英文名称:Downhill
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:21] | – Happy family! – Smile. | -一起喊”美满家庭” -笑一下 |
[01:23] | You just pulled off my ski! | 你把我的滑雪板扯下来了 |
[01:25] | Honey, don’t put your thing on his ski. | 亲爱的 别把你的杆子放他的板子上 |
[01:26] | You’re gonna get… | 你会 |
[01:27] | – You’re stepping on my ski! – The underside? | -你站在我板上了 -还要我再后退吗 |
[01:29] | Like that? Closer together? | 这样吗 站近一点 |
[01:31] | – I don’t know. – Guys, smile. | -我也不知道 -大伙都笑一下 |
[01:34] | Put your arms up. Like this. Like that? | 把你的手都举起来吗 这样 那样 |
[01:37] | – Oh, my God! – Finn! | -我的妈呀 -芬恩 |
[01:39] | – You’re on my ski, okay? – Stop! | -你站我滑雪板上了 -别闹了 |
[01:41] | Guys. Guys. Just separate the boys. | 伙计们 你们几个站开点 |
[01:43] | And then I should… Guys, you’re separated. | 那我应该 你们就给我站开点 |
[01:46] | Stop! | 别动 |
[01:49] | Can you say that again? | 再说一次可以吗 |
[01:50] | – He wants me to get on the underside. – Are you serious? | -他要我站你们后面 -你认真的吗 |
[01:53] | No, no, no. Pete, stay where you are. | 别 别 皮特 待着别动 |
[01:54] | Don’t shoot this part. Wait till we’re ready. | 现在别拍 等我们准备好先 |
[01:56] | Please stand up straight. | 请站直了 |
[01:58] | – Please look into the camera. – I’m trying. | -大家都看着镜头 -我在努力 |
[02:00] | Please just smile. | 都笑起来 |
[02:02] | Come on, guys, say “Austria!” | 来吧大伙 喊”奥地利” |
[02:04] | Austria! | 奥地利 |
[02:06] | He wants poles up again. | 他要我们把滑雪杆举起来 |
[02:08] | He wants us to keep doing poles up. | 他要我们一直举着这杆子 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:49] | A little crowded, huh? | 人有点多呢 |
[02:50] | Yeah, it’s lively. | 是啊 挺热闹 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I think it’s just that time of day. | 应该就是一天中最热闹的时候了 |
[02:52] | I think so, too. | 我也觉得 |
[02:56] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -对不起 |
[03:03] | Honey, have you noticed | 亲爱的 你注意到了吗 |
[03:04] | there are no kids around here? | 这里没有小孩 |
[03:06] | I mean, it seems kinda weird, don’t you think? | 有点奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[03:09] | Maybe it’s just different school schedules. | 可能这边的上学时间不同呢 |
[03:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[03:13] | This way, this way. | 这边请 |
[03:14] | Hey, guys, stay where I can see you, please. | 孩子们 请待在我的视线范围之内 |
[03:18] | Hi. Thank you. It’s Stanton. | 谢谢 我们是斯坦顿 |
[03:23] | Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发消息呢 |
[03:24] | Uh, Zach. | 扎克 |
[03:26] | Zach-from-work Zach? | 你单位里的扎克吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:29] | Oh. Why is he texting you? Are you friends now? | 他为什么给你发消息 你们是朋友吗 |
[03:31] | No. I just told him about our trip, | 没有 只是告诉他我们的旅行罢了 |
[03:33] | and it turns out that he and his girlfriend, Rosie, | 然后发现他和他女朋友罗茜 |
[03:35] | they’re traveling through Europe as well. | 也在欧洲旅行 |
[03:37] | Oh, no kidding? | 真的吗 |
[03:37] | Amsterdam, it seems, at the moment. | 看来现在在阿姆斯特丹了 |
[03:39] | “Hashtag no agenda.” | 关键词”闲适生活” |
[03:41] | Oh, come on. | 这什么玩意儿 |
[03:42] | “Hashtag live your best life.” | 关键词”活在最好的当下” |
[03:44] | Hashtag get better hashtags. | 关键词”想点更好的关键词吧” |
[03:46] | Yeah. Right, yeah, no, I know. | 对啊 我知道 |
[03:47] | – Hashtag don’t do hashtags. – Right. | -关键词”别弄关键词了” -没错 |
[03:49] | Hashtag stop wasting your time. | 关键词”别浪费时间” |
[03:50] | – Right? – With hashtags. | -是吧 -“在关键词上” |
[03:52] | Honey, can you get off your phone now? | 亲爱的 能把手机放一边吗 |
[03:54] | – I’m all done. I’m all done. – Good. | -好了好了 -那好 |
[03:55] | Okay. Let’s just be here, okay? | 我们去前台吧 |
[03:59] | I see. | 是的呢 |
[04:01] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人在吗 |
[04:03] | Hello, I’m Charlotte. | 你们好 我是夏洛特 |
[04:06] | So, your flight was okay? | 你们的飞行旅途还顺利吧 |
[04:07] | Yeah, it was good. | 是 挺好的 |
[04:09] | At what time did you get in? | 你们几点到这的呢 |
[04:10] | I think about midday, I would… | 我记得应该是中午 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I wanted to get out on the mountain, | 我想在登记入住前 |
[04:13] | ski before we checked in. | 先进山滑雪 |
[04:14] | Well, I’m sorry I was not there to meet you. | 那很抱歉我没能第一时间见你们 |
[04:16] | Now, what have I got for you? | 好 来看看我们有什么服务吧 |
[04:18] | You are… | 你们是 |
[04:20] | – The Stantons. – Stantons. | -是斯坦顿 -斯坦顿一家 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道呀 |
[04:24] | – Resort map. – Thank you. | -我们度假村的地图 -感谢 |
[04:26] | – Key cards. – Great. | -房卡 -棒极了 |
[04:28] | Oh, actually, I’m curious. | 对了 我很好奇 |
[04:30] | Are there other kids around here? | 这附近有没有小朋友 |
[04:32] | No, not here. | 不 这没有 |
[04:34] | The town of Fiss, | 费斯镇那有 |
[04:35] | maybe minutes of 20 from here. | 离这大概有20分钟路程 |
[04:37] | There is all families. | 那里都是家庭住宅区 |
[04:38] | But here is better. It’s lively. | 但这边更好 很热闹 |
[04:41] | The Ibiza of the Alps. | 这可是阿尔卑斯山里的伊比沙岛 |
[04:41] | 伊比沙岛为驰放音乐的发源地 因其丰富的夜生活和电子音乐闻名于世 | |
[04:43] | And you will want to party all night. | 你在这可以彻夜狂欢 |
[04:44] | Now, in Europe, we think it is unhygienic | 在欧洲 我们认为穿着泳衣 |
[04:47] | to sauna in the swimsuit, | 去桑拿是非常不卫生的 |
[04:49] | so everyone naked. | 所以所有人都得裸着 |
[04:51] | Here the body is not to be ashamed of. | 在这边 坦胸露乳没什么好羞耻的 |
[04:54] | Well, speak for yourself. | 这是对你自己而言吧 |
[04:55] | No, your body is good. Celebrate it. | 不 你身材挺好 庆祝一下吧 |
[04:58] | Okay. Yes. | 是吗 好的 |
[05:00] | – I will for sure do that. – Both. | -我肯定会庆祝的 -你们俩 |
[05:02] | Yeah. No, no. No question. | 是吗 那 那当然 |
[05:03] | – Good. – We’ll celebrate it. | -很好 -我们会好好庆祝的 |
[05:04] | So I am here as friend, ja? | 我现在是你们的朋友了 |
[05:06] | Do you want to be my friend? | 你们想做我朋友吗 |
[05:08] | – Oh, sure. – Then we are friends. | -当然 -那我们就是朋友了 |
[05:12] | Oh. Great. Wonderful. Oh. | 挺好 很棒 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:16] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:23] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢了 -非常感谢 |
[05:27] | Hey, guys, hang up your ski stuff to dry, please. | 你们几个 去把滑雪用具都挂起来晾干 |
[05:31] | Boys, cool it. | 你们俩给我消停点 |
[05:33] | Put all that stuff in drawers, okay? | 把那些都放抽屉里 好吗 |
[05:36] | It hurts! | 痛痛痛 |
[05:37] | Tell you something. | 告诉你点事 |
[05:38] | Them sharing a queen is gonna be a disaster. | 他们俩睡一张床肯定会很麻烦 |
[05:42] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | No. Now I’m done. | 别不高兴 我不发了 |
[05:47] | Zach kept texting. Asking about Ischgl and | 扎克一直在问我伊施格尔怎么样 |
[05:48] | where we’re staying, so… | 还有我们住哪 |
[05:50] | All right, but we’re not looking for them | 行 但我们不需要他们的”闲适旅程” |
[05:52] | to no-agenda their way here, are we, Pete? | 出现在我们这吧 皮特 |
[05:54] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 才不是 |
[05:55] | That’s why I wanted to finish that conversation. | 所以我得结束和他的对话 |
[05:57] | Yeah. Good. | 好吧 那就好 |
[05:59] | Look. | 看 |
[06:01] | I found my dad’s old hat. | 我找到了我爸的旧帽子 |
[06:04] | I thought I’d bring it and wear it on the slopes. | 想着在滑雪的时候戴着它 |
[06:05] | – No way. – Have him here with us. | -天啊 -感觉他在身边一样 |
[06:08] | That’s so sweet. | 这也太温馨了吧 |
[06:11] | I love that. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[06:18] | Sorry if I’ve been, you know… | 真的很抱歉 我一直这么 |
[06:21] | Oh. That’s why we’re here. Right? | 这就是为什么我们都在这 是吗 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – It’s good for all of us. | -是的 -对我们来说都是好事 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:42] | – We should stop, right? – Yeah. | -我们不能吃了 -是的 |
[06:47] | Done. | 不吃了 |
[06:58] | – Okay. – Okay. Seriously. | -好吧 -结束了 认真的 |
[07:03] | ‘Cause we’re gonna want a big breakfast in the morning. | 我们明天还得吃顿丰盛的早餐呢 |
[07:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:11] | – I’m gonna grab a shower. – All right. | -我去洗个澡 -好的 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 不吃了 |
[07:34] | Knock, knock. | 敲门 敲门 |
[07:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:36] | What? What do you mean, what? | 什么怎么 没怎么啊 怎么了 |
[07:38] | – What? – Taking my clothes off. | -什么 -我在脱衣服呢 |
[07:40] | She said we’re supposed to celebrate our bodies. | 她说我们得为身材庆祝一下 |
[07:42] | I knew you were gonna pick up on that. | 我就知道你会拿这事做文章 |
[08:22] | Yeah. So we don’t lose each other. | 这样我们都不会走丢了 |
[08:25] | Good thinking, right? | 我这是好主意吧 |
[08:26] | There wasn’t much left in the arts and crafts stuff | 家里已经没有多少装饰品了 |
[08:29] | except for these back-to-school stickers, | 只剩下这些学生贴纸 |
[08:31] | which the boys are not gonna be too excited about. | 咱的男孩们应该不会喜欢的 |
[08:34] | No. Yeah. | 说得也是 |
[08:36] | They won’t be too psyched. | 他们肯定不怎么喜欢 |
[08:38] | Honey, you’re gonna wear that under a helmet, right? | 亲爱的 你会把那个戴在头盔里面吧 |
[08:42] | Yes. Yeah, yeah. For under. | 是的 当然 戴在头盔下面 |
[08:51] | Hey, boys, we’re leaving in five. | 小伙子们 我们5分钟内就出发了 |
[08:52] | – Get your stuff together. – Okay. | -都准备好 -遵命 |
[09:19] | Slow up, Finn! | 慢一点 芬恩 |
[09:21] | Hey, hey, hey! Stop! | 说你呢 停下来 |
[09:27] | Whoa. You gotta wait up | 你得滑慢点 |
[09:28] | for the rest of the group, okay, bud? | 和大家一起 明白吗小伙子 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 明白 |
[09:39] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[09:41] | He’s just playing it up. | 他现在一定是在装腔作势 |
[09:42] | Honey, honestly, it’s just a phase. | 亲爱的 老实说这是个必经阶段 |
[09:45] | – You’ve gotta let it go. – No, I know. | -你得放手 -是啊 我知道 |
[09:47] | ‘Cause, I mean, the more you make of it… | 因为我们越当回事 |
[09:48] | The more we give attention to it… | 我们越在乎 |
[09:49] | – Right. – It’s gonna become more of a thing. | -是的 -他就越把这当回事 |
[09:51] | It becomes a thing and, yeah. | 没事也有事了 的确 |
[09:52] | Yeah. Yeah, got it. | 是的 我知道了 |
[09:58] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 我的老天爷 |
[10:03] | Way to go, Em. You’re like a rocket. | 干得好啊 你像火箭一样 |
[10:10] | All right, look it, guys, | 听着 大伙 |
[10:11] | this is what I’m thinking. | 我是这么计划的 |
[10:12] | I’m thinking we should just have some soup right now | 我们现在应该就喝点汤 |
[10:16] | and then we can have some of those yummy pastries at 4:00. | 然后在4点时候再吃些美味的糕点 |
[10:19] | And then we’ll still be hungry for dinner. | 这样我们还能有肚子吃晚饭 |
[10:21] | Doesn’t that sound like a good plan, you guys? | 听起来还不错吧 孩子们 |
[10:23] | Maybe we ski the Beast after lunch. | 我们午饭后去兽山滑雪怎么样 |
[10:25] | – I’ll do that, Dad. – Yeah. | -我想去 爸爸 -行啊 |
[10:28] | I don’t think it’ll be that challenging. | 我觉得难度不会太高 |
[10:30] | It looks black | 看起来是黑道 |
[10:30] | but it skis red. | 但滑起来是红道 |
[10:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:32] | American blue. | 相当于北美模式的蓝道 |
[10:34] | Yeah. Several of the black runs | 有几条黑道都是 |
[10:36] | are American blue. European red. | 北美模式的蓝道 欧洲模式的红道 |
[10:38] | They just call ’em black for the prestige. | 他们被叫作黑道只是为了面子上好看 |
[10:39] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的 |
[10:41] | I just know it. Yeah. | 我就是知道 就这样 |
[10:42] | It’ll be fine. You can handle it. | 没事的 你能行的 |
[10:43] | How about this? | 那这样好不好 |
[10:44] | Why don’t we go and we find some good powder? | 我们去找点个好点的粉雪场 |
[10:46] | And then we can get in some practice runs, | 然后去练习道滑会儿 |
[10:48] | you know, for the, uh… | 你懂的 为了 |
[10:52] | Rodeo? | 牛仔竞技 |
[10:54] | No, Pete. For the… | 不 皮特 为了 |
[11:18] | It’s a controlled avalanche. | 这是可控的雪崩 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:21] | Is that okay, Pete? | 不会有事吧 皮特 |
[11:22] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 嗯 不会的 |
[11:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[12:22] | Pete? | 皮特你在吗 |
[12:34] | You good? You okay? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[12:46] | That was… I mean, right? | 那可真是 我是说 对吧 |
[12:49] | Nuts. | 太疯狂了 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[12:55] | Those people are laughing. | 那些人还在笑 |
[12:58] | Everyone okay? | 所有人都没事吧 |
[12:59] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[13:02] | – Here we go. – We’ll clean all this off. | -让我看看 -我们一会儿来清理 |
[13:05] | What can I get for you? | 你要点儿什么 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna go with soup. | 上份汤吧 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:10] | Get the pastries later? | 待会儿再点甜品怎么样 |
[13:14] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:16] | But soup. Soup for now. | 但 现在先喝点儿汤 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[14:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[14:09] | Please. Watch what you’re doing. | 麻烦注意点儿行不行 |
[14:16] | It’s cool, yeah? | 没事吧 |
[14:17] | No, it’s not cool. You could’ve crushed my son. | 事情大了 你差点把我儿子压扁了 |
[14:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[14:26] | – Please. – What is going on here? | -拜托 -出什么事了 |
[14:27] | They stop not hard. | 很容易就能停下来 |
[14:29] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:31] | Let’s just walk away from this. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[14:32] | Let’s just walk away. | 我们走吧 |
[14:33] | Everything cool. | 没出什么事 |
[14:38] | You want help with your shoes? | 你要我帮你穿鞋吗 |
[14:39] | No. | 不用 |
[14:41] | What was all of that? | 刚才是怎么一回事 |
[14:42] | – I don’t get it. – No, he wasn’t looking | -我不明白 -他没注意 |
[14:44] | and he slid the thing back on him. | 差点把那玩意儿推到他身上了 |
[14:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[14:49] | He’s fine. | 他还好 |
[14:51] | It just startled me. | 我吓了一跳 |
[15:13] | You look pretty. | 你真美 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[15:33] | You think you could… | 你能不能去 |
[15:35] | I’m just… | 我在 |
[15:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -那行 |
[15:37] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -行 |
[16:25] | Oh, it’s crowded. | 天 人可真多 |
[16:29] | So are you gonna say something about… | 你想谈谈关于 |
[16:32] | My good friends! | 我的好朋友们 |
[16:33] | Oh, I think she wants us to, uh… | 我觉得她是想要咱俩 |
[16:36] | No, no, no. She’s just waving. Hi. | 不不不 她只是在打招呼 你好 |
[16:38] | No, now she’s kinda beckoning. | 不 她在让我们过去 |
[16:40] | – Okay. – In a way. | -好吧 -打手势 |
[16:41] | We’ll make an excuse. | 我们编个借口 |
[16:42] | There’s no reason I take. | 我不接受任何借口 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:45] | Yeah. I think it’d be rude now. | 我觉得不过去太不礼貌了 |
[16:47] | – We’re with her. – Oh. Okay. | -我们和她一桌 -好的 |
[16:48] | – The woman in the white. – No, we’re not. | -穿白衣服的女士 -才不是 |
[16:50] | Ah. Yes. | 太好了 |
[16:51] | Your white wine and scotch. | 你们的白葡萄酒和苏格兰威士忌 |
[16:52] | – Thank you very much. – Perfect. | -非常感谢 -太棒了 |
[16:54] | And bring another round for me and my friends, yes. | 再给我和我朋友上一轮酒 |
[16:56] | Oh, no, I’m good for now. Yeah. | 我喝得差不多了 |
[16:57] | Oh, no, I think one is fine. | 我喝一杯就够了 |
[16:59] | Thank you. No. It’s smart to get now. | -谢谢你 -不 现在离开是明智的 |
[17:01] | The bar gets crazy. | 酒吧过会儿会很疯狂 |
[17:02] | The Ibiza of the Alps, yes? | 毕竟是伊比沙岛的阿尔卑斯山滑雪胜地 |
[17:04] | Oh, right. | 说得是 |
[17:05] | – I drink if you not. – Okay. | -你不喝那我喝 -好 |
[17:06] | Going to clubs. | 去夜总会 |
[17:09] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[17:11] | So a night off, huh? | 放松的一夜是吧 |
[17:13] | So you find you get enough time off. | 你有足够的时间去玩乐 |
[17:15] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[17:15] | Enough to catch a dick whenever I like. | 我只要愿意 随时都能找个男人 |
[17:18] | That’s great. | 这 挺好的 |
[17:21] | Time is nice to have. | 有时间真好 |
[17:24] | Oh. We have guests. | 有客人 |
[17:25] | – Charlie. – Hello. | -查理 -你好啊 |
[17:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:28] | – Hello. Hi. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[17:30] | – These are my friends, Billie. – I’m Billie, yes. | -他们是我朋友 比莉 -我是比莉 |
[17:31] | – She’s my wife Billie, hi. – And Pete. | -她是我妻子比莉 你好 -和皮特 |
[17:33] | I was just talking about you. | 我刚还在聊你呢 |
[17:34] | All good, I hope. | 希望都是好话 |
[17:36] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -是的 |
[17:37] | Well, what has she been saying? | 她都说了些什么呢 |
[17:43] | It was pretty brief. I mean… | 简单说了一下 |
[17:44] | Yeah, she’s a fan of yours. | 对 她是你的粉丝 |
[17:46] | Yeah, positive. | 正向的 |
[17:47] | – Positive stuff. – Yeah. | -正向的东西 -是的 |
[17:48] | I said I can catch a dick whenever I like. | 我说我随时都能找个男人 |
[17:52] | Is that… | 是这样 |
[17:53] | That’s right. That is what she said. Yeah. | 对的 那是她的原话 |
[17:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Okay, no, I just thought, you know… | 这样 我还以为 你懂的 |
[18:01] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[18:02] | I was kidding. | 我在开玩笑呢 |
[18:06] | Why? You think we’re getting married? | 怎么 你以为我们要结婚了吗 |
[18:08] | No! God, no! | 怎么会 我没有 |
[18:10] | – Okay. – I didn’t think we’re getting married. | -好了 -我没往结婚那方面想 |
[18:11] | I didn’t. I just thought we… | 我没这么想过 我只是觉得我们 |
[18:13] | we had a really nice day today… | 我们今天过得很开心 |
[18:16] | I wanna go. | 我想走了 |
[18:18] | I just, you know… | 我只是 你懂的 |
[18:22] | So you two know each other from…? | 你们两个是在哪儿认识的 |
[18:24] | Oh, well, I’m… Well, here. | 我是 在这里 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I came in on Sunday | 是这样 我周日来的 |
[18:28] | and she showed me around. | 她带我转了转 |
[18:31] | Yeah, but you are a quick learner. | 是的 但你学得很快 |
[18:34] | Quick. | 很快 |
[18:36] | And you have a good day on the mountain? | 你们在山上玩得开心吗 |
[18:38] | Ugh. We had a great day. Great conditions. | 我们今天太开心了 天气很好 |
[18:41] | Just a real alpine experience. | 一次真正的高山之旅 |
[18:43] | – Yeah. – Well, | -是的 -要我说 |
[18:45] | we almost all died in an avalanche. | 我们差点都因为雪崩死了 |
[18:48] | – What? – So… | -什么 -所以说 |
[18:49] | – But, yeah, it was really… – Billie. | -但的确很 -比莉 |
[18:50] | It was fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[18:51] | Billie, hold on. I mean, there was a moment. | 比莉 等等 就有那么一瞬间 |
[18:56] | It was an avalanche. | 那是场雪崩 |
[18:57] | – Good lord. – Good fuck! | -我的天呐 -我的妈呀 |
[18:59] | – No, I mean, there was… – Yeah. | -不 我是说 有一 -可不是吗 |
[19:01] | For a moment, it could’ve felt dicey. | 有那么一瞬间 可能给人感觉很危险 |
[19:05] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[19:07] | For quite a moment, | 应该是相当长的一段时间 |
[19:09] | it felt incredibly dicey. | 都让人觉得非常危险 |
[19:11] | – Seriously. – Okay. | -我认真的 -好的 |
[19:14] | And then it was over, and it was fine. | 然后结束了 没出什么事 |
[19:17] | We were all fine. | 我们都好好的 |
[19:18] | The kids were really scared. | 孩子们真的被吓到了 |
[19:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:21] | No question. | 这还用说 |
[19:23] | I mean, Pete, what they saw was… | 皮特 他们目睹的一切 |
[19:25] | Scary for them. Absolutely. | 对他们来说很可怕 肯定的 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:28] | But we’re here and they’re upstairs watching a movie. | 但我们坐在这里 他们在楼上看电影 |
[19:32] | Just hanging out. | 消磨时间 |
[19:33] | And I guess, | 我想 |
[19:36] | emotionally, we’ve just been through a lot lately. | 在感情上 我们最近很不好过 |
[19:39] | My dad passed away eight months ago. | 我的父亲八个月前过世了 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:43] | – It happens. – That’s a shame. | -人生常事 -太遗憾了 |
[19:45] | It’s been a lot. | 很难熬 |
[19:46] | So, uh, we came here. | 所以 我们到这来 |
[19:49] | And that’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[19:52] | So let’s just be here. | 就好好享受这里吧 |
[19:56] | – Okay. – Here’s to here. | -行 -为这个地方干杯 |
[19:57] | – Here’s to here. – Here’s to here. | -为这个地方干杯 -为这个地方干杯 |
[19:59] | My father was a travel agent for 30 years. | 我父亲当了30年的旅行代理 |
[20:02] | I mean, he never really went anywhere. | 他从来没去过别的地方 |
[20:04] | His knowledge of the world was based solely on research. | 他对这个世界的理解完全靠调查研究 |
[20:08] | When he retired, alongside a good buddy of his, | 他退休的时候 和一个好朋友一起 |
[20:11] | they received this exquisite set of cut glassware. | 收到了一套精美的玻璃器具 |
[20:15] | He had a special shelf for them | 他有一个专门的架子放它们 |
[20:16] | and he put them up there, | 他把玻璃器具放上去 |
[20:17] | and even when we came to visit, | 就连我们去看他的时候 |
[20:18] | he wouldn’t bring them down. | 他也不愿意拿下来 |
[20:19] | I don’t know what he was saving them for. | 我不知道他把那个留下来干什么 |
[20:21] | Maybe nothing. | 或许什么也不为 |
[20:23] | But, went back home for the funeral, | 但是回家参加葬礼的路上 |
[20:26] | I met with Hughie. | 我遇到了休吉 |
[20:28] | That’s the friend of his dad’s. | 那是他爸爸的朋友 |
[20:29] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[20:31] | So we had a toast to dad with the same set of glasses, | 我们就用那套玻璃器具为我父亲敬酒 |
[20:34] | you know, over at Hughie’s. | 就在休吉的家里 |
[20:36] | And after, he just threw them right into the dishwasher. | 然后 他就把这些器皿扔到了洗碗机里 |
[20:39] | And I asked him, “Do you use those for every day?” | 我就问他”你每天都用它们吗” |
[20:43] | And do you know what he said to me? | 你知道他是怎么回我的吗 |
[20:46] | Every day is all we have. | 珍惜当下 |
[20:48] | is all we have. | 珍惜当下 |
[20:49] | Yep. | 又是它 |
[20:52] | Powerful. Powerful stuff. | 有力的说明 |
[20:55] | So, I mean, to me, you know, | 我的意思是 对我来说 |
[20:58] | today was today. | 今天就是今天 |
[21:03] | Here’s to today. | 敬今天 |
[21:04] | today! | 干杯 |
[21:05] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:07] | Even so, I think that | 即便如此 我认为 |
[21:09] | you should report to resort safety. | 你也应该向度假村安全部门报告 |
[21:11] | yes. If only to give you ease. | 是的 这样至少能让你安心 |
[21:13] | That’s an excellent idea. | 这是个很棒的主意 |
[21:15] | Yes, that’s what I wanna do. | 是的 这也是我想做的 |
[21:17] | – Yeah. – right? | -是的 -是吧 |
[21:19] | – Great. Great idea. – yeah. | -很好 好主意 -是的 |
[22:20] | Ja? | 有事吗 |
[22:21] | Yeah. Yeah. Guys. | 对的 对 走吧孩子们 |
[22:23] | So we wish to make a complaint. | 我们想投诉 |
[22:27] | Yes? | 什么投诉 |
[22:32] | Uh, that there was an avalanche that we, um… | 这里昨天有雪崩 |
[22:36] | That caused alarm yesterday. | 引发警报 |
[22:39] | The controlled avalanche from Zwolferkopf, yes. | 是的 是兹沃尔弗科夫山脉的可控雪崩 |
[22:42] | Well, you say it was controlled, | 你说这是被控制的 |
[22:44] | but I think you need to know | 但我想你需要知道 |
[22:45] | that people really freaked out. | 人们真的吓坏了 |
[22:51] | But everyone was safe, yeah? | 但大家都很安全 不是吗 |
[22:54] | Well, we don’t know that, in fact. | 事实上 这个我们可不知道 |
[22:57] | I can tell you. | 那我告诉你吧 |
[22:59] | Everyone was safe. | 每个人都很安全 |
[23:02] | Well, that’s great. That is such good news. | 好吧 那很好 这是个好消息 |
[23:04] | ‘Cause that helps. That helps to hear that. | 因为听到这个 听到这个的确有帮助 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I gotta say just… | 我要说的是 |
[23:10] | I don’t understand why there weren’t | 我不明白为什么 |
[23:12] | any warnings posted anywhere. | 没有任何地方贴警示 |
[23:14] | – There was a warning. – What? Where? | -有贴警示的 -什么 在哪 |
[23:16] | Posted at lifts, gondolas, | 电梯有 游览船上也有 |
[23:18] | hotel receptions, restaurants, shops, | 还有酒店前台 饭馆 商店 |
[23:21] | bars, soda machines, toilets. | 酒吧 苏打水机 厕所都有 |
[23:24] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 好吧 我不知道怎么说 |
[23:26] | We didn’t see any of that. | 我们一个都没看见 |
[23:27] | Well… | 这个 |
[23:31] | Is that not correct? | 说的不对吗 |
[23:32] | Maybe…I,I,I | 也许 我可能 我 我 |
[23:34] | Gosh. I might have seen something | 天啊 我可能看到过 |
[23:36] | that mentioned snow conditions. | 提到了雪况 |
[23:38] | Yes. They were everywhere. | 是啊 警示遍地都是 |
[23:40] | So you saw it? | 所以你看到了吗 |
[23:42] | There were a lot of… | 有很多 |
[23:44] | I saw one sign. | 我看了一个标识 |
[23:45] | There was… | 有一个 |
[23:47] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[23:49] | No, the point I’m trying to make… | 不 重点是我想说 |
[23:50] | – What is your point? – Here’s the point. | -你的重点是什么 -这就是重点 |
[23:51] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[23:53] | Warning or no warning, | 警示或者没有警示 |
[23:55] | seen it or not, | 看到了或者没看到 |
[23:56] | we would just like some acknowledgment | 我们只是认为 |
[23:58] | that it was handled poorly. | 这情况处理的不好 |
[24:06] | It was handled perfectly. | 这处理得很好 |
[24:11] | No, it was not. | 不 并没有 |
[24:14] | – Yes. – No! | -是很好的 -当然不好 |
[24:15] | You cannot tell me | 你不能告诉我 |
[24:17] | that that was the way it was supposed to go. | 那就是正确的处理方式 |
[24:19] | – Yes, exactly like that. – No! | -是的 就是这样 -不是 |
[24:21] | Snow went all over the plates. | 雪漫得整个平台上面都是 |
[24:26] | Snow went all over the plates. | 雪是漫得整个平台上面都是 |
[24:31] | Here’s what I think you’re not picking up on. | 我认为你没有理解 |
[24:34] | This was a huge event for our family, okay? | 这对于我们家来说是件大事 好吗 |
[24:38] | And, sir, I don’t wanna make this | 先生 我不想让我们之间的问题 |
[24:41] | a legal matter between us. | 变成不合法的事件 |
[24:43] | – I don’t. – Billie. | -我不想 -比莉 |
[24:44] | – No, I don’t wanna… – I know, but… | -不 我不想 -我知道 但是 |
[24:45] | What I’m saying is what I don’t want. | 我说的是我不想 |
[24:46] | We’re not in America where you sue | 女士 我们这不像美国一样 |
[24:48] | because your coffee is hot, madam. | 你因为咖啡很烫就能上诉 |
[24:50] | Screw you. I’m an attorney. | 去你的吧 我是一个律师 |
[24:52] | okay. You’ve heard our complaint. | 好吧 你已经听到了我们的投诉 |
[24:54] | Yeah, well, someone needs to hear it. | 是的 某个人需要听到 |
[24:56] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的时间 |
[24:58] | And “no thank you for your time” from me. | 我可不会说”谢谢你的时间” |
[25:00] | That is for certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[25:05] | – I’ve got it, okay? – Okay. | -我自己来 好吗 -好的 |
[25:14] | What a jackass, huh? | 真是个混蛋 对吧 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | Who’s a jackass? | 谁是混蛋 |
[25:18] | Oh, the man who’s supposedly in charge. | 就是那个本来应当负责任的人 |
[25:21] | That’s who. | 就是他 |
[25:24] | Yeah, big jackass. | 对 简直是个大混蛋 |
[25:51] | Do you, um, have… | 你有 那个 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 就是它 |
[26:17] | – Like that? – You want to get it like that? | -就像那样吗 -你喜欢这个角度吗 |
[26:20] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[26:21] | How much do you love traveling with me? | 你有多喜欢和我一起旅行 |
[26:23] | This much. | 超级多 |
[26:50] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:03] | – Pete? – Mmm. | -皮特 -怎么了 |
[27:05] | – What? – Oh, okay. | -怎么了 -好吧 |
[27:07] | – Oh, my God. – Should I wake up Em? | -天啊 -我要去叫醒小艾吗 |
[27:09] | Yes. Yes. | 去吧 去吧 |
[27:11] | And let’s not watch people sleep. I don’t like that. | 别人睡觉的时候不要盯着 我不喜欢 |
[27:13] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[27:17] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[27:18] | Are we going to a different mountain? | 我们要去一个不同的山吗 |
[27:20] | No, better. It’s gonna be great. | 不 是更好的 一定会很棒的地方 |
[27:21] | Yeah, it’s a Daddy surprise. | 是的 这是老爸给你们的惊喜 |
[27:22] | Um, I think I should go in | 我想我应该进去 |
[27:24] | and get something from the buffet. | 在自助餐厅拿点吃的 |
[27:25] | We are late though. | 我们已经够晚了 |
[27:26] | I’m starving. | 我现在好饿 |
[27:28] | No, I’m gonna get a little fruit, okay? | 不 我就拿点水果 好吗 |
[27:29] | No, you know, we’ll be fine. | 不 不用拿 没事的 |
[27:31] | dad! Dad! Car! Car! Car! | 爸爸 爸爸 车 车来了 |
[27:32] | Can you pop the trunk, please? | 你能帮忙打开后备箱吗 |
[27:45] | We’re here. Sorry. | 我们到了 抱歉 |
[27:46] | The Stantons? | 斯坦顿一家吗 |
[27:47] | – Yep. That’s us. – Hi. | -是的 就是我们 -你好 |
[27:48] | They were just about to go. | 他们就要出发了 |
[27:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry. We overslept. | 太抱歉了 我们睡过头了 |
[27:51] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 来吧 伙计们 我们走 |
[27:52] | Hey, we’re heli-skiing, guys. How cool is that, huh? | 我们要来直升机滑雪了 是不是很酷 |
[27:55] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[27:56] | Yeah. A little Daddy treat. Daddy thought of it. | 是啊 老爸的小把戏 是爸爸想到的 |
[27:58] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿啊 |
[28:00] | Once we get up on the powder, bud, | 等我们登上雪道 小家伙 |
[28:01] | you’ll forget all about that. | 你就不会觉得饿了 |
[28:03] | Yeah, maybe they have a protein bar or something. | 说不定他们有能量棒什么的 |
[28:05] | Do you have a bar? | 你有能量棒吗 |
[28:06] | Ah, yes. Yes, there is a seat belt. | 有 当然有 有安全带 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么 |
[28:10] | We really should climb on now. Please. | 我们真的要登机了现在 请快点 |
[28:13] | Oh, is there gonna be a briefing? | 会有简单介绍吗 |
[28:14] | Yes, yes! We can do that on the way! | 有 当然有 我们可以路上讲 |
[28:16] | Please, come! | 快来 |
[28:17] | Where’s my glove? | 我的手套呢 |
[28:18] | You mean we’re just gonna go? | 你的意思是我们立刻就走吗 |
[28:20] | Isn’t there any more information | 没有更多信息 |
[28:21] | that we need to have? | 我们需要知道吗 |
[28:22] | As in? | 例如呢 |
[28:23] | We’ll get all that when we get on board! | 我们登机之后就什么都知道了 |
[28:25] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[28:26] | I can’t find my glove! | 我找不到我的手套了 |
[28:27] | Why are you so stupid? | 你怎么这么笨呀 |
[28:29] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[28:30] | No. Come here a second. | 别吵架 过来一下 |
[28:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:33] | Guys, what don’t we do? | 孩子们 我们不能做什么 |
[28:36] | Call people names. | 骂人 |
[28:37] | And so what do you say now, Finn? | 你现在要说什么 芬恩 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:41] | Good job, Finn. | 干得好 芬恩 |
[28:43] | Hang on, Pete. No, not good job. | 等等 皮特 不 不是做得好 |
[28:45] | Look him in the eye right now and say it loud and clear, | 看着他的眼睛 大声说清楚 |
[28:49] | so he can hear you and understand you. | 这样他才能听到 理解你在说什么 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[28:54] | – We should go! – There we go! | -我们该走了 -我们走吧 |
[28:56] | Please! Please! | 等等 等等 |
[28:57] | We really should depart! | 我们真的应该出发了 |
[28:59] | The weather may change! | 天气可能会改变 |
[29:01] | Okay. It’s just that he’s missing a glove. | 好吧 但是他丢了一只手套 |
[29:03] | Wait a minute. What? Change to what? | 等一下 什么 改变什么 |
[29:05] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[29:06] | Every day is all we have! | 要珍惜当下啊 |
[29:08] | I understand that, Pete, but he doesn’t have a glove. | 我明白 皮特 但是他一只手套没了 |
[29:11] | We’re missing a glove here, | 我们这缺了一只手套 |
[29:12] | and she just said something about the weather changing. | 还有她说什么天气可能会改变 |
[29:14] | They’re gonna have a spare glove! Yeah! | 他们有多余的手套 肯定的 |
[29:16] | You have a spare? | 你有多余的手套吗 |
[29:17] | I don’t know! Come! Please! | 我不确定 快来吧 |
[29:19] | They’ve gotta have spare gloves! | 他们肯定会有多余的手套的 |
[29:20] | She just said she doesn’t know! | 她刚才说她不确定 |
[29:22] | Well, he can borrow yours! | 好吧 他可以用你的 |
[29:23] | What? Then I’ll get cold, Pete! | 什么 那我会冻伤的 皮特 |
[29:25] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:26] | He can borrow mine! | 他可以用我的 |
[29:27] | It’ll fly off! It doesn’t fit him! | 那样会掉的 你的手套不适合他 |
[29:30] | Do you have spare gloves? | 你有多余的手套吗 |
[29:34] | Do you have spare gloves? | 你有多余的手套吗 |
[29:36] | Protein bars? | 或者能量棒呢 |
[29:38] | Billie, I spent two grand on this, okay? | 比莉 我花了两千买的这个 |
[29:41] | – I’m well aware of that, Pete! – Okay, let’s go! | -皮特这个我知道 -那好 我们走 |
[29:43] | Let’s have a great time, okay? | 让我们玩的开心 好吗 |
[29:45] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[29:46] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[29:48] | Pete, stop! | 皮特 停下 |
[29:50] | Don’t walk away from us! | 别就这么走开 |
[29:53] | We are missing gloves! | 我们找不到手套了 |
[29:56] | The children are starving! | 孩子们还饿着 |
[29:57] | And there’s something about the weather changing! | 而且这边天气的还变化无常 |
[30:06] | Get in the car! | 都给我上车 |
[30:11] | Do you want help, Mom? | 妈妈你需要帮助吗 |
[30:12] | No, thank you! | 不用 谢谢 |
[30:13] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[30:15] | It’s fine! | 我可以 |
[30:17] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[30:18] | In the car! | 快上车 |
[30:40] | Here’s your glove, sweetie. | 宝贝 你的手套在这里 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:55] | All right. Well, we still have the rest of the afternoon. | 好了 我们还有一下午的时间 |
[30:58] | What’s everyone up for? | 你们想怎么度过呢 |
[31:01] | Beach? | 去沙滩 |
[31:04] | If we gobble all this up, | 如果我们吃快点 |
[31:05] | we’ll still have an hour, hour and a half up on the mountain. | 我们还会有一个半小时的时间爬山 |
[31:07] | I think we’re gonna cut our losses for today. | 我认为我们今天要及时止损 |
[31:10] | Just hunker down this afternoon. | 我们下午就坐着好好休息 |
[31:12] | We could sit around the fire and make popcorn. | 可以烤着火做着爆米花 |
[31:15] | And then maybe later, | 等稍微晚一点的时候 |
[31:16] | you boys can watch a movie, | 你们可以看部电影 |
[31:18] | and you and I can have some time. | 然后 我们就有一些自己的时间 |
[31:24] | I love that idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[31:25] | me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[31:27] | Yeah. I think that’s smart. | 是的 非常不错 |
[31:29] | Fruit. | 水果 |
[31:30] | Guys, put fruit in yourselves, please. | 孩子们 吃点水果 |
[31:33] | I could do something but I feel really bad for Mom. | 我可以过牌 但是要坑妈妈一把了 |
[31:36] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好了 那就抱歉啦 |
[31:38] | Oh, don’t you love me? | 你不爱我了吗 |
[32:04] | You’re telling me that they just showed up? | 你说他们就这么刚好出现在这 |
[32:06] | No. They were nearby | 不是 是他们就在附近 |
[32:07] | and actually called. | 然后给我打电话了 |
[32:08] | They just happened to call? | 他们就这么正好打电话过来吗 |
[32:09] | Billie, yes, they called. | 是的比莉 他们刚打电话给我 |
[32:11] | When? When did they call actually? | 什么时候 什么时候给你打的电话 |
[32:13] | – When? – Yeah. When? | -什么时候吗 -对 什么时候 |
[32:14] | When I was in the bathroom. | 当我在厕所的时候 |
[32:16] | You know Zach. | 你了解扎克的 |
[32:17] | No. No. Actually I don’t. | 不 我不了解他 |
[32:19] | I don’t know Zach, Pete. Not well. | 我不了解扎克 皮特我不了解他 |
[32:21] | Not like the way you know your work buddy. Right? | 不像你这么了解你的工作伙伴 对吗 |
[32:23] | And I certainly don’t know the woman. | 而且我也不认识那个女人 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t know how to play the phone call. | 对不起 好吗 我不知道怎么回绝 |
[32:31] | Can we help? | 需要我们帮忙吗 |
[32:32] | – Oh, no. – No. We’re good. | -不用 -不用 交给我们就好 |
[32:34] | Yeah, you guys just relax. | 你们就坐那好好休息 |
[32:37] | I hope they like carrot sticks and Goldfish. | 我希望他们喜欢吃胡萝卜条和小鱼饼干 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry, I should’ve… | 对不起 我应该 |
[32:41] | Yeah, well, but now you can’t. | 是啊 但是你没有后悔的余地了 |
[32:43] | Oh. Okay. Hey.Hey. | 好了 |
[32:46] | Ugh, that looks so good. | 看起来真不错 |
[32:47] | It does? | 真的吗 |
[32:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:50] | So, you guys, let’s hear about this trip. | 所以 你们的旅行怎么样 |
[32:53] | Well, I mean, from what we remember, | 现在我们回忆起来 |
[32:57] | it’s been epic. | 这次旅行简直是史诗级别的 |
[32:58] | From what I’ve seen, yeah. | 看得出来 |
[32:59] | It’s been intense. | 就是时间有些紧 |
[33:01] | We’ve hit, what, like, three countries in four days. | 我们四天游玩了三个国家 |
[33:05] | Just Tuesday, | 周二早上的时候 |
[33:06] | we were having morning strudel in Dusseldorf | 我们还在杜塞尔多夫吃果馅卷饼 |
[33:09] | and by that afternoon, | 等到了下午 |
[33:11] | we were hiking along the Rhine River in France. | 我们已经在法国的莱茵河上徒步旅行了 |
[33:12] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[33:13] | And, um, there might have been some shrooms | 可以说在那几天里 |
[33:17] | on one or all of those days. | 我们还服用了一些致幻剂 |
[33:21] | Does that sound weird when I say it? | 我这样说会很奇怪吗 |
[33:23] | No. I loved the way you said it. | 不 我喜欢你这么说 |
[33:25] | Do I sound like a narc? | 我这样说像不像个缉毒刑警 |
[33:26] | – Shroomies. – Shrooms. | -置换机 -致幻剂 |
[33:28] | – Shrooms. Just shrooms. – Shrooms. We did shrooms. | -是致幻剂 -我们服用了致幻剂 |
[33:30] | So you did shrooms? | 所以你们吃了致幻剂 |
[33:31] | – Yes. We did shrooms. – Yeah, we did. | -是的 我们吃了 -我们吃了 |
[33:32] | Okay, got it. | 懂了 |
[33:33] | I don’t know, I think the whole point of this trip | 我也不懂 感觉整个旅行的重点就在于 |
[33:35] | was me just stepping out of my comfort zone | 我要走出自己的舒适区 |
[33:37] | and following Rosie’s lead, | 然后跟着罗茜的步伐走 |
[33:39] | and so that’s what I’ve been doing, | 这就是我在整个旅程中的任务 |
[33:41] | and I’ve just been relinquishing all of this… | 我就 放弃了做决定 |
[33:43] | Not relinquishing. Expanding. | 不是放弃 应该是放权 |
[33:44] | Expanding. | 对 放权 |
[33:45] | – yeah. – Yeah, sorry. | -没错 -对 抱歉 |
[33:47] | I’ve been expanding. | 我就一直在放权 |
[33:48] | His world. It’s a positive thing. | 对于他来说 这是件好事 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错吧 |
[33:51] | Like, you know how blind people, | 就像 你知道盲人吗 |
[33:53] | all their other senses get more intense? | 他们除视觉以外的感官都是非常灵敏 |
[33:55] | – Right. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[33:56] | Being with Rosie is like that. | 我和罗茜在一起时就是这样 |
[33:58] | But I didn’t even have to go blind. | 而且我不需要把自己弄瞎 |
[33:59] | babe. | 亲爱的 |
[34:00] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[34:01] | I call her Rosie the Riveting. | 这就是她吸引人的地方 |
[34:04] | He does. | 他也一样 |
[34:05] | And it’s so good for me, | 这对我来说是好事 |
[34:06] | ’cause you know me, Pete. | 因为 你了解我的 皮特 |
[34:08] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我知道 |
[34:08] | I mean, normally I’m all about hotels and… | 通常 我会选择 住酒店 和 |
[34:11] | – Right? – yeah. | -是吧 -对 |
[34:13] | Room service, crisp sheets. | 那里有客房服务还有干净的床单 |
[34:14] | You know, at breakfast I’m thinking, | 在吃早餐的时候我就在想 |
[34:16] | “Okay, well, where are we gonna have dinner?” | “我们晚餐该去哪吃呢” |
[34:18] | And then, before I go to bed, I’m thinking, | 然后在睡觉之前我也会想 |
[34:19] | “Well, tomorrow we should get breakfast at that same place | “明天我们还是去同样的地方吃早饭吧 |
[34:21] | because they have that one thing that I like.” | 因为他们那有一样我爱吃的东西” |
[34:23] | We’re experimenting with new. | 我们现在在尝试做些新鲜事 |
[34:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | It’s a really good place for him to live. | 对他来说那真的是个居住的好地方 |
[34:29] | You have to live there. | 你可以住在那 |
[34:30] | Hey, I know I’m not leaving. | 我知道 我又没打算走 |
[34:33] | Yeah, we just found in each other this desire | 我们刚刚发现我们希望 |
[34:35] | to share our lives in a certain way. | 以特定的方式分享我们的生活 |
[34:37] | So it’s about travel, adventure. | 关于旅行还有冒险 |
[34:40] | We don’t see ourselves having kids, | 我们还不想要孩子 |
[34:42] | so it’s about us living for us. | 我们为我们自己而活 |
[34:46] | Hashtag no agenda. | 随心所欲 不设条框 |
[34:48] | I mean, we love that. | 我的意思是 我们欣赏那样的生活 |
[34:50] | That’s all Rosie. She nails the hashtags. | 因为罗茜就是那种想一出是一出的人 |
[34:52] | Oh, you’re the one. | 你才是这种人 |
[34:55] | And, I mean, no agenda’s | 我的意思是我们不会计划 |
[34:56] | what got us here tonight, right? | 今晚我们住哪 对吧 |
[34:58] | I mean, we didn’t know what tonight was gonna be, | 我们不知道今晚怎么度过 |
[35:00] | and then you texted and here we are. | 然后你发短信给我 我们就来了 |
[35:02] | Yeah, we don’t even have return tickets. | 没错 我们甚至都没买返程的票 |
[35:05] | Like, who knows what’s next? | 谁知道下一刻会发生什么呢 |
[35:09] | Well, you kinda know what’s next, don’t you? | 你也会知道接下来会发生什么 对吗 |
[35:11] | ‘Cause you have work on Monday. | 像我知道 是因为周一我要上班 |
[35:13] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[35:15] | – Oh – Oh,yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[35:16] | We know for sure | 这我们倒是知道 |
[35:17] | I have to show a commercial space in Cambridge at 8:30. | 8点30我要在剑桥展示商业空间设计 |
[35:24] | So what about you guys? | 那你们呢 |
[35:26] | You guys getting in good ski days? | 你们的滑雪怎么样 |
[35:27] | Yeah. Yeah, good. Yeah. | 是的 非常不错 |
[35:29] | cool. | 酷 |
[35:34] | I mean, we did have a moment that was a little unnerving. | 不过 我们还是遇到了点小麻烦 |
[35:39] | But we got over it | 但是我们克服了它 |
[35:41] | and we’ve been having a great time. | 我们玩的非常开心 |
[35:43] | God. | 天哪 |
[35:46] | Okay, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:48] | It was just an event that we got through. | 就是经历了一件事情 |
[35:50] | – Yeah. That was all. – That’s it. | -就这样 -就是这样 |
[35:51] | It’s good to come through events. | 那一定是很棒的经历了 |
[35:53] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[35:53] | No, we’re good now. Yeah, it was nothing. | 现在我们都很好 那不值一谈 |
[35:55] | It wasn’t nothing. | 那可不是不值一谈 |
[35:57] | No. Okay. Yeah. Okay. That’s the wrong word. | 确实不是 好吧 我用错了词 |
[35:58] | At all. I mean, it wasn’t nothing. | 总之 不是不值一谈的事情 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:01] | We were sitting outside at a restaurant, | 我们 坐在餐馆外面 |
[36:06] | and there was this huge bang. | 然后一声巨响 |
[36:10] | And suddenly, this wall of snow | 突然一大片的雪 |
[36:13] | comes rumbling down the mountain, | 从山上滚下 |
[36:15] | and it did not look like it was gonna stop. | 而且 看起来没有停下的趋势 |
[36:18] | It looked like it was gonna kill us. | 就像是要我们丧命于此 |
[36:20] | For a moment. | 那只是暂时的 |
[36:21] | No! No! Absolutely not. | 不 明显不是这样的 |
[36:23] | Because other people felt exactly the same way. | 因为所有人都感受到了 |
[36:27] | They were getting up. They were screaming. | 他们站起来 他们尖叫着 |
[36:29] | I screamed. | 我也在尖叫 |
[36:31] | And the kids were screaming. | 孩子们也在尖叫 |
[36:33] | Because it felt like this was it. | 因为 所有人都感觉到要大难临头 |
[36:36] | That we were gonna die. | 我们都将性命不保 |
[36:42] | And I look over at Pete, | 当我看向皮特 |
[36:45] | and he had jumped up and grabbed his phone. | 他抓着他的手机 跳了起来 |
[36:50] | He was gone. | 然后跑了 |
[36:52] | Pete ran. Pete left us. | 他就这样跑了 把我们丢下 |
[36:57] | I guess in his mind, um, | 我猜在他看来 |
[37:01] | he left us there to get buried, | 把我们丢下 让我们在雪崩中丧命 |
[37:03] | because, | 因为这样 |
[37:06] | he could make it away, | 他就能逃生 |
[37:10] | and we were too far away. | 我们离他太远了 |
[37:12] | You know, we were on the other side of the, uh… | 你们知道吗 我们就坐在他对面 |
[37:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:15] | Anyway, so I throw my arms around my children, | 总之 我搂着我的孩子们 |
[37:21] | and just wait, you know? | 只能等着 |
[37:25] | I just wait for us to die together. | 我只能在那里等着我们一起死去 |
[37:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:34] | Anyway, so then, um, moments pass, | 总之 等了一会 |
[37:38] | and oh, my God, I’m still there. | 天啊 我还活着 |
[37:43] | And the kids stop screaming. | 孩子们也停止了尖叫 |
[37:47] | And we’re okay, we realize. We’re okay. | 我们意识到没事了 我们没事 |
[37:57] | And then Pete comes back, | 然后皮特回来了 |
[38:01] | and just orders soup. | 像个没事人一样 点了汤 |
[38:11] | That’s intense. | 真惊险 |
[38:12] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[38:24] | But, you know, I think… | 但是 |
[38:27] | You know, I think in a situation like that… | 我觉得 在这种情况下 |
[38:31] | I think it’s probably a survival reaction that kicks in. | 这可能只是一种生存反应 |
[38:35] | Right, Pete? | 对吗皮特 |
[38:37] | You don’t even have time to think. It’s a reflex. | 你根本没时间去思考 那是条件反射 |
[38:38] | It’s like when a sea cucumber perceives a threat, | 就像一只海参察觉到了危险 |
[38:42] | it rapidly evacuates all of its organs through its rectum. | 它会迅速的通过直肠排出所有器官 |
[38:46] | How could I have possibly run away? | 我怎么可能跑掉了 |
[38:49] | – What? – In ski boots? | -你说什么 -穿着滑雪鞋 |
[38:51] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[38:53] | Can you run in ski boots? | 你能穿着滑雪鞋跑吗 |
[38:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[38:56] | Zach, can you run in ski boots? | 扎克 你穿着滑雪鞋能跑吗 |
[38:58] | – It’s not recommended. – Oh, fine. | -我不推荐这样 -好吧 |
[39:00] | Clomp away. | 重踏着走开 |
[39:01] | Walk briskly away. I mean… | 轻快的走开 我的意思是 |
[39:02] | No. You said “run.” | 不 你说了”跑” |
[39:04] | Rosie, can you run in ski boots? | 罗茜 你穿着滑雪鞋能跑吗 |
[39:06] | Not very well, but… | 可能跑不了 但 |
[39:07] | Boom. Exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[39:09] | Regardless, I wouldn’t leave my family to die. | 不论怎样 我不会丢下我的家人们去死 |
[39:12] | That’s “boom, exactly.” | 这才是”对 就是这样” |
[39:14] | No, no, nor would I. And I didn’t. | 不 我不会 而且也没有那么做 |
[39:16] | It’s just she said you did. | 但是她说了你那么做了 |
[39:17] | Yeah, because he did. | 是的 因为他确实那么做了 |
[39:18] | For fuck’s sakes, Billie. Why are you… | 真是够了 比莉 你为什么 |
[39:20] | And I didn’t leave you to be buried. | 我没有留你在那里被活埋 |
[39:23] | – I don’t know. – Well, I do. | -我不知道 -是真的 |
[39:25] | I was there and I saw it differently. | 我当时就在那 但是我有不同的看法 |
[39:27] | So then tell me, Pete. | 那就告诉我 皮特 |
[39:28] | What happened differently? Please. | 什么不同看法 |
[39:32] | – The snow was coming. – Right. | -雪滑了下来 -对 |
[39:33] | Almost like an avalanche. | 几乎像雪崩了一样 |
[39:35] | Oh, now it’s not even an avalanche. | 这样啊 现在 它连雪崩也不算了吗 |
[39:37] | I checked on you guys visually, | 我目测了下你们的情况 |
[39:40] | and when I made sure that everyone was okay, | 当我确保你们安全的时候 |
[39:42] | I ran to get help. | 我跑了去求救 |
[39:45] | Hang on a second. That doesn’t even make sense! | 等等 这一点也说不通 |
[39:47] | You knew that we were okay, so you went to get help? | 你知道我们安全了 所以你跑去求救 |
[39:51] | What? | 啥 |
[39:52] | It happened very fast. It was very confusing. | 这一切发生的太快了 非常的混乱 |
[39:54] | Right. Survival reaction. | 对 生存反应 |
[39:56] | But I checked to make sure you guys were okay | 但是我是确保了你们的安全 |
[39:58] | and then I went to get help. | 之后才去寻求帮助的 |
[40:05] | That’s not what happened, Peter. | 根本不是这样的 皮特 |
[40:08] | Billie, I can accept your version of the truth. | 比莉 我能接受你眼里的真相 |
[40:09] | Why can’t you accept mine? | 为什么你不能接受我的呢 |
[40:11] | Because mine is true and not dumb. | 因为我说的是真相而不是瞎扯 |
[40:14] | – You weren’t there with me! – Right! | -你当时也在那里 -对 |
[40:17] | That’s exactly right. | 我当然在那 |
[40:18] | I was at the table with our children. | 我当时 和孩子们 一起坐在桌子旁 |
[40:21] | I just love that you’re making me say | 我很高兴你让我讲了 |
[40:25] | that what happened for you happened for me. | 我们身上发生的是同一件事 |
[40:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:37] | I mean, Pete, like a lot of times, | 皮特 有时候 |
[40:40] | the people involved in automobile accidents | 车祸中的人 |
[40:42] | get the events of the accident completely wrong. | 对造成事故结果的判断是完全错误的 |
[40:44] | – Stop pitching theories, Zach. – Yeah, sorry. | -别胡扯 扎克 -好吧 对不起 |
[40:48] | Just come on out here for a sec. Um… | 过来这里一下 |
[40:51] | Sorry. We just have one question. | 不好意思啊 我们只问一个问题 |
[40:54] | Billie, no. | 比莉 别这样 |
[40:55] | – Yeah,yeah – No | -当然要 -别 |
[40:56] | You can say… I was talking with our friends | 我现在在和朋友们聊 |
[41:00] | about, uh, when we were having lunch, remember? | 还记得我们吃午饭的时候吗 |
[41:03] | And then the avalanche was coming, | 当时雪崩了 |
[41:06] | And, um, can you say what happened next? | 你们能说说 然后发生了什么吗 |
[41:13] | They can say. | 他们可以讲 |
[41:15] | It’s for the story and, um, they wanted to know. | 他们想要了解这个故事 |
[41:18] | They can say, right, Pete? | 皮特 他们可以讲 对吗 |
[41:21] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[41:24] | The truth. | 真相 |
[41:32] | Dad ran away. | 爸爸跑掉了 |
[41:34] | And Finn? | 芬恩 你呢 |
[41:36] | Is that what you think happened, too? | 你也是这么认为的吗 |
[41:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:41] | Okay, guys. Thanks. | 好了 孩子们 谢谢 |
[41:43] | You can go back to your funny movie. | 你们可以回去看喜剧片了 |
[41:54] | They’re such great kids. | 他们真是好孩子 |
[41:58] | You might have traumatized them, you know that? | 你这样会让他们有心灵创伤的 知道吗 |
[42:01] | Oh, I traumatized them? | 哦 是我让他们有心灵创伤吗 |
[42:02] | You care so much about being right, don’t you? | 你非常在意谁对谁错 是吗 |
[42:03] | No, I just wanna get this straight. | 不 我只是想把事情讲清楚 |
[42:05] | No, you just want to get it right. | 不 你只是想证明自己是对的 |
[42:07] | So, congratulations, | 所以 恭喜你 |
[42:08] | Billie, you win. You’re right. | 比莉 你赢了 你是对的 |
[42:10] | Everyone give Billie a fucking round of applause. | 大家都他妈的给比莉鼓个掌吧 |
[42:15] | hey, pete? | 皮特 |
[42:17] | You left your family! | 是你丢下了你的家人 |
[42:18] | That I am right about! | 这就是我对的地方 |
[43:21] | Hey. Uh, I’m gonna take a solo day today. | 我今天想自己过 |
[43:24] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[43:27] | So you and the boys can have an adventure. | 所以你和孩子们可以一起去玩一玩 |
[43:29] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[43:31] | Maybe we’ll cross paths on the mountain. | 也许我们可以在山上碰头 |
[43:32] | Actually, I saw a leaflet | 其实我看到了一张传单 |
[43:34] | for one of those Alpine rail slides. | 关于高山滑轨的 |
[43:37] | The boys might really enjoy that. | 孩子们可能会很喜欢 |
[43:39] | It’s at the family resort, | 在家庭度假村 |
[43:41] | the one that’s just minutes of 20 from here. | 离这里大概20分钟 |
[43:48] | Great. | 好 |
[43:50] | Great. | 好的 |
[43:59] | Getting an eyeful? | 大饱眼福啊 |
[44:01] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[44:04] | No, no, no. I was just… | 不 不 我只是 |
[44:05] | And where is your team? | 你的家人呢 |
[44:07] | Oh, I’m taking a solo day today. | 我今天一个人 |
[44:09] | Good. Adventure. Just for you. | 很棒 只属于你一个人 冒险 |
[44:13] | Yeah. Adventure. | 对 冒险 |
[44:15] | Fun. Just for you. | 乐趣 只属于你一个人 |
[44:17] | Yeah. Fun. | 对 乐趣 |
[44:18] | You want fun? | 你想要乐趣吗 |
[44:21] | Yeah. Fun. | 对啊 乐趣 |
[44:23] | Good. | 好吧 |
[44:25] | Come. | 来吧 |
[44:28] | Oh, I think that this is the line right here. | 我觉得这里要排队吧 |
[44:30] | No, no, this wait is not for you. | 不 你不是这队的 |
[44:35] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[44:36] | – This, – Yes,yeah,yeah,yeah | -是这里 -好的 来了来了 |
[44:38] | Okay. Oh, great. Well, once again, | 棒极了 再一次 |
[44:39] | thank you so much for your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[44:41] | Adventure, yes? | 冒险 对吗 |
[44:42] | – Now? – Fun? | -现在吗 -乐趣 |
[44:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. All of it. Right. | 对 对 对 都有 |
[44:52] | Oh, you’re coming? | 你也来吗 |
[44:53] | Yeah. I come with.Ah. | 对 我和你一块 |
[44:54] | Wonderful. Yeah. | 那太好了 |
[44:57] | So, I am interested on another question. | 我很好奇另外一个问题 |
[44:59] | Oh, good. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[45:01] | Have you had varied life of sexual experience? | 你有过丰富多彩的性生活吗 |
[45:04] | What? I’m sorry? | 不是 你说啥 |
[45:06] | Have you had a varied life of sexual experience? | 你有过丰富多彩的性生活吗 |
[45:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:08] | I’m not asking you so that you would repeat that. | 我不是让你再说一遍 |
[45:10] | We’re in a public space. I’m just saying. | 我是说我们在公众场合 |
[45:12] | At that age, they rarely bother with the English. | 他们这个年纪的人都不会太懂英语 |
[45:15] | Boy, you really get right in there, don’t you? | 朋友 你真是 直言不讳啊 |
[45:18] | I’m sorry. I just don’t like so much bullshit all the time. | 不好意思 我只是不喜欢扯些有的没的 |
[45:20] | Yeah, I get that. | 对 我明白 |
[45:22] | I’m not a fan of the bullshit myself either. | 我也不是个喜欢瞎扯自己事的人 |
[45:24] | – You just seem to me like… – Like what? | -但是在我看来 你 -我怎么了 |
[45:26] | You haven’t been all the blocks around. | 你像是一个比较保守的人 |
[45:28] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[45:30] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:31] | You’d be surprised actually. | 事实上你会大吃一惊 |
[45:33] | In college, I had, um, so many boyfriends. | 在大学里我的男朋友可太多了 |
[45:36] | I mean, I really knew my way around. | 我很清楚自己的路线 |
[45:38] | I mean, I did my fair share of… | 我做了我”分内”的事情 |
[45:43] | I don’t like to perform that. | 我太不喜欢那个姿势 |
[45:45] | Nobody likes it. | 没人喜欢 |
[45:47] | I just tend to do only what I like. | 我只做我喜欢的 |
[45:49] | I masturbate. | 我自慰 |
[45:51] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[45:52] | Because that is for me. | 因为我能用自己喜欢的方式来 |
[45:54] | And having sex with guests… | 那和顾客做爱呢 |
[45:55] | Yes, that is very for me. | 对 那也很适合我 |
[45:57] | But you’re married. Is that right? | 但是你结婚了 对吗 |
[45:59] | – Yeah, – Is that the case? | -对啊 -是这样吗 |
[46:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:01] | Okay. So how does that work with everything? | 好吧 所以你怎么处理这一切 |
[46:03] | With your Mr. Charlie | 和你的查理先生 |
[46:05] | and whatever other fellow you happen… | 和其他 你碰上的 “朋友” |
[46:07] | Easy. I spend the winters here, | 这很容易 我冬天来这 |
[46:10] | and in the summer, my husband and I have the farm. | 夏天我和我丈夫经营农场 |
[46:12] | And your husband is cool with that? | 那你丈夫接受了这一切 |
[46:14] | No, my husband, my husband. | 不 我丈夫 我丈夫 |
[46:15] | – What? – Can we shake hands? | -怎么了 -我们能握下手吗 |
[46:18] | Now, should I tell my husband about this? | 你觉得我应该告诉我丈夫这件事吗 |
[46:20] | Should you? | 你会说吗 |
[46:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些啥啊 |
[46:22] | Our bodies touched. We have a little intimacy. | 我们有肢体接触 也有了一点亲密关系 |
[46:23] | Oh, please. | 天哪 拜托 |
[46:25] | Well, why? Why is there this absurdity? | 怎么了 这有什么荒谬的吗 |
[46:27] | When these two parts of our bodies touch, no big deal. | 我们身体的这两个部位接触了 没啥事 |
[46:30] | Because it’s very… | 因为它很 |
[46:31] | But the other parts, oh, no. | 但是要是其他部位的话 就 不行 |
[46:32] | No. | 不是的 |
[46:33] | The bodies touch, the special parts. | 身体上特殊的部位接触了 |
[46:36] | – Well, yes, they’re special. – Oh, my goodness. | -是的 它们很特殊 -我的天呐 |
[46:37] | What shall we do? The god is angry in the heaven, | 我们该怎么做 上帝在天堂里很生气 |
[46:40] | – so the marriage must be over. – Well, no, not that. | -所以这婚姻必须结束 -不是那样的 |
[46:42] | The special parts have rubbed. | 特殊的部位摩擦了 |
[46:44] | It’s superstition. | 这是迷信 |
[46:45] | It isn’t, actually. | 这其实不是 |
[46:47] | I mean, for instance, | 我是说 举个例子 |
[46:49] | shaking hands doesn’t make babies, does it? | 两个人光握手是怀不上孩子的 对吧 |
[46:51] | – Oh, please. – Well. | -别来这套 -对啊 |
[46:52] | Sex doesn’t need to make babies. | 性爱又不是一定要生孩子 |
[46:53] | No, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[46:55] | And you don’t need sex to make the babies, yeah? | 而且生孩子也不一定需要做爱 对吗 |
[46:56] | Of course not, but… | 当然不用 不过 |
[46:57] | So, can we all just move on now, please? | 我们能不能不聊这件事了 求你了 |
[47:01] | But what I mean is, is that in a relationship, | 但是我的意思是 在恋爱期间 |
[47:04] | it seems to me you need to be on the same page, right? | 我认为两个人应该立场一致 对吗 |
[47:08] | I mean, it’s like a story, | 我是说 这就像一个故事 |
[47:10] | and you both have to be in the same story. | 两个人都应该在同一个故事里面 |
[47:14] | Well, I guess I make my own story. | 好吧 那我应该在创造自己的故事 |
[47:17] | Of course, yeah. But… | 当然了 是的 但是 |
[47:18] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[47:19] | Are you happy? | 你高兴吗 |
[47:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:25] | Good. | 那就好 |
[47:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:27] | Then you’re happy with your story, | 那么你很喜欢你的故事 |
[47:29] | and I’m happy with mine. | 我对我的也很满意 |
[47:32] | – Okay. – Yes? | -行吧 -对吗 |
[47:34] | Yes, | 对吗 |
[47:35] | Yes. I said, “Yes.” | 对 我刚刚说了 “对” |
[47:37] | I said, “Yes.” Yes, yes, yes. | 我说了 “对” 对 对 对 |
[47:39] | – Good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是啊 |
[47:45] | I’m a little sore. | 我身体有点酸疼 |
[47:48] | Mr. Charlie is an animal. | 查理先生像个动物一样猛 |
[47:49] | Good, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[47:55] | And now, Guglielmo will be your instructor. | 对了 古格力莫是你的教练 |
[47:58] | Wait. What? Who will be my what? | 等等 什么 谁是我的什么 |
[48:00] | Bye-bye. Have fun. | 拜拜 玩得愉快 |
[48:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[48:07] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:09] | This way. | 这边请 |
[48:12] | This place is awesome. | 这个地方棒极了 |
[48:13] | Yeah. Why aren’t we staying here? | 对啊 我们为什么不住在这里 |
[48:16] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 是啊 这里不错 |
[48:17] | I mean, it’s different. | 我意思是 这里与众不同 |
[48:19] | I don’t know if it’s better. | 我懂这里是不是更好 |
[48:19] | Just different. | 可能就只是与众不同 |
[48:21] | Finn! Here it is! | 芬恩 就是这里 |
[48:23] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[48:26] | 贝塔斯&莫里姆斯 神奇乐园 我们是一家 | |
[48:32] | So. | 那么 |
[48:34] | So. Yeah. | 那么 是啊 |
[48:35] | The first thing of instruction is? | 训练的第一件事情是什么 |
[48:38] | I honestly have no idea. I don’t… | 我真的不知道 我不 |
[48:40] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[48:41] | oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:43] | Buongiorno. | 早上好 |
[48:45] | Buongiornoto you. | 你也早上好啊 |
[48:46] | So, listen, actually Charlotte said your name very quickly. | 听着 夏洛特把你名字说得特别快 |
[48:49] | – I didn’t quite… – Guglielmo. | -我没有太 -古格力莫 |
[48:51] | It’s very simple. | 这很简单 |
[48:52] | “Gu” like Google, “gli” like we, “elmo” like helmet. | 古董的古 格力空调的格力 莫非的莫 |
[48:56] | I… | 我 |
[48:57] | You can call me G. | 你可以叫我小古 |
[48:58] | – G. – Yes. | -小古 -对 |
[49:00] | Just to be clear, I didn’t sign up | 我只是想澄清一下 我今天 |
[49:02] | – for an instructor today. – Uh-huh. | -没有报名请教练 -这样啊 |
[49:04] | ‘Cause I was gonna just take | 因为我本来打算今天 |
[49:05] | – a solo day. – Uh-huh. | -自己滑 -这样啊 |
[49:07] | Um, ’cause I’m a pretty decent skier. | 因为我滑雪滑得还不错 |
[49:09] | And why stop at decent? | 滑得不错就是你的目标吗 |
[49:10] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[49:11] | There is better than decent, no? | 还有比不错更好的 不是吗 |
[49:12] | Yes, of course, there’s better than decent, yeah. | 对 当然了 还有比不错更好的 |
[49:13] | – Ok. – Yeah. | -是的 -好 |
[49:13] | So, you see this coffee? | 你看见这壶咖啡了吗 |
[49:15] | I do. | 我看见了 |
[49:16] | It’s decent. Yeah. | 它还不错 还行 |
[49:18] | – Uh-huh. – Boring. Okay? | -是的 -但让人乏味 好吗 |
[49:20] | Oh, hold it? | 要我拿着吗 |
[49:21] | Yes. But… | 对 但是 |
[49:23] | Yeah. A-ha! | 好 啊哈 |
[49:24] | Alpine coffee. | 高山”咖啡” |
[49:27] | Better. | 更好 |
[49:28] | Yeah, that’s better than decent, I suppose. | 是啊 我觉得这应该比不错更好 |
[49:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[49:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:34] | Way better than decent. | 比不错好得多得多 |
[49:48] | So, thank you for the better than decent. | 那么 谢谢你给我这个比不错更好的 |
[49:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[49:50] | I appreciate it. I’m gonna take off. | 我对此很感谢 我准备出发了 |
[49:53] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Billie. | 好 等一下 等一下 比莉 |
[49:55] | I’m gonna tell you what, okay? | 我来告诉你怎么办 好吗 |
[49:56] | Yeah. | 行 |
[49:57] | So, we will ski together a little bit, | 我们先一起滑一小会儿 |
[50:01] | and then after that if you want to be solo, | 在那之后你如果过你想一个人滑 |
[50:04] | you be solo. | 那你就一个人滑 |
[50:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:08] | Good, G. | 好啊 小古 |
[50:09] | Yes. Give me five. | 对嘛 来击个掌 |
[50:12] | Yes. | 对嘛 |
[51:01] | Finn, buddy, ease up on your brakes! | 芬恩 伙计 刹车松一点 |
[51:02] | It’s no fun if you go slow! | 你滑得太慢的话没有意思 |
[51:04] | You’re too close! | 你离我太近了 |
[51:06] | Buddy, come on! Your brother’s way ahead! | 伙计 快点 你哥哥在你老前面了 |
[51:25] | I warned you. Here I come! | 我警告你 我来了 |
[51:26] | Dad, stop! | 爸 别闹 |
[51:29] | I’m coming for ya! | 我来抓你了 |
[51:31] | I’m gonna tap you, okay? | 我要轻轻碰一下你 好吗 |
[51:33] | – No. Don’t! – What? | -不 别那样 -什么 |
[51:36] | Don’t! | 不要啊 |
[51:37] | Gonna get you, Finn! I’m gonna get you, bro! | 要追上你了 芬恩 我要追上你了 |
[51:39] | – Don’t! – Dad’s on your tail, bro! | -不要啊 -爸爸在你屁股后面 |
[51:42] | Don’t! | 不要啊 |
[51:44] | We post rules. You cannot bump. | 我们有规定 你不能撞人 |
[51:47] | No, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:48] | I know, but I barely tapped him. | 我知道 但是我就蹭了他一下 |
[51:54] | Let’s see, they have a toboggan run. | 我们来看看 他们有平底雪橇滑行 |
[51:56] | Arcade. | 游戏厅 |
[51:58] | Uh, indoor miniature golf. | 室内迷你高尔夫 |
[52:00] | Lot of good stuff. | 很多好东西 |
[52:01] | Any of that sound good? | 有什么你们感兴趣的吗 |
[52:03] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[52:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[52:10] | Doesn’t seem like you wanna be here. | 你看起来不想呆在这里 |
[52:13] | Of course I do. | 我当然想啊 |
[52:16] | I love spending time with you more than anything. | 我喜欢跟你们在一起 这比什么都重要 |
[52:19] | Right? | 好吗 |
[52:21] | Is it about the slide? | 是因为滑梯那事儿吗 |
[52:22] | Okay, so Daddy got kicked off the slide, yes. | 好吧 爸爸被赶下了滑梯 对 |
[52:25] | Because Daddy was having too much fun. | 因为爸爸玩得太高兴了 |
[52:31] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 要不这么着 |
[52:33] | Let’s just try to end this day on a high note, all right? | 咱们试着高高兴兴地结束这一天 好吗 |
[52:35] | And you guys go ahead and pick something right here. | 你们俩去挑选这里面你们喜欢的活动 |
[52:38] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[52:39] | We can do multiple things if you want. | 如果你们想的话我们可以玩多个项目 |
[52:43] | Can we just have screen time back at our hotel? | 我们能不能回酒店看电视 |
[52:48] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[52:49] | I like that, yeah. | 我喜欢这个提议 好啊 |
[52:51] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[52:53] | Good! | 好样的 |
[53:00] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[53:01] | That’s a lot of work, huh? | 这可不太容易啊 |
[53:03] | But good, yes? | 但是感觉很好 对吗 |
[53:05] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[53:07] | So, how do your calves feel? | 你的小腿肌肉感觉怎么样 |
[53:10] | Well, I can feel them all right. | 我可以感觉到它们 |
[53:12] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[53:14] | Good. | 好 |
[53:15] | Maybe you want to, yeah, take them out. | 你或许应该 对 把它们脱下来 |
[53:17] | – For, like, 10 minutes or something. – Yeah, I think so. | -放松十分钟左右 -对 我也觉得 |
[53:20] | Yeah, my right boot in particular | 对 尤其是我右脚的靴子 |
[53:22] | is driving me crazy. | 让我抓狂 |
[53:25] | They can burn here, no? | 靴子磨脚很痛 对吧 |
[53:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[53:32] | You know, sometimes I can give people, | 对了 我有时候会给人 |
[53:37] | on the calves or something, like a rub, you know? | 在小腿上 按摩一下 |
[53:42] | Oh. Sometimes you can do that, can you? | 有时候你会 对吧 |
[53:45] | Yeah. That’s something I do. | 对 我会按摩 |
[53:48] | Oh, you do? | 你认真的啊 |
[53:49] | Yeah. Just to, you know, relax out those tight muscles. | 对 只是为了 放松紧绷的肌肉 |
[53:54] | It’s recommended. | 按摩是个推荐 |
[53:55] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[53:57] | Well, if it’s recommended, yeah. | 如果这样推荐的话 也行 |
[53:58] | Sure. Let me. | 好 让我 |
[54:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:04] | Sorry, I’m a little sweaty. | 抱歉 我身上有点汗 |
[54:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[54:08] | You have nice feet. | 你的脚很好看 |
[54:11] | Grazie | 谢谢 |
[54:15] | So… | 对了 |
[54:17] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[54:19] | Yeah? | 啊 |
[54:20] | Who is Billie? | 比莉是谁 |
[54:23] | What? | 什么 |
[54:26] | Why is that silly? I want to know. | 有什么好笑的 我想知道 |
[54:31] | Just… It sounds sort of like a… | 只是 这听起来像 |
[54:35] | Well, “who”? How do you even answer? | “谁” 我都不知道该怎么回答 |
[54:37] | I am very confident, | 我很自信 |
[54:39] | but I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong. | 但是我不怕承认我的错误 |
[54:42] | I tend to fall in love too fast. Heal too slow. | 我总是爱得太快 恢复得太慢 |
[54:45] | And I love to paint. | 而且我喜欢画画 |
[54:47] | And actually, I’m very good at it. | 事实上 我很擅长画画 |
[54:49] | However, I cannot sing, but that does not stop me | 不过 我不会唱歌 但这并不妨碍我 |
[54:52] | from doing it every day. | 每天都唱 |
[54:56] | Skiing is a passion, | 滑雪是一门爱好 |
[54:59] | but, you know, just teaching feeds my soul. | 但是 传授知识是我心之所向 |
[55:02] | To witness people surprise themselves, | 看到人们给自己惊喜 |
[55:04] | that’s what I live for. | 这就是我生之所为 |
[55:08] | And, uh, I am the only child of a single mom, | 我是单亲家庭 我妈只有我一个孩子 |
[55:14] | and she is my hero. | 她是我的英雄 |
[55:17] | Oh, that’s lovely. | 那不错 |
[55:19] | That’s how I answer. | 我的答案就是这样 |
[55:24] | You know, | 你知道 |
[55:27] | you don’t have to share with me who you are, Billie. | 你没有必要告诉我你是谁 比莉 |
[55:32] | But you must promise me. | 但你一定要向我保证 |
[55:34] | What? | 什么 |
[55:35] | Promise me you’re not gonna find it silly | 答应如果有人在意你 |
[55:38] | if someone wants to make it about you. | 你不会觉得那很傻 |
[55:41] | I promise that. | 我保证 |
[55:51] | Okay. Um… | 好啦 |
[55:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[55:55] | I’m sorry. Scusami. I apologize if I… | 抱歉 抱歉 对不起如果我 |
[55:57] | Do not apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[55:59] | I did exactly what I wanted to do. | 我做的确实是我想做的 |
[56:02] | Yeah. And now I, uh, wanna ski. | 好啦 现在 我想去滑雪 |
[56:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[56:11] | But just to be clear, | 但要澄清一下 |
[56:13] | I could fuck you right through that wall | 我可以现在在这个屋子里 |
[56:15] | right now if I wanted. | 上了你 如果我想的话 |
[56:16] | But I won’t. And I wouldn’t. | 但是我不想 也不会这样 |
[56:18] | That much I know about me. | 这就是我对自己的了解 |
[56:20] | In answer to your earlier question. | 来回答你之前的问题 |
[57:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[57:28] | Okay. | 没事 |
[57:31] | Ah. There are my gloves. | 这还有我的手套 |
[57:54] | How was your solo day? | 今天你一个人怎么样 |
[57:56] | It was great. Yeah. | 很好 对 |
[57:57] | Awesome. | 不错 |
[58:08] | Me and the boys had fun. | 孩子们和我也很好 |
[58:10] | Good. | 好 |
[58:12] | Yeah, we spent a good while on the slide. | 对 我们玩坡道滑很开心 |
[58:16] | Great. | 不错 |
[58:59] | That’s funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[59:00] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[59:01] | – Morning, Dad. – Morning. | -早上好 爸爸 -早上好 |
[59:06] | Everybody sleep okay? | 你们都睡得好吗 |
[59:07] | Mmm-hmm. Yeah. | 很好 |
[59:13] | Are we, um… | 我们要 |
[59:15] | Um, we’re just… | 我们 |
[59:17] | We’re gonna just do this for now. | 我们现在就想这样躺着看剧 |
[59:20] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -好的 |
[59:22] | Yeah, Zach had texted about joining us. | 扎克发信息说要和我们一起 |
[59:25] | I think Rosie’s sleeping in, so… | 我觉得罗茜还睡着呢 所以 |
[59:27] | oh. Great. | 那不错 |
[59:28] | Okay. Well, you guys have fun. | 好啦 祝你们玩的开心 |
[59:34] | Should we meet up for dinner? | 那我们一块吃晚饭 |
[59:36] | Maybe a place in town? | 在这找个地方 |
[59:37] | Sure. | 可以 |
[59:41] | So I’ll text you. | 到时候给你发消息 |
[59:43] | okay. | 好的 |
[59:44] | Cool. | 行 |
[59:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:47] | All right, guys. Have fun. | 好啦 小伙子们 玩得高兴 |
[59:48] | Okay. We will. | 好的 我们会的 |
[59:50] | – bye. – bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[59:51] | okay. | 好啦 |
[59:53] | I like pugs, too. They’re just unbeatable. | 我也喜欢八哥 他们简直无法超越 |
[59:57] | I’m not gonna get over that. | 让人笑的停不下来 |
[1:00:10] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[1:00:13] | I mean, | 我说 |
[1:00:15] | how great is this? | 这地方太棒了吧 |
[1:00:16] | Oh, my God! Look at this. | 天呐 看看这 |
[1:00:18] | It’s like one of those screensavers. | 这就像那些屏保一样 |
[1:00:20] | We’re in a stock image right now. | 我们现在就站在一条股票走向上 |
[1:00:23] | There’s only one thing I have to worry about right now. | 现在我只需要想一件事 |
[1:00:25] | Okay. | 什么 |
[1:00:26] | Only one obligation. | 只有一个任务 |
[1:00:28] | And that’s going down. | 那就是下滑 |
[1:00:30] | – That’s it. – Yeah. | -就这一件事 -是的 |
[1:00:32] | – That’s it. – well, you best alive. | -只有这个任务 -你最好能活着回来 |
[1:00:33] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[1:00:34] | Every day is all we have. | 珍惜当下 |
[1:00:37] | – Fuck yeah, man. – Right? | -真他妈的对 兄弟 -对吧 |
[1:00:39] | Fucking A. | 非常棒 |
[1:01:06] | shit! | 靠 |
[1:01:08] | Idiot | 傻子 |
[1:01:26] | Do I seem okay to you? | 你看我还好吗 |
[1:01:29] | Yeah. I think. | 没事 我觉得 |
[1:01:31] | You don’t think I have a concussion? | 你觉得我会有脑震荡吗 |
[1:01:33] | No, I don’t think so, | 不 我不觉得 |
[1:01:35] | because you didn’t puke or anything. | 因为你没吐也没其他反应 |
[1:01:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:01:38] | No, I haven’t felt nauseous. | 不 我没感到想吐 |
[1:01:39] | Have I been repeating myself? | 我一直重复说过的话妈 |
[1:01:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:44] | I mean, like, you’ve asked me a few times | 我意思是 你已经问过我很多次 |
[1:01:45] | if you seem okay. | 你还好吗 |
[1:01:47] | – But that’s it? – Yeah. | -就这一个吗 -对 |
[1:01:49] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好啊 |
[1:01:52] | Yeah. Uh… | 那个 |
[1:01:54] | My friend just wanted to say hi. | 我朋友想跟你打声招呼 |
[1:01:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[1:02:00] | She likes the way you carry yourself. | 她很喜欢你的穿着方式 |
[1:02:03] | That’s very kind. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:05] | Yeah, where, uh… | 好吧 你朋友在哪 |
[1:02:08] | Oh, yeah. That’s nice. | 很不错 |
[1:02:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:02:11] | She thinks you are the best-groomed man in this bar. | 他觉得你是这酒吧里打扮最酷的男人 |
[1:02:16] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:02:21] | Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:23] | That’s okay, right? | 很好 对吧 |
[1:02:26] | Check you out. | 看看你 |
[1:02:27] | What do we… | 我们要 |
[1:02:29] | I mean, do we send a drink over? | 要不我们送杯喝的过去 |
[1:02:33] | Should we go, just talk to them? | 我们要不 去和她们聊聊 |
[1:02:35] | I think for me, you know, with Rosie… | 我觉得我 你知道 和罗茜 |
[1:02:38] | No. No, no. Right. | 对对对 是这样的 |
[1:02:40] | I mean, I’m already punching above my weight there, | 我的意思是 在罗茜那我已经是高攀了 |
[1:02:43] | and I don’t want to mess that up. | 我不想把这关系搞砸 |
[1:02:44] | Oh, my God, no, you got a good thing. | 天呐 你得到了一个好女人 |
[1:02:45] | Yeah. Totally. Yeah. | 对 总的来说 对 |
[1:02:47] | She’s, like, changed my life and I love… | 她 改变了我的生活而且我爱她 |
[1:02:51] | Yeah, that’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[1:02:52] | I love it. | 我爱她 |
[1:02:54] | I mean, you know, | 但是 你知道吧 |
[1:02:55] | the whole moving to Europe thing… | 搬到欧洲这件事 |
[1:02:57] | I don’t know if I’d really want to be that far | 我不知道我是不是真的想 |
[1:02:58] | from my family… | 离开我的家人 |
[1:03:00] | …and she’s pretty adamant | 而且她很坚定的 |
[1:03:01] | about not wanting kids, but me… | 不想要孩子 但是我 |
[1:03:03] | Right. | 对 |
[1:03:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:06] | But for now, yeah. Yeah, we’re good. | 但是现在 我们很好 |
[1:03:12] | Man, I did not hate that. | 兄弟 我真想念被搭讪 |
[1:03:13] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:14] | It’s been a while. | 我离开”战场”已近有一段时间了 |
[1:03:17] | I used to be good at flirting, too. | 我以前也很能泡妞 |
[1:03:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:03:20] | I mean, really good. | 我的意思是 那很棒 |
[1:03:22] | Well, you have that energy. | 你依旧风姿未减 |
[1:03:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:03:24] | – Still? – You do. | -还和年轻一样吗 -对啊 |
[1:03:26] | – Hi. – Hello again. | -你好 -又见面了 |
[1:03:27] | – Sorry. – Hello. Hi. | -抱歉 -你好 |
[1:03:29] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[1:03:30] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:03:31] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[1:03:34] | She didn’t like the way you carried yourself. | 她不喜欢你的样子 |
[1:03:36] | It was him. | 是他 |
[1:03:40] | The green man. | 那个戴绿帽子的家伙 |
[1:03:43] | – yeah. – Sorry. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[1:03:44] | Hey, so what’s your name? | 那你叫什么名 |
[1:03:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:03:55] | Yeah, she’s right. | 对 她是对的 |
[1:03:57] | That guy is a catch. | 那哥们确实帅 |
[1:04:04] | Yeah, can I be honest with you, Pete? | 我跟你说句实话吧 皮特 |
[1:04:08] | I do see a resemblance. | 你们俩还是有点神似的 |
[1:04:09] | – No. – Yes. | -别 -是的 |
[1:04:11] | Come on. No, it’s okay. | 别瞎说 没事的 我还好 |
[1:04:12] | Honestly. I’m good. | 说真的 我很好 |
[1:04:15] | I’m so good. | 非常好 |
[1:04:17] | So much so. | 非常非常好 |
[1:04:22] | So, do you feel like skiing more? | 所以 你还想再滑一会吗 |
[1:04:25] | no. | 不了 |
[1:04:27] | Let’s just keep drinking. | 在这喝酒就行 |
[1:04:35] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[1:04:36] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:37] | – Hey! – Oh, hi, guys. | -你好 -你们好 |
[1:04:39] | – Hi. – You going up? | -嗨 -你上去吗 |
[1:04:41] | Um, yeah. We… Yes. | 对 我们 对 |
[1:04:43] | Do you mind if I…? | 你介意我 |
[1:04:45] | Oh, sure, yeah. Join us. Absolutely. | 没问题 和我们一块 当然可以 |
[1:04:47] | – Mom. – Yes? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[1:04:48] | Can we go up by ourselves? | 我们能自己上去吗 |
[1:04:50] | Sure, yeah, if you want to. | 当然 如果你想的话 |
[1:04:50] | Yeah, let’s do that. Yes! | 太好了 走吧 |
[1:04:51] | But can you wait for me at the top? Okay? | 但是你们要在上面等我 好吗 |
[1:04:53] | – Yeah, we will. – Okay. | -好 我们会的 -那好 |
[1:04:56] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah. Stunning. | 是的 景色很美 |
[1:04:58] | The sun is really poking out now. | 出太阳了现在 |
[1:05:03] | So, how you doing today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[1:05:08] | I’m better, I guess. | 我好多了 我觉得 |
[1:05:11] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:05:13] | I am so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:16] | that you guys were there for all of that the other night. | 把你们搅进我和他的家事里 |
[1:05:20] | I know that we just met. | 我知道我们才刚认识 |
[1:05:21] | Why are you apologizing? | 你没必要道歉 |
[1:05:23] | Well, I shouldn’t have involved the kids like that. | 我不该把孩子卷入的 |
[1:05:27] | That was not wise. | 这并不明智 |
[1:05:28] | Okay, fine, but you have nothing to apologize about. | 行吧 但是你并不需要为此道歉 |
[1:05:32] | What he did was fucked up. | 是他做的太过分了 |
[1:05:35] | Yeah, but… | 话是这么说 但 |
[1:05:37] | I probably shouldn’t have attacked him like that. | 我或许也不应该像这样对待他 |
[1:05:41] | He’s grieving right now. | 他现在也正难过着 |
[1:05:43] | – what? – Cause his dad died about eight months ago. | -什么 -他父亲在八个月前去世了 |
[1:05:46] | People die. It happens. It sucks. | 死亡是生活中的常态 这的确糟透了 |
[1:05:48] | But that doesn’t excuse why he ran away | 但这并不能作为 |
[1:05:50] | like a fucking pussy. | 他像个女人一样跑走的借口 |
[1:05:51] | You don’t owe him anything. | 你不欠他什么 |
[1:05:54] | You have a right to be angry. | 这件事情你应该要生气 |
[1:06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:07] | I’ll tell you this much. | 我就这么跟你说吧 |
[1:06:08] | If Zach ever did that to me, | 如果扎克要是这样对我 |
[1:06:09] | I would kick him in the nuts | 我会先揍他一顿 |
[1:06:11] | and he would never see me again. | 然后让他再也见不到我 |
[1:06:13] | It’s black and white. | 这件事就是非黑即白 |
[1:06:16] | Well… | 这样吗 |
[1:06:21] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:06:22] | No, it is. | 不 这事就是这样 |
[1:06:24] | It’s black and white. | 就是非黑即白 |
[1:06:30] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[1:06:31] | – Thirty. – Oh. | -三十了 -好的 |
[1:06:49] | – We’re home. – Yeah. | -男人的天堂 -是啊 |
[1:07:32] | Hey, green guy. | 你好啊 绿帽子男士 |
[1:07:38] | I got it. Got it. | 我自己来 自己起来 |
[1:07:42] | Jerk. | 傻子 |
[1:07:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你在这啊 -是啊 |
[1:07:54] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:56] | You gotta get some air. | 看来你需要出去透透气 |
[1:07:59] | This place is dead. | 这地方有点没劲 |
[1:08:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:04] | We should get you out of here. It’s almost 7:00. | 我们也该走了 快七点了 |
[1:08:09] | Whoa. Okay. Hey. | 好了 好了 清醒点 |
[1:08:12] | Okay. | 慢点 |
[1:08:13] | – I think it’s time for pizza. – No. | -我觉得现在可以去吃披萨 -不要 |
[1:08:15] | – Or coffee or something. – No. | -或者去喝点咖啡啥的 -不要 |
[1:08:17] | No. I gotta stay hungry | 我什么都不吃 要为晚上的家庭聚餐 |
[1:08:20] | for dinner with my family. So… | 留点肚子 所以 |
[1:08:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:08:24] | I just think before you see your family, | 我觉得在你见你家人之前 |
[1:08:25] | it might be a good idea to get some food. | 去吃点东西可能更好 |
[1:08:27] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, I know. Okay? | 是 我知道 好吗 |
[1:08:31] | – I know. I do. – I know. | -我知道 我爱他们 -我知道 |
[1:08:35] | Billie and I didn’t even think of doing it | 那时候比莉和我都结婚很久了 |
[1:08:37] | for the longest time. | 我们也并没有想过这样 |
[1:08:39] | Kids. | 要孩子 |
[1:08:41] | So we did the fertility thing. | 但我们还是去做了试管婴儿 |
[1:08:43] | And then we just said, you know, | 然后就像刚刚说的 |
[1:08:45] | if science wants us to be parents, | 如果科学决定让我们成为家长 |
[1:08:48] | then we’ll be parents. | 那我们就当家长 |
[1:08:50] | If not, that’s okay. | 如果事与愿违 那也没事 |
[1:08:55] | And science made us parents. | 结果科学让我们成为了家长 |
[1:08:58] | Yeah, I mean, you got a beautiful family. | 是啊 你现在有一个非常美满的家庭 |
[1:09:01] | You lose a parent and the ticking gets louder. | 你失去了爸爸 感受到岁月不饶人 |
[1:09:06] | I mean, you really wanna know how old you are? | 如果你想知道自己现在几岁了 |
[1:09:09] | Look at your kids. | 看看你的孩子就知道了 |
[1:09:11] | Every day they change. | 他们每天都在成长 |
[1:09:15] | I mean, yeah, we get older. | 是啊 我们一天天变老 |
[1:09:17] | But you can’t forget about you. | 但你也不能忽略自己 |
[1:09:20] | It happens. | 天有不测风云 |
[1:09:23] | You think about yourself. | 我们还是要为自己多考虑 |
[1:09:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:09:34] | Hey, Pete. Come here. | 来 皮特 老兄 |
[1:09:42] | Pete, we’re gonna get you coffee. | 皮特 我们去整杯咖啡吧 |
[1:09:46] | I know. That’s what I said. | 好啊 我也这么觉得 |
[1:09:47] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:09:49] | Yeah. Come on. | 好吧 振奋起来 |
[1:09:52] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[1:10:19] | Yum. | 美味 |
[1:10:21] | Yours? | 你的怎么样啊 |
[1:10:23] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:10:26] | Okay. Did you already eat? | 好吧 你是吃了别的东西了吗 |
[1:10:28] | ‘Cause I didn’t eat to stay hungry. | 我为了和你们一起吃饭可什么都没吃 |
[1:10:30] | So I’m hungry. | 所以我很饿 |
[1:10:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:40] | Mom, keycard. Keycard. | 妈妈 门卡给我 门卡 |
[1:10:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:51] | Billie? Billie, stop. | 比莉 比莉 快停下 |
[1:10:52] | Can I just say something? Please? | 我能和你说一些事吗 |
[1:10:54] | – Well, I… – Can I? | -我 -可以吗 |
[1:10:55] | Pete, honestly, it’s not a good idea. | 皮特 实话实说 这不是个好主意 |
[1:10:57] | No, I just… | 不 我只是想 |
[1:10:58] | It’s really not a good idea to do this right now. | 现在不适合谈这个 |
[1:11:01] | Please. Let me just… | 求求你了 就让我 |
[1:11:03] | Billie, just listen to me. | 比莉 听我说就好 |
[1:11:06] | What happened | 事实上发生了什么 |
[1:11:07] | is what you said happened. | 就是像你讲的那样 |
[1:11:14] | I ran. | 我确实跑掉了 |
[1:11:19] | I didn’t know how to make sense of it. | 我只是不知道我为什么会那么做 |
[1:11:22] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想跑走的 |
[1:11:25] | It’s not like I didn’t see it. | 我那时不是没有看到雪崩 |
[1:11:28] | I keep seeing it, Billie. | 我也看到它朝我们迎面袭来 比莉 |
[1:11:31] | I see it now. How you look at me. | 我还看到了 你是如何看待我这个丈夫 |
[1:11:35] | And how our sons look at me. | 以及我们的儿子如何看待我这个父亲 |
[1:11:39] | I hate it. | 我讨厌你们这样对我 |
[1:11:43] | I was just afraid that if I said it out loud, | 但是我又不敢把我的想法说出来 |
[1:11:46] | then it would be true. | 因为我怕这样它就会成真 |
[1:11:48] | I’m just a selfish coward. | 我确实是一个自私的懦夫 |
[1:11:52] | Capable of… | 居然能 |
[1:11:54] | This is what you say four days ago, Pete. | 皮特 这些话你四天前就应该说了 |
[1:11:58] | Instead, you made me feel like a complete idiot. | 你不但没说 还让我感觉自己像个傻子 |
[1:12:01] | Like it was my fault. | 就好像这件事是我的错 |
[1:12:03] | I can’t stop an avalanche, Billie. | 比莉 我无法阻止雪崩 |
[1:12:05] | No one is asking you to stop an avalanche. | 没人要你去阻止雪崩 |
[1:12:07] | What are you even talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[1:12:09] | I just want you to | 我只是希望你 |
[1:12:10] | want to survive one with us, Pete. | 愿意和你的家人一起同生共死 皮特 |
[1:12:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:12:43] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:12:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:12:46] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:12:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:12:49] | Looks like we got hit with a big dump of snow. | 看来外面下了一场很大的雪啊 |
[1:13:01] | Should we, uh, head to the top of the mountain? | 我们要不要今天试着去登个顶 |
[1:13:04] | For a final run? Tackle the Beast? | 作为收官之战 挑战自我 |
[1:13:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好呀 没问题 |
[1:13:16] | Does that sound good? Tackle the Beast? | 这主意还不错吧 去挑战一下 |
[1:13:18] | sure. Unless I decide to go to Switzerland. | 是啊 只要我们不是在瑞士 |
[1:13:49] | I hate skiing. | 我讨厌滑雪 |
[1:13:51] | – No, he doesn’t. – Finn. | -不 他不讨厌 – 芬恩 |
[1:13:53] | You’re not in my body. | 你又不是我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[1:13:54] | It’s cold and dumb. | 滑雪又冷又难 |
[1:13:56] | You’re always wet and it hurts when you fall. | 把自己弄得一身湿透 摔跤时还会受伤 |
[1:13:59] | It takes forever | 到了你不得不去洗手间的时候 |
[1:14:00] | if you have to go to the bathroom. | 又要花很长时间脱裤子 |
[1:14:02] | People are just stupid. | 人们真的太傻了 |
[1:14:03] | They don’t look where they’re going, | 他们不知道滑雪的时候下一秒会遇到什么 |
[1:14:05] | so you’re always scared you’re gonna die. | 所以每次都会觉得自己可能下一跤会摔死 |
[1:14:07] | And I have to go to the bathroom. | 然后我就吓尿了 |
[1:14:33] | Hey, hey. It’s okay, you guys. | 没事的 没事 没关系的 |
[1:14:36] | It’s okay. You’re fine. | 没关系 一切安好 |
[1:14:39] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[1:14:57] | You know, I think I’m all skied out. | 我觉得我有点累了 |
[1:15:03] | I say we call it. | 今天就差不多这样吧 |
[1:15:05] | Get some hot cocoa? | 想来点热可可吗 |
[1:15:06] | Warm up? Yeah? | 喝点取暖 怎么样 |
[1:15:11] | Honey, why don’t you go ahead? | 亲爱的 你继续滑吧 |
[1:15:14] | We’ll wait for you, down at the bottom. | 我们在山脚下等你 |
[1:15:20] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[1:16:18] | Where is she? | 妈妈在哪里 |
[1:16:27] | pete! | 皮特 |
[1:16:31] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:16:34] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[1:16:35] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[1:16:36] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:16:38] | Just stay right here. | 乖乖呆在这里 |
[1:16:40] | peter! | 皮特 |
[1:16:46] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[1:17:14] | Hey. | 我来了 |
[1:17:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:21] | This is for our boys. | 这个是做给我们孩子看的 |
[1:17:24] | For how they see you. | 为了不让他们把你当懦夫看 |
[1:17:30] | But as far as you and I are concerned, | 但是 至于我们俩 |
[1:17:35] | if you don’t like the way that I look at you, | 如果你不喜欢我看待你的方式 |
[1:17:38] | then show me something different. | 那就用行动改变它 |
[1:17:41] | You show me someone | 你要让我觉得 |
[1:17:43] | who really wants to be here. | 你是真的想要留在这里 |
[1:17:46] | But I do. | 但是 我确实真的想 |
[1:17:47] | No, I mean through it all, Pete. | 不 皮特 我的意思是 从始至终 |
[1:17:51] | Because if you can’t, | 因为如果你做不到 |
[1:17:55] | then you can just go down the mountain by yourself. | 那你自己一个人下山就好 |
[1:17:58] | No, I’m here. | 不 我会留在这里 |
[1:18:01] | For all of it. | 处理好一切 |
[1:18:16] | Now rescue me. | 现在救我 |
[1:18:25] | What happened, Mom? | 妈妈 发生了什么 |
[1:18:26] | Yeah, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:18:28] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[1:18:31] | She’s good. | 她没事 |
[1:18:39] | I forgot my skis. | 我把滑雪橇忘在那里了 |
[1:18:44] | Okay, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 好的 好的 没事 我去拿 |
[1:19:02] | Please, guys, slow. | 孩子们 慢一点 |
[1:19:04] | Watch it! | 看路 |
[1:19:09] | Hey! | 你好 |
[1:19:12] | Until we meet in a different lifetime. | 希望我们下辈子再见啊 |
[1:19:16] | Is he talking to you? | 他在跟你说话吗 |
[1:19:19] | Yeah, that’s, um, my ski instructor. | 是的 他是 这是我的滑雪教练 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, I didn’t know you took a ski lesson. | 好吧 我都不知道你在上滑雪课程 |
[1:19:23] | Yeah, I told you that. | 是啊 我之前告诉过你的 |
[1:19:24] | You did? | 你告诉过我吗 |
[1:19:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:19:26] | Hashtag “we refuse to leave.” | 关键词”我们不想走” |
[1:19:29] | – Hi! – Oh, hey! | -你们好啊 -你们好 |
[1:19:30] | Hashtag “not leaving.” | 关键词”不走了” |
[1:19:31] | God. | 我的天 |
[1:19:33] | I am getting so sick of that. | 我开始讨厌关键词了 |
[1:19:34] | I don’t know why that’s fun. | 不知道有什么好玩的 |
[1:19:35] | – Oh, you guys. – hey. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[1:19:37] | – Safe travels. – All right. You too. | -一路平安 -好的 你们也是 |
[1:19:40] | Really nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |