英文名称:the stolen princess
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | A long time ago | 在很久以前 |
[00:24] | somewhere at the end of the Earth | 在世界尽头的某处 |
[00:26] | two incredibly mighty magicians collided in a deathly battle | 两位非常强大的魔法师为了美丽的公主 |
[00:31] | for the beautiful princess. | 在一场战斗中拼得你死我活 |
[00:59] | Fin! | 芬 |
[00:59] | You cannot defeat me! | 你无法打败我 |
[01:02] | Chernomor! | 切诺莫 |
[01:03] | Good will always defeat evil, and I am good. | 正义总会击败邪恶 而我就是正义 |
[01:07] | Blah, blah, blah… | 叭了个叭叭叭 |
[01:47] | Looks like you need to get some fresh air! | 看起来你需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[01:56] | Nina, my love, I’m coming! | 妮娜 我的爱人 我来救你了 |
[02:04] | No! Fin, it’s a trap! | 不 芬 这是个陷阱 |
[02:14] | Nina! | 妮娜 |
[02:15] | – Nina! – Fin! | -妮娜 -芬 |
[02:34] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[02:36] | Surprise! | 惊不惊喜啊 |
[02:39] | You foolishly doubted my powers. | 你愚蠢地低估了我的能力 |
[02:43] | It looks like evil won! | 看起来是邪恶胜利了 |
[02:45] | And who, who, who is evil? | 谁 谁 谁是邪恶的 |
[02:48] | I am! I am! I am! | 我是 老子是 本大爷是 |
[02:52] | In one brief moment, the power of your love | 再过一小会儿 你那份爱的力量 |
[02:55] | will belong to me! | 将属于我 |
[02:57] | Nina…! | 妮娜 |
[02:58] | Fin, my love… | 芬 我的爱人 |
[03:09] | Finally! | 总算拿到了 |
[03:13] | Now, what should I turn you into? | 现在 我该把你变成什么样 |
[03:17] | A rabbit? A grasshopper? | 一只兔子 一只蚂蚱 |
[03:20] | Oh! Into a flower! | 还是变成一朵花吧 |
[03:27] | I… won’t… leave… | 我 不会 就这样 |
[03:29] | it like that. | 让你得逞的 |
[03:31] | I’ll find a way. I will put it right. | 我会找到办法的 我会拨乱反正的 |
[03:35] | I will put it right! You must be defeated | 我会拨乱反正的 你一定会被打败的 |
[03:39] | evil Chernomor! | 邪恶的切诺莫 |
[03:43] | Oh! A teleportation potion! | 一种传送魔剂 |
[03:46] | Are you trying to escape? | 你想逃跑吗 |
[03:49] | Well, run then, you coward! | 好吧 快跑 你这个懦夫 |
[03:51] | And I will make sure that you… | 我会确保你 |
[03:54] | Hey, Lord! | 嗨 大人 |
[03:55] | More bachelors are coming to propose. | 又来了单身汉求婚了 |
[03:56] | …until the end of your pathetic life! | 直到你悲惨的生活结束 |
[03:59] | Look! Turn around! | 快看 回头看 |
[04:08] | Dashing! | 真华丽 |
[04:13] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[04:14] | “I will never forgive you!” | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[04:16] | Chernomor! Ruslan! Huh? | 切诺莫啊 鲁斯兰 |
[04:18] | “I will never forgive…” Ruslan, hey! | 我永远不会原谅 鲁斯兰 |
[04:21] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[04:23] | Where art thou, my Juliet? | 你在哪里 我的朱丽叶 |
[04:26] | Do come, come out onto the balcony. | 一定要出来 到阳台上去 |
[04:29] | I want to look into thine eyes… | 我想望着你的眼睛 |
[04:32] | A-whaaa? What Juliet? What balcony? | 什么 什么朱丽叶 什么阳台 |
[04:34] | Argh… Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:36] | Oh! I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[04:37] | Chernomor! | 切诺莫 |
[04:39] | I will never forgive you! | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[04:40] | I will find a way! | 我会找到办法的 |
[04:44] | Oh well, what’s the point? | 算了吧 这还有什么意义 |
[04:46] | Everyone has left anyway. | 反正大家都走了 |
[04:48] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[04:49] | We perform until the last viewer is gone. | 我们要表演到最后一个观众离开 |
[04:52] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | Or the last listener. | 或者最后一个听众 |
[04:56] | Heh? Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[04:59] | I can’t hear you, either! | 我也听不见你说话 |
[05:01] | But then again, maybe that’s a good thing… | 不过说起来 也许这是件好事 |
[05:06] | Lestor, everyone is sick of your fairy tales of sorcerers. | 莱斯特 每个人都听腻了你的巫师童话 |
[05:11] | Can’t you write something modern? | 你不能写些现代的东西吗 |
[05:13] | Something about knights? | 关于骑士的故事 |
[05:15] | What you have to do is learn your lines! | 你要做的就是记好你的台词 |
[05:18] | Those knights are all you can think of! | 你满脑子都在想那些个骑士 |
[05:20] | But how cool is that! | 但那有多酷啊 |
[05:23] | You’re dressed in armour, your sword in your hand | 你穿着盔甲 手里拿着剑 |
[05:26] | and over there in the distance you can see… | 在远处你可以看到 |
[05:29] | Yourself cleaning the stage. | 你自己打扫舞台 |
[05:31] | …a beautiful princess who needs to be rescued. | 一位需要拯救的美丽公主 |
[05:34] | Not “yourself cleaning the stage”! | 不是 你自己打扫舞台 |
[05:37] | How I want to call it quits and become a knight! | 我多想金盆洗手去当骑士 |
[05:41] | Children of knights become knights | 骑士的子女才能成为骑士 |
[05:43] | but you’re the son of an actor, so it’s not your choice. | 但你是个演员的儿子 所以你无法选择 |
[05:46] | It’s just the way it is. | 你的命运就是如此 |
[05:48] | Thank you for the reminder! | 真是多谢了你的提醒 |
[05:50] | Woah, they went a mile a minute. | 他们可溜得可真快啊 |
[05:58] | It looks like the marriage proposals did not go very well. | 看来求婚不太顺利 |
[06:04] | Yeah, and it pulled our entire audience away. | 是啊 而且把我们所有的观众都抢走了 |
[06:07] | Well, let’s try to find something for dinner. | 好吧 我们找点晚餐吃的吧 |
[06:10] | Yes, yes! And in the meantime, I shall write another chapter | 是的 是的 同时 我要写另一章 |
[06:14] | of my ultimate genius play! | 我的终极天才舞台剧 |
[06:25] | 森林奇缘 | |
[06:32] | Mila! | 米拉 |
[06:33] | Such behaviour is not acceptable! | 这种行为是不可接受的 |
[06:36] | But I don’t want to get married! | 但我不想结婚 |
[06:38] | Stop this at once! Open the door right now! | 立即住手 马上开门 |
[06:44] | There! Problem solved. | 看 问题解决了 |
[06:47] | – No one will ever… – Mila! | -永远没有人能 -米拉 |
[06:49] | …enter? | 进得来 |
[06:50] | Oh, but how did you… | 但是你是怎么 |
[06:51] | I mean, you were just over there! | 你刚才还在那边 |
[06:53] | A-ha! A secret passage! | 果然有条秘密通道 |
[06:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:57] | Mila, marriage is not something you should be afraid of. | 米拉 你不应该害怕结婚 |
[07:00] | I will make sure your husband will protect you the way I do. | 我保证你丈夫会像我一样保护你 |
[07:04] | My point exactly! | 我想说的就是这个 |
[07:06] | This is what your protection is like… | 你所谓的保护听起来就像 |
[07:08] | “Don’t go here, it’s dangerous! | 别过来 这很危险 |
[07:10] | Don’t go there, it’s dangerous!” | 别过去 这很危险 |
[07:12] | “Don’t go anywhere because | 不要去任何地方 因为 |
[07:14] | everywhere is dangerous! | 到处都很危险 |
[07:15] | Stay at home, Mila, all your life!” | 待在家里 米拉 待一辈子 |
[07:18] | While someone else sails the seven seas | 当别人在七大洋航行时 |
[07:21] | climbs mountaintops and tames dragons. | 登上山顶 驯化巨龙 |
[07:24] | See her? That will be me soon. | 看到她了吗 我很快就会成为她的样子 |
[07:24] | 十天让你变成 驯龙高手 | |
[07:27] | Oh! I will not permit you | 我不允许你 |
[07:28] | to look like this. | 打扮成这样 |
[07:29] | Plus she’s wearing too much lipstick and mascara! | 再说 她涂了太多的唇膏和睫毛膏 |
[07:35] | Sorry! Ha-ha… | 对不起哟 |
[07:36] | But it’s not about make-up | 但重点不是要化妆 |
[07:38] | and what made me think you would ever understand? | 我为什么还要在这费尽心思跟你解释 |
[07:41] | You are a princess, Mila! | 你是位公主 米拉 |
[07:43] | It is finally time you acted like one. | 你总该有个公主的样子了 |
[07:46] | I know what that means. | 我知道那意味着什么 |
[07:47] | That means that a princess should be boring | 那意味着公主应该很无聊 |
[07:50] | predictable, and well-behaved. | 被安排好的 礼仪端庄的 |
[07:52] | And above all, depressed! | 最重要的是 都很忧郁 |
[07:55] | D… d… d… what! | 优 犹 尤 什么鱿鱼 |
[07:57] | You drive me crazy with these big words! | 你这些深奥的词要把我逼疯了 |
[08:01] | Oh, how you’re just like your mother. | 你简直就像你妈妈一样 |
[08:03] | Oh, Mother… | 妈妈 |
[08:05] | Mother would understand me. | 妈妈会理解我的 |
[08:09] | Mila, I won’t be here forever. | 米拉 我不会永远在你身边 |
[08:13] | And if I go as unexpectedly as your mother did | 如果我像你妈妈那样意外地离去 |
[08:17] | I want to make sure that someone will look after you. | 我想确保有人能照顾好你 |
[08:22] | But I don’t want anyone to look after me. | 但我不想有人照顾我 |
[08:25] | I can do that just fine. | 我自己就能照顾得很好 |
[08:27] | I dream of big things happening for me. | 我梦想着有大事在我身上发生 |
[08:31] | Even if it’s a small adventure it will be better than this. | 即使是一次小小的冒险 也会比这更好 |
[08:34] | I want to feel alive in the world | 我想尽情活在这个世界上 |
[08:36] | and not trapped in this stupid castle! | 而不是被困在这个愚蠢的城堡里 |
[08:39] | Mila, you’re unbearable. | 米拉 你真是让人无法忍受 |
[08:41] | This is not your choice. | 这不是你能说了算的 |
[08:44] | You will get married anyway | 你无论如何都会结婚的 |
[08:46] | and if you don’t choose a groom by tomorrow | 如果你明天之前不挑一位新郎 |
[08:48] | I will choose one for you. | 我就给你选一个 |
[08:50] | This is the King’s word, and it is final. | 这是国王的命令 也是最终的命令 |
[08:54] | She wants adventures! Ha! | 她想要冒险 |
[08:56] | – Imagine! – Not my choice? | -想想就可笑 -不是我能说了算吗 |
[08:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:11] | Here you go. | 给你们吧 |
[09:16] | Oh, thank you, thank you. You shouldn’t have. | 谢谢 谢谢 您太客气了 |
[09:18] | – Same time tomorrow? – Bye! | -明天同一时间 -再见 |
[09:20] | Bye! | 再见 |
[09:21] | Nice haul, eh? | 表演得不错 对吧 |
[09:28] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[09:31] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:33] | I’m sick! | 我反胃了 |
[09:35] | Again? | 又来 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry, br… | 对不起 哥呕 |
[09:38] | Ratmir, do not laugh at your brother! | 拉米尔 别嘲笑你弟弟 |
[09:41] | And stop picking your nose! | 别再挖鼻子了 |
[09:44] | Gyeurgh, mon Dieu! | 我的老天啊 |
[09:46] | Why am I the only one in our family with brains? | 为什么我是家里唯一有脑子的人 |
[09:50] | Hey, you, sir! | 你这位先生 |
[09:52] | It would be nice of you to apologise. | 你们是不是应该向我道个歉呢 |
[09:54] | Did someone just say something? | 有人刚刚说了什么吗 |
[09:58] | Ratmir, did you hear someone speaking? | 拉米尔 你听到有人在说话吗 |
[10:00] | Uh… Yeah, yeah, Farlaf, that guy right here! | 是的 是的 法拉夫 就那个家伙 |
[10:04] | Oh! You fool! | 你个蠢货 |
[10:05] | Don’t you know when to play along? Hm? | 不懂什么时候该配合我吗 |
[10:08] | Let’s see what we have here. But I thought… | 我们看看这是谁 不过我以为 |
[10:10] | What a buffoon we have found! | 我们碰到个什么样的小丑 |
[10:13] | How dare you to state claims to me, His Highness | 你怎么敢跟我说话 你的殿下 |
[10:18] | Knight Farlaf and your future king? | 法拉夫骑士 你未来的国王 |
[10:21] | I am not a buffoon. | 我才不是个小丑 |
[10:24] | His Highness, Knight Falafel. | 殿下 法拉菲尔骑士 |
[10:27] | Farlaf! Je suis Farlaf! | 法拉夫 我叫法拉夫 |
[10:30] | Rogday, Ratmir! | 罗格蒂 拉米尔 |
[10:32] | You will know the true power of the noble… | 你会知道来自皇家的真正力 |
[10:36] | Now, now… | 别 不用这样 |
[10:38] | As I was saying… | 正如我所说 |
[10:40] | Now, you will know the… | 现在就让你尝尝 |
[10:43] | – Rogday! – Give me a second. | -罗格蒂 -等我一下 |
[10:47] | Now, you will know the power | 现在 就让你知道高贵的 |
[10:50] | of noble Sir Farlaf! | 法拉夫先生的力量 |
[10:58] | Wh…! | 什 |
[10:59] | I am still a knight! | 我还是个骑士 |
[11:01] | And now I am destined for feats, castles and princesses. | 我注定建功立业 住进城堡迎娶公主 |
[11:05] | And you are destined for holey pockets | 而你就注定背着个破洞的包 |
[11:09] | rags for clothes | 穿得破破烂烂 |
[11:10] | and the company of this flying eyesore. | 还有这会飞的丑鸟 |
[11:14] | Nothing in this world can change it. | 这世上没什么能改变这事实 |
[11:17] | Farlaf! Wait! | 法拉夫 等等 |
[11:20] | Una is a titmouse! | 乌娜是山雀 |
[11:22] | And I… | 而我 |
[11:25] | I am not a buffoon. | 我才不是什么小丑 |
[11:41] | Well, this place doesn’t look very dangerous. | 这地方看着也不是很危险嘛 |
[11:45] | Hey, beauty, I can see you need help. | 你好啊 美人 我看出来你需要帮助 |
[11:50] | Uh… no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[11:52] | I am totally fine. Haha! | 我挺好的 |
[11:54] | Oh! Hey there, girly. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[11:57] | What brings such a beauty to our hood? | 哪阵风把这么个美妞吹来我们这里了 |
[12:00] | Didn’t Mommy and Daddy ever tell you these parts | 妈咪和爹地没告诉过你这一带 |
[12:04] | are filled with… gangsters? | 都是黑帮吗 |
[12:07] | Right. Those are terrible people, you know! | 是啊 那些可都是些烂人 |
[12:11] | But tonight’s your lucky night. | 但今晚你很幸运 |
[12:13] | We can protect you for a minimal fee | 我们收一点点钱就可以保护你 |
[12:16] | say, for that price of that fine necklace you’re wearing. | 就你戴着的那个高档项链就行 |
[12:22] | No way! | 想都别想 |
[12:25] | My face! | 我的脸 |
[12:26] | Ouch… why are you just standing there? | 真疼 你还站在这里干什么 |
[12:28] | Go get her! | 去抓她啊 |
[12:41] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[12:45] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[12:46] | Uh, Miss. | 小姐 |
[12:48] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[13:01] | Not again. | 别再来一次了 |
[13:03] | Oh…? Sorry, do you need help? | 抱歉 你要帮忙吗 |
[13:08] | Easy! I was just trying to help. | 放松 我只是想帮忙 |
[13:10] | If you still want to help, please, call the guards | 如果你还想帮忙 麻烦叫个警卫 |
[13:13] | or a knight perhaps. | 或者骑士也行 |
[13:15] | A knight… | 一个骑士 |
[13:17] | Uh, I am a knight! | 我就是个骑士 |
[13:18] | Uh… are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah! Sir Ruslan, at your service. | 是啊 鲁斯兰骑士为您效命 |
[13:23] | What has happened to you, my lady? | 您出什么事了吗 小姐 |
[13:26] | Them! | 他们 |
[13:27] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[13:31] | Get lost, wuss! | 闪一边去 懦夫 |
[13:33] | This is our booty. | 这是我们看上的妞 |
[13:35] | Give me the necklace, or you will regret it! | 项链给我 不然你会后悔的 |
[13:38] | It’s my mum’s pendant. | 那是我妈妈的吊坠 |
[13:41] | I will never take it off. | 我绝不会把它摘下 |
[13:44] | No. After all, I am a knight. | 不 毕竟 我是个骑士 |
[13:48] | And I will not let you take advantage of the lady. | 我绝不会让你占这小姐的便宜 |
[13:52] | Well, well. And…? | 然后呢 |
[13:54] | You probably tried to skimp | 你要不还是省省力气 |
[13:56] | and bought this toothpick on sale! | 把这牙签拿去卖了吧 |
[13:58] | – Come on… – I, on the other hand | -快点 -而我呢 |
[14:00] | am no cheapskate when it comes to weapons. | 在武器方面可是一点都不吝啬钱 |
[14:04] | OK. Plan B, then… | 好吧 备用计划 那么 |
[14:07] | Look! There! Guards! | 快看 那里 警卫 |
[14:08] | Huh? Guards? | 什么 警卫 |
[14:16] | Finally! Ha-ha! | 终于 |
[14:23] | Are you kidding? That sword wouldn’t scare a chicken! | 开什么玩笑 你那剑鸡都不怕 |
[14:26] | Ha! This is just the newest version. | 这是最新款的剑 |
[15:08] | Oh! Why, I’m gonna get you! | 我要弄死你 |
[15:30] | And that’s just half-strength. | 我可才使了一半的劲 |
[15:43] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:44] | But haven’t we won? | 但我们不是赢了吗 |
[15:48] | We’ve gotta run! | 我们得快跑 |
[15:49] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[15:53] | This way! Let’s get ’em! | 这边 抓住他们 |
[15:56] | Here! | 这边走 |
[16:01] | Shh. They was just right here! | 他们刚还在这里 |
[16:03] | Then they disappeared… | 然后他们消失了 |
[16:12] | Looks like we’ve lost ’em. Uh… oh. | 看来我们甩掉他们了 |
[16:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:16] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[16:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:21] | We’re safe now. | 现在我们安全了 |
[16:25] | Thank you for rescuing me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[16:26] | Aw, it was nothing. | 这没什么的 |
[16:28] | For a skilled knight like myself | 对像我这样的骑士来说 |
[16:30] | that was child’s play. | 那就是跟小孩耍耍 |
[16:32] | We are trained for precisely… | 我们受过精细的训练 |
[16:38] | Eh… so, you’re not from around here? | 你不是这里的人吗 |
[16:42] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么这么觉得 |
[16:43] | All locals know that these parts are full of, uh… | 当地人都知道这附近全都是 |
[16:47] | Gangsters? Now I know that, too. | 黑帮吗 现在我也知道了 |
[16:50] | So, where are you from? | 那么 你是从哪里来的 |
[16:53] | It doesn’t matter. I left that place | 无关紧要 反正我离开了 |
[16:55] | and I don’t want to go back. | 一点也不想回去 |
[16:58] | Am I to assume it was a terrible place? | 我猜那是个很糟糕的地方 |
[17:01] | No, it wasn’t terrible. Just… boring. | 不 也不是糟糕 就是 很无聊 |
[17:06] | It’s probably hard for you to imagine how it feels | 对你来说可能很难想象 |
[17:09] | to have your destiny be predetermined at birth. | 一出生命运就定下了是什么感觉 |
[17:12] | When nothing exciting ever happens to you. | 你身边再不会有什么刺激的事 |
[17:16] | When all you can be is the person | 你能成为的就是 |
[17:17] | other people think you are, and everything in your life… | 别人心中的你 你生命中的一切 |
[17:21] | Is not your choice? | 都不是你自己的选择 |
[17:22] | Exactly! Is not your choice. | 没错 不是你自己的选择 |
[17:26] | This is why you decided to run away? | 所以你决定逃走吗 |
[17:30] | I just want to experience real life. | 我就是想感受真实的生活 |
[17:33] | Real adventure… | 真实的冒险 |
[17:35] | real freedom. | 真实的自由 |
[17:36] | Now I understand how silly it is. | 我现在明白这有多愚蠢了 |
[17:39] | Even here, that weird little man on the wall is laughing at me. | 哪怕现在 墙上这诡异的小人都在笑我 |
[17:49] | It’s not that silly after all. | 其实也没有那么愚蠢 |
[17:51] | If you want adventure, then adventure it is. | 如果你想冒险 那就去冒险吧 |
[17:56] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你去哪里啊 |
[17:58] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:00] | That is, if you’re not afraid to trust a stranger. | 前提是 你不担心信任一个陌生人 |
[18:14] | ♪ Deep in the shadows ♪ | ♪ 暗影深处 ♪ |
[18:16] | ♪ Here you are ♪ | ♪ 你就在此 ♪ |
[18:22] | ♪ Your reflection You can’t see ♪ | ♪ 你看不见你的倒影 ♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ Stuck here for days In the dark ♪ | ♪ 黑暗之中 受困多时 ♪ |
[18:36] | ♪ Don’t know you’re alive until you bleed ♪ | ♪ 直到流血 才知生命 ♪ |
[18:44] | ♪ So let it go now ♪ | ♪ 放手吧 ♪ |
[18:48] | ♪ Feel the ground beneath your feet ♪ | ♪ 感受脚下的大地 ♪ |
[18:52] | ♪ You’re waking up now ♪ | ♪ 你在逐渐醒来 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ Believe ♪ | ♪ 相信吧 ♪ |
[18:57] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ Let them know ♪ | ♪ 让众人知晓 ♪ |
[19:04] | ♪ That you’re not done ♪ | ♪ 你未倒下 ♪ |
[19:07] | ♪ You’ve got a long way to go ♪ | ♪ 还有漫漫长路前行 ♪ |
[19:12] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 那就大声喊出 ♪ |
[19:20] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 那就大声喊出 ♪ |
[19:22] | ♪ It’s time to live a new story ♪ | ♪ 是时候过另一段人生 ♪ |
[19:29] | ♪ It’s time to turn another page ♪ | ♪ 是时候进入下一篇章 ♪ |
[19:36] | ♪ So let it go now ♪ | ♪ 放手吧 ♪ |
[19:40] | ♪ Feel the ground beneath your feet ♪ | ♪ 感受脚下的大地 ♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ You’re waking up now ♪ | ♪ 你即将醒来 ♪ |
[19:47] | ♪ Believe ♪ | ♪ 相信吧 ♪ |
[19:49] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ Let them know ♪ | ♪ 让他们听到 ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ That you’re not done ♪ | ♪ 你还能撑下去 ♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ You’ve got a long way to go ♪ | ♪ 你仍将继续旅程 ♪ |
[20:05] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[20:12] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[20:19] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[20:22] | ♪ Shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[20:24] | ♪ Let them know ♪ | ♪ 让他们听到 ♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ That you’re not done ♪ | ♪ 你还能撑下去 ♪ |
[20:30] | ♪ You’ve got a long way to go ♪ | ♪ 你仍将继续旅程 ♪ |
[20:35] | ♪ So shout it out ♪ | ♪ 大声喊出来 ♪ |
[20:37] | ♪ Not gonna run away ♪ | ♪ 你不会逃跑 ♪ |
[20:41] | ♪ Not gonna run away and hide ♪ | ♪ 不会逃跑躲起来 ♪ |
[20:44] | ♪ You’re gonna stand up, stand up ♪ | ♪ 你会勇敢站起来 站起来 ♪ |
[20:48] | ♪ Fight ♪ | ♪ 战斗 ♪ |
[20:50] | ♪ So shout it out. ♪ | ♪ 那就喊出来 ♪ |
[21:03] | It’s always chilly at sunrise. | 日出时总是很冷 |
[21:05] | Ruslan, this sunrise… | 鲁斯兰 这日出 |
[21:08] | Look how beautiful. | 太美了 |
[21:14] | I’ve never felt so alive in my entire life. | 我直到今天才感觉自己真的活过 |
[21:18] | It was truly an honour for me to accompany you. | 能陪你真是我莫大的荣幸 |
[21:29] | Ruslan! What’s happening? | 鲁斯兰 这是怎么回事 |
[21:36] | – Ruslan! – Mila! | -鲁斯兰 -米拉 |
[21:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:41] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[21:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:50] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:53] | Oh, the princess! Your Majesty! | 是公主 国王陛下 |
[22:04] | Mila! | 米拉 |
[22:05] | My daughter! | 女儿啊 |
[22:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[22:09] | Guards! | 侍卫 |
[22:14] | No! | 不 |
[22:18] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[22:21] | Whoa! Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[22:23] | Sorry! Coming through! | 对不起 借过一下 |
[22:25] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[22:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[22:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[22:34] | – Help! – Over here! | -救命啊 -我在这里 |
[22:36] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[22:41] | You pathetic fool! | 你这可怜的蠢货 |
[22:44] | A mortal can never resist the sorcery of the great Chernomor! | 凡人不可能抵挡伟大的切诺莫的魔法 |
[22:50] | Chernomor? | 什么切诺莫 |
[22:52] | I will take what I want anyway. | 总之 我要取走我想要的一切 |
[22:55] | Ruslan! Hold on! | 鲁斯兰 抓住我 |
[22:59] | Mila, whatever happens | 米拉 无论发生什么 |
[23:01] | just know that I will find you, do you hear me? | 都要记得我一定会找到你的 听到了吗 |
[23:04] | I will find you! Wherever you are. | 我一定会找到你的 无论你在哪里 |
[23:06] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[23:08] | Mm-hm. | 我相信你 |
[23:09] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[23:18] | You! Answer me! | 你 快回答我 |
[23:20] | What did you do to my daughter? | 你对我女儿做了什么 |
[23:23] | To your daughter? | 你对女儿 |
[23:25] | Mila! What did you do to her? | 就是米拉 你对她究竟做了什么 |
[23:28] | She is a princess? | 她竟然是公主 |
[23:30] | I… I didn’t do anything. | 我 我什么都没做 |
[23:32] | She was kidnapped by Chernomor. | 她被切诺莫抓走了 |
[23:34] | Chernomor? Who is he? | 切诺莫 这是谁 |
[23:36] | – Where can I find him? – Uh, I don’t know for sure. | -在哪能找到他 -我也不太清楚 |
[23:40] | Answer me! Answer immediately! | 回答我 立刻回答我 |
[23:43] | In the magic land! | 在魔法大陆 |
[23:45] | Magic land…? | 魔法大陆 |
[23:46] | This guy’s gone insane! | 这个人疯了 |
[23:48] | He’s lost his mind. | 他脑子不好使了 |
[23:49] | – Did he hit his head? – Yeah! | -他是撞到头了吗 -对 |
[23:51] | That head thing sounds right. | 那就说得通了 |
[23:52] | He is lying! | 他在说谎 |
[23:54] | – I told you! – Yeah, he’s lying! | -我早说过的 -对 他在说谎 |
[23:56] | Yeah, that’s probably it. He probably hit his head… | 应该就是这样了 他撞到了头 |
[23:58] | I know it sounds insane, but in the fairy tale… | 我知道这听起来很蠢 但是童话故事里 |
[24:02] | Shut up! That’s enough! | 闭嘴 够了 |
[24:04] | I will show you | 我会让你知道 |
[24:05] | what happens when people lie to the King. | 平民对国王说谎会有什么后果 |
[24:08] | Guards! Throw him in the dungeon. | 侍卫 把他扔去地牢 |
[24:10] | You don’t understand, we need to hurry. | 你不懂 我们得赶快 |
[24:14] | Mila is in danger. | 米拉有危险 |
[24:16] | Shut up, you filthy peasant. | 闭嘴 你这个肮脏的农民 |
[24:19] | No! Please, I’m telling the truth! | 不 拜托 我说的是实话 |
[24:22] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:24] | Listen to me, I’m not crazy… | 听我说 我真的没有疯 |
[24:26] | My lord, so what do we do? | 大人 我们该怎么办 |
[24:32] | Good people, listen to the King’s decree. | 善良的市民们 请听国王的命令 |
[24:35] | The one who brings the princess home safe and sound | 把公主平安带回的人 |
[24:38] | will become her husband! | 将成为她的丈夫 |
[24:40] | Oh, ouais, magnifique! | 太棒了 |
[24:52] | You are obviously not right in the head, tramp, | 你的头脑显然不太正常 流浪汉 |
[24:55] | to try and put one over on the King in front of everybody. | 竟敢当着众人对国王恶作剧 |
[24:59] | But I did not lie! You have to believe me! | 但我没有说谎 你得相信我 |
[25:02] | Oh, no, from now on | 不 从现在开始 |
[25:04] | it’s prison rats who will believe you. | 只有监狱里的老鼠会相信你了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, they’re very, very trustful! | 它们可是很值得信赖的 |
[25:28] | You… What do you think you’re doing? | 你 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[25:31] | Oh, pardon me! | 抱歉 |
[25:32] | But I shall have to cancel my tour with the rats of your prison! | 但监狱老鼠之旅看来要取消了 |
[25:40] | Is this all you’ve… | 这就是你全部的 |
[25:43] | Let’s go and see Lestor! | 我们去找莱斯特 |
[26:03] | How dare you! | 你竟敢如此 |
[26:10] | So… which way should we go from here? | 我们该走哪条路呢 |
[26:12] | Not sure which way… | 我不太确定 |
[26:14] | Who knows where to find the princess, hm? | 有谁知道找公主怎么走吗 |
[26:20] | Oh, Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[26:22] | – Where have you been? – Lestor, listen to me! | -你到哪去了 -莱斯特 听我说 |
[26:24] | Where did you learn the fairy tale about Chernomor? | 切诺莫的童话故事你是从哪里听来的 |
[26:27] | What do you mean “where?” | 你说的哪里是什么意思 |
[26:29] | Right here. | 就是这里啊 |
[26:30] | It was generated by my rich imagination. | 是由我丰富的想象力创造出来的 |
[26:33] | Tell me the truth! | 给我说实话 |
[26:34] | What’s your problem anyway? I am telling you. | 你到底有什么毛病 我都告诉你了 |
[26:37] | I made it all up. | 都是我编的 |
[26:38] | The problem is that Chernomor really does exist | 问题是切诺莫真的存在 |
[26:41] | and today, he kidnapped the princess. | 今天他还抢走了公主 |
[26:43] | What? You gotta be kidding. | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:47] | Looks like you’re not kidding. | 就好像你没在开玩笑似的 |
[26:49] | Alright then. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | But you have to promise that you won’t tell anyone. | 但你必须保证不会告诉任何人 |
[26:53] | Lestor! | 莱斯特 |
[26:55] | Alright! I had a bad case of writer’s block once. | 好吧 有一次我的写作遇到了瓶颈 |
[26:59] | Well, I just couldn’t come up with anything, you know? | 无论如何都写不出东西 懂吗 |
[27:02] | It was real torture. | 真的很折磨 |
[27:04] | Lestor! | 莱斯特 |
[27:05] | Basically, there was this book that I… | 简而言之 有这么一本书 是我 |
[27:09] | borrowed… | 借来的 |
[27:10] | and in the book, I read… | 我在书里读到了 |
[27:12] | Did this book say anything about where to find him | 这本书里有没有写哪里才能找到他 |
[27:15] | or maybe how to defeat him? | 或者打败他的方法 |
[27:17] | No, nothing like that. | 没有写这种东西 |
[27:19] | But there was this hilarious story | 但里面有个特别搞笑的故事 |
[27:21] | about a huge toad who, when kissed, turns you into… | 讲的是一只大癞蛤蟆 如果你亲它就会 |
[27:25] | Who did you steal the book from? | 这本书你是从哪儿偷的 |
[27:27] | Borrowed. | 是借的 |
[27:28] | Oh, I get it. Don’t even think about it! | 我懂了 你别想打这种主意 |
[27:32] | The owner of the book is a scary and dangerous person | 这本书的主人是个可怕而危险的人 |
[27:35] | so you better stay away from him. | 你最好离他远点 |
[27:37] | I am still trying to forget the way to his house. | 我一直在努力忘记去他家的路 |
[27:39] | So you haven’t forgotten where he is? | 所以你还没有忘记他在哪里 是吗 |
[27:42] | No, I remember completely, like it was yesterday… | 我记得清清楚楚 就像发生在昨天一样 |
[27:47] | My tongue is my own worst enemy. | 我的嘴巴就是我最大的敌人 |
[27:49] | Why do you even care about this princess anyway? | 你为什么要关心这个公主呢 |
[27:52] | I’ll tell you on the way. Are you with me? | 我会在路上告诉你的 你和我一起去吗 |
[27:55] | Do I even have a choice? | 难道我还有选择吗 |
[28:04] | I have been right all along! | 我一直都是对的 |
[28:06] | Oh, this is just impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[28:09] | What is impossible? | 什么是不可能的 |
[28:10] | These morons have no idea which way to go. | 这些白痴不知道该走哪条路 |
[28:13] | Then why do we need them anyway, huh? | 那我们为什么还需要他们呢 |
[28:16] | – Let’s go on our own. – Idiot! | -我们自己去吧 -白痴 |
[28:18] | We don’t know which way to go either. | 我们也不知道该走哪条路 |
[28:20] | Oh. OK, so, who knows then? | 好吧 那么 谁知道呢 |
[28:27] | Maybe our little buffoon friend does! | 也许我们的小丑朋友知道 |
[28:30] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[28:36] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[28:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:39] | They… they know something! | 他们 他们知道些什么 |
[28:41] | Let’s follow them. | 我们跟着他们 |
[28:43] | – Hee-yah! After them! – That is what I said. | -跟着他们 -我就是这么说的 |
[28:45] | Hee-yah! | 驾 |
[29:05] | Hup! Hee-yah! | 驾 |
[29:35] | Giddy up! | 驾 |
[29:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:50] | Hello! | 你好 |
[29:51] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[30:01] | Oh, well. Looks like nobody’s home. | 好像没人在家 |
[30:04] | So we gave it a try, it didn’t work | 我们试过了 没有人 |
[30:07] | so we might as well, uh, get outta here. | 我们最好离开这里 |
[30:10] | The mousetrap just snapped shut. | 捕鼠器啪的一声关上了 |
[30:13] | I remember you, you weevil. | 我记得你 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[30:18] | Looks like payday has finally arrived, hm? | 看来发薪日终于到了 是吗 |
[30:22] | We are done for! | 我们死定了 |
[30:41] | Huh! So this is it? | 就是这个 |
[30:44] | This is your monster? | 这就是你说的怪物 |
[30:48] | Not frightening enough for you? | 不足以让你害怕吗 |
[30:50] | Please forgive me, my dear, uh… | 请原谅 亲爱的 |
[30:52] | Mr Cat. | 猫先生 |
[30:53] | We just… | 我们只是 |
[31:00] | And how about now? Is that better? | 现在呢 是不是好一些 |
[31:05] | Yeah, that’ll do it. | 是的 就这样 |
[31:50] | We need to calm him down somehow. | 我们得想办法让他冷静 |
[31:52] | What do cats like? | 猫喜欢什么 |
[31:54] | Uh… sour cream, catnip… | 酸奶油 猫薄荷 |
[31:56] | birds? | 鸟 |
[31:57] | Clearly you’re not an option. Uh… | 显然你不能上 |
[32:00] | bring me that map! | 把地图给我 |
[32:06] | Ruslan, do something! | 鲁斯兰 帮帮忙 |
[32:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
[32:12] | – Yeah, hang on a minute! – I don’t have a minute! | -再坚持一下 -没时间了 |
[32:15] | Shoo, shoo, now! Please! | 去 去 快走开吧求你了 |
[32:34] | Huh? It worked! | 起作用了 |
[32:39] | Enough already! No more! | 够了 停下 别再来了 |
[32:41] | Mr Cat, can you please hear us out? | 猫先生 你能听我们说完吗 |
[32:43] | Alright, I’ll hear you out. | 行 听你们说完 |
[32:46] | Just get that thing out of my face! | 但是你们要把这玩意儿从我眼前拿开 |
[32:48] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我再也受不了了 |
[32:53] | You have one minute. | 你只有一分钟 |
[32:55] | We wanted to return your book. | 我们想把书还给你 |
[33:01] | And to apologise. | 向你道歉 |
[33:03] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[33:05] | No. Well, you see, Chernomor… | 没有了 还有 切诺莫 |
[33:07] | Chernomor? | 切诺莫 |
[33:08] | Oh, dear, did he kidnap a girl again? | 亲爱的 他又掳走了一个女孩吗 |
[33:11] | Well… yes. | 是 |
[33:13] | And you want to rescue her? | 你想救她 |
[33:15] | Exactly! | 正是如此 |
[33:16] | Ah! You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你在逗我吗 |
[33:20] | Chernomor has destroyed entire armies | 切诺莫已经毁掉了整个军队 |
[33:23] | and decapitated giants. | 还杀死了巨人们 |
[33:25] | And now you… | 而现在你 |
[33:28] | An actor and a troubadour… | 一个演员 吟游诗人 |
[33:31] | suddenly decide… | 突然要 |
[33:33] | So you don’t know how to defeat him? | 所以你不知道怎么打败他 |
[33:35] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[33:37] | Then you do know? | 那你知道 |
[33:38] | I didn’t say that, either. | 我也没这么说 |
[33:41] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[33:54] | Clean up. | 打扫一下 |
[34:02] | Once every hundred years, during the Crimson Sunset | 每一百年一次 猩红落日期间 |
[34:06] | Chernomor kidnaps a princess who has fallen in love | 切诺莫会掳走陷入爱河的公主 |
[34:10] | to replenish his magical powers with the power of her love. | 用她的爱来补充他的魔力 |
[34:16] | So is Mila in love, too? | 所以米拉也陷入爱河了吗 |
[34:18] | All lovers are blind. | 爱情使人盲目 |
[34:21] | But to answer your question, all signs point to you | 但你的问题的答案是 |
[34:25] | being the object of her love. | 她爱上了你 |
[34:28] | Oh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:30] | That’s something you’d have to ask her yourself. | 这个你要问她自己 |
[34:33] | “All lovers are blind”… | 爱情使人盲目 |
[34:36] | Oh, do I have to put an exclamation point after that? | 我得在后面加一个感叹号吗 |
[34:38] | Anyway, Romeo… You only have two days | 反正小情郎 你只有两天时间 |
[34:42] | to rescue your beloved. | 去救你的爱人 |
[34:43] | Only two days? | 只有两天 |
[34:45] | But where can I find her and how do I stop Chernomor? | 我去哪里找她 我怎么阻止切诺莫 |
[34:49] | Easy, troubadour. I don’t know. | 别着急 游吟诗人 我不知道 |
[34:52] | But I thought you did! | 我以为你知道 |
[34:54] | Nope. | 并不 |
[34:55] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道有谁知道 |
[34:58] | Are you following? | 你要来吗 |
[35:00] | Fin! | 芬 |
[35:01] | But if you want to find him | 如果你要找到他 |
[35:04] | you will have to travel to a strange land. | 你得去一个陌生的地方 |
[35:07] | A strange land? | 陌生的地方 |
[35:09] | Oh, my goodness, a strange land? Not again! | 天哪 陌生的地方 别再来了 |
[35:12] | Not just some strange land, but a very magical one. | 不仅仅陌生 而且充满魔力 |
[35:17] | I would journey to the end of the Earth for Mila. | 我愿为米拉奔向地球的尽头 |
[35:20] | Brave lad. | 勇敢的小伙子 |
[35:22] | But look, I’ve seen many brave men | 但说实话 我见过很多勇敢的人 |
[35:24] | venture to Chernomor’s land | 去切诺莫的地盘冒险 |
[35:26] | but not a single one returned. | 没有一个人生还 |
[35:29] | Still, if you’ve already made up your mind | 如果你准备好了 |
[35:32] | here you go… | 就去吧 |
[35:36] | Let’s work, lazy bones. | 工作了 懒虫 |
[35:39] | Here’s another brave fool | 又来一个勇敢的蠢人 |
[35:41] | who doesn’t know when to call it quits! | 他不懂适可而止 |
[35:44] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[35:45] | Here are your new clients. | 他是你的新客户 |
[35:48] | Ah, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[35:50] | When you get to the other side, it will be quite simple. | 你到了另一边就简单了 |
[35:54] | Just go straight ahead | 笔直走就行了 |
[35:56] | and when you can’t go any further | 走到尽头时 |
[35:58] | use this. | 用这个 |
[35:59] | Thank you. I wish I could repay you somehow. | 谢谢 我希望我能报答你 |
[36:02] | Do not mention it. | 不用谢 |
[36:04] | I, for one, think that this is a suicide mission | 反正我觉得你这是送死 |
[36:08] | and also, about this… | 还有 关于这个 |
[36:12] | don’t ever tell anyone about it. | 别告诉任何人 |
[36:15] | I will be as silent as the grave. | 我到死也不会说出去 |
[36:18] | Oh, boy, I’m afraid that soon | 小子 恐怕你很快就会 |
[36:20] | you will literally be as silent as the grave. | 死一般沉默 |
[36:25] | Now, do you need a special invitation? | 现在 你需要一个特别邀请吗 |
[36:29] | No-no-no, I’m coming. | 不 不用 我来了 |
[36:32] | Magic butt kick! | 神力屁屁踢 |
[36:46] | Doesn’t look too difficult. | 看起来也不难 |
[36:48] | Well, I don’t know, all I feel is danger. | 我不知道 我觉得很危险 |
[36:53] | Have you noticed how dangerous they are? | 你注意到他们有多危险吗 |
[36:56] | What a predatory grin! | 多么贪婪的笑容 |
[37:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:02] | I’m sure that everything will turn out fine. | 我相信一切都会好起来的 |
[37:05] | Perhaps you’ll be able to base your brilliant play | 也许你可以把这次冒险 |
[37:07] | on our adventures. | 当做我们表演的素材 |
[37:09] | With no fear or remorse | 无所畏惧 一往无前 |
[37:11] | they navigated right into the jaws of death! | 他们直奔死亡之渊 |
[37:15] | Well, so much for a romantic comedy. | 浪漫喜剧就是这样 |
[37:26] | Ruslan? Is that you? | 鲁斯兰 是你吗 |
[37:31] | Hush, hush! | 嘘 嘘 |
[37:33] | So it’s you who kidnapped me? | 是你绑架了我 |
[37:34] | Oh, why use such coarse language? | 为何用如此粗鄙之语 |
[37:37] | The term “relocated” is much better. | 说搬家多好听 |
[37:40] | And now you want to marry me? | 你是想和我结婚吗 |
[37:43] | What? Marry you? | 什么 和你结婚 |
[37:44] | Ugh! No! | 才不是 |
[37:46] | I despise such outdated clichés! | 我鄙视这种过时的陈词滥调 |
[37:49] | Can a woman only be kidnapped for the purpose | 绑架女人的目的只能是 |
[37:52] | of marrying her? | 和她结婚吗 |
[37:55] | Well, yeah, ha-ha… | 好吧 |
[37:56] | Marriage? No way! | 结婚 想都别想 |
[38:00] | Thank goodness then! | 太好了 |
[38:02] | This will be kinda like a marriage, only better | 有点像婚姻 但是对我来说 |
[38:05] | for me! Haha! | 可还要棒 |
[38:07] | I will simply remove the power of your love | 我只是单纯地想消除你爱的力量 |
[38:10] | and then turn you into a stone statue. | 再把你变成石雕 |
[38:13] | It will look something like that. | 就像这个 |
[38:14] | Or like that! | 或者想这个 |
[38:15] | – Oh, or maybe that one! – What? | -还有那个 -什么 |
[38:17] | Did you say turn me into a stone statue? | 你是说把我变成石雕 |
[38:20] | Oh… did I say that out loud? | 我说出口了吗 |
[38:23] | Don’t be nervous. It won’t hurt. | 别紧张 不疼的 |
[38:26] | Here, have a cookie. | 给 吃块饼干 |
[38:28] | Here, let me show what I’ll do with your cookie! | 让你瞧瞧我会怎么对待你的饼干 |
[38:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:33] | You missed, you hysterical woman! | 你打偏了 你这个疯女人 |
[38:41] | This is war! | 这是一场战争 |
[38:54] | Is this the Cap of Invisibility? | 这是隐形帽吗 |
[38:58] | Now, this is not funny anymore. | 不好玩了 |
[39:02] | Give me back the cap! Do you hear me? | 把帽子还给我 听见没有 |
[39:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:16] | You’re foolish if you think you can escape from my castle! | 傻子才以为你能逃出我的城堡 |
[39:20] | Then I will hide until Ruslan comes to rescue me! | 那我就躲起来直到鲁斯兰来救我 |
[39:23] | Ha! Mortals have never been able to find my castle! | 凡人从未找到过我的城堡 |
[39:27] | Remember this! Never! | 记住了 从未 |
[39:30] | Oh, such uncouth behaviour. | 多么无礼的行为 |
[39:33] | Well, I’ll make sure that you don’t get bored. | 好吧 我会确保你不会感到无聊 |
[39:39] | Caramelus pastila… | 焦糖酥 |
[39:42] | Monster candis, tru-la-la! | 怪物甜点 楚拉拉 |
[39:47] | Oh, you, my sweet minion | 你 我的小不点儿仆从 |
[39:50] | go find this brat. | 去找这臭丫头 |
[39:53] | “Until Ruslan comes to rescue me.” | 直到鲁斯兰来救我 |
[39:56] | Bring her to me at once! | 马上带她来见我 |
[39:58] | And you, my dear… | 还有你 亲爱的 |
[40:00] | Be cruel! | 残忍点 |
[40:07] | Let’s take a look where our guest has gone. | 让我们看看我们的客人去了哪 |
[40:14] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿呢 |
[40:15] | Intruders! Intruders! | 入侵者 入侵者 |
[40:18] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:19] | Humans arrived through the portal. | 人类通过传送门到达 |
[40:22] | You never know who that might be. | 你永远不会知道那是谁 |
[40:24] | Ruslan. Lestor. | 鲁斯兰 莱斯特 |
[40:27] | One brave, one scared. | 一个勇敢 一个胆小 |
[40:31] | Ruslan sounds familiar. | 鲁斯兰听起来很耳熟 |
[40:33] | I think I’ve heard that name… | 我想我听说过这个名字 |
[40:36] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[40:38] | Ruslan! So he did come to rescue her. | 鲁斯兰 所以他真的来救她了 |
[40:42] | Oh well, then I must buy flowers for your funeral, Ruslan. | 那我必须得为你的葬礼买花了 鲁斯兰 |
[41:01] | That’s some doghouse right here. | 这里真是个狗窝 |
[41:03] | Smells like cat… | 闻起来像猫 |
[41:05] | Oh, what is that? A kitty? | 那是什么 小猫咪吗 |
[41:08] | I am a cat! | 我是只猫 |
[41:10] | A talking kitty to boot! | 一只会说话的小猫咪 |
[41:12] | What are you meowing about, fleabag? | 你在喵些什么 小脏猫 |
[41:14] | We didn’t see the buffoon leave this place, so… | 我们没看见小丑离开这个地方 所以 |
[41:18] | there must be a secret passageway somewhere. | 这里肯定有个秘密通道 |
[41:22] | Alright, furball, we know a certain troubadour | 好了 毛球 我们知道某个吟游诗人 |
[41:25] | paid you a visit earlier today. | 今天早些时候来见过你 |
[41:27] | Where is he? Where did he go? | 他在哪 他去哪儿了 |
[41:31] | And I’ve only just finished cleaning up. | 我才刚打扫完的 |
[41:34] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[41:41] | OK. Let’s roll. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[42:23] | Ahh… and meow… some down time. | 喵 该休息了 |
[42:37] | So, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[42:39] | It looks like there’s nowhere to go, right? | 看起来无路可走了 对吧 |
[42:41] | It looks like we should have at least picked up some berries. | 看起来我们至少应该摘些浆果啊 |
[42:45] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[42:46] | Lestor, how can you be thinking about food at a time like this? | 莱斯特 这个时候你怎么还能想着吃呢 |
[42:50] | Oh, that is it! | 够了 |
[42:52] | I’m going to go find something to eat | 我要去找东西吃 |
[42:54] | and you can stay here and figure out | 你就待在这琢磨 |
[42:56] | whether there’s nowhere to go or somewhere to go. | 是山穷水尽还是柳暗花明吧 |
[43:00] | Man, oh, man! What have we gotten ourselves into? | 伙计哦伙计 我们都卷入了什么 |
[43:16] | Very strange. | 真奇怪 |
[43:28] | We are under attack! | 我们被攻击了 |
[43:33] | Oh, I’m flying! | 我在飞 |
[43:37] | Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:42] | We have to follow the clown! | 我们得跟着小丑 |
[44:10] | So… there’s no way to the other side? | 所以 没有去另一边的路吗 |
[44:13] | Then we’ll have to use the gift that the cat gave us. | 那我们就得用猫给我们的礼物了 |
[44:17] | But how to use it? Maybe we just… | 但是怎么用啊 也许我们就 |
[44:23] | Oh. No. | 不对 |
[44:26] | Maybe it’s also magical, and we have to ask it? | 也许它也是有魔力的 我们得问问它 |
[44:28] | You know, very politely. | 你懂的 非常礼貌地问 |
[44:33] | Oh, the greatest… | 哦 最伟大的 |
[44:35] | and greenest… | 最翠绿的 |
[44:37] | bean pod! | 豆荚啊 |
[44:39] | Please, be so merciful | 请您仁慈的 |
[44:41] | and show us, the lost travellers | 指点我们这些迷路的旅人 |
[44:44] | the way to the wise wizard! | 通往智慧巫师的路吧 |
[44:48] | Oh, the greatest… bean pod! | 哦 最伟大的 豆荚啊 |
[44:52] | Yeah, you’re right, it’s idiotic. | 嗯你说的对 这真蠢 |
[44:54] | We gotta think of something better. | 我们得想个更好的办法 |
[45:10] | Yes, sure! | 对 当然 |
[45:11] | As in that fairy tale about the bean pod! | 就像那个关于豆荚的童话一样 |
[45:14] | And now… | 那么现在 |
[45:16] | Well, one, two… | 一 二 |
[45:20] | We need water. | 我们需要水 |
[45:26] | Where? | 哪去了 |
[45:27] | Where’d it go? | 它哪去了 |
[45:28] | You little, dirty, woollen thief! | 你这个肮脏的小毛贼 |
[45:39] | Grab that hamster! | 抓住那只仓鼠 |
[45:45] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[46:43] | Now you’ll get it! | 现在你怕了吧 |
[46:59] | Ah! Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[47:01] | So you know how to fly? | 所以你会飞 |
[47:10] | And this one! | 还有这个 |
[47:32] | OK, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[47:35] | Enough! | 别叫了 |
[47:36] | Now, that was too rough! | 那太粗暴了 |
[47:38] | Maybe he’s just hungry? | 也许他只是饿了 |
[47:39] | We’re not greedy, but we need this pod | 我们不是贪心 但我们需要这个豆荚 |
[47:41] | not for food. | 不是为了吃 |
[47:43] | Somehow, it should show us the way to wizard Fin. | 它应该能指给我们通向巫师芬的路 |
[47:46] | But how? | 但是怎么做呢 |
[47:47] | That one, we don’t know yet. | 这个我们还不知道 |
[47:49] | What? You know it? | 什么 你知道吗 |
[47:59] | Won’t you run away? | 你不会逃跑吧 |
[48:02] | What if we’re supposed to give it to the hamster? | 如果我们就应该把它给仓鼠呢 |
[48:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[48:25] | That is unbelievable! | 太不可思议了 |
[48:42] | Hey, do you think we’re supposed to eat these? | 你觉得我们应该吃这些东西吗 |
[48:47] | Huh? So you’re just gonna… | 所以你就打算 |
[48:49] | – walk right in there? – Come on! | -直接走进去吗 -来吧 |
[48:51] | Kind of like a blind trust thing, huh? | 有点盲目信任了吧 |
[48:53] | I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我来了 我来了 |
[49:07] | Where did all that come from? | 这些都是从哪来的 |
[49:11] | Ah, who cares? I’m so hungry! | 管他呢 我好饿啊 |
[49:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:22] | Stop! | 停下 |
[49:24] | No! | 不 |
[49:38] | Killer candy! | 杀手糖果 |
[49:47] | Get off! | 走开 |
[49:54] | Get off! | 走开 |
[49:56] | Back off! | 别过来 |
[49:59] | Give it to me! | 把它给我 |
[50:00] | No! | 不 |
[50:06] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[50:11] | Now I’m really mad! | 现在我真的生气了 |
[50:29] | Is that all you can do? | 你就只有这些手段了 |
[50:50] | Wow, I knew sweets were bad for your health | 我知道甜食有害健康 |
[50:53] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太荒谬了 |
[51:15] | Haha! And that’s how princesses deal with extra calories. | 公主就是这样对付多余的卡路里的 |
[51:21] | Here you are, my sweet little brat! | 你在这呢 我可爱的小鬼头 |
[51:38] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 站住 |
[51:40] | I do not trust this hamster. | 我不相信这只仓鼠 |
[51:42] | – Why? – Why! | -为什么 -为什么 |
[51:44] | Did you see that bridge? | 你看到那座桥了吗 |
[51:45] | What if its hungry relatives are hiding in this cave? | 如果它饥饿的亲戚就藏在这个洞里呢 |
[51:48] | If you’re so afraid… stay here. | 如果你这么害怕 待在这里 |
[51:56] | On the other hand, this hamster looks very sincere. | 换个角度看 这只仓鼠看起来很真诚 |
[52:00] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[52:10] | This is too little. | 这太少了 |
[52:12] | However, it will be sufficient to destroy | 不过 它将足以摧毁 |
[52:15] | a couple of measly human souls. | 两三个微不足道的人类灵魂 |
[52:27] | Pustus, moccus, coolibokus. | 普斯特斯 莫克斯 库里博克斯 |
[52:31] | Lettus makus stonus monstrus! | 让我们制造石头怪兽吧 |
[53:09] | No! No, wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[53:11] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[53:14] | Fin! We come in peace! | 芬 我们并无恶意 |
[53:17] | Away! Go away! | 走开 别过来 |
[53:18] | I am a mighty sorcerer! | 我可是强大的巫师 |
[53:21] | I will bewitch you! Death! | 能对你们施咒 死吧 |
[53:23] | Death to all of you! | 你们都给我去死 |
[53:25] | Aren’t you Fin, the great wizard? | 你不是芬吗 那个最伟大的巫师 |
[53:27] | – I’ve come to… – Ah, you want to bewitch me! | -我来是为了 -你想迷惑我 |
[53:31] | But I won’t listen to you. | 我可不会听你说什么 |
[53:33] | Blah-blah-blah! | 不听不听 我不听 |
[53:36] | So what should we do with him? | 我们拿他怎么办 |
[53:38] | Can we take him out with a stone? | 我们可以用石头把他敲昏带走吗 |
[53:41] | What? | 怎么样 |
[53:43] | I’m good at throwing stones. | 我丢石头可厉害了 |
[53:46] | I will bewitch you! | 我要对你们施咒 |
[53:48] | Get lost! | 滚开 |
[53:51] | I need to think. | 我得想想 |
[53:54] | Ah! I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[54:00] | We will start casting spells now! | 我们要开始念咒语了 |
[54:02] | And if you don’t manage to do it first | 如果你不先的话 |
[54:05] | we will bewitch you! | 我们可就对你下咒了 |
[54:07] | I will bewitch you right now! | 我现在就施法 |
[54:09] | Death to all of you! | 你们都去死吧 |
[54:11] | OK. We’re starting the spell now! | 好吧 我们开始念咒语了 |
[54:14] | Abracadabra! | 嘛哩嘛哩哄 |
[54:17] | I will bring death upon you! | 我会让死亡降临在你们头上 |
[54:19] | Then you’d best do it faster | 那你可得快点 |
[54:20] | because we have started casting our spell! | 因为我们已经开始念咒了 |
[54:23] | How does it go? | 这个怎么样 |
[54:25] | Er… Kekhus, Nekus, Poritekus! | 奇可斯 尼可斯 波利提可斯 |
[54:30] | Kekhus, Reakus, Deathtekus! | 奇可斯 里可斯 去死吧可斯 |
[54:35] | the gods! | 天啊 |
[54:36] | He has cast a deadly spell on me! | 他对我下了一个死咒 |
[54:40] | I… My strength… is leaving me. | 我的力量正离我远去 |
[54:45] | Me? My spell? | 这是我做的吗 我的咒语吗 |
[54:52] | Oh, heavens! | 老天 |
[54:53] | The hour of my death has come! | 我生命的尽头已经到来 |
[54:56] | Oh, stars, I’m looking at you for the last time… | 啊 星星啊 我想最后再看你一眼 |
[55:01] | Oh, wind, you’ll never brush against my skin again. | 啊 风啊 你再也不能轻抚我的肌肤 |
[55:05] | Oh, mountains… Lovely, brilliant mountains… | 啊 山啊 可爱而又耀眼的山脉啊 |
[55:11] | creeks… and streams… | 还有那小溪与河流 |
[55:13] | and… and… | 还有还有 |
[55:15] | Oh, daffodils! Fragrant and bright. | 那水仙花 芳香而鲜艳 |
[55:18] | – And… – Lestor! | -还有 -莱斯特 |
[55:23] | Has my power been restored? | 我的法力恢复了吗 |
[55:27] | Aaaah! I killed those poor people… | 天啊 我杀死了这些可怜的人们 |
[55:39] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[55:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:43] | Are you completely dead? | 你们都死透了吗 |
[55:49] | Forgive me, stranger. | 原谅我 陌生人 |
[55:53] | A-ha! No need to apologise. | 不需要道歉 |
[55:57] | Calm down! We won’t hurt you, Fin. | 冷静下来 我们不会伤害你 芬 |
[56:00] | The great wizard! | 最伟大的巫师 |
[56:04] | Dear Fin, we will leave you alone very soon. | 亲爱的芬 我们很快就会离开 |
[56:08] | But the thing is, Chernomor… | 但问题是切诺莫 |
[56:11] | Blah-blah! | 不听不听 |
[56:12] | Chernomor kidnapped the princess | 切诺莫绑架了公主 |
[56:14] | and I need to find out where he took her. | 我需要知道他把她藏在哪 |
[56:16] | Do you understand? | 你懂了吗 |
[56:20] | An actor! | 一个演员 |
[56:21] | Moreover, a second or third-rate actor! | 而且还是一个二三线的演员 |
[56:25] | A courageous one, however. | 却很勇敢 |
[56:27] | I was courageous too, much more than you. | 我也很勇敢 比你更勇敢 |
[56:30] | But Chernomor! | 但是切诺莫 |
[56:32] | Chernomor took it all away from me. | 切诺莫把我的一切都夺走了 |
[56:38] | Chernomor’s power is in his beard | 切诺莫的法力藏在他的胡子里 |
[56:41] | so if you cut it off… | 倘若你把它切下来 |
[56:44] | All his sorcery will disappear? | 他所有的法力都会消失吗 |
[56:46] | Possibly. Very likely. | 有可能 很有可能 |
[56:48] | But nobody has ever managed to do that. | 但是至今没人都做到 |
[56:51] | So where can I find Chernomor? | 所以我可以在哪找到切诺莫 |
[56:53] | His castle stands among the spiky rocks. | 他的城堡矗立在尖尖的岩石堆中 |
[56:56] | You will not overcome Chernomor with a regular sword. | 你用普通的剑是无法打败切诺莫的 |
[56:59] | To do that, you will need a special, magic sword. | 你需要一个特别的魔剑才可以 |
[57:03] | And I was hoping this would be an easy deal. | 我希望这会是一个比较容易的事情 |
[57:06] | But the sword is protected by a mighty hero. | 但是这个魔剑被一个伟大的英雄守护着 |
[57:09] | If I only had my courage again. | 如果我能再次拥有胆量的话 |
[57:12] | Tell us how to find this sword. | 能告诉我们怎么样才能找到这个剑吗 |
[57:15] | Walk 300 steps east from the entrance of my cave. | 从我的洞穴往东走300步 |
[57:18] | You’ll see a shaggy stone, then turn right | 你会看见一个粗糙的石头 然后向右转 |
[57:20] | and walk 100 steps straight, then turn left | 往前走100步再左转 |
[57:22] | – walk 200 elbows straight… – Whoa, slow down! | -往前再走200个手肘 -慢点 |
[57:24] | I’m trying to draw a map. | 我在试着画地图 |
[57:26] | 500 squirrel tails to the five dozen moose steps | 五百个松鼠尾巴的距离加上六十步鹿的步伐 |
[57:28] | till you reach… a shaggy stone. | 直到你到达一个粗糙的岩石 |
[57:32] | Wait! The shaggy stone again? | 等下 又是粗糙的岩石吗 |
[57:34] | Six hundred steps with a lynx trot | 用猞猁一样的小跑六百步 |
[57:36] | till you reach a dusk tree | 你会看见一个老树 |
[57:37] | then to the right and straight, straight and to the right again | 然后右转再直走 直走再右转 |
[57:39] | towards the hill on the edge of the steep | 走向小山的陡坡边 |
[57:40] | and then you’ll see gloomy fields covered with thick fog. | 你会看到一片阴暗的被浓雾笼罩的田野 |
[57:44] | That is where the sword is hidden. | 那就是魔剑所在的地方 |
[57:47] | And hurry up, the Crimson Sunset is coming. | 但你要快 猩红落日马上就要来了 |
[57:52] | So… Lestor, did you draw a nice map? | 莱斯特 你画好了地图吗 |
[57:55] | Uh… depends on what you call “nice”. | 这可取决于你管什么叫好 |
[57:59] | Uh, this is more modern art than a map. | 这与其说是地图还不如说是现代艺术 |
[58:02] | I can’t understand a thing. | 我完全看不懂 |
[58:04] | Do you understand how to get there? | 你知道怎么到那吗 |
[58:07] | Well, you are simply irreplaceable. | 干得好 你简直无与伦比 |
[58:10] | So, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么呢 |
[58:12] | Hamster! | 仓鼠 |
[58:15] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[58:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[58:18] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你们 |
[58:20] | People! | 大家 |
[58:23] | Guys? | 有人吗 |
[58:26] | Hamster! What’s happen… oh! | 仓鼠 怎么了 |
[58:28] | Why are you all running so fast? Especially on an empty stomach! | 你们怎么空着肚子都跑这么快 |
[58:31] | Holy cannoli! | 我的天爷 |
[58:34] | Uh… do you guys think that’s a friendly | 你们觉得那是一个友好的 |
[58:36] | “nice to meet you” smile | 见到你们真高兴的微笑吗 |
[58:37] | or an “I’m going to eat you” smile? | 还是说我要吃掉你们的微笑 |
[58:48] | Definitely number two! | 绝对是第二种 |
[58:51] | Run! | 快跑 |
[59:02] | It looks like we’ve lost them. | 看来我们跟丢了 |
[59:07] | Huh? Run! | 快跑 |
[59:09] | Looks like we just found them. | 看起来我们又找到了他们 |
[59:12] | And what was he screaming? | 但是他喊什么呢 |
[59:39] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:00:14] | Oh, you useless heap of stones! | 你这一堆无用的石头 |
[1:00:24] | She almost looks… alive. | 她看起来几乎还活着 |
[1:00:44] | Whoa. What happened here? | 哇 这里发生了什么 |
[1:00:47] | A battle. | 一场战争 |
[1:00:49] | Well, obviously this is no dance party. | 好吧 很明显这不是一场舞会 |
[1:00:55] | What’s over there? What do you see? | 那里有什么 你看见了吗 |
[1:00:57] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:01:08] | Is this your legendary hero? | 这就是那个传说中的英雄吗 |
[1:01:11] | Hello! Mr Hero, sir? | 你好 英雄先生 |
[1:01:13] | We really need your help! | 我们非常需要你的帮助 |
[1:01:16] | Hey, there! Mr Hero? | 嘿 英雄先生 |
[1:01:22] | Do you have any idea how to wake him up? | 你有办法让他醒过来吗 |
[1:01:25] | Let’s light up his beard! | 让我们把它胡子给点着 |
[1:01:27] | That’s not such a good idea. | 那可不是一个好主意 |
[1:01:29] | Everybody’s a critic! Alright. | 好吧 每个人都是个评论家 |
[1:01:31] | You come up with something better, then. | 那你倒是想一个更好的主意啊 |
[1:01:36] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:01:45] | A rat? | 一只老鼠吗 |
[1:01:47] | O, the great hero! | 噢 伟大的英雄啊 |
[1:01:49] | Smells like a rat. | 闻起来像只老鼠 |
[1:01:52] | No, no, no, my name is Ruslan | 不是的 我叫鲁斯兰 |
[1:01:55] | and I am an actor… | 是一个演员 |
[1:01:57] | There’s a rat right there! | 有一只老鼠在这 |
[1:02:01] | Tell me quickly why you’re here, | 快告诉我为什么你们在这 |
[1:02:03] | but first take your rat away. | 但首先把你的老鼠拿走 |
[1:02:05] | Can’t you see that I’m allergic? | 你看不见我对它过敏吗 |
[1:02:09] | I was told that you are the keeper of a magic sword. | 我听说你守护着一把魔剑 |
[1:02:13] | Alrighty. | 好吧那么 |
[1:02:19] | Oh, wow! That was simple. | 哇 这么简单 |
[1:02:23] | “It’ll be yours if you’re able to carry it away.” | 如果你那把它拿走 他就属于你 |
[1:02:26] | – What is that supposed to mean? – Here, ask them! | -那是什么意思 -问问他们 |
[1:02:34] | But they’re dead, aren’t they? | 但他们已经死了 不是吗 |
[1:02:36] | No! | 不不不 |
[1:02:44] | Let the show begin! | 请开始你的表演 |
[1:03:25] | Now that’s a true sword! | 这把才是真正的宝剑 |
[1:03:27] | You know, it really wasn’t that hard after all. | 其实这真的没什么难度啊 |
[1:03:29] | Oh, how many times have I heard these words! | 这话我听得耳朵都起茧子了 |
[1:03:36] | I don’t wanna die! | 我还不想死啊啊啊啊 |
[1:03:40] | This I’ve heard many times, too. | 这句也是 |
[1:03:43] | That’s right! | 对啊 |
[1:03:45] | I know what to do! Hmm. | 我知道该怎么办啦 |
[1:03:46] | “I know what to do.” | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[1:03:48] | That’s new. | 这句倒没咋听过 |
[1:03:50] | You’re my super weapon. | 你就是我的秘密武器 |
[1:03:51] | Hey! What are you up to? | 你要干什么 |
[1:03:54] | You, don’t you come any closer! | 你 你敢再凑近点我可就不客气了 |
[1:03:57] | Take cover! | 快找个地方躲起来 |
[1:03:59] | Aaaah! – Why you, good-for-nothing… | 为什么 你 你个 窝囊废 |
[1:04:21] | Yes! | 完美 |
[1:04:23] | We owned them, alright! | 这些都是我们的啦 |
[1:04:25] | Next stop, Chernomor’s castle. | 下一站 切诺莫的城堡 |
[1:04:50] | So, you did make it here! | 你还真做到了啊 |
[1:04:53] | Moreover, you have the sword! | 而且 你居然拿着那把剑 |
[1:04:57] | My, that’s some longing for this hysterical woman. | 天 那疯女人居然还真把他给盼来了 |
[1:05:04] | The sun is about to set. | 太阳马上要下山了 |
[1:05:06] | We have to make it through these spikes somehow. | 我们得赶紧想办法穿过这些刺 |
[1:05:08] | Lestor, you and Hamster will go to the right | 莱斯特 你和仓鼠走右边 |
[1:05:11] | and I will go to the left | 我走左边 |
[1:05:12] | and whoever finds a passage first should whistle. | 谁先找到能走的路 谁就吹个口哨 |
[1:05:15] | OK! I’m going. | 好 我出发了 |
[1:05:17] | Uh, but… I don’t know how to whistle. | 可是 我不会吹口哨 |
[1:05:22] | Looks like Hamster knows how to whistle. | 连仓鼠都会吹 |
[1:05:24] | You’d better hope he can’t write plays. | 它说不定还会写剧本呢 |
[1:05:25] | Very funny! | 拉倒吧你 |
[1:05:27] | Please tell me you can’t write plays. | 告诉我你不会写剧本 |
[1:05:29] | Una, go and find Mila. | 乌娜 去找米拉 |
[1:05:31] | Let her know that I am coming to rescue her. | 告诉她我来救她了 |
[1:05:44] | Mila! | 米拉 |
[1:05:45] | Did you manage to escape? | 你想到办法逃出来了 |
[1:05:47] | I came to your rescue, just as I promised. | 我一开始保证过的 我来这救你了 |
[1:05:50] | You’ve come? Why? | 你来了 为什么 |
[1:05:52] | What do you mean, why? | 你这是什么意思 |
[1:05:54] | To rescue you! This is me, Ruslan. | 我是来这救你的啊 我是鲁斯兰 |
[1:05:57] | Ruslan, the poor clown and buffoon who lied to me | 鲁斯兰就是个滑稽可怜的小丑 |
[1:06:01] | about being a great knight | 居然妄想装成骑士 |
[1:06:03] | all to seduce me and sweep me off my feet. | 来引诱我爱上他 |
[1:06:06] | There’s no mystery here. | 这里根本就没有什么秘密 |
[1:06:08] | If you married the princess, you would become the king. | 只要和公主结婚 国王的位置就坐稳了 |
[1:06:12] | Why would any buffoon pass that up? | 又有哪个癞蛤蟆会放弃吃天鹅肉的机会呢 |
[1:06:15] | Mila, what are you saying? | 米拉 你在说什么 |
[1:06:16] | I don’t recognise you! | 你明明不是这样的 |
[1:06:18] | What made you think you know me at all? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 |
[1:06:20] | But it seemed to me that… | 可是你看上去 |
[1:06:22] | Well, you are right. It “seemed” to you. | 没错 但也只有看上去是这样罢了 |
[1:06:25] | How could you think that I, the daughter of the great King | 你觉得 我作为一个伟大的国王的女儿 |
[1:06:29] | was really interested in a poor actor like you? | 会对你这个连装都不会装的人感兴趣吗 |
[1:06:33] | And now you’ve shown up here to do what? | 你现在出现在这儿 是想干嘛 |
[1:06:36] | To rescue you… Ha! Rescue me? | -来救你啊 -你救我吗 |
[1:06:39] | Ha! But do I want to be rescued? | 可你觉得我想离开这儿吗 |
[1:06:42] | – I… – Here, I have everything that I need. | -我 -在这里 我能坐拥一切 |
[1:06:46] | Everything that you would have never been able to give me. | 包括那些你给不了我的东西 |
[1:06:50] | A magnificent castle, riches, power | 宏伟的城堡 财富 权力 |
[1:06:54] | and even love! | 就连爱 也手到拈来 |
[1:06:57] | Love? Yes, love. | -爱 -是的 爱 |
[1:07:00] | Chernomor loves me, and we will get married today! | 切诺莫爱我 我们今天就结婚 |
[1:07:04] | And tomorrow, we will go on a honeymoon trip | 明天就出发 |
[1:07:07] | around the world! | 去世界各地度蜜月 |
[1:07:08] | This is what I’ve dreamed of my entire life! | 这可是我梦寐以求的事情啊 |
[1:07:11] | But the blood-coloured sunset… | 可是那个血红色的日落 |
[1:07:13] | Oh, please! It is just a fairy tale. | 老天 那只是个童话而已 |
[1:07:17] | Ruslan, please understand. | 鲁斯兰 你要明白 |
[1:07:19] | I don’t need you. I love Chernomor! | 我完全不需要你 我爱的是切诺莫 |
[1:07:24] | And if you have at least a little bit of honor left in you | 如果你还有点良心的话 |
[1:07:28] | you won’t stand in the way of my happiness. | 就不该阻止我追求幸福 |
[1:07:31] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[1:07:33] | Good boy. | 这才对嘛 |
[1:07:43] | The poor clown and buffoon | 滑稽可怜的小丑 |
[1:07:46] | who lied to me about being a great knight. | 妄想装成骑士 |
[1:07:51] | I love Chernomor! | 我爱的是切诺莫 |
[1:07:56] | Uh, there’s nothing here. | 这儿什么也没有 |
[1:07:57] | Maybe on your side there’s a way. | 可能路在你那边 |
[1:08:02] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:08:04] | Ruslan, did you find a passage? | 鲁斯兰 你找到能走的路了吗 |
[1:08:08] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[1:08:10] | You were right. | 你之前说的是对的 |
[1:08:12] | Ha! Holy cannoli, I knew it! | 我的天爷 我就说吧 |
[1:08:15] | What am I right about? | 等等 我说什么了 |
[1:08:23] | Hey, are you here? | 你在这儿吗 |
[1:08:26] | I know that you’re here. | 我知道你在这 |
[1:08:28] | Do you know, I just met your groom! | 你猜怎么着 我刚刚碰见你的新郎了 |
[1:08:31] | Ruslan, is it? Such a cutie! | 鲁斯兰 对吧 真是傻得可爱 |
[1:08:35] | I felt so sorry for him when he found out that Mila… | 米拉居然一点不喜欢他 |
[1:08:39] | is not interested in him at all. | 真是太可惜了 |
[1:08:42] | Oh, how upset he was! | 他的心都碎了 |
[1:08:44] | My, oh, my, | 天呐 可怜的孩子 |
[1:08:46] | I don’t even know if he will ever recover | 他还能从这情伤里 |
[1:08:48] | from the heartbreak. | 走出来吗 |
[1:08:51] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎 |
[1:08:53] | That’s an insult, beauty. | 这话可不中听 我的美人 |
[1:08:55] | Look out the window and see for yourself. | 你自己看看窗外就知道了 |
[1:08:57] | There is your hero, waddling home in disgrace. | 你的英雄正蔫儿了似的走回家呢 |
[1:09:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:03] | Gotcha! Heh-heh-heh! | 抓到你了 |
[1:09:08] | It’s too late | 现在才挣扎 |
[1:09:09] | for flailing about! | 晚啦 |
[1:09:17] | Now, let’s go, come with me. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:09:20] | Let’s enjoy the sunset. | 一起去享受日落吧 |
[1:09:27] | What an idiot I am, fancying myself worthy. | 我就是个毫无价值 毫无意义的白痴 |
[1:09:33] | I’ve seen it all with my own eyes. | 我都亲耳听到她说的了 |
[1:09:36] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我行吗 |
[1:09:37] | Ruslan! It’s not the end of the world. | 鲁斯兰 又不是世界末日了 |
[1:09:43] | Whoa-ho! But that, in fact, appears to be the case! | 等 等等 好像的确是世界末日了 |
[1:09:47] | Well, this ending totally makes sense for my stereotypical play. | 这个结局还真是情理之中啊 |
[1:09:51] | I’m ready for it. | 我已经准备好了 |
[1:09:52] | Bring it on! | 来杀了我吧 |
[1:09:53] | No! | 不行 |
[1:09:59] | I’m here, you ugly bunch of rocks! | 我在这儿 你个丑逼石头怪 |
[1:10:01] | Uh… here, boy! | 来啊 丑逼 |
[1:10:02] | Come get your stone pie! | 滚过来吃你的石头派啊 |
[1:10:04] | Ha, that’s a nice joke, I should write that down… | 刚刚那个笑话不错 我得写下来 |
[1:10:24] | Get your act together, this is not the best time to… | 打起精神啊 这可不是你 |
[1:10:28] | chicken out! | 临阵退缩的时候 |
[1:10:31] | Look, you will find someone else! | 你可以再找一个啊 |
[1:10:34] | Someone in your league, of your status! | 找一个跟你门当户对的 |
[1:10:37] | Whatever happened is no reason to get so upset! | 你不能为了这点小事就颓废成这样啊 |
[1:10:40] | But I am upset. | 可我就是很难受 |
[1:10:42] | And this too shall pass! | 再难受也早该过去了 |
[1:10:45] | Now, go chop that cobble-stone into pieces! | 现在快去把那堆鹅卵石劈碎 |
[1:10:47] | But how could she be so cruel and so cold? | 她怎么会那么残忍 那么冰冷 |
[1:10:51] | If you do nothing | 你再不动手 |
[1:10:52] | the monster is the one who will be cruel. | 残忍的那个可就是怪兽了 |
[1:10:54] | And us? Why, we’ll be very cold! | 而我们 就会变成两具冰冷的尸体 |
[1:11:03] | Oh… I… cannot… | 我 跑不 |
[1:11:05] | run… anymore. | 动 了 |
[1:11:07] | I cannot live without her. | 没了她 我也活不下去了 |
[1:11:12] | The pendant! | 是吊坠 |
[1:11:13] | Where did you get it? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[1:11:18] | No, she wasn’t wearing it… | 不对 她当时没戴项链 |
[1:11:23] | Well, deceitful Chernomor, this will be your last act. | 老狐狸切诺莫 你的表演到此结束了 |
[1:11:28] | This is it… | 终于 |
[1:11:29] | I just can’t… go on. | 我真的 没力气了 |
[1:11:36] | Hands off my friends! | 别碰我朋友 |
[1:11:49] | Ha! I think I know how to get to the castle. | 我知道怎么进城堡了 |
[1:11:55] | Lestor, it was a lie. | 莱斯特 那是假的 |
[1:11:57] | The Mila that I saw was not real. | 我碰到的那个米拉不是真的 |
[1:12:00] | She was not wearing this. | 因为她当时没戴这个 |
[1:12:01] | She said she would never take it off | 她说过她永远不会把它取下来的 |
[1:12:04] | so it couldn’t have been her who drove me away! | 所以她不可能赶我走 |
[1:12:07] | And perhaps she is still waiting for me | 可能她还在等着我 |
[1:12:10] | or perhaps even loves me. | 甚至 她可能还爱着我 |
[1:12:12] | Aren’t you glad? | 你高兴吗 |
[1:12:13] | Oh… I am glad. | 我当然高兴 |
[1:12:16] | I am very glad. | 我可高兴了 |
[1:12:18] | Can’t you see me clapping? | 你没看到我在鼓掌吗 |
[1:12:20] | There’s no time to be laying around. | 没时间休息了 |
[1:12:22] | Let’s go, we need to rescue Mila. | 走 我们还要去救米拉呢 |
[1:12:25] | The sun is about to set. | 太阳快下山了 |
[1:12:27] | What did the cat say? | 那只猫说啥来着 |
[1:12:28] | “All lovers are blind.” | 恋爱中的人都是盲目的 |
[1:12:33] | Enough! I’ve had enough! | 够了 我受够了 |
[1:12:35] | Let it all fall away! I don’t care! | 让它全部消失吧 我不管了 |
[1:12:38] | All these monsters, frogs and stinking swamp. | 这些怪兽 青蛙 还有恶心的沼泽 |
[1:12:42] | Buffoon! | 小丑 |
[1:12:43] | Buffoons, princesses and… | 还有小丑 公主和 等等 |
[1:12:45] | buffoon? | 是小丑 |
[1:12:49] | Buffoon, oh, there you are! | 小丑 我终于找到你啦 |
[1:12:53] | How I’ve missed you. | 真是想死我了 |
[1:12:57] | You old, ugly, vile… | 你这个又老又丑 恶劣又 |
[1:13:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:13:02] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[1:13:03] | Soon you will become quiet and obedient. | 很快你会变得安静顺服 |
[1:13:06] | Like a pebble! | 像鹅卵石一样 |
[1:13:08] | There, there… I will take good care of you. | 好啦 好啦 我会好生照顾你的 |
[1:13:12] | Like, blow dust off of you every once in a while! | 比如 时不时地吹掉你身上的灰层 |
[1:13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:19] | But… you left! | 不过 你不是走了吗 |
[1:13:21] | Ha! I’m not that dumb. | 我才没那么傻呢 |
[1:13:24] | Of course you aren’t! | 当然你不傻 |
[1:13:28] | Calm down! | 你给我安静点 |
[1:13:30] | Mila! | 米拉 |
[1:13:41] | The magic armour! | 魔法盔甲 |
[1:13:43] | Your sorcery does not affect me. Give up now! | 你的魔法奈何不了我 投降吧 |
[1:13:46] | You are right. It doesn’t affect you. | 你说的对 是奈何不了你 |
[1:13:50] | But what about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:13:52] | Akonus, agonus, hugus dragonus! | 来吧 变身啦 神龙出来了 |
[1:14:04] | So, who is supposed to give up now? | 那么 现在是谁该投降了 |
[1:14:30] | You wanna go for a ride? | 你想兜兜风吗 |
[1:14:32] | Not a problem! | 没问题 |
[1:15:35] | Did you lose this? | 你是不是掉了这个 |
[1:15:38] | No! | 糟了 |
[1:15:56] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[1:16:13] | Huh? No! | 怎么会这样 |
[1:16:14] | That’s it. | 抓住你了 |
[1:16:16] | Yeah, you did it! You won! | 你做到了 你赢了 |
[1:16:18] | Oh, I will dedicate the greatest poem in human history to you! | 我要给你献上人类历史上最伟大的诗歌 |
[1:16:23] | Or a play, or even better, an ode! | 或一台戏剧 或更好点的 一首颂歌 |
[1:16:27] | And I will start writing it right now! | 现在我就开始创作 |
[1:16:29] | There’s no time for odes yet. Mila is still in danger. | 可没时间创作颂歌 米拉还没脱离危险 |
[1:16:32] | – Remove the magic shield! – Me? | -撤掉魔法护墙 -我 |
[1:16:36] | The process has been set in motion | 魔法已开始起作用了 |
[1:16:39] | and there is no force in the whole world capable of stopping it. | 世上没有任何力量可以阻止它 |
[1:16:45] | I will save her. | 我会救她 |
[1:16:46] | Ruslan, you’re gonna die! | 鲁斯兰 你会死的 |
[1:16:48] | A life without Mila is worse than death. | 没有米拉的人生比死更惨 |
[1:16:56] | This can’t be real, this is my only fear. | 这不可能是真的 这只我唯一的恐惧 |
[1:17:05] | What a great act! | 多么勇敢的行径 |
[1:17:06] | It’s a shame that the actor won’t be able to come out | 演员不能出场加演 |
[1:17:10] | for an encore. | 太可惜了 |
[1:17:31] | Lestor, catch! | 莱斯特 接住 |
[1:17:40] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[1:17:41] | Mila! | 米拉 |
[1:17:43] | I… Ruslan! | 我 鲁斯兰 |
[1:17:45] | One more step, I beg you! | 求你啦 再往前一步 |
[1:17:47] | I will rescue you! | 我会救你 |
[1:17:51] | Nobody rescues anyone anymore! | 没有人可以再救任何人了 |
[1:18:00] | Ruslan! | 鲁斯兰 |
[1:18:03] | Finita la commedia as they say en France. | 在法国他们会说到此结束了 |
[1:18:07] | There, there, my dear. | 好啦 好啦 亲爱的 |
[1:18:09] | You don’t need to mourn this pathetic clown. | 你不必为这个可怜的小丑哀伤 |
[1:18:13] | He is beneath you, unlike me! | 不像我 他配不上你 |
[1:18:15] | I am a real knight, with a family tree | 我是一名真正的骑士 家族渊源深厚 |
[1:18:18] | and proper manners | 有着骑士的风度 |
[1:18:20] | so you will be very happy when we get married. | 所以我们结婚之后你会很快乐 |
[1:18:26] | When we get married? | 我们什么时候结婚 |
[1:18:27] | Plan B! | 第二套计划 |
[1:18:29] | Oh, here comes my father! | 我的父亲来了 |
[1:18:32] | Vladimir? Where? | 弗拉基米尔 在哪里 |
[1:18:33] | Here! Ow! | 在这里 |
[1:19:27] | No more Miss Nice Princess! | 再也没有漂亮的公主小姐了 |
[1:20:03] | That is so gross! | 太恶心了 |
[1:20:06] | What do you think you’re… | 你以为你是 |
[1:20:30] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:20:43] | Ruslan… | 鲁斯兰 |
[1:20:45] | My knight. | 我的骑士 |
[1:20:47] | You are the best man on Earth. | 你是地球上最勇敢的男人 |
[1:20:52] | Here I am! | 我来了 |
[1:20:53] | My power came back to me. | 我的魔法回来了 |
[1:20:56] | Hey there, champions and winners! | 勇士和胜利者们 |
[1:20:58] | Laurel wreaths for everyone! | 我要给每个人送上桂冠 |
[1:21:01] | Why’s everyone so sour? We won, didn’t we? | 为何你们如此失落 赢了 不是吗 |
[1:21:09] | Oh… | 原来如此 |
[1:21:11] | That’s not a problem. | 这不是个问题 |
[1:21:12] | By the way, my name is Fin. | 顺便提一下 我是芬 |
[1:21:13] | After all, we’ve never been officially introduced. | 毕竟 我们都没有互相正式介绍 |
[1:21:15] | Ruslan is dead | 鲁斯兰死了 |
[1:21:17] | and you don’t think it’s a problem? | 而你认为这不是个问题 |
[1:21:19] | Whoa-whoa-whoa! Calm down, young lady. | 这位年轻的女士 冷静一下 |
[1:21:22] | I only meant that I could fix it all. | 我只是想说我可以搞定一切 |
[1:21:25] | Fix it all? | 搞定一切 |
[1:21:26] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[1:21:27] | By the way, it should be mentioned that I… | 是不是要顺便提一下 |
[1:21:30] | am a wizard! | 我是一名巫师 |
[1:21:32] | And you… you can resurrect Ruslan? | 你 你可以复活鲁斯兰 |
[1:21:35] | No, I cannot resurrect him | 不 我无法复活他 |
[1:21:38] | but I can return what was stolen from him. | 但我可以找回他身上被偷走的东西 |
[1:21:40] | That’s not a problem at all. Step back… | 那完全不是话下 退后 |
[1:21:43] | In a moment you will witness real fairy-tale-grade magic. | 马上你们就会见识到真正神级别的魔法 |
[1:21:50] | Kaladounen, nadalounen | 地狱死神 勾魂使者 |
[1:21:53] | give him back what you have stolen. | 把你偷走的东西还给他 |
[1:21:56] | No more loss, no more wrack | 不再有损失 不再有破坏 |
[1:21:58] | his light of life he should get back! | 他应找回他的生命之光 |
[1:22:08] | Wha…? | 怎么 |
[1:22:09] | He’s breathing! | 他有气儿了 |
[1:22:11] | Ruslan! You’re alive! | 鲁斯兰 你活过来了 |
[1:22:13] | Oh, I am so glad that you’re alive! | 我很高兴你活过来了 |
[1:22:17] | Don’t squeeze me. | 不要挤我 |
[1:22:20] | Fin! My love! | 芬 我的爱人 |
[1:22:22] | Nina! | 妮娜 |
[1:22:24] | My shining star! | 我闪亮的星星 |
[1:22:30] | – Mila… – Yes? | -米拉 -怎么了 |
[1:22:33] | I need to confess… | 我必须坦白 |
[1:22:35] | I am not quite a real knight. | 我并不是真正的骑士 |
[1:22:38] | One could even say… | 我甚至 |
[1:22:40] | I am not a knight at all. | 算不上骑士 |
[1:22:42] | But I really like you, and I would like… | 但我真的很喜欢你 我想 |
[1:22:45] | If you’d let me, then I would… | 如果你允许 我想 |
[1:22:48] | If you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意 |
[1:22:49] | I don’t care who you were. | 我不管你以前是谁 |
[1:22:51] | I know who you are now. | 我知道你现在是谁 |
[1:22:53] | You’re the one I love! | 你是我爱的那个人 |
[1:22:56] | And if I asked you to marry me? What would you say? | 如果我让你嫁给我 你会怎么说 |
[1:23:00] | Yes. | 我要嫁给你 |
[1:23:01] | I will say yes! | 我会说我要嫁给你 |
[1:23:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:14] | It’s so beautiful that I need to write it down! | 太动人了 我得写下来 |
[1:23:32] | They lived happily ever after. | 从此以后他们幸福地生活在一起 |
[1:23:53] | ♪ Ooh, yeah ♪ | |
[1:23:56] | ♪ It’s all good and gettin’ even better ♪ | ♪ 一切都很好 还会变得更好 ♪ |
[1:23:59] | ♪ Blue skies, only sunny weather ♪ | ♪ 蓝蓝的天空 只有阳光灿烂 ♪ |
[1:24:01] | ♪ It’s a perfect day, ain’t nothin’ wrong ♪ | ♪ 美好的一天 没有什么差错 ♪ |
[1:24:03] | ♪ Cos everything’s alright ♪ | ♪ 因为一切都很好 ♪ |
[1:24:06] | ♪ It’s all good when we get together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起的时候 一切都很好 ♪ |
[1:24:09] | ♪ Why not make it last forever? ♪ | ♪ 为何不让它持续到永远 ♪ |
[1:24:11] | ♪ When you got what matters ♪ | ♪ 当你得到重要的东西 ♪ |
[1:24:13] | ♪ It’s all good and gettin’ even better ♪ | ♪ 一切都很好 在变得更好 ♪ |
[1:24:15] | ♪ Do-do-do-do-do ♪ | |
[1:24:19] | ♪ Do-do-do-do ♪ | |
[1:24:26] | ♪ Don’t need to make a million ♪ | ♪ 不必成为百万富翁 ♪ |
[1:24:31] | ♪ Don’t need to rule the world ♪ | ♪ 无需统治这个世界 ♪ |
[1:24:34] | ♪ Oh, no ♪ | |
[1:24:35] | ♪ If the simple things in life are free ♪ | ♪ 若生活中简简单单的东西皆免费 ♪ |
[1:24:39] | ♪ Then you’ve got more than enough ♪ | ♪ 那么你拥有的就太多太多 ♪ |
[1:24:45] | ♪ Sophisticated conversations ♪ | ♪ 复杂的谈话 ♪ |
[1:24:51] | ♪ Where you can’t even spell the words ♪ | ♪ 你甚至都不会拼写那些单词 ♪ |
[1:24:54] | ♪ Well, words don’t mean a thing ♪ | ♪ 好吧 单词没有任何意思 ♪ |
[1:24:57] | ♪ Cos you’ve got everything you need and ever want ♪ | ♪ 因为你拥有了你需要与想要的一切 ♪ |
[1:25:01] | ♪ When you’ve got love, oh ♪ | ♪ 当你拥有爱情的时候 ♪ |
[1:25:05] | ♪ It’s all good and gettin’ even better ♪ | ♪ 一切都很好 在变得更好 ♪ |
[1:25:08] | ♪ Blue skies, only sunny weather ♪ | ♪ 蓝蓝的天空 只有阳光灿烂 ♪ |
[1:25:10] | ♪ It’s a perfect day, ain’t nothin’ wrong ♪ | ♪ 美好的一天 没有任何差错 ♪ |
[1:25:13] | ♪ Cos everything’s alright ♪ | ♪ 因为一切都很好 ♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ It’s all good when we get together ♪ | ♪ 我们在一起的时候 一切都很好 ♪ |
[1:25:18] | ♪ Why not make it last forever? ♪ | ♪ 为何不让它持续到永远 ♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪ When you got what matters ♪ | ♪ 当你得到重要的东西 ♪ |
[1:25:22] | ♪ It’s all good and gettin’ even better ♪ | ♪ 一切都很好 在变得更好 ♪ |
[1:25:24] | ♪ Do-do-do-do-do ♪ | |
[1:25:28] | ♪ Do-do-do-do ♪ | |
[1:25:33] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[1:25:35] | ♪ Don’t need fame or recognition ♪ | ♪ 不需名声 也不需认可 ♪ |
[1:25:38] | ♪ Oh, no ♪ | |
[1:25:39] | ♪ Gold records, mansions or fast cars… ♪ | ♪ 金唱片 大厦 跑车 ♪ |
[1:25:45] | ♪ If the simple things in life are free ♪ | ♪ 若生活中简简单单的东西皆免费 ♪ |
[1:25:48] | ♪ Then you know ♪ | ♪ 然后你知道 ♪ |
[1:25:50] | ♪ You’re rich as rich can be. ♪ | ♪ 你极其富有 ♪ |