英文名称:Sleepwalking
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Sheriff’s office. how can I help? | 警長辦公室 有什麼能幫你的呢 |
[00:29] | Like I said, I hadn’t heard from this woman, all right? | 我說過了 我從沒聽說過這個女人 好不好? |
[00:32] | Problems? what the hell you talking… | 問題? 你他媽的說什麼… |
[00:34] | You guys come and fuckin’ raid my house at 2 in the morning. | 你們他媽的凌晨2點來搜我家 |
[00:37] | You don’t even give me a chance to get my stuff. | 你們連讓我收拾東西的機會都不給 |
[00:39] | Throw me out? throw me out of my own fuckin’ house? | 趕我出去? 他媽的趕我出家門? |
[00:41] | It’s not your house, joleen. it’s your boyfriend’s house. | 那不是你的家 裘琳 那是你男朋友的家 |
[00:43] | That’s the reason he’s in jail and you’re not. | 這就是為什麼他坐牢了 而你沒有 |
[00:44] | You didn’t even give me a chance to get my stuff. | 你們讓我收拾東西的機會都不給 |
[00:46] | You can come and get your stuff later. | 一會你能去拿你的東西 |
[00:48] | So we fine here? can I go? | 那我們沒事了吧? 我能走嗎 |
[00:51] | I don’t know about being fine, but I can’t hold you, so… | 我不知道有沒有事 但是我不能拘留你 所以… |
[00:54] | Great. where’s my daughter? | 很好 我女兒在哪裡? |
[00:56] | Do you even have anywhere to take her? | 你還能帶她去哪? |
[00:58] | Yeah, I got a lot of places to go to. I got a lot of options. | 我有很多地方能去 我有很多選擇的 |
[01:01] | Did you ever think maybe tara’d be better off with a more stable relative? | 你沒有想過讓生活更穩定的親戚來帶走泰拉? |
[01:06] | – I know she has a father somewhere. – no. | -我知道她有父親 -沒有 |
[01:08] | – just until you get on your feet. – just my brother, okay? | -只是到你恢復生活 -只有我弟弟 知道了嗎 |
[01:10] | – your brother. – yeah. | -你弟弟 -是的 |
[01:13] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[01:16] | – no parents. – no parents? | -沒有父母 -沒有父母? |
[01:18] | No. all deceased. where’s tara? | 沒有 都去世了 泰拉在哪? |
[01:20] | Joleen, I know you have a father because we talked… | 裘琳 我知道你有個父親 因為我們談過… |
[01:22] | That man’s got nothing to do with any of this, all right? | 那個男人和這沒一點關係 懂了嗎 |
[01:25] | – joleen, I’m just trying to help you. – I don’t need your help. | -裘琳 我只想幫你 -我不需要你的幫助 |
[01:28] | Can’t you get that? I don’t need your help. | 你明不明白? 我不需要你的幫助 |
[01:30] | – we’re fine! – you’re not fine! | -我們很好 -你一點都不好 |
[01:32] | You think being dragged out in the middle of the night is fine? | 你覺得在午夜時被拖出來很好嗎 |
[01:36] | What about tara? moving all over the place, | 泰拉怎麼辦? 整日顛沛流離 |
[01:38] | Missing school, having people talk about her mother is fine? | 失學 看別人談論她的媽媽 這樣很好嗎 |
[01:43] | – okay, I’ve had enough. – oh, here we go again. | -好吧 我受夠了 -你又來了 |
[01:45] | Just drag her out into the middle of this shit again. | 又要在午夜時被人拖出來了 |
[01:47] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna take my daughter to school. | 你知道我要做什麼嗎 我要帶我女兒去上學 |
[01:50] | You know what then? then I’m gonna find us a wonderful place to live, okay? | 你知道然後怎樣嗎 然後我要找一個好地方住 懂了嗎 |
[01:53] | And I have a lot of options, by the way, okay? | 而且順便說下 我有很多選擇 懂了嗎 |
[01:55] | Thank you. thanks for your help, but I don’t need it. | 謝謝 謝謝你的幫助 但是我不需要 |
[01:58] | Tara, let’s go! | 泰拉 我們走 |
[01:59] | Come on. let’s go. | 快來 我們走 |
[02:08] | This is james. | 我是詹姆士 |
[02:10] | James. yeah. | 詹姆士 對 |
[02:12] | Speedy. right. | 史皮迪 對 |
[02:14] | Is mr. carvel there? | 卡維爾先生在嗎 |
[02:18] | Okay. well, could you just tell him | 好吧 你能告訴他 |
[02:20] | I-i can’t come into work today on account of my back? | 因為我的背 今天不能上班了? |
[02:23] | Still… I know. | 還是…我知道 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | How ya doin’, huh? look at your hair. | 你好啊 瞧瞧你的頭髮 |
[02:42] | It’s so long. you need a haircut. | 太長了 你要去理個發 |
[02:46] | You look tired. | 你好憔悴 |
[02:48] | Well, it’s been a shit couple of days, all right? | 是啊 這兩天真他媽糟透了 |
[02:52] | Have you gone to jail, too? | 你也進監獄了? |
[02:56] | Jail? no, james. | 監獄? 沒有 詹姆士 |
[02:59] | – why would I go to jail? god! – I don’t know. | -我為什麼要進監獄? 老天 -我不知道 |
[03:01] | – why would I go to jail? – I don’t know. | -我為什麼要進監獄? -我不知道 |
[03:06] | This whole thing’s got nothing to do with me, all right? | 整件事情和我一點關係都沒有 知道嗎 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | – at all. – okay. | -一點關係都沒有 -知道啦 |
[03:18] | Got nothing to do with that shit, all right? | 和那堆破事沒一點關係 懂了嗎 |
[03:19] | – yeah. sorry. – put your seatbelt on. | -很抱歉 -繫好安全帶 |
[03:46] | Tell ’em we got joleen. joleen’s coming back. | 告訴他們我們找到喬琳了 裘琳回來了 |
[03:51] | Let’s go, james. come on. | 我們走 詹姆士 趕快 |
[03:53] | We currently have a suspect in custody. | 我們目前收押了一個嫌疑人 |
[03:56] | It’s regarding the marijuana grow… | 涉嫌大麻的種植… |
[04:01] | I brought my brother. | 我帶我弟弟來了 |
[04:03] | Hey, I’ll try to watch my step. hey, whoa, whoa. | 看來我要小心行事啊 |
[04:05] | Come on. I just wanna get some of my shit, if it’s not too much to ask. | 拜託 我只是來拿東西的 就這麼點要求 |
[04:08] | Are you gonna be calm? | 你能冷靜點嗎 |
[04:11] | We got marijuana out back. | 我們在屋後發現了大麻 |
[04:13] | I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. a bunch of big men in here. | 你們真該為自己驕傲啊 一群大男人在這裡 |
[04:15] | Just get your stuff, joleen. | 只能拿你自己的東西 裘琳 |
[04:18] | Everybody’s fine putting a little girl out on the street. | 你們個個都很擅長把一個小姑娘晾在街上 |
[04:20] | Where’s my coffee can? | 我的咖啡罐呢 |
[04:22] | Where’s my goddamn coffee can? | 我咖啡罐他媽的哪去了? |
[04:25] | The last thing you need is coffee, joleen. | 你最不喜歡喝咖啡了 裘琳 |
[04:27] | You know what I’m talking about. last night, when you guys came in here, | 你知道我在說什麼 昨晚你們來的時候 |
[04:29] | There was a goddamn coffee can on top of that fridge! | 那該死的咖啡罐還在冰箱上的! |
[04:32] | It has my money in it. | 我的錢在裡面 |
[04:36] | – bob, did you see this alleged coffee can? – no. | -鮑勃 你看到她說的咖啡罐了嗎 -沒有 |
[04:39] | Pretty sure a girl like you can figure out another way to make some money. | 像你這樣的女孩肯定能另謀途徑來賺錢的 |
[04:43] | Fuck you. come on, james. | 去你媽的 快來 詹姆士 |
[04:48] | The dea’s discovered | 禁藥取締機構發現 |
[04:50] | Quite a few marijuana plants out there as well. | 那裡也種植了相當多的大麻 |
[04:53] | And there’s also marijuana paraphernalia. | 還有大麻加工器具 |
[04:58] | Dea says it goes all the way out there… | 禁藥取締機構稱那裡情況也一樣… |
[05:05] | Marijuana cultivation all the way down on the left side. | 大麻全都種植在道路左側 |
[05:10] | Dea’s got another grow… | 禁藥取締機構發現了另一塊種植區… |
[05:13] | – james! – about another half acre up there. | -詹姆士! -大約有半畝 |
[05:21] | Let’s go. thanks a lot. | 我們走 謝了 |
[05:29] | Anybody looking? | 有人在看嗎 |
[05:31] | Uh, no. | 沒有 |
[05:38] | All right. let’s go. | 好的 我們走 |
[05:47] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什麼 |
[06:06] | Can I stay at your house? | 我能住到你家去嗎 |
[06:09] | – so what are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -那你想怎麼辦? -我也不知道 |
[06:12] | Tara! hey, put it in gear! let’s go! | 泰拉 要開車了 我們走 |
[06:15] | I’ll see you later. bye. | 再見 |
[06:16] | Bye. | 再見 |
[06:30] | Today is the first day of the rest of your whole goddamn life. | 今天是你剩下的該死人生的第一天 |
[06:33] | Moving again? | 又搬家了? |
[06:41] | Are you all right, miss? | 你還好嗎 小姐 |
[06:43] | I’m really frightened to death. | 我嚇死了 |
[06:45] | But otherwise all right. | 但其他還好 |
[06:54] | Uncle james, you’re creeping me out. | 詹姆士叔叔 你讓我不舒服 |
[06:56] | Hey, you be nice to uncle james. | 對詹姆士叔叔禮貌點 |
[06:58] | – james, where do you keep your hangers? – what? | -詹姆士 你的衣架在哪? -什麼 |
[07:01] | The hangers. god, this place is some mess. | 衣架 天哪 這地方太亂了 |
[07:03] | I should’ve brought some of my furniture. | 我應該帶點傢俱來的 |
[07:05] | And we’re gonna need another pillow for tara, by the way. | 順便說下 我們還要給泰拉弄個枕頭 |
[07:07] | I’m not sleeping in the same bed as you, mom. | 媽媽 我不要和你睡一個床 |
[07:10] | You know, you could really start unpacking some of your own shit | 你應該把你那些該死的東西都拿出來了 |
[07:13] | Instead of sitting there and pretending to do your homework. | 而不是坐在那裡假裝做作業 |
[07:15] | I’m not pretending to do my homework. I’m pretending not to hate my life. | 我沒在假裝做作業 我是在假裝不去討厭我的生活 |
[07:19] | Well, you’re not doing a very good job of pretending. | 那好 你的假裝做得一點都不好 |
[07:21] | Well, maybe I’m not applying myself. | 可能是因為我不夠專心 |
[07:23] | I don’t need this kind of shit from you right now, tara! | 現在我不想聽你說這種大逆不道的話 泰拉 |
[07:26] | What kind of shit do you need from me right now, mom? | 那現在你想要我做什麼呢 媽媽 |
[07:28] | God, what do you want from me? | 天啊 你到底要我怎麼樣啊? |
[07:30] | God, tara! | 上帝啊 泰拉 |
[07:34] | Fuck it! | 他媽的 |
[07:37] | Take it easy, baby face. | 放鬆點 小寶貝 |
[08:06] | There are hangers in there. I’m not gonna use them. | 那有衣架 我用不著 |
[08:09] | How old do I look to you, james? | 你覺得我幾歲了 詹姆士 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:19] | That is not the right answer. | 這不是正確答案 |
[08:24] | Then what is the right answer? | 那什麼才是正確答案呢? |
[08:27] | Here’s a rule, okay? | 有個規矩 知道嗎 |
[08:29] | You should listen up, because maybe you’ll find a woman for yourself. | 你聽好 因為你會為自己找個女人的 |
[08:34] | When a woman asks you how old she is, | 當一個女人問你她有多大時 |
[08:37] | You think, what age does she want to be? | 你就想想 她希望自己什麼年齡 |
[08:41] | And then you say that number. | 然後你就說出那個數字 |
[08:46] | That’s the right answer. | 那就是正確答案 |
[08:51] | You look 25. | 你看起來25歲 |
[08:56] | Ya think? | 你真這樣覺得? |
[09:09] | 25. | 25歲 |
[09:14] | # what it’s all about # | 這都是為什麼 |
[09:19] | # I can’t believe # | 我無法相信 |
[09:24] | # that woman done burnt me out # | 那個女人讓我坐立不安 |
[09:30] | Don’t say it. | 不要說 |
[09:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | – how do I look? – great. | -我看起來如何? -很不錯 |
[09:35] | – yeah? – yeah. | -是嗎 -是的 |
[09:37] | – it’s… you look great. – aren’t you a little old for that shirt? | -你看起來很美 -你不覺得那衣服有點不合適嗎 |
[09:40] | Didn’t I just say “don’t say it”? I think I did. | 我不是說了不要說嗎 我想我剛才說了吧 |
[09:42] | You’re gonna watch her? | 看好她 |
[09:44] | – yeah. – okay. | -行 -好的 |
[09:46] | – where are you going at least? – out. | -你到底要去哪裡? -出去 |
[09:48] | Oh, my god. that’s him. | 天哪 他來了 |
[09:51] | All right. wish me luck. | 祝我好運吧 |
[09:53] | – bye. – bye. | -再見 -再見 |
[09:58] | Have a really wonderful time, mom. | 玩的開心 媽媽 |
[10:01] | # got to get in a hurry # | 趕快進來 |
[10:06] | # I got to get on down # | 我要從這裡下去 |
[10:35] | Shut up! | 小點聲 |
[10:36] | Shut up. this is my brother’s place. | 小點聲 這是我弟弟的房子 |
[10:47] | Baby, whoa. | 寶貝 |
[10:49] | Wait. wait. | 等下 等下 |
[10:50] | Just for fun? wait. | 只是為了好玩? 等等 |
[10:53] | We can say it’s the alcohol talking later. | 我們稱它是酒後的醉話 |
[10:56] | But just for fun, just… just say you love me. | 但只是為了好玩 說…說你愛我 |
[10:59] | Come on. just say it. | 拜託 說呀 |
[11:02] | Doesn’t have to mean anything. | 不必意味著什麼 |
[11:05] | – I love you. – do you? | -我愛你 -真的? |
[11:08] | I love your jeans. | 我愛你的牛仔褲 |
[11:10] | – don’t say that. – I love your pants. | -不要這樣 -我愛你的褲子 |
[11:12] | – say it. just say it. – I love your underpants. | -說你愛我 說呀 -我愛你的內褲 |
[11:14] | – say it. – I love you. | -說你愛我 -我愛你 |
[11:17] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[11:18] | Who’s the man who always brings you flowers? | 那個總給你送花的男人是誰? |
[11:20] | You. | 你 |
[11:24] | Baby! mmm! | 寶貝 |
[11:31] | Whoa. wait. wait. | 等等 等下 |
[11:33] | Cool your jets. hang on. I’ll be right back. | 你停一下 等下 我馬上回來 |
[11:36] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我馬上回來 好嗎 |
[11:56] | It’s okay. it’s okay, baby. | 好的 寶貝 |
[11:59] | Christ, what kind of flophouse you runnin’ here, jojo? | 老天 你住的什麼破房子呀? 裘裘 |
[12:05] | I didn’t mean to cramp your style, sly. | 我不是有意要讓你難堪的 小淘氣 |
[12:08] | Come on. come on. | 快來 快來 |
[12:43] | Hey, get any sleep? | 睡了嗎 |
[12:46] | No. | 沒 |
[12:51] | You know, we should’ve asked you if we could stay here. | 我們應該問下你是否能住在這裡的 |
[12:56] | I should’ve done that. | 我應該那樣的 |
[13:00] | You asked. | 你問了啊 |
[13:01] | You… you called me up. | 你…你打過我電話的 |
[13:04] | No, james. | 不 詹姆士 |
[13:06] | I remember. | 我記得 |
[13:08] | It was 2:00 in the morning. the cops were going through everything. | 清晨2點鐘 警察來搜查所有東西 |
[13:16] | I told you. I didn’t ask you. | 我告訴了你 但沒問過 |
[13:22] | Well, anyway, I’m glad you guys are here. | 不管怎樣 你們在這裡我很高興 |
[13:25] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[13:27] | You know, james, when people treat you bad, | 詹姆士 當人們對你不好時 |
[13:29] | You shouldn’t turn around and be nice. | 你不應該轉過身做好人 |
[13:34] | That’s not how it works. | 不應該那樣的 |
[13:38] | You’re a good guy. | 你是個老好人 |
[13:42] | You should start standing up for yourself. | 你該為你自己站起來 |
[13:47] | We’re not with dad anymore. | 我們不再和父親一起了 |
[13:52] | What’s dad got to do with this? | 父親會怎麼處理這些呢 |
[13:57] | Nothin’. | 沒辦法 |
[14:01] | Hey, you remember this? | 你還記得這個嗎 |
[14:05] | – yeah. – yeah? | -記得 -還記得? |
[14:09] | That’s the day we left the farm. | 那是我們離開農場的那天 |
[14:12] | He beat the shit out of me that night. | 那天晚上他打的我屁滾尿流 |
[14:22] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[14:26] | She’s growing up so fast. | 她長得真快 |
[14:32] | I really screwed it up this time. | 這次我真的要振作起來 |
[14:41] | This is a good place for her. | 這對她來說是個好地方 |
[14:51] | I’m just trying to say thank you, james. | 我只是想和你說聲謝謝 詹姆士 |
[15:00] | It’s okay. | 不用謝的 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | Um, I wouldn’t go in there just… | 我是不會進去的… |
[15:28] | Just yet, okay? | 現在還不能 知道嗎 |
[15:32] | Where’s mom? | 媽媽呢? |
[15:34] | What? | 什麼 |
[15:36] | She’s not here. | 她不在這 |
[15:39] | Did she leave a note or anything? | 你留下紙條或是別的東西了嗎 |
[15:41] | Did you see anything here? | 你看到什麼東西了嗎 |
[15:43] | She probably went out for smokes. I gotta go. | 她可能出去買煙了 我要走了 |
[15:47] | I’m late for work. sorry. | 我上班遲到了 抱歉 |
[15:50] | Hey, how you gonna get to school? | 你怎麼去上學? |
[15:52] | Um, I’ll just wait for her. | 我會等我媽媽的 |
[15:54] | Okay. bye. | 好吧 再見 |
[16:37] | All right. that’s lunch! | 好的 吃午飯了 |
[16:42] | So, speedy, you have any idea | 史皮迪 你知不知道 |
[16:48] | Where I could buy about 2 acres worth of weed? | 我能去哪買下2畝地的大麻? |
[16:55] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna let any of these other morons in on it. | 別擔心 我不會讓任何白癡知道的 |
[17:00] | So what’s she up to? | 她怎麼樣了? |
[17:02] | Joleen in jail? | 裘琳進監獄了嗎 |
[17:06] | She and tara are staying at my place. | 她和泰拉住在我家裡 |
[17:09] | What? oh, shit, man! | 什麼 老兄 你滾蛋吧 |
[17:12] | You gotta have me over! | 你真是打敗我了 |
[17:14] | Hey, danni. | 丹妮 |
[17:17] | You wanna have lunch with a couple of handsome guys? | 你要和帥哥們共進午餐嗎 |
[17:20] | Sure. point ’em out for me. | 當然 把帥哥指給我看看 |
[17:26] | I know you love a man in a uniform. | 我知道你喜歡制服男人 |
[17:33] | She ain’t bad. | 她很不錯 |
[17:35] | You got trouble out there. | 你有麻煩了 |
[17:37] | He’s on the other side right now. | 現在他在另一邊 |
[18:02] | Joleen? | 裘琳? |
[19:18] | What? | 怎麼了? |
[19:27] | These are yours. | 這是你的 |
[19:30] | Did you see mom? | 你看到媽媽了嗎 |
[19:32] | No. | 沒 |
[20:36] | Hey, tara? | 泰拉? |
[20:43] | Hey, come on. | 拜託 |
[20:45] | She says she’s got a plan. | 她說她有了個計劃 |
[20:49] | She says she’ll be back for your birthday. | 她說她會回來給你過生日的 |
[20:52] | That’s… that’s, uh, just a month from now, right? | 那…那就差不多還有1個月嘛 是吧? |
[20:57] | It won’t be so bad, you know? come on. | 也不是那麼糟啦 |
[20:59] | L-l… I’ll do whatever you want to do. | 我…我…什麼都願意幫你做的 |
[21:01] | You… you tell me what to do, and I’ll do it, okay? | 你…你叫我做什麼 我就去做什麼 好嗎 |
[21:07] | We’ll have fun. | 我們會很開心的 |
[21:11] | You know, l-l… | 你知道 我…我… |
[21:14] | I’m gonna need a ride to school… | 我要搭個車到學校去… |
[21:17] | From now on. | 從現在開始 |
[21:19] | I can get a ride back here, | 我可以自己搭車回來 |
[21:23] | But you’re gonna have to drive me to school. | 但你得開車送我到學校去 |
[21:27] | What about the bus? | 坐公車怎麼樣? |
[21:29] | The bus doesn’t come out here. | 公車都不到這裡 |
[21:32] | Anyway, the bus sucks. | 再說 公車爛透了 |
[21:36] | I-i guess you could ride my bike if you want. | 我覺得你要是願意的話可以騎我的腳踏車 |
[21:40] | I’m not riding your stupid bike. | 我才不騎你那愚蠢的腳踏車呢 |
[21:42] | I can barely touch the pedals. | 我都不願碰那腳踏板 |
[21:45] | You can drive my mom’s car. | 你可以開我媽的車 |
[21:50] | I don’t… I don’t drive, though. | 可是我…我不會開車 |
[21:52] | And I don’t think she would be too happy about that, either. | 而且我覺得這樣她會不高興的 |
[21:59] | Then I guess I’ll just sit here in your shitty apartment | 那在我媽回來之前我只能 |
[22:02] | Until my mom comes back! | 坐在你這臭臭的公寓裡了 |
[22:11] | Where are the gears? | 排擋在哪呀? |
[22:14] | There are no gears, uncle james. it’s an automatic. | 沒排擋的 詹姆士叔叔 這是自排的 |
[22:18] | It’s way easier driving without gears. | 自排的車開起來方便多了 |
[22:22] | You just drive. | 你只管開 |
[22:28] | R is reverse. | “R”是倒車 |
[22:31] | Let’s go. | 我們走 |
[22:38] | This is it. here. here! | 就這兒 到了 到了 |
[22:41] | Oh. sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:48] | Okay, tara. | 泰拉 |
[22:51] | Have a nice… day. | 祝你一天…愉快 |
[23:02] | Higher. higher. | 高點 高點 |
[23:04] | Set them there by the jungle gym. | 就挨著方格鐵架放 |
[23:15] | I’ve never seen you drive before. | 我以前沒見你開過車 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:19] | You know tara. she… she had to get to school, so… | 你知道泰拉 她…她得去上學 所以… |
[23:22] | What about her mother? why didn’t she take her? | 她媽呢 她幹嘛不送? |
[23:25] | Oh, she’s gonna be gone for a while. | 她要離開一段時間 |
[23:30] | Well, where has she gone? | 她去哪 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:40] | Don’t worry. I’m… I’m taking care of tara. | 別擔心 我…我會照顧泰拉的 |
[23:43] | James, look, I think it’s great that you’re trying, | 詹姆士 你瞧 我覺得你在努力 這很棒 |
[23:46] | But you gotta watch it. | 但你得小心點 |
[23:48] | You’re gonna get yourself in all sorts of shit here. | 你會連累自己陷進各種麻煩事裡的 |
[23:54] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道還能怎麼做 |
[24:04] | You want something else? I can make something else. | 你要吃點什麼嗎 我可以去做點別的 |
[24:08] | There’s nothing here anyway. | 這兒什麼東西也沒有 |
[24:13] | What do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚想幹嘛 |
[24:33] | Can we go look for mom tomorrow? | 我們明天去找媽媽好嗎 |
[24:38] | After my work. | 等我下班 |
[24:40] | No. in the morning. | 不 早上去 |
[24:44] | Well, we can’t do that. | 不行啊 |
[24:45] | I’ve… I’ve gotta go to work, and you’ve got school, too. | 我…我得去工作 你也得去上學 |
[24:50] | Well, you just asked me what I wanted to do. | 你自己問我想幹嘛的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, but l-l… | 是啊 但是我…我… |
[24:55] | So you didn’t mean it? | 那你不是誠心的咯 |
[25:02] | I want to look for mom tomorrow. | 我想明天去找媽媽 |
[25:06] | This is james. | 我是詹姆士 |
[25:09] | James. | 詹姆士 |
[25:10] | Yeah. speedy. right. | 是 我姓史皮迪 |
[25:12] | Is mr. carvel there? | 卡維爾先生在嗎 |
[25:16] | Okay. well, could you tell him, | 那你能不能告訴他 |
[25:18] | Uh, that I can’t come into work today because of my back? | 我今天背不舒服 不能去上班 |
[25:22] | Just… what’s that? yeah. | 什麼 |
[25:26] | I-i know. okay. | 我…我知道了 好的 |
[25:32] | Can we go? | 我們能走了嗎 |
[25:38] | Uncle james? | 詹姆士叔叔? |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:52] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[25:55] | What? | 幹嘛 |
[25:59] | And what are you two doing here in the middle of the day? | 你們倆大中午的在這兒幹嘛呢 |
[26:03] | – we’re looking for joleen. – joleen? | -我們來找裘琳 -裘琳? |
[26:06] | Well, she’s not here. | 她不在這兒 |
[26:08] | Isn’t she with warren? | 她沒和沃倫在一起嗎 |
[26:09] | Warren’s in jail, mrs. bergen, if you didn’t know already. | 沃倫在牢裡呢 卑爾根夫人 可能你還不知道 |
[26:13] | – he was arrested for growing pot. – no. no. he would’ve called. | -他因為種植大麻被捕了 -不 不 他會打電話來的… |
[26:17] | Have you seen my mom? that’s all we’re asking. | 你有見到我媽媽嗎 我只是來問這個的 |
[26:20] | Tara, you know I don’t ever speak to your mother. | 泰拉 你知道我都不跟你媽說話 |
[26:37] | Warren, you know where they might be? | 沃倫 你知道她們可能會在哪嗎 |
[26:45] | Do you even know you’re in jail? | 你知不知道自己是在監獄裡? |
[26:49] | It’s your fault she left in the first place, warren. | 她離開第一個地方就是你的錯 沃倫 |
[26:52] | This whole thing is your fault. | 整件事都是你的錯 |
[26:54] | I’m just wondering how long this has been going on. | 我只是在想事情發展成這樣有多久了 |
[26:56] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我很想知道這個 |
[26:59] | Do you know what mom would call you? | 你知道媽媽怎麼叫你嗎 |
[27:02] | She had a name for you when it was just me and her talking. | 當只有我和她的時候 她會用個代名詞來稱呼你 |
[27:09] | She’d say it, and we’d laugh. | 她一說這個詞 我們都會笑翻 |
[27:13] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道是什麼嗎 |
[27:18] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[27:25] | What was it? | 是什麼 |
[27:26] | Tara, what did she call me? | 泰拉 她叫我什麼 |
[27:28] | Tara, get back here, you little shit! | 泰拉 滾回來 你個小混蛋 |
[27:31] | What did she call me? tara! | 她叫我什麼 泰拉 |
[28:14] | shit. | 媽的 |
[28:27] | Give me your helmet. | 把你的頭盔給我 |
[28:36] | You’re done. | 你被炒了 |
[29:05] | – why aren’t you in school? – I overslept. | -你怎麼沒在學校 -我睡過頭了 |
[29:08] | – come on. I’ll drive you right now. – no, no, no. | -來吧 我現在開車送你 -不去不去 |
[29:11] | Cause I’m too late already. it’s not like I have an excuse. | 我已經遲到太久了 而且我也沒什麼借口 |
[29:14] | – it’s not like I’m sick or anything. – tara, you gotta go to school. | -看起來也不像病了什麼的 -泰拉 你得去上學 |
[29:17] | Well, why aren’t you at work? | 那你怎麼沒去上班 |
[29:20] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[29:22] | Was it ’cause you were late today? | 因為你今天遲到了? |
[29:26] | No, no. it’s… | 不是 是因為… |
[29:30] | It’s not just today. | 不只今天… |
[29:35] | If you want me to go to school, I’ll get ready, | 如果你想我去上學 我去準備一下 |
[29:38] | And then you can drive me, okay? | 然後你開車送我 好嗎 |
[30:02] | Hey. all right if we come in? | 我們能進來嗎 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 當然 |
[30:14] | You, uh, mind if we sit down and talk? | 你介意我們坐下來談嗎 |
[30:18] | – go ahead. – I need to talk to joleen, too. | -請吧 -我和裘琳也得談談 |
[30:21] | This concerns her. | 這和她有關 |
[30:23] | Oh, she’s not here right now. | 她現在不在 |
[30:27] | Where might she be? | 她會在哪 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:32] | She said she’ll be back in about a month. | 她說大概過1個月左右回來 |
[30:37] | Everything’s fine here, okay? | 這裡一切都好 |
[30:41] | What day is it today? | 今天星期幾 |
[30:44] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[30:46] | A school day. | 是上學的日子哦 |
[30:55] | James, why isn’t tara in school today? | 詹姆士 為什麼泰拉今天沒去學校? |
[31:00] | We… we overslept. | 我們…我們睡過頭了 |
[31:04] | Yeah. l… we… we’ve had a lot going on lately. | 我…我們…我們最近發生了很多事 |
[31:08] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:10] | This is important. this woman’s from social services. | 這很重要 這位女士是社會服務中心的 |
[31:14] | This is the part of my job I really hate. | 這是我很不喜歡的一部分工作 |
[31:16] | Tara needs a proper guardian, and with joleen gone, | 當裘琳不在的時候 泰拉需要一個合適的監護人 |
[31:20] | I’m not so sure that it’s here with you. | 我覺得你並不合適 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:33] | He’s probably right, if you think about it. | 你仔細想想 或許他是對的 |
[31:39] | Don’t you think? | 你覺得呢 |
[31:42] | Tara? | 泰拉? |
[31:48] | It’s… it’s not forever, you know? | 又…又不是永遠 |
[31:50] | I-i promise. | 我…我保證 |
[32:52] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好了 我們開工 |
[32:58] | Hey, don’t worry about paying rent or anything for a while. | 暫時不用擔心付租金啊什麼的 |
[33:01] | You’ve been fucked over enough lately. | 你最近被整得夠慘了 |
[33:06] | Go down into the basement. | 來地下室 |
[33:10] | Okay, here it is. you’re welcome to it. | 就是這兒了 歡迎你 |
[33:14] | Obviously not deluxe accommodations, | 很顯然這兒沒什麼豪華的傢俱 |
[33:16] | But you got runnin’ water, you got a place to hang your clothes. | 但是你有乾淨的水 有地方能掛衣服 |
[33:20] | That’s the mattress here? | 這個是空氣墊嗎 |
[33:24] | Oh, yeah. I tried to pump it up for you. | 是啊 我本想幫你充足氣的 |
[33:27] | This damn thing… my arm about fell off. | 這鬼東西…我手臂差點脫臼 |
[33:30] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[33:32] | Oh, oh, oh, oh! hey, how about this? | 這個怎麼樣 |
[33:34] | How about we throw a party tonight in honor of your moving in here? | 我們今晚上以你搬進來的名義開個派對怎麼樣 |
[33:39] | We do it up huge. | 我們搞大點 |
[33:41] | – are you sure sharon’s gonna be… – don’t worry about sharon. | -你確定莎倫不會… -別管莎倫 |
[33:45] | – I wear the pants in this… – randall! | -這裡我說了算… -蘭德爾! |
[33:48] | – what, honey? – get your ass up here! | -怎麼了 親愛的 -快死過來 |
[33:50] | Okay, sweetie. I’m coming. | 好的 乖乖 我就來 |
[33:52] | – now! – all right. I gotta go. | -快點 -行了 我得去了 |
[33:55] | – you fuckin’ deaf? randall! – yeah, man. just make yourself comfy. | -你他媽的聾了? 蘭德爾 -行了 兄弟 隨意點啊 |
[33:57] | – now! – okay, baby. | -快點 -來了寶貝 |
[33:59] | Here I come. | 我來了 |
[34:02] | Oh. sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:07] | Is this a fucking joint? | 這他媽的是不是個接頭啊 |
[34:09] | Now, honey… | 寶貝… |
[34:11] | Sweet pea? honey bunch? | 小甜豆…小蜜球… |
[34:38] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[34:42] | Speedy reedy. | 史皮迪·裡迪 |
[34:50] | So, what, you’re living here now? | 你現在住在這兒了? |
[34:52] | Yeah, I’m in the basement just since today. | 是的 從今天開始住在地下室裡 |
[34:56] | What about tara? | 泰拉怎麼辦 |
[34:59] | Oh, uh, they said I wasn’t a proper guardian. | 他們說我不合適當監護人 |
[35:04] | Just, you know… | 就是那個… |
[35:05] | – social services? – yeah. | -社會服務中心的人? -對 |
[35:09] | Hey, speedy, get your ass in here! | 史皮迪 快死過來 |
[35:13] | Go ahead. I’ll go sit with sharon. where is she at? | 去吧 我去和莎倫坐會 她在哪 |
[35:15] | In the kitchen, I think. she didn’t wanna play quarters. | 我覺得在廚房裡 她不喜歡玩硬幣遊戲 |
[35:18] | No kidding. | 別開玩笑 |
[35:21] | Hi, danni. | 丹妮 |
[35:23] | Your fanny is uncanny. | 你的屁股真奇怪啊 |
[35:26] | Very funny, randall. | 非常好笑 蘭德爾 |
[35:29] | “your fanny”… | “你的屁股”… |
[35:36] | Hey, come on, speedster. | 過來 史皮迪 |
[35:38] | Sit down, man. | 坐下 夥計 |
[35:41] | Sit down here under the vacancy sign. | 這裡這麼空 坐過來 |
[35:43] | That’s it. okay. | 就是這樣 |
[35:46] | Speedy! | 史皮迪! |
[35:49] | Speedy! speedy! speedy! | 史皮迪! 史皮迪! 史皮迪! |
[35:52] | Speedy! speedy! speedy! | 史皮迪! 史皮迪! 史皮迪! |
[35:55] | Speedy! speedy! | 史皮迪! 史皮迪! |
[36:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:07] | You think that’ll work? | 你覺得那會有用? |
[36:09] | Mmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:14] | I’ll give it a shot for you. | 我會為你去試一下 |
[36:17] | – he’s pretty angry. – yeah. | -他很生氣啊 -是啊 |
[36:20] | Yeah, well, fuck him, all right? | 管他呢 去他媽的 |
[36:22] | I’ll talk to him on monday. I’ll lay it on thick. | 我禮拜一去和他說說 多講點馬屁話 |
[36:25] | He’s christian or jewish or something prone to guilt, | 他是基督徒還是猶太人 或是別的什麼有犯罪傾向的人 |
[36:28] | but I’ll just… | 但我只要… |
[36:30] | We’ll get your job back. don’t worry. | 我們會幫你找回工作的 別擔心 |
[36:34] | Hey, maybe I can just get another job, you know? | 你知道嗎 或許我可以另外找個工作 |
[36:38] | Well, yeah, if you can. | 如果找得到的話 |
[36:40] | There’s gotta be places, right? | 總會有個什麼地方的 對吧 |
[36:43] | Sure. | 當然 |
[36:50] | Joleen would know what to do, you know? | 要是裘琳就知道該怎麼辦 |
[36:52] | We should hold off till she gets back, ask her what to do. | 我們只要堅持到她回來 然後問問她該怎麼辦 |
[36:56] | She’ll know. | 她會知道的 |
[36:58] | Speedy, you gotta wake up, man. | 史皮迪 你該醒醒了 夥計 |
[37:02] | You’ve seen the last of her. joleen is gone. | 你已經見了她最後一面 她走了 |
[37:04] | No, randall. I told you. | 不 蘭德爾 我跟你說了 |
[37:06] | She sent a letter, sent money and everything. | 她寫了信 寄了錢和很多東西 |
[37:10] | She says she’s got a plan. | 她說她有個計劃 |
[37:12] | She’s gonna be back for tara’s birthday. | 她會回來幫泰拉過生日 |
[37:14] | Okay, well, I’m on your side. | 好吧 我站在你這邊 |
[37:16] | Uh, and, actually, you’re lucky | 老實說 你很走運 |
[37:19] | Because you don’t have to look after that kid anymore, so… | 因為你不用再照顧那孩子了 所以… |
[37:25] | I think I’m gonna get going. | 我想我該走了 |
[37:28] | Danni, what? the night’s a puppy. | 丹妮 怎麼啦 這夜晚多美妙啊 |
[37:31] | Yeah, well, my boys aren’t gonna wait for me if I’m slow in the morning, | 是啊 但如果我早上慢吞吞的 |
[37:34] | are they? | 我兒子就不等我了 |
[37:34] | See, now, that right there is another reason why you’re lucky. | 看 現在又有條理由說明你很幸運了 |
[37:37] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[37:39] | Don’t go gettin’ dramatic on me now. | 別在我面前搞得像演戲一樣 |
[37:41] | Randall, shut up and help me get him to bed. | 蘭德爾 閉嘴 幫我把他扶到床上去 |
[37:43] | You okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[37:45] | – yeah. – come on. | -是的 -來吧 |
[37:46] | – oh, god. – it’s harder than I thought. | -天哪 -這比我想的要難 |
[37:49] | – come on. – thanks, danni. | -來啊 -謝謝 丹妮 |
[37:56] | Okay, watch your head now. | 行 小心你的頭 |
[37:59] | Jesus, randall, you’re making him sleep down here? | 天哪 蘭德爾 你就讓他睡這兒? |
[38:02] | Well, where should we have him sleep? in bed with me and sharon? | 那我該讓他睡哪? 跟我和莎倫一起睡? |
[38:06] | Joleen’s coming back on tara’s birthday. | 裘琳在泰拉的生日那天就回來 |
[38:08] | Oh, yeah. sure she is, pal. | 是的 她一定會的 好夥計 |
[38:14] | – she is. – get your head up on that pillow there. | -她會的 -把你的腦袋放到那枕頭上去 |
[38:16] | – why don’t you go? I can look after him. – that’s what she said. | -你幹嘛不走 我會照看他的 -她是這麼說的 |
[38:24] | – jeez. – here, honey. roll over. | -老天 -來 寶貝 轉過來 |
[38:34] | – how’s that feel? – it’s good. | -感覺怎麼樣? -很好 |
[38:36] | Feels good? | 感覺不錯? |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:50] | You miss that girl, don’t you? | 你很想那孩子 是吧 |
[38:58] | She’s a good kid. she’s a good kid. | 她是個乖孩子 她是個乖孩子 |
[39:04] | I wanted to… I wanted to… to tell her, you know? | 我想要…想要…告訴她 你知道嗎 |
[39:07] | But I couldn’t. I didn’t know… the words to say it, | 但我不能 我不知道怎麼說 |
[39:11] | So all I could do was, you know, make it fun, | 所以我所能做的就是 你知道 盡量讓生活快樂些 |
[39:15] | But… I couldn’t even do that. | 但是…我連這都沒做到 |
[39:19] | James, it’s not your fault. | 詹姆士 這不是你的錯 |
[39:25] | Danni? | 丹妮? |
[39:26] | Yes, honey. | 在呢 親愛的 |
[39:30] | Can you go now, please? | 你先走好嗎 求你了 |
[39:45] | – I’ll see you later, okay? – okay. | -待會兒見 好嗎 -好的 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:07] | Give me a call when you feel like it, okay? | 你再有那樣的感覺就給我打電話 好嗎 |
[41:16] | Please open the door. | 請開門 |
[41:19] | Darlene, what did I tell you about locking the door? | 達琳 關於鎖門的事情我是怎麼跟你說的? |
[41:30] | Tara, you have a visitor. | 泰拉 有人找你 |
[41:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快樂 |
[41:49] | Why don’t you open your present? | 怎麼不把禮物打開呢 |
[41:53] | The other girls will just take it. | 其他女孩會把它拿走的 |
[41:56] | They go through my stuff at night. | 晚上她們來翻我的東西 |
[41:59] | I never sleep. | 我從不睡覺 |
[42:04] | A woman at the foster place is talking to me about adoption. | 一個收養院的女人正跟我談收養的事 |
[42:15] | Maybe joleen is just… | 裘琳也許只是… |
[42:21] | Delayed wherever she’s at. | 在哪兒耽擱了 |
[42:23] | The woman said I might get a family who has a regular house. | 那個女人說我可能會到一個正常家庭去 |
[42:28] | She said they might have a kids’ room, | 她說他們可能會有兒童房 |
[42:32] | Might have a dog. | 可能會有一條狗 |
[42:35] | I don’t even like dogs. | 我甚至都不喜歡狗 |
[42:39] | I don’t care. | 無所謂 |
[42:43] | I could just close my door. | 我可以把門關上 |
[43:04] | It’s almost 6:00. | 快6點了 |
[43:06] | I should, uh, get you back, you know? | 我應該把你送回去了 知道嗎 |
[43:11] | I’m not going back there. | 我不會回那兒去的 |
[43:17] | Can I stay with you? | 我可以和你呆在一起嗎 |
[43:22] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[43:24] | It’ll just be for tonight. | 就今晚 |
[43:52] | God! | 上帝 |
[43:59] | – I’ll see you guys. – not gonna tell us her name? | -再見 -不想告訴我們她的名字嗎 |
[44:02] | – randall! – sorry, sweetie. | -蘭德爾! -抱歉 甜心 |
[44:04] | No, it’s not like that. I’m, uh, just going out. | 不 不是那樣的 我 我只是出去一下 |
[44:07] | Whatever, speedy, but can you just call danni back? | 不管怎樣 史皮迪 你能給丹妮回個電話嗎 |
[44:09] | Cause I’m not your personal answering service. | 因為我不是你的私人答錄服務 |
[44:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[44:16] | Have fun out there. | 玩得開心點 |
[44:47] | Say you could go anywhere in the world right now… | 說你現在可以去世界上任何一個地方… |
[44:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[45:06] | # come on, come out # | 趕快 出來 |
[45:10] | # said come on, come on # | 快啊 快啊 |
[45:14] | # a spot in the shade # | 樹蔭下的一個地方 |
[45:17] | # where oranges fall # | 柑橘掉落之處 |
[45:21] | # a spot in the shade # | 樹蔭下的一個地方 |
[45:25] | # away from it all # | 遠離一切 |
[45:29] | # watching a sky # | 仰望著天空 |
[45:35] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[45:38] | # staying inside # | 心仍依舊 |
[45:39] | # it all goes, all goes, all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[45:45] | # stopping the time # | 停下時間 |
[45:47] | # the rush and the waiting # | 停下匆忙與等待 |
[45:49] | # leave it behind # | 把一切拋開 |
[45:51] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[45:53] | # keep it inside # | 留在心中 |
[45:55] | # it all goes, all goes, all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[46:04] | # come on, come out # | 趕快 出來 |
[47:20] | 280, 300 and 15. | 280 300 加上15 |
[47:24] | $315. | 315美元 |
[47:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[47:30] | That’s not that much. | 沒那麼多吧 |
[47:32] | How far could we go? | 我們能走多遠? |
[47:35] | I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. | 不知道 我算算 |
[47:39] | We could go to mexico. | 我們可以去墨西哥 |
[47:41] | Isn’t that where you go in this sort of situation? | 那是在這種情況下你想要去的地方嗎 |
[47:43] | Mexico? | 墨西哥? |
[47:45] | Yeah. like in the movies. | 對 就像電影裡演的那樣 |
[47:48] | I don’t think we have enough to get that far. | 我想我們沒錢走那麼遠 |
[47:52] | Well, we need fake names. | 好吧 我們得取個假名字 |
[47:55] | You know, so we don’t get caught. | 這樣我們就不會被抓了 |
[47:57] | I’ll be nicole, and I want to be 13 years old, | 我要叫妮可 13歲 |
[48:02] | Cause being 12 is stupid. | 因為12歲太蠢了 |
[48:04] | Yeah. okay. | 對 好的 |
[48:08] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll be, uh… I’ll be randall. | 對 我就叫蘭德爾 |
[48:11] | No. you have to be my dad. otherwise, it’ll look weird to people. | 不 你得是我爸爸 要不然別人就會覺得怪怪的 |
[48:16] | So I’ll call you dad, and you call me nicole. | 所以我要叫你爸爸 而你叫我妮可 |
[48:20] | Okay. yeah, yeah. nicole. | 好的 對 妮可 |
[48:28] | So where are we going to, dad? | 那麼我們去哪兒呢 爸爸 |
[48:34] | You ever been to a farm? | 你去過農場嗎 |
[48:36] | A real one? | 真正的農場? |
[48:38] | We can go to my dad’s farm. I think we have enough to get there. | 我們可以去我爸爸的農場 我想我們足夠開到那兒了 |
[48:44] | The farm where you and mom grew up? | 你和媽媽一起長大的農場嗎 |
[48:46] | Yeah. | 對 |
[48:51] | Mom said she’d rather die than go back there. | 媽媽說她寧可死也不去那兒 |
[48:57] | There’s horses. you ever seen a horse? | 那有馬 你見過馬嗎 |
[49:01] | At a fair once. brown one. | 有一次在趕集的時候見過 一匹棕色的 |
[49:03] | You could ride it for a dollar. | 花一美元你就可以騎了 |
[49:06] | How long a ride? | 能騎多長時間? |
[49:09] | I don’t know. I lost my dollar at the ring toss. | 不知道 我的錢都花在套圈遊戲上了 |
[49:13] | – here you are. – thank you. | -給你 -謝謝 |
[49:15] | Okay. | 沒事 |
[49:21] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[49:29] | So there’s this guy in a cabin, | 小屋裡住著個人 |
[49:31] | And he’s got a hole in his roof, and it’s raining. | 他的屋頂上漏了個洞 而且天在下雨 |
[49:34] | And, uh, a traveler is walking by, | 一個旅行者正巧路過 |
[49:37] | And he says, “hey, you got a hole up in your roof. | 他說 你的屋頂上有個洞 |
[49:39] | Water’s gettin’ in. why don’t you patch that up?” | 雨水會進去的 你怎麼不把它補好呢 |
[49:44] | He says, “well, can’t do it now cause it’s raining.” | 他說 因為現在在下雨呢 補不了 |
[49:47] | He says, “well, why don’t you patch it up when it’s not raining?” | 那人又說 那你怎麼不在天晴的時候把它補好呢 |
[49:51] | And he said, “well, when it’s not raining, then no water’s coming through.” | 他說到 要是不下雨 那雨水也就不會漏進來了 |
[49:59] | Does it have a punch line? | 這個笑話有笑點嗎 |
[50:04] | That’s the joke. | 這就是個笑話 |
[50:08] | It’s bad. | 一點不好笑 |
[50:35] | Let’s go! | 我們走吧 |
[50:37] | Hey, don’t look. | 不許看 |
[50:46] | If you tell them in the right order, they’re a lot funnier, you know? | 要是你按照正確的順序講 他們會更有趣些的 知道嗎 |
[50:53] | Well… | 那麼 |
[51:20] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[51:58] | Tara? | 泰拉? |
[54:09] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[54:11] | Aren’t you a little old for that shirt? | 你不覺得那衣服有點不合適嗎 |
[54:13] | What kind of shit do you need from me right now, mom? | 那現在你想要我做什麼呢 媽媽 |
[54:16] | I’m not pretending to do my homework. | 我沒在假裝做作業 |
[54:18] | I’m pretending not to hate my life. | 我是在假裝不去討厭我的生活 |
[54:21] | Where are you going, at least? | 你到底要去哪裡 |
[55:05] | Shit! | 媽的 |
[55:10] | You need a hand? | 需要幫忙嗎 |
[55:31] | # I sleep all day # | 我整日沉睡 |
[55:32] | # out all night # | 整夜不歸宿 |
[55:34] | # I know where you’re goin’ # | 我知道你要去哪裡 |
[55:36] | # I don’t think that’s actin’ right # | 我覺得那不對 |
[55:38] | what the man said is | 那個人說的是 |
[55:40] | He’d give me some money to do some work for him back there. | 他給我錢讓我去他那兒給他做點事 |
[55:43] | Oh. cool. | 好吧 |
[55:46] | You gonna be all right hanging out here? | 你留在這兒沒事吧 |
[55:48] | Sure. | 當然 |
[55:52] | There’s three kids over there you can play with. | 那兒有3個小孩 你可以和他們一塊兒玩 |
[56:05] | All right. I’m off to work, then. | 好吧 那我去工作啦 |
[56:07] | Bye. | 再見 |
[1:01:47] | Hey, come on. | 來啊 |
[1:02:02] | Come on. | 過來 |
[1:02:07] | Come on. | 過來 |
[1:02:18] | Make it. | 做這個 |
[1:02:20] | Come on. come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[1:02:25] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:02:31] | Take her out to pasture. | 把她帶出牧場去 |
[1:02:33] | Get rid of this, and then you can go. | 把這個做完 你就可以走了 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:02:43] | This is my daughter nicole. | 這是我的女兒妮可 |
[1:02:48] | Well, isn’t this a surprise? | 真是令人吃驚 |
[1:02:58] | State bird in california is the quail. | 加利福尼亞的州鳥是鵪鶉 |
[1:03:02] | State bird’s a quail. | 州鳥是鵪鶉 |
[1:03:04] | You got the brown bear on the flag. | 在旗上有棕熊 |
[1:03:08] | What else do I know about california? | 關於加利福尼亞我還知道些什麼呢 |
[1:03:12] | House looks good. looks the same. | 房子看起來都很好 還是老樣子 |
[1:03:16] | Joleen’s got a house. | 裘琳有一棟房子 |
[1:03:18] | We got a house in the country. | 我們在鄉下有一棟房子 |
[1:03:22] | A country house? | 鄉村小屋? |
[1:03:24] | – that’s right. – well! | -對 -太棒了 |
[1:03:32] | We’re more in the city part… nicole and me. | 我們更多的時候是呆在城裡 妮可和我 |
[1:03:36] | And nicole’s mother. | 在妮可的媽媽家 |
[1:03:42] | I don’t notice a ring on your finger. | 我沒看到你手上有戒指 |
[1:03:45] | I-i lost it… a while back. | 我…我前不久把它弄丟了 |
[1:03:48] | What about the missus? | 那你的老婆呢 |
[1:03:51] | Did you lose her, too? | 把她也弄丟了嗎 |
[1:03:55] | No, dad. | 沒有 爸爸 |
[1:04:06] | So what’s the big mystery? | 你們究竟隱瞞了什麼呢 |
[1:04:10] | She’s in new york. | 她在紐約 |
[1:04:14] | In new york, huh? | 在紐約是嗎 |
[1:04:15] | It’s for her job. | 為了她的工作 |
[1:04:17] | It’s in computers. | 要用電腦的 |
[1:04:20] | So we thought we’d take this time, | 所以我們想利用這段時間 |
[1:04:22] | You know, come out here for a vacation. | 來這兒度度假 |
[1:04:27] | Nicole’s never been to a real farm before. | 妮可以前從沒到過一個真正的農場 |
[1:04:30] | So, when her mother gets back, we’ll meet up and, uh, | 所以 等她媽媽回來的時候 我們就可以團聚了 |
[1:04:35] | Take it from there. | 從這兒回去 |
[1:04:38] | Joleen’s living the good life, huh, | 裘琳過得很好是嗎 |
[1:04:40] | In her magnificent country estate? | 在她華麗的豪宅? |
[1:04:43] | I-i didn’t say estate. | 我…我沒有說是豪宅 |
[1:04:55] | She still livin’ with that one guy? what was his name? | 她還跟那個男人住嗎 他叫什麼來著? |
[1:05:00] | You know, the one that knocked her up. | 你知道的 那個把她肚子搞大的人 |
[1:05:06] | No. | 沒有 |
[1:05:10] | What about the kid? | 那小孩呢 |
[1:05:14] | She end up having it? | 她沒要嗎 |
[1:05:17] | I never heard… | 我沒聽說… |
[1:05:20] | So you can imagine I’m kind of curious. | 所以現在你知道我很好奇啦 |
[1:05:28] | No. | 沒有 |
[1:05:31] | Well, I got the one, though, right, nicole? | 但是 我有一個了 是吧 妮可? |
[1:05:35] | One grandkid’s better than none. | 有一個孫女總比沒有好 |
[1:05:42] | Well, you two better hit the sack. | 好啦 你們倆去睡吧 |
[1:05:44] | Got an early rise tomorrow. | 明天早點起來 |
[1:05:49] | How’s she on dishes? | 她碟子洗得怎麼樣? |
[1:05:52] | Fine, I guess. | 我想很好吧 |
[1:05:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:06:13] | Rise and shine. | 太陽出來了 |
[1:06:16] | Rise and shine. | 太陽出來了 |
[1:09:00] | This is Jack. | 這是傑克 |
[1:09:04] | Your mom named him that when he was young. | 它小的時候是你媽媽給它取的名字 |
[1:09:08] | But you’re a big boy now, aren’t you? huh? | 但現在你是個大男孩了 對吧 |
[1:09:13] | Hey, you wanna see something? | 你想看點東西嗎 |
[1:09:22] | He likes apples. | 它喜歡吃蘋果 |
[1:09:27] | Can I try? | 我能試試嗎 |
[1:09:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:09:36] | – he’s letting me do it. – what are you doing? | -它讓我餵它呢 -你們在做什麼呢 |
[1:09:40] | Feeding apples. | 喂蘋果 |
[1:09:41] | – did I say for you to do that? – no, I was just… | -我同意過你那樣做嗎 -沒有 我只是… |
[1:09:45] | – I was showing nicole how to… – what happens if my horses get colic? | -我在給妮可看如何… -要是馬得了疝氣怎麼辦? |
[1:09:48] | You know how to take care of him if he gets colic? | 要是它得了疝氣你知道怎麼照顧它嗎 |
[1:09:54] | Then maybe you should ask me | 那麼也許在你給它嘴裡放任何東西的時候 |
[1:09:57] | Before you start shoving food in his mouth. | 你應該先問問我 |
[1:10:02] | It was my idea. | 這是我的主意 |
[1:10:06] | I figured that. | 看出來了 |
[1:10:37] | James didn’t go to school much, either. | 詹姆士也不怎麼去上學 |
[1:10:40] | – right, james? – right. | -對嗎 詹姆士 -對 |
[1:10:42] | Had him working full time | 他在這裡做全職工作 |
[1:10:45] | When he was just, uh, a little bit older than you. | 當他只比你大一點點的時候 |
[1:10:49] | It’s not like they lost their star pupil or anything, is it, james, huh? | 他們並沒有失去什麼明星學生 對嗎 詹姆士? |
[1:10:54] | Idiot. | 白癡 |
[1:11:50] | See ya. | 再見 |
[1:12:34] | can I help you? | 需要幫忙嗎 |
[1:12:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:46] | Nicole? | 妮可? |
[1:12:55] | Guess it was my mom’s dress, wasn’t it? | 我猜這是媽媽的衣服 對嗎 |
[1:13:56] | Come on! come on! feed the cattle. | 快來 快來 把牲口餵了 |
[1:14:22] | Can’t you see that that doesn’t work that way? | 你沒看見這樣不行嗎 |
[1:14:26] | You didn’t coil with the lay again! | 你又沒把圈繞好 |
[1:14:29] | Well, I tried. | 我試過了 |
[1:14:31] | And don’t get smart with me, | 別在我面前耍小聰明 |
[1:14:33] | You little shit! | 你這個小混蛋 |
[1:14:37] | – have you… show me yours again. – dad, it’s getting to be suppertime. | -你又在耍小聰明了 -爸爸 該吃晚飯了 |
[1:14:42] | Not until nicole here learns how to coil a rope properly | 等到妮可學會怎樣好好的繞繩子為止 |
[1:14:45] | Instead of running her dirty trap all the time! | 而不是一直在這兒擺弄她的髒繩子 |
[1:14:49] | Come on! and go with the lay of this. | 快啊 這樣一圈一圈繞 |
[1:14:55] | Give me that. go into the lay! | 把那個給我 要一圈圈繞 |
[1:15:29] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[1:15:32] | Nicole, come on! get up! | 妮可 快啊 起來了 |
[1:15:35] | What? | 幹什麼 |
[1:16:15] | My hand is completely full of blisters. | 我手上全是泡 |
[1:16:27] | Here. here, let me take a look. | 來 讓我看看 |
[1:16:37] | Hyah! get in there! | 到裡面去 |
[1:16:39] | Go on! go on! | 繼續 繼續 |
[1:16:41] | Why’d you bring us here? | 我們為什麼要到這兒來? |
[1:16:48] | I thought you’d like it. | 我以為你會喜歡的 |
[1:16:55] | And we were out of money. | 而且我們沒錢了 |
[1:17:00] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道還有哪裡可以去 |
[1:17:04] | There’s so many other places we could’ve gone. | 我們還有很多地方可以去的 |
[1:17:07] | I mean, mom said she would never come back here. | 我是說 媽媽說她再也不會回到這兒來了 |
[1:17:09] | – not in a million years. – shh. don’t, tara. don’t talk like that. | -死也不回去 -別 泰拉 別這樣說 |
[1:17:12] | It’s… it’s fine. usually, he’s… | 沒關係的 通常 他… |
[1:17:15] | – the way he talked to us? – yeah. | -他跟我們說話的方式? -對 |
[1:17:17] | – and the way he treated you? – listen… | -他對待你的方式? -聽著… |
[1:17:19] | – it’s not fine. – hey, don’t… don’t… don’t be loud, okay? | -一點都不好 -別…別太大聲了 好嗎 |
[1:17:22] | You gotta… you gotta be quiet. usually, he’s fine. | 你得…你得小聲點 一般來說 他都還好 |
[1:17:25] | It was him and your mom that always had the problems. | 他跟你媽媽之間總是出現問題 |
[1:17:29] | Now, he’s… he’s a particular kind of… kind of man, | 現在 他是…他是一個…一個特別的人 |
[1:17:32] | But if you just keep your mouth shut and just do the work, then it’s fine. | 但是只要你閉上嘴好好幹活兒 他就會很好的 |
[1:17:37] | But your mom… she just never did. | 但是你媽媽…她從不這樣做 |
[1:17:40] | One day, she met this guy, and he tried to take her away. | 有一天 她遇到了一個男人 他想把她帶走 |
[1:17:44] | Dad found out, and he took it real hard. | 爸爸發現了 他很看重這件事 |
[1:17:47] | Finally, after a few months, it got so bad between ’em, | 後來 幾個月後 他們的關係惡化了 |
[1:17:50] | She was on me and on me to go, | 她全靠我 靠我帶她走 |
[1:17:53] | And so, finally, I just… I said, “okay,” | 所以 最後 我就…我說好的 |
[1:17:56] | And we snuck out in the middle of the night. | 然後我們在午夜偷偷溜了出來 |
[1:17:59] | – now we’re back. – but, hey, | -如今我們回來了 -但是 |
[1:18:02] | Don’t… don’t take it wrong, okay? | 別理解錯了 好嗎 |
[1:18:04] | It’s… it’s joleen that he’s always had the problem with. | 他是和裘琳處不來 |
[1:18:08] | You know? and we won’t be here long anyway. | 知道嗎 我們反正不會再這裡待很久的 |
[1:18:10] | – you promise? – yeah. | -你保證? -我保證 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah, look, if we do the work now, | 聽著 如果我們現在好好工作 |
[1:18:17] | Then maybe he’ll even give us some money for the road. | 到時候他可能還會給我們一點路費呢 |
[1:18:28] | I wonder what happened to that guy. | 我在想那個人怎麼樣了 |
[1:18:30] | Who? | 誰? |
[1:18:33] | The man mom was gonna run off with, you know? | 那個和媽媽私奔的人 你知道嗎 |
[1:18:40] | I don’t know. he just… he never came back. | 不知道 他…他可能沒回來過 |
[1:18:46] | I wonder what would’ve happened if she had gone with him. | 我只是想知道她和那個男人私奔之後發生了什麼 |
[1:19:02] | Excuse me. | 打擾一下 |
[1:19:04] | Hi, I’m… I’m joleen reedy. | 我是…我是裘琳·裡迪 |
[1:19:07] | – my daughter, tara reedy, is missing. – I gotta call you back. | -我女兒泰拉·裡迪失蹤了 -我等會打給你 |
[1:19:11] | If you hear anything, can you just call me from this number here? | 如果你有任何消息 打這個號碼給我好嗎 |
[1:19:14] | Where the hell have you been? how nice of you to show up. | 你到底去哪裡了? 你出現真是太好了 |
[1:19:17] | I’ll take it from here. so was that your plan, joleen, hmm? | 交給我吧 這就是你的計劃嗎 裘琳 |
[1:19:21] | Just completely abandon tara so she could go | 完全遺棄泰拉 所以她走了啊 |
[1:19:23] | Straight exactly into what I was afraid of for her… | 這就是我最擔心的情況… |
[1:19:25] | Child services? | 孤兒院? |
[1:19:26] | I mean, who the hell knows where she’s at now? | 現在誰知道她到底在哪裡啊 |
[1:19:29] | – please tell me something! – I don’t know. | -請告訴我些什麼吧 -我不知道 |
[1:19:32] | I don’t know what to say, okay? | 我不知道要說什麼 |
[1:19:35] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:36] | I don’t. you… you’re it, okay? | 我不知道 你找人很強的 |
[1:19:38] | I fucked up… I fucked up, and I can’t… | 我混亂了…我混亂了 我不能… |
[1:19:41] | I can’t take it back. | 我不能反悔 |
[1:19:43] | My number. you can just call me if you hear anything. | 我的號碼 一有消息就通知我 |
[1:19:46] | Joleen, you, uh… you got someplace to stay? | 裘琳 你…你有地方住嗎 |
[1:19:53] | What about a job? | 工作找了嗎 |
[1:19:55] | I’m working on it. | 正在找 |
[1:20:07] | The voyager spacecraft | 航海者太空船 |
[1:20:09] | Has been exploring uncharted territory for some time, | 在未知空間探索了一陣子 |
[1:20:13] | But now it’s really going into the great beyond. | 但是它已經為來世準備好了 |
[1:20:16] | Launched in 1977, | 1977年發射 |
[1:20:19] | Voyager has now traveled more than 13 billion kilometers… | 航海者至今已經航行了130億千米了… |
[1:20:23] | Well beyond the most distant planet. | 就在最遠的行星周圍 |
[1:20:26] | Voyager is, in fact, right on the edge | 事實上 航海者是正在進入 |
[1:20:28] | Of stepping into interstellar space. | 星際空間的邊緣上 |
[1:20:31] | What it should meet there is something called the “termination shock.” | 在那裡它將遇到名叫”振動終止”的東西 |
[1:20:36] | This is a shock wave where the tenuous messages | 這是一種從太陽發出的 |
[1:20:39] | Of the solar wind particles ejected by our sun | 太陽風粒子 |
[1:20:43] | Run into the cosmic wind particles floating through deep space. | 和宇宙風微粒撞擊所產生的衝擊波 |
[1:20:47] | In fact, according to some new research, | 事實上 根據一些最近的研究 |
[1:20:50] | Voyager may have already hit this shock wave. | 航海者可能已經受到了這種衝擊波 |
[1:20:53] | This week, two groups announced their latest results | 這個星期 兩個小組公佈了從空間儀器獲得的 |
[1:20:56] | From instruments aboard the space… | 最新的結果… |
[1:20:58] | Dad, I don’t know if I said it, but it’s real nice… | 爸爸 我不知道說過沒 但是你讓我們 |
[1:21:01] | You lettin’ us stay here. | 住在這裡真的幫了大忙 |
[1:21:03] | So thanks. | 所以謝謝你 |
[1:21:06] | But, uh, work, you know… | 但是 工作 你知道的… |
[1:21:09] | It’s… it’s real… real hard. | 實在…實在是太苦了 |
[1:21:13] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告訴我 |
[1:21:16] | Especially for nicole. | 特別是妮可的工作 |
[1:21:18] | – welcome back to the show. – thank you. | -歡迎回到節目中來 -謝謝 |
[1:21:21] | And this… this was gonna be a vacation. | 這只是一個假期啊 |
[1:21:25] | That was the original plan. | 那是原來的計劃 |
[1:21:27] | Yeah, well, hoop-di-doo. | 是啊 就那麼隨便玩玩 |
[1:21:31] | Are you kidding? | 你開玩笑嗎 |
[1:21:33] | So I think, uh… | 所以我認為… |
[1:21:38] | We’re probably gonna have to move on now. | 我們現在差不多該走了 |
[1:21:43] | And I was also thinkin’ | 我也在想 |
[1:21:45] | Maybe you could give us some money for the work that we did here. | 也許你能為我們所做的工作給一點工錢 |
[1:21:51] | Think that might be fair. | 那樣比較公平 |
[1:22:06] | I just want some money, that’s all. | 我只是想要一點錢而已 |
[1:22:09] | Who is tara? | 誰是泰拉? |
[1:22:14] | Well beyond the most distant planet. | 在最遠的行星之外 |
[1:22:19] | Before you came here, | 在你來這裡之前 |
[1:22:21] | I got a little social visit… | 我接受了一些社會調查… |
[1:22:23] | These guys from the sheriff’s. | 那些人是警長的手下 |
[1:22:27] | And they told me a whole story about a kid named tara. | 他們告訴我關於泰拉的所有事情 |
[1:22:34] | That’s not tara. | 那不是泰拉 |
[1:22:38] | That’s nicole, and she’s my daughter. | 她是妮可 我的女兒 |
[1:22:40] | Oh, bullshit! | 放屁 |
[1:22:43] | Imagine the tree you’d be hanging from | 想想你能在這裡是靠誰 |
[1:22:45] | If I’d have called that sheriff on this. | 如果我告發到警長那裡 |
[1:22:48] | And where would she be? | 那她會到哪裡去? |
[1:22:57] | So as long as you’re doing all that thinking, | 所以你既然想得這麼多 |
[1:23:00] | Why don’t you think about that? | 為什麼不想想這件事呢 |
[1:23:03] | And don’t you go telling me what you think is fair! | 別告訴我你認為什麼是公平的 |
[1:23:11] | You little prick! | 你這小油條 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[1:24:24] | Nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[1:24:25] | We’re fine for now, okay? let me figure something out. | 我們現在還不錯 對嗎 讓我來想辦法 |
[1:24:28] | Get to work! | 去工作 |
[1:24:29] | And you, | 還有你 |
[1:24:32] | Get up and get to it, | 站起來 去做事 |
[1:24:34] | Or I’ll beat your ass into next week! | 不然我就把你的屁股打爛了 |
[1:24:36] | What is this? | 這是什麼 |
[1:24:39] | Are you playing games with me? | 你在做什麼小動作? |
[1:24:42] | Lettin’ the horses stand in their own manure till they get thrush! | 讓馬站在自己的糞便裡直到它們得蹄叉腐疽! |
[1:24:46] | Was that your idea? now get your ass in there! | 這是你的主意嗎 快去工作 |
[1:24:53] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[1:24:55] | You don’t think I can hear you? | 你認為我不能聽見你說什麼嗎 |
[1:24:57] | You don’t think I can hear you? | 你認為我不能聽見你說什麼嗎 |
[1:25:01] | Now say something. | 現在說啊 |
[1:25:03] | Now you clean up that shit! | 把這裡打掃乾淨 |
[1:25:07] | I don’t wanna see that ornery face that you put on while you’re doing it! | 我不想看到你在工作的時候擺張苦瓜臉 |
[1:25:11] | Dad, she wasn’t being ornery. she was just trying to help. | 爸爸 她沒有擺苦瓜臉 她只是想幫忙 |
[1:25:15] | You don’t know shit about shit! | 你知道個屁啊 |
[1:25:17] | You stay down, james! | 別惹我 詹姆士! |
[1:25:21] | Don’t you fuckin’ look at me, boy! | 別瞪著我 小子 |
[1:25:23] | i’ll split your head open like a pumpkin! | 我會像切南瓜一樣把你的頭切開 |
[1:25:25] | Ya hear me? | 聽見了嗎 |
[1:25:29] | You put your eyes on the floor. | 看著地板 |
[1:25:36] | You think I can’t break you? | 你認為我打不過你 |
[1:25:38] | I’ll break every last one of ya. | 我會打斷你身上的每一根骨頭 |
[1:25:42] | And I’ll break you of that city-shit attitude! | 我會把你那城市屁態度打回去! |
[1:25:45] | Your dirty sister and your whore of a mother | 你那噁心的姐姐和妓女老媽 |
[1:25:47] | Tried to teach both of ya! | 就想教你們那種事 |
[1:25:50] | But it won’t happen again. | 但是我不會讓它再發生了 |
[1:25:52] | Now get down there and clean that shit up! | 現在把那裡整理乾淨 |
[1:26:00] | You don’t think I can strike you? | 你認為我不能整垮你 |
[1:26:01] | – no! – you little piece of trash! | -別打我 -你這小混蛋! |
[1:26:03] | sorry! | 對不起 |
[1:26:04] | I’ll spank you like I spank every horse here! | 我會像抽馬一樣抽你 |
[1:26:08] | don’t you fuckin’ touch her! | 不許碰她! |
[1:26:11] | You didn’t break me! | 你沒有整垮我 |
[1:26:14] | You didn’t break me! | 你沒有整垮我 |
[1:26:16] | You’re never breaking her! | 你也休想整垮她 |
[1:26:18] | You hear me? | 聽見了嗎 |
[1:26:20] | Never! | 永遠 |
[1:26:36] | You piece of shit. | 你這垃圾 |
[1:26:41] | You piece of shit. | 你這垃圾 |
[1:26:45] | You… | 你… |
[1:26:47] | You ruined everything. | 你把一切都毀了 |
[1:26:51] | You ruin everything! | 你把一切都毀了 |
[1:28:04] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:29:28] | Aw, shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:29:30] | Detective woll speaking. | 我是沃爾探長 |
[1:29:32] | – detective woll? – yep, that’s me. | -沃爾探長 -是我 |
[1:29:35] | Hi. it’s, uh… it’s james… reedy. | 我是詹姆士·裡迪 |
[1:29:39] | James, uh, where are you? | 詹姆士 你在哪裡 |
[1:29:43] | I’m at my dad’s ranch. | 我在我父親的農場裡 |
[1:29:47] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[1:29:50] | Yeah, he’s… he’s dead. l… | 他…他死了 我… |
[1:29:53] | L- I killed him. | 我…我殺了他 |
[1:30:00] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道還能做什麼 |
[1:30:02] | You know, he… he was going after tara, so… | 你知道嗎 他…他在打泰拉 所以… |
[1:30:04] | Oh, ok-okay. is… is tara all right? | 好的 泰拉還好嗎 |
[1:30:07] | Yeah. she… she’s fine, but… | 她…他沒事 但是… |
[1:30:11] | Look, I know… I know the cops here. they’re not gonna believe me. | 我知道…我知道這裡的警察 他們不會相信我的 |
[1:30:15] | They’re gonna take her, so I didn’t… I didn’t know what to do. | 他們會帶走她 所以我不知道該怎麼辦 |
[1:30:18] | James, you listen up. | 詹姆士 你聽著 |
[1:30:20] | For the record, we never had this conversation, all right? | 正式的來說 我們沒有通過電話 |
[1:30:23] | Now, I can’t promise you anything, | 現在我不能做任何保證 |
[1:30:25] | But if you’ll bring tara back here and turn yourself in, | 但是如果你能把泰拉帶回來自首的話 |
[1:30:28] | I’ll do my best for you. | 我會盡力幫助你 |
[1:30:31] | All right? | 好嗎 |
[1:30:35] | Okay. what… what about tara? | 好的 那…那泰拉怎麼辦 |
[1:30:38] | I’ll get joleen. don’t worry about it. | 我會聯繫裘琳的 別擔心 |
[1:30:43] | James… | 詹姆士… |
[1:30:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:31:19] | Where are we going? | 我們去哪兒? |
[1:31:22] | You’re goin’ home, and to your mom. | 你要回家了 回到你媽媽那裡 |
[1:31:26] | My mom? where is she? | 我媽媽? 她在哪兒 |
[1:31:30] | She’s in westmoreland, waiting at the police station. | 她在韋斯特墨蘭 在警察局裡等著 |
[1:31:37] | What’s gonna happen to you? | 那你呢 |
[1:31:40] | Can’t be any worse than it’s been, you know? | 不會比現在更糟的 |
[1:31:47] | Before now, | 這之前 |
[1:31:50] | It’s like I’ve been living in a dream. | 我就像生活在夢裡一樣 |
[1:31:55] | Bad dreams. | 噩夢 |
[1:31:57] | Sleepwalking. | 夢遊一樣 |
[1:32:01] | But you helped me. | 但是你幫助了我 |
[1:32:04] | Woke me up. | 把我喚醒 |
[1:32:06] | – I did? – yeah. | -我把你喚醒了 -是的 |
[1:32:09] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[1:32:16] | Do me a favor. | 幫我個忙 |
[1:32:20] | Yeah. sure. | 好的 當然 |
[1:32:22] | When you see her, | 見到你媽媽時 |
[1:32:27] | Tell her… | 告訴她… |
[1:32:33] | Tell her | 告訴她 |
[1:32:34] | “this is the first day of the rest of her life.” | “這是她剩下生命的第一天” |
[1:32:39] | Okay? it wasn’t before, but now it is. | 好嗎 以前不是 但是現在是了 |
[1:32:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:32:49] | Why don’t you tell her? | 你為什麼不自己告訴她? |
[1:32:53] | This is one you tell, okay? | 這是要你說的 好嗎 |
[1:33:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:33:07] | You know, you’re not an idiot. | 你知道嗎 你不是傻子 |
[1:33:15] | You’re not an idiot, like he would always call you. | 你不是傻子 雖然他老是這樣叫你 |
[1:34:01] | Tara. tara! | 泰拉 泰拉 |
[1:34:07] | – oh, shit! – james! | -糟糕 -詹姆士! |
[1:34:10] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:34:15] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[1:34:17] | Oh, my god! oh, my god, baby. | 主啊 我的主啊 孩子 |
[1:34:19] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:22] | Oh, baby! | 孩子 |
[1:34:25] | I’m so sorry. oh, god, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:28] | Tell me you’re okay. tell me you’re okay! | 告訴我你沒事 告訴我你沒事 |
[1:34:31] | – I’m okay. – yes? where is james? | -我沒事 -真的? 詹姆士呢 |
[1:34:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:34:35] | – where is he? – gone. | -他在哪裡 -他走了 |
[1:34:37] | Oh, shit! | 見鬼 |
[1:34:38] | Where is he, baby? where did he go? | 他在哪裡 寶貝 他去哪裡了 |
[1:34:41] | – I don’t know. – did he say anything? | -我不知道 -他說什麼了嗎 |
[1:34:44] | Yeah. yeah, he said, um… | 有 他說… |
[1:34:48] | He said that… | 他說… |
[1:34:51] | Today is the first day of the rest of your life. | 這是你剩下生命的第一天 |
[1:34:56] | I repeat, all westmoreland, put a scan in the area for a blue buick. | 重複 整個韋斯特墨蘭 搜索一輛藍色的別克 |
[1:34:59] | – my life? – yeah, that’s what he told me. yeah. | -我的生活? -是的 他是這麼告訴我的 |
[1:37:47] | # come on, come out # | 快點 出來 |
[1:37:50] | # the weather is warm # | 天氣溫暖 |
[1:37:54] | # come on, come out # | 趕快 出來 |
[1:37:58] | # said come on, come on # | 趕快 趕快 |
[1:38:02] | # a spot in the shade # | 樹蔭下的那個地方 |
[1:38:06] | # where oranges fall # | 柑橘墜落之處 |
[1:38:10] | # a spot in the shade # | 樹蔭下的那個地方 |
[1:38:14] | # away from it all # | 遠離一切 |
[1:38:18] | # watching the sky # | 仰望著天空 |
[1:38:19] | # you’re watching a painting coming to life # | 你望向生命的畫卷 |
[1:38:24] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[1:38:26] | # staying inside # | 心仍依舊 |
[1:38:28] | # it all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:38:41] | # a blanket unfolds # | 打開絨毯 |
[1:38:45] | # a blanket to lie # | 供你休憩的絨毯 |
[1:38:49] | # the pieces of gold # | 一片金黃 |
[1:38:53] | # they light up your eyes # | 它們點亮了你的雙眼 |
[1:38:57] | # and now we’re alone # | 此刻我們孤寂 |
[1:39:01] | # and now we’re alive # | 此刻我們活著 |
[1:39:05] | # watching the sky # | 仰望天空 |
[1:39:07] | # you’re watching a painting coming to life # | 你望向生命的畫卷 |
[1:39:11] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[1:39:13] | # staying inside # | 心仍依舊 |
[1:39:15] | # it all goes, all goes, all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:39:21] | # stopping the time # | 停下時間 |
[1:39:23] | # the rush and the waiting # | 停下匆忙與等待 |
[1:39:25] | # leave it behind # | 把一切拋開 |
[1:39:27] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[1:39:29] | # keep it inside # | 留在心中 |
[1:39:31] | # it all goes, all goes, all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:39:37] | # it all goes # | 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:39:40] | # passing by # | 經過 |
[1:39:44] | # it all goes # | 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:39:48] | # passing by # | 經過 |
[1:39:59] | # come out # | 出來 |
[1:40:08] | # watching the sky # | 仰望天空 |
[1:40:10] | # you’re watching a painting coming to life # | 你望向生命的畫卷 |
[1:40:14] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[1:40:16] | # staying inside # | 心仍依舊 |
[1:40:18] | # it all goes, all goes, all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切 一切都隨風而過 |
[1:40:24] | # stopping the time # | 停下時間 |
[1:40:26] | # the rush and the waiting # | 停下匆忙與等待 |
[1:40:28] | # leave it behind # | 把一切拋開 |
[1:40:30] | # shifting and shaping # | 漂浮 轉變 |
[1:40:32] | # leave it inside # | 留在心中 |
[1:40:33] | # it all goes, all goes by # | 一切 一切都隨風而過 |