英文名称:Fantasy Island
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:51] | Please, please, there’s no time. I’ve been abducted. | 求求你了 没时间了 我被绑架了 |
[01:53] | I’ve been taken to some crazy island. | 我被带去了一个可怕的小岛 |
[01:55] | Calm down. I know where you are. | 我知道你在哪 |
[01:57] | Stay there. I will send help. | 待在原地 我会派人去救你的 |
[01:59] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太感谢了 |
[02:03] | You have to hurry, you have to hurry, you have to hurry. | 你得快点 快点 快点 |
[02:06] | It will all be fine, Mrs. Maddison. | 没事的 麦迪逊太太 |
[02:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:12] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[02:13] | Because you are one of my guests. | 你是我的一位客人 |
[02:26] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[02:29] | No! No! No, stop! | 不 不 不 |
[02:33] | Let go of me! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[02:38] | Please let me go! | 求求你放了我 |
[02:58] | The plane. | 飞机 |
[03:23] | Mr. Roarke, the plane. | 洛克先生 飞机来了 |
[03:26] | It’s here. | 到了 |
[03:41] | Smiles, everyone. | 所有人注意面带微笑 |
[03:43] | Smiles. | 微笑 |
[03:50] | Well… | 不错 |
[03:53] | this place doesn’t suck. | 这个地方不赖嘛 |
[04:04] | Oh, my… | 我的老天 |
[04:07] | – This is crazy. – Thanks. | -太赞了 -谢谢 |
[04:09] | – Free flower necklaces. – Welcome drinks. | -免费花环 -迎宾酒 |
[04:12] | Let’s get lei’d! | 找人打一炮 |
[04:16] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 来 我扶你 |
[04:18] | – I’m okay. – No, no, come on. I insist. | -没关系 -不 不 来吧 我坚持 |
[04:22] | It was so loud in there. I’m Patrick. | 里面真吵 我是帕特里克 |
[04:24] | – I’m Gwen. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -我叫格温 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[04:27] | Welcome to Fantasy Island. | 欢迎来到梦幻岛 |
[04:29] | And congratulations to each of you on winning the contest. | 祝贺你们赢得了比赛 |
[04:33] | This weekend, you will be our VIPs. | 本周末 你们就是我们的贵宾 |
[04:35] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[04:36] | all we ask is that you brag about us online when you get home. | 你们只用回家后在网上夸夸我们 |
[04:39] | Marketing 101. | 真会营销 |
[04:41] | I’m Julia, the personal assistant to your host, Mr. Roarke. | 我是茱莉亚 你们的主人 洛克先生的私人助理 |
[04:44] | Yeah, what’s his story? | 他什么来头 |
[04:45] | I couldn’t begin to tell you. | 不知道从何说起 |
[04:47] | I heard Roarke’s family bought this island | 我听说这座岛是两百年前洛克的祖先 |
[04:49] | from the natives 200 years ago for six cases of rum. | 用六箱朗姆酒从本地人手上买回来的 |
[04:52] | I heard that he was an angel investor in the ’90s | 我听说他在九十年代是一名天使投资人 |
[04:55] | and got bored with Silicon Valley. | 然后厌倦了硅谷 |
[04:57] | And opened an amusement park? | 就开了一家主题公园 |
[04:58] | Trust me, the island is so much more. | 相信我 这座岛不止如此 |
[05:01] | Here, anything and everything is possible. | 在这 一切皆有可能 |
[05:04] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[05:05] | You guys high-five a lot? | 你们经常击掌吗 |
[05:07] | – All the time. – All the time, baby. | -无时不刻 -无时不刻 |
[05:09] | Mr. Roarke is making final preparations. | 洛克先生正在做最后的准备 |
[05:11] | He will meet you in the bar for an evening drink. | 他会在酒吧里等你们晚上一起来喝酒 |
[05:14] | In the meantime, we will take you to your rooms, | 现在我们将带你们去你们的房间 |
[05:16] | so you may change and freshen up. | 你们可以梳洗更衣 |
[05:19] | No service. | 没信号 |
[05:21] | Guess not everything’s possible. | 也不是一切皆有可能吧 |
[05:32] | Gentlemen, I’ll ask you to wait at the bar. | 先生们 请你们在酒吧等候 |
[05:34] | Your quarters will be ready shortly. | 你们的客房马上就好 |
[05:36] | And the rest of you, please follow me. | 其余的人 请跟我来 |
[05:39] | Your bungalows are this way. | 你们的别墅在这边 |
[05:40] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[05:42] | This is… I can’t believe you get to bring me. | 这真是…不敢相信你会带我来 |
[05:45] | Come on. It wouldn’t be a dream vacay | 别这么说 没有我的好兄弟 |
[05:46] | without my baby bro. Right? | 假期怎么会完美 对吗 |
[06:04] | Here you go. | 给 |
[06:06] | There’s no need for money here. | 不用给小费 |
[06:43] | Is this just for me? | 这里就我一个人住吗 |
[06:45] | Well, it’s called Fantasy Island for a reason. | 这里叫梦幻岛是有原因的 |
[06:48] | A place where anything and everything is possible, you said. | 你说这是一个一切皆有可能的地方 |
[06:53] | What you didn’t say is how. | 但你没说怎么个一切皆有可能 |
[06:55] | Mr. Roarke tailors each fantasy specifically to the guest. | 洛克先生为每位客人量身打造属于自己的幻想 |
[06:59] | Based on a one-page questionnaire? | 根据一份一页纸的调查问券 |
[07:01] | I will confess, I’m relatively new here. | 不瞒你说 我也刚来不久 |
[07:04] | So how Mr. Roarke does what he does | 所以洛克先生是如何做到这一切的 |
[07:06] | is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. | 我和你们一样一无所知 |
[07:10] | What I do know… | 我只知道… |
[07:14] | is that your life is about to change forever. | 你们的生活将永远改变 |
[07:21] | I hope you’re ready. | 希望你们准备好了 |
[08:48] | – Here you are. – I will take two of those. | -这是你的酒水 -我要两杯这个 |
[08:49] | – Thank you. – Great. I need a drink. | -谢谢 -太好了 我正想喝一杯 |
[08:53] | Sorry, I’m double-fisting. | 抱歉 两杯我都要了 |
[08:56] | Can we talk to Mr. Roarke, please? | 我们能和洛克先生谈谈吗 |
[08:57] | We still don’t have our rooms. Sir? Hello? | 我们的房间还没安排好 先生 听到吗 |
[09:00] | Hey, my brother’s talking to you. | 我兄弟在跟你说话呢 |
[09:01] | – That’s right. I’m his brother. Hello? – Wait. | -没错 我是他兄弟 听到吗 -等等 |
[09:03] | You guys are actually brothers? | 你们是亲兄弟 |
[09:05] | You think because we’re different colors | 肤色不同 |
[09:06] | we can’t be brothers? | 就不能是亲兄弟了 |
[09:08] | – Dude, racist much? – No. I mean… | -这么种族歧视吗 -不 我是说… |
[09:11] | – What’s up? – What do you mean? | -怎么回事 -你是说什么 |
[09:13] | – Come on. – You don’t like Asians? | -别这样 -你不喜欢亚裔 |
[09:15] | – Why do you hate Asians? – That’s not what I said. | -你为什么不喜欢亚裔 -我没这么说 |
[09:16] | – Verbatim what you said. – You got a racist haircut. | -你就是这么说的 -你留着种族主义者的发型 |
[09:22] | – Look at his face. – I’m just joking, man. No. | -看他的表情 -开玩笑的 |
[09:25] | My dad married his mom | 这位小老弟还穿着纸尿裤时 |
[09:26] | when this little dude was still in Pampers. | 我爸跟他妈结了婚 |
[09:28] | – I’m JD. You can call him “T.” – Dude. | -我是JD 你可以叫他T -老兄 |
[09:31] | – What? – We talked about this. | -什么 -我们说好了的 |
[09:33] | – Whatever. – College nickname. | -随便吧 -这是我大学时的外号 |
[09:34] | – “Brax” is fine. – Patrick. Nice to meet you guys. | -叫我布拉克斯 -我叫帕特里克 很高兴认识你们 |
[09:37] | You boys can always take Patrick’s bungalow | 你们可以住帕特里克的别墅 |
[09:39] | and he can “bungalow” with me. | 他可以来我的别墅 |
[09:42] | I’m Melanie. I don’t think we had a chance to meet. | 我是梅勒妮 还没机会认识一下 |
[09:45] | – It was pretty noisy. – I can get pretty noisy. | -飞机上杂音挺大的 -我也可以很大声 |
[09:48] | – Damn. – You are forward, Melanie. | -牛逼 -你很主动 梅勒妮 |
[09:51] | You have no idea, Patrick. | 我还有很多惊喜 帕特里克 |
[09:54] | So, what’s your fantasy? | 你的幻想是什么 |
[09:58] | Oh, that’s a question for the room. | 大家都来说说吧 |
[10:02] | I’m curious how this all works. | 我很好奇接下来怎么实现 |
[10:03] | I was wondering that myself. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[10:05] | Virtual reality, obviously. | 当然是虚拟现实了 |
[10:07] | Maybe it’s like LARP, live-action role-playing. | 或许就像实况角色扮演游戏 真人角色扮演 |
[10:09] | It’s actually pretty fun. | 其实还挺有趣的 |
[10:11] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[10:12] | From, like, dorks. | 一些书呆子说的 |
[10:15] | – You saved it. – Thank you. | -救回来了 -谢谢 |
[10:16] | I bet he’s right. | 应该就是他说的那样 |
[10:17] | It’s gotta be some sort of immersive experience. | 一定是某种沉浸式体验 |
[10:19] | What if your fantasy involves a person from your life? | 要是你的幻想涉及到真实生活中的人呢 |
[10:22] | Holograms, like Tupac. | 全息图 就像《图帕克:复活》里那样 |
[10:24] | – What if it’s somebody who died? – Tupac. | -要是有已经去世了的人呢 -《图帕克:复活》 |
[10:26] | I saw on Reddit that the guy pumps the drinks | 我在论坛上看到有家伙 |
[10:28] | with tons of hallucinogens. Crazy. | 喝了大量混有致幻剂的酒 简直疯了 |
[10:34] | I promise, | 我承诺 |
[10:35] | the only thing in those drinks | 你们的酒水里 |
[10:37] | is the finest imported rum. | 只有最上乘的进口朗姆酒 |
[10:40] | Good evening. I am Mr. Roarke, | 晚上好 我是洛克先生 |
[10:41] | the ambassador to your deepest desires. | 你们内心最深处的欲望的大使 |
[10:44] | Let me officially welcome you to Fantasy Island. | 正式欢迎你们来到幻想岛 |
[10:48] | Thank you, Mr. Roarke. | 谢谢你 洛克先生 |
[10:49] | We were all just discussing how this works exactly. | 我们都在讨论这究竟是怎么实现的 |
[10:51] | You will know soon. | 你们很快就能知道了 |
[10:53] | I promise, you won’t be disappointed. | 我保证 你们不会失望的 |
[10:55] | The island has two rules. | 岛上有两条规矩 |
[10:56] | There is only one fantasy per guest. | 每位客人只能有一个幻想 |
[10:58] | And two, you must see your fantasy through | 第二 无论如何 你们必须一直等到 |
[11:01] | to its natural conclusion, no matter what. | 自己幻想的自然结局 |
[11:04] | Why wouldn’t we? | 为什么会不想呢 |
[11:05] | Fantasies rarely play out as you or I might expect, | 幻想往往和理想是有出入的 |
[11:08] | but they always play out exactly as they should. | 但它们总会走向自己应有的结局 |
[11:10] | Not even you know how they’ll go? | 连你都不知道结局会怎么样吗 |
[11:12] | Only the island knows. | 只有这座岛知道 |
[11:13] | I am but its humble steward. | 我只不过是这座岛的管家而已 |
[11:15] | – So when does this all begin? – After a good night’s rest. | -什么时候开始呢 -今晚过后 |
[11:18] | My brother and I still don’t have our rooms. | 我兄弟和我的房间还没有安排好 |
[11:21] | I hope the “island” is ready for a tough but fair Yelp review. | 希望这座岛准备好接受一个公道的差评了 |
[11:24] | That’s because, gentlemen, | 那是因为 先生们 |
[11:26] | your fantasy begins now. | 你们的幻想现在就开始了 |
[11:31] | How far is this place? | 还有多远 |
[11:33] | Not really into bushwhacking. | 不是很喜欢”丛林探险” |
[11:35] | – Is that why Jenni dumped you? – Too soon, T. Come on. | -所以珍妮把你甩了吗 -不是时候 T |
[11:37] | Stop with the nickname. I’m not playing. | 别再叫我外号了 我说认真的 |
[11:40] | We are very close. | 马上就到了 |
[11:42] | You wrote on your questionnaire | 你在调查问卷上填 |
[11:44] | your fantasy was to have it all, no? | 你的幻想就是拥有一切 对吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:47] | Well, it’s all yours. | 这些都是你们的了 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[12:04] | He did a backflip! He did it! | 他后空翻了 他成功了 |
[12:14] | Super on-the-nose, Roarke, | 太直白了 洛克 |
[12:15] | but I still love it. | 但我很喜欢 |
[12:18] | – Champagne, boys? – Not for me. Asian glow. | -要香槟吗 -我就算了 我喝酒脸会红 |
[12:21] | Roarke, don’t forget what I told you about my baby brother Brax. | 洛克 别忘了我弟弟布拉克斯的情况 |
[12:25] | – Told him you’re gay. – How could I? | -和他说你是同性恋了 -怎么会忘 |
[12:29] | You think being gay means all I want | 你觉得同性恋喜欢的就是 |
[12:32] | is shirtless, ripped, juicy, delicious men? | 不穿上衣 秀色可餐的肌肉猛男 |
[12:36] | I got layers, dudes. | 兄弟 我有炮打了 |
[12:42] | Two layers. I got two layers. | 双飞 我可以双飞了 |
[12:45] | Fantasy fucking Island! | 太他妈梦幻了 |
[12:48] | If you need me, | 如果有什么需要 |
[12:49] | just pick up any phone. | 随便找个电话打给我 |
[12:51] | – Enjoy your evening. – Oh, we will. | -好好享受你们的夜晚吧 -那还用说 |
[13:42] | This is some good weed. | 这大麻真带劲 |
[13:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:59] | Mr. Roarke has called for you. | 洛克先生想见你 |
[14:05] | Ms. Olsen, please, sit. | 奥尔森女士 请坐 |
[14:07] | Thank you, Mr. Roarke. | 谢谢你 洛克先生 |
[14:09] | I’ve been helping people realize their fantasies | 我一直在帮人们实现自己的幻想 |
[14:11] | for longer than I care to say. | 久到我自己都说不清了 |
[14:15] | Often, they are painfully unimaginative. | 通常 这些幻想都极其缺乏想象 |
[14:19] | Lots of sex stuff. | 很多都是性幻想 |
[14:20] | But yours… Yours is quite abstract. | 但你的 你的却非常抽象 |
[14:23] | You wrote, “Happiness and I aren’t exactly compatible. | 你写道 “幸福与我并不相容 |
[14:27] | Now, mistakes and regrets, we’re old friends. | 错误和悔恨常伴随着我 |
[14:30] | So if I had one wish, I guess it would be to get a do-over.” | 如果我能许下一个心愿 我想重头来过” |
[14:34] | Is it too late to change to sex stuff? | 现在改成性幻想还来得及吗 |
[14:36] | No, no, no. I like this. | 不 不 不 我喜欢这个 |
[14:37] | This is a challenge. | 这个幻想很有挑战 |
[14:40] | And I accept. | 我接受 |
[14:41] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | What do you not like about your life? | 你对自己的人生有什么不满意的 |
[14:44] | Let us start with your job. Real estate. | 先说说你的工作吧 地产经纪 |
[14:46] | Mostly commercial. I mean, what’s to like? | 主要就是推销 不然还能是什么样的 |
[14:49] | Relationship? | 感情状况 |
[14:53] | Single. | 单身 |
[14:55] | Do you want children? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, is this a therapy session or a vacation? | 不好意思 这是心理咨询还是度假 |
[14:59] | If you’re lucky, both. | 如果幸运的话 两者都可 |
[15:03] | I always pictured myself with… | 在我的想象中 |
[15:07] | just one little girl. | 一个女孩就好了 |
[15:10] | And with whom did you hope to have this little girl? | 你想和谁生下这个女儿 |
[15:15] | Ms. Olsen… | 奥尔森女士 |
[15:17] | regret…is a disease. | 悔恨 是一种病 |
[15:20] | It has afflicted you for too long, | 它折磨了你太久 |
[15:22] | and I can help you cure it. | 我可以把你治好 |
[15:26] | If you let me. | 如果你能向我敞开心扉 |
[15:29] | – His name was Allen. – Very good. | -他叫艾伦 -很好 |
[15:32] | And why did it not work with Mr. Allen? | 为什么跟艾伦没有走到一起 |
[15:34] | Bad timing. When we met, I was kind of in a dark place. | 错误的时间 我们认识时 我非常消沉 |
[15:38] | At our one-year anniversary dinner, he proposed. | 我们一周年纪念日的时候 他求婚了 |
[15:42] | I said no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[15:46] | You did not believe Allen loved you | 你不相信艾伦的爱 |
[15:48] | because you do not believe you deserve love. | 因为你不相信你会得到真爱 |
[15:54] | If you could do that moment over, | 如果能重来一遍 |
[15:58] | would you say yes? | 你会答应他吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 会 |
[16:06] | Behind those doors… | 在那些门的后面 |
[16:08] | is your fantasy. | 就是你的幻想 |
[16:10] | A chance to change the moment you regret the most. | 一个改变让你最为后悔的时刻的机会 |
[16:16] | Madame. | 请 |
[16:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:39] | Ms. Olsen, please. | 奥尔森女士 请 |
[16:41] | The doors. | 请打开那扇门 |
[16:58] | Maestro’s? | 艺术大师餐厅 |
[17:02] | Down to the last detail. | 和当时一模一样 |
[17:03] | – How did you…? – Yes. | -你是怎么… -没错 |
[17:05] | Yes, and this is where Mr. Allen proposed. | 没错 这是就是艾伦先生求婚的地方 |
[17:10] | You flew him in? | 你也把他请过来了 |
[17:13] | – You knew? – Almost thought you stood me up. | -你早就知道了 -我差点以为你放我鸽子了 |
[17:15] | Reservation under Chambers. | 钱伯斯预定的 |
[17:17] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:20] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[17:25] | – Allen, I’m so sorry- – For what? | -艾伦 很抱歉 -为什么 |
[17:29] | Well, that they dragged you into this. I can’t… | 他们把你牵扯进来了 我不能… |
[17:32] | Oh, God. You didn’t pay to get here, did you? | 天呐 你来这没花钱吧 |
[17:34] | No. My cabbie was just like, “No charge, man. It’s cool.” | 没有 载我来的出租车司机说”不要钱 没事的” |
[17:39] | What…? | 什么 |
[17:41] | Enjoy your meal. | 祝你用餐愉快 |
[17:49] | You can drop the act now. | 现在你可以不用演了 |
[17:52] | I don’t speak to you for five years, | 我跟你有五年没联系了 |
[17:54] | and you just show up here, looking… | 你就这样出现在这 看起来 |
[17:58] | great, by the way. You haven’t aged a day. | 还是这么帅气 你一点也没变 |
[18:00] | I saw you in my bed this morning. | 今早你还在我的床上 |
[18:03] | Is this an intervention? | 这是什么干预治疗吗 |
[18:05] | You role-play with me and I learn something about myself? | 你跟我玩角色扮演 让我更多地认识自己 |
[18:08] | Okay, when and where did you bump your head today? | 好吧 你今天脑子是不是坏掉了 |
[18:11] | Seriously, you okay? | 说真的 你还好吗 |
[18:13] | Will you excuse me? | 先失陪一下 |
[18:19] | This is not what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[18:22] | This is your second chance to say yes | 这是你第二次同意 |
[18:24] | – to his marriage proposal. – But what is the point? | -他的求婚的机会 -但这又有什么意义呢 |
[18:27] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这改变不了任何事情 |
[18:29] | You are here because regret has ruined your life. | 你在这是因为悔恨毁了你的人生 |
[18:32] | Do not make this another moment you will regret. | 这次不要再让自己后悔了 |
[18:34] | But… | 但是… |
[18:38] | …it’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[18:40] | – Is it? – This is Fantasy Island. | -对吗 -这里是梦幻岛 |
[18:43] | It’s as real as you make it. | 你想它有多真它就有多真 |
[18:48] | Guess they’re saving the best for last. | 他们可能是想把精彩留到最后 |
[18:49] | Your fantasy hasn’t started either? | 你的幻想也还没开始吗 |
[18:51] | – No. Mind if I join you? – Please. | -没有 介意我加入你吗 -来啊 |
[18:54] | This guy’s been giving me nothing. | 这个人太无聊了 |
[18:57] | – Would you like a cocktail, sir? – Oh, no, thanks. | -你想来杯鸡尾酒吗 先生 -不了 谢谢 |
[19:01] | – You nervous? – A little. | -你紧张吗 -有一点 |
[19:02] | Well, I’d ask you about your fantasy again, | 我想再问一次你的幻想是什么 |
[19:05] | but you didn’t really want to talk about it last night, so… | 但你昨晚不太想说 所以 |
[19:08] | This is gonna sound stupid. | 听起来会有点傻 |
[19:10] | Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to enlist. | 儿时起 我就想入伍 |
[19:14] | But my mom made me promise that I wouldn’t, so I became a cop. | 但我妈逼我答应她我不会去 所以我成了一名警察 |
[19:19] | Figured I’d do some good, see some action. | 想着我可以伸张正义 与罪犯搏斗 |
[19:21] | – But you didn’t? – No. There was an incident. | -你却没有吗 -对 出了点意外 |
[19:23] | Got stuck behind a desk. | 后来就坐办公桌了 |
[19:25] | When this came around, I figured: | 这个机会到来时 我想着 |
[19:26] | “This is my chance to play soldier,” | “这是能让我当一回士兵的机会” |
[19:28] | even if it’s just actors with blanks and… | 即使只是演戏 和一群什么都不懂 |
[19:31] | Never enlisted? | 也没有参过军的演员 |
[19:33] | What’s up with the dog tags? | 军牌上刻的是什么 |
[19:35] | For luck. | 只是幸运符 |
[19:37] | Well, if you’re worried your fantasy sounds stupid, | 如果你担心你的幻想听起来很傻 |
[19:40] | just wait until you hear mine. | 听了我的你就不会这么想了 |
[19:43] | – Revenge on a childhood bully. – You got bullied? | -报复孩提时候欺负我的人 -你被欺负过 |
[19:46] | I was a very late bloomer. | 我发育比较晚 |
[19:49] | Built like a small boy. | 一直就像个小男孩 |
[19:50] | So when the most popular girl in school decided | 所以当学校里最受欢迎的女孩决定 |
[19:53] | to make me her favorite target, I didn’t take it well. | 要拿我作为她最爱戏弄的对象 我很受伤 |
[19:56] | I’m not sure how you should take a bucket of toilet water | 不知道如果有人在你八年级的舞会上 |
[19:59] | on your head at the eighth-grade dance. | 朝你头上泼下一桶马桶水 你会怎么样 |
[20:01] | – That’s terrible. – I was having a lot of anxiety, | -太过分了 -我那时非常焦虑 |
[20:03] | so my mom forced me to go see this shrink, | 所以我妈逼我去看心理医生 |
[20:05] | aka Dr. Torture. Sometimes he talked so much, | 也就是折磨医生 有时候他废话太多 |
[20:08] | I wanted to staple his mouth shut. | 我就想把他的嘴给钉住 |
[20:10] | Anyway, Dr. Torture, he told me to write letters to classmates | 折磨医生让我给想结交的 |
[20:14] | that I wanted to connect with. | 同学写信 |
[20:16] | It was, like, an exercise. | 就像是一个锻炼 |
[20:18] | And one day, Sloane, my tormentor, stole the letters | 有一天 斯隆 欺负我的人 偷走了我的信 |
[20:22] | and then plastered them all over the cafeteria. | 并贴满了食堂 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I was branded “psycho stalker freak” for life. | 对 我这辈子就被印上了”变态跟踪狂”的烙印 |
[20:29] | I just want to feel what it’s like to be on the other end. | 我只想尝尝欺负别人是什么感觉 |
[20:33] | I mean, obviously, the fantasy won’t be real, | 幻想显然不是真的 |
[20:35] | but that’s why we go to horror movies | 但那不就是我们去看恐怖电影 |
[20:37] | and ride roller coasters, right? To feel something? | 去做过山车的原因吗 感受那种气氛 |
[20:40] | I’d like to think that this is… | 我觉得这… |
[20:43] | more exciting than riding a roller coaster. | 比坐过山车要刺激多了 |
[20:45] | Mr. Sullivan, do you mind giving us some privacy? | 苏利文先生 介意让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[20:47] | I need to give Ms. Cole instructions. | 我要给科尔女士一些指引 |
[20:49] | In the meantime, feel free to do push-ups or crunches. | 你可以去做做仰卧起坐或伏地挺身 |
[20:55] | – Squats, maybe. – No, it’s okay. | -深蹲也行 -不 没关系 |
[20:56] | He knows about Sloane. I’m owning it. | 他知道斯隆的事 我没问题 |
[21:00] | Okay. No exercise. | 好吧 不锻炼了 |
[21:02] | In the lobby… there is an elevator. | 大厅里 有一座电梯 |
[21:07] | Inside, push the button for the floor with no name. | 进电梯 按下没有标注楼层的那个按钮 |
[21:15] | Can I record it with my phone? So I can remember it. | 我可以用手机录下来吗 留个纪念 |
[21:20] | It is your fantasy. | 你的幻想你做主 |
[21:49] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[22:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:17] | Okay, I’m on Fantasy Island. | 好吧 我在梦幻岛 |
[22:20] | I’m in a super creepy control room. | 我现在在一间非常诡异的配电室里 |
[22:22] | I’m about to get this thing started. | 我要开始了 |
[22:29] | There’s a lot of red buttons. | 这里有很多红色的按钮 |
[22:33] | That one’s flashing. Must be the one. | 那个在闪 一定是这个了 |
[22:38] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[22:42] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[22:45] | Sloane? | 斯隆吗 |
[22:52] | That is a really good hologram. | 这全息图真逼真 |
[22:56] | Yeah, she looks better than Tupac. | 她看起来比图帕克强点 |
[23:02] | “Open me.” | “打开我” |
[23:06] | “A variety of buttons for a variety of revenge. Enjoy.” | “每种不同的按钮代表不同的报复 尽情享受吧” |
[23:13] | Okay, Holo-Sloane. | 好吧 自带光环的斯隆 |
[23:16] | Let’s have some fun. | 咱们来好好玩玩 |
[23:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:29] | Oh, my God, that was amazing. | 天呐 太厉害了 |
[23:48] | Toilet water. Yes. | 马桶水 真好 |
[23:50] | Very eighth-grade dance. | 非常八年级舞会 |
[23:53] | Mama likes. | 老娘喜欢 |
[23:59] | Wait, that’s Sloane. | 等下 那是斯隆 |
[24:04] | That is not her husband. | 那不是她老公 |
[24:10] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:11] | My God, that is so not her husband. | 天呐 那绝对不是他老公 |
[24:14] | Good. | 真好 |
[24:30] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[24:37] | Well, when on Fantasy Island… | 现在咱们可是在梦幻岛 |
[24:45] | That is her husband. | 那是她老公 |
[24:53] | Sloane? | 斯隆 |
[24:55] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:58] | Is that Greg? | 那是格雷格吗 |
[25:00] | Don’t tell me that’s where you’ve been the last two days. | 别告诉我你前两天就是去干这个了 |
[25:03] | – “The last two days”? – How could you do this to me? | “前两天” -你怎么能这么对我 |
[25:08] | – Will you say something? – Oh, my God. | -你不说点什么吗 -我的老天 |
[25:18] | Roarke? | 洛克 |
[25:19] | – You there? Look, I’m done. – Let me go! | -你在吗 听着 够了 -放开我 |
[25:22] | I get it. My fantasy was revenge, | 我知道 我的幻想是报仇 |
[25:23] | but I didn’t think you would actually kidnap her. | 但我没想到你真的会去绑架她 |
[25:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:47] | – Your fatigues, soldier. – This is it? | -你的军装 士兵 -就这样吗 |
[25:49] | Just put them on. You will know when your fantasy has begun. | 穿上 幻想开始了 你就会知道的 |
[25:57] | – Call of Duty time. – Enjoy. | -使命在召唤 -好好享受 |
[26:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:41] | – Whisper. – You a part of my fantasy? | -小声点 -你也在我的幻想里 |
[26:43] | This place ain’t what you think it is. | 这个地方不是你想的那样 |
[26:45] | People die here. If you don’t listen to me… | 有人死在了这 要是你不听我的… |
[26:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:51] | – Too many of them. – Where you going? | -他们人太多了 -你要去哪 |
[26:54] | – Do I come with you? – Don’t move. | -我要跟你走吗 -别动 |
[26:56] | Don’t even think about it. | 别耍花样 |
[26:57] | It’s okay. I’m a soldier too. | 没事的 我也是名士兵 |
[27:00] | – What are you doing out here? – I got separated from my unit. | -你在这做什么 -我和我的部队走散了 |
[27:03] | Didn’t know there was another team. | 没听说还有另一支部队 |
[27:06] | We’re a… | 我们… |
[27:08] | covert operation. | 在执行一次秘密行动 |
[27:09] | Surprised to see you out here. | 见到你真出人意料 |
[27:12] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[27:14] | And liars. | 还有骗子 |
[27:16] | I’m not– | 我不是… |
[27:19] | – No, but this isn’t- – You can tell it to the LT. | -不 这不是… -你可以去跟LT说 |
[27:21] | Shut up and walk. | 闭上嘴快走 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:26] | You guys look good. Really great. | 你们看起来挺精神 挺好的 |
[27:41] | So did you have fun with your boy toy, Alejandro, last night? | 昨晚你跟你的男宠 亚历山卓玩得开心吗 |
[27:53] | I’m surprised he can still stand. | 我很惊讶他居然还能站起来 |
[27:54] | I’m surprised he wasn’t turned off by your terrible ink. | 我很惊讶他没有被你那逊爆了的文身扫了兴致 |
[27:57] | Can’t wait to get that lasered off. | 等不及把这文身洗掉了 |
[27:58] | – Seriously. – What about you? | -可不是 -你呢 |
[28:01] | Saw you talking to Malibu Barbie last night. | 昨晚我看到你跟马里布芭比聊得很欢 |
[28:03] | – How’d that go? – Chastity? | -后来怎么样 -嘉斯迪吗[贞洁] |
[28:05] | Believe me, the name functions | 相信我 这里的取名 |
[28:07] | purely on an ironic level. | 纯粹是为了讽刺 |
[28:09] | We boned. Twice. | 我们做了 两次 |
[28:10] | – You’re finally over Jenni, then? – Jenni who? | -你终于放下珍妮了 -珍妮是谁 |
[28:14] | Chastity? | 嘉斯迪 |
[28:16] | – Come over here. – Hi, boys. | -过来 -你们好 帅哥 |
[28:18] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[28:20] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -坐中间 -谢谢 |
[28:22] | So I heard you two had a crazy night last night. | 我听说你们昨晚过得很疯狂 |
[28:26] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. Crazy… | -当然了 -当然了 疯狂 |
[28:29] | – How much he cried. – What? Sorry. | -他哭了好几次 -什么 抱歉 |
[28:31] | Isn’t there some guest-fantasy | 这里没有客人幻想 |
[28:33] | confidentiality policy or something? | 保密协议什么的吗 |
[28:35] | – Let me guess. – Jenni. | -我猜猜你喊了什么 -珍妮 |
[28:37] | It’s actually sweet. | 其实挺感人的 |
[28:39] | She’s his moon and his stars. | 她就是他的月亮和星星 |
[28:41] | You know what, Chas? You suck at keeping secrets. | 知道吗 小嘉 你真的很不会保守秘密 |
[28:43] | She broke up with him because of me. | 她是因为我跟他分手的 |
[28:45] | For the millionth time, no, she didn’t. | 我说过无数次了 不是的 |
[28:47] | We spent your anniversary getting high and playing Mario Kart. | 我们在你的周年纪念日边嗑药边玩超级马里奥 |
[28:49] | Couldn’t you just move back home? | 你们不能搬回家去住吗 |
[28:51] | Our lame-ass parents disowned him when he came out. | 我们的老古板父母听说他出柜 就跟他断绝了关系 |
[28:54] | – Seven years ago. – Gay wasn’t cool back then. | -那是七年前的事了 -那时候基佬还不吃香 |
[28:58] | Wouldn’t you be happy | 你们各住各的 |
[28:59] | if you just, I don’t know, got your own places? | 不就行了吗 |
[29:01] | – Seriously, with the questions. – Dude, she’s right. | -说真的 值得考虑 -兄弟 她说得没错 |
[29:04] | You put your whole life on hold for me. | 我耽误你一辈子了 |
[29:05] | – Maybe I should move out. – Who’d sleep on the couch then? | -或许我该搬出去了 -那谁睡我的沙发 |
[29:09] | No one. That’s the point. | 没人睡你的沙发了 关键就在这 |
[29:12] | Chastity Belt, can you just give us a little bro time? | 嘉斯迪·贝尔特 你能让我们兄弟俩单独聊聊吗 |
[29:15] | – Yeah. – Thanks so much. | -好 -非常感谢 |
[29:16] | – We’ll see you in a bit. – Okay. | -过会见 -好的 |
[29:21] | Little bro, buddy, listen, that weed’s got you “Para-nuts.” | 老弟 听着 那大麻让你有点”秀逗” |
[29:24] | Look, my life is not on hold because of you. | 我的生活并不是被你耽误了 |
[29:27] | It crushes because of you. Okay? Now, come on. | 你让我的生活更精彩 好吗 快来 |
[29:30] | Let’s see what other swag this house has to offer. | 去看看这房子里还有什么炫酷的东西 |
[29:34] | Goodbye, models! | 再见 模特们 |
[29:35] | – Bye! – Bye, guys. | -再见 -再见 |
[29:37] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[29:38] | There is no excuse for 14 boxes. | 那也没理由 |
[29:42] | It was an intimidating group of Girl Scouts. | 那是一群让人害怕的女童子军 |
[29:43] | – Fourteen? – Fourteen. | -十四个 -对 十四个 |
[29:45] | I’m telling you, when we have kids, | 告诉你 等我们有了孩子 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna be such a pushover. | 我肯定很宠孩子 |
[29:52] | When we have kids? | 等我们有了孩子 |
[29:55] | I know it’s only been a year, | 我知道我们交往才一年 |
[29:57] | but you make me think about the future. | 但你让我思考未来 |
[29:59] | Look, it has been amazing seeing you, | 和你在一起很愉快 |
[30:02] | but you don’t have to keep up with this charade. | 但你不必顺着这个游戏来 |
[30:04] | You’re pushing me away because that’s what you do, but… | 你推开我是因为你习惯如此 但是… |
[30:09] | Look, I’m asking you not to this time. Okay? | 但我请求你这次不要再推开我了 好吗 |
[30:20] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[30:27] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[30:31] | Bravo! | 太好了 |
[30:35] | Champagne, please! Champagne. Baby? | 请上香槟 香槟 宝贝 |
[30:46] | But this is just a fantasy. | 不过这只是场梦 |
[30:48] | That I want for the rest of my life. | 那我希望这个梦能做一辈子 |
[30:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:59] | You will not believe what they have in my exact size. | 你不会相信他们给我准备了多少合身衣服 |
[31:02] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[31:06] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[31:07] | – Bling-bling! – Bling! | -闪闪亮亮 -闪亮 |
[31:09] | – I was late. – Do it again.Okay. | -我没跟上 再来一次 -好 |
[31:12] | Bling-bling! | 闪闪亮亮 |
[31:13] | Buddy, this place puts MTV’s Cribsto shame. | 兄弟 这地方让名人豪宅秀都甘拜下风 |
[31:16] | This is the reboot. | 这就是重启人生 |
[31:20] | – Dude. – What? | -兄弟 -怎么了 |
[31:21] | Is that a secret room? | 那是个密室吗 |
[31:24] | I bet that’s where they keep all the good shit. | 我敢打赌那是他们放贵重物品的地方 |
[31:29] | Panic room! | 紧急避难室 |
[31:31] | I feel just like Jodie Foster in that Jodie Foster movie. | 感觉自己就像朱迪·福斯特那部电影里的朱迪·福斯特 |
[31:36] | – My God! – This is so dope! | -天呐 -太牛逼了 |
[31:38] | Check it out. Map of the whole house. | 看 整间房子的地图 |
[31:41] | Do all rich people have panic rooms? | 有钱人都有紧急避难室吗 |
[31:42] | Yeah, man. Gotta spend that Bitcoin on something. | 当然了 那么多比特币总得有地方花才行 |
[31:45] | Like garages next to their armories? | 就像军械库旁的车库吗 |
[31:49] | Yippee-ki-yes, please. | 太爽了 请看 |
[31:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[31:56] | Shall we call it “Alejandro”? | 我们就叫它”亚力山卓”吧 |
[31:58] | He’s actually a pacifist. | 他其实是个和平主义者 |
[32:01] | You’re talking about his dick. | 你是说他的老二 |
[32:02] | – Yeah. – God.Yeah, that tracks. | -没错 -天 很形象 |
[32:04] | Oh, my God. Look at all these cameras, dude. | 天呐 看这些摄像头 |
[32:08] | Oh, boy, hope they don’t have cameras in the bathroom. | 希望浴室没装摄像头 |
[32:10] | – I did gross stuff in there. – We got a lot of bodyguards. | -我在里面做了些很恶心的事 -我们有好多保镖 |
[32:13] | Yeah, dude. Ballers gotta have security, right? | 球星都要有保镖 对吗 |
[32:15] | They gotta have grenades too? | 他们还得配备手榴弹吗 |
[32:18] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:25] | Little bro buddy! | 老弟 |
[32:26] | Haven’t you ever seen Band of Brothers? | 你没看过《兄弟连》吗 |
[32:28] | I let go of this handle, we go boom. | 拉掉这个把手 我们都要被炸飞 |
[32:30] | – Make it go boom. – Let’s do it. | -让它炸 -来吧 |
[32:43] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[32:45] | Hey, think you could loosen these up a little bit? | 能不能松一松 |
[32:47] | My fantasy didn’t really involve bondage. | 我的幻想里可没有被绑起来 |
[32:49] | I don’t know what you’re yapping about, but… | 不知道你在叽叽歪歪什么 但是 |
[32:51] | – I’ll take a look. – Leave him alone, Himoff. | -我看看 -别管他 黑莫夫 |
[32:54] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走吧 |
[32:56] | All right. So, what are you guys up to, huh? | 好吧 所以你们要干什么 |
[32:59] | – What is this mission? – U.S. hostages are being held | -你们在执行什么人物 -美国的人质被关在 |
[33:01] | just over the border. We’re slipping in to pull them out. | 边境外 我们要潜进去救出他们 |
[33:04] | Any more classified intel you wanna share with the prisoner? | 你还要向这个囚犯透露多少机密情报 |
[33:07] | – Come on, sarge, he’s American. – Yeah, maybe. | -得了 中士 他是美国人 -也许吧 |
[33:11] | But he’s no soldier. | 但他不是士兵 |
[33:18] | LT LT! | |
[33:23] | You should talk to this guy. | 你应该跟他聊聊 |
[33:25] | Claims he’s one of us. | 他说他跟我们是一起的 |
[33:28] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪找着他的 |
[33:30] | Recon past the south ridge. | 大约南山脊刚过去一点 |
[33:32] | Thought we were the only game in town, huh? | 我们不是这里唯一一支部队吗 |
[33:36] | We are. | 没错 |
[33:39] | You got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[33:41] | What are you doing, Roarke?! | 你要干什么 洛克 |
[33:45] | – Keep your voice down.Yeah, cut the act. Get Roarke. | -小声点 -别演了 叫洛克过来 |
[33:47] | This isn’t what I asked for. | 这不是我想要的 |
[33:48] | Got 10 seconds to ID yourself, soldier | 给你十秒表明身份 |
[33:51] | They did a good job, you look like him. But know what? | 他们干得不错 你跟他很像 可是你知道吗 |
[33:53] | He was a lot taller than you. | 他比你高得多 |
[33:55] | – Five seconds. – Yeah, I’ll get Roarke myself. | -还有五秒 -我自己去找洛克 |
[33:57] | – Enough bullshit. – Get your hands off me. | -少屁话 -放开我 |
[33:59] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[34:04] | Why is my name on your dog tags? | 为什么我的名字在你的军牌上 |
[34:08] | – Contact! – Cover fire! | -有敌人 -掩护火力 |
[34:10] | To the right! Cover fire! Cover fire! | 右边 火力掩护 火力掩护 |
[34:22] | Get down! | 伏下 |
[34:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:43] | Please, I need help. | 拜托 我需要帮助 |
[34:49] | Did you just send someone? | 你刚派人来了吗 |
[35:01] | Roarke, if you can hear me, I know what I said. | 洛克 如果你能听见 我知道我说过什么 |
[35:04] | I wanted to humiliate Sloane and watch her cry, | 我想要羞辱斯隆 看她痛哭 |
[35:06] | but this is not what I meant! | 但我不是这个意思 |
[35:14] | Stop! Stop! Call it off! | 住手 住手 快停下 |
[35:35] | Dr. Torture? | 折磨医生 |
[35:41] | No. No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[35:45] | Come on, come on. | 快想办法 |
[35:53] | No, stop! | 不 住手 |
[36:01] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[36:04] | Intercom. | 对讲机 |
[36:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:09] | please continue. | 请继续 |
[36:17] | Okay, so I want you to cut off her ring finger | 好 我要你切掉她的无名指 |
[36:20] | on her… | 她… |
[36:22] | On her left hand. | 她左手的无名指 |
[36:25] | No! No, her right hand. | 不 不 是右手 |
[36:27] | Right hand. | 右手 |
[36:29] | This is my fantasy. Just do it. | 这是我的幻想 照做就是了 |
[36:53] | Easy. | 轻而易举 |
[37:14] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄丝 |
[37:16] | – Melanie. – What are you doing here? | -是梅勒妮 -你怎么会在这里 |
[37:20] | Same as you. I was kidnapped. Come on. | 和你一样 我被绑架了 走吧 |
[37:23] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[37:26] | – Thank you. You saved my life. – It’s not saved yet. | -谢谢你 你救了我的命 -还没得救 |
[37:34] | To the best weekend of our lives! | 敬我们这辈子最棒的周末 |
[37:36] | Screw the glow, I’ll drink to that. | 脸红也不管了 我要干这一杯 |
[37:42] | Oh, yeah. | 好爽 |
[37:44] | Were those gunshots? | 那是枪声吗 |
[37:45] | Ooh, maybe somebody broke into the armory. | 也许有人闯进了军械库 |
[37:48] | Hey, a laser pointer. | 是激光笔呢 |
[37:54] | Come on, models. Come on. | 快跑 模特们 快啊 |
[37:57] | Don’t panic, don’t panic. | 别慌 别慌 |
[37:59] | – Panic room! – Yes! Go, go! | -避难室 -对 快去 |
[38:00] | – What panic room? – Come on, models! | -什么避难室 -快来 模特们 |
[38:03] | I can’t run in these shoes! | 我穿着高跟鞋没法跑步 |
[38:05] | – Guys, come on. It’s up here! – Go, go, go! | -快点 就在上面 -快快快 |
[38:08] | – Oh, my God. – Guys, come on! | -天啊 -大家快点 |
[38:10] | – Come here. It’s right here. – I’m gonna call Roarke. | -过来 就在这 -我打给洛克 |
[38:18] | Are you and your brother enjoying your fantasy? | 你和你哥哥幻想成真 开心吗 |
[38:20] | We loved it until guys with guns showed up. | 本来挺开心的 直到一群拿枪的人出现 |
[38:23] | Come on, you guys. Let’s go. Seriously. | 你们快进来啊 快点 |
[38:25] | Ah, yes. Sounds like Kalashov’s men. | 对了 听起来是卡拉索夫的人 |
[38:27] | – Who the hell is Kalashov? – He’s a businessman | -卡拉索夫是哪位啊 -一个生意人 |
[38:29] | – who formerly owned the house. – What kind of business? | -他是这栋房子的前屋主 -他做哪种生意 |
[38:37] | I’m afraid the problem with having it all | 恐怕坐拥一切的问题在于 |
[38:39] | is usually other people want to take it. | 通常会有其他人想夺走 |
[38:42] | We don’t really wanna have it all, okay? | 我们并不是真想坐拥一切 好吗 |
[38:44] | We just wanna borrow it for the weekend. | 我们只想周末借来感受一下 |
[38:45] | Get off the phone. We gotta get in the panic room. | 把电话挂了 我们得赶紧进避难室 |
[38:48] | – Come on! What? – Door! | -快点 怎么了 -门 |
[38:49] | No! Chas, hey! | 不 嘉斯 |
[38:52] | It’s us. Hello? | 是我们啊 喂 |
[38:54] | Kind of being a Chas-hole. | 你这样很混蛋 |
[38:55] | Roarke. Seriously, I’m such a weenie. | 洛克 真的 我就是个孬货 |
[38:57] | I don’t even do escape rooms. | 我连密室逃脱都不敢玩 |
[38:58] | As I have told you, once a fantasy begins, | 如我之前所说 幻想一旦开始 |
[39:00] | you must see it through to its natural conclusion. | 你必须经历到底 直到自然结束 |
[39:03] | Nobody knew what you meant by that! | 那时候鬼知道你是什么意思 |
[39:06] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[39:09] | He hung up. | 他挂电话了 |
[39:21] | Okay, we– You know what? We gotta calm down. | 听我说 我们必须冷静 |
[39:24] | – Okay. – Gotta calm down. | -好 -得冷静下来 |
[39:25] | This is all fake, right? | 这一切都是假的 对吧 |
[39:29] | Alejandro’s a hell of an actor. | 亚力山卓演技可真好 |
[39:30] | Oh, so, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[39:33] | We surrender! | 我们投降 |
[39:35] | I’m still trying to process this. | 我还在努力消化这一切 |
[39:37] | You and I were kidnapped by the same person? | 我们是被同一个人绑架的吗 |
[39:42] | – I know. It’s crazy, right? – How did you escape? | -我知道 太疯狂了 -你怎么逃脱的 |
[39:46] | Headbutt. | 用铁头功 |
[39:48] | I– I headbutted the guard. | 我用头锤撞守卫 |
[39:50] | I stole his gun and just capped him. | 我偷了他的枪 然后把他弄晕了 |
[39:52] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -厉害 -是啊 |
[39:55] | What happened to the gun? | 枪去哪了 |
[39:56] | I lost it. | 丢了 |
[39:59] | What kind of twisted, disgusting freak | 哪门子心理扭曲的恶心变态 |
[40:02] | would wanna ruin my life and make me watch? | 会想毁了我的人生 还要逼我亲眼看着 |
[40:04] | It’s obviously someone we both know. | 显然是我们都认识的人 |
[40:05] | Someone we went to high school with. | 以前和我们上同一所高中的人 |
[40:08] | What about that psycho stalker girl? | 会不会是那个变态跟踪狂 |
[40:10] | You know the one that wrote letters to everyone? | 就是给所有人写信的那个女生 |
[40:12] | Totally. | 对哦 |
[40:14] | That’s a really good call. | 很有道理 |
[40:16] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[40:19] | – Meredith? – Oh, my God. | -梅瑞狄丝吗 -天啊 |
[40:21] | – What? – Did they make you wear that? | -怎么了 -他们逼你穿这件丑衣服吗 |
[40:25] | I am so sorry. | 我真同情你 |
[40:26] | Look, I don’t know how we both ended up here, | 听着 我不知道我们怎么沦落到这儿的 |
[40:28] | but you got us out of that hellhole. | 但你把我们从那鬼地方救了出来 |
[40:30] | – No biggie. – Now I’m gonna get us home. | -没什么 -现在轮到我带我们回家 |
[40:33] | They brought me here in a boat. | 他们用船把我运来的 |
[40:35] | Find the shore, we find a way out of here. | 找到海岸 我们就能找到离开的方法 |
[41:00] | Unless your fantasy is to die, | 除非你们的幻想是丢掉小命 |
[41:02] | you better come with me. | 否则跟我走吧 |
[41:06] | We should probably go with him. | 我们最好跟着他 |
[41:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:41] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[41:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:49] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么 |
[41:55] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[42:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:23] | Anybody there? | 那边有人吗 |
[42:38] | Dazed and confused. | 茫然无措啊 |
[42:41] | You know, like that movie came out last year. | 就像去年上映那部电影 |
[42:44] | “That’s what I love about high school girls.” | “我就喜欢高中女生这一点” |
[42:46] | Shut up, Himoff. No more flashes. | 闭嘴 黑莫夫 别再开闪光灯了 |
[42:50] | Whoa, hey, hey. No, no, no. I can explain. | 等等 不 不 我可以解释 |
[42:52] | Yeah. You better. Have a little chat, you and me. | 那最好了 我们好好聊聊 |
[42:55] | Let’s go. On your feet. | 我们走 起来 |
[42:56] | Walk. | 走 |
[42:59] | Your tags have my name on them. | 你的军牌上面有我的名字 |
[43:05] | Then I find this in your wallet. | 然后在你钱包里找到了这个 |
[43:07] | Just be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[43:11] | Why do you have a picture of me and my son? | 你为什么有我和我儿子的合照 |
[43:13] | Look, you gotta be straight with me. | 听着 你必须对我说实话 |
[43:16] | – Are you an actor? – Am I an actor? I’m a soldier. | -你是演员吗 -什么演员 我是士兵 |
[43:18] | Time for you to be straight with me. Where did you get this? | 轮到你说实话了 这照片你从哪得到的 |
[43:24] | – That’s me when I was 9. – Nah, don’t. | -那是我9岁拍的照片 -别 |
[43:28] | – That’s my son. – And he’s got a nickname. | -那是我儿子 -他有个昵称 |
[43:30] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[43:32] | Why don’t you tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 |
[43:35] | Patch. | 帕奇 |
[43:38] | Wrong. | 错 |
[43:41] | Ali. | 是阿里 |
[43:43] | Then I find your ID. | 然后我找到了你的身份证 |
[43:46] | Your face with my son’s name and birthday on it. | 上面是你的脸和我儿子的名字生日 |
[43:48] | Enough games. Time for you to tell me | 别再耍花样了 现在就告诉我 |
[43:50] | what the hell’s going on here. | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[43:53] | I was born four months premature. | 我是提前四个月出生的早产儿 |
[43:56] | The doctor said I wouldn’t make it, but I did. | 医生说我活不了 但我活下来了 |
[43:59] | You said I wasn’t the type to throw in the towel. | 你说我不是轻易认输的人 |
[44:01] | That I was a fighter. | 我是个斗士 |
[44:03] | Like Muhammad Ali. | 就像拳王阿里 |
[44:07] | Who told you that story? | 谁告诉你那故事的 |
[44:08] | You did. Every birthday. | 你 我每年生日你都说一遍 |
[44:11] | You’re saying you’re my son? | 你是说 你是我的儿子 |
[44:16] | – That’s impossible. – Yeah, I thought so too. | -这不可能 -我本来也以为不可能 |
[44:20] | Uh, now I’m not so sure. | 现在我不确定了 |
[44:22] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[44:25] | Nine months… | 九个月… |
[44:28] | seven days ago. | 零七天前 |
[44:30] | It was raining. | 那天在下雨 |
[44:32] | He refused his mama’s umbrella. | 他拒绝了他妈妈递来的雨伞 |
[44:34] | You know, he wanted to show me he was tough. | 他想让我知道他很强壮 |
[44:37] | That’s not why I did it. | 那不是我那么做的原因 |
[44:40] | It’s so that you couldn’t tell I was crying. | 我是为了不让你发现我在哭 |
[44:48] | How is this happening? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[44:49] | There’s this place, this island. | 是这个地方 这个岛 |
[44:53] | It can make whatever you want come true. | 这里能实现你任何愿望 |
[44:55] | I said I wanted to be a soldier. | 我说我想当一名士兵 |
[44:56] | But I guess what I really wanted was to see you again. | 但我真正愿望的是再见到你 |
[44:58] | Somehow the island knew. | 这个岛屿不知道为什么知道了 |
[45:01] | When’s the last time you saw me? | 你最后一次见到我是什么时候 |
[45:04] | Twenty-seven years, six months, five days. | 27年6个月零5天前 |
[45:08] | – So I never made it home? – You died saving your men | -这么说我没能回家 -你在委内瑞拉 |
[45:11] | on a classified mission in Venezuela. | 执行秘密任务时为救手下牺牲了 |
[45:15] | Venezuela, you sure? | 委内瑞拉 你确定吗 |
[45:16] | Yeah, of course. Why? | 当然 为什么问 |
[45:20] | Because we’ll be there tomorrow. | 因为我们明天就会去那里 |
[45:58] | – Gather up the crew… – Mr. Roarke. | -把工作人员召集起来 -洛克先生 |
[46:01] | – Ms. Olsen, good morning. – It’s a really good photoshop. | -奥尔森女士 早安 -这图P得真厉害 |
[46:05] | I don’t know how you got it on my phone while I was sleeping, | 我不知道你如何趁我睡觉时放到我手机里的 |
[46:07] | but it does look real. | 但看起来很逼真 |
[46:10] | Ah, it is real. You said yes to Allen, so you’re married. | 这就是真的 你答应了艾伦的求婚 你们结婚了 |
[46:12] | – Looks like a lovely ceremony. – He just proposed last night. | -婚礼看起来很美好 -他昨晚才求的婚 |
[46:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[46:22] | There’s something different about him. | 他看起来不一样了 |
[46:24] | – He looks older. – You’ve been married five years. | -变老了 -你们已经结婚五年了 |
[46:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[46:34] | Daddy, look what I found. | 爸爸 看我找到了什么 |
[46:36] | – Oh, my gosh… – Her name is Lila. | -天啊 -她叫莱拉 |
[46:40] | She’s my…? | 她是我的… |
[46:42] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[46:44] | This is the life you’ve always wanted, no? | 这是你一直梦寐以求的生活 不是吗 |
[46:47] | What do you think, yes? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[46:51] | Okay, enough. She’s a– She’s a child. | 够了 她只是个孩子 |
[46:53] | And you are her mother. | 而你是她的母亲 |
[46:55] | See for yourself. | 不信你自己看 |
[47:04] | Baby girl. | 乖女儿 |
[47:12] | Sleep tight, honey. | 做个好梦 宝贝 |
[47:21] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[47:23] | It’s the island. | 是这个岛 |
[47:25] | The island has, uh, great powers. | 这个岛有神秘的力量 |
[47:28] | I first heard of its legend many, many years ago. | 我在许多年前第一次听说它的传奇 |
[47:32] | A place where anything is possible. I was obsessed. | 有一个地方一切皆有可能 我着迷不已 |
[47:36] | I convinced my wife to help me find it. | 我说服我妻子帮我找到它 |
[47:39] | Our journey was long and hard, and… | 我们的旅程漫长而艰辛 |
[47:45] | She died before we, uh… Before we arrived. | 她… 在我们到达前去世了 |
[47:50] | When I finally discovered this place, | 当我终于找到这地方时 |
[47:51] | I wished for her to live again. | 我许愿她能再获得一次生命 |
[47:55] | To return just as I met her. Forever. | 以我们初见的样子归来 永远 |
[48:00] | It brought her back to–? | 岛让她… |
[48:03] | – To life? – Yes. | -复活了 -是的 |
[48:06] | As long as I stay here and I orchestrate all the fantasies… | 只要我留在这里 精心安排所有幻想 |
[48:11] | she lives. | 她就仍然活着 |
[48:12] | The island has granted your wish too. | 梦幻岛也实现了你的愿望 |
[48:16] | To have the family you’ve always wanted. | 拥有你一直想要的家庭 |
[48:20] | – A life you always dreamt of. – More sand on the side. | -你一直梦想的生活 -旁边再多一点沙子 |
[48:23] | – That’s perfect. – I suggest you start living it. | -完美 -我建议你开始过这种生活 |
[48:28] | Mommy, come play! | 妈妈 快来玩 |
[48:39] | Wrap it up, sergeant. | 收拾好 中士 |
[48:42] | Hey, walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[48:45] | Grab your ruck. | 拿上你的包 |
[48:49] | Hey, LT, over here. | LT 看这里 |
[48:53] | The hell are you doing, Himoff? | 你干什么 黑莫夫 |
[48:54] | You two look so alike, you could be related. | 你俩长得好像 没准有血缘关系 |
[48:57] | – I just thought that– – Don’t do that. Don’t think. | -我就是觉得… -别 不要乱想 |
[48:59] | Do your job. | 做好你的本职 |
[49:06] | I don’t know how this is happening, | 我不知道怎么会发生这种事 |
[49:08] | but I believe you, so we’re leaving. | 但我相信你 所以我们要离开 |
[49:11] | It’s a straight shot to Panama. I can get us home from there. | 这里能直接到巴拿马 到那我就有办法回家 |
[49:14] | Wait. You’re calling off the mission? | 等等 你要取消行动吗 |
[49:16] | No. I’m getting us out of here. | 不 我要带我们离开这儿 |
[49:18] | Well, you can’t do that. You’re a hero. | 你不能那么做 你是英雄 |
[49:22] | You know what a hero is? | 你知道英雄是什么吗 |
[49:24] | A hero’s some guy who’s too stupid to stay alive. | 就是一个连自己性命都保不住的蠢蛋 |
[49:26] | No, no, no. This isn’t what’s supposed to happen. | 不 事情不应该是这样的 |
[49:29] | So then what’s supposed to happen? | 那应该是怎么样 |
[49:32] | I’m supposed to die? | 我就该死吗 |
[49:35] | – Let’s go. – Look, if you do this, | -我们走 -听着 如果你这么做 |
[49:37] | if you run, I don’t know what will happen to you, to me, | 如果你逃走 我不知道你和我会怎么样 |
[49:40] | but I do know that those men back there, your men, | 但我知道那些人 你的手下 |
[49:43] | they’ll die because you won’t be there to save them. | 他们都会死 因为到时没有你在那里救他们 |
[49:45] | – You don’t know that. – I do! It’s why I have your tags. | -你无法确定 -我能 所以我才有你的军牌 |
[49:49] | There was a grenade. You threw yourself on it to save your men. | 当时有个手榴弹 你用身体挡下它 救了你的手下 |
[49:53] | You were a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[49:55] | You were my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[49:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[50:02] | you may have grown up without a father, | 你也许从小就失去了父亲 |
[50:04] | but I’m going home to my son. | 但我要回到我儿子身边 |
[50:08] | This is a mistake, | 这是个错误 |
[50:09] | and it is one you’ll regret for the rest of your life. | 而你余生都会后悔犯了这个错 |
[50:12] | Somebody died and I could’ve stopped it, so trust me… | 有人死了 我本来能阻止的 所以相信我 |
[50:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:19] | At least I’ll still be alive. | 至少我能保住性命 |
[50:45] | You can’t be a coward. | 你不能当懦夫 |
[50:47] | I won’t let you. | 我不允许 |
[50:49] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[50:51] | We complete the mission. We save your men. | 我们完成任务 拯救你的手下 |
[50:54] | But you said that I die in Venezuela. | 但你说我死在了委内瑞拉 |
[50:56] | You did. | 之前是的 |
[50:59] | But I’m here now. | 但现在有我在 |
[51:05] | So, what you’re saying is, you’re guests? | 你们意思是 你们是客人 |
[51:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:10] | And you’ve never heard of Kalashov. | 你们从没听说过卡拉索夫 |
[51:13] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -听说过 |
[51:15] | Uh, what he said. | 他说得对 |
[51:16] | And we are just actors on Fantasy Island. | 我们只是梦幻岛上的演员 |
[51:23] | – Yes. Heh. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[51:26] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[51:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:38] | Okay. One of you is going to tell me the truth. | 好了 你们其中一人要告诉我真相 |
[51:41] | Or did you little punks think | 还是说你们俩小混混以为 |
[51:43] | you could just kill Kalashov and take over? | 你们能杀了卡拉索夫 占岛为王 |
[51:46] | We have no idea who Kalashov is. | 我们根本不知道卡拉索夫是谁 |
[51:48] | I thought you were talking about a vodka. | 我还以为你说的是一种伏特加 |
[51:50] | We didn’t kill anyone. | 我们没杀任何人 |
[51:51] | No, not you. but your bodyguards did. | 你们是没有 但你们的保镖杀人了 |
[51:54] | But that’s okay because we just killed them. | 但没关系 因为我们刚杀了他们 |
[51:56] | And before I kill you two, | 我杀死你们之前 |
[51:59] | you will tell me what you did with cash and cocaine. | 你们快招吧 现金和可卡因去哪了 |
[52:03] | – Cash? – Cocaine? | -现金 -可卡因 |
[52:05] | – No, we– We did some cocaine. – Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | -不 我们只嗑了一点可卡因 -天啊 |
[52:08] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Oh, shit. | -慢着 -我靠 |
[52:11] | You keep playing dumb | 你们再装傻 |
[52:13] | and I will show you what good actor I am. | 我就让你们见识我演技有多好 |
[52:16] | No, I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 不 我觉得我们之间有误会 |
[52:18] | We already talked to Roarke, and we said we are done. | 我们已经和洛克沟通过了 说我们不玩了 |
[52:21] | So this is between you and him. | 所以这是你和他之间的事 |
[52:23] | – Hey. Hey, don’t do that! – Whoa! No! Whoa! | -等等 别这么做 -不 |
[52:25] | – Hey, I swear, we have no idea… – Okay. | -我发誓 我们不知道… -好 |
[52:28] | …where the drugs or cash are, okay? | 毒品或现金在哪 好吗 |
[52:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[52:31] | Because you’re about to lose your hand. | 因为你马上就要失去这只手了 |
[52:33] | We don’t know. Please! If we did, we’d tell you! | 我们不知道 求你了 要是知道肯定会告诉你 |
[52:37] | – This was supposed to be fun. – Yeah. | -我们本来只是想玩玩 -没错 |
[52:39] | – A fantasy! – Maybe this isn’t your fantasy. | -这是个幻想 -也许这不是你的幻想 |
[52:43] | – Maybe it’s mine. – Well, that is so messed up, man. | -也许是我的 -那你的幻想也太变态了 |
[52:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[52:52] | Okay, okay! We know where the money is! | 好 我说 我们知道钱在哪 |
[52:54] | Well, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[52:57] | Tell me! | 快告诉我 |
[52:59] | It’s– It’s downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[53:02] | Near the garage. | 车库附近 |
[53:04] | Yes! | 是的 |
[53:06] | – Okay. – God! | -好 -老天 |
[53:08] | You stay with Goldilocks. | 你在这看着金毛 |
[53:10] | You, come with me. | 你 跟我走 |
[53:24] | – This castle’s gonna be my house. – Oh, God. | -这城堡以后就是我的房子 -天啊 |
[53:27] | What? Just your house? | 什么 只是你一个人的房子吗 |
[53:30] | You’re moving out already? | 你这么快就要搬出去吗 |
[53:32] | Well, can I come in here and live with you? | 我能进来和你一起住吗 |
[53:34] | – No. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[53:35] | You know why, Mommy. | 你知道原因 妈妈 |
[53:40] | I need shells for my house. | 我要用贝壳装饰我的房子 |
[53:45] | Well, if it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你好过点 |
[53:46] | I’m not allowed to live there either. | 她也不准我住在里面 |
[53:50] | This is everything I’ve ever wanted. | 这是我梦寐以求的一切 |
[53:55] | I wish I felt like I deserved it. | 真希望我觉得自己值得拥有这幸福 |
[54:00] | You do deserve it. | 你的确值得拥有 |
[54:15] | I love you both so much. | 我很爱你们父女俩 |
[54:40] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[54:43] | To make things right. | 去改正错误 |
[55:00] | Mr. Roarke, can I talk to you? | 洛克先生 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[55:08] | – I want a new fantasy. – I thought I was very clear. | -我想要一个新幻想 -我之前说得很清楚了 |
[55:10] | – One fantasy per guest. – Yes, I understand what you said. | -每位客人只能有一个幻想 -我知道你说过什么 |
[55:13] | – But I’m– – No, no, no. Trust me, trust me. | -但我… -不 不 相信我 相信我 |
[55:15] | People would kill to have what you have, a family. | 人们会不择手段 为了得到你所拥有的 家庭 |
[55:18] | Please, enjoy them while you can. | 请你好好珍惜 |
[55:21] | You don’t understand. Mr. Roarke. | 你不明白 洛克先生 |
[55:40] | Should we trust him? | 我们该信任他吗 |
[55:42] | He’s almost as scary-looking as the last guy. | 他的外表跟上一个家伙几乎一样可怕 |
[55:45] | Why would someone pretend to save us? | 怎么会有人假装救我们呢 |
[55:47] | Hey! You. | 你 |
[55:49] | – Damon. – Damon. | -达蒙 -达蒙 |
[55:51] | We’ve been walking all night. | 我们已经走了一晚上了 |
[55:52] | Tell us what’s up before we go one more step. | 告诉我们怎么回事 否则我们不走了 |
[55:54] | We’re exposed out here. Roarke’s got eyes and ears everywhere. | 我们暴露在外很危险 洛克到处都有眼线 |
[55:58] | Who’s Roarke? | 洛克是谁 |
[55:59] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[56:03] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[56:05] | We should keep moving. Come on. | 我们该继续前进了 走吧 |
[56:13] | All right, move it or lose it. | 跟上 不然就迷路了 |
[56:16] | We can get up down here. | 我们可以从这里下去 |
[56:20] | Down where? Where are we going? | 下去哪里 我们要去哪 |
[56:22] | You want off this island or not? | 你到底想不想离开这座岛 |
[56:26] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[56:28] | You do not wanna get separated. | 你们不想走散的 |
[56:35] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[56:39] | This way. Oh, no. Wait. | 这边 不 等等 |
[56:41] | Maybe, uh– Maybe this way. Uh, no. | 可能是这边 不 |
[56:44] | Maybe… Maybe this– | 也许 也许这… |
[56:46] | No. | 不 |
[56:48] | This way, this way. | 这边 是这边 |
[57:29] | Come on, blondie. | 快点 金发妞 |
[57:36] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你在逗我吗 |
[57:38] | Floods during high tide. | 涨潮时水位变高 |
[57:40] | Ain’t the water you should be afraid of. | 你们不用害怕这池子 |
[57:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[57:53] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[57:56] | – What the hell was that? – What the hell was what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[57:59] | Sea snakes. They’re attracted to movement. | 是海蛇 它们会被移动物体吸引 |
[58:01] | Just don’t, you know, freak out. | 别…大惊小怪 |
[58:04] | Wade through dirty water in a dark cave | 在一个黑漆漆的山洞里趟脏水 |
[58:07] | filled with sea snakes without freaking out. | 水里还有海蛇 我还不能大惊小怪 |
[58:10] | Super easy. | 很容易做到呢 |
[58:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:20] | I– I– | 我… 我… |
[58:22] | Nothing. Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 没什么 没事了 |
[58:26] | It’s just up here. | 就在前面 |
[58:44] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[58:50] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[58:52] | Your deepest desire. | 你内心最深处的愿望 |
[58:53] | This is why I brought you here, | 所以我才带你们来这里 |
[58:54] | so you can see for yourselves. | 好让你们亲眼看见 |
[58:57] | Your fantasy would be to get back together with your husband? | 你的幻想是和你丈夫和好如初吗 |
[59:01] | What the hell is this place? | 这里到底是什么鬼地方 |
[59:03] | That’s what I was hired to find out. | 我就是受雇来查清楚的 |
[59:05] | I’m a PI. Client offered me a big old payday | 我是私家侦探 有个客户给了我一大笔钱 |
[59:07] | to figure out what happens here and how. | 叫我弄清楚这里的情况和奥秘 |
[59:09] | Wants the power of the island for himself. | 他想独享这座岛的力量 |
[59:11] | I booked a stay three weeks back. | 我三周前订了岛上的酒店 |
[59:14] | Was skeptical at first, but then my fantasy started. | 起初我有些怀疑 但接着我的幻想开始了 |
[59:17] | I saw my daughter, who I’d lost years ago. | 我看见了我女儿 我多年前就失去了她 |
[59:20] | It was beautiful. | 本来一切很美好 |
[59:21] | But then it got all twisted, became a nightmare. | 但后来就变得扭曲 变成了噩梦 |
[59:25] | Roarke found my sat phone and destroyed it | 洛克发现并摧毁了我的卫星电话 |
[59:27] | before I was able to call for help. | 我根本来不及打出去求助 |
[59:29] | He knew…everything. | 他知道…一切 |
[59:32] | This place is evil. Roarke is evil. Huh? | 这地方很邪恶 洛克很邪恶 |
[59:36] | Doesn’t care who lives or dies. | 不在乎其他人生死 |
[59:39] | But I know how to stop him. | 但我知道如何能阻止他 |
[59:41] | Oh, yeah, I do. | 我真的知道 |
[59:43] | Island’s power comes from this here rock thing. | 岛的力量来自这块像石头一样的玩意 |
[59:46] | Turns the water black, dripping everywhere. | 它能把水变黑 滴得到处都是 |
[59:49] | It can do impossible things. | 它能实现不可能的事 |
[59:52] | Bring a loved one back to life, | 复活你爱的人 |
[59:54] | turn them into a black-eyed zombie, like it did my daughter. | 把他们变成黑眼僵尸 就像对我女儿一样 |
[59:59] | I’m not sure how Roarke does it. | 我不确定洛克是如何做到的 |
[1:00:02] | But he uses the water to grant fantasies. | 但他利用水让幻想成真 |
[1:00:05] | I’m gonna use it to expose him as a monster. | 我要用水暴露他是个怪物 |
[1:00:09] | Which is why I need you to smuggle this off the island. | 所以我需要你们把这个偷偷带离岛 |
[1:00:12] | I know a private pilot, hour away. | 我认识一个私人飞行员 一小时就能到 |
[1:00:15] | Find a phone in the hotel, call him at this number, | 在酒店里找一台电话 打这个号码找他 |
[1:00:17] | get off this island with the canteen. | 带着水壶离开这座岛 |
[1:00:19] | – Tell the world about this place. – What about you? | -把这地方告诉全世界 -那你呢 |
[1:00:21] | Roarke won’t let me near the hotel. | 洛克不会让我接近酒店 |
[1:00:23] | But as far as he’s concerned, you’re just a guest. | 但在他看来 你只是一个客人 |
[1:00:26] | – A guest? – What? | -客人 -什么 |
[1:00:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才不是 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah. I saw you get off the plane. | 你是 我看见你下飞机了 |
[1:00:35] | You got here on a plane? | 你是坐飞机来的吗 |
[1:00:37] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:40] | He is crazy. | 他是疯子 |
[1:00:42] | I saved you, remember? | 我救了你 记得吗 |
[1:00:55] | Your fantasy was to ruin my life? | 你的幻想是毁了我的人生吗 |
[1:00:57] | And who are all those people? | 那些人都是谁 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:01:03] | You’re the psycho stalker girl. | 你就是那个变态跟踪狂 |
[1:01:05] | You did all of this because of a couple of pranks? | 你做这一切只是因为几个恶作剧吗 |
[1:01:09] | Pranks? | 恶作剧 |
[1:01:11] | You tortured me every single day for years. | 那几年你每一天都折磨我 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, please. I teased you a little. | 别夸张了 我只是逗逗你 |
[1:01:16] | I was so traumatized by what you did, | 你让我精神严重受创 |
[1:01:18] | I had to finish high school from home. | 我不得不在家里完成高中学业 |
[1:01:20] | Yes, trying to ruin your life was wrong, | 我试图毁掉你的人生是不对 |
[1:01:22] | but you ruined mine first. Which way to the hotel? | 但是 是你先毁掉我的 去酒店该怎么走 |
[1:01:24] | I’m ready to get off this island. | 我准备好离开这个岛了 |
[1:01:26] | I’ll show you. Come on. | 我给你指路 来 |
[1:01:40] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:01:42] | Julia, are you okay? | 茱莉亚 你还好吗 |
[1:01:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:01:45] | – Have some water. – I’m fine. No, please, I’m okay. | -喝点水 -我没事 真的 |
[1:01:54] | It’s beautiful out there. Please go enjoy your fantasy. | 今天天气很好 请去享受你的幻想吧 |
[1:01:58] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:01:59] | I want a new one. | 我想要一个新幻想 |
[1:02:04] | – You’d have to ask Mr. Roarke. – I tried. He won’t listen. | -那你得问洛克先生 -我问过了 他不肯听 |
[1:02:09] | I want to change the moment that I regret most, | 我想改变我最后悔的时刻 |
[1:02:11] | but I chose the wrong one. | 但我选错了 |
[1:02:13] | I didn’t think any of this was gonna be real, | 我没想到这一切会成真 |
[1:02:15] | and now I have five years of memories | 现在我拥有了五年的关于 |
[1:02:17] | of a daughter that I didn’t have yesterday. | 一个昨天还不存在的女儿留下的记忆 |
[1:02:19] | For a new fantasy, you’d be willing to give it all up? | 你愿意为了一个新幻想放弃现有的一切吗 |
[1:02:21] | Your own child? | 放弃你的孩子 |
[1:02:26] | Six years ago, there was an accident. | 六年前 发生了一起意外 |
[1:02:29] | A fire in my apartment. | 我公寓起火了 |
[1:02:31] | It’s why I told Mr. Roarke I was in a dark place. | 所以我才告诉洛克先生当时我非常消沉 |
[1:02:34] | Someone died, | 有人死了 |
[1:02:35] | and it was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:02:38] | If I can stop that from happening and I don’t, | 如果我明明能阻止这事发生 却没有那么做 |
[1:02:41] | I can never live with myself, Julia. | 我会永远饱受煎熬 茱莉亚 |
[1:02:43] | I am begging you. | 我恳求你 |
[1:02:46] | Please, help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[1:02:55] | If your fantasy is to change the moment you regret the most, | 如果你的幻想是改变你最后悔的时刻 |
[1:02:58] | you don’t want a new fantasy. | 你不会想要新幻想的 |
[1:03:05] | – I want my fantasy. – Ms. Olsen, you have to stop. | -我想要我的幻想 -奥尔森女士 别再这样了 |
[1:03:08] | I’m not asking for a new one. | 我不是要新的幻想 |
[1:03:10] | I’m asking for the same fantasy done right. | 只是要处理好原来的幻想 |
[1:03:13] | If I’d known when I got off that plane | 如果我下飞机时知道 |
[1:03:15] | that I could change the past, | 我能改变过去 |
[1:03:16] | there is no question what I would have chosen. | 那我绝对清楚该选什么 |
[1:03:18] | I am sorry that you only now believe in the island, | 很遗憾你现在才相信这座岛 |
[1:03:21] | but rules exist for a reason. | 但规矩存在是有原因的 |
[1:03:23] | Oh, but those aren’t the only rules. Are they? | 但那些不是唯一的规矩 对吧 |
[1:03:26] | You have one of your own. | 你自己也有一个 |
[1:03:28] | As long as you do the island’s bidding, your wife lives. | 只要你为这座岛服务 你妻子就能活下去 |
[1:03:30] | That’s what you told me. | 是你告诉我的 |
[1:03:31] | – I’ve already given you a fantasy. – You misled me. | -我已经给了你一个幻想了了 -你误导我 |
[1:03:34] | My fantasy was to have a do-over, | 我的幻想是重新来过 |
[1:03:36] | but that’s not the do-over I wanted. | 但那不是我要的改变 |
[1:03:43] | You’re willing to risk your wife over it? | 你愿意为此让你妻子冒险吗 |
[1:03:47] | Very well. Are you sure this is what you want? | 好吧 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[1:03:57] | It’s not what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[1:03:59] | It’s what I have to do. | 而是我必须做的 |
[1:05:09] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:05:20] | Help me! I’m trapped! | 救我 我被困住了 |
[1:05:24] | – Come on, JD! – Wait, Brax, JD? | -快走 JD -等等 布拉克斯 JD |
[1:05:26] | Lady, there’s a fire. Come on. | 女士 发生火灾了 快走 |
[1:05:28] | – Go! – No, wait! | -快走 -不 等等 |
[1:05:32] | 四楼 不通往楼顶 | |
[1:05:35] | – Stairway’s to the right! – Nick! | -楼梯在右边 -尼克 |
[1:05:37] | Help! I’m trapped! | 救命 我被困住了 |
[1:05:40] | Don’t let me die, please! | 别让我死 求你了 |
[1:05:42] | – I can’t breathe! – Nick. Nick! | -我无法呼吸 -尼克 尼克 |
[1:05:45] | I’m gonna go get help, okay? Just hang on! | 我去找人帮忙 好吗 撑住 |
[1:05:47] | Please! Please don’t go! Please don’t leave! | 求求你 别走 别离开 |
[1:05:50] | – Officer? There’s someone inside. – Back up. Let’s go! | -警官 有人被困在里面了 -退后 快点 |
[1:05:53] | I need you to help break his door down. | 我需要你帮忙砸开他的门 |
[1:05:54] | Please calm down. | 请冷静 |
[1:05:56] | – Help is on the way. – Patrick? | -救援马上就到 -帕特里克 |
[1:05:59] | Sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[1:06:01] | The fire is in my unit. It’s my upstairs neighbor, he’s trapped. | 是我的单元着火了 我楼上的邻居被困住了 |
[1:06:05] | You need to come inside! Help me kick his door in. | 你得进去 帮我踢开他的门 |
[1:06:08] | The, uh… We should wait for the fire department. | 我们该等消防员来 |
[1:06:11] | – They’ll be here any moment. – They’ll be too late! | -他们马上就到 -到时就来不及了 |
[1:06:12] | We have to save him! | 我们必须救他 |
[1:06:13] | You have to help me save him! | 你必须帮我救他 |
[1:06:20] | We should really wait for the fire department. It… | 我们真的该等消防部门来 |
[1:06:26] | I’m going back in. | 我要回去 |
[1:06:29] | You’ll get hurt! | 你会受伤的 |
[1:06:30] | Don’t be a hero! | 别逞英雄 |
[1:06:42] | Please help me! Please! | 救我 求你了 |
[1:06:45] | I’m coming, Nick! | 我来了 尼克 |
[1:06:48] | Trying to find something to break your door down with. | 我在找东西砸开你的门 |
[1:06:56] | I’m trapped in here. | 我被困在里面了 |
[1:06:59] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[1:07:13] | It’s just right over here. | 就在这边 |
[1:07:26] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:07:29] | Your brother now is dead. | 现在你哥哥死定了 |
[1:07:31] | You also are dead. | 你也死定了 |
[1:07:34] | There’s nobody who can save you two little shits. | 没人能救你们这俩兔崽子 |
[1:07:37] | – Alejandro can. – Who? | -亚历山卓能 -谁 |
[1:07:42] | Who the–? | 谁是… |
[1:07:45] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[1:07:46] | This ain’t your fantasy, asshole. | 这可不是你的幻想 混蛋 |
[1:07:51] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[1:07:53] | It sounded like gunfire. | 好像是枪声 |
[1:07:55] | Wasn’t asking you. | 不是问你 |
[1:07:57] | Sounded like gunfire. | 听起来像枪声 |
[1:08:00] | You know, you can just say sorry. | 其实你道歉就行了 |
[1:08:03] | – Yeah, that would be a start. – He was talking to you. | -是啊 这会是个好开头 -他是对你说 |
[1:08:06] | I was talking to you both. | 我是对你们两个说 |
[1:08:09] | You, sounds like you were a real Ms. Teen Asshole 2009 back then. | 你 听起来你当年是恶霸少女冠军啊 |
[1:08:14] | Time to make amends for your past and ask for forgiveness. | 是时候为你的过去弥补过错 请求原谅了 |
[1:08:17] | And you. | 而你 |
[1:08:19] | Grow up. | 成熟一点吧 |
[1:08:20] | Stop giving this teenage version of her | 别再让少女时期的她 |
[1:08:22] | all this dang power over your life. | 控制你的人生了 |
[1:08:25] | Revenge ain’t gonna fix you. | 报复不会消除你的心魔 |
[1:08:26] | Only you can fix you. | 只有你能消除自己的心魔 |
[1:08:28] | God, you two remind me of my daughter. | 老天 你们让我想起我的女儿 |
[1:08:32] | Never did right by her. | 我对她不够好 |
[1:08:34] | I’m gonna get you both off this island, one way or the other. | 我会帮你们离开这座岛 不管用什么方法 |
[1:08:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:08:44] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[1:08:48] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:08:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:08:51] | – Please, no! – Get out of here! | -求你 不 -快离开 |
[1:08:53] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:09:18] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[1:09:26] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:09:28] | So we could get off this island. | 这样我们才能离开这座岛 |
[1:09:31] | Hold on. I gotta get his map. | 等等 我得拿上他的地图 |
[1:09:36] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:09:47] | All right, I want you to hang back and watch our 6. | 你殿后 看好我们的后方 |
[1:09:50] | – No, I’m coming with you. – No. | -不 我要跟你一起去 -不 |
[1:09:52] | If things went sideways, it’s because we got ambushed. | 如果出事的话肯定是因为我们被偷袭了 |
[1:09:56] | Make sure that doesn’t happen. | 你绝对不能让我们陷入那种境地 |
[1:10:03] | It’s gonna take more than a shotgun | 你和你的蠢老弟只有一把枪 |
[1:10:05] | to save you and your idiot brother! | 可保不住自己的命 |
[1:10:11] | Something like this? | 那这样的东西呢 |
[1:10:13] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换我可不会这么做 |
[1:10:15] | I let go of this handle, we go boom. | 只要我松开把手 我们都得上天 |
[1:10:17] | Put the pin back in. | 把撞针放回去 |
[1:10:20] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[1:10:21] | Guns on the ground. Now. | 把枪放在地上 快点 |
[1:10:28] | My friend upstairs definitely going to kill your brother. | 我楼上的朋友肯定会杀了你哥哥 |
[1:10:31] | – Then he’ll kill you for sure. – Not if he doesn’t know it’s me. | -然后他会杀了你 -除非他不知道这是我 |
[1:10:39] | You two go first, with me right behind you. | 你们俩先上去 我跟在你们后面 |
[1:10:42] | Go. | 快点 |
[1:10:43] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:47] | Tough guy. Come on. | 挺厉害的 走吧 |
[1:11:08] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:11:16] | Grenade. | 手榴弹 |
[1:11:17] | This will not end good for you | 如果你不赶紧放了我们 |
[1:11:19] | if you don’t let us go now. | 你肯定没好果子吃 |
[1:11:21] | It will once I get my brother back. | 等我救出我哥哥就放了你们 |
[1:11:23] | Hand over the grenade. | 把手榴弹给我 |
[1:11:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:11:26] | – Do it. Now! – Okay. | -快点 -好 |
[1:11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:32] | – Patrick? – How do you know my name? | -帕特里克 -你怎么知道我的名字 |
[1:11:34] | Dude, chill, chill. It’s me. Brax. | 哥们 放松点 是我 布拉克斯 |
[1:11:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:11:41] | – In Venezuela? – In Vene– What? | -在委内瑞拉 -委内…什么 |
[1:11:43] | – What are you doing in our fantasy? – You’re in mine. | -你在我的幻想里干什么 -是你在我的幻想里 |
[1:12:08] | Brax? | 布拉克斯 |
[1:12:09] | – I’m a good guy. – We’re here to help. | -我是好人 -我们是来帮忙的 |
[1:12:12] | How many people are in the house? | 屋子里有多少人 |
[1:12:12] | We got a devil, a pig and a clown. | 有一个恶魔 一头猪和一个小丑 |
[1:12:14] | And my brother, he’s Asian. | 还有我弟弟 他是亚裔 |
[1:12:16] | There are models in the panic room. | 紧急避难室里有几个模特 |
[1:12:18] | Could we go home now? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[1:12:24] | Chastity, real disappointed. | 嘉斯迪 我很失望 |
[1:12:26] | – Whatever. – Let’s go. | -随你怎么说 -走吧 |
[1:12:27] | Come on. Move, move, move, move. | 快点 走走走走 |
[1:12:47] | No, no, no, let go! | 不 不 放开我 |
[1:12:55] | – Let go, little man. Let go! – Give it to me. | -放手 小个子 -给我 |
[1:12:57] | Give me grenade! | 把手榴弹给我 |
[1:13:01] | Oh, I mean it, let it go. | 我是认真的 快放手 |
[1:13:04] | Come on, come on. Move it, move it. | 快点 往前 往前 |
[1:13:12] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[1:13:20] | Oh, God, that was close. | 天啊 真是千钧一发 |
[1:13:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:13:30] | Oh…Dude, you did it! | 哥们 你成功了 |
[1:13:32] | We did it! | 是我们成功了 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, buddy! | 伙计 |
[1:13:35] | – I’m so happy you’re alive! – Thanks. | -你还活着真是太好了 -谢谢 |
[1:13:38] | If he’d have thrown that grenade– | 要是他扔出那颗手榴弹 |
[1:13:40] | You would’ve sacrificed yourself. | 你肯定会牺牲自己 |
[1:13:43] | That’s why you’re my hero. | 所以你是我的英雄 |
[1:13:46] | You did something I could never do. | 你做了一些我永远做不到的事 |
[1:13:49] | I wouldn’t sell yourself short, Ali. | 不要这么看轻自己 阿里 |
[1:13:51] | I can’t believe the models locked us out. | 真不敢相信那些模特把我们关在外面 |
[1:13:53] | I cannot believe I ever let Jenni go. | 真不敢相信我当初让珍妮离开了我 |
[1:13:55] | When I get home, I’m gonna tell her, she’s my moon and my stars. | 等我回家就去告诉她 她是我的月亮星辰 |
[1:14:01] | JD Jd? | |
[1:14:02] | JD Jd? | |
[1:14:05] | – JD! – Cover rear! | -JD -找掩护 |
[1:14:08] | JD Jd! | |
[1:14:16] | JD Jd? | |
[1:14:19] | – We have to go. Now! – Why is this happening? | -我们该走了 -为什么会这样 |
[1:14:43] | We can’t kill these things! Get out of here! | 我们杀不掉这些东西 快离开这里 |
[1:14:56] | Come on! | 走了 |
[1:15:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:22] | The hotel’s close. We just need to get there and find a phone. | 酒店很近了 我们只要去找一个电话 |
[1:15:25] | Yeah, like we’re just gonna be able to waltz in there | 是啊 说得好像我们可以大摇大摆地进去 |
[1:15:27] | – and make a phone call. – Look, Damon was right. | -打个电话 -听着 达蒙说得没错 |
[1:15:30] | I owe you an apology, so I’m sorry. | 我欠你一个道歉 对不起 |
[1:15:33] | I’m sorry I brought you into all this. | 很抱歉我把你卷到这种事里 |
[1:15:35] | I didn’t think any of it would be real. I can prove it. | 我没想到一切都是真的 我能证明 |
[1:15:42] | She looks better than Tupac. | 她看起来比图帕克强点 |
[1:15:44] | You recorded this? | 你还录下来了 |
[1:15:45] | I fantasized about getting revenge for years. | 这么多年来 我一直幻想着要复仇 |
[1:15:47] | Can you blame me for wanting to document it? | 我想录下来能怪我吗 |
[1:15:49] | I thought you were a hologram. | 我以为你是全息影像 |
[1:15:51] | And here is the proof that I saved you. | 这是我救了你的证据 |
[1:15:56] | See? I used the Taser thing | 看 我用那个电击 |
[1:15:58] | and the water to take him down. | 和水把他干掉的 |
[1:16:00] | You want a prize for not letting me die? | 你还想因为没杀了我而领赏吗 |
[1:16:03] | I know asking for all of this was crazy, | 我知道要求这一切很疯狂 |
[1:16:06] | but, please, you have to believe me. | 但是拜托 你要相信我 |
[1:16:08] | I thought it was fake. | 我以为这都是假的 |
[1:16:10] | How did you figure out it was actually me? | 你怎么发现那真的是我 |
[1:16:13] | When your real husband answered the phone, I… Wait. | 当你真正的丈夫接电话后 我…等等 |
[1:16:28] | – I don’t think I can do this. – You have to. | -我觉得我做不到 -你必须要这么做 |
[1:16:40] | – What do you want, Sloane? – Will, please don’t hang up! | -你到底想要什么 斯隆 -威尔 别挂 |
[1:16:44] | Uh, I need your help. I’ve been kidnapped. | 我需要你的帮助 我被绑架了 |
[1:16:46] | I’ve been taken to some island somewhere. | 我被带到一个岛上 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, cut the bullshit. | 少扯谎了 |
[1:16:52] | Please, I am telling you the truth. | 拜托 我说的是实话 |
[1:16:54] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[1:17:03] | You probably shouldn’t. | 你也许是不该信我 |
[1:17:07] | Not after what I did to you. | 毕竟我对你做了这种事 |
[1:17:10] | We used to be happy, Will. | 我们以前很快乐 威尔 |
[1:17:13] | And then… | 后来… |
[1:17:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:17:20] | I’m not trying to make excuses, | 我不是想要找借口 |
[1:17:22] | but I felt you pulling away from me, so I wanted to hurt you. | 但我觉得你离我越来越远 所以我想伤害你 |
[1:17:25] | It’s what I’ve done my whole life, I– | 我这辈子一直在这样做 我… |
[1:17:28] | I hurt people who don’t deserve it. | 我总是伤害那些不该受到伤害的人 |
[1:17:40] | And I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:17:43] | There is no defending | 我无法为 |
[1:17:46] | the way that I treated you. | 我那么对你而找理由 |
[1:17:50] | And I’ll understand if you can never forgive me. | 如果你无法原谅我 我也理解 |
[1:17:57] | Do you think this fixes anything? | 你觉得这么说能改变什么吗 |
[1:17:59] | Not even close. | 一点也不觉得 |
[1:18:02] | Okay. Um… | 好吧… |
[1:18:04] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[1:18:07] | I have a phone number. | 我有一个电话号码 |
[1:18:08] | I need you to call it | 我要你打过去 |
[1:18:10] | and tell them that Damon needs the plane. | 然后告诉他们 达蒙需要飞机 |
[1:18:13] | Damon? Do I even wanna know? | 达蒙 我希望知道内情吗 |
[1:18:16] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[1:18:18] | I’ll explain everything when I get home. | 等我回到家 我会告诉你一切 |
[1:18:20] | Will… | 威尔 |
[1:18:22] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:37] | Come on, Gwen, please breathe. | 拜托 格温 呼吸 |
[1:18:39] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:18:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:18:43] | Oh, good girl. | 好样的 |
[1:18:48] | What are you…? What are you doing here? | 你…你在这里干什么 |
[1:18:52] | You got your fantasy redo. | 你的幻想重置了 |
[1:18:55] | Did it work? Did you save him? | 成功了吗 你救了他吗 |
[1:18:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:00] | I think this is someone else’s fantasy. | 我觉得这是其他人的幻想 |
[1:19:03] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[1:19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:06] | Damon’s pilot should be here any minute. | 达蒙的飞行员随时会到 |
[1:19:14] | Grab one. | 抓一根 |
[1:19:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:22] | Whatever comes out of there…We’ll deal with it. | 不管谁出来…我们都干掉 |
[1:19:24] | Together. | 一起 |
[1:19:41] | Patrick? Brax? | 帕特里卡 布拉克斯 |
[1:19:44] | What–? How did you find us? | 你…你们怎么找到我们的 |
[1:19:46] | We’re looking for Roarke. | 我们在找洛克 |
[1:19:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:19:49] | I’m her fantasy. | 我是她的幻想 |
[1:19:53] | Not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:19:55] | Where’s JD? | JD在哪里 |
[1:20:02] | – He didn’t make it. – We have to get off this island. | -他没能逃出来 -我们要离开这座岛 |
[1:20:05] | Let me grab the map. | 我先拿上地图 |
[1:20:08] | A plane is on its way. Come on. | 飞机马上来了 快点 |
[1:20:10] | Head for the dock. | 去码头 |
[1:20:10] | – Head for the dock! Let’s go! – Go! | -去码头 快走 -快走 |
[1:20:13] | Back, back, back! | 后退 后退 |
[1:20:14] | Hello, my friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[1:20:16] | – Roarke, you son of a bitch. – I warned you. | -洛克 你这个混蛋 -我警告过你们 |
[1:20:18] | Fantasies rarely play out as you would expect. | 幻想往往和理想是有出入的 |
[1:20:20] | Play out? My brother’s dead! | 出入 我的哥哥死了 |
[1:20:22] | I could not save him, just like Mr. Sullivan | 我救不了他 就像沙利文先生 |
[1:20:24] | couldn’t save his father. | 救不了自己的父亲 |
[1:20:29] | The staff will do anything to protect me. | 这些员工会用尽办法保护我 |
[1:20:31] | The island gives them a taste of their fantasies. | 这座岛也让他们享受了自己的幻想 |
[1:20:35] | They give me their loyalty. | 他们会忠于我 |
[1:20:37] | And who are you loyal to? Do they know? | 那你忠于谁 他们知道吗 |
[1:20:40] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[1:20:42] | We weren’t brought here to have our own fantasy. | 我们不是被带来享受幻想的 |
[1:20:44] | We were brought here to be part of someone else’s. | 我们是被带来满足别人的幻想 |
[1:20:46] | – Because of Nick Taylor. – Who’s Nick Taylor? | -因为尼克·泰勒 -尼克·泰勒是谁 |
[1:20:49] | He was our roommate. | 他以前是我们的室友 |
[1:20:51] | – He died, six years ago. – In a fire that I started. | -他六年前死了 -死于我引发的火灾 |
[1:20:55] | I had just moved into the building. | 我当时刚搬进那幢楼 |
[1:20:57] | I put a kettle on for tea, | 我在烧水 |
[1:20:59] | and I forgot to turn the burner off when I left. | 结果离开的时候忘记关火了 |
[1:21:02] | My fantasy took me back there. I saw you and JD. | 我的幻想把我带回了那里 我看到了你和JD |
[1:21:05] | JD wanted to check on Nick’s room, | JD本来想去尼克房间看看的 |
[1:21:08] | but I thought he was out with a girl, so… I made JD run. | 但我以为他出去泡妞了 所以我让JD快跑 |
[1:21:12] | You were there. | 你当时也在 |
[1:21:14] | You did nothing. | 你什么都没做 |
[1:21:17] | – I didn’t see you. – Nick was in one of my classes. | -我没有见到你 -尼克以前和我是同学 |
[1:21:21] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
[1:21:24] | But I couldn’t believe | 但当时我不相信 |
[1:21:26] | that someone was actually interested in me. | 有人真的会喜欢我 |
[1:21:28] | I was supposed to see him later that night, but I got cold feet. | 我本来那天晚上要和他出去的 但我放了他鸽子 |
[1:21:32] | He shouldn’t have been home. He should’ve been with me. | 他不该在家的 他本来应该和我一起的 |
[1:21:35] | Everyone who got off that plane has a hand in Nick’s death. | 从那架飞机上下来的人都和尼克的死有关 |
[1:21:38] | So this is one big revenge fantasy? | 所以这其实是一个复仇幻想 |
[1:21:40] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:21:42] | So how does this end? | 那这一切要怎么结束 |
[1:21:44] | With your deaths. Your lives for Nick’s, | 用你们的死 用你们的命换尼克的命 |
[1:21:46] | if that’s what the island demands. | 如果这是这座岛所要求的的 |
[1:21:48] | – Call it off. – You know I do not have a choice. | -快点叫停 -你知道我别无选择 |
[1:21:55] | – The plane. – Get them out of here. | -飞机 -带他们离开这里 |
[1:21:57] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:22:03] | Someone has found his courage. | 有人找回了自己的勇气嘛 |
[1:22:05] | The plane. The plane! | 飞机 飞机 |
[1:22:11] | There it is! | 在那边 |
[1:22:13] | Hey! Over there! | 这边 |
[1:22:18] | Oh, my God. We’re going home. | 天啊 我们要回家了 |
[1:22:21] | Who are you protecting? | 你到底在保护谁 |
[1:22:23] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:22:32] | Stop. | 站住 |
[1:22:34] | She wants them all together. | 她想要他们一起 |
[1:22:41] | – Oh, my God. – What the–? | -天啊 -这… |
[1:22:45] | – No! No! – Who is that? | -不 不 -那是谁 |
[1:22:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:22:50] | – Come on, let’s go! – Go! Run! | -快走 -快跑 |
[1:23:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:09] | We’re safe here for– For a minute. | 我们暂时…暂时安全了 |
[1:23:12] | Okay, not to be negative, but we’re gonna die here. | 我也不想说丧气话 但我们会死在这里 |
[1:23:15] | – We’re not throwing in the towel. Not yet. – She’s right. | -我们不能就这么放弃 还不行 -她说得对 |
[1:23:17] | – Everyone else here works for Roarke. – Unless they don’t. | -这里的人都是洛克的人 -除非有人不是 |
[1:23:23] | Julia, she pulled me from the fire. | 茱莉亚 她把我从火里救了出来 |
[1:23:25] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[1:23:27] | Roarke’s servants wouldn’t interfere in a fantasy. | 洛克的手下是不会干涉幻想的 |
[1:23:30] | Maybe she’s not his assistant. Maybe she is a guest. | 也许她并不是他的助手 也许她也是一名客人 |
[1:23:32] | She did say she just started there. | 她的确说过她才刚来几天 |
[1:23:33] | She could be Nick’s mom. | 她可能是尼克的妈妈 |
[1:23:35] | He always told me how controlling she was, | 他总是和我说她控制欲很强 |
[1:23:37] | and Julia’s eyes, they look a lot like Nick’s. | 茱莉亚的眼睛看上去也和尼克很像 |
[1:23:40] | I saw her coughing up blood. | 我看到过她咳血 |
[1:23:43] | This could be her dying wish. | 这可能是她的遗愿 |
[1:23:45] | Okay, but then why would she save you from the fire? | 好吧 但她为什么要把你从火里救出来 |
[1:23:48] | So Gwen could tell us why we’re here. | 这样格温才能告诉我们 我们为什么来 |
[1:23:50] | It’s not really a satisfying revenge | 如果你的复仇对象都一头雾水 |
[1:23:52] | – if your victims are oblivious. – So we go to her. | -这复仇根本不满足 -那我们就去找她 |
[1:23:55] | We apologize, we try to make this right. | 去道歉 努力挽回这一切 |
[1:23:57] | Someone that brought us to this island to die | 把我们带到这座岛上弄死的人 |
[1:23:59] | is probably looking for a little more than just an apology. | 可能想要的不仅仅只是一个道歉 |
[1:24:02] | If we can’t stop her, maybe we can stop the island. | 如果我们阻止不了她 也许我们能阻止这座岛 |
[1:24:07] | Yeah, there’s a spring with an ancient stone. | 有一个古石边的泉水 |
[1:24:09] | – It makes the fantasies possible. – The water in the spring. | -就是幻想的来源 -泉里的水 |
[1:24:12] | JD was right. Roarke did spike our drinks. | JD说得没错 洛克真的给喝的里加料了 |
[1:24:14] | We destroy the spring, then we end the fantasies? | 我们毁掉那个泉 就能结束幻想吗 |
[1:24:17] | – It’s worth a shot. – How do we do that? | -值得一试 -我们要怎么做 |
[1:24:21] | With this. | 用这个 |
[1:24:39] | Anything else we should know? | 还有什么需要注意的事吗 |
[1:24:40] | It’s a maze, so stick together. | 那是个迷宫 我们要跟紧点 |
[1:24:43] | And there are sea snakes, so don’t, you know, freak out. | 还有海蛇 所以不要…惊慌 |
[1:24:46] | Did she say sea snakes? | 她刚刚说有海蛇吗 |
[1:24:54] | We had a guide before, and even he almost got lost, but I’m… | 我们上次来有向导 但他也差点迷路 但我… |
[1:24:57] | I’m 99 percent positive it’s this way. | 我99%确定是这边 |
[1:25:03] | Listen for the spring. | 仔细听泉水的声音 |
[1:25:05] | It sounds like dripping water. | 就是那种滴水的声音 |
[1:25:08] | Whole island sounds like that. | 这个岛都有那种声音 |
[1:25:10] | I think I hear it. | 我觉得我听到了 |
[1:25:16] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[1:25:18] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[1:25:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:25:22] | We lost Gwen and Brax. | 格温和布拉克斯不见了 |
[1:25:25] | Give me the grenade. | 把手榴弹给我 |
[1:25:27] | I’ll find the spring, you go find them. | 我去找泉 你去找他们 |
[1:25:29] | No, no. It’s too dangerous. | 不 不 太危险了 |
[1:25:31] | If you find the spring, call out for me. | 如果你找到泉了 大声喊我 |
[1:25:32] | I’ll follow your voice | 我会跟着你的声音 |
[1:25:34] | and then blow it. | 炸掉那里 |
[1:25:42] | Sloane? | 斯隆 |
[1:26:41] | Just sea snakes. | 只是海蛇 |
[1:27:06] | Melanie? | 梅勒妮 |
[1:27:52] | Brax. | 布拉克斯 |
[1:27:55] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我不会有事吧 |
[1:28:00] | – We should’ve never come here. – You gotta save me, dude. | -我们就不该来这里 -救我 哥们 |
[1:28:03] | I’d do it for you. I did everything for you. | 我肯定会救你的 我为你做了一切 |
[1:28:06] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[1:28:07] | It should’ve been you instead. | 死的应该是你 |
[1:28:09] | Mom and Dad love me more. | 爸爸和妈妈更爱我 |
[1:28:11] | They already wish you were dead. | 他们早就希望你去死了 |
[1:28:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:16] | JD, no! No! | JD 不 不 |
[1:28:35] | Omg. | 我的天 |
[1:28:36] | What a pathetic loser. | 真是一个可悲的废物 |
[1:28:39] | – What are you? – I’m the real you. | -你是什么 -我是真正的你 |
[1:28:43] | – The coolest girl in school. – No. | -学校里最厉害的女孩 -不 |
[1:28:47] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 我现在已经不是那样的了 |
[1:28:49] | There’s no defending the way that I treated you. | 我无法为我那么对你而找理由 |
[1:28:52] | And I’ll understand if you never forgive me. | 如果你无法原谅我 我也理解 |
[1:28:55] | Stop it! I meant that. | 别说了 我是认真的 |
[1:28:57] | People never change. | 人是不会变的 |
[1:28:59] | They just get better at hiding who they are. | 他们只是会更加善于隐藏本我 |
[1:29:02] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:29:05] | You are not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:29:08] | I will never be you again. | 我永远不会变回你 |
[1:29:30] | Mommy, come see. | 妈妈 快拉看 |
[1:29:33] | Lila, what are you doing? | 莱拉 你在干什么 |
[1:29:35] | I killed Daddy. | 我杀了爸爸 |
[1:29:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:29:40] | – Why? – Because you don’t deserve him. | -为什么 -因为你不配得到他 |
[1:29:42] | You don’t deserve me. | 你不配得到我 |
[1:29:44] | You don’t deserve anything good after what you did. | 你做出那种事 你不配得到任何好东西 |
[1:29:47] | – Oh, Lila…- My friend was right. | -莱拉 -我的朋友说得没错 |
[1:29:50] | You ruin everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[1:29:53] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[1:29:59] | Hi, Gwen. | 你好 格温 |
[1:30:20] | Oh, God, Nick! Please, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 尼克 拜托 对不起 |
[1:30:22] | “Sorry” Won’t bring me back, Gwen. | “对不起”无法让我死而复生 格温 |
[1:30:25] | “Sorry” Won’t keep me from gagging on the smoke, | “对不起”也无法让我因为活活烧死 |
[1:30:29] | from burning alive. | 而吸入的烟尘消失 |
[1:30:33] | Do you know what that feels like? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[1:30:41] | You’re not him. | 你不是他 |
[1:30:53] | Please, Nick, you said it yourself, | 求你了 尼克 你也说了 |
[1:30:55] | none of this is gonna bring you back. | 这一切也无法让你死而复生 |
[1:30:57] | I’m not the one doing this. | 这一切不是我干的 |
[1:30:58] | I know who is, and she can have me. | 我知道是谁 她可以来找我 |
[1:31:00] | Just let the others go. | 放了其他人 |
[1:31:02] | Do you hear me, Julia?! | 你听到了吗 茱莉亚 |
[1:31:05] | Who’s Julia? | 茱莉亚是谁 |
[1:31:34] | Melanie! | 梅勒妮 |
[1:31:41] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[1:31:47] | Patrick! Gwen? | 帕特里克 格温 |
[1:31:50] | – Are you okay? – I heard screaming. | -你没事吧 -我听到尖叫声 |
[1:31:52] | I just saw Nick. This is not Julia’s fantasy. | 我刚刚看到了尼克 这不是茱莉亚的幻想 |
[1:31:54] | – Then whose is it? – It’s not Patrick’s. | -那是谁的 -不是帕特里克的 |
[1:31:59] | Guy just can’t seem to save anybody. | 男人就是谁都救不了 |
[1:32:01] | Not even himself. | 连自己都不行 |
[1:32:03] | As soon as I saw this place, I… | 但我看到这个地方 我… |
[1:32:05] | I knew I had to bring everyone here where there’s… | 我就知道我要把大家都带到这个… |
[1:32:08] | no escape from my fantasy. | 无法逃脱我的幻想的地方 |
[1:32:10] | – Your fantasy? – Yes. The one I asked for | -你的幻想 -没错 在你们所有人 |
[1:32:14] | before any of you had even heard of Fantasy Island. | 听说梦幻岛之前 就拥有的幻想 |
[1:32:18] | When I first met Nick, it was like I’d known him for years. | 我初识尼克就一见如故 |
[1:32:22] | And we got coffee, and we ended up talking the entire night. | 我们一起喝咖啡 聊了一整晚 |
[1:32:26] | And I wasn’t worried about saying something stupid | 我一点都不用担心会说什么蠢话 |
[1:32:28] | or trying to be cool | 或者要装什么 |
[1:32:31] | because he made me feel comfortable in my own skin. | 因为他让我觉得做自己都很自在 |
[1:32:35] | We made plans to see each other again that night. | 我们那晚本来说好要见面的 |
[1:32:38] | It would’ve been our first real date. | 那是我们的第一次正式约会 |
[1:32:41] | I wanted to look super pretty, so I bought a new dress, | 我想要打扮得美美的 我就买了新裙子 |
[1:32:44] | I got this necklace. | 我买了项链 |
[1:32:46] | I got to our meeting place, and I waited. | 我去了见面的地点 一直等 |
[1:32:49] | Hour passed, then two, but no Nick. | 一小时过去了 两小时过去了 尼克还没来 |
[1:32:52] | I started to think, “Sloane was right. I am worthless. | 我开始想 “斯隆说得没错 我没有价值 |
[1:32:56] | No one could ever possibly love me, | 没有人可能会爱上我 |
[1:32:59] | and Nick must have realized that too. | 尼克肯定也是意识到了 |
[1:33:00] | Why else would he be doing this to me?” | 不然他为什么要这么对我” |
[1:33:03] | I stayed there all night, torturing myself! | 我等了一整晚 折磨着我自己 |
[1:33:07] | And when I got home, I read about the fire, | 等我到家后 知道了火灾的事 |
[1:33:10] | and my heart shattered. | 我的心都碎了 |
[1:33:15] | I was this close to my real-life fantasy, | 我离我的幻想曾经那么近 |
[1:33:18] | but all of you, you turned it into a nightmare! | 但你们却把那变成了一个噩梦 |
[1:33:21] | You could’ve had anything you wanted here. | 你在这里可以拥有你想要的一切 |
[1:33:23] | – You could’ve had Nick back. – It would’ve been fake. | -你可以让尼克回来 -那也是假的 |
[1:33:26] | Our future was stolen, | 我们的未来都被偷走了 |
[1:33:28] | and all of you, you just moved on with your lives. | 你们所有人就这么继续快乐地生活 |
[1:33:31] | Nick deserves better. Nick deserves justice. | 尼克值得更好的 尼克 |
[1:33:34] | Melanie. | 梅勒妮 |
[1:33:40] | Don’t you mean “Psycho stalker freak”? | 你是说”变态跟踪狂”吗 |
[1:33:43] | There is hate in my heart, | 我的内心中充满憎恨 |
[1:33:45] | and it grows every day. | 每天都在滋长 |
[1:33:47] | You put it there! This is as much your fault as theirs. | 是你种下去的 你和他们一样 都有错 |
[1:33:51] | – But you saved me. – That was an act. | -但你救了我 -那是演戏 |
[1:33:55] | – Why? – So you could see my worth. | -为什么 -这样你才能看清我的价值 |
[1:33:58] | Your very life on this island, it depended on me. | 你在这座岛上的性命 都在我手上 |
[1:34:01] | I wouldn’t do that! | 换我可不会这么做 |
[1:34:06] | Really? You thought I needed you? | 真的吗 你以为我需要你吗 |
[1:34:10] | I was using you to get off this island. | 我是在利用你逃出这座岛 |
[1:34:13] | – Shut up. – I didn’t think it was possible. | -闭嘴 -我以前还真没有想到 |
[1:34:15] | You’re actually more pathetic now than you ever were then. | 但是你现在比你当初更加可悲 |
[1:34:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:34:26] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[1:34:31] | Holy shit. She went out with him one time? | 上帝啊 她只是和他一起约会过一次 |
[1:34:34] | I can hear it. The spring. | 我能听到 泉水的声音 |
[1:34:46] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:35:13] | What are you waiting for? Do it. | 你还在等什么 动手啊 |
[1:35:15] | It’s reflecting her fantasy. | 里面在倒映她的幻想 |
[1:35:21] | Please do not do that, Ms. Olsen. | 不要这么做 奥尔森女士 |
[1:35:24] | Julia is your fantasy? | 茱莉亚是你的幻想 |
[1:35:26] | – My wife. – She said she just started here. | -我的妻子 -她说她刚来这里工作 |
[1:35:28] | She believes that, yes. | 她的确是这么认为的 |
[1:35:30] | You see, my wish was to have her back, | 我的愿望就是让他回来 |
[1:35:33] | just as I met her, forever. | 永远和我们初见时一样 |
[1:35:36] | So she appears not knowing me, | 所以她就是不认识我的样子 |
[1:35:38] | and soon, she takes ill, just as she did before. | 很快 她就会生病 就像她以前一样 |
[1:35:43] | That plays out again and again. | 那会一次一次地重演 |
[1:35:45] | Courting her became too painful. | 照顾她实在是太痛苦了 |
[1:35:47] | So I lie to her. I tell her she’s my assistant. | 所以我欺骗了她 我说她是我的助手 |
[1:35:53] | When Melanie requested her fantasy, | 当梅勒妮提出她的幻想时 |
[1:35:55] | I had no choice but to oblige. | 我别无选择 只能服从 |
[1:35:56] | – You can stop her, Roarke. – No. He can’t. | -你可以阻止她 洛克 -他不行 |
[1:36:00] | He’s the genie, and this island is his bottle. | 他就是精灵 这座岛就是他的魔瓶 |
[1:36:03] | Trapped forever. | 永远被困在这里 |
[1:36:04] | And if he doesn’t give every guest their fantasy, | 如果他无法实现每位客人的幻想 |
[1:36:07] | he loses his love. | 他就会失去所爱 |
[1:36:09] | You think that’s love? | 你觉得那是爱吗 |
[1:36:11] | Letting Julia die over and over again forever? That’s hell. | 让茱莉亚一次一次地去死 那是地狱 |
[1:36:15] | She was your wife, Roarke. She’s not anymore. | 她曾经是你的妻子 洛克 但现在不是了 |
[1:36:17] | She’s not even your assistant. She’s your prisoner. | 她甚至不是你的助手 她是你的囚犯 |
[1:36:20] | You have to let her go. | 你应该放手 |
[1:36:28] | – I cannot. – No! | -我做不到 -不 |
[1:36:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:36] | I’m sorry. The fantasy must reach its natural conclusion. | 很抱歉 幻想必须要走向自然结局 |
[1:36:44] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[1:36:55] | The guests… | 客人们… |
[1:36:57] | they’re dying. | 他们要死了 |
[1:36:59] | I’m dying. | 我也要死了 |
[1:37:01] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:37:03] | Soon enough. | 很快就没事了 |
[1:37:04] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:37:05] | If I interfere with the island… | 如果我干涉了岛上的事… |
[1:37:09] | I lose you forever. | 我会永远失去你 |
[1:37:13] | Lose me? | 失去我 |
[1:37:48] | You have to do something. | 你应该做些什么 |
[1:37:50] | They’re not the island’s guests. | 他们不是岛上的客人 |
[1:37:53] | They’re yours. | 他们是你的客人 |
[1:37:55] | It’s not what I want. | 我不想这样的 |
[1:37:59] | But it’s what you have to do. | 但这是你该做的事 |
[1:38:24] | Melanie, I am sorry | 梅勒妮 我很遗憾 |
[1:38:26] | your life didn’t work out the way you wanted. | 你的人生并没有像你想象中的那样 |
[1:38:28] | – Mine didn’t either. – Everybody’s sorry | -我也一样 -所有人在最后 |
[1:38:30] | when it’s time to pay the piper, right? | 要付出代价的时候总是很遗憾 对吗 |
[1:38:32] | I’ll pay. | 我来付出代价 |
[1:38:34] | It was my fault. I could’ve saved Nick. Let the others go. | 那都是我的错 我可以救下尼克的 放了其他人 |
[1:38:38] | Oh, my God. Are you still trying to be like dead daddy? | 天啊 你还想模仿你死去的爸爸吗 |
[1:38:41] | Well, you’re not a hero. It was just your fantasy. | 你不是英雄 这不是你的幻想 |
[1:38:44] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[1:38:47] | It was his fantasy. | 那是她的幻想 |
[1:38:49] | All of my guests get a fantasy. | 我的客人都有自己的幻想 |
[1:38:55] | So if you drink the water, you get one. | 所以如果你喝下水 你也能有幻想 |
[1:38:58] | Sloane’s fantasy? | 斯隆的幻想 |
[1:39:00] | What, that she and her husband get to be together forever? | 什么 是让她和她的丈夫永远在一起吗 |
[1:39:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:39:09] | That you and Nick do. | 是你和尼克永远在一起 |
[1:39:13] | Those are the rules. | 这是规矩 |
[1:39:43] | Fantasy fucking Island. | 该死的梦幻岛 |
[1:39:59] | Get back! | 后退 |
[1:40:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:40:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:40:26] | Gwen. You okay? | 格温 你没事吧 |
[1:40:29] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:40:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:40:37] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[1:40:39] | Where’s Patrick? | 帕特里克在哪里 |
[1:40:42] | He died, as a hero. | 他死了 像个英雄 |
[1:40:51] | He made his father proud. | 他让他的父亲以他为豪 |
[1:41:16] | One star on Yelp. | 一星差评 |
[1:41:19] | So, what’s gonna stop us all | 你要怎么阻止我们 |
[1:41:21] | from exposing this island and suing you? | 曝光这座岛 起诉你呢 |
[1:41:23] | Well, fantasies, Mrs. Maddison, are a lot like dreams. | 麦迪逊太太 幻想和梦很像 |
[1:41:27] | You rarely remember the details, | 你几乎记不起细节 |
[1:41:29] | but you always remember how they make you feel. | 但你会一直记着这带给你的感受 |
[1:41:31] | Well, I just remembered | 我刚记起 |
[1:41:33] | that I wanna get the hell off this island. | 我想要赶紧离开这个地方 |
[1:41:40] | So, what happens to you now, Mr. Roarke? | 那你现在怎么办 洛克先生 |
[1:41:42] | I stay here, | 我会留在这里 |
[1:41:44] | protect this place | 保护这个地方 |
[1:41:46] | and live my life without regret. | 不留遗憾地过完我的一生 |
[1:42:00] | Technically, you partook in your brother’s fantasy, | 严格来说 你参与了你哥哥的幻想 |
[1:42:04] | so the island can grant you one. | 所以这个岛也可以给你一个幻想 |
[1:42:07] | I want JD back. I want him to go home, to have a life. | 我想要JD回来 我希望他回家 好好过日子 |
[1:42:10] | In order for that fantasy to last, | 要维持这个幻想 |
[1:42:13] | you would need to stay here. Forever. | 你要留在这里 永远留在这里 |
[1:42:25] | I was so horrible to her back then. | 我以前对她真的很糟糕 |
[1:42:29] | All you can do now is forgive yourself. | 你现在只能原谅你自己 |
[1:42:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:42:38] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:42:39] | We can’t leave yet. Brax isn’t on the plane. | 我们还不能走 布拉克斯还没上来 |
[1:42:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:42:47] | I don’t think he’s coming. | 我觉得他不会来了 |
[1:42:58] | JD Jd! | |
[1:43:33] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[1:43:37] | You work for me. You’ll need a uniform and a name tag. | 你为我工作了 你需要制服和名牌 |
[1:43:41] | Quite the unusual one. “Brax.” | 很特别的名字 布拉克斯 |
[1:43:43] | It’s better than my college nickname. | 比我大学的外号好多了 |
[1:43:45] | Lost a bet, had to get the dumbest ink ever. | 输了个打赌 只能纹了一个蠢爆的文身 |
[1:43:48] | Of what? | 什么文身 |
[1:43:54] | Welcome to Fantasy Island, Tattoo. | 欢迎加入梦幻岛 文身 |