英文名称:Dream House
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Will. | 威尔 |
[01:20] | Full severance package and a book deal. | 全额服务费用和一本书的合约 |
[01:24] | Total non-disclosure. | 毫无保留 |
[01:31] | Total. | 毫无保留 |
[01:34] | Okay, boys. Get his stuff. | 好了 伙计们 收拾他的东西 |
[01:39] | – Danish? – Eclair? | -完成了? -好了 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna miss you, Will. | 我们会想你的 威尔 |
[01:59] | Little afternoon pick-me-up, Mr. A? | 要我下午去接你吗 威尔先生 |
[02:01] | I’m okay, Tommy. | 不用了 汤米 |
[02:03] | – Remodeling? – No, I quit. | -你搬走了? -不 我辞职了 |
[02:06] | Why would you do that? | 为什么? |
[02:08] | He wants to spend more time with his family. | 他想和家人有更多的时间在一起 |
[02:10] | Didn’t know you had a family. Spend all your time here. | 我不知你有家庭 把时间都花这里 |
[02:13] | Well, I do. | 我有家庭的 |
[02:26] | Oh, to the best editor who ever escaped the dreary halls of GPH. | 为第一个从GPH里逃走的最好的出版商干杯 |
[02:32] | To Will. | 敬威尔 |
[02:33] | To Will. | 敬威尔 |
[02:35] | We’re gonna miss you, Mr. Atenton. | 我们都会想你的 威尔·阿坦顿先生 |
[02:37] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:52] | – So, you finally made it out the door? – Yes. | -你终于出来了? -是的 |
[02:56] | You have some brilliant ideas in your head. Let them out. | 你脑子里有很神奇的点子 说出来吧 |
[02:59] | You think? | 你这么认为? |
[03:00] | You don’t want to be chained to your desk as an old editor, do you? | 你不想被锁在这 直到老死吧? |
[03:03] | No. | 不想 |
[03:05] | Here. Best contractor in Fairfield County. | 拿着这个 菲尔县最好的出版商 |
[03:09] | Can’t do it all by yourself. | 你不能只靠自己 |
[03:12] | I shall miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[03:15] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -好运 -谢谢 |
[04:15] | Hey, Atenton! | 阿坦顿 |
[04:16] | Will. How you doing? Heather. Heather Keeler. | 威尔 你好吗 我是海瑟 海瑟·费勒 |
[04:23] | – I found your house. – Yes, sorry. | -我帮你找的房子 -是你啊 不好意思 |
[04:24] | – Bramble Branch. I’m well. – Yes. Yes. How are you doing? | -布兰博分公司 我很好 -没错 你好吗 |
[04:28] | – Do you need a lift? – No, no, I’m getting a taxi. | -要我载你一程吗? -不用 我可以叫出租车 |
[04:30] | A cab in this weather? Come on. I’ll give you a lift. | 这种天气? 叫出租? 来吧 我带你 |
[04:34] | No, no, Heather. Mine’s the one on the left. | 不不 我家是在左边 |
[04:38] | But you know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吗? |
[04:42] | Okay, here we are. Enjoy your new home. | 好了 到了 享受你的新家吧 |
[04:46] | – Thank you. You have a good night. – Good night. | -谢谢 晚安 -晚安 |
[05:15] | Sweetie, I just wanted to know, did you get the 7:15? | 是我 我想问问你7点15前能不能到 |
[05:18] | ‘Cause I really don’t know whether to put the kids to bed or not. | 因为孩子要上床睡觉什么的… |
[05:20] | So, give me a call or let me know… | 给我打电话 |
[05:22] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[05:24] | Oh, Will! | 威尔 |
[05:28] | You gave me a fright. | 你吓着我了 |
[05:31] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[05:36] | You don’t answer the phone? What’s going on? | 你怎么不接我电话 怎么了? |
[05:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[05:49] | You didn’t? You didn’t? | 真的吗? 真的吗? |
[05:51] | – You didn’t think I would, did you? – I didn’t think you would. | -你觉得我做不到? -我真没想到你能行 |
[05:52] | You did it! Oh, you did it! I’m so proud of you! | 哦 你做了 我太为你骄傲了 |
[05:56] | Oh, we’re gonna be so much happier. | 我们要开心死了 |
[05:58] | – The kids are gonna be so much happier. – Where are they? | -孩子们会高兴死的 -他们在哪? |
[06:01] | Oh, the kids are asleep. | 他们睡了 |
[06:05] | – Mrs. Atenton. – Mr. Atenton. | -威尔·阿坦顿女士 -威尔·阿坦顿先生 |
[06:18] | – What’s this? – Oh, this is the kids’ painting. | -这是什么? -是孩子们的画 |
[06:21] | Have the children gone to bed? | 他们都睡了吗? |
[06:23] | Yeah, the children are very… | 没错 他们都太… |
[06:25] | They’re very tired. I put them in bed. | 他们都太累了 我让他们睡了 |
[06:28] | And they’ve been working all day? | 他们玩了一整天? |
[06:32] | I’ll just put my coat down here, like this, | 我把衣服放这 |
[06:35] | and then my… | 这个是… |
[06:37] | And this is a… This is a new cushion, I see. | 这个是张新的垫子 |
[06:40] | – Shall I give it a squeeze? – think you should. | -我能捏捏吗? -应该捏捏 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 乖乖 吓死我了 |
[06:46] | Daddy’s home! Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回家了! |
[06:50] | What have you been doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:52] | – Um, painting! – Painting! – Oh, really? | -画画 -画画? -真的吗? |
[06:55] | Sweetie, you wanna show Daddy the surprise? | 宝贝们 想让爸爸看看那个惊喜吗 |
[06:56] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! – Yeah, yeah, yeah? That surprise. | -哦 对了 -对了 那个惊喜 |
[07:06] | Okay, ready, Dee Dee? One, two, three, go! | 好了吗? 1 2 3 拉 |
[07:12] | – Do you like it? – Yeah, I do. | -你喜欢吗? -当然 我很喜欢 |
[07:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[07:15] | – Honestly? – Yeah, you’re hired. | -实话吗? -没错 你被雇佣了 |
[07:17] | You can’t afford me. | 真的? 你付不起我工钱的 |
[07:18] | I think I might be able to. | 我想大概能付得起 |
[07:24] | What is that? There’s a very strange smell around here. | 那个 是什么奇怪的味道 |
[07:27] | – You! You! You! You! You! – I know what it is. | -你 你 你 -我知道是什么了 |
[07:30] | Stinky. Mmm-hmm. It’s stinky kids. | 是臭臭 臭臭的孩子们 |
[07:34] | – Stinky kids need bath time! – Stinky kids. | -臭臭们要洗澡了 -臭臭们 |
[07:44] | Are you gonna tell me what this novel’s about? | 你能和我说说这小说是关于什么的吗? |
[07:46] | If I tell you about it, then… | 我要和你说的话 |
[07:48] | Well, then it all disappears, doesn’t it? | 这些都会不见的 对吗? |
[07:52] | But I can see the characters, Libby. I can. | 我知道里面的角色住哪 真的可以 |
[07:56] | Just… Just as clearly as I can… | 就象我可以清楚… |
[07:59] | Thank you. …as I can see you now. | 谢谢 清楚看到你在这一样 |
[08:04] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[08:10] | When? I didn’t give them to you. | 什么时候? 我没给你送花 |
[08:12] | I found them on the porch this morning. | 今早我在台阶上找到的 |
[08:15] | They’re probably from a secret admirer. | 那一定是暗恋者送的 |
[08:17] | Of yours. | 就是你 |
[08:18] | – No. – Maybe. | -不是我 -也许呢 |
[08:20] | Some gentleman caller leaving you flowers on the doorstep. | 某位先生把花留在门口的 |
[08:28] | Missed you. | 想你 |
[08:37] | I feel so safe when you’re here. | 你在这我感觉好安全 |
[08:43] | Well, I’m not gonna go anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[08:54] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[08:58] | Ah, memories, maybe. | 也许是回忆吧 |
[09:09] | Do you remember this? | 你记得这个吗? |
[09:14] | Forever. | 永远 |
[09:21] | You remember this? Just a little bit of this. | 你记得这个吗? 就一点点 |
[09:28] | You remember this? | 你记得这个吗? |
[09:52] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你好吗? -没事 |
[09:54] | All right. See you Sunday. | 那 星期天见 |
[09:58] | – Can you have her back by 9:00? – Oh, for Christ’s sake, I know the drill. | -你能9点前把她送回来吗? -行了 我知道规矩的 |
[10:02] | Can’t we have a single exchange without you turning… | 我们能正常的说话吗? |
[10:05] | Without you twisting the knife? No, it seems we can’t. | 在你说话像刀子的时候? 不 我们没法正常说话 |
[10:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:12] | Bye, honey. | 拜 宝贝 |
[10:54] | – That’s all I know. – That’s good. | -我就知道这么多 -很好 |
[10:58] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[11:26] | Will, come here. | 威尔 过来一下 |
[11:29] | Come take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[11:36] | Would you look at that? | 你瞧 |
[11:43] | You know what? I’m not gonna paint over it. | 我不想把这里都刷了 |
[11:45] | Don’t. Belongs to the house. | 不用了 大部分都好了 |
[11:48] | They used to run up those stairs. | 我曾经在楼上也这么做过 |
[11:53] | Wonder where they are now. | 想知道她们现在在哪 |
[11:57] | Driving their parents insane. | 让父母陷入疯狂 |
[12:09] | Your financial statements, sir. | 先生 你的财务报表 |
[12:13] | It’s not what we hoped. | 不是我们希望的那样 |
[12:17] | Any word on your custody appeal? | 你能付抚养费吗? |
[12:20] | Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[12:47] | Enter. | 进来 |
[12:50] | Hey, Shakespeare. Just brought you some tea. | 嗨 莎士比亚 给你弄了杯茶 |
[12:55] | Hey, Dee Dee. Dee Dee, leave Daddy alone. He’s writing. Come on. | 迪迪 别去烦你爸 他写书呢 |
[12:57] | Dee Dee, come on, come out of there. Daddy’s working. Come on. | 来吧 爸爸工作呢 出来 |
[13:00] | – I want Daddy. – He’s working right now. I told you. | -我要爸爸 -爸爸工作呢 |
[13:04] | Will? | 威尔 |
[13:07] | – I want to go home to my own house. – This is your house. | -我今晚要回家 -这就是你家 |
[13:11] | This is where we live. Come on, baby. | 这就是你的家 来吧宝贝 |
[13:13] | Come here. Give me your hands. | 来把手给我 |
[13:16] | What are you so scared about? What’s going on? | 你怕什么呢 怎么了呢 |
[13:21] | Tell me. What’s going on? | 迪迪 怎么了 |
[13:23] | Mom, she saw a man in the window. I couldn’t find him. | 妈妈 他在窗口看见一个男人 我找不到那个人 |
[13:28] | Where? | 在哪 |
[13:30] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[13:35] | He was right there. | 他就在那 |
[13:37] | What did he look like, baby? | 他看上去什么样子 宝贝? |
[13:38] | – She said he had a big head. – And it was fuzzy. | -她说那个人是大头 -而且还是有毛病的 |
[13:43] | Fuzzy? | 有毛病的? |
[13:45] | Sweetie, do you mean a pretend person? Is that what you’re talking about? | 宝贝 你是说一个伪装过的人? |
[13:47] | Wait a minute. I know what you saw. Look. | 等等 我知道她看见什么了 |
[13:49] | You saw the twigs at the bottom of the garden. | 你看到那个花园里的树影了 |
[13:51] | Looks like… That looks like a man, see? | 看起来像 一个人的样子 |
[13:53] | No, he was right there. | 不 他就在那 |
[13:55] | Wait a minute. Look at this. | 等一会 看这个 |
[13:58] | Watch. Look at the window. And… | 看窗子 |
[14:03] | See? | 你看 |
[14:04] | See? It was your own reflection. | 看到了? 是你自己的反射 |
[14:05] | When Trish turned on the light, it wasn’t a man, | 当她开灯的时候 你看见的不是一个男人 |
[14:08] | it was you, little one. | 是你自己 我的小乖乖 |
[14:09] | It was you. | 是你 |
[14:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[14:17] | – Who peed their pants? – You did! | -谁尿裤子了? -是你 |
[14:18] | – Did you pee your pants? – You did. | -你尿裤子了? -是你 |
[14:19] | Did you pee your pants? | 你尿裤子了? |
[14:21] | – You did. – Come on. | -是你 -走吧 |
[16:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:29] | Come on, you’re worried about something. Tell me what’s going on. | 你在担心什么 告诉我是什么事 |
[16:33] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[16:36] | Stay like that forever. | 一直这样吧 |
[16:39] | Sorry. No, not possible, not forever. | 不好意思 这不可能 红颜易老 |
[16:45] | Shucks. | 你会的 |
[18:48] | Mommy’s sad. | 妈妈伤心了 |
[18:49] | Daddy, aren’t you gonna kill us again? | 爸爸 你又要杀我们了? |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[18:59] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[19:11] | Get up! What were you doing in there? | 站起来 你们在那干什么 |
[19:13] | We didn’t know anybody lived here! | 那里又没人住 |
[19:15] | I live there! | 我住那 |
[19:16] | Well, you scared the shit out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[19:17] | Well, what were you doing down there? | 你们在下面干什么? |
[19:19] | It’s ’cause of the murders. | 因为那个谋杀案 |
[19:22] | What murders? | 什么谋杀案? |
[19:23] | You live here, and you don’t know about the murders? | 你住这 你不知道那个谋杀案 |
[19:25] | The snowstorm? In April? | 四月份的暴风雪 |
[19:28] | Come on, man, the whole family got murdered! | 不会吧 全家被杀了 |
[19:31] | Have you been looking in through my windows? | 你有没有从我们家窗口偷看 |
[19:34] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:36] | – That is him. – He’s back. | -就是他 -他回来了 |
[19:38] | Who’s back? | 谁回来了? |
[19:40] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:43] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:53] | Hey. What… Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[19:55] | It’s nothing, Libby. It’s just some kids. | 没什么 莉比 只是些小鬼 |
[19:58] | They were just messing about. Go back to bed. I’ll be up in a minute. | 他们瞎胡闹呢 回去睡吧 我马上回来 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:40] | The department doesn’t close unsolved homicides, | 那一个的谋杀案还没结案呢 |
[20:42] | so, officially, the case is still open. | 实际上案子还在调查中 |
[20:45] | But I’ve only been on the job a couple of years, | 但我做了几年其它的工作 |
[20:46] | so I don’t know a lot about the old cases. | 所以我不清楚那些案子 |
[20:48] | You must be able to tell me something. | 你总得告诉我点什么吧 |
[20:50] | I mean, who did it, for Christ’s sake? | 谁做的那事? |
[20:56] | Well, the focus came down on the father. | 那个家伙去见他爸爸 |
[20:59] | Peter Ward. He went a little nuts. | 皮特·沃德 他是个呆瓜 |
[21:04] | I thought you said the whole family were killed. | 我以为你说全家都给害了 |
[21:07] | Well, the family was shot. The father survived. | 没错 但父亲活了下来 |
[21:09] | – So he’s still alive? – I don’t really know. | -他还活着吗? -我不知道 |
[21:11] | – Well, where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪? -我不知道 |
[21:13] | Look. You can let me look at the case files and then… | 你能把档案给我看看吗? |
[21:15] | – I can’t do that. It’s police business. – No. I’ll do it on my own. | -不能 这是警察的事 -我就自己看 |
[21:18] | Well, if you’re not gonna do it, I’ll do it. | 如果你们不管 我来管 |
[21:19] | We can’t hand it out to the general public. | 怎么能让无关的人过问呢 |
[21:21] | Well, I’m hardly the general public, am I? | 我不能算无关的 对吗? |
[21:23] | I mean, I bought the crime scene, for Christ’s sake! | 我买了那座房子 |
[21:25] | New Ashford is a safe town now, okay? | 你的家现在是安全的地方了 好不 |
[21:28] | So you got nothing to worry about. | 所以你不用担心任何事 |
[21:31] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[21:37] | Take care now. | 保重 |
[21:49] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[21:52] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[21:54] | In here. | 在这 |
[21:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | She heard the kid from across the street on her cell. | 她听见对面的小孩在手机里说什么了 |
[22:05] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[22:06] | Everybody who lives in this house gets killed. | 所有住这屋里的人都会给杀了的 |
[22:11] | Oh, God Almighty. | 哦 老天 |
[22:12] | Why would she say something like that? | 为什么会有人说这样的话 |
[22:16] | I told them we’d wait till Daddy got home. | 我告诉她们 等爸爸回来再说 |
[22:21] | Okay. Let me… | 好吧 那… |
[22:32] | Hi, there. Hi. | 嗨 你好 |
[22:34] | Look, were you talking on your phone near our house just now? | 你在我家附近打电话了吗? |
[22:38] | – I just… – Mom! | -我… -妈 |
[22:40] | Can I just… | 我能… |
[22:43] | Hi! I’m Will Atenton from across the street. I wanted… Can I… | 嗨 我是对门的威尔 我想能不能… |
[22:48] | Can I… | 我能… |
[22:54] | Hi. Um, look, we… | 我们… |
[22:57] | We just found out what happened in our house. | 我们刚知道我们屋子发生过的事情 |
[23:00] | I didn’t mean to upset your daughter, | 我不想让你女儿为难 |
[23:01] | but I think she might have been talking | 但她可能在我家附近 |
[23:03] | with some friends on the phone, near the house, | 在手机里她朋友说话 |
[23:05] | and my daughters overheard, and they’re five and seven and… | 让我女儿听到了 她们才5岁和7岁 |
[23:07] | I know she didn’t do it on purpose. It’s just… | 我知道她不是故意的 只是… |
[23:10] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她说 |
[23:11] | Thank you. Thank you. That’s all I’m asking. | 谢谢 谢谢 没别的事了 |
[23:14] | You know, it was the fifth anniversary a few days ago, | 你知道吗 几天前是五周年 |
[23:18] | and my daughter’s been having nightmares again. | 我女儿又做噩梦了 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry about that. That’s awful. | 很遗憾 太糟糕了 |
[23:25] | Did-Did you leave some flowers on our porch? | 你… 在我家门廊上留花了吗? |
[23:31] | – Mom! – No. | -妈 -没有 |
[23:32] | – What? – Hey, can I see you for a minute? | -怎么了 -我能和你说点话吗? |
[23:35] | Right. Okay, thank you. | 那就这样 谢谢 |
[23:38] | The house has been empty a long time. | 那房子空置了很久 |
[23:42] | Yes, except we’ve… We’ve got an infestation of teenagers in our basement. | 没错 但… 地下室里有一帮青少年在胡混 |
[23:48] | And you… You wouldn’t know… | 你… 你不会知道的 |
[23:51] | You wouldn’t know… Do they live around here? | 你知道他们住这附近吗? |
[23:53] | I’d like to talk to their parents just so I can keep them away. | 我想和他们的父母聊聊 |
[23:59] | Right. I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[24:02] | Have a good day. | 祝你开心 |
[24:53] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[24:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:00] | I’m just covering this up. I couldn’t sleep. | 我只是想把这些盖住 睡不着 |
[25:19] | What is this? | 这些是什么? |
[25:21] | Those kids, you know? That I… | 那些孩子 那些… |
[25:24] | The ones I chased off? They left this. | 我追的孩子留下的 |
[25:37] | “Slaughter house.” | 屠杀屋 |
[25:41] | Who’s Peter Ward? | 谁是皮特·沃德? |
[25:50] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[25:55] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为我不想你担心 |
[25:59] | I just knew we shouldn’t have moved out of the city. | 我就知道我们不该从市里搬来 |
[26:01] | Libby, don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[26:02] | – I knew that this wasn’t gonna last. – What? | -我知道这些不会长久的 -什么 |
[26:04] | This! | 这些 |
[26:09] | There’s something wrong with this house. | 这屋子有问题 |
[26:11] | No, Libby, there isn’t. | 没有 没有问题 |
[26:13] | We’ll do whatever it takes, okay? We’ll… | 我们不论怎样 我们… |
[26:18] | We’ll hire a priest. | 我们雇个神父来 |
[26:20] | Hire a priest? Where do you do that? | 雇个神父? 为什么那么做 |
[26:24] | Well, it’s… Or a witch doctor, whatever. I don’t know. | 或者巫师 我不知道 |
[26:26] | We’ll feng shui the place. It’s our house. | 反正让人看一下风水 这是我们的家 |
[26:32] | There’s joy in this house. | 这房子挺好的 |
[26:35] | There’s real joy in this house. You’re in it, so… | 你会享受的 因为你住这里 |
[26:40] | What? | 怎样 |
[26:45] | What is that out there? | 那里是什么? |
[26:54] | There. | 那里 |
[27:07] | Go in! | 进屋 |
[27:11] | Will? | 威尔 |
[27:48] | Will! | 威尔? |
[27:49] | I’m all right! I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[27:51] | Will! | 威尔? |
[27:53] | Go back in the house! | 回屋去 |
[27:55] | Go! Get back in the house! | 快 快回屋 |
[28:33] | Girls? | 孩子们 |
[28:49] | Girls! | 孩子们 |
[28:52] | Trish? | 雀喜? |
[28:56] | Dee Dee? | 迪迪? |
[28:59] | Girls? | 孩子们? |
[29:03] | Trish? | 雀喜? |
[29:10] | Girls? | 孩子们? |
[29:31] | Will? | 威尔 |
[29:33] | I can’t find the girls. | 我找不到孩子们了 |
[29:35] | They’re not in bed, they’re not in the garden. | 她们不在床上 也不在花园 |
[29:36] | I don’t know where they are. Girls, | 不知她们去哪了 孩子们 |
[29:37] | come on! It’s not funny! Come out right now! Kids! | 这不好玩 出来吧 |
[29:40] | – Did you look under the bed? – No! | -她们不在床上? -不在 |
[29:45] | – Girls, come on now, where are you? – Trish? | -孩子们 快出来 -雀喜 |
[29:57] | – Libby? – What? | -莉比? -干嘛 |
[30:26] | Okay. How many lumps? | 要多少块? |
[30:29] | One lump of sugar, please. | 请给我一块糖 |
[30:34] | Would you like any tea, Princess Katherine? | 凯瑟琳公主 您要茶吗 |
[30:37] | Yes, please, Prince Beatrice. | 是的 请来一杯 |
[30:40] | What are you girls doing in here? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[30:42] | Are we interrupting you? | 我们打扰到你们了吗 |
[30:44] | Hello, Mommy. Hello, Daddy. | 哈啰 妈咪 哈啰 爸爸 |
[30:46] | Hello, Mommy. We found a little girl’s clubhouse. | 哈啰 妈咪 我们找到了个小女生的茶室 |
[30:49] | I see. | 是吗? |
[30:52] | Oh, my goodness me, look at all of this. | 老天 看看这些啊 |
[30:55] | And you’re having tea? | 你们在喝茶呢 |
[30:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:57] | – But we were looking for you. – You were? | -我们在找你们 -是吗 |
[30:59] | – We were looking for you everywhere. – How long have you been in here for? | -我们到处找你们 -你们在这多久了? |
[31:02] | When did you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的? |
[31:04] | – About two hours. – What is this, baby? | -大概两个小时 -宝贝 这是什么 |
[31:06] | Two hours. Two hours ago? | 两小时 两小时前? |
[31:07] | You’ve been in here for two hours? And how did you find it? | 你们在这里两小时了? 怎么找到这里的 |
[31:09] | – It’s an amazing place. – I fell through the wall. | -这么神奇的地方 -我们穿过那墙就找到了 |
[31:12] | – Oh, really? – You didn’t hurt yourself? – No. | -真的? -你没弄伤你自己吧? -没有 |
[31:14] | No. Look at all these toys. | 看看这些玩具 |
[31:16] | I fell in the box. | 我在盒子里找到的 |
[31:20] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[31:25] | “This book belongs to Katherine Ward.” | 这书属于卡瑟林·沃德 |
[31:27] | And this belongs to Beatrice, see? | 这是碧翠丝的 你看 |
[31:31] | Let me see that, sweetie. | 让我看看 宝贝 |
[31:35] | Yeah, she wrote it in there in ink. | 她在这用墨水写了 |
[31:42] | – Do you think this is where they played? – Yeah. | -这是她们玩耍的地方 -是的 |
[31:44] | This is their secret clubhouse. | 这是她们的秘密俱乐部小屋 |
[31:47] | – They were happy here. – They were? | -她们在这很高兴的 -是吗 |
[31:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[31:51] | She just knows. | 她就知道 |
[31:54] | Okay, I need a cup of tea. | 好吧 给我来杯茶 |
[31:57] | – Lavender, lavender. – Lavender tea, please, to calm my nerves. | -熏衣草味 -熏衣草味 安慰一下我的神经 |
[32:09] | – I just can’t believe all this stuff. – Yeah, I know. | -我真不相信这些东西 -是啊 |
[32:20] | That’s our house, Will. | 那是我们的家 威尔 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:23] | I mean, how could the neighbors not have said anything to us? | 怎么这里的邻居什么都不对我们说 |
[32:25] | I don’t understand. Nothing. Not a word. | 我真不明白 一个字也不说 |
[32:27] | Well, they’re all freaked out about having a murderer in their midst. | 他们都吓死了 身边发生了一起谋杀案 |
[32:30] | They just care about property prices, that’s all. | 他们只担心房价问题 |
[32:33] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[32:37] | He shot the little one in the back. | 他们在最小的那个背后打了一枪 |
[32:57] | – Will? – I got it! | -威尔 -来了 |
[33:02] | I brought you some stew. | 我给你带来点炖菜 |
[33:04] | I thought you might like something you could just heat up. | 我想你可能会喜欢吃点热乎乎的东西 |
[33:07] | With all the work you’re doing in here, you must be busy. | 很多东西要整理 肯定很忙 |
[33:10] | Thank you so much. That’s… | 很感谢 你真是… |
[33:11] | That’s incredibly generous of you. | 你真是太大方了 |
[33:13] | I felt a little bad about our last meeting. | 我对我们上次的见面感到抱歉 |
[33:16] | No, don’t. Please, well, look, come in. | 不用 来 进来吧 |
[33:21] | I live with a herd of elephants, sorry. | 我和两个大象住一起 |
[33:23] | – Can you keep it down, just a bit? – Okay, Dad! | -你们能轻点吗? -好的 |
[33:26] | Will, who is that at the door? | 谁在门口 |
[33:28] | I’m… I don’t know your name. | 我 不好意思 我不知道你名字 |
[33:30] | Ann Patterson. | 安·派德森 |
[33:32] | It’s Ann Patterson from across the street. Come down, say hello. | 是我们对面的安·派德森 来打个招呼 |
[33:35] | Down in a minute. | 马上就来 |
[33:44] | – I should go. – Okay. | -我该走了 -好吧 |
[33:47] | You’ll come back? | 没事常来 |
[33:50] | Ann! | 安 |
[33:52] | Did you know the people who used to live here? | 你认识之前住这里的人吗 |
[34:14] | Why didn’t you come down and say hello? | 你怎么不下来打个招呼? |
[34:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:28] | This is where the mother was shot. | 这是妈妈被打死的地方 |
[34:44] | Children were shot right here. | 孩子们是在这里被打死的 |
[34:58] | Peter Ward. | 皮特·沃德 |
[35:00] | Now listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[35:01] | It’s a letter to the editor from just a few weeks ago. | 一封几周前写给编辑的信 |
[35:04] | “It is impossible to comprehend how a psychotic murderer | 很难理解为什么一个精神病杀手会被安排在 |
[35:09] | “could be placed in a residential treatment program | 居民疗养院中 完全不顾 |
[35:11] | “with total disregard for the community. | 当地小区的安危 |
[35:13] | “Harkness House is located | 疗养院的地方 |
[35:15] | “within a half mile of my children’s elementary school.” | 离我孩子的小学才半英里远 |
[35:26] | Hey, man. Good luck in there. | 祝你好运 |
[35:30] | When people talk to you, you oughtn’t be rude to them, asshole. | 他们跟你说话时 你一定要粗鲁些 |
[35:41] | Unis, has the mail come yet? | 邮件来了吗? |
[35:42] | Jesus, Brady, I’ve been here three days | 老天 我来了三天 |
[35:44] | and you keep asking the same damn question. | 你每天问一样的问题 |
[35:46] | It already came, and you already didn’t get nothing. | 已经来过了 但没有你的信 |
[35:50] | You got the release papers for me? | 你有保释信吗? |
[35:52] | No. I’m not a patient. I’m… | 不 我不是这里的病人 |
[35:54] | Client. | 客户 |
[35:56] | I need to talk to you about one of your clients. | 我要和你谈谈你们这里的一位客户 |
[35:58] | Unis, has the mail come yet? | 邮件来了吗? |
[36:00] | Hey, go on. | 一边去 |
[36:02] | Move! | 走开! |
[36:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:04] | Let’s watch a little ping-pong. | 我们去打乒乓吧 |
[36:07] | You need to speak to Mrs. O’Brien. | 你要和波莱阳女士谈谈 |
[36:09] | You can just have a seat over there. | 你可以坐在那 |
[36:17] | I said you could have a seat. | 我说你可以坐下 |
[36:20] | Yeah. Right, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[37:25] | What are you doing with my stuff? | 你碰我的东西干什么 |
[37:29] | This is my stuff. | 这是我的东西 |
[37:31] | Where’d you get this? | 你在哪拿到的 |
[37:33] | Calm down! Why are you so angry? | 冷静点 你为什么这么生气 |
[37:35] | This was in my kids’ room. Where did you get it? | 这是在我家厨房的 你在哪拿到的 |
[37:38] | I don’t understand what you’re saying, all right? | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[37:40] | I’ll explain it to you. | 那我和你说清楚 |
[37:41] | Peter Ward, stay away from my family, or I’ll kill you! | 皮特·沃德 离我家庭远点 不然我宰了你 |
[37:45] | Peter Ward? | 皮特·沃德? |
[37:47] | There’s no Peter Ward here. | 这里没有什么皮特·沃德 |
[37:51] | No. I’m Martin. | 我是马汀 |
[37:58] | Look. | 你看 |
[38:01] | Peter Ward’s out there, man. | 皮特·沃德在外面 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:32] | Will? | 威尔 |
[38:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:38] | – Not a lot. – Not a lot? | -不是一个人 -不是一个人? |
[38:40] | – Hey, babies. – Why are you keeping things from me? | -嗨 宝贝 -为什么你不告诉我 |
[38:46] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[38:51] | Was Ward at Harkness House, yes or no? | 沃德在疗养院 是不是? |
[38:53] | No, he wasn’t, but it’s fine. | 他不在 没关系了 |
[38:56] | It’s not fine. You wanna know why it’s not fine? | 有关系 你知道为什么有关系 |
[38:58] | Because he was outside the window looking in. The kids just saw him. | 因为他在窗外观望 孩子们都看见了 |
[39:01] | – They’re imagining things, honey… – I saw him! | -她们想象的 -我看见了 |
[39:02] | – Well, then we’ll call the police! – I did. | -那打电话报警 -我打了 |
[39:05] | – What is that? – It’s a car. | -那是什么? -是辆车 |
[39:09] | Okay, okay, kids, everything’s okay. Daddy’s home. | 孩子们 没什么 爸爸在家 |
[39:15] | Just dial it down a bit, please. | 我去看看是什么 |
[39:20] | Just stay here. | 呆在家里 |
[39:28] | What are you doing? What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛 你TM在干嘛 |
[39:33] | Kids, go upstairs now and lock the door! | 孩子们上楼 把门锁上 |
[39:38] | Hey! I know who you are, Ward! | 嗨 我知道你是沃德 |
[39:52] | – Will! – Libby, get inside! | -威尔 -莉比 回屋里去 |
[40:06] | Wait, wait, hold it, hold it, hold it! | 好了 停下 停下 |
[40:07] | Look, you’ve come at the wrong end. | 你们搞错方向了 |
[40:09] | The guy’s driving a maroon Buick. | 那家伙开车到我家门口了 |
[40:11] | He’s got a hooded parka on. He’s gone now. | 开车想撞死我 现在他开跑了 |
[40:13] | – Okay, all right. Calm down. – I will calm down. | -好了 冷静点 -我会冷静的 |
[40:16] | But he’s just… All right. | 但他… 他… |
[40:17] | This guy’s just come in and threatened me and my wife. | 那家伙进来威胁我妻子和我 |
[40:18] | Sir, everything is under control. | 先生 没什么大不了的 |
[40:20] | It doesn’t seem to be. You know what? Look. | 我觉得不是小事 你看 |
[40:22] | It’s a photograph. | 是张照片 |
[40:24] | Look, he took this from my house. All right. | 他从我家把这个拿走了 |
[40:26] | He’s not in Greenhaven. Okay, the whole neighborhood… | 他不在疗养院 他又回来了 |
[40:29] | What do you mean, the whole neighborhood? | 什么叫影响整个街区了? |
[40:30] | You must have just passed him now on the road. | 你刚才肯定在路上看到他了 |
[40:32] | Did you see him? A maroon Buick? | 你看到他了吗? 那个偷窥狂 |
[40:35] | – Hooded parka. – Just calm down. | -穿着风雪大衣 -冷静点 |
[40:36] | What are you taking notes for? Get in the car and go after him! | 你写什么呢 开车去追啊 |
[40:39] | – Would you keep your voice down, please? -You know what, I’m gonna get a gun, | -能请你小声点吗 -我要去买只枪 |
[40:40] | I’ll shoot him myself! | 我自己打死他 |
[40:42] | Go get some sleep, sir. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[40:44] | Oh, you guys, Jesus Christ! | 你们这群家伙 老天爷啊 |
[40:46] | Useless! | 废物 |
[40:54] | He’s been in our house? | 他来过我们家了 |
[40:56] | He had this. | 还拿了这个 |
[41:08] | Why are they not helping us? | 他们为什么不帮我们 |
[41:40] | I really appreciate you doing this. | 我很感激你这么做 |
[41:43] | I don’t understand why the police won’t help us. | 我不理解为什么警察不帮我们 |
[41:46] | Let’s just make sure we’re talking about the same man. | 我们先弄清楚是否在说同一个人 |
[41:49] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[41:52] | Peter Ward. | 皮特·沃德 |
[41:53] | Well, I’m just… | 我只是… |
[41:58] | I’m just trying to protect my family. | 我只是想保护家人 |
[42:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[42:15] | It’s a gunshot wound. | 那是枪伤 |
[42:17] | I don’t understand, why… If he was a suspect, who… | 我不明白 为什么有个2号嫌犯 |
[42:21] | – Who shot him? – His wife. | -谁打伤他的? -他老婆 |
[42:24] | Somehow she’d gotten the gun away from him. | 不知怎么的从他手里把枪夺走了 |
[42:27] | Fought back before she died. | 死前反击 |
[42:32] | What’s he screaming? | 他在叫什么? |
[42:34] | He wants to get out, to find the man who killed his wife and children. | 他想出去 找到那个杀了他老婆和孩子的人 |
[42:38] | – You filmed him all the time? – We had to, | -你一直在拍? -我们必须这么做 |
[42:41] | to protect ourselves. | 保护我们自己 |
[42:47] | He was not competent to stand trial. | 他还不适合上法庭 |
[42:50] | We held him as long as we could without conclusive evidence. | 在没有结论性的证据前 我们只有尽可能久的关着他 |
[42:55] | Wait, can you… Sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[42:56] | Can you just rewind that a little, | 你能 往回倒一点吗 |
[42:58] | just to there? Stop. | 就那 停一下 |
[43:05] | That’s Ann Patterson. | 那是安·派德森 |
[43:07] | She’s… She lives across the road from us. | 她 她住我们对面 |
[43:10] | I knew she knew him. | 我就知道她认识这个人 |
[43:15] | Let’s go on. You’ll understand. | 我们继续 你会明白的 |
[43:20] | At a certain point, he simply refused to believe that he was Peter Ward. | 在一定程度上 他拒绝承认他是皮特·沃德 |
[43:24] | You see, in his mind, if he wasn’t Peter Ward, | 在他的脑子里 如果他不是皮特·沃德 |
[43:26] | he couldn’t have killed his wife and family. | 就不会杀了他的老婆和家人 |
[43:28] | Well, what’s he doing now? | 他在干嘛? |
[43:30] | He refused to allow his name to appear on any of the hospital IDs. | 他拒绝在医院单子上有证明他的身份的东西 |
[43:34] | So he chewed them off | 所以他把它们咬下来 |
[43:38] | and invented a new name. | 编了个新名字 |
[43:41] | – May I? – Sure. | -我能看看吗? -当然可以 |
[43:43] | That’s… | 这是… |
[43:50] | Now I want to show you something I showed you earlier. | 现在我让你看看一些我之前让你看过的东西 |
[43:56] | From five years ago. | 是5年前的 |
[44:17] | That’s not Peter Ward. That’s… | 那不是皮特·沃德 那是… |
[44:22] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[44:26] | You lived in this institution for five years, Peter. | 你在精神病院住了5年 皮特 |
[44:39] | No. | 不 |
[44:43] | That’s… That’s ridiculous. | 这… 这太荒谬了 |
[44:46] | I’m not Peter Ward. I’m Will Atenton. | 我不是皮特·沃德 我是威尔·阿坦顿 |
[44:50] | That’s the name you gave yourself. W1-1 L becomes Will. | 那是你给你自己的名字 W11L就是威尔 |
[44:56] | The numbers 8-10-10 become Atenton. | 号码 8-10-10 变成了阿坦顿 |
[45:02] | Will Atenton. | 威尔·阿坦顿 |
[45:10] | I don’t believe any of this. | 我不相信 |
[45:12] | You’re a danger to yourself. | 你对自己而言都很危险 |
[45:15] | And to others. | 对别人也是 |
[45:18] | I’m sure the scar where your wife shot you is still there. | 我相信你老婆给你的伤痕还在的 |
[45:24] | That would… | 那就… |
[45:30] | That would mean that… | 那意味着… |
[46:06] | No. | 不 |
[46:12] | I left my wife and my family at home this morning. | 我今早离开我的老婆和家人 |
[46:17] | You murdered your wife and family | 你杀了你老婆和家人 |
[46:20] | five years ago. | 5年前 |
[46:30] | You’re a fucking liar! | 你他妈的骗子 |
[46:34] | All right, move in. | 进来吧 |
[46:39] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[46:49] | Hello? Hi. | 哈啰 嗨 |
[46:54] | Hi. Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[46:57] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine. | 没什么 没什么不对 我很好 |
[47:07] | I love you, Libby. | 我爱你 莉比 |
[47:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:12] | Will you just hold on just a minute, please? | 能等一会吗 |
[47:17] | – Would you like to talk to my wife? – No. | -你愿意和我老婆说句话吗? -不 |
[47:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事了 |
[47:27] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[47:33] | No, we’ll sort it out when I get home. It’s… | 我回去之后再说 这个… |
[47:46] | Will! | 威尔 |
[47:47] | Mr. A? | A先生 |
[47:53] | – How’s the novel? – Am I in it? | -小说怎么样了 -有写到我吗 |
[47:57] | I knew he’d be back. | 我知道他会回来的 |
[47:59] | The even numbers always come back. | 偶数的编号总是会回来 |
[48:02] | You come back. | 你回来了 |
[48:05] | You come back. | 你回来了 |
[48:06] | Why do you leave? | 你为什么走啊? |
[51:16] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[51:39] | Tell us a story, Daddy. | 和我们讲个故事吧 爸爸 |
[51:46] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[51:50] | there were two little girls. | 有两个小女孩 |
[51:55] | And they lived in a house… | 他们住在屋里 |
[51:59] | In the forest. | 在森林里 |
[52:03] | in a forest. | 在森林里 |
[52:05] | By a stream. | 在小溪边 |
[52:08] | And they had a beautiful garden, | 有个漂亮的花园 |
[52:10] | with some beautiful flowers in it. | 有很多漂亮的花 |
[52:13] | Dee Dee, do you remember the names of the flowers? | 迪迪 你记得那些花叫什么吗 |
[52:18] | Sunflowers! | 向日葵 |
[52:20] | Marigolds. | 枫叶 |
[52:23] | And tulips. | 和郁金香 |
[52:25] | Two lips! One, two. | 郁金香 1 2 |
[52:28] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[52:34] | Will, are you okay? | 威尔 你没事吧 |
[52:38] | Will? | 威尔 |
[52:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:47] | What’s the… | 怎么了 |
[52:49] | Sweetie, you are seriously hot. | 宝贝 你烧的很严重 |
[52:54] | You’ve got a fever. You’re not well. | 你发烧了 病了 |
[52:58] | Daddy, what’s wrong? | 爸爸怎么了 |
[52:59] | Daddy’s not well. Listen, why don’t you girls go play, | 爸爸病了 你们去玩吧 |
[53:02] | and we’ll finish dinner later on, okay? | 我们待会吃晚饭 好吗? |
[53:05] | All right? I’m just gonna talk to Daddy for a little bit. | 好吗 我和你们爸爸说几句话 |
[53:09] | Stay there! | 待那 |
[53:12] | I’m just gonna talk to Daddy, okay? | 妈妈和爸爸说几句 好吗 |
[53:19] | What happened to you at Greenhaven? | 你在精神病院发生了什么 |
[53:25] | They told me that… | 他们说… |
[53:31] | They told me that you’re not really here. | 他们说你不存在 |
[53:37] | Okay, Will, now you… | 威尔 你… |
[53:42] | You’re really scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[53:45] | I’m not Will Atenton. | 我不是威尔·阿坦顿 |
[53:48] | I’m… | 我是… |
[53:51] | I’m Peter Ward. | 我是皮特·沃德 |
[53:56] | Do not say that. | 别那么说 |
[53:59] | You have a fever, | 你发烧了 |
[54:01] | and this is the fever talking. | 那是发烧说的胡话 |
[54:08] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[54:10] | Come here. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[54:17] | Come here, baby. Daddy’s not feeling well. | 过来宝贝 爸爸感觉不太好 |
[54:27] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[54:29] | Your real name, not your nickname. | 你的真名 不是昵称 |
[54:33] | Beatrice. We leave off the front. | 碧翠丝 我们住在前面 |
[54:49] | Okay, here we go. | 到你了 |
[54:54] | And what’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么? |
[54:56] | It begins with a “K.” | 是K打头的 |
[54:58] | Katherine. Katie. | 卡瑟林 凯蒂 |
[55:01] | We used to call her Tee Tee. | 我们之前都叫她踢踢 |
[55:04] | Now everybody calls her Dee Dee. | 现在变成了迪迪 |
[55:07] | And you’re Libby. | 你叫莉比 |
[55:10] | You’re Elizabeth Ward. | 你是伊丽莎白·沃德 |
[55:22] | Okay, girls. Upstairs. | 好了 孩子们 上楼吧 |
[55:27] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我马上就上楼 |
[55:40] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be all right. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[55:48] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[55:59] | It’s just a fever. | 只是发烧 |
[56:02] | It’s gonna pass. | 会过去的 |
[56:20] | Will! | 威尔 |
[56:32] | Will, come here! | 威尔 过来 |
[56:47] | Oh, God. They’ve caught your fever! | 老天 她们被你感染了发烧 |
[56:50] | Come here, baby. Are you okay? | 过来宝贝 你感觉怎么样 |
[56:54] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气 |
[56:56] | – You what? – I can’t… | -你怎么了 -我没法… |
[56:59] | Hey, hey, hey, come here. | 过来宝贝 |
[57:03] | What is it? Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我 你怎么了? |
[57:07] | My throat hurts. | 我喉咙疼 |
[57:08] | Yeah? | 还有呢 |
[57:10] | I can’t swallow. | 我没法吞咽 |
[57:11] | It’s okay, I’m gonna get you some medicine, | 没事的 吃些药 |
[57:13] | and you’re gonna feel okay in a minute, all right? | 你们很快就没事了 |
[57:16] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[57:21] | I hurt my shoulder, too. | 我肩膀也很疼 |
[57:30] | Is this where it hurts? You wanna show Mommy where it hurts? Where? | 哪疼吗? 你让妈妈看看哪里疼了 |
[57:34] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[57:36] | Oh, my God, there’s a… She’s got… She’s bleeding. She’s got… | 她… 她在流血 |
[57:41] | She’s got a bite here. | 她给咬伤了 |
[57:42] | – Baby, we’re gonna… – It’s where she was shot, Libby. | -宝贝 我们得… -她被枪打了 莉比 |
[57:45] | – It’s where she was shot, Libby. – It’s a fever sore! | -她被枪打了 莉比 -是发热引起的 |
[57:47] | It’s where she was shot, Libby! | 她是被枪打的 莉比 |
[57:49] | Stop saying that! | 不要说了 |
[57:50] | There’s a bullet wound! Look at her back! | 那是子弹伤 看看她背后 |
[58:00] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[58:06] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[58:09] | Dee Dee? | 迪迪 |
[58:12] | Dee Dee? | 迪迪 |
[58:15] | Baby, come on. Dee Dee? | 宝贝 醒醒 迪迪 |
[58:20] | Oh, God, she’s so cold, Will. Will, please do something. | 她变凉了 威尔 做点什么 |
[58:23] | She’s… She’s not moving. I need you to help, please. | 她… 她不动了 做点什么 |
[58:25] | Please, she’s not… | 求你了 她不动… |
[58:27] | What’s going on? Dee Dee? | 发生了什么 迪迪 |
[58:31] | Come on, Dee Dee. Dee Dee? Dee Dee? | 醒醒 迪迪 迪迪? |
[58:34] | God, Will, she’s cold. Trish? Trish? | 威尔 她变冷了 雀喜 雀喜 |
[58:37] | Trish, come on. Dee Dee. Dee Dee, come on. Dee Dee? | 雀喜 醒醒 迪迪 醒醒 |
[58:43] | Why are you just standing there? | 你干嘛光站着 |
[58:45] | Will, why are you just standing there? | 威尔 你干嘛光站着 |
[58:47] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[58:49] | Why won’t you help your children? | 你怎么不管你的孩子? |
[58:51] | Will! | 威尔 |
[58:54] | Come on. Wake up! | 快点醒醒 |
[58:56] | Libby, they’re dead. | 莉比 她们死了 |
[59:01] | You’re dead. | 你也死了 |
[59:10] | Oh, please. | 求求你 |
[59:30] | Yes, sir. Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[59:32] | I wonder if you’d take a look at this for me, please? | 帮我看一下这个好吗 |
[59:43] | Thank you. | 谢啦! |
[59:48] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[59:50] | But it’s not… | 但这不… |
[59:52] | It’s not fit for habitation, Mr. Ward. | 不适合居住了 沃德先生 |
[59:55] | Okay, let’s go. Board it up now! | 来吧 封起来 |
[59:58] | Libby! Libby! | 莉比 莉比 |
[1:00:03] | Look out, buddy. | 看着点 伙计 |
[1:00:05] | Libby! | 莉比 |
[1:00:08] | I’m sorry, sir. | 麻烦让一下 |
[1:00:14] | Did you do this? | 你叫他们来的? |
[1:00:18] | You don’t remember me. | 你不记得我了 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah, I remember you were… | 我记得 我记得你… |
[1:00:27] | You were here. | 你在这 |
[1:00:30] | And you were at Greenhaven… | 你也在精神病院 |
[1:00:39] | You really see them. | 你真的看见他们了? |
[1:00:42] | They’re there. | 他们就在那 |
[1:00:44] | Look. Look! | 看 你看 |
[1:00:51] | They’re buried at New Ashford Cemetery. | 他们葬在钮阿什墓地 |
[1:01:32] | – What are you doing? – Trying to get into my house. | -你干嘛 -我想进我自己家里 |
[1:01:34] | Can’t let you do that. | 不能让你进去 |
[1:01:35] | This house is condemned, buddy, can’t let anyone in here. | 这地方被封了 谁都不能进来 |
[1:01:43] | Have you been watching me? | 你一直在监视我吗 |
[1:01:44] | Goddamn right I have. You’re a killer. | 是的 你是个杀人犯 |
[1:01:47] | Now get out of here. | 离开这 |
[1:01:54] | Go on. Get out of here. | 快走 离开这 |
[1:02:52] | Where were you that night? | 那晚你在哪? |
[1:02:57] | I was alone, here at the house. | 我一个人 在家里 |
[1:03:05] | I was supposed to go out, but it was | 我原本准备出去的 但外面 |
[1:03:08] | snowing. | 在下雪 |
[1:03:10] | Chloe was with her father, thank God. | 女儿和她爸爸在一起 谢天谢地 |
[1:03:13] | Why did you visit me in Greenhaven? | 为什么你去精神病院看我 |
[1:03:16] | Because I was your neighbor from across the street. | 因为你是我对门的邻居 |
[1:03:20] | Libby was my best friend. | 莉比是我最好的朋友 |
[1:03:23] | Why didn’t you tell me who I was? | 为什么你不告诉我 我是谁 |
[1:03:25] | I wanted to, | 我想告诉你的 |
[1:03:27] | but you told me you were Will Atenton. What was I gonna say? | 但你说你现在都很好 我还能说什么 |
[1:03:33] | Did I do it? | 我真的那么做了? |
[1:03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:03:40] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[1:03:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:03:51] | Hey, honey. Hi. | 宝贝 |
[1:04:01] | You… You need a bath. | 你… 你需要洗个澡 |
[1:04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:04:07] | I guess I’ll run him a bath. | 我去给你放洗澡水 |
[1:04:17] | Mom says you see them. | 妈妈说你能看见她们 |
[1:04:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:24] | Are they older? | 她们变老了吗? |
[1:04:28] | No, they’re not. | 没有 她们还是老样子 |
[1:04:31] | Could you tell them how much I miss them? | 你能告诉她们我有多想她们吗? |
[1:04:39] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:04:44] | Did you leave the plant? | 是你留下的花吗? |
[1:04:47] | Yeah. It was the anniversary. | 是的 因为是周年 |
[1:04:51] | – Do you water it? – Yeah, I do. | -你会浇花吗? -会的 |
[1:04:59] | – Go get in the car, honey. – Okay. | -宝贝 上车吧 -好的 |
[1:05:01] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜拜 |
[1:05:04] | The water is running. I left some towels. | 水在放了 给你准备了一些毛巾 |
[1:05:08] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪也别去 |
[1:05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -没事 |
[1:05:26] | Don’t tell your father. | 别和你爸说 |
[1:06:02] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:06:11] | Yes. | 我在 |
[1:06:14] | I’ll be down now. | 马上下来 |
[1:06:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:06:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[1:06:31] | – I’ve heard Peter Ward’s been in our house. – No, he’s not. | -我听说皮特·沃德来过我们家? -他没来过 |
[1:06:34] | And it’s not our house. It’s my house. | 而且这不是我们的家 是我家 |
[1:06:37] | Come on, Chloe. Get your stuff. | 来吧 克洛伊 拿上你的东西 |
[1:06:38] | She’s not yours till Friday. | 在周五之前她不是你的 |
[1:06:40] | She’s in danger. He’s a psychopath. | 女儿处在危险中 他是个精神病杀手 |
[1:06:42] | What are you talking about, Jack? Just go. | 你在说什么 杰克 走吧 |
[1:06:49] | – Chloe… – No, it’s fine, Mom. I’ll go. | -克洛伊 -没事 妈妈 我跟爸爸走 |
[1:06:53] | – Honey, you don’t have to go. – No, it’s okay. It’s fine. | -宝贝 你不必去的 -没事 |
[1:06:57] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[1:07:01] | You’re such an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:07:03] | – Chloe! Where are you… – She’s upset. | -克洛伊 你去哪… -她伤心了 |
[1:07:07] | What do you expect? | 你还期待什么? |
[1:07:09] | Ann, I shouldn’t even be here. I’m sorry. | 安 我不该来这的 对不起 |
[1:07:13] | – It’s not your fault. He’s just… – Chloe! | -这不是你的错 他就是… -克洛伊 |
[1:07:17] | Look, I should go after her. | 我去陪她 |
[1:07:20] | But I found this in the laundry. | 我在洗衣的时候找到了这个 |
[1:07:24] | Dr. Greeley. | 葛莱微医生 |
[1:07:26] | She treated you at Greenhaven. | 她在精神病院帮你治疗 |
[1:07:29] | – Thank you. – I think you should call her. | -谢谢 -我想你应该打电话给她 |
[1:07:34] | Chloe! | 克洛伊? |
[1:07:47] | Why did you release me? | 为什么放我出去? |
[1:07:49] | I had no choice. There was no evidence against you. | 我没选择 没有对你不利的证据 |
[1:07:53] | So I needed to let you go. | 所以我得让你走 |
[1:07:58] | How’s the book? | 你的书怎么样了? |
[1:07:59] | I’m not writing a book. I’m living in a fantasy… | 我没写书 我住在幻想的世界里 |
[1:08:03] | and walking around my house, talking to the walls. | 在自己家里和死去的人说话 |
[1:08:05] | Perhaps it’s your mind trying to protect itself. | 也许是你的大脑尝试在保护你自己 |
[1:08:08] | From what? | 保护我什么? |
[1:08:10] | Their deaths. Or, the truth. | 死亡或真相 |
[1:08:14] | You think I did it? | 你觉得是我干的 |
[1:08:18] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说我不知道 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t care what my mind’s trying to do. | 我不管自己的大脑想干嘛 |
[1:08:22] | I just have to find out who killed my family, even if it was me. | 我只想知道真相 哪怕真的是我干的 |
[1:08:26] | If you would admit yourself here now under my care, I can treat you. | 如果你在我这里承认是你干的 我可以帮助你 |
[1:08:31] | You’re not well, Peter. | 你不太好 皮特 |
[1:08:33] | No, I’m not. | 是的 我不好 |
[1:09:57] | Oh, I hate it when you leave! | 我真讨厌你离开 |
[1:10:01] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:10:02] | – I’m gonna beat you! – Come on! | -我要抓到你了 -放过我 |
[1:10:05] | The girls have been waiting for you. | 女儿们在等你 |
[1:10:12] | – I love you. Sleep tight. – Night, Daddy. | -我爱你们 睡个好觉 -晚安 爸爸 |
[1:10:26] | Tell me what you know about that night. | 告诉我那天晚上发生了什么? |
[1:10:29] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我不想谈这些 |
[1:10:32] | You remembered where you were shot. | 你记得什么时候被枪杀的 |
[1:10:36] | I remember I heard someone on the stairs and I came out. | 我记得听见有人在楼梯那 就出来了 |
[1:10:40] | I can’t do this! | 我不想说 |
[1:10:42] | You heard somebody on the stairs. | 你听见有人在楼梯上 |
[1:10:44] | And I came out because I knew it was you. | 我出来是因为我知道那是你 |
[1:10:47] | And then I fell. | 然后我倒下了 |
[1:10:50] | And… | 然后… |
[1:10:56] | The kids were | 孩子们 |
[1:10:59] | lying there and they were so still. | 躺在那 一动不动 |
[1:11:05] | And I knew they were going away, | 我知道她们不行了 |
[1:11:07] | and I knew they needed me to take care of them, so I went with them. | 我知道她们还要我的照顾 所以我跟她们一起走了 |
[1:11:13] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:11:21] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:11:25] | I found those flowers, and I was painting the front hall | 我看到那些花 我在刷走廊的墙 |
[1:11:29] | and it was snowing, and I was worried you wouldn’t make it home, | 外面下着雪 我担心你不能按时回家 |
[1:11:32] | but you did. | 但你回来了 |
[1:11:37] | What else? What else do you remember? | 还有呢 你还记得什么 |
[1:11:39] | I don’t remember anything. | 不记得了 |
[1:11:43] | I don’t remember anything. | 我不可能记住每件事 |
[1:11:45] | You shot me. You shot me. | 你朝我开枪 |
[1:11:48] | – No. – You shot me! | -没有 -你朝我开枪 |
[1:11:50] | No, I shot the man who shot the girls. | 没有 我是朝那个冲女儿开枪的人开的枪 |
[1:11:53] | – You shot me. – No. | -你朝我开了枪 -没有 |
[1:11:57] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:12:01] | It’s a scar. | 是伤疤 |
[1:12:07] | Why? | 为什么有 |
[1:12:11] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:12:19] | Peter? Peter, are you there? | 皮特 皮特 你在吗 |
[1:12:37] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[1:12:39] | You have to get out of here. What? | 你得离开这里 怎么了 |
[1:12:45] | You’re gonna tell me the truth. | 你得告诉我真相 |
[1:12:47] | I tried to tell you in Greenhaven. | 我在精神病院的时候就想告诉你 |
[1:12:49] | – Tell me what? – Everything. | -告诉我什么 -所有的一切 |
[1:12:51] | Libby, the children, they’re gone. | 莉比和孩子们已经去世了 |
[1:12:55] | Libby is dead, | 莉比死了 |
[1:12:57] | and you need to let them go. | 你得放下她们 |
[1:13:02] | It was a mistake coming back here. | 你回来是个错误 |
[1:13:05] | You can’t stay in this house, Peter. | 你不能呆在这个屋里了 皮特 |
[1:13:09] | It’ll drive you crazy. | 这屋子会让你发疯 |
[1:13:12] | How did she die, Ann? | 她怎么死的 |
[1:13:15] | Tell me how she died. | 告诉我她怎么死的 |
[1:13:23] | Libby loved you. | 莉比很爱你 |
[1:13:28] | She’d want you to let her go. | 她要你放手让她走 |
[1:13:35] | You have to let her go now, Peter. | 现在你得让她走了 |
[1:13:42] | Hey. Where are you? I heard you come in. Is that you downstairs? | 你在哪? 我听见你进来了 是你在楼下吗 |
[1:13:46] | I’m outside the house. | 我在屋外 |
[1:13:48] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[1:13:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:13:58] | – Mommy? Come on, I heard you downstairs. | -妈妈? -我听见你在楼下 |
[1:13:59] | What? You’re a liar. What? | 怎么了 你个骗子 怎么了 |
[1:14:05] | Libby? | 莉比? |
[1:14:05] | Okay, kids, don’t move, don’t move. | 孩子们 别动 别动 |
[1:14:08] | – Mommy? It’s gonna be okay. | -妈妈 -会没事的 |
[1:14:10] | – Libby? – Put down the gun, please. | -莉比? -请把手枪放下 |
[1:14:13] | Libby? | 莉比? |
[1:14:16] | – Put the gun down, please. – Libby! | -请把枪放下 -莉比! |
[1:14:24] | – Run! Daddy! | -跑! -爸爸 |
[1:14:27] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:58] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[1:15:03] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[1:15:10] | Hello, Peter Ward. | 皮特·沃德 |
[1:15:13] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:15:17] | Why don’t you… | 为什么你不… |
[1:15:19] | Why don’t you put that thing down | 为什么你不把那个东西放下 |
[1:15:21] | and we can have a conversation? | 我们可以谈谈 |
[1:15:26] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[1:15:29] | Jack, you killed them. | 杰克 是你杀了她们 |
[1:15:31] | It was supposed to be you. | 死的本来应该是你 |
[1:15:33] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:15:40] | Get the chloroform! Now! | 去抓克洛伊 快去 |
[1:16:04] | It should’ve been so simple. | 本来很简单的事情 |
[1:16:07] | I went to the wrong goddamn house. It was a mistake. | 我走错屋子了 那是个失误 |
[1:16:10] | We put them in the basement. | 把他弄地下室去 |
[1:16:42] | I’m sick of your shit. You’ve tormented me for five goddamn years. | 你个没用的 让我等了五年 |
[1:16:46] | Child killer. | 小孩杀手 |
[1:17:07] | You’ll never collect. | 你从不收藏的 |
[1:17:08] | Chloe collects, I collect. | 克洛伊收藏的 我也收藏 |
[1:17:42] | You took my everything, | 你把所有的东西 |
[1:17:44] | my money, my house, my kid. | 我的钱 我房子 我孩子 |
[1:17:47] | And now that Ward’s back, | 现在这家伙回来了 |
[1:17:51] | I get another shot. | 让他再开一枪 |
[1:18:38] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:18:54] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:18:57] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:18:59] | Wake up! Peter. | 醒醒! 皮特 |
[1:19:48] | You’re all right. You’re all right. You’re okay. | 你不会有事 没事了 |
[1:20:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:20:53] | – Yes. – Chloe! | -没事 -克洛伊 |
[1:20:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:20:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:21:03] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:21:09] | Peter, no! | 皮特 别去 |
[1:21:17] | Libby! | 莉比 |
[1:21:20] | Libby! | 莉比 |
[1:21:31] | What are you doing? Get out of here. | 你进来干什么 快出去 |
[1:21:35] | I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[1:21:38] | I know, but you have to go. | 我知道 但你得走了 |
[1:22:02] | – You be good. – We love you, Daddy. | -你们是好孩子 -我们爱你 爸爸 |
[1:22:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:22:36] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:22:43] | I’ll always be with you. | 我会永远和你在一起 |
[1:22:50] | But you know that. | 你是知道的 |
[1:23:30] | – Is there anybody else inside? – No. | -里面还有人吗? -没人了 |
[1:23:33] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你怎么样? -没事 |