英文名称:Allagash
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 缅因州北部森林 占地超过一万两千平方千米 | |
[00:21] | 这里没有城镇和马路 检查站监视进出人员 | |
[03:33] | * …joining me now from Bubba’s Trading. * | * 现在和我连线的是布巴交易公司的 * |
[03:35] | * John Horowitz, Joe Barton is still with us. * | * 约翰·霍洛维茨 乔·巴顿还在线 * |
[03:37] | * All right, you Tweet as much as I do… * | * 好的 你发的推特和我一样多 * |
[03:45] | * …your thoughts on the action so far. * | * 你对这次行动的看法 * |
[04:06] | Hey, Cal. | 嘿 贾尔 |
[04:07] | It’s Jimmy. | 我是吉米 |
[04:08] | I hope I’m not calling too late. | 希望没有太晚打扰到你 |
[04:10] | Hey, Jim. No problem. | 嘿 吉姆 没有的事 |
[04:12] | I recall you saying that your boy had a doe tag. | 我记得你说过你儿子有母鹿标签 |
[04:15] | Yeah, he hasn’t got anything yet. | 是的 但是他目前一无所获 |
[04:17] | Well, uh, listen. | 听我说 |
[04:18] | I don’t have a doe permit, but I shot one today. | 我没有母鹿许可 但今天打了一只 |
[04:22] | I thought maybe you could send Benji down. | 我想也许你可以让班吉过来 |
[04:25] | He could tag it and then take him off my hands. | 他可以给鹿贴上标签后带走 |
[04:27] | Sounds real good. | 听上去不错 |
[04:28] | We’d definitely use the meat. | 我们的确需要鹿肉 |
[04:30] | Remember that place we fished in the spring? | 还记得春天我们钓鱼的那个地方吗 |
[04:33] | That’s the little turnout that overlooked the St. John’s river. | 就在俯瞰圣约翰河的那个小岔口 |
[04:36] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[04:37] | We can be there by 8:00. | 我们明天八点到 |
[04:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:40] | Well, good. We’ll see you tomorrow then. | 太棒了 明天见 |
[04:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:43] | Yep, we’ll see you in the morning. | 好的 明早见 |
[05:52] | It’s good to see you. | 很高心见到你 |
[06:11] | * The government up the research fund by $2 million * | * 政府将研究基金增加了200万美元 * |
[06:14] | * in hopes of speeding up work on the cure. * | * 希望可以加快治疗方案的研究 * |
[06:17] | * Advertisers are often faced with the problem of… * | * 广告商经常面临这样的问题 * |
[08:42] | Shit! | 该死 |
[09:37] | Oh, heavens. | 我的天 |
[10:22] | * Objection. * | * 反对 * |
[10:24] | * Rick Manson’s World Motion tour is over. * | * 里克·曼森的环游世界运动结束了 * |
[10:26] | * And what a success it was. * | * 并且非常成功 * |
[10:28] | * Manson is being across Canada, * | * 曼森正在横穿加拿大 * |
[10:30] | * journey is over. * | * 旅程结束了 * |
[10:39] | * The battle against heart disease must continue. * | * 与心脏病的斗争必须继续下去 * |
[10:42] | * Tom and Harriet Banks are the lucky winners of the… * | * 汤姆和哈利特·班克斯是幸运得奖者 * |
[10:45] | 欢迎来到 缅因州北部森林 高登公路检查站 | |
[11:07] | All right, buddy. | 好的 兄弟 |
[11:08] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:23] | Hey, Jim. How are you doing? | 吉姆 你好啊 |
[11:24] | Hey, Billy. How you doing? | 比利 你怎么样 |
[11:25] | Real good. | 还不错 |
[11:28] | You signing out? | 你签字了吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 签了 |
[11:32] | Sorry to keep you waiting there, Jim. | 吉姆 抱歉久等了 |
[11:33] | You could have just dropped the note in the box. | 你可以直接把纸条扔进盒子里 |
[11:38] | Jim, do you remember what day you came in? | 吉姆 你记得是哪天来的吗 |
[11:43] | Three or four days ago, I think. | 我估计是三四天之前吧 |
[11:46] | What would that be, the 10th or 11th, maybe? | 那也许就是 10号或者11号 |
[11:51] | OK, here we go. | 好的 找到了 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Paulie signed you in on the 10th. | 没错 保利给你签的10号 |
[11:56] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[11:59] | How’s that rig holding up for you? | 那台车还能开吗 |
[12:00] | Jesus, Bill. | 天哪 比尔 |
[12:01] | She’s got over 100,000 miles on her already. | 她已经开了16万公里了 |
[12:04] | That’s good. | 还真不错 |
[12:07] | Whatever happened with that cabin you were looking at out | 你之前看上的布莱克斯附近 |
[12:09] | past the Blacks’ property? | 那间小屋 到底怎么了 |
[12:10] | Just didn’t work out. | 就是没拿下来 |
[12:13] | Anyway, that’s my home now, out there in the pig. | 不管怎样 我现在住那里了 外面那辆车 |
[12:17] | Nobody’s going to pin you down. That’s for sure. | 没人能跟得到你了 这是肯定的 |
[12:20] | You’re damn straight. | 你说得可太对了 |
[12:22] | So what are you going to do, head back to Portland? | 接下来你什么打算 回波特兰吗 |
[12:25] | No. I’m going to spend the night in town. | 不 我会在镇上过夜 |
[12:27] | Then I’ll come back out here for about a week. | 然后一周后我再回来 |
[12:30] | I still want to bag my buck this season. | 我还希望在狩猎季再赚上一笔 |
[12:32] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[12:35] | Take care, Jim. | 吉姆 保重 |
[12:36] | Billy, did you guys happen to open up that washed out area | 比利 你们有没有开放平卡姆公路 |
[12:42] | of the Pinkham Road yet? | 那片被冲坏的区域 |
[12:44] | Yeah, they did a few weeks ago. | 是的 他们几周前开放了 |
[12:47] | There’s nobody at that checkpoint, though. | 但是那个检查站没人 |
[12:48] | They just started to… | 他们刚开始 |
[12:50] | I don’t know… to renovate the shack or something. | 我也说不好 可能是翻修小屋 |
[12:51] | So just be careful if you go in that way. | 所以你走那条路要小心 |
[12:55] | There’s no way to track you. | 那边没办法追踪你 |
[12:56] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[12:58] | Thanks for the info. | 多谢提醒 |
[13:00] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天顺利 |
[13:02] | Take care, Jim. | 保重 吉姆 |
[13:17] | Y’all done there, Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 您吃好了吗 |
[13:20] | Can I get you some more coffee? | 需要再添点咖啡吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, that’d be great. Thank you. | 再好不过了 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Did you read about the robbery at the casino yesterday? | 你读了昨天赌场抢劫案的新闻吗 |
[13:28] | Those people that got shot? | 那些中枪的人 |
[13:30] | So sad. | 太糟糕了 |
[13:31] | I did. It seems to be the way the world is now, doesn’t it? | 读到了 似乎这世界现在就是这样 |
[13:35] | You could say that again. | 没错 |
[13:37] | So how long are you up here this time? | 你这次在这里准备待多久 |
[13:40] | I think another week. | 再待一周吧 |
[13:42] | I just want to get out there and bag my buck. | 我只想出去再打点猎物 |
[13:44] | A friend of my husband’s got one the other day. | 我丈夫的一个朋友前几天打了一头 |
[13:46] | They’re around. | 它们就在周围 |
[13:48] | Sure is cold enough. | 现在已经够冷了 |
[13:50] | Yeah, let’s hope it stays that way. | 是啊 希望能一直这样 |
[13:52] | Well, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[13:55] | OK, thank you. | 好啊 多谢你了 |
[13:56] | See you next time. | 下次见 |
[13:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:13] | * And a save again by McGovern. * | * 麦戈文又一次救球 * |
[15:15] | * Three seconds to go. * | * 还有三秒钟 * |
[15:17] | * And on the final night of the regular season, * | * 常规赛的最后一晚 * |
[15:19] | * the Maine Blacks have just played * | * 缅因州布莱克斯队打出了 * |
[15:21] | * their best game of 2018-19. * | * 2018-19赛季中最好的一场 * |
[15:25] | * They win, 6-nothing. * | * 6比0胜出 * |
[15:32] | * A government spokesman has stated that * | * 一位政府发言人称 * |
[15:34] | * there is not much truth in the rumor * | * 自越南战争爆发以来 * |
[15:36] | * that the Pentagon wastefully dumped military equipment * | * 五角大楼浪费数百万至数十亿纳税人的钱 * |
[15:39] | * and supplies costing millions, perhaps billions, of * | * 来倾销军事装备和补给的传言 * |
[15:42] | * taxpayer dollars in the years since the Vietnam War started. * | * 没有多少真实性 * |
[15:51] | 早中晚餐 堂食 外带 | |
[16:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:17] | Hi, Debbie. | 嗨 黛比 |
[16:19] | Listen, I… | 我 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry that you had to see that yesterday. | 我很抱歉昨天被你看到 |
[16:23] | It was very unprofessional. | 这实在是有违我的职业操守 |
[16:25] | No, no. It’s OK, really. | 没有 这没关系 真的 |
[16:28] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[16:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. It’s… it’s my daughter’s been sick lately. | 还好 只是 我女儿最近病了 |
[16:42] | Some husband and wife stuff too, I guess. | 还有些夫妻矛盾的事情 |
[16:47] | It’s just so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[16:52] | Nothing is as I imagined it would be. | 事情和我想象的完全不同 |
[16:55] | It never is, for anyone. | 对所有人来说都是这样的 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | No, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说的是对的 |
[17:07] | Sometimes I say this is the day | 有时我会说 |
[17:09] | that I’m just going to get out of here | 今天我一定要离开这里 |
[17:12] | and actually see myself doing it. | 我其实仿佛亲眼看到 |
[17:16] | Play the whole thing out in my head. | 在脑海里演练了整件事 |
[17:19] | And one day ends, and I’m still here. | 一天结束了 我还在这里 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:28] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 简直不敢相信我说了这些 |
[17:30] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[17:32] | I get it. | 我懂你 |
[17:38] | More than you’ll ever know. | 比你想的更明白 |
[17:47] | You remind me of my daughter. | 你让我想起了我女儿 |
[17:50] | She was just like you. | 她就像你一样 |
[17:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:02] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[18:06] | I should go grab that. | 我得去上菜了 |
[18:10] | Ok. | 去吧 |
[18:33] | 父亲被疑酒驾 酿成致命车祸 致使女儿身亡 | |
[20:01] | It’s so hard to describe. | 非常难以去形容 |
[20:02] | I mean, it’s like… | 这感觉就像是 |
[20:04] | it’s like my insides are just being eaten away. | 就像我的内脏被吃掉了一样 |
[20:09] | And well, drinking, that’s the only way I can fix it. | 而喝酒是唯一的解决办法 |
[20:14] | Part of it comes from my time overseas… | 部分是因为我的海外经历 |
[20:19] | what I saw, things I did when I was serving. | 我服役期间的所见所做 |
[20:26] | And I take it all out on my wife and kids. | 我拿我的妻子和孩子出气 |
[20:32] | I love them so much. | 我很爱他们 |
[20:34] | And every day, I just want to leave | 每一天我都想离开 |
[20:37] | and not torture them anymore. | 这样就可以不再折磨他们 |
[20:42] | I turn to God. | 我求助上帝 |
[20:45] | I go to church. | 我去教堂 |
[20:47] | And I pray. | 我祈祷 |
[20:49] | And I ask God to forgive me. | 我请求上帝原谅我 |
[20:53] | But He’s nowhere to be found. | 但祂无处可寻 |
[20:58] | I can’t find Him. | 我找不到祂 |
[21:23] | You said you served? | 你说你曾经服役过 |
[21:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:27] | Two tours in the sand with the army. | 两次随部队在沙漠中服役 |
[21:29] | Infantry, 3rd ID. | 第三步兵团 |
[21:32] | Nam, me, Marines. | 我去过越南 在海军陆战队服役过 |
[21:34] | The 2-1. | 第二师第一营 |
[21:38] | Jim Reed. | 吉姆·里德 |
[21:41] | George Thibault. | 乔治·蒂博 |
[21:43] | Those were some powerful words you said up there earlier. | 你刚才的讲话很有感染力 |
[21:48] | Been there. | 我深有同感 |
[21:51] | Same exact place. | 我和你同样的处境 |
[21:53] | It’s fucking rough, man. | 太艰难了 |
[21:57] | My little girl has been in and out of the hospital. | 我女儿经常进医院 |
[22:01] | I don’t know how to help her. | 我不知道怎么帮她 |
[22:05] | Those fucking doctors, they just talk at you, you know? | 那些该死的医生 光说不做 |
[22:12] | I got to get my shit together. | 我必须得振作起来 |
[22:16] | They ain’t going to make it without me. | 他们离不开我 |
[22:20] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[22:22] | I was. | 结过 |
[22:28] | Kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:35] | Any chance you could fix it? | 还能弥补吗 |
[22:39] | No, my daughter’s gone. | 没有 我女儿去世了 |
[22:41] | And my son and I haven’t talked with each other in a year. | 我儿子已经一年没和我说过话了 |
[22:50] | I’m not quite there yet. | 我还没到那地步 |
[22:53] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[22:55] | If I had any good advice, I probably wouldn’t be here. | 如果我有好建议 我还会在这里吗 |
[23:00] | Yeah, right. | 也是 |
[23:05] | Just take it one day at a time, George. | 乔治 一步一步来吧 |
[23:07] | That’s all any of us can do. | 这是我们唯一能做的 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:14] | There’s my ride. | 我的车来了 |
[23:16] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[23:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | See ya. | 再见 |
[24:14] | Hey, Mr. Reed. | 里德先生 你好啊 |
[24:17] | Hi, Debbie. | 你好黛比 |
[24:18] | Hey, Jeff, do you want to take Ali, you guys go eat in the car? | 杰夫 你先带艾莉到车上吃东西好吗 |
[24:21] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会就来 |
[24:25] | Late night? | 熬夜了吗 |
[24:27] | I saw your truck outside Wheeler’s last night. | 我昨晚在惠勒家外面看到你的车 |
[24:30] | I hope I’m not out of line here. | 我没有管太多吧 |
[24:34] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[24:36] | I remember you saying you’re sober. | 我记得你跟我说过戒酒了 |
[24:39] | Yeah, it’s been a long time. | 是啊 戒了很长时间了 |
[24:42] | I didn’t slip. | 我没破戒 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:44] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[24:47] | Close, though, right? | 不过差一点 对吗 |
[24:49] | I’ve had some experience with it. | 我对这有点经验 |
[24:52] | You know, there’s some really good meetings around town. | 镇上有很多很棒的互助会 |
[24:55] | Yeah, yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[25:00] | All right. Well, I should… | 好吧 我该 |
[25:02] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[25:03] | Probably murdering each other in the back of the car. | 孩子们要在车里闹翻了天了 |
[25:07] | – Have a good one. – You too. | -一切顺利 -你也是 |
[25:13] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | * I mean, is that… is that a sound theory right now? * | * 现在这个理论可靠吗 * |
[25:39] | * I think it’s a very sound theory. * | * 我认为这是个非常合理的理论 * |
[25:41] | * I would be very surprised if we go back to… * | * 回到之前才是不合理的 * |
[25:47] | * …that number that he had on the S&P, * | * 但是他那个S&P指数 * |
[25:49] | * that 2,800, 2,820 number, * | * 2800还是2820 * |
[25:51] | * and your 2,600 number on the Dow. * | * 还有你的2600道琼斯指数 * |
[25:54] | * Those… * | * 那些 * |
[27:01] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[28:39] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:41] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:44] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:47] | My god. | 天啊 |
[28:51] | What fucking are you doing out here? Jesus. | 你他妈在这里干什么 天啊 |
[28:56] | Don’t talk. Stop! | 别说话 别动 |
[29:00] | talking to that man. | 和那个男人说 |
[29:02] | What? | 什么 |
[29:03] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[29:06] | No. | 不 |
[29:08] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[29:15] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝保佑 |
[30:25] | * A 49-year-old unidentified man * | * 一名49岁不明身份男子 * |
[30:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:08] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[31:11] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[31:14] | I, uh… | 我 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry, I… I didn’t… I didn’t see you. | 很抱歉 我没有 没有看到你 |
[31:18] | I thought maybe you were sleeping. | 我以为你睡觉了 |
[31:20] | I put my details in the box. | 我把详细信息放到信箱里了 |
[31:21] | I forgot a couple of things. | 我忘了一些东西 |
[31:22] | I got to go back into town. | 我得回镇上去 |
[31:24] | No fucking bother at all. | 一点都不麻烦 |
[31:26] | How about a cup of coffee? | 进屋喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[31:28] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[31:31] | No. Uh, no, thank you. | 算了不用了 谢谢 |
[31:32] | I… I really am in a bit of a hurry. | 我 我真的有点急事 |
[31:34] | This late at night? | 都这么晚了 |
[31:36] | Get the fuck out of here. | 别跟我扯没用的了 |
[31:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:39] | I insist. | 听我的 |
[31:42] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | What the fuck? Why not? | 管它呢 来吧 |
[31:54] | You want a splash? | 要来一杯吗 |
[31:56] | Oh, no, I’m… I’m good. | 算了 我 我就算了 |
[32:02] | Suit yourself. | 随你咯 |
[32:06] | You know, I love the night shift out here. | 我喜欢在这上夜班 |
[32:08] | No bullshit. | 没扯淡 |
[32:12] | Used to have a dog that would come out here with me. | 以前我会带狗一起过来 |
[32:17] | Then my wife wants to keep him at home with her. | 后来我妻子想让狗在家里陪她 |
[32:26] | Anytime. | 任何时候 |
[32:27] | She’s the boss, I guess. | 都是她说了算 |
[32:31] | Guess that leaves me shit out of luck. | 可能我就这命吧 |
[32:33] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[32:36] | I can turn up the heat if you’re cold. | 你冷的话我可以把暖气打开 |
[32:38] | No, no. I’m good. | 不用 我还好 |
[32:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | Is that blood on your jacket? | 你外套上面是血吗 |
[32:53] | Looks pretty fresh. | 看起来还很新鲜 |
[32:57] | Didn’t get to see what you had on your truck | 没看到你车上有什么猎物啊 |
[33:00] | when you pulled in. | 刚才你停车那会 |
[33:01] | You, uh, shoot something out there? | 你 你打到什么东西了吗 |
[33:03] | No. I didn’t shoot anything. | 没有 我什么都没打 |
[33:05] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[33:06] | Because you got to report anything you shoot out there. | 打到任何东西你都得上报的 |
[33:08] | No. No, I know that. | 没有 没打到 我知道规矩 |
[33:10] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[33:13] | I’m sick, OK? | 是我病了 好吧 |
[33:17] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[33:21] | I cough up blood every once in a while. | 我偶尔会咳血 |
[33:25] | I had a wicked episode today. | 我今天又发作了 |
[33:30] | It was fucking brutal. | 太糟糕了 |
[33:33] | Is that the cancer or something? | 是癌症还是什么原因 |
[33:37] | I… you know, you just reminded me. | 你提醒我了 |
[33:39] | I need to go out and take my pills. | 我得出去吃药了 |
[33:46] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[35:08] | $60 on pump 4. | 4号枪加了60美元 |
[35:15] | Is that it? | 还需要其他的吗 |
[35:16] | A pack of Bilsons. | 来包比尔森 |
[35:32] | All right, $67.75. | 好的 67.75美元 |
[35:36] | Shit. I’m out of quarters. | 见鬼 没零钱了 |
[35:38] | Give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[35:54] | Sir | 先生 |
[36:00] | Sir | 先生 |
[36:04] | Is that your RV outside? | 外面那辆露营车是你的吗 |
[36:10] | The custom job… never seen anything like that. | 订制款 我还从没见过呢 |
[36:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:15] | Made down in the Carolinas. | 卡罗莱纳那边产的 |
[36:18] | How’s the gas mileage? | 这车油耗多少 |
[36:20] | Oh, she’s pretty so-so. | 她可是非常耗油 |
[36:22] | Pig drinks a lot of diesel. | 就像喝柴油一样 |
[36:24] | That’s a fool drivers smashes it, huh? | 蠢货才会撞坏它 |
[36:34] | There you go. | 找您钱 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Have a good night. | 祝您晚安 |
[37:06] | Two shots of whiskey. | 两杯威士忌 |
[37:08] | You’re going to actually drink them this time? | 你今天是要真喝吗 |
[37:10] | Just pour the fucking shots, OK? | 他妈的倒酒就好了 |
[37:27] | Again. | 再来 |
[37:41] | Do you believe that shit? | 你信吗 |
[37:51] | Recapping our top story, | 回顾我们今天的头条 |
[37:53] | a massive manhunt continues tonight | 大规模搜捕行动今晚仍在继续 |
[37:55] | as authorities search for five suspects in a violent armed robbery | 当局正在搜捕两天前富兰克林赌场 |
[37:58] | at the Franklin Casino two days ago. | 暴力持枪抢劫的五名嫌犯 |
[38:01] | The robbery led to a shoot out between casino security | 这场抢劫导致劫匪和安保人员 |
[38:03] | and the suspects, leaving three security guards dead | 激烈枪战 造成3名安保人员死亡 |
[38:06] | and 12 civilians injured. | 12名平民受伤 |
[38:09] | Earlier today, authorities released | 今天早些时候 警方公布了 |
[38:11] | surveillance camera images of two of the five suspects, | 监控视频拍下的两名嫌疑犯图像 |
[38:14] | hoping for the public’s help in identifying them. | 希望公众能够帮助确认他们的身份 |
[38:16] | According to the casino, the crew made off with | 赌场方面表示 抢匪们抢走了 |
[38:19] | close to $1.2 million. | 将近120万美元 |
[38:22] | Police believe the suspects may be heading north for the border. | 警方称嫌犯可能往北去了边境 |
[38:25] | The five are considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 五个嫌犯持有武器 且极度危险 |
[38:28] | If you spot them, call the state police immediately. | 如果发现嫌犯 请马上报警 |
[38:31] | In onther news | 另一则新闻 |
[38:32] | a water main break near During Avenue | 德林大道附近的主水管破裂 |
[38:34] | caused major flooding earlier today. | 今日早些时候造成水灾 |
[38:54] | Oh, fuck! | 我去 |
[39:19] | 缅因州北部森林 平卡姆公路检查站 | |
[41:22] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:24] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[41:49] | George? | 乔治 |
[41:53] | What in the fuck are you doing out here? | 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[41:56] | Huntin’. | 打猎 |
[41:57] | Huntin’? | 打猎 |
[41:59] | What the fuck else would I be doing out here? | 不然我他妈在这里干什么 |
[42:04] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[42:05] | Yeah, so where’s the money? | 行 那钱在哪 |
[42:07] | I think it’s right fucking here, OK? | 我觉得就在这里 找找吧 |
[42:13] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱在哪 |
[42:15] | It was right here. | 原本就在这里的 |
[42:17] | What the fuck is going out here? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[42:21] | Get the fuck out of here now. | 赶紧走 |
[42:23] | What? | 什么 |
[42:23] | Run. | 快跑 |
[43:34] | Give us the money! | 把钱给我们 |
[43:37] | You do, and you both can walk away! | 拿钱来 你俩都可以走人 |
[43:43] | You don’t want me to hurt your friend again. | 你不想我再伤害你的朋友吧 |
[43:46] | Your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[43:47] | What’s his fucking name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[43:49] | Ji… Jim. Jim. | 吉… 吉姆 吉姆 |
[43:51] | – But he’s not my fuckin’ friend. – Jim what? | -但他不是我的朋友 -吉姆姓什么 |
[43:53] | I don’t know. I just met him! | 我也不知道 我才刚认识他 |
[43:56] | What’s it going to be, Jim? | 你怎么选 吉姆 |
[43:59] | Give them the fucking money! | 把钱给他们 |
[44:01] | I have a wife and kid! | 我家有老婆孩子 |
[44:05] | What’s it going to be, Jim? | 你怎么选 吉姆 |
[44:07] | Give them the money, Jim! | 把钱给他们 吉姆 |
[44:11] | Last fucking chance! | 最后一次机会 |
[44:13] | Give them the money! | 把钱给他们 |
[44:21] | Find him. | 给我找到他 |
[44:29] | Skip, hold up. | 斯基普 等等 |
[44:30] | There’s fucking tracks everywhere. | 这里到处都是脚印 |
[44:32] | Yeah, same over here. | 对啊 这边也是 |
[44:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:35] | Come on with me. | 跟我来 |
[47:56] | Oh, you son of a bitch, you bastards! | 狗娘养的 混蛋 |
[48:04] | You runt mother fuckers! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[48:10] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[53:51] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[54:53] | I have your gun! | 我手里有你的枪 |
[54:55] | Just come out and give us the money back. | 出来吧 把钱还给我们 |
[54:58] | We won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你 |
[55:01] | Jim Reed! | 吉姆·里德 |
[55:04] | We know everything about you. | 我们知道你的一切 |
[55:07] | Don’t make us find your son Steve, and his family. | 别逼我们去找你儿子史蒂夫和他的家人 |
[56:27] | Frank, where are you? | 弗兰克 你在哪 |
[56:28] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[57:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[57:10] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[1:00:15] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:03:55] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:03:57] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:06:04] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[1:09:58] | Maybe we should just go. | 也许我们走了算了 |
[1:10:00] | Skip and Frank. | 斯基普和弗兰克 |
[1:10:01] | Yeah, is that what you think, huh? | 是吗 你就是这么想的吗 |
[1:10:03] | Take a good look around. | 好好看看周围 |
[1:10:05] | This is what your thinking got us | 这就是你的主意造的孽 |
[1:10:07] | you and that dead bitch! | 你还有那个死翘翘的婊子 |
[1:10:08] | She told us it was the perfect place | 她说过这是我们离开前 |
[1:10:10] | to hide the cash before we went… | 藏钱的绝佳之所 |
[1:10:12] | And you’re a genius! | 你真是个天才 |
[1:10:15] | If you weren’t my son, I’d fucking kill you right now! | 你要不是我儿子 我现在就杀了你 |
[1:10:19] | I’m done waiting. | 我不想再等了 |
[1:10:28] | Stay here! | 待在这里 |
[1:10:30] | And try not to fuck that up! | 别把那个又搞砸了 |
[1:11:55] | May I at least put my dick away? | 至少让我先把老二收起来吧 |
[1:12:11] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:12:15] | I wasn’t going to do anything to you, I promise. | 我没要对你做什么 我保证 |
[1:12:19] | That’s why I’m here and not out there. | 所以我才在这里 而不是那边 |
[1:12:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[1:12:24] | Why doesn’t it matter? | 为什么无所谓了 |
[1:12:26] | Because I don’t give a shit. | 因为我不在乎 |
[1:12:29] | You know it’s my girlfriend you killed. | 你杀的是我的女朋友 |
[1:12:35] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:12:40] | So… | 所以 |
[1:12:44] | if you want to call it even, can we just do that? | 这样就算扯平了 对吧 |
[1:12:47] | Can you just let me go? | 你能放我走吗 |
[1:12:51] | We’ll call it even. | 这样我们就扯平了 |
[1:15:43] | Hey! | 这呢 |
[1:16:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:16:36] | I can fucking see you behind that icicle. | 你躲在冰柱后面 当我他妈看不见吗 |
[1:16:41] | You put me through all this shit for this? | 你让我这么倒霉就为了这个 |
[1:16:44] | This is all the stuff you got for me? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[1:16:47] | Move real slow, man. | 慢慢站起身来 伙计 |
[1:16:52] | Throw the gun out. | 把枪扔了 |
[1:16:53] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[1:16:54] | All right, then show me both your hands. | 好吧 那就举起双手 |
[1:16:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:59] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 我们走 |
[1:17:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:17:07] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[1:17:11] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[1:17:13] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈是认真的吗 |
[1:17:18] | You’re a joke. | 你就是个笑话 |
[1:17:21] | This is pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[1:17:23] | Lose the fucking knife. | 把刀放下 |
[1:17:31] | All right, enough games. | 好了 游戏玩够了 |
[1:17:35] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[1:17:36] | Where is what? | 什么东西在哪里 |
[1:17:38] | I was out here hunting. | 我在这打猎 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah, you and me both. | 没错 你我都是 |
[1:17:42] | I saw you running with the bag, you asshole. | 我看到你拿着包跑了 混蛋 |
[1:17:44] | Now where the fuck is it? | 东西他妈的到底在哪 |
[1:17:47] | And that’s the last time I’m going to ask you. | 这是我最后一次问你 |
[1:17:50] | All right, I’ll take you to it. | 好吧 我带你去拿 |
[1:17:52] | Then you get up and you take me to it. | 那你站起来 带我去拿 |
[1:17:58] | Hurry the fuck up. | 他妈的快点 |
[1:17:59] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我已经尽量了 |
[1:18:04] | You better not be fucking with me. | 你最好别耍我 |
[1:18:07] | If you are, I’ll kill your son and his whole damn family. | 如果耍我 我就杀了你儿子和他全家 |
[1:18:12] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 是吧 |
[1:18:16] | I’d kill your daughter too, | 我也想过杀了你女儿 |
[1:18:19] | but looks like you took care of that one. | 但貌似你已经自己解决了 |
[1:18:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:18:25] | I went through all your shit. | 你所有事我都了解 |
[1:18:31] | She’s beautiful. | 她可真漂亮 |
[1:18:34] | Too fucking bad about that one. | 真他妈可惜了 |
[1:18:40] | Must suck living with the fact | 这么活着一定很难受吧 |
[1:18:43] | that your kid died because of you. | 你的孩子因你而死 |
[1:18:49] | Lot of fucking guilt there. | 你后悔死了吧 |
[1:18:55] | Bet you wish you could have saved her | 你肯定希望能救她 |
[1:18:57] | been the fucking hero. | 当个英雄 |
[1:19:02] | How much longer? | 还要走多久 |
[1:19:08] | How much fucking longer? | 还要他妈的多久 |
[1:19:10] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[1:19:31] | That was your kid in the Chevy. | 雪弗莱里那个是你孩子吧 |
[1:19:35] | How the fuck do you know that? | 你他妈怎么知道的 |
[1:19:39] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得很对 |
[1:19:40] | I did kill my daughter. | 我确实杀了我女儿 |
[1:19:44] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[1:19:46] | Seems I have a tendency for killing kids. | 看来我有杀小孩的倾向 |
[1:19:49] | What the fuck does that mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[1:19:53] | I shot him. | 我击毙了他 |
[1:19:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:19:56] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[1:20:02] | He was taking a piss, and I shot him in the face. | 他在小便 我朝他脸上开了一枪 |
[1:20:07] | Are you fucking with me? | 你他妈的在逗我吗 |
[1:20:08] | No. He’s dead. | 没逗你 他死了 |
[1:20:11] | You motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:20:12] | You are a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[1:20:14] | Go ahead. Fucking kill me. | 来吧 杀了我吧 |
[1:20:16] | How you gonna find the money? | 但是你要怎么找到钱呢 |
[1:20:19] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:20:20] | No, get the fuck off me. | 他妈的放开我 |
[1:20:43] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈干了什么 |
[1:20:48] | What the… fucking… | 搞什么 他妈的 |
[1:20:51] | my fucking leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:20:56] | Can’t move my arm. | 我胳膊动不了了 |
[1:21:07] | Hey, you can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我扔在这里 |
[1:21:10] | Fuck, I’ll split it with you. | 操 我跟你平分那笔钱 |
[1:21:16] | I’m gonna freeze to death. | 我会冻死的 |
[1:21:21] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:23:33] | 早午晚餐 堂食 外带 | |
[1:23:39] | No, he talked about leaving for a long time. | 不 他说要离开很久 |
[1:23:42] | Well, I just never thought he’d do it. | 我只是没想到他会这么做 |
[1:23:51] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[1:23:52] | I’m doing OK. | 我很好 |
[1:23:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:56] | I’m getting used to it. | 我已经慢慢习惯了 |
[1:24:01] | I just feel so bad for the kids. | 我只是为孩子们感到难过 |
[1:24:06] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[1:24:07] | No, I need to move on. | 不 我要向前看 |
[1:24:12] | Hey, I gotta get back in there. | 我得回去了 |
[1:24:15] | Yeah. No, I’ll call you after my shift. | 是啊 不 我下班后打给你 |
[1:24:18] | Yeah, 8:00. | 对 八点 |
[1:24:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:24:21] | No, I’ll talk to you then. | 不 我回头再和你说 |
[1:24:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:47] | You ok. | 你没事吧 |
[1:24:48] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[1:24:50] | Some guy left this for you. | 有人给你留了这个 |
[1:24:53] | 黛比·蒂博 迪克披萨店 | |
[1:25:35] | 这是给你 和你孩子的 | |
[1:25:35] | 步行1.2公里 到达山洞 进洞再走20米 |