英文名称:The Flintstones and WWE Stone Age Smackdown
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 基岩村 拥有居民两万五 | |
[00:40] | What a great morning. | 多好的一个早晨 |
[00:42] | The rising sun, the tweeting of the Terradons. | 看太阳升起 听翼龙鸣叫 |
[00:45] | Today is the perfect day to | 今天是个完美的时机 |
[00:47] | ask my boss for that advance on my paycheck. | 向我的老板申请预支薪水 |
[00:52] | Wilma deserves a nice vacation. | 该带薇玛好好度个假了 |
[01:02] | – What’s the matter, Fred? – I’m already late for work. | -怎么了 弗雷德 -我上班已经迟到了 |
[01:15] | *Flintstones, meet the Flintstones* | *燧石家族 这是燧石家族* |
[01:18] | *They’re the modern stone age family* | *石器时代 摩登的家庭* |
[01:21] | *From the town of Bedrock* | *他们来自 那基岩村* |
[01:24] | *There’re a page right out of history* | *翻开历史 崭新的一页* |
[01:27] | *Let’s ride with the family down the street* | *穿过大街 还有那小巷* |
[01:30] | *Through the courtesy of Fred’s two feet* | *紧紧跟随 他们的步伐* |
[01:33] | *When you’re with the Flintstones* | *就和他们 和他们一起* |
[01:36] | *Have a yabba dabba doo time* | *享受那轻松自在的时光* |
[01:38] | *A dabba doo time* | *那轻松自在的时光* |
[01:40] | *We’ll have a gay old time* | *那愉快难忘的时光* |
[01:55] | *We’ll have a gay old time.* | *那愉快难忘的时光* |
[02:19] | Hard work, dedication, a big hammer. | 勤劳 尽力 抡大锤 |
[02:23] | That’s how you break rocks. You listening to me, Mr. Cenastone? | 这样才能干采石 你在听吗 塞纳石先生 |
[02:27] | Absolutely, Mr. Slate. And please, call me John. | 当然 石板先生 叫我约翰就好 |
[02:27] | 本片由世界摔角娱乐公司(WWE)联合制作 片中摔角人物原型均为WWE著名选手 | |
[02:30] | I prefer the formality of last names. | 我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节 |
[02:34] | Just because you’re my sister’s husband’s nephew once removed, | 别以为你是我姐姐的丈夫的隔代外甥 |
[02:36] | doesn’t mean you get special privileges. | 就能享受什么特权 |
[02:39] | No, sir. I’m here to work. | 不会的先生 我是来干活的 |
[02:40] | Good. Because laziness is one thing I won’t tolerate. | 很好 因为偷懒可是我的大忌之一 |
[02:44] | Also lateness. I hate that. | 还有迟到 太可恨了 |
[02:53] | Come on, people. | 快走啊 各位 |
[02:54] | Some of us got jobs we should have been at 20 minutes ago. | 咱们有些人20分钟前就该去上班了 |
[03:16] | It’s a livin’. | 混口饭吃不容易 |
[03:18] | These prontocranes are delicate pieces of equipment. | 这些挖掘龙都是高精尖设备 |
[03:22] | Takes a real expert to run one of these. | 这台需要真正的专家来操作 |
[03:25] | Hey, Flintstone! | 燧石族 |
[03:27] | Flintstone? | 燧石族 |
[03:31] | Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man. | 老天 老天 老天 |
[03:33] | Flintstone, you’d better not be sleeping up there! | 燧石族 你最好别给我在上面睡觉 |
[03:38] | Flintstone! | 燧石族 |
[03:40] | Yes, Mr. Slate. I was just adjusting the… | 是 石板先生 我正在调试… |
[03:44] | Well, get back to work! | 赶紧干活 |
[03:46] | Yes, sir. I will get back to it. | 遵命 先生 我继续干活 |
[03:49] | Work. Which is what I was doing up here all this time. | 我不一直在上面老老实实干活嘛 |
[04:04] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[04:06] | Hang on, Mr. Slate. I’ll have you down in a jiffy. | 抓紧 石板先生 我马上让你下去 |
[04:09] | There’s got to be an off lever here somewhere. | 应该有根下降操纵杆的 |
[04:16] | That was the up lever. | 原来这是上升杆 |
[04:18] | Oh, you think I would have figured that out by now. | 现在我算是知道了 |
[04:21] | Now, let’s see here. | 再试试这根 |
[04:26] | My bad! Only one left. Got to be it. | 我错了 只剩这根了 一定是它 |
[04:38] | Mr. Slate, you okay? | 石板先生 没事吧 |
[04:40] | I’m kissing granite here, Flintstone. | 我都亲上花岗岩了 燧石族 |
[04:42] | Do I look okay? | 看着像没事吗 |
[04:44] | Listen. This might not be the best time, | 话说 现在说这个好像不太合适 |
[04:47] | but since I have your attention, | 但既然跟你搭上话了 |
[04:49] | I was wondering if I could | 我在想能不能 |
[04:51] | get my paycheck a little early this month? | 提前预支一下这个月的薪水 |
[04:54] | I’d promised my wife I’d take the family on a vacation. | 我答应过妻子要带全家去度假的 |
[04:57] | – A vacation? – To Rockapulco. | -度假 -去岩卡普科 |
[05:00] | A vacation! | 你要度假 |
[05:02] | You almost got me killed and you want to go on a vacation! | 你刚才差点害死我 还想去度假 |
[05:10] | Well, after a day like today I could use some R&R. | 今天过得不顺 我是该休整一下嘛 |
[05:14] | You probably could too. | 你也应该休整一下 |
[05:17] | Dinosaur! | 恐龙 |
[05:32] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[05:40] | Wow, that was amazing. | 刚才真是了不起啊 |
[05:42] | You got some moves, kid. What’s your name? | 身手不错啊 孩子 你叫什么 |
[05:45] | Me? I’m John. John Cenastone. | 我吗 我是约翰 约翰·塞纳石 |
[05:47] | Good to meet you, John. | 幸会 约翰 |
[05:49] | – I’m Fred… – Flintstone, in my office! | -我是弗雷德…-燧石族 来我办公室 |
[05:52] | Now. | 就现在 |
[05:58] | 石板采岩采石公司 支付弗雷德·燧石族 730贝壳 编号37224 H.B.石板 | |
[05:59] | There you go. | 好了 |
[06:02] | Your paycheck. | 你的薪水支票 |
[06:03] | Seriously? Wow! Mr. Slate, that’s awful generous. | 真的吗 石板先生 你太慷慨了 |
[06:09] | I mean, after all that damage I caused, I thought you’d be mad. | 我惹了那么大的祸 还以为你要发火呢 |
[06:20] | So, you are mad. | 看来你是发火了 |
[06:47] | I’m just gonna go in there and tell Wilma | 我就直接进去告诉薇玛 |
[06:49] | the vacation’s off. She’ll understand. | 度假取消了 她会理解的 |
[07:00] | Wilma, I’m home! | 薇玛 我回来啦 |
[07:08] | Missed me that time. | 这次被我闪开了吧 |
[07:16] | Fred? Is that you? | 弗雷德 是你吗 |
[07:18] | Honey, listen. | 听着 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | There’s something i need to tell you about our vacation. | 我得告诉你一些关于度假的事 |
[07:23] | There’s something I need to show you about our vacation. | 我得让你看看一些关于度假的东西 |
[07:29] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[07:35] | I got it for our trip. 60% off at Marshales. | 我特意为度假买的 马歇岩在打四折 |
[07:38] | What did you want to tell me about the vacation? | 你要告诉我什么关于度假的事 |
[07:41] | Just that…I’m definitely not canceling it | 只是…我绝对没有因为 |
[07:44] | because of something that happened at work today. | 今天工作的某些事就把度假取消了哟 |
[07:48] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[07:52] | I can’t even remember the last time we took a family vacation. | 我都不记得上次全家去度假是什么时候了 |
[07:58] | Oh, no. That’s Barney and Betty. | 老天 是巴尼和贝蒂 |
[08:00] | We’re supposed to go to | 咱们要一起去 |
[08:01] | the Water Buffalo Charity Carnival together | 水牛慈善嘉年华会的 |
[08:03] | and here I am standing around in my bikini. | 我却还穿着比基尼浪费时间 |
[08:06] | I have to get changed. | 我赶紧去换衣服 |
[08:10] | Tame your pterodactyls. We’ll be right out. | 别打翼龙喇叭了 我们马上出去 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you honk it again? | 有本事再叫一次啊 |
[08:14] | I didn’t hear it the first three times! | 头三次我完全没听见呢 |
[08:18] | You hear it that time, Fred? | 这次听见了吧 弗雷德 |
[08:27] | I can’t believe you’re actually going on vacation. | 真不敢相信你们真要去度假了 |
[08:30] | And to Rockapulco. | 还要去岩卡普科 |
[08:33] | I know! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. | 是啊 感觉自己是全世界最幸运的女人 |
[08:37] | I feel like a complete idiot. | 感觉自己像个白痴 |
[08:41] | You should have seen her in that bikini. | 你真该看看她那身比基尼装 |
[08:44] | I would have liked to have seen her in that bikini. | 我很乐意看她穿比基尼的样子 |
[08:47] | Watch it, Rubble! | 你给我小心点 粗石族 |
[08:49] | Hey, I got an idea, Fred. | 我有个主意 弗雷德 |
[08:51] | Wait till you get back from vacation, | 等你们度假回来 |
[08:53] | then tell her about the paycheck. | 再告诉她你薪水的事 |
[08:55] | But, Barney, we’re not going on vacation. | 可是巴尼 我们不去度假了 |
[08:58] | Oh, don’t tell her that, Fred. It’ll ruin your vacation. | 别告诉她 弗雷德 会毁了你们的假期的 |
[09:36] | You can jump in anytime. | 你也出个场行吗 |
[09:44] | – Whahoo, yeah! – Oh, baby! | -棒哦 -宝贝儿 |
[09:47] | It’s my turn! | 轮到我了 |
[09:51] | Wow, Nikki and Brie Boulder. So how much is a kiss? | 尼基和布里·巨石族 香吻一枚多少钱 |
[09:55] | 100 clams. | 一百贝壳 |
[09:57] | 100 clams? That sounds expensive. | 一百贝壳 听着有点贵啊 |
[10:01] | Considering you get a kiss from each of us, | 想想看 我们每人亲你一下 |
[10:03] | it’s like half off. | 相当于打五折 |
[10:04] | In that case… | 这样的话… |
[10:06] | I’ll take 502. | 我就重金博一吻吧 |
[10:24] | Fred Flintstone! Get out of that line! | 弗雷德·燧石族 从队列里滚出去 |
[10:27] | – But it’s for charity. – Now. | -但这是为了慈善啊 -滚出去 |
[10:36] | Our charity booth is all set up, Fred. | 咱们的慈善擂台已经搭好了 弗雷德 |
[10:39] | I built the ring, put out | 我挂上了响铃 |
[10:40] | the donation bucket and tied on Hoppy’s gloves. | 摆好了捐款桶 还给跳跳戴了拳击手套 |
[10:45] | Anything else you need me to do? | 还需要我做什么吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Tell Wilma that the trip’s off. | 有 告诉薇玛度假取消了 |
[10:49] | Sure thing. Hey, Wilma… | 没问题 薇玛… |
[10:51] | – Pipe down, Barn. – But you said… | -闭嘴 巴尼 -可你不是说… |
[10:54] | I’m never telling her and you’re not telling her either. | 我绝不会告诉她的 你也管住嘴 |
[10:57] | I’m going to find a way out of this jam myself. | 我要自己想办法收拾这个烂摊子 |
[11:00] | That’s a great idea, Fred. | 好主意 弗雷德 |
[11:01] | I haven’t come up with the idea yet, Barn. | 我还没想出主意来呢 巴尼 |
[11:04] | But when you do, it’s gonna be a good one. | 但你想出来的肯定是好主意 |
[11:07] | Step right up. | 大家快来 |
[11:08] | Five clams and get your five minutes in the ring. | 花五贝壳打五分钟拳击吧 |
[11:10] | Make it to the bell without hoppy knocking you block off | 铃响前若你没被跳跳击倒 |
[11:13] | and win a prize! | 就能得奖 |
[11:14] | Who wants to take some licks for charity? | 谁想为了慈善来试试身手啊 |
[11:21] | Keep it above the pouch, all right, buddy? | 不准袭击袋鼠的育儿袋以下 懂了吗 |
[11:41] | Next. | 下一位 |
[11:56] | I got this in the bag, Marble Henry. | 我绝对稳操胜券 大理石·亨利 |
[11:58] | I know you do, but seriously, you can just call me Marble. | 我知道 不过说真的 叫我大理石就行 |
[12:02] | I prefer the formality of last names. | 我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna win a prize. No, no. I’m gonna win two prizes. | 我要赢奖了 不 我要赢两份奖品 |
[12:12] | Hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[12:14] | They’re both for me. Win your own prize. | 两份都是我的 想要自己打去 |
[12:26] | – Have fun. – You have fun. | -打得开心 -你开心去吧 |
[12:28] | I’m having a great time. Thanks. | 我很开心 谢谢你 |
[12:32] | Come on, you big, ugly jumping Dinorat. | 来吧 你这个又大又丑的恐鼠 |
[12:35] | It’s takedown time! | 击倒时间到 |
[12:35] | 该人物原型为WWE摔角手CM·朋克 他的口头禅是”交锋时间到” (It’s clobbering time) | |
[12:47] | Hey, easy there, buddy. | 别动粗啊 伙计 |
[12:53] | He think he’s gonna send me flying? | 他还想把我打飞呢 |
[12:55] | Think again. | 做梦去吧 |
[12:57] | I’m CM Punkrock! | 我是CM·朋克岩 |
[13:00] | And I got you a first class ticket to my fist! | 我要让你美美地吃我一拳 |
[13:04] | Listen. He’s real sensitive. | 听着 他很敏感的 |
[13:05] | Maybe you could cool down the pejoratives? | 你能不能别再恶语相向了 |
[13:08] | He’s crying. I made the Kangasaurus cry. | 他哭了 我把这头袋龙吓哭了 |
[13:13] | Hey, mister. He’s a Hopparoo. | 先生 他是一只跳跳袋鼠 |
[13:15] | And you’re being downright mean to him. | 你对他实在太过分了 |
[13:17] | Oh, what are you going to do about it, shrimpo? | 那你想怎么样呢 矮子 |
[13:21] | I was gonna ask you to be less mean. | 我要让你不那么过分 |
[13:23] | “Less mean”? Like this? | “不那么过分” 像这样吗 |
[13:30] | Yo, check it out, Marble Henry. | 大理石·亨利 快看 |
[13:32] | He ain’t so tough now, is he? | 现在他没那么厉害了吧 |
[13:35] | He sure ain’t. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | That’s my beloved pet you’re humiliating out there. | 你在侮辱我心爱的宠物 |
[13:46] | I tried talking nice to you | 我试过跟你好好谈 |
[13:48] | but now I got to take matters into my own hands. | 但我现在得靠拳头来解决了 |
[13:51] | Oh, boy. Easy, Barn. | 老天 别动火啊 巴尼 |
[14:18] | Fred, little help here? | 弗雷德 搭把手吧 |
[14:19] | Looking good, buddy. I think you got him. | 不错啊伙计 我想你能搞定他 |
[14:33] | – Is that… – Barney! | -那不是…-巴尼 |
[14:38] | That’s right. I am CM Punkrock. | 没错 我就是CM·朋克岩 |
[14:41] | I am the best in the prehistoric world, | 史前世界最棒的摔角手 |
[14:41] | 同为CM·朋克的口头禅 原话为”我是世界最棒的” (I’m the best in the world) | |
[14:44] | thanks to my straight-edge lifestyle… | 多亏我一直保持”苦行僧”的生活方式… |
[14:44] | CM·朋克曾在的摔角团体名为Straight-Edge Society 一般译为”苦行僧社团” | |
[14:46] | Straight-Edge是硬核朋克领域里一种新文化形式 拒绝朋克领域普遍存在的酗酒 吸毒 纵欲等行为 | |
[14:56] | Oh, this raw fish business stinks! | 卖生鱼的生意真是烂透了 |
[15:06] | You okay, Barn? I’ve never seen you that worked up. | 你还好吗 巴尼 从没见你这么生气过 |
[15:09] | I couldn’t just stand there and watch him tease Hoppy like that. | 我不能在这眼睁睁地看着他欺负跳跳 |
[15:14] | Hoppy, cut it out! That tickles. | 跳跳 快停下 痒死了 |
[15:17] | – Best show I’ve ever seen. – We should go again. | -我看过最精彩的比赛 -应该再来一次 |
[15:19] | I’d pay 50 clams to watch something like that again. | 我愿意花50贝壳再看一次那样的比赛 |
[15:22] | I would pay any price to see that. | 花多少钱我都愿意 |
[15:26] | That was a heck of a show, Flintstone. Heck of a show. | 精彩绝伦 燧石族 真是精彩绝伦 |
[15:28] | Why, thanks, Mr. McMagma. | 谢谢 麦岩浆族先生 |
[15:31] | A fella could make a lot of clams with a spectacle like that. | 打得这么精彩绝对能大赚一笔 |
[15:43] | Barney Rubble, don’t you ever | 巴尼·粗石族 你再敢 |
[15:46] | do anything dangerous like that again! | 干这么危险的事试试看 |
[15:48] | I don’t plan on it, Betty. | 我不是有意的 贝蒂 |
[15:50] | Help me up, Marble Henry. | 大理石·亨利 把我弄出去 |
[16:06] | I’m coming to bed in a minute, Betty. | 我马上就上床睡觉 贝蒂 |
[16:09] | Just got to brush my teeth. | 等我刷个牙 |
[16:14] | And for this I went to college? | 我上大学就为了干这个 |
[16:19] | Psst! Barney. | 喂 巴尼 |
[16:21] | You scared the paste out of me, Fred. | 吓得我牙膏都喷出来了 弗雷德 |
[16:23] | I’m aware of that. | 我发现了 |
[16:26] | – What are you doing here? – I couldn’t sleep. | -你来干什么 -我睡不着 |
[16:28] | I got this brilliant idea in my head. | 我有个超棒的主意 |
[16:31] | We could put on another one | 我们可以再办几场 |
[16:32] | of those crazy matches like you did tonight | 像你今晚那样精彩的对决 |
[16:34] | and charge folks to come and see it. | 然后向来看比赛的人收钱啊 |
[16:36] | I promised Betty I wouldn’t do anything dangerous. | 我答应过贝蒂再不干那么危险的事了 |
[16:39] | It ain’t gonna be dangerous. | 不会有危险的 |
[16:40] | It’ll be entertainment, like a show. | 就是娱乐嘛 跟表演一样 |
[16:43] | Wow. A show? | 天啊 表演吗 |
[16:45] | I’d pay hard-earned clams to see something like that. | 那我倒愿意花点辛苦钱看一场 |
[16:47] | That’s what I’m telling you. If we do this, | 我正是这个意思 这样做的话 |
[16:50] | we can make enough clams to take both our families on a vacation. | 挣的贝壳够咱们两家一起去度假呢 |
[16:53] | Betty sure would love a vacation. | 贝蒂绝对喜欢度假 |
[16:55] | What the heck. I’m in. | 不管了 算我一个 |
[16:57] | Barney, are you talking to someone? | 巴尼 你在跟谁说话吗 |
[17:00] | Nope. Just gargling, sweetheart. | 没有 我只是在漱口呢 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | We just need to find some more guys for the show. | 咱们只需要多找些人来打比赛 |
[17:09] | And I think I know just where to… | 我想我知道从谁… |
[17:13] | start. | 开始 |
[17:21] | Hey, Cenastone, you really | 塞纳石 昨天你真是 |
[17:23] | showed that dinosaur who’s boss yesterday. | 在那只恐龙面前大显身手啊 |
[17:25] | Oh, that? That was no big deal. | 昨天吗 那没什么大不了的 |
[17:27] | Are you kidding? I tell you, if I had moves like that, | 你开玩笑吗 话说我要是有你那样的身手 |
[17:31] | I wouldn’t be working in a quarry. | 就不会在采石场干活了 |
[17:34] | Actually, Mr. Flintstone, | 说实话 燧石族先生 |
[17:35] | I don’t plan on breaking rocks my whole life. | 我没打算一辈子在这砸石头 |
[17:37] | None of us do, kid. None of us do. | 没人这么打算 孩子 没人 |
[17:52] | Maybe music is my thing. | 或许我该玩音乐 |
[17:54] | Music? With muscles like that? | 音乐 练了一身肌肉你就想玩这个 |
[17:57] | Listen. Me and my pal Barney are putting together | 听着 这周末我和我朋友巴尼 |
[18:00] | a little sports entertainment event this weekend. | 要办一场小型的体育娱乐比赛 |
[18:03] | And you, my dinosaur-throwing friend, | 而你 我力拔恐龙气盖世的朋友 |
[18:06] | would be perfect for it. | 绝对是比赛的完美人选 |
[18:09] | Me? You think? | 你觉得我行吗 |
[18:10] | Oh, I don’t think. I know. | 不是觉得 我就知道你行 |
[18:13] | Now if we could just find a few more big strong fellas like you, | 只要再找些像你一样强壮的大块头 |
[18:17] | we’d have ourselves a show. | 咱们就能自己办场比赛啦 |
[18:21] | I might be able to help you out there. | 我或许能帮你找些人 |
[18:45] | Booyaka! | 简直了 |
[18:45] | 人物原型为WWE墨西哥裔摔角手神秘人雷尔 “Booyaka”是他的绰号 意为”面具” | |
[18:48] | Yeah! | 搞定 |
[18:50] | 619 619! | |
[18:50] | “619”同为神秘人雷尔的绰号 是他故乡加利福尼亚州圣地亚哥市的电话区号 | |
[19:20] | 弗雷德·燧石族娱乐 本周五晚 露天游乐场 门票十贝壳 | |
[19:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | No, thanks. | 不要 谢谢 |
[19:42] | Daniel Bryrock, have a flyer. | 丹尼尔·布莱岩 给你传单 |
[19:45] | No, thanks, Cenastone. I don’t want your flyer. | 不 谢谢 塞纳石 我不要你的传单 |
[19:48] | – Please, please. I insist. – I said, “No, I don’t”. | -拜托了 拿着吧 -我说了 我不要 |
[19:52] | – But I think you wanna say, yes, you do. – No, I don’t! | -但我觉得你应该说 你要 -我不要 |
[19:57] | – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! | -给 你要 -不 我不要 |
[19:59] | – Yes, you do! – No, I don’t! | -给 你要 -不 我不要 |
[20:02] | – Yes, you do! – No, I don’t! | -给 你要 -不 我不要 |
[20:06] | – No, you don’t! – Yes, I do! | -不 你不要 -给我 我要 |
[20:08] | – No, you don’t! – I say, yes, I do! | -不 你不要 -我说了 我要 |
[20:14] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 我要 我要 我要 |
[20:18] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 要要要 |
[20:21] | You think that guy’s coming to the event? | 你觉得这人会来比赛吗 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna say, no. | 我觉得 不会 |
[20:27] | Hey, watch where you’re going. | 喂 走路看着点 |
[20:29] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[20:30] | You’re that guy from the lodge. | 你是会所里的那个家伙 |
[20:32] | The one who tag teamed me with that Dinohop. | 为了一只跳龙跟我摔角的那个人 |
[20:35] | Hopparoo. He’s a Hopparoo. | 跳跳袋鼠 他是只跳跳袋鼠 |
[20:38] | Well, I think he’s a dumbaroo. | 我倒觉得他是只蠢袋鼠 |
[20:41] | And I didn’t like getting kicked out of the ring. | 而且我不喜欢被踢下拳击场去 |
[20:43] | I didn’t like it one bit. | 我可是一点都不喜欢 |
[20:49] | And now I got you right where I want you | 正找你呢 你就送上门来了 |
[20:51] | – I’m going to give you… – Ice cream! | -我要让你尝尝…-冰激凌 |
[20:53] | Marble Henry! We are not giving him ice cream. | 大理石·亨利 给他什么冰激凌啊 |
[20:57] | We’re giving him a beatdown. | 我们要给他一顿猛揍 |
[21:00] | Everything okay, Barn? | 你还好吗 巴尼 |
[21:02] | Everything’s fine. Just having a little chat. | 很好 我们不过聊聊天而已 |
[21:06] | As far as chats go, that one was on the intimidating side. | 说是聊天 这家伙可是来吓人的 |
[21:10] | Your ice cream’s melting. | 你的冰激凌要化了 |
[21:17] | Come on, Marble Henry. Let’s get outta here. | 走吧 大理石·亨利 咱们走 |
[21:24] | – You lick this one? – I can’t remember. | -这个你舔了吗 -我忘了 |
[21:30] | No, I licked the other one. | 没有 我舔的是另一个 |
[21:34] | I get the feeling that guy doesn’t like me so much. | 我觉得那家伙不怎么喜欢我 |
[21:37] | Don’t sweat it, buddy. We got bigger fish to fry. | 别担心 伙计 咱们还有正事要办呢 |
[21:46] | Fred, dinner’s almost ready. | 弗雷德 晚饭快好了 |
[21:53] | Honey, didn’t I tell you? | 亲爱的 我没跟你说吗 |
[21:54] | I’m playing poker with the boys tonight. | 今晚我要跟朋友玩扑克 |
[21:59] | Hey, what’s cookin’? | 你做了什么 |
[22:04] | Smells delicious! Sorry I’m missing it. Got to go! | 闻着好香 可惜我吃不上了 得走了 |
[22:08] | Don’t wait up! | 别等我了 |
[22:09] | – Fred? – Yeah, Wilma? | -弗雷德 -怎么了 薇玛 |
[22:12] | – Fred? – Wilma? | -弗雷德 -薇玛 |
[22:18] | You’re not going to try to double our vacation fund | 你该不会为了多搞点咱们度假的钱 |
[22:21] | in some harebrained poker game, are you? | 去玩什么赌博的扑克游戏吧 |
[22:25] | What? No! | 什么啊 不是 |
[22:27] | I am not gonna try to double our vacation fund | 我才不会为了多搞些度假的钱 |
[22:30] | in some harebrained poker game. | 去打扑克玩赌博呢 |
[22:32] | That is a fact. | 实打实的不会 |
[22:36] | There’s nothing to worry about, sweetheart. | 没什么好担心的 亲爱的 |
[22:40] | Your Freddy boy’s got it all under control. | 一切尽在咱弗雷德的掌控中呢 |
[23:00] | When Freddy boy says don’t worry, I start worrying. | 每次他一说别担心 我就开始担心了 |
[23:11] | We are good to go, Barn. | 咱们可以走了 巴尼 |
[23:14] | Wilma doesn’t suspect a thing. | 薇玛根本没起疑心 |
[23:19] | You’re sure no one’s gonna care if we use the fairgrounds? | 你确定咱们用露天游乐场没人管吗 |
[23:22] | It’s empty for the season. | 这个时节那里都是空着的 |
[23:23] | Besides we can’t just go back to the Water Buffalo Lodge. | 况且也不能再去水牛会所办比赛了 |
[23:27] | People have been there, done that. | 那里人们已经去过了 也看过了 |
[23:29] | Trust me. This spot’s the perfect venue for tonight’s scheme. | 相信我 游乐场是今晚计划的绝佳地点 |
[23:33] | You mean “Event”. Right, Fred? | 你是说”比赛”吧 弗雷德 |
[23:35] | That’s what I said. | 我就这么说的 |
[23:36] | Oh, sorry, Fred. I could have sworn you said “Scheme.” | 抱歉 弗雷德 但我发誓你说的是”计划” |
[23:39] | Focus. Barney. I need you givin’ 111% tonight. | 专心点巴尼 今晚你得使出111%的力气 |
[23:57] | Look at that crowd, Barney. | 看看这人群 巴尼 |
[24:00] | Every one of them is worth 10 clams. | 每个人都值十个贝壳啊 |
[24:03] | We’ve already got enough to | 咱们挣的门票钱 |
[24:04] | take the wives and kids on a week-long vacation. | 已经够带老婆孩子去度假一周了 |
[24:07] | Yeah, now all we have to do is | 没错 现在咱们要做的 |
[24:08] | make them not want to ask for their clams back. | 就是让他们觉得比赛值这个钱 |
[24:11] | Don’t worry, pal. | 别担心 伙计 |
[24:12] | These guys are itching for action. | 选手们各个都蓄势待发呢 |
[24:30] | Wake up, wake up, wake up! | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[24:35] | Sorry, Mr. Flintstone. | 抱歉 燧石族先生 |
[24:36] | I pulled a double shift at the quarry today. | 今天我在采石场上了个两班倒 |
[24:38] | Come on, guys. We got paying customers out there, | 好了各位 场外观众的钱不是白花的 |
[24:41] | waiting for the show of their lives. | 他们都等着看这场难得的比赛呢 |
[24:44] | – This is no time for shell phones. – Hey! | -现在不是玩壳机的时候 -喂 |
[24:47] | Or tablets. | 或是平板电脑 |
[24:51] | I need you guys looking tough. | 我要你们看上去很难对付 |
[24:56] | That’s more like it! | 这就对了 |
[24:58] | What’s with this suit, Mysteriopal? | 你怎么穿这身 密斯特里欧珀 |
[25:00] | You look ridiculous. | 你看上去很滑稽 |
[25:03] | Hey, my sleeve! | 我的袖子 |
[25:05] | Hey, my other sleeve! | 我的另一只袖子 |
[25:08] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在就对了 |
[25:10] | I just need to do something about them slacks. | 我只需要对你的裤子做点什么 |
[25:19] | How did you know I was wearing these? | 你怎么知道我穿了这条 |
[25:21] | I didn’t. Let’s just consider this a lucky break. | 我不知道 就当是运气好吧 |
[25:30] | These must have been left over from the circus. | 这些一定是马戏团留下的 |
[25:39] | Wait, Fred. Why do I need these? | 等等 弗雷德 我为什么需要这件 |
[25:41] | For your match. | 为了你的比赛 |
[25:42] | Whoa! No, no, no, Fred. I promised Betty… | 什么 不不 弗雷德 我向贝蒂保证 |
[25:44] | Like I said, this ain’t dangerous. It’s an event. | 我说过 这一点都不危险 只是活动 |
[25:48] | – I don’t know. – Think about it, Barn. | -我不知道 -你想想 巴尼 |
[25:51] | Your beautiful family on the beach. Not a care in the world. | 你美好的家人在海滩上 远离俗事 |
[25:55] | The sound of lapping waves, the smell of the crisp ocean air. | 海涛拍岸的声音 海风送来的新鲜味道 |
[25:59] | How can Betty get mad about that? | 贝蒂怎么会为此生气呢 |
[26:02] | Barney, you’re the best husband ever! | 巴尼 你是世界上最好的老公了 |
[26:09] | Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! | 打 打 打 打 |
[26:11] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Attaboy! | -好吧 我上 -很好 |
[26:16] | Are these things supposed to be this tight? | 这条是不是太紧了点 |
[26:18] | They’re creeping up something terrible. | 让人感觉越来越难受了 |
[26:23] | – I hope you know what you’re doing. – That makes two of us. | -我希望你知道你在做什么 -我也是 |
[26:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[26:32] | boys and girls, are you ready for action? | 孩子们 你们准备看表演了吗 |
[26:40] | We’re about to make prehistory tonight. | 我们今晚将要创造史前历史 |
[26:44] | Two will enter the ring for the match of their lives. | 两人将上场进行生死较量 |
[26:46] | But only one can be the champion. | 但只有一人能取得胜利 |
[26:52] | It’s caveman versus caveman | 这是原始人对原始人 |
[26:54] | in the ultimate sports spectacular! | 最精彩的体育盛事 |
[27:00] | Flintstone might be onto something here. | 燧石族好像还挺有两下子 |
[27:03] | John Cenastone… | 约翰·塞纳石 |
[27:09] | Versus Rey Mysteriopal. | 对阵雷·密斯特里欧珀 |
[27:18] | All right, guys. You know what to do. | 好了 你们知道怎么做吧 |
[27:21] | Mr. Flintstone, we don’t know what to do. | 燧石族先生 我们不知道怎么做 |
[27:24] | Get out there and put a hurt on each other. | 上场然后向对方下狠手就好 |
[27:26] | But we’re friends. | 但我们是朋友 |
[27:28] | Work with me, Cenastone. | 你要听我的 塞纳石 |
[27:30] | All you got to do is treat | 你只要把密斯特里欧珀 |
[27:31] | Mysteriopal like that dinosaur the other day. | 当做是那天的恐龙就好 |
[27:35] | You toss him around a bit, get the crowd excited. | 你把他扔一扔 让观众兴奋起来 |
[27:38] | Give ’em a show! | 给他们秀一把 |
[27:40] | Oh, a show? Right, you got it. | 秀一把 好的 明白了 |
[28:18] | What? | 什么 |
[28:21] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[28:22] | I tossed him around just like you said. | 像你说的那样我把他扔来扔去了 |
[28:25] | Sports entertainment is fun. | 体育娱乐很有意思 |
[28:27] | – But wait! – One move and it’s over? | -可是等等 -一局就结束了吗 |
[28:30] | – I want my clams back. – This isn’t good. | -我想把贝壳要回来 -不好 |
[28:37] | You got to win ’em back, Barney. | 你得留住他们 巴尼 |
[28:38] | – But, Fred… – But nothing. | -可是 弗雷德 -没有可是 |
[28:43] | That was just an appetizer, folks. | 刚才只是开胃菜 |
[28:46] | Now it’s time for the main event. | 现在才是主比赛 |
[28:49] | Battling Barney Rubble… | 巴尼·粗石族 |
[28:52] | Versus… | 对阵 |
[28:54] | Hey, buddy, I just realized I never caught your name. | 哥们 我才想起来我不知道你名字 |
[28:59] | The Undertaker. | 送葬者 |
[29:04] | Wow, that is some scary name. | 这名字有点吓人 |
[29:11] | I don’t know if I want to do this anymore. | 我不知道我还想不想干了 |
[29:22] | Barney, stop running! Get in there. | 巴尼 别跑了 过去打 |
[29:27] | My ears hear you, Fred, | 弗雷德 我耳朵听到你的话 |
[29:30] | but my feet got a different idea. | 但我的脚自有主张 |
[29:40] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[29:59] | – Barney, come down from there. – No! | -巴尼 从上面下来 -不 |
[30:03] | – Get down! – I don’t wanna. | -下来 -我不想 |
[30:06] | These people paid to see some action. | 这些人付钱来看秀 |
[30:14] | Which means you’ve got to give ’em some action. | 也就是说你得摆个架势秀啊 |
[30:16] | I like it up here. | 我在上面挺好 |
[30:17] | Sorry, buddy. I got to do this, for the vacation. | 抱歉 哥们 为了度假我别无选择 |
[30:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:32] | You pinned him, Barn. Just hold him there. | 你打倒他了 巴尼 按住他 |
[30:36] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[30:38] | Barney Rubble, what do you think you’re doing? | 巴尼·粗石族 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[30:41] | Yikes! | 完了 |
[30:46] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[30:50] | Barney, you come out of that cage this instant! | 巴尼 你马上从笼子里出来 |
[30:54] | I don’t want to come out. It’s safer in here. | 我不想出去 这里更安全 |
[30:59] | Fred Flintstone. | 弗雷德·燧石族 |
[31:02] | – Hi, honey. – Don’t “Hi, honey” Me. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -别跟我来这套 |
[31:05] | You raise this cage right now! | 你马上把笼子升上去 |
[31:08] | Oh, boy! | 好吧 |
[31:16] | You look beautiful tonight, Betty. | 你今晚看上去真漂亮 贝蒂 |
[31:18] | Did you do something different with your hair? | 你是不是弄了头发 |
[31:20] | Not even a little. | 一点也没有 |
[31:21] | You said you weren’t going to | 你说过你不会用什么愚蠢的点子 |
[31:23] | try to double our clams in some harebrained scheme. | 来试着赚钱的 |
[31:26] | Actually, I said I wasn’t going to try to double our clams | 其实 我只说我不会去打愚蠢的扑克 |
[31:29] | in some harebrained poker game. | 来赚钱 |
[31:32] | I did, however, double our clams | 但我用一场愚蠢的体育娱乐赛事 |
[31:34] | in a harebrained sports entertainment event. | 让我们的贝壳翻了倍 |
[31:38] | Now, we can all go on a real vacation | 现在我们就都可以去岩卡普科 |
[31:41] | to Rockapulco together. | 度一场真正的假了 |
[31:45] | Is that true, Barney? | 是真的吗 巴尼 |
[31:46] | This was all so we could go on vacation together? | 这都是为了让我们能一起去度假吗 |
[31:49] | Sure was. Fred came up | 当然了 弗雷德在 |
[31:51] | with the idea after he destroyed the quarry, | 毁了采石场 差点杀了自己的老板 |
[31:53] | nearly killed his boss and had his paycheck taken away. | 失去了自己的工资支票之后想到了这个主意 |
[31:57] | He what? | 他干了什么 |
[32:04] | Now, honey, I know you’re mad, | 亲爱的 我知道你现在很生气 |
[32:06] | but I need you to keep something in mind. Rockapulco. | 但我需要你记着一件事 岩卡普科 |
[32:11] | Rockapulco, | 岩卡普科 |
[32:13] | Rockapulco, Rockapulco. | 岩卡普科 岩卡普科 |
[32:18] | Okay, but you better not do this again. | 好吧 但下不为例 |
[32:21] | Cross my heart, Wilma. | 我发誓 薇玛 |
[32:23] | I got the vacation fund, I’m done. | 我赚够了度假基金 我收手了 |
[32:26] | Come on, Barney. | 走吧 巴尼 |
[32:31] | – That was amazing. – Best show I’ve ever seen. | -太精彩了 -我看过的最好的秀 |
[32:35] | Oh, wasn’t it awesome? | 是不是很精彩 |
[32:36] | Man, I can’t wait to watch the next one. | 我迫不及待想看下一场了 |
[32:38] | I’m going to buy a T-shirt. | 我要去买件T恤 |
[32:42] | Flintstone, you’ve got yourself something real special here. | 燧石族 你这次干得非常棒 |
[33:04] | Flintstone! Flintstone! Flintstone! | 燧石族 燧石族 燧石族 |
[33:26] | You’ve got yourself something real special here. | 你这次干的非常棒 |
[33:38] | Flintstone! | 燧石族 |
[33:41] | You know my policy on laziness. | 你知道我如何对待偷懒的 |
[33:43] | Mr. Slate, I’m sorry. I just… | 板岩先生 抱歉 我只是 |
[33:45] | One more slip up from you and you’re fired! | 你要是再犯错就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[33:51] | But, Mr. Slate… | 可是 板岩先生 |
[33:57] | You know what? I quit. | 我跟你说 我不干了 |
[34:00] | I don’t need this job anyway. I got something else going. | 反正我不需要这份工作 我另有事业 |
[34:04] | Something special, something that’s gonna make me rich. | 特别的事业 能让我发财的事业 |
[34:14] | What are you slow-clapping about? | 你在那儿慢悠悠鼓掌做什么 |
[34:17] | Knock it off! | 回去干活 |
[34:55] | – You better get out of my way. – I got a proposition for you. | -你最好别挡道 -我有个提议 |
[34:58] | I got a proposition for you. Get outta our way. | 我才有个提议 别挡道 |
[35:02] | That’s totally not a proposition, Marble Henry. | 这才不是提议 大理石·亨利 |
[35:05] | – Sorry, Punkrock. – Continue, Flintstone. | -抱歉 朋克岩 -继续说 燧石族 |
[35:08] | How would you like to get even with Barney? | 你想对巴尼复仇吗 |
[35:10] | The guy with the Kangarino? | 那个带着袋鼠龙的人吗 |
[35:12] | It’s a Hopparoo, but, yeah, that’s the fella. | 是跳跳袋鼠 可是 对就是他 |
[35:15] | – What? Like a rematch? – Exactly like a rematch. | -什么 重比吗 -一点不错 |
[35:22] | By the way, it’s tonight at the Bedrock Arena. | 顺便说一句 就在今晚的基岩村体育馆 |
[35:24] | The rematch on live television. | 这次重比将会电视直播 |
[35:28] | Call the Boulder twins. | 给巨石族姐妹打个电话 |
[35:30] | Nikki and Brie are always up for fun. | 尼基和布里总是爱找乐子的 |
[35:44] | Psst! Barney. | 巴尼 |
[35:49] | Geez, Fred, ever heard of a front door? | 天哪 弗雷德 你听说过”前门”吗 |
[35:51] | I did something, Barney. | 我做了点安排 巴尼 |
[35:53] | Something that’s gonna make us rich. Richer than rich. | 让我们发财的安排 比有钱更有钱 |
[35:57] | I should like the sound of that, | 我应该喜欢听到这种事 |
[35:58] | but for some reason I’m skeptical. | 可不知怎么我有点怀疑 |
[36:00] | We didn’t go big enough, so we’re gonna do another match tonight. | 我们弄得还不够大 今晚我们要再比一场 |
[36:04] | I signed a contract with a television station. | 我和电视台签了合同 |
[36:07] | I rented out the Bedrock Arena | 租了基岩村体育馆 |
[36:10] | and bought this fancy suit. | 还买了这件闪闪的衣服 |
[36:11] | Where did you get the clams for that? | 你哪来的贝壳弄这些 |
[36:13] | – I spent the vacation fund. – You did what? | -我花了度假基金 -你做了什么 |
[36:18] | Barney? You’ve been in there a while. | 巴尼 你在里面有段时间了 |
[36:20] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, not really. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[36:23] | Fred, you got to get those clams back. | 弗雷德 你得把那些贝壳拿回来 |
[36:26] | Oh, forget it. | 别想了 |
[36:27] | Those clams are chump change | 和我们今晚的进账相比 |
[36:29] | compared to what we’re gonna make tonight. | 那些钱简直微不足道 |
[36:31] | No, I can’t do it. I’m done. | 不 我不能这么做 我不干了 |
[36:33] | Hey, you can’t be done. | 你可不能不干 |
[36:35] | I haven’t even told you the best part. | 我还没跟你说最精彩的部分呢 |
[36:37] | The main event is going to be | 主要比赛将会是 |
[36:38] | a rematch between you and CM Punkrock. | 你和CM·朋克岩的重比 |
[36:42] | That’s not the best part. | 这才不是最精彩的部分 |
[36:43] | That sounds like the worst part. That fellow scares me. | 听上去像最可怕的部分 那个人吓到我了 |
[36:46] | You know what your problem is, Barney? You got no vision. | 你知道你问题在哪吗 巴尼 毫无远见 |
[36:50] | You’re not dreaming big enough. | 你的梦想不够大 |
[36:51] | You got clam-fever, Fred. | 你得了贝壳热[财迷心窍] 弗雷德 |
[36:53] | Think about the girls. Think about the kids. | 想想老婆孩子 |
[36:56] | Think about the umbrella drinks. | 想想阳伞饮料 |
[36:59] | You’re right, Barney. | 你说得对 巴尼 |
[37:01] | You were really freaking me out. | 你刚才真吓到我了 |
[37:03] | – I’m going to get the clams. – Good. Good, Fred. | -我去挣贝壳了 -好 好 弗雷德 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna get all the clams. | 我要赚得所有的贝壳 |
[37:10] | – You say something? – Nope, not a word. | -你说什么了吗 -我什么都没说 |
[37:39] | Welcome, Bedrock, to the Saturday night spectacle. | 基岩村的大家 欢迎来到《周六夜赛场》 |
[37:47] | A few days ago, I was just some schlub working at the quarry. | 几天前我只是在采石场工作的小卒 |
[37:52] | But now look at me. | 但你们现在看看我 |
[37:54] | Fancy suit, sunglasses, pinky ring. | 华丽衣装 墨镜有范 尾戒闪亮 |
[37:59] | I’m swimming in clams | 我在钱海中畅游 |
[38:01] | and it’s all because I didn’t | 这都是因为我没有 |
[38:03] | give up on a dream I’ve had for almost a week. | 放弃近一周来我有的梦想 |
[38:10] | I found the meanest, the toughest, | 我找到了基岩村最无情 最难对付 |
[38:13] | the wildest superstars in Bedrock | 最狂野的巨星 |
[38:16] | and they’re here tonight to serve up a beatdown! | 而他们今晚将在此一决胜负 |
[38:22] | John Cenastone! | 约翰·塞纳石 |
[38:26] | Rey Mysteriopal. | 雷·密斯特里欧珀 |
[38:30] | And The Undertaker. | 以及送葬者 |
[38:34] | Barney! Barney! | 巴尼 巴尼 |
[38:37] | Yeah, about that… Now, | 关于他 现在 |
[38:39] | I know I may have said something about a rematch | 我知道我可能说过关于巴尼 |
[38:42] | between Barney and CM Punkrock… | 和CM·朋克岩之间的重比 |
[38:47] | But Barney couldn’t make it tonight. | 但巴尼今晚无法出场 |
[38:52] | Forget Barney. Who needs Rubble when you got me? | 忘了巴尼吧 你们有我还需要粗石族吗 |
[38:59] | And these guys. You can’t forget about these guys. | 还有他们 你们不能忘了他们 |
[39:05] | Fellas, what’s the big deal? | 大家 怎么了 |
[39:07] | – Forget Barney? – He’s your best friend. | -忘记巴尼 -他是你最好的朋友 |
[39:11] | “Was” My best friend. | “曾经”是我最好的朋友 |
[39:13] | And he’s gonna be sorry when I take me straight to the top. | 而当我今晚直接登顶的时候他会感到遗憾 |
[39:19] | Us. Us straight to the top. I meant us. | 我们 我们直接登顶 我的意思是我们 |
[39:23] | Listen. You two are up first. | 听着 你们俩先上 |
[39:25] | But I can’t have any more good-natured tickle fights. | 但我不能让你们打着玩了 |
[39:28] | I want to see you two destroy each other. | 我要看到你们互相毁灭 |
[39:31] | But we like each other. | 但我们很喜欢对方 |
[39:33] | Not anymore, you don’t. The people want drama. | 再也不了 观众想看好戏 |
[39:37] | So from now on you’re enemies | 所以从现在起你们是敌人 |
[39:39] | who can’t wait to tear each other’s heads off. | 都迫不及待想把对方头扯下来 |
[39:41] | In a family-friendly way, of course. | 当然要是老少皆宜的方式 |
[39:44] | Mr. Flintstone, this isn’t really what we signed up for. | 燧石族先生 这不是我们说好的 |
[39:47] | Fame, fortune. What more could you want? | 名气 财富 你们还想要什么 |
[39:50] | – Friends. – No Barney, no us. | -朋友 -没有巴尼我们也不上 |
[39:54] | Wait. Guys. | 等一下 |
[39:55] | Not cool, Fred. Not cool. | 这样不好 弗雷德 不好 |
[40:02] | The Undertaker, I thought we were buds. | 送葬者 我以为我们是哥们 |
[40:13] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[40:15] | You offended your superstars, | 你顶撞了你的巨星 |
[40:17] | you lied to your best friend, | 你对你最好的朋友撒谎 |
[40:20] | you lost your vacation fund. Again. | 你又一次失去了你的度假基金 |
[40:24] | Fred Flintstone, you bonehead. | 弗雷德·燧石族 你真是傻瓜 |
[40:27] | What have you done? | 你干了什么啊 |
[40:30] | Where is he? Where is Rubble? | 他在哪儿 粗石族在哪儿 |
[40:34] | That Kangahop-loving shrimpo, | 那个喜欢霍袋鼠的软脚虾 |
[40:37] | Barney Dumbbell may have got lucky the first time, | 巴尼·蠢蛋第一次可能走大运了 |
[40:41] | but it looks like he’s too chicken to face me again. | 但好像他太弱鸡了 不敢再次面对我 |
[40:46] | Maybe that chicken is a turkey. | 也许那只弱鸡是火鸡 |
[40:49] | Good one, sis. | 说的好 姐们 |
[40:52] | – We want Rubble! – Where is he? | -我们要粗石族上场 -他在哪儿 |
[40:54] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[40:56] | I came for a rematch and I want my rematch! | 我是来重比的 我要重比 |
[41:01] | Rematch! Rematch! | 重比 重比 |
[41:03] | Rematch! Rematch! Rematch! Rematch! | 重比 重比 重比 重比 |
[41:10] | Let’s get out of here. Rubble isn’t going to show. | 我们走吧 粗石族不会出现了 |
[41:12] | Hey! Barney Rubble is my best friend, | 巴尼·粗石族是我最好的朋友 |
[41:16] | but I lied to him and told him this match was canceled. | 但我对他撒了谎 跟他说比赛取消了 |
[41:19] | So, maybe it’s time | 所以 现在也许是时候 |
[41:20] | I make things right and get in the ring myself. | 我弥补错误自己上场了 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna destroy you. | 我会毁了你 |
[41:32] | Let’s yabba dabba do this! | 走着瞧吧 |
[41:41] | I still can’t believe we’re all going to Rockapulco. | 我仍然不敢相信我们都要去岩卡普科了 |
[41:45] | Yeah. For once it seems like | 是啊 看上去弗雷德的疯狂点子 |
[41:47] | one of Fred’s crazy schemes actually paid off. | 终于有一次奏效了 |
[41:51] | Betty, Wilma? You might want to see this. | 贝蒂 薇玛 你们可能想看看这个 |
[41:54] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[42:02] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[42:07] | I didn’t think he was gonna go through with it. | 我以为他会停手的 |
[42:09] | He said he was going to get the vacation fund back. | 他说过他要赚回度假基金 |
[42:13] | Come on, Flintstone. The people want a show. | 挺住 燧石族 人们想要看秀 |
[42:16] | You would think our radiant hotness would be enough. | 你可能觉得我们的体温还不够 |
[42:19] | Maybe we need to turn up the heat. | 也许我们要让你更热一点 |
[42:25] | Give the people what they want. | 让人们得偿所愿吧 |
[42:27] | – Who are those girls? – It doesn’t matter, Betty. | -那两个女孩是谁 -没关系 贝蒂 |
[42:31] | Because all the well-toned | 因为所有精心锻炼的肌肉 |
[42:32] | muscle and over-priced hair product in the world | 和世上贵到离谱的美发产品 |
[42:35] | can’t save them. | 都救不了她们 |
[42:46] | This is more fun than making a Hopakang cry. | 这比让一只霍帕鼠哭更有意思 |
[42:53] | He’s a Hopparoo! | 它是只跳跳袋鼠 |
[43:04] | Did I do that? | 是我干的吗 |
[43:10] | That’s what I do! | 我就会这么干 |
[43:20] | Pretty lights! | 灯光真漂亮 |
[43:49] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢你们了 |
[43:52] | The Undertaker. | 送葬者 |
[43:54] | Hi, buddy, great to see… You? | 哥们 很高兴见到 你 |
[44:03] | You’re messing with the world’s strongest caveman! | 你惹上了世界上最强的原始人 |
[44:09] | Rest in peace! | 安息吧 |
[44:24] | There’s only one best in the prehistoric world | 史前世界只有一位最棒的 |
[44:27] | and that’s me! | 那就是我 |
[45:31] | This is getting ridiculous. | 这越来越荒谬了 |
[46:00] | Nobody hurts my friend. Got it, mister? | 没人能伤害我朋友 懂了吗 先生 |
[46:12] | – We were just… – Leaving. | -我们刚才只是 -滚 |
[46:19] | Barney! You saved me! | 巴尼 你救了我 |
[46:21] | Fred you would have done the same for me. | 弗雷德 要是你也会为我这么做的 |
[46:24] | I was a real jerk. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[46:25] | If I’d have listened to you in the first place, | 如果我一开始就听你的话 |
[46:28] | we wouldn’t have gotten caught up in all these hijinks. | 我们就不会被卷进这一串荒唐事了 |
[46:31] | If it wasn’t for hijinks, we wouldn’t have any jinks at all. | 如果没有这些荒唐事 我们也赚不到钱啊 |
[46:43] | Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! | 打 打 打 打 |
[46:47] | Wow. That kid’s got some serious skills. | 这孩子有两下子啊 |
[46:50] | Don’t even think about it, Fred. | 想都别想 弗雷德 |
[46:56] | I know what you’re gonna say, Wilma. | 我知道你要说什么 薇玛 |
[46:58] | But I swear, this time I’m done. | 但我发誓 这次我真不干了 |
[47:02] | I’m just glad you’re okay, Fred. | 我只是很高兴你没事 弗雷德 |
[47:13] | Flintstone, where are you going? You can’t leave now. | 燧石族 你要去哪 你不能走啊 |
[47:15] | This is a big time idea you’ve got here. | 你可是想出了一个成功的点子 |
[47:18] | I’m not looking for the big time, Mr. McMagma. | 我不是为了寻求成功 麦岩浆族先生 |
[47:21] | I was just looking to take my family and friends to Rockapulco. | 我只想带我的家人朋友一起去岩卡普科 |
[47:26] | Hey, why don’t you take the idea? | 你为什么不用这个主意呢 |
[47:29] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 这样可就帮我的忙了 |
[47:31] | Then the least I can do is send you on an all-expense paid trip. | 那我至少能做的就是包你们的度假费用了 |
[47:34] | – Drinks and gratuities included? – It would be my pleasure. | -包括酒水和小费吗 -没问题 |
[47:38] | I’m going to make the biggest | 我要创建世界上 |
[47:39] | sports entertainment company in the world, | 最大的体育娱乐公司 |
[47:41] | even if it takes me 65 million years. | 哪怕要花上六千五百万年 |
[47:49] | Rockapulco with my best girl and my best friends. | 与亲亲老婆和朋友一起来岩卡普科 |
[47:54] | It couldn’t be more perfect. | 不要太完美啊 |
[47:56] | Yeah, Fred, I have to give it to you. | 是啊 弗雷德 这要归功于你 |
[47:58] | Your harebrained scheme actually paid off. | 你的愚蠢点子奏效了 |
[48:00] | Barney, don’t encourage him. | 巴尼 别鼓励他 |
[48:02] | He’s just lucky Mr. Slate gave him his job back. | 他只是走运 板岩先生给了他老工作 |
[48:05] | He had to. Turns out clam fever was an actual medical condition. | 他得这么干 贝壳热竟然真是一种病 |
[48:10] | You know, when you think about it, | 当你想想这整件事 |
[48:12] | I was a victim in this whole thing. | 我都是受害者 |
[48:14] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[48:15] | Don’t worry, Wilma. I learnt my lesson. | 别担心 薇玛 我学乖了 |
[48:19] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们请注意 |
[48:21] | The karaoke contest is about to begin in the hotel lounge. | 卡拉OK大赛即将在酒店贵宾室开幕 |
[48:26] | Karaoke contest? That sounds like fun. | 卡拉OK大赛 听上去很有意思 |
[48:29] | Forget it, Barn. We’re here to relax. | 别想了 巴尼 我们是来放松的 |
[48:32] | We’re not getting caught up in anymore hijinks. | 我们再也别卷进什么破事里去了 |
[48:35] | The first place winner will automatically make it into the top 10 | 冠军将会自动进入今年本季 |
[48:39] | on this year’s season of Prehistoric Idol. | 《史前偶像》前十[恶搞《美国偶像》] |
[48:43] | Your singing career starts here, folks. | 你的歌唱事业就此开始 |
[48:52] | Should we try to stop them? | 我们要阻止他们吗 |
[48:54] | Would it matter if we did? | 我们阻止有什么用吗 |
[48:58] | Yabba dabba doo! | 我们去了 |
[49:10] | *Flintstones, meet the Flintstones* | *燧石家族 这是燧石家族* |
[49:13] | *They’re the modern stone age family* | *石器时代 摩登的家庭* |
[49:16] | *From the town of Bedrock* | *他们来自 那基岩村* |
[49:19] | *There’re a page right out of history* | *翻开历史 崭新的一页* |
[49:22] | *Let’s ride with the family down the street* | *穿过大街 还有那小巷* |
[49:25] | *Through the courtesy of Fred’s two feet* | *紧紧跟随 他们的步伐* |
[49:28] | *When you’re with the Flintstones* | *就和他们 和他们一起* |
[49:31] | *Have a yabba dabba doo time* | *享受那轻松自在的时光* |
[49:33] | *A yabba dabba doo time* | *那轻松自在的时光* |
[49:34] | *We’ll have a gay old time* | *那愉快难忘的时光* |
[49:50] | *We’ll have a gay old time.* | *那愉快难忘的时光* |