英文名称:the turning
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[01:33] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[01:36] | Oh, come on. | 求求了 |
[01:37] | Come on, open. | 快呀 开开啊 |
[01:40] | No. Shit. Shit! | 不 操 操 |
[01:42] | Oh, God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:10] | A memorial service for Kurt Cobain | 科特•柯本的追悼会 |
[02:11] | was held today in Seattle, | 今天在西雅图举行 |
[02:13] | two days after the musician was found | 在这位音乐家被发现 |
[02:15] | dead of an apparent suicide. | 自杀而亡后的两天 |
[02:20] | That’s not how fancy nannies dress. | 这可不是保姆该穿的衣服 |
[02:23] | Come on, I’ll take them. | 拿来吧 我穿 |
[02:25] | I’m a private tutor. | 我是私人教师 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 没错 |
[02:28] | Least you could do, | 你起码能 |
[02:30] | leaving me without a roommate. | 让我独守空闺 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry for the short notice. | 对不起 走的这么突然 |
[02:34] | They-they need me tomorrow. | 他们要我明天就到 |
[02:35] | What about your class? | 那你的班怎么办 |
[02:36] | I thought you love those kids. | 我以为你很爱那些孩子呢 |
[02:38] | I do, but… | 我是很爱他们 但是 |
[02:39] | the school’s the one that put me up for it. | 是学校派我去的 |
[02:48] | Look, I couldn’t say no, okay? | 听着 我不能拒绝 好吗 |
[02:51] | A few years ago, this little girl lost her parents. | 这女孩的父母几年前死了 |
[02:54] | And then now her nanny just abandoned her. | 现在保姆也抛弃了她 |
[02:57] | So you’re ditching me for a seven-year-old. | 所以你为了一个七岁小孩抛弃了我 |
[02:59] | You don’t know what it’s like to grow up without parents. | 你不懂孤儿的生活有多难 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | And I love teaching, but… | 我热爱教学 但是 |
[03:07] | I want to make a difference, you know? | 我想做些改变 你懂吗 |
[03:14] | So, you taking those with you? | 所以 这些你要带吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 不带 |
[03:21] | I think I’m kind of… looking forward | 我还挺 期待 |
[03:23] | to having a little break from these. | 从这些事情里解脱的 |
[03:25] | She’s been having a bad spell lately. | 她最近说话都稀里糊涂的 |
[03:27] | But I’m gonna go see her tomorrow and say goodbye. | 但我明天还是要去见她 跟她告个别 |
[03:36] | Here. | 给 |
[03:37] | Are you gonna be okay when you’re up there? | 你在那会照顾好自己的吧 |
[03:39] | My God. | 天 |
[03:41] | I’m going from 25 screaming kids | 我可是从25个小孩中摸爬滚打出来的 |
[03:43] | to one little girl. | 现在只有一个小女孩而已 |
[03:44] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难 |
[04:19] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[04:26] | What are you working on? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[04:32] | Hey, what if I help you move your stuff back | 要我帮你把东西 |
[04:33] | into the art room? | 搬到画室里去吗 |
[04:41] | So… | 所以 |
[04:44] | I’m leaving today. | 我今天要走了 |
[04:46] | For the… the new job. | 要去 新的地方上班 |
[04:49] | You remember? I told you about that little girl, | 还记得吗 我跟你说过一个小女孩 |
[04:50] | all alone with her housekeeper. | 自己一个人和管家住在一起 |
[04:54] | Little girl? | 小女孩 |
[04:55] | All on her own? | 她一个人吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:59] | Well, that’s a big responsibility. | 那这可真是责任重大 |
[05:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:04] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[05:09] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[05:11] | nice. | 很不错 |
[05:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Here. Take this. | 这个 拿着 |
[05:17] | It’ll keep you warm. | 可以用来保暖 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:45] | This can’t be real. | 真的假的 |
[08:00] | 根据小说改编 《螺丝在拧紧》 亨利•詹姆斯著 | |
[08:37] | Flora leaves her toys everywhere. | 芙洛拉总是把玩具到处乱丢 |
[08:40] | Don’t be surprised if you find | 你要是在卫生间看到 |
[08:41] | a Little Mermaid in your toilet. | 一条小美人鱼都不奇怪 |
[08:46] | You must be Kate. | 你就是凯特吧 |
[08:48] | Yes. Hi. | 没错 你好 |
[08:50] | Come along. | 跟我来 |
[08:55] | Are you Mrs. Grose? | 你是格罗斯太太吗 |
[08:56] | I am. | 没错 |
[08:57] | Oh, it’s so nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[09:08] | And it’s just the two of you here? | 这儿只有你们两个人住吗 |
[09:10] | Cleaners and the gardener come in every couple of weeks. | 清洁工和园丁两周来一次 |
[09:13] | But, yes, it’s just me | 但是 没错 迈尔斯去学校的时候 |
[09:14] | and Flora while Miles is away at school. | 只有我和芙洛拉 |
[09:18] | And this is where you’ll give Flora her lessons. | 这是你给芙洛拉上课的地方 |
[09:23] | Have you ever been a live-in governess? | 你之前当过家庭教师吗 |
[09:25] | No, no, not since the 1800s. | 没有 没有 从19世纪之后就没有了 |
[09:29] | Is that a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[09:31] | No, no, not a funny one. | 是 是 开玩笑而已 |
[09:35] | This is my first live-in job. | 这是我第一次当家庭教师 |
[09:39] | Well, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你清楚自己该做什么 |
[09:41] | The children are very special, Kate. | 你要教的孩子们很特别 凯特 |
[09:45] | They’re thoroughbreds. | 他们是真正的贵族 |
[09:47] | Now, come along. | 来吧 跟我过来 |
[09:49] | I have something on the stove. | 我在煮东西 |
[09:54] | It’s so quiet. | 这里好安静 |
[09:55] | All the better to hear you when you get lost. | 这样你迷路的时候才能听到你的声音 |
[09:57] | Is that a joke? | 这是玩笑话吗 |
[09:58] | No. | 不是 |
[10:05] | That smells so good. | 好香的味道 |
[10:06] | I made this soup for Flora’s father | 在芙洛拉的爸爸跟她一样大的时候 |
[10:09] | when he was her age. | 我也给他做过这个汤 |
[10:10] | Oh, you’ve been with the family for that long? | 你跟这一家人在一起这么久了啊 |
[10:13] | – That’s quite a commitment. – It’s an honor… | -那真是付出了一生 -是我的荣幸 |
[10:16] | …is what it is. | 如此而已 |
[10:21] | And may I ask how the parents died? | 我可以问问她的父母怎么死的吗 |
[10:25] | They died in a tragic car accident, | 他们死于一场悲惨的车祸 |
[10:27] | just outside the gate. | 就在这门外 |
[10:29] | Flora saw the whole thing. | 芙洛拉亲眼目睹了一切 |
[10:32] | – That’s awful. – Yes, it is. | -太可怕了 -没错 |
[10:35] | And it’s hard for the children. | 对小孩子们来说也很难受 |
[10:38] | Well, | 没错 |
[10:39] | growing up without parents is… | 失去了父母的人生 |
[10:44] | My father left | 在我还是芙洛拉这么大的时候 |
[10:45] | when I was Flora’s age, | 我爸爸也离开了我 |
[10:46] | so… | 所以 |
[10:49] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[10:56] | I’d love to meet Flora. | 我想见见芙洛拉 |
[10:58] | Where might I find her? | 要去哪找她 |
[11:00] | She’s down at the stables. | 她在马厩 |
[11:02] | Just take the path around the back. | 沿着这条路往后走就是了 |
[11:09] | Uh, may I? | 我能拿一个吗 |
[11:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:34] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[12:01] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[12:06] | It’s Kate. | 我是凯特 |
[12:07] | I came to say hi. | 来跟你打声招呼 |
[12:32] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[12:42] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[13:04] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[13:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:08] | Where were you hiding? | 你刚藏哪呢 |
[13:09] | Like I’d tell. | 不告诉你 |
[13:13] | Geez. He’s not very friendly, is he? | 天哪 他好像不怎么友好 是吧 |
[13:15] | His name’s Samson. | 他叫参孙 |
[13:17] | He’s grumpy all the time. | 他总是脾气很暴躁 |
[13:19] | He only lets Miles ride him. | 只让迈尔斯骑他 |
[13:24] | And who’s this? | 那这是谁啊 |
[13:25] | This is Delilah. | 她叫黛利拉 |
[13:28] | She was my mother’s horse. | 她之前是我妈妈的马 |
[13:31] | You can pet her on the nose if you want. | 如果你想的话可以拍拍她的鼻子 |
[13:33] | Just be gentle, okay? | 轻一点就好了 |
[13:37] | She wants your apple. | 她想要你的苹果 |
[13:42] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:48] | She is my favorite horse. | 她是我最爱的马 |
[13:51] | Did you know that apples have cyanide in them? | 你知道苹果里有氰化物吗 |
[13:53] | And the seeds are poisonous. | 苹果籽是有毒的 |
[13:56] | No, I did not know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[13:59] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:00] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[14:04] | Dr. Felicity Peppercorn Clock Watch. | 费利西蒂•佩珀康•沃琪博士 |
[14:07] | Oh. Nice to meet you, Felicity. | 很高兴见到你 费莉西蒂 |
[14:10] | That’s quite a name. | 名字很好听 |
[14:11] | She’s a veterinarian. | 她是个兽医 |
[14:13] | Is that what you want to be? | 你想做个兽医吗 |
[14:14] | Or maybe a chef. | 也可能是厨师 |
[14:16] | You could be both. | 可以都做 |
[14:17] | I would have to be a vegetarian. | 那我就得做个素食主义者 |
[14:19] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[14:20] | I can’t save animals, then eat them. | 我总不能一边救动物 一边吃掉他们吧 |
[14:23] | Very true. | 确实是 |
[14:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:28] | Hold on. | 等等我 |
[14:31] | This maze is very complicated. | 这个迷宫非常复杂 |
[14:34] | Yeah. It’s so big. | 是的 还很大 |
[14:37] | You need to know your way around, | 你得记住来时的路 |
[14:38] | or you’ll get lost. | 不然就会走丢 |
[14:41] | One time, I couldn’t find my way out, | 有一次 我迷路了 |
[14:43] | and I almost starved to death. | 差点就饿死在这 |
[14:46] | What? | 什么 |
[14:48] | Geez, your friends must love it here. | 你的朋友肯定很喜欢这 |
[14:51] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[14:55] | You have no friends? | 你没有朋友吗 |
[14:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:59] | Well, you might have one now. | 那你现在大概有一个了 |
[15:00] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -可能吧 -可能吗 |
[15:03] | Okay. I’ll work for it. | 好吧 我会努力的 |
[15:08] | Okay. So, what, you’re in ninth grade? Tenth? | 所以 你是九年级还是十年级 |
[15:10] | – Second. – Second? | -二年级 -二年级吗 |
[15:12] | Wow. I could’ve skipped a grade if I wanted. | 只要我想 我就可以跳级 |
[15:14] | Miss Jessel said I was an exceptional student. | 约瑟小姐说 我是一个聪明的学生 |
[15:18] | Wait, who’s Miss Jessel? | 等等 谁是约瑟小姐 |
[15:20] | My teacher before you. | 我之前的老师 |
[15:22] | She taught me French, you know. | 她教我法语 你知道的吧 |
[15:24] | She did? | 是吗 |
[15:25] | Come on, slowpoke. | 快点 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[15:28] | And this mirror’s from the 1980s. | 这面镜子是80年代的 |
[15:32] | That’s my great- great-great-great-aunt Louisiana | 那是我的祖祖祖祖姨妈 路易斯安 |
[15:34] | and her dog Otis. | 和她的狗 奥蒂斯 |
[15:36] | And that’s the ship her brother died on. | 这是她弟弟死时坐的那条船 |
[15:40] | Guess what he had. | 猜猜他得了什么 |
[15:43] | He had dentistry. | 他得了里脊 |
[15:46] | Dysentery? | 痢疾吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 没错 我就是这么说的 |
[15:55] | That’s Miles’ room. | 这是迈尔斯的房间 |
[15:57] | And that’s mine, next to it. | 旁边那个就是我的 |
[16:01] | Wait, wait. What’s down there? | 等等 那下面是什么 |
[16:05] | That’s the east wing. | 那里是东翼 |
[16:07] | I don’t go in that part of the house. | 我不去房子的那边 |
[16:10] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[16:11] | Don’t wanna. | 不想 |
[16:24] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[16:26] | I hope you like the bedding. | 希望你喜欢这里的寝具 |
[16:28] | This is my room? | 这是我的房间吗 |
[16:29] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:32] | This is all for me? | 这些都是为我准备的吗 |
[16:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:35] | Oh. | 对了 |
[16:36] | This is my great-grandmother Sophie. | 这是我曾祖母 苏菲 |
[16:38] | You stuffed your grandma? | 你居然把你的曾祖母做成了玩偶 |
[16:40] | No, silly head. | 当然不 傻瓜 |
[16:41] | It’s just supposed to look like her. | 只是看着像而已 |
[16:43] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:45] | Well, she’s, uh… | 她 |
[16:47] | she’s creepy, huh? | 她有点诡异 是吧 |
[16:48] | I think she’s pretty. | 我觉得她很美丽 |
[16:50] | Do you want to see something else? | 你想看点别的东西吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:55] | Behold! | 瞧瞧看 |
[16:56] | My great-grandmother’s sewing room. | 我曾祖母的缝纫室 |
[17:04] | My mother used to take me shopping when I was little. | 小时候妈妈经常带我去买东西 |
[17:08] | But after she died, | 但她去世之后 |
[17:09] | Miss Jessel started making all of my clothes for me. | 我所有的衣服都是约瑟小姐做的 |
[17:14] | Well, that one’s beautiful. | 这件真好看 |
[17:15] | Miss Jessel never got to finish this one before she left. | 约瑟小姐在走之前没能做完 |
[17:19] | It was for my birthday. | 这是我的生日礼物 |
[17:21] | ♪ Hello…! ♪ | ♪ 你好啊 ♪ |
[17:25] | ♪ I am ♪ | ♪ 我是个 ♪ |
[17:25] | ♪ A mannequin. ♪ | ♪ 人体模型 ♪ |
[17:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:34] | Um… yeah. | 那是 |
[17:36] | Miles did that. | 迈尔斯干的 |
[17:38] | I told him it was tacky. | 我告诉过他这很幼稚 |
[17:42] | Yikes. | 吓人 |
[17:46] | Now, eat it all up. | 好 把这些全吃完 |
[17:48] | Oh. I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[17:51] | What if you and I took a little field trip | 你要不要和我出去郊游 |
[17:53] | to go get some ice cream before class started tomorrow? | 趁明天才开课去买点冰淇凌 |
[17:56] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[17:57] | Flora doesn’t leave the property. | 芙洛拉不离开这座房子 |
[17:59] | She has everything she needs here. | 她所需的一切这里都有 |
[18:01] | What? | 什么 |
[18:02] | Don’t you, darling? | 是不是 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | She prefers my French apple tart, | 她宁愿吃我的法式苹果派 |
[18:07] | with a little bit of cream on the side. | 还有奶油镶边 |
[18:09] | And you don’t have to go anywhere for that. | 而且吃苹果派不用出门 |
[18:10] | Do you, darling? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[18:12] | No. | 不用 |
[18:54] | You’re gonna leave me, aren’t you? | 你会离开我的 是不是 |
[18:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:00] | Miss Jessel left without saying goodbye. | 约瑟小姐没说再见就走了 |
[19:04] | And now she won’t talk to me anymore. | 而且她现在不愿意再跟我说话了 |
[19:07] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[19:09] | some people have a really hard time saying goodbye. | 有些人很难和别人告别 |
[19:14] | But I bet she did it the way | 我相信她告别的方式 |
[19:16] | she thought would be best for both of you. | 对你们彼此都是最好的 |
[19:19] | Well, it’s not easy for me. | 对我来说并不好 |
[19:24] | Let’s get you to bed. | 我们上床睡觉吧 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:38] | Tucked in? | 盖好了吗 |
[19:41] | – I like you – I like you. | -我喜欢你 -我也喜欢你 |
[19:44] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走的 |
[19:47] | Promise, promise? | 发誓吗 |
[19:49] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 心划十字 以死起誓 |
[19:51] | Stick a needle in your eye? | 违反就细针插眼吗 |
[19:52] | Mm. No. No, no. | 不了 不 |
[19:54] | Maybe not that part. | 那个就不用了 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:09] | You are terrifying. | 你真吓人 |
[21:54] | So weird. | 太诡异了 |
[22:00] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:38] | Shh… stop. | 嘘 停 |
[22:50] | Come here. Peter. | 过来 彼得 |
[23:10] | What are you doing in here? How did you get here? | 你在这干什么 你怎么进来的 |
[23:26] | I said you need to leave now. | 你现在必须离开 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna wake the children. | 你会把孩子们吵醒的 |
[23:33] | The children are asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[23:41] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:43] | No one needs to know. | 没人需要知道 |
[24:03] | Please stop. | 停下吧 |
[24:04] | Keep your eyes closed. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[24:07] | In here. | 在这里 |
[24:10] | Just get in bed with me. | 跟我一起到床上来吧 |
[24:12] | No, Peter. | 不 彼得 |
[24:20] | Stop, you’re scaring me. | 停下 你吓到我了 |
[24:31] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄伤我了 |
[24:33] | You better go. | 你最好离开 |
[24:35] | Last kiss. | 最后一吻 |
[24:36] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[24:39] | Please go. Leave me alone. | 求你走开 让我自己待着 |
[24:41] | I’m not going anywhere. You’re hurting me. | 我哪也不去 你伤到我了 |
[24:44] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[25:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:23] | I’m Miles. I live here. | 我叫迈尔斯 我住在这 |
[25:27] | I mean, um… | 我的意思是 |
[25:30] | uh, what are you doing home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[25:32] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该在这 |
[25:35] | I… I know. | 我知道 |
[25:36] | I thought I… heard something. | 我听 听到有动静 |
[25:40] | You should go to bed. | 你应该去睡觉 |
[26:29] | “Monday, March 6. | “星期一 六月六日 |
[26:31] | “Flora got 100% on her state capitals quiz. | “芙洛拉在州首府测验里拿了100分 |
[26:33] | I am so proud of her.” | 我真为她骄傲” |
[26:35] | “French library terms.” | “法语图书馆术语” |
[26:36] | “Reading in French today. Elle excelle.” | “今天她读了法语文章 她很优秀” |
[26:38] | “Science: ecosystems…” “Flash card practice.” | “科学课 生态圈””识字卡片练习” |
[26:39] | “She also drew me a picture of kangaroos and elephants hopping | “她还给我画了一张长颈鹿和大象 |
[26:41] | through the jungle.” | 在森林里穿行的画” |
[26:41] | “Reading: free reading, and art.” | “阅读课 读书与艺术” |
[26:43] | “Trop, trop mignonne.” “Flora only wanted to paint | “太可爱了””芙洛拉只喜欢用 |
[26:44] | in black and white.” “Mathematics.” | 黑和白色画画””数学课” |
[26:46] | “Je me sens un peu bizarre.” “Six times table quiz.” | “我觉得有点奇怪””六的乘数表测验” |
[26:48] | “Miles disappeared today. | “迈尔斯今天失踪了” |
[26:50] | “I thought he had run off, | “我以为他出走了 |
[26:52] | “but it turns out that creep took him to a bar. | “但其实是那个怪人带他去了酒吧 |
[26:55] | They came home late, laughing like they were both drunk.” | 他们很晚回家 都像醉汉般大笑” |
[26:58] | ♪ Ask me no more questions ♪ | ♪ 不要再问我问题 ♪ |
[27:00] | ♪ I’ll tell you no more lies ♪ | ♪ 我不会再向你说谎 ♪ |
[27:03] | ♪ The boys are in the bathroom ♪ | ♪ 那个男孩在浴室里 ♪ |
[27:04] | ♪ Zipping up their… flies are in the table ♪ | ♪ 拉上了他们的 苍蝇在桌子里 ♪ |
[27:07] | ♪ The table’s in the park ♪ | ♪ 桌子在公园里 ♪ |
[27:09] | ♪ Miss Katie and her boyfriend are screaming at their… ♪ | ♪ 凯蒂女士和她的男朋友冲着他们喊 ♪ |
[27:11] | ♪ Flies are in the dead girl, the devil’s in the park ♪ | ♪ 苍蝇在女孩尸体里 魔鬼在公园里 ♪ |
[27:15] | ♪ Miss Katie and her boyfriend are screaming in the dark ♪ | ♪ 凯蒂女士和她的男朋友在黑暗里喊 ♪ |
[27:17] | ♪ Dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark. ♪ | ♪ 黑暗 黑暗 黑暗 黑暗 ♪ |
[27:21] | Kate, come meet Miles. | 凯特 来见见迈尔斯 |
[27:23] | We met. | 我们见过了 |
[27:24] | I’m really sorry about last night. Uh, I didn’t… | 我很抱歉昨晚 我 我不是 |
[27:26] | I didn’t mean to be rude or anything. | 我不是故意那么粗鲁的 |
[27:28] | Sorry if I scared you. | 如果我吓到你了 很抱歉 |
[27:30] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:33] | Cool. | 好 |
[27:35] | So, seems like you had a rough night. | 看起来你昨晚过得很艰难 |
[27:37] | You’re a sleepwalker, like Flora. | 你有梦游症 像芙洛拉那样 |
[27:39] | – I don’t sleepwalk. – How would you know, silly? | -我才不梦游呢 -你怎么会知道 傻瓜 |
[27:40] | You’re asleep the whole time. | 你那时候睡着了啊 |
[27:43] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[27:45] | – That’s a cool sweater. – Thanks. | -这个毛衣挺好看 -谢谢 |
[27:48] | You shouldn’t be wearing that. | 你不应该穿这个的 |
[27:50] | He wanted me to have it. | 他给我的 |
[27:51] | – Was it your dad’s? – It was Quint’s. | -你的父亲吗 -是昆特的 |
[27:54] | – Who’s Quint? – He was the riding instructor. | -昆特是谁 -他是马术教练 |
[27:57] | He managed the estate. | 他以前管理整个庄园 |
[27:58] | He was the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[27:59] | Oh, and he’s not here anymore? | 他现在不在这了吗 |
[28:03] | He died. | 他死了 |
[28:06] | Everyone dies, Miles. | 每个人都会死 迈尔斯 |
[28:15] | So, do you ride horses? | 你会骑马吗 |
[28:17] | Oh. Uh, well, I rode a couple times at summer camp. | 我在夏令营骑过几次 |
[28:20] | But that’s a lie. I just stayed on the horse. | 其实没有 我只是待在马背上 |
[28:25] | – I can teach you if you want. – Yeah? | -如果你想的话 我可以教你 -是吗 |
[28:27] | I mean, if you can handle it. | 我的意思是 如果你应付得来的话 |
[28:29] | Oh, is that a challenge? | 这是个挑战吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:32] | Uh, no, I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我应付得来 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I’m a… | 对 我 |
[28:36] | – I’m a quick learner. – Kate! | -我学的很快 -凯特 |
[28:38] | It’s the headmaster at Miles’ school. | 迈尔斯学校的校长来电话了 |
[28:41] | He would like to speak with the person in charge of us. | 他想跟我们的监护人谈谈 |
[28:46] | Yes, fine. | 好 你去吧 |
[28:49] | Better take that. | 这个电话最好接下 |
[28:57] | Hello. This is Kate. | 你好 我是凯特 |
[29:00] | So, Miss Flora, are you forgetting your breakfast? | 芙洛拉小姐你忘记吃早餐了吗 |
[29:02] | – Uh, i… – Yes? | -我 -是吗 |
[29:04] | Well, let me cut it up for you. | 我来为你切好 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:15] | Um, thank you for letting us know. | 谢谢你通知我们 |
[29:29] | So, what did old, | 所以 那个老 |
[29:31] | uh, fragile Farty want? | 脆弱的老东西有什么事 |
[29:36] | He, um… | 他 |
[29:41] | He gave me a list of some of your schoolwork | 他给我列了一些你的作业 |
[29:45] | to complete while you’re home. | 让你在家做完 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:50] | That sounds fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[29:55] | Great. | 好的 |
[29:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[30:01] | To my room. | 回我的房间 |
[30:02] | What about your plate? | 你的盘子呢 |
[30:04] | – What? – Your plate. | -什么 -你的盘子 |
[30:06] | Aren’t you gonna take it to the kitchen? | 你不准备把它放回厨房吗 |
[30:09] | Want me to cut the grass, too? | 难道还想让我修剪草坪吗 |
[30:11] | No. | 不 |
[30:13] | But Mrs. Grose prepared a beautiful breakfast for us, | 但格罗斯太太为我们准备了美味的早餐 |
[30:15] | and it would be the polite thing to do. | 这样做是对她的礼貌 |
[30:18] | That’s her job, right? | 可这是她的工作 |
[30:19] | – Miles. – It’s fine, Miles. | -迈尔斯 -没关系迈尔斯 |
[30:21] | I’ll do it, darling. | 我去做 亲爱的 |
[30:23] | You go on ahead. | 你先走吧 |
[30:26] | Come on, Flora. | 快点芙洛拉 |
[30:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:30] | It’s not your job either, Flora. | 这也不是你的工作芙洛拉 |
[30:39] | They were born into privilege, Kate. | 他们生来就有特权 凯特 |
[30:41] | Can you please remember that? | 请你记住这点 |
[30:45] | Miles was expelled. | 迈尔斯被学校开除了 |
[30:48] | He attacked another student. | 他打了同学 |
[30:51] | He what? | 他怎么 |
[30:52] | Yes, apparently a teacher found him | 看起来有个老师发现他 |
[30:54] | with his hands around another boy’s neck | 掐着另一个男孩的脖子 |
[30:57] | slamming his head into the bathroom tile. | 把他的头使劲按进马桶里 |
[31:00] | Oh, absolutely not. | 那肯定不是他 |
[31:03] | No, he wouldn’t do that. | 他不会这样做的 |
[31:06] | He did, and it sounds like he’s very lucky | 但他的确做了 他很幸运 |
[31:09] | that the other boy’s family isn’t pressing charges. | 那个男孩的家人没有起诉他 |
[31:13] | Yes, well, other boys, Kate, | 好吧凯特 其他男孩 |
[31:15] | have always been jealous of Miles. | 一直都嫉妒迈尔斯 |
[31:21] | – Here, let me help you. – No, thank you. | -我来帮你 -不用 谢谢 |
[31:24] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[31:27] | You do yours. | 你做你的 |
[31:51] | And what’s that lava that sits in the volcano called? | 火山里的熔岩叫什么 |
[31:57] | Um… it’s magma. | 叫 叫岩浆 |
[31:59] | Mm. Yeah. Ouch. | 是啊 啊啦 |
[32:02] | It is “ouch.” Super hot. | 是”哎哟” 辣妹 |
[32:15] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[32:16] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[32:18] | Does Miles get in trouble a lot? | 迈尔斯经常惹麻烦吗 |
[32:21] | Miles is the best. | 迈尔斯是最棒的 |
[32:36] | Stop it! | 别敲了 |
[32:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | Flora, back to work. | 芙洛拉 继续学习 |
[33:19] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[33:21] | Don’t you know how to knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[33:24] | Do you have a friend in here? | 你有朋友在这吗 |
[33:27] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[33:30] | Sorry. I thought I saw someone… | 对不起 我觉得我刚看到有人 |
[33:33] | come in here. | 进来了 |
[33:46] | There’s no one in here. | 这里没有别人 |
[33:48] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:15] | I think we… | 我觉得我们 |
[34:17] | got off on the wrong foot. | 一开始就有点误会 |
[34:20] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[34:22] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[34:50] | It’s interesting. | 这很有趣 |
[34:53] | Yeah, she’s just… | 只是她有点 |
[34:55] | Well, there’s two of them. | 这里有两个孩子 |
[34:57] | Oh. I thought it was just the little girl. | 我还以为只有那个小女孩 |
[34:59] | So did I, but the brother is back from boarding school, | 我也是 但是哥哥从寄宿学校回来了 |
[35:03] | and I think he hates me. | 而且我觉得他讨厌我 |
[35:05] | I knew it sounded | 我知道 这听起来 |
[35:06] | too good to be true. | 棒极了 |
[35:09] | Still happy you went? | 还高兴去那吗 |
[35:10] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[35:12] | Sorry. It’s great. | 真遗憾 仍然高兴 |
[35:14] | So focus on the positives. | 那就专注于积极的一面 |
[35:15] | Don’t let this kid get under your skin. | 别让那些孩子激怒你 |
[35:18] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[35:19] | Tell me about the house now. | 给我讲讲那座房子吧 |
[35:21] | Are there, like, creepy suits of armor | 那里有 就是 那种吓人的盔甲 |
[35:23] | or paintings with eyes cut out? | 被挖掉眼睛的油画 |
[35:25] | Or a crypt in the basement? | 或者有暗室的地下室吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[35:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:34] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[35:36] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说话 |
[35:38] | No, I am listening. | 不 我在听 |
[35:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:42] | So, remember that guy Tanner? | 你还记得坦纳吗 |
[35:43] | We went to that bar on 14th a few weeks ago. | 几周前的14号我们在酒吧碰见的 |
[35:45] | Well, he finally called me back, | 他终于回我电话了 |
[35:47] | but, but now I don’t even think it’s worth it, so, um… | 但 但我现在觉得这很不值 |
[35:52] | Oh, my God. I got to go. | 天啊 我得挂了 |
[36:32] | No! | 不 |
[36:59] | We got you. We got you. | 骗到你了 骗到你了 |
[37:03] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | Both of you in the house now! | 你俩立马回房子里去 |
[37:33] | What on earth happened to you? | 你究竟怎么了 |
[37:35] | Ask the thoroughbreds. | 问贵族们吧 |
[39:21] | What? | 什么 |
[39:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:25] | There was a spider on you. | 刚才你身上有只蜘蛛 |
[39:34] | It was crawling up towards your face. | 它正往你脸上爬呢 |
[39:41] | When my door is closed, I’d like you to knock. | 我关上门是希望你进来时敲门 |
[39:44] | Your light was on. | 你开着灯 |
[39:46] | I thought you’d be awake. | 我以为你醒着 |
[39:48] | You’re scared of the dark? | 你怕黑吗 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:04] | I haven’t made the best impression, have I? | 你对我印象不好吧 |
[40:09] | To be honest, you haven’t. | 说实话 是的 |
[40:14] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[40:17] | What happened at school? | 在学校发生什么了 |
[40:19] | Why did you hurt that boy? | 你为什么伤害那个男孩 |
[40:25] | He burned… | 他烧掉了 |
[40:27] | every one of the pictures my father sent me. | 父亲寄给我的所有照片 |
[40:34] | I miss him. | 我想父亲 |
[40:46] | You need to go to bed. | 你得上床睡觉了 |
[41:02] | Can I still give you your riding lesson tomorrow? | 我明天还可以给你上骑术课吗 |
[41:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:54] | Head up. Thighs against the horse. | 头抬起来 大腿夹着马身 |
[41:56] | Sit in the center of the saddle. | 坐在马鞍的中央 |
[41:57] | You’ll get better balance. | 你的平衡感会更好 |
[42:00] | Ride harder. Put your thumb on the top of your reins, | 认真骑 拇指在缰绳上 |
[42:03] | and your pinkie on the bottom. | 小指在下 |
[42:05] | – Don’t let her get the bit. – Okay, I’m not. | -别让她得意 -我没有 |
[42:08] | Rein her in hard. | 勒住她 |
[42:15] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[42:19] | You didn’t have to keep whipping her. | 你没必要一直抽她 |
[42:21] | Yes, I did. | 不 有必要 |
[42:22] | You wanted to learn. That’s how Quint taught me. | 你想学 昆特就是这么教我的 |
[42:25] | It’s a strong animal. | 马很强壮 |
[42:27] | If you don’t exert power over it, | 如果你不显露你的力量 |
[42:29] | then you’ll never gain control. | 你就永远没有控制权 |
[42:34] | You look good up there. | 你骑马的样子很美 |
[42:36] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[42:37] | I’m bored. Can we do something else now? | 我好无聊 现在可以做点别的了吗 |
[42:40] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[42:41] | Can we show Kate the koi pond? | 我们可以带凯特去看锦鲤池吗 |
[42:44] | It’s Flora’s favorite part of the garden. | 那是芙洛拉在花园里最喜欢的地方 |
[42:46] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[43:15] | Look. | 看 |
[43:16] | That koi is, like, bumping into the wall. | 那条鲤鱼好像撞到墙上了 |
[43:19] | Like, ga-dah. | 就是 咔得一下 |
[43:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:25] | She’s trying to make her great escape. | 她在想尽办法逃跑 |
[43:27] | Maybe she wants to be a flying fish. | 或许她想做一条会飞的鱼 |
[43:28] | Make a wish upon the rock. | 在那块石头前许愿 |
[43:31] | I wish this… | 我许愿 |
[43:34] | 25 years. | 25年 |
[43:36] | What if you lived | 如果你活了 |
[43:37] | to be, like, a hundred? | 比如 100年呢 |
[43:40] | ♪ Ah! ♪ | ♪ 啊 ♪ |
[43:42] | This is so pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[43:45] | – Miles! – He’s got a fish! | -迈尔斯 -他抓了一条鱼 |
[43:47] | Stop! | 停下 |
[43:49] | Get the hell off of her! | 离她远点 |
[43:53] | poor, poor baby. . | 可怜的小鱼 |
[43:58] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[44:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[44:09] | Nothing should have to suffer. | 让她没有痛苦地死去 |
[44:12] | That was my favorite fish. | 那是我最喜欢的一条鱼 |
[44:16] | Now you’ve seen the koi pond. | 现在你看过锦鲤池了 |
[44:36] | Ah, I love this tea party. | 我喜欢这个茶话会 |
[44:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[44:40] | Hey, don’t drink out of my cup. | 别喝我的茶 |
[44:43] | Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t give you any tea. | 很抱歉我没有给你上茶 |
[45:15] | Oh, my… | 哦天 |
[45:20] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[46:00] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[46:04] | Just checking you were still here. | 只是来看看你还在不 |
[46:11] | Still here. | 还在 |
[46:22] | Miles’ effects from his school arrived this morning. | 迈尔斯在学校的东西今早送过来了 |
[46:26] | Oh. | 知道了 |
[46:35] | – Mrs. Grose. – What? | -格罗斯太太 -怎么了 |
[46:36] | Do you ever hear…? | 你有没有听到过 |
[46:40] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你了 |
[46:41] | You’re it! | 你当鬼 |
[46:42] | Guys, it’s very early. | 小家伙们 现在还很早 |
[46:43] | – Can you stop? You guys. – Children, | -你们停下好吗 -孩子们 |
[46:45] | can you listen to Kate? | 听凯特的话好吗 |
[46:47] | Listen to Kate, please. | 请听凯特的话 |
[46:51] | You need to take charge here, Kate. | 你得管住他们 凯特 |
[46:59] | Bad dreams? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[47:09] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[47:11] | Since it’s Saturday, why don’t we go | 既然今天是周六 为什么不去 |
[47:13] | into Millbrook and get a new koi? | 米尔布鲁克买条新鲤鱼呢 |
[47:16] | Hmm? | 怎样 |
[47:19] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[47:22] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[47:24] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 别这样 会很好玩的 |
[47:25] | You know that Flora doesn’t leave the property. | 你知道芙洛拉不会离开这里 |
[47:30] | You don’t have to go, darling. | 你不必去 亲爱的 |
[47:38] | What if I asked my special friend, huh? | 要不我问问我的特别朋友 |
[47:40] | Want me to try? | 我去试试吗 |
[47:44] | Will you keep me and Flora safe? | 你会保护我和芙洛拉的安全吗 |
[47:49] | You will? | 你会吗 |
[47:51] | – And Kate, too? – And Kate, too? | -还有凯特 -还有凯特的安全 |
[47:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:58] | He says you have nothing to worry about. | 他说我们没什么可担心的 |
[48:04] | Okay. So, go get your coat. | 好的 去拿你们的外套吧 |
[48:10] | Good job, Miles. | 干得好迈尔斯 |
[48:12] | He also thinks your tattoo is sexy. | 他还觉得你的纹身很性感 |
[49:07] | Please stop. I don’t want to go. | 求你停车 我不想去了 |
[49:09] | Oh, no, honey. We’re almost at the gate. | 别这样 宝贝 我们马上就到大门了 |
[49:11] | We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[49:13] | I don’t want to go. Stop! | 我不想去 停车 |
[49:15] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[49:16] | – I want to get out. – Flora. | -我想出去 -芙洛拉 |
[49:18] | – Stay in your seat. – Stop the car. | -在你座位上坐好 -停车 |
[49:19] | No, leave your seat belt on. | 不行 系好安全带 |
[49:21] | – Sit down, Flora. – Miles, tell her | -坐下 芙洛拉 -迈尔斯 让她停下 |
[49:23] | to stop or I’m gonna die. | 停下来不然我就死定了 |
[49:26] | – Stop the car. – Miles, I don’t want to die. | -停车 -迈尔斯 我不想死 |
[49:29] | Stop the car or I’ll fucking kill you! | 停车 否则我他妈的杀了你 |
[49:36] | I told you to stop. | 我叫你停下来 |
[49:40] | Hey. Flora. | 等等芙洛拉 |
[49:43] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[49:46] | Oh, come on. | 别吧 |
[49:52] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你害怕什么 |
[49:54] | Keeping the lights on won’t keep you safe. | 开着灯保护不了你 |
[50:19] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[50:22] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[50:23] | Leave her alone. | 别骚扰她了 |
[50:27] | Flora, can you look at me? | 芙洛拉 你能看着我吗 |
[50:29] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想和你说话 |
[50:30] | You terrified her. | 你把她吓坏了 |
[50:32] | Where’d they find you, anyways? | 话说回来他们是在哪招的你 |
[50:36] | You know, you need to stop talking to me like that. | 你该把嘴放干净点了 |
[50:38] | You’re not our mother, you’re not our family. | 你不是我们的妈妈 也不是我们的家人 |
[50:41] | Stop pretending to be. | 别再装了 |
[50:43] | I… | 我 |
[50:46] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[50:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:49] | Just leave. Leave like everyone else. | 走吧 和其他人一样离开吧 |
[51:34] | This is Rose’s assistant. How may I help you? | 罗丝的助手 有什么能为您效劳吗 |
[51:39] | Hi, Rose. | 你好 罗丝 |
[51:40] | Hey, Kate. | 你好啊 凯特 |
[51:41] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 还好 |
[51:43] | – I’m great. – Um, how are you? | -我很好 -你怎么样 |
[51:47] | It’s so nice to hear your voice. | 很高兴能听到你的声音 |
[51:49] | Uh-oh. What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[51:52] | Actually, it’s, um, | 其实 |
[51:54] | it’s a little tough here. | 我这边情况有点困难 |
[51:57] | The… the boy hates my guts for some reason, | 那个男孩不知道为啥恨我 |
[52:01] | and the little girl isn’t speaking to me, so… | 女孩也不和我说话 所以 |
[52:06] | I’d like to think | 我觉得 |
[52:08] | it’s nothing that I’m doing, but… maybe it is. | 我也没做错什么啊 但是可能真的有吧 |
[52:13] | Or maybe they just don’t want me. | 或许他们只是不喜欢我 |
[52:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:22] | It’s really, um, hard here. | 我真的很为难 |
[52:24] | I think, uh… | 我觉得 |
[52:26] | I think maybe I can’t stay. | 我觉得我不能留下来了 |
[52:29] | Then don’t. Bail. | 那就不留啊 拍屁股走人 |
[52:31] | They can find someone else and I can have | 他们可以找别人 我也可以 |
[52:33] | my roommate back. | 把我室友要回来了 |
[52:42] | No. | 不 |
[52:46] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[52:47] | I made Flora a promise. | 我答应过芙洛拉的 |
[52:50] | And I crossed my heart and hoped to die. | 我还发了死誓 |
[53:14] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[53:23] | Can I sit? | 我能坐这吗 |
[53:36] | That’s better. | 这下好多了 |
[53:40] | Hey, Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[53:42] | I’m sorry that I didn’t stop when you first asked me. | 很抱歉没有在你第一次叫我时停车 |
[53:47] | It’s really not nice not to be listened to. | 被忽视真的很难受 |
[53:54] | Have you ever heard of a brave face? | 你听说过勇气面具吗 |
[53:59] | I’m actually wearing mine right now. | 我现在正戴着呢 |
[54:00] | Can you see it? | 你能看见吗 |
[54:04] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[54:06] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[54:07] | Because it’s invisible. | 因为它是隐形的 |
[54:08] | So if you saw something, it would mean it was broken. | 所以如果你能看到 就说明它坏了 |
[54:11] | My mom showed me how to make one, | 我妈妈教我做的 |
[54:12] | so I can do it for you if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你也做一个 |
[54:14] | I’ve actually been wearing mine | 我其实从比你还小的年纪开始 |
[54:16] | since I was way younger than you. | 就一直戴着了 |
[54:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[54:20] | What do you think? Should we try? | 如何 你想试试吗 |
[54:23] | I just have to… | 我只需要 |
[54:25] | do a quick scan of your face to make it first, okay? | 先给你做个快速的面部扫描 好吗 |
[54:28] | Blow. | 吹一下 |
[54:29] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[54:34] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 这个真不错 |
[54:36] | – Yeah. – That’s really… you got a good face for it. Yeah. | -是啊 -真的 你底子真好 |
[54:38] | So I’m gonna get all of my bravery and all of yours | 所以我会融合我所有的勇气 |
[54:40] | and mix it together… | 和你所有的勇气 |
[54:42] | and get it into my fingertips. Okay. | 让他们流入我的指尖 好了 |
[54:51] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[54:52] | So let’s see. | 所以让我们来看看 |
[54:53] | Show me your brave face. | 给我看看你的勇气面具 |
[54:57] | Flora, come on. | 芙洛拉 来吧 |
[55:00] | You’ve got a, | 你的体内沉睡着 |
[55:00] | a wild animal inside you… let me see you roar. | 一只野兽 让我看看它的咆哮 |
[55:08] | That was a huge roar. | 那真是一声巨吼 |
[55:09] | I’ve never seen a brave | 我从没见过谁能这么快 |
[55:10] | face take so fast. | 用好勇气面具的 |
[55:12] | Should we test it out? Should we see | 我们要不来测试一下 |
[55:13] | – if we can see ourselves in the water? – Yeah. | -看看能不能在水中看到自己 -好啊 |
[55:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[55:41] | Um, I-I got you something in town. | 我在城里给你买了点东西 |
[55:51] | It’s, um… | 这是个 |
[55:54] | This… it’s just this great album. | 这是张很棒的专辑 |
[55:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:04] | So, I know how close | 所以 我知道 |
[56:06] | you and Quint were. | 你和昆特关系有多好 |
[56:11] | Yeah. He was my friend. | 是的 他是我的朋友 |
[56:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:19] | That must’ve been really tough. | 这一定不好受吧 |
[56:27] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[56:31] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[56:35] | Well, you know, something kind of similar | 你知道吗 在我像你这么大的时候 |
[56:37] | happened to me when I was your age, | 也遇到过差不多的事 |
[56:39] | and I’d wished I had someone to talk to. | 我当时真希望能有个人聊聊 |
[56:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:46] | Look, I’m not trying to replace Quint. | 听着 我不是想取代昆特 |
[56:53] | Can you stop? | 你能停下来吗 |
[56:55] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[56:57] | Can you please stop? | 请你停下好吗 |
[57:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[57:28] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[57:31] | I thought we’d lost another one. | 我以为我们又吓跑了一个 |
[57:34] | Is Miles the reason Miss Jessel left? | 迈尔斯是约瑟小姐离开的原因吗 |
[57:37] | Miles? | 迈尔斯吗 |
[57:39] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[57:41] | Then why? | 那是为什么 |
[57:43] | It was Quint. | 是昆特 |
[57:45] | There was something going on between them. | 他们之间产生了点情感纠纷 |
[57:48] | Could tell by the way he looked at her. | 从他看她的眼神就能看出来 |
[57:52] | That’s not a reason to run away. | 但那还不至于逃跑吧 |
[57:54] | Well, I gather things went south with them. | 我猜他们关系崩了 |
[57:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:57] | Because he was a brute. | 因为他是个畜生 |
[58:00] | When the parents died, | 当孩子们的父母去世时 |
[58:00] | he walked around this | 他在这地方到处走来走去 |
[58:01] | place like he owned it. | 好像房子是他的了一样 |
[58:03] | Even moved himself into the master suite. | 甚至还搬进了主人套房 |
[58:06] | He was disgusting. | 他很恶心 |
[58:10] | How did Quint die? | 昆特是怎么死的 |
[58:14] | He had an accident | 他在约瑟小姐离开的 |
[58:16] | couple of weeks after Miss Jessel left. | 几个星期后出了事故 |
[58:19] | Fell from his horse, | 从马上摔了下来 |
[58:20] | drunk. | 当时喝醉了 |
[58:22] | Died in the dirt like the animal that he was. | 禽兽一般地死在了泥土里 |
[58:28] | How was he with Miles? | 他和迈尔斯关系怎么样 |
[58:31] | Well, he was a terrible influence. | 他对迈尔斯的影响很不好 |
[58:34] | He used to take Miles | 他经常带着迈尔斯 |
[58:35] | and disappear with him for hours. | 失踪好几个小时 |
[58:39] | Miles was such a sweet boy. | 迈尔斯曾是个很可爱的孩子啊 |
[58:43] | The Miles I’ve met is not a sweet boy. | 我见过的迈尔斯可不是个可爱的孩子 |
[58:49] | Well, that is really no concern of yours, is it, Kate? | 但这也不关你事 不是吗 凯特 |
[58:53] | Then whose concern is it? | 那关谁事呢 |
[58:55] | I mean, it certainly doesn’t seem to be any of yours. | 我看是肯定不关你事 |
[1:00:38] | Quint sat next to me at dinner, | 吃饭的时候昆特坐在我旁边 |
[1:00:40] | reeking of whiskey. | 一股威士忌的味道 |
[1:00:42] | He won’t leave me alone. | 他会一直缠着我的 |
[1:00:44] | Mrs. Grose won’t do anything to help. | 格罗斯太太不愿帮忙 |
[1:00:50] | I have to sleep with my door locked. | 我睡觉都要锁着门 |
[1:00:51] | Quint tried to come in in the middle of the night. | 昆特半夜想进来 |
[1:00:55] | I can barely focus on my lessons now. | 我现在几乎不能专心上课了 |
[1:00:58] | I feel Quint’s eyes on me all the time. | 我感觉昆特一直盯着我 |
[1:01:02] | I woke up to a photo that Quint left on my bed. | 我醒来看到一张昆特留在我床上的照片 |
[1:01:06] | I don’t know how he got in. | 我不知道他是怎么进来的 |
[1:01:09] | I’m not safe. | 我很危险 |
[1:01:11] | I have to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[1:01:45] | Miles, come back! | 迈尔斯 回来 |
[1:01:53] | Miles! Talk to me! | 迈尔斯 说话 |
[1:02:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:02:45] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:02:52] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄伤我了 |
[1:03:04] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:03:06] | Help me. Help me. | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[1:03:10] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:03:51] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[1:03:52] | Can you paint at your desk, please? | 你能在桌子上画吗 |
[1:03:54] | I paint better over here. | 我在这里画更舒服 |
[1:03:56] | No, you’re gonna get paint all over the floor. | 不 你会把颜料弄得满地板都是的 |
[1:03:59] | Okay, fine. I’m finished anyways. | 好吧 好吧 反正我都画完了 |
[1:04:02] | Want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[1:04:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:04:13] | Me and Miss Jessel. | 我和约瑟小姐 |
[1:04:25] | Can we play flashlight tag now? | 我们现在可以玩手电筒大战了吗 |
[1:04:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:33] | But you promised. | 但你答应过的 |
[1:04:35] | Yeah, Kate, you promised. | 是啊 凯特 你答应过的 |
[1:04:38] | You don’t want to let Flora down, do you? | 你不想让芙洛拉失望 不是吗 |
[1:04:41] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[1:04:43] | You promised. You promised. | 你答应过的 你答应过的 |
[1:04:47] | – You promised. You promised. You promised. – Okay. | -你答应过的 你答应过的 -好吧 |
[1:04:50] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay. – You promised. | -好好好 -你答应过的 |
[1:04:52] | Just… | 只是 |
[1:04:56] | – What are the rules? – Turn off all the lights. | -规则是什么 -关掉所有的灯 |
[1:04:59] | You have to find us with this. | 你必须用这个找到我们 |
[1:05:01] | If you flash us, | 如果你闪到了我们 |
[1:05:02] | we’re dead. | 我们就死了 |
[1:05:04] | You’re it. | 你当鬼 |
[1:05:05] | Call out the state capitals. | 用地名来倒数哦 |
[1:05:07] | No peeking. | 不可以偷看哦 |
[1:05:08] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:05:13] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[1:05:17] | Juneau. | 朱诺 |
[1:05:19] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那 |
[1:05:20] | Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯 |
[1:06:48] | Gotcha. | 抓到你啦 |
[1:06:50] | I’m dead! | 我死啦 |
[1:06:51] | I’m dead. Oh! I’m dead. | 我死啦 我死了 |
[1:06:59] | Is Miles down there? | 迈尔斯是不是在下边 |
[1:07:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:07:04] | You want to come with me to find him? | 你要和我一起去找他吗 |
[1:07:06] | I can’t. I’m dead. | 不行 我都死了 |
[1:08:01] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[1:08:06] | Okay, I don’t want to play anymore. | 好了 我不想玩了 |
[1:09:19] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[1:09:21] | Hmm. Can you make the moves? | 你会走棋子吗 |
[1:09:24] | – No. – No. | -不会 -不会 |
[1:09:25] | Can I even play? | 我都不会玩 |
[1:09:49] | Can you just… just stop! | 你快别 别闹了 |
[1:10:02] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[1:10:03] | This isn’t funny! | 这不好玩 |
[1:10:06] | You… | 你 |
[1:10:39] | – You! – Kate. | -你 -凯特 |
[1:10:41] | Oh, my God. What happened to your face? | 我的天 你这脸是怎么弄的 |
[1:10:50] | Explain yourself. | 你给我说清楚 |
[1:10:53] | I was hungry? | 肚子饿也不行吗 |
[1:10:56] | I am sick of the games! | 我已经受够这个破游戏了 |
[1:10:57] | Don’t talk to them like that. | 你怎么能这么和孩子说话 |
[1:10:59] | He has been terrorizing me | 他从第一天就开始 |
[1:11:01] | since day one! | 不停地吓唬我 |
[1:11:03] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[1:11:05] | He’s been here with me for the last 15 minutes. | 他都和我待了快15分钟了 |
[1:11:08] | The only person doing the terrorizing round here is you. | 你才是这里最吓人的那个 |
[1:11:17] | Now what are you doing? | 你又要作什么妖 |
[1:14:38] | Bad dreams? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[1:14:42] | I’m gonna sleep with you, okay? | 那我陪你睡吧 |
[1:14:50] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[1:15:39] | This came for you. | 你的包裹 |
[1:15:51] | Did you open my mail? | 是你拆开的吗 |
[1:15:53] | It came like that. | 它寄来的时候就这样 |
[1:15:58] | Who is Darla? | 达拉是谁 |
[1:16:02] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[1:16:04] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:16:07] | Well, we can’t choose our family. | 我们不能选择自己的家人 |
[1:16:30] | Whatever your mother has, let’s hope it’s not genetic. | 不管你母亲有什么毛病 希望没遗传给你 |
[1:17:10] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[1:17:11] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[1:17:13] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:17:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:17:19] | Uh, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便 |
[1:17:22] | They’re gonna throw me out. | 他们要把我扔出去 |
[1:17:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:26] | Uh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:17:28] | I think I’m seeing things. | 我看见他们了 |
[1:17:31] | Did you look at the drawings? | 你看我寄给你的画了吗 |
[1:17:35] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[1:17:39] | – Darla. – Mom? | -达拉 -妈妈 |
[1:17:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:19:04] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:20:08] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[1:20:14] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[1:20:21] | You’re gonna wake the children. | 你这样会把孩子们吵醒的 |
[1:20:23] | The children are asleep. | 他们已经睡着了 |
[1:20:24] | I said you need to leave now. | 我说了你得走了 |
[1:20:27] | Let me go, let me go. | 放了我吧 让我走 |
[1:20:30] | No, stop. | 不要 放手 |
[1:21:09] | Stop. No. No! | 停下 不要 不 |
[1:21:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:21:57] | Kate. Kate. | 凯特 凯特 |
[1:22:03] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:22:06] | It was him. | 是他 |
[1:22:07] | It was Quint! | 是昆特 |
[1:22:08] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:22:11] | Quint murdered Jessel. | 是昆特杀了约瑟 |
[1:22:13] | I saw her body in the bottom of the lake. | 我看见她的尸体就沉在湖底 |
[1:22:14] | You stop now. | 好了别说了 |
[1:22:17] | You stop telling tales. | 你在说胡说八道 |
[1:22:20] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[1:22:27] | You knew Quint killed Jessel. | 你早就知道是昆特杀死了约瑟 |
[1:22:30] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:22:31] | Quint’s dead. | 昆特已经死了 |
[1:22:32] | I made sure of it. | 我再说一遍 |
[1:22:38] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪 |
[1:22:39] | You stay away from them. | 你离他们远一点 |
[1:22:40] | They’re not safe! | 他们很危险 |
[1:22:43] | I should never have let you in here in the first place. | 从一开始我就不应该招你来这 |
[1:22:46] | You knew. You never did anything. | 你什么都知道但你什么都不做 |
[1:22:49] | I’ve been protecting this family for a lifetime, | 我一生都在保护这个家 |
[1:22:52] | and I won’t let you near them. | 我不会再让你靠近他们一步 |
[1:22:54] | ‘Cause you’re mad, Kate. | 因为你就是个疯子 凯特 |
[1:22:56] | Move! | 给我让开 |
[1:23:23] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[1:23:27] | Oh, Flora. Oh… | 芙洛拉 |
[1:23:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:29] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:23:31] | Okay, do you still have that brave face? | 好了 还记得你那个勇气面具吧 |
[1:23:35] | I need you to put it on, okay? | 戴上它给我看看 好吗 |
[1:23:40] | It’s good? | 好了吗 |
[1:23:41] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:23:43] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:23:47] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 都会没事的 |
[1:23:49] | We just need to get to the car. | 我们到车上去就没事了 |
[1:23:50] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:23:51] | I don’t want to leave! | 我也不想走 |
[1:23:53] | Flora, come back. | 芙洛拉 回来 |
[1:24:02] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[1:24:03] | We have to go. | 我们得离开这 |
[1:24:04] | We have to get Flora out of here. | 我们得带着芙洛拉离开这儿 |
[1:24:14] | Hey, Miles, listen. | 迈尔斯 听着 |
[1:24:16] | It’s Quint. | 都是昆特 |
[1:24:19] | I thought I was going crazy, but I’m not. | 我以为是我疯了 其实不是 |
[1:24:21] | He’s here. | 他真的在这 |
[1:24:29] | You know that, don’t you? | 你都知道是不是 |
[1:24:32] | Mrs. Grose is dead, isn’t she? | 格罗斯太太是不是死了 |
[1:24:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:24:41] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[1:24:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:46] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[1:24:49] | I’m sorry. For everything. | 对不起 我之前那样对你 |
[1:24:52] | Flora won’t leave without you. We need to go. | 你不走芙洛拉也不会 我们必须要离开这 |
[1:24:59] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[1:25:00] | He won’t let me leave. | 他不会放我走的 |
[1:25:10] | How long until he hurts Flora? | 不久后他也会伤害芙洛拉的 |
[1:25:16] | Please, Miles. | 跟我走 迈尔斯 |
[1:25:19] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[1:25:23] | Please. | 走吧 |
[1:25:36] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[1:25:43] | Okay, stay down. | 坐好了 |
[1:25:45] | I need you to be brave, okay? | 勇敢点 好吗 |
[1:25:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:26:09] | Come on. Come on, open. | 快点 开门啊 |
[1:26:25] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on! | 开门啊 开门 开门 |
[1:26:28] | Okay. | 走 |
[1:26:51] | Whatever your mother has, | 不管你母亲有什么毛病 |
[1:26:53] | let’s hope it’s not genetic. | 希望没遗传给你 |
[1:26:58] | I guess you can’t escape the inevitable. | 该来的躲不掉 |
[1:27:19] | No, stop it. I’m serious. | 别动 我说真的 |
[1:27:20] | You shouldn’t be going into her room. | 你不该去她房间 |
[1:27:22] | You have to trust me on this. | 你一定要相信我 |
[1:27:24] | Shh. I can hear her. | 嘘 她来了 |
[1:27:26] | Play it cool. She’s coming. | 别说话 她来了 |
[1:27:29] | Miles, what’s wrong with her? | 迈尔斯 她怎么了 |
[1:27:31] | She looks scary. | 她看上去吓坏了 |
[1:27:39] | What are you guys doing in here? | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[1:27:43] | I want to go. | 我想走了 |
[1:27:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:27:47] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:27:49] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[1:28:02] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[1:28:06] | Did you see Quint in the mirror? | 你是不是也在镜子里看见昆特了 |
[1:28:08] | I know that you saw him. | 我知道你看见了 |
[1:28:10] | Yes, you did. I saw you. | 你看到了 我都看见了 |
[1:28:11] | Quint’s dead. | 昆特已经死了 |
[1:28:15] | You saw him, too. | 你也看见了 |
[1:28:16] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:28:18] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[1:28:19] | I saw him. I know you saw him. | 你明明看见他了 我也看见他了 |
[1:28:21] | I didn’t see him! | 我没有 |
[1:28:22] | Just tell me that you saw him! | 说你看见了 |
[1:28:24] | Flora, tell me you saw… | 芙洛拉 说你看 |
[1:28:26] | You broke her! | 你把她弄坏了 |
[1:28:30] | – She’s broken. You broke her! – I can, | -她破了 你把她弄破了 -我能 |
[1:28:32] | I can fix her. Just let me… | 我能修好她 让我 |
[1:28:33] | No, you can’t! You broke her! | 你修不好 你把她弄坏了 |
[1:28:35] | – Flora, it was an accident. – You broke her! | -我不是故意的 -你把她弄坏了 |
[1:28:36] | You can’t fix it. | 你修不好的 |
[1:28:39] | She’s broken. | 坏了就是坏了 |
[1:28:41] | Just like you. | 就像你 |
[1:28:48] | Come on, Flora. | 我们走 芙洛拉 |
[1:29:05] | Why is Kate crazy? | 凯特怎么疯疯的 |
[1:29:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:29:10] | Well, that’s a big responsibility. | 那这可真是责任重大 |
[1:29:11] | Miss Jessel left without saying goodbye. | 约瑟小姐没说再见就走了 |
[1:29:13] | – It was Quint. – I know what you’re afraid of. | -是昆特 -我知道你在害怕什么 |
[1:29:15] | You need to take charge here, Kate. | 你得管住他们 凯特 |
[1:29:17] | Just checking you were still here. | 只是来看看你还在不 |
[1:29:18] | You’re not our mother, you’re not our family. | 你不是我们的妈妈 也不是我们的家人 |
[1:29:19] | Stop pretending to be. He’s been terrorizing me | 别再装了 |
[1:29:20] | since day one. The only person | 他从第一天就开始吓唬我 |
[1:29:23] | doing the terroizing round here is you. | 你才是这里最吓人的 |