英文名称:Cars Toon Maters Tall Tales
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | If I’m lying, I’m crying. | 如果我说谎 我就会哭 |
[00:24] | Mater, are you all right? | 板牙 你没事吧? |
[00:26] | Oh, shoot, that was nothing. I used to be a daredevil. | 哦 切~啥事儿没有 我以前可是个超胆侠 |
[00:30] | -What? -That’s right. | -什么? -没错! |
[00:32] | Folks would come from all around to see my stunts. | 各地的人们都会来看我的表演 |
[00:35] | Mater! Mater! | 板牙!板牙! |
[00:37] | Ladies and gentlecars, Mater the Greater! | 女士们 先生们 欢迎伟大的板牙~~ |
[00:54] | Get your Mater teeth right here! | 快来买板牙牙套! |
[00:55] | Two buck teeth for one buck! | 一块钱能套两个牙~~ |
[01:18] | You’re a hero, man! | 你是个英雄 板牙 |
[01:28] | And there he goes! | 他出发了 |
[01:48] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through. | 对不起 请原谅 借过一下 |
[01:49] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:50] | My bad. Hey, Ricky, how’s the kid? Watch your hood! | 真糟糕 嗨 瑞奇! 你的孩子还好吗? 注意引擎盖! |
[01:53] | He did it! | 他做到了! |
[01:58] | -Mater is greater! -You’re the car! | -板牙是最棒的! -你是真男车(男人)… |
[02:02] | I did all kinds of stunts. | 我做过各种特技 |
[02:05] | Fire! | 发射! |
[02:20] | I busted nearly every part in my body. | 我身上各个部位几乎都受过伤 |
[02:40] | But the biggest stunt Mater the Greater ever did | 但是我伟大的板牙做过的最惊险的事儿是— |
[02:42] | was jumping Carburetor Canyon. | 飞越卡博特大峡谷 |
[02:44] | Jumping Carburetor Canyon? No way. | 穿越卡博特大峡谷? 没门 不可能的事 |
[02:47] | Yes way, you remember. You was there, too. | 有门~ 你应该还记得的 你当时也在场啊 |
[02:50] | What? | 什么? |
[02:52] | -Ready, buddy? -Ready? | -准备好了吗?哥们 -准备? |
[02:53] | All right then, get ‘er done! | 准备好了 完成这一壮举吧! |
[03:09] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:11] | You didn’t make it. | 你没能成功…. |
[03:14] | Well, see you later! | 好吧 待会儿见! |
[03:15] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 好了大伙 我们走吧! |
[03:42] | If I’m lying, I’m crying. Gotta go. | 如果我撒谎 我就会哭 |
[03:54] | Hey, Red. | 嗨 瑞德 |
[03:57] | -I used to be a fire truck. -What? | -我曾经是一个消防车 -什么? |
[03:59] | Dad gum right. | 没错~ |
[04:01] | Fire! Someone call Rescue Squad Mater! | 着火啦! 快呼叫消防队的板牙! |
[04:12] | All units, all units! Please respond. | 所有人 所有人! 收到请回复! |
[04:14] | Fire in progress at one-two-zero-niner Car Michael Way. | 1209卡.米歇尔大道有火情 |
[04:18] | That’s the old Gasoline and Match Factory! | 那是老汽油站和火柴厂! |
[04:21] | Right you are, Mater. Now go! | 没错 板牙 去吧! |
[04:26] | Chopper One en route. | 直升机一号 在赶往事故现场的路上 |
[04:27] | -Trooper responding. Where’s Mater? -Right behind you! | -警官到位.板牙在哪里? -就在你后面 |
[04:34] | Mater One en route. | 板牙赶往现场中! |
[04:35] | All right, back it up, folks. | 好了大家 后退一些 |
[04:37] | Put it in reverse, pal. Make room for Mater. | 倒车 伙计 给板牙点儿地方! |
[04:41] | Be advised, explosive situation. | 注意 有可能爆炸 |
[04:43] | Rescue Squad Mater, we’re counting on you! | 板牙 我们全靠你了! |
[04:45] | 1 0-4! I’m on it. | OK!我正在处理! |
[04:53] | Mater, I cannot believe that you were a fire truck. | 板牙 我可不信你以前还是个消防员 |
[04:56] | You remember, for Pete’s sake. | 你应该记得啊 天啊 |
[04:58] | You was there, too! | 你当时也在现场啊 |
[05:01] | -Help! Help! -Remain calm! | -救命!救命! -保持冷静! |
[05:07] | -I gotcha! -Look out, it’s gonna blow! | -接住你啦! -小心 要爆炸了! |
[05:12] | Get him to the hospital! Stat! He’s overheating. | 把他到医院去 斯塔特! 他已经过热了! |
[05:15] | On my way! | 这就去! |
[05:18] | Yeah, baby! | 耶 宝贝! |
[05:27] | Paging Dr Mater. Dr Mater to the OR. | 呼叫板牙大夫 板牙大夫速到手术室 |
[05:31] | What’s going on, ladies? | 怎么了 女士们? |
[05:33] | All righty now, let’s have us a little look-see. | 好吧 让我们检查一下下 |
[05:37] | Mater, you’re a doctor, too? | 板牙 你还是个医生? |
[05:39] | That’s right, buddy. I got my MD | 是的 老兄 我拿到了硕士证 |
[05:41] | my PhD, my STP, and my GTO. | 博士证印花厕纸,还有专属GTO护士 |
[05:44] | Hey, Doctor. | 嗨 医生 |
[05:45] | Clear! | 准备好电击! |
[05:48] | -Well, what happened? -I saved your life. | -发生什么事了? -我救了你的命 |
[05:50] | What? No, you didn’t. | 什么?不 你没有 |
[05:51] | -Did so. -Did not. | -救了 -没有 |
[05:52] | -Did so. -No, Mater… | -救了 -没有 板牙… |
[05:53] | -Yes, I did. Yep. -Mater, stop it! | -就是救了 -板牙 别说了! |
[05:55] | -Did so. -Not! Did not. | -救了 -没有! |
[05:56] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 大夫 |
[05:59] | Did so. | 真救了… |
[06:13] | Don’t lie, don’t cry! Wrestle! | 别说谎 别哭! 开始摔跤! |
[06:24] | Check out the size of that monster truck. | 看看那辆大脚车有多大 |
[06:26] | Shoot, that boy’s nothing. | 切~那小屁孩还不够级别 |
[06:27] | I used to wrastle trucks bigger than that. | 我过去摔跤的对手比他可大多了 |
[06:30] | -What? -Yep. | -什么? -没错 |
[06:31] | I used to be a Monster Truck Wrestler! | 我曾经是个大脚车摔跤手! |
[06:34] | Ladies and gentlecars, | 女士们 先车(先生)们 |
[06:37] | introducing The Tormentor! | 我来介绍 龙卷车! |
[06:42] | Excuse me, it’s Tow Mater! | 对不起 我叫拖车板牙… |
[06:45] | Who wants some ice cream? | 谁想要冰激凌? |
[06:48] | The I-Screamer! | “尖叫冰激凌车”!!! |
[06:53] | I’m gonna make you scream! | 我要让你尖叫! |
[06:59] | -Where did he go? -Excuse me, mister. | -去哪里了? -对不起 先生 |
[07:03] | Can I have one double dip dipstick sundae, please? | 能给我两个机油味儿圣代吗? |
[07:07] | Sure. That’s a very popular flavour. | 当然 这个口味很受欢迎 |
[07:12] | One, two, three. The winner! | 一 二 三 冠军! |
[07:15] | Now that’s a sundae, sundae, sundae! | 现在那是圣代 圣代 圣代! |
[07:19] | -Drop and give me 20! -I’ll give you three. | -留下20块钱然后离开个! -我会给你个”三” |
[07:23] | One, two, three. The winner! | 一 二 三 冠军! |
[07:26] | The Rastacarian has The Tormentor | 莱斯特大脚车用他标志性的 |
[07:28] | in his signature dreadlock. | 辫子头缠住了”龙卷车” |
[07:30] | Me be jamming now, man. | 我要夹死你 老兄 |
[07:33] | One, two, three. The winner! | 一 二 三 冠军! |
[07:36] | Who be jamming, now? | 谁要开始夹了? |
[07:37] | You be jamming, now! | 你要开始夹了! |
[07:40] | Dr Feel Bad. | 噢 “坏感觉大夫车” |
[07:41] | Your next stop is the hospital! | 你的下一站就是医院! |
[07:44] | Don’t worry, I’ll bring you some flowers! | -哇! -不用担心 我会送些花给你的! |
[07:48] | That’s gotta hurt. | 哦 那样估计很疼… |
[07:49] | And just wait till he gets the bill. | 等着他收账单吧… |
[07:51] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[07:52] | Paddy O’Concrete’s gonna lay some cement. | 水泥车帕迪要倒水泥了 |
[07:54] | Here comes a nice fresh pour! | 给你来一次新鲜漂亮的倾泻 |
[07:57] | Pour it on! | 来倒吧! |
[08:00] | He got paved! | 哦!他被水泥铺了! |
[08:01] | Now that’s what I call a patio, | 这就是我所说的”露天平台” |
[08:04] | -daddy-o. -One, two, three! | -“爸爸哟”(这主持人耳朵不好使) -一 二 三 |
[08:06] | You rock, man! | 你太牛了 老兄! |
[08:09] | And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, | 现在 我们所有的人都在等这一刻 |
[08:12] | the buck-toothed wonder of the world | 世界上的龅牙奇迹 |
[08:15] | the wrestler of disaster, | 摔跤界的大灾难 |
[08:16] | The Tormentor! | 龙卷车! |
[08:29] | Go get him, Tormentor! | 打败他 龙卷车! |
[08:31] | And the world champion, Dr Frankenwagon. | 接下来是世界冠军 弗兰科大众大夫 |
[08:38] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[08:39] | And his Monster! | 和他的怪兽! |
[08:46] | It’s alive! | 它活着! |
[08:47] | I’m dead. | 我已经死了 |
[08:49] | What did you do? | 哇!你怎么办了? |
[08:50] | Don’t you remember nothing? | 你一点都不记得了么? |
[08:52] | We was a tag team. | 我们是一队的呀 |
[08:53] | -Tag, you’re it! -What? | -喂 你也是队员! -什么? |
[09:03] | Yes, ladies, they are real. | 是的 女士们 都是真材实料 |
[09:05] | You wanna kick ’em? | 想踢一小脚试试吗? |
[09:07] | -Quick! Tag me, tag me! -Tag. | -快点!来帮我 -好的 |
[09:11] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了! |
[09:18] | Watch this. | 看这招 |
[09:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:23] | The winners! The Tormentor and… | 胜利者!龙卷车和… |
[09:26] | -What’s your name, son? -Lightning McQueen. | -孩子 你的名字叫什么? -闪电麦坤 |
[09:29] | And Frightening McMean! | 惊魂麦蜜(又叫错了…) |
[09:36] | Frightening McMean. Oh, please. | 惊魂麦蜜 别扯了 |
[09:38] | I can’t believe it! The Tormentor! | 我真不敢相信!龙卷车! |
[09:41] | I’m your biggest fan, man! Can I get your autograph? | 我是你最忠实的粉丝 能帮我签个名吗? |
[09:44] | Well, of course you can. | 当然 |
[09:45] | I will never wash this door again. | 我永远也不洗这扇车门了 |
[09:49] | Wait, don’t you want Frightening McMean’s autograph? | 等等 你不想要惊魂麦蜜的签名吗? |
[09:52] | -No, thanks. -Seriously. | -不用了 谢谢 -说真的呢 |
[09:53] | -I’m okay, really. -I’ll do it real quick. | -不用了 真的 -我签的很快的 |
[09:55] | You’re making me uncomfortable! | 你开始让我觉得不舒服了啊 |
[09:57] | -Tag, you’re it. -Tag, you’re it. | -队友 你厉害 -你厉害 |
[09:59] | -Tag. Tag! -Tag. Tag! | -队友 队友! -队友 队友! |
[10:00] | -Tag, you’re it. Tag! -Tag! | -队友 你真棒 -队友! |
[10:09] | If I’m lying, I’m crying. | 如果我说谎 我就会哭… |
[10:20] | -Hey, look! A UFO. -Mater, that was a hub cap. | -嘿 快看!外星人 -板牙 那是一个轮圈盖子 |
[10:24] | No, it was a UFO. | 不 那就是外星人 |
[10:25] | And I know ’cause I done seen one once. | 我知道是因为我看到过一次外星人 |
[10:28] | -What? -Yep, it was a crystal clear night. | -什么? -没错 那是一个晴朗无云的夜晚 |
[10:40] | Well, that’s weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[10:46] | What… What the… | 什么…什么东西… |
[10:51] | Well, hey there. Welcome to Earth. My name is Mater. | 嗨 欢迎来到地球 我的名字叫板牙 |
[10:55] | -My name is Mator. -Mator? | -我的名字叫板牙牙 -板牙牙?嗯 |
[11:00] | -Should I take you to my litre? -Your litre. | -我能带你看看我的板板牙牙吗? -你的板板牙牙? |
[11:02] | All right, then! Well, here’s all my litres. | 好的! 这就是了 我的板板牙牙汽油们 |
[11:07] | Man, that guy could put it away. | 那家伙还真能喝 |
[11:12] | -Dad gum! -Dad gum! | -帅气了! -帅气了! |
[11:15] | We did all my favourite things. | 我们一起做了所有我最喜欢的事儿 |
[11:25] | I taught him how to drive backwards. | 我教他怎么样倒车 |
[11:28] | And he taught me how to fly. | 他教我怎么样飞起来 |
[11:31] | Cool. | 酷 |
[11:34] | Wait up! | 等等! |
[11:41] | Hey, Fillmore! | 嗨 费蒙! |
[11:52] | We’re going to be best friends forever. | 我们永远都是好朋友 |
[11:54] | What? | 什么? |
[11:55] | -I got him. -No! | -抓住它了 -不! |
[11:57] | -Return to base. -Mator! | -返回基地 -板牙牙! |
[12:00] | I’ll save you! | 我会去救你的! |
[12:06] | Dad gum reverse. | 帅气的倒车 |
[12:09] | I’m coming to get you, Mator! | 我会找到你的 板牙牙! |
[12:17] | Oh, no. Mator! | 噢不 板牙牙! |
[12:21] | Maintenance to the loading dock, please. | 维修员请到停机棚 |
[12:28] | Van, we’ll meet you up there, come on! | 我们在那儿见 来吧! |
[12:30] | Get me 10 men right here, on the double! | 来10个人 快点! |
[12:32] | Private Smithers, come here right now! | 列兵史密瑟斯 赶快过来! |
[12:34] | Dr Schleppenwagen, report to Hangar 10. | 史来鹏大众博士 请到十号飞机棚 |
[12:39] | Don’t get too close. | 别太靠近了 |
[12:41] | -Everybody, say, “Cheese.” -Cheese! | -大家一起说”茄子” -“茄子” |
[12:44] | -Dad gum. -Dad gum? He’s trying to communicate. | -帅气 -“帅气”?他在试着和大家交流 |
[12:49] | -Where is Dr Abschleppwagen? -Here I am. | -史来鹏大众博士在哪儿啊? -我在这儿 |
[12:55] | So Herr Doktor, what does dad gum mean? | 博士 “帅气”是什么意思? |
[12:58] | The dad gum means… Let’s get out of here! | “帅气”是指… 我们出去吧! |
[13:02] | Dad gum. | 帅气 |
[13:04] | Follow me, Mator! | 跟着我 板牙牙! |
[13:12] | Do you really expect me to believe that? | 你真的以为我会相信? |
[13:14] | Well, you should. You was there, too! | 应该呀 你当时也在场啊! |
[13:24] | It’s beautiful! | 太漂亮了! |
[13:30] | Dad gum. | 帅气 |
[13:32] | Thanks for saving us | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[13:34] | Mrs UFO. You think you can drop us off at home? | UFO夫人 你能把我们送到家吗? |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, Mater, that did not happen. | 抱歉 板牙 那可没发生过 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah? Then how come I can do this? | 是吗?那我怎么会这招? |
[13:47] | Oh, Mater, please! | 拜托 板牙… |
[13:52] | Far out. | 真的假的 |
[14:05] | If I’m lying, I’m crying. | 如果我说谎 我就会哭 |
[14:13] | Hey, look, bulldozers. | 嘿 快看 推土机 |
[14:15] | Yep. Them’s just like the ones I used to fight. | 没错 他们长得就像和我战斗过的牛牛们一样 |
[14:19] | -What? -That’s right. | -什么? -没错 |
[14:20] | I was a famous bulldozer fighter in Spain. | 我以前是西班牙最有名的推土机斗士 |
[14:24] | They called me El Materdor. | 他们叫我板牙斗牛士 |
[14:35] | Senor Materdor! | 板牙斗牛士 |
[15:37] | He’s alive! | 他还活着! |
[15:40] | -El Materdor! -El Materdor! | -板牙斗牛士! -板牙斗牛士! |
[16:23] | Bravo, Senor Mater! | 太棒了 板牙斗牛士! |
[16:31] | So there I was, surrounded. Bulldozers all around me. | 然后我被包围了 一群推土机围着我 |
[16:36] | -What did you do? -What did I… | -那你怎么办了? -我… |
[16:37] | Well, don’t you remember? You was there, too! | 你不记得了吗?你当时也在现场的! |
[16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[16:42] | They sure liked that fancy red paintjob of yours. | 他们很喜欢你的漂亮红漆 |
[16:53] | Mater, that did not happen. | 板牙 这没发生过 |
[16:54] | Well, try telling that to them there bulldozers. | 那么就告诉那群推土机吧 |
[17:03] | -Seńor Mater! -Seńor Mater! | -板牙斗牛士! -板牙斗牛士! |
[17:05] | Senoritas! | 板牙斗牛士! |
[17:21] | Houston, if I’m lying, I’m crying. | 休斯顿 我要是说谎 我就会哭 |
[17:30] | Wow, check out that moon. | 快看月亮 |
[17:31] | -Yep, I been up there. -You have not. | -我曾上去过那里 -你才没有了 |
[17:34] | Oh, yeah, it’s real purty. | 真的 它真的很漂亮 |
[17:36] | It all started when I was towing this car to Florida. | 一切都从我拖一辆车 去佛罗里达州开始 |
[17:39] | And then suddenly, Houston had a problem! | 突然 休斯顿遇到麻烦了 |
[17:42] | Houston, I have a problem. | 休斯顿 我有麻烦了 |
[17:44] | It’s Impala XIII! | 是英帕拉X111! |
[17:45] | -He’s stuck on the moon. -He needs a tow. | -他在月亮上卡住了 -他需要拖车 |
[17:47] | Where on Earth are we gonna get a tow? | 我们究竟怎么样能找到个拖车? |
[17:49] | Well, that guy’s got a tow. | 那儿有个拖车 |
[17:55] | And with a little bit of training | 稍加训练后 |
[17:57] | I became a genuine auto-naut. | 我成了个出色的宇航员 |
[18:05] | What’s going on, ladies? | 女士们 有什么可以效劳的吗? |
[18:07] | -Good luck, Mater. -The world’s counting on you! | -好运 板牙 -全靠你了! |
[18:11] | Welcome aboard, Mater. My name’s Roger. | 欢迎您的到来 板牙 我是罗杰 |
[18:13] | Well, howdy there, Roger. | 你好啊 罗杰 |
[18:17] | Prepare for takeoff. | 准备起飞 |
[18:18] | Let’s burn this candle! | 让我们点燃这支蜡烛! |
[18:20] | T-minus ten, | 倒计时开始 十 |
[18:22] | nine… Main engine start. Seven, six… | 九…主引擎启动 七 六… |
[18:25] | Oh, boy! I’ve never been | 哦!我从没… |
[18:27] | -to the moon before, Roger. -…five… | -到过月球 -五… |
[18:28] | You’ll love it. It’s real nice. | 你会爱上它的 真的很美 |
[18:30] | …four, three, two, one. | …四 三 二 一 |
[18:32] | Booster ignition. | 推进器点火 |
[18:35] | And we have lift-off of Roger Shuttle | 我们乘坐罗杰号航天飞机前去 |
[18:39] | on Impala XIII rescue mission. | 拯救英帕拉X111 |
[18:43] | I love my job! | 我爱我的工作! |
[18:49] | We have cleared the tower. | 发射塔这边一切良好 |
[18:52] | It’s all up to Mater, now. | 接下来全看你的了 板牙 |
[18:55] | Booster rockets 1 and 2 disengaged. | 1号和2号助推火箭分离 |
[18:58] | Roger, Roger. You are clear to burn. | 罗杰 罗杰 你可以点火了 |
[19:02] | See you later, Earth. | 待会儿见 地球 |
[19:04] | You are on approach to the moon. | 您正在接近月球 |
[19:06] | Prepare for moon landing. | 准备月球着陆 |
[19:08] | Open cargo bay doors. | 打开货仓门 |
[19:10] | Roger! | 罗杰! |
[19:11] | Operation Tow Mater is go. | 拖车板牙出发 |
[19:14] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[19:15] | Good luck, Mater. See you back on Earth. | 祝你好运 板牙 地球见 |
[19:17] | Roger-dodger, Roger. | 罗杰-道奇 罗杰 |
[19:20] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[19:33] | Moon Mater has landed. | 板牙已登陆月球 |
[19:35] | Thank goodness you’re here, Mater. | 感谢上帝 看到板牙了 |
[19:37] | Quick, connect your rescue apparatus | 快点 将那些救援的 |
[19:38] | to the frontal structural component | 装置的零部件连起来 |
[19:40] | of the linear axle assembly. Pronto. | 然后挂到汽车固定轴上 要快 |
[19:42] | How about I just give you a tow? | 我就轻轻拖你一下如何? |
[19:46] | Mission accomplished. Now, take us home. | 任务完成 我们回家吧 |
[19:48] | Rotate thrusters. | 旋转助推器 |
[19:49] | -Got it! Check. -Prime ignition. | -收到!准备 -初始点火 |
[19:50] | -Pivot bolster columns. -What? | -中心支柱加固 -什么? |
[19:51] | Disengage inertial dampener. | 脱离惯性减振架 |
[19:53] | Ignite propulsion system. | 点火推进系统 |
[19:54] | -Blast off! -Whoa! | -发射! -喔! |
[19:57] | Well, there I was, doing 17,000 miles an hour. | 我现在时速17000英里 |
[20:01] | 17,000 miles an hour? No way! | 时速17000英里?不可能! |
[20:03] | Yes way. But that was nothing compared to you. | 真的 但是跟你比就差远了 |
[20:08] | Oh, yeah! This is awesome! | 没错 太惊人了! |
[20:13] | -Watch out for re-entry! -What? | -留意重入大气层的危险 -什么? |
[20:17] | Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫 烫… |
[20:26] | Don’t worry, I got you. | 别担心 我找到你了 |
[20:29] | Yes siree! We was a couple of bona fide heroes. | 是的!我们俩是真英雄 |
[20:34] | So, Mater, when does an astronaut eat? | 板牙 宇航员什么时间进餐? |
[20:37] | At launch time. | 发射时间(午餐时间) |
[20:43] | -Oh, come on. That did not happen. -Well, suit yourself. | -得了 没必要这样 -随你怎么说 |
[20:46] | -Mater! Houston has another problem! -Roger, Roger! | -板牙!休斯顿又出问题了 -罗杰!罗杰! |
[20:50] | Let’s burn this candle! | 让我们点燃这支蜡烛! |
[20:52] | Oh, yeah! | 好 |
[21:07] | If I’m lying, I’m crying. | 如果我说谎 我就会哭 |
[21:22] | Mater, why don’t you get up there and sing? | 板牙 你为什么不上去唱首歌? |
[21:24] | -Nah, I don’t want to steal the show. -Steal the show? | -我不想抢风头 -抢风头? |
[21:27] | -Well, I was a big rock star. -What? | -我以前是一个超级摇滚明星 -什么? |
[21:30] | Yes, siree. I started out in a garage band. | 没错 我是从一个车库乐队出身 |
[21:45] | Boy, we sound pretty good. Let’s get a gig. | 我们唱得很棒 我们现场表演一下吧 |
[21:59] | Don’t forget to tip the waitresses! | 别忘了给女服务员小费 |
[22:01] | -That so rocked! -I know! | -太摇滚了! -是呀! |
[22:05] | -Do you guys have a record? -Do you guys have a record? | -你们录唱片了吗? -你们录唱片了吗? |
[22:09] | Be right back. | 一会儿我们就回来 |
[22:36] | Oh, yeah! | 好! |
[22:44] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[22:45] | That sounds like angels printing money to me. | 那声音就像天使在帮我印钞票 |
[22:51] | Say, you boys are good. All you need is a new name. | 你们太了不起了 你们需要的是新名字 |
[22:55] | A new name? A new name. | 新名字?新名字 |
[22:57] | Delivery! | 快递到了! |
[22:58] | Where do you want this heavy metal, Mater? | 你们想把这块重金属放哪儿 板牙? |
[23:00] | That’s it! | 就是这个名字了! |
[23:15] | I wanna hear you. | 让我听见你们的声音! |
[23:28] | You were Heavy Metal Mater? | 你是重金属板牙? |
[23:30] | No. We was Heavy Metal Mater. | 不 “我们俩”是重金属板牙 |
[23:33] | -Are you ready to rock? -Yeah! | -你准备好摇滚了吗? -是的 |
[23:36] | Oh, yeah! | 哦耶 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, Mater. That did not happen. | 对不起 板牙 那可没发生过 |
[23:55] | Well, suit yourself. | 随你怎么说 |
[24:18] | If I’m lying, I’m crying, see. | 我要是说谎 我就会哭 知道么? |
[24:26] | Morning, Flo. Hey, can I get some air? | 早 芙蓉.我能补点气吗? |
[24:28] | My tyres are going flat. | 我的轮胎都扁了 |
[24:30] | Flat tyres, you say? | 扁轮胎 你说的? |
[24:31] | I thought I done solved that crime. | 我还以为我解决了那个案子了呢 |
[24:33] | -What? -I was a private eye. | -什么? -我曾经是个私家侦探 |
[24:35] | -No way! -Yes way. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[24:37] | It was 7:15 on a Friday night. | 那是一个周五晚上的7点15分 |
[24:39] | I was working downtown. Mostly small jobs, | 我在市区工作 不过大都是小活儿 |
[24:42] | but this time I was onto something real big. | 不过这次我做的是个大活儿 |
[24:44] | It was all right there in black and white. | 都写在白纸黑字上了的 |
[24:46] | Blowouts everywhere. | 爆的到处都是 |
[24:48] | There was some kind of counterfeit tyre ring. | 有某种假冒轮胎 |
[24:50] | And a sale on trailer | 一个关于拖车栓钩的交易 |
[24:51] | hitches down at Rusty Rod’s. | 正在生锈的罗德家进行 |
[24:52] | l was about to hit the bricks, and then she drove in. | 我刚刚觉得遇到难题了 她就开进来了 |
[24:56] | She was wearing those whitewalls | 她穿着那种白色轮圈 |
[24:58] | the ones that used to drive me crazy. | 那种曾让我为之疯狂的轮圈 |
[25:00] | -Hello, Mater. -What are you doing here, Tia? | -你好 板牙 -你在这干什么 提娅? |
[25:02] | -I missed you. -Like you missed your last smog check. | -我想你了 -就像想念你的尾气检测一样 |
[25:05] | You don’t have to play poker with me. | 你没必要跟我绕圈子 |
[25:07] | Well, you always were the wild card. What do you want? | 你总是出怪牌 你想要什么? |
[25:10] | I need you to find my sister, Mia. | 我想让你找到我的妹妹 米娅. |
[25:13] | She’s been carnapped! | 她被绑车(绑架)了 |
[25:15] | Quit the waterworks, will you? | 别忙着挤眼泪了 |
[25:16] | Where did you last see her? | 你最后一次是在哪见到她的? |
[25:18] | She was working for Big D. | 她为大D工作 |
[25:21] | Big D, you say? | 你说的是大D? |
[25:22] | She worked at his club. The Carbacabana. | 她在他的俱乐部工作 科帕卡瓦纳 |
[25:43] | You wanted to see me, senor? | 你想见我 先生? |
[25:44] | I’m looking for Mia. You seen her? | 我在找米娅 你见过她吗? |
[25:46] | Mia! That ragtop. I don’t remember. | 米娅 那辆敞篷汽车 我不记得 |
[25:50] | Well, maybe this’ll help you remember. | 也许这能帮你想起来 |
[25:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:57] | Well, now I remember. | 现在我想起来了 |
[26:00] | I saw her a couple of days ago with Big D. | 我几天前看到他跟大D在一起 |
[26:02] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[26:04] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不关心 |
[26:06] | But she did smell salty. Like the ocean. | 不过她闻起来一股咸味 好像去过海边 |
[26:10] | Hey, this guy bugging you? | 嘿 这个人在骚扰你吗? |
[26:11] | Not yet, but a girl can hope. | 还没有 不过有个女孩希望他能… |
[26:14] | Well, he’s bugging me. | 那他就是在骚扰我了 |
[26:15] | Whoa! Hello, Clyde. Where’d you get the hand truck? | 你好 克莱德 你从哪得到的手推车? |
[26:20] | You’re a very nosy fella, kitty cat. | 你真是个爱管闲事的人 凯蒂猫 |
[26:22] | You know what happens to guys who shine their headlights | 你知道把前灯擦的锃亮的车会发生什么事吗? |
[26:23] | in the wrong places? No? Wanna guess? | 尤其是在错的地方? 不知道?想猜猜吗? |
[26:25] | I don’t know, free carwash? | 我不知道 免费洗车吗? |
[26:27] | No. They lose them. | 不 他会失去这些灯 |
[26:29] | Next time, it’s the blinkers. Understand? | 下次就是倒车镜了 懂吗? |
[26:33] | I was down to one headlight. But I could still see just fine. | 我只剩一个大灯了 不过还能看清东西 |
[26:36] | Hey, Stinky? What’s the dirt on the street? | 嘿 臭小子 街上的脏东西是什么? |
[26:38] | -I don’t know. -No? | -我不知道 -不知道? |
[26:39] | No. They got me working the alleys | 不知道 他们让我去小巷 |
[26:41] | dumping all these blowouts. | 倒掉所有爆裂的东西 |
[26:42] | -Blowouts, you say? -Yeah, it’s odd though. | -你说爆裂的那些东西? -是的 不过很奇怪 |
[26:44] | -Odd? -Yeah, they all have this smell. | -奇怪? -是的 他们都有这种味道 |
[26:46] | -Smell? -They smell salty. | -味道? -它们闻上去都很咸 |
[26:47] | -Salty? Ocean? -Like the ocean. | -咸?海边? -就像是从海边来的 |
[26:49] | I haven’t smelled that since I worked down at the docks. | 从我下了码头工作开始 还没闻到过这种味道 |
[26:51] | -Rocks? Ducks? -Docks. Docks. | -石头?鸭子? -码头 码头 |
[26:53] | The docks! Thanks, Stinky! | 码头 谢谢 臭小子 |
[26:54] | You’re welcome, Mater. | 不客气 板牙 |
[26:59] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[27:02] | Come on! Put a little hustle into it! | 快点 加把劲儿 |
[27:11] | Big D! Wait till I tell the DA. | 大D 等等 不然我告诉警长 |
[27:14] | You ain’t telling the DA nothing. | 你什么都不会告诉不了警长 |
[27:16] | -What? I’m being shanghaied! -No! | -什么?我被骗了 -不 |
[27:18] | Tia! You double-crossing double-crosser. | 提娅 你这个骗人的双面间谍 |
[27:20] | I had no choice. It was the only way to save my sister. | 我没有选择 这是唯一能救我妹妹的方式 |
[27:24] | Well, you always did the right thing. Just the wrong way. | 你总是做好事 可惜方法不对 |
[27:28] | No! | 不 |
[27:29] | What’d you do? | 那你怎么办了? |
[27:31] | Like you don’t know, Lieutenant Lightning McQueen. | 就像你不知道是的 中尉闪电麦坤 |
[27:34] | Looks like we finally caught you, Big D. | 大D 我们总算抓住你了 |
[27:36] | Oh, no! McQueen! | 不 麦坤 |
[27:39] | -Get him! -Whoa! | -抓住他 -哇 |
[27:42] | Mater! | 板牙 |
[27:45] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[27:52] | Just what I thought. Counterfeit tyres. | 跟我想的一样 假冒轮胎 |
[27:55] | You led us right to him, Mater. | 板牙 是你给了我们线索. 伙计们 |
[27:57] | Take him away, boys. | 带他走 |
[28:01] | It was a fine mess you got me into, Tia. | 提娅 你真是让我陷入了危机 |
[28:03] | I’m not bad, Mater. I just drive that way. | 板牙 我不坏 我只是用了不同的方法 |
[28:06] | Come on. Let’s pick up where we left off. | 来吧 让我们再续前缘吧. |
[28:12] | Mater, that is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 板牙 这是我听过的最荒谬的事了 |
[28:16] | Come on, Mater! Everybody conga! | 来吧 板牙 大家都来跳康茄舞 |
[28:19] | I’m right behind you! | 我就在你后面 |
[28:33] | If I am lying, then I am crying. | 我要是说谎 我就会哭 |
[28:49] | Morning, everyone. Sure is peaceful. | 大家早上好.多么安静平和的一天 |
[28:53] | -Hey, losers! -Drifting through, baby! | -嘿 失败者 -飘过去吧 |
[28:56] | Not in my town, you don’t! | 在我的城镇里 没门!! |
[29:00] | Get back here, you import punks! | 回来 进口车痞子 |
[29:02] | Hey, go easy on them, Sheriff! | 州长 对他们温和点 |
[29:04] | I used to be an import. | 我过去也被当成过进口车 |
[29:07] | -What? No way! -Yes, way. | -什么?没门 -真的 |
[29:10] | It all started when one day… | 事情开始于那一天 |
[29:14] | Hey, there, bud. Looks like you could use a tow somewhere. | 嘿 老兄 看来你需要拖车了 |
[29:17] | Yes, but it is very far. | 是的 不过很远 |
[29:20] | Well, shoot, no tow is too far for Tow Mater. | 切~对拖车板牙来说没有远的 |
[29:29] | Man, I gotta change my slogan. | 伙计 我得换了口头禅了 |
[29:43] | Well, here you go. | 好了到了 |
[29:45] | Domo arigato, Mr Tomato. | 谢谢 番茄(板牙)先生 |
[29:47] | And a do itashi mashite to you. | 不客气 |
[29:54] | What in the world? | 这是什么样的一个花花世界啊 |
[29:57] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[30:09] | A whatsit? | 什么玩意? |
[30:10] | He challenges you to a drift race! | 他挑战你来场漂移比赛 |
[30:13] | -Drift race! -Drift race! | -漂移比赛 -漂移比赛 |
[30:14] | We will race at midnight. | 我们在午夜开始比赛 |
[30:21] | Well, they seem friendly. | 他们好像挺友好的 |
[30:23] | Mater-san, if you are going to win | 板牙先生 |
[30:25] | you need modification! | 你要想赢得改装 |
[30:28] | -Modify! -Modify! | -改 -改 |
[30:29] | -Modify! -Modify! | -改 -改 |
[30:30] | Modify! What’s that? | 改 什么意思? |
[30:50] | You look good, but can you race? | 你看起来不错 不过你能跑起来吗? |
[30:55] | Can I? | 我能吗? |
[30:57] | Hey, can I? | 嘿 我能吗? |
[30:59] | Konbanwa, gentlecars. | 晚上好 先车们(先生们) |
[31:01] | Let this be an honourable race. | 希望这场比赛成为一场光荣的比赛 |
[31:03] | You must race to the top of Tokyo Tower! | 你要上到东京塔的顶端 |
[31:07] | First one to seize the flag will become | 第一个拿到旗的人会成为 |
[31:10] | King of all Drifters! | 漂移之王 |
[31:12] | Well, what happens to the loser? | 失败者会怎样? |
[31:14] | The loser will be stripped of all modifications | 失败者会被取消所有改装 |
[31:17] | and become stock. | 并且成为库存货 |
[31:21] | But I just got all this fancy stuff. | 但我才刚刚换上这些漂亮的零件 |
[31:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[31:26] | Set-o! | 准备 |
[31:27] | Go! | 出发 |
[31:51] | You can’t drift. You are loser! | 你不能漂移 你是个失败者 |
[31:54] | I’ll show you! | 我要让你看看 |
[32:04] | -Wrong way! -Look out! | -开错道了 -小心 |
[32:08] | Get back here, you import punk! | 回来 进口车痞子 |
[32:12] | Look out! | 小心 |
[32:14] | Coming through! | 来了 |
[32:16] | Doughnuts! I love doughnuts! | 甜甜圈 我爱甜甜圈 |
[32:22] | Hello! | 你好 |
[32:23] | Good move, but not good enough! | 开的挺好 不过还不够好 |
[32:28] | Oh, no! Ninjas! | 不 忍者 |
[32:30] | Whoa, ninjas? What did you do? | 啊 忍者?你怎么办了? |
[32:32] | Well, shoot, you ought to know. You was there, too. | 切~你应该知道啊 你当时也在现场的 |
[32:37] | Lightning Dragon McQueen! | 闪电龙麦坤 |
[32:40] | I’ll take care of this. Dragon style! | 我来摆平 龙拳!! |
[32:43] | Spinning dragon attack! | 旋转龙袭击 |
[32:51] | Oh, no! He’s almost to the tower! | 不 他就快要到塔那儿了 |
[32:54] | -Quickly, follow me! -Right behind you! | -快点 跟上我 -我就在你后面 |
[33:04] | Look at me, I’m drifting! | 看我 我在漂移 |
[33:12] | Whoa, look out! | 哇 小心 |
[33:20] | Oh, no! We’re running out of road! | 不 没有路了 |
[33:24] | -No! I can’t stop! -Then go! | -不 我停不下来了 -那继续开 |
[33:27] | Lightning dragon fireball! | 闪电龙火球 |
[33:34] | Cannonball! | 我是炮弹 |
[33:36] | Victory is mine. | 胜利是我的 |
[33:39] | Well, hey. There you are. | 嘿 你在这儿啊 |
[33:41] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来的? |
[33:42] | I come from Radiator Springs. | 我来自油车水镇 |
[33:55] | You cannot defeat me! | 你赢不了我 |
[33:57] | -I can, too. -Cannot! | -我能 -不能 |
[33:59] | -Can, too. -Cannot! | -能 -不能 |
[34:00] | Can, too! Can, too! Can, too! | 能 能 能 |
[34:01] | Cannot, cannot, cannot! | 不能 不能 不能 |
[34:03] | -Can, too! Can, too! Can, too! -Stop saying that! | -能 能 能 -别说了 |
[34:11] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[34:12] | No! | 不 |
[34:14] | I’m stock! | 我成了库存货了 |
[34:31] | And that’s how I become Tokyo Mater | 我就是那样成为东京板牙 |
[34:34] | King of all the Drifters. | 漂移者之王的 |
[34:35] | What? Mater, that did not happen. | 什么?板牙 那并没有发生过 |
[34:38] | Oh, yeah? Says you. | 是吗?你说的? |
[34:41] | Modify! | 改! |
[34:42] | Look at me! I’m modified! | 看看我 我被改装了 |