英文名称:Bending the Rules
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | – Hey, Nick. – Gil. How you been? | -嘿 尼克 -吉尔 最近怎么 |
[02:13] | Move. Move. I said move. | 滚开! 滚开! 我说滚开! |
[02:16] | First of all, A, I’m a cop. | 首先 A: 我是警察 |
[02:19] | B, we’re in New Orleans and it’s July. | B: 我们在新奥尔良 现在是7月 |
[02:23] | Doesn’t it get itchy? Sweaty? | 你不痒吗 不会出汗吗 |
[02:27] | The paper. | 给我报纸! |
[02:28] | Even though your face is covered, I can tell, you need a hug. | 即使你蒙着脸 我也能看得出来 你需要一个拥抱 |
[02:33] | – Back off. – Come on. | -退后 -来吧 |
[02:35] | – Come to papa. – You crazy. | -来爸爸怀里 -你疯了? |
[02:36] | – Give it up. – You’re crazy, man. | -放弃吧 -你是个疯子! 老兄 |
[02:38] | No love? Really? | 不喜欢? 当真? |
[02:46] | You coming? | 你还不过来? |
[02:48] | – What did I do? – How should I know? | -我做了什么 -我怎么知道 |
[02:51] | You gonna pick that up? | 你不把报纸捡起来么 |
[02:54] | Hurry, I gotta go to court. | 速度 我还要去上庭 |
[03:06] | I will not run in this heat, Gil. | 这么热的天我可不想跑 吉尔 |
[03:08] | Now you owe me a bullet. Let’s go. | 现在你欠我一颗子弹 走吧 |
[03:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Come on, man. You can’t look me up for walking down the street. | 拜托 大哥 你别拷着我满街走啊 |
[03:55] | Guy with the persuader pointed at my head? | 那个拿枪指着我脑袋的家伙是谁 |
[03:57] | I don’t know that guy. | 我不认识他 |
[03:58] | – What’s in the paper? – News. Newspaper. | -报纸里有什么 -新闻啊 那是报纸啊 |
[04:01] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[04:13] | And the gun. | 还有枪 |
[04:18] | Okay, easy tiger. | 好吧 放松点 英雄 |
[04:22] | What’s with the paper? | 报纸里有什么 |
[04:27] | This is a really unsatisfying conversation. | 这真是让人不满的对话啊 |
[04:31] | – Put him someplace uncomfortable. – How you doing? | -找个难受的地方让他呆着 -你怎么样 |
[04:34] | Better than you. | 比你好 |
[04:41] | He took my money. | 他拿了我的钱 |
[04:44] | And when you tell me what I’m arresting you for, you’ll get it back. | 你告诉我为什么要逮捕你 我就还给你 |
[04:48] | Off to dance with Lady Justice. | 在和正义女神跳完舞之后 |
[04:50] | Luckily, she hasn’t known you very long. Go. | 幸好 她没认识你太久 走吧 |
[04:52] | I’ve always been lucky. | 我一直运气不错 |
[04:57] | Hey. What the hell? | 嘿! 这是神马玩意 |
[05:01] | Firearm. | 手枪 |
[05:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[05:11] | You’re Lena Valoise. | 你是莉娜·维尔瓦 |
[05:12] | I was. | 我是 |
[05:13] | Tomorrow, Again is one of my favorite movies. | 《明日再现》一直是我最喜欢的电影之一 |
[05:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:17] | – Nick. – How do you do? | -我叫尼克 -你好吗 |
[05:19] | Great. What are you doing here? | 非常好 你来这做什么 |
[05:21] | I’ve come to see my son, the assistant DA. | 我来看我的儿子 地区助理检察官 |
[05:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:25] | – You must be very proud. – I must. | -你一定很自豪吧 -那当然 |
[05:27] | – They’ll let you in dressed like that? – I’m hoping. | -他们允许你穿成这样么 -我希望是 |
[05:31] | – You look a little lost. – I am. Courtroom 3? | -你看起来在找什么 -是的 我想去3号庭 |
[05:34] | Come. I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你去 |
[06:01] | We call it the thin blue line, the police. | 我们把警察称为人民卫士 |
[06:04] | The fragile barrier between the bad guys and you. | 是坏人和我们之间的一条脆弱的防线 |
[06:07] | We give policemen like Detective Nick Blades guns. | 我们给警察配枪 例如尼克·布雷兹警官 |
[06:12] | We pay them well. | 我们给他们丰厚的薪水 |
[06:13] | And all we ask in return is that they do what they swear they’ll do. | 而我们所要求的回报 仅仅是他们曾宣誓要做到的 |
[06:18] | Protect and serve. | 维护法纪 为人民服务! |
[06:19] | But what happens if they break that promise? | 但如果他们违背了誓言会怎样 |
[06:21] | What happens if you wake up one day | 如果有天早上你醒来 |
[06:23] | you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys? | 发现无法分辨谁是好人 谁是坏人 |
[06:25] | Your Honor, would Mr. Gold care to join us in this case? | 法官大人 戈尔德先生这样也可以么 |
[06:28] | – Counsel? – Chaos, my friends. | -律师 -一片混乱 朋友们 |
[06:31] | Anarchy. | 民不聊生 |
[06:33] | The very wardrobe he so disrespectfully wears in this courtroom… | 他这身花花绿绿的戏服充分地展示了对法庭的不敬 |
[06:36] | …is emblematic of the point. | 证明了我要表达的论点 |
[06:38] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -我反对 -反对有效 |
[06:40] | When I was a kid, I believed in Batman and Superman. | 当我还是一个孩子时 我相信蝙蝠侠和超人 |
[06:43] | – Mr. Gold … – You know what? I still do. | -戈尔德先生… -你知道么 我仍然相信 |
[06:45] | I believe there is such a thing as right and wrong. | 我相信对就是对 错就是错 |
[06:48] | I believe in an irrepressible commitment to the truth. | 我相信诚实守法是不可推卸的承诺 |
[06:51] | An irreproachable moral and ethical code that cannot be compromised. | 高风亮节和伦理道德也不容许任何妥协 |
[06:56] | Detective Blades thought he could be the law, but not follow it. | 布雷兹警官认为他就是法律而不是去遵守法律 |
[07:00] | That’s not right, ladies and gentlemen. | 这是不对的 女士们先生们 |
[07:04] | That’s wrong. | 这是一个错误 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | We will adjourn for the day. | 我们暂时休庭 |
[07:16] | First time he called the police on me he was 9. | 他第一次叫警察来抓我时他才9岁 |
[07:19] | – What’d you do? – I took away his LEG-Os. | -你干了什么 -我拿走了他的乐高 |
[07:22] | Mr. Gold. | 戈尔德先生 |
[07:24] | Your reaction to the DA’s decision to retire? | 您对地区检察官退休的决定有什么回应 |
[07:26] | Clark Gunn has had a brilliant career. | 克拉克·耿曾有过辉煌的职业生涯 |
[07:28] | I’ll miss him. | 我会想念他的 |
[07:29] | Do you have any comments on a frontrunner for the interim slot? | 你对过渡期的人选问题有什么看法 |
[07:32] | I’ve been dealing with police corruption. | 我一直在跟进警察腐败案件 |
[07:34] | It doesn’t leave a lot of time to deal with office personnel matters. | 没有留下太多时间来处理内部人事问题 |
[07:38] | Do you plan on attending Willie Van Beber’s execution? | 你打算担任威利·万·比伯的死刑执行官么 |
[07:42] | I did my job… | 我会做我该做的 |
[07:44] | …putting Willie Van Beber right where he belongs. | 让威利·万·比伯去他该去的地方 |
[07:47] | I’ll let the good Lord and his executioner take it from there. | 然后让伟大的上帝来做最终的裁决 |
[07:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:52] | You people don’t mind if I borrow my son, the assistant DA, do you? | 你们不介意我借用一下我儿子 助理检察官吧 |
[07:56] | – I won’t keep him long. – Mom. | -我不会霸占他很久的 -妈 |
[07:58] | You sure you don’t have an announcement to make? | 你确认没有其他信息要发布了么 |
[08:00] | Your father is having an affair. | 你父亲他有外遇了 |
[08:02] | Would you and the good Lord care to comment on that? | 你和伟大的上帝对此有什么看法呢 |
[08:05] | – I do not have time for this. – What do you mean? | -我没有时间讨论这事 -什么叫没时间 |
[08:07] | Every time you say Dad’s having sex with someone else. | 因为你每次进城都说爸爸和别人乱搞 |
[08:10] | Go to the country house. | 快去乡村小屋吧 |
[08:25] | Where’s the van? | 怎么不开商务车 |
[08:27] | It’s dead. You were gonna replace the battery. | 无法启动 你该换电池了 |
[08:29] | I thought we’d agree we only use the Hawk in an emergency. | 我们不是说好了只有紧急情况才能用”雄鹰”么 |
[08:32] | This is an emergency. | 现在就是紧急情况 |
[08:33] | Hurry. I have a facial and massage at 1:30. | 快点 我预约了1:30的美容和按摩 |
[08:36] | Honey, this car represents | 亲爱的 这辆车代表了 |
[08:38] | the last fragile thread of dignity holding my family together. | 我和家人之间最后的 易碎的联系纽带 |
[08:41] | Take my car. Park in my spot. | 开我的车吧 就停在我地头 |
[08:42] | Theo. | 希欧! |
[08:47] | I thought on people’s birthdays, other people are supposed to do what they want. | 我以为在生日的时候 寿星可以想做什么就做什么 |
[08:51] | And I thought turning 40 meant not acting 7. | 而我以为快奔四的人不会像个7岁的小孩 |
[09:01] | I’m pretty sure | 我相当确定 |
[09:02] | that you are having lunch with the next DA. | 现在正和你共进午餐的是下一任的地区检察官 |
[09:06] | Great. And you’ll still earn less than our gardener… | 太好了 可你的收入还是比不上我们的园丁 |
[09:10] | …and I’ll still be paying for lunch with my parents’ credit card. | 而我也还是要用爸妈的信用卡来付这顿午餐的帐 |
[09:12] | Jeez, Kelly, come on. Don’t do this. | 天啊 凯莉 拜托 表这样 |
[09:15] | Just give me today. | 就放过我一天吧 |
[09:16] | I mean you’re the one who wants to live in a house big enough for 12. | 是你要买能住下12个人的大房子 |
[09:19] | You’re the one who has the spa thing. Not me. | 是你想要装什么SPA的东西 不是我 |
[09:22] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[09:24] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没吃完呢 |
[09:25] | Leaving you. | 离开…你 |
[09:27] | Actually, you’re the one leaving since my parents own the house. | 实际上是你要离开 房子现在属于我爸妈 |
[09:31] | I’ll give you one week to get your things and get out. | 我给你一个星期收拾东西搬出去 |
[09:33] | Today you do this? Today? On my birthday? | 你在今天跟我说这个 今天 在我的生日 |
[09:37] | The biggest day of my career? | 在我职业生涯里最重要的一天? |
[09:39] | What about the 15 years I’ve wasted on someone going precisely nowhere? | 我在某个一事无成的家伙身上浪费了15年又怎么说 |
[09:44] | Kelly, come on. | 凯莉 拜托! |
[09:46] | Wait a minute. What about the kids? I can’t live without my kids. | 等一下 孩子怎么办 我不能和孩子分开 |
[09:49] | Really? And how many hours do you spend with them on any given week? | 真的吗 你每个星期会花多少时间来陪他们 |
[09:53] | – Two? – Everything I do is because of them. | -两小时? -我做的一切都是为了他们 |
[09:56] | Finkle, Harbin, and Klotz | 芬科 哈尔宾 还有 克洛茨 |
[09:58] | offered you three times what the DA’s job pays. | 他们出了检察官工资的3倍来聘请你 |
[10:00] | – And you turned it down. – Money isn’t everything. | -而你都拒绝了 -金钱不代表一切 |
[10:02] | I believe in what I do. Is that so wrong? | 我相信我正在做的 难道有错么 |
[10:04] | And I believe in private school. Is that so wrong? | 而我相信贵族学校 难道有错么 |
[10:10] | Yeah? Okay. | 是 好的 |
[10:14] | They want me back. | 他们想要我回去 |
[10:16] | – Right away, sir. – Good. | -马上来 先生 -太好了 |
[10:18] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不想 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:37] | Please remember to put the cover back on the Hawk. | 请记得帮”雄鹰”盖上车罩 |
[10:50] | – Good nap, counsel? – Sorry. | -睡得不错哈 律师 -抱歉 |
[10:54] | I’ve received the following note from the jurors. | 我收到了陪审团的以下照会 |
[10:56] | “We have voted several times.” | “我们进行了多次投票” |
[10:58] | “We are split 6-6 as to all counts. We want to go home.” | “每次都是6比6 我们想回家” |
[11:02] | They’ve only been out a couple of hours. | 他们才讨论了几个小时 |
[11:03] | Mr. Gold, sit. | 戈尔德先生 坐下! |
[11:05] | The jury is deadlocked. I declare a mistrial. | 陪审团已经陷入僵持 我宣布本次庭审无效 |
[11:09] | Would you like to set the matter for retrial? | 律师 你是否提议进行复审 |
[11:11] | Yes. Absolutely, yes. | 是的 绝对要 是的 |
[11:16] | Blades? I don’t care what the jury did. | 布雷兹 我不管陪审团说什么 |
[11:19] | You’re on leave until you deal with Internal Affairs. | 在内务部的调查有结果前放你大假 |
[11:21] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:23] | Until I say so, you are not police. | 直到我通知你之前 你不是警察啦 |
[11:26] | Trust me, LT, | 相信你我 LT. |
[11:27] | when I’m through with IA, they’re gonna rush out… | 当我从内务部出来 他们会一窝蜂的… |
[11:30] | …and get my name tattooed across their butt cheeks. | …把我的名字纹在他们的屁股蛋上 |
[11:35] | – Give me five. – Nice going. | -击个掌 -干得好 |
[11:37] | – Hey, way to go. – Good job. | -嘿 就该这么做 -好样的 |
[11:41] | – Congrats. – Where’s Gil Ott? | -恭喜 -吉尔在哪 |
[11:44] | Was in Interview 4, but Schaefer needed the room… | 之前在4号面谈室 但舍费尔要用那间房… |
[11:46] | …so he took him over to the jail. | …所以他把他送到牢房里了 |
[11:48] | Want me to go get him? | 要我带他出来么 |
[11:49] | No, I’ll go. Dinner to celebrate? I’m buying. | 不用 我去好了 晚餐庆祝一下 我请客 |
[11:52] | You’re buying? Or is Gil buying? | 你请客? 还是吉尔请客? |
[11:54] | Technically, yeah, Gil’s buying. | 从技术上说 是的 吉尔请客 |
[11:56] | He was carrying the paper the cash when I popped him. | 他当时带着报纸和现金 当我逮捕他的时候 |
[11:59] | Then some ape in a wool ski mask came at me with a piece. | 有一个带着毛毛滑雪面罩的大猩猩想和我进行和平会谈 |
[12:02] | – He wanted this. – Gil’s delivering newspapers now? | -他想要这个 -吉尔现在改行送报纸了 |
[12:04] | There’s numbers and letters circled all over it. | 报纸上到处都是圈着的数字和字母 |
[12:07] | Can you get Forensics to look at it? It’s some kind of code. | 你能拿去给鉴证科看看么 我觉得是暗码之类的 |
[12:09] | I tried to decipher it | 我试着破译了一会 |
[12:11] | but Gold’s closing was distracting. | 可惜戈尔德的结案陈词让我分心了 |
[12:12] | Sure. Yeah, I’ll check it out. | 当然 好的 我会查出来的 |
[12:15] | I’ll go sit on Gil. | 我去会会吉尔 |
[12:17] | Blades strikes me as a pretty unimpressive bad guy. | 布雷兹给我的印象是相当低调的痞子 |
[12:20] | He’s dirty. | 他肯定腐败了 |
[12:22] | So he skimmed a few bucks. He got drunk and over did it in a bar. | 就是说他扫了几块钱 还喝醉了在酒吧里闹事 |
[12:26] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[12:27] | We used to call that felony larceny and assault with a deadly weapon. | 我们通常称之为刑事盗窃和持械伤人 |
[12:30] | I understand Internal Affairs is going to water board him next week. | 我知道内务部会在下周对他进行内部调查 |
[12:33] | Trust cops to deal with cops? | 我应该相信警察会处理警察吗 |
[12:35] | – Just give it some thought. – We’re retrying it. | -你再考虑一下吧 -我们正申请重审 |
[12:39] | Wouldn’t it be nice if life was all blacks and whites? | 如果世事非黑即白当然很好 |
[12:43] | Turns out, it’s mostly grays. | 可实际上 世事通常处于灰色地带 |
[12:46] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 你是想暗示些什么吗 |
[12:47] | I’m just trying to get you to see the forest. | 我只是尝试让你能看见整片森林 |
[12:50] | Okay, I’m drowning in metaphors here. | 好吧 我被你的隐喻弄糊涂了 |
[12:52] | Am I supposed to see the forest or mostly grays? | 我到底应该看见森林还是灰色 |
[12:55] | Look, everything I know comes from you. | 你知道的 我所知的一切都是你教的 |
[12:58] | A much younger and stupider me. | 一个非常幼稚又愚蠢的我 |
[13:01] | – Are you happy doing this? – I’m extremely happy. | -你这么做会感到高兴么 -我感到极其高兴 |
[13:04] | Good. Grant Stone’s gonna get the interim appointment as the DA. | 好吧 格兰特·施东将被任命为临时地区检察官 |
[13:08] | You’re kidding? Grant Stone? | 你在开玩笑吧 格兰特·施东 |
[13:11] | – You’re a great trial lawyer. – I’m the senior deputy. | -你是个出色的庭审律师 -我可是资深代理人 |
[13:13] | And everyone in the office thinks you’re an asshole. | 但办公室里每个人都觉得你是个混蛋 |
[13:16] | So do the judges. | 所以做个判断吧 |
[13:17] | Most of the defense bar. | 大多数是辩护律师 |
[13:18] | I should start caring about defense lawyers? | 我应该开始关心怎么做一个辩护律师么 |
[13:21] | Everybody in the system gets chewed up, Theo. | 在这个系统里每个人都需要被考虑 希欧 |
[13:23] | Including the poor bastards we send to prison. | 包括了被我们送进监狱的可怜杂种 |
[13:25] | Grant Stone cares about the bad guys. That makes him more qualified than me… | 格兰特·施东关心那些坏蛋 所以他比我更有资格去… |
[13:29] | Theo. Take some time off. | 希欧 放几天假 |
[13:32] | Go home. Look in the mirror. | 回家去 好好照照镜子(看看自己) |
[13:41] | I need Gil Ott for an interview. | 我要和吉尔面谈 |
[13:44] | – Not here. – Where is he? | -他不在这 -那他在哪 |
[13:47] | Check again. Detective Schaefer brought him earlier. | 再查一下 舍费尔警官早些时带他过来的 |
[13:50] | – Come see for yourself. – I had a hold on the guy. | -你自己来看 -我亲手把他抓来的 |
[13:53] | The computer says the man isn’t here. What do you want? | 电脑说这里没有这个人 你想我怎么办 |
[13:55] | I just came on 20 minutes. | 我20分钟前刚到这 |
[13:56] | – Who was here earlier? – Chin. | -之前是谁在这 -沈 |
[13:59] | – Where’d Chin go? – Chin and me ain’t that close. | -沈去哪儿啦 -我和沈不熟 |
[15:06] | What the crap? Come on. | 搞什么鬼 拜托 |
[15:26] | What’s up with the sneak attack? | 你们在做突击检查吗 |
[15:28] | License, registration, proof of insurance. | 驾驶证 行驶证 保险证明 |
[15:30] | I’m a DA. | 我是地区检察官 |
[15:31] | License, registration, proof of insurance. | 驾驶证 行驶证 保险证明 |
[15:36] | License. | 驾驶证 |
[15:39] | My registration. | 我的行驶证 |
[15:41] | Have you had anything to drink tonight, Mr. Gould, is it? | 你今晚有喝酒么 古尔德先生 |
[15:44] | It’s Gold. Theo Gold. | 是戈尔德 希欧·戈尔德 |
[15:46] | I’m chief assistant district attorney. | 我是首席助理地区检察官 |
[15:48] | I was in my office all night working. | 我在办公室加了整晚的班 |
[15:50] | I’d appreciate you telling me what I did. | 谢谢你提醒我我干了些什么 |
[15:52] | – Have you had anything to drink tonight? – No. | -你今晚喝酒了么 -没有! |
[15:55] | Mn Gold, you’re becoming upset. Please calm down. | 戈尔德先生 你有点激动 请冷静下来 |
[15:57] | If you do not calm down, I will have to place you under arrest. | 如果你无法冷静 我将会逮捕你 |
[16:01] | Are you joking? What is all this about? | 你开什么玩笑 你到底想干什么 |
[16:04] | – Please step out of the can – No. | -请从车里出来 -不! |
[16:06] | Mr. Gold, please step out of the vehicle now. | 戈尔德先生 请立即从驾驶室里出来 |
[16:09] | I am placing you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[16:12] | This is absolutely ridiculous. | 这完全彻底十分荒唐! |
[16:15] | Mr. Gold, you are resisting arrest. | 戈尔德先生 你这是在拒捕 |
[16:18] | – No, I’m not. – You are derfinitely resisting arrest. | -不 我没有! -你肯定是在拒捕 |
[16:20] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[16:21] | If you continue to resist arrest, I will Tase you. | 如果你继续拒捕行为 我将被迫使用电击枪 |
[16:24] | Are you out of your freaking mind? | 你满脑子都是浆糊么 |
[16:32] | – Should I go again? – Said Tase him, not barbecue him. | -我该再来一次么 -你该电击他 不是烧烤他 |
[16:35] | Make the call. Let’s go 10-99. | 打个电话 然后我们就去10-99区 |
[16:43] | Detective Nick Blades… | 尼克·布雷兹警官… |
[16:45] | …there’s something shocking you should see, | 你该来这里欣赏一些令人震惊的东西 |
[16:47] | State and Chestnut. | 就在”切斯内” |
[17:11] | Get the hell away from me. | 你给我滚他妈的蛋 |
[17:12] | – Mr. Gold, stop. – Get the hell off of me. | -戈尔德先生 停下 -你给我滚开 |
[17:15] | – Then stop swinging at me. – Fine. | -那你就别对我推推嚷嚷的 -好吧 |
[17:17] | Just leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[17:20] | I can’t believe your mom’s Lena Valoise. | 我真不敢相信你妈妈是莉娜·维尔瓦 |
[17:23] | I’ve seen Tomorrow, Again like 50 times. | 我看了50多次《明日再现》 |
[17:25] | Please don’t speak to me. | 请别和我说话 |
[17:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:31] | Two policemen kidnapped and Tased me. | 两个警察绑架并且电击了我 |
[17:36] | Friends of yours, I presume. | 是你的朋友 我推测 |
[17:39] | I’ve never been Tased myself. | 我曾经电击过自己 |
[17:41] | Imagine the worst dental appointment of all time. | 这辈子最糟糕的牙医预约 |
[17:50] | You got lucky, detective. | 算你运气好 警官 |
[17:53] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[17:56] | I’ve always been lucky. | 我运气一向不错 |
[17:59] | Today’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[18:02] | I hope it’s the best one ever. | 希望这是你最棒的生日 |
[18:41] | Kelly! | 凯莉! |
[18:42] | No, no. Don’t do this to me. | 不不不…不要这样对我 |
[18:45] | Kelly. | 凯莉! |
[18:47] | – Where’s the Hawk? – I have no idea. | -“雄鹰”到哪儿去了 -我不知道 |
[18:49] | – You know what time it is? – Hawk’s not in the driveway. | -你知道现在几点了么 -“雄鹰”不在车房 |
[18:52] | Give me the keys to your car. The keys! | 把你的车钥匙给我! 钥匙! |
[18:54] | – Why? – Because that minivan is dead… | -为什么 -因为商务车坏了 |
[18:56] | …apparently, your precious Hawk is missing… | 很显然 你心爱的”雄鹰”也失踪了 |
[18:58] | …and you may remember, I’m going to my parents… | 你或许会记得 我要去我父母那里住 |
[19:01] | …until you get the hell out of my house. That’s why. | 直到你滚出我的房子 这就是为什么 |
[19:05] | Come on, Kelly, I’m begging. | 拜托 凯莉 我求你了 |
[19:07] | Just give me a little more time to explain to the kids. | 给我多一点时间向孩子们解释 |
[19:16] | – Bye, Daddy. – Bye, guys. Daddy loves you. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 伙计们 爸爸爱你们 |
[19:20] | See you soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[19:31] | This asshole must be having the worst day of his life. | 今天应该是这个混蛋这辈子最糟的一天 |
[19:33] | He just called in to report that someone stole his car out of his driveway. | 他刚打电话报警说有人从他车库里偷走了他的爱车 |
[19:39] | Stop, now you’re just trying to hurt me. | 别说了 我都笑到内伤了 |
[19:41] | – Where’s it at? – How should I know? | -它到底在哪儿 -我怎么会知道 |
[19:45] | Wait, you don’t think we stole his car? | 嘿 你不是觉得是我们偷了他的车吧 |
[19:48] | You know what happens when you wake up in the morning… | 警官 你知不知道当你一早醒来… |
[19:51] | …and you can’t tell the difference between good guys and bad? | 你分不清好人和坏人之间的区别 |
[19:54] | – Where’s the car? – Chaos, detective. | -车在哪里 -一片混乱 警官 |
[19:57] | Anarchy. | 民不聊生 |
[19:59] | And the Cubs win the World Series. | 然而警察赢得了最后的胜利 |
[20:04] | I’m telling you, Blades, | 我告诉你 布雷兹 |
[20:05] | the report is legit. We didn’t do it. | 我们做了正式报告 我们没有偷车 |
[20:19] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[20:20] | – What are you gonna do about your father? – Nothing. | -你父亲的事你打算怎么办 -什么都不做 |
[20:24] | We’ve done our share of fooling around over the years, Theo, but this is ridiculous. | 我们用完了今年旅游的份额 希欧 但这很滑稽 |
[20:28] | It’s time for him to hang up his sword and die with something approaching dignity. | 是时候举起手中的利剑 为未来的尊严做些事了 |
[20:32] | Mom, I don’t need to hear this. | 妈 我不想听这些 |
[20:34] | The worst part is he’s lost interest in me. | 最糟糕的是他对我失去兴趣了 |
[20:37] | I thought it was the cancer, so I didn’t push. | 我以为是因为癌症 所以我没有争取 |
[20:39] | But now I know. I still have needs, Theo. | 但现在我知道了 我还有需求 希欧 |
[20:42] | Please, stop, enough already. | 拜托 到此为止 已经够了 |
[20:45] | What time are you picking us up for lunch? | 你什么时候带我们去吃午餐 |
[20:50] | Theo? | 希欧? |
[20:51] | I’m sorry, I have to cancel. Kelly has my car. | 很抱歉 我去不了了 凯莉开走了我的车 |
[20:54] | – So take the van. -It’s dead. | -那你开商务车来啊 -车坏了 |
[20:56] | Again? All right, | 又坏了 好吧 |
[20:57] | you have my permission to use the Hawk, just be very careful. | 我允许你用”雄鹰” 但你要非常小心 |
[21:00] | – I can’t. – Why not? What’s wrong with the Hawk? | -我不能 -为什么 “雄鹰”出了什么问题 |
[21:05] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[21:08] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[21:09] | If something happens to that automobile, it’ll kill your father. | 如果汽车出了问题 那会要了你父亲的命的 |
[21:12] | – I’m hanging up the phone now. – And I don’t mean that metaphorically. | -我要挂电话了 -我不是在比喻 |
[21:40] | Move out of the street. | 请离开街道 |
[21:43] | I just had an accident. I think I may have broken something. | 我刚出了意外 我好像弄断了哪里 |
[21:48] | Please move out of the street or I’ll have to cite you. | 请立刻离开接到否则我将要拘捕你 |
[21:52] | I’m bleeding here. I’m bleeding here. | 我这里流血啦 我正在流血 |
[21:54] | Move now. | 立刻离开 |
[22:11] | My car was stolen. | 我的车被偷了 |
[22:13] | I saw the guy driving it around the corner two minutes ago. | 我在两分钟前看见有个男人开着它经过那个角落 |
[22:15] | – I tried to go after him on the bike. – Stolen, huh? Shocking. | -我尝试骑单车去追他 -被偷了哈 真可怕 |
[22:20] | Drive around the block, you might find him. | 如果你在街区里开几圈 也许就能找到他 |
[22:22] | It’s a 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk. | 是一辆1957年斯图贝克公司生产的金鹰 |
[22:25] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[22:27] | – You’re gonna have to call in a report. – I did. | -你需要打个电话报案 -我打了 |
[22:30] | You know, I’m about to go off shift if you want a ride downtown. | 如果你想去市区的话我正好要去交班 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:59] | Okay, Blades, so now you’re buying two dinners. | 好吧 布雷兹 你要请吃两次晚餐 |
[23:01] | And not the whole Foods deli again, either. | 而且不能是快餐或者熟食 |
[23:03] | Someplace where they bring food to the table. | 有些地方会把食物送到桌上 |
[23:06] | Let’s see what you got, then we’ll decide. | 先看看你弄到了什么 然后我们再决定 |
[23:08] | Well, it was code. Forensics figures it for driver’s license numbers. | 好吧 鉴证科的人说那些编码是驾驶证编号 |
[23:12] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -可能 -可能? |
[23:14] | Did you run the registrations? | 你对比过车辆注册资料了么 |
[23:15] | Yep. And it’s four local Louisiana plates. | 当然 我找到4个路易安娜州的本地牌照 |
[23:17] | It’s just that there are three extra letters. | 还有3个额外的字母 |
[23:20] | WVB or BVW, depending on how you read it. | WVB或者BVW 要看你从哪边读起 |
[23:22] | But one of the cars is registered to YouTube’s latest sensation, Taser Boy. | 但有一辆车的车主是最新的优酷红人 电击男 |
[23:27] | Theo Gold? He reported his car stolen this morning. | 希欧·戈尔德? 他报案说他的车今早被偷了 |
[23:30] | So, what is this, a shopping list? | 那么这是什么 一个购物清单吗 |
[23:32] | Gold must have a pretty nice car. | 戈尔德的车一定相当不错 |
[23:34] | If we have the list and Gil’s in jail, how does the oar get stolen? | 如果清单在我们这 吉尔在牢里 车怎么会被偷呢 |
[23:37] | – Jail has no record of him being there. – That’s impossible. | -记录显示吉尔不在拘留所里 -那不可能 |
[23:40] | – I saw Schaefer walk him out the door. – I’m gonna go hunt down Gil. | -我看着舍费尔带着他出门的 -我现在去抓吉尔 |
[23:44] | – You want me to call Gold? – Let me deal with that. | -你想我打电话给戈尔德么 -我来处理吧 |
[23:46] | Check with Schaefer and Chin. | 你去找舍费尔和沈调查一下 |
[23:48] | I’m gonna stop by a couple of addresses on my way to Gil’s. | 在去抓吉尔的路上我会去这几个地方停一下 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Hi, Nick. | 嗨 尼克 |
[23:56] | Blades. Goddamn it. | 布雷兹 该死的 |
[23:58] | If you’re out there impersonating a police officer, I will pinch you myself. | 如果你在外面冒充警察 我会亲自收拾你的 |
[24:02] | – You got IA in 48 hours. – I’m looking forward to it. | -你要在48小时内接受内部调查 -我很期待 |
[24:05] | In the meantime, I’m having my teeth cleaned… | 与此同时 我要去洗个牙… |
[24:07] | …and maybe a trim. | 或者去理个发 |
[24:21] | I’ve been waiting over an hour. | 我在这等了一个多小时啦 |
[24:23] | I understand you’ve had a jolt, Mr. Gold. | 我明白你心里正”雷电交加” 戈尔德先生 |
[24:26] | There’s no need to get all charged up. We’re having a busy morning here. | 但也没必要”雷嗔电怒”的 我们今早非常忙 |
[24:30] | So as soon as we can unplug an officer from another matter, | 如果有警官处理完手头上的事情 |
[24:33] | we’ll be with you. | 我们会”电光火石”般的来找你 |
[24:35] | Sergeant Rand, call your supervisor and tell him to come out here now. | 兰特中士 叫你的主管立刻到这来 |
[24:40] | Lieutenant, Mr. Gold currently needs to see you. | 中尉 戈尔德先生很想见你 |
[24:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[24:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[24:49] | I understand that my reputation precedes me. | 我明白我的名声已经坏透了 |
[24:51] | I’ll live with the abuse, okay? | 我今后都会活在羞辱中 好吧 |
[24:53] | But I’m here over an hour, my car was stolen, | 但我来这一个多小时了 我的车被偷了 |
[24:55] | and I just want a little help. That’s all. | 我只需要一点小小的帮助 就是这样 |
[24:57] | Despite the fact you’ve been trying to put one of my best cops in jail… | 尽管事实上你正试图把我最好的警官送进监狱… |
[25:01] | …I find this conversation scintillating. | 我觉得这段对话就像”电闪雷鸣”一般 |
[25:03] | You, in fact, may describe it as electrifying. | 事实上 你的遣词造句有如…”电流星散” |
[25:28] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -好 |
[25:30] | I’m detective Nick Blades, New Orleans police. | 我是尼克·布雷兹警官 新奥尔良警察 |
[25:32] | – You’re the one on TV. – That’s me. | -你就是电视上那个 -就是我 |
[25:35] | – Your parents home? – No. | -你父母在家么 -不 |
[25:38] | – They at work? – No. | -他们在工作? -不 |
[25:41] | – I give up. Where are they? – Dead. | -我放弃 他们在哪 -死了 |
[25:44] | My grandma says that if she was on the jury… | 我奶奶说如果她在陪审团 |
[25:47] | …she’d vote to send you to jail. | 她会投票送你进监狱 |
[25:49] | I guess I’m glad your grandma’s not on the jury. | 我该庆幸你奶奶不在陪审团 |
[25:52] | My grandma says you should be ashamed of yourself. | 我奶奶说你该为自己的行为感到惭愧 |
[25:55] | I am. Your grandma take care of you? | 我有 你奶奶照顾你? |
[25:58] | – Yeah. – Is she home? | -是 -她在家么 |
[26:01] | No. | 不 |
[26:02] | Is that your grandma’s car in the driveway? | 车道上那辆是你奶奶的车么 |
[26:05] | – Yeah. – Then who’s Dean Nickerson? | -是 -那迪恩·尼克森是谁 |
[26:08] | – My brother. – So he owns the car? | -我哥 -他是车主? |
[26:10] | – Yeah. – Is he home? | -是 -他在家么 |
[26:13] | – No. | -不 |
[26:14] | – Where’s he? – Jail. | -他在哪 -牢里 |
[26:18] | Does he get out soon? | 他会很快出狱么 |
[26:19] | My grandma said it depends if his jury is as dumb as yours. | 我奶奶说如果他的陪审团像你的一样瞎就会 |
[26:25] | Tell your grandma to lock the car up tight. | 告诉你奶奶锁好车 好吗 |
[26:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:19] | Hand over the money already. | 准备好交钱吧 |
[27:21] | It’s not like it’s because you got nothing. | 这不可能 因为你什么好牌都没有 |
[27:23] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 等着瞧 |
[27:44] | It’s okay, guys. | 没事的 伙计们 |
[27:53] | – Who might you be? – Detective Nick Blades. | -你是谁 -尼克·布雷兹警官 |
[27:56] | – Police? – What are you, an idiot? He just said that. | -警察? -你是白痴吗 他刚才说过啦 |
[28:00] | Never heard of you. Let ‘s see it. | 从没听说过你 让我看看警徽 |
[28:17] | Settle down, guys. I think he’s had enough. | 停手吧 伙计们 我想他尝够了 |
[28:22] | Enjoy. | 您请 |
[28:24] | – You looking for Gil? – Yeah. | -你在找吉尔 -是的 |
[28:26] | – What’d the creep do this time? – I don’t know. Ask him. | -那个混蛋这次闯了什么祸 -我不知道 你问他 |
[28:29] | What you want with Gil? | 你找吉尔干什么 |
[28:32] | Where is the little creep? | 那个小混蛋在哪 |
[28:34] | After he robbed 400 off me, he didn’t leave no forwarding address. | 他抢了我400块钱就跑了 没有留下联系地址 |
[28:38] | – You see him with this guy? – No. | -你见过他和这家伙在一起么 -没有 |
[28:40] | – What’s the boy into these days? – You think he tells me? | -那孩子这些天在干什么 -你以为他会告诉我 |
[28:43] | All I know is, last time I saw him, he was okay. | 我只知道 我最后一次见他时他还没事 |
[28:46] | – He even asked me to dinner. – He took you to Olive Garden. | -你甚至请我一起吃晚餐 -他只是带你去绿茵阁 |
[28:49] | I chose Olive Garden. | 是我选的绿茵阁 |
[28:52] | Can you hand me my badge, please, sir? | 你能把我的警徽递给我么 先生 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:00] | – I ain’t no charity case. – I took it off Gil. | -我不是捐款箱 -我从吉尔那拿的 |
[29:06] | I also took that off Gil. | 我还从吉尔那拿了这个 |
[29:09] | Call 911. Or shoot him. Either way, I wasn’t here. | 打911 或者射他 无论怎样 我没来过这 |
[29:19] | – Hey, Rosalyn. – I heard. | -嘿 罗莎琳 -我听说了 |
[29:21] | I’m sure they’ll find it. | 我肯定他们会找到的 |
[29:22] | But with my luck, somebody will probably have peed in it. | 但按我的运气 有些人可能会在里面尿尿 |
[29:25] | – I’m confused. – What’d you hear? | -我有点困惑 -你听说什么啦 |
[29:28] | – Grant Stone, the interim appointee. – Yeah. | -格兰特·施东 临时委任官 -是的 |
[29:31] | Well, also in the meantime… | 好吧 而且在同一时间… |
[29:32] | …my wife is taking away my kids, my car was stolen… | 我老婆带走了我的孩子 我的车被人偷了 |
[29:35] | …and because of Blades, I’m getting no help from the cops. | 因为布雷兹的事 警察都不帮我 |
[29:38] | – That sucks. – Yes, indeed, it does. | -真惨啊 -是的 的确 是很惨 |
[29:45] | My dad wanted me to be a dentist. | 我爹希望我成为一个牙医 |
[29:48] | I should have listened. | 我应该听他的 |
[29:51] | My father wants me to be a DA. | 我爸爸希望我成为地区检察官 |
[29:54] | He’s a wise man, your father. | 他是一个智者 你父亲 |
[29:56] | That’s much better than rotting teeth. | 那比腐烂的牙齿要好多了 |
[30:01] | You mentioned the Van Beber case. | 你说过要万·比伯案子的档案 |
[30:05] | Here’s the murder book. | 这是他的谋杀之书 |
[30:06] | The whole story. Man, I had that guy cold. | 所有故事都在里面 亲 我觉得那家伙是冷血的 |
[30:11] | And everyone was mad at me for not dealing. | 所有人都很生气 因为我不肯妥协 |
[30:14] | The judge was mad at me for ruining his summer vacation. | 法官气我毁了他的夏日长假 |
[30:17] | The boss didn’t want me tied up for three months. | 老板不想我缠着他三个月 |
[30:19] | Even the jurors hated me. Everyone kept saying the same thing. | 就连陪审团也恨我 每个人都说一样的话 |
[30:23] | Plead it. Settle it. Compromise. | 恳求它 解决它 妥协 |
[30:26] | Well, in one week, | 好吧 在一周内 |
[30:28] | Willie Van Beber gets his just punishment… | 威利·万·比伯会得到应得的惩罚 |
[30:30] | …because I refused to compromise. | 因为我拒绝妥协 |
[30:33] | Grab that, will you? | 帮我接一下 可以么 |
[30:37] | – Hello? – Kelly… | -你好 -凯莉 |
[30:38] | …you get your husband on the phone right now. | 把让你丈夫立刻来听电话 |
[30:41] | – His father’s finally gone over the edge. – This isn’t Kelly. | -他的父亲终于越过底线啦 -我不是凯莉 |
[30:44] | – Who the hell is this? – You need to grab this now. | -你到底是谁 -现在你必须接电话了 |
[30:47] | – Yeah. – Who was that? | -是我 -刚才是谁 |
[30:48] | I thought it was Kelly, for God’s sake. | 我以为是凯莉 哦天啊 |
[30:50] | I’m the village idiot telling some stranger about our problems | 我就像乡下傻瓜一样把我们的问题告诉一个陌生人 |
[30:53] | like it’s CNN. | 就像告诉CNN一样 |
[30:54] | – Mom, calm down. – I will not calm down. | -妈 冷静 -我无法冷静 |
[30:57] | We were leaving the doctor and suddenly he insisted We come to your house. | 我们刚看完医生 突然他坚持要去你家 |
[31:01] | When you weren’t here, he got very upset and locked himself… | 发现你不在家 他非常沮丧 他把自己锁在… |
[31:04] | …in your room with a gun. – Dad has a gun? | …你的房间里 还拿着枪 -爸有枪? |
[31:07] | Apparently. He must’ve had it in that ridiculous fanny pack he wears… | 显然是 他准是把枪藏在那个可笑的腰包里… |
[31:10] | …like some geriatric Dirty Harry. | 就像老年版的警探哈里(美国经典警匪电视剧) |
[31:12] | Where the hell did he get a gun? | 他从什么鬼地方弄来的枪 |
[31:14] | How should I know? You know how paranoid he is. | 我怎么会知道 你知道你爸有多偏执 |
[31:16] | You can buy guns in vending machines now. | 你现在都能在自动售货机里买到枪 |
[31:19] | – Call the cops. – No. I will not have some SWAT team… | -打电话报警 -不 我可不想招来些特警队 |
[31:22] | …blasting through the door scaring your father to death. | 破门而入 把你爸吓死 |
[31:24] | Just stay away from him. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 你和他保持距离 我会尽快赶到的 |
[31:27] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[31:37] | – Same guy. – Here he comes. | -是同一个人 -他过来了 |
[31:46] | Good afternoon, Mr. Meter-Maid, sir. | 下午好 交通辅警先生 长官 |
[31:52] | Where’d you get those tickets? Kinko’s? | 你是从哪弄来这些罚单的 联邦快递么 |
[31:55] | Nice pants. | 裤子不错 |
[31:59] | Nick? Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 尼克? 哦上帝啊 你来这干嘛 |
[32:01] | – Did Theo call you? – Is this a bad time? | -是希欧打电话给你吗 -我来的不是时候? |
[32:03] | He’s been threatening to kill himself for the last 20 minutes. | 他威胁说要自杀 就在20分钟前 |
[32:06] | – I’m sorry, who are we talking about? – My husband. | -抱歉 你说的是谁 -我的丈夫 |
[32:10] | Herb, I want the truth. | 贺博 我要知道真相 |
[32:11] | After 42 years, not a hell of a lot to ask. | 已经42年了 没什么鬼东西要问了 |
[32:14] | Along with everything else, he’s cheating. | 所有的一切 他欺骗了我 |
[32:16] | Mr. Gold, this is the police. Can you hear me? | 戈尔德先生 我是警察 你能听见么 |
[32:19] | Herb. What did you do? | 贺博 你干了什么 |
[32:23] | – Wait. – Marty. Holy moly. | -等等 -马蒂 我的天啊 |
[32:26] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[32:26] | – Oh, Lord. Enough already. – Marty, you look like crap. | -哦 主啊 已经足够了 -马蒂 你看起来一团糟 |
[32:30] | He’s not well, Nick. | 他有点神志不清 尼克 |
[32:32] | He thinks you’re his dead brother, Martin. | 他以为你是他已经死了的弟弟 马蒂 |
[32:33] | You’re lucky. He won’t shoot Marty. | 你很幸运 他不会对马蒂开枪 |
[32:36] | – I’ve always been lucky. – Kid. | -我一直很幸运 -小子 |
[32:39] | You need a haircut. | 你该剪头发了 |
[32:41] | I said I’d stay with him in sickness and in health. | 我说过无论疾病或健康 我都不离不弃 |
[32:45] | Now he’s sick and I’m staying. | 现在他久病在床 而我一直守在他身边 |
[32:48] | But I can’t abide the cheating. | 但我不能容忍欺骗 |
[32:50] | These are hotel receipts. That’s where he takes her. | 这些都是酒店的停车票 就是他带她去鬼混的地方 |
[32:52] | Just follow him. I’ll pay. | 你帮我跟踪他吧 我会付钱的 |
[32:54] | I wanna know the truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[32:55] | That sounds like a bad idea. | 这听起来像个坏主意 |
[32:58] | Wait a minute. Didn’t Theodore call you? | 等一下 不是希欧多尔叫你来的么 |
[33:00] | No, I heard about your son’s car being stolen, | 不是 我只是听说你儿子的车被偷了 |
[33:02] | thought I could help. | 我来看看有什么能忙得上忙的 |
[33:03] | What car? | 什么车 |
[33:05] | – Oh, my God. The Hawk? – Where’s Dad? | -哦 上帝啊 是雄鹰么 -爸爸在哪 |
[33:10] | – Where’s the car? – Is he okay? | -车在哪里 -他没事吧 |
[33:13] | He’s sleeping. And I’m just fine, thanks for asking. | 他已经睡了 我也没事 感谢你的关心 |
[33:15] | Detective Blades happened to stop by and everything’s under control. | 布雷兹警官阻止了你爸 现在一切都在控制中 |
[33:19] | – I heard about the car. – You heard about the car. | -我听说了车的事 -你听说了车的事 |
[33:21] | He heard about the car. That’s why he’s here, Theo. | 他听说了车的事! 这就是他来这的原因 |
[33:24] | He’s agreed to help find the car. | 他答应帮忙把车找回来 |
[33:27] | And the other matter? | 那另一件事呢 |
[33:29] | Forget the other matter for the moment. | 别管另一件事了…暂时 |
[33:32] | You and Theo find the Hawk. | 你和希欧去找雄鹰 |
[33:35] | I’ll do everything I can to keep this from your father. | 我会尽可能不让你爸知道这事 |
[33:38] | I’ll expect regular reports. | 我需要你们定时报告 |
[33:42] | – She wants reports. – I heard. | -她需要报告 -我听到了 |
[33:55] | – Sorry, Dad. – That’s okay. | -对不起 爸爸 -没关系 |
[33:58] | This is a very comfortable mattress. | 这张床垫真是太舒服了 |
[34:02] | – It must have cost you a bundle. – Probably did. | -它一定花了你一大笔钱 -应该是的 |
[34:05] | Kelly bought it. | 是凯莉买的 |
[34:11] | – Where did you get a gun, Dad? – I bought it. | -你从哪弄来的枪 老爸 -我买的 |
[34:15] | – Five, maybe seven years ago. – Why? | -五…还是七年前 -为什么 |
[34:19] | Same reason everybody buys one. | 和其他人的理由一样啊 |
[34:22] | It’s a crazy world out there, son. | 外面是个疯狂的世界 儿子 |
[34:25] | And I got like 30 percent off. | 而且我还有7折优惠呢 |
[34:32] | Don’t you tell your mother. | 别告诉你妈 |
[34:37] | I think the cat’s out of the bag, Dad. | 已经穿帮啦 老爸 |
[34:39] | Am I dreaming this or is your Uncle Marty here? | 是我在做梦还是你的马蒂叔叔真的来这啦 |
[34:43] | Uncle Marty? | 马蒂叔叔? |
[34:46] | Of course, he had to leave. | 当然 他刚走开 |
[34:49] | Took my gun. | 拿走了我的枪 |
[34:52] | I think that’s probably for the best. | 我想这样最好 |
[34:55] | Theo, your mother has to try this mattress. | 希欧 你妈妈应该来试试这床垫 |
[34:59] | I mean, it is incredible. You should try it. | 我的意思是这太不可思议了 你也该试试 |
[35:05] | Come on. Try it. Come on. | 来吧 试试 过来 |
[35:20] | Yeah. So? | 是吧 怎么样 |
[35:23] | It is. it’s a great mattress. | 这是张很棒的床垫 |
[35:28] | It is sublime is what it is. | 这是床垫的最高境界 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:37] | It’s nice. | 很不错 |
[36:03] | – Sorry about your dad. – Thanks. | -关于你父亲的事我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[36:05] | – What’s the car worth? – I have no idea. | -那车值多少钱 -我不清楚 |
[36:07] | – Five? – Triple that, at least. | -五万? -三倍吧 起码 |
[36:10] | In Buenos Aires, it’s worth 100. | 在布宜诺斯艾利斯(阿根廷首都) 它值100万 |
[36:12] | Right now it’s in a garage. | 现在它大概在某个修车厂 |
[36:13] | Tomorrow, on a truck. Monday, on a ship. | 明天在卡车上 星期一 在船上 |
[36:15] | – Which means you got 48 hours. – That’s what the police are for. | -你只有48小时 -那是警察存在的意义 |
[36:18] | Trust me, you’re not getting any play from the department. | 相信我 你不会从局里获得任何帮助的 |
[36:21] | Why you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:22] | Two hundred a day, courtesy your mother. | 两百刀每天 来自你可爱的妈妈 |
[36:24] | You get your way, I’m gonna need all the money I can scrape together. | 你有你的路子 我则需要东拼西凑珍惜一分一毫 |
[36:27] | I’m not dropping the charges, even if you do find the car. | 我是不会撤销控诉的 即使是你找回我的车 |
[36:30] | It’s not just about the money. | 我不仅是为了钱 |
[36:32] | Technically, it’s my fault. | 技术上说 这是我的错 |
[36:33] | Why? | 啥 |
[36:34] | Yesterday I busted a guy named Gil Ott. | 昨天我逮捕了一个叫吉尔·奥特的家伙 |
[36:36] | – You know him? – How would I know him? | -你认识他么 -我怎么会认识他 |
[36:39] | Gil was carrying a newspaper with plates numbers written in code on it. | 吉尔带着一份报纸 上面用暗码记着几个车牌号码 |
[36:43] | Your plate number was on the list. | 你的车牌号码就在上面 |
[36:45] | I’m not surprised somebody has his eye on the Hawk. it’s a very nice car. | 我不奇怪有人会看上雄鹰 它是辆非常棒的好车 |
[36:49] | – Your mother seems to like it. – She better like it. | -你妈似乎很喜欢这车 -她最好是 |
[36:52] | I wasted every weekend of my childhood working on that damn car. | 我把每周的亲子时间都浪费在这可恶的车上了 |
[36:57] | It’s a bit hard to explain. | 有点难以解释 |
[36:59] | It’s kind of like their second child. | 它就像他们的第二个孩子之类的 |
[37:01] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[37:03] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[37:04] | We go see Ott, you slap him around a little… | 我们去找奥特 你揍他个满地找牙… |
[37:07] | …he tells us where my car is? | 他就会告诉我们车在哪里 |
[37:08] | When I arrested Gil, I had to be in court, | 当我逮到吉尔时 我正要去上庭 |
[37:10] | so I had to park him. | 所以我只好把他带回局里 |
[37:12] | While you were blasting me in front of the jury, he slipped. | 当你在陪审团面前对我狂轰乱炸时 他溜走了 |
[37:15] | – How did he slip? – I have no idea. | -他怎么能溜走的 -我不清楚 |
[37:18] | But I’ll assume that he delivered a copy of the list once he got out. | 但我推测他溜走时弄到了那份清单的另一个拷贝 |
[37:21] | So how do we find my oar? | 那要怎样才能找到我的车 |
[37:23] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[37:25] | – Aren’t you, like, some great detective? – Yeah. | -你不是应该是个警察精英之类的么 -是的 |
[37:28] | Although, technically, I’m on administrative leave. | 尽管从技术上来说 我正在停职期间 |
[37:31] | Grab a mirror out of the glove box. I think I got a tail. | 从杂物箱里找个镜子出来 我想我们有尾巴了 |
[37:35] | Don’t do that. | 别往后看 |
[37:43] | What…? | 什么… |
[37:45] | What…? | 什么… |
[37:52] | A real Second Amendment man, huh? | 这是活生生的第二修正案 哈 |
[37:54] | You ever use one of those? | 你究竟有没有用过枪 |
[37:55] | I’m a lawyer. My mind is my weapon. | 我是律师 我的大脑就是我的武器 |
[37:57] | I’m betting you’re gonna shoot me long before I find your car. | 我赌你远在找到车之前就会开枪射伤我 |
[38:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:12] | – Is this Gil supposed to be dangerous? – Gil’s not here. | -那个吉尔应该是个危险人物吧 -吉尔不在这 |
[38:15] | Why are we here? | 那来这干嘛 |
[38:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 少罗嗦 |
[38:21] | – I left the gun in the car. – Good. | -我把枪留在车上了 -好 |
[38:26] | The martial way is more than a sport. It is our discipline. | 武术之道不只是体育 它是我们的准则 |
[38:30] | It is our philosophy. It is our way of life. | 它是我们的哲学 它是我们的生存之道… |
[38:36] | Gentlemen, we honor the master and the practice… | 先生们 我们用跪拜以示对大师的尊重 |
[38:39] | …by bowing when we enter the dojo. | 当我们走进一个道场时 |
[38:51] | We’re police. You Edward Mackie? | 我们是警察 你是爱德华·美奇? |
[38:58] | Actually, I’m with the district attorney. | 实际上我是地区检察官 |
[39:03] | Are you insane? | 你疯了么 |
[39:13] | Ever see that scene in Indiana Jones where he watches some guy… | 有没有在印第安纳·琼斯里看过这样的场景 |
[39:16] | …with a big sword do his thing and then shoots him? | 当琼斯面对一大群舞刀弄枪的坏人时他是怎么做的 |
[39:18] | In this situation, I’m Indy. | 在这种情况下 我就是琼斯 |
[39:27] | Move. Now. | 让开 立刻 |
[39:29] | – Sir, you can’t park here. – Do me a favor, pal… | -先生 这里不许停车 -给个面子吧 老兄 |
[39:36] | Move. | 让开 |
[39:45] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 哦 上帝 我很抱歉 我… |
[39:46] | Theodore, put thing down before you kill someone. | 希欧多尔 把那东西放下以免你误杀某人 |
[39:55] | Hey. Hey, give me a break. | 嘿 嘿 让我喘口气吧 |
[39:59] | – Sorry. – A little pass for a fellow law enforcer? | -抱歉 -大家都是执法先锋 给个小脸吧 |
[40:02] | It’s already in the book. | 已经记录在案了 |
[40:05] | Thanks for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[40:07] | That’s why those people are so widely despised. | 这就是大家都讨厌这种人的原因 |
[40:11] | There’s no give and take. No compromise. | 他们不懂得有来有往 不懂妥协 |
[40:15] | What does any of this have to do with my car? | 我们现在做的和我的车有任何关系么 |
[40:18] | This one’s on the list too. It’s Ed Mackie’s. | 这车也在清单上 是爱迪·美奇的车 |
[40:21] | – That was Ed in there, the karate guy? – Yeah. | -那边那个就是爱迪 那个空手道男? -是的 |
[40:24] | – Where’s Ed? – I guess Ed fled. | -爱迪在哪 -我猜爱迪逃了 |
[40:30] | – Yo. – Ed Mackie has a sheet. | -呦 -爱迪·美奇有案底 |
[40:32] | In prison, he was with the 4-4 Syndicate. | 在牢里他是4-4辛迪加的成员 |
[40:34] | Another one of the 4-4’s, I suspect, | 我猜在吉尔他爸的地头找吉尔的是 |
[40:36] | looking for Gil at his father’s place. | 另一个4-4辛迪加的成员 |
[40:37] | Do me a favor, | 帮我个忙 |
[40:38] | ping the rest of the names before I do more good deeds. | 在我干下更多好事前把其余的名单打出来 |
[40:41] | Start with Dean Nickerson. | 从迪恩·尼克森开始 |
[40:42] | Tried him this morning. He’s in jail. | 我今早试着找过他 他在牢里 |
[40:44] | Since when did Gil Ott get connected? | 这和吉尔·奥特有什么联系呢 |
[40:46] | I don’t know, but the boy’s running | 那孩子当时正在逃命 |
[40:48] | so he must have burned somebody. | 所以他肯定是惹到某个大人物了 |
[40:49] | – Run the rest, see what comes up. – Okay. | -把其他人都过一遍 看能找到些什么 -好吧 |
[40:51] | I seem to recall something about my mother paying you to find my car? | 我似乎该提醒某人他收了我妈妈的钱去找我的车 |
[40:55] | It’s a 1956 Studebaker Golden Hawk? Remember? | 那是辆1956年(之前说是1957年)斯图贝克公司生产的金鹰 记得么 |
[40:58] | What do you know about prison gangs? | 你对监狱帮派有什么认识 |
[40:59] | A prison gang has my car? | 是一个监狱帮派偷了我的车吗 |
[41:01] | Possibly. There seems to be a connection between gangs and the list. | 有可能 看起来这清单和帮派之间有点关联 |
[41:04] | Before I was chief assistant, I did head up the gang prosecution unit. | 在我当首席助理之前 我曾经负责帮派起诉单位 |
[41:08] | – I put Willie Van Beber on death row. – Really? | -我把威利·万·比伯送进了死牢 -当真? |
[41:11] | – Really. -Isn’t he about to be executed? | -当真! -他就要被执行死刑了么 |
[41:13] | Couldn’t happen to a nicer fellow. | 如果他有优秀的同伴就不会 |
[41:20] | Get in. | 进来 |
[41:22] | Get in. Come on, move, move. | 进来 过来 快点 快点 |
[41:24] | – You, too. – Let’s go. | -你也是 -快走吧 |
[41:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 快过来 要走啦 |
[41:29] | Go go go Go, go, go. | |
[41:38] | You hungry? The doughnuts here are excellent. | 你饿了么 这里的甜甜圈非常棒 |
[41:41] | No, thanks. You’re like a walking cliché. | 不了 谢谢 你就像个移动食物处理机 |
[41:44] | Prosecutors don’t eat? | 检查官不用吃东西? |
[41:45] | We eat when we’re not being kidnapped. | 我们在没被绑架时吃东西 |
[41:48] | Brother Blades. So nice to see you. | 布雷兹兄弟 很高兴见到你 |
[41:51] | Happy, this is my partner, Roberto Clemente. | 黑皮 这是我的搭档 罗伯托·克莱门特 |
[41:54] | The sainted ballplayer. it’s my honor. | 圣球手 这是我的荣幸 |
[41:58] | So I send one of my guys to find Gil Ott | 我派了一个手下去找吉尔·奥特 |
[42:00] | and he ends up locked up. | 结果他被人逮住了 |
[42:02] | You know anything about that? | 你对此有所了解么 |
[42:03] | I heard some old guys kicked the shit out him. | 我听说有些老家伙把他的屎都踢出来了 |
[42:05] | – What’s fresh? – The maple just came out. | -哪个最新鲜 -枫糖的是刚出炉的 |
[42:09] | Give me six maple, two glazed, | 给我六个枫糖的 两个釉皮的 |
[42:11] | and four chocolate with rainbow sprinkles. | 还有四个巧克力彩虹糖的 |
[42:14] | And I’ll need the paper back when you’re done reading it. | 而且你读完这张报纸后要把它还给我 |
[42:21] | It’s like warm maple syrup being poured over your tongue. | 这个吃起来就像温暖的枫糖汁流淌在你的舌头上 |
[42:27] | – Rover. – Cost me 50 grand to bail him out. | -罗孚 -花了我5万大元才把他赎出来 |
[42:30] | – That’s a lot of doughnuts. – You still police? | -那可是一大堆甜甜圈啊 -你还在当警察? |
[42:33] | – Technically, he’s on administrative leave. – Technically. | -技术上说 他被停职了 -技术上说 |
[42:39] | Why do they never see that coming? | 为什么他们永远没有一点预见性 |
[42:45] | What a waste of 50 grand. | 5万大元真是浪费了 |
[42:48] | Take the damn handcuffs off, idiots. | 把这该死的手铐拿走 白痴 |
[43:04] | – You make any sense of this? – License plate numbers. | -你搞清楚这些是什么了 -车牌号码 |
[43:09] | That one on the list? | 那台车在清单上么 |
[43:14] | Yep. | 是的 |
[43:16] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[43:17] | Better watch it. People are stealing the cars on this list. | 你最好看紧点 有人在按着清单偷车 |
[43:20] | Yeah. I’ll make sure to use my Club. | 好的 我肯定会用上我的俱乐部 |
[43:23] | That was my guy yesterday, outside the bar. | 昨天那个家伙是我的手下 在酒吧外面那个 |
[43:25] | – Guy in the ski mask? – Yeah. | -戴着滑雪面罩那个家伙? -是的 |
[43:27] | Why a wool mask in July? | 为什么要在七月份戴羊毛面罩 |
[43:28] | I was hoping to grab Gil before he delivered the paper. | 我是想在吉尔把报纸送到目的地之前把它抢过来 |
[43:31] | So I did you a favor. | 那我是帮了你一个大忙啊 |
[43:32] | Figured the paper was for you. | 搞清楚了报纸是针对你的 |
[43:34] | No, the paper wasn’t for me. | 不 那报纸不是针对我的 |
[43:36] | Prison gangs have an unnecessarily bad reputation, Blades. | 监狱帮派其实被误解了 布雷兹 |
[43:40] | 4-4 Syndicate started with four poor convicts | 4-4辛迪加是由4个来自安哥拉的可怜犯人 |
[43:44] | on the four yard at Angola. | 在4年前建立的 |
[43:45] | I was one of them. It was a social club. | 我是其中的一个 那只是一个联谊会而已 |
[43:48] | I understand you’ve since diversified considerably. | 我明白后来发生了很多变化 |
[43:52] | And like all other complex organizations, | 和所有的复杂组织一样 |
[43:55] | we have our internal differences. | 我们有自己的内部分歧 |
[43:58] | The newspaper was a delivery from Willie Van Beber… | 这个报纸是威利·万·比伯要交给… |
[44:02] | …to a pro hitter, identity unknown. | …他的地下支持者的 |
[44:04] | You know who Van Beber is? | 你知道万·比伯是谁吧 |
[44:06] | Big shot 4-4. About to get the needle, right? | 4-4的大哥 正在怒火中烧 对吧 |
[44:09] | Me and Willie, we started out together. | 我和威利曾经情同手足 |
[44:11] | Now he’s angry at me for various reasons. | 但现在因为各种原因他很生我的气 |
[44:14] | He’s running out of time. | 他没有多少时间了 |
[44:15] | So, he’s tidying up his affairs. You get me? | 所以他被自己的恐惧控制了 你明白么 |
[44:19] | I believe I do. | 我想我明白了 |
[44:21] | So you didn’t do me a favor. You screwed things up. | 所以你没有帮我什么忙 你把事情搞砸了 |
[44:24] | I don’t need that list. It’s already been replaced. | 我不需要这个清单 我已经知道了 |
[44:27] | I need Gil because he’s the one that can ID the person out on the street… | 我要的是吉尔 因为他知道是谁在外面 |
[44:31] | …taking orders from Van Beber. | 接受万·比伯的指令 |
[44:33] | – Still with me? – Yeah. | -你和我站同一边么 -是的 |
[44:34] | If you hadn’t popped Gil, | 如果你没有抓走吉尔 |
[44:36] | I’d have his contact and it would be over. | 我就能找出他的联络人结束这一切 |
[44:39] | I’m genuinely sorry. I had no idea my nose was in your business. | 我真的很抱歉 我不知道我坏了你的大事 |
[44:43] | – Yeah. These things happen. – So where’s Ed? | -是的 有些事总是意料不到 -那爱迪在哪 |
[44:47] | Ed’s dead. Or will be shortly. | 爱迪死了 或者很快会死 |
[44:51] | And you better keep your eye on your little pal Roberto the DA… | 而你最好看好你的小伙伴罗伯托 那个地区检察官 |
[44:54] | …because if he’s not on the list, he will be. | 因为即使他现在不在清单上 他也很快就会在的 |
[44:57] | You know he’s the one that put Willie down. | 你知道就是他吧威利送进大牢的 |
[44:59] | He’s on the list. | 他在清单上 |
[45:01] | Like I said, find Gil. | 我就说吧! 去找吉尔 |
[45:03] | Get his contact, take him off the street, or feed him to me. | 找出他的联络人 把他带到街上 或者交给我 |
[45:08] | Then, hopefully, Van Beber will go to his great reward… | 然后希望万·比伯能得到他伟大的回报… |
[45:10] | …and I’ll get back to my goddamn doughnuts. | 而我能得到我那该死的甜甜圈 |
[45:22] | – Blades. -It’s not cars. it’s bodies. | -布雷兹 -那不是车 是人 |
[45:28] | – That’s illegal now. – Hold on. | -现在开车打电话是违法的 -等等 |
[45:30] | Do you mind? I’m trying to have a conversation here. | 如果你不介意的话 我只是想和好好的说个电话 |
[45:33] | Yes, I mind. | 我介意 |
[45:34] | You’re putting my life at risk and those of everyone around you. | 你的行为让我和周围的每一个人都身处危险之中 |
[45:42] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[45:46] | Hey, I’m back. | 嘿 我回来了 |
[45:47] | Got four license plates. | 找到4个车辆牌照 |
[45:49] | Other than Gold, three white males… | 除了戈尔德 3个都是男性白种人… |
[45:51] | …all have long sheets, all are 4-4’s. | …个个案底整匹布那么长 都是4-4成员 |
[45:54] | Are you ready for the best part? | 准备好听最精彩的部分么 |
[45:55] | How many non-Whole Foods dinners am I up to? | 我欠你多少次非快餐的晚餐啦 |
[45:57] | I’m going to prison soon. | 我就快要破产进监狱了 |
[45:58] | Two of out of the three have federal jackets. | 那3个人中有2个是联邦证人 |
[46:01] | Happy Conners is a Snitch? That’s hard to believe. | 黑皮·康纳斯是污点证人 真不敢相信 |
[46:03] | Negative. | 猜错了 |
[46:04] | it’s Ed Mackie and Dean Nickerson are the informants. | 是爱迪·美奇和迪恩·尼克森做了金手指 |
[46:07] | – Which agency? – FBI. | -哪个部门 -联邦调查局 |
[46:09] | Happy says it’s a hit list | 黑皮说那是一张追杀名单 |
[46:10] | from a guy named Willie Van Beber. | 是一个叫威利·万·比伯的家伙发出来的 |
[46:12] | Know him? | 你知道他么 |
[46:13] | Yeah, he’s a 4-4 shot caller. | 是的 他是4-4的大哥 |
[46:15] | I thought they executed him. | 我以为他已经被处决了 |
[46:17] | Very soon. This is his last hurrah. | 就快了 这是他的最后反击 |
[46:20] | It has to be one of us who sold Van Beber the names of the informants. | 肯定有我们的人把证人的名单卖给了万·比伯 |
[46:23] | Who has access to the FBI informant database? | 有谁能够访问FBI的证人数据库 |
[46:26] | Anyone senior in this department or in any other in the region, state or federal. | 我们单位的高级职员或者其他州及联邦的有关部门 |
[46:31] | Why is Gold on the list though? | 为什么戈尔德也在这个名单上 |
[46:33] | I’m sure there’s more than a few who wanna smoke Gold. | 我敢肯定不只一小撮人想要戈尔德去死 |
[46:36] | I expect it’s because he put Van Beber on death row. | 但我猜这次是因为他把万·比伯弄进了死牢 |
[46:39] | Our hero. So do you want me to run it up the pole? | 我们的英雄 那你想我把这事捅上去么 |
[46:43] | No, we put this out there, our leaky cop evaporates. | 不 如果这事传开了 内鬼警察就会人间蒸发了 |
[46:45] | True. | 确实 |
[46:47] | Glass finds out I’m working this, | 格拉斯警官如果发现我在跟进案子 |
[46:49] | he’ll have a coronary. | 他会吧荆棘冠套在我头上的 |
[46:50] | I don’t need that on my head. | 我可不想这样 |
[46:51] | I’ll see if Dee has a line on Gil. | 我会去胖子那里找找吉尔的线索 |
[46:53] | – Let it ride for a few hours. – You sure? | -先放它几个小时吧 -你确定 |
[46:57] | – Come on! What are you doing? – No. | -拜托! 你在干什么 -不 |
[47:00] | Come on! Dude! | 求你啦 老兄! |
[47:11] | You coming? | 你来么 |
[47:22] | Five-0 in the house. | 鬼子进村啦 |
[47:24] | Was that really necessary? | 有这个必要么 |
[47:25] | I keep my love of food and my professional life separate. | 我无法分割对食物的热爱和我的专业生涯 |
[47:31] | – Fatty. – Blades. | -胖子 -布雷兹 |
[47:33] | Give me a slab to go with the sauce on the side. | 给我来个加厚肉夹馍 里面淋多点酱汁 |
[47:35] | I heard you paid off that jury. | 我听说你收买了陪审团来脱罪 |
[47:38] | I had no choice. Couldn’t live without your ribs. | 没办法 吃不上你家的肋排我就活不下去了 |
[47:40] | And you get off? You know there ain’t no justice. | 而你就这样放弃了 你知道那是非正义的 |
[47:46] | Along with my order, I’ll need an address on Gil Ott. | 除了我刚才点的东西 我还要知道吉尔现在在哪儿 |
[47:49] | I don’t know no Gil. | 我不知道什么吉尔 |
[47:52] | I know a Phil, goes by Little Philly. | 我知道菲 是小菲力的爱称 |
[47:55] | And I do know me a Bill. | 而我知道我是一张账单 |
[48:02] | Theodore, assume for a moment… | 希欧多尔 假设一会儿之后… |
[48:04] | …most of the people in this place are on parole, probation… | 在这个地方呆着的人都是些假释 缓刑 |
[48:07] | …or otherwise in the system. | …或是这个系统的内部人士 |
[48:09] | How long would it take for me to find out one of them is in possession of a gun… | 我要发现他们其中一个因为拥有枪支… |
[48:14] | …resulting in their immediate and protracted incarceration? | …而立即被强制入狱需要花多长时间 |
[48:21] | You ain’t even no police. | 你甚至不是警察 |
[48:26] | Technically, I’m on administrative leave. | 技术上说 我正在停职 |
[48:30] | Feel free to call me any time | 欢迎随时给我打电话 |
[48:32] | within the next five minutes. | 在接下来的五分钟之内 |
[48:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[48:48] | Planting evidence, a.k.a. framing. | 伪造证据 又称栽赃 |
[48:51] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[48:53] | what does any of it have to do with finding my car? | 你做的这些事和找我的车有什么关系 |
[48:55] | – You didn’t even get what you came for. – I did. | -你甚至无法实现你来着的目地 -我可以 |
[48:58] | Fat Dee didn’t even tell you where Gil is. | 胖子不会告诉你吉尔在哪里的 |
[49:01] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[49:04] | Thanks, Fatty. I owe you. | 谢了 胖子 我欠你一个人情 |
[49:07] | Hey. You can’t just go and do whatever you want in life, Blades. | 嘿 你不能像这样到处为所欲为 布雷兹 |
[49:10] | There are systems and rules. | 我们有系统和规则 |
[49:12] | These systems and rules exist for a reason. | 系统和规则的存在是有原因的 |
[49:14] | – You’ve prosecuted hundreds of cases. – Yes. | -你曾经起诉过上百件案子 -是的 我有 |
[49:16] | And not once have you just cut a corner, just bent a little. | 而且没有一件案子你是抄了近路 转了小弯 |
[49:20] | You know what the United States Supreme Court says, Blades? | 你知道联邦政府最高院是怎么描述公诉人的么 布雷兹 |
[49:23] | United States Supreme Court says a prosecutor is a representative… | 联邦政府最高院说公诉人是典型的… |
[49:26] | …not of an ordinary party to a controversy. No, sir. | 非普通律师团体 不是的 先生 |
[49:30] | As a prosecutor, I am the representative of our sovereignty… | 我作为一个公诉人 我担负着这个主权国家… |
[49:35] | …whose obligation to govern impartially… | …对公平管理的职责… |
[49:38] | …is as compelling as its obligation to govern at all. | …是采用强制性手段确保公平管理一切的职责 |
[49:41] | You lost me at Supreme-something. | 你的最高院什么的把我弄糊涂了 |
[49:43] | Which means, detective… | 什么意思 警官 |
[49:44] | …my solemn obligation is not to win cases, but to do justice. | 我的崇高职责不是去赢官司 而是维护正义 |
[49:49] | I make one wrong move, | 我只要走错一步 |
[49:51] | I’m worse than the guy I’m prosecuting. | 我就会比我起诉的那些家伙更坏 |
[49:53] | – It must be very tiring to be you. – It can be. | -这一定让你精疲力尽了 -有这可能 |
[49:57] | It’s very tiring to be around you. | 在你身边也让人精疲力尽 |
[50:07] | You just bought a slab of ribs. | 你刚才买了一个加厚肉夹馍 |
[50:10] | You kidding me? The last time I ate at Fat Dee’s, | 你在开玩笑吧 上次我吃完胖子的东西后 |
[50:12] | I was on the toilet for a week. | 我在厕所里呆了一个星期 |
[50:13] | This place rocks. | 这家店很赞 |
[50:15] | I’ll have a number three. What are you having? | 我要一个3号 你要点什么 |
[50:18] | I’m feeling really lost. | 我完全是一头雾水 |
[50:19] | Can you try and explain to me what’s happening? | 你能尝试解释一下到底发生了什么事吗 |
[50:21] | Your car look anything like that? | 你的车是不是看起来像那辆车 |
[50:24] | That’s it. I don’t believe this. | 就是它 我真不敢相信 |
[50:27] | That’s it. That’s my car. | 就是它 那是我的车 |
[50:28] | – I’m waiting on my sandwich. – Who cares about your sandwich? | -我在等我的三文治 -谁在乎你的三文治 |
[50:32] | I’m sorry, Theodore, I would, I swear. | 我很抱歉 希欧多尔 我在乎 我发誓 |
[50:34] | I have to meet with someone. It’s important. | 我要在这等某人 这很重要 |
[50:36] | – More important than my car? – Hard to imagine, but yes. | -比我的车更重要 -难以想象吧 但是的 |
[50:38] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[50:41] | It’s good news. We know it’s still on the street. | 这是好事 我们知道它还在街上 |
[50:43] | I’m done. Maybe I haven’t made myself clear… | 我不玩了 可能我没有弄清楚… |
[50:46] | …on how important that oar is to my father. To me. | 那车对我爸爸有多重要 还有我 |
[50:49] | I realize this is all just one big joke to you. | 我认识到这一切对你来说只是一个大笑话 |
[50:52] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[50:52] | I need to find that car, Blades. | 我必须找回那车 布雷兹 |
[50:54] | My family is gone, my career is shit, | 我家庭分崩离析 事业一败涂地 |
[50:56] | my mother’s insane and my father’s dying. | 我妈快疯了 我爸快死了 |
[50:58] | The one thing I got half a chance of doing is finding that car. | 我唯一还有机会能做好的事就是找回那车 |
[51:01] | And if you can’t or won’t help me, | 如果你不能或者不想帮我 |
[51:02] | then goddamn it, I will do it myself. | 那去你的 我会自己去找 |
[51:05] | Get off. Get off. | 放开 放开 |
[51:08] | – Get off me. – Sorry about this, Theodore. | -放开我! -对不起啦 希欧多尔 |
[51:11] | Hello? I’m kidnapped. Here, here. | 有人吗 我被绑架了 这里 这里 |
[51:15] | This is why this country’s going in the toilet. | 这就是为什么这个国家如此臭不可闻 |
[51:18] | – I’ve been kidnapped. – What’s with your perp? | -我被绑架啦! -那可怜孩子怎么啦 |
[51:20] | – Actually, that’s the guy prosecuting me. – Really? | -实际上 那就是起诉我的那家伙 -真的么 |
[51:24] | – Really. – Edward Mackie’s dead. | -真的 -爱德华·美奇死了 |
[51:28] | I just saw him. | 我刚才见过他 |
[51:29] | Called from the trunk of his car | 他在他的车尾箱里打电话报警 |
[51:31] | just after you told me about the list. | 就在你告诉我名单的事之后 |
[51:32] | Died before we got there. | 在我们赶到前就死了 |
[51:33] | Trunk? What happened? | 车尾箱 发生什么啦 |
[51:35] | A pro, for sure. | 职业杀手 肯定是 |
[51:37] | You were right about Mackie, he was working for us. | 你是对的 美奇他为我们工作 |
[51:40] | Happy Conners said he’d get hit. | 黑皮·康纳斯说他被袭击了 |
[51:41] | Happy Conners is a lucky bastard. | 黑皮·康纳斯是个幸运的混蛋 |
[51:43] | Mackie would have put him down forever. | 美奇会不惜一切代价想干掉他的 |
[51:46] | I was actually figuring Happy for the body. | 事实上我正在尸体上寻找和黑皮有关的证据 |
[51:48] | I don’t think so. Happy’s on the list. | 我不这么想 黑皮也在名单里 |
[51:50] | He tried to get it stopped. | 他试过要阻止名单传出来 |
[51:52] | – You know Willie Van Beber? -4-4 number-one shot caller? | -你知道威利·万·比伯吗 -4-4的头号大哥? |
[51:54] | Happy said it’s his thing. | 黑皮说这事是他干的 |
[51:56] | They must have some kind of beef. | 他们肯定有些打手之类的在外面 |
[51:58] | Van Beber’s settling up before he gets executed. | 万·比伯想找人算总账 在他被处决之前 |
[52:00] | They wanna kill each other, it’s fine with me. | 他们要想杀其他人的话 我无所谓 |
[52:02] | Start smoking my informants, I get annoyed. | 把火烧到我的线人身上就让我很不爽 |
[52:05] | I mean, Mackie means we lose two ongoing investigations. | 美奇死了意味着我们损失了两个进行中的调查 |
[52:08] | He made the list for putting Van Beber on the row. | 是他收集证据把万·比伯弄进死牢的 |
[52:11] | How nice. Buy him a drink on me. | 真太好了 帮我请他喝一杯 |
[52:13] | You should be helping. | 你们应该帮帮我… |
[52:14] | After you get your delivery boy, | 等你抓到你的快递员小朋友之后 |
[52:16] | plug the damn leak. | 把那该死的漏洞堵上 |
[52:21] | We’re not even looking for my car. | 我们还找不找我的车了 |
[52:22] | I doubt we ever were. | 我怀疑我们有没有找过 |
[52:23] | You need to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[52:24] | What do you think I’ve been doing in last several hours? | 你觉得我之间几个小时在做什么 |
[52:26] | These things take time. Have faith. | 这种事需要时间 要有信心 |
[52:28] | – Those hurt. – They’re supposed to hurt. | -这个很痛 -它们就应该痛 |
[52:50] | I don’t understand. Why are we waiting? | 我不明白 我们为什么要等 |
[52:52] | If Fat Dee is right, | 如果胖子的情报准确 |
[52:53] | why don’t we just go in and get Gil Ott now? | 我们为什么不立刻进去抓吉尔·奥特 |
[52:56] | Fools rush in, my friend. | 傻子才冒冒失失的 我的朋友 |
[53:01] | I hate golf. | 我讨厌高尔夫球 |
[53:05] | Other than working on the Hawk, this was the one thing my father and I did together. | 我和我父亲一起做的一件事就是一起修雄鹰 |
[53:10] | I just always feel like wrapping the clubs around people’s necks. | 我总是觉得像在挥着棒球棍去砸人的脖子 |
[53:13] | You just have to relax. | 你只需要放松一点 |
[53:17] | How? | 怎么 |
[53:18] | Before you swing, breathe. | 在你挥杆之前 注意呼吸 |
[53:26] | Okay, time’s up. I’ll go get him. | 好吧 时间到了 我去抓他 |
[53:31] | If Gil Ott’s in there, you think my car is nearby? | 如果吉尔·奥特在那里 你觉得我的车会在附近么 |
[53:33] | – Nope. – Well, that’s wonderful. | -不会 -好吧 这可真棒 |
[53:37] | You sure you don’t need me? | 你确定不用我帮忙 |
[53:38] | You keep breathing. I’ll be back. | 你注意保持呼吸 我就回来 |
[54:12] | – Hey, Blades. – Gil. How you been? | -嘿 布雷兹 -吉尔 最近怎么样 |
[54:15] | Until about two seconds ago, pretty good. | 直到两秒之前 还不错 |
[54:18] | We were in the middle of a conversation. How’d you get out? | 我们好好的聊聊吧 你是怎么出来的 |
[54:21] | – Out where? – Jail. | -从哪出来 -牢里 |
[54:24] | You know what was in that paper? | 你知道那报纸里有什么么 |
[54:26] | Blades, I pick up, I drop off. | 布雷兹 我只负责运送. |
[54:27] | My job is not to say shit about shit. | 我的工作不是说三道四 |
[54:29] | If I don’t do my job, I’m dead. Okay? | 如果我没完成我的工作 我会死的 好吗 |
[54:33] | Paper had the name of 4-4’s, | 报纸里是一些4-4的成员姓名 |
[54:34] | two of which were federal snitches. | 其中两个是联邦线人 |
[54:36] | – One’s already smoked. – Don’t tell me. I don’t wanna know. | -有一个已经被干掉了 -别告诉我 我不想知道 |
[54:39] | It also had the name of a DA named Theo Gold, | 上面还有一个名字是地区检察官希欧·戈尔德 |
[54:42] | who also happens to be a friend. | 他正巧是我的朋友 |
[54:43] | You get the needle for whacking a DA. | 你会因为袭击地区检察官而惹上大麻烦的 |
[54:45] | That is not my thing. | 那些都不关我的事 |
[54:47] | Technically, now it is your thing. | 从技术上说 是你的事 |
[54:48] | You’re the only one who can ID the source… | 你是唯一能够指认名单来源的人 |
[54:50] | …which is why I assume you’re whacked out in this caddy shack shit hole. | 是谁逼得你躲到这个鸟不生蛋的狗窝里 |
[54:54] | That’s just rude. I live here. | 这真是太粗鲁了 这是我住的地方 |
[54:58] | – This must be Mrs. Gil. – Toss it. | -这一定是吉尔太太吧 -扔了枪 |
[55:10] | Everybody wants you, Gil. | 每个人都想收拾你 吉尔 |
[55:12] | Cops, 4’s, FBI. But I’m the only one that can save you. | 警察 4-4 FBI 但我是唯一能救你的人 |
[55:15] | Tell them I said hello, and goodbye. | 帮我和他们说 你好和再见 |
[55:19] | – Easy, tiger. – Yeah, yeah. | -轻松点 大侠 -是啊 是啊 |
[55:24] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[55:26] | I need your contact. One name. | 我要知道谁是你的联络人 一个名字 |
[55:28] | Give me that name and maybe I’ll let you live | 给我这个名字 那我可能能让你活下去 |
[55:30] | so you can remodel. | 你就可以翻新一下这地方 |
[55:31] | You’re a real sweetheart, Blades. | 你真是太贴心了 布雷兹 |
[55:36] | Back inside. | 退回去 |
[55:39] | Now! | 立刻! |
[56:04] | You want me to go after them or get those off you? | 你想我跟着他们还是把你弄出来 |
[56:07] | – Because I can’t be in two places at once. – Forget it. | -因为我不能同时去两个地方 -算了吧 |
[56:09] | I’m really trying here, Blades. | 我真的努力尝试了 布雷兹 |
[56:11] | I appreciate the effort. | 我很感激你的努力 |
[56:13] | Did you ask about the car? | 你有没有问车的事 |
[56:16] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[56:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[56:23] | I’m sorry I shot you. | 哦 我很抱歉射中了你 |
[56:26] | Nothing nine Band-Aids and a bottle of Cuervo won’t fix. | 没事 9块邦迪加一瓶金快活就可以搞定了 |
[56:30] | I did predict you’d shoot me. | 我早说过你会射中我的 |
[56:32] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[56:34] | I decided I wanted to live more than I want my car. | 我明确了 比起找车我更想活下来 |
[56:36] | My father will understand that. | 我爸爸会理解的 |
[56:38] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[56:40] | Just drop me off at my parents’. | 把我扔到我父母面前吧 |
[56:42] | I’ll break the news. | 我来告诉他们这个噩耗 |
[56:44] | I can already see his face. | 我都能想象他的脸色 |
[56:46] | God, I’d do anything to avoid that slightly disappointed… | 上帝啊 我尽可能避免让他们失望 |
[56:49] | …but not altogether surprised look. | 而不是面对那惊讶的表情 |
[56:52] | You know the look? | 你知道那种表情吗 |
[56:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[56:55] | I got two ex-wives | 我有两个前妻 |
[56:56] | and a 14-year-old daughter I see one weekend a month. | 和一个14岁的女儿 我每月能看一星期 |
[57:00] | I know the look. | 我知道那种表情 |
[57:05] | Theo, go get him before one of the neighbors calls the police. | 希欧 在某个邻居报警之前找到他 |
[57:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:14] | – Yep. – What are you doing? | -是 -你在干嘛 |
[57:16] | Call you in a bit. | 迟点打回给你 |
[57:17] | I can’t tell whether I’m being guarded or surveilled. | 我都要分不出我是监护人还是被监护人了 |
[57:19] | Your little redheaded co-counsel Rosalyn Wohl? | 你那个小红发 合作律师罗莎琳·沃尔 |
[57:22] | She’s the one that bailed Gil out of jail. | 是她把吉尔保释出来的 |
[57:24] | Really? Why? | 真的么 为什么 |
[57:25] | – Thought maybe you’d know. – I don’t know. | -我以为你也许知道 -我不知道 |
[57:28] | I just know her from working on your case. She’s a good lawyer. | 我只知道她接手了你的案子 她是个好律师 |
[57:31] | – Have access to the informant database? – Sure. | -她可以访问线人数据库么 -当然 |
[57:34] | She just works on misdemeanors. | 她只是负责轻微民事案件 |
[57:36] | Why would she want access to that? | 为什么她想要访问那个系统 |
[57:38] | Those names are worth a lot to some people. | 对某人来说哪些名字值大笔钱 |
[57:40] | Come on. That’s ridiculous. | 拜托 这很可笑 |
[57:41] | She can go to any private firm in this city | 她可以到城内任何一间私人律师行工作 |
[57:44] | and make five times what she’s making now. | 收入起码是她现在的五倍 |
[57:45] | She doesn’t need to sell informant data for money, okay? | 她不需要为了钱出卖线人资料 好吗 |
[57:49] | You want me to call her? Let me call her. | 你要我打电话给她么 让我打给她 |
[57:51] | Thanks, Theodore. Maybe later. | 谢谢你 希欧多尔 或许迟点吧 |
[57:53] | My mother wants you to come in for my belated birthday dinner. | 我妈妈想邀请你参加我推迟了的生日晚宴 |
[57:56] | She also wants to see where I shot you. | 她还想看看我射伤你的地方 |
[57:57] | And please stop calling me Theodore. | 还有 请不要再叫我希欧多尔 |
[58:00] | First aid courtesy of Lena Valoise. | 莉娜·维尔瓦提供的急救护理 |
[58:03] | I’m living the dream, my friend. | 我就像活在梦里 我的朋友 |
[58:05] | She knows nothing about first aid. | 她对急救护理一窍不通 |
[58:07] | She just likes to see other people’s pain. | 她只是想看看其他人受苦 |
[58:09] | – She thinks we’re looking for the Hawk. – We’re not? | -她还以为我们正在找雄鹰 -我们不是么 |
[58:11] | Can you do the entire Valoise family a favor | 你能帮整个维尔瓦家族一个大忙么 |
[58:13] | and just stay off the subject? Please? | 不要提起这个话题 拜托 |
[58:16] | Did you know that Robert Evans | 你知道吗 罗伯特·埃文斯 |
[58:17] | was our neighbor for a while in California? | 在加利福尼亚和我们做过一段时间邻居 |
[58:20] | Of course, that was before he became huge. | 当然 是在他变大之前 |
[58:24] | – Actually, he was always huge. – That’s incredible. | -实际上 他一直都是那么大 -这真是不可思议 |
[58:28] | Apparently not so incredible | 很显然也不是这么不可思议啦 |
[58:30] | that he cast me in anything. | 之后他任何片都找我去试镜 |
[58:31] | Herb did everyone’s teeth back then. | 贺博后来帮每个人都做了一口好牙 |
[58:34] | Sonny and Cher. Bobby Redford. | 桑尼和雪儿 波比·雷福德… |
[58:37] | Bobby had a terrible overbite. | 波比有一口可怕的烂牙 |
[58:39] | Tell me again. Who are you? | 再告诉我一次 你是谁 |
[58:41] | Blades is the corrupt police officer. | 布雷兹是一个腐败警官 |
[58:43] | I’m the prosecutor in the case. | 我是那个案件的公诉人 |
[58:45] | That is very interesting. | 这真是非常有趣 |
[58:47] | Your son’s a great lawyer. | 你的儿子是一个伟大的律师 |
[58:49] | We would have preferred if he had gone into dentistry… | 我们更希望他能进入牙医行业… |
[58:53] | …but you give them wings, they fly away. | …但你知道他们翅膀硬了 会自己飞了 |
[58:55] | You know how it is, Marty. | 你知道是怎么一回事 马蒂 |
[58:59] | I put the moves on Larry Olivier once. | 有一次我一把推开了劳伦斯·奥利维尔 |
[59:02] | That was before anyone told me about his, you know, style. | 那是在别人和我说起他之间 你懂得 时尚 |
[59:07] | Can I have another piece of cake? Can you just cut it? Thank you. | 我能再吃一块蛋糕吗 你能切一块么 谢谢 |
[59:13] | – You have a home? – Not much of one, no. | -你有过一个家么 -不算是家吧 没 |
[59:17] | I used to think I had one. | 我曾经以为我有一个 |
[59:20] | Now I realize I burned it down without even knowing. | 现在我发现在我意识到之前我已经把它毁了 |
[59:23] | Homes get rebuilt. | 你可以重建一个家 |
[59:25] | All I wanted was to spend whatever time my dad has left… | 我现在只想在我爸爸剩下的所有时间里 |
[59:29] | …driving around with him in the Hawk. | 和他一起坐在雄鹰里开着车到处去 |
[59:32] | – Pulling plugs. You know? – And sending me to prison. | -拔插头 你知道么 -还有送我进监狱 |
[59:35] | I figured this is the time to be a good son. | 我觉得是时候做一个好儿子了 |
[59:38] | After, I’d try to be a better husband and father. | 之后 我会试着做一个好丈夫 好父亲 |
[59:44] | Tell me about your daughter. | 和我说说你的女儿 |
[59:46] | She lives with her mom. | 她和她妈妈一起生活 |
[59:49] | All the money I skimmed from the detective busts went toward her school. | 我当警察捞到的所有钱都交给她的学校了 |
[59:53] | Child care, alimony, braces, whatever. Life. | 儿童保育费 伙食费 任何花费 生活… |
[59:59] | I feel horrible about it. | …让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[1:00:02] | You expect me to drop the case… | 你希望我放弃这个案子… |
[1:00:04] | …because you have the same problems that everybody else does. | …就因为你有一些任何人都有的麻烦? |
[1:00:07] | – You regret committing multiple felonies? – I do. | -你会对触犯多项刑事罪悔过么 -我会的 |
[1:00:10] | Regret it or expect me to drop the case? | 你会悔过还是期望我放弃这个案子 |
[1:00:13] | Ideally, both. | 最好都是 |
[1:00:14] | People get divorced and pay for braces all the time… | 很多人离了婚还要支付各种花费 |
[1:00:16] | …without skimming drug money. | …他们也没有去捞黑钱 |
[1:00:18] | That’s because they’re not cops. | 那是因为他们不是警察 |
[1:00:20] | They lack opportunity. | 他们没有这种机会 |
[1:00:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:00:24] | I mean, my wife’s family has money. | 我的意思是我老婆家里很有钱 |
[1:00:26] | Otherwise my kids would be screwed. | 否则我的孩子也可能会学坏 |
[1:00:30] | You still can’t tell me what we’ve been doing for the past day? | 你还是不能告诉我过去的一天里我们到底在干什么吗 |
[1:00:33] | For the moment, no. | 到目前为止 还不行 |
[1:00:34] | And the car is safely on its way to Argentina. | 而我的车正安全地继续它的阿根廷之旅 |
[1:00:40] | Bon voyage, old friend. | 一路顺风 老朋友 |
[1:00:42] | Theo, Nick, let’s go. I’m starting the movie. | 希欧 尼克 快过来 我开始放电影了 |
[1:00:47] | Tomorrow, Again, again and again and again. | 明日再现 再现 再现 再再现 |
[1:00:50] | It’s a great movie. | 这是一出伟大的影片 |
[1:00:52] | Yeah. She’s not your mother. | 是的 因为她不是你妈妈 |
[1:00:54] | What’s that about your mother? | 什么”你妈妈” |
[1:00:55] | Theo was just telling me that Lena’s not my mother. | 希欧只是告诉我说莉娜不是我妈妈 |
[1:00:58] | You didn’t know that? | 你这都不知道么 |
[1:01:08] | I told you, detective, my father dropped me off at the hotel. | 我告诉你 警官 我父亲把我留在了宾馆里 |
[1:01:12] | I was alone. | 我很孤独 |
[1:01:13] | – He signed for a nightcap. – That’s really distracting. | -他签收了一份睡前酒 -你这样很让人分心 |
[1:01:16] | – I can’t help it. – Try. | -我控制不住 -试试 |
[1:01:19] | You’re lying, Ms. McPherson. | 你在撒谎 麦佛逊女士 |
[1:01:21] | He was there with you. | 他那时和你在一起 |
[1:01:22] | He used three capital letters to sign for the drink. | 他用三个大写字母签收了那些酒 |
[1:01:24] | WMP. William McPherson. | WMP 威廉·麦佛逊的缩写 |
[1:01:27] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么讨厌我 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t you know? I’m Willa McPherson. People love me. | 你不知道么 我是维拉·麦佛逊 大家都爱我 |
[1:01:34] | Don’t you know? I’m Willa McPherson. People love me. | 你不知道么 我是维拉·麦佛逊 大家都爱我 |
[1:01:40] | – You too? – I can’t help it, I love it. | -你也来了? -我控制不住 我太爱这段了 |
[1:01:42] | That scene kills me every time. | 那场景每次都让我欲仙欲死 |
[1:01:45] | You mind pausing it? I gotta hit the restroom. | 你介意暂停一下么 我去下洗手间 |
[1:01:47] | -WVB? – Yeah. | -WVB? -是的 |
[1:01:49] | The initials at the end of the list. A signature. | 在名单最后的缩写是一个签名 |
[1:01:51] | Makes sense, but we figured it came from him. | 很合理 但我们已经知道这名单是来自于他 |
[1:01:54] | And I talked to Rosalyn Wohl… | 我和罗莎琳·沃尔谈过 |
[1:01:55] | …and she says Gil snitched for her in a possession case last yean | 她说吉尔在去年一件案子里当过她的线人 |
[1:01:59] | So she felt like she owed him a favor. | 所以她觉得欠他一个人情 |
[1:02:01] | Gil gave her some story about the hold being trumped up. | 这次吉尔凭空捏造了一些故事骗她 |
[1:02:04] | – She seemed really embarrassed. – Do something for me. | -她似乎感到非常尴尬 -帮我做些事 |
[1:02:06] | Check and see if Van Beber has any kids. | 查一下万·比伯有没有小孩 |
[1:02:08] | Nick, what the heck are you doing in there? | 尼克 你在里面搞什么鬼 |
[1:02:11] | – I gotta go. Just check. – Okay. | -我要走了 记得查 -好的 |
[1:02:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:23] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[1:02:25] | Thanks everybody for a wonderful birthday. | 感谢各位给我带来一个美好的夜晚 |
[1:02:27] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:02:28] | I’ll bring your car back in the morning. | 我会在明天早上把你的车送回来 |
[1:02:29] | Wait. Who said you could take my car? | 等等等会 谁说你可以开我的车走 |
[1:02:31] | You say you’ll bring it back and I nod like a robot? | 你说会送回来我就该像机器人一样点头答应? |
[1:02:34] | I’ll take him. Just let me get this. Yo. | 我送他吧 交给我吧 喂 |
[1:02:37] | Detective Blades? it’s Rosalyn Wohl. | 布雷兹警官 我是罗莎琳·沃尔 |
[1:02:40] | – Yes? – Who is that? | -是 -那是谁 |
[1:02:42] | – Is that Rosalyn? – I’m listening. | -是罗莎琳么 -我在听 |
[1:02:43] | – Want me to talk to her? – What do I get? | -让我和她说 -有什么事 |
[1:02:47] | He says he’ll give you the guy who’s killing the people on the list. | 他说他会告诉你谁是执行那份名单的杀手 |
[1:02:51] | All right. Where? | 很好 在哪 |
[1:02:53] | – Where what? – I’m scared, Blades. | -什么在哪 -我很害怕 布雷兹 |
[1:02:56] | Just do what he says. | 你按他说的去做 |
[1:03:00] | – What does Gil want? – The list. | -吉尔想要什么 -那个名单 |
[1:03:02] | -Why? – If he gets the list back… | -为什么 -如果他能拿回名单可以… |
[1:03:04] | …his employer refrains from putting a bullet in his ear, maybe. | …避免他的老板给他耳朵里送进一颗子弹 也许 |
[1:03:07] | So he’s trading Rosalyn for the list? | 所以他用罗莎琳来交换名单? |
[1:03:09] | That’s the story. | 故事就是这样的 |
[1:03:10] | You don’t have the list. Happy took it. | 名单不在你手上了 黑皮把它拿走了 |
[1:03:12] | Affirmative. | 我同意 |
[1:03:14] | Why am I on a hit list, Blades? | 我为什么会在报复名单上呢 布雷兹 |
[1:03:15] | You know all those bad people you sent to prison? | 你知道你送了很多坏人进监狱吧 |
[1:03:17] | They ever call to say thanks? | 他们会打电话给你说谢谢么 |
[1:03:19] | No. Sometimes I send people to prison for doing bad things. | 不 有时我把人送进监狱是因为他们做坏事 |
[1:03:23] | Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re bad people. | 不一定表示他们是坏人 |
[1:03:26] | I appreciate that. | 我很欣赏这个说法 |
[1:03:28] | – The list came from Willie Van Beber. – Really? | -这个名单来自威利·万·比伯 -当真? |
[1:03:31] | Apparently his last wish is for you to precede him to the promised land. | 很显然他的最后愿望是你比他先到黄泉乐土 |
[1:03:35] | I should go with you. | 我应该和你一起去 |
[1:03:36] | This one’s on me, Theo. Too dangerous. | 这次让我来吧 太危险了 |
[1:03:38] | It hasn’t been dangerous so far? | 之前一直没有危险么 |
[1:03:39] | Did you forget the driving range already? | 你已经忘了高尔夫练习场的事了 |
[1:03:42] | – You shot me. – And I apologize for that. | -你开枪射我 -而我已经为此道歉了 |
[1:03:48] | – Out. – I’ll stay in the car. Don’t give me a gun. | -下去 -我会呆在车里 不用给我枪 |
[1:03:51] | It’s Willie Van Beber. I’d feel safer with you. | 那可是威利·万·比伯 和你在一起我感觉安全些 |
[1:03:53] | – You trust me? – I trust you. | -你相信我? -我相信你 |
[1:03:55] | I’ll have the thin blue line park outside. | 我会安排一些人民卫士在外面 |
[1:03:57] | Lock the doors. Stay away from firearms. | 锁上门 离武器远点 |
[1:04:14] | – Yeah. – Happy. Blades. | -是 -黑皮 我是布雷兹 |
[1:04:16] | If you’re not too busy making doughnuts I could use some backup. | 如果做甜甜圈不是太忙的话 我需要一些支援 |
[1:04:20] | You’re a cop, Blades. Why are you calling me? | 你是条子 布雷兹 为什么打给我 |
[1:04:23] | Well, technically, I’m on administrative leave. | 呃 技术上说 我正在停职期间 |
[1:05:22] | – Where’s Blades? – Garcia, right? | -布雷兹在哪 -你是加西亚 对么 |
[1:05:24] | Gold, yes. Where is he? | 戈尔德 是的 他在哪 |
[1:05:25] | He went to meet Gil Ott. | 他约了吉尔·奥特见面 |
[1:05:26] | I guess he’s got Rosalyn Wohl. | 我猜他抓了罗莎琳·沃尔 |
[1:05:29] | – Did he say where? – I heard Sixth and Concord. | -他有说在哪儿么 -我听到第六街和康科德 |
[1:05:32] | Let’s go. Now. Come on. | 快走吧 立刻 过来 |
[1:05:34] | You’re staying with me. | 你呆在我身边 |
[1:05:53] | Hey, Blades. | 嘿 布雷兹 |
[1:05:55] | – Gil. How you been? – Wonderful. | -吉尔 最近怎么样 -好极了 |
[1:05:57] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[1:06:00] | Hands. | 手 |
[1:06:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:06:07] | Why the hell isn’t Blades picking up? | 为什么不是布雷兹收网 |
[1:06:10] | I don’t know. Am I supposed to know? | 我不知道 我应该知道么 |
[1:06:19] | Oh, shit. Call 911 and stay with the car. | 哦 狗屎 打911并且呆在车里 |
[1:06:33] | -911, what is your emergency? – Police emergency. | -911 有什么紧急情况 -警察有危险 |
[1:06:36] | I ran into your father, Gil. | 我偶然遇见你爸爸 吉尔 |
[1:06:38] | – He’s worried about you. – My father? | -他很担心你 -我爸爸? |
[1:06:41] | That’s funny. That’s really… That’s hilarious. | 这真是有趣 这真是…这是爆笑 |
[1:06:44] | – where’s the paper, Blades? – Happy Conners took it. | -报纸在哪 布雷兹 -黑皮·康纳斯拿走了 |
[1:06:47] | Happy Con…Bullshit. Give me the goddamn paper. | 黑皮·康…狗屁! 把那该死的报纸给我! |
[1:06:49] | He doesn’t have it, Gil. Happy Conners has it. | 报纸不在他那 吉尔 黑皮·康纳斯拿走了 |
[1:06:51] | And you don’t really need it anyway. | 反正你也不见得需要它了 |
[1:06:54] | Hands up on your head. | 把手放在你的头上 |
[1:06:58] | I’m really sorry about the way this ends, detective. | 我很抱歉最后走到这一步 警官 |
[1:07:01] | I had such a good time watching you in trial. | 看着你上庭让我度过了许多好时光 |
[1:07:04] | You were the happiest defendant I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过像你这么欢乐的被告 |
[1:07:06] | – I try to stay positive. – Turn around. | -我尝试保持积极态度 -转身 |
[1:07:11] | You know you were right. About the list? | 你知道你是对的 关于那份名单 |
[1:07:13] | It doesn’t really make any difference. But you’re a liability now. | 虽然最终没有什么区别 但现在是你的责任了 |
[1:07:17] | You’re not the first to say so, | 你不是第一个对我说这话的人 |
[1:07:18] | although you may be the last. | 但你可能是最后一个 |
[1:07:20] | Thought that kidnapping thing sounded fishy. | 我认为所谓的绑架事件都是在钓鱼啊 |
[1:07:22] | I knew you’d respond to a lady in distress. | 我知道你从来不会拒绝帮助一位身处困境的女士 |
[1:07:26] | That’s no way to treat an employee. | 不应该这样对待员工啊 |
[1:07:28] | Independent contractor. | 都是独立合同工 |
[1:07:30] | I thought I was doing you a favor though, killing Gold. | 我认为杀了戈尔德是在帮你的忙 |
[1:07:33] | He wants to put you away. | 他很想把你送进大牢 |
[1:07:35] | Once you know him, his intentions are good. | 一旦你认识他就会知道他并没有恶意 |
[1:07:37] | That’s very magnanimous. | 你真是宽宏大量 |
[1:07:39] | So Van Beber’s your dad, yes? | 万·比伯是你父亲 对么 |
[1:07:40] | Technically, for about another week or so. Then he’s gonna be my dead dad. | 技术上说 再过个把星期他就变成我的先父了 |
[1:07:44] | So, yeah, sad story all around. | 所以 是的 生活充满了杯具 |
[1:07:47] | Your methods are unorthodox. | 你的做法虽然非主流 |
[1:07:48] | But I must admit, I admire your loyalty. | 但我必须承认 我欣赏你的忠诚 |
[1:07:51] | Police! | 警察! |
[1:07:56] | A few of my dad’s friends. | 我父亲的几个朋友 |
[1:07:58] | I’m an only child. He gets kind of overprotective. | 我是独生子女 他对我有点过度保护了 |
[1:08:00] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:09:01] | Blades. | 布雷兹 |
[1:09:03] | You could have put my father away for life. | 你可以选择让我爸爸活下来 |
[1:09:05] | Instead you had to kill him? | 但你坚持要杀了他 |
[1:09:08] | I’m sorry. I was just doing my job. | 我很抱歉 我只是尽忠职守 |
[1:09:10] | No compromises. No deals. | 永不妥协 没有商量 |
[1:09:13] | Right? Well, guess what. | 对吧 好吧 你猜怎么样 |
[1:09:15] | No deal for you either. | 现在对你也没有商量 |
[1:09:17] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah, well, Wohl was her mother’s maiden name. | 是的 好吧 沃尔是她妈妈的姓 |
[1:09:54] | Van Beber never married her. | 万·比伯从来没有娶她过门 |
[1:09:58] | I hate to admit it, Blades, but you’re not a half-bad detective. | 我很不想承认 布雷兹 但你不是一个坏警察 |
[1:10:04] | Okay, enough. Thank you for driving me home. | 好吧 够了 谢谢你送我回家 |
[1:10:06] | I’m gonna go soak in a hot bath the next 85 years. | 我要去享受一个热水澡 为了之后的85年 |
[1:10:10] | Are we still on for Whole Foods? | 我们还是去全食超市吃么 |
[1:10:11] | You bet. Want a ride to work in the morning? | 你一点都对 明早要搭顺风车上班么 |
[1:10:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:10:17] | How very gallant of you. | 你表现的十分英勇 |
[1:10:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:10:40] | -It’s tomorrow. – Again. | -已经是明天了 -再现 |
[1:10:42] | – At least this didn’t happen on my birthday. – That’s good. | -至少这不是发生在我的生日 -这是好事 |
[1:10:45] | That is good. | 这是好事 |
[1:10:50] | – That’s bad. – That is bad. | -这是坏事 -这是坏事 |
[1:10:59] | Still going after my dad for adultery? | 你还会跟踪我爸调查偷情事件么 |
[1:11:01] | If your mom’s still hiring. I need the work. | 只要你妈妈还在聘用我 我就得干活 |
[1:11:04] | You know my dad isn’t cheating, right? | 你知道我爸没有出轨 是么 |
[1:11:06] | I know no such thing. | 我知道没有这回事 |
[1:11:07] | It’s a fantasy. He never cheated on her. | 这是一个幻想 我爸从来没有对不起我妈 |
[1:11:10] | She cheated on him. | 我妈对不起我爸 |
[1:11:11] | He’s a dentist for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 他只是一个牙医 |
[1:11:14] | – But to the stars. – Oh, God. More fantasy. | -但是他是明星们的牙医 -哦 上帝 更多的幻想 |
[1:11:17] | Does my mother have any actual evidence of this affair? | 我妈对这些绯闻有什么实际的证据么 |
[1:11:20] | Her theory is that he takes his girl or girls… | 她认为你爸把妹子或者是妹子们带到… |
[1:11:24] | …to this hotel. | …这个酒店 |
[1:11:25] | – And what do you think? – I don’t get paid to think. | -那你是怎么想的 -我没有收到钱去想 |
[1:11:32] | – That’s clear. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -这下都清楚了 -你是什么意思 |
[1:11:35] | It means I found the car. | 意思是我找到车了 |
[1:11:39] | If the Hawk was supposed to be on its way to Argentina… | 如果雄鹰是在去阿根廷的路上… |
[1:11:41] | …why did it keep popping up over town? | …为什么它还不断出现在城里 |
[1:11:43] | Excellent question. | 很好的问题 |
[1:11:45] | You wouldn’t expect a thief to steal it then tool around. | 你不会认为小偷偷它就是为了在邻里间展示吧 |
[1:11:48] | – No. – My dad is a notorious cheapskate. | -不会 -我爸爸是个远近闻名的铁公鸡 |
[1:11:51] | Except when driving the Hawk. | 除了开着雄鹰的时候 |
[1:11:52] | He would never take a mistress to a swank hotel. | 他永远不会舍得带情人去斯万克酒店开房的 |
[1:11:55] | He would park the car in a hotel garage if it meant keeping it off the street. | 但他会把车停到酒店的车库 而不是在街边乱停 |
[1:12:08] | What do you say? I get a turn at the wheel of this beauty? | 你怎么说 我能开着这个美人兜个风么 |
[1:12:10] | All right, you’ve earned it. | 好的 这是你应得的 |
[1:12:14] | You just go very easy, okay? | 你要开得非常温柔 好吗 |
[1:12:17] | She likes to be rewed a lot before she downshifts. | 她在降档前要给一脚空油 |
[1:12:20] | – Taser boy? – Yes? | -电击男 -什么事 |
[1:12:21] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:12:23] | That video is gonna get me elected. | 这口号一定会让我当选的 |
[1:12:24] | No bad publicity except if it’s an obituary. | 没有坏警察 除了讣告上的 |
[1:12:26] | – You got my vote. – Convicts can’t vote. | -我投你一票 -囚犯不能投票 |
[1:12:28] | You have to convince 12 jurors, including at least a few females. | 那你要说服12位陪审团 包括至少几个女性 |
[1:12:36] | Yes. Yes. | 爽 爽 |
[1:12:47] | – You must have a lot of tickets. – Drive! | -你一定收到很多罚单 -快开! |
[1:12:56] | – The biggest mistake of my life. – What? | -这是我一辈子最大的错误 -什么 |
[1:12:58] | Letting you drive! | 让你开车! |
[1:13:14] | Apologize to your father for me. | 帮我向你父亲道歉 |
[1:13:16] | Dad, I am really, really sorry. | 爸 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[1:13:55] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[1:13:58] | He never stood a chance against the Hawk. | 他没有机会能对抗雄鹰 |
[1:14:01] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:14:03] | On Van Beber’s payroll, no doubt. | 是万·比伯在给他发工资 毫无疑问 |
[1:14:06] | I guess killing his daughter didn’t endear us to him. | 我猜杀了他的女儿没有让我们和他的关系更亲密 |
[1:14:11] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[1:14:14] | I’ve never been lucky. | 我从来没有幸运过 |
[1:14:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:31] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:14:32] | Keeping me alive. | 让我活下来 |
[1:14:35] | Protect and serve, my man. That’s the job. | 维护法纪 为人民服务 老兄 这是工作 |
[1:14:39] | So speaking of you sending me to prison … | 那么说到你送我进监狱的事… |
[1:14:42] | We were? | 我们是么 |
[1:14:45] | Admittedly, I’ve had some lapses of judgment. | 无可否认 我有时会判断失误 |
[1:14:48] | But I’m really not one of the bad guys. | 但我真的不是坏人们中的一员 |
[1:14:52] | Yeah, well, I’ve had some lapses here and there. | 是啊 我有时到处都失误 |
[1:14:55] | And I’m definitely one of the good guys. | 而我绝对是好人们中的一员 |
[1:15:00] | Thanks for showing me the forest and the grays. | 谢谢你向我展示了森林和灰色地带 |
[1:15:05] | – Am I supposed to know what that means? – Not really. | -我应该知道这是什么意思么 -不一定 |
[1:15:11] | Oh, what am I gonna tell my dad? | 我 我要怎么开口和我爸说呢 |
[1:15:13] | What am I gonna tell my dad? | 我要怎么开口和我爸说呢 |
[1:15:17] | Tell him how much you love him. | 告诉他你有多爱他 |
[1:15:20] | The rest is pretty much paint by numbers. | 其余的几乎是用数字说话 |
[1:15:51] | Have you seen a red Studebaker Hawk? | 你有没有见过一辆红色斯图贝克雄鹰 |
[1:15:54] | Sorry, I haven’t. | 对不起 我没有看见 |
[1:16:21] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:16:23] | Hey. Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[1:16:27] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:16:29] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[1:16:31] | What? Where’s mom? | 什么 妈妈在哪 |
[1:16:33] | Oh, no, no, no. it’s okay. Mom is fine. | 哦 不不不不 没事的 妈妈很好 |
[1:16:37] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[1:16:39] | Now, look, Theo. | 现在 瞧 希欧 |
[1:16:41] | I don’t want you to overreact or anything… | 我不想你反应过度什么的… |
[1:16:44] | …but it appears as if the Hawk has been stolen. | …但看起来雄鹰像是被偷了 |
[1:16:51] | – Are you sure? – I’m sorry. | -你确定么 -我很抱歉 |
[1:16:53] | I know how much it meant to you. | 我知道它对你有多重要 |
[1:16:56] | Me? | 我? |
[1:16:58] | That car meant everything in the world to you. | 这车对你来说胜过这世上所有一切 |
[1:17:00] | Everything? No, no, no. | 所有一切? 不不不 |
[1:17:03] | It’s a fine automobile… | 它是一辆好车… |
[1:17:07] | …but you know what I always say: | 但你知道我总是说 |
[1:17:10] | it’s just a car. | 它只是一辆车 |
[1:17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:20] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:17:22] | I love you too, kiddo. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[1:17:27] | We interviewed a few jurors after the mistrial… | 在流审之后我们和几个陪审员进行了面谈… |
[1:17:29] | …they seemed pretty unimpressed, | …他们看起来相当不感兴趣 |
[1:17:31] | so we walked away. | 所以我们放弃了 |
[1:17:32] | But the fact that you decided to dismiss the case… | 但事实是你决定对这个案件进行撤诉… |
[1:17:35] | …doesn’t mean Detective Blades is innocent. | …不代表布雷兹警官是无辜的 |
[1:17:38] | – I used to know what that word means. – Counsel, do you mind? | -我以前知道这个词的含义 -律师 你介意么 |
[1:17:42] | We couldn’t make a case We dumped it. | 我们已经撤诉了就不需立案 |
[1:17:44] | I understand you spent time with Detective Blades… | 我明白你花了很多时间和布雷兹警官一起… |
[1:17:46] | …looking for your car, which you reported stolen? | …寻找你报警称被偷了的车 |
[1:17:49] | – That’s true. – And in fact your father had the car? | -这是事实 -而实际上是你父亲开走了车? |
[1:17:54] | We don’t choose our parents, sergeant. | 我们无法选择父母 警长 |
[1:17:57] | Looks like you and Detective Blades had quite an adventure. | 看起来你和布雷兹警官经历了一场大冒险 |
[1:18:02] | Detective Blades was instrumental | 布雷兹警官在揭露 |
[1:18:04] | in uncovering a damaging leak… | 这个潜伏在我们公务员队伍里的害群之马… |
[1:18:06] | …that was in our office. | …的事件中起了很大的作用 |
[1:18:08] | A leak which had already resulted in the death of an FBI informant. | 一个导致了FBI线人死亡结局的害群之马 |
[1:18:11] | That’s very impressive. Look… | 真是令人印象深刻 瞧… |
[1:18:13] | …you knew at the time that Detective Blades was on administrative leave… | …你知道当时布雷兹警官正在停职期间… |
[1:18:17] | …and he had specific orders not to do any police work. | …而他收到特别指示不得执行任何警务工作 |
[1:18:21] | My mother hired him as a PI to look for the car. | 我母亲聘请他作为私家侦探来寻找失车 |
[1:18:23] | Which your father had. | 你父亲开走的那辆 |
[1:18:26] | – Exactly. – Exactly. | -完全正确 -完全正确 |
[1:18:27] | I bet Detective Blades went out of his way… | 我敢赌布雷兹警官在外面的时候… |
[1:18:30] | …not to mislead anyone about his status. | …没有误导他人错认他的身份 |
[1:18:32] | He never flipped his badge, right? | 他从来没有出示他的警徽 对么 |
[1:18:35] | Never brandished his gun? | 从来没有挥舞他的枪支? |
[1:18:37] | Never once in your presence identified himself as a police officer? | 一次也没有在你在场时声称他自己是警察? |
[1:18:49] | Technically, no. | 从技术上说 没有 |
[1:18:53] | But he did order a lot of doughnuts. | 但他确实点了很多甜甜圈 |