英文名称:Munich
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Best place we went to since we’ve been here. | 刚才那地方超好玩 |
[01:18] | Definitely, man. | 超赞的 |
[01:20] | -Way to go, buddy. -Brother. | – 好样的 – 大伙儿 |
[01:22] | -You guys coming back to my place? -All right. Let’s go. | – 要到我房间续摊吗? – 好啊,走吧 |
[01:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:30] | Shame, shame. Closing down the beer garden. | 哇塞,你们也喝到酒吧打烊呀 |
[01:34] | Hundred-meter dash powered by knackwurst and lager. | 小心德国啤酒喝多了会跑不动哦 |
[01:39] | Where are you guys from? | 你们来自哪里? |
[01:42] | What’s your event? | 竞赛项目是什么? |
[01:46] | They don’t speak English, man. | 他们不会说英文啦 |
[01:49] | -Let’s help them over. -Come on. Up? | – 咱们帮他们一把 – 上去呀 |
[01:53] | Here you go. | 这就对了 |
[01:55] | Let’s go. I got you. Come on. | 来呀,我帮你 |
[02:00] | Up. Yeah. All right? | 行吗? |
[02:08] | -You guys take care. -See you. | – 保重了 – 再见 |
[02:12] | -Take it easy. -See you. | – 保重 – 回头见 |
[02:14] | You’re taking the grade tomorrow. | 你明天赢定了 |
[02:16] | Watch yourself, man. | 小心点 |
[03:53] | I’m Jim McKay speaking to you live… | 午安,我是记者吉姆麦凯 |
[03:55] | at this moment, from ABC headquarters… | 目前在西德慕尼黑奥运选手村外 |
[03:57] | just outside the Olympic village in Munich, West Germany. | 美国广播网转播中心连线报导 |
[04:01] | The peace of what have been called the “serene Olympics”… | 代表世界大同的奥运和平形象 |
[04:04] | was shattered just before dawn this morning, about 5:00. | 在今晨五点破晓前遭到粉碎 |
[04:08] | There is great uncertainty about how many Israelis… | 目前仍然不确定 |
[04:11] | are being held hostage in the apartment. | 有几位以色列人遭到挟持 |
[04:13] | It now appears that Black September has tossed a piece of paper… | “黑九月”恐怖份子抛出一张纸条 |
[04:16] | out the window. A list of demands. | 列出一连串要求 |
[04:19] | They want what they call “the Israeli war machine”… | 他们要求所谓的以色列战争机器 |
[04:21] | to release 200 Arabs, which it insists are political prisoners… | 释放两百名阿拉伯政治犯 |
[04:25] | or the hostages will be killed. | 否则就杀害人质 |
[04:28] | The terrorist communique ends with an appeal… | 这份声明最后呼吁 |
[04:30] | for revolutionaries of the world to unite. | 全世界革命份子团结一致 |
[04:34] | This is building number 31. At this moment… | 这是31号宿舍 |
[04:38] | eight or nine terrified living human beings… | 目前有八或九名人质 |
[04:41] | are being held prisoner. | 遭恐怖份子挟持为囚犯 |
[04:43] | The demands have been many… There’s someone right now. | 对方有许多要求,有人出来了 |
[04:47] | This certainly has to be one of the guerrillas. | 他应该是其中一名游击队员 |
[04:49] | A man with a stocking mask on his face. Weird. | 他头上罩了丝袜头套,令人费解 |
[04:53] | What’s going on inside that head and that mind? | 他的心中到底在想什么? |
[04:56] | Just a short while ago, there was… | 稍早 |
[04:58] | another in this long series of negotiations. | 在另一场漫长的谈判中 |
[05:01] | The spokesman for the group came out, spoke, went back. | 黑九月小组的代表走出来 发言之后就回去了 |
[05:05] | It seems to be a process of speak and consultation. | 他似乎只有说话和询问 |
[05:09] | Does it mean it’s all right? Or does it mean it’s all over? | 这代表达成共识或是谈判破裂? |
[05:12] | Come and get us. | 来抓我们 |
[05:14] | As Peter Jennings indicated, the German army… | 记者彼得詹宁斯指出 |
[05:16] | because of very complicated laws… | 德军因为非常复杂的法律 |
[05:20] | would not be allowed to participate. | 不准介入此事 |
[05:22] | And there you see an athlete holding a canvas bag… | 一名运动员拿着牛皮纸袋 |
[05:25] | in which is obviously a machine gun. | 很显然是一把机关枪 |
[05:27] | Peter Jennings, once again, is stationed… | 记者彼得詹宁斯 |
[05:29] | inside the Olympic village. With the naked eye, Peter… | 驻派在奥运村内,彼得… |
[05:31] | what do you see now? | 你目前看到什么? |
[05:33] | Jim, there are now a great many… | 吉姆,目前有相当多… |
[05:36] | maybe a dozen already, of those security men… | 约有十几名运动服的… |
[05:40] | in athletic uniforms. | 保安人员 |
[06:02] | Stop! | 别动 |
[06:04] | It now appears that the siege of the apartment building… | 现在看来警方的攻坚行动 |
[06:07] | where the hostages are being held has been called off… | 已经被取消 |
[06:09] | and the German police are retreating from the area. | 德国警方也全面撤退 |
[06:11] | Officials seem to have decided to abandon their plans… | 游击队领袖 |
[06:13] | when the leader of the fedayeen came out of the building… | 要求警方撤退 |
[06:15] | and demanded they call off the siege… | 他说电视能看到 |
[06:17] | pointing out that the entire operation… | 整个攻坚行动 |
[06:19] | was being watched on a television set… | 于是政府官员决定 |
[06:20] | within the apartment. | 取消原定计划 |
[06:21] | Apparently, new demands have been made to move the fedayeen… | 恐怖份子要求带着人质离开 |
[06:23] | and their hostages, though it isn’t yet known… | 但是时间和地点 |
[06:26] | when or where this might occur. | 仍不确定 |
[06:27] | This is Peter. Do you have something… | 这是记者彼得 |
[06:29] | to report to us from where you are? | 有什么消息? |
[06:31] | This is Cosell. I certainly do, Peter. | 这是记者柯赛,我有最新消息 |
[06:34] | We have an immense flurry of action here. | 目前这里一片骚动 |
[06:37] | Suddenly, in the whole area between building 20 and building 12… | 奥运主办单位移开停放在… |
[06:42] | they have been clearing out cars. | 20和12号宿舍之间的车辆 |
[06:44] | Obviously wary of an assault from the German police… | 担心德国警方会展开攻坚行动 |
[07:01] | … within five minutes. | 五分钟之内 |
[07:03] | What I’m hearing from here is that… | 我听到的消息是… |
[07:04] | they’re heading to an airport called Furstenfeldbruck. | 他们正在前往 福斯顿费尔德布鲁克机场 |
[07:08] | … says the chopper just landed… | 直升机刚刚降落 |
[07:10] | at the back of the Olympic village here. | 在奥运村后方 |
[07:11] | Can you see gate number seven? | 你看到七号大门吗? |
[07:13] | This is Vance Kolvig. What I have seen are… | 这是记者范斯柯维格 |
[07:16] | four hostages in one helicopter… | 我看到一架直升机有四名人质 |
[07:18] | and it looks like five hostages in the first helicopter. | 第一架直升机则有五名人质 |
[07:22] | Yes, I just got back a little while ago… | 我稍早之前才回来 |
[07:24] | and it was obvious that something… | 情况很显然… |
[07:26] | quite serious was going on out there. | 相当严重 |
[07:27] | Here we are, outside the gates. There are armored cars… | 大门外面有装甲车… |
[07:30] | police cars… | 警车… |
[07:32] | Police are pouring in through the gates with lights flashing… | 警员拿闪光灯冲进大门 |
[07:34] | and here come some more. Five, six, here comes another one. | 后面有更多警力,又来了一辆 |
[07:37] | Seven armored cars have gone in through the gates now. | 一共有七辆装甲车通过大门 |
[07:39] | They’re mounting a major invasion. | 他们展开大规模攻坚行动 |
[07:41] | The latest word we get from the airport is that… | 来自机场最新的消息是… |
[07:43] | quote, “all hell has broken loose out there. “ | (慕尼黑时间凌晨1时15分 1972年9月6日) 那里的情况一片混乱 |
[08:02] | It’s just arrived, Peter. The bus has arrived… | 巴士刚刚开到… |
[08:04] | to the helicopters. We have reports now… | – 直升机旁边 – 我们收到消息… |
[08:06] | that all the hostages, all nine hostages are safe. | 全数人质,九名人质全都平安无事 |
[08:10] | We repeat, we have confirmed, it’s just past 1:00 a.m. | 我们重覆确认,目前凌晨一点多 |
[08:14] | The fighting ceased at midnight. | 攻坚行动于午夜结束 |
[08:16] | Well, that’s at least 24 we’ve seen go in… | 至少有24辆装甲车开进去 |
[08:18] | and now we can see the lights flashing… | 然后就看到刺眼闪光 |
[08:20] | There was a terrible battle at the airport, but the hostages… | 机场发生激烈战斗,但是人质… |
[08:23] | somehow the hostages are safe. | 人质竟然安全无恙 |
[08:25] | And, according to these reports, all Arab terrorists… | 根据官方报导 |
[08:28] | have died by German gunfire. | 恐怖份子全都被德国警方歼灭 |
[08:30] | Originally it was said that the hostages were safe… | 原来的报导是人质都被安全救出 |
[08:33] | but now that has been changed. | 最新消息却不是这样 |
[08:35] | An Olympic spokesman said that… | 一名奥运发言人说… |
[08:37] | Of the areas in the world, this is one of the areas… | 这是全世界纷乱最多的地区… |
[08:45] | They’ve spent their youth, their young people… | 他们各自花大钱… |
[08:47] | they’ve spent all their money on wars. | 征兵打仗 |
[08:49] | Now they have a chance to build their nations. These nations… | 现在有机会建立自己的国家 |
[08:51] | And, of course, they’re compatible. The Arabs and the Israelis… | 他们当然可以和平共处 阿拉伯人和以色列人… |
[08:54] | are perfectly compatible as far as I can tell. | 可以和平共处 |
[08:56] | And now, as you say, Peter, you’re quite right. | 但是你说的对,彼得 |
[08:58] | They’ve been jolted apart again, as they were… | 他们本来有希望达成和解 |
[09:00] | seeming to come just a little closer. Little hope. | 现在却因为这起事件彻底决裂 |
[09:03] | We’ve just gotten the final word. When I was a kid… | 我们收到最可靠的消息 我小时候我父亲常说… |
[09:06] | my father used to say our greatest hopes and our worst fears… | 我们最大的希望和恐惧很少发生 |
[09:08] | are seldom realized. Our worst fears have been realized tonight. | 但我们最大的恐惧今晚发生了 |
[09:12] | They’ve now said that there were 11 hostages. | 据报一共有11名人质 |
[09:15] | Two were killed in their rooms… | 两名昨天清晨… |
[09:18] | yesterday morning. | 在宿舍房间遇害 |
[09:20] | Nine were killed at the airport tonight. | 九名今晚在机场不幸丧命 |
[09:25] | They’re all gone. | 他们全都死了 |
[09:28] | … before a quiet crowd of 80,000. | 八万名群众寂静无声 |
[09:30] | After the ceremony, the surviving team… | 悼念仪式结束后 |
[09:32] | saw the coffins of their fallen comrades… | 以色列奥运选手看着同胞的棺材 |
[09:34] | loaded onto an airplane to bring them home together. | 被装上飞机运回祖国 |
[09:37] | Enormous crowds also gathered on Dizengoff Street… | 大批群众聚集在特拉维夫街头 |
[09:40] | and in Jerusalem on the plaza in front of the Knesset. | 以及耶路撒冷以色列国会前广场 |
[09:43] | People are weeping, tearing their clothes. | 人们搥胸顿足、嚎啕大哭 |
[09:46] | The funerals, which will be held tomorrow in Jerusalem… | 明天在耶路撒冷举行的葬礼 |
[09:49] | are expected to draw tens of thousands of mourners. | 估计将吸引成千上万名悼念群众 |
[09:52] | These are the names of the members of the Israeli team… | 以下是慕尼黑奥运以色列选手 |
[09:54] | at the Munich Olympics, who were held hostage… | 他们被阿拉伯恐怖份子 |
[09:56] | beaten, and finally murdered by Arab terrorists. | 挟持为人质后惨遭杀害 |
[10:00] | Yosef Gottfreund. | 叶瑟夫古德方 |
[10:02] | Eliezaar Halfen. | 伊力札哈芬 |
[10:04] | Yakov Springer. | 雅各夫史宾格 |
[10:07] | Dr. Wadi Haddad. | 瓦迪哈达博士 |
[10:10] | Abu Daoud. | 阿布岛德 |
[10:12] | Mahmoud Hamshari. | 玛慕德罕薛瑞 |
[10:13] | Andre Spitzer. | 安卓史毕哲 |
[10:15] | Zeev Friedman. | 吉夫费德曼 |
[10:17] | Kehat Schur. | 克海特舒尔 |
[10:19] | Wael Zwaiter. | 韦耶兹魏特 |
[10:21] | Dr. Basil al-Kubaisi. | 贝索艾库拜兹博士 |
[10:23] | Kamal Nasser. | 卡默奈瑟 |
[10:24] | Mark Slavin. | 马克斯拉温 |
[10:26] | Amitzur Shapira. | 艾米兹薛毕洛 |
[10:29] | David Berger. | 达威柏格 |
[10:31] | Kemal Adwan. | 卡莫艾德万 |
[10:33] | Abu Youssef. | 阿布尤索夫 |
[10:35] | Mohammed Boudia. | 莫哈密德布迪亚 |
[10:36] | Yosef Romano. | 尤瑟夫洛玛诺 |
[10:38] | Moshe Weinberg. | 摩希温柏堡 |
[10:39] | Hussein al-Chir. | 胡珊艾契尔 |
[10:41] | Ali Hassan Salameh. | 阿里哈桑萨拉密 |
[10:47] | As all of Israel mourns, of course everyone says prayers… | 以色列全国上下一致哀恸 每位国民都为死者… |
[10:50] | for the people… | 祈祷 |
[10:51] | I tried not to think about you, but I couldn’t. | 我不想替你担心却办不到 |
[10:54] | … a very private, terrible grief in the days and years to come. | 死者家属一定痛不欲生… |
[10:58] | I have the world’s most boring job. What’s going to happen to me? | 我的工作超无聊 有什么好担心的呢? |
[11:02] | Well, they were just athletes. They went to the Olympics. | 他们只是运动选手 |
[11:05] | Look what happened to them. | 去参加奥运却被杀死 |
[11:10] | What now? | 你说我该怎么办? |
[11:13] | Now we’re going to have a baby. | 你要生一个小宝宝 |
[11:18] | Eleven names. | 十一个名字 |
[11:20] | Give us the order, and we’ll begin. | 你一下令我们就展开行动 |
[11:27] | It’s the same as Eichmann. | 就和对付纳粹战犯艾希曼一样 |
[11:31] | We say to these butchers: | 我们要向这些屠夫示威… |
[11:32] | “You didn’t want to share this world with us… | “你们不想和我们和平共处 |
[11:34] | “then we don’t have to share this world with you.” | “我们也不会让你们好过” |
[11:38] | There’s legitimacy for this. Am I correct? | 这是合法的,对吧? |
[11:44] | Ambushed and slaughtered again… | 他们遭到残忍屠杀 |
[11:49] | while the rest of the world is playing games, Olympic torches… | 奥运竞赛却继续进行 他们传递奥运圣火、颁发奖牌 |
[11:52] | and brass bands and dead Jews in Germany. | 不管十一名犹太人惨遭杀害 |
[11:56] | And the world couldn’t care less. | 世人根本就不在乎 |
[11:58] | We’ve responded. We sent 70 fighter jets. | 我们已经展开报复行动 派出七十架战斗机 |
[12:00] | A response no one heard. | 但是没有人知道 |
[12:01] | Air strikes on guerrilla training centers. That’s a response. | 轰炸游击队训练中心就算报复 |
[12:04] | No one notices what happens in the border camps. | 没有人在乎那些偏远营地 |
[12:06] | Sixty Arabs dead, at least. Who knows how many wounded. | 至少炸死六十人,伤者不计其数 |
[12:09] | This is about fixing the world’s attention. | 重点是引起全世界的注意 |
[12:11] | Well, it’s not just a publicity stunt. | 这并不是宣传活动 |
[12:14] | Let me remind you. | 让我提醒大家 |
[12:16] | Ali Hassan Salameh, he invented Black September. | 阿里哈桑萨拉密是“黑九月”首领 |
[12:20] | He is the architect of the Munich murders. | 也是慕尼黑事件幕后主使 |
[12:24] | These people. | 这些人 |
[12:26] | They’re sworn to destroy us. | 誓死要消灭我们 |
[12:31] | Forget peace for now. | 用和平手段不能解决问题 |
[12:33] | We have to show them we’re strong. | 我们得证明我们的实力 |
[12:37] | We have laws, we represent civilization. | 我们有法律、有文明 |
[12:40] | Some people say we can’t afford to be civilized. | 有人说用文明手段就会吃亏 |
[12:43] | I’ve always resisted such people. | 我以前不苟同这种想法 |
[12:47] | But I don’t know who these maniacs are… | 但这次的暴徒… |
[12:49] | and where they come from. | 来历不明 |
[12:52] | Palestinians? | 是巴勒斯坦人吗? |
[12:54] | They’re not recognizable. | 就算是也认不出来 |
[12:59] | You tell me what law protects people like these. | 法律应该保护这种恶棍吗? |
[13:06] | Today I’m hearing with new ears. | 今天我有新的想法 |
[13:09] | Every civilization finds it necessary… | 每个文明对自己的道德和价值观… |
[13:12] | to negotiate compromises with its own values. | 都必须做出让步妥协 |
[13:19] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做出了决定 |
[13:21] | The responsibility is entirely mine. | 这是我的责任 |
[13:31] | -Avner? -Yes? | – 艾夫纳? – 是的 |
[13:33] | We’re going to Jerusalem. Get in. | 你要去耶路撒冷,上车 |
[13:37] | Come on, sir. | 走吧 |
[13:47] | Hello. I’m General Zamir. | 你好,我是札米将军 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:52] | You swore us in. | 您带领我们宣誓就职 |
[13:54] | My unit, when I joined Mossad. | 当我加入情报局的时候 |
[13:56] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[13:59] | Of course, I know your father. | 不过我认识令尊 |
[14:11] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[14:14] | -It’s been… -Two years since I worked for you. | – 好久不见 – 我两年前当过您的保镖 |
[14:17] | I remember. Please, sit down. | 我记得,请坐 |
[14:21] | Harari. | 这是海拉瑞 |
[14:23] | General Nadav. | 奈达夫将军 |
[14:26] | And General Yariv. | 这是雅瑞甫将军 |
[14:28] | How are you? How is your father? | 你好,令尊好吗? |
[14:30] | He’s fine. Thank you. | 他很好,谢谢 |
[14:34] | Coffee? It’s wonderful to see you again. | 来杯咖啡?很高兴再见到你 |
[14:37] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[14:41] | The chief of the Mossad, two generals… | 这里有情报局局长、两名将军 |
[14:44] | and the Prime Minister. Obviously, it’s important. | 以及总理,这件事一定很重要 |
[14:49] | This is something new. | 这是全新的情况 |
[14:51] | What happened in Munich changes everything. | 慕尼黑事件改变了一切 |
[14:56] | We want to ask you. Will you undertake a mission? | 我们要请你执行一项任务 |
[15:00] | An important mission. You will have to leave the country… | 一项很重要的任务 你必须离开祖国和家人 |
[15:03] | and your family, maybe for years. | 也许要离开很多年 |
[15:06] | -And it is dangerous. -You can’t talk about it to anyone. | – 这项任务很危险 – 不能告诉任何人 |
[15:09] | Not even your wife. | 包括你老婆 |
[15:15] | Now you should say something. | 现在轮到你说话 |
[15:19] | Do you have any questions? | 你有问题吗? |
[15:23] | So, this isn’t about guarding tourists on El Al jets? | 我猜我不是要负责保护游客了 |
[15:29] | No questions? | 你没有问题? |
[15:31] | Did we mention how dangerous it is? | 我们没说有多危险吗? |
[15:34] | You know, my sister died on Tuesday. | 你知道我的姐妹周二过世 |
[15:37] | -No, I didn’t know that. -Cancer. | – 我并不知道 – 癌症 |
[15:39] | I couldn’t go to the athletes’ funerals… | 所以我没参加运动员的… |
[15:42] | because she died. | 葬礼 |
[15:45] | That upset people, but she was my sister. | 有很多人不满,但她是我的姐妹 |
[15:49] | Family matters. | 家人最重要 |
[15:55] | -Your wife is pregnant. -Yes, seven months. | – 你太太怀孕了 – 对,七个月 |
[15:59] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜你 |
[16:01] | You were one of my favorite bodyguards. | 你是我最喜欢的其中一个保镖 |
[16:03] | You know, I like neat, durable men. | 我喜欢刻苦耐劳的手下 |
[16:06] | You liked having the son of a hero around. | 你喜欢英雄的儿子在你身边 |
[16:11] | Truth be told, you don’t look much like your father. | 老实说,你不太像你爸爸 |
[16:14] | No? | 是吗? |
[16:17] | Your mother is who you resemble. | 你比较像你妈妈 |
[16:38] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上决定 |
[16:41] | If you can’t decide in one day… | 你一天内不能决定 |
[16:44] | you can’t decide. | 就不适任 |
[16:55] | Her sister died. | 她的姐妹真的去世 |
[16:57] | But I think she didn’t go to the athletes’ funerals… | 但我认为她没参加葬礼 |
[16:59] | because some people are angry at her… | 是因为有些人怪她 |
[17:01] | for not negotiating with the terrorists. | 不肯和恐怖份子谈判 |
[17:12] | She didn’t go to the funerals… | 她不想在葬礼上 |
[17:13] | because she didn’t want to be booed. | 被嘘下台 |
[17:16] | It’s a good sign you didn’t ask questions. | 你没发问是好现象 |
[17:18] | You’ll say yes. | 你一定会答应 |
[17:19] | I’m your case officer. My name is Ephraim. | 我是你的主管,我叫埃弗兰 |
[17:48] | How late in the pregnancy before you have to stop having sex? | 孕妇到什么时候不能做爱? |
[17:55] | Labor. | 分娩那一天 |
[18:10] | Don’t worry about it. You won’t be around. | 别担心,到时候你不会在 |
[18:14] | Will you? | 会吗? |
[18:18] | Whatever they want, make sure they give you a raise. | 不管这是什么任务都要求加薪 |
[18:21] | I need things for the baby. | 宝宝需要很多东西 |
[18:23] | I can’t live with refusing this. | 要是我拒绝,我会良心不安 |
[18:27] | Your mother, she knew what she was doing. | 你妈很清楚自己在做什么 |
[18:31] | -She abandoned you on that kibbutz. -She didn’t abandon me. | – 她特意在犹太屯垦区丢弃你 – 她没丢弃我 |
[18:33] | My father was missing. | 我父亲不在 |
[18:35] | He was in prison, she was overwhelmed. | 他在坐牢,她无法养我 |
[18:37] | -Oh, yes. -She did what anybody would do. | – 是啊 – 任何人都会这么做 |
[18:40] | Yeah, so she took you to the kibbutz and abandoned you. | 于是她把你丢弃在犹太屯垦区 |
[18:44] | Now you think Israel is your mother. | 现在你把以色列当成母亲 |
[18:54] | So listen. | 听好了 |
[18:56] | I’m going to go along with this, until I don’t. | 我有一天可能会不支持你 |
[19:01] | -Do you understand me? -I love you. | – 你明白吗? – 我爱你 |
[19:07] | I’m not the hero’s nice wife. | 我不是默默支持英雄的好妻子 |
[19:15] | First you resign from Mossad. Your new contract. | 你要先退出以色列情报局 这是你的新合约 |
[19:21] | It says we do not employ you, offer you benefits, or pensions… | 它说明我们并不雇用你 |
[19:24] | or legal aid or medical assistance. | 也不提供福利或医疗保险 |
[19:27] | It’s a contract that there is no contract. | 你从此和情报局毫无瓜葛 |
[19:30] | -Do I get a copy? -You don’t. | – 我能拿到副本吗? – 不能 |
[19:32] | Your pension contribution refund. | 这是你的资遣费 |
[19:35] | You’re now officially unofficial. | 你正式脱离政府单位 |
[19:37] | Unemployed and uninsured. | 失去职业及保险 |
[19:41] | You’ll open two accounts… | 你要在日内瓦的… |
[19:42] | at the Union de Banques Suisse in Geneva… | 瑞士联合银行 |
[19:45] | on Rue du Commerce. | 开设两个银行帐户 |
[19:46] | Operational funds in one box, in the other your salary… | 分别是行动经费和你的薪水 |
[19:50] | which you don’t take till the mission ends… | 任务结束才能一次提领… |
[19:52] | when you get what accumulates. | 累计薪资 |
[19:54] | Also, for each of your men, you open an account for his salary. | 你每位手下也要开设银行帐户 |
[19:57] | -How many men do I have for this… -In the operational funds box… | – 我有几名手下? – 行动经费帐户内 |
[20:01] | we will deposit 250,000 American dollars. | 将有25万美元的存款 |
[20:05] | You take it out, we put more in. | 提领后会有更多钱存进去 |
[20:08] | I want receipts. | 我要收据 |
[20:11] | You are not working for the Baron Rothschild. | 你不是替大财团做事 |
[20:13] | You’re working for Israel, a small country. | 而是替小国以色列工作 |
[20:15] | I’m an old Galicianer from a mud hut in the Ukraine. | 我来自乌克兰的乡下地方 |
[20:19] | And I don’t trust Yekke putzes let loose in Europe… | 不信任你这个德国犹太佬 |
[20:21] | with unlimited operational expenses. | 也不会给你无上限行动经费 |
[20:24] | I was born in Israel. I’m not a Yekke. | 我在以色列出生,不是德国犹太佬 |
[20:26] | -Where is your grandpa from? -Frankfurt. | – 你祖父来自哪里? – 法兰克福 |
[20:29] | You’re a Yekke. | 那你就是德国犹太佬 |
[20:31] | Your wife receives monthly $1,000 in her bank account. | 你太太每个月会收到一千美元 |
[20:36] | Also, we leave messages in the box with the operational funds. | 我们会在银行保险箱给你留纸条 |
[20:39] | You can leave messages for us. | 你也可以留纸条给我们 |
[20:42] | -But there shouldn’t be messages. -I don’t care about that. | – 不过最好都不要留 – 我不在乎这些 |
[20:47] | -Bring me receipts, you got me? -I got you. | – 给我收据就行,了吗? – 我了 |
[20:51] | Whatever you are doing, somebody else is paying for it. | 不管你做什么总得有人付钱 |
[20:58] | We have 11 Palestinian names. | 我们有11个巴勒斯坦人姓名 |
[21:00] | Each had a hand in planning Munich. | 每一个都参与慕尼黑大屠杀 |
[21:02] | You’re going to kill them, 11 men, one by one. | 你要一个一个把他们杀死 |
[21:05] | They’re all in Europe now. | 他们都在欧洲 |
[21:06] | You’ll stay there as long as it takes. | 你也要留在那儿 |
[21:08] | Europe only, not the Arab countries. That’s for us, not you. | 不能去阿拉伯国家 那是我们的工作 |
[21:11] | And not Eastern Bloc. Don’t upset the Russians. | 也不能去东欧,别把苏联惹毛 |
[21:13] | Who needs it? | 没那个必要 |
[21:16] | You’ll have no contact with us. | 你不能跟我们联络 |
[21:18] | You’re not going to give me any information? | 你不给我任何情报吗? |
[21:21] | We deposit money from a fund that doesn’t exist… | 我们把不存在的行动经费 |
[21:24] | into a box we don’t know about, in a bank we never set foot in. | 存放在我们不知情的银行帐户 |
[21:27] | We can’t help you because we never heard of you before. | 我们没听过你,不能帮助你 |
[21:29] | You’ll do what the terrorists do. | 你要跟恐怖份子一样 |
[21:31] | You think they report back to home base? They don’t. | 你以为他们会向总部报告?当然不会 |
[21:35] | We want them dead. | 我们要他们的命 |
[21:37] | Nothing better than eating something sweet by the sea. | 在海边吃甜点真享受 |
[21:40] | You can ask questions now. | 你可以发问了 |
[21:42] | -Am I alone? -Four others. | – 只有我一个人吗? – 你有四名小组成员 |
[21:44] | They know useful things like cars, documents… | 帮你弄假文件、车子… |
[21:47] | cleanup to make sure you don’t… | 和处理善后 |
[21:49] | accidentally drop your fake passport… | 确保你没把… |
[21:50] | next to the dead body. You’re the team leader. | 假护照掉在尸体旁边 你是小组组长 |
[21:55] | -Who kills the targets? -You do. Who else? | – 谁负责消灭目标? – 你呀,还有谁? |
[21:58] | Use guns if you have to, but the bombs are preferable. | 有必要用枪,最好用炸弹 |
[22:01] | One of your guys knows how to make them. | 有一名组员是爆破专家 |
[22:03] | We want everyone to read in Le Monde some famous Arab terrorist is dead. | 我们要全世界知道恐怖份子的死讯 |
[22:06] | Who knows who blew him up? | 谁晓得是谁干的? |
[22:08] | -Why me? -So what’s wrong with you? | – 为什么找我? – 你有什么不好? |
[22:11] | I’m not an experienced field operative. | 我并不是情报员 |
[22:14] | -So I’m not known. -Not even I know you now. | – 没人认识我 – 就连我都不认识你 |
[22:17] | And also, I lived in Frankfurt when I was a kid… | 我小时候住过法兰克福 |
[22:20] | so I’m a Yekke Jew who knows his way around Europe. | 对欧洲各国还算熟悉 |
[22:22] | That’s a good reason. Here’s one more. You’re ordinary. | 没错,还有另一个原因,你很平凡 |
[22:25] | You aren’t a sabra Charles Bronson. | 不是犹太版的查理布朗逊 |
[22:27] | -I am a sabra. -I know. | – 我是犹太人 – 我知道 |
[22:29] | I know so much about you. You’re a nice sabra… | 我很了解你 |
[22:32] | with a dog and a baby on the way. You won’t shoot Spanish bellhops. | 你养了一条狗,老婆就快生了 千万别误杀旅馆门房 |
[22:35] | No bellhops. No civilians. | 绝对不能伤及平民百姓 |
[22:37] | That kind of trouble we can’t afford. | 别惹出这种麻烦事 |
[22:39] | The hard thing will not be finding them. | 最难的不是找到他们 |
[22:42] | Some of them, anyway, are not so carefully hidden. | 有些人根本没有躲起来 |
[22:44] | The hard thing will be not punishing yourselves… | 最难的是… |
[22:46] | by getting caught or getting killed. | 怎么不被抓到或杀死 |
[22:49] | -You want the last piece of baklava? -No. | – 要不要吃千层酥? – 不要 |
[22:51] | Smart decision. You should avoid sweets. | 聪明,千万别吃甜食 |
[22:54] | After all, you just signed away your dental insurance. | 你已经没有牙医保险了 |
[22:59] | This is Pierre Bouchet, your captain, speaking. | 我是机长皮耶布榭 |
[23:02] | Welcome aboard Flight SA 74 direct to Geneva. | 欢迎搭乘直飞日内瓦的74班机 |
[23:05] | We are now at a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet… | 目前的高度是三万英尺 |
[23:09] | and we wish you a pleasant flight. | 祝各位飞行愉快 |
[23:56] | Don’t shoot. I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 别开枪,我听不懂你的话 |
[24:22] | Easy, easy, easy. | 别激动,别激动… |
[26:18] | Press the buzzer when you’re done. | 好了就按铃 |
[26:39] | -Have a nice day. -Thank you. | – 祝你愉快 – 谢谢你 |
[26:46] | I’m not good at it. No. | 我说得不是很好 |
[26:48] | -Hebrew? -No. | – 希伯来话吗? – 对 |
[26:49] | A team leader who cooks. What a luxury. | 会做菜的组长,真幸福 |
[26:51] | -Years in the kibbutz kitchen. -You’ve done this before? | – 我在屯垦区学的 – 你干过这种事吗? |
[26:54] | Done what? | 什么事? |
[26:55] | Sit. Come on. | 坐吧 |
[26:58] | Because I joined Mossad 10 minutes ago, and I’m… | 我才刚加入情报局 |
[27:03] | Look, I want to kill every one of these pigs, but… | 我也想杀死这些混蛋… |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:08] | So, some of you have training in this kind of… | 你们都受过训吗? |
[27:11] | -He sells antiques. -Right here in Frankfurt. | – 他是古董商 – 我的店就开在法兰克福 |
[27:13] | It’s a front, but successful. | 只是幌子,不过生意兴隆 |
[27:15] | I’m a documents and identities specialist… | 我的专长是伪造文件 |
[27:17] | with a sharp eye for early Danish Modern. | 对丹麦古董家具眼光独具 |
[27:20] | And you? | 你呢? |
[27:22] | Oh, I make toys. | 我专门做玩具 |
[27:24] | -I thought you made bombs. -Toys, in Brussels. | – 我以为你做炸弹 – 我在布鲁塞尔做玩具 |
[27:28] | For bombs, I had to go to night school. | 我得上夜校学会做炸弹 |
[27:30] | My wife’s expecting. | 我太太就快生了 |
[27:32] | -Mazel tov. -Mazel tov. | – 恭喜了 – 恭喜了 |
[27:34] | -Beautiful. When? -Couple of months. | – 太好了,几时? – 再过两、三个月 |
[27:38] | Think we’ll be done by then? | 到时候会完成任务吗? |
[27:40] | Is it Ali Hassan Salameh we’re after? | 我们要暗杀阿里哈桑萨拉密吗? |
[27:45] | I mean, that’s the job, right? | 那就是我们的任务 |
[27:48] | We’re here to kill the guy who planned Munich. Am I right? | 暗杀慕尼黑事件的幕后主使 |
[27:54] | It’s strange, isn’t it, to think of oneself as an assassin? | 把自己想成职业杀手有点奇怪 |
[27:58] | Think of yourself as something else then. | 那就把自己想成别的吧 |
[28:01] | -A soldier in a war. -I mean, you know how to shoot… | – 为国家打仗的军人 – 你是神枪手 |
[28:06] | to assassinate people, right? | 也是暗杀高手,对吧? |
[28:10] | Mazels on the baby, and all that. That’s great. | 你老婆怀孕很棒 |
[28:12] | That’s just fantastic. But, I mean… | 恭喜你,不过我只想说… |
[28:15] | You make dolls in a toy shop… | 你在玩具店做洋娃娃 |
[28:19] | and you shop for sofas… | 你收购古董家具 |
[28:22] | and you, I don’t know what you do. | 我不知道你做什么 |
[28:24] | Me? I worry. | 我只会担心 |
[28:27] | So, why’d they make you team leader? | 你凭什么当组长? |
[28:30] | Because he really knows how to cook a brisket. | 因为他很会烧菜 |
[29:00] | -Hello? -Andreas. | – 喂? – 安卓亚 |
[29:02] | -Surprised? Surprised? -You punched me. | – 没想到吧? – 拜托 |
[29:04] | -You broke my jaw, man. -That was 10 years ago. | – 你打碎我的下巴 – 那是十年前 |
[29:06] | And you were sleeping with my girlfriend. | 你跟我女友上床 |
[29:08] | Listen, I’m in town. Are you around? | 我想跟你碰面,有空吗? |
[29:10] | Yeah, actually, I’m here with my girlfriend. | 我跟女友在我家 |
[29:12] | -Do you want to come over? -Perfect. | – 你想来吗? – 太好了 |
[29:44] | She’s incredible, isn’t she? | 她很有学问,对吧? |
[29:46] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我完全听不懂她在讲什么 |
[30:23] | I miss you, man. We really used to love each other. | 我很想你,咱们曾是好哥儿们 |
[30:26] | That was a long time ago. We were in high school. | 那是很久以前高中的事 |
[30:34] | I have some names. | 我有一些名字 |
[30:36] | Some people I need to find for my rich American friends. | 我要替有钱美国佬找到他们 |
[30:43] | Give me my money, Yvonne. | 把我的钱还给我 |
[30:47] | -One hundred fifty. -One hundred. | – 十五万 – 十万 |
[30:51] | Cash. | 现金 |
[30:52] | $100,000. | 十万 |
[30:57] | These people I’m looking for, you don’t know them. | 你们不可能认识我要找的人 |
[31:01] | -We might. -You don’t. | – 搞不好有可能 – 不可能 |
[31:05] | But maybe you know someone who does. | 不过你的朋友也许认识他们 |
[31:08] | And it’s Americans you work for? | 你真的是替美国佬做事? |
[31:10] | Yes. See? | 当然罗,瞧 |
[31:13] | James Madison. | 美钞 |
[31:15] | Americans. | 美国佬 |
[31:18] | We’ll ask some friends. | 我们会问一些朋友 |
[31:20] | Hiding? The Arabs are not hiding. | 阿拉伯人才不会躲起来 |
[31:23] | Munich was a big success for them. Oh? | 慕尼黑事件是一件大功劳 |
[31:25] | The implications of Munich for the struggle… | 对他们的抗争很有帮助 |
[31:27] | They got everyone’s attention. They’re recruiting, making plans. | 受到全球瞩目,他们有新计划 |
[31:32] | Give me a few names. | 给我一些名字 |
[31:37] | I can’t help if I don’t know who you’re trying to find. | 你不给名字我就帮不上忙 |
[31:40] | We’ll have to trust. | 我们要互相信任 |
[31:42] | You have to cross the line. | 你得说出名字 |
[31:45] | I trust you. You carry cash and you don’t make speeches. | 我信任你 你给现金,又不会说大道理 |
[31:49] | Nowadays, everyone makes speeches, like your friend Andreas. | 现在大家都会说大道理 你朋友安卓亚… |
[31:52] | Talk, talk, talk. | 就说个不停 |
[31:54] | Name me an Arab. | 给我一个阿拉伯名字 |
[32:00] | Abu Daoud. | 阿布岛德 |
[32:01] | Abu Youssef. | 阿布尤索夫 |
[32:03] | Wael Zwaiter. | 韦耶兹魏特 |
[32:06] | Kamal Nasser. | 卡默奈瑟 |
[32:09] | -Salameh. -Forget Salameh. Too hard. | – 萨拉密 – 想都别想,太难找了 |
[32:11] | Wait. Who are these guys? Why are you trying to find Arabs? | 他们是谁?你干嘛找阿拉伯人? |
[32:14] | Sixty thousand per name. Dollars. | 一个人六万美金 |
[32:17] | -If it’s good information. -If it isn’t good, it doesn’t cost. | – 如果情报正确的话 – 不正确就不用钱 |
[32:21] | Wael Zwaiter’s here, in Rome. | 韦耶兹魏特就在罗马 |
[32:24] | He just translated the Arabian Nights into Italian. | 他把《一千零一夜》译成义语 |
[32:27] | Tomorrow there’s a reading. He’s broke. | 明天有一场读书会,他没什么钱 |
[32:31] | He has a niece he calls every day in Damascus. | 有一个侄子 每天都打电话到大马士革 |
[32:33] | Are you trying to join the PLO? | 你想加入巴勒斯坦解放组织? |
[32:36] | We need to talk. Alone. | 我们得私下谈谈 |
[32:40] | And also maybe you need people to help with your work. | 你可能需要有人帮忙 |
[32:43] | Cars. Vans. | 譬如说安排交通工具 |
[32:58] | If you tell anybody about this, I don’t know. | 你把这件事说出来… |
[33:02] | Just don’t. | 就有可能 |
[33:04] | Just don’t. | 千万别说出来 |
[33:24] | Anything you need, we’ll provide. | 你需要什么我们都能提供 |
[33:27] | I need receipts. | 我需要收据 |
[34:45] | Keep talking. Keep talking. | 继续说话,继续说 |
[35:20] | Thank you for coming. Thank you. | 谢谢你们前来 |
[38:25] | Are you Wael Zwaiter? | 你是韦耶兹魏特吗? |
[38:27] | Yes, and who are you? | 对,你是谁? |
[38:34] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么找你吗? |
[38:41] | -Are you Wael Zwaiter? -He said yes already. | – 你是韦耶兹魏特吗? – 他说是 |
[38:44] | He already said yes. | 他已经说是了 |
[38:48] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛? |
[38:54] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[38:56] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么找你? |
[39:18] | What happened? Why didn’t you shoot him? | 搞什么?干嘛不向他开枪? |
[39:20] | -We shot him. -But I didn’t hear a shot. | – 我们有开枪呀 – 我没听到枪声 |
[39:21] | We shot him eight times, maybe 10 times. | 我们向他开了八枪,十枪 |
[39:23] | -Did you kill him? -He’s dead. | – 有没有杀死他? – 他死了 |
[39:25] | He shit his pants. He’s dead. | 他都锉屎了,肯定挂了 |
[40:15] | Drink some wine. We’re celebrating. | 喝点酒,我们要庆祝 |
[40:18] | That old Pesach story. | 逾越节的故事 |
[40:21] | The angels are rejoicing… | 天使很高兴 |
[40:23] | because the Egyptians have just drowned in the Red Sea. | 因为埃及人淹死在红海 |
[40:28] | I didn’t say we’re rejoicing. | 我没说我们很高兴 |
[40:30] | I said, “We’re celebrating.” | 我说我们要庆祝 |
[40:32] | And God said to the angels, “Why are you celebrating? | 上帝问天使:“你们为什么庆祝? |
[40:35] | “I’ve just killed a multitude of my children.” | “我杀死了无数上帝子民” |
[40:38] | Mr. Zwaiter. | 兹魏特先生 |
[40:40] | He cost us, by my calculations, roughly $352,000. | 按照我的计算 花了我们35万2千美元 |
[40:47] | You didn’t finish the story. | 你没把故事讲完 |
[40:50] | The angels respond to God. | 天使回答上帝说… |
[40:52] | They say, “God, we’re celebrating… | “我们在庆祝 |
[40:54] | “because when the people hear what happened to the Egyptians… | “是因为当人们听到埃及人惨死 |
[40:57] | “they’ll understand your point.” | “就会了解您的重点” |
[40:58] | Which was? | 什么重点? |
[41:01] | Don’t fuck with the Jews. | 不要欺负犹太人 |
[41:04] | I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m not celebrating. | 我不知道你们,但我不只是庆祝 |
[41:07] | I’m goddamn rejoicing. | 我超高兴的 |
[41:09] | Here. Put that down. Put it down. Get up. | 放下来,放下来,起来 |
[41:12] | -No, please. -Come on, dance with me. | – 不要啦 – 来嘛,跟我跳舞 |
[41:14] | -Dance with me. Come on. -No. | – 跟我跳舞,来嘛 – 不要 |
[41:16] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[41:20] | Come on. Hey. | 来嘛 |
[41:54] | This is… What shall I call you today? | 这位是… 今天我该怎么称呼你? |
[41:58] | Franz Storsch. | 法兰兹史托舒 |
[42:01] | You can call me Louis. | 你可以叫我路易 |
[42:06] | -Our service has been satisfactory? -Pricey. | – 你对我们的服务满意吗? – 太贵了 |
[42:12] | A Jew and a Frenchman. We could haggle forever, huh? | 犹太人和法国人可以一直杀价 |
[42:15] | -I’m not a Jew. -What do you suppose a ramson is? | – 我不是犹太人 – 熊葱头是什么? |
[42:19] | It’s a kind of a wild leek. Not in season, but garlic will do. | 一种野生韭葱 现在不是产季,能用蒜头代替 |
[42:24] | My papa sometimes loses track of the seasons. | 我老爸有时候搞不清楚季节 |
[42:26] | I know nothing about food. | 我对食材一无所知 |
[42:29] | Why does he make me shop? | 他干嘛非要我来买菜? |
[42:35] | You’re wondering if I’m French Intelligence. | 你在猜我是不是法国情报局 |
[42:37] | Or CIA or KGB. | 美国中情局或苏联国家安全局 |
[42:40] | Or an agent with a profitable sideline in information. | 或是靠贩卖情报赚外快的情报员 |
[42:43] | I could be anybody. You could be anybody, too. | 我可能是任何人,你也一样 |
[42:47] | Identity. That’s the boring part now. | 身份并不重要 |
[42:51] | Here’s what isn’t boring. | 重要的是 |
[42:54] | As long as you don’t work for any government… | 只要你不是替政府做事… |
[42:56] | -I’m in private business. -Rich Americans, I heard. | – 我替私人企业做事 – 我听说是有钱美国佬 |
[42:59] | I’m in private business, too. My family. | 我替我的家庭做事 |
[43:02] | We can locate almost anyone for anyone anywhere… | 我们能在任何地方找到任何人 |
[43:07] | and we are ideologically promiscuous. | 而且没有任何意识形态 |
[43:10] | We love everybody, hate everybody. | 我们爱每个人也恨每个人 |
[43:12] | I get my feelings confused. | 我自己也经常搞不清楚 |
[43:15] | If you’re not working for any government… | 如果你不是替政府做事… |
[43:17] | we know, or we find… | 你要的情报我们一定弄得到 |
[43:19] | we don’t find, you don’t pay. | 弄不到就不用付钱 |
[43:22] | Initially it was the intention of the hijackers… | 劫机者原来的目的是 |
[43:24] | to bring the Lufthansa to Munich International Airport… | 逼飞机降落在慕尼黑机场 |
[43:28] | and then take onboard the three prisoners… | 在跑道尽头将三名囚犯接上机 |
[43:30] | at the end of the runway, where Captain Klausen took his plane… | 一名阿拉伯人把一枚手榴弹 |
[43:34] | while an Arab held a hand grenade at his head. | 放在机长克劳森头上 |
[43:36] | Hey, Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[43:38] | A Lufthansa jet was hijacked coming from Damascus. | 来自大马士革的德航班机遭劫机 |
[43:40] | The hijackers demanded the release of three killers… | 劫机者要求释放慕尼黑的… |
[43:43] | who survived Munich… | 三名凶手 |
[43:44] | and the Germans said yes, instantly. | 德国政府立刻答应 |
[43:47] | The Arabs would be flown by private charter plane to Zagreb. | 他们先搭乘私人包机到札格拉布 |
[43:50] | Look. They’re free now. | 他们自由了 |
[43:52] | They’re in Libya. | 已经到了利比亚 |
[44:01] | No qualms about rejoicing on their side, eh? | 他们高兴得不得了 |
[44:05] | The Israeli kills the Arabs… | 以色列人杀死很多阿拉伯人 |
[44:09] | in Egypt, in Jordan, in Lebanon, in Syria… | 在埃及、约旦、黎巴嫩、叙利亚 |
[44:12] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[44:15] | They’re movie stars. | 简直就像电影明星 |
[44:17] | But did you shoot any of the Israeli hostages? | 你有没有射杀以色列人质? |
[44:21] | It’s not important to say if I killed Israelis or not. | 我有没有杀以色列人不重要 |
[44:26] | We should go to Tripoli. | 我们应该去的黎波里 |
[44:29] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[44:30] | We don’t go to Arab countries. | 我们不能去阿拉伯国家 |
[44:32] | We stick to the names we’ve been given. | 只能找原来要找的人 |
[44:37] | Mahmoud Hamshari. | 玛慕德罕薛瑞 |
[44:45] | Do you think, looking back on it now… | 当你们回顾慕尼黑行动 |
[44:48] | that you achieved anything in the Munich operation? | 认为你们达到了什么目的? |
[44:50] | We have made our voice heard by the world. | 我们让全世界听到我们的声音 |
[44:56] | Are those your words? | 这是你自己的话吗? |
[45:01] | The same thing again. | 这是他们的肺腑之言 |
[45:02] | They have made their voice heard by the universe or the world… | 他们让世人知道他们的理念 |
[45:07] | who has not been hearing before. | 以前从来没有人知道 |
[45:12] | Well, I believe what he meant by this is… | 我认为他这句话的意思是… |
[45:15] | that now the world will begin hearing us. | 世人终于听到巴勒斯坦人的心声 |
[45:19] | We are, for 24 years, the world’s largest refugee population. | 这24年来 我们是全世界人数最多的难民 |
[45:24] | Our homes taken from us. | 家园被占领 |
[45:26] | Living in camps, no future, no food. | 被迫住在难民营 没有未来,没有食物 |
[45:30] | Nothing decent for our children. | 更没有好的环境让孩子成长 |
[45:33] | And, so was the attack in Munich justified? | 这让慕尼黑事件合理化? |
[45:37] | The PLO condemns attacks on civilians. | 巴勒斯坦解放组织反对滥杀无辜 |
[45:39] | -Though for 24 years… -Tell your newspaper that. | – 这24年来… – 跟你的报社这么说 |
[45:43] | …our civilians have been attacked by the Israelis day after day… | 以色列人却滥杀 无数无辜巴勒斯坦百姓 |
[45:46] | Tell them about all the years and years of Palestinian blood… | 以色列人手上沾满巴勒斯坦人鲜血 |
[45:49] | spilled by Israel. And who mourns for us? | 谁替我们哀悼? |
[45:52] | You know, Israel just bombed… | 以色列轰炸我们… |
[45:54] | two refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon. | 在叙利亚和黎巴嫩的两座难民营 |
[45:56] | -Tell them that… -200 people killed. | – 告诉他们… – 两百人丧命 |
[45:59] | -Right after Munich they did this. -It did not begin in Munich. | – 就在慕尼黑事件之后 – 慕尼黑事件并不是开始 |
[46:03] | And where does it end? How will it ever end? | 冤冤相报何时了? |
[46:18] | I’m sorry, I need to use your phone. I need to call my editor. | 对不起,我得打电话给主编 |
[46:21] | Yes, yes. Sorry. | 好的,抱歉 |
[46:24] | -You see it. It’s by the window. -Thank you. | – 电话就在窗户旁边 – 谢谢 |
[46:26] | This way, please. | 这里请 |
[48:30] | This man, we don’t know what he did specifically? | 我们不知道他到底做了什么 |
[48:33] | Hamshari arranged the attempted assassination of Ben-Gurion… | 他几年前在哥本哈根 |
[48:36] | in Copenhagen a few years ago. | 密谋暗杀班古里昂 |
[48:38] | Now he organizes for Fatah in France. | 目前在组织巴勒斯坦民族解放运动 |
[48:40] | -He organizes? -Yes. | – 他负责组织工作? – 对 |
[48:42] | In Tel Aviv they showed you evidence for this? | 你在特拉维夫看过证据? |
[48:43] | Not evidence. It was more… | 没有 |
[48:45] | this is the story and I believe them. | 不过我相信他们的话 |
[48:47] | Why? Don’t you? | 你为什么不信? |
[48:48] | It’s a crisis, a war. You don’t have to always… | 这是一场战争,你不必… |
[48:51] | -What? Be thinking? -Scrutinize. Yeah, think. | – 什么?思考? – 你不必考虑或想这么多 |
[48:55] | You want to wire Ephraim and ask for evidence, you do it. | 你想写纸条向埃弗兰要证据 |
[48:57] | You’re on your own. | 尽管一个人去做 |
[49:00] | -Okay, I’m done. -Good. | – 我搞定了 – 很好 |
[49:02] | Don’t think about it. | 别想那么多 |
[49:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:06] | So, now, I turn it on. | 现在,我把它启动 |
[49:12] | He picks up the phone, turns on the red light… | 他拿起电话筒红灯就会亮 |
[49:16] | then I take out the key, insert it… | 然后就插入钥匙 |
[49:19] | and turn. | 转一下 |
[50:24] | So now we wait for the red light. | 我们现在要等红灯亮 |
[50:55] | -Is the truck blocking the signal? -No. | – 货车有没有挡住发射讯号? – 没有 |
[50:57] | Will the remote still work? | 遥控器有用吗? |
[51:16] | -Yeah, it’s a powerful transmitter. -Go back to your position. | – 放心,讯号很强 – 回到你的岗位 |
[51:19] | You can’t start improvising now. Go back to your corner. | 别乱了分寸,快回去 |
[51:21] | Don’t worry. It’s okay. It’s going to work. | 放心,一切都会很顺利 |
[52:54] | -Stop! -Stop! | – 住手! – 住手! |
[52:57] | Abort. | 放弃! |
[53:44] | Are we on or off? | 到底还要不要干? |
[54:04] | -Mahmoud Hamshari? -Yes. | – 玛慕德罕薛瑞? – 是的 |
[54:20] | He’s at the hospital Cochin. | 他在巴黎第五大学科钦医院 |
[54:23] | I don’t know how badly we hurt him. They aren’t saying. | 院方不肯透露他伤得多重 |
[54:26] | Why did you put a firecracker in that phone? | 你干嘛只装了小鞭炮? |
[54:28] | Because I didn’t want to blow up the building. | 因为我不想炸掉整栋大楼 |
[54:30] | -What do you want from me? -An Arab corpse. | – 你到底要什么? – 一具尸体 |
[54:32] | Another $200,000, more or less, to eliminate target number two. | 花了二十万消灭第二号目标 |
[54:36] | Yeah, if he’s been eliminated. We should stick with guns. | 他还没死,我们应该用枪 |
[54:38] | No one notices a shooting. | 没人会注意枪杀案 |
[54:40] | Bombs achieve a double objective. | 炸弹能达到双重目的 |
[54:42] | They eliminate targets and they terrify terrorists. | 消灭目标、吓阻恐怖份子 |
[54:45] | That only works when the bombs work. | 炸弹有效才有用 |
[54:47] | Lunch? | 吃午饭吧 |
[54:56] | The Israeli embassy in London was rocked by a letter bomb… | 伦敦以色列大使馆今晨九点半 |
[54:59] | shortly after 9:30 this morning. | 遭到邮件炸弹攻击 |
[55:01] | Dr. Ami Shachori was opening his morning mail… | 艾米夏霍里博士打开邮件时 |
[55:04] | when the envelope exploded, killing him instantly. | 信封爆炸将他炸死 |
[55:07] | They discovered seven in a mailroom near the embassy in Earls Court. | 使馆附近的邮局发现七封邮件炸弹 |
[55:12] | -I guess they missed one. -Right after Hanukkah. | – 我猜他们错过一封 – 就在光明节不久以后 |
[55:15] | I guess there was a big pileup of mail and they got careless. | 信件堆积如山,他们粗心大意 |
[55:19] | They found other letters in Israel, of course. | 邮件炸弹也出现在以色列 |
[55:22] | Canada, Argentina, Vienna, Kinshasa, Paris, Brussels. | 加拿大、阿根廷、维也纳 金夏沙、巴黎、布鲁塞尔 |
[55:26] | Dozens of them, mainly posted in the Netherlands. | 好几千封,大多都从荷兰寄出 |
[55:30] | It’s all Black September. | 全都是黑九月干的 |
[55:32] | It’s a response, then. | 这是对罕薛瑞爆炸案的… |
[55:34] | To Hamshari. | 反击 |
[55:35] | And to Zwaiter. | 还有兹魏特的死 |
[55:38] | They’re talking to us. We’re in dialogue now. | 他们向我们宣战,我们在对话了 |
[55:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[55:45] | I’m in New York, following a lead. | 我在纽约查一条线索 |
[55:48] | I’ll call again. | 我会再打给你 |
[56:01] | Are you going to visit your father? | 你要去看你爸吗? |
[56:04] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么这么久? |
[56:07] | It isn’t fast. | 生小孩很慢 |
[56:09] | We have the best hospitals in the world. | 我们有全球最好的医院 |
[56:13] | When you were born, your father was elsewhere. I was alone. | 你出生时你爸不在 只有我一个人 |
[56:17] | He was in prison. | 他在坐牢 |
[56:22] | Should you be here? | 你该来吗? |
[56:24] | Aren’t you on duty? | 你不是在值勤吗? |
[56:26] | What are you going to do? Turn me in? | 你想怎样?检举我? |
[56:30] | How is he? | 他好吗? |
[56:33] | I don’t visit your father so much. | 我不太常去看你爸 |
[56:35] | Wilma lets him yell at her all the time. | 他老是对你继母大吼大叫 |
[56:38] | She depresses me. | 让我感到很难过 |
[56:45] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[56:47] | I’m managing. Don’t worry about me. | 还过得去,别替我担心 |
[56:55] | I’m proud of what you are doing. | 我以你做的事为荣 |
[56:58] | You don’t know what I’m doing. | 你不知道我在做什么 |
[57:10] | I look at you and I know everything I need to know. | 我只要看你一眼 就知道你做得不会错 |
[57:17] | She is frighteningly ugly. | 她超丑的 |
[57:19] | She takes after you. | 谁叫她像你呢 |
[57:22] | I want you to move, for a time. | 我要你暂时搬家 |
[57:25] | I’ve arranged a place for us in Brooklyn. | 我替你在布鲁克林找到房子 |
[57:27] | I can’t come back to Israel. I don’t know how long for… | 我不确定要多久才能回以色列 |
[57:30] | New York? | 纽约? |
[57:31] | -I can see more of you this way. -New York City? | – 这样我可以更常见到你 – 纽约市? |
[57:36] | But I have my family here, and your parents. | 你爸妈我家人都在这儿 |
[57:41] | You want my parents to help raise her? | 你要我爸妈帮忙带孙女吗? |
[57:44] | Look what they did to me. | 看他们是怎么把我带大? |
[57:47] | Don’t you want your daughter to be an Israeli, Avner? | 你不希望女儿当以色列人吗? |
[57:52] | She’ll always be an Israeli. | 她永远都是以色列人 |
[57:54] | Not in Brooklyn. She’ll just be another homeless Jew. | 她在布鲁克林是失根的犹太人 |
[57:57] | I can’t do what I’m doing if I can’t see you. | 我见不到你就不能做我在做的事 |
[58:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么事? |
[58:03] | Don’t do it then, Avner. This is our home. | 那就不要做,这里是我们的家 |
[58:07] | You’re the only home I ever had. | 你才是我唯一的家 |
[58:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[58:13] | This is so corny. | 好肉麻哦 |
[58:14] | -It wasn’t easy for me to say that. -I bet. | – 我说了也起鸡皮疙瘩 – 一定会 |
[58:17] | Don’t laugh at me then. | 那就别笑我嘛 |
[58:19] | Why did I have to marry a sentimentalist? | 我怎么嫁了个多愁善感的丈夫 |
[58:22] | You’re ruining my life. | 你毁了我的一生 |
[58:24] | Your mother’s teasing me. | 你妈妈在笑我 |
[58:39] | Look at the waistline bulge on that guy. | 看看他鼓起的腰间 |
[58:42] | Look at that. Think he might be armed, eh? | 他一定有带家伙,对吧? |
[58:45] | As are the Russians. | 俄国佬也一样 |
[58:48] | It’s definitely him. | 就是他没错 |
[58:50] | Hussein Abad al-Chir. | 胡珊艾契尔 |
[58:52] | His room is next to Israeli newlyweds. | 他住在以色列新婚夫妻隔壁房 |
[58:56] | They married in Cyprus because she’s not Jewish. | 她不是犹太人,只能在赛普勒斯结婚 |
[58:58] | A mixed marriage. | 异族婚姻 |
[59:00] | A shande for the goyim. | 真是有够丢脸 |
[59:01] | Yeah, okay. But let’s try not to blow them up. | 是啊,不过别连他们也炸死 |
[59:04] | The KGB brings him home every night after dark. | KGB每晚护送他回家 |
[59:07] | He turns on the light, gets undressed… | 他先开灯,脱衣服 |
[59:09] | turns off the light, gets into bed, we blow up the bed. | 关灯上床后我们就炸掉他的床 |
[59:15] | I knew a field agent who got too scared to sleep in his bed. | 我认识一个干员很怕睡床上 |
[59:18] | So every night he slept on the floor of his closet. | 于是每晚都睡在衣橱地板 |
[59:22] | He still does, every night. | 到现在还是每晚都… |
[59:25] | Sleeps in closets. | 睡在衣橱 |
[59:26] | Now if al-Chir sleeps in his closet, we’re in trouble. | 如果艾契尔也一样麻烦就大了 |
[59:30] | But if he gets in the bed, his weight arms the device… | 不过他一躺上床就会触动引爆器 |
[59:34] | it closes the circuit. | 回路被封闭 |
[59:37] | Then we hit the remote. | 然后就按下遥控器 |
[59:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:48] | Okay, we’re good. We’re good, let’s go. | 很好,没问题,上吧 |
[59:55] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:00:01] | I’ve checked into the room next door. | 我住进了他的隔壁房间 |
[1:00:05] | -Why? -There are balconies. | – 为什么? – 每个房间都有阳台 |
[1:00:08] | When he gets into bed… | 我一看到他上床 |
[1:00:09] | I give the signal by switching off the light. | 就关灯打信号 |
[1:00:13] | And if the bomb’s too powerful and you’re in the next room? | 要是炸弹威力太大怎么办? |
[1:00:17] | Well, that won’t happen. | 不会发生这种事 |
[1:00:19] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:00:20] | Robert? | 罗伯? |
[1:00:22] | -Robert? -Robert? | – 罗伯? – 罗伯? |
[1:00:25] | It won’t. No. | 当然不会 |
[1:00:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:30] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[1:00:34] | Boy or girl? | 男孩或女孩? |
[1:00:37] | A girl. | 女孩 |
[1:00:39] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜了 |
[1:00:44] | News from Paris. | 巴黎传来了好消息 |
[1:00:48] | Dr. Hamshari succumbed to his wounds. | 罕薛瑞博士重伤不治 |
[1:00:51] | So, again, mazel tov, Avner. | 再度恭喜你了 |
[1:01:50] | Steve, shut up. | 史帝夫,闭嘴 |
[1:02:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:02:33] | Good evening. | 你好 |
[1:02:35] | Good evening. | 你好 |
[1:02:37] | Beautiful night. | 好美的夜晚 |
[1:02:38] | Beautiful night, yeah. | 好美的夜晚,是啊 |
[1:02:42] | -Where are you from? I can’t place… -Dusseldorf. | – 我听不出你来自哪里 – 德国杜塞道夫 |
[1:02:45] | Yes? I wouldn’t have guessed it. | 是吗?我怎么也猜不到 |
[1:02:49] | I thought perhaps a Swede. | 我以为你是瑞典人 |
[1:02:53] | I taught in Sweden, Near Eastern languages. | 我在瑞典教近东语言 |
[1:02:57] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:02:58] | Teaching Lebanese immigrant women how to clean houses. | 教黎巴嫩新移民妇女怎么做家事 |
[1:03:01] | In Swedish. | 用瑞典话教 |
[1:03:11] | Were you here last night? | 你昨晚也在吗? |
[1:03:13] | No. Just checked in. Just arrived. | 没有,我才刚到 |
[1:03:18] | Don’t plan to sleep. | 别想睡觉 |
[1:03:20] | They keep at it all night. | 他们会吵一整晚 |
[1:03:23] | There, for hours. | 瞧,没完没了 |
[1:03:26] | -Take a sleeping pill. -That’s okay. | – 吃颗安眠药 – 没关系 |
[1:03:27] | -I can sleep through anything. -Are you sure? | – 再吵我都睡得着 – 确定吗? |
[1:03:29] | You don’t want to borrow one of mine? | 你不想借我的安眠药? |
[1:03:30] | -Thank you very much. It’s okay. -Really? | – 多谢好意,不用了 – 你确定? |
[1:03:32] | Yes. | 确定 |
[1:03:33] | So, good night. | 晚安 |
[1:03:35] | Pleasant dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[1:04:25] | Wait for the signal. | 等待信号 |
[1:04:27] | Wait for Avner’s light to go out. | 等艾夫纳关灯 |
[1:05:30] | Go! Go! Go! | 快,快 |
[1:05:50] | -Oh, my God! -Help! | – 天啊 – 帮帮我! |
[1:05:54] | Oh, my eyes. My eyes, I can’t see. | 我的眼睛!我看不见! |
[1:05:57] | Can someone help me? | 谁来帮我? |
[1:05:59] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[1:06:01] | Avner! | 艾夫纳 |
[1:06:06] | Please! Oh, my God! | 求求你,我的天! |
[1:06:10] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[1:06:13] | -Can you see? -Yes. | – 你看得见吗? – 可以 |
[1:06:14] | -The stairs are that way. -Okay. | – 楼梯在那边 – 好 |
[1:06:16] | -Go that way. -Come on. Let’s go! | – 往那里逃 – 快点,走吧 |
[1:06:20] | -It was much too powerful. -Stop it. | – 炸药的威力太强了 – 别再说了 |
[1:06:23] | -You could’ve blown up innocent… -Target number three. | – 你可能会炸死无辜百姓 – 第三号目标 |
[1:06:24] | Target number three was not in doubt. | 第三号目标死定了 |
[1:06:26] | The ceiling in the lobby cracked. You nearly demolished… | 大厅天花板都被炸裂 |
[1:06:28] | Avner might have been killed. | 艾夫纳也差点没命 |
[1:06:30] | The plastique was not what I asked for. | 塑胶炸药跟我要的不一样 |
[1:06:31] | It couldn’t have been the grade I specified. | 不是我指定的份量 |
[1:06:33] | Someone changed the marking on the explosive. | 有人动了手脚 |
[1:06:35] | What if someone changed the marking? | 也许真的有人动了手脚 |
[1:06:37] | -What do you mean? -Louis provided the plastique. | – 那是什么意思? – 炸药是路易给的 |
[1:06:39] | Avner, Louis provided the explosives? | 炸药是路易给的吗? |
[1:06:42] | -Yes. Why? -Why are we trusting him? | – 对,怎么了? – 我们为什么要相信他? |
[1:06:45] | We have no idea who he is. | 他是谁我们根本不知道 |
[1:06:48] | -He’s finding our targets. -Yes, but… | – 他帮我们找到目标 – 没错,但是… |
[1:06:49] | But without him, we’d be nowhere on this! | 没有他就没戏唱 |
[1:06:52] | The plastique was much more powerful than what I asked for. | 塑胶炸药的威力比我要的更强 |
[1:06:56] | Someone changed the label. I could have killed you. | 有人换了标签,你差点没命 |
[1:06:59] | For all we know, Louis works for the PLO. | 搞不好路易替巴解做事 |
[1:07:01] | They’re using us to do internal housecleaning. | 利用我们清理门户 |
[1:07:04] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[1:07:05] | Hey, whose fishing boat is this? | 这是谁的渔船? |
[1:07:13] | Louis arranged it. | 路易弄来的 |
[1:07:47] | There was nothing wrong with the explosive. | 炸药没有问题 |
[1:07:50] | Bomb makers are nervous, which is understandable. | 爆破专家都很紧张 |
[1:07:53] | Fear makes them sloppy… | 恐惧让他们犯错 |
[1:07:54] | There’s nothing wrong with my bomb maker. | 我的人没问题 |
[1:07:56] | It’s your explosives. | 你的炸药有问题 |
[1:07:59] | We found three more names for you. | 我们又找到三个名字 |
[1:08:02] | -Three? -Yes, three. | – 三个? – 对,三个 |
[1:08:07] | -Thought you’d be pleased. -I am. | – 我以为你会很高兴 – 我很高兴 |
[1:08:10] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:08:12] | Kemal Adwan, Kamal Nasser, and Abu Youssef. | 卡莫艾德万、卡默奈瑟 还有阿布尤索夫 |
[1:08:17] | Adwan and Abu Youssef. | 艾德万、尤索夫 |
[1:08:20] | -Where? -Lebanon. | – 哪里? – 黎巴嫩 |
[1:08:22] | They’re in Beirut. | 他们在贝鲁特 |
[1:08:24] | Adwan, Nasser, Youssef. | 艾德万、奈瑟、尤索夫 |
[1:08:27] | Serious characters, huh? | 他们都是狠角色 |
[1:08:29] | Extremely serious. | 超级狠角色 |
[1:08:31] | Smile, Mr. Storsch. It’s a second Christmas. | 笑吧,史先生,就像过圣诞节 |
[1:08:37] | I’d like to pay you a little extra for this. | 这三个名字 |
[1:08:39] | These three names. | 我想多给你些钱 |
[1:08:43] | $600,000. | 六十万美元 |
[1:08:47] | Monsieur Storsch, my group… | 史先生,我的组织… |
[1:08:50] | we don’t care much for governments… | 不喜欢 |
[1:08:51] | any governments. | 跟政府打交道 |
[1:08:53] | We don’t work with or for them. | 我们不会替政府做事 |
[1:08:55] | That’s an absolute condition of my theory. | 这是我的条件 |
[1:08:57] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:08:59] | If I learn that your sudden generosity was an attempt… | 如果我知道你突然这么大方 |
[1:09:02] | to buy our acquiescence in your sharing my information… | 是因为你想把情报告诉… |
[1:09:06] | with, let us say, CIA or Ml6 or Mossad… | 中情局或以色列情报局 |
[1:09:09] | -I don’t work for Ml6 or CIA… -You have no idea who you work for. | – 我不替中情局做事 – 你不知道你替谁做事 |
[1:09:13] | Trust me. You don’t. | 相信我 |
[1:09:15] | Lie to me and you will find me abruptly unreachable… | 你敢说谎,我就会消声匿迹 |
[1:09:19] | and unhappy. | 而且会很不爽 |
[1:09:22] | -Let me buy you a drink. -No. You save your money. | – 让我请你喝杯酒 – 不了,你最好省点钱 |
[1:09:25] | At these prices, you’re going to need it. | 你花这么多钱不再省点不行 |
[1:09:28] | It’s obviously significant information. | 这是很重要的情报 |
[1:09:31] | Abu Youssef is like number three in the whole Palestinian network. | 尤索夫是巴解组织第三把交椅 |
[1:09:35] | It’s like Arafat, Habash, and then him. | 他上面是阿拉法特和哈巴什 |
[1:09:37] | -Of course he’s significant. -Thanks for the instruction… | – 他当然很重要 – 多谢你给我上的… |
[1:09:39] | -and enthusiasm. -He’s the brains of the fedayeen. | – 这一课 – 他是游击队的首脑 |
[1:09:41] | -I know who he is. -Next to Salameh… | – 我知道他是谁 – 除了萨拉密以外 |
[1:09:43] | Abu Youssef is the worst guy we’re after, right? | 尤索夫是我们的首要目标 |
[1:09:45] | And Adwan, he plans all the actions in the West Bank, right? | 艾德万策划西岸的恐怖行动 |
[1:09:49] | We get the significance. These are serious targets. | 这些人是我们的头号公敌 |
[1:09:52] | -We want to go to Beirut. -No. | – 我们要去贝鲁特 – 不行 |
[1:09:53] | You keep away from the Arab countries. | 你们不准去阿拉伯国家 |
[1:09:55] | Mossad and the army will take care of it. | 让以色列情报局和军队搞定 |
[1:09:57] | What is this contraption? | 这是什么东东? |
[1:09:59] | You can’t send the army. We won’t allow it. | 我们不准你派军队去 |
[1:10:04] | You won’t allow it? | 你们不准? |
[1:10:05] | Our source doesn’t know we’re Mossad. | 线人不知道我们是以色列情报员 |
[1:10:08] | You aren’t Mossad. | 你们并不是 |
[1:10:09] | If commandos go to Beirut, our source will cut us off. | 派军队去贝鲁特,线人就会消失 |
[1:10:12] | Why don’t you and I go for a walk and talk about this, alone? | 我们出去走走,单独谈一谈 |
[1:10:15] | The food will get cold. | 菜会变凉 |
[1:10:16] | -We have to go to Beirut. -We’re good at this. | – 我们得去贝鲁特 – 我们很在行 |
[1:10:18] | This is our information, this is our job. | 这是我们的情报和任务 |
[1:10:20] | That’s touching in a juvenile sort of way. | 你们就像血气方刚的少年 |
[1:10:23] | Listen. You’re doing reasonably well. | 你们表现的还算不错 |
[1:10:24] | -Reasonably? -You’re spending a lot of money. | – 还算不错? – 我们早就料到 |
[1:10:26] | Well, we expected that. | 会花很多钱 |
[1:10:30] | Lots of people in Mossad don’t know about you. | 情报局有很多人不知道你们 |
[1:10:33] | No one knows. | 没有人知道 |
[1:10:35] | So everyone’s asking, “Who’s killing the fedayeen? | 大家都问:“谁暗杀恐怖份子? |
[1:10:38] | “Is it our guys? Why weren’t we told?” | “是我们的人吗?怎么不说?” |
[1:10:40] | Big egos. Lots of screaming. | 他们很不爽,一直哇哇叫 |
[1:10:44] | I can maybe include one or two of you… | 我可以让一、两个跟去 |
[1:10:46] | but excluding Mossad or the army is impossible. | 不过这是情报局和军队的任务 |
[1:10:48] | Accept it. | 接受吧 |
[1:10:50] | We will, but our source won’t. | 我们的线人不会接受 |
[1:10:53] | Who is your source? | 你们的线人是谁? |
[1:10:56] | It’s time you told me. | 你该告诉我了 |
[1:10:58] | That, by the way, is not a request. It’s an order. | 这不是要求,是命令 |
[1:11:00] | You can’t order him. He doesn’t work for you. | 你不能命令他,他不替你做事 |
[1:11:02] | Shut up. I pay you. You work for me. | 闭嘴,我付你钱,你替我做事 |
[1:11:04] | I work for a metal box in a bank in Geneva. The box pays me. | 我替日内瓦银行的保险箱做事 保险箱付我钱 |
[1:11:08] | -You want to find it empty? -I want you to let us do our work! | – 你要空的保险箱吗? – 我要你让我们执行任务 |
[1:11:11] | What’s the matter with you? | 你们像不听话的小孩 |
[1:11:13] | With all of you? Grow up and do it quick. | 都给我赶快长大吧 |
[1:11:16] | This is not a game, a fucking game. | 这不是一场游戏 |
[1:11:18] | Who has the source? Where are you getting your information? | 线人是谁?情报哪儿来的? |
[1:11:21] | Give me his goddamn number! | 把他的电话号码给我 |
[1:11:24] | I hope the old lady next door enjoyed that. | 你会吵到隔壁的老太婆 |
[1:11:26] | She’s a little deaf but I doubt she had any trouble hearing you. | 她有点耳背,不过肯定听得见 |
[1:11:32] | Give me the source and we’ll let you take part. | 交出线人我就让你参一脚 |
[1:11:35] | Let us go to Beirut. | 让我们去贝鲁特 |
[1:11:37] | After Beirut, we’ll use our source to find the remaining targets. | 然后再请线人找到其他目标 |
[1:11:42] | Let us do our job. | 让我们完成任务 |
[1:12:27] | A lot of manpower to shoot three guys. | 只杀三个人不需要这么多人力 |
[1:12:58] | -Ehud Barak. -Daniel. | – 伊德巴拉克 – 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:37] | Go! | 快上! |
[1:14:15] | Where the fuck is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:14:19] | Door! | 那道门 |
[1:14:29] | -Let’s go! -Go! | – 上吧! – 快! |
[1:14:31] | Go! Go! | 快!快! |
[1:14:34] | Go! | 快! |
[1:15:13] | -It’s him! -Don’t shoot! No! | – 是他 – 别开枪,住手 |
[1:15:33] | Fedayeen! | 巴解民兵! |
[1:15:42] | Go! | 快! |
[1:16:48] | -My papa would like to meet you. -Papa? | – 我老爸想见你 – 老爸? |
[1:16:51] | My papa. He runs our little group. | 我老爸是老大 |
[1:16:54] | I thought you ran the group. | 我以为你才是老大 |
[1:16:57] | Everybody works for someone. | 每个人都替别人做事 |
[1:17:00] | I wasn’t in Beirut. | 我没有去贝鲁特 |
[1:17:03] | Well, someone was there. | 有人去了那儿 |
[1:17:05] | The Israeli army, according to every newspaper on Earth. | 全世界都知道是以色列军队 |
[1:17:08] | But you stayed away… | 你花了一大笔钱找到他们 |
[1:17:10] | after you paid so extravagantly for the information. | 怎么可能没有去 |
[1:17:14] | I don’t like to keep my papa waiting. | 我不想让我老爸等 |
[1:17:16] | I need to tell my people where I’m going. | 我得告诉同伴我去哪里 |
[1:17:18] | You don’t know where you’re going. | 你不知道你去哪里 |
[1:17:20] | And you’ll need to wear this. | 你也得戴上眼罩 |
[1:17:25] | Forget it, Louis. That’s just crazy. | 办不到,这太扯了 |
[1:17:26] | We’re done here. | 不去就拉倒 |
[1:17:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:17:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:17:39] | Wait! | 停车 |
[1:18:26] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[1:18:48] | Papa! | 老爸! |
[1:19:05] | He’s over there. | 他在那里 |
[1:19:19] | Louis says you’re a cook. | 路易说你会烧菜 |
[1:19:21] | I know how to cook, yeah. | 我是会烧菜 |
[1:19:24] | You help me? | 帮我的忙 |
[1:19:31] | Bring these there. | 拿过来 |
[1:19:38] | No, no. Don’t wash. No, no. They will taste like boiled sponge. | 不,不能洗 不然味道会像海绵 |
[1:19:42] | But then why put them in the sink? | 那么干嘛放在洗碗槽? |
[1:19:44] | If the juices spurt out, it’s a big mess. | 要是汁液流出来 |
[1:19:47] | The whole kitchen will smell like piss. | 整间厨房都会有尿味 |
[1:19:51] | Peel off the fat. | 把脂肪剥掉 |
[1:19:57] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看你的手 |
[1:20:01] | Too big for a good cook. | 你的手太大 |
[1:20:04] | That was my problem, too. I had been a master… | 跟我一样,我本来能当名厨 |
[1:20:06] | but I have thick, stupid, butcher’s hands just like yours. | 但是跟你一样有一双屠夫的粗手 |
[1:20:10] | Well, we are tragic men. Butcher’s hands, gentle souls. | 我们都是悲剧人物 粗糙的双手,温柔的心 |
[1:20:27] | These are going to be too sour to eat. | 这些还太酸不能吃 |
[1:20:30] | Skin them and prick them, boil them in sugar. | 剥皮后刺洞,再用糖水熬煮 |
[1:20:34] | A little torture, and you’ll see how nice they are. | 是挺费工夫,不过很好吃 |
[1:20:38] | -You call me “Papa.” -I can’t do that. | – 你也叫我老爸 – 不行 |
[1:20:41] | -No? -I have a papa already. | – 为什么? – 我有自己的老爸 |
[1:20:46] | You are devoted to him? | 你孝顺他吗? |
[1:20:48] | Am I here because of what happened in Beirut? | 你因为贝鲁特的事把我找来? |
[1:20:50] | Your papa must be proud of his son. | 你老爸一定以你为荣 |
[1:20:55] | We’ll pick a few. Let the rest ripen. | 先摘一些,让其它的熟透 |
[1:20:58] | There are so many people to feed, but… | 我得养活好多人… |
[1:21:00] | But they are your family. So you have to feed them. | 他们是你家人,你得养活他们 |
[1:21:02] | Yes. We don’t work with governments. | 没错,我们不和政府合作 |
[1:21:06] | Louis said. But… | 路易说过,可是… |
[1:21:07] | But you did what you did because you have to feed your family. | 你也得养活家人才会那么做 |
[1:21:30] | I blew up trains, bridges… | 我在二次大战炸毁火车、桥梁 |
[1:21:32] | and trucks full of Germans during the war. | 还有载满德军的运输卡车 |
[1:21:37] | My brothers were killed, my papa and my sister were both hanged. | 我的兄弟都被杀死 我老爸和老妹被吊死 |
[1:21:43] | She was a young girl. | 她当时还很小 |
[1:21:44] | Papa, the guest doesn’t want to hear your war stories. | 老爸,客人不想听这些故事 |
[1:21:48] | We paid this price, so Vichy scum could be replaced… | 我们付出惨痛代价,让极右派人渣… |
[1:21:52] | by Gaullist scum… | 取代法西斯人渣 |
[1:21:54] | and the Nazis could be replaced by Stalin and America. | 让史达林和美国取代纳粹 |
[1:21:58] | We stay away from governments. | 我们不跟政府打交道 |
[1:22:01] | We say grace? | 让我们祷告 |
[1:22:03] | Maybe our guest could lead us. | 让客人说感恩祷词 |
[1:22:10] | No, no, no. It’s not required. | 不,没有必要 |
[1:22:20] | Our Father, who gives us obedient and respectful clients… | 天父,感谢您给我们好客户 |
[1:22:24] | who obey the rules according to which our business thrives… | 他们不守规矩、为所欲为 |
[1:22:29] | …whose prevarications and deceptions… | 惩罚欺瞒和利用我们的人… |
[1:22:43] | In my despair I fathered madmen… | 我调教出一群狂人 |
[1:22:46] | who dress like factory workers, but never do manual labor… | 他们穿工人服却没做过苦工 |
[1:22:50] | and who read nonsense and spout pompous bullshit… | 读了一大堆狗屁理论 |
[1:22:53] | about Algerians and who love nothing… | 大言不惭地高谈阿尔及利亚 |
[1:22:57] | not Algerians or French… | 其实不爱阿尔及利亚人或法国人 |
[1:22:59] | or flesh and blood, or anything living. | 或是任何有血有肉的生命 |
[1:23:02] | So I have sympathy for a man who can say, “I have a papa”… | 我很同情一个有自己老爸的人 |
[1:23:06] | and who does what he must for his family. | 为了家人什么都肯做的人 |
[1:23:15] | I will say grace. | 让我来说祷词 |
[1:23:26] | There’s some opinion you should be punished… | 有人认为你们该为 |
[1:23:28] | for what happened in Beirut. | 贝鲁特受惩罚 |
[1:23:30] | We didn’t know so many would die. | 我们不知道会死这么多人 |
[1:23:32] | I’m in business with death. Do you think I’m squeamish? | 我看过太多死人,不会大惊小怪 |
[1:23:38] | The world has been rough with you, with your tribe. | 这世界对你的族人很残忍 |
[1:23:44] | It’s right to respond roughly to such treatment. | 以牙还牙没什么不对 |
[1:23:48] | You pay well and you pay promptly, so we’ll continue together. | 你出手大方,付钱爽快 我们会继续合作 |
[1:23:54] | -But no more infractions. -Thank you. You have my word. | – 但是不准再违反规矩 – 谢谢你,我保证下不为例 |
[1:24:12] | A few andouillettes and boudins noirs… | 一点薄礼,不成敬意 |
[1:24:18] | black blood sausage and a Loire cheese, Selles-sur-Cher. | 一些血肠和罗亚尔山羊乳酪 |
[1:24:23] | -We cover it in ash to preserve it. -Thank you. | – 铺一层灰就能保存很久 – 谢谢你 |
[1:24:27] | You could have been my son. | 你可以当我的儿子 |
[1:24:32] | But you’re not. Remember that. | 可惜你不是,记得这一点 |
[1:24:37] | We’ll do business, but you aren’t family. | 我跟你做生意,但你不是家人 |
[1:25:29] | I have a new name for you. | 我要给你一个新的名字 |
[1:25:33] | I want Ali Hassan Salameh. | 我要阿里哈桑萨拉密 |
[1:25:38] | No. | 不行 |
[1:25:40] | You know where he is. You know where all the names are. | 你知道每一个人的下落 |
[1:25:42] | -Salameh. -Untouchable. | – 萨拉密 – 你动不了他 |
[1:25:47] | Salameh. | 萨拉密 |
[1:25:56] | Zaid Muchassi. | 萨伊德姆查兹 |
[1:26:02] | Zaid Muchassi is in Athens in two weeks. | 他两星期后会到雅典 |
[1:26:05] | -Not one of our names. -Nevertheless. | – 他不在我的名单上 – 尽管如此 |
[1:26:08] | He is Black September’s KGB contact. | 他是黑九月的KGB联络人 |
[1:26:10] | Hussein al-Chir was the KGB contact. | 胡珊艾契尔才是 |
[1:26:13] | Yes. But you put a bomb under Monsieur al-Chir’s bed in Cyprus… | 没错,不过你们把他炸死了 |
[1:26:16] | and now he’s defunct. Muchassi is his replacement. | 姆查兹取代他的地位 |
[1:26:20] | I hear he’s much tougher than his predecessor. | 听说他是更狠的角色 |
[1:26:29] | We offer Muchassi’s whereabouts at the new rate. | 我们以新定价提供他的下落 |
[1:26:33] | -What new rate? -Three names for $600,000… | – 什么新定价? – 三个名字六十万 |
[1:26:36] | is $200,000 for one name. | 一个名字就是二十万 |
[1:26:44] | I need you to find me a place to work in Athens. | 帮我在雅典安排藏身处 |
[1:26:47] | Of course. Safe house. | 没问题,安全基地 |
[1:27:13] | Is this Louis’s idea of a joke? | 路易故意整我们吗? |
[1:27:16] | I’ve had nightmares that looked like this. | 这真是恶梦一场 |
[1:27:20] | So when they explode, they toss little white balls of phosphorus… | 一爆炸就会射出无数小白磷球 |
[1:27:23] | here all around his room. Each ball, it’s like a little sun. | 绝对让他无处可逃 |
[1:27:27] | It burns at around 5,000 degrees. | 每颗白磷球以华氏五千度燃烧 |
[1:27:29] | So the air catches fire. | 足以把周遭的一切… |
[1:27:32] | Everything in the vicinity melts. | 烧成灰烬 |
[1:27:34] | Now, the bad news is they are grenades… | 不过这些是手榴弹 |
[1:27:36] | so I modified them to use with a remote detonator. | 我改成用遥控器引爆 |
[1:27:40] | I also should mention that they’re quite old… | 这玩意很老旧 |
[1:27:42] | like World War II. | 来自二次大战 |
[1:27:43] | Only four were viable. We should dump the rest. | 只有四枚能用,其它的丢掉 |
[1:27:48] | There’s a porter at the hotel where Muchassi’s staying. | 姆查兹住的旅馆有个门房 |
[1:27:50] | He’s gonna let us in the room when Muchassi goes out. | 他会趁他不在让我们进房间 |
[1:27:53] | Hey. Who provided these prehistoric explosives? | 这些史前炸药是谁弄来的? |
[1:27:56] | -Louis. -Yeah. I’ll thank him for that. | – 路易 – 我会记得谢谢他 |
[1:28:13] | Tallyho. | 有人来了 |
[1:28:37] | Stop! Stop! | 站住!站住! |
[1:28:39] | -PLO! PLO! -ETA! ETA! | – 巴解组织! – 巴斯克分离党! |
[1:28:42] | Put the gun down or we’ll shoot. | 不把枪放下我就开枪 |
[1:28:45] | Basque! Basque! | 巴斯克分离党! |
[1:28:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:00] | Put the gun down! Put it down! | 把枪放下,快放下 |
[1:29:10] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:29:35] | -Which French? Louis? -Who are you? English? | – 什么法国人?路易吗? – 你是英国人吗? |
[1:29:41] | Basque. ETA. Red Army Faction. | 巴斯克分离党,红色军团 |
[1:29:45] | He’s ANC. African. African. | 他是南非人,非洲民族议会 |
[1:29:50] | We are from Amman. I’m Ali. | 我们来自安曼,我是阿里 |
[1:29:54] | Said. George. Abed. | 萨伊德、乔治、艾贝德 |
[1:30:00] | We paid for two nights. | 我们付了两晚的钱 |
[1:30:03] | He said it was safe. | 他说这儿很安全 |
[1:30:05] | -He told us the same. -Yes. Safe house. | – 他也这么跟我们说 – 是啊,安全基地 |
[1:30:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:30:16] | So we’re safe? | 我们安全吗? |
[1:30:20] | Safe. | 安全 |
[1:30:23] | Everyone is safe. | 大家都安全 |
[1:31:31] | Eventually the Arab states will rise against Israel. | 阿拉伯国家都会对抗以色列 |
[1:31:36] | They don’t like Palestinians, but they hate the Jews more. | 他们不喜欢巴勒斯坦人 不过更痛恨犹太人 |
[1:31:40] | It won’t be like 1967. | 这不像1967年以阿六日战争 |
[1:31:42] | The rest of the world will see by then what the Israelis do to us. | 全世界会看到以色列的恶行 |
[1:31:46] | They won’t help when Egypt and Syria attack. Even Jordan. | 埃及和叙利亚会向以色列出兵 约旦也会 |
[1:31:51] | Israel will cease to exist. | 以色列会亡国 |
[1:31:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:59] | This is a dream. You can’t take back a country you never had. | 你这是在做白日梦 你们不能抢回不存在的国家 |
[1:32:03] | -You sound like a Jew. -Fuck you. | – 你听起来像是犹太人 – 去你的 |
[1:32:05] | I’m the voice inside your head telling you what you already know. | 你明知我说的没错 |
[1:32:08] | You people have nothing to bargain with. | 你们巴勒斯坦人没有实力 |
[1:32:11] | You’ll never get the land back. | 永远不会成功建国 |
[1:32:13] | You’ll all die old men in refugee camps waiting for Palestine. | 你们只会老死在难民营 |
[1:32:17] | We have a lot of children. They’ll have children. | 我们有很多小孩,他们也会有小孩 |
[1:32:19] | So we can wait forever. | 我们可以等 |
[1:32:21] | And if we need to, we can make the whole planet unsafe for Jews. | 而且有必要就会刺杀犹太人 |
[1:32:24] | You kill Jews and the world feels bad for them… | 世人会同情他们 |
[1:32:27] | -and thinks you are animals. -Yes. | – 把你们当禽兽 – 没错 |
[1:32:29] | But then the world will see how they’ve made us into animals. | 世人会知道是他们把我们变成禽兽 |
[1:32:32] | They’ll start to ask questions about the conditions in our cages. | 然后会开始关注我们的苦难 |
[1:32:37] | You are Arabs. There are lots of places for Arabs. | 你是阿拉伯人,有很多地方能去 |
[1:32:43] | You’re a Jew sympathizer. | 你是犹太人的同路人 |
[1:32:46] | All you Germans, you’re too soft on Israel. | 你们德国佬对以色列太心软 |
[1:32:49] | Well, you give us money, but you feel guilty about Hitler. | 你们给我们钱,却对犹太人有愧疚 |
[1:32:53] | And the Jews exploit that guilt. | 他们很会利用这一点 |
[1:32:56] | My father didn’t gas any Jews. | 我父亲并没有毒死犹太人 |
[1:33:02] | -Tell me something, Ali. -What? | – 那你告诉我 – 什么? |
[1:33:07] | Do you really miss your father’s olive trees? | 你想念你父亲的家乡吗? |
[1:33:10] | Do you honestly think you have to get back all that… that nothing? | 你们非得回去那块不毛之地吗? |
[1:33:15] | That chalky soil and stone huts. | 贫瘠的土地和简陋的石屋 |
[1:33:17] | Is that what you really want for your children? | 你要你的小孩拥有那些? |
[1:33:20] | It absolutely is. | 一点也没错 |
[1:33:24] | It will take a hundred years, but we’ll win. | 也许要等一百年,但我们会成功 |
[1:33:29] | How long did it take the Jews to get their own country? | 犹太人等了多久才建国? |
[1:33:33] | How long did it take the Germans to make Germany? | 德国人又花了多久建立德国? |
[1:33:36] | And look how well that worked out. | 那并没有好结果 |
[1:33:38] | You don’t know what it is not to have a home. | 你不知道没有家的感觉 |
[1:33:41] | That’s why you European Reds don’t get it. | 你们这些共产党永远不懂 |
[1:33:44] | You say, “It’s nothing,” but you have a home to come back to. | 你们老是说这不算什么 可是你们有家可归 |
[1:33:49] | ETA, ANC, IRA… | 巴斯克分离党、非洲民族议会 爱尔兰共和军 |
[1:33:52] | we all pretend we care about your international revolution… | 我们假装关心这些革命团体 |
[1:33:55] | but we don’t care. | 但是一点都不在乎 |
[1:33:58] | We want to be nations. | 我们只想建立自己的国家 |
[1:34:01] | Home is everything. | 拥有自己的家园 |
[1:34:43] | -No, no, no. -No, I watch. | – 你不要进来 – 不行,我要盯着你 |
[1:34:47] | You only take money enclosed in papers, yes? | 你只要偷他的钱,对吧? |
[1:34:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:35:44] | Look there. | 你们看 |
[1:35:46] | Here they come in their pumpkin coach. | 他们坐着南瓜马车来了 |
[1:35:53] | The Russians and… | 俄国佬和… |
[1:35:58] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[1:36:19] | Do we detonate if the other Arabs go into the room with him? | 其他人跟他进去也要引爆吗? |
[1:36:32] | Why are the Russians waiting? | 俄国佬在等什么? |
[1:36:34] | -Why don’t they leave? -They are waiting. | – 他们干嘛不走? – 他们在等 |
[1:36:41] | -We are waiting. Stay calm. -Hey, I’m calm. | – 我们也在等,冷静点 – 我很冷静 |
[1:36:57] | -He’s in his room. Do it. -Is he alone? | – 他进去了,动手吧 – 他只有一个人吗? |
[1:37:00] | -How do we know if he’s alone? -Just flip the switch. Do it. | – 我们不确定 – 快按下遥控器 |
[1:37:11] | -I don’t understand it. -What’s wrong? | – 我不懂 – 怎么了? |
[1:37:12] | It’s a piece of shit. | 烂东西 |
[1:37:15] | -What? Fuck! Not again. -Wait, wait. | – 靠,又凸搥了 – 等等 |
[1:37:19] | Where’s the explosion? It should’ve exploded by now. | 没有动静,早该爆炸了 |
[1:37:22] | -What’s gone wrong? -It’s another malfunction. | – 出了什么错? – 遥控器又故障了 |
[1:37:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:37:26] | -Or maybe it’s delayed… -He has fucked up again! | – 也许只要等一下就好 – 他又凸搥了 |
[1:37:27] | -Or maybe it could still blow up. -This is a waste of time! | – 搞不好还是会爆炸 – 这是在浪费时间 |
[1:37:30] | Careful with that stuff, Hans. | 汉斯,小心点 |
[1:37:38] | -Hans! -Hans, what are you doing? | – 汉斯 – 汉斯,你在干嘛? |
[1:37:40] | Hans, get back here! | 快回来 |
[1:37:44] | Hey, hey! What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[1:37:48] | Hans. No, no. | 汉斯,别去 |
[1:38:18] | So how long is he going to be? | 他还要多久? |
[1:38:21] | Maybe one hour. | 一个小时吧 |
[1:39:24] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[1:39:27] | Stop! | 站住! |
[1:39:50] | Get in! Head down! | 上车,小心头 |
[1:40:24] | Ali? Ali? Ali? | 阿里,阿里… |
[1:40:34] | Are you incapable of making something that works? | 你什么都做不好 |
[1:40:37] | Shut up! You shut up! | 闭嘴!闭嘴 |
[1:40:40] | Does anybody speak Greek? | 谁听得懂希腊话? |
[1:40:41] | -Shut him up! -Did we kill a Russian? | – 叫他闭嘴 – 杀了俄国佬 |
[1:40:44] | -That’s not good! -Where did you get your training? | – 情况不妙 – 你在哪儿受训? |
[1:40:46] | Every single bomb, every fucking one, is fucked up. | 你的炸弹每次都出状况 |
[1:40:49] | I was not trained to do this! | 我没受过这种训练 |
[1:40:51] | I was trained to dismantle bombs, not to build them! | 我只会拆炸弹,不会制造炸弹 |
[1:40:57] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:40:59] | Shin Bet wanted bomb dismantlers. They picked me from the army. | 他们要找人拆解炸弹 把我这做玩具的… |
[1:41:04] | -A toy maker. -Give me some money. | – 从军队调来 – 给我钱 |
[1:41:05] | They figured I was good with small machines. | 他们觉得我对机械一定很在行 |
[1:41:09] | But then after Munich, they asked if I could build bombs instead. | 慕尼黑事件后他们要我制造炸弹 |
[1:41:14] | So I said yes. | 我说好 |
[1:41:22] | Come on. Here. | 拿去 |
[1:41:35] | The three went to the side of the customs hall… | 三名恐怖份子在海关大厅 |
[1:41:37] | took out pieces of their rifles, and quickly assembled them. | 拿出步枪零件迅速组装 |
[1:41:40] | Then they threw hand grenades into the long queues of passengers… | 向大排长龙的旅客丢掷手榴弹 |
[1:41:43] | waiting to clear passport control and began automatic fire. | 然后开始用自动步枪扫射 |
[1:41:47] | It was all over in a matter of minutes. | 整个过程不到几分钟 |
[1:41:50] | And the firing was indiscriminate. | 他们没有目标地疯狂扫射 |
[1:41:52] | Salameh is in London. | 萨拉密在伦敦 |
[1:41:56] | He goes there periodically to meet with his CIA contact. | 他定期去伦敦见中情局干员 |
[1:42:00] | -His what? -Salameh works for the CIA. | – 什么? – 萨拉密替中情局做事 |
[1:42:05] | Bullshit. | 屁啦 |
[1:42:06] | Salameh guarantees that Black September… | 他担保黑九月 |
[1:42:09] | won’t touch American diplomats. | 不会碰美国外交官 |
[1:42:11] | In exchange, the CIA gives him lots of money. | 中情局就给他很多钱 |
[1:42:14] | And they don’t ask what he uses it for. | 而且不过问这些钱的用途 |
[1:42:18] | Did he tell them about Munich in advance? | 他跟他们提过慕尼黑行动吗? |
[1:42:20] | Did the CIA know about Munich? | 中情局事先就知情吗? |
[1:42:22] | The CIA didn’t even know Black September existed… | 在慕尼黑之前,他们根本不知道… |
[1:42:25] | before Munich. | 黑九月的存在 |
[1:42:28] | One of the guerrillas was shot through the head… | 一名恐怖份子被流弹 |
[1:42:30] | by a ricochet bullet. | 击中头部 |
[1:42:31] | A second was blown up by his own hand grenade. | 另一名被自己的手榴弹炸死 |
[1:42:34] | Since then, he’s been busy. | 他拿了钱就忙着干事 |
[1:42:37] | Hasn’t he? | 对吧? |
[1:42:39] | All manner of costly exercises. | 他干的事都很大条 |
[1:42:42] | Shooting tourists in the Athens airport… | 在雅典机场射杀观光客 |
[1:42:44] | blowing up pharmacies in Amsterdam… | 在阿姆斯特丹炸毁药局 |
[1:42:47] | and that Mossad agent in Barcelona before that. | 在巴塞隆纳暗杀以色列情报员 |
[1:42:50] | Europe hasn’t been this interesting since Napoleon marched to Moscow. | 自从拿破仑向莫斯科出兵 欧洲从来没有这么热闹 |
[1:42:56] | Do you have to do that here? | 你非得在这儿数钱吗? |
[1:42:59] | Salameh is in London. For the usual price. | 萨拉密在伦敦,价钱照旧 |
[1:43:12] | We followed him from his doctor to his hotel. | 我们从诊所跟踪他到旅馆 |
[1:43:14] | -He’s here for eye treatment. -Salameh. You saw him? | – 他去看眼科医生 – 你看到萨拉密? |
[1:43:17] | -You followed him? -Yes. | – 你跟踪他? – 对 |
[1:43:18] | -Wearing sunglasses in the rain. -Why didn’t you shoot him? | – 下雨还戴墨镜 – 你怎么不杀了他? |
[1:43:20] | There were bodyguards. Civilians. | 他身边有保镖和平民 |
[1:43:22] | -Were they armed? -Yes. | – 他们有武器吗? – 有 |
[1:43:23] | Well then, they’re not civilians. I’d have done it… | 他们就不是平民 |
[1:43:26] | if you’d give me half a chance to actually shoot someone. | 只要有一点机会我都会下手 |
[1:43:28] | I’m the only one who actually wants to shoot these guys. | 只有我真的想干掉这些人 |
[1:43:30] | Maybe that’s why we never let you do it. | 所以我们才不让你动手 |
[1:43:32] | -We only go after our targets. -Since when? | – 我们只杀锁定的目标 – 才怪 |
[1:43:34] | I mean, why are we worried about that now? | 我们干嘛担心这种事? |
[1:43:36] | Do you have any idea how many laws we’ve broken? | 你知道我们犯了多少法吗? |
[1:43:39] | It’s time to stop your agonizing. It’s counterproductive. | 别想那么多,想太多没有用 |
[1:43:43] | Including, incidentally, the laws of the state of Israel… | 包括以色列的法律 |
[1:43:46] | which has no death penalty. | 虽然以色列没有死刑 |
[1:43:47] | You know what your problem is, habibi? | 你的问题是… |
[1:43:50] | You’re disorientated. | 你老爱钻牛角尖 |
[1:43:52] | Because the guys we’re killing are dressed in expensive suits… | 因为我们杀的人都穿名牌西装 |
[1:43:54] | and this is London and not some ugly Arab village. | 这里是伦敦,不是阿拉伯小村庄 |
[1:43:57] | I’m not disoriented. | 我没有钻牛角尖 |
[1:43:58] | I’m keeping my sanity by occasionally reminding myself… | 我只是偶尔提醒自己… |
[1:44:01] | that in spite of… | 这是一场… |
[1:44:02] | But it’s the same old war we’re fighting… | 从古到今的大战… |
[1:44:04] | I’m still, at least in principle, a human being. | 原则上来说,我也是人 |
[1:44:05] | …over the same old scrap of desert! | 就为了抢一块沙漠荒地 |
[1:44:07] | It’s just we’ve brought our war to Copenhagen and Kensington… | 我们只是把战场拉到欧洲 |
[1:44:09] | and it’s not like these European anti-Semites don’t deserve that. | 这些恐怖份子死有余辜 |
[1:44:12] | Unless we learn to act like them, we will never defeat them. | 要打败他们就要跟他们一样残忍 |
[1:44:15] | We act like them all the time. | 我们跟他们没什么两样 |
[1:44:17] | What, you think the Palestinians invented bloodshed? | 恐怖行动不是巴勒斯坦人发明的 |
[1:44:20] | How do you think we got control of the land? By being nice? | 你以为以色列建国是靠交情吗? |
[1:44:22] | Somebody pull down this man’s pants. See if he’s circumcised. | 谁去检查他是不是犹太人 |
[1:44:25] | I think we have a double agent in our midst. | 我怀疑他是双重间谍 |
[1:44:26] | -Don’t you dare accuse me of that! -Stop it! | – 你竟敢怀疑我? – 住手 |
[1:44:29] | My son died in ’67, you foul-mouthed son of a bitch. | 我儿子在1967年战死 |
[1:44:32] | Everything you can ask, I’ve done for Israel. | 我对以色列鞠躬尽瘁 |
[1:44:34] | Ask for a reassignment if this is so distasteful. | 你不忍心杀人就要求调职 |
[1:44:38] | -Why, it’s not distasteful to you? -No. | – 难道你不会不忍心? – 不会 |
[1:44:41] | ‘Cause the only blood that matters to me is Jewish blood. | 我只关心犹太人的存亡 |
[1:44:47] | Nice job, eh. Nice job leading. | 你真是个好领导 |
[1:44:52] | If the bodyguards are armed, we kill them. | 保镖有佩枪也杀了他们 |
[1:44:54] | -They’re armed. -Well, then we kill them! | – 他们有佩枪 – 那就杀了他们 |
[1:45:43] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[1:45:44] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[1:46:29] | Roger Burke, you ugly fuck! What are you doing in London? | 罗杰,你这家伙来伦敦干嘛? |
[1:46:32] | Get your hands off me. | 把手放开 |
[1:46:34] | Put them up. Put them up, you fat, wet puss! | 有种就上呀 |
[1:46:36] | Let’s show these limey fucks what we’re made of. | 咱们来单挑 |
[1:46:38] | Hey, wait a minute! Who the fuck… Who do you think this is then? | 等等,你认错人了 你以为他是谁? |
[1:46:41] | -Roger Burke. -Who do you think this is? | – 罗杰呀 – 谁? |
[1:46:42] | -No, you idiot. That is not… -Lay off him, asshole. | – 你这猪头 – 放开他 |
[1:46:45] | -That’s not him. Come on. -It’s Roger Burke. | – 他不是罗杰 – 他是 |
[1:46:49] | I’m sorry about my friend, you know? | 很抱歉 |
[1:46:50] | He’s a fucked-up, belligerent guy with a serious drinking problem. | 我朋友脾气很冲,而且是个酒鬼 |
[1:46:53] | -Hey, come here. -Lose it. | – 喂,过来 – 干嘛? |
[1:46:57] | -Come on. Calm down! -Hey, calm down. | – 好了,冷静点 – 冷静点 |
[1:46:59] | -Hey, come here! -Calm down! | – 过来 – 冷静点 |
[1:47:04] | Back off. Get back! | 给我退后 |
[1:47:08] | -Back off! Back off! -Fuck off! | – 退后 – 给我滚 |
[1:47:10] | It’s me. All right! | 是我,没事了 |
[1:47:12] | -All right. Come on. -Fuck off! | – 没事,来吧 – 给我滚 |
[1:47:15] | -It’s me, Roger, Orrin! -Come on. | – 罗杰,是我 – 来吧 |
[1:47:17] | -It’s me. Remember me? -Sorry. It’s all right. | – 是我,记得吗? – 没事了 |
[1:47:22] | You should have ducked, Roger! | 你应该闪开 |
[1:47:32] | Fucking Americans! | 臭美国佬 |
[1:47:33] | -What the fuck is that? -Was it Salameh? | – 谁啊? – 那是萨拉密吗? |
[1:47:35] | Yes, of course it was fucking Salameh! | 那当然是萨拉密 |
[1:47:59] | I take it she’d eat you up a bit, huh? | 我猜她很难搞定吧? |
[1:48:03] | You old dog. | 你这老色鬼 |
[1:48:05] | He’s got some ideas. | 他有点子 |
[1:48:08] | -Oh, the American bloke? -Aren’t we all? | – 关于美国佬吗? – 我们不是吗? |
[1:48:11] | So you’ve heard these rumors? These are wild stories. | 你听过那些谣言没? |
[1:48:14] | -Wild stories. -Yeah? | – 很荒唐 – 是吗? |
[1:48:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:48:42] | Can I? | 我能坐下吗? |
[1:48:51] | I have to go to bed soon. I work in the morning. | 我很快就要上床睡觉 明天一早要工作 |
[1:48:56] | What kind of work do you do? | 哪方面的工作? |
[1:49:01] | The kind that drives you to drink. | 让人想喝酒的工作 |
[1:49:04] | We must have the same job, then. | 我们的工作一定一样 |
[1:49:08] | I love your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[1:49:11] | I love your perfume. | 我喜欢你的香水 |
[1:49:23] | Cuts right through the smoke. | 烟味多重都闻得到 |
[1:49:27] | Does it? | 对不对? |
[1:49:29] | It’s very nice. | 真的很香 |
[1:49:36] | Look, I don’t want to be forward… | 我不想太直接 |
[1:49:40] | but it’s late… | 不过时候不早 |
[1:49:42] | and I do have to get up early. | 我明天真的得很早起床 |
[1:49:46] | So… | 所以… |
[1:49:49] | -So? -So… | – 所以? – 所以 |
[1:49:53] | So, you’re very nice, and… | 你人很好,而且… |
[1:49:59] | Are you really going to make me ask? | 你真的要我开口吗? |
[1:50:08] | I just can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:50:11] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[1:50:12] | -You’re very attractive. -I know. | – 你很漂亮 – 我知道 |
[1:50:18] | If you come to your senses… | 你一个人 |
[1:50:20] | once you get up to your lonely room… | 回房间想通了以后 |
[1:50:23] | well, maybe I’ll be here. | 搞不好我还会在这儿 |
[1:50:26] | Or maybe I’ll be in my room, alone in bed. | 或者我会一个人躺在床上 |
[1:50:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:50:58] | The drunk Americans. You think they were CIA? | 那群美国酒鬼是中情局吗? |
[1:51:02] | They could’ve been. For all we know, Louis is CIA. | 很有可能,搞不好路易也是 |
[1:51:05] | They work both sides. Everyone does. | 那种人都两边通吃 |
[1:51:08] | Or Louis is Mossad. Now, maybe he isn’t… | 搞不好路易是以色列情报局 也许不是… |
[1:51:11] | but they’re using him to feed us information. | 只是透过他提供情报 |
[1:51:13] | There’s no direct link. | 避免直接被牵连 |
[1:51:15] | Or Mossad’s giving it to CIA, which is giving it to Louis… | 或是透过中情局把情报给路易 |
[1:51:18] | and Ephraim’s demanding we give him Louis… | 埃弗兰要我们供出路易 |
[1:51:19] | because he knows we expect him to do… | 因为他知道我们早就料到 |
[1:51:22] | Stop chasing the mice inside your skull. | 别再钻牛角尖了 |
[1:51:30] | You know, I never thought you’d last. | 我没想到你撑得下去 |
[1:51:34] | I thought the same about you. | 我对你有同样的想法 |
[1:51:36] | From the beginning you seemed so reluctant. | 你从一开始就不情愿 |
[1:51:39] | I was born reluctant. Ask my mother. | 这是我的天性 |
[1:51:41] | If I can’t kvetch, I can’t do my job. | 我做任何事都会有点迟疑 |
[1:51:43] | You ever feel reluctant? | 你难道不会吗? |
[1:51:45] | I’m not comfortable with confusion. | 我不喜欢想太多 |
[1:51:49] | I knew guys like you in the army. | 我在军队认识像你这种人 |
[1:51:51] | You’ll do any terrifying thing you’re asked to do… | 要你们做什么可怕的事都行 |
[1:51:54] | but you have to do it running. | 不过你们必须一直逃避 |
[1:51:57] | You think you can outrun your fears, your doubts. | 你们以为能逃避恐惧和疑虑 |
[1:52:03] | The only thing that really scares you guys is stillness. | 只有静止不动才会让你们害怕 |
[1:52:10] | But everyone’s overtaken, eventually. | 但是没有人逃避得了心魔 |
[1:52:15] | Now, the mice need a brandy. Will you join me? | 我想喝一杯,一起来吧 |
[1:52:18] | No, I’m going to go upstairs, straight to bed. | 我要回房间睡觉了 |
[1:52:20] | You okay drinking by yourself? | 你一个人可以吗? |
[1:52:22] | It’s just a shot to numb the brain. Good night. | 我只想麻痹自己,晚安 |
[1:52:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:52:29] | -Beware of the local honey trap. -Indeed? | – 小心别中了美人计 – 好 |
[1:52:33] | You can’t miss her. You don’t want to. | 你一定会看到她 |
[1:52:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:52:58] | This is a trunk call from Mr. Storsch. | 这是史先生的长途电话 |
[1:53:00] | Do you accept the charges? | 你愿意付费吗? |
[1:53:02] | Shit, Avner, you woke up the baby, but that’s okay… I mean… | 你吵醒了宝宝,不过我很高兴 |
[1:53:05] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:53:07] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[1:53:09] | You’re in England or Australia… | 你在英国或澳洲… |
[1:53:13] | -or the North Pole… -Yeah, that’s right. | – 或北极 – 没错 |
[1:53:17] | So listen, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[1:53:19] | when I’m finished doing what I’m doing here… | 等我把我在这里做的事做完 |
[1:53:22] | I want to come to Brooklyn to see you. | 就到布鲁克林看你 |
[1:53:24] | Brooklyn is depressing. It’s got more churches than Jerusalem. | 布鲁克林的教堂比耶路撒冷多 |
[1:53:27] | Listen to her talk. | 听她讲话 |
[1:53:31] | -Can you hear me? Can she hear me? -Yeah, yeah. | – 你听得见吗?她听得见吗? – 听得见 |
[1:53:35] | Hey. Talk to me. | 跟我说话呀 |
[1:53:41] | Daphna, make her talk. | 黛芬娜,叫她说话 |
[1:53:53] | Dada. | 对 |
[1:53:59] | Hey. Hey, sweetheart. It’s your papa. | 乖女儿,我是爸爸 |
[1:54:05] | This is my voice, darling. | 这是我的声音 |
[1:54:09] | This is what I sound like. Don’t forget, okay? | 千万别忘了我的声音 |
[1:54:14] | Listen, I have to get her to bed. She’s tired. | 我得哄她上床,她困了 |
[1:54:17] | She’ll dream about you. | 她会梦到你的 |
[1:54:52] | We’re standing at a distance, as instructed by the terrorists. | 恐怖份子要求我们站在远处 |
[1:54:57] | Are we going? Is it to the airport? | 我们要去机场吗? |
[1:54:59] | Can we talk to someone, just to say… | 我们只想打通电话 |
[1:55:01] | Shut up, okay? Just get on the bus, okay? | 闭嘴,给我上车 |
[1:55:03] | Just to tell our families. Just to say we are all right! | 告诉家人我们没事 |
[1:55:06] | Everybody, just relax, okay? Relax! Calm down. | 别紧张,冷静点 |
[1:55:09] | We will ride this bus and fly away. After, you go back to your home… | 等我们搭机远走高飞 你们就可以回家… |
[1:55:13] | or to your Olympic Games. | 或继续比赛 |
[1:57:13] | Carl. You asshole. | 你这老色鬼 |
[1:57:17] | I saw her first. | 我先看到她 |
[1:57:37] | Carl? | 卡尔? |
[1:59:16] | She’s Dutch, not political, entirely business-minded. | 她是荷兰人,没有政治立场 纯粹是拿钱办事 |
[1:59:20] | She lives in Hoorn. She’s there now. | 她住在荷恩,现在人在那儿 |
[1:59:23] | This is dependable information. | 这消息很可靠 |
[1:59:25] | For which you pay nothing. | 你不必付钱 |
[1:59:27] | We’re giving you this. You understand why? | 你知道我为什么免费提供情报? |
[1:59:30] | Because you want me to believe that you had nothing to do… | 因为你要我相信 |
[1:59:32] | with the murder of my partner. | 这与你无关 |
[1:59:34] | We inhabit a world of intersecting secrecies. | 这世界充满了错综复杂的秘密 |
[1:59:38] | We live and die at the places where those secrecies meet. | 我们专门提供这些秘密 |
[1:59:42] | That’s what we accept. | 这是大家的共识 |
[1:59:44] | We buy information for you from your enemies. | 我们替你向你的敌人收买情报 |
[1:59:49] | This alerts them. | 这让他们有戒心 |
[1:59:50] | You’re not the only people looking for names. | 不是只有你在找名字 |
[1:59:53] | You’re telling me I’m being hunted now? | 你是说我们被追杀? |
[1:59:55] | He’s telling you it’s time for you to quit. | 他是说你该罢手了 |
[1:59:58] | The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong… | 快跑未必能赢,力战未必得胜 |
[2:00:02] | but time and chance happens to them all. | 人必须接受命运的安排 |
[2:00:18] | Evil falls suddenly. | 邪恶会突然降临 |
[2:00:22] | Who can say when it falls? | 谁知道是什么时候 |
[2:00:47] | So you’re really gonna kill her? | 你真的要杀她? |
[2:00:51] | -All this blood comes back to us. -Eventually it will work. | – 我们杀这么多人一定会有报应 – 最后一定会成功 |
[2:00:55] | Even if it takes years, we’ll beat them. | 不管花多久时间总会打败他们 |
[2:00:59] | We’re Jews, Avner. | 我们是犹太人 |
[2:01:01] | Jews don’t do wrong because our enemies do wrong. | 敌人做坏事,我们不能跟着做 |
[2:01:03] | We can’t afford to be that decent anymore. | 我们不能再当好人 |
[2:01:06] | I don’t know that we ever were that decent. | 我不确定我们一直是好人 |
[2:01:09] | Suffering thousands of years of hatred doesn’t make you decent. | 受了几千年苦难不代表就是好人 |
[2:01:13] | But we’re supposed to be righteous. That’s a beautiful thing. | 我们应该站在正义这一方 |
[2:01:17] | That’s Jewish. | 这才是犹太人的精神 |
[2:01:18] | That’s what I knew, that’s what I was taught. | 这是我从小学会的道理 |
[2:01:21] | And now I’m losing it, and I lose that, that’s… | 现在我却失去正义感 |
[2:01:24] | -That’s… -That’s everything. | – 那… – 那代表了一切 |
[2:01:27] | That’s my soul. | 如果失去它,我就失去了灵魂 |
[2:01:32] | You need to go rest somewhere. You don’t have to do this one. | 你得找地方休息,这次不必来 |
[2:01:37] | When I need you again, I’ll find you. | 当我需要你会去找你 |
[2:02:32] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 对不起,你们是谁? |
[2:02:43] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么来吗? |
[2:02:45] | I want to get dressed, okay? | 我想穿好衣服 |
[2:02:53] | Maybe you want to hire me. You know how good I am. | 我很高竿,你们可以用我 |
[2:03:01] | No. Don’t. | 别杀我 |
[2:03:03] | It’s such a fucking waste of talent. | 你们这是浪费人才 |
[2:03:18] | Where’re you going? Stay here. | 你想去哪儿? |
[2:03:19] | Shell. Shell. | 给我子弹 |
[2:03:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[2:03:59] | Leave it. | 不要盖住 |
[2:04:18] | In seven months we’ve killed six of the 11 names. | 我们在七个月内杀死六个目标 |
[2:04:22] | We’ve killed one replacement. | 加上一个继任者 |
[2:04:25] | One of our targets is in prison and four… | 有一名被关进监牢 |
[2:04:27] | including Ali Hassan Salameh, are at large. | 有四个漏网之鱼,包括萨拉密 |
[2:04:31] | One of our own has fallen. | 我们有一名同伴丧命 |
[2:04:34] | Since we began, the other side has sent letter bombs to 11 embassies… | 对方寄出十一封邮件炸弹 |
[2:04:37] | hijacked three planes… | 劫持三架飞机 |
[2:04:39] | killed 130 passengers in Athens and wounded scores more… | 在雅典杀死130名旅客 伤者不计其数 |
[2:04:43] | and killed our military attache in Washington. | 暗杀一名以色列华府外交官 |
[2:04:46] | Some of it was done by a Venezuelan called Carlos the Jackal… | 凶手之一是豺狼卡洛斯 |
[2:04:50] | who replaced Zaid Muchassi… | 萨伊德姆查兹取代胡珊艾契尔 |
[2:04:52] | who replaced Hussein al-Chir. | 卡洛斯再取代萨伊德姆查兹 |
[2:04:55] | Black September’s original leadership has been decimated. | 黑九月的首脑被一一歼灭 |
[2:05:01] | But new leaders are emerging… | 但是被新的首领取代 |
[2:05:03] | for whom Black September wasn’t violent enough. | 他们的手段更凶狠残暴 |
[2:05:09] | And to dispatch our six dispatched targets… | 我们为了消灭这六个目标 |
[2:05:12] | we must have spent something close to $2 million, right? | 花了将近两百万美元 |
[2:05:15] | You’ve been cooking. Are you expecting company? | 你烧了好多道菜,有客人吗? |
[2:05:19] | Mrs. Meir says to the Knesset… | 梅尔夫人向以色列国会说… |
[2:05:23] | the world must see that killing Jews… | 从今以后世人会知道杀害犹太人 |
[2:05:26] | will be from now on an expensive proposition. | 将付出惨痛代价 |
[2:05:31] | But killing Palestinians isn’t exactly cheap. | 但杀害巴勒斯坦人的代价也不便宜 |
[2:05:37] | -If all 11 were dead, you’d stop? -Yes. | – 杀死十一个目标你就会罢手? – 对 |
[2:05:42] | You’re lying. What about their replacements? | 你在说谎,他们的继任者呢? |
[2:05:47] | With each time we kill, we create six more. | 每杀一人就会有新人取代 |
[2:05:51] | Maybe they’ll have to keep killing them, then. | 也许我们要一直杀下去 |
[2:05:53] | Forever. | 永远不能罢手 |
[2:05:55] | Five targets are still alive. | 五个目标还活着 |
[2:05:57] | That’s five men that need to be killed. | 我们还要杀死五个人 |
[2:05:59] | Eventually you forget that in the beginning you hated doing it. | 到最后你会忘记杀人有多痛苦 |
[2:06:02] | For me personally, I feel less every day. | 我每天都学会忘记 |
[2:06:04] | One day I’m going to wake up, I’m going to kill… | 有一天,我杀了人以后 |
[2:06:06] | I’m going to go back to bed, I’m not going to feel anything at all. | 不会良心不安 |
[2:06:11] | Hey, Hans? You know there’s a rule in the book against blind drunks. | 汉斯,你不能空着肚子喝酒 |
[2:06:15] | Why don’t you stop drinking and eat something? | 别喝了,先吃饭 |
[2:06:17] | I mean, there’s enough food here to feed Bangladesh. | 这儿的食物可以喂饱孟加拉 |
[2:06:23] | I keep seeing that Dutch woman, you know, sprawled out like that. | 我忘不了那荷兰女人的死状 |
[2:06:31] | It’s not that I wish we hadn’t killed her. | 我不是后悔杀了她 |
[2:06:34] | I wish I had let you close up her housecoat. | 而是后悔没让你盖住她的裸体 |
[2:06:37] | Yeah, but you weren’t yourself. | 不过你当时不是你自己 |
[2:06:56] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[2:07:00] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[2:07:03] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[2:07:05] | I went to Hans’ flat above the antique shop… | 我去了汉斯古董店楼上的住处 |
[2:07:08] | just to check up on him because he was so… | 因为我有点担心他 |
[2:07:12] | Anyway, he’s gone somewhere, and I waited all night… | 他不在那里,我等了整晚 |
[2:07:15] | and he’s not come back. | 他都没回去 |
[2:07:38] | Knife. | 刀伤 |
[2:07:44] | They didn’t take anything. | 凶手什么都没拿走 |
[2:12:08] | What? | 什么事? |
[2:12:40] | It will be beautiful. | 一定会很美 |
[2:12:44] | Ali Hassan Salameh is in Tarifa on the Spanish coast. | 萨拉密在西班牙海岸的塔利发 |
[2:12:48] | He’s at a compound guarded by all the predictable trouble. | 他受到非常严密的保护 |
[2:12:52] | Bomb makers often die accidental deaths. | 爆破专家通常会死于意外 |
[2:12:57] | In Athens you shot a KGB agent. | 你们在雅典射杀KGB干员 |
[2:13:02] | Many people must want to kill you, Monsieur Storsch. | 很多人都想要杀死你们 |
[2:13:05] | But why would I do that? You pay better than anyone. | 但是我不想,你付的钱最多 |
[2:13:14] | It’s dangerous going after Salameh. | 暗杀萨拉密很危险 |
[2:13:18] | But he planned the Munich massacre. | 但他是慕尼黑大屠杀的主使 |
[2:13:24] | Eliminate him, and they’ll let you go home. Don’t you think? | 你杀了他就能回家,对吧? |
[2:13:31] | Yes, Louis. I do. | 没错,路易 |
[2:13:37] | You could have a kitchen like that someday. | 你有一天能拥有像这样的厨房 |
[2:13:43] | It costs dearly, but home always does. | 代价很高 但是拥有一个家总要付出代价 |
[2:14:43] | Shit! It’s like a funhouse in there. | 妈的,这里好像儿童乐园 |
[2:14:47] | Can you tell how many? | 里面有多少人? |
[2:15:08] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[2:15:14] | Are you sure it’s him, Avner? | 你确定是他吗? |
[2:15:18] | You have to be sure. | 一定要确定 |
[2:16:22] | -I’m Avner Kaufman. -We know. | – 我是艾夫纳考夫曼 – 我们知道 |
[2:16:24] | -You want to ride with us? -Hop in. | – 我们来接你 – 请上车 |
[2:16:27] | Please. | 请吧 |
[2:16:34] | I’m Amos. This is Avi. Shin Bet. | 我是艾默,他是艾维 |
[2:16:38] | We’re not supposed to know who you are… | 我们不应该知道你是谁 |
[2:16:41] | because we’re not officers. | 我们不是高级主管 |
[2:16:42] | We’re just shit and no one tells us shit. | 我们是小角色,啥都不知 |
[2:16:46] | We’ve heard about what you’ve done. | 不过我们听说你做的事 |
[2:16:51] | We want to say it’s an honor to meet you. | 我们很荣幸能见到你 |
[2:16:59] | It’s an honor for me, too. | 我也是 |
[2:17:10] | I have no problems with anything you guys did… | 你们杀的人我都没意见 |
[2:17:12] | except the woman on the houseboat in Hoorn. | 除了荷兰的那个女人 |
[2:17:16] | Steve’s told us about her. | 史帝夫跟我们说了 |
[2:17:18] | We took a leave of absence… | 我们私下… |
[2:17:19] | and killed her off the company clock. | 把她解决掉 |
[2:17:20] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[2:17:22] | Otherwise, as I said, we have no problems with the job you did. | 除此之外一切都很好 |
[2:17:26] | Except three of my men died. | 我的三个组员死了 |
[2:17:28] | According to your colleague… | 你的同事 |
[2:17:29] | I should say, emphatically, according to your colleague… | 特别强调一点 |
[2:17:31] | not in any way your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[2:17:33] | He sings your praises. | 他对你赞不绝口 |
[2:17:34] | Best guy he ever worked for, and so on. | 他说你是最好的组长 |
[2:17:40] | He says this French group… Louis was his name? | 他也说这个法国人路易 |
[2:17:44] | They sold the terrorists information regarding your whereabouts. | 把你们的下落告诉恐怖份子 |
[2:17:47] | They helped kill your men. | 他害死你的组员 |
[2:17:50] | I know Steve believes that, but it’s not true. | 史帝夫这么认为,但不是真的 |
[2:17:52] | Tell us who they are. | 说出他们的身份 |
[2:17:56] | They won’t work with you. | 他们不会跟你合作 |
[2:18:00] | -It’s about loyalty. -You’re an Israeli officer. | – 他们只忠于家人 – 你是以色列人 |
[2:18:03] | That’s your only loyalty! That’s it! | 必须效忠国家 |
[2:18:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:18:11] | This is General Hofi of the Northern Command. | 这是北指挥部的霍菲将军 |
[2:18:14] | You look good. | 你的气色很好 |
[2:18:16] | Listen, the Prime Minister is proud of you and your men. | 总理以你们为荣 |
[2:18:20] | She wishes she could tell you herself, but she can’t. | 她也希望能亲自告诉你 |
[2:18:22] | She never heard of you, right? | 不过她没听过你们,对吧? |
[2:18:25] | Good. She says you’ve done a great thing for your people. | 很好,她说你们为以色列… |
[2:18:29] | For Israel. | 立下大功 |
[2:18:34] | That’s it. There is no medal or anything. | 就这样,没有勋章 |
[2:18:49] | June 16, 1973. Avner Kaufman interview. | 1973年6月16日 艾夫纳考夫曼访谈 |
[2:18:54] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[2:19:00] | Tell me what you learned. | 跟我说你学到什么 |
[2:19:05] | -What I learned? -Yes. | – 我学到什么? – 对 |
[2:19:07] | What did you learn? | 你学到什么? |
[2:19:11] | For God’s sake! | 老天爷 |
[2:19:13] | Tell me the names and numbers of your sources. | 说出线人的姓名和电话号码 |
[2:19:20] | Avner, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[2:19:21] | Tell me the names and numbers of your sources. | 把你的线人的资料告诉我 |
[2:19:26] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[2:19:28] | I can have you court-martialed, and I might. | 我可以用军法告你 |
[2:19:32] | You can’t. I don’t work for you. | 不行,我不替你做事 |
[2:19:37] | I don’t exist. | 我并不存在 |
[2:19:41] | -You look terrible. -I’m not good right now. | – 你的气色好差 – 我的状况不太好 |
[2:19:46] | You don’t need to tell me anything. It’s taken a lot from you. | 你什么都不用说 这项任务让你元气大伤 |
[2:19:51] | I’m alive, right? And the rest sorts itself out. | 至少我还活着,一切都会复元 |
[2:19:56] | -I’m not a fool, Avner. -I never said you were a fool. | – 我不是傻瓜 – 我没说你是傻瓜 |
[2:20:10] | Everyone in Europe died. Most of my family. | 我在欧洲的家人几乎都死光光 |
[2:20:15] | A huge family. | 那是一个大家族 |
[2:20:20] | I never talked to you about it. | 我从来没告诉过你 |
[2:20:22] | -I knew. -You knew? So what was there to say? | – 我早就知道 – 你知道?那有什么好说的呢? |
[2:20:27] | I didn’t die, because I came here. | 我逃来这儿才捡回一条命 |
[2:20:29] | When I arrived, I walked up to the top of a hill in Jerusalem… | 我一到这儿 就走到耶路撒冷一座山上祷告 |
[2:20:33] | and prayed for a child. | 希望能生一个小孩 |
[2:20:36] | I never prayed before, but I was praying then. | 我从不祷告,那时我却虔诚祈祷 |
[2:20:39] | And I could feel every one of them praying with me. | 我感觉到我的家人也为我祈祷 |
[2:20:46] | You are what we prayed for. | 我们都在为你祈祷 |
[2:20:49] | What you did, you did for us. | 你做的一切都是为了犹太人 |
[2:20:52] | You did for your daughter, but also for us. | 为了你女儿,也为了我们 |
[2:20:55] | Every one of the ones who died, died wanting this. | 我们就算死也要拥有自己的家园 |
[2:21:00] | We had to take it, because no one will ever give it to us. | 没人肯给我们,我们得自己争取 |
[2:21:04] | A place to be a Jew among Jews, subject to no one. | 一个属于犹太人的地方 |
[2:21:09] | I thank God for hearing my prayer. | 我感谢上帝听到我的祷告 |
[2:21:14] | Do you want to know, Mama? | 妈,你想知道吗? |
[2:21:17] | Do you want me to tell you what I did? | 你要我说出我做了什么吗? |
[2:21:22] | No. | 不要 |
[2:21:24] | Whatever it took, whatever it takes. | 我们必须不计代价、不择手段 |
[2:21:30] | A place on Earth. We have a place on Earth. | 拥有属于自己的土地 一个属于我们的家园 |
[2:21:36] | At last. | 愿望终于实现 |
[2:21:47] | -What’s this? -Baklava. | – 这是什么? – 千层酥 |
[2:21:50] | From Rehovot? The only edible baklava is from the Arabs in Jaffa. | 雷霍沃特的吗? 只有约法的千层酥才能吃 |
[2:21:53] | Eat it on the plane. You’re too thin. | 带上飞机吃,你太瘦了 |
[2:21:56] | I hope it gives you a bellyache. | 希望你吃了会肚子痛 |
[2:21:59] | Listen, forget it. | 算了 |
[2:22:01] | You go see your wife, your child, rest for a few more months. | 你去跟妻女团圆,休息几个月 |
[2:22:03] | Then we’re gonna put you back in the field. | 然后再出任务 |
[2:22:05] | Not Europe. Probably Latin America. | 不是去欧洲,也许是拉丁美洲 |
[2:22:07] | You think it over. Rest, Avner. Then you come back. | 你再考虑看看 好好休息,你一定会回来 |
[2:22:13] | No. | 不会 |
[2:22:41] | That’s all right. | 别哭 |
[2:22:42] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事,没事 |
[2:22:45] | Look at that beautiful hair. | 好漂亮的头发 |
[2:23:35] | Nightmares? | 恶梦? |
[2:23:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[2:23:42] | Come back to bed. | 回到床上 |
[2:23:47] | I have no idea where I should be. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[2:23:55] | The place is nice. You’ve made it really nice. | 这房子很好,你布置得很漂亮 |
[2:24:01] | The kitchen’s too big. | 厨房太大了 |
[2:25:21] | Sylvie, I need to speak to your father. | 席薇亚,我要找你爸爸 |
[2:25:26] | Is Louis there? | 路易在吗? |
[2:25:29] | I need to speak to your father. Have him call me. | 请你爸爸打回来给我 |
[2:25:32] | 212- 664- 7665 212-664-7665. | |
[2:25:36] | I’ll wait. He must call me. I’ll wait. | 我会等,请他一定要打来 |
[2:25:43] | Am I being hunted? | 我被追杀吗? |
[2:25:45] | Is my family being hunted? | 我的家人被追杀吗? |
[2:25:47] | How is your father? He’s well? Your family is well? | 令尊好吗?你的家人呢? |
[2:25:52] | I don’t know. How is my family? Are they well? | 不知道,我的家人好吗? |
[2:25:56] | Are they going to be okay? | 他们会不会有事? |
[2:25:57] | I’m sending you a parcel of sausage and cheese. | 我会寄香肠和乳酪给你 |
[2:26:00] | Real cheese. The kind you can’t find in America. | 真正的乳酪,在美国找不到 |
[2:26:03] | It isn’t pasteurized, so it won’t taste like shit. | 没经过杀菌,味道非常好 |
[2:26:08] | It’s a real pleasure to hear your voice again. | 很高兴再听到你的声音 |
[2:26:12] | I think about you with concern. | 我很担心你 |
[2:26:15] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[2:26:18] | Avner? | 艾夫纳? |
[2:26:20] | You believe me, Avner? | 艾夫纳,你相信我吗? |
[2:26:24] | You know my name? | 你知道我的真名? |
[2:26:26] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[2:26:29] | Now, listen to me. It’s important. | 听我说,这很重要 |
[2:26:33] | No harm will come to you from me. | 我绝对不会伤害你 |
[2:27:00] | You can’t go in there, sir. It’s a restricted area. Sir? | 你不能进去,那是禁区 |
[2:27:05] | I tried to stop him. I don’t know who this guy is. | 我试着拦住他,我不认识他 |
[2:27:07] | Security! | 警卫! |
[2:27:11] | If you’re Mossad, you know who I am. | 你是情报局一定认得我 |
[2:27:13] | If you don’t, tell Ephraim Avner came to see him. | 不然就跟埃弗兰说艾夫纳找他 |
[2:27:15] | Being in this room is by appointment only. | 你没有预约不能来 |
[2:27:17] | Shut up and listen to me. | 乖乖闭嘴听我说 |
[2:27:19] | I won’t hesitate to kill other people’s children… | 你敢杀我女儿 |
[2:27:21] | -if you hurt my child. Understand? -Do I know you, sir? | – 我就会杀你女儿 – 我认识你吗? |
[2:27:23] | Or wives if you hurt my wife, or fathers if you hurt my father. | 你敢杀我太太或父亲我也会报仇 |
[2:27:26] | I don’t care. I’ll go to the newspapers. | 我甚至敢向报纸揭露真相 |
[2:27:29] | I’ll give every name of everybody who was in the meetings. | 招出指使我的每一个人 |
[2:27:32] | I’ll tell them everything if you don’t leave my family alone! Okay? | 不放过我家人,我就昭告天下 |
[2:32:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:32:31] | Avner. | 艾夫纳 |
[2:32:37] | Phone for you. | 你的电话 |
[2:32:39] | He’s Israeli. | 以色列打来的 |
[2:32:46] | You think we’d hurt your family? | 你认为我们会伤害你的家人? |
[2:32:49] | I think anyone is capable of anything. | 我认为人什么事都做得出来 |
[2:32:52] | I think you’re losing your mind. | 我看你是发疯了 |
[2:32:59] | Did I commit murder? | 我是不是犯下谋杀罪? |
[2:33:04] | I want you to give me proof that everyone we killed… | 我要你证明我们杀的人… |
[2:33:06] | had a hand in Munich. | 都有罪 |
[2:33:07] | I don’t discuss such things with people who don’t exist. | 我不跟不存在的人说这种事 |
[2:33:10] | You want to discuss, come back to existence. | 你想知道就归队 |
[2:33:12] | You want your daughter to grow up in exile? | 你要让女儿过流亡生活? |
[2:33:14] | I want evidence. | 我要证据 |
[2:33:20] | Professor Hamshari with the beautiful wife and child? | 拥有漂亮妻女的罕薛瑞教授 |
[2:33:23] | He was implicated in a failed assassination attempt on Ben-Gurion. | 他涉嫌密谋暗杀班古里昂 |
[2:33:27] | He was recruiting for Fatah France. | 他在组织巴勒斯坦民族解放运动 |
[2:33:29] | You stopped him. | 你阻止了他 |
[2:33:30] | We should have tried to bring him to Israel. | 我们应该把他抓到以色列 |
[2:33:32] | And Zwaiter, your harmless little writer in Rome? | 罗马的那名作家兹魏特 |
[2:33:34] | He was behind the bomb on El Al flight 76 in 1968. | 策划1968年以色列班机爆炸案 |
[2:33:38] | He was working on another bomb last August. | 他正在策划另一场爆炸案 |
[2:33:39] | I could go on and on with this. | 我有一大堆证据 |
[2:33:41] | According to evidence nobody has seen. | 没有人看过这些证据 |
[2:33:43] | If these people committed crimes, we should have arrested them. | 如果他们犯罪,就该逮捕他们 |
[2:33:46] | Like Eichmann. | 就像纳粹战犯艾希曼那样 |
[2:33:48] | If these guys live, Israelis die. | 这些人会害死更多以色列人 |
[2:33:50] | Whatever doubts you have, Avner, you know this is true. | 就算你怀疑,也知道这是事实 |
[2:34:04] | You did well, but you’re unhappy. | 你做得很好却不快乐 |
[2:34:06] | -I killed seven men. -Not Salameh. | – 我杀死七个人 – 你没杀死萨拉密 |
[2:34:09] | We’ll get him, of course. | 我们会逮到他 |
[2:34:14] | You think you were the only team? | 你以为只有你们这一组吗? |
[2:34:16] | It’s a big operation. You were only a part. | 这是庞大行动,你只是一小部份 |
[2:34:20] | Does that assuage your guilt? | 这样能减轻你的罪恶感吗? |
[2:34:23] | Did we accomplish anything at all? | 我们达到了什么目的? |
[2:34:25] | Every man we killed has been replaced by worse. | 那些坏人都被更狠的角色取代 |
[2:34:28] | Why cut my fingernails? They’ll grow back. | 指甲会再长回来干嘛要剪? |
[2:34:31] | Did we kill to replace the terrorist leadership… | 我们杀的是恐怖份子首脑 |
[2:34:33] | or the Palestinian leadership? | 或是巴勒斯坦首领? |
[2:34:35] | You tell me what we’ve done. | 你说我们达到什么目的? |
[2:34:37] | You killed them for the sake of a country… | 你是为了你的祖国… |
[2:34:38] | you now choose to abandon. | 杀死他们 |
[2:34:41] | The country your mother and father built, that you were born into. | 为了你父母建立的国家 |
[2:34:45] | You killed them for Munich, for the future, for peace. | 你是为了未来的和平杀死他们 |
[2:34:50] | There’s no peace at the end of this, no matter what you believe. | 冤冤相报永远不会达到和平 |
[2:34:53] | -You know this is true. -Here’s what I know. | – 你应该知道这个道理 – 我只知道一件事 |
[2:34:56] | Your father is sick, your mother will be alone. | 你爸生病,你妈孤苦伶仃 |
[2:34:58] | You’re a sabra. Your wife and daughter are sabras. | 你和你的妻女都是以色列人 |
[2:35:02] | What I came to say is this… | 我是来跟你说… |
[2:35:06] | come home. | 回家吧 |
[2:35:21] | Come to my house for dinner tonight. | 今晚到我家吃晚饭 |
[2:35:25] | Come on. You’re a Jew, you’re a stranger. | 你是犹太人,也是客人 |
[2:35:27] | It’s written someplace or other that I’m meant to… | 我忘了哪里说过我应该… |
[2:35:30] | ask you to come and break bread with me. | 请你到我家共进晚餐 |
[2:35:33] | So break bread with me, Ephraim. | 请你和我共进晚餐 |
[2:35:42] | No. | 不 |