英文名称:Ninja
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 在封建时代的日本 忍者是专门被雇佣来从事间谍和暗杀的武术高手 而自1600年后 他们渐渐退出历史舞台 不过他们还是把忍术 一代代的传承了下来 | |
[00:42] | 片名:《忍者》 | |
[02:08] | Empty your mind. | 无念 无欲 |
[02:09] | No distraction. No emotion. | 集中思想 |
[02:12] | Only calm and clarity. | 保持清醒 冷静 |
[02:14] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[02:24] | The Yoroi Bitsu. | 隐忍之铠 |
[02:27] | Our most sacred chest. | 神圣的铠甲 |
[02:33] | The only remaining object of the last Koga Ninja. | 最后一位甲贺忍者留下来的宝物 |
[02:37] | It is the only final resting place for the | 这么多年来 这里是唯一还能保护 |
[02:40] | weapons of ninja warriors through the ages. | 这件圣物的地方 |
[02:44] | The powers they hold are legendary. | 它拥有传奇的力量 |
[02:47] | Each piece with it’s own story, | 每一部分都有一个故事 |
[02:51] | handed down from generation to generation | 一千多年来 我们一代代的… |
[02:53] | for a thousand years. | 将它保护了下来 |
[02:56] | They were created for one purpose only. Sudden and violent death. | 这些武器能一击致命 |
[03:11] | With these weapons, the ninja became… | 有了这些武器 忍者 就不仅… |
[03:15] | much more than a mere warrior. | 是一位武士 |
[03:17] | He become the most supreme of the lethal disciplines. | 而是成为能在战争里取得 |
[03:21] | And used them for profit and wars. | 胜利的致命武器 |
[03:27] | It became an art as pure, as it was ruthless. | 它成为一种艺术 一种无情的艺术 |
[03:34] | Over the years… | 多年来… |
[03:37] | The Ninja forged, the deadliest poisons, | 忍者 还能制造只有唯一解药 |
[03:41] | with only one antidote… | 的毒药 |
[03:43] | They held the power of life, and death. | 他们拥有了生杀大权 |
[03:53] | I’ll give you anything for the antidote | 给我解药 我可以给你任何东西 |
[03:57] | Please, I’ll give you anything | 快 我可以给你任何东西 |
[03:59] | Please | 快 |
[04:03] | Tradition says… | 传说… |
[04:05] | that the Shinobu Katana Sword has the power to take life. | 忍者之剑能夺取人的生命 |
[04:09] | But in the hands of a true Koga ninja. | 但在真正的忍者手里 |
[04:12] | He has the power to restore a life’s spirit. | 却能挽救人的性命 |
[04:25] | The Yoroi Bitsu, and it’s secrets were pushed from the battlefield, | 隐忍之铠 被秘密地从战场上 |
[04:29] | into the imagination. | 带出来 |
[04:32] | But hidden from sight… | 安全地藏在… |
[04:34] | safe in this ancient school, | 这古老的道场里 |
[04:37] | a single Yoroi Bitsu survived | 但仅剩这一套保留下来 |
[04:40] | and the secret of the ninja lived on… | 而幸存下来的忍者则把 |
[04:42] | transforming the disciplines of death… | 把这死亡的哲学… |
[04:45] | into Budo… a martial art of enlightenment. | 化为武道 成为忍者的启蒙之道 |
[04:51] | One day, one of you will become the new Soke, head of this dojo. | 总有一天 你们会成这这个道场的宗师 |
[04:58] | I will share everything I know. | 我会和你们分享我所知道的一切 |
[05:00] | To achieve Fudoshin, unmovable mind. | 不动心 无法憾动的意志力 |
[05:07] | – Masazuka. – Yes! | – Masazuka – 在! |
[05:10] | He is like the tiger. Powerful, balanced, decisive | 他就像老虎一样 强壮 全面 果敢 |
[05:15] | – Learn from Masazuka! – Yes. | 请大家向他学习 |
[05:18] | – Casey! – Yes! | – 凯西! – 在! |
[05:23] | He came to us as an orphan | 他来这时虽是一个孤儿 |
[05:27] | Like the gentle wind, | 但很风雅 |
[05:29] | 并且在自我强大的训练中一直很执着 | |
[05:29] | building strength through training and dedication Learn from Casey! | 请大家向凯西学习 |
[05:42] | But neither is complete until he masters the virtues of the other | 虽然他还没有完全具备其它的美德 |
[06:33] | Casey-san. Water? | 凯西先生 水? |
[06:37] | Thanks, Kiko. | 谢谢 木子 |
[06:43] | You are always working so late more than anyone else. | 你总是比别人练的久一些 |
[06:48] | I guess I’m not so good at sitting still. | 我觉我不擅长打坐 |
[06:53] | And not so good at boast, neither. | 也不擅长拍马屁 |
[07:11] | Well, your father seems to think I have potential. | 不过你父亲觉得我很有潜力 |
[07:15] | So does someone else. | 那么来做点别的事 |
[07:19] | You know, we don’t have time for such things in the Dojo. | 你知道我们没有时间在道场里做这些事 |
[07:23] | No. We don’t. | 对 没时间 |
[07:37] | I better get back. | 我得走了 |
[08:21] | What do you want? | 你来这做什么 |
[08:24] | It must have been very painful, for you. | 你很苦恼吧 |
[08:31] | – It was in the past. – The past… | – 这些往事 – 往事… |
[08:34] | defines a man… | 让你想起这个人… |
[08:36] | Tradition, heritage… | 这些事 这些遗物… |
[08:41] | Your parents. | 你的父母 |
[08:45] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[08:48] | We have traditions. What do you have? | 我们有很多传统和习惯 你有什么习惯 |
[08:52] | A letter and a photo from a mother, | 习惯看抛弃自己孩子的 |
[08:55] | who abandoned her only child. | 母亲写的信 |
[08:58] | a memory of a drunk father, | 习惯回忆酗酒而死的 |
[09:01] | who killed himself. | 父亲 |
[09:07] | Masazuka | Masazuka! |
[09:21] | He is your brother in this dojo | 在道场里 他是你的兄弟 |
[09:23] | If anything happens, there will be consequences | 如果出了什么事 你都要负责 |
[09:28] | Do you understand? | 知道了吗 |
[09:50] | – Casey! – Yes! | – 凯西! – 在! |
[09:54] | – Masazuka! – Yes. | – Masazuka! – 在 |
[11:32] | Masazuka! Masazuka! | |
[11:35] | You have broken the code of this school | 你破坏了这个道场的祖训 |
[11:38] | You used the real sword and tried to kill him in anger | 你竟然发怒 还想用真剑杀掉你的兄弟 |
[11:43] | You are expelled from this school! | 你被开除了 |
[11:47] | You must leave this house at once! | 你给我马上离开这里 |
[11:52] | Sensei. | 师傅 |
[11:57] | You have disgraced this respectable dojo | 你让这个道场失尽颜面 |
[12:03] | Sensei. | 师傅 |
[12:06] | You are not welcome here anymore | 从此以后 这里不再欢迎你 |
[12:22] | All I’ve known this place from birth | 打出生起 我就在这里了 |
[12:28] | I have lived my life to aspire to become a Soke | 从小我就立志成为这个道场里的宗师 |
[12:37] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做才行 |
[12:48] | From now on | 现在起 你得自己去探寻你的人生之路了 |
[12:57] | Leave and never come back! | 走吧 不要再回来 |
[13:05] | Sensei! | 师傅! |
[13:09] | Sensei! | 师傅! |
[13:33] | 纽约 一段时间后 | |
[13:39] | 坦波工业工厂 | |
[13:48] | Welcome… brothers. | 欢迎… 我的兄弟们 |
[13:55] | Tonight, we come together… | 今晚 我们齐聚这里… |
[13:59] | for another initiation ceremony, | 举行另外一场入会典礼 |
[14:03] | as our ranks and power continue to grow. | 你们的级别和力量会不断提升 |
[14:08] | Throughout time society… | 我们一直在社会里… |
[14:11] | has searched for guides from select groups of people. | 寻找 引导选中的群体 人们 |
[14:15] | Leaders, we call them. | 引领者 我们这样称谓他们 |
[14:17] | Men of vision and action. | 人类的先知先觉者 |
[14:26] | Do you willingly accept the bond? | 你愿意接受这个标志吗? |
[14:53] | Vladivostok, Russia | 海参威 俄罗斯 |
[14:55] | This historic agreement, lays a foundation for a pipeline | 这一个具有历史意义的合约 它为架设 |
[14:59] | that will reach all the way to the Bering Strait. | 白令海峡之间的石油管道奠定了基础 |
[15:03] | Experts who believe, that the merger of these | 专家们相信 这两个俄国公司的合并 |
[15:05] | two Russian companies will create sufficient capital | 能为此次赢得该计划的投标筹足 |
[15:08] | to win the bid for the project. | 充裕的资金 |
[15:10] | Mr Klimitov will make a statement, once the contract has been signed. | 一旦合约签署 克里米托夫先生 就会发表声明 |
[15:44] | A theater? | 剧院? |
[15:47] | In the theater of life we are all actors | 在舞台上我们都是演员 |
[15:51] | Sign this and we will have the greatest stage of all. | 签下这个 我们就有了最大的舞台 |
[16:45] | Please. Whatever you want | 求你了 你想要什么 |
[16:48] | I’ll give it. | 就要这个 |
[16:55] | Ladies and gentlemen of the press, thank you for your patience. | 女士们 先生们 让你们久等了 |
[16:59] | In a few minutes will get a statement from, Mr Klimitov. | 克里米托夫先生将会在接下来的几分钟里发表声明 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:08] | Temple Industries Headquarters, New York | 坦波工业公司总部 纽约 |
[17:16] | – Tell me some good news. – Keep watching. | – 告诉我点好消息 – 注意看 |
[17:20] | Mr. Klimitov should be exiting the theatre any moment now. | 克里米托夫 马上就要从剧院里出来了 |
[17:23] | We should have a statement, for you shortly. | 要发表一个简短的声明 |
[17:26] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Something… | 等一下 等一下 好像… |
[17:30] | He’s bleeding, what appears to be from his neck. | 他在流血 脖子后面有什么东西 |
[17:34] | Chaos. There’s total chaos here at Vladivostok. | 海参威一片混乱 |
[17:37] | Yuri Klimitov, a Russian oil mogul, | 尤里 克里米托夫 俄罗斯石油大亨 |
[17:39] | appears to be injured. | 遇刺 |
[17:43] | As promised, no more merger. | 就像我说的 不会合并 |
[17:47] | – Cheers, gentlemen. – Yes, cheers! | – 干杯 先生们 – 是 干杯! |
[18:07] | Greetings friends and honoured guests from abroad. | 欢迎你们 远道而来的尊贵的客人们 |
[18:11] | It is a day… we recognise | 今天 我们将向大家展示 |
[18:14] | by displaying a highest honour, | 一件非常荣耀的 |
[18:17] | a sacred treasure… | 我们忍者世家的 |
[18:20] | of our ninja ancestry… | 神圣的宝物 |
[18:23] | The Yoroi Bitsu. | 隐忍之铠 |
[18:25] | After 30 years as Soke, | 当了30的宗师 |
[18:29] | I must now, name a successor. | 我今天在指定一位接班人 |
[18:34] | Then you must choose me. | 你必须选择我 |
[18:51] | You were expelled from this place. | 你早已经被这里赶出去了 |
[18:54] | You sent me on a journey and I discovered my own way | 你让我去寻找修行之路 我找到了 |
[18:58] | That’s why I am the only worthy guardian of the Yoroi Bitsu. | 所以我才是唯一有资格守护 隐忍之铠 的人 |
[19:04] | You’re just a common assassin. | 你现在只不过成为了一名刺客而已 |
[19:06] | The Yoroi Bitsu will never be yours. | 你没资格守护隐忍之铠 |
[19:24] | You will regret it, Sensei | 你会后悔的 师傅 |
[19:42] | To all of you, You’ll regret it. | 你们都会后悔的 |
[19:57] | It is the hope of our future. | 它是我们未来的希望 |
[19:59] | We must protect it. | 我们必须保护它 |
[20:03] | Masazuka will be back for it. | Masazuka想要得到它 |
[20:07] | To destroy our ways | 肯定会来破坏道场 |
[20:10] | The Yoroi Bitsu must be taken | 隐忍之铠 必须被带到 |
[20:13] | to the other side of the world. | 世界的另一端 |
[20:15] | To be guarded. Hidden from sight. | 被保护起来 |
[20:18] | There is a man, a scholar, the only person I trust, | 这里有一个人 一位学者 我唯一信赖的人 |
[20:21] | to keep it’s power from falling into | 千万不要让它 |
[20:23] | the hands of Masazuka. | 落入Masazuka之手 |
[20:33] | Relecea Bowman 327 W. Neagara Street, New York City, New York, 10021 | [地址] |
[20:38] | Sensei. | 师傅 |
[20:42] | Do you know why I chose you to go? | 知道为什么派你去美国吗? |
[20:46] | Because I will guard it with my life | 因为我会用生命保护隐忍之铠 |
[21:14] | Hello father, we’re here with the professor | 爸爸 我们和教授在一起 |
[21:20] | Yes, and the Yoroi Bitsu is safe | 隐忍之铠非常安全 |
[21:23] | Namiko, Just remember, | 奈美子 记住 |
[21:25] | if anything happens I want you to know | 不管发生什么事 |
[21:32] | you’re my dearest daughter. | 你们都是我最爱的女儿 |
[21:34] | Tokyo, Japan | 日本 东京 |
[21:53] | Triborough University | 三区大学 纽约 |
[21:57] | You see, the Dean is a close personal friend. | 院长是一位非常好的朋友 |
[22:00] | Considering the safety we need, | 考虑到安全方面 |
[22:02] | I thought it wise to store it in the university vault. | 我想把这存放在大学的保险柜里会比较明智 |
[22:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:07] | So tell me, Casey, | 能告诉吗 凯西 |
[23:09] | How does a young man like yourself… | 像你这样的年轻人 |
[23:11] | – end up in a Japanese Dojo? – You mean a white guy? | – 如何才能从道场出师 – 你的意思是成为大师 |
[23:15] | Well you don’t exactly fit the demographic profile. | 你真的不像是学人口统计学的 |
[23:21] | Well, okay. | 是这样的 |
[23:24] | My father was a marine. | 我父亲是个陆战队员 |
[23:26] | He was stationed in Okinawa, | 他被分派到冲绳 |
[23:28] | so me and my mother, moved there with him. | 因此我和母亲跟着他搬到了那里 |
[23:31] | But they didn’t get along to well. | 但他们婚姻状况并不好 |
[23:33] | She ended up leaving. | 最后 母亲离开了 |
[23:36] | The problem was… | 但是… |
[23:38] | – She didn’t take me with her. – Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | – 她没有带着我一起走 – 噢 很遗憾听到这些微 |
[23:41] | You see, my dad, uh… | 我父亲… |
[23:45] | He was a drunk. | 他是个酒鬼 |
[23:47] | I guess she couldn’t take it any more, | 我想母亲忍受不了这个 |
[23:49] | He finally drank himself of the end of a cliff in a car, when I was twelve.. | 最后 父亲醉酒开车掉下了悬崖 那时我12岁… |
[23:54] | So anyway a friend of the family took me to see Sensei | 后来一位朋友把我带到 师傅那里 |
[23:57] | rather than let them ship me off to an orphanage | 而没让我住进孤儿院 |
[24:01] | and… that’s where I stayed. | 这样 我就一直留在道场 |
[24:04] | I haven’t looked back since. | 再也没有离开过 |
[26:23] | Masazuka | Masazuka. |
[26:40] | Everything you know, I taught you | 你的本事都是我教给你的 |
[26:48] | But you didn’t give me what was rightfully mine. | 不过 你没有给我真正适合我的 |
[26:53] | Now I’ll take it myself. | 现在 我自己来取 |
[26:56] | It will never be yours. | 绝不让你得到 |
[27:04] | You can’t be the next Soke. | 不能让你成为下任掌门 |
[28:00] | Only one antidote. | 只有一个解药 |
[28:05] | It’s entering your heart. You have only a few minutes. | 毒已攻心 你只有几分钟了 |
[28:10] | Give me the Yoroi Bitsu. | 快把隐忍之铠交给我 |
[28:16] | I made a mistake when I created you. | 我真不该收你为徒 |
[28:35] | Why is that. | 这是什么 |
[28:37] | Fudoshin immovable mind | 不动心 无法动摇的意志 |
[28:45] | You never learned this. | 你始终学不会 |
[28:48] | Please accept me. | 快认可我 |
[28:49] | Accept me. | 认可我 |
[28:56] | I must die | 只有我的死 |
[29:02] | so that you can understand. | 才能让你明白 |
[29:47] | I remember the day I met Takada Sensei in Japan. | 我还记得见到 武田老师 的那天 |
[29:51] | His technical skills were amazing. | 他的技术太炫了 |
[30:17] | Well I hope we can just close the deal. | 真希望我们能快点成交这笔生意 |
[30:20] | Press is already here. I’ll get back to you. | 记者过来了 我等会打给你 |
[30:22] | Mr. Temple, what is your reactionto the pipeline murders in Russia? | 坦波先生 您对俄罗斯石油管道谋杀案有什么看法? |
[30:25] | It’s a tragedy. | 这是个惨剧 |
[30:27] | Isn’t it true that Temple Oil shares are up by 20 percent since, | 自从那个交易中断后 坦波公司股票上涨了20% |
[30:29] | that deal fell through? | 是真的吗? |
[30:32] | So is the stock market. | 那可是股市 |
[30:34] | Is there a correlation to that to? | 与这能有什么关系? |
[30:36] | But they were your competitors… | 但他们都是你的竞争对手… |
[30:38] | These were well respected men and their deaths are a threat to all of us. | 他们都是值得尊敬的人 他们的死对我们来说也是对一种恐吓 |
[30:42] | I’m willing to pledge 10 million dollars… | 我将出1000万美元… |
[30:46] | to anyone who can bring in these killers. | 悬赏杀他们的凶手 |
[30:49] | What about the policesources who say this is another | 警方透露说这事与一个 |
[30:51] | In a chain of killings involving an organization called “The Ring”. | 叫做“指环”的杀手组织有关 |
[30:56] | I can’t comment on something I’m not familiar with. | 对这个无可奉告 我对这个不了解 |
[30:59] | Isn’t it true, your company has benefited each time. | 是吗 您的公司一直是在赢利吗 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. I gotta take this. | 对不起 接个电话 |
[31:06] | A friend? Didn’t expect to hear from you. | 朋友 没想到你会打过来 |
[31:10] | Always a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你合作一直很愉快 |
[31:13] | Now, I must ask you to do a job for me. | 现在 我想要你帮我办点事 |
[31:20] | Namiko, did you try your father again? | 奈美子 和你父亲联系上了吗? |
[31:24] | Still no answer. | 还是没接电话 |
[31:26] | He should be there. | 他应该在的 |
[31:29] | I… Don’t understand. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[32:05] | – You looking for Rebecca? – Yes. | – 你在找瑞贝卡吗? – 是 |
[32:09] | Are you her friend? | 你是她朋友? |
[32:11] | Sort of, she, uh… | 算是吧… |
[32:13] | She knew my parents. | 她认识我父母 |
[32:18] | She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[32:20] | She past away a few months ago. | 已经死了好几个月了 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:37] | Ah, Casey. Good to see you back. | Ah 凯西 你总算回来了 |
[32:40] | Afraid, I’m just on my way to bed. | 我刚准备上床休息了 |
[32:44] | Namiko’s is still up. I’ll see you in the morning. | 奈美子还没睡 明天早上见 |
[32:47] | – Okay. Good night, Professor. – Good night. | – 好的 晚安 教授 – 晚安 |
[32:58] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗? |
[33:06] | I guess she’s been sick for a while. | 我想她病了很久了 |
[33:29] | Who’s there? | 谁呀? |
[33:33] | Get down! | 快趴下! |
[34:23] | You know why I’m here. Where’s the box? | 你知道我为什么来这里了吧 盒子在哪? |
[35:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:11] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:23] | Go! | 快! |
[35:38] | 东京成田机场 | |
[35:42] | I’m sorry sir, the flight to New York is completely full. | 对不起 先生 飞往纽约的机票已经售完了 |
[35:45] | I can put you on standby if you like. | 如果不介意的话 您可以等 看有没有退票的 |
[37:38] | We need a room. | 我们要个房间 |
[37:47] | – Time’s up! – Give me five more minutes! | – 时间到! – 再给我五分钟! |
[37:56] | What? | 什么? |
[38:01] | Please. | 请 |
[38:08] | Let’s get you warm. | 过来暖和一下 |
[38:19] | Rui… Akira… | 阿锐… 阿明… |
[38:24] | – Professor. – I know, I know. | – 还有教授 – 我知道 我知道 |
[38:28] | You heard what they wanted. | 你听到他们说要什么了 |
[38:30] | – Masazuka. – Yeah. | – Masazuka – 是的 |
[38:36] | If he knows where we are… | 如果他知道我们在哪… |
[38:38] | That means my father… | 这么说父亲他… |
[38:41] | No, no. We don’tknow that yet. | 不 不 还不能确定 |
[38:45] | Listen to me. We don’t know that yet. | 听我说 我们还不能肯定 |
[38:58] | The victim is Dr Paul Garrison, | 受害者是保罗.加里森博士 |
[39:01] | He was a professor, author, | 他是一位作家 |
[39:03] | lecturer, specialist on the far east. | 讲师 远东问题的专家 |
[39:06] | We got any suspects? | 找到嫌犯了吗? |
[39:08] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[39:11] | One, Namiko Takeda… | 这个 武田奈美子… |
[39:13] | and Casey Bowman. | 和 凯西.鲍曼 |
[39:19] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接听 |
[39:23] | We just keep trying. | 继续打 |
[39:28] | Although we no official confirmation… | 尽管官方还没有确认… |
[39:31] | sources tell us, it was a gang-land style hit. | 但有迹象表明这是黑帮所为 |
[39:34] | Witnesses claim | 目击者已确认 |
[39:35] | there were several victims, including the professor. | 包括教授内的几位受害者 |
[39:38] | Can we go to the police? | 我们能去报警吗? |
[39:40] | Police are searching for two suspects, | 警方正在查找 |
[39:41] | who were seen fleeing the scene. | 屏幕上的两名嫌犯 |
[39:43] | A male Caucasian, a female Asian | 白种男人 和一个亚洲女人 |
[39:47] | reportedly in their mid-twenties, | 他们约二十多岁 |
[39:48] | and are considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 并且带有武器 非常危险 |
[39:52] | We have to tell them about, Masazuka. | 我们必须告诉他们有关 Masazuka的事 |
[39:54] | He wasn’t even there. | 他都不在这儿 |
[39:57] | And people are dead. The police… no. | 他们都死了 警察… 不 |
[40:00] | They could hold on to us, for a long time. | 他们会把我们关起来 很会长时间 |
[40:03] | You heard Garrison. The Dean knows we put something in that safe. | 你听教授说过了 只有院长才知道我们把它藏在哪 |
[40:07] | Pretty soon, somebody’s gonna make a connection. | 很快 会有人来联系我们的 |
[40:10] | – So? – We have to move the Yoroi Bitsu. | – 那么 – 我们必须转移隐忍之铠 |
[40:15] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[40:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:22] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会掉这关的 |
[40:38] | Namiko? | 奈美子? |
[40:42] | Namiko? | 奈美子? |
[40:51] | The girl I was with, have you seen her? | 你有没有看到和我一起的那个女孩儿 |
[40:56] | Two coffee’s please and two sandwiches. | 两杯咖啡 两个三明治 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:19] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在做什么? |
[41:22] | Getting us some food. | 买点吃的 |
[41:25] | – Sandwiches are coming up. – Thank you. | – 三明治来了 – 谢谢 |
[41:36] | Let me get you some sugar. | 帮你加点糖 |
[42:00] | Down! | 趴下! |
[42:08] | Don’t shoot us! | 不要开枪! |
[42:48] | – Come on! – Remember. We need her alive. | – 快! – 记住 活捉那个女的 |
[43:10] | Subway! | 地铁 |
[43:22] | Subway. | 地铁 |
[43:35] | Hey, excuse me! | Hey 对不起! |
[44:45] | Masazuka | Masazuka. |
[44:48] | They could be working for him. | 他们可能是他的手下 |
[45:04] | Come on. | 快走 |
[47:48] | Police! Hands up! | 警察! 举起手来 |
[47:50] | Put your hands on your head! | 把手放在脑后 |
[48:02] | Masazuka | Masazuka. |
[48:04] | You have, what I asked for, or not? | 我的事你帮我办好了 还是没有? |
[48:11] | Tell our colleague, what happened. | 告诉我们的朋友进展得如何了 |
[48:14] | We found them, but they didn’t have the box. | 我们找到了他们 但没有发现盒子 |
[48:16] | – Where are they? – The police arrested them. | – 他们在哪? – 警察把他们带走了 |
[48:19] | I asked… | 我问的是… |
[48:22] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[48:25] | West 54 precinct. | 西54区 |
[48:27] | But there’s no way we can get to them. | 但没法抓到他们 |
[48:44] | Pray I find them… | 答应我找到他们… |
[48:46] | Or your next. | 否则你就是下一个 |
[48:59] | What are you doing in this country? | 你来这国家做什么? |
[49:01] | I was visiting a friend. | 看望一个朋友 |
[49:03] | – The dead professor? – Yes. | – 那个死了的教授? – 是 |
[49:07] | Why’d you kill him? | 你为什么要杀他? |
[49:09] | – I didn’t. – Then why’d you run? | – 我没有 – 那为什么逃跑? |
[49:12] | Because we had to. Those men wanted to kill us! | 我们不得不跑 这些人想杀我们 |
[49:17] | – Really? – Hmm. | – 真的吗? – Hmm |
[49:22] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with here. | 你一点儿都不了解你现在的这个案子 |
[49:30] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[49:56] | Sir, can I help you? | 先生 能帮上你什么忙吗? |
[49:59] | I’m here for, Namiko Takeda. She was arrested earlier today. | 我是来找 武田奈美子的 她昨天被抓到这来了 |
[50:02] | – I’m her attorney. – Okay, send him in. | – 我是她和律师 – 好的 放他进来 |
[50:04] | I’ll meet him in my office. | 我会在办公室见他 |
[50:10] | – Your lawyer just showed up. – My lawyer? | – 你的律师来了 – 我的律师? |
[50:32] | That’s quite a story, Casey. | 这个故事讲的不错 凯西 |
[50:36] | So, your saying that this Masazuka guy, | 你是说Masazuka 这个 |
[50:38] | who nobody’s seen or heard of. or who may have heard, is on your trail | 谁也没见过 也没听说过的人 |
[50:43] | is after you to… retrieve a box? | 跟踪你是想找到一个盒子? |
[50:45] | The Yoroi Bitsu. | 隐忍之铠 |
[50:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[50:51] | So where is it? | 那么这盒子在哪? |
[50:54] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[50:59] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[51:14] | It’s him. Masazuka, he’s here. | 是他 Masazuka 他来了 |
[51:17] | I’ll send him your regards. | 我会帮你问候他的 |
[51:19] | Hey, don’t leave me like this. Hey! | Hey 快帮我解开 |
[51:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | Hey 出什么事了? |
[51:58] | Jesus Christ, lady. We’re just trying to get you out of here. | 天哪 女士 我们只是想带你离开这 |
[52:01] | God! Let’s go. | 天哪 快走 |
[52:06] | Let’s go. | 快离开 |
[53:00] | Hey, hey lady! | Hey Hey 小姐! |
[54:29] | You can not fight me | 你打不过我的 |
[55:18] | – On the ground! – Where is she? | – 趴下! – 她在哪? |
[55:20] | I said get on the ground! | 我说了 快趴下! |
[55:23] | What do you think is happening here? | 你知道这里出了什么事吗? |
[55:25] | Get down, or I’ll put you down. | 趴下 否则对你不客气了 |
[55:57] | Some fairy tale, huh? | 还是故事吗 huh? |
[56:41] | – Just let her go. – Not before I kill you. | – 放开她 – 除非我杀了你 |
[58:02] | No! | 不! |
[58:39] | Hudson River, Warehouse District New York City | 哈德逊河 仓储区 纽约 |
[59:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[59:35] | Is my father dead? | 我父亲死了吗 |
[59:46] | You know I love your father. But he betrayed me. | 你知道我爱你的父亲 但他背弃了我 |
[59:53] | He kicked me out like a stray dog. | 把我像狗一样的赶了出来 |
[59:56] | He didn’t give me what I wanted the most. | 他不给我最想要的 |
[1:00:01] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么样了? |
[1:00:09] | Where is the Yoroi Bitsu? | 隐忍之铠在哪 |
[1:00:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:00:26] | Now, I will have it back. All of it. | 用不了多久 我就会得到它了 |
[1:00:33] | I will give you one last hour. Think about it. | 最后再给你一小时 好好想想 |
[1:01:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:01:22] | Who did you call, your source? | 你给谁通风报信? |
[1:01:25] | Nobody. | 不知道 |
[1:01:27] | – Who did you call? – It’s just a number to keep in contact! | – 你跟谁联系 – 只有一个电话号码 |
[1:01:31] | I don’t know who’son the other end! | 我不知道对方是谁! |
[1:01:33] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[1:01:36] | I’ll tell you where you can find him, okay? | 我告诉你在哪能找到他们 行吗? |
[1:01:39] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[1:01:41] | Tenple Industries Plant | 坦波工业工厂 |
[1:01:54] | Welcome… brothers. | 欢迎 兄弟们 |
[1:02:12] | We control the life and blood of this planet. | 我们控制着这个星球的生命和血液 |
[1:02:16] | A dedicated “Ring of Brothers”. | 效命于 “指环兄弟会” |
[1:02:23] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:02:42] | Come on, stop him! | 快 阻止他! |
[1:05:00] | Will you tell me where the Yoroi Bitsu is? | 还是不想告诉我隐忍之铠在哪吗 |
[1:05:23] | Then, I have to kill you too. | 看来 我只杀了你了 |
[1:05:41] | – Masazuka. – Casey? | – Masazuka – 凯西? |
[1:05:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:05:48] | Very close. | 就在这里 |
[1:05:53] | If you’ve hurt her, I swear to God… | 如果你敢伤害她 我发誓… |
[1:05:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:05:58] | I want the Yoroi Bitsu. | 我要 隐忍之铠 |
[1:06:02] | Okay. You’ll get it… | Okay 带上奈美子… |
[1:06:04] | for Namiko. | 过来交换 |
[1:06:07] | Construction site of 49th and church at 3am. | 第49号工地旁的教堂里 凌晨三点 |
[1:06:48] | Triborough University | 三区大学 |
[1:07:48] | How many more of you? | 你们有几个人? |
[1:07:50] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:07:54] | I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[1:07:58] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:08:04] | Is that the box? | 就是那个盒子吗? |
[1:08:07] | You should believe me now. | 你现在该相信我了吧 |
[1:08:09] | Let’s take a ride down town. | 我们去市区 |
[1:08:12] | No. I’m gonna give you what you want. | 不 我会给你想要的 |
[1:08:16] | You’re gonna let me do, what I have to do. | 只要你让我去干我该干的事 |
[1:09:27] | Masazuka! Let her go! | Masazuka! 让她走! |
[1:09:31] | Not until I get the Yoroi Bitsu. | 除非我拿到隐忍之铠 |
[1:09:33] | Don’t, Casey! | 不要 凯西! |
[1:09:43] | It’s all yours. | 这些都是你的了 |
[1:09:45] | Now, let her go. | 现在 让她走 |
[1:10:20] | 49th and church. Masazuka and Casey. | 49工地的教堂 Masazuka and 凯西 |
[1:10:23] | I want them both dead. | 我要他们死 |
[1:10:25] | What you have, is mine. | 你拿走了我的东西 |
[1:10:30] | So, come and get it. | 那你过来拿呀 |
[1:11:50] | Go! Go! | 快走! |
[1:13:39] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:14:24] | You need this, | 你需要这个 |
[1:14:26] | to keep her alive. | 才能保她的命 |
[1:15:39] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:57] | Yes. | 不错 |
[1:16:01] | Such anger. | 这愤怒 |
[1:16:12] | This the police, drop your weapons. | 警察 放下你们的武器 |
[1:16:16] | Put your hands in the air and lay down on the ground. | 把手举起来 趴在地上 |
[1:16:30] | Again, drop your weapons. | 再说一次 放下你们的武器 |
[1:16:32] | Put your hands in the air and lay down on the ground. | 把手举起来 趴在地上 |
[1:17:49] | Namiko. | 奈美子 |
[1:17:52] | Namiko. | 奈美子 |
[1:17:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:04] | I can’t save you. | 我没能救你 |
[1:18:13] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:18:18] | I’ve always loved you. | 我永远爱你 |
[1:18:27] | Tradition says… | 传说… |
[1:18:30] | that the Shinobu Katana Sword possesses both, the power to take life | 忍者之剑不仅能夺取生命 |
[1:18:35] | and also the life’s spirit, the power to heal. | 亦能拯救生命治愈之力 |
[1:18:41] | The power to heal. | 治愈的力量 |
[1:19:05] | Namiko. Drink. | 奈美子 喝了它 |
[1:19:09] | Drink. | 快喝了它 |
[1:19:20] | Come back to me. | 快回到我身边 |
[1:19:24] | Namiko. | 奈美子 |
[1:21:30] | This is one hell of a mess here, Casey. | 这里简直成了地狱了 凯西 |
[1:21:33] | It’s gonna take day’s… hell, | 成地狱了 |
[1:21:36] | maybe even weeks to clean this up. | 可能要几个星期才能把这清理好了 |
[1:21:38] | Not that it really matters anymore, does it? | 再没什么麻烦了吧 对吗? |
[1:21:42] | The main thing is, “The Ring’s” broken. | 最重要的是“指环”组织被清剿了 |
[1:21:44] | Temple’s in custody. | 坦波已经被拘捕了 |
[1:21:47] | Then there’s you two… | 你们两个的… |
[1:21:51] | Your late for your plane. | 航班快起飞了 |
[1:21:55] | Now get the hell out of here, permanently. | 请马上离开这里吧 永远离开 |