英文名称:Nims Island
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | My dad always told me stories about her- | 爸爸常和我讲妈妈的故事 |
[00:52] | How she was this great oceanographer. | 她是一个伟大的海洋学家 |
[00:56] | Stories about the baby they had… | 他们有了一个小孩 |
[00:59] | And how my mom just had to name her… nim. | 取名叫尼姆 |
[01:02] | She invented that name. | 这是她独创的名字 |
[01:04] | At least, thats how my dad tells the story. | 至少爸爸是这样说的 |
[01:09] | Thats all my mother is to me now- just these stories. | 我只有在故事里去想像妈妈 |
[01:14] | But theyre really some amazing stories. | 但是这些故事真的很动听 |
[01:20] | Like the one he calls “the oceanographer and the great blue whale. | 就像妈妈和大蓝鲸的故事 |
[01:28] | Once upon a time, the oceanographer went out on the wide-open sea… | 有一次 妈妈驶向辽阔的大海… |
[01:33] | To find out what was in the stomach of the great blue whale. | 去研究大蓝鲸的胃 |
[01:40] | As my mother was staring into the mouth of the whale… | 当妈妈在正看着鲸嘴的时候… |
[01:43] | A mysterious ship came out of nowhere. | 不知道从哪儿来了一条船 |
[01:47] | It was called the buccaneer ship. | 那是条海盗船 |
[01:51] | It got much too close, and it frightened the whale. | 由于靠得太近 鲸鱼受到了惊吓 |
[01:55] | And the oceanographer was swallowed and taken by the sea. | 把妈妈吞进了肚子 消失在大海里 |
[02:02] | Dad felt that we should sail the ocean and look for that blue whale- | 爸爸认为我们应该去找那条蓝鲸 |
[02:07] | That, someday, that whale would bring her back to us. | 也许有天 蓝鲸会把妈妈还给我们 |
[02:11] | I think he just missed her. | 我想他只是因为太想念她了 |
[02:14] | We both did. | 我们都很想念她 |
[02:18] | By my fourth birthday, we had sailed around the globe… twice- | 4岁的时候 我们已经绕地球航行了…两圈 |
[02:22] | From the cape of good hope to the tip of patagonia… | 从好望角到巴塔哥尼亚 |
[02:26] | From singapore to the cook islands. | 从新加坡到库克群岛 |
[02:30] | Then one day, we found it- | 后来有一天 我们发现了这里 |
[02:34] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[02:42] | This is my island. | 这是我的岛 |
[02:46] | Not a bad place to grow up, huh? | 在这里长大 地方不错吧 |
[02:48] | See, I dont have to go to school. | 我不用上学 |
[02:51] | im home-schooled. hey, Selkie! | 我在家里学习 赛尔奇 |
[02:53] | Watch out! move it! | 小心 躲开 |
[02:55] | Or, technically, island-schooled. | 确切地说 这个岛就是我的学校 |
[02:58] | sorry! | 对不起 |
[03:01] | everything I know about the world I learned from my friends. | 我从我的朋友们那里来认识这个世界 |
[03:05] | Galileo! | 伽利略! |
[03:07] | Like, do you know that two objects… | 你知道的 两个不同质量的物体 |
[03:09] | No matter how big they are, will fall at exactly the same speed? | 他们自由下落的速度是一样的 |
[03:13] | Galileo proved it. hes my pelican. | 我的鹈鹕伽利略证明了这一点 |
[03:19] | Selkie, my sea lion, taught me how to swim. | 赛尔奇是我的海狮 她教会了我游泳 |
[03:22] | so I returned the favor by teaching her soccer. – | 做为回报 我教她踢足球 |
[03:25] | Shes an excellent midfielder. | 她是一个优秀的中场 |
[03:30] | and I would bet you didnt know that sea turtles and certain species oflizards… | 我敢打赌 你不会知道海龟和蜥蜴… |
[03:34] | Really get on each others nerves. | 会成为好朋友 |
[03:40] | Anything else I need to know about the world… | 如果我还有其他想知道的事情… |
[03:43] | I just open one of the books my dad brought for me. | 我只要读爸爸给我带的书就行了 |
[03:46] | with a little imagination, I can go anywhere. | 借助于想像 我可以去任何地方 |
[03:56] | All in all, not a bad life. | 总的来说 生活还是不错的 |
[03:58] | For dinner, I throw together some vegetables from our garden. | 关于伙食 我从菜园里找点蔬菜 |
[04:02] | And for a little extra flavor, I toss in some freshly dug-up mealworms. | 再加上些新鲜的小虫做为调料 |
[04:07] | Mmm. my dads favorite. | 爸爸最喜欢这个了 |
[04:09] | Incredible day, nim. a new species, I think. | 今天真了不起 尼姆 我想我发现了一个新物种 |
[04:12] | Well, if it’s new, remember what you’re naming it. | 如果是新的 不要忘了你准备好的名字 |
[04:15] | “protozoa nim.” I haven’t forgotten. | “尼姆原形虫” 我记得的 |
[04:17] | See, my dads a marine biologist. | 爸爸是海洋生物学家 |
[04:20] | Hes obsessed with nanoplankton, the tiniest little particles in the ocean. | 他着迷于浮游生物 海洋上最微小的生物之一 |
[04:24] | Theyre not really my thing, but to each his own, right? | 这些我不感兴趣 但他得有自己的兴趣 不是吗 |
[04:28] | Did you know there are millions of picoplankton in a milliliter of water? | 你知道一毫升水里有上百万个浮游生物吗 |
[04:32] | Protozoa nim could be here right now. | 尼姆原形虫可能就要被发现了 |
[04:35] | what? wha | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:38] | – hey, lizard! – he’s not “lizard.” his name is fred. | -蜥蜴! -他不叫蜥蜴 他叫弗雷德 |
[04:44] | For a guy who loves nature, you’d think he’d be more into animals. | 对于热爱自然的人来说 你也许会觉得他有点像动物 |
[04:48] | When they have more than one cell, jack sort of loses interest. | 如果不是单细胞生物 杰克的兴趣就少了很多 |
[04:52] | Scientists write to him from all over the world with questions about all | 全世界的科学家都给他写信 |
[04:57] | sorts of things. | 向他求教各种各样的事情 |
[04:58] | He even writes articles sometimes… | 他有时候也会写些文章… |
[05:01] | Like this great one for national geographic. | 就像国家地理杂志上的这篇 |
[05:07] | – what’s the reading? – thirty-seven knots! | -读数是多少 -37里每小时 |
[05:13] | Hey, lm not saying a scientists life is for everyone… | 科学家的生活不是适合每个人的… |
[05:16] | But it is the life for us. | 但却是我们的生活 |
[05:21] | Every few months, the supply ship comes, bringing us things that we need. | 每隔几个月 补给船会来一次 带来些必须品 |
[05:25] | New books and paper, nails and cloth- | 新书和报纸 钉子和衣服 |
[05:28] | All the things we cant make for ourselves. | 以及所有我们不能造的东西 |
[05:34] | We sail out into the open water to meet it. | 我们开船到大海上去和他们碰面 |
[05:38] | No one, not even the supply ships captain… | 没有人 包括补给船的船长.. |
[05:42] | Has ever seen how amazing our little island really is. | 知道我们的小岛有多么迷人 |
[05:46] | We take care of our island, nim, our island’s gonna take care of us. | 我们善待小岛 尼姆 小岛也会善待我们的 |
[05:51] | And thats the way we wanna keep it- | 我们想永远保持这样 |
[05:54] | Our own perfect, secret world. | 我们完美的秘密世界 |
[06:01] | – are ya ready? – lm ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:06] | Ah, bounty. | 真不错 |
[06:09] | Look at this- heirloom tomato seeds. | 看看这个 番茄种子 |
[06:12] | do you remember those freckled ones we were reading about? | 还记得我们读到过的 那些长雀斑的人吗 |
[06:15] | check it out! | 这是什么! |
[06:16] | The new alex rover! my arabian adventure. | 亚历克斯·罗孚的新书 我的阿拉伯冒险记 |
[06:19] | What do you think happens in arabia? | 阿拉伯会有什么事情发生呢 |
[06:21] | Wait until after dinner, nim. | 尼姆 吃完晚饭以后再看 |
[06:23] | No, I’m just gonna start it. | 不行 我现在就要看 |
[06:29] | “lts been my curse my entire life. | 我的一生都被诅咒了 |
[06:33] | “i do not go looking for trouble, but somehow it finds me. | 我不想惹麻烦 但麻烦总是找上我 |
[06:37] | The question wasn’t, am I going to die? | 问题不是我会不会死 |
[06:40] | The question was, how am I going to die? | 而是我会怎么死 |
[06:43] | Will it be by my captor’s guns, or will it be death by thirst? | 是死在追杀我的人抢下呢 还是渴死? |
[06:49] | Must be the hero of my own life story. | 我必须主宰自己的命运 |
[06:53] | Must be the hero of my own life story. | 我必须主宰自己的命运 |
[06:56] | Must be the hero of my own life story. | 我必须主宰自己的命运 |
[07:00] | where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[07:05] | A special hole, just for you, alex rover. | 有一个专门为你准备的洞 亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[07:11] | Ever heard of the rit of spiders? | 有没有听过蜘蛛坑? |
[07:17] | “pit of spiders,” huh? | 蜘蛛坑? |
[07:19] | Well, I guess that answers the “how will I die” question. | 我想这就是对我怎么死的回答了 |
[07:53] | no, no, no, no! wait, wait, wait, stop! | 别 别 别走 停下 |
[07:56] | where’re you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[07:58] | Oh, death by thirst makes a late comeback. | 看来还是被渴死的 |
[08:10] | How did alex rover get to be alex rover? | 亚历克斯·罗孚是怎么变得那么厉害的? |
[08:14] | – well, let’s see. – was he born with all that courage? | -我想想 -他天生就很有勇气吗 |
[08:17] | “was he born with all that courage?” | 他天生就很有勇气吗 |
[08:21] | The thing about courage is… | 勇气… |
[08:25] | It’s somethin’ that we have to learn and relearn our whole lives. | 是我们要学并不断学的 |
[08:30] | You know, it’s not just in you. | 你知道 它并不在你身上 |
[08:32] | It’s in every choice we make, each and every day. | 我们每天做决定的时候 它就来了 |
[08:39] | where do you think alex rover is at this very minute? | 你觉得亚历克斯·罗孚现在在哪里? |
[08:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:44] | Maybe he’s chained up in a sarcophagus 20,000 fathoms under the sea. | 也许他被锁在12万英尺深海的一个石棺里 |
[08:51] | Or in some pit of spiders… | 或者在蜘蛛坑里 |
[08:53] | Trapped without the antidote for their poison. | 没有解毒药 出不来了 |
[08:56] | Yeah, pit of spiders. I like that. | 蜘蛛坑? 我喜欢这个主意 |
[08:59] | Okay. time to get some rest. | 该睡觉了 |
[09:05] | Sleep tight, now, okay? | 好好睡吧 |
[09:08] | And no dreaming about spiders. | 不要梦到蜘蛛哦 |
[09:44] | Spider! spider! | 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛! |
[09:48] | Get away from me. | 滚开 |
[09:53] | All right. these all go back here. | 好啦 得物归原处 |
[09:58] | Straight. right angles. | 放直 角度正好 |
[10:10] | Is-ls this the, uh, telegraph hill pharmacy? | 是特里格拉芙·希尔药店吗 |
[10:13] | Yes, I need a delivery, please. | 我需要上门服务 |
[10:15] | Uh, purell. | 洁净剂 |
[10:17] | well, h-how many bottles do you have? | 你们有多少瓶? |
[10:19] | Oh. uh, very good. all of them. | 很好 都拿过来吧 |
[10:22] | Yeah. send ’em all. | 对 全都要 |
[10:29] | uh, who is it? | 谁啊? |
[10:31] | – telegraph hill pharmacy. – uh, just leave it there, please. | -特里格拉芙·希尔药店的 -就放门口吧 |
[10:34] | Just leave it here? in the rain? | 这里? 可是在下雨呀 |
[10:36] | Yeah, go ahead. i-i put it on my mastercard. I left you a very nice tip. | 对 我用信用卡付帐 会给你留很多小费的 |
[10:40] | – uh, make sure you get it. – okay. | -保证你一定会得到的 -好的 |
[10:57] | – – alexandra, its buffy, your favorite editor. | 亚历山德拉 我是布菲 你最好的编辑 |
[11:01] | I know you’re there, and I know youre not going to pick up. | 我知道你在 我也知道你不会接电话 |
[11:05] | I just worry about you, darling… | 我很担心你 亲爱的… |
[11:07] | Sitting at your computer, living on a diet of only rrogresso soup. | 坐在电脑前 只喝些没营养的汤 |
[11:11] | – how can you eat that every day? – buffy. | -你怎么能每天只吃那个呢 -布菲 |
[11:13] | So, how is the new alex rover coming? | 新的亚历克斯·罗孚写得怎么样了? |
[11:15] | Wasn’t I supposed to read something two weeks ago? | 我是不是应该看看你两星期前写的东西了? |
[11:18] | No pressure, no pressure, no pressure. | 不要有压力 不要有压力 |
[11:30] | See, what you don’t know about me is that where there’s an alex rover- | 你们不知道的是 有亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[11:34] | There’s a way! | 事竟成! |
[11:36] | I have a certain knack for getting out of predicaments far worse than this | 我总有办法从比这更差的困境中脱身 |
[11:39] | one, you know. | 你们知道的 |
[11:40] | Eh. excuse me? | 等一下 |
[11:44] | No, hold on. no. I’m supposed to get outta this, you know. | 等等 我会从这里脱身的 |
[11:47] | Alexandra! | 亚历山德拉! |
[11:53] | Why can’t I get this? | 我怎么就不能这样做呢 |
[11:57] | No pressure, no pressure, no pressure. | 不要有压力 不要有压力 |
[12:02] | Volcanic sacrifice. what was I thinking? | 死在火山里 我在想什么 |
[12:05] | Volcano, volcano. | 火山 火山 |
[12:08] | “living in the shadow of a volcano. hmm. | 在火山的阴影下生活 |
[12:12] | Well, that’s just crazy. I mean, why would anyone do that? | 真疯狂 怎么会有人这样做 |
[12:34] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[12:56] | – what you doin’, jack? – ah, there you are | -你在干什么 杰克? -你来啦 |
[12:59] | Current’s shifted, nim. | 洋流转向了 尼姆 |
[13:00] | zander’s atoll is gonna be just five feet underwater. | 梭鲈环礁到水面的距离只有五英尺了 |
[13:03] | Zanders atoll? but its almost dinner | 梭鲈环礁? 但马上要吃饭了 |
[13:06] | Hey, we might not see algae growth like this for years. | 机会难得 也许好几年都不会看到海藻像这样生长 |
[13:09] | More plankton? | 会有很多浮游生物吗 |
[13:11] | This is the trip we find protozoa nim. | 这一次我们一定会找到尼姆原形虫的 |
[13:13] | I swear it. I can feel it in my bones. | 我发誓 我觉得很有把握 |
[13:15] | But chicca’s eggs are about to hatch. I need to be here. | 但是芝珈的蛋就要孵了 我得留在这里 |
[13:18] | No negotiating. I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. | 没有商量 这是一生只有一次的机会 |
[13:22] | – come on! – yeah, you said that last week about the southern borealis. | -别闹了 -你上星期还说过黑露鳍鲸的事呢 |
[13:26] | – two nights, nim. – no! chicca only saved one last year, jack. | -只要两晚上 尼姆 -不 芝珈只能坚持一晚上了 杰克 |
[13:30] | One little turtle. I want to stay. | 会生一只小海龟 我要待在这里 |
[13:33] | We can talk on the satellite phone. | 我们可以打卫星电话 |
[13:36] | Nim, please. | 尼姆 求你了 |
[13:39] | I’m not a little girl anymore. | 我已经长大了 |
[13:45] | You got so much of your mom in you, you know that? | 你知道吗 你和你妈妈很像 |
[13:48] | – that’s a good thing, right? – yeah, good. | -这是好事 对吗 -对 当然 |
[13:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:52] | Unfortunately, I could never win a fight with her either. | 不幸的是 我总是争不过她 |
[13:57] | Okay, it’s only four hours till low tide. | 还有4个小时就要退潮了 |
[14:00] | Oh! hey, could you grab my collection jars and my wet suit? | 帮我装好标本箱和潜水衣 |
[14:04] | I already packed them for you | 早就弄好了 |
[14:06] | Any e-mails show up, tell ’em I’m on expedition. | 如果有人发来邮件 告诉他们我去探险了 |
[14:07] | i’ll get to their questions on thursday. | 星期四我再回复他们 |
[14:09] | Hey, Lizard, get off of that. | 蜥蜴 走开 |
[14:11] | Hes not “lizard. his name is fred. | 他不叫蜥蜴 他叫弗雷德 |
[14:13] | Unless its, like, a ridiculously obvious e-mail. | 如果不是那种很荒谬的信 |
[14:16] | – then I can help ’em, right? – I’d rather you just said thursday. | -我可以回复 对吗 -我更喜欢你说星期四我来处理 |
[14:19] | Nim, are you sure you’re okay with this? | 尼姆 你确定一个人在这里没事吧 |
[14:22] | Come on. you’ve left me alone before. | 别担心 你以前也把我一个人留在这里过 |
[14:23] | Well, yeah. one night. but never for two. | 是 不过只有一晚上 从来没有过两晚上的 |
[14:26] | Well, look, | 听我说 |
[14:26] | i’ve got selkie and fred and galileo and the new alex rover book. | 我有赛尔奇 弗雷德 伽利略和亚历克斯·罗孚的书 |
[14:30] | – I’ll be excellent. – all right, all right. | -我会过得很好的 -好的 |
[14:35] | – you just come back with protozoa nim! – I will! | -你要把尼姆原形虫带回来啊 -我会的 |
[14:39] | I’ll see ya thursday! kove you! | 星期四再见 我爱你 |
[14:42] | Kove you too! | 我也爱你 |
[14:44] | I’ll radio you tonight! | 晚上给你打电话! |
[14:47] | No parties while I’m gone! | 我不在的时候不许开派对 |
[14:52] | Baby, baby please let me hold him | 宝贝 宝贝 让我抓住他 |
[14:56] | I wanna make him stay up all night | 我想要他待一整夜 |
[15:01] | Sister, sister he’s just a plaything | 妹妹 妹妹 他只是个玩偶 |
[15:05] | We wanna make him stay up all night | 我想要他待一整夜 |
[15:09] | here we go | 我们上吧 |
[15:19] | See him drink from a bottle | 看他喝酒 |
[15:23] | See him eat from a plate | 看他吃东西 |
[15:26] | Ooh, two new e-mails. aren’t we popular? | 两封新邮件 我们这么受欢迎 |
[15:29] | hey, freddie. | 弗雷迪 |
[15:31] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样? |
[15:33] | “dear jack rusoe, I need a bit of help on my newest adventure. | 亲爱的杰克·卢梭 我的新探险需要你的帮忙 |
[15:38] | Might you be able to answer a few questions for me? Alex rover.” | 你可以回答我的几个问题吗 亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[15:42] | Alex rover? | 亚历克斯·罗孚? |
[15:44] | Alex rover is writing to my dad? | 亚历克斯·罗孚给我爸爸写信? |
[15:46] | Do you think it’s the Alex rover? | 你认为是那个亚历克斯·罗孚吗 |
[15:52] | It’s him! It’s him! It’s really him! | 是他 真的是他 |
[15:57] | Dear alex rover, | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[15:58] | I’m sure jack would love to help you with your newest adventure. | 我想杰克会很乐意帮你的新探险的 |
[16:03] | He’s a great fan of yours. we both are. | 他是你的大粉丝 我们俩都是 |
[16:07] | from… Nim. | 来自尼姆 |
[16:20] | “Dear Alex rover… | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[16:22] | “I’m sure jack would love to help you with your newest adventure. | 我想杰克会很乐意帮你的新探险的 |
[16:25] | “He’ll be back on thursday. hes a great fan of yours. we both are. | 他星期四就回来 他是你的大粉丝 我们俩都是 |
[16:30] | From Nim.” | 来自尼姆 |
[16:32] | Nim. hmm, what an unusual name. | 尼姆 多与众不同的名字啊 |
[16:39] | Dear Nim, are you Jacks research associate? | 亲爱的尼姆 你是杰克的助手吗 |
[16:44] | Jack wrote of a volcano where you live. | 杰克的文章里谈到过你们附近的一座火山 |
[16:46] | Are you familiar with it? sincerely, Alex rover. | 你对它熟悉吗 真诚的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[16:50] | Send. | 发送 |
[16:53] | – what are you doing, Alexandra? – um, research. | -你在做什么 亚历山德拉? -研究 |
[16:58] | Go. go. go away. keave me alone. | 走开 不要打扰我 |
[17:00] | You don’t mean that. you love me. | 你不是这个意思吧 你爱我 |
[17:03] | And what makes you so sure of that, huh? | 是什么使你这么自信? |
[17:07] | Because the whole world loves Alex rover. | 因为整个世界都爱着亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[17:12] | Really? I know. “translated into 21 different languages.” | 真的? 我知道 “译成了21种语言” |
[17:15] | No pressure, no pressure, no pressure. | 不要有压力 不要有压力 |
[17:23] | You’ve been writing chapter eight for three months now. | 第八章你已经写3个月了 |
[17:25] | So either sacrifice me to the damn volcano or let me find my escape already. | 要么让我死在火山 要么已经给我找好逃生的路线了 |
[17:30] | hey! it’s time to finish the book | 是时候结稿了 |
[17:34] | – I’m thinking. – yeah. you’re thinking. you’re thinking. | -我在思考 -你在思考 在思考 |
[17:38] | That’s the problem. you’ve gotta get outta your head and into your body. | 那才是问题 你必须脱离这种虚幻的生活 |
[17:42] | Hey, that’s it. kinka. | 好了 金咔 |
[17:46] | “kinka”? | “金咔”? |
[17:48] | Kinka! | 金咔! |
[17:51] | Kinka! | 金咔! |
[17:54] | Kinka! | 金咔! |
[18:14] | It was incredible, jack. | 难以置信 杰克 |
[18:17] | Chicca’s babies were born tonight, just like I said. | 芝珈的宝宝今晚出生了 就像我说的一样 |
[18:20] | -thats excellent. -and the mole crabs were crazy hungry. | -很好 -鼹蝉蟹都饿疯了 |
[18:23] | It was so important that I stayed. I saved all six turtles. | 我在这里太重要了 我救活了6只海龟 |
[18:28] | Well, theyre lucky you were there. im proud of you, honey. | 他们真够幸运的 真为你感到骄傲 亲爱的 |
[18:31] | – how’s zander’s atoll? – oh, I wish you could see this, nim. it’s- | -梭鲈环礁怎么样了 -真希望你能看到 尼姆 它… |
[18:34] | I mean, it’s more incredible than the milky way. | 它比银河更不可思议 |
[18:38] | Next time there’s no negotiating, okay? | 下次可没得商量了 知道吗 |
[18:40] | Have you found my nanoplankton yet? | 找到我的微型浮游生物了吗 |
[18:43] | Mmm. I have a pretty good feeling about it. | 我的感觉太棒了 |
[18:49] | Now, go to sleep, nim. no more reading. we’ll talk in the morning. | 快点睡觉去吧 尼姆 不许看书了 明早我们再聊 |
[18:52] | How did you know I was reading? | 你怎么知道我在看书? |
[18:54] | Oh, I know you pretty well. | 我太了解你了 |
[18:59] | Good night, nim. sleep tight. | 晚安 尼姆 乖乖睡觉吧 |
[19:05] | It’s just magnificent. | 真是太宏伟了 |
[20:03] | No! | 不要啊 |
[20:50] | Jack? daddy? | 杰克? 爸爸? |
[21:12] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[21:31] | freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[22:06] | It’s a mess in here, eh, selk? | 一片狼藉啊 赛尔奇 对吧 |
[22:20] | No power. this rots. | 没电了 糟透了 |
[22:48] | jack? | 杰克? |
[22:52] | Can you hear me? jack… michael… rusoe? | 能听到我说话吗 杰克…迈克尔…卢梭? |
[22:58] | Daddy, can you hear me? | 爸爸 能听见我的声音吗 |
[23:02] | jack? | 杰克? |
[23:05] | Come in, daddy | 爸爸 快接电话 |
[23:10] | Jack? daddy? | 杰克? 爸爸? |
[24:03] | Rotozoa nim. | 尼姆原形虫 |
[24:06] | leak. leak is not good. | 漏水了 这可不太妙啊 |
[24:10] | Nobody likes a leak. | 没人会喜欢漏水的 |
[24:25] | Middle of nowhere. | 不知身处何方 |
[24:29] | No mast. no satellite. | 没有桅杆 没有卫星定位 |
[24:33] | Sinking ship. | 再加一条即将沉没的船 |
[24:38] | How do I get back to nim? | 我该怎么回到尼姆身边啊 |
[24:56] | he’s not even due back till tomorrow, right, fred? | 他明天才会回来呢 对吧 弗雷德 |
[24:59] | Nothin’ to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[25:31] | Gotta get food. I gotta get strength. | 必须弄点吃的才有力气 |
[25:34] | I gotta get back to nim. | 我一定要回到尼姆身边 |
[25:44] | That’s my fish! I saw it first! | 是我的鱼 我先看到的 |
[25:51] | What? huh? who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[25:56] | Do I know you? youre one of nims friends? | 我认识你吗 你是尼姆的朋友吗 |
[26:03] | I must be gettin’ sunstroke. talkin’ to a bird. | 我肯定是中暑了 居然和一只鸟聊天 |
[26:33] | You just come back with rrotozoa nim | 你要和尼姆原形虫一起回来 |
[26:36] | I will! I’ll see ya thursday! | 我会的 礼拜四再见啦 |
[26:38] | – I love you! – love you tool | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[26:42] | I’ll radio you tonight | 我晚上会打你电话的 |
[26:52] | it’s a mess in here, eh, selk? | 一片狼藉 对吧 赛尔奇? |
[27:13] | Alex rover? he’s writing to us again? | 亚历克斯·罗孚? 他又给我们写信了? |
[27:17] | “dear nim, are you jack’s research associate? | 亲爱的尼姆 你是杰克的研究助手吗 |
[27:20] | perhaps you can help me. im up against a very serious deadline. | 也许你能帮我的忙 我在截稿时面临了一个严重的问题 |
[27:24] | “jack wrote of a volcano where you live. are you familiar with it? | 杰克提到过你们附近的一座火山 你熟悉这座火山吗 |
[27:28] | Sincerely, alex rover. | 诚挚的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[27:32] | Dear alex rover, we do have a volcano- | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 我们这儿是有座火山 |
[27:36] | “only we call it fire mountain. | 只有我们叫它”火焰山” |
[27:38] | It hasn’t exploded in years, but when it did, | 它很多年没有爆发了 但一旦爆发 |
[27:40] | the sky went completely white with ash.” | 天空中就会飘满灰尘 |
[27:42] | That’s excellent. “sky white with ash.” I like that image. | 太漂亮了 我喜欢那样”飘满灰尘的天” |
[27:47] | All right. dear nim, can one really see bubbling lava… | 亲爱的尼姆 你能帮我去看一下 |
[27:53] | Inside the mouth of a volcano? | 火山口的泡沫熔岩吗 |
[27:57] | Send. all right. | 发送 好的 |
[28:00] | I can’t wait for that. | 我等不及了 |
[28:04] | Oh, no. mailman. oh, no. hey! | 不 邮差 不 |
[28:07] | Uh- uh- excuse me! can you just leave it on the porch? | 请原谅 能把它放在门廊上吗 |
[28:11] | Can you just leave it under the door? | 你能把它塞进门缝吗 |
[28:17] | Dear alex rover… | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[28:19] | Im not sure what it looks like inside a volcano, but i’ll let you know soon. | 我不太清楚火山口的容貌 我现在就去看一下 |
[28:23] | Sincerely, nim, jacks research associate. | 诚挚的尼姆 杰克的助手 |
[28:30] | Oh, so much mail. | 太多邮件了 |
[28:47] | I just open the door. open the door, no big deal. | 我只要开一下门 开开门 没什么的 |
[28:50] | Just get the mail, get the mail. | 只不过是去拿一下邮件 只是邮件 |
[28:55] | Okay, fred. no big deal. lets do this. | 弗雷德 没什么的 我们开始吧 |
[29:00] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我能做到的 一定能 |
[29:02] | Everyone turns knobs. you can do it. come on. | 大家都会开门 你能做到的 加油 |
[29:06] | Come on. just a little farther. | 加油 再一点点就到了 |
[29:21] | Okay, grab it. one, two, three. | 抓住 一 二 三 |
[29:35] | Who needs mail? | 我需要信吗 |
[29:38] | I can get it tomorrow. | 我可以明天再去拿 |
[29:47] | Hmm, interesting. | 真有趣 |
[29:49] | Not really lava as much as dry, craggy rock. | 没有熔岩 只是有一些干燥崎岖的岩石 |
[29:53] | I can’t wait to tell alex rover. | 我现在就回去告诉亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[29:57] | Galileo, we were worried about you! where’d you go? | 伽利略 我们都在担心你呢 你去哪里了 |
[30:05] | we’re just doing some research for alex rove | 我们刚刚为亚历克斯·罗孚做了一些研究 |
[30:08] | what’s that? hold on, fred! | 那是什么 抓住了 弗雷德 |
[30:37] | Oh, come on. come on, open up! | 快点 快解开 |
[30:41] | Open! unclip, unclip! | 解开它 别卡住 别卡住 |
[30:46] | come on! | 快 |
[31:10] | fred, are you okay? | 弗雷德 你没事吧 |
[31:13] | let’s, um let’s not tell jack we came here, okay? | 我们别告诉杰克来过这儿好吗 |
[31:19] | “dear alex rover, my volcano expedition didn’t go well at all. | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 我的火山之行不太顺利 |
[31:22] | I fell down the face of the mountain and got a nasty five-inch cut on my leg | 我从山上掉下来了 还刮了一个五英寸长的伤口 |
[31:27] | Oh, my. all because of me. | 都是我 都是因为我 |
[31:29] | “It’s very swollen and now pus is coming out. | 伤口红肿着 并且有脓流出来 |
[31:32] | P.S. how would you handle a five-inch gash with pus coming out? | 另附 你以前是怎么对付这样的伤口的? |
[31:39] | What would I do? | 我以前怎么做的? |
[31:46] | Dear nim, the most important thing for a cut… | 亲爱的尼姆 最重要的是要… |
[31:48] | Is to make sure that its kept clean and dry. | 保证伤口的清洁和干燥 |
[31:51] | In the cook islands, they use the stem of a simarouba plant… | 在库克岛 他们用一种叫作地骨皮的茎… |
[31:55] | to keep out infection. – hmm. simarouba. | -来保证不被感染 -地骨皮 |
[32:00] | P.s. are you all right, nim? | 另附 你还好吧 尼姆? |
[32:04] | “dear alex, regarding your question ‘am I all right? | 亲爱的亚历克斯 关于你的”我还好吧”的问题 |
[32:09] | i will be when my dad gets back. | 我想 等我爸爸回来就没事了 |
[32:12] | “but it’s awfully good talking to a real live hero. | 但是能和一个真正的英雄交谈 真的非常棒 |
[32:17] | Nim.” | 尼姆 |
[32:19] | W-wait a minute. “when my dad gets back”? | 等等 “等我爸爸回来”? |
[32:24] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[32:34] | Who are you, nim? how old are you? | 你是谁 尼姆 你多大了 |
[32:40] | Are you all alone, wherever you are? | 你一个人吗 你现在在哪儿 |
[32:59] | What is it? what does it want out there? | 那是什么 那是什么东西 |
[33:08] | Its coming so fast. | 这船开的很快 |
[33:18] | “buccaneer?” buccaneer ship? | “海盗”? 海盗船? |
[33:24] | the oceanographer and the great blue whale. | 妈妈和大蓝鲸 |
[33:27] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[33:31] | I think we’re being invaded. | 我想我们遭到侵略了 |
[33:54] | Simply heavenly. bloody paradise. | 好美的天堂啊 |
[33:57] | Not on any map, either. | 地图上从来没看到过 |
[33:59] | Captain, come and take a look at this. | 船长 过来看看这个 |
[34:09] | Oh, yes. this is my bowl of rice, all right. | 太好了 这是我的发财宝地啊 |
[34:13] | This’ll do quite nicely. | 我们可以好好开发一下 |
[34:15] | look at him. | 看那个家伙 |
[34:17] | Pretty little porpoise. | 漂亮的小海豚 |
[34:19] | Nature in all its glorious splendor. | 自然界总是壮观和美丽的 |
[34:26] | Put the barbies over there. | 在这放几个烤肉架 |
[34:28] | We’ll fill the sand with beach chairs… | 我们坐在沙滩椅上… |
[34:31] | And we sell pina coladas for 10 bucks a pop. | 卖10块一杯的冰镇果汁朗姆酒 |
[34:34] | shh, freddie. | 别说话 弗雷迪 |
[34:36] | You promised everyone a private island, captain, | 你答应过大家要找一个私家岛屿的 船长 |
[34:38] | and thats exactly what they’re getting. | 这就是我们要找的地方 |
[34:40] | Corporates are gonna love it. | 大家都会喜欢这里的 |
[34:41] | this’ll be their own private buccaneer paradise. | 这将会是我们的海盗岛 |
[34:44] | -“buccaneer paradise”? -excellent. | -海盗岛? -棒极了 |
[34:47] | We come back in two days. | 我们两天后回来 |
[34:50] | How great would a hotel look right there? | 这儿是个多么好的天然旅馆啊 |
[34:52] | Strip all the trees back. perfect. | 把这些树都砍了 太完美了 |
[34:55] | Back in two days. | 两天后回来 |
[35:08] | jack? | 杰克? |
[35:12] | Jack, come in. | 杰克 快接电话 |
[35:15] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:17] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[35:20] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[35:36] | “who are you, nim? how old are you? | 你是谁 尼姆 你多大了 |
[35:42] | Are you all alone wherever you are?” | 你一个人吗 你现在在哪儿 |
[35:56] | “yes. I’m all alone. I’m 11, and my father’s gone. | 是的 我现在一个人 我11岁了 我爸爸离开了 |
[36:00] | “he’s lost at sea. | 他在海上迷失了 |
[36:02] | “and my leg is swollen and bleeding. | 我的腿又红又肿 而且流血了 |
[36:04] | And the buccaneers are coming to take over the island. nim.” | 那些海盗会回来占领这座岛的 尼姆 |
[36:10] | What can I possibly do, nim? | 我能做点什么 尼姆 |
[36:14] | What can I possibly do, nim? | 我能做点什么 尼姆 |
[36:24] | Come. | 过来 |
[36:26] | Come? | 过来? |
[36:28] | I can’t do this all by myself. | 我一个人做不了那么多 |
[36:31] | I can’t be the hero of my own story. | 我成为不了我心中的英雄 |
[36:35] | I need you, alex rover. | 我需要你 亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[36:38] | Please. help me. | 拜托了 帮帮我 |
[36:42] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 拜托了 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:50] | I wish I could come, but I’m a borderline agoraphobic. | 我也希望能去 但我有陌生环境恐惧症 |
[36:55] | Borderline? is that what you’re calling it? | 陌生环境? 那就是你要说的吗 |
[37:00] | You’re not actually gonna send that, are you? | 你不是真的要把这个发过去吧 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | I wish I could come, but I’m borderline agoraphobic. | 我希望我能过去 但我有陌生环境恐惧症 |
[37:12] | I haven’t even left my apartment in 16 weeks. | 我甚至已经16个礼拜没有离开过我的公寓了 |
[37:18] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[37:21] | You’re one of the greatest adventurers who ever lived! | 你是这个世上现存的最伟大的冒险家之一 |
[37:24] | You’re alex rover! | 你是亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[37:27] | But I’m not that alex rover. | 但我不是那个亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[37:31] | Yeah, you’re definitely not. | 是的 你根本不是 |
[37:35] | 911. what is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[37:37] | Uh, me? that’s really, really not important. | 我吗 我没有什么重要的事情 |
[37:40] | What’s important is that there’s a little girl… | 但有一个小女孩很紧急… |
[37:42] | And she’s all alone somewhere deep in the middle of the south pacific… | 她现在正在南太平洋的一个小岛上 |
[37:46] | And, well, she-she-she’s badly injured herself… | 她…她受了很严重的伤 |
[37:49] | And I feel- I feel quite responsible for this. | 我想…我想是我造成的 |
[37:53] | Excuse me. did you say “south pacific”? | 对不起 你刚才是说南太平洋吗 |
[37:55] | Yes, yes, I did. | 是的 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. we serve only the greater san francisco bay area. | 对不起 我们只为旧金山市及其周边服务 |
[38:00] | suva department of interior.suva, fiji islands. | -苏瓦内政部 -苏瓦 斐济岛 |
[38:04] | fiji, yeah. – uh, there’s a little girl on a remote island… | -斐济 对 -在遥远的一个小岛上有个小女孩 |
[38:07] | – somewhere near you, I think. – there are 331 islands comprise fiji, | -我想就在你的附近一个岛 -斐济一共有331个岛 |
[38:12] | madam. | 女士 |
[38:14] | “nim, where are you exactly? | 尼姆 你知道你的确切位置吗 |
[38:20] | Dear alex rover… | 亲爱的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[38:23] | Our island is 20 degrees south, 162 degrees west… | 我们的岛在南纬20度 西经162度 |
[38:29] | In the south asiatic sea. | 在亚洲南部的海上 |
[38:31] | don’t share my location,”don’t share my location with anyone else. | 记住别让其他人知道 不要告诉别人 |
[38:34] | “my dad would be devastated if the world discovered our secret home. | 如果全世界都知道了我们的秘密 我爸爸会气坏的 |
[38:37] | But I’m scared to be all alone. nim.” | 但我害怕一个人在这 尼姆 |
[38:46] | -let’s do it. – do what? | -我们开始做吧 -做什么 |
[38:48] | Go. | 去啊 |
[38:50] | Twenty degrees south, 162 degrees west. | 南纬20度 西经162度 |
[38:54] | I can’t even leave my apartment. | 我甚至不能离开我的公寓 |
[38:55] | i can’t- i-i can’t go to the south asiatic sea! | 我不能 我不能去南亚洲海 |
[38:58] | It’s just along the road. alex, she needs you. | 只不过是顺路 亚历克斯 她需要你 |
[39:02] | I don’t even know her. | 我甚至都不认识她 |
[39:05] | What don’t you know? that she’s a little girl? | 你不知道什么 不知道她是个小女孩? |
[39:08] | That she’s alone on an island, and that she’s askin’ for your help. | 她正在独自一人在小岛上等待你的帮助 |
[39:12] | Be the hero of your own life story. | 成为你小说中的英雄吧 |
[39:15] | Don’t throw that line at me. I wrote that line. | 别用那个来强迫我 是我创造了他 |
[39:17] | Oh, I know. why don’t you follow it for a change then? | 我知道 你为什么不尝试改变一下自己呢 |
[39:20] | Come on. let’s get out of this damned apartment. | 快点 让我们离开这个该死的公寓吧 |
[39:23] | let’s go on an adventure! come on a road trip with me. | 来一次冒险吧 跟着我一起走 |
[39:27] | Hey, you never know. you might even enjoy it. | 你从来不知道 你可能会喜欢上它的 |
[39:42] | I need you, alex rover. | 我需要你 亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[39:44] | Oh, I really am losing my mind. | 我就要失去理智了 |
[39:52] | Dear nim. after some serious soul-searching… | 亲爱的尼姆 经过一番深思熟虑之后 |
[39:55] | I’ve decided to travel to 20 degrees south, 162 degrees west. | 我决定去南纬20度 西经162度 |
[40:00] | Sadly, the only flight I could get leaves san francisco at midnight… | 不幸的是 我只能坐午夜的唯一一班飞机离开旧金山 |
[40:03] | And makes some unusual connections. | 并且要绕点路 |
[40:06] | I cannot say for sure when l’m arriving, | 我不知道什么时候才能到你那里 |
[40:09] | but please know that I am on my way. | 但是请确信我已经在路上了 |
[40:12] | If for some reason I never arrive, it probably means… im lost at sea. | 如果由于某些原因我没来 很可能…我迷失在海上了 |
[40:17] | Sincerely, alex rover. | 真诚的亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[40:22] | alex rover is coming? | 亚历克斯·罗孚要来了吗 |
[40:24] | Selkie, he’s coming he’s on his wayl | 赛尔奇 他要来了 他在路上了 |
[40:36] | I can’t do it. I can’t go. | 我做不到 我不能去 |
[40:41] | Frankly, I’m amazed you made it this far. | 老实说 我很吃惊你能去那么远的地方 |
[40:45] | Yeah, probably best that you don’t go. | 对 可能你最好还是别去 |
[40:48] | I mean, after all | 我是指…毕竟 |
[40:51] | It was me she asked for, wasn’t it? not you. | 她是向我请求帮助 而不是你 对吗 |
[40:54] | But, unfortunately, you’re not real. | 但是很不幸的是 你是虚构出来的 |
[40:58] | I am to you. | 我就是你 |
[41:02] | Come on. | 快点吧 |
[41:15] | -open the door, alexandra. -you can’t make me. | -开门 亚历山德拉 -你不能强迫我 |
[41:19] | No, you’re right. I can’t. | 说的对 我不能强迫你 |
[41:21] | You have to do it for yourself. | 你必须自己去做 |
[41:25] | go on. | 来吧 |
[41:27] | now, turn the knob. | 转动门把手 |
[41:30] | Yeah. you can do it. | 对 你能做到的 |
[41:46] | Yes! whoo! | 太好了 |
[41:51] | let’s go save that little girl. | 让我们去救那个小姑娘吧 |
[41:56] | Take my hand, alexandra. | 抓住我的手 亚历山德拉 |
[41:58] | No. | 不 |
[42:01] | -touch the world. -I don’t wanna touch the world. | -感受这个世界吧 -我不想去感受 |
[42:05] | lt’s not sanitary. | 太不卫生了 |
[42:07] | -come on! -stop pulling! | -快点 -别拉我 |
[42:11] | Quit it | 放开我 |
[42:16] | -quit it! -what the- | -放开我 -怎么回事… |
[42:22] | what are you afraid of? | 你在担心什么 |
[42:25] | Everything! | 什么都担心 |
[42:41] | you all right there, lady? | 你没事吧 女士? |
[42:45] | Yeah. I’m fine. I’m just | 我很好 我只是… |
[42:47] | I’m thrilled to be getting some fresh air. | 我只是想呼吸一些新鲜空气 |
[42:49] | Can-can-can you just hold-hold- hold on? | 你能稍微等一会吗 就一会? |
[42:58] | I’m just a little- I’m a little prone to motion sickness. | 我只是对运动感到有一点恶心 |
[43:03] | We’re not movin’ yet. | 我们可以呆会再走 |
[43:05] | Yeah, well, | 好的 |
[43:06] | it-it’s really the- it’s really the idea of motion that sickens me. | 我真的…我真的对运动感到有点恶心 |
[43:11] | This is what we gotta do, freddie. | 这就是我们要做的 弗雷迪 |
[43:13] | We have to keep them in the bay. now, alex rover’s on his way. | 我们必须让他们待在海湾 亚历克斯·罗孚已经上路了 |
[43:16] | We’ve just gotta hold them off our beach. | 我们必须让他们远离海滩 |
[43:19] | It’s pure and simple. kinds of defense, like the peloponnesians. | 用投石器反击 就像伯罗奔尼撒人那样 |
[43:22] | they’re ancient greek warriors. | 他们是古希腊的勇士 |
[43:25] | it’s all there in the world book. | 这些在书上都有写的 |
[43:36] | galileo, you’re just in time! | 伽利略 你真及时啊 |
[43:40] | We need you. we’re being invaded. | 我们需要你 我们遭到侵略了 |
[43:43] | Now its all hands on deck. everybodys helping out. | 他们现在都在甲板上 我们每个人都要行动起来 |
[43:49] | Wait, wait. galileo. | 等一下 伽利略 |
[43:51] | Galileo, no! what are you doing? galileo, come back! | 伽利略 别走 你干什么 伽利略 回来 |
[43:54] | I need those! | 我需要这些 |
[43:57] | Those were my tools! | 它们是我的工具 |
[44:15] | Shoes, madam. | 你的鞋子 女士 |
[44:17] | Ahh. shoes? that’s disgusting. | 鞋子? 太令人讨厌了 |
[44:22] | excuse me, madam. | 对不起 女士 |
[44:26] | turn around, please. | 请转身 |
[44:31] | We got a hot one! bag check! | 这有条大鱼 包里有东西 |
[44:36] | what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[44:40] | It’s for my soup. | 用来开罐子的 |
[44:42] | not allowed. | 禁止 |
[44:43] | How am I supposed to open it? with my teeth? | 那我怎么开罐头 用牙齿吗 |
[44:46] | – what are these? – oh, that’s-that’s hand sanitizer. | -这些是什么 -是手部消毒剂 |
[44:49] | -it’s-lt’s an excellent, excellent product. – not allowed. | -这是非常非常好的产品 -禁止 |
[44:52] | -you should use this in your line of work. -I’m sorry. | -你应该在你工作的时候用这个 -对不起 |
[44:54] | -no liquids greater than three ounces allowed. -but | -不能带超过三盎司的液体 -但是… |
[44:57] | Next! | 下一位 |
[45:08] | oh, no! no! no! | 不 不 不 |
[45:10] | Don’t! don’t die on me! | 别 别熄火啊 |
[45:18] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[45:39] | my tool belt. | 我的工具包 |
[45:45] | Galileo? | 伽利略? |
[45:46] | Galileo. thank you. | 伽利略 谢谢你 |
[45:52] | There’s hope for jack yet, you lousy sharks! | 杰克永不言败 你们这些失败的鲨鱼 |
[45:57] | Oh, my god, its so hot in here. its like a turkish bath. | 上帝啊 这里太热了 就像在洗土耳其浴 |
[46:03] | Are you finding it excessively hot in here? | 你觉得这里非常热吗 |
[46:06] | I already answered you that, miss. it’s very comfortable to me. | 我已经回答过你了 小姐 我很舒服 |
[46:09] | Oh. excuse me. um, just-just- last time, I promise. | 请原谅 就…就最后一次 我保证 |
[46:12] | what is it now, madam? | 怎么了 女士 |
[46:14] | Do you happen to have any way of heating up progresso soup? | 你能帮我把罐头热一下吗 |
[46:18] | You know, I’m not much of a traveler, but, uh- | 我不常出门 |
[46:21] | They confiscated my opener at the airport. | 我的开罐器在机场被没收了 |
[46:23] | My arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[46:27] | – oh, I’m sorry. – it’s fine. it’s just minor turbulence, okay? | -对不起 -没事的 很小的气流而已 |
[46:30] | – it’s fine. – minor turbulence. that’s right. | -没事 -很小的气流 没错 |
[46:32] | Uh, you know what? i-i’m just gonna- just one second. I’m gonna- | 我要…就一下下…我要 |
[46:35] | But- I- I’m just gonna do this one- | 我要站起来一下 |
[46:38] | I-If you don’t mind, I’ll just scoot right by you. | 不介意的话 我想从你旁边过一下 |
[46:42] | exscuse me. | 不好意思 |
[46:49] | Oh, airplanes. | 飞机啊 |
[46:51] | There’s nothing good about airplanes, except the peanuts. | 坐飞机真没一点好处 除了花生 |
[46:54] | Am I allergic to peanuts? | 我不会对花生过敏吧 |
[46:57] | What was I possibly thinking? | 我刚刚在想些什么啊 |
[47:00] | You were thinking, “wanderlust, adventure, frequent flier miles. | 你在想 “旅游癖 探险 频繁的飞来飞去” |
[47:06] | Can I just have a little privacy in the bathroom? | 能给我点私人空间吗 这是厕所啊 |
[47:08] | I mean, I mean, please. is nothing sacred? | 谁还没点神圣的事情呢 |
[47:13] | – what are these? – motion sickness pills. | -这些是什么药 -治运动病的药 |
[47:19] | Don’t they make you drowsy? | 吃了不会觉得昏昏欲睡吗 |
[47:23] | Drowsy. | 昏昏欲睡 |
[47:31] | Miss rover? miss rover? miss rover? | 罗孚小姐? 罗孚小姐? 罗孚小姐? |
[47:34] | – wha- – we’re here. we’re in borneo. | 到了 到波罗洲了 |
[47:37] | Oh, but I don’t wanna be in borneo. I wanna be in rarotonga. | 我不想来波罗洲啊 我想去的是拉罗汤加岛 |
[47:41] | Well, your connecting flight to rarotonga leaves from gate f-71 in- | 你要转乘前往拉罗汤加岛的航班 将从f-71号门起飞 |
[47:46] | – in 12 minutes. – okay. | -于12分钟后 -好 |
[47:49] | – do you want a hand or anything? – no. I’m… good. | -需要帮忙吗 -不…不用了 |
[47:52] | exscuse me. sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[47:59] | Oh! oh! oh! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[48:02] | I-i didn’t mean to. I gotta go, though. | 我不是故意的 我赶时间 |
[48:09] | No, no, wait. wait, how- | 等一下 怎么… |
[48:12] | I think there’s been some mistake. I’m- um- | 你们可能搞错了 我… |
[48:15] | I-i’m supposed to be on the plane to rarotonga. | 我是来搭飞机去拉罗汤加岛的 |
[48:17] | Oh, yes. no mistake. | 不 没搞错 |
[48:19] | Well-well- no. no, no, no, no, no, no. | 那么… |
[48:21] | Expedia specifically said to me that I would be on the big plane to | 旅行公司特别对我说 我能搭一架大飞机 |
[48:25] | rarotonga. | 去拉罗汤加岛 |
[48:25] | Oh, this is the big plane to rarotonga. | 这就是去拉罗汤加岛的大飞机 |
[48:27] | Oh, this is the big plane to rarotonga. oh. | 这就是去拉罗汤加岛的大飞机 |
[48:31] | Isn’t that funny? alex rover. | 真有趣啊 亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[48:34] | Same name as great adventure hero. | 你的名字和那个大探险英雄一样 |
[48:36] | Yes. it’s hilarious. | 是很有意思 |
[48:47] | Okay. first, the most important thing is that they don’t know we’re here. | 首先 最重要的是他们不知道我们在这儿 |
[48:51] | Kill that fire. well cover the path too. | 把火灭了 路也盖起来 |
[48:54] | We have to make this place seem horrible… | 我们要营造一个恐怖的环境… |
[48:56] | The last place anybody would wanna be. | 恐怖到没人想待在这里 |
[49:00] | When jack gets back, I’m telling him I protected this island. | 杰克回来后 我就告诉他我保卫了这个岛 |
[49:03] | -we can take ’em, selk. we have no choice. | 我们能做到 赛尔奇 我们别无选择 |
[49:13] | No fire tonight, guys. | 今晚没火了 伙计们 |
[49:15] | No fire and no light. | 也没有光 |
[49:17] | Nobody can know that we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[49:24] | Come on, guys. nobody’s out there. | 别怕 伙计们 外面没人 |
[49:27] | We’ll just all close our eyes. | 闭上眼睛吧 |
[49:41] | Oh, please. please don’t take me now. | 拜托 请别让我死 |
[49:44] | I promise that if I survive this, I will never leave the house again. | 我保证 如果我能活着走出舱门 我就再也不会出门半步了 |
[49:48] | I promise I will only listen to my deepest fears and doubts. | 我保证 以我内心最深处的恐惧和疑惑 来支配我的行动 |
[49:55] | Orion is there, and-and this is april. | 那是猎户座 那是四月座 |
[50:00] | Then I must be nine degrees north of- | 那么我一定位于北纬9度的… |
[50:04] | there’s a shipping lane through | 那儿有一条航道 |
[50:08] | What? am I too far north? | 什么 我偏北了吗 |
[50:12] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 没准儿你是对的 |
[50:14] | I mean, you know your stars, galileo. | 你认识你的星星 伽利略 |
[50:27] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[50:31] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[50:36] | I will get back to her, emily! l- I swear it! | 我会回到她身边的 艾米丽 我发誓 |
[50:40] | I will take care of nim! | 我会好好照顾尼姆的 |
[50:47] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[50:58] | Look at them. I promised jack no one gets on our sand. | 看呀 我答应过杰克 不让任何人上岛来的 |
[51:03] | Courage is something you find every day. | 勇气随时可得 |
[51:06] | Selkie, wake up! | 赛尔奇 醒醒 |
[51:08] | Today’s the day we fight for our piece of the world. | 今日就要为我们的和平世界而战 |
[51:12] | this is our island | 这是我们的岛 |
[51:15] | Oh, it’s fantastic. amazing! | 真是美轮美奂 不可思议 |
[51:19] | Check it out, dad. totally undiscovered. | 来看呀 老爸 完全不为人知呢 |
[51:21] | Course its discovered, edmund. cruise line done discovered it. | 当然不为人知了 埃德蒙 这是巡航线发现的 |
[51:24] | – come on, eddie. – wait, mum. | -走了 艾迪 -等一下 老妈 |
[51:26] | My dollar’s not up yet. Let me take one more squiz. | 钱还没用完呢 让我再看一眼 |
[51:29] | What the- | 我靠 |
[51:31] | Quick, mum! give me another dollar! | 快 老妈 再给我一块钱 |
[51:34] | – I think I saw a mermaid! – come on, edmund. | -我好像看见美人鱼了 -走了 埃德蒙 |
[51:37] | Now, move it! the tender is leaving! | 快点 上岸的小船要走了 |
[51:39] | – but the mermaid! – come on. zip it! here’s your hat. | -但是美人鱼 -快点 拉链拉上 你的帽子 |
[51:42] | Honey bunny, come on! it’s leaving. | 亲爱的 来呀 我们该走了 |
[51:51] | I’m- I’m looking for, uh, fire mountain. uh, there’s a volcano there. | 我在找…火焰山 那儿有座火山 |
[51:54] | Two hamburger. two hamburger. two hamburgers. | 两个汉堡 两个汉堡 两个汉堡 |
[51:57] | – oh, no, no. that’s not a hamburger. trust me. – one dollar. | -不 不是汉堡 相信我 -一块钱 |
[52:00] | – oh, you look beautiful. – one dollar bangle. very cheap. | -你真漂亮 -手镯一块钱 多便宜啊 |
[52:04] | – goat. goat. you need goat. – no, no, no. | 山羊 山羊 你需要山羊 -不 不 不 |
[52:07] | I-i-i don’t need a goat. you-you need that goat. | 我不需要山羊 你需要那只羊 |
[52:10] | You should wash your hands before you touch anything else. | 你摸东西之前应该洗手 |
[52:13] | – buy from me! buy from me! – I can’t. I need fire mountain. | -跟我买 跟我买 -不行 我要火焰山 |
[52:17] | – I know what you need. I take you. – you know fire mountain? | -我知道你要什么 我带你去 -你知道火焰山吗 |
[52:19] | It’s 20 degrees south and 162 degrees west. | 南纬20度 西经162度 |
[52:23] | – I know what you need. I take you. – okay. um- | -我知道你要什么 我带你去 -好的 |
[52:25] | – I know. – all right. I’ll get in. | -我知道 -好吧 我上车 |
[52:27] | – toothbrush. your very own toothbrush! – I don’t need any toothbrushes. | -牙刷 适合你的牙刷 -我不要牙刷 |
[52:30] | I always bring my own. thank you. | 我自己带了 谢谢 |
[52:32] | You can use that for yourself. your own teeth. brush, brush. | 你可以自己用 你自己的牙 刷 刷 |
[52:35] | Okay. thank you. good-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[52:39] | Wait, are you | 等一下 |
[52:41] | Are-are you positive that you know where you’re going? | 你确信知道怎么去吗 |
[52:43] | I know what you need. I take you. | 我知道你要什么 我带你去 |
[52:46] | You wouldn’t happen to have any hand sanitizer up there amongst all those | 你没有给这些炭罐消过毒吧 |
[52:49] | coke cans, would you? | 对不对 |
[52:50] | I know what you need. I take you. | 我知道你要什么 我带你去 |
[52:52] | That’s all you know how to say, isn’t it? | 你就会说那么一句 对吧 |
[52:55] | I know what you need. I take you. | 我知道你要什么 我带你去 |
[53:01] | Trust, alex. | 要相信 亚历克斯 |
[53:03] | Trust, trust. that’s easy for you to say. | 相信 相信 你说起来当然容易 |
[53:05] | Trust is the secret to adventure. | 相信 是探险的秘密 |
[53:08] | Chapter four, the trek to kilimanjaro. | 第四章 乞力马扎罗山的艰苦跋涉 |
[53:12] | – can’t you come up with anything more original? – boat | -你能原创一点东西吗 -船 |
[53:14] | – what you need. boat! – ah. see? | -你需要的 船 -看到了吧 |
[53:18] | – what did I tell you? – | 我跟你说过吧 |
[53:29] | Theyve come to the wrong place. | 我们不该来这儿 |
[53:31] | Nobody invades my island and gets away with it. | 没人侵略了我的岛之后能轻易抽身 |
[53:34] | Okay, selk. go get them now. | 赛尔奇 去吧 |
[53:36] | Gas them out. | 放毒气 |
[53:37] | teach em what happens when chunks of dead fish and plantains mix together. | 让他们尝尝大块死鱼和车前草混在一起的味道 |
[53:47] | A picture-perfect paradise. | 如画般优美的天堂 |
[53:49] | What’s that down there? | 那下面是什么 |
[53:52] | Some kind of underwater geyser, maybe. | 可能是一种水底热喷泉 |
[53:58] | – – oh, my god. what’s that filthy smell? | 天啊 那是什么恶心味道 |
[54:05] | Rancid! oh! | 腐臭 |
[54:09] | – turn this boat around. – it’s horrible! I’m going to vomit. | -调头 -太恐怖了 我要吐了 |
[54:14] | Hey, look! it’s a sea lion. | 看呀 是海狮 |
[54:17] | Look at him. our very own welcoming committee. | 瞧啊 欢迎我们呢 |
[54:20] | Smells fresher over here. | 这儿味道好多了 |
[54:22] | – you gave it your best, selk. – | 你尽力了 赛尔奇 |
[54:25] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪儿 |
[54:47] | Keep your eyes on the horizon. | 双眼紧盯地平线 |
[54:50] | Keep your eyes on the horizon, eyes on the horizon. then you won’t vomit. | 双眼紧盯地平线 紧盯地平线 这样就不会吐了 |
[54:54] | Eyes on the horizon. eyes on the- | 紧盯地平线 紧盯… |
[55:01] | I’ll take you as far as tuvalu island. | 我能带你去图瓦卢岛 |
[55:04] | – that is as far as the little boat goes. – okay. | -这艘小船只能开那么远 -好吧 |
[55:06] | But-wh-what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[55:09] | That? ah. that is a monsoon. | 那个? 是季候风 |
[55:12] | You-you mean, like a- like a monsoon monsoon? | 你是说 像季候风的季候风吗 |
[55:15] | Storm wants to come this way. the sky wont let it. | 风暴想从这边走 但天空不让 |
[55:19] | – and I trust my sky. – “i trust my sky.” | -我相信我的天空 -我相信我的天空 |
[55:23] | That’s a very good line. you know, I might steal that. I’m a writer. | 真是句好台词 我要偷过来 我是作家 |
[55:26] | No, no. my line. I’m a writer too. | 不 不 那是我的台词 我也是作家 |
[55:28] | – I use line in my story. – yeah? | -我在我的故事里讲我的台词 -是吗 |
[55:31] | Well. okay. that’s fine. it’s all yours. | 好吧 没关系 你的就你的吧 |
[55:50] | Mateys and wenches, buccaneer olympics in half an hour | 姑娘小伙们 海盗奥林匹克半小时后开始 |
[56:04] | All right, all right. there you go. | 好的 好的 来吧 |
[56:06] | What are those little houses they brought with them? | 他们带来的这些小房子是干嘛的 |
[56:10] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[56:12] | The porta-potties are now open for business. | 移动厕所现在开始营业 |
[56:20] | Drop the volleyball. | 扣球 |
[56:22] | My telly. | 我的电视 |
[56:24] | Edmund, dont go too far. | 埃德蒙 不要走太远 |
[56:26] | You dont know what sort of horrible creatures are in there. | 说不定那里面有什么恐怖的生物 |
[56:29] | There are no horrible creatures, mum. | 才没有什么恐怖生物呢 老妈 |
[56:34] | fred. not yet. | 弗雷德 还不到时候 |
[56:38] | No one can know that we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[56:47] | Get it off. get it off. get it off me! | 走开 走开 走开 |
[56:52] | dragon! I saw a dragon! | 龙 我看见龙了 |
[56:57] | Help! flying dragons! help! | 救命 飞龙 救命 |
[56:59] | – edmund, where were you? – help | -埃德蒙 你去哪儿了 -救命 |
[57:02] | What’s wrong with that boy now, shirley? | 他发什么神经啊 雪莉 |
[57:04] | The scavenger hunt in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后清扫场地 |
[57:07] | Any mateys or wenches who want to explore the island… | 姑娘小伙们 谁想到岛上到处走走 |
[57:11] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟内 |
[57:15] | No, don’t worry about me, fred. I’m okay. | 别担心 弗雷德 我没事 |
[57:17] | Time for the second wave. call to your friends. come on now. | 第二轮袭击开始 去叫你的朋友们 快去 |
[57:46] | Come on. move it. let me at it, kid. | 来啊 动一动 我来弄 |
[57:53] | okay. are you ready to really fly, freddie? | 你准备好真飞了吗 弗雷迪 |
[58:13] | Bury my lollies! it’s on me! | 杀了我吧 在我身上 |
[58:15] | oh, what is it? | 什么东西啊 |
[58:19] | – shirley, help me! aah! – dragons! flying dragons! | -雪莉 救我 -龙 飞龙 |
[58:36] | dragons! | 好多龙 |
[58:46] | theyre just lizards, ladies and gentlemenl | 是蜥蜴 女士们先生们 |
[58:50] | They roam all over these islands. | 这些岛上到处都是 |
[58:52] | But, uh, how many lizards can fly, captain? | 但是 有多少蜥蜴会飞呢 船长 |
[59:11] | To the boats now. come on. be gone with you. | 他们逃向船只了 快啊 快走吧 |
[59:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, do not fear lizards are afraid of fire | 女士们先生们 别害怕 蜥蜴怕火 |
[59:19] | It’s just nature, and we know how to tame it! | 这是自然行为 我们知道如何驯服它们 |
[59:24] | Everyone, please I’d like to introduce the world-famous buccaneer dancers | 隆重出场的是 闻名全球的海盗舞者 |
[59:56] | Tuvalu island. you walk from here. | 图瓦卢岛 从这儿走吧 |
[59:59] | What? i-i walk? | 什么 走? |
[1:00:02] | Uh, it’s-that’s like a hundred yards offshore. | 貌似离岸还有百把码吧 |
[1:00:05] | I mean, you-you said to tuvalu. | 你说送我到图瓦卢 |
[1:00:08] | This is- this is tuvalu adjacent. | 这只不过是图瓦卢的边缘 |
[1:00:10] | Little boat go no farther. bad for motor. | 小船走不远了 对马达不好 |
[1:00:12] | Uh- uh, you ca- you can’t be serious. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[1:00:16] | – come on. off you go. – this is just- | -快点 走吧 -简直… |
[1:00:18] | This is-this is- this is insanity. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[1:00:21] | I know- I know a little thing about insanity, let me tell ya. | 我知道一件关于疯狂的小事 我告诉你 |
[1:00:23] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:00:25] | Man with a helicopter live here. hell take you the rest of the way. | 这儿住着个人 他有直升机 让他带你走余下的路吧 |
[1:00:28] | – but l- – you find that man with the helicopter. | -但是我… -你会找到那个有直升机的人的 |
[1:00:31] | Oh, no, no, no. wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:00:32] | don’t you know what the safety ratings are on those things? | 你知道那东西的安全等级吗 |
[1:00:34] | I can’t take a helicopter. I need to go back right now. | 我不能坐直升机 我现在还是回去算了 |
[1:00:37] | Come on. right now! | 快点呀 |
[1:00:39] | – hey! i-i’m reporting you to, uh- – so long! good luck! | -我在和你说话呢 -到此为止 祝你好运 |
[1:00:43] | someone! | 那个谁! |
[1:00:46] | Now you’re up to your waist in it. | 现在你待在齐腰深的水里了 |
[1:00:49] | the beautiful ocean. | 美丽的海洋 |
[1:00:51] | The salt water. doesn’t it feel just great? | 咸水 感觉不美好吗 |
[1:00:54] | No. no. it doesn’t feel just- great. | 是 一点也不美好 |
[1:00:57] | It doesn’t even feel good. it feels like the wet, disgusting, fishy and- | 甚至谈不上感觉好 又湿又恶心 还有鱼腥味 |
[1:01:00] | Hey, hey, hey! hey! take me back! | 带我回去 |
[1:01:04] | Ach! away with ya, alexandra. | 走远了 亚历山德拉 |
[1:01:06] | This is it! you’re tasting adventure. | 就是这样 你在享受探险 |
[1:01:12] | It tastes bad. | 真糟糕 |
[1:01:17] | Whats wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:19] | – have you seen edmund? – no. | -看见埃德蒙了吗 -没有 |
[1:01:22] | Edmund! | 埃德蒙 |
[1:01:30] | Eddie! are you in there? | 艾迪 你在吗 |
[1:01:33] | lay nicely now | 躺好啊 |
[1:01:35] | This is no place for games! | 那可不是玩游戏的地方 |
[1:01:37] | It’s the perfect place for games! | 这可是玩游戏最棒的地方 |
[1:01:39] | Edmund! | 埃德蒙 |
[1:01:50] | Look up there. | 看上面 |
[1:01:53] | What’s that? | 什么呀 |
[1:01:55] | Yes smoke | 没错 烟 |
[1:01:58] | Act like a volcano! | 装得像火山一样 |
[1:02:13] | What is it? is it erupting? | 怎么回事 要爆发了吗 |
[1:02:27] | Is that an avalanche? | 是雪崩吗 |
[1:02:40] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:02:45] | No. no. wrong way! | 不 走错了 |
[1:02:55] | Shirley? shirley! | 雪莉? 雪莉! |
[1:03:12] | Whoa. did I do that? | 是我干的吗 |
[1:03:18] | – geez! – edmund! | -上帝啊 -埃德蒙 |
[1:03:22] | Off we go dont panic. | 我们走 别恐慌 |
[1:03:26] | It’s part of the experience. back onto the boats. | 这是旅程的一部分 回到船上去 |
[1:03:29] | – edmund, hurry up – lets move | -埃德蒙 快点 -快走啊 |
[1:03:31] | The-the thing’s going! hurry up! | 火山要爆发了 快呀 |
[1:03:47] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:03:51] | What were you doing up there? | 你在上面干什么 |
[1:03:55] | – do you live here? – yes, I live here. | -你住在这儿吗 -对 我住在这儿 |
[1:03:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[1:04:01] | We’re supposed to be on holiday. | 我们是来度假的 |
[1:04:04] | Calm down! kudwig, get on the boat. | 冷静 库德温 上船 |
[1:04:06] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开这儿 |
[1:04:09] | – hurry! – shirley | -快啊 -雪莉 |
[1:04:12] | – come on! where’s our boy? get the boy! – I don’t know! edmund! | -快啊 我们的孩子呢 带上他 -我不知道 埃德蒙! |
[1:04:15] | Edmund, now! | 埃德蒙 快回来 |
[1:04:19] | You’re different than I imagined you. | 你和我想像的不太一样 |
[1:04:23] | You-you imagined me? | 你想像过我? |
[1:04:26] | From the story, buccaneer ship? | 你来自故事里的 海盗船 |
[1:04:29] | “the oceanographer and the blue whale.” | “海洋学家和蓝鲸” |
[1:04:32] | But I’m not from a story. | 但我不是从故事里来的 |
[1:04:42] | Edmund hurry up | 埃德蒙 快回来 |
[1:04:45] | I’m from brisbane. | 我从布里斯班来 |
[1:04:47] | – edmund! – edmund! | -埃德蒙 -埃德蒙 |
[1:04:49] | – ladies and gentlemen, do not panic. – edmund! | -女士们先生们 不要惊慌 -埃德蒙 |
[1:04:53] | Edmund! | 埃德蒙 |
[1:04:55] | Edmund hurry | 埃德蒙 快回来 |
[1:04:58] | – it’s time for you to leave now. – are you coming with us? | -你该走了 -你跟我们一起走吗 |
[1:05:01] | – why? – it’s not safe here. | -为什么 -这里不安全 |
[1:05:05] | – but it’s safe for me. – but you’re all alone. | -但对我来说很安全 -但你一个人… |
[1:05:10] | Hurry up | 快回来 |
[1:05:13] | Edmund | 埃德蒙 |
[1:05:16] | Coming, mother. | 来了 老妈 |
[1:05:22] | Edmund eddie? | 埃德蒙·艾迪 |
[1:05:26] | Eddie, baby, where have you been? | 艾迪宝贝儿 你上哪儿去了 |
[1:05:29] | We’ve been looking for you everywhere. we’ve gotta get out of here. | 我们到处找你 我们要走了 |
[1:05:31] | I met a girl! mum, I met a girl! | 我遇见了一个女孩 妈妈 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[1:05:33] | Met a girl on this godforsaken island? I’m happy for you. | 在这种荒岛上碰见一个女孩吗 我还真为你高兴呢 |
[1:05:37] | – a girl who lives here. – oh, you and your stories, eddie! | -那个女孩住在这里 -随便你怎么说吧 艾迪 |
[1:05:40] | This island is no place for human beings. I promise you that. | 这个岛可不是人住的地方 我向你保证 |
[1:05:43] | Now, come on. wait for us! please! | 快点 等等我们 |
[1:05:45] | wait for uswe’re coming | 等等我们 我们来了 |
[1:05:48] | My god look at that | 天啊 快看 |
[1:05:56] | Move it faster! come on! | 划快点 快点 |
[1:06:00] | How old are you now? eddie? eddie? | 你多大了 艾迪? 艾迪? |
[1:06:04] | No more game boy, no more television for a month. | 一个月之内不准再玩游戏 不准看电视 |
[1:06:07] | He’s staying at home forever. | 他要永远待在家里 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, no. alex rover, where are you? | 不 亚历克斯·罗孚 你在哪里 |
[1:06:24] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:06:28] | Storm’s changing course! this is bad! | 风暴改变路线了 情况很糟 |
[1:06:30] | – what? – this is bad! | -什么 -情况很糟糕 |
[1:06:32] | Oh! oh, this is it! I’m gonna die! | 完了 我要死了 |
[1:06:36] | – I gotta agree with you on that one. – what? | -我很同意你说的 -什么 |
[1:06:39] | Glass bubble hanging a hundred feet above the middle of nowhere. | 一个玻璃罐子悬在几百英尺的高空 |
[1:06:42] | Oh, I hate helicopters. it’s my achilles’ heel. | 我讨厌直升机 这是我的致命弱点 |
[1:06:46] | You can’t say that. you’re a hero! | 你不能这么说 你可是英雄 |
[1:06:48] | I’m not a hero. I wish I were. I’m just a helicopter pilot. | 我可不是英雄 我也希望我是 不过我只是个直升机驾驶员 |
[1:06:52] | no, you’re the hero, alexandra. | 不 你是个英雄 亚历山德拉 |
[1:06:57] | You came all the way down here just to answer a distress call. | 你大老远来这里只是因为一封求救信 |
[1:07:00] | You-you seized the moment, claiming control of this part of your life! | 你抓住了这个机会 自己掌握这段生命 |
[1:07:04] | – I’m gonna be sick. – no, no. no, no, no, no. | -我要吐了 -不 别 |
[1:07:08] | – you can’t. oh – what’s that? | -你不能 -那是什么 |
[1:07:13] | I-i think it’s a cruise ship. | 可能是一艘船 |
[1:07:15] | – i’m taking her down. we land there. – there? | -我们飞过去 降落在那里 -那里? |
[1:07:19] | no! | 不 |
[1:07:29] | South by southeast, full speed. | 东南偏南 全速前进 |
[1:07:32] | Captain, you might want to see this. | 船长 快看看这个 |
[1:07:40] | Good lord. | 天啊 |
[1:07:46] | No more! | 够了 |
[1:07:50] | No more! no more! | 够了 够了 |
[1:07:53] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:07:58] | Who gave you permission to land on my ship? | 谁准许你降落在我的船上的? |
[1:08:01] | – who are you? – I’m alex rover. | -你是谁 -我是亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[1:08:04] | Alex rover? the adventurer? | 亚历克斯·罗孚? 那个冒险家 |
[1:08:07] | No! the writer! | 不是 是那个作家 |
[1:08:13] | Come on now! don’t let me down here! you’re my last chance! | 别让我失望 你是我最后的希望了 |
[1:08:17] | Come on! come on! | 快啊 发动啊 |
[1:08:19] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[1:08:21] | Come on! | 发动吧 |
[1:08:23] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[1:08:27] | Whoo-hoo okay. come on | 好吧 快点 |
[1:08:29] | Take me home! come on, mother nature! | 带我回家 快 大自然母亲 |
[1:08:34] | Take me back to nim! | 把我带到尼姆身边 |
[1:08:40] | I know the coordinates perfectly well. they’re right in my head. | 我知道坐标 它们清晰地印在我的脑海中 |
[1:08:42] | It is, uh, 20 degrees south, 162 degrees west. | 就是南纬20度 西经162度 |
[1:08:46] | There’s a little girl there. | 有一个小女孩在那里 |
[1:08:48] | There’s no girl for 200 miles. | 200英里范围内都没有一个小女孩 |
[1:08:50] | Oh, but shes-shes all alone on an island. | 但是她孤身一人在荒岛上 |
[1:08:52] | And but-but what- | 但是… |
[1:08:55] | Why is everybody looking at me like I’m crazy? | 为什么所有人都看着我 好像我是个疯子 |
[1:08:57] | We’ve just come from the nearest island. trust me, | 我们刚到过最近的一个岛屿 相信我 |
[1:09:00] | no human being could survive there. | 没有人可以在那里生存 |
[1:09:02] | – just take me to the island! – young lady, | -带我去那个岛吧 -年轻的女士 |
[1:09:03] | we’re battling a bloody monsoon here. | 我们正遭到暴风雨的袭击 |
[1:09:05] | Now, this ship is full throttle at sea and we will not be coming about. | 这艘船就快被大海吞没了 我们不会改变航向的 |
[1:09:08] | Uh, but I | 但是我… |
[1:09:10] | Captain, she’s not playing with a full deck. | 船长 她现在失魂落魄的 |
[1:09:12] | You should have the medic come and give her a little sedation. | 你应该让医生给她一点镇静剂 |
[1:09:15] | – yeah, why don’t you do that, huh? – yeah. | -是啊 为什么你还不去 -遵命 |
[1:09:17] | – eddie? – he’s probably after the dessert tray. | -艾迪? -他可能去拿餐后甜点了 |
[1:09:19] | I know she’s there. you know, I mean, I heard her voice. | 我知道她在那里 我的意思是 我听到她的声音了 |
[1:09:22] | I didn’t really hear her voice. I got her e-mails. | 我不是真正听到她的声音 我只是收到她的邮件了 |
[1:09:25] | – you’re not crazy. – I’m not? | -你没有疯 -我没有吗 |
[1:09:28] | I know it. I saw her. she’s real. | 我知道的 我看到她了 她是存在的 |
[1:09:31] | – she-she’s real? – and she’s on the island. | -她是存在? -她在那个岛上 |
[1:09:35] | Oh. thanks. thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:09:37] | The way you are handling it, | 你解决这件事的方式 |
[1:09:39] | the poise with which you are handling this situation- | 要解决这件事你只有… |
[1:09:41] | – ship’s medic is on his way, captain. – thank you, ensign. | -船医马上就到 船长 -谢谢 少尉 |
[1:09:47] | – hey! hey! after her! – security! | -跟着她 -保安 |
[1:09:56] | bingo in five minutes. | 烈酒五分钟之后就来 |
[1:10:03] | Stop her! someone stop her! | 拦下她 快来人把她拦下 |
[1:10:08] | Oh, stupid suitcase! oh, you dropped soup. | 该死的手提箱 罐头都掉出来了 |
[1:10:12] | – I’ve got her! – come on down here | -我抓到她了 -快下来这里 |
[1:10:16] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go | 快 快 快 |
[1:10:32] | There she is | 她在那里 |
[1:10:34] | don’t let her go | 别让她跑了 |
[1:10:44] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[1:10:47] | Just having a nervous breakdown! | 只是一下子神经失常了 |
[1:11:45] | No, no, no, no, no. no, don’t do this! | 不 不 不 别这样对我 |
[1:11:58] | I will not give up, nim! I will get back to you! | 我不会放弃的 尼姆 我会回到你身边的 |
[1:12:02] | I promise you! | 我向你保证 |
[1:12:32] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:12:36] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:12:54] | Daddy! daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:12:58] | Are you all right, daddy? | 你还好吗 爸爸 |
[1:13:00] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:13:02] | Selkie, selkie, come on! jack needs us! | 赛尔奇 赛尔奇 快来 杰克需要你 |
[1:13:05] | We have to save him! | 我们要去救他 |
[1:13:27] | Nim? nim! | 尼姆? 尼姆! |
[1:14:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:03] | Nim. | 尼姆 |
[1:15:08] | Is that you? nim? | 是你吗 尼姆 |
[1:15:11] | Is that you? nim. | 是你吗 尼姆 |
[1:15:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:15:18] | Nim, I’m- I’m alex rover. | 尼姆 我是…我是亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[1:15:21] | Alex rover? | 亚历克斯·罗孚? |
[1:15:24] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[1:15:27] | But- no. no, that’s impossible. | 但是…不 不 这不可能 |
[1:15:31] | Alex rover, he’s a man. he’s a hero. | 亚历克斯·罗孚是个男人 他是个英雄 |
[1:15:35] | He was gonna help me find my dad. | 他要帮助我找到爸爸 |
[1:15:39] | He saves people. he doesn’t need saving. | 他拯救人们 他不需要被拯救 |
[1:15:41] | I-i know. | 我…我知道 |
[1:15:44] | Im-lm alexandra rover. | 我是亚历山德拉·罗孚 |
[1:15:49] | Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉? |
[1:15:51] | I’m the writer from san francisco. | 我是来自旧金山的作家 |
[1:15:54] | – the writer? – yeah. well, you said you needed someone, so- | -作家? -是的 你说你需要我 所以… |
[1:15:58] | But I didn’t say I needed you. | 但是我没说需要你啊 |
[1:16:00] | – you have to go. – what are you talking about? I mean, l- | -你必须离开 -你在说什么啊 我是说… |
[1:16:04] | – you can’t be here. you have to go before my dad gets back. | -你不能待在这里 你必须在我爸爸回来前离开 |
[1:16:06] | – before your dad- | 在你爸爸回来前… |
[1:16:07] | This is our island, okay? our island alone. | 这是我们的岛屿 知道吗 只属于我们 |
[1:16:10] | And we don’t want anyone else here! okay? | 我们不欢迎其他人 |
[1:16:14] | Please go. go! | 请离开 走 走啊 |
[1:16:26] | Follow her, alexandra. | 跟着她 亚历山德拉 |
[1:16:29] | – you-you be quiet. – no, I won’t be quiet. she needs you. | -你…你给我安静 -不 我不会安静的 她需要你 |
[1:16:33] | What? she’s- she’s fine. I mean, you heard her. | 什么 她…她很好啊 我是说 你听见她说的了 |
[1:16:37] | Apparently, she can do quite well. she doesn’t need me. | 很显然 她生活得很好 她不需要我 |
[1:16:40] | Of course she needs you. | 她当然需要你 |
[1:16:42] | And to be honest, you kinda need her as well. | 老实说 你也是需要她的 |
[1:16:44] | I mean, where you gonna go? | 我的意思是 你还能去哪里 |
[1:16:46] | But l- I’m gettin’ outta here. I’m gonna- | 我可以离开这里 我可以… |
[1:16:50] | I’m gonna make a raft. I’m gonna, like, make a little bonfire thing. | 我可以建个木筏 我可以…自己生个火 |
[1:16:54] | And-and then I’m gonna go home, and I’m- I am never leaving. | 然后 我就可以回家 然后再也不出门了 |
[1:16:58] | You cannot be alone for the rest of your life, alexandra! | 你不可能孤身一人过下半辈子 亚历山德拉 |
[1:17:01] | I’m not alone. I have you. | 我不是孤身一人 我还有你 |
[1:17:06] | No, you don’t. no, you don’t have me anymore. | 不 你没有 你不会再有我了 |
[1:17:12] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna be your crutch anymore. | 很抱歉 但是我不会再是你的精神支柱了 |
[1:17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. okay. okay, look. | 好吧 好吧 听着 |
[1:17:22] | You-we just need to figure this thing out, so you give me some ideas now. | 我们只需要想办法把它解决了就好 给我点主意吧 |
[1:17:25] | come on. | 快 |
[1:17:26] | – I’m sorry, love. it’s over. – what? what are you talking about? | -不好意思 亲爱的 结束了 -什么 你说什么 |
[1:17:29] | Alexandra, I quit. | 亚历山德拉 我不干了 |
[1:17:33] | No more adventures. | 不再去冒险了 |
[1:17:36] | – you’re on your own. – you-you-you can’t quit. | -你要靠你自己了 -你…你…你不能不干了 |
[1:17:39] | I created you, and you have to do what I say, not-not the opposite. | 我创造了你 你必须听我的 而不是跟我对着干 |
[1:17:44] | Good-bye, old friend. good luck. | 再见 老朋友 祝你好运 |
[1:17:49] | But wa-wait! wait! come back! | 但是…等等 回来 |
[1:17:53] | Go to the little girl! | 去找那小女孩 |
[1:18:19] | Nim? oh! what was that? | 尼姆? 什么东西啊 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, god. just kill me now and just get it over with. | 天啊 杀了我让我逃过此节吧 |
[1:18:31] | Nim? help! | 尼姆? 救命 |
[1:18:34] | Uh, nim? helpl | 尼姆? 救命 |
[1:18:42] | Can you hear me? lt’s so dark out here | 你能听见吗 这里太黑了 |
[1:18:46] | Nim? | 尼姆? |
[1:18:48] | Nim? come on, help me. | 尼姆? 求你了 帮帮我 |
[1:18:52] | I traveled halfway around the world. I took a plane. | 我绕了大半个地球才来到这里 我坐了飞机 |
[1:18:56] | I took a helicopter. l- I stole a boat. | 坐了直升机 还…还偷了艘船 |
[1:18:59] | The least you can do is help me get the last hundred yards. | 你至少能帮我走过这最后的几百码吧 |
[1:19:07] | Nim? nim. | 尼姆? 尼姆 |
[1:19:10] | I’m sorry you don’t want me here… | 你不想让我呆在这里 我很抱歉… |
[1:19:12] | But l- I just thought I was doin’ the right thing. | 但是我认为我只是做了该做的事 |
[1:19:18] | Oh. oh, no. | 不 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, no. oh. | 不 |
[1:19:23] | this is how it ends. | 就这样结束了 |
[1:19:25] | A bright light in the darkness. | 黑暗中的一道亮光 |
[1:19:28] | My- my worst nightmare | 我最可怕的噩梦 |
[1:19:31] | Death by- death by firefly! | 被萤火虫杀了 |
[1:19:44] | Thank you, nim. | 谢谢 尼姆 |
[1:20:02] | How long have you lived here? | 你住在这里多长时间了? |
[1:20:05] | As long as I can remember. | 从我懂事开始 |
[1:20:11] | You can go in if you want. | 你可以进来坐坐 |
[1:20:31] | “jack rusoe is a scientist and a writer… | 杰克·卢梭是一位科学家 作家… |
[1:20:34] | “living on a remote island in the south pacific. | 住在南太平洋的一个偏远小岛上 |
[1:20:38] | He won’t tell anyone where it is.” | 他不会告诉任何人他身处何处 |
[1:20:48] | Nim, how long has your father been gone? | 尼姆 你爸爸离开多久了 |
[1:20:52] | Four days. | 四天了 |
[1:20:56] | But when jack sets his mind on something, it always gets done. | 但是只要杰克下定决心做的事 他总会办成的 |
[1:21:00] | – he’ll be back. – I’m sure he will. | -他会回来的 -我相信他会的 |
[1:21:05] | You want any of this? | 想要吃点这个吗 |
[1:21:09] | What-what is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:21:11] | Well, these are mung beans and gobo root. | 里面有绿豆和牛蒡根 |
[1:21:16] | And these are mealworms. | 这些是面包虫 |
[1:21:23] | No, I’m-you know, i-i’m just gonna- | 不 我…你知道 我只是要… |
[1:21:26] | I’m just gonna stick with my soup. | 我就吃我的汤就好了 |
[1:21:28] | Your soup? | 你的汤? |
[1:21:39] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[1:21:44] | Here. try some. | 来点吧 |
[1:21:51] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[1:21:56] | You didn’t write those alex rover books, did you? | 你不是亚历克斯·罗孚系列书籍的作者吗 |
[1:22:02] | – I didn’t? – no. | -是啊 -不 |
[1:22:05] | I mean, all alex rover ever does is try new things all the time. | 我的意思是 亚历克斯·罗孚一直在尝试新的东西 |
[1:22:21] | so? | 那么 |
[1:22:24] | How is it? | 觉得怎么样 |
[1:22:30] | Chewy. | 很耐嚼 |
[1:22:32] | It’s chewier than I’d expected… | 比我想象的耐嚼一点 |
[1:22:34] | And it’s, uh, not disgusting. | 但不是很恶心 |
[1:22:49] | What was I possibly thinking? | 我到底在想什么 |
[1:23:28] | Uh. oh, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:23:34] | Nim? | 尼姆? |
[1:23:38] | Nim? | 尼姆? |
[1:23:43] | Nim? | 尼姆? |
[1:24:29] | It’s beautiful. | 这儿真美 |
[1:24:34] | It’s empty. | 但是什么也没有 |
[1:24:39] | Maybe- | 也许… |
[1:24:41] | Maybe he’s-he’s just lost. | 也许他只是迷路了 |
[1:24:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:47] | No, my- my dad is smarter than that. | 不 我爸爸可是很聪明的 |
[1:24:51] | If his boat was all right, he would be home by now. | 如果他的船可以航行 现在就应该到家了 |
[1:24:57] | You-you found your way all the way from san francisco… | 你能从旧金山一路来到这里 |
[1:25:01] | And you don’t know how to do anything. | 而且你什么都不懂 |
[1:25:07] | My dad would be back from zander’s atoll… | 如果他还活着 |
[1:25:11] | If he was still alive. | 他应该已经从梭鲈环礁回来了 |
[1:25:16] | He’s not coming back, alexandra. | 他回不来了 亚历山德拉 |
[1:25:20] | oh, look. | 听着 |
[1:25:25] | I- | 我… |
[1:25:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:25:32] | No matter what happens… | 不管发生什么 |
[1:25:36] | Whether it’s here or anywhere… | 不管在哪里… |
[1:25:41] | I’ll take care of it. | 我都会照顾你的 |
[1:25:44] | You-you will not be alone. | 你不会孤身一人 |
[1:26:05] | What- | 什么… |
[1:26:08] | What-what is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:26:15] | Galileo? | 伽利略? |
[1:26:33] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:26:37] | It’s him daddy | 是我爸爸 |
[1:26:46] | come on, get on! | 快来 上来 |
[1:27:06] | Daddy | 爸爸 |
[1:27:13] | Daddy | 爸爸 |
[1:27:15] | Daddy! daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:27:18] | – oh. nimmy! oh! oh, my god. – you’re here! you’re alive! | -尼姆 上帝啊 -你还活着 你还活着 |
[1:27:22] | you’re-you’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[1:27:25] | – I was so worried. – I told you I’d be back, didn’t i? | -我好担心你啊 -我告诉过你我会回来的 不是吗 |
[1:27:29] | Oh. kook at you. | 看看你 |
[1:27:32] | Oh, I missed you so much. ah. | 我想死你了 |
[1:27:36] | – are you all right? yeah? – I am now. | -你还好吗 -现在就很好 |
[1:27:40] | thank you, galileo! | 谢谢你 伽利略 |
[1:27:43] | thank you, galileol | 谢谢你 伽利略 |
[1:27:45] | what’s this? | 那是什么 |
[1:27:48] | – protozoa nim? – I don’t know. | -尼姆原形虫? -我也不知道 |
[1:27:51] | I have a pretty good feeling about it. | 我觉得它会给我带来好运 |
[1:27:54] | Come here. oh. | 抱一个 |
[1:28:04] | what? | 怎么 |
[1:28:09] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:28:12] | Dad, this is alex rover. | 爸爸 这是亚历克斯·罗孚 |
[1:28:15] | Alex rover? I thought- | 亚历克斯·罗孚? 我还以为… |
[1:28:17] | She wrote the books, dad. | 是她写的 爸爸 |
[1:28:20] | This is alexandra rover, the writer. | 这是亚历山德拉·罗孚 是个作家 |
[1:28:24] | From san francisco. | 来自旧金山 |
[1:28:28] | You must bejack rusoe, the scientist. | 那你就是杰克·卢梭 那个科学家了 |
[1:28:34] | Uh, yeah, jack… | 是的 杰克… |
[1:28:36] | The scientist, yeah. | 那个科学家 |
[1:28:41] | what, daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:28:43] | Oh, nothing. I’m sorry. | 没什么 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:45] | I just imagined alex rover so… | 只是想像中的亚历克斯·罗孚会如此的… |
[1:28:49] | Well, differently. | 不同 |
[1:28:52] | “the writer and the scientist. | 作家和科学家 |
[1:28:56] | Thats how their story began. | 他们的故事就此开始 |
[1:29:00] | How it ends exactly… | 结局如何 |
[1:29:03] | nobody knows | 没有人知道 |
[1:29:05] | lts a beautiful day | 这是美丽的一天 |
[1:29:10] | The sky falls, you feel like its a beautiful day | 天空像要倾泻下来 感觉如此动人 |
[1:29:13] | Day | 美丽的一天 |
[1:29:16] | Dont let it get away | 不要让它消失不见 |
[1:29:19] | youre on the road | 你在路上 |
[1:29:23] | but youve got no destination | 但是你没有目标 |
[1:29:26] | youre in the mud | 你陷身泥沼 |
[1:29:29] | In the maze of her imagination | 迷失在她的冥想中 |
[1:29:33] | you love this town | 你爱着这个小镇 |
[1:29:38] | Even if that doesnt ring true | 即使它如此不真实 |
[1:29:42] | Youve been all over | 你拥有一切 |
[1:29:44] | And its been all over you | 而这一切都属于你 |
[1:29:47] | lts a beautiful day | 这是美丽的一天 |
[1:29:51] | dont let it get away | 不要让它消失不见 |
[1:29:55] | lts a beautiful day | 这是美丽的一天 |
[1:30:02] | Touch me | 抚摸我 |
[1:30:06] | Take me to that other place | 把我带去另一处 |
[1:30:09] | teach me | 教会我 |
[1:30:13] | I know lm not a hopeless case | 我知道我还有指望 |
[1:30:24] | see the world in green and blue | 看这蓝绿相间的时间 |
[1:30:27] | See china right in front of you | 看中国就在前方 |
[1:30:31] | See the canyons broken by clouds | 看峡谷在云端 |
[1:30:35] | See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out | 看金枪鱼把大海打扫得多干净 |
[1:30:38] | See the bedouin fires at night | 看贝多因人夜晚的篝火 |
[1:30:41] | See the oil fields at first light and | 看油田的黎明 |
[1:30:45] | See the bird with a leaf in her mouth | 看小鸟嘴里叼着的树叶 |
[1:30:49] | After the floods all the colors came out | 洪水过后云破日出 |
[1:30:52] | Day | 美丽的一天 |
[1:30:55] | Day | 美丽的一天 |
[1:30:57] | it was a beautiful day | 这是美丽的一天 |
[1:31:02] | Dont let it get away | 不要让它消失不见 |
[1:31:05] | beautiful day | 美丽的一天 |
[1:31:13] | Touch me | 抚摸我 |
[1:31:16] | take me to that other place | 带我去向另一处 |
[1:31:20] | Reach me | 教会我 |
[1:31:23] | I know lm not a hopeless case | 我知道我还有指望 |
[1:31:27] | What you dont have you dont need it now | 抛开你不需要的 |
[1:31:30] | What you dont know you can feel it somehow | 你可以感受身边拥有的一切 |
[1:31:34] | What you dont have you dont need it now | 抛开你不需要的 |
[1:31:37] | Dont need it now | 那些不需要的 |