英文名称:Galaxy Quest
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | -Exiting time knot now, sir. -We’re alive. | -先生 正在退出时间结 -我们还活着 |
[00:44] | We made it, Commander. We made it. | 我们成功了 长官 我们成功了 |
[00:46] | By Grabthar’s hammer, we live to tell the tale. | 上帝保佑 我们还活着 |
[00:49] | Systems register functional. | 系统正在调校功能 |
[00:51] | All systems are working, Commander. | 所有系统正常 长官 |
[00:54] | I don’t like it. It was too easy. | 我一点也不喜欢 太容易了 |
[00:58] | Wait! Oh, no. They’re everywhere! | 噢 不 等等 到处都是时间结 |
[01:02] | There are time knots opening everywhere! | 到处都是打开的时间结 |
[01:03] | -A trap! -We’re surrounded, Commander. | -这是个陷阱 -我们被包围了 长官 |
[01:11] | It’s a core meltdown, sir. It can’t be stopped. | 我们完了 先生 我们阻止不了 |
[01:14] | Surrender may be our only option. | 投降也许是最好的选择 |
[01:17] | No! Never give up! Never surrender! | 不 永不放弃 决不妥协 |
[01:22] | Your orders, sir? | 下命令吧 先生 |
[01:25] | Sir? Your orders? | 先生 给大家下命令吧 |
[01:30] | Activate the Omega 13. | 启动 欧米茄13 |
[01:36] | Well? | 那么 |
[01:40] | Well, there you are. Yeah! | 嗯 好了 已经启动了 |
[01:46] | Yeah! Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! | 好 我说的就是这个 |
[01:51] | You are the first people to see | 你们是第一个见到 |
[01:54] | the lost Galaxy Quest episode 92 two-parter | 久违了的《银河探险》的人 第92集二章 |
[01:58] | since it was originally aired in 1982! | 上次1982年的播出这集到现在已经20年了 |
[02:02] | Yeah! All right. | 噢 是的 |
[02:05] | Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 你们等待的时刻到了 |
[02:08] | The intrepid crew of the NSEA Protector! Yeah! | 勇敢无畏的NSEA保护者的全体人员 好啊 |
[02:15] | Red scarf, black shoes. Wait. | 红头巾 黑鞋子 等一下 |
[02:21] | White scarf, black buttons, white shoes… | 白头巾 黑钮扣 白鞋子 |
[02:27] | Man, where the hell is he? An hour and a half late? | 伙计 他到底在哪里 已经迟了一个半小时了 |
[02:30] | -An hour and a half. -I mean, this is unreal. | -一个半小时了 -这真奇怪 |
[02:33] | They’re gonna start eating each other out there. | 他们已经等不及了 |
[02:35] | Did you hear? He booked another appearance without us. | 你听到没有 他撇下我们 自己赶另外一个场子了 |
[02:39] | You’re kidding! | 你在开玩笑 |
[02:49] | -How did I come to this? -Not again. | -我怎么会这样 -再也不会了 |
[02:51] | -I played Richard the Third. -Five curtain calls. | -我扮演曾经理查德三世 -谢幕了5次 |
[02:54] | There were five curtain calls. I was an actor once, | 谢幕了5次啊 我曾是个真正的演员 |
[02:56] | damn it, now look at me. Look at me! | 看看我现在成了什么样子了 |
[02:58] | I can’t go out there, and I won’t say that stupid line one more time! | 我不能上台 我再也不想说那些愚蠢的台词了 |
[03:04] | -I can’t, I won’t. -Well, Alex, at least you had a part. | -我不能 我也不想 -亚历 起码你有个角色 |
[03:07] | Okay? You had a character people loved. | 起码观众喜欢你的角色 |
[03:09] | I mean, my TV Guide interview was six paragraphs about my boobs | 我是说 电视评论整整六段都是在说我的身材 |
[03:13] | and how they fit into my suit. | 和我的衣服多么合身 |
[03:15] | No one even bothered to ask me what I do on the show. | 根本没有人关心我在演什么 |
[03:20] | You had the… Wait. Wait, I’ll think of it. | 你有 等等 让我想一想 |
[03:24] | I repeated the computer, Fred. | 我再重复计算机的话 佛莱德 |
[03:27] | Your commander is on deck! | 你们的指挥官来了 |
[03:31] | Wow, that smog is thick today, huh? | 今天雾很大 是吗 |
[03:33] | Am I too late for Alexander’s panic attack? | 我是不是太迟了 亚历山大已经受不了了 |
[03:37] | Apparently not. You know, you should get that looked at. Yeah. | 我没有受不了 你应该看一看 |
[03:43] | Let’s take a look at a few more clips. | 让我们多看几段 |
[03:45] | Okay. What did I do? | 好的 我干什么呢 |
[03:50] | What? | 什么 |
[03:51] | -We want the crew! -For those four seasons, | -我们要见船员 -整整4年 |
[03:53] | we developed the same affection for the crew | 我们对这些船员 产生了很深的感情 |
[03:56] | as the crew had for each other. | 而船员们也有同样的感情 |
[03:58] | I mean, these weren’t just adventurers exploring space. These were friends. | 他们不仅仅是探索太空的冒险家 他们是朋友 |
[04:03] | -Unbelievable. -You are so full of it, man! | -不可思议 -说够了 伙计 |
[04:06] | It’s not a big deal. These guys put a little set in their basement. | 没什么了不起的 那些家伙在墙角放了一些布景 |
[04:09] | I’m there about an hour. | 我在那儿一个多小时 |
[04:11] | It’s nothing, Gwen. They wanted the Commander. | 没什么的 格温 他们要见指挥官 |
[04:14] | -There he goes. -Alexander, wait! Grab him! Grab him! | -他来了 -亚历山大 等下 抓住他 |
[04:17] | -We want the crew! -We want the crew! | -我们要见他们 -我们要见他们 |
[04:19] | Okay! Yeah! Here we go! | 好的 他们来了 |
[04:24] | -Come on, old friend, old friend. -Friend? | -来啊 老朋友 -老朋友 |
[04:26] | You stole all my best lines, you cut me out of episode two entirely! | 你抢了我的戏 我第二集没出场 |
[04:30] | Tawny Madison, my personal favorite, Gwen DeMarco! | 桃丽·麦迪逊 我最喜欢她了 格温·迪马克 |
[04:36] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[04:37] | It’s getting hotter, Commander. | “来吧 指挥官” |
[04:39] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! | 是 那正是我要说的 |
[04:41] | Let’s hear a warm welcome for crack gunner Laredo, Tommy Webber! | 我们欢迎神枪手 拉雷多·汤米·韦伯 |
[04:49] | -You will go out there! -I won’t. | -你会上去的 -我不 |
[04:51] | -And nothing you say will make me. -The show must go on. | -你说什么都没用 -戏必须演下去 |
[04:54] | Freddie Kwan! | 佛莱德·科温 |
[04:58] | Damn you. | 妈的 |
[05:01] | Damn you. I won’t say that stupid line one more time. | 他妈的 我再也不会说 那些愚蠢的台词了 |
[05:05] | Tev’Meck, Alexander Dane! | 亚历山大·邓恩 |
[05:09] | Yeah! All right! | 好啊 |
[05:14] | By Grabthar’s hammer, you shall be avenged! | 上帝做证 我会为你报仇的 |
[05:18] | Yeah! All right! | 是 好的 |
[05:22] | That guy can act. | 那家伙真会演戏 |
[05:24] | And finally, my fellow Questerians, | 最后 我亲爱的探险者迷们 |
[05:28] | the brave commander of the NSEA Protector, | 勇敢的NSEA保护者的指挥官 |
[05:33] | Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter… | 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[05:35] | Quincy, Quincy, Quincy, Quincy… | 昆西 昆西 昆西 |
[05:37] | Taggart, Taggart, Taggart, Taggart… | 塔加特 塔加特 塔加特 |
[05:39] | Jason Nesmith! | 贾森·耐斯密斯 |
[05:42] | Yeah! All right! | 好啊 |
[05:48] | We love you, Commander! | 我们爱你 指挥官 |
[05:53] | -Never give up. -Never give up. | -永不放弃 -永不放弃 |
[05:54] | -Never surrender! -Never surrender! | -永不投降 -永不投降 |
[05:56] | -Damn the resonance cannons, -Damn the resonance cannons, | -别管那些火炮 -别管那些火炮 |
[05:58] | -full speed ahead! -full speed ahead! | -全力上啊 -全力上啊 |
[06:03] | The Commander and his crew will be signing autographs | 指挥官和他的飞行员会 |
[06:06] | on imperial decks C and B near the Coke machines. | 在可乐机旁边的 演播台C和B为大家签名 |
[06:11] | Quest forever, man! | 哇 永远探险 伙计 |
[06:14] | Excuse me, pardon me, crew member coming through. | 对不起 飞行员们过来了 |
[06:17] | -Fans, right? Hey, Gwen. -Hey, man. | -影迷吗 格温 -嘿 伙计 |
[06:19] | I want to thank you for that nice intro you gave us today. | 非常感谢今天你给我们做的介绍 |
[06:23] | Guy. Probably don’t remember me, do you? It’s the sunglasses, right? | 伙计 你也许不认识我了 是因为我戴了眼镜 |
[06:27] | I was on the show in ’82, episode 81. | 我在82年的81集里演过戏 |
[06:30] | Got killed by a lava monster before the first commercial. | 第一段插播的广告还没开始 我就被怪物杀掉了 唉 |
[06:33] | Listen, maybe I could sit in and sign a couple of autographs? | 听着 也许我也可以坐在那里 签几个名 |
[06:38] | By Grabthar’s hammer, by the sons of Warvan, I shall avenge you! | 上帝做证 我会为你报仇 |
[06:48] | By Grabthar’s… | 上帝做证 |
[06:51] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:53] | Had I moved an inch to the left, the beast would have killed me. | 如果我再向左移一英吋 怪物就已经杀掉我了 |
[06:56] | On the other hand, my crew was in danger. | 另一方面 我的船员正处在危险之中 |
[06:58] | How did you know what to do? | 你知道该怎么做 |
[06:59] | Come on! Without my crew, I’m not a commander, huh? | 没有我的这些船员 我就不是一个指挥官了 |
[07:04] | I think we all remember what happened to | 我想我们都记得那个恩诺克第七星系 |
[07:06] | that beast on Enok VII, right? | 的怪物后来怎么样了 对吧 |
[07:09] | You’ve got to admit, they really do love him. | 你必须承认 他们确实喜欢他 |
[07:13] | Yeah, almost as much as he loves himself. | 是 就像他自己喜欢自己一样 |
[07:18] | Excuse me, Commander. Hey! | 对不起 指挥官 嘿 |
[07:21] | I was wondering if you could help settle the dispute | 我在想你是否能帮忙解决一些 |
[07:23] | that my crew and I seem to be having. | 我和我的船员之间的争端 |
[07:26] | If you remember, in “Quasar Dilemma”… | 嗯 如果你记得 在”帝勒马类星体” |
[07:29] | Excuse me for a minute, fellas. | 对不起 打扰一下 伙计 |
[07:33] | Hadn’t even gotten to the relevant conundrum. | 我还没有明白那个 |
[07:35] | In episode 15, “Mist of Delos V, “ | 15集”德洛斯第五星系的迷雾”中的谜语 |
[07:39] | I got the feeling that you and the Commander kind of had a thing. | 我有一种感觉你和指挥官之间有点什么 |
[07:43] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[07:45] | No. The Commander and I never had a thing. | 没有 我们之间什么也没有 |
[07:48] | Well, that’s her story. | 好吧 是她这样说的 |
[07:54] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[07:58] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[08:01] | Gwen! | 格温 |
[08:03] | Gwen! | 格温 |
[08:07] | -Commander. -Excuse me. | -指挥官 -对不起 |
[08:08] | I must speak to you. It is a matter of supreme importance. | 我有事要和你说 十万火急 |
[08:11] | We are Thermians from the Klatu Nebula | 我们是从卡拉图星云来的赛米安人 |
[08:13] | and we need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[08:18] | Is this about that gig tomorrow? | 噢 是和明天的演出有关吗 |
[08:20] | Just hammer out the details with my agent, | 你和我的经纪人谈吧 |
[08:21] | and make sure there’s a limo at my house. | 但必须有辆豪华车来接我 |
[08:23] | Last time I did one of these gigs, they shoved me in the back of a Toyota. | 上次我做完节目 他们把我塞进了辆丰田车的后座 |
[08:27] | Remember, mum’s the word. | 记住 说嗯 |
[08:30] | Certainly, but… | 当然 但 |
[08:32] | -Mum. -Mum. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[08:34] | -Mum. -Mum. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[08:37] | Here, and beautiful! | 看那边 真美啊 |
[08:42] | Crewman Madison, the mist of this strange planet | 麦迪逊 那个陌生星球的星氲 |
[08:45] | is filling my head with such thoughts. | 让我觉得 |
[08:49] | It was cute when I didn’t know you. | 在我认识你以前 我是很聪明的 |
[09:19] | What a freak show, man. This is hilarious. | 真是个荒唐的节目 噢 真好笑 |
[09:23] | Bunch of losers! Begging for autographs at 15 bucks a pop. | 一群废物 花15美元来求一个签名 |
[09:28] | These guys haven’t had a real acting job for 20 years. This is all they’ve got. | 而那些家伙已经20年没演过戏了 他们就这点能耐 |
[09:31] | And did you check out Nesmith? | 耐思密斯在哪里 |
[09:33] | -He actually gets off on those retards… -Oh, yeah. | -他被那些自认为 -噢 是的 |
[09:35] | thinking he’s a space commander! | 自己是真的太空指挥官的白痴缠着 |
[09:37] | -And his friends… -I know, they can’t stand him! | -他的朋友们 -我知道 他们也不能容忍他 |
[09:40] | Did you hear them ragging on him in there? | 你听到他们刚才在那边揶揄他吗 |
[09:41] | Dude, he has no idea he’s a laughingstock, | 老兄 他根本不知道 甚至对他的朋友来说 |
[09:44] | even to his buddies. | 他也是个笑柄 |
[09:45] | -He’s pathetic! -Come on, come on. | -他真可怜 -噢 算了吧 |
[09:47] | The Galaxy Quest dancers are almost on. | 《银河探险》的演员差不多都来了 |
[09:50] | Full speed ahead, Lieutenant. | 全力冲刺 上尉 |
[10:05] | Hey, Commander, | 嘿 指挥官 |
[10:06] | so as I was saying in “The Quasar Dilemma, “ | 在”类星体的困境”中 |
[10:09] | remember, you used the auxiliary deck B for… | 你使用了控制B的后备动力 |
[10:12] | Can you get this? Deck B for gamma override. | 你了解吗 通过控制台B实现伽玛超控 |
[10:14] | The thing is that online blueprints clearly indicate that | 问题是 是不是设计图清楚地显示 |
[10:17] | deck B is independent of the guidance matrix. | 甲板B是独立于导航模型的吗 |
[10:20] | So we were wondering, just where the error lies in that? | 我们想知道 问题出在哪里 |
[10:23] | It’s just a television show. That’s all, okay? | 这只是个电视节目 仅此而已 |
[10:27] | Right, but… ‘Cause we were wondering if the quantum flux, now just listen… | 是 但 我们想知道 是不是量子流 |
[10:31] | There is no quantum flux. There’s no auxiliary. | 根本没有量子流 没有什么后备动力 |
[10:34] | There’s no goddamn ship! | 没有他妈的飞船 |
[10:38] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[10:50] | I mean it. I mean it, Alex. | 我说真的 亚历 |
[10:52] | I’ve never seen him lose it like that. Not to a fan. | 我从来没见过他对一个影迷这么失态 |
[10:56] | I mean, it was just weird. | 我是说 这很奇怪 |
[10:58] | Gwen, I have said it for years. | 格温 我说了好几年了 |
[11:02] | He’s mentally unstable. | 他的精神状态很不稳定 |
[11:05] | I… I’m worried. It just was not like him. | 我 我很担心 这根本不像他 |
[11:29] | As long as there Is Injustice, | 哪有不平哪有我们 |
[11:32] | whenever a Targathian baby cries out, | 不管是挞干帝那的孩子叫救命 |
[11:35] | wherever a distress signal sounds, | 或是发出求救信号 |
[11:37] | -among the stars… -Among the stars… | -在星海中 -在星海中 |
[11:38] | we’ll be there. | 我们都会出现 |
[11:39] | -This fine ship and this fine crew. -This fine ship and this fine crew. | -这伟大的飞船和船员 -这伟大的飞船和船员 |
[11:42] | -Never give up. -Never give up. | -永不放弃 -永不放弃 |
[11:44] | -Never surrender. -Never surrender. | -永不妥协 -永不妥协 |
[12:44] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:46] | Sir, I understand this is a terrible breach in protocol… | 先生 我想你们严重违约了 |
[12:48] | -You shouldn’t come to my house, man. -Please, I beg you to hear our plea. | -你们不能到我家来 -请听听我们的请求 |
[12:52] | We are Thermians from the Klatu Nebula. | 我们是从卡拉图星云来的赛米安人 |
[12:54] | Our people are being systematically hunted and slaughtered | 我们的人民正被 法图格雷的萨理斯 |
[12:57] | by Roth’h’ar Sarris of Fatu-Krey. | 进行大规模的屠杀 |
[12:59] | We are to meet in negotiation. | 我们的要去参加谈判 |
[13:01] | However, our efforts in this regard have been disastrous. | 为了这 我们付出了惨痛的代价 |
[13:05] | Please, Commander. You are our last hope. | 指挥官 你是我们最后的希望 |
[13:12] | -We have secured our limousine. -What? | -我们的轿车很安全 -什么 |
[13:18] | It’s the thing for the thing that’s… | 事情是这样的 嗯 |
[13:25] | Maybe I should get some pants on. | 也许我该穿条裤子 |
[13:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:35] | Commander, I must say that standing here in your presence | 指挥官 我必须说能够这样站在你面前 |
[13:39] | is the greatest honor we could ever have hoped to achieve in our lifetime. | 是我一生最大的荣幸 |
[13:43] | That’s… I really appreciate that. | 我真的 我很感激 |
[13:46] | Would you guys look for another shoe that looks like this, please? | 你们能帮我找另一只鞋吗 |
[13:59] | Sir, I am Lahnk, senior requisition officer. | 先生 我是高级军需官朗克 |
[14:02] | Before we travel to the ship, please let me know if you have any requirements. | 在我们上船之前 我想知道 我们是否带齐了必需品 |
[14:06] | Weapons, documents, personnel. | 武器 记录片 人员 |
[14:08] | A Coca-Cola, do you have one of those? | 可口可乐 你们有吗 |
[14:11] | Sir, I am Teb. | 先生 我是泰博 |
[14:15] | I would like to explain the history between our people | 我想先介绍一下我们两族人之间的历史 |
[14:17] | and the Sarris dominion in greater detail. | 以及萨理斯统治的广阔疆域 |
[14:19] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[14:20] | In the five million years following the Great Nebula Burst, | 在星云大爆炸后的5百万年里 |
[14:24] | our people were one… | 我们的人 |
[14:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:28] | -Doesn’t she talk? -Her translator is broken. | -她不会说话吗 -她的翻译器坏了 |
[14:36] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[14:38] | You know, guys, I had a late night with a Kreemorian fangor beast, | 伙计们 我昨天睡得很晚 |
[14:42] | so I’m gonna just shut my eyes for a bit. | 我想先打个盹 |
[14:46] | Go on. You know? I’m listening to everything you say, okay? | 你继续 你说的我都能听见 |
[14:50] | In the five million years following the Great Nebula Burst, | 在星云大爆炸后的5百万年里 |
[14:54] | our people were one people. | 我们是一族人 |
[14:55] | But then came the Zactor Migration, and then the Melosian Shift | 后来 扎克拖人移民过来 再后来梅利沙人也来了 |
[15:01] | and a dark period of discontent spread through the land. | 到处充斥着不满和争执 |
[15:05] | Fighting among Treeb sects and Largoths. The foolishness! | 自己人起了争斗 真愚蠢 |
[15:09] | And it was in this time of dissension that Sarris… | 就在那时萨理斯 |
[15:20] | Commander. Commander? | 指挥官 指挥官 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry to wake you, sir, | 抱歉叫醒你 长官 |
[15:25] | but your presence is requested on the command deck. | 但指挥台叫你到那边 |
[15:33] | Sir, Sarris has moved the deadline. | 先生 萨理斯越过界限了 |
[15:35] | We are approaching his ship at the Ni-Delta now. | 我们正在尼德尔区域接近他的船 |
[15:38] | He wants an answer to his proposal. I understand… | 他想听我们的答覆 |
[15:41] | I got most of it in the car. Sarris is the bad guy, right? | 我在车里听懂一些 萨理斯是坏人 是吗 |
[15:43] | Oh, yes, sir. He’s a very bad man indeed. | 是的 他们确实很坏 |
[15:45] | He has tortured our scientists, | 他折磨我们的科学家 |
[15:47] | put us to work in the gallium arsenide mines, | 强迫我们开采砷化镓矿 |
[15:49] | captured our females for his own demented purposes… | 为满足他下流的目的 专门掠夺我们的女性 |
[15:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I got the picture. | 好的 好的 我明白了 |
[15:53] | Do you have pages or just want me to wing this? | 你们有剧本吗 或者是要我即兴发挥 |
[15:55] | I am not sure I understand you. | 我不太明白你 |
[15:57] | Commander, welcome to the Protector Two. | 指挥官 欢迎来到保护者2号 |
[15:59] | -Good to see you. -Would you like to don your uniform? | -见到你很高兴 -你想穿上制服吗 |
[16:02] | No, you know what? I’d like to skip that. | 不 知道为什么吗 我想跳过这步 |
[16:03] | I got this gig in Van Nuys in about a quarter of an hour. Is that all right? | 15分钟前 我从范努斯买的这个 这样行吗 |
[16:06] | -As you wish. -Sir, it’s Sarris. He’s here. | -随便您 -先生 是萨理斯 他来了 |
[16:17] | General, I have just received word | 将军 我收到消息赛米安人 |
[16:20] | the Thermians have appointed a new commander | 任命了一个新指挥官 |
[16:22] | to handle the negotiations. | 来和我们谈判 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:30] | This is great. You know, usually it’s just cardboard walls in a garage. | 很好 一般这都是用车库里的夹板做的 |
[16:35] | Sir, we apologize for operating in low-power mode, | 先生 很抱歉 我们正在低能量模式下运行 |
[16:38] | but we are experiencing a reflective flux field | 但我们正经过反射折曲区域 |
[16:41] | this close to the galactic axis. | 这很接近银河的轴心 |
[16:44] | You know, what I could use is a cup holder and a couple of Advil. | 你知道 我想要什么 一个杯架和几片止痛药 |
[16:47] | We’re approaching in five ticks, sir. Command to slow? | 5秒钟后 我们就接近了 先生要减速吗 |
[16:50] | Set it on Screensaver two. | 放在2号屏幕上 |
[16:54] | I guess, we, you know, got to… | 因为我们 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry to break up the mood here. | 抱歉破坏了这里的气氛 |
[17:01] | Slow it down to mark two, Lieutenant. | 减速到两马克 上尉 |
[17:04] | -I see fear. -That is expected. | -我感到恐惧 -很正常 |
[17:10] | -They bring a new commander. -It’s good. | -他们有了个新指挥官 -很好 |
[17:13] | Here are my demands. | 这就是我的要求 |
[17:14] | Scary. I mean, you know, it looks… | 真令人害怕 我是说 他看起来 |
[17:15] | -And if I do not hear what I like, -real. | -如果你们不能满足我的要求 -真的 |
[17:18] | then there will be blood and pain as you cannot imagine! | 就会有流血 还有你们想像不到的痛苦 |
[17:25] | -First… -Backwash. | -首先 -醉酒的后果 |
[17:27] | I require the Omega 13. | 我要欧米茄13 |
[17:30] | Second, I will require a technician… | 第二 我要一个技师 |
[17:34] | Okey-dokey! Okey-dokey! Let’s fire blue particle cannons full, | 好的 我们开火 蓝色粒子炮装填 |
[17:38] | red particle cannons full, | 红色粒子炮装填 |
[17:40] | gannet magnets, | 向他的左右两边开炮 |
[17:41] | fire them left and right and let them run all chutes. | 把他们赶到斜槽上去 我们在那里等他们 |
[17:44] | And while you’re at it, why don’t you toss that at them, killer? | 你为什么不狠狠揍他们 杀手 |
[17:47] | That should take care of old lobster head, shouldn’t it? | 那就足够对付那个龙虾脑袋了 是吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:59] | Commander, where are you going? | 指挥官 你去哪里 |
[18:01] | -Home. -You mean Earth? | -回家 -你是说 地球 |
[18:04] | Yeah, Earth. I need to get back to Earth, kids. | 是的 我要回地球 小子 |
[18:05] | But the negotiations, you fired on him. | 但谈判怎么办 你已经向他开火了 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Yeah. Long live… What was your planet called? | 是 万岁 你们的星球叫什么来着 |
[18:11] | -Thermia. -Long live Thermia. This way? | -赛米安 -万岁赛米安 这边走吗 |
[18:13] | What if Sarris survives? | 但如果萨理斯没死怎么办 |
[18:15] | -I doubt it. We gave him both barrels. -He has a very powerful ship. | -不可能吧 我给了他两炮了 -他的飞船很坚固 |
[18:18] | If you got any more problems with the guy, | 如果那家伙还有什么问题的话 |
[18:20] | just, you know, give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[18:24] | -An interstellar vox. -A what? Hey. | -一个星际对讲器 -一个什么 |
[18:28] | How can we thank you, Commander? | 我们怎么感谢你呢 指挥官 |
[18:32] | You have saved our people. | 你拯救了我们的人民 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Okay. | 噢 好了 |
[18:38] | You know, you kids have been great. You really have. | 你们表现得很好 真的很好 |
[18:41] | This thing is real-looking. | 这东西看起来真不错 |
[18:43] | Yoo-hoo. Hello? | 哟嗬 喂 |
[18:47] | Hey! Where’s my limo? | 嘿 我的豪华轿车呢 |
[20:06] | Take it from us, we’ve been all over the universe. | 拿去吧 我们到过宇宙各地 |
[20:10] | But we’ve never seen space-age values like we’ve seen here at… | 但我们从来没见过 像这里的东西这么有价值 |
[20:15] | Tech Value Electronics Superstore! | 电器超市 |
[20:26] | By Grabthar’s hammer, | 上帝作证 |
[20:31] | what a savings. | 真便宜 |
[20:35] | All right! Yeah, let’s hear it for the NSEA Protector. | 好的 我们来听听NSEA保护者 |
[20:39] | Vacuum laser… | 真空激光 |
[20:40] | What, no, no, no, no. You’ve got it all wrong. | 什么 不 不 你搞错了 |
[20:42] | Yes, if he’s down in the Omega 13… | 是的 假如他坠落在欧米茄13上 |
[20:44] | -Brandon, are you okay? -Commander! My apologies. | -布兰登 你还好吗 -指挥官 抱歉 |
[20:48] | You know, evidently we had a little miscommunication | 关于那次旅行 很明显出了些通讯问题 |
[20:51] | regarding the voyage. You didn’t show up. | 对于航行 你没有出现 |
[20:57] | -He… -He did it again. | -他 -他又来了 |
[21:04] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道几点了吗 |
[21:06] | Why do you even bother to show up at all? | 你还记得要来吗 |
[21:08] | No, no, no, no. Guys, I was there. | 不 不是现在 我去过那里 伙计们 |
[21:12] | I was up there. | 我在那里 |
[21:13] | Remember yesterday at the convention, those people dressed like aliens? | 记得昨天见面会上有几个穿得像外星人得家伙吗 |
[21:16] | They were aliens. They were Termites or Dalmatians. | 他们真是外星人 他们是特米特人或者说是达尔马特人 |
[21:19] | I can’t really remember ’cause I was kind of hung-over. | 我不记得了 酒还没醒 |
[21:21] | But what they built was extraordinary. It was a huge spaceship. | 他们造的飞船很出色 那是个大飞船 |
[21:25] | I got to fight this guy named Sarris | 我得去帮他们打一个叫萨理斯的家伙 |
[21:28] | and I kicked his ass! | 我狠狠教训了他一顿 |
[21:31] | I know what you’re thinking. But I can prove it. They gave me this. | 我知道你们怎么想 我有证据 他们给了我这个 |
[21:37] | No, no, no, no, no. But can you talk to people in space on those? | 不 你能用这个和太空里的人交谈吗 |
[21:42] | Protector, this is the Commander. Over. | 保护者 这是指挥官 |
[21:44] | -Oh, for God’s sake. -That’s it. It’s time to go! | -噢 看在上帝份上 -就这样 是时候走了 |
[21:47] | This isn’t mine. | 这个不是我那个 |
[21:49] | That kid. Where’s that kid? | 那个孩子在哪儿 |
[21:51] | Begging your pardon, Commander, we come with news. Sarris lives. | 什么 指挥官 坏消息 萨理斯还活着 |
[21:55] | -He was able upon your departure… -Listen. | -你走了之后 -听着 |
[21:56] | -to make an escape. -Tell them. | -他跑掉了 -告诉他们 |
[21:57] | -However, he has contacted us… -Sarris. | -但是 他联络我们 -萨理斯 |
[21:59] | and wishes to negotiate a surrender. | 说要希望谈判投降 |
[22:00] | We humbly implore you to come and negotiate the terms. | 他恳求你来协助我们谈判条件 |
[22:05] | They want me back? You want me back? | 他们要我回去 你们要我回去 |
[22:08] | Is this amazing? They want me back, | 太神奇了 他们要我回去 |
[22:09] | and I want you guys to go with me, please. | 我想你们和我一起去 可以吗 |
[22:11] | Don’t even think about it. Let’s go. Yes! | 想想看 走吧 好啊 |
[22:14] | You’re going? Alexander, this is not… I’m not kidding here! | 你去吗 亚历山大 这可不是 我没开玩笑 |
[22:18] | This isn’t some kind of prank! I’m not kidding. Guys, guys, listen. | 这不是什么恶作剧 我没开玩笑 伙计们 听着 |
[22:22] | Come on. Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen. Stop, come here. | 来吧 格温 停一停 到这边来 |
[22:25] | You know me. I’m a lot of things, but am I crazy? | 你知道我的 我不是疯子 |
[22:27] | You know, it’s one thing to treat us this way. | 你们怎么对我是一回事 |
[22:30] | It’s another thing to do it to your fans. | 你们怎么对影迷又是另一回事 |
[22:33] | She’s not a fan! This is a Termite! | 她不是影迷 她是特米特人 |
[22:38] | You should’ve just let me hit him. | 你该让我揍他一顿 |
[22:39] | Boy, I didn’t know you could get that loaded. | 孩子们 你们不该想那么多 |
[22:44] | I think we should’ve just taken the gig. | 我想我们该抓住这个机会 |
[22:47] | I mean, who knows the next time he’ll ask us. | 我意思是 谁知道下次他会要我们做什么 |
[22:49] | Fred, he was drunk. Do you really think he was talking about a job? | 佛莱德 他醉了 你认为他真的是在说一个活儿吗 |
[23:00] | But you live with your mother. | 但你和你妈妈一起住 |
[23:01] | -Did Jason come through here? -Yeah, he’s in there. Hey, guys. | -贾森来了吗 -是的 他在 伙计们 |
[23:07] | We are coming, too. | 我们准备去了 |
[23:09] | -All of you wish to go to the ship? -Yes, we wish to go to the ship. | -你们都愿意到飞船上去 -是的 我们都愿意去 |
[23:13] | You see, we work together, or not at all. | 你看 我们要不一起工作 要不就不工作 |
[23:16] | Wonderful. The Commander had me continue transmission | 太好了 如果你们改变主意了 |
[23:19] | in case you changed your mind. | 指挥官让我继续传送 |
[23:21] | -Protector, requesting four interstellar… -Me, too. | -保护者 请求4个太空茧 -我也去 |
[23:26] | Five pods for immediate departure. | 5个 立即出发 |
[23:32] | Guys. Guys? | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[23:35] | I look forward to meeting you all in person when you arrive at the ship. | 你们到达飞船时 我很想赶快见到你们 |
[23:39] | End transmission. | 传送结束 |
[23:43] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[23:46] | Anybody got any change? | 有谁觉得有变化吗 |
[24:57] | Our most sincere apologies. | 万分抱歉 |
[24:59] | We forgot about our appearance generators. | 我们忘记开外貌转换器了 |
[25:02] | You guys came! Who wants the grand tour? | 你们来啦 谁想参观一下 |
[25:12] | Anybody else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[25:17] | That was a hell of a thing. | 太了不起了 |
[25:23] | -What’s wrong with them? -I don’t know. Come on. | -他们怎么了 -我不知道 来吧 |
[25:27] | That’s right, guys, just keep shaking it off, it gets better. | 对了 伙计们 继续摇摇脑袋 那样会好点 |
[25:29] | -Hey, try some gum. It helps. -Where are we? | -来点口香糖 那样会好点 -我们在哪儿 |
[25:32] | The 23rd quadrant of the Gamma sector. | 伽马区的23分区 |
[25:34] | There’s a map in the core room. I’ll show you, come on. | 前面房间有地图 来 我指给你们看 |
[25:36] | -Welcome, my friends! -This is Mathesar, he’s their leader. | -欢迎 朋友们 -这是玛西撒 他们的领袖 |
[25:40] | I am Mathesar. On behalf of all my people I wish to thank you | 我是玛西撒 代表所有人 |
[25:45] | -from the deepest place in our hearts. -Mathesar, this is my crew. | -万分感谢你们 -玛西撒 这是我的船员们 |
[25:52] | Dr. Lazarus. | 拉扎罗斯博士 |
[25:54] | -Dr. Lazarus. -Dr. Lazarus. | -拉扎罗斯博士 -拉扎罗斯博士 |
[25:59] | Lieutenant Madison. | 麦迪逊上尉 |
[26:01] | -Lieutenant Madison. -Lieutenant Madison. | -麦迪逊上尉 -麦迪逊上尉 |
[26:08] | Young Laredo, how you’ve grown. | 小拉雷多 你长大了 |
[26:11] | -Young Laredo. -Young Laredo. | -小拉雷多 -小拉雷多 |
[26:16] | Tech Sergeant Chen. | 技师陈中士 |
[26:18] | -Tech Sergeant Chen. -Tech Sergeant Chen. | -技师陈中士 -技师陈中士 |
[26:25] | Crewman number… Guy. | 全体船员都在了 |
[26:29] | -Guy. -Guy. | -伙计们 -伙计们 |
[26:31] | You know us? | 你们认识我们 |
[26:36] | I don’t believe there is a man, woman or child on my planet who does not. | 自从我们第一次接收到你们的记录片 |
[26:40] | For years since we first received transmission of your historical documents, | 我们星球上的人就都认识你们了 |
[26:44] | we have studied every facet of your missions and strategies. | 我们仔细研究了你们的所有任务和战略 |
[26:47] | You’ve been watching the show? | 你们一直在看那个节目 |
[26:48] | Lieutenant, historical documents. | 上尉 是历史记录片 |
[26:52] | Historical documents from out here? | 历史记录片 |
[26:55] | Yes. The past 100 years, our society had fallen into disarray. | 是 过去的几百年 我们一直处于混乱当中 |
[26:59] | Our goals, our values had become scattered, but since the transmission, | 我们的目标 我们的价值观全部打破了 |
[27:02] | we have modeled every aspect of | 但自从转播了你们的记录片后 |
[27:04] | our society from your example, | 我们重塑了整个社会的所有层面 |
[27:06] | and it has saved us. | 你们的榜样力量拯救了我们 |
[27:09] | Your courage and teamwork and friendship through adversity. | 你们在困境中表现的 勇气 团队精神和友谊 |
[27:13] | In fact, all you see around you has been taken | 实际上 你环眼四顾 |
[27:16] | from the lessons garnered from the historical documents. | 所有的人都从这些记录片中学到了很多 |
[27:19] | Is this a spaceship? | 这是只太空船吗 |
[27:22] | No, this is a star port for the ship. | 不 是太空港 |
[27:27] | Would you guys like to see the ship? | 你们想看看飞船吗 |
[27:52] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[27:59] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[28:10] | The generator room. | 动力仓 |
[28:12] | The beryllium sphere, of course. | 铍合金球 当然 |
[28:16] | And as we continue, the medical quarters are to the left. | 我们继续 医疗仓在左边 |
[28:20] | We went to some trouble duplicating your cellular regeneration system… | 我们在复制你们的细胞时出了点问题 |
[28:23] | -Jason, what have you got us into? -What the hell is going on? | -贾森 你把我们带到了哪儿 -发生什么了 |
[28:25] | -What are we doing here? -Wow, the floors are so clean. | -我们在这要干什么 -地板真干净 |
[28:27] | We’re just here to negotiate this guy Sarris’ surrender. | 我们是来谈判的 萨理斯投降了 |
[28:30] | It’s no big deal. | 不算什么 |
[28:32] | And the organ fabrication chamber is coming along nicely. | 接着就是器官构造室 |
[28:36] | No big deal? Are you crazy? We have to get out of here. | 还不算什么吗 你疯了吗 我们必须离开这里 |
[28:41] | -Come on, guys. -Jason, we’re actors, not astronauts. | -过来这 -贾森 我们是演员 不是宇航员 |
[28:44] | You guys want to go home? You say the word, we’ll go home. | 你们想回家吗 说出来啊 说出来 我们就回家 |
[28:47] | Pay our bills, feed our fish, | 回家去付我们的帐单 喂我们的鱼 |
[28:49] | fall asleep in front of the TV and miss out on all this. | 看着电视直到睡觉 你们会错过这里所有的一切 |
[28:54] | Come on. Do you guys want to do that? Anybody? | 说啊 你们希望这样吗 有人希望吗 |
[28:57] | Gwen, come on, think about it. Look at where we are. We’re in space. | 格温 想想吧 看看我们身处何处 我们是在太空里 |
[29:00] | Alexander, this is the role of a lifetime. | 亚历山大 这是我们一生梦寐以求的角色 |
[29:03] | You guys want to leave? | 你想离开 |
[29:04] | We have enjoyed preparing many of your esoteric dishes. | 我们帮你们准备了你们最喜欢吃的东西 |
[29:08] | Your Monte Cristo sandwich is a current favorite of the adventurous. | 我们只需要一些简单的东西 比如三明治 |
[29:13] | The main barracks. | 这是最大的宿舍 |
[29:28] | At ease. | 请便 |
[29:34] | It’s like throwing gasoline on a flame. | 这就像火中浇油 |
[29:40] | What? | 什么 |
[29:42] | I’m just jazzed about being on the show, man. | 我只是在说一些废话 |
[29:52] | If you would all take your positions. | 请就座 |
[29:55] | Our what? | 什么 |
[29:57] | Guys. | 伙计 |
[30:01] | Oh, my! | 噢 噢 |
[30:08] | Look, this thingy. | 看那个 |
[30:12] | I remember I had it all worked out. | 我记得我已经设计成功了 |
[30:16] | This is forward. This is back. | 向前 向后 |
[30:20] | Commander, some of the crew has requested | 指挥官 在这个历史性的时刻 |
[30:22] | to be present at this historic event. | 你的一些船员希望能见到你 |
[30:26] | Sure. Bring them in. | 当然 把他们带进来 |
[30:44] | No pressure, huh? I’m glad I ain’t the Commander. | 没有压力 呃 很高兴我不是指挥官 |
[30:49] | Laredo, take us out. | 拉雷多 把我们带出去 |
[30:53] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[30:56] | They designed those controls after watching you. | 他们模仿你设计了这些遥控器 |
[31:00] | -Take her out. -Right, right. | -把船弄出来 -好的 |
[31:05] | Okay. Right. | 好的 向右 |
[31:09] | Right. Take her out. | 右边 带她弄出来 |
[32:15] | Okay, you got to move to the right. Move more to the right. | 好 你必须向右边 向右啊 |
[32:18] | Would you sit your ass down? Sit! Move! You want to drive this thing? | 你坐下来好吗 坐下 你想来驾船 |
[33:14] | How are you enjoying your steak, Commander? | 牛排怎么样 指挥官 |
[33:17] | I’m really enjoying it. This is like corn-fed Iowa beef. | 很好 好像是用玉米饲料 喂养出来的艾奥瓦牛 |
[33:20] | Yes, we programmed the food synthesizer for each of you | 是的 我们设计了食物合成的程序 |
[33:24] | based on the regional menu of your birthplace. | 我们按照你们各自的出生地 安排了食谱 |
[33:26] | I don’t care where you did it, it tastes great. | 我不在乎这个 我只知道味道很好 |
[33:30] | Are you enjoying your Kep-mok blood ticks, Dr. Lazarus? | 拉扎罗斯博士 喜欢你的牛排吗 |
[33:33] | Just like Mother used to make. | 就像我妈妈做的 |
[33:39] | So, tell me, Mathesar, | 告诉我 玛西撒 |
[33:42] | this Sarris person that we’re flying to meet, | 那个我们要去见的萨理斯 |
[33:46] | what does he want? | 他到底想要干吗 |
[33:48] | He heard about the device, the Omega 13. | 他听过欧米茄13 |
[33:52] | What is it? What does it do? | 呃 那是用来干吗的 |
[33:55] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[33:57] | We were hoping you could enlighten us. | 我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 |
[34:06] | The Omega 13 device. | 欧米茄13 |
[34:09] | We found that on an alien planet. | 是我们在一个外星星球上发现的 |
[34:12] | We don’t know what it does either. | 我们也不知道是用来干嘛的 |
[34:13] | Why don’t you just turn it on and see what it does? | 你们为何不打开它 看看到底是用来干吗的 |
[34:18] | It has at its heart a reactor capable of unthinkable energy. | 在它的中心有个 拥有不可思议能量的反应堆 |
[34:22] | If we were mistaken in our construction, | 如果我们的操作有误的话 |
[34:24] | the device would act as a molecular explosive, causing a chain reaction | 这个装置就会发生分子爆炸 引起连锁反应 |
[34:28] | that would obliterate all matter in the universe. | 甚至会毁灭整个宇宙 |
[34:32] | Has Sarris ever seen any of the historical records? | 萨理斯 听过有关 这个历史记录片的事情吗 |
[34:35] | No, thank God, he has not. | 不 没听过 |
[34:39] | So how does he know about the Omega 13 device? | 那 他怎么知道欧米茄13的 |
[34:46] | Our former commander was not strong. | 我们以前那个指挥官不够坚强 |
[34:52] | Former commander? | 以前的指挥官 |
[34:55] | I am sorry. You deserve to be shown. | 对不起 我们该给你看 |
[34:58] | The tape was smuggled off of Sarris’ ship. | 这个从萨理斯船上偷带过来的录像带 |
[35:02] | Originally, one of our own tried to lead. | 原来 一个我们自己的人试过做指挥官 |
[35:04] | Is that all? | 就只这些了吗 |
[35:06] | After three days of this, you still require incentive? | 我等了三天 你还需要来到激励吗 |
[35:14] | I have told you all I know. | 我已经告诉你所有我知道的了 |
[35:16] | If you have any mercy within you, please, let me die. | 如果你还有点仁慈的话 让我死吧 |
[35:19] | When I grow weary of the noises you make, you shall die. | 当我听厌了你的声音 你就得死 |
[35:38] | Hey, guys, come on, hold on a minute. | 嘿 伙计 等一下 |
[35:40] | You just can’t leave. Give me some time to think. | 你不能走 让我想想 |
[35:42] | -Think. -He wants to think. | -考虑 -他需要考虑 |
[35:43] | No, Jason. That’s a wrap. There’s nothing to think about! | 不 贾森 那是骗局 根本没什么好想的 |
[35:45] | I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我根本不该在这儿 |
[35:46] | I’m just crewman number six. I’m expendable. | 我是编外的船员 只是个跑龙套的 |
[35:49] | I’m the guy in the episode who dies to prove the situation is serious. | 我是在那一集中 那个为显示情况危急 |
[35:51] | I got to get out of here. | 而被安排死掉的家伙 |
[35:52] | Commander! Commander? | 指挥官 指挥官 |
[35:54] | We got to prepare the pods for my crew’s departure. | 我们必须准备太空茧了 我的船员要离开了 |
[35:57] | But begging your Commander’s pardon, sir, | 对不起 请原谅 长官 |
[35:59] | we can’t launch pods at the moment. | 我们现在不能发射太空茧 |
[36:00] | Sarris will surely detonate any objects leaving the ship. | 萨理斯会炸掉任何离开飞船的物体 |
[36:03] | -Sarris? -Yes, sir. He’s here now. | -萨理斯 -是的 他在这里 |
[36:05] | Your presence is required on the command deck. | 你必须到指挥台去 |
[36:16] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没有人了 |
[36:18] | While my people are talented scientists, | 虽然我们的科学家都很有才能 |
[36:21] | our attempt to operate our own technologies | 但我们在战术伪装的技术上 |
[36:23] | under tactical simulation have been disastrous. | 显得一直都很糟糕 |
[36:26] | I have raised Sarris on Zeta frequency. | 萨理斯在泽挞波段上 |
[36:28] | -Mathesar… -We meet again, Commander. | -玛西撒 -我们又见面了 指挥官 |
[36:32] | Hello, Sarris. How you doing? | 你好 萨理斯 最近怎么 |
[36:36] | Better than my lieutenant. | 过得比我的上尉好 |
[36:39] | He failed to activate the ship’s neutron armor | 上次我们碰面时 我的上尉没能 |
[36:42] | as quickly as I’d hoped on our last encounter. | 像我希望的那样及时启动中子防护甲 |
[36:46] | Yeah, well, you know, I’d like to say | 噢 要知道 我得说 |
[36:48] | I’m real sorry about what happened before. | 我对以前发生的事很抱歉 |
[36:50] | The whole thing was just a misunderstanding. | 纯粹是个误会 |
[36:53] | Deliver the device to me, or I will destroy your ship! | 把那个装置给我 要不我就摧毁你的飞船 |
[37:00] | You know, we’d like to do that, | 是 我们很乐意 |
[37:02] | but frankly, Sarris, sir, we don’t know what it is | 不过说真的 萨理斯 我们不知道那是什么东西 |
[37:04] | or even where it is. | 甚至它在哪里我们也不知道 |
[37:06] | You have 10 seconds! | 你只有10秒钟 |
[37:08] | I don’t… Ten seconds? I don’t… There… | 10秒钟 |
[37:11] | You know, okay. Gosh darn it, I give up. It’s yours. You can have it. | 好吧 他妈的 我放弃 我把它给你 |
[37:15] | You have to give me a minute to put it in a box for you, okay? | 你必须给我一分钟让我放到盒子里 怎么样 |
[37:19] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[37:22] | Don’t panic. I’ve dealt with this guy before. | 别慌 我以前对付过那家伙 |
[37:24] | He’s as stupid as he is ugly. | 他又蠢又丑 |
[37:26] | -Come here. -Jason. | -到这边来 -贾森 |
[37:27] | Not now, Gwen. | 不是现在 格温 |
[37:28] | -No! -Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. | -不 -坐下来 |
[37:30] | We’re gonna send everything we can at him, all right? | 我们狠狠揍他一顿 好吗 |
[37:32] | -Jason. -Not now, Gwen! | -贾森 -现在不行 格温 |
[37:34] | Push these red buttons and send everything we have towards him. | 按下那个红色按钮 狠狠揍他一顿 |
[37:36] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[37:38] | All right, Gwen, put me back on with him. | 好吧 格温 把图像接过来 |
[37:42] | Well, I’m trying to tell you, you are back on. | 好的 我告诉你 他就在你面前 |
[37:45] | Perhaps I’m not as stupid as I am ugly, Commander! | 也许我并不是又蠢又丑 指挥官 |
[37:52] | I gave you the “kill” gesture. | 我给了你”杀”的手势 |
[37:58] | Yeah. No, you gave me the “we’re dead” signal. I was agreeing with you. | 没 你给了”我们完了”的手势 我那时是表示同意 |
[38:01] | -Like I know where the hold button is. -Hey, you guys. | -就像我知道去哪里松开按钮一样 -嘿 伙计们 |
[38:05] | There’s a red thingy | 有个红颜色的物体 |
[38:09] | -moving toward the green thingy. -What? | -在向那个绿色的物体靠近 -什么 |
[38:12] | Red thingy moving toward the green thingy. | 红颜色的物体在向绿色的物体靠近 |
[38:16] | I think we’re the green thingy. | 我想 我们就是那个绿色物体 |
[38:19] | A little present for you, Commander. | 有个小礼物 指挥官 |
[38:23] | We got to get out of here! Move the ship! Turn it! Move it! Go! | 我们快离开离开这里 快转弯 快 快 |
[38:27] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[38:31] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[38:42] | Tommy, Tommy, let’s go! | 汤米 我们走 |
[38:43] | -Get us out of here! -Jason, what do I do? | -离开这里 -贾森 我该怎么办 |
[38:45] | -Let’s go! Go, go, go! -What do I do? | -快走 走 快 -我怎么办 |
[39:00] | They’re turning. They’re coming! | 他们也转弯了 他们过来了 |
[39:07] | Thrust ahead, full! | 全速向前冲 |
[39:11] | Fire at will. | 开火 |
[39:17] | -Go faster, Tommy! -I’m going as fast as I can, Jason! | -快点啊 汤米 -贾森 我已经最快了 |
[39:20] | She’s still behind us! | 它还跟在我们后面 |
[39:22] | Well, press “turbo. “ | 启动涡轮 |
[39:24] | I’ve always said, “Press the turbo, ” right? | 像我常说的那样 启动涡轮 好没 |
[39:25] | -It’s right here! Right here! -Well, press it and hold it down! | -噢 在这里 在这了 -好了 按住它别松开 |
[39:34] | The enemy is matching velocity. | 敌人在加速 |
[39:37] | -Enemy is matching velocity. -We heard it the first time! | -敌人在加速 -我已经听到了 |
[39:40] | Gosh, I’m doing it. I’m repeating the darn computer. | 噢 天哪 我在复述电脑的话 |
[39:44] | Hi, guys. Listen, | 嘿 伙计们 听着 |
[39:46] | they’re telling me the generators won’t take it. | 电脑在告诉我 发动机已经承受不了了 |
[39:52] | The ship is breaking apart and all that. Just FYI. | 飞船要散架啦 仅供参考 |
[39:57] | -We’ve got to stop! -We stop and we die. | -我们必须停下来 -停下来就完了 |
[40:00] | -Tommy, just hold that thing down! -You cannot hold the turbo down! | -汤米 按住涡轮按钮啊 -你不能让涡轮停下啊 |
[40:03] | -It’s for quick boosts! -Like you know! | -涡轮按钮是短暂加速用的 -噢 你是知道的 |
[40:11] | I remember that sound. That’s a bad sound. | 我记得那声音 那是个不祥的声音 |
[40:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! We might be able to lose them in this cloud here. | 等等 我们也许能在那片云那边甩掉他们 |
[40:19] | -I don’t think that’s a cloud. -Mathesar, what is it? | -我不认为那是片云 -玛西撒 那是什么 |
[40:22] | This is the Tothian minefield left standing from the great war of 12185. | 那是12185年的宇宙大战留下的雷区 |
[40:32] | Oh, God! | 啊 天哪 |
[40:45] | Could you possibly try not to hit every single one? | 你是不是能一个雷也别碰上 |
[40:50] | Sorry, man, they’re drifting towards us. I think they’re magnetic! | 对不起 它在向我们飘过来 我想一定是有磁性 |
[40:59] | Continue forward, sir? | 还前进吗 先生 |
[41:02] | Patience, Lieutenant. | 耐心点 上尉 |
[41:06] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[41:17] | -We’ve got to stop! -We’re almost through this. | -我们必须停下来 -我们快过去了 |
[41:41] | -You okay? You all right? -Yeah. | -怎样 你还好吗 -还好 |
[41:44] | Everybody all right? Where’s Tommy? | 大家都好吗 汤米在哪儿 |
[41:48] | -Tommy! You all right? -Oh, man! | -汤米 你还好吗 -噢 老兄 |
[41:50] | No, my arm is broke. Don’t touch it! Don’t touch it! | 不好 我的胳膊骨折了 别碰 别碰我胳膊 |
[41:54] | -I’ll take him to medical quarters. -Thanks, Mathesar. | -我带他去医务室 -谢谢 玛西撒 |
[42:04] | Alex, where are you going? | 亚历 你去哪儿 |
[42:07] | To see if there’s a pub! | 看看有没有酒吧 |
[42:19] | Forward thruster shaft, 87% damage. | 前进推动轴87%损坏 |
[42:22] | Aft vector guards, 96% damage. | 矢量防护装置96%损坏 |
[42:26] | Structural breaches in quadrants 32, 34, 40… | 32 34 40区结构性破裂 |
[42:31] | -What about the engines? -Forward thruster shaft, 87% damage. | -发动机怎么样 -前进推动轴87%损坏 |
[42:36] | Computer, what about the engines? Why don’t we have power? | 电脑 发动机怎么样了 我们没动力了 |
[42:40] | The beryllium sphere has fractured under stress. | 铍球被压断裂了 |
[42:44] | It’s fractured. | 断掉了 |
[42:46] | Can it be repaired? | 能修好吗 |
[42:48] | Computer, can it be repaired? | 计算机 能修好吗 |
[42:50] | Damage to beryllium sphere irreparable. | 铍金球损坏 无法修复 |
[42:53] | New source of beryllium must be secured. | 必须找到新的铍金 |
[42:56] | We need another one. | 我们要再找一个来 |
[42:57] | You broke the ship. You broke the bloody ship! | 你弄坏了飞船 你把该死的飞船弄坏了 |
[43:02] | Computer, is there a replacement beryllium sphere on board? | 计算机 船上有备用的铍金球吗 |
[43:06] | Computer, is there a replacement beryllium sphere on board? | 计算机 船上有备用的铍金球吗 |
[43:11] | Negative. No reserve beryllium sphere exists on board. | 没有 没有备用的 |
[43:16] | No, we have no extra beryllium sphere on board. | 看来没有有备用的了 |
[43:19] | You know, that is really getting annoying! | 那就真的他妈的咯 |
[43:22] | Look, I have one job on this lousy ship. | 在这破飞船上我还有工作要做 |
[43:25] | It’s stupid, but I’m gonna do it, okay? | 虽然有点傻 但我还是要做 明白吗 |
[43:28] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[43:37] | A thousand apologies. We have failed you. | 万分抱歉 我们让你们失望了 |
[43:41] | How have you failed us? | 你们怎么会让我们失望呢 |
[43:43] | We have seen you victorious in much more desperate situations. | 我们看过你们在更危急的 情况下都能转危为安 |
[43:48] | The fault must lie with us, with the ship. | 是我们的错 是飞船的错 |
[43:51] | No, Mathesar, it is not your fault, and it’s not the ship’s fault. | 不 玛西撒 不是你的错 也不是飞船的错 |
[43:55] | It’s my fault. We screwed… | 是 是 是 我的错 |
[43:59] | We are not the people you think we are. | 我们 我们并不像你们想像的那样 |
[44:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:10] | Didn’t you make any TV shows on your planet? | 在你们的星球上 有没有电视节目 |
[44:13] | Any theater? Films? | 有戏剧 电影吗 |
[44:15] | The historical documents of your culture. Yes, in fact, | 关于你们自己文化的记录片 |
[44:18] | we have begun to document our history from your example. | 是 实际上 我们已经 开始学习你们记录历史了 |
[44:22] | No, not historical documents. | 不 不是历史记录片 |
[44:23] | They’re not all historical documents. | 我的意思是 那些并不全是记录片 |
[44:26] | I mean, surely you don’t think that Gilligan’s Island is a… | 你不会认为吉利干岛是个 |
[44:31] | Those poor people. | 那些可怜的家伙 |
[44:34] | Oh, brother. | 噢 兄弟 |
[44:38] | We’re screwed. | 我们搞砸了 |
[44:41] | Is there no one on your planet who behaves in a way | 在你们的星球上没有人 |
[44:44] | that’s contrary to reality? | 做一些和事实相反的事情吗 |
[44:48] | You are speaking of… | 你是说 |
[44:51] | -Deception, lies. -Deception, lies. | -欺骗 谎言 -欺骗 谎言 |
[44:54] | We have only recently become aware of this concept | 我们也是最近和萨理斯打交道时 |
[44:57] | in our dealings with Sarris. | 才对欺骗有了些概念 |
[44:59] | Often, Sarris will say one thing and do another. | 萨理斯经常嘴上这么说 做起来又是另一回事 |
[45:02] | Promise us mercy, but deliver destruction. | 许诺我们以仁慈 却施以毁灭 |
[45:04] | It is a concept we are beginning to learn at some great cost. | 我们花了很大的代价才开始了解这个概念 |
[45:09] | But if you are saying that any of you could have traits in common with Sarris… | 你们不是说你们和萨理斯有什么共同点吧 |
[45:23] | Hey, Commander, listen. We found some beryllium on a nearby planet. | 指挥官 我们在附近的星球上发现了铍金 |
[45:28] | And we might be able to get there if we reconfigure the solar matrix | 我们也许能到那里 只要我们改装一下我们的太阳能模型 |
[45:35] | in parallel for endothermic propulsion. | 设置成平行向热推进 |
[45:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[45:44] | -We’ll do that! -All right! | -我们试试吧 -好的 |
[45:48] | That’s right again. That’s… Come on, group hug. Come on. | 这就对了 来吧 拥抱一下 来啊 |
[46:05] | Dr. Lazarus, I hope I am not breaching protocol, | 拉扎罗斯博士 但愿我没有违约 |
[46:09] | but I am so very humbled to stand in your presence. | 我站在你面前觉得很渺小 |
[46:13] | I have studied your missions extensively. | 我对你所有的任务都仔细研究过 |
[46:15] | Though I am Thermian, | 虽然 我是个赛米亚人 |
[46:17] | I have lived my life by your philosophy, | 但我是按照你们的人生观来生活的 |
[46:19] | by the code of the Mak’tar. | 也遵守马卡他星球的法律 |
[46:21] | Good, that’s very nice. | 很好 真是太好了 |
[46:24] | By Grabthar’s hammer, Dr. Lazarus… | 上帝作证 拉扎罗斯博士 |
[46:26] | Don’t do that. I’m not kidding. | 别这样 我没开玩笑 |
[46:28] | I’m sorry, sir, I was only… | 抱歉 先生 我只是 |
[46:29] | Just don’t. | 别那样 |
[46:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[46:44] | Never give up. Never surrender. | 永不放弃 永不妥协 |
[46:54] | Dr. Lazarus? Here is your surface mapper. | 拉扎罗斯博士 这是你要的表面对照转换器 |
[46:57] | I have programmed it to the coordinates of a beryllium sphere | 我把他设计成能匹配 |
[47:00] | of sufficient density. | 足够密度的铍金球 |
[47:02] | Good luck on your mission, sir. | 祝好运 先生 |
[47:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:16] | You’re doing good, Tommy. | 你干的很好 汤米 |
[47:24] | I changed my mind. I want to go back. | 我改主意了 我要回去 |
[47:27] | After the fuss you made about getting left behind? | 你搞得一团糟 现在你想回去了 |
[47:30] | Yeah, but that’s when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship | 是的 当我认为我是你们的一员的时候 我是这么想的 |
[47:33] | and something is up there then it kills me. | 呆在飞船上 外面有什么在等着我 这让我很苦恼 |
[47:35] | But now I’m thinking I’m the guy who gets killed by some monster | 但现在我想只要我们降落在那个星球上 |
[47:38] | five minutes after we land on the planet! | 不出5分钟 我们就会被某个怪物杀掉 |
[47:40] | You’re not gonna die on the planet, Guy. | 你不会死的 伙计 |
[47:42] | I’m not? Then what’s my last name? | 我不会 我姓什么 |
[47:44] | It’s… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:48] | Nobody knows! Do you know why? | 没人知道 你知道为什么吗 |
[47:50] | Because my character isn’t important enough for a last name. | 因为我只是个跑龙套的 根本不重要 |
[47:53] | Because I’m gonna die five minutes in. | 因为我只有5分钟的戏 就会被安排死掉 |
[47:56] | Guy, you have a last name. | 伙计 你有名字的 |
[47:59] | -Do I? Do I? -Yes! | -我有吗 -是的 |
[48:02] | For all you know, I’m just crewman number six. | 你们知道的仅仅是我是那个编外船员 |
[48:07] | Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[48:11] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[48:12] | -Mommy! -Tommy! | -妈妈 -汤米 |
[48:15] | -Look out! -Oh, no! Pull out! | -当心 -噢 不 停下来 |
[48:18] | Oh, yeah! | 是的 |
[48:20] | Come on. Oh, boy! Come on. | 来这 宝贝 |
[48:39] | Hey! Don’t open that! It’s an alien planet! | 别开门 这是个外星球 |
[48:42] | Is there air? You don’t know! | 外面有空气吗 你根本不知道 |
[48:51] | Seems okay. | 看上去还行 |
[49:08] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[49:14] | Which way, Alexander? | 哪边 亚历山大 |
[49:23] | This way! | 这边 |
[49:26] | Wait. No. | 等等 不 |
[49:32] | That way. | 那边 |
[49:34] | -You were holding it upside down. -Shut up. | -你拿倒转了 -闭嘴 |
[49:36] | You know, with all that makeup and stuff, | 穿着这些戏服和化妆时 |
[49:37] | I actually thought you were smart for a second. | 我实际上觉得你很聪明 当然只有1秒种 |
[49:39] | You think you could do better, Laredo? | 你认为 你会做的更好吗 拉雷多 |
[49:41] | -All right with that Laredo stuff. -We’re screwed. We’re so screwed. | -拉雷多没什么问题 -真是糟透了 糟透了 |
[49:45] | Come on, come on, come on. If we want to finish this mission, | 好了 好了 我们必须能够自制 |
[49:46] | we have to use some self-control. | 才能完成任务 |
[49:48] | Self-control? That’s funny coming from a guy | 自制 从一个在戏里和女奴 |
[49:51] | who slept with every Terrakian slave girl and moon princess on the show. | 以及月亮公主鬼混的家伙嘴里说出来 很可笑 |
[49:54] | Did it ever occur to you, had you been more supportive | 你究竟怎么了 如果你不是那么多怪话 |
[49:56] | we might have been able… | 你也许已经 |
[49:59] | Wow. Must be some sort of mining facility. | 哇喔 也许是些采矿设备 |
[50:04] | Where are the miners? | 矿工们在哪里 |
[50:07] | -Something bad happened here. -Will you relax? | -肯定发生了什么事 -放松一点好吗 |
[50:14] | There they are. Beryllium spheres. Let’s go. | 铍金球在那里 我们走 |
[50:45] | Look at that. Would you look at that? | 看那边 看那边好吗 |
[50:50] | They look like little children. | 他们看上去像小孩子 |
[50:54] | Could they be the miners? | 他们是矿工吗 |
[50:56] | Sure, they’re like, three years old. | 一定是 他们看上去只有3岁 |
[51:02] | Miners, not minors! | 矿工 不是未成年人 |
[51:05] | -You lost me. -I don’t like this. | -你没明白我 -我不喜欢这样 |
[51:07] | -I don’t like this at all. -They are so cute. | -我一点也不喜欢这样 -他们太可爱了 |
[51:10] | Sure, they’re cute now, but in a second, they’re gonna get mean. | 是的 他们现在很可爱 很快他们就会不客气了 |
[51:14] | They’re gonna get ugly somehow, | 他们很快就会变得很难看 |
[51:16] | then there’s gonna be a million more of them. | 还会有另外几百万个出现 |
[51:19] | Look. There’s a little hurt one. | 看 那个小家伙受伤了 |
[51:31] | Hi. Hi there. | 嗨 嗨 那 |
[51:36] | Did you guys ever watch the show? | 你们看过那场戏吗 |
[51:41] | See? They’re gonna help the little hurt one. | 看过吗 他们会帮助那受伤的小家伙的 |
[51:53] | I’m so sick of being right. | 我说得没错 但我感到很恶心 |
[51:56] | Let’s get out of here before one of those things kills Guy. | 在他们开始杀人之前 我们赶快走吧 |
[51:58] | Wait a minute! We’re not going anywhere without a beryllium sphere. | 等等 没拿到铍金球 我们哪儿也不去 |
[52:01] | We need a plan. Fred, I need a diversion | 我们得有计划 佛莱德 我需要掩护 |
[52:03] | to clear the compound of those things. | 我需要绕过围栏 |
[52:05] | Then, Alex and Gwen and I will go get a sphere. | 然后亚历和格温就去拿铍金球 |
[52:07] | Tommy, get up on that ridge. | 汤米 到那山脊上去 |
[52:09] | If you see them come back give me a signal, all right? | 看到他们回来 就给我个信号 可以 |
[52:11] | Why does this sound so familiar? | 怎么听起来很熟啊 |
[52:13] | “Assault on Voltareck III, ” episode 81. | 是81集的台词 |
[52:15] | -We’re doing episode 81? -Whatever. The one with the hologram. | -我们在演第81集 -全息图的一集 |
[52:18] | -The wall of fire. -Well, how the hell is Fred | -那个有火墙 -那佛莱德又怎么 |
[52:20] | supposed to project a hologram? | 能发送全息图呢 |
[52:22] | -Are we doing episode 81? -It’s just a rough plan, Guy. | -我们在81集怎么做的 -这只是个大概的方案 |
[52:25] | What difference does it make if it’s episode 81 or not? | 是不是81集有什么区别吗 |
[52:27] | ‘Cause I died in episode 81. | 有 我在那集死掉了 |
[52:30] | -Episode 51, right? -51. 51. | -那就51集 可以了吧 -51集 |
[52:31] | This is ludicrous. Why are you listening to this fellow? | 真荒唐 你们为什么要听他的 |
[52:34] | May I remind you he’s wearing a costume, not a uniform. | 我提醒你们 他穿的是戏服 不是制服 |
[52:38] | He’s no more equipped to lead us than this fellow. No offense. | 他并不比这家伙更配领导我们 没有冒犯的意思 |
[52:43] | Look, they’re gone. | 看 他们走了 |
[52:45] | -Where’d they go? Back inside? -I don’t know. | -他们去哪里 回去里面了 -我不知道 |
[52:48] | Nobody was watching? | 没人放哨了 |
[52:50] | All right, all right. Listen up. Here’s the plan. | 好了 好了 听着我们的计划 |
[52:51] | Gwen, Fred, Alex and I will go down and get a sphere. | 格温 佛莱德 亚历和我去拿铍金球 |
[52:54] | Fleegman, you set up a perimeter and Tommy, you’re lookout. | 弗里曼 你建个临时工事 汤米 你放哨 |
[52:55] | You see anything at all, you give us a signal, all right? | 不管见到什么 给我们个信号 行不 |
[52:58] | What kind of a signal? | 什么样的信号 |
[52:59] | -Any kind of signal. -Okay, I’ll do my hands like this. | -随便 -好的 我把手弄成这样 |
[53:04] | What are you, an infant? Look, we have these. | 你是婴儿吗 看好 这样来 |
[53:09] | That. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:12] | Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[53:20] | -Does the rolling help actually? -It helps. | -翻跟头有帮助吗 -啊哈 是的 |
[53:24] | -Where’s your gun? -It helps. | -你的枪呢 -它也有用 开枪 |
[53:35] | What? | 什么 |
[53:39] | Never give up. Never surrender. | 永不放弃 永不妥协 |
[53:41] | -Oh, shut up. -Oh, shut up. | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[53:44] | Jason! They’re coming! There’s thousands of them, Jason! | 贾森 他们来了 成千上万的来了 |
[53:47] | Run, Jason! Run! They’re coming! They’re everywhere! | 快跑啊 快快 他们无处不在 贾森 |
[53:51] | -They’re everywhere! -Jason, they’re everywhere! | -到处都是那玩意儿 -贾森 到处都是 |
[53:54] | -They’re everywhere! -Come on, let’s go! | -到处都是 -来吧 快走 |
[53:57] | -They’re coming! -Hurry! | -他们来了 -快 |
[54:02] | -They’re everywhere! Come on! -Oh, God! Oh, God! | -到处都是那玩意儿 -噢 天啊 |
[54:05] | Don’t look back. Do not look back! | 别回头 别回头 |
[54:08] | -Oh, God. -We’re not gonna make it! | -天啊 -我们不会成功的 |
[54:12] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[54:13] | I knew it, I knew it! I knew this was gonna kill me! | 我就说 我会送命的 |
[54:17] | Go, go, go! Come on! Push it harder! Let’s go, Tommy! | 快跑啊 使全力 汤米 走吧 |
[54:21] | I got it but it’s gonna take a few seconds. | 我知道 还要几秒钟 |
[54:23] | I got it, I got it! | 我知道了 我知道 |
[54:25] | -Oh, yeah! -Go ahead. | -好了 -向前跑 |
[54:27] | There’s no time. Get in! Get in! | 来不及了 进去 进去 |
[54:28] | Come on. I’ve forgotten you’ve got to be the hero, haven’t you? | 当然 我忘记了 你一直是扮英雄的 是吗 |
[54:30] | Heaven forbid anybody else gets the spotlight! Oh, no! Jason Nesmith… | 但愿别人不会成为主角 噢 不 贾森·耐斯密斯 |
[54:35] | Jason! Jason, come on! Hurry! | 噢 贾森 快啊 |
[54:38] | -I’m on it! -Tommy, go! Go! I’m in! | -我来搞定 -快 汤米 快点 |
[54:41] | No, no, no! Jason, please! | 不 不 贾森 求你了 |
[54:44] | Tommy, stop the pod! He’s not in! | 汤米 停下太空舱 停下 |
[54:46] | But I can’t stop it, it’s on autopilot! | 我停不了 这是自动驾驶的 |
[54:48] | -Go! Leave him! -No! | -走 别管他 -不 |
[55:01] | Oh, right! | 噢 好 |
[55:02] | Of course, it’s always about you, isn’t it? | 当然 总是你 是吗 |
[55:41] | -Gorignak! Gorignak! -Gorignak! Gorignak! | -怪物 怪物 -怪物 怪物 |
[55:48] | Jason? Jason, can you hear me? | 贾森 能听见我吗 |
[55:51] | Yeah, Gwen, you got me. | 是 格温 听见了 |
[55:53] | -Thank God. Are you okay? -Yeah. | -感谢上帝 你还好吗 -是的 |
[55:56] | As a matter of fact, I have Gorignak staring me in the face right now. | 有个怪物正在我面前盯着我看呢 |
[55:59] | But you know what? I think I can take him. | 你知道吗 我想我们能干掉它 |
[56:05] | Jason, we’re gonna use the digital conveyor to get you out of there. | 贾森 我们准备用数字传送器把你弄出来 |
[56:08] | -The digital conveyor? -Yes. | -数字传送器 -是的 |
[56:10] | You mean I’m gonna be diced into cubes | 你要把我切成一百万个小块 |
[56:12] | and sent up there in a million pieces? | 然后再送过去 |
[56:14] | -Right. -Well, you know what? | -是的 -那好 你知道吗 |
[56:17] | I think I’ll take my chance with Gorignak. | 我想我宁愿试试和这怪物分个胜负 |
[56:21] | We’re getting you out right now. It’s perfectly safe, isn’t it, Teb? | 我们会把你弄出来的 很安全的 是不是 泰博 |
[56:25] | It has never been successfully tested. | 试验从没成功过 |
[56:27] | -What did he say? -Hold, please. | -你说什么 -请等一等 |
[56:31] | Theoretically the mechanism is fully operational. | 理论上是完全可行的 |
[56:33] | However it was built to accommodate your anatomy, not ours. | 但那是根据你们的生理构造设计的 而不是根据我们的 |
[56:37] | But now that Tech Sergeant Chen is here, he can operate it. | 但技师陈中士在这里 他能搞定 |
[56:39] | It was designed watching his motions from the historical documents. | 这就是根据他在记录片里的动作设计而成的 |
[56:44] | I mean, I can’t. I can supervise… | 我是说 我不能 我会指导的 |
[56:47] | Jason, we’re gonna test it. | 贾森 我们来试试 |
[56:49] | -On what? -How about that pig lizard? | -什么 -那猪一样的蜥蜴怎么办 |
[56:52] | Hey, I’m doing all right with the pig lizard. | 嘿 我能对付的了这个胖怪物 |
[56:54] | Please, Fred? And hurry. | 佛莱德 请你快点 |
[57:00] | I’m sorry. It’s very exciting to watch the master at the controls. | 抱歉 看大师操纵使我很兴奋 |
[57:03] | The operation of the conveyor is much more art than science. | 操纵这传输器 与其说是科学不如说是艺术 |
[57:07] | Stand back, Jason. | 向后站 贾森 |
[57:12] | Gorignak Gorignak Gorignak… | 怪物 怪物 |
[57:34] | What? What was that? | 那是什么 |
[57:36] | -Nothing. -I hear some squealing or something. | -没什么 -我听到一些声音 |
[57:38] | -Oh, no. Everything’s fine. -But the animal is inside out. | -没有 一切正常 -但那怪物从里面被翻转过来了 |
[57:42] | I heard that. It turned inside out? | 我听到了 被翻转过来了 |
[57:49] | And it exploded. | 它爆炸了 |
[57:51] | Did I just hear that that animal turned inside out and then it exploded? | 我是不是听见那怪物被翻转 而且爆炸了 |
[57:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:59] | Hold, please. | 等一等 |
[58:01] | Hey, wait a minute, guys, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 等一等 |
[58:03] | If the pig lizard is gone, why are they still yelling “Gorignak”? | 如果那猪一样的蜥蜴已经死了 他们怎么还在叫 |
[58:06] | Teb, hit the translation circuit. | 泰博 启动传送电路 |
[58:11] | -Rock, rock, rock, rock! -Rock, rock, rock, rock! | -石头 石头 -石头 石头 |
[58:18] | Jason, I don’t think the pig lizard was Gorignak. | 贾森 我不认为他们喊的那词 是指那个胖蜥蜴 |
[58:23] | What the hell you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[58:35] | Oh, darn. | 噢 妈的 |
[58:48] | Digitize me! | 快把我带走 |
[58:50] | -Come on, Fred. -Come on, guys. Digitize me! | -快啊 佛莱德 -动手啊 伙计们 带我走 |
[58:51] | -Oh, no, not me. -Come on, they… | -不是我 -来吧 你 |
[58:53] | They based it on your hand movements. | 你只要动动手就行了 |
[58:54] | Am I the only one who saw that thing inside out? | 难道就是我一个人看到那怪物 被从里向外翻转的吗 |
[58:56] | -No, no, no. -I’m not the guy. | -不 不 -我做不到 |
[58:58] | I’m not Tech Sergeant Chen, I’m Fred Kwan. | 我不是技师陈中士 我是佛莱德·科温 |
[59:00] | I’m not even… Kwan’s not even my real name. | 我的名字 卡万甚至不是我的真名 |
[59:02] | Fred’s no good, Jason. You’re just gonna have to kill it. | 佛莱德不行啊 贾森 你必须自己杀掉那家伙 |
[59:04] | Kill it? Well, I’m open to any suggestions. | 杀掉它 真是个好主意 |
[59:08] | Go for the eyes, like in episode 22! | 打它眼睛 就像在22集里做的 |
[59:11] | It doesn’t have any eyes, Tommy. | 它根本就没有眼睛 汤米 |
[59:13] | Go for the mouth or the throat, its vulnerable spots! | 那就打它的嘴或者喉咙 那地方很脆弱 |
[59:16] | It’s a rock. It doesn’t have any vulnerable spots! | 它是岩石 根本没有脆弱的地方 |
[59:18] | I know! You construct a weapon. Look around you. | 我知道了 那你找件武器 你四周看看 |
[59:22] | Can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe? | 你能变个什么武器来吗 |
[59:24] | A lathe! Get off the line, Guy! | 别胡扯了 伙计 |
[59:27] | Alexander, you’re my advisor. Advise me! | 亚历山大 你是我的参谋 给点建议啊 |
[59:29] | Well, you’re just gonna have to figure out what it wants. | 你必须弄清楚它到底想要什么 |
[59:32] | What is its motivation? | 它的动机是什么 |
[59:35] | It’s a rock monster. It doesn’t have motivation. | 它是岩石怪物 根本没有什么动机 |
[59:38] | See, that’s your problem, Jason. | 看 那就是你的问题了 贾森 |
[59:40] | You were never serious about the craft. | 你从来就没有真正关心过我们的飞船 |
[59:43] | Fred! Fred, can you hear me? Fred, are you there? | 噢 佛莱德 你听见我吗 佛莱德 你在吗 |
[59:47] | -Kind of. -You can do it, Fred! It’s up to you! | -在 -你能做到 佛莱德 全靠你了 |
[59:50] | Oh, no, no, no. Jason, I’ll just… I’ll just mess it up. | 噢 不不 贾森 我会弄糟的 |
[59:53] | You did it for four years on the show! Do it now! | 你在电视上做了4年 快动手 |
[59:55] | That was the show. I’m not that guy! | 那仅仅是电视节目 我没那本事 |
[59:58] | Fred, you never forgot a line! You never missed a mark! | 佛莱德 你从来没忘记过台词 从没错过标记 |
[1:00:02] | That’s not me anymore man. | 那不再是我了 伙计 |
[1:00:07] | It is you, Fred. You just stopped trying. | 是你 佛莱德 你只要再试试 |
[1:00:12] | You can do this, Fred! I know in my heart you’re gonna save my life. | 你能做到 佛莱德 我打心眼里知道 你能救我的命 |
[1:00:15] | -I am? -No doubt about it, Fred. | -我能吗 -毫无疑问 佛莱德 |
[1:00:19] | Fred! | 佛莱德 |
[1:00:21] | Fred, can you hear me? | 佛莱德 能听见我吗 |
[1:00:25] | Fred! | 佛莱德 |
[1:00:28] | Fred? I don’t want to die down here. | 佛莱德 我不想死在这里啊 |
[1:00:31] | Digitize me, Fred! | 佛莱德 把我带走啊 |
[1:00:37] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[1:00:39] | -Tech Sergeant Chen. -Yeah! | -陈中士 -好 |
[1:00:49] | I see you managed to get your shirt off. | 我看到你终于把衣服脱掉了 |
[1:00:55] | -I did it. -Welcome back, Fred. | -我做到了 -欢迎回来 佛莱德 |
[1:00:59] | All right, did we get the beryllium sphere installed? | 好的 铍金球安装了吗 |
[1:01:02] | Yes, we are back to full power. | 是的 我们又能量充足了 |
[1:01:04] | Great! Engines and pods? | 太好了 发动机和太空舱都好了 |
[1:01:06] | -Fully operational. -Perfect! | -所有设备工作正常 -太好了 |
[1:01:08] | Well, crank this sucker up, you could drop us off | 你可以把我们放下了 |
[1:01:10] | and you guys can be back in your home planet before supper. | 你们晚饭前就能回家了 |
[1:01:13] | Oh, no, sir, we have no reason to go back. | 不 先生 我们没理由回家 |
[1:01:15] | Sure you do. Family, friends. Come on! | 你有的 家庭 朋友 |
[1:01:17] | We are all that is left. | 只剩下我们这些人了 |
[1:01:26] | -I didn’t know that. -Sir, I have raised the command deck. | -我不知道 -先生 我已经升起指挥台了 |
[1:01:34] | Mathesar, meet us up at the command deck. | 玛西撒 我们指挥台上见 |
[1:01:37] | Mathesar. | 玛西撒 |
[1:01:40] | Mathesar! Quellek! | 玛西撒 奎克 |
[1:01:44] | Why can’t we reach them? | 为什么我们到不了他们那边 |
[1:02:06] | Commander. Thank God you’re alive. | 指挥官 感谢上帝 你们还活着 |
[1:02:11] | Now you will face justice, Sarris. | 萨理斯 现在是你接受审判的时候了 |
[1:02:15] | At every turn, you demonstrate the necessity for your extermination! | 无论怎么看 你都该死 |
[1:02:20] | Leave him alone. | 放了他 |
[1:02:25] | You wish to save the life of this man? | 你想救他的命 |
[1:02:28] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[1:02:33] | Then tell me, what does it do, this Omega 13? | 那告诉我 这有什么用 欧米茄13 |
[1:02:38] | I don’t know what it does. | 我不知道它是做什么用的 |
[1:02:43] | I said I don’t know! | 我说过 我不知道 |
[1:02:48] | -Is it a bomb? -I don’t know. | -是个炸弹 -我不知道 |
[1:02:51] | -A booby trap? -I don’t know! | -一个陷阱 -我不知道 |
[1:02:54] | -Tell me! -I don’t know! | -告诉我 -说了不知道 |
[1:02:57] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你以为我是个傻子 |
[1:03:00] | That the Commander does not know every bolt, every weld in his ship? | 指挥官不该知道 他船上的所有螺丝和焊缝吗 |
[1:03:06] | Prepare a tear harness | 给那个女的 |
[1:03:09] | for the female. | 加刑 |
[1:03:12] | No! Gwen, no! | 不 格温 不 |
[1:03:15] | You brute! Let go of me! | 你这畜生 放开我 |
[1:03:19] | I’m not the Commander. | 我不是指挥官 |
[1:03:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:03:23] | I said, “I’m not the Commander. “ | 我说我不是指挥官 |
[1:03:26] | Leave them alone. There’s no reason to hurt them. | 放开他们 没理由伤害他们 |
[1:03:29] | -They don’t know anything. -Explain. | -他们什么都不知道 -解释一下 |
[1:03:32] | Gwen, show him the historical documents. | 格温 让他们看看那历史记录片 |
[1:03:38] | Computer, | 计算机 |
[1:03:40] | show the historical documents of the Galaxy Quest missions. | 播放《银河探险》的记录片 |
[1:04:10] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:04:15] | You have all done far greater damage than I ever could have. | 你们造成的损坏比我大的多 |
[1:04:21] | Bravo! | 好极了 |
[1:04:24] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[1:04:25] | This is a moment I will treasure. | 我将珍惜这一时刻 |
[1:04:28] | Explain to him who you all really are. | 解释给他听你们到底是什么人 |
[1:04:35] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[1:04:39] | Explain! | 解释啊 |
[1:04:45] | Mathesar, there’s no such person as Captain Taggart. | 玛西撒 根本就没有塔加特船长这个人 |
[1:04:50] | My name is Jason Nesmith. I am an actor. | 我的名字是贾森·耐斯密斯 我是个演员 |
[1:04:56] | We’re all actors. | 我们都是演员 |
[1:04:59] | He doesn’t understand. | 他不明白 |
[1:05:03] | Explain as you would a child. | 必须像在给孩子解释一样 |
[1:05:10] | We pretended. | 我们 我们假装 |
[1:05:18] | We lied. | 我们说谎了 |
[1:05:21] | Yes! You understand that, don’t you, Mathesar? | 你明白了吗 玛西撒 |
[1:05:26] | Mathesar, I’m not a commander. I… | 玛西撒 我不是指挥官 我 |
[1:05:30] | There’s no National Space Exploration Administration. | 也根本没有国际太空探险局 |
[1:05:34] | We don’t have a ship. | 我们连飞船也没有 |
[1:05:37] | But there it is. | 但它确实存在 |
[1:05:43] | That ship is that big. | 它其实只有这么大 |
[1:05:45] | But inside, I see many rooms. | 里面有很多房间 |
[1:05:48] | You’ve seen plywood sets that look like the inside. | 你看到的是用夹板做的布景 看起来像房间 |
[1:05:52] | Our beryllium sphere is wire with plaster around it. | 我们的铍金球只是铁丝外面裹的石膏 |
[1:05:57] | And our… | 我们的 |
[1:06:00] | Our digital conveyor is… | 数字传送器只是 |
[1:06:04] | Christmas tree lights. | 圣诞树上的灯 |
[1:06:06] | It’s a decoration. It’s all fake. | 全是布景 都是假的 |
[1:06:11] | Just like me. | 就像我也是假的 |
[1:06:16] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[1:06:21] | It’s difficult to explain. | 很难解释 |
[1:06:25] | On our planet, we… | 在地球上 我们 |
[1:06:29] | We pretend to entertain and… | 我们为了娱乐观众而假扮 |
[1:06:36] | Mathesar, I am so sorry. God, I am so sorry. | 玛西撒 很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:06:43] | So now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:06:46] | Lieutenant Lathe, hardwire the reactor core to overload. | 拉特上尉 接上反应堆 把能量推到超载 |
[1:06:51] | I would like to blow this troublesome vehicle to dust. | 我要把这飞行器炸成灰 |
[1:06:55] | Sarris, what about my people? | 萨理斯 我的人民怎么办 |
[1:06:57] | Yes, far too simple a death for them, isn’t it? | 是 死得太简单了 不是吗 |
[1:07:01] | Lathe, open an oxygen seal on level C. | 拉特 打开C层的氧气密封门 |
[1:07:06] | Let the air in a bit for our friends. | 让我们的朋友透透气 |
[1:07:10] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[1:07:17] | Release them | 把他们 |
[1:07:19] | into space. | 放到太空里去 |
[1:07:23] | Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden. | 反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷 |
[1:07:28] | Core implosion estimated in nine minutes. | 反应堆9分钟之后爆炸 |
[1:07:32] | Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden. | 反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷 |
[1:07:36] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:07:37] | Core implosion estimated in nine minutes. | 反应堆9分钟之后爆炸 |
[1:07:39] | Where’s the happy ending, Jason? | 大团圆结局在哪儿 贾森 |
[1:07:43] | “Never give up. Never surrender. “ | 用不放弃 用不妥协 |
[1:07:51] | Maybe it’s about time you just backed off, | 大概现在该是你退场的时间了 |
[1:07:55] | you fin-headed monstrosity. | 你这个鱼翅膀脑袋的畸形 |
[1:07:57] | Jason. | 贾森 |
[1:07:59] | You what? | 你什么 |
[1:08:00] | You’re starting to act like you did in episode 17, | 你开始像你在17集中表演的那样干了 |
[1:08:04] | you scene-stealing hack. | 你这个爱出风头的老东西 |
[1:08:09] | Oh, right! | 噢 是的 |
[1:08:12] | Well, how does it feel, Jason? Was it worth it? You’ve murdered us all! | 感觉怎么样 贾森 这值得吗 你把我们都害死了 |
[1:08:18] | -Shut up. -Hundreds to die just because of you! | -闭嘴 -因为你 几百人就要死了 |
[1:08:20] | -I told you to shut up! -Both of you, get in there. | -我叫你住嘴 -你们一起到那边去 |
[1:08:22] | Hundreds to die, | 几百人就要死了 |
[1:08:24] | just because you want to play at being commander, you raving lunatic. | 因为你想扮演指挥官 你疯了 |
[1:08:28] | Then I’ll see you in hell, won’t I? | 我会在地狱等着你 是吧 |
[1:08:43] | Look out, Jason! | 当心 贾森 |
[1:08:45] | Get his gun! Get the gun! | 拿住他的枪 拿住他的枪 |
[1:08:49] | Take that! | 拿住 |
[1:09:05] | Sorry… The door’s a little sticky. Did you see that? | 抱歉 门有点紧 你们看见了吗 |
[1:09:08] | I’ll get one of my boys up here with a can of WD-40. | 我叫人送一罐WD-40来 |
[1:09:15] | -You used to pull your punches. -Scene-stealing hack? Thank you. | -你一直都留一手的 -爱出风头的老东西 真赏脸 |
[1:09:18] | -Raving egomaniac? -Wonder where I got that from? | -自大狂 -不知道那是哪里来的 |
[1:09:20] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:09:23] | Look. | 看 |
[1:09:28] | They’re suffocating. | 他们窒息了 |
[1:09:35] | Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden. | 反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超负荷 |
[1:09:40] | Core implosion estimated in eight minutes. | 反应堆8分钟之后爆炸 |
[1:09:45] | General, your transport is ready for departure. | 将军 你的飞船已经准备好了 |
[1:09:54] | Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden. | 反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超载 |
[1:09:58] | Core implosion estimated in seven minutes. | 反应堆7分钟之后爆炸 |
[1:10:03] | -Computer, shut down the core. -Unable. | -计算机 关掉反应堆 -不可能 |
[1:10:07] | Memory checksum invalid. Core systems hardware damaged. | 存储器检查失效 反应堆系统硬件损坏 |
[1:10:12] | All right, all right, listen up. This is what we gotta do. | 我们这么办 |
[1:10:14] | Gwen, you and I, we’re gonna get to the core and shut it down manually. | 格温 你和我 到反应堆去手工关掉它 |
[1:10:17] | Fred, take Guy and Laliari. You find that valve, shut it off, | 佛莱德 带上盖伊和拉里拉 关掉阀门 |
[1:10:20] | before those Thermians run out of air. | 在空气消耗完之前 |
[1:10:21] | Alexander, get to the barracks, | 亚历山大 你到宿舍去 |
[1:10:22] | see if you can’t wedge a door open in case they can’t do that. | 他们如果不能把门打开 你帮他们 |
[1:10:24] | -Okay. -Wait, Jason. What about me? | -好的 -等等 贾森 我做什么 |
[1:10:26] | What do I do? | 我做些什么 |
[1:10:27] | You’re gonna practice driving. Let’s go! | 你去练习开飞船 走吧 |
[1:10:32] | Practice driving. | 练习开飞船 |
[1:10:33] | So we get to shut down a neutron reactor? | 我们是要去关闭一个核反应堆 |
[1:10:36] | -That’s right. -Well, I hate to break it to you, Jason, | -没错 -我很不乐意承认 但是 贾森 |
[1:10:38] | but I don’t know how to shut down a neutron reactor, | 我不知道怎么关闭一个核反应堆 |
[1:10:41] | and unless you took a Learning Annex course I don’t know about, | 除非你在我不知道的时候学过 |
[1:10:44] | I’m pretty sure you don’t know how to shut down a neutron reactor, either. | 我相信你和我一样也不知道怎么关闭一个核反应堆 |
[1:10:46] | No, I don’t, but I know someone who does. | 是 我不知道 但有人知道 |
[1:10:54] | Brandon, honey, the garbage. | 布兰登 亲爱的 到车库来 |
[1:10:56] | Mother, I’m quite busy. | 妈妈 我很忙 |
[1:10:59] | Come on, Brandon, don’t make me ask you again. | 快点 布兰登 别让我叫你第二遍 |
[1:11:02] | Just 10 more minutes, okay, Ma? I promise. | 还有10分钟就好了 我保证 |
[1:11:19] | Hello? Anybody there? | 嗨 有人吗 |
[1:11:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:11:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:11:28] | Got him. Listen to me. This is Jason Nesmith. | 找到他了 听我说 我是贾森·耐斯密斯 |
[1:11:32] | I play Commander Peter Quincy Taggart, NSEA Protector. | 我在扮演NSEA保护者的指挥官彼得·昆西·塔加特 |
[1:11:36] | We accidentally traded voxes the other day when we bumped into each other. | 我们上次见面是有过几次交锋 |
[1:11:42] | Commander, I see. Okay. | 是的 我明白了 指挥官 |
[1:11:46] | What’s your name, son? | 好 你叫什么 孩子 |
[1:11:49] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[1:11:50] | Brandon, I remember you. From the convention, right? | 布兰登 我记得你在那次影迷见面会上 |
[1:11:53] | You asked all those little technical questions about the ship, | 问了一些关于飞船的技术问题 |
[1:11:57] | and I was a little short with you. | 我对你发了火 |
[1:11:59] | Yes, yes, I know, Commander, and I actually wanna… | 是的 指挥官 我只是想 |
[1:12:03] | I just wanted to tell you that I thought a lot about what you said… | 我想告诉你 我对你所说的想了很多 |
[1:12:06] | -It’s okay. Now, listen. -But I want you to know | -没事 听着 -但我想让你知道 |
[1:12:09] | that I’m not a complete brain case, okay? | 我不是一个白痴 懂吗 |
[1:12:13] | I understand completely that it’s just a TV show. | 我完全理解那只是电视节目 |
[1:12:16] | -Hold… Wait a minute… -I know there’s no beryllium sphere… | -等等 等一下 -据我所知那没有铍合金球 |
[1:12:18] | -Stop. Stop for a second. Stop. Wait. -no digital conveyor, no ship. | -停下 停一下 -没有数字传送器 没有飞船 |
[1:12:21] | It’s all real. | 那全是真的 |
[1:12:22] | Oh, my God, I knew it. I knew it! I knew it! | 噢 天哪 我就知道 |
[1:12:26] | The crew and I are in a lot of trouble and we need your help. | 我和我的船员遇到了点麻烦 需要你的帮助 |
[1:12:31] | Core overload. Emergency shutdown overridden. | 反应堆超过承受能力 紧急关闭 超载 |
[1:12:35] | Core implosion estimated in six minutes. | 反应堆6分钟之后爆炸 |
[1:12:42] | Sir, it’s you. Thank Ipthar. | 先生 是你 谢天谢地 |
[1:12:46] | Quellek? What are you doing up there? | 奎克 你在那儿干什么 |
[1:12:51] | I avoided capture by using your Mak’tar stealth haze. | 我利用这逃了出来 |
[1:12:56] | Where is everyone? | 大伙在哪 |
[1:12:57] | Come with me. I’ll explain on the way. | 跟我来 路上解释给你听 |
[1:13:03] | All right, we’re at level C, hallway five. Now what? | 好的 我们在C层第5通道 现在干什么 |
[1:13:07] | Go to weapons storage, your second left, through the passage. | 到武器库那边去 右边第二个左转 穿过走廊 |
[1:13:11] | Now, that leads to a system of utility corridors | 那里通往一个多用途隧道系统 |
[1:13:13] | through the bowels of the ship. | 穿过飞船内部 |
[1:13:14] | -Open. -You know what? I’m gonna get Kyle. | -打开了 -你知道吗 我去找凯利 |
[1:13:17] | He knows the utility tunnel system better than anybody alive. | 他最了解多用途隧道系统 |
[1:13:22] | 38 39 40 38, 39, 40. | |
[1:13:26] | All right. All we have to do is turn off the valve to the barracks. | 我们要做关掉通往宿舍的阀门 |
[1:13:35] | Hi, Brandon. | 嗨 布兰登 |
[1:13:36] | No time for pleasantries, Kyle. We have a level 5 emergency. | 没时间开玩笑了 凯利 现在是5级警报 |
[1:13:40] | You’ve still got the utility systems walk-through, right? | 你还有多用途系统地图吗 曾经走过是吗 |
[1:13:42] | Yeah, I’ve got sectors one through 28. I think Hollister has the upper levels. | 是的 我走过28区 修里斯特去过更高层 |
[1:13:46] | Great, we’ll get everybody online. | 太好了 叫大家都上网 |
[1:13:56] | Pedal to the metal, Commander. | 踩那个金属踏板 指挥官 |
[1:13:58] | Pedal to the metal, Commander. | 踩那个金属踏板 指挥官 |
[1:14:03] | General! I have just received word that the commander of the Protector | 将军 我们收到消息 |
[1:14:06] | and his command crew have escaped custody. | 指挥官和他的船员逃跑了 |
[1:14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:14] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[1:14:16] | But, sir! My men… The core implosion is not reversible. | 但是 我的人 反应堆就要爆炸了 |
[1:14:19] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[1:14:23] | All right, Brandon, I see five ducts in this room. | 好了 布兰登 我看见5个通道 |
[1:14:25] | Which way do we go? | 我们走那个 |
[1:14:27] | Enter the passage second to your left, and just continue straight for 50 meters. | 左边第二个 向前走50米 |
[1:14:32] | Ducts? Why is it always ducts? | 通道 怎么总是通道 |
[1:14:35] | There will be a slight drop. | 那里会有点陡 |
[1:14:45] | Thanks for the heads-up, Brandon! You okay? | 谢谢你的提醒 布兰登 你还好吗 |
[1:14:54] | They’re dying. | 他们要死了 |
[1:14:56] | Wait a minute. We gotta go across this thing? | 等等 我们要穿过这里吗 |
[1:14:58] | -Yes. -Don’t look down. | -是的 -别往下看 |
[1:15:00] | Commander, what I’d give to see what you’re seeing. | 指挥官 我真想看看你看见了什么 |
[1:15:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:15:04] | You’re deep in the underbelly of the Omega 13! | 你在欧米茄13的正下方 |
[1:15:07] | It must be spectacular. | 一定很壮观 |
[1:15:09] | Well, it doesn’t look like much to me. Just these few walls | 我倒不觉得 只是几面墙 |
[1:15:14] | and this dumb spinning fan that we have in every single… | 和杵在那傻乎乎转着的风扇 |
[1:15:32] | Brandon, what does the Omega 13 device do? | 布兰登 欧米茄13是干什么的 |
[1:15:36] | Many have believed that it is a matter-collapser. | 很多人相信他是个毁灭性极强的东西 |
[1:15:39] | A bomb capable of destroying pretty much everything in about 13 seconds. | 一个能在13秒钟之内毁灭一切的东西 |
[1:15:44] | But myself and others are convinced that what it is is a matter-rearranger, | 但我和其他很多人相信 它是个物质重组装置 |
[1:15:49] | effecting a 13-second time jump to the past. | 可以让时间倒转13秒 |
[1:15:52] | Why 13 seconds? | 为什么是13秒 |
[1:15:53] | That’s really not enough time to do anything of any importance. | 13秒之内干不了什么大事 |
[1:15:57] | -It’d be time to redeem a single mistake. -What? | -13秒够补偿一个错误了 -什么 |
[1:16:04] | Come on! Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:16:06] | Fleeg, we gotta turn off that valve. Their oxygen’s almost gone. | 我们必须关掉阀门 氧气快用完了 |
[1:16:10] | Listen, I’ll go in. I’ll create a distraction. I got this. I’m okay, | 听着 让我进去 我来吸引他们的注意力 我有枪 |
[1:16:14] | I might be able to hold them back long enough for the aliens to escape. | 我争取拖住他们长一点时间 好让那些外星人逃跑 |
[1:16:18] | That’s suicide. | 那是自杀 |
[1:16:19] | I’m just a glorified extra, Fred. I’m a dead man anyway. | 我本来就是可有可无的 佛莱德 不管怎么都是死 |
[1:16:22] | If I’m gonna die, I’d rather go out a hero than a coward. | 如果非死不可 我宁愿死得像个英雄 而不是懦夫 |
[1:16:25] | Guy, Guy, maybe you’re the plucky comic relief. | 伙计 也许你是个勇敢的家伙 又有喜剧天才 |
[1:16:30] | You ever think about that? | 你以前这样想过吗 |
[1:16:32] | -Plucky? -Well, besides, | -勇敢 -是 还更甚 |
[1:16:34] | I just had this really interesting idea. | 但是我也是刚刚才这个有趣的念头的 |
[1:16:38] | Are you stoned? | 你兴奋吗 |
[1:16:41] | Gotta get it open, give them some time. | 把它抬起来 多给他们点时间 |
[1:16:44] | Sir, perhaps together, | 先生 也许我们一起 |
[1:16:46] | the Mak’tar chant of strength, Larak tarath. | 来点马克他赞美勇气的圣歌 |
[1:16:50] | -Larak tarath, larak tarath. -Larak tarath. | -有勇气 不放弃 -心不急 不容易 |
[1:16:53] | Larak tarath, larak tarath, larak tarath! | 有勇气 不放弃 有勇气 随他去 |
[1:17:06] | All right, Brandon, we’re across. Now what? | 布兰登 我们穿过去了 现在怎么办 |
[1:17:08] | You want to take a left and then just straight on through the chompers. | 你们向左转 一直穿过咀嚼者 |
[1:17:12] | “The chompers”? | “咀嚼者” |
[1:17:19] | Well, screw that. | 他妈的 |
[1:17:21] | How are we supposed to get through this? | 我们怎么可能穿过去 |
[1:17:23] | Hollister, do you have the sequence yet? | 修里斯特 你还记得次序吗 |
[1:17:25] | Okay, the sequence is 2242… | 是的 次序是2242 |
[1:17:30] | -What is this thing? -2242… | -这是什么 -2242 |
[1:17:32] | I mean, there’s no useful purpose for there to be | 根本毫无意义 因为在走廊中间有些像牙齿般 |
[1:17:34] | a bunch of chompy-crushy things in the middle of a hallway! | 一些上下移动 挤压的东西 |
[1:17:36] | -Gwen! Gwen! -No, I think we shouldn’t have to do this. | -格温 -不 我们不该这么做 |
[1:17:39] | It makes no logical sense! Why is it here? | 根本没有意义 为什么那里有那玩意 |
[1:17:41] | -‘Cause it’s on the television show! -Well, forget it! | -因为电视里就是这样演的 -噢 算了吧 |
[1:17:44] | I am not doing it! This episode was badly written! | 我才不去 这一集剧本写的很差劲 |
[1:17:47] | Okay, Commander, now, as soon as the first crusher hits you… | 当第一个东西开始动的时候 你 |
[1:17:50] | It just did! | 它已经开始了 |
[1:17:52] | -Okay, go now. -Go! | -好 现在走 -走 |
[1:17:54] | Go! | 走 |
[1:17:56] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:17:57] | Go! | 走 |
[1:18:00] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[1:18:04] | Go! | 走 |
[1:18:05] | Go! | 走 |
[1:18:07] | Go! | 走 |
[1:18:08] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:18:10] | No, stop! Stop! | 不 停 停 |
[1:18:11] | Go! | 走 |
[1:18:12] | Stop! Wait a minute! No! | 停 等一下 |
[1:18:14] | I want you to jump, Commander, jump! | 我让你跳 指挥官 跳 |
[1:18:17] | Whoever wrote this episode should die! | 那个写这集剧本的家伙真该死 |
[1:18:22] | This should be interesting. | 这该很有意思 |
[1:18:44] | It’s the simple things in life you treasure. | 生活中你总珍惜一些简单的东西 |
[1:18:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:18:53] | Now, we better get… | 现在 我们最好 |
[1:19:00] | Hey, get a room, guys, okay? | 找间房间 伙计 怎样 |
[1:19:10] | Hey, Fred. | 嘿 佛莱德 |
[1:19:14] | Hey, Fred. | 嘿 佛莱德 |
[1:19:20] | That’s not right. | 噢 那样不对 噢 |
[1:19:51] | Sir, the pressure, it’s normalizing. | 先生 压力恢复正常了 |
[1:19:56] | Open! | 好的 |
[1:20:00] | We are saved. | 我们得救了 |
[1:20:02] | He has saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:20:05] | Commander Taggart has saved us! | 塔加特指挥官拯救了我们 |
[1:20:13] | It’s just not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[1:20:17] | All right, Quellek, let’s get back to the command deck. | 好的 奎克 我们到指挥官那里去 |
[1:20:24] | I’m… I’m shot. | 我被击中了 |
[1:20:42] | Quellek? Quellek? | 奎克 |
[1:20:51] | It’s not too bad. | 不是很严重 |
[1:20:53] | We’ll get you to the medical quarters and you’ll be fine. | 我们带你去医务室 你会好的 |
[1:20:57] | It has been my greatest honor to serve with you. | 为你们干活真是我最大的荣幸 |
[1:21:00] | I have been blessed, sir. I… | 上帝保佑我 先生 |
[1:21:03] | Don’t speak, Quellek. | 别说话 奎克 |
[1:21:10] | You’ll forgive my impertinence, sir, | 原谅我的无礼 先生 |
[1:21:12] | but even though we had never before met, | 尽管我们以前从没见过面 |
[1:21:15] | I always considered you as a father to me. | 我一直把你当作我的父亲 |
[1:21:21] | Quellek, | 奎克 |
[1:21:25] | by Grabthar’s hammer, | 上帝作证 |
[1:21:28] | by the sons of Warvan, | 老天在上 |
[1:21:32] | you shall be avenged. | 我会为你报仇的 |
[1:22:17] | All right, Brandon, I’m here. How do I shut this thing down? | 好啦 布兰登 我在这 怎么关掉它 |
[1:22:20] | Okay, just push the blue button. | 按那个蓝色的按钮 |
[1:22:21] | -The blue button? Is that it? -Yeah, why, what’s wrong? | -蓝色的吗 那个吗 -是的 怎么了 |
[1:22:24] | Nothing, I just thought it’d be more complicated than that. | 没什么 我只是觉得没这么简单 |
[1:22:29] | Core implosion estimated in 20 seconds. | 反应堆大约20秒钟后爆炸 |
[1:22:42] | Brandon, it’s not working. Brandon! | 布兰登 没有用啊 布兰登 |
[1:22:48] | Mother, I cannot stress enough the severity | 妈妈 指挥官那边的情况 |
[1:22:50] | -of the Commander’s predicament. -Don’t forget the recyclables! | -真是万分危急啊 -别忘了把可回收的分开 |
[1:22:54] | Core implosion estimated in 10 seconds. | 反应堆大约10秒钟后爆炸 |
[1:22:59] | -9, 8… -Gwen, I… | -9 8 -格温 我 |
[1:23:01] | -7, 6… -I’ve always… | -7 6 -我总是 |
[1:23:03] | -5, 4… -Jason, Jason. | -5 4 -贾森 贾森 |
[1:23:06] | 3 2 1 3 2 1 | |
[1:23:19] | It always stops at one on the show. | 电视上总是数到1才停的 |
[1:23:22] | What were you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:23:24] | -Sir! -What? | -先生 -什么 |
[1:23:26] | The core detonation sequence on the Protector has been aborted. | 保护者号上的定时爆炸被中止了 |
[1:23:29] | Impossible! Impossible! | 不可能 不可能 |
[1:23:32] | Lock a complement of implosion missiles onto the Protector. | 导弹瞄准保护者号 |
[1:23:36] | Tear her apart! | 炸烂它 |
[1:23:48] | He’s finished, he’s finished. | 他已经死了 |
[1:23:50] | Alexander, listen to me. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 亚历山大 听我说 结束了 |
[1:23:54] | The Thermians can handle it from here. We gotta go. Come on. | 下面交给赛米亚人 我们可以走了 |
[1:23:59] | We need that armor back up! | 我们需要启动防护甲 |
[1:24:01] | -Get me a forward view right now! -Plasma armor engaged. | -现在 让我能看到前面 -等离子防护甲已准备好 |
[1:24:07] | All right, Tommy, see if you can’t lose them in that minefield. | 好的 汤米 看看我们是否能在雷区甩掉他们 |
[1:24:09] | -Minefield? -Pedal to the metal, right now! | -雷区 -现在 踩那个金属踏板 |
[1:24:12] | -Pedal to the metal! -All right, let’s go! | -踩那个金属踏板 -好了 走 |
[1:24:24] | Good going, Tommy. Great going. | 干得好 汤米 干得好 |
[1:24:27] | Thrust ahead, full! | 全速向前 |
[1:24:30] | Into the field, go! | 进入雷区 走 |
[1:24:38] | Tommy, can you get us closer to these mines? | 汤米 你能向雷区再近一点吗 |
[1:24:42] | Closer? | 近一点 |
[1:24:47] | I could try. | 我试试 |
[1:24:54] | General, I’ve lost them. | 将军 他们甩掉我们了 |
[1:24:57] | The magnetism of the minefield is disrupting our instruments. | 雷区的磁场干扰了我们的仪器 |
[1:25:02] | Wait! I see something. | 等等 我看到了 |
[1:25:05] | Yes. Yes! There they are. | 是的 是他们 |
[1:25:08] | -Get back on their tail. -I can’t, sir. | -跟上他们 -我不能 先生 |
[1:25:11] | -What? Why not? -Because they’re coming right at us. | -什么 为什么不能 -因为他们正向我们冲过来 |
[1:25:15] | Fire at will. | 开火 |
[1:25:23] | We’re getting hammered, Jason! Return fire? | 我们被打中了 贾森 要还击吗 |
[1:25:26] | No! Divert all energy to the armor! | 不 把能量都转移到防护甲 |
[1:25:29] | How adorable! | 真了不起 |
[1:25:31] | The actors are going to play war with me. | 那些演员居然要和我演战争戏 |
[1:25:34] | Sarris’ ship accelerating toward us at mark two. | 萨理斯的飞船在以2马克的速度向我们加速冲过来 |
[1:25:37] | Accelerate to mark four. | 加速到4马克 |
[1:25:43] | Let me remind you, sonny, | 我来提醒你 孩子 |
[1:25:47] | I am a general. | 我是将军 |
[1:25:50] | If you are counting on me to blink, then you are making a deadly mistake. | 如果你指望我会后退 你就犯了个致命的错误 |
[1:25:57] | Well, let me tell you something, Sarris. | 萨理斯 我告诉你件事 |
[1:26:00] | It doesn’t take a great actor to recognize a bad one. | 好演员一眼就能看出谁是糟糕的演员 |
[1:26:03] | You’re sweating! | 你在流汗 |
[1:26:05] | Armor almost gone, Jason! | 防护甲快不行了 贾森 |
[1:26:07] | You fool! You fail to realize that with your armor gone, | 你这个傻瓜 你没认识到 如果你的防护甲消失的话 |
[1:26:13] | my ship will tear through yours like tissue paper. | 我的飞船将把你们的船 像纸巾一样撕成碎片 |
[1:26:18] | And what you fail to realize is my ship is dragging mines. | 你没有认识到的是 我的飞船拖来了太空雷 |
[1:26:25] | Oh, no! Turn, turn! | 噢 不 转向 转向 |
[1:26:44] | -Yes! -Yes! | -是的 -是的 |
[1:26:47] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 是的 是的 |
[1:26:52] | This is fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[1:27:00] | Mathesar! | 玛西撒 |
[1:27:03] | Oh, my God, you’re alive. | 噢 上帝啊 你还活着 |
[1:27:06] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[1:27:07] | “The ship was a model as big as this. “ | 这条船只是一个这么大的模型 |
[1:27:11] | A very clever deception indeed. | 你真会骗人 |
[1:27:24] | Set a course for home, Commander? | 准备回家 是吗 指挥官 |
[1:27:26] | -Can you do that? -Yeah, it’s just point and click. | -可以吗 -噢 是的 只要轻轻一点 |
[1:27:29] | But we’re going to have to go through the black hole, though. | 但是我们必须要穿过黑洞 |
[1:27:31] | Any objections? | 有人反对吗 |
[1:27:33] | All right, set her up. | 好的 把飞船准备好 |
[1:27:40] | What’s the matter, Mathesar? | 怎么了 玛西撒 |
[1:27:43] | We were hoping you could come with us. | 我们希望你能留下来 |
[1:27:47] | My people have no commander. | 我们没有指挥官 |
[1:27:52] | Mathesar, I think your people have a great commander, | 玛西撒 我想你的人民 有个很棒的指挥官 |
[1:27:57] | sir. | 先生 |
[1:28:06] | All right, Tommy, take us into the black hole. | 好了 汤米 带我们穿过黑洞 |
[1:28:25] | -We’re out! -We’re going home! | -我们出来了 -我们快到家了 |
[1:28:28] | Systems register functional. | 系统调校功能 |
[1:28:30] | All systems are working, Commander. | 所有系统正常 指挥官 |
[1:28:32] | Jason, before the black hole, | 贾森 我们穿越黑洞之前 |
[1:28:34] | there was an energy surge from Sarris’ ship. | 萨理斯的船有股能量传过来 |
[1:28:36] | Let’s not worry about that right now, Alexander. | 我们别担心那些了 亚历山大 |
[1:28:39] | Fred, what are you doing up here? Shouldn’t you be downstairs until we… | 佛莱德 你在干什么 你该呆在楼下直到 |
[1:28:42] | Hey, you know, you could put an eye out with that thing. | 嘿 要知道 你会把我打个洞的 |
[1:28:49] | Fred? | 佛莱德 |
[1:29:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:32] | Mathesar! | 玛西撒 |
[1:29:35] | Activate the Omega 13! | 启动欧米茄13 |
[1:30:01] | -We’re out! -We’re going home! | -我们出来了 -我们快到家了 |
[1:30:05] | Systems register functional. | 系统调校功能 |
[1:30:07] | All systems are working, Commander. | 所有系统正常 指挥官 |
[1:30:09] | Jason, before the black hole, | 贾森 我们穿越黑洞之前 |
[1:30:11] | there was an energy surge from Sarris’ ship. | 萨理斯的船有股能量传过来 |
[1:30:16] | Jason, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 贾森 你在干什么 你干什么啊 |
[1:30:21] | Let go of me. Let… It’s not Fred! | 放开我 放手 不是佛莱德 |
[1:30:23] | That’s Sarris. Listen to me! | 那是萨理斯 听我说 |
[1:30:25] | I’m telling you, it’s not Fred, that’s Sarris! | 我告诉你 那不是佛莱德 是萨理斯 |
[1:30:28] | He’s gonna try to kill all of us! | 他想杀死我们 |
[1:30:39] | Never give up. Never surrender. | 永不放弃 永不妥协 |
[1:30:42] | Jason! Jason! I can’t slow it down! | 贾森 贾森 我慢不下来 |
[1:30:46] | Our ship is too big to enter the atmosphere. | 这船太大了 穿不过大气层 |
[1:30:49] | We need to separate, or we’ll die. | 我们必须分开 要不都得死 |
[1:30:56] | We gotta do it. | 我们必须这样做 |
[1:30:57] | It’s our only hope, Mathesar. Thank you. | 这是我们唯一的希望 玛西撒 谢谢 |
[1:31:01] | Crew to the secondary deck. | 全体船员到第二控制台 |
[1:31:05] | Mathesar! | 玛西撒 |
[1:31:10] | Goodbye, my friends. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[1:31:18] | Fred, get up to command deck. We’re separating. | 佛莱德 到指挥台去 我们要分开了 |
[1:31:47] | On, Teb, on! | 上 泰博 |
[1:31:57] | This is the third day of the Galaxy Con, | 这是银行影迷会的第三天 |
[1:31:59] | and Jason Nesmith and his entire crew | 贾森·耐斯密斯和他的船员们 |
[1:32:01] | are no-shows here at the big event, | 在这个重大的日子里没有出现 |
[1:32:04] | much to the disappointment of all these fans. | 这使所有影迷 也就是人们称作的探险迷们 非常失望 |
[1:32:06] | Bye. Be back soon! | 再见 我们很快就会回来的 |
[1:32:08] | Well… Wait. Brandon, where are you going with all those fireworks? | 等等 布兰登 你们去哪儿 带这么多烟花干吗 |
[1:32:11] | The Protector got super-accelerated coming out of the black hole | 保护者号以极快的速度从黑洞中冲出来了 |
[1:32:14] | and it’s, like, nailed the atmosphere at mark 15, | 以15马克的速度冲进大气层 |
[1:32:17] | which, you guys know, is pretty unstable, obviously, | 这种速度 很显然看起来很不稳定 |
[1:32:20] | so we’re gonna help Laredo guide it on the vox ultra-frequency carrier | 我们必须用超高频信号传送器 来给他们导航 |
[1:32:23] | and use Roman candles for visual confirmation. | 烟花用来给他们确认方位 |
[1:32:26] | All right, dinner’s at 7: 00. | 好的 晚饭7点开饭 |
[1:32:32] | Well, he’s outside. | 他们出来了 |
[1:34:02] | Lieutenant Laredo, Tommy Webber! | 拉雷多上尉 汤米·韦伯 |
[1:34:08] | Hi, Tommy! | 嗨 汤米 |
[1:34:12] | The beautiful Tawny Madison, Gwen DeMarco! | 漂亮的桃丽·麦迪逊 格温·迪马科 |
[1:34:17] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:34:19] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:34:21] | Wow, what effects! | 哇喔 影响太深刻了 |
[1:34:24] | Another shipmate! Yes, the more, the merrier! | 另一个船员 来的越多 越让人高兴 |
[1:34:29] | The ship’s Tech Sergeant Chen, Fred Kwan, and a friend. | 这是船上的技师中士陈 佛莱德·科温 和他的朋友 |
[1:34:35] | Dr. Lazarus, Alexander Dane! | 拉扎罗斯博士 亚历山大·邓恩 |
[1:34:39] | Give him a big hand. He’s British! Yes, sir! | 给点掌声 他是个英国人 是的 先生 |
[1:34:44] | Commander Peter Quincy Taggart, Jason Nesmith! | 指挥官彼得·昆西·塔加特 贾森·耐斯密斯 |
[1:34:58] | Great driving, Tommy. | 干得好啊 汤米 |
[1:35:00] | Yes! Yes! | 噢 是的 |
[1:35:09] | Quick, quick! Go, go! Move, move! | 快 快 行动起来 |
[1:35:19] | Once again, Commander Peter Quincy Taggart, | 再一次 彼得·昆西·塔加特 |
[1:35:23] | Mr. Jason Nesmith! | 贾森·耐斯密斯先生 |
[1:35:27] | Come on, give it up for the crew, the NSEA Protector! | 来啊 向全体船员 NSEA保护者致敬 |
[1:35:34] | True love! Yes! | 啊 伟大的真爱 是的 |
[1:35:38] | Wow! | 哇喔 |
[1:35:41] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:35:46] | They’re here for you, folks. Come on! | 他们都来了 站起来吧 |
[1:35:49] | What a show! | 太精彩了 |
[1:35:52] | What a show! Yes! | 太精彩了 是啊 |
[1:35:57] | Yes! Give it up! Wow! | 来啊 站起来 |
[1:36:02] | Come on, give it up! Give it all up | 来啊 都站起来 |
[1:36:05] | for the crew of your favorite show, Galaxy Quest! Wow! | 向我们最喜爱的 《银河探险》的全体船员致敬 哇喔 |
[1:36:12] | Come on, come on! | 来呀 来呀 |
[1:36:24] | Don’t forget to buy a Galaxy Quest T-shirt on your way out. Thank you. | 出去的时候不要忘了 买《银河探险》的T恤 谢谢 |
[1:36:35] | And now, back again after 18 years, the new adventures of Galaxy Quest. | 过了18年又回来了 《银河探险》新冒险 |
[1:41:56] | Never give up. Never surrender. | 永不放弃 决不妥协 |