英文名称:Serenity
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Do you see that, Captain? | 你看见了吗 船长 |
[02:06] | Yeah. I see him. | 是啊 我看见他了 |
[02:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[02:15] | You think the beast is close? | 你认为那只野兽已经靠近了吗 |
[02:23] | – What do you say, Duke? – He’s down there somewhere. | -你怎么看 杜克 -他正在水下某处 |
[02:26] | Making up his damn mind. | 打着他的算盘 |
[02:44] | Yeah, boy! | 干得好 小伙子 |
[02:47] | Holy fuck. Duke, get the fighting jacket. | 天杀的 杜克 把战斗衣拿来 |
[02:51] | Dill, what are you doing? The hook is set. | 迪尔 你在干什么 鱼已经咬钩了 |
[02:53] | You’re going to have to hand over the rod to the paying customer. | 你应该把鱼竿交给付钱的顾客 |
[02:56] | No, Duke. It’s him. | 不 杜克 是他 |
[03:00] | How can you possibly know it’s the same fish? | 你怎么可能会知道这是同一条鱼 |
[03:02] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[03:04] | Take the wheel and hold her steady. | 去掌舵 保持船的稳定 |
[03:06] | Okay, sir. Can I take over the rod now, please? | 好了先生 现在能把鱼竿给我了吗 拜托 |
[03:08] | Here we go, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[03:10] | Sir, we paid you 700 bucks for this. | 先生 我们为这个付了你七百块 |
[03:12] | Dill, you struck. He’s hooked. | 迪尔 你钓上了 他上钩了 |
[03:13] | Get out of the chair and give the man the rod. | 快从椅子上下来 把鱼竿给他 |
[03:19] | This is my brother’s fish, sir. Get off the fucking chair. | 这条鱼是我哥哥的 先生 快滚下椅子 |
[03:23] | – Get in the hold. – Oh, man. | -进船舱 -天哪 |
[03:26] | Sit down and shut the fuck up, the both of you. | 坐下然后给我闭嘴 你们俩都是 |
[03:28] | Son of a bitch. We paid you 700 plus gas. | 混蛋 我们付了你七百块外加汽油钱 |
[03:33] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的给我滚出去 |
[03:37] | Looks like this is a trophy fish, guys. | 看来这是条大鱼 二位 |
[03:39] | Go get some beers. Enjoy the show, yeah? | 拿几瓶啤酒 享受一下这场表演 好吗 |
[03:43] | Duke, take the wheel. He’s headed to open water. Follow him. | 杜克你掌舵 他正游向开放水域 跟着他 |
[03:48] | Here we go. Here we go, kid. | 来吧 来吧 孩子 |
[03:53] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[04:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[04:42] | I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[04:44] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[04:52] | Take the leader. He’s spent. | 抓住线 他没力气了 |
[04:54] | No. He still has spunk in him, Dill. | 不 他还有力气 迪尔 |
[04:57] | No, no. He’s dead in the water. | 不不 他已经死在水里了 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:11] | You got him? Bring him up. | 你拉住了吗 把他拽上来 |
[05:15] | No, no, no. He’s done. Bring him up. | 不不不 他已经完蛋了 把他拖上来 |
[05:19] | There he is. Easy. | 他来了 慢点 |
[05:22] | That’s right. Come on, Duke. | 就这样 加油 杜克 |
[05:26] | Here we go. Nice and steady. | 快好了 稳住 |
[05:31] | We got him this time, kid. | 这次我们抓住他了 孩子 |
[05:35] | – No, no! – I’m sorry. | -不 不要 -对不起 |
[05:43] | If you think we’re gonna pay you | 你要是觉得我们会 |
[05:44] | a fucking single dollar for this fiasco, | 为你这场惨败付上一分钱 |
[05:48] | you’re out of your fucking mind. | 你他妈就疯了 |
[06:57] | Lieutenant Gonzales said without a paper contract, | 冈萨雷斯警长说没有书面合同 |
[06:59] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[07:00] | So the Gringos don’t pay. | 格林戈兄弟不付钱 |
[07:02] | No kingfish to sell to Lionel | 没有大鱼可以卖给莱昂内尔 |
[07:05] | because you spent all day on tuna. | 因为你一直在跟那条金枪鱼死磕 |
[07:06] | I’ll pay you. Okay? | 我会付钱给你的 好吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah? How? | 是吗 拿什么付 |
[07:32] | Mr. Baker Dill, | 贝克·迪尔先生 |
[07:34] | I am increasingly fond of the way you say hello. | 我越来越喜欢你打招呼的方式了 |
[07:47] | Jack said he heard two fat guys in the Rope | 杰克说他听缆绳酒吧里的两个胖子说 |
[07:51] | say you pulled a knife on them. | 你拿刀对着他们 |
[07:57] | You ever thought about taking a course in customer relations? | 你有没有想过上课学学怎么处理跟顾客的关系 |
[08:04] | And, by the way, have you seen my damn cat? | 顺便 你有没有见过我那只该死的猫 |
[08:07] | I think he’s up at Joe’s. I think old Joe’s feeding him sprats. | 他应该在乔那里 老乔应该在喂他小鱼吃 |
[08:11] | You made it all the way up to the cannery | 你在决定回来见我之前 |
[08:13] | before you decided to turn around and see me. | 都已经走到罐头工厂那边了 |
[08:16] | – Why did you come, Dill? – Why do you think? | -你为什么要来 迪尔 -你觉得为什么 |
[08:21] | It’s just heard you went to the Mercantile Bank this morning. | 我听说你今天上午去了商业银行 |
[08:24] | – Who’d you get? – Carter. Asshole. | -谁接待的 -卡特 那个混蛋 |
[08:27] | How did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[08:28] | Now, Constance, you know damn well how I did. | 康斯坦丝 你明明都知道的 |
[08:31] | Round here everybody knows everything. | 这地方每个人都知道一切 |
[08:33] | Well, heard the bank refused to extend your loan. | 听说银行拒绝给你的贷款延期 |
[08:36] | So now you can’t even afford gas. | 所以你现在连汽油钱都没了 |
[08:40] | I’m just a little hurt you got all the way as far as Joe’s place | 我就是有点受伤 你连乔那里都去了 |
[08:43] | before you decided on the last resort. | 最后才不得已来找我 |
[08:47] | Baker Dill, you’re no more than a hooker. | 贝克·迪尔 你跟个男妓也没区别 |
[08:51] | Hooker who can’t afford hooks. | 买不起鱼钩的男妓 |
[08:56] | How’s your son? | 你儿子怎么样了 |
[08:58] | Still pumping gas in Miami. Why? | 还在迈阿密加油站加油 为什么这么问 |
[09:01] | Well, he was good around the boat. | 他对船挺在行的 |
[09:03] | If he ever wants to quit pumping gas, I’d take him on. | 要是他什么时候不想干那个了 我想要他 |
[09:06] | What’s wrong with Duke? | 杜克怎么了吗 |
[09:09] | I don’t know. He’s gone a little crazy. | 我不知道 他最近有点疯 |
[09:12] | Him or you? | 是他疯还是你疯 |
[09:16] | You know, Duke’s got a grandkid in college. | 杜克有个在读大学的孙子 |
[09:19] | He needs work that pays. | 他需要有报酬的工作 |
[09:24] | How dare old Joe feed my cat. | 老乔怎么敢喂我的猫 |
[09:28] | I like my cats to depend on me. | 我想让我的猫猫们都依赖我 |
[09:33] | My sweet kitty. | 我可爱的小猫 |
[10:08] | Hey, Dill. | 迪尔 |
[10:11] | And one for old Wes. | 给老韦斯也来一杯 |
[10:20] | There you go, Wes. | 你的酒 韦斯 |
[10:22] | Heard you had him on again, Dill. | 听说你又碰上他了 迪尔 |
[10:25] | Old Wes wonders if it isn’t | 老韦斯想知道 |
[10:27] | the same big old tuna that broke his heart. | 是不是那同一条让他伤透了心的大金枪鱼 |
[10:35] | You’ve hooked him five times since New Year, right? | 今年你已经碰上他五次了 是不是 |
[10:37] | Four. | 四次 |
[10:40] | Why don’t you give him a name? | 为什么不给他起个名字 |
[10:42] | Me and the boys were saying you should give him a name. | 我和伙计们都觉得你应该给他起个名字 |
[10:45] | Well, already gave him a name. | 我已经给他起了名字了 |
[10:55] | His name’s Justice. | 他的名字叫正义 |
[11:35] | Tomorrow morning, 5: 30. | 明早五点半 |
[11:37] | You got money for gas? | 你有钱买汽油吗 |
[11:39] | Well, if didn’t, where would we go? | 要是我没有 我们还能去哪里 |
[11:41] | So how many have we got? | 所以我们能赚多少 |
[11:43] | Dill? How many paying customers are we taking out tomorrow? | 迪尔 明天有多少顾客付钱出海 |
[11:46] | None, Duke. Just you and me. | 没有 杜克 就我们俩 |
[11:49] | – You can’t afford to waste gas. – That was him today. | -你不能再浪费汽油了 -今天是他 |
[11:55] | It was him. | 是他 |
[11:59] | Dear Lord, | 老天爷啊 |
[12:01] | can’t you put that man and that damn fish together? | 你就不能把他和那条鱼凑一对吗 |
[12:13] | Tomorrow’s low tide at noon and 25. High tide 2100. | 明日午时低潮为25米 满潮在晚上九点 |
[12:17] | Set fair for a beautiful Plymouth day. | 明日普利茅斯将迎来晴朗的一天 |
[12:28] | Hey there, kitty cat. Mama wants you home. | 你好啊 小猫猫 你妈妈叫你回去 |
[12:54] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[13:01] | Could have sworn he was spent. | 我发誓我感觉到他没力了 |
[13:03] | Could feel it in my hands. | 我能感觉到他在我手里 |
[13:44] | Gonna fucking murder you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[13:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:58] | This is Plymouth Radio, | 这里是普利茅斯电台 |
[14:00] | broadcasting to Plymouth Island and the ocean all around. | 在普利茅斯岛以及周边海域播送 |
[14:06] | It’s another beautiful morning here in Plymouth, | 又是一个普利茅斯的美丽清晨 |
[14:08] | the most beautiful island in this damn dirty world. | 这个岛是肮脏世界里最美丽的存在 |
[14:11] | Temperature of mid-eighties, humidity just perfect | 气温在29度左右 湿度正好 |
[14:14] | and the air smells of sweet sugar cane. | 空气里充斥着甘蔗的甜香 |
[14:16] | A perfect day to go out there on the ocean | 是个适合出海 |
[14:19] | and catch that damn fish. | 然后抓住那条臭鱼的好天气 |
[14:43] | That was ‘Mama Told Papa’. | 刚刚为您送上的是《妈妈告诉爸爸》 |
[14:45] | What did Mama tell Papa? | 妈妈告诉了爸爸什么呢 |
[14:53] | Alright, Kali, just give me the damn fish, yeah? | 好了 时母 让我抓到那条该死的鱼好吗 |
[15:35] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[15:40] | Reel ’em in. | 把线卷起来吧 |
[15:43] | We’re done for the day. | 今天就到这里 |
[15:59] | I’ll take the bait to Lionel and at least get something for it. | 我会把诱饵带给莱昂内尔 至少换两个钱 |
[16:02] | No, Duke. We don’t deal fucking bait. | 不 杜克 我们不卖他妈的诱饵 |
[16:08] | You know what? Maybe it’s about fucking luck. | 你知道吗 也许这件事靠的就是该死的运气 |
[16:11] | Maybe you’re bringing me bad luck, Duke. | 也许你让我触霉头了 杜克 |
[16:14] | Ever since your wife died, we haven’t caught jack shit. | 你老婆死之后 我们还什么都没抓到过 |
[16:25] | That’s right. Find yourself a commercial boat. | 这才对 给自己找艘商船吧 |
[16:36] | Alright, kid. Just you and me now. | 好了 孩子 就剩我们俩了 |
[16:55] | Give me a swizzle. | 给我来杯鸡尾酒 |
[16:58] | You know, Dill, there’s an Indian woman up by Mace’s boatyard | 迪尔 梅斯的船坞那儿有个印度女人 |
[17:01] | who says she can adjust people’s luck. | 说是能让人转运 |
[17:02] | She got that Argentinian couple a baby. | 她给那对阿根廷夫妇求了一个孩子 |
[17:04] | Well, I don’t need a baby, Jack. | 我可不需要孩子 杰克 |
[17:06] | You need something, man. | 但你确实需要什么 伙计 |
[17:07] | Yeah, need a drink. | 是啊 需要来一杯 |
[17:09] | Thought we’d established that. | 我以为我们已经达成共识了 |
[17:12] | Percentages are not science. | 百分比可不是科学 |
[17:14] | You can’t tell the future from the past. | 你没办法用过去预知未来 |
[17:16] | You need instinct. And hear you just lost that. | 你需要直觉 听说你刚刚失去了 |
[17:23] | Duke was in here about half an hour ago. | 杜克半小时前在这里 |
[17:27] | Says he’s available for the morning shift. | 他说他可以来轮早班了 |
[17:30] | Doctor Bob was in here drinking. Said he heard about the knife. | 鲍勃医生也在这里喝酒 他听说刀子那事了 |
[17:34] | Said maybe you should go and see him, | 他说也许你该去他那里看看 |
[17:36] | talk to him about your state of mind. | 然后谈谈你的精神状态 |
[17:37] | Was that before or after his third tequila? | 是他喝了三杯龙舌兰之前还是之后 |
[17:40] | You and joke about that, but some of the guys are concerned. | 你我之间开开玩笑 但确实有人担心 |
[17:45] | There’s money in fishing swordfish at night. | 晚上捕剑鱼也有钱的 |
[17:48] | No asshole tourists on board. | 船上也不会有什么讨人厌的观光客 |
[17:49] | Lionel pays for grunts and flatfish too. | 鸡鱼和比目鱼莱昂内尔也收购的 |
[17:53] | – I fish tuna. – You fish for one tuna, man. | -我只抓金枪鱼 -你只抓那一条金枪鱼 |
[17:57] | And that’s a tuna that’s only in your head. | 那条鱼你根本也就只能想想 抓不到的 |
[18:08] | I’ll get that. | 我来付这杯的钱 |
[18:18] | Good to see you, John. | 见到你真好 约翰 |
[18:23] | – I’ll have a sparkling water too. – Ice and lemon? | -我也来杯苏打水吧 -加冰块和柠檬吗 |
[18:26] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[18:30] | So, what do you say? | 所以 你怎么说 |
[18:36] | – I say I’m not called John any more. – Fate’s funny, huh? | -我说我已经不叫约翰了 -造化弄人啊 |
[18:40] | Okay, Karen, I don’t believe in coincidence. | 行了 凯伦 我不相信巧合 |
[18:44] | Neither do I. | 我也不信 |
[18:49] | Welcome to Plymouth, ma’am. | 欢迎来到普利茅斯 小姐 |
[18:52] | Do you have a place here? | 你知道这里有什么好地方吗 |
[18:54] | Maybe we can go to dinner? | 也许我们可以去吃顿晚饭 |
[18:55] | Only place is the Rope and you’re in it. | 唯一的地方就是缆绳酒吧 你已经在这里了 |
[18:58] | I’d like to talk to you someplace private. | 我想在私人场合跟你谈谈 |
[19:01] | I’d like to know what the fuck you’re doing out here | 我想知道你他妈来这里干嘛 |
[19:03] | on the edge of nowhere. | 就是个小破地方 |
[19:04] | I came to tell you you were right | 我来是想告诉你 你是对的 |
[19:08] | and I was wrong. | 我是错的 |
[19:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:21] | I hear you have a boat. | 我听说你有艘船 |
[19:28] | – You own this boat? – Well, me and the bank. | -这艘船是你的吗 -我和银行 |
[19:31] | We take turns. | 我们轮着当主人 |
[19:35] | This is about as private as it gets. | 这里总够私人了吧 |
[19:37] | How did you find me and what do you want? | 你怎么找到我的 你想要什么 |
[19:40] | Back in the real world they got this thing called Facebook. | 现实世界里有个东西叫脸书 |
[19:42] | – You ever heard of it? – No. | -你听说过吗 -没有 |
[19:46] | Well, when I decided to track you down, | 当我想找到你的时候 |
[19:47] | I reached out to some of the guys from school. | 我联系了几个老同学 |
[19:50] | You remember Dotey? The relentless one? | 你还记得多蒂吗 那个高冷的女孩子 |
[19:53] | Well, she put together a class reunion a couple of years ago. | 她前两年才组织了一场同学聚会 |
[19:55] | The only two who didn’t show were you and me. | 只有你和我没去 |
[19:59] | Nobody knew where you were. | 没人知道你在哪里 |
[20:02] | Everybody knew about Iraq and the medals. | 每个人都知道伊拉克战争和奥运会奖牌数的事 |
[20:08] | So little Greg had gone fishing on this boat | 所以小格雷格乘着某艘船 |
[20:10] | on some island in the middle of nowhere and he had caught a fish | 在某个不知名的小岛上钓鱼 他钓到了一条 |
[20:15] | and had his photo taken with it. | 还和这艘船拍了照 |
[20:16] | And he said that there was this guy in the shot | 他还说相片里有个男人 |
[20:19] | who looked just like John Mason. | 长得很像约翰·梅森 |
[20:21] | Only he said the guy was calling himself… | 只不过他说这个男人叫自己 |
[20:25] | Baker Dill. | 贝克·迪尔 |
[20:27] | – Was it a big fish? – Excuse me? | -是条大鱼吗 -什么 |
[20:29] | If he had his photo taken, it must have been a big fish. | 如果他都拍照留念了 肯定是条很大的鱼吧 |
[20:34] | So I tracked down the photo. | 所以我搜了下那张照片 |
[20:36] | Couldn’t tell if it was you standing there or not, | 虽然看不出来是不是你站在那里 |
[20:37] | but the name gave it away, Baker Dill. | 但名字把你暴露了 贝克·迪尔 |
[20:40] | Dillon Baker was the only teacher you respected at Morgan. | 迪伦·贝克是你在摩根唯一尊敬的老师 |
[20:43] | He taught math, right? | 他教数学的 对吧 |
[20:45] | You still haven’t told me what you want. | 你还是没跟我说你想怎么样 |
[20:50] | I figured if you were using an assumed name, you were on the run. | 我推测如果你还在用化名 肯定是在逃亡了 |
[20:53] | I’m just waiting on some things back home | 我只是在家里坐着 |
[20:54] | to lose their significance. | 等一些事情慢慢失去他们的意义 |
[20:56] | I thought you being outside the law would be okay. | 我觉得你要是违法了也没事 |
[20:59] | In fact it would be good. | 实际上还挺好的 |
[21:03] | Cause like I say… | 因为就像我说的那样 |
[21:06] | you were right and I was wrong. | 在弗兰克的事上 |
[21:09] | About Frank. | 你是对的 是我错了 |
[21:13] | He got richer and bigger | 他变得有钱又自大 |
[21:16] | and drunker and angrier. | 然后总是醉醺醺的还易怒 |
[21:19] | Hands turned to fists. | 巴掌变成了拳头 |
[21:21] | So get a divorce. Except I guess you can’t. | 那就离婚啊 不过我觉得你不能 |
[21:25] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[21:29] | He’s even more connected than he was. Cubans out of Miami. | 他比之前更有门路了 迈阿密的古巴人 |
[21:33] | If I tried to leave, | 如果我企图逃走 |
[21:34] | he’d find a hole for me in one of his construction sites. | 他会在自己的建筑工地给我挖个坑埋了 |
[21:37] | That’s the truth. | 就是那样 |
[21:42] | I didn’t come here thinking you might forgive me. | 我来这不是觉得你会原谅我 |
[21:45] | He’s violent with you, right? | 他打你了 对吗 |
[21:54] | Different kinds. | 各种各样的 |
[21:56] | He’s refined it lately. | 他最近有在改进 |
[21:59] | And how’s my son with that, Karen? | 这事对我儿子有什么影响 凯伦 |
[22:04] | How’s my son with this refinement? | 所谓的改进对我儿子有什么影响吗 |
[22:10] | He hides away. | 他躲起来了 |
[22:12] | – I swear to fucking God. – It’s my fault. It’s my fault. | -我对天发誓 -是我不好 都是我的错 |
[22:14] | He gets scared when we fight. | 我们吵架的时候 他很害怕 |
[22:16] | – Fucking come back here you bitch. – Okay, I’m sorry. Daddy… | -给我滚过来 -对不起 爸爸 |
[22:18] | He plays games. | 他经常玩游戏 |
[22:21] | He has his computer, plays for hours and hours. | 他有自己的电脑 然后一直玩游戏 |
[22:27] | School says he’s got a unique ability, | 学校说他有特殊的才能 |
[22:29] | but he just seems kind of broken down. | 但他看起来就像是崩溃了 |
[22:32] | I take that little fucking prick in. Don’t make me come in there. | 我收留了那个拖油瓶 不要逼我进去 |
[22:39] | John. | 约翰 |
[22:41] | Saving Patrick is the reason I’m here. | 我来这里是为了救出帕特里克的 |
[22:45] | I’m in hell now, John. | 我现在像在地狱里一样 约翰 |
[22:53] | This can be just business. | 这可以只是纯粹的交易 |
[22:57] | You need money. Me and Patrick need a way out. | 你需要钱 我和帕特里克需要逃出去 |
[23:01] | My husband is joining me here the day after tomorrow. | 我丈夫后天会来这里找我 |
[23:05] | I told him that I would charter a boat for fishing tuna. | 我跟他说会租一条船钓金枪鱼 |
[23:11] | I want you to take him out on your boat, | 我想要你带他到你的船上去 |
[23:13] | let him get drunk… | 灌醉他 |
[23:17] | then drop him in the ocean for the sharks. | 然后把他丢进海里喂鲨鱼 |
[23:21] | In return I will give you | 作为酬金 我会给你 |
[23:24] | ten million dollars cash. | 一千万美元 现金 |
[23:33] | Listen, before the moon goes down, I got fish to catch. | 月亮下去之前 我还要钓鱼 |
[23:36] | – I need you the fuck off my boat. – Ten million dollars, John. | -你可以下船了 -一千万美元 约翰 |
[23:39] | Get the fuck off my boat. | 滚下我的船 |
[23:48] | I’m at the American Hotel. | 我就在美国旅馆 |
[23:49] | Mr. Dill! Mr. Baker Dill! Can I speak to you a moment? | 贝克·迪尔先生 我可以跟你说几句吗 |
[23:55] | Mr. Dill! I just need a few minutes of your time. | 迪尔先生 我只占用你一点时间 |
[24:03] | Ma’am. Do you know the captain of that boat? | 女士 你认识那艘船的船长吗 |
[24:31] | Hey, Constance. | 康斯坦丝 你好 |
[24:33] | – What are you doing up here? – Looking for my damn cat. | -你在这做什么 -找我的猫 |
[24:38] | Front pocket. | 前面口袋 |
[24:42] | I’m allowed inside? | 我可以进去吗 |
[24:43] | Only if you wipe your feet. Thank you, ma’am. | 先把鞋底擦干净 谢谢了 女士 |
[24:52] | – I hear you got lucky last night. – Yeah, sure did. | -我听说你昨晚挺走运 -是啊 |
[24:54] | Three swordfish over 50 pound. 800 bucks. | 三条剑鱼 50多磅 赚了800刀 |
[24:58] | Plus cut out the cheeks for breakfast. You want some? | 我还切下了些脸颊肉做早餐 你要来点吗 |
[25:02] | They say she looks like some kind of model. | 他们说她看起来像模特一样 |
[25:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:06] | Consuela said the lady | 康斯薇拉说那位女士说 |
[25:08] | said her husband’s coming here to catch tuna. | 她的丈夫要来钓金枪鱼 |
[25:10] | Doesn’t anyone around here do any work they’re paid to do? | 这儿的人是不是都光站着不干活 |
[25:13] | Is that why she came to see you? – Yep. | -这就是她来见你的原因吗 -是的 |
[25:16] | – Are you going to take him out? – Nope. | -你要带他出海吗 -不 |
[25:19] | – Where are you going? – To take a shower. | -你要去哪 -洗个澡 |
[25:44] | You’re selfish, you fucking bitch. You always have to go in. | 你这个自私的贱人 你总是这样 |
[25:47] | Dad. There’s something I need you to do. | 爸爸 我需要你做些事 |
[26:56] | Don’t you fucking dare. You show me no fucking gratitude. | 你敢 你给我放尊重些 |
[27:42] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[27:48] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[28:55] | Frank. God. | 弗兰克 天啊 |
[29:00] | Rolled in a day early, baby. | 早一天过来了 宝贝 |
[29:01] | But there were no flights today. | 但今天没有航班啊 |
[29:06] | I rented a Learjet. | 我租了一架飞机 |
[29:08] | I had to come and get you. | 我得过来见你 |
[29:11] | Let’s get this fucking show on the road, huh? | 开始我们的巡回演出吧 |
[29:16] | I paid a fucking jet for this, so let’s… let’s lose the robe. | 我花了大价钱租了飞机的 脱衣服吧 |
[29:23] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[29:25] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢地 |
[29:33] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:57] | Just a little scratch. | 小抓痕而已 |
[30:00] | A little scratch, huh? | 小抓痕 |
[30:02] | Playing with a cat maybe? | 大概和猫一起玩了 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:10] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:29] | Man of the moment. Your ears burning? | 风云人物 什么风把你吹来了 |
[30:31] | I’ve come to settle up, Lois. | 我是来付欠款的 洛伊丝 |
[30:33] | Well, if you want my opinion, I didn’t think she was so special. | 依我看来 她没什么特别的 |
[30:37] | Parading right there on the quay with some big hat and shades | 戴着一顶大帽子在码头上晃悠 |
[30:39] | like it’s 90 degrees. | 跟气温三十多度似的 |
[30:41] | I owe you for 20 spoons, hooks and a thousand yards of line. | 我欠你20个匙子 鱼钩和三千英尺的鱼线 |
[30:45] | That’s 25 dollars. | 一共25刀 |
[30:47] | And her husband. Man. | 还有她的丈夫 我的天 |
[30:49] | Her husband arrived on a jet decorated like a cake. | 坐着一架装饰得像蛋糕一样的喷射机过来的 |
[30:53] | Consuela says he came early to surprise her. | 康斯薇拉说他提前到了 要给她惊喜 |
[30:55] | Gave Carlos 150 for finding champagne at 10am. | 给卡洛斯150刀 让他大早上十点找香槟 |
[30:58] | A dozen regular sevens | 一打普通7号线 |
[31:00] | and a couple of feathers as well, will you? | 还要些羽毛 可以吗 |
[31:03] | Going after swordfish again? | 又要去捕剑鱼了 |
[31:05] | Guess you gotta pay the bills now that Duke’s gone. | 杜克走了 我猜你现在可以付得起账单了吧 |
[31:08] | Poor old Duke. He’s got himself some day work up at the boatyard. | 可怜的老杜克 他在船厂找了些白天的工作 |
[31:12] | Poor old Duke. | 可怜的老杜克 |
[31:14] | You shouldn’t have blamed his wife for your bad luck. | 你不应该因为自己运气坏而怪他的亡妻 |
[31:16] | I don’t. Blame your damn hooks. Two cedars. | 我没有 怪的是你的破鱼钩 两条香柏杆 |
[31:19] | – For tuna? – What else? | -要钓金枪鱼吗 -还有什么 |
[31:22] | Swordfish at night, tuna in the day. When are you gonna sleep? | 晚上剑鱼 白天金枪鱼 你什么时候睡觉 |
[31:25] | When I’ve bought my boat from the bank. | 等我把船从银行买下的时候 |
[31:27] | Nine dollars. | 9刀 |
[31:28] | Then I’m gonna sail away | 然后我就要开着船 |
[31:30] | to somewhere where nobody knows your business. | 去一个没人任何人知道我的地方 |
[31:35] | What name are you gonna use there? | 那时候你打算用什么名字 |
[31:39] | Consuela says the big guy beat her with his hands and his belt. | 康斯薇拉说那个人用手和皮带打了她 |
[31:44] | Hour and a half. She didn’t make a sound. | 整整一个半小时 她一声没吭 |
[31:50] | Miami is some strange place, right? | 迈阿密是个怪地方 是吧 |
[31:54] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[31:56] | There was some skinny guy from Fontaine looking for you. | 有个方丹公司的瘦子找你 |
[31:59] | He left you his card. | 他留下了名片 |
[32:04] | 方丹公司 船舶渔具 里德·米勒 | |
[32:09] | Captain. My wife says you’re being a little difficult. | 船长 我的妻子说你有些难约 |
[32:13] | Well, as explained to your wife last night, | 就跟昨晚和你妻子解释的一样 |
[32:16] | I don’t have a first mate right now. | 我现在没有大副了 |
[32:18] | And by law I’m not allowed to take tourists out alone. | 按照法律 我不能独自一人带游客出海 |
[32:21] | The law, huh? Funny you should say that. | 法律 你居然说法律 |
[32:23] | Cause ain’t seen any law around here | 我离开迈阿密之后 |
[32:24] | that’d cost more than ten bucks since left Miami. | 没看出来这里有任何法律不能花十块钱摆平 |
[32:27] | I can’t afford to lose my licence. | 我担不起吊销执照的风险 |
[32:29] | Take the cock out of your mouth. | 别瞎哔哔了 |
[32:30] | Four years in a line I won the Bermuda Yellow Fin Tournament. | 连续四年百慕达黄鳍金枪鱼锦标赛我都赢了 |
[32:33] | 54, 70, 73 and a 56 pounds. | 分别是54 70 73和56磅 |
[32:37] | Well, your proficiency does not alter the regulations. | 你的熟练度并不会改变规矩 |
[32:40] | My proficiency. Jesus, he talks like a fucking college professor. | 我的熟练度 天 他讲话跟大学教授一样 |
[32:49] | My wife, my beautiful wife, she arranged this trip. | 我的妻子 美丽的妻子 计划了这次旅行 |
[32:53] | She sat up on the fucking internet night after night, | 她每晚坐在电脑前做功课 |
[32:56] | typing away to find the perfect boat to make this trip perfect, | 想为这次完美的旅行找一条完美的船 |
[33:00] | because she wants it to be perfect, perfect for me. | 因为她想要他尽善尽美 为了我 |
[33:04] | Now, myself, well, I’d say a | 现在 我自己得说 |
[33:05] | son of a bitch runs a bucket same as any other, | 你这破船跟其他人没什么两样 |
[33:08] | and I’d fly to some other island. | 我可以飞去其他的岛 |
[33:10] | But I don’t got time. I only got two days. | 但我没有时间了 我只有两天 |
[33:14] | So, let’s be here at seven, | 所以我们明早七点碰面 |
[33:16] | just me, you and the motherfucking tuna. | 就你我和破金枪鱼 |
[33:19] | I already told you, it’s not worth the risk. | 我跟你说过 这不值得我冒险 |
[33:22] | I’m not gonna do it. – Please think about it, Mr. Dill. | -不会去的 -拜托再考虑下 迪尔先生 |
[33:26] | It’s okay, honey. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[33:29] | Every man has his price. | 每个人心里都有个价格 |
[33:31] | Tomorrow at 7am I’m gonna be here. So should you. | 明天早上七点 我会来这 你也必须到 |
[33:43] | Mr. Dill! | 迪尔先生 |
[33:46] | Damn it. Damn it. Mr. Dill! | 该死 该死 迪尔先生 |
[33:57] | There’s something wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[33:59] | There appears to be a | 好像跟我的计划 |
[34:00] | 20-second discrepancy in my allotted schedule. | 有20秒的出入 |
[34:08] | Two nights in a row. The moon change your luck? | 连着两晚都有收获 月亮改变了你的运气吗 |
[34:11] | I’d say 110 pounds. | 我猜这有110磅 |
[34:13] | And they’re billfish? | 这是尖嘴鱼 |
[34:15] | Say 800 dollars? | 800刀怎么样 |
[34:18] | Yesterday when you came in with the swordfish, | 昨天你带着一条剑鱼回来 |
[34:20] | I thought at last Baker Dill has seen sense. | 我以为贝克·迪尔总算想通了 |
[34:26] | But hear from Lois you bought new cedars. | 但听洛伊丝说你买了新的香柏竿 |
[34:29] | So even though you’re making money on night fish, | 所以即使晚上补鱼让你入账 |
[34:32] | you’re still going out after that fish that’s in your head. | 你还是要去追着脑子里那条鱼不放 |
[34:35] | You do know it’s just in your head, right? | 你知道他只存在你的脑子里 对吧 |
[34:37] | Well, hell, yeah. That’s why gotta get him out of there. | 所以我得把他抓出来啊 |
[34:41] | And yesterday there was some skinny guy out of Fontaine. | 然后昨天方丹公司有个瘦子 |
[34:46] | Got here right after you left. | 刚好在你走之后来了 |
[34:54] | What are you doing all the way down here, kitty cat? | 你一路跑这里来做什么 小猫咪 |
[34:58] | I’ll take you home, collect my reward. | 我要带你回家领赏了 |
[35:16] | In a hurry today? | 今天有些赶啊 |
[35:18] | I need to be on the ocean before ten. | 我需要在十点前到达海上 |
[35:22] | So tell me the truth, Dill. You knew her before, right? | 跟我说实话 迪尔 你之前认识她对吗 |
[35:27] | – I hear she needs to be saved. – Yeah? | -我听到她说需要被拯救 -嗯 |
[35:31] | He gets drunk, beats her up. | 他喝醉酒 会家暴她 |
[35:36] | You don’t treat me badly. | 你不会这样对我 |
[35:38] | We just lean on each other a little. | 我们只是稍微相互依靠着 |
[35:41] | I give you cash when the fish don’t bite | 如果鱼不咬勾 我给你钱 |
[35:44] | and you find my cat when they do. | 如果咬的话 你要找到我的猫 |
[35:47] | Catch the cat for Constance. | 把康斯坦丝的猫抓回来 |
[35:52] | Okay, Dill, say fate gave you the choice. | 迪尔 要是上天给你选择 |
[35:54] | You can get the lady | 要么你可以跟那个女的在一起 |
[35:55] | or you can catch that tuna that’s in your head. | 要么你可以钓到你脑子里的那条金枪鱼 |
[35:59] | Which one would you choose? | 你会选哪个 |
[36:14] | Another beautiful day on Plymouth Island. | 今天的普利茅斯岛又是美好的一天 |
[36:16] | Tuna, albacore, swords, ready to catch. Clear blue sky. | 准备好去捕金枪鱼和剑鱼 一片晴空万里 |
[36:21] | One little thing, if you have a boat, | 还有件小事 如果你有条船 |
[36:23] | and, man, of course you have a boat, | 当然你肯定是有了 |
[36:24] | maybe, just maybe, that rare thing, storm is coming. | 也许 只是也许 罕见的暴风雨要来了 |
[36:29] | Dill, the rich guy is aboard your boat | 迪尔 那个有钱人已经登船 |
[36:32] | already strapped into the shotgun chair, | 已经系好安全带坐在钓竿前 |
[36:34] | drinking champagne from a bucket of bait ice. | 正用放饵料的冰桶冰香槟喝呢 |
[36:36] | Yeah, well, unstrap him. | 好吧 那就让他解开滚 |
[36:37] | And they say he drew ten thousand in cash from the Mercantile. | 有人看到他从商业银行取了一万现金 |
[36:40] | I guess you want a piece of the action, huh? | 我猜你是想要分一杯羹 |
[36:42] | You listen to me. Consuela heard the guy say to his wife | 听着 康斯薇拉听到那个人跟他妻子说 |
[36:45] | that he was going to offer you the whole ten grand, | 他要给你那一万现金 |
[36:48] | that he was going to do it to prove a point, | 他想证明一个观点 |
[36:50] | to prove that some little fucking guy can’t say no. | 证明你这种小混子不会拒绝这笔钱 |
[36:52] | – Yeah? So what? – So I need the money. | -那又怎样 -我需要这钱 |
[36:56] | You need the money. We take him out, let him fish. | 你也需要钱 我们带他出海 让他钓鱼 |
[36:59] | I’ll take two, you take eight. The Serenity needs an overhaul. | 我拿两千 你拿八千 宁静号需要检修 |
[37:03] | My granddaughter needs money for the next semester. | 我孙女下学期上学也需要钱 |
[37:05] | Why would I take you out, Duke? You’re bad luck. | 为什么要带你出海 杜克 你会带来霉运 |
[37:09] | No, no. Constance told me the real reason you fired me. | 不 康斯坦斯跟我说了你解雇我的真正原因 |
[37:13] | Pity is worse than a fist in the face. | 可怜我比迎面打我一拳还糟 |
[37:16] | I’m not begging you, Baker Dill, I’m just telling you. | 我不是在求你 贝克·迪尔 我只是在告诉你 |
[37:20] | When life offers you an | 如果生活给了你一个 |
[37:21] | opportunity like this, you have to take it. | 这样的机会 你必须要抓住他 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | But you stay close to me today, Duke. You hear me? | 但你今天要紧跟着我 杜克 听到了吗 |
[37:42] | I need you to deliver me from temptation. | 我需要你帮我远离诱惑 |
[37:46] | – Temptation? What temptation? – You don’t need to know. | -诱惑 什么诱惑 -你不需要知道 |
[37:59] | John. My husband’s offering ten thousand dollars. | 约翰 我丈夫出价一万美元 |
[38:03] | This is Plymouth. I already know. | 普利茅斯是小地方 我已经知道了 |
[38:07] | You gonna take him? | 你会带他出海吗 |
[38:09] | Yep. I’m gonna take him out. That’s it. | 是的 我会带他出海 仅此而已 |
[38:15] | My first mate Duke will be on board with me. | 我的大副杜克会跟我一起登船 |
[38:18] | We will fish until the sun sets and then return. | 我们会钓到太阳下山 然后就回来 |
[38:25] | All three of us. | 我们三个 |
[38:26] | Then we’ll go back | 那我们就会一起回家 |
[38:28] | and Patrick will hear the key in the door. | 帕特里克会听到开门的钥匙声 |
[38:32] | And then on it goes and on. The three of us. | 然后一切照旧 我们三个 |
[38:37] | I know you think about him all the time. I know you do, Dill. | 我知道你一直很想他 我知道 迪尔 |
[38:40] | You talk to him… | 你跟他说了 |
[38:44] | about catching a particular fish. | 要钓到一条特别的鱼 |
[38:50] | He hears you through his computer screen. | 他从他的电脑屏幕可以听到你说话 |
[38:54] | Captain? | 船长 |
[38:56] | The gentleman has brought hard liquor aboard. | 那位先生带了烈酒上船 |
[38:59] | That’s against the rules, right? | 那是违反规矩的 对吗 |
[39:01] | It’s okay, Duke. The rules have changed. | 没事的 杜克 规矩变了 |
[39:08] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[39:11] | He hears you every time you talk to him. | 你每次跟他说话他都能听到 |
[39:14] | You are connected. | 你们有心灵感应 |
[39:18] | John? | 约翰 |
[39:54] | – Take a look, Dill. – Yeah, saw him earlier. | -看啊 迪尔 -我之前看到他了 |
[39:58] | He was circling right over the harbour. | 他在港口上方盘旋 |
[40:00] | A frigate? Frigate don’t fly over land. | 军舰鸟吗 军舰鸟不会飞过陆地 |
[40:04] | I know. It’s the damnedest thing. | 我知道 所以才很惊奇 |
[40:06] | Like the son of a bitch was coming to collect me. | 就好像那混蛋要来收拾我一样 |
[40:10] | Frigate don’t fly over land, Dill. | 军舰鸟不会飞过陆地 迪尔 |
[40:12] | You must have been mistaken. | 你一定看错了 |
[40:14] | There’s some weird stuff going on right now. | 一些奇怪的事情正在发生 |
[40:31] | How do you guys live in a town with only one fucking bar? | 镇上只有他妈的一家酒吧 你们怎么过的 |
[40:34] | The Rope’s not so bad. | 缆绳酒吧还不错 |
[40:36] | It used to be called the Hope & Anchor. | 以前叫”希望与锚” |
[40:39] | Then old Jack decided | 后来老杰克觉得 |
[40:40] | there wasn’t much hope to be had in Plymouth, | 反正普利茅斯也没多少希望在 |
[40:43] | so he changed ‘hope’ to ‘rope’. | 他就把”希望”改成了”缆绳” |
[40:46] | Lots of rope in Plymouth. Enough to hang yourself. | 普利茅斯遍地缆绳 足够上吊的 |
[40:48] | Isn’t that right, Dill? | 你说对吗 迪尔 |
[40:50] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[40:52] | Maybe we should throw out some bait, huh? | 也许我们该投些饵料 |
[40:54] | Come on, let’s fucking chum the waters. | 快点 把饵料都投进水里 |
[40:59] | What do you guys do for girls in this town? | 镇上都去哪里找姑娘 |
[41:04] | – You, what do you do? – Not much. | -你 找吗 -不怎么找 |
[41:08] | Not much, no? What about you, Dull? | 不怎么找 你呢 达尔 |
[41:11] | It’s kind of a small island. | 这里不过是个小岛 |
[41:13] | The guy at the hotel says in the poor part of town, | 酒店的人说镇子比较穷的那片儿 |
[41:16] | down by the commercial harbour, | 就商业港口那边 |
[41:18] | you got little girls who | 只要十美元 |
[41:18] | take it right in the ass for ten bucks a pop. | 就能爆一个小姑娘的菊 |
[41:22] | Right? | 是吗 |
[41:25] | You know anything about that? | 你们知道这事儿吗 |
[41:28] | I wouldn’t know anything about that, sir. | 我才不会知道这样的事 先生 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:32] | Well, I’m gonna fucking head up there tonight | 我他妈今晚一定要去那儿 |
[41:33] | and grab myself some of that ten-dollar ass. | 给我自己找点儿十美元的屁股 |
[41:39] | You don’t have kids, do you, Mr. Zariakas? | 你没有孩子吧 扎里亚卡斯先生 |
[41:44] | No. | 没有 |
[41:47] | My wife’s got this son from a previous fuck-up, though. | 不过我老婆跟她那个混蛋前夫有一个儿子 |
[41:51] | Creepy little fuck. | 让人毛骨悚然的小混蛋 |
[41:52] | Open the door. Patrick, open the door. | 开门 帕特里克 开门 |
[41:55] | Come on, just wanna talk. | 快 我们谈谈 |
[41:56] | You know, I try. I really fucking do. | 知道吗 我真他妈的努力了 |
[41:59] | I say, ‘Come on, kid, let’s go outside.’ | 我说”走吧 孩子 我们出去玩儿” |
[42:01] | ‘Let’s toss a football around. Let’s play some football like men.’ | “随意玩玩橄榄球 像个男人一样” |
[42:04] | But he just sits there staring at his computer screen | 但他每天都坐在那儿盯着电脑屏幕 |
[42:07] | like he’s staring out a window all day fucking long | 有时他好像就一整天在那儿盯着窗户外看 |
[42:09] | with the curtains closed. | 可窗帘却拉着 |
[42:11] | Get out here. Have a fucking talk to me like a man. | 快出来 他妈的像个男人一样跟我聊聊 |
[42:13] | He’s got a maths teacher who thinks he’s a genius. | 他的数学老师说他是个天才 |
[42:17] | That fucking genius can’t even screw a bell on a bike. | 那个该死的天才连给自行车按车铃都不会 |
[42:19] | Goddamn it! You open the door, you little prick. | 该死 你快点儿开门 小混蛋 |
[42:24] | One day I grab him, I throw him off his chair, | 一天我拉着他 把他从椅子上拽起来 |
[42:26] | I wanna see what he’s doing. | 我想看看他在干什么 |
[42:29] | You know, I’m thinking whatever, | 你知道 我想无非是 |
[42:30] | porn, ninjas, stealing cars. | 看色情杂志 忍者 或是怎么偷车 |
[42:33] | You know what this little fucking retard’s doing? | 你知道这个该死的小白痴在干什么吗 |
[42:36] | Catching fish. | 钓鱼 |
[42:39] | He’s got this whole world. | 他有这么一个游戏世界 |
[42:42] | And there’s this guy on a boat and he’s catching fish. | 有一个人在船上 他在一直钓鱼 |
[42:50] | I said, ‘How the fuck can you do the same thing all day long?’ | 我说”你他妈怎么能整天做相同的事” |
[42:52] | And you know what he said to me? | 你知道他跟我说什么吗 |
[42:58] | – If didn’t catch fish all day… – If didn’t catch fish all day… | -如果我不每天钓鱼 -如果我不每天钓鱼 |
[43:01] | If didn’t catch fish all day, I’d find a way to kill you. | 如果我不每天钓鱼 我就会想办法杀了你 |
[43:08] | I swear to fucking God, that’s what he said to me. | 我他妈发誓 他就是这么跟我说的 |
[43:12] | Creepy little fuck. | 让人毛骨悚然的小混蛋 |
[43:13] | I’ll find a fucking hole for him one day. | 总有一天我要把他办了 |
[43:16] | Why would your son wanna kill you, Mr. Zariakas? | 为什么你儿子想杀了你 扎里亚卡斯先生 |
[43:20] | How the fuck would I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[43:26] | What the fuck is it to you, Dull? | 跟你有他妈什么关系 达尔 |
[43:28] | Maybe you can give me the name of that street | 不如你给我说说那些港口小妓女 |
[43:30] | those little harbour red-asses are on. | 都在哪条街上 |
[43:33] | The guy at the hotel said there’s only one cop in town | 酒店的人说镇上只有一名警察 |
[43:35] | and he’s gone away for the weekend, | 他周末还不在 |
[43:36] | so I can do whatever the fuck want. | 所以我他妈可以为所欲为 |
[43:44] | Yeah, there’s no law in Plymouth right now. | 是啊 现在普利茅斯没有法制 |
[43:53] | Hey, give me that fucking rod. Come on. | 把那该死的鱼竿给我 快 |
[43:55] | – Alright, come on, give it here. – No, it’s just a shark. | -好了 快 给我 -不 只是条鲨鱼 |
[44:00] | I don’t give a fuck. Give the rod to me. | 我他妈不在乎 把鱼竿给我 |
[44:02] | I’m gonna cut him loose and let him ride. | 我还是把他放了吧 让他走 |
[44:04] | It’s a shark. You said you wanted tuna. | 是鲨鱼 你说你想要金枪鱼的 |
[44:06] | Give me the fucking rod. Come on, clip me in. | 他妈的快把钓竿给我 快 给我带上竿托 |
[44:07] | Duke, get the bucket. | 杜克 把竿托拿来 |
[44:10] | – What are we looking at? – 450 pound great white. | -钓到的是什么 -两百千克的大白鲨 |
[44:13] | Enough to give you a buzz maybe. That’s what you want, right? | 足够让你兴奋一下了 不是你正想要的吗 |
[44:15] | I can do that. Come on, plug me in, baby. | 我可以的 快 给我连上 |
[44:18] | We gotta attach the reel. | 我们得先固定轮子 |
[44:22] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[44:26] | Hey, give me a hand, man. Jesus Christ. | 快帮我一下 上帝啊 |
[45:05] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝 |
[45:06] | You see what Daddy caught? A big fucking shark. | 看老爹今天钓到什么了 他妈的一条大鲨鱼 |
[45:09] | Now, honey, swear tomorrow I’m gonna get you a big fat tuna. | 亲爱的 我发誓明天给你钓一条大金枪鱼 |
[45:13] | Or some fucking heads are gonna roll. | 不然某些混蛋就要丢了工作了 |
[45:15] | Come on, a kiss for Daddy? | 来吧 亲老爹一下 |
[45:19] | You going out again tomorrow? | 你们明天还出海吗 |
[45:20] | Yeah, baby, I got to. I gotta show these boys. | 是啊宝贝 我得出 我要给他们看看 |
[45:22] | They’re all set up for fucking sharks. | 他们已经知道怎么钓鲨鱼了 |
[45:24] | Tomorrow show ’em how to catch tuna. | 明天要教他们怎么钓金枪鱼 |
[45:26] | Hey, school for you tomorrow, Captain Dull. | 明天教你啊 达尔船长 |
[45:29] | – You’re the boss. – Fucking’ a I’m the boss. | -你是老板 -他妈的我就是老板 |
[45:32] | I’m gonna wash my hands, okay? You pay the guy. | 我去洗个手 你付钱吧 |
[45:34] | Watch his eyes pop out of his fucking head. | 看他看到钱后眼睛都吓掉的样子吧 |
[45:47] | So, tomorrow. | 所以 明天 |
[45:52] | Pay me another ten, we do the same thing again tomorrow. | 给我一万 明天我们再来一次 |
[45:55] | – John… – We fish, we come back. | -约翰 -我们钓鱼 然后回来 |
[45:57] | You spent one day with him. I have had ten years. | 你只跟他相处一天 我却相处了十年 |
[45:59] | Karen, you got the money. | 凯伦 你有钱 |
[46:01] | Go to Europe. Go anywhere. | 去欧洲 去任何你想去的地方 |
[46:03] | Just keep that fucking animal away from my son. | 让那个该死的畜生离我儿子远点儿 |
[46:05] | And have him hunt us? Him? Come on. | 给他理由追踪我们 他 算了吧 |
[46:07] | Honey, fucking blood everywhere here! | 亲爱的 到处都他妈是血 |
[46:12] | John… | 约翰 |
[46:13] | The ten million is dirty money. It’s in cash. It’s yours. | 那一千万是黑钱 现金 都是你的 |
[46:22] | Okay, John, you want the truth? | 好吧 约翰 你想知道事实吗 |
[46:24] | Your son wants you to do it. This is his idea. | 你的儿子想让你这么做 是他的主意 |
[46:28] | You’re his father. He needs you to do this. | 你是他父亲 他需要你做这件事 |
[46:32] | He wants justice. | 他想要正义 |
[46:35] | Baby, come on, let’s go up the hotel and get a cocktail. | 宝贝 走 我们回酒店喝一杯 |
[46:39] | Early to bed for you boys. School tomorrow. | 晚上早点儿睡 明天好好学 |
[46:41] | Tuna. T-U-N-A. | 金枪鱼 金 枪 鱼 |
[46:49] | Talk to me about temptation. | 跟我说说那个”诱惑” |
[47:07] | I know you, Dill. | 我懂你 迪尔 |
[47:10] | The way you looked at him. The way you looked at her. | 你看他的样子 更别提你看她的样子 |
[47:14] | You knew her before. | 你以前认识她 |
[47:16] | Yeah. More than that. | 是啊 不止认识 |
[47:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[47:23] | I went away to war. | 我去参战 |
[47:26] | War fucked me up. | 战争毁了我 |
[47:31] | I came back and she was with him. | 我回去后 她就跟他在一起了 |
[47:37] | Except I didn’t really ever come back. | 不过我也没真的回去 |
[47:44] | What about that kid he was talking about? | 他说的那个孩子是怎么回事 |
[47:47] | You know, Duke, you remember when hired you, | 杜克 你还记得我雇你时 |
[47:49] | I made rules about discussing the past. | 定过不谈过往的规矩吗 |
[47:52] | I’m not talking about the past. I’m talking about today, on deck. | 我没在说过去 我是说今天 在船上 |
[47:56] | I’ve spent so long on boats with you, I can hear you thinking. | 我跟你一起在船上太久 我知道你想什么 |
[48:00] | So that ‘kid from a previous fuck-up’ is yours? | 所以那个”混蛋前夫的儿子”是你的 |
[48:06] | And how much did she offer you to kill her husband? | 她给你多少钱杀了她丈夫 |
[48:22] | Who’s crazy now, huh? | 到底谁疯了啊 |
[48:24] | Dill, even if that bastard deserves it. | 迪尔 就算那混蛋该死 |
[48:27] | Even if Lieutenant Gonzalez won’t raise a finger. | 就算冈萨雷斯警长不闻不问 |
[48:30] | There’s right and wrong, heaven and hell. | 对错仍在 地狱天堂 |
[48:33] | You know, Duke, you made two grand today. | 杜克 你今天挣了两千 |
[48:36] | I think it’s best you go find someplace safe to put it. | 我想你还是找个安全地方放起来吧 |
[48:38] | – What about tomorrow? – What about tomorrow? | -那明天呢 -明天怎么 |
[48:41] | This will blow over by morning. You know it. | 这暴风雨明早就会停 你知道的 |
[48:45] | So tell me about tomorrow. | 跟我说说明天 |
[48:46] | Am I hired to come along or are you going out with him alone? | 是继续雇我一起出海还是你要跟他单独去 |
[48:50] | – I’ll sleep on it. – I doubt you’ll sleep. | -我睡觉时想 -我才不信你会睡觉 |
[48:56] | There is a God, Dill. | 举头三尺有神明 迪尔 |
[48:59] | And you’re a good man. | 你是一个好人 |
[49:02] | Catch the fish in your head. That is the rule. | 钓到你想钓的那条鱼 这是规矩 |
[49:06] | Do not kill the man. | 别杀那个人 |
[50:07] | You fucking hear me? Sit the fuck down. | 你他妈听见我说什么了吗 给我他妈的坐下 |
[50:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[50:20] | My poor sweet kitty. | 可怜的小猫咪 |
[50:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[50:51] | He went looking around the commercial harbour. | 他去商业港那边寻欢了 |
[50:54] | John? | 约翰 |
[50:56] | All these years I never stopped thinking about you. | 这些年我一直没有停止想你 |
[51:00] | Look. | 看 |
[51:03] | You put it on my finger when I was 16. You remember? | 我十六岁时你给我带上了它 还记得吗 |
[51:07] | Outside the Fix in the parking lot. | 就在菲克斯商店外的停车场 |
[51:10] | I kept it. It’s the same one. Brass. | 我一直留着 是同一个 黄铜的 |
[51:14] | You took it from the burner on the stove of your dad’s boat. | 你从你爸爸船上的炉子上拿下来的 |
[51:19] | No. That’s just some old ring you found. | 这就是你随便找的旧戒指 |
[51:23] | No. | 不是 |
[51:26] | You said, | 你说过 |
[51:28] | “With this stupid ring, I thee wed, baby.” | “戴上这枚戒指 你我完婚” |
[51:33] | I remember it word for word. And then you laughed. | 我记得一清二楚 然后你笑了 |
[51:37] | I kept it. | 我一直留着 |
[51:40] | I wear it when I’m alone. | 独自一人时我就会戴上 |
[51:46] | You remember that night? We went to the bridge. | 你还记得那晚吗 我们去了桥下 |
[51:51] | You were fishing. | 你当时在钓鱼 |
[51:53] | Eels and jacks. | 钓鳗鱼和杰克鱼 |
[51:55] | Then… | 然后 |
[51:58] | you said I was finally old enough. | 你说我够年纪了 |
[52:02] | First time for me. | 我的第一次 |
[52:07] | First time ever. | 真正的第一次 |
[52:11] | If we could go back to that bridge that night, | 如果我们可以回到那一晚 回那桥上 |
[52:15] | would you go? | 你会去吗 |
[52:18] | What do you mean? No war. No fuck-up. | 你什么意思 没有战争 没有烦心事 |
[52:22] | No body parts laying around in the sand. | 没有沙地里的残肢断臂 |
[52:24] | – My arms, my fucking hands. – John. | -我的胳膊和手 -约翰 |
[52:32] | I loved you even after you were gone. | 你离开以后 我依然爱着你 |
[52:40] | Listen up. | 你听仔细了 |
[52:41] | Before this gets any crazier, here’s the deal. | 避免情况变的更疯狂 先说好 |
[52:47] | I will take him out tomorrow. | 我明天会带他出海 |
[52:49] | He will drink. He will fall overboard. | 他会喝酒 然后从船上掉下去 |
[52:52] | Sharks will get to eat | 鲨鱼吃顿饱饭 |
[52:54] | and I will get ten million in cash. | 我拿一千万现金 |
[52:57] | Afterwards will go somewhere, | 然后你要 |
[52:59] | you will bring my son to me | 让我见我的儿子 |
[53:02] | and then we’ll see what happens. | 然后再看情况 |
[53:04] | But don’t you bullshit me about love. | 但你休想拿爱情糊弄我 |
[53:08] | I’m doing this for him, Patrick, my son. | 我这是为了我的儿子 帕特里克 |
[53:10] | You and me are not part of the deal. | 跟你我都没有关系 |
[53:13] | Okay. Okay. | 行 |
[53:15] | People don’t change. | 本性难移 |
[53:21] | Then I’m still the girl at the bridge. | 我依然是当年在桥下的女孩 |
[54:35] | We’re both destroyed, right? | 我们都伤的很深 对吗 |
[54:38] | Both damaged. | 支离破碎 |
[54:39] | Both damaged in different places. | 但伤的不一样 |
[55:36] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[55:39] | I beat him. I win. | 我打败他了 我赢了 |
[55:45] | Make sure you don’t get him there till noon tomorrow. | 明天中午之前不要让他到船上 |
[55:47] | I’ll take him out on the ebb. | 我在退潮时带他出海 |
[55:50] | When the water’s high, I’ll do it. | 水涨到最高的时候 我就动手 |
[55:52] | Then the current will take away what the sharks leave behind. | 洋流会把鲨鱼吃剩下的带走 |
[56:24] | Your mother says you can hear me when talk to you. | 你妈说你能听见我对你说的话 |
[56:27] | How can that be, huh? It makes no sense. | 这怎么可能 完全不可能 |
[56:30] | Because you never know with her. | 因为你根本不了解她 |
[56:32] | Opportunity’s all around her. | 她身边都是机会 |
[56:35] | It pours off her like rain. | 和下雨一样往外冒 |
[56:39] | We’re gonna do this, just you and me, tomorrow. Yeah. | 我们明天动手 只有你和我 |
[56:45] | Then maybe you can open the goddamn curtains and step outside. | 然后你可以拉开帘子 不用再躲藏 |
[57:01] | Mr.Dill. It’s quite a bit unpleasant out here. | 迪尔先生 这里的天气很不好 |
[57:08] | Can we go inside? | 我们能进去谈吗 |
[57:13] | My name is Reid Miller. From Fontaine. | 我是里德·米勒 方丹公司的 |
[57:16] | The boat and fishing tackle suppliers. | 船舶渔具供货商 |
[57:19] | I am a technical representative and head of regional sales | 我是技术部门代表 |
[57:21] | in the latitudes that include Plymouth. | 并负责普利茅斯地区的销售事宜 |
[57:25] | – May come in and talk to you? – It’s 2: 30 in the morning. | -我能和你进去说话吗 -现在是凌晨两点半 |
[57:28] | You’re out at sea mostly. I keep missing you. | 你大部分时间都在海上 老是找不到你 |
[57:31] | By a bigger margin every time. | 你在海上的时间越来越长 |
[57:33] | But with the storm keeping you ashore, | 但是暴雨之下你没法出海 |
[57:35] | I thought I’d take my opportunity. | 我就想抓住机会 |
[57:39] | What I have in my hands may change your life | 我手里的东西可能会改变你的人生 |
[57:41] | and give you the one thing you’ve always wanted. | 让你得到你最渴望的东西 |
[57:44] | That sounds great, Reid, | 听起来很好 里德 |
[57:46] | but I’ve got kind of a big day tomorrow. | 但是我明天工作量挺重的 |
[57:49] | Yes, Mr. Dill. I know all about your big day. | 对 迪尔先生 我了解明天对你很重要 |
[57:54] | And I think you should hear what I have to say. | 我认为你应该听一下我的话 |
[58:13] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[58:22] | Can I get you something? | 你要点什么 |
[58:25] | – Bigger hands. – What’s that? | -更大的手 -什么玩意 |
[58:28] | Bigger hands. | 更大的手 |
[58:31] | Whenever I’m around fishermen, I wish I had bigger hands. | 和渔民在一起时 我就希望自己的手能大一些 |
[58:34] | Now, listen, man, what the fuck do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[58:38] | Mr. Dill, inside this suitcase… | 迪尔先生 在这个公文箱里 |
[58:42] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna try and sell me fishing tackle. | 别告诉我你要给我推销渔具 |
[58:44] | – Yes. Yes, I am. – At 2:30 in the morning? | -就是渔具 -在凌晨两点半的时候 |
[58:47] | As I say, you’re often at sea. | 我说过了 你经常出海 |
[58:49] | The electrical storm is my only opportunity. | 风暴就是我唯一的机会 |
[58:52] | Now, listen. I’m a man who can appreciate persistence. | 听好 我这人很欣赏毅力 |
[58:54] | – With me it’s a fish. – With me it’s you. | -比如鱼的毅力 -我很欣赏你的毅力 |
[59:02] | Okay. Here’s what you’re gonna do, little man. | 好了 接下来要这样 小个子 |
[59:06] | I’m gonna pour you a nip, | 我给你倒点酒 |
[59:09] | gonna keep the cold off of you. | 暖暖身子 |
[59:10] | Then you’re gonna get the fuck out of here | 然后你给我滚蛋 |
[59:12] | and go back where you came from. | 从哪来滚回哪去 |
[59:13] | I got an early start in the morning. | 我早上开工很早 |
[59:15] | Actually, tomorrow you don’t sail until midday. | 实际上 你明天到中午才会出海 |
[59:20] | That is to say, low tide is noon, | 正午时会退潮 |
[59:21] | and as a rule you sail at low tide. | 按惯例 你在退潮时出海 |
[59:29] | You know a lot about me, don’t you? | 你挺了解我的 |
[59:31] | Yes. Almost everything. | 清清楚楚 |
[59:52] | Drink up. | 喝了 |
[1:00:11] | What’s in the case? | 箱子里是什么 |
[1:00:14] | This, Mr. Dill… | 迪尔先生 |
[1:00:18] | is the all-new Fontaine marine sonic fish finder. | 这是方丹公司全新的海上声呐探鱼器 |
[1:00:25] | – A fish finder? – It uses sub aquatic sonar signals. | -找鱼的机器 -他利用水下声呐信号 |
[1:00:28] | I know what a fucking fish finder is. | 我知道探鱼器是什么 |
[1:00:29] | – But, Mr. Dill… – Let me see that card again. | -但是 -我再看看你的名片 |
[1:00:39] | Is this a joke? The guys at the Rope put you up to this? | 开玩笑吗 缆绳酒吧的人让你来的 |
[1:00:43] | It’s no joke. We are prepared to give you this model, | 不是玩笑 我们要把这台机器交给你 |
[1:00:45] | the Fontaine White Wave, | 方丹白波 |
[1:00:47] | free of charge for one week. A trial. | 免费试用一周 |
[1:00:50] | Perhaps you could try it out tomorrow. | 也许你明天可以试试 |
[1:00:57] | What’s so special about tomorrow? | 明天有什么特别的 |
[1:01:01] | Mr. Dill, all I can say is I am a representative of Fontaine | 迪尔先生 我只能说我代表方丹公司 |
[1:01:07] | and they really want you to catch the fish. | 他们很想让你抓到那条鱼 |
[1:01:17] | And I want you to take this piece of equipment on trial. | 我想让你带上这台试用机器 |
[1:01:24] | Just take the fish finder and try it, | 带上这台机器试一下 |
[1:01:28] | and it will work, I promise you. | 一定有用 我保证 |
[1:01:32] | I am the rules. | 我就是规矩 |
[1:01:39] | You’re the what? | 你是什么 |
[1:01:43] | Those are the rules. | 这就是规矩 |
[1:01:51] | You said you knew something about tomorrow. | 你说你知道明天的事 |
[1:01:56] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[1:02:01] | Mr. Dill, please just decide to catch the fish. | 迪尔先生 请你只捕鱼 |
[1:02:07] | Don’t kill that man. | 不要杀人 |
[1:02:10] | Don’t what? | 不要干啥 |
[1:02:12] | I really shouldn’t drink. | 我不该喝酒的 |
[1:02:13] | I can’t say any more. I have to go. | 我不能多说了 我得走了 |
[1:02:16] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是什么人 |
[1:02:22] | You’re gonna tell me what you know about tomorrow, | 你要告诉我你知道多少明天的事 |
[1:02:25] | and if you don’t, you’re not gonna see it. | 要是不说 你就活不到明天 |
[1:02:30] | Mr. Dill, if you have to kill me, then kill me, | 迪尔先生 如果你要杀我 那就动手吧 |
[1:02:36] | but I am just playing my part in the game. | 我只是游戏中的棋子而已 |
[1:02:39] | What game? What fucking game? | 什么游戏 什么他妈的游戏 |
[1:02:47] | This game. | 这场游戏 |
[1:02:50] | Don’t you get it? Someone made the whole thing up. | 你不明白吗 有人在幕后操纵 |
[1:02:53] | …fucking me. You and the fucking kid. | 他妈的 你和那个该死的孩子 |
[1:02:55] | All of this. | 这一切 |
[1:03:02] | Plymouth Island is a game. | 普利茅斯岛就是一个游戏 |
[1:03:10] | There are lots of games on Plymouth Island. | 普利茅斯岛上的游戏多了去了 |
[1:03:13] | Catch the cat. Count the sprats. | 抓猫 数鲱鱼 |
[1:03:16] | You get logs and frigate birds and fish finders | 你的游戏是航行 军舰鸟 探鱼器 |
[1:03:19] | and bottles of rum. | 和酒瓶子 |
[1:03:20] | You see, someone made a world on their computer | 有的人在电脑上创造了一整个世界 |
[1:03:25] | so they could play games. | 就为了玩游戏 |
[1:03:31] | But his favourite has always been catch the tuna. | 但他最喜欢的是捕金枪鱼 |
[1:03:36] | The lighthouse. | 灯塔 |
[1:03:37] | Light, dark, one, zero. | 光和暗 零和一 |
[1:03:42] | The fundamental process. | 基础程序 |
[1:03:44] | The rule is you’ve got to catch a particular fish. | 规矩是你要抓住一条特别的鱼 |
[1:03:47] | That rule is your compulsion, | 规矩就是你的冲动 |
[1:03:49] | and your compulsion is a rule in a game. | 你的冲动只是游戏规矩 |
[1:03:53] | But now it seems the fish is no longer the point. | 但现在鱼已经不重要了 |
[1:03:59] | The new game is that you kill a man. | 新游戏让你去杀一个人 |
[1:04:04] | I don’t know who the fuck you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[1:04:07] | but it’s time for you to leave. | 但你该走了 |
[1:04:09] | Who the fuck I am is am the rules. | 我就是规矩 |
[1:04:13] | And according to the rules, | 根据规矩 |
[1:04:16] | on Plymouth Island, no one dies. | 普利茅斯岛上不会死人 |
[1:04:19] | It isn’t meant to be that kind of game. | 这不是那种游戏 |
[1:04:25] | So, as a representative of the existing programme, | 作为现存程序的代表 |
[1:04:31] | my question is, the big question is, | 我的问题是 |
[1:04:37] | why has the creator changed the rules? | 为什么作者改变了规矩 |
[1:05:28] | 方丹公司 船舶渔具 里德·米勒 | |
[1:06:48] | Unless you’ve been living under a rock, | 除非你一直住在山洞里 |
[1:06:50] | I think I hardly need to motivate machine | 不然你一定知道机器学习 |
[1:06:52] | learning and neural networks to the present… | 和神经网络 |
[1:06:54] | We have these complex systems of information relay points | 从这些信息中继点构成的复杂系统中 |
[1:06:58] | and from that, consciousness naturally arises. | 自然而然地会出现意识 |
[1:07:03] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:07:04] | This is Plymouth Radio, | 这里是普利茅斯电台 |
[1:07:06] | broadcasting to Plymouth Island and the ocean. | 面向普利茅斯岛和大海广播 |
[1:07:12] | Well, the storm’s blown over. | 风暴已经过去了 |
[1:07:13] | Where the hell did that come from, right? | 风暴到底是从哪来的 |
[1:07:15] | Anyway, I would give you the time, | 总之 给大家一些时间 |
[1:07:17] | but you don’t care what time it is. | 但反正你们也不在乎 |
[1:07:20] | This is Plymouth… | 这里是普利茅斯 |
[1:07:31] | Alright, Patrick. | 好了 帕特里克 |
[1:07:36] | I’m gonna kill a man today. | 我今天要杀个人 |
[1:07:41] | That’s what you want, right? | 你想让我杀人吧 |
[1:07:44] | I’ve just got so many holes in my memory. | 我的记忆有很多缺口 |
[1:07:46] | I don’t know what they’re from. The war, the rum. | 我不知道是怎么来的 可能是打仗打的 喝酒喝的 |
[1:07:49] | I mean, I don’t even remember how the hell I got here. | 我都不记得自己是怎么到这里的 |
[1:07:54] | But I remember you. | 但我记得你 |
[1:07:59] | You were three years old. | 你当时三岁 |
[1:08:01] | We went fishing. | 我们去钓鱼 |
[1:08:09] | We didn’t catch a damn thing. | 什么都没钓到 |
[1:08:12] | And I remember I got so mad. | 我很生气 |
[1:08:16] | Maybe that’s why you made me like I am, huh? | 也许这就是你把我变成这样的原因 |
[1:08:21] | Mad as hell to catch that damn fish. | 为了捕鱼疯疯癫癫 |
[1:08:26] | Yeah, but lately I’ve been having this thing in my memory where I… | 最近我一直看见这样的记忆 |
[1:08:33] | where I see myself… | 我看见自己 |
[1:08:37] | laying dead in the sand. | 死掉 躺在沙子里 |
[1:08:47] | Mr. Dill? | 迪尔先生 |
[1:08:50] | Remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[1:08:54] | Samson. | 我是萨姆森 |
[1:08:55] | Constance’s kid. | 康斯坦丝的儿子 |
[1:09:00] | My mom said you had a job for me. | 我妈说你要给我派活 |
[1:09:02] | I quit my job pumping gas in Miami. Here I am. | 我之前在迈阿密是加油的 我来了 |
[1:09:13] | Are you okay, Mr. Dill? | 你没事吧 迪尔先生 |
[1:09:17] | You did always say I was good around the boat. | 你总是说我是在船上能干得很好 |
[1:09:21] | No. I said you were the lucky one. | 不对 我说你能带来运气 |
[1:09:25] | The lucky kid. | 运气星 |
[1:09:27] | I always thought if got you aboard, I might catch him. | 我一直以为如果你在船上 我就能抓到他 |
[1:09:30] | The beast? The big one? | 那只野兽 大的 |
[1:09:32] | Yeah, always asked the game to bring you to me, | 是啊 我总想让老天把你带到我身边 |
[1:09:34] | and now look at this, out of the blue… here you are. | 结果现在 突然间 你就出现了 |
[1:09:40] | You don’t look so good, Mr. Dill. | 你看起来不太好 迪尔先生 |
[1:09:45] | I had kind of a strange night. | 我度过了一个奇怪的夜晚 |
[1:09:48] | At the old Rope, right? | 在缆绳酒吧 对吧 |
[1:09:51] | You sank a few, huh? | 你喝了不少吧 |
[1:09:54] | I bought some lures I picked up in Boca Raton. | 我带了点在博卡拉顿买的鱼饵 |
[1:09:57] | I don’t need a man today, Samson. | 我今天不需要别人 萨姆森 |
[1:09:59] | He changed the rules. | 他改了规矩 |
[1:10:01] | He wants me to do it, I’m gonna do it. | 他想让我这么干 我会的 |
[1:10:04] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:10:06] | But, Mr. Dill, please. | 但是 迪尔先生 拜托了 |
[1:10:18] | Perfect day to get out on the ocean, | 今天是出海的绝佳日子 |
[1:10:20] | today’s low tide at noon and 25, | 今天最低潮将在中午12:15出现 |
[1:10:22] | high tide 2100, | 最高潮将在21:00出现 |
[1:10:24] | set fair for a beautiful Plymouth day. | 今天的普利茅斯是个美妙的晴天 |
[1:10:26] | So just get out there and catch that damn fish. | 就让我们出门钓上那条该死的鱼吧 |
[1:10:39] | Yeah, come on, you son of a bitch. Come on. Come on. | 没错 快点 你个混蛋 快点 快点 |
[1:10:48] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[1:10:58] | Baker Dill. Come on in. I got something for you. | 贝克·迪尔 进来吧 我有东西给你 |
[1:11:02] | – Yeah? What you got? – It’s a surprise. | -是吗 你有什么 -这是个惊喜 |
[1:11:14] | The latest thing. | 最新的玩意儿 |
[1:11:16] | Specimen tuna lures that wriggle like a bitch. | 金枪鱼饵样品 扭得可带劲儿了 |
[1:11:20] | The latest thing on the Grand Banks. Never fail. | 大浅滩上最新的货 绝对有效 |
[1:11:23] | I got tired of seeing | 我不想再看到 |
[1:11:24] | your damn face so disappointed all the time. | 你老是拉着一张失望透顶的脸了 |
[1:11:26] | So I spoke to the representative from Fontaine. | 所以我和方丹公司的代表聊了两句 |
[1:11:28] | The skinny guy? | 那个瘦子 |
[1:11:30] | It’s alright, Dill. I know times are hard. | 没错 迪尔 我知道现在日子不好过 |
[1:11:32] | You can have those free of charge. | 这些你都可以免费拿走 |
[1:11:34] | He’s kind of a strange guy, right? | 他有点奇怪 对吧 |
[1:11:36] | He gave them to me for free. A free trial. | 他把这些都送我了 说是免费试用品 |
[1:11:40] | Yeah, he… he knew a lot about me. | 是啊 他 他知道不少我的事 |
[1:11:44] | – Who? – How do you explain that? | -谁 -这你怎么解释 |
[1:11:46] | Explain what? | 解释啥 |
[1:11:52] | Say, Lois, you know how in Plymouth | 这么说吧 洛伊丝 你知道在普利茅斯 |
[1:11:54] | they like to say everybody knows everything? | 大家常说所有人都无所不知对吧 |
[1:12:01] | Now, wouldn’t it be funny | 那么 如果说其实真相是大家都一无所知 |
[1:12:01] | if the truth was that nobody knows anything? | 是不是会很有意思 |
[1:12:09] | Like where exactly it is that we are. | 比如我们到底是在哪里 |
[1:12:21] | Where in the world are we, Lois? | 我们究竟是在哪里 洛伊丝 |
[1:12:29] | Dill, well, you have yourself a good day now, | 迪尔 你就好好享受今天 |
[1:12:31] | and do what’s right, okay? | 做你该做的 好吗 |
[1:12:32] | Yeah, and what’s that? | 是啊 我该做什么呢 |
[1:12:35] | Go catch that fish, Dill. | 去钓上那条鱼 迪尔 |
[1:13:01] | Fontaine Boat & Fishing Tackle Suppliers. | 方丹渔船渔具供应公司 |
[1:13:03] | Hi, yes. I’m calling about a Mr. Reid Miller. | 你好 我要找里德·米勒先生 |
[1:13:05] | He’s a technical representative with your company. | 他是你们公司的一个技术代表 |
[1:13:08] | He tried to sell me a fish finder last night. | 他昨晚试着卖给我一个探鱼器 |
[1:13:10] | I was just checking, | 我就是来确认一下 |
[1:13:10] | he works for you, right? He’s real? | 他为你们工作 对吧 他是真的 |
[1:13:12] | Real? Yes, sir. Why do you ask? | 真的 是的 先生 您为什么这么问 |
[1:13:14] | And Fontaine Boat & Fishing Tackle Suppliers, | 还有方丹渔船渔具供应公司 |
[1:13:17] | that’s what you do, you’re real? | 这是你干的活 你是真的 |
[1:13:18] | Why, yes, sir. | 为什么这么问 是的 先生 |
[1:13:19] | Great. Well, listen, I’d like to leave Mr. Miller a message. | 好极了 听着 我想给米勒先生留个言 |
[1:13:23] | – Certainly. Can take your name? – He’ll know who I am. | -当然 请问您是 -他会知道我是谁的 |
[1:13:25] | – Sir, there are rules here. – My message is, ‘thank you’. | -先生 我们有规矩 -告诉他”谢谢” |
[1:13:28] | I cannot leave Mr. Miller a message unless take your… | 我不能给米勒先生留言除非我知道你的 |
[1:13:37] | Hey, Dill. Weather blew over just in time. | 你好啊 迪尔 现在正好风平浪静了 |
[1:13:40] | got your ice and beers ready for you. | 冰块和啤酒都为你准备好了 |
[1:13:42] | I won’t need ice and beer today, Jack, | 我今天不需要冰块啤酒 杰克 |
[1:13:44] | just a bottle of rum. | 就一瓶朗姆酒 |
[1:13:46] | You got customers today? | 你今天有客人吗 |
[1:13:49] | I thought you had rules about taking strong liquor on board. | 我以为你有在船上不能喝烈酒的规矩 |
[1:13:54] | Well, the rules have changed. | 现在规矩变了 |
[1:13:58] | You know, Dill, if you gonna catch Old Justice, | 你知道 迪尔 如果你想钓上正义的老伙计 |
[1:14:00] | maybe you should go out alone. | 也许你该一个人去 |
[1:14:01] | Tourists just get under your feet. | 游客只会碍手碍脚的 |
[1:14:06] | – Now, why would you say that, Jack? – What’s that? | -你为什么这么说 杰克 -什么意思 |
[1:14:08] | – Do you even know? – Know what? | -你知道吗 -知道什么 |
[1:14:11] | Why you say things. | 你说这些话的理由 |
[1:14:14] | Do you even know what this is all about? | 你知道这都是为了什么吗 |
[1:14:23] | No, it’s just me going crazy, right? | 不 这只是我在发疯 对吧 |
[1:14:28] | Probably need to see Doctor Bob. | 我可能需要见见鲍勃医生 |
[1:14:29] | The island is getting into me. | 这岛要把我逼疯了 |
[1:14:31] | Oh, yeah. It’ll do that okay. | 是啊 那会有用的 |
[1:14:41] | Exactly how many years have I been here, Jack? | 我到底在这里待了几年了 杰克 |
[1:14:45] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:52] | How long have I been on Plymouth island? | 我在普利茅斯岛上待了多久了 |
[1:14:56] | Sometimes it feels like we’ve all been here forever, right? | 有时候感觉好像我们永远都在这里 对吧 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:04] | I’ll get you that bottle of rum. | 我去给你拿你那瓶朗姆酒 |
[1:15:08] | I got a feeling today’s the day. | 我感觉今天你一定能钓上那条鱼 |
[1:15:10] | Yeah, today’s the day alright. | 是啊 就是今天了 |
[1:15:23] | Don’t. Don’t you dare. You come back here. | 不 你敢 你给我回来 |
[1:15:25] | I’m sorry, Frank. I’m sorry. | 对不起 弗兰克 对不起 |
[1:15:27] | Come back here, you bitch. | 给我回来 你个贱人 |
[1:15:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:15:30] | You shut the fuck up, bitch. Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 贱人 你他妈闭嘴 |
[1:15:32] | I swear to God, I will find a fucking hole for you. | 我对天发誓 我会给你找个下葬的坑的 |
[1:15:35] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:16:19] | No, Duke. I’m going out alone today. | 不 杜克 我今天要一个人出海 |
[1:16:23] | Yeah. Alone is right. | 好 一个人就对了 |
[1:16:25] | You will be alone because Mr. Zariakas won’t be showing up. | 因为扎里亚卡斯先生不会现身了 |
[1:16:34] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[1:16:40] | I made some arrangements. He won’t be coming. | 我做了些安排 他不会来了 |
[1:16:42] | What arrangements? | 什么安排 |
[1:16:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:16:45] | I cracked my rib. I don’t feel so good. | 我的肋骨断了 我感觉不太好 |
[1:16:50] | I used my two thousand dollars | 我花了两千美元 |
[1:16:52] | to pay some Argentinian cannery guy | 让几个阿根廷罐头厂的人 |
[1:16:53] | to break his hand. | 打断了他的手 |
[1:16:57] | You fucking what? | 你他妈干了什么 |
[1:17:03] | There was fucking six of them against me. | 有他妈六个人过来打我 |
[1:17:09] | – Fuck. – You what? | – 妈的 -你干了什么 |
[1:17:10] | I didn’t do it to save him. I did it to save you. | 我这么干不是为了救他 我是为了救你 |
[1:17:14] | No. No, Duke. | 不 不 杜克 |
[1:17:19] | No, you didn’t fucking do that. | 不 你他妈没这么干 |
[1:17:22] | You know, I don’t think there’s gonna be | 你知道 我觉得一时半会儿 |
[1:17:23] | any sport for me for a while, baby. | 我是做不了任何运动了 宝贝 |
[1:17:28] | Deliver me from temptation.’ That’s what you said. | “帮我远离诱惑” 这是你说的 |
[1:17:31] | And that’s what I’ve done. | 这就是我做的 |
[1:17:35] | Dill, you’re not right on your mind. | 迪尔 你现在脑子不清醒 |
[1:17:40] | – You should go see Doctor Bob. – Get the fuck off my boat. | -你该去见见鲍勃医生 -从我船上滚下去 |
[1:17:44] | – You should see someone. – Get off my boat! | -你需要帮助 -滚下我的船 |
[1:17:51] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:17:57] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:18:05] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:18:07] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:18:10] | – Give me a bottle of rum. – I already gave you a bottle. | -给我拿瓶朗姆酒 -我给过你一瓶了 |
[1:18:13] | No, already drank that bottle. Give me a goddamn bottle. | 不 那瓶我喝掉了 再他妈给我拿一瓶 |
[1:18:21] | You’re sitting in old Wes’s seat. | 你坐在老韦斯的位子上了 |
[1:18:23] | That’s right, Jack. Right here. | 没错 杰克 我就坐在这儿 |
[1:18:26] | What happened? You don’t drink before you go out, Dill. | 发生什么了 你出海前从不喝酒 迪尔 |
[1:18:29] | That’s because I’m not going out. | 那是因为今天我不出海 |
[1:18:32] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[1:18:35] | You want something to eat? I got ham and eggs. | 你要吃点什么吗 我有火腿和鸡蛋 |
[1:18:42] | Okay, Dill, here is how we all see it. | 好吧 迪尔 我们是这么想的 |
[1:18:48] | Three days ago you pull a knife on some tourists, | 三天前你对游客亮了刀子 |
[1:18:51] | yell bad things at Duke. | 朝杜克骂了几句难听的 |
[1:18:53] | Joe at the cannery says | 罐头厂的乔说 |
[1:18:54] | he sees you running naked in the mornings. | 他看见你早上在裸奔 |
[1:18:58] | Last night everybody saw you | 昨晚所有人都看到 |
[1:18:59] | sitting on the deck in the rain talking to the air. | 你坐在甲板上淋雨还跟空气说话 |
[1:19:04] | And whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:19:05] | I’m calling Doctor Bob, okay? | 我都要给鲍勃医生打电话了 知道吗 |
[1:19:14] | You’re a part of it, Jack, | 你也是其中的一份子 杰克 |
[1:19:17] | and you don’t even know it. | 而你甚至还被蒙在鼓里 |
[1:19:22] | This whole goddamn island’s a part of it. | 这整座该死的岛都是其中的一部分 |
[1:19:27] | But nobody knows it. | 但是没人知道 |
[1:19:31] | You wanna go call Doctor Bob? | 你想打给鲍勃医生吗 |
[1:19:37] | Go do that. | 去吧 |
[1:20:41] | Okay, this is a message for Baker Dill | 好吧 这是一条给贝克·迪尔的留言 |
[1:20:43] | from all your friends on Plymouth Island: | 你在普利茅斯岛上的所有朋友都想对你说 |
[1:20:45] | Come back, man. You’ve got a fish to catch. | 回来 伙计 你还有条鱼要钓 |
[1:20:56] | I’m so mad about this. | 这真让我生气 |
[1:20:58] | Oh, no, baby. They got what was coming to them. | 不 宝贝 他们受到应有的惩罚了 |
[1:21:01] | I so wanted my daddy to catch me a big fish today. | 我真希望老爹今天能给我抓条大鱼来 |
[1:21:07] | I spent so long planning this. All those nights on the internet. | 我计划了那么久 好几个晚上都在上网 |
[1:21:10] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:21:12] | I’m so sad my dream’s not gonna come true. | 我真难过我的梦想不能成真了 |
[1:21:15] | I know, baby, but I’m… | 我知道 宝贝 但是我 |
[1:21:18] | I’m hurt pretty bad, baby. | 我伤得挺严重的 宝贝 |
[1:21:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:29] | I want you to pretend | 我想让你假装一下 |
[1:21:32] | that my throat is your big old fishing rod. | 把我的喉咙当成你那根大的旧鱼竿 |
[1:21:35] | – Baby, my hand is broke. – See? | -宝贝 我手断了 -你看 |
[1:21:38] | – Ah, baby… – See if you can hold it. Just see. | -宝贝 -看你能不能握住他 就试一下 |
[1:21:40] | I can’t. My hand’s broke, baby. | 我不行 我手断了 宝贝 |
[1:21:42] | – Just try, Daddy. Just try. – I can’t. | -就试试嘛 老爹 -我不行 |
[1:21:47] | Oh, yes, Daddy, I feel that. That is so strong. | 就是这样 老爹 我有感觉 你劲真大 |
[1:21:52] | They can’t stop you. Nobody can stop you. | 他们阻止不了你 没人能阻止你 |
[1:21:57] | You know, if you wanted to go, I’d come with you. | 你知道的 如果你想去 我可以和你一起 |
[1:22:00] | I’d help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:22:02] | – You would? – Yeah. | -你会去 -对 |
[1:22:35] | How the fuck did you know I was here? | 你他妈怎么知道我在这里 |
[1:22:37] | Come on. In Plymouth everybody knows everything. | 拜托 在普利茅斯大家都无所不知 |
[1:22:44] | Yeah. Except what the fuck is going on. | 是啊 除了这他妈到底是怎么一回事 |
[1:22:50] | If it helps, I don’t much know either. | 如果这对你有用的话 其实我知道的也不多 |
[1:22:55] | I just kind of know what’s supposed to happen. | 我就是有点想知道应该发生点什么 |
[1:22:58] | Yeah. Well, if it helps, | 是啊 如果这对你有用的话 |
[1:23:02] | I called your office. | 我给你办公室打电话了 |
[1:23:05] | They said you are real. | 他们说你是真的 |
[1:23:10] | That’s very kind of them. | 他们人真不错 |
[1:23:13] | Did you ask them what ‘real’ means? | 你有没有问他们”真的”是什么意思 |
[1:23:15] | No, I didn’t have enough coins to get into that conversation. | 没 我硬币不够多 说不了这么多 |
[1:23:22] | – Fuck. – What’s funny? | -妈的 -什么事这么好笑 |
[1:23:23] | What’s not funny, huh? | 什么事不好笑呢 |
[1:23:25] | Like your theory on my own existence. | 比如你那个关于我的存在的理论 |
[1:23:28] | It’s very interesting. Intellectually challenging. | 他很有意思 需要一定的智商 |
[1:23:33] | But, I mean, I gotta favour the notion | 但是我更喜欢这个想法 |
[1:23:34] | that I’ve just been on this island too long, | 就是我在这个岛上待了太久了 |
[1:23:37] | I had so much bad fucking rum, I lost my grease. | 我喝了太多该死的朗姆酒 脑子糊涂了 |
[1:23:43] | No. You’re not crazy. | 不 你没疯 |
[1:23:48] | – No? – No. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:23:54] | Well, if someone invented me, how come I know who I am? | 如果某人创造了我 我怎么会知道我是谁呢 |
[1:23:56] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:24:01] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:24:05] | We are such stuff as dreams are made on. | 我们是别人做梦的基石 |
[1:24:09] | So, in short, nobody knows anything. | 所以 简而言之 大家都一无所知 |
[1:24:13] | Nobody except whoever created us. | 除了那个创造我们的人 |
[1:24:16] | And who’s that? | 那会是谁呢 |
[1:24:26] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道 对吗 |
[1:24:29] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[1:24:32] | Who the creator is. | 是谁创造了我们 |
[1:24:34] | If this is a game… | 如果这是一个游戏 |
[1:24:42] | then guess I do. | 那我猜我知道 |
[1:24:45] | Everything is a guess. | 一切都是一个猜想 |
[1:24:46] | Every wave that breaks is a guess. | 每个破碎的浪都是一个猜想 |
[1:24:52] | Come on, who is it? | 拜托 是谁 |
[1:25:02] | It’s a boy… | 是个男孩 |
[1:25:06] | sitting in a dark room. | 他坐在一个昏暗的房间里 |
[1:25:11] | In some other part of the house | 他能听到家里别处 |
[1:25:12] | he can hear some guy beating his mother. | 有个男人在打他妈妈 |
[1:25:20] | So he sits in front of his computer screen | 于是他坐到电脑前 |
[1:25:22] | wishing he could bring his dad back | 希望能把爸爸带回来 |
[1:25:25] | so he could kill the son of a bitch. | 帮他把那个混蛋杀了 |
[1:25:26] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:25:30] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[1:25:38] | So that’s the new game. | 这就是新的游戏 |
[1:25:42] | Your new compulsion. | 你新的冲动 |
[1:25:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:25:47] | Real, not real, I don’t give a fuck. | 真的 假的 我才不在乎 |
[1:25:50] | He wants me to do it, he needs me to do it, I’m gonna do it. | 他想要我做 他需要我做 我会去做 |
[1:25:53] | It’s called ‘Justice’, or something like that. I’m doing it. | 叫作”正义”之类的 我要做 |
[1:26:00] | Well, if that’s the new rule, I should help you. | 如果这是新的规矩 我应该帮助你 |
[1:26:06] | Fuck fish finders, right? | 去他的探鱼器 对吧 |
[1:26:10] | Consuela told Lois who told me, | 康斯薇拉告诉洛伊斯 洛伊斯又告诉我 |
[1:26:13] | in spite of all the obstacles that have been thrown in her way, | 尽管她遇到了重重困难 |
[1:26:16] | Karen has persuaded Zariakas to be on the boat at noon. | 凯伦还是说服扎里亚卡斯正午上船 |
[1:26:23] | If the game is to kill him, you don’t have much time. | 如果游戏目的是杀了他 你没有多少时间了 |
[1:26:46] | Here we go. Come on, baby. That’s right. | 来吧 快点 宝贝 就这样 |
[1:26:49] | I’m the rules. I am the rules, huh? | 我就是规矩 我就是规矩 对吧 |
[1:26:53] | Gonna show you how it’s done, son. | 我做给你看 儿子 |
[1:26:54] | Just like Iraq. That was a game, huh? Shoot-’em-up game. | 就像伊拉克 那也是游戏对吧 射击游戏 |
[1:26:59] | I was good at that game, huh? | 我很擅长那个游戏 对吧 |
[1:27:00] | That’s right. I was put to good use. | 没错 我派上用场了 |
[1:27:04] | They call it justice, huh? Here we go. | 他们管他叫正义 对吧 来吧 |
[1:27:14] | I gave him medication and bandaged his hand. | 我给他吃了药 帮他包扎了手 |
[1:27:16] | He’s been drinking rum. He’s been throwing up. | 他喝了很多朗姆酒 吐了好几回 |
[1:27:17] | So let’s get him on board before he changes his mind. | 所以我们得赶在他改主意前把他弄上船 |
[1:27:20] | This is fate, John. | 这是命中注定的 约翰 |
[1:27:21] | He’s so broken up, he can’t fight back. | 他一滩烂泥无力反抗 |
[1:27:23] | Stay calm, Karen. I got this. Does he have a gun? | 保持冷静 凯伦 交给我 他有枪吗 |
[1:27:26] | No. I mean, yeah, but I hid it. | 没有 他有 但我藏起来了 |
[1:27:29] | It’s fate, John. | 这是命中注定的 约翰 |
[1:27:36] | How are we doing, boss man? | 你好吗 老板 |
[1:27:38] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:27:40] | So do you want something cold to drink? | 你想喝点凉的吗 |
[1:27:43] | The tide’s gonna be turning soon. | 马上要退潮了 |
[1:27:45] | We should get on board if we’re gonna do this. | 想出海的话现在就得上船 |
[1:27:51] | He’s badly wounded. | 他受伤很严重 |
[1:27:54] | Just get him on board. He wants to fish. | 带他上船就好 他想钓鱼 |
[1:27:56] | Hey, you wanna fish, right? | 你想钓鱼 对吧 |
[1:27:57] | Fucking… Fucking show fucking Captain Dull here. | 让这个…该死的达尔船长见识一下 |
[1:28:01] | There we go. Let’s do this. | 说得好 我们走 |
[1:28:03] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[1:28:06] | Motherfuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:28:09] | You got it. Easy does it. | 你能行 慢慢来 |
[1:28:14] | Have a seat right here in the king’s chair. | 请坐在国王的宝座上 |
[1:28:27] | Get some rum in him. All he can handle. | 灌他喝朗姆酒 能灌多少灌多少 |
[1:28:32] | There you go, Daddy. | 来吧 老爹 |
[1:28:34] | You did it, Daddy. You did it. That’s good. | 你做到了 老爹 你做到了 好极了 |
[1:28:38] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:28:54] | Oh, creator of this Garden of Eden, | 这个伊甸园的创造者 |
[1:28:59] | please understand he’s a good soul | 请理解他是个好人 |
[1:29:02] | whose mind has been disturbed by temptation. | 他的思想被诱惑扰乱了 |
[1:29:12] | Come back here, you bitch. I haven’t fucking finished yet. | 滚回来 贱人 我还没说完 |
[1:29:24] | Mrs. Zariakas, please put the fighting jacket on your husband. | 扎里亚卡斯夫人 请把钓鱼道具给他套上 |
[1:29:28] | Okay, give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:29:30] | – Okay. Can you sit up? – Oh, yeah. | -你能坐起来吗 -嗯 |
[1:29:39] | When that fucking fish bites, | 等鱼咬钩了 |
[1:29:41] | you be sure to put that rod in my good hand, | 你要记得把钓竿交到我没受伤的手上 |
[1:29:43] | okay, Mr. Dull? | 知道了吗 达尔先生 |
[1:29:44] | Hey, you’re the boss. | 你是老板听你的 |
[1:29:46] | Oh, yeah. Make sure he gives the fucking rod to me, yeah? | 对 记得一定要把钓竿给我 明白吗 |
[1:29:48] | – Yes. – To me. Yes what? | -好的 -给我 好的什么 |
[1:29:52] | – Yes, Daddy. – Yeah. | -好的 老爹 -对 |
[1:29:57] | You fucking hear that, Dull? | 你听见了吗 达尔 |
[1:29:59] | – She likes to call me Daddy. – Yeah, hear it. | -她喜欢叫我老爹 -嗯 听见了 |
[1:30:02] | How about your boy? He call you Daddy too? | 你儿子呢 他也叫你老爹吗 |
[1:30:05] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:30:06] | The creepy one. Patrick. | 那个小变态 帕特里克 |
[1:30:10] | – He call you Daddy? – John, stay cool. | -他叫你老爹吗 -约翰 冷静点 |
[1:30:13] | What’d you call him? | 你叫他什么 |
[1:30:17] | Alright, we got blood in the water. | 好了 血撒到水里了 |
[1:30:19] | Sharks are gonna come, my man. | 鲨鱼会来的 老兄 |
[1:30:21] | Yeah, but we’re after the fucking tuna, though, yeah? | 但是我们要钓金枪鱼 对吧 |
[1:30:23] | Goddam right we’re going after tuna. | 说得没错 我们要钓金枪鱼 |
[1:30:26] | When the time’s right, we’re gonna fucking do it. | 时机到了我们就干 |
[1:30:30] | Do what? | 干什么 |
[1:30:33] | I swear to fucking God, look what you did to me. | 老天在上 瞧瞧你对我做了什么 |
[1:30:35] | – Not the face. Not my face. – You fucking happy now? | -别打脸 别打我脸 -现在你高兴了吧 |
[1:30:37] | I bend over fucking backwards for you. | 我为你使出了浑身解数 |
[1:30:40] | We catch the famous fish, of course. | 我们一定会钓上那条著名的鱼 |
[1:30:43] | Hey, Mr. Dill. | 迪尔先生 |
[1:30:46] | Figured it was last night’s rum talking | 我觉得你昨晚是喝多了 |
[1:30:47] | when you said you didn’t need me. | 才说你不需要我 |
[1:30:49] | I stowed away. But I’m here to help. | 我偷乘上来 但我是来帮忙的 |
[1:30:51] | – Oh, fuck. – I wanna show you I am lucky. | -操 -我想向你证明我是好运 |
[1:30:55] | John, who the hell is this? | 约翰 这到底是谁 |
[1:30:59] | I just… I thought I’d bring you some luck. | 我只是…觉得我能给你带来好运 |
[1:31:06] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:31:07] | What the fuck you keep calling him John for? | 你他妈干嘛老叫他约翰 |
[1:31:13] | Mr. Dill, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 迪尔先生 对不起 我没想到 |
[1:31:15] | I thought you’d be fine with… | 我以为你不会介意… |
[1:31:17] | You don’t have to pay me. | 你不用付钱给我 |
[1:31:18] | No, it’s okay, Samson. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 萨姆森 没关系 |
[1:31:19] | Listen. I want you to go up to the wheelhouse, tidy up. | 听着 我想要你到驾驶室 收拾一下 |
[1:31:22] | When you’re done, fetch me a pack of cigarettes, okay? | 弄好后给我拿包烟来 好吗 |
[1:31:24] | – Yes, sir, Captain. – Okay. | -好的 船长 -好的 |
[1:31:26] | Mr. Zariakas, stay in your seat and watch the rigs. | 扎里亚卡斯先生 待在座位上盯紧钓具 |
[1:31:29] | Mrs. Zariakas, do you wanna know where the toilet is? | 扎里亚卡斯夫人 你知道厕所在哪里吗 |
[1:31:30] | – Yes. – Follow me. | -知道 -跟我来 |
[1:31:47] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:31:48] | Offer the kid money to keep his mouth shut, right? | 用钱把那孩子的嘴封上 对吧 |
[1:31:50] | No, no, that’s not a good idea. I’m not doing that to the kid. | 不 这主意不行 我不会把那孩子卷进来 |
[1:31:53] | What do you propose? | 那你有什么建议 |
[1:32:01] | I can’t go back to my life, John. I can’t go back to my life. | 我不能回到之前的生活 约翰 我不能 |
[1:32:04] | – No, no. – Easy. Easy. | -不 不 -放松 放松 |
[1:32:07] | Fish on! Bang on the shotgun! Gunnel! Gunnel! Gunnel! | 鱼咬钩了 旁边的钓竿 舷缘 舷缘 |
[1:32:11] | Fish on. | 鱼咬钩了 |
[1:32:16] | Now look what you fucking made me do. | 现在瞧瞧你他妈逼我做了什么 |
[1:32:24] | Jesus Christ. It’s him. | 天啊 是他 |
[1:32:27] | What do you mean, it’s him? | 是他 什么意思 |
[1:32:29] | It’s Justice. | 是正义 |
[1:32:31] | You shut the fuck up. One more fucking… | 你他妈把嘴闭上 再他妈出声… |
[1:32:34] | Samson? It’s him. | 萨姆森 是他 |
[1:32:36] | It’s him? I knew it. I knew I’d bring you luck. | 是他 我就知道我会给你带来好运 |
[1:32:40] | Hold her steady. | 把船稳住 |
[1:32:42] | – Are you fucking nuts? – Give that line to me. | -你他妈疯了吗 -把钓竿给我 |
[1:32:46] | – Come on. – You’re mine now. | -快点 -你是我的了 |
[1:32:48] | You’re fucking mine, baby. | 你是我的了 宝贝 |
[1:32:50] | Are you seriously going to catch a fish? Now? | 你非得现在钓鱼吗 你认真的吗 |
[1:32:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:58] | He is. | 是他钓 |
[1:33:01] | This time I’m gonna fucking do it. | 这次我真要杀了你 |
[1:33:03] | Daddy, do you wanna take the rod? | 老爹 你想接手钓竿吗 |
[1:33:06] | Yeah. Yeah, give me that fucking rod. | 对 对 把钓竿给我 |
[1:33:09] | Samson, the paying customer has insisted | 萨姆森 掏钱的客户坚持要求 |
[1:33:11] | that I transfer the rod to him. | 我把钓竿交给他 |
[1:33:13] | Okay, Mr. Dill. | 好的 迪尔先生 |
[1:33:14] | Are you sure you can handle this beast? You man enough? | 你确定你能应付这个野兽吗 你够男人吗 |
[1:33:17] | Because let me tell you, this motherfucker is the beast. | 因为我跟你说 这家伙是个野兽 |
[1:33:20] | Give it here. Put it in my left hand. | 给我 让我用左手拿着 |
[1:33:22] | – Here we go. – Give me the fucking rod. | -给你 -把钓竿给我 |
[1:33:24] | – Here we go. – Clip me in. | -给你 -帮我插进去 |
[1:33:27] | Six feet under, you and the fucking kid. | 把你和那个孩子埋了 |
[1:33:30] | You hear me? I will fucking bury you. | 听见了吗 我要埋了你们 |
[1:33:34] | Woah, man. | 天啊 |
[1:33:38] | Big enough to have his own fucking name. | 大到能拥有自己的名字 |
[1:33:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:40] | Now, the question is, do you want him? | 现在的问题是 你想要他吗 |
[1:33:46] | Don’t let go, baby. Don’t let go. | 别松手 宝贝 别松手 |
[1:33:48] | He’s yours now. | 他是你的了 |
[1:33:52] | And you’re his. | 你也是他的 |
[1:33:59] | Man overboard! | 有人落水 |
[1:34:36] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[1:34:46] | In the Pompano Beach area of Miami last night, | 昨晚在迈阿密波姆庞帕诺滩区域 |
[1:34:49] | police responding to a 911 call | 警方接到报警后出警 |
[1:34:52] | arrested a 13-year old juvenile, | 逮捕了一名十三岁的青少年 |
[1:34:54] | Patrick Zariakas, | 帕特里克·扎里亚卡斯 |
[1:34:55] | on a charge of second-degree murder. | 他被指控犯有二级谋杀罪 |
[1:34:57] | The boy’s stepfather, Frank Zariakas, a construction worker, | 他的继父弗兰克·扎里亚卡斯是一名建筑工人 |
[1:35:00] | was found with a single knife wound to the chest. | 胸口受到一处刀伤后死亡 |
[1:35:04] | Patrick’s mother, Karen Zariakas, claimed she and her son | 帕特里克的母亲凯伦·扎里亚卡斯声称 |
[1:35:07] | had been the victims of domestic violence for many years. | 她和儿子是多年家庭暴力的受害者 |
[1:35:10] | She claims Patrick acted in self-defence | 她声称帕特里克是正当防卫 |
[1:35:13] | and to protect his mother during a drunken assault. | 于酒后袭击中保护了他的母亲 |
[1:35:16] | Lindsey Carillo has more. | 琳赛·卡里略有进一步报道 |
[1:35:18] | I’m outside the Rosemont High School in Plymouth Boulevard | 我在普利茅斯大道的罗斯蒙特高中门外 |
[1:35:21] | where Patrick’s Principal, Dillon Baker, has issued a statement | 帕特里克的校长迪伦·贝克发表了声明 |
[1:35:25] | describing Patrick as a gifted IT student | 表示帕特里克是一个生活在 |
[1:35:28] | living in a troubled environment | 问题家庭的信息技术高材生 |
[1:35:30] | who had withdrawn into a world he created on his computer. | 他躲进了他在电脑上创造出来的世界 |
[1:35:34] | We have also learned that Patrick Zariakas’s real father, | 我们还了解到帕特里克·扎里亚卡斯的生父 |
[1:35:37] | Captain John Mason, | 约翰·梅森上尉 |
[1:35:39] | was killed in action in 2006 while fighting in Ramadi, Iraq. | 2006年在伊拉克拉马迪的战争中阵亡 |
[1:35:43] | He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart for gallantry. | 他死后因英勇作战被授予了紫心勋章 |
[1:35:56] | So… it’s done. | 那么 完成了 |
[1:36:01] | I was telling the truth when I said I love you. | 我说我爱你时 说的是真话 |
[1:36:06] | And Patrick loves you. And you love him. | 帕特里克也爱你 你也爱他 |
[1:36:13] | Somewhere you will find him. | 你会在某处找到他的 |
[1:36:23] | Yeah, somewhere. | 对 某处 |
[1:36:27] | Where? | 是哪呢 |
[1:36:29] | Police tell us that Patrick | 警方告诉我们帕特里克 |
[1:36:30] | will undergo a detention risk assessment | 要进行拘留危险评估 |
[1:36:33] | and due to the mitigating circumstances | 因为有减轻处罚的情节 |
[1:36:35] | will be released into the custody of his mother. | 之后会被释放 交由他的母亲照看 |
[1:36:40] | We understand that so far | 我们了解到至今为止 |
[1:36:41] | he has yet to speak to anyone about what happened. | 他还没跟任何人说过发生的事 |
[1:37:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:37:06] | Dad? It’s Patrick. | 爸爸 我是帕特里克 |
[1:37:09] | Is that you? Can you hear me? | 是你吗 你能听到吗 |
[1:37:10] | Yeah, buddy. It’s Dad. It’s Dad. | 是的 孩子 是爸爸 是爸爸 |
[1:37:15] | Dad, I just wanna know, | 爸爸 我只是想知道 |
[1:37:16] | are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 发生了什么 |
[1:37:19] | I don’t know. I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:37:21] | I don’t know anything, you know. | 我什么都不知道 |
[1:37:23] | Nobody knows anything. | 没人知道 |
[1:37:26] | You know, all I know is that | 我只知道 |
[1:37:29] | there’s a you and a me somewhere. | 某处有一个你和一个我 |
[1:37:32] | Dad, I… did something real bad. | 爸爸 我做了一件很糟糕的事 |
[1:37:36] | I know, I know. It’s okay. It’s okay. You did the right thing. | 我知道 没事的 你做了正确的事 |
[1:37:40] | You hear me? Sometimes we do… | 你明白吗 有时候我们 |
[1:37:43] | we do bad things for good reasons. | 我们会因为好理由做坏事 |
[1:37:45] | Dad, I’m gonna change the game | 爸爸 我要改变游戏 |
[1:37:48] | so I can come visit you sometime. | 这样我将来就能去见你了 |
[1:37:51] | – Is that okay? – I’m here, alright? Come, come. | -可以吗 -我就在这 好吗 来吧 |
[1:37:54] | Come see me. Come see me. | 来见我 来见我 |
[1:37:57] | We’ll meet at the Serenity. | 我们在宁静号见 |
[1:38:01] | We can go somewhere, anywhere we want. | 我们乘船出海 去哪里都可以 |
[1:38:03] | – Yeah, we’ll go somewhere. – Yeah? | -好 我们乘船出海 -好吗 |
[1:38:06] | – We’ll go fishing. – Okay. | -我们去钓鱼 -好 |
[1:38:10] | I’ll meet you at the boat. | 我们船上见 |
[1:38:37] | I’m gonna change the game. | 我要改变游戏 |
[1:40:07] | There’s a you and a me somewhere. | 某处有一个你和一个我 |