英文名称:The Dog Who Saved Christmas
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Oh, boy | 朋友 |
[00:30] | Yeah, it’s Christmastime again | 圣诞节又到了 |
[00:32] | Let all your good cheer in | 大声欢呼吧 |
[00:34] | It’s Christmastime, it’s Christmastime again | 圣诞节又来临了 |
[00:40] | The stockings are hung and the tree is trimmed | 挂起袜子 修剪圣诞树 |
[00:43] | Sounds of the season are ringing on in… | 节日的歌声响起… |
[00:45] | Ah, Christmas… My favorite time of year. | 圣诞 一年里我最喜爱的时光 |
[00:49] | Giant red bows and garlands everywhere, | 巨大红色蝴蝶结和花环到处可见 |
[00:53] | All those presents and families spending more time together. | 每个家庭都有更长时间团聚 分享礼物 |
[00:56] | You can almost smell the magic in the air, | 你几乎能感到散布在空气中的魔法 |
[00:59] | Although it isn’t always easy, | 但并非对所有的人来说都是如此 |
[01:02] | Especially when you’re a dog. | 尤其当你是条狗时 |
[01:04] | That’s me. My name’s Zeus. | 这就是我 宙斯 |
[01:07] | Dashing through the snow | 雪花中飞奔 |
[01:10] | In a one-horse open sleigh | 乘着独马雪橇 |
[01:12] | O’er the hills we go | 翻越群山 |
[01:15] | Laughing all the way | 一路谈笑 |
[01:18] | Bells on bobtails ring | 雪橇的铃声响起 |
[01:21] | Making spirits bright | 让精神更抖擞 |
[01:23] | What fun it is to ride and sing… | 乘着雪橇 放声歌唱 如此有趣 |
[01:27] | I’ve had about all I can take here on these streets. | 我把街上能拿的东西都带到这 |
[01:31] | I think I’m gonna turn myself in to the dog catcher. | 我准备找捕狗人自投罗网 |
[01:33] | Hey, at least I can get three square meals on the inside. | 至少里面有3餐保障 |
[01:41] | Hey, boys, what’s happening? | 朋友们 你们好吗 |
[01:43] | Look at what we got here, fellows… A newbie. | 伙计们 瞧 一个新来的 |
[01:45] | My name’s Zeus, like the Greek god. | 我名叫宙斯 就像希腊之神 |
[01:47] | Well, a fancy name for a street dog. | 对流浪狗来说 是个花哨的名字 |
[01:50] | Yeah, a fancy name. | 花哨的名字 |
[01:54] | You’re going to be here for a long time, | 你在这会待很久 |
[01:56] | So I suggest you find things to occupy yourself with. | 因此我建议你找点东西消磨时间 |
[02:00] | Don’t worry about me, sweetie. | 别担心 小可爱 |
[02:01] | I’ll be fine. I used to be a cop. | 我会没事的 我曾是警犬 |
[02:02] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 |
[02:03] | I used to save people’s lives for a living. | 我常挽救人们的性命 |
[02:05] | Really? Tell us, tell us. | 真的? 和我们讲讲 |
[02:08] | One time I rescued this steel mill worker from a fiery inferno. | 我曾在炼狱般炎热的工厂救了个炼钢工人 |
[02:14] | And he told me… | 他对我说 |
[02:16] | Thank you. Thank you. You saved my life. | 谢谢 你救了我的命 |
[02:20] | So what are you doing here then? | 那你来这做什么 |
[02:22] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:24] | I’m just waiting for a family to take me home and give me a chance. | 我只是在等待融入家庭幸福生活 |
[02:27] | Oh, sure, | 当然 |
[02:29] | My new owner is gonna ride in on his white horse | 新主人会骑着白马 |
[02:32] | And whisk me away to a place | 把我带到神奇的地方 |
[02:33] | where milk-bones are gold-plated. | 那里有镀金盘子乘装的牛奶骨头 |
[02:38] | That’s a good one. | 想法很好 |
[02:39] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[02:40] | There’s gotta be somebody out there who will take me home. | 肯定会有人领养我的 |
[02:53] | Tannenbaum and mangers | 泰尼鲍姆树 马槽 |
[02:57] | And mistletoe | 还有槲寄生树 |
[03:03] | Jingle bells and sleigh rides | 乘着雪橇 听着铃声 |
[03:07] | Across the snow | 穿越雪地 |
[03:14] | Christmastime is here | 圣诞节里 |
[03:18] | And to everyone good cheer | 欢天喜地 |
[03:22] | It’s a beautiful | 这是 |
[03:27] | Time of the year | 一年里美好的时光 |
[03:34] | Merry christmas to all you | 祝所有人圣诞快乐 |
[03:39] | Girls and boys | 男孩女孩们 |
[03:43] | If you all stay cool | 只要乖乖听话 |
[03:47] | You just might get your favorite toys | 就会得到心爱的玩具 |
[03:53] | Merry christmas | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:58] | Good will to everyone | 祝大家万事顺利 |
[04:03] | Why don’t we smile on each other? | 我们为何不微笑待人 |
[04:08] | Why don’t we have a little fun? | 为何不放松一下 |
[04:26] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:27] | I’m here. Is the coast clear? | 我到了 家里没人吗 |
[04:29] | Oh, uh, yeah. Donna Jamieson | 恩 唐娜・杰梅生 |
[04:32] | Is dropping off the kids any second, so get your butt in here. | 可能随时送孩子们来 你快进来 |
[04:34] | Okay, I’m gonna need some backup, honey. | 好 我需要点帮助 亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Um, okay. | 好 |
[04:39] | Okay, I’ll be right out. Bye. | 好 我马上出来 拜 |
[04:49] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[04:58] | I can take more. | 我能再拿点 |
[05:00] | – Okay. – Got it? | -好 -抱稳没 |
[05:04] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[05:08] | Honey, I am so excited for our first christmas in the new house. | 亲爱的 第一次在新房过圣诞我真兴奋 |
[05:12] | – I know. – The kids are just gonna love it. | -我知道 -孩子们肯定会喜欢 |
[05:15] | I know. It’s gonna be so much better than last year | 我知道 比去年强多了 |
[05:17] | – When we went to your aunt Jean’s. – Oh, well, that was… | -我们什么时候去珍阿姨家 -大概… |
[05:19] | Oh oh oh. Okay okay. | 小心 |
[05:21] | Hurry hurry. | 快点 |
[05:23] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:27] | I hope these aren’t breakable. | 希望这些是防摔的 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:37] | Come on, hurry hurry hurry. | 速度 快 |
[05:56] | – Bye-Bye. – Merry christmas. Bye. | -拜拜 -圣诞快乐 拜 |
[05:58] | Merry christmas. Tell your mom I said hi. | 圣诞快乐 替我向你妈问好 |
[05:59] | – Will do. Merry christmas. – Bye. | -好的 圣诞快乐 -拜 |
[06:09] | Hey, my little elves. What’s going on? | 我的小精灵们 还好吗 |
[06:13] | – Guess what Ricky Jamieson said. – What’s that? | -猜瑞奇・杰梅生说了什么 -什么 |
[06:15] | What’s up with your back? | 你背怎么了 |
[06:17] | Oh, uh, you know, sciatica… | 是…坐骨神经痛 |
[06:20] | Christmas sciatica. | 圣诞性坐骨神经痛 |
[06:21] | Christmas what-aca? | 圣诞什么? |
[06:23] | Sciatica, honey. | 坐骨神经痛 宝贝 |
[06:25] | It’s a real ailment. | 是种慢性病痛 |
[06:28] | Hey, isn’t that Ricky Jamieson out there? | 外面那个是瑞奇・杰梅生吗? |
[06:35] | – What do you mean? – Yeah. | -什么意思 -是啊 |
[06:38] | Uh, I don’t know. I don’t know what I meant. | 不知道 我不知道什么意思 |
[06:40] | Hey, it’s a Christmas miracle. Your back is all better, daddy. | 真是圣诞奇迹 你背好多了 爸爸 |
[06:44] | What’s that, honey? Oh, no no, I’m still hurt. | 说什么 宝贝 不 不 还在疼 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna go take a nap. | 我要去小睡下 |
[06:49] | Hey, why don’t you kids, you know, go make some egg-nog or something? | 你俩可以去弄点蛋诺饮料什么的 |
[06:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:58] | You know where the stuff is, right… | 你们知道做蛋诺的 |
[07:02] | For the egg-nog? | 配料在哪儿吗 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Pull up right here. | 就停这 |
[07:19] | Bingo. | 就是它 |
[07:21] | That beauty right there | 那漂亮的房子 |
[07:24] | Looks like a victorian mansion. | 看起就像维多利亚大厦 |
[07:26] | Looks like a giant dollhouse. | 像巨大的玩具屋 |
[07:29] | That beauty right there is going to be our last one. | 这就是我们最后的生意 |
[07:32] | Forever? | 今生最后的? |
[07:33] | On this block, you idiot. | 是这小区 白痴 |
[07:36] | What happened to the rule we had… | 我们不是定有规矩 |
[07:37] | We couldn’t hit two houses on the same block? | 不在同个小区打劫2家房子 |
[07:39] | Forget I ever said it. | 忘掉我以前说的 |
[07:41] | A beauty like that… Rules are made to be broken. | 对这种漂亮房子 规矩就该打破 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:52] | George, we really need to get that chandelier in the foyer fixed. | 乔治 我们真得把前厅吊灯修好 |
[07:56] | I don’t think that it’s safe hanging tied the way it is. | 我觉得它这样挂着不安全 |
[07:58] | It’s perfectly safe the way it is, honey. | 绝对安全 亲爱的 |
[08:00] | But I’ll take a look at it after the holidays. | 不过节日后我会检查下 |
[08:05] | 328 Red Maple? | 红枫路328号? |
[08:08] | 328 Red Maple? | 红枫路328号? |
[08:10] | Honey, isn’t that the Johnsons’ house? | 亲爱的 那不是约翰逊家吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:14] | They were robbed. | 他们被打劫了 |
[08:15] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:17] | No, and this is the second time on this block in a month. | 不 这是小区一个月内的第2次劫案 |
[08:20] | That’s it, George. We have to get that alarm, | 知道了 乔治 咱们得小心了 |
[08:22] | Especially with Christmas coming. | 尤其马上就圣诞了 |
[08:24] | Hey, we should get a dog for Christmas… a watchdog. | 我觉得我们该养条狗过圣诞 看门狗 |
[08:27] | A dog! | 一条狗 |
[08:28] | Daddy, can we? | 爸爸 行吗 |
[08:30] | I think it’s a great idea, sweetheart. | 我想这是个好主意 宝贝 |
[08:33] | What do you think, hon? | 你觉得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | We have already talked about this, George. | 我们谈过这问题 乔治 |
[08:37] | I barely have enough time as it is, since I went back to work. | 我回去上班后 就没什么时间了 |
[08:41] | Back to work? Honey, you’re a seamstress | 回去上班? 亲爱的 你是裁缝 |
[08:43] | And you work here at home. I mean, what’s the big deal? | 你在家工作 我指这有什么区别 |
[08:46] | I am a costume maker and it is a big deal. | 我是戏服制作师 这就是区别 |
[08:49] | How am I gonna take care of a dog | 新年夜前我要织好15副假发 |
[08:51] | When I have 15 wigs to weave before new year’s eve? | 还怎么能照看狗 |
[08:54] | I could walk him and feed him before I go to work in the morning. | 早上上班前我可以遛狗 喂食 |
[08:57] | And then when I come home for lunch I could check on him. | 晚上回家吃完饭后我也可以照看它 |
[09:00] | Plus, I could, you know, weave some of those wigs with you. | 而且 我可以和你一起织假发 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, George. It’s a new house | 我不知道 乔治 这是新家 |
[09:08] | And dogs are messy and they chew things. | 狗爱捣乱又乱咬东西 |
[09:11] | If we’re gonna get a pet, we should get a cat, | 如果要养宠物 考虑到我们现在的老鼠问题 |
[09:13] | With this mouse problem we’re having. | 我们该养猫 |
[09:15] | -Oh, no. – That’s not good. | -不 -这可不妙 |
[09:18] | Yeah, but mom, we want a dog for Christmas. | 但是 妈 我们圣诞想要狗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, a big fluffy dog with long blond hair and floppy ears. | 恩 有金色蓬松长毛和松软耳朵的大狗 |
[09:24] | – Come on, mom. – Come on, mom. | -拜托 妈 -拜托 妈 |
[09:26] | Okay, we will discuss this later. | 好 我们晚点再讨论 |
[09:28] | Come on, you’re gonna miss the bus. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 你们就要错过巴士了 走吧 |
[09:31] | – Say goodbye to your father. – Bye, daddy. | -和你们父亲道别 -拜 爸爸 |
[09:33] | Have a good day, bro. | 好运 老兄 |
[09:36] | I’ll help you get your jacket, okay? I’ll be right out. | 我帮你拿夹克 好吗 我马上出来 |
[09:42] | Promise me you will not buy a dog | 答应我 我们再次讨论前 |
[09:46] | Before we’ve had a chance to talk about it again. | 你不会去买狗 |
[09:48] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | – How are you doing? – Hey. | -你好吗 -嘿 |
[10:49] | – How are you doing? – Good. very good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[10:51] | I’m George Bannister and I think I’m ready to adopt. | 我叫乔治・班尼斯特 我准备领养 |
[10:55] | Well, I’m Benny. Nice to meet you, George. | 我叫班尼 很高兴见到你 乔治 |
[11:00] | You want to adopt a dog? | 你想领养狗? |
[11:02] | We are in the market for a watchdog. | 我们要找条看门狗 |
[11:05] | A watchdog. Well, today we’re running a special. | 看门狗 今天我们有优惠 |
[11:09] | It’s Christmas. Why not be special? | 圣诞节 不该特别点吗 |
[11:11] | You adopt one dog… You get another one for free. | 领养1条 即可免费再得1条 |
[11:14] | Oh, that’s okay. | 不用了 |
[11:15] | I think one dog’s plenty, you know. We’re good. | 我觉得1条够多了 我们只要1条 |
[11:18] | It’s a free dog. | 是免费的 |
[11:21] | Yeah, if I ever brought home two dogs, | 如果我带2条狗回家 |
[11:23] | The wife would put me in the pound. | 老婆会把我关这来的 |
[11:26] | We can use another dog around here. | 我们这能用得上这种狗 |
[11:30] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do… how about I throw in | 那这样如何 我送你 |
[11:32] | Some doggy biscuits, a rubber ball and a doggy bone? | 一些狗食饼干 一个橡胶球和一根狗骨头 |
[11:35] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[11:37] | Okay, well, sign right in and I’ll bring you right around. | 好 在这签字 然后我带你去看看 |
[11:40] | Yeah, we got one. Yeah, get it ready. | 有个领养人 准备下 |
[11:43] | On, level one. | 一等的 |
[11:44] | You know, some people think those are cookies and eat them. | 有些人以为这是饼干就把它们吃了 |
[11:48] | They’re doggy biscuits. Come on. | 实际上是狗食饼干 来 |
[11:50] | That’s… | 这 |
[11:53] | That’s something else. | 不是饼干啊 |
[11:59] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[12:00] | Look, there’s somebody who can take me home, | 瞧 来了个人 只要能吠一下 |
[12:03] | If I could only bark to get his attention. | 吸引注意力 他就会带我回家了 |
[12:05] | Zeus, you’re saying you can’t even bark? | 宙斯 你是说你甚至不会吠 |
[12:08] | If you can’t bark, you ain’t got a chance. | 如果你不能吠 就一点机会都没有 |
[12:11] | The pound. | 流浪狗收留所 |
[12:14] | Isn’t it a little excessive, with the bars? | 这铁栏杆太多了点吧? |
[12:16] | Well, it has to be, man. | 必须这样 朋友 |
[12:18] | We’ve got some of the most highly-profiled dogs | 这些铁栏杆后的一些狗 |
[12:20] | Right behind these bars. | 有不良记录 |
[12:23] | I mean, they’re mentally challenged | 我是说 它们脑子里分不清 |
[12:25] | As far as who to bite. | 该咬谁 |
[12:27] | So I separate them from the family dogs, from the good dogs. | 所以我把它们和家居狗 好狗隔离开来 |
[12:30] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[12:31] | Buck up, boys. | 打起精神 大家 |
[12:33] | One of us is going home for the holidays. | 今天我们有人要回家过节了 |
[12:35] | Oh, I hope it’s me. Please, kind sir, | 希望是我 拜托 仁慈的先生 |
[12:38] | Please take me, I beg of you. | 请带我走 我乞求你 |
[12:41] | There’s all types of dogs in here. | 这什么品种都有 |
[12:43] | You gotta know what you’re doing when you’re at the pound, man. | 在这你得知道自己来干什么 朋友 |
[12:45] | Well, I’m looking for a family dog | 我要找条家居犬 |
[12:47] | And, you know, one that’s nice but tough. | 就是那种友善但凶猛的 |
[12:52] | Tough? | 凶猛? |
[12:53] | Well, I think I’ve got just the dog for you. | 我想我们正有你想要的 |
[12:56] | Yeah, we call this one the Bronx. What do you know about the bronx? | 我们称他布朗克斯 你了解布朗克斯狗吗 |
[13:00] | From what I know, it’s tough. | 据我所知 它很凶猛 |
[13:02] | Tough like me, tough. | 像我一样 凶猛 |
[13:04] | Well, this one… His mother was a boxer | 他母亲是拳师狗 |
[13:07] | And his daddy was a pit bull. | 父亲是牛头犬 |
[13:09] | How they got together and made a dog… I don’t know, | 他们怎么走到一块 生出小狗 我不知道 |
[13:11] | But he looks like a bulldog all in the face. | 但他脸看着就像斗牛犬 |
[13:15] | Look at him right there. Look at him… The Bronx. | 看那 看看他 布朗克斯 |
[13:18] | – The Bronx? – Yeah. | -布朗克斯?(纽约市一行政区) -对 |
[13:20] | He’s more like Staten Island. | 更像史坦顿岛(纽约最不发达行政区) |
[13:22] | You want a beef with me? My mother’s from Staten Island. | 想来一架? 我母亲就是史坦顿岛来的 |
[13:24] | Well, come on, he’s small right now, but give him time. | 拜托 他现在还小 但加以时日 |
[13:27] | He’ll balloon into a beast in months. | 数月后他会像气球那样膨胀成巨兽 |
[13:29] | Hey, Bronkie, Bronkie! | 布朗克 布朗克 |
[13:31] | I don’t know if I have the kind of time to wait for him to balloon. | 我估计我没时间等他膨胀了 |
[13:35] | – What about that guy right there? – Yes. Great. Good choice. | -那边那只如何 -太棒了 明智的选择 |
[13:39] | That one? Oh, you want something aggressive, huh? | 那只? 你是想要好斗的? |
[13:41] | Look at the chompers on that one. | 看那嘴巴 |
[13:43] | Look at him. Yeah, he can bite. | 看着它 对 他很能咬 |
[13:45] | He’s looking at you too. He’s ready to protect for you. | 他也在看你 已经准备好保护你了 |
[13:47] | Hey, Noodles. Come here, Noodles. | 面条 过来 面条 |
[13:49] | Noodles? | 面条? |
[13:51] | Nah, that doesn’t sound like a watchdog to me. | 不 我听那名字可不像看门狗 |
[13:53] | Doesn’t matter what you call him. He’s aggressive. | 你怎么叫他都没关系 他很好斗 |
[13:56] | What about that one? | 那只如何 |
[13:58] | Get me out of here, please. The food’s terrible, | 请带我出去 这食物糟糕 |
[14:00] | I have no hot water, and I think I have fleas! | 没有热水 我好像长虱子了 |
[14:02] | – The quiet one in the corner? – Yeah yeah, over there in the back. | -角落里沉默的那只? -恩 后面那只 |
[14:04] | My god, that is a splitting image of the one I had when I was a kid. | 老天 它让我想起了我小时候养的那只狗 |
[14:08] | So Zeus is what you want, huh? | 这么说宙斯是你想要的? |
[14:10] | – Zeus? – Yeah. | -宙斯? -是的 |
[14:12] | Now that’s a guard dog. | 这才是只护卫狗名字 |
[14:14] | Yeah, but if you’re a dog, you at least have to bark. | 恩 但作为狗 至少要会叫 |
[14:17] | I mean, that dog… | 我意思是 那狗… |
[14:18] | To be honest, I’ve never heard him bark. | 老实说 我从没听他叫过 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. You know, I didn’t speak till I was six. | 无所谓 我6岁前都不说话 |
[14:23] | My mom thought I was a mute. | 我妈以为我是哑巴 |
[14:25] | Are you happy about that? | 你对此开心吗 |
[14:27] | I am now, ’cause I can speak. | 现在开心 因为我能说话了 |
[14:29] | One thing I can tell you about Zeus is | 关于宙斯 我可以告诉你一件事 |
[14:31] | He used to be a former police dog… a K-9 cop. | 他曾是警犬 K-9警犬 |
[14:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -恩 |
[14:36] | Got a plaque, a couple awards. | 得过奖章和一些奖项 |
[14:38] | But right now he’s a quiet dog. | 但现在他变沉默了 |
[14:41] | Can I pet him? | 我能领养他吗 |
[14:43] | Why not? | 当然可以 |
[14:46] | Open up family pound, #9. We’re going in. | 打开家居犬区9号 我们要进去 |
[14:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:52] | You want me to come in with you? | 你想让我跟你一起进去 |
[14:54] | Well, come on. Move back! | 进来吧 退后 |
[14:59] | Get back. Come on, stay close to me. | 过来 来吧 跟紧我 |
[15:04] | – Is this safe? – It’s safe. It’s very safe, | -这里安全吗 -安全 非常安全 |
[15:06] | Except for that one. | 除了那只 |
[15:07] | He may make a pass on your leg right there. | 它可能会抱你的腿 |
[15:10] | Shake it off. | 别管它 |
[15:11] | Zeus, wake up, Zeus. | 宙斯 醒醒 宙斯 |
[15:13] | Hi, I’m Zeus | 嗨 我是宙斯 |
[15:14] | And believe me, the pleasure is all mine. | 相信我 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[15:16] | Hey, Zeus. How are ya, buddy? | 宙斯 你好吗 伙计 |
[15:19] | Huh? You want to come home with me, yeah? | 你想跟我一起回家吗 |
[15:22] | Do you want a nice family, yeah? | 你也想拥有一个幸福的家庭吧 |
[15:24] | Are you kidding? | 你是认真的 |
[15:25] | Does a dog pee on a fire hydrant? | 狗会对着消防栓撒尿 |
[15:26] | Does a flea itch? Does a…? | 跳蚤会让人发痒 |
[15:28] | Yeah yeah, this is the one, Benny. | 是的 这就是我想要的 本尼 |
[15:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Hey, open up, okay? | 把门打开 好吗 |
[15:33] | We’re coming down. Get the papers ready for Zeus. | 我们马上过来 把宙斯的文件准备好 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Bye, Zeus. Nice to meet you. | 拜拜 宙斯 很高兴见到你 |
[15:40] | Got room for one more? | 你还要再领养一只吗 |
[15:42] | See you later, you lucky mutt. | 再见 你这幸运的小狗 |
[15:45] | Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh | 冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[15:49] | However the rest goes, I’ll sing it anyway. | 不管接下来如何 我仍然要放声高歌 |
[15:53] | Zeus, you’re gonna love the family, buddy. | 宙斯 你会喜欢你的新家的 |
[15:57] | – I can’t wait. – Oh, yeah. | -我已经迫不及待了 -是的 |
[15:59] | Kara, my little daughter, and Ben… he’s our son. | 卡萝 是我的小女儿 本 我儿子 |
[16:03] | He’s a little older than Kara, | 他比卡萝大一点 |
[16:04] | Probably four or five years… not really sure. | 大4岁还是5岁 我记不清了 |
[16:07] | But great kids, great kids, | 但都是好孩子 都是好孩子 |
[16:10] | Dog lovers all the way, buddy. | 而且一直是爱狗之人 伙计 |
[16:12] | Sounds like my kind of people. | 听起来跟我们一样 |
[16:13] | And of course my wife Belinda… she’s awesome. | 还有我老婆布兰达 她很棒 |
[16:17] | And, oh, the apple strudel is to die for. | 她做的苹果派很好吃 |
[16:21] | Ooh, strudel… last time I had strudel I was sick for a week. | 苹果派 上次我吃了之后吐了一个星期 |
[16:24] | You’re probably gonna get into that one way or the other. | 你会喜欢上他们的 |
[16:26] | Oh, and not to mention | 还有件不值一提的事 |
[16:29] | A ginormous backyard, buddy. | 我们有个很大的后院 伙计 |
[16:31] | Oh, now you’re talking, George. Now you’re talking. | 你说了 乔治 你现在正在说 |
[16:34] | We’ll be out there playing every day. | 我们每天都可以出去玩 |
[16:38] | Gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[16:39] | Oh, bells on Zeus’s tail singing, making Christmas right | 宙斯尾巴上的铃铛响起来 |
[16:43] | Zeus is going home with the bannisters | 宙斯回家了 |
[16:45] | For a lovely Christmas night, hey! | 在可爱的圣诞节的晚上 |
[17:07] | Oh, Zeus, | 宙斯 |
[17:10] | One thing before we go in… | 在我们进屋之前 有件事 |
[17:12] | Belinda… a great lady. | 布兰达 很棒的女士 |
[17:15] | She just has a few things she doesn’t care for. | 她只是有一些不喜欢的东西 |
[17:18] | She doesn’t like snoring. | 她不喜欢打鼾声 |
[17:20] | She doesn’t like when you leave the toilet seat up. | 她不喜欢马桶圈被翻起来 |
[17:23] | And she definitely doesn’t like | 很明显她还不喜欢 |
[17:24] | When you chew with your mouth open. | 你吃东西的时候大张着嘴 |
[17:25] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[17:26] | Except for the whole chewing-with-your-mouth-open thing. | 除了吃东西的时候大张着嘴这件事 |
[17:28] | I don’t think I can swing that. | 我想我做不到 |
[17:30] | So as long as you don’t do anything I do, | 所以只要你不做这些事 |
[17:32] | You’re cool. She’s gonna love you. | 你就没事 她会喜欢你的 |
[17:35] | I hope so, George. I’d hate to go back to that pound. | 希望如此 乔治 我讨厌回到收容所 |
[17:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们进去吧 |
[17:40] | Hey, everybody, look what I got. | 大家快来看 我带回来了什么 |
[17:45] | – A dog! – A dog! | -一只狗 -一只狗 |
[17:47] | – A dog! – This is gonna get interesting. | -一只狗 -会很有趣的 |
[17:50] | All right, dad. | 是的 老爸 |
[17:53] | Look what we’ve got. Daddy got a dog. | 看我们有什么了 爸爸带回来一只狗 |
[17:56] | How are you doing, buddy? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[17:57] | Isn’t he great? His name is Zeus. | 他很棒吧 他叫宙斯 |
[17:59] | Zeussy? | 宙茜? |
[18:01] | You know, like the greek god. | 是的 希腊神话中的主神 |
[18:02] | Yeah, just Zeus, honey. | 是的 宙斯 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | Hi. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[18:07] | – Sure. – In the kitchen. | -当然 -去厨房吧 |
[18:09] | Oh, inside? Yeah. They love him already. | 里面吗 是的 他们已经喜欢上他了 |
[18:12] | – Uh-oh, it’s the kitchen talk. – That’s not good at all. | -厨房里的谈话 -很不妙 |
[18:15] | Uh, something tells me George | 我想是乔治 |
[18:16] | Forgot to clear me with the missus. | 在没得到老婆同意的情况下就带我回来了 |
[18:18] | George, you promised you wouldn’t buy a dog | 乔治 你曾答应要在我们谈过之后 |
[18:21] | Until we talked. | 才会买狗的 |
[18:22] | Yeah, and I didn’t break that promise, boy scout’s honor. | 是的 我没有食言 童子军的信用 |
[18:24] | I didn’t buy the dog. I adopted him. | 狗不是买来的 我领养了他 |
[18:27] | Oh, George. | 乔治 |
[18:28] | I know, I know, but it’s that time of the year | 我知道 我知道 现在不是时候 |
[18:30] | When you take care of the less fortunate. | 不是让你同意的好时机 |
[18:32] | He was homeless, Belinda. | 他无家可归 布兰达 |
[18:34] | And he reminded me so much of Duke | 他让我不由自主地 |
[18:35] | That I couldn’t even resist. | 想起了公爵 |
[18:36] | I know that you had to put your childhood dog to sleep | 我知道你必须杀掉你童年时候的狗 |
[18:39] | And you have been traumatized ever since. | 让你的心理受到了创伤 |
[18:41] | I’m not traumatized. | 我才没有受到创伤 |
[18:42] | And don’t make it out to be more than what it is. | 还是别扯太远了 |
[18:44] | The kids wanted a dog, so I just thought… | 孩子们想要一只狗 所以我想 |
[18:46] | Exactly. You thought. | 是的 你想 |
[18:48] | You completely disregarded what I said. | 你完全不管我说的话 |
[18:50] | This is about the protection of our home, | 这关系到我们全家的安全 |
[18:53] | Not about you making up for some childhood loss. | 不是补偿你童年时候所失去的 |
[18:58] | That hurt. | 那样说让人很伤心 |
[19:00] | For your information, | 只是让你知道 |
[19:02] | I am thinking about the protection of our home. | 我一直都在思考我们家的安全 |
[19:04] | Oh, you are? | 是吗 |
[19:05] | He is a certified, | 事实证明 |
[19:07] | Award-winning k-9 police dog. | 他是一只优秀的k-9警犬 |
[19:11] | k-9 A k-9? | |
[19:13] | The most highly-trained dogs | 这个星球上被训练的最好的 |
[19:15] | And the most intelligent dogs on the planet. | 最聪明的狗 |
[19:16] | He’s the ultimate watchdog, and we have one. | 他是最后一只看门狗 现在属于我们 |
[19:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | I don’t know, George. | 我不知道 乔治 |
[19:26] | It just seems like an alarm | 似乎用报警器 |
[19:27] | Would be so much safer and easier. | 更安全 更简单 |
[19:30] | All right, Belinda, trust me, okay? | 好了 布兰达 相信我 好吗 |
[19:32] | These k-9s are so highly trained, | K-9级的狗都是经过严格训练的 |
[19:34] | They’re practically self-sufficient. | 它们有很强的自律性 |
[19:36] | And as far as security, | 而且就安全性而言 |
[19:38] | They are notorious for being the most toughest, | 他们因为太过凶恶而声名狼藉 |
[19:43] | The most masculine dogs around. | 是最勇猛的狗 |
[19:56] | What? what’s everybody staring at? | 什么 大家在看什么 |
[20:01] | Real dogs wear bows. | 戴了蝴蝶结的狗 |
[20:03] | And the christmas lights are twinkling | 闪闪发光的圣诞彩灯 |
[20:08] | And the glistening snow has fallen… | 飘落的纯白雪花 |
[20:16] | Come on, mom | 别这样 妈妈 |
[20:17] | Can we bring Zeussy to grandma’s? | 我们能带宙茜去奶奶家吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, bring me to granny’s. | 带我去奶奶家吧 |
[20:20] | Come on, Zeus, off the bed. Get off the bed. Off the bed. | 宙斯 下床 从床上下来 |
[20:23] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[20:23] | This memory foam does wonders for my hinds. | 以前的记忆产生了奇妙的作用 |
[20:26] | How many times do I have to tell this dog? | 我要给这只狗说多少次 |
[20:28] | Where is he going? | 他跑哪去了 |
[20:32] | Zeus, cut it out. That’s disgusting, come on. | 宙斯 停下 那很恶心 快来 |
[20:35] | Give me a second. I’m dying of thirst here. | 给我一秒钟 我要渴死在这儿了 |
[20:38] | Come on, mom, please, can we? | 别这样 妈妈 求你了 |
[20:39] | Can we bring Zeussy to grandma’s? | 我们能带宙茜去奶奶家吗 |
[20:41] | Oh, I don’t think so, honey. | 不可以 宝贝 |
[20:43] | – Please. – It’s boring at grandma’s. | -求你了 -奶奶家很无聊 |
[20:45] | All she has to drink is flat diet soda. | 她只喝无糖的汽水 |
[20:47] | And prune juice. | 还有青梅汁 |
[20:49] | Okay, now be nice, kids. | 好了 别说了 孩子们 |
[20:51] | Yeah, but why do we | 好吧 但为什么我们 |
[20:52] | Have to go there every Christmas Eve? | 每个圣诞前夜都要去那儿呢 |
[20:53] | Because it’s tradition. | 因为这是传统 |
[20:54] | What’s tradition? | 什么是传统 |
[20:56] | It’s something that you have to do | 是可能你不想做 |
[20:58] | Even though you may not want to. | 但必须做的事 |
[21:00] | And no one should be alone on Christmas eve. | 圣诞前夜没有人会形单影只 |
[21:03] | Mom, what if Santa decides not to come to our house | 妈妈 如果圣诞老人不来我们家了怎么办 |
[21:06] | Because he doesn’t think we’ll be here? | 就因为他认为我们都不在家 |
[21:08] | Oh, sweetheart, Santa knows everything. | 宝贝 圣诞老人知道所有事情 |
[21:10] | So he knows that | 所以他知道 |
[21:11] | We’ll be back first thing Christmas morning. | 我们圣诞节一早就会回家 |
[21:13] | Mom, how come the cat lady | 妈妈 为什么那位养猫的女士 |
[21:15] | Doesn’t have any Christmas lights? | 不挂圣诞彩灯呢 |
[21:16] | L… honey, I’ve really got a headache. | 宝贝们 我开始头疼了 |
[21:18] | This is a lot of questions, okay? | 你们的问题太多了 |
[21:20] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[21:20] | Why the cat lady doesn’t have Christmas lights. | 为什么那位养猫的女士不挂圣诞彩灯 |
[21:23] | Yeah, well, Ricky Jamieson says | 瑞奇・杰梅生说 |
[21:24] | It’s ’cause she’s an old scrooge. | 因为她是个老吝啬鬼 |
[21:25] | Okay, well, you know, you tell Ricky Jamieson | 你们应该告诉瑞奇・杰梅生 |
[21:29] | That in this house we don’t judge people | 我们不能随意评判 |
[21:31] | That we do not know. | 我们不认识的人 |
[21:32] | Does that mean that we judge people that we do know? | 那是不是我们可以评判我们认识的人呢 |
[21:35] | Y… | 是 |
[21:37] | No no no no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:38] | We don’t judge anyone. | 我们不能评判任何人 |
[21:42] | Where is that dog? | 那只狗呢 |
[21:45] | Get away from there now. I am not gonna tell you again. | 别再在那喝水了 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[21:49] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[21:51] | Well, the stores were just completely packed. | 杂货店全都打烊了 |
[21:55] | Yeah, see, that’s why I don’t go to the stores anymore. | 知道了吧 就这是我再也不去杂货店的原因 |
[21:57] | That’s why I send you, honey. | 这就是我打发你去的原因 亲爱的 |
[21:58] | Well, you’re gonna love what I got you. | 你会喜欢我为你准备的礼物的 |
[22:00] | Aww. I told you I didn’t want anything… | 我告诉过你我不想要任何礼物 |
[22:03] | Ooh, gingerbread. I love me some gingerbread. | 姜饼蛋糕 我想吃姜饼蛋糕 |
[22:05] | Mom, look what Zeus can do. | 妈妈 快看宙斯会做什么 |
[22:06] | Ooh, that smells good. George, come on. | 好香啊 乔治 给我一点 |
[22:08] | He has to get down. | 让他下去 |
[22:10] | – Ooh, that’s good. – He’s fine. | -太好吃了 -没事的 |
[22:12] | Okay, I don’t know what that was. | 好吧 我不知道那是什么 |
[22:14] | Mm, delicious. | 真好吃 |
[22:15] | You know, honey, it’s funny | 亲爱的 很滑稽的是 |
[22:16] | But I don’t think I’ve ever heard Zeus bark. | 我从没有听到宙斯叫过 |
[22:19] | Oh, sure, honey. Yeah, Zeus barks. | 当然 亲爱的 宙斯会叫 |
[22:21] | You might not have heard it yet, | 只是你可能没听到 |
[22:24] | But, you know, they’re highly-trained dogs. | 但是 他们是经过严格训练的狗 |
[22:26] | They’re very intelligent. | 他们很聪明 |
[22:27] | They go through a rigorous training program | 通过了一系列严格的训练计划 |
[22:29] | Where they teach them to bark on command | 他们被训练过听到命令才会叫 |
[22:31] | And when to bark, when not to bark. | 什么时候叫 什么时候不叫 |
[22:33] | They can’t always bark. | 不能随时都叫 |
[22:34] | If you always bark, it tends to be kind of annoying. | 如果一直叫 那就有点烦了 |
[22:36] | They have to bark when there’s a noise | 当有响声的时候他们会叫 |
[22:38] | And not bark when there’s no noise. | 没响声的时候就不会叫 |
[22:40] | That’s how you want the dog. | 这才是你想要的狗 |
[22:41] | But they need some kind of a stimulation… | 但他们也需要一点鼓励 |
[22:43] | You know, they need another dog barking | 需要有其他狗叫 |
[22:45] | Or a human bark, | 或一个人叫 |
[22:47] | Or a door knock, or a doorbell, you know? | 或关门声 或门铃响 |
[22:54] | Mm, I smell shrimp toast. | 我闻到了烤虾的味道 |
[23:03] | Hey, old yeller | 老黄狗 |
[23:03] | Why don’t you just go ahead and bark already? | 你怎么不叫啊 |
[23:06] | You call that a dog? | 你叫他狗? |
[23:07] | Is somebody gonna get that? I’m starving over here. | 没人应门吗 我饿死了 |
[23:10] | Come on, George. You know I don’t have thumbs. | 快啊 乔治 我又没有手 |
[23:12] | Don’t worry about it, Zeus. We’ll get you next time. | 别担心 宙斯 我们期待你的下一次 |
[23:14] | You’ll bark next time. | 下次你会叫出来的 |
[23:16] | Bark? Oh, no, not that again. | 叫 不 不 |
[23:18] | Goldberg’s chinese food. | 犹太老板的中餐 |
[23:20] | Yes, of course, yeah. Merry, uh, Hanukah. | 是的 当然 光明节快乐 |
[23:23] | Happy holidays. Close enough. | 节日快乐 很快就到了 |
[23:24] | – $32.75. – Okay, great. Here’s $40. | -一共32.75美金 -好的 给你40块 |
[23:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:29] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[23:31] | Oh, yeah, we’re building a little gingerbread house. | 是的 我们正在装扮圣诞节的屋子 |
[23:33] | I meant the girl, not the house. | 我是说那女孩 不是房子 |
[23:35] | – Oh. oh, the girl. -yeah. | -是那女孩 -是的 |
[23:37] | She’s kosher too. | 她也是犹太人 |
[23:38] | Hi. Merry Christmas. Happy hanukah. | 圣诞快乐 光明节快乐 |
[23:41] | That would be my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[23:42] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:44] | – Shalom. – Shalom. | -再见 -再见 |
[23:45] | That was awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[23:47] | You know what? You’ll bark next time. Who cares? | 你知道吗 你下次会叫 但谁在乎呢 |
[23:50] | It’s all good. Who cares if I didn’t bark. | 好的 但我不叫也没人在意 |
[23:53] | The Bannisters love me for who I am, | 喜欢我是因为我本身 |
[23:55] | And that’s the important thing. | 这才是重要的 |
[24:00] | You just look very tense. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[24:03] | I mean, I know this is all new for you, | 我知道这一切对你来说都很陌生 |
[24:06] | But we’re gonna take it one step at a time. | 但我们慢慢来吧 |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | Uh, this is a little awkward, George, don’t you think? | 这有点尴尬 乔治 你不觉得吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah, there we go, Zeus. | 我们开始吧 宙斯 |
[24:16] | – Is that better? – Ooh. | -好一点了吗 -是的 |
[24:18] | – What did they do to you? – Ooh, yeah, now I’m digging it. | -他们对你做了什么 -我正在回想 |
[24:21] | They made you all silly-looking. | 他们把你变得看起来跟傻瓜一样 |
[24:24] | It’s only you and me. We’re the men of the house. | 这里只有你和我 我们是房子的主人了 |
[24:27] | The men of the house… yeah, right. | 房子的主人 对 是的 |
[24:29] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[24:30] | Ooh, right there, George. | 是的 乔治 |
[24:32] | You know what it’s like to be a man? | 你知道做一个男子汉的感觉吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah, dude. | 是的 伙计 |
[24:34] | – I was the only one. – Ooh, yeah, that’s the spot. | -我是这唯一的男人 -是的 很明显 |
[24:36] | Besides Ben. | 当然除了本之外 |
[24:37] | And now it’s me, you and Ben. | 现在是我 你和本 |
[24:44] | You’re gonna be able to bark. I couldn’t talk till I was six, | 你会叫出来的 我到了6岁才学会说话 |
[24:47] | Which is like 42 in your years. | 在你们的世界就是42岁 |
[24:49] | You’re gonna be a great guard dog. | 你会成为一只伟大的警卫狗的 |
[24:51] | And better yet, | 现在都已经很好了 |
[24:53] | A great pet. | 一只很棒的宠物狗 |
[24:56] | Ben and Kara already like you. | 本和卡萝都已经喜欢上你了 |
[24:58] | You’re gonna love it here. | 你会爱上这里的 |
[25:00] | We just gotta work on mommy a little bit. | 我们只需要再做做妈妈的工作就行了 |
[25:08] | Dashing through the snow | 冲破大风雪 |
[25:12] | In a one-horse open sleigh | 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[25:15] | O’er the fields we go | 飞奔过田野 |
[25:17] | Laughing all the way | 一路欢歌笑语 |
[25:20] | Bells on bobtails ring | 铃儿响叮当 |
[25:23] | Making spirits bright | 精神多欢畅 |
[25:25] | What fun it is to ride and sing | 滑雪多有趣 |
[25:28] | A sleighing song tonight | 今晚把滑雪歌儿唱 |
[25:30] | Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells | 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[25:34] | Jingle all the way, oh, what fun it is to ride… | 铃儿一路响 滑雪多有趣 |
[25:38] | You can’t even bark. | 你甚至都不会叫 |
[25:41] | Jingle bells, jingle bells | 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[25:44] | Jingle all the way | 铃儿一直响 |
[25:47] | Oh, what fun it is to ride | 滑雪多有趣 |
[25:49] | In a one-horse open sleigh | 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[25:57] | Jingle bells, jingle bells | 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[26:00] | Jingle all the way | 铃儿一直响 |
[26:03] | Oh, what fun it is to ride | 滑雪多有趣 |
[26:05] | In a one-horse open sleigh. | 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[26:22] | Uh-oh, that doesn’t look like the mailman. | 看起来不像邮递员哦 |
[26:55] | George, you’d better come quick. | 乔治 你最好快点来 |
[26:57] | I think we’re being robbed! | 我想我们遇上抢劫了 |
[26:59] | Oh my gosh, George, he looks serious. | 天哪 乔治 他看起来好恐怖 |
[27:01] | He’s got a mask on. | 他戴了面具 |
[27:02] | Ooh, wait, show him the teeth. That usually works. | 等等 发怒 这通常有用 |
[27:05] | Show him the teeth. Here we go. grr! | 马上发怒 |
[27:07] | George, it’s not working! | 乔治 没用 |
[27:09] | Ooh, rib-eye. I haven’t had rib-eye in a dog’s year. | 是排骨 我已经好久没吃过排骨了 |
[27:12] | Oh my gosh, that’s a big one. Over here. Over here. | 我的天 好大一块 丢给我 给我 |
[27:15] | Yeah yeah yeah. Me me me. Ooh. | 是的 是的 给我 给我 |
[27:18] | Oh, yes, this is so good. | 太好吃了 |
[27:20] | Mm, I can’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[27:29] | Okay, just stay right there, buddy. | 就待在那儿 伙计 |
[27:30] | I’ll be with you in a moment. | 我马上回来招呼你 |
[27:46] | George, Belinda. | 乔治 布兰达 |
[27:49] | What happened, Franz? | 出什么事了 弗朗斯 |
[27:50] | He’s the worst-case scenario. | 是最坏的情况 |
[27:53] | Are you saying that the dog is never gonna bark? | 你的意思是不是这只狗不会叫 |
[27:56] | I’m saying there’s nothing I can do | 我是说除了找个精神病医师外 |
[27:57] | Except recommend a psychiatrist. | 什么都做不了 |
[27:58] | A psychiatrist? | 精神病医师 |
[28:00] | Hey, mister, you got any more meat for me? | 先生 还有肉吗 |
[28:02] | Given his k-9 background… | 除开他的K-9背景 |
[28:05] | Oh, for Zeus. …it’s entirely possible | 对宙斯来说 一切皆有可能 |
[28:07] | He suffered some sort of psychological trauma on the job. | 他有些心理问题而不能吠叫 |
[28:11] | 你真是个没用的傻狗 | |
[28:13] | Sorry, Chief, I have no idea what you’re saying. | 不好意思 长官 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:15] | I only speak dog and English. | 我只会狗叫和说英语 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry, George. | 我很遗憾 乔治 |
[28:18] | Oh, come on, I knew it was a trick. | 哦 拜托 我知道这只是个小把戏而已 |
[28:20] | Have him break in again. | 让他再重新闯进来一次 |
[28:21] | I’ll tackle him. | 我能搞定他的 |
[28:22] | Do you think there’s anything we can do after the holiday? | 那你觉得圣诞节后我们能做些什么呢 |
[28:25] | He failed the steak test, guys. | 他在牛排测试里失败了 伙计们 |
[28:27] | Now I’m good, | 现在我没事 |
[28:29] | But you’re gonna need a miracle worker to turn that dog around. | 但你们需要个心理医生来帮它了 |
[28:32] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[28:33] | A therapist? I don’t need a therapist. | 心理医生? 我不需要什么医生 |
[28:36] | Just give me another chance. | 就再给我一次机会吧 |
[28:37] | I can bark, really I can. | 我能叫的 真的 我能 |
[28:39] | Eh, what’s the use? I’m sorry, guys. | 有什么用呢 对不起 |
[28:43] | I’m really sorry. I might have messed this up too. | 我真的很抱歉 我好像又搞砸了 |
[28:48] | First of all, he is a dog, and dogs teethe. | 首先 它是只狗 而且是只幼犬 |
[28:51] | He’s not teething. he’s four years old. | 它不是幼犬 它已经四岁了 |
[28:54] | And that is 30 in human years. | 相当于30岁的人了 |
[28:56] | Uh, it’s 28, Einstein, | 28岁 爱因斯坦 |
[28:58] | And his birth date is still in question. | 而且我们还不知道它的出生日期呢 |
[29:00] | George, I just don’t think after today’s session with Franz | 乔治 弗朗斯也做过测试了 |
[29:05] | That Zeussy is working out. | 我不觉得宙茜能当看门狗 |
[29:07] | First of all, his name is Zeus, okay, | 他叫宙斯 |
[29:09] | Like the greek god? | 和希腊众神之王一个名 |
[29:10] | Don’t get testy with me, George. | 别再试探我了 乔治 |
[29:12] | I am just saying that we got the dog | 我只是说我们养狗 |
[29:14] | In order to protect our home and the children. | 是为了保护咱们的家还有孩子 |
[29:17] | And we agreed that we would either have an alarm or have a dog. | 我们也都同意要么弄警报器要么养狗 |
[29:22] | Belinda, stop with the alarm already, okay? | 布兰达 别再提警报器了 行吗 |
[29:23] | We have a top-notch security guard dog | 我们有最好的看门狗 |
[29:25] | In our hands. case closed. | 就在我们这 这才是事实 |
[29:29] | George, why is it | 乔治 为什么 |
[29:31] | That everyone else but you can see | 除了你 每个人都能看出来 |
[29:34] | That Zeussy is not what you think he is? | 宙茜不是你想象中的狗 |
[29:36] | Okay, so then why don’t we get a psychiatrist | 好吧 那我们为什么不听弗朗斯的 |
[29:39] | Like Franz suggested? | 给它找个心理医生呢 |
[29:40] | That is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:42] | It’s not ridiculous. and you know what? | 一点都不荒谬 而且你知道吗 |
[29:44] | The FDA just approved a dog antidepressant. | FDA已经出了狗类抗抑郁症药 |
[29:46] | Maybe that will free up his mind a little bit. | 可能那个会让它好过点 |
[29:48] | Doggy antidepressant? | 给狗狗的抗抑郁症药吗 |
[29:50] | Yes. you know, I just don’t want to give up | 对 你知道吗 我只是不想放弃 |
[29:52] | On this whole thing, Belinda. | 已经付出的这一切 布兰达 |
[29:54] | And those kids… they’re not gonna forgive you. | 而且孩子们 他们也不会原谅你的 |
[29:58] | Oh, the kids will be fine. the kids are kids | 孩子们会没事的 他们只是孩子 |
[30:01] | And they will learn to love the next dog. | 他们会学着喜欢下一只狗的 |
[30:03] | You, it seems, will never forgive me. | 而你 好像 永远不会原谅我 |
[30:07] | – I have an idea. – good. | -我有个办法 -太好了 |
[30:13] | Look, George, | 听着 乔治 |
[30:16] | I can see that this is very upsetting for you, | 我知道这让你很难过 |
[30:18] | So I am willing to make a compromise. | 所以我保证 |
[30:22] | After the holidays | 圣诞节过后 |
[30:24] | We’ll bring Zeus back to the pound | 咱们把宙斯送回收容所 |
[30:27] | And then we’ll invest in a real watchdog. | 然后再买一只真正的看门狗 |
[30:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:39] | I’m just saying I don’t think we should give up on him so fast. | 我只是想说我们不应该这么快的就放弃它 |
[30:41] | Oh, why are you so attached to this dog? | 你干嘛这么喜欢这只狗呢 |
[30:44] | Because he’s underestimated | 因为它被低估了 |
[30:47] | And I know exactly how that feels. | 而我完全能体会那种感觉 |
[30:53] | Okay, but promise me… | 好吧 不过你得跟我保证 |
[30:56] | Promise me | 跟我保证 |
[30:57] | That if things don’t improve by the time we go to my mom’s… | 如果咱们到我妈那以后一切都没有好转… |
[31:01] | Deal? | 行不行 |
[31:03] | Deal. | 好吧 |
[31:21] | Okay, so you have to surprise mom and dad | 你必须给爸爸妈妈一个惊喜 |
[31:23] | With a nice, loud bark before christmas eve. | 在平安夜前能漂亮的大声的叫出来 |
[31:26] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我可不会打赌说行 |
[31:30] | – Come on, Zeussy. – Come on, zeussy boy, you can do it. | -拜托 宙茜 -快点 宙茜 你能做到的 |
[31:32] | Come on, come on, woof! | 快点 加油 |
[31:41] | Okay, I’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我试试 |
[31:49] | Come on, Zeussy boy. | 加油 宙茜 |
[31:51] | Come on, Zeussy. come on. | 加油 宙茜 加油 |
[31:54] | Kids, please please, go to bed. | 宝贝儿们 拜托 去睡觉 |
[31:56] | I told you I don’t like tuna fish. | 我告诉过你我不喜欢金枪鱼 |
[32:01] | Come on, do it with us. ruff ruff. | 加油 跟我们一起叫 |
[32:05] | Hey, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:17] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[32:20] | Ricky jamieson says the cat lady hates dog so much | 瑞奇・杰梅生说猫女特别讨厌狗 |
[32:23] | That she calls the pound up to make more room for cats. | 她为了让收容所给猫多留些地方 |
[32:26] | So she lures the dogs in with a homemade stew | 就用家里炖的食物引诱狗 |
[32:29] | And then calls the pound up as they’re eating it. | 然后再叫来收容人员说狗狗吃她的东西 |
[32:30] | I heard that she hates dog so much | 我听说过她特别讨厌狗 |
[32:33] | That she called the pound on her own dog. | 她还让收容所把她自己的狗弄走了呢 |
[32:35] | So stay far far away from her, | 所以离她远点 |
[32:37] | And no matter what you do, never ever eat her stew. | 不管你做什么 绝不要吃她做的东西 |
[32:41] | Never ever ever. | 绝对绝对不要吃 |
[32:42] | Got it. no stew. | 知道了 不吃她的东西 |
[32:44] | She sees us! | 他看我们呢 |
[32:45] | What are you guys doing? what do I do? where do I hide? | 你们干嘛呢 我该干嘛 我往哪藏 |
[32:48] | Ooh, I think she saw me. | 我想她看到我了 |
[32:58] | All right, my little working elves, | 好了 我可爱的小精灵们 |
[33:03] | Ho ho ho. now for the fun part. | 现在到了有趣的部分了 |
[33:05] | Remember, we’ve been working on this a long time, | 记住 我们已经做了很长时间了 |
[33:09] | And it is kind of fragile, right? | 而且它很容易坏 对吧 |
[33:11] | And it is our gift to grandma… you know… | 这是我们给祖母的礼物 知道吧 |
[33:16] | So just be careful and keep placing the details now. | 所以要小心 继续把细节做好 |
[33:19] | All right, now where do I put these? | 好的 我现在该把这个放哪 |
[33:21] | Oh, anywhere, sweetheart. anywhere your little heart desires. | 任何地方 宝贝儿 你想放哪就放哪 |
[33:23] | And remember, if we do a very nice job this year, | 记住 如果我们今年做的特别好 |
[33:26] | Grandma will probably make you | 祖母可能会给你们 |
[33:28] | Some of those knitted christmas booties she made you last year. | 去年为你们织的圣诞礼物 |
[33:30] | Oh, golly gee, just what I wanted… another pair of christmas booties. | 哦 天 正是我想要的 另外一个圣诞战利品 |
[33:34] | Easy, buddy. she’s still your grandmother. | 别这样 孩子 她是你们的祖母 |
[33:39] | Ooh, there’s those cheese eaters again. | 又是那些吃奶酪的老鼠 |
[33:42] | You bet your bottom bumpkin. | 你是最底层人群 |
[33:44] | Maybe if I can catch them I can earn my keep, | 也许我抓到它们就能争取留下来 |
[33:46] | Prove to the Bannisters I’m worthy. | 向班尼斯特证明我能行 |
[33:54] | Okay, I think we’re just about finished. | 好了 我想我们完成了 |
[33:55] | We should get this upstairs Before mom comes home. | 我们应该在妈妈回来前把它拿到楼上 |
[33:58] | She’s gonna be home any minute. | 她一会就回来 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna get you, rats. | 我来抓你们了 耗子们 |
[34:00] | Better bring your a-game, you crude k-9 corn dog. | 最好带着你自己的游戏 你这笨狗 |
[34:05] | What was that? Is that Zeus? | 那是什么声音 是宙斯吗 |
[34:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | Hey, Ben, can you help me on the other side there, buddy? | 本 你能拿那边吗 |
[34:15] | All right. careful, sweetheart. | 好的 小心 宝贝儿 |
[34:18] | – Don’t hurt yourself. – I won’t. | -别伤着你 -不会的 |
[34:20] | All right, you want to help out? that’s okay. | 好的 要帮忙吗 那样很好 |
[34:23] | Ha-ha! I got you now right where I want you. | 哈哈 我想抓就能抓到你们 |
[34:25] | Hey, is that gingerbread? | 那是姜饼吗 |
[34:27] | Ooh, I love gingerbread. oh, yes! | 我爱姜饼 哦 太好了 |
[34:29] | No, Zeus, get back! | 不 宙斯 退后 |
[34:36] | Oh my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[34:42] | Daddy, you’re in a lot of trouble. | 爸 你有大麻烦了 |
[34:45] | Yeah, I know, honey. | 恩 我知道 宝贝儿 |
[34:47] | Looks like you and Zeus are in the doghouse. | 好像你和宙斯都要倒霉了 |
[34:49] | What else is new? | 还有其他的吗 |
[34:51] | Come on, we’d better go clean this up. | 我们最好把这清理掉 |
[34:56] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[34:57] | Now Belinda’s really gonna send me back to the pound. | 现在布兰达真的要把我送回收容所了 |
[35:04] | Oh, great. it’s my number-one fan. | 太好了 那是我的头号粉丝 |
[35:06] | Boy, do I have terrible timing. | 我真是挑了个糟糕的时候 |
[35:08] | – Hurry. – Give me that too. | -快点 -把那个也给我 |
[35:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:21] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:23] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[35:24] | He didn’t do it, mom. | 不是他弄的 妈妈 |
[35:26] | He who? | 谁 |
[35:27] | Zeussy. | 宙茜 |
[35:29] | Hey, do you kids know where glue is? I want to fix the… | 你们知道胶水在哪吗 我想粘好… |
[35:33] | The glue’s behind me? | 胶水在我后面吗 |
[35:35] | The glue! hey! | 胶水 嗨 |
[35:37] | Hey, you are the glue, honey, | 你是胶水 亲爱的 |
[35:38] | That keeps our family together. | 把咱们家维系在一起 |
[35:40] | What is going on here? | 这到底怎么了 |
[35:42] | Uh, nothing. we just had a little accident. | 没事 我们只是刚刚出了点小意外 |
[35:45] | George, we spent two weeks making that gingerbread house. | 乔治 我们花了两周做这个姜饼屋 |
[35:48] | Mommy, I’m sorry. I tripped ’cause it was… | 妈妈 对不起 我绊倒了因为… |
[35:50] | No no, what happened was I was coming in with… | 不是不是 是我过来… |
[35:52] | The two of them were helping me. and I had it too high. | 他们俩都在帮我 是我把它举得太高了 |
[35:55] | And there was a cord there. I didn’t see it. | 那有根绳子 我没看见 |
[35:57] | Where is the dog? | 狗在哪呢 |
[36:00] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[36:01] | Doing what? | 干什么呢 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. you know, dog things. | 不知道 做狗该做的事呗 |
[36:05] | George, that is the only thing that she wanted for christmas. | 乔治 圣诞节她只想要那个姜饼屋 |
[36:08] | And what happened to that? | 现在成什么样了 |
[36:11] | I did that, mommy. I’m sorry. | 我弄的 妈妈 对不起 |
[36:13] | I tripped and I knocked it over off the… yeah. | 我绊倒了 还打翻了… |
[36:16] | She did. she broke it. | 她做的 她弄坏的 |
[36:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:20] | I am going to the Bakery to buy a gingerbread house. | 我要去面包店去买个姜饼屋来 |
[36:24] | All right, drive safe. there’s a lot of traffic. | 好的 慢点开车 事故很多 |
[36:33] | Thank you, honey. that’s very sweet of you. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 你很贴心 |
[36:36] | Ben, you should be ashamed of yourself. | 本 你应该感到羞愧 |
[36:38] | You should have claimed that. | 你应该承认的 |
[36:47] | I can’t do anything right. I’m a poor excuse for a dog. | 我什么都做不对 对于狗我简直是个悲剧 |
[36:50] | I couldn’t mark my own territory in a sandbox. | 我连自己沙盒里的领地都控制不了 |
[36:53] | I couldn’t play fetch with a boomerang. | 我接不到飞去来器 |
[36:55] | I couldn’t… oh, what’s the use? | 我不能…哦 我有什么用 |
[36:57] | It’s all over again. | 又和上次一样了 |
[36:59] | Only this time it’s the Bannisters that I’m letting down. | 只是这次我辜负了班尼斯特 |
[37:02] | Here comes Zeus | 过来宙斯 |
[37:04] | Stop, drop and roll. I’m coming, George, I’m coming. | 趴下滚过来 我来了 乔治 我来了 |
[37:08] | I’ll save you. | 我来救你们了 |
[37:08] | I’ll get you and Belinda out safely. Follow me. | 我会把你和布兰达带出去 跟着我 |
[37:16] | I just had this crazy dream. I was barking up a storm | 我刚做了个疯狂的梦 我拯救了一场灾难 |
[37:20] | – And I saved you and Belinda. it was epic. – How are you doing? | -我还救了你和布兰达 真是经典 -你好吗 |
[37:24] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[37:25] | Listen, about that gingerbread incident… | 听着 关于姜饼屋事件 |
[37:27] | – I was only trying to catch those mice. – Listen… | -我只是想去抓那些老鼠 -听着 |
[37:29] | And they were going one way. and I smelled the gingerbread. | 他们跑向那 我又闻见了姜饼的味道 |
[37:32] | – And I got confused and… – I don’t know how to tell you this, but… | -我很困惑 -我不知道怎么告诉你 可是… |
[37:44] | Georgy, stop playing with Duke. | 乔治 别和公爵玩了 |
[37:48] | It’s time for dinner. | 该吃饭了 |
[37:52] | Belinda… | 布兰达 |
[37:54] | You know Belinda… | 你知道布兰达 |
[37:56] | Belinda thinks it’s best | 布兰达觉得我们最好 |
[38:00] | If we take you back to the pound. | 把你送回收容所 |
[38:04] | What? you gotta talk some sense into her. | 什么 你得跟她谈谈 |
[38:06] | You can’t send me back, George. | 你不能把我送回去 乔治 |
[38:08] | What about that whole it’s-only-me-and-you thing? | 那那个”只有我和你”的事呢 |
[38:11] | We’re actually running a little late to grandma’s house, so… | 去祖母那其实已经有点晚了 |
[38:14] | No no no, George, George, wait wait, please. | 别别 乔治 乔治 等会等会 |
[38:16] | You can’t give up on me… not you. | 你不能扔下我 你不能的 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna take care of all this in the morning. | 我得搞定今天早晨发生的一切 |
[38:21] | I can drop you off then. | 到时候我再把你送回去 |
[38:23] | No, George, please, you can’t give up on me. I promise… | 不 乔治 求你了 你不能扔下我 我保证… |
[38:25] | Listen, there’s plenty of water and food, | 听着 这有足够的水和食物 |
[38:28] | So, you know, make yourself feel at home. | 就像是你自己的家一样 |
[38:32] | No no, you can’t give up on me. | 不 不要 你不能扔下我 |
[38:34] | I promise I’ll be a good dog. | 我保证我会做一只好狗狗 |
[38:36] | I won’t break anything. I’ll learn how to bark. | 我不会打翻任何东西 我会学犬吠 |
[38:38] | Sorry, buddy. | 对不起 伙计 |
[38:41] | I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. | 我想也许这不是天意 |
[38:43] | Of course it’s meant to be. | 这当然是天意 |
[38:45] | You and i, George… we’re like peanut butter and jelly, | 你和我 乔治 咱们就像是花生酱和果冻 |
[38:47] | Salt and pepper. we just go together. | 盐和胡椒 我们就应该在一起 |
[38:50] | – George, where are you going? – hey, kids. | -乔治 你要去哪 -孩子们 |
[38:52] | You can’t leave me. It’s christmas. | 你不能留下我 这是圣诞节 |
[38:54] | Come say goodbye to Zeus. | 过来跟宙斯说再见 |
[38:57] | I can’t believe this is really happening | 我不相信这真的发生了 |
[38:59] | On christmas. | 还是在圣诞节 |
[39:02] | Get lost in the shadows of days gone by | 迷失在消逝的日子里 |
[39:06] | But you never forget when the moment is right | 但我永远不会忘记那些美好时光 |
[39:10] | So mark this day | 用吻来记录 |
[39:14] | With a kiss | 那些美好的日子 |
[39:17] | It doesn’t get | 或许这是 |
[39:19] | Better than this. | 最好的结果 |
[39:23] | We’re gonna miss you, bud. | 我们会想你的 |
[39:33] | Mom, do we really have to get rid of Zeussy? | 妈妈 我们真的必须扔下宙茜吗 |
[39:40] | Yes, honey, we do. | 是的 宝贝儿们 |
[39:42] | But listen, I don’t want you to worry, | 但是听着 我不想你们担心 |
[39:45] | Because we are gonna get you a really nice, cute new puppy. | 因为我们将有一只真正好的可爱的新狗狗 |
[39:49] | – A puppy? – A puppy? | -一只狗狗吗 -一只狗狗? |
[39:51] | But what’s gonna happen to Zeussy? | 那宙茜怎么办 |
[39:53] | Well, Zeussy is going to find a really nice home, | 宙茜会找到一个很好的家庭 |
[39:58] | The right home for him. | 一个真正适合它的家 |
[40:00] | – But I have a home. It’s right here. – okay? | -可我有家 就是这 -好吗 |
[40:02] | We were a good home. | 我们家就很好 |
[40:07] | I know, but we just weren’t the right one for him. | 我知道 我们只是不适合它 |
[40:15] | You have to say goodbye now, okay? | 你们得说再见了 好吗 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause grandma’s waiting for us. | 祖母等着我们呢 |
[40:20] | All right? | 好不好 |
[40:22] | – Okay, come on. – All right, okay. | -好了 走吧 -好吧 |
[40:24] | All right, Zeussy. all right, buddy. | 好吧 宙茜 |
[40:27] | See you later, okay? see you later. | 回头见 好吗 回头见 |
[40:30] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[40:32] | You know, wait, Ben. | 等等 本 |
[40:34] | Don’t go, Ben, please. I’ll do better, I promise. | 别走 本 求你了 我会做好的 我保证 |
[40:37] | Ben, don’t go. | 本 别走 |
[40:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[40:42] | No, Kara, Kara, don’t cry. | 不 卡萝 卡萝 别哭 |
[40:43] | Kara, it’s okay. everything’s gonna be okay. | 卡萝 没事 一切都会好的 |
[41:01] | Look at the size of that house. | 看这房子真大啊 |
[41:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:06] | Look, they’re going on a trip. | 看 他们正要去旅行 |
[41:08] | We just caught a break. | 我们正好抓到机会了 |
[41:11] | It’s gonna make our job so much easier. | 这会让我们的工作容易很多 |
[41:13] | How? | 怎么容易 |
[41:18] | Where do you think they’re going? | 你觉得他们会去哪 |
[41:20] | Who cares where they’re going? | 谁管他们要去哪 |
[41:22] | They’re going. that’s gonna make our job easier. | 他们走了 咱们的工作就容易多了 |
[41:25] | Look at that snowman. | 看看那雪人 |
[41:26] | And look at those reeds. | 看看那些芦苇 |
[41:29] | Those are real reeds right there. | 那是真正的芦苇 |
[41:31] | Those aren’t reeds that you just buy at the corner. | 不是在商店买的那种芦苇 |
[41:33] | Somebody took the time and made those. | 那是专门做的 |
[41:35] | Those gotta go for $198 retail. | 零售价198美元 |
[41:37] | We could sell those, Ted. | 泰德我们可以把它卖了 |
[41:39] | Imagine the jewelry… | 想想那些珠宝 |
[41:41] | Watches, necklaces… electronics. | 名表 项链 电器 |
[41:46] | Imagine the kitchen. | 还有厨房 |
[41:47] | They got two of them, and a freezer downstairs. | 他家有两个冰箱有一个在楼下 |
[41:50] | And that’s where they have | 那里有 |
[41:51] | The meat and the cupcakes. | 肉和点心 |
[41:52] | See, I know about that stuff. | 我了解情况 |
[41:54] | No no no, Stewey, no funny business. | 不 斯图伊 不准玩 |
[41:56] | We go in, we get the loot, we get out. That’s it. | 我们进去拿完值钱的东西立刻就走 |
[41:59] | Oops, sorry, kids. I just forgot one thing inside. | 不好意思孩子们 我忘了件事 |
[42:02] | You have your seat belts on? | 安全带系好了吗 |
[42:04] | And they got hot chocolate and marshmallows | 他家还有热巧克力棉花糖 |
[42:06] | And cookies and oatmeal cookies. | 饼干 麦片甜点 |
[42:08] | I’ve been away for a long time. | 我都好久没吃过这些了 |
[42:10] | That joint… they don’t take care of you | 我们住的那个地方 |
[42:11] | Over the holidays. | 可没人招待你 |
[42:12] | They give you, you know, pasteurized turkey. | 他们只会给你别人吃剩的火鸡 |
[42:15] | You can’t live on that stuff on the holidays. | 大过节的可不能那么凑合 |
[42:18] | Huh! Here we go. | 在这里 |
[42:23] | Santa’s gonna love | 圣诞老人会爱死 |
[42:25] | Belinda’s homemade chocolate-chip cookies. | 布兰达做的巧克力脆饼的 |
[42:32] | It’s funny… she doesn’t make the cookies for me. | 搞笑 她都不会做给我吃 |
[42:35] | Actually, that might be one too many. | 可能多了一个 |
[42:40] | Yeah, I’ll eat the rest of those later. | 回头再吃 |
[42:43] | You mess this up… | 你把这事搞砸了 |
[42:44] | You’re gonna be back in the joint. | 你就得回那个贫民窟 |
[42:46] | Okay? We go in, we get the goods, | 我们进去拿到东西 |
[42:50] | We get out. That’s it. No eating. | 就出来 不准吃 |
[42:53] | No funny business. | 不准玩 |
[42:56] | This is business business. | 这是正经事 |
[42:58] | You think they got a dog? ‘Cause I hate dogs. | 我们会遇到狗吗 因为我讨厌狗 |
[43:00] | Ted, I’ve always hated dogs, | 泰德 我一直讨厌狗 |
[43:02] | Whether they are little, big, small, fat. | 不管是高是矮是胖是瘦 |
[43:05] | I don’t want no dogs. | 我不想碰到狗 |
[43:06] | What time you told me there wasn’t a dog, | 有一次你告诉我没有狗 |
[43:08] | I climbed into a doggy window and there was a dog. | 我爬进狗洞里结果有只狗在里面 |
[43:10] | And he almost bit me. And you know what? | 它差点咬到我了 告诉你 |
[43:12] | I got no insurance this time, | 我现在没有保险 |
[43:13] | So I can’t even go to the hospital. | 所以我连医院都进不了 |
[43:15] | I don’t want no dogs. I’m telling you right now | 我告诉你我讨厌狗 |
[43:17] | I don’t want to see a dog. | 我不想看到有狗在那 |
[43:18] | If I see a dog, I’m gonna have an anxiety attack | 如果看到狗 我就会被咬的很惨 |
[43:20] | And I gotta go to a prison acupuncturist. | 我就得去找医生 |
[43:22] | I gotta make an appoint… | 我还得预约 |
[43:23] | Stewey, what have we been doing | 斯图伊这两天 |
[43:24] | For the last two days? | 我们都在干吗 |
[43:25] | Sitting here. I don’t know. | 一直在这坐着 |
[43:26] | Have you heard a dog bark? | 你听到一声狗叫了吗 |
[43:28] | No. | 没有 |
[43:30] | No. Exactly. | 那就对了嘛 |
[43:31] | No dog, okay? | 没有狗的 |
[43:39] | With this house we’ll finally pay off | 干完这一票我们就能 |
[43:40] | That debt to Tony Roe. | 还清托尼・罗伊的钱了 |
[43:42] | And I can stop my diet. | 我就可以吃好点了 |
[43:44] | And if we have any money left over, | 如果钱还有剩的话 |
[43:46] | You’ll get that nose job | 你就可以去整一下鼻子了 |
[43:47] | You’ve always been talking about. | 你老是提起 |
[43:48] | It’s not a nose job. I have a deviated septum. | 不是整容 我鼻膜错位了 |
[43:52] | The one in your house or the one here? | 在家弄的还是在这 |
[43:54] | It’s…it’s… | 是 |
[43:56] | At the house | 在家 |
[44:12] | Wait, guys. Come back. | 等等伙计 回来 |
[44:14] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this, please. | 不要这样 求你们了 |
[44:15] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起嘛 行了吧 |
[44:17] | George, George, Don’t leave me. | 乔治 不要把我丢在这 |
[44:18] | I’m your best friend. George. | 我是你最好的朋友 乔治 |
[44:21] | – Oh, no. – Bye, Zeussy. | -不 -再见 宙茜 |
[45:04] | Hey, this alone thing ain’t so bad after all. | 一个人在家还不赖嘛 |
[45:07] | I got no one telling me what to do | 没人命令我 |
[45:09] | And I got the whole house to myself. | 整个家里我说了算 |
[45:14] | Oh, this part gets me every time. | 每次看这段都很有感觉 |
[45:17] | I’m hungry. I’m gonna look for a little snack. | 我饿了 我要去找点吃的 |
[45:19] | Who says dogs shouldn’t be eating candy? All right | 谁说狗狗不能吃糖 |
[45:24] | Come here, come here. | 过来啊 过来 |
[45:27] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[45:28] | Are you looking at me? What’s your problem? | 你在看我吗 看什么看 |
[45:30] | Huh, I smell something.What’s that? | 我闻到了 是什么 |
[45:33] | Cookies? Are those cookies? Yes! | 饼干 是饼干太棒了 |
[45:35] | Cookies, come to Zeus, baby. | 饼干 过来 |
[45:38] | Got ’em. | 拿到了 |
[45:41] | Belinda always said to brush after every meal. | 布兰达说饭后要刷牙 |
[45:46] | Now this is the life. | 这才是生活 |
[45:48] | What happened when Santa Claus’s cat | 圣诞老人家的猫吞下一整团纱线 |
[45:50] | Swallowed a ball of yarn? | 会怎么样 会找水喝 |
[45:51] | She had mittens. | 她有爪子 |
[45:59] | Come, Zeus, drink from my well. | 来 宙斯 来我这喝水 |
[46:03] | Did I just…? Am I going crazy? | 我刚刚… 我疯了吗 |
[46:05] | You’re not going crazy. | 你没疯 |
[46:06] | You’re just alone and thirsty. | 你只是太孤单 太渴了 |
[46:10] | Don’t worry, Belinda will understand. | 不要担心布兰达会理解的 |
[46:13] | -Bottoms up. – Come, enjoy. | -干杯 -过来 慢慢享用 |
[46:15] | It’s cool and refreshing. | 它冰凉可口 |
[46:18] | – This dog sure is messy. – I know, and I love it. | -这只狗太烦了 -我知道不过我喜欢 |
[47:07] | What’s going on? Franz, is that you? | 怎么回事 弗朗斯是你吗 |
[47:09] | Plumbers. | 水管工 |
[47:10] | I get it. This is all a setup. | 我明白了 这全是陷阱 |
[47:12] | George isn’t really bringing me back to the pound. | 乔治并不是真的要把我送回动物收容所 |
[47:15] | He just wanted to see how I was gonna react. | 他只想看看我如何应对 |
[47:17] | All right, I’ll show him. | 好吧 我就证明给你看 |
[47:19] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[47:21] | Wait a minute. These guys don’t smell like plumbers. | 等一下 这些人不像是水管工 |
[47:24] | These guys are the real deal. | 这些家伙是动真格的 |
[47:26] | This is definitely not a test. | 这根本不是个试验 |
[47:30] | See?Just like I told you, | 看吧 我给你说了吧 |
[47:32] | Nobody home, no dog. It’s gonna be a piece of cake. | 没人在家 没有狗 手到擒来 |
[47:36] | I hope you’re right, Captain. | 希望你是对的 首领 |
[47:37] | What did I tell you about calling me that? | 我是叫你怎么称呼我的 |
[47:39] | You said to call you General. | 你说要叫你将军 |
[47:40] | You didn’t say nothing about Captain. | 你又没说不准叫你首领 |
[47:41] | – Don’t call me anything. No nicknames. – Okay. | -都不准叫 不准叫绰号 -好吧 |
[47:44] | I gotta do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[47:45] | These guys are coming to rob the house. | 这些家伙是来打劫的 |
[47:47] | I’m gonna get this one. Step aside. | 让开点 我来开锁 |
[47:49] | You know what you’re doing? | 你知道怎么开吗 |
[47:51] | I worked for a locksmith. | 你忘了吗 |
[47:51] | You forget about these things. | 我曾经给一个锁匠干过活 |
[47:55] | Keep your eye out there. | 让你见识见识 |
[47:59] | Ahh Come on, baby. | 拜托 |
[48:03] | Come on, let uncle Stewey teach you. | 让斯图伊叔叔来教你 |
[48:06] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[48:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[48:14] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[48:15] | Relax. This is my first time. | 不要急 我第一次开 |
[48:17] | I thought you said you worked for a locksmith. | 你不是说你给一个锁匠干过活吗 |
[48:19] | Shh. I did, but I made keys. | 是 只不过我是造钥匙的 |
[48:23] | I know just the thing to get rid of these hooligans. | 我知道这玩意能赶跑那帮小毛贼 |
[48:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[48:31] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[48:34] | Now you’re talking. | 你说的 |
[48:36] | Step aside. | 让开点 |
[48:42] | Argh! | 啊 |
[48:43] | I don’t like dogs. I’m scared of dogs. | 我讨厌狗 我怕狗 |
[48:46] | I won’t work with dogs. I’ve been telling you… | 我给你说过 有狗我不干 |
[48:47] | No, you are going inside. Yes, you are. | 不 你得进去 你必须进去 |
[48:49] | I hate dogs. I’m scared of them. | 我讨厌狗 我害怕 |
[48:50] | They always bite me. | 它们老是咬我 |
[48:51] | Come on, give me that. | 给我 |
[48:55] | Give me that thing. | 把它给我 |
[48:56] | – Stop it. – Give that thing back. | -停 -把它还给我 |
[49:00] | – What’s wrong with you? – Look look. | -你有毛病吗 -看那边 |
[49:03] | Argh! | 啊 |
[49:11] | I’m not going in there with dogs. I hate dogs. | 我不会进去的 我讨厌狗 |
[49:21] | We’re coming back here in two hours. | 我们两小时后再来 |
[49:23] | I’ve got a plan for that dog. Shh. | 我有个对付狗的计划 小声点 |
[49:57] | Hey, dad, when are we gonna get there? | 爸爸 我们什么时候到啊 |
[49:59] | Trust me, son, when we get there, we will be there. | 相信我 儿子 一会就到 |
[50:01] | Hey, mom, when are we gonna get there? | 妈妈 我们什么时候才到 |
[50:05] | Kids, why don’t we sing | 孩子们 我们来唱首 |
[50:07] | A Christmas song, a happy song? | 快乐的圣诞歌吧 |
[50:08] | Oh, that’s a great idea, honey. | 好主意 亲爱的 |
[50:10] | Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh | 冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[50:13] | Through the fields we go, | 奔驰过田野 |
[50:16] | Laughing all the way, ha ha ha. | 一路滑雪儿唱 |
[50:27] | Well, Benji, we’re finally here. | 本我们到了 |
[50:30] | The bannisters made it to grandma’s. | 有栏杆的就是奶奶家 |
[50:32] | Great. Flat soda and stale pretzels, here we come. | 好吧 奶奶这只有变味的苏打和过期的饼干 |
[50:34] | Hey, it’sChristmas. | 今天是圣诞节 |
[50:36] | Show some Christmas spirit, will ya? | 高兴点好吗 |
[50:47] | – Great pretzels, mom. – Oh, I made them. | -妈妈 椒盐饼干很好吃 -我做的 |
[50:49] | When? Last Christmas? | 什么时候 去年圣诞节吗 |
[50:51] | Well, it’s German. It should be hard. | 是德国产的 硬一点也不奇怪 |
[50:54] | Hey, not at the table. | 不要在桌子上弄 |
[50:56] | – A Pretzel? – Oh, you love those, honey. | -吃饼干吗 -你喜欢吃你吃吧亲爱的 |
[50:58] | Yeah, not those. | 还是算了 |
[51:00] | Well, what are we doing? Look at this. | 我们做点什么呢 看看这个 |
[51:02] | We are making popcorn. | 我们在串爆米花 |
[51:05] | -Oh, this is gonna be so fun, huh? – Isn’t it? | -这很有趣 -就是啊 |
[51:08] | Yeah.Come on, cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[51:09] | Santa is gonna be here later tonight. | 圣诞老人晚点就会来了 |
[51:12] | He is. | 就是啊 |
[51:13] | I hope somebody’s been good. | 你们要乖乖的 |
[51:15] | Oh, we’re gonna have to | 我们要给圣诞老人 |
[51:17] | Leave some milk and cookies out for Santa | 留些饼干和牛奶 |
[51:19] | In case he gets hungry, you know. | 以防他饿了 |
[51:22] | What’s the matter? Who’s gloomy? | 怎么了 谁不开心啊 |
[51:23] | Oh, gloomy faces. Santa’s not gonna like that, or his elves. | 圣诞老人可不喜欢臭脸和淘气鬼 |
[51:27] | So somebody’d better smile. | 所以要开心点哦 |
[51:29] | Oh, this one broke. | 这个坏了 |
[51:32] | Come on, guys, this is fun. | 孩子们 这个很有趣 |
[51:34] | Santa is looking right now down from the chimney | 圣诞老人正从烟囱上往下看呢 |
[51:37] | And going, “hmm, I don’t know | 他在想”我要不要” |
[51:39] | If I want to visit those kids. | “探访这些孩子呢” |
[51:40] | They’re not very happy.” | “他们正不高兴呢” |
[51:45] | Oh, let’s face it, | 老实说 |
[51:46] | I’m just not good at confrontation anymore. | 我不再擅长对抗了 |
[51:48] | These paws have seen better days. | 手脚大不如前 |
[51:51] | I’m a has-been, or maybe worse… a never-was. | 我以前手脚比较灵活 也许根本就没灵活过 |
[52:00] | I won’t let these guys ruin Christmas. | 我不会让他们破坏圣诞节的 |
[52:03] | I’m gonna go out and get some help. | 我要出去找人帮忙 |
[52:05] | And when these guys come back | 那些家伙要再回来 |
[52:06] | They’re gonna be sorry. | 他们会后悔的 |
[52:08] | All I have to do is | 我只需要 |
[52:09] | Sneak past the crazy cat lady’s house. | 溜过怪老太婆家 |
[52:10] | Come on, you can do it. Mush mush mush, Zeus. | 加油 你能做到的 快跑宙斯 |
[52:13] | No stopping until l… Oh, a tree branch. | 不要停 有树枝 |
[52:17] | Ooh, that’s gonna leave a mark. | 完了 会留下疤痕 |
[52:21] | Huh! Where am I? What is this place? | 我在哪 这是什么地方 |
[52:27] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[52:30] | I’m in the cat’s den with that crazy cat broad. | 我在怪老太婆的老巢里和她共处一室 |
[52:32] | Wait, what’s with the poker? | 等等 火钳怎么了 |
[52:35] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小东西 |
[52:37] | Stew? Uh-oh, it might be laced. | 有炖肉的味道 也许还加了点酒 |
[52:40] | – How are you doing? – But I’m starving. | -你好吗 -我很饿 |
[52:42] | You were out cold. | 你刚刚在外边的时候体温很低 |
[52:45] | We fixed you up pretty good, didn’t we, Chegwee? | 我们帮你弄暖和了 是吧 尘微 |
[52:47] | Unfortunately. | 真可怜 |
[52:50] | You just don’t listen to | 不要相信 |
[52:51] | Those stories that kids tell. | 那些孩子给你说的 |
[52:53] | You know, people get the wrong idea. | 大家都误会了 |
[52:56] | They think ’cause I don’t put any lights | 他们觉得圣诞节 |
[52:58] | Outside for Christmas, | 我不在外面挂彩灯 |
[53:00] | I’m a scrooge. | 我就是个吝啬鬼 |
[53:02] | Truth is, I just don’t have anybody to help me. | 实际上是因为没有人帮我挂 |
[53:05] | That’s what happens | 比家人活得都长 |
[53:08] | When you outlive most of your family. | 就会这样 |
[53:10] | That’s why it’s just Chegwee and me. | 这就是为什么只有我和尘微 |
[53:13] | So don’t worry, | 不要担心 |
[53:15] | I’m not gonna send you to the pound anytime soon. | 我不会马上把你送回动物收养所 |
[53:18] | – Well, that’s a relief. – If you behave. | -总算松了一口气 -如果你表现好的话 |
[53:20] | Say what? | 什么 |
[53:22] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[53:23] | You know, I could really go for | 我现在真的 |
[53:25] | Some of that stew right now. | 很想吃炖肉 |
[53:26] | On, no, wait. What am I saying? | 不 等等 我在说什么 |
[53:28] | You stay there. | 呆着别动 |
[53:33] | Hey, you, what’s your name? | 嘿 你叫什么名字 |
[53:35] | Zeus. Why are you whispering? | 宙斯 你为什么那么小声 |
[53:37] | You know she can’t hear us, right? | 她听不见我们说话 是吧 |
[53:39] | Yeah, right. Keep it down. | 是的 不过还是小声点 |
[53:41] | So what’s it like being a dog? | 做一只狗是什么感觉 |
[53:42] | Today it stinks. What’s it like being a cat? | 今天的话就很倒霉 做猫是什么感觉 |
[53:45] | It’s not so bad. | 也不赖 |
[53:46] | You get to spy on people through windows | 你得通过窗户暗中监视人类 |
[53:48] | And poop inside. Keep it down. Here she comes. | 还要不在外面拉屎 不说了 她来了 |
[53:51] | A christmas feast. | 圣诞盛宴 |
[53:53] | Stew! Yeah! A dog’s best friend. | 炖肉 太棒了 狗狗的最爱 |
[53:56] | All right, now sign of poison. | 行了 没毒 |
[53:58] | Oh, you were hungry. All right. | 你的确饿了 吃吧 |
[54:00] | That’s some tasty stew. Well done, cat lady. | 很好吃的炖肉 好手艺 猫女士 |
[54:04] | You know, I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[54:09] | And I don’t mean to pry or get personal, | 我并不是在窥探也没有恶意 |
[54:14] | But I’ve noticed you don’t bark. | 但是我发现你不会叫 |
[54:16] | Great. Does everybody on the block | 这下好了 整条街的人 |
[54:18] | Know I can’t bark? | 都知道我不会叫吗 |
[54:19] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[54:21] | Let’s just say the last time | 我只想说 |
[54:22] | I barked something bad happened. | 上次我叫了结果发生了不好的事 |
[54:23] | And now everything’s all messed up | 现在所有的事都糟透了 |
[54:25] | And I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[54:26] | Fear is a funny thing. | 恐惧很有意思 |
[54:28] | You let it in and | 你让它进来 |
[54:30] | It starts to overtake every part of your life. | 它就开始占据你生活的方方面面 |
[54:35] | Long time ago my dog Rufus… | 很久以前我有一只狗叫鲁弗斯 |
[54:39] | He attacked me. Yeah | 它咬了我 |
[54:44] | I found out the hard way | 我发现 |
[54:45] | He didn’t like dried kibble. | 它不喜欢吃脱水粗粮 |
[54:47] | She’s still feeding me kibble. Thanks. | 她现在还是给我吃粗粮 拜托 |
[54:49] | One day he just snapped, | 有一天它就突然猛咬 |
[54:52] | Tore through my best sweater | 撕烂了我喜欢的毛衣 |
[54:54] | Like a wild hyena. | 像头野生的土狼 |
[54:57] | I had to give him away, | 我不得不把它送走 |
[55:00] | Which is probably where the rumor got started. | 谣言也许就是从这时候传开的 |
[55:05] | And for the longest time | 很长一段时间里 |
[55:07] | I was afraid of every dog. | 我都特别怕狗 |
[55:12] | And then one day I realized that it was silly | 直到有一天我意识到这太傻了 |
[55:15] | To let one incident make me afraid of all dogs. | 一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳 |
[55:19] | Everybody had fears, | 每个人都会有恐惧 |
[55:22] | But you just gotta face them. | 但是你要面对它 |
[55:24] | And when you do, | 当你面对它的时候 |
[55:27] | They go away. | 它就消失了 |
[55:29] | They do? Well, I was the number-one k-9 | 他们会消失吗 我在我们分局 |
[55:31] | In my division until that day. | 曾经是最优秀的警犬直到那天 |
[55:34] | Get down, Zeus. Get down. Zeus, Zeus, Zeus. | 趴下宙斯 趴下宙斯 |
[55:37] | Stop him from barking. | 不要让它叫 |
[55:40] | Zeus, get down. Stay back. | 宙斯趴下 呆在后面 |
[55:47] | It was my fault. Because of my barking, | 都是我得错 因为我的叫声 |
[55:50] | I blew a five-year investigation. | 我搞砸了调查了5年的案子 |
[55:52] | And to top it off, | 最重要的是 |
[55:54] | My partner broke his trigger finger. | 我搭档的食指受伤了 |
[55:55] | He was never able to shoot straight again. | 他再也不能精确射击了 |
[55:58] | You can’t use what happened there as an excuse | 你不能因为过去的事 |
[56:00] | To stop being what you are. | 就迷失自己 |
[56:03] | You gotta be what you were meant to be | 你要成为你应该成为的人 |
[56:05] | And do what you were meant to do. | 做你应该做的事 |
[56:09] | Hey, this old cat may have a point. | 这位老太婆也许说的对 |
[56:17] | Come on, Chappy, come on. You can do it. | 加油恰皮 你可以的 |
[56:19] | You’re the greatest dog of all. | 你是最棒的狗狗 |
[56:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:29] | I wish we could keep Zeussy. | 我希望我们留着宙斯 |
[56:30] | Yeah, I bet Zeus can do that. | 就是 我觉得宙斯也能那样 |
[56:33] | No, honey. This is just a TV show. | 不 亲爱的这只是电视剧 |
[56:35] | In real life dogs can’t do that. | 现在生活中狗不可能那样的 |
[56:37] | – Yes, they can. – No, they can’t. | -可以的 -不 他们不能 |
[56:39] | That’s what they are made for. | 它们天生就能 |
[56:40] | Don’t tell them that. That’s not true. | 不要跟他们说这些 这不是真的 |
[56:42] | I’m telling them what’s in the magazine. | 杂志上都是这么说的 |
[56:44] | The magazine is not correct. | 杂志说的 是错的 |
[56:47] | What are you watching? oh, “Chappy the dog.” | 你们在看什么 哦 是”小狗恰皮” |
[56:53] | What’s going on? | 现在是什么情节 |
[56:54] | Why do you think I read this thing? | 你觉得我是为了什么才看这个杂志的 |
[56:56] | I don’t know why you read this thing. this is absurd. | 我不知道你为什么看这本书 它太荒谬了 |
[56:59] | – Well, it’s to inform myself. – That is not a real dog. | -是为了让我更了解狗 -那不是一只真正的狗 |
[57:02] | Yes, it is. | 不 它是的 |
[57:05] | – It’s a good magazine. – It’s christmas. | -这杂志挺好看的 -今天是圣诞节 |
[57:07] | I don’t care. it’s a good magazine. | 我才不管呢 这杂志不错 |
[57:09] | Oh, I’ve seen this episode. do you know what’s gonna happen? | 我看过这一集 你知道后面的情节吗 |
[57:12] | Chappy is gonna get to that girl before her mother does. | 恰皮会比小女孩儿的妈妈先找到她 |
[57:16] | And then Chappy’s gonna save that little girl. and then… | 然后恰皮会救了那个小女孩儿 然后 |
[57:20] | – Grandma, do you mind? – Sorry. | -奶奶 请别这样好吗 -不好意思 |
[57:23] | I can be the dog I once was. | 我可以重回昨日雄风 |
[57:26] | I was trained to fight crime and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 他们训练我打击犯罪 我现在就要这么做 |
[57:28] | When those perps come back, you bet chegwee’s whiskers I’ll be ready. | 那些坏家伙再回来 我保证我会准备好 |
[57:32] | Okay, I need to gather weapons and ammo. | 很好 我要准备好武器和弹药 |
[57:35] | Can’t use those… too small. | 这些不能用 太小了 |
[57:38] | Okay, let me see, let me see, let me see. | 好的 我看看 我看看 我看看 |
[57:40] | Ooh, maybe I can use Santa as a decoy. | 哦 也许我可以把圣诞老人做成诱饵 |
[57:43] | No no no, too big, too big. | 不不不 太大了 太大了 |
[57:45] | Bingo. yes! | 瞧 哦耶 |
[57:47] | My k-9 sense is tingling. | K-9狗的第六感正指引着我 |
[57:49] | Peekaboo, you robbers you. | 来玩躲猫猫吧 你们这些抢劫犯 |
[57:57] | You definitely want to do this? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[57:59] | Yeah. turn the car off. | 是的 把车熄了 |
[58:03] | Now remember what I said… no funny business. | 记住我说的 不要干不规矩的事 |
[58:06] | Define “funny business.” | 什么叫”不规矩的事” |
[58:09] | Like that time on the Smith Street job when I walked in | 就像我们在史密斯街干的那次 我走进去 |
[58:11] | And you were raiding the refrigerator. | 结果发现你在冰箱旁大吃特吃 |
[58:13] | Prune juice, liverwurst and potato-chip sandwiches… | 梅子汁 肝香肠 还有土豆薯片三明治 |
[58:17] | That’s funny business. | 那就是不规矩的事 |
[58:18] | I was constipated. | 我那时正便秘 |
[58:20] | A liverwurst sandwich? | 所以就吃肝香肠三明治吗 |
[58:21] | They didn’t have no bologna. | 他们没有波伦亚大红肠嘛 |
[58:22] | You know I like my bologna fresh and thin-sliced from the butcher, | 我喜欢新鲜 切得薄薄的波伦亚大红肠 |
[58:25] | Not that supermarket stuff. | 而不是超市那些玩意 |
[58:27] | And we’ve been together how long now? | 还有 我们一起干了多久了 |
[58:29] | You know that whenever we pull a job I get anxiety. | 你知道每次我们工作时候我都会很焦虑 |
[58:31] | And anxiety causes me to get A) gas, or B) hunger. | 焦虑会让我 一 瞎扯 二 饥饿 |
[58:35] | What would you rather do… me blow a couple farts | 你想要我怎么办 是放一堆屁 |
[58:38] | Or me eat a sandwich? what would you rather me do? | 还是吃一个三明治 你要我怎么做 |
[58:41] | Stewey… | 斯图伊 |
[58:44] | No funny business. | 不要干不规矩的事 |
[58:45] | No funny business. | 不要 胡闹 |
[58:50] | No funny business. | 不要干不规矩的事 |
[58:52] | I guess hunger is funny business. | 我看饥饿就是不规矩的事 |
[58:56] | You understand me? | 你没听明白我的话吗 |
[58:58] | I told you, I got a plan. | 我说过了 我有计划 |
[59:01] | I came prepared. that’s why I brought this muzzle. | 我是有备而来的 所以把这个口套带来了 |
[59:03] | I’m not putting that on. | 我才不要带那个东西 |
[59:05] | It’s for the dog, you numbskull. it’s a muzzle. | 这是给那狗戴的 笨蛋 这可是个宠物口套 |
[59:07] | How are you gonna put it on the dog? | 你要怎么给那只狗戴上 |
[59:09] | Well, that’s what this is for. | 那么 这个东西就要派上用场了 |
[59:11] | Mace? This don’t work. | 催泪弹 这没用的 |
[59:14] | If it doesn’t, a backup plan… | 如果没用的话 还有第二个计划 |
[59:17] | I got a tranquilizer gun. | 我弄了个麻醉枪来 |
[59:19] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪儿弄来的这东西啊 |
[59:21] | In the last house we boosted there was a rat. | 上次我们抢劫的那房子里有只耗子 |
[59:23] | You’re a genius. I’m gonna hit this door right here. | 你真是个天才 现在我要把这门弄开 |
[59:26] | Keep an eye out for this cat lady and we’re off. | 盯着那个抱猫的女人 马上就好 |
[59:30] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我可不会这么做 |
[59:35] | – Yeah, take that. – Oh! | -耶 接着把 -哦 |
[59:37] | – Oh, who’s the tough guy now? – Ow. | -哦 现在谁比较狠了 -嗷 |
[59:40] | – What was that? – Boom! | -什么东西 -砰 |
[59:42] | – Oh, goes the dynamite. take another. – You idiot. | -哦 这是炸弹哦 再接一个 -你这白痴 |
[59:44] | – What did I do? – I thought the house was clear. | -我怎么了 -我以为房子里没人 |
[59:46] | – And another. – We saw them leave, didn’t we? | -还有一个 -我们看见他们走了 不是吗 |
[59:48] | – Who’s doing that then, the mutt? – Can’t be the mutt alone. | -那这是谁 那杂种狗吗 -应该不只它一个 |
[59:51] | They must have left one of the kids behind to watch him. | 他们肯定留了一个小孩来看着狗 |
[59:53] | You boys look a little dirty. | 你们俩看起来有点脏啊 |
[59:57] | Ah, this ought to do the trick. | 啊 用这个来耍耍你们 |
[59:59] | Here we go. let’s give you a little flour shower. | 我来啦 我来给你们点面粉浴吧 |
[1:00:06] | – Let’s get him. – Let’s get him. | -我们抓住他 -我们抓住他 |
[1:00:10] | We’ll use the basement. he can’t drop stuff on us this way. | 从地下室进 他就不能这样朝我们扔东西了 |
[1:00:16] | Oh, there’s more where that came from. | 地下室还有更多呢 |
[1:00:18] | Enter at your own peril. | 你们自己冒险的哦 |
[1:00:23] | I’m just gonna kick in the basement door. | 我等会儿去踢开地下室的门 |
[1:00:25] | If there’s kids in there, then there’s no way the alarm is turned on. | 如果真有孩子在 警报系统就不可能是开的 |
[1:00:31] | Argh! I think I broke my ankle. | 啊 我好像伤到了脚踝 |
[1:00:34] | I told you this was a bad idea, Ted. | 我说了这主意不行 泰德 |
[1:01:01] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[1:01:04] | Forget the plant. come on. | 别管那植物了 快来 |
[1:01:28] | Okay, you go this way. | 好 你走这边 |
[1:01:30] | I’ll go this way. | 我走这边 |
[1:01:32] | Yell if you hear the boy. | 听见那小孩的声音就叫 |
[1:01:55] | Here’s a little gutter ball for you. | 给你来个小沟球吧 |
[1:02:00] | Strike! | 中标 |
[1:02:02] | Ted, where’d you go? | 泰德 你去哪儿了 |
[1:02:04] | Ted. Ted. | 泰德 泰德 |
[1:02:09] | Stewey. | 斯图伊 |
[1:02:22] | Okay, this is it. it’s now or never. | 很好 就是现在 机不可失 |
[1:02:25] | If I bark loud enough, that cat broad will call me some backup. | 如果我大声叫出来 外面那猫会给我找后援 |
[1:02:28] | Teddy. | 泰德 |
[1:02:31] | Teddy. | 泰德 |
[1:02:32] | Little boy, | 小家伙 |
[1:02:35] | Stewey here. | 斯图伊在这 |
[1:02:37] | Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别害怕 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:02:40] | As a matter of fact, I got a pork chop in my pocket | 其实 我口袋里有些猪排肉 |
[1:02:43] | With some cookies. | 还有些小饼干 |
[1:02:45] | Hey, it’s christmas. | 嘿 今天是圣诞节 |
[1:02:47] | You and me… we’re gonna be buddies | 你和我 我们会成为好兄弟的 |
[1:02:50] | And we’re gonna have a good time. | 我们会过的很愉快的 |
[1:02:53] | A good time. | 过得愉快 |
[1:02:54] | Yeah, let’s start by playing “pin the cuffs on the robbers.” | 是啊 先来”钳住抢劫犯的袖口”吧 |
[1:02:57] | It’s gonna be fine. I’m gonna just reach in my pocket… | 没事的 我就要打开我的口袋 |
[1:03:00] | – Bark, you fool, bark. …- And get you this little treat, okay? | -叫啊 你这傻瓜 快叫 -然后请你吃点东西 |
[1:03:04] | Like I said, uncle stewey’s here and | 像我说的 斯图伊叔叔在这 |
[1:03:07] | I’m gonna make everything fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:03:09] | Oh, he got me with the oldest trick in the book… | 哦 他居然用书里最老的把戏抓住了我 |
[1:03:12] | The old muzzle over the noggin. | 在我头上套了个口套 |
[1:03:14] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[1:03:16] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子在哪儿 |
[1:03:18] | – He’s not around. – Huh? | -没发现 -什么 |
[1:03:20] | Listen, I looked in every crack in this shack. | 听着 我找遍了房子里的每个角落 |
[1:03:22] | There’s nothing… no kid, no nobody. | 什么也没有 没有孩子 没有一个人 |
[1:03:25] | That’s impossible. are you sure? | 不可能 你确定吗 |
[1:03:26] | Everywhere… under the beds. I checked the windows. | 每个地方 床底下 连窗户也检查过了 |
[1:03:28] | They were closed. I’m telling you, there’s nobody here. | 都是关着的 我确定 房子里没有一个人 |
[1:03:30] | Well, if there’s no kid, then who sabotaged us? | 如果没有孩子的话 是谁在碍我们的事 |
[1:03:36] | Yours truly. | 亲爱的我 |
[1:03:39] | – That’s ridiculous. – You’re telling me. | -这太荒谬了 -完全同意 |
[1:03:41] | Look at this. what’s that? | 看看这个 什么东西 |
[1:03:44] | – “K-9.” – Zeus? | -“K-9” -宙斯 |
[1:03:48] | I don’t believe it. | 我才不信 |
[1:03:51] | We’re dealing with a certified k-9. | 原来我们在跟一只认证的K-9狗较量 |
[1:03:53] | Wow, a real police dog. | 哇哦 一只真正的警犬 |
[1:03:55] | I’ve seen a whole special about these guys. | 我领教过这些狗的厉害 |
[1:03:57] | Wait a second, it’s him. | 等等 原来是它 |
[1:04:01] | This dog is one of the smartest dogs in the world. | 这只狗是世界上最聪明的狗 |
[1:04:03] | – Give me this stick here. – Well, he ain’t that smart. | -把那根棍子给我 -其实它也没那么聪明嘛 |
[1:04:06] | Talk is cheap where I come from, marshmallow man. | 我以前呆的地方言语是没用的 软蛋 |
[1:04:08] | – Let me smash him. – No. | -我要打死它 -不 |
[1:04:11] | No no, first we get what we came for, | 不不 首先我们搞到想要的东西 |
[1:04:12] | Then you can do whatever you want to, okay? | 然后你可以做任何你想做的事 好吗 |
[1:04:14] | I don’t like dogs. | 我讨厌狗 |
[1:04:20] | Ted, you always make me feel a lot better. | 泰德 你总是能让我心情变好 |
[1:04:24] | I’m gonna make you suffer, then suffer some more, | 我会好好折磨你 更加使劲折磨你 |
[1:04:27] | And then you’ll know what pain is. | 然后你就知道什么是痛苦了 |
[1:04:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去 |
[1:04:29] | – Come on. – Hold this for me. | -快点 -替我拿着它 |
[1:04:34] | That’s a nice picture. | 那幅画真不错 |
[1:04:36] | Well, that went well. | 好吧 这玩意真有用 |
[1:04:45] | Mommy, I miss Zeussy. | 妈妈 我好想宙斯 |
[1:04:47] | Yeah, me too. can we go get him? | 我也是 我们去把它接来吧 |
[1:04:51] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:04:52] | It is Christmas eve. | 今天可是圣诞夜 |
[1:04:54] | Yeah, mom. you always said no one should be home alone for christmas eve. | 妈妈 你说谁都不应该孤单一人过圣诞节的 |
[1:04:58] | Yeah, you said that. | 是的 你说过 |
[1:04:59] | Maybe we shouldn’t have left him alone. | 也许我们不应该把它一个留在家里 |
[1:05:02] | He could be destroying the house as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 它说不定已经把房子毁了 |
[1:05:05] | So let me go get him. I’ll be back in a couple hours. | 所以我去把它接来吧 几小时之后我就回来 |
[1:05:08] | – We want to go too. – Yeah, can we come? | -我们也想去 -是的 可以吗 |
[1:05:10] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[1:05:12] | Let’s do it, all right. let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走吧 好了 走吧走吧 |
[1:05:14] | Hey, what if we run into santa on the way? | 嘿 要是我们在路上碰到圣诞老人怎么办 |
[1:05:16] | Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart. | 哦 别担心 宝贝 |
[1:05:18] | Santa’s reindeer are no match for the bannister sleigh. | 圣诞老人的驯鹿可赶不上班尼斯特雪橇 |
[1:05:21] | – That’s right. let’s go. – Cool. | -没错 我们走吧 -太酷了 |
[1:05:23] | Shh, don’t wake up grandma. | 嘘 别吵醒了奶奶 |
[1:05:31] | Where did you go? | 你们去哪儿啊 |
[1:05:33] | Well, wait for me. | 喂 等等我啊 |
[1:05:48] | What are those guys doing downstairs? | 那俩家伙在底下干什么呢 |
[1:05:50] | Oh, I gotta get out of here. | 哦 我得逃出去 |
[1:06:06] | A house this nice, and all they got is prepackaged bologna? | 这么漂亮的房子 全是包装波伦亚大红肠 |
[1:06:09] | Unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[1:06:33] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干嘛 -没什么 |
[1:06:36] | What did I tell you? I told you, no funny business. | 我怎么跟你说的 不要做不规矩的事 |
[1:06:39] | Listen, Ted, | 泰德 我今天受够了 |
[1:06:41] | I’ve been through a wringer today. let me just eat in peace. | 让我好好吃点东西吧 |
[1:06:42] | We’ve been in this house too long already. | 我们已经在这房子里呆太久了 |
[1:06:45] | Do you want to go back to jail? | 你想被抓回监狱吗 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll probably get better bologna there. | 说不定我会在那儿吃到更好的大红肠 |
[1:06:49] | You’re better than that, Stewey. come on. | 肯定比那儿好的 斯图伊 快 |
[1:06:51] | They probably got better bologna in the fridge downstairs. | 说不定楼下的冰箱里有更好的大红肠 |
[1:06:57] | This is worse than the time I got dog-napped | 这比我被那个小丑绑架那次还要糟糕 |
[1:07:00] | By that crazy clown who shot me out of a cannon twice a week for a month. | 那疯狂的小丑曾经一个月两次朝我开炮 |
[1:07:06] | Almost got it, almost. | 快出来了 快了 |
[1:07:08] | Come on, almost. boo-ya! | 加油 快了 啵呀 |
[1:07:10] | These guys are loaded. | 这家人真有钱 |
[1:07:13] | Why are you eating again? I told you, don’t eat. | 你怎么又在吃 我告诉过你别吃了 |
[1:07:15] | – I’m hungry. – You just ate two seconds ago. | -我饿嘛 -两秒前你才吃过 |
[1:07:18] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:07:20] | Cops cops. | 警察警察 |
[1:07:24] | That was subtle. | 刚才真险 |
[1:07:29] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:07:31] | Who’s out there? | 谁在外面 |
[1:07:33] | – The cops. – What do they want? | -警察 -他们想干嘛 |
[1:07:35] | They want to wish you Merry Christmas. | 他们想祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:07:37] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -当然不是 |
[1:07:38] | They’re patrolling the neighborhood. what do you think? | 他们在巡视这一街区 还能干嘛 |
[1:07:49] | Shh. you breathe so loud. | 嘘 你的呼吸声太大了 |
[1:07:52] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:07:54] | – Police. anybody here? – Stop it. | -我们是警察 屋里有人吗 -快停 |
[1:07:56] | When I’m nervous, I pass gas. it’s anxiety, you know. | 我紧张的时候就会放屁 焦虑的结果 |
[1:07:59] | Yeah, well, cork it up. | 那就憋住 |
[1:08:03] | Ugh, you smell that, man? | 恶 你闻到了吗 伙计 |
[1:08:07] | I think they can hear that. | 他们会听见的 |
[1:08:09] | What is that? | 这什么啊 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, it’s burning. | 哦 鼻子都疼了 |
[1:08:15] | – It burns. yours burn? – No, mine doesn’t burn. | -我鼻子疼 你的呢 -不 我的还好 |
[1:08:18] | I’m out of here. | 我要出去 |
[1:08:20] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[1:08:22] | Stop. forget the sandwich. | 住手 别管那三明治了 |
[1:08:25] | – My sandwich. – Forget the sandwich. stop it. | -我的三明治 -别管那三明治 住手 |
[1:08:31] | Stop it. stop it. | 住手 住手 |
[1:08:34] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:08:36] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:08:39] | We’re going to jail for sure. | 我们肯定要进监狱了 |
[1:08:42] | I knew we shouldn’t have done this. we shouldn’t have broke the rule. | 我就知道我们不该干的 我们不该坏规矩 |
[1:08:46] | Break the rules? it’s all your escapade. | 坏了规矩 都是你的馊主意 |
[1:08:48] | Remember, in the car? “we do one more heist… | 记得吗 在车里 是你说的 我们再偷一次 |
[1:08:51] | We can pay off Tony Roe” that was you, remember? | 就可以还清托尼・罗伊的债了 是你说的 |
[1:08:53] | I didn’t say that. you said that. | 我没这么说 是你说的 |
[1:08:54] | You’re lying skunk. | 你这个骗子混蛋 |
[1:08:55] | You also said you were gonna get the money and the nose job. | 你还说你要弄到钱 然后去做隆鼻 |
[1:08:58] | You said that. | 是你说的 |
[1:08:59] | I don’t need a nose job. | 我才 不需要隆鼻 |
[1:09:02] | Whatever. | 随你便吧 |
[1:09:13] | Some plumbers. | 几个管道工 |
[1:09:15] | They probably broke a gas pipe. that’s what it was. | 他们肯定是弄破了一个煤气管 就是那气味 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, we just caught a break. | 我们真是走运 |
[1:09:30] | All right, let’s get our gear, | 好了 我们拿上东西 |
[1:09:32] | All the loot, and let’s get out of here. | 所有的财物 然后赶紧出去 |
[1:09:34] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[1:10:34] | Stop playing with the statues. | 别再玩儿那个雕像了 |
[1:10:36] | I’m in the mood to go to the track. | 我感觉正好呢 |
[1:10:38] | Now these guys have gone too far. no more mr. nice dog. | 这些家伙太过分了 好好狗先生要发威了 |
[1:10:44] | Bright | 闪亮的 |
[1:10:47] | Proud young | 骄傲又年轻的 |
[1:10:49] | Don’t say that word… mother and child. | 不要说那个词 妈妈和孩子 |
[1:10:52] | Mom, dad, if she doesn’t stop right now | 爸妈 如果她不马上停止的话 |
[1:10:54] | I’m gonna open up the door and jump right out of the car. | 我就打开车门 然后跳出车子 |
[1:10:56] | Okay? can you please tell her? | 好吗 你们能让她停止吗 |
[1:10:57] | Bright. | 闪亮的 |
[1:11:06] | Stewey. | 斯图伊 |
[1:11:08] | I’m just relaxing, shooting some pool. | 我只是在放松一下 打几杆球 |
[1:11:10] | Leave the stuff alone. go get the loot. | 别玩儿这些东西 赶紧去找钱 |
[1:11:17] | Just this knot and I’m out of here. | 打开这个结 我就能出去了 |
[1:11:19] | Sleep in heavenly peace. | 在如天堂般的宁静中睡着 |
[1:11:26] | Hey, get back in the car. | 嘿 回车里来 |
[1:11:57] | Ben, a little help here, please. | 本 帮帮忙好吗 |
[1:12:10] | Hey, jack, zeus is back. | 嘿 夹克仔 宙斯又回来了 |
[1:12:15] | Ted, what about these gifts? | 泰德 这些礼物怎么办 |
[1:12:18] | You’re heartless, you know that? | 你真无情 你知道吗 |
[1:12:20] | Time to pay the piper, boys. | 付出代价的时候到了 伙计们 |
[1:12:23] | How are they gonna feel when they come back | 他们回来之后会怎么想 |
[1:12:25] | And they think that Santa skipped their house, huh? | 他们会觉得是圣诞老人溜进了房子 |
[1:12:27] | – I like toys. – That’s because you’re a child. | -我喜欢玩具 -因为你就是个小孩子 |
[1:12:29] | Boy, these guys are whack. | 天哪 这俩家伙不正常 |
[1:12:31] | Is that bologna? | 那是大红肠吗 |
[1:12:34] | How about we take half of them and sell them online, | 要不然我们拿走一半 放到网上去卖 |
[1:12:37] | And take the other half and we keep them? | 另外一半我们自己留着行吗 |
[1:12:41] | – Now you’re talking. – All right. | -现在听你的 -很好 |
[1:12:42] | There you go. | 开始吧 |
[1:12:44] | Wait, did you hear something? | 等等 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[1:12:46] | No, I didn’t hear anything. | 没有 我什么也没听到 |
[1:12:49] | It’s up on the roof. | 在屋顶上 |
[1:12:51] | Maybe it’s the reindeer. | 说不定是驯鹿呢 |
[1:12:53] | Maybe it’s santa. he’s gonna catch us. | 说不定是圣诞老人 他会抓住我们 |
[1:12:55] | Santa’s not gonna catch us if you will move your butt. | 如果你快点动 圣诞老人是不会抓住我们的 |
[1:12:58] | Not for nothing, Ted | 我是有理由的 泰德 |
[1:13:00] | I don’t want coal in my stocking two years in a row. | 我不想连续两年在袜子里发现煤块 |
[1:13:02] | There are no reindeer on the roof. | 屋顶上 没有驯鹿 |
[1:13:05] | Are you saying you don’t believe in santa? | 你是说你不相信圣诞老人吗 |
[1:13:08] | Of course I believe in santa, | 我当然相信圣诞老人 |
[1:13:10] | But everybody knows that santa does not start his route | 但是每个人都知道圣诞老人只会在 |
[1:13:13] | Until after midnight. | 午夜之后才开始行动 |
[1:13:16] | You’re right. When you’re right, you’re right. | 你说的对 当你说的对的时候你是对的 |
[1:13:19] | But wait a second, | 但等一下 |
[1:13:21] | How come there’s gifts and toys here already? | 那这些礼物玩具怎么都已经在这里了 |
[1:13:23] | Maybe he made an early stop. | 也许他这次来的比较早 |
[1:13:25] | He can do that? | 他可以那样做吗 |
[1:13:27] | He can do whatever he wants to. He is santa. | 他想怎么做就怎么做 他可是圣诞老人 |
[1:13:30] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 你说的对 |
[1:13:35] | Ted, you always know how to make me feel better. | 泰德 你总是能让我感觉更好 |
[1:13:38] | – Now can we move? – Let’s do this, yes. Stack me up. | -我们可以搬了吗 -搬吧 把我堆起来 |
[1:13:41] | You and your stomach. | 你的肚子 |
[1:13:43] | Would you go to the bathroom already? | 你不是已经去过洗手间了吗 |
[1:13:45] | That’s not my stomach. My stomach’s fine. | 那不是我的肚子 我肚子很好 |
[1:13:46] | No, I can hear it growling like a wild coyote. | 我听它咕噜响得像只野狼 |
[1:13:49] | Ted, that’s not my stomach. | 泰德 那不是我的肚子的声音 |
[1:14:02] | Get off. Stewey, get off. | 起来 斯图伊 起来 |
[1:14:04] | – I’m trying. – Stewey, I can’t breathe. | -我正在起 -斯图伊 我没法呼吸了 |
[1:14:10] | I ain’t fat. I’m big-boned. | 我不胖 我只是大骨架 |
[1:14:16] | This is it, Zeus. You can do it. Bark. | 就是现在 宙斯 你可以的 叫 |
[1:14:19] | Bark. | 叫 |
[1:14:21] | Let it out, zeus. think of the Bannisters and bark. | 叫出声宙斯 想想班尼斯特一家 叫 |
[1:14:28] | – Get him. – I’m doing it. I’m doing it. | -抓住他 -我做到了 我做到了 |
[1:14:30] | I’m barking. I’m actually barking. | 我在叫 我真的在叫 |
[1:14:39] | Go ahead, punk. Give it your best shot. | 上 废物 拿出你的看家本事 |
[1:14:41] | Don’t move. I’m gonna get you. | 别动 我要抓到你了 |
[1:14:52] | You have caused us a lot of trouble today. | 你今天已经给我们找了不少麻烦了 |
[1:14:55] | Boy, did you clowns pick the wrong house. | 你们这群小丑进错人家了 |
[1:14:57] | Get that dog. | 抓住那条狗 |
[1:14:59] | Oh, Stewey. | 斯图伊 |
[1:15:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:15:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:13] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 来 加油 我们走 我们离开这里 |
[1:15:20] | You can make it. Come on, Stewey. | 你可以的 加油斯图伊 |
[1:15:22] | You can make it. Come on, come on. | 你可以的 加油 加油 |
[1:15:24] | You’re always making me feel so much better. | 你总能让我感觉好很多 |
[1:15:27] | No no no no, get up. Come on, Stewey, wake up. | 不 起来 快点斯图伊 醒醒 |
[1:15:29] | Wake up, Stew, Stewey. | 醒醒斯图伊 斯图伊 |
[1:15:31] | Stewey, we’re gonna get caught. | 斯图伊 我们会被捕的 |
[1:15:33] | You’re going back to jail.. | 你又得进监狱 |
[1:15:35] | Come on, don’t you go to sleep right now. | 快点 你别现在就睡过去 |
[1:15:39] | Come on, Stewey. We’re gonna get caught. | 快点斯图伊 我们会被捕的 |
[1:15:41] | I don’t want to go to jail. Stewey. | 我不想坐牢斯图伊 |
[1:15:44] | Come on. I just gotta get this. | 加油 我只要解开这个 |
[1:15:47] | Here we go. Lights out. | 来了 熄灯了 |
[1:15:50] | Sleep well, boys. | 睡个好觉 孩子们 |
[1:15:56] | We’ve got reports of a struggle at 5737 red maple, | 我们接到打斗报告 在红枫叶5737号 |
[1:16:00] | Reported by the neighbor across the street. over. | 是街对面的邻居举报的 |
[1:16:17] | God rest ye, merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay | 原主赐予你们平安 让你们无所畏惧 |
[1:16:21] | Remember christ our savior was born on christmas day. | 记住我们的救世主基督就是圣诞节降生的 |
[1:16:26] | Whoa whoa, easy. | 放松 |
[1:16:27] | Fellows, what took you so long? | 伙计们 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[1:16:30] | Whoa whoa whoa, just calm down. Nice nice. | 冷静一下 很好很好 |
[1:16:35] | I don’t have any treats either. Give him a treat. | 我也没有什么犒劳品 给他点什么 |
[1:16:38] | Give him some gum. | 给他口香糖 |
[1:16:40] | I’ve got some gum. Gum? | 我有口香糖 你要吗 |
[1:16:53] | Whoa, easy, boy. | 放松点 孩子 |
[1:16:54] | Excuse me, what’s going on here? | 打扰一下 这里发生什么了 |
[1:16:55] | I’m George Bannister. I live here. | 我是乔治・班尼斯特 这的主人 |
[1:16:57] | George buddy, I did it. I stopped them. | 乔治 是我做的 我阻止了他们 |
[1:17:00] | there was an attempted robbery. | 有人抢劫未遂 |
[1:17:01] | We received a call from your neighbor | 我们接到你邻居的报警电话 |
[1:17:02] | – The woman with the white cat. – A white cat? | -有一只白猫的女人 -一只白猫 |
[1:17:05] | If it wasn’t for your dog, | 如果没有你的狗 |
[1:17:06] | These guys would have gotten away. | 这些家伙早就逃跑了 |
[1:17:07] | All in a day’s work. | 不足为奇 |
[1:17:09] | Oh my gosh | 我的天 |
[1:17:11] | Wait, the dog? | 等一下 狗狗吗 |
[1:17:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:14] | He’s a hero, honey. You’re a hero, Zeus. | 他是个英雄亲爱的 你是个英雄宙斯 |
[1:17:17] | Sorry about the mess, guys. | 不好意思把家里弄得很乱 |
[1:17:19] | If I had hands, I’d clean it up myself. | 如果我有手 我会亲自整理好的 |
[1:17:21] | Let’s get him out of the way. | 我们把他抬出去吧 |
[1:17:23] | And let that be a lesson to you… Never resist arrest. | 这是给你的教训 永远不要拒捕 |
[1:17:26] | Oh, and by the way, I talked to santa… | 顺便告诉你 我告诉过圣诞老人了 |
[1:17:28] | You’re both getting coal in your stocking this year. | 今年你们的袜子里只会收到煤了 |
[1:17:40] | I can’t believe he’s barking. | 真不敢相信他在叫 |
[1:17:42] | Yay, he’s barking, he’s barking! | 他在叫 他是在叫 |
[1:17:44] | Tell him to put a sock in it already. | 告诉他用袜子把嘴堵上 |
[1:17:46] | Of course he’s barking, honey. | 当然他是在叫了亲爱的 |
[1:17:48] | These dogs are so highly trained and intelligent, | 这些狗狗都是经过严格训练的 很聪明 |
[1:17:51] | They’re trained to bark and not to bark. | 他们被训练去叫和不叫 |
[1:17:53] | Right now he happens to be barking. | 现在他碰巧在叫 |
[1:17:55] | You were right. He came through when it counted. | 你是对的 他会在该叫的时候叫 |
[1:17:59] | I told you he just needed a little chance, that’s all. | 我告诉过你他只是需要一个机会 |
[1:18:02] | Zeussy, you saved christmas. | 宙斯 你拯救了圣诞节 |
[1:18:04] | – Yeah, he did. – Aw, thanks. I love you guys. | -是的 他做到了 -谢谢 我爱你们 |
[1:18:07] | Just Zeus, honey. | 宙斯 亲爱的 |
[1:18:11] | I got him. Take this clown. Let’s go. | 我抓住他了 带上这个小丑 我们走 |
[1:18:13] | You’re going to jail. | 你俩准备进监狱吧 |
[1:18:24] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[1:18:28] | Zeussy boy! | 宙斯 小伙子 |
[1:18:30] | Hey, Ben, Kara, I missed you guys. | 本 卡萝 我想念你们 |
[1:18:35] | Come here, Zeussy. Zeussy boy, how are you doing? | 到这来宙斯 你好吗 |
[1:18:38] | – We missed you so much. – Come on, Zeussy. | -我们想死你了 -过来宙斯 |
[1:18:42] | – Mr. Bannister. – Yeah? | -班尼斯特先生 -什么事 |
[1:18:44] | You know, we could really use a dog | 我们可以把 |
[1:18:45] | Like zeus down at the precinct. | 像宙斯这样的狗用在社区 |
[1:18:47] | How about it, Mr. Bannister? | 你觉得怎么样班尼斯特先生 |
[1:18:49] | Would you consider letting us adopt him? | 你会考虑让我们收养他吗 |
[1:18:50] | Come on, mom, can we please keep Zeussy? | 拜托了妈妈 我们留下宙斯吧 |
[1:18:52] | Yeah, mommy, we want to keep Zeussy. | 是的妈妈 我们想要留下宙斯 |
[1:18:54] | Sorry, officers, but I’m retired | 对不起警官 但我退休了 |
[1:18:57] | And living the good life now. | 而且现在过得不错 |
[1:18:58] | Well, looks like he’s become a part of the family. | 看起来他已经成为家里的一份子了 |
[1:19:02] | Yeah, what do you think, Zeus? | 你觉得呢宙斯 |
[1:19:04] | Do you want to become a police dog | 你想成为警犬 |
[1:19:05] | Or do you want to stay a Bannister? | 还是想和我们在一起 |
[1:19:07] | Zeus Bannister has a nice ring to it. | 宙斯・班尼斯特听起来不错 |
[1:19:10] | You know what, guys? | 你们知道吗 |
[1:19:11] | We’ve been through so much with this dog | 我们和狗狗一起经历了太多 |
[1:19:12] | That he’s got to stay a bannister. | 他必须得是我们家的一份子 |
[1:19:17] | – We understand. – Sorry about that. | -我们理解 -不好意思 |
[1:19:20] | Well, merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:19:21] | Merry christmas. Bye. | 圣诞快乐 再见 |
[1:19:53] | I’m George Bannister. This is my family. | 我是乔治・班尼斯特 这是我的家人 |
[1:19:56] | Well, I’m Mildred. This is Chegwee. | 我是米尔德里德 这是尘微 |
[1:19:59] | – Hi, Mildred. – Nice to meet you finally. | -你好米尔德里德 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:20:01] | – You too. – Hey. | -我也是 -你好 |
[1:20:03] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[1:20:04] | Millie? Oh my goodness. | 米莉 我的天啊 |
[1:20:06] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识彼此吗 |
[1:20:07] | Singles night at the karaoke bar. | 单身之夜在卡拉OK吧 |
[1:20:10] | We won first place. | 我们是第一名 |
[1:20:16] | That is wild. | 真疯狂 |
[1:20:18] | – Is this your family? – Yes, it is. | -这是你家人吗 -是啊 |
[1:20:20] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:20:21] | Oh my god, who’s this? | 我的天 这是谁 |
[1:20:23] | – This is Chegwee. – Hi, Chegwee. | -这是尘微 -你好尘微 |
[1:20:25] | I owe it all to you, Millie. | 我欠你的米莉 |
[1:20:26] | It turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks. | 结果证明你可以教老狗新戏法 |
[1:20:29] | Well, you’re welcome for egg-nog, if you’d like. | 欢迎你来喝蛋酒 如果你们愿意的话 |
[1:20:32] | Oh, come on, yeah, have some egg-nog with us. | 来吧 跟我们一起喝点蛋酒吧 |
[1:20:35] | I can’t believe it. I haven’t seen you in so long. | 真不敢相信 我已经很久没见过你了 |
[1:20:37] | We gotta go back and do this. | 你得回来做这个 |
[1:20:39] | I mean, you were, like, my best partner. | 你是我最好的同伴 |
[1:20:41] | Nobody else could sing like me, off key. | 没人可以像我这样唱歌 唱跑调 |
[1:20:51] | George, | 乔治 |
[1:20:53] | Look at the mess. | 看看这一团糟 |
[1:20:56] | I know, honey. | 我看见了亲爱的 |
[1:20:58] | We were robbed, | 我们被洗劫了 |
[1:21:00] | So this is what it’s gonna look like. | 这就是被洗劫后的样子 |
[1:21:04] | Honey, but let’s try to relax and enjoy the evening. | 我们还是放松点好好享受这个夜晚吧 |
[1:21:08] | I mean, it is christmas eve, okay? | 我是说这可是平安夜 |
[1:21:11] | We’ll take care of this later. | 我们晚点再处理这些 |
[1:21:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:18] | – Merry christmas. – Merry christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:22] | I think I hear carolers. | 我想我听见唱圣歌者了 |
[1:21:24] | Me too. | 我也听见了 |
[1:21:26] | We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐 |
[1:21:33] | Ah, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:21:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:38] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:41] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:44] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:46] | And a happy new year | 新年快乐 |
[1:21:49] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:51] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:54] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:21:56] | And a happy new year | 新年快乐 |
[1:21:58] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:01] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:03] | We wish you a merry christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:22:06] | And a happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:22:10] | Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night. | 祝所有人圣诞快乐 夜晚愉快 |
[1:22:14] | George, it just seems… | 乔治 它看起来 |
[1:22:16] | – Stop it. – I know, it’s me. It’s not you. | -停 -是我了 不是你 |
[1:22:18] | Okay okay okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:22:21] | I think he’s become… what? | 我觉得他已经变成 什么 |
[1:22:26] | – I’m good. I’m good. – Okay okay okay. | -我很好 我很好 -好吧 |
[1:22:29] | Now where do I put these? | 我把这些放哪里 |
[1:22:30] | Oh, anywhere, sweetheart. Anywhere your little heart desires. | 哪都行亲爱的 想放哪就放哪 |
[1:22:33] | You want to put that up top there? Yeah, that’s good, | 你想把它放顶上吗 行 很好 |
[1:22:36] | But, honey, we’re trying | 但是亲爱的 我们想让它 |
[1:22:37] | To make it look prettier, you know, | 看起来更美 |
[1:22:38] | Just a little prettier. | 再美一点 |
[1:22:39] | But that’s okay. It was a good try. | 但这样也行 挺好的 |
[1:22:57] | Sleep in heavenly peace… | 在天堂安睡 |
[1:23:04] | Sleep | 睡吧 |
[1:23:06] | You can sleep. You can sleep. | 你可以睡了 你可以睡了 |
[1:23:07] | Sleep in heavenly | 在天堂里 |
[1:23:13] | Peace. | 安睡 |
[1:23:15] | Come on, Stewey, come on. | 快点 斯图伊 快点 |
[1:23:23] | How about half a dog with two legs? | 半只狗和两条腿怎么样 |
[1:23:30] | Okay. George! | 好了 乔治 |
[1:23:32] | – George. – George. | -乔治 -乔治 |
[1:23:34] | – George. – Okay. | -乔治 -好了 |
[1:23:35] | Hmm, I don’t know if I want to visit those kids. | 我不知道我要不要去看那些孩子 |
[1:23:38] | They’re not very happy. | 他们不太高兴 |
[1:23:39] | Well, they must have done something wrong. | 他们肯定做错了什么 |
[1:23:41] | Okay, I gotta stop. | 好了 我得停一下 |
[1:23:45] | Somebody’s gotta stop. | 某人得停一下 |
[1:24:11] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:24:13] | Just what I thought… | 我是觉得 |
[1:24:15] | No expression means Bannister. | 无法定义什么是班尼斯特家族 |
[1:24:17] | – Okay, we understand. – Thank you very much. | -好吧 我们明白 -非常感谢 |
[1:24:22] | All right, here we go. Come on, come on. | 好了 再来 快点 快点 |
[1:24:25] | Stop it. kay. | 停一下 好了 |
[1:24:27] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:24:30] | Belinda, trust me, okay? These… | 布兰达 相信我好吗 这些 |
[1:24:34] | Trust me. Belinda, trust me. | 相信我布兰达 相信我 |
[1:24:37] | Okay, honey? these k-9 police dogs are so highly… | 好了亲爱的 这些k-9警犬都是高强度 |
[1:24:41] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:24:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[1:24:45] | Belinda, trust me. | 布兰达相信我 |
[1:24:57] | Look at this little guy. | 看看这个小东西 |
[1:24:59] | Yeah, you’re a cute one, aren’t you? | 你是个可爱的小家伙 对不对 |
[1:25:01] | Oh, yeah. You’re so cute. | 是的 你真是太可爱了 |
[1:25:04] | You’re so cuddly. Look at you. | 真想抱抱你 看看你 |
[1:25:08] | Argh! you okay? Don’t touch the dog. | 你没事吧 不要碰那只狗 |
[1:25:20] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[1:25:29] | Do I ask too much? | 是我要求太多了吗 |
[1:25:32] | Do I pray too hard? | 是我祈祷的太用心了吗 |
[1:25:35] | Crossing all my paws | 爪子合十 |
[1:25:37] | Wishing on a star | 对星星许愿 |
[1:25:40] | That someday there’ll be | 希望某天会能够找到 |
[1:25:42] | A home for me | 一个我的家 |
[1:25:44] | And they’ll call my name and they’ll really see | 他们会叫我的名字 他们会看见 |
[1:25:47] | Who I truly am in my heart | 真正的我 |
[1:25:51] | Christmas, merry christmas | 圣诞节 圣诞快乐 |
[1:25:56] | The most magical time of the year | 一年中最魔幻的时光 |
[1:26:01] | Christmas, let love find me | 圣诞节 让爱找到我 |
[1:26:05] | I’ll kiss their face, I’ll wag my tail | 我会亲他们的脸颊 我会摇我的尾巴 |
[1:26:08] | I’ll strut my stuff bringing in the mail | 我会摇尾乞怜 帮你们拿信 |
[1:26:12] | Well, I wait and I believe | 我等待着 我相信 |
[1:26:16] | Deep in my heart | 在我心深处 |
[1:26:19] | I’m right here with you | 我一直和你在一起 |
[1:26:21] | And that someday | 总有一天 |
[1:26:23] | My christmas dream | 我的圣诞愿望 |
[1:26:25] | Can come true | 会实现 |
[1:26:30] | On this christmas eve don’t need santa’s toys | 这个平安夜不需要圣诞老人的玩具 |
[1:26:33] | To find my voice | 我要畅所欲言 |
[1:26:36] | Not to be afraid, to have the faith | 不必害怕 相信 |
[1:26:38] | This old k-9 has what it takes | 这只老K-9梦想成真 |
[1:26:40] | Can I dig real deep | 我可以挖得更深吗 |
[1:26:43] | And can I make them proud? | 我可以让他们自豪吗 |
[1:26:45] | And can I rise above | 我可以忘记 |
[1:26:48] | Memories and doubt? | 回忆和怀疑吗 |
[1:26:53] | Christmas, merry christmas | 圣诞节 圣诞快乐 |
[1:26:57] | The most magical time of the year | 一年中最魔幻的时光 |
[1:27:02] | Christmas, let love find me | 圣诞节 让爱找到我 |
[1:27:06] | And I’ll stand up tall and I’ll be so strong | 我会站得很高 我会变得很强 |
[1:27:09] | And I’ll keep the watch, see them through the storm | 我会一直看着他们 看他们乘风破浪 |
[1:27:13] | Well, I’ll wait | 我会等着 |
[1:27:15] | And I’ll believe | 我会相信 |
[1:27:18] | Deep in my heart | 我心深处 |
[1:27:20] | I’m right here with you | 我一直和你在一起 |
[1:27:22] | And that someday my christmas dream | 某天我的圣诞愿望 |
[1:27:26] | Can come true | 终会实现 |
[1:27:32] | Don’t need candy canes underneath the tree | 不需要圣诞树下的糖果 |
[1:27:36] | Or a milk-bone mountain that’s five feet deep | 不需要五寸深的骨头山 |
[1:27:38] | At leash that’s made of solid gold | 即使是用纯金造的 |
[1:27:41] | A diamond collar to call my own | 或者一条属于我的钻石项链 |
[1:27:43] | Just somebody who will throw a bone | 我只想要有人会给我扔骨头 |
[1:27:45] | Play fetch together all day long | 花时间陪我玩 |
[1:27:47] | The bestest friend in a furry coat | 我最好的朋友穿着皮外套 |
[1:27:50] | And I won’t be left out in the cold | 我不会被抛弃在冰天雪地里 |
[1:27:55] | Christmas, merry christmas | 圣诞节 圣诞快乐 |
[1:27:59] | The most magical time of the year | 一年中最魔幻的时间 |
[1:28:04] | Christmas, let love find me | 圣诞节 让爱找到我 |
[1:28:08] | I’ll kiss your face, I’ll wag my tail | 我会亲你的脸颊 我会摇我的尾巴 |
[1:28:11] | I’ll strut my stuff bringing in your mail | 我会摇尾乞怜 帮你拿信 |
[1:28:13] | I’ll find my voice, and when I do | 我会畅所欲言 当我这样做的时候 |
[1:28:15] | I’ll stand by every one of you | 我会站在你们身边 |
[1:28:19] | And so I’ll wait | 所以我会等着 |
[1:28:21] | And I’ll believe in my heart… | 我会相信我的心 |