英文名称:The Operative
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | 根据小说 《英语教师》改编 作者 易夫塔赫•雷歇尔-安蒂尔 | |
[02:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:50] | My father died… | 我爸死了 |
[02:52] | again. | 又死了 |
[03:08] | – Embassy. – Access code 2-2… | -这里是大使馆 -接入码22 |
[03:11] | It was 2-2-4-5-4. Does it still work? | 之前是22454 现在还有效吗 |
[03:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:17] | I need a trace on a call that I just got on my cell a minute ago. | 我想追踪一分钟前打给我的一个电话 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:34] | She just called you. | 她刚给你打电话了 |
[03:36] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[03:37] | We need you here in Tel Aviv immediately. | 我们需要你马上到特拉维夫 |
[03:39] | Are you fucking kidding? Just tell me what’s going on. | 你他妈在搞笑吗 告诉我发生了什么 |
[03:41] | Not over the phone. You have to fly in. | 电话里不行 你必须过来 |
[03:43] | No, no, that… that’s not gonna happen. | 不 不 我不会过去的 |
[03:45] | I’ll meet you here. | 你要过来见我 |
[03:49] | Thomas, it’s Joe. | 托马斯 我是乔 |
[03:50] | Jesus! They brought you in? | 天呐 他们把你卷进来了吗 |
[03:52] | They did. | 是的 |
[03:55] | How are you, Joe? How’s Netta? | 你还好吗 乔 奈特怎么样了 |
[03:56] | She’s fine. Still in remission. | 她很好 还在恢复中 |
[03:59] | Listen, Thomas, the situation is getting– | 听着 托马斯 情况变得 |
[04:00] | I’m not flying anywhere, Joe. | 我不会去任何地方 乔 |
[04:02] | You don’t have to fly anywhere. | 你不必去任何地方 |
[04:03] | There’s a safe house in Cologne. | 在科隆有个安全屋 |
[04:05] | They’ll give you the details. | 他们会告诉你详情 |
[04:06] | I’m heading there now. | 我现在正赶过去 |
[04:09] | Thanks for coming on such a short notice. | 谢谢你一接到通知就来了 |
[04:10] | – I’m Daniel. – Thomas. | -我是丹尼尔 -我是托马斯 |
[04:25] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:29] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[04:41] | Why did she call you? | 她为什么给你打电话 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:44] | Why did she call you? | 她为什么给你打电话 |
[04:45] | She knows you’re out. | 她知道你退出了 |
[04:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[04:53] | She said, “My father died. Again.” And hung up. | 她说 “我爸又死了” 然后就挂了 |
[04:58] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:59] | “Her father dying” was her pullout code from Iran. | “她爸死了” 是她从伊朗撤退的代码 |
[05:01] | Did her father really die? | 她爸真的死了吗 |
[05:08] | Her father died four days ago, near London. | 她爸四天前在伦敦附近去世 |
[05:11] | She slipped out of Israel, attended his funeral, | 她偷偷离开以色列 参加了他的葬礼 |
[05:13] | and disappeared right after that. | 之后就消失了 |
[05:15] | Disappeared? | 消失了 |
[05:18] | She could be anywhere now. | 她现在可能在任何地方 |
[05:25] | I’m only talking to Joe. | 我只和乔谈 |
[05:29] | I’m only talking to Joe. | 我只和乔谈 |
[05:30] | – He’s on his way. – He’s retired. | -他马上过来 -他退休了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, so am I. For fuck’s sake, | 我也是 真他妈够了 |
[05:33] | you had him call me, I’m only talking to him. | 你们让他给我打电话 我只和他谈 |
[05:54] | 评估号 十一 消极行为 | |
[05:54] | 行为难以控制 需要心理评估 增加测谎频率 | |
[05:56] | Whatever, Thomas. | 不管怎样 托马斯 |
[05:57] | Are you pulling me out? | 你能把我撤出计划吗 |
[05:59] | No. | 不行 |
[06:03] | Are you pulling me out? | 你能把我撤出来吗 |
[06:05] | No. | 不行 |
[06:08] | You always wanted to get your hands on him. | 你一直都在打他主意 |
[06:10] | But you got your hands on him. See how that worked out. | 但已经是你的人了 看看结果如何 |
[06:12] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[06:19] | Isn’t it nice to be needed? | 被需要的感觉是不是很好 |
[06:21] | I’ve been waiting for this call ever since you graduated. | 你毕业后我一直在等这个电话 |
[06:23] | – Hey, watch out. – You can have this room. | -小心点 -你们可以在这里谈 |
[06:25] | Anything you need, we will be right here. | 需要什么 尽管吩咐 |
[06:33] | Listen, until the call this morning, | 在今早的电话之前 |
[06:34] | I hadn’t heard from her in over a year. | 我已经一年多没她的消息了 |
[06:36] | Thomas, nobody is blaming you for anything. | 托马斯 没有任何人责怪你 |
[06:38] | This is about assessing her motives. | 这只是在判定她的动机 |
[06:41] | You were the person closest to her. | 你是她最亲近的人 |
[06:42] | You’re crucial. | 你很重要 |
[06:44] | Look, let’s just go over this, step by step. | 让我们逐步分析这件事 |
[06:46] | Let them do the grunt work. | 让他们做杂活 |
[06:48] | We need to get into her head. | 我们需要以她的角度来思考 |
[06:50] | We have an advantage over them. | 我们比他们有优势 |
[06:52] | You know her and I know you. | 你了解她 而我了解你 |
[07:02] | Do you consider yourself Jewish? | 你认为自己是犹太人吗 |
[07:06] | My father was half Jewish. | 我爸是半个犹太人 |
[07:08] | I read in your file that you were adopted. | 我看到你的档案里说你是被领养的 |
[07:11] | Is that relevant? | 这有关系吗 |
[07:12] | Do you know who your biological parents were? | 你知道你的亲生父母是谁吗 |
[07:17] | Were you brought up Christian by your mother? | 你由母亲抚养长大并从小就是基督徒 |
[07:20] | To some extent. | 算是吧 |
[07:23] | We should develop that. | 我们应该借用这一点 |
[07:26] | When they assigned her to me, | 当他们把她分配给我的时候 |
[07:28] | she was working out of Leipzig, | 她在莱比锡的外围 |
[07:29] | doing basic stuff. | 做一些基础性工作 |
[07:31] | It was my idea to send her to Tehran, | 把她送到德黑兰 |
[07:33] | get her into the nuclear division. | 去核部门工作是我的主意 |
[07:35] | It wasn’t easy to convince HQ. | 说服总部并不容易 |
[07:37] | She did have a very unusual biography | 作为一名摩萨德特工 |
[07:39] | for a Mossad operative. | 她确实有一段非同寻常的经历 |
[07:41] | Born in London. | 她出生于伦敦 |
[07:42] | Her father, a British citizen. | 她爸是英国公民 |
[07:43] | Her mother, German, a Christian Baptist, | 她妈是德国人 基督教浸礼会教徒 |
[07:46] | who died when Rachel was 12. | 在瑞秋12岁时去世了 |
[07:48] | I don’t remember much of London. | 我不太记得伦敦的事了 |
[07:51] | What I think I remember | 我以为我记得的那些事 |
[07:53] | is probably from pictures I saw later. | 很可能是后来看照片才知道的 |
[07:55] | We moved to Boston when I was six, | 我六岁的时候我家搬到了波士顿 |
[07:57] | Canada when I was twelve. | 十二岁的时候我家搬到了加拿大 |
[07:58] | That’s when my mom started chemo. | 我妈那时开始了化疗 |
[08:01] | So where are you from? | 那你到底是哪里人 |
[08:06] | Only place I’ve ever felt at home, | 让我觉得稍微有点像家的地方 |
[08:09] | at least for a moment, is Israel. | 就是以色列 |
[08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:16] | You know, my mom always used to talk about it. | 知道吗 我妈过去总说起这个地方 |
[08:19] | She volunteered in a kibbutz there in the ’70s. | 70年代她在以色列集体农场当过志愿者 |
[08:22] | It was a big thing for Germans to do at that time. | 这对当时的德国人来说是件大事 |
[08:26] | Have you ever lived there? | 你在那里生活过吗 |
[08:32] | She was in a relationship | 她当时在跟一个 |
[08:33] | with an Israeli medical student she’d met in London. | 她在伦敦认识的以色列医学生谈恋爱 |
[08:35] | That was her first time in the country. | 那是她第一次来这个国家 |
[08:37] | When they split up, she stayed. | 他们分手后 她留下来了 |
[08:39] | She had no real plans. She was kind of a drifter. | 她不知道该干什么 就像个流浪者 |
[08:42] | When she extended her work visa, | 当她延长工作签证时 |
[08:44] | someone in the organization noticed. | 组织中有人注意到了她 |
[08:46] | I mean, she immediately attracted attention, | 应该说 她立刻引起了注意 |
[08:48] | passports, | 有护照 |
[08:49] | language skills. | 懂当地语言 |
[08:50] | A lack of any center or real roots anywhere. | 在任何地方都无牵无挂 |
[08:54] | The recruiter got a sense that she was eager to belong. | 招募人员认为她渴望加入 |
[08:57] | Eager to do something significant. | 渴望做一些有意义的事情 |
[09:03] | We gave her a fully authenticated Australian passport. | 我们给了她一本有效的澳大利亚护照 |
[09:06] | Built her a whole new identity around that. | 并为她建立了一个全新的身份 |
[09:08] | Early years near Sydney, growing up in Canada. | 小时候在悉尼 在加拿大长大 |
[09:11] | She spent a year in Leipzig establishing that identity. | 她在莱比锡花了一年时间构建这个身份 |
[09:15] | Her cover, an English and French teacher. | 她对外的身份是教英语和法语老师 |
[09:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:36] | Her first assignment | 她的第一个任务 |
[09:37] | was to get a work permit in Tehran, | 是获得德黑兰当地 |
[09:39] | sponsored by a local language school there. | 一所语言学校的工作许可证 |
[09:42] | For a Mossad operative to enter Iran so early | 对一个摩萨德特工而言 职业生涯中 |
[09:45] | in their career is unusual, | 这么早就到伊朗工作并不常见 |
[09:46] | but I had confidence in her. | 但我对她有信心 |
[09:59] | This making you uncomfortable? | 这让你不自在吗 |
[10:00] | Mm-mm. | 不会 |
[10:05] | Primary screening is about 30 seconds. | 初筛大约30秒 |
[10:07] | If you got a secondary, that’s hours. | 如果你被评为次等 就要花几个小时 |
[10:10] | A secondary can be triggered by nervousness | 次等可能是由于紧张 |
[10:13] | or any kind of inconsistency. | 或任何不一致的地方 |
[10:14] | So luggage, length of stay, | 所以行李 停留时间 |
[10:16] | profession, ticket class, | 职业 机票舱位 |
[10:18] | they all have to match. | 这些都必须相符 |
[10:19] | You shouldn’t look like you’ve just stepped out of a mall. | 你不应该看起来像刚走出购物中心 |
[10:24] | How close are you to your father? | 你和你爸有多亲密 |
[10:29] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么这么问 你什么意思 |
[10:31] | You should always establish cover | 你应该在无故离开前 |
[10:32] | with close family members before unusual absences. | 向至亲交代好离开的理由 |
[10:38] | Oh, we’re not close. | 我们并不亲密 |
[10:40] | Still. | 一样的 |
[10:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:48] | All right. | 好 |
[10:50] | I’ll do it, fine. | 行 我会的 |
[10:55] | You live alone, don’t you? | 你一个人住吗 |
[10:57] | Do I? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:58] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:00] | You always schedule meetings on weekends. | 你总是在周末安排会议 |
[11:03] | Your predecessor never did. | 你的上一任就从不这样 |
[11:05] | Well, I think if it is 24-7 for you, | 我想如果对你来说这是份全天候的工作 |
[11:07] | then it should be for me, too. | 那对我也一样 |
[11:10] | So even if you were married, you’d see me on a weekend? | 所以就算你是结婚了也会在周末来看我吗 |
[11:22] | I’m probably not gonna sleep tonight. | 我今晚大概会睡不着 |
[11:25] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很好 |
[11:28] | You’re the best person for this assignment. | 你是最适合这个任务的人 |
[11:31] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[12:32] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:40] | Know anybody in Tehran? | 在德黑兰有认识的人吗 |
[12:43] | No, uh… | 没有 |
[12:44] | I e-mailed with the person who hired me. | 我跟我的雇主发过邮件 |
[12:49] | You are staying where? | 你要住在哪里 |
[12:51] | Hotel Esteghlal. | 埃斯特格尔酒店 |
[13:05] | Hey! | 等等 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:24] | New? | 都是新衣服 |
[13:26] | Oh, some. | 一部分是 |
[13:26] | I lost my luggage on my flight to Berlin. | 我去柏林时把行李弄丢了 |
[15:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:22] | Hello, Miss Currin. | 你好 柯林小姐 |
[15:24] | Our spa is open and | 我们的水疗中心是开放的 |
[15:25] | at your disposal. | 您可以随意使用 |
[15:26] | We also want to let you know that we have all kinds of drinks. | 我们还想告知您我们有各种饮品 |
[15:30] | Not just what’s in the menu, | 不只是菜单上的那些 |
[15:32] | all kinds of drinks. | 有各种饮品 |
[16:28] | I couldn’t sleep that night. | 那晚我睡不着 |
[16:31] | I imagined them entering, dragging me out. | 我想象着他们冲进来 把我拖出去 |
[16:34] | I imagined being hanged. | 我想象着被绞死 |
[16:37] | I remember thinking, I’m all alone. | 我记得我在想 我独自一人 |
[16:39] | You know, it’s just me | 只有我 |
[16:41] | and the rest of the world. | 和全世界 |
[16:43] | Everybody must know who I am. | 所有人都知道我是谁 |
[16:45] | How could they not? | 他们肯定知道 |
[16:47] | And then I realized, | 然后我意识到 |
[16:48] | as I was standing there, peeping, that… | 因为我正站在那里偷窥 所以 |
[16:52] | I had nothing to hide. | 我没有什么可藏的 |
[16:54] | You know I was just that person who came here to teach. | 我只是个来这里教书的人 |
[16:57] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[16:59] | Nothing else. | 没别的了 |
[17:01] | I just decided I wasn’t gonna be afraid. | 我决定不再害怕 |
[17:05] | That’s a temporary work permit. | 那是个临时工作许可证 |
[17:14] | Okay, file all your receipts, I’ll handle the reports. | 把你所有的收据归档 报告我来写 |
[17:17] | Take a couple of days off. | 休息几天 |
[17:20] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:26] | What’s that perfume? | 那是什么香水 |
[17:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:30] | It’s not the one you left with. | 不是你常用的那个 |
[17:54] | Was it clear at this point | 她要长期去伊朗 |
[17:55] | that she was going to go long-term to Iran? | 这一点当时明确了吗 |
[17:57] | No. | 没 |
[17:58] | She made some contacts there | 她在那里认识了些人 |
[18:00] | and was liked at the language school. | 而且她在语言学校很受欢迎 |
[18:03] | But I needed her to be part of one of the big operations first. | 但我需要她先参与其中一个大行动 |
[18:07] | I needed the higher-ups to pay attention to her. | 我需要高层人物注意到她 |
[18:10] | Angela, this is Stefan. | 安吉拉 这是斯特凡 |
[18:12] | Stefan, Angela. | 斯特凡 这是安吉拉 |
[18:13] | Staying one night in Düsseldorf, | 在杜塞尔多夫呆一晚 |
[18:15] | for shopping and waiting for a flight. | 买东西 等飞机 |
[18:17] | Your room number is 507. | 你的房间是507 |
[18:19] | Already checked in. | 已经办好入住 |
[18:21] | You really don’t speak any Hebrew? | 你真的不会说希伯来语吗 |
[18:22] | What’s it to you? | 你会说吗 |
[18:26] | Stefan is really lousy at cover work. | 斯特凡的掩护工作做得很糟糕 |
[18:28] | So don’t let him open his mouth. | 所以别让他开口 |
[18:29] | Security cameras and the layout | 安全摄像头的布局 |
[18:31] | is here, here, here, and there. | 在这里 这里 这里 和那里 |
[18:34] | This is a time table when we can access them. | 这是我们能接入摄像头的时间表 |
[18:37] | – And the lobby, – Here? | -还有大厅 -坐这里吗 |
[18:38] | if you sit here, you have the best view. | 如果坐在这里 你什么都能一目了然 |
[18:47] | How long are we supposed to stay at the bar? | 我们要在这个酒吧呆多久 |
[18:49] | That’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[18:50] | Just long enough for people there to get a sense of your presence. | 只要那里的人注意到你就行 |
[18:53] | Aren’t we supposed to talk? | 我们聊聊吧 |
[18:57] | Even a little? | 聊一会吧 |
[18:58] | This is Anton oöska. | 这是安东·奥斯卡 |
[18:59] | He’s been helping Iran since the ’90s. | 他从90年代起就一直帮助伊朗 |
[19:01] | Uranium enrichment program. | 进行铀浓缩计划 |
[19:03] | That’s the only photo we have of him. | 这是我们仅有的一张他的照片 |
[19:05] | It was probably taken 15 years ago. | 可能是15年前拍的 |
[19:07] | Positive ID is crucial. | 确认身份至关重要 |
[19:09] | If he’s in the bar tonight, | 如果他今晚在酒吧 |
[19:10] | you will be closest to him. | 你去接近他 |
[19:12] | There’ll be another team cross-validating with telephoto lenses. | 会有另一组用长焦镜头进行交叉验证 |
[19:16] | How was your practice? | 你练习得怎么样 |
[19:18] | It was good. | 挺好 |
[19:19] | Uh, when I went to this corner, | 当我走到这个角落的时候 |
[19:21] | people usually stood here. | 人们通常都站在这里 |
[19:22] | I could easily squeeze in between them | 我可以很容易挤到他们中间 |
[19:24] | to get to the panel. | 然接近他们 |
[19:25] | And I wasn’t even pregnant then. | 我那时没真的怀孕 |
[19:27] | So elevators A, B, C, D. | 然后是电梯A B C D |
[19:30] | Text Stefan before you get in | 进去前给斯特凡发条短信 |
[19:32] | to let him know which elevator you’re in. | 告诉他你进的是哪一个电梯 |
[19:40] | What if you need to let Stefan know | 无论什么原因 如果需要终止行动 |
[19:42] | for any reason to abort? | 你该怎样通知斯特凡 |
[19:43] | If I have to abort I say, “Here you are.” | 如果必须终止 我会说”你在这里啊” |
[19:46] | I exit to the right in front of him. | 我走到他右前方 |
[19:48] | I take him away. | 带他离开 |
[19:49] | He’s my husband, he was waiting for me. | 他是我丈夫 在等我 |
[19:51] | All goes well, I exit to the left, | 一切顺利 我从左边出去 |
[19:53] | get out of his shot. | 离开那里 |
[19:56] | Now, we don’t execute at any cost. | 我们不会不择手段地去执行任务 |
[19:59] | Something is not according to plan, | 当事情与计划不符 |
[20:01] | you have the right to call it off. | 你有权终止 |
[20:03] | Exit? | 出口呢 |
[20:05] | Emergency stairs. | 是应急楼梯 |
[20:06] | We wait here and pickup is here. | 我们在这里等 车在这里 |
[20:08] | Right. | 好 |
[21:06] | Miss, we’re going up. | 小姐 我们是上行 |
[21:07] | – We’re going up. – Oh. Oh, up. | -我们是上行 -上行 |
[21:08] | Uh, no matter, I take a tour with you. | 没事 我和你们一起吧 |
[21:15] | Uh, sorry. Um, can you press L, please? | 不好意思 你能帮我按一下L吗 |
[21:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:34] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[21:44] | No, please! | 别 求你了 |
[23:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:08] | I’m Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 |
[23:10] | Rosita. | 我是罗西塔 |
[23:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:18] | Hey! | 你好 |
[23:21] | Hi. Pleasure. | 你好 幸会 |
[23:22] | I wanted to meet you for a while. | 久仰大名 |
[23:23] | – I’m Ronnie. – Pleasure. | -我是罗尼 -幸会 |
[23:24] | We actually met before, once in training. | 实际上 我们之前在训练时见过 |
[23:27] | This is Dan. | 他是丹 |
[23:28] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[23:30] | No chance you met him before. | 你以前不可能见过他 |
[23:33] | Beautiful day. | 天气真好 |
[23:35] | I missed the Israeli weather. | 我想念以色列的天气 |
[23:49] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[23:54] | You haven’t been to Israel | 自从你和他一起工作 |
[23:55] | since you worked with him. | 你就再没来过以色列 |
[23:56] | Oh, I work out of Germany. | 我在德国工作 |
[23:59] | You didn’t even visit. | 你甚至都不来看看 |
[24:03] | You should visit more | 你应该多来看看 |
[24:04] | to connect to the place, to the people. | 多熟悉这个地方 和这里的人 |
[24:10] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们中的一员了 |
[24:32] | There aren’t that many foreigners there, | 那里没有那么多外国人 |
[24:34] | so everybody’s constantly trying to help you. | 所以每个人都会试着帮助你 |
[24:37] | Prove that Iranians | 以证明伊朗人 |
[24:38] | are not like what Westerners imagine them to be. | 并不像西方人想象的那样 |
[24:41] | They can be nice | 他们可以 |
[24:42] | to the point of driving you crazy. | 友善到把你逼疯 |
[24:45] | Did it make it more difficult for you to live your cover? | 这让你以掩护身份生活变得更难了吗 |
[24:48] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[24:50] | Um, just have to learn how to handle it. | 只是必须学会如何去处理 |
[24:52] | Focus on the job, the students. | 把注意力放在工作和学生们上 |
[24:55] | Be who you are. | 做自己 |
[24:58] | You’re very talented. | 你很有天赋 |
[25:00] | It’s not easy to stand out in our organization. | 在我们的组织中脱颖而出并不容易 |
[25:05] | How do you feel about | 你是否愿意 |
[25:06] | a long-term assignment in Tehran? | 在德黑兰执行长期任务 |
[25:13] | Yeah, he just wanted to look you in eye | 是 当他问你的时候 |
[25:15] | when he asked you. | 他只是想看着你的眼睛 |
[25:16] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Didn’t even know your name till recently. | 直到最近他才知道你的名字 |
[25:21] | Would you stay on as my handler? | 你愿意继续做我的接头人吗 |
[25:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:26] | So did you give them an answer yet? | 所以你答复他们了吗 |
[25:28] | I was so excited I couldn’t speak. | 我激动得说不出话来 |
[25:32] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 我不敢相信我在这里 |
[25:38] | “Here”? | “这里”是指 |
[25:41] | Doing this, you know. | 就是 干这个 |
[25:52] | It does feel different | 知道自己要在这里呆很长时间 |
[25:54] | knowing that you’re there for a long time. | 感觉确实不一样 |
[25:57] | Now, I walk around a lot. | 现在 我经常四处逛逛 |
[25:59] | I feel like that’s important, | 我觉得去了解这个城市 |
[26:00] | you know, to get a sense of the city. | 十分重要 |
[26:03] | Where things are. How to interact with people. | 各个地方在哪里 如何与人交流 |
[26:07] | How not to attract attention. | 怎样不引人注意 |
[26:09] | Keep to myself. | 独自一人 |
[26:17] | I’m consciously making an effort | 我有意识地努力 |
[26:18] | to learn everyday habits here. | 学习这里的日常习惯 |
[26:21] | It’s getting easier. | 现在越来越容易 |
[26:29] | The apartment I rented in Pasdaran | 我在帕斯达兰租的公寓 |
[26:30] | is, is perfect. | 简直完美 |
[26:32] | It’s practical. I like it. | 很实用 我很喜欢 |
[26:33] | It’s comfortable. | 很舒服 |
[26:35] | Makes perfect sense for a single | 对于一个单身的西方女性来说 |
[26:36] | Western woman to live there. | 住在那里非常合适 |
[26:40] | There’s lots of cafés I like to sit in. | 这里有很多我喜欢去的咖啡馆 |
[26:43] | Shops I like to shop in. | 我喜欢逛的商店 |
[26:48] | You know, the more | 你知道的 我 |
[26:50] | I have people around me, | 身边的人越多 |
[26:51] | I feel like I belong. | 我就越有归属感 |
[26:52] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[26:56] | Mahshid wanted to ask you something. | 玛荷希想问你一些事 |
[27:01] | She wanted to know | 她想知道 |
[27:02] | if you’d have come dinner with us. | 你是否愿意与我们一起共进晚餐 |
[27:05] | I’d love to. Thank you. | 我很乐意 谢谢您 |
[27:07] | I do like it there. | 我真的喜欢这里 |
[27:08] | I like Tehran. | 我喜欢德黑兰 |
[27:11] | I’m alone most of the time, but… | 大多数时候我都是一个人 但 |
[27:13] | You know I don’t feel lonely. | 我并不感到孤独 |
[27:15] | I can’t explain it. | 我也无法解释 |
[27:22] | Every time I come back to Germany to see you, | 每次我回到德国看你 |
[27:24] | I feel more and more out of place. | 我都感到越来越不自在 |
[27:26] | And I can’t wait to get back to Iran. | 等不及想要回到伊朗 |
[27:29] | Pants. | 裤子 |
[27:31] | – “Pants.” – Mm-hmm. | -“裤子” -对 |
[27:34] | It did feel very boring at first | 在这里做过那么多工作以后 |
[27:36] | after all the work we’ve done here. | 最初我在那里确实感到无聊 |
[27:39] | But, um… | 但 |
[27:40] | You know, my work is so detailed and fragmented. | 我的工作非常地详细 琐碎 |
[27:43] | After a while, I really realized | 过了一段时间 我发觉 |
[27:45] | that it helps me focus and occupies my mind. | 我集中了注意力 满脑子都是工作 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | I’m an English teacher. | 我是名英语老师 |
[28:39] | Is it okay if I work here? | 我可以在这里工作可以吗 |
[28:41] | I like to get out of the house. | 我喜欢在家外面工作 |
[28:42] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[29:05] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[29:07] | It’s weeks | 这是几周来 |
[29:08] | of tracking the coming and going of Reza Vahidi. | 追踪到的雷扎·瓦希迪的往返时间 |
[29:11] | – The Minister of Defense. – Yeah. | -国防部长吗 -对 |
[29:14] | Did she know that? Did… | 她知道吗 |
[29:15] | Did she know who she was tracking? | 她知道她在跟踪谁吗 |
[29:17] | She had no idea. | 她不知道 |
[29:20] | After six months carrying out | 在执行了六个月 |
[29:22] | small, disconnected missions like this, | 这样小的 不连贯的任务之后 |
[29:24] | I felt that her routines were set. | 我觉得她的日常生活已设定 |
[29:26] | That her cover was stable. That she was stable. | 她的掩护身份很稳定 她也很稳定 |
[29:29] | She was ready for the next thing. | 她已准备好了下一项任务 |
[29:33] | That’s when we decided to approach Razavi Electronics. | 那时我们决定去接近拉扎维电子 |
[29:36] | Farhad Razavi. | 法哈德·拉扎维 |
[29:39] | “The wallet… | “钱包 |
[29:40] | is gone.” | 不见了” |
[29:43] | “Three coins… | “三个硬币 |
[29:44] | Are. …are missing.” | 不见了 |
[29:47] | “Everyone… | “所有人 |
[29:48] | Are… Is. | 都 |
[29:50] | – is here.” – But “everyone” are many people. | -在这里” -但是”所有人”是很多人 |
[29:56] | It’s actually a really good question, Shirin. | 实际上这是个很好的问题 希林 |
[29:58] | Does anybody know why it’s “is” and not “are”? | 有人知道为什么要用单数而不是复数吗 |
[30:01] | – Ali? – Mm? | -阿里 -是 |
[30:03] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[30:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:31] | My Uncle Farhad, he has a BMW. | 我舅舅法哈德 他有一辆宝马 |
[30:34] | – Wow, really? – Mm-hm. | -真的吗 -是 |
[30:36] | All right, well. | 那好吧 |
[30:38] | Let’s see who gets to spot him first. | 我们来看看谁会先看到他 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[30:56] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[30:57] | Well. | 好 |
[31:01] | – Goodbye! – Bye, Ali! | -再见 -再见 阿里 |
[31:05] | I am sorry I am late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[31:06] | My sister, she called me just now. | 我妹妹 她刚刚才打电话给我 |
[31:09] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[31:11] | You’ve worked with Ali after school? | 你放学后帮阿里补习吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah, twice a week. | 是 一周两次 |
[31:15] | You give the one-to-one lesson, too? | 你也可以教一对一的课吧 |
[31:19] | One-on-one lessons, yeah. | 一对一的课 可以 |
[31:20] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[31:33] | My name is Farhad. | 我叫法哈德 |
[31:34] | I’m Rachel. Nice to meet you. | 我是瑞秋 很高兴认识你 |
[31:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:38] | I think your English is pretty good. | 我觉得你的英语非常好 |
[31:40] | No, I, uh… | 不 我 |
[31:41] | I’ve worked in Europe a lot. | 我经常在欧洲工作 |
[31:42] | I want to… | 我想 |
[31:44] | I want to be loose. | 我想放松一下 |
[31:45] | You know, free. | 就是 自由 |
[31:46] | You want to be “loose”? | 你想”放松” |
[31:50] | You see? | 你明白吗 |
[31:53] | I’m going to drop Ali to my sister’s now. | 我现在把阿里送到我妹妹家去 |
[31:57] | Uh, maybe you can give me lesson later? | 也许等一会你可以给我上课 |
[32:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m really busy here today. | 对不起 我今天真的很忙 |
[32:03] | Tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[32:19] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[32:23] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我讲讲你自己 |
[32:24] | No, no, no, uh… I pay, I decide what we talk. | 不 钱我的付 我决定什么我们谈 |
[32:29] | “I’m paying, I should decide what we talk about.” | “我付钱 应该我决定我们谈什么” |
[32:35] | If you’re going to be impolite, | 即使你不打算有礼貌 |
[32:36] | at least express yourself correctly. | 至少你的表达要正确 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | I’m paying, so I should decide what we talk about. | 我付钱 所以应该我决定我们谈什么 |
[32:46] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:52] | Oh, yes, please. Thank you. Yes. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:55] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[32:56] | It’ll help me to find out what your needs are. | 这会帮我了解你的需求是什么 |
[32:59] | You are in Iran, how long? | 你在伊朗 多久 |
[33:01] | A while. | 一段时间了 |
[33:03] | You did not learn not to ask questions like that? | 你没知道不要问这样的问题吗 |
[33:07] | “Haven’t you learned not to ask questions like that?” | “难道你不知道不要问这样的问题吗” |
[33:11] | “Haven’t you learned not to ask questions like that?” | “难道你不知道不要问这样的问题吗” |
[33:15] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[33:18] | Tell me about yourself. | 和我聊聊你自己 |
[33:20] | That’s okay? | 你问就行吗 |
[33:21] | – Mm-hm. – Really? | -是 -真的吗 |
[33:23] | You just make up the rules that suit you? | 你就随便为自己编个规定吗 |
[33:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:25] | The rules here are invented to suit me. | 这里的规定就是为我而定的 |
[33:30] | So… | 所以 |
[33:31] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[33:33] | Something personal. | 一些你私人的事情 |
[33:35] | Personal, um… | 私人的 |
[33:39] | I was adopted. | 我是被收养的 |
[33:43] | My parents are not my biological parents. | 我的父母并不是我的亲生父母 |
[33:45] | You’re born where? | 你出生在哪里 |
[33:47] | I was born in Australia. | 我在澳大利亚出生 |
[33:48] | But we left when I was young. | 但我很小的时候就离开了 |
[33:50] | Six. | 六岁 |
[33:52] | I grew up in Vancouver. | 我在温哥华长大 |
[33:54] | You are lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[33:57] | You lived in different places. | 你在不同的地方生活过 |
[33:59] | Yeah, well, you know… | 其实 你知道 |
[34:02] | I’m jealous of people that have a home. | 我非常羡慕有家的人 |
[34:04] | Place. | 有自己的家 |
[34:05] | Friends they know since childhood. | 有从小就认识的朋友 |
[34:08] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[34:09] | I was teaching in Leipzig. | 我之前在来比锡教书 |
[34:11] | But honestly, it was really, really boring and… | 但说实话 真的 真的很无聊 |
[34:14] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[34:16] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[34:17] | Tehran, there’s something I really like here. | 德黑兰 这里有些特质我真的很喜欢 |
[34:22] | You know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[34:24] | The people here all have many secrets. | 这里所有的人都有很多秘密 |
[34:28] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[34:29] | There’s too many rules in Iran. | 伊朗的规矩太多了 |
[34:31] | So… | 所以 |
[34:32] | If, uh… If you want to drink, | 如果 如果你想喝酒 |
[34:35] | you keep it secret. | 你就得偷偷地 |
[34:36] | You marry a woman who is a… | 你娶了个女人 如果她 |
[34:39] | You understand. She, she had sex. | 你懂的 不是处女 |
[34:41] | You keep it secret. | 你就得保密 |
[34:43] | If you go to a party | 如果你去参加一个聚会 |
[34:44] | or a cultural thing too controversial, | 或是什么很有争议文化活动 |
[34:46] | keep it secret. | 也得保密 |
[34:48] | You don’t want to fast during Ramadan? | 你不想在斋月期间禁食 |
[34:50] | Eat in secret. | 那就偷偷地吃 |
[34:52] | It’s the way of life here. | 这就是这里的生活方式 |
[34:54] | Like a second nature. | 就像第二天性 |
[35:43] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[35:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:46] | I wanted to see if, um… | 我就想问问 |
[35:48] | Do you wanna have tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[35:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:59] | Oh, yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[36:00] | I’m just a bit dizzy. It’s the weather. | 我只是有点头晕 是天气的原因 |
[36:03] | Always happens to me. | 我老是会这样 |
[36:11] | It’s the man from the upstairs. | 是楼上的那个人 |
[36:13] | His son is a criminal. | 他的儿子是个罪犯 |
[36:15] | He often comes here to hide. | 他经常躲在这里 |
[36:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:59] | There’s a party tonight. | 今晚有个聚会 |
[37:01] | Like the one I told you of. | 就是我之前提到的那种 |
[37:03] | Will you come? | 你会来吗 |
[37:05] | Just like that, huh? | 那种啊 |
[37:06] | I will pick you up. | 我来接你 |
[37:08] | My friends want to meet you. | 我的朋友想见见你 |
[37:17] | I didn’t know I could dress like that. | 我不知道自己可以穿成那样 |
[37:20] | Hey! | 你们好啊 |
[37:29] | This is my friend Rachel. | 这是我朋友瑞秋 |
[37:30] | Rachel, this is Aarmeen. | 瑞秋 这位是阿尔梅恩 |
[37:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[37:35] | – This is Bita. – Nice to meet you. | -这位是碧塔 -很高兴认识你 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[37:41] | What? | 她说什么 |
[37:45] | These are my childhood friends, | 这些是我儿时的朋友 |
[37:47] | – Nawser and Zoya. – Nice to meet you. | -纳瑟和卓娅 -很高兴认识你 |
[37:49] | This is Rachel? Salaam. | 这就是瑞秋吗 我是萨拉姆 |
[37:50] | Welcome. Nice to meet you. | 欢迎 很高兴认识你 |
[38:00] | Oh, I don’t want that. | 不 我不想要这个 |
[38:02] | No, no, really. | 不 不 真的不要 |
[38:04] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[38:05] | Everyone does. | 每个人都吃了 |
[38:06] | – No, I’m, I’m good. – Just one. | -不 我不用了 -就吃一片 |
[38:10] | If you insist, I’m leaving. | 如果你坚持的话 那我走了 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:19] | Another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[38:21] | It’s my first time having alcohol in Iran. | 这是我第一次在伊朗喝酒 |
[38:25] | Drinking is illegal here, right? | 喝酒在这里是违法的 对吧 |
[38:28] | Your ecstasy dealer is also your alcohol dealer. | 卖摇头丸的人那里也有酒卖 |
[39:06] | Like this guy with the hat, they dance. | 像这个戴帽子的家伙 他们跳舞 |
[39:10] | I’ll go. | 我也跳 |
[42:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[42:09] | Is this your brother? | 这是你哥哥吗 |
[42:45] | What do you care? | 你关心个什么 |
[42:54] | Your father called the embassy. | 你父亲给大使馆打电话了 |
[42:57] | Started asking questions. | 开始问一些问题 |
[43:00] | So I had to talk to him. | 所以我不得不和他谈谈 |
[43:01] | Explain everything. | 解释一切 |
[43:05] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[43:08] | That’s private, Thomas, all right? | 托马斯 这是私事 好吗 |
[43:10] | And that’s none of your goddamn business. | 而且根本他妈不关你的事 |
[43:14] | He told me you’re not adopted. | 他告诉我你不是被收养的 |
[43:23] | That was just a game, Thomas. | 那只是个游戏 托马斯 |
[43:26] | A stupid game I used to play as a teenager. | 我小时候常玩的愚蠢游戏 |
[43:27] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[43:29] | You said in your file that you’re adopted. | 你在档案里填的是你是被收养的 |
[43:32] | I didn’t mean to lie. | 我不是有意说谎的 |
[43:34] | It’s just something my friend and I used to say in school. | 这只是我和朋友在学校过去常说的话 |
[43:36] | And I’m sure it was written somewhere. | 我相信在某个地方肯定有记录 |
[43:37] | So I just automatically– | 所以我只是下意识的就 |
[43:38] | So from a teenager till now, | 所以从十几岁到现在 |
[43:40] | a grown woman, | 一名成年女性 |
[43:43] | you are still saying you are adopted? | 你还在说你是被收养的吗 |
[43:44] | – So what? – So what? | -那又怎样 -那又怎样 |
[43:47] | You told me you’re adopted. | 你跟我说你是被收养的 |
[43:49] | You basically told this organization | 基本上等于跟这个组织说 |
[43:50] | that you are adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
[43:52] | When I started working for the Mossad, | 我刚开始为摩萨德工作时 |
[43:53] | all I did was… | 所有我要做的就是 |
[43:55] | They just used my name to rent apartments in Berlin. | 他们只是用我的名字在柏林租公寓 |
[43:58] | All right? I never imagined it would go this far. | 好吗 我从没想过我会走这么远 |
[44:01] | It was just a stupid lie. | 那只是个愚蠢的谎言 |
[44:02] | That you’re still telling now. | 你现在还在这么说 |
[44:03] | – Yes. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[44:08] | I don’t have anything else to say to that. | 对此我没什么好说的 |
[44:09] | God, and you don’t even seem bothered | 天啊 你甚至一点也不在意 |
[44:11] | that, one, you didn’t inform | 首先 你没有把 |
[44:13] | family member of your association with us, | 你为我们工作的事告诉你的家人 |
[44:15] | which you said you would do. | 这一点你说过会去做的 |
[44:16] | And, two, you’ve lied about something pretty major | 第二 你在个人背景很重要的方面 |
[44:18] | to do with your background. | 撒了谎 |
[44:20] | Now, this job is all about | 现在 这份工作就是 |
[44:21] | being able to be completely honest | 对你应该信任的人 |
[44:22] | with the people you’re supposed to trust. | 要完全坦诚 |
[44:24] | You can lie to the world, | 你可以对全世界撒谎 |
[44:25] | but in here, you tell the truth. | 但在这里 你要说实话 |
[44:27] | To this organization, you tell the truth. | 对这个组织 你要说实话 |
[44:29] | And to me, you tell the truth. | 对我 你要说实话 |
[44:31] | ‘Cause even shitty, little details like this, | 因此即使像这样无关紧要的小细节 |
[44:32] | it all matters, | 都很重要 |
[44:34] | because I have to trust you. | 因为我必须相信你 |
[44:35] | I have to completely trust you. | 我必须完全信任你 |
[44:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[44:51] | I’m sleeping with Farhad. | 我和法哈德睡了 |
[44:54] | You’re what? | 你说什么 |
[44:56] | I slept with him. | 我和他睡过了 |
[44:58] | I mean I’m still sleeping with him, but… | 我现在还在与他睡 但 |
[45:01] | You were just supposed to tutor him! | 你应该是担任他的私人教师 |
[45:04] | You didn’t report this. | 你没报告过这个 |
[45:06] | I’m reporting it now. | 我现在就在报告 |
[45:09] | That was a key moment. | 那是个关键时刻 |
[45:11] | We suddenly realized we couldn’t control her fully. | 我们突然意识到我们无法完全控制她 |
[45:13] | And she wanted to make that point. | 她想让我们知道这点 |
[45:14] | She was like, “If I wanna sleep with the guy, | 她就像是 “我想和谁睡 |
[45:16] | I’ll sleep with the guy.” She had a life there. | 就和谁睡” 那里有她的生活 |
[45:18] | So what do you do? | 所以你会怎么做 |
[45:19] | You let her dictate like that? | 你就任由她那样我行我素吗 |
[45:20] | You tolerate a relationship | 你是容忍一段 |
[45:21] | you have absolutely no handle on? | 你完全无法掌控的关系 |
[45:23] | Or you pull her out? Lose everything? | 还是把她撤出来 前功尽弃 |
[45:26] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[45:45] | Especially not with her. | 特别是她不参与 |
[45:46] | What do you mean “not with her”? | 什么叫“她不参与” |
[45:48] | She was just supposed to give the guy private lessons. | 她只应该给那个人上私人课 |
[45:49] | We all know what she was supposed to do. | 我们都知道她应该干什么 |
[45:51] | The question is what… | 问题是 |
[46:00] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[46:04] | Are they gonna start doubting me? | 他们开始怀疑我了吗 |
[46:06] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[46:07] | They just don’t like surprises. | 他们只是不喜欢惊喜 |
[46:15] | You’re so good at giving away nothing. | 你真是擅长锲而不舍 |
[46:18] | Did you bring him to your apartment? | 你带他去你公寓了吗 |
[46:22] | No, we went to a party and back to his place. | 不 我们参加派对然后回了他的住处 |
[46:30] | So tell me something about him. | 和我说说他的事 |
[46:34] | He wears more cosmetics than I do. | 他妆画得比我浓 |
[46:42] | Razavi Electronics | 我们开始接近拉扎维电子时 |
[46:44] | was a legit company when we started. | 它是家合法公司 |
[46:47] | Farhad Razavi, | 法哈德·拉扎维 |
[46:48] | we took him for a lightweight, | 我们以为他是一个小人物 |
[46:49] | a rich playboy. | 一个有钱的花花公子 |
[46:51] | But we discovered that when the Iranians | 但我们发现当伊朗人 |
[46:52] | try to buy a restricted technology, | 打算购买一项限制性技术时 |
[46:54] | they like doing it through legit companies. | 他们喜欢通过合法公司购买 |
[46:56] | So we started steering a lot of offers towards Razavi. | 因此我们开始把很多订单介绍给拉扎维 |
[47:16] | This was all part | 这就是 |
[47:17] | of operation “Business as Usual.” | “照常营业”行动的所有内容 |
[47:19] | We were grooming Razavi Electronics | 我们把拉扎维电子 |
[47:21] | to become an unwitting middleman | 培养成我们与伊朗情报机构之间 |
[47:23] | between us and the Iranian Secret Service. | 不知情的中间人 |
[47:27] | For that, we needed to infiltrate their internal network. | 为此 我们需要侵入他们的内部网络 |
[47:30] | It’s a pretty simple task given they were a civilian company. | 他们是民营公司 所以这很容易 |
[47:35] | Oh, I’m sorry, I got lost. | 抱歉 我迷路了 |
[47:37] | Do you know where the exit is? | 你知道出口在哪吗 |
[47:39] | – It’s there. – Oh. | -在那里 -好 |
[47:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[47:45] | Can you do this work? | 你能干这活吗 |
[47:47] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[47:49] | How old? | 那时你多大 |
[47:52] | How much do you want per hour? | 你想要多少时薪 |
[47:57] | Call me a cab? | 能帮我叫辆出租吗 |
[47:59] | I will drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[48:00] | Can you wait five minutes? | 你能等我五分钟吗 |
[48:02] | I’ll wait for you outside. I need some air. | 我在外面等你 我需要新鲜空气 |
[48:07] | Are people looking at me? | 人们在盯着我看吗 |
[48:10] | Is it okay for an unmarried man and an unmarried woman | 未婚男女被看见在一起 |
[48:12] | to be seen together? | 没问题吗 |
[48:14] | Please, stop worrying about this. | 请别担心这个 |
[48:15] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[48:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:34] | That flag in your booth, | 你岗亭里的旗子 |
[48:37] | is it Azerbaijan? | 是阿塞拜疆国旗吗 |
[48:41] | You know the flag? | 你认识这旗子吗 |
[48:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:44] | Never been there. | 但我从没去过那里 |
[48:47] | Once, I lived there, for many years. | 我曾在那里 生活了很多年 |
[48:51] | Can I try your brand? | 我能试试你这个牌子的吗 |
[48:53] | It’s strong. | 这个很呛人 |
[48:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:36] | If he didn’t give me so much… | 如果他没给我那么多活 |
[49:38] | …I would have finished my day 30 minutes before. | 我30分钟前就该下班了 |
[49:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:42] | What’s… | 这什么是意思 |
[49:43] | It’s too much politeness, | 就是太过礼貌了 |
[49:45] | too much flattery. | 太拍马屁了 |
[49:46] | “How can I ever thank you? | “我该怎么感谢你 |
[49:49] | I would never dream to trouble you.” | 我从没想要麻烦你” |
[49:51] | Yeah, I’ve wasted half my day on this. | 我有半天时间都浪费在这个上面 |
[50:25] | “How can I ever thank you? | “我该怎么感谢你 |
[50:27] | I would never dream to trouble you.” | 我从没想要麻烦你” |
[50:55] | Are you here by yourself all night? | 你整晚都是一个人在这里吗 |
[51:03] | That is what I’m good for. | 我就擅长这个 |
[51:05] | Smoking and… | 吸烟和 |
[51:07] | letting the time pass. | 打发时间 |
[51:10] | My mom always used to say… | 我妈过去总说 |
[51:13] | She died of cancer. | 她死于癌症 |
[51:15] | She always used to say that we let time slip. | 她过去总说我们虚度光阴 |
[51:18] | You know, let it pass us by. | 就是 让时间流逝 |
[51:21] | My brother, same thing. | 我弟弟 也是一样 |
[51:23] | He is younger, he is going to die soon. | 他比我小 很快就要死了 |
[51:27] | And all he wants is more time. | 他只想要更多时间 |
[51:31] | And I have all the time. | 而我有一大把时间 |
[51:33] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[51:34] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[51:35] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[51:38] | A person who knows they’re about to die, | 一个人知道自己要死了 |
[51:39] | that’s the worst. | 那是最糟糕的 |
[51:41] | Best to die like that. | 最好像那样死去 |
[51:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:49] | Why only have two guards? | 为什么只有两名守卫 |
[51:51] | You know, switch, play backgammon… | 比如 轮班 一起玩十五子棋 |
[51:54] | Money. | 因为钱 |
[51:55] | Just me. | 所以只有我 |
[54:20] | Yes. Got it! | 好 搞定了 |
[54:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[54:31] | 拉扎维电子的主服务器 正在运行更新 | |
[54:31] | 组装线控制器 正在运行更新 | |
[55:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[56:13] | Shit. | 真该死 |
[57:04] | Oh, Nima. | 尼姆 |
[57:06] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[57:07] | I got locked in the bathroom after work today. | 下班后我被锁在卫生间了 |
[57:09] | Just got out. | 我刚出来 |
[57:11] | I’m gonna tell Farhad about it tomorrow. | 我明天会告诉法哈德 |
[57:13] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[57:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[57:53] | 你是一切的中心和核心 和我们共进午餐的人 致感谢和敬意 | |
[58:14] | Asleep already? | 已经睡了吗 |
[58:18] | Almost. | 快了 |
[58:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[58:21] | Maybe you want to come over? | 你想过来吗 |
[58:25] | I’m tired, you know. | 我累了 |
[58:26] | I have that early makeup class tomorrow. | 我明天一早有化妆课 |
[58:29] | That fucking class you missed. | 那个你翘过的课 |
[58:31] | How much time must I hear about this? | 你这个课还得上多久 |
[58:32] | See you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 好吗 |
[58:35] | Yes, okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:01:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:01:45] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 是的 我正在处理 |
[1:01:49] | I need a minute, Ronnie, all right? | 罗尼 给我点时间 好吗 |
[1:01:50] | Back off. | 稍安勿躁 |
[1:02:03] | You know, they’re waiting for us. | 你知道 他们在等我们 |
[1:02:07] | You’re trying to make a fool of me? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[1:02:09] | Maybe you are a fool. | 也许你就是个笨蛋 |
[1:02:11] | Maybe you all are. | 也许你们都是 |
[1:02:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:02:20] | Why didn’t anyone tell me | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[1:02:21] | that the system, like any Windows system, | 那个系统像所有Windows系统一样 |
[1:02:23] | might try an automatic update? | 会自动更新 |
[1:02:26] | You know, I follow your protocols | 我以为你什么都知道 |
[1:02:28] | like a fucking robot assuming you know everything. | 我像个该死的机器人一样听从你的指令 |
[1:02:30] | But you don’t. | 但是你不是什么都知道 |
[1:02:32] | I reviewed all the data From sigint. | 我看过信号情报里的所有数据 |
[1:02:34] | Everyone is sure the guard OD’d. | 所有人都确信那个警卫是吸毒过量 |
[1:02:36] | Police, Razavi Electronics, everyone. | 警察 拉扎维电子公司 所有人 |
[1:02:40] | That’s not what I mean. | 这不是我想说的 |
[1:02:42] | This is war. | 这是战争 |
[1:02:44] | No, it’s not like war. It is war. | 不 不是像战争 这就是战争 |
[1:02:45] | And in war, innocent people die. | 而在战争中 天真的人会死 |
[1:02:54] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:02:55] | If we… | 如果我们 |
[1:03:00] | If we were in that meeting, you would understand | 如果我们参加了这个会议 你就会明白 |
[1:03:02] | the significance of what you’ve done | 你所做的有多么重要 |
[1:03:04] | and how everyone appreciates it. | 大家对此都很感激 |
[1:03:06] | I am really impressed | 你应对突发情况的能力 |
[1:03:07] | by your ability to cope with unexpected situations. | 真是让我印象深刻 |
[1:03:11] | That’s the reason we’re able to let you be out there alone. | 这就是我们能让你独自在那里的原因 |
[1:03:18] | How’s your Hebrew? | 你的希伯来语怎么样 |
[1:03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:21] | It’s shit. | 一团糟 |
[1:03:24] | They take the piss out of me when I speak it, | 我一讲希伯来语他们就取笑我 |
[1:03:26] | so I don’t. | 所以我不说 |
[1:03:27] | Is that why they assigned you to me? | 这就是他们把你指派给我的原因吗 |
[1:03:30] | The outsiders? | 因为是外来人 |
[1:03:32] | A British Jew living in Germany. | 一个住在德国的英国籍犹太人 |
[1:03:33] | Working for a country that’s not his. | 为别的国家效力 |
[1:03:46] | How does someone with such a tenuous connection to Israel | 一个和以色列的事业联系如此微弱的人 |
[1:03:48] | to the cause, get to be at the heart | 是怎么逐渐成为 |
[1:03:51] | of one of the most sensitive operations? | 最敏感行动的核心 |
[1:03:52] | Not tenuous. Not tenuous. | 不是微弱 绝对不是微弱 |
[1:03:54] | Unusual. | 是与众不同 |
[1:03:55] | You’re all doing what they’ve been doing | 你在做他们过去一直在做的 |
[1:03:57] | all along. | 事情 |
[1:03:58] | Thinking of her a foreigner | 把她当成是个可利用的外国人 |
[1:03:59] | that we can use and not one of us. | 而且不是我们中一员 |
[1:04:01] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[1:04:02] | She didn’t get to a sensitive place. | 她没有接触过敏感的区域 |
[1:04:04] | It became a sensitive place because she was there. | 因为她的存在 那里变成了一个敏感的区域 |
[1:04:06] | We were selling the Iranian Government | 我们当时在向伊朗政府贩卖 |
[1:04:08] | nuclear technology. | 核技术 |
[1:04:10] | Defective components. | 有缺陷的组件 |
[1:04:11] | Components with tracking devices. | 安装着追踪设备的组件 |
[1:04:12] | It became the central arena because of her. | 因为她 那里成了核心活动区 |
[1:04:14] | Because of us. Because of my work with her. | 因为我们 因为我与她的工作 |
[1:05:38] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:05:47] | Remember when we were at the party in Niavaran? | 还记得我们在尼亚瓦兰的派对吗 |
[1:05:50] | When I was dancing, | 我跳舞的时 |
[1:05:51] | you were talking to this lady in a gold dress. | 你在和一位穿金色裙子的女士说话 |
[1:05:55] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[1:05:57] | I wanted to ask her something. | 我有点事情想问她 |
[1:05:59] | I don’t know these people. | 我不认识这些人 |
[1:06:00] | You don’t know them? | 你不认识他们吗 |
[1:06:02] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[1:06:03] | Maybe they are friends of Nawser’s. | 也许他们是纳瑟的朋友 |
[1:06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:15] | What are you asking? | 你刚才在问什么 |
[1:06:17] | Hey, calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:06:18] | We’re gonna get there. | 我们会到那里的 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:06:26] | You look very nice. | 你看起来很帅 |
[1:06:28] | Your hair is perfect. | 你的发型很完美 |
[1:06:34] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 你在干什么呢 住手 |
[1:06:36] | Stop it… | 别这样 |
[1:06:38] | Whatever you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[1:06:39] | don’t speak to my sisters. All right? | 别和我的姐妹们说话 好吗 |
[1:06:41] | No, I’m serious. Don’t even listen to them. | 别理她们 真的 别听她们说什么 |
[1:06:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:06:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:06:48] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -初次见面很高兴 |
[1:06:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:58] | This is Rachel. | 这是瑞秋 |
[1:06:59] | Rachel, this is Roya, Nasim. | 瑞秋 这是罗亚和纳西姆. |
[1:07:02] | – Shiva, my sister. – Nice to meet you. | -希瓦 我妹 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:07:03] | This is Maryam, Farid’s wife. | 这是玛丽亚姆 法里德的妻子. |
[1:07:05] | Farid is my older brother. | 法里德是我哥 |
[1:07:07] | He is, uh… over there. | 他在 那里 |
[1:07:11] | Okay, uh, I have to go for one minute, okay? | 好了 我得过去一下 好吗 |
[1:07:15] | Hi. So glad to finally meet you. | 你好 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[1:07:18] | We thought he was hiding you. | 我们都以为他把你藏起来了 |
[1:07:20] | – You are from Canada, right? – Yes. | -你是加拿大人吗 -对 |
[1:07:24] | Don’t mind them, they always do that. | 别理他们 他们总这样 |
[1:07:32] | She asks if you teach at Ali’s school? | 她问 你是不是在阿里的学校教书 |
[1:07:34] | Yes. Oh, you’re Ali’s mom? | 是 你是阿里的妈妈 |
[1:07:41] | She says that Ali told her | 她说 阿里告诉她 |
[1:07:43] | that you teach him sometimes afternoon. | 你下午有时会辅导他功课 |
[1:07:45] | Hm. So she wants to thank you. | 所以她想谢谢你 |
[1:07:49] | He’s a great kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[1:07:53] | You know who is that, right? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[1:07:55] | No, should I? | 不知道 我应该知道吗 |
[1:07:57] | Farhad’s ex-wife. | 她是法哈德的前妻 |
[1:07:58] | Well, I’m not surprised she’s here. | 她在这里我并不惊讶 |
[1:08:00] | Because her family is friends with the groom. | 因为她的家族是新郎的朋友 |
[1:08:07] | She and Farhad… very bad divorce. | 她和法哈德 非常难看的离婚 |
[1:08:17] | He is asking if she would marry him | 他在问她是否愿意 |
[1:08:20] | for 1,000 gold coins | 为了1000金币 |
[1:08:22] | and a truck full of flowers. | 和一辆装满鲜花的车嫁给他 |
[1:08:31] | The Meriye, it’s like a gift from the groom to the bride. | 梅里耶 就像是新郎给新娘的一个礼物 |
[1:08:35] | She can ask it whenever she wants. | 她随时都可以要它 |
[1:08:39] | She answers after the third time. | 她在第三次后回答 |
[1:08:43] | She says, “With the permission of my parents | 她说 “在我父母 |
[1:08:45] | and my grandparents… Yes.” | 和我祖父母的准许下 我愿意” |
[1:08:56] | You didn’t tell me you were divorced. | 你没告诉过我你离过婚 |
[1:09:01] | I don’t like to speak of it. | 我不想说这件事 |
[1:09:04] | Did you know she was gonna be here? | 你之前知道她会来吗 |
[1:09:07] | Is that why you wanted me to come? | 这就是你希望我来的原因吗 |
[1:09:12] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[1:09:14] | I want her to know you’re taken. | 我就想让她知道你已经有女朋友了 |
[1:09:23] | It’s not just her, no. It’s her whole family. | 不仅是她 不是 而是她整个家族 |
[1:09:26] | They… They don’t stop calling me. | 他们 他们不停地给我打电话 |
[1:09:28] | Are you having a good time? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[1:09:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:09:31] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:09:33] | Why did you argue with your brother? | 你为什么和你哥吵架 |
[1:09:36] | He’s older. | 他更年长 |
[1:09:38] | You understand. In Iran, that matters. | 你知道 在伊朗 这很重要 |
[1:09:40] | So he is, uh… | 所以他 |
[1:09:42] | He’s in charge of the family company and… | 他负责家族企业 |
[1:09:44] | He’s always away. I do all the work. | 而他总不在 是我在干所有的活 |
[1:09:47] | And somehow, still, he managed to | 不知为什么 他仍然 |
[1:09:50] | treat me like an employee. | 当我是名雇员 |
[1:09:53] | I don’t want to talk about this. Come on. | 我不想说这个 来吧 |
[1:09:55] | You want something? I get you chai, | 你想要点什么 我去给你拿茶 |
[1:09:57] | gaz… I serve you. It’s okay. | 牛轧糖 我给你拿 没关系 |
[1:09:58] | No. No, really. | 不 不用 真的 |
[1:09:59] | I have to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[1:10:02] | I have to fly tomorrow to visit my father. | 我明天要坐飞机去看我爸 |
[1:10:06] | You went to Europe about three weeks ago. | 你三个周前去过欧洲 |
[1:10:07] | I know. I know, but, um… | 我知道 我知道 但 |
[1:10:09] | They found some stones in his kidney | 他得了肾结石 |
[1:10:11] | and, he’s doing some sort of treatment. | 现在正在做某类治疗 |
[1:10:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:10:15] | I just learned. | 我刚刚知道 |
[1:10:17] | I think he’s gonna be okay. But, you know… | 我觉得他会没事 但是你知道 |
[1:10:19] | I should go. | 我应该去 |
[1:10:21] | You don’t speak of him very much, you know. | 你不经常提起他 |
[1:10:29] | You’re from a good family. You wouldn’t understand. | 你出身于一个好的家庭 你不会明白 |
[1:10:41] | He’s very cold, my father. | 我父亲 非常冷漠 |
[1:10:43] | Always has been. | 他一直都是这样 |
[1:10:46] | You know, even after my mother died, | 哪怕在我母亲去世后 |
[1:10:48] | it was just him and me, and… | 就剩我和他相依为命 |
[1:10:51] | He was very strict. | 他对我非常严格 |
[1:10:54] | Ridiculed everything I did, you know? | 嘲讽我做过的每一件事 |
[1:10:57] | I felt like I had to lie all the time and… | 我觉得我必须一直撒谎 |
[1:11:01] | And I would start living in my head. | 我开始活在自己的想象中 |
[1:11:06] | I got so angry at one point, | 我一度感到非常愤怒 |
[1:11:08] | even after my mother died that I’d… | 甚至在我母亲去世后 我想的都是 |
[1:11:10] | say, “How could you marry him?” | “你怎么可以嫁给他” |
[1:11:12] | You know? How could you marry him and just… | 怎么可以 嫁给了他却又 |
[1:11:16] | leave me with him. | 把我丢给他 |
[1:12:24] | You’re flying to Turkey next to the Iranian border. | 你将飞往伊朗边境附近的土耳其地区 |
[1:12:27] | My team will join. | 我的小队会接应你 |
[1:12:28] | You’re going to drive a payload into the country. | 你需要开车押送一批货物入境 |
[1:12:32] | – Drive? – Mm-hm. | -我开车吗 -没错 |
[1:12:34] | Through the mountains. | 走山路 |
[1:12:38] | What’s the payload? | 运送的是什么东西 |
[1:12:39] | Five devices. | 五台装置 |
[1:12:41] | Flora Halles. | 芙罗拉·海利斯 |
[1:12:44] | German archeologist. | 德国考古学家 |
[1:12:45] | Same age as you. Similar build. | 和你年纪相仿 体型相似 |
[1:12:46] | She’s worked in Iran multiple times. | 在伊朗工作过数次 |
[1:12:48] | That will be your cover | 把东西送到德黑兰之前 |
[1:12:49] | until you drop the car in Tehran. | 你就用这个身份 |
[1:12:52] | Driving bombs into Iran? | 载着炸弹去伊朗 |
[1:12:55] | It’s your job to protect me | 你的职责是保护我 |
[1:12:56] | from things I shouldn’t be doing. | 让我不用做我不该做的事 |
[1:12:57] | God, it’s a simple drive | 老天 开个车而已 |
[1:12:59] | on a route that we often use. | 更何况这条路线我们经常跑 |
[1:13:00] | It shouldn’t be a big deal. | 不会有事的 |
[1:13:01] | It’s a fucking huge deal! | 当然有 |
[1:13:03] | Because I shouldn’t be doing this. | 因为我不该做这个 |
[1:13:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:13:08] | You wanna leave Iran? | 你想离开伊朗吗 |
[1:13:17] | You sent a woman there, | 你派个女人过去 |
[1:13:18] | and everything’s about that. | 做这做那 |
[1:13:20] | But it’s never discussed or spoken about. | 但是从来没人讨论或说起过 |
[1:13:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:13:26] | I’m pregnant, Thomas. | 我怀孕了 托马斯 |
[1:13:33] | You have a protocol for that? | 对此你也有操作指令吗 |
[1:13:38] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[1:13:39] | I don’t want it on their feed. | 我不想让他们说三道四 |
[1:13:42] | I don’t want all these fucking people to discuss it. | 不想让这帮蠢货议论这事 |
[1:13:47] | I need your help, Thomas. | 我需要你的帮助 托马斯 |
[1:13:49] | Quietly. | 私底下的帮助 |
[1:13:50] | – Rachel, I have to report this. – You can’t. | -瑞秋 我必须上报这件事 -不行 |
[1:13:52] | They’re gonna yank you. | 他们会炒了你 |
[1:13:53] | They’re just looking for an excuse. | 他们只是需要一个借口 |
[1:13:55] | Well, so why are you even telling me? | 那你为什么要告诉我 |
[1:13:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:59] | You’re unbelievable. What do you think I’m doing? | 你简直是 你觉得是为什么 |
[1:14:01] | I’m talking to you as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份在跟你说 |
[1:14:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:44] | So she got you to lie for her | 所以她让你为她撒谎 |
[1:14:46] | and you proceeded with it? | 然后你就这么做了 |
[1:14:48] | Ops are always doing that sort of stuff. | 特工们经常做这种事 |
[1:14:49] | “Prove you’re on my side” kind of thing. | “证明你站在我这边”之类的 |
[1:14:51] | She wanted me to transgress for her. | 她希望我为了她违规 |
[1:14:53] | – Aren’t you downplaying this? – Downplaying it? | -你是在淡化这事的严重性吗 -淡化 |
[1:14:54] | You know I was on a path… | 我知道自己走在一条小路上 |
[1:14:57] | I knew right then and there | 我当时就知道 |
[1:14:58] | it could destroy my whole career. | 我的整个职业生涯都会毁在这上 |
[1:14:59] | And yet you did it. | 可你还是照做了 |
[1:15:01] | Yes, I did it. | 没错 我是照做了 |
[1:15:06] | Okay. | 还行 |
[1:15:11] | She had some personal stuff to take care of. | 她有点私事需要处理 |
[1:15:18] | Have you told her we’re gonna run Farhad directly? | 你告诉她我们要直接接触法哈德了吗 |
[1:15:21] | And do you really think that now is a good time to tell her? | 你真的觉得现在是告诉她的好时机吗 |
[1:15:24] | She’ll need some time to get used to the idea. | 她需要时间去适应 |
[1:15:27] | Can you guarantee she’ll help recruit him | 你能保证当她意识到自己被撤出行动 |
[1:15:29] | once she realizes she’s on her way out? | 还会帮我们招募法哈德吗 |
[1:15:31] | – Sorry… – No need to look at him. | -什么 -不用看他 |
[1:15:32] | Look at me. I’m gonna head “Business as Usual” | 看着我 我要当”照常营业”的领导了 |
[1:15:34] | starting next month. | 下个月开始上任 |
[1:15:35] | Just don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[1:15:37] | Hasn’t been announced yet. | 还没有公布 |
[1:15:44] | The decision to pull her out changed everything. | 把她从任务中撤出来的决定改变了一切 |
[1:15:47] | She would never have been given | 否则她不会接到 |
[1:15:48] | the Turkey Border Mission otherwise. | 去土耳其边境这样的任务 |
[1:15:50] | It was as if they wanted to signal to her, to me, | 就好像他们想告诉告诉她 和我 |
[1:15:52] | that this chapter was over. | 该翻篇了 |
[1:16:04] | This is Gulal. | 这是古拉尔 |
[1:16:06] | He and another driver will wait for you at this point. | 他和另外一名司机会在这里等你 |
[1:16:10] | It’s in your GPS. | 地点已经在你的GPS上了 |
[1:16:12] | Right here by this well. | 就在这口井边 |
[1:16:14] | He’d want to see that you came alone. | 他希望你主动走过去 |
[1:16:17] | The code is, “Archeology is good in Iran.” | 暗号是”伊朗的考古学很不错” |
[1:16:22] | They’ll drive you through the mountains | 他们会开车带你走山路 |
[1:16:24] | to the Iranian side. | 进入伊朗境内 |
[1:16:25] | Off-road through here. | 从这里开始走山路 |
[1:16:27] | There’s no physical borders. | 没有实体的国境线 |
[1:16:29] | He’s from a family of Kurdish smugglers we trust. | 他来自我们信任的一个库尔德走私犯家族 |
[1:16:33] | We timed the operation | 我们已经计算好了行动时间 |
[1:16:34] | so you won’t intercept the Iranian Border Patrol. | 帮你避开伊朗边境巡逻队 |
[1:16:37] | But, if you do, | 但 如果你遇上了 |
[1:16:39] | they’ll deal with it. | 他们会处理 |
[1:16:41] | They’ll hide you. Bribe them. | 他们会把你藏起来 贿赂巡逻队 |
[1:16:42] | They do it all the time. | 他们一直都是这样做的 |
[1:16:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:16:55] | Two on this door, three on the other. | 两颗在这侧车门 三颗在另一侧 |
[1:16:58] | Do I leave the keys in the car? | 我把钥匙留在车里吗 |
[1:16:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:17:01] | The people pick it up. We’ll take it from there. | 那边有人接应 我们从那边拿 |
[1:17:06] | Good luck. | 一切顺利 |
[1:20:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:56] | What’s your name? Hey! | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:59] | – No! – “Good at Iran.” | -别动 -“在伊朗很好” |
[1:21:01] | “Archeology good in Iran.” | “伊朗的考古学很不错” |
[1:21:34] | Iran. | 那边就是伊朗了 |
[1:21:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:22:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:22:14] | Army Iran. | 伊朗军队 |
[1:22:15] | Army Iran. | 伊朗军队 |
[1:22:16] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 快走 |
[1:22:18] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[1:22:22] | Go here. | 来这边 |
[1:22:24] | – Go here! – I’m not going in there. | -这边 -我不进去 |
[1:22:25] | – Go here. – I’m not going in there! | -进去 -我才不要进去 |
[1:22:27] | Go here. Army Iran. | 快进来 有伊朗军队 |
[1:22:28] | Go here, go! Go here! | 快过来 快 快点 |
[1:22:58] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[1:23:00] | Get… No! | 滚 别进来 |
[1:23:02] | No! | 不要 |
[1:25:03] | Stop the car! Stop the car! | 停车 停车 |
[1:25:05] | Stop the… | 停下 |
[1:26:35] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[1:26:46] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:26:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:28:20] | Was I talking in my sleep? | 我睡着的时候说梦话了吗 |
[1:28:23] | Are you giving me sleeping pills? | 你给我吃安眠药了 |
[1:28:31] | Farhad! | 法哈德 |
[1:28:33] | Farhad! | 法哈德 |
[1:28:35] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[1:28:45] | How did this happen? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:28:48] | They don’t know anything. | 这些人一问三不知 |
[1:28:50] | A bicycle ran into me in Germany. | 我在德国时被自行车撞了 |
[1:28:53] | Ugh, I didn’t think it was gonna be this bad. | 没想到会这么严重 |
[1:28:56] | You had some internal bleeding. | 你有点内出血 |
[1:28:58] | You’re lucky you had a Razavi card on you. | 幸亏你身上带着一张拉扎维公司的卡 |
[1:29:00] | They called me. | 他们才能联系到我 |
[1:29:08] | Hm, you’re going to love this. | 这个你肯定会喜欢的 |
[1:29:12] | How does this work? | 这个怎么弄起来 |
[1:29:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:26] | Bombings. | 是爆炸 |
[1:29:28] | Iranian scientists of the nuclear… | 针对伊朗原子能方面的科学家 |
[1:29:30] | – Scientists? – Yeah. | -科学家 -对 |
[1:29:31] | Two different locations in Tehran. | 在德黑兰的两个不同的地方 |
[1:29:40] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:29:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:43] | The scientists were with their families. | 这些科学家当时正跟家人在一起 |
[1:29:45] | Two children died. | 两个孩子死了 |
[1:30:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:36] | – You’re shaking. – This fucking hospital. | -你在发抖 -这个破医院 |
[1:30:38] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:30:41] | I hate the smell. | 我讨厌这个味道 |
[1:30:43] | I can’t… | 我不行 |
[1:30:45] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[1:30:47] | Farhad… | 法哈德 |
[1:30:50] | This is not… | 这不是 |
[1:30:52] | What’s wrong? | 哪里难受吗 |
[1:30:53] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[1:30:55] | This is… | 这是 |
[1:30:56] | I can’t do this… | 我受不了了 |
[1:30:57] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:31:05] | What, what, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:31:06] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[1:31:09] | What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[1:32:17] | How is your father? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[1:32:21] | He’s fine. | 他挺好 |
[1:32:22] | Yeah, much better. | 好多了 |
[1:32:25] | When is the next time you’ll visit him? | 你下次什么时候去看他 |
[1:32:29] | Don’t know. A few weeks. | 不知道 过几周吧 |
[1:32:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:34] | We are constantly getting offers now | 我们现在经常接到来自比利时和德国 |
[1:32:37] | to expand our business from Belgium, Germany. | 拓展业务的合作机会 |
[1:32:43] | But, my brother, he doesn’t like the risk | 可是我哥觉得太冒险了 |
[1:32:47] | because of the sanctions. | 因为制裁 |
[1:32:49] | But these sanctions, they’re even on | 因为这些制裁 我们甚至连 |
[1:32:51] | chips you need in a goddamn toaster oven. | 烤箱的电阻片都买不到 |
[1:32:55] | The world is so hypocrite about this. | 这个世界简直是虚伪 |
[1:32:58] | It’s okay for Israel and America to blow up children, | 以色列和美国可以炸死我们的小孩 |
[1:33:01] | but we can’t have the components for, uh… medical equipment. | 我们却连医疗设备的零件都不能买 |
[1:33:09] | You can help me. | 你可以帮我 |
[1:33:11] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:33:16] | Next time you’re in Europe, | 下次你去欧洲的时候 |
[1:33:18] | pick up some things for us. | 帮我们带点东西 |
[1:33:21] | – Farhad… – No, no, no. | -法哈德 -不 不是 |
[1:33:22] | Computer chips. | 是电脑芯片 |
[1:33:25] | They, they look at you, Australian passport, | 他们看到你 拿着澳大利亚护照 |
[1:33:27] | they’re not gonna bother you. | 是不会查你的 |
[1:33:31] | Please don’t ask me to do this. | 别让我做这种事 |
[1:33:33] | Nobody will stop you. | 没有人会查你的 |
[1:33:35] | And, if they do, we deal with it. | 如果有人查 我们会处理的 |
[1:33:37] | I’m not worried about me. | 我不是在担心我 |
[1:33:44] | I don’t think you should get into this. | 我是希望你不要卷进这些事里 |
[1:33:46] | Don’t you trust me | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:33:47] | when I tell you something is okay? | 我都说了不会有事的 |
[1:33:53] | I tell you… | 我说了 |
[1:33:56] | It is okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:34:45] | The laptop you brought | 你拿来的笔记本电脑 |
[1:34:46] | houses 20 logic controllers | 搭载20个逻辑控制器 |
[1:34:48] | with our version of the STEP 7 Software. | 用的是我们STEP7软件的版本 |
[1:34:51] | We started circulating them in the black market since February. | 我们二月份开始在黑市上流通它们 |
[1:34:56] | What’s the story he’s telling you? | 他怎么跟你说的 |
[1:34:59] | That it’s for medical equipment. | 这是用在医疗设备上的 |
[1:35:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:35:06] | So he’s in the business now. | 所以他现在干这个了吗 |
[1:35:10] | You need to find a way to bring him here. | 你需要想办法带他过来 |
[1:35:12] | Here? To Leipzig? | 来这里 到莱比锡来吗 |
[1:35:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:35:18] | I mean, why would he? | 为什么是他 |
[1:35:20] | The whole point is that | 现在不就是因为我 |
[1:35:21] | I carry that stuff for him, right? | 帮他带了那东西吗 |
[1:35:25] | He’s not cut out for this. | 他不适合做这个 |
[1:35:27] | He’s like a kid trying to prove himself. | 他就像一个试图证明自己的孩子 |
[1:35:29] | He’s already used you | 他已经利用你 |
[1:35:30] | to smuggle restricted technology. | 帮他夹带限制性技术 |
[1:35:32] | Because we seduced him into it | 是我们引他上钩的 |
[1:35:33] | with all these offers from our companies. | 我们的公司不停的在给他抛橄榄枝 |
[1:35:36] | Whatever, Thomas. | 不说这些 托马斯 |
[1:35:37] | Are you pulling me out? | 你是在把我撤出行动吗 |
[1:35:39] | No. | 不是 |
[1:35:45] | Are you pulling me out? | 你是在把我撤出行动吗 |
[1:35:47] | No. | 不是 |
[1:35:49] | We’re gonna approach him as a German company | 我们会以一家与拉扎维电子寻求合作的 |
[1:35:50] | seeking to do business with Razavi Electronics. | 德国公司的名义接近他 |
[1:35:55] | When he lands, | 他落地以后 |
[1:35:56] | I want you to take him to a French restaurant | 我要你带他去一家法国餐厅 |
[1:35:58] | called, “Chez Henriette.” | 叫”亨利特餐厅” |
[1:35:59] | Eat. Someone will join you. | 吃东西 有人会去找你们 |
[1:36:01] | Who? You? | 谁 你吗 |
[1:36:03] | You always wanted to get your hands on him. | 你一直都想对他下手 |
[1:36:05] | But you got your hands on him. | 但他已经是你的人了 |
[1:36:06] | – See how that worked out. – Fuck you. | -结果怎么样呢 -去你妈的 |
[1:36:31] | Suits you. | 新发型不错 |
[1:36:34] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:36:47] | Made a reservation | 我预定了 |
[1:36:48] | at my favorite French restaurant in town. | 市区里我最喜欢的一家法国餐厅 |
[1:36:51] | I ate on the train. I’m not hungry now. | 我在火车上吃过了 现在不饿 |
[1:36:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:36:57] | Well, I’m hungry. Are you gonna come with me? | 那我饿了 你能陪我去吗 |
[1:37:08] | What is it, Farhad? | 怎么了 法哈德 |
[1:37:12] | Did you go to an abortion place in Tehran last month? | 你上个月在德黑兰是不是去过堕胎的地方 |
[1:37:17] | I… | 我 |
[1:37:22] | I did. | 我去过 |
[1:37:26] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you, all right? | 对不起 我应该告诉你的 |
[1:37:29] | My period was late. | 我的月经来迟了 |
[1:37:30] | I freaked out. I just went to some place and… | 我很害怕 就随便找了个地方 |
[1:37:34] | I wouldn’t have done anything without you. | 我本不该瞒着你做什么 |
[1:37:36] | I got scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:37:37] | And then my period came the next day, | 然后第二天我的月经就来了 |
[1:37:38] | it was false alarm. | 只是虚惊一场 |
[1:37:39] | So you’re going to get rid of this | 所以在我不知道的情况下 |
[1:37:41] | without me ever knowing. | 你就打算打掉他 |
[1:37:42] | No. | 不是 |
[1:37:44] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[1:37:47] | I can never tell what is going on behind your… | 我真的不知道你脑袋里藏着些什么 |
[1:37:52] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[1:37:54] | I was never pregnant, all right? | 我根本就没有怀孕 |
[1:37:56] | We’re all hiding stuff. | 我们都有隐瞒的事 |
[1:37:58] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[1:37:59] | What do you mean “you too”? | 什么叫”你也一样” |
[1:38:01] | Now, who’s wearing the… | 你不也戴着 |
[1:38:02] | What do you mean “you too”? | 什么叫”你也一样” |
[1:38:03] | Farhad, I live in a country | 法哈德 我生活在一个 |
[1:38:05] | where I don’t speak the language, all right? | 语言不通的国家里 |
[1:38:07] | And the only person I know is you. | 我认识的人只有你 |
[1:38:08] | What do you think that feels like? | 你知道那是种什么感觉吗 |
[1:38:10] | – Hello? – Your father died. | -喂 -你父亲去世了 |
[1:38:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:13] | -No, we’re going to… -You heard what I said. | -等等 我们正要去 -你听到了 |
[1:38:16] | But we’re going for lunch. | 可是我们正要去吃午餐 |
[1:38:17] | Exit now. We’re on our way up. | 马上出来 我们已经在上去了 |
[1:38:19] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:38:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:38:25] | Farhad, I… I have to make a phone call. | 法哈德 我 我得去打个电话 |
[1:38:27] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[1:38:29] | Just wait for me here, all right? | 在这里等我 好吗 |
[1:38:30] | I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 我 我马上回来 |
[1:38:40] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[1:38:43] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[1:38:44] | Hey, what are you… | 你们干什么 |
[1:38:55] | English? | 英语呢 |
[1:38:56] | You’re involved in a plot to carry items | 你涉嫌走私夹带 |
[1:38:58] | that violate the sanctions against Iran. | 违反伊朗制裁令的物品 |
[1:39:01] | Your lady friend is going to appear before a judge | 你的女朋友会接受审判 |
[1:39:03] | and go to jail. | 然后坐牢 |
[1:39:04] | So will you. | 你也一样 |
[1:39:06] | We will also implicate your company. | 你的公司也会受到牵连 |
[1:39:08] | What happens from now on, | 接下来会怎么样 |
[1:39:10] | it’s really all up to you. | 就看你怎么选择了 |
[1:39:20] | Did you try to terminate a pregnancy in Tehran? | 你在德黑兰流过产 |
[1:39:27] | Did Thomas know about this? | 托马斯知道这件事吗 |
[1:39:56] | I answered this question already. | 我已经回答过这个问题了 |
[1:40:01] | I did, yes. But she refused to talk to me. | 没错 但她拒绝和我说话 |
[1:40:03] | Why did you call her? | 你为什么给她打电话 |
[1:40:04] | I wanted to see how she’s doing. | 我想了解她怎么样 |
[1:40:06] | Helping her conceal her pregnancy ended your career. | 帮她隐瞒怀孕 终结了你的事业 |
[1:40:08] | – Weren’t you angry? – What? With her? | -你生气吗 -什么 生她的气吗 |
[1:40:11] | Because I was very involved in her life. | 因为我与她牵涉过深 |
[1:40:12] | You stopped giving a shit. | 你们不再在乎她 |
[1:40:14] | You threw her away. You choose she’s no use anymore. | 你们把她抛开 不再让她参加任务 |
[1:40:15] | Oh, so now it’s our fault. | 所以现在是我们的错 |
[1:40:19] | What did she do in her year in Israel? | 她后来在以色列做过些什么 |
[1:40:25] | Probably trying to contact Farhad | 可能试着去联系法哈德 |
[1:40:26] | or get information about him. | 或得到他的消息 |
[1:40:27] | Farhad is not in Tehran anymore. | 法哈德已经不在德黑兰了 |
[1:40:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:40:30] | After burying her father, she gave an interview to this… | 在她父亲下葬后 她接受了一次 |
[1:40:31] | I don’t know, local town paper. | 可能是 当地城镇报纸的采访 |
[1:40:33] | She got her picture in the fucking paper. | 这该死的报纸上有她的照片 |
[1:40:34] | 前历史学家 詹姆斯•鲁多伦的女儿 谈及其父在梅登黑德 退休的原因 | |
[1:40:35] | This is two days ago. | 这是两天前的 |
[1:40:36] | She also filed for a taxpayer ID in England. | 她还在英国申请纳税人身份 |
[1:40:38] | She’s upping her British identity profile. | 她正让自己更英国人一点 |
[1:40:40] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做 |
[1:40:41] | – Isn’t it obvious? – No! | -这不是显而易见吗 -并没有 |
[1:40:42] | To make it harder for you to fuck with her on European soil. | 为了不让你在欧洲领土上再去打扰她 |
[1:41:27] | Farhad is still part of “Business as Usual.” | 法哈德仍然是 “照常营业” 的成员 |
[1:41:29] | He lives in Germany. | 他住在德国 |
[1:41:30] | We’re running false flag. | 我们挂着假国旗 |
[1:41:31] | He thinks he works for the Germans. | 他以为他在为德国人工作 |
[1:41:33] | Did you know that? | 这个你知道吗 |
[1:41:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:41:35] | Is she trying to meet him? | 她想见他吗 |
[1:41:36] | Seems so. | 看起来是这样 |
[1:41:38] | But there’s much more going on. | 但还有其他事 |
[1:41:45] | She spent a day in Switzerland after leaving London. | 离开伦敦后她在瑞士呆了一天 |
[1:41:47] | Which passport is she using? | 她用的是哪本护照 |
[1:41:48] | Her real one. | 她自己的那本 |
[1:41:49] | How did she leave Israel | 她是怎样离开以色列的 |
[1:41:50] | without getting flagged at the airport? | 她没在机场被跟踪吗 |
[1:42:14] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没到那一步 |
[1:42:16] | She’s threatening the entire operation. | 她在威胁整个行动 |
[1:42:18] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:42:18] | After all she has done for us? | 在她为我们做过这么多以后吗 |
[1:42:20] | She’s an operative. | 她是个特工 |
[1:42:21] | She’s not just some asset you can discard. | 她不是某种你可以抛弃的资产 |
[1:42:22] | We’re trying to make contact with her. | 我们正尝试联系她 |
[1:42:24] | Once we do, we’ll put you on the phone… | 一旦我们联系上 就让你和她通话 |
[1:42:26] | No, no, no. Please… | 不 不 不行 拜托 |
[1:42:27] | Let me be the first one to make contact with her. | 让我第一个和她取得联系 |
[1:42:29] | I’ll talk her out of Germany. | 我会说服她离开德国 |
[1:42:30] | But face-to-face. | 但要面对面的谈 |
[1:42:32] | I’ll get her out. No shots fired, | 我会让她别再插手 不需要暗杀 |
[1:42:33] | no mess to clean up. | 不需要清理任何麻烦 |
[1:42:56] | So… | 所以 |
[1:42:58] | They think if they send you, you… | 他们认为如果他们派你来 你 |
[1:43:00] | can convince me to recruit my brother? | 就能说服我拉我哥下水吗 |
[1:43:05] | Is that what they’re… | 他们是这样告诉 |
[1:43:07] | No. | 没有 |
[1:43:09] | I’m not with them anymore. | 我不再和他们一起了 |
[1:43:11] | You don’t. | 你不是吗 |
[1:43:13] | – No. – How did you find me? | -不是 -你怎么找到我的 |
[1:43:17] | It took a really long time. | 这花了很长时间 |
[1:43:28] | – I’m sorry. – Stop, please. | -我很抱歉 -请别说了 |
[1:43:32] | I made my own mess. | 是我自己惹得麻烦 |
[1:43:34] | I was too eager. | 是我太急了 |
[1:43:38] | You know, in the beginning, I… | 一开始 我 |
[1:43:40] | I was sure that… | 我确信 |
[1:43:43] | I brought trouble to you. | 我给你带来了麻烦 |
[1:43:45] | You disappeared, they told me you were in jail | 你不见了 他们告诉我你因为 |
[1:43:47] | because of the things you brought back | 我让你带回去的东西 |
[1:43:49] | that I told you to bring. | 而进了监狱 |
[1:43:51] | I tried to make a deal with them | 为了让他们放了你 |
[1:43:55] | to release you. | 我和他们做了笔交易 |
[1:43:59] | Only after many months, I realized… | 几个月后 我才意识到 |
[1:44:01] | you were with them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[1:44:06] | Everything that was between us | 我们之间的一切 |
[1:44:07] | was for them? | 都是为了他们吗 |
[1:44:11] | Everything was a lie? | 一切都是谎言吗 |
[1:44:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:44:33] | I came here to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[1:44:36] | And I came here to say I’m sorry. | 我来这里是为了向你道歉 |
[1:44:42] | I came here to try and get you out of this. | 我是来帮你离开这里 |
[1:45:04] | Keep the phone on the table. | 把电话放在桌上 |
[1:45:05] | The solution you’re offering is the only solution. | 你提供的解决方案是唯一的解决方案 |
[1:45:08] | You came for her. It’s the truth. Use it. | 你是来找她的 这是事实 利用这点 |
[1:45:11] | I know, Joe. I will. | 我知道 乔 我会的 |
[1:45:50] | I’m sorry to hear about your father. | 你父亲的事我很难过 |
[1:45:59] | Do you remember how angry I got once when you called him? | 记得有一次你给他打电话我有多生气吗 |
[1:46:03] | Truth is it really made me laugh. | 事实上 我觉得那很可笑 |
[1:46:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:46:07] | He was such a… | 他是个典型的 |
[1:46:08] | British liberal. | 英国自由主义者 |
[1:46:10] | You know, stuffy historian. | 一个 古板的历史学家 |
[1:46:13] | Hated Israel. The idea of it. | 憎恨以色列 或类似的看法 |
[1:46:16] | I can just imagine what his reaction was like. | 我能想象他会有怎样的反应 |
[1:46:18] | He was pretty scary. | 他很吓人 |
[1:46:24] | What do you want, Rachel? | 你想干什么 瑞秋 |
[1:46:26] | My name is Ann. | 我叫安 |
[1:46:31] | What do you want, Ann? | 你想干什么 安 |
[1:46:35] | Thomas, I called you yesterday | 托马斯 我昨天给你打电话 |
[1:46:37] | because I knew they would pull you into this. | 是因为我知道他们会把你牵扯进来 |
[1:46:41] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你能来 |
[1:46:45] | I went to Switzerland. | 我去了瑞士 |
[1:46:47] | I set up safe deposit boxes | 租了个保险箱 |
[1:46:48] | with information about “Business as Usual.” | 把”照常营业” 的相关情报都放在里面 |
[1:46:52] | They’re paid in advance for one month only. | 我只预付了一个月的租金 |
[1:46:56] | Here’s proof if they need it. | 如果他们需要的话 这是证明 |
[1:46:59] | If they’re not paid by the end of the month… | 如果月底前还不去续租金 |
[1:47:03] | The content will be made public. | 内容将会被公开 |
[1:47:06] | I want out, Thomas. | 我想退出 托马斯 |
[1:47:08] | I don’t wanna work for them anymore. | 我不想再为他们工作了 |
[1:47:10] | I didn’t wanna report to them or do annual polygraphs. | 我不想向他们报告 也不想做年度测谎 |
[1:47:13] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[1:47:15] | And I want you to help me negotiate Farhad’s freedom. | 我想让你帮我去和他们谈放了法哈德 |
[1:47:19] | Extricate him step-by-step. | 一步一步地把他救出来 |
[1:47:21] | And I’ll only follow up with you. | 我只和你谈 |
[1:47:24] | Once that’s done, | 一旦救出他 |
[1:47:25] | I’ll give you the bank details and the safe numbers. | 我会告诉你银行的详细信息和保险箱号码 |
[1:47:30] | Listen, you know I have no interest | 听着 你知道我没有兴趣 |
[1:47:31] | in exposing any of this information. | 公开这些情报 |
[1:47:33] | Make them understand. | 让他们明白这一点 |
[1:47:34] | You’re running around Germany, | 你在德国到处跑 |
[1:47:36] | assuming that they won’t act on European soil. | 你以为他们不会在欧洲领土上动手 |
[1:47:39] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:47:40] | They’re getting desperate. | 他们变得越来越绝望 |
[1:47:42] | You’re an outsider, you’re a foreigner. | 你是个局外人 是个外国人 |
[1:47:43] | You’re not really Israeli or really Jewish. | 你不是真正的以色列人 或真正的犹太人 |
[1:47:45] | Got no formal tie. | 一点关系都没有 |
[1:47:47] | To them, you’re just a British citizen | 对他们来说 你只是个 |
[1:47:49] | who’s suddenly gonna drop dead in Cologne. | 在科隆猝死的英国公民 |
[1:47:52] | I haven’t so far. | 我现在还没死 |
[1:47:53] | Then they’re waiting for me to talk you out. | 他们还在等我劝你放弃这样做 |
[1:48:00] | They won’t dare. | 他们不敢 |
[1:48:03] | They’ll negotiate. | 他们会谈判的 |
[1:48:06] | They’ll hit you, and no one will ever know. | 他们会杀了你 甚至没人知道 |
[1:48:09] | You’ll know. | 你会知道 |
[1:48:18] | Look, Thomas. All my life, I’ve done things thinking… | 托马斯 我一生都在按别人的要求做事 |
[1:48:24] | I just feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[1:48:25] | I’ve never really made a decision that’s just mine. | 我自己从来没有做过任何决定 |
[1:48:28] | And this is it. | 就这样吧 |
[1:48:29] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[1:48:32] | Even if I’m gonna get shot in the next five minutes, | 即使接下来的五分钟内我可能会被枪杀 |
[1:48:35] | I still did this. | 我还是会这么做 |
[1:48:56] | Don’t let her leave the table. Make the offer. | 别让她离开桌子 和她谈条件 |
[1:48:57] | If she walks, we’ll be forced to act. | 如果她走了 我们将被迫采取行动 |
[1:48:59] | Put the phone down. | 把电话放下 |
[1:49:01] | They know the deal. Thomas, | 他们知道这个交易 托马斯 |
[1:49:02] | don’t let her walk. | 别放她走 |
[1:49:04] | They’re here for me. | 他们是来找我的 |
[1:49:27] | Thomas, what the hell are you doing? | 托马斯 你到底在干什么 |
[1:49:29] | Get out of the way right now! | 马上让开 |
[1:49:58] | Run! | 快跑 |