英文名称:The Sum of All Fears
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:22] | – You sure it’s the Russians? – 100%, sir. | -肯定是俄国人 -百分百肯定 |
[05:24] | Submarine launched 12 to 15 megatons. They went to strike status. | 潜艇有近15兆吨核武 准备出击 |
[05:28] | The Roosevelt’s splashed six incoming cruise missiles. | 罗斯福号击落六枚巡航导弹 |
[05:31] | The Russians are moving west. Our Berlin brigade are outnumbered. | 俄军西移 我们在柏林势孤力弱 |
[05:38] | Sir, we’ve got a launch from Alyesk, Central Russia. | 俄罗斯中部的艾耶斯克亦有威胁 |
[05:42] | What the hell is in Alyesk? | 什么威胁 |
[05:44] | SS-18 ICBMs. | SS-18洲际弹道导弹 |
[05:46] | Probable targets: New York, Washington, here. | 目标是纽约 华盛顿和这儿 |
[05:49] | – How good is this ceiling? – Anything but a direct hit. | -天花板坚固吗 -抵御不了直击 |
[05:51] | Satellites confirm birds in the air, first impact estimated 25 minutes. | 卫星证实有战机 25分钟内施袭 |
[05:56] | – Is that accurate? – It’s accurate. | -资料准确吗 -准确 |
[05:58] | – I advise we go to DEFCON-1. – Get President Zorkin on the hotline. | -一级紧急状态吧 -联络索总统 |
[06:01] | Zorkin is missing. We have reports of a coup in Moscow. | 他不见了 接报莫斯科发生政变 |
[06:05] | General Bulgakov is calling the shots now. | 现在由鲍上将掌权 |
[06:08] | Who the hell is Bulgakov? | 他究竟是谁 |
[06:10] | The asshole who wanted to use nukes in Chechnya. | 那个想在车臣用核弹的混蛋 |
[06:28] | Sir, DEFCON-1. We’re out of time. | 进入一级紧急状态 时间无多 |
[06:37] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[06:40] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[06:42] | It’ll take a minute for the launch to process after you give the order. | 系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动 |
[06:47] | Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed. | 下令前 要先核对身分 |
[06:50] | My ID number is fifth from the top. | 数下来第五个号码就是 |
[06:57] | – Sir, it’s your wife on 2104. – Thank you. | -总统 夫人在2104线 -谢谢 |
[07:02] | – Yeah. – The order must be confirmed | -请说 -要有名单上的人士… |
[07:05] | – by someone on the approved list. – Shit. | -下令才能动手 -可恶 |
[07:09] | Gene Revell, National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问韦真 |
[07:11] | Is it black tie? OK. I’m on my way. | 要穿礼服 好 我马上来 |
[07:18] | Can we… | 我们可否… |
[07:21] | …finish this up some other time? | 改天才继续演习 |
[07:29] | No. | 不可以 |
[07:33] | We’ve got to update these fire drills, Billy. | 我们得更新这些演习程序 |
[07:36] | If the shit ever hits the fan, I’m not going underground. | 若有麻烦 我才不要躲到地底去 |
[07:39] | It’s a goddamn tomb down there. | 地底藏有一个核弹 |
[07:42] | We have to choose someone else to face off against besides the Russians. | 还要找人对付俄军以外的坏蛋 |
[07:46] | Really? Let’s see. Who else has 27,000 nukes for us to worry about? | 是吗 还有谁有27000枚核弹 |
[07:51] | It’s the guy with one I’m worried about. | 我是担心那个有一枚核弹的家伙 |
[07:53] | I have to send some folks to Russia, | 我要派人去俄罗斯监察 |
[07:56] | inspect their nuclear decommissioning facility at Armazas. | 他们在阿马沙斯解除核武的工作 |
[08:00] | – Arzamas. – Yeah, whatever. | -是阿尔扎马斯 -什么也好 |
[08:03] | – Someone from your staff should go. – I’ll go. | -派你的手下去 -我亲自去 |
[08:08] | – Billy, send staff. – I want to go. | -比尔 派人去 -我想亲自去 |
[08:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | Don’t underestimate Zorkin. | 别低估老索 |
[08:16] | Between his economy, crime, Chechnya… | 俄国经济 罪案 车臣… |
[08:19] | – His liver. – What’s left of it. How is he? | -他的肝 -所剩无几 他怎么样 |
[08:23] | He’s scheduled a press conference for today, so we know he can sit up. | 今天有记者会 他应该能坐起来 |
[08:33] | Chechnya is part of Russia. | 车臣是俄罗斯的一部分 |
[08:39] | Only criminals and their friends in the West who wish it to be separate. | 只有罪犯和其西方朋友想它分裂 |
[08:43] | Mr President, if you will kindly come back… | 总统先生 请你回去… |
[08:49] | Do you guys see what I see? | 你们有留意到吗 |
[08:53] | – His jacket? – He used to be able to button it up. | -他的西装吗 -本来还能扣钮扣 |
[08:56] | He’s getting fat. | 他发福了 |
[08:58] | I know how he feels. Oh, wow. Look at that. | 我明白那种感受…看这个 |
[09:02] | Maybe it’s not the same jacket. | 也许是另一件 |
[09:03] | Yeah, it has shiny sleeves. He wore it the last time he got out of the hospital. | 看衣袖 他上次出院时也穿这个 |
[09:08] | – He’s off the diet. – And off the wagon. He slurred… | -他没节食 -还开酒戒喝个大醉 |
[09:13] | That must be why Cherlinski is there, to keep him off the sauce. | 所以老卓在旁 以免他喝个不停 |
[09:17] | Where’s Cherlinski? | 老卓在哪里 |
[09:18] | Next to… What’s her name? The chick with the brown hair. | 在…她叫什么 那个棕发的女人 |
[09:23] | – Elena Rishkov. – That is not Cherlinski. | -雷莲娜 -那不是老卓 |
[09:26] | Bzz! Busted. It’s Cherlinski. | 错了 那是老卓 |
[09:29] | You’re thinking Cherpitski. It ain’t him. | 你说的是老查 不是他 |
[09:31] | – I know. It’s Cherlinski. – No, it’s not. Trust me. | -那是老卓 -不 相信我好了 |
[09:35] | He’s next to Elena Rishkov. He was banging her at the Geneva summit. | 他在莲娜旁边 还在日内瓦胡混 |
[09:39] | Cherlinski was not at Geneva. Cherpitski was. | 老卓没去日内瓦 那是老查 |
[09:42] | Cherpitski was banging Elena Rishkov? | 老查跟雷莲娜有染 |
[09:46] | I just said Zorkin’s putting on weight. | 我只是说老索胖了 |
[09:48] | Why reduce it to sex? It’s disgusting. | 为何老扯到性事 真讨厌 |
[09:51] | I agree. Write it up. If he is putting on weight, | 我同意 记下这个…若他胖了 |
[09:54] | that might have health consequences, so get it in the afternoon brief. | 定会影响健康 下午简报写这个 |
[09:59] | Oh, and somebody find out who is banging Elena Rishkov. This is good. | 找人查是谁搭上莲娜 这有看头 |
[10:08] | What shall we make of Chechnya asking the West for protection? | 车臣要求西方庇护是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | She is like a beautiful virgin, escaping the clutches of a lecherous bear, | 这就如漂亮处女想摆脱好色老头 |
[10:19] | and running to Bill Clinton to save her maidenhood. | 跑去找克林顿帮忙保贞操 |
[10:24] | A poet once wrote, “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” | 俗语有云天下乌鸦一样黑 |
[10:30] | He could have been writing of us, of Europe in the 21 st century. | 这也许适合套用在21世纪的欧洲 |
[10:37] | Over 50 years of America and Russia | 五十多年来 美 俄一直… |
[10:39] | imposing their will on the European community, | 将其意愿强加在欧洲社会上 |
[10:43] | East and West, | 东 西双方 |
[10:46] | and we’re still treated like children… | 都还当我们是小孩 |
[10:50] | …but without the toys or the goodnight chocolates. | 但却没给我们玩具和糖果 |
[10:55] | Each day we lose a little bit more | 每一天我们都在失去更多… |
[10:57] | of our separate sovereign ability to determine our own futures | 独立自主 决定未来路向的能力 |
[11:02] | and each day the world comes just a little bit closer to that terrible moment | 而每一天 这世界亦更接近小蝴蝶… |
[11:07] | when the beating of a butterfly’s wings unleashes a hurricane… | 拍动翅膀 掀起大风波的可怕时刻 |
[11:13] | …God himself cannot stop. | 这个连老天也阻止不了 |
[11:51] | So what is it? | 这究竟是什么 |
[11:54] | Are you blind? | 你看不见吗 |
[11:56] | It’s a bomb. | 是个炸弹 |
[11:58] | Where’s the fuse? | 那么雷管呢 |
[12:09] | It’s warm. | 还是热的 |
[12:11] | So am I. Come on. I don’t have all night. | 我也是 赶快 时候不早了 |
[12:43] | It’s a dud. | 这是个哑弹 |
[12:46] | Let’s get it on the truck. | 快搬它上车 |
[12:49] | But how can we sell it now? | 但怎么把它卖掉 |
[12:51] | There’s always someone who’ll buy this crap. | 总会有人买这种垃圾 |
[13:07] | I cannot stand all these questions about my health. | 我最讨厌这些健康问题 |
[13:12] | I am to be described as “robust” and “healthy”. | 该形容我精神爽利又健康 |
[13:36] | Is that yours or mine? | 是你的还是我的 |
[13:40] | It must be yours. Mine’s just for show. | 一定是你的 我那个好看不中用 |
[13:52] | It’s not the hospital. | 不是医院传呼我 |
[13:56] | – Hi. – You’re still here. | -你好 -你还在这里 |
[13:59] | Well, I think to be accurate, it’s actually you who’s still here. | 准确点说 应该是你还在这里 |
[14:06] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[14:09] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[14:16] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[14:18] | I know this is new and all, but… | 我知道我们初相识 但是… |
[14:23] | …I have something I have to say or I’m going to explode. | 我有话要说 实在忍不住了 |
[14:26] | I don’t want you to be scared. | 我也不想吓怕你 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[14:38] | You’re in love with me. | 你爱上了我 |
[14:47] | Jack, I’m a medical professional. I can read the symptoms. | 我是医生 懂看病症的 |
[14:51] | You’re definitely in love with me. | 你确实爱上了我 |
[14:56] | And that scares you? | 这个令你害怕 |
[14:59] | Not even a little. | 一点都没有 |
[15:02] | But I think it scares you. | 但你却害怕 |
[15:05] | No, not even a little. | 一点都不怕 |
[15:11] | And for the record, you’re the one who brought it up. | 话说回来 是你先提起这个 |
[15:20] | Forget it. | 别管它 |
[15:22] | – I’m gonna get it. – No way. It’ll stop. | -我要接传呼 -不 任由它响吧 |
[15:28] | I don’t know who this is. | 我不知道是谁传呼我 |
[15:33] | – Just go about your business. – The timing sucks. | -你谈你的公事 -真扫兴 |
[15:35] | Do what you have to do. I understand. | 你做你该做的 我会体谅 |
[15:38] | Yes, this is Dr Muller. | 对 我是梅医生 |
[15:41] | Muller. You paged me. | 但你传呼我 |
[15:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:47] | Stop! Yes, this is Jack Ryan. | 别闹了 我是杰克·雷恩 |
[15:52] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:55] | OK. I’ll be there in half an hour. | 好的 我在半小时内赶到 |
[15:58] | I gotta go. I have an emergency at work. | 我要走了 工作上有急事 |
[16:02] | I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我要走了 对不起 |
[16:06] | Cathy, how about dinner tonight? | 卡丝 今晚一起吃饭好吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:10] | – How about tomorrow night? – Jack, I said yes to tonight. | -明晚呢 -别得寸进尺 |
[16:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:19] | What kind of emergency does a historian have? | 历史学家会有什么急事 |
[16:22] | He died at 0420 Zulu. 81/2 hours later, | 他在上午4时20分逝世 |
[16:24] | they swore in a new president. | 八个半钟后他们有了新总统 |
[16:28] | – Who is he? – Alexander Nemerov. | -他是谁 -尼艾历 |
[16:32] | You’re kidding. I wrote a paper about him a year ago. | 别说笑 一年前我以他大作文章 |
[16:36] | – I said he could be the next guy. – I know. | -说他会当总统 -我知道 |
[16:40] | – Nobody read it. – They’re reading it now. | -没人看过那篇文章 -现在有了 |
[16:42] | – Who? – Cabot. | -谁 -老卡 |
[16:44] | I’ve been here 14 months. He doesn’t know what I look… | 我来了14个月 他从未见过我… |
[16:51] | – Are you Ryan? – Yes, sir. | -你就是杰克·雷恩 -是的 局长 |
[16:57] | What is this? “The Paper Chase”? | 怎么回事 是便服日吗 |
[17:04] | – Sir, my… – Come on, we’re late. | -局长… -快来 我们迟到了 |
[17:13] | You’re about to breathe air that’s way over your pay grade, so listen. | 你这是越级挑战 所以要听好 |
[17:17] | You’ll be asked for advice. Be sure you know what you’re talking about. | 我会问你意见 记得要小心说话 |
[17:22] | Don’t be afraid to say you don’t know. | 不懂的就直说无妨 |
[17:24] | Choose your words carefully. They could become policy. | 小心措词 那可能会成为政策 |
[17:27] | Hey, you. Give me your coat. | 你脱下西装褛 |
[17:30] | Come on, you’ll get it back. | 赶快 稍后还给你 |
[17:37] | Tie. | 领带 |
[17:46] | So, intelligence committee? | 是情报委员会 |
[17:49] | I’ve watched these on C- SPAN. Never actually been to one. | 我在电视上看过 但没参加过 |
[17:54] | You’ve never watched one of these on C- SPAN. | 你从未在电视上看过这场面 |
[18:18] | Our most important assessment comes from a source inside the Kremlin. | 最重要的线报源自克里姆林宫 |
[18:23] | In his opinion, Nemerov does not owe his ascension to the military. | 线人认为俄军不太听老尼指挥 |
[18:28] | Everyone has opinions, Mr Cabot. | 人人都各有想法 |
[18:31] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[18:33] | This morning, my wife woke up and said I was old, bald and ugly. | 今早我太太说我又老又丑 |
[18:39] | Is that a question, Mr Chairman? | 那是提问吗 主席 |
[18:43] | I told her appearances aren’t everything. | 我跟她说外表不是一切 |
[18:45] | – Would you agree? – I certainly would. | -你同意吗 -当然同意 |
[18:48] | Now, this new fellow, Nezmeroz. Is that his name? | 新总统叫莱艾历吗 |
[18:53] | Nemerov, sir. | 是尼艾历 |
[18:56] | Despite what your source says, we hear that Nezmeroz is a hardliner. | 虽是线报 但据说他是个强硬派 |
[19:00] | Is he a hardliner? | 真有此事吗 |
[19:03] | No. | 不 |
[19:04] | It’s too soon to make that assessment. | 这个言之尚早了 |
[19:07] | According to CNN, | 据CNN报导 |
[19:09] | your Mr Nezmeroz is making promises to rebuild the Russian empire. | 尼总统承诺重建俄罗斯帝国 |
[19:16] | That sounds pretty rash from where I sit. | 对我而言 他口气太大了 |
[19:19] | If I were sitting in Chechnya, I’d be even more worried. | 若我在车臣 那我还会更担心 |
[19:23] | Sir, Nemerov only said that to get the hardliners off his back. | 老尼只是说 他会清除强硬派 |
[19:27] | If we leave him alone, Russia will stabilise. | 若我们不烦他 俄罗斯会更稳定 |
[19:30] | When I asked for your advice, I didn’t mean that you should actually speak. | 我问你意见 并不代表你可以开腔 |
[19:36] | Mr Cabot? | 卡局长 |
[19:38] | Some of our assets in the Russian government who know Mr Nemerov | 在俄国政府 了解老尼的线人 |
[19:44] | have not had a chance to report in. | 还没有机会更新情报 |
[19:46] | I’d like to take a couple of days and gather more information for you | 看来花多两天时间 搜集更多资料 |
[19:49] | before characterising him, | 才下定论比较好 |
[19:52] | but I do maintain my opinion that appearances can be deceiving. | 但我仍然相信 外表是可以骗人的 |
[19:57] | You’re saying I’m wrong? | 那你是说我错了 |
[19:59] | Absolutely, Mr Chairman. | 当然了 主席 |
[20:04] | I don’t think you’re ugly. | 我不觉得你样子很丑 |
[20:09] | – I was out of line. I apologise. – Senators don’t like to be surprised. | -刚才真失礼 -参议员不爱惊喜 |
[20:14] | I hint at what I’m gonna tell them, then I give them a while to get used to it. | 我会作暗示 表态 让他们适应 |
[20:18] | Then I tell them. | 然后才告之真相 |
[20:21] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -好极了 |
[20:24] | But I’m right about Nemerov. | 但老尼的事我说对了 |
[20:29] | Your girlfriend like this stubborn streak in you? | 你女朋友喜欢你这么固执 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | Cathy Muller, second year surgical resident, | 梅卡丝 第二年住院实习医生 |
[20:39] | Baltimore Memorial Hospital. | 巴尔的摩纪念医院 |
[20:44] | Welcome to the CIA, sport. | 欢迎你加入中情局 |
[20:49] | Your intelligence is a little flawed. I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend… yet. | 你的情报不够准 她不算是女友 |
[20:55] | – What exactly would you call her? – Great. Amazing. | -那该是什么 -棒极了的女孩 |
[20:59] | She’s just afraid to commit. | 她就是害怕承诺 |
[21:02] | He’s terrified of commitment. | 他对承诺害怕极了 |
[21:03] | A man who’s afraid of commitment after three dates? Alert the media. | 约会三次就讲承诺 真是大新闻 |
[21:07] | – I know, I know. – So what does he do? | -我知道 -他做哪一行 |
[21:10] | He was in the marines before he hurt his back. | 他当过海军陆战队 因背伤退役 |
[21:14] | – Now he’s a historian. – Yawn. | -现在是历史学家 -闷蛋 |
[21:16] | No. He works for a think tank across the river. | 不 他替一个智囊团做事 |
[21:20] | Double yawn. | 大闷蛋 |
[21:22] | All right, Rita. Let’s see what you have to say after we meet him tonight. | 丽达 等你今晚见过他再说 |
[21:27] | He’s… | 他… |
[21:31] | …cute? | 英俊吗 |
[21:33] | – I have fat fingers. – Cathy! Cute scale, one to ten. | -手指很粗 -卡丝 他有多帅 |
[21:38] | Oh, God. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:42] | Twelve. | 超英俊 |
[21:51] | Ask them where they found this. | 问他们从哪儿找到这个 |
[22:00] | In the field, in the Golan. | 在哥兰高地 |
[22:03] | There was a lot of fighting there in 1973. Did they witness it? | 73年那儿常打仗 他们在场吗 |
[22:14] | This one says he lost his son. | 这老头说他儿子死掉了 |
[22:17] | Does he remember, was there a plane shot down? | 他记得有飞机被击落吗 |
[22:30] | Yes, an Israeli jet, destroyed. | 有 以色列战机被毁 |
[22:42] | This is worthless. | 这个不值钱 |
[22:48] | But tell him I will give him $400… because of his son. | 但我会给他四百元…为了他儿子 |
[23:05] | Thank… thank you. | 多…多谢 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[23:16] | Absolutely not.How did you come by it? | 你怎么找到这个 |
[23:18] | I found her in the attic of an old mansion house in Glasgow. | 在格拉斯哥古老大宅的阁楼 |
[23:24] | Your little trip to the attic has got you a piece worth now about L1,000, | 你这次找到值一千镑的宝物 |
[23:30] | even in this condition, and had she been in better condition, even more. | 要是它比较完好 那会更值钱 |
[23:35] | A jolly nice find. | 好一个发现 |
[23:55] | In fact, what I thought I’d found was a garden ornament. | 其实我以为找到一件花园摆设 |
[24:15] | Hello, Cathy? | 是卡丝吗 |
[24:16] | Hi. I’m glad you called. I’m running late. | 幸好你来电 我赶不及了 |
[24:19] | Can you come a half an hour later? | 你迟半小时来好吗 |
[24:23] | I can’t make it. I’m really sorry. | 我不能赴约 对不起 |
[24:29] | – It’s a last-minute work thing. – What’s that noise? | -临时有急事 -什么声音 |
[24:38] | I’m calling from a plane. | 我在飞机上打电话给你 |
[24:40] | – This just came up. I tried to call you. – Where are you going? | -我试过找你的 -你要去哪里 |
[24:47] | – I can’t tell you that. – Jack. | -不便相告 -杰克 |
[24:50] | You can’t tell me? | 你不便相告 |
[24:52] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:53] | – Hold on. Yes, sir? – What are you doing? | -慢着…怎样 -你在做什么 |
[24:57] | I had a date tonight, so I had to cancel. | 我要取消今晚的约会 |
[25:00] | Don’t be stupid. Tell her where you’re going. Tell her who you work for. | 傻瓜 告诉她你为谁出差好了 |
[25:05] | She’ll be impressed. | 她会另眼相看 |
[25:10] | OK. I work for the CIA. | 好吧 我是替中情局做事的 |
[25:14] | The director asked me to go with him to Russia to do a nuclear arms inspection. | 局长要我陪他去俄国检查核武 |
[25:20] | – Hello? – That is so lame. | -喂 -这借口真烂 |
[25:24] | I swear, we get to inspect to make sure they’re decommissioning their arsenal. | 我们真的去看他们有否解除核武 |
[25:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:41] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 真是感激不浅 |
[26:23] | Zdravstvuyte, William Cabot. | 你好 比尔·卡伯特 |
[26:28] | President Nemerov. | 尼总统 |
[26:43] | Pleasure, sir. | 幸会 总统先生 |
[26:45] | May I present Mrs Lathrop. | 这是赖太太 |
[26:48] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[26:50] | – General Rand. – Mr President. | -伦上将 -总统先生 |
[26:53] | – Dr Ryan. – Mr President. | -雷博士 -总统先生 |
[27:00] | You must be the Dr Ryan who’s done such interesting research on me. | 就是你以我为题材…作有趣的研究 |
[27:08] | You should not be surprised. We know quite a bit. | 你不该感到意外 我们消息灵通 |
[27:15] | We know how wrong your report was that I had many girlfriends in college. | 说我在大学有很多女友…大错特错 |
[27:28] | I met my wife in my third year and have not looked at another woman since. | 第三年认识我太太 自此用情专一 |
[27:33] | I was referring to the first two years… sir. | 我是指大学头两年…总统 |
[27:41] | Where you received highest honors in English. | 当时你修读英文 成绩优异 |
[27:50] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:54] | Well, in that case, so do I. | 那么我也一样 |
[28:00] | I apologise for interjecting myself in your inspection tour, | 抱歉 打扰你进行检查的工作 |
[28:04] | but I have a message for President Fowler. | 但我有个口信给霍总统 |
[28:07] | You could just call him on the phone. | 你大可以给他电话 |
[28:10] | I would like him to hear it from you, his friend of many years, | 我想由他的老朋友转告口信 |
[28:14] | who received it personally from me, | 我要亲自见你 |
[28:16] | and saw my expression and the language of my body as I spoke it. | 让你看到我的表情和身体语言 |
[28:21] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[28:24] | Chechnya is an internal affair. | 车臣是我国的内政 |
[28:27] | What we do there should be none of your concern. | 我们的做法与你们无关 |
[28:31] | I will relay the message, but I don’t think he will agree. | 我会传这口信 但他该不会同意 |
[28:34] | Some people in my country will use this issue to weaken me. | 本国有人想借此来削减我的势力 |
[28:39] | Some people in my country say | 我国却有人说 |
[28:41] | your war in Chechnya is exactly your weakness. | 车臣之战正是你的弱点所在 |
[28:46] | Chechnya is a nation of criminals. | 车臣全国满是罪犯 坏蛋 |
[28:48] | Every day brings another cowardly attack on innocent Russian citizens. | 每天都作懦夫所为 伤害百姓 |
[28:52] | It is none of your concern. | 这问题不用贵国担心 |
[28:56] | Stability is our concern. | 我们担心政局的稳定性 |
[28:59] | Peace in Chechnya is our concern. | 我们担心车臣是否太平 |
[29:03] | And, if I may speak frankly… | 还容我直说… |
[29:07] | …your control over your military concerns us too. | 我们也担心你对俄军的控制力 |
[29:18] | For you to get involved here, it’s… like sleeping with another man’s wife. | 你来这儿…就如搞人家的老婆 |
[29:26] | And what you are suggesting is that afterward | 而你所建议的是事后… |
[29:29] | they can all live together under the same roof. | 他们能相安无事 和平共处 |
[29:34] | But what really happens is the betrayed husband buys a gun. | 但关键是戴了绿帽的丈夫买了枪 |
[29:49] | – That went well. – Who’s the guy with Nemerov? | -会面顺利 -老尼身旁的是谁 |
[29:52] | – Anatoli Grushkov. – Old KGB? | -古东尼 -前苏联特务 |
[29:55] | He’s been around since Brezhnev. Nobody’s had the guts to get rid of him. | 他是老臣子 没人敢动他分毫 |
[30:00] | Because he knows where the bodies are buried? | 因为他知道尸体葬在哪里 |
[30:03] | He probably buried them himself. | 也许是他亲手下葬的 |
[30:20] | And we were able to obtain a roster of their scientists at Arzamas. | 我们有阿尔扎马斯科学家的名册 |
[30:24] | Who’s who, what their expertise is. | 列明他们的身分 专长 |
[31:00] | Arzamas-16 is home | 阿尔扎马斯十六区 |
[31:02] | to the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics | 是俄国实验物理学科研所之乡 |
[31:07] | and is the birthplace of our first atomic bomb. | 也是我国首个原子弹的诞生地 |
[31:11] | Many of our greatest scientists worked here and many still do. | 不少伟大科学家还在这里工作 |
[31:16] | Since 1995, | 自1995年… |
[31:18] | we have dismantled over 10,000 nuclear devices. | 我们已拆除逾一万个核武装置 |
[31:27] | We tried so hard to get in here over the years. | 多年来我们千方百计想进来这儿 |
[31:31] | I sent three people. | 我派了三个人来 |
[31:35] | They all died trying. | 他们都为此牺牲 |
[32:04] | What does the T-shirt say? | T血上写着什么 |
[32:07] | “I am a bomb technician. If you see me running… try to catch up.” | 我是炸弹专家 见我跑…跟着跑 |
[32:16] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:19] | Sir, I’m sorry. Just one quick thing. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 抱歉打岔 但我要问一件小事 |
[32:23] | According to this, there are 17 senior scientists on duty today. | 这个说今天该有17位科学家当值 |
[32:30] | I only count 14. | 我只数到14位 |
[32:33] | Doctors Milinov, Orlov and Spassky. | 三位博士 分别姓米 奥 史的 |
[32:38] | They don’t seem to be here. | 他们都不在这里 |
[32:41] | I will make inquiries. | 这个我会查清楚 |
[32:43] | Dr Milinov is out sick. Orlov is on vacation. | 米博士病了 奥博士放假 |
[32:46] | Spassky, I’m grieved to say, was killed | 史博士…很不幸已过世了 |
[32:50] | driving his car to work just this past week. | 上周开车上班时遇上意外 |
[32:58] | We move on, shall we? | 我们继续吧 |
[33:01] | Please. | 这边走 |
[33:05] | Very impressive. You almost seem to have that information memorised. | 真棒 这一切你都记得一清二楚 |
[33:10] | I assumed you would ask, Dr Ryan. | 早料到你会问这个 |
[33:49] | We touch down at Andrews at 2130. | 我们九点半下飞机 |
[33:51] | Tell him to meet me there. | 叫他来会合 |
[33:53] | Sir? Those three missing scientists. | 局长 那三位没出现的科学家 |
[33:56] | Milinov’s expertise is detonators. | 姓米的擅长造雷管 |
[33:58] | Spassky’s expertise is the nuclear core. | 姓史的善于造核子武器 |
[34:01] | Orlov is a mathematician | 姓奥的是个数学家 |
[34:03] | whose expertise is the geometry of high explosives inside a fission bomb. | 擅长计算裂变弹的炸药用量 |
[34:08] | The exact three men you would need if you wanted to build a bomb. | 要造核弹就要找这三个人 |
[34:12] | – Grushkov said… – Grushkov’s a liar. | -老古说… -老古是个大话王 |
[34:15] | Milinov is not sick. Orlov hardly ever takes a vacation | 姓米的没病 姓奥的没放假 |
[34:19] | and Spassky, who’s supposed to have died driving a car, doesn’t drive. | 撞车死掉的史博士根本不懂开车 |
[34:25] | They have no idea where these guys are. | 他们不知道这三人的下落 |
[34:29] | I’m dying to ask you how you know. | 但你却无所不知 |
[34:39] | Secure source inside the Kremlin. | 是克里姆林宫的线报 |
[34:41] | Codename Spinnaker. | 代号斯纳加 |
[34:43] | He gives me stuff, I give him stuff. | 我们互通情报 |
[34:46] | We keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster. | 打开秘密渠道 以免灾难发生 |
[34:51] | And speaking of disaster, did you call your girlfriend yet? | 说起灾难 你联络了女友没有 |
[34:55] | No. I don’t know how to get out of this. | 不 我不知道该怎样解释 |
[34:59] | All right. Invite her to the White House correspondents dinner Sunday night. | 请她出席周日晚白宫的记者晚宴 |
[35:05] | It’s the hottest ticket in town. | 那是城中的盛会 |
[35:08] | – Sounds great. How do I get in? – Trust me. | -好主意 我如何入场 -相信我 |
[35:27] | I’ll see you at the car. | 在车上再见 |
[35:40] | Still loving your desk job? | 还喜欢你的文职工作吗 |
[35:44] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[35:46] | How’s your Russian? | 你的俄语还管用吗 |
[35:49] | Still works. Why? | 还管用 为什么 |
[35:52] | Three Russian nuclear scientists are missing. I need to know where they are. | 俄国科学家失踪 要找他们下落 |
[36:01] | I wasn’t doing this any more. | 我不再做这种工作了 |
[36:03] | I just need information this time, Johnny. | 我只是想要这些资料 约翰 |
[36:06] | Your orders are on the plane. Wheels up at 2330. | 指令在飞机上 十一点半起飞 |
[36:09] | Have a nice flight. | 祝旅途愉快 |
[36:21] | Sunday night, 8.00, at the Hilton. | 周日晚八点 希尔顿酒店 |
[36:23] | The tickets are in the name of John Clark. | 请帖本是勒约翰的 |
[36:26] | – You do have a tux? – Yeah, yes, sir. | -你有礼服吧 -有的 局长 |
[36:35] | My beautiful wife, Julie, is from New Jersey. | 我的妻子茱莉来自新泽西 |
[36:39] | 15 electoral votes. | 有15张选举团选票 |
[36:43] | And is, as you know, half- Jewish, | 大家都知道她是半个犹太人 |
[36:46] | so we’ll take Florida’s 25 electoral votes and divide by two. | 所以我们把佛州25张票平分 |
[36:52] | – This is a nice hotel. – Yeah. Beautiful. | -这酒店很棒 -很华丽 |
[36:55] | My friend Rita stayed here once. She said it was… nice. | 丽达曾入住这酒店…说很不错 |
[37:02] | Maybe after dinner we can… | 也许晚宴结束后… |
[37:06] | …we can get a room here. | 我们在这里租一间房 |
[37:08] | I already did. | 我已订了房间 |
[37:12] | – You didn’t. – Yes, I did. | -你没有 -我有 |
[37:16] | …I did, on a handful of occasions, smoke marijuana. | 我曾在多个场合抽过大麻 |
[37:22] | California, 54 electoral votes. | 加州 54张选举团选票 |
[38:02] | At 0600 Moscow time, the Russians launched a massive artillery strike | 莫斯科时间六点钟 俄军向车臣 |
[38:07] | against Grozny, the capital of Chechnya. | 首都格罗兹尼施以猛烈炮击 |
[38:10] | The shells contained an experimental chemical weapon, a nerve agent. | 炮弹含有实验性生化武器的神经性毒气 |
[38:15] | Saturation, you can see on the sat photos, took 20 minutes, | 依图片所示 20分钟后毒气扩散 |
[38:19] | after which every person inside a radius of 12 miles | 方圆12哩内的所有人都会… |
[38:23] | was rendered helpless by symptoms approximating late- stage cerebral palsy. | 欲救无从 出现大脑麻痹的症状 |
[38:28] | – Oh, my God. – How many dead? | -老天 -死了多少人 |
[38:32] | Best guess, 80%. | 该有八成人 |
[38:35] | Nemerov launched the biggest attack in the history of chemical warfare. | 老尼发动历来最大型的生化战 |
[38:40] | – Let’s talk response. – The worst thing we can do is nothing. | -谈对策吧 -最糟的是毫无对策 |
[38:44] | If he gets away with chemical weapons, what’s next? Biological, nuclear? | 若他得逞 下次会是核战吧 |
[38:49] | OK. Short of gassing the Kremlin, what’s the strongest response? | 除了以毒攻毒 还有什么法子 |
[38:54] | – We send in peacekeepers. – Chechnya’s not sovereign. | -派出和平部队 -车臣没有主权 |
[38:57] | They requested recognition, so we give it. Not full diplomatic, provisional. | 他们想建立地位 我们如其所愿 |
[39:02] | Then the Chechens request assistance and we send in peacekeepers. | 于是车臣要求协助 我们就派军 |
[39:07] | – How do you get them in there? – We fly them in from Turkey. | -怎样去那儿 -从土耳其飞过去 |
[39:11] | Over Armenian air space? | 飞越美国领空 |
[39:13] | To screw Russia? They won’t complain. | 他们不会介意打俄国 |
[39:17] | Let’s do it. Nemerov can choke on it. | 动手吧 还老尼一点颜色 |
[39:22] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[39:24] | – Dr Ryan. – Yes, sir. | -雷博士 -是的 局长 |
[39:26] | What do you think? | 你有何高见 |
[39:34] | Conventional wisdom suggests | 守旧派会建议 |
[39:37] | that Nemerov is playing the traditional Russian role: | 老尼沿用旧有方法 老调重弹 |
[39:40] | Be aggressive, flex your muscles, dare the world to stop you. | 要有野心 扩展势力 威吓全球 |
[39:44] | – But Nemerov isn’t conventional. – He acts like a hardliner. | -但老尼不吃这套 -他是强硬派 |
[39:48] | With respect, I don’t think he is one. | 无意冒犯 我不同意这看法 |
[39:50] | He just gassed the capital of another country. With respect, you’re wrong. | 他刚攻打别国首都 所以你错了 |
[39:55] | So what are we wasting our time for? | 为何浪费时间 |
[39:57] | What if he didn’t order the attack? | 若不是他下令的呢 |
[40:02] | What if Nemerov didn’t order the attack? | 若不是他下令攻车臣呢 |
[40:06] | What if it was a… a rogue general? | 如果是掌权的上将在搞鬼呢 |
[40:11] | Or a military unit frustrated they couldn’t get the rebels out of the city? | 或是党军不满 赶不走市内的叛兵 |
[40:15] | Have you reason to believe he didn’t order it, or are you just floating this? | 你有实据支持此说 还是在胡扯 |
[40:22] | You don’t know. | 你不能肯定 |
[40:28] | I don’t think he did it, sir. I would bet he didn’t do it. | 该是这样 我敢说他没下令施袭 |
[40:36] | Will senior staff remain behind for a few minutes, please? | 请高级官员多留一会儿 |
[41:02] | Russia’s newly-installed president, Alexander Nemerov, | 俄罗斯新任总统尼艾历… |
[41:06] | has just begun to address the state. We join him in progress. | 刚开始发表演说 以下是直播 |
[41:16] | For ten years now, we have contended… | 十年来我们一直对抗… |
[41:19] | Excuse me. Could you turn that up? | 麻烦你开大声点 |
[41:23] | …toward innocent Russian citizens. | 伤害无辜的俄罗斯百姓 |
[41:28] | Finally… | 终于… |
[41:30] | …every nation has a right to defend itself. | 每一个国家都有权自卫 |
[41:36] | This terrorism must end. | 这种恐怖活动必须被遏止 |
[41:39] | The bombing of Chechnya… was my decision. | 轰炸车臣…是我的决定 |
[41:48] | Nice going, ace. | 做得好 醒目仔 |
[42:02] | Who did it? | 是谁做的 |
[42:03] | General Pildysh, General Mitkin. Unhappy old Communists. | 皮上将 苗上将 共产老头不悦 |
[42:07] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[42:09] | – Relieve them of command. – I will shoot them myself. | -解除其军职 -我会亲自杀他们 |
[42:12] | Just disappear them. | 使他们消失就是 |
[42:15] | Their execution would tell the world I didn’t have control. | 处决他们会显得我不是大权在握 |
[42:19] | These days, better to appear guilty than impotent. | 现在表现内疚比表现无能为佳 |
[42:28] | How is our Russian friend affected by this? | 我们的俄国朋友受到影响吗 |
[42:33] | I am not affected. I remain devoted to our little plan. | 没有 我仍然支持这个计划 |
[42:40] | At what you’re charging us, I am not surprised. | 以你的收费 我才不感到意外 |
[42:44] | – And the American? – Mr Mason is a believer. | -美国佬呢 -马先生相信我们 |
[42:47] | I put a little extra in the escrow account for him. | 我已多存了一点钱进他的户口 |
[42:51] | – Why? – He won’t live long enough to get it. | -为什么 -他不会有太长的命 |
[42:56] | – Where is the package? – It left Haifa a week ago. | -货呢 -一周前从海法寄出 |
[43:02] | I’m told these things can kill you. | 早就说这些东西可以致命 |
[43:07] | But so much has changed. | 但是事情有变 |
[43:12] | Perhaps the new situation suggests we consider… a different approach? | 也许在新形势上该用…新方法 |
[43:22] | Maybe try to bring Russia more into Europe, | 也许试着令俄罗斯融入欧洲 |
[43:26] | more into our way of thinking? | 更接纳我们的想法 |
[43:29] | We have discussed that, Monsieur Monceau, | 这个我们早已讨论过 |
[43:33] | and with your concurrence, rejected it. | 而且你也同意不那么做 |
[43:36] | Oh. Perhaps we were hasty. | 也许我们这次太鲁莽 |
[43:39] | – Perhaps our plan is… – Is what? | -也许计划… -怎样 |
[43:47] | Not perfectly conceived. | 进行得不顺利 |
[43:52] | Are you crazy? All over the world, right- wing parties, | 你疯了吗 全世界的右翼组织… |
[43:58] | nationalist movements, Nazis, Aryan Nations, | 民族主义者 纳粹 反犹太国家 |
[44:03] | all working together for the first time. | 首次并肩合作 |
[44:06] | Is that not perfect? | 这还不算顺利 |
[44:16] | Well, I respect the will and judgment of my friends. | 我尊重朋友们的意愿和判断 |
[44:22] | But in light of the week’s events, I am grown… | 但这周发生的事令我… |
[44:27] | …uncomfortable with this plan. | 对这计划失去信心 |
[44:30] | So I must… beg your leave. | 所以我必须…请辞了 |
[44:40] | Gentlemen. | 各位再见 |
[44:46] | Herr Haft will help you out. | 哈夫会送你出去 |
[44:54] | Your scarf, monsieur. | 你的颈巾 |
[45:12] | Watch it with that thing. You’re gonna kill somebody. | 小心开这个 否则会害死人 |
[45:44] | Yo, what’s up, Mason? | 你好吗 阿马 |
[45:49] | You know, I always wanted to ask you… Where’d you get that tat, man? | 我一直想问你在哪里弄的这个纹身 |
[45:57] | The navy. | 海军 |
[45:58] | The navy? I was in the navy. | 海军 我也曾当过海军 |
[46:02] | Hospital ship, six years. You? | 在医务船六年 你呢 |
[46:08] | Eight months. | 八个月 |
[46:11] | Oh. You wash out? | 你退役了 |
[46:21] | All right, brother. You have a good one. | 好吧 兄弟 晚安 |
[46:26] | Yeah, brother. | 好的 兄弟 |
[46:35] | …not realising the rest of the world is watching and will take a cue from us… | 没发觉其他国家会以我们为榜样 |
[46:41] | The unprecedented attack on Chechnya | 车臣遭受空前残暴的袭击 |
[46:44] | signals a dangerous and troubling shift in Russian policy. | 显示俄政府新班子面对不稳之局 |
[46:49] | It demands the toughest and most unambiguous response from the West. | 西方需作出最强硬鲜明的反应 |
[46:54] | NATO forces are on their way to Chechnya to serve as peacekeepers | 北约和平部队正前往车臣 |
[46:59] | and to provide humanitarian aid to victims of this monstrous… | 为这个大灾难的受害者提供援助 |
[47:08] | I expected this. | 早料到会如此 |
[47:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:18] | What will you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[47:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[47:22] | We will do nothing. | 我们什么都不做 |
[47:28] | These are four hours old. | 照片拍了四个钟 |
[47:30] | Russian 12th, 15th and 2nd tank regiments. | 俄军第12 15 2坦克团 |
[47:32] | Why haven’t they moved? | 为何有调动 |
[47:35] | – Nemerov’s too smart to move them. – He speaks. | -老尼不会这么笨 -但他已表态 |
[47:38] | Jack, Nemerov’s got, like, 19,000 tanks. No way NATO can match that. | 他有近两万部坦克 北约无法比 |
[47:44] | That’s why he’s not gonna move them. | 所以他才不会调动坦克 |
[47:46] | It’s like chess. He’s thinking three moves ahead. | 这就像下棋 要事先部署好 |
[47:50] | The NATO playbook says we can only stop him with tactical nuclear weapons. | 北约说我们只能用核武克制他 |
[47:55] | And he won’t risk a nuclear war over this. | 他才不会为此引发核战 |
[48:00] | I also think he’s sending us a message. He didn’t bomb Grozny. | 他该是有所暗示 他没攻击车臣 |
[48:16] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Mrs Spassky. | 打扰了 请问史老太太在哪儿 |
[48:19] | At the end of the corridor. | 在走廊尽头那边 |
[48:28] | I haven’t seen Sasha since university. | 毕业后我没见他了 |
[48:31] | And you were his teaching assistant? Strange, I don’t remember you. | 你是他的助教 我却记不起你 |
[48:36] | When he heard I was in Arzamas, he asked me to look in on you. | 他知道我在这区 叫我来探望你 |
[48:44] | – He says he’ll take me to the West. – That would require a lot of money. | -他说带我去西方 -所费不菲 |
[48:49] | Just because the imbeciles here pay him nothing doesn’t mean others won’t. | 这儿赚不到钱 可去别处赚 |
[48:53] | He has a secret job. | 他有一份秘密工作 |
[48:57] | For the government? | 替政府做事 |
[48:59] | For imbeciles with money. | 替有钱的笨蛋做事 |
[49:02] | Same nonsense, do this, don’t do that. | 同一番废话 做这个 别做那个 |
[49:08] | They even told him not to call his mother. | 他们还叫他别联络母亲 |
[49:11] | The pigs. | 混蛋 |
[49:12] | I could die any day and he can’t phone his mother. | 我随时归西 他却不能来电话 |
[49:17] | But my Sasha, he called. | 但我的儿子好孝顺 |
[49:21] | Just last night. | 昨晚才来过电话 |
[49:29] | Clark got us her number. | 阿勒取得她的号码 |
[49:30] | NSA traced calls to that number back to here. | 安全局追查得到电话从这儿打出 |
[49:34] | It’s an abandoned Soviet army base on the Kremenchug reservoir. | 克列缅兵格水库的前苏联基地 |
[49:42] | What are three Russian atomic scientists doing in Ukraine? | 三个俄国科学家在乌克兰干嘛 |
[49:47] | A fair guess, they’re building a bomb. | 该是在制造核弹 |
[49:49] | Nemerov has thousands of bombs. Why would he build a secret one? | 老尼有无数核弹 为何建这个 |
[49:54] | Deniability. | 为了否认一切 |
[49:57] | Build one nobody knows about, he can drive it to Chechnya in his Beemer. | 秘密造一个 然后偷运去车臣 |
[50:03] | No way to track it, no way to trace it. | 无法追查 瞒天过海 |
[50:06] | He could set it off and say, “I didn’t do it.” | 他可以引爆核弹 然后矢口否认 |
[50:11] | With respect, I don’t think that adds up. | 无意冒犯 但这说不通 |
[50:14] | It adds up. You just don’t like what it adds up to. | 说得通 只是你不喜欢这结果 |
[50:50] | Ah, the warmth of plutonium decay. | 铀腐蚀的热度 |
[50:54] | It’s completely corroded. At least you’re wearing gloves. | 这个腐蚀严重 幸好你有戴手套 |
[51:06] | Anyone want to light up an American cigarette? | 有人想抽一根美国烟吗 |
[51:10] | You’re crazy. | 你这疯子 |
[51:16] | I’m going out. | 我出去吸烟 |
[51:21] | The explosive blocks must be replaced. | 要更换炸药块 |
[51:24] | Machined to a thousandth of a millimetre | 配置经过精密计算的系统 |
[51:27] | in a mathematically determined configuration. | 细小至千分之一毫米 |
[51:31] | – Do we have a bomb? – First we must analyse the yield… | -可造核弹吗 -首先要分析… |
[51:36] | Do we have a bomb? | 可造核弹吗 |
[51:42] | Yes. | 可以 |
[51:46] | Yes, we do. | 可造核弹 |
[52:05] | This is a… a test. | 这是一个…考验 |
[52:11] | Answer it. | 接电话吧 |
[52:14] | – Answer it. – Are you sure? | -快去 -真的要我接 |
[52:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 局长 |
[52:38] | I have to go outside for just a second. | 我要出去一会儿 |
[52:42] | OK? I’ll be right back. | 好吗 我马上回来 |
[52:44] | I’ll be right back. | 很快回来 |
[53:02] | – Sir, I write reports. – I reviewed your military records. | -我负责写报告 -你有当兵经验 |
[53:06] | – You can take care of yourself. – Yes, sir. But I’m not trained for that. | -懂得自卫 -对 但我不是特务 |
[53:10] | I’m not asking you to be an operations officer, just my eyes and ears. | 你要做我的耳目 不是做特务 |
[53:14] | I can’t go. | 我不能亲自出马 |
[53:19] | So… this isn’t sanctioned. | 那么…这行动未经批准 |
[53:26] | I want you to give this to Clark, see what he finds out, bring it home. | 这个交给阿勒 拿他的情报回来 |
[53:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 局长 |
[53:37] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[53:40] | …we never had this discussion. | 我们从未有过这番对话 |
[53:43] | What discussion? | 什么对话 |
[53:59] | OK. Clark… So this is three days ago. | 阿勒…三天前 |
[54:03] | It shows vehicles here. Guards here and here. | 这儿有车 这两处有守卫 |
[54:07] | I gotta get one of those. | 我也该买一部这个 |
[54:10] | Now, the infrared satellite took this photograph 34 hours ago. | 红外线卫星在34小时前拍到这个 |
[54:15] | That shows guards here and here. | 显示这两处有守卫 |
[54:18] | I don’t even have e- mail. | 我甚至不用电邮 |
[54:22] | There are two at the checkpoint, between two and five in the barracks | 检查站有两人 军营有二至五人 |
[54:26] | and two with the package, which we believe to be here. | 两人有武器 而我们会在这里 |
[54:30] | No problem. Give me a couple of guys, some tranquilliser darts, | 没问题 给我两个人和麻醉枪 |
[54:34] | we can be out in six minutes. | 六分钟就可以离开 |
[54:36] | – There is a problem. – What’s that? | -有问题的 -什么问题 |
[54:39] | This is yesterday. No guards visible at all. | 这是昨天的情形 一个守卫都没有 |
[54:44] | Why is that a problem, Mr Ryan? | 那为何是个问题 |
[54:46] | For two reasons. Either we can’t see them, which is bad, | 两个原因 糟的是看不见敌人 |
[54:51] | or worse, they left, and we’re too late. | 更糟的是他们已走 我们来迟了 |
[54:55] | Suit up. | 快换衣服 |
[54:56] | – What? – You can’t go dressed like that. | -什么 -你不能穿成这样 |
[55:00] | No, no. I’m an analyst. I don’t go on missions. | 不 我是分析员 不做特务工作 |
[55:05] | Relax, 007. It’s not a mission. It’s just a recce. | 放心 007 这只是侦察工作 |
[55:09] | OK, fine, whatever you call it. I don’t do that. I just write reports. | 随你怎么说 我只负责写报告 |
[55:13] | OK. So write a report about it. Suit up. | 那就为此写报告 换衣服 |
[55:17] | Clark, no. | 阿勒 不行 |
[55:19] | Clark… no. | 阿勒 不行 |
[55:23] | So, Cabot tells me you got my ticket to the correspondents dinner. | 老卡说你代我出席记者晚宴 |
[55:28] | Have a good time? I’ve never been to one of those. | 好玩吗 我从未见过那种大场面 |
[55:33] | I was actually looking forward to it. | 其实我满怀期待赴会的 |
[55:55] | Clark, no. I’m not going in there. | 不 我不会进去 |
[55:58] | Goddamn right. You’re gonna stay here and make sure no one steals my boat. | 当然 你留在这里帮我看这只艇 |
[56:02] | Be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[58:02] | Damn. | 糟了 |
[59:37] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[59:39] | Oh, God. Immigration didn’t call you guys, huh? | 真是的 入境处没通知你们吗 |
[59:47] | I’m sorry. You speak English? | 抱歉 会说英语吗 |
[59:48] | I don’t speak much Ukrainian. | 我不会说乌克兰话 |
[59:53] | It’s not what you think. I’m an American citizen. I have my papers… | 别误会 我是美国公民 有证件… |
[59:58] | OK. No papers. | 好了 不出示证件 |
[1:00:00] | Please. Just put the gun down. | 请你把抢放下 |
[1:00:05] | The light? You want me to put the light down? | 电筒 你想我把它放下 |
[1:00:09] | OK. Take it easy. I’ll put the light down. | 别胡来 我会把电筒放下 |
[1:00:13] | Here we go, I’m putting it down. | 好了 我把电筒放下 |
[1:00:27] | Shoot him, Ryan. | 开枪 杰克 |
[1:00:29] | Shoot him. | 快开枪 |
[1:00:36] | Shoot him before he figures out what I’m saying. | 趁他未猜出我说什么 快开枪 |
[1:00:46] | – Get their shoes. – What? | -叫他们脱鞋 -什么 |
[1:00:49] | Tell them to take their shoes off. | 叫他们脱鞋 |
[1:01:02] | – You speak Ukrainian. – Yeah. You don’t? | -你会说乌克兰话 -你不懂 |
[1:01:13] | Whatever it is they were spray painting was big, about the size of a fridge. | 他们喷油的东西该有雪柜那么大 |
[1:01:18] | The imprint it left was deep. So we know three things. | 印痕很深 所以我们知道三件事 |
[1:01:22] | It was heavy, something was radioactive, and now it’s gone. | 它很重 有辐射性 还不见了 |
[1:01:28] | – One of them spoke English? – South African. | -其中一人说英语 -南非人 |
[1:01:32] | So, what’s a South African doing in the Ukraine | 那他在乌克兰跟三个俄国科学家 |
[1:01:35] | with three Russian scientists and a crate from Israel? | 和一个以色列货箱有何关系 |
[1:01:44] | – Tell Cabot I’ll call him from Haifa. – I have a feeling you better hurry. | -我会去海法找老卡 -事不宜迟 |
[1:01:53] | Most people believe the 20th century was defined by the death struggle | 不少人认为 20世纪是共产主义… |
[1:01:57] | of communism versus capitalism | 和资本主义之争 |
[1:01:59] | and that fascism was but a hiccup. | 而法西斯主义只是昙花一现 |
[1:02:04] | Today we know better. | 如今我们更有体会 |
[1:02:08] | Communism was a fool’s errand. | 共产主义徒劳无功 |
[1:02:10] | The followers of Marx, gone from this earth. | 马克斯的追随者不见影踪 |
[1:02:13] | But the followers of Hitler abound and thrive. | 但希特勒的信众则日益增强 |
[1:02:18] | Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage. | 不过 希特勒生不逢时 |
[1:02:21] | He lived in a time when fascism, like a virus, | 当时 法西斯主义像病毒般散播 |
[1:02:25] | like the AIDS virus, | 好比爱滋病病毒 |
[1:02:28] | needed a strong host in order to spread. | 要有强大的受体以便散播 |
[1:02:31] | Germany was that host. | 德国正是这个受体 |
[1:02:34] | But strong as it was, Germany could not prevail. | 可是即使德国强大 但还是失败 |
[1:02:37] | The world was too big. | 这世界太大了 |
[1:02:40] | Fortunately, the world has changed. | 幸好世界改变了 |
[1:02:44] | Global communications, cable TV, the internet. | 全球通讯 有线电视 互联网 |
[1:02:49] | Today the world is smaller | 如今世界变小了 |
[1:02:52] | and the virus does not need a strong host in order to spread. | 而病毒不用强大受体帮助扩散 |
[1:02:57] | This virus… | 这种病毒… |
[1:02:59] | …is airborne. | 可在空气中散播 |
[1:03:04] | One more thing. Let no man call us crazy. | 还有一点 别让人家说我们疯狂 |
[1:03:08] | They called Hitler crazy, but Hitler wasn’t crazy. He was stupid. | 他们说希特勒疯狂 其实他是笨 |
[1:03:13] | You don’t fight Russia and America. | 你不用跟美俄对敌 |
[1:03:16] | You get Russia and America to fight each other | 令美俄打起来就是 |
[1:03:20] | and destroy each other. | 令他们互相残杀 |
[1:03:59] | – What did you find? – Ukraine’s exports are online. | -有何发现 -乌克兰出口贸易 |
[1:04:04] | I pulled up the shipping manifests. | 我查过这两周的运货单 |
[1:04:06] | The only crate that size was picked up at Kiev International ten days ago | 那货箱在十天前送抵基辅机场 |
[1:04:11] | and flown to the Canary Islands. | 再运去加那利群岛 |
[1:04:13] | The air force has a nuclear assessment team. Call them… | 空军有核武评估小组 叫他们… |
[1:04:16] | Jack, it got put on a cargo freighter, headed for the East Coast. | 那货箱上了货机 送去东岸了 |
[1:04:21] | – What? – Baltimore. It’s coming here. | -什么 -巴尔的摩 送来这儿 |
[1:04:34] | It’s a great view from the Budweiser blimp as we count down to game time. | 飞船外景色一流 球赛快将开始 |
[1:04:39] | We’ll have the pre- game festivities | 赛前活动多姿多采 |
[1:04:41] | as well as the arrival of the nation’s number one football fan in a moment. | 而全国头号球迷也快将到场 |
[1:04:46] | Then conquer we must | *誓要达成目标* |
[1:04:51] | For our cause it is just | *全因这是正义的使命* |
[1:04:56] | And this be our motto | *我们以此为座右铭* |
[1:05:01] | In God is our trust | *相信上帝* |
[1:05:06] | And the star-spangled banner | *满布星号的旗帜* |
[1:05:11] | Forever shall wave | *永远飘扬* |
[1:05:20] | O’er the land of the free… | *在自由的国土上…* |
[1:05:26] | Get me the duty officer! | 快联络值勤官 |
[1:05:29] | Home of the brave | *勇者之乡* |
[1:05:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, | 各位 有请美国总统 |
[1:05:49] | Robert Fowler! | 霍罗拔 |
[1:05:56] | Showtime. | 要出场了 |
[1:06:28] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:06:37] | 15 yard penalty, first down. | 15码罚球 第一个死球 |
[1:06:40] | That’s the way! | 打得好 |
[1:06:49] | Shit. | 混帐 |
[1:07:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:07:13] | – Hello? – Sir! | -喂 -局长 |
[1:07:15] | – Hello? – Sir! | -喂 -局长 |
[1:07:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:07:40] | – Cabot. – It’s Ryan. | -比尔·卡伯特 -是杰克 |
[1:07:44] | – What? – The bomb is in play. | -什么事 -核弹已送来 |
[1:07:47] | The AFRAT team are meeting me at the docks in 20 minutes to try to find it. | 搜索队20分钟后在码头跟我会合 |
[1:07:53] | – What docks? – Baltimore. | -什么码头 -巴尔的摩 |
[1:07:56] | – You’re breaking up. What did you say? – Baltimore. | -什么 你说什么 -巴尔的摩 |
[1:08:00] | – I’m losing you. I’ll call you back… – Baltimore. | -我待会给你电话 -巴尔的摩 |
[1:08:06] | Sir! | 局长 |
[1:08:34] | John! Red-Green! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 阿尊 红组 绿组 快走 |
[1:08:37] | Move it! Let’s go! | 快送总统走 |
[1:08:49] | Move! Go, go, go, go! Move! | 赶快 快走 |
[1:09:00] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:02] | Some Russian scientists made a nuclear bomb. It’s arrived in Baltimore. | 俄国佬制造了核弹 还送来这儿 |
[1:09:07] | – Get those people out of the stadium. – Stay down! | -快疏散观众 -趴下来 |
[1:09:32] | The President has been taken off the field. | 总统突然被护送离场 |
[1:09:35] | – 407. – Thanks, JJ. | -407号 -劳驾 |
[1:10:25] | Clearly something has happened of tremendous proportions. | 显然发生了大规模的爆炸 |
[1:10:29] | We have no word as to what but there is an enormous cloud over… | 起因不明 但空中有一大团云… |
[1:11:09] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[1:11:17] | Mr President! Are you all right? | 总统先生 你没事吧 |
[1:11:20] | He’s stuck. Get out of the way. | 他被困在车内 走开 |
[1:11:27] | Mr President, are you all right? | 总统先生 你没事吧 |
[1:11:34] | Are you all right, Mr President? This is the marines, sir. | 你没事吧 我们是海军陆战队 |
[1:11:37] | I need your help, Danny. | 丹尼 过来帮忙 |
[1:11:39] | Alvarez, get me a stretcher, now! | 艾华 快拿担架来 |
[1:11:45] | You got the stretcher? | 你拿担架来 |
[1:11:54] | – You got the stretcher? – No, I don’t want one. | -你拿担架来 -不用了 |
[1:11:58] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走… |
[1:12:02] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:12:12] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:12:21] | Go, go! Close them off! Go on up! | 赶快 行了 起飞 |
[1:12:48] | Mr President… | 总统先生… |
[1:12:50] | There’s been a nuclear explosion in America. You must come with us now. | 美国发生核爆 请你马上来 |
[1:12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:57] | We don’t know who or how. But it wasn’t us. | 不知谁在搞鬼 但肯定不是我们 |
[1:13:02] | After Grozny you hope it wasn’t us. | 继格罗兹尼…你希望不是我们做 |
[1:13:06] | We are drafting a strong denial for you. | 正草拟一份声明让你作强烈否认 |
[1:13:09] | And a statement of sympathy. | 还要表示慰问的 |
[1:13:12] | And Yuri… order all military on the alert. | 尤里…下令三军作好戒备 |
[1:15:02] | Hey! It’s Ryan. | 是杰克 |
[1:15:04] | – Jack, where are you? – Somewhere outside Baltimore. | -你在哪里 -巴尔的摩市外 |
[1:15:08] | – Cabot got the President out. – Where is he now? | -老卡救了总统 -他在哪儿 |
[1:15:11] | They’re taking him airborne, on NAOC. | 他会留在飞机上 |
[1:15:13] | They think it might be the Russians. | 上头认为 应该是俄军做的好事 |
[1:15:18] | It wasn’t the Russians. I gotta talk to Cabot. Patch me through to the plane. | 不是 我要找老卡 帮我联络他 |
[1:15:23] | Cabot’s not on the plane. | 他不在机上 |
[1:15:24] | We don’t know where he is. Call back in an hour. | 他下落不明 一小时后你再来电 |
[1:15:27] | We don’t have an hour. Fowler’s gonna want to hit back now. | 时间无多 总统随时准备还击 |
[1:15:33] | Listen. We have to prove it wasn’t the Russians before he’s convinced it is. | 要赶快向他证明 这不是俄军做的 |
[1:15:38] | Can you get back to Langley? | 你可以回来兰利吗 |
[1:15:41] | There’s no time. The radiation assessment team, where are they? | 没时间 辐射评估小组在哪里 |
[1:15:46] | Stambler Tunnels, south of the city. | 市区南面的斯谭拿隧道 |
[1:15:47] | Stambler Tunnels, south of the city. | 市区南面的斯谭拿隧道 |
[1:15:50] | The prevailing winds are blowing the fallout to the east and north. | 正在吹盛行风 东 北还有落尘 |
[1:15:53] | As long as you stay south you’re OK. | 你留在南面就较安全 |
[1:15:58] | – Mr President, are you all right? – How the hell do you think I am? | -你没事吧 -你说呢 |
[1:16:02] | – How many casualties? – We don’t know. | -有多少伤亡 -不知道 |
[1:16:04] | – How the hell did it get there? – We don’t know. Radar didn’t pick it up. | -核弹怎么来的 -雷达侦测不到 |
[1:16:10] | – Well, how is Cabot? Where is he? – I don’t know. | -老卡呢 他在哪里 -我不知道 |
[1:16:14] | – What do you know? – I don’t know, all right? I don’t know! | -那你知道什么 -我一无所知 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t know! | 我一无所知 |
[1:16:31] | – General, Kondor is not on board. – Send the AFRAT team. | -康达没上机 -派搜索队去找 |
[1:16:37] | Mr President, I recommend we move to DEFCON-2. | 总统 我建议进入二级紧急状态 |
[1:16:40] | Where’s our intelligence? | 我们的情报如何 |
[1:16:42] | Russian air defences are at their highest level. | 俄国空军防御处于最高戒备状态 |
[1:16:44] | Maybe they’re afraid of being attacked. I can’t get this goddamn chair open! | 他们或怕遇袭 我拉不开这张椅 |
[1:16:48] | We’re about to take off. | 准备起飞 |
[1:16:50] | – We don’t know who did it… – We think the Russians… | -不知是谁搞鬼 -应该是俄军… |
[1:16:53] | – You think? – Sir, DEFCON- 2. | -该是 -进入二级紧急状态吧 |
[1:16:55] | – We’re groping in the dark… – This is too much goddamn bullshit! | -我们在揣测… -都是废话 |
[1:17:01] | And not enough fact. | 还不够证据 |
[1:17:18] | The blast crater is about 100, 150 yards wide, | 弹坑有100至150码那么大 |
[1:17:22] | which suggests a low- yield device, | 这核弹威力不是太大 |
[1:17:25] | quite a bit smaller than the Hiroshima bomb. | 比落在广岛的原子弹还要小 |
[1:17:28] | A quarter of a square mile around the stadium is just gone. | 球场周围四分一平方哩之地被毁 |
[1:17:32] | Beyond that, buildings remain, heavily damaged, for another quarter mile. | 外围的大厦没倒塌 但损毁严重 |
[1:17:37] | The damage tapers off the farther you get from Ground Zero. | 离核爆区越远 破坏越小 |
[1:17:50] | Dubinin. | 都宾 |
[1:17:51] | Herr Haft has left for America. Now we are counting on you. | 哈夫去了美国 现在就靠你了 |
[1:17:58] | I assure you, I will earn every pfennig. | 我保证我物有所值 |
[1:18:04] | Attention. | 立正 |
[1:18:06] | You’ve heard of the bomb in the USA. | 你们也知道美国发生核爆 |
[1:18:09] | What you haven’t heard is that 15 minutes ago | 但你们不知道15分钟前 |
[1:18:11] | an American ICBM hit Moscow. | 美国发射洲际弹道导弹攻莫斯科 |
[1:18:16] | We are to retaliate against an American aircraft carrier in the North Sea. | 我们要打美军在北海的航空母舰 |
[1:18:23] | Man your aircraft. | 快准备出动 |
[1:18:48] | The ash isn’t radioactive. | 灰烬没有辐射性 |
[1:18:50] | The winds are blowing the fallout to sea. | 盛行风把落尘吹向大海 |
[1:18:52] | Captain. Jack Ryan, CIA. | 上尉 中情局杰克·雷恩 |
[1:18:54] | Lorna Shiro. You need to wait outside. | 冼罗娜 你要在外边等 |
[1:18:58] | I need to know all you know about the bomb. | 把你对核弹所知的都告诉我 |
[1:19:00] | We’re collecting samples. Get in line and we’ll have the report out tomorrow. | 我们在采集样本 明天会有公布 |
[1:19:07] | Captain, I need to know now where this bomb came from, | 上尉 我要知道核弹从哪儿来的 |
[1:19:11] | or even where it didn’t come from or there may not be a tomorrow. | 或是它不是从哪来 否则没明天 |
[1:19:16] | Shit. Wesson, where are you? | 混帐 阿韦 你在哪里 |
[1:19:19] | About a quarter mile from Ground Zero. | 离核爆区四分之一哩 |
[1:19:21] | This is about as far as we’ll go. My feet are sizzling. | 已尽力而为 脚板快被烤熟了 |
[1:19:26] | I’m getting rads nearly the limit of our gear. | 辐射度接近装备所能抵御的上限 |
[1:19:29] | – OK. Cut the rover loose and get out. – Roger that. | -小队马上撤退 -收到 |
[1:19:43] | Dillon, the crate the bomb was shipped in. Somebody had to sign for it at port. | 装核弹的货箱在码头该有人签收 |
[1:19:48] | Customs must have a database. Get me a name. Where’s Cabot? | 海关定有记录 老卡在哪里 |
[1:19:52] | No one knows. We’re checking the hospitals. | 不知所踪 我们在查看各医院 |
[1:19:55] | – Have you tried Memorial? – He wouldn’t be there. | -找过纪念医院 -他不在那里 |
[1:19:57] | No, I mean… Is it still… | 不 我是指医院没… |
[1:20:03] | It’s Cathy’s hospital. | 那是卡丝工作的医院 |
[1:20:06] | As far as I know it’s still there, but the phones are down. | 医院没被炸毁 但电话失灵 |
[1:20:09] | All right. Can you keep checking? Thanks. | 请你继续追查 麻烦你 |
[1:20:15] | They could have launched a cruise missile. | 他们本可以发射巡航导弹 |
[1:20:19] | – We don’t know that this is Russia. – We don’t know it’s not. | -不肯定是俄军所为 -但也许是 |
[1:20:22] | If they were sending us a message, | 若他们要我们知难而退 |
[1:20:25] | they’d want us to know it was them. | 那该会说这是他们做的 |
[1:20:28] | Except they could inspire the confusion we’re going through now. | 除了他们想故弄玄虚 声东击西 |
[1:20:32] | Mr President, we’re uplinked. | 总统先生 准备好通讯了 |
[1:20:38] | President Nemerov, there’s been a major nuclear event in the United States. | 尼总统 美国发生严重核爆事件 |
[1:20:44] | Loss of life is severe. | 死伤惨重 |
[1:20:46] | – It was no accident. – It was not an accident. | -这绝不是意外 -这绝不是意外 |
[1:20:49] | We don’t yet know where it came from, we don’t… | 我们还不知道核弹从哪儿来… |
[1:20:52] | We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. Rest assured… | 我们还没确定核弹的来源… |
[1:20:58] | We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. | 我们还没确定核弹的来源 |
[1:21:03] | But rest assured those responsible will be dealt with most severely. | 但可保证 我国定将严惩真凶 |
[1:21:10] | He’s fishing. | 他在试探我们 |
[1:21:13] | Send our reply. | 给他回复 |
[1:21:17] | Whoa, that was a little fast. | 这么快有回应 |
[1:21:19] | “Please accept the deepest sympathies of the Russian people.” | 请接受俄国人民最深切的慰问 |
[1:21:22] | “If it was deliberate, this is a crime without precedent.” | 若是蓄意施袭 诚是空前的暴行 |
[1:21:26] | “What madman would do such a thing and for what purpose?” | 是哪个疯子所为 目的何在 |
[1:21:29] | “You must believe that Russia had nothing to do with this infamous act.” | 敬请相信俄国与此暴行绝无关连 |
[1:21:33] | It’s canned. He prepared that in advance. | 是预谋 他早有此着 |
[1:21:37] | President Nemerov, we’ve no reason to suspect Russian involvement… | 尼总统 如今我们无理由怀疑 |
[1:21:42] | …at this time… | 俄国与此事有关 |
[1:21:44] | …but we will protect ourselves from further aggression. | 但我们会竭力自卫 免再受袭击 |
[1:21:50] | He thinks we did this. | 他认为是我们做的 |
[1:21:53] | We must demonstrate the strength of our weapons. | 我们必须显示军力 |
[1:21:56] | They have to understand that attacking Russia would be suicide. | 让他们明白攻打俄国就是找死 |
[1:22:02] | Increase the alert status. | 加强戒备 |
[1:22:42] | TAO, EW. I’m picking up intermittent radar, bearing 020. | 接收到间断的讯号 方位020 |
[1:22:48] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[1:22:52] | Now it’s gone. | 没有了 |
[1:23:02] | There. It’s a weak signal. | 这儿 但讯号微弱 |
[1:23:04] | TAO, inbound contact. | 有敌机来袭 |
[1:23:12] | Multiples on the same bearing. | 相同方位有多架敌机 |
[1:23:16] | – Vampire, vampire! – Fast movers inbound. | -注意 -敌机迅速来袭 |
[1:23:18] | I got seven, eight, nine of them! | 有七 八 九架敌机 |
[1:23:46] | The missiles definitely came from Russian aircraft. | 导弹是从俄军战机发射的 |
[1:23:49] | Grennel thinks he can save the ship, but flight ops are out. | 母舰还保得住 但不能执行任务 |
[1:23:55] | I ordered no such attack. | 我没下令攻打航空母舰 |
[1:23:58] | You must not respond to this action until we investigate all possibilities. | 请保持冷静 先让我们调查清楚 |
[1:24:01] | “…until we investigate all possibilities.” | 先让我们调查清楚 |
[1:24:04] | Like you did in Chechnya? | 正如车臣事件 |
[1:24:06] | Mr President, who is in control of your armed forces? | 尼总统 谁在控制你的军队 |
[1:24:12] | You dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. | 是你们在广岛投掷原子弹 |
[1:24:15] | You dropped the bomb on Nagasaki. | 是你们在长崎投掷原子弹 |
[1:24:18] | Do not lecture me on Chechnya. | 别拿车臣事件来教训我 |
[1:24:21] | “…lecture me on Chechnya.” | 拿车臣事件来教训我 |
[1:24:25] | Mr President, we are now at a de facto state of war with the Russians. | 事实上现在我们已跟俄国开战 |
[1:24:37] | John Clark was in Haifa yesterday. We have to find him right away. | 昨天勒约翰在海法 定要找到他 |
[1:24:43] | Wow. Look at that gadolinium reading. | 看看钆的含量读数 |
[1:24:45] | Yeah. The mass fraction is huge. | 质量数很高 |
[1:24:47] | OK, connect me to Dillon. I’ll hold. | 快联络迪伦 我会等 |
[1:24:51] | There it is. Savannah River. | 就在这儿 萨凡纳河 |
[1:24:56] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah, what? | -没错 -什么没错 |
[1:24:59] | They had a gadolinium problem. | 那边有钆的问题 |
[1:25:00] | Hanford does it another way, and generate too much promethium. | 汉福的做法不对 产生太多钇 |
[1:25:04] | Hold on. Can you translate that into English? | 慢着 你可否解释清楚一点 |
[1:25:09] | This plutonium came from the DOE plant at Savannah River, February ’68, | 68年2月铀来自河上这间工厂 |
[1:25:13] | from K reactor. We even know which part of K reactor. | 源自K反应堆 还知道是哪部分 |
[1:25:17] | – Wait. This is our plutonium? – Made in the USA. | -这是我们造的铀 -美国产品 |
[1:25:24] | Dillon, you’ve got to find Cabot. | 迪伦 我一定要找到老卡 |
[1:25:33] | Are you advocating we launch a first strike? | 你想说服我们发动第一击 |
[1:25:36] | It is not a first strike! There’s already been a first strike, and a second. | 不是 已经有第一击 事已至此 |
[1:25:41] | – Don’t you get it? – No, I don’t get it! | -你还不明白 -我不明白 |
[1:25:44] | I don’t understand why we have to nuke them! It’s not reasonable. | 为何要用核弹 这不合理 |
[1:25:48] | Sidney, goddamn it! | 悉尼 混帐 |
[1:25:50] | They practically sank an aircraft carrier! | 他们打沉我们的航空母舰 |
[1:25:53] | Their missile silos are hot. We’re getting bullshit from Nemerov. | 他们准备开战 老尼又废话连篇 |
[1:25:57] | Let’s not forget how this started. They tried to kill me, remember? | 别忘了是谁先动手 他们要我死 |
[1:26:02] | Don’t fucking tell me to be reasonable! | 所以别劝我讲理 |
[1:26:09] | Please come to the triage tent on the side of the building. | 请来大厦旁边的鉴别分类营 |
[1:26:14] | We will help you find who you are looking for, | 我们协助你找伤者 |
[1:26:17] | but we are low on blood supply. | 但我们的血包供应不足 |
[1:26:47] | Sir? | 局长 |
[1:26:50] | Sir? | 局长 |
[1:26:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:26:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:01] | – President? – The President’s fine. | -总统 -他平安无恙 |
[1:27:05] | He’s fine. Sir… | 他没事 局长… |
[1:27:08] | The bomb. The plutonium… | 那核弹 铀元素 |
[1:27:11] | – Wife. – What? | -太太 -什么 |
[1:27:14] | Wife. | 太太 |
[1:27:15] | Your wife? I’m sure she’s fine. She’s in DC. | 你太太 她没事 在华盛顿 |
[1:27:19] | The blast radius wasn’t that… | 核爆范围不是… |
[1:27:24] | …it wasn’t that wide. | 那么大 |
[1:27:25] | …it wasn’t that wide. | 那么大 |
[1:27:29] | Sir, listen to me. | 局长 听我说 |
[1:27:32] | The plutonium was ours. | 那些铀是我们的 |
[1:27:36] | John Clark’s in Haifa to track down the arms dealer. I can’t get hold of him. | 阿勒去追查军火商 我找不到他 |
[1:27:42] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:27:47] | Girl… girlfriend. | 女…女朋友 |
[1:27:52] | She… | 她… |
[1:27:55] | She works in Baltimore, so… | 她在巴尔的摩工作 所以… |
[1:27:58] | …I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[1:28:03] | Spinnaker. | 斯纳加 |
[1:28:04] | – What? – Spinnaker. | -什么 -斯纳加 |
[1:28:12] | Sir? | 局长 |
[1:28:15] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[1:28:49] | Yeah. We found the receiver address for the crate. | 我们查到接收货箱的人的地址 |
[1:28:53] | Port of Baltimore. Can you get to the docks? | 巴尔的摩港口 你可以去码头吗 |
[1:28:56] | Find the Transcon warehouse. The name on the manifest is Mason. | 找捷运货仓 收货人姓马 |
[1:29:01] | Sorry, I need this truck. | 对不起 我急需这部车 |
[1:29:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:30:17] | Shit. | 混帐 |
[1:31:23] | Sir, we’ve come up with another alternative. | 总统 我们想到另一个对策 |
[1:31:26] | A conventional attack on the airbase where the carrier attack originated. | 反攻发动袭击航空母舰的空军基地 |
[1:31:31] | – It’s a measured response. – Non- nuclear. | -有限度的还击 -不用核武 |
[1:31:35] | – Is it strong enough? – Smart bombs and F- 16s. | -够强烈吗 -灵巧弹和F16战机 |
[1:31:39] | Can’t afford for them to see us as weak. | 我们绝不能示弱 |
[1:31:42] | They’ve got to know we have the guts to take it to the next level. | 要让他们知道我们绝不好惹的 |
[1:31:47] | I think they’ll get that message. | 他们会明白这一点 |
[1:31:54] | Hit ’em. | 动手吧 |
[1:32:08] | Eagles Nest, this is Eagle One. We have target acquired. Target is lit. | 鹰巢 这是一号 我们瞄准目标 |
[1:32:28] | To make no response is to invite a greater attack. | 不作反击就等于坐以待毙 |
[1:32:31] | American submarines from Norfolk and Kings Bay are putting to sea. | 诺福克和金斯湾的潜艇已出动 |
[1:32:35] | They carry Trident D3 missiles. A first strike weapon. | 载有D3三叉式导弹 第一击武器 |
[1:32:41] | Fowler is not so insane as to launch a first strike. | 老霍不会疯得发动第一击 |
[1:32:44] | Perhaps he doesn’t think it’s the first strike. | 也许他不认为这是第一击 |
[1:32:46] | Once their Stealth bombers go up, we will have no choice. | 他们出动轰炸机 我们就没选择 |
[1:32:50] | That will be the sign. | 这会是个征兆 |
[1:32:52] | How do we convince him not to launch his bombers? | 怎么说服他别出动轰炸机 |
[1:32:55] | – Maybe we should… – Bring our missiles to highest alert. | -我们该… -导弹处于高度戒备 |
[1:33:00] | They’d be crazy to attack then. | 那他们一定是疯了才会施袭 |
[1:33:06] | Can I have your attention? | 请各位注意 |
[1:33:08] | The generator has gone out. | 发电机失灵 |
[1:33:11] | There’s broken glass everywhere. Stay where you are. We will get back to… | 四处是玻璃碎 别乱动 我们… |
[1:33:16] | OK, fine. Please, stay where you are. We’ll get you one by one. | 好了 别乱动 我们会照料你们 |
[1:33:34] | Sir, can you hear me? Can you feel your arms and legs? | 你听见吗 手脚有知觉吗 |
[1:33:38] | A 9% IV and morphine drip. | 9%静脉注射和吗啡滴注 |
[1:33:41] | Sir, we’re gonna take care of you. | 先生 我们会照顾你 |
[1:33:43] | What have you got? | 这个伤者怎么样 |
[1:33:46] | What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it? | 要是救不了的 应该怎么做 |
[1:33:48] | What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it? | 要是救不了的 应该怎么做 |
[1:33:50] | Whatever we can. | 尽力而为 |
[1:33:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:34:01] | Bill Cabot died. | 比尔·卡伯特死了 |
[1:34:07] | I’m really sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:34:11] | This can’t be happening. | 不会是这样的 |
[1:34:29] | Sir, we have a call from Langley. | 部长 兰利有电话来 |
[1:34:34] | Thank you. | 劳驾 |
[1:34:38] | – Becker. – This is Jack Ryan. | -阿贝 -这是杰克·雷恩 |
[1:34:40] | Great. The Nemerov apologist. | 太好了 是老尼的辩护者 |
[1:34:44] | Sir, this bomb was not Nemerov. I know this guy. | 那核弹不是老尼的 我了解他 |
[1:34:48] | You said that after Grozny. Put it in your report. | 车臣事件你也这么说 写报告吧 |
[1:34:51] | The plutonium… | 那些铀… |
[1:35:07] | Seems unusual to find radiation poisoning here. | 没想到这儿会出现辐射污染 |
[1:35:11] | I have never seen such a thing. | 这是前所未见的 |
[1:35:14] | That is why we published the case on the internet, to seek help. | 所以我们在网上公布此事来求助 |
[1:35:18] | – How did he say it happened? – He will not talk about it. | -他说起因是什么 -他不肯说 |
[1:35:31] | Was anyone else exposed to the materials that made you sick? | 其他人感染辐射令你病倒了 |
[1:35:41] | Mr Ghazi, I’m not the police. | 嘉先生 我不是警察 |
[1:35:46] | I’m a physician. I assure you anything you say stays between us. | 我是医生 我会保守秘密 |
[1:35:56] | My friend and I find bomb. | 我朋友和我找到一个核弹 |
[1:36:02] | We sell to a man who buys such things. | 把它卖给一个军火商 |
[1:36:10] | Was it this man? | 是这个人吗 |
[1:36:19] | Other people may have come in contact with that bomb. | 其他人也许接触过这核弹 |
[1:36:24] | We must help them. | 我们要救他们 |
[1:36:37] | I am… going to die? | 我…快要死吗 |
[1:36:42] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:36:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:37:01] | His name is Olson. | 他叫奥森 |
[1:37:08] | He live in Damascus. | 住在大马士革 |
[1:37:29] | Oh, yeah. We’re getting it all. | 行了 收到资料了 |
[1:37:34] | A nuclear strike on Colorado Springs would take out NORAD. | 核武攻斯普林斯可破坏北美空防 |
[1:37:38] | It would limit their ability to launch a counter- attack. | 那他们就不能够还击 |
[1:37:42] | How many people live in Colorado Springs? | 斯普林斯有多少人口 |
[1:37:46] | Three or four hundred thousand. | 三 四十万人 |
[1:37:50] | Mr President, to use nuclear weapons against the Americans… | 总统先生 用核武攻美国 |
[1:37:54] | …would be to cross a threshold. | 就等于向他们宣战 |
[1:37:56] | They think we already have. Should we now wait for them to annihilate us? | 他们早已这么想 我们等什么 |
[1:38:03] | I cannot stop what I did not start. | 不是我惹的祸我阻止不了 |
[1:38:10] | Mr President, we need you to initiate snapcount. | 总统先生 你要下令采取行动 |
[1:38:14] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[1:38:16] | We prepare to take out their land- based missiles with a nuclear strike, | 用核武摧毁他们陆上的导弹基地 |
[1:38:21] | find and kill their subs, knock out the planes they have on the ground | 炸毁他们的潜艇或地上的飞机 |
[1:38:25] | and mobilise our fighters to destroy the ones they already have in the air. | 还出动战机 攻击已在空中的敌军 |
[1:38:31] | What are our chances? | 胜算有多大 |
[1:38:33] | David? | 大卫 |
[1:38:38] | Odds are we leave Nemerov in a pretty pickle. | 我们会令老尼陷于困境 |
[1:38:42] | He’ll be left with, at best, a few hundred nukes, | 他剩下的核弹最多有几百个 |
[1:38:45] | the ones we can’t find. | 那是我们找不到的 |
[1:38:48] | Mostly the… smaller, more mobile, less accurate kind. | 它们较小型 易运送 没那么准 |
[1:38:53] | All those can do is target our cities. | 而它们的目标会是我们的城市 |
[1:38:56] | But he knows to an absolute certainty that we will respond against his cities. | 但他心知我们一定会以眼还眼 |
[1:39:07] | I spent my entire adult life wanting to be president. | 我毕生想做一个总统 |
[1:39:13] | This is my presidency? | 任期就此结束 |
[1:39:17] | Sir, I think he’ll keep his 300 nukes as a deterrent against any future aggressor. | 他会留三百个核弹以备不时之需 |
[1:39:22] | I think he’ll push back from the table and call it a night. | 这晚他应该会暂时就此罢手 |
[1:39:29] | I’m giving the order for snapcount. Maximum readiness. | 我下令采取行动 准备用核武 |
[1:39:43] | Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler. | 奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款 |
[1:39:48] | Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler. | 奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款 |
[1:39:49] | Dillon, find out who Dressler is. Jack, I want you out of there. | 快查这人底细…杰克 你快走 |
[1:39:53] | – I’m at the docks. – Look for the name Dressler. | -我在码头 -调查这个斯拿 |
[1:39:56] | No. Jack, get out. Dillon, call the Baltimore PD, give them the address. | 杰克 你快走…给巴市警局这地址 |
[1:40:00] | – Wait for the cops. – I’ll call you back. | -等警察来 -我会再联络你 |
[1:41:28] | Who’s Dressler? | 斯拿是什么人 |
[1:41:34] | Where is he, goddamn it? | 斯拿在哪里 可恶 |
[1:41:36] | Where is Dressler? | 斯拿在哪里 |
[1:41:39] | Police! Put your hands up! | 警察 举高双手 |
[1:41:42] | – Where’s Dressler? – Are you Jack Ryan? | -斯拿在哪里 -你是杰克·雷恩 |
[1:41:45] | – Where’s Dressler, goddamn it? – Let him go! | -斯拿在哪里 -放手 |
[1:41:49] | Where’s Dressler? Where is he? | 斯拿在哪里 快说 |
[1:41:55] | Langley said you might need help. | 兰利说你需要帮助 |
[1:41:58] | – I gotta get to the Pentagon. – I think I can help you with that. | -我要去国防部 -我可以帮你忙 |
[1:42:22] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[1:42:24] | Their Stealth bombers have left Aviano. | 他们的轰炸机已离开阿维艾诺 |
[1:42:29] | That is the sign. | 他们有所行动 |
[1:42:32] | Shoot them down. | 快把它们击落 |
[1:42:40] | God protect us. | 愿主保佑 |
[1:42:43] | Mr President, they’re scrambling their fighters. We’re out of time. | 他们的战机紧急起飞 时间无多 |
[1:42:50] | – Dave! – He has a heart condition. | -大卫 -他心脏病发 |
[1:42:53] | – Get a doctor. – Mr President. | -快找医生 -总统先生 |
[1:42:55] | – Where’s your nitro? – I said get a doctor! | -你的药呢 -我说叫医生来 |
[1:42:57] | – Mr President. – Take him to my quarters. | -总统先生 -扶他去我的房间 |
[1:43:01] | Colonel, bring in the launch codes. | 上校 拿系统密码机来 |
[1:43:20] | Dressler’s an Austrian manufacturer, billionaire. | 斯拿是奥地利商人 是亿万富翁 |
[1:43:24] | His father was executed at Nuremberg. | 他父亲在纽伦堡被处决 |
[1:43:26] | He bought a seat in parliament | 他买到国会议席 |
[1:43:28] | and got booted out for saying pro- Nazi things. | 但因说了拥护纳粹言论而被撵走 |
[1:43:31] | Rudy, get me through to the President. | 快让我跟总统说清楚 |
[1:43:33] | I can’t do it, Jack. They’re in the snapcount. | 不行 他们正采取核武行动 |
[1:43:36] | – There’s no way in. – Bullshit. | -没法联络他们 -废话 |
[1:44:14] | – I can do that for you, sir. – No, it’s fine. Got some dirt on it. | -让我帮你 -不 卡上有泥巴 |
[1:44:18] | – Can I see it? We’re on high alert. – I understand. | -给我看 现在高度戒备 -我知道 |
[1:44:21] | – Sir, put the card down. – Back off. | -先生 把卡放下 -退后 |
[1:44:24] | – I am ordering you… – Back off! | -我命令你… -退后 |
[1:44:27] | Step back now! I am ordering you to take a step back! Put… | 快停手 我命令你快停手 |
[1:44:43] | General, there’s a Dr Ryan from the CIA. | 上将 中情局的杰克·雷恩来了 |
[1:44:46] | He wants to enter NMCC. He’s unescorted. | 他要求进入NMCC 他独自来的 |
[1:44:49] | – What’s he want? – You, sir. | -他想怎样 -见你 |
[1:44:51] | I have a message from Director Cabot that I need to transmit over the hotline. | 我要传达卡局长的口信给总统 |
[1:44:57] | – What’s your authorisation? – I don’t have one. | -谁批准你这样做 -没有人 |
[1:45:00] | – Where’s Cabot? – Cabot’s dead, sir. | -卡局长呢 -他已死了 |
[1:45:03] | I need to get this information sent. | 我要传口信 |
[1:45:05] | Not without authorisation. Get him out. | 要先得批准 带他走 |
[1:45:08] | Wait! General! The President is basing his decisions on bad information! | 上将 总统根据错误情报下决定 |
[1:45:14] | If you shut me out, your family and my family | 若你不理我 你和我的家人 |
[1:45:17] | and 25 million other families will be dead in 30 minutes. | 和2500万家庭会在半小时内丧命 |
[1:45:27] | My orders are to get this information to the people who make the decisions. | 我的职责是给决策者准确的情报 |
[1:45:32] | I just need to send some information. | 我只是想传达情报 |
[1:45:36] | What makes you think the President will listen to you? | 总统为什么要听你说 |
[1:45:43] | He doesn’t have to. | 他没此必要 |
[1:45:45] | How close are the bombers? | 轰炸机有多接近 |
[1:45:48] | They’re slipping in and out of radar over Poland. | 它们进出波兰上空 |
[1:45:59] | Activate the missile regiments. | 出动导弹兵团 |
[1:46:11] | The launch sequence takes a minute to process after you give the order. | 系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动 |
[1:46:14] | Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed. | 下令前 要先核对身分 |
[1:46:24] | Mine is the… My number is… | 我的号码是… |
[1:46:28] | …the third one… third number down from the top. | 数下来…第三个号码 |
[1:46:32] | Your orders, sir? | 你的命令是什么 |
[1:46:34] | – Strike. – I’m sorry, sir? | -出击 -抱歉 总统 |
[1:46:37] | I give the order to strike. | 我下令出击 |
[1:46:40] | Under the two-man rule, the order to strike must now be confirmed. | 要马上作两人授命 下令出击 |
[1:46:46] | Bob, for the love of God. | 罗拔 看在老天份上 |
[1:46:49] | Just do it. | 动手好了 |
[1:46:56] | Sidney Owens, Secretary of State. It’s the fourth number down. | 国务卿奥悉尼 第四个号码 |
[1:47:09] | The order to strike has now been confirmed by the two- man rule. | 已作了两人授命 下令出击 |
[1:47:13] | NMCC, strike order has been confirmed. Start the sequence. | 出击的命令已确定 启动系统 |
[1:47:17] | – We’ve got activity on the hotline. – They’ve had their chance. | -热线有动静 -早已给他们机会 |
[1:47:20] | No, somebody’s talking to the Kremlin. | 不 有人在跟老尼通话 |
[1:47:28] | It says, “America has been the victim of a terrorist attack.” | 说美国是恐怖袭击的受害者 |
[1:47:32] | As you can imagine, there has been much confusion here… | 你应该想像得到…我方有不少揣测 |
[1:47:37] | …and fear. | 人心惶惶 |
[1:47:39] | But we know the weapon was not Russian. | 但我们知道不是俄国动武 |
[1:47:42] | “But we know the weapon was not Russian.” | 但我们知道不是俄国动武 |
[1:47:46] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:47:55] | Type exactly what I say. | 照我说的打 |
[1:47:58] | Who are we talking to? | 你究竟是谁 |
[1:48:03] | Ryan. I met you in Moscow with Bill Cabot. | 杰克 我跟局长在莫斯科见过你 |
[1:48:07] | He died today in Baltimore. | 今天他在巴尔的摩死了 |
[1:48:09] | – Cut him off. – Launch sequence has begun. | -中止通讯 -已启动核武系统 |
[1:48:12] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[1:48:14] | a neo-fascist named Dressler bought an A-bomb on the black market. | 新法西斯主义者斯拿买了原子弹 |
[1:48:18] | – Cut him off. – The system can’t be cut off. | -中止通讯 -无法中止系统操作 |
[1:48:22] | Then get someone to stop him. | 那快找人阻止他 |
[1:48:24] | He paid three disaffected Russian… | 他雇用三个俄罗斯… |
[1:48:26] | “scientists to make the bomb active.” | 科学家修复原子弹 |
[1:48:29] | “He shipped it to the US, where a man named Mason” | 然后把它送来美国 一个姓马的 |
[1:48:32] | was hired to deliver the bomb and set our countries on a collision course. | 是他搞鬼 令我们两国起纷争 |
[1:48:37] | This is madness. He is CIA. | 胡说八道 他是中情局 |
[1:48:41] | We cannot hang our fate on the word of their spy. | 我们绝不能听信他们的间谍 |
[1:48:45] | What is the harm of listening a bit more? | 听多一点没害处吧 |
[1:48:53] | What are you asking of me? | 你想我怎么做 |
[1:49:04] | Back down. | 就此罢手 |
[1:49:10] | What guarantee do I have that President Fowler will follow suit? | 有什么可保证霍总统也会收手 |
[1:49:15] | None. | 没有保证 |
[1:49:20] | You see? He is wasting time. | 看见吗 他在浪费时间 |
[1:49:23] | We must launch now. We have only moments. | 我们得出击 时间无多 |
[1:49:28] | Sir, I know you had nothing to do with the Baltimore bomb | 我知道你跟巴尔的摩的核爆无关 |
[1:49:32] | and you know you didn’t, but you’re still about to launch a nuclear strike. | 你也知道 但你还是要攻打我们 |
[1:49:37] | – Yes, sir. That’s all, Dr Ryan. – This is about fear. | -说够了 -这都是恐惧之故 |
[1:49:40] | Fear of your missiles, fear of our subs. | 害怕你们的导弹 我们的潜艇 |
[1:49:43] | Fear of being weak, of making a mistake, | 害怕做弱者 害怕犯错 |
[1:49:45] | the fear of the other guy that had us build these bombs in the first place! | 害怕对方率先制造这些烂核弹 |
[1:49:53] | It stopped. | 没通讯了 |
[1:49:57] | They cut him off. | 他们中止了他的通讯 |
[1:49:59] | They are going to strike. | 他们会出击 |
[1:50:01] | Prepare the launch orders now. | 准备启动核武系统 |
[1:50:19] | 30 seconds to launch. | 30秒后发射 |
[1:50:21] | Oh, my God. Mr President? | 老天…总统先生 |
[1:50:33] | We will maintain our defensive alert for the moment, | 暂时我们会保持在防卫戒备状态 |
[1:50:36] | but our offensive forces are withdrawn. | 但是已撤退攻击部队 |
[1:50:39] | “If you match this, | 若你照这样做 |
[1:50:40] | I propose a phased mutual stand down over five hours.” | 我建议双方撤消备战状态 |
[1:50:46] | Stop the launch sequence. | 关闭核武系统 |
[1:50:48] | Lasseter here. Flash override. Stop the sequence! | 这是莱上将 马上关闭核武系统 |
[1:50:53] | Order the planes to stand down. Take us to DEFCON- 3. | 撤走战机 进入三级紧急状态 |
[1:50:57] | And would somebody ask Mr Ryan if I can use the phone now? | 找人问杰克…我可以用电话了吗 |
[1:51:31] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 |
[1:54:45] | There is no more fitting memorial for those who perished in this tragedy | 没有什么比我们今周所做的 |
[1:54:49] | than the steps we’ve taken this week | 更能悼念这次惨剧的受害者 |
[1:54:52] | toward a multinational campaign | 以求多国通力合作 |
[1:54:54] | to root out and eliminate weapons of mass destruction. | 大规模销毁破坏力强大的军备 |
[1:54:59] | We embarked on this course because | 我们有此目标 |
[1:55:01] | we have learned, at too great a cost, | 全因吸取了重大的教训 |
[1:55:05] | that if the most powerful weapons ever created are unleashed, | 明白到若我们动用最强大的武器 |
[1:55:08] | they will be fired not in anger, but in fear. | 那不是因为愤恨 而是恐惧之故 |
[1:55:12] | Dr Ryan. | 雷博士 |
[1:55:15] | Mr Grushkov. | 古先生 |
[1:55:17] | It is… a lovely day. | 今天…是个大好日子 |
[1:55:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:55:25] | – I’m sorry, this is… – Dr Muller. How do you do? | -抱歉 这是… -梅医生 幸会 |
[1:55:31] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[1:55:35] | Why am I not surprised you know her name? | 为何我不为此感到意外 |
[1:55:39] | Our friend William thought I was a spy. | 我们的朋友比尔以为我是个间谍 |
[1:55:43] | Of course, he could never prove it. | 当然他无法证实这个 |
[1:55:48] | He never told me you were friends. | 他从未说过你们是朋友 |
[1:55:51] | Maybe he didn’t know you well enough. | 也许他跟你不太熟 |
[1:55:56] | He told me he had a source in Russia. | 他说 他有个俄罗斯线人 |
[1:56:01] | “To keep the back channels open?” | 打开秘密渠道 |
[1:56:05] | “In hopes of staving off disaster.” | 以免灾难发生 |
[1:56:07] | Kennedy said, “Our most basic common link” | 甘尼迪说过 我们最大的共通之处… |
[1:56:12] | “is that we all inhabit this small planet.” | 就是同居住于这地球上 |
[1:56:17] | “We all breathe the same air.” | 呼吸相同的空气 |
[1:56:20] | “We all cherish our children’s future…” | 大家都重视儿女的将来 |
[1:56:25] | “…and we’re all mortal.” | 还有我们生有尽时 |
[1:56:29] | I will miss… so very much talking to William. | 我会好怀念…跟比尔合作的日子 |
[1:56:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:56:38] | Perhaps from time to time | 也许日后有机会 |
[1:56:42] | you and I can talk. | 我们可以合作 |
[1:56:45] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 乐意之至 |
[1:56:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:56:52] | A modest gift for your engagement. | 庆祝你们订婚的小礼物 |
[1:56:58] | He… he just asked me this morning. | 他…今早才向我求婚 |
[1:57:00] | We haven’t told anybody about it. | 我们还没告诉任何人 |
[1:57:04] | How… how could you possibly know? | 你怎么可能知道 |