英文名称:the traitor
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Cosa Nostra bosses | 科萨·诺斯特拉的老大们 |
[02:12] | meet at Stefano Bontade’s villa. | 在斯蒂法诺·邦塔德的别墅会面 |
[02:14] | Palermo is the world capital of heroin. | 巴勒莫是世界海洛因之都 |
[02:16] | The old Palermo Mafia and the new Corleone clan meet | 老巴勒莫黑手党和新科里昂家族会面 |
[02:19] | to divvy up the heroin trade, | 商谈瓜分海洛因交易的事宜 |
[02:22] | thus avoiding another Mafia war. | 从而避免又一场黑手党战争 |
[02:32] | The fugitive Tommaso Buscetta, | 逃犯托马索·布塞塔 |
[02:33] | “Boss of two worlds”, is also present. | 被称为黑白两道的老大 也在场 |
[02:34] | As a simple “soldier”, he can not participate in the meeting, | 作为一名普通的”下手” 不能参与会面 |
[02:36] | but he has influence with Bontade, | 但他能对巴勒莫联盟的首脑邦塔德 |
[02:39] | head of the Palermo alliance. | 施加影响 |
[02:42] | Buscetta attends with his third wife Christina | 布塞塔携第三任妻子克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:44] | and children from his previous marriages. | 和前妻所生的孩子共同出席 |
[03:34] | Where are you going? Papa! | 你要去哪儿 爸爸 |
[04:13] | – Papa… – C’mon, get up! | -爸爸 -来 起来 |
[04:17] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:19] | – Papa, why are you hitting me? – Benedetto, let’s go. | -爸爸 你干嘛打我 -贝内德托 快走 |
[04:22] | Papa, I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[04:30] | God is love. | 爱即上帝 |
[04:31] | Stop playing the fool, will you? | 别装傻了 行吗 |
[04:35] | Gimme a hug, Papa. | 给我一个拥抱 爸爸 |
[04:44] | A toast to our friends. | 敬我们的朋友 |
[04:50] | And to our families. | 敬我们的家人 |
[04:53] | And to money! | 敬金钱 |
[04:56] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[05:04] | Here, take your brother! | 看好你们的弟弟 |
[05:19] | Come, let’s dance to something lively! | 来吧 跳起来吧 |
[05:21] | Let’s dance! Music, maestro! | 来跳舞吧 音乐师奏乐 |
[05:36] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[05:43] | Your wife’s good, isn’t she? | 你妻子很了不起 不是吗 |
[05:46] | She raised all these kids without having kids and stepkids. | 自己没有孩子 还帮你照顾他们 |
[05:52] | Masino, will you tell me what’s wrong? | 马西诺 到底怎么了 |
[05:55] | Do you see Benedetto? | 你看到贝内德托了吗 |
[05:58] | He looks done in. | 他看上去累坏了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, done in… | 是啊 累坏了 |
[06:05] | – How did it end up? – All good. | -结果怎么样 -挺好的 |
[06:28] | Why don’t you have them come with us? | 你为什么不让孩子们和我们一起走 |
[06:31] | They don’t want to, this is their life. | 他们不想 这是他们自己的生活 |
[06:34] | – You have to force them. – They’re not kids anymore. | -你得逼他们 -他们已经不是小孩了 |
[06:38] | Antonio’s made me a grandfather. Stop talking nonsense. | 安东尼奥都有孩子了 不要说胡话了 |
[06:42] | You don’t want them. | 是你不想让他们去 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I don’t want them in Brazil. | 对 我不想让他们去巴西 |
[06:47] | They’re lost. | 他们会迷失的 |
[07:39] | A photo! | 来拍张照 |
[07:40] | A nice photo! | 一起拍张照 |
[07:43] | This will be fun! | 太有趣了 |
[07:50] | – Hide that gun. – Why, can you see it? | -把枪藏起来 -怎么 很明显吗 |
[07:54] | Masino, come here! | 马西诺 过来 |
[07:57] | Totò, you come here too. | 托托 你也过来 |
[07:59] | Everyone’s gotta be in it. | 所有人都要照 |
[08:01] | The kids too, here. | 孩子们也是 过来 |
[08:02] | For this beautiful family | 为了这个美丽的大家族 |
[08:04] | and for this peace that must never end. | 也为了永不消逝的和平 |
[08:14] | Peace? | 和平 |
[08:16] | A farse… | 笑话而已 |
[08:25] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:27] | The first to start, never loses. | 先发制人 才不吃亏 |
[08:54] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:15] | The infirm want your grace. | 弱者祈求你的恩典 |
[09:18] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:22] | Step by step we’ll bring you. | 我们将一步一步引领你 |
[09:25] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:28] | In every street on every road. | 在每条街上 在每条路上 |
[09:31] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:35] | He who does not say it with me is not a devotee. | 不与我一起念诵的 非奉献者 |
[09:39] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:42] | Thunder and storms and we call you. | 雷雨交加时 我们呼唤你 |
[09:46] | Long live Saint Rosalia! | 圣女罗莎莉娅万岁 |
[09:52] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[09:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:57] | Why are you leaving now? | 你为什么现在就得走 |
[09:59] | Things are getting better, | 事态好转了 |
[10:01] | can’t you see all the money circulating? | 你看不到正在周转的钱吗 |
[10:03] | You can’t take money to the grave with you. | 你不能把钱带进坟墓里 |
[10:06] | You have to look after Benedetto and Antonio. | 你得照顾好贝内德托和安东尼奥 |
[10:08] | You know they’re like sons to me. | 你知道我待他们如亲儿子 |
[10:59] | Be careful, it’s dangerous! | 小心点 很危险的 |
[11:15] | The water’s dangerous. | 海浪太危险了 |
[11:21] | You’re freezing. | 你太冰了 |
[11:22] | I couldn’t get out of the water. | 舍不得离开这海水 |
[12:57] | Remember, Father, your church spread all over the earth, | 记住 神父 你的教堂遍布大地 |
[13:01] | make it perfect in love | 要让它在爱和教皇 |
[13:02] | and in the union with our Pope John Paul… | 约翰·保罗的结合中变得完美 |
[13:23] | Stefano, I baptize you in the name of the Father, | 斯蒂法诺 我奉圣父 圣子 圣灵 |
[13:27] | the Son and the Holy Spirit. | 之名为你施洗 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:40] | Long live Stefano! | 斯蒂法诺万岁 |
[13:43] | Long live Stefano! | 斯蒂法诺万岁 |
[13:46] | Long live Stefano! | 斯蒂法诺万岁 |
[13:48] | We have a problem with the stopover. | 我们中转时出问题了 |
[13:50] | When the undersecretary realized it was for planes | 当副部长意识到是 |
[13:53] | arriving from Peru, Bolivia and Colombia… | 从秘鲁 玻利维亚和哥伦比亚来的飞机 |
[13:57] | Two plus two equals four. | 一切就成定局 |
[14:03] | – How much did he ask you for? – One and a half. | -他要多少钱 -150万 |
[14:06] | Let’s make it two… three. | 给他200万 300万 |
[14:09] | All right. | 行 |
[14:10] | I’d like to go live there with all my family. | 我想和我家人在那里生活 |
[14:14] | In Amazonia? | 在亚马孙流域 |
[14:16] | – You want to be a hermit? – Let’s go. | -你想当一个隐士吗 -走吧 |
[14:21] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[14:23] | Mr Felici! What a lovely family you have! | 费利奇先生 多么其乐融融的家庭啊 |
[14:26] | Thank you very much. Madam. | 太感谢您了 夫人 |
[14:30] | Yes, the truth is I’m happy here | 对 和我的家人 岳父在一起 |
[14:32] | with my family, my father-in-law… | 我很开心 |
[14:35] | We’re among friends | 我们周围都是朋友 |
[14:37] | and when you’re among friends | 当你周围都是朋友的时候 |
[14:38] | you can get around any problem. | 没什么坎过不去 |
[14:41] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们 请 |
[14:45] | Hold it. | 保持住 |
[14:47] | One more. | 再来一张 |
[14:55] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[15:04] | Here we go… | 开始了 |
[15:08] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[15:16] | Don’t be afraid, Pippo. | 别怕 皮波 |
[15:19] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[15:58] | You gotta be quiet. | 不要出声 |
[16:11] | Out! | 没进 |
[16:13] | – It was out! – Masino, it was in! | -球没进 -马西诺 球进了 |
[16:17] | No, it was out. | 球没进 |
[16:21] | Mr Felici, a personal call for you. | 费利奇先生 有你的私人电话 |
[16:25] | It’s over. | 我走了 |
[16:27] | Drinks for everyone, on me. | 喝的都算我的 |
[16:29] | That was a goal! | 进球了 |
[16:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:37] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[16:40] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[16:42] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你听不出来吗 |
[16:44] | A friend, Masino. | 你的朋友 马西诺 |
[16:46] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[16:49] | The family all good? | 家人都好吗 |
[17:30] | What’d you say at your pa’s funeral? | 你在你父亲的葬礼上说了什么 |
[17:32] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[17:34] | You said you want to avenge him. | 你说你要为他报仇 |
[17:37] | Yeah, it’s true. | 对 我说过 |
[17:39] | Whoever killed him’s gonna meet the same end! | 血债血偿 |
[17:43] | Have you ever fired a gun? | 你开过枪吗 |
[17:46] | Yes. | 开过 |
[17:48] | With the right or with the left? | 用的左手还是右手 |
[17:51] | I don’t understand. | 你什么意思 |
[18:19] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[18:25] | Everything good? | 没什么异常吧 |
[18:27] | All quiet, sir. | 没什么异常 先生 |
[18:56] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[18:58] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[19:18] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[19:26] | When a brother dies it’s like losing an arm. | 失去一个哥哥 如同失去一条臂膀 |
[19:32] | Be strong, Masino. | 一定要坚强 马西诺 |
[19:47] | Totuccio was saved by a miracle | 托图齐奥侥幸活下来了 |
[19:50] | and now he wants to slaughter the Corleonesi with his bare hands. | 他现在想凭一己之力干掉科里昂 |
[19:55] | But what can he do alone? | 但他单枪匹马能干嘛呢 |
[19:58] | He hasn’t got this. | 他没有这个本事 |
[20:02] | But you’ve got this. | 但你有 |
[20:10] | Tano, what do you want? | 塔诺 你想干什么 |
[20:17] | All the heroin in the world passes through Palermo, | 世界上所有的海洛因都要经过巴勒莫 |
[20:20] | there’s billions for everyone. | 每个人都能分到一杯羹 |
[20:23] | And the Corleonesi are wiping out half the world, | 科里昂除掉了太多人了 |
[20:26] | women, kids… | 包括女人 孩子 |
[20:29] | You know what Scarpuzzedda did? | 你知道斯佳普泽达干了什么吗 |
[20:32] | To Totò Inzerillo’s son? | 对托托英泽里洛的儿子干了什么 |
[20:35] | First he cut off his arm, then he killed him. | 他先砍了他的手臂 然后杀了他 |
[20:40] | What need was there? | 有什么必要呢 |
[20:42] | You’re not even safe here. | 你在这都不安全 |
[20:45] | Stefano wanted to stop Riina, | 斯蒂法诺想要阻止里纳 |
[20:47] | he spoke to the commission about it, he wanted to shoot him. | 他去找委员会说要杀他 |
[20:53] | Why didn’t they do it? | 他们为什么没动手 |
[20:55] | They would have, but Riina is smart | 本可以动手的 但里纳很聪明 |
[20:56] | and he didn’t go to the meeting. | 他没去那个会议 |
[21:00] | Who’s still on our side? | 谁还在我们这边 |
[21:03] | We’re losing many of them along the way, | 我们已经失去很多人的支持了 |
[21:05] | they’ve gone over to those louts of Riina’s. | 他们去投靠里纳那帮蠢人了 |
[21:08] | But we’re not dead yet, | 但我们还活着 |
[21:10] | we’re not dead, we can still make it. | 我们还有机会 我们能成功 |
[21:17] | But you gotta come back. | 但你必须回来 |
[21:21] | You get me? | 你明白吗 |
[21:25] | The Salvos told me too, | 萨尔瓦托也这样告诉我的 |
[21:26] | Ignazio asked me. | 伊格纳齐奥也问过我 |
[21:32] | Besides, we’re not alone in Rome, | 再说了 不是只有我们在罗马 |
[21:34] | there’s still our friends. | 我们还有朋友 |
[21:37] | – What does Pippo say? – Mr Calò? | -皮波怎么说 -卡洛先生吗 |
[21:42] | He’s in Rome, he says he’s working for his career. | 他在罗马 他说在忙事业 |
[21:49] | I’m not scared of dying, I’m not scared of anything, | 我不怕死 我不怕任何事 |
[21:54] | but to go there and tell them: | 但是我去那儿 告诉他们 |
[21:58] | “Here I am, kill me”… Why? | 我在这 来杀我啊 何必呢 |
[22:01] | For glory? | 为了荣耀吗 |
[22:04] | Like the kamikazes? | 像敢死队那样吗 |
[22:09] | Am I a jerk? | 我是个傻子吗 |
[22:12] | We gotta kill them, before they kill us. | 我们必须在他们杀掉我们之前 杀掉他们 |
[22:18] | We need to think it through, Tano. | 我们得再考虑考虑 塔诺 |
[23:05] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[23:08] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[23:11] | I can’t hear you very well. | 我听不太清楚 |
[23:14] | – Benedetto and Antonio… – Are you crying? | -贝内德托和安东尼奥 -你在哭吗 |
[23:19] | Benedetto and Antonio are gone. | 贝内德托和安东尼奥都死了 |
[23:21] | Put my wife on. | 让我妻子接电话 |
[23:26] | Hello? Masino, I’m here. | 马西诺 是我 |
[23:31] | What’s going on? Did you call Calò? | 发生什么了 你给卡洛打电话了吗 |
[23:34] | Of course, but he never answers. | 当然打了 但他不接 |
[23:38] | Masino, you gotta come here immediately. | 马西诺 你必须马上到这来 |
[23:41] | They’re our sons, your sons! | 他们是你的儿子 你的儿子 |
[23:43] | They’ve gone, don’t you see? | 他们死了 你知道吗 |
[23:46] | What do you mean he never answers? | 他不接电话是什么意思 |
[23:50] | You gotta come here! | 你得来这 |
[23:52] | I’ll take care of it now. | 我现在就想办法 |
[23:53] | I’ll take care of it now! | 我现在就去搞定 |
[25:44] | Why aren’t you in bed? | 你怎么不在床上 |
[25:46] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[25:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:28] | Stay here! | 呆在这 |
[26:37] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[26:40] | I’m putting it down, stay calm. | 我放下了 冷静点 |
[26:56] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[27:11] | Mr Tommaso “Buscetta” | 托马索·布塞塔先生 |
[27:13] | we have a warrant for your arrest | 我们有你的逮捕令 |
[27:16] | and to search your house. | 以及搜查你房子的权力 |
[27:18] | His name is Roberto Felici. | 他的名字叫罗伯托·费利奇 |
[27:20] | Start with his office. | 从他的办公室开始 |
[27:22] | Then the bedrooms, I want to find the drugs. | 然后再搜查卫生间 我要把毒品找出来 |
[27:25] | There are no drugs here. | 这里没有毒品 |
[27:28] | So where’s the money, then? | 那么钱在哪里 |
[27:30] | If you collaborate things will be much easier. | 如果你肯配合我们那会容易得多 |
[27:33] | Here’s his passport | 这是他的护照 |
[27:34] | his name’s Roberto Felici. | 他的名字叫罗伯托·费利奇 |
[27:36] | You’re in the wrong house. For the love of God… | 你找错人了 我的上帝啊 |
[27:39] | Enough! Shut up! | 够了 闭嘴 |
[27:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:50] | – Mr “Busketta”… – Buscetta. | -布斯凯塔先生 -是布塞塔 |
[27:50] | My name is Tommaso Buscetta, | 我的名字是托马索·布塞塔 |
[27:51] | you need to say it properly. | 你得念准确了 |
[27:53] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[27:55] | Let’s start the search. | 开始搜查 |
[27:57] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[28:36] | Who did you traffic heroin with? Speak! | 你和谁交易海洛因 说 |
[28:55] | Who’s your contact? | 你和谁对接 |
[28:59] | Speak, you filthy trafficker! | 快说 你这肮脏的毒贩子 |
[30:28] | Italy’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 意大利很美 是吗 |
[30:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:34] | But I’m not going there on vacation. | 但我不会去那里度假 |
[30:38] | I know all of Italy, | 我了解意大利的所有 |
[30:40] | or rather all the prisons of Italy. | 应该说是意大利所有的监狱 |
[30:46] | Want a cigarette? | 来一根吗 |
[30:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | How far to the airport? | 去机场有多远 |
[31:10] | First we have to stop by the hospital to get you checked out, | 我们得先去医院给你检查身体 |
[31:13] | the government wants to ensure | 政府想确保 |
[31:15] | they send you to Italy in good health. | 你去意大利的时候是健康的 |
[31:19] | They want to show that you | 他们想让意大利政府知道 |
[31:20] | have been treated well in Brazil. | 你在巴西被招待得很好 |
[31:28] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[31:29] | Hold his head! | 护住他的头 |
[31:33] | Go faster! | 开快点 |
[31:35] | Faster to the hospital. | 快点去医院 |
[31:38] | – Did he poison himself? – He’s having convulsions! Go faster! | -他给自己下毒了吗 -他在抽搐 开快点 |
[31:47] | Go faster, before he dies on us here. | 开快点 在他死前把我们送到那 |
[32:22] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[32:30] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[33:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:28] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[35:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[35:40] | Breathe, come on. | 呼吸 来吧 |
[35:55] | That’s it. | 就这样吗 |
[35:58] | Breathe, slowly. | 呼吸 慢慢的 |
[36:18] | – De Gennaro? – Yes? | -德·根纳罗 -怎么了 |
[36:22] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[36:23] | Judge Falcone will explain it to you. | 法尔科内法官会向你解释 |
[36:26] | – I’m not talking to anyone. – All right. | -我不会和任何人说话 -好吧 |
[36:29] | Rest now, just relax. | 现在休息一下 放松点 |
[37:07] | You’re not eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[37:10] | I’m not hungry, thank you. | 我不饿 谢谢你 |
[37:28] | No, it’s not necessary. | 不用 没必要 |
[37:49] | Tommaso Buscetta, 56, | 托马索·布塞塔 56岁 |
[37:51] | known as Don Masino | 以汤·马西诺著称 |
[37:52] | has returned to his homeland in | 被铐着带回了他的母国 |
[37:54] | handcuffs, hidden under a blanket. | 且手铐被用毯子遮着 |
[37:57] | A week ago, the head of the Sicilian Mafia | 一周前 这位西西里黑手党的头目 |
[37:59] | tried to kill himself in Brazil with strychnine, | 试图在巴西用士的宁自杀 |
[38:02] | but it didn’t help him avoid extradition. | 但这并没有帮助他逃过引渡 |
[38:06] | His presence had become awkward for the Brazilian authorities. | 他的出现让巴西当局感到尴尬 |
[38:10] | In South America, Don Masino | 在南美 汤·马西诺 |
[38:12] | had created a fortune starting in the ’60s. | 在60年代就创造了巨大的财富 |
[38:16] | He was first been extradited from Brazil in 1972, | 他第一次被从巴西引渡过来是在1972年 |
[38:20] | incarcerated first at the Ucciardone, | 在乌查斗乃监狱第一次被监禁 |
[38:22] | then in Turin, | 然后是都灵 |
[38:23] | following a conviction for drug trafficking, | 因贩毒而被定罪 |
[38:26] | Buscetta managed to escape from Turin in 1980, | 布塞塔设法在1980年从都灵监狱越狱 |
[38:30] | where he had obtained semi-liberty | 在那里他获得了自由 |
[38:33] | and took refuge in Brazil. | 并在巴西避难 |
[38:36] | Linked to the Badalamentis and other families | 与巴达拉曼蒂斯和其他家族有关的 |
[38:39] | of the so-called “failing” Palermo Mafia… | 没落的巴勒莫黑手党 |
[38:49] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[39:05] | I’d like you to meet Mr Pajno, the prosecutor of Palermo, | 这是帕伊诺先生 巴勒莫的检察官 |
[39:08] | and Judge Giovanni Falcone. | 和乔瓦尼·法尔科内法官 |
[39:13] | I wanted to reassure you personally | 我想亲自向你保证 |
[39:16] | that your family has full protection in the United States. | 你的家人在美国受到了全面保护 |
[39:22] | Also, at the Judiciary Committee | 当然 意大利的司法委员会 |
[39:25] | a law is being considered, also in Italy, to offer | 也在考虑为举报人 |
[39:28] | material guarantees and personal safety to state informants. | 提供物质保障和人身安全 |
[39:33] | I am not an informant. | 我不是举报人 |
[39:34] | Yes, of course. | 没错 你不是 |
[39:37] | You’re free to make all the statements you want. | 你有能发表任何言论的权利 |
[39:41] | I only wanted to inform you that the state is not inert. | 我只是想告诉你国家不会袖手旁观 |
[39:45] | Good, then I’ll leave you to Judge Falcone. | 很好 接下来交给法尔科内法官 |
[39:48] | All the best with it. | 祝你好运 |
[40:00] | So, first name and last name. | 那么 全名是什么 |
[40:07] | Buscetta Tommaso. | 布塞塔 托马索 |
[40:12] | The late Benedetto and the late Bauccio Felicia, | 父亲贝内德托和母亲巴乔·费利西亚都已故 |
[40:16] | born in Palermo July 13, 1928, | 1928年7月13日出生于巴勒莫 |
[40:20] | elementary school, no military service, | 小学学历 没服过役 |
[40:23] | married with children, agricultural businessman. | 结了婚有小孩 是个农业商人 |
[40:28] | – Previously convicted. – It’s the law… | -有前科 -这就是法律 |
[40:31] | Yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[40:38] | Good. Shall we start? | 好的 我们可以开始了吗 |
[40:43] | I’m not an informant. | 我不是检举人 |
[40:46] | Changed your mind? | 改变想法了吗 |
[40:48] | I confess I’m surprised, I thought you wanted to collaborate, | 我承认很惊讶 我以为你想好合作了 |
[40:52] | that’s why we came here. | 这是我们在这的原因 |
[40:54] | I’m not a spy, a rat… | 我不是间谍 也不是叛徒 |
[41:00] | I have been a man of honor and I’m ready | 我一直是一个有荣誉感的人 我也准备好 |
[41:02] | to pay my debt with the law. | 为我的所作所为付出代价 |
[41:07] | Now then… | 那现在 |
[41:13] | There’s one question I will not answer. | 有一个问题我不会回答 |
[41:17] | Actually, I’ll answer it before you ask me. | 事实上 我会在你开口前就说出答案 |
[41:20] | I have never trafficked drugs. | 我从来没有贩卖过毒品 |
[41:24] | It’s pointless asking me. | 你问我意义不大 |
[41:32] | How much do you smoke? | 你一天抽多少烟 |
[41:38] | – None left? – No. | -没烟了吗 -对 |
[41:40] | Take mine. | 抽我的 |
[41:49] | Right… | 好了 |
[41:52] | Shall we start with your affiliation? | 可以从你的关系网开始说起吗 |
[41:56] | To give the questioning an order. | 上面下令审问的 |
[42:06] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[42:12] | Good. | 好的 |
[42:17] | Read and sign here. | 看一下这个 在这里签名 |
[42:26] | – The packet. – Keep it, I have another one. | -还你 -留着吧 我还有一包 |
[43:16] | – Good day, then. – And to you. | -那么 再见 -你也是 |
[43:19] | – If you need anything, send for me. | -如果你有什么需要的 告诉我 |
[43:21] | – Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[43:24] | – Never leave him by himself. – Do I leave the door open? | -别离开他一步 -需要把门开着门吗 |
[43:33] | Would you like me to turn on the TV? | 需要我把电视打开吗 |
[43:37] | That’s not necessary, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[43:40] | – Have any preference for lunch? -I’m not hungry. | -午餐想吃什么 -我不太饿 |
[43:46] | – Something light. – All right. | -给我一些清淡的吧 -好的 |
[44:47] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[44:52] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[45:01] | Masino, what have you done? | 马西诺 你干了什么 |
[45:07] | How could you leave me? | 你怎么能离开我 |
[45:09] | My husband, what have you done? | 我的丈夫 你都干了什么 |
[45:13] | You left me with these kids… | 你把这些孩子留给我独自照顾 |
[45:17] | Masino, my husband. | 马西诺 我的丈夫 |
[45:20] | What a weight I feel in my chest! | 我的心好痛啊 |
[45:34] | Our pillar is leaving us… | 我们的顶梁柱离开了我们 |
[45:54] | My son, come with me. | 我的儿子 跟我来 |
[45:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[46:00] | My beautiful boy… | 我美丽的孩子啊 |
[46:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[46:21] | Judge Falcone will do the next interrogation in here. | 法尔科内法官会进行接下来的审问工作 |
[46:25] | Why? | 这在干嘛 |
[46:26] | Mr De Gennaro ordered it for your safety. | 德·根纳罗先生在保证你的安全 |
[46:37] | There’s a phone call for you from your wife. | 你妻子来电话了 |
[46:53] | Turn them on, please. | 把它们打开 麻烦了 |
[46:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:01] | – Cristina? – Darling. | -克里斯蒂娜 -亲爱的 |
[47:03] | – Sweetheart, are you all right? – Yes. | -宝贝 一切都好吗 -挺好的 |
[47:06] | – The kids? – They’re safe, they’re well. | -孩子们呢 -他们很安全 |
[47:09] | Everyone’s asleep, they’re tired. | 大家都睡了 他们太累了 |
[47:14] | And you? How are you feeling? | 你呢 感觉怎么样 |
[47:17] | I’m fine… I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[47:21] | Where have they put you? | 他们把你们安置在哪 |
[47:24] | In a house for the time being, I have everything I need. | 暂时在一个房子里 所有的东西都不缺 |
[47:27] | Tomorrow they’re moving us somewhere else, | 明天他们会把我们转移去另一个地方 |
[47:30] | I hope it’s permanent. | 我希望之后不用再搬了 |
[47:31] | That’s all I can say. | 这是我能说的所有了 |
[47:34] | What have you decided? | 你的决定是什么 |
[47:39] | Masino, think of the kids, | 马西诺 想想孩子吧 |
[47:44] | they’re asking about you, they want to see you again. | 他们都在问你 他们想再见见你 |
[47:48] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[47:57] | You have to talk. | 你必须说出来 |
[48:06] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[48:27] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么 |
[48:30] | I’m not wearing anything. | 我什么都没穿 |
[48:48] | Let’s start with the question I asked you last Wednesday, | 我们从上周三问你的那个问题开始吧 |
[48:51] | the first and only one: your affiliation. | 第一个且唯一的一个问题 你的关系网 |
[48:55] | – When did you enter the Mafia? | -你什么时候加入的黑手党 |
[48:57] | – The Mafia doesn’t exist. | -黑手党并不存在 |
[48:59] | The Mafia is an invention of the press. | 黑手党是媒体发明的 |
[49:03] | “Cosa Nostra”, we call it. | 我们叫它科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[49:07] | That’s what we men of honor call it. | 这是我们这些有荣誉感的人所称呼的 |
[49:10] | You have to imagine a pyramid, | 你可以想象有一个金字塔 |
[49:14] | on the base of which there are soldiers. | 最基础的就是士兵 |
[49:18] | I’m a soldier, a simple soldier. | 我就是士兵 一个最普通的士兵 |
[49:22] | The soldier swears an oath of | 每一个士兵都会发誓 |
[49:24] | absolute loyalty to Cosa Nostra | 绝对忠诚于科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[49:26] | and for his whole life | 并且他的一生 |
[49:28] | he cannot leave Cosa Nostra. | 都不能离开科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[49:31] | Three families form a mandamento, | 三个帮派形成一个组织 |
[49:32] | each with a capomandamento, | 每个组织都有一个任务负责人 |
[49:36] | a boss. | 一个老大 |
[49:37] | At the apex of this pyramid there’s the commission, | 在这个金字塔的顶端有委员会 |
[49:41] | with the head of the commission | 委员会会有负责人 |
[49:42] | who is elected by the soldiers of all the families. | 是由每个帮派的成员选举出来的 |
[49:48] | I swore loyalty to Cosa Nostra, | 我发过誓要效忠于科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[49:53] | the old one, over forty years ago. | 四十年前 老的那个 |
[49:57] | I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子 |
[50:01] | Last time I accepted your cigarettes | 上次我拿了你给我的烟 |
[50:03] | because the packet was open. | 因为烟盒是开着的 |
[50:06] | A carton, a new packet, I’d never have accepted. | 要是一盒新的烟 我是绝对不会拿的 |
[50:11] | This organization that’s so well structured… | 在这个结构严密的组织里 |
[50:18] | – What was your rank? – Simple soldier. | -你是什么等级 -一般的士兵 |
[50:22] | With all your prestige, your authority, | 凭你的声望和地位 |
[50:25] | a simple soldier, why? | 为什么只做一个普通士兵 |
[50:29] | You’re a natural leader. | 你是天生的领导者 |
[50:32] | My character. | 性格使然 |
[50:35] | I’ve never been interested in commanding, | 我向来不喜欢发号施令 |
[50:39] | I wanted to be free to travel, to play, to have fun. | 我想要自由来去 放浪不羁 |
[50:43] | I’ve always liked women. | 我一直都喜欢女人 |
[50:49] | Riina used to say: “Better to command than to fuck.” | 里纳以前说过 共赴巫山不如颐指气使 |
[50:53] | For me it’s the opposite. | 对我来说是完全相反的 |
[50:57] | And Riina’s never been able to stand that. | 里纳也一直都不同意我这一点 |
[50:59] | He’s obsessed with power, much more than with money, | 他被权贵冲昏了头 钱财都入不了他的眼 |
[51:03] | which he doesn’t enjoy at all. | 可以说他完全不喜欢钱 |
[51:08] | I’d left, I’d got out of the way, | 我应该直接离开 不参与其中的 |
[51:11] | but that wasn’t enough for Riina. | 但对于里纳来说还远远不够 |
[51:13] | He slaughtered half my family, my sons… | 他杀害了半数的家人 包括我的儿子们 |
[51:17] | to force me to come back so he could kill me too. | 就是为了逼我回去 好把我也杀了 |
[51:24] | He’s a sick soul. | 他已经变态了 |
[51:44] | I’d like to tell you a story. | 给你讲个故事 |
[51:48] | I was very young, | 我很小的时候 |
[51:50] | I was around sixteen, | 大概十六岁 |
[51:54] | newly affiliated. | 刚进组织 |
[51:55] | My capo orders me to kill a person. | 我的头儿让我去杀一个人 |
[52:02] | It was the day this person’s son was getting baptized | 那天那个人的儿子正在受洗 |
[52:06] | and I waited outside the church. | 我就在教堂外面等着 |
[52:11] | When he sees me, because he knew me by sight, | 他知道我的样子 所以等他看到我的时候 |
[52:15] | he realizes he’s been condemned to death | 他就知道自己的死期到了 |
[52:18] | and I was supposed to kill him. | 我就是结束他生命的人 |
[52:21] | He immediately tears his son away | 他立马把他的儿子 |
[52:23] | from his mother and hugs him tight. | 从他妈妈的手上抢过来紧紧抱住 |
[52:27] | I couldn’t shoot, | 我不能开枪 |
[52:29] | I couldn’t frighten the baby. | 我不能吓到孩子 |
[52:32] | From that day on, he always left home accompanied by his son. | 从那天起 他逢出门就带着儿子 |
[52:36] | They were inseparable, he took him to kindergarten, | 他们再也没有分开过 从幼儿园 |
[52:39] | to elementary school, to middle school, up until high school. | 到小学 到初中 到高中 |
[52:56] | Then the son got married. | 然后那个孩子结婚了 |
[53:09] | In those days you didn’t touch kids. | 那几天是不能碰孩子的 |
[53:13] | Women, judges… Cosa Nostra had values, | 女人和法官都不行 是科萨·诺斯特拉的规矩 |
[53:17] | principles shared by everyone… | 每个人都要遵守 |
[53:20] | What values? | 什么规矩 |
[53:23] | To protect poor people. | 保护贫苦之人 |
[53:25] | I knew a capo, Gaetano Filippone, | 我认识一个头目 叫加埃塔诺·菲利彭 |
[53:28] | he traveled by tram, died penniless. | 他一直坐电车出门 死的时候身无分文 |
[53:33] | – But do you really believe in it? – In what? | -但你真的相信吗 -相信什么 |
[53:36] | You don’t honor your intelligence, | 你不相信你的情报 |
[53:38] | killing carabinieri and judges, ruining kids with heroin… | 杀害宪兵和法官 用海洛因毒害儿童 |
[53:41] | I’m talking about before heroin, there’s a difference. | 我说的是海洛因之前的事 不是一件事 |
[53:45] | And in fact, I left. | 而且我确实退出了 |
[53:46] | Sure, before heroin men of honor didn’t kill people… | 接触海洛因之前正人君子当然不会杀人 |
[53:50] | There are countless stories of atrocious crimes, | 罄竹难书的残忍罪行 |
[53:52] | the old and noble Mafia is a myth, enough! | 古老伟大的黑手党是个传说 真的够了 |
[53:56] | There’s something else I have to say to you. | 我还想告诉你 |
[54:00] | You’re known as the boss of two worlds, | 人们都说你是两个世界的老大 |
[54:02] | how did you earn that title? | 你是怎么赢得这样的头衔的 |
[54:05] | You’ve never pleaded guilty to a serious crime, | 你面对重大犯罪从不认罪 |
[54:07] | if you admitted to something you’d be more credible. | 你要是能承认点什么 会让你变得更可信 |
[54:11] | Before you said you didn’t like to shoot, | 这样我可能还会信你说的 |
[54:13] | but rather to watch. | 不会开枪 远远观望 |
[54:15] | Don’t jerk me around, Buscetta! | 布塞塔 别再糊弄我了 |
[54:19] | Judge Falcone, we made a deal. | 法尔科内法官 我们说好了的 |
[54:24] | I’m respecting it. | 我没有违背诺言 |
[54:31] | You can sign. | 你可以签字了 |
[54:36] | Now you’ll become a celebrity, | 现在你是个名人了 |
[54:39] | but they’ll try to destroy you. | 但是他们会想尽办法打压你 |
[54:43] | Professionally and physically. | 无论是在你的行业内还是对于你的肉体 |
[54:48] | You can die for so many reasons, | 他们会给你想出很多死法 |
[54:51] | a car accident, a plane exploding in flight, | 车祸 空难 |
[54:55] | cancer… | 癌症 |
[54:58] | Death is always with us, | 死神永远与我们同在 |
[55:02] | we die and that’s it. | 这样想来死亡就也不过如此了 |
[55:05] | I only want to die in my bed. | 我只想死在自己的床上 |
[55:10] | That would do me, it’d be a fine victory. | 这样我就完整了 我的人生也完美了 |
[56:00] | They put us in together. | 他们把我们放在一间了 |
[56:04] | High season, | 旺季 |
[56:06] | all booked out. | 全被预定了 |
[56:13] | – Are you done? – Thanks, Michele. | -你们吃完了吗 -收了吧 谢谢你米歇尔 |
[56:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[56:42] | What’s this Judge Falcone like? | 这个法尔科内法官怎么样 |
[56:46] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不相信任何人 |
[56:51] | How many of your relatives has Riina killed? | 里纳杀了你多少亲人 |
[56:55] | Riina and his scumbag friends killed two cousins of mine, | 里纳和他的混蛋杀了我的两个表兄弟 |
[56:59] | a few of my wife’s relatives, | 我妻子的几个亲人 |
[57:01] | honest people who weren’t even in Cosa Nostra. | 还有一些不在科萨·诺斯特拉内的好人 |
[57:05] | Then they killed the doctor who patched me up when they shot me, | 给我包扎射伤的医生也被他们杀了 |
[57:09] | those mad dogs really let him have it. | 那些疯子真的让他吃了不少苦 |
[57:12] | We let them take too much space. | 我们让步太多了 |
[57:15] | Yes, but now Riina, his whole family, | 是啊 但是现在 里纳 他的所有家人 |
[57:18] | his descendants, his friends… we’ll kill them one by one. | 他的后代和朋友 我们也会一个个杀掉的 |
[57:25] | For my troubled mind and my pain, | 鉴于我的烦闷和痛苦 |
[57:27] | I’d like to kill them with myself. | 我更想亲自动手杀了他们 |
[57:31] | Pippo Calò too, sly and cuckold. | 还有皮波 卡洛 老奸巨猾的乌龟王八 |
[57:34] | Let’s do Judge Falcone a favor and get rid of all this garbage, | 不如我们帮法尔科内法官这个小忙 铲除这群渣滓 |
[57:39] | let’s make him happy, too. | 也让他开心开心 |
[57:42] | Totuccio, Cosa Nostra is over, now you just have to talk. | 托图齐奥 科萨·诺斯特拉已经结束了 你现在只需要多说点 |
[57:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[58:34] | Remember when we were in Ucciardone? | 还记得我们在乌查斗乃的时候吗 |
[58:37] | We ate lobster, there was champagne and caviar… | 我们有龙虾吃 有香槟喝 还配着鱼子酱 |
[58:42] | Here they brought us zucchini, rice and carrots. | 而这里只有西葫芦 大米和胡萝卜 |
[58:47] | What kind of jail is this, Masino? | 这算哪门子的监狱啊 马西诺 |
[58:50] | And all the pussy that came in? | 还有进来的那些娘娘腔 |
[58:52] | What sensational fucks we had… | 我们做过的那些花里胡哨的爱 |
[58:56] | What grand sluts they were. | 真是些装腔作势的婊子 |
[59:06] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[59:09] | Still young. | 还小呢 |
[59:18] | Get out, Buscetta’s gotta fuck. | 出去 布塞塔要开操了 |
[59:21] | Get out, move. | 出去 快点 |
[59:22] | Get out, he’s gotta fuck. C’mon, get out. | 出去 他要开操了 快走 |
[59:26] | Get out! | 滚 |
[59:38] | Get undressed. | 脱了 |
[1:00:35] | Scarpuzzedda… | 斯佳普泽达 |
[1:00:38] | Giuseppe Greco, known as Scarpuzzedda. | 真名叫朱塞佩·格雷科 人称斯佳普泽达 |
[1:00:41] | Killer of Stefano Bontade, of Salvatore Inzerillo. | 杀了斯蒂法诺·邦塔德和萨尔瓦多·英泽里洛的人 |
[1:00:45] | Tano Badalamenti told me in Brazil | 我在巴西的时候塔诺 巴达拉门蒂告诉我 |
[1:00:48] | that before he killed Inzerillo’s son, he cut off his arm. | 他杀了英泽里洛的儿子之前 砍掉了他的手 |
[1:00:52] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:00:56] | Thank you, put it here. | 谢谢你 放在这吧 |
[1:01:10] | I read in your eyes you thought it might be poisoned. | 看你的眼神 你是觉得下了毒吗 |
[1:01:16] | I did, it’s true. | 我是这么想的 |
[1:01:19] | But for me or for you? | 是给我下的呢 还是给你的呢 |
[1:01:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:30] | We’ve drunk so many, why now? | 我们喝过那么多次了 没必要现在下毒 |
[1:01:32] | No, no, precisely because we’re winding up. | 不 准确来说是因为我们没什么可说了 |
[1:01:40] | Do you really think that what you’ve written | 你真的觉得你写的 |
[1:01:44] | is still secret? | 还是秘密吗 |
[1:01:47] | Men of honor are not only in Sicily, | 不是只有西西里才有正人君子 |
[1:01:51] | they’re here too, in Rome. | 罗马这里也有 |
[1:01:55] | Only, they’ve learned how to knot their ties. | 只不过他们学会了怎么系领带 |
[1:01:57] | Give me names, accusing the state means nothing. | 说名字 说州市没有意义 |
[1:02:02] | There are no untouchables for me. | 没有我动不了的人 |
[1:02:04] | I’m more afraid of the state than the Mafia. | 比起黑手党 我更怕州势力 |
[1:02:07] | So, you want names from me? You don’t know them? | 那你还想从我这知道人 你自己不知道吗 |
[1:02:12] | You read those names every day in the papers. | 在报纸上你能天天看到那些名字 |
[1:02:16] | You’re a judge, you know that to accuse someone you need proof. | 你是个法官 你知道指控别人需要证据 |
[1:02:21] | The proof will come. | 会有证据的 |
[1:02:23] | No one imagined that you’d collaborate, yet you’re doing it. | 没有人想到你会合作 但你现在就在合作 |
[1:02:29] | Judge Falcone, we only have to decide one thing, | 法尔科内法官 我们只需要决定一件事 |
[1:02:32] | who has to die first, you or me? | 谁得第一个死 你还是我 |
[1:02:39] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:02:42] | – With this. – That’s Bagarella Leoluca. | -这个 -这是巴加莱拉·利奥卢卡 |
[1:02:46] | He personally killed Boris Giuliano. | 他一个人杀了鲍里斯·朱利亚诺 |
[1:02:50] | That’s the Pope, Michele Greco, | 这个是教皇米歇尔·格雷科 |
[1:02:53] | the head of the commission, that is… | 是委员会的头目 |
[1:02:55] | because Riina moves him like a puppeteer. | 因为他就是里纳的傀儡 |
[1:03:02] | Buscetta talks Mafia commission revealed | 布塞塔谈及被一个屈服的头目 |
[1:03:05] | By a boss on his knees Blow to the mafia | 所揭露的黑手党委员会 严重打击黑手党 |
[1:03:08] | Judge falcone convinces Tommaso buscetta to talk | 法尔科内法官说服托马索·布塞塔开口 |
[1:03:10] | Attack to the heart of the mafia | 打击黑手党内部 |
[1:03:12] | Bosses brought to their knees | 将头目一网打尽 |
[1:03:13] | The darkest day | 最黑暗的日子 |
[1:03:16] | Truth about 120 crimes | 120宗罪行的真相 |
[1:03:18] | 366 Arrest warrants | 366则逮捕令 |
[1:03:20] | Buscetta’s confessions Historical blow to crime | 布塞塔供认不讳 犯罪的历史性打击 |
[1:03:24] | Blitz will go down in history | 历史中的一道闪电 |
[1:03:26] | It’s over | 结束了 |
[1:03:41] | Pietro! Pietro! | 彼得罗 彼得罗 |
[1:03:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:04:02] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[1:04:04] | – Mrs Buscetta… – Don’t call me Buscetta anymore. | -布塞塔女士 -别再叫我布塞塔 |
[1:04:07] | I renounce that name and I renounce Tommaso Buscetta! | 我拒绝承认这个名字 也拒绝承认托马索·布塞塔 |
[1:04:10] | Don’t call him my brother, anymore, | 别再说他是我的弟弟了 永远不要 |
[1:04:12] | I don’t want to hear that name. | 我再也不想听到那个名字了 |
[1:04:13] | He destroyed my family’s peace, | 他摧毁了我们和睦的家庭 |
[1:04:15] | he made our life hell! | 让我们的生活陷入水火之中 |
[1:04:17] | We’ve been living in fear since that man started talking. | 他说话开始我们就一直生活在恐惧之中 |
[1:04:22] | They killed my husband because of my last name! | 我的丈夫就是因为我的姓死的 |
[1:04:26] | Just because of my last name! | 就是因为我的姓 |
[1:04:29] | At home we’ve stopped living. | 我们都活不下去了 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t want to be called Buscetta anymore! | 我不想再被叫做布塞塔了 |
[1:04:35] | And if he is a real man he should kill himself. | 如果他是个真男人 他就应该自杀 |
[1:04:39] | He should hang himself like Judas Iscariot! | 他就应该像犹大·以斯加略一样自己吊死 |
[1:04:43] | Ma’am, do you believe in Christian forgiveness? | 女士 您相信基督会宽恕吗 |
[1:04:46] | Yes, but first he has to kill himself | 信 但他得先自杀 |
[1:04:49] | and then I’ll forgive him. | 我才会宽恕他 |
[1:05:03] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[1:05:04] | Throw some stuff in a bag and come down. Hurry! | 收拾点东西下来 快点 |
[1:05:14] | Calò, don’t be afraid, it’s the police. You’re under arrest. | 卡洛 别害怕 是警察 你被逮捕了 |
[1:05:16] | You’re making a mistake, my name’s Mario Agliadoro. | 你们认错了 我叫马里奥·阿格里亚多罗 |
[1:05:28] | Badalamenti Emanuele, not present. | 巴达拉曼蒂·埃马努埃莱 不在场 |
[1:05:32] | The defendant Bagarella Calogero, at large. | 被告巴格里拉·卡洛格罗 在逃 |
[1:05:34] | Bagarella Leoluca, at large. | 巴加莱拉·利奥卢卡 在逃 |
[1:05:36] | The defendant Brusca Giovanni, not present. | 被告布鲁斯卡·乔瓦尼 未出席 |
[1:05:40] | Buscetta Tommaso, not present. | 布塞塔 托马索 未出席 |
[1:05:42] | The defendant Calamia Giuseppe, present. | 被告朱塞佩·卡拉米亚 已出席 |
[1:05:45] | Calista Gaetano, present. | 卡莉斯塔·盖塔诺 已出席 |
[1:05:48] | The defendant Calò Giuseppe, present. | 被告卡洛 朱塞佩 已出席 |
[1:05:50] | The defendant Contorno Antonino, present. | 被告孔托尔诺·安东尼奥 已出席 |
[1:05:53] | Contorno Salvatore, not present. | 孔托尔诺·萨维托雷 未出席 |
[1:05:57] | The defendant Ennio… | 被告艾尼奥 |
[1:06:00] | The defendant has sewn his mouth shut. | 被告把他的嘴缝上了 |
[1:06:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:06:04] | Salvatore Ercolano sewed his mouth shut. | 萨维托雷·艾科拉诺缝上了自己的嘴 |
[1:06:06] | Mr President! | 主席先生 |
[1:06:09] | Can you speak into the intercom? | 你能用对讲机说话吗 |
[1:06:13] | Go on. | 请说 |
[1:06:15] | Salvatore Ercolano, my companion in misfortune, | 我遭遇不幸的同伴萨维托雷·艾科拉诺 |
[1:06:17] | asked me to read this message. | 委托我宣读这条信息 |
[1:06:21] | “My only defense is my mouth, | 我的嘴巴是我唯一的防线 |
[1:06:23] | but no one believes this mouth, so I sewed it shut.” | 但没人相信我的话 所以我把嘴缝起来 |
[1:06:29] | How did he get a needle and thread? | 他从哪里得到的针线 |
[1:06:33] | What have you done? You have to speak to us! | 你都干了什么 你必须得向我们开口 |
[1:06:35] | You can’t do things on your own. | 你没法单打独斗的 |
[1:06:39] | With this gesture, Mr President, | 主席先生 我的委托人 |
[1:06:41] | my client intends to protest against | 希望以这种态度 |
[1:06:44] | the system of so-called “penitents”, | 反抗对他进行了不公正指控的 |
[1:06:47] | who unjustly accuse him. | 所谓的忏悔制度 |
[1:06:49] | Very well, counselor. | 好的 律师先生 |
[1:06:51] | Can we proceed with the roll call? | 我们可以继续点名了吗 |
[1:06:54] | Faia Salvatore, present… | 法亚·萨维托雷 已出席 |
[1:07:02] | – What’s going on? – It looks like an epileptic fit. | -发生什么了 -看上去像是癫痫发作 |
[1:07:06] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[1:07:16] | Sinagra Vincenzo is throwing a fit, | 西纳格拉·文森佐发狂了 |
[1:07:19] | shouting unintelligibly. | 莫名其妙地大喊大叫 |
[1:07:27] | Let’s resume the roll call. | 我们继续点名 |
[1:07:29] | Greco Michele, at large. | 格雷科·米歇尔 在逃 |
[1:07:31] | Mom, help me! | 妈妈 救我 |
[1:07:33] | Again? I don’t believe it! | 又来 难以置信 |
[1:07:36] | Hey, check me out! | 快看我 |
[1:07:41] | – It’s a madhouse in here. – A lunatic show. | -这儿简直成了疯人院 -一群疯子 |
[1:07:46] | Get a load of my dick! | 食我大屌 |
[1:07:51] | We need a resident psychiatrist. | 我们得找个精神科医生来 |
[1:08:02] | – Mr President? – Speak into the intercom. | -主席先生 -用对讲机说话 |
[1:08:07] | Excuse me, I’m suffering from a certain nervousness | 不好意思 我陷入了一种焦虑 |
[1:08:11] | due to the fact that since this morning I have eyes on me, | 事实上今天早上开始就有人在监视我 |
[1:08:15] | in front of me and behind. | 他们到处都是 |
[1:08:18] | These guards here staring at me… | 这些警卫在这里盯着我 |
[1:08:21] | I’ve got nothing against them, | 而且我毫无还手之力 |
[1:08:24] | but I need to look you judges in the eye. | 但是我要直视法官你的双眼 |
[1:08:29] | I need to look, because looking is important, | 我要凝视 因为凝视很重要 |
[1:08:33] | a gaze can beat you up, it can even kill. | 一个凝视能将人击垮 甚至将人杀死 |
[1:08:38] | As Michel Butor said: “The gaze is the expression of reality.” | 米歇尔·布托曾说 凝视即现实的表达 |
[1:08:42] | I need to look into the eyes of those I’m being judged by. | 我要直视我的审判者的双眼 |
[1:08:46] | These are standard security measures, Mr Leggio. | 这些只是标准的安保措施 拉齐奥先生 |
[1:08:49] | But what’s standard security? | 但是这叫什么标准安保措施 |
[1:08:52] | Making the prisoner nervous? | 让囚犯神经紧张 |
[1:08:53] | Preventing him from listening? | 让他无法倾听就叫标准安保措施吗 |
[1:09:02] | Teresa, blood of my blood! | 特丽莎 我的心肝 |
[1:09:05] | My husband is not a traitor! | 我丈夫不是叛徒 |
[1:09:11] | They didn’t sell out! | 他们没有出卖 |
[1:09:24] | What do you say? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:09:28] | Do you want to see it by the light of day? | 要不去有自然光的房间看看 |
[1:09:31] | If I could, thank you. | 如果可以的话 谢谢 |
[1:09:56] | – What do you think? – Can I see something else? | -怎么样 -我能看看其他款式吗 |
[1:09:59] | Certainly, why not? | 当然可以 |
[1:10:06] | – I’d like to try that one on. – Very good. | -我想试试那套 -很好 |
[1:10:13] | Is that Andreotti? | 那是安德烈奥蒂吗 |
[1:10:18] | Yes, it’s Andreotti. | 没错 那是安德烈奥蒂 |
[1:10:22] | Here you are. | 来试试 |
[1:10:26] | What kind of function is it for? | 要穿去什么场合 |
[1:10:29] | A wedding? For a daytime function gray is also attractive. | 婚礼吗 白天的场合穿灰色也很有魅力 |
[1:10:36] | The president is leaving. | 主席要走了 |
[1:10:39] | Goodbye, president. | 再见 主席 |
[1:10:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:10:44] | Goodbye, president. | 再见 主席 |
[1:11:21] | 布塞塔是 告密 的叛徒 | |
[1:11:25] | 肮脏之人 布塞塔 | |
[1:11:35] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[1:11:38] | Nothing, let them pass. | 没事 让他们过 |
[1:11:45] | 为我们提供工作的 黑手党万岁 | |
[1:12:31] | Buscetta, we’ve put you in here. | 布塞塔 我们把你安顿在这儿了 |
[1:12:34] | You’ll be able to follow the trial on television. | 你可以在电视上跟进审判情况 |
[1:12:37] | You have my number, call me whenever you want. | 你有我的电话号码 需要的时候打给我 |
[1:12:40] | You’re being watched 24 hours a day, you’ll never be alone. | 二十四小时都有人看护你 你会很安全 |
[1:12:44] | A favor, may I see the courtroom? | 帮个忙 能带我看一下法庭吗 |
[1:12:47] | Of course, follow me. | 当然 跟我来 |
[1:12:56] | – Where does Calò sit? – In cell number 16. | -卡洛坐在哪儿 -在16号监房 |
[1:13:06] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:14:04] | The smoking ban applies to everyone, I can’t make exceptions | 禁烟令适用于任何人 我不能搞特殊 |
[1:14:08] | and we can’t step in every time to apply the ban. | 而且我们也不能每次都介入禁令的实施 |
[1:14:14] | I’m asking for permission to smoke a cigar, not cigarettes, | 我只是申请抽根雪茄 不是香烟 |
[1:14:18] | for therapeutic reasons and not for pleasure. | 并且出于医疗用途而不是图乐 |
[1:14:23] | Due to abuse in my youth, my breathing is compromised, | 我年轻的时候受过虐待 呼吸道受影响 |
[1:14:27] | the doctor said if I don’t smoke, I’ll hyperventilate. | 医生说如果我不抽烟 我会呼吸急促 |
[1:14:31] | I mean, I have to smoke. | 我是说 我必须得抽烟 |
[1:14:34] | I believe you, but you’ll need to bring me a medical certificate | 我相信你 但是你需要出据病例单 |
[1:14:39] | and I’ll authorize it immediately. | 然后我就能马上批准 |
[1:14:42] | Let us proceed. | 我们继续 |
[1:14:44] | I believe Counselor Costa wishes to speak. | 我想哥斯达律师有话要说 |
[1:14:47] | Yes, Mr President, I wish to communicate to you, | 是的 主席先生 我希望能和您沟通 |
[1:14:51] | that the defendant Tommaso Buscetta, | 关于被告托马索·布塞塔 |
[1:14:54] | who had declined to appear, is at the disposal of the court. | 他尚未出席 目前受法院处置 |
[1:14:58] | Good, then let’s interrogate him. | 很好 我们现在审问他 |
[1:15:03] | Silence, it’s just a first interrogation, | 肃静 这只是第一次审问 |
[1:15:06] | there will be others. | 之后还会有 |
[1:15:08] | Bring in the defendant. | 把被告带上来 |
[1:15:20] | Mr Buscetta! Mr Buscetta! | 布塞塔先生 |
[1:15:25] | Don Masino! | 马西诺阁下 |
[1:15:29] | You can’t take pictures of the defendant with a flash, | 不能用闪光灯给被告拍照 |
[1:15:34] | or call out his name. | 也不能叫他名字 |
[1:16:07] | So, Buscetta, | 那么 布塞塔 |
[1:16:10] | you… | 你 |
[1:16:13] | during the investigative phase, | 在调查阶段 |
[1:16:16] | gave many interviews for a total of 487 pages. | 一共给出给出了487页的证词 |
[1:16:22] | Yes and I confirm it all. | 是的 并且我全部承认 |
[1:16:26] | I was and remain a man of honor. | 我一直以来都是体面的人 |
[1:16:32] | I entered Cosa Nostra with a certain spirit | 我带着特殊的精神加入了科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[1:16:34] | and inside me that spirit hasn’t changed. | 在我内心那种精神从未改变 |
[1:16:39] | They are the ones who have betrayed the ideals of Cosa Nostra. | 他们才是背离了科萨·诺斯特拉信念的人 |
[1:16:44] | This is why, Mr President, | 这就是我的理由 主席先生 |
[1:16:46] | I do not consider myself an informer. | 我并不认为我是一个告密者 |
[1:16:55] | Mr President, I ask to be interrogated. | 主席先生 我请求被审问 |
[1:16:59] | – Speak into the intercom. – I don’t need it. | -用对讲机说话 -我不需要 |
[1:17:03] | They can hear me anyway. Besides, I have to look at you directly. | 反正都能听见我 况且我需要直视你 |
[1:17:07] | And since Mr Buscetta has told a bunch of lies, | 鉴于布塞塔先生已经谎话连篇 |
[1:17:10] | for example, he says he doesn’t know me, | 比如他说他不认识我 |
[1:17:13] | but I state that he knows me. | 但是我在此申明 他的确认识我 |
[1:17:17] | I demand an opportunity to ask this gentleman questions. | 我要求给我一个向这位先生问话的机会 |
[1:17:21] | Very well, you may ask questions during cross-examination. | 好吧 你可以在盘问阶段问问题 |
[1:17:26] | Let the record reflect that. | 记录下来 |
[1:17:28] | Mr President! | 主席先生 |
[1:17:30] | I too, Tommaso Spadaro, ask to be interrogated. | 我 托马索·布西达 也请求被审问 |
[1:17:33] | I can prove that Buscetta is a liar. | 我可以证明布塞塔在说谎 |
[1:17:38] | Very well, you may also be cross-examined. | 好的 那你也会被盘问 |
[1:17:41] | – I have certain documents… – Very well. | -我有特别的文件 -好了 |
[1:17:44] | Mr President! | 主席先生 |
[1:17:47] | It’s me. Excuse me, huh. | 是我 抱歉 |
[1:17:50] | My name is Giuseppe Bono | 我叫朱塞佩 博诺 |
[1:17:53] | and I want to look that rat Buscetta in the eye! | 我要看着布塞塔的眼睛说话 |
[1:17:58] | Mr President! | 主席先生 |
[1:18:01] | I’d like to be cross-examined with Mr Buscetta too. | 我也希望和布塞塔先生进行盘问 |
[1:18:05] | Very well, let the record reflect that… | 好的 都记录下来 |
[1:18:09] | Spadaro Tommaso, Bono Giuseppe | 斯巴达诺·托马索 博诺 朱塞佩 |
[1:18:12] | and also add Calò Giuseppe. | 再加上斯巴达诺·托马索, 卡洛 朱塞佩 |
[1:18:15] | Is there anybody else? | 还有人吗 |
[1:18:16] | I long for | 我十分盼望 |
[1:18:18] | this cross-examination, Mr President. | 这次盘问 主席先生 |
[1:18:39] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:18:50] | Buscetta, you’re a ball-less loser! | 布塞塔 你就是个没种的败类 |
[1:18:57] | Cuckold! | 懦夫 |
[1:19:02] | Mr President, we can’t see Buscetta | 主席先生 我们看不到布塞塔 |
[1:19:04] | and it’s important we see his face. | 我们需要看到他的脸 |
[1:19:06] | It’s called “face to face”. | 这才叫面对面 |
[1:19:08] | No and no! | 不行就是不行 |
[1:19:10] | The lawyers may not see either the defendants or the witness. | 律师不能看到被告和证人 |
[1:19:14] | This is something you learn in the first year at university. | 大学一年级就教过 |
[1:19:18] | Then, I have a different penal code, | 刑法可不是这样规定的 |
[1:19:20] | I have never read that a lawyer may | 我从未看见法律有规定 |
[1:19:22] | not look the defendant in the face. | 律师不能看到被告的面貌 |
[1:19:25] | You will do without, security reasons dictate it. | 有出于安保因素的规定 就不行 |
[1:19:28] | But, Mr President, Buscetta is a defendant, | 但是主席先生 布塞塔是一个被告 |
[1:19:31] | he is not Padre Pio of Pietrelcina. | 又不是圣比约神父 |
[1:19:31] | 圣比约神父(1887-1968) 来自意大利小镇彼得雷齐纳的一位基督教告解神修导师 | |
[1:19:34] | This glass booth places us in a position of inferiority. | 这个玻璃展台显得他高高在上的样子 |
[1:19:39] | They want to convict us all. | 他想要判我们所有人的罪 |
[1:19:41] | Right, because in Rome there’s some big shot | 没错 因为罗马有个大佬 |
[1:19:45] | who’s making deals to keep us in here. | 出钱把我们关在这儿 |
[1:19:50] | That’s the truth! | 那就是事实 |
[1:20:01] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:20:07] | Gentlemen, enough! | 适可而止了 先生们 |
[1:20:10] | Those defendants who do not observe religious silence | 任何被告一旦蔑视法庭 |
[1:20:14] | will be ejected from the court. | 将统统被驱逐出庭 |
[1:20:20] | Well, let us begin. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[1:20:23] | Listen, Calò, | 听着 卡洛 |
[1:20:25] | why did you ask to be cross-examined with Tommaso Buscetta? | 你为什么要求和托马索·布塞塔进行盘问 |
[1:20:31] | What are your objections? You’ve read the transcripts? | 你读过证词了吗 |
[1:20:33] | Yes, I’ve read them. | 是的 我读过了 |
[1:20:36] | And it’s all false, starting with | 并且全都与事实不符 |
[1:20:39] | the fact that we know each other. | 从我们相识开始说起 |
[1:20:42] | I knew his brother well, not him. | 我和他的兄弟很熟 和他并不熟 |
[1:20:47] | We were friends, we’ve known each other since we were kids. | 我们曾是朋友 我们从小就认识 |
[1:20:52] | I got him into Cosa Nostra. | 我带他加入了科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[1:20:56] | Then he became the boss of our mandamento, Porta Nuova, | 之后他成为了我们片区 新门的老大 |
[1:21:02] | before crossing over to the Corleonesi. | 在去科里昂之前 |
[1:21:04] | It’s not true. I was friend of his brother, | 不是的 我跟他兄弟是朋友 |
[1:21:08] | who was very fond of me. | 他兄弟很喜爱我 |
[1:21:10] | The one who’s alive or the one you killed? | 还活着的那个 还是你杀了的那个 |
[1:21:14] | Buscetta, I’ll ask the questions. | 布塞塔 我来问问题 |
[1:21:17] | Really… May I continue? | 认真的吗 我可以继续吗 |
[1:21:20] | – Please. – Speak! | -请讲 -说吧 |
[1:21:22] | I was talking about this brother, Vincenzo. | 刚刚说到他的兄弟文森佐 |
[1:21:25] | I spent a year and a half | 我和他在同一个牢房 |
[1:21:29] | with this brother in the same cell. | 待了一年半的时间 |
[1:21:31] | One day, Mr President, | 有一天 主席先生 |
[1:21:33] | practically with tears in his eyes, | 他眼中含着泪水 |
[1:21:35] | he said: “Look what Masino did to me. | 他说 看看马西诺对我做了什么 |
[1:21:39] | He’s gone again and he’s left me with one son in prison | 他又走了 把我和儿子留在监狱里 |
[1:21:43] | and the other one a junkie, he destroyed them.” | 还有另一个吸毒者 他毁了他们 |
[1:21:49] | I’m telling you this to make you understand | 我告诉你们这些是为了让你们明白 |
[1:21:52] | what Mr Masino Buscetta is capable of. | 看看马西诺 布塞塔都干了些什么好事 |
[1:21:56] | Buscetta, do you wish to reply? | 布塞塔 对此你有什么想说的 |
[1:22:02] | I’m angry with… | 我很生气 |
[1:22:05] | – Angry? – With him… | -生气 -对他 |
[1:22:08] | because in 487 pages of interrogation, | 因为在478页的审问文件里 |
[1:22:13] | I never touched on anybody’s family problems. | 我没有涉及任何人的家庭问题 |
[1:22:19] | And I never will. | 我也绝不会去涉及 |
[1:22:22] | Family, for me, is sacred. | 家庭对我来说是可怕的 |
[1:22:26] | Even yours. | 甚至是别人的 |
[1:22:28] | Calò,you dispute that you and Buscetta know each other. | 卡洛 你质疑你和布塞塔彼此认识的说法 |
[1:22:34] | Of course, I’m just meeting him now, | 当然 我现在才见到他 |
[1:22:36] | now that he’s famous, | 现在他臭名昭著了 |
[1:22:38] | but he and I have never been friends. | 但是他和我从来不是朋友 |
[1:22:42] | We’ve never been friends? | 我们从来不是朋友吗 |
[1:22:44] | Never, I don’t know you. | 从不 我不认识你 |
[1:22:48] | Mr President, may I show the court proof | 法官大人 能否让我出示法庭证据 |
[1:22:52] | which may be helpful in demonstrating the truth? | 它能有效的证明事实 |
[1:22:56] | Please proceed. | 请拿出来吧 |
[1:23:01] | Marshal, if you would… thank you. | 马歇尔 你能不能 谢谢 |
[1:23:18] | That’s me, not my brother. | 那是我 不是我哥哥 |
[1:23:24] | Together, no? | 我们站一起 不是吗 |
[1:23:26] | Hugging. | 拥抱着 |
[1:23:28] | See, see. | 看吧 看看吧 |
[1:23:31] | The hand on my shoulder is his. | 放在我肩膀上的手是他的 |
[1:23:34] | Can you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:23:37] | Please, let the record reflect that. | 看吧 让证据证明这一点 |
[1:23:39] | Mr President, I entrust myself to your intelligence, | 法官大人 我确信您的睿智 |
[1:23:43] | and the intelligence of the court. | 以及法庭的智慧 |
[1:23:45] | According to this gentleman I must be friends | 按照这位先生的说辞 |
[1:23:49] | with all the people I meet either at weddings | 难道婚礼或受洗仪式上的所有人 |
[1:23:52] | or baptisms | 都和我是朋友吗 |
[1:23:54] | and I’m supposed to remember all these people? | 我就应该记住所有人吗 |
[1:23:57] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得吗 |
[1:24:01] | I gave my blood for your son when he needed it. | 我为你的儿子拼过命 在他需要的时候 |
[1:24:05] | I gave my blood, you lying scoundrel! | 我拼了我的命 你这个撒谎的小人 |
[1:24:10] | You’d sell out your own mother. You’re a liar! | 你出卖了自己的母亲 你就是个骗子 |
[1:24:15] | Enough, please! | 可以了 请安静 |
[1:24:19] | Please, enough! | 请保持肃静 |
[1:24:20] | There… there… | 这 这 |
[1:24:24] | – Mafioso consent, there it is. – You’re a liar. | -马费索·孔桑 这就是事实 -你就是个骗子 |
[1:24:28] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:24:30] | You’re the liar and you’re also a swindler. | 你撒谎 你就是个骗子 |
[1:24:33] | You’ve swindled all of Italy. | 你背叛了意大利 |
[1:24:36] | For that you deserve a kiss and a medal, | 凭此你确实该得到亲吻和奖章 |
[1:24:38] | but only for that. | 但也只配这些 |
[1:24:40] | The medal yes, the kiss, no, | 奖章可以有 亲吻就不用了 |
[1:24:41] | because I remind you that you kissed my sons | 因为这让我想起你亲吻过我的儿子 |
[1:24:44] | and let them be killed. | 让他们被杀害了 |
[1:24:45] | How dare you accuse me? | 你竟然敢指责我 |
[1:24:47] | Why didn’t you have me killed too? | 你为什么不把我一起杀了 |
[1:24:51] | – Buscetta… – Don’t call me Buscetta. | -布塞塔 -别叫我布塞塔 |
[1:24:53] | – Call me something else. – My dear Buscetta… | -叫我别的 -我亲爱的布塞塔 |
[1:24:56] | Don’t call me Buscetta. | 别再叫我布塞塔 |
[1:24:59] | God is great, my dear Buscetta. | 神自有天意 我亲爱的布塞塔 |
[1:25:02] | – God is great and I believe in him. – Don’t say “dear”. | -神确实自有天意 我相信他 -别叫亲爱的 |
[1:25:06] | I believe in miracles. | 我相信奇迹 |
[1:25:07] | Now I’m well guarded, | 要不是我现在被保护的很好 |
[1:25:08] | you’ll have to wait to shoot me. | 你一定迫不及待想毙了我 |
[1:25:10] | You’ll have to wait a few years. | 你不得不等上好几年了 |
[1:25:12] | All right, we’ll wait. | 行 我们等着瞧 |
[1:25:13] | Good. I’ll wait. | 好 走着瞧 |
[1:25:15] | Finally, for once you’ve been sincere. | 最后 这一次你就得说真话了 |
[1:25:20] | If we’re resorting to threats, | 如果我们再诉诸威胁 |
[1:25:22] | we will suspend this cross. | 那我们将会推迟这个盘问环节 |
[1:25:24] | You call these threats? | 你管这叫威胁吗 |
[1:25:29] | I’ll tell you something new. | 那我再告诉你们些别的 |
[1:25:32] | Unknown. | 不为人所知的 |
[1:25:35] | Filthy rat spy. | 肮脏的老鼠间谍 |
[1:25:37] | It’s not in the statements, I just remembered now, Mr President. | 它不在陈词上 我只是现在记起了 法官大人 |
[1:25:42] | – Are you willing to hear it? – Go on. | -你们愿意听吗 -说吧 |
[1:25:46] | – The latest arrival. – What? | -最新的消息 -什么 |
[1:25:49] | Unlike you, my memory still helps me. | 不像你 我的记忆总能帮上我 |
[1:25:53] | In 1979, I am in prison, | 在1979年 我在坐牢 |
[1:25:56] | I open the newspaper and read: “Missing…” | 我打开报纸开始读 失踪的 |
[1:26:08] | A person, | 一个人 |
[1:26:10] | a member of his family because I no longer belong to it. | 因为我已经不属于家族了 |
[1:26:14] | As soon as I run into Mr Calò I ask him: | 我一见到卡洛先生我就问他 |
[1:26:17] | “What did Giannuzzo do to be disappeared?” | 怎么詹努佐会不见了呢 |
[1:26:21] | Remember what you said? | 记得你说的什么吗 |
[1:26:25] | “The commission told me to.” | 委员会让我这么做的 |
[1:26:28] | “Yes, but did you tell the commission that he was a good boy, | 是 但是你告诉过委员会他是个好人 |
[1:26:32] | that he’d suffered hunger, prison, that he had no one?” | 他受尽饥饿 牢狱之苦 然后没人救他 |
[1:26:36] | “The commission told me to, I had to do it.” | 是委员会让我去做的 我必须这么做 |
[1:26:39] | Giannuzzo Lallicata | 詹努佐·拉利卡塔 |
[1:26:42] | was your protégé, you killed him with your own hands. | 是你的门徒 你亲手杀了他 |
[1:26:46] | A man of our family, but instead of protecting him, | 一个自己的家人 他没有保护他 |
[1:26:49] | of asking what he was guilty of… | 反而问他有什么罪 |
[1:26:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:26:53] | Instead of asking what he had done to be snuffed out… | 他做了什么都不知道就被杀了 |
[1:26:59] | I mean, really… | 我的意思是 真的 |
[1:27:01] | These things you’re pulling out… | 这些你提出的事 |
[1:27:05] | – Are they things they tell you to say? – What? | -这些事是他们叫你这么说的吗 -什么 |
[1:27:08] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[1:27:10] | You just keep insisting with lies. | 你还是在固守谎言 |
[1:27:13] | Yes, now the judges will decide if these are lies. | 好 现在法官们会辨明它们是不是谎言 |
[1:27:17] | Because otherwise you can’t take the prize, | 因为不然的话你没办法拿钱 |
[1:27:20] | am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[1:27:22] | You can’t take the prize. | 你没办法拿到钱 |
[1:27:23] | The fact is you don’t want to go away defeated. | 事实就是你不想认输 |
[1:27:27] | I am defeated, | 我已经输了 |
[1:27:30] | I’m incarcerated like you, | 我像你一样被监禁的时候 |
[1:27:31] | I’ve lost everything. | 我就失去了我的所有 |
[1:27:33] | I’ve lost my family, my friends, my freedom, | 我失去了我的家庭 朋友以及自由 |
[1:27:36] | I’ve lost it all. | 我全都失去了 |
[1:27:37] | That’s your business, you know what you’ve done. | 这都是你害的 你自己知道你干了什么 |
[1:27:41] | Hypocrite. | 你个伪君子 |
[1:27:43] | You ought to recite “mea culpa”, | 你应该诵读 都是我的错 |
[1:27:44] | you know the facts. | 你知道事实是怎么样的 |
[1:27:45] | Hypocrite. | 伪君子 |
[1:27:47] | Mr President, he knows perfectly well | 法官大人 他知道的清清楚楚 |
[1:27:50] | how much I respected his brother and his sons. | 我是多么尊敬他的兄弟和儿子们 |
[1:27:53] | Hypocrite. | 虚假小人 |
[1:27:55] | When he says these things, it really hurts me. | 当他说这些事时 真让我受伤 |
[1:27:59] | He knows perfectly well that when his brother died, | 他清楚的知道他的兄弟是什么时候死的 |
[1:28:04] | I was sorrier about it than him, he was… | 对此 我比他更加抱歉 他是 |
[1:28:08] | He was in Brazil! | 他住在巴西 |
[1:28:10] | Leading the high life, | 享受着奢侈的生活 |
[1:28:12] | – partying and taking it easy. – Hypocrite. | -举办派对 悠闲自在 -伪君子 |
[1:28:16] | Only after that he turned informer! | 就是在他成为告密者之后 |
[1:28:20] | – Hypocrite. – And why don’t you turn informer too? | -伪君子 -那为何你不也当个告密者呢 |
[1:28:23] | Say things. | 说啊 |
[1:28:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:28:29] | I’d say that we can end this cross-examination right here. | 我觉得我们可以在这结束这个盘问了 |
[1:28:32] | Escort Calò back to his cell. | 护送卡洛回到他的牢房 |
[1:28:36] | I wish you a good day. | 希望你有愉快的一天 |
[1:28:42] | We can proceed with the next cross-examination. | 让我们看看下一场审问 |
[1:28:48] | Spadaro. | 帕斯达罗 |
[1:28:54] | My client declines the cross-examination. | 我的委托人拒绝接受盘问 |
[1:28:56] | Bono? | 博诺呢 |
[1:29:00] | My client declines the cross-examination. | 我的委托人拒绝接受盘问 |
[1:29:04] | Leggio? | 拉齐奥呢 |
[1:29:05] | He declines the cross-examination. | 他拒绝接受盘问 |
[1:29:09] | Does anyone else wish to cross-examine Tommaso Buscetta? | 还有人想要盘问托马索·布塞塔吗 |
[1:29:20] | Let’s go smoke, Mr President. | 我想去抽个烟 法官大人 |
[1:29:37] | Please, enough! | 拜托 够了 |
[1:29:40] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[1:30:02] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[1:30:11] | Contorno, you spoke about drug trafficking, | 孔托诺 你说过你的毒品交易 |
[1:30:16] | about how everyone got rich and became millionaires. | 是怎样让人变富有且成为百万富翁 |
[1:30:22] | As long as we had cigarette smuggling it all worked fine, | 只要我们走私香烟时一切顺利 |
[1:30:26] | then when heroin came in | 然后把走私毒品加入进来 |
[1:30:28] | they lost their minds over the money, | 他们便沉迷其中 不计金钱 |
[1:30:30] | they always wanted more. | 他们渴望更多 |
[1:30:33] | But now all the kids are dying, | 但是孩子们却命不久矣 |
[1:30:35] | even their sons. | 甚至是他们的儿子 |
[1:30:36] | They’ve been bereaved by drugs, too. | 他们也因为毒品丧失亲友 |
[1:30:40] | – Didn’t your son die from AIDS? – Silence! | -你的儿子不是死于艾滋的吗 -安静 |
[1:30:42] | Will you let us continue? | 你能让我们继续问下去吗 |
[1:30:44] | – Wasn’t the other one shot to death? – Shut up! | -另一个不是被击毙的吗 -闭嘴 |
[1:30:47] | Wasn’t your son shot to death? | 你的儿子不是被击毙的吗 |
[1:30:50] | He was the son of that guy who shot me at Brancaccio, | 他是在布兰卡乔开枪打我的人的儿子 |
[1:30:52] | who had a sister, who also died from | 他有个妹妹 也是死于海洛因 |
[1:30:55] | heroin, it was in all the papers. | 文件上都记录有了 |
[1:30:57] | They’re losing everything, | 他们正在失去一切 |
[1:31:00] | their kids, their blood, | 他们的孩子 至亲 |
[1:31:01] | but they go on like sheep, | 但他们却像羊一样固执向前 |
[1:31:02] | like they taught me in school… | 就像他们在学校教我的 |
[1:31:05] | I had a teacher who made me understand, | 我的一个老师让我明白这些 |
[1:31:07] | then she retired… | 但接着就退休了 |
[1:31:08] | And the sheep fall into the ravine one after another. | 然后这些羊就一个接一个的掉下山谷 |
[1:31:12] | Mr Riina takes a step to the side | 里纳先生走到边缘看 |
[1:31:15] | and the sheep all end up in the ravine, none are spared. | 所有的羊都死在了山谷里 没有一只幸免 |
[1:31:18] | President, we need an interpreter here. | 法官大人 我们需要一个口译员 |
[1:31:20] | My colleagues from the mainland haven’t understood a word. | 我们本土来的人一个字也听不明白 |
[1:31:25] | Contorno, enough, stop speaking like that. | 孔托诺 好了 别再像这样说话了 |
[1:31:28] | – Look, they can’t understand you. – It’s habit, | -他们理解不了你 -我习惯了 |
[1:31:30] | Speak proper Italian. | 请说的通俗一点 |
[1:31:32] | if I don’t talk fast I lose my train of thought. | 如果我不说快点恐怕会跟不上自己思路 |
[1:31:34] | Sorry. Eh, sorry… | 不好意思 |
[1:31:39] | What was I saying? I don’t remember. | 我说了些什么 我不记得了 |
[1:31:42] | You were talking about drugs… | 你在谈论毒品 |
[1:31:44] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[1:31:46] | If you follow what I’m saying… | 如果你跟的上我所说的 |
[1:31:49] | with drugs the earnings are enormous, | 毒品带来的收入是巨大的 |
[1:31:52] | and they’ve all gone off the rails. | 所以他们全都脱离正轨了 |
[1:31:55] | Cosa Nostra isn’t “our thing” anymore, now it’s “my thing”. | 科萨·诺斯特拉不再是大家的组织 变成自己的组织 |
[1:31:57] | They even kill newborn babies. | 他们甚至杀害了刚出生的婴儿 |
[1:32:00] | And you call these men of honor? | 你竟然管他们叫荣耀之人 |
[1:32:03] | You’re a scoundrel! | 你就是一个恶棍 |
[1:32:07] | The scoundrel is you, Mr Luciano Liggio! | 恶棍就是你 卢西亚诺·利吉奥先生 |
[1:32:15] | Cuckold! Snitch! | 奸夫 告密者 |
[1:32:17] | Who are you calling a snitch? You bastard cuckold! | 你说的告密者是谁 你个该死的奸夫 |
[1:32:22] | How can you allow that? | 你怎么能允许这样的事发生呢 |
[1:32:26] | Contorno, you need to look at me and not make gestures! | 孔托诺 看着我 别再摆出那副姿态 |
[1:32:30] | If they call me a cuckold, I insult them. | 如果谁叫我奸夫 那我会骂回去的 |
[1:32:33] | No, you mustn’t make gestures at the cages! | 不 你没必要在牢笼里摆出那副姿态 |
[1:32:36] | But I’m not a cuckold. | 但我不是奸夫 |
[1:32:38] | – You’re the president? – Then be the president. | -你是法官吗 -差不多 |
[1:32:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[1:32:42] | If they insult me, I insult them, | 如果谁侮辱我 那我就侮辱谁 |
[1:32:44] | or else I’ll get up and go! | 或者我就起身离开 |
[1:32:46] | Contorno, please. | 孔托诺 拜托了 |
[1:32:48] | What are we going to do here? | 想想我们是来这干嘛的 |
[1:32:50] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:32:52] | May we resume, please? | 请让我们继续 可以吗 |
[1:32:55] | You were talking about earnings from drug trafficking. | 你在谈论毒品交易带来的财富 |
[1:33:00] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[1:33:02] | The money from drugs, kidnapping, etc., | 钱可以从毒品 绑架小孩 等等中赚取 |
[1:33:05] | Mr Pippo Calò handled it all. | 皮波 卡洛先生掌管这一切 |
[1:33:12] | He and Riina are like the cat and the fox in Pinocchio. | 他和里纳就像匹诺曹里的猫和狐狸 |
[1:33:16] | Then, after they shot me, I left Palermo. | 之后 他们开枪打了我 我离开了巴勒莫 |
[1:33:20] | You’re referring to the attack against you | 你指的是他们在 |
[1:33:22] | on June 25, 1981. | 1981年6月25日袭击你的事 |
[1:33:26] | I don’t remember the exact day, | 我不记得确切的日子了 |
[1:33:27] | I don’t want to remember such a horrible day. | 我不想记得这么倒霉的一天 |
[1:33:30] | We cannot go on like this, we are in a court of law. | 我们不能这样下去 我们是在法庭上 |
[1:33:34] | Contorno has to speak in Italian! | 孔托诺必须说意大利语 |
[1:33:37] | He’s incomprehensible. | 他这样别人听不懂 |
[1:33:37] | Italian… Italian. | 意大利语 意大利语 |
[1:33:41] | I’ve always spoken Sicilian dialect, Mr President, | 审判长大人 我只会说西西里方言 |
[1:33:43] | I don’t know how to speak Italian, | 我不会说意大利语 |
[1:33:46] | so it’s Sicilian or nothing. | 所以我要么说西西里语 要么就不说 |
[1:33:47] | If some Italian comes to me, I’ll speak Italian, | 如果有意大利人来找我 我就说意大利语 |
[1:33:50] | if Sicilian comes to me, I’ll speak | 如果西西里人来找我 我就说西西里语 |
[1:33:51] | Sicilian, or else I’ll get up and go. | 不然我就走了 |
[1:33:53] | Let’s proceed with calm, | 让我们冷静一下 继续 |
[1:33:55] | try at least to speak a little more slowly. | 尽量说得慢一点 |
[1:33:59] | Yeah, slowly… | 行吧 说慢点 |
[1:34:00] | So, you were saying that after you were attacked, | 所以你说到在你被袭击后 |
[1:34:04] | you moved to Rome. | 你搬到了罗马 |
[1:34:07] | Yes, to Rome. | 是的 罗马 |
[1:34:10] | I went to look for Mr Pippo Calò. | 我去找皮波 卡洛先生 |
[1:34:13] | Again… | 又来了 |
[1:34:14] | – Since he commanded all of Rome. – All lies. | -因为他掌管整个罗马 -全是谎话 |
[1:34:18] | – But I mean, all of it. – Yes, but look at me! | -我是说整个罗马 -好的 但是看着我说 |
[1:34:20] | Don’t look there, look at me! | 别看那儿 看我 |
[1:34:23] | Both because Rome could hide me because Rome’s big, | 去罗马不仅因为它大到可以让我躲起来 |
[1:34:26] | and because I could go and kill Mr Calò. | 还因为我在罗马可以杀了卡洛先生 |
[1:34:31] | Judge Falcone. | 法尔科内法官 |
[1:34:32] | I hate them, | 我恨他们 |
[1:34:34] | because they killed my relatives. | 因为他们杀了我的亲人 |
[1:34:39] | The main motive for the killing was… | 而他杀人的主要动机是 |
[1:34:46] | Leaving? | 要走了吗 |
[1:34:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:34:52] | One last cigarette? | 最后再来支烟 |
[1:34:57] | – Here. – Thanks. | -来 -谢谢 |
[1:35:01] | You’re not glad to be going home? | 能回家不高兴吗 |
[1:35:04] | America isn’t my home, my home is here. | 美国不是我的家 我的家在这里 |
[1:35:09] | Of course, I’m happy to go back to my wife, to my kids. | 当然我也很高兴回到我的妻儿身边 |
[1:35:12] | I’ve had eight kids. | 我有八个孩子呢 |
[1:35:15] | My father did better than me, I’m the last of seventeen. | 我爸更厉害 我是17个孩子里最小的 |
[1:35:21] | Judge Falcone, you don’t… | 法尔科内法官 你没有 |
[1:35:25] | Life is not eternal, it’s better with kids. | 人生苦短 最好有子嗣相伴 |
[1:35:29] | I like kids. | 我也喜欢小孩 |
[1:35:32] | We’ll wait for the sentence and then who knows… | 我们等着宣判 谁知道呢 |
[1:35:35] | Fair enough. | 可不是嘛 |
[1:35:37] | This war has just begun. | 战争才刚刚开始 |
[1:35:41] | The ones pulling the strings are in Rome, | 幕后操纵者在罗马 |
[1:35:43] | that’s where we need to go without getting killed. | 我们要去那里 还要活着回来 |
[1:35:46] | Die in your own bed. | 死要死在自己的床上 |
[1:35:49] | And as late as possible. | 而且越晚越好 |
[1:35:51] | The Mafia is not invincible, | 黑手党不是不可战胜的 |
[1:35:53] | it had a beginning, it will have an end. | 有开始 就有结束 |
[1:35:57] | As soon as possible, let’s hope, so I can return to Palermo | 希望我们能尽快回到巴勒莫 |
[1:36:00] | and go eat a nice gelato in Mondello. | 然后在莫德吃个美味的冰淇淋 |
[1:36:09] | Have a good trip. | 一路顺风 |
[1:36:22] | Shall we go? | 我们走吧 |
[1:36:37] | In the name of the Italian people, | 以意大利人民之名 |
[1:36:39] | the first assizes court of Palermo, | 巴勒莫第一巡回法庭 |
[1:36:41] | on December 16, 1987, | 于1987年12月16日 |
[1:36:44] | in accordance with the law, declares: | 依法判决如下 |
[1:36:48] | Bagarella Leoluca, 6 years. | 巴加莱拉·利奥卢卡 六年有期徒刑 |
[1:36:50] | Bono Giuseppe, 23 years. | 博诺 朱塞佩 23年有期徒刑 |
[1:36:53] | Brusca Bernardo, a life sentence. | 伯纳德·布鲁斯卡无期徒刑 |
[1:36:56] | Buscetta Tommaso, 3 years and 6 months. | 布塞塔 托马索 三年半有期徒刑 |
[1:36:59] | Calò Giuseppe, | 卡洛 朱塞佩 |
[1:37:01] | 23 years and a fine of 200 million. | 23年有期徒刑并处罚款两亿 |
[1:37:02] | Contorno Salvatore, 6 years. | 孔托尔诺·萨维托雷 6年有期徒刑 |
[1:37:05] | Ercolano Salvatore, | 埃尔克雷诺·萨尔瓦托雷 |
[1:37:08] | 16 years and a fine of 90 million. | 有期徒刑16年并处罚款9000万 |
[1:37:10] | Greco Michele, life sentence and a fine of 200 million. | 格雷科·米歇尔 无期徒刑并处罚款两亿 |
[1:37:14] | Leggio Luciano acquitted. | 雷吉奥·卢西亚诺无罪释放 |
[1:37:17] | Provenzano Bernardo, | 普罗文扎诺·伯纳多 |
[1:37:19] | life sentence and a fine 200 million. | 无期徒刑并处罚款两亿 |
[1:37:21] | Randazzo Vincenzo, 24 years. | 兰达佐·文琴佐 有期徒刑24年 |
[1:37:23] | Riccobono Rosario, life sentence. | 洛克波诺·罗萨里奥 无期徒刑 |
[1:37:29] | Sinagra Vincenzo, life sentence. | 西纳格拉·文森佐 无期徒刑 |
[1:37:33] | Spadaro Tommaso, | 斯巴达诺·托马索 |
[1:37:35] | 22 years and a fine of 180 million. | 有期徒刑22年并处罚款1.8亿 |
[1:37:38] | Vernengo Antonino, 16 years. | 文那格·安东尼奥 有期徒刑16年 |
[1:38:28] | What can i do for you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[1:38:31] | What model is this rifle? | 这把步枪是什么型号的 |
[1:38:33] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看一下 |
[1:38:37] | So, this is a AR15. | 这把的型号是AR15 |
[1:38:42] | It’s a lightweight semi-automatic rifle. | 是一把轻量级的半自动步枪 |
[1:38:44] | – Can I? – Please sir. | -我能不能 -当然 |
[1:38:47] | Do you have any specific use for? | 您有什么特定的用途吗 |
[1:38:50] | No just for fun. | 没有 就是自己玩玩 |
[1:39:08] | Light of my life, come here. | 我的宝贝 过来 |
[1:39:11] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:39:21] | What did you do today? | 你今天做了什么 |
[1:39:23] | Nothing, I went shopping. | 没什么 我去购物了 |
[1:39:28] | The life of the unemployed. | 无业游民的生活 |
[1:39:32] | – It was on sale. – You already have a weapon. | -这把在打折 -你已经有一把了 |
[1:39:35] | Yeah, but I feel safer. | 是的 但这样更安全 |
[1:39:39] | I promised Stefano I’d take him | 我答应要带斯蒂法诺 |
[1:39:41] | to dinner with Tommaso and his girl. | 还有托马索和他的女朋友去吃饭 |
[1:39:44] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:39:46] | No. | 没有 |
[1:40:27] | How is going tonight? | 各位今晚过得还好吧 |
[1:40:28] | – All right, thank you. – Very good, thank you. | -挺好的 谢谢 -很好 谢谢 |
[1:40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:36] | We have bottles of water, one distilled, one sparkling. | 我们要两瓶水 一瓶纯净水 一瓶气泡水 |
[1:40:40] | Sure. Anything else for drink? | 好的 还要点别的吗 |
[1:40:42] | Like some wine? | 喝酒吗 |
[1:40:44] | Sure, red. | 当然 红酒吧 |
[1:40:46] | Two glasses of red wine. Thank you. | 两杯红酒 谢谢 |
[1:40:49] | ♪ Good morning Italy, good morning Maria ♪ | ♪ 早安意大利 早安玛丽亚 ♪ |
[1:40:52] | ♪ With your eyes so lacking in cheer ♪ | ♪ 你的眼中没有喜悦 ♪ |
[1:40:56] | ♪ Good morning God to you ♪ | ♪ 早安上帝 ♪ |
[1:40:59] | ♪ You know I am here too ♪ | ♪ 你知道我也在这里 ♪ |
[1:41:03] | ♪ Let me sing to you ♪ | ♪ 让我为你歌唱 ♪ |
[1:41:06] | ♪ My guitar I’ll play too ♪ | ♪ 我的吉他也为你弹唱 ♪ |
[1:41:10] | ♪ Let me sing a nice slow song to you ♪ | ♪ 让我给你唱首抒情慢歌 ♪ |
[1:41:17] | ♪ Let me sing loud ♪ | ♪ 让我大声歌唱 ♪ |
[1:41:21] | ♪ Because I am proud ♪ | ♪ 因为我如此骄傲 ♪ |
[1:41:24] | ♪ I am Sicilian ♪ | ♪ 我是西西里人 ♪ |
[1:41:28] | ♪ I am Sicilian and I’m proud ♪ | ♪ 我是西西里人而且我很自豪 ♪ |
[1:41:37] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:42:40] | This is a new house. | 这是个新房子 |
[1:42:43] | Could you tell me where is the kitchen please? | 请问厨房在哪里 |
[1:42:45] | The kitchen is right over there. | 厨房就在那边 |
[1:42:46] | We got one bathroom here. | 这里有一个卫生间 |
[1:42:48] | OK. The bedroom? | 好的 卧室在哪里 |
[1:42:49] | The bedrooms are on upstairs. | 卧室在楼上 |
[1:43:15] | What about the roof? | 顶篷呢 |
[1:43:16] | A convert roof. | 折叠式敞篷 |
[1:43:17] | Is it electric? | 是电动的吗 |
[1:43:19] | – Electric? – Right, electric. | -电动的 -对 电动的 |
[1:43:22] | The roof? | 顶篷 |
[1:43:23] | It opens and closes… that way your cuckold’s horns stick out. | 它可以开闭 这样你就可以出来透气了 |
[1:43:28] | What about the heater? It is very cold where i come from. | 制暖怎么样 我们那里很冷 |
[1:43:31] | I was wondering is it a good heater? | 我想知道它制暖好不好 |
[1:43:33] | If you can eat in the car? | 你是问可不可以在车里吃东西 |
[1:43:35] | Bring what you want and eat it. | 想吃什么就带进去吃吧 |
[1:43:37] | Heat. Cold. | 暖气 暖和的暖 冷 |
[1:43:39] | Ah, heating! It’s got it. | 暖气 明白了 |
[1:43:41] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[1:43:43] | Hey, you don’t have automatic. | 你们那里没有自动挡 |
[1:43:44] | You only have manunl shift. | 只有手动挡 |
[1:43:46] | Pussy? Yeah, your sister’s pussy… | 裆 是的 裆你妹 |
[1:43:52] | You’re really pissing me off, we’ve been talking for three hours | 气死我了 我们已经谈了三个小时了 |
[1:43:55] | take the keys and go to the boss. | 拿着钥匙去找老板吧 |
[1:43:58] | I don’t know how much it cost? What do you want for it? | 我不知道你的报价 你卖多少 |
[1:44:00] | Ah, the money… 5,000 dollars. | 价格啊 5000美元 |
[1:44:04] | Come on, move it, you’re pissing me off. | 好啦 快点 你要搞死我了 |
[1:44:06] | Is there any guarantee? Any guarantee? | 有保证吗 有吗 |
[1:44:09] | Get outta here, go. Useless thing. | 滚吧你 滚吧废物 |
[1:44:12] | – Is he taking it? – Of course he’s taking it. | -他买吗 -当然了 |
[1:44:16] | He’s holding the keys, he has to take it. | 他拿着钥匙 肯定要的 |
[1:44:19] | It was like a conversation between deaf-mutes. | 简直像聋哑人之间的对话 |
[1:44:22] | You still haven’t learned English? | 你还没学英语吗 |
[1:44:24] | I don’t even speak Italian, let alone English. | 我连意大利语都不会 更不用说英语了 |
[1:44:27] | Anyway, I talk with my hands. | 不过我可以比划 |
[1:44:33] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么打电话给我 |
[1:44:37] | I’ll show you this cool car. | 我给你看看这辆好车 |
[1:44:43] | I haven’t got any money. | 我可没钱 |
[1:44:49] | – Earning well? – Earning. | -赚得多吗 -多少有点 |
[1:44:54] | We get by, thank God. | 谢天谢地 能过得去 |
[1:44:57] | We get by… | 还过得去 |
[1:44:58] | We were used to millions, billions… | 我们之前可是百万富翁 |
[1:45:03] | Now I have to let my wife support me. | 现在我得让我妻子养我 |
[1:45:07] | That bugs me. | 烦死我了 |
[1:45:14] | What’s that? A gun in your pocket? | 那是什么 口袋里有把枪吗 |
[1:45:18] | I always carry it here, on me, | 我总是随身带着它 |
[1:45:21] | like John Wayne. | 就像约翰·韦恩 |
[1:45:23] | And Gary Cooper… | 还有加里·库珀 |
[1:45:26] | But I’ll leave it here, I’ll find something in Palermo. | 不过不带回去 等到巴勒莫再搞点 |
[1:45:29] | Revolvers, Kalashnikovs, grenades, whatever you want. | 左轮手枪 冲锋枪 手榴弹 应有尽有 |
[1:45:34] | You’re going back to Palermo, to Italy? | 你要回巴勒莫 回意大利吗 |
[1:45:37] | I can’t relax until I’ve sorted everything out. | 不把事情解决 我就放松不下来 |
[1:45:40] | Riina is still alive, I can’t rest until I’ve whacked him. | 里纳还活着 他不死我决不罢休 |
[1:45:44] | By yourself? | 就靠你自己 |
[1:45:47] | – You wanna get killed? – I’m not alone. | -你找死吗 -我不是自己行动 |
[1:45:50] | Besides, I got nothing to lose. | 再说 我也没什么可失去的了 |
[1:45:53] | But I gotta kill Riina and Calò, no two ways about it. | 除了杀了里纳 和 卡洛 别无二法 |
[1:45:56] | Calò’s in prison, he needs to stay there the rest of his life. | 卡洛已经在监狱了 他出不来了 |
[1:46:01] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:46:02] | but my plan’s good. | 但我有个很好的计划 |
[1:46:05] | To begin with, I pop Riina, | 我先袭击瑞纳 |
[1:46:08] | then I let them catch me and put me in prison with Calò. | 我再让他们把我逮捕并关进卡洛所在监狱 |
[1:46:13] | In Novara? | 关到诺瓦拉 |
[1:46:15] | And there I’ll find a way to cut off the cuckold bastard’s head! | 这样我就可以把那个混蛋的头割下来了 |
[1:46:19] | He’s got important connections. | 他关系很硬 |
[1:46:22] | He’ll end up escaping, do we let him escape? | 他最终会越狱 我们会让他逃走吗 |
[1:46:26] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:46:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:32] | That’s what my head tells me. | 直觉告诉我就这么干 |
[1:46:35] | – What about your wife? – She’ll wait. | -你妻子呢 -她会等我 |
[1:46:37] | – Here? – She’ll wait for me here. | -在这里吗 -就在这里等我 |
[1:46:39] | She knows I can’t change, I’m a free spirit. | 我精神自由 她知道改变不了我 |
[1:46:45] | Not even God Almighty can change me. | 即使万能的上帝也改变不了我 |
[1:46:48] | And you’ll go back to Italy, to Sicily, | 你会回到意大利 回到西西里 |
[1:46:51] | the gelato in Mondello… | 莫德的手工冰淇淋 |
[1:46:54] | That was the last thing I said to Falcone | 这是我对法尔科内说的最后一件事 |
[1:46:57] | when we said goodbye. | 在我们告别的时候 |
[1:47:03] | He shook my hand. | 他握了握我的手 |
[1:47:22] | Shall I pour the coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[1:47:33] | I’ll give the keys to Giuseppe, I’ll see you tonight at home. | 我会把钥匙给朱塞佩 我们今晚家里见 |
[1:47:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:48:28] | Good evening, here are the first images of the shocking attack | 晚上好 这是来自爆炸现场的第一手画面 |
[1:48:33] | in which Judge Giovanni Falcone lost his life… | 乔瓦尼·法尔科内法官在这次事故中丧生 |
[1:48:47] | Let’s celebrate this great cuckold! | 可喜可贺 这混蛋死了 |
[1:48:53] | At last you’re out of the fucking way! | 你这混蛋终于完蛋了 |
[1:48:58] | To the judge’s good health! | 祝法官大人长命百岁 |
[1:49:04] | Dramatic scenes, scenes of warfare. | 事发现场就像战场一般 |
[1:49:07] | That soil covers what was once | 泥土完全覆盖了 |
[1:49:11] | a tract of the 20km highway… | 一段20公里的公路 |
[1:49:15] | Disgusting piece of shit, dead at last! | 恶心的狗屎 终于死了 |
[1:49:18] | Dog! | 狗东西 |
[1:49:20] | Useless thing! | 废物 |
[1:49:24] | He’s fucked off out of the way! Cheers! | 他终于玩完了 干杯 |
[1:49:54] | For those of us present, | 对于在座的各位来说 |
[1:49:57] | because celebrating the Lord’s Easter | 因为庆祝主的复活节 |
[1:50:00] | we may die to sin and rise again to new life, | 我们可能会死于罪恶并重生 |
[1:50:05] | let us pray. | 让我们祈祷吧 |
[1:50:09] | I, Rosaria Costa, | 我 罗萨利亚·科斯塔 |
[1:50:12] | widow of officer Vito Schifani… | 维托·希法尼警官的遗孀 |
[1:50:16] | in the name of all those | 以所有这些 |
[1:50:18] | who have given their life for the state… | 为国捐躯者之名 |
[1:50:22] | I ask first that justice be done, now. | 我首先要求正义能够得到伸张 |
[1:50:28] | Speaking to the men of the Mafia, | 而那些黑手党的人 |
[1:50:31] | because they are in here, certainly not Christians, | 因为他们在这里 虽然不是基督徒 |
[1:50:34] | know that you too can be forgiven. | 但你们也可以被原谅 |
[1:50:40] | I forgive you, but you have to kneel down. | 我原谅你 但你必须双膝跪地 |
[1:50:44] | If you have the courage to change… but they won’t change. | 如果你勇于改变 但他们不愿意改变 |
[1:50:49] | I’ve got to go back to Italy. | 我得回意大利了 |
[1:50:53] | Why do you have to go back? | 你为什么一定要回去 |
[1:50:55] | Did De Gennaro ask you to? | 是德·根纳罗要求的吗 |
[1:50:59] | I want to go back to Italy. | 我想回到意大利 |
[1:51:04] | I promised Falcone. | 我答应过法尔科内 |
[1:51:06] | You promised him? | 你答应过他吗 |
[1:51:08] | But Falcone’s dead. | 但是法尔科内已经死了 |
[1:51:10] | I have to go and that’s it! | 我一定要回去 就这样 |
[1:51:15] | You and Stefano will come with me. | 你和斯蒂法诺跟我一起走 |
[1:51:17] | I’m not coming and nor is Stefano. | 我和斯蒂法诺都不会走的 |
[1:51:21] | He has school | 他还要上学 |
[1:51:23] | and I work. | 我也有工作 |
[1:51:27] | Cristina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:51:33] | We commend, Lord, | 上帝啊 我们赞扬 |
[1:51:35] | the faithful souls of our brothers | 这些同胞忠诚的灵魂 |
[1:51:40] | Giovanni, Francesca, | 乔瓦尼 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:51:43] | Antonio, Rocco, Vito, | 安东尼奥 罗科 维托 |
[1:51:45] | who have departed this world that they may live with you. | 他们离开了这个世界 但会一直与你同在 |
[1:52:05] | – Everyone ready? – Ready. | -都准备好了吗 -是的 |
[1:52:09] | Go around. | 转弯 |
[1:52:15] | Stay on his tail. | 跟着他 |
[1:52:27] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[1:52:32] | Keep going around. | 继续绕圈 |
[1:52:45] | Don’t touch the gun. | 不要碰枪 |
[1:52:51] | You got the wrong person, my name’s Alfredo Bartolo. | 你们抓错人了 我叫阿尔弗雷多·巴托洛 |
[1:53:08] | You claim you do not know Buscetta. | 你说你不认识布塞塔 |
[1:53:09] | 1993 年 11 月 19 日 雷比比亚 地堡法庭 | |
[1:53:12] | I do not know him. | 我确实不认识他 |
[1:53:14] | You reject the allegations made against you by the prosecutor, | 你拒绝接受检察官 |
[1:53:19] | based on declarations made by | 基于以下这些人的声明对你的指控 |
[1:53:23] | Buscetta, Contorno, Mutolo, | 布塞塔 孔托诺 穆托洛 |
[1:53:24] | Marchese, Di Maggio, Calderone | 马奎斯 迪马焦 卡尔德罗内 |
[1:53:27] | and you declare that you do not know these persons | 并且声称你不认识这些人 |
[1:53:30] | and you don’t belong to the criminal | 而且你并不属于一个叫做 |
[1:53:32] | association called Cosa Nostra. | 科萨·诺斯特拉的犯罪组织 |
[1:53:35] | – Do you confirm this? – Yes, I confirm it. | -你承认这些吗 -是的 我承认 |
[1:53:38] | Listen, Riina, | 是这样的 里纳 |
[1:53:41] | when you refused | 当你拒绝 |
[1:53:44] | to submit to cross-examination with Buscetta, | 提交与布塞塔的盘问 |
[1:53:47] | you made this statement, which I shall now read out. | 你说了这些证词 我现在会把它读出来 |
[1:53:51] | “Buscetta is not of my stature, | 我和布塞塔不一样 |
[1:53:53] | he is a man with too many lovers.” | 他是一个有太多情人的男人 |
[1:53:55] | How do you know that? | 你是如何知道的呢 |
[1:53:57] | I didn’t say “lovers”, I said “wives”. | 我说的不是 情人 我说的是 老婆 |
[1:54:00] | All right, wives, lovers… we get the point. | 好吧 老婆 情人 我们明白了 |
[1:54:04] | So you know him? | 所以你是认识他的吗 |
[1:54:07] | I read in the papers that he had three wives, | 我从报纸上看到他有过三任老婆 |
[1:54:10] | he didn’t love his kids, he abandoned them. | 他不爱他的孩子 并且抛弃了他们 |
[1:54:14] | I cannot speak to anyone with such low morals. | 我不能与如此道德低下的人说话 |
[1:54:19] | When I speak of morals, Mr President, | 当我说到道德的时候 审判长先生 |
[1:54:24] | I’m referring to my family. | 我会提到我的家庭 |
[1:54:26] | My grandfather was widowed at forty | 我祖父在四十多岁时开始寡居 |
[1:54:30] | and he had five children. | 他有五个孩子 |
[1:54:33] | He never remarried. | 他从未再婚 |
[1:54:35] | My mother was widowed at thirty-six. | 我妈妈从三十六岁开始就是个寡妇 |
[1:54:40] | In our village, Corleone, | 在我们乡村科里昂里 |
[1:54:43] | we live with moral rectitude. | 我们的起居与道德正直相辅相成 |
[1:54:45] | No one wants to force you to face Buscetta, | 没人逼迫你与布塞塔见面 |
[1:54:49] | but you specifically asked to face him, and not only. | 但你却特别要求要见到他 并且不止这样 |
[1:54:54] | Your Honor, please do not insist. | 法官大人 请不要坚持这样 |
[1:54:57] | No, of course not, it’s your right. | 不 当然不会 这是你的权力 |
[1:55:00] | I have already explained that I don’t want to face him, | 我已经解释过了我不想见到他 |
[1:55:03] | that is my right and I shall exercise it. | 这是我的权力 我要使用它 |
[1:55:06] | Do I have the right to speak? | 我可以说话吗 |
[1:55:08] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[1:55:09] | Shit stain! Cuckold! | 屎 戴绿帽子的屎 |
[1:55:12] | Silence, please! | 肃静 |
[1:55:22] | Speak clean. | 注意措辞 |
[1:55:24] | Silence in there, please! | 请安静下来 |
[1:55:29] | And you, enough with the flashes, | 还有你 不许再拍了 |
[1:55:30] | or I’ll send you out! | 不然我就把你请出去 |
[1:55:32] | No swearing. | 不要骂人 |
[1:55:34] | You have the right to ask whatever you want | 你有权力问你任何想问的问题 |
[1:55:36] | to Mr Riina. | 对里纳先生 |
[1:55:48] | I was expecting a lion’s roar, | 我本来期待的是狮子的吼叫 |
[1:55:51] | I heard the squeak of a mouse. | 但是我却听到的是老鼠的吱声 |
[1:55:56] | From what pulpit does this man preach, if you allow me… | 从这个人在讲台上的演讲 如果你让我说 |
[1:56:01] | How dare he talk about morality? | 他怎敢提到道德 |
[1:56:05] | He, who has slaughtered and ordered the slaughter | 这个男人 杀了和命人杀了 |
[1:56:08] | of so many innocent men. | 那么多无辜的生命 |
[1:56:11] | I chased after women, it’s true, | 我追求女性 这是事实 |
[1:56:13] | you went to bed only with your wife | 你仅仅跟你老婆上床 |
[1:56:17] | because all your time was for Cosa Nostra. | 是因为你所有的时间都给了科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[1:56:21] | To be the star, the boss of all bosses. | 成为最重要的人 所有人的老板 |
[1:56:26] | And now you’re locked in a cage where you’ll stay all your life. | 现在你被关在一个你要呆一辈子的牢里 |
[1:56:31] | Riina, are you amused? | 里纳 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[1:56:34] | Will you tell us what amuses you? | 你能告诉我们什么让你觉得好笑吗 |
[1:56:37] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[1:56:39] | Is it an ironic or a sarcastic smile? | 这是一个挖苦的笑 还是讽刺的笑呢 |
[1:56:43] | Do you know the difference? | 你知道差别在哪里吗 |
[1:56:46] | Mr President, twenty years ago, | 审判长先生 二十年以前 |
[1:56:48] | a judge said | 一个法官曾经说过 |
[1:56:49] | “The Mafia will end when a Mafioso talks.” | 一个黑手党成员的坦白可以终结黑手党 |
[1:56:53] | Now it’s not just me who’s talking, lots of people are talking. | 现在不止我在说 许多人都在说 |
[1:56:58] | But they won’t be the ones to destroy Cosa Nostra. | 但他们不能成为摧毁科萨·诺斯特拉的人 |
[1:57:02] | You have him in front of you, | 那个人就在你面前 |
[1:57:05] | sitting in that chair, | 坐在那张椅子上 |
[1:57:07] | the man who helped the state | 那个人可以帮助国家 |
[1:57:11] | defeat Cosa Nostra. | 摧毁科萨·诺斯特拉 |
[1:57:14] | It’s you, Salvatore Riina, | 就是你 萨尔瓦多·里纳 |
[1:57:17] | Mr Riina, | 里纳先生 |
[1:57:20] | the man who killed Cosa Nostra. | 那个杀死了科萨·诺斯特拉的人 |
[1:57:25] | And this is why, not so much me, | 并且这也是为什么 不是我 |
[1:57:29] | but all of Cosa Nostra hates you. | 而是所有人在科萨·诺斯特拉的人都讨厌你 |
[1:57:31] | I don’t hate you, | 我不讨厌你 |
[1:57:34] | if I hated you I’d do you a favor. | 如果我讨厌你反而会帮了你 |
[1:57:38] | For me you don’t exist. | 对我来说 你根本不存在 |
[1:57:44] | If you have nothing else to add… | 如果你没有其他需要补充的 |
[1:57:46] | It was a cross-examination and only I am speaking. | 那是一个盘问 但是只有我一个人在说话 |
[1:57:49] | Riina, have you anything to say? | 里纳 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[1:57:52] | Enough, Your honor. I’ve already spoken. | 够了 法官大人 我已经说过了 |
[1:57:55] | Have you anything to add? | 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[1:57:57] | I can stay here all night… | 我可以呆在这里整个晚上 |
[1:57:59] | Then, if you have nothing to add, you may be excused. | 那么 如果你没有要补充的 你可以走了 |
[1:58:03] | Thank you. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[1:58:07] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:58:14] | Bring in the next witness: Salvatore Cancemi. | 把下个证人带进来 萨尔瓦托·坎西米 |
[1:58:41] | He didn’t want to give me the satisfaction. | 他不想让我满意 |
[1:58:49] | Salvatore Cancemi, have you decided to collaborate? | 萨尔瓦托·坎西米 你决定合作了吗 |
[1:58:54] | Yes, I decided to collaborate | 是的 我决定配合 |
[1:58:58] | when Salvatore Riina began order | 当萨尔瓦多·里纳下令 |
[1:59:01] | to have his enemies killed, | 杀了他的敌人开始 |
[1:59:04] | up to the twentieth degree of relation, | 上到只有二十分之一血缘关系的老人 |
[1:59:07] | starting with children of six years old, | 下到只有六岁的孩子 都杀了 |
[1:59:09] | because he said: “the seed must disappear”. | 因为他说 “种子必须消失” |
[1:59:12] | That is? | 就这些吗 |
[1:59:14] | If I may, Mr President… | 如果可以的话 审判长先生 |
[1:59:17] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:59:18] | Seed is blood, | 种子就是血亲 |
[1:59:20] | those with Buscetta’s blood, Bontade’s, | 那些与布塞塔 邦塔德 |
[1:59:23] | the Inzerillos’, the Contornos’, | 英泽里洛和孔托诺有血缘关系的人 |
[1:59:25] | must be killed, wiped out. | 都必须被杀 铲除干净 |
[1:59:29] | Everyone, from the elderly to the children, no one must remain. | 每个人 从幼到老 一个都不能留 |
[1:59:34] | Thank you, counselor. | 谢谢 律师 |
[1:59:36] | Cancemi, you mentioned many crimes, | 坎西米 你提到许多罪行 |
[1:59:41] | how many of these crimes are you stained with? | 那么其中有多少是你染指过的 |
[1:59:45] | A lot. | 很多 |
[1:59:47] | I made a list that I handed to the examining magistrate. | 我列了一份清单交给预审法官 |
[1:59:52] | Does this list include Antonio and Benedetto Buscetta | 这份名单包括托马索·布塞塔的孩子 |
[1:59:56] | Tommaso Buscetta’s sons? | 安东尼奥和贝内德托 布塞塔吗 |
[1:59:59] | Yes, Tommaso Buscetta’s sons | 是的 托马索·布塞塔的孩子们 |
[2:00:02] | were killed by me and Pippo Calò. | 是被我和皮波 卡洛杀了的 |
[2:00:06] | What the fuck are you saying? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[2:00:09] | You need to shut up! | 赶紧闭上你的嘴 |
[2:00:10] | You and me chocked Buscetta’s sons. | 你和我掐死了布塞塔的孩子们 |
[2:00:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:00:14] | You and me chocked Buscetta’s sons, | 是你和我掐死了布塞塔的孩子们 |
[2:00:18] | who you’d known since they were kids. | 你看着长大的孩子们 |
[2:00:21] | Shut up, filthy rat! | 闭嘴 脏老鼠 |
[2:00:23] | You took the one that looked most like Buscetta! | 你挑了那个长得最像布塞塔的下手 |
[2:00:27] | How much more crap you gotta talk? | 你还要说多少废话 |
[2:00:29] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[2:00:31] | Which of Buscetta’s two sons? | 布塞塔的哪一个孩子 |
[2:00:33] | Benedetto. | 贝内德托 |
[2:00:36] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲在哪里 |
[2:00:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:00:39] | You have to tell me where your father is. | 你必须告诉我你父亲在哪里 |
[2:00:41] | Where is he? | 到底在哪 |
[2:00:42] | Leave me alone. | 放过我吧 |
[2:00:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[2:00:45] | You don’t know where your father is? | 你不知道你父亲在哪里吗 |
[2:00:48] | You don’t know? | 你居然会不知道 |
[2:00:55] | Where’s your father? | 你爸在哪里 |
[2:00:57] | What do you want from me? I haven’t done anything. | 你到底想要什么 我什么都没干 |
[2:01:00] | Tell me where he is and I’ll leave you alone. | 告诉我他在哪里 我就放过你 |
[2:01:03] | Leave me alone! | 放过我吧 |
[2:01:08] | Antonio, Benedetto | 安东尼奥 贝内德托 |
[2:01:11] | for the last time, where is your father? | 我最后问一次 你父亲在哪里 |
[2:01:15] | I don’t know where my father is! | 我真的不知道我父亲在哪里啊 |
[2:01:19] | Don’t you get it? | 你听不懂吗 |
[2:01:31] | Leave Benedetto for me. | 我来解决贝内德托 |
[2:01:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:02:16] | I should have forced them to come to Brazil with me, | 我应该逼着他们跟我一起来巴西的 |
[2:02:19] | I was their father, I should have forced them. | 我是他们的父亲 我应该逼他们的 |
[2:02:23] | People listen to me when I speak. | 人们会听我说的话 |
[2:02:28] | I’m able to persuade them, I know. | 我可以说服他们的 我知道 |
[2:02:31] | “Come with me and that’s all…” And I didn’t give a damn. | 跟我走 没得商量 但是我却没有在意 |
[2:02:35] | I didn’t think about them. | 我没有考虑到他们 |
[2:02:41] | I didn’t even give them the freedom to betray me, | 我甚至都没给他们可以背叛我的自由 |
[2:02:43] | they didn’t know where I was. | 他们不知道我在哪里 |
[2:02:47] | I was tortured, I know what that means, | 我被折磨过 我知道这意味着什么 |
[2:02:50] | but I wasn’t afraid, I was strong, | 但是我不担心 我很强大 |
[2:02:53] | but to take it out on them was cowardly, | 但是让他们承受这些是懦夫的行为 |
[2:02:56] | because they weren’t anybody, they didn’t count for anything. | 因为他们谁都不是 他们什么都做不了主 |
[2:03:01] | By themselves… | 靠他们自己 |
[2:03:03] | They were my kids! | 他们是我的儿子啊 |
[2:03:13] | Those hands… | 那些双手 |
[2:03:18] | I remember, he caressed them as kids, | 我记得 他爱抚小时候的他们 |
[2:03:24] | he took them down from their high chairs. | 把他们从高椅子上抱下来 |
[2:03:29] | Calò strangled them, | 卡洛掐死他们 |
[2:03:30] | looking them in the eye till the end. | 直到最后一刻还注视着他们的眼睛 |
[2:03:39] | The bastard’s gotta die! | 这个畜生必须死 |
[2:04:19] | Tommaso Buscetta, | 托马索·布塞塔 |
[2:04:21] | you have always reaffirmed your | 你总是重申 |
[2:04:24] | accusations against the Corleonesi… | 对柯里昂的指控 |
[2:04:26] | No details: no hands, no watch. | 没有细节 没有手 没有手表 |
[2:04:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[2:04:30] | Today, you are taking a step you | 今天 你要跨出 |
[2:04:32] | hadn’t wished to take in the past, | 你以前从没想过的一步 |
[2:04:35] | you accuse politicians and what politicians. | 你指责政客和什么是政客 |
[2:04:38] | Why have you changed your mind? | 什么让你改变了主意 |
[2:04:41] | I owe it to Judge Falcone, | 这是我欠法尔科内法官的 |
[2:04:45] | to his memory. | 为了纪念他 |
[2:04:47] | What was your relationship with Falcone? | 你跟法尔科内是什么关系 |
[2:04:50] | I loved Giovanni Falcone, | 我敬爱乔瓦尼·法尔科内 |
[2:04:54] | may he rest in peace. | 望他安息 |
[2:04:56] | I liked talking with him, reasoning, discussing. | 我喜欢同他交谈 推理 探讨 |
[2:05:02] | Even arguing, at times. | 又或是时不时的争辩 |
[2:05:05] | I liked his mind, | 我喜欢他的思想 |
[2:05:07] | his brain. | 他的头脑 |
[2:05:11] | He was the only one | 他是唯一一个 总能理解 |
[2:05:13] | who always understood what I said… and what I did not say. | 我说出口或还没说出口的话的人 |
[2:05:18] | – You’re not afraid… – I’m not afraid of anyone. | -你不害怕 -我不惧怕任何人 |
[2:05:23] | Not even of dying. | 甚至是死亡 |
[2:05:26] | I am only a small man who had dignity in spades | 我就是一个秉承尊严的匹夫 |
[2:05:31] | and I have to tell the truth, what I know. | 我必须要说出我知道的事实 |
[2:05:34] | Bringing up the most important Italian politician, | 指认意大利最重要的政客 |
[2:05:37] | accusing him directly and indirectly, | 指控他直接或间接的 |
[2:05:41] | it is up to the magistrates to establish it, | 下达两起谋杀指令 |
[2:05:43] | of ordering at least two killings. | 这需要地方法官来决定是否立案 |
[2:05:46] | You were right, it is up to the magistrates to decide. | 你说得对 这的确取决于地方法官 |
[2:05:50] | “Cosa Nostra knows how to wait”, | 科萨·诺斯特拉善于等待 |
[2:05:53] | those are your words. | 这是你的原话 |
[2:05:55] | Do you feel you’re in danger? | 你觉得你受到威胁了吗 |
[2:05:58] | Yes, but I’m used to it now. | 是的 但是我习惯了 |
[2:06:02] | It’s not so much what Tommaso Buscetta is, | 与其定义托马索·布塞塔是什么 |
[2:06:08] | it’s that I have become a legend, | 不如说我已经是个传奇 |
[2:06:10] | and it’s this legend that Cosa Nostra wants to destroy, | 并且是一个科萨·诺斯特拉想要毁灭的传奇 |
[2:06:13] | to lift its head up again, to get back on its feet, | 以此卷土重来 东山再起 |
[2:06:17] | to breathe free now that has a death rattle, | 他正在发出濒死的悲鸣 |
[2:06:20] | because Cosa Nostra has a death rattle. | 因为科萨·诺斯特拉的丧钟已经敲响 |
[2:06:23] | We thank Tommaso Buscetta for his time. | 感谢托马索·布塞塔的到来 |
[2:06:26] | See you next week. Good night. | 我们下周再见 晚安 |
[2:06:33] | – Not many people. – It’s gone outta style. | -没什么人 -这已经过时了 |
[2:06:47] | Save your voice because tonight we’ll sing and dance. | 保留你的力气因为今晚我们要唱歌跳舞 |
[2:06:53] | Go in, please. | 进去吧 请 |
[2:06:55] | I’ll go in alone. | 我自己进去 |
[2:07:05] | Buscetta, read the statement and | 布塞塔 阅读声明并且 |
[2:07:07] | give us your name and particulars. | 告诉我们您的名字和详细情况 |
[2:07:12] | Aware of the moral and legal responsibilities | 我明确知晓道德和法律责任 |
[2:07:15] | I assume with my deposition, | 我宣誓我在法庭所述证词 |
[2:07:17] | I swear to tell the truth | 均为事实 |
[2:07:19] | and to hide nothing of which I have knowledge. | 且在我所知范围内毫无隐瞒 |
[2:07:23] | Buscetta Tommaso. Born Palermo,July 13, 1928. | 布塞塔 托马索 1928年7月13日出生于巴勒莫 |
[2:07:28] | Good, you may be seated. | 好的 你可以坐下了 |
[2:07:31] | – Good morning, Mr President. – Good morning to you. | -早上好 主席先生 -早上好 |
[2:07:37] | Counselor Coppi, you may question the witness. | 律师科皮 你可以询问证人了 |
[2:07:44] | Mr Buscetta, you have stated | 布塞塔先生 你声称 |
[2:07:47] | that Tano Badalamenti told you | 塔诺 巴达拉门蒂曾告诉你 |
[2:07:49] | that a specific task had been ordered | 由朱利奥·安德烈奥蒂阁下 |
[2:07:51] | by the Honorable Giulio Andreotti | 向几位黑手党成员 |
[2:07:54] | to personages of the Mafia, | 下过一项明确指令 |
[2:07:56] | for them to eliminate Pecorelli. | 让他们铲除佩科雷利 |
[2:07:58] | The request was made to Badalamenti by the Salvo cousins. | 这个任务最终由萨尔沃兄弟下达给巴达拉门蒂 |
[2:08:03] | No, I asked you something else. | 不 我问的不是这个 |
[2:08:05] | Did Tano Badalamenti tell youthere was a specific task | 塔诺 巴达拉门蒂有没有告诉你这个任务 |
[2:08:08] | requested by the Honorable Giulio Andreotti? | 是朱利奥·安德烈奥蒂阁下下达的 |
[2:08:11] | No, there was no specific task. | 不 根本没有特殊任务 |
[2:08:15] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知不是 |
[2:08:17] | So, the fact that you attribute the | 所以 你将杀害米诺·佩科雷利 卡洛·阿尔贝托 |
[2:08:20] | Honorable Andreotti with an interest | 达拉·切萨以及其他人的事 |
[2:08:22] | in killing Mino Pecorelli, Carlo Alberto, Dalla Chiesa and others, | 归咎于尊敬的朱利奥·安德烈奥蒂阁下 |
[2:08:26] | is the result of direct knowledge of yours or a deduction? | 是你掌握的事实还是你的推论 |
[2:08:32] | – It is a deduction. – But a deduction is not a proof. | -这是个推论 -但推论不是证据 |
[2:08:37] | It’s nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[2:08:39] | Mr Buscetta, how many crimes have you been charged with? | 布塞塔先生 你曾被指控犯了多少罪 |
[2:08:44] | Piece of shit. | 真是个混蛋 |
[2:08:46] | I was charged with murder and concealment of a body in Catanzaro, | 在卡坦扎罗我被指控谋杀和掩藏尸体 |
[2:08:51] | and I have been convicted three times of criminal association. | 我曾三次被判有罪 |
[2:08:57] | Were you not sentenced to eight years in Salerno or… Taranto? | 你在萨勒诺被判刑8年还是 在塔兰托 |
[2:09:02] | I wouldn’t want to be wrong. | 我不想搞错 |
[2:09:04] | No, you’re not wrong, I was sentenced | 没有 你是对的 我被判刑了 |
[2:09:06] | to eight years’ imprisonment | 八年的监禁 |
[2:09:10] | for drug smuggling, | 因为走私毒品 |
[2:09:12] | in Salerno | 在萨勒诺 |
[2:09:24] | in 1975. | 在1975 |
[2:09:28] | Naturally, you were innocent. | 这么说来 你是无辜的 |
[2:09:30] | Not “naturally”, I was innocent! | 不是说来 我就是无辜的 |
[2:09:33] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续 |
[2:09:34] | You have repeatedly maintained that while you were in Brazil | 你在巴西的时候一再强调 |
[2:09:38] | you attempted suicide, | 你企图自杀 |
[2:09:40] | but did you really intend to die? | 那么你当时真的希望死亡吗 |
[2:09:45] | Mr President, the question is not relevant, | 法官大人 这个问题与本案无关 |
[2:09:48] | we are entering into matters that are not procedural. | 我们正在进行一些不合程序的问题 |
[2:09:52] | Objection overruled. | 反对无效 |
[2:09:56] | Buscetta, answer me. | 布塞塔 回答我 |
[2:09:57] | Did you intend to kill yourself? | 你是否想要自杀 |
[2:10:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:10:05] | And why? | 为什么 |
[2:10:09] | Out of love for my family. | 出于我对家人的爱 |
[2:10:11] | Do you deny that this attempted suicide | 你否认这次自杀 |
[2:10:14] | was a means to avoid or delay your extradition? | 是为了避免或推迟引渡 |
[2:10:19] | I deny it. | 我否认 |
[2:10:20] | Mr Buscetta, when you attempted suicide, | 布塞塔先生 你尝试自杀时 |
[2:10:24] | do you remember writing on a piece of paper | 你记不记得写了一张纸条 |
[2:10:28] | information that would have enabled | 那些信息可以使 |
[2:10:31] | the immediate identification of the substance you had ingested? | 你吃下的东西能够被快速识别出来 |
[2:10:36] | And yet there is a report from the hospital you were admitted to | 并且从医院的报告中你承认 |
[2:10:39] | saying that you wrote the letters | 你说过你写下了字 |
[2:10:44] | S-t-r-y… | 士 白 |
[2:10:47] | So they understood you had ingested | 正好让他们知道你吞的是士的宁 |
[2:10:50] | strychnine and could save you. | 也方便了对你的抢救 |
[2:10:53] | They told me that, but I don’t remember | 他们跟我说的 我根本不记得 |
[2:10:55] | a doctor asking me, as he slapped me, | 一个医生问我 一边拍我 |
[2:10:59] | “What have you taken?” and me writing it on a piece of paper. | 你吃了什么 然后我就把它写在纸条上 |
[2:11:03] | – I was unconscious, I don’t know. – It’s true. | -我当时迷糊不清 我不记得 -是这样的 |
[2:11:07] | It’s true because you wrote it and it’s documented. | 这是真的因为是你写的并且记录在案 |
[2:11:11] | But let’s keep going. | 但是我们继续 |
[2:11:12] | Did you receive financial aid from the state for collaborating? | 你有因与政府合作而得到经济援助了吗 |
[2:11:17] | I began collaborating in 1984 | 我从1984年开始合作 |
[2:11:20] | and I received the first financial aid in 1992. | 在1992年我得到经济援助 |
[2:11:25] | In 1988, you received nothing? | 1988年 你什么也没得到吗 |
[2:11:30] | – Yes. – You contradict yourself. | -是的 -你自相矛盾了 |
[2:11:33] | Then, how much? | 说吧 多少 |
[2:11:36] | – We received… – We? | -我们拿到了 -我们 |
[2:11:42] | I received 200 million lire to help my family. | 我收到2亿里拉来帮助我的家庭 |
[2:11:47] | 200 million, does that not seem like financial assistance? | 两个亿 这不是财政援助吗 |
[2:11:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:11:54] | Do you currently undertake any remunerative activity? | 你目前是否从事任何有报酬的活动 |
[2:11:59] | None. | 没有 |
[2:12:00] | So, what are your sources of income, your livelihood? | 那么 你的经济来源是什么 你的生计 |
[2:12:07] | – The state. – The state? | -国家 -国家吗 |
[2:12:11] | And the income you receive, | 那你得到的收入 |
[2:12:14] | allows you | 能负担起 |
[2:12:16] | to take cruises with your wife, | 你和你的妻子一起乘游艇 |
[2:12:19] | to sing and dance? | 并且唱歌跳舞吗 |
[2:12:22] | The cruise has nothing to do | 乘游艇这事 |
[2:12:25] | with the aid the government gives me. | 跟政府给我的援助无关 |
[2:12:27] | – It’s from other proceeds. – Excuse me, what are they? | -这是其他的收益 -不好意思 什么收入 |
[2:12:32] | Writing books. | 写书 |
[2:12:35] | So you paid for the cruise with your own money? | 所以你是靠自己的收入来支付游艇的 |
[2:12:38] | Yes, with my own money. | 是的 用我自己的钱 |
[2:12:40] | – Can you prove it? – How can I? | -你能证明吗 -你知道我不能 |
[2:12:43] | You can’t, of course. | 你不能 当然 |
[2:12:45] | And 20 million for plastic surgery | 那么两千万的整形手术 |
[2:12:48] | with Dr Barzi, who paid for that? | 由巴尔齐医生做的 谁买的单 |
[2:12:52] | The state doesn’t give you all this money to lie. | 国家可没有给你那么多钱来撒谎 |
[2:12:57] | But I’m not lying, I’m trying to tell things as they are. | 可我没撒谎 我努力把一切事情讲清楚 |
[2:13:02] | But then, If I am not able | 但是 如果我没能 |
[2:13:05] | to translate it into words, | 把那些话说清楚 |
[2:13:07] | it’s because of my inadequate education and I apologize. | 是因为我缺乏教育并且我很抱歉 |
[2:13:10] | – You lied to Falcone, too. – No, never. | -你骗了法尔科内 -没有 从来没有 |
[2:13:13] | December 4, 1984, | 1984年12月4日 |
[2:13:16] | you told Falcone you suffered from renal tuberculosis. | 你告诉法尔科内你患上了肾结核 |
[2:13:20] | No, I told Falcone | 不对 我告诉法尔科内 |
[2:13:23] | that I pretended in prison, that the disease was fake. | 我在监狱里假装生病 那病是假的 |
[2:13:28] | – In fact, it was fake. – I just said so. | -事实上 那是假的 -我就是这么说的 |
[2:13:31] | You lie constantly, you are a liar! | 你总在撒谎 你是个骗子 |
[2:13:34] | I object, these questions aren’t relevant. | 我反对 这些问题与本案无关 |
[2:13:37] | But they are relevant, counselor. | 但是它确实相关 律师 |
[2:13:40] | Because the witness lies about everything. | 因为这个证人说什么都是假的 |
[2:13:44] | And so, Buscetta, let me say it, | 所以 布塞塔 我告诉你 |
[2:13:47] | you are unreliable. | 你是不可采信的 |
[2:13:57] | Masino… | 马西诺 |
[2:14:00] | Go on, | 继续 |
[2:14:03] | sing a little song for us, too. | 也给我们唱首歌 |
[2:14:09] | ♪ Let me sing to you ♪ | ♪ 让我唱给你听 ♪ |
[2:14:14] | ♪ My guitar I’ll play too ♪ | ♪ 我的吉他也为你弹唱 ♪ |
[2:14:20] | ♪ I’m Sicilian ♪ | ♪ 我是西西里人 ♪ |
[2:14:24] | ♪ I’m Sicilian and I’m proud ♪ | ♪ 我是自豪的西西里人 ♪ |
[2:14:30] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[2:15:26] | Let’s go, the cake! | 来 上蛋糕 |
[2:15:35] | In honor of Masino! | 为了马西诺 |
[2:15:41] | Marvelous! | 太不可思议了 |
[2:15:42] | Look what’s written on it. | 看看上面写了什么 |
[2:15:45] | Read it, come. | 读出来 快 |
[2:15:48] | “Happy birthday, your grandkids”, from them. | 生日快乐 你的孙儿们 来自他们 |
[2:15:54] | It’s 89, right? | 是89岁 对吧 |
[2:16:02] | Sing, sing… | 唱歌 唱歌 |
[2:16:06] | I’ve lost my voice. | 我已经说不出话了 |
[2:16:11] | Maestro, what do we do? | 马西托 我们该怎么办 |
[2:17:38] | Thank you above all for listening to a man | 感谢你们聆听一个老头 |
[2:17:41] | who, among other things, is also drunk. | 一个 啥也不是 只是喝醉了的老头 |
[2:17:44] | To your good health. | 祝你健康 |
[2:17:47] | Masino, legend! | 马西诺 传奇 |
[2:17:49] | – Encore! – A drunk has to sing? | -再来一个 -酒鬼必须唱歌吗 |
[2:17:51] | He never stops… | 他根本停不下来 |
[2:17:54] | Change direction. | 换个方向 |
[2:18:02] | The doctor has not given me good news. | 医生没有给我什么好消息 |
[2:18:05] | He said my levels have gone up again. | 他说我的病情又恶化了 |
[2:18:11] | You need to relax, it’ll all be fine, | 你需要放轻松 都会好起来的 |
[2:18:14] | what could kill you? | 没有什么能打倒你 |
[2:18:16] | In the end you die and that’s it. | 人终有一死 |
[2:18:19] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[2:20:17] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |