英文名称:Twelve Monkeys
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | 摘录自精神分裂妄想症患者的访谈记录 1990年4月12日 巴尔的摩郡立医院 | |
[02:20] | Flight 784 for San Francisco is now ready for boarding at… | 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于… |
[02:25] | Inmate number 87645…Cole, James. | 犯人编号87645 詹姆斯·科尔 |
[02:42] | Jose, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 荷西? |
[02:46] | Bad news, man. | 老兄 坏消息 |
[02:48] | – Volunteers? – Yeah. And they said your name. | -又要自愿者? -对 而且是叫你的名字 |
[03:01] | Maybe they’ll give you a pardon, man. | 说不定会给你特赦 |
[03:03] | Yeah. That’s why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon. | 是啊 难怪没人回来 因为全都被特赦了 |
[03:07] | Some come back, I heard. | 我听说有人回来过 |
[03:11] | Please put me back! Don’t take me! | 拜托 放我回去 不要选我 |
[03:16] | They got’em up on the seventh floor. They hide’em up there. | 全部去了七楼 全部被藏了起来 |
[03:21] | They’re all messed up in the head. | 而且都变成白痴 |
[03:23] | You don’t know they’re all messed up. Nobody’s seen’em. | 你怎么晓得? 又没人看过 |
[03:26] | And maybe they’re not messed up. That’s a rumor. Nobody knows that. | 那只是谣传 说不定他们还好好的 |
[03:28] | I don’t believe that. | 我才不信 |
[03:32] | Good luck, man. | 老兄 祝你好运 |
[03:34] | – Volunteer duty! – I didn’t volunteer. | -自愿任务 -我没有自愿 |
[03:39] | You causing trouble again? | 想惹麻烦是不是? |
[03:41] | No, no trouble. | 不是 我不想惹麻烦 |
[03:48] | These are the instructions for the first time probe. | 首次侦察任务的注意事项如下… |
[03:51] | Listen Carefully, They must be following exactly. | 仔细听好 确保遵守指示 |
[03:56] | All openings of your garment must be sealed completely. | 必须密闭外衣上的所有开口 |
[04:01] | If the integrity of the suit is compromised in any way… | 若外衣受到任何破坏 |
[04:05] | if the fabric is torn or a zipper not closed… | 例如不慎扯破布料或者松开拉链… |
[04:09] | readmittance will be denied. | 人员将不被获准进入 |
[08:45] | If there are any indications of contamination by germs… | 若出现受到细菌污染的现象 |
[08:48] | the subject will be denied reentry to secure population. | 基于安全理由将拒绝人员再入境 |
[08:51] | Please place blood sample in receptacle provided. | 请将血液样本置于容器中 |
[08:56] | There will be a socialization class in room 700… | 社会行为课程将于七点举行 |
[08:59] | for citizens cited for deviations 23- A and 96- A… | 凡经永久戒严法附属第六章证明的 |
[09:04] | per Sub chapter 6 of the Permanent Emergency Code. | 23A 96A行为偏差者皆需参加 |
[09:08] | James Cole cleared from quarantine. | 詹姆斯·科尔通过检疫 |
[09:13] | Thank you. You two wait outside. | 谢谢 你们两个到外面等一下 |
[09:16] | He’s got a history, Doctor. Violence. | 医生 他很危险 暴力倾向 |
[09:19] | Antisocial six. | 反社会行为 |
[09:21] | Repeated violations of the Permanent Emergency Code. | 屡次违反永久戒严法 |
[09:25] | Insolence. Defiance. | 傲慢 反叛 |
[09:26] | Disregard of authority. | 藐视权威 |
[09:27] | Disregard of authority. | 藐视权威 |
[09:29] | Doing 25 to life. | 被判刑二十五年 |
[09:30] | I don’t think he’s gonna hurt us. | 我认为他不会伤害我们 |
[09:33] | You aren’t gonna hurt us, are you, Mr. Cole? | 你不会伤害我们吧 科尔先生? |
[09:37] | No, sir. | 不会 |
[09:51] | Why don’tyou sit down, Mr. Cole? | 坐下来吧 科尔先生 |
[10:17] | We appreciate your volunteering. You’re a very good observer. | 谢谢你自愿帮忙 你是位优秀的观察员 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | We have a very advanced program. Something very different. | 我们在进行一项先进的 非常特殊的研究 |
[10:27] | A chance to reduce your sentence. | 不但能让你获得减刑 |
[10:29] | And possibly play an important role… | 还能完成重要的使命 |
[10:31] | in returning the human race to the surface of the Earth. | 就是帮助人类重返地球表面 |
[10:34] | We want tough- minded people. Strong mentally. | 我们需要意志坚强的自愿者 |
[10:41] | We’ve had some misfortunes with unstable types. | 因为已经损失了几位意志不坚的人 |
[10:46] | For a man in your position, an opportunity. | 对你来说 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[10:50] | Not to volunteer could be a real mistake. | 不把握就太不聪明了 |
[10:52] | Definitely a mistake. | 非常的不聪明 |
[10:59] | “Yet among the myriad microwaves… | 然而 在一万微电波… |
[11:02] | the infrared messages, the gigabytes of ones and zeros… | 红外线信息 零和一的十亿位元之间 |
[11:07] | we find words, byte- sized now… | 我们发现文字变成了位元组… |
[11:10] | tinier even than science… | 体积如此之小 |
[11:12] | Lurking in some vague electricity. | 让科学得以隐身于电流之间 |
[11:15] | But if we but listen… | 只要我们用心聆听 |
[11:17] | we hear the solitary voice of that poet telling us… | 便会听到诗人低声诉说… |
[11:22] | yesterday this day’s madness did prepare… | 昨日疯狂的所作所为 |
[11:26] | tomorrow’s silent triumph of despair. | 铺下明日绝望的道路 |
[11:32] | Drink, for you know not whence you came, nor why. | 干杯 为自己无法掌控的过去 |
[11:35] | Drink, for you know not why you go, nor where. “ | 干杯 为自己无法掌控的未来 |
[11:49] | Wandering around in nothing but his underpants… | 他穿着一条内裤到处晃 |
[11:51] | and one of those plastic, see- through lady’s raincoats. | 还罩了一件女用的透明雨衣 |
[11:54] | So, they get there, they ask the guy real nice for some kind of ID. | 警员到了以后请他拿身份证出来 |
[11:58] | He gets agitated, starts screaming about viruses. | 哪知他突然开始大喊什么病毒 |
[12:01] | Totally irrational, totally disoriented. | 歇斯底里 语无伦次 |
[12:04] | Doesn’t know where he is, what day of the week it is. | 连自己在哪 今天星期几都不知道 |
[12:08] | All they got was his name. | 只问出来他的名字 |
[12:10] | They figured he’s stoned out of his mind. Some kind of psychotic episode. | 他一定是吸毒昏了头 才会在街上发神经 |
[12:15] | – He’s been tested for drugs? – Negative for drugs. | -有没有帮他验尿? -没有药物反应 |
[12:18] | But he took on five cops like he was dusted to the eyeballs. | 他单挑五名警察的样子不像是没吸毒 |
[12:22] | – No drugs. You believe that? – He’s in restraints. | -你信吗? 居然没吸毒 -他被绑住了 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Weren’t you listenin’? | 你没听到啊? |
[12:27] | I’ve got two police officers in the hospital! | 我有两个警察进了医院 |
[12:31] | The medic gave him enough Stela zine to kill a horse. He’s rarin’ to go. | 打了大量的镇静剂 他还是不安份 |
[12:36] | That would explain the bruises, I guess. The struggle. | 所以是他自己挣扎 才搞得浑身是伤的 |
[12:39] | Yeah. You wanna go in there, examine him? | 你要进去检查他吗? |
[12:43] | Yes, please. | 麻烦你 |
[12:46] | Is this all you have? Ran it through your system? | 你就只有这些资料 没有其它的了? |
[12:49] | No matchup. No license, no prints, no warrants. Nothing. | 找不到 没驾照 指纹 前科 什么都没有 |
[12:55] | I should probably go in with you. | 我最好跟你进去 |
[12:57] | No, Thank you. That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 谢谢 没必要 |
[12:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | He’ll be right here, just in case. | 为了以防万一 他会在外面等 |
[13:14] | Mr. Cole, my name is Kathryn Railly. I’m a psychiatrist. | 科尔先生 我叫凯瑟琳·瑞莉 是心理医师 |
[13:19] | I work for the county. I don’t work for the police. | 我不为警察做事 我帮政府做事 |
[13:22] | So my concern is for your well- being. Do you understand that? | 我关心的是你的福利 明白吗? |
[13:24] | Need to go! Need to go! | 非走不可 非走不可 |
[13:27] | I can’t make the police let you go. | 我没办法叫警察放你走 |
[13:31] | But I do wanna help you, so I… | 但是我真的想帮你 所以 |
[13:35] | I need you to tell me exactly what happened tonight. | 我需要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[13:37] | Do you think you can do that, James? | 你能告诉我吗 詹姆斯? |
[13:41] | May I call you James? | 我能叫你詹姆斯吗? |
[13:46] | James. Nobody ever calls me that. | 詹姆斯? 从来没人这样叫我 |
[13:50] | – Haveyou been a patient at County? – No. | -你是郡立医院的病人? -不是 |
[13:54] | – Have I seen you someplace? – Not possible. | -我见过你吗? -不可能 |
[13:58] | I need to go! I’m supposed to be gathering information. | 我非走不可 我应该去搜集资料的 |
[14:02] | – What kind ofinformation? – Won’t help you. | -什么资料? -帮不了你 |
[14:07] | Won’t help anyone. Won’t change anything. | 帮不了任何人 改变不了任何事 |
[14:10] | James, do you know why you’re here? | 知不知道你为什么会在这 詹姆斯? |
[14:14] | ‘Cause I’m a good observer. I’ve got a tough mind. | 因为我意志坚强 是优秀的观察员 |
[14:18] | You don’t remember assaulting a police officer? | 你不记得自己袭警的事? |
[14:23] | Why am I chained? Why are these chains on me? | 为什么要锁住我 为什么? |
[14:27] | You’ve been in an institution before, haven’t you? Or hospital? | 你以前是不是进过精神病院? |
[14:31] | No! Now I need to go. Need to go! | 没有 我现在非走不可 |
[14:33] | – Have you been in prison, James? – Underground. | -你坐过牢吗 詹姆斯? -在地底下 |
[14:36] | Hiding? | 躲什么? |
[14:39] | I love this air. | 我喜欢这空气 |
[14:42] | Oh, it’s such wonderful air. | 这里的空气真好 |
[14:45] | – What’s wonderful about the air, James? – Very fresh. No germs. | -有什么好? -很新鲜 没有细菌 |
[14:52] | Why do you think there aren’t any germs in the air? | 为什么你会认为空气里面没有细菌 |
[14:58] | – This is October, right? – April. | -现在是十月吧? -是四月 |
[15:02] | – What year is this? – What year do you think it is? | -今年是哪一年? -你认为呢? |
[15:05] | 1996. | 1996年 |
[15:07] | That’s the future, James. Do you think you’re living in the future? | 1996年还没到 你以为你活在未来? |
[15:11] | 1996 is the past. | 1996年已经过了 |
[15:13] | No, 1996 is the future. | 不 1996年还没到 |
[15:17] | This is 1990. | 今年是1990年 |
[15:24] | Shut up, ladies. | 给我闭嘴 |
[15:27] | Where’re you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪? |
[15:28] | South of France, buddy. Fancy hotel. You’ll love it. | 法国南部的高级旅馆 老兄 |
[15:30] | I can’t go to France. I just need to make a telephone call. | 我不能去法国 我需要打电话 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Zip it, Daisy. You fooled the shrink, but you don’t fool us. | 别吵了 你唬得了医生唬不了我们 |
[15:43] | Let’s go, ace. | 走吧 老兄 |
[16:12] | All right. Come on, come on. | 好啦 过来 |
[16:16] | There you go. Now, lemme see your head, Jimbo. | 过来坐下 让我看看你的头 |
[16:20] | – See if you got any creepy crawlers. – I need to make a telephone call. | -看看有没有虱子 -我要打电话 |
[16:24] | Got to get to a doctor, Jimbo. Can’t make no calls till the doctor says. | 这个你要问医生 只要医生答应就可以 |
[16:28] | It’s very important! | 很重要的 |
[16:29] | What you gotta do, Jimbo, is take it easy. Relax into things. | 詹姆斯 你现在应该放轻松 熟悉一下环境 |
[16:35] | And we’ll all get along fine if you just relax. | 你放轻松 我们也轻松 |
[16:47] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 还不走! |
[16:54] | Hey, Goines! | 喂 戈因斯 |
[16:57] | Yo, Goines! | 戈因斯 |
[16:59] | Yo, Jeffrey! | 喂 杰弗里 |
[17:04] | – What? – Look here. | -干嘛? -听好 |
[17:06] | This here’s James. Now, do me a favor. Why don’t you show him around? | 这是詹姆斯 帮我带他到处看看 |
[17:11] | Tell him the TV rules. Show him the games and stuff. Okay? | 告诉他看电视的规矩 还有玩具放哪 |
[17:13] | How much you gonna pay me? How much? I’d be doin’ your job. | 你要付我多少钱? 那可是你该做的事 |
[17:16] | – Five thousand dollars. That enough? – Five thousand? | -五千块够不够? -五千块? |
[17:19] | I’ll wire a cheque to your account as usual. | 我会把钱汇进你的户头 |
[17:21] | Five thousand. | 五千! |
[17:23] | Five thousand. | 五千 |
[17:24] | I’ll give him the deluxe mental hospital tour. | 我让他参加精神病院豪华团 |
[17:28] | Kid around, makes’em feel good. We’re pals. | 说笑话 逗他们开心 谁叫我们是朋友 |
[17:30] | You’re the prisoners. No, you’re the guards. | 你是病人 不对 你是管理员 |
[17:32] | Now you got it. | 你说对啦 |
[17:34] | Okay, it’s all in good fun. Here’s some games here. | 放心 保证你满意 这里有玩具 |
[17:39] | And there’s…Get out! Get out! | 这里还有…起来 起来 |
[17:45] | He was in my chair. | 他坐了我的椅子 |
[17:47] | Games. Games. Here’s some games. | 玩具…玩具 这里还有玩具 |
[17:51] | Games that wanna get out. | 被锁住的玩具 |
[17:53] | See? More games. | 看到没? 数不清的玩具 |
[17:55] | Games, they vegetize you. See? | 玩具会让你变成植物人 看到没? |
[17:59] | If you play the games, you’re voluntarily taking a tranquillizer. | 让你玩游戏就是给你吃镇定剂 |
[18:03] | I guess they gaveyou some chemical restraints. Drugs! | 他们八成喂你吃过药 麻醉药! |
[18:06] | What’d they give you? Thorazine? Haldol? How much? How much? | 你是吃哪一种 吃多少 是不是抑郁剂? |
[18:10] | Learn your drugs. Know your dosages. It’s elementary. | 最起码你要知道药名和药量 |
[18:12] | – I need to make a telephone call. – A telephone call? | -我要打电话 -打电话? |
[18:16] | That’s communication with the outside world. Doctor’s discretion. | 就是要和外界联络? 你必须问过医生 |
[18:20] | If all of these nuts could just make phone calls… | 要是所有的疯子都乱打电话 |
[18:23] | it could spread insanity oozing through telephone cables… | 那疯病就会从电话线传出去 |
[18:26] | oozing to the ears of all these poor, sane people, infecting them. | 跑进那些正常人的耳朵里 害他们生病 |
[18:29] | Wackos everywhere. A plague of madness. | 大家都会被传染 变成疯子 |
[18:32] | In fact, very few, Jim, very few of us here are actually mentally ill. | 其实啊…只有几个人是真的神经有问题 |
[18:37] | I’m not saying you’re not mentally ill. | 我不是说你没问题 |
[18:39] | For all I know, you’re crazy as a loon. | 据我所知 你是个大疯子 |
[18:42] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 但你进来不是因为你是疯子 |
[18:47] | You’re here because of the system. | 是因为制度 |
[18:52] | There’s the television. | 电视在那里 |
[18:53] | It’s all right there. All right there. | 制度就在里面 |
[18:55] | Look, listen, kneel, pray. | 看 听 跪 拜 |
[18:57] | The commercials! | 电视广告 |
[19:01] | We’re not productive any more. Don’t make things. It’s all automated. | 我们变得不劳动 一切变得自动化 |
[19:04] | What are we for then? We’re consumers, Jim. | 那我们是什么呢? 我们是消费者 |
[19:07] | Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you’re a good citizen. | 买一堆东西就是好公民 |
[19:10] | But if you don’t buy a lot of stuff, what are you then? | 那不买东西的又是什么? |
[19:13] | What? You’re mentally ill. | 是什么? 是疯子 |
[19:16] | Fact, Jim. Fact! If you don’t buy things: toilet paper, new cars… | 这是事实 要是你不买卫生纸 新车 |
[19:20] | electrically operated sexual devices… | 电动情趣用品 |
[19:22] | stereo systems with brain- implanted headphones… | 附有脑电波耳机的音响系统 |
[19:24] | screwdrivers with built- in radar devices, voice- activated computers… | 雷达改锥 语音电脑 |
[19:28] | Take it easy, Jeffrey. | 别激动 杰弗里 |
[19:30] | Be calm! | 放轻松 |
[19:34] | Right. That’s right. You’re a very attractive woman. | 没错 听你的 漂亮阿姨 |
[19:40] | If you want to watch a particular TV program, like All My Children… | 如果想看某个电视节目 例如”儿女成群” |
[19:44] | go to the nurse, tell her the day, the time the show you wanna see is on. | 你只要告诉护士节目的播出时间 |
[19:48] | But you have to tell her before the show is scheduled to be on. | 不过一定要提早告诉她 |
[19:50] | This guy was always requesting shows that had already played. | 有人总是等到节目播完以后才说 |
[19:54] | Yes. No. You have to tell her before. | 没错 所以你一定要事先说好 |
[19:57] | He couldn’t grasp the idea that the nurse couldn’t make it be yesterday. | 他搞不清楚 以为护士能让时光倒转 |
[20:01] | She couldn’t turn back time! Thank you, Einstein. | 她不能让时光倒转 谢谢爱因斯坦 |
[20:03] | Now he, he was nuts. He was a fruitcake, Jim. | 他根本就是疯子 他是精神病 |
[20:06] | Okay, that’s it, Jeffrey. You’re gonna get a shot. | 够了 杰弗里 我要帮你打针了 |
[20:11] | – I warned you. – Right. | -我警告你 -好… |
[20:14] | I got a little carried away… | 我向詹姆斯解释医院的规矩 |
[20:18] | explaining the inner workings of the institution to Jim. | 所以才会说得这么高兴 |
[20:26] | I don’t really come from outer space. | 其实我不是外星人 |
[20:29] | Oh. L. J. Washington. He doesn’t really come from outer space. | 他是华盛顿 他不是外星人 |
[20:31] | Don’t mock me, my friend. | 朋友 一点都不好笑 |
[20:37] | Get outta my chair! | 不准坐我的椅子 |
[20:39] | It’s a condition of mental divergence. | 这是精神分裂的现象 |
[20:43] | I find myself on the planet Ogo. | 我发现自己到了奥格星 |
[20:46] | Part of an intellectual elite… | 高等生物居住的星球之一 |
[20:49] | preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. | 正准备去征服冥王星的野蛮民族 |
[20:54] | But even though this’s a totally convincing reality for me in all ways | 虽然我相信奥格星确实存在 |
[21:00] | nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. | 实际上那只是我幻想出来的世界 |
[21:05] | I am mentally divergent… | 我有精神分裂 |
[21:08] | in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities… | 所以才能逃避来自地球上… |
[21:12] | that plague my life here. | 困扰我的某种现实 |
[21:15] | When I stop going there, I will be well. | 只要我不再去奥格星就没事了 |
[21:20] | are you also divergent, friend? | 你也会精神分裂吗 朋友? |
[21:30] | This is a place for crazy people. | 这是给疯子待的地方 |
[21:33] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[21:37] | We don’t use that term, “crazy, “Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 我们不用”疯子”这个词 |
[21:41] | You’ve got some real nuts here! | 他们全部都太搞笑了 |
[21:46] | I know some things that you don’t know. | 有些事情只有我知道 |
[21:51] | It’s gonna be very difficult for you to understand it. | 很难向你们解释清楚 |
[21:55] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone! | 我不是要伤害他们 |
[22:00] | All right. | 没关系 |
[22:06] | Look, have any of you heard of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 你们有谁听过十二猴子军? |
[22:12] | They stencil this on the sides of buildings everywhere. | 他们会在墙上留下这样的记号 |
[22:17] | Have you seen this? Have you seen this? | 你有看过吗 你有看过吗? |
[22:20] | Why don’t you just take your time… | 科尔先生 不要急慢慢来 |
[22:22] | and try to explain this from the beginning? | 你可以从头开始解释 |
[22:25] | Right, right. It’s 1990. | 对 现在是1990年 |
[22:27] | Okay, that makes sense. They wouldn’t have been active yet. | 有道理 他们还没开始行动 |
[22:45] | Five billion people died in 1996 and 1997. | 1996年和1997年有五十亿人死亡 |
[22:49] | Almost the entire population of the world. | 人数几乎等于全球的总人口 |
[22:54] | Only about one percent of us survived. | 只有百分之一的人幸免于难 |
[22:56] | are you going to save us? | 你要来救我们? |
[22:58] | How can I? This already happened. | 怎么救? 已经发生了 |
[23:01] | I can’t save you. Nobody can. | 我不能救你 没人能救你 |
[23:04] | I am simply trying to gather information to help the people in the present | 我只是来搜集资料 帮助现在的人… |
[23:09] | trace the path of the virus. | 追溯病毒来源 |
[23:11] | We’re not in the present now, Mr. Cole? | 科尔先生 我们不是就在现在吗? |
[23:14] | No. | 不是 |
[23:16] | 1990 is the past. This already happened. That’s what I’m trying… | 1990年已经过去了 这就是为什么… |
[23:21] | You believe 1996 is the present then, is that it? | 那你是相信1996年才是现在? |
[23:26] | No! 1996 is the past too. Listen to me. What I… | 不是 那也属于过去 听着 我只是… |
[23:32] | What I…What I need to do is make a telephone call. | 我只是…我只是需要打电话 |
[23:38] | I can straighten this out ifl make a telephone call. | 我只要打些电话就能把事情弄清楚 |
[23:41] | Who would you call? Who would straighten everything out? | 你要打给谁? 谁就能把事情弄清楚? |
[23:45] | The scientists. They’ll want to know that they sent me to the wrong time. | 科学家! 他们搞错年代派我来的 |
[23:49] | I can leave a voice mail message that they monitor from the present. | 他们会从现在监听我的语音留言 |
[23:56] | Can I just make one telephone call, please? | 可不可以让我打电话? 拜托 |
[23:59] | Please? | 拜托 |
[24:06] | What are you doin’ in the dog bowl? Get outta there! | 你抱着狗碗干嘛? 给我站起来 |
[24:09] | Who put those Doritos in there anyway? | 是谁把玉米片放进去的? |
[24:13] | Yes? What? Voice mail? | 喂 什么? 语音信箱? |
[24:16] | Look, I don’t know…Stop makin’ that noise! | 听着 我不知道…别吵了 |
[24:19] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:21] | Is this a joke? I don’t know any scientists. | 是谁在开玩笑? 我不认识什么科学家 |
[24:25] | Duanne, get out…James who? | 你给我下来 詹姆斯什么? |
[24:30] | Wasn’t who you expected? | 不是你要找的人? |
[24:33] | No. It was some lady. She didn’t know anything. | 不是 是个女的 她什么都不知道 |
[24:39] | Well, maybe it was the wrong number. | 很可能是你记错电话号码 |
[24:43] | No. That’s why they chose me. I remember things. | 不可能 我就是因为记性好才被选上的 |
[24:48] | James, where did you grow up? | 你在哪儿长大的 詹姆斯? |
[24:51] | Dr. Railly. | 瑞莉医生 |
[24:52] | I have the strangest feeling I’ve met you before. | 我就是想不起来在哪儿见过你 |
[24:55] | Wait. This is 1990. | 我想到了! 这是1990年 |
[24:58] | I’m supposed to be leaving messages in 1996! | 我应该在1996年留言 |
[25:00] | It’s not the right number yet! That’s the problem! | 那还不是他们的电话号码 |
[25:02] | I have a message for them. | 我有消息要告诉他们 |
[25:41] | Won’t work. Can’t open it. | 没有用 打不开的 |
[25:44] | You think you can remove the grill, but you can’t. It’s welded. | 铁窗被焊住了 不可能橇开 |
[25:50] | See? Told you. All the doors are locked too. | 我早就告诉你了 全部的门都锁住了 |
[25:54] | They’re protecting the people on the outside from us… | 他们要保护外面的正常人 |
[25:56] | when the people on the outside are as crazy as us. | 其实他们和我们一样疯狂 |
[26:19] | Do you know what “crazy”is? Crazy is “majority rules. “Yeah. | 你知道什么是疯狂吗? 疯狂就是少数服从多数 |
[26:24] | Take germs, for example. | 就拿细菌来说 |
[26:26] | Germs? | 细菌? |
[26:28] | In the 18th century, no such thing. Nada. Nothing. | 18世纪哪来什么细菌不细菌的 |
[26:32] | No one ever imagined such a thing! No sane person, anyway. | 大家连想都没想过 正常人也没想过 |
[26:36] | Along comes this doctor. | 后来有个医生 |
[26:41] | Semmelweis! | 山姆维斯 |
[26:42] | Semmelweis comes along, trying to convince people, other doctors mainly… | 这个山姆维斯想说服大家 |
[26:47] | that there are these teeny, tiny, invisible bad things called germs… | 主要是让那些医生相信肉眼看不到的细菌 |
[26:51] | that get into your body and make you sick. | 进入人体后会让人生病 |
[26:54] | He’s trying to get doctors to wash their hands. | 他不过是想要那些医生洗手 |
[26:56] | What is this guy? Crazy? | 这家伙是不是精神病? |
[26:58] | Teeny, tiny, invisible…”What do you call’em? Germs? What?” | 肉眼看不见的什么东西 什么细菌? |
[27:02] | Now, cut to the 20th century. | 我们再说二十世纪好了 |
[27:05] | Last week, in fact, right before I got dragged into this hellhole! | 上个礼拜我被关进这个鬼地方之前 |
[27:10] | I go in to order a burger in this fast- food joint. | 我到一家快餐连锁店去买汉堡 |
[27:13] | The guy drops it on the floor. | 被店员掉在地板上 |
[27:15] | Jim, he picks it up, wipes it off. | 他把汉堡捡起来 拍一拍 |
[27:17] | He hands it to me like it was all okay. | 然后若无其事地拿给我 |
[27:20] | “What about the germs?”I say. He says, “I don’t believe in germs. | 我说有细菌怎么办 他说不可能有细菌 |
[27:23] | Germs are a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps. “ | 细菌是商人为了卖消毒水和肥皂编出来的 |
[27:27] | Now, he’s crazy, right? See? | 他是不是疯子? 我说的对不对? |
[27:35] | There’s no right. There’s no wrong. There’s only popular opinion. | 没有所谓的对或错 只有舆论 |
[27:40] | You, you, you believe in germs, right? | 你相信有细菌吧? |
[27:43] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[27:45] | Of course not! You wanna escape, right? That’s very sane. | 当然不是! 你想逃走? 这是很正常的 |
[27:52] | I can help you. You want me to, don’t ya? Get you out? | 我可以帮你 你要不要我帮你啊? |
[27:57] | You know how to get outta here? | 你有办法逃走? |
[28:02] | Yes, my son! | 当然喽 孩子 |
[28:03] | – Then why don’t ya? – Why don’t I try to escape? | -你怎么不逃? -为什么我不逃? |
[28:06] | Good question. Very good question. Intelligent. | 问得好 问得非常好 很聪明 |
[28:10] | Because I would be crazy to escape. I have sent out word. | 我又没疯干嘛要逃 我已经放出话了 |
[28:14] | – I am all taken care of. – What does that mean? | -我早就安排好了 -什么意思? |
[28:18] | I’ve managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits… | 我联络了手下 打手 |
[28:21] | secretaries of secretaries and other assorted minions… | 秘书和有的没有的仆人 |
[28:24] | who will contact my father. | 他们会联络我老爸 |
[28:26] | And when my father finds out I’m in this kind of place… | 等到他发现我被关在这种鬼地方 |
[28:29] | he’ll have them transfer me to one of those classy joints… | 就会把我转到其他高级医院 |
[28:33] | where they treat you properly, like a person, a guest! | 好好照顾我 把我当人看 |
[28:36] | With sheets and towels like a big hotel… | 像大酒店一样有床单 毛巾 |
[28:39] | with great drugs for all of us nut- case, lunatic, maniac devils! | 有高级的麻醉药来治疗我们这群疯子 |
[28:47] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:49] | I got a little agitated. The thought of escape crossed my mind. | 想到要逃跑 害我稍微激动了一下 |
[28:52] | And suddenly… | 突然… |
[28:55] | Suddenly I felt like bending the fucking bars back! | 突然我好想弄弯这些臭铁条 |
[28:58] | And ripping out the window frames and eating them! | 然后把窗框拆下来吃掉 |
[29:01] | Yes, eating them! | 没错 吃掉 |
[29:03] | And leaping, leaping, leaping! | 然后跳出去 跳出去 |
[29:05] | Colonics for everyone! | 帮大家灌肠 |
[29:09] | I’m a mental patient. I’m supposed to act out. | 我是精神病患者 我应该发神经的 |
[29:13] | Wait’ll you morons find out who I am! My father’s gonna be really upset. | 你们真是有眼不识泰山 我老爸一定会很生气的 |
[29:16] | And when my father gets upset, the ground shakes. | 他生起气来可不是开玩笑的 |
[29:20] | My father is God! | 我老爸是神! |
[29:22] | I worship my father! | 我崇拜我老爸 |
[29:28] | These dramatic videotapes, secretly obtained by animal rights activists | 由动物权利份子秘密取得的录像带 |
[29:32] | have aroused public indignation. | 已经引起民众的愤怒 |
[29:35] | But many scientists vehemently disagree, | 但是许多科学家强烈否认 |
[29:43] | Torture experiments. | 虐待实验 |
[29:46] | – We’re all monkeys. – They hurt you? | -我们都是猴子 -他们打你? |
[29:52] | Not as bad as what they’re doing to the Easter Bunny. | 没有兔宝宝伤的严重 |
[29:59] | Look at them. They’re just askin’ for it. | 你看它们 它们是自找的 |
[30:05] | Maybe the human race deserves to be wiped out. | 搞不好应该让人类被消灭 |
[30:09] | Wiping out the human race? | 消灭人类? |
[30:11] | It’s a great idea. It’s great. | 这主意不错 很好 |
[30:15] | But more of a long- term thing. | 不过需要从长计议 |
[30:17] | First we have to focus on more immediate goals. | 我们先解决当务之急 |
[30:19] | I didn’t say a word about you- know- what. | 那件事我一个字都没说 |
[30:24] | – What are you talking about? – Your plan. Emancipation. | -你到底在说什么? -你想逃跑的计划 |
[30:31] | What are you writing? You a reporter? | 你在写什么啊? 你是记者? |
[30:35] | It’s private. | 不能告诉你 |
[30:38] | A lawsuit? You gonna sue’em? | 写诉状吗? 你要告医院? |
[30:40] | Yo, Jimbo. Time for your meds. | 詹姆斯 该吃药了 |
[30:47] | Take a chance, Live the moment, | 把握机会 享受人生 |
[30:50] | Sunshine, Gorgeous beaches, | 享受阳光 美丽的沙滩 |
[30:54] | The Florida Keys! | 佛罗里达群岛 |
[30:57] | We’ll return you to the Marx Brothers in Monkey Business. | 继续收看”恶作剧的疯狂三兄弟” |
[30:59] | Monkey business! | 恶作剧 |
[31:04] | Fetch! | 去捡回来 |
[31:10] | Get it? Monkey. Monk key. | 恶作剧…钥匙 钥匙 |
[31:16] | What? | 什么? |
[31:18] | If you see a bearish future in the decade ahead… | 如果你觉得市场未来走势疲软 |
[31:21] | consider the changes sweeping the world and the opportunities they offer. | 考虑世界局势变化并及早把握良机 |
[31:26] | “And the opportunities they offer. “Ooh! | 及早把握良机 |
[31:28] | They really dosed you. Jim! | 他们下药真重 |
[31:32] | Major load. Danger, Will Robinson, danger. | 药物过量 情况危险 |
[31:34] | You gotta get it together. Focus, focus, focus. | 你要振作起来 集中精神 |
[31:37] | Remember the plan. I did my part! | 按照计划 我的部分已经搞定 |
[31:40] | What? | 什么? |
[31:43] | Not “what. ” When. | 不是什么 是什么时候 |
[31:46] | – When? – Yes. When. | -什么时候? -问得好 |
[31:48] | Now. Now, Jim. | 就是现在 |
[31:50] | Yes! Now! Buy! Sell! | 没错! 就是现在! 买进 卖出 |
[31:53] | Stocks! Bonds! Purchase! Sell! | 股票 公债 买进 卖出 |
[31:57] | Yes! No more monkey business! | 没错! 不要再恶作剧了 |
[31:59] | No…more… | 不要…再… |
[32:03] | monkey business! | 恶作剧 |
[32:05] | Yes, enhance your portfolio now. | 没错 增加你的投资 |
[32:07] | Five hundred dollars. I got $500. I’m insured! | 五百块 我有五百块 我有保险 |
[32:11] | Yeah! A window of opportunity is opening now. | 机会之门已经打开了 |
[32:14] | Now is the time for all good men to seize the moment. The moment! | 机不可失 稍纵即逝 |
[32:18] | Now is the time for all good men to seize the day! | 机不可失 |
[32:20] | Goddamn it, Jeffrey! Quit playin’ the fool! | 他妈的 杰弗里! 别装疯卖傻 |
[32:23] | MasterCard! Visa! | 万事达卡 维萨卡 |
[32:25] | The key to happiness! | 通往快乐的钥匙 |
[32:29] | Jim, seize the moment! | 詹姆斯 把握机会 |
[32:32] | Jeffrey, come back here! | 杰弗里 你给我回来 |
[32:49] | Go, Jim! Get out. Out! | 滚开 |
[32:51] | Come here, Jeffrey! | 杰弗里 给我回来 |
[33:04] | The future can be yours! Last chance! Last chance! | 掌握你的未来 最后的机会 最后的机会 |
[33:09] | Last chance! | 最后的机会 |
[33:27] | Best place to go would be Florida. | 佛罗里达是最理想的渡假地点 |
[33:29] | The Keys are lovely this time of year. | 现在是去佛罗里达群岛的最佳时机 |
[33:54] | Two’s not working today. Use one. | 二号电梯坏了 用一号 |
[34:24] | Kathryn, this was in my box! | 凯萨琳 这张纸在我的信箱里 |
[34:26] | But I have a slight suspicion it wasn’t meant for me. | 但是我怀疑不是给我的 |
[34:29] | “You are the most bootiful woman I have ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的女人 |
[34:33] | You live in a bootiful world, but you don’t know it. | 你活在美丽的世界 却不自知 |
[34:36] | You have freedom, sunshine, air you can breathe…” | 你有自由 阳光和新鲜空气 |
[34:40] | James Cole, right? | 是不是 科尔? |
[34:43] | “I would do anything to stay here but I must leave. Please help me. “ | 我很想留下来 但是我非走不可 帮帮我 |
[34:47] | Okay, okay, okay. Poor man. | 好了 好了…真可怜 |
[34:50] | Hey, Kathryn? James Cole is one of yours, right? | 嗨 凯萨琳 詹姆斯·科尔是你的病人吧? |
[34:53] | He eloped. Last seen, he was up on two. | 他逃走了 有人看到他搭二号电梯 |
[34:56] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[35:04] | We have to know exactly what’s there so we can fix it. | 我们必须先确定病因再动手术 |
[35:06] | Doctor, we have a visitor. | 医生 有人找你 |
[35:10] | May I help you? Excuse me? | 请问你有什么事吗? |
[35:22] | Hey, Jimbo. What’s up, man? | 科尔 怎么啦 老兄? |
[35:32] | All right, it’s okay. Take it easy. | 没关系 放轻松 放轻松 |
[35:37] | It’ll be all right. Take care. | 不会有事的 没事的 |
[35:38] | Take it easy. We’ll work this out, okay? | 放轻松 不会有事的 |
[35:42] | Send you back to your room. A little milk and cookies, you’ll be all right. | 送你回房间喝牛奶 吃饼干 你不会有事的 |
[35:46] | Just take it easy, okay? | 千万别紧张 |
[35:51] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[36:00] | Take him down! Take him the fuck down! | 压住他! 还不把他压住 |
[36:08] | I’m not gonna hurt anyone. Dr. Railly, help me, please. | 我没有要伤害任何人 求求你救救我 |
[36:11] | We’ll give you something to calm you | 我们会帮你安静下来 |
[36:13] | No! No more drugs! | 不要 我不要吃药 |
[36:15] | James, we have to do this. You’re very confused. | 不这样不行 你现在思绪非常混乱 |
[36:30] | Kathryn, we’ve been working together for four years. | 凯萨琳 我们同事四年了 |
[36:33] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 你从来没有像现在这样 |
[36:35] | So please stop being so defensive. This isn’t an inquisition. | 拜托别这么激动 又不是要审问你 |
[36:40] | I didn’t think I was being defensive. I was trying to explain exactly what… | 我不认为我激动 我只是想解释 |
[36:43] | He should’ve been in restraints. | 他应该被关起来 |
[36:46] | It was bad judgment on your part, plain and simple. Why not own up to it? | 你做了错误的决定 为什么不承认呢 |
[36:50] | Okay, it was bad judgment. | 是我判断错误 |
[36:51] | But I have the strangest feeling about him. | 但我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[36:52] | I’ve seen him before and I’m trying | 我以前见过他而且… |
[36:54] | Two policemen are in the hospital. | 两个警察进了医院 |
[36:56] | Now we’ve got a security guard with a skull fracture. | 连警卫都被打到头骨破裂 |
[37:00] | I said it was bad judgment! What else doyou want me to say? | 我说了是我判断错误 你还要我怎样? |
[37:03] | You see that? See what I mean? | 你们看吧 看到了吗? |
[37:06] | You’re being defensive. Isn’t she being defensive? | 你太激动了 你们说是不是? |
[37:10] | We have another situation. | 又出了…状况 |
[37:18] | – He was fully restrained? – Yes, sir. I did it myself. | -他完全被控制住? -对 是我亲手绑的 |
[37:24] | And he was fully sedated? | 而且他服过镇静剂? |
[37:26] | He was fully sedated. | 他服过镇静剂 |
[37:40] | are you trying to tell me a fully sedated, fully restrained patient… | 你们是说 一名完全受到控制的病人… |
[37:45] | somehow slipped out that vent, replaced the grill behind him… | 居然有办法从通风口溜出去 把铁丝盖放好 |
[37:49] | and is wriggling his way through the ventilation system? | 然后从通风管爬出去 |
[38:10] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[38:13] | You sure fucked up! | 全被你搞砸了 |
[38:20] | – Where are you? – Ah, you can talk! | -你在哪? -你会说话嘛 |
[38:33] | My name’s not Bob. | 我不叫巴比 |
[38:35] | Not a prob, Bob. Where’d they send you? | 没问题 巴比 他们送你到哪去了? |
[38:41] | – Where are you? – Another cell. | -你在哪? -隔壁的牢房 |
[38:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:48] | What do you mean “maybe”? What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说”也许”是什么意思? |
[38:50] | Maybe means… | 也许是指… |
[38:53] | maybe I’m in the next cell. | 也许我在隔壁的牢房 |
[38:56] | Another volunteer like you. | 和你一样是自愿者 |
[39:00] | Or maybe I’m in the Central Office… | 也许我是在中央办公室 |
[39:03] | spying on ya for all those science bozos. | 替那群白痴科学家监视你 |
[39:08] | Or, hey… | 又或者… |
[39:09] | maybe I’m not even here. | 也许我根本不在这里 |
[39:12] | Maybe I’m just in your head. | 也许我只是你的幻想 |
[39:18] | No way to confirm anything. | 什么事否没法确定 |
[39:23] | – Where’d they send ya? – 1990. | -他们送你到哪去了? -1990年 |
[39:27] | ’90! How was it? | 1990年怎么样? |
[39:29] | Good drugs? Lots of pussy? | 有好的毒品吗? 有小姐吗? |
[39:32] | Hey, Bob, you do the job? | 喂 巴比 你有完成任务吗? |
[39:35] | You find out the big info? | 有没有找到重要的资料? |
[39:39] | Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 十二猴子军? |
[39:42] | It was supposed to be 1996. | 我应该到1996年的 |
[39:45] | Science ain’t an exact science with these clowns. | 这群科学家老是耍人 搞出这种事 |
[39:49] | But they’re getting better. | 不过他们还算有进步 |
[39:52] | You’re lucky you didn’t end up in ancient Egypt. | 你运气不错 没被送到古埃及 |
[39:56] | Shh! They’re comin’. | 嘘 有人来了 |
[40:00] | The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue… | 位于第二街的动物自由协会 |
[40:03] | is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys, | 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部 |
[40:06] | They are the ones who are going to do it, | 是他们干的 |
[40:09] | I can’t do any more, I have to go now. | 我帮不上忙 我要走了 |
[40:13] | Have a merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[40:17] | – Well? – What? | -怎么样? -什么意思? |
[40:20] | Did you or did you not record that message? | 是不是你留的话? |
[40:23] | It’s a reconstruction of a deteriorated recording. | 那是重新合成过的老旧录音 |
[40:27] | Weak signal. We have to put them together one word at a time. | 信号很模糊 我们只好慢慢地逐字拼凑 |
[40:32] | We just finished rebuilding this. | 我们才刚把它还原 |
[40:34] | Did you or did you not make this call? | 这个电话是不是你打的? |
[40:38] | I couldn’t make any call. | 我怎么可能打电话 |
[40:41] | You sent me to the wrong year. It was 1990. | 你们弄错了时间 送我到了1990年 |
[40:46] | – You’re certain of that? – What’d you do with your time, Cole? | -你确定? -你做了些什么? |
[40:49] | Did you waste it on drugs? Women? | 你是不是把时间花在吸毒和女人上? |
[40:52] | They forced me to take drugs. | 他们逼我吃药 |
[40:54] | Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs? | 逼你吃药? 为什么逼你吃药? |
[40:59] | I was in trouble. I got arrested. | 我惹上麻烦被警察抓了起来 |
[41:08] | I did what you wanted. I got a specimen, a spider. | 我照你们的吩咐 找到蜘蛛的样本 |
[41:12] | I didn’t have any place to put it, so I ate it. | 但是我找不到东西装 所以我把它吃了 |
[41:15] | But you sent me to the wrong year, so it really doesn’t matter. | 反正我是在错误的年代 应该不会有关系 |
[41:21] | Did you see this when you went back? | 你回去的时候 有看到这个记号吗? |
[41:23] | No, sir, I don’t think so. | 没有 应该没有 |
[41:25] | What about these people? Did you see any of these people? | 这些人呢? 你有看到他们吗? |
[41:30] | No. | 没有 |
[41:31] | No. | 没有 |
[41:32] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[41:36] | Him? You saw that man? | 他? 你看到他? |
[41:40] | Maybe in the mental institution. | 好像在精神病院看过 |
[41:43] | You were in a mental institution? Oh, God. | 你进了精神病院? 天哪! |
[41:47] | Cole, you were sent back to make some very important observations. | 科尔 你是被派去搜集重要资料的 |
[41:51] | You could’ve made a real contribution. | 你本来可以好好表现 |
[41:53] | Helped us to reclaim the planet. | 帮助人类夺回地球 |
[41:56] | As well as reducing your sentence. | 同时减轻你的刑期 |
[41:59] | The question is, Cole, do you want another chance? | 问题是 你还想再要一次机会吗? |
[42:30] | Last connection going on. | 一切准备就绪 |
[43:17] | No mistakes this time, Cole. | 科尔 这次不会错了 |
[43:20] | Stay alert. Keep your eyes open. | 保持戒备 提高警觉 |
[43:23] | We’re thinking about the spider, Cole. Try and do something like that again. | 试试看再抓一只蜘蛛回来 |
[43:27] | Just relax now. Don’t fight it. | 不要紧张 身体放松 |
[43:29] | We’re sending you to the third quarter of 1996. | 我们要送你到1996年的秋季 |
[43:32] | Right on the money. | 一定错不了 |
[44:12] | I don’t understand! | 我听不懂 |
[44:15] | What? | 什么? |
[44:17] | I don’t understand! | 我听不懂 |
[44:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[44:20] | I gotta find’em! I gotta find’em! | 我一定要找到他们 一定要找到他们 |
[44:23] | Help me! I don’t know where I am. | 帮帮我 我到底在哪? |
[44:26] | – You gotta help me find’em! – Jose? | -你一定要帮我找到他们 -荷西? |
[44:30] | – Jose! – Cole! | -荷西 -科尔 |
[44:32] | Cole, where are we? | 我们到底在哪? |
[44:37] | – Help me, Cole! – Oh, God, wait! | -科尔 救救我 -等一下 |
[44:53] | “In a season of great pestilence… | 黑死病蔓延时… |
[44:55] | there are omens and divinations. | 充满了预言和异象 |
[44:58] | And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… | 四怪物中有一个把盛满了… |
[45:01] | seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… | 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗 |
[45:04] | who liveth forever and ever. “ | 给了那七位天使 |
[45:08] | Revelations. | 启示录 |
[45:09] | In the 14th century, according to accounts of officials of that time… | 十四世纪时根据当时的文献记载 |
[45:13] | this man appeared suddenly in the village of Wyle near Stone henge | 这名男子人突然出现在威尔村 |
[45:16] | in April of 1362. | 时间是1362年4月 |
[45:19] | Using unfamiliar words and speaking in a strange accent… | 说话带着奇怪的口音 |
[45:22] | the man made dire prognostications about a pestilence… | 他预言一场可怕的瘟疫 |
[45:25] | which he said would wipe out humanity in approximately 600 years. | 将于六百年后消灭全世界的人口 |
[45:30] | Obviously this plague- doomsday scenario is considerably more compelling… | 显然现实生活中的致命疾病也证实了… |
[45:34] | when reality supports it with a virulent disease… | 这种引人注目的末日审判情节 |
[45:36] | whether it’s the bubonic plague, smallpox or AIDS. | 不论是黑死病 天花还是爱滋病 |
[45:40] | Now we have technological horrors as well such as chemical war fare, | 现代还有科技威胁 例如化学战 |
[45:43] | which first reared its ugly head | 像是一战时 |
[45:44] | during the deadly mustard gas attacks of World War I. | 首次引发的毒气战 |
[45:47] | During such an attack in the French trenches in October of 1917… | 1917年10月法国发生的一次类似攻击中 |
[45:51] | we have an account of this soldier… | 根据记录这名士兵 |
[45:53] | who, during an assault, was wounded by shrapnel… | 受到手榴弹攻击受伤 |
[45:55] | and hospitalized, apparently in a state of hysteria. | 入院时陷入歇斯底里的状态 |
[45:59] | Doctors found he had lost all comprehension of French… | 医生发现他完全听不懂法文 |
[46:02] | but that he spoke English fluently… | 可是却会说流利的英文 |
[46:04] | albeit in a regional dialect they didn’t recognize. | 虽然没有人听得懂 |
[46:07] | The man, though physically unaffected by the gas was beside himself. | 这名男子虽然没有中毒可是却神智不清 |
[46:13] | He claimed that he had come from the future… | 他声称自己来自未来 |
[46:16] | that he was looking for a pure germ… | 在找寻一种纯细菌 |
[46:19] | that would ultimately wipe mankind off the face of the Earth… | 这种病菌将让人类从地表上消失 |
[46:22] | starting in the year 1996. | 而发生的时间就是在1996年 |
[46:26] | Though injured, the young soldier disappeared from the hospital… | 虽然身受重伤 这名伤兵却从医院里消失了 |
[46:31] | no doubt trying to carry on his mission to warn others… | 相信他是继续去警告其他人 |
[46:33] | and substituting for the agony of war… | 用自己造成的痛苦 |
[46:36] | a self- inflicted agony we call “the Cassandra complex. “ | 来代替战争的痛苦 我们称为”卡珊卓情结” |
[46:39] | Cassandra, in Greek legend, was condemned to know the future… | 希腊神话中 卡珊卓是凶事预言家 |
[46:43] | but to be disbelieved when she foretold it. | 但是她的预言却没有人相信 |
[46:45] | Hence, the agony of foreknowledge, plus the impotence to do anything about it. | 因此 预知痛苦 却无能为力 |
[47:04] | I’m going right out to get vaccinated. | 我马上去接种疫苗 |
[47:07] | I think, Dr. Railly, you’ve given alarmists a bad name. | 我认为是杞人忧天 被你说的像是危言耸听 |
[47:11] | I have? | 我有吗? |
[47:12] | There’s real data that | 有确切数据显示 |
[47:15] | the planet cannot survive the excesses of the human race. | 地球无法承受人类的摧残 |
[47:17] | This is true. | 没错 |
[47:18] | Proliferation of atomic devices. Uncontrolled breeding habits. | 原子能仪器的扩散 无节制的繁殖习性 |
[47:23] | Pollution of land, sea and air. The rape of the environment. | 土地 海洋和空气的污染 生态环境的破坏 |
[47:26] | In this context, it’s obvious Chicken Little represents the sane vision… | 所以杞人忧天 并非无稽之谈 |
[47:31] | and that Homosapiens’ motto, “Let’s go shopping”… | 反而人类拼命的消耗自然资源 |
[47:35] | is the cry of the true lunatic. | 才是真正的疯狂 |
[47:41] | Please, Dr. Railly. I wonder if you’re aware of my own studies. | 瑞莉医生 不晓得你知不知道我的研究 |
[48:15] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[48:17] | I’ve got a gun. Get in the car. | 快上车 我手上有枪 |
[48:25] | Drive. | 开车 |
[48:26] | Take my purse. I’ve got a lot of cash, credit cards. Take my keys. | 钱包给你 有钱和信用卡 钥匙也给你 |
[48:29] | Start the car! | 快开车 |
[48:45] | Here, turn right. Turn right here. | 这里右转 右转 |
[48:53] | – Where are we going? – Philadelphia. | -我们要去哪? -去费城 |
[48:56] | – That’s more than a hundred miles. – That’s why I can’t walk there. | -要一百多里路 -所以我没办法走到 |
[49:00] | – Just let me go. – Just drive! | -放我走 -开车 |
[49:02] | – You can take the car. – I don’t know how to drive. | -你可以把车开走 -我不会开车 |
[49:06] | I went underground when I was eight. I told you that before. | 我不是说过 我八岁时就躲到了地底下 |
[49:10] | At the next… | 下一条… |
[49:12] | At the next corner, turn right. | 下一条街右转 |
[49:13] | Cole…James Cole. | 科尔…詹姆斯·科尔 |
[49:17] | You escaped from a locked room six years ago. | 你六年前从病房里逃走 |
[49:20] | Six years for you. Come on. | 对你来说是六年前 |
[49:23] | Turn around! Get goin’. | 转弯 继续开 |
[49:36] | I can’t believe that this is a coincidence, Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 这未免太凑巧了 |
[49:40] | – Have you been following me? – You said you would help me. | -你是不是一直跟踪我? -你说你会帮我的 |
[49:44] | I know this isn’t what you meant, but… | 虽然你的意思不是这样 |
[49:46] | I don’t have any money. | 但是我身无分文 |
[49:49] | I hurt my leg. I’ve been sleeping on the street. | 天天露宿街头 而且腿又受了伤 |
[49:53] | I’m sure I smell bad. | 我知道我一身臭味 |
[49:55] | Do you have any food in this car? | 你车上有吃的吗? |
[49:58] | – You have been following me? – No. | -你一直跟踪我? -没有 |
[50:02] | No, I saw this… | 我是在橱窗上… |
[50:06] | in a store window. | 看到这个 |
[50:09] | I can read, remember? | 记得吗? 我识字 |
[50:15] | Why do you want to go to Philadelphia? | 你为什么要去费城? |
[50:17] | I checked out the Baltimore information. It was nothing. | 我查过巴尔的摩市的资料 什么都没有 |
[50:23] | It’s in Philadelphia. That’s where the ones who did it are. | 罪犯一定是在费城 |
[50:27] | The Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[50:30] | Is that a radio? Can you turn it on? | 那是收音机吗? 可不可以打开? |
[50:37] | This is a personal message to you, | 这是给你的消息 |
[50:41] | are you at the end of your rope? | 你的忍耐是否已经到了极限? |
[50:43] | are you dying to get away? | 恨不得逃离此地? |
[50:46] | The Florida Keys are waiting for you, Ocean waves… | 佛罗里达群岛正等着你 海浪… |
[50:49] | I’ve never seen the ocean. | 我从来没看过海 |
[50:52] | It’s an advertisement, Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 那只是广告 |
[50:56] | What? | 什么? |
[50:58] | It’s an advertisement. You understand that, don’t you? | 那只是广告 你不会不知道吧? |
[51:01] | It’s not really a special message to you. | 不是真的有特别消息要告诉你 |
[51:07] | Mr. Cole. | 科尔先生 |
[51:11] | – You used to call me James. – You prefer that? | -以前你都叫我詹姆斯 -你希望那样? |
[51:16] | James, you don’t really have a gun… | 詹姆斯 其实你没有枪 |
[51:19] | Can you turn this up? Can you make this louder? | 开大声点 拜托开大声一点 |
[51:23] | I found my thrill | “我找到刺激” |
[51:28] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[51:34] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[51:38] | When I found you | “我找到了你” |
[51:44] | I love the music of the 20th century. | 我喜欢二十世纪的音乐 |
[51:49] | I love this air. Love to breathe this air! | 我喜欢这空气 真的很好闻 |
[52:06] | WXBX news break, | “费城之音” 新闻快报 |
[52:08] | News as it happens, Roger Pratt reporting, | 本台最新消息 |
[52:11] | A story breaking now is emergency crews are converging on a corn field… | 救援小组目前在玉米田中 |
[52:14] | where playmates of nine- year- old Ricky Neuman | 搜寻失踪的九岁男孩 |
[52:16] | say he disappeared before their eyes, | 瑞奇·纽曼 |
[52:19] | Young Neuman apparently stepped into an abandoned well shaft… | 显然他是跌进了废弃的坑道 |
[52:22] | and is lodged somewhere in the narrow 150- foot pipe, | 并且困在15尺深的管道中 |
[52:25] | Possibly alive, possibly badly injured, playmates heard him cry out faintly, | 可能伤势严重 同伴表示听到他微弱的呼救 |
[52:29] | – Never cry wolf. – What? | -别乱喊”狼来了” -什么? |
[52:33] | My father said that to me. He said, “Never cry wolf. “ | 我爸跟我说的 他说别乱喊”狼来了” |
[52:36] | Then people won’t believe you if something really happens. | 否则真的出事也不会有人相信你 |
[52:40] | If something really happens like what, James? | 出什么样的事 詹姆斯? |
[52:44] | Something bad. | 悲惨的事 |
[52:46] | Can we have some more music, please? I don’t wanna hear this stuff. | 我们听音乐好不好? 我不想听这台 |
[52:48] | Can we hear more music? | 可以听音乐吗? |
[52:52] | I see trees of green. | “我看到绿荫成林” |
[52:54] | Oh, that’s good. That’s good. | 别动 就听这个台 |
[52:59] | I’ve seen them bloom | “看到它们发芽茁壮” |
[53:03] | For me and you | “为了你 我…” |
[53:05] | And I think to myself | “心中不禁赞叹” |
[53:10] | What a wonderful world | “世界多么美好” |
[53:17] | Hello, Dr. Railly? This is Wikke from Psych Admitting, | 喂 瑞莉医生? 我是入院部的维克 |
[53:21] | Do you remember James Cole? | 你还记得詹姆斯·科尔吗? |
[53:24] | The paranoid who pulled the Houdini back in ’90? | 那个六年前离奇失踪的精神病患者? |
[53:27] | Well, he’s back, and he’s… | 他回来了 而且他… |
[53:29] | Sorry about that, He’s looking for you, I thought you oughta know. | 他在找你 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[53:33] | Take care, | 保重 |
[53:34] | It’s just like I told you. Me and my husband went ahead. | 我已经说过了 我和我先生先走 |
[53:38] | I don’t know. She never showed. That is totally unlike her. | 我也不知道 她一直都没出现 这不像她 |
[53:42] | Do you happen to know the make of her car? | 你知不知道她开什么车? |
[53:45] | Cherokee. ’94 Cherokee. Silver, | 商务车 94年 银色的通用商务车 |
[53:53] | I have done “doed” it, ja. | 我成功了! |
[53:55] | I, Professor Grossenfibber, have invented the time tunnel! | 我 葛斯柏教授 发明了时光隧道 |
[53:59] | Oh, boy. | 太棒了 |
[54:04] | Oh, excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, | 来只雪茄吧 先生 |
[54:12] | Excuse me, mister, Have a cigar, | 来只雪茄吧 先生 |
[54:26] | Now my time machine is ready for experiments, | 现在我的时光机已经准备好了 |
[54:34] | Ah, the woodpecker! | 哦 是啄木鸟 |
[54:37] | Yoo- hoo, woodpecker! | 喂 啄木鸟 |
[55:05] | You were in my dream just now. | 我刚才梦到你 |
[55:10] | Hair is different. Different color. | 你的头发不一样 不一样的颜色 |
[55:15] | I’m sure it was you. | 我确定那是你 |
[55:20] | What was the dream about? | 你梦到了什么? |
[55:24] | About an airport… | 是一间机场 |
[55:27] | before everything happened. | 在所有的事情发生以前 |
[55:30] | It’s the same dream I always have. | 我一直做同样的梦 |
[55:33] | When I was a kid. | 从小时候开始 |
[55:36] | And I was in it? | 我在你梦里? |
[55:39] | What did I do? | 我在干嘛? |
[55:42] | You were very upset. | 你很不开心 |
[55:46] | You’re always very upset in the dream. | 你在梦里总是不开心 |
[55:49] | Just never knew it was you. | 我一直不知道是你 |
[55:51] | It wasn’t me before, James. | 你以前梦到的不是我 |
[55:53] | It’s become me now because of what’s happening. | 因为这件事才变成是我 |
[55:59] | Could you please untie me? | 你可不可以放开我? |
[56:06] | No, I think it was always you. | 不 我认为一直都是你 |
[56:09] | Very strange. | 奇怪 |
[56:12] | You’re flushed and you were moaning. I think you’re running a fever. | 你的脸发红 我觉得你一定是发烧 |
[56:26] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[56:40] | In Fresno, California, crews continue to attempt to rescue Ricky Neuman, | 在加州 救援小组仍在设法营救瑞奇·纽曼 |
[56:50] | Closer to home, in Baltimore, Kathryn Railly… | 在巴尔的摩市的消息方面 |
[56:53] | prominent psychiatrist and author | 《探讨精神失常》一书的作者 |
[56:55] | of a newly released book on insanity… | 著名心理医生凯瑟琳·瑞莉 |
[56:57] | disappeared mysteriously last night after a lecture at the university, | 昨晚于大学演讲结束后离奇失踪 |
[57:01] | Former mental patientJames Cole is wanted for questioning… | 为调查瑞莉失踪一事 警方正搜捕精神病患者科尔 |
[57:04] | regarding Dr. Railly’s disappearance, | 希望能借此了解案情 |
[57:07] | Authorities warn that Cole has a history of violence… | 警方表示科尔有暴力倾向 |
[57:09] | and advise anyone spotting him to notify authorities at once, | 民众若发现他的行踪请立即通知警方 |
[57:23] | I love this music. | 我好喜欢听 |
[57:25] | We don’t have this. We don’t have anything like this. | 我们没有这样的音乐 完全没有 |
[57:28] | What are all those? | 那些是什么? |
[57:31] | These? | 这些? |
[57:32] | My notes, clues. | 我的笔记和线索 |
[57:35] | What kind of clues? | 什么样的线索? |
[57:37] | It’s about the secret army. | 和秘密军队有关的线索 |
[57:39] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. They’re the ones that spread the virus. | 就是十二猴子军 是他们散播细菌的 |
[57:41] | That’s why I’m here. I have to find them. That’s my mission. | 所以我才会来找他们 找到他们是我的责任 |
[57:45] | Have to locate them because they have the virus in its pure form… | 因为他们手中握有细菌… |
[57:48] | before it mutates. | 变种前的纯病毒 |
[57:49] | When I locate them, they’ll send a scientist back here. | 只要一找到 他们就会派科学家过来 |
[57:52] | That scientist will study the virus. | 他们会先研究病毒 |
[57:55] | When he goes back to the present, he and the scientists will make a cure. | 然后再回到现代去研发解药 |
[57:59] | Police officers from three jurisdictions… | 来自三个不同单位的警员 |
[58:01] | apparently including special tactical unit personnel… | 其中还包括特别小组人员 |
[58:04] | have now been mobilized to control the growing thousands of onlookers… | 已经调往现场控制数千名围观群众 |
[58:08] | here in Fresno, California, | 记者在加州佛斯诺报导 |
[58:11] | Does that disturb you? | 你会觉得烦吗? |
[58:13] | No. Thought it was about us. | 不会 还以为跟我们有关 |
[58:17] | Thought maybe they’d captured us and arrested me. | 警方抓到我们把我关了起宋 |
[58:21] | Just a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[58:27] | I remember being very afraid for that little boy. | 我替这个小男孩担心 |
[58:31] | All alone, down that well not knowing if anybody’s gonna get him out. | 被困在坑道里 害怕没有人来救他 |
[58:37] | First time I was really afraid when I was a kid. | 我小时候有一次被吓得半死 |
[58:39] | What do you mean, “when you were a kid”? | 什么叫小时候? |
[58:42] | Never mind. Just a prank, a hoax. | 算了 他只是在恶作剧 |
[58:44] | That boy’s hiding in a barn. | 其实他藏在谷仓里 |
[58:58] | “There are omens and divinations. | 世上有预言和凶兆 |
[59:02] | One of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels… | 四怪物中有一个把盛满了… |
[59:05] | seven golden vials full of the wrath of God… | 活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗 |
[59:09] | who liveth forever and ever. “ | 给了那七位天使 |
[59:13] | You won’t think I’m crazy when people start dying next month. | 等到一直有人死的时候 你就知道了 |
[59:17] | First they’ll think it’s just some weird fever. | 他们起先是奇怪的发烧 |
[59:24] | Then they’ll find out. They’ll catch on. | 然后就会发现其实是被病毒感染 |
[59:31] | Wait. Stop here! Stop the car! Stop right here! | 等一下 停车快停车! |
[59:38] | I was right. They’re here! | 我说对了 他们在这里 |
[59:41] | You see? Twelve Monkeys! Twelve Monkeys! | 看到没? 十二只猴子 十二猴子军 |
[59:45] | You believe me now? Come on! | 现在你相信了吧? 快过来 |
[59:51] | Come on! | 过来啊 |
[59:53] | They’re here, you see? | 看到没? 他们在这里 |
[59:55] | Twelve Monkeys! | 十二猴子 |
[59:58] | Twelve Monkeys. Come on! | 十二猴子军! 过来 |
[1:00:02] | Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[1:00:04] | Wait, wait. Wait, here. | 等一下 等一下…这里 |
[1:00:07] | Here, do you see it? Do you see? | 你看到了吗? 这里也有 |
[1:00:09] | I see some red paint, some marks. | 我看到一些红色的喷漆 还有一些记号 |
[1:00:12] | – Marks? You think that…- Oh, this is ridiculous. | -记号? 你认为是…-这太荒谬了 |
[1:00:16] | Don’t…Don’t you do anything crazy. | 你不要…你不要给我乱来 |
[1:00:20] | Or I’ll hurt somebody. | 否则我不客气了 |
[1:00:22] | I’m not gonna do anything crazy, but none of this is what you think it is! | 我没有要乱来 根本就不是你想的那样 |
[1:00:25] | You can’t hide from them, Bob. | 巴比 你躲不过他们的 |
[1:00:29] | I said, you can’t hide from them. | 我说 你躲不过他们的 |
[1:00:34] | No, sir, ol’ Bob. | 巴比 别浪费时间了 |
[1:00:37] | Don’t even try. | 何必白费力气呢 |
[1:00:43] | They hear everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[1:00:45] | They got that tracking device on ya. | 他们在你身上装了追踪器 |
[1:00:51] | They can find you anywhere, anytime! | 随时随地都可以找到你 |
[1:00:55] | It’s in the tooth. | 就在牙齿里 |
[1:00:57] | Right, Bob? | 对不对 巴比? |
[1:01:00] | But I fooled’em, old buddy. | 可是我骗过了他们 老弟 |
[1:01:08] | They don’t have to spy on me. I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing. | 他们干嘛要监视我? 我又没偷懒 |
[1:01:12] | You see? Here it is again. See? | 看到了吗? 这边还有 |
[1:01:15] | Here, follow this paint trail. | 跟着地上的红漆 |
[1:01:18] | Here. It’s here, see? | 过来 就在前面 你看 |
[1:01:21] | I am not going… | 我不要 |
[1:01:23] | Come with me! The paint trail goes here. | 进来 记号是往这边 |
[1:01:30] | Let go of my arm! James, we shouldn’t be here. | 放开我 我们不应该进来的 |
[1:01:34] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的 |
[1:01:44] | Leave me alone! | 不要打了 |
[1:01:48] | Let’s get out ofhere. James, we shouldn’t be here. | 我们最好快走 我们不该来的 |
[1:02:05] | Please don’t kill me. Don’t kill me, please! | 求求你不要杀我 不要杀我…求求你 |
[1:02:08] | Don’t kill me, don’t kill me! | 不要杀我 不要杀我 |
[1:02:17] | Stick around, bitch. | 留下来 婊子 |
[1:02:40] | are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:02:47] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[1:02:50] | Go ahead. We’re runnin’ out of time. | 快走 我们没时间了 |
[1:02:53] | – You can’t help him. – Oh, Jesus! James, you killed him! | -你救不了他的 -天啊 你杀了他 |
[1:02:57] | All I see are dead people. Come on. | 每个人都会死的 我们走 |
[1:03:01] | – Come on. – You never had a gun before! | -快走 -原来你没有枪 |
[1:03:04] | I have one now. Come on. Come on! | 现在有了 还不走 |
[1:03:08] | Dragons in their pleasant palaces. | 龙必会在她华美的殿内吼叫 |
[1:03:11] | The seventh angel poured out his vial into the air… | 第七位天使把碗倒在空中 |
[1:03:15] | and there came…You! | 就有…你 就是你 |
[1:03:19] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的人 |
[1:03:38] | This is it. | 找到了 |
[1:03:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:55] | Can we help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[1:04:02] | It’s just a tape. | 那只是录音带 |
[1:04:09] | I’m looking for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 我在找十二猴子军 |
[1:04:14] | We don’t know anything about an Army of the Twelve Monkeys so just disappear. | 我们不知道什么十二猴子军 走吧 |
[1:04:18] | – Just want some information. – Didn’t you hear me? | -只是想打听 -你听不懂吗? |
[1:04:20] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[1:04:25] | Please, I’m a psychiatrist. | 听我说 我是心理医生 |
[1:04:27] | Just do whatever he tells you to do. He’s disturbed. He’s dangerous. | 你们照他的话做 他心理不正常 很危险 |
[1:04:32] | Please just cooperate. | 拜托你们合作 |
[1:04:33] | You want money? We only got a few bucks. | 你要钱? 我们只有几块钱 |
[1:04:35] | I told you what I want. | 我说过我要什么 |
[1:04:36] | Get down. Lock that door. Lock it now! | 蹲下 把门锁上! 快去锁 |
[1:04:42] | – I told you that Goines would get us…- Shut up! | -我就说戈因斯那家伙会…-闭嘴! |
[1:04:46] | – Goines? – Jeffrey Goines? | -戈因斯? -杰弗里·戈因斯? |
[1:04:53] | Jeffrey becomes this big star, and the media latch onto him… | 杰弗里变成了名人 媒体都喜欢报导他 |
[1:04:57] | because he’s picketing his own father, | 因为他抗争的是他老爸 |
[1:04:58] | a famous Nobel- prize- winning virologist. | 有名的诺贝尔病毒学家 |
[1:05:00] | You must have seen all that on TV. | 你一定在电视上看过 |
[1:05:02] | I don’t watch TV. | 我不看电视 |
[1:05:05] | Is this him? | 是不是他? |
[1:05:07] | Yeah, that’s him, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[1:05:10] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你想把我们怎样? |
[1:05:14] | Tell me more about Jeffrey. | 告诉我杰弗里的事 |
[1:05:17] | Jeffrey started getting bored with the shit we do… | 杰弗里开始讨厌我们做的事 |
[1:05:20] | picketing, leafleting, letter- writing stuff. | 抗争 发传单 写抗议信 |
[1:05:23] | He said we were ineffectual, liberal jerkoffs. | 他说我们是没用的自由派 |
[1:05:26] | He wanted to do guerrilla actions in order to educate the public. | 他要利用打游击的方式来教育民众 |
[1:05:30] | – Like this? – He let 100 snakes loose in the Senate. | -像这样? -他在参议院放了一百条蛇 |
[1:05:35] | But we weren’t into that kind of stuff. It’s counter productive. We told him. | 但是我们不肯 因为这样会产生反效果 |
[1:05:39] | So he and 11 guys, they split off… | 所以他和另外十一个人离开了 |
[1:05:42] | and formed this underground army. | 组成一支地下军队 |
[1:05:46] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. See? | 十二猴子军? 看吧 |
[1:05:51] | They started planning a “human hunt. “ | 他们开始计划”猎人” |
[1:05:54] | They bought stun guns, nets and bear traps. | 还买了震撼枪和捕捉器 |
[1:05:56] | They were gonna go to Wall Street and trap lawyers and bankers. | 要去华尔街抓律师和银行家 |
[1:05:59] | They didn’t do it, of course. They didn’t do any of it. | 当然 他们没有真的做 |
[1:06:01] | Like always, Mr. Big Shot sold his friends out. | 大人物不例外的又出卖了朋友 |
[1:06:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:06:07] | He goes on TV and gives this big news conference, tells the world… | 他上电视召开大型的记者会 |
[1:06:10] | he just realized his dad’s experiments are vital for humanity… | 说终于明白他老爸的实验有多么重要 |
[1:06:13] | and that the use of animals is absolutely necessary… | 而且非要利用动物做实验不可 |
[1:06:16] | that from now on, he, Jeffrey Goines, will personally supervise the labs… | 以后他本人将亲自监督实验室 |
[1:06:21] | to make sure all the little animals aren’t going to suffer. | 确定实验动物不会受到虐待 |
[1:06:30] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:06:41] | People like that aren’t accessible. You can’t just barge in on them. | 你不能随便闯进那种名人的家 |
[1:06:43] | It’s not how the world works. | 你不能乱来 |
[1:06:45] | Be quiet and drive the car. I know what I’m doing. | 专心开车 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:06:48] | No, you don’t. | 才怪 |
[1:06:49] | This car is stolen, and we are in big trouble. | 这辆车是偷来的 我们这下麻烦大了 |
[1:06:53] | Big trouble. | 麻烦大了 |
[1:06:55] | If you don’t turn yourself over to the police, they’re going to kill you. | 你要是不自首 一定会被警察打死 |
[1:06:58] | They’re going to shoot me, too, because I’m an accessory to murder. | 我也会被打死 因为我是谋杀案的共犯 |
[1:07:01] | – You’re all going to die. – Nobody is going to die. | -你们都会死 -没有人会死 |
[1:07:08] | You’re not going to save the world, okay? You’re delusional. | 你不可能拯救世界 你是在做梦 |
[1:07:12] | You’ve made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head. | 全部都是你自己的幻觉 |
[1:07:15] | – No. – Yes! | -不是 -是 |
[1:07:17] | Let me give you an example. | 我解释给你听 |
[1:07:20] | You know Jeffrey Goines. You were both patients at County Hospital. | 你认识杰弗里·戈因斯 你们都是郡立医院的病人 |
[1:07:23] | Jeffrey Goines was a fruitcake. | 杰弗里·戈因斯是精神病 |
[1:07:27] | He told you that his father was a famous scientist who worked with viruses… | 他告诉你他父亲是有名的病毒科学家 |
[1:07:31] | so you incorporated that information to this cockeyed fantasy. | 所以你就在你的幻想里加入了新情节 |
[1:07:34] | He didn’t say his fatherwas a scientist. He said his fatherwas God. | 他没说他爸是科学家 他说他爸是神 |
[1:07:37] | This is insane. | 真的是疯了 |
[1:07:39] | Prominent psychiatrist and author Dr. Kathryn Raillyhas been abducted… | 著名心理医生兼作家凯瑟琳·瑞莉 |
[1:07:42] | by a dangerous mental patient, James Cole, | 遭到精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔挟持 |
[1:07:46] | Cole was under Railly’s care six years ago | 科尔六年前接受过她的治疗 |
[1:07:48] | when he made a dramatic escape… | 后来从医院离奇逃走 |
[1:07:58] | – What is the matter with your leg? – I got shot. | -你的腿怎么了? -我中枪了 |
[1:08:02] | Shot? | 中枪? |
[1:08:03] | Who shot you? | 谁开的枪? |
[1:08:06] | I don’t know. It was some kind of war. Never mind. | 我不知道 当时一片混乱 别提了 |
[1:08:09] | You wouldn’t believe me anyway. | 反正你不会相信我 |
[1:08:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:08:15] | – We don’t need gas. – I thought you didn’t know how to drive. | -不需要加油 -你不是不会开车吗? |
[1:08:18] | I said I was too young to drive. I didn’t say I was stupid. | 我当年是太小不能开 不是笨 |
[1:08:23] | This can’t go on. | 这样下去不行 |
[1:08:25] | if you have a bullet in your leg, I have to take care of it. | 我必须帮你取出子弹 |
[1:08:28] | I’m a doctor. I need some supplies. | 我是医生 我需要一些工具 |
[1:08:53] | Meanwhile, in Fresno, California… | 同时在加州的佛斯诺… |
[1:08:55] | where mining engineers continue their attempt… | 采矿工程师继续挖掘另一条平行坑道 |
[1:08:59] | to sink a shaft parallel to the one in which Ricky is believed trapped… | 通往瑞奇被困的那条废弃矿井 |
[1:09:03] | authorities say there is still a chance the boy might be alive, | 当局认为男孩仍有机会生还 |
[1:09:06] | You shouldn’t put your weight on it. You need stitches and antibiotics. | 你不能用力 伤口需要缝合 需要消炎药 |
[1:09:11] | Lucky for you, it’s near the surface. | 你运气不错 伤口不深 |
[1:09:19] | I love seeing the sun. | 我喜欢看到太阳 |
[1:09:26] | Wait. | 小心 |
[1:09:29] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:09:36] | You smell so good. | 你闻起来好香 |
[1:09:40] | You have to give yourself up. | 你必须去自首 |
[1:09:46] | You know that? | 你应该知道的 |
[1:09:54] | What are you doing? James? | 你要干什么 詹姆斯? |
[1:09:56] | – I’m sorry. – What are you doing? | -对不起 -你要干什么? |
[1:10:00] | – Stop it! What are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -住手 你想干嘛? -对不起 |
[1:10:04] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:10:12] | – They find him? – Who? | -找到他了吗? -谁? |
[1:10:14] | – That kid, the one in the pipe. – You believe that? | -被困住的那个小孩 -你相信吗? |
[1:10:17] | They’re lowering a monkey down there | 他们要把身上绑了红外线摄影机 |
[1:10:18] | with an infrared camera strapped on him… | 的猴子吊下去 |
[1:10:21] | and a roast beef sandwich wrapped up in tin foil. | 顺便带份烤牛肉三明治 |
[1:10:24] | You’re makin’ it up. | 你少来了 |
[1:10:25] | I shit you not, man. Life is really weird. | 不骗你 真的是有够夸张 |
[1:10:28] | A monkey and a roast beef sandwich. | 叫猴子送烤牛肉三明治 |
[1:10:40] | Would that I could enjoy this opulent dinner… | 我原本希望能够轻松享受 |
[1:10:43] | and this most stimulating and exciting company… | 丰盛的晚餐还有客人幽默的谈吐 |
[1:10:48] | for itself, with no sense of purpose. | 举办一次单纯的聚会 |
[1:10:52] | But, alas, I am burdened. | 可惜啊…事与愿违 |
[1:10:57] | Forwith all this excess of public attention and cacophony of praise… | 因为大众的高度关切和赞扬 |
[1:11:01] | there comes great responsibility. | 带来的是更重大的责任 |
[1:11:05] | I don’t have to tell you all that the dangers of science… | 我相信大家都知道科学所带来的危险 |
[1:11:10] | are a timeworn threat. | 历史由来以久 |
[1:11:12] | From Prometheus stealing fire from the gods… | 从普罗米修士盗火… |
[1:11:15] | What friend? I’m not expecting anyone. | 什么朋友? 我没有等朋友 |
[1:11:19] | But never before… | 从来没有… |
[1:11:22] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[1:11:24] | My father’s giving a major address. | 我父亲正在演讲 |
[1:11:27] | to fear the power… | 对我们手中的权力… |
[1:11:31] | we have at hand. | 感到敬畏 |
[1:11:35] | Normally, if we caught a guy sneaking around with no ID, we’d bust his ass. | 通常逮到行迹可疑的人我们都会扁他一顿 |
[1:11:39] | Excuse my French. | 希望你别介意 |
[1:11:41] | This one says he knows you. | 这家伙说他认识你 |
[1:11:43] | Since you seem to have had a few unusual associates… | 因为你认识一些奇怪的朋友 |
[1:11:47] | we certainly would not want to arrest one of your closest pals. | 我们当然不希望抓错人 |
[1:12:07] | Never seen him before in my life. | 我不认识他 |
[1:12:09] | Feel free to torture this man, or whatever it is you do. | 你们爱怎么对付他就怎么对付他 |
[1:12:12] | I’m going back to listen to my father’s eloquent discourse on the perils of… | 我要回去听我老爸动人的演讲 |
[1:12:15] | I’m here about some monkeys. | 我是为了猴子来的 |
[1:12:19] | – Monkeys? – Monkeys, yes. | -猴子? -没错 猴子 |
[1:12:22] | Twelve of them. | 十二只猴子 |
[1:12:28] | Arnold. | 阿诺 |
[1:12:30] | – You look like shit. – You know this man? | -你越混越差了 -你认识他? |
[1:12:32] | Of course I know this man. Arnold Pettibone. | 当然认识 皮包骨阿诺 |
[1:12:36] | Gee, Arnie, it’s black tie. I said, “Drop by. “ | 我是叫你来找我 但不是今天 |
[1:12:39] | But it’s Dad’s big do…VIPs, senators, secret service. | 这是我老爸的大日子 一屋子的政要名流 |
[1:12:44] | You hungry, Arnie? | 你饿吗? 阿诺 |
[1:12:47] | Real killer feast we’re putting on. | 保证让你流口水 |
[1:12:48] | Lots of dead lamb, dead cow, dead pig. | 一大堆死羊 死牛 死猪 |
[1:12:52] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[1:12:53] | Hi. How are you? Hello. | 你好吗? |
[1:12:56] | Very attractive. “The Great Escape, ” 1990. | 真了不起! 1990大逃亡 |
[1:12:59] | Watch it! Huh? County Hospital? Am I right? | 小心 郡立医院 对吧? |
[1:13:02] | I can’t do anything about what you’re going to do. | 我不能阻止你的计划 |
[1:13:05] | I can’t change anything. I won’t stop you. I can’t stop you. | 我不能改变任何事情 我不会也不能阻止你 |
[1:13:08] | – I justwant the information. – Come on. | -我只要资料 -过来 |
[1:13:11] | Hi, ladies. So nice to see you again. Watch your step on the way down. | 小姐们 又见面了 下楼梯要小心 |
[1:13:15] | All right. Who blabbed? Bruhns? Weller? | 是谁大嘴巴? 是布朗还是维勒? |
[1:13:18] | I justwant access to the pure virus. | 我只要找到纯病毒 |
[1:13:20] | – Virus? – I need to know where and what it is. | -病毒? -我需要知道那是什么 还有在哪 |
[1:13:23] | I get it. I see what you’re up to. It’s your old plan, isn’t it? | 我知道你的目的了 是不是你以前的计划? |
[1:13:27] | – What plan? – Your plan. | -什么计划? -那个计划 |
[1:13:29] | – I don’t know whatyou’re talking about. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道你在说什么? -你知道的 |
[1:13:32] | We were in the dayroom watching television… | 我们在交谊厅看电视时 |
[1:13:34] | and you were upset about the desecration of the planet, which I understand. | 你生气人类滥用地球资源 |
[1:13:37] | Then you said, “Wouldn’t it be great to have a germ or virus… | 所以你说要是有细菌或者病毒… |
[1:13:40] | that would wipe out mankind and leave the animals and trees?” | 能够消灭人类就好了 |
[1:13:43] | – You’re trying to confuse me. – You were so funny. | -你想把我弄糊涂吧 -你真有意思 |
[1:13:45] | I told you my father was this famous virologist. | 我告诉过你我老爸是病毒学家 |
[1:13:47] | You said, “He could make a germ, and we could steal it. “ | 你说我们可以把他制造出来的细菌偷出来 |
[1:13:51] | – You were so funny. – They mutate! We live underground! | -你真有意思 -细菌突变后我们只能住到地底下 |
[1:13:55] | The world belongs to the dogs and cats. | 地面上是动物的世界 |
[1:13:57] | We live like worms. I just need the information! | 人类的生活像蚯蚓一样 而我只是需要资料 |
[1:14:01] | – Take it easy. – You are a nutcase, completely deranged! | -别这样 -你是精神病 你是疯子! |
[1:14:05] | Delusional, paranoid. Your process is all fucked up. | 妄想症 偏执狂 你心理有问题 |
[1:14:10] | Your information tray is jammed, man. | 老兄 你脑袋塞住了 |
[1:14:13] | Do you know what it is, the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 知道十二猴子军是什么吗? |
[1:14:15] | It’s a collection of space- case do- gooders saving rain forests. | 是一群想挽救雨林的怪胎 |
[1:14:18] | I have nothing to do with those bozos anymore. | 我早就不理那些家伙了 |
[1:14:20] | I’ve quit being the rich- kid fall guy for a bunch of ineffective fanatics! | 我没兴趣帮那群无能的笨蛋背黑锅 |
[1:14:25] | So much for your grand plot, asshole! | 白痴 你没戏唱了 |
[1:14:27] | My father has warned people about the dangers… | 我老爸一直不断地警告大家 |
[1:14:30] | of experimenting with DNA viruses for years. | 进行DNA病毒实验的危险性 |
[1:14:32] | You processed that information through your addled, paranoid infrastructure. | 你搞笑的脑袋根本搞不清楚状况 |
[1:14:36] | Lo and behold, a nonprofit organization… | 居然把一个非营利的组织 |
[1:14:39] | becomes a sinister, revolutionary cabal! | 当成阴险的革命党 |
[1:14:41] | This man is complete bat shit! | 这人根本就是个疯子 |
[1:14:44] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[1:14:45] | do you realize where he thinks he comes from? | 你们知道他认为自己是从哪来的吗? |
[1:14:51] | Captain Dan Miller, the man in charge of the rescue operation… | 负责营救行动的米勒队长表示… |
[1:14:54] | says he has consulted with experts… | 他征询过专家的意见 |
[1:14:56] | and they assure us there will be no negative… | 同时他们保证不会有 |
[1:14:58] | If you ask me, the monkey’s gonna eat that goddamn sandwich himself. | 我认为三明治会被那只该死的猴子吃掉 |
[1:15:02] | Did a man just come running through here? | 刚才有人跑过去吗? |
[1:15:05] | His primary responsibility was to the missing boy, | 它主要的责任是那名失踪的男孩 |
[1:15:10] | Police say that the body of a woman found strangled | 警方表示发现一名女性被人勒死于纳森公园内 |
[1:15:14] | in Knutson State Park could be kidnapping victim…Dr. Kathryn Railly, | 死者可能是遭绑架的凯瑟琳·瑞莉医师 |
[1:15:21] | Anybody see someone come through here? | 有没有看到任何人经过? |
[1:15:24] | The body was discovered less than an hour ago by hikers, | 尸体是在大约一小时前被发现的 |
[1:15:27] | But we have an unconfirmed report that the victim… | 目前未经证实的消息指出 |
[1:15:30] | a woman in her late 20s or early 30s was savagely mutilated, | 这名女性死者的尸体被支解 年纪在三十岁左右 |
[1:15:34] | Earlier in the day, police located Railly’s abandoned car, | 警方稍早时在附近找到了瑞莉的车 |
[1:15:37] | It was found not far from… | 车子被丢弃的地点距离… |
[1:15:42] | Any sign of him? | 找到了吗? |
[1:15:45] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:15:48] | He can’t just disappear. | 他不可能不见的 |
[1:16:10] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋! |
[1:16:14] | I could have died in there, you son of a bitch! | 我可能会被闷死 你这个婊子养的 |
[1:16:19] | What are you thinking of… | 你是不是疯了? |
[1:16:21] | you twisted sack of shit? | 你这个该死的变态 |
[1:16:25] | Sorry I locked you in the trunk. | 抱歉把你锁在后车箱 |
[1:16:29] | I’m sick of you. | 我受够你了 |
[1:16:37] | What have you done? Did you kill somebody? | 怎么搞的? 你是不是又杀人了? |
[1:16:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:16:42] | – A million people, five billion people. – What? | -一百万人 五十亿人 -什么? |
[1:16:46] | Jeffrey Goines said that it was my idea about the virus. | 杰弗里·戈因斯说病毒是我想到的 |
[1:16:51] | We were in the institution. It was all so fuzzy with the drugs. | 我们在医院时 吃药让人变得精神恍惚 |
[1:16:56] | Do you think It was my idea? | 真的是我想出来的吗? |
[1:16:58] | Do you think maybe I wiped out the human race? | 你说人类是被我消灭的吗? |
[1:17:01] | Nobody is gonna wipe out the human race. | 没有人可以消灭人类 |
[1:17:04] | Not you or Jeffrey or anybody else. | 你 杰弗里或是别人都不能 |
[1:17:08] | You’ve created something in your mind. | 是你自己幻想出来的 |
[1:17:11] | – Mentally divergent? – Whatever. | -精神分裂? -随便啦 |
[1:17:14] | A substitute reality… | 你拒绝面对现实 |
[1:17:17] | because you don’t want to deal with anything. | 因为你想逃避问题 |
[1:17:21] | I would love it if that was true. | 要是像你说的那样就好了 |
[1:17:25] | It can be dealt with, but only if you want to. | 只要你愿意就可以治好 |
[1:17:28] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:17:32] | They’re after me. | 他们在追我 |
[1:17:33] | – Who is after you? – We have to get out of here. | -谁在追你? -我们要快点离开 |
[1:17:36] | There were policemen at that party. | 宴会上有警察 |
[1:17:40] | Party? You went to a… | 宴会? 你跑去… |
[1:17:43] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:17:45] | It’s important you surrender instead of them catching you running away. | 你应该自首 不应该继续让警方通缉 |
[1:17:48] | Wouldn’t it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay. | 如果我疯了该有多好 世界就安全了 |
[1:17:51] | – Give me the gun. Where is the gun? – I lost the gun. | -把枪给我 枪呢? -被我弄丢了 |
[1:17:53] | I could live right here. | 我可以住在这儿 |
[1:17:55] | You got water, air, stars. | 有水 空气 还有星星 |
[1:17:59] | – I’m gonna attract their attention. – Debris. | -我要引起他们的注意 -岩石 |
[1:18:01] | I’m gonna attract their attention so they know where we are. | 我要引起他们的注意 他们才知道我们在哪 |
[1:18:06] | I love this world! | 我喜欢这个世界 |
[1:18:07] | They’re gonna tell you to put your hands on your head. Do what they say. | 他们会叫你把手举起来 放到头上 |
[1:18:10] | I love the frogs, the spiders. | 我喜欢青蛙 蜘蛛 |
[1:18:12] | I’ll be with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[1:18:14] | I’ll help you. I won’t let them… | 我会帮你 我不会让他们… |
[1:18:28] | Then I said something about cooperating, and he said he would do that. | 然后我就劝他合作 他也答应了 |
[1:18:31] | So I got in the car. | 所以我就坐上车 |
[1:18:34] | Thanks. And when I… | 谢谢 当我… |
[1:18:38] | I started honking the horn, and when I got out, he was gone. | 我开始按喇叭 等到我下车 他就不见了 |
[1:18:42] | I tell you something. You lucked out. | 我告诉你 你运气很好 |
[1:18:44] | For a while we thought you were a body found down state, mutilated. | 我们一直以为被支解的女尸就是你 |
[1:18:48] | – He wouldn’t do that. – This the man he attacked? | -他不会做那种事 -这就是被他攻击的人? |
[1:18:55] | I want to be clear about this, okay? | 这件事我一定要说清楚 |
[1:18:57] | This man and the other one were severely beating us. | 我们被这个人和另外一个人围殴 |
[1:19:00] | James Cole didn’t start it. In fact, he saved me. | 不是科尔的错 而且他救了我一命 |
[1:19:06] | Funny thing, Doctor. | 医生 这就怪了 |
[1:19:08] | Maybe you can help explain it to me, you being a psychiatrist and all. | 你是心理医生 或许你可以解释给我听 |
[1:19:12] | Why do kidnap victims always tell us about the guys that grabbed ’em… | 为什么绑架案受害人总是和我们提到嫌疑犯 |
[1:19:17] | and they try to make us understand… | 而且还想让我们了解 |
[1:19:20] | how kind these bastards really were. | 这些混蛋其实很善良 |
[1:19:24] | It’s a normal reaction to a life- threatening situation. | 对死里逃生的人 这是很正常的反应 |
[1:19:30] | He’s sick, okay? | 你想怎样? 他精神有问题 |
[1:19:33] | He thinks he comes from the future. | 他认为自己来自未来 |
[1:19:35] | He lives in a meticulously constructed fantasy world that’s disintegrating. | 他活在一个快要毁灭的幻想世界里 |
[1:19:39] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[1:19:49] | Exhausted but apparently unharmed by her 30- hour ordeal… | 历劫归来的瑞莉医生虽然神情疲惫但所幸毫发无伤 |
[1:19:53] | Dr. Railly returned to Baltimore without making a public statement, | 她今天回到了巴摩的尔但拒绝发表公开谈话 |
[1:19:57] | The author and psychiatrist is currently in seclusion at her home, | 这名作家兼心理医生目前暂时待在家中 |
[1:20:01] | Meantime, police have pieced together a scenario of the series of events… | 同时警方根据一连串的事件研究后判定 |
[1:20:05] | that began with escaped mental patient James Cole… | 是脱逃的精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔一手策划的 |
[1:20:08] | – Sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[1:20:11] | I’m just hyper- alert. I can’t sleep. | 我只是紧张得睡不着 |
[1:20:14] | Did you take a sedative? | 吃了镇静剂吗? |
[1:20:15] | I hate those things. They mess me up. | 我讨厌吃药 让我头昏 |
[1:20:22] | With the kidnapping of the Baltimore woman, James Cole… | 除了绑架瑞莉医生 |
[1:20:24] | is now also wanted in connection… | 詹姆斯·科尔还涉嫌 |
[1:20:26] | with the brutal slaying of Rodney Wiggins, an ex- convict from Ardmore, | 残忍杀害前科犯罗尼·维金 |
[1:20:30] | His body was discovered in an abandoned theater… | 死者陈尸在一间废弃的戏院 |
[1:20:33] | not far from where Cole left 3 animal rights activists bound and gagged… | 而遭科尔闯入的位于第二街的动物权利总部 |
[1:20:37] | in their Second Avenue headquarters, | 与案发地点相距不远 |
[1:20:39] | Now, do they really believe that he’s going to show up here? Please. | 他们真的以为他会来吗? 拜托 |
[1:20:47] | He’s dead, isn’t he? That little boy. | 那个小男孩是不是死了? |
[1:20:49] | He’s fine. It was just a prank he and his friends pulled. | 他没事 是他和他朋友搞的恶作剧 |
[1:20:52] | The dramatic attempts to rescue Ricky Neuman from an abandoned mine shaft… | 原本正在进行的营救行动 |
[1:20:56] | ended abruptly when playmates confessed… | 也因为他同伴的供认 |
[1:20:58] | that Neuman’s disappearance was a prank, | 而突然中断 |
[1:21:01] | In fact, the missing child was hiding in a nearby barn, | 事实上失踪男孩就藏在附近的谷仓 |
[1:21:13] | I found my thrill | “我找到了刺激” |
[1:21:17] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[1:21:21] | On Blueberry Hill | “在蓝莓丘上” |
[1:21:25] | When I found you | “我找到了你” |
[1:21:27] | Congratulations, Cole. | 恭喜你 科尔 |
[1:21:29] | Well done. Well done. | 干得好 干得好! |
[1:21:33] | During your interview, while you were under the influence… | 你被药物催眠时 |
[1:21:35] | you told us you liked music. | 你说你喜欢音乐 |
[1:21:36] | This isn’t a prison, James. This is a hospital. | 这不是监狱 詹姆斯 这是医院 |
[1:21:38] | Until you recover your equilibrium. You’re still a little disoriented. | 只是让你恢复平静 你还有点恍惚 |
[1:21:41] | Time travel is a very stressful thing. You stood up very well, considering. | 时光旅行非常累人 你表现得相当好 |
[1:21:46] | You connected the Twelve Monkeys with a famous virologist and his son. | 你查出十二猴子军和病毒学家父子有关 |
[1:21:49] | Others will take over now. We’ll be back in service in months. | 现在可以交给别人负责了 我们就快要成功了 |
[1:21:51] | We’ll retake the planet. | 我们会夺回地球的 |
[1:21:53] | This is what you’ve been working for. | 这就是你努力的成果 |
[1:21:55] | A full pardon. You’ll be out of here in no time. | 完全赦免 你马上就可以出院 |
[1:21:58] | Women will want to get to know you. | 女人都想认识你 |
[1:22:00] | I don’t want your women! I want to get well! | 我不要女人 我要痊愈 |
[1:22:08] | And you will be well, James. | 你会痊愈的 詹姆斯 |
[1:22:11] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:22:17] | You know, you people don’t exist. You’re not real. | 知道吗? 你们不存在的 你们不是真的 |
[1:22:20] | We can’t travel back in time. | 人类不可能穿越时空 |
[1:22:25] | You’re not here. You can’t trick me. | 你们不是真的 你们骗不了我 |
[1:22:30] | You’re in my mind. | 这只是我的幻想 |
[1:22:35] | I am insane, and you are my insanity. | 我是疯子 你们是我想出来的 |
[1:22:49] | He not only used the word “prank”… | 他说过恶作剧 |
[1:22:51] | he said the boy was hiding in a barn. | 他还说那男孩藏在谷仓里 |
[1:22:53] | Kathryn, Kathryn, he kidnapped you. | 凯萨琳 他绑架你 |
[1:22:58] | You saw him murder somebody… | 你看到他杀人 |
[1:23:00] | and you knew there was a real possibility he could kill you too. | 而且你也知道 很有可能他会杀了你 |
[1:23:05] | You’re under tremendous emotional stress. | 你受到非常大的惊吓 |
[1:23:07] | For God’s sake, Owen, listen to me. | 欧恩 拜托你听我说 |
[1:23:10] | He knew about the boy in Fresno… | 他早就知道小男孩失踪的事 |
[1:23:11] | and he says five billion people are gonna die. | 他还说有五十亿人会死 |
[1:23:14] | No way he could possibly know that. | 他不可能知道的 |
[1:23:19] | You’re a rational person. You’re a trained psychiatrist. | 你是个理智的人 你是专业的心理医生 |
[1:23:23] | You know the difference between what’s real and what’s not. | 你知道如何分辨真假 |
[1:23:26] | What we say is the truth is what everybody accepts, right? | 大家都把我们的话奉为真理 |
[1:23:29] | Psychiatry is the latest religion. | 精神病学是最新的宗教 |
[1:23:31] | We decide what’s right and wrong. We decide who’s crazy or not. | 我们决定什么是对错 我们决定谁有没有疯 |
[1:23:38] | I’m in trouble here. | 我有麻烦了 |
[1:23:39] | I’m losing my faith. | 我开始失去信心 |
[1:23:43] | You sure fucked up, Bob, | 全被你搞砸了 巴比 |
[1:23:46] | But I can understand, | 不过我能了解 |
[1:23:48] | You don’t want your mistakes pointed out to you, | 你不希望人家拆你的台 |
[1:23:51] | I can relate to that, old Bob, | 我能体会 巴比 |
[1:23:56] | I know what you’re thinkin’, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:23:58] | You’re thinkin’ I don’t exist except in your head, | 你认为我只是你脑中的幻想 |
[1:24:03] | I can see that point of view, | 我也能明白 |
[1:24:05] | But you could still talk to me, couldn’t ya? | 不过你还是可以找我说话 |
[1:24:08] | I saw you… | 我看到你 |
[1:24:10] | in 1996, in the real world. | 是在1996年 在真实的世界 |
[1:24:14] | – You pulled out your teeth. – Why would I pull out my teeth, Bob? | -你拔掉自己的牙齿 -我干嘛要拔掉自己的牙齿? |
[1:24:18] | That’s a no- no, | 那太可怕了 |
[1:24:20] | And when did you say you saw me? | 你什么时候看到我的? |
[1:24:23] | – In 1872? – Leave me alone! | -在1872年? -别烦我 |
[1:24:26] | Yellin’ won’t get you what you want, | 大喊大叫是没有用的 |
[1:24:30] | You have to be smart to get what you want, | 只有靠聪明 才能得到你想要的东西 |
[1:24:36] | – What do I want? – You don’t know what you want? | -我想要什么? -你不知道自己要什么? |
[1:24:40] | Sure you do, Bob, | 巴比 你一定知道 |
[1:24:43] | You know what you want, | 你知道你要什么 |
[1:24:46] | You tell me. Tell me what I want. | 你告诉我 告诉我要什么 |
[1:24:49] | To see the sky and the ocean… | 你想看蓝天和大海 |
[1:24:54] | to be topside… | 你想住在地球表面 |
[1:24:56] | breathe the air… | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[1:24:59] | to be with her, | 跟她在一起 |
[1:25:02] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对? |
[1:25:05] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你要的吗? |
[1:25:08] | Bob? | 巴比? |
[1:25:27] | Jim Halperin, Philly PD. Sorry to call you so early. | 我是吉姆·哈本 费城警探 抱歉吵醒你 |
[1:25:31] | You found him? Is he okay? | 你找到他了? 他没事吧? |
[1:25:35] | No, no. Aucontraire, Doctor. | 不 医生 正好相反 |
[1:25:37] | No sign of your good friend, the kidnapper. | 还没找到你的好朋友 |
[1:25:39] | However, the plot does thicken. | 不过案情是越来越复杂 |
[1:25:42] | I got a ballistics report here on my desk. | 我桌上有一份弹道报告 |
[1:25:44] | It says the bullet you claim you removed from Cole’s thigh… | 上面说你从科尔大腿上取出的子弹 |
[1:25:47] | is, in fact, an antique. | 事实上是古董 |
[1:25:49] | Andall indications are…it was fired sometime prior to the 1920s, | 而且报告上指出这枪是1920年以前开的 |
[1:25:54] | – How about I take a spin down there? – This can’t be. | -不如我开车去找你 -这不可能 |
[1:25:57] | You and I can grab a bite to eat… | 一起吃个饭 |
[1:25:59] | and maybe you could revise or amplify your statement. | 你还可以修改一下你的供词 |
[1:26:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:37] | You can’t trick us, you know. It wouldn’t work, | 你骗不了我们 你知道的 没有用的 |
[1:26:41] | No, sir. | 我知道 |
[1:26:44] | You haven’t become addicted, have you… | 你不是迷上了旧世界吧? |
[1:26:47] | to that dying world? | 是不是啊 科尔? |
[1:26:49] | No, sir. | 不是的 医生 |
[1:26:51] | I just want to do my part to get us back on top… | 我只是想尽力帮助人类 |
[1:26:54] | in charge of the planet. | 取回地面的统治权 |
[1:26:56] | And I have the experience. I know the people involved. | 而且我经验丰富 我知道哪些是关键人物 |
[1:27:01] | He really is the most qualified. | 他的确是最适合的人选 |
[1:27:03] | But all that behavior. | 还有他的态度 |
[1:27:05] | You said we weren’t real. | 你说过我们不是真的 |
[1:27:08] | I don’t think the human mind is meant to exist… | 我觉得人的意志不应该… |
[1:27:11] | in two different… | 存在于不同的时空 |
[1:27:14] | whatever you called it, dimensions? | 或者你们叫它空间 |
[1:27:17] | It’s just too stressful. You said that yourself. | 时光旅行实在太累人了 你自己说过的 |
[1:27:20] | It’s very confusing. You don’t know what’s real and what’s not. | 会让人头脑混乱 分不出真假 |
[1:27:23] | But you know what’s real now. | 你分得出真假吗? |
[1:27:27] | Yes, sir, I do. | 我分得出 |
[1:27:30] | No, I don’t know anything about a monkey army, Doctor. | 不 医生 我不知道什么猴子军 |
[1:27:36] | No, nothing whatsoever. | 不 完全没这回事 |
[1:27:38] | Good Lord, if my son was ever involved in something like that… | 天啊 如果我儿子真的牵涉到那种事的话 |
[1:27:44] | Yeah? Well, I’m sorry. | 是…很抱歉 |
[1:27:47] | I think it’s doubly inappropriate to discuss… | 我认为你无权… |
[1:27:51] | security matters with you, Dr. Railly. | 和我讨论我们的保安系统 瑞莉医生 |
[1:27:56] | But if it will ease your mind… | 但是为了让你放心 |
[1:27:59] | rest assured that neither my son… | 我保证不论是我儿子 |
[1:28:02] | nor any other unauthorized person… | 还是其他未经授权的人 |
[1:28:04] | has access to potentially dangerous organisms in my laboratory. | 都不能接近实验室内具有危险性的有机体 |
[1:28:09] | Is that clear to you now? Thank you so much for your concern. | 你应该放心了吧? 谢谢你的来电 |
[1:28:18] | Women psychiatrists! | 女人当心理医生 |
[1:28:23] | I attended a lecture ofhers once. | 我参加过她的讲座 |
[1:28:26] | “Apocalyptic Visions. “ | “启示的异象” |
[1:28:30] | She was suddenly struck… | 她突然想到一个可笑的念头 |
[1:28:34] | by the most preposterous notion about Jeffrey. | 而且跟杰弗里有关 |
[1:28:39] | Has she succumbed to her own… | 难道她也陷入 |
[1:28:43] | “theoretical” Cassandra disease? | 自己的理论”卡珊卓情结”吗? |
[1:28:49] | Maybe we ought to review our security procedures. | 也许我们应该重新检查我们的保安系统 |
[1:28:54] | Perhaps upgrade ’em, you know? | 可能再升级一下 |
[1:28:57] | Beef’em up. | 会让实验室更安全 |
[1:29:04] | Let’s consider again our current information. | 我们再回想一下现有的资料 |
[1:29:07] | If the symptoms were first detected in Philadelphia on December 27, 1996, | 1996年12月17日首先在费城发现症状 |
[1:29:12] | that makes us know that… | 那换句话说 |
[1:29:14] | It was released in Philadelphia probably on December 13, 1996. | 病毒应该是12月13日在费城施放的 |
[1:29:17] | And was seen sequentially after that in… | 之后又相继在哪发现的? |
[1:29:21] | San Francisco, New Orleans… | 旧金山 新奥尔良 |
[1:29:23] | Rio deJaneiro… | 里约热内卢 |
[1:29:26] | Rome, Kinshasa… | 罗马 金沙萨 |
[1:29:28] | Karachi, Bangkok, then Peking. | 卡拉奇 曼谷 然后是北京 |
[1:29:34] | That was very well done. | 科尔 你表现得非常好 |
[1:29:44] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:29:47] | if you’re in there, I have to talk to you! | 有人在吗? 我有事要找你们 |
[1:29:51] | It’s the kidnap woman. The one who was with the guy who tied us up. | 被绑架那个女的 上次来过的那个 |
[1:29:55] | Turn off the lights. Turn off the light! | 关灯 快关灯 |
[1:29:57] | – What’s she doin’? – She’s drawing attention to us. | -她在干嘛? -引起别人的注意 |
[1:30:00] | I don’t know what you’re up to, but you’re gonna get us in deep shit. | 我不知道你搞什么鬼 可是我们被你害死了 |
[1:30:05] | Walkies ready, batteries charged? | 无线对讲机准备好了 电池充电了吗? |
[1:30:09] | I saw you! I saw somebody in there! | 我看到你了 我看到里面有人 |
[1:30:12] | Secret experiments. That’s what they do. | 神秘的实验 那是他们的工作 |
[1:30:17] | Secret, weird stuff. | 神秘 怪异的东西 |
[1:30:20] | – Not just on animals. – I know you. | -不只用动物实验 -我认识你 |
[1:30:23] | – Do ’em on people too down at…- Have you seen James Cole? | -他们也用活人实验 -你有看到詹姆斯·科尔吗? |
[1:30:27] | They’re watching you. | 他们在监视你 |
[1:30:29] | Takin’ pictures. | 偷拍照片 |
[1:30:31] | The police. I know. Look. | 是警察 我知道 听我说 |
[1:30:36] | I have to contact James. | 我需要联络詹姆斯 |
[1:30:38] | It’s very, very important that he’s really careful when he reaches me. | 他来找我的时候 一定要非常非常地小心 |
[1:30:41] | – Do you understand that? Good. – Who’s James? | -你听懂了吗? 很好 -詹姆斯是谁? |
[1:30:46] | He was with me. He spoke to you several weeks ago. | 他跟我在一起 几个星期前他跟你说过话 |
[1:30:50] | He said that you were from the future and that you were watching him. | 他说你来自未来 是来监视他的 |
[1:31:01] | Bolt cutters. Did you get the bolt cutters? | 铁剪 有没有带铁剪? |
[1:31:04] | One dozen. They’re in the van. | 箱型车里有一打 |
[1:31:06] | The plans for the security system? | 保安系统的平面图 |
[1:31:08] | All right here, committed to memory. | 全在这里 我记住了 |
[1:31:11] | – You know what she’s doin’ out there? – What’s it say? | -你知道她在干什么吗? -什么? |
[1:31:14] | I can’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[1:31:16] | Forget about my psychiatrist and concentrate on the task at hand. | 别管我的心理医生了 专心手边的工作 |
[1:31:21] | Your psychiatrist? | 你的心理医生? |
[1:31:23] | – Did you just sayyour psychiatrist? – Ex- psychiatrist. | -你说她是你的心理医生? -前任心理医生 |
[1:31:28] | This woman was your psychiatrist and now she’s spray- painting our building? | 你的心理医生跑来我们办公室外面涂鸦? |
[1:31:39] | What’s it say? | 到底喷些什么? |
[1:31:54] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:31:55] | There’s a policeman over there. Pretend you don’t know me. | 附近有警察 你假装不认识我 |
[1:31:57] | Where is he? I want to turn myself in. | 警察在哪? 我要自首 |
[1:32:00] | James! Down! | 詹姆斯 放下来 |
[1:32:03] | No, it’s okay. I’m not crazy any more. | 没关系 我没有错觉了 |
[1:32:05] | I mean, I am. I’m mentally divergent. I know that now. | 我是说我有精神分裂 现在我知道了 |
[1:32:09] | I want you to help me. I want to get better. | 我要你帮我 我想变正常 |
[1:32:17] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开 |
[1:32:19] | He’s going. Go! | 他要逃了 |
[1:32:32] | – I’ve seen that before. – No, you haven’t. | -我以前看过那些字 -你不可能看过 |
[1:32:39] | A guy in a Ford is chasing her and some other guy I can’t see. | 有人开着一辆福特追她和一个男的 |
[1:32:42] | No problem. It’s probably just another kidnapping… | 没关系 可能又是另外一件绑架案 |
[1:32:45] | featuring Jeffrey’s shrink. | 主角是杰弗里的医生 |
[1:32:47] | Pardon me. Make that ex- shrink. | 对不起 是前心理医生 |
[1:32:51] | This is your leader? | 这就是你所谓的领导? |
[1:32:53] | A certifiable lunatic who told his former psychiatrist all his plans… | 居然把自己的计划告诉前任心理医生 |
[1:32:57] | for God knows what wacko irresponsible schemes? | 天知道是什么神经计划 |
[1:32:59] | God knows what she’s written on that wall! | 谁知道她在墙上喷什么? |
[1:33:01] | Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls? | 谁会管她喷什么在墙上 |
[1:33:04] | You think I told her about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys? | 你认为是我告诉她十二猴子军的事? |
[1:33:07] | Impossible! Do you know why? Do you know why? | 不可能…你知道为什么吗? |
[1:33:10] | Because, you pathetically ineffectual… | 因为你这个可悲 没用 |
[1:33:13] | and pusillanimous pretend friend to animals, I’ll tell you why. | 胆小的假动物权利份子 我告诉你为什么 |
[1:33:17] | Because when I had anything to do with her six years ago… | 因为我六年前认识她的时候 |
[1:33:19] | there was no such thing, I hadn’t thought of it yet. | 我还有没想到计划 |
[1:33:22] | Then how come she knows what’s going on? | 那么她怎么会知道? |
[1:33:24] | Well, here’s my theory on that. | 这是我的解释 |
[1:33:27] | When I was institutionalized, | 在我住院的时候 |
[1:33:28] | my brain was studied exhaustively in the guise of mental health. | 他们假借名义仔细研究我的大脑 |
[1:33:32] | I was interrogated, x- rayed. I was examined thoroughly. | 我被讯问 照X光 受到彻底地检查 |
[1:33:37] | Then they took everything about me and put it into a computer… | 然后他们把我的资料输入电脑 |
[1:33:40] | where they created this model of my mind. | 再塑造出我的思想模型 |
[1:33:42] | Yes! Using that model… | 没错 利用那个模型 |
[1:33:45] | they managed to generate every thought | 可以产生 |
[1:33:47] | I could possibly have in the next ten years… | 我未来十年可能有的想法 |
[1:33:49] | which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind… | 然后使用概率矩阵来筛选 |
[1:33:53] | to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. | 确定这十年内我会做出的每一件事 |
[1:33:57] | So, you see… | 所以呢 |
[1:33:59] | she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys… | 她就知道我会率领十二猴子军 |
[1:34:02] | into the pages ofhistory before it even occurred to me. | 连我自己都没有想到 |
[1:34:05] | She knows everything I’m ever gonna do before I know it myself. | 她比我先知道我打算做的事 |
[1:34:08] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[1:34:12] | Kweskin, you finish here. I’ll meet you there. | 卡辛 你收拾一下 我们在那儿碰面 |
[1:34:15] | And if you forget one thing, I’ll have you shaved, sterilized and destroyed. | 你要是少带一样东西 我就阉了你 |
[1:34:19] | – Jeff? – What? | -杰弗里 -干嘛? |
[1:34:21] | You’re a great man. | 你真了不起 |
[1:34:23] | Fuck the bozos! | 叫他们去死 |
[1:34:28] | He’s seriously crazy. You know that. | 他真的是疯了 你应该知道 |
[1:35:02] | There. Over there. | 那边 在前面 |
[1:35:04] | Okay. Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:35:18] | – I need a room. – Thirty- five bucks an hour. | -我要一个房间 -一小时三十五块 |
[1:35:21] | – An hour? – You want quarter hours? | -一小时? -你只要十五分钟? |
[1:35:24] | Go someplace else. | 去别家吧 |
[1:35:34] | Here’s… | 这里有… |
[1:35:37] | twenty- five, six, seven for an hour. | 25…26…27块钱 要一小时 |
[1:35:39] | Deal? | 行了吧? |
[1:35:46] | One hour, honey babe. Number 64. | 一小时 小宝贝 64号房 |
[1:35:49] | Sixth floor. Up the stairs, end of the hall. | 六楼 上楼以后走到底 |
[1:35:52] | Elevator’s busted. | 电梯坏了 |
[1:35:55] | She’s not “honey babe. “ | 她不是小宝贝 |
[1:35:57] | She’s a doctor. My psychiatrist. | 她是医生 我的心理医生 |
[1:36:01] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:36:04] | Whatever gets it up for you, Jack. | 只要你爽就好 老兄 |
[1:36:16] | Tommy, this is Charlie over at the Globe. | 汤米 我是地球旅馆的查理 |
[1:36:20] | You know if Wallace has a new girl? | 华勒斯是不是有新的小姐? |
[1:36:22] | Sort of a rookie type? A little weird? Does fantasy acts? | 像是生手 怪怪的 专门满足性幻想? |
[1:36:27] | Okay, you were standing there looking up at the moon. | 那时你抬头在看月亮 |
[1:36:30] | You were splashing through the water, and then what? | 你扑进水里…然后呢? |
[1:36:35] | I thought I was in prison again. | 我以为我又回到监狱 |
[1:36:38] | Just like that, you were in prison? | 就这么简单? |
[1:36:40] | No, not really. | 其实不是 |
[1:36:43] | Like you said, It was all in my mind. | 就像你说的 都是我幻想出来的 |
[1:36:46] | You disappeared. | 你消失了 |
[1:36:49] | One minute you were there, the next minute you were gone. | 你一转眼就消失的无影无踪 |
[1:36:53] | Did you run through the woods, or… | 你是跑过树林还是… |
[1:36:55] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[1:37:01] | The boy in the well. How did you know that was just a hoax? | 坑道里的男孩 你怎么知道那是恶作剧? |
[1:37:05] | It was? I didn’t know. | 是吗? 我并不知道 |
[1:37:09] | You said he was hiding in a barn! | 你说他藏在谷仓里 |
[1:37:10] | I think I maybe saw a TV show about that when I was a kid where a boy… | 我想可能是我小时候在电视上看到的 |
[1:37:15] | It wasn’t a TV show! It was real! | 不是电视节目 是真的 |
[1:37:17] | Maybe this boy saw the same TV show that I did… | 搞不好这个男孩看过同样的节目 |
[1:37:20] | and he copied it. | 然后学了下来 |
[1:37:22] | Look, you were right. I am mentally ill. | 你是对的 我有精神分裂 |
[1:37:26] | I imagined all these things, these people. | 这些事情都是我幻想出来的 |
[1:37:29] | I know they’re not real. I can trick them. | 我知道他们不是真的 我可以骗过他们 |
[1:37:32] | I can make them do what I want. I worked on ’em a little bit. | 我可以让他们听我的话 对他们耍了一点手段 |
[1:37:36] | I got back here to get better. | 我回来是想治好我的病 |
[1:37:39] | – I can stay here. – What does this mean to you? | -我就可以留下来 -这又是怎么回事? |
[1:37:51] | I think I had a dream about this. | 我好像做过同样的梦 |
[1:37:57] | You had a bullet from World War I in your leg. How did it get there? | 你腿里为什么会有一战的子弹? |
[1:38:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:38:01] | You said I had delusions, that I created this world. | 你说一切都是我的幻觉 |
[1:38:04] | You said you could explain. | 你说你能解释一切 |
[1:38:05] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[1:38:08] | I’m trying to, and… | 我很想解释… |
[1:38:11] | I can’t believe that everything we say or do has already happened. | 我不能相信我们现在说的话 做的事都已经发生过了 |
[1:38:16] | We can’t change what’s gonna happen. | 我们无法改变未来 |
[1:38:18] | And if five billion people are gonna die, it’s… | 有五十亿人会死 |
[1:38:22] | I want the future to be unknown. | 我不想知道未来的事 |
[1:38:28] | I want to become a whole person again. | 我想当个正常的人 |
[1:38:31] | I want this to be the present. | 我希望这就是现在 |
[1:38:35] | I want to stay here this time… | 这次我要留下来 |
[1:38:39] | with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[1:39:09] | Do you remember six years ago you had a phone number? | 记得六年前你打过的电话吗? |
[1:39:14] | – It was the wrong number then. – A woman answered. | -电话号码错了 -一个女人接的 |
[1:39:17] | It was the wrong number in 1990. It should be the right number now. | 号码当时是错的 现在应该是对的了 |
[1:39:21] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得电话号码吗? |
[1:39:25] | The number. | 电话号码 |
[1:39:30] | This is my territory, bitch! | 这是我的地盘 婊子 |
[1:39:35] | – Is this real or one ofmy delusions? – This is definitely real. | -这是真的还是我的幻觉? -这绝对是真的 |
[1:39:40] | Excuse me. I think we’ve got a little misunderstanding here. | 对不起 我想你一定是误会了 |
[1:39:46] | – Yeah. We…- Gee, really? | -对 我们…-真的吗? |
[1:39:50] | Now, you just sit tight, chief. | 你给我乖乖地坐着 |
[1:39:52] | You listen to me, little Miss Understanding. | 你给我听好 误会小姐 |
[1:39:55] | You think you can go around me and peddle your ass in this part of town? | 你想背着我在这边混? |
[1:39:59] | You bet your life we got what I would call… | 你说得一点都没错 |
[1:40:01] | a major fuckin’ misunderstanding. | 我们之间的误会可大了 |
[1:40:07] | James, no! Don’t! | 詹姆斯 住手 |
[1:40:12] | Put him in the closet. Take his money first! | 把他塞进衣橱 先拿他的钱 |
[1:40:14] | – You want me to rob him? – We need cash! | -你要我抢劫? -我们需要现金 |
[1:40:18] | Call the cops! Call the cops! | 打电话报警 |
[1:40:22] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:40:25] | I’ve got friends, man. Don’t fuckin’ kill me. | 我朋友很多 老兄 千万别杀我 |
[1:40:30] | No, James! | 不要 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:35] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[1:40:36] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在他妈的干什么? |
[1:40:39] | Please don’t hurt him. Open the door. | 拜托你别伤害他 快开门 |
[1:40:42] | James, come on. | 开门 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:51] | Just in case… | 以防万一… |
[1:40:54] | Just in case I’m not crazy, this is how they find us. | 万一我没有疯 这就是他们找到我们的方法 |
[1:40:58] | By our teeth. | 靠我们的牙齿 |
[1:41:01] | I don’t want them to find me ever. | 我不想再让他们找到我 |
[1:41:05] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[1:41:14] | Step back. You’d better load. | 退后 装好子弹 |
[1:41:20] | Police! Throw your weapons out and come on out! | 警察! 放下武器出来 |
[1:41:29] | Hey! Is that the cops? | 喂 是警察吗? |
[1:41:32] | I’m the innocent victim here. | 我是无辜的受害人 |
[1:41:35] | I was attacked by a coked- up whore… | 我被吸毒的婊子 |
[1:41:38] | and a fuckin’ crazy dentist. | 和疯狂的牙医攻击 |
[1:41:53] | Try to blend in. | 自然点 |
[1:41:55] | Oh, Jesus! Come on. | 天哪 过来 |
[1:42:00] | There’s gotta be a phone around here somewhere. | 这附近应该有电话 |
[1:42:03] | Over there. Look. | 你看 那边有 |
[1:42:06] | I’m gonna try that number, okay? Let’s hope it’s nothing. | 我去打打看 希望没有结果 |
[1:42:39] | It’s okay! We’re insane. | 没事了 是我们太神经了 |
[1:42:41] | We’re crazy. It’s a carpet cleaning company. | 我们疯了 是一家地毯清洁公司 |
[1:42:44] | A carpet cleaning company? | 地毯清洁公司? |
[1:42:45] | Yeah. No superiors. No scientists. | 对 没有上级 也没有科学家 |
[1:42:48] | No men from the future. It’s just a carpet cleaning company. | 没有来自未来的人 只是一家地毯清洁公司 |
[1:42:51] | They have voice mail. | 他们有答录机 |
[1:42:52] | You leave a message telling where you want your carpet cleaned. | 你可以留言叫他们来洗地毯 |
[1:42:56] | – You left them a message? – Yeah, I couldn’t resist. | -你留言了? -对 我忍不住 |
[1:42:58] | Wait till they hear this nutty woman telling them to watch out… | 等他们听到有个疯女人 |
[1:43:01] | for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 叫他们小心十二猴子军 |
[1:43:04] | I said, “The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue…” | 我说 位于第二街的动物自由协会 |
[1:43:08] | “Is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 就是十二猴子军的秘密总部 |
[1:43:11] | They’re the ones who are gonna do it. | 是他们干的 |
[1:43:14] | I can’t do anything more now. I have to go. | 我帮不上忙 我要走了 |
[1:43:17] | Have a merry Christmas. “ | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:43:24] | You couldn’t have heard me. | 你不可能听到的 |
[1:43:31] | They got your message. | 他们收到你的留言 |
[1:43:35] | They played it for me. | 放给我听 |
[1:43:38] | It was a bad recording, distorted. | 录得不好 信号很模糊 |
[1:43:43] | I didn’t recognize your voice. | 我听不出来是你的声音 |
[1:44:04] | This. | 这件 |
[1:44:06] | And this. | 还有这件 |
[1:44:11] | And this. | 还有这件 |
[1:44:14] | Is everything okay? You want anything? | 你没事吧? 你要买什么吗? |
[1:44:21] | Shall I put this on your account, ma’am? | 请问是不是刷卡? |
[1:44:23] | No. That’ll be cash. | 不是 我付现金 |
[1:44:29] | Can you tell me what floor the wigs are on? | 麻烦告诉我几楼卖假发 |
[1:44:42] | You turned the thing into a fucking computer. | 你把这东西变成一部电脑了 |
[1:44:45] | – And Fale believed it. – You know Fale. | -费尔居然相信 -你们知道他 |
[1:44:48] | He’s like, if you guys get nailed, which I’m pretty sure you will… | 他说 如果你们被逮到 反正你们一定会 |
[1:44:52] | I’ve never seen you before in my fuckin life. | 我这辈子他妈的从来没见过你们 |
[1:44:59] | Come on, come on. | 动作快 |
[1:45:01] | Bring him through. | 把他搬过来 |
[1:45:07] | Drive! | 开车 |
[1:45:12] | What’s the harm in openin’ up the bag? His eyes are taped, right? | 打开袋子有什么关系? 反正他眼睛被蒙住了 |
[1:45:17] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:45:26] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[1:45:29] | Wanna hear the monkey speak? | 想听猴子讲话吗? |
[1:45:34] | – Jeffrey?I know that’s you. I recognize your voice. – No, you don’t. | -杰弗里 我知道是你 我认得你的声音 -才怪 |
[1:45:39] | I also know all about your warped little plan. | 我也知道你的变态计划 |
[1:45:42] | That lady, your psychiatrist? | 那位小姐就是你的心理医生 |
[1:45:45] | She told me. I didn’t believe her. | 她告诉我的 我本来不相信 |
[1:45:47] | It just seemed too crazy, even for you. | 因为实在太疯狂了 不可能是你 |
[1:45:50] | But just in case, I took steps… | 不过为了以防万一 我做了一些措施 |
[1:45:53] | to make sure that you couldn’t go through with it. | 让你没有办法执行你的计划 |
[1:45:55] | I don’t have the code any more. | 连我都没有密码 杰弗里 |
[1:45:59] | I don’t have access to the virus. | 我没有办法拿到病毒 |
[1:46:02] | I took myself out of the loop. | 我完全置身事外 |
[1:46:04] | Too late! Too late! | 太迟了 太迟了 |
[1:46:07] | We’ve got plans for you, Dad. | 我有办法对付你 老爸 |
[1:46:18] | I never let myself believe it. Now I know it’s true. | 以前我不愿意相信 现在我知道了 |
[1:46:22] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里? |
[1:46:24] | You’re completely insane. | 你真的是疯子 |
[1:46:31] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[1:46:37] | There’s a cross section of one of the old trees that’s been cut down, | 被砍断的老树横断面可以看到年轮 |
[1:46:49] | Here I was born, | 我出生那年 |
[1:46:53] | And there I died, | 我死去那年 |
[1:46:56] | It was only a moment for you, | 对你来说只是一瞬间 |
[1:46:59] | You took no notice, | 你不会注意 |
[1:47:05] | I think I ‘ve seen this movie before. | 我好像看过这部电影 |
[1:47:08] | – When I was a kid, I saw it on TV. – Don’t talk. | -我小时候在电视上看过 -别说话 |
[1:47:12] | – I did see it before. – Tall trees, | -我真的看过 -高大的树 |
[1:47:15] | have you been here before? | 你以前来过这里? |
[1:47:17] | – Yes, – When? | -对 -什么时候? |
[1:47:20] | – But I don’t recognize this…- When were you born? | -但是我不记得…-你哪一年出生的? |
[1:47:23] | – Long ago, – Where? | -很久以前 -在哪出生? |
[1:47:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:47:27] | Tell me, Madeleine, tell me, | 告诉我 玛德琳 告诉我 |
[1:47:30] | It’s just like what’s happening with us. | 就像是我们现在的遭遇 |
[1:47:33] | Like the past. | 像是过去 |
[1:47:36] | The movie never changes. It can’t change. | 电影永远一样 不会变 |
[1:47:40] | But every timeyou see it, it seems different because you’re different. | 可是每次看到的感觉不同 因为我们变了 |
[1:47:43] | You see different things. | 你会有不同的观点 |
[1:47:46] | Please don’t ask me, | 求求你别问了 |
[1:47:48] | if you can’t change anything because it’s already happened… | 如果你不能改变过去 |
[1:47:51] | you may as well smell the flowers. | 你何不闻闻花香(把握现在) |
[1:47:53] | What flowers? | 什么花香? |
[1:47:56] | It’s an expression. | 那只是句成语 |
[1:48:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么帮我? |
[1:48:16] | I want to know why. | 我想知道 |
[1:48:17] | What if I’m wrong? What if you’re wrong? | 要是我错了呢? 要是你错了呢? |
[1:48:21] | What if I am crazy? | 万一我真的是疯子呢? |
[1:48:23] | In a few weeks, it will have started or it won’t. | 到底有没有病毒 我们过几个礼拜就知道了 |
[1:48:27] | If there’s still… | 如果还是有… |
[1:48:30] | football games, traffic jams… | 橄榄球赛 塞车 |
[1:48:33] | TV shows and armed robberies… | 电视节目和武装抢劫 |
[1:48:35] | we’re going to be so glad that we’ll be thrilled to see the police. | 我们会开心到看到警察都无所谓 |
[1:48:39] | I’m responsible for you now. | 我要对你负责 |
[1:48:41] | The Chinese say once you’ve saved a person’s life… | 中国人说救人一命 |
[1:48:44] | you’re responsible for it forever, so I’m committed, | 就要负责到底 所以我得负责 |
[1:48:46] | Do you have a plan? | 你有什么计划吗? |
[1:48:48] | I have to know. | 我需要知道 |
[1:48:50] | There’s so little that I know. | 我自己都不知道 |
[1:48:54] | You said you’d never seen the ocean. | 你说你从来没看过海 |
[1:48:59] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点 过来 |
[1:49:11] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里? |
[1:49:14] | You know I can’t see. Where are we? | 你知道我看不到 我们在哪? |
[1:49:17] | Jeffrey? Please. | 你在哪 杰弗里? |
[1:49:47] | We have 9:30 reservations for KeyWest. | 九点半的飞机 去佛罗里达群岛 |
[1:50:02] | I just didn’t recognize you. | 我没有认出来是你 |
[1:50:06] | Well, you look pretty different yourself. | 你的样子也变了很多 |
[1:50:13] | It was always you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:50:15] | In my dream. | 在我的梦里 |
[1:50:21] | It was always you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:50:27] | I remember you like this. | 我记得你现在的样子 |
[1:50:30] | You do? | 真的? |
[1:50:32] | I felt I’ve known you before. | 我觉得我以前就认识你 |
[1:50:37] | I feel like I’ve always known you. | 我一直都觉得我认识你 |
[1:50:51] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:51:27] | What time’s your flight, friends? | 你们坐几点的飞机? |
[1:51:29] | – 9:30. – Might be tight. | -九点半 -有点来不及吗? |
[1:51:31] | Tight? No. My watch says 7:30. | 来不及? 怎么会 现在才七点半 |
[1:51:35] | On your normal mornin’, okay. Plenty of time. | 平常的时候时间是很充裕 |
[1:51:38] | But today you gotta take into account your Army of the Twelve Monkeys factor. | 但是今天你还要考虑到十二猴子军 |
[1:51:42] | What? What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:51:45] | Twelve Monkeys. | 十二猴子军 |
[1:51:47] | In case you folks didn’t turn on your radio this mornin’. | 你们早上大概没有听新闻 |
[1:51:50] | Bunch of weirdos let all the animals out of the zoo. | 一群怪胎把动物园的动物全部放出来 |
[1:51:53] | Then they locked up this big- shot scientist in one of the cages. | 然后把大牌科学家关进笼子里 |
[1:51:56] | Scientist’s own kid one of the ones did it. | 科学家的儿子也有份 |
[1:52:00] | They’ve got animals all over the place. | 现在那些动物到处乱跑 |
[1:52:02] | Bunch of zebras closed down the thruway about an hour ago. | 一小时前一群斑马占据了高速公路 |
[1:52:06] | And they got some thing called an emu. | 还有叫食火鸡的东西 |
[1:52:08] | It’s got traffic blocked for miles on 676. | 造成676号公路大塞车 |
[1:52:12] | What do they think they’re accomplishing by releasing an animal like this… | 他们凭什么认为把动物放出来 |
[1:52:15] | into a city like this one? | 他们就成功了? |
[1:52:18] | That’s what they were up to…freeing animals. | 那就是他们的目的 释放动物 |
[1:52:20] | On the walls. It said, “We did it. “They meant the animals. | 墙上写”我们成功了” 他们是指那些动物 |
[1:52:34] | I think it’s gonna be all right. | 我想不会有事的 |
[1:52:40] | Tell your people if they spot either one of them not to try and apprehend them. | 告诉你同事 看到嫌犯要不动声色 |
[1:52:44] | They should notify us. We have people all over the airport. | 要他们立刻通知警方 |
[1:52:46] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会出面处理 |
[1:53:14] | – I know this place. – Airports all look the same. | -我认得这个地方 -机场看起来都一样 |
[1:53:19] | This is my dream. | 我梦到的机场 |
[1:53:25] | – Your mustache. – It’s not just my dream. | -你的胡子 -不只是我的梦 |
[1:53:29] | I was actually here. I remember now. | 我真的来过 我想起来了 |
[1:53:33] | About a week or two before everyone started dying. | 就在大家开始死亡前的一两个星期 |
[1:53:40] | Careful. They might be looking for us. | 小心 他们可能在找我们 |
[1:53:42] | – I was here as a kid. – Use this. | -我小时候来过这里 -用这瓶 |
[1:53:47] | I think you were here then too. | 我记得当时你也在场 |
[1:53:51] | If they identify us, | 如果被警察认出来 |
[1:53:52] | they’re going to send us someplace but it won’t be Key West. | 我们就去不了佛罗里达了 |
[1:53:59] | I’ll go fix this. | 我去把胡子粘好 |
[1:54:01] | I’m gonna get the tickets. I’ll meet you in the newspaper stand. | 我去开票 我们在报刊亭见 |
[1:54:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:54:17] | Judy Simmons. I have reservations for KeyWest. | 莱蒂·西蒙斯 我订了席位 要去佛罗里达群岛 |
[1:54:31] | – I don’t see a lot ofthis. It’s cash. – It’s a long story. | -很少看到这么多钞票 -说来话长 |
[1:54:35] | We’ll begin boarding in about 20 minutes. | 二十分钟之内开始登机 |
[1:54:37] | – You have a nice flight, Miss Simmons. – Thank you. | -祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:54:45] | Hello. How are you today? | 嗨 你好 |
[1:54:49] | I don’t know whether you’re there or not. Maybe you just clean carpets. | 我不知道你们是不是真的是地毯公司 |
[1:54:54] | if you do, you’re lucky. You’re gonna live a long, happy life. | 如果是 你们会过着幸福快乐的日子 |
[1:54:57] | But if you other guys are out there, if you’re picking this up… | 如果不是 不论是谁听到这个留言 |
[1:54:59] | forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. | 别管十二猴子军 |
[1:55:02] | They didn’t do it. It was a mistake. Someone else did it. | 不是他们做的 我们弄错了 是别人做的 |
[1:55:05] | The Army of the Twelve Monkeys is just a bunch of dumb kids… | 十二猴子军只是一群笨小鬼 |
[1:55:07] | playing revolutionaries. | 玩玩革命的游戏 |
[1:55:12] | Listen, I’ve done my job. I did what you wanted. | 听着 我照你们的吩咐做了 |
[1:55:17] | Good luck. I’m not coming back. | 祝你们好运 我不回去了 |
[1:55:20] | San Francisco, New Orleans… | 旧金山 新奥尔良 |
[1:55:23] | Rio deJaneiro, Rome… | 里约热内卢 罗马 |
[1:55:26] | Kinshasa, Karachi, Bangkok and Peking. | 金沙萨 卡拉奇 曼谷还有北京 |
[1:55:29] | This is some trip you’re taking, sir. Is this all in one week? | 你一个礼拜要去这么多地方? |
[1:55:33] | Business. | 出公差 |
[1:55:36] | Have a good one, sir. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:55:52] | Got yourself a prob, Bob? | 有问题吗? 巴比 |
[1:55:57] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[1:55:59] | I made a report. I didn’t have to do that. | 我报告过了 我其实不必那么做 |
[1:56:01] | Point of fact: | 问题是… |
[1:56:03] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[1:56:05] | It’s not permitted to let you stay. | 你不能留下来 |
[1:56:08] | This is the present. | 这才是现在 |
[1:56:11] | This is not the past. This is not the future. | 这不是过去 更不是未来 |
[1:56:14] | This is right now! | 这是现在 |
[1:56:16] | I’m not leaving! Get that? | 我不走 你明白吗? |
[1:56:19] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[1:56:21] | Anything you say, chief. It’s none of my business. | 随便你 老兄 这不关我的事 |
[1:56:34] | Hey, Cole. | 嗨 科尔 |
[1:56:36] | – Leave me alone! – Calm down, Cole. It’s me. | -别烦我 -冷静点 是我 |
[1:56:39] | Cole, it’s me. | 科尔 是我 |
[1:56:43] | – Jose? – Yeah, right, Jose. | -荷西? -没错 是我 |
[1:56:47] | Why’d you pull out the tooth? That was nuts. | 你拔掉牙齿干嘛? 你疯啦? |
[1:56:51] | – Here, take this. – What for? are you crazy? | -给你 拿着 -为什么? 你疯了吗? |
[1:56:54] | Me? are you kidding? | 我? 开玩笑 |
[1:56:56] | You’re the one. You’re a hero, man. | 你才疯了 你可是英雄 |
[1:56:59] | They pardoned you, and you come back and fuck with your teeth. | 他们给了你特赦 你反而乱拔牙齿 |
[1:57:02] | – How did you find me? – The phone call, man. | -你怎么找到我的? -那个电话 |
[1:57:05] | They did their reconstruction thing on it. | 他们又重新合成了一次 |
[1:57:08] | The phone…The phone call I just made? | 电话? 我刚才打的那个电话? |
[1:57:12] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟以前 |
[1:57:14] | Yeah, five minutes ago. Thirty years ago. They just put it together. | 五分钟前 三十年前 对他们来说都一样 |
[1:57:18] | “Uh, hey, this is Cole, James. | 嗨 我是詹姆斯·科尔 |
[1:57:19] | I don’t know whether you’re there or not. Maybe you just clean carpets. “ | 我不知道你们是不是真的是地毯公司 |
[1:57:23] | Where’d you get that from? | 你从哪儿学来的? |
[1:57:24] | “Forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys. “ | 别管十二猴子军 |
[1:57:28] | Man, if only they could’ve got your message earlier. | 要是他们可以早点收到留言就好了 |
[1:57:31] | Take it. You could still be a hero if you cooperate! | 拿着 只要合作 你还是能当英雄 |
[1:57:35] | Come on, James. It’s okay. | 来吧 詹姆斯 没关系 |
[1:58:03] | Flight 784 for San Francisco is ready for boarding at gate 38, | 搭乘784号班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于38号门登机 |
[1:58:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:58:14] | I got orders to shoot the lady if you don’t go along this time. | 这次你要是不合作 我奉命要杀死那位小姐 |
[1:58:18] | – What? – Yeah, you got that? | -什么? -你听到了吗? |
[1:58:20] | They said, “If Cole don’t obey…” | 他们说 如果科尔不听… |
[1:58:22] | I’ll break your fuckin’ head! You hear me? | 我会打爆你的头 听到了吗? |
[1:58:27] | Volunteers now boarding at gate 37, | 自愿者请于37号门登机 |
[1:58:31] | You see? I had no choice. | 看到了吗? 我别无选择 |
[1:58:33] | These are my orders, man. Just take it. | 我只是奉命行事 拿去 |
[1:58:37] | Take it! | 拿好 |
[1:58:42] | This part isn’t about the virus at all, is it? | 这和病毒完全扯不上关系 不是吗? |
[1:58:45] | It’s about following orders, about doing what you’re told. | 而是你有没有奉命行事 |
[1:58:49] | Hey, man, you got a pardon. What do you want? | 拜托 得到了特赦你还想怎样? |
[1:58:53] | Who am I supposed to shoot? Who am I supposed to shoot? | 我该开枪打谁 我该开枪打谁? |
[1:58:56] | James! It’s Dr. Goines’ assistant. | 詹姆斯 是戈因斯博士的助手 |
[1:58:58] | He’s an apocalypse nut. I think he’s involved. | 他相信启示 他一定有嫌疑 |
[1:59:02] | The next flight to San Francisco leaves from gate 38. | 下一班飞往旧金山的飞机在38号门登机 |
[1:59:04] | If he’s there, I’m sure he’s part of it. | 他在机场 我认为是他 |
[1:59:17] | Mr. Holtz, you wanna have a look at this, please? | 霍兹先生 麻烦你过来看一下 |
[1:59:21] | Sir, would you mind letting me have a look at the contents of your bag? | 可以打开手提箱让我们看一下吗? |
[1:59:26] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间了 |
[1:59:29] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[1:59:35] | Biological samples. | 生物学样本 |
[1:59:38] | I have the papers right here. | 我有证明文件 |
[1:59:41] | I’m gonna have to ask you to open this up, sir. | 先生 麻烦你把它打开 |
[1:59:44] | Open it? | 打开? |
[1:59:47] | Why, yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:59:50] | What could be better? Look at the planes. Hurry up. | 太棒了 你看那些飞机 快过来 |
[1:59:54] | – Excuse me. – Ma’am, you have to get in the line. | -借过一下 -小姐 请你排队 |
[1:59:58] | You see? | 看到了吗? |
[1:59:59] | Biological. Check the papers. | 都是生物样本 文件上有写 |
[2:00:02] | It’s all proper. I have a permit. | 我都有许可证 |
[2:00:10] | – It’s empty. – Well, yes, to be sure. | -是空的 -当然 |
[2:00:13] | It looks empty, but I assure you, it’s not. | 看起来是空的 不过我保证不是 |
[2:00:18] | – You don’t understand. – I don’t have to. | -你不懂 -我不必懂 |
[2:00:21] | This is very important. There’s a man carrying a deadly virus. | 这件事非常重要 有人身上携带了致命的病毒 |
[2:00:25] | There, you see? Also invisible to the naked eye. | 你看到了吗? 肉眼没有办法看到 |
[2:00:32] | It doesn’t even have an odor. | 甚至没有任何味道 |
[2:00:37] | That’s not necessary, sir. There you go. | 不用了先生 你可以走了 |
[2:00:40] | Thank you for your cooperation. Have a good flight. | 谢谢你的合作 祝你旅途愉快 |
[2:00:51] | – Who are you calling a moron? – I am calling you a fucking moron! | -你骂谁白痴? -我骂你是该死的白痴 |
[2:00:55] | – A fucking moron? – Get your hands off her! | -该死的白痴? -别碰她 |
[2:01:00] | Hold it! Wait a moment. | 站住 等一下 |
[2:01:18] | There he is! That man! He’s carrying a deadly virus! | 他在那儿 就是他 他带了致命的病毒 |
[2:01:22] | Stop him! Somebody, please stop him! | 拜托你们快点拦住他 |
[2:01:25] | Police officer. | 警察 |
[2:01:33] | He’s got a gun! | 他身上有枪 |
[2:01:43] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[2:01:51] | No! | 不 |
[2:01:55] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[2:04:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[2:04:17] | It’s obscene. | 太可恶了 |
[2:04:19] | All the violence, all the lunacy. | 暴力泛滥到这种程度 |
[2:04:22] | Shootings even at airports now. | 居然敢在机场开枪 |
[2:04:25] | You might say that we’re the next endangered species. | 你可以说我们都快要濒临绝种了 |
[2:04:29] | Human beings. | 人类 |
[2:04:34] | I think you’re right, ma’am. | 这位女士 你说得没错 |
[2:04:37] | I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. | 我觉得你说得非常对 |
[2:04:43] | Jones is my name. | 我叫琼斯 |
[2:04:50] | I’m in insurance. | 我是做保险的 |