英文名称:House of Wax
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | You are being such a good boy. | 你真是个乖孩子 |
[01:55] | Would you like some more cereal, sweetheart? Here you go. | 小乖乖 想吃谷类早餐吗? |
[02:01] | He’s really being a monster again today. | 他今天又在大吵大闹 |
[02:05] | Trudy, goddamn it, help me. | 杜蒂 拜托帮帮忙 |
[02:07] | Can’t you be more careful? | 把他管好行不行? |
[02:09] | I’m doing the best I can. He’s out of control. | 我已经尽力了 他像个疯子 |
[02:14] | Sit still. Stop it! ! | 坐好 别闹了 |
[02:17] | Please hold him. | 把他抓住 |
[02:18] | Don’t do that. Stop kicking! ! | 住手 别乱踢 |
[02:21] | Why can’t you be more like your brother? | 你怎么不像你弟弟那么乖? |
[02:27] | Be quiet! ! | 安静 |
[02:30] | Shut up! ! | 闭嘴 |
[02:58] | 片名:恐怖蜡像馆 | |
[03:15] | (现今) | |
[03:30] | There’s a place in Tribeca for 3000. | 翠贝卡区有间公寓租金三千 |
[03:33] | That’s too expensive. The money I saved up won’t cover two months’ rent. | 还是太贵了 我存的钱只够付两个月租金 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna have to work every second I’m not in class until graduation. | 我下了课都得去打工才能毕业 |
[03:41] | – Carly, don’t even think about not going. – I’m not. | – 卡莉 你一定要去 – 我会去啦 |
[03:44] | Good. Because you know how proud I am of you. | 那就好 我真是以你为荣 |
[03:46] | – It’s just an internship. – At InStyle magazine. | – 我只是当工读生 – 那是《时尚潮流》杂志耶 |
[03:49] | Or would you rather stay at the Waffle House as a waitress forever? | 你想一辈子在餐馆当女侍吗? |
[03:53] | – No, thanks. – Yeah. | – 当然不想啰 – 对啊 |
[03:55] | (《时尚潮流》) | |
[03:57] | – Hey, babe. – Hi. | – 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[03:58] | Sorry, there were these two drunk rednecks wrestling in the bathroom. | 抱歉 两个乡巴佬在厕所干架 |
[04:02] | – Really? – There’s no rednecks in New York. | – 真的假的? – 纽约才没有乡巴佬 |
[04:06] | No. There’s not. | 是没有 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna go see what Blake’s doing. | 我去看布雷在干嘛 |
[04:12] | He seems to like that car more than me nowadays. | 他爱那辆车比爱我更多 |
[04:20] | Now that we have a second… And I’m not trying to make this a big deal. | 咱们终于独处了 我不是要找碴 |
[04:23] | You know I want to have a good time on our road trip this weekend. | 这周末我也想玩得很开心 |
[04:27] | But why on earth did your brother have to come with us? | 不过你哥干嘛一定要跟来? |
[04:29] | You said your parents weren’t gonna post his bail anymore. | 你不是说你爸妈不保释他吗? |
[04:32] | They didn’t. Blake did. He invited him. | 没有呀 是布雷把他保释出来 他请他一起来 |
[04:35] | I guess Nick makes him feel more badass, I don’t know. | 我猜他觉得尼克很酷吧 |
[04:39] | (巴顿鲁治市体育馆) | |
[04:44] | – Blake. – What up, Paige? | – 布雷 – 干嘛 佩姬? |
[04:48] | Blake. | 布雷 |
[04:58] | Fine. | 算了 |
[05:00] | Baby, come back here. | 宝贝 回来 |
[05:02] | You know it ain’t like that. | 我不是不理你啦 |
[05:04] | I was messing with the GPS, and I saw a shortcut. | 我只是在查全球定位系统 |
[05:07] | I think it’ll save us an hour. | 有条小路能省一小时车程哦 |
[05:09] | So we can spend more time…. | 咱们可以有更多时间… |
[05:14] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:20] | How you doing? Hello. | 你好吗? |
[05:24] | – What’s up, crow man? – Get a job. | – 你好吗 无赖? – 去找份工作吧 |
[05:25] | That’s nice. Yeah. | 真无聊 |
[05:27] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[05:34] | So, what do you think, guys? Gonna be a sweet game tomorrow, huh? | 你觉得怎样? 咱们的球队一定会赢 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:42] | – Dalton, please don’t film me. – What? | – 道顿 别拍我啦 – 什么? |
[05:45] | – I’m not filming now. – The red light’s on. | – 我只是打开 又没在拍 – 红灯有亮啊 |
[05:47] | Put the camera down. She doesn’t like having people up in her face. | 把摄影机放下来 她不喜欢被别人拍 |
[05:50] | – She folds under pressure. – You got something to say to me? | – 她很容易紧张 – 尼克 你有话跟我说吗? |
[05:53] | No, I think you’ve already spoken enough for the both of us, don’t you? | 没 你已经把我害得够惨了 |
[06:00] | You guys are lame. I’m out of here. See you. | 猪头们 我要闪了 拜了 |
[06:19] | Dalton, put down that damn camera. | 道顿 别拍了啦 拜托 |
[06:22] | God. | 真是的 |
[06:38] | Record crowds are expected for college football’s biggest game of the year… | 今年球赛的观众人数将破记录 |
[06:41] | – …as Louisiana and Florida…. – lt’ s gonna be packed tomorrow. | – 路易斯安那州跟佛州… – 明天一定会挤满人 |
[06:45] | Speaking of packed, my legs are killing me back here, man. | 拜托 我才惨咧 我挤在后面脚都麻了 |
[06:48] | Don’t worry, man, it’s not Wade’s fault his little Hot Wheels car only fits two. | 韦德的超炫跑车只能坐两个人 |
[06:53] | It’s more like a “shot wheels” car, isn’t it? | 其实是超烂跑车 对吧? |
[06:55] | What did you do, go to the barber shop and ask for a He-Man haircut? | 韦德 你在哪里剪的逊发型? |
[07:00] | Shut up, Dalton. | 给我闭嘴 道顿 |
[07:04] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[07:06] | You hurt me. | 很痛耶 |
[07:10] | – What the hell is this? – Oh, man. | – 搞什么东东? – 真是的 |
[07:14] | – This sucks. – So much for his nice little shortcut. | – 讨厌 – 抄小路的点子逊毙了 |
[07:28] | I hope he’s not gonna get us lost. | 他最好不要害我们迷路 |
[07:30] | – Yeah, right. – Yeah. | – 没错 – 没错 |
[07:36] | Damn! Yo, yo, wake up. Wake up. | 喂 醒醒 |
[07:40] | Oh, my God. | 不是吧 |
[07:42] | Look at her. Look at her! ! | 她在吸他的小弟弟 |
[07:43] | – You’re caught on tape. – Hello! ! | – 你被偷拍到了 – 喂! |
[07:45] | Oh, my God! What are they doing? | 我的天啊 他们在干嘛? |
[07:48] | – ls she flossing herself with that thing? – What are you doing? | – 她在用那话儿剔牙吗? – 在干嘛啦? |
[07:52] | – Look at his face. – She’s calling me. | – 看看他的脸 – 她打手机给我 |
[07:54] | – He’s blushing. – You are so busted. | – 她在脸红 – 你被逮到了 |
[07:56] | – Lip balm. I dropped my stupid lip balm. – She dropped her lip balm. | – 我在捡我的护唇膏啦 – 她在捡护唇膏 |
[07:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah, right. | – 是啊 – 才怪 |
[08:01] | You dropped your lip balm. | 护唇膏掉了才有鬼呢 |
[08:05] | – So, what’s up? – It’s getting late. | – 怎么样? – 很晚了 |
[08:06] | – What do you wanna do? – Keep going, we don’t even have tickets. | – 你想怎样? – 继续开车呀 门票都没买到 |
[08:10] | There’s gonna be a million scalpers there. | 拜托 一定有人卖黄牛票 |
[08:12] | If we keep driving, there’s no way I’ll stay up for the game. | 不停下来休息 我肯定会累毙 |
[08:15] | Why don’t we just camp out? We’re close enough. | 不如去露营 反正快到了 |
[08:17] | Yeah, let’s just pull over here. Come on. We’ll wake up early. | 是啊 停车吧 明天再上路 |
[08:20] | – Yeah, all right. – All right, we’re pulling over. | – 好吧 – 我们要找地方停车 |
[08:23] | All right. | 好 |
[08:30] | Hey, wax museum. | 这里有蜡像馆耶 |
[08:32] | (欢迎参观杜蒂蜡像馆) | |
[08:37] | – You like that kind of stuff, Wade? – Yeah, I don’t know. Sometimes. | – 你喜欢那玩意儿吗? – 不晓得 有时候喜欢 |
[08:40] | I guess if you like things pretending to be other things. | 那我猜你一定喜欢很假的人 |
[08:44] | Which you obviously do. Right, sis? | 因为你喜欢我妹妹 对吧 老妹? |
[08:57] | – Where are we going, Blake? – I’m just looking for some privacy. | – 我们要去哪里? – 隐密一点的地方 |
[09:11] | We made it. | 终于到了 |
[09:14] | Nice. | 这地方不错 |
[09:16] | – You like it, right? – This is great. | – 喜欢吗? – 棒呆了 |
[09:19] | Your car sucks, dude. | 你的车逊毙了 |
[09:22] | – Paige, come with me. – Wade, you gotta get a bigger car. | – 佩姬 我们去拿露营装备 – 韦德 下次要开大一点的车 |
[09:25] | – Well? – I couldn’t. | – 怎么样? – 不行 |
[09:26] | There’s no point in freaking him out right now. | 我不想把他吓呆 |
[09:28] | As opposed to when you find out you are pregnant? | 你真的怀了孕 他不就会抓狂? |
[09:31] | Carly, I’m not sure, okay? | 卡莉 我并不确定 |
[09:33] | I think you should have a conversation with him. | 我觉得你应该先跟他说 |
[09:35] | He’s been looking forward to this game for months. | 他一直很期待去看这场球赛 |
[09:38] | I don’t wanna ruin it by starting a fight. | 我不想在这时候跟他吵架 |
[09:40] | Paige, he’s not gonna marry you. His parents won’t let him. | 他不会娶你 他爸妈才不肯 |
[09:43] | Who says I want to get married? Besides, I’ve been late before. | 谁说我想要结婚? 我的大姨妈以前也晚来过 |
[09:46] | When I know for sure, I promise to talk to him, okay? | 我确定了一定会跟他说 |
[09:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:57] | There are ticks out here. | 这里有虱子耶 |
[10:03] | Yeah, don’t help us or nothing. | 你不帮忙就算了 |
[10:07] | – Let’s set up. – Oh, yeah. | – 搞定了 – 好耶 |
[10:12] | Pass it! Pass it! ! | 传球! 传球! 把球传给我 |
[10:16] | You don’t wanna…. Too slow, too slow! ! | 你太慢了 |
[10:19] | – Blake. – Come on. | – 布雷 – 快 |
[10:21] | Touchdown! ! | 达阵得分 |
[10:44] | Nice arm. | 你的臂力很强 |
[10:47] | I see why they gave you a scholarship. | 怪不得你拿到美式足球奖学金 |
[10:49] | Yeah, it’s a real tragedy, ain’t it? | 只可惜我没有念大学的命 |
[10:52] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | Wade. Help Dalton, okay? | 韦德 去帮道顿的忙 |
[10:58] | Please? | 拜托 |
[10:59] | – Bye, Wade. – Asshole. | – 拜了 韦德 – 混蛋 |
[11:03] | You can be a prick to me, that’s fine. But he didn’t do anything to you. | 你要怪我无所谓 别拿他出气 |
[11:06] | So you admit that you did something. | 你终于承认你害了我 |
[11:09] | I admit, according to you, I did something, sure. | 是你认为我害了你 |
[11:12] | – You dimed me out. – I did not dime you out. | – 你向警察检举我 – 我才没有 |
[11:14] | When the sheriffs asked where you got the car, I said I didn’t know. | 我没跟警察说车是从哪来的 |
[11:17] | I didn’t even know it was stolen. You’re blaming that on me? | 也不知道是脏车 你干嘛怪我? |
[11:20] | You could have covered for me, huh? | 你大可以替我圆谎 |
[11:23] | You get caught stealing, it’s my fault. | 你自己偷车却怪到我身上 |
[11:25] | You’re resisting arrest, and it’s the cop’s fault. | 你拒捕也怪在警察身上 |
[11:28] | He took a swing at me. | 谁叫他想要扁我 |
[11:29] | Get kicked off the football team, it’s the coach’s fault. | 你被赶出球队也怪教练不对 |
[11:32] | Mom and Dad kick you out of the house, it’s their fault. | 爸妈把你踢出家门也不对 |
[11:35] | You can’t keep a job for two weeks, it’s every manager’s fault. | 你打工出状况也怪店长对你不好 |
[11:38] | I’m surrounded by idiots. | 我身边的人都是猪头 |
[11:41] | So why did you come? To piss me off? | 你是来故意气我啰? |
[11:45] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗? |
[11:48] | You’re the good twin. | 你是好的双胞胎 |
[11:52] | I’m the evil one. | 我是坏的那一个 |
[11:54] | Grow up. You are so afraid to take things seriously. | 成熟点吧 你只是不敢负责任 |
[11:59] | Yeah. As afraid as Wade is of leaving good old Gainesville? | 韦德不是也不敢离开家乡吗? |
[12:04] | New York City. Well, I hear they got buildings as tall as the sky. | 不敢去纽约 听说那里有摩天大楼哟 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 算了 |
[12:22] | Blue 42! Hut! Go, go! ! | 蓝色42! 准备! 开始! |
[12:26] | – What’s that smell? – That’s bad. | – 什么味道? – 好臭 |
[12:30] | – Oh, my God. – Dalton, did you crap your pants again? | – 我的天啊 – 道顿 你又拉屎啦? |
[12:34] | No. I don’t know. Maybe. | 不晓得 搞不好哦 |
[12:37] | I mean, I’m wearing my work clothes, so…. | 我穿的是工作服 |
[12:44] | It’s horrible. | 臭死了 |
[12:50] | – Something’s dead out there. – No, something’s dead right here. | – 那里一定有死尸 – 这里才是死气沉沉 |
[12:54] | We need to drink it back to life. Bless me, dog. | 咱们得多喝点酒 再给我一瓶 |
[13:01] | Come on, man. | 来吧 布雷 |
[13:03] | Hi, pretty Carly. | 嗨 卡莉 |
[13:05] | Hey, what’s Wade short for, dude? | 韦德的全名是什么? |
[13:09] | Who? | 谁? |
[13:11] | – What up, Nick? – Stop. | – 怎么样? – 别闹了 |
[13:14] | – You gonna do it tonight? – Screw off. | – 你们今晚要嘿咻吗? – 滚开 |
[13:16] | – Stop. – What? Come on, you know you want it. | – 够了啦 – 你明明很想炒饭 |
[13:19] | Come on, man. You don’t gotta spray it at me, dude. | 别这样 你不必用啤酒喷我 |
[13:23] | – Look at that. – Keeps messing around. | – 真是的 – 谁叫你一直拍 |
[13:25] | God, dude. | 你真是的 |
[13:35] | – Dalton, what did I say? – All right, my bad, my bad. Sorry. | – 道顿 你该说什么? – 好啦 对不起啦 |
[13:39] | – What? No, it’s off… – You’re killing me with this thing. | – 干嘛? 我关掉了啦 – 我受不了了 |
[13:42] | – Give me that… Oh, and the tables turn. – No, no, no. Come on. Don’t… | – 你也不喜欢被拍嘛 – 别这样 |
[13:45] | Look how cute you are on camera, though. You look good. | 你很上相耶 帅呆了 |
[13:48] | I think we might have to do a little makeover. | 我们应该替他变装 |
[13:51] | – What do you think? – He looks like a Smurf. | – 你觉得呢? – 怎样? 有点像蓝色小精灵 |
[13:54] | So why’d you steal that car anyway? I mean, you didn’t need to do that. | 你干嘛偷那辆车? 你又不缺钱 |
[13:58] | Get that rush, huh? | 想找刺激吗? |
[14:01] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[14:03] | – You’re coming out. – I don’t know. | – 快点出来 – 才不要 |
[14:04] | If you don’t, I will be so mad. | 你不出来我会生气哦 |
[14:07] | Damn, Paige. | 拜托 佩姬 |
[14:09] | – Look how good you look. – Hey. | – 你看起来帅毙了 – 大家好 |
[14:12] | He looks like Elton John, but more gay. | 你比艾尔顿强更像同志 |
[14:15] | – Elton John is gay? – You look hot. | – 强叔是同志? – 超性感的 |
[14:18] | – Yellow is his color. – It’s in style. | – 他穿黄色很配 – 超时髦的 |
[14:20] | Why don’t you ever make me that pretty, Carly? | 你怎么不替我变装? |
[14:26] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:31] | Give me my camera. Come on, now. | 把摄影机还给我 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. Let me get some of that action. | 太精采了 我要拍下来 |
[14:39] | That’s hot. | 超火辣的 |
[14:45] | Don’t even think about it. I ain’t kissing you, dude. | 想都别想 我才不亲你咧 |
[14:48] | Come on, you know you want to, dude. | 你明明很想亲我 |
[14:50] | Just kidding. Psyche. I wouldn’t kiss your ass for shit. | 开玩笑的啦 我死都不会跟你舌吻 |
[15:07] | Yeah? | 干嘛? |
[15:08] | – Hey, yo, man, you need something? – What does he want? | – 你需要什么吗? – 他想干嘛? |
[15:13] | Hey, can you turn off your lights, please? | 请你把车头灯关掉 |
[15:21] | Okay, this is getting kind of creepy. | 这家伙超恐怖的 |
[15:26] | Hey, come on, man, get out of here. Nothing to see here. Let’s go. | 请你离开 没什么好看的 |
[15:29] | – Can we help you? – Maybe we’re on his property. | – 你想干嘛? – 也许这是他的土地 |
[15:32] | – No, we didn’t pass a gate. – Hey, man, turn your lights off. | – 我们还在闸门外 – 把车头灯关掉 |
[15:36] | – Hello! – Turn your lights off. | – 喂 – 把车灯关掉 |
[15:40] | Turn them off, or I’m whupping someone’s ass. | 再不关掉我就要扁人啰 |
[15:42] | It’s cool, man. | 冷静点 |
[15:49] | Nick! ! | 尼克 |
[15:52] | Oh, my…. | 天啊 |
[16:04] | What? | 干嘛? |
[16:14] | Yeah! ! | 好耶 |
[16:21] | That was great. That was great, dude. | 棒呆了 你超猛的 |
[16:24] | My man Nick here’s hardcore. | 尼克是个狠角色 |
[16:26] | What the hell was that about, huh? | 你干嘛砸烂他的车灯? |
[16:28] | – You the man, dude. That was awesome. – Don’t encourage him. | – 你超猛的 – 别火上加油 |
[16:35] | Come on, he’s gone. | 他走了啦 |
[17:46] | Wade. Wade. | 韦德…韦德… |
[17:50] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[17:52] | I heard something. | 我听到怪声音 |
[17:56] | It’s probably a serial killer or something. | 搞不好是变态杀手哦 |
[19:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[19:10] | You scared me. | 你差点吓死我了 |
[19:13] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[19:14] | Getting you back to bed. Come on. Let’s go to sleep. | 带你回去睡觉 回去睡吧 |
[19:18] | – I heard something. – Get in that tent. | – 我听到怪声音 – 回帐篷去吧 |
[19:29] | Damn it. Hey, it’s 2:30! Get up! ! | 该死 两点半了 快起来 |
[19:34] | Let’s go, guys. Get up. Get up! ! | 快走啦 大伙儿 快起床 |
[19:38] | Wade, Dalton, let’s go. We’re gonna miss the damn game. | 韦德道顿 快点 再不走就会错过球赛 |
[19:42] | Nick. Get up! ! | 尼克 快起床 |
[19:48] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[19:50] | – Dude, you see my camera anywhere? – No, man. | – 老兄 我的摄影机呢? – 不知道 |
[19:56] | – You guys seen my camera? – Like I give a shit about it. | – 谁看到我的摄影机? – 我才懒得理你 |
[19:59] | – So you and Wade talk some more? – We’re just in different places right now. | – 你跟韦德谈过了吗? – 我们的目标不一样 |
[20:04] | He hasn’t given me a guilt trip for going, so I can’t give him one for staying. | 他没怪我一定要去纽约 我也没逼他一定要留下来 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God, there’s that smell again. | 天啊 又是那股臭味 |
[20:13] | – I think it’s coming from over there. – Yeah, let’s go follow the smell. | – 好像是从那里传过来的 – 好啊 跟着味道走 |
[20:18] | What? I wanna see what it is. | 我想找出是什么东西 |
[20:20] | – Why? – Come on. | – 为什么? – 来嘛 |
[20:26] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[20:33] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[20:35] | Are you serious? It was brand-new. | 别开玩笑 这是全新的 |
[20:41] | Someone’s fucking with me. | 一定有人恶整我 |
[20:43] | I cannot believe you’re making me do this. | 没想到我会跟着你来 |
[20:46] | Only you. | 只有你会干这种事 |
[20:47] | – Come on, it’ll be fine. – I’m gonna throw up. | – 安啦 不会有事 – 我快吐了 |
[20:52] | Oh, my God. I hate you. | 天啊 我恨你 |
[20:56] | Carly! ! | 卡莉! |
[21:06] | – Carly! – Paige! ! | – 卡莉! – 佩姬 |
[21:08] | – Are you okay? – I’m stuck! ! | – 你没事吧? – 我卡住了 |
[21:10] | Wade! Please help me get out of here! ! | 韦德 快来救我出来 |
[21:14] | We’re down here! ! | 我们在这里 |
[21:16] | Guys, help us! ! | 大伙儿快来帮忙 |
[21:24] | – Guys! Get down here! – Carly! Carly! ! | – 大伙儿 快来 – 卡莉 |
[21:27] | – Hey! Hey! – I can’t get out. | – 喂 – 我卡住了 |
[21:29] | – I’m here, hold on! Hold on, baby. – Wade, where are you? | – 撑着点 我来了 抓住我 – 韦德 你在哪里? |
[21:32] | – Carly. I’m right here. – Carly! ! | – 卡莉 我来了 – 卡莉! |
[21:35] | Here. Grab me, baby. Come on. Come on. I got you. Get up here. | 来 抓住我 我拉你上来 |
[21:40] | You all right? Oh, man. | 你没事吧? |
[21:43] | There’s a roadkill pit down here. | 这是一个死动物坑 |
[21:47] | – Yeah, that smells about right. – Baby, you okay? | – 就是这股臭味 – 你没事吧? |
[21:51] | I got you. | 我就在这儿 |
[21:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[21:58] | Hey, is that the truck from last night? | 那是昨晚的卡车吗? |
[22:01] | Not unless he fixed his headlight. | 除非他把车灯修好了 |
[22:31] | Hey! ! | 喂! |
[22:34] | Don’t you see that? | 你没看到吗? |
[22:36] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[22:57] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[22:59] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛? |
[23:05] | Anyone need a hand? | 有人需要帮手吗? |
[23:10] | I’m just fooling. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[23:12] | It’s not real, see? | 这不是真的手 |
[23:16] | God. | 天啊 |
[23:17] | I found it on the side of the road a few weeks ago. | 这是我几星期前在路上捡到的 |
[23:20] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? – Sorry we took so long. | – 你没事吧? – 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[23:23] | – It’s all right. – What are you guys doing here? | – 没关系 – 你们在这里干嘛? |
[23:25] | We were all camping up through those trees. | 我们在树林里露营 |
[23:28] | – I have water in here somewhere. God. – Oh, good. | – 我有矿泉水 – 太好了 |
[23:31] | You guys seen my camera? | 你们有看到我的摄影机吗? |
[23:33] | – Are you kidding? – No. | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 没看到 |
[23:36] | – Damn. – Hey, is there a gas station around here? | – 可恶 – 这附近有加油站吗? |
[23:39] | – Well, I got some gas in the truck if… – I need a fan belt. | – 我的卡车上有汽油 – 我需要风扇皮带 |
[23:42] | What? | 什么? |
[23:44] | – Just busted. – Of course. Perfect. | – 坏掉了 – 这下可好了 |
[23:47] | Bo might have one. Runs a station in Ambrose. | 小包搞不好有 他在安柏拉斯镇开加油站 |
[23:51] | – Where’s that? – Fifteen miles up the road. | – 那是在哪里? – 离这儿15英里 |
[23:54] | – Let’s just get one in Baton Rouge. – Man, there’s no way I’m leaving my car. | – 到了巴顿鲁治市再买就好了 – 我才不要把车子留在这儿 |
[23:58] | – What if that guy from last night strips it? – You’re gonna miss the game, then. | – 要是昨晚那家伙回来怎么办? – 随你便 你会错过球赛 |
[24:03] | Yeah, well, that’s not why I came. | 我又不是为了看球赛才来 |
[24:07] | All right, look. I’ll run you up to the station. | 我先送你去加油站 |
[24:10] | – Kickoff’s in a couple hours. – You’re already late. You gotta snag tickets. | – 球赛几个钟头后才开始 – 你们已经晚了 还得找黄牛买票 |
[24:14] | Y’all should just go now. I’ll stay with my car. | 你们去吧 我要留在这儿 |
[24:16] | It’s fine. Get me a fan belt on the way back. | 没问题的 回来的时候顺便带过来 |
[24:19] | – Make sure it’s a 1 5-inch. – Gotcha. | – 是15寸风扇皮带 – 好 |
[24:20] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我载你一程 |
[24:25] | – You serious? – lf you like. | – 真的假的? – 如果你愿意的话 |
[24:29] | – Well, yeah. Yeah. – That’s cool? | – 当然啰 – 可以吗? |
[24:31] | Yeah, if it’s cool. | 可以 可以吗? |
[24:34] | – I’m going with you. – Carly, no. | – 我要跟你去 – 卡莉 别去 |
[24:36] | – Yes. It’ll be fine. – All right, let’s go. | – 不会有事的 – 那就走吧 |
[24:39] | Come on, Paige. | 来吧 佩姬 |
[24:40] | – Carly. – What? | – 卡莉 – 干嘛? |
[24:46] | I’ll leave tickets at will call. | 我把你们的门票留在售票亭 |
[24:48] | – Thank you. – All right. All good, man. | – 谢谢 – 这样就行了 |
[24:50] | Come on, babe. | 来吧 |
[25:05] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:10] | Come on, baby. So let’s get out of here. | 来吧 我们走吧 |
[25:16] | Man, you’re just gonna let them leave like that? | 你就让他们跟他走? |
[25:19] | With a guy who throws roadkill in a pit for a living? | 那家伙专门丢弃死动物耶 |
[25:22] | You clean shit for a living, Mr. Septic-Tank-Man. | 你不也是清洁队员吗? |
[25:25] | What’s the difference? | 那有什么不同? |
[25:27] | Well, I don’t walk through it, that’s one. | 我可不会像他走进死动物堆里 |
[25:29] | That’s a difference, right? | 这样子不一样吧? |
[26:16] | – Can you roll the window down, please? – Yeah. | – 请你摇下车窗 – 好 |
[26:20] | Sorry about that. Truck’s seen better days. | 不好意思 这辆车有点破旧 |
[26:27] | Do you mind rolling down your window, then? | 可以摇下车窗吗? |
[26:31] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[26:38] | Sorry. I kind of get used to the smell. | 不好意思 我习惯了这种味道 |
[26:42] | Really? I don’t think I could ever get used to it. | 我永远都不会习惯 |
[26:45] | Well, you can get used to anything if you’re around it long enough. | 时间久了什么都会习惯 |
[26:50] | If you get them in the early morning before the sun bakes them up… | 趁日出前处理 |
[26:53] | …they’re not so bad. | 就不会那么臭 |
[26:54] | If they’re fresh, though, I just take them home. | 要是很新鲜我就会带回家 |
[26:57] | Why waste the meat? | 何必浪费新鲜的肉呢? |
[27:02] | – Are we almost there yet? – It’s just up the road. | – 快到了吗? – 就在前面 |
[27:06] | Yep, Ambrose used to be a pretty nice town… | 安柏拉斯镇本来挺不错的 |
[27:10] | …before the interstate came in. | 直到盖了那条州际公路 |
[27:15] | You like knives. | 你喜欢刀子吗? |
[27:17] | – Not really. – Tools of the trade. You wanna see it? | – 不喜欢 – 这是我的工具 想看吗? |
[27:20] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[27:22] | It’s a bowie. It’s a good knife. | 单刃猎刀 超好用的 |
[27:26] | That’ll cut through anything. | 什么都能切断 |
[27:35] | What’s going on? You said there was a town up here. | 搞什么? 你说这里有小镇 |
[27:37] | Well, yeah, there is. It’s just around that bend. | 是啊 转个弯就到了 |
[27:41] | I gotta flip my hubs into four-wheel. You mind giving me a hand? | 我要切换成四轮传动 你来帮帮忙吧 |
[27:45] | When’s the last time that you were here? | 你上次什么时候来的? |
[27:49] | What, you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗? |
[27:52] | I forgot this way in’s washed out, that’s all. | 我只是忘了这条路被冲毁 |
[27:56] | We’ll walk the rest of the way. You’ve done enough. | 咱们用走的 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[27:59] | Now, why would you want to do that? | 你们干嘛用走的? |
[28:01] | Look, we wanna walk, okay? Just let us out now. | 我们想走路 请让我们下车 |
[28:07] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | Well, get out, then. | 那就下车吧 |
[28:30] | Try and do something nice for someone…. | 多亏我真心想帮你们 |
[28:32] | – Look, it’s not like that. We appreciate it. – Yeah, I can tell. | – 我们是很感谢你啦 – 看得出来 |
[28:54] | Is he still staring? | 他还在看我们吗? |
[28:57] | – Yeah. Just keep walking. – Oh, like I’m gonna stop. | – 对 继续走 – 我才不会停下来呢 |
[29:03] | Damn. | 真是的 |
[29:05] | – Now I feel like a real asshole. – I don’t care. That guy was a freak. | – 我觉得自己是个混蛋 – 我才不会 那家伙超变态的 |
[29:23] | Dude, it’s over. | 这下赶不到了 |
[29:25] | It’ll move. | 赶得到啦 |
[29:31] | It’s not moving. | 一点都没有动 |
[29:33] | – We’ll make the second half. – I’m not sitting in this. | – 我们能赶到下半场 – 我才不要困在车阵里 |
[29:35] | – What do you want me to do? – We have to go back. | – 你要我怎么办? – 回去找他们 |
[29:38] | – Turn around. – I’m not missing this game. | – 回头吧 – 我才不要错过球赛 |
[29:40] | – Turn the car around, okay? – They’re waiting for us already. | – 赶快掉头 – 他们在等我们 |
[29:44] | Slow down, speedy. God. | 走慢一点 拜托 |
[29:48] | (安柏拉斯镇选美大会 本周末举行) | |
[29:50] | Miss Ambrose. | 安柏拉斯小姐 |
[29:52] | Wonder how many teeth you have to have to win that one. | 只有恐龙妹才会当选吧 |
[29:58] | – This is kind of nice. – Yeah. | – 这小镇挺好的 – 对啊 |
[30:01] | Oh, wait. Babe, there’s a pet store. | 等等 那里有间宠物店 |
[30:03] | – Oh, great. – Come on. | – 这下好了 – 来吧 |
[30:06] | Are those puppies? Oh, my God. Look at them. | 那是狗宝宝吗? 天啊 你看 |
[30:09] | They’re cute. Adorable. Maybe next time. Come on. | 好可爱哦 下次再看吧 |
[30:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:25] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[30:32] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[30:36] | – You see anybody? – No, nobody. | – 你有看到人吗? – 没有 |
[30:42] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. We’re heading back. | – 喂? – 是我 我们要去找你们 |
[30:45] | Really? Why? What happened? | 真的吗? 怎么回事? |
[30:46] | Traffic. Did you get that fan belt thing or whatever? | 大塞车 你们买到皮带了吗? |
[30:49] | No. There’s no one at the gas station. I don’t know where we’re going right now. | 没有 加油站没有人 我不知道要去哪里找人 |
[30:54] | So where do you want us to pick you up? | 我们要在哪里接你们? |
[30:56] | Just head up the road that we got off at for the campsite. | 从露营那条小路直直开 |
[30:59] | It’s washed out at the end. Call us when you get there. | 尽头有一滩水 到了打给我 我们去找你们 |
[31:01] | Continuing coverage…. | 为您继续报导… |
[31:03] | We’ll camp in the same place as yesterday, but away from that pet cemetery. | 我们在同一个地方露营 不过要离动物墓场远远的 |
[31:08] | Cool. See you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[31:10] | (蜡像馆) | |
[31:11] | – There’ s that house of wax. – Wade, what about the fan belt? | – 是那间蜡像馆 – 风扇皮带怎么办? |
[31:15] | Well, there’s no one at the station. | 加油站又没人 |
[31:18] | – Why don’t we ask someone in the church. – All right. All right. | – 不如去教堂问人 – 好吧 |
[31:28] | Let us all bow our heads and say a prayer for our beloved deceased friend. | 让我们低下头 为死去的亲人祷告 |
[31:40] | – We should go. – Yeah. | – 我们应该离开 – 对 |
[31:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:48] | – What do we do, just wait out here? – I don’t know. | – 怎么办? 在外面等? – 不晓得 |
[31:51] | I feel kind of messed up waiting outside a church for a funeral to end. | 我不太想在外面等葬礼结束 |
[31:57] | Hey, man, sorry about walking in. We didn’t know… | 不好意思 我们不知道… |
[32:00] | You shouldn’t have walked in. | 你们不该闯进来 |
[32:02] | Yeah, I know. It’s just that we have car trouble. We’re not from this town. | 我知道 我们是外地人 车子坏了 |
[32:05] | We were looking for Bo. He works at the gas station. | 我们在找加油站的小包 |
[32:08] | You found him. | 我就是小包 |
[32:10] | Really? Well, we need a fan belt. | 真的假的? 我需要风扇皮带 |
[32:14] | – We were camping up the road and… – A fan belt? | – 我们在露营… – 风扇皮带? |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:18] | You walk in on a funeral for a fucking fan belt? | 你为了风扇皮带闯进教堂? |
[32:23] | Well, let me just go dump the casket in the ground. I’ll be right there. | 我先埋了死人再来帮你们的忙 |
[32:27] | – Look, we’re sorry. – Yeah. | – 真的很抱歉 – 是啊 |
[32:39] | That’s twice today. I’m an asshole. | 我今天当了两次混蛋 |
[32:42] | – Let’s just go back to the road. – Hey. | – 咱们回去吧 – 喂 |
[32:48] | Hey, I’m sorry. You know, someone very special to me passed. | 对不起 我的亲人过世 |
[32:52] | – And I didn’t mean to take it out on you. – No, no, no. It’s totally understandable. | – 我不是故意的 – 没关系 我们完全能体谅 |
[32:58] | I reckon things will wrap up soon. | 告别式就快结束了 |
[32:59] | Why don’t I meet you guys back at the station in about a half? | 半小时后在加油站见 |
[33:03] | – That’d be great, if that’s okay. – Yeah. | – 真的可以吗? – 行啦 |
[33:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:19] | Nothing. Looks like your fan club’s gotten a little bigger. | 没事 看来你的粉丝越来越多了 |
[33:24] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. I am serious. | – 不是吧? – 我是说真的 |
[33:27] | It’s obvious Dalton still has a crush on you. | 道顿也在暗恋你 |
[33:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:31] | Okay, that’s three times today. You’re an asshole. | 这是你今天第三次当混蛋 |
[33:35] | Let’s go see your famous house of wax. | 咱们去参观蜡像馆吧 |
[33:40] | But I’m still your favorite asshole, right? | 我是你最爱的混蛋 对吧? |
[33:42] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[34:34] | I don’t know what you expect to see in here. | 这里有什么好看的? |
[34:42] | (今日休馆) | |
[34:48] | It is wax. Like, literally. | 整栋房子都是蜡做的 |
[34:56] | – You’re not gonna go in there, are you? – Yeah. | – 你不是要进去吧? – 是啊 |
[35:08] | Doesn’t “closed” mean “l don’t want you in here”? | 休馆应该不能进去吧? |
[35:10] | Relax. I just wanna take a quick look. | 没事啦 我只想看一下 |
[35:13] | – What if someone’s here? – Hello? | – 搞不好有人在 – 有人在吗? |
[35:16] | Anyone in here? | 有人在吗? |
[35:19] | See? We’re fine. | 瞧 没事啦 |
[35:22] | How cool is this? Everything in here is wax. The floor, the walls. | 酷毙了 地板跟墙壁都是蜡做的 |
[35:27] | – Look at this. This is wax. – Yeah. Cool. Awesome. | – 你看 这也是蜡做的 – 是啊 酷毙了 |
[35:35] | – Who are these people supposed to be? – I don’t know. | – 这些人到底是谁? – 不晓得 |
[35:38] | Aren’t there supposed to be famous people in a wax museum? | 蜡像不都是些名人吗? |
[35:43] | I don’t recognize this guy. | 我不认得这家伙 |
[35:47] | “Trudy opens House of Wax.” | 杜蒂蜡像馆 |
[35:50] | “Trudy’s wax carvings are a hit at the state fair.” | 杜蒂的蜡像在博览会大受欢迎 |
[35:54] | “Trudy and husband are expecting first child.” | 杜蒂即将产下第一个孩子 |
[35:58] | Since when is a wax sculptor a celebrity? | 蜡像雕刻家才是这里的名人 |
[36:01] | – I don’t know. Small town, I guess. – That’s right. You like small towns. | – 只有小镇才有这种事 – 没错 你最爱小镇 |
[36:05] | I didn’t say I wasn’t gonna like New York, I just said I haven’t made a decision yet. | 我没说我不会喜欢纽约 我只是说我还没决定 |
[36:09] | I still have time, all right? | 我还有时间考虑 |
[36:11] | Well, I’d really like you to be there with me. | 我希望你跟我一起去 |
[36:14] | “Oh, no. There’s a fire. Help me, Carly. | 糟糕 失火了 救命啊 |
[36:17] | I’m melting. My skirt’s gonna catch fire. My legs are burned. | 我快要融化了 裙子着火了 火烧到腿上了 |
[36:20] | – Cut it out, please. – You’re my hero.” | – 别闹了啦 – 救救我 你是我的英雄 |
[36:22] | That’s not cool. | 少无聊了 |
[36:24] | Hey, Car. There’s a dog for you. | 卡莉 这儿有一只小狗 |
[36:28] | Hey, puppy. You a little wax dog too? What up, dog? | 你是只小蜡像狗狗 你好吗? |
[36:32] | Jesus! ! | 我的妈呀 |
[36:38] | That is cool. | 酷毙了 |
[36:40] | Yeah, laugh it up. | 哈哈 尽管笑吧 |
[36:43] | What’s a dog doing in here anyway? | 这只小狗怎么会在这儿? |
[37:02] | “Vincent”? | “文生” |
[37:08] | Another Vincent. | 又是文生的作品 |
[37:14] | This Vincent guy’s quite the artist. | 这个文生真是位艺术家 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I think this Vincent guy needs therapy. | 我看他得看心理医生 |
[37:23] | I mean, look how detailed this is. Tell me this doesn’t look real. | 你看…这些蜡雕做得真好 就跟真的一样 |
[37:29] | I don’t really care. | 我才不管呢 |
[37:30] | I mean, not that it’s bad, but everything made out of wax? | 不是做得不好 只是全都是蜡做的 |
[37:33] | Don’t you think that’s a little weird? | 有点诡异 |
[37:39] | Those aren’t wax. | 那些就不是蜡做的 |
[37:42] | Oh, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[37:44] | When do you think the last person was here? | 这儿有多久没人来了? |
[37:46] | A while, probably. | 一定很久了 |
[37:51] | – What? What is it? – I just saw someone. | – 怎么了? – 我看到有人 |
[37:56] | – lt was probably just a wax thing. – No, no. | – 也许只是蜡像 – 不是 |
[37:59] | It wasn’t a wax thing. It was moving and it was freaky-looking. | 不是蜡像 会动 超恐怖的 |
[38:02] | I’ll go check it out. | 我出去看看 |
[38:04] | Wade, where are you going? Don’t leave me. | 你去哪儿? 别丢下我 |
[38:07] | – Wade, come on. – Hang here a second. | – 韦德 别去 – 在这儿等我 |
[38:09] | No. Wait. | 不要去 |
[40:02] | – What’s wrong? – This place is freaking me out. | – 你到底是怎么了? – 这地方超恐怖的 |
[40:04] | – Calm down. There’s no one here. – Please, I just wanna go. | – 别怕 外面没有人 – 我只想要离开 |
[40:07] | Okay. Okay. We’ll go to the station, then. | 好 我们去加油站吧 |
[40:11] | Oh, dude, I had to pee so bad, man. | 老兄 我忍了好久 |
[40:19] | Come on, dude. | 快点啦 |
[40:21] | Hey, you guys gonna have sex? | 你们要办事吗? |
[40:23] | – What? – Because me and Paige are. | – 什么? – 我跟佩姬要炒饭 |
[40:25] | – So you two go pick them up. – All right. | – 你们去接他们 – 好吧 |
[40:27] | – Hey, Paige. – Yeah? | – 佩姬 – 干嘛? |
[40:29] | – Nick and Dalton are gonna go get them. – Why? We can go. | – 尼克跟道顿要去接他们 – 我们可以去呀 |
[40:32] | – Oh, baby. Come on, I’m tired of driving. – Okay. | – 拜托 我开车开累了 – 好啦 |
[40:37] | Why don’t you let my man drive. | 换这位老兄开车 |
[40:39] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[40:42] | – You heard him. Move. – Give me the damn keys. | – 听到没 上车 – 车钥匙给我 |
[40:44] | Okay. Very slow. Thank you. | 好啦 慢慢来 |
[40:48] | I don’t think this is cool, just coming in like this. | 我们就这样闯进来不太好 |
[40:50] | What? Look, the door was unlocked. | 门又没锁 |
[40:53] | He said he’d be half an hour, he’s been 45 minutes. | 他说半小时 但已经过了45分钟了 |
[40:55] | I’m sure he won’t mind. | 他应该不会介意 |
[40:57] | You know, if your brother and his yes man hadn’t come along… | 你哥和他的跟班不一起来的话 |
[41:00] | …we would’ve fit with Blake. None of this would’ve happened. | 一辆车够坐 就不会搞这么麻烦 |
[41:03] | Once again, that’s not my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[41:05] | I don’t understand his beef with me. | 我对他很友善 |
[41:07] | – I’ve tried to be cool with him. – Nick’s got beef with everybody. | – 他干嘛不爽我? – 他对谁都不爽 |
[41:10] | – You just can’t take it personally. – Yeah, I guess. | – 别太介意 – 好吧 |
[41:13] | Nick and I always used to stick together, and then when we were in junior high… | 我跟尼克以前老是黏在一起 后来上了国中 |
[41:17] | …and Nick would get into trouble here and there and our parents would always, like… | 他就开始惹麻烦 我爸妈… |
[41:21] | …compare us. I was the good twin… | 老是拿我跟他比 我是乖的那个双胞胎 |
[41:23] | …and Nick was the evil twin, as he likes to say. | 他是坏的那一个 |
[41:27] | He kind of got this image. | 我猜既然大家都觉得他很坏 |
[41:28] | He totally played it up as if that’s what he had to be or something. | 他就真的变坏给大家看 |
[41:35] | It’s already getting dark. I hate the winter. | 天开始黑了 我好讨厌冬天 |
[41:38] | He’s got everything but a 1 5-inch. | 他就是没有15寸风扇皮带 |
[41:42] | I’ll just have to use a 1 6-inch. | 只好用16寸的 |
[41:45] | – Make it work somehow. – You plan on stealing that? | – 应该可以用吧 – 你打算用偷的吗? |
[41:49] | No. We didn’t know how much longer you were gonna be… | 不是 我们不知道还要等多久 |
[41:52] | …and, you know, we didn’t wanna interrupt again. | 也不想再闯进教堂 |
[41:55] | I left you money on the counter, but you don’t have the right size. | 我把钱放在柜台 不过尺寸不合 |
[41:58] | – You don’t have any 1 5-inches. – I do at the house. | – 你没有15寸风扇皮带 – 我家里有 |
[42:01] | I hope you’re not getting the wrong idea that we’re in here. | 请你不要误会我们… |
[42:04] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:07] | – Does that cover it? – It’s close enough. | – 这些钱够吗? – 差不多 |
[42:10] | Why don’t we get the one you need? It’s only a couple of blocks. | 到我家拿吧 只有两个街口 |
[42:13] | – Yeah, all right. – You keep fan belts at your house? | – 好吧 – 你把风扇皮带放在家里? |
[42:16] | I get things delivered there when I’m not here. | 有些零件会寄到我家 |
[42:18] | If you wanna hold on to the 1 6, that’s fine by me. | 你想用16寸的也无所谓 |
[42:21] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[42:25] | Hey, you mind if I use your restroom real fast? | 我能不能借上一下厕所? |
[42:27] | Oh, up at the house. That one’s out of order. | 到我家上吧 这里的坏了 |
[42:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:35] | So is it too late to sign Carly up for that beauty pageant? | 卡莉参加选美还来得及吗? |
[42:39] | Now, unfortunately it is, because you would’ve won hands down. | 来不及了 不然你肯定会赢 |
[42:43] | – Thank you. – That house of wax is pretty cool. | – 谢谢你 – 蜡像馆超酷的 |
[42:45] | – You went inside? – Yeah. | – 你们进去过? – 对 |
[42:47] | Yeah, it was unlocked, so, you know…. | 门没锁 我们就进去 |
[42:50] | Everything seems to be unlocked around you, now don’t it? | 你们走到哪儿门都没锁 |
[42:55] | Yeah, people used to come to see it from miles away. | 以前有很多游客会来参观 |
[42:58] | And Trudy was the main…. I guess “artist” is the appropriate word. | 杜蒂是主要的艺术家 |
[43:02] | What about Vincent? | 文生呢? |
[43:04] | – I saw his name on a lot of the work. – He was one of Trudy’s boys. | – 很多作品上面有他的名字 – 他是杜蒂的儿子 |
[43:08] | – They still around? – No, no. It’s a horrible story. | – 他们还在吗? – 不在了 那是场悲剧 |
[43:11] | Trudy’s husband, Doc Sinclair, he was a doctor in the big city… | 杜蒂的先生辛克莱医生 本来是大医生 |
[43:14] | …until he got his license revoked for doing surgeries on the side. | 后来被吊销执照 他私底下做了一些手术 |
[43:18] | Stuff that, you know, most doctors wouldn’t dare do. | 别的医生不敢做的手术 |
[43:21] | So he moved him and Trudy out here to Ambrose… | 于是他跟杜蒂搬来安柏拉斯镇 |
[43:24] | …made a fresh start with his medical practice… | 在这里重新开业 |
[43:26] | …and, you know, Trudy really found her calling with that whole wax-sculpture thing. | 杜蒂发现自己雕蜡的才华 |
[43:31] | It was her dream to do something really incredible here. | 开一家蜡像馆成了她的梦想 |
[43:34] | And then she had a couple kids, picket fence. | 后来她生了两个小孩 |
[43:36] | – What’s horrible about that? – Yeah. | – 那怎么会是场悲剧? – 是啊 |
[43:38] | Trudy got a cyst in her brain. She just started rotting away. | 她长了脑瘤 病得很重 |
[43:42] | Couldn’t work no more, and she went crazy. | 没办法创作 于是就发疯 |
[43:44] | Things got so bad that Doc Sinclair finally had to strap her to the bed. | 后来她老公得把她绑在床上 |
[43:48] | The whole town could hear her screaming. | 全镇都听得到她的尖叫声 |
[43:50] | Dr. Sinclair was so depressed that he couldn’t save her… | 辛克莱医师因为无法治愈她 而悲伤不已 |
[43:54] | – …he blew his head right off. – That’s terrible. | – 最后一枪把自己脑袋轰掉 – 真可怕 |
[43:57] | It was worse for the boys, left alone like that. | 更惨的是两个儿子就没人管 |
[43:59] | They both ended up in foster homes. | 他们都被送进孤儿院 |
[44:03] | Hey, why don’t you two hop in. | 上车吧 |
[44:05] | I’ll go get the fan belt, and I’ll give you a ride to your car. | 我拿了皮带 就送你们到你们车子那里 |
[44:08] | No, actually, we’ve got friends picking us up where the road’s washed out. | 我们请朋友到那条泥路接我们 |
[44:12] | I’ll give you a lift. Least I could do for making y’all wait. | 我让你们等这么久 就让我送吧 |
[44:15] | – Cool. – All right. | – 好吧 – 太好了 |
[44:17] | – Hey, you need to use the facilities, right? – Yeah. Thanks. | – 你说你要上厕所? – 对 谢了 |
[44:22] | – Need to use the can? – No, it’s okay. I’m fine. | – 你要上厕所吗? – 我不用 |
[44:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:36] | – So where you heading to anyway? – We’re just going to a football game. | – 你们本来要去哪里? – 去看球赛 |
[44:41] | The bathroom is right down the hall. | 厕所在走廊尽头 |
[44:43] | Let me get out of this jacket and tie, and I’ll grab your fan belt. | 我先换掉西装再去拿皮带 |
[44:47] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[45:21] | Just let me drive, bitch. He gave me the keys, man. | 让我开车 他把车钥匙给我 |
[45:24] | Yeah, because he thinks I’m the one who stole the car and crashed it. | 因为他以为车子是我偷的 而且撞毁了 |
[45:28] | Whatever. You didn’t have to cover for me, dude. | 我又没叫你替我顶罪 |
[45:30] | Your jacket’s clean, all right? Mine’s already got plenty of stains on it. | 你没有前科 我早就犯过案 |
[45:34] | One more’s not gonna make a difference. | 再犯一次也无差 |
[45:40] | Where the hell is this place? Town’s not even on the GPS. | 这鬼地方不在定位系统上面 |
[45:44] | That’s weird. | 那就怪了 |
[46:49] | (辛克莱综合诊所) | |
[48:25] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[48:28] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[48:33] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[48:36] | I’m in here! ! | 我在这里 |
[48:38] | Hello? I’m in here. | 有人吗? 我在这里面 |
[48:44] | Hey. | 喂 |
[48:48] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[48:50] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[49:52] | Come on. | 快点接 |
[49:55] | (卡莉来电) | |
[50:07] | Hey, it’s Blake. You know what to do. | 我是布雷 请留言 |
[50:09] | Guys, where the hell are you? | 你们到底在哪里? |
[50:11] | Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night? | 记得营地的卡车司机吗? |
[50:14] | I think we just ran into him. | 我们好死不死遇到他 |
[50:20] | – Where’s Wade? – Oh, he’s not out here? | – 韦德呢? – 他没出来吗? |
[50:25] | Guess he’s still in the bathroom, then. I got the fan belt. | 他还在厕所吧 我拿到风扇皮带 |
[50:29] | You’re not in a hurry, are you? | 你不急着走吧? |
[50:31] | Because I wanted to load the truck up with some stuff first. | 我想先装些货上卡车 |
[50:34] | – What are you doing? – Waiting for Wade. | – 你在干嘛? – 等韦德出来 |
[50:42] | Open the damn door. | 给我开门 |
[50:44] | This is my truck. | 这是我的车 |
[50:47] | Hey, what is the matter with you? | 搞什么? |
[50:48] | If you don’t open this door, I’m gonna call the cops. | 你不开门我就报警 |
[50:51] | You’re the guy from the campsite. | 你是营地的那家伙 |
[50:58] | Wade! ! | 韦德 |
[51:01] | – What are you doing? – Wade! ! | – 你在干嘛? – 韦德! |
[51:02] | Get out of the truck. Stop it. | 快下车 住手 |
[51:05] | I’m just trying to help you. Give me the keys. Hey. Hey. | 我只想帮忙 车钥匙拿来 |
[51:08] | Stop it, or I’m calling the cops. | 不然我报警了 |
[52:21] | So… | 嗯… |
[52:23] | …you think Carly and Wade are gonna stay together… | 卡莉搬到纽约 |
[52:25] | …when she moves to New York? | 会跟韦德分手吗? |
[52:27] | Because she be looking at me sometimes like… | 她有时候会对我抛媚眼… |
[52:30] | – Dalton, it ain’t happening. – What? What do you mean? | – 道顿 别做梦了 – 你是什么意思? |
[52:32] | And even if it was happening… | 就算有 你也别想梦想 |
[52:35] | …it ain’t happening. Nothing personal. | 那是不可能的事 |
[52:37] | Why? You like me better than Wade, right? | 你不是比较喜欢我吗? |
[52:40] | Wade’s not so bad. | 韦德的人还不错 |
[52:45] | Yeah, I like Wade too. | 我也蛮喜欢他的 |
[56:01] | Help. Please, somebody. | 救命啊 求求你们 |
[56:04] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[56:06] | Please help me. | 帮帮忙 |
[56:08] | No. | 不! |
[56:38] | What? What? | 怎么回事? |
[56:52] | (暂停服务) | |
[57:43] | I’m sorry, Mama. These people just have no respect. | 对不起 妈妈 这些人都不尊敬你 |
[59:03] | Help! Help, please! ! | 救命啊 |
[59:05] | Will you help, please? ! Over here! ! | 救命! 我在这里! |
[59:08] | Help me! ! | 救救我! |
[59:11] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[59:25] | – ls this it? – Yeah. | – 就是这里吗? – 对 |
[59:29] | Well, should we drive through it, you think? | 我们要开过去吗? |
[59:31] | – Through all that? – I don’t know. I could do it. | – 你要开过去? – 我猜应该可以吧 |
[59:41] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[59:46] | Put me down! No. | 把我放下来 不要 |
[59:51] | No. | 求求你 |
[1:00:13] | Let me go! ! | 放我走 |
[1:00:27] | Please. | 求求你… |
[1:00:40] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:00:44] | Carly? Wade? Hello? | 卡莉? 韦德? |
[1:00:47] | Dalton! ! | 道顿! |
[1:00:52] | All right. Listen. | 给我听好 |
[1:00:53] | One word, and this is going through your throat. Yeah? | 你敢再大叫我就割断你喉咙 |
[1:01:00] | Man, there’s music playing, but I don’t think anyone’s here. | 音乐很大声 不过没有人 |
[1:01:04] | No one’s here. | 这里没有人 |
[1:01:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:01:09] | To that grocery store we passed. I’m thirsty. | 去杂货店呀 我口渴 |
[1:01:12] | Well, what about your sister and Wade, man? | 那你妹跟韦德呢? |
[1:01:15] | Maybe they’re at the store. | 搞不好他们也在店里 |
[1:01:19] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:01:21] | I don’t know. We came all this way. | 我们大老远跑来 |
[1:01:23] | – You don’t think we should look for them? – Check it. I’m gonna go this way. | – 不先去找他们? – 好啦 我找这边 |
[1:01:27] | Go that way. We don’t find them, meet here, go back to the road. | 你找那边 找不到就回去那条路 |
[1:01:30] | – Cool? – Okay. | – 行吗? – 好吧 |
[1:01:45] | Yo, paying customer. | 喂 人客来啰 |
[1:01:49] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:02:11] | – Don’t move. – Now what are you do… ? | – 别动 – 你想干… |
[1:02:14] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[1:02:18] | Just stay still. | 别乱动 |
[1:02:23] | It’s a shame we have to close that pretty mouth of yours. | 可惜我得黏住你的嘴巴 |
[1:02:28] | Especially with the way those lips curve. | 你的翘嘴唇真好看 |
[1:03:22] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:03:24] | I’m looking for my sister and her boyfriend. | 我在找我妹跟她男友 |
[1:03:27] | They were looking for a fan belt or something. | 他们在找风扇皮带 |
[1:03:31] | I don’t think I’ve seen them. | 我没看到他们 |
[1:03:33] | This is the only gas station in town, right? | 这是镇上唯一的加油站 |
[1:03:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, then they were definitely here. | 他们一定来过这里 |
[1:03:44] | I just told you, I didn’t see them. | 我说过 我没看到他们 |
[1:03:47] | Does somebody else work here? | 这儿有别的员工吗? |
[1:03:49] | No, I own the station. And I would’ve seen them. | 没 他们来过我一定会看到 |
[1:03:52] | Well, I was just here a few minutes ago, and you didn’t see me. | 我刚才来过你也没看到我 |
[1:03:57] | – You weren’t even here. – Sorry. Can’t help you. | – 你根本就不在 – 抱歉 我帮不上忙 |
[1:04:09] | – What was that? – Nothing. That was just my dog. | – 那是什么声音? – 是我的狗 |
[1:04:15] | Actually, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:04:16] | My brother Vincent was down here for a while. He could’ve helped your sister out. | 我老弟文生也许看到你老妹 |
[1:04:21] | They could be up at the house. | 他们也许都在我家 |
[1:04:28] | – No, my friend went that way earlier. – Really? | – 我朋友去那边找他们 – 真的吗? |
[1:04:32] | Well, maybe he ran into my brother up there, then. | 也许他碰到我老弟 |
[1:04:51] | – Wanna head up to the house? – Yeah, whatever. | – 跟我一起去吧 – 好啊 |
[1:05:11] | So, what’s your sister look like anyway? | 你老妹长什么样子? |
[1:05:17] | Nick! Nick, help me! ! | 尼克 救救我! |
[1:05:25] | Please help me! I’m down here! ! | 快来救我 我在下面 |
[1:05:56] | – Nick! – Carly! ! | – 尼克! – 卡莉! |
[1:05:58] | I’m downstairs! ! | 我在地下室 |
[1:06:02] | – Thank God. – Jesus. | – 谢天谢地 – 天啊 |
[1:06:06] | Okay. I’m here. I got you. | 我来了 我来救你 |
[1:06:12] | – Okay. – Here. | – 好了 – 这边 |
[1:06:14] | Watch my finger. Watch my finger. | 小心我的手指 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:06:18] | He did this to you? | 这是他干的好事? |
[1:06:27] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[1:06:32] | – Where is he? – I locked him out. | – 他在哪里? – 我把他锁在外面 |
[1:06:35] | – Where the hell’s Wade? – I don’t know. He went into the house. | – 韦德呢? – 不知道 他去了他家 |
[1:06:39] | This place is a freak show. | 这地方超变态的 |
[1:06:54] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[1:06:58] | Hello? Anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[1:07:01] | Carly, Wade. | 卡莉! 韦德! |
[1:07:04] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[1:07:10] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[1:07:15] | This is a weird place. | 这地方超诡异的 |
[1:07:20] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[1:07:23] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗? |
[1:07:27] | Carly? Carly? | 卡莉? 卡莉? |
[1:07:29] | Wade, what the hell are you doing, bro? Everyone’s waiting for you at the campsite. | 韦德? 你在干嘛? 大家都在营地等你们 |
[1:07:38] | Wade? | 韦德? |
[1:07:45] | Holy shit, man. | 我的天 |
[1:07:48] | Hold tight, man. Hold tight. I’m gonna get you out of this. | 撑着点 我会救你 |
[1:07:55] | All right, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:08:02] | All right, all right. What happened to you, man? | 你到底发生什么事? |
[1:08:07] | Holy… | 我的… |
[1:08:26] | Hold on. Just hold on. | 住手 住手 |
[1:08:43] | No, no, don’t… | 不! |
[1:09:07] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[1:09:17] | All right, stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[1:09:29] | All right. Car’s by the road. Damn it, Dalton’s got the keys. | 车子停在泥路旁 该死 车钥匙在道顿那儿 |
[1:09:35] | Dalton. | 道顿 |
[1:09:38] | We gotta call the cops. | 我们得报警 |
[1:09:45] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:09:47] | Hey, where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢? |
[1:09:51] | It might be in the truck up near the house. | 应该在靠近他家的卡车上 |
[1:09:53] | What about Wade? I think he has him too. | 韦德呢? 我想他也抓到他了 |
[1:09:56] | – What if he turns him to wax? – What do you mean, wax? | – 韦德也许被他变成蜡像了 – 什么意思? |
[1:09:58] | You don’t get it. They’re all wax, everyone. | 你还不懂 每个人都被他做成蜡像 |
[1:10:04] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[1:10:08] | There was a woman in here. | 那房子里有个女人 |
[1:10:10] | She was alive. She pulled the curtain back. | 她是活人 她有拉窗帘偷瞄 |
[1:10:38] | The whole town is rigged. | 全镇的居民都是蜡像 |
[1:10:40] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:10:48] | You’re saying that that’s a real person… | 你是说蜡像底下… |
[1:10:53] | – …underneath? – Yes. | – 都是活人? – 对 |
[1:10:54] | At the church, they were all like that. | 教堂的人都是这样 |
[1:10:57] | At least 20 more. | 至少有二十几个人 |
[1:11:08] | (新留言) | |
[1:11:13] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:11:42] | Shit. | 好耶 |
[1:12:06] | Come here, sexy. | 过来 辣妹 |
[1:12:16] | Baby, we need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[1:12:19] | – I really need to talk to you. – What’s up with the music? | – 我要跟你好好谈谈 – 音乐怎么停下来了? |
[1:12:23] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:12:26] | I’m not sure, and I don’t wanna freak you out… | 我还不确定 我也不想吓你 |
[1:12:29] | – Wait, hold on. – I need to tell you this. | – 等一下 我马上回来 – 我得跟你说 |
[1:12:31] | – I’m just gonna go handle the music. – No, let me just tell you… | – 我去放音乐 – 你先让我说完 |
[1:12:34] | Blake. | 布雷 |
[1:12:35] | Goddamn it. I need to talk to you for a minute. | 可恶 我要跟你谈正事 |
[1:12:38] | Blake! ! | 布雷! |
[1:12:49] | Guys, where the hell are you? | 大伙儿 你们在哪里? |
[1:12:51] | Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night? | 记得营地的卡车司机吗? |
[1:12:54] | I think we just ran into him. | 我们好死不死遇到他 |
[1:12:56] | – Where’s Wade? – He’s still in the bathroom, then. | – 韦德呢? – 他还在厕所吧 |
[1:12:59] | – What are you doing? – Waiting for Wade. | – 你在干嘛? – 我在等韦德 |
[1:13:02] | This is my truck. | 那是我的卡车 |
[1:13:04] | You’re the guy from the campsite. | 你是营地的卡车司机 |
[1:13:27] | Blake? | 布雷? |
[1:13:34] | Blake? | 布雷? |
[1:13:46] | No! ! | 不! |
[1:17:54] | – He said he had a brother, right? – Yeah. | – 他说他有个弟弟 – 对 |
[1:17:57] | Vincent. | 文生 |
[1:17:59] | At the house of wax, he did all the sculptures. | 蜡像馆的蜡像都是他做的 |
[1:18:01] | He’s gotta be the one that does the wax. | 一定是他动手浇蜡 |
[1:18:04] | – What if he’s around here somewhere? – Yeah. | – 也许他就在这里 – 是啊 |
[1:18:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:18:10] | Nick, what are you doing? You gotta be careful. | 你在干嘛? 你要小心点 |
[1:18:13] | I am being careful. | 我是很小心 |
[1:18:23] | No, no, no. It’ll make too much noise. | 不要 这样会太大声 |
[1:18:26] | Why do you have to be so damn stubborn? He will find us. | 别这么固执 他会找到我们 |
[1:18:29] | Yeah, chances are he will anyway. | 就是要让他找到我们 |
[1:18:31] | At least with this, he might not wanna find us. | 有这玩意他就会倒大楣 |
[1:18:39] | That’s about right. | 这才像话嘛 |
[1:18:44] | (欢迎参观杜蒂蜡像小镇) | |
[1:18:51] | Go, Carly. Run! ! | 卡莉 快跑 |
[1:18:59] | (姐妹情仇) | |
[1:19:44] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你们在这里 |
[1:21:02] | Nick! ! | 尼克! |
[1:21:19] | Edwin, you certainly can play, can ‘t you? | 艾德温 你真会弹钢琴 |
[1:21:21] | And you certainly can sing. | 你也真会唱歌 |
[1:21:56] | Empty shells. | 空弹壳 |
[1:22:01] | Check him for ammo. | 看他身上有没有子弹 |
[1:22:23] | There’s nothing in his pockets. | 口袋里什么都没有 |
[1:22:27] | Give me this. | 把枪给我 |
[1:22:33] | Nick, let’s get out of here. | 咱们快离开吧 |
[1:22:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:43] | (安柏拉斯小姐) | |
[1:22:45] | – ls there anybody left alive in this town? – What about this Vincent guy? | – 这镇上还有活人吗? – 文生那家伙呢? |
[1:22:49] | Who knows if there even is a Vincent. We gotta get out of this place. | 谁晓得他存不存在? 我们得赶快离开 |
[1:22:53] | Look, what about Wade and Dalton? We can’t just leave them behind. | 我们不能丢下韦德跟道顿 |
[1:22:58] | – You said your cell phone’s in the truck? – Yeah. | – 你说你的手机在卡车上 – 对 |
[1:23:02] | All right, this is what we’re gonna do. | 那我们就这么办 |
[1:23:04] | I’m gonna go to the truck and get your phone, and see if I can get help. | 我去卡车上打手机报警 |
[1:23:08] | – You go back to the road. Paige and Blake… – No way. No. | – 你回去营地找佩姬跟布雷… – 不行 |
[1:23:11] | – I’m not leaving you. – Why do you have to be so… | – 我不能丢下你 – 你为什么要这么… |
[1:23:15] | …damn stubborn? | 固执? |
[1:23:21] | Okay. We stick together, nothing’s gonna happen to us. | 好 我们一起行动就不会有事 |
[1:23:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:23:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:23:34] | That way. | 在那里 |
[1:23:38] | – It’s under the front seat. – Nice parking job. | – 在前座底下 – 你还真会停车 |
[1:23:55] | It’s not in there. | 找不到 |
[1:24:01] | Wade and Dalton. | 韦德跟道顿 |
[1:24:03] | Wade went in there and never came out. | 韦德进去了就没出来 |
[1:24:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:24:09] | We’ll go in quick, one pass. | 我们进去快速找一遍 |
[1:24:11] | If we can’t find them, we have to get the hell out of here. | 找不到就赶快逃命 |
[1:24:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:24:19] | Let’s try the back. | 从后面进去 |
[1:24:37] | Stay close. | 跟紧一点 |
[1:25:46] | Dalton? | 道顿? |
[1:25:49] | Wade? | 韦德? |
[1:25:54] | Nick. Nick, there’s guns. | 尼克 这里有枪 |
[1:26:19] | It’s bolted to the wall. | 被锁在墙上了 |
[1:26:23] | There’s gotta be a key around here somewhere. | 这儿一定有钥匙 |
[1:26:45] | (本地夫妇产下连体婴) | |
[1:26:48] | (父亲动手术将连体婴分开) | |
[1:28:11] | Fuck! ! | 他妈的 |
[1:29:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:51] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:29:56] | I told him not to do that. | 我叫他不要自己出去 |
[1:30:01] | Hey, you don’t ever leave here without me. | 你明明知道不能一个人出去 |
[1:30:04] | You know better than that. Don’t be so stupid. | 你怎么这么笨? |
[1:30:07] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有毛病吗? |
[1:30:15] | Don’t. | 别碰我 |
[1:30:17] | I said, don’t. Get. | 我叫你别碰 快滚 |
[1:30:20] | Get. | 滚! |
[1:30:21] | Fucking freak. | 臭怪胎 |
[1:30:50] | Hey, the town’s looking real good. | 小镇看起来很棒 |
[1:30:54] | We almost finished what Mama started. Those two are good. | 妈妈的杰作就快完成了 这两个货色很棒 |
[1:30:58] | They’ll fit perfect. | 真是金童玉女 |
[1:31:01] | What’d I tell you, huh? | 我就说吧 |
[1:31:03] | Isn’t your work more real now? | 你的作品真是栩栩如生 |
[1:31:06] | Ma would be proud. | 妈妈一定会很骄傲 |
[1:31:08] | Yeah, she’d be real proud. | 她一定会以你为傲 |
[1:31:11] | She always said that your talent would make up for what God took away from you. | 她总是说上帝给你特别的才能 |
[1:31:18] | Now, there’s two more. | 还有两个要解决 |
[1:31:20] | We still got a lot of work to do. | 咱们有很多活儿要干 |
[1:32:05] | It’s okay, it’s okay. All right. | 没事 没事 |
[1:32:16] | I saw Paige and Blake’s bodies. They’re dead. | 我看到佩姬跟布雷的尸体 |
[1:32:20] | We gotta go. Now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[1:32:36] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:32:44] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[1:32:47] | There’s gotta be a light here somewhere. | 这里一定有灯 |
[1:32:56] | (营业中) | |
[1:33:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:33:49] | Dalton. | 道顿 |
[1:33:57] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:34:25] | I’ll get you out of there. | 我救你出来 |
[1:34:30] | No. | 不要 |
[1:34:33] | No. Nick. | 不 尼克 |
[1:34:36] | Nick, please. | 尼克 求求你 |
[1:34:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:54] | That’s Vincent. | 文生来了 |
[1:35:23] | Come on, Carly. Move it. Move it! ! | 卡莉 快点 |
[1:35:39] | Nick, let’s get out of here. Hurry! ! | 我们赶快逃出去吧 |
[1:35:50] | Come on. Come this way. | 来 走这里 |
[1:35:58] | (文生) | |
[1:35:59] | (小包) | |
[1:36:04] | No. Oh, my God. Wade. | 不 天啊 韦德 |
[1:36:07] | – Come on. – No. | – 来吧 – 不 |
[1:36:11] | You sick fuck! ! | 你这个变态狂! |
[1:37:13] | – You’re finished. – No. | – 你死定了 – 不 |
[1:38:13] | Carly, behind you! ! | 卡莉 小心后面 |
[1:38:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:38:27] | Get up. Please. | 站起来 求求你 |
[1:38:38] | Run! Go, Carly! Run! ! | 快逃啊 卡莉! 快跑! |
[1:38:43] | Hey, Vincent. | 文生 |
[1:38:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:38:49] | Vincent. | 文生 |
[1:38:52] | I swear to God, if you hurt her…. | 你敢伤害她 我绝不饶你 |
[1:38:58] | Vincent! ! | 文生! |
[1:40:13] | No. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 住手 听我说 |
[1:40:15] | I heard you talking. You don’t need to do this. | 我听到你被欺负 你不必听他的 |
[1:40:18] | You didn’t have to listen to your brother. I saw Bo’s scars. And the highchairs. | 你不必听你哥的话 小包有伤疤 他从小就疯了 |
[1:40:23] | No! ! | 不! |
[1:40:26] | You’re not a freak! ! | 你不是怪胎 |
[1:40:28] | He was! ! | 他才是! |
[1:40:53] | You don’t need to do this. Please. | 你不必伤害我们 |
[1:40:56] | You’re an artist. Bo was lying to you. | 你是个艺术家 小包骗你 |
[1:40:59] | He used you. Do you really think that your mother would have wanted you to do this? | 他利用你 你真以为你妈要你这么做吗? |
[1:41:04] | Please don’t kill me! ! | 求求你别杀我 |
[1:41:08] | Motherfucker! ! | 浑蛋! |
[1:41:27] | Oh, shit. | 天哪 |
[1:41:32] | Carly! ! | 卡莉! |
[1:41:38] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:41:53] | Carly, do it! Do it now! ! | 快动手 快杀了他 |
[1:42:14] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:42:15] | – Nick, get up! – Yeah. | – 尼克 站起来 – 好 |
[1:42:30] | – We’re almost there! – Oh, God! ! | – 就快到了 – 天哪 |
[1:42:32] | How do we get out? | 要怎么逃出去? |
[1:42:46] | – Watch out! – Get back. | – 小心 – 退后 |
[1:42:53] | Nick. The wall. | 尼克 墙壁 |
[1:42:56] | Dig! ! | 用力挖 |
[1:43:04] | Faster! Faster! ! | 快点! 快点! |
[1:43:10] | Dig! ! | 快挖! |
[1:43:12] | Come on, Carly. Faster! ! | 快一点 |
[1:43:18] | Go, go! Come on. Come on. | 快走… |
[1:43:33] | Oh, God! ! | 天啊 |
[1:44:35] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
[1:44:38] | It’s over 70 and counting right now. | 尸体数量已经超过七十人 并还在持续上升中 |
[1:44:50] | Hey, that’s my friend’s camera. | 那是我朋友的摄影机 |
[1:44:52] | Hey, that’s my friend’s camera. | 那是我朋友的摄影机 |
[1:44:55] | Sorry, son. That’s evidence. | 抱歉 这是物证 |
[1:44:58] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧? |
[1:45:01] | Well, don’t worry. We’ll get you to the hospital. | 放心 我们会送你们到医院 |
[1:45:04] | How could no one have known about all of this? | 怎么会没有人知道这件事? |
[1:45:07] | Truth is, this town’s hard as hell to get to. | 老实说 这小镇很封闭 |
[1:45:10] | It’s been abandoned 1 0 years, ever since that sugar mill shut down. | 十年前糖厂倒了以后就被废弃 |
[1:45:13] | Hell, it ain’t even on the map anymore. | 地图上根本找不到这小镇 |
[1:45:16] | We found all those cars in that old factory. | 我们在旧厂房发现很多车子 |
[1:45:18] | Those Sinclair boys pulled people off the interstate for years. | 辛氏兄弟这些年来不断害人 |
[1:45:21] | If it wasn’t for all the smoke from the fire, we wouldn’t have even known. | 要不是起火冒烟 我们也不知道 |
[1:45:27] | Excuse me, sir. Louis wants to talk to you. | 对不起 路易在找你 |
[1:45:29] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:45:59] | Maybe there’s some good memories on this. | 应该会有一些美好的回忆在这里面 |
[1:46:02] | You took it? | 你偷拿来的? |
[1:46:04] | It just felt wrong leaving it behind. | 不应该留下来给警方 |
[1:46:07] | You know? | 你懂吧? |
[1:46:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:46:12] | We’re okay. | 我们都没事了 |
[1:46:16] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[1:46:18] | – Yeah, Dave? – Ran the Sinclair family through CDIC. | – 是 大伟 – 我查了辛克莱一家的资料 |
[1:46:23] | Trudy and the doctor didn ‘t have two sons. | 杜蒂不只生了两个儿子 |
[1:46:25] | They had three. | 他们一共有三个小孩 |