英文名称:Antebellum
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Em? Darlin’? | 小艾 亲爱的 |
[04:56] | Get. | 走 |
[06:23] | Kill me. Kill me. | 杀了我 杀了我 |
[06:39] | Now, don’t you worry, girl. | 别担心 姑娘 |
[06:43] | I will accommodate you. | 我会宽恕你的 |
[07:04] | No! | 不 |
[08:46] | I often ponder the depths of your loyalty. | 我经常思考你有多忠诚 |
[08:51] | Prove me wrong. | 证明我错了 |
[08:56] | Say your name, girl. | 说你叫什么 丫头 |
[09:01] | Say your name. | 说你叫什么名字 |
[09:22] | It brings me no joy to do this. | 这么做不会让我感到愉快 |
[09:32] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[09:34] | You will speak only when I instruct you to speak. | 我叫你说话时你才能开口 |
[09:40] | I am responsible for you now, and I will tame your savage ways. | 现在你归我管 我会驯服你的野蛮习性 |
[09:47] | – Now, get up. Come on. – No, no! | -起来 快点 -不 不 |
[09:54] | Say your name, girl. | 说你叫什么 丫头 |
[09:59] | Comply! | 说啊 |
[10:04] | You’ve given me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[10:17] | Now, please stand up for me. | 麻烦你站起来 |
[10:19] | No, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[10:22] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[10:27] | Your friends are dead because of you. | 你的朋友们是被你害死的 |
[10:30] | You know that, right? | 你心里清楚 对吧 |
[10:33] | Try to escape again, | 你再试图逃走 |
[10:34] | I’ll drag you to the burn shed myself. | 我就亲自把你拖进焚烧棚 |
[10:55] | Now, let’s try this again. | 好了 我们再来一遍 |
[11:02] | Say your name, girl. | 说你叫什么 丫头 |
[11:06] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[11:09] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[11:10] | Say your name with pride and conviction! | 语气要自豪和坚定 |
[11:15] | Eden. My name is Eden. | 伊登 我叫伊登 |
[11:22] | That’s good, Eden. Real good. | 很好 伊登 非常好 |
[11:27] | Everything will be all right now, and, uh, | 你会没事的 还有 |
[11:32] | you can stop that cryin’. | 别哭了 |
[11:51] | Maybe I can get away for supper tomorrow. | 明天我也许可以赶回来吃晚饭 |
[11:54] | You can make us a chicken. | 你可以煮鸡肉给我们吃 |
[13:27] | Y’all seem easily distracted. | 你们似乎很容易分心 |
[13:32] | Why don’t we break up this monotony and get y’all focused? | 不如打破这种单调 帮你们集中注意力 |
[13:37] | Go on, sing us somethin’. | 来 唱首歌听听 |
[13:41] | Perhaps one of those old negro tunes. | 唱首黑人老调子吧 |
[13:56] | We need to move. These fuckers is crazy. | 我们得抓紧 这些人都疯了 |
[14:09] | Next time, I won’t be so generous. | 下次我可不会这么仁慈 |
[14:15] | Back to work. All of you! | 都给我继续干活 |
[14:18] | Let the sound of Confederate victory bring joy to your labor. | 让南方军胜利的炮声给你们的劳动带来欢乐 |
[15:05] | Milk, chicken. | 牛奶 鸡肉 |
[15:07] | We must try again. | 我们必须再试一次 |
[15:14] | – Get down. Get down! – Get off there. Come on. | -下来 下来 -快下车 |
[15:17] | – Get off the wagon. – Move! Get out of here! | -快下车 -动作快点 快滚 |
[15:21] | What you lookin’ at? Line up. Come on! | 看什么看 站成一排 快点 |
[15:24] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[15:26] | Line up! Get over there. | 站成一排 过来这边 |
[15:30] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[15:32] | Get your ass down here, girl! | 给我过来 丫头 |
[15:39] | Separate yourself. Turn. | 站开一点 转身 |
[15:48] | Look at her hair. | 瞧她的头发 |
[15:51] | Quite a beauty. | 真是个美人 |
[15:54] | Shall we name her, child? | 要给她起名字吗 孩子 |
[15:56] | Let’s name her Julia. | 就叫她茱莉娅吧 |
[16:00] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:05] | Those are worker hands. | 这是劳动者的双手 |
[16:08] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[16:17] | Well, | 好了 |
[16:19] | welcome home, one and all. | 欢迎你们回家 |
[16:23] | Now, listen up! All of you. | 都给我听好了 |
[16:30] | This here is a reformer plantation | 这里是一个改良种植园 |
[16:33] | commandeered by the Ninth Infantry | 被十三州南方联盟军 |
[16:36] | of the Confederate Army of the 13 States. | 第九步兵团征用 |
[16:41] | Wherever you were before, | 不管你们之前在哪里 |
[16:45] | whatever small freedoms you might have enjoyed, | 是否曾经有过些许自由 |
[16:51] | I’m here to tell you that’s over. | 现在我告诉你们 都结束了 |
[16:54] | I don’t tolerate any back talk whatsoever from inferiors. | 我绝不容许下人顶嘴 |
[17:00] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[17:02] | on this plantation, | 在这个种植园里 |
[17:05] | you will only speak when given permission to do so. | 你们得到允许才能开口说话 |
[17:11] | That means | 那意味着 |
[17:14] | absolutely no talking among yourselves | 你们之间不准交谈 |
[17:18] | unless one of the white folk on property… | 除非在场的白人 |
[17:22] | …gives you permission to do so. | 准许你们这么做 |
[17:28] | If you do… | 如果你们偷偷交谈 |
[17:32] | We will know about it. | 我们会知道的 |
[17:36] | Over here, you will find your cabins. | 你们住的小屋在这边 |
[17:39] | You will also be given instructions by one of the overseers | 监工也会吩咐你们 |
[17:42] | as to your daily duties, | 每天的工作内容 |
[17:44] | which ought to be followed obediently | 你们应该乖乖听话 |
[17:49] | and with a smile. | 并且面带笑容 |
[17:54] | Here, we whistle while we work. | 在这里 我们边干活边吹口哨 |
[17:57] | Ain’t that right, Eli? | 对吧 伊莱 |
[18:01] | Raise the flag, Corporal. | 升旗 下士 |
[18:02] | The General will be home this evening. | 将军傍晚会回来 |
[18:05] | You’re dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[18:07] | Get. | 走 |
[18:09] | Go on. Walk, now. | 走啊 快点 |
[18:11] | Get on. Let’s go, move. | 往前走 快走 |
[18:15] | – What is this? – Quiet! | -这是要干什么 -别出声 |
[18:17] | Go, now! | 快走 |
[18:20] | You started early. | 这么早就开始喝了 |
[19:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:03] | How many… | 多少… |
[20:07] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[20:14] | You’re from Virginia, right? | 你来自弗吉尼亚州 对吧 |
[20:21] | I’m from North Carolina. | 我来自北卡罗来纳州 |
[20:28] | Look, I can’t do this. | 听着 我做不到 |
[20:31] | Whatever you’re doin’, | 不管你要做什么 |
[20:33] | I can’t do it. | 我都做不到 |
[20:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:37] | Wherever you came from before here, | 无论你来这里前是哪里人 |
[20:39] | – you need to forget about it. – Mmm-mmm. | -你都得忘了你的家乡 -不 |
[20:42] | That is not possible for me. | 那对我来说不可能 |
[20:47] | What are we doin’? | 我们要做什么 |
[20:51] | What is the plan? | 到底有什么计划 |
[20:55] | You think I haven’t tried? | 你以为我没尝试过吗 |
[21:11] | We must choose our moment wisely. | 我们必须谨慎选择时机 |
[21:17] | But until then, | 但在那之前 |
[21:19] | we keep our heads down and our mouths shut. | 我们保持低调 嘴巴闭牢 |
[21:24] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[21:31] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[21:36] | And I know that you are my only way out of here. | 我也知道只有你能帮我逃出去 |
[21:51] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[22:06] | I need you to listen to me. | 你给我听好 |
[22:09] | You have to keep quiet. | 你一定要保持沉默 |
[22:11] | These white people will kill you. | 这些白人会杀了你的 |
[22:13] | Oh, you think being quiet is being strong, huh? | 你认为沉默就是坚强 对吗 |
[22:19] | What has that ever gotten us? | 这给我们带来过什么好处 |
[22:30] | You ain’t no leader. | 你不是领导者 |
[22:34] | You’re just a talker. | 你只会说空话 |
[22:36] | Ain’t that right, huh? | 我说得对吗 |
[22:40] | You… | 你… |
[22:43] | What, you just a coward nigger slave with a brand and no backbone? | 你只是个懦弱的黑奴吗 有烙印 没骨气 |
[22:53] | Blood and soil. Blood and soil. Blood and soil. | 血与土 血与土 血与土 |
[23:45] | As you were. | 你们继续吧 |
[23:48] | First, | 首先 |
[23:50] | I want to congratulate you | 我想祝贺各位 |
[23:52] | on our defeat of the Yanks at Milliken’s. | 在米利肯一役中战胜了北方军 |
[23:57] | This is what victory looks like! | 这就是胜利的模样 |
[24:07] | We got those blue-bellied bastards on their heels, | 我们紧咬着那群北方佬 |
[24:11] | Washington in our sights. | 华盛顿近在眼前 |
[24:15] | But we must never relent. | 但我们绝不能松懈 |
[24:23] | We are descendants of the gods | 我们是诸神的后代 |
[24:26] | and we will fight with the same immeasurable courage and vigor. | 必须带着同样无穷的勇气与气势战斗 |
[24:33] | We will sacrifice our blood | 我们不惧牺牲 |
[24:36] | and fertilize this soil of our homeland. | 只为捍卫故乡的土地 |
[24:40] | This is the only hope we have | 这是我们保住传统 |
[24:43] | of retaining our heritage, our way of life. | 保持生活方式的唯一希望 |
[24:52] | This land was always ours. | 这片土地从来都属于我们 |
[24:56] | It is our rightful inheritance. | 理应由我们继承 |
[25:01] | And, rest assured, our nationalist state | 各位放心 我们的民族主义国家 |
[25:04] | will not be stolen from us by these traitors to America. | 绝不会被这些叛国贼偷走 |
[25:12] | I have faith in this because I have faith in you. | 我对此有信心 因为我对你们有信心 |
[25:18] | You all are the future. | 你们就是未来 |
[25:21] | And it is you | 你们 |
[25:23] | who will lead us all to the ultimate victory. | 也将带领我们走向最终胜利 |
[25:30] | But for tonight, let us put away our troubles. | 但今晚 让我们暂且放下烦恼 |
[25:35] | Drink and be merry. You’ve earned it. All of you. | 痛快畅饮 这是你们所有人应得的 |
[25:40] | And, by the way, | 还有 |
[25:43] | these sapphires are here to fulfill your every need, | 这些蓝宝石美人会满足你们所有的需求 |
[25:49] | whatever those needs may be. | 无论是哪方面的需求 |
[25:56] | Faith! Family! Folk! | 信念 家庭 同胞 |
[25:57] | Faith! Family! Folk! | 信念 家庭 同胞 |
[26:05] | As you were. | 你们继续 |
[26:13] | So, which one of these girls do you like? | 你看中哪个黑人女孩 |
[26:15] | – What? – Which one of these girls do you like? | -什么 -你看中哪个黑人女孩 |
[26:25] | Hey, angel. | 美人 |
[26:27] | Yeah, you. | 对 就是你 |
[26:30] | Come here. I don’t bite. | 过来 我不咬人的 |
[26:33] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[26:42] | My compadre here was just telling me he thinks you’re real pretty. | 我这位哥们刚跟我说 他觉得你很美 |
[26:46] | No, man. no. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[26:48] | What, you don’t think she’s pretty? | 怎么 你觉得她不美吗 |
[26:51] | No, I mean… | 没有 我的意思是… |
[26:54] | Yeah, of course I do. | 我当然觉得她很美 |
[26:56] | Well, then. She ain’t gonna say no | 那不就得了 她反正是不会拒绝的 |
[27:02] | Talk to her. | 跟她聊聊 |
[27:05] | You’re in charge here. | 这里你说了算 |
[27:18] | I, um… | 我… |
[27:20] | Well, I… | 我… |
[27:22] | Oh, just… fuck’s sake. | 我看不下去了 |
[27:24] | He will meet you at your cabin immediately | 他会在晚餐结束后 |
[27:26] | following dinner service. | 立刻去你的小屋找你 |
[27:28] | You’re dismissed as of this moment. | 你可以先走了 |
[27:32] | Now, go and prepare for your corporal. | 去为你的下士做准备吧 |
[27:37] | What’s that, girl? | 你该说什么 |
[27:41] | Yes, | 是 |
[27:43] | sir. | 长官 |
[27:45] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[27:52] | Go on, now. Go. | 快去吧 |
[28:01] | Well, you enjoy, all right? | 你好好享受 好吗 |
[28:04] | I’m going around back to the whipping post. | 我要到后面的鞭刑柱那儿了 |
[28:27] | If I may? | 我能说话吗 |
[28:30] | I never got your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[28:33] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[28:36] | It’s Daniel. | 我叫丹尼尔 |
[28:38] | Well, thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[28:43] | For earlier. | 之前的事 |
[28:46] | You said that I was pretty. | 你说你觉得我很美 |
[28:52] | Of course you are. Anyone can see that. | 你本来就很美啊 大家都会这么觉得 |
[29:00] | It’s, um… | 只是… |
[29:02] | It’s just been such a long time since any man has been nice to me. | 只是很久都没有男人对我这么好过了 |
[29:09] | I appreciate the compliment is all. | 我很感谢你的夸奖 |
[29:18] | How’d you get to be so sweet? | 你怎么能这么贴心呢 |
[29:26] | Look, you don’t… | 你不用… |
[29:29] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用非得做的 |
[29:32] | I can tell that you’re special. | 我能看出来你很特别 |
[29:37] | You’re not like the others. Those monsters. | 你不像那些人 他们都是禽兽 |
[29:50] | Why’d you speak to me? | 你为什么要和我说话 |
[29:56] | You mean, when your friend called me over before? | 你是说你朋友当时叫我过来的时候吗 |
[29:58] | No. Why’d you speak to me when I entered the room just now? | 不 为什么刚才我一进门你就和我说话 |
[30:09] | I just thought we should have a proper introduction. | 我想着我们应该正式认识一下 |
[30:14] | You have a short memory, then. | 那你记性不太好 |
[30:17] | You heard commander Jasper. | 你知道贾斯帕指挥官是怎么说的 |
[30:19] | You speak only when given permission to do so. | 只有得到允许 你才能说话 |
[30:22] | – Is that not right? – Yes, sir. | -我说得对吗 -是 长官 |
[30:25] | I mean, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[30:26] | No. It’s “sir”! | 不 叫我长官 |
[30:33] | You don’t know shit! You don’t know shit! | 你屁都不懂 屁都不懂 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | I’m as much a confederate as any man here. | 我和这里的所有人一样 是个联盟军 |
[30:42] | Because I don’t wanna sleep with no filthy fucking mongrel | 我不愿意和你这种肮脏的杂种狗上床 |
[30:45] | instead of my own kind, that don’t make me no… | 只有我的同类才配 但那不代表我就… |
[30:49] | I’m… I’m a patriot! You understand me? | 我是爱国分子 你听懂了吗 |
[30:53] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[30:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:58] | You’re lucky I don’t tell Jasper. | 算你走运 我不会告发给贾斯帕 |
[31:00] | You better make him believe I had my way with you | 你要是还知道好歹的话 最好让他相信 |
[31:02] | if you know what’s good for you. | 我跟你做过了 |
[31:03] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[31:04] | Get off of me. | 松手 |
[31:40] | Well, you’re forgiven your tardiness, this time. | 你这次拖拉我就不算帐了 |
[31:44] | Don’t make it a habit, or the stocks will be waitin’. | 不要养成这种习惯 不然等着被上枷锁 |
[32:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:07] | Please… | 求你了… |
[32:10] | I know. Be patient. | 我懂 有耐心一点 |
[32:13] | Just keep goin’. We have to keep goin’. | 坚持 我们得坚持住 |
[32:21] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[32:22] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[32:34] | No! | 不 |
[32:37] | – Oh, no! no! – It’s okay. | -不要 -会好的 |
[32:38] | It’s not okay! | 一点都不好 |
[32:52] | Cracker! | 白鬼 |
[32:56] | The fuck you just say, boy? | 你刚说什么 小子 |
[33:03] | Oh, I’m gonna be right back for you. | 我等下就来收拾你 |
[33:06] | Hyah. | 驾 |
[33:08] | What the fuck is the issue? | 又他妈什么事 |
[33:10] | She’s sick, sir. | 她病了 长官 |
[33:12] | Oh, no… | 不… |
[33:14] | Go on. go get yourself cleaned up. | 快去 去把自己收拾干净 |
[33:16] | May I go with her? | 我能陪她去吗 |
[33:18] | She can handle herself. Get back to work. | 她一个人能行 你回去干你的活 |
[33:20] | Sir… | 长官… |
[33:25] | Fine. go clean her up, get back here. | 好吧 去帮她收拾干净 然后就回来 |
[33:43] | Take hold of him. | 拉住马 |
[33:46] | It’s okay, boy. | 没事的 马儿 |
[33:54] | Now… | 好了 |
[33:59] | What was that you were sayin’, | 你刚才说了什么来着 |
[34:04] | Boy? | 小子 |
[34:14] | You missing your woman? | 你是想你的女人了吗 |
[34:20] | Give me an excuse. | 给我个理由 |
[34:23] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[34:28] | No. | 不说是吧 |
[34:32] | Why, that reminds me, the shed needs cleanin’. | 我正好想起来 棚屋需要打扫了 |
[34:37] | Too many foolish negroes with rebellious hearts. | 里面有太多想要反抗的愚蠢黑鬼 |
[34:44] | Yeah. Go get that cleaned up, boy. | 没错 去打扫吧 小子 |
[34:48] | That should stop you flappin’ them gums. | 你就不会啰嗦废话了 |
[34:56] | Yes, | 是 |
[34:59] | sir. | 长官 |
[35:01] | Yes, sir. | 说得没错 |
[35:05] | Go on, get. | 去吧 |
[35:14] | Cracker-ass cracker. | 该死的白鬼 |
[37:55] | Sweet dreams, Eden. | 好梦 伊登 |
[38:35] | Good morning, Steph. | 早上好 斯黛芬 |
[38:37] | Good morning, V. | 早上好 小维 |
[38:38] | Just making sure you’re ready for your flight. | 就是确认一下你有没有准备好去机场 |
[38:40] | Skype is at 8:45, and the car will be there at 9:00. | 8点45有视频会议 车会在9点来接你 |
[38:42] | – Shit. Okay. All right. – Okay. | -该死 好 我知道了 -好的 |
[38:45] | – Thanks, Steph. Bye. – Safe travels. | -谢了 斯黛芬 拜 -注意安全 |
[38:53] | Another bad dream? | 又做噩梦了吗 |
[38:55] | No. I’m… I’m okay. | 没有 我没事 |
[39:00] | Babe? Can you please do me a favor? | 老公 能麻烦你帮我个忙吗 |
[39:04] | Anything. | 尽管说 |
[39:06] | Can you get Ken Ken dressed for me today? | 今天你能替我去给小肯换衣服吗 |
[39:08] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[39:11] | My first meeting is right here in Georgetown | 我第一场会就在乔治城这里开 |
[39:14] | and it got pushed to 11:00 anyway, so… | 而且还推迟到上午11点了 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:18] | I don’t know. | 怎么办 |
[39:20] | I’m not gonna even be dressed before 9:00. | 9点我可能连衣服都没换好 |
[39:24] | – I got you. I got you. – Thank you, babe. | -有我在 有我在 -谢谢你 老公 |
[39:29] | But would it be the worst thing in the world | 但如果你没赶上飞机 |
[39:33] | if you didn’t make it? | 也未必是全世界最糟糕的事吧 |
[39:39] | Not today. not today. | 今天不行 今天不行 |
[39:43] | There she is. | 来了呀 |
[39:44] | My favorite girl. | 我最喜欢的小女孩 |
[39:48] | – Guess what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[39:49] | Daddy is gonna get you dressed for school today. | 爸爸今天负责给你换衣服上学 |
[39:53] | I know exactly what I want to wear. | 我知道我要穿什么了 |
[39:56] | You do? | 是吗 |
[39:58] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[39:59] | – I’m comin’, girl. – She said “hurry,” daddy. | -马上 女儿 -她叫你快点 孩子她爸 |
[40:00] | – I’m hurryin’… I’m hurryin’. – Hurry up. | -我马上就来 -快点 |
[40:02] | You’re gonna pull my arm off. | 你快把我手扯断了 |
[40:05] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[40:07] | What you wearin’ today? | 你今天打算穿什么 |
[40:32] | Well, look at you two. | 瞧瞧你们两个 |
[40:34] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[40:36] | Mommy loves that dress. | 妈妈可喜欢你这条裙子了 |
[40:39] | Excellent choice, baby. | 你真会选 宝贝 |
[40:41] | Yeah, she picked it. | 她亲手选的 |
[40:42] | – Hi, babe. – You stay trendin’. | -你好啊 老公 -你上热搜了 |
[40:46] | Paused it for you. | 我帮你暂停了 |
[40:48] | I understand you think you are defending | 我明白你以为自己是在为 |
[40:52] | the plight of the black man. | 黑人[男性]的困境辩护 |
[40:53] | I guess, in your case, the black woman. | 在你的情况中 应该说是黑人女性 |
[40:56] | But we are doing a disservice to the argument, | 但这样做对争辩不利 |
[40:59] | much less your people… | 更不用说对你们群体… |
[41:00] | by conflating race with basic common sense. | 把种族问题和基本常识混为一谈 |
[41:05] | I would say this. | 我想说的是 |
[41:07] | The disenfranchisement of black people in America is by design, | 美国的黑人群体被剥夺选举权被有意 |
[41:11] | written into the actual DNA of this country. | 刻在了这个国家的骨子里 |
[41:13] | Your argument, however flawed | 尽管你的观点有漏洞 |
[41:16] | has been successfully promoted | 但通过不断重复 |
[41:17] | and propagated through repetition. | 已经成功达到宣传作用 |
[41:19] | We hear it over and over again. | 我们听了太多遍了 |
[41:22] | But I’m here to tell you | 但我来是要告诉你 |
[41:23] | That this vicious cycle of inequity will soon be broken. | 这种不平等的恶性循环很快会被瓦解 |
[41:29] | – Boom! – Boom! | -嘣 -嘣 |
[41:30] | – Boom! – Boom! | -嘣 -嘣 |
[41:33] | Mommy, why was that man so angry? | 妈妈 那个人为什么这么生气 |
[41:36] | Oh, baby, that is a really great question. | 宝贝 这真是个好问题 |
[41:45] | Sometimes what looks like anger | 有时看起来像是愤怒 |
[41:49] | is really just fear. | 其实只是害怕 |
[41:52] | Things are not always what they appear to be, baby. | 有些事并不是表面看起来的那样 宝贝 |
[41:55] | Does that make sense? | 明白吗 |
[41:58] | Do you remember when Vanessa was bullying you at school? | 还记得那时凡妮莎在学校霸凌你吗 |
[42:02] | She was pickin’ on you? | 她一直欺负你 |
[42:04] | And mommy had to come up there. | 妈妈不得不去学校 |
[42:05] | Because vanessa thought that you were gonna come in class | 因为凡妮莎认为你会去学校 |
[42:08] | and take all of her toys away. | 抢走她所有的玩具 |
[42:11] | And now you two are like best friends. | 而现在你们变成了最好的朋友 |
[42:15] | So, are you two friends yet? | 那你们两个是朋友了吗 |
[42:22] | Not yet, baby. | 还不是 宝贝 |
[42:24] | Mommy’s working on it. | 妈妈正在努力 |
[42:40] | 哥伦比亚大学 维罗妮卡·亨利 美国宪政史博士 | |
[42:57] | Pancake? | 吃煎饼吗 |
[42:58] | Pancake? On a Tuesday? | 煎饼 在周二工作日 |
[43:01] | What is the special occasion? | 有什么特别要庆祝的吗 |
[43:03] | Well, I was informed it was pancakes or nothing, | 有人告知我 除了煎饼什么都不吃 |
[43:06] | so, you know, we gotta pick our battles. | 所以我们就听她的 不跟她一般见识 |
[43:09] | Um, question, are we vegan this week? | 问一下 我们这周吃素吗 |
[43:12] | Babe, the struggle is real. | 老公 环保抗争是来真的 |
[43:16] | Got it. so, one non-vegan pancake coming up. | 明白 非素食煎饼马上出炉 |
[43:21] | Babe, no. I cannot. | 老公 不行 我能吃 |
[43:34] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白吗 |
[43:36] | Yes. Dr. Henley. | 是我 亨利博士 |
[43:39] | Hi. And please call me Veronica. | 你好 请叫我维罗妮卡 |
[43:43] | How are you this morning? | 你今天早上还好吗 |
[43:44] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[43:46] | That lipstick just looks lovely on you. | 你用这个唇彩很好看 |
[43:51] | It suits your skin tone. | 很衬你的肤色 |
[43:54] | I don’t think I could pull it off. | 我觉得我就驾驭不了 |
[43:58] | So, do you have any questions for me? | 你有什么问题想问我吗 |
[44:01] | How did you come across my work? | 你是怎么发现我的作品的 |
[44:02] | Oh, I saw you on one of those legacy media networks. | 我在一个传统电视台的节目里见过你 |
[44:06] | I believe it was a roundtable discussion about inclusion. | 应该是一场关于”包容”的圆桌讨论 |
[44:12] | You were so articulate. | 你思路清晰 口齿伶俐 |
[44:13] | It must have been a ratings bonanza. | 那期节目收视率一定很高 |
[44:17] | Those particular segments do garner a lot of attention. | 那些片段的确受到了众多关注 |
[44:21] | I don’t mean to be curt, | 抱歉 这可能有些失礼 |
[44:22] | But do you have any questions around the book? | 但你有任何关于这本书的问题吗 |
[44:25] | Oh. your book. | 对哦 你的书 |
[44:30] | Yes, I believe you mentioned it on that show that you were on. | 对 你好像在那个节目里提到了这本书 |
[44:34] | As a matter of fact, I know you mentioned it. | 事实上 我知道你提到了这本书 |
[44:38] | ’cause I thought it was rather odd | 因为我觉得那相当奇怪 |
[44:39] | that you chose that moment to be peddlin’ your wares. | 你居然会选择那个时刻来推销你的商品 |
[44:44] | Well, actually, that particular segment | 实际上 那些片段 |
[44:47] | focused on the Lack of Inclusion. | 就是在讨论”缺乏包容” |
[44:50] | And that is exactly what my book highlights. | 这正是我的书所强调的内容 |
[44:53] | Intersectionality of race, class, and gender. | 种族 阶级和性别的多元交织性 |
[44:58] | I wrote Shedding the Coping Persona as a road map to revolution | 我的《摆脱人格面具》是为历史上边缘化群体 |
[45:04] | for historically marginalized people. | 所写的革命路线图 |
[45:07] | Maybe I didn’t catch this earlier, | 也许我之前没听到 |
[45:08] | but who did you say you were with again? | 你刚说你是哪个单位的 |
[45:10] | I didn’t mention it. | 我没说 |
[45:12] | I’m a bit of a talent scout. | 我算是个人才发掘者 |
[45:15] | So, you’re a headhunter. That makes sense. | 所以你是个猎头 这就说得通了 |
[45:18] | I’m a headhunter. | 我是猎头 |
[45:24] | Exactly that. | 说得太对了 |
[45:28] | Now, is that Kennedi? | 那是肯妮迪吗 |
[45:30] | Will you move the camera over? Oh. she’s so cute. | 你能把摄像头转过去吗 她太可爱了 |
[45:34] | She’ll make a perfect little companion for my daughter. | 她会是我女儿的好玩伴 |
[45:37] | I see a playdate in our future. | 她们未来一定会约在一起玩的 |
[45:40] | As my assistant mentioned earlier, | 我的助理之前说过了 |
[45:41] | I am short on time this morning. | 我今天早很赶时间 |
[45:43] | Oh, no problem. I didn’t mean to trigger you none. | 没问题 我不是故意惹你不快 |
[45:46] | You have fun at your summit, and I’ll see you soon. | 祝你参加峰会顺利 我们很快会见面的 |
[45:48] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[45:54] | – Who was that? – Oh, baby. | -那是谁 -宝贝 |
[45:57] | It’s nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[45:59] | Don’t worry about that woman, okay? | 别担心那个女人 好吗 |
[46:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:04] | That’s my car. | 接我的车到了 |
[46:05] | I can’t even imagine what y’all are about to get into. | 我都无法想象你们会遭遇什么状况 |
[46:07] | – Obviously. – Mommy, wait. | -显而易见了 -妈妈 等等 |
[46:10] | – I’ll call you. I love you. – I almost forgot. | -我会给你打电话的 我爱你 -我差点忘了 |
[46:11] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[46:12] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[46:15] | This is for mommy? | 这是给妈妈的吗 |
[46:18] | Ken Ken, I’m putting this with all my important work. | 小肯 我会把这个和我所有重要文件放一起 |
[46:22] | When you look in the sky and you see that big airplane, | 当你看向天空 看到那架大飞机 |
[46:27] | you’ll know that’s mommy, comin’ home to you. | 你就知道那是妈妈回家来陪你了 |
[46:31] | – That’s a big head. – Daddy. Come on. | -这脑袋可真大 -孩子她爸 拜托 |
[46:32] | It’s not that big. | 也没多大吧 |
[46:35] | And I’m gonna hang it on my wall in my hotel. | 我会把这个挂在我酒店房间的墙上 |
[46:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:40] | – Daddy. – Yes? | -孩子她爸 -什么事 |
[46:41] | Twenty minutes of screen time. | 只能看20分钟电视 |
[46:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:43] | – I need you to be strong. – We got you. | -你要坚强一点 -放心吧 |
[46:45] | Be good. | 要好好的 |
[46:47] | Mommy loves you. Come here. Come here. Kiss me. | 妈妈爱你 过来 快来 亲亲我 |
[46:52] | Give mommy all the kisses. | 好好亲亲妈妈 |
[46:54] | One minute. | 只剩一分钟了 |
[46:55] | I’ll be back, baby. I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 宝贝 我会回来的 |
[46:56] | – Okay, okay. I love you, baby. – Bye. Love you, babe. | -好的 爱你 亲爱的 -再见 爱你 亲爱的 |
[46:58] | – All right. – All right, be safe. | -走了 -一路平安 |
[46:59] | I love you. I’ll be back, baby. | 我爱你 我会回来的 宝贝 |
[47:00] | Love you more, mommy. | 我更爱你 妈妈 |
[47:42] | Okay. Release. | 好了 下来吧 |
[47:46] | And as we begin to gather our thoughts for the day, | 我们开始整理今天的思绪 |
[47:50] | I want you to focus on bringing positivity and light | 我希望你能积极阳光地面对 |
[47:54] | to each and every situation you may face today. | 你今天可能遇到的所有情形 |
[47:58] | Visualize yourself | 想象你自己 |
[48:00] | addressing any obstacles you might face | 解决你可能遇到的任何困难 |
[48:03] | with the same determination, | 用你今天在练习中表现出的 |
[48:05] | and focus that you brought to your practice today. | 同样的决心和专注 |
[48:09] | See yourself emerging successful | 想象你自己在另一边 |
[48:12] | and victorious on the other side. | 获得了成功和胜利 |
[48:17] | Namaste. | 合十 |
[48:19] | Namaste. | 合十 |
[48:21] | V! V, girl, I got some tea. | 小维 小维 姐们 我买了茶 |
[48:23] | You better open this door and let me come and spill it. | 你赶紧开门 让我进来洒到地上 |
[48:27] | Positivity and light, right? | 积极阳光地面对 对吗 |
[48:31] | – V! – I’m coming! | -小维 -来了 |
[48:32] | No, no. Faster! | 不 不行 再快点 |
[48:35] | I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 我来了 |
[48:40] | – Hey. How are you? – Hey, babes! | -你好吗 -你好 亲爱的 |
[48:43] | – Good mornting. – Good mornting. | -早上好 -早上 |
[48:45] | – How is the number one relationship specialist… – True. | -世界头号恋爱专家… -没错 |
[48:49] | in the world doing this mornting, doll? | 今天早上过得怎么样 |
[48:50] | Well, you know… Ooh, it’s hot. Just flourishing. | 你知道的 太热了 蒸蒸日上 |
[48:54] | You know, being amazing and fantastic as per usual. | 像平常一样 美丽又迷人 |
[48:56] | – You’re looking sharp. Yes. – You know how I do. Thank you. | -你看起来是很漂亮 -你知道的 谢谢夸奖 |
[48:58] | Oh, hello. Why is it so goddamn hot in here? | 你好啊 这里怎么这么热 |
[49:02] | I’m trying to create my own version of Bikram. | 我正试着创造我独有的高温瑜伽 |
[49:05] | You know I need all the balance I can get. | 你知道我需要尽量保持平衡 |
[49:08] | Well, speaking of balance, I saw you balance | 说起平衡 我昨晚在电视上看到你 |
[49:10] | and tag that ass last night on TV, girl. | 手撕那个混蛋了 |
[49:14] | You got him all the way together. | 你整场都把他吃得死死的 |
[49:16] | – Bye. – Bye. Thank you. | -再见 -再见 谢谢 |
[49:21] | Okay. Before we get down to it, | 好了 在我们开始聊正事之前 |
[49:23] | how is my favorite little human in the world, | 我在这世界上最喜欢的小孩 |
[49:25] | Miss Kennedi? | 肯妮迪小姐还好吗 |
[49:26] | She’s great. She’s doing good. Yesterday was tough, though. | 她很好 挺好的 但昨晚很不舍 |
[49:31] | It was tough. I just… ugh. | 不舍得跟她分开 我就是… |
[49:34] | It breaks my heart every time I have to leave her. | 每次我不得不离开她都让我心碎 |
[49:37] | Ken Ken. | 小肯 |
[49:38] | I just feel like I’m not doing enough. | 我觉得我做得还不够 |
[49:40] | It’s like when I’m at home, I’m not working enough. | 就像当我在家时 我工作不够努力 |
[49:43] | When I’m working, I’m not home enough. | 当我工作时 我在家的时间又不够多 |
[49:45] | I’m not mom enough. I’m not wife enough. | 我是个不够称职的妈妈和妻子 |
[49:49] | Okay, you listen to me now. Okay? | 好了 现在听我说 好吗 |
[49:51] | Yes, you’re a superwoman, but you’re also a human woman. Okay? | 对 你是女超人 但你也是普通女人 |
[49:56] | And you are doing awesome. | 你已经做得非常棒了 |
[49:58] | And Miss Kennedi, | 而肯妮迪小姐 |
[49:59] | or as the world will one day refer to her, | 或者说未来世人口中的 |
[50:01] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[50:03] | is living her best life thanks to you, okay? | 正过着最好的生活 这都归功于你 知道吗 |
[50:05] | So be nicer to yourself, please. | 所以请对你自己好一点 |
[50:08] | – Thank you. I love you. – Mmm-hmm. I love you, too. | -谢谢 爱你 -不用谢 我也爱你 |
[50:12] | Now… | 好了 |
[50:13] | So, Camille’s hostility ass, right? | 说正事 卡米尔敌意超强的 对吧 |
[50:16] | – You, girl… – Oh, girl. | -跟你说 -姐妹 |
[50:17] | – Camille was in the… – Babe, I can’t. I can’t. | -卡米尔就在… -亲爱的 我不能 不能 |
[50:19] | I… you know I usually would, | 你知道通常我会愿意跟你聊 |
[50:21] | but I have to get to this walk-through. | 但我必须开始排练了 |
[50:22] | I’m already runnin’ behind. | 我已经进度落后了 |
[50:23] | No, I get it. you’re too good for it today. | 不 我明白 你今天人太好 聊不了八卦 |
[50:26] | No, I get it. You tryin’ to namaste in a peaceful space. | 我真的明白 你正试着保持平静 |
[50:30] | And I’m about to ruin that, so let me just see myself out. | 但会被我破坏 所以我就识相走人啦 |
[50:33] | You’re welcome for this free coffee. | 请随意享用这杯免费咖啡 |
[50:36] | I paid $74.93 for that. | 我买它可是花了74.93元 |
[50:38] | – No, you did not. – I will cash app you. | -才不可能 -我会把收款码发给你 |
[50:40] | – Stop. All right. – I will. I will. I will. | -别说了 好了 -我真的会哦 |
[50:43] | All right. And I wanna remind you to be good to yourself, okay? | 好了 别忘了 对自己好一点 好吗 |
[50:48] | – Be kind to yourself. – All right. | -对自己友善一点 -好的 |
[50:48] | – Be kind to my friend. – I will. | -对我的朋友友善一点 -我会的 |
[50:49] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[50:51] | All right, I’ll see you downstairs. bye. | 好了 我们楼下见 再见 |
[51:02] | Girl. | 姐们 |
[51:05] | Ms. Henley? | 亨利太太 |
[51:08] | – Yes? – Delivery. | -是我 -送快递 |
[51:13] | The front desk didn’t even call. | 前台都没有打电话通知 |
[51:16] | Who are these from? | 是谁送的 |
[51:57] | – V! – oh, my god. | -小维 -我的天啊 |
[52:00] | Sarah Bee! | 萨拉·碧 |
[52:01] | I’m so sorry. I did not mean to scare you. | 真抱歉 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[52:03] | It’s okay. I have just been so jumpy this morning. | 没事 我今天早上都很神经质 |
[52:06] | I guess it’s travel or something. | 可能是因为舟车劳顿吧 |
[52:07] | Okay, I love you, but I have to run to my panel | 我爱你 但我得去开讨论会了 |
[52:10] | “The Exorcism of the Unconscious Past.” | “驱除未知的过去” |
[52:13] | “The past is never dead.” | “过去永不消失” |
[52:16] | “It’s not even past.” | “甚至从未过去” |
[52:19] | You know, my nana used to say, | 我奶奶曾经说过 |
[52:21] | “Our ancestors haunt our dreams | “我们的祖先会惊扰我们的梦境 |
[52:23] | “to see themselves forward.” | 来看看他们的未来” |
[52:25] | The unresolved past can certainly wreak havoc on the present. | 未解决的过去 一定会让现下支离破碎 |
[52:28] | Listen, have an amazing panel. You’re gonna be incredible. | 听着 好好开会 你会表现得很好 |
[52:31] | – I’ll see you later, girl. – I’ll see you tonight, babe. | -一会儿见 -今晚见 亲爱的 |
[52:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[52:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[52:38] | Can I please make a reservation at Stefano’s tonight? | 我想预订今晚在斯特凡诺餐厅的位子 |
[52:42] | Concierge. | 这里是前台 |
[52:45] | Of course. Working on it as we speak. | 当然了 已经在处理了 |
[52:51] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[52:53] | May I make a reservation for three at Stefano’s? | 我能预订斯特凡诺餐厅的三人桌吗 |
[52:57] | Let’s say around 7:30. | 大概7点半左右 |
[52:58] | And I’m in the Jefferson Suite. | 我就住杰斐逊总统套房 |
[53:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[53:04] | God bless. | 上帝保佑你 |
[53:21] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[53:23] | Puddin’, I left my key in the room. Do you mind? | 亲 我把钥匙落在房间里了 能帮我开门吗 |
[55:22] | You know, I learned very quickly | 我很快就发现 |
[55:24] | that black people, black women in particular, | 黑人 尤其是黑人女性 |
[55:29] | we’re expected to be seen, not heard. | 我们只能被看见 不能发声 |
[55:33] | Or we risk being perceived as threatening to the patriarchy. | 否则人们就会觉得我们对父权制社会有威胁 |
[55:37] | 维罗妮卡·亨利博士 社会学家 活动家 《纽约时报》畅销书《摆脱人格面具》作者 | |
[55:38] | Or, god forbid, | 或者 |
[55:40] | we continue to get branded as the “angry black woman.” | 我们再被打上”愤怒的黑人女性”这个烙印 |
[55:45] | Yes. | 说得好 |
[55:47] | So, the coping persona has been this mode of survival | 所以这伪装出来的人格是一代代受压迫的人民 |
[55:51] | for generations of oppressed people. | 谋求生存的保护色 |
[55:54] | What I also learned through those experiences | 我在这些经历中还感悟到了一点 |
[55:56] | is within our authenticity lies our real power. | 就是真实的自我中蕴含着我们真正的力量 |
[56:01] | Yes. | 说得好 |
[56:02] | And that’s even in those environments, | 而且即使是在那样的环境中 |
[56:05] | which by design, | 那样被规范的环境中 |
[56:07] | demand our complete and total assimilation. | 他们还要求我们被完全地同化 |
[56:14] | To the patriarchy, we’ve been practically invisible. | 在父权制社会中 我们其实一直是被忽视的 |
[56:18] | But their arrogance is their greatest vulnerability. | 但他们的傲慢就是他们最大的弱点 |
[56:24] | And our greatest opportunity. | 也是我们最大的机会 |
[56:27] | Yes. | 说得好 |
[56:32] | And it brings me to a quote | 这让我想到一句名言 |
[56:34] | by Assata Shakur. | 是阿萨塔·莎库尔说过的 |
[56:38] | “The only thing that we have to lose | “我们唯一需要抛弃的 |
[56:42] | “are our chains.” | 就是我们的枷锁” |
[56:47] | Liberation over assimilation. | 要自由 不要同化 |
[56:52] | They’re stuck in the past. | 他们囿于过去 |
[56:55] | – We are the future. – Yes. | -我们才是未来 -说得好 |
[56:58] | Our time is now. | 现在就是我们的时代 |
[57:00] | It’s now. | 就是现在 |
[57:01] | Right now. | 此时此刻 |
[57:09] | Just a reminder, you can pick up | 我提个醒 大家可以 |
[57:11] | shedding the coping persona on your way out. | 在出口购买《摆脱人格面具》 |
[57:14] | Twenty percent goes to HBCU schools | 收入的五分之一将捐给各地的传统黑人大学 |
[57:17] | including Louisiana’s own | 包括我们路易斯安娜州本地的 |
[57:20] | Dillard and Southern Universities. | 迪拉德大学以及南方的大学 |
[57:29] | The way that you talked to them, the nuance, | 你对观众演讲时气度之泰然 措词之精准 |
[57:32] | and there’s a specificity that I just can’t… | 还有一种特质 我就是形容不出… |
[57:34] | Oh, my god. That was fantastic. | 天啊 演讲真是太棒了 |
[57:37] | So sorry. That was really great, you know. | 真抱歉 刚刚讲得真好 |
[57:39] | I really enjoyed my session, | 我很享受我的讨论会 |
[57:40] | but I’m really glad I stayed for that. | 但幸好我留下来听你演讲了 |
[57:42] | – Wasn’t that fantastic? – It was. | -是不是很精彩 -是的 |
[57:43] | – Camille, this is… – I’m sorry, did I interrupt? | -卡米尔 那个… -抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 |
[57:45] | – No… – I’m gonna continue to. | -没… -我要打扰到底了 |
[57:46] | I really have to steal her. Sorry to be abrupt. | 我要把她抢走了 抱歉我这么无礼 |
[57:49] | – I’ll call you. – Okay. Thank you again. | -我再打给你 -好的 非常感谢 |
[57:50] | I’m just gonna finish up work and get back to… | 我把工作干完后就回… |
[57:52] | – Thank you, love. – Great. bye. | -谢谢 爱你 -好极了 再见 |
[57:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[57:56] | Girl, I could feel her angling in | 姐们 我能感觉到 |
[57:58] | on our dinner tonight. And no, thank you. | 她想加入我们今晚的晚餐 打住 |
[58:00] | She needs to go sit down some place. | 她自己找个地方坐吧 |
[58:02] | Plus, we could use a break from academia. | 再说 我们也需要暂时逃离学术界喘口气 |
[58:05] | And also, how often do I get my V? | 而且 我多久才能见一次我的小维呢 |
[58:08] | Twice a year? | 一年两次 |
[58:10] | – Maybe three times a year. – I know, I know, I know. | -或许一年三次 -我懂 我懂 |
[58:11] | Okay, I need you all to myself tonight. Okay? | 我需要你今晚专心地陪我 好吗 |
[58:15] | No filter. Full dawn. | 畅所欲言 一醉方休 |
[58:17] | Oh, she comes with a filter? | 怎么 你平时说话还不够直接吗 |
[58:20] | Also, after dinner… | 还有 吃完饭后 |
[58:24] | Yeah. You know, when we leave dinner, it’s on. | 懂吧 我们一吃完 就开始浪 |
[58:28] | We gonna be out in these streets body rolling. | 我们要在大街上搔首弄姿 |
[58:30] | – Oh, dinner. Tonight? – Yes. | -晚餐 今晚吗 -对呀 |
[58:31] | I’m sorry, but I have a date with my king bed tonight. | 真抱歉 我今晚跟我的豪华大床有约了 |
[58:34] | I won’t be joining. | 就不跟你玩儿了 |
[58:37] | Whack. Wow. | 哎哟 扫兴 |
[58:38] | No, I have a 6:00 a.m. flight. | 我明早六点要赶飞机 |
[58:40] | I promised Ken Ken I’d take her to Katie’s birthday party. | 我答应了小肯要带她去参加凯蒂的生日派对 |
[58:43] | Okay. All right. It’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[58:46] | We will keep you abreast | 反正我们也会发消息 |
[58:47] | of all of our hoetivities via text anyhow. | 给你直播我们的撩汉全过程 |
[58:49] | Please do. I wanna know everything. | 拜托要巨细靡遗地告诉我 |
[58:52] | Girl, the hoetivity is gonna be popping tonight. | 姐们 今晚的撩汉活动会超级热闹的 |
[58:54] | Girl, meet me down here at 7:00 p.m. | 今晚七点下来跟我会合 |
[58:56] | We’ll Uber over, okay? | 我们叫车过去 好吗 |
[58:57] | At 7:00 p.m. and I have to go get dressed. | 七点啊 那我得赶紧去梳妆打扮了 |
[59:01] | Oh, speaking of getting dressed, | 说到打扮 |
[59:02] | what are you wearing tonight? | 你今晚要穿什么 |
[59:03] | Do not come down here in mom jeans, okay? | 别穿着大妈风牛仔裤就出来了好吗 |
[59:05] | I need all eyes on our table | 我们那桌得成为全餐厅焦点 |
[59:06] | ’cause I’m tryin’ to fuck tonight. | 因为老娘今晚想钓到男人打炮 |
[59:08] | You are on board for that, okay? | 你上了贼船就别想跑 懂吗 |
[59:10] | I won’t disappoint. Bye, girl. | 不会叫你失望的 再见姐们 |
[59:25] | Well, hi. Don’t you look beautiful? | 你看起来可真美 |
[59:27] | Are you going to the 49th floor, too? | 你也要去49层吗 |
[59:33] | You’ll get in trouble for talking. | 你开口说话会惹祸上身的 |
[59:36] | I’ll get… | 我… |
[59:37] | I’ll get in trouble for talking? Okay. | 我开口说话会惹祸上身吗 好吧 |
[59:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:35] | You rang, darling? | 你找我吗 亲爱的 |
[1:00:40] | Girl, I said “step it up,” not murder these hoes. | 姐们 我是让你用心点 没叫你美瞎他们的狗眼 |
[1:00:47] | Okay. Here’s a new concept. What do you think? | 听听这个新概念 你们觉得如何 |
[1:00:49] | Instead of a “fuckboy,” it’s an “inti-mate.” | 我们不找”炮友” 而是找”密友” |
[1:00:53] | Okay, I love everything about it. | 这话题我很感兴趣 |
[1:00:54] | It’s someone who’s gonna feed me ice cream | 反正是个要喂我吃冰激凌 |
[1:00:54] | 跟她母亲一样 天生的骑术冠军 | |
[1:00:56] | and knows how to soothe my childhood trauma. | 又懂得如何抚平我童年创伤的人 |
[1:00:59] | It doesn’t sound like you need to take a plan B | 听起来你跟那个男人完全不需要 |
[1:01:00] | with that guy at all. | 备选方案了 |
[1:01:02] | – An inti-mate… – I just want somebody | -密友 -我只是想要一个 |
[1:01:03] | to snuggle me at night. | 能在晚上依偎的怀抱 |
[1:01:05] | – That’s all I want. – You deserve. | -我只想要这样 -你值得 |
[1:01:06] | – Is that so much to ask? – You can call me. | -这要求很高吗 -你可以找我 |
[1:01:07] | 你在街上吗 穿得性感吗 奶子露出来了吗 | |
[1:01:07] | 对 嗯 | |
[1:01:08] | You’re a great snuggler. | 你的怀抱最温暖了 |
[1:01:09] | – I am a great snuggler. – Oh, my god. | -我确实很会抱人 -我的天 |
[1:01:14] | What are you smiling at? Who’s that? | 你在笑什么 跟谁聊呢 |
[1:01:16] | Well, you know it’s Nick. | 你明知道是尼克 |
[1:01:18] | Let’s see. Dick pics or no? | 我们看看 有没有屌照啊 |
[1:01:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:01:24] | See, here I thought marital bliss was an oxymoron. | 我还以为婚姻幸福是个自相矛盾的说法 |
[1:01:26] | Guys, I can 100% confirm that Nick is not that perfect. | 姑娘们 我百分百肯定尼克没有那么完美 |
[1:01:30] | Trust, okay? | 信任最重要 |
[1:01:33] | – But he is kind of perfect for me. – Yeah. | -但他对我来说也算完美了 -好吧 |
[1:01:35] | – Ugh. girl, she ruined it. – There it is. | -姐们 她毁了这氛围 -结束了 |
[1:01:36] | I thought there was tea coming. | 我还以为有猛料 |
[1:01:38] | I miss my babies, okay? | 我想念我的宝贝们 好吗 |
[1:01:40] | 谢谢你送的手工花 那束花很有意思 | |
[1:01:40] | I’d miss him, too. | 换做我也想他 |
[1:01:44] | I miss my baby. | 我想念我的宝贝 |
[1:01:46] | – “Oh, he’s so perfect for me.” – Please, guys. | -“他对我来说真完美” -别闹了 |
[1:01:48] | “He’s so perfect for me. | 他对我来说太完美了 |
[1:01:49] | “He’s my lobster. | 他就是我的龙虾[《老友记》梗] |
[1:01:51] | “He’s the Chandler Bing to my Monica.” | 他就是本莫妮卡的钱德勒·宾 |
[1:01:54] | “He fits perfectly in my little box.” | 他跟我的”小水箱”[私处]完美契合 |
[1:01:55] | 什么花束 我也想认领功劳 但应该是你其中一位 仰慕者送的吧 | |
[1:01:58] | “Like a puzzle piece.” | 就像对上的两块拼图 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah, no, we’re very happy for you, bitch. | 我们都为你高兴 贱人 |
[1:02:06] | – All right. Time to live in the present. – Okay, babe. | -好了 是时候及时行乐了 -好的 宝贝 |
[1:02:08] | – Yeah. – Okay, okay. | -是啊 -好 好 |
[1:02:12] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:02:14] | – Oh, my god. Okay. – Shit, are you okay? Holy… | -天呐 -妈的 你还好吗 天… |
[1:02:18] | Hi. Henley for three, please. | 你好 亨利预定的三人位 |
[1:02:21] | We have your table. Follow me. | 您的位置已经准备好了 请跟我来 |
[1:02:40] | – Enjoy your dinner. – No, no, no, no. | -祝您用餐愉快 -不不不 |
[1:02:42] | Sorry, I think what my friend is trying to say is that… | 不好意思 我朋友是想说… |
[1:02:44] | Actually, babe, I got it. | 宝贝 我能搞定 |
[1:02:46] | This table is 100% not acceptable。 | 这个位置我绝不接受 |
[1:02:48] | And I think that you know that, don’t you? | 我觉得你应该明白 对吧 |
[1:02:51] | Becky? | 贝卡 |
[1:02:52] | Listen, I’m actually not gonna go back and forth with you | 听着 我不想跟你争论 |
[1:02:55] | about exactly why this table’s unacceptable. | 我不接受这个位置的理由 |
[1:02:57] | You’re gonna seat us over there. | 你得把我们安排到那里坐 |
[1:03:00] | Thank you so much, Rebecca! | 非常感谢 瑞贝卡 |
[1:03:02] | You’re doing great! | 你做得很好 |
[1:03:05] | Yo, get your sis. The caucasity! | 姐妹们 要像白人那样厚颜无耻啊 |
[1:03:11] | – No, this is good. – Well, then you’re welcome. | -这个位置很好 -不用客气 |
[1:03:14] | – Welcome. – Hi. | -欢迎光临 -你好 |
[1:03:15] | – Wine list. Hi. – Thank you. | -这是酒单 -谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | My name is Sam. I’ ll be taking care of you this evening. | 我叫山姆 是你们今晚的服务生 |
[1:03:20] | – Will a fourth be joining you? – No, just us. | -还有其他客人吗 -没有 就我们 |
[1:03:23] | Very good. And may I start you off with a cocktail? | 很好 您要先点鸡尾酒吗 |
[1:03:26] | Actually, we will share a bottle of Champagne. | 我们想分享一瓶香槟 |
[1:03:30] | How about a nice bottle of Prosecco? | 普洛赛克怎么样 |
[1:03:33] | A bottle of Armand de Brignac, please. Thank you. | 请给我一瓶黑桃A香槟 谢谢 |
[1:03:39] | Okay, but more to the point, | 但更重要的是 |
[1:03:41] | do you have any apt prospects for the night? | 你今晚有什么打算吗 |
[1:03:45] | Booked and busy, actually. | 事实上安排得很满 |
[1:03:47] | Actually, okay, so there’s this, um… | 其实 有一个… |
[1:03:50] | Ooh, I’ve been trying to set up a meeting with this guy, Justin. | 我一直想约一个叫贾斯汀的人见面 |
[1:03:53] | Fine. Just like a dark chocolate, | 他很帅 就像块黑巧克力 |
[1:03:56] | Like a 72% cacao, you know? | 72%浓度的可可 你懂吗 |
[1:03:58] | Just… chef kiss. | 简直… 完美无缺 |
[1:04:00] | – Is he fine? – Yes, he’s fine. | -他帅吗 -非常帅 |
[1:04:02] | And he’s got a friend. | 他还有个朋友 |
[1:04:04] | – For me, a friend? – Yeah, for you. | -要介绍给我的吗 -对 给你的 |
[1:04:07] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[1:04:08] | I don’t know. That sounds sort of suspicious. | 我不确定 听起来有点可疑 |
[1:04:11] | Like, it can’t be good. | 感觉不是好事 |
[1:04:12] | I feel like you’re leading me into the snake den with this. | 我感觉你是在把我往火坑里推 |
[1:04:13] | Girl, I’m sure he’s fine. | 姐们 我觉得他一定也不错 |
[1:04:15] | – You’re sure? – Oh, my god. | -你确定吗 -我的天呐 |
[1:04:16] | – You’re sure he’s fine? – You haven’t even met him? | -你觉得他不错吗 -你没见过他吗 |
[1:04:18] | No, I haven’t met him. | 我还没见过他 |
[1:04:19] | Nope. This is exactly what is not happening. | 不 我是不可能去的 |
[1:04:21] | – I am too grown for this. – It’s not… | -我的年龄已经不适合这种事了 -这不是… |
[1:04:22] | Okay, you’re too grown. | 好吧 你太成熟了 |
[1:04:23] | No, got it. I feel blocked. | 明白了 我觉得自己被断了屌路 |
[1:04:25] | I do. and that’s okay. ‘Cause you’re grown. | 真的 但没事 因为你很成熟 |
[1:04:28] | That’s cool. It’ll just be you and me tonight. | 没事 今晚就只有你和我 |
[1:04:30] | And I will meet up with fine-ass justin some other time. | 我改天再约帅哥贾斯汀见面 |
[1:04:32] | And maybe his friend, too. | 说不定也会见见他的朋友 |
[1:04:37] | Okay. Do not look. | 好了 都别看 |
[1:04:40] | There is a guy at the bar… | 吧台那边有个男的… |
[1:04:42] | I said don’t look. | 我说了别看 |
[1:04:44] | that has been staring at us the entire night, | 他整个晚上都在盯着我们看 |
[1:04:48] | And it’s creeping me out. | 看得我发毛 |
[1:04:50] | Excuse me, ladies. Before we order entrees, | 打扰了 女士们 点主菜之前 |
[1:04:52] | I wanted to let you know that the gentleman at the bar | 我想告诉你们坐在吧台的那位先生 |
[1:04:53] | sent this drink specifically for you. | 特别为您点了这杯酒 |
[1:05:00] | Specifically for me. | 特别为我点的 |
[1:05:03] | Oh, my god. He’s coming over here. | 我的天呐 他过来了 |
[1:05:05] | And he’s coming this way. | 他是朝我走来了 |
[1:05:07] | Okay, all right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[1:05:09] | Pardon me, ladies. | 打扰一下 女士们 |
[1:05:12] | I’ve had my eye on you. | 我注意你很久了 |
[1:05:14] | I just had to come by and tell you | 我一定要过来告诉你 |
[1:05:16] | that I think you’re quite stunning. | 我觉得你美艳动人 |
[1:05:21] | Oh, thank you. Oh, gosh, I’m so flattered, thank you. | 谢谢 天呐 我很荣幸 谢谢 |
[1:05:27] | You are extremely handsome yourself. | 你长得也很帅 |
[1:05:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:31] | However, um, | 不过 |
[1:05:33] | I’d be remiss if I didn’t take the chance | 我要是不利用这个机会稍稍点评一下 |
[1:05:36] | to sort of critique your game just a little bit. | 你的示好技巧就太可惜了 |
[1:05:39] | I’m sure that you can tell, | 我相信就算坐在那 |
[1:05:40] | even from all the way over there, | 你应该也能看到 |
[1:05:41] | that we’re actually drinking champagne tonight. | 我们今晚喝的是香槟 |
[1:05:45] | I am a Champagne lady, | 我爱喝的是香槟 |
[1:05:47] | and we are Champagne ladies. | 我们都爱喝香槟 |
[1:05:51] | So, sending over a Vodka-cran, yeah, | 所以给我点伏特加蔓越莓 |
[1:05:55] | it just shows lack of appreciation | 说明你没仔细观察 |
[1:05:58] | for our situation tonight, so… | 我们今晚的情况 |
[1:06:01] | Well, what you should have done is | 你应该这么做才对 |
[1:06:03] | you should have asked our waiter, | 先问问我们的服务生 |
[1:06:04] | which, again, Champagne we’re drinking, | 我们在喝哪一款香槟 |
[1:06:07] | and sent over a second bottle of it for all of us. | 然后再点一瓶送给我们 |
[1:06:10] | And then, you make eye contact with me from across the room. | 接着你和我眉目传情 |
[1:06:16] | You eye-fuck me. | 用眼神操我 |
[1:06:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[1:06:18] | And I say all that to say, | 我说了那么多 是为了… |
[1:06:21] | oop, here’s my number. | 给你我的电话号码 |
[1:06:24] | Because this can happen. | 因为我们之间有可能 |
[1:06:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:06:33] | Why did you do him like that? | 你为什么对他说那些 |
[1:06:34] | You know why I did him like that. He needed to know. | 你知道为什么 他得明白这些 |
[1:06:37] | Okay, I’m sorry, but can we just take a second | 对不起 我们能不能暂停一下 |
[1:06:39] | to acknowledge that that guy was supernaturally fine. | 先来说说刚才那个男人帅到不像真人 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah, he was really cute. | 没错 他是很帅 |
[1:06:44] | – So? I’m cute, too. – That’s true. | -所以呢 我也很漂亮啊 -那倒是真的 |
[1:06:47] | – You are cute. – Yeah. | -你也漂亮 -就是 |
[1:06:48] | Hey, to being cute and classy. | 敬漂亮又有品味 |
[1:06:51] | – Yes. To being cute. – To being fine as fuck. | -好 敬美女们 -敬帅到冒烟 |
[1:06:55] | Well, I definitely look forward to catching up on this saga. | 我很期待听到这件事的后续 |
[1:07:00] | On a group text, in my bed. | 躺在我的床上 在群聊讨论 |
[1:07:02] | Very safe move. | 很安全 |
[1:07:03] | Wait. Although, this hotel has been so off. | 等下 不过这家酒店也太差了 |
[1:07:09] | The front desk. They didn’t clean my room. | 前台态度垃圾 也没打扫我的房间 |
[1:07:11] | So, I’m not even holding my breath for turndown service. | 所以 我完全不期待夜床服务 |
[1:07:13] | It’s probably a mess. | 可能也是一团糟 |
[1:07:15] | Really? That’s so strange. | 真的吗 那太奇怪了 |
[1:07:17] | My service has been impeccable. | 我的客房服务无可挑剔 |
[1:07:22] | I got the Uber, but I can’t believe we’re splitting up. | 我叫了车 但真不敢相信我们要分别了 |
[1:07:25] | – I know. I’m so sorry. – Oh, no, no, no. | -我知道 好遗憾 -不 不 不 |
[1:07:26] | Before we split up, we have to take a selfie. | 我们分开之前 必须自拍一张 |
[1:07:28] | – Oh, yes. – Let’s get a picture. | -没错 -来拍张照片 |
[1:07:29] | Because it did not happen if it didn’t happen… | 因为如果没留下自拍… |
[1:07:32] | – You are right about that. – …in a selfie. | -你说得没错 -就不算有聚过 |
[1:07:34] | Where’s my lipstick? | 我的口红哪去了 |
[1:07:36] | – Girl, you look fine. – Your lips look fine. | -姐们 你够漂亮了 -你口红没花 |
[1:07:38] | No, but I put it in there. | 不是 我放在包里了啊 |
[1:07:39] | – I could’ve sworn. – Come on, come on. | -我很肯定 -快来拍 快来拍 |
[1:07:39] | – Okay. – Get ready and… | -好 -预备… |
[1:07:44] | – All right, that’s it. – Tag me in that. | -好了 照好了 -在照片上标记我 |
[1:07:46] | – One-take wonders. Everything. – I love y’all. | -一次成功 完美 -我爱你们 |
[1:07:48] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:07:50] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[1:07:52] | – Love you. – I love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[1:07:54] | – I’m so proud of you. – I love you. | -真为你骄傲 -我爱你 |
[1:07:56] | – Get home safely. – I love you so much. | -安全到家 -我好爱你 |
[1:07:58] | All right. I hate I have to go. | 好了 我也不想走 |
[1:08:00] | I have to get home to my baby, though. | 但我得回家陪我的宝贝们 |
[1:08:01] | Say hi to the family. | 替我向你家人问好 |
[1:08:02] | All right. Love y’all. Watch her. | 好的 爱你们 看好她 |
[1:08:04] | – You watch yourself. – All night. | -你才看好你自己呢 -一整晚 |
[1:08:06] | – Watch her. – You’re gonna be in trouble. | -看好她 -你会惹上麻烦的 |
[1:08:09] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:08:10] | Goodbye. Is this our car? | 再见 这是我们的车吗 |
[1:08:12] | This is us. Let’s go. | 是的 上车吧 |
[1:08:19] | The Montgomery Hotel, please. I think I put it in. | 麻烦去蒙哥马利酒店 我应该输入定位了 |
[1:08:22] | And do you mind turning that down just a bit? | 还有 音乐能不能小声点 |
[1:08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:27] | 她已经在跟司机调情了 不意外 谢谢你请吃晚餐 | |
[1:08:33] | First off, that we are some 5-star ladies. | 首先 我们是五星好评美女 |
[1:08:37] | Aren’t we, sister? | 对不对 姐们 |
[1:08:38] | And I just wanted to comment | 我就想说一下 |
[1:08:40] | that you look like a 5-star gentleman. | 你看起来是个五星好评绅士 |
[1:08:42] | – Don’t touch him. – Is that too much? | -别碰他 -我太过分了吗 |
[1:08:43] | – Don’t touch him. – I know. | -别碰他 -我知道啦 |
[1:08:44] | – I wanna have five stars. – It’s too much. | -我想有五星好评 -太过火了 |
[1:08:45] | I feel like that was too much. | 我觉得我太过火了 |
[1:08:46] | I shouldn’t… e for you now. I’m so sorry, Gary. | 我不应该乱摸你的 抱歉啦 加里 |
[1:08:48] | Hey, put your… can you turn that up? | 能不能… 把音乐调大声点 |
[1:08:56] | – Hello? – Hello, Veronica? | -喂 -你好 维罗妮卡 |
[1:08:59] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[1:09:02] | Come on, Alto. | 来 低音部 |
[1:09:04] | Wait, hold on, yo, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:09:07] | This is Autumn, your Uber driver. | 我是奥特姆 你的专车司机 |
[1:09:09] | – Oh, there must be… – I’m outside of Stefano’s. | -一定是… -我现在在斯特凡诺门口 |
[1:09:11] | Yeah, there must be a mistake. I’m in my car right now. | 一定是弄错了 我已经在车上了 |
[1:09:13] | I’m outside the restaurant. | 我现在在餐厅门口 |
[1:09:14] | No, there’s a mistake. I’m here now. | 不 你弄错了 我已经上车了 |
[1:09:16] | – Okay, whatever. – Thank you. | -好吧 随便了 -谢谢 |
[1:09:17] | Ma’am, do you mind turning down the music, please? | 女士 你能把音乐关小声一点吗 拜托了 |
[1:09:24] | Hello! | 听见吗 |
[1:09:35] | Turns out, this color does look nice on me. | 事实证明 这颜色真的挺适合我 |
[1:09:41] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:09:45] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:10:50] | What do you want? It’s 3:00 a.m. | 有什么事 现在是半夜3点 |
[1:10:56] | The arrangements are already being made. | 都已经安排好了 |
[1:11:01] | Now, look, the ballot box will go our way. | 听着 选举会如我们所愿 |
[1:11:04] | The court will follow one way or another. | 法院不管怎样都会拥护的 |
[1:11:08] | It’s under control. Is there anything else? | 一切都在掌控中 还有别的事吗 |
[1:11:15] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[1:11:19] | If I see her pathetic husband on the news one more time | 如果我再看见她那个可悲的丈夫上新闻 |
[1:11:22] | parading around that little girl… | 带着那小女孩卖惨… |
[1:11:26] | Mouthy darkies are a plague. | 多嘴的黑鬼就是瘟疫 |
[1:11:29] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[1:11:32] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[1:11:34] | I said I will fucking take care of it. | 我说了 我他妈会解决的 |
[1:12:06] | Eden? | 伊登 |
[1:12:16] | Eden? | 伊登 |
[1:12:34] | They will never take you away from me. | 他们休想把你从我身边夺走 |
[1:13:44] | What’d I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[1:13:49] | What the fuck did I say? | 我他妈怎么说的 |
[1:13:55] | I told her yesterday she got one pass. | 我昨天告诉她 下不为例 |
[1:13:57] | Now she thinks she can come down to the fields | 现在她以为 她不想干活 |
[1:13:58] | whenever she goddamn pleases. | 就可以不来 |
[1:14:02] | Well, she will learn her lesson today. | 我今天会好好教训她 |
[1:14:04] | Girl, go get her. | 丫头 带她过来 |
[1:14:07] | I can head up there, sir. | 我可以去 长官 |
[1:14:11] | Who gave you permission to speak, boy? | 谁准你开口说话的 小子 |
[1:14:15] | I gave myself permission to speak. | 我准许我自己说话的 |
[1:16:02] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[1:16:07] | We go tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[1:20:46] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:20:57] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[1:21:11] | – Are you ready? – Let’s go. | -你准备好了吗 -我们走 |
[1:21:14] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:21:24] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真没想到 |
[1:21:50] | You’re killing me, man. | 你要笑死我了 |
[1:21:51] | Hey, dude, what the hell? | 哥们 这是什么 |
[1:21:58] | Hey, is this yours? | 是你的手机吗 |
[1:22:01] | No, Purcell, | 不是 珀塞尔 |
[1:22:02] | you know I know the rules, man. No cell phones. | 你知道我清楚规矩 不准带手机 |
[1:22:04] | – You fucking cuck. – No cell… what? | -你个傻逼 -不准带手… 什么 |
[1:22:07] | Don’t say my fucking name out here, Daniel! | 在这里别叫我的真名 丹尼尔 |
[1:22:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:12] | I don’t fucking want it. | 我不想拿着 |
[1:22:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:22:22] | You should have seen your face. | 你真该看看你的表情 |
[1:22:34] | Yeah, I’m mad. I mean, she’s talking to me all the time. | 我是很生气 她总是跟我说话 |
[1:22:36] | Well, no, you gotta stick up for yourself, all right? | 不 你得捍卫自己 知道吗 |
[1:22:38] | – I know. – You can’t expect every… | -我知道 -你不能指望每个… |
[1:22:39] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:22:41] | Well, it came from that direction. | 是从那个方向传来的 |
[1:23:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:23:10] | Man, you scared the shit out of me. | 我差点被你吓尿了 |
[1:23:11] | Oh, what is it? The spooks got you spooked? | 怎么了 你被鬼吓到了吗 |
[1:23:15] | It’s nothing, man. There’s no one out here this late. | 没情况 这么晚了这里一个人都没有 |
[1:23:19] | Look at that moon, though. Beautiful. | 不过你看月亮 真美 |
[1:23:23] | Yeah. Well, enjoy it, snowflake. | 是啊 你慢慢欣赏吧 真多愁善感 |
[1:23:32] | Fine, you traitor. | 行啊 你个叛徒 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah, yeah, write about it in your diary, Romeo. | 是是 在日记里哭诉吧 罗密欧 |
[1:23:59] | I need to piss, man. I’m gonna take a piss. | 我尿急 我要去撒泡尿 |
[1:24:03] | Let me get these fucking things off. | 让我脱掉这些碍事的玩意 |
[1:24:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:24:08] | You’re not supposed to say my fucking… | 你不该喊我的真… |
[1:24:14] | – Get the damn phone. – Got it. | -拿手机 -拿到了 |
[1:24:20] | Oh, shit. Listen, if I don’t make it, | 该死 听着 如果我没能逃出去 |
[1:24:25] | the world has to find out about this place. | 必须让全世界知道这地方的存在 |
[1:24:29] | It has to end tonight. | 一切都得在今晚结束 |
[1:24:32] | I know there’s service at the cabin. | 我知道小屋那边有信号 |
[1:24:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:24:49] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:24:52] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[1:24:56] | What’s your emergency? | 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[1:24:58] | My name is Veronica Henley. | 我叫维罗妮卡·亨利 |
[1:25:02] | I have been kidnapped. There are so many of us here. | 我被绑架了 这里有很多人跟我一样 |
[1:25:06] | We’re on some sort of plantation. | 我们在某个种植园里 |
[1:25:07] | I’m sorry, ma’am, you’re breaking up. | 抱歉 女士 你信号不好 |
[1:25:08] | – I need you to send help right now. – Did you say “plantation”? | -立刻派人来救我们 -你是说”种植园”吗 |
[1:25:09] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:25:24] | We need his face to unlock this phone. | 我们需要用他的脸解锁电话 |
[1:25:29] | That’s the only way we can send our location. | 只有这样才能把我们的定位发出去 |
[1:25:39] | I got you. | 我协助你 |
[1:27:31] | No fuckin’ loyalty! | 毫无忠诚可言 |
[1:27:39] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[1:27:42] | My name is Veronica! | 我叫维罗妮卡 |
[1:28:03] | Open your eyes, motherfucker. | 睁开眼睛 混蛋 |
[1:28:06] | I said, open your motherfuckin’ eyes! | 我叫你睁开眼睛 |
[1:28:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:28:28] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:28:30] | V? V! | 小维 小维 |
[1:28:33] | I’m okay. I’m alive. | 我没事 我还活着 |
[1:28:35] | V, no. no, no, no. Tell me exactly where you are. | 小维 不不 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[1:28:38] | I don’t know, but I’m getting out. | 我不知道 但我会逃出去 |
[1:28:40] | Oh, my god. Everyone has been searching for you. | 天呐 所有人都在找你 |
[1:28:43] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不能详聊 |
[1:28:45] | I need you to call the police, | 你得报警 |
[1:28:46] | – Now. I’m gonna send you a pin. – Wait. | -立刻报警 我发定位给你 -等等 |
[1:28:48] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:28:50] | Okay, okay, V. No. Baby. No, stay with me. | 好的 小维 宝贝 不 别挂电话 |
[1:28:53] | I love… Hello? | 我爱你… 喂 |
[1:29:05] | Come on. No. no, no, no. | 快啊 不 不要 |
[1:29:35] | Professor. | 教授 |
[1:29:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:26] | This doesn’t end here. | 这一切不会在这里结束 |
[1:31:32] | We’re nowhere | 我们来去无踪 |
[1:31:36] | and everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[1:31:50] | What the fuck are you doin’ out of your cabin? | 你怎么不在小屋里待着 |
[1:31:51] | It’s the general, sir. He’s hurt. | 是将军 长官 他受伤了 |
[1:31:52] | – Please come quick. – Wait. | -快来 -等等 |
[1:31:54] | – Come quick. He’s hurt. – God! | -快来 他受伤了 -天呐 |
[1:31:56] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[1:31:57] | Jesus Christ. Senator? | 老天 参议员 |
[1:31:59] | Senator Denton! Sir? | 丹顿参议员 先生 |
[1:32:04] | Eden! Hey! Eden? | 伊登 伊登 |
[1:32:07] | Eden, open this door! | 伊登 开门 |
[1:32:12] | Please, open the fuckin’ door. | 求你 快开门 |
[1:32:14] | Open the door. Jesus fuckin’… | 开门 妈的 |
[1:32:17] | Eden, open this fuckin’ door right now! | 伊登 立刻给我开门 |
[1:32:19] | Open the door! No, Veronica! | 开门 不 维罗妮卡 |
[1:32:22] | Veronica, Veronica, listen to me. | 维罗妮卡 维罗妮卡 听我说 |
[1:32:23] | Please. Veronica! | 求你了 维罗妮卡 |
[1:32:26] | What the fuck is she doing? Open that fuckin’ door! | 她在干什么 快开门 |
[1:32:30] | No! Get it off! | 不 快灭火 |
[1:33:00] | The hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:33:01] | Go on, mount up! Let’s go! | 快 上马 去追 |
[1:33:08] | Get, girl! get! | 跑啊 好女孩 快跑 |
[1:33:29] | Get, girl! | 快跑 |
[1:33:44] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[1:33:55] | Get, girl! | 快跑 好女孩 |
[1:34:10] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[1:34:16] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[1:34:22] | You’re not gonna get out of here alive. | 你不可能活着逃出去 |
[1:34:24] | Now, why can’t you just accept that? | 你为什么就不能坦然接受呢 |
[1:34:26] | Accept what you are. | 接受你的身份 |
[1:34:31] | You are nothin’. | 你一文不值 |
[1:34:35] | You ain’t nothin’, but a cotton picker. | 你什么都不是 只是个摘棉花的 |
[1:34:39] | You think you’re better than us, | 你以为你比我们强 |
[1:34:44] | but you ain’t better than me, you fuckin’ cunt! | 但我比你高贵多了 臭婊子 |
[1:34:50] | My father kept insistin’. | 我爸坚持要抓你 |
[1:34:53] | He said you were spreadin’ such filth! | 他说你在散播有害言论 |
[1:34:57] | I told him you weren’t worth the risk, | 我说了不值得为你冒那么大风险 |
[1:35:01] | but he couldn’t resist. | 但他就是忍不住 |
[1:35:04] | The movement be damned! | 运动也不管了 |
[1:35:07] | He just had to have you. | 他非要把你弄到手 |
[1:35:08] | Every single one of you I picked, | 你们每一个都是我亲手选的 |
[1:35:11] | except for you. | 除了你 |
[1:35:14] | His favorite girl. | 他最喜爱的女孩 |
[1:35:19] | Now, of course, like always, | 现在不出所料 一如既往 |
[1:35:23] | it’s up to a woman to clean up the mess of a man. | 得由女人来给男人收拾残局 |
[1:35:28] | Eden? | 伊登 |
[1:35:33] | Get your black ass out here! | 给我滚出来 |
[1:35:53] | Get the fuck up. | 起来 |
[1:35:54] | Get the fuck up. | 起来 |
[1:35:57] | Get the fuck up! | 起来 |
[1:36:45] | What kind of woman are you? | 怎么会有你这种女人 |
[1:37:12] | Get, girl, get. | 跑 快跑 |
[1:37:24] | Go, Daphne. Get, girl. | 快 达芙妮 快跑 |
[1:37:47] | 罗伯特·爱德华·李 南方联盟军总司令 | |
[1:40:18] | 内战前夕 路易斯安那州首个 内战场景重现公园 | |
[1:40:19] | 接受主要信用卡及苹果支付方式 扰乱该种植园平静者将被起诉 园主 布莱克·丹顿 |