英文名称:The Cell 2
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | I’m Special Investigative Agent Kessel… | 我是特派员 基索… |
[00:38] | …in charge of the FBI and Department of Justice’s Joint Task Force… | …负责联邦调查局与司法部所组成的… |
[00:41] | …on deranged and violent criminals. | …暴力犯罪联合调查小组 |
[00:43] | In the most extreme, brutal and violent cases… | 最极端的案件 暴力与残酷得可以… |
[00:46] | …traditional forensic investigation can be inadequate. | …传统的法医学调查可能有所不足 |
[00:49] | In these instances… | 像这些情况… |
[00:50] | …to hunt down these most vicious and elusive killers and psychopaths… | …要将这些凶恶的杀手与精神病患绳之以法… |
[00:54] | …we solicit the assistance of civilians with extraordinary gifts. | …我们恳求市民们的帮助 并给予特别的奖赏 |
[00:57] | Catherine Deane was one of them. | 凯萨琳·迪恩就是其中一个例子 |
[01:09] | Now there’s another. | 现在还有另一个 |
[01:16] | Commander Skylar, reporting to 217. | 行动指挥官史凯乐 朝向 217前进 |
[01:18] | I repeat, 2-1-7. Do you copy? | 重复 2-1-7 收到没? |
[01:22] | Roger. Now here we go, surrounding… | 收到 正朝目标前进 包围中… |
[01:33] | Turning around. It should be above you. | 掉头 应该在你上边 |
[02:03] | It looks like some kind of abandoned mill. | 看起来像是废弃的磨坊 |
[02:15] | It has a stone wall around it. | 四周都是石头 |
[02:17] | Ramparts. | 石头做的墙 |
[02:21] | Please, what is our heading? | 拜托 我们的目标是那里? |
[02:29] | Where is this place? | 这是那里? |
[02:34] | This is Commander Skylar. We are looking for an abandoned mill. | 我是行动指挥官史凯乐 我们要找一栋废弃的磨坊 |
[02:38] | Something with rock, stone, a thick structure. | 四周有 石头墙壁 坚固建筑物 |
[02:46] | Heading is confirmed, over. | 目标确定 完毕 |
[02:48] | Airship is already in the area. Go, go, go. | 飞船已经在这附近 快 快 快 |
[02:57] | I need a confirmation on this. | 我需要确认这个 |
[03:05] | -Keep heading on towards 217… -I see it. | -持续朝 217 前进… -我看到了 |
[03:07] | It should be on the down, 95 out of the red… | 在一处下坡路段… |
[03:10] | The paralysis is wearing off. | 麻醉药正在减退 |
[03:20] | Roger. We’re heading towards the deck. We’re coming up on the deck… | 收到 我们正朝目标 即将抵达目的… |
[03:24] | I want all teams ready to go the second we arrive. | 我们一抵达 所有队员都要准备完毕 |
[03:26] | All teams ready to go on arrival. | 所有队员都要准备完毕 |
[03:29] | Roger that. Airship 1. We’re awaiting… | 收到 飞船一号 我们正在等待… |
[04:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[04:26] | Please. Help me. Please, please. I beg of you. | 拜托 救救我 救我 求求你 |
[04:37] | Her last memory is of being in the box. She can’t see anything. | 她最后的记忆是在个箱子中 什么都看不见 |
[04:42] | Neither can I. | 我也什么都看不见 |
[04:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:54] | -His bracelet. -No. | -他的链子 -不 |
[04:56] | I could go into his conscious mind. I could see what he’s seeing right now. | 我可以进入他的脑海中 我可以见到 他现在所见到的东西 |
[05:00] | -No. -Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[05:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[05:06] | -You know what’s going on down there. -I’ll be safe. | -你知道那边会发生什么事 -我会没事的 |
[05:10] | Give me something, or we’re going in. | 给点指示 否则我们就要破门进入了 |
[05:12] | You sure about this, Maya? | 你确定要这样吗 玛雅? |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:19] | We hold for Maya. | 我们稍后等待一下 玛雅 |
[05:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:35] | Heart or the mind? | 心脏或是心智? |
[06:37] | The eternal question. | 是永恒的疑问 |
[06:41] | The human body can endure a lot. | 人类可以忍耐很大的肢体痛苦 |
[06:44] | Eliminate the heart or the brain… | 可是除掉了心脏或是脑子… |
[06:48] | …not too much left. | …就不一样了 |
[07:10] | Is that you, Maya? | 是你吗 玛雅? |
[07:14] | Go! | 快! |
[07:17] | He knows we’re here. | 他知道我们来了 |
[07:19] | Skylar, go. | 史凯乐 快 |
[07:22] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[07:29] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到什么 |
[08:16] | Tell me you got this bastard. | 告诉我你逮到那混蛋了 |
[08:25] | Pack it up. We’re out of here. | 收拾一下 我们要走了 |
[08:29] | Now he’s gone, and she’s dead. | 他逃了 而她死了 |
[08:32] | That’s good work, agent. | 干得好啊 探员 |
[08:41] | Damn it, Maya. Why can’t you describe this guy? | 妈的 玛雅 你怎么形容不出这家伙? |
[08:43] | Because I can’t. | 因为我就是不行 |
[08:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[08:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:50] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[08:52] | -It’s not your fault. -No, of course it isn’t. | -那不是你的错 -对啊 当然不是 |
[08:55] | The next girl he kills won’t be your fault either. | 他杀害的下一个女孩当然也不会是 |
[09:05] | Don’t worry, Maya girl. We’ll meet again. | 别担心 玛雅 我们回头再见 |
[10:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Victoria Austin. | 维多利亚·奥斯汀 |
[10:45] | Local girl. | 当地的女孩子 |
[10:47] | The same marks as the body last month, right? | 身上的痕迹与上个月的一样 对吧? |
[10:49] | Yeah. And it’s just a hunch… | 是呀 虽然只是直觉… |
[10:51] | …but I’m guessing the same cause of death too. | …但我猜想 死因也相似 |
[10:54] | I haven’t been doing this very long, but I’ve never seen anything like this. God. | 我做这行不太久 但是我从未见过向这样的 天啊 |
[11:00] | Same marks, same age, same body type. Fellows… | 同样的痕迹 相同的年纪 体型 各位… |
[11:03] | Looks like we got a serial killer. | 看来这是个连环杀手 |
[11:05] | Serial killer? | 连环杀手? |
[11:08] | She’ll be my first one. | 她是我的第一例 |
[11:10] | Had a lot of those out in L.A. | 在洛杉矶多的是 |
[11:12] | Worked out good for their coroner. | 所以那边的法医就很熟练 |
[11:14] | He wrote a few books, didn’t he? Hey, maybe I could do… | 他写过一些书 对吧? 嘿 也许我可以… |
[11:17] | Hey, doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[11:18] | -Give me a break, will you? -Guess this makes this federal? | -别再说了 好吧? -我猜这会成会FBI负责的案子? |
[11:21] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[11:25] | A girl’s gone missing over at the university. | 大学里有个女生失踪了 |
[11:28] | Sheriff… | 警长… |
[11:30] | …it’s your niece. | …是你的侄女 |
[11:32] | Penelope. | 潘妮洛普 |
[11:44] | So how does this work? | 这要怎么做? |
[11:48] | I need an object that has a link to his mind. | 我需要一样物品 好跟他的思绪连结上 |
[11:50] | The more he handled it, the better. | 越是跟他有关 越有用 |
[11:54] | And then you’ll be able to see my Billy? | 那样你就可以看见我的比利? |
[11:57] | See into his mind? | 看清他的心思? |
[11:58] | I can’t see into his conscious mind, but I can look through his memories. | 我不行进入他的显意识 但是我可以看见他的记忆 |
[12:02] | And, hopefully, that’ll lead us to him. | 希望那样可以让我们找到他 |
[12:11] | I… | 我… |
[12:14] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我不行 谢谢了 |
[12:19] | Did you bring an object with you today? | 你今天有带什么东西来吗? |
[12:22] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:36] | Here’s my boy. | 这就是我的孩子 |
[12:40] | Billy. | 比利 |
[13:08] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[13:10] | It’s been a while. | 好一阵子了 |
[13:20] | What do you want, Kessel? | 你需要什么 基索? |
[13:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:27] | I don’t work for the FBI anymore. | 我不再为 FBI 工作了 |
[13:28] | -Much more important work going on here. -Skylar. | -这里的工作重要的多 -史凯乐 |
[13:34] | Why now? | 为何是现在? |
[13:36] | -This could be anyone. -It’s the Cusp. | -这可以是任何人 -是 考斯伯 |
[13:38] | He’s back. | 他又出现了 |
[13:44] | -I can’t. -Come on, Maya. | -我不行 -拜托 玛雅 |
[13:47] | We got closer to him a year ago than we’ve ever been. | 一年前 我们差点逮到他 |
[13:50] | -Because of you. -No. | -那时因为有你 -不 |
[13:53] | Because of me… | 因为我… |
[13:55] | …Sarah Miller’s dead. | …莎拉 米勒才会死 |
[14:00] | I’ve spent the last three years of my life chasing this guy. | 过去三年多 我一直在追击这家伙 |
[14:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[14:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[14:08] | And now he’s back. | 现在他又出现 |
[14:10] | Put it behind me. | 把我忘掉吧 |
[14:14] | Looks like you’ve done a great job putting him behind you. | 看来你做得不错呀! 忘记掉他 |
[14:25] | He’s taken a new victim. | 他又抓了个新被害人 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:34] | It was about 24 hours ago. | 24小时之前 |
[14:37] | So you know exactly… | 那你一定知道… |
[14:41] | …what he’s doing to her… | …他现在会… |
[14:43] | …right now. | …对她做些什么 |
[14:58] | Anybody. | 有人吗 |
[15:01] | Please, help me! | 拜托 救救我! |
[15:04] | Please! | 拜托! |
[15:09] | Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll… | 拜托 什么事我都可以做 我会… |
[15:11] | Please, I promise I won’t say anything. | 拜托 我答应什么都不会跟别人说 |
[15:14] | I won’t tell anybody where you are. I won’t te… | 我不会告诉别人你在哪 我不会… |
[15:16] | I’m going to make you beg for death. But first… | 我会让你求生不得 求死不能但 首先… |
[15:22] | …I’m gonna kill you. | …我会先杀你 |
[15:23] | Oh, God. | 喔 天啊 |
[15:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:30] | Maybe for the last time. | 也许是最后一次 |
[15:31] | I’ll help you get as many women as you want if you let me free. | 你放我走 我会帮你找更多女人 |
[15:34] | No, no. Please, please. Don’t do this. I wanna live. | 不 不 拜托 别这样做 我不想死 |
[15:39] | Just kill me. | 杀死我吧 |
[15:42] | I wanna die. | 我要死 |
[15:45] | Tell my family I love them. | 告诉我家人我爱他们 |
[15:47] | Tell her family. Why would she want me around her family? | 告诉她的家人 为何她要我去找她的家人? |
[15:50] | That wasn’t very well thought out. | 那真是不太好的想法 |
[15:53] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[15:55] | Don’t do it. I’m begging you. Don’t do this. | 别这样 我求你 别这样 |
[16:05] | All the girls have something to say. | 所有人都有最后的话要说 |
[16:19] | What are you do…? What are you…? | 你在…? 做什么…? |
[17:00] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 喔 天啊 喔 天啊 |
[17:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:19] | I don’t get it. No place to hide, no other cars to hide behind. | 我不懂 无处可躲 没有其它可以躲藏 |
[17:24] | I got nothing. What about you? | 我一无所获 你呢? |
[17:26] | We’ve been over this spot with a fine-toothed comb. | 这里我们已经完全搜查一遍了 |
[17:28] | The boyfriend said she parked her car here, but there’s nothing. | 男友说她将她的车停在这里 但这里什么也没有 |
[17:32] | Maybe the boyfriend lied? | 还是他男友说谎? |
[17:34] | Maybe he did. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[17:36] | We just got a call. A conductor with the Utah and Western Railroad | 我们刚刚接到电话 一个开往犹它州的西方铁路公司列车长说 |
[17:39] | …says he saw an ’87 Acura Legend, navy blue… | …看到一辆87年的水蓝色本田Acura Legend… |
[17:42] | …pulled over by the locomotive shop the night Penelope disappeared. | …在潘妮洛普失踪当晚停在机车店前 |
[17:45] | All right. Come on, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[17:50] | Find anything? | 有什么发现? |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:53] | Tire marks are consistent with a 1987 navy-blue Acura Legend. | 胎痕与1987 年份水蓝色本田”Acura Legend”吻合 |
[17:58] | -Maybe she stopped to pick up a hitchhiker. -I doubt it. | -也许她停下来载了个搭便车的旅行者 -不太可能 |
[18:01] | Take a look around, see what you can find. | 四周看看 看有什么发现没有 |
[18:03] | -Yeah. -Did you hear that? | -是的 -有听见吗? |
[18:04] | He can tell the color of a vehicle just from a simple tire track. | 他可以从车子的胎痕猜出车颜色 |
[18:08] | Guess you’re not the only one that can read minds. | 我想你不是唯一会读心术的人 |
[18:11] | The conductor saw the car parked here the night she was abducted. | 列车长看见她被绑走当晚她停车在这 |
[18:15] | -You must be FBI. -That’s right. | -你一定是 FBI -没错 |
[18:19] | Well, looks like she was able to drive away. | 嗯 看来她当时还可以自由开车 |
[18:22] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何? |
[18:26] | So no flat tires, no oil leaks. | 没有紧急煞车 没有漏油的痕迹 |
[18:29] | -No car trouble, right? -Again, so what? | -车子没问题 是吗? -那又如何? |
[18:32] | What’s an 18-year-old doing parking here in the middle of night? | 一个十八岁姑娘 半夜为何在这里停车? |
[18:35] | She got pulled over? | 她是被迫停车的? |
[18:37] | -And who pulls people over? -Law enforcement. | -谁让他停车? -执法人员 |
[18:40] | Oh. Exactly. | 喔 没错 |
[18:43] | We always knew the Cusp had medical experience… | 我们早知道 考斯伯 懂得医学知识… |
[18:45] | …considering his success in bringing his victims back. | …因为他的成功的救回他的被害人 |
[18:48] | Personally… | 我个人认为… |
[18:50] | …I think it’s a cop. | …他是个警察 |
[18:51] | You know, he knows our procedure too well. | 他太了解我们的一举一动 |
[18:53] | He knows what we look for. Hell, even… | 他知道我们在调查什么 妈的 甚至… |
[18:56] | …leaves things for us to find to throw us off. | …会留下些事证让我们晕头转向 |
[19:00] | To me, that says law enforcement. | 对我而言 那就表示他是个是执法人员 |
[19:01] | That’s a pretty good theory there, agent. | 探员 那真是新鲜的理论啊 |
[19:05] | Yeah, that’s why I’m considering all local law enforcement suspects. | 是呀 那就是我把执法人员列入嫌疑犯的原因 |
[19:11] | Well, what do we have here? Boot print. | 嗯 这是什么? 靴子印 |
[19:14] | About the same shape as yours. | 大概跟你的形式差不多 |
[19:17] | About the same size too. Ahem. | 大小也一致 |
[19:19] | But you haven’t been down here yet, so… | 但是你没来过这里 所以… |
[19:22] | -Or you’ve been here before? -Heh-heh. | -还是你真的来过这? -嘿 嘿 |
[19:25] | That’s some pretty amazing detective work there. | 那真是很专业的调查啊 |
[19:28] | Yeah, looks about a size 11 cowboy boot. Most likely made by Dicks. | 是呀 看来是十一号的牛仔靴 很可能是 Dicks牌的 |
[19:33] | Probably only 100,000 of those in the state alone. | 全国可能只有 十万双而已 |
[19:36] | Thanks to your observation… | 谢谢你的观察… |
[19:38] | …looks like we can narrow our suspect pool down to about half the state. | …看来我们可以将嫌犯的范围 所小到全州人口的一半了 |
[19:42] | Understand my reservation with local authorities poking through my crime scene? | 你知道我禁止本地的相关单位 来乱搞我的犯罪现场吗? |
[19:45] | Your crime scene? This is my niece. | 你的犯罪现场? 那是我侄女 |
[19:48] | Well, if it’s the Cusp, then it’s federal. | 嗯 若这是 考斯伯 的案子 那就是FBI 的案子 |
[19:53] | Look, I don’t wanna bust your balls, | 听着 我不想弄碎你的卵蛋 |
[19:56] | sheriff, but from here on out, get behind the tape. | 警长 从现在起 你就别插手了 |
[19:58] | -Heh. Yeah, right. -No, I’m quite serious. | -是呀 好呀 -不 我是说真的 |
[20:03] | You know, let me talk to you for a second. | 你知道 让我借一步说话 |
[20:11] | I don’t wanna bust your balls either. Let me tell you how it’s done here. | 我也不想弄碎你的卵蛋 让我让你瞧瞧我们这里解决事情的方法 |
[20:16] | All right, you may think we’re a bunch of backward-ass cops… | 好 你或许认为我们只是群乡巴佬警察… |
[20:19] | …whose only talent is spitting chewing tobacco. | …只会成天吐出嚼烟草的口水 |
[20:22] | I’ve been doing this job for 10 years. | 我干这行十几年了 |
[20:24] | I like to keep it simple. That way, we don’t get all twisted up… | 我喜欢简明行事 那样 我们就不会搞混了… |
[20:28] | …about who’s in charge. | …到底谁是当家作主的人 |
[20:29] | Oh. | 喔 |
[20:31] | I figured maybe you and I, we could work together on this… | 我想 也许我们两应该一起负责她的案子… |
[20:34] | …don’t you think? -Uhn! | …你说呢? -阿! |
[20:36] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -是的 -是吗? |
[20:41] | I’m glad we could see eye to eye. | 很高兴我们彼此坦诚 |
[20:45] | Sheriff Harris? Hi. | 哈理斯警长? 你好 |
[20:49] | So you read minds, huh? | 你会读心术? |
[20:51] | They teach you that stuff at the FBI Academy? | 你是在FBI学院学会的吗? |
[20:55] | No, they don’t. I got that on my own. | 不 不是 我是天生的 |
[20:58] | -They found something over here. -All right. I’m sorry, Maya. | -他们在这里发现了一些东西 -好的 很抱歉 玛雅 |
[21:01] | -This is Duncan, one of my deputies. -Hi. | -这是邓肯 副警长之一 -嗨 |
[21:03] | Come on, let’s go check it out. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[21:07] | Could be a piece of the victim’s shirt. | 可能是被害人衬衫的一小片布 |
[21:10] | What’s this here? | 这是什么? |
[21:14] | -That’s too short to be Penelope’s hair. -I’ll run it for some DNA. | -太短 不像是潘妮洛普的头发 -我会采取检体测定 DNA |
[21:17] | Yeah, why don’t you do that? | 是呀 你何不那样做呢? |
[21:19] | I think the Cusp finally slipped up. | 我想 考斯伯 还是漏了马脚 |
[21:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:24] | We might be able to get something off of this. | 我们或许从这里可以得到些蛛丝马迹 |
[21:57] | You guys got a psychic in the FBI now, huh? | 你们FBI 现在有了灵媒的帮忙? |
[21:59] | Now, she’s not just a psychic. She’s got a unique perspective on the Cusp. | 现在 她不只是个灵媒 她对于考斯伯有特殊的感应 |
[22:02] | She was one of his first victims. | 她是他的最初的被害人之一 |
[22:04] | He killed her six times. | 他杀了她的六次之多 |
[22:06] | She’s the only one who survived being taken by the Cusp. | 她是唯一幸存的受害者 |
[22:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:10] | So now what? She reads minds, she channels energy, what’s the story? | 那么 他会读心术? 她会传送能量 还是? |
[22:14] | It seems like death causes the brain to emit certain endorphins… | 死亡的经验 让大脑释放某种 脑内啡… |
[22:17] | …kind of like having a near-death experience. | …让人体会到类似濒死的经历 |
[22:20] | So dying and coming back six times flooded Maya’s brain with these endorphins. | 死了又活 六次之后 让玛雅的脑子里 充满了这种脑内啡? |
[22:25] | And it awoke part of her mind that lies dormant in most people. | 让她脑子的某些部分 不再像寻常人一样持续冬眠着 |
[22:29] | That’s great. Took an already traumatized woman… | 太好了 找来受伤的女人… |
[22:32] | …convinced her she’s a psychic. Nice job. | …告诉她说她变成了灵媒 干得好 |
[22:35] | No, she came to us. | 不 是她来找我们的 |
[22:37] | Watch. | 看着 |
[22:38] | She can be pretty convincing. | 她很有说服力 |
[23:36] | This is neurotoxin. | 这是神经毒素 |
[23:38] | What it does is it causes all the muscles in the body… | 作用是会让全身的肌肉… |
[23:43] | …to seize at once. | …全部停止活动力 |
[23:50] | Oh, almost forgot. | 喔 差点忘了 |
[23:59] | You better hope I die this time. | 你最好希望我这次会死调 |
[24:01] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[24:04] | Because if I don’t… | 因为我若是没死… |
[24:08] | …I’m gonna kill you. | …我就会杀死你 |
[24:44] | Oh! | 喔! |
[24:48] | Here. Let me take your pulse. It’s okay. I used to be an EMT. | 让我检查你的脉搏 没事 我以前是 EMT |
[24:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[24:59] | Pulse seems fine. Heart rate’s normal. | 脉搏正常 心跳正常 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:06] | -Must have been a flashback. -I wish you hadn’t taken these off, Maya. | -好象是倒带一样 -希望你没有将这个拿下 玛雅 |
[25:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:11] | -I mean, what are these things all about? -Electro IDs help keep her safe. | -我是说 这些是怎么回事? -电子身份认证确保她的安全 |
[25:18] | In other words… | 也就是说… |
[25:20] | …if I die in his mind, I die in real life. | …若是我在他的脑海中死亡 我就会在现实生活中死调 |
[25:23] | -You don’t really think she can read minds? -No. | -你不相信她会读心术? -不相信 |
[25:26] | She might have died six times, and I’m sorry about that. | 她经历过六次死亡 我感到很抱歉 |
[25:29] | But I don’t think it gave her magic powers. | 但是我不认为那会让她拥有神奇的能力 |
[25:31] | How did you get away from the Cusp? | 你是如何逃离 考斯伯 的魔掌的? |
[25:36] | I mean, if it’s okay to ask. | 我是说 要是你想说的话 |
[25:44] | When he brought me back to life the sixth time… | 当他第六次救我回来时… |
[25:49] | …my pulse was so weak, he took me for dead. | …我的脉搏弱到让他误以为我死了 |
[25:52] | Dumped me in an alley. | 将我丢弃在个巷子里 |
[25:58] | Still better than getting my heart cut out. | 那当然比挖出我的心脏来的好 |
[26:05] | Can’t think of a lot of gals that could bounce back from that one. Hah. | 无法想象有许多女孩无法逃生 |
[26:09] | You know what, do me a favor. Why don’t you wait outside, all right? | 告诉你 帮我个忙 在外面等 好吗? |
[26:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:14] | Sorry… | 抱歉… |
[26:19] | Kessel. | 基索 |
[26:21] | I don’t understand. Why am I seeing myself? | 我不懂 为何我会看见自己? |
[26:24] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 那不合理啊 |
[26:26] | It would have to be that this is, you… | 那不就表示说 你… |
[26:34] | Oh, my God. | 喔 天啊 |
[26:41] | This is a piece of the clothing I had on when he had me. | 这是他抓到我当天我穿的衣服上的布料 |
[26:44] | Maya, he’s taunting you. You’re way too close to this thing. | 玛雅 他在玩弄你 你介入这事情太深了 |
[26:49] | He knew. | 他已经知道了 |
[26:51] | He knew as soon as he resurfaced that I’d come for him. | 他一开始再度犯案时就知道我在找他 |
[26:56] | He knows I have to get into his mind. To get Penelope, he knows. | 他知道我必须进入他的脑海中 才能找到潘妮洛普 他知道 |
[27:00] | -No. Remember what happened last time? -I have to. There’s no time. | -不 记得是次的事情吗? -我不得不 没时间了 |
[27:03] | Look, Maya, that’s it. | 听着 玛雅 够了 |
[27:05] | It’s over. We’re gonna wait for the DNA test on the hair. | 结束了 我们要等待头发DNA检测的结果 |
[27:09] | Lab called. We should have results soon. | 实验室来电 我们很快会有结果 |
[27:17] | Fine. | 很好 |
[27:21] | Hey, why don’t you girls hang tight? Keep her company. | 嘿 你们两的女生何不去逛逛? 好好陪着她 |
[27:26] | I’ll let you know what we find. | 有什么发现我会告诉你 |
[27:50] | So… | 那… |
[27:52] | …what you drawing? | …你在画些什么? |
[27:59] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[28:02] | When I go into a trance, I can see the crime… | 当我进入催眠状态 我可以看见犯罪现场… |
[28:06] | …where it took place, bunch of other details. | …在哪里发生 等等的 |
[28:09] | I can even see the Cusp… | 我可以看见 考斯伯… |
[28:11] | …but I can’t see his face. | …但我就是看不清他的脸 |
[28:15] | Great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[28:17] | I’m not a fake, Harris. | 我不是假装的 哈理斯 |
[28:20] | I’m not crazy. | 我也没发疯 |
[28:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:38] | Let’s just say that you could go into people’s minds. | 就算是你会读心术 |
[28:43] | -Tell me how it works. -Let me see your ring. | -告诉我怎们办到的 -让我看你的戒指 |
[28:48] | -Mm. -My ring? | -嗯 -我的戒指? |
[28:49] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -是的 -是吗? |
[28:56] | All right. Here you go. | 好的 给你 |
[29:13] | You crashed. | 你驾驶的直升机 |
[29:17] | A helicopter. | 坠毁了 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:23] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[29:25] | The Cobra was shot down. | 眼镜蛇直升机坠路 |
[29:31] | That’s classified information. | 那是机密的事件 |
[29:37] | I can save your niece, Harris. | 我可以拯救你侄女 哈理斯 |
[29:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:48] | How about this? | 这个又如何? |
[30:05] | Here goes. | 开始吧 |
[30:35] | Today, we are going to be talking about… | 今天 我们将要谈谈… |
[30:40] | …electricity. | …电力 |
[30:42] | Please, no more. No more. | 拜托 不要 不要 |
[30:45] | Do you know the entire body functions on electrical charges? | 你知道身体要靠电力 才能有功能吗? |
[30:49] | It’s really amazing, if you think about it. | 很惊讶吧 你想想 |
[30:52] | If the heart shuts down, a single electrical charge can get it going again. | 要是心跳停止了 一次电击可以让他恢复跳动 |
[30:58] | Please. Please, I can’t take anymore. | 拜托 拜托 我不行了 |
[31:01] | But… | 但… |
[31:03] | …if you administer that same charge to a heart that’s beating… | …当心脏还跳时 同样的电击… |
[31:08] | …huh… | …却会… |
[31:10] | …stops it dead. | …让心脏停止跳动 |
[31:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:14] | -This may hurt a little bit. -Please. Please don’t. | -这会有点痛 -拜托 请不要 |
[31:21] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[31:24] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[31:28] | I’m not gonna do it. I’m sorry. | 我不做了 很抱歉 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t do this, and I won’t. | 很抱歉 我不该这样做 |
[31:34] | So just calm down. Calm down. | 所以请冷静 冷静 |
[31:40] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:43] | -Gotcha. -No! | -不! |
[32:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[32:23] | Did you see his face? | 有看见他的脸吗? |
[32:28] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:34] | Is Harris still in there? | 哈理斯还在里面吗? |
[32:35] | -What’s up? -It’s his DNA in the hair. He’s the Cusp. | -怎么了? -头发是他的DNA 他就是考斯伯 |
[32:41] | What? | 什么? |
[32:43] | Give it up, Harris. | 投降吧 哈理斯 |
[32:44] | -What the hell is this? -Just give me the gun. | -怎么回事? -把枪给我 |
[32:56] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你要这样做? |
[33:01] | Gotta go to where Penelope pulled her car over. | 我们要去潘妮洛普停车的地方 |
[33:24] | This is taking too long. | 这样太慢了 |
[33:26] | I should go back into his memories. | 我得要回到他的记忆里 |
[33:29] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[33:31] | No, it’s just odd, don’t you think? | 不 你不觉得奇怪吗? |
[33:34] | That these tire tracks are here in the mud. | 这些胎痕留在泥巴里 |
[33:39] | He’s got all this dry area… | 这里有一大片干燥的空地… |
[33:42] | …parks her car in the mud. | …她的车却停在泥巴里 |
[33:44] | You don’t think she pulled off? | 你觉得不是她停的? |
[33:46] | I think the Cusp wanted you to find that shirt and those hairs. | 我认为 考斯伯 故意要让你发现这衣服与毛发 |
[33:52] | So he left the tracks on purpose. | 也故意留下胎痕 |
[33:57] | Penelope was already unconscious. | 潘妮洛普那时早就不省人事了 |
[34:00] | Yeah. Skylar was wrong. Penelope didn’t pull her car over here. | 是呀! 史凯乐错了 不是潘妮洛普自己停的车 |
[34:05] | The Cusp did. | 而是 考斯伯 停的 |
[34:15] | What the hell? Hey. Come on, let’s go. | 怎么? 嘿 我们快上 |
[34:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[36:42] | Young lady, you are going to talk to me. | 年轻女生 你将要跟我说话 |
[36:45] | I don’t mean “talk,” but you’re gonna give me DNA, something. | 不是真的”说” 而是用你的DNA等等 |
[36:54] | Now, that’s gonna lead us right to the Cusp. | 那将会让我们找到考斯伯 |
[36:58] | And then there’s a book deal for me. | 那样就会有人找我出书 |
[37:04] | Maybe even a feature film. | 也许还有拍电影 |
[37:06] | Surely, a movie of the week. | 还是当周电影精选呢 |
[37:09] | And after that… | 还有… |
[37:15] | …Oprah. | …电视剧 |
[37:16] | -Doc, what the hell you doing? -Ooh! Oh, crap. | -法医官 你在干嘛? -喔 没事 |
[37:20] | Harris, half the force is looking for you. | 哈理斯 一半的警察都在找你 |
[37:22] | The FBI is telling everyone you’re the Cusp. | FBI 一直在告诉大家 你就是考斯伯 |
[37:25] | -And you believe that? -Hi. | -你相信了吗? -嗨 |
[37:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:28] | Hey, doc, I need to take a look at your second victim. | 嘿 我要看一下你的第二个被害人 |
[37:33] | -Glad she’s still here. -Yeah. | -很高兴她还在 -是的 |
[37:34] | FBI’s got me doing another rush autopsy. | FBI 还催着我做其它的解剖工作 |
[37:37] | It’s just like the first one. No DNA, no prints, no nothing. | 跟第一个很像 没有DNA 没有指纹 痕迹 |
[37:41] | If you add her to the girls the Cusp took before he came into town… | 加上她的话考斯伯来镇上被害的… |
[37:45] | …she’s actually the 23rd victim. | …她就是第二十三个了 |
[37:50] | Look, Harris, I know we go way back, but I could get in a lot of trouble here. | 听着 哈理斯 我们过去交情不错 但是你这样我会惹上大麻烦 |
[37:54] | I only need a couple of minutes. | 我只需要几分钟 |
[37:58] | -Harris, we gotta go. -Hold on a second. | -哈理斯 我们得走了 -稍等一下 |
[38:01] | -This guy’s a real sterilization freak, right? -Yeah. | -这家伙真是弄得很干净 对吧? -是的 |
[38:04] | He doesn’t get his syringes on the street. | 他连他用过的针桶都没有乱丢到街上 |
[38:06] | -He buys them. -And only pharmaceutical companies… | -但他还是得要买 -但是制药公司只会卖给… |
[38:09] | …sell to licensed medical facilities, like hospitals or clinics. | …有执照的医疗机构 医院 诊所等 |
[38:12] | So an individual buying syringes in large quantities is gonna stand out. | 一个个人大量购买注射针将会很特别 |
[38:16] | Mm-hm. Places like that keep records of their buyers. | 嗯 可以找找有留下购买纪录的公司 |
[38:19] | -Doc, I need to ask you a favor. Hey, listen. | -法医官 我要你帮我个忙 嘿 听着 |
[38:21] | No, hang on. I want you to check all pharmaceutical companies… | 不 等等 我要你去查明所有制药公司… |
[38:25] | …and find out who sold large amounts of syringes other than hospitals or clinics. | …看看有没有卖大量注射针给医院诊所以外的人 |
[38:29] | -Okay, look… -Also check on who bought a blood pump. | -好 听着… -还有看看谁买过输血工具 |
[38:32] | -Look, Harris… -Hey, just trust us on this, okay? | -听着 哈理斯… -嘿 相信我们的清白 好吗? |
[38:35] | -Man, that was fast. Come on. -I was trying to tell you… | -兄弟 他们真快 走吧 -我原本就想警告你们… |
[38:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:19] | Spare change? | 有零钱吗? |
[39:40] | Anything? | 有吗? |
[39:42] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[39:44] | Damn it. Let’s go. | 妈的 走吧 |
[39:53] | Come on. I know a place they’ll never find us. Let’s go. | 走吧 我知道个地方 他们永远找不到的 走吧 |
[40:04] | -What is this place? -We call it a safe house. | -这是哪? -我们可以称之为安全之家 |
[40:11] | We can lay low here until they expand their search. | 他们可能要很久才会找到这里 只要我们低调一点 |
[40:14] | Won’t your deputies know about this? | 副警长们也不知道这? |
[40:17] | I don’t tell my boys about everything. | 我没有告诉过他们 |
[40:22] | -We should probably get started, huh? -Hey, I don’t want you doing that. | -我们该快点开始 对吗? -嘿 我不要你这样做 |
[40:26] | -What else were we gonna do? -I don’t know, but it’s not safe. | -那我们要怎么做? -我不知道 这不安全 |
[40:29] | Kessel told me about how the Cusp got away last time. | 基索告诉过我上次 考斯伯 是怎么逃开追缉的 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. I don’t want you tipping him off. | 很抱歉 我没有要你像他透露消息的 |
[40:45] | Oh, God. | 喔 天啊 |
[40:50] | I lost control. | 我当时失控了 |
[40:58] | I lost myself in his mind. | 在他的脑中 我迷失了 |
[41:00] | Got emotional. | 太过情绪化的结果 |
[41:10] | And I gave up all my power. | 我失去了我的力量 |
[41:13] | Maybe you should take the power back. | 也许你该将力量再度找回来 |
[41:16] | Make the Cusp lose control. | 然后反过来让 考斯伯 失控 |
[41:19] | The Cusp doesn’t lose control. | 考斯伯不会失控 |
[41:34] | Are you afraid of the dark? | 你害怕黑暗吗? |
[41:41] | When people hear it, that I was in that box for days… | 当人们听到我被罩在箱子里好几天… |
[41:44] | …that’s the first thing they ask. | …他们第一个就那样问 |
[41:46] | I say, “No. | 我说 “不 |
[41:48] | I’m afraid of the light. “ | 我反而害怕光线 |
[41:50] | The dark meant I was safe. | 黑暗表是我是安全的 |
[41:54] | When the light came, then he was back. | 当光线出来 表是他回来了 |
[41:59] | And it was time to die again. | 也就是我要再度死去 |
[42:02] | I don’t even remember what my life was like before all this. | 我几乎忘记了过去的我的生活 |
[42:10] | All my memories… | 所有的记忆… |
[42:13] | …they’re dim. | …完全模糊 |
[42:17] | Not real. | 不真实 |
[42:19] | And they’re all I had. | 好象我只有这些 |
[42:23] | -You know I was an artist? -Yeah? | -你知道我过去是个艺术家吗? -是吗? |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:30] | I haven’t drawn a thing since he took me. | 被他加害过后 我一张图也画不出来 |
[42:34] | I just sit there for hours… | 枯坐了几个小时… |
[42:38] | …just trying to draw his face. | …想要画出他的脸 |
[42:42] | And I can’t. | 我不行 |
[42:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[42:55] | He stole my life. | 他偷走了我的生活 |
[42:59] | We’ll get your life back. | 我们去将你的生活要回来 |
[43:03] | We’ll get it back. | 我们去要回来 |
[43:11] | Please! Help me! | 拜托! 救我! |
[44:33] | Help me. | 救我 |
[44:43] | Copy, Unit 58. We… | 收到 58小队 我们… |
[44:50] | I need backup… | 我需要支持… |
[45:14] | Thought I told you not to do that. | 虽然我说过别那样做 |
[45:18] | Other suspects possibly in the back seat of the car. | 其它嫌犯可能躲在后座 |
[45:23] | Hello, Maya. | 哈啰 玛雅 |
[45:34] | Approach with extreme caution. Possibly armed and dangerous. | 小心行动 可能有武器 很危险 |
[45:38] | There’s no eating in the squad car. | 在行动车里不可以吃东西 |
[45:41] | Roger. Copy that and stand by for… | 收到 我们待命中… |
[45:47] | So, what the hell happened anyway? | 那 到底发生什么事? |
[45:51] | -Nothing. It was nothing. -That was really stupid. | -没事 啥都没有 -真是蠢啊 |
[45:57] | I said nothing happened. | 我说了 啥都没有 |
[46:04] | Look. What if this psychopath becomes aware of your presence? | 要是这个变态知道了你的存在要怎么办? |
[46:09] | I was in his memories. | 我当时在他的记忆里面 |
[46:11] | You’re putting yourself in danger doing that. All right. | 你那样作是让自己处在高度危险之中 好的 |
[46:15] | So, anyway, what’d you see? | 无论如何 你见到了什么? |
[46:18] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[46:20] | He took her from the parking lot. | 他在停车场带走了她 |
[46:22] | All right. Then we gotta go there. | 好的 我们要快点去 |
[46:34] | Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been here. | 很抱歉 我这么晚才来 |
[46:37] | I’ve just been crazy. Heh. | 我只是疯狂了一样 |
[46:43] | You are gonna have plenty of time this time around for last words. | 这次你有很多时间说遗言 |
[46:48] | You would be amazed how long it takes to bleed someone to death. | 你会惊讶的了解 要流血多久人才会死 |
[46:54] | I always am. | 我一直都是 |
[46:57] | Amazed, I mean. | 惊讶着 我的意思是 |
[47:00] | But let me warn you… | 让我先警告你… |
[47:03] | …some of the girls… | …某些女孩… |
[47:06] | …well, they don’t come back from this one. | …嗯 不一定会救得回来 |
[47:09] | I mean, I’m good, but I ain’t God. Heh. | 我是说 我很行 又有点不行 天啊 |
[47:13] | At least not yet. | 至少还不算完美的专家 |
[47:16] | That’s a joke. | 开开玩笑 |
[47:29] | Oh. So boring. | 喔 好无聊 |
[47:41] | All right, describe what was inside Penelope’s car. | 好 潘妮洛普的车子里有些什么东西 |
[47:46] | Um… It was a normal college girl’s car. | 嗯… 一般的大学生的车子 |
[47:51] | A backpack… | 背包… |
[47:53] | …some papers, a folder, some notes… | …一些文件 资料夹 笔记… |
[47:56] | …a rose. -A rose? | …一朵玫瑰 -玫瑰? |
[48:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:03] | Did she have it with her when she was walking across campus? | 她在校园里的时候 也有拿着玫瑰吗? |
[48:06] | No, it was already in the car. | 不 玫瑰一直就在车里 |
[48:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:14] | -Harris. -Yeah. | -哈理斯 -是的 |
[48:16] | -Look, I tracked down the syringes. -What’d you find? | -听着 我去查注射针的事 -有什么发现? |
[48:19] | I couldn’t find anyone who ordered a blood pump, but I did find three individuals… | 我查不到买输血器的人 但我找到三个人… |
[48:23] | …who ordered large quantities of syringes. | …订购了大量注射针 |
[48:25] | I’ve got a Greg Richards, David Berkowitz and an Arnold Thompson. | 名字叫做格雷格理查兹 大卫伯科威茨和阿诺德汤普森 |
[48:30] | What was the name of the second one? | 第二个名字再讲一遍? |
[48:34] | That’s the real name of the Son of Sam. What’s the address? | 那是连环杀手”萨姆之子”的本名 住址呢? |
[48:37] | -403 Fordham Street. -All right, thanks. | -福特翰姆街 403 号 -好的 谢谢 |
[48:46] | Listen, I don’t want you in his head again. | 听着 我不要你再次入侵他的大脑 |
[48:49] | I can’t kill him if you’re in there. | 你要是在里面 我就不行杀死他 |
[48:51] | I’m not gonna let this happen to another girl. | 我不会让他再次伤害另一个女孩 |
[48:54] | We’ll get Penelope. | 我们会救回潘妮洛普的 |
[49:03] | Harris… | 哈理斯… |
[49:08] | …if you get the shot… | …要是你有机会… |
[49:11] | …I expect you to take it. | …别管我 你准备好就可以开枪 |
[49:18] | I can’t do that. | 我不行那样做 |
[49:20] | I’ve been dead before. | 我早就死过几次了 |
[49:21] | -I know you’ve been dead before. -Promise me. | -我知道死过好几次了 -答应我 |
[49:33] | All right, fine. I promise I’ll take the shot. | 好的 好 我答应你准备好我就开枪 |
[50:38] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[51:08] | Yeah, smells like chloroform. | 是呀 闻起来像是氯仿的味道 |
[51:11] | This is probably what he used to knock her out. | 可能是用来迷昏她的 |
[51:14] | I can use it to go in his mind. | 我可以利用这个侵入他的大脑 |
[51:17] | No. I don’t want you doing that. | 不 我不要你再那样做 |
[51:19] | If he senses you’re in there… | 要是他察觉到你… |
[51:36] | -FBI. -Yes. | -FBI -是的 |
[51:38] | Could you connect me with Agent Skylar, please? | 你可以帮我接史凯乐探员吗? |
[51:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[51:45] | I’m going to get this analyzed, see what it can tell us. | 我拿这个去作分析 看看有什么线索 |
[51:48] | We know what it can tell us. | 我们知道那会给我们什么帮助 |
[51:50] | -I gotta do something, right? -You can’t go back there. | -我得做些事情 对吧? -你不可以回去那里 |
[51:53] | They’ll be waiting for you. | 他们在等着抓你 |
[52:17] | Naughty girls. Both of you. | 顽皮的女孩子 你们两个都是 |
[52:22] | I know the way he’s gonna kill her. | 我知道 他会怎么杀死她 |
[52:26] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让那事情发生 |
[52:29] | She’s my niece. She’s my family. | 她是我侄女 她是我家人 |
[52:38] | You have to let me go back into his mind. | 你得让我再次入侵他的大脑 |
[52:43] | It’s been 40 hours. | 已经40个小时过去了 |
[52:45] | She’s died six times. | 她已经死过六次 |
[52:48] | It’s our last chance to save her. | 这是最后一次救她的机会 |
[53:15] | Can’t leave now. | 不能现在离开 |
[53:17] | I’m not gonna let her die. Not again. | 我不会让她死的 不会的 |
[53:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:50] | Did that hurt? | 那会痛吗? |
[53:53] | What is pain, after all? | 究竟什么 是疼痛? |
[53:55] | Just messages that your little nerve endings… | 只是你的神经末稍传达到大脑的… |
[54:00] | …are sending up to your brain. | …一些微弱讯号 |
[54:05] | -Uhn! -Like so. | -嗯 -像这样 |
[54:08] | See? What I’m doing now is sending a current into your nervous system directly. | 看见没? 我正在做的 就是直接 对着你的神经系统传达电流 |
[54:13] | Allowing me to cause the sensation of incredible pain… | 让我可以不用肢体接触… |
[54:16] | …without any physical contact whatsoever. Isn’t that amazing? | …就可以直接造成极大的疼痛感 很令人惊讶吧? |
[54:21] | Now, if I was to keep turning this knob, right? | 要是我持续旋转这个钮 |
[54:25] | I would cause enough pain that your brain would order your body to shut down. | 造成的极大疼痛 会让你的大脑 命令你的身体停止作用 |
[54:30] | Give up the ghost, if you will. | 绝望吧 如果你愿意的话 |
[54:32] | I find that just… | 我发现… |
[54:34] | Uh… | 啊… |
[54:35] | Like, what, like…? Watch. | 就像是 什么…? 看着 |
[54:38] | Huh? Huh? | 嗯? 哈? |
[54:40] | Hold that thought. I do want to get this on tape. | 继续撑啊 我真的想要录下这声音 |
[54:48] | Scream. Let it out. Let it go. Scream, come on. | 尖叫吧 释放出来 放出来 尖叫吧 快 |
[54:52] | Come on. You’re not gonna be the first. Come on. | 快 你又不是第一个 快呀 |
[54:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:14] | Fucking lights. Fuck! | 什么烂灯 妈的! |
[55:19] | No! | 不! |
[55:23] | See what you did? Goddamn it. | 看你做的好事? 妈的 |
[55:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:36] | Oh, gosh. | 喔 天啊 |
[55:45] | My apologies. I… | 对不起 我… |
[55:51] | I gotta go check on the power situation. | 我去看看电力箱怎么了 |
[56:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[56:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[56:12] | What’d you see? | 你见到了什么? |
[56:16] | It’s like an old factory with a large pool. | 像是个有个大游泳池的老旧工厂 |
[56:23] | I guess. | 我猜吧 |
[56:25] | Looks like it’s been there for years. | 好象是很多年了 |
[56:27] | That’s gotta be the old chemical plant on the outside of town. | 应该是在城外的老化学工厂 |
[56:31] | -By the railroad track. -Wait. One more thing. | -就在铁路边 -等等 还有件事 |
[56:33] | I don’t know how important this is. You know how I’m afraid of the light? | 我不知道重不重要 你知道我怕光 对吧? |
[56:38] | The Cusp is afraid of the dark. | 考斯伯很怕黑暗 |
[56:47] | There we go. | 这样才是 |
[56:52] | Oh, crap. Skylar. | 喔 史凯乐 |
[56:54] | Go to the chemical plant. Wait for me there. I’ll catch up with you. | 快去化学工厂 在那边等我 我会去找你 |
[56:58] | -What about you? -Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. | -那你怎么办? -别担心 我会没事的 |
[57:04] | Hands, Harris. | 手举高 哈理斯 |
[57:05] | -Where’s Maya? -She went to find the Cusp. | -玛雅呢? -她去找凶手考斯伯 |
[57:08] | -According to the DNA, you’re the Cusp. -Come on, those hairs were planted. | -根据DNA证明 你就是考斯伯 -拜托 我是被栽赃的 |
[57:12] | Okay, but you gotta come with me. | 好 但是你还是得跟我走 |
[57:20] | -Well, that’s impressive. -Listen to me. | -嗯 谢谢你啊 -听我说 |
[57:22] | Maya went inside his head. She knows he’s at the old chemical factory. | 玛雅侵入他的大脑 她知道凶手在 老旧的那个化工厂 |
[57:27] | -That’s where she’s going now. -Turn around. Hands on your head. | -就是她要去的地方 -转过来 手放头上 |
[57:30] | -Hands on your head. -Oh, come on. | -手放头上 -喔 拜托 |
[57:32] | If you’re wrong about me, she’s over there by herself. | 要是你错抓了我 她在那边就会孤立无援 |
[57:35] | She’s gonna die. Penelope’s gonna die, and that’s gonna be on your head. | 她将会死 潘妮洛普也会死 那责任就会算到你头上了 |
[58:16] | Finch, come on. This is idiotic. You gotta trust me on this. | 芬奇 拜托 真是可笑 你一定要相信我 |
[58:20] | You know I do. But it’s federal now. They got everybody out on this. | 你知道我相信 但现在联邦主导 他们将每个人都排除在外 |
[58:26] | Finch, you gotta release me. This is ridiculous. | 芬奇 你快放了我 这太可笑了 |
[58:28] | No. No can do, sir. | 不 我办不到 |
[58:31] | Even if I could, we don’t have a squad car at the station. | 既使我可以 现在我们连一辆警车也没有 |
[58:33] | You’d have to run down to the firehouse and borrow an EMT truck or something. | 你可以跑到消防队 去借一辆救护车之类的 |
[58:38] | Could you please empty out your pockets for me? | 你可以将口袋的东西掏出来吗? |
[58:40] | -What did you just say? -To empty out your pockets. | -你刚刚说什么? -将口袋的东西掏出来 |
[58:43] | No, before that. | 不 前一句 |
[58:45] | You’d have to borrow an EMT truck or something? | 你可以去借一辆救护车? |
[59:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Kessel sent me over to check out the place. | 很抱歉 我不是要故意吓到你 基索派我来这里查查看 |
[59:40] | This is not the greatest place to be by yourself. | 你一个人不适合独自在这里 |
[59:42] | Where could she be? These buildings look the same. | 她会在哪? 这些建筑物看来都一样 |
[59:45] | Yeah, well, we will find her. | 是呀 嗯 我们会找到她的 |
[59:47] | Meanwhile, I want you to sit here, wait. Harris is on his way now. | 同时 我要你在这里坐着等 哈理斯就在过来的路上 |
[59:51] | No, we have to find her. He knows I’ve been in his mind. | 不 我们得去找她 凶手知道我侵入过他的大脑 |
[59:54] | Listen, just trust me. | 听着 相信我 |
[59:56] | Sit in the car, stay warm, and Harris will be here soon. | 坐在车里 等一会 哈理斯马上会来 |
[1:00:06] | I’m gonna go in and have a look around, okay? | 我会进去查查看的 好吗? |
[1:00:10] | But… | 但… |
[1:00:12] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:00:14] | Harris asked me to give you this. | 哈理斯要我给你这个 |
[1:00:17] | You left it down at the station. | 你在警局忘记的 |
[1:00:20] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:00:21] | You think you know who the killer is? | 你知道凶手是谁了吗? |
[1:00:25] | So you’re ready to confess? | 准备要招供了吗? |
[1:00:26] | That’s funny, Skylar, but I’m not the Cusp. | 太可笑了 史凯乐 我不是考斯伯 |
[1:00:30] | You’re right about one thing, though. | 但是你有件事说对了 |
[1:00:32] | He is a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[1:00:34] | A cop with medical training. A former EMT. | 受过医疗训练的警察 前EMT救护队员 |
[1:00:38] | A cop who wears a medical bracelet for his penicillin allergy. | 带着一个手炼 注明盘尼西林过敏的警察 |
[1:00:42] | A cop whose locker is right next to mine… | 他的置物柜刚好在我旁边… |
[1:00:45] | …and can easily grab a couple of stray hairs. | …可以轻易的抓到几根我的头发 |
[1:00:48] | And he happens to be with Maya right now, as we speak. | 在我们讲话的同时 他正玛雅身边 |
[1:00:53] | Okay, you two get out of here. You take the chopper. | 好 你们快出发 搭直升机去 |
[1:00:56] | I’ll support you with ground units. | 我会派地面部队支持 |
[1:01:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:42] | No! | 不! |
[1:02:32] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[1:02:37] | -What is this place? -This? | -这是哪里? -这? |
[1:02:39] | This is just my little playground. | 这是我的小游戏场 |
[1:02:41] | My mind. | 我的大脑 |
[1:02:43] | This is my world. | 这是我的世界 |
[1:02:46] | This is where I keep them. | 我关他们的地方 |
[1:02:49] | You know. | 你知道 |
[1:02:50] | All the ones you couldn’t save. | 你一个人也救不了 |
[1:03:03] | How about now, you remember me now? | 现在呢 想起我了吗? |
[1:03:07] | Oh! Oh! | 喔! 喔! |
[1:03:11] | How? How? | 如何? 怎么会? |
[1:03:13] | How? How what? | 怎么会? 什么怎么会? |
[1:03:15] | How do I keep you from recognizing me? | 我怎会让你认不出我呢? |
[1:03:18] | How did I set all this up? | 我是如何设计这一切呢? |
[1:03:19] | How’d I keep my girlish figure and beautiful good looks? | 我是如何保有像是年轻女孩的身材与容貌呢? |
[1:03:22] | The answer to all three questions is the same. | 这三个问题的答案都一样 |
[1:03:25] | Hours and hours of preparation. | 不断 不断的准备 |
[1:03:28] | -Up, up, up. -Ow! | -起来 快 -噢! |
[1:04:45] | Before we get in there, you know I’m just doing my job, right? | 在我们进去前 我要说 我也只是做我分内的工作 |
[1:04:49] | Are we square? | 我们没事吧? |
[1:04:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:04:57] | -You’re staying here. I still don’t trust you. -Prick. | -你得要待在这里 我还是不相信你 -混蛋 |
[1:05:02] | Now it’s time for the big reveal. | 现在是大揭晓的时刻了 |
[1:05:05] | Do you wanna know my secret? | 你想知道我的秘密吗? |
[1:05:10] | Knowing is half the battle. | 了解是战争的一半 |
[1:05:13] | And since dying is the other half, I think we better stick with this part. | 而死亡是另外一半 我想 我们先针对这部份好了 |
[1:05:19] | It’s all about control. | 一切都跟”控制”有关 |
[1:05:21] | Light, dark, the collective unconscious. | 光明 黑暗还有那些所谓”潜意识” |
[1:05:24] | Jung knew it. Freud thought he knew about it. | 佛洛伊得认为他明白这些 |
[1:05:26] | I live it. I breathe it. I eat it. | 我呢 靠这些生活 呼吸 吃饭 |
[1:05:29] | And now that you’re here, I will become it. Now, ahem. | 现在 你来到这 我现在 就成为了这一切 |
[1:05:32] | After I dumped your body, which, I admit, I did a little bit prematurely… | 我承认 当我丢弃你的时候 有点不成熟… |
[1:05:38] | …crazy shit started to happen. | …疯狂的想法开始出现 |
[1:05:40] | I started having thoughts… | 我开始有些思想… |
[1:05:42] | …and memories that didn’t belong to me. That weren’t mine. | …还有不属于我的一些回忆 那不是我的 |
[1:05:47] | I gotta tell you. Having you inside of here… | 我得告诉你 你进到我的大脑里… |
[1:05:51] | …was, to say the least, a bit disconcerting. | …开始的时候 我还有点仓皇失措 |
[1:05:55] | Freaked me out. | 让我不知如何是好 |
[1:05:58] | But, with a little study, a little work… | 但 经过一些研究之后… |
[1:06:00] | …neurology, parapsychology, paraneurology… | …神经学 变态心理学 意识学… |
[1:06:03] | …didn’t take me long to figure out how your little talent works. | …我很快明白 你那种天份是怎么回事 |
[1:06:07] | So the next time you tried to crawl up on in here… | 所以 后来你再次要侵入我脑中时… |
[1:06:11] | …before the FBI gave you a little fancy protective thing… | …虽然FBI 给了你一些所谓保护装置… |
[1:06:14] | …I was ready for you. | …我早就准备好要对付你了 |
[1:06:26] | Here, a synapse stops firing, and blood flow is diverted… | 现在 神经联会已经阻断 血流也往别处去… |
[1:06:31] | -…from a small part of the brain… -No, no. | -…离开大脑的某一小部分 -不 |
[1:06:33] | And no matter how hard you try… | 不管你如何努力尝试… |
[1:06:38] | …you simply cannot remember… | …你将不会记得… |
[1:06:42] | …what I look like. | …我的长相 |
[1:06:55] | Penelope. | 潘妮洛普 |
[1:07:09] | I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get started. | 我不认识你 但我不快开始不行 |
[1:07:12] | You set this up. | 你设计了这一切 |
[1:07:15] | You had to know I was gonna come back for you. | 你知道 我会回来找你 |
[1:07:18] | -Why am I so special? -Now, that’s a good question. | -为何特别是我? -这是个大问题 |
[1:07:22] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:07:26] | …first off, you’re the only one that I can have like this. | …首先 你是我唯一能找到有此能力的人 |
[1:07:33] | Secondly… | 再者… |
[1:07:35] | …the only thing that’s better… | …唯一一件… |
[1:07:39] | …than torturing a woman’s body… | …比折磨女性身体还要好的事情… |
[1:07:43] | …is tormenting a woman’s mind. | …就是折磨女性的大脑与思想 |
[1:08:00] | Miss? | 女士? |
[1:08:03] | Miss, where are you? | 女士 你在哪? |
[1:08:16] | Isn’t it a shame? | 那不丢脸吗? |
[1:08:19] | Don’t you wish you could? | 你不是希望你可以吗? |
[1:08:21] | Don’t you just wish like hell you could remember? | 你不是希望可以记得住我吗? |
[1:08:25] | Don’t you wish you could maintain some semblance of control? | 你不是希望可以看似掌控一切吗? |
[1:08:29] | You. You caused so many needless deaths. | 你 是你造成了许多无谓的死亡 |
[1:08:35] | Don’t you think that is a shame? Don’t you think so? | 你不觉得羞耻吗? 你不觉得吗? |
[1:08:39] | Don’t you think so? | 你不觉得吗? |
[1:08:41] | They think so. | 他们倒是这样觉得 |
[1:08:55] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗? |
[1:08:56] | Your 5th birthday. | 你五岁生日 |
[1:08:59] | So cute. | 真是可爱 |
[1:09:03] | Gone. | 再见 |
[1:09:10] | Senior prom. | 高年级舞会 |
[1:09:12] | What magical moments are these. | 好个奇妙的时刻 |
[1:09:18] | Gone. | 再见 |
[1:09:21] | -Oh, look. Artist at work. -No. | -喔 看啊 艺术家呢 -不 |
[1:09:25] | Gone, daddy, gone. Are we having fun yet? | 再见 这样好玩吧? |
[1:09:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:34] | Your memories are mine now. | 现在你的记忆属于我 |
[1:09:36] | And I’m gonna keep going until all that’s left… | 我会继续做 直到所剩下的… |
[1:09:39] | …is your time with me. | …就是你跟我一起的时候 |
[1:09:42] | Until all you have… | 直到你所有的… |
[1:09:43] | …is me. | …回忆都只是我 |
[1:09:45] | Hey, remember this? | 嘿 记得这吗? |
[1:09:46] | This will be your only memory. | 将会是你唯一的回忆 |
[1:09:50] | -It’s all I’m gonna let you have. -No! | -我会让你只存有这些记忆 -不! |
[1:09:53] | You can’t do this. | 你不可以这样 |
[1:09:55] | I already have. | 来不及了 |
[1:09:56] | Your memories are mine. Your memories are mine now. | 你的记忆属于我 现在你的记忆属于我了 |
[1:10:34] | Oh. | 喔 |
[1:10:41] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Hang on, okay? | 没事了 没事 撑着点 好吗? |
[1:10:56] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:11:15] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:11:19] | I don’t care about your last words. | 我不在乎你的遗言 |
[1:11:27] | Where’s the Cusp? | 考斯伯在哪? |
[1:11:30] | So you know exactly what he’s doing to her. | 你确信你知道他会对她怎么样? |
[1:11:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:39] | Please don’t. He’ll kill me. | 请不要 他会杀了我 |
[1:11:42] | But he’ll kill me. I don’t wanna die. | 但他会杀了我 我不想死 |
[1:11:48] | Your mind is stronger than his. | 你的心智比这还要坚强 |
[1:11:52] | Make him lose control. | 让他失去控制 |
[1:11:55] | You have the power. The power is in your mind. | 你有这样的能力 这力量就在你的大脑里 |
[1:11:58] | Get your power back. Make him lose control. | 将你的能里找回来 让他失控 |
[1:12:01] | He’s afraid of the dark. He’s afraid of the dark. | 他害怕黑暗 他害怕黑暗 |
[1:12:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:11] | Now it’s time for that age-old question I’d like to pose to all my girls. | 现在该是问老掉牙问题的时候了 我总是对每个女孩这样问 |
[1:12:17] | Heart or mind? | 心还是脑? |
[1:12:20] | Goddamn it! | 妈的! |
[1:12:23] | Now you can’t see my face. | 你可以看见我的脸 |
[1:12:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:12:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:12:32] | Come on, Duncan. Don’t you remember? It’s all about control. | 快 邓肯 你不记得吗? 这一切都跟”控制”有关 |
[1:12:36] | I’m in control now. | 我现在控制得很好 |
[1:12:40] | Turn the lights on. I need the lights. | 快开灯 我需要光线 |
[1:12:43] | Because of you, I like the dark. | 因为你 我喜欢黑暗 |
[1:12:47] | Sorry to leave you in the dark there, deputy. | 抱歉 副警长 让你待在黑暗处 |
[1:12:49] | Oh. Oh, hey, there. Hey there, sheriff. | 喔 喔 嘿 警长 |
[1:12:52] | I’m glad you’re here. I was gonna go and check… | 真高兴你来了 我会去查看… |
[1:12:55] | See what happened to the lights. See, because… | 看看到底灯光是怎么了 因为… |
[1:12:58] | I can’t operate without lights. You know, a man can’t operate without lights, so… | 没有光线我无法行动 你知道 男人没有光线不行 所以… |
[1:13:04] | All right, that’s about good right there. That’s good. Yep. | 好的 讲的不错 不错 |
[1:13:09] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会对我开枪的 |
[1:13:12] | I got everything you need right up in here. | 我这里有你需要的所有东西 |
[1:13:31] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗? |
[1:13:43] | Bitch! | 妈的! |
[1:14:07] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[1:14:08] | -No. Don’t panic now. | -不 别惊慌 |
[1:14:11] | Fun’s just started. | 有趣的正要开始 |
[1:14:15] | You can’t do this. It’s my work. | 你不可以这样 那是我的作品 |
[1:14:17] | You think you know everything. | 你以为你无所不知 |
[1:14:20] | You know nothing at all. | 事实上你一无所知 |
[1:14:40] | Penelope. Are you okay? | 潘妮洛普 你还好吗? |
[1:14:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:14:44] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[1:14:47] | All right. Hang on. | 好的 撑住 |
[1:14:53] | Hey, it’s Harris. I got Penelope. | 嘿 哈理斯 我找到潘妮洛普了 |
[1:15:03] | Okay, it’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 一切没事了 |
[1:15:06] | I got you. I got you. | 我找到你了 我找到你了 |
[1:15:31] | Sit here. Wait here. | 坐在这里等着 |
[1:15:39] | One of my men’s on the way. I gotta go. | 我们的支持人员在路上了 我得去了 |
[1:16:35] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:16:49] | Enjoy the dark. | 享受一下黑暗吧 |
[1:16:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:15] | Let go of her, Duncan. | 放开她 邓肯 |
[1:18:17] | Oh. Hey there, sheriff. Okay, sheriff. | 喔 警长 好呀 警长 |
[1:18:19] | Okay, okay. Okay, sheriff. Okay, okay. | 好 好 警长 |
[1:18:21] | Here’s the deal. Turn around and go away. | 我们打个商量 转过头 你走开 |
[1:18:25] | Otherwise, I’m gonna slice her from ear to ear. | 否则 我就将她切成一片一片 |
[1:18:28] | I’m gonna slice her and throw her over. | 在将她的尸块丢弃 |
[1:18:31] | -It ends right here, right now. -It does. You’re right about that. | -现在是结束的时候了 -没错 你说的对 |
[1:18:35] | You’re right, sheriff. It does. It ends right here. | 没错 你说的对 警长 是该结束 |
[1:18:38] | Now turn around and go. So turn around. | 转身过去 走开 |
[1:18:42] | Mm-hm. Turn around. Turn around. | 嗯哼 转过去 转过身去 |
[1:18:47] | Turn around! | 转身过去 |
[1:18:52] | -All right. -Good boy. | -好的 -好孩子 |
[1:18:54] | Good boy. | -好孩子 |
[1:18:56] | Harris. | 哈理斯 |
[1:18:59] | You promised. | 你保证过 |
[1:19:03] | I promised. | 我说过 |
[1:19:15] | Before you die, I have a gift for you. | 在你死前 我有礼物送你 |
[1:19:19] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[1:19:21] | I don’t wanna die. Let me live. | 我不想死别杀我 |
[1:19:24] | These are my girls. | 这是我的女孩们 |
[1:19:25] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[1:19:27] | I’m taking them back. | 我将要回他们 |
[1:19:29] | -And the life you stole from me. Please don’t kill me. | -还有你从我这边偷走的生活 请不要杀我 |
[1:19:34] | I die, you die. | 我死了你就得死 |
[1:19:41] | I’ve been dead before. | 我早就死过了 |
[1:19:58] | Welcome to the darkness. | 欢迎来到黑暗世界 |
[1:20:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:30] | Maya? Maya? | 玛雅? 玛雅? |
[1:20:33] | Maya, are you okay? | 玛雅 你还好吗? |
[1:20:34] | Maya, come on. Come on, Maya. Come on. | 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅 醒醒 |
[1:20:38] | Maya, wake up. Come on, Maya. Come on, Maya. Wake up. | 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅 |
[1:20:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:20:48] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[1:20:54] | You got your life back. | 你要回你的生活了 |
[1:20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:43] | Won’t last long. She’s good one more. | 不会太久 再一次她也不错 |
[1:26:45] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快 |
[1:26:46] | Yeah, if it’ll run, let’s try it. If it goes, it goes. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. | 是呀 可以尝试看看 行就行 不行就不行 |
[1:27:12] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |