英文名称:It Could Happen To You
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Once upon a time in New York, there was a cop named Charlie. | 从前在纽约 有个叫查里的警察 |
[01:36] | He was a very decent guy, as was his partner, Bo. | 他是个很正直的人 他搭档鲍伯也是 |
[01:42] | He was a good listener. | 他是个很好的倾诉对象 |
[01:47] | He loved kids. | 他喜欢孩子 |
[02:02] | He had patience and common sense. | 他有耐心 明辨事理 |
[02:19] | He was resourceful. | 还很聪明 |
[02:27] | Okay, people, let’s go. Let’s go. Come on, let me get through. | 好 大家慢慢过去 好好好 |
[02:44] | He was just a good cop. | 他是个不错的警察 |
[02:51] | Charlie lived happily in Queens, | 查里在皇后大街生活得很快乐 |
[02:54] | where he was born and had lived all of his life. | 他在那出生在那成长 |
[02:56] | – Yo, Charlie. – Jesu. How are you? | – 嘿 查里! – 嘿 苏 你还好吧? |
[03:00] | – Kill anybody today? | – 今天杀人了吗? |
[03:01] | – Didn’t even wound anybody. Been really slow. | – 今天连人都没伤到 动作太慢 |
[03:04] | – You’re not gonna see your wife? | – 不想去看看你老婆? |
[03:06] | – No, she doesn’t like me to surprise her at work. | – 她可不喜欢你在她工作的时候给她什么惊喜 |
[03:09] | Charlie was married to Muriel. She hated Queens. | 查里和茉莉结了婚 她讨厌皇后大街 |
[03:14] | I don’t know. If he was a detective or an undercover cop… | 如果他是高级警探 |
[03:17] | …at least he’d have decent clothes. | 他起码有件象样的衣服 |
[03:19] | You know? But that’s not for him. He’s gotta wear the uniform. | – 不过就算有了他也不会穿 他就爱穿制服 |
[03:22] | I feel for you, honey. Because you got driving ambition. | – 我能理解你 你也不能对他有什么要求 |
[03:26] | I know. I never pushed him enough. | 我知道 我从来不给他太大压力 |
[03:29] | If he was on the take, at least I’d say, “Okay. He has initiative.” | 假设他哪天受贿了 我倒会说:”有进步!” |
[03:33] | My sister was married to a cop for 10 years. It’s a no-win situation. | 我妹妹嫁了一警察 看起来没什么好结果了 |
[03:38] | Either they’re honest and you’re broke, | 要么他是诚实的穷光蛋 |
[03:39] | or they’re crooks and they never come home. | 要么他是彻夜不归的骗子 |
[03:42] | So your sister, what did she do? | 你妹妹怎么想的? |
[03:44] | She left the cop and married an electrician. | 她和他离了婚 嫁给一电气工程师 |
[03:48] | That’s your real money. | 这才叫生财有道 |
[03:49] | I’m running out of patience. I tell you, I’m a person who needs money. | 我都快没信心了 告诉你我就是那种爱钱的女人 |
[03:56] | And then there was | 现在来看另一位 |
[03:57] | Yvonne, a waitress, who’s about to get some terrible news. | 依枫 女招待 正焦头烂额的可怜人 |
[04:01] | Miss Biasi, according to your records here, you owe $12,000 on your MasterCard. | 比亚西小姐 万事达卡的记录显示你已经欠了$12000 |
[04:08] | Your Honor, those charges were incurred by my ex-husband… | 这些钱都是我前夫花的 |
[04:11] | …Eddie Biasi, the actor, after I threw him out. | 那时候我已经赶他走了 |
[04:13] | The bank is not aware of your divorce. | 但是银行并不知道你们离婚 |
[04:16] | Because we’re not divorced yet. But I told him, | 我们还没有离婚 |
[04:18] | “You have to tear up the credit cards.”And he promised– | 我告诉过他并且他也答应了要把债务还清 |
[04:21] | If you’re not divorced yet, | 假设你们还没有离婚 |
[04:24] | you’re still liable for any and all debts your husband has incurred. | 你有偿还债务的义务 |
[04:26] | But I am divorced in my heart. You know? I mean, and that’s what counts. | 我主观上已经离婚了 这应该得到认可 |
[04:30] | Legally, that’s not what counts. | 这得不到法律认可 |
[04:34] | But do you know how much it costs to get divorced? | 您知道离个婚要花费多少么?我的意思是 |
[04:38] | Have you ever been divorced? | 您离过婚么? |
[04:41] | Probably not. Probably not. Probably you haven’t. | 大概没有 大概没有 大概你有 |
[04:44] | Probably you’ve had good luck your entire life. | 你有老天保佑 |
[04:47] | Which is great. Which is the opposite of me. | 正好和我相反 |
[04:50] | Miss Biasi, if the MasterCard is in your name, | 比亚西小姐 假设万事达卡是用你名义开的 |
[04:55] | it’s still your responsibility. | 你就要负责 |
[04:56] | Listen, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[04:58] | I came to New York from Pittsburgh five years ago, to be an actress. | 我五年前从匹兹堡来到纽约 来当演员 |
[05:03] | I had done “Our Town” in college. | 大学里我演过[我们的小镇]里的爱米丽 |
[05:04] | Let me tell you something. Played Emily. People were crying buckets. | 观众都被感动得稀里哗啦的 |
[05:07] | – I’m sure they were. – Will there be anything else? | – 我知道我知道 – 您还需要别的么? |
[05:12] | So I come to New York, and I meet Eddie. | 然后我来了纽约 认识了艾迪 |
[05:17] | Talk about the worst luck of all. Your Honor, | 告诉你什么叫做最最糟糕吧 |
[05:20] | he swept me off my feet. | 开始的时候他让我感动 |
[05:22] | He bought me flowers, he took me on taxi rides, and real restaurants. | 他送我花 带我兜风 请我去高档餐馆吃饭 |
[05:27] | With linen and wine and good lighting, you know? | 有亚麻桌布、美酒和亮丽的灯光 知道? |
[05:31] | Everything was so perfect, except he turned out to be this pathological liar. | 一切都很完美 直到他变成一个病态的骗子 |
[05:36] | And I believed every word he said… | 我一句都不相信他的 |
[05:38] | …because I used to have all this faith in people. You know? | 甚至开始任何人都不信 懂? |
[05:47] | So…. So, like, in short… | 那么 简而言之 |
[05:52] | …what are my options here? | 现在我能有什么选择? (破产) |
[06:19] | Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city… | 查里 茉莉 依枫 生活在同一个城市里 |
[06:22] | …where people prayed for miracles every day. | 这儿的人们每天都盼望奇迹出现 |
[06:26] | Like winning the $64 million lottery. | 比方说 中个$6400万的彩票 |
[06:30] | My name is Angel.The story you’re about to see, well, it’s pretty much all true | 我叫天使 下面你将要看到的故事 是真实的 |
[06:46] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚梦见玩老虎机 |
[06:47] | I was playing a slot machine, and I got three cherries, but they wasn’t cherries. | 转到三个樱桃 然后它们又不是樱桃了 |
[06:51] | They were my father’s face, the face of my dead father. It’s a sign. | 它们变成了我死去的爸爸的笑脸 这是个暗示 |
[06:56] | But you hated your father. | – 你不是讨厌你爸爸么? |
[06:59] | Makes no difference I hated him. A sign is a sign. | – 不相干 暗示就是暗示. |
[07:02] | I know you think I’m nuts, but I tell you, we’re gonna win. | – 我知道你认为我扯淡 但我告诉你我们会赢. |
[07:05] | I didn’t say you were nuts. | – 我没说你在扯淡 |
[07:07] | I just said the odds of us winning the lottery are not overwhelming. | 我只是说中彩的几率那是相当小 |
[07:14] | One bedroom in Queens | 皇后大街 |
[07:15] | is not my idea of living. | 只有一个卧室的小房子 不是我想要的生活 |
[07:19] | One bedroom in Queens is fine. | 一个卧室挺好的 |
[07:21] | If we had kids…. If we had kids, it would be another story. | 如果我们有孩子 孩子 那就是另一个故事了 |
[07:25] | – We don’t have the money to have kids. | – 我们没钱要孩子 |
[07:27] | – Of course we have the money to have kids. | – 我们当然有钱要孩子 |
[07:30] | Cops have kids. Firemen have kids. | 警察能有孩子 消防员也能有孩子 |
[07:34] | If only rich people had kids, there wouldn’t be public schools. | – 如果只许有钱人生孩子 就不要公立学校了 |
[07:37] | Charlie, just get the ticket this morning, please. | – 甜心 你把彩票给我买了就行了 拜托 |
[07:39] | She gotta get real. You gotta tell her: | 她没数咯 你去告诉她 |
[07:42] | “I’m the man. I’m out here every day, getting it done… | “我每天在外面工作 |
[07:46] | …getting paid, bringing it home.” She gotta listen to you. | 挣钱 然后带回家.”她该听你的. |
[07:52] | – You can’t be serious. – It takes two minutes. | – 你不会吧 – 就两分钟 |
[07:57] | I’m starving, man. | 我饿扁了 哥们 |
[08:00] | – Hey, people, this is police business, step aside. – Bo, Bo. | – 执行公务!大家靠边站 就两分钟 |
[08:03] | – It’ll take two minutes. – Sorry. Sorry. | – 住手 住手!对不起 对不起 |
[08:07] | This is gonna take forever. Then the Burger King’s another five blocks. | 你就是这样 要吃巨无霸汉堡还得走五个街区 |
[08:11] | – So we’ll eat across the street. We never went there. | – 那就过个马路算了 我们买没去过那 |
[08:15] | – What, that place? Oh, no. | – 什么?那地方?噢 不 |
[08:25] | – Where the hell were you? | – 你干吗去了? |
[08:27] | – I told you yesterday, Sal.Five times. A personal matter, Hi, Carol. | – 我说过五次了 一点私事.嗨 凯尔. |
[08:31] | You are two hours late. It comes off your paycheck.What? | – 好 你迟到两小时 从工资里扣. |
[08:33] | Do you know how many sick days I have coming? | – 什么?你知道多少天我都是带病工作的吗? |
[08:36] | You want a sick day, | 如果你想请病假 |
[08:38] | get sick. If you’re healthy, you work. | 就生病去.如果你健康的话 工作去! |
[08:42] | Get me some coffee. | 请来点咖啡 |
[08:46] | – On your head, sweetie pie. – Thanks. | – 在你头上 小可爱 – 谢谢 |
[08:53] | – That guy sets a nice tone here, huh? | – 那家伙说得真好听 |
[08:55] | – Yeah, like a drill sergeant. | – 是啊 像训练有素的警官 |
[08:59] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:06] | – You guys want some coffee? – Please.Please. | – 你们都要咖啡吗 – 请 – 请 |
[09:12] | – You guys know what you want? – Cheeseburger deluxe, medium. | – 想要什么 – 奶酪汉堡 越橘汁松饼 |
[09:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:22] | And you, officer? | 你呢 警官 |
[09:25] | You recommend the lobster thermidor? | 你推荐龙虾? |
[09:34] | That’s really funny. I mean, I think I’m just gonna die laughing. | 很搞笑 我都快笑死了 |
[09:37] | The kind of day I’ve had so far. I can’t even tell you what a treat this is. | 这是我今天受到最好的待见了 |
[09:41] | You’ve had a bad day? | – 你今天过得很糟糕么 |
[09:46] | – Call me when you’re ready. – A meatball sandwich.Really. That’s what I want. | – 你想好了就叫我 – 肉圆三明治 好了 |
[09:53] | – Meatball? – Meatball. | -肉圆? -肉圆 |
[09:58] | You are very brave, officer. | 你很有勇气 警官 |
[10:03] | She likes you. Yeah, she really likes you.I was trying to cheer her up. | – 她喜欢你 真的 – 我只是想让她高兴起来 |
[10:10] | We got a store alarm on Spring Street and a naked man in traffic… | – 刚收到报告 有一裸男从商店跑到了街上 |
[10:14] | – Well, I’m full. – …on Sullivan. | – 好 我饱了. |
[10:16] | Shit, I’m gonna starve to death. | 日 这下我要饿死了 |
[10:22] | – Your turn for the check. – Okay. | – 轮到你付了 – 好 |
[10:28] | – Miss, we gotta run, so we’ll just take a check. | – 小姐 我们得出去检查一下 |
[10:31] | – After that whole routine? | – 办完所有事情才能吃饭? |
[10:33] | – When those radios go off…. | – 假设什么时候这些电台关了 |
[10:36] | – Where, where? Where did I–? | – 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿 |
[10:43] | All right, so that’s two coffees plus taxes. Two even. | 两杯含税的咖啡 一样一样的 |
[10:54] | Oh, jeez. I’m short. | 噢 上帝.没了. |
[11:00] | – Fine, officer. No charge. | – 算了 警官 别记帐 |
[11:02] | – No, I have the check.I just don’t have enough for a tip. | – 不 我只是不够付小费 |
[11:04] | – I’ll live. | – 我照样活着 |
[11:06] | – I can’t not leave a tip.So leave a tip. | – 我可不能不给小费 – 那就给吧 |
[11:13] | A lottery ticket? | 彩票? |
[11:16] | With my luck? Be serious. No. Go, get the cat out of the tree | 凭我运气?去吧 去把树上的猫抱下来 |
[11:19] | or whatever it is that you do. | 或者干点什么别的 |
[11:21] | No, that would be the Fire Department. | 不 那是消防员的工作 |
[11:25] | – Come on, Charlie, let’s go. | – 快点 查里 走了 |
[11:28] | – In a second.Listen, I got an idea. What’s your name? | – 等哈子我有办法了 你尊姓大名? |
[11:33] | Yvonne? Yvonne, I’m Charlie Lang, and we’re partners. | 依枫?依枫 我是查里狼 我们现在是搭档了 |
[11:38] | If this ticket wins, I’ll come back tomorrow and split the proceeds. | 如果我中了 我就回来分你一半 |
[11:41] | If it doesn’t, I’ll still come back and leave you a tip. What do you think? | 如果没中 我还是回来补小费 你认为如何? |
[11:45] | – I think I’m never gonna see you again. – You’ll see me tomorrow. | – 我想我不会再见到你 – 你明天就会再见到我 |
[11:48] | – Well, I’ll be here. – You’ve got a deal. | – 好 我就在这 – 说定了 |
[12:09] | All right, five more minutes. | – 好 再来五分钟. |
[12:11] | – Charlie. – Yeah.I ordered Chinese. Come up. | – 查里 我叫了中餐.上来! |
[12:14] | – In a minute. – What, are you whipped? | – 一分钟 – 你要被打了? |
[12:16] | No, I’m not whipped. I’ve got adult responsibilities. Next batter. | 不 我才不会 我有成年人的权利.继续 |
[12:27] | That’s it. I’m out of here. Where’s the ball? | 哦 打中了.我出局了 |
[12:31] | I’m coming, Mom. | – 苏!快回家. – 我来了 妈 |
[12:37] | – Are you whipped, Jesu? | – 你要被打了吗 苏? |
[12:40] | – It’s my mother, there’s no comparison. | – 她是我老妈 没得商量 |
[12:41] | – See you tomorrow, kiddo. – Yeah. Night, Charlie. | – 明天见 苏. -晚安查里 |
[12:46] | Did you, by any chance, have surgery last night? | [昨天晚上你去隆胸了吗] |
[12:49] | You mean these? No. No, this is just a prosthetic bra…. | [你说这个?不 这只是个隐型胸罩] |
[12:54] | Charlie, come on. Don’t do that next to me. That’s disgusting. | 查里 下次别在我面前干这个 恶心死我了 |
[13:00] | – I’m just soaking my feet. – Please. | – 我只是泡一下脚 – 不行! |
[13:09] | – Since when did this bother you? | – 什么时候这也开始惹着你了? |
[13:12] | – Since now, okay? | – 从现在开始 行吗? |
[13:14] | Oh, God! Charlie, now you’re spilling water all over the place. | 哦 上帝 你把水弄得到处都是 |
[13:18] | Maybe I should call the Red Cross. | 我想我该叫红十字会 |
[13:20] | I’ll tell them we’re a federal disaster area. God! | 告诉他们我们这是灾区 |
[13:28] | – Charlie. You think I should get my boobs done? | 查里 你认为我的波要做吗? |
[13:33] | – Done? – Yeah, you know, enlarged.So I could be like that. | – 做? – 隆胸.那能变大 我喜欢 |
[13:41] | What, are you nuts? It seems so extreme. | 你说笑吧?这也太夸张了. |
[13:47] | – Forget it. – I just don’t think you need it.Forget it. | – 算了 – 我只是觉得你不需要 – 算了! |
[13:58] | Look, the problem is that I had to declare bankruptcy. | 你看 问题是我已经破产 |
[14:01] | My MasterCard got taken away. | 我信用卡被拿走了 |
[14:04] | What I wanna know is when I’m gonna be able to get it back. | 什么时候我才能拿回来 |
[14:13] | What are my chances? | 我有什么选择? |
[14:17] | – Under 15,000 a year? MasterCard. | – 一年$15000以下 信用卡 |
[14:22] | – Shall I speak to them? Love to.Yeah? Well…. | – 要我和他们说吗?好吧 |
[14:26] | Wait. I see. | 我知道 |
[14:34] | Well, thank you. That’s what I thought. | 好 谢谢你.我也这么认为 |
[14:38] | – What did they say? – Slim to none. Those are my chances. | – 他们怎么说 – 难办 |
[14:42] | Well, the lotto jackpot has grown to over $64 million. | 乐透的奖金已经滚动到了$6400万美圆 |
[14:46] | We’ll check the winning numbers when we return. | 广告后我们回来公布中奖号码 |
[14:53] | – You got the numbers wrong. – Wrong? | – 你选错号码了! – 错了? |
[14:58] | – Our anniversary is on the 27th, not on the 26th. | – 我们的周年纪念日是27号不是26号 |
[15:02] | – We always celebrate on the 26th. | – 但我们总在26号庆祝呀 |
[15:05] | We got the license on the 26th. We got married on the 27th. | 我们26号办的手续 27号办的喜酒 |
[15:11] | – So why do we go out on the 26th? | – 那我们干吗没在26号办喜酒 |
[15:13] | – I don’t know, maybe it’s custom. | – 我不知道 也许因为什么风俗 |
[15:16] | Look, the fact is that I specifically told you our anniversary. | 事实是 我清楚地告诉了你正确的周年纪念日 |
[15:20] | To anybody with any sense in their heads, that means the day they got married. | 任何人都会记得他们结婚的日子 |
[15:25] | – I am sorry, darling. – Twenty-six, 64, 84. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[15:29] | Did he say 26? | 他说26了? |
[15:40] | – What? – We won. We got the jackpot. | 我们中了!我们中了头奖! |
[15:46] | – That’s unbelievable. – We’re rich. We’re rich. We’re rich. | – 真让人难以相信 – 我们是有钱人了! |
[15:51] | – The jackpot? – We’re rich, rich, rich. | – 头奖? – 我们有钱了!钱!钱!钱! |
[15:57] | – What are we having, honey? – BLT down with turkey bacon. | – 我们有什么? – 奇迹随着烤火鸡降临 |
[16:02] | – Any Miracle Whip? – Of course I have Miracle Whip. | – 奇迹鸡蛋? – 当然.无论我在什么境遇 |
[16:05] | No matter how broke I am, there’s just certain things, certain standards. | 你要确定你是谁 一些东西和事物不可改变 |
[16:09] | You have to have things in your life that are stable, that are permanent, eternal. | 你生命里必须有一些不变的东西 永远不变 |
[16:14] | – Oreos. Smuckers. – Exactly. | – 哦 又赖 – 没错 |
[16:19] | – Thank you. – Will there be anything else? | – 谢谢 – 还要什么吗? |
[16:26] | Will there be anything else? | 还会有什么呢? |
[16:31] | There’ll never be anything else. | 不会再有什么了 |
[16:34] | God, I hate this. I feel bankrupt. | 天啊 我讨厌这样 破产了 |
[16:39] | What? | 什么? |
[16:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:42] | A bowling team from Albany had the same numbers. | 一个来自奥尔巴林的保龄球队也买了相同号码 |
[16:46] | – They get 9 million. – Why am I not surprised? | – 他们得到了$900万 – 我怎么不惊讶呢? |
[16:51] | – Well, how many are there on the team? | – 这个队多少人啊 |
[16:53] | – I don’t know. Twelve guys is the average league. | – 我不知道 大概至少12个人吧 |
[16:56] | Okay, well, do each of these guys get a piece, | 他们是一人一份 |
[16:58] | or do you consider them all as one? | 还是整个球队算一份 |
[17:01] | Muriel, Muriel. The veins, they’re bulging out of your neck. | 茉莉 青筋……从你脖子上暴出来了 |
[17:06] | You look like a psycho.What? | 我看你是疯了 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God. Okay, the bowlers, | 哦 天.那些球员 |
[17:16] | thank God, they only count as one. | 谢天谢地 他们就算一份. |
[17:19] | But that’s 16 people that picked these numbers. Oh, God. | 但那是16个人选的号码 天呐 |
[17:24] | That only leaves us with… | 那只留给我们 |
[17:28] | …four million. | $400万 |
[17:31] | We could live on that, right? | 我们够生活了 对吧? |
[17:35] | We could live on less, even. | 对 对.再少一点我们也够. |
[17:39] | Let’s just pray to God that nobody else calls in, | 让我们祈祷别再有人掺合进来 |
[17:42] | so we don’t have to split it with them. | 这样就没人分我们的钱了 |
[17:48] | What? | 干啥? |
[17:54] | What, Charlie? You’re making me nervous. What? | 咋啦?你让我浑身不自在 |
[18:03] | Honey… | 甜心 |
[18:09] | …I’ve got something to tell you. | 我要告诉你些事情 |
[18:16] | – A complete stranger? Charlie. – I owed her a tip. | – 一个完全陌生的人 查里? – 我欠她小费 |
[18:21] | A tip? Two million dollars? Come on. | 小费?两百万的小费?要命了 |
[18:24] | I never thought we’d win, darling. I never thought we’d win. | 我从来没想过我们会赢 亲爱的 |
[18:28] | But we did win, just like I told you we were going to. | – 但我们确实赢了 就像我说的 |
[18:31] | But if we’d used your numbers, we wouldn’t have won. | – 但不是你选的号码 |
[18:34] | Don’t do that. Don’t do that, Charlie. Because you know and I know… | 不能这样啊 不能这样啊.你我都知道 |
[18:38] | …that in my dream, | 我死去的父亲托梦给我了 |
[18:40] | my dead father came to me through the slot machine. | 通过老虎机暗示我我会赢 |
[18:42] | And in his eyes there were dollar signs and a “4” in place of the pupil. | 在他眼里有美圆符号和”4″ |
[18:45] | Come on, Charlie. You wanna blemish his sacred memory? | 拜托 难道你不想要哪些钱吗 |
[18:48] | That’s ridiculous. He was a nut job, your father, he prayed to chickens. | 真荒谬 你爸他是个怪人 他向鸡祷告 |
[18:53] | He wants us to have the 4 million. | 他希望我们有400万 |
[18:56] | My God, do you think if he intended us to have half… | 假设他认为我们只该拿一半 |
[18:59] | …wouldn’t there be a “2” instead of a “4” inside the eyeballs? | 那应该是”2″ 或者是4 |
[19:07] | It’s not the right thing. | 那样做不对 |
[19:12] | The right thing? Charlie, what the hell is that? | 不对?告诉我 什么叫做正确? |
[19:16] | You’ve been doing the right thing your whole entire life for everybody else. | 你一直在为了别人做正确的事情 |
[19:20] | Just this once, please, do the right thing for us. | 只要一次 为我们俩做一次正确的事情 |
[19:26] | I gave her my word. | 我和她说过了 |
[19:31] | – Honey, do you love me? – Of course I love you. | – 宝贝 你爱我吗 – 我当然爱你 |
[19:37] | Then stiff her. Stiff her and smell the flowers. For me. | 忽悠她 忽悠她 就当是为我 |
[19:47] | – What would you do? – I’d buy the Knicks. | – 你会怎么办? – 买尼克斯的票 |
[19:52] | I mean, about the girl. | – 我说的是那个姑娘 |
[19:54] | I’d take her to the Garden so she could watch me play. | 我会带她去公园然后看着我玩 |
[19:58] | I’d start myself as a very small, round forward. | 我满脸堆笑 然后向她跑去 |
[20:02] | So you agree with Muriel, right? Giving her half is crazy? | 你同意茉莉的看法对吧?给她一半简直是疯了 |
[20:06] | If I can’t have the Knicks, I want those season tickets… | 这样我就去买尼克斯的票 买赛季票 |
[20:10] | …where you sit on the floor with Jack Nicholson and Spike Lee. | 你可以靠着杰克 Nicholson和Spike Lee坐 |
[20:13] | And the waiters bring you food. | 侍应给你上吃的 |
[20:15] | – A promise is a promise. | – 承诺就是承诺 |
[20:17] | And one of those stereo systems that you can hear in every room in your house. | 和一套能供整个房子的音响系统 |
[20:21] | You see, that way you don’t have to be carrying around that boom box with you. | 你没必要管这个麻烦 |
[20:26] | I could tell her I just won 5,000. I could do that. | 我可以告诉她我只中了$5000. |
[20:30] | So, what’s that? Season tickets, stereo system, Mazda GL6? | 呃 赛季票 音响系统 马自达GL6? |
[20:35] | – I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t just lie like that. | – 我不能那样 不应该这样说谎 |
[20:38] | A boat. I’ve never even been in a boat. | 一艘游艇!我从来都没上过游艇 |
[20:41] | – Come on, are you listening to me? | – 你在听吗? |
[20:43] | – I know you, man. You’ll do the appropriate thing. | – 我了解你 你会做该做的事 |
[20:47] | – Which is? – I don’t know. That’s your field. | – 哪样? – 我不知道 自己想去吧 |
[20:59] | So we have tuna on whole wheat, one scrambled soft, | 来了 一整条金枪鱼 嫩炒蛋 |
[21:03] | toast crisp, tea with lemon | 法式面包 柠檬茶 |
[21:06] | – Everything okay here? Good, good. – Yeah, thanks. | – 都还好吗? – 不错 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:13] | – You’re back. – I said I’d be back. | – 啊 你竟然回来了 – 我说过我会回来 |
[21:17] | – Coffee? | – 咖啡? |
[21:18] | – No, thanks. Actually, I just wanted to– | – 不用 谢谢 事实上 我来只是想 |
[21:21] | I really wanna apologize for yesterday. I was so rude. | 对不起我昨天太粗鲁了 |
[21:23] | It’s just that it was pretty much the worst day of my life, from start to finish | 但昨天我确实过得很糟糕. |
[21:28] | – Yvonne, let’s go, wake up. – Impossible today. | -依枫 快点! -今天不行 |
[21:31] | – I’m impossible? Yvonne’s dreaming here. – Quit the socializing. | – 你很有理想 – 快回到现实中来 |
[21:35] | Don’t go anywhere, I want to apologize to you in detail. | 别走 我得向你认真地道歉 |
[21:39] | Okay. Western for you, Walter. | Walter给你西餐. |
[21:40] | And for Timothy, some nice oatmeal like Mom used to make. | Timothy 给你一些你老妈以前常做的麦片 |
[21:46] | My mother never made oatmeal in her life. My mother never made food in her life | 我妈从来不做麦片 她这辈子都没做过饭 |
[21:51] | Bloody Marys, she made. White Russians…. | 血色玛丽 她做过.白俄人 |
[21:55] | – But she had a great personality. – So did Imelda Marcos. | – 但挺有个性的Imelda Marcos也这样. |
[22:00] | – Well, she produced a nice son, right? – You’re okay, you know that? | – 她生了个好儿子 不是吗? – 你说得很对 |
[22:05] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[22:11] | – He’s got it, huh? | – 他得那病了 是吗? |
[22:13] | – Yeah, a couple of years. Come in twice a week. | – 是啊 好几年了.他们一周来两次 |
[22:17] | He’s really starting to go downhill, though, you know? In and out of the hospital…. | 他越来越不行了 无论在医院里还是在医院外 |
[22:23] | What a world, huh? Really. | 什么世道啊! |
[22:25] | Makes you wanna appreciate every moment, you know, not be petty or spiteful. | 我们每时每刻都要庆幸自己还活着 而不是抱怨 |
[22:30] | – I know just what you mean. – Yvonne. | – 我了解 – 依枫 |
[22:35] | Speaking of which…. | 待会儿说 |
[22:41] | What I have here is a check for $9.53. | 我这有张小票写了$9.53 |
[22:44] | What I do not have is the $9.53. | 我这没有的是这$9.53! |
[22:47] | He went to get his wallet out of the car. He said–Never let them out the door. | – 他去车里拿钱包了 – 绝对不能让他们出去! |
[22:51] | – What am I running here, a soup kitchen? – I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | – 你以为这是什么?免费汤吗? – 对不起 我错了 |
[22:55] | You sure did, gorgeous. And the $9.53, it gets deducted from your check. | 你就是犯错了!$9.53从你工资里扣. |
[23:00] | Bring me some coffee. | 现在去拿杯咖啡来. |
[23:19] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[23:29] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[23:36] | – Now, that’s coffee. – So, what’ll it be? | – 喔 这才地道. – 呃 我们刚才说到哪儿了? |
[23:40] | – They’re actually…. They’re right…. – Amazing, but true. | – 怎么会有这样种人 – 不可思议 却是现实 |
[23:44] | We are all out of cantaloupe, and the grapefruit’s all dried out, so…. | 我们现在有哈密瓜和柚子. |
[23:48] | No, I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[23:50] | The thing is, I got something for you. | 我想说的是 我想给你一样东西 |
[23:56] | – For me? – It’s just, you know, a trifle. | – 给我? – 仅仅是根绳子 |
[24:05] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[24:08] | It’s one of those little strings that you connect to your glasses… | 系在你眼镜腿两边 |
[24:12] | …so that they hang around your neck. | 这样你可以把眼镜挂在脖子上 |
[24:16] | And that way you’ll know where they are. At all times. | 这样你就可以找到它们 随时随地 |
[24:27] | This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever gotten me. | 这简直是 简直是我收到的最好的礼物 |
[24:34] | – I certainly hope not. – It’s close. | – 不会吧 – 真的 |
[24:39] | You sure that I can’t get you anything? Like a coffee or tea? | 你知道 我不能送你什么.咖啡要么? |
[24:43] | Decaf, please. I’ve reached my target heart rate for the day. | 好吧 来杯咖啡.今天我一直很不安. |
[24:47] | Decaf it is. | 咖啡来了 |
[24:52] | – So, you’ve had bad luck? – Unbelievable. | – 呃 你运气一直很糟糕吗 – 说出来你都不信 |
[24:58] | When I was 11, my dog died of parvo. | 11岁的时候 我的狗狗打疫苗竟然打死了 |
[25:02] | I still don’t even know, to this day, what parvo is. | 我至今不知道那到底算是什么疫苗 |
[25:07] | I married the wrong man. I mean the wrong, by a lot, man. | 我嫁错了人 我的意思是非常错误的人 |
[25:11] | You know? | 知道不 |
[25:13] | Now I can’t afford to get divorced. I mean, except for yesterday…. | 现在我离不起婚.到昨天 |
[25:16] | You know, I’m used to my luck. | 我已经习惯了我的晦气 |
[25:19] | But yesterday, I actually went bankrupt before I came into work, which was…. | 但昨天 我来上班前刚被法院认定为破产 |
[25:27] | That’s why I was so rude to you. | 这就是为什么昨天我态度不好的原因 |
[25:32] | – You went bankrupt? – Yep. | -你破产了? -是的 |
[25:34] | – Look. From the officer. – That’s sweet, honey. | – 看!警官送给我的 – 挺漂亮的 小可爱 |
[25:40] | About our little agreement. | 稍微谈一下我们的协议 |
[25:46] | Double the tip, or half of what I won in the lottery. | 双份小费 或者我昨天赢的彩票的一半 |
[25:52] | – That agreement. – How about we make it your choice. | – 那协议 – 请你选择吧 |
[25:56] | Door one, double the tip. Door two, half of | 选项一 双分小费;选项二 |
[25:59] | what I won in the lottery. | 我彩票奖金的一半 |
[26:01] | My choice? Okay. | 我选什么呢?好 |
[26:05] | Whatever. I’ll take door number two. I’ll take half of the lottery. Pay up. | 不管了 我选选项二 我要一半奖金 给吧 |
[26:13] | – You’re sure? – Positive. | – 你确定? – 当然 |
[26:25] | – I was hoping you’d say that. | – 其实我很希望你选这个 |
[26:27] | – I’ll bet you were. Better luck next time, right? | – 算啦 希望下次的运气会好些 |
[26:29] | Actually, we were…. We were pretty lucky. | 事实上 我们这次运气就很好 |
[26:33] | – Really? Did you win something? – We won something. | – 你中了什么奖了? – 我们中了某个奖 |
[26:38] | All right. We won something? What did we win? | 某个奖?我们中什么了? |
[26:42] | Four million dollars. | 四百万美金 |
[26:50] | – Why are you doing this? – What?This sick joke. | – 你干吗这样 – 怎么了? – 一点都不好笑 |
[26:54] | – No, it’s not a joke. – This is not a joke? | – 我没开玩笑 – 没有吗?你刚才和我说什么了? |
[27:02] | – What, you think I’d make this up? | – 你认为我胡扯的吗? |
[27:04] | – Yes, yes, I do. | – 是啊 你没有吗? – 没有!我们中奖了 |
[27:07] | The lottery? The New York State–? The “lottery” lottery? | 乐透?纽约乐透?四百万? |
[27:13] | Yes, 4 million is our share. It happened last night. It would’ve been more… | 昨晚才知道的 本来会有更多 |
[27:16] | …except a bowling team from Albany called in… | 但有个保龄球队分了九百万奖金 |
[27:22] | And you’re telling me that you’re actually going to split it with me? | 现在你说你和我平分奖金? |
[27:29] | A promise is a promise. | 一诺千金 |
[27:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[27:41] | – You all right? – Oh, my God. | – 你还好吧? – 噢 天啊! |
[27:55] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[27:58] | Now I know why all these bad things happened. I know why now. | 现在我知道为什么之前发生那么多糟糕的事情了 |
[28:02] | It’s so this stupendous, phenomenal, unbelievably great thing could happen to me. | 这真是太惊人了!太棒了!太不可思议了! |
[28:07] | Because I had such bad, horrible, horrible luck before, no one would even mind. | 因为我承受过了如此多的晦气. |
[28:11] | Who wants ice cream on their pie? | 谁要冰淇淋? |
[28:13] | – I do! – Who wants pie? | 谁要蛋糕? |
[28:34] | Wait a minute. I can’t accept this, can I? I mean…. | 等等 我还是不敢接受这个事实 我不敢…… |
[28:40] | I can’t accept this. I mean, I want to, so desperately I want to, but…. | 我不敢接受.我期待 非常期待 但是 |
[28:46] | But there’s this part of me, this neurotic part of me–Accept it. | – 在我看来在我看来 – 接受吧 |
[28:51] | – How can I? – Accept it. I want you to have it. | – 我能吗? – 收下吧 我希望你收下. |
[28:56] | – With all my heart. – Yvonne, take it. | – 真心实意的 – 依枫 接受吧! |
[29:07] | Muriel, $2 million is still an enormous amount of money. | 茉莉 $200万也是个不小的数目了 |
[29:12] | You should be committed to an insane asylum for the rest of your natural life. | 你应该被送到精神病院度过你的余生 |
[29:16] | They should put you in a straitjacket and take you to the loony bin… | 他们应该把你裹紧了扔进关疯子的箱子里 |
[29:25] | Now, look, sweetheart, you weren’t there. Okay? | 你看 甜心 你并不在现场 |
[29:28] | This girl, she’s got customers with AIDS, and she treats them like an angel. | 有个顾客得了爱滋病 她像天使一样对待他. |
[29:33] | – She’s got a boss from hell. | – 她老板简直是从地狱来的 |
[29:36] | – Why did you stop at half?Why didn’t you just give her all the money? | – 那干吗不把钱都给她? |
[29:39] | – Would you get off my foot? – Look, we’re doing the right thing. | – 你踩着我了! – 我们这样做是对的 |
[29:42] | You know what? The whole city will admire you. | 整个城市都会钦佩你 |
[29:45] | Everybody will know you. You’ll be a celebrity. | 大家都会认识你 你就成名人啦 |
[29:49] | Well, maybe I could get some commercial endorsements out of this. | 我能为一些产品代言吗? |
[29:53] | Absolutely. “Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.” | 那当然.”茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人” |
[29:56] | You can endorse shampoos, conditioners… | 你可以代言香波 调节器 指甲油 |
[30:04] | “Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.” | “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人!” |
[30:09] | Well, I’d better get something out of this. | 好 最好我能从这件事上得到什么 |
[30:14] | – Bowling for dollars. Bowling for dollars. – I want my check, Harry. | – 为了票子 打保龄吧! – 拿我的支票去咯 |
[30:22] | Some of New York’s luckiest people gathered here in midtown Manhattan… | 纽约最幸运的人们 现在聚集在曼哈顿 |
[30:26] | ..here to stake their claim in the state’s $64 million lotto jackpot. | 来领取他们高达$6400万的彩票头奖 |
[30:32] | So you promised Miss Biasi if your ticket came in, | – 于是你就承诺给比亚西小姐一半? |
[30:35] | you’d split it?That’s right. As a tip. | – 对 就当是小费 |
[30:37] | As a tip? Hey. We got a cop that gave a waitress a $2 million tip. | 小费?我们采访到了一个警察给女招待$200万小费! |
[30:42] | We’re gonna open our own bowling alley. | 我们打算开个保龄球俱乐部 |
[30:46] | – You insulted the guy. – I insulted the guy? Next time, you talk. | – 你惹他了. – 我惹他了?下次你说得了 |
[30:50] | – I’d like a little cottage in the country. – Excuse me. | – 我想到乡下买个小别墅 – 对不住了…… |
[30:59] | – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Mrs. Lang, how do you feel? | – 对不住 – 狼太太 谈谈你的感受 |
[31:03] | – I’m Mrs. Lang. | – 我才是狼太太 |
[31:06] | – Mrs. Lang? You’re Mrs. Lang. | – 你就是狼太太?这是献给您的 |
[31:11] | What an incredible woman you are to give $2 million… | – 你真是个好人 给了人家$200还没意见 |
[31:17] | Mrs. Lang, do you have any trouble | 狼太太 你介意你丈夫 |
[31:19] | with the fact your husband split $4 million with a stranger? | 和一个陌生人平分这$200万吗? |
[31:22] | Not at all. In the beauty parlor that I work, I’ve always been known as… | 一点也不.在我的理发店那 我总是被大家称为: |
[31:26] | …Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold. | “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人” |
[31:31] | And if there are any sponsors out there, like Denorex… | 如果这里有人需要做广告 比方说Denorex |
[31:33] | …which I personally use, you know, because the air in my– | 就是我用的那种 因为 |
[31:38] | We’ve got to get the winners together for a group picture. | 我们现在要中奖者在一起合个影 |
[31:42] | – Miss Biasi, what are you gonna do with the money? | – 你和这样一个女人结婚 |
[31:43] | – A new car? | – 比亚西小姐 你会用这些钱买什么呢? |
[31:45] | Bigger apartment? | – 买车?买房? |
[31:46] | I haven’t thought about it yet. It’s so unexpected, you know? | – 我还没想过呢 你看 这太意想不到了. |
[31:51] | Well, a promise is a promise. | 一诺千金 |
[31:52] | Muriel Lang, woman with the heart of gold. | “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人” |
[31:56] | Oh, actress briefly, but it didn’t work out. | 呃 我 演员 不一定 不一定 干不长 |
[32:04] | Denorex. Works out each individual dandruff. | “Denorex.体贴入怀.” |
[32:10] | – Officer Lang, you gonna stay on the force? | – 狼先生 你还会留在公安队伍吗? |
[32:12] | – I’m gonna buy the force. | – 我打算把警局买下来 |
[32:15] | – Yvonne? – So it’s “Yvonne” already? | – 依枫? – 当然 依枫准备好了 |
[32:19] | – Is this the biggest tip you’ve ever received? – Definitely. | – 这是你收到最丰厚的小费了吧? – 显然 |
[32:29] | – Have you ever won anything before? – Never. | – 你以前中过奖过吗? – 从来没有 |
[32:31] | – Never. – Big smile, everybody. | 大家一起说”田七” |
[33:07] | Come on, she has no taste. That outfit, it | 她一点品位都没有 那些都过时了 |
[33:11] | looked like it came from the ’60s. | 看起来和六十年代似的 |
[33:13] | I thought she looked just fine. | 呵呵 还好还好啦 |
[33:17] | She’s not flashy. She’s just a waitress. | 她又不是社交名媛 她只是个服务员 |
[33:21] | Beauty is my business, defer to my judgment, okay? | 打扮是我的事 听我的行吗? |
[33:25] | My God, | 噢天哪 |
[33:26] | it’s Bendel’s. Oh, honey, what a feeling it is to come here with money. | Bendel’s!带这么一大笔钱来这的感觉真好! |
[33:33] | God bless you.Would you stop giving it away to every bum on the street. | – 上帝保佑你 – 你就不能不在大街上乱施舍啊? |
[33:43] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[33:47] | – Now I’m happy. – I’m glad, sweetheart. | – 现在我爽得不行 – 我也很高兴 甜心 |
[33:55] | – Now I’m at peace with myself. – I’m glad, sweetheart. | – 现在我终于能使自己平静一点了 – 我也很高兴 甜心 |
[34:00] | Just a quick stop at Tiffany’s, and I’ll be born again. | “快在Tiffany前停下脚步” 我感觉我重生了 |
[34:04] | Fur’s for animals, not for people. | 皮毛是动物的 不是人的! |
[34:55] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:35] | This is Eleanor Smith of MasterCard credit services. | 我是万事达卡的Eleanor Smith.我们现在给 |
[35:39] | …Miss Yvonne Biasi, for a $20,000 line of credit. | 比亚西小姐的贷款底线是$20 000 |
[35:44] | Please call me at 1-800-555-2000. | 请打1-800-555-2000找我 |
[35:49] | – I’ve died and gone to heaven. – Hi, Yvonne, congratulations on winning. | – 我爽死了 要到天堂了. – 嘿 依枫 祝贺你! |
[35:55] | My name is Paul, and I’d like you to spank my tushy with a wire brush. | 我叫Paul 我想让你用电线抽我屁股(SM) |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. That’s disgusting. | 噢天啊 真恶心 |
[36:07] | I’ve got to change my number.Hello, | – 看来我得换号码了 |
[36:09] | this is Yvonne. At the beep, please leave a message. | – 喂 这里是依枫 请在”哔”的一声后留言 |
[36:14] | Hello? Sweetheart? | 喂?甜心? |
[36:19] | I’ll bet you’re there. | 我打赌你在听 |
[36:24] | I know, I know. You’re mad at me because I emptied the checking account. | 我知道你因为我花光了钱而很生我的气 宝贝 |
[36:27] | – But, baby, I can explain. – Stay out of my life, Eddie. | – 但是我可以解释 – 滚你妈的 艾迪 挂了 |
[36:32] | You are there. Hi, baby. | 你果然听!嘿 宝贝!~ |
[36:35] | The only reason you’re calling is you read about me and the lottery. | 你打电话来就为了我的彩票奖金吧 |
[36:38] | – You want a piece of it. – What? You won something? | 啊?你中彩票了? |
[36:43] | – Die. – No, baby. I’m serious. | – 死滚! – 别 宝贝 我认真的 |
[36:47] | I’ve been out of town. What, the lottery, you said? That’s fabulous. | 我离开过一段日子.你中的是大奖?这真是难以置信 |
[36:53] | You did good? | 你真中了? |
[36:57] | I did all right. | 对 我中了 |
[37:00] | Well, that’s great, baby. Nobody deserves it more. I mean that. | 好 不错 宝贝 没人比你更应该中奖的 我说真的 |
[37:06] | From the bottom of my heart. | 发自内心 |
[37:11] | – Hello? – Please don’t ever call me again. | – 喂? – 拜托 别再打给我了 |
[37:23] | – So when are you retiring? | – 那么 你打算什么时候退休? |
[37:26] | – I’m not retiring.- Yeah, right. – I’m not retiring. Get off my case. | – 我不打算退休.这是我的真实想法 |
[37:28] | Where’s that sense of humor? | 你什么时候这么幽默了? |
[37:32] | What would you do? Three in the morning, a guy calls…says | 如果是你你会怎么做?半夜三点有个家伙打电话来 |
[37:35] | he’s holding a Luger to his head… | 说他拿枪顶着脑袋 |
[37:36] | …unless you give him $1,000 he’s pulling the trigger. | 要我给他$1000 否则他就扣动扳机了 |
[37:40] | If he called me at 3:00 in the morning, I’d tell him to go ahead. | 如果一个家伙半夜三点打给我 我就告诉他 继续 |
[37:44] | – That really happen? – Last night. This lottery thing…. | – 真的发生了? – 昨晚.都是彩票惹的祸 |
[37:49] | From one day to the next, you become this other person. | – 明天又会有个什么人以什么理由冒出来 |
[37:52] | – It’s just weird. – I feel bad for you, baby. | – 我为你感到遗憾 |
[37:54] | I’m not badmouthing it, all right? I’m just saying, it’s an adjustment. | 我没说它不好 我是说 这有点烦 |
[38:02] | Sun. How are things in the mysterious East? | 桑 你这神秘东方人的生意怎么样? |
[38:05] | – Very good. Very busy. – No unjustified price increases? | – 很好 很忙 – 没什么不正当的收入吧 |
[38:08] | No, no, no. Never. | – 噢没有没有 从来不 |
[38:10] | Good. Two coffees, one regular, one light. | 两杯咖啡 一杯普通的 一杯淡的 |
[38:23] | – How’s the wife? – She has the flu. I’m sorry to hear that. | – 你太太还好吗? – 她感冒了 – 很抱歉 |
[38:44] | On the house. | 在屋子里 |
[38:47] | – Thank you. – Thank you. That’s very sweet of you. | 谢谢 你真是个热心人 回见 |
[38:55] | Down there, make a right. | 直走 右拐 |
[38:58] | Our favorite Korean is getting robbed right now.You serious? | – 我们亲爱的韩国人正在被人打劫 – 真的? |
[39:03] | First he tells me his wife has the flu.Oh, man, | – 他说他妻子感冒了 |
[39:05] | that bitch would work if she was dead. | – 除非她死了她才会不工作 |
[39:08] | Then he gives me coffee for free.Shit. He is getting robbed. How do we play it? | – 然后他给了我咖啡还没收钱 – 操蛋!下一步怎么办? |
[39:13] | Stay out front so they can see you. | – 站远点 让他们以为我们走了. |
[39:15] | I’ll go through the basement. | 我从这到地下室 叫增援 |
[39:16] | – Don’t be a hero. – Don’t worry. Call for some back-up. | – 别逞能 – 放心 |
[39:20] | Faster. | 快点 |
[39:24] | – Nobody moves. – Come on! A carton of Virginia Slims. | 不许动 拿盒减肥茶来 |
[39:49] | That cop’s just sitting out there. | 条子就在外面 |
[39:52] | Don’t worry about the cop. | 别管那条子 |
[39:58] | What was that? | 虾米东东? |
[40:01] | Come here. Watch him. | 过来!过来!注意条子! |
[40:07] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, pal. Move. | 快点 快走! |
[40:17] | – What’s back through there? – Nothing. No entrance. | – 那后面嘛玩意儿? – 嘛都没有 没有入口 |
[40:19] | – What about that door? – Empty. Basement. Just rats. | – 那门是干虾米的? – 地下室 只有耗子 |
[40:24] | – Rats? – Big ones. | – 耗子? – 大家伙 |
[40:27] | I hate rats. Don’t you keep this place clean? | 我讨厌耗子.你干吗不把这打扫干净点? |
[40:37] | Nobody move. Nobody! | 快点!不许动!谁都不许动! |
[40:42] | What’s with this cop? | 那条子在干吗? |
[40:45] | He’s got nothing better to do than write tickets? | – 他除了开罚单就不会做什么事情了 – 屁眼! |
[40:49] | With all the crime in this city? | 跟这个城市一样罪恶 |
[40:53] | – What do we do? – Wait till he leaves. | – 我们该怎么办? – 等 直到他滚蛋 |
[41:00] | – What if he doesn’t leave, then what? – He’ll leave. Just shut up. | – 如果他不走呢 – 他会走的 闭嘴! |
[41:14] | – What’s the matter with her? | – 老婆!老婆!你怎么样了呀? |
[41:18] | – I think she’s having a heart attack. | – 我看她大概是心脏病发作! |
[41:23] | – Shut up. – Call a doctor. | – 闭嘴 – 快去喊医生! |
[41:28] | I’m the doctor here, honey. | 我就是医生 乖乖 |
[41:39] | Shit. | 不会吧 |
[41:47] | Come on. Get up, Charlie. Get up, man. You all right? | 起来 哥们儿.你怎么样了? |
[41:52] | Get inside, inside, there’s another one inside.Get in. There’s another one inside. | 进去!进去!还有个家伙在里面 |
[41:57] | Come on, Charlie, get up, man. You all right, man? | 起来 哥们儿 起来.你还行吗? |
[42:02] | – Why didn’t you just shoot this asshole? – Too many customers. | – 你干吗不开枪打这个呆B? – 太多顾客了 |
[42:07] | – You all right, man? – Yeah, I’m great. | – 你还好吗 哥们儿? – 恩 还好 |
[42:18] | Oh, man, you got shot. | 喂 噢 哥们儿 你被打中了 |
[42:23] | His heroism saved lives and prevented injuries, though not to himself. | 他挽救了危局并且没有造成人员受伤 他自己除外 |
[42:29] | And certainly not to the criminals he stopped. | 当然 他抓住的犯罪份子也除外 |
[42:33] | So I give to Officer Charles Lang this citation for bravery… | 所以我现在授予查里狼警官勇气勋章 |
[42:38] | …and wish him a quick recovery. Officer. | 并且祝他早日康复!警官 |
[42:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[42:49] | I guess this bullet was fate telling me to take it easy for a while. | 我想这个射偏的子弹让我可以退休了 |
[42:52] | At least, that’s what my wife says. | 这是我太太说的 |
[42:56] | I love being a cop, lottery or no lottery. | 我喜欢做警察 不管中不中奖 |
[43:00] | I think it’s the most important job in the world. | 我想这是世上最重要的工作 |
[43:04] | So I’d like to announce that I’ll be donating $10,000 | 所以我捐赠$10000 |
[43:07] | …to the Policemen’s Widows’ Fund. | 给警察抚恤金基金会 |
[43:12] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢! |
[43:18] | Charlie, you’re too young to be hanging around here like an old man. | 你很年轻 可不能像老头一样在这晃来晃去 |
[43:22] | Hey, I’m injured. Don’t you read the papers? Hero cop? | 我受伤了 你没看报纸吗? |
[43:25] | – If you’re such a hero, play ball with one hand. – If I could, I would. | – 你是英雄了独臂大侠? – 如果可以的话 我会 |
[43:31] | – See you. – Yeah, see you later. | – 再见 – 好 一会儿见 |
[43:53] | – Good afternoon, sir. – Good afternoon. | – 下午好先生 – 下午好 |
[44:01] | – This looks like Beirut. – Isn’t it great? | – 这儿看起来和贝鲁特似的 – 不错吧? |
[44:06] | The building’s going co-op next year, | 这里明年就要开发了 |
[44:08] | then we’ll have a six-room apartment to sell. | 到时候我们能有6间房卖出去 |
[44:11] | – Mr. Patel told me. | – Patel先生告诉我的 |
[44:13] | – Who? Mr. Patel. Hi, I’m your accountant. Hello, pleased to meet you. | – 谁? – 您好 我是您的会计师 |
[44:16] | By the way, all the very best on your new fortune.Thank you. | – 很高兴见到你 祝你有个美好的未来 – 谢谢 |
[44:20] | He says that we can make $100,000, pure profit, on this apartment.Minimum. | – 他说这笔我们能赚$100000 – 至少 |
[44:26] | And then we’ll beat the state and city taxes if we move to Jersey within the year. | 如果我们赶快搬到新泽西 那么连税都免了 |
[44:30] | – But I don’t wanna live in Jersey. I wanna stay here. | – 什么?等等 我不想去新泽西 我想待在这里 |
[44:34] | – And do what? Play stickball? | – 干吗?打棒球啊? |
[44:38] | It’s the architect. Excuse me. | – 噢 是建筑师 对不起啊 – 没关系 |
[44:42] | – Where’s my chair? – I gave it to Goodwill. | – 我的椅子上哪儿去了 – 我给扔了 |
[44:45] | But you know I love that chair. You could have asked me. | 你知道我很喜欢它 连问都不问我 |
[44:52] | Why should I? You’re the one that loves to give everything away. | 我干吗要问?反正你是个喜欢到处施舍的人 |
[44:58] | Women. | 女人! |
[44:58] | Who can live with them? And without them? | 谁能和她们一起生活?谁又能不和她们一起生活? |
[45:04] | What? | 什么? |
[45:13] | – Gray’s Antiques had another break-in. – Again? | – Gray的古董店又被人打劫了 – Gray? |
[45:17] | Yeah. Two brothers walked off with a Biedermeier chest. | 俩混混偷了一套盔甲 |
[45:22] | Then Gray says to me, “How could some black guys know how much this is worth?” | Gray说 黑人怎么能知道他的价值呢 |
[45:26] | – Oh, come on. He said that? | – 他这样说了? – 是啊 对我说的. |
[45:29] | – Yeah. To me What did you say? | – 你怎么说的? |
[45:30] | I said, “I guess they subscribe to the African-American Antiques Newsletter.” | 我说 他们大概会把盔甲寄给美国非洲古董联合会 |
[45:36] | He pissed me off. | 他就把我轰了出来 |
[45:41] | – I miss you, man. | – 我挺想念你的 |
[45:43] | – I’m going out of my mind. | – 我现在一点想法都没有 这生活和地狱似的 |
[45:46] | This is like hell. My house is a wreck, and I got nothing to do…. | 我的房子在装修 我无所事事 |
[45:50] | Well, that’s retirement. | 恩 其实这就是退休 |
[45:55] | – Well. “Yvonne’s.” – She bought it a couple of weeks ago.Good for her. | – 哇噢!依枫餐馆 – 她两周前买下来的 – 不错 |
[46:02] | – Can I get you anything else? – Tea, please. | – 还需要一些什么吗? – 茶 谢谢 |
[46:07] | Eight wants tea. – Okay. | -麻烦给8号上杯茶 -好的 |
[46:14] | – How’s the soup? – Not enough basil. | – 汤好喝吗? – 罗勒放得不够 |
[46:18] | You’re kidding me. I’ll see what I can do. | 不是吧 我看看吧 |
[46:22] | – Go in. Say hello. – Forget it, she’s busy. | – 进去吧 打个招呼 – 算了 她挺忙的 |
[46:28] | Come on, man. I know you’re dying to go in there. | 我知道你其实特想进去 |
[46:33] | No, I’ve got to get home. By the way, I got you something. | 不 我要回家了.哦对了.我给你带了样东西 |
[46:38] | – Season tickets to the Knicks. – Oh, shit! | 纽约尼克斯的赛季套票 |
[46:41] | – They’re not on the floor– – Knicks tickets, man? For me? | – 不是楼下的票.. – 噢!爽!尼克斯 查里 |
[46:45] | You gotta be really somebody to get them on the floor. | – 我没能买到楼下的票 |
[46:48] | Don’t worry about that, give me some. | – 没关系!谢谢拥抱一下 |
[46:51] | – I gotta go home. – Knicks tickets.- I’m glad she’s doing well. | – 尼克斯的票 – 问你太太好 |
[47:07] | I don’t know why you had to bring this coat. It’s a warm night. | 带大衣来干吗?晚上很热哎 |
[47:10] | Maybe I’ll get a chill later. Just hold it. | 也许一会儿我会冷 拿好吧 |
[47:24] | – There certainly are a lot of people here. – Isn’t it great? | – 这人真多啊 – 不错吧? |
[47:28] | I feel like we’re at the Academy Awards. | – 我感觉就像参加学校荣誉大会 – 谢谢啊 |
[47:32] | I’m going to go circulate. Okay, sweetheart. | – 我到处走走 – 好的宝贝 |
[47:48] | – Here’s your lipstick. – Oh, thanks. | – 您的口红掉了 – 噢谢谢你 |
[47:53] | I won $55 million, and increased my net worth by 40 percent… | 我赚了$5500万 并且让我的个人净资产增加了40% |
[47:57] | …through a variety of well-chosen mutual funds. | 通过共同基金 |
[48:00] | – Forty percent? – At virtually no risk. | – 40% – 真的 没风险 |
[48:05] | S & L funds, Biotech funds. Gold funds, they were a disaster. | S&L基金 生物工学基金 黄金基金 它们都是骗钱的 |
[48:11] | Stay away from those. Oh, I will. What do you think about Treasury Bills? | – 不要去投资那些东西 – 你认为国库券怎么样? |
[48:16] | Well, they’re for little old ladies. Which you certainly are not. | 呃 它们是给小老太婆玩的.你显然不是. |
[48:22] | Aren’t you a tiger. | 你其实是个老虎吧? |
[48:49] | How can you not have change for 20 dollars? | 为什么你不能找开20美圆 |
[48:52] | It’s just not possible. You drive all day. | 你整天都在做生意哎 |
[48:54] | – We go get change. | – 我们要留着找钱 |
[48:56] | – No, we cannot go get change. You have to break this. | – 我真没有零钱 麻烦你给你找一下 |
[48:59] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[49:01] | Well, hi. Hi. Can you break a 20? | 嗨!你找得开20美圆吗? |
[49:13] | Repeat after me: “Keep the change.” | 跟我说:别找了 |
[49:17] | – “Keep the change.” – Thank you. | – 别找了 – 谢谢 |
[49:26] | – Oh my God, the boat. – Oh, no. Wait. | – 噢 天啊 船开了! – 噢 不 等等! |
[49:44] | I suppose your wife is…. | 我想你妻子在 |
[49:48] | She’s in her element. Stockbrokers, | 她开心着呢 那有一堆股票经济人 |
[49:50] | CPAs, she’ll probably have the time of her life. | 会计师 她喜欢和这些人在一起 |
[49:53] | – What about you? – I hate boats. | – 你怎么办呢 – 我不喜欢船 |
[49:56] | You wanna know the truth? I’m relieved. | 其实 这下有理由不去了 |
[50:01] | – I think this is sturgeon. – This is definitely not sturgeon. | – 我想这是条鲟鱼 – 显然不是 |
[50:06] | – It’s just like velvet. – Scottish salmon. The very best. | – 看起来像鹿茸 – 苏格兰鲑鱼 上等货色 |
[50:10] | More champagne? | 再来点香宾? |
[50:12] | For pretentious California, it’s not half bad | – 产自加州 不错哦 |
[50:15] | – You’re not kidding. California | – 你当我小孩儿哦 加州? |
[50:16] | Could have fooled me. | 忽悠我 |
[50:19] | – Oh, God. This is living. – And it’s just beginning. | – 噢 上帝 这真灵 – 这才刚刚开始 |
[50:23] | – You can say that again. – And it’s just beginning. | – 再说一次好吗 – 这才刚刚开始 |
[50:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[50:43] | It’s a pleasure to have you here. Can I get you a cocktail? | 为您服务倍感荣幸 |
[50:46] | Or some champagne, perhaps? | 鸡尾酒?还是香宾? |
[50:49] | – Champagne? Champagne. – Very good. | – 香宾?香宾 -好 -谢谢 |
[50:55] | – You decided not to become an actress? – Yeah. I decided to become a waitress. | – 你觉得不再做演员了? – 我决定做女侍应 |
[51:01] | I had the “tress” part right. | 我觉得我选得挺对 |
[51:06] | – And I was a great waitress. – The “tress” part. | – 我是个不错的服务员 – 不错的选择 |
[51:09] | I saw you bought the place.You saw? | – 我看到你把店给盘了下来 – 你看到了? |
[51:13] | – I passed by the other day. – And you didn’t come in? | – 我从门口经过了 – 干吗不进来? |
[51:18] | Well, I…. I don’t know, I just…. I figured you were busy. | 呃 我也不知道 我估计你在忙 |
[51:23] | Please, you have to come in, you have to. You have to see what I did. | 哎呀 你真应该进来看看我所做的 确实应该 |
[51:28] | I established a table with your name on it, | 我放了一张以你的名字命名的桌子 |
[51:30] | for people who couldn’t afford a meal. | 免费供应那些吃不饱饭的人 |
[51:32] | No. | 不 |
[51:34] | Of course. After what you did. Of course. | – 不是吧 – 当然 在你做了那些事情之后 |
[51:38] | What I did? I made a promise and I kept it, period. | 我做什么了呢?我只是执行了我的诺言 |
[51:43] | – Most people would’ve done the same. – Nobody would’ve done the same. | – 大多数人都会这样做的 – 没人会这样做 |
[51:48] | Are you kidding? What you did was like a fairy tale. | 你不认为吗?你做的这些事情简直像是童话 |
[51:58] | And everyone gets to live happily ever after? | 然后每个人都幸福快乐地活着 |
[52:18] | – Well, that’s a hopeful sight. – You think? | – 噢 他们真是幸福 – 你这么看? |
[52:23] | I don’t know. I always wonder, | 我也不知道.我总是在想 |
[52:25] | what’s in store for them? | 该给他们准备什么吃的 |
[52:28] | Are they gonna be happy? | 他们会快乐吗? |
[52:31] | I mean, if she puts on 50 pounds or something, will he love her anyway? | 假设她穿的就值50磅 他会爱她吗? |
[52:37] | – How long were you married? – Three years. | – 你结婚几年了? – 三年了 |
[52:44] | To an actor named Eddie. | 嫁了一个叫艾迪的演员 |
[52:47] | Who suggested that if we had a child, we name him Al Pacino. | 那个建议我们生个孩子就叫Al Pacino的家伙 |
[52:54] | – Al Pacino Biasi. | – 阿尔·帕西诺·比亚西? |
[52:58] | – Come on.That’s what I said. | – 有意思 – 确实 |
[53:17] | Muriel and I met in high school, in one of those cooking classes… | 茉莉和我认识是高中的时候 在同一个烹饪班 |
[53:22] | …where all the guys dress up like Chef Boyardee. | 在那每个人都穿得像厨子 |
[53:25] | And you figure any minute, there’s gonna be a fire drill. | 每分钟都像是消防演习 |
[53:28] | And you’re all outside in your aprons? | – 然后你就穿着围裙逃到外面? |
[53:31] | Exactly. Even now, thinking about it, I get chills. | – 对啊 直到现在 想起来都打寒战 |
[53:35] | Anyhow, we started dating, and…. | 然后 我们开始约会 |
[53:43] | Muriel was the first girl I ever…. | 茉莉是我的初恋 |
[53:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的啊? – 恩 |
[53:51] | – Well, that’s sweet. – I guess. | – 噢 不错 真甜蜜. – 我也这么以为 |
[53:59] | We went down to the marriage-license bureau, | 然后我们就一起去了民政局 |
[54:01] | and I remember, there was this other couple there. | 那同时还有几对在等着办手续 |
[54:04] | They were Orthodox Jews. It was an arranged marriage.An arranged marriage? | – 有个犹太人 是包办婚姻 – 包办婚姻? |
[54:09] | They weren’t allowed to see each other. They were surrounded by their families. | 之前夫妻双方都不让见面 一次都不让见 |
[54:15] | And I remember thinking, “My God. | 我就想 天啊 |
[54:17] | They don’t even know if they’re attracted to each other. | 他们甚至不知道互相是否合适 |
[54:20] | They don’t even know if they’ve got anything to talk about with each other.” | 他们不知道能否有共同的话题 |
[54:26] | And here it is, ten years later, | 然后 十年过去 |
[54:28] | and I bet they’re happily married with six cute little kids. | 我打赌他们现在有六个孩子依然幸福地生活在一起 |
[54:32] | But Muriel and I have nothing to say to one another. | 但是茉莉和我现在没话说 |
[54:36] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[54:39] | It’s like we’re on two different channels now. | 我们是两个不同的频道 |
[54:41] | I’m CNN, she’s the Home Shopping Network. | 我是CNN 她是购物频道 |
[55:08] | How would you feel about dancing? | 你舞跳得如何? |
[55:15] | Oh, I’d be in favor of it. | 噢 我 现在开始对跳舞感兴趣了 |
[56:38] | When I was a rookie, I had the night shift, | 我是个新手的时候经常值夜班 |
[56:41] | and I felt like an explorer. | 那时候我感觉像在探险 |
[56:43] | Because there’s this whole other city that goes on all night long. | 整个纽约是个不夜城 |
[56:48] | – Am I talking incessantly? – Yes. | – 我是不是废话罗嗦的? – 呵呵是啊 |
[56:52] | But I like it. I myself am a talker.So, I don’t know. | 但我喜欢 我自己就比较罗嗦 |
[56:56] | It’s nice to meet somebody who you can just talk with, you know, and hang with. | 我很喜欢遇到那些能和我谈得来的人 不过很少 |
[57:03] | Look, here’s the thing. I’m free all the time, basically. | 看 事实是 我现在很闲而且喜欢聊天 |
[57:09] | So if there’s anything you ever wanna do during the day… | 所以 如果你感到孤单的话 你不用介意 |
[57:14] | – Sure. – How about tomorrow? Tomorrow? | – 真的?明天怎么样? – 明天? |
[57:20] | – Too soon? – No, not at all. | – 太快了? – 不 没关系 |
[57:24] | Okay, great. Okay. So, I’ll have Carol watch the register… | 好 不错我让Carol看着店 |
[57:29] | …and you could come by, pick me up at noon? | 然后你就来接我行吗 |
[57:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会来的 |
[57:39] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 好 谢谢 – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[57:55] | Hi. Weirdest thing happened. I thought I’d dropped my wallet outside. | 哎 我在想什么呢 |
[58:01] | Weirdest thing happened. I came outside because I was feeling a little seasick. | 想什么呢?我怎么感觉晕晕的? |
[58:10] | Weirdest thing happened. | 想什么呢 |
[58:12] | I have some wonderful ideas. | 我对你有个建议…… |
[58:14] | – Specifically with you in mind. – Hi. | 嗨 在干吗呢? |
[58:16] | Weirdest thing happened. | 有什么事情吗 |
[58:18] | Wasn’t the veal fabulous? | 我好期待哟! |
[58:20] | Fabulous. That was what was so weird. | 期待?那很简单 |
[58:22] | I didn’t expect veal. I expected chicken. | 我期待能吃饱 我期待有鸡吃 |
[58:26] | I would have come sit with you, but Mr. Gross here…. | 我本来是来该来找你的 但是格斯先生在这 |
[58:30] | – Jack Gross. | – 杰克 格斯. |
[58:31] | – My pleasure.Pleased to meet you, officer. | – 认识你很荣幸 – 是我的荣幸 警官 |
[58:33] | Charlie, he’s going to help us develop an economic strategy. | 查里 他说要帮我们赚钱 |
[58:38] | – What a great idea. – You have some girl here, officer. Smart. | – 好主意 – 是你太太提出的 聪明得很 |
[58:44] | Beautiful. And she knows what she wants. | 美丽 而且知道什么才是她应该要的 |
[58:48] | – See? – I agree. | – 看到了吧? – 我同意 |
[58:52] | Thank you very much for a very stimulating evening, Mr. Gross. | 非常感谢你 一个美好的夜晚 格斯先生 |
[58:56] | -My pleasure. If you ever need any advice, either of you | 是我的荣幸 如果你需要什么建议 请联系我 |
[59:00] | – I will be calling. | – 好的 我会打给你的 |
[59:03] | – Well, ready? – Sure. | – 好吗? – 当然 |
[59:07] | Come on, let’s get upstairs. I gotta get my coat.- Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | – 走 去拿我的大衣 – 拜拜 – 拜拜 |
[59:29] | – You’re doing great. – I never had great balance. | – 你做得不错 – 我从来没有过这么好的平衡 |
[59:34] | I tried skiing once. They threw me off the Peter Rabbit slope. | 我尝试滑雪 结果从”Peter Rabbit”坡上给扔了下来 |
[59:38] | – You gotta bend your knees. That’s your problem. | – 注意膝盖弯曲 这是你的症结所在 |
[59:41] | – That’s one of them. | – 也许只是其中一个 |
[59:43] | So now, there’s a little bit of a hill here, | 这有个小下坡 |
[59:46] | so you might want to watch it, so don’t | 你一定要小心 |
[59:49] | – Slow down. – I can’t slow down. | – 哦 不 刹车! – 我做不到 |
[59:53] | – Sure you can. – Sure I can– I can’t. | – 你一定做得到 – 我一定做不到 |
[1:00:00] | – Charlie, turn. – Okay. | – 查里 转弯! – 好! |
[1:00:10] | – Are you okay? – Fine. | – 你怎么样了? – 挺好 |
[1:00:14] | I mean, I’ll probably catch leprosy from the water, but otherwise I’m okay. | 可能我会就此得麻风病不过除此之外就没事了 |
[1:00:19] | So I guess this is it for you and rollerblading? | 所以我猜这湖是给你准备的 |
[1:00:24] | I would have to say yes. | 我刚想这么说 |
[1:00:28] | Okay, your turn. What next? What do you want to do? | 好了 轮到你了 下面你打算干吗? |
[1:00:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Charlie Lang, and I’ve just won the lottery. | 女士们先生们 我是查里狼 我刚刚中了彩票 |
[1:00:47] | Tonight’s ride home is on me and Miss Yvonne Biasi. | 今晚大家回家的车票就由我和依枫比亚西小姐掏了 |
[1:00:58] | – What’s going on? | – 发生什么了? |
[1:01:00] | – The cop and the waitress are treating everybody. | – 警官和女侍应在给每个人付车费 |
[1:01:14] | – This is going to be hard to top. – I’ll top it. | – 这感觉真好 – 我就喜欢 |
[1:01:26] | Welcome to Charlie Lang, Yvonne Biasi… | 欢迎查里狼 依枫比亚西 |
[1:01:31] | …Officer Bo Williams… | 鲍伯威廉姆斯警官 |
[1:01:34] | …and all the kids from Woodside, Queens. | 和每一个来自皇后大街的小朋友们 |
[1:02:24] | I know, I know. I’m trying. | 好 好 我再来 |
[1:04:16] | It was a great day. It was a great day for me too. | 对我来说也是很棒的一天 |
[1:04:22] | – What the hell is she doing? | – 她在干什么? |
[1:04:24] | – She’s pissed, whatever she’s doing. | – 她抓狂了 看不出来吗? |
[1:04:33] | – Congratulations, Mr. Token Man. – Oh, God. | – 恭喜啊!车票先生 – 哦 上帝 |
[1:05:14] | – Honey, I’m home. – No. No, you have to leave. | – 甜心 我回来了 – 不行 你必须离开 |
[1:05:19] | – Stop eating my macadamia nuts. – Give me a kiss. | – 不许吃我的macadamia果子 – 吻我一下 |
[1:05:22] | No. No, I’m serious, I’m serious. | 我没和你开玩笑 不许待在这儿 出去! |
[1:05:26] | – You can’t stay here. Out. – Why? You expecting company? | – 为什么?你在等情人吗? |
[1:05:30] | – No. No. | – 没有 |
[1:05:31] | Not Officer Krupke, the saintly cop? | -不是那警察 那个圣人警察? |
[1:05:34] | There’s nothing going on between me and Charlie Lang. | 我和他之间什么也没发生 |
[1:05:37] | And he’s not a saint… | 而且他也不是什么圣人 |
[1:05:39] | …he’s just simply a decent human being. Something you couldn’t possibly– | 他只是平凡的好人 你不可能做到的那种 |
[1:05:44] | If you eat one more of those nuts, I swear to you…. | 如果你再吃一个我发誓我砍了你 |
[1:05:47] | – Are you having an affair with this girl? | – 你们发生什么了吗? |
[1:05:49] | – No, of course not. We just hang out together. | – 没 当然没有.我们只是一起出去 |
[1:05:53] | You should’ve heard that Russian bitch downstairs, | 你真应该听听楼下那个贱人讲的话 |
[1:05:55] | “Oh, your husband and that waitress.” | “你的丈夫和那女招待 “ |
[1:05:58] | But, okay, what’s the real issue here? | 好了 我们到底在这争论什么? |
[1:06:00] | What’s happening between us, or what some idiot neighbor thinks? | 楼下那些傻瓜邻居乱讲什么与我们何干? |
[1:06:04] | It’s been like a cold war here. And every time I’ve tried to talk about it, you– | 一旦我说起 我们就要冷战 |
[1:06:08] | – All I have done is tried to make you happy. | – 我只是想让你开心 |
[1:06:10] | – No, that’s not all you’ve tried to do. | – 不 你根本没有那样做 |
[1:06:13] | I used to come home at night, and you’d throw your arms around me. | 以前每天我回来 你总是跑来抱着我 |
[1:06:17] | You’d kiss me and say, “How was your day?” | 你吻我并且问我今天过得怎么样. |
[1:06:19] | When’s the last time that happened?Five years ago? | 你上次这样做是什么时候?五年前? |
[1:06:23] | – I have no idea. It’s not important. | – 我想不起来了 这不重要! |
[1:06:25] | – No, but it is important. It’s history. | – 这很重要! – 成为历史了 |
[1:06:27] | – You go around with this girl. – I’m not having an affair. | – 你现在绕着那个姑娘转 – 没这回事 |
[1:06:31] | This thing between you and the cop, frankly, it’s none of my business. | 警察你和之间的事情 坦白地说 不管老子鸟事 |
[1:06:36] | But there is one thing that’s very important, and it’s this. | 但是 有件非常重要的事情 那就是: |
[1:06:41] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:06:44] | “The Eddie Biasi Players.” | “大腕艾迪比亚西!” |
[1:06:53] | You want money. Of course you want money. | 你要钱 理所当然你想要钱. |
[1:06:57] | Just 50 grand in seed money. | 只要一半 我们就拜拜.好 |
[1:07:00] | And then we’re off and running. | 宝贝 签署吧 签署吧 |
[1:07:03] | Of course not. Not you, not Mr. | 当然不是.你是圣人先生 |
[1:07:06] | Saintly. You’re too good to have an affair. | 你太神圣了不会发生这样的事情 |
[1:07:09] | Oh, God, Charlie. I’m just so sick of it. | 我受够了 你所谓的优秀和正派. |
[1:07:12] | Your niceness and your decency.But you wanna know what? | 知道你是什么吗? |
[1:07:15] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[1:07:16] | You’re a working-class stiff. You are blue collar all the way. | 你是只会工作的蠢货 一辈子都是蓝领 |
[1:07:27] | I’m not gonna change, Muriel. | 我不想改变 茉莉 |
[1:07:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:38] | – So I want a divorce. – You want a divorce? | – 所以 我想离婚 – 你想离婚? |
[1:07:43] | As soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[1:07:45] | I have wings, Charlie. I want to fly. | 我有翅膀 查里 我想飞 |
[1:08:00] | Honey? Honey? | 甜心? |
[1:08:04] | All right, look, babe, the bottom line is, I’m sticking around– | 底线是 我就粘在着 |
[1:08:07] | Which I have a right to do. –until you kick in. | 直到你同意 |
[1:08:11] | Well, you stick around, because I am out of here. | 粘这吧 我走.我不想再看到你 |
[1:08:15] | – Where are you going, big shot? | – 你去哪儿?大人物? – 让开 |
[1:08:18] | – Get away from that door.Where are you going? The Plaza? | – 去哪儿?大酒店? |
[1:08:21] | – Yeah, the Plaza. – Really? | – 对 大酒店 – 真的? |
[1:08:23] | Really. And if you’re still here when I get back, I’m calling the cops. | 没错 假设我回来的时候还看到你 我就报警 |
[1:08:28] | And believe me, I am now in a position to get them to come. | 请你相信 现在我有这个资格让他们立刻赶来 |
[1:08:44] | – Where you going? – A hotel. | – 你去哪儿? – 宾馆 |
[1:08:49] | – You mean, you and her? – We’re history. | – 你是说 你和她? – 我们成为过去了 |
[1:08:53] | – Can’t say I’m surprised. | – 介意我说我一点都不惊讶吗? |
[1:08:57] | – No? It’s funny, I am. | – 没关系.我很蠢吧? |
[1:08:59] | No matter what comes before, you just don’t expect this. | 不管以前发生过什么 只是不希望这样 |
[1:09:04] | – What hotel, Charlie? What if I wanna call you? | – 那个宾馆?假设我要找你呢查里? |
[1:09:08] | – I’ll be at the Holiday Inn on Ninth. | – 第九大道的假日旅社? |
[1:09:10] | – Holiday Inn? – Yeah.- Charlie, you won the lottery. – Yeah? | 假日旅社?查里 拜托 你中了彩票哎 |
[1:09:15] | One night at least, stay at the Plaza. | 你起码去大酒店待一晚上吧 |
[1:09:21] | Maybe I will. You’re a real pal, you know that? | 也许会.你们都很够哥们 知道吗 |
[1:09:27] | I’ll see you guys. | 再见了朋友们 |
[1:09:56] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:09:59] | – I’d like to get a room. – Yes, ma’am. | 我想要个房间 |
[1:10:04] | I’m not that waitress, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我不是那个女招待 如果你那么想的话 |
[1:10:09] | I didn’t think so. | 我没那么想 |
[1:10:11] | – Single or double? – A single. | – 单人双人? – 单人 |
[1:10:17] | – Smoking or non-smoking? – Non-smoking. | – 吸烟不吸烟? – 不吸烟 |
[1:10:23] | Sir, can I help you? | 先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[1:10:41] | – He moved back in. – She threw me out. | – 他搬回来了 – 她把我赶出来了 |
[1:10:46] | Eight-11 is this way, ma’am. | 811走这边 女士 |
[1:10:52] | Sir? If you’ll just follow me. | 先生 请跟我来 |
[1:11:37] | – That was the cop. – That’s the waitress. | – 那好警官 – 那女招待 |
[1:12:00] | Checked your bathroom yet? There’s a robe in it. | 看过你的浴室了吗?有浴袍哎 |
[1:12:04] | – Are you serious? – Swear to God. | – 真的吗? – 对天发誓 |
[1:12:10] | – Well, good night. – Come in. | – 呃 晚安 – 请进来吧 |
[1:12:23] | Unbelievable. Your room is exactly like mine, exactly like mine, | 不敢相信 你房间和我的房间一样一样的 |
[1:12:29] | except it’s a different color. | 就颜色有点区别 |
[1:12:31] | Hey, would you like some fruit? | 要吃点水果吗 |
[1:12:35] | You have some in your…. Every room in this hotel | – 你房间也有 大家房间都有水果 |
[1:12:39] | probably has fruit.It’s amazing. | – 是啊 真惊喜 |
[1:12:42] | – There’s really a robe in there? – Terry cloth. | – 那儿真的有浴袍吗 – 厚绒布的 |
[1:12:47] | Nice. Really nice. | 不错 真不错 |
[1:12:52] | It’s for sale. | 它用来卖的 |
[1:12:53] | You can buy it for like $100 or something. I think it’s $100, yeah. | 你可以花$100块钱买一件. 我想是$100 |
[1:12:59] | I’ll do it. | 我买一件 |
[1:13:03] | I’ll split it with you. | 那我就和你分着用. |
[1:13:04] | That way we can share it. | 我们共用 你用一个月我用一个月 |
[1:13:06] | You can have it one month, and I’ll take it one month.Or every other day, | 或者一天一换 一周一换 |
[1:13:10] | or weekends.- Or we could get two. – We could do that. | – 我们干脆买两件算了可以吗 |
[1:13:28] | – Why am I so nervous? – I don’t know. | – 我怎么这么紧张? – 不知道 |
[1:13:32] | – We’ve spent so much time together. – Maybe that’s why. | – 我们在一起的时间够长了 – 也许就因为这个 |
[1:14:26] | Here we go. | 走咯 |
[1:14:29] | There they are. | 他们来了! |
[1:14:43] | – This is unbelievable. – Make yourselves comfortable, gentlemen. | – 真不敢相信 – 放松 先生们 |
[1:14:48] | – I mean, I’ve seen some offices. – Walter, please. | – 我说 我看到警察了 – Walter 拜托 |
[1:14:50] | Boy, these guys must charge you an arm and a leg.Why don’t you sit down? | – 他们会帮你的 你看看这椅子 – 你干吗不坐下? |
[1:14:56] | – Would you like a glass of water? – Real leather. I thought so. | – 来杯水吗? – 真皮的哎 看起来 |
[1:15:01] | – Where’s Muriel? – Mrs. Lang just stepped out. | – 茉莉在哪儿? – 狼太太就来 |
[1:15:07] | And here she is. | 她来了 |
[1:15:11] | – You had them done. – Had what done? | – 你果然去做了 – 做什么了? |
[1:15:17] | – Can we proceed please? – What did she have done?What’s the mystery? | – 可以开始了吗? – 她做什么了?搞这么神秘干吗 |
[1:15:22] | – I’ll tell you later. – I’m your lawyer.As they say in Hollywood, | – 我一会儿告诉你 – 我是你律师哎 |
[1:15:25] | let’s cut to the chase. | – 先生们 我们现在开始吧 |
[1:15:27] | It is our contention that there be no division of the lottery money. | 彩金我们认为不应该分 |
[1:15:30] | This was Mrs. Lang’s ticket. | 因为这是狼太太的彩票 |
[1:15:32] | – That’s completely unacceptable. – It’s all right. | – 显然不能接受 – 行 |
[1:15:37] | – She can have my half. – What? | – 她拿走我那一半没问题 – 什么?! |
[1:15:41] | Come here. | 过来 过来! |
[1:15:45] | Are you nuts? Why are you giving this away without a fight? | 你开玩笑呐?争都不争一下就放弃 |
[1:15:50] | She can have my half, period. I don’t wanna discuss it. | 她拿走我那份好了 真的 别再讨论了 |
[1:15:54] | Don’t wanna discuss it? You’re talking a million dollars.Walter, please. | – 你这是在谈一百万美金! – Walter 好了 |
[1:15:58] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你简直把我当小孩儿耍 |
[1:16:04] | – We concede the point. | – 在这点上我们让步 |
[1:16:07] | That’s a very mature attitude.It’ll certainly help speed things right along. | 态度蛮好的嘛 这会让局面很好地开展 |
[1:16:10] | Well, now, as to their pre-lottery holdings… | 关于他们中彩前的财产 |
[1:16:15] | we have a bank account here totaling… | 这有份银行帐目清单 |
[1:16:19] | …$3611. I insist we split this 50-50. | 有$3 611 我建议对半分 |
[1:16:29] | Chump change. | 傻瓜开窍了啊 |
[1:16:32] | Well, that’s basically it. There’s furnishings, some good linens. | 基本就是这样.有些家具 一些亚麻布 |
[1:16:39] | Not quite accurate, Mr. Zakuto. | 这些不谈了 Zakuto先生 |
[1:16:42] | We are also attaching the monies | 我们现在要来谈论一下 |
[1:16:45] | given by Mr. Lang to Miss Biasi. | 狼太太赠与比亚西小姐的款项 |
[1:16:49] | – What? No. – That is out of bounds. | – 什么?不行 绝对不行 – 这不应该拿来讨论 |
[1:16:52] | Mr. Lang volunteered his wife’s earnings from the lottery… | 狼先生未经允许 |
[1:16:54] | without her consent or previous knowledge. | 擅自将狼太太所得作为赠与 |
[1:16:58] | That’s horrible, Muriel. For God’s sake. Please, | 这太过分了 茉莉 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:17:01] | think about what you’re doing. | 你想想你这算做的什么事? |
[1:17:03] | We have every reason to believe that he and Miss Biasi… | 我们有理由相信他和比亚西小姐 |
[1:17:06] | have had a long-standing relationship… | 已经有了长期的关系 |
[1:17:08] | …that he deliberately deceived his wife about. | 然后他有预谋地欺骗了他的妻子 |
[1:17:10] | And toward that end …we have drafted this letter to Miss Biasi… – Come on! | 并且 我们已经起诉了比亚西小姐 – 不会吧 |
[1:17:16] | …demanding that she return the money… | 要求她全额返还 |
[1:17:18] | immediately and in full, or face substantial penalties and damages. | 要么对簿公堂接受惩罚性赔款 |
[1:17:22] | – I can’t believe this. – I can’t listen to this screaming. | – 真让人不相信! – 我不想再听他叫嚣 |
[1:17:28] | – Our whole marriage was like this. – It was not like this! | – 结婚以来他一直这样 – 不是! |
[1:17:30] | Why are you doing this?Just to get even with Yvonne? | 你想做什么?你想从依枫那得到什么? |
[1:17:33] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她没做错什么 这你是知道的 |
[1:17:35] | I am tired of this physical abuse from you. Did you see that? | 我已经对你的虐待感到麻木了.看见了吗? |
[1:17:43] | If you fellows need a cab, my secretary will call one. | 假设你们要出租车 我的秘书会帮你们叫 |
[1:17:50] | How am I going to say this to Yvonne? How am I gonna tell her? | 我该怎么和依枫说呢?我能和她说什么? |
[1:17:53] | Charlie, you’re not gonna like this, | 你不会喜欢这样 |
[1:17:56] | but you’re gonna have to stop seeing her for a while. | 你会有段时间见不到她 |
[1:18:04] | Hi. This is Yvonne Biasi. I’m not at home right now. | 嗨 我是依枫比亚西 |
[1:18:07] | Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks so much. | 现在不在 请在哔声后留言 |
[1:18:11] | Yvonne, I just wanted to say I’m thinking about you. | 依枫 我只是想说 我很担心你 |
[1:18:15] | And we’re gonna win this thing, because it’s right. | 我们会赢的因为我们是对的 |
[1:18:17] | Don’t think any of this is your fault. It isn’t. | 别认为这是你的错 不是 |
[1:18:20] | If you need me, I’ll be at Bo’s, 555-3840. | 我在鲍伯家 有事就打555-3840 |
[1:18:24] | I guess I’ll see you in court. | 但我想只有在法庭上才会见到你了 |
[1:18:27] | Well, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the floor.Oh, no, thank you. | – 希望你不介意睡地板 – 噢 当然不会的 |
[1:18:31] | There’s beer in the fridge, and the TV’s there. | – 冰箱里有啤酒 电视在那头 |
[1:18:34] | Sure is nice of you to let me use your Barney blanket, Tracey.That’s okay. | – 谢谢你借我毛毯 Tracey. – 没关系 |
[1:18:39] | – Good night. – Good night, Gail. I’m sorry. | – 晚安 – 晚安 Gail.真是很抱歉.谢谢! |
[1:18:44] | Don’t worry about it, man. | – 别担心 |
[1:19:02] | “The trial, which has attracted citywide interest… | “这个轰动全城的审判 |
[1:19:05] | begins in civil court this morning at 9:30.” | 将于今天早上9:30在民庭开庭审理.” |
[1:19:09] | – This whole thing is unbelievable. | – 整个事情都太夸张了 |
[1:19:12] | – My money’s on Yvonne.God, I hope so. | – 我赌依枫会赢 – 我也希望如此 |
[1:19:15] | Now, Mrs. Lang, what are the numbers for your birthday? | – 狼太太 请问您的生日是几号 |
[1:19:21] | Twelve, 16, 64.12 . . . 16 . . . 64.Twelve, 16, 64. | 十二 十六 六十四. |
[1:19:27] | And the numbers for your anniversary, my dear? | 那么 周年庆典的日子呢 小姐? |
[1:19:36] | 6 26 84. Six, 26, 84. | |
[1:19:39] | 6 26 . . . Six, 26…. | |
[1:19:44] | Did I hear 26?Twenty-six? | 我听到的是26?26? |
[1:19:49] | As a matter of fact, Mrs. Lang, weren’t you married on the 27th? | 而实际上 狼太太 您不是27号结的婚吗? |
[1:19:55] | – Yes. – So your husband picked the 26 on his own? | – 是 – 所以 是你先生自己选择的26? |
[1:20:00] | – Objection. What’s the point? – The point is, counselor… | – 反对 这问题的重点是什么? – 重点是 辩护律师…… |
[1:20:05] | …the point is, Your Honor, I am demonstrating… | 重点是 尊敬的大人 我反对 |
[1:20:09] | …that Mr. Lang is responsible for the winning ticket. | 狼太太和中彩的有直接关系 |
[1:20:15] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[1:20:18] | So, Mrs. Lang, | 于是 狼太太 |
[1:20:20] | your husband picked the 26th on his own, correct? | 狼先生自己选择了属于他的26号 对吗? |
[1:20:25] | – No. – No? | – 不对 – 不对? |
[1:20:28] | Mrs. Lang, there was you, there was your husband. | 狼太太 你在那 你丈夫也在那 |
[1:20:33] | Could you kindly tell us who else was there that morning? | 那天早上还有谁在那? |
[1:20:44] | My dead father. | 我死去的父亲 |
[1:20:51] | – Excuse me? – My dead father, God rest his soul. | – 对不起? – 我死去的父亲.上帝宽恕 |
[1:20:58] | He came to me in a dream. “Baby,” he says, as he was floating out the window. | 他进入我的梦里 “宝贝”他边说边飘出窗口 |
[1:21:03] | You know, he had these big wings, you know, | 他扇着巨大翅膀 天使的翅膀 |
[1:21:08] | like angel wings. Oh, my God. They were the perfect color of white leather. | 完美的皮的白色 |
[1:21:11] | Anyway, he says, “Baby, it’s time to go to the church.You gotta | 他说 宝贝 该去教堂了 |
[1:21:14] | hurry up or you’re gonna be late.” | 否则就要迟到了 |
[1:21:16] | To my shock and surprise, I’m standing there in my wedding gown. | 太让我惊讶了 那时候我正穿着婚纱站在那儿呢 |
[1:21:22] | So I was running down Queen’s Boulevard, through Flatbush. | 所以我跑出了皇后大街 穿过灌木丛 |
[1:21:28] | I came to the church: St. Catherine’s of the Holy Lotto. | 我就跑去了教堂 好来乐透的圣Catherine教堂 |
[1:21:34] | And then I realized I wasn’t late, I was a whole day early. | 我不但没有迟到 还早到了整整一天 |
[1:21:39] | God, I wanted to die. | 天啊 真该死 |
[1:21:42] | Then my father, you know, he was there, he was standing right next to me. | 我爸爸就在那 就站在我边上 |
[1:21:47] | And he says, “Little girl, don’t cry. | 他说 孩子 别哭 |
[1:21:51] | Because to me, your anniversary will always be on the 26th.” | 对我而言 你的结婚纪念日就是26号 |
[1:22:08] | Mr. Lang. | 狼先生 |
[1:22:12] | Have you ever purchased nail-polish remover for your wife? | 你为你太太买过指甲油吗? |
[1:22:17] | Quiet, please. | 肃静! |
[1:22:22] | Nail-polish remover? | 指甲油? |
[1:22:26] | – A couple of times, I guess. – And you paid for it? | – 有吧 有几次 我想 – 你买的吗? – 当然 |
[1:22:29] | – Sure. – Did you therefore consider it yours? | 因此你就认为它是你的吗? |
[1:22:35] | No, I guess I didn’t. | 没有 我想没有 |
[1:22:39] | Isn’t it true that you forced your wife to split the ticket with Miss Biasi? | 你有强迫你太太与比亚西小姐平分奖金吗? |
[1:22:44] | I only said we should do the right thing. | 我只是说过 这是我们应该做的 |
[1:22:47] | – Mr. Lang, were you wearing a gun at the time? – No. Of course not. | – 狼先生 那时你带着枪吗? – 没有 当然没有 |
[1:22:52] | – You hit her, didn’t you, Mr. Lang? – I never, ever– | – 你打她了 是吗? – 我没有 从来没 |
[1:22:57] | You are under oath, Mr. Lang. | 你可是宣过誓的 狼先生! |
[1:23:03] | – Okay, once I grabbed her arm– | – 好吧 我有一次抓住她的胳膊 但是没有进一步 |
[1:23:08] | – No further questions. | – 问题完毕 |
[1:23:13] | Your witness, counselor. | 辩方律师请提问 |
[1:23:18] | Miss Biasi. Would you describe your financial circumstances… | 比亚西小姐 您能否简要叙述一下您的财务状况? |
[1:23:24] | …before Mr. Lang was kind enough to offer you half his wife’s winning ticket? | 在狼先生分给你一半他太太的奖金之前 |
[1:23:29] | I was struggling to make ends meet. | 我想不起来了 |
[1:23:33] | Isn’t it a fact you owed $12,000 on your MasterCard? | 万事达卡上还欠着$12000的事情属实吧? |
[1:23:38] | – That’s because my ex-husband– – Just answer yes or no. | – 那是我前夫欠的 – 请只回答是或否 |
[1:23:43] | Technically, yes. But that’s not because I had overspent. | 法律上来说 是.但我自己从来没有超支过. |
[1:23:48] | And isn’t it also a fact that you filed for bankruptcy on the very day | 你破产的同一天 |
[1:23:50] | Mr. Lang offered to split the ticket? | 他允诺给你一半的吧 |
[1:23:55] | Yes. But that was just fate. | 是的.不过那只是 巧合 |
[1:24:00] | – Right, fate. – Yes. Really. | – 是啊 巧合 – 没错 真的 |
[1:24:06] | with Mr. Lang at the time he offered to share his | 狼先生允诺分你一半的时候 |
[1:24:08] | wife’s ticket with you? | 你们之间是什么关系? |
[1:24:11] | – I’d never met him before. – Really? | – 我从来没有见过他 – 真的? |
[1:24:15] | Yes, really. | 是的 真的 |
[1:24:18] | Describe your relationship with Mr. Lang today. | 描述一下 今天你和狼先生的关系 |
[1:24:27] | I love him more than anything in the world. | 在这世上 我最爱他 |
[1:24:32] | Which is why you went running off to the Plaza with him… | 而且 他离开他太太的那天 |
[1:24:34] | on the day he separated from his wife. | 你和他去酒店开房间了对吧? |
[1:24:37] | – Objection. What is the relevancy of this? – Motivation.What motivation? | – 反对 这有什么关系? – 动机 |
[1:24:41] | Mrs. Lang had thrown Mr. Lang out of the house, | 什么动机?狼太太把他赶出家门 |
[1:24:46] | the marriage was in complete disarray. | 婚姻走到尽头了 |
[1:24:48] | – Overruled. – If you’re implying what I think–They’re trying to make me | 他们企图把我描述成一个骗子 |
[1:24:52] | into a gold digger. Him, the media. | 他 还有媒体 |
[1:24:55] | Miss Biasi. Control yourself, please. | 比亚西小姐 请您控制一下情绪 |
[1:24:57] | I’ve worked my whole life. And finally something wonderful happened to me. | 一辈子我都在努力工作 终于迎来精彩一刻 |
[1:25:02] | I met a man who was intelligent and kind and full of compassion. | 我遇到了一个聪明 亲切 善良的男人 |
[1:25:07] | Just the experience of knowing him has changed my life. It’s not the money. | 认识他已经改变了我的生活 这不是钱不钱的问题 |
[1:25:11] | It’s because he made me believe again people were fundamentally decent. | 他让我知道人性依然是善良的 |
[1:25:16] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some lawyer make our relationship look ugly. | 我不想让什么律师跑来歪曲我和他的关系有多肮脏 |
[1:25:20] | Are you divorced? No. | – 您离婚了吗? – 没有 |
[1:25:25] | You’re married to one man, and you’re in love with another. | 就是说你有你的丈夫 却又爱另一个男人? |
[1:25:29] | – It’s only because I couldn’t afford to get divorced. – Well, that’s convenient. | – 因为我付不起离婚费用 – 哼 这理由真不错 |
[1:25:36] | In dramatic testimony, Yvonne Biasi was depicted by Muriel Lang’s attorney… | 在戏剧性的证词里 依枫比亚西被茉莉的律师描述成 |
[1:25:42] | …as a gold-digger and nymphomaniac. A verdict was expected by this evening. | 一个窃贼和色情狂.让我们关注今天晚上的裁决 |
[1:25:48] | – Has the jury reached a verdict? | – 陪审团得出裁决了吗? |
[1:25:51] | – We have, Your Honor. | – 我们好了 尊敬的大人 |
[1:26:08] | What say you? | 宣读吧 |
[1:26:11] | We rule in favor of the plaintiff, Mrs. Muriel Lang, on all counts. | 各方面情况来看 我们认为:原告茉莉狼太太获胜 |
[1:26:18] | The court would like to thank the jury for its service in this difficult case. | 法庭对陪审团在庭审中所作的努力表示感谢 |
[1:26:22] | Court is dismissed. | 退庭 |
[1:26:47] | – About the reports of Yvonne’s adultery– | – 关于您和依枫的通奸行为 |
[1:26:50] | – Shut up about her. | – 不许说她! |
[1:26:51] | She’s down there. | 她下去了! |
[1:26:55] | Yvonne! | 依枫! |
[1:27:10] | – Mrs. Lang? Your reaction to the verdict? – Justice was done. | – 狼太太 谈谈您的感受? – 相当公正 |
[1:27:13] | Don’t you believe that the good deeds of your husband–? | 难道你丈夫所做的不是好事 |
[1:27:16] | This is not a press conference. The verdict is in. We’re happy, | – 这不是记者招待会.我们很高兴 好了 |
[1:27:20] | that’s all.Very happy. | – 非常高兴 |
[1:29:16] | I don’t even know where she is. | 我都不知道她在哪里 |
[1:29:21] | Look, you’ll be a cop again. It’s what you love. | 看 你又可以做警察了 这是你喜欢的事情 |
[1:29:27] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 |
[1:29:30] | I’ll be all right. | 我会好的 |
[1:30:11] | HELLO | 有人吗? |
[1:30:15] | Is anyone here? Go away.Yvonne. | – 走吧 – 依枫 |
[1:30:23] | – No. You don’t wanna be with me. – What are you talking about? | – 你不想和我在一起 – 说什么呢你? |
[1:30:31] | – I love you. – No. Don’t you get it? | – 我爱你 – 不 你还不明白吗 |
[1:30:35] | I’ve ruined your life.Are you crazy? | – 我破坏了你的生活 |
[1:30:37] | These past couple of days, | – 你疯了吗?没有你在的这些日子 |
[1:30:40] | I felt like half of me was missing. | 我感觉我自己丢了魂似的 |
[1:30:43] | You won $4 million in the lottery. | 你中了四百万啊! |
[1:30:45] | Do you know what an amazing gift that is? | 你知道这是老天给你的多大一份厚礼啊! |
[1:30:49] | And because of me you have nothing. | 现在因为我你什么都没有了 |
[1:30:53] | Because of you, I have you. Why can’t you understand that? | 因为你 我爱你.难道你还不明白吗 |
[1:30:59] | If you don’t want me, | 如果你不要我 这是另一回事 |
[1:31:03] | that’s different.and you’ll never see me again. | 我会出去你永远见不到我 |
[1:31:06] | But please stop talking about the money. | 但拜托别在说什么钱的事情 |
[1:31:09] | It means nothing to me. | 钱对我而言这没有任何意义 |
[1:31:20] | Do you want me to go? | 你希望我走吗? |
[1:31:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:33] | Never. | 永远不 |
[1:31:37] | Never, never. | 永远别走 永远 |
[1:31:44] | You have to excuse me sometimes, it’s just… | 有些时候你要原谅我 因为 |
[1:31:48] | …nobody ever loved me before. | 从来没有人这样爱过我 |
[1:32:25] | – I guess he wants some food. – Shall we invite him in? | – 他可能想找点吃的 – 我们让他进来吧? |
[1:32:32] | Why not? | 为什么呢? |
[1:32:56] | We should leave New York. | 我们应该离开纽约 |
[1:33:01] | I mean, we’re like freaks here. | 我的意思是 我们在这里都成怪物了 |
[1:33:06] | I’ve got a cousin that lives in Buffalo. | 我有个表哥在Buffalo. |
[1:33:11] | He keeps asking me to visit. | 他一直叫我过去 |
[1:33:14] | Maybe we can stay there for a while. | 也许我们可以在那生存下来 |
[1:33:18] | I could join the Buffalo force. | 我可以加入Buffalo警队 |
[1:33:23] | I could be a Buffalo waitress. | 我可以做Buffalo女侍应 |
[1:33:43] | Tonight I, Angel Dupree, | 今晚 我 天使Dupree |
[1:33:46] | a photographer for the New York Post for 10 years… | 一个纽约时报十年资历的摄影记者 |
[1:33:49] | …had the opportunity to study grace | 有机会糟糕的天气里 |
[1:33:51] | and generosity under the direst of circumstances. | 感受到了他们温暖的慷慨和施舍 |
[1:34:01] | Even in their darkest hour, | 即使在这样逆境中 |
[1:34:02] | the stalwart Officer Lang and the good-hearted Miss Biasi… | 这位勇敢的狼警察和热心的比亚西小姐 |
[1:34:06] | …shared a bowl of soup with me. | 还是无偿地提供给我热汤 |
[1:34:09] | When I left, | 在我离开的时候 |
[1:34:11] | this Good Samaritan gave me money from his own pocket… | 这两位好心人还从口袋里掏出钱给我 |
[1:34:14] | …wishing it could be more. | 希望他们的口袋能越来越满 |
[1:34:17] | – “Mail it to Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.” | – “请寄往摩尔北街50号的依枫餐厅.” |
[1:34:21] | – It’s a good idea.It’s a great idea. | – 好主意 – 有创意 |
[1:34:32] | I just want to make one stop. | 我就看一看 |
[1:34:39] | – Sweetie. – I’m okay, I’m okay. | – 亲爱的 – 我没事 我没事 |
[1:34:44] | – I knew this was a bad idea. | – 我知道这样做不是很好 |
[1:34:46] | – No, I just wanted to see it again. | – 没关系 我只是想再看看它 |
[1:34:48] | Why is the gate open? | 门怎么开了? |
[1:34:51] | I don’t know. Well, Carol has a key. | 不知道 呃 Carol有钥匙 |
[1:34:57] | The door’s stuck. | 门被顶住了 |
[1:35:08] | – What is this? – It must be some kind of a mistake. | – 这些是什么? – 搞错了吧 |
[1:35:12] | – “The Good Samaritan’s Fund.” – “Lotto Lovers.” | – “好心的圣母玛利亚收”. – “彩票情侣”. |
[1:35:17] | “Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.” | – “依枫餐厅” – 这是什么? |
[1:35:22] | – It’s 5 dollars. – Oh, come on. No. | – 这有五美金哎 – 噢 不是吧 |
[1:35:27] | “There should be more people in the world like you. | “应该有越来越多你们这样的人 |
[1:35:30] | Ethel from Staten Island.” | Staten岛的Ethel.” |
[1:35:36] | Here’s a check for 10. | 一张十美金的支票 |
[1:35:43] | This is all for us. Oh, Charlie. | 这都是给我们的 噢 查里! |
[1:36:22] | “You are an example to all of us. | “你们是我们的榜样 |
[1:36:24] | Betty and Phil, the Bronx.” | Bronx区的Betty和Phil” |
[1:36:27] | We are hoping you will have a wonderful future. The Garcias, Long Island City | “希望你们有个美好的未来!长岛区Garcias一家” |
[1:36:46] | It took Charlie and Yvonne three days to open all their mail. | 他们花了三天时间来整理这些信件 |
[1:36:50] | And when they were done, New York had given them a $600,000 tip. | 结果他们发现纽约城给了他们$600000小费 |
[1:36:59] | Charlie happily went back to the force. | 查里很高兴又回到了警队 |
[1:37:07] | Yvonne got her coffee shop back. | 依枫又买回了她的餐厅 |
[1:37:12] | Eddie could only get work driving a cab. | 艾迪只能开开出租车 |
[1:37:17] | And Muriel. She married Jack Gross… | 还有茉莉 她嫁给了杰克 格斯 |
[1:37:21] | …who cleaned out their checking account and fled the country. | 那人卷走了她的钱并且逃到了国外 |
[1:37:25] | Muriel lives in the Bronx | 茉莉和她母亲现在生活在Bronx区 |
[1:37:28] | with her mother now and works in a nail salon. | 她在一个美甲店工作 |
[1:37:34] | Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city… | 查里 茉莉和依枫生活在同一个城市里 |
[1:37:38] | …where people prayed for miracles every day. | 这儿的居民每天都期盼着奇迹发生有时候 |
[1:37:42] | And sometimes they happened. | 确实发生了 |