英文名称:The Entitled
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Why did I do it? | 我为什么这么做? |
[00:59] | I didn’t do it out of greed or envy. | 我这么做不是因为贪婪或是嫉妒 |
[01:02] | I did it because there was nowhere left to go. | 我这么做是因为我别无选择 |
[01:32] | See, I’m nothing special. | 我只是个普通人 |
[01:34] | I’m like everybody else | 像任何其他人一样 |
[01:36] | getting by | 日复一日 |
[01:38] | day by day, | 年复一年 |
[01:40] | week by week, | 这样憧憬着 |
[01:42] | dreaming about that one thing that’ll make everything all right. | 憧憬着能够有一天 一切都变得不同 |
[01:47] | That one thing. | 能有那么一天 |
[01:50] | JD Couriers. May I have your account number, please? | JD快递公司 请报上您的账户编号 谢谢 |
[02:00] | -Another one? -Yep. | -又有面试? -是的 |
[02:03] | Why are you bothering, kid? | 孩子 你干嘛那么执着? |
[02:06] | You got a job for life here. | 你在这儿不是干得挺好 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s all here. You’ve got everything we’re looking for. | 好的 今天就到这里吧 你满足我们所有的要求 |
[02:28] | Great. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢您 |
[02:31] | We should be able to let you know | 我们尽可能下周 |
[02:33] | sometime next week, so… | 通知你面试的结果 |
[02:41] | Can I ask you a question, sir? | 我能问您个问题吗 先生? |
[02:44] | I’m not gonna get this job, am I? | 我不会得到这份工作的 是吧? |
[02:53] | -I really need this job. -I’m sorry. | -我真的很需要这份工作 -不好意思 |
[02:55] | A couple of years ago, you would have walked straight in, but now… | 金融危机前你这样的人我们随时欢迎 可是现在… |
[02:57] | I could start right away. | 我能马上开始工作 |
[02:58] | I’d work for free for a month if you needed me to. | 如果您需要 我可以先免费试用一个月 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry, son. | 孩子 很遗憾 |
[03:04] | Sorry? | 遗憾? |
[03:06] | Yeah, me too. | 是 我也遗憾 |
[03:35] | Are you done? | 你好了吗? |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:40] | I’m done. | 我这就好 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I had dreams, but they’re over… | 我有过梦想 但是 它们都破灭了… |
[03:56] | because one day you just gotta wake up. | 因为总有一天 你必须清醒过来 |
[04:02] | -You just gotta wake up. | 你必须清醒过来 |
[04:32] | -Hi, Paul. -Hi, Mom. | -嗨 保罗 -嗨 妈妈 |
[04:36] | -How are ya? -Pretty good. | -今天身体怎么样? -挺好的 |
[04:41] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样? |
[04:43] | Oh, you know…same old, same old. | 哦 你知道的 老样子喽 |
[04:46] | It’ll come good. | 日子会好起来的 |
[04:50] | I graduated two years ago. I’m still living with my parents. | 我都大学毕业两年了 还得和父母一起住 |
[04:54] | Well, do you hear us complaining? | 傻孩子 我们又没有抱怨 |
[04:58] | Oh, I made you some sandwiches. | 哦 我给你做了三明治 |
[05:01] | You know, just to keep that guilt thing going. | 呵呵 让你更加愧疚 |
[05:06] | -Where’s Dad? -Working late. | -老爸呢? -加班 |
[05:09] | You know, you’re pretty late yourself. | 你今天回来得也够晚的 |
[05:12] | I guess if I keep on studying, | 我猜想如果我一直努力学习 |
[05:14] | I can trick myself into believing I’m getting somewhere. | 我会使自己相信 总有一天我能做点什么 |
[05:32] | -Why haven’t you filled these? -I’ll get around to it. | -你怎么没去买药? -我会去的 |
[05:35] | Ma, you need to take your medication. | 妈妈 你得按时吃药 |
[05:37] | They don’t come free, Paul. | 保罗 药可不是免费的 |
[05:39] | It’s already wiped us out. | 吃药都把家里吃穷了 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll get better. | 别担心 我会好起来的 |
[05:50] | But in the end it wasn’t about me. | 但故事的结局不是关于我 |
[05:53] | It wasn’t about me at all. | 一点儿都与我无关 |
[05:57] | I’ll get by. | 我能成功 |
[06:20] | It was about seeing pain and struggle | 生活就是关于痛苦和挣扎 |
[06:22] | and knowing there was not one thing you could do about it. | 了解到世界上有你做不到的事情 |
[06:40] | But not anymore. | 但 不会再这样了 |
[06:46] | Not anymore. | 不会再这样了 |
[07:18] | Hey, bro. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[07:22] | Hey, how are you doing, man? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[07:35] | Have you ever done it in a canoe before? | 你在独木舟里这么做过没? |
[07:39] | I thought a civilian snuck in. | 哪来儿的良民啊 |
[07:45] | You got a paddle? | 你有浆吗? |
[07:54] | Come on, take a risk for once. Be more like your dad. | 来啊 至少试一次 学学你老爸 |
[07:57] | I’m good. | 谢了 不用 |
[07:59] | At least pretend you’re cool. | 至少一次 酷一点了 |
[08:10] | What? You didn’t want it anyway. | 怎么了? 你本来就不想要的 |
[08:18] | -Fucking bitch. -Aw, come on. | -疯婊子 -噢 别骂街了 |
[08:20] | If you want a nice girl, there’s plenty to choose from out there. | 如果你想要个乖乖女 外面一大堆你可以选 |
[08:34] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[08:56] | What are you thinking about? | 你想什么呢? |
[09:01] | You. | 想你啊 |
[09:07] | I’m thinking about how smart you are. | 我在想 你是个多么聪明的女孩 |
[09:11] | You get me. | 只有你了解我 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:16] | I knew from the second I saw you. | 我看见你的那一刻我就知道 |
[09:25] | We’re the same, aren’t we? | 我们是一类人 是吗? |
[09:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:31] | We’re the same. | 我们是同一类人 |
[09:35] | It’s so good to be with someone who sees through all the bullshit, | 在这混账世界里 能跟一个理解自己的 |
[09:38] | somebody with a vision. | 有远见的人在一起 真好 |
[09:45] | I’m going to see Dean again tomorrow. | 我明天再去找找迪恩 |
[09:48] | Are you sure he can handle it? | 你确定他能行吗? |
[09:50] | -I mean, he can lose it big time. -Yeah well, | -我是说 遇到大事儿他常会失控 -嗯 我知道 |
[09:52] | we need him if we’re gonna go through with this. | 但想办成这事儿 我们需要他 |
[09:55] | When’s that gonna be? | 我们什么时候做? |
[10:00] | When I’m sure. | 等我确定好时机 |
[10:05] | You wanna go out tonight? | 今晚想出去玩吗? |
[10:08] | No, tonight’s not good. | 不 今晚不行 |
[10:10] | Why don’t we…we’ll do it some other time. | 不如我们 不如我们换个时间 |
[10:12] | It’s not good any night. You don’t want to be seen with me or something. | 哪天都不好 你不想被看见和我在一起 还是怎样? |
[10:15] | Is it so bad I want you all to myself? | 我想让你做自己不好吗? |
[10:18] | No. | 没有 |
[10:20] | You know I love that. | 你知道我喜欢这样 |
[10:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:30] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:32] | And I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:54] | All right, on three. One, two, | 好 数到三 一 二 |
[10:57] | -three. -Aw, fuck it. | -三 -噢 靠 |
[11:02] | Oh God, what is that, like a double? | 上帝 怎么这么刺激 双倍的? |
[11:05] | -Triple. -Give me another. | -三倍 -再给我来一杯 |
[11:07] | No no no, finals week, remember? | 不不不 期末最后一周 记得吗? |
[11:10] | -We gotta go, we gotta go. -Oh, who cares? Come on. | -我们得走了 -谁在乎呢? 别这么扫兴 |
[11:12] | Oh yeah, screw that. Don’t forget we’ve got a boys’ night on Friday. | 去他妈的 别忘了周五晚上我们跟老爷子们的聚会 |
[11:15] | A boys’ night…yeah, I can’t wait for that. | 老爷子聚会 哦耶 真是等不及了 |
[11:17] | Come on, buddy. We gotta keep the old fellas happy. | 别这态度 哥们儿 我们得哄老头子们高兴 |
[11:19] | No, enough enough. We’ve gotta go. | 行了 够了够了 我们得走了 |
[11:21] | Oh, what is this? Middle-age practice? | 哦 这是什么聚会? 中年生活体验? |
[11:23] | You know, you two would have made such a good couple. | 知道吗? 我觉得你们两个真是般配啊 |
[11:25] | -Really, it’s just…-You’re right, actually. | -真的吗? 只是 -你是对的 真的 |
[11:27] | -I’ve just got too much fucking to do. -Okay. | -我只是没办法专一到一个人 -是啊 |
[11:29] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[11:31] | Oh, my bag…gimme. | 哦 我的包包 |
[11:33] | Oh, Nick, don’t forget… | 尼克 别忘了 |
[11:36] | everybody sucks but us. | 除了我们 别人都很衰 |
[12:28] | -Hi, Ma. -Hey. | -嗨 妈妈 -嘿 |
[12:34] | -What’s going on? -Nothing much. | -怎么了? -没什么啊 |
[12:36] | I got you something. | 我有样东西给你 |
[12:41] | Here. | 给 |
[12:46] | Where did you get the money for it? I mean… | 你哪来的钱买的? 我是说… |
[12:48] | -insurance won’t pay for it. -It obviously did. | -这药不在医保范围内 -在医保范围的 |
[12:51] | I can’t afford it. | 我可是买不起这个的 |
[12:53] | The doctor said you gotta take two of these pills a day. | 医生说这药一天吃两片 |
[12:56] | Remember to do that, okay? | 一定按时吃 好吗? |
[12:58] | Ma? | 妈? |
[13:07] | No no, see, th-they can’t. | 不 不 他们不能 |
[13:10] | They can’t just do this. | 他们不能收走我们的房子 |
[13:12] | Paul… | 保罗… |
[13:17] | I’m so afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[13:19] | Oh, Mom. | 妈 |
[13:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:31] | I’ll take care of this, okay? | 我会处理这事的 好吗? |
[14:29] | A few days, the world’s gonna know who you are, Dean. | 过几天 全世界都会知道你 迪恩 |
[14:33] | You ever think about that? | 想一想? |
[14:37] | I have, yeah. | 我想过 |
[14:42] | I can’t do this on my own, Dean. | 光我自己做不了这事儿 迪恩 |
[14:45] | And we are all on our own. | 我们谁不是都得靠自己 |
[14:52] | Not anymore. | 你有我了 |
[14:55] | Tick-tock, tick-tock, | 滴答 滴答 |
[14:59] | tick-tock, tick-tock, | 滴答 滴答 |
[15:01] | tick… | 滴… |
[15:10] | Maybe she’s right about you. | 我想她迷恋上你了 |
[15:13] | I thought she was just falling for your blue eyes. | 我觉得她看见你的蓝眼睛就沦陷了 |
[15:16] | Listen, if you guys have a thing going on, | 听着 如果你对她有意思 |
[15:19] | -I don’t want to get in the way. -We’re just friends. That’s it. | -我不会碍事的 -我跟她只是普通朋友 如此而已 |
[15:23] | You haven’t called her or anything, have you? | 你给她打过电话或者别的吗? |
[15:26] | No, I haven’t called her. | 不 我没给她打过电话 |
[15:28] | Why would I… | 我为什么要给她电话 |
[15:30] | I lost my cell anyway. | 再说我的手机也丢了 |
[15:33] | Go figure. | 慢慢来 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:37] | Why don’t you go grab me a beer? | 给我拿瓶啤酒行吗? |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:01] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[16:04] | is that just a word? | “摧毁”对你来说只是印在纸上的字吗? |
[16:21] | I gotta do something with my Friday nights, huh? | 我和我哥们儿有大买卖了 哈? |
[16:38] | Okay, so that’s two tickets to Guadalajara | 好的 两张这周六27号 |
[16:41] | this Saturday the 27th. | 去瓜达拉哈拉的票? |
[16:43] | That’s it. You’re all set. | 好了 票已为您订好 |
[16:46] | Anything else I can help you with, sir? | 还有其他需要吗 先生? |
[16:47] | No, I’ve got everything I need. | 不 没有了 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Sorry. I would have called, but… | 对不起 我应该先打个电话 但是 |
[17:13] | No, I know…no communication, no trace. | 不用 我知道没有通话记录 别人就追踪不到我们 |
[17:16] | It’s safer that way until it goes down, right? | 等事情平息前这样安全些 对吧? |
[17:21] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:26] | When? | 什么时候? |
[17:28] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[17:32] | -I’ll do anything you want. -Yeah. | -我会为你做任何事情 -我知道 |
[17:35] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[17:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:59] | Now don’t forget, Nick, we’re at Cliff’s this year. | 尼克 别忘了 今天我们在克里夫他们家聚会 |
[18:02] | Dad, I won’t forget, okay? Yeah, I gotta go. See you tonight. Okay, bye. | 老爸 我不会忘的 我得挂了 今晚见 再见 |
[18:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[18:15] | You won’t be needing those anymore. | 你不需要这些书 |
[18:17] | I will if I don’t pass. | 我要是挂科了就需要啊 |
[18:19] | Nick, we passed the day we were born. | 尼克 我们出生那天就不用为这些事担心 |
[18:21] | Accept it, man. We don’t live in the real world. | 接受吧 我们不生活在真实的世界里 |
[18:24] | We don’t have to. It’s for those dumbfucks over there. | 因为我们不需要 这些就留给那边那些衰人吧 |
[18:28] | You’re such a people person, you know that? | 知道吗? 你真是个受欢迎的人啊 |
[18:31] | Hey, what’s going on with Hailey? | 嘿 你跟哈利是怎么回事? |
[18:32] | This childhood sweethearts thing…that’s getting kinda old, man. | 这种青梅竹马的事情 可是有点老套了 |
[18:35] | You’re crazy about her, right? | 你真爱上她了 是吗? |
[18:38] | God help me, yeah. Yeah, I am. | 上帝保佑 耶 我是爱上她了 |
[18:40] | Is she crazy about you? | 她爱你吗? |
[18:43] | Yeah. No. Yeah yeah yeah, of course she is. | 嗯 她当然爱我了 |
[18:45] | Then God help your AmEx. | 那就让上帝保佑你的银行卡吧 |
[18:47] | You’re actually gonna have to do a day’s work. That’s funny. | 你得像上班族一样朝九晚五 真是搞笑 |
[18:49] | That is really hilarious. | 笑死我了 |
[18:51] | Well, when that happens, I’ll let you know what it feels like, pal. | 伙计 当那一天来临时 我会告诉你那感受的 |
[19:31] | I hope you never get to hear this. | 我希望你永远不要听到这个 |
[19:34] | But if you do, if this all goes wrong, | 如果你听到了 那代表事情没能成功 |
[19:36] | I want you to know that I did it to make things right. | 我想让你知道 我这么做只是为了扭转我们的生活 |
[19:39] | Just to make things right. | 只是这样 |
[19:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:05] | Aren’t we getting a little old for these family vacations? | 我们都这么大了 还得参加家庭度假? |
[20:08] | I mean, being out in the middle of nowhere is fine when you’re 12, | 我说 在12岁的时候到郊外搞搞 这种聚会还挺酷 |
[20:11] | but the novelty’s kind of wearing off. | 但是现在 真是老土了 |
[20:13] | Well, you still have to have your little poker night before the girls are even | 你知足吧 起码你还能打打小牌 |
[20:16] | allowed in the door. | 我连参加都不能参加 |
[20:17] | Apart from our homecoming queen. | 是啊 要跟我们的返校节皇后分离 |
[20:19] | -Thank you. -Hey, we’re out of beer there, hotshot. | -谢了 -哥们 我们没啤酒了 |
[20:26] | -This do instead? -Yes. | -这个行吗? -当然 |
[20:29] | -That does very well. -Whoo-hoo! | -这个更好 -喔噢 |
[20:31] | Oh, there we go. | 噢 好极了 |
[21:59] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 这是你必须做的 |
[22:04] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 这是你必须做的 |
[22:09] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 这是你必须做的 |
[22:13] | This is what you’re gonna do. | 这是你必须做的 |
[22:50] | It’s a shitty color. | 这颜色真是恶心 |
[22:52] | -What? -This brown is like dark blue | -什么? -这褐色像是深蓝 |
[22:56] | or gray…it’s ugly. | 或灰色 难看死了 |
[22:57] | -It’s charcoal. -No no no, it’s not. | -这是墨绿色 -不不不 这才不是墨绿色 |
[22:59] | -It’s charcoal? -It’s charcoal. | -是墨绿色? -是墨绿色 |
[23:00] | -It’s charcoal. -Yeah. | -肯定是墨绿色 -嗯 |
[23:03] | But the best part is I can’t see your house from here. | 我最爱这地方的是 从这儿看不到你的房子 |
[23:08] | -Well, Bob’s late. -He wouldn’t be Bob if he was on time. | -鲍伯迟到了 -他要是按点到 那就不是鲍伯了 |
[23:12] | He’s been that way since fifth grade, you know that. | 他从五年级开始就这样 你知道的 |
[23:16] | The kids are gonna get here before him, you know? | 孩子们会在他到之前到 知道吗? |
[23:19] | At least we’ll have some time with them. | 至少我们能和孩子们多待会儿 |
[23:25] | How’s work going? | 最近生意如何? |
[23:27] | Safe, for now. You? | 目前 还成 你呢? |
[23:30] | Well, you know. It’s work. | 嗯 你知道 还算顺利 |
[23:32] | It’s good. | 挺好 |
[23:35] | Oooh, yikes. Look at that. | 噢 看看这是什么 |
[23:38] | -What? It’s a watch. -Yeah. | -什么? 一块儿表而已 -嗯… |
[23:43] | Even in a shitstorm you come up smelling like a rose. | 即使在金融风暴 你依然生意兴隆 |
[23:45] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么? |
[23:47] | You bend the rules and I just squeeze the shit out of them. | 你向规则屈服 我只是拼命钻空子而已 |
[23:50] | You win big, you lose big, | 赢得大 输得也大 |
[23:52] | that’s what I say. What am I gonna tell you? | 我就是这样做 我能告诉你什么? |
[23:54] | You know what? We’re on vacation. No more work talk. | 嘿 知道吗 我们在休假 不谈工作了 好吧? |
[23:57] | -Good. Sure, don’t bring it up again. -All right. | -好 没问题 不提工作了 -好的 |
[23:59] | I just heard a loon. | 我好像听见什么声音了? |
[24:02] | Bob’s here? | 鲍伯来了? |
[24:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你堵着路干嘛? |
[25:02] | Hey, are you deaf? | 嘿 你是聋子吗? |
[25:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[25:09] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[25:11] | Waiting for somebody. Okay, who are you waiting for? | 等人 好啊 你在等谁呢? |
[25:14] | You. | 等你 |
[25:20] | Where’s your boat? I didn’t see the boat. | 你的船在哪儿? 我没看见船 |
[25:23] | Hey, Avis, this is great. | 嘿 艾维斯 这个棒极了 |
[25:27] | I couldn’t have done it without Frank. | 多亏了弗兰克帮忙 |
[25:29] | -Uh…-Frank, look at you. | -呃 -弗兰克 看看你的杰作 |
[25:31] | -You missed your calling. -No, I’m very happy behind the wheel. | -你真是选错行了 -不 我还是当司机更合适 |
[25:33] | No, I can just see a nice floral apron. It would suit you. | 不 不 穿着花边围裙更适合你 |
[25:36] | -Thanks. -Avis, the kids are gonna love it. | -谢谢 -艾维斯 孩子们肯定会喜欢的 |
[25:40] | Now get yourself home. | 你可以回家了 |
[25:42] | Oh, only if you’re sure that’s all you need. | 好的 你肯定这些够了吗 |
[25:44] | I’m sure. Home. | 是的 你放心走吧 |
[25:46] | Okay. Good night. | 好的 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[25:48] | Frank, I’m gonna need you to hang around. | 弗兰克 你先不要走 |
[25:50] | Bob can put them away, so we might need you to give him a ride home later. | 鲍伯肯定会喝多 到时需要你送他回家 |
[25:54] | -Yes sir. Mm-hmm. -Okay? | -好的 先生 -好 |
[25:56] | Go relax in the den, okay? | 到附近找个地方舒服地呆着吧 好吗? |
[25:58] | Why won’t you let…why doesn’t he just stay here? | 你为什么不让他 他为什么不能呆着这里? |
[26:00] | -He could, but he’s not gonna. -Why? | -他可以 但是他不会 -为什么? |
[26:03] | -That new blonde? -Oh oh oh! | -说说那个金发女郎? -噢 噢 |
[26:06] | She reminds me of my second wife, | 她让我想起我的第二个老婆 |
[26:07] | except I didn’t have to buy her tits. | 只不过我不用为她的隆胸付账 |
[26:11] | -Party time, my friend. -Party time. | -干一杯 朋友 -干 |
[26:16] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[26:18] | All right, on three we try…try to grab my hand. | 来 数三声 你们拉住我的手 |
[26:21] | No, this is…pull pull! | 就是这儿 用力拉 |
[26:23] | -I can’t. -Fuck! Aw, fuck. | -我做不到 -靠 我靠 |
[26:26] | Shhh. | 嘘… |
[26:39] | Please. | 求求你 |
[26:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[26:44] | -Oh God. -Don’t you touch her! | -哦 上帝 -别碰她 |
[26:46] | -Let us go. -Please! | -放我们走 -求求你 |
[26:49] | Just let us go. We can help you. | 放我们走 你想要什么 |
[26:51] | We can get you anything you want. Just please don’t…don’t hurt her. | 我们都能给你 求求你 别碰她 |
[26:54] | Please don’t hurt her. | 求你别伤害她 |
[26:58] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[27:03] | Please just… | 求求你… |
[27:14] | Where the hell is Bob? | 鲍伯滚哪儿去了? |
[27:16] | He’s probably checking the tax on his grocery bill. | 他八成是在抠算他的杂货店的税呢 |
[27:19] | That’s why he’s worth 10 times more than us put together, right? | 这就是为什么他的身家是我们两个相加的十倍 对吧? |
[27:23] | Except when it comes to Jeff. | 他对杰夫却是一点也不吝惜的 |
[27:25] | Oh, Jeff, yeah right. | 杰夫 是啊 |
[27:29] | Now what do you suppose he got him for graduation? | 你猜杰夫毕业鲍伯会给他什么? |
[27:31] | Probably socks from Switzerland. | 也许是瑞士运来的袜子 |
[27:34] | -And aftershave. -From Paris! | -和巴黎的 -须后水 |
[27:40] | That better not be him. | 不会是鲍伯的电话吧 |
[27:43] | Hey, why don’t you ditch the suit? Freshen up. | 嘿 你干嘛不脱了袜子 洗漱干净 |
[27:46] | Are you hitting on me? | 你这是在跟我调情吗? |
[27:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:50] | -Mr. Jones? -Yes? | -琼斯先生? -是我 |
[27:53] | -Mr. Clifford Jones? -Yeah. | -克利福德·琼斯先生? -是的 |
[27:56] | -You have a daughter named Hailey? -Yes. | -你有个女儿叫哈利? -是的 |
[27:59] | -That’s right. -No, actually that’s wrong. | -那就没错了 -不 不对 |
[28:01] | I have her. | 你没有 因为她现在在我手里 |
[28:03] | I’ve also got Bob and Slick’s boys. | 我还有鲍伯和斯里克的儿子 |
[28:06] | – You want to talk to them? -What is it? | -你想跟他们说话吗? -什么事? |
[28:10] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[28:12] | -Don’t fucking touch her! -Tell us what you fucking want! | -他妈的 别碰她 -你他妈的到底要什么? |
[28:14] | Don’t fucking touch her. Don’t touch her. | 你他妈的别碰她 别碰她 |
[28:17] | -Just talk to us. Leave her alone. -Fuck. Tell us! | -想要什么跟我们说 别碰她 -有种跟我们说 |
[28:24] | All right. | 听到了吧 |
[28:27] | So this is what’s gonna happen… | 现在你们听好了 |
[28:28] | What the hell’s going on? If you so much as touch a hair on my daughter’s… | 你想干什么? 如果你敢碰我女儿一根儿头发 |
[28:31] | Why don’t you cut the ”if you touch her, I’m gonna kill you” | 别再喊什么”如果我碰她 你就会杀了我” |
[28:34] | fucking shtick, you jackass, okay? | 你这个小丑 混蛋 听到没? |
[28:35] | I’m gonna tell you what to do, you’re gonna do it and that’s gonna be it. | 听好了 我说让你干什么 你就乖乖照做 |
[28:38] | It’s as simple as that, okay? | 就这么简单 听到没? |
[28:41] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗? |
[28:44] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[28:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:48] | I want a million dollars from each and every one of you. | 我要你们每人准备100万美元 |
[28:51] | That’s $3 million. I want you to call your lawyers | 总共是三百万 我要你们现在就去打电话给你们的律师 |
[28:53] | and begin the bank arrangements. There’s gonna be no drop offs, | 开始准备这笔钱 不用把钱装到袋子里 |
[28:56] | no suitcases full of money, this is it. | 没有当面交易 |
[28:58] | I will call you in half an hour with the bank accounts. | 我会再过半个小时后打电话 告诉你们一个银行账号 |
[29:00] | Do you have any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[29:03] | I said any questions? | 我问你们有问题吗? |
[29:09] | -No. -And if you decide | -没有 -如果你们决定报警 |
[29:11] | to call the police, go right ahead. | 那么请随便 |
[29:12] | All they’re gonna do is clutter up your house | 他们能做的就是把你的房子监控起来 |
[29:15] | and delay our business. | 并且推迟我们之间的交易 |
[29:16] | And in that case… | 如果是这样的话… |
[29:19] | save your money. I’ll say goodbye to your kids for you. | 留着你的钱吧 我会替你们跟你们的孩子说再见的 |
[29:39] | Were they scared? | 他们害怕吗? |
[29:41] | -Yeah. -Fucking pussies. | -当然 -他们那些孬种 |
[29:44] | I love it. The one who was driving makes me want to puke. | 好极了 那个开车的 看了我就想吐 |
[29:47] | It’ll all be over in a couple of hours. | 过不了几个小时 这里就会到处是警察 |
[29:50] | Well, I mean, it won’t all be over. | 我是说 不会到处都是警察 |
[29:55] | Will it? | 会不会? |
[29:58] | No, it won’t. | 不会 |
[30:01] | Fuck! Voicemail again. | 靠 又是语音信箱 |
[30:03] | The one time we need him. | 我们需要他时总找不到他 |
[30:06] | -Let’s call the police. -Okay, we call the police, | -我们报警吧 -好 我们报警吧 |
[30:09] | does that increase the chance of catching this psycho? Yeah, it does. | 这会提高他们抓住那个疯子的几率 是的 |
[30:12] | Does it also increase the chance of something happening to our kids? | 但这也会增加我们孩子被撕票的几率 |
[30:15] | Yeah, it does and I don’t like those odds. | 是的 我不喜欢这种几率 |
[30:17] | -This is not a business deal. -That’s exactly what this is! | -这不是在做生意 -这就是在做生意 |
[30:20] | This is a business deal and I’m doing risk assessment. | 这是在谈生意 我在做风险估算 |
[30:23] | I’m not risking Nick’s life because you want to do what you think is the right… | 我不会因为你觉得正确 就去拿尼克的生命冒险 |
[30:26] | Okay, then let’s get out there and do something to try and find them. | 好 那我们出去看看 去找找他们 |
[30:29] | Well, Cliff, where do we start? | 好啊 克里夫 你说从哪儿开始? |
[30:32] | We’re gone and the guy calls, then what? | 如果我们出去了 那个人打电话来 怎么办? |
[30:39] | All right. | 好 |
[30:41] | -We’ve gotta wait for Bob. -Bob’s not here. | -那我们等鲍伯来了再商量 -鲍伯到现在还没来呢 |
[30:43] | Look, we don’t have time to make a debate about this. | 瞧 我们根本就没时间去争论这个事 |
[30:48] | All right, we need to stick together. We can’t afford to antagonize this guy. | 我们需要立场一致 我们不能和他作对 |
[30:52] | All right, let’s just do what he says. | 我们只能按他说的做 |
[30:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:01] | Call your guy. | 给你的人打电话 |
[31:17] | I’m going back downstairs. | 我要下楼去盯着 |
[31:19] | Dean, you’ve got to stay up here. | 迪恩 你在上面守着 |
[31:21] | No more than two people down there. You know the rules. | 下面有两个人守着就行了 你知道规矩的 |
[31:24] | Somebody has to be up here to keep watch. | 必须有人在上面望风 |
[31:26] | Yeah, so she can do it. She can stay then. | 她可以留着上面啊 她能望风 |
[31:28] | No, Dean, | 不 迪恩 |
[31:30] | I need you for the big stuff. | 这事很重要 必须你来 |
[31:34] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:37] | -Got it? -Yeah. | -行吗? -好的 |
[31:52] | -Everybody happy? -Fuck you! | -你们都还好吧? -去你妈的 |
[32:00] | Oh yeah? | 是吗? |
[32:02] | Why don’t I just fuck you? | 何不让我来让你爽爽? |
[32:08] | -What the fuck? -Hmm? | -靠 -嗯? |
[32:41] | Transfer arrangements have been made? | 你们就赎金达成一致了吗? |
[32:44] | -Yes. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[32:47] | It should take a couple of hours to work its way through the system | 银行划账会用去几个小时 |
[32:49] | and then they’ll be freed. I want you to take this number down. | 我确认收到钱后他们就自由了 现在记下这个账号 |
[32:52] | There’s something you should know. Bob Vincent hasn’t arrived yet. | 有件事需要告诉你 鲍伯·文森特还没有到 |
[32:59] | -Where is he? -He’s late. | -他在哪儿? -他只是迟到了? |
[33:01] | -He’s late?! -What’s going on? | -他迟到了? -发生什么事了? |
[33:02] | It doesn’t mean anything. He’ll be here any minute. | 这不是什么大事 他随时会到的 |
[33:05] | No, that’s bullshit. They’re not gonna fucking pay us! | 不 这是扯淡 他们根本不打算给我们钱 |
[33:07] | -They will! -They’ll pay whatever you want. | -他们会的 -他们会给你们任何你们想要的 |
[33:09] | -Shut your fucking mouth! -Just give me a second, all right? | -闭嘴 -让我来说 行吗? |
[33:12] | -Which one’s missing? -Hey, you fucking cool it. | -谁家的没来? -嘿 你冷静点行吗? |
[33:14] | -Look at…-Which…which one is fucking missing? | -看着我 -谁没有来? |
[33:17] | The guy in the middle. Hey, all right, | 中间那个的 |
[33:19] | I’ll give Mr. Vincent another half an hour and that’s it. | 我再给文森特先生半个小时时间 这是最后一次 |
[33:22] | That’s bullshit! Can’t you see they’re fucking playing us? | 纯属扯淡 你看不出来他们是在玩儿我们呢? |
[33:24] | Hey, just fucking cool it, okay? Look at me. Cool it. | 嘿 冷静点 行吗? 看着我 冷静 |
[33:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[33:29] | All right? We’re gonna take what we can get. | 好吗? 我们拿我们能拿到手的就行了 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:34] | We’ll take what we can get. | 我们拿我们能拿到手的 |
[33:39] | Okay, so I want you to take this number down. | 好 你把这个账号记好了 |
[33:45] | Fucking bitch. | 疯婊子 |
[33:49] | If we’re not gonna wait, we don’t really need this asshole, do we? | 如果我们不用等 我们要这个混球也没用了 对吧? |
[33:52] | Jeff! Jeff! | 杰夫 杰夫 |
[33:54] | -No! -God. | -不 -老天 |
[34:00] | What the fuck? | 靠 |
[34:03] | What is wrong with you? We were gonna do it anyway. | 你怎么了? 我们迟早都要杀了他们的 |
[34:05] | Give me that. Get the fuck out of here. | 把枪给我 你给我滚出去 |
[34:10] | – No! -Jeff! | -不 -杰夫 |
[34:12] | You fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! | 你这个疯婊子 婊子 |
[34:15] | You fucking bitch! | 你这个疯婊子 |
[34:19] | -Listen to me… -Dad! | -仔细听着… -爸爸 |
[34:21] | that shouldn’t have happened, okay? | 这本不应该发生的 知道吗? |
[34:22] | But if you don’t want anything like that to happen again, | 如果你不想再发生类似的事情 |
[34:25] | -you’d better fucking listen to me. -What the hell have you done? | -你最好给我仔细听着 -你到底做了什么? |
[34:28] | -You killed an innocent boy? -Just listen to me! | -你杀了一个无辜的男孩? -仔细给我听着! |
[34:33] | Bank of Lucerne, | 劳伦斯银行 |
[34:35] | -account number 0370995…-You’ve got to say that again. | -账号是0370995 -你再重复一遍 |
[34:40] | -Please, Dad! -Account 0370 | -爸爸 救救我 -账号 0370 |
[34:42] | -995731. -Dad! | -995731 -爸爸 |
[34:46] | -No! Fuck! -Again. | -靠 不 -再说一遍 |
[34:48] | 5731 5731. | |
[34:50] | You know the deal…false names, money there for five seconds and then out. | 你知道怎么回事 用假名字把钱过过账 |
[34:54] | It’ll take two months to track it down and by then I’ll be gone. | 警察需要两个月时间才能追查到 那时我早就跑了 |
[34:57] | You’ve got till 3:00 a.m. | 别忘了 凌晨三点之前 |
[34:59] | 3:00 a.m. | 三点 |
[35:05] | Nick, what are they doing? | 尼克 他们在干什么? |
[35:10] | -Jeff. -Fuck. | -杰夫 -靠 |
[35:50] | I know the banks are closed. What do you think, I’m a fucking moron? | 我知道现在银行都关门了 你以为我是白痴嘛 |
[35:53] | Just…use one of the foreign accounts, Chuck! | 用国外的银行账户 |
[35:56] | I’ll explain it to you another time. | 以后再给你解释 |
[35:59] | I gave you the details, now just fucking do it! | 该说的我都说了 现在他妈的赶快给我弄钱 |
[36:04] | Are they giving you trouble? | 有难处? |
[36:06] | I guess it’s not every day that they’re asked to transfer a million bucks. | 我猜他们不是每一天 都被要求转账一百万 |
[36:13] | He called you Slick. | 他管你叫”斯里克” |
[36:17] | -What? -The first time he phoned | -什么? -他第一次打电话时这么叫你 |
[36:20] | he called you Slick. | 他叫你”斯里克” |
[36:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[36:32] | I haven’t called you that since college. | 我大学以后都没这么叫过你了 |
[36:41] | You’re the only one who ever did. | 你是唯一这么叫过我的人 |
[36:44] | What’s going on, Rick? | 到底怎么回事 迪克? |
[36:48] | If there’s anything else you need, I can… | 你们有什么需要的吗 我可以… |
[36:54] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[37:00] | Are you gonna stick to the goddamn plan from now on? | 从现在起 你能不捅娄子了吗? |
[37:03] | -What’s the big deal? -The big deal is | -有什么大不了的? -你杀了人了 |
[37:05] | you just fucking killed somebody. | 有什么大不了的 |
[37:07] | -Is that an everyday occurrence for you? -He deserved it, didn’t he? | -你每天都杀人吗? -他活该的 不是吗? |
[37:10] | Anyway you’re the one who’s been telling me for months | 况且是你一直告诉我 |
[37:13] | how we’re gonna fuck them over. Right? | 我们会干掉他们 |
[37:15] | Stick it to them, destroy their perfect fucking little lives. | 我们是怎样摧毁他们完美的生活 |
[37:18] | I thought you’d be…I thought that’s what you fucking wanted. | 我认为这是…我认为这是你想要的 |
[37:23] | It’s not. | 这不是我想要的 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry, okay? | 原谅我 好吗? |
[37:30] | I just want to make you happy. | 我只是想让你开心 |
[37:32] | That’s all. I…I love you. I would do anything for you. | 只是这样 我爱你 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[37:39] | Well, then stick to the fucking plan. | 好 那你要乖乖听我的话 |
[38:01] | You know, why did she get to do that? | 凭什么她能这么做? |
[38:03] | -Don’t worry, you’ll get your turn. -Yeah, I’d better. | -别担心 你会拿到你那一份儿 -最好如此 |
[38:06] | I didn’t come out here to just channel surf. | 我可不是大老远跑这儿来看电视的 |
[38:10] | -I know. -Good. | -我知道 -很好 |
[38:16] | This place is covered in our prints. | 这房子到处是我们的指纹 |
[38:18] | Fibers and all that shit…you know that too? | 纤维什么的 这你也知道吧? |
[38:22] | That’s why we’re gonna burn it down after we’re done. | 这就是为什么 我们走了之后要烧了这地方 |
[38:26] | You got it all figured out, don’t you? | 你什么都想清楚了 是吧? |
[38:32] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[38:35] | what’s your problem? | 你发什么神经? |
[38:37] | I’m looking at it. | 我心里都清楚 |
[38:42] | How’s that? | 清楚什么? |
[38:44] | -You just don’t add up. -Meaning? | -你口不应心 -什么意思? |
[38:47] | Well, you say you want to fuck them, | 你说你想毁了他们 |
[38:50] | but really you want to be them. | 其实你不过是想成为他们 |
[38:53] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[38:55] | -Is that it? -No. | -说完了吗? -没有 |
[38:57] | No, this is just your little shortcut into the club, isn’t it? | 不 这只不过是你进入他们小圈子 的捷径罢了 |
[39:00] | -Isn’t it?! -Oh yeah. | -是吗? -不是吗? |
[39:03] | You’re right, Dean, except for one little thing. | 你说对了 迪恩 除了一件事 |
[39:07] | There isn’t going to be a club left, | 不会有什么小圈子留下 |
[39:11] | is there? | 是吧? |
[39:41] | Oh God, Nick! | 上帝 尼克! |
[39:43] | Shh shh shh! It’s okay. | 嘘…没事 |
[39:45] | We’re going to be okay. Okay? | 我们会没事的 |
[39:58] | Please don’t touch her. | 求你别碰她 |
[40:02] | -Please don’t touch her. -Shut the fuck up. | -求求你别碰她 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:05] | She’s gonna want to look her best, like the little doll she is. | 她得像个洋娃娃一样漂漂亮亮的 |
[40:12] | Please don’t. | 求你别伤害她 |
[40:14] | We’ll get you the money. I promise we will. | 我们会给你钱的 我发誓 |
[40:17] | -This isn’t about money. -Why are you doing this? | -这不是钱的问题 -你们为什么要这么做? |
[40:19] | -What the fuck is this about? -This is about you. | -到底是为了什么? -这是关于你们 |
[40:22] | You think you rule the fucking world, huh? | 你们以为你们是这个世界的宠儿 是不是? |
[40:24] | Well, not tonight you don’t. | 但今晚 你们狗屁都不是 |
[40:27] | Sit still. | 老实坐好 |
[40:28] | There’s a new show in town tonight, | 今天镇里会上演一场好戏 |
[40:31] | one night only. | 就此一晚 |
[40:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[40:38] | My boyfriend’s a really clever guy. | 我男朋友很聪明 |
[40:42] | He planned the whole thing. But he’s a bit predictable. | 他策划了整件事情 非常有远见 |
[40:45] | So we thought: what’s the best way to end any show? | 我们想 用什么方式结束 这场表演更好呢? |
[40:51] | Hmm? | 问你呢? |
[40:54] | Well, it’s obvious, isn’t it? | 很明显 不是吗? |
[40:57] | With a bang. | “崩”的一声 |
[41:00] | -What what? -But don’t worry, | -什么 什么? -别担心 |
[41:02] | it’s not for you. | 不是给你们 |
[41:04] | It’s for the folks back at home. | 是给你们的老爸们 |
[41:07] | See, 3:00 a.m. they’ll be sitting there, | 瞧 三点钟 他们会坐在家里 |
[41:09] | thinking they’ve done their duty, and I guess you can say | 想着他们已经尽了他们的责任了 我不怕告诉你们 |
[41:12] | we’ll blow the fucking roof off. | 我们会把整个屋顶炸飞 |
[41:20] | Hey, have you ever opened up a modem before? | 嘿 你曾经打开过路由器吗? |
[41:22] | -What? -There’s nothing there. | -你说什么? -里面什么都没有 |
[41:25] | Just a circuit board and a lot of empty space. | 就一块电路板 还有大块可以利用的空间 |
[41:28] | You really can put anything in there. | 可以放任何东西进去 |
[41:31] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[41:33] | And if it’s attached to a laptop | 如果把他跟一台笔记本连起来 |
[41:36] | and it’s programmed to detonate like your daddy’s is, | 然后用程序去远程控制着 |
[41:38] | well, 3:00 a.m. | 等着瞧吧 三点钟 |
[41:42] | No. | 不 |
[42:03] | Oh Jesus. | 上帝 不 |
[42:06] | Oh man. | 哦 不 |
[42:08] | How long is this gonna take? | 到底还要等多久? |
[42:10] | -Cliff, just take it easy, okay? -How the hell do you remain so calm? | -克里夫 放轻松 好吧? -你怎么能这么镇静? |
[42:14] | Because us panicking isn’t going to help our kids. | 因为我们慌张 对孩子们有害无益 |
[42:17] | All right? | 好吧? |
[42:19] | We’ll get them home. | 我们一定会让他们安全回来的 |
[42:21] | We have to. | 我们必须 |
[42:27] | -That’s Bob. -Okay. | -鲍伯来了 -好啊 |
[42:29] | So what are we gonna tell him? | 我们跟鲍伯怎么说? |
[42:32] | Anything but the truth. He’ll go to the cops. | 绝对不能说实话 他会报警的 |
[42:36] | Anything but the fucking truth. | 绝对不能说实话 |
[42:41] | Cheers. | 上帝 |
[42:43] | Coming! | 来了 |
[42:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:52] | -Oh, Bob. -Howdy, campers! | -嘿 鲍伯 -大家好 |
[42:56] | -You’re late. -Hey. | -你迟到了 -嘿 |
[42:57] | Guys, I don’t blame you for being pissed off. | 伙计们 我不怪你们生气 |
[42:59] | Same old story, right? | 咱们之间就不用什么客套话了? |
[43:02] | Am I talking to myself here? | 怎么你们都不吭气? |
[43:04] | -No no. -So I’m a couple of hours late. | -没关系 -对嘛 我不就是迟到了几个小时 |
[43:07] | What’s the big fucking deal? There’s no harm done, is there? | 能有什么大不了的? 也伤不到谁? |
[43:10] | Good seeing you. | 你来了就好 |
[43:12] | I can guess who that is. Looks like I’m not the only one who’s late. | 看来我不是唯一一个来迟的嘛 |
[43:17] | -Just get the phone. -Yeah? You talk to him. | -你倒是接电话啊 -好 那你跟他谈谈 |
[43:20] | Yeah. Just get the phone. | 行 你接电话吧 |
[43:29] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[43:31] | Oh hi, sweetheart. | 哦 嗨 亲爱的 |
[43:35] | Hey yeah, no. Everything’s great. | 一切都好 |
[43:38] | Bob just got here. | 鲍伯刚来 |
[43:42] | No, she hasn’t arrived yet either, but you know how it is. | 不 哈利还没到呢 你知道她的 |
[43:47] | No, not tonight. No, you’ll see her tomorrow. | 她今晚过不去 明天就回去了 |
[43:50] | Yeah. Yeah yeah. | 好的 |
[43:51] | Yeah, good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[43:54] | Jesus, you’d think they’d leave us alone on our one night of freedom! | 上帝 这些女人 连一晚上的自由都不肯给我们 |
[43:56] | Hey, guys, listen, | 嘿 伙计们 |
[43:58] | I brought a great surprise for Jeff. | 我有个大惊喜给杰夫 |
[44:01] | In fact I drove it here. He’s gonna love it! | 我一路开过来的 他一定会爱死这辆车的 |
[44:05] | -What? -If I roll this, I think it… | -你在干嘛? -我把绑手的这根绳子… |
[44:09] | I think it’s loose. | 弄松了一些 |
[44:15] | Nick, Nick, hurry. | 尼克 快点 |
[44:19] | Oh God. | 老天 |
[44:25] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[44:30] | Okay okay. | 好了 好了 |
[44:31] | Okay, all right, okay. | 这就好 |
[44:37] | Okay okay. | 好了 |
[44:39] | Wait a second, Hailey, wait a second. Shh shh shh. | 安静点 哈利 安静点 嘘… |
[44:42] | Shh-hhh. | 嘘… |
[44:44] | It’s okay. Be quiet. | 会没事的 别怕 |
[44:46] | Okay? Okay? | 好吗? |
[44:47] | All right? | 马上就好 |
[44:52] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[44:56] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[44:58] | Okay okay, you’re okay. | 我们快走 |
[45:07] | Okay okay okay. | 镇静点 |
[45:10] | I don’t believe this. | 怎么可能 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么? |
[45:15] | We’re at my dad’s house. | 我们这是在我爸的房子里 |
[46:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:49] | Well, you really did think of everything. | 你想的可是真够周全的 |
[46:53] | Yeah, it’s even better than you promised. | 是啊 比你承诺过的还要好 |
[47:04] | To chaos. | 为这乱世 |
[47:10] | To the American dream. | 为美国梦 干杯 |
[47:32] | Something’s wrong. | 一定出什么事了 |
[47:34] | -Yeah, they should be here any minute. -No, come on. | -他们随时会到的 -不 一定有事 |
[47:36] | How long does it take to fix a flat? | 修理个爆胎才需要多长时间啊? |
[47:42] | You’re not gonna get a signal on that up here, Bob. | 鲍伯 在这儿手机是没信号的 |
[47:45] | -Top you up? -Yeah, thanks. | -再来一杯吗? -好的 谢谢 |
[47:53] | -Dick? -Yeah. | -迪克? -好 谢谢 |
[47:55] | It went right to voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[47:57] | Hey, is Frank here? | 嘿 弗兰克在吗? |
[47:58] | -Yeah. -So what are you waiting for? | -在 -那你们在等什么? |
[48:01] | Send him out to find them. | 让弗兰克去找他们啊 |
[48:03] | Th-there’s no point. | 这么做没用 |
[48:06] | -What’s he gonna do? -There’s, um, | -他能怎么做? -是这样 |
[48:08] | there’s something that we haven’t told you. | 有些事儿我们没告诉你 |
[48:12] | -What is it? -Dick. | -什么事儿? -迪克 |
[48:14] | No, it’s all right, Cliff. | 我们没法再隐瞒了 克里夫 |
[48:19] | Jeff got pulled over for a DUl. | 杰夫因为酒后驾驶进局子了 |
[48:22] | Oh, God damn it! | 哦 混蛋 |
[48:25] | And made us promise not to tell you, but I…I’m sorry. | 他让我们帮他隐瞒 真是对不起 |
[48:28] | I knew there was something going on between you two. | 我就知道你们两个有鬼 |
[48:31] | Shit! | 狗屎的 |
[48:33] | I’d better get down there. Where are they? | 我得去找他 他们在哪里? |
[48:35] | You’d just be wasting your time. We called your lawyer. | 你这是浪费时间 我们已经给你的律师打电话了 |
[48:37] | He’s gonna have them out in a couple hours. | 他很快就会把他们保出来了 |
[48:39] | -I’m still going. -No no, just… | -我还是去一趟好 -等等 |
[48:42] | you know what? Let them sweat it out for once. | 这次就让他们吃点苦吧 |
[48:45] | All right? It’ll teach them a lesson. | 让他们长点记性 你说呢? |
[48:46] | You know how they are. | 你知道他们最近越来越过火了 |
[48:51] | Yeah. | 那倒是 |
[48:53] | You’re right. | 你说的也有道理 |
[48:55] | Champagne? Cheers. | -还是喝香槟吧? -好啊 |
[48:58] | Jesus, I can’t believe it. | 上帝 这些孩子 |
[49:34] | Her father’s place is the only place within miles. | 那女孩她爸的房子 是离这里最近的地方 |
[49:36] | There’s only two ways to get there…they can take the road. | 有两条路可以通到那里 他们可能沿着大路走 |
[49:38] | Nobody’s gonna be around this time of night so they’re gonna take the forest. | 但这个时间是不会有人的 所以他们一定会沿着树林走 |
[49:41] | Stay together, go due north. I’ve gotta stay here and wait for the money. | 你们两个一起往北走 我在这儿守着 等他们汇钱来 |
[49:44] | They may just hole up somewhere till daylight. | 他们也许会找个地方躲着 等天亮 |
[49:46] | That’s fine. As long as they’re not there to stop it, | 这没事 只要他们别阻止他们老爹给我们钱就成了 |
[49:48] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[49:49] | -They’re not gonna wait till daylight. -Why not? | -他们不会等到天亮才活动的 -为什么? |
[49:51] | -‘Cause I told them about our surprise. -You what?! | -因为我告诉了他们我们的大惊喜 -为什么? |
[49:55] | -Why would you do that? -You fucking dumbass! | -你为什么这么做? -你这个蠢猪! |
[49:57] | -I don’t know. Fuck…fuck off. -She fucked the whole thing up! | -我不知道 你滚一边去 -她把整件事都搞砸了! |
[50:00] | -Fuck you. -Shut up, enough. | -操你的 -闭嘴 够了 |
[50:01] | -I was afraid…-I’m through taking orders. | -我担心… -我不再听你的指令了 |
[50:02] | You’ll still find them. Shut the fuck up. | 你必须找到他们 闭上嘴 |
[50:04] | I’m not going. There’s no point in going. | 我不去 现在去还有什么意义 |
[50:06] | -Why’d you do that? -I don’t know. | -你为什么这么做? -我不知道 |
[50:07] | -What’s the fucking point?! -The point is | -这么做有什么混蛋意义?! -这么做 |
[50:08] | you have a chance to change something, okay? | 是因为你仍有机会去改变一切 知道了吗? |
[50:11] | You have a chance to convince the world you’re not the same | 你有机会向世界证明 你不是 |
[50:13] | fucking loser you’ve been every other goddamn day of your fucked-up life. | 那个一无是处的失败者 |
[50:16] | Okay? That’s the point! | 知道吗? 这就是意义! |
[50:25] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[50:28] | I’m getting kinda tired of this place anyway. | 反正这地方我也待烦了 |
[50:33] | Dean, I want them back alive. | 迪恩 我要你活着带她回来 |
[50:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:42] | Go. | 你也去 |
[50:49] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[51:09] | Are you sure we’re going in the right direction? | 你确定我们走的方向对吗? |
[51:12] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯 我确定 |
[51:17] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[51:21] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[51:27] | Okay okay, we’ll stop just for a sec. | 好 我们停下来休息一下 |
[51:30] | -We’re never gonna make it. -We still have three hours. | -我们不可能赶到的 -不 我们还有三个小时 |
[51:33] | We’ll make it. | 一定能行 |
[51:40] | I still can’t believe we were in your father’s house. | 我始终无法理解 为什么我们被关在你爸的房子里 |
[51:45] | -Yeah. -I mean, this is seriously fucked up. | -我知道 -你不觉得这太奇怪了 |
[51:48] | You know? | 你说呢? |
[51:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[51:54] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[52:01] | -Hey, that’s gotta be them now. -I got it. | -嘿 应该是孩子们的电话 -我来接 |
[52:03] | Hello? | 你好? |
[52:06] | Hey hi, Bill. | 嘿 比尔 |
[52:07] | Oh really? | 是吗 真的? |
[52:10] | Hey, that’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[52:13] | Yeah. Good good. | 太好了 |
[52:17] | Okay thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[52:19] | -Bye. -Who was that? | -再见 -是谁? |
[52:21] | My broker. | 我的经纪人 |
[52:24] | You know…some deal he was working out. | 他刚做成了一笔生意 |
[52:27] | -At 1:00 in the morning? -That’s what I pay him for. | -在凌晨一点钟? -给他钱不就为让他干活 |
[52:30] | Eh, you gotta give me his number. | 呃 你一定得把他介绍给我 |
[52:37] | -Your money’s gone through? -Yeah. | -你的钱到位了? -是 |
[52:39] | Well, I haven’t heard anything. This is taking way too fucking long. | 我这还没任何消息 都过了这么久了 |
[52:42] | -Get on it. -I… I… | -你去联系一下 -我…我… |
[52:45] | I gotta go make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[52:48] | -There’s a phone right here. -It’s, uh, it’s… | -电话不是在这儿 -这是 这是一个 |
[52:50] | it’s a personal call. | 私人电话 |
[52:52] | You mean a woman? You got a little action going? | 你是说你有艳遇? 有什么拿出来讲讲? |
[52:55] | -I’ll be right back. -Then you’re gonna share, right? | -我很快的 -一定给我们讲讲? |
[52:57] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[53:22] | Oh God. | 哦 上帝 |
[53:37] | I miss cassettes. I could work cassettes. | 好怀念这种卡带 |
[53:40] | -Oh yeah? -Cliff? | -是吗? -克里夫? |
[53:42] | -Come here for a minute? -Yep. | -你能过来一下吗? -好 |
[53:45] | I’m sorry, Bob. This won’t be long. | 不好意思 鲍伯 我们很快 |
[53:47] | What the hell is up with you two tonight? | 你们两个今天到底怎么回事? |
[53:49] | -It’s nothing. I’ll explain it later. -Okay. | -没事 我稍后给你解释 -好啊 |
[53:55] | -What’s going on? -I just talked to Chuck. | -怎么了? -我刚跟查克通过电话了 |
[53:57] | -Yeah, what? -I don’t have enough to cover it. | -然后呢? -我没有100万 |
[54:02] | -What? -Everything’s… | -什么? -我的钱 |
[54:03] | it’s tied up. | 被冻结了 |
[54:06] | You’re kidding me. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[54:08] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[54:14] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[54:16] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[54:19] | -How much? -$750,000. | -还差多少? -75万 |
[54:23] | What? | 这么多? |
[54:26] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[54:37] | -Don’t hold out on me, Cliff. -That’s a hell of a lot of money. | -你得帮我 克里夫 -这可是一大笔钱 |
[54:40] | -For Nick’s life? -No, of course not. | -比尼克的生命更重要? -不 当然不是 |
[54:42] | Not for Nick’s life. I haven’t got it. | 只是 我没有那么多钱 |
[54:47] | What? You think I’m lying to you? | 怎么了? 难道你认为我在骗你? |
[54:49] | This is our kids’ lives we’re talking about… | 我们在说的可是孩子们的命 |
[54:51] | -Exactly. -You think I’m lying to you? | -是啊 -你认为我骗你? |
[54:56] | Okay, what the fuck is going on? | 到底他妈的发生什么事情了? |
[55:01] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[55:15] | The kids have been abducted. | 孩子们被绑架了 |
[55:19] | Wh…what are you talking about? | 你 你说什么? |
[55:21] | -They’ve been kidnapped. -Kidnapped? | -他们被绑架了 -绑架? |
[55:26] | Is this for real? | 真的? |
[55:29] | Yeah, it’s for real. | 是 是真的 |
[55:36] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[55:38] | W-where are they? Are they hurt? | 他们在哪儿? 他们受伤了吗? |
[55:42] | -No. -Is Jeff…is Jeff okay? | -没有 -杰夫还好吗? |
[55:48] | Bob… | 鲍伯… |
[55:50] | -I want you…-Jeff’s okay. | -我想让你… -杰夫没事 |
[56:00] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[56:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[56:05] | -Are you okay? -This is bullshit. | -你有事吗? -这是扯淡 |
[56:10] | Why can’t we just go to the road and get some help? | 我们为什么不从大路走 找人来帮忙 |
[56:12] | There’s no help, Hailey, okay? | 大路上不会有人 哈利 知道吗? |
[56:15] | It’s the middle of the night and we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们深更半夜在荒郊野外 哪来人? |
[56:17] | Now let’s go. Come on. Come on. | 赶快走 快点 |
[56:19] | Stop! Stop acting like you’re in charge. | 住嘴! 别对我指手画脚的 |
[56:22] | -We’re going to the road! -Look, I’m telling you that… | -我们现在从大路上走 -瞧 我跟你解释过的 |
[56:27] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快 |
[56:30] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me | 我真不敢相信 |
[56:32] | the minute I walked through the fucking door. | 为什么我进门那一刻你们不告诉我 |
[56:34] | -That was my idea. I’m sorry. -Always playing an angle, aren’t you? | -对不起 是我的主意 -跟我玩心眼 是吧? |
[56:41] | Gimme that account number. | 把那个账号快给我 |
[56:51] | What are we doing? We gotta tell him. | 我们这是干什么? 我们得告诉他实情 |
[56:55] | Nothing’s changed. He’ll call the cops. | 告诉他也无济于事 他会报警的 |
[56:57] | His kid’s dead and we’re letting him throw away a million bucks? | 他儿子都死了 我们还让他掏100万? |
[57:00] | It’s the only way I can save my kid. | 这是我救尼克唯一的办法 |
[57:02] | You couldn’t fucking help me, could you? | 你不能帮我 不是吗? |
[57:04] | -Christ. -Christ what? | -上帝 -你感叹什么? |
[57:06] | And you would do some… | 你本可以… |
[57:08] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[57:27] | Hey, Ma, um… | 嘿 妈妈… |
[57:31] | I know you’re sleeping, but, um… | 我知道你在睡觉 但是… |
[57:37] | look, I… | 我… |
[57:43] | um, I…I was just calling you ’cause I’m gonna… | 我给你打电话 是因为… |
[57:51] | I’m gonna be home a little late tomorrow. | 我明天可能晚点才能回去 |
[58:33] | -Yeah? -Yeah, we got it. | -喂? -我们收到钱了 |
[58:35] | -Oh man, that’s so awesome. -Give that to me. | -噢 真是太棒了 -把电话给我 |
[58:38] | Give it to me, come on! | 快把电话给我! |
[58:40] | -What’s going on? -Let them go. | -怎么? -让他们走吧 |
[58:42] | We don’t need them anymore. | 我们不需要他们了 |
[58:44] | Just sit back, enjoy the fireworks. Meet me at the gas station. | 找个地方 好好欣赏烟火吧 我们在加油站会合 |
[58:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[58:53] | Wow. Well, if that’s what you really want. | 好 如果这是你想要的 |
[58:56] | You take the road. | 你去大路 |
[58:58] | -I’m going straight on. -What’d he say? | -我继续往前追 -他怎么说的? |
[59:00] | Kill them. | 把他们两个杀了 |
[59:23] | It can’t be much longer. They can’t be that far away. | 应该不用等太久了 他们应该离这里不远了 |
[59:26] | How do we know? They could be anywhere. | 你怎么知道? 他们可能在任何地方 |
[59:30] | I don’t know, I’m just assuming. They were on their way here. | 我不知道 我只是假设 他们应该是在来这儿的路上 |
[59:34] | You know, I really admire your confidence, Rick. | 知道吗? 瑞克 我真是佩服你的信心 |
[59:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[59:41] | Well, you seem to be pretty sure that | 你好像非常确定 |
[59:45] | this guy’s gonna let them go. | 绑匪会放他们走 |
[59:49] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[1:00:41] | Hailey, come on. | 哈利 快 |
[1:00:43] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈到底怎么回事? |
[1:00:47] | Oh, come on. Don’t tell me it hasn’t crossed your mind, Nick. | 别说这个念头没有在你脑子里一闪而过 尼克 |
[1:00:50] | That we just happened to be in your father’s place? | 我们怎么那么巧就关在你爸的房子里? |
[1:00:53] | That they knew it would be open? | 我们逃出来时门恰好是开着的? |
[1:00:55] | No no, it hadn’t crossed my mind. | 不 不 我没有这么想过 |
[1:00:56] | I mean, do you think it’s that obvious? | 我是说 你认为他真要做会做的这么明显? |
[1:00:58] | Do you think it’s that simple? | 让你一猜就猜出来吗? |
[1:00:59] | Yeah, maybe it is. | 是 也许他打算隐瞒 |
[1:01:02] | I’m his son, Hailey. | 我是他儿子 哈利 |
[1:01:04] | He’s not gonna hurt me. | 他不会伤害我的 |
[1:01:08] | Well, you’re not hurt, are you, Nick? | 你并没有受伤啊 是不是 尼克? |
[1:01:11] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[1:01:12] | What the fuck am I doing with you? | 我干嘛费劲儿给你解释这么多? |
[1:01:15] | And you’re a real catch, huh? A hero? | 你现在可是个英雄了 是不是? |
[1:01:18] | Jeff is dead! You didn’t stop them! | 杰夫死了 你连阻止都没有阻止 |
[1:01:22] | -You didn’t do anything! -What the fuck was I supposed | -你什么也没做 -我当时能做些什么? |
[1:01:25] | to do, Hailey? | 你说 哈利? |
[1:01:31] | Look, you’ll get your money. You don’t have to do this. | 听着 你会拿到钱的 你不用杀了我们 |
[1:01:34] | -But I want to. -Please, no. No, please! | -但是我想 -求你了 别 求你了 |
[1:01:49] | Go go go! | 快跑 快 快 |
[1:01:50] | Go! | 跑 |
[1:01:55] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:01:58] | Fuck you! | 靠! |
[1:02:06] | -I’ve got my money. -Okay, what about our kids? | -我拿到钱了 -好 那我们的孩子呢? |
[1:02:09] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经拿到你想要的了 |
[1:02:11] | You’ll get them back in an hour. | 他们一小时内会到你们那儿 |
[1:02:12] | This is the last time you’ll be speaking to me. In the meantime, | 这是我最后一次给你们电话 同时 |
[1:02:15] | I don’t want you to make or take any phone calls. Do you understand? | 我不希望在这个期间你们接电话或者打电话 明白吗? |
[1:02:18] | -Yes. -Good. And by the way, | -明白 -好 顺便说一句 |
[1:02:21] | tell your kids the show has been canceled. | 告诉你们的孩子 表演取消了 |
[1:02:23] | -What? -They’ll know what I’m talking about. | -你说什么? -他们会明白我说的是什么 |
[1:02:26] | Okay, I need to know our kids are safe. | 好 我要确保孩子们是安全的 |
[1:02:28] | They’re safe. | 他们是安全的 |
[1:02:34] | He got the money. | 他拿到钱了 |
[1:02:36] | He says he’ll have them back in an hour. | 他说他会在一小时内放了他们 |
[1:02:52] | Excuse me, Mr. Jones, can I call my wife? | 对不起 琼斯先生 我能给我老婆打个电话吗? |
[1:02:55] | -She panics if I’m… -I’m sorry, not tonight. | -如果我不打电话 她会担心 -不行 今晚不行 |
[1:02:59] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 知道了 对不起 |
[1:03:02] | Don’t you ever get tired of knowing your place, Frank? | 你天天给家里打电话不烦嘛 弗兰克? |
[1:03:05] | -No sir. -Don’t call me sir. | -不 先生 -别叫我先生 |
[1:03:08] | -I’m not paying your goddamn wages. -All right, that’s enough. | -我又不付你工资 -好了 别说了 |
[1:03:11] | Is it? | 我不能说吗? |
[1:03:13] | I think I can say exactly what I want right now. | 我想现在我有权说任何我想说的话 |
[1:03:16] | Okay, say exactly what you want right now, Bob. | 好啊 鲍伯 你想说什么尽管说 |
[1:03:22] | Well, you know what they say about these things, don’t you, Richard? | 好啊 理查德 你知道关于 绑架人们有个理论 |
[1:03:26] | No, go on, tell us, Bob. | 不知道 继续 鲍伯 告诉我们 |
[1:03:28] | That they sometimes turn out to be an inside job. | 很多情况下是内鬼做的 |
[1:03:35] | Am I right, Cliff? | 我说的对吗 克里夫? |
[1:03:49] | -You’re not serious? -You’re the one who needed the money. | -你该不会是认真的吧? -你现在不正缺钱 |
[1:03:53] | Are you outta your fucking mind? | 你们脑子进水了吗? |
[1:03:55] | It’s the truth, isn’t it? | 你缺钱 这是事实 不是吗? |
[1:03:57] | Well, how come you suddenly have no money, | 你说 为什么你突然就拿不出钱 |
[1:04:00] | you come in here like you’re king of the hill? | 你跑到这儿 显得自己跟汉克似的 |
[1:04:02] | You want the truth? Here it is. | 你想知道事实? 我告诉你 |
[1:04:04] | I got burned…big time. The party’s over for me. | 我破产了 我没钱了 |
[1:04:08] | But who wants to hear that in the land of milk and fucking honey? | 但你们谁想听到这些? |
[1:04:11] | I’m done! | 我完蛋了! |
[1:04:14] | Fucking happy? | 高兴了吧? |
[1:04:18] | Hey, Richard, just one question. | 理查德 我还有个问题 |
[1:04:21] | Is this one of your pump-and-dump scams? | 这是不是你的其中一个股票阴谋? |
[1:04:24] | Bail out when the price gets high enough? | 等价钱足够高了再出货? |
[1:04:26] | -Wh…where is this all coming from? -I’m just asking. | -你这来的是哪一出? -我只是问问 |
[1:04:28] | What, are you two guys the sons of the soil, huh? | 怎么 你们突然都变成正经商人了 啊? |
[1:04:31] | I got news for you…we all do the same fucking thing. | 咱们都是一类人 都是用这种手段做生意 |
[1:04:34] | We push numbers around | 操纵着股票价格 |
[1:04:36] | and we fuck everybody else as long as we get ours. | 只要能搞到钱就不择手段 |
[1:04:39] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[1:04:40] | Only your numbers don’t always add up, do they? | 只不过你老是赔钱 是不是? |
[1:04:42] | And right now you decided that that bothers you? | 怎么了 现在这个让你不爽了? |
[1:04:44] | No, right now you’re the odd man out. | 不 现在你就是那个不合群的人 |
[1:04:46] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[1:04:47] | Not tonight, Bob. That’s you. | 今晚我不是 你是 |
[1:04:50] | Oh, and how’s that? | 哦 为什么呢? |
[1:04:56] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:05:05] | All right, I’m sorry. Let’s just cool it. | 算了 对不起 我们都冷静下吧 |
[1:05:08] | All right, we’re saying shit that we don’t mean. | 算了 我们都太激动了 说了不该说的话 |
[1:05:11] | Let’s just keep it together. | 我们都冷静下吧 |
[1:05:19] | They killed Jeff. | 他们杀了杰夫 |
[1:05:26] | Come on, we’ve got to get them out of the house. | 快点 我们必须让他们离开那房子 |
[1:05:35] | Don’t don’t don’t. | 别 别开灯 |
[1:05:46] | -What? -Come on. | -怎么样? -快点接通 |
[1:06:04] | Come on, come on, pick up the fucking phone. | 快 快点接电话啊 |
[1:06:07] | -We’re too late. -No, we’re not too late. | -我们太迟了 -不 不迟 |
[1:06:09] | Fuck ’em. Try the cops. | 靠 我们试试报警 |
[1:07:26] | You killed my best friend, you bitch. You fucking killed him! | 你杀了我最好的朋友 婊子 你杀了他 |
[1:07:31] | No, fuck you! | 不 操你的 |
[1:07:35] | Nick, stop! | 尼克 别打了 |
[1:07:37] | Get… | 别… |
[1:07:46] | Nick, stop! | 尼克 别 你会掐死她的! |
[1:08:02] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:08:07] | I recognize her. I’ve seen her around campus and the other one. | 我记得她 跟那个男的 在大学校园里 |
[1:08:11] | All right? | 你有印象吗? |
[1:08:13] | Yeah. | 好像是 |
[1:08:16] | I think you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:08:19] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:08:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[1:08:23] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:09:07] | Here, Bob. That could help. | 给 鲍伯 喝点酒对你有帮助 |
[1:09:18] | Oh Christ. | 你这是干嘛 |
[1:09:22] | It would have helped if you’d saved my son. | 如果你们救了我儿子 这才是有帮助 |
[1:09:26] | Bob, there was nothing that we could do. | 鲍伯 我们确实无能为力 |
[1:09:29] | We didn’t have a chance to save him, Bob. | 我们根本就没机会救他 鲍伯 |
[1:09:31] | I had to tell them that you weren’t here. | 我得告诉他们当时你不在这儿 |
[1:09:33] | Why the hell did you tell them I wasn’t here? | 你为什么一定要说我不在? |
[1:09:35] | -Why did they have to know that? -Because I was stalling him. | -他们为什么一定要知道这个? -我这是为了拖延时间 |
[1:09:38] | I didn’t know if we could get the money together. | 我不知道我们要多久才能搞齐钱 |
[1:09:40] | -Our kids’ lives were at stake. -No, my kid’s life was at stake! | -我们的孩子命悬一线 -是嘛 我儿子现在死了 |
[1:09:45] | -My kid! -Bob, you weren’t here. | -我儿子 -鲍伯 你当时不在场 |
[1:09:48] | We couldn’t have saved him. | 我们确实没办法救他 |
[1:09:52] | Oh. | 哦? |
[1:09:56] | Well, you certainly got your shit together | 是 现在你高兴了 |
[1:09:59] | when it came to taking my money, didn’t you, Rich? | 拿了我的钱救了你儿子 是不是 理查德? |
[1:10:01] | What else could I do? Let them kill Nick too? | 我能怎么做? 让他们把尼克也杀了? |
[1:10:03] | You’ll get your money back, okay? Every cent. | 我会把你的钱还给你的 一分不差 |
[1:10:10] | Fuck you! | 操你的 |
[1:10:17] | All right, let’s just say that I accept everything you’ve said. | 好 假设我接受你们所说的一切 |
[1:10:21] | You don’t seriously think I’m going to sit here all night | 难道你认为我会在这儿傻坐一晚上 什么都不做 |
[1:10:24] | while the psycho who’s got my money… | 任由那个疯子 杀了我儿子 |
[1:10:26] | killed my son…just walks away? | 拿着我的钱 我就这么放他跑了? |
[1:10:31] | -We don’t have any choice. -Well, you might not have a choice, | -我们别无选择 -是 你们或许没有选择 |
[1:10:34] | but I do and I choose to do something about it. | 但我有 我有选择 |
[1:10:36] | No, Bob, Bob, I’m not going to let you do that. | 不 鲍伯 我不能让你报警 |
[1:10:39] | -Gimme the phone! -No! | -给我电话 -不 |
[1:10:41] | -You’re not calling the police. -Maybe if you had | -你不能报警 -如果你早点报警 |
[1:10:44] | Jeff would still be alive. | 杰夫说不定就不会死 |
[1:10:46] | No, if you were here, he’d still be alive, Bob! | 不 如果你当时在这儿 杰夫就不会死 鲍伯 |
[1:10:48] | If you were fucking here! | 如果你他妈的不迟到的话 |
[1:10:55] | -You fucker. -No, God damn it. | -你狗娘养的 -你这个混蛋 |
[1:10:58] | -Let go. -Come on. | -放手 -快点 |
[1:11:00] | Let go of me! | 你给我放手 |
[1:11:50] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:11:52] | Where did they go? | 他们朝哪儿跑了? |
[1:11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:59] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 站起来 |
[1:12:03] | Get up! Which way? | 站起来 说 哪条路? |
[1:12:06] | Who cares? | 谁在乎? |
[1:12:10] | Fucking asshole. | 你这个混球 |
[1:12:12] | You’re the fucking asshole! | 你才是混球 |
[1:12:18] | You’re the fucking asshole. | 你才是混球 |
[1:12:26] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:12:49] | Stupid motherfucker. | 真是个蠢猪 |
[1:13:02] | What’s with this? Where’s mine, huh? That’s not my car. | 这是怎么回事? 我的车呢?这不是我的车 |
[1:13:09] | She was like that when I got here. They must’ve… | 我到这时她就这样了 一定是他们… |
[1:13:13] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[1:13:15] | I don’t know. They’re alive. | 我不知道 他们还活着 |
[1:13:18] | That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? Hmm? Blanks! | 这不正是你想要的 不是吗? 嗯? 空弹! |
[1:13:21] | Yeah, I knew you wouldn’t be able to control yourself, Dean. | 是 我知道你根本就不会控制你自己 迪恩 |
[1:13:25] | Fucking smartass. | 你真他妈聪明啊 |
[1:13:30] | Well? | 现在呢? |
[1:13:32] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么? |
[1:13:33] | Let’s get out of here. It’s gonna blow any second. | 我们赶快走吧 那边随时会爆炸 |
[1:13:36] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[1:13:38] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[1:13:44] | You’re all on your own. | 你现在得靠你自己了 |
[1:13:48] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:13:50] | I knew it. I fucking knew it! | 我知道 我早就该知道 |
[1:13:55] | -How could I be so fucking dumb? -See, Dean, | -我怎么就这么蠢? -瞧 迪恩 |
[1:13:58] | you’re not dumb. You’re unstable. | 你不是蠢 你是反复无常 |
[1:14:01] | You’re antisocial and you have a grudge against society like your friend here. | 你是反社会 你跟你这个朋友一样 |
[1:14:05] | Okay? Two freaks fucking pissed off at all those rich college kids | 两个怪胎 对每天出入大学的那些 |
[1:14:11] | they see walking across campus every day. | 富人小孩充满了怨恨 |
[1:14:13] | Nobody’s gonna be surprised that you tried a thing like this. | 说这事儿是你干的 没有人会吃惊的 |
[1:14:16] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[1:14:19] | You won’t get away with it. | 你不会这么顺利逃脱的 |
[1:14:21] | Oh. No, see, I don’t have to ”get away” with anything. | 哦 不 你瞧 我根本就不需要逃 |
[1:14:26] | As far as they’re concerned | 在他们眼里 是两个人作案 |
[1:14:28] | there were only two people. | 只有两个人 |
[1:14:30] | There’s the girl…who’s dead… | 一个女孩 已经死了… |
[1:14:35] | and the guy on the phone. | 还有一个电话那头的男绑匪 |
[1:14:37] | That’s yours, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这是你的手机 |
[1:14:42] | It’s a shame about the plane tickets you bought with this credit card. | 真遗憾啊 用你的信用卡 |
[1:14:46] | You’re not going to be able to use those. | 买的飞机票你用不上了 |
[1:14:53] | I don’t exist, you understand? | 我根本就不存在 知道吗? |
[1:14:56] | There’s no trail, no evidence. | 没有痕迹 没有证据 |
[1:14:59] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:15:02] | Oh, you’re clever. | 你真狡猾 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah, but when the house blows, | 但是 当房子爆炸的时候 |
[1:15:08] | they’ll find something…some trace. They always do. | 警方一定能找到些线索 他们一定会的 |
[1:15:11] | And you will go down. You will fucking go down! | 到时你就死定了 你死定了 |
[1:15:17] | You will go down for it. | 你死定了 |
[1:15:19] | God, you really are stupid, Dean. | 上帝 你还真是愚蠢啊 迪恩 |
[1:15:23] | A bomb? | 炸弹? |
[1:15:25] | The transmitter, the house blowing up? | 遥控器? 把房子炸飞? |
[1:15:28] | Really? I just made that shit up to turn you on, Dean. | 你都不知道? 我这么说只是为了引你入伙 迪恩 |
[1:15:34] | See, I know everything about you. | 知道嘛 我了解你所有的一切 |
[1:15:37] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[1:15:39] | And soon they will too. | 很快警察也会知道 |
[1:15:42] | They’re gonna know that you have big highs and even bigger lows. | 他们会知道你情绪不稳定 |
[1:15:45] | And that when the shit hit the fan, | 当事情败露的时候 |
[1:15:47] | you were always gonna do that thing… | 他们知道你一定会 |
[1:15:49] | the thing that you’ve tried before. | 选择再次自杀 |
[1:15:53] | The second time’s a charm. | 第二次一般都会成功 |
[1:16:42] | -Hailey! -Daddy! | -哈利 -爸爸 |
[1:16:43] | -Nick! -Oh, thank Christ. | -尼克 -噢 感谢上帝 |
[1:16:45] | Hey, we gotta get out of here. The whole place is about to blow. | 我们得赶快离开这里 这里有炸弹 |
[1:16:47] | -What do you mean? -Your laptop, it’s a detonator | -你说什么? -你的笔记本 里面有控制程序 |
[1:16:50] | and the modem’s rigged with explosives. It’s a big finale. | 会引爆路由器里的炸药 这是他们策划的结局 |
[1:16:52] | -My laptop? -It was supposed to go off | -我的笔记本? -按他们说的 |
[1:16:53] | -like 10 minutes ago. -I never bring my laptop here. | -十分钟前就该爆炸了 -我没有拿我的笔记本过来 |
[1:16:56] | -What? -Maybe that’s what he meant. | -什么? -也许这就是那个人说的 |
[1:16:59] | The last thing he said to me was to tell them | 他给我说的最后一件事就是 告诉他们 |
[1:17:01] | -the show’s been canceled. -Why would they even tell us that | -演出取消了 -那为什么他刚开始 |
[1:17:05] | in the first place if… | 要告诉我们爆炸的事情… |
[1:17:06] | Probably just to mess with your heads. | 也许只是为了吓唬你们 |
[1:17:07] | -Oh fuck. -Did you ever have anything | -混蛋 -你们以前 |
[1:17:09] | to do with these people before? Because they seem to know us. | 见过这些人吗? 似乎他们对我们很熟悉 |
[1:17:12] | These two kids, we think we’ve seen them before around campus. | 那两个人 我想我们之前在大学校园碰到过 |
[1:17:14] | -Yeah. -All right, well, all that matters | -是的 -没事 最重要的是 |
[1:17:16] | is that you’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[1:17:19] | Nick, it’s them. | 他们追来了 |
[1:17:21] | No no, it can’t be. They’ve got the money. | 不 不可能 他们已经拿到钱了啊 |
[1:17:23] | No, but they came after us. | 当然有可能 他们一路在追杀我们 |
[1:17:25] | What do you mean they came after you? | 他们为什么一路追杀你们? |
[1:17:26] | We just escaped. What the hell do you think we’re doing here? | 我们俩是逃出来的 要么你以为我们怎么会安然无恙? |
[1:17:39] | I don’t know him. Do you? | 我不认识他 你认识吗? |
[1:17:41] | No, it’s not them. | 不 但他不是那两个绑匪 |
[1:17:54] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[1:17:58] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:18:00] | -Dad. -What happened to you? | -爸爸 -你发生什么事了? |
[1:18:04] | There was this guy at the gas station. | 加油站有个男的 |
[1:18:06] | He had this girl knocked out at his feet. | 一直踢一个女孩 最后把她踢晕了 |
[1:18:09] | -That’s the same people who got us. -Anyway, I was gonna keep on driving, | -就是追我们的那两个人 -我想开着车跑 |
[1:18:12] | but he pulls out a gun and tries to pull me out of the goddamn car | 他用枪对着我 想把我从车里拉出来 |
[1:18:16] | and that’s when…anyway, I managed to hit him and I got away, | 幸好我打了他 逃了出来 |
[1:18:20] | but I think I got pretty lucky, you know? | 受了点伤 不过能逃脱已经算幸运了 |
[1:18:22] | Well, come on in. | 是啊 进来吧 |
[1:18:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:34] | -So do we know who they are? -Yeah…well, we don’t know them. | -看来你们知道他们是谁了? -不 我们不认识他们 |
[1:18:37] | They, um, they held us ransom. | 他们绑架了我们 |
[1:18:42] | And they killed our best friend. | 并且杀了我们的好朋友 |
[1:18:44] | -You’re kidding? -Are you kidding, Hailey? | -不会吧? -你说真的吗 哈利? |
[1:18:53] | Mr. Vincent… | 文森特先生… |
[1:18:55] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:18:58] | We loved Jeff. | 我们都爱杰夫 |
[1:19:01] | But there was nothing we could do. | 但我们确实无能为力 |
[1:19:08] | -I think it’s time we called the cops. -I already called them. | -我想是时候报警了 -我已经报过警了 |
[1:19:11] | -They’re on their way. -Paul, what are you doing here? | -他们正赶过来 -保罗 你来这儿干什么? |
[1:19:15] | Mom’s worried sick. | 妈妈很担心你 |
[1:19:18] | You always call when you’re gonna be this late. | 你不回家的时候总会打电话回去 |
[1:19:20] | And I kept calling and calling but there was no answer. | 我一直打电话过来找你 但没人接 |
[1:19:24] | We heard it ringing, but they told us not to answer the phone. | 我们听到电话响了 但是绑匪不让我们接电话 |
[1:19:30] | Listen, come on in, come on in. | 来 进来吧 进来 |
[1:19:58] | Didn’t Frank used to bring you around when we were kids? | 我们小的时候 弗兰克是不是常带你过来玩 |
[1:20:05] | -Yeah, but then…-You…you had your own friends. | -是的 但是后来… -你们都交了新朋友 |
[1:20:09] | I just thought it was better that we didn’t impose. | 我觉得我们还是不要多打扰了 |
[1:20:19] | Dad, it was in our house. | 爸 是在我们的房子里 |
[1:20:24] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:27] | Where they held us. | 绑匪把我们关在你的房子里 |
[1:20:32] | But you got away, right? | 但你们逃跑了 对吧? |
[1:20:34] | -Yeah. -When? | -是啊 -什么时候? |
[1:20:36] | I don’t know. Three, maybe four hours ago. | 我记不清楚 三个 或者四个小时前 |
[1:20:39] | No, what he wants to know is did you get away | 不 他真正想知道的是 |
[1:20:42] | before he paid up. | 你在他给钱之前还是之后跑掉的 |
[1:20:44] | No, Bob, that’s not what I meant. | 不 鲍伯 我不是这个意思 |
[1:20:46] | There’s just one thing, Nick. | 还有一件事 尼克 |
[1:20:48] | Did you know your big-shot daddy was broke? | 你知道你的明星老爸破产了吗? |
[1:20:52] | -For God’s sake. -Now how about that? | -上帝 -怎么了? |
[1:20:55] | But it’s okay. I spotted him a couple of bucks. | 有什么呢 我借钱给他了 |
[1:21:01] | It’s nothing, Nick. | 没什么大不了的 尼克 |
[1:21:05] | Where are these cops? | 警察怎么还没来? |
[1:21:07] | We’re a long way out of town, sir. | 我们这离镇里有点远 先生 |
[1:21:10] | Yeah well, and in the meantime these fuckers are getting away. | 是 这不是给那些混蛋绑匪时间逃跑了 |
[1:21:15] | Where’s my lighter? | 我的打火机呢? |
[1:21:35] | We’ll arrange for you to come down and make a formal statement. | 我们会稍后安排你 到警察局做一个正式的笔录 |
[1:21:38] | Any time, Officer. | 随时都可以 警察先生 |
[1:21:41] | I don’t know what kind of country we’re living in anymore. | 我都不知道我们这是生活在 一个怎样的世界 |
[1:21:44] | -What happened to our kids? -I wish I knew. | -让我们的孩子遭遇了些什么? -我希望我能知道答案 |
[1:21:47] | It seems like every day there’s a… | 每天都危机四伏 |
[1:21:49] | That’s just the way it is. | 世界就是这样 |
[1:21:51] | At least your son’s okay. | 至少你儿子没事 |
[1:21:54] | You’re both free to go. | 你们两个可以走了 |
[1:21:57] | Oh, and one more thing… | 哦 还有件事情 |
[1:22:02] | we’re gonna need to check your car for prints. | 我们需要留下你的车采集指纹 |
[1:22:05] | You can pick it up tomorrow. | 你可以明天来取 |
[1:22:07] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 好的 |
[1:22:12] | -There you go. -Come on, we’ll take mine. | -给你车钥匙 -走 我们开我的车走 |
[1:22:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶快回家吧 |
[1:22:17] | -And here we are. -Yeah, that’s about it. | -完事了 -嗯 这就是整件事情 |
[1:22:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:31] | Bob, | 鲍伯 |
[1:22:34] | why don’t you let us give you a ride home? | 我们开车送你回家吧? |
[1:22:36] | You shouldn’t be on your own. | 你现在最好别自己开车 |
[1:22:38] | -Good idea. -I’ll call you. | -好主意 -电话联络 |
[1:22:41] | -Bye, Hailey. -Okay. | -再见 哈利 -好的 |
[1:23:02] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:23:08] | All those things I said… | 我说了不该说的话… |
[1:23:14] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:29] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗? |
[1:23:33] | All right. | 好 |
[1:24:02] | Are you okay, son? | 你还好吗 儿子? |
[1:24:07] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我很好 |
[1:24:15] | I can’t go back there. | 我不想再回到那里了 |
[1:24:20] | You don’t have to. | 你不用再回去了 |
[1:24:25] | Hey, Pop. | 嘿 老爸 |
[1:24:30] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 所有一切都会好起来的 |
[1:24:33] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[1:24:40] | We played by the rules. | 我想规规矩矩的生活 |
[1:24:43] | I wanted to play by the rules. | 不去做这些犯法的事情 |
[1:24:48] | But that’s the big lie. | 但这都是谎言 |
[1:24:50] | It’s not enough anymore. | 按规矩办事我们已无法生存 |
[1:24:53] | So maybe just once | 所以 哪怕一次 |
[1:24:56] | you’ve gotta break them. | 你需要打破这些规矩 |
[1:24:59] | Right? | 对吧? |