英文名称:Hunter Hunter
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ShirleeC\h\h\hguigui716 | 翻\h译 |
[02:09] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[02:16] | Anne, come in. | 安妮 过来 |
[02:21] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[02:24] | I’m here, go ‘head. | 我在 说吧 |
[02:26] | Ask Cully if he’s got a leaf spring for a griffin. | 问一下卡利有没有狮鹫牌的钢板弹簧 |
[02:28] | Just had one break on me. | 今天运气不错 |
[02:30] | Leaf spring. | 钢板弹簧 |
[02:31] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[02:32] | Griffin leaf spring. | 狮鹫牌钢板弹簧 |
[02:34] | Make sure you say griffin | 一定要说是狮鹫 |
[02:35] | or he’ll give you a lancer. | 否则他会给你一个长矛骑兵的 |
[02:37] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[02:39] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[02:40] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[03:08] | Fox. | 狐狸 |
[03:14] | Raccoon. | 浣熊 |
[03:43] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下的部分呢 |
[03:49] | It’s back. | 它回来了 |
[04:08] | Manual job search begins for young men of Fullman right now. | 富尔曼的年轻人开始找体力工作了 |
[04:12] | Camped out in the best land building on main. | 在内陆最好的建筑外苦苦等候 |
[04:15] | At seven o’clock we have a Winnipeg temperature of 11 celsius. | 7点钟温尼伯的温度为11摄氏度 |
[04:18] | Carol Sadler with the ACKY morning news. | ACKY早间新闻 卡罗尔·萨德勒报道 |
[04:21] | On the sky watch is Captain John. | 机长约翰为您实时监控路况 |
[04:26] | Now a steady flow of traffic up to | 目前 市区内通往 |
[04:28] | the narrow overpass once you’re in downtown. | 天桥的车流量稳定 |
[04:36] | And traffic will remain steady through there. | 南侧两条车道的车流量 |
[04:38] | Two lanes on the south side of the street. | 也将持续保持稳定 |
[04:41] | I’ll be back with a full report with sky watch at seven. | 7点将播报路况详情 |
[04:45] | 10 furs times 11. | 10副毛皮 乘以11 |
[04:48] | 110. | 110美刀 |
[04:48] | 11? | 11美刀 |
[04:49] | It was 20 in June. | 六月时还卖20美刀的 |
[04:50] | That was peak off season. | 而且那还是淡季 |
[04:52] | Didn’t sell. | 卖不出去 |
[04:53] | It’ll all go for 11 now. | 现在都卖11美刀了 |
[04:54] | Can’t even take that coon and muskrat there. | 连浣熊和麝鼠皮都没有销路 |
[04:57] | How much for the beaver? | 海狸皮多少钱 |
[04:59] | Eight. | 8美刀 |
[05:05] | Is there anything that didn’t drop? | 还有什么没跌价的吗 |
[05:07] | Mink and Martin went up. | 貂皮和紫崖燕皮涨价了 |
[05:09] | Wolf is 175. | 狼皮175美刀 |
[05:10] | Wolverine’s 300. | 狼獾皮300美刀 |
[05:15] | I can see already you don’t got enough for all this stuff. | 我看得出来 你买不起房 |
[05:20] | Might have to work out what you need the most. | 不如先解决当务之急 |
[05:23] | I need a leaf spring. | 我要买一个钢板弹簧 |
[05:25] | Griffin. | 狮鹫的 |
[07:18] | You wanna be real careful. | 你要非常小心 |
[07:19] | You just wanna cut the skin. | 你的目的是取它的毛皮 |
[07:21] | You don’t wanna slice the organs. | 不要划破器官 |
[07:23] | You don’t wanna puncture the stomach | 不要刺破胃部 |
[07:25] | ’cause it’ll make a mess and it’ll spoil the meat. | 否则会弄得一塌糊涂 糟蹋了好肉 |
[07:50] | Every animal in the forest has enough brains | 森林里的每一种动物 |
[07:53] | to tan its own hide. | 都有让自己毛皮黑亮的技巧 |
[07:57] | Except one. | 除了一种 |
[07:58] | A moose. | 驼鹿 |
[08:12] | 200 is an insult. | 200美刀是一种侮辱 |
[08:15] | I had to cut our supplies. | 我只能节衣缩食 |
[08:16] | I couldn’t get any food. | 买不了食物 |
[08:18] | I’ll have to go back next week with castor sides. | 我只能下个星期回去把海狸毛皮卖了 |
[08:21] | It’s the season. | 季节到了 |
[08:23] | People don’t need fur ’til it’s cold. | 天冷了 人们才会买毛皮 |
[08:25] | Prices are a quarter of what they were two years ago. | 价格是两年前的四分之一 |
[08:28] | Costs are almost double. | 成本却几乎翻了一倍 |
[08:30] | Muskrats are worthless so I’ll stop baiting them. | 麝鼠一文不值 不用再诱捕了 |
[08:33] | Put down more body grips from Martin’s down at the river. | 在河边多放一些捕燕器 |
[08:37] | Castors out there steady. | 海狸毛皮价格稳定 |
[08:39] | Beavers are worth it. | 那海狸值得捕 |
[08:42] | Take it off the table. | 把它拿开 |
[08:44] | I’m working on it. | 我正在修 |
[08:45] | Not while we eat. | 吃饭的时候就别修了 |
[08:54] | My love, how was your day? | 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样 |
[08:57] | Dad let me do everything. | 爸爸都让我参与了 |
[09:00] | I found this weird bug with orange hair all over it. | 我发现了一种长满橙毛的怪虫 |
[09:02] | A bug with orange hair? | 长满橙毛的虫 |
[09:04] | Yeah, Tova ate it. | 是的 托瓦把它吃了 |
[09:05] | What kind was it? | 是什么虫 |
[09:07] | Did you ask your dad? | 你问你爸爸了吗 |
[09:09] | Never heard a name for it. | 从来没听说过 |
[09:12] | Bug with orange hair is fine though. | 虫子能长出橙毛也挺厉害的 |
[09:16] | And the wolf is back. | 狼回来了 |
[09:18] | Ate a raccoon and left the paw. | 吃了一只浣熊 留下了爪子 |
[09:20] | The back leg. | 后腿上的爪子 |
[09:26] | You weren’t gonna tell me? | 你不准备告诉我吗 |
[09:28] | I didn’t wanna upset you again. | 我不想再让你烦心了 |
[09:34] | Renee, take your food into your room. | 蕾妮 把食物拿回房间去吃 |
[09:36] | Can’t I just cover my ears? | 我捂住耳朵不行吗 |
[09:37] | Do as you’re told please. | 请照我说的做 |
[09:39] | Won’t be long. | 很快的 |
[09:41] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[09:51] | You were gonna put us in danger with no warning? | 你想让我们毫无防备地陷入危险吗 |
[09:53] | We’re in no danger. | 我们不会陷入危险 |
[09:56] | It’s just a hungry wolf looking for an easy meal. | 只是一只觅食的饿狼 |
[09:58] | It’s the same one. | 是同一只狼 |
[10:03] | Something’s bringing it back. | 有东西把它吸引回来了 |
[10:05] | Either it’s food or it’s a female. | 要么是食物 要么是雌狼 |
[10:07] | If I find out what it’s attracted to, | 如果我能找到吸引源 |
[10:08] | I could use it to bait it. | 我就可以借此来诱捕它 |
[10:09] | It’s attracted to us. | 它是被我们吸引来的 |
[10:12] | It’s taking from the trap line. | 浣熊是在捕兽夹里被吃掉的 |
[10:13] | It already knows we’re a steady food supply. | 它已经知道这里有稳定的食物供应 |
[10:20] | We’re reporting it this time. | 我们这次要报警 |
[10:26] | Fish cops gonna do something I can’t? | 钓鱼警察难道比我厉害吗 |
[10:29] | Maybe they can catch it. | 也许他们能抓住狼 |
[10:34] | We don’t run from our troubles. | 我们不能逃避困难 |
[10:36] | We bring our problems to them. | 我们把问题交给警察 |
[10:37] | They bring their problems to us. | 警察也会给我们带来问题 |
[10:39] | At least I have good reason to be worried about the wolf. | 至少我有充分的理由去害怕狼 |
[10:41] | You’re scared of people. | 而你在毫无理由地害怕人 |
[10:42] | Enough. | 够了 |
[10:49] | I’ll go out tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上出去 |
[10:51] | If it’s there, I will catch it. | 如果它在那 我会抓住它的 |
[10:54] | It’s not just the wolf. | 不仅仅是狼的问题 |
[10:56] | The garden’s done and we can’t afford food. | 花园已经完工了 我们买不起食物 |
[10:59] | The season’s turned and we have no money for the winter move. | 冬天到了 但我们没有钱搬家过冬 |
[11:01] | What if we can’t make it out before the freeze? | 如果我们在霜冻前还出不去怎么办 |
[11:06] | What’s the end of this? | 你还有完没完 |
[11:11] | Say what you’re gonna say. | 想说什么就直说 |
[11:22] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[11:25] | We got no money for food. | 我们连食物都买不起 |
[11:28] | We’re gonna buy a house in the city. | 还想着去城里买房 |
[11:30] | Kearney isn’t a city. | 卡尼不算城市 |
[11:31] | It isn’t even a town, but there’s a school | 甚至算不上一个小镇 但那里有所学校 |
[11:34] | and it’s still close enough to the trap line. | 而且离陷阱线也很近 |
[11:36] | We could talk to a bank. | 我们可以和银行协商 |
[11:37] | I could get a job. | 我可以找份工作 |
[11:43] | She’s been in there long enough. | 她在里面呆得够久了 |
[11:44] | She’s gonna think we’re punishing her. | 她会以为我们在惩罚她 |
[11:47] | We’ll talk about this later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[11:52] | He was mastered by the sheer sure dream of life. | 他完全被人生的梦想和 |
[11:55] | The tidal wave of being. | 生命的潮汐所主宰 |
[11:57] | The perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint and sinew, | 每一处肌肉 关节和肌腱都透露着欢愉 |
[12:01] | and that it was everything that was not death. | 这种欢愉与死亡迥异 |
[12:04] | That it was a glow and rampant. | 它是狂热且猖獗的 |
[12:07] | Mom, what does rampant mean? | 妈妈 猖獗是什么意思 |
[12:10] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:11] | You’re all done. | 都搞定了 |
[12:12] | Go get ready for bed. | 去准备睡觉吧 |
[12:27] | This is a hard life. | 这种生活很艰难 |
[12:32] | Life is hard everywhere. | 生活处处艰难 |
[12:34] | This is harder. | 这个更难 |
[12:37] | You chose it and it suits you. | 你选择了它 它正合你意 |
[12:40] | I chose it when I chose you. | 我选择你的时候 也选择了它 |
[12:44] | And it suits me. | 它也合我意 |
[12:49] | Renee never had a choice. | 但蕾妮别无选择 |
[12:55] | She should be in school. | 她应该去上学 |
[12:56] | She should be worried about math and boys. | 她担心的应该是数学和男生 |
[13:01] | Not wolves. | 而不应该是狼 |
[13:03] | She’s not scared of a wolf. | 她不怕狼 |
[13:05] | You are. | 怕狼的是你 |
[13:09] | I never finished school. | 我没有完成学业 |
[13:12] | Does that make me weak? | 那我有因此变得软弱吗 |
[13:13] | It’s not about being weak or strong. | 这不是软弱或强大的问题 |
[13:17] | People don’t live like this anymore. | 人们已经不再这样生活了 |
[13:22] | It feels like the world has left us behind. | 就像是世界已经抛弃了我们 |
[13:27] | There isn’t another generation left. | 没有下一代人会再过这种生活 |
[13:31] | There is if we make one. | 如果我们坚持 就会有 |
[13:37] | This is our life. | 这是我们的生活 |
[13:40] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[13:42] | Nothing pushes us out of our home or our life. | 没有什么能把我们赶出去 |
[13:47] | Not even you. | 就算是你也不行 |
[14:05] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[15:54] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[15:56] | Stay home and help your mother with the chores. | 在家帮你妈妈做家务 |
[15:58] | I wanna help catch him. | 我想帮你抓狼 |
[15:58] | You’re too young. | 你太年轻了 |
[16:00] | First get used to the animals that run, | 得要先学会猎杀被捕食者 |
[16:01] | then you can hunt the ones that chase. | 然后才能去猎杀捕食者 |
[16:02] | Grandpa took you hunting wolves when you were eight | 爷爷带你去捕狼的时候你才8岁 |
[16:05] | and I’m almost 13. | 我都快13岁了 |
[16:06] | I was twice as mean. | 我比你心狠手辣一倍 |
[16:07] | Took me half the time. | 花了我大半时间 |
[16:08] | I don’t have to be mean. | 我不必心狠手辣 |
[16:10] | I’m smart. | 我很聪明 |
[16:16] | Okay, you can help with the bait sets, | 好吧 你可以帮忙装诱饵 |
[16:18] | but we find any fresh tracks, | 但一旦发现任何新的线索 |
[16:19] | you take the same path home. | 你就要原路回家 |
[16:20] | No questions. | 没得商量 |
[16:23] | Tova stays here. | 托瓦待在这里 |
[16:24] | Go grab your rifle. | 去拿你的步枪 |
[16:57] | Jo, are you there? | 乔 你在吗 |
[16:59] | I’m here, go. | 我在 说吧 |
[17:01] | Renee is with you? | 蕾妮和你在一起吗 |
[17:03] | She’s here. | 她在 |
[17:04] | She’s just baiting sets. | 她在装诱饵 |
[17:05] | I’ll send her back when it turns into a hunt. | 捕猎前我会让她回去 |
[17:09] | You sure that’s safe? | 你确定安全吗 |
[17:11] | We’re moving up wind. | 我们顺风而行 |
[17:13] | She follows the same path back, she’ll be fine. | 她会原路返回的 没事的 |
[17:14] | She’s got the 22. | 她带了22口径步枪 |
[17:18] | Don’t make that face. | 别愁眉苦脸 |
[17:20] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[17:22] | We should stay off the walkie. | 我们得把对讲机关掉 |
[17:24] | Buddy trip is so loud, it’ll hear us from a mile away. | 信号声太响了 一英里外都能听到 |
[17:29] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[17:37] | Think it’s wolf shit. | 感觉像是狼屎 |
[17:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:45] | I want you to rub this all over your body. | 用这个擦遍全身 |
[17:48] | Get it in deep. | 擦得多一点 |
[17:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:52] | You wanna snag a wolf, you gotta out wolf them. | 想要捕狼 就要先打败它们 |
[17:57] | That careful son of a bitch is always looking for traps so. | 狼很谨慎 总能避开陷阱 |
[18:04] | We gotta be careful, too. | 所以我们也要谨慎 |
[18:07] | That’s for your breath. | 把它吃下去 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[18:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[18:18] | Without its pack, a lone wolf won’t go for its usual prey. | 把皮剥掉 一头孤狼不会像往常一样捕猎 |
[18:23] | It’ll go for the old, the young, the sick, dead. | 它会捕食老幼病残或者已经死去的猎物 |
[18:28] | Gotta give him some of what he wants. | 才能得到一些它需要的 |
[18:32] | When you’re backing up, don’t lean heavy on your footsteps. | 当你后退的时候 不要重重地踩下去 |
[18:37] | Watch how you don’t break. | 注意不要破坏现场 |
[18:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[18:52] | Is it him? | 是它吗 |
[18:56] | Go on home. | 回家去 |
[18:59] | Keep your rifle close. | 握紧步枪 |
[19:00] | Stay to the path. | 挨着小路走 |
[19:03] | If you see anything, you hear anything, don’t run. | 如果你看见或听见了什么 不要跑 |
[19:07] | Pop a shot off. | 开一枪 |
[19:09] | Whatever it is, it’ll keep on going. | 不论是什么 它都会顺势逃走 |
[19:11] | What do you do if you see something? | 如果你看到什么了你要做什么 |
[19:14] | Don’t run. | 不要跑 |
[19:15] | All right, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[19:19] | Tell mom I’ll be home after dark, okay? | 告诉妈妈我要在天黑后回家 好吗 |
[19:22] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[26:42] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[26:46] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[27:00] | Hey. | 喂 |
[28:29] | What’s wrong with the food? | 食物有什么问题吗 |
[28:34] | Ate on the line. | 食物不太多了 |
[28:49] | Renee says she heard a gunshot. | 蕾妮说她听到了一声枪响 |
[28:54] | Thought I heard something. | 当时我好像听到了一些声响 |
[28:59] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:04] | I was wrong. | 是我听错了 |
[29:07] | Deep in the forest a call was sounding | 森林深处传来一声呼唤 |
[29:09] | and as often as he heard this call, | 每次当他听到这声呼唤 |
[29:13] | mysteriously growing and learning, | 神秘地引诱着 影响着 |
[29:16] | he felt compelled to turn his back upon the fire | 使他感觉不受控制地远离火焰 |
[29:19] | and the beaming earth around it | 和身边温暖的世界 |
[29:21] | and to plunge into the forest | 从而跳入森林 |
[29:23] | and on and on he knew not where or why | 很久以来他都不知道要去哪里和为什么 |
[29:27] | and what did he tender where or why. | 但是他的行为昭示了目的地和原因 |
[29:30] | The call sounding. | 这叫声响起 |
[29:34] | Imperiously. | 断然地 |
[29:36] | The call sounding imperiously. | 这叫声断然地响起 |
[30:20] | He just needs to show himself once | 它只需要出现一次 |
[30:21] | and it’ll all be over. | 一切都会结束 |
[30:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:28] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[30:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[31:27] | Are you there? | 你在那头吗 |
[31:35] | Are you there? | 在吗 |
[31:44] | Jo, are you there? | 乔 你在那里吗 |
[32:00] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[32:04] | Any sign yet? | 有任何迹象吗 |
[32:10] | No. | 没有 |
[32:14] | I’m gonna stay out all night if that’s what it takes. | 如果有必要的话我会在外面待个通宵 |
[32:18] | Might be out of range so. | 可能在这片范围之外 所以 |
[32:21] | Check in tomorrow. | 明天再检查 |
[32:27] | Promise you’ll let me know when you get it. | 向我保证 你抓到它的时候要告诉我 |
[32:34] | Soon as I know. | 我一知道就告诉你 |
[32:38] | In the meantime, don’t veer too far from the cabin. | 同时 不要离开小屋太远 |
[32:43] | You go anywhere, you take your 22, okay? | 你去哪里都带着22口径 好吗 |
[32:46] | I thought you said | 我好像听你说过 |
[32:48] | there was nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[32:55] | Just to be safe. | 安全第一 |
[32:58] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[33:46] | Mom, I got five. | 妈妈 我打了五个 |
[33:49] | That’s just two off your dad’s record. | 比你爸爸的记录只少了两个 |
[33:52] | Pretty soon you’ll even beat that. | 马上你就能超过他了 |
[33:53] | Yeah, I’ll never beat him. | 我怎么都不会超过他的 |
[33:56] | Doesn’t even need flat ones. | 甚至不需要找平的那些 |
[33:58] | He can skip any shape. | 任何形状的他都能打起水漂 |
[34:03] | Mom, where’s Tova? | 妈妈 托瓦在哪里 |
[34:05] | He can’t have gone far. | 他应该没跑远 |
[34:06] | He was just beside me. | 他刚刚还在我身边 |
[34:10] | Tova. | 托瓦 |
[34:15] | Tova. | 托瓦 |
[34:26] | Renee, get behind me. | 蕾妮 待在我身后 |
[35:00] | Mom, Tova’s still out there. | 妈妈 托瓦还在外面 |
[35:02] | He’s still out there with the wolf. | 他还在外面和狼在一起 |
[35:05] | Please, we gotta go back. | 我们必须得回去一趟 |
[35:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:08] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[35:09] | I’m gonna go look for Tova, okay? | 我去找找看托瓦 好吗 |
[35:10] | I’m gonna go look. | 我去找找看 |
[35:11] | Go get the 22 shells. | 你去拿22口径的子弹 |
[35:26] | Tova. | 托瓦 |
[35:28] | Inside. | 进去 |
[35:29] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[35:41] | Tova. | 托瓦 |
[35:51] | Tova. | 托瓦 |
[35:57] | Tova, come. | 托瓦 过来 |
[37:10] | I’m worried about Tova. | 我在担心托瓦 |
[37:12] | He knows how to take care of himself. | 它知道怎么保护自己 |
[37:14] | Not against a wolf. | 但不知道怎么从狼口逃生 |
[37:17] | Dad said wolves hate dogs. | 爸爸说过狼讨厌狗 |
[37:21] | We’ll go out again tomorrow when your dad gets home. | 等你爸回家以后我们明天再出去找 |
[37:26] | I’m worried about Dad, too. | 我也担心我爸爸 |
[37:29] | Renee, there’s nothing to worry about. | 蕾妮 没有什么可担心的 |
[37:31] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[37:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:33] | ‘Cause I know your dad. | 因为我熟知他 |
[37:35] | I know he’s stronger than any animal in this forest. | 我知道他比森林里的所有动物都要强大 |
[37:39] | He’s not afraid of a wolf and neither are we, right? | 他不会怕一只狼 我们也不怕 好吗 |
[37:45] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:47] | Goodnight, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[37:53] | I hope he gets him while we’re sleeping. | 希望在我们睡着的时候 他就把狼抓住了 |
[38:22] | Jo. | 乔 |
[38:28] | Joseph, are you there? | 约瑟夫 你在那边吗 |
[38:43] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[38:46] | Three. | 三 |
[38:47] | Five. | 五 |
[38:49] | Seven. | 七 |
[38:51] | 11. | 十一 |
[38:53] | 17. | 十七 |
[38:54] | 13. | 十三 |
[38:55] | 13. | 十三 |
[38:57] | 17. | 十七 |
[38:59] | 19. | 十九 |
[39:05] | We need to find more food. | 我们要去找更多吃的 |
[39:15] | Hey, not that way. | 嘿 不是那条路 |
[39:17] | We’ll check the Highland line. | 我们要去确认高地那块 |
[39:19] | The closest traps are by the river. | 最近的捕兽夹是在河边 |
[39:21] | Your dad can check those ones when he gets back. | 你爸爸回来的时候会去检查那些的 |
[39:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:17] | It’s wolf. | 是狼 |
[40:29] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[40:33] | It’s a ring. | 是个戒指 |
[40:37] | The wolf ate a ring? | 这个狼吞了个戒指 |
[40:43] | I guess it did. | 我想是的 |
[40:46] | But where would it get it from? | 但是它是从哪里得到的 |
[40:52] | We’re going for a ride in the truck. | 我们要搭卡车出一趟门 |
[41:11] | 姊妹俩 市政自然保护部 | |
[41:17] | Hold on, hold on. | 别挂 别挂 |
[41:20] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:22] | Yes, I’m listening. | 是的 我在听 |
[41:25] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[41:26] | Ma’am, I can help you but you’re gonna have to calm down. | 女士 我会帮你的 但你自己要保持冷静 |
[41:29] | Yes, I am. | 好的 我在 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:37] | Ma’am, we can send someone as soon as I have an address. | 女士 只要给我地址 马上可以派人过去 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:43] | Great. | 不错 |
[41:44] | We’re gonna have someone right. | 我们这有合适的人 |
[41:48] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[41:50] | Who’s turn? | 我们轮到谁了 |
[41:51] | I did the last one. | 上一个是我做的 |
[41:53] | We’ll flip for it. | 我们投硬币来决定 |
[41:54] | We can flip when it’s my turn. | 轮到我的时候我们可以扔硬币 |
[41:56] | 86 Wilton. | 威尔顿路86号 |
[41:58] | I’d get going. | 我不要去 |
[41:59] | She didn’t sound like the most patient type. | 她听上去没什么耐心 |
[42:04] | Make sure you bring the sat phone. | 确认一下是否带了卫星电话 |
[42:06] | The coverage up there stinks. | 有报道称那地方超臭 |
[42:08] | Kind of like that lunch that you just brought in. | 就像你刚刚带进来的午饭 |
[42:12] | Have fun. | 享受任务吧 |
[42:22] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[42:24] | I’m literally staring at a dead bear right now. | 刚刚我准确地对上了一只死熊的眼睛了 |
[42:26] | It was a lot bigger when it was walking around. | 它比活着的时候看上去大多了 |
[42:29] | And it smells like. | 而且闻上去像 |
[42:30] | Like. | 像 |
[42:32] | Dead bear? | 一只死熊 |
[42:33] | The damn thing is worthless, Greg. | 没必要说这个 格雷格 |
[42:34] | It’s the reception, not the phone, hon. | 那里是接待台 不是电话 宝贝 |
[42:37] | Just use the landline inside. | 用里面的电话线吧 |
[42:38] | Swear to God don’t start with me right now. | 拜托不要现在惹我 |
[42:39] | My hands are still shaking. | 我的手还在发抖 |
[42:40] | Is that a ticket? | 那是一张违单吗 |
[42:41] | You are required by law- | 法律规定 |
[42:42] | Are you writing me a ticking? | 你在给我写一张违单吗 |
[42:44] | To have locks on your garbage cans. | 垃圾箱要带锁 |
[42:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[42:46] | A ticket for what? | 什么违单 |
[42:47] | $500? | 500美刀 |
[42:48] | Do you know what habituated means? | 你知道习惯化是什么意思吗 |
[42:50] | It’s when an animal loses its natural aversion to humans. | 就是动物失去了对人类的自然厌恶 |
[42:53] | Bad for animals. | 对动物不好 |
[42:55] | Bad for humans. | 对人类也不好 |
[42:56] | Get some proper trash cans. | 搞一些合规的垃圾箱来 |
[43:01] | Thanks for stopping by, huh? | 谢谢顺路探望 好吗 |
[43:02] | Fuck off. | 他妈的 |
[43:08] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢顺路探望 |
[43:09] | Babe, tell him about the dogs. | 宝贝 告诉他狗的事 |
[43:54] | I don’t think I’m understanding this right. | 我觉得我没有理解对 |
[43:55] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[43:57] | The living out in the woods part. | 在森林里生活那部分 |
[43:58] | You said that’s your permanent address? | 你说这是你的固定地址 |
[44:00] | In the summer and fall. | 在夏天和秋天 |
[44:01] | We have a winter cabin 60 miles north. | 向北面60英里还有一个过冬的小屋 |
[44:06] | So your husband goes hunting yesterday | 所以你的丈夫昨天去打猎了吗 |
[44:09] | and you haven’t heard back from him. | 然后你就没收到过他的消息了 |
[44:10] | Has he ever been gone this long? | 他以前离开过这么长时间吗 |
[44:12] | He’s always in radio contact. | 他一直在对讲机的另一头 |
[44:13] | 36 hours isn’t that long for a hunt. | 对于打猎来说36小时不算什么 |
[44:16] | We lose radio contact out there all the time. | 我们在那里也一直丢失无线电信号 |
[44:18] | Are you even allowed to be living out there? | 你有住在那里的许可吗 |
[44:20] | That’s all federal land. | 这块都是联邦政府的土地 |
[44:21] | It’s my husband’s land. | 这块是我丈夫的土地 |
[44:22] | It’s been in his family for three generations. | 是他们祖上三代传下来的 |
[44:25] | Well, not according to the line management act. | 但根据行政规划 不是这样的 |
[44:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:29] | It means it’s out of our jurisdiction. | 我的意思是 它超出了我们的管辖范围 |
[44:31] | This isn’t a federal office. | 这不是联邦政府 |
[44:33] | It also means if we file a missing persons report, | 也同样意味着如果我们立案了失踪人口 |
[44:36] | it’s gonna be questions about your living arrangements. | 你的生活状况也会受到质问 |
[44:38] | You know with your little boy out there, | 你知道你的孩子就在外面 |
[44:40] | is that something you want to do right now? | 这是现在你想做的吗 |
[44:43] | What about the wolf? | 那狼怎么办 |
[44:45] | If it happened near town, it’d be different, | 如果在城镇附近发生 情况就不同了 |
[44:47] | but you can’t really blame a wolf for being a wolf, | 不过你不能责怪一只狼生而为狼 |
[44:50] | especially if he’s doing it where he’s supposed to. | 尤其当它做动物本能行为的时候 |
[44:53] | Technically, he has more claim to that area than she does. | 确切说 它比她生活得更为合理 |
[44:55] | This isn’t a normal wolf. | 这不是一只普通的狼 |
[44:57] | I stood face to face with it as close as we are now. | 我和它面对面对峙过 就和我们现在一样 |
[45:00] | Was it foaming, rabid? | 它是不是吐沫 还发狂 |
[45:02] | It wasn’t rabid. | 它没有发狂 |
[45:03] | It was. | 它是 |
[45:08] | Mean. | 凶狠的 |
[45:11] | Mean wolf. | 很凶狠的狼 |
[45:12] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[45:13] | It’s not that. | 不是不相信你 |
[45:14] | It’s just. | 只是 |
[45:16] | Like she said, we’re a municipal office. | 就像她说的 我们是市政办公室 |
[45:18] | So there’s nothing you’ll do. | 所以你们什么都不会干的 |
[45:20] | What’s to be done? | 有什么需要干的呢 |
[45:21] | Wolves are native to the area. | 狼一直生活在这里 |
[45:23] | My advice is to wait for your husband | 我建议你等你的丈夫 |
[45:24] | to get back from his hunting | 打猎回来 |
[45:25] | and then move your family out of the woods. | 然后再搬家离开森林 |
[45:27] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间来 |
[45:28] | Hey look, I don’t wanna be the bad guy here. | 听着 我不想当坏人 |
[45:30] | I just. | 我只是 |
[45:32] | I don’t know what we can do for you. | 我也不知道我们能为你做些什么 |
[45:37] | Do you have any food? | 你们有什么食物吗 |
[45:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:07] | Go on inside, start your lessons. | 进去 然后上你的课 |
[46:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[46:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[46:10] | Just to look around. | 周边看看 |
[46:11] | I won’t be long. | 我不会走很久的 |
[47:34] | It’s just a baby. | 这只是只幼崽 |
[47:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:38] | Not supposed to shoot the babies. | 不应该猎杀幼崽的 |
[47:39] | It was an accident. | 那只是个意外 |
[47:41] | I thought it was. | 我以为那是 |
[47:45] | Anyway, no sense in letting good meat go to waste. | 总之 没必要浪费一块好肉 |
[47:48] | We’re gonna eat it? | 我们要吃这个吗 |
[47:49] | We have to eat something. | 我们总要吃东西的 |
[47:52] | I’ve never had to skin a deer before, | 我以前从来没有剥过鹿的皮 |
[47:55] | but you watch your dad do it all the time. | 但你以前每次都看你爸爸这样做 |
[47:58] | Do you think you could show me how? | 你能教我怎么做吗 |
[48:07] | Now hold these tight. | 现在拿住这些 |
[48:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:09] | And then you start to cut through the skin | 然后顺着这划开皮肤 |
[48:11] | by the back leg down to the ribs, but don’t cut too deep | 由后腿向下至肋骨处 但不要划得太深 |
[48:15] | because then you’ll puncture the stomach. | 否则这样你会刺穿它的胃 |
[48:24] | Okay, stop. | 很好 停 |
[48:26] | And then you reach all the way inside. | 然后你就可以深入到里面了 |
[48:30] | And pull. | 然后拉 |
[48:37] | Okay and then to skin it, you take this corner | 然后去皮 你抓着这个角 |
[48:39] | and pull down really hard, but you have to cut as you go. | 使劲拉 但你必须一边拉一边切 |
[49:02] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[49:03] | You eat deer all the time. | 你一直吃鹿肉的 |
[49:06] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我不能停下想这个幼崽 |
[49:08] | My brain just knows it’s a baby. | 我的大脑只知道它还是幼崽 |
[49:10] | It’s not a baby. | 这不是只幼崽 |
[49:11] | It’s food. | 这是食物 |
[49:12] | It’s meat. | 这是肉 |
[49:13] | Please eat. | 快吃吧 |
[49:55] | Joe, are you there? | 乔 你还在吗 |
[50:01] | Joseph, can you hear me? | 约瑟夫 你能听见我吗 |
[50:08] | Joe, come in. | 乔 说话 |
[50:10] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[50:37] | Mom, wake up. | 妈妈 起床啦 |
[50:38] | Tova’s back. | 托瓦回来啦 |
[50:39] | – He’s outside. – What? | -它就在外面 -什么 |
[50:40] | Come on, I know it’s him. | 拜托 我知道是它 |
[50:41] | I heard him howling. | 我听见它在嚎叫 |
[50:42] | – Sweetheart, no. – No please, it’s Tova. | -甜心 别 -求你了 就是托瓦 |
[50:43] | I know it is. | 我知道是它 |
[50:44] | Come on, Mom. | 来吧 妈妈 |
[50:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:58] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么也听不到 |
[51:00] | I heard him. | 我听见它了 |
[51:01] | I know I did. | 我真的听见了 |
[51:02] | It’s not Tova. | 这不是托瓦 |
[51:05] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 我很抱歉 甜心 |
[51:06] | There’s nothing out here. | 外面什么都没有 |
[51:07] | You were having a dream. | 你在做梦 |
[51:08] | I wasn’t having a dream. | 我没有做梦 |
[51:09] | I heard it. | 我听见了 |
[51:10] | It sounded like he was hurt. | 听上去它受伤了 |
[51:11] | Please, Mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[51:12] | Renee, please. | 蕾妮 拜托 |
[51:16] | There, you heard it right? | 你听 你刚听见了吧 |
[51:21] | Joe. | 乔 |
[51:23] | That wasn’t Tova. | 那不是托瓦 |
[51:25] | Stay inside. | 在里面待着 |
[51:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[51:27] | – I’ll be right back. – Mom, it wasn’t the wolf. | -我很快回来 -妈妈 那不是狼 |
[51:28] | Joe. | 乔 |
[51:33] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[51:38] | Joe, where are you? | 乔 你在哪里 |
[51:42] | Here. | 这里 |
[52:02] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[52:04] | Come on. | 快来 |
[52:06] | Stay in this room until I come get you. | 呆在这房间里 直到我来找你 |
[52:07] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[52:08] | Say you understand. | 快说你明白 |
[52:09] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[55:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[55:53] | Water. | 水 |
[55:54] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[56:00] | Water. | 水 |
[56:03] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[56:23] | It’s okay, come on. | 没事了 跟我来 |
[56:26] | Come sit. | 来坐下 |
[56:37] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[56:38] | I found him in the woods last night. | 我昨晚在树林里找到他的 |
[56:40] | He has no identification. | 他没有身份证 |
[56:42] | What identification? | 什么是身份证 |
[56:46] | People from the city carry cards that say who they are. | 城里人有的 写着他们身份的卡片 |
[56:57] | He doesn’t have one? | 他没有吗 |
[56:58] | No. | 没有 |
[57:01] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[57:03] | His leg is hurt. | 他的腿受伤了 |
[57:07] | Did the wolf bite him? | 是狼咬了他吗 |
[57:09] | Looks like it. | 看上去是 |
[57:13] | He’s a stranger. | 他是个陌生人 |
[57:15] | Dad said we’re not supposed to trust strangers. | 爸爸说我们不能相信陌生人 |
[57:16] | It doesn’t matter what dad says. | 爸爸说了什么都不重要 |
[57:17] | Dad’s not here. | 爸爸不在这里 |
[57:18] | And we can’t just. | 我们也不能 |
[57:25] | We’re helping him because that’s what you do | 我们帮他是因为 |
[57:27] | when you find someone who needs help. | 当你发现有人需要帮助时 就要这么做 |
[57:29] | If your dad was here, he’d say the same thing. | 如果你爸爸在这里 他也会这么说 |
[58:20] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信这个的 |
[58:21] | What? | 什么 |
[58:22] | Another bear call. | 又是个熊的报案 |
[58:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[58:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[58:28] | No. | 别吧 |
[58:29] | Yep. | 没错 |
[58:30] | Again? | 又来一次 |
[58:31] | Yep. | 没错 |
[58:32] | Damn yuppies think the laws do not apply | 这些该死的雅皮士认为法律 |
[58:36] | until they need ’em. | 只有在他们需要的时候才生效 |
[58:39] | Still wanna flip that coin? | 还想抛硬币吗 |
[58:40] | No, I’ll go. | 不了 我直接去 |
[58:41] | I got a skunk up at 21 | 我在21岁遇到只臭鼬 |
[58:43] | so I gotta hit the dump again. | 现在我又要去重蹈覆辙 |
[58:44] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢老天 |
[58:45] | I thought that was your lunch. | 我以为那是你的午餐 |
[58:47] | I’m gonna tell Barb you said that. | 我要告诉芭比你说了什么 |
[58:49] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[58:51] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了点东西 |
[58:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[58:55] | Sat phone. | 卫星电话 |
[58:58] | See ya. | 回见 |
[59:06] | That bear’s long gone. | 那只熊早就不见了 |
[59:07] | What? | 什么 |
[59:08] | It couldn’t have gone far. | 它不可能走得太远 |
[59:09] | It’s off your property and on private land. | 它不在你的财产范围内 在私人土地上 |
[59:10] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[59:12] | That was the mother or the father. | 那应该是头有孩子的熊 |
[59:46] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:00:13] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:00:50] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[1:00:53] | This is our home. | 这是我们家 |
[1:00:55] | I brought you here last night. | 昨晚上我把你带回来的 |
[1:00:56] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你倒点水 |
[1:01:01] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:01:02] | Wait, don’t move your leg. | 等会 别动你的腿 |
[1:01:05] | Just. | 就那么 |
[1:01:07] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[1:01:09] | Here. | 水来了 |
[1:01:11] | You don’t remember last night? | 你不记得昨晚了吗 |
[1:01:13] | No. No. | 不 不记得了 |
[1:01:18] | I was attacked. | 我被攻击了 |
[1:01:20] | There’s a wolf. | 这里有头狼 |
[1:01:21] | It’s been stalking us. | 它一直在跟踪我们 |
[1:01:22] | Almost attacked us two days ago. | 两天前差点袭击我们 |
[1:01:25] | Something must have scared it off | 一定有什么东西把它吓跑了 |
[1:01:27] | before it could finish you. | 在它把你吃掉之前 |
[1:01:28] | Hopefully it was my husband. | 希望那是我丈夫 |
[1:01:31] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[1:01:32] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[1:01:34] | My name is Anne. | 我叫安妮 |
[1:01:36] | That’s our daughter Renee. | 那是我们的女儿蕾妮 |
[1:01:38] | Lou. | 我叫卢 |
[1:01:40] | Nice to meet you, Anne. | 安妮 很高兴遇见你 |
[1:01:43] | Thinking maybe you saved my life. | 一想到或许你救了我一命 |
[1:01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:55] | I must’ve been freezing out there. | 我在外面一定冻坏了 |
[1:01:57] | I’m surprised I didn’t catch hypothermia. | 我很惊讶我没有体温过低 |
[1:02:00] | What brought you out here? | 你为什么来这里呢 |
[1:02:04] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:02:06] | Well this. | 好吧 就是 |
[1:02:08] | We don’t get a lot of people out here. | 我们这里不常有人来 |
[1:02:12] | Well no, of course not. | 对 确实很少 |
[1:02:14] | That’s what makes it so special. | 这就是它的特别之处 |
[1:02:18] | I’m a photographer. | 我是个摄影师 |
[1:02:20] | I was headed up to the falls. | 我正要去瀑布 |
[1:02:23] | My car broke down. | 我的车抛锚了 |
[1:02:28] | Started walking back. | 我就开始步行回去 |
[1:02:30] | I was. | 我实在是 |
[1:02:32] | I was so dumb. | 我实在是太傻了 |
[1:02:34] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我也不知道当时自己在想什么 |
[1:02:37] | It got dark fast. | 很快天就黑了 |
[1:02:38] | Cold, too. | 也很冷 |
[1:02:41] | I heard a sound. | 我听见了一个声音 |
[1:02:47] | I thought that was help. | 我以为是有人求救 |
[1:02:51] | Maybe it was a wolf. | 或许那是头狼 |
[1:02:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:02:54] | That’s the last thing I remember. | 这是我记得的最后一件事 |
[1:02:55] | I must’ve blacked out. | 我一定是晕倒了 |
[1:02:59] | This is where we are. | 我们在这里 |
[1:03:00] | The road is up here. | 道路在这里 |
[1:03:02] | And we got a truck parked there abouts. | 我们在那附近停了一辆卡车 |
[1:03:04] | If we can make it there, | 如果我们能到达那里 |
[1:03:06] | we can get you to help. | 我们就能让你得到救助 |
[1:03:07] | Wait, you wanna go outside? | 等等 你准备出去吗 |
[1:03:09] | What if it’s still out there? | 万一它还在外面怎么办 |
[1:03:11] | You need a hospital. | 你需要去医院 |
[1:03:13] | Those wounds will get infected | 那些伤口会感染 |
[1:03:14] | and you’re gonna be in a lot of pain | 我给你打的那针作用消失的时候 |
[1:03:15] | when that shot I gave you wears off. | 你会更痛苦 |
[1:03:17] | Right. | 对 |
[1:03:18] | Right, right. | 你说的对 |
[1:03:19] | I just. | 我只是 |
[1:03:20] | This thing attacked you too, right? | 那东西也攻击你了 对吗 |
[1:03:24] | I’d be like a sitting duck out there. | 我就像只待宰的鸭子 |
[1:03:26] | Look at me. | 你看我 |
[1:03:27] | I can’t fight back. | 我反击不了 |
[1:03:28] | I mean, I can barely sit up straight. | 我甚至都不能坐直 |
[1:03:35] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:03:36] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[1:03:44] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉好像不是那么回事 |
[1:03:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:50] | I’m not getting on that thing. | 我才不要到那上面去 |
[1:03:51] | It’s the only way to get you to the road. | 这是唯一能让你上路的办法 |
[1:03:53] | Look at it. | 你看这 |
[1:03:54] | It’s way too small. | 它太小了 |
[1:03:55] | I’m gonna be hanging off of it. | 我是要挂在上面了 |
[1:03:57] | These aren’t meant for people. | 这不是给人设计的 |
[1:03:58] | This is how I got you here. | 我就是这样把你带到这儿来的 |
[1:04:00] | Get the door, Renee. | 去开门 蕾妮 |
[1:04:02] | I don’t think I’m ready for this. | 我没觉得我准备好了 |
[1:04:05] | Okay, come on, help me with this. | 好了 过来 帮我这个 |
[1:04:09] | Taking him all the way to the road? | 把他弄到公路上吗 |
[1:04:11] | I won’t be strong enough so you’re gonna have to help. | 我没那么大力气 所以你得帮我 |
[1:04:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:04:14] | Get behind and push. | 走到后面使劲推 |
[1:04:15] | It’s really hurting me. | 这真的弄疼我了 |
[1:04:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:17] | It’s the only way to get you there. | 这是唯一把你带去那的办法 |
[1:04:18] | This is never gonna work. | 这起不了作用的 |
[1:04:19] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[1:04:20] | It’s just not gonna work. | 这肯定没用 |
[1:04:21] | You ready, Renee? | 准备好了吗 蕾妮 |
[1:04:22] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:04:24] | Push. | 推 |
[1:04:25] | It’s slippery. | 太滑了 |
[1:04:26] | Just dig your heels in, Renee. | 抵住用你的脚后跟 蕾妮 |
[1:04:27] | Please stop. | 请停下 |
[1:04:29] | Mom, he wants us to stop. | 妈妈 他想让我们停下 |
[1:04:30] | It’s hurting him. | 这个弄伤他了 |
[1:04:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:32] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[1:04:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:04:34] | For the love of God, please stop. | 看在上帝的份上 请你停下 |
[1:04:35] | The wolf’s gonna hear him. | 狼群会听见他的 |
[1:04:36] | – He’s too loud. – Please. Stop. | -他叫的太大声了 -求你 停下 |
[1:04:38] | The wolf’s gonna hear him. | 狼群会听见他的 |
[1:04:39] | He’s too loud. | 他太大声了 |
[1:04:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:43] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:04:44] | I just can’t. | 我真的不行 |
[1:04:45] | It hurts too much. | 太疼了 |
[1:04:48] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:04:49] | I don’t wanna go out there. | 我不想去那了 |
[1:04:54] | Just put me on the floor. | 就把我放在地板上吧 |
[1:04:56] | Not the floor. | 不能在地板上 |
[1:04:57] | We’ll take him to my room. | 我们送他进房 |
[1:04:58] | Grab the bedding, Renee. | 带上毯子 蕾妮 |
[1:05:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:01] | I’m so sorry for all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:05:03] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:04] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:05:07] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[1:05:09] | Things will be easier when my husband gets back. | 等我丈夫回来就会容易一些了 |
[1:05:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:05:13] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:05:15] | We’ll all be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[1:05:17] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[1:05:31] | Gather up the reworking trap and see what you can find. | 收集所有能重复用的陷阱 |
[1:05:34] | Any kind of weapons. | 和所有你能看到的任何武器 |
[1:05:36] | We need to start thinking like your dad. | 我们需要学你父亲一样思考 |
[1:05:42] | That’s all the traps we’ve got. | 这是我们所有的陷阱 |
[1:05:46] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[1:05:48] | This is the way my granddad used to do it. | 这是我爷爷用的方法 |
[1:05:50] | He was a hunter, too. | 他也是个猎人 |
[1:05:52] | The wolf tries to eat the meat, | 那头狼本来想去吃肉 |
[1:05:56] | but he licks the blade and taste his own blood. | 但它舔到了刀刃 舔到了自己的血 |
[1:06:01] | So he keeps licking and licking | 所以他不停地舔啊舔 |
[1:06:03] | and licking and licking and licking. | 不停地 不停地舔 |
[1:06:06] | Dad says we don’t use poison. | 父亲说过我们不用毒药 |
[1:06:08] | Well if he were, we wouldn’t have to. | 是的 如果他在这 我们就没必要用了 |
[1:06:11] | We need to protect ourselves. | 我们需要保护自己 |
[1:06:12] | If we don’t hurt the wolf, | 如果我们不去伤害狼 |
[1:06:13] | the wolf is gonna keep trying to hurt us. | 狼会一直来伤害我们 |
[1:06:15] | And what is Tova comes back and eats it instead? | 万一托瓦回来误吃了毒药怎么办 |
[1:06:21] | He won’t. | 它不会的 |
[1:06:26] | I’m all out. | 我的全扔完了 |
[1:06:32] | What else did your dad teach you about wolves? | 关于狼 你爸爸还教了你什么 |
[1:06:36] | They hate smoke and fire. | 它们讨厌烟和火 |
[1:06:41] | Then we’ll have smoke and fire. | 那我们就点烟生火 |
[1:06:55] | Orion, Hotel Foxtrot, two four eight. | 奥利恩 狐步旅馆 二四八号 |
[1:07:01] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:07:02] | K-car. | 轻自动车 |
[1:07:05] | Probably two days. | 可能两天 |
[1:07:06] | Maybe more. | 可能更多天 |
[1:07:10] | All right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:07:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:13] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:07:22] | Please don’t take that out until I’m done with this. | 在我调查完之前 别把它拿出来 |
[1:07:26] | What did she say she found this? | 她发现这个时说了什么 |
[1:07:27] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:07:29] | It must be sector six or seven | 如果是离这有20分钟的路程 |
[1:07:31] | if it’s only 20 minutes from the country. | 一定是第六区或者第七区 |
[1:07:33] | Hair lakes. | 海尔湖 |
[1:07:37] | I see the wheels turning. | 我看见轮子在转 |
[1:07:38] | What does that mean? | 这表示什么 |
[1:07:40] | Something about that lady. | 那个女士的事 |
[1:07:43] | If you ask me, the wolf is the least of her problems. | 要是你问我 狼是她最不担心的事 |
[1:07:45] | Can you imagine living out there permanently with a kid? | 你能想象一直和一个小孩住在那里吗 |
[1:07:49] | That’s just it. | 就是这点 |
[1:07:50] | She’s been living out there for how long? | 她在那住了多久 |
[1:07:53] | She didn’t seem like the type that scared so easy. | 她不像是那种很容易被吓的人 |
[1:07:57] | Where would a wolf find a cheap old ring like that? | 一头狼去哪可以找到这样廉价的旧戒指呢 |
[1:08:11] | Maybe it was attached to something that tasted good. | 或许那上面有着其它美味的东西吸引着它 |
[1:08:14] | Like a finger? | 比如手指 |
[1:08:19] | I’m heading out. | 我要出去了 |
[1:08:20] | Out where? | 去哪 |
[1:08:21] | Check out the K car. | 去查那辆车 |
[1:08:22] | What, we got like an hour left | 什么 我们还有一小时休息时间 |
[1:08:23] | and you just called in the plates. | 而你刚刚也才打了电话通知 |
[1:08:24] | Why don’t you wait ’til tomorrow? | 为什么你不等到明天去 |
[1:08:25] | I’m curious. | 我太好奇 |
[1:08:26] | If I don’t, it’s going to bug me all night. | 如果不去 我会想一整晚的 |
[1:08:32] | Sat phone. | 卫星电话 |
[1:08:33] | Nice. | 好的 |
[1:10:17] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:10:20] | Do you copy? | 你听得到吗 |
[1:10:23] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:10:26] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:10:28] | Oh Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:11:59] | You there, Danny? | 你在吗 丹尼 |
[1:12:00] | Pick up the phone if you’re there. | 如果你在 就接电话 |
[1:12:03] | Come on, Danny. | 快接啊 丹尼 |
[1:12:04] | You better not have fallen asleep there again. | 你别在那又睡着了 |
[1:12:06] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:12:07] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:12:12] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:12:13] | Hey Luce, it’s Barb. | 你好 露西 我是芭比 |
[1:12:14] | I fell asleep waiting for Danny last night. | 我昨晚等丹尼的时候睡着了 |
[1:12:16] | He didn’t come home. | 他没有回家 |
[1:12:17] | He didn’t phone or anything. | 他没接电话也联系不上 |
[1:12:19] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:12:20] | Can you give me a call when you get in? | 你听到能回我个电话吗 |
[1:12:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:48] | Joe, please answer me. | 乔 听到请回答我 |
[1:14:55] | Please help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:14:56] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不来这个 |
[1:15:08] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:15:17] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:15:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:23] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:16:32] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:17:18] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:17:34] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:17:36] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:17:37] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[1:17:39] | Oh my God, Danny. | 我的天 丹尼 |
[1:17:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:44] | Okay, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[1:17:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:17:46] | Tell Barb I love her. | 告诉芭比我爱她 |
[1:17:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:17:47] | I am gonna go and get help, okay? | 我去找帮忙的 好吗 |
[1:17:49] | So you have to stay awake. | 所以你现在保持清醒 |
[1:17:50] | Tell Barb | 告诉芭比 |
[1:17:51] | You’re gonna tell her yourself. | 你自己告诉她 |
[1:20:05] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[1:20:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:20:32] | Go. | 走 |
[1:20:33] | No, please. | 不 住手 |
[1:20:35] | Please, don’t. | 求你 不要 |
[1:20:36] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:21:12] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[1:21:13] | That’s the stuff. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:16] | That is the stuff right there. | 就是现在这样 |
[1:21:34] | I need the keys to your truck. | 我需要你卡车的钥匙 |
[1:21:37] | I need to get to my car before someone else finds it. | 我得在别人发现我的车之前回到那里 |
[1:21:40] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪 |
[1:21:43] | Don’t worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[1:21:44] | Your girl’s fine. | 你女儿很好 |
[1:21:45] | Tell me where the keys are. | 告诉我钥匙在哪 |
[1:21:47] | I’ll take you to Renee, but you got to go first. | 我带你去找蕾妮 但你先把钥匙给我 |
[1:21:51] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:21:53] | You go first. | 你先给我钥匙 |
[1:21:55] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:21:56] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[1:22:06] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[1:22:13] | Where’s Renee? | 蕾妮在哪 |
[1:22:14] | Now we’re talking. | 我们现在可以谈谈了 |
[1:22:17] | Where’s Renee? | 蕾妮在哪里 |
[1:22:21] | I wasn’t looking for any of this. | 我不是在找这些东西 |
[1:22:24] | If it were up to me, we never would have crossed paths, | 如果让我来决定 我们永远不会有交集 |
[1:22:30] | but your husband wanted to catch a wolf. | 可你丈夫想抓住一头狼 |
[1:22:35] | Is that what he told you? | 他告诉过你吗 |
[1:22:48] | I wanna know who did this. | 我想知道这是谁做的 |
[1:22:49] | We’ve got a blood trail. | 这里找到了血迹 |
[1:24:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:24:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:26:01] | We got smoke over here. | 那里有烟 |
[1:26:07] | Smoke. | 烟 |