英文名称:Species II
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Houston, this is Excursion. | 休斯顿 这是远足号 |
[00:44] | We see a good orbit-insertion burn. Over. | 火箭进入轨道成功发射 请通话 |
[00:47] | Excursion, this is Houston. | 远足号 这是休斯顿 |
[00:48] | We copy and concur. Good 0-1 burn. | 我们复制并同意 好0-1点火 |
[00:51] | Houston, can you confirm good K.U.antenna coverage for Lander deploy? | 休斯顿 请证实高频天线信号覆盖是否良好 作登陆部署吗? |
[00:57] | INCO, this is the flight director. | 总部 这是母舰指挥官 |
[00:59] | How does our K.U. look for Lander docking system release? | 我们如何寻找着陆系统对接堪萨斯的释放吗? |
[01:02] | Flight, this is INCO. | 高频天线情况如何了 |
[01:03] | We should have good K.U. coverage all the way through L.D.S. release. | 我们应该要有好的堪萨斯覆盖所有的方式通过LDS释放 |
[01:06] | In fact, we’re covered all the way | 着陆舱入坞系统将有理想的天线接收 |
[01:08] | through the landing and airlock egress. | 事实上我们会全面监察着陆舱入坞的情况 |
[01:52] | Houston, stack going to minus Z-L-V. | 休斯顿 转移轨道舱即将脱离旅程号 |
[01:56] | Flight… Prop. R.C.S. margins good. | 远足号推进控制系统操作正常 |
[01:59] | Copy. Control systems propellant quantities good. | 知道了 推进控制系统操作正常 |
[02:02] | Flight, EECOM.Lander umbilicals dead-faced. | 这是电子及环境指挥员已中断登陆舱补给线 |
[02:05] | Copy. Lander on internal power. | 知道了 着陆舱使用内部能源 |
[02:23] | De-orbit burn TIG in five, four… | 脱轨点火倒数 5 4… |
[02:26] | three, two, one. 3 2 1 | |
[02:31] | De-orbit burn in progress. | 点火脱轨正在进行 |
[02:40] | Flight, Rendezvous. Excursion sep maneuver is nominal. | 远足号登陆舱依原定计划脱离主舱 |
[02:43] | Lander, this is Houston.We show nominal de-orbit. | 着陆舱 这是休斯顿 出轨进展顺利 |
[02:46] | Looks pretty good from this end. | 从这边看来 一切顺利 |
[03:09] | The eagle has landed… | 飞鹰又着陆了 |
[03:12] | again. | 再来 |
[03:16] | Way to go! Yes! | 做的好 棒极了 |
[03:18] | Houston, we have touchdown at M.E.T… | 休斯顿 我们在气象站着陆 |
[03:20] | 182 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes, 37 seconds. | 时间是第182天的11 53 37 |
[03:25] | Excursion, Houston. | 远足号 休斯顿 |
[03:26] | You are “go” to reconfigure nominal DAP, B-1. | 准许再次输入数码自动驾驶系统数据 |
[03:30] | I’m there.Copy, Houston.Selecting item 30. | 知道了 选取项目30 |
[03:32] | – Set – P.E.T. countdown. | – 行了 – 开始生产环境测试的倒数 |
[03:36] | It’s one hour till party time, baby. | 还有一小时就大功告成了 |
[04:00] | Commanding camera boom deployment. | 准备指令调度摄影机吊臂 |
[04:07] | Flight, E.V.A. airlock depressurization complete. | 舱外活动气密舱液压完毕 |
[04:10] | Hatch coming open. | 打开舱门 |
[04:15] | Comm check on I.F.M. uplink. Do you read? | 检查瞬时频率测量 听见吗 |
[04:19] | We’re with you, Patrick. | 帕瑞克 通话清晰 |
[04:31] | Houston, Excursion.Deploying Rover Two. | 远足号 使用二号遥测器 |
[04:34] | We confirm Rover Two’s telemetry is “go” for deploy. | 确定二号遥测器准备就绪 |
[04:39] | Excursion, this is Houston. | 远足号 这是休斯顿 |
[04:41] | Are you receiving Rover One’s carrier signal through the Lender’s uplink? | 着陆舱接收到 一号遥测器的信号吗? |
[04:44] | That’s affirm, Houston. We expect excellent video from Rover One. | 接收到了 一号遥测器会提供清晰影像 |
[04:51] | Not for one nation… | 这个成就不只是属于一个国家 |
[04:54] | not for one people… | 一个民族 |
[04:56] | not for one creed… | 或一个宗教 |
[04:59] | but for all humankind. | 而是属于全人类的 |
[05:04] | Applause | 火星地面现场直播 |
[05:08] | Patrick Ross, | 帕瑞克罗斯 参议员的儿子 |
[05:09] | son of a senator, football star at Yale, and now the first man on Mars. | 耶鲁大学足球明星 现在更先踏足火星 |
[05:14] | A perfect hero for these imperfect times. | 成为不稳的世局时真正的英雄 |
[05:18] | Patrick, this is Excursion. | 帕瑞克 这是远足号 |
[05:19] | I need you to check Rover Two’s next drilling site for me. | 请检查二号遥测器下一个钻探点 |
[05:23] | Patrick, would you take a look at your primary 0-2 | 帕瑞克 检查装备的氧气含量 |
[05:26] | and power levels on your D.C.M.? | 和能源指数 |
[05:30] | Suit parameters all look good. | 读数理想 |
[05:36] | Structure around is loamy. | 周围是肥沃的结构 |
[05:38] | Loose topsoil is rock. Drill bit shows signs of wear and tear. | 松散的表层土是岩石 钻头有磨损的迹象 |
[05:43] | It’ll last. One more area. Sector 112, okay? | 应该没问题 再进行钻探112区 行吗? |
[05:48] | It might have been a canal bed. | 那该是运河河床 |
[05:54] | Eight years of training, and I’m a Martian ditchdigger. | 8年训练让我当火星挖泥工 |
[06:00] | You have 1 hour, 30 minutes surface time left. | 你还有一小时三十分钟 |
[06:03] | And counting. | 开始倒数 |
[06:08] | Final sample loaded. Prepping for airlock ingress. | 采了最后一个样本准备回气密舱 |
[06:12] | In a world beset by violence, hunger and strife, | 在世界充满暴力 饥荒和战乱之时 |
[06:15] | there are occasions when mankind surpasses | 人类也能在挣扎求存的生活中 |
[06:18] | the petty struggles of daily existence. | 取得骄人的成就 |
[06:21] | The Excursion voyage to Mars is one of those occasions. | 远足号探索火星之旅就是一个明证 |
[06:24] | Today, America is proud. | 今天美国深感自豪 |
[06:27] | I told ’em not to go! | 我叫他们别去的 |
[06:33] | Three, two, one… 3 2 1… | |
[07:37] | Let’s get you out of here. | 先把你扶出去 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God.It was incredible. | 天啊 实在无与伦比 |
[07:49] | A tremendous achievement that once again proves | 一项重大的成就再印证 |
[07:53] | that if we can rise above partisan politics, | 若我们突破党政的界限 |
[07:56] | America can climb to the heavens. | 美国可以登峰造极 |
[08:00] | Thank you, Mr. President.The credit goes to my crew. | 谢谢总统 这还归功于我的队员 |
[08:04] | Fly home safe, son.Our prayers are with you and… | 祝回程一路顺风 我们会为你们祈祷 愿主保佑 |
[08:08] | God bless you. | 愿主保佑 |
[08:10] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢总统 |
[08:14] | Flight Nav, we’d like the crew to take a Star-Trekker pass | 请队员在更新现在航线前 |
[08:17] | and perform an I.M.U. alignment before we update the state vector. | 进行星体追踪和内部时钟校正 |
[08:23] | let the crew know | 通知队员导航部 |
[08:24] | Navigation wants a fix on the star position | 需要星体位置数据 |
[08:27] | and alignment of the interioral moment unit | 以及先校正内部时钟系统 |
[08:29] | before putting a new state vector on board. | 才能更新航线 |
[08:44] | Houston, this is Excursion. | 休斯顿 这是短途旅行 |
[08:45] | We have your new state vector on board. | 我们已收到新航线数据 |
[08:48] | Excursion, Houston. We copy you.Have received the updated vector. | 休斯顿知道了 你们收到新航线资料 远足号准备起动 |
[08:52] | Coming up on TIG for transfer orbit burn. | 来了TIG焊转移轨道燃烧 |
[08:54] | Copy, Houston. | 知道了 休斯顿 |
[09:06] | Excursion, you are good to go. | 远足号 准备起程吧 |
[09:08] | – Thanks, Houston. – Thirty seconds to transfer orbit TIG. | – 谢谢休斯顿 – 远足号三十秒后起动 |
[09:12] | We’re homeward-bound, baby! | 我们回家去 宝贝 |
[09:14] | Woo-hoo! | 太好了 |
[09:15] | Yes, sirs! | 知道了 长官 |
[09:37] | Excursion, Houston. | 远足号 这是休斯顿 |
[09:39] | Transfer orbit burn in 20, 19… | 起动倒数 20 19… |
[09:44] | 18, 17… 18 17… | |
[09:48] | 16, 15… 16 15… | |
[09:51] | 14, 13, 12… 14 13 12… | |
[09:55] | 11, 10… 11 10… | |
[09:59] | 9, 8… 9 8… | |
[10:01] | 7… 7… | |
[10:03] | 6… 6… | |
[10:04] | 5… 5… | |
[10:06] | 4… 4… | |
[10:07] | 3… 3… | |
[10:09] | 2… 2… | |
[10:10] | 1… 1… | |
[10:17] | Excursion, this is Houston calling.Do you read us? Over. | 远足号 这是休斯顿 你们听见吗? |
[10:22] | Excursion, this is Houston.Do you copy? | 远足号 这是休斯顿 你们听到吗? |
[10:25] | For the past three minutes, | 在过去三分钟内 |
[10:27] | every attempt to communicate with the Excursion has failed. | 无法与远足号联络 |
[10:29] | I told ’em not to go… I told ’em not to go to Mars! | 我早叫他们别去火星 |
[10:33] | I told ’em not to go…! | 我早叫他们别去的 |
[10:36] | G.C. Flight. Check all relay stations on the network. | 远足号 检查网络所有转送站 |
[10:39] | Have the backup TDRS on standby. | 准备使用后备发送数据寄存器 |
[10:42] | Flight to all operators. | 远足号 尽快传输起动数据 |
[10:43] | Pull up your data passes from the burn. | 把你的数据从烧伤中拉出来 |
[10:45] | Get with your back rooms.Verify that we saw no anomalies. | 使用后备发送数据寄存器 确定没有反常情况出现 |
[10:48] | For God’s sake, somebody tell me she didn’t blow. | 天啊 告诉我远足号没有炸毁吧 |
[11:02] | Houston, this is Excursion. | 休斯顿 这是远足号 |
[11:04] | We had a malfunction in the K.U. band antenna. | 高频天线出错 |
[11:07] | Lost telemetry and comm. | 无法进行遥测和通信 |
[11:09] | I performed a bit of I.F.M.Seems to be okay now. | 我已作紧急校正现在情况良好 |
[11:14] | Excursion crew is okay. | 机员安然无忌 |
[11:16] | Headed for rendezvous with Big Blue. | 准备返回地球 |
[11:19] | It’s going to be good to get home. Over and out. | 真高兴能回家 通话完毕 |
[12:09] | The Extraterrestrial Vulnerability Experiment | 外星人脆弱程度测试 |
[12:13] | has one central goal: | 有一个主要目的 |
[12:15] | to discover a means to defend ourselves | 就是找出一个自保的方法 |
[12:18] | against the alien species, should they ever return to Earth. | 对抗侵扰地球的外星异种 |
[12:22] | Now, as you know, gentlemen, Eve was re-created | 各位也知道 夏娃是由冷冻胚胎所复制 |
[12:25] | from a frozen lab embryo. | 来自冷冻实验室的胚胎 |
[12:27] | She’s a genetic duplicate of the original Sil. | 是西尔的基因复制品 |
[12:30] | Now, we have deliberately shielded Eve | 我们一直避免夏娃 |
[12:33] | from any direct contact with the male gender, | 与男性有任何直接的接触 |
[12:36] | which is why, gentlemen, you’re inside there. | 所以各位要坐在里面 |
[12:40] | So… | 现在 |
[12:44] | Proceed. | 开始吧 |
[13:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:03] | Help… | 救命… |
[13:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:09] | Laura! Please! | 劳拉 救命 |
[13:18] | Okay, that’s enough! Bring her up! | 够了 让地上来 |
[13:45] | Bingo, Dr. Baker! | 成功了 贝克博士 |
[13:48] | It worked! | 它工作了 |
[13:49] | Take a look at those beautiful welts. | 看看那些美丽的伤口 |
[13:52] | Just beautiful, beautiful! | 太美了 |
[14:05] | What happened, Dr. Baker? | 贝克博士 怎么回事? |
[14:09] | Our problem, in a nutshell: A toxic agent works once | 一句话 有毒物质只有一次效用 |
[14:14] | but then it becomes useless once the alien’s biology adapts. | 因为外星人体内随之产生抗体 |
[14:18] | You’ve gone out of your way to give this… this lab animal… | 你的做法太过分 让这只作实验的动物 |
[14:22] | a living situation that’s fit for a queen! | 过着皇后式的豪华生活 |
[14:25] | I suggest you spend more time finding a way to 86 the damn thing. | 你该好好找法子收拾这个烂摊子 |
[14:29] | Colonel, you’re welcome to replace me any time you like. | 上校 你随时可以找人代替我 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry, gentlemen. | 各位 对不起 |
[14:43] | Tell Dr. Baker we must continue testing. | 告诉贝克博士 我们得继续作测试 |
[14:48] | AYE, aye, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:05] | Why do you do this to me? | 你为何这样对待我了 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry, Eve. | 对不起 夏娃 |
[15:11] | I’ve explained to you why we’ve got to do this; | 我已跟你解释过这么做… |
[15:13] | what happened with the first Sil. | 都是因为西尔曾带来祸患 |
[15:17] | And why you have to be prepared. | 所以你没有心理准备 |
[15:19] | Survival of the fittest. I know. | 是汰弱留强 我明白的 |
[15:28] | I watch this TV… | 我看电视… |
[15:29] | and I see all the places I’m never gonna go… | 看到这些 我永远不能去的地方… |
[15:32] | and see all the people I’m never gonna meet. | 看到这些不能认识的人 |
[15:36] | Is that all I am to you? A laboratory animal? | 我在你眼中就只是一只小白鼠? |
[15:42] | I want you to understand that the reason I took this job | 你得明白我担负此职是因为… |
[15:45] | was to make sure that these experiments | 要确保这些实验 |
[15:47] | were done with regard for you. | 顾及到你的需要 |
[15:54] | Just don’t forget that I’m human, too. | 别忘了我也是人 |
[16:02] | Main gear touchdown. | 主机轮着地 |
[16:04] | Shuttle ground support vehicles | 已派出载有医护队伍的地面支持车辆 |
[16:06] | with flight surgeon and medical team | 飞行外科医生和医疗小组 |
[16:07] | in the crew-recovery vehicle are en route. | 接送机组人员 |
[16:10] | Thanks, Houston.It’s good to be home. | 谢谢休斯顿 很高兴能平安回家 |
[16:21] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[16:24] | On preliminary examination, all three of you are in remarkable health. | 初步的检查显示 你们健康状况极佳 |
[16:29] | Though, of course, I’ll continue more specific blood testing. | 当然 我还要作更详细的血液测试 |
[16:33] | We do have a few people here who would like a further examination. | 这儿这有一些人想替你们作身体检查 |
[16:38] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[16:40] | Boy, there’s enough fine booty out there to cure what ails me. | 男孩 有足够好的战利品我定能药到病除 |
[16:45] | You’re under quarantine, Mr. Gamble. | 甘布先生 你还在检疫阶段 |
[16:48] | No sexual activity for at least ten days. | 起码十天内不能有性交 别开玩笑了 |
[16:52] | – And that means all of you. – Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding. | – 这意味着你们所有人 – 哦 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[16:55] | No, I’m not kidding. | 不 我不是开玩笑的 |
[17:16] | Back when President Kennedy began the Space Program | 早在肯尼迪总统开发太空计划时 |
[17:19] | I was just a very young assistant up on the Hill. | 我只是国会中一个年轻助手 |
[17:22] | It didn’t take me long to realize that he was a visionary… | 不久我就发现他目光远大 |
[17:26] | and that I shared that vision. | 而且我跟他怀有相同的抱负 |
[17:28] | Later on, when I became a senator, | 当我成为参议员后 |
[17:30] | I was determined to push our program even further into space. | 我一心大力推动我们的太空计划 |
[17:34] | And so today, Jack Kennedy’s vision | 如今肯尼迪总统的抱负 |
[17:38] | is maintained by the commitment of American business. | 由美国商界致力发展 |
[17:42] | But I like to think that his spirit is embodied | 然而我相信他求上进的精神 |
[17:45] | in young men like Patrick Ross. | 感染了帕瑞克罗斯一辈的年轻人 |
[17:49] | When Patrick was four or five years old… | 当帕瑞克5岁时… |
[17:52] | What happened to Patrick? | 帕瑞克去哪里了? |
[17:53] | I don’t know, but he’s missing some major butt-kissing from his own father. | 我不晓得 不过他却错过他老爹的拍马屁 |
[17:57] | He hasn’t been feeling very well tonight. | 今晚他不太舒服 |
[17:59] | Tell you the truth, I haven’t been feeling so great either. | 坦白说 我也一直觉得不舒服 |
[18:02] | Yeah, I think what we all need is a little tender loving care. | 我们都需温柔的慰藉 |
[18:11] | Mhm… | 唔… |
[18:13] | Mhm… | 唔… |
[18:18] | So it’s with great deal of pleasure | 所以我很荣幸 |
[18:19] | that I introduce one of our finest young leaders, | 介绍其中一位年轻才俊 |
[18:22] | the captain of the Mars mission, | 火星探索任务队队长 |
[18:25] | and my son, Patrick Ross. | 那是小儿帕瑞克罗斯 |
[18:38] | Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! | 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 |
[18:43] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要是了 |
[18:44] | Lincoln suite, upstairs. Hurry. | 楼上的林肯套房 赶快来 |
[18:53] | Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! Patrick! | 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 帕瑞克 |
[18:58] | Captain Ross, everyone’s waiting.This way, sir. | 罗斯上尉 大家在等你 这边走 这边走 |
[19:14] | Nice of you to show up, son. | 很高兴你出现了 |
[19:22] | Thank you, all, for coming out this evening. | 谢谢各位今晚前来 |
[19:26] | Thank you, Father, for what I’m sure were overly-kind words. | 谢谢爸爸褒奖之言 |
[19:30] | I’ve been chosen on behalf of my wonderful crew | 我谨代表火星探索队优秀的同事 |
[19:33] | to represent the mission to Mars | 向大家致词 |
[19:37] | and an image that comes to my mind | 我的脑海浮现一个景象 |
[19:41] | is looking through the porthole… | 就是从在飞船上看着… |
[19:45] | at the blue-white globe… | 蓝白色的地球 |
[19:48] | beautiful… | 多么美 |
[19:50] | so fragile, so small. | 多么脆弱 渺小 |
[19:55] | And I thought to myself | 而我就想到 |
[19:57] | how easy it would be to destroy all that God has created. | 摧毁上帝所创造的一切有多么容易 |
[20:03] | I think, as we look to the future, | 当我们为未来作打算 |
[20:06] | our greatest mission might be right here at home. | 最大的使命也许就是珍惜家园 |
[20:34] | It’s open. | 门没锁的 |
[20:39] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:46] | My sister decided to join us. | 我妹妹想来凑热闹 |
[20:51] | We share everything… | 我们爱分享一切 |
[20:55] | together. | 在一起 |
[21:06] | Parker’s going for two.Oh, he’s hanging in there, standing! | 帕克上第二垒 他成功上垒 |
[21:10] | Pulse rate is 20 percent below human norm. | 脉搏比人类正常的慢20% |
[21:13] | What do you expect, Brea? She’s watching baseball. | 你预期怎么样?她在看棒球比赛 |
[21:25] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[21:36] | You are a hero. | 你果然是大英雄 |
[21:40] | Oh, God. | 真棒 |
[21:46] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[21:51] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[21:55] | Ahh… | 啊… |
[22:20] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[22:22] | Here it comes! Parker’s going for three! | 帕克冲上第二垒了 |
[22:25] | Jeez! Did someone hit a home run? | 有人打出全垒打吗? |
[22:31] | Ah! | 啊 |
[22:42] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[22:43] | MY God, help me! | 天啊 救命 |
[22:50] | Oh Don’t | 天啊 不要 |
[22:52] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[22:56] | Marcy! Get him off me! | 玛西 拉开他 |
[23:00] | Oh, my God! Help me! | 天啊 |
[23:04] | Help me, someone! | 救命 |
[23:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:21] | – What the hell is going on? – My God! | – 怎么了? – 我的天 |
[24:11] | Last night, after the fundraiser… | 昨晚在筹款会之后 |
[24:15] | something happened. | 有怪事发生 |
[24:19] | I try to think about it, I draw a total blank. | 我努力回想 可惜脑海里一片空白 |
[24:23] | They always make those drinks at those fundraisers strong. | 筹款会的酒总是比较烈 |
[24:29] | The way they get the wallets to open up. | 这样才能令人大肆捐款 |
[24:31] | Billy, you tell that old son-of-a-bitch I won’t take no for an answer. | 比利告诉那老混蛋不能拒绝我 |
[24:41] | There’s something wrong with me, Dad… since I got back. | 爸爸 自我回来后就有一些问题 |
[24:45] | Do you think a trip to Mars was rough? | 探索火星很艰苦吗? |
[24:48] | You just wait till you try a senate campaign. | 试试角逐参议员席位吧 |
[24:50] | Dad, listen to me. I’m having… I’m having some kind of breakdown. | 爸 听我说 我快要… 我快要精神崩溃了 |
[24:54] | Stop thinking about the master plan and help me, all right? | 别只顾看你的大计 帮帮我吧 好吗? |
[24:56] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[25:01] | Goddamnit! Quit acting like a spoiled child! | 混帐 别活像一个给宠坏的小孩 |
[25:06] | You’re a Ross. Behave like one. | 你是罗斯家的人 别令家族蒙羞 |
[25:11] | And I’m gonna give you a piece of advice, boy. | 我给你一个忠告 |
[25:15] | You keep your dick in your pants, and your eyes on the prize. | 别再拈花惹草 好好珍惜前程 |
[25:20] | Oh, I know what you been doin’.And, frankly, I don’t give a damn. | 我知道你风流成性 坦白说我不在乎 |
[25:23] | Dad, but… | 爸爸 但是… |
[25:24] | But I have seen too many young men with promising careers | 不过我看过不少 有大好前途的年轻人 |
[25:27] | piss it all away on a piece of ass. | 为女色而毁掉一切 |
[25:33] | People love you, Patrick. | 人民爱戴你 视你为偶像 |
[25:35] | Hell, boy, they idolize you. | 地狱男孩 他们崇拜你 |
[25:38] | You’re gonna be President of the United States someday. | 有一天你可以当上美国总统 |
[25:46] | Now, let’s take a walk through the gallery. | 现在我们到走廊逛逛 |
[25:50] | Some of my illustrious colleagues are just dyin’ to get your autograph. | 我有些优秀同事很想要你的签名 |
[25:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[26:00] | Yes, it’s very important that I speak with Herman Cromwell. | 事关重大 我得跟赫曼克伦威谈 |
[26:04] | No, he’s a patient there. | 不 他是其中一个病人 |
[26:07] | Well, can I get a message to him that Dr. Orinsky called | 好吧 麻烦通传马里兰 |
[26:11] | from the lab at Oldham Space Center up in Maryland? | 奥尔德姆太空中心的奥斯基博士找过他? |
[26:14] | Yes, it’s very, very important that I speak to him. | 对 事关重大 我得跟他谈 |
[26:17] | I’m an old colleague of his. | 我是他的旧同事 |
[26:25] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[26:36] | Oh! my GOG” | 我的天 |
[26:44] | No! | 不 |
[28:01] | Company, halt! Left, left… | 士兵们立定 左脚… |
[28:06] | The substance found in Dr. Orinsky’s wounds | 奥斯基博士伤口里的物质 |
[28:09] | is combinant alien-human DNA. | 混有外星人和人类的基因 |
[28:13] | This DNA is structurally similar to Eve’s | 基因结构上跟夏娃的相类似 |
[28:17] | but it’s not a perfect match. | 不过却不完全吻合 |
[28:19] | Obviously, Eve has not left the compound, | 夏娃从未离开过实验室 |
[28:21] | which means, gentlemen, that there’s another one out there. | 换言见 外面另有外星人 |
[28:26] | None of our intelligence suggests that a foreign power was involved. | 情报机关没有任何外星物体的发现 |
[28:30] | How do we start looking for this thing? | 我们该怎么找这个外星人 |
[28:33] | Well, I would suggest normal investigative procedure | 我楼议进行一般的调查程度 |
[28:37] | to cultivate a list of possible suspects, and then test their blood. | 找出可疑人士 然后检验他们的血液 |
[28:41] | Thank you, Dr. Baker. | 谢谢 贝克博士 |
[28:43] | We may ask you to help us track it down. | 我们也许要请你提供协助 |
[28:46] | Always a pleasure, gentlemen. | 我乐意效劳 |
[28:49] | Get Press Lennox. | 找普雷斯伦诺 |
[29:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, the embassy is secure. | 各位 大使馆安全了 |
[29:35] | The hostages are free. | 人质已经被释放 |
[29:42] | Press Lennox… | 普雷斯伦诺… |
[29:43] | Diplomatic Security provides embassy guards | 外交保安专家训练大使馆守卫 以及对抗 |
[29:48] | protects against kidnapping assassination | 绑架和刺杀暴行 |
[29:53] | and also, of course, special services | 当然还有一些特别服务 |
[29:56] | like the demonstration we witnessed here today. | 正如今天的演习所见的 |
[29:59] | Excuse me, Mr. Lennox. He needs to see you right away. | 伦诺先生 有人需要马上见你 |
[30:04] | My assistant will answer any questions you might have. | 我的助手会解答大家的问题 |
[30:07] | Thank you all very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, are there any questions I can answer? | 各位 有什么问题吗? |
[30:12] | Are you equipped with night-vision attack capabilities? | 你们有防范夜间突袭的措施吗? |
[30:18] | That was really, really great. | 真不赖 |
[30:23] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[30:25] | The answer is no. | 不行 |
[30:27] | Press, we got another fucking alien on the loose. | 普雷斯 有外星人四处为患 |
[30:32] | Get somebody else. | 另请高明吧 |
[30:34] | Come on, buddy.Your country calls. | 拜托了 老兄 国家危在旦夕 |
[30:39] | Don’t start waving the flag. | 别来这一套 |
[30:42] | I’m in the private sector now.I got a business to run. | 现在我从商 要照顾生意 |
[30:45] | Look at me, Press. You know how I got this goddamn eye. | 看看我 知道我为何瞎掉一只眼睛? |
[30:49] | It’s a sacrifice I’d make again in a heartbeat.But then maybe… | 我甘愿不惜一切 再为国牺牲 |
[30:53] | you haven’t learned the meaning of sacrifice. | 然而你也许不明白何为牺牲 |
[31:03] | Listen, pal. | 听好 朋友 |
[31:04] | The last time I fought with that alien she-bitch | 上回跟那个外星臭婆娘对抗 |
[31:08] | I almost got myself killed. | 我差点丧命 |
[31:10] | If the government was stupid enough to make another one… | 若政府笨得把外星人复制 |
[31:14] | I think they can clean up the mess by themselves. | 那他们该自行收拾烂摊子 |
[31:17] | We didn’t make this one. | 这一个不是我们造的 |
[31:20] | Count me out of the search party, okay? | 休想我加入搜捕队伍 知道吗? |
[31:23] | Where is my fucking key? | 车子的钥匙呢? |
[31:25] | A million dollars, tax-free. | 一百万元 免税的 |
[31:29] | Sure you won’t reconsider? | 你真的不再考虑一下? |
[31:36] | Welcome to Biohazard 4. | 欢迎来到生物灾难研究四楼 |
[31:39] | Dr. Baker! Dr. Baker! | 贝克博士 贝克博士 |
[31:43] | Come out here, Dr. Baker! | 快出来 贝克博士 |
[31:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:47] | Open the door! Somebody, open the door! | 快开门 找人来开门 |
[31:51] | Get him away from there! Somebody open the door! | 快赶他出去 快开门 |
[32:01] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你究竟在搞什么鬼? |
[32:03] | You know there’s no men allowed in this lab! Get away! | 实验室禁止男性进入 快走 |
[32:06] | Calm down, Dr. Baker. | 冷静一点 贝克博士 |
[32:07] | Do you have any respect for what we’re trying to do here? | 你知道什么是尊重吗? |
[32:08] | Out, now, both of you! Now! | 你们快出去 |
[32:10] | – We have an emergency. – Now! | – 事关紧急 – 快走 |
[32:12] | Okay, okay, we’ll take it outside. | 好吧 好吧 我们会把它带到外面 |
[32:14] | Damn well right, you’ll take it outside. | 该死的 你会去外面 |
[32:15] | – Don’t blow a gasket, Doctor! – Don’t patronize me, either. | – 不要生气 博士 – 不要光顾我 要么 |
[32:18] | We’re not patronizing. We’re coming along. | 我们不是光顾 我们跟着你走 |
[32:21] | Close the doors. | 关门 |
[32:30] | Laura, correct me if I’m wrong. | 劳拉 请跟我说清楚 |
[32:32] | Are you involved in this crazy bullshit? | 你有参与这个荒唐的研究吗? |
[32:35] | Dr. Baker runs this facility. She cloned the Sil embryo. | 这儿由贝克博士主管 是她复制西尔的胚胎的 |
[32:39] | Oh. Okay, well, what should I call her? | 好了 那我该怎么叫她? |
[32:43] | “Sil Lite”? | 小西尔? |
[32:45] | – Her name is Eve. – Eve. How very biblical. | – 她叫夏娃 – 多富有神圣色彩啊 |
[32:49] | We have dampened her mating instinct. | 我们已削弱她的交配本能 |
[32:51] | We have strictly avoided the presence of testosterone in this lab… | 严禁男性进入这实验室 |
[32:54] | At least, until now. Thank you for your help in that area, Colonel. | 现在功亏一篑了 都多亏两位 |
[32:58] | What if she gets out of there, huh? | 如果给她逃脱 嗯? |
[33:01] | She’s electronically tethered to a control box. | 她受电子控制器所操纵 |
[33:04] | One step off the premises, and a toxic capsule explodes in her brain. | 她一踏出这大楼 脑里的有毒装置就会爆炸 |
[33:09] | You know, it’s really great to see you again. | 真高兴跟你重逢 |
[33:11] | And I was hoping we’d meet under better circumstances… | 我本来希望可以在其它情况下重逢 |
[33:14] | but I remember Laura Baker having a little bit more soul. | 然而我所记得的贝克比较有良知 |
[33:19] | Just who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁? |
[33:22] | You’re coming into my lab, questioning my motives! | 你闯入我的实验室质疑我的工作 |
[33:25] | Are you two finished? | 吵完没有? |
[33:28] | We have a national fucking emergency on our hands! | 现在国家妈的面临重大的危机 |
[33:31] | Now, you two will work together. | 你们得合作 |
[33:34] | That’s a direct order from the Pentagon. | 这是国防部的直接指令 |
[33:36] | You killed one of these fucking alien things before. Do it again. | 你曾对付这些外星混蛋 再干一次也无妨 |
[33:46] | You heard the man.Now the fun begins. | 你也听见他的 好戏要上演了 |
[33:53] | Listen, I went over Orinsky’s phone records | 听着 我查过奥斯基的电话记录 |
[33:56] | and this is the last place he called. | 这是他最后联络的地方 |
[33:58] | I cross-checked all the patients, | 我检查了所有的病人 |
[33:59] | and I came up with one named Herman Cromwell. | 我想到了有一个病人叫赫尔曼克伦威尔 |
[34:02] | Turns out he taught Orinsky at Stanford. | 他是奥斯基在史坦福大学的老师 |
[34:05] | And what exactly is Cromwell doing here? | 那克伦威为何在这? |
[34:08] | Well, that’s the interesting part. | 这正是有趣之处 |
[34:11] | It’s classified “top-secret information.” | 这被列为机密资料 |
[34:14] | I was doing research on a Mars meteorite. | 我当年在研究火星陨石 |
[34:17] | The one found in the Antarctic in ’96? | 1996年在南极发现的陨石 |
[34:21] | Fossils in the meteorite convinced us there might have been life on Mars. | 陨石的化石质显示 火星应该曾有生物 |
[34:27] | But these fossils weren’t anything organic to the planet. Oh, no, no no. | 但那化石并非火星原有的 |
[34:31] | And what was the basis for that determination? | 有什么证据支持这说法? |
[34:33] | Carbon-based elements in the fossils exist only in the Magellanic Galaxy. | 化石的炭基物质 只有在麦哲伦星云中 |
[34:40] | That’s 100 million light years away. | 那是一亿光年的距离 |
[34:43] | Well, how did they get to Mars? | 他们怎么能够到火星去? |
[34:46] | By my reckoning… | 据我所知… |
[34:48] | Mars was visited by an alien species | 火星在十亿年前 |
[34:50] | approximately one billion years ago. | 被一种外星异种所侵扰 |
[34:54] | The species was like a plague, a cancer. | 这异种掀起一场瘟疫 把生机勃勃的星球 |
[34:57] | It turned a thriving planet with rivers and oceans and rudimentary plant life | 连带河流海洋和未成熟的植物 |
[35:02] | into a useless hunk of rock. | 统统摧毁 |
[35:05] | When I heard they were going to send a mission to Mars, | 当我听说他们派人到火星去 |
[35:07] | I strongly urged the government to reconsider. | 我强烈促请政府重新考虑 |
[35:10] | On what grounds? | 以什么理由? |
[35:12] | On grounds that alien DNA might remain on the planet. | 理由是外星人基因 也许会留在火星 |
[35:16] | That any human attempt to violate the planet | 而任何试着侵扰那星球的人 |
[35:19] | would result in biological contamination. | 结果会出现生理污染 |
[35:24] | So, let me guess. They told you to shove it up your ass. | 让我猜猜 所以他们要你保持沉默 |
[35:28] | They got me fired from Stanford. | 让我给史坦福大学辞退 |
[35:32] | It seems the military had strategic reasons for wanting to go to Mars. | 看来军方有战略上的理由 要派人上火星 |
[35:37] | Outpost of the future, or some crap like that. | 说是未来的前哨地点 都是一派胡言 |
[35:41] | Anyway, they harassed the shit out of me. | 不管如何 他们实在欺人太甚 |
[35:44] | I got into a fistfight with a Pentagon general… | 我跟国防部一个上将打起来 |
[35:48] | and broke his goddamn jaw. | 打碎了他的下颚 |
[35:55] | That’s why they stuck you in here, right? | 所以你被关进这儿来? |
[35:59] | Why do you think that Dr. Orinsky called you the night that he died? | 奥斯基博士遇事当晚 为何要联络你? |
[36:02] | To tell me I was right. | 告诉我我是对的 |
[36:06] | Whatever species destroyed Mars | 不管是什么外星人摧毁火星 |
[36:09] | those poor astronauts brought down to Earth. | 那些可怜的航天员 把它们带来地球 |
[36:14] | May God have pity on our souls. | 愿主怜悯我们 |
[36:19] | I’ll tell you one thing, | 让我告诉你今天早上 |
[36:21] | for General Lee to be heating up the road this early in the morning, | 李上将在路上吃的苦头 |
[36:25] | something sure got Bo and Luke all heat’d up. | 一定令阿博和路克大感意外 |
[36:28] | I figure it’s got something to do with women. | 我猜一定跟女人有关 |
[36:31] | Or huntin’. | 或是狩猎 |
[36:33] | Or maybe wheels. | 或又是汽车 |
[36:42] | The temperature on Mars | 火星的气温 |
[36:43] | is approximately 225 degrees below zero. | 约零下225度 |
[36:47] | If they brought the samples on board, the temperature thaw | 若他们带了样本上机舱 温度的增加… |
[36:49] | could have brought the DNA back to life. | 也许会令外星人基因再活跃起来 |
[36:52] | That DNA could have infected the astronauts. | 这种基因也许已侵害航天员 |
[36:55] | This isn’t the fucking “X-Files”, goddamn it! | 这可不是 “X档案” 混帐 |
[36:58] | You are following a lead based on the interrogation | 这个线索只是基于一个疯子的 |
[37:01] | of a certified nutcase! | 一面之词 |
[37:04] | We got one dead N.S.E.G. doctor, | 太空拓展部的医生丧命 |
[37:07] | we have a guy who warned the government not to go to Mars, | 一个曾警告政府别派人去火星的科学家 |
[37:10] | they slapped him in a loony bin… | 给关进疯人院 |
[37:13] | and a seven-minute time gap during the space flight. | 远足号在飞行旅途中有七分钟断讯 |
[37:17] | We need to do blood analysis on Sampas, Gamble and Ross. | 我们要替三个航天员验血 |
[37:21] | Now, I know that there is a sexual quarantine of ten days | 所有参与外星任务的人员返回地球后得禁欲十天 |
[37:25] | on all interplanetary missions, | 在所有行星际任务 |
[37:27] | and the Mars quarantine ends tonight. | 火星探索队的检疫期今天完结 |
[37:29] | They could fuck the human race into extinction. | 他们的肉欲可以令人类灭亡 |
[37:33] | You want to be responsible for that if we don’t start testing everybody right away? | 不马上替他们检验你要承担后果 |
[37:42] | Test Patrick first. | 先替帕瑞克作检验 |
[37:45] | Yeah… yeah. | 没错 |
[37:53] | I’ve been waiting to get you alone. | 很难得才能与你独处 |
[37:57] | All the interviews, all the screaming girls… | 所有访问 为你尖叫的女孩… |
[38:02] | all the hoopla… | 所有喧闹嬉戏… |
[38:05] | In-gone. | 都完了 |
[38:07] | Push it out of your mind. | 把这一切统统忘掉 |
[38:13] | Patrick Ross… | 帕瑞克罗斯 |
[38:16] | tonight… | 今晚 |
[38:22] | you’re mine. | 你是属于我的 |
[38:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:44] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[38:46] | – I don’t know. – We should hold off. | – 我不知道 – 我们应该坚持下来 |
[38:49] | Oh, no. No, you don’t.Not tonight. | 哦 不 你不要期待今晚 |
[38:52] | Come on, Melissa, I don’t feel so good. | 来吧 梅丽莎 我觉得不太舒服 |
[38:53] | Shhh… | 嘘… |
[38:56] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[38:58] | Let me do the work. | 让我来做 |
[39:17] | There’s nobody here. | 没人在这 |
[39:20] | Where the fuck did he go? | 他究竟上哪去了? |
[39:25] | Let’s go find the others. | 先找其它人吧 |
[39:34] | I missed you up there. | 我在太空时很想你 |
[39:37] | I missed you so much. | 我也很想你 |
[39:41] | It’s so beautiful. | 那儿很美丽 |
[39:45] | Not as beautiful as you are. | 比不上你的美丽 |
[39:48] | Charmer. | 油腔滑调 |
[39:59] | Take it easy, Press! You’re gonna get us killed! | 慢慢来 别害死我们 |
[40:01] | Trust me, Laura.I got a bad feeling in my stomach. | 相信我 劳拉 我有不祥的预感 |
[40:16] | God, I missed making love with you. | 上帝 我想和你做爱 |
[40:20] | Oh, my stomach! | 哦 我的肚子 |
[40:22] | – Oh, my God! – Call someone! | – 哦 我的上帝 – 快打电话 |
[40:23] | Mike! Call for help! Call for help! | 迈克 打电话求救 打电话求救 |
[40:26] | Up here! Come on! | 快到楼上去 |
[40:33] | No! | 不 |
[40:36] | No, please! No! | 不 救命 不 |
[40:58] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[41:01] | I’m gonna get a full crew. | 我要整支队伍增援 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna get ’em over here right away. | 我会叫他们马上赶来 |
[41:06] | We gotta get to the others. | 我们得快找另外两人 |
[41:11] | Oh, this is awful. | 哦 真可怕 |
[41:14] | This is just awful. | 这实在太可怕了 |
[41:30] | Ah! I’ll take her the rest of the way, chief! | 啊 让我给她带路就是了 长官 |
[41:32] | Have a good evening. | 玩得开心点 |
[41:34] | – This is nice. – Whoo! | – 很漂亮 – 喔 |
[41:35] | See, you thought a brother lived on a tugboat. | 看 你以为我住在拖船上 |
[41:37] | I know what you thought.But I got it all under control now. | 我知道你怎么想 不过一切已准备妥当 |
[41:41] | Oh, you do? | 哦 是吗? |
[41:42] | Yeah, you just slide right over there. | 对 你只需进去就行了 |
[41:45] | Let me open this door. | 让我来开门 行了 |
[41:47] | There we go. Hey, girl. | 宝贝 |
[42:17] | – Is that it? – No, honey, that’s not it. | – 是这里吗? – 甜心 不是 |
[42:19] | – Right there. – No, that’s not it. | – 这里? – 不是 |
[42:22] | Oh, that’s it… | 该是这里了 |
[42:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[42:31] | Dennis Gamble, we’d like you to come with us. | 丹尼斯甘布 请你跟我们走 |
[42:34] | Shit, a brother just can’t get no booty.You know what I’m sayin’? | 男人需要女人的慰藉 你们明白吗? |
[42:38] | This is no way to treat a national hero. This is embarrassing. | 绝不该这样对待国家英雄 这太过分 |
[42:42] | What is this all about? Look, somebody speak to me. | 究竟是怎么回事?快找人向我解释 |
[42:46] | Hey, hey, hey! I’m a personal friend of Senator Judson Ross, okay? | 我是参议员贾德森罗斯的好朋友 |
[42:50] | Personal friend. I’m gonna eat your badge for breakfast. | 是好朋友 你小心官职不保 |
[42:53] | Get your hand off my head, man. | 别碰我的头 |
[42:58] | I demand an explanation. | 我要求合理的解释 |
[43:02] | We’ll have the test results in a few minutes. | 一会儿就有检验结果 |
[43:04] | Why am I being tested? N.S.E.G. said I was fine. | 我为何要验血?太空拓展部说我没事的 |
[43:07] | Sit tight, son. We’ll explain everything later. | 别生气 稍后我们会解释一切 |
[43:11] | Well, it’s kind of tough to sit tight, sir. | 要我不生气就难了 |
[43:13] | I haven’t been laid in 11 months. | 我十一个月没交欢 |
[43:15] | That’s unusual for me. | 这对我来说是不寻常的 |
[43:18] | Take it easy, Burgess.Everybody deserves an explanation. | 伯吉斯 放轻松点 我们该给他一个解释 |
[43:21] | You’re damn right. | 你说的没错 |
[43:22] | And what’s with all these guards? | 这有为何有这么多警卫? |
[43:24] | What the hell is going on around here? | 究竟是怎么回事? |
[43:27] | It’s purely a precautionary measure. | 这纯粹是以防万一 |
[43:29] | We need a couple of minutes for this computer to analyze your blood, | 化验报告等一会儿就出来 |
[43:32] | so just relax. | 你放轻松点 |
[43:36] | Couple of questions… | 还有要问你几个问题 |
[43:38] | What can you tell us about the seven minutes | 你能告诉我们有关七分钟 |
[43:40] | when the Excursion lost contact with Earth? | 远足号与地球失去联系? |
[43:43] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起了 |
[43:45] | I don’t know if I blacked out or what, but I just can’t remember that. | 不知道是不是暂时性昏迷所致 但我不记得了 |
[43:48] | When did you last speak to Anne Sampas? | 最后一次见安妮萨佩丝是在何时? |
[43:50] | At that fundraiser the other night. | 前晚的筹款会 |
[43:52] | Did she act peculiar? | 她有什么不对吗? |
[43:54] | No, she seemed fine to me. | 不 她看起来没有问题 |
[43:56] | – I mean, what’s this all about? – What, something happen to her? | – 我的意思是 这是怎么回事? – 什么 在她身上发生的事吗? |
[44:00] | You tell me. | 你告诉我好了 |
[44:02] | What happened to Anne Sampas? | 安妮怎么了? |
[44:04] | Tell me! What happened to Anne Sampas? | 快告诉我 安妮到底发生了什么事? |
[44:07] | Anne Sampas is dead. | 安妮已经死了 |
[44:12] | I’m sorry, Dennis. | 对不起 丹尼斯 |
[44:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:23] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[44:26] | Well, the combinant DNA in Anne’s body doesn’t match | 安妮体内的混合基因 |
[44:30] | what I found in Orinsky’s. | 跟奥斯基的并不吻合 |
[44:32] | So, it’s either Gamble or Ross. | 所以不是甘布就是罗斯 |
[44:35] | Be careful, Press. | 你得当心 |
[44:41] | What was the cause of death? | 死亡原因是什么? |
[44:43] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[44:45] | Come on, man.How the hell did she die? | 来吧 该死的 她怎么死的? |
[44:46] | Sequence almost complete. | 快完成分析 |
[44:48] | – Why are you testing my blood? – Ten seconds till relay. | – 为何要给我验血? – 十秒钟后有结果 |
[44:51] | – You think I killed Annie? – Data retrieval online. | – 你们以为我是凶手? – 快有数据显示 |
[44:53] | – Is that what you think? – Five seconds… Three seconds. | – 你们是这么想? – 五秒 三秒 |
[44:56] | I didn’t kill her! I swear! | 我可以发誓我没有杀她 |
[44:58] | Freeze! | 冻结 |
[44:59] | Computer says normal, normal, normal. | 计算机显示情况下正常 |
[45:01] | There is no sign of infection. | 没有受感染的迹象 |
[45:05] | – Go home, get some rest. – I want answers! | – 回家休息吧 – 我想要答案 |
[45:08] | In due time. We’ll be in touch. | 快可以了 保持联络 |
[45:13] | Yo, Gamble. | 哟 甘布 |
[45:15] | You know where Patrick Ross is? | 你知道罗斯在哪吗? |
[45:18] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[45:21] | Well, if you see him, you’ll let me know, yeah? | 若你见到他 记得通知我 |
[45:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[45:35] | Well, let’s see what the cranial cavity has to say. | 看看头颅里怎么样 |
[46:11] | Now, I’ll just reach behind her ear, and we should… | 锯开头盖骨了 现在… |
[46:40] | God… | 天哪 |
[47:17] | Patrick, no! | 帕瑞克 别胡来 |
[48:49] | Want a date, mister? | 先生 想寻欢吗? |
[49:01] | I was scared, man! | 我很害怕 |
[49:03] | This is crazy! | 实在太恐怖了 |
[49:04] | His whole head just grew right back, like some sort of damn freak show. | 他整个头长回来 简直匪夷所思 |
[49:07] | The alien species can regenerate living tissue. | 外星异种可以令有机组织再生 |
[49:10] | Aliens… little green men.I still can’t believe it. | 外星人 绿色小人 我还是难以置信 |
[49:14] | If they knew there were aliens up there, why the hell they sent us? | 若他们知道火星有外星人 为何还派我们上去? |
[49:17] | N.S.E.G. got warned, but they chose to ignore it. | 太空拓展部曾被警告 可是他们充耳不闻 |
[49:22] | We think that there was some hostile DNA | 我们认为你们采集的含有恶性基因 |
[49:24] | in the soil samples that you collected. | 在你收集的土壤样本里 |
[49:28] | Wait a minute something happened up there. | 我们在火星时曾发生事故 |
[49:30] | I can’t remember exactly.I just know it was terrible. | 我记不清了 我只知道那是可怕的 |
[49:34] | I’m sure that it was terrible. | 只知道情况很可怕 |
[49:37] | The question is: How do we proceed now? | 现在的问题是 我们如何着手? |
[49:40] | I got guys out there all over the place looking for this kid. | 我让人四处寻找这个孩子 |
[49:43] | Any place he might be. We’re gonna find him sooner or later. | 他可能是任何地方 我们迟早会找到他 |
[49:47] | If he’s reproducing, we’ve got potential offspring. | 若他与人交欢那就可能有后代了 |
[49:50] | I think it’s pretty safe to assume | 我认为这是相当安全的假设 |
[49:52] | That he’s banging cocktail waitresses two at a time. | 他同时玩两个鸡尾酒女孩 |
[49:55] | Well, then, in less than two weeks, these offspring reach adolescence, | 嗯 那么 在不到两周的时间 这些后代就达到青春期了 |
[49:58] | and then they enter the chrysalis stage. | 然后会进入蝶蛹期 |
[50:00] | Chrysalis stage? | 蝶蛹期? |
[50:02] | A cocoon, which turns them into adults. | 由一个蛹变作成年人 |
[50:10] | Hey, baby, turn that car around. | 宝贝 停车吧 |
[50:16] | Hey, don’t leave me. Come on. | 别丢下我 来吧 |
[50:20] | Hi, honey. | 你好 甜心 |
[50:24] | Baby, come back. | 宝贝 回来 |
[50:25] | A serial killer may be loose in the Washington-Maryland area. | 华盛顿马里兰有一名连环杀手在逃 |
[50:30] | Authorities have asked the public to be extremely cautious | 官方呼吁市民在接触陌生人时 |
[50:33] | when approached by strangers.Please beware. | 务须加倍警觉 |
[50:36] | – How much for number three? – Twenty an hour. | – 3号多少钱? – 每小时20块 |
[50:38] | Thank you, Linda.And now for the financial news. | 谢谢琳达 现在报导财经消息 |
[50:41] | Twenty, forty, sixty. | 二十 四十 六十 |
[50:44] | Thank you much. | 谢谢 |
[50:48] | Enjoy yourself. | 尽情享受 |
[50:54] | Come in. | 进来 |
[51:09] | See what I mean, Laura? Every so often, her rates go berserk. | 看见吗?劳拉 她的心跳最近常加速得很厉害 |
[51:19] | Fifty agents we got out there looking for this guy. | 我们已派出五十名联邦密探缉捕他 |
[51:23] | We got nothing. | 这是徒劳无功 |
[51:25] | Man, how can you just touch that? | 你怎么可以碰那个? |
[51:28] | Occupational hazard. | 职业危险在所难免 |
[51:34] | So, you didn’t see nothing, you didn’t hear nothing, | 你什么都看不见听不见 |
[51:36] | you don’t know nothing. | 一无所知? |
[51:38] | They come and they go, you know what I mean? | 他们来来去去 你明白吗? |
[51:40] | They come… and they go. | 他们就是来来去去 |
[51:43] | Oh, that’s hysterical. Now, why don’t you sit your ass down. | 很风趣 你快坐下 |
[51:45] | – They come and go… You get it? – Oh, yeah, I get it. | – 他们来了又去…你明白了吗? – 哦 是的 我得到它 |
[51:49] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 我明白 让我替你推车 – 谢谢 |
[51:50] | Aahh! | 啊哈 |
[53:21] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[53:23] | It’s been two days, and Lennox hasn’t made any headway. | 已经两天了 伦诺却毫无进展 |
[53:26] | Maybe that’s because you gentlemen won’t allow us to go public. | 也许是因为你们不肯向大众公开此事 |
[53:29] | Dr. Baker, you said that Eve has telepathic abilities. | 你说夏娃有精神感应的能力 |
[53:33] | Some. | 是有一些 |
[53:34] | Can we send her after Patrick? | 可否叫她去缉捕帕瑞克? |
[53:36] | It’d be foolish to take her out of a controlled atmosphere. | 让她离开研究所实在不是好主意 |
[53:39] | There’s the danger of escape. | 她有逃脱的危险 |
[53:40] | And then we’ve got two aliens running around, instead of one. | 而要缉捕的两个外星人 |
[53:43] | And if these two were to mate, the resulting pure strain of offspring | 若两人交配 其纯种的子孙… |
[53:46] | would be unstoppable. | 更难以消灭 |
[53:49] | Well, can she tell us where he is without leaving the lab? | 她可否留在这 告诉我们他的行踪? |
[53:54] | We’ve seen spiking in her biorhythms, | 我们已经刺激她的生物节律 |
[53:56] | which indicate a rudimentary connection, | 显示有初步的感应效能 |
[53:59] | but half her alien genes are dormant. | 不过她半数的外星人基因处于休止状态 |
[54:01] | Tracking Patrick is out of her league. | 追踪帕瑞克 她是办不到的 |
[54:05] | Dormant means asleep. | 休止等于睡着了 |
[54:08] | Is there any way that we can wake them up? | 有法子唤醒它们吗? |
[54:12] | We could use the lab’s cyclotron to bombard her with radiation. | 可以使用回旋加速器 让她接受大量辐射 |
[54:16] | That would awaken her dormant genes, but there is a problem. | 这将唤醒她的休眠基因 但有一个问题 |
[54:20] | – What’s that? – We make her more alien. | – 那是什么? – 我们让她更加陌生 |
[54:22] | We increase her strength, her anger… | 我们增加了她的力量 她的愤怒… |
[54:25] | Her mating drive would go through the roof. | 极度渴望交配 |
[54:27] | It’s worth the risk. We’ll tighten security. | 值得冒这个险 我们加强保全工作 |
[54:29] | She is not a lab animal! | 她不只是试验动物 |
[54:31] | She is half-human. | 她有一半是人类 |
[54:33] | Please, Baker, spare us the alien rights agenda. | 别又再说什么外星人权益了 |
[54:36] | Put her in the cyclotron. | 放她进回旋加速器 |
[54:37] | And what if I refuse? | 若我拒绝呢? |
[54:39] | That’s your prerogative.She’s gonna go in anyway. | 那是你的权利 可是她一定要进加速器 |
[54:43] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[55:00] | Don’t worry, Laura. | 别担心 劳拉 |
[55:02] | I know what they want. | 我明白他们想要怎么样 |
[55:04] | I’m sorry.This is not what I intended. | 对不起 这不是我的原意 |
[55:06] | It’s gonna be very painful for you. | 你会吃不少苦头 |
[55:10] | I wanna help. | 我乐意帮忙 |
[55:12] | Eve, I’m going to radiate for 45 seconds, then shut it down. | 夏娃 我要45秒辐射 然后关闭它 |
[55:16] | Okay | 好的 |
[55:35] | What…? | 是什么…? |
[55:55] | I’m connected, Laura. | 劳拉 我感应到了 |
[55:58] | I see what he sees. | 我看见他所见到的 |
[56:02] | He’s driving down a small street. I see two-story buildings… | 他正在一条小街上开车 我看见两层高的大厦 |
[56:06] | A man walking a small dog… | 有一个男人在遛狗 |
[56:09] | They’re stopping at a stoplight. | 他们在交通灯那儿停下来 |
[56:10] | Okay, okay, okay, here we go! Here we go! | 好了 听清楚 |
[56:13] | I see street signs. | 我看见路牌 |
[56:17] | Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick! | 格温瀑布街和沃里克街 |
[56:19] | – The intersection of Gwynn’s Falls… – He’s crossed into a parking lot! | – 格温瀑布街交界… – 他进了一个停车场 |
[56:22] | – What? – Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick. | – 什么? – 格温瀑布街和沃里克街 |
[56:24] | – Gwynn’s Falls? – Where? | – 格温瀑布吗?- 在哪里? |
[56:26] | That’s in Reservoir Hill! | 那是在水库山 |
[56:28] | A supermarket, there’s a supermarket, a big supermarket! | 一家超市 有一个超市 一个大超市 |
[56:30] | A supermarket! | 一家超市 |
[56:31] | He’s going into the supermarket near Gwynn’s Falls and Warwick. | 他要到附近格温瀑布街和沃里克街的超市 |
[56:34] | Hang on to your shorts! | 抓住你的短裤 |
[56:52] | He’s going after a woman! Yes, there’s a woman! | 他在打一个女人的主意 是的 有一个女人 |
[56:54] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[56:56] | How the hell did you get a driver’s license? | 你怎么考到驾照的? |
[57:06] | Where is he, Eve? | 他在哪? |
[57:08] | Aisle one… Fruits and Vegetables! | 第一列货架 水果蔬菜部 |
[57:11] | In aisle one… Fruits and Vegetables. | 在第一列货架 水果蔬菜部 |
[57:46] | We’re there. Now what? | 我们到了超市 然后如何? |
[57:49] | Come on, Press! Let’s move! | 普雷斯 快来 |
[57:50] | My God! It’s you! | 天啊 是你 |
[57:53] | – Will you sign my “Space Flakes” box? – Sure. | – 可否替我签个名? – 可以 |
[57:56] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[57:57] | I do. | 有的 |
[58:00] | – What’s your name? – Darlene. | – 你叫什么名字? – 达琳 |
[58:03] | “Darlene.” | 达琳 |
[58:05] | You know a secret, Darlene? | 你知道一个秘密吗? |
[58:07] | I think “Space Flakes” taste like shit. | 太空玉米片很难吃的 |
[58:11] | – Which row? – Cereal! | – 哪个货架? – 玉米片 |
[58:14] | – Come on, Press. – Watch it! | – 普雷斯 来 – 小心 |
[58:18] | Where’s the goddamn cereal? | 玉米片货架在哪? |
[58:20] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Really nice to meet you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴认识你 |
[58:28] | – It’s her! – Help me! | – 是她 – 救命 |
[58:31] | Which way? | 那边? |
[58:34] | Quick! Which way? | 快 哪边? |
[58:36] | What did she say? | 她怎么说? |
[58:38] | They’re going down some stairs. | 他们往楼下去 |
[58:39] | They’re going down some stairs! A basement! Find a basement! | 地窖 快找地窖 |
[58:50] | It’s dark. | 那里很黑 |
[58:52] | He wants to mate with her! | 他想跟她交合 |
[58:59] | Stop it! Get away from me! | 停下来 离我远点 |
[59:15] | Get up! | 起来 |
[59:18] | – Shut up! – Help! | – 住口 – 救命 |
[59:22] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[59:38] | – Damn it! – No! | – 混帐 – 不要 |
[59:40] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[59:46] | Help! | 救民 |
[1:00:12] | He’s trying to rape her. | 他想强奸她 |
[1:00:34] | Man, don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:00:36] | Why don’t you get a motel? | 连旅店也懒得找? |
[1:00:38] | Fuckin’ kids. | 该死的小孩 |
[1:00:43] | He knows I’m tapping in. | 他知道我感应得到 |
[1:00:45] | Help! Leave me alone! Stop! | 救命 放开我 住手 |
[1:00:48] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:00:50] | Eve | 夏娃 |
[1:00:52] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[1:01:01] | Go on! Get out of here! | 快给我滚 |
[1:01:05] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[1:01:25] | – Hey! Don’t move, spaceman. – Put down the gun. | – 别动 航天员 – 把枪放下 |
[1:01:29] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[1:01:31] | Get ’em up! | 快点 |
[1:01:33] | What the hell is this, Dennis? | 怎么回事? |
[1:01:35] | You can’t deny some bugged-out stuff going on around here. | 你心知肚明 有怪事发生 |
[1:01:39] | What kind of stuff? | 什么怪事? |
[1:01:41] | Look, you told me yourself you were feeling weird. | 是你告诉我你觉得不舒服 |
[1:01:43] | You gotta go in for tests, bro. | 你得去作检验 |
[1:01:46] | Okay… Sure, I don’t mind going into the lab. | 好 我不介意到研究所 |
[1:02:06] | Open the gate’.! | 开闸 |
[1:02:15] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:16] | Estrogen level’s peaking.It’s like she’s in heat. | 雌性激素激增 她在发情 |
[1:02:33] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:02:37] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:02:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:02:43] | – Has she been given any medication? – Yes, her usual close. | – 她有服药吗? – 有 一般的剂量 |
[1:02:46] | Let me out, Laura! | 放我出去 劳拉 |
[1:02:48] | I’m going to double it. | 剂量要加倍 |
[1:02:49] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:02:53] | Listen to me, Laura… | 听好 劳拉 |
[1:02:54] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[1:03:41] | Code 459 alert.Patrick Ross in Biohazard Four. Seal the compound! | 459号警报 帕瑞克罗斯来了 封锁第四研究所 密封化合物 |
[1:03:45] | Get out of there, Sherry! Get outta there! | 快逃 谢莉 赶快离开那里 |
[1:03:47] | Patrick, leave her alone! | 帕瑞克 快走开 |
[1:03:50] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:03:52] | I know what you’re going through.And I can help you. | 我明白你所受的苦 我可以帮你 |
[1:03:56] | – Let me help you. – Open the goddamn door! | – 让我帮你 – 快开门 |
[1:04:00] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[1:04:02] | – Open it! – I can’t do that… | – 打开它 – 我做不到… |
[1:04:10] | Get away from her! Get away from her now! | 你快放开她 离开她吧 |
[1:04:22] | The proof is incontrovertible. | 证据确凿 |
[1:04:25] | Your son was infected up in that capsule. | 你儿子在火星受到感染 |
[1:04:29] | I’m sorry, Senator. | 对不起 参议员 |
[1:04:35] | Jesus God. | 我的天 |
[1:04:37] | Rest assured, we’ll deal with this quietly. | 我们会低调处理此事 |
[1:04:40] | Medical treatment, the best doctors. | 给予他最好的医疗 |
[1:04:43] | The last thing this country needs | 国民才不愿见到国家英雄… |
[1:04:44] | is a spectacle with a national hero being publicly compromised. | 沦为杀人狂魔 |
[1:04:49] | Cut the crap, Carter. | 废话少说 卡特 |
[1:04:52] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们究竟怎么办 |
[1:04:54] | Two imperatives. | 两个命令 |
[1:04:55] | We have to find Patrick and bring him in immediately. | 我们得马上缉捕帕瑞克 |
[1:04:59] | We have to neutralize any possibility | 我们必须消除任何可能性 |
[1:05:00] | that this situation could leak to the media. | 这种情况可能会泄露给媒体 |
[1:05:03] | The generals are very concerned. | 上将们十分担忧 |
[1:05:06] | They’re gonna kill him.Aren’t they, Carter? | 他们会拔掉他 对吗? |
[1:05:10] | We need to find your son. | 我们要找你的儿子回来 |
[1:05:13] | Now, you listen to me, you arrogant son-of-a-bitch. | 你这傲慢的混蛋 听着 |
[1:05:16] | If you so much as touch a hair on his head, | 若你敢动我儿子分毫 |
[1:05:18] | you will rue the clay you were born! | 你就不得好死 |
[1:05:20] | You make it very hard to help you, Senator. | 你这样是在帮倒忙 |
[1:05:24] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你的 |
[1:05:27] | What the hell did you think I was gonna do? | 你想我怎么样? |
[1:05:28] | Stand here and let you take my son? | 任由你们对付我的儿子? |
[1:05:32] | I’ll call the goddamn President if I have to. | 若有需要 我会找总统帮忙 |
[1:05:35] | Listen carefully, old man. | 老头 你听好 |
[1:05:36] | This is way beyond the President.Way beyond. | 这根本不由总统作主 |
[1:05:39] | – Oh? – You wanna save Patrick? | – 是吗? – 你想救帕瑞克? |
[1:05:42] | Help us bring him in. | 帮我们找他回来 |
[1:06:37] | Damn, man! What is up? | 可恶 怎么搞的? |
[1:06:39] | I can’t even get no play from an alien. | 连外星人都对我没兴趣 |
[1:06:41] | Some people carry a disease in their genetic code. | 有些人遗传密码有毛病 |
[1:06:43] | It doesn’t mean that they have the disease, | 这并不意味着他们有病 |
[1:06:45] | but the possibility exists it might be passed on to their children. | 但存在的可能性 它可能会传递给他们的孩子 |
[1:06:48] | Well, those N.S.E.G. doctors told me I had sickle trait. | 太空拓展部的医生说我有镰状红细胞 |
[1:06:52] | Right, it’s in your chart. You don’t have sickle-cell anemia, | 是有此记绿 你没有镰状细胞性贫血 |
[1:06:54] | which is why you were able to go to Mars, but you’re a carrier. | 这就是为什么你能去火星 但你是一个载体 |
[1:06:57] | Right. | 对的 |
[1:06:59] | Well, I guess that’s why he didn’t get infected up on the ship. | 所以他在船上没受到感染 |
[1:07:02] | Right. The alien DNA cannot cope with human genetic flaws. | 对 外星人排斥人类基因缺陷 |
[1:07:06] | It has no defense against our diseases, | 抵抗不到我们的病毒 |
[1:07:07] | and that might be our answer. | 这也许是解决方法 |
[1:07:10] | What could be the answer? | 什么解决方法? |
[1:07:12] | The alien DNA infected us. It’s about time we infected them. | 外星人基因令我们受感染 是时候让我们报复了 |
[1:07:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:45] | Patrick? | 帕特里克? |
[1:07:49] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你怎么会来这? |
[1:07:52] | Well, I kind of figured you’d show up here. | 我就是猜想到你会来 |
[1:07:56] | You always used to love this place as a child. | 你自小就喜欢这个地方 |
[1:08:00] | So did your mother. | 你母亲也是 |
[1:08:03] | I never could convince her to get rid of it. | 我叫她改掉这老习惯也不行 |
[1:08:07] | Yeah, I used to come here when I was courting her. | 我追求她时常来这里 |
[1:08:11] | – And after she died… – What do you want? | – 从她死后… – 你想怎么样? |
[1:08:17] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:08:19] | First off, I’d like to apologize. | 首先 我想向你道歉 |
[1:08:22] | Apologize for what? | 道什么歉? |
[1:08:24] | – Oh, Paddy. – Don’t bother. | – 小帕 – 别来这一套 |
[1:08:32] | They told me what happened… | 他们已经告诉我实情 |
[1:08:36] | how you got infected up on Mars. | 说你怎么在火星受感染 |
[1:08:39] | I’m sorry, Paddy… for not listening when you asked for help. | 对不起 小派 你需要帮助时我没关心你 |
[1:08:44] | You never listened. | 你一向是如此 |
[1:08:47] | I’m listening now. | 现在我愿意帮你 |
[1:09:02] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀掉我 |
[1:09:05] | Not if I can help it. | 我会制止他们 |
[1:09:08] | Now, there’s no way that they can find you here. | 这个地方还是你母亲婚前名下所有 |
[1:09:10] | This property’s still listed under you mother’s maiden name. | 他们查不到你在这儿 |
[1:09:13] | And I sure as hell am not gonna hand you over to those Pentagon bastards. | 我绝不会把你交给国防部的混蛋 |
[1:09:16] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[1:09:17] | I’m taking you in to Johns Hopkins… for treatment with the best. | 我带你去霍普金医学院 给你最好的医疗 |
[1:09:22] | We’ll walk through that door together. | 我们一起去 |
[1:09:26] | Come in with me, son. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:09:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:38] | I know you won’t do it for me. | 我知道你不会为我这么做 |
[1:09:42] | But try to think of your mother, Paddy. | 不过想想你母亲吧 |
[1:09:47] | Do it for her. | 当是为了她 |
[1:09:59] | Dad, help me! | 爸爸 救我 |
[1:10:02] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:10:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 没关系 |
[1:10:12] | It’s okay. Okay… | 没事的 好的… |
[1:10:14] | Ahhhhh! | 啊啊 |
[1:10:49] | Eve? | 夏娃? |
[1:10:55] | Eve? | 夏娃? |
[1:11:07] | We need your help again to find Patrick. | 我们要你再帮忙找帕瑞克 |
[1:11:12] | I’m sorry, Laura. I can’t do that. | 对不起 劳拉 我不会帮忙 |
[1:12:52] | We could just call in the National Guard. | 我们可以出动州辖的后备部队 |
[1:12:56] | Sorry, pal.This is strictly a private mission. | 对不起 这是秘密任务 |
[1:12:59] | Yeah, well, I’m a lover.I’m not a fighter. | 我是一个情圣 不是战士 |
[1:13:01] | You haven’t been one of those in 11 months. | 你没做情圣十一个月了 |
[1:13:05] | Why you gotta bring that up? | 你这是要挖我的伤疤?好了 我曾是情圣 |
[1:13:06] | Okay, I was a lover. I sure as hell ain’t no damned bounty hunter. | 总之我不是受命抓凶的 |
[1:13:12] | This looks about right. | 这该管用 |
[1:13:14] | What? That little, old tiny-ass thing? | 什么?用那支小手枪? |
[1:13:16] | Jeesh. You ain’t got no bazookas up in here, man? | 你这儿没火箭筒? |
[1:13:19] | Bazookas? | 火箭筒? |
[1:13:21] | Hasn’t anyone ever told you that size doesn’t matter? | 没人告诉你大小不是问题吗? |
[1:13:24] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:13:29] | You can talk all that noise if you want to. | 你尽管神气 |
[1:13:31] | I’m taking this, because I’m about to go back to Africa on somebody’s ass. | 我要带这个 因为非洲黑人比较爱用刀 |
[1:13:38] | I’ve used Dennis’ blood sample as the basis for this toxin. | 我以丹尼斯的血样本来制造这种毒素 |
[1:13:44] | Of course, I have no idea whether or not this is going to work. | 我当然不知道这是否有效 |
[1:13:53] | It’s an interesting idea. It might be the only chance we got. | 有趣的点子 也许是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah, but what if it doesn’t work? | 但若没效呢? |
[1:13:59] | Well, then, my friend, we’re fucked. | 朋友 那么我们就死定了 |
[1:14:23] | Get the tether! | 按控制器 |
[1:14:27] | Containment breach. | 遏制违规 |
[1:14:28] | We’re locked in here! | 我们被困在这里了 |
[1:14:29] | Electronic tether, armed for activation in five, four… | 电子控制器即将启动 5 4… |
[1:14:34] | three, two, one. 3 2 1 | |
[1:14:39] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[1:14:46] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:14:55] | Security breach, code red, level four. Security breach, code red, level four. | 外星人逃脱 红色警报4级 |
[1:15:01] | Colonel, there’s a lot of activity below. | 上校 下面情况危急 |
[1:15:04] | Keep your distance. Let’s see what’s going on. | 保持距离 看看情况的进展 |
[1:15:27] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:16:15] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:16:17] | Beaver Team, get your humvees! Let’s go! Now! Now! Now! | 海狸的团队 让你的悍马 走吧 现在 现在 现在 |
[1:16:28] | You heard him! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快听命行事 走 走 走 走 |
[1:16:31] | How in the hell does she know how to drive? | 她怎么会懂得开车? |
[1:16:34] | Her favorite show’s The Dukes of Hazzard. | 她最爱看电视节目《飞车双雄》 |
[1:16:36] | Fan-fuckin-tastic. | 太好了 |
[1:16:51] | Burgess, this is General Metzger. | 这是梅茨格上将 |
[1:16:52] | Maintain your pursuit, but do not engage alien escapee. | 继续追捕 不过别袭击逃脱的外星人 |
[1:16:56] | Let Press Lennox do his job.Is that clear? | 让伦诺执心任务 明白吗? |
[1:16:59] | Roger. Back off, Captain. | 知道了…上尉 撤退 |
[1:17:02] | I don’t wanna crash this party until just the right time. | 时机成熟时才捣破 |
[1:17:59] | Stop right here. | 在这停车 |
[1:18:01] | Grab that spray canister. | 拿毒雾散弹枪 |
[1:18:23] | Be careful with that thing. | 当心那东西 |
[1:18:37] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:18:45] | Welcome to the maternity ward… | 欢迎来到产科病房… |
[1:18:48] | from hell! | 来自地狱 |
[1:18:49] | Patrick’s offspring! | 帕瑞克的子孙 |
[1:18:54] | I’m gonna go up and see if I can find Adam and Eve. | 我上去找亚当和夏娃 |
[1:18:57] | Press, this isn’t Eve’s fault.She’s human, too. | 这不是夏娃的错 她也是人 |
[1:19:02] | Like them. | 就像他们 |
[1:20:15] | What’s wrong? My DNA ain’t good enough? | 怎么了?我的基因不够好? |
[1:20:18] | You let me live on that ship so I can die in this goddamn barn? | 我在火星死不了 却要栽在这个烂谷仓了 |
[1:20:21] | Fuck you! Fuck all you pig motherfuckers! | 去你的 去你们这班混蛋的 |
[1:20:25] | I’m about to get straight Kunta Kinte on your ass! | 我要把你们宰掉 |
[1:20:28] | Dennis! Dennis! It’s working! | 丹尼斯 有效了 |
[1:20:32] | Score one for human DNA, baby! | 人类基因万岁 |
[1:21:01] | Why don’t you get those? I’m going up here! | 你收拾那些家伙 找到楼上去 |
[1:21:04] | Just do your thing, baby. | 做你该做的 宝贝 |
[1:21:20] | Die! | 受死吧 |
[1:21:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:27] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:21:44] | Eve! Get out of the way! | 夏娃 快走开 |
[1:21:58] | What the hell is going on in here? | 怎么回事? |
[1:21:59] | Stay back! | 退回去 |
[1:22:01] | Oh! my GOD! | 我的天 |
[1:22:14] | Eve, I know you’re in there! Please help us! | 夏娃 我知道你在里面 快救我们 |
[1:22:16] | Please, help us! | 快救我们 |
[1:22:26] | Eve! | 夏娃 |
[1:22:41] | No… | 不… |
[1:23:09] | No… | 不… |
[1:23:14] | Press! Press! | 用力踩 用力踩 |
[1:23:17] | Get up! Quick! | 快起来 |
[1:23:19] | Quick! | 快 |
[1:23:34] | Eve! | 夏娃 |
[1:23:37] | You killed her, you disgusting son-of-a-bitch! | 你这混蛋把她杀掉 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:23:39] | Press, use my blood! Quick! Quick! | 踩 用我的血 快 快 |
[1:24:02] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:25:18] | When did you start smoking? | 你何时开始抽烟的? |
[1:25:20] | Just now. | 刚开始 |
[1:25:22] | I wonder if I should have this stuff analyzed. | 我不知道是否该化验这东西? |
[1:25:25] | Yeah, maybe you should. | 也许你应该化验 |
[1:25:27] | You might turn into a sexual predator. | 你有可能变成杀人淫魔 |
[1:25:30] | – Yeah, I guess that’s possible. – It’d be all right with me. | – 是的 我想这是可能的 – 这是我的一切 |
[1:25:33] | Can I have a drag? | 让我抽一口吧 |
[1:25:44] | – All right, one, two, three. – Up! | – 好了 一 二 三 – 起 |
[1:25:46] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:25:49] | There you go. | 你去那里 |
[1:25:58] | Oh, now y’all show up… after we do all the work. | 我们大功告成后 你们才出现 |
[1:26:02] | See, I wanna talk to the General.Know what I’m saying? | 我要找上将谈一下 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:26:05] | – Mr. Gamble… – Whoo! | – 甘布先生… – 哇 |
[1:26:07] | I need you to lie back for me. | 我需要你为我躺下 |
[1:26:09] | – Yes, I’ll be glad to. – Nice and easy. | – 非常乐意 – 慢慢来 |
[1:26:14] | Looks like you’re gonna be all right. | 看来他会得到妥善照料 |
[1:26:16] | – I’m fine, brother. – Be seeing you. | – 我没事 兄弟 – 再见 |
[1:26:21] | Okay. I hear you had a rough day. | 好吧 我听说你这天过的很糟糕 |
[1:26:26] | – Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. – Well… | – 很高兴你来了 – 是吗? |
[1:26:29] | I’ve been killing aliens all night. | 我整晚忙着杀外星人 |
[1:26:31] | Know what I’m sayin’? | 明白我的意思吗? |