英文名称:The Grey
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | A job at the end of the world. | 一份放逐天涯的差事 |
[01:44] | A salary killer for a big petroleum company. | 一个为石油大鳄卖命的职业猎手 |
[01:50] | I don’t know why I did half the things I’ve done, | 真不知我怎么坚持了这么久 |
[01:54] | but I know this is where I belong. | 但这里 才是我的归宿 |
[01:57] | Surrounded by my own. | 周遭都是我这类人 |
[02:01] | Ex-cons, | 劳改犯 |
[02:02] | fugitives, drifters, | 逃犯 流浪汉 |
[02:06] | assholes. | 混蛋 |
[02:08] | Men unfit for mankind. | 一些社会边缘的渣滓 |
[03:01] | There’s not a second goes by | 说句实话 |
[03:02] | when I’m not thinking of you in some way. | 我无时无刻不在想念着你 |
[03:10] | I want to see your face, | 想凝望你的面颊 |
[03:13] | feel your hands in mine, | 感受那绕指柔情 |
[03:17] | feel you against me. | 感受你我紧紧依偎 |
[03:25] | But I know that will never be. | 可我明白 终究是镜花水月 |
[03:28] | You left me, | 你已离我远去 |
[03:32] | and I can’t get you back. | 再无法与你相拥 |
[03:37] | I move like I imagine the damned do, | 我形同过街老鼠 |
[03:41] | cursed. | 遭人嫌恶 |
[03:47] | And I feel like it’s only a matter of time. | 我觉得只是个时间问题 |
[04:03] | I don’t know why I’m writing this, | 我不知道为什么要写这些 |
[04:07] | I don’t know what can come of it. | 不知道还能怎样 |
[04:19] | I know I can’t get you back. | 但我知道 再无法与你相拥 |
[05:01] | I don’t know why this has happened to us. | 为什么上天如此对待我们 |
[05:06] | I feel like it’s me, | 想必是因为我 |
[05:09] | bad luck… | 运气太差 |
[05:11] | poison. | 命当如此 |
[05:20] | And I’ve stopped doing this world any real good. | 我不再去祸害人间 |
[06:11] | Once more into the fray. | 重归沙场 |
[06:19] | Into the last good fight I’ll ever know. | 鏖战在即 |
[06:53] | Live… | 生死之决 |
[06:55] | and die on this day. | 今朝开启 |
[07:08] | Live… and die… | 生死之决 |
[07:14] | on this day. | 今朝开启 |
[07:26] | Let’s go. Idents and boarding passes please. | 尽快登机 请出示证件和登机牌 |
[07:30] | Please have them out there’s a storm coming in. | 请主动出示 暴风雪要来了 |
[07:32] | We gotta get this plane off the tarmac. | 我们要尽快起飞 |
[07:35] | Guys are fucking this up, let’s go. | 别磨蹭 大家快点 |
[08:12] | Shit, sorry bro. | 操 对不起老兄 |
[08:17] | Sorry man, sorry. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[08:34] | It is as cold as this mother-fucker has ever been, huh? | 哪儿他妈有过这么冷的天气 对吧 |
[08:37] | I ain’t shitting either, man. I stripped down for the shower… | 真没瞎说 我脱光洗澡时候 |
[08:40] | and icicles are formed on my nuts. | 蛋蛋上都能结冰 |
[08:43] | I didn’t even think that shit was possible. | 真他妈想不到还有这种事 |
[08:45] | – You got a girl back in Anchorage? – No. | -在安克雷奇有女人吗 -没有 |
[08:51] | Oh, well. I got me a few. Went out to get the scrape. | 我有几个 说去堕胎 |
[08:55] | At least that’s what she told me. | 反正她那么说的 |
[08:56] | She’s been hitting me up for the money ever since. | 然后就不停向我要钱 |
[09:00] | I’m like, “Bitch, we both fucked”, | 我说 骚娘们 咱俩是睡过了 |
[09:02] | “I’ll split it with you, whatever”. | 但你也上了我啊 我们扯平了 |
[09:04] | I’m Flannery, by the way… Todd. | 对了 我是弗兰纳里 叫我陶德吧 |
[09:06] | – You’re Aman, right? – Ottway. | -你是哈曼吧 -奥特维 |
[09:10] | Oh, opps! Sorry, bro. Ottway, yeah. | 不好意思老兄 奥特维 没错 |
[09:11] | So what, you blast critters for a living, huh? | 这么说 你以打猎为业了? |
[09:13] | You do some of that snipe issue. | 类似狙击手那样 |
[09:15] | What’s the biggest piece | 你干掉过最大的家伙是什么 |
[09:16] | of game you’ve taken down? Like a kodiak? | 大褐熊吗 |
[09:18] | You know, I saw that documentary that asshole did. | 我看过那家伙拍的纪录片 |
[09:20] | You know, the fag who loves bears… | 那个迷恋狗熊的娘娘腔 |
[09:21] | Listen, listen, pal. I don’t wanna talk. | 听着伙计 我不想聊 |
[09:23] | I need some quiet. So I’m just gonna put my head back, okay? | 想安静安静 所以要睡了 好吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah, that’s cool. That’s cool. | 好 好 没问题 |
[09:42] | – Sir, sir, I need you sit down, please. – Yeah, I am sitting. | -先生 请您就座 -我正要坐呢 |
[10:04] | – You like that chick? – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | -喜欢这妞吧 -不 -肯定喜欢 |
[10:07] | Just really never you can seriously say, | 这还真是说不清 |
[10:10] | not only does it make you impotent | 不但让你阳痿 |
[10:12] | but it poisons you, and it causes some skin rashes. | 还让你中毒 让你出皮疹 |
[10:16] | – No, it’s the opposite. – Whatever. | -错 恰恰相反 -随你怎么说 |
[10:18] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[10:19] | – Was it? – Plus it tastes like shit. | -是吗 -而且味道很恶心 |
[10:22] | Did you ever taste that? | 你尝了啊? |
[10:23] | You ever seen one? | 真干过吗 |
[10:26] | What’s the other thing? | 再讲讲别的 |
[10:28] | Not… not into it, not into it. Incontinent. | 没那兴趣 要尿裤子了 |
[10:36] | That reminds me of my childhood. | 让我想起了小时候 |
[10:40] | That was a true story, a true story… | 那是真事 千真万确 |
[10:54] | Fuck me… | 操 |
[10:56] | – What was that? – Shit… | -怎么回事 -妈的 |
[11:03] | Hey guys, do yourself a favor. | 兄弟们 保护好自己吧 |
[11:05] | Don’t do that head between your knees crash position shit, | 假如要是坠机 可别听安全指南说的 |
[11:08] | – if this fuck goes down. – Shut the fuck up! | -把脑袋塞在两腿间 -闭上你那臭嘴 |
[11:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:11] | – Shut the fuck up! – Suck my dick! | -你他妈闭嘴 -去你大爷 |
[11:13] | Why would you even say that? | 你胡喷什么 |
[11:15] | I’m just saying, I’ve seen on Discovery channel, | 随便说说 在《探索》频道 |
[11:17] | this plane crashed, these people’s | 我看过坠机的节目 |
[11:18] | spines went through the top of their skulls… | 那帮人脊梁骨都戳穿了头顶 |
[11:20] | cause they were all bent over like fucking retards. | 就因为都他妈的傻趴在自己腿上 |
[11:22] | Flannery, I’m gonna knock you the fuck out. | 弗兰纳里 我他妈给你扔出去 |
[11:25] | – Shut up! – Who’s friends with this guy? | -别他妈说了 -这孙子跟谁混的 |
[11:26] | – I was just saying. – Shut the fuck up! | -我只说说 -你丫闭嘴 |
[11:28] | Whoever’s closest should just fucking hit him. | 邻座的赶紧抽这孙子一顿 |
[11:32] | Fucking guy, man! Is he planning | 你大爷的 |
[11:33] | on flying out of this shit anytime, or what? | 这孙子是不是现在就想出舱了 |
[11:38] | Whooa you boys are sensitive. | 哥几个小题大做了吧 |
[12:58] | Hey. There’s ice on the inside of the window. | 窗户都结冰了 |
[13:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么搞的 |
[13:11] | – What happened? – Remain calm. | -什么情况啊 -大家镇静 |
[13:28] | Tell the pilot to get on | 让机长查查清楚 |
[13:30] | and tell us what’s going on here. | 告诉我们这里怎么回事 |
[13:36] | Sir, you have to sit back down to the seat. | 先生 请您回到座位上去 |
[13:59] | Help! Help me out! | 救救我吧 |
[14:11] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[16:08] | Somebody help me! | 救我啊 |
[16:11] | Help me! | 救命 |
[16:15] | Help me, somebody! | 救人啊 |
[16:17] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[16:20] | I got you! | 我来了 |
[16:22] | I got you! | 救你来了 |
[16:24] | – I got you! – Oh, we fucking went down! | -没事了 -操 真坠机了 |
[16:27] | Oh my God! Oh my God! That guy’s cut in half! | 天哪 我的天哪 那家伙撕成两半了 |
[16:31] | Don’t look! Don’t look at it! Don’t look! | 别看 不要看了 |
[16:33] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看我 看着我 |
[16:35] | My hand’s fucked, my legs fucked. Aahh! Fuck! | 我手动不了 脚动不了 操 |
[16:39] | It’s good, it’s good that it hurts. | 没事 知道疼就好 |
[16:41] | – Is it good? – Yeah. | -真没事吗 -没事 |
[16:42] | Oh, then I’m fucking fabulous. | 那我是走狗屎运了 |
[16:44] | Are you bleeding anywhere else? | 你别的地方有流血吗 |
[16:45] | I don’t know, man, I can’t tell. | 不知道啊 老兄 我不清楚 |
[16:47] | – Listen, I’ll be right back. – Don’t go, don’t leave me! | -听着 我马上回来 -别抛下我 |
[16:48] | – Where are you going? Fuck – Stay calm. It’s okay. | -你干嘛去 操 -镇静点 没事 |
[16:52] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[17:14] | It’s got to be okay. There’s some Vicodin in my bag. | 没事的 我包里还有维柯丁[镇痛剂] |
[17:18] | – Hernandez, are you okay? – I just gotta make a call to Vanessa. | -埃尔南德斯 你没事吧 -我得给瓦内萨打个电话 |
[17:21] | I gotta make a quick call to Vanessa. Just one call. | 简单和她说一下 就打个电话 |
[17:25] | You’re in shock, Hernandez. But I need you to start over. | 你受惊过度 埃尔南德斯 快缓缓神 |
[17:28] | – What happened? – The plane went down, man. We crashed. | -怎么了 -坠机 我们都被甩出来 |
[17:32] | Oh, no! No! No! That’s bullshit! | 不 怎么会这样 你胡说 |
[17:34] | – That’s fucking bullshit! I’m just asleep! – We crashed. | -胡说八道 我是在做梦 -是坠机 |
[17:36] | I’m just sleeping! There’s no way that could’ve happened! | 我就是在做梦 怎么可能发生这事 |
[17:39] | – What about the pilots? – Pilots? What’re you talking about? | -机组人员呢 -机组人员 说鬼话 |
[17:42] | The plane’s gone, man! It’s in pieces. Look. | 飞机毁了 兄弟 摔成碎片了 看 |
[17:47] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[17:54] | This is so fucked up! I can’t fucking believe it. | 怎么会这样 我他妈才不信呢 |
[17:59] | – Are there lots of people dead? – Yes. | -死了很多人吗 -对 |
[18:01] | But I need you to help me find the one’s that aren’t. | 你要帮我寻找生还者 |
[18:05] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. | -能走吗 -能 |
[18:20] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[18:27] | I got you, allright, I got you. | 我来了 好了 救你来了 |
[18:46] | – Too much blood! – Fuck! | -血流太多了 -操 |
[18:48] | Fucking phone doesn’t work! | 妈的电话打不通 |
[18:53] | I got this. I’m help. | 没事 我来救你 |
[18:55] | You’ve losing too much blood. | 你失血过多 |
[18:58] | Fucking lose all this blood. | 非他妈得流干不可 |
[19:00] | – Help him! – Ottway, help him. | -救救他 -奥特维 救救他 |
[19:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:06] | It can’t be all coming outside. | 不要让我的血流光 |
[19:08] | Too much blood. This is way too much blood. Oh! Fuck! | 都是血 流太多血了 操 |
[19:14] | Help me. Help me, okay? Something’s wrong. | 救救我 救救我好吗 我受伤了 |
[19:18] | Something’s really, really wrong here. Okay? | 真的受重伤了 救我好吗 |
[19:20] | I don’t feel right. I just… I just don’t feel… | 不对劲 我…我感觉不到 |
[19:23] | Help me. Okay? This doesn’t feel… | 救救我好吗 感觉就要… |
[19:26] | – Look. – Something’s wrong with me, I know. Okay? | -听着 -我不行了 自己知道 |
[19:29] | Aahh! I don’t feel right. Something feels wrong. | 觉得不对劲 不好的感觉 |
[19:33] | Listen. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna die, that’s what’s happening. | 你要死了 就是这样 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:51] | No. No. No. No. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 不 不要 等等 等一等 |
[19:54] | – Hold on. – It’s okay. | -等一下 -没事的 |
[19:55] | – Hold on, hold on, wait, wait, wait… – Look at me. Sshh! | -等等 等等 -看着我 别说话 |
[19:58] | Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! No! | 等等 等一下 不 |
[20:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事 没事了 |
[20:02] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看我 看着我 |
[20:05] | Keep looking at me. | 这么看着我 |
[20:08] | It’s all right. It’s alright. | 没事的 没事了 |
[20:09] | Look. Look at me. Keep looking at me. | 看着我 就这么看着我 |
[20:11] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[20:14] | It’ll slide over you. | 死亡会慢慢降临 |
[20:17] | It’ll start to feel warm. Nice and warm. | 然后觉得温暖 温暖且安详 |
[20:20] | It’ll move over you. It’s all right. | 然后就过去了 就没事了 |
[20:28] | Let your thoughts go. | 随便想点什么 |
[20:30] | Hold the good things. | 想想那些美好的事 |
[20:33] | Hold the good things, yeah? | 想想美好的事 好吗 |
[20:37] | Who do you love? | 你最爱的人是谁 |
[20:40] | Who do you love, Lew? | 你最爱的人是谁 卢 |
[20:48] | My girl, Rosie. | 我的宝贝 罗西 |
[20:51] | Is she your daughter? | 是你女儿吧 |
[20:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:01] | Let her take you then. | 那就让她送你一程 |
[21:05] | Let her take you. | 让她送你一程 |
[21:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[21:54] | Did he just fucking die? | 就他妈这么死了吗 |
[21:58] | He’s just fucking died, didn’t he? | 好端端就他妈的死了? |
[22:02] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[22:03] | – Did you…? – Yeah. | -你看到…-是的 |
[22:06] | – Did you feel him? – Yeah. | -你看到他死了吗 -是的 |
[22:09] | I felt him go. | 我知道他走了 |
[22:27] | Is this everyone? | 就这几个人了吗 |
[22:30] | Is this everyone who is still alive? | 就你们几个还活着吗 |
[22:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -是的 |
[22:34] | – Yeah, I’m going cold. – One… two… three. | -感觉越来越冷 -1 2 3 |
[22:39] | Seven, seven of us. That we know of. Yeah. | 七个 就我们七个 目前是这样对吧 |
[22:42] | Okay. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[22:46] | We fuck it. | 去你妈的 |
[22:48] | You had to open your fat fucking mouth. | 当哑巴你他妈能死吗 |
[22:49] | You had to keep talking. You had to put on us? | 没完没了的乌鸦嘴 非要害死我们吗 |
[22:51] | I didn’t do shit. Did I fucking crash us? | 又不赖我 坠机是我的错吗 |
[22:55] | We need a fire. | 先得取火 |
[22:57] | Did I… I…? I didn’t do shit. | 我又怎么了 又不能赖我 |
[22:59] | We should gather up anything that’ll burn. | 我们得把一切能烧的东西集中起来 |
[23:01] | Seats, luggage, any wood we can find. | 座椅 行李 所有能找到的木头 |
[23:04] | – What are you doing? – I said we need a fire. | -你干嘛 -我说了 生火 |
[23:08] | It’s about ten below and dropping. | 现在是零下10度左右 气温还在下降 |
[23:17] | So we don’t die, | 要是不想死 |
[23:18] | we build up a fire, then we find food, | 就得生堆火 然后寻找食物 |
[23:21] | and at daybreak we figure | 等天亮时候 |
[23:22] | out what way is south and we start walking. | 探出向南的路 然后出发 |
[23:25] | – Nobody is going to find us, not here. – Somebody will find us. | -这里 没人救我们 -总有人来吧 |
[23:29] | I mean, somebody will be fucking searching. | 我是说他妈的总得有人来找我们吧 |
[23:31] | They gotta know that plane went off the radar. | 飞机从雷达上消失他们应该知道 |
[23:32] | – Right! – If they send fifty planes, | -对啊 -除非派出50架飞机 |
[23:34] | maybe they’ll find us. But they won’t send fifty planes, | 也许能找到我们 可他们不会派50架 |
[23:36] | because it won’t matter, because… | 因为没这个必要 因为… |
[23:39] | we won’t have time to wait for | 我们连头两架飞机过来 |
[23:39] | the one or two that they will send. | 都撑不到 |
[23:41] | Wilburt doesn’t give a fuck. | 威尔伯才不管我们 |
[23:42] | Wilburt doesn’t give a fuck. Nobody gives a shit about us. | 根本不会管我们 谁他妈在乎我们死活 |
[23:45] | You know how much payroll they just pocketed in this crash? | 知道这次坠机能帮他们少发多少工资? |
[23:52] | If we don’t move and work now, we’re all fucked. | 再不起来干活我们就真完蛋了 |
[23:55] | Unless you wanna freeze to death, | 除非你想被冻死 |
[23:57] | ’cause that’s the one thing that will come for you. | 也就只有冻死这一条路了 |
[24:09] | Hey asshole! I suggest you get away from here! | 你个傻瓜 离这儿远点行吗 |
[24:17] | A lot of wood… It’s something to wear. | 木头不少 够烧的了 |
[24:22] | Don’t. | 那不行 |
[24:23] | Hey, careful with that, she would kill us. | 小心那玩意 会熏死我们的 |
[24:29] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[24:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:33] | – We gotta do something with the bodies. – Fuck the bodies! | -我们得处理下这些尸体 -管他娘呢 |
[24:36] | Fuck the bodies! Grab what burns, or you’re gonna be a body! | 甭管了 快找烧火的 不然你也是尸体了 |
[24:41] | – Relax, Rambo. Relax. – You fucking relax. | -冷静 兰博 -你他妈才能冷静 |
[24:43] | Telling me to relax. | 少跟我来这套 |
[24:46] | – They’re everywhere. – I got a book! | -到处都是尸体 -我找到本书 |
[24:49] | It’s called we’re all fucked! It’s a best seller. | 书名是《全世界都完蛋》 还是畅销书 |
[24:59] | Here. Oh, fuck! | 给 操 |
[25:04] | – Hey man take it easy with that. – Why? | -你当心点好不好 -干嘛 |
[25:06] | Because I don’t want to fucking catch fire. | 我可不想着火 |
[25:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:27] | I see you! I’m coming! | 看到你了 我来了 |
[25:35] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 |
[25:40] | Get out you motherfucker! | 滚开 操你妈 |
[26:08] | Who are they? | 什么东西啊 |
[26:10] | – You okay? – You see him? | -你没事吧 -你看清了吗 |
[26:15] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:20] | Come on, man, we gotta get the fuck outta here. | 快走老兄 赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[26:22] | Don’t stand, don’t stand around. | 别待着 别这么站着 |
[26:29] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼东西啊 |
[26:31] | – What’s that? – What the hell was that? | -什么啊 -那是什么鬼东西 |
[26:33] | – I didn’t fucking see that. – Coyotes? Huh? | -我他妈也没看清 -土狼吗 |
[26:35] | – What’s these shit? – Fucking big. | -什么畜生啊 -真他妈的大 |
[26:38] | They are big. | 块头很大 |
[27:26] | Maybe I’ll turn into a wolfman now, huh? | 没准我要变异成狼人了 |
[27:30] | Wait… | 等等 |
[27:31] | that shit’s not real… right? You mean you can’t. | 这不是真的吧 你不会变身的吧 |
[27:34] | Ass-wipe, what do you think? Really? | 你个笨蛋还当真了啊 |
[27:36] | I don’t know, man. I mean like Rabies, or whatever. | 我不知道 没准会得狂犬病什么的 |
[27:38] | I didn’t think the motherfucker | 不过那倒霉蛋总不能 |
[27:39] | was gonna grow paws and teeth and shit. | 长出爪子和獠牙的吧 |
[27:42] | Asshole. | 白痴 |
[27:44] | You think there’s more of them? | 你看会不会有更多? |
[27:45] | – Wolves? – Maybe. | -狼吗 -没准 |
[27:48] | Yeah, most likely. | 很有可能 |
[27:50] | But we shouldn’t be worried about them right now, | 不过先不用操这个心 |
[27:53] | we should be worrying about finding food. | 寻找食物是当务之急 |
[27:56] | – They’re probably only passing through. – Wait a minute. | -也许狼群只是路过的 -等一下 |
[27:59] | Passing through as opposed to what? | 要不是路过会怎样 |
[28:02] | Living here, hunting here. | 在这繁衍 在这捕食 |
[28:05] | Wolves have a territorial range of over three hundred miles | 狼群的领土范围有500公里 |
[28:09] | and a killer range of thirty. | 捕食范围有50公里 |
[28:14] | If we’re close to their den, | 要是靠近了狼穴 |
[28:16] | and if we’re within that radius, | 在其范围之内 |
[28:19] | then they’ll come after us. | 群狼就会捕杀我们 |
[28:24] | Well, how can we tell if we’re close? | 那怎么知道我们是不是在它们地盘里了 |
[28:28] | We can’t. | 没法知道 |
[28:30] | They might have just been feeding, | 也许它们只是在捕食 |
[28:32] | here’s bodies everywhere. I threatened them, they attacked. | 到处尸体 我威胁到它们 它们反击 |
[28:35] | What about the radius? | 那领土范围呢 |
[28:37] | I mean, if we’re in that, what, they’re gonna fight us? | 假如我们身在其中会怎样 攻击我们? |
[28:40] | I thought wolves were scared of people. | 我还以为狼是怕人的 |
[28:42] | Not if we’re near their den. | 在狼穴周围就不一样了 |
[28:44] | They’re not scared of anything then. | 它们会无所畏惧 |
[28:47] | What kind of wolves are they? | 这些是哪种狼 |
[28:48] | I mean, what do they call the ones that just eat plants and shit? | 我是问 那种只吃植物什么的呢 |
[28:52] | Huh! They don’t call them wolves. | 那算不得狼 |
[28:53] | Herbivores, that’s what you mean. | 你说的那是食草动物 |
[28:54] | That’s wishful thinking. | 别痴心妄想了 |
[28:57] | When did you come king | 你他妈什么时候 |
[28:58] | shit fucking animal expert all of a sudden? | 又变成动物学家了 |
[29:01] | They paid me to kill those things, | 我受雇猎杀那帮畜生 |
[29:03] | to keep them from killing you. | 免得你们被咬死 |
[29:06] | So it makes sense for me to know they’re man eaters… | 据我所知它们是吃人的 |
[29:08] | and they don’t give a shit about berries and shrubs. | 对浆果和灌木毫无兴趣 |
[29:11] | There’s blood in the air, | 空气中有血腥气 |
[29:13] | and there’s death. | 还有尸臭味 |
[29:18] | They know we’re wounded, | 它们知道我们有伤 |
[29:20] | they can smell it. | 它们嗅得出来 |
[29:24] | Hopefully they won’t fuck with us. | 但愿它们别跟我们纠缠 |
[29:30] | We need to move these bodies out of here. | 得把这些尸体搬远点 |
[29:32] | And then we’ve gotta find food. | 然后找找食物 |
[29:45] | Ah, check this fucking thing out. | 这他妈可是个好东西 |
[29:49] | Jesus, Diaz. Don’t do that. | 靠 迪亚斯 不要这样 |
[29:51] | No, man. I saw one of these once. | 没事老兄 我见过这东西 |
[29:54] | It’s got a beacon, you know? GPS. | 里面有个信标 能全球定位 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:02] | Holy shit! | 真他妈牛 |
[30:06] | Holy shit, man! It works. It’s beeping! | 天哪老兄 这玩意能用 有信号声 |
[30:10] | This things can reach out like forty thousand feet. | 这东西信号能传12公里 |
[30:12] | Yes, I think that’s great if that gives you hope. | 要是能带给你希望就好 |
[30:14] | – It’s fucking heart warming. – Very funny, bro. | -真他妈贴心啊 -老兄 去你的吧 |
[30:19] | Wow. That nice, my friend. | 不错啊 朋友 |
[30:20] | It’s calfskin. It’s very nice, not cheap. | 还是小牛皮的 有档次 不便宜 |
[30:26] | And since you cocksuckers didn’t give us a holiday bonus, | 既然你这王八蛋过节都不给发红包 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna accept this… | 那这个我就 |
[30:30] | – on behalf of my homies. – Put that back. | -替工友们拿走了 -放回去 |
[30:34] | Put it back! | 把它放回去 |
[30:35] | We’re not looting dead bodies for swag. | 我们不能拿死人的东西 |
[30:38] | You got lucky today, Ottway. | 今天算你走运 奥特维 |
[30:39] | You should be lying there with them. Don’t push it! | 你本该跟这帮死人躺在一起 别逼我 |
[30:41] | I’m not gonna say it again! | 我不想说第二遍 |
[30:42] | I’m not fucking take a big step back! | 我他妈可不吃你这套 |
[30:44] | I’m gonna start beating | 五秒钟之内 |
[30:45] | the shit out of you in the next five seconds, | 我就把你打得满地找牙 |
[30:47] | and you’re gonna swallow a lot of blood for a fucking billfold! | 为个破钱包让你吃不了兜着走 |
[31:04] | I can’t fucking stand guys like that. | 妈的 受不了这帮人了 |
[31:06] | These turn that into charcoal. | 都烧成灰了 |
[31:09] | I’d say that we have about enough | 咱们的酒不少 |
[31:11] | booze for you guys to get drunk two more times. | 还够好好再喝两次 |
[31:13] | – Fucking weird. – After that then we’ll all be sober. | -真他妈邪了 -越喝越他妈清醒 |
[31:15] | Jack makes me fight. | 杰克[威士忌的牌子]让我斗志无穷 |
[31:17] | – Ladies, ladies… – You like the white or brown? | -弟兄们 -白的还是棕的[威士忌棕色 龙舌兰一般无色] |
[31:20] | – How about some brown stuff? – No Tequila, sorry about that. | -棕色的吧 -不好意思也没龙舌兰了 |
[31:23] | – It’s all good. Thanks, papa. – Where the fuck did you get that? | -都行 谢了 -从哪儿搞到的 |
[31:26] | From that thing… that server thing with wheels on it. | 从那里 空姐的服务车上 |
[31:29] | There’s bunch of dead bodies all over, man. | 周围都是尸体 老兄 |
[31:31] | You wanna make sure you know where that meat came from. | 你得保证我们吃的不是人肉啊 |
[31:34] | You know, it’s like that movie | 有点像那个电影 |
[31:35] | where they start taking chunks of frozen ass outta that guy. | 他们开始啃那个冻僵的家伙的屁股 |
[31:38] | The plane crash, | 那片子也有坠机的场面 |
[31:39] | – with that dude from Training Day? – Right. | -是《训练日》里的那个人演的 -对 |
[31:41] | It might be fucking funny as fuck. | 这真太他妈的好玩了 |
[31:43] | How would you like a dead ass on a stick? | 来串屁股肉串烧怎么样 |
[31:45] | And you thought like a severed dick was hot dog, right? | 你可以把断掉的老二当成是热狗 |
[31:47] | That’s too fucking funny. | 真他妈太有趣了 |
[31:50] | I wish some of the other dudes would have lived. | 真希望那些人也能活下来 |
[31:59] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见没 |
[32:01] | Get up, get up! | 站起来 站起来 |
[32:04] | Let’s move. Go, go! | 我们走 快点 |
[32:06] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西啊 |
[32:08] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[32:18] | Everybody be cool. Don’t move. | 大家镇静 谁也别动 |
[32:27] | – Jesus Christ! – Stare right back them. | -老天啊 -我们也瞪它们 |
[32:36] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Why are they coming closer? | 等等 为什么他们还在前进 |
[32:39] | Ah, fuck this shit! I’m getting back in the plane. | 这太扯了 我要回飞机那边 |
[32:41] | Hendrick, God damn it! Don’t move. | 亨德里克 你他妈的站着别动 |
[32:43] | Look at the size of that fucking thing. | 瞧瞧他们的块头啊 |
[33:04] | We’ll take two hour shifts. | 我们两小时换一次班 |
[33:06] | I’ll start. You guys get some sleep. | 第一班我来 你们去睡会儿吧 |
[33:09] | Yeah. Like that shit’s gonna happen. | 好吧 这群畜生肯定还会来的 |
[34:01] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[34:19] | Don’t drift out from us, Burke. | 你可别睡着啊 波尔克 |
[34:22] | I’ll be all right. | 我没问题 |
[34:26] | I’m not gonna sleep. | 不会睡着的 |
[34:35] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈 |
[34:42] | Where is my goddamn kid when I need him? | 需要你时连个鬼影都不见 |
[36:41] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[36:50] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[36:55] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[36:57] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[36:58] | Man it’s… fuck! | 这太… |
[37:00] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[37:08] | They ate him. | 他被狼吃了 |
[37:12] | Jesus Christ! They ate him. | 天啊 他被狼吃了 |
[37:14] | Fuck, fuck! | 我操 我操 |
[37:19] | They weren’t eating him. | 狼不是要吃他 |
[37:22] | They were killing him. | 只是要杀死他 |
[37:26] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[37:28] | How did we not hear them? | 我们怎么会没听见 |
[37:30] | How many did it take to do that? | 有多少只狼攻击他 |
[37:33] | We could dig in, make some… | 我们可以挖些掩体 |
[37:36] | kind of a stand, not much cover though. | 建个基地什么的 虽然得不到多大掩护 |
[37:39] | Woh! Woh! What do you mean, a stand? | 什么叫建个基地 |
[37:41] | Like fight those motherfucking giant things? | 你还想和那些庞然大物对抗吗 |
[37:43] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[37:44] | They’ll get bold, start to come in for us. | 它们胆子会越来越大 会主动袭击我们 |
[37:47] | Why would they? I mean, | 为什么 |
[37:48] | we’re not harming them. | 我们又没犯着它们 |
[37:49] | – It’s not for food! – We’re a threat. | -没有猎食它们 -我们构成了威胁 |
[37:51] | We don’t belong here, that’s it. | 我们不属于这儿 就这么简单 |
[37:57] | There’s trees out there, | 那边有片树林 |
[38:00] | if we can get to that tree line, | 如果我们能走到树林里 |
[38:01] | they might back off. | 它们可能就不会追了 |
[38:02] | If they see that we’re leaving, they might. | 看到我们离开了 它们很可能就不追了 |
[38:05] | Fuck that! What they might do? Bullshit! | 放屁 它们会干出什么事 |
[38:08] | What they might do?! Are you fucking kidding me? | 看看它们能干出什么 你开什么玩笑啊 |
[38:11] | Hey, they pissed all over this place. They mean to tag it. | 它们在四周都撒了尿 这是它们的领地 |
[38:14] | We can’t wait them out, we’ll starve. | 我们可等不起 会饿死的 |
[38:17] | There’s a lotta bad space between us and that forest, | 从这里到树林 路可不好走啊 |
[38:19] | but if we get there, then… | 但是到了那里 |
[38:22] | we could better defend ourselves. | 我们能更好地防御 |
[38:23] | Less exposed, I don’t know. | 更隐蔽些吧 我也说不清 |
[38:26] | Yeah. You don’t know. | 对 你也说不清 |
[38:29] | And nobody nominated you shit, by the way. | 搞搞清楚 没人选你当头儿 |
[38:33] | It’s getting to that point in the evening, girls. | 到那儿都天黑了 |
[38:35] | – Fucking heach is on. – What the fuck you talking about? | -现在这大风大雪的 -你他妈的放屁 |
[38:37] | Diaz, come on, man. | 得了吧 迪亚斯 |
[38:38] | You wouldn’t last five fucking minutes out here. | 你在荒野里五分钟都坚持不了 |
[38:40] | I survived that. This ain’t shit. | 坠机我都能幸存 这个算啥 |
[38:43] | – I find a way through, with or without. – Fuck it. | -没路老子就开一条路 -放屁 |
[38:46] | I’m gonna take whatever I can carry and head into those trees. | 我准备带上能带的 往树林出发了 |
[38:50] | You guys wanna join me, then strip everything. | 想要和我一起走的 开始打包吧 |
[39:00] | Fucking losers. | 一帮子蠢货 |
[40:19] | We should collect all the wallets | 我们应该把钱包收集起来 |
[40:22] | for the families. | 归还给他们的家人 |
[40:27] | Wallets? Did I hear wallets? Cause I carried a wallet. | 钱包 是在说钱包吗 我拿了 |
[40:35] | Hendrick, do you mind carrying them? | 亨德里克 不介意你来拿吧 |
[40:38] | Yeah, let’s waste a little more time. | 再浪费点时间吧 |
[40:41] | Even though the weather’s about to kick our ass. | 虽然光这天气就有我们受的了 |
[40:44] | You grab them wallets. | 你们还捡钱包 |
[40:47] | Fucking idiots! | 一帮子蠢货 |
[40:51] | To Hernandez. | 为了埃尔南德斯 |
[40:56] | Grab as many as you can. | 尽量多捡些 |
[40:59] | Grab, as many as you can. | 能捡多少捡多少 |
[41:01] | Waste as much fuckin’ time as you can. | 能浪费多少时间浪费多少时间 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna stay here with my friend, Jack Daniels, | 我就在这儿和杰克·丹尼[威士忌]为伴 |
[41:06] | and waste some time of my own. | 也来打发打发时间 |
[41:11] | Why don’t you just fucking help us, man? Huh? | 你就不能来帮帮我们吗 |
[41:14] | Oh, I’m helping you. I’m helping you. I’m warming up, man! | 我会帮 我会帮 我在热身呢 |
[41:16] | You guys find any rubbish, save ’em. | 你们捡到破烂就自己留着吧 |
[41:19] | I don’t know how long I’m gonna be out here with you fairies. | 也不知道你们还要在这儿待多久 |
[41:20] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up?! | 你他妈的就不能闭嘴吗 |
[41:27] | The key to survival, fellas. | 兄弟们 这是存活的关键啊 |
[41:30] | Grab their wallets… grab their wallets. | 捡钱包吧 捡钱包 |
[42:12] | Hendrick. | 亨德里克 |
[42:34] | Wait! | 等下 |
[42:41] | I feel like we should say something. | 我觉得我们应该说几句 |
[42:43] | I mean, all these bodies, all these… | 那么多的遗体 那么多… |
[42:46] | all these people that died, | 那么多死去的人们 |
[42:47] | it doesn’t seem right to just walk away. | 就这么离开不太好吧 |
[43:00] | I don’t know any official prayers, so uh… I guess, uh… | 正规的悼词我不懂 所以… |
[43:07] | God bless these men. | 愿上帝保佑他们 |
[43:10] | They were… | 他们… |
[43:13] | some of them, our friends. | 他们中的某些人是我们的朋友 |
[43:17] | and uh… we could be lying here with them. | 我们原本也可能和他们一样躺在这里 |
[43:24] | So, thank you for sparing us and helping us. | 感谢上帝怜悯我们 帮助我们 |
[43:32] | Oh, and… keep that up, if you can. | 如果可以 继续帮助我们吧 |
[45:03] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:13] | Don’t worry about me, motherfuckers! | 别管我 操他妈 |
[45:15] | If any of you wanna run off into the trees, that’s cool too. | 要是有人想去树林 尽管去吧 |
[45:21] | No! No! No! Ottway! | 不 不 不 奥特维 |
[45:25] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[45:26] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[45:28] | Help… | 救命啊… |
[45:29] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[45:31] | Flannery! | 弗兰纳里 |
[45:33] | Get off him! | 离他远点 |
[45:35] | Flannery! | 弗兰纳里 |
[45:39] | Flannery! | 弗兰纳里 |
[45:44] | Jesus! Flannery! | 天啊 弗兰纳里 |
[45:46] | Flannery! | 弗兰纳里 |
[46:25] | No. | 不 |
[47:05] | Do you wanna say anything? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[47:14] | Come on. Let’s keep moving. | 好了 我们继续前进 |
[47:15] | There’s nothing else we can do for him. | 我们帮不了他 |
[47:32] | Those trees aren’t getting any fucking closer. | 那树林他妈的就不能近一点 |
[47:34] | We’re gonna be out here in the dark with those things. | 晚上我们要和那些狼一起困在这里了 |
[47:37] | We have no idea if we’re | 我们压根儿就不知道这么走 |
[47:38] | going towards them or away from it, do we? | 是离它们更近 还是更远 是不是 |
[47:40] | – Why didn’t we just stay with the plane? – Oh, come on. | -为什么不索性待在飞机那 -得了吧 |
[47:43] | They would’ve surrounded us. | 那样我们会被狼群包围的 |
[47:45] | How the fuck do we know if they’re not doing that right now?! | 我们怎么知道现在有没有被包围呢 |
[47:48] | Fucking genius. | 真他妈的天才 |
[47:51] | We’re still better off in the trees. | 到树林那边会好些 |
[47:52] | Yeah, we’re better off. | 是的 就是这么个好法 |
[47:54] | – You tell that kid. – Fuck. | -你对那死掉的家伙说啊 -操 |
[48:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[48:23] | – Run! – Go, go into the trees! | -快跑 -跑到树林里 |
[48:25] | All this way! | 往这边 |
[48:30] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[48:32] | They are right on us. | 它们就是冲着我们来的 |
[48:33] | Don’t stop running! | 别停下 继续跑 |
[48:36] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[48:42] | Don’t look back! | 别回头 |
[48:44] | Run! | 快跑 |
[48:45] | They’re flanking us! | 它们在包抄我们 |
[48:48] | Don’t stop! | 别停下 |
[48:58] | – Sam? Sam? – They’re all around us! | -山姆 山姆 -它们把我们包围了 |
[49:03] | Need a fire to keep them off us. Hurry! | 生个火来驱赶它们 快点 |
[49:08] | Wood is wet. | 木材是湿的 |
[49:10] | Let’s burn it, hurry! | 快烧吧 快点 |
[49:15] | Get that fucking thing lit. | 快生火啊 |
[49:21] | – Come on! – Come on, baby, come on! | -快点 -快点啊 加油 |
[49:22] | Tell me that thing’s unbroke. | 别告诉我打火机坏了 |
[49:25] | Just can’t get it going that way. | 点不着啊 |
[49:28] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[49:31] | OK, that’s it. That’s it. | 好的 着了 着了 |
[49:35] | It’s going out… Fuck! | 要灭了 我操 |
[49:44] | – That’s it. Come on. – That’s fine. | -着了 加油 -太好了 |
[50:06] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[50:09] | We start perimeter fires. | 我们在四周生火吧 |
[50:11] | Let’s see these bastards before they come? | 好让我们早点发现敌情 |
[50:38] | What the fuck was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[50:40] | The alpha. | 是头狼 |
[50:41] | They went at him, | 其他狼扑向了它 |
[50:45] | he put it down. | 给它镇压了 |
[50:47] | Whatever… whatever that challenge was, | 不知道为什么争执 |
[50:50] | the alpha put it down. | 反正头狼镇压住了 |
[50:54] | How are we gonna deal with this? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[50:56] | We kill them. | 杀了它们 |
[50:59] | One at a time. | 逐个击破 |
[51:01] | Tip the numbers. | 挑单独行动的 |
[51:03] | That’s what they’re doing to us. | 它们就是这样对付我们的 |
[51:22] | – What the hell are these for? – I’ll explain. | -这些杆子是干嘛用的 -我来解释 |
[51:25] | Fix them with electrical tape. | 用绝缘胶布固定住 |
[51:26] | Talget, you got some, yeah? | 塔格特 绝缘胶布你有吗 |
[51:28] | In here somewhere. | 我找找 |
[51:30] | Shot gun shell… | 把猎枪子弹… |
[51:33] | spear tip. | 放置在杆顶 |
[51:36] | The tip has to drive into the primer and set off the shell. | 尖头必须要触碰到雷管 从而引爆子弹 |
[51:39] | Secure them with these sticks | 用这些树枝 |
[51:41] | with the tape, simple. | 和胶布固定住 很简单 |
[51:45] | Jab with them when the wolf gets close. | 当狼靠近时 用杆子刺它 |
[51:47] | Hit them hard, | 用力刺 |
[51:49] | gotta get real close. | 要等到距离非常近 |
[51:53] | It’ll work, | 会奏效的 |
[51:55] | it’s like a bang stick. | 这原理好似炸药杆 |
[51:57] | A round discharges, you pull it loose, | 一发爆炸后 拿下来 |
[52:01] | you still got something sharp to create distance. | 还是能用锋利的杆子拉开和狼的距离 |
[52:05] | Unless you want to fist fight them. There you go. | 你不想和狼肉搏吧 拿去吧 |
[52:10] | One shot a piece, guys. Make ’em count. Burke. | 一根杆子一发子弹 争取每发必中 |
[52:17] | Blacken the tips with in the fire guys. | 把杆头放在火里烤黑 |
[52:18] | Makes them harder, stronger. | 这样能更硬更牢固 |
[52:23] | Really, boys? This is what’s come down too, huh? | 没搞错吧 我们沦落到这种地步了啊 |
[52:27] | This MacGyver bullshit? | 学马盖先那套吗 |
[52:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:38] | I appreciate a good laugh as much as the next guy. | 我的笑话和打狗棒一样好笑 |
[52:54] | These things, they see well at night? | 这些狼在黑夜里视力好吗 |
[52:56] | Jesus, can we talk about something else, please? | 老天 我们能谈些别的吗 |
[52:59] | Talget, you’re carrying all that booze. Let’s break it out. | 塔格特 酒都在你那儿 拿来喝了吧 |
[53:03] | I recommend rationing what we have. | 我提议定量供应 |
[53:05] | I recommend you kissin’ my ass. | 我提议你死开 |
[53:07] | What, are you the booze police now? | 你是管酗酒的警察吗 |
[53:09] | You fucking guys, with your rules and orders and bullshit. | 你们这群人 满口的规矩秩序什么的 |
[53:14] | Where are we? | 看看这是什么地方啊 |
[53:16] | Look around. | 你们看看四周 |
[53:18] | This is Fuck City, | 这该死的地方 |
[53:20] | population five and dwindling. | 人口五人 而且还会减少 |
[53:27] | Two days, three maybe, if we really pull our shit together. | 如果我们够团结的话 能撑个两三天 |
[53:32] | Who’s in charge of that right now? This fucking guy? | 现在谁算是管事的呢 这个人吗 |
[53:37] | The great white hunter, | 了不起的白人猎手 |
[53:41] | with his jerry rigged fucking wolf sticks. | 手持粗制滥造的打狗棒 |
[53:47] | Why are you constantly | 你为什么 |
[53:47] | breaking balls and bitching about everything? | 对所有事都满腹牢骚啊 |
[53:49] | Cause I wanna live, motherfucker. | 因为我想要活下去 操他妈 |
[53:51] | Do you understand that? | 你们懂吗 |
[53:53] | I don’t want some Timberwolf shittin’ me out on this mountain. | 我可不想沦为森林狼的晚餐 |
[53:57] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[54:00] | – What? – You don’t need all that nonsense, | -说什么 -你大可不必说这些 |
[54:03] | all that chest puff bullshit. | 你说这些有屁用 虚张声势 |
[54:05] | What’s wrong with being scared? | 害怕有什么错 |
[54:08] | I’m not scared. | 我没有害怕 |
[54:10] | – You’re not? – No. | -你不怕 -不怕 |
[54:13] | – I’m terrified. – I can tell. | -我很害怕 -看得出 |
[54:16] | And not an ounce of shame in saying it. | 说出来没什么丢人的 |
[54:17] | I’m scared shitless. | 我怕得屁滚尿流 |
[54:20] | That’s because you’re a punk. | 因为你是个废物 |
[54:24] | I don’t walk through this world with fear in my heart. | 老子生来就不知怕为何物 |
[54:27] | You pick that up in the pen? | 这话是监狱里学来的吗 |
[54:29] | Somebody scribble that in the day room wall? | 是有人刻在牢房墙上的吧 |
[54:33] | You better take it easy, motherfucker. | 你说话小心点 混蛋 |
[54:36] | Talking tough means jackshit now. | 光会说大话可不行啊 |
[54:39] | You’re not scared? | 你不害怕? |
[54:41] | You’re a fool. Worse, you’re a fucking liar. | 你个白痴 不对 你是个他妈的骗子 |
[54:44] | I should have checked your chin in the fuckin’ plane. | 我在飞机上就该好好收拾你 |
[54:47] | Get up! Come on! Get up, you big Irish fuck. | 站起来 快点 你个爱尔兰混蛋 |
[54:49] | You wanna knuckle up? | 你找死啊 |
[54:50] | – Come on! Come on, we don’t have. – Put that fucking knife down. | -好了好了 别动真格 -把刀放下 |
[54:51] | – Get the fuck off me! – Put that knife away! | -别碰我 -把刀拿开 |
[54:52] | Shut up! Shut up. You chicken shits make me sick. | 闭嘴 你们这帮胆小鬼真让我恶心 |
[54:56] | Son of a bitch! | 你个婊子养的 |
[54:58] | You got that kid, Flannery killed | 你害死了弗兰纳里 |
[54:59] | and you’re not gonna get me killed. | 别想再弄死我 |
[55:01] | Put your fucking hands up. Let me show you how this is done. | 出招吧 老子教你几招 |
[55:03] | Put your fucking hands up! | 出招啊 |
[55:07] | – Ah! You motherfucker! – Cut this shit out! | -操你妈 -给老子闭嘴 |
[55:11] | Do you hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[55:40] | Get up, get up, get up. | 起来 起来 起来 |
[56:30] | What the fuck? | 怎么了 |
[56:32] | What did it want? | 它想要什么 |
[56:35] | You. | 你 |
[56:57] | Diaz, please don’t do that shit to me again. | 迪亚斯 别再对我动粗了 |
[57:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[57:14] | No mas! | 别捣乱 |
[57:29] | That was bullshit, | 我刚才是胡说八道 |
[57:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:02] | – Fuck you! Fuck! – Fuck! | -操 -操 |
[58:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[58:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[58:13] | Diaz, I think you got him. Yeah! | 迪亚斯 它已经死了 |
[58:21] | Oh! You Fuck! | 我操 |
[58:24] | I think I lost a nail. Ah! | 我好像掉了块指甲 |
[58:30] | Is that the big one? That big fucker? | 这就是那头大狼吗 |
[58:34] | It’s not the alpha, It’s an omega. | 不是头狼 是个下贱货 |
[58:37] | An outcast. They sent it in to test you, Diaz. | 它被驱逐出来 它们派它来试试你 |
[58:42] | That freak bitch! Die, fucking bitch! | 死贱货 死贱货 |
[58:47] | You fucking dog. | 死狗一条 |
[59:09] | Let’s get a large branch | 我们找根粗点的树枝 |
[59:11] | sharpen the end of it, shove it up in this thing’s ass. | 削尖了一头 把狼串在上面 |
[59:15] | We’re gonna cook that son of bitch. | 我们把这货给烤了 |
[59:20] | And then we’re gonna eat it. | 晚饭就吃它了 |
[59:29] | Hey, wolf? Not so tough now, huh wolf? | 小狼崽 现在怎么不凶了啊 |
[59:33] | You want? Come on! | 你要吗 来吧 |
[59:34] | – No! – I’ve got it. – I’ve got it. | -不用 -我有了 -我有了 |
[59:37] | Is this the white meat or dark meat? | 这算白肉还是黑肉 |
[59:38] | – Dark… – As black as bug. | -黑肉吧 -和臭虫一般黑 |
[59:42] | And I know it tastes like shit, | 味道像屎一样 |
[59:43] | but guys, it might be the last meat we’ll get for a while. | 但是吃了这顿 下顿还不知什么时候呢 |
[59:47] | It’s grisly too. | 味道太恶心了 |
[59:49] | It tastes like shit, I know, but eat it, guys. | 虽然像屎 还是吃了吧 |
[59:51] | It tastes like dog shit. | 吃上去像狗屎 |
[59:54] | Then I’m much more of a cat person really. | 我其实比较喜欢猫 |
[1:00:04] | – Burke? – Are you all right? | -波尔克 -你没事吧 |
[1:00:08] | My head’s a little off. I’m… | 我头有点晕 |
[1:00:10] | – Sit down, sit down. – I feel a little dizzy. | -坐下来 坐下来 -我感觉有点晕 |
[1:00:28] | – You think they’re watching us? – Oh, yeah. They’re watching us. | -它们在看我们吗 -是在看我们 |
[1:00:32] | You’ll fuck with us, we’ll fuck with you. | 人若犯我 我必犯人 |
[1:00:37] | You hear that? | 你们听到没 |
[1:00:41] | You’re not the animals! | 你们不算是禽兽 |
[1:00:43] | We’re the animals! | 我们才禽兽呢 |
[1:00:52] | Come here you fucker! Come here you puppy. | 来啊 狗狗 |
[1:01:00] | You’re a twisted fuck. | 你他妈太变态了 |
[1:01:04] | You wrong for that, that is wrong! | 这么做太过分了 |
[1:01:06] | I’m not crazy. I’m not fucking crazy. You fuck! | 我没有疯 我他妈才没有疯 |
[1:01:11] | That’s fucked up. | 太恶心了 |
[1:01:14] | I mean, that’s fucked up. | 太恶心了 |
[1:01:16] | You tried to steal my fucking life? | 你想要偷袭我吗 |
[1:01:21] | Come on, you fuck! | 有种来啊 |
[1:01:27] | You hear the bones cracking, Diaz. | 你听到骨头碎裂声吗 迪亚斯 |
[1:01:28] | Come on, that’s enough. | 好了 别太过分 |
[1:01:29] | Fucking mut! Come on. | 死杂种 快点啊 |
[1:01:31] | Let him have this. | 让他干吧 |
[1:01:32] | Little Fido here wants to go home. | 小狗狗想家了 |
[1:01:36] | He wants to see his brothers. | 它想见见兄弟们 |
[1:01:38] | Jesus, he’s crazy. | 天啊 他疯了 |
[1:01:40] | That’s what I’m gonna do… | 我准备… |
[1:01:42] | I’m gonna help him to get there. | 送它一程 |
[1:01:53] | Say goodbye boys. | 道个别吧 |
[1:02:11] | Take it back, motherfucker! | 接好 操你妈 |
[1:03:15] | We should keep moving. | 我们要继续前进 |
[1:03:29] | These goddamn things are calling us out. | 这些该死的家伙要和我们决斗 |
[1:03:32] | What the hell are you talking about, Talget? | 塔格特 你说什么鬼话 |
[1:03:34] | Wolves are the only animal that will seek revenge. | 狼是唯一会寻求报复的动物 |
[1:03:38] | Hey, I don’t wanna hear anymore about fucking wolves | 别再提狼了 |
[1:03:41] | or you’re gonna start seeing them everywhere. | 搞得它们的影子老在我眼前晃 |
[1:03:45] | Burke, how are you doin’? | 波尔克 你怎么样了 |
[1:03:47] | I can’t breath. I can’t keep going. | 我气接不上了 不能再走了 |
[1:03:51] | Ottway, we can’t keep going. | 奥特维 我们不能再前进了 |
[1:03:53] | We can’t stop. Those things will be all over us. | 不能停啊 狼群会追上来的 |
[1:03:56] | We gotta keep going. | 我们必须前进 |
[1:03:59] | Ottway, Burke is hurting here, man. | 奥特维 波尔克很难受的样子 |
[1:04:08] | This’ll work. | 就这儿吧 |
[1:04:13] | It’s a dead end! | 这是条死路啊 |
[1:04:14] | They can’t get in behind us. | 这样它们无法从背后偷袭 |
[1:04:17] | They’ll have to hit us from out front. | 必须从正面袭击 |
[1:04:20] | Let’s build a fire. | 我们生火吧 |
[1:04:30] | That thing still workin’? | 这表还在走吗 |
[1:04:32] | Up to forty thousand feet. | 在海拔12000米的地方都能工作 |
[1:04:34] | This shit has to save somebody at some point, right? | 这表肯定救过人命的吧 |
[1:04:38] | I keep sitting here thinking, | 我坐着琢磨吧 |
[1:04:40] | even with all this stuff going on, | 尽管发生了那么多事情 |
[1:04:42] | that we hit the ground at 400 miles an hour, | 尽管以每小时四百英里的速度坠落 |
[1:04:46] | and we made it. | 我们还是活下来了 |
[1:04:49] | Why would we go through something like that, that crash, | 如果不是命中注定的 |
[1:04:52] | if it wasn’t meant to be? Or ordained? | 为什么我们能从坠机中活下来呢 |
[1:04:57] | By who? The almighty? | 被谁注定 万能的上帝吗 |
[1:05:01] | That fucking fairy tale? | 童话故事才他妈这样 |
[1:05:03] | How’s about good old fashioned blind luck? | 老话说的狗屎运吗 |
[1:05:06] | Flannery survived that crash, | 弗兰纳里在飞机失事中幸存下来 |
[1:05:09] | so did Hernandez. | 埃尔南德斯也是 |
[1:05:12] | -Don’t matter? – If they didn’t give a fuck. | -有区别吗 -要不是他们大意了 |
[1:05:16] | Dead is dead. | 死就是死了 |
[1:05:19] | Where do you think those boys are now? | 你们说他们现在在哪儿 |
[1:05:21] | Up in heaven? | 天堂吗 |
[1:05:23] | Getting fit for wings? | 长着一对翅膀? |
[1:05:26] | No. I’ll tell you where they are. | 不 我告诉你们他们在哪 |
[1:05:30] | They’re not, that’s where. | 他们不在那里 |
[1:05:35] | They’re no where. They’re gone. | 他们哪儿都不在 他们死了 |
[1:05:39] | Well, I don’t believe it. | 我不信你 |
[1:05:43] | I do. | 我信 |
[1:05:46] | I wish I didn’t. | 我希望我不信你的话 |
[1:05:48] | I really wish I could believe in that stuff. | 我真希望我能信仰上帝 |
[1:05:53] | This is real. The cold. | 这才是现实 严寒 |
[1:05:58] | That’s real, the air in my lungs. | 这也是现实 呼出的空气 |
[1:06:02] | Those bastards, out there in the dark, stalking us. | 那群暗中窥视着我们的野兽 |
[1:06:07] | It’s this world that I’m worried about, Talget, not the next. | 我担心的是今生 塔格特 不是来世 |
[1:06:11] | What about your faith? | 你的信仰呢 |
[1:06:13] | What about it? | 信仰怎么了 |
[1:06:16] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:06:21] | Emma… is she with you guys? | 爱玛跟你们在一起吗 |
[1:06:24] | It’s okay, big guy. | 放心 大个子 |
[1:06:25] | She was out the back house. Speaking with her… | 她刚在后面屋里聊天呢 |
[1:06:28] | She is… she is, she’s not here. | 她 她不在这 |
[1:06:29] | She’s not here. Why don’t you? | 她不在这 你怎么不 |
[1:06:31] | You tell her, that I am here. | 你转告她我在这里 |
[1:06:33] | Of course, yeah, just lie down, she is coming. | 没问题 好的 快躺下 她就来 |
[1:06:37] | That was good. | 很好 |
[1:06:42] | He’s seeing things? | 他看到什么了吗 |
[1:06:44] | He’s hallucinating, it’s hypoxia. | 是缺氧产生的幻觉 |
[1:06:47] | Not enough oxygen is getting to his brain. | 脑供氧不足 |
[1:06:49] | Hypoxia. | 脑缺氧 |
[1:06:52] | Why don’t the rest of us have it? | 咱们怎么没缺氧呢 |
[1:06:54] | It depends on the person. | 跟个人体质有关 |
[1:06:56] | Some people can’t handle the altitude. | 有些人不适应高海拔 |
[1:07:02] | Who is Emma? | 爱玛是谁 |
[1:07:03] | She was, his sister. | 她姐姐 |
[1:07:07] | She died when he was a kid. | 她去世时他还小 |
[1:07:15] | My daughter, Mary, | 我女儿 玛丽 |
[1:07:20] | she’s got really long hair, almost down to her waist. | 她头发真长 几乎到腰了 |
[1:07:23] | In fact it’s the one rule, | 不过她定了条规矩 |
[1:07:25] | my fucking extra respects, | 我有特殊待遇 |
[1:07:26] | which is that I’m the only one who cuts her hair. | 头发只许我剪 |
[1:07:30] | She does this thing, | 要剪头发时 |
[1:07:31] | she’ll come and hover over me, | 她就过来粘我 |
[1:07:34] | I’ll just be dead asleep, | 我装睡 |
[1:07:37] | and she’ll start swinging her head back and forth, | 她把头摇来摇去 |
[1:07:39] | tickling me with her… with her hair all in my face and | 用头发搔我的脸 |
[1:07:44] | she’ll be laughing like crazy. | 然后哈哈大笑 |
[1:07:48] | Just… it’s a certain type of laugh, you know, | 就是那种小孩子疯笑 |
[1:07:51] | when a kid goes past laughing to laughing like… | 一直笑一直笑 |
[1:07:55] | like they can’t really breathe. | 笑得气都喘不过来 |
[1:07:57] | Sound more like an old man than a kid. | 听着跟个老太太似的 |
[1:08:06] | I miss the hell out of that kid. | 我真想那小丫头 |
[1:08:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:10] | You should. You know that? | 想是应该的 知道吗 |
[1:08:15] | Those facts of your life, whatever they might be, | 那生活 无论好与坏 |
[1:08:21] | make you want that next minute more than the last. | 就是让人想念 |
[1:08:25] | Make you fight for it. | 让你愿意一生守护 |
[1:08:32] | I just wanna fuck one more time. | 我只想再做一次爱 |
[1:08:36] | You ruined my story. Motherfucker. | 你把我的故事给毁了 混蛋 |
[1:08:38] | – No, man. – I’m telling a… | -不 老兄 -我在讲… |
[1:08:40] | No, man. | 不 老兄 |
[1:08:41] | I’m telling a nice little sweet story about my daughter. | 我在讲我女儿的温馨小回忆 |
[1:08:42] | I don’t mean to wreck your shit, bro. | 我没想破坏你的故事 老兄 |
[1:08:44] | I don’t, I don’t. | 真的 我真没想破坏 |
[1:08:45] | I just can’t go out on | 我只是不想死之前 |
[1:08:46] | that last piece of horrible ass that I had. | 脑海里都是上次那个吓人的屁股 |
[1:08:48] | You know what I’m saying? | 你能想像出来吗 |
[1:08:49] | Fifty-three year old hooker, half Eskimo. | 53岁的老妓女 一半爱斯基摩血统 |
[1:08:51] | You shouldn’t talk about that. | 你不该说这些 |
[1:08:53] | She was 250-260, no shit. | 她大概110-120公斤 没开玩笑 |
[1:08:57] | The bitch gave me the clap like it was gift wrapped. | 那婊子跟送礼一样把性病传给了我 |
[1:09:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:09:08] | That ain’t right. | 这可不好 |
[1:09:10] | No, I just didn’t think that I would… | 是啊 我当时没想到 |
[1:09:12] | I would punch out and that would be my fucking swan song, right? | 我只能自力更生 那次是我的最后一次 |
[1:09:19] | That alone is worth a fight. That’s worth a fight. | 那也值得一拼了 值得一拼 |
[1:09:24] | My uh… my dad was not without love. | 我 我父亲人并不坏 |
[1:09:39] | But a cliched Irish motherfucker when he wanted to be. | 但他一来劲 就是个十足的爱尔兰混蛋 |
[1:09:45] | Drinker, brawler, all that stuff. | 醉酒 惹事 什么都干 |
[1:09:49] | Never shed a tear, | 他从未流过一滴泪 |
[1:09:51] | it’s a weakness everywhere. | 全身上下都是缺点 |
[1:09:58] | But he had this thing for | 但他对诗有很大的热情 |
[1:10:01] | poems, poetry. | 诗 诗歌 |
[1:10:04] | Reading them, quoting them, | 读诗 引经据典 |
[1:10:07] | probably thought it rounded him off, you know? | 这可能让他觉得充实 |
[1:10:12] | His way of apologizing I guess. | 我想也许是他的道歉方式 |
[1:10:18] | And there was one that hung over the desk in his den. | 他书房里挂着一首诗 |
[1:10:22] | It was only when I was a lot older I realized | 我长大后才知道 |
[1:10:25] | he’d written it. | 诗是他写的 |
[1:10:28] | It was untitled, | 没有题目 |
[1:10:31] | four lines. | 只有四句 |
[1:10:34] | I read it at his funeral. | 我在他葬礼上读了 |
[1:10:40] | Once more into the fray. | 重归沙场 |
[1:10:44] | Into the last good fight I’ll ever know. | 鏖战在即 |
[1:10:48] | Live and die on this day. | 生死之决 今朝开启 |
[1:10:52] | Live and die on this day. | 生死之决 今朝开启 |
[1:11:26] | Storm clouds. | 暴风雪要来了 |
[1:11:29] | Blizzard? | 暴风雪? |
[1:11:30] | A good bet. | 只能赌一把 |
[1:11:32] | Based on our luck. | 看我们运气了 |
[1:11:35] | It’s our fucking luck. | 真他妈走运 |
[1:11:36] | Let’s bundle Burke up and dig in against these trees, | 给波尔克裹厚一点 靠树挖个坑 |
[1:11:40] | snow’s deep enough. | 积雪很厚 |
[1:11:43] | I’m worried if we lose this fire, we’ll all freeze. | 我怕如果火灭了 咱们都得冻死 |
[1:12:01] | Burke, moving on. | 波尔克 起来 |
[1:12:03] | Come on, Burke, wake up! | 起来 波尔克 醒醒 |
[1:12:06] | Burke! Wake up! | 波尔克 醒醒 |
[1:12:09] | Listen, Burke, wake up! Do you hear me? | 波尔克 醒醒 听见了吗 |
[1:12:12] | Don’t sleep, you hear me? | 别睡了 听见了吗 |
[1:12:15] | Burke, come on! | 波尔克 起来 |
[1:12:17] | Wake up, Burke, Burke! | 醒醒 波尔克 波尔克 |
[1:12:22] | Burke, Burke! Wake up! | 波尔克 波尔克 醒醒 |
[1:12:26] | Wake up, wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:12:29] | Wake up right now. Wake… | 快醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:14:11] | Don’t be afraid! | 不要害怕 |
[1:14:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:42] | Guys, get up, up! | 兄弟们 起来 起来 |
[1:14:45] | What is it? Is it them? | 怎么了 是狼群吗 |
[1:14:58] | Saw marks. These trees have been logged. | 锯印 这些树被砍伐过 |
[1:15:05] | That’s water! That sounds like a river. | 水声 有河的声音 |
[1:15:28] | You gotta be shitting me! | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:15:31] | The river must be a good size | 在这就能听见水声 |
[1:15:32] | if we can hear it all the way up here. | 这一定是条大河 |
[1:15:34] | At least if we’re following a river, | 沿着河走 |
[1:15:36] | we got a better chance of finding shelter. | 应该有机会找到避难所 |
[1:15:39] | Who’s climbing down that? | 谁能爬下去 |
[1:15:41] | I can’t. There’s no way I can do that. | 我不行 不可能爬下去 |
[1:15:43] | Well, we can’t go back. There’s no way we can go back. | 我们不能回去 绝对不能 |
[1:15:48] | – Those trees though. – What trees? | -不过有树 -什么树 |
[1:15:52] | Them out there. | 对面那些 |
[1:15:54] | We got a tether of some kind, | 我们绑个绳索 |
[1:15:56] | secure it between here and there. We can climb down. | 把两边连起来 可以爬过去 |
[1:16:01] | Guys, it’s simple. | 兄弟们 很显然 |
[1:16:03] | It’s the wolves or those trees. | 要么面对狼群 要么那些树 |
[1:16:07] | You’re not talking about jumping off the cliff? | 你不是说要从悬崖上跳下吧 |
[1:16:09] | It’s an idea, I didn’t say it was a good one. | 是个主意 但我没说是好主意 |
[1:16:14] | He’s talking about jumping off the cliff. | 他是说要跳下悬崖 |
[1:16:32] | This will wind up being one of those wild stories | 参加派对时 跟坐你腿上的女孩 |
[1:16:34] | you tell at a party, pretty girl on your lap. | 讲这种疯狂经历会很刺激 |
[1:16:38] | – All right, are you ready? – Yeah, why not? | -好 准备好了吗 -当然 |
[1:16:42] | Go get a good running start, get a grip. | 来个漂亮的助跑 抓牢 |
[1:16:45] | Now you’ll free fall about thirty feet, | 你会有大概10米的自由落体 |
[1:16:47] | but it’s gonna feel like thirty thousand. | 但感觉会跟跌了1000米似的 |
[1:16:49] | Is this supposed to pass for a pep talk? | 你这是在为我打气吗 |
[1:16:52] | When we feel this go taut, we’ll take up the slack | 我们一旦感觉绳索绷紧 就收紧绳索 |
[1:16:54] | to stop you from hitting too hard. | 这样不会摔太重 |
[1:16:57] | You’ll get in there. | 你能过去的 |
[1:16:58] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会搞定的 |
[1:17:00] | If you gotta go, this is a pretty cool way to go, bro. | 想自杀的话 这方法很酷 老兄 |
[1:17:03] | Better a flying leap than those fucking wolves, right? | 一跃归天总比被狼撕烂好 |
[1:17:16] | I hope there’s something down there. | 希望下面有河啊 |
[1:17:24] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:17:25] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 |
[1:17:42] | Which one of you fuckers… | 哪个混蛋… |
[1:17:44] | Pull me up! | 拉我一把 |
[1:17:55] | Fuck! Pull me back! | 妈的 拉我上去 |
[1:18:02] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:18:08] | Hendrick, you in there? | 亨德里克 在下面吗 |
[1:18:11] | Yeah! I’m all right! | 在呢 我没事 |
[1:18:26] | Anyone with the nards to go first? | 谁想先过去 |
[1:18:29] | Talget? | 塔格特? |
[1:18:30] | Diaz? | 迪亚斯? |
[1:18:33] | I’ll go. | 我先来 |
[1:18:41] | Don’t stay out there too long. | 别在上面待太久 |
[1:18:44] | Hendrick! Make sure that thing is secure! | 亨德里克 确定绳索没问题吧 |
[1:18:49] | It’s secure, but I don’t know how long it’s gonna last! | 没问题 但我可保不准它能撑多久 |
[1:18:52] | Don’t spend a lot of time out there! | 别在上面耽误太多时间 |
[1:18:57] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:18:59] | Yeah. You go. | 还好 你先走 |
[1:19:00] | What about your hand? | 你的手怎么样 |
[1:19:01] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[1:19:03] | Go ahead. Just haul me in if anything goes wrong. | 去吧 有问题的话告诉我 |
[1:19:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:19:09] | Just fucking hate heights, man. Flips me out. | 我只是觉得太他妈高了 吓人 |
[1:19:14] | Well then you go, I’ll stay and make sure… | 那你先走 我留这儿确保… |
[1:19:15] | No. I’m good. You cross, seriously. | 不用 我没事 你先过去 说真的 |
[1:19:17] | Give me a minute to get my head around it. | 给我点时间让脑子清醒一下 |
[1:19:21] | All right, I am through. I am across. | 好了 我过来了 |
[1:19:25] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:19:34] | All right! | 好 |
[1:19:35] | I’m coming to cross now. | 我现在就过去 |
[1:19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:53] | Come on, you can do this. | 加油 你能行 |
[1:19:56] | You can do this. | 你能行 |
[1:20:06] | Talget, you ready? | 塔格特 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:30] | Talget, stop fucking around! Move your ass! | 塔格特 别他妈磨叽 快过来 |
[1:22:31] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝丫头 |
[1:22:38] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝丫头 |
[1:22:44] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:22:52] | – Oh, God, no! – Fucking killing him! | -老天 不 -畜生快把他咬死了 |
[1:22:55] | – No, no! – Diaz don’t. | -不 不 -迪亚斯不要 |
[1:22:59] | They’re killing him! | 那群畜生快把他咬死了 |
[1:23:01] | Talget! | 塔格特 |
[1:23:09] | They fucking took him! No, no, no! | 那群畜生把他吃了 不 不 不 |
[1:23:13] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:23:17] | Talget! | 塔格特 |
[1:23:18] | They took him! | 他被狼吃了 |
[1:23:19] | They took him! Talget! | 他被狼吃了 塔格特 |
[1:23:21] | They fucking took him! | 他被狼吃了 |
[1:23:23] | They took him! | 他被狼吃了 |
[1:23:29] | My knee! | 我的膝盖 |
[1:23:31] | My fucking knee! | 妈的我的膝盖 |
[1:23:53] | They’re just picking us off, one by one. | 它们想一个个对付我们 |
[1:24:00] | I’m fucked. I’m fucked. My knee! | 我完蛋了 完蛋了 我的膝盖 |
[1:24:03] | – Let’s get you up. – I can’t! | -我们扶你起来 -我起不来 |
[1:24:05] | – Let’s get you up. – I can’t. Fuck. | -扶你起来 -我起不来 妈的 |
[1:24:07] | Motherfucking things. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[1:24:18] | They’re not gonna let us go, are they? | 它们不会放过我们 对吗 |
[1:24:30] | What do you do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:26:37] | Fuck it! | 操他妈 |
[1:27:04] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[1:27:12] | Whatever I had in the tank I used back there. | 它们想吃就把我吃了吧 |
[1:27:17] | I’m beat. | 我认输 |
[1:27:21] | I just want to sit. | 我就想坐着 |
[1:27:27] | I just wanna… stop this bullshit. | 我走不动了 |
[1:27:32] | My fucking leg. | 他妈的腿 |
[1:27:37] | My ankle’s fucked. | 脚踝都他妈断了 |
[1:27:41] | Diaz. Don’t sit down. | 迪亚斯 别坐下 |
[1:27:43] | Don’t sit down. | 别坐下 |
[1:27:45] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:27:48] | I don’t wanna argue. | 我不想争论 |
[1:27:52] | I just wanna rest. | 我只想休息 |
[1:28:07] | I just had the clearest thought. | 我刚想明白了 |
[1:28:15] | I’m done. | 我就这样了 |
[1:28:19] | I’m done. | 完蛋了 |
[1:28:23] | Come on, man. Up. | 快点 老兄 起来 |
[1:28:27] | There could be a cabin down river, right there. | 沿着河走可能就有房子 就在前面 |
[1:28:31] | That’s a mile up at least, brother. | 至少也得1000米 老兄 |
[1:28:34] | I can’t walk that, man. | 我走不到 |
[1:28:38] | I can’t walk fifty feet. | 15米我都走不了 |
[1:28:46] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[1:28:50] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[1:28:57] | Give me a shot. | 给我一枪吧 |
[1:29:05] | What the fuck, man? Are you serious? | 搞什么 你是认真的吗 |
[1:29:08] | I really thought this fucking watch would work. | 我还真以为这手表管用呢 |
[1:29:20] | Does it slide over you? | 它降临过吗 |
[1:29:25] | You told Lewenden back | 在飞机上你跟卢文登说 |
[1:29:27] | in the plane that it… it slides over you. | 它降临过 |
[1:29:32] | Death. | 死亡 |
[1:29:38] | That it was warm. | 死亡很温暖 |
[1:29:41] | – Is that true? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[1:29:47] | We carry him. | 我们背他走 |
[1:29:48] | We put a litter together, slide him down the banks. | 我们弄个木筏 沿河拉着他走 |
[1:29:58] | I’m not going anywhere, Hendrick. | 我哪儿也不去了 亨德里克 |
[1:30:02] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:30:07] | I don’t need to. | 也不需要 |
[1:30:13] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[1:30:15] | Is that it? You’re just gonna sit there? | 就这样吗 坐这儿等死吗 |
[1:30:17] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的结果吗 |
[1:30:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:30:20] | After what we survived? | 我们经历了这么多生生死死之后 |
[1:30:24] | That’s exactly why. | 正是因为这个 |
[1:30:29] | What do I got waiting for me back there? | 我回去又能怎样 |
[1:30:34] | Gonna sit on a drill all day, | 白天耗在油井旁边 |
[1:30:37] | get drunk all night. | 晚上喝得烂醉如泥 |
[1:30:40] | That’s my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[1:30:45] | Turn around and look at that. | 回头看看那边 |
[1:30:50] | I feel like that’s all for me. | 我能感到那些狼虎视眈眈 |
[1:30:54] | How do I beat that? | 我怎么斗得过它们 |
[1:30:58] | When would it ever be better? | 什么时候能走出去 |
[1:31:03] | I can’t explain it. | 我说不清 |
[1:31:09] | I don’t have the words, brother. | 我说不清楚 老兄 |
[1:31:31] | My first name is John. | 我叫约翰 |
[1:31:43] | My first name is Pete. | 我是皮特 |
[1:31:46] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[1:31:48] | You look like a pee. | 你看起来像屁特 |
[1:32:04] | John Ottway. | 约翰·奥特维 |
[1:32:09] | Of course that’s your name. | 我知道你名字 |
[1:32:14] | Thank you, John. Thank you. | 谢谢 约翰 谢谢 |
[1:32:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:29] | Luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:33:48] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕了 |
[1:34:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:34:25] | Yeah. | 说 |
[1:34:26] | Where were you going that night? | 你那天晚上去哪儿了 |
[1:34:30] | That last night in camp, at the bar? | 我们在营地最后一晚 在酒吧里 |
[1:34:42] | You had your rifle, you went out. | 你带着枪出去了 |
[1:34:47] | My shift. | 我值班 |
[1:34:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:52] | You worked that morning, I remember. | 你早上值班 我记得 |
[1:34:55] | I went out, yeah. | 我是出去了 |
[1:35:00] | With your rifle. | 还带着枪 |
[1:35:10] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我了? |
[1:35:14] | No, but I never thought I’d see you alive again. | 没有 我没想到能再见你活着回来 |
[1:35:24] | Back there with Diaz, that look he had. | 和迪亚斯一起回来 |
[1:35:27] | I’ve only seen it one other time, | 他看你的眼神 |
[1:35:33] | on you, | 我这辈子就见过一次 |
[1:35:35] | that last night in camp. | 就是在营地的最后一晚 |
[1:35:50] | It really doesn’t matter now, does it? | 现在说这个没什么意义吧 |
[1:35:55] | No, I don’t suppose it does. | 是 没有意义 |
[1:36:18] | Hendrick run, run! | 亨德里克 快跑 快跑 |
[1:36:45] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:04] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:12] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:24] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:36] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:39] | Hendrick! | 亨德里克 |
[1:37:44] | Hendrick, hold on! | 亨德里克 坚持住 |
[1:37:51] | Hang on! | 坚持 |
[1:37:53] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈的干嘛 |
[1:37:57] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:38:04] | Hold your breath! | 憋气 |
[1:38:06] | Hold your breath! | 憋气 |
[1:38:10] | God damn it, hold your breath! | 该死 屏住呼吸 |
[1:38:35] | Jesus, please don’t do this! | 老天 不要这么狠 |
[1:40:02] | Do something. | 帮帮我 |
[1:40:07] | Do something. | 帮帮我 |
[1:40:12] | You phony prick. | 你个冒牌货 |
[1:40:15] | Fraudulent motherfucker. | 不要脸的狗娘养的 |
[1:40:19] | Do something! | 帮帮我 |
[1:40:28] | Show me something real! | 给点实质性帮助 |
[1:40:32] | I need it now, not later! | 我现在就要 不是以后 |
[1:40:35] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:40:38] | Show me and I’ll believe in you until the day I die! | 证明给我看 到死我都会相信你 |
[1:40:42] | I swear. I’m calling on you! | 我发誓 我求你呢 |
[1:40:47] | I’m calling on you! | 我求你呢 |
[1:41:15] | Fuck it. I’ll do it myself. | 去它的 还是靠自己 |
[1:41:25] | I’ll do it myself. | 靠我自己 |
[1:46:48] | A den. | 狼窝 |
[1:46:52] | It’s a fucking den. | 这是他妈该死的狼窝 |
[1:47:37] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[1:48:54] | Once more into the fray. | 重归沙场 |
[1:48:58] | Into the last good fight I’ll ever know. | 鏖战在即 |
[1:49:02] | Live and die on this day. | 生死之决 今朝开启 |
[1:49:08] | Live and die… | 生死之决 |
[1:49:14] | on this day. | 今朝开启 |