英文名称:The Inhabited Island
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Year 2157 | 2157年 |
[01:05] | The mankind’s World of Noon | 人类如日中天的年代 |
[01:09] | Armed with the Great Theory of Upbringing | 在伟大的培养理论的武装下 |
[01:12] | mankind forgot about wars, hunger and terrorism | 人类忘记了战争 饥饿和恐怖主义 |
[01:16] | The nature had been revived | 自然界又复兴了 |
[01:19] | Breakthrough in medicine saved people from illnesses | 利用最低层的人体资源 |
[01:22] | allowing to use hidden resources of human body | 医学的突破使人们免受疾病 |
[01:27] | Earthlings are developing faraway planets | 人类在遥远的星球成长 |
[01:31] | New generations rose for whom search in deep space | 新一代按照常规 |
[01:36] | is a routine matter | 探索深邃的太空 |
[01:38] | Young earthlings are brave, strong and naive | 年轻的人类勇敢 强壮 纯朴 |
[01:43] | They think they can do anything. | 认为自己无所不能 |
[02:20] | Maxim, where are you? Maxim? | 马克西姆 你在哪儿 马克西姆 |
[02:25] | Hi, granny | 你好 奶奶 |
[02:27] | I want to ask you | 我来问你 |
[02:29] | do you plan to drop the university? | 你是不是打算从大学退学 |
[02:32] | Four years of education down the drain. | 四年的教育就白白浪费了 |
[02:35] | Why should I drop it?! | 我为什么要退学 |
[02:36] | I’ll return in two days. | 两天后我就回来 我为什么要退学 |
[02:38] | How many times your have been saying #in a two days#?! | 你说过多少次两天以后了 |
[02:41] | I think you forgot yourself in playing | 我看你是玩的都不知道自己是谁了 |
[02:43] | 2How old are you now -twenty or twelve?! | 你现在多大 20还是1 |
[02:46] | In twelve years old | 12岁的人 |
[02:48] | people do not in the business of doing the Free Search | 就不做自由探索了 12岁的人 |
[02:50] | And by twenty they do not do it already | 20岁的时候就已经不做了 |
[02:57] | It’s not a work for serious man. Examinations are near | 这不是一个正经男人该做的事 很快就要考试了 |
[03:01] | You’ll fail it! Mother got jitters. Father got jitters. Did you phoned the father? | 你会通不过的 你父母都很担心 你给父亲打过电话了吗 |
[03:06] | I will. | 我会打的 我会打的 |
[03:08] | You will. | 你会打的 |
[03:09] | By the way, Lee from Shanghai phoned you three times. | 顺便说一下 上海的李小姐给你打过三次电话了 |
[03:13] | You confused girl’s mind and dashed. | 你把女孩子迷倒了 |
[03:17] | Granny, will your ever lay off? | 奶奶 你就永远不退休吗 |
[03:19] | Well then, firstly, if you please | 那好吧 首先 请你 |
[03:22] | phone the father. He is nervous because your are not preparing for the exams. | 要给你父亲打个电话 他正在担心你没有准备考试 |
[03:29] | secondly -how many times did your grandfather asked you not to touch his belongings. | 第二 你爷爷给你说过多少次不要碰他的东西 |
[03:35] | You didn’t took his watch, didn’t you? | 你没拿他的表吧 |
[03:38] | I didn’t. | 我没拿 |
[03:40] | You didn’t?! | 你没拿? |
[03:46] | And, at last, thirdly: | 最后 第三 |
[05:43] | What a bore. | 真烦人 |
[07:53] | InhabitedIsland | 人烟之岛 |
[09:02] | Mak sim | 马克西姆 |
[09:25] | Relax relax stop stop | 放松 放松 停 停 |
[09:27] | Don’t move | 不许动 |
[09:29] | Stay cool | 别冲动 |
[09:30] | -Relax -Hands behind the head! | -别冲动 -把手放在脑后 |
[09:32] | – Relax Relax -Hands behind the head! | -别冲动 -把手放在脑后 |
[09:34] | Behind the head! Show me the ear | 放在脑后 让我看看耳朵 |
[09:40] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[09:42] | Turn around! | 转过去! |
[09:45] | Go | 走 |
[09:47] | I need a contact | 我要和别人联系一下 |
[09:49] | Do you have communications? | 你有联系方式吗 |
[09:50] | Go I’ll show you communications | 走 我会带你找联系方式 |
[10:32] | Give a meat to the convict | 给罪犯一块肉 |
[10:40] | The name? | 姓名 |
[10:42] | Maxim Kammerer | 马克西姆·卡奠 |
[10:44] | From the Earth. | 来自地球 |
[10:53] | The mission? | 目的 |
[10:54] | Don’t have one. | 没有目的 |
[10:56] | It’s accident. | 这是一次事故 |
[10:58] | Try to recall something | 试着回忆什么事 |
[11:05] | Try to recall one thing. | 试着回忆一件事 |
[11:07] | Do you understand or not? | 你能不能听懂 |
[11:09] | Masarakhsh. | 马萨拉什 |
[11:11] | Who is Massarakhsh? | 谁是马萨拉什 |
[11:14] | Concentrate. | 集中精力 |
[11:15] | Think about one thing | 想一件事 |
[11:23] | I need to see your scientists. | 我要见见你们的科学家 |
[11:27] | A contact | 联系处 |
[11:28] | -Do you understand? -I do. | -你能明白吗 -我能 |
[11:30] | Scientists. | 科学家 |
[11:32] | Surely. | 当然 |
[11:35] | Surely | 当然 |
[11:37] | How do I write you down? | 我怎么写你的名字 |
[11:38] | -Gal? -Nowise | -戈尔 -不是 |
[11:40] | My last name is Gaal. | 戈尔是我的姓 |
[11:42] | What a pity | 真可惜 |
[11:43] | If it was Gal | 如果是叫戈尔 |
[11:44] | it could be typed as line. | 就能打在一行了 |
[11:52] | Corporal Voleybogu | 沃里博古下士 |
[11:53] | Are travel documents of corporal Gaal ready? | 戈尔下士的旅行文件准备好了吗 |
[11:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[11:56] | Type in escortee Mak-sim there | 同时再打印上马克西姆 |
[12:00] | Sure, sir. | 好的 |
[12:01] | Corporal Gaal | 戈尔下士 |
[12:02] | Yes, mr. captain? | 在 队长 |
[12:03] | Before coming to a duty station in the capital | 去首都任职之前 |
[12:08] | bring the convoyee to address aforesaid on this sheet | 把他护送到单子上写的地址 |
[12:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[12:41] | They are singing some random patriotic-like song. | 他们在唱着一些不知所谓的爱国歌曲 |
[14:25] | He have called him in a way you call girl named Galja. | 他以你把姑娘叫做的Galja的方式称呼他 |
[14:27] | What? | 什么? |
[14:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[14:33] | It’s the tower of anti-ballistic defenses. | 这是反导弹防御塔 |
[14:39] | Look | 看 |
[14:42] | The tower | 塔 |
[14:47] | This is an enemy | 这是个敌方导弹 |
[14:49] | An explosion | 爆炸 |
[14:51] | The tower protects people from an enemy from the death | 塔保护人们不受敌人攻击 |
[14:53] | Do you understand, savage? | 明白吗 |
[14:58] | I do. | 我明白 |
[15:01] | You are quick-witted. | 你很聪明 |
[15:07] | This color of the sky. | 天空的色彩 |
[15:10] | It is the best. | 是最好的 |
[15:21] | It’s degenerates. | 堕落者 |
[15:56] | Caution! | 小心! |
[16:14] | Wait wait | 等等 |
[16:33] | I need help | 我需要帮助 |
[16:39] | Lead everyone away | 带大家走 |
[16:42] | It’s degenerates. | 是堕落者 |
[16:44] | Degenerates. | 堕落者 |
[16:45] | The degenerat-e-e-s | 马萨卡什 |
[16:47] | Massarakhsh. | 是堕落者 |
[16:48] | It’s degenerates | 堕落者 |
[16:50] | Degenerates. | 是堕落者 马萨卡什 |
[17:41] | Attention to the Department of Information | 信息部门请注意 |
[17:43] | Routine stopping of the fourth generator | 第四发电机常规停机 |
[17:46] | Instead of the fourth generator the reserve fifteenth go into service. | 备用15号发电机将替代运行 |
[17:49] | Attention generator-dept | 电力部门请注意 |
[17:51] | Commutation in 30.5 time units | 在30.5时间单位以后变换 |
[17:55] | Attention, users | 用户请注意 |
[17:56] | The information lines 35 and 36 work is unstable. | 36号和36号信号工作不稳定 |
[18:00] | Engineers of the 6 and 3 blocks do urgently contact the controller. | 第6和第3区的工程人员 紧急与控制者联系 |
[18:20] | Yes | 喂 |
[18:22] | Nomad? | 诺马德? |
[18:24] | I am in position | 我就位了 |
[18:32] | Mutant? | 突变体? |
[18:38] | That’s ok | 没问题 |
[18:59] | Go and bring him here. | 去把他带过来 |
[19:01] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:02] | Will yo be in time? | 能来得及吗 |
[19:06] | Yes I’ll be in time, Nomad. | 我能赶到 诺马德 |
[19:07] | Take my badge. | 带上我的徽章 |
[19:09] | Just in case | 以防万一 |
[19:13] | Attention to employees of fourth energy sector | 第四能源部门的员工请注意 |
[19:16] | in connection with the new conditions | 新条件下的的联系 |
[19:19] | for external territory usage mode | 以外部领域的使用方式 |
[19:22] | were activated distributive nurds | 是有活力的分布的讨厌的人 |
[19:25] | 12, 12′ and 14 | 12 12和14 |
[19:29] | Attention, changes in information modules grid | 请注意 信息舱单元有变化 |
[19:48] | Massarakhsh. This is not it. | 马萨卡什 这不是 |
[19:51] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[19:53] | Give me doshturunche. | 把doshturunche给我 |
[20:04] | Good, good | 好 好 |
[20:06] | Gimme more, more | 再给我一些 |
[20:09] | Good, good | 很好 很好 |
[20:12] | Attaboy, attaboy | 好样的 好样的 |
[20:15] | Gimme, gimme more, more | 再给我一些 多一些 |
[20:17] | Gimme more mere | 再给我一些 |
[20:19] | Ha-ha-ha | 哈哈 |
[20:22] | Gme | 给我 |
[20:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[20:41] | The Department of Special Research | 特殊研究部 |
[20:45] | For what reason? | 是什么原因 |
[20:46] | I wouldn’t give you. | 我不给你 |
[21:19] | Good morning, Your Excellency | 早上好 阁下 |
[21:22] | We have a new data on Nomad | 我们有关于诺马德的新资料 |
[21:30] | Massarakhsh | 马萨卡什 |
[21:31] | In the morning | 在早上 |
[21:33] | Nothing special, Your Excellency. | 没什么 阁下 |
[21:36] | Nomad had took | 诺马德 |
[21:38] | from the Information department | 从信息部 |
[21:40] | the savage | 带走了野蛮人 |
[21:42] | whom we had captured lately. | 我们刚刚抓住的 |
[21:45] | at the southern border | 在南部边境 |
[21:46] | Is it a savage? | 他是野蛮人? |
[21:49] | And why do he need the savage? | 他要野蛮人干什么? |
[21:50] | But it is evident | 不过 很明显 |
[21:52] | Say what | 说什么 |
[21:53] | Gather all information about him | 收集关于他的全部信息 |
[21:56] | What is it? Where did he come from? | 是什么? 他来自哪里? |
[22:01] | Yes. I am listening | 是啊 我在听着 |
[22:07] | Hello, papa. | 你好 父亲 |
[22:10] | Yes | 嗯 |
[22:12] | Sure, papa. | 好的 爸爸 |
[22:17] | So what is it a contact? | 那么接触什么呢? |
[22:18] | Ah? | 啊? |
[22:19] | Oh yes, it’s a contact. | 哦是的 这是个接触 |
[22:21] | And I thought they forgot about me. | 而且我认为他们忘记我了 |
[22:23] | Do you have many outsiders here? | 这里你有很多局外人吗? |
[22:26] | Aliens from up there. | 外星人从那里来了 |
[22:28] | Maybe don’t have a time to look into them? | 也许没有时间调查他们 |
[22:33] | Do not, please. | 不要 拜托 |
[22:44] | Massarakhsh | 马萨卡什 |
[23:06] | What a massarakhsh | 马萨卡什是 |
[23:11] | Stop, stop, stop | 停 停 |
[23:13] | Go Go Turn back | 掉头 |
[23:15] | The Department of Special Research | 特殊研究部 |
[23:17] | It’s impossible, drive through. | 不行 走别处吧 |
[23:19] | -There is an accident in the tunnel.-Massarakhsh! | -隧道里发生了事故 -马萨卡什 |
[24:12] | Look, it’s the degenerate. Come here all | 是堕落者 都过来 |
[24:17] | He is unwell. | 他发病了 |
[24:20] | Agarakh save him. | Agarakh救了他 |
[24:23] | Voices calling him the degenerate. | 堕落者 |
[24:42] | Murderers murderers murderers | 凶 凶手 |
[24:47] | Viva battle party Viva battle party Viva battle party | 战斗力岁 战斗万岁 |
[24:51] | Rain | 雨 |
[24:52] | Turn around | 转过去 |
[24:52] | He is unwell! | 他发病了 |
[24:54] | Murderers | 凶手 |
[25:05] | Degenerate degenerate degenerate etc. | 堕落者 堕落者 |
[25:35] | You lost him | 你把他丢失了 |
[25:38] | I am | 我 |
[25:39] | I had no time traffic jams | 我没有时间 交通堵塞 |
[25:42] | Can’t do anything | 什么也干不了 |
[25:43] | You know how it goes | 你知道这种事情 |
[25:44] | You hadn’t do a thing. | 你什么都没做 |
[25:48] | You had just needed to call a driver! | 你只需要找一个司机 |
[25:50] | I am guilty. | 我有罪 |
[25:53] | I’ll catch him. | 我会抓住他 |
[25:54] | He can’t go far. He have an outstanding appearance. It is | 跑不远 他的容貌很突出 |
[25:59] | It’s a work for | 这个任务 |
[26:00] | about two or three days | 也就两三天时间吧 |
[26:02] | If you’ll lost him again | 如果你再次失败 |
[26:06] | I will | 我将会 |
[26:10] | fire you. | 解雇你 |
[26:22] | The people are telling what they have to sell -bread, spices etc | 这些人在说买些什么东西 面包 香料等等 |
[27:45] | Do you want me? | 想要我吗 |
[28:16] | Don’t I look like unhappy and humiliated, like the one who lost freedom? | 我不是看起来不高兴和羞愧 不像一个失去自由的人 |
[28:22] | Didn’t my eyes close from a sorrow and terror? | 我的眼睛是不是因为悲伤和恐惧而闭上 |
[28:27] | Say me | 我说 |
[28:29] | Do you? | 好不好 |
[28:30] | But there will be the one from outside world | 但是将会有一个来自外部世界的人 |
[28:32] | who will return freedom to a poor. | 让穷人重获自由 |
[28:51] | It’s reeks somehow badly in here. | 这里散发着不好的气味 |
[28:55] | Strange, I haven’t feel anything. | 很奇怪 我什么都没感觉到 |
[28:58] | It reeks It reeks by some mouldy stuff. | 像某些发霉的东西散发出的气味 |
[29:02] | So, help | 那么 帮 |
[29:04] | Looks like the walls are rotted. | 看起来墙已经腐烂了 |
[29:07] | All is rotted. | 一切都腐烂了 |
[29:09] | Nomad, where had you been last week? | 诺马德 上周去哪儿了 |
[29:13] | It was an academic mission | 有一个学术任务 |
[29:16] | It was a material collection | 收集了些材料 |
[29:18] | Mmm | 嗯 |
[29:19] | Was it an academic mission?! | 学术任务 |
[29:23] | You are, surely, the right man. | 你当然是最合适的人 |
[29:25] | But draw the line | 但要有个界线 |
[29:27] | All right | 好吧 |
[29:30] | We do have one mission | 我们确实有一项任务 |
[29:31] | It’s untidy, but rapid. | 有些乱 但是很快 |
[29:35] | Blister | 水泡 |
[29:38] | Ehh Blister | 嗯 水泡 |
[29:42] | Aren’t you a boss of the Department of Public . Health | 你不是卫生部部长吗 |
[29:48] | The eyes and ears of | “未知父亲”的 |
[29:50] | Unknown Fathers | 耳目 |
[29:51] | The armour and the pole axe of the nation | 国家的武器和装甲 耳目 |
[29:56] | How many people did you bring down, just to find a little secret | 你为了找到一个小秘密 毁了多少人 |
[30:00] | And you have found it | 你找到了 |
[30:02] | A-a-and | 是一个 |
[30:03] | It’s a shame | 耻辱 |
[30:04] | Blister | 水泡 |
[30:06] | You blurt it out | 你说了出去 |
[30:07] | You are blabbermouth and alcoholic. | 你又能说又能喝 |
[30:11] | Ehh children, kiddies | 孩子们 |
[30:14] | Good-for-nothing offsprings | 没用的后代 |
[30:16] | If offspring of yours disobeys you | 如果你的后代不服从你 |
[30:19] | wipe him off the face of the earth. | 就把他从世界上除去 |
[30:23] | It seems | 看起来 |
[30:25] | Blister. | 水泡 |
[30:25] | Father | 父亲 |
[30:27] | Wipe him off the face of the earth. | 把他从世界上除去 |
[31:51] | Hello | 你好 |
[31:55] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[31:59] | Maxim | 我叫马克西姆 |
[32:07] | Rada | 我叫拉达 |
[32:08] | Rada?! | 拉达 |
[32:12] | I want to eat. | 我想吃饭 |
[32:17] | Oh | 哦 |
[32:21] | Heh | 嘿 |
[32:22] | Yes | 是的 |
[32:51] | You are behave as an impertinent | 你的举止就像粗鲁的 |
[32:53] | and stupid animal. | 愚蠢的动物 |
[32:56] | Do not. | 不要这样 |
[32:57] | Wha-a-at? | 什 么? |
[33:36] | And it’s Pandea | 这是潘地 |
[33:39] | Pandea? | 潘地? |
[33:45] | No | 不 |
[33:49] | It’s the Earth. | 是地球 |
[33:51] | It’s up there. | 在那儿 |
[34:00] | So where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[34:02] | I am form the Earth. | 地球人 |
[34:04] | It’s up there. | 那儿 |
[34:05] | Aha, pff | 哈哈 |
[34:15] | Maxim | 马克西姆 |
[34:17] | Yes I am. | 对 |
[34:21] | Mak | 马克 |
[34:22] | -sim | 西姆 |
[34:24] | Maxim! | 马克西姆 |
[34:28] | Rada | 拉达? |
[34:28] | Gaal. | 戈尔 |
[34:30] | Gaal?! | 戈尔? |
[34:31] | Yes I am. | 对 |
[34:33] | Rada Gaal? | 拉达·戈尔? |
[34:34] | Ye-es I am! | 对 |
[34:36] | Gai Gaal?! | 盖·戈尔 |
[34:38] | Do you know Gai? | 你认识他吗 |
[34:46] | Gai is a worthy man. | 盖是个让人敬重的人 |
[34:49] | Is he the husband? | 你丈夫? |
[34:53] | He is the brother. | 哥哥 |
[35:09] | What a strange sky. | 天空真奇怪 |
[35:13] | Maybe there are | 也许那儿有 |
[35:16] | dots in the sky that light and shine. | 天空中明亮闪烁的小点 |
[35:18] | How do you call them? | 你们叫它什么 |
[35:21] | Lanterns. | 灯笼 |
[35:22] | It’s not it. | 不是 |
[35:51] | Stay away. | 别靠近 |
[35:54] | Please. | 请别过来 |
[39:06] | All right, I am back | 我回来了 |
[39:08] | I’ll be in city for a long time. | 我要在城市呆很长时间 |
[39:11] | You are so slim. | 你真苗条 |
[39:17] | Mah | 马 |
[39:17] | It’s Gai. | 他是盖 |
[39:19] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[39:20] | Guardsman | 卫兵 |
[39:22] | See, he was transferred here. | 他调到这里 |
[39:25] | Gai. | 盖 |
[39:26] | He is Mak. | 这是马克 |
[39:27] | He is | 他是 |
[39:29] | Are you familiar, aren’t you? | 你们很熟吧 |
[39:37] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:50] | Shit. | 操 |
[40:07] | It’s a foul material | 这是错误材料 |
[40:11] | Won’t do at all | 一点不管用 |
[40:16] | -hNomadN -Yes | -诺马德 -是 |
[40:18] | You said it’s a two-three days. So where is he? | 你说要两三天 他人昵 |
[40:21] | I rouse my people in a police, he have no documents | 我调动了我在警察局的人 |
[40:24] | Report an all people without documents to me personally | 调查所有没有文件的人 |
[40:27] | He don’t have a chance to escape. | 他跑不了的 |
[41:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:10] | It is a psycho-panorama. | 心理观测 |
[41:13] | It’s an entertainment strip. | 是个娱乐节目 |
[41:18] | They are recording ravings of some madmans. | 记录某个疯子的思想 |
[41:21] | And then showing it. | 然后显示出来 |
[41:27] | Where do they do it? | 从哪儿制作的 |
[41:29] | At a TV centre. | 电视中心 |
[41:32] | Possibly. | 可能 |
[41:57] | They turn off lights again. | 他们又停电了 |
[42:14] | Provocation at Pondej border | Pondej边境发生事情 |
[42:17] | Today in 5 AM | 今天早上点 |
[42:18] | a frontier duty detail was fire at | 边防队在最北部边境 |
[42:20] | when they patrol | 巡逻的时候 |
[42:22] | northern-most border of our country. | 边防检查站起火 |
[42:26] | Four soldiers were wounded, and | 四位战士受伤 |
[42:28] | one of them, corporal Roshe Musait | 其中一人 罗什·穆萨特下士 |
[42:31] | seriously injured. | 伤势严重 |
[42:32] | Mobile brigade Otpor came to the place of incident | 在克拉斯·赫什准将的指挥下 |
[42:35] | Under the direction of the brigadier Kolus Helsh | 机动旅赶到出事地点 |
[42:39] | In accordance to the Justifiable Vengeance in Peacetime law | 根据和平时期法律的正当报复条款 |
[42:43] | there were raid to a frontier territory of Hon. | 对边境地区Hon进行了突袭 |
[42:49] | 20 enemy soldiers and a weapon facility had been destroyed. | 消灭20名敌人 摧毁一处武器设施 |
[42:53] | Aggressors learned severe lesson | 侵略者受到重创 |
[42:56] | and our border guards . | 我们的边防卫兵 |
[43:05] | Mak. | 马克 |
[43:16] | Mak | 马克 |
[43:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[43:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[43:28] | This is the World Sphere | 这是世界球 |
[43:32] | Yes it is. | 对 |
[43:33] | It’s rigid. | 很坚硬 |
[43:36] | Yes it is. | 对 |
[43:37] | And this is the World’s Light and it’s one in the universe | 这是世界之光 宇宙中的一个 |
[43:41] | Yes it is. | 对 |
[43:42] | And you are living inside a bubble | 你们生活在一个球体里面 |
[43:44] | With heads up to it’s centre? | 头部冲着中心 |
[43:47] | I think so. | 差不多吧 |
[43:56] | Rada. | 拉达 |
[43:58] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你理解错了 |
[44:00] | It’s opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[44:02] | Look, this is a planet | 看 这是星球 |
[44:05] | This is a star | 这是一颗星星 |
[44:06] | where it is rotating around | 绕着它转 |
[44:11] | And in the universe a lot of | 在宇宙里有很多 |
[44:13] | stars | 星星 |
[44:15] | You are living not on the inner surface of sphere | 你们不是生活在球体的内表面 |
[44:19] | but on the outer. | 而是外表面 |
[44:20] | You can flight here | 你可以从这里起飞 |
[44:22] | And you can flight out from here. | 你可以从这里飞出去 |
[44:28] | Possibly | 有可能 |
[44:30] | Have you understood? | 你理解 吗 |
[44:34] | No, I haven’t | 不理解 |
[44:39] | Mak | 马克 |
[44:41] | Have a look around | 看看周围 |
[44:45] | The horizon arks up | 地平线向上弯曲 |
[44:48] | It’s an optical illusion | 这是视觉错觉 |
[44:51] | Do you as well think that I am crazy? | 你是不是也觉得我疯了 |
[44:53] | No | 没有 |
[44:56] | You do | 你就是这么想 |
[44:58] | -You do -No! | -你就是想 -没有 |
[45:04] | Mak | 马克 |
[45:07] | Please, say me what’s going on with you? | 告诉我你发生了什么事 |
[45:09] | I will understand, honestly. | 我真的能理解 |
[45:11] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[45:14] | Just that was not the contact. | 只不过那里不是联络处 |
[45:17] | I was considered as funny madman | 别人把我当作好玩的疯子 |
[45:21] | I was tested | 在我身上做实验 |
[45:24] | The ship destroyed | 飞船坠毁了 |
[45:26] | And without the ship no one will find me. | 没有飞船谁也找不到我 |
[45:28] | And I won’t get out of here. | 我也离开不了这里 |
[45:31] | And I lost | 我失去了 |
[45:32] | everything. | 一切 |
[45:34] | You know, it’s impossible to lose all. | 不可能失去一切 |
[45:37] | You know, I am aware | 我知道 |
[45:41] | when mama | 当妈妈 |
[45:46] | my and Gai’s papa was a doctor | 我和盖的父亲是医生 |
[45:51] | And once he find himself in a plague contaminated vicinity | 有一次他发现自己身处疫区 |
[45:53] | In the plagued vicinity | 身处疫区 |
[45:57] | And everyone was evacuated, but he remained. | 大家都撤离了 只有他留下来 |
[45:59] | He said that he won’t leave because he is a doctor, you know. | 他说他不能走 因为他是医生 |
[46:03] | And after that, because there were no time to cure plague, they just dropped a bomb. | 在那之后 因为没有时间治疗疫情 他们就投放了一颗炸弹 |
[46:09] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[46:11] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:15] | We didn’t yield, Mak. | 我们没有屈服 马克 |
[46:16] | We have survived. | 我们活了下来 |
[46:18] | I have always knew that all going to be all right. | 我一直都相信一切都会于来的 |
[46:23] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[46:27] | And then you came. | 然后你就来了 |
[46:43] | Your Excellency, I have a dispatch on that savage whom Nomad have lost. | 阁下 我拍了一支分队去寻找 诺玛德丢失的野蛮人 |
[46:49] | Yes? | 然后呢 |
[46:49] | All efforts to find him were failed. | 寻找他的所有努力都失败了 |
[46:52] | It seems the savage died in the city. | 看来野蛮人已经死在城市里了 |
[46:56] | What a pity! | 真可怜! |
[47:00] | What a pity that I couldn’t see Nomad’s face when it was reported to him. | 很可惜我看不到诺玛德听到 这个消息时的表情 |
[47:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:07] | Dismiss an action. | 取消所有行动 |
[47:16] | For a three years I was serve at the south border. | 我在南部边境服役三年 |
[47:20] | There were radioactive jungle, and a people turned to mutants. | 那儿曾经有放射性丛林 有一个人种变成了突变体 |
[47:23] | Just a walking joints of meat. | 只是会走路的一块肉 |
[47:26] | That only know how to eat and shoot. | 只知道吃饭和杀人 |
[47:30] | Mak, our country is in the circle | 马克 我们国家在圆圈里面 |
[47:33] | There is a island empire at the oversea archipelago | 在海外群岛中有一个岛国 |
[47:36] | It’s said that they worser than degenerates | 据说比堕落者还要坏 |
[47:38] | But worser than degenerates | 但是没有人 |
[47:40] | there are no one. | 比堕落者还要坏 |
[47:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:43] | Yeah, you saw it yourself. | 你自己看到了 |
[47:45] | That tower installation | 那座防御塔 |
[47:47] | When I was a child, I already worked hard on construction site. | 我小时候就在建筑工地上努力干 |
[47:50] | We all worked hard to build protection system. And the towers | 我们部努力建造防御系统 |
[47:53] | And the towers stopped the war, Mak. | 防御塔防止战争 马克 |
[47:55] | That is Unknown Fathers stopped war with the towers, when they come to power. | 未知父亲掌权的时候 就用塔来阻止战争 |
[47:59] | If they’ll be absent Hot and Pade | 如果没有防御塔 Hot和Pade |
[48:01] | will bombard us in two minutes | 两分钟就能轰炸到我们 |
[48:02] | and a mutants will come and eat remains. | 一个突变体就会来吃尸体 |
[48:04] | And degenerates they are destroying towers for a money | 堕落者摧毁塔是为了钱 |
[48:07] | For a dirty Hon’s papers. They are corrupt scum | 他们是腐朽的人渣 |
[48:12] | And who are those Unknown Fathers? | “未知父亲”是什么人 |
[48:17] | They taken us from a pitfall | 他们带我们走出困境 |
[48:19] | They muster willpower to curtail that | 他们运用意志力来抑制 |
[48:22] | extremist scumbags who | 坏人极端分子 |
[48:24] | jump anything conveniently portable after the empire fall | 自从帝国倒塌以后 他们见到什么就抢什么 |
[48:27] | and thought that the country was their belonging. | 以为国家是他们的一样 |
[48:29] | But why are they anonymous? | 为什么是”未知”呢 |
[48:30] | Because they are official at the service. | 因为他们是服务的职员 |
[48:33] | They aren’t ruling, Mak. | 不是统治者 马克 |
[48:35] | Thy are working. | 他们在工作 |
[48:36] | Do you know how difficult it is, when always risk of a war. | 你知道一直都有战争危险的时候 这有多难吗 |
[48:38] | There are always bombs under apartment houses, | 住宅和幼儿园下面都埋有炸弹 |
[48:41] | kindergartens and eventually under the towers. | 现在又是在防御塔下面 |
[48:43] | Gai | 盖 |
[48:55] | That’s why I enlisted to the guard. | 因此我才当了卫兵 |
[48:57] | It wasn’t a factory or a field. | 这不是工厂田野 |
[49:01] | It was the battle guard. | 这是卫兵 |
[49:02] | We are responsible for all now. | 现在我们担负所有的责任 |
[49:04] | For anyone | 所有人的 |
[49:07] | For them | 他们的 |
[49:08] | I don’t like small-talk and scribbles, corporal. | 我不喜欢闲聊和胡写 下士 |
[49:11] | Either you recommend Maxim . | 你要么推荐马克西姆 |
[49:14] | or not recommend. | 要么不推荐 |
[49:17] | Yes, recommend, sir! | 是 |
[49:19] | So how can I understand this two papers? | 这两张纸我怎么看得明白 |
[49:23] | Here | 这儿 |
[49:24] | I am recommending Maxim for approval to private candidate for the battle guards. | 我推荐马克西姆批准成为 卫兵的候选人 |
[49:30] | And here | 还有这儿 |
[49:32] | It is necessary to carefully check Mak-sim’s background. Massarakhsh | 很有必要仔细调查马克西姆的背景 马萨卡什 |
[49:37] | So what do yo need eventually, corporal. | 你到底想干什么 下士 |
[49:40] | Mr. captain I believe he is suitable for the guard. | 上尉 我相信他很适合做卫兵 |
[49:42] | He is like a brother to me. | 对我来说他就像兄弟 |
[49:44] | But I don’t know his past. He has no documents at all. | 但是我不知道他的过去 他没有任何文件 |
[49:48] | And he don’t remember anything. I am ineligible to hide it. | 他不记得任何事 这些我不能隐瞒 |
[49:53] | Two thirds of our territory wallow in anarchy. | 我们的国土有2/3都在无政府状态 |
[49:58] | There are starvation and epidemic. | 充满饥饿和疾病 |
[49:59] | People running away from there. | 人们逃离那儿 |
[50:01] | And no one have documents. | 没有人有文件 |
[50:03] | The department of Public Health let him through! | 卫生部门也让他通过 |
[50:07] | -hBuththehdepar -But me no buts | -但是 -不要对我说但是 |
[50:08] | We are in the guard. | 我们是在卫队 |
[50:10] | And not at a philosophical faculty. | 不是在哲学系 |
[50:12] | Either you recommend | 你要么推荐 |
[50:14] | or not, choose one. | 要么不推荐 选择一个 |
[50:19] | You did well! | 干得好 |
[50:21] | The guardsman is to trust the friend | 卫兵就要信任朋友 |
[50:24] | entirely. | 彻底的 |
[50:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[50:28] | I am myself | 我本人 |
[50:29] | look after him. | 会留意他 |
[50:31] | They are saying some random patriotic guard’s motto. | 他们在说一些不知所谓的士兵格言 |
[50:49] | After me | 跟着我 |
[51:02] | At the double | 两个一起 |
[51:06] | Go on. | 上 |
[51:09] | Go after me | 跟着我 |
[51:30] | Unit, take aim. | 分队 瞄准 |
[51:35] | Advance for two figures. | 移动两个目标 |
[51:38] | Unit | 分队 |
[51:39] | Fire | 开火 |
[51:48] | Advance for three | 是三个目杯 |
[51:50] | three figures. | 三个 |
[51:56] | Unit | 分队 |
[51:58] | Advance for three figures. | 移动三个目标 |
[52:00] | Fire | 开火 |
[52:23] | Don’t ever do this again | 别再这么做了了 |
[52:25] | Everyone make a mistakes. | 谁都会犯错误 |
[52:27] | I am your officer, you here to obey, not to correct. | 我是你的上司 你来就是服从的 不是提意见的 |
[52:30] | An what if you are wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[52:36] | Listen to me | 听着 |
[52:38] | For the benefit of discipline don’t try to be knowledgeable. | 为了纪律 不要显出自己多博学 |
[52:48] | What is specific demographic pressure? | 什么是人口压力 |
[52:51] | It’s a measure of aggression. | 是侵略性的测量指标 |
[52:52] | What is SDP at the border with Hon state. | 和Hon国家边境的SDP是什么 |
[52:55] | 116 standard units. | 116标准部队 |
[52:58] | It means that there is always war readiness. | 考思是一直处于战备状态 |
[53:02] | What about mouth of Blue Snake? | “蓝舌”口呢 |
[53:05] | 115 with inaccuracy of 0.4 | 115 误差0.4 |
[53:09] | Gai, you lose an argument. | 盖 你辩论了 |
[53:10] | He memorized the book in half an hour. | 他在半小时内就把书记住了 |
[53:12] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[53:16] | I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[53:18] | Why what | 什么 |
[53:19] | Why do Hon and Pandei hate you so? | Hon和Pandei为什么这么恨你们 |
[53:25] | Because befor the war | 因为战争以前 |
[53:28] | We were single nation | 我们本是一个国家 |
[53:30] | Because they are our former provinces. | 因为它们以前是我们的省份 |
[53:32] | And they hate us just because they and us | 他们恨我们是因为他们和我们 |
[53:35] | have the same history. | 有相同的历史 |
[53:37] | They want desert similar to southern here. | 他们想要类似这里南部的沙漠 |
[53:39] | Gai, you lose an argument. | 盖 你辩论输了 |
[53:42] | And dress yourself, please. | 穿上衣服 |
[53:57] | What is cereals harvest | 西北地区 |
[53:59] | in north-west regions? | 收获什么谷物 |
[54:03] | They don’t cultivate cereals in north-west regions. | 西北地区不种谷物 |
[54:06] | It’s over, Gai. | 结束了 盖 |
[54:07] | Go under the table and sing. | 到桌子底下唱歌吧 |
[54:12] | Gai, stop it already. | 盖 住手吧 |
[54:14] | Go under the table. | 到座子底下吧 |
[54:17] | You are big bloke. | 你这大家伙 |
[54:18] | Gai! | 盖 |
[54:45] | Here yo go, breadwinner | 你真行 养家者 |
[54:47] | You can feed you family with bare hands. | 一双手就能养活你的家庭了 |
[54:50] | You can’t eat it, it’s too polluted. | 这不能吃 被污染了 |
[54:59] | We mustn’t fish here at all. | 我们禁止在这里钓鱼 |
[55:02] | But we still fished with father. | 不过我们曾和父亲钓过 |
[55:05] | It was long ago | 很久以前 |
[55:07] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[55:15] | There were somehow different in the past. | 过去和现在不同 |
[55:19] | Maybe the world were kinder. | 世界更加美好 |
[55:22] | A people were smiling. | 有个人笑起来 |
[55:25] | Like you | 就像你一样 |
[55:27] | And we have clean rivers | 我们有清澈的河流 |
[55:29] | We have a seas and lakes. | 我们有海和湖泊 |
[55:32] | This color I like the most. | 我最喜欢这种颜色 |
[55:36] | My mom told me similar story about magic mountain country Zarta. | 我妈妈对神奇的山地国家 Zarta也说过这样的话 |
[55:41] | It’s sort of happy country. | 那是个快乐的国家 |
[55:43] | There are only kind people. | 只有善良的人 |
[55:46] | Maybe you are from that magic country. | 也许你就是来自那个神奇的国家 |
[55:48] | In fact, I am from Moscow. | 其实 我来自莫斯科 |
[55:50] | But no one believe me here. | 可这里没人相信 |
[55:52] | Are you feel homesick? | 你想家吗 |
[55:53] | I do. | 想 |
[55:54] | But above all my poor parents | 但首先 我可怜的父母 |
[55:56] | It had been told to them that I died. | 肯定有人告诉他们我死了 |
[55:58] | But wait | 可是 |
[56:01] | Maybe you will make this | 也许你可以把这趟 |
[56:04] | yours null-transfererer with a | 无效转运转化为 |
[56:07] | spira – you know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[56:10] | Well. | 好 |
[56:14] | Because we are | 因为我们 |
[57:16] | Ready to checkout. | 准备检查 |
[57:19] | Don’t move from your positions. | 不要离开各自位置 |
[57:27] | Attention, first unit -follow me. | 注意 第一小组跟我来 |
[57:29] | First triplet after me. Rest will stay here. | 第一个三人组跟着我 其他人留下 |
[57:32] | Don’t allow anyone out, take them alive. | 别让任何人离开 要活捉 |
[57:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[57:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[57:45] | Forward! | 前进! |
[58:06] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[58:07] | Catch him. | 抓住他! |
[58:20] | The lock. | 开锁 |
[58:28] | After me! | 跟着我走! |
[58:30] | Forward! | 前进! |
[58:32] | Don’t soot, take them alive. | 别开枪抓活的 |
[58:44] | And where is another? | 还有一个哪去了 |
[58:48] | When you’ll finish there came up to me. | 弄完之后过来找我 |
[58:51] | A rickety abomination. | 死驼子 |
[58:53] | A trash | 没用的东西 |
[58:54] | A rubbish. | 简直就是垃圾 |
[58:56] | Do a search! | 去调查下! |
[58:58] | Lay them on the floor here | 把他们放在地上 |
[59:00] | And this dame too | 该死 |
[59:13] | Wt the fuck. | 真他妈的重 |
[59:18] | Take away this carrion. | 把这些死人都清理了 |
[59:20] | Check the floors. | 检查下地板 |
[59:23] | Candidate Sim | 候选人西姆 |
[59:25] | I am. | 恩 是我 |
[59:28] | Why did you drop a weapon? | 为什么放下武器? |
[59:30] | You have commanded not to shoot. | 您刚才吩咐了不要开枪 |
[59:33] | Mr. captain | 队长 |
[59:34] | Yes sir. | 到 |
[59:36] | You commanded not to shoot, Mr. captain. | 你刚才吩咐不要开枪了 |
[59:38] | So | 所以 |
[59:39] | If I have commanded to shut up, then you’ll bite off your tongue? | 我要是吩咐你们闭嘴 你们是不是也要咬掉舌头? |
[59:44] | Yes, sir. | 是! |
[59:45] | Mr. captain. | 队长 |
[59:48] | Allow me to report. | 允许我向您汇报 |
[59:49] | Operation is conducting successfully. | 手术进行的非常成功 |
[59:51] | Residents are rendering feasible assistance. As always | 附近居民们跟往常一样一贯放弃所有可行的援助 |
[59:53] | All right. Deal with those half-dead. | 行 跟这些半死不活的人成交! |
[59:59] | And they are people too | 他们也是人 |
[1:00:01] | They have wives, they have children | 他们也有妻子也有孩子 |
[1:00:04] | They were loved. | 他们也曾被爱过 |
[1:00:06] | They loved someone. | 他们也爱着别人 |
[1:00:10] | Yes Mr. captain, it appears they are people too. | 的确是这样的 看起来他们也是人类 |
[1:00:19] | Hell of a note. | 该死的记录 |
[1:00:22] | Yes, Mr. captain. | 到 队长 |
[1:00:24] | I didn’t expect it. | 我没想到这个 |
[1:00:26] | I thought it was a real degenerates. | 我以为这是个真正的退化 |
[1:00:28] | Like a bare dotted monkeys. | 像赤裸裸的斑点猴子 |
[1:00:30] | Bare dotted fool. They are like people | 赤裸裸的斑点蠢人 他们像人类 |
[1:00:33] | Good, pleasant people which have a headache after an agitation. | 很好 自娱自乐的一群人 一煽动就开始头脑发热 |
[1:00:38] | And you, do you have a headache after an agitation? | 还有你 你是不是一受煽动 也开始头脑发热? |
[1:00:41] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[1:00:42] | I am never feel pain. | 我从来都不觉得疼 |
[1:00:44] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[1:00:46] | Wha-a-at? | 什么? |
[1:00:47] | You have been very shirty so I thought | 那我觉得你应该是非常英勇善战 |
[1:00:49] | Mr. captain | 队长 |
[1:00:52] | Allow me to report. Arrestees have coming to senses. | 请允许我汇报逮捕的那些人 现在都开始慢慢恢复知觉了 |
[1:00:54] | Don’t worry, corporal. | 别担心 下士 |
[1:00:56] | Your friend have shown himself true guard today. | 你朋友今天像我们展示了什么是 真正的护卫 |
[1:00:59] | Had he never was here | 他有不在这的时候吗 |
[1:01:01] | Mr. captain surely be laid with a bullet in his head. Ha-ha-ha | 队长肯定脑子吃枪子了 哈哈哈 |
[1:01:06] | Attention. | 立正! |
[1:01:07] | Candidate Sim, pick up your weapon. | 候选人西姆 拿起你的武器 |
[1:01:10] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:01:17] | Noliry Nadu. 56 y. o. Houseowner. Member of registry. | 罗里瑞·那都 56岁 户主 登记处的一员 |
[1:01:20] | Have you checked documents? | 查了档案了吗 |
[1:01:22] | Yes, sir. All OK. | 查过了 一切正常 |
[1:01:23] | Say mr. Rinadu | 瑞那都 |
[1:01:24] | Do you know anyone from arrestees? | 那些逮捕的人有没有你认识的? |
[1:01:26] | No, no-no, no | 没有 都不认识 |
[1:01:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:29] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:01:31] | Last name | 姓什么? |
[1:01:33] | One of them Ketschev. | 有个 叫凯次夫 |
[1:01:35] | In my house living someone called | 我有个邻居叫 |
[1:01:37] | Ketschev | 凯次夫 |
[1:01:39] | Don’t you disregard other arrestee conversations? | 你听见那些逮捕的人谈话没? |
[1:01:44] | Ahh I am very sorry We are I mean you are | 额 真抱歉 我们正在 我是说你正在 |
[1:01:49] | have insects there. | 这里有虫子! |
[1:01:52] | So we are mainly about them. | 我们主要从事这些 |
[1:01:56] | So we don’t apologize mr. Rinadu. | 我们不会道歉的 Rinadu先生 |
[1:01:58] | No-no-no. Why do you need to apologize?! | 不是这样的 你们为什么要道歉? |
[1:02:02] | It’s totally my fault. | 不全是我自己的错 |
[1:02:04] | It’s only mine. | 仅仅是我的错 |
[1:02:05] | Ehm Maybe even not I am | 嗯 或者甚至不是我 |
[1:02:09] | It’s a cursed heredity. | 这个遗传是被诅咒过的 |
[1:02:11] | Return documents and exempt assets to Mr. Rinadu. | 归还档案 并且剥夺 Rinadu先生的资产 |
[1:02:15] | Is your name Gal Catcher? | 你叫盖尔 凯奇? |
[1:02:16] | Yes | 是 |
[1:02:16] | What is your relationship with Ordy Tader? | 你和Ordy Tader是什么关系? |
[1:02:19] | She is my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[1:02:20] | Why did you decide to do anti-state activities? | 你究竟为何要参与反政府的活动? |
[1:02:23] | Because in a world’s history there has never been a more abominable state. | 因为整个世界历史上 从来没有比这个更可恨的国家 |
[1:02:27] | Because I loved my wife and my children. | 因为我爱我的妻子和孩子 |
[1:02:30] | Because you killed my friends. | 因为你杀了我的朋友 |
[1:02:32] | And defiled my nation. | 你还污染了我的国家 |
[1:02:33] | Because I had always hated you. | 因为我一直都恨你 |
[1:02:36] | Is it enough? | 够了吗? |
[1:02:37] | More than enough. | 远远不够 |
[1:02:38] | Whom else can you name from your organization? | 你还能报上几个参与你们组织的人的名字吗? |
[1:02:40] | No one. | 没有别人了 |
[1:02:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:02:46] | Gal Catcher. 50 y. o. Dentist. | 盖尔下士 50岁 牙医 |
[1:02:49] | Sentence to termination. | 判死刑 |
[1:02:51] | Time of execution is 48 hours. | 48小时后行刑 |
[1:02:54] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:02:56] | I ha-a-ate you! | 我–恨–你! |
[1:02:59] | How are you standing, candidate. | 你咋站的 站好了 候选人 |
[1:03:01] | Where are you looking at? | 你看哪呢 |
[1:03:02] | Stand at attention! | 立正! |
[1:03:04] | Don’t goggle about eyes. Stare to the front. | 别瞪着眼 向前看 |
[1:03:07] | Number 7313. | 编号7313 |
[1:03:09] | Your name? | 姓名? |
[1:03:12] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[1:03:13] | Do you have many? | 你有很多么? |
[1:03:15] | Say the real one. | 报上真实姓名 |
[1:03:17] | Number 7313. | 编号7313 |
[1:03:19] | What did you do at Catcher’s apartment? | 你当时在Catcher的公寓里干什么? |
[1:03:21] | I was falling into a swoon. | 我那时昏迷过去了 |
[1:03:23] | For you information I am good at it. | 顺便说一下 我很擅长昏倒 |
[1:03:26] | Do you want a demonstration? | 你想要示范一下么? |
[1:03:28] | Don’t bother. | 免了 |
[1:03:30] | It’ll come in handy. | 会及时来的 |
[1:03:32] | Mr. | 叫 |
[1:03:34] | Tik Fesku, called | 提克·费斯库先生 |
[1:03:36] | Aper. | 阿波 |
[1:03:36] | Ha, haa! | 哈哈哈 |
[1:03:38] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:03:39] | What a horrible threat. | 真是个恐怖的威肋 |
[1:03:42] | Look at my left arm | 看看我的左胳膊 |
[1:03:45] | It was sawed off from me. | 是被人锯掉的 |
[1:03:46] | In that old and good | 在那个古老的 |
[1:03:48] | Prewar secret politpolice | 战前的隐蔽的警局 |
[1:03:50] | Sawed off in three stages | 锯成了三截 |
[1:03:51] | Executioners came to work in the morning | 刽子手们早上来工作 |
[1:03:54] | And sawed | 来锯人 |
[1:03:55] | Then came to dinner, had returned and sawed again | 然后他们去吃饭 回来了再接着锯 |
[1:03:59] | They sawed and sawed my lovely left arm | 他们锯啊锯 我可怜的做胳膊 |
[1:04:02] | And they were bored. | 然后他们也厌烦了 |
[1:04:03] | They talked about theirs low income, theirs family troubles | 他们开始谈论他们廉价的工资 他门的家庭问题 |
[1:04:07] | And from that I was terrified | 那让我很害 |
[1:04:10] | And now I don’t afraid. | 但是现在我不怕了 |
[1:04:12] | Do you hear? | 你听见没? |
[1:04:13] | I don’t afraid! | 我不怕了 |
[1:04:15] | Tut-tut! What a petty people. | 啧啧! 多卑微的人 |
[1:04:17] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:04:18] | I don’t afraid. I don’t afraid . | 我不怕 我不怕 |
[1:04:42] | Enough! | 够了! |
[1:04:47] | The accused, number 7313 | 被告 编号7313 |
[1:04:50] | Tik Fesku, called Aper | 提克 费斯库 阿波 |
[1:04:52] | Sentenced to indefinite work stay with an upbringing. | 判无期徒刑 |
[1:04:59] | Is your name Ordy Tader? | 你叫奥第·泰德? |
[1:05:05] | Is your husband Gal Catcher? | 你丈夫是Ga Catcher? |
[1:05:10] | You have a child and your live in house 8 on Trubachi street. | 你有一个孩子 你门住再Trubachi 街第8号房子里 |
[1:05:20] | Think a little, maybe it’s better to answer the questions? | 想想看 或许回答问题 比不回答要好些 |
[1:05:23] | And then we can try to find your child. | 这样我们才能找到你的孩子 |
[1:05:29] | Blockhead | 死脑筋 |
[1:05:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:32] | I said blockhead. | 我说死脑筋 |
[1:05:34] | You are stupid blockheaded blockhead. | 你真是个蠢才 是个死脑筋 |
[1:05:37] | Can’t you hear me? | 你听不见我说的? |
[1:05:39] | Can you hear me, gray mouse, can you? | 你听的见了吗? 灰老鼠? 听的见我吗? |
[1:05:42] | You all will die, before we explode your lousy towers. | 我们还没来炸你们这恶心的城堡 你们早都死完了 |
[1:05:54] | Ordy Tader | 奥第·泰德 |
[1:05:56] | Sentenced to termination in 48 hours. | 判死刑 48小时后行刑 |
[1:06:26] | You know, they are flipping out. | 瞧 他们都神志不清了 |
[1:06:29] | From anger, from hatred, from nervous tension. | 生气 仇恨 紧张 这些都把 他们折磨的神志不清了已经 |
[1:06:32] | They have degenerative, unnatural organism. | 他们已经退化成不自然的有机体 |
[1:06:35] | And why do they released Noliry Nadu? | 他们为什么放了Noliry Nadu? |
[1:06:37] | The houskeeper. | 那个管家 |
[1:06:39] | Isn’t he the degenerate? | 难道他没有退化? |
[1:06:40] | He is the degenerate | 他退化了 |
[1:06:42] | But he is cowardly, there are lot of such. | 他是个胆小鬼 这样的人太多了 |
[1:06:45] | He is hating us but afraid. | 他恨我们 但他惧怕我们 |
[1:06:47] | And you can’t bribe him, he is rich. | 你还是不能贿赂他 他不缺钱 |
[1:06:51] | You know, I think they are not after a money. | 我觉得他们根本就不是为了钱 |
[1:06:54] | For a money one can’t hate as them. | 为了钱的话 他们不可能像他们那样恨我们 |
[1:06:57] | So what, they are degenerates! | 那又怎么样 他们退化了 |
[1:06:58] | What are you trying to say?! | 你到底想说什么? |
[1:07:00] | I saw them! | 我看见他们了 |
[1:07:02] | That doctor he is a good and brave man. | 那个医生 是个好人 也很勇敢 |
[1:07:05] | The degenerate! | 那个退化的人! |
[1:07:06] | All right All right | 好好好 |
[1:07:07] | He is a good and brave degenerate. | 他是个善良的勇敢的退化的人 |
[1:07:09] | And literate person at that. | 而且是个有文化的人 |
[1:07:12] | I saw his library. And his wife | 我见过他的图书馆 还见过他妻子 |
[1:07:13] | They are terrorists and killers. | 他们都是恐怖主义者 都是杀手 |
[1:07:16] | If you saw what were they doing to our guys. | 你要是真的看见他们对我们的 弟兄们做了什么 |
[1:07:18] | If you saw what I saw. | 如果你也看见了我看见的东西 |
[1:07:20] | What are you shouting for. Everyone looking at you | 你嚷嚷个啥? 大家都在看你 |
[1:07:22] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:07:25] | As always, all get out of hand because of you, Mak. | 一贯如此 Mak 又因为你一切都市区控制 |
[1:07:36] | Listen to me, Gai. | 听我说 盖 |
[1:07:38] | All is allowed | 所有惩罚都是允许的 |
[1:07:40] | Even torture is probably allowed. | 连折磨都可能是被允许的 |
[1:07:42] | You are the doctor. | 你是医生 |
[1:07:45] | But to torture women | 但是要折磨女人 |
[1:07:47] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[1:07:49] | Don’t know, Gai | 盖 我也不知道 |
[1:07:52] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[1:07:54] | Nomad, I have found him. | 诺曼德 我找到 |
[1:07:56] | You don’t believe where. | 你怎么都都不会相信我们 在哪找到他的 |
[1:07:59] | I’ll believe. | 我会信的 |
[1:08:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:08:01] | He is in the guard. | 他在守卫手里 |
[1:08:02] | This is a bit troublesome. | 这有点麻烦 |
[1:08:03] | No problems. | 没问题 |
[1:08:05] | When do you bring him? | 什么时候把他带来? |
[1:08:08] | To the car! | 带到车上来 |
[1:08:14] | Mr. corporal | 下士先生 |
[1:08:15] | Allow me to speak. | 请允许我讲话 |
[1:08:17] | Speak | 说 |
[1:08:18] | Captain Chacho commanded you and candidate Sim to be at company’s chancery. | Chacho队长要求 你和候选人西姆去公司法庭 |
[1:08:22] | Wait till we get down. | 等我们下来 |
[1:08:23] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:08:39] | Massarakhsh. | 马塞克斯 |
[1:08:40] | Candidate Sim you are shown yourself as a good fighter and fellow-soldier. | 候选人西姆 你已经向我们展现了你是个英勇的武士和战士 |
[1:08:46] | I am intercede for him to apply for actual private of the guard. | 我替他求情 申请隐私权 |
[1:08:53] | You passed exam of a fire. | 你通过了救火考验 |
[1:08:54] | And remains last exam of a blood. | 这是最后一场流血考验 |
[1:08:58] | Corporal Gaal | 盖尔下士 |
[1:08:59] | Go to guardhouse and bring the prisoners. | 去警卫室 把囚犯带过来 |
[1:09:02] | Yes, sir! | 是 警官 |
[1:09:05] | Don’t worry candidate. | 别担心 |
[1:09:08] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[1:09:09] | It’s frightening only at first. | 我只是开始的时候害怕 |
[1:09:15] | Take them by path and you see where you should put them. | 顺着路把他们带下去 看看应该放哪 |
[1:09:18] | Do act, candidate. | 行动起来 |
[1:09:20] | You’ll return as actual private. | 回来的时候 你就是真正的士兵了 |
[1:09:22] | As the guard. | 和警卫一样 |
[1:09:23] | If amongst you there is a one human tell my mother. | 如果你周围有人类 禀告我母亲 |
[1:09:26] | She is living in Utkin Dom settlement, house 2. She is called Elle. | 她住在Utkin Dom2号房间叫Elle |
[1:09:30] | Don’t stoop. | 站直了 |
[1:09:31] | Here it is, candidate. | 人已经带到 |
[1:09:34] | Or to Tadern, settlement, house 2. It is near | 或者去泰德恩2号房旬靠近 |
[1:09:41] | Please, have you remembered? | 你记清楚了没? |
[1:09:53] | Let’s wait and see. | 让我们静观其变 |
[1:09:55] | Yes, sir. Mr. captain. | 遵命 队长 |
[1:10:14] | Do you afraid to be disappointed in your friend? | 你难道就不怕会让你朋友们会失望 |
[1:10:17] | No, sir. | 不怕 |
[1:10:22] | But, if your excuse me, I feel sorry that | 我觉得很惋惜 |
[1:10:24] | he caught a woman. | 他抓了一个女人 |
[1:10:27] | He is a highlander | 他是个高地人 |
[1:10:28] | He is as much a highlander as we are. | 他和我们一样部是高地人 |
[1:10:30] | And it is not a matter of woman. | 并不是女人的问题 |
[1:10:33] | We’ll see, though. | 我们等着瞧呗 |
[1:10:44] | That’s all | 就这些 |
[1:10:45] | corporal Gaal | Gaal下士 |
[1:10:48] | I think it’s futile to look forward for your buddy. | 我觉得没必要等你的弟兄们 |
[1:10:54] | I am afraid that it’s a last time I call you a corporal. | 恐怕这是我最后一次叫你下士了 |
[1:11:03] | Massarakhsh. | 马塞克斯 |
[1:11:06] | Here is your weapon, Mr. captain. | 队长 这是你的武器 |
[1:11:09] | I had let them go, and will go away by myself. | 我让他们先走了 我要一个人走了 |
[1:11:12] | You were deceived Gai, you were all deceived. | 盖 你被骗了 我们都被骗了 |
[1:11:15] | You are living not on inner side of the sphere, but on outer. | 你并不是生活在这个星球的内层 你生活在外层 |
[1:11:17] | And there are billions of such spheres. | 有亿万个类似的星球 |
[1:11:19] | Candidate Sim you are under arrest. | 候选人西姆 你被逮捕了 |
[1:11:21] | Go into the car. | 上车 |
[1:11:23] | I am going away and Gai too. | 盖和我都要走了 |
[1:11:24] | He is gone mad. Don’t do it mr. captain! | 他要疯了 别这样 队长 |
[1:11:28] | Let’s go Gai. | 盖 我们走 |
[1:11:34] | No-o-o-o | 别– |
[1:11:36] | Mak! | 马克 |
[1:11:40] | Mak! | 马克 |
[1:11:44] | Mak | 好吧 你继续当你的下士 但不再在警卫队了 |
[1:11:50] | Okay, you’ll still be a corporal, but not in the guard. | 你写个关于调到部队上的报告 |
[1:11:57] | You’ll write a report about transfer to the army. | 就是它了 |
[1:12:27] | This is it. | 1000多度的高温屏障 |
[1:12:29] | It’s a thermal barrier up to 1000 degrees. | 什么时候送过来? |
[1:12:31] | When will it go to conveyor? | 有你这机器在 我们出去的时候衬衫都会融化了 |
[1:12:32] | It’s already 10 machines per day. | 已经每天送10台机器 |
[1:12:36] | With your machinery we’ll be left without a shirt. | 有你这机器在 我们出去的时候衬衫都会融化了 |
[1:12:39] | It’s better without a shirt than without a slippers. | 没衬衫总比没鞋子强 |
[1:12:41] | As you was a colonel, you still remain a colonel. | 你以前是上校 现在还是上线 |
[1:12:45] | Whadda you | 你呢? |
[1:12:46] | playing with tanks | 开坦克 |
[1:12:48] | I have aching tooth. | 我牙疼 |
[1:12:51] | Nomad | 诺曼德 |
[1:12:53] | Is it so difficult to develop painless way to cure a tooth? | 无痛治牙就这么难么? |
[1:12:59] | It may be considered. | 或许是个法子 |
[1:13:05] | You’ll better consider this, papa. | 爸爸 你最好考虑考虑这个 |
[1:13:08] | Pandeas moved one more division to Hon’s border. | 潘德拉斯又往Hon的领地 前进了一个区域 |
[1:13:12] | I weighed up an option. | 我有个主意 |
[1:13:13] | If they meddle in Hotian mess and quickly put there a man | 如果他们在Hotian管闲事并且迅速安插人手的话 |
[1:13:18] | they will have joint front of 50 mln people against ours 40 mln. | 他们就是5000万人对我们4000万人 |
[1:13:22] | I had like to gave a lot of money for them to meddle in Hontian mess. | 我喜欢花很多钱让他们搞乱Hontian |
[1:13:27] | Who’ll touch a Hon surly lose. | 谁会去接触Hontian好脾气的 |
[1:13:31] | It’s depends on how to touch | 那要看怎么个动法 |
[1:13:34] | If it’s delicate with small forces and not to deep | 如果是不堪一击的小部队 |
[1:13:39] | Touch and bounce off when they stop quarreling. | 试探性的 |
[1:13:45] | And why are you so silent? | 你为什么这么安静? |
[1:13:47] | Clever man. | 聪明人 |
[1:13:49] | When the Fathers talk for judicious children are better to be silent. | 大人们说话 小孩们最好别插嘴 |
[1:13:55] | So speak, speak. | 说吧 |
[1:13:58] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[1:13:59] | You know the thing, I am not a politician. | 你知道的 我不是政治家 |
[1:14:05] | No-o | 恩 我知道 |
[1:14:07] | Indeed, there is nothing funny about it, I am very narrow specialist. | 事实上 没什么比这更可笑的 我是个心胸狭窄的专家 |
[1:14:13] | And as the same | 同样 |
[1:14:15] | Must say that it’s a very advantageous time to invade. | 必须要说 现在入侵是非常有利的 |
[1:14:21] | Rearmament of army almost finished. | 武器重备已经完毕 |
[1:14:25] | Do you want to make war? | 你想制造战争么? |
[1:14:29] | And how long will we last out. | 我们能撑多久? |
[1:14:33] | How long we’ll last out, Nomad? | 诺曼德 我们能撑多久? |
[1:14:39] | It’s around ten days. | 大概10天 |
[1:14:40] | The deep invasion plan can provide Hon’s defeat in eight days. | 深入入侵能让Hon 8天内战败 |
[1:14:46] | It’s a good plan. | 好方案 |
[1:14:49] | That’s how it’ll go. | 就这么办 |
[1:14:52] | Nomad Are you against it, it seems? | 诺马德 看起来你反对这个方案 |
[1:14:58] | I don’t care. | 我随意 |
[1:14:59] | Well, let you be against it. | 那好吧 就让你反对吧 |
[1:15:02] | So, brother-in-law, will we support majority? | 妹夫 我们应该支持大多数吗? |
[1:15:08] | Do as you please. | 随你乐意 |
[1:15:10] | Ave, I knew that you’ll be with us. | Ave 我知道你会和我们一起的 |
[1:15:13] | Where should I go without you. | 没有你们 我该去哪呢 |
[1:15:16] | Hey, smart man | 嘿 聪明人 |
[1:15:18] | You must prepare public opinion. I hope you have think of something | 你必须准备好应对公众舆论 我猜你应该想好了 |
[1:15:23] | Some attempted murder or attack on the tower. | 类似于城堡里的蓄意谋杀或者攻击 |
[1:15:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:15:31] | It is fully ready. | 都准备好了 |
[1:15:33] | Doctor | 医生 |
[1:15:35] | Doctor don’t dawdle, it’s session soon. | 医生们不会游手好闲的 很快就要开庭了 |
[1:15:38] | Handsome guy. | 帅哥 |
[1:15:41] | A had a son too. Anyone want to drink? | 有人要喝酒么? |
[1:15:48] | Dole out a drain. | 少喝点 |
[1:15:50] | What do you say, doctor? | 你说什么 医生 |
[1:15:51] | I stake my life that someone shot this youngster | 我以性命担保 有人向这个孩子开枪 |
[1:15:59] | from an army pistol | 用的是部队的手枪 |
[1:16:01] | But a long time ago. | 但是已很长时间了 |
[1:16:03] | At least half year ago. | 至少半年前 |
[1:16:09] | Where are the bullets? | 子弹在哪 |
[1:16:11] | They are come out and I throw them away. | 取出来了 我扔了 |
[1:16:14] | Hmm come out you say. | 嗯 照你说的取出来了 |
[1:16:16] | I think you are lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[1:16:19] | Please, confess how did you do that. | 承认吧 你是怎么做的这些 |
[1:16:22] | I am not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[1:16:24] | I’s just our wounds heal fast. | 只是我们的伤口愈合的很快 |
[1:16:26] | Cut me a hand. | 砍我一下试试 |
[1:16:28] | If it’s not too deep it will close very fast. | 如果不是很深 很快就会愈合 |
[1:16:31] | Husband told me about ancient highlanders medicine. | 我丈夫曾经告诉我高地上 一种古老 的药 |
[1:16:35] | They know how to heal a wounds. | 他们懂得怎么愈合伤口 |
[1:16:36] | Highlander’s medicine | 高地人的药 |
[1:16:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:16:40] | In this youngster 7 holes and if it’s real bullet holes | 这个年轻人身上有7个洞 如果都是子弹射的 |
[1:16:47] | at least 4 of them were fatal. | 那至少4处是致命的 |
[1:16:49] | What will you say to it? | 对于这你怎么说 |
[1:16:51] | It’s not a fatal wounds to us. | 这对我们来说并不是致命的伤 |
[1:16:54] | If the captain shoot me in the head | 如果队长朝我的脑袋打枪 |
[1:16:58] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:01] | It’s very little time before the session. | 就要开庭 |
[1:17:04] | It’ll seize us soon. He can bring the guards. Decide the issue faster. | 他们很快就会抓住我们的 他会带警卫来 然后更快的做判决 |
[1:17:11] | Do whatever you want, but I’ll shoot him before the session. In the head. | 你想干什么就干什么吧 开庭前我会朝他脑门开一枪的 |
[1:17:15] | I believe in him. | 我相信他 |
[1:17:17] | His tales doesn’t fit together, but it’s because he is different. | 他的话根本部说不到一块去 因为他和我们不一样 |
[1:17:22] | He is too much different from us. | 他和我们太不一样了 |
[1:17:24] | He is not a provoker. | 他不是个行动者 |
[1:17:26] | General, I am for him. | 将军 我同意他的看法 |
[1:17:29] | Why did you came to us? | 你为什么到我们这来? |
[1:17:31] | Who are these Unknown Fathers? | 谁是这些不知名的祖先们? |
[1:17:37] | Unknown Fathers are | 不知名的祖先们是 |
[1:17:40] | anonymous group of intriguers who capture the power. | 占领城堡的不明阴谋者们 |
[1:17:44] | Some of them sincerely think that they are saving country, | 他们其中有些人毅然相信 他们是在拯救国家 |
[1:17:50] | but most of them are embezzlers, sybarite and sadists. | 但其中大部分人是偷盗者 骄奢淫逸和悲观的人 |
[1:17:59] | Are you satisfied? | 你满毒了吧? |
[1:18:00] | No I don’t. | 不 我不满意 |
[1:18:02] | You want too much from us. | 你们想要的太多了 |
[1:18:05] | We are not theorists. We are practitioners we struggle for our lives. | 我们不是理论家 我们是行动家 我们为我们的生命奋斗 |
[1:18:12] | What do you seek except saving your lives? | 除了想救你们的命外 你们还想要什么? |
[1:18:15] | We don’t have a common political program. | 我们的政治计划截然不同 |
[1:18:19] | We are killing because they killing us. | 我们屠杀是因为他们屠杀我们 |
[1:18:22] | Why are they killing you? | 为什么他们屠杀你们? |
[1:18:24] | Because we are considered as degenerates. | 因为我们被视为退化者 |
[1:18:27] | To Unknown Fathers there is much to gain from our persecution. | 对于祖先们来说 我们的屠杀是 |
[1:18:31] | It distracts people from internal problems. | 有利可图的可以转移人们对于内在矛盾的不满 |
[1:18:34] | From corrupted financiers who coin money with military orders, | 腐败的金融家们接收 军队的订单铸造钱币 |
[1:18:40] | With towers building. | 修建城堡 |
[1:18:41] | What does it have to do with anti-ballistic defense towers? | 那和有防导弹系统的城堡 有什么必然联系? |
[1:18:46] | It’s not an anti-ballistic defense towers | 那并不是具有防导弹系统的城堡 |
[1:18:56] | They are transmitters of special radiation. | 那是有特殊放射线的发射机 |
[1:19:01] | Most people, you for example, don’t notice it. | 很多人 比如说你 都没主毒到这点 |
[1:19:05] | And minority, because of some organism deviation, feel extreme pain. | 少数的人 因为一些生物体的偏差 会感到极端的疼痛 |
[1:19:15] | And they are called degenerates. | 他们就是那些退化者 |
[1:19:17] | Transmitters are powered two times a day at 10 AM and 10 PM. | 发射机每天充电2次 上午10点和夜晚10点 |
[1:19:25] | Plus they have local-range devices on patrol cars. | 另外他们有巡逻车上的 当地范围内的设备 |
[1:19:29] | We have nowhere to hide. | 我们无处可逃 |
[1:19:34] | We are going mad, shooting, dieing out. | 我们都发狂了 四处射杀 并且濒临灭绝 |
[1:19:38] | It goes nowhere. | 到处都是 |
[1:19:41] | He is not one to know. | 他不了解 |
[1:19:43] | How can he understand how it fees | 他怎么能理解每时每刻 |
[1:19:47] | to wait for the next session every day of every year?! | 等待下一个开庭的感觉?! |
[1:19:50] | We are short on time you must decide. | 我们时间不多了 你必须做出决定了 |
[1:19:51] | He don’t know, we don’t talk. | 他不知道 我们也不说话 |
[1:19:54] | We must set this clear. | 我们必须澄清这点 |
[1:19:57] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[1:19:59] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[1:20:01] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[1:20:03] | Hm | 嗯 |
[1:20:05] | Forester? | 林务官? |
[1:20:09] | Ehh | 额 |
[1:20:16] | Wait, he is able to reduce pain. | 等等 他有能力减轻疼痛 |
[1:20:21] | You are able to reduce pain? | 你 有能力减轻疼痛? |
[1:20:26] | Yes I am. | 是的 |
[1:20:34] | He is beyond price. | 他简直是无价之宝 |
[1:20:38] | So, Forester, you are for him. | 林务官 你是同意他的 |
[1:20:41] | If anyone touch him I will tear them myself. | 任何人谁要敢碰他 我会亲手撕碎他 |
[1:20:48] | Very well. | 太好了 |
[1:20:51] | You are handsome guy, Mak. | 你真是太帅了 Mak |
[1:20:56] | It’ll be a waste to kill you. | 杀了你太可惜了 |
[1:21:00] | And now Mak will have to show his talent to us. | 现在mak必须要向我们 展示他的才华了 |
[1:22:12] | State-Prosecutor | 国家行刑官 |
[1:22:13] | Your excellency | 陛下 |
[1:22:15] | Agent 771 reported that operation is had been fixed for today. | 特工771汇报说行动 今天已经确定好了 |
[1:22:21] | It’s perfect, colonel. | 太好了 上校 |
[1:22:24] | Perfect | 很好 |
[1:22:26] | But don’t scare them off before the time. | 没到时间 千万别吓跑了他们 |
[1:22:57] | Are you afraid? | 你怕吗? |
[1:22:59] | No | 不怕 |
[1:23:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:06] | It may come in handy later. | 很快就会有用处了 |
[1:23:10] | Take it | 拿着 |
[1:23:12] | Take it | 拿着 |
[1:23:23] | It’s degenerates. | 退化者 |
[1:23:25] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:25:08] | Brigade take the cars | 开车 |
[1:25:11] | Faster | 快点 |
[1:25:14] | Under attack | 处于攻击范围内 |
[1:25:33] | Leave me | 别管我 |
[1:25:35] | Leave | 走开 |
[1:25:36] | Leave | 走开 |
[1:25:38] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:25:39] | General | 将军 |
[1:25:40] | It was I who leaked out. | 是我泄露的秘密 |
[1:25:43] | Employee 771. Agent. | 特工771 |
[1:26:01] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:26:03] | I am happy with your work. | 我对你的工作很满意 |
[1:26:06] | Smart man | 聪明人 |
[1:26:08] | Thank you papa. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:26:11] | You can depend on me. | 你完全可以指望我 |
[1:27:43] | The target is at home. | 目标人物出现 |
[1:27:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:27:51] | You’ve been done perfectly! | 干的漂亮! |
[1:27:56] | Maybe there were only single of such tower | 或许这样的城堡只有一个 |
[1:28:00] | Bad guys are no exception even in municipality. | 即使在市政里面 坏人也都是无可避免的 |
[1:28:03] | Listen, Mak | 听着Mak |
[1:28:05] | What you have said is not possible. | 你说的那些根本不可能 |
[1:28:08] | You are idiot! | 你真是个蠢货 |
[1:28:10] | Have you ever imagined how many towers in this country? | 你想没想过这个国家 这样的城堡有多少个? |
[1:28:13] | How many of them being build per year, per day. | 每年 每天 多少个这样的城堡在建造 |
[1:28:16] | This is a billions costs, Mak. | 这是10亿的花销 Mak |
[1:28:19] | And for whom? For the miserable knot of degenerates. | 谁的花销?是那些痛苦的退化者 |
[1:28:21] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:28:22] | You don’t know anything anything. And you believe it all. | 你什么都不知道 什么都不知道 你还所有的都相信 |
[1:28:27] | Sorry, Mak. | 抱歉 Mak |
[1:28:31] | If you weren’t you | 如果你不是你 |
[1:28:36] | We all are too gullible. | 我们都太容易受骗了 |
[1:28:38] | Background broadcast is about filth of degenerates. | 后台广播的全是关于退化者 多么污秽多么猥琐 |
[1:28:45] | Forget about this foolishness. | 别提那些蠢材了 |
[1:28:46] | You don’t need to think about such a matters. | 你根本都不需要想这些 |
[1:28:49] | It’s not yours, Mak. | 这并不是你的 Mak |
[1:28:51] | Go back to your mountains. Find your friends | 回到你的山里面去 去找你的朋友们 |
[1:28:54] | If you can’t remember by head, be guided by your heart. | 找不到路的话 就跟着心走 |
[1:28:58] | -Where is my homeland -Mak! | -我的家在哪 -Mak |
[1:29:02] | You will settle there. | 你会在那定居 |
[1:29:05] | Then return, take Rada with you, all will be ok. | 然后回来 带上Rada 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:29:08] | You will find your happiness. | 你会找到你的幸福的 |
[1:29:09] | And by that time we’ll finish Hontians and it’ll be peace at last. | 到时候我们就会了解了和Hon家族的恩怨 和平终会来临 |
[1:29:15] | Stand still. On the floor! Move! | 别动 趴地上 往前 |
[1:29:17] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[1:29:18] | Stay still. Don’t move. Sit down! | 别动 坐下 |
[1:29:22] | Don’t shoot take them alive. | 别开枪 抓活的 |
[1:29:35] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[1:29:39] | You move I’ll shoot. | 动一下我就开枪了 |
[1:29:44] | Handcuffs to him. | 把他铐起来 |
[1:29:57] | Degenerates Degenerates . | 退化者 退化者 |
[1:30:02] | Sorry for inconvenience Ms. Gaal. | 对于这些不便我们深感歉意 Gaal女士 |
[1:30:08] | Move out! | 出去 |
[1:30:40] | Wow | 哇 |
[1:30:43] | Savage | 野蛮人 |
[1:30:44] | I caught him in a forest. | 我在林子里面抓住他的 |
[1:30:47] | I saw him too. | 我也看见他了 |
[1:30:50] | But he was in guardsman uniform on my interrogation. | 但当时他是穿着警服 我在审问他 |
[1:30:56] | He is a provocateur. | 他是个教唆者 |
[1:30:58] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:30:59] | He won’t live till dawn. | 他活不到明天早上了 |
[1:31:00] | Don’t be hurry. | 别急 |
[1:31:04] | Hey, drudgerer. | 嘿 苦工 |
[1:31:10] | Ordy died in that operation. | 0rdy在那次行动中牺牲了 |
[1:31:13] | Only doctor lived through. | 只有医生没死 |
[1:31:15] | And the general. | 还有将军 |
[1:31:17] | And after that | 从那以后 |
[1:31:17] | After that interesting | 从那以后 很有趣 |
[1:31:23] | My name is Zef. | 我叫Zef |
[1:31:26] | Maxim | 马克西姆 |
[1:31:31] | Yo don’t believe me. | 你不会相信 |
[1:31:34] | It’s a good question. | 是个好问题 |
[1:31:37] | We believe only in a can of meat. | 我们只相信肉 |
[1:31:44] | Lights-out, your death-rows. | 熄灯 一群死鬼 |
[1:32:06] | Your Excellency Nomad have came to see you. | 陛下 Nomad来参见 |
[1:32:09] | Yes, of course. | 恩 |
[1:32:11] | Ask him in. | 让他进来 |
[1:32:16] | Nomad | 流浪者 |
[1:32:18] | Hello to you. | 你好啊 |
[1:32:19] | And where did you go so often. You vanished into thin air, | 你最近都去哪了你像消失在空气中 |
[1:32:22] | couldn’t find you. Is it mountains? | 找不着了 那是山么? |
[1:32:26] | Hello. I was at health resort for recondition. | 您好 我在疗养胜地调养身体 |
[1:32:33] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:32:34] | Always forgetting about that device of yours. | 总是忘了你的那套设备 |
[1:32:40] | When will you stop to taunt your visitors. | “什么时候才能不 笑你的拜访者 |
[1:32:44] | The visitors has to be in discomfort. | 拜访的人肯定感觉不舒服 |
[1:32:47] | Visitor must be laughable. | 拜访的人肯定是值得取笑的 |
[1:32:50] | Or | 否则 |
[1:32:52] | What enjoyment do I get from him. | 我能从他身上得到什么乐趣呢 |
[1:32:53] | I know that you are merry man. | 我知道你是个快乐的人 |
[1:32:56] | Yes. By the way you can sit down. | 坐吧 |
[1:33:06] | So here we go. About the tower explosion case. | 现在我们谈谈关于城堡爆炸的事 |
[1:33:09] | You have someone called Mak-sim on your reeducation. You know him? | 你们有个兄弟叫马克·西姆 你认识他? |
[1:33:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:33:15] | I want him. | 我想要他 |
[1:33:16] | I am not on the case. I can’t possibly remember every prisoner. | 这个案子跟我无关 我不可能记得每个囚犯 |
[1:33:21] | I thought it was your man. | 我以为他是你的人 |
[1:33:23] | There were my people one of them, | 我的人太多了 有一个 |
[1:33:27] | the rest were real. How had you called him? | 其他的都是真的 你刚才怎么称呼他的? |
[1:33:30] | Mak-sim | 马克–西姆 |
[1:33:32] | Ahh yes-yes-yes I have begin to remember, | 嗯 对对对 我有点印象了 |
[1:33:37] | It’s a highlander’s spy. Why do you need him? | 是个高地间谍 你为什么想要他 |
[1:33:41] | He is a mutant I need him for the work. | 他是个变异人 我有工作需要他做 |
[1:33:44] | Will you anatomize him?! | 你要解剖他? |
[1:33:45] | Surely. | 当然 |
[1:33:47] | Knacker | 屠夫 |
[1:33:51] | How do you do at all? | 你要怎么做? |
[1:33:52] | When will have I get him? | 我什么时候能得到他? |
[1:33:57] | What can you offer in exchange? | 你有什么条件拿来交换? |
[1:34:00] | First one of protection helmets. | 首先 一个保护头盔 |
[1:34:09] | And a World’s Light to top it off. | 上面有世界之光 |
[1:34:13] | Is it true that you had been assigned to develop directional transmitter? | 你是不是真的被派去 研发方向性的发射机 |
[1:34:18] | No | 不是 |
[1:34:20] | As for | 对于 |
[1:34:22] | Can you slow down those works? | 你能给这些东西减速么? |
[1:34:25] | You are afraid. | 你害怕了吧 |
[1:34:26] | I do afraid. | 我的确害怕了 |
[1:34:29] | And don’t you afraid? | 你不害怕吗? |
[1:34:31] | Or you think that papa will love you forever. | 还是你认为爸爸会永远爱你 |
[1:34:35] | He will use that transmitter on you at first. You are smart. | 他会首先 你用那个发射机 你这么聪明应该知道的 |
[1:34:40] | It is a deal. | 成交 |
[1:34:42] | After five, seven days you can have him. | 5天或者7天内你会得到他 |
[1:34:47] | After a five. | 5天 |
[1:34:57] | There are so much metal after the war. | 战争后有太多的金属了 |
[1:35:00] | Running amok, shooting. | 狂奔的杀人狂 四处扫射 |
[1:35:03] | Do you thought if they gave you a gun then your free? | 你认为他们给你枪你就自由了? |
[1:35:07] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[1:35:09] | You can’t escape through perimeter. | 你逃不掉的 |
[1:35:11] | There were once who tried. | 曾经有些人企图逃跑 |
[1:35:14] | And if you want us to eat help me to clean up this shit. | 你要想让我们吃饭 就先帮我们把这些垃圾清理掉 |
[1:35:23] | That is our work. | 那是我们的活 |
[1:35:25] | Bring down those metals, before they bring us down. | 趁那些金属没把咱们撂倒之前 赶紧把它们消灭掉 |
[1:35:49] | Strike ground! | 趴下 |
[1:36:29] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:36:31] | And this is the work. | 这才是活儿 |
[1:36:35] | Get accustomed to it. | 习惯了就好 |
[1:36:36] | For the life I don’t offer to anyone | 我是不会抛下自己的命不要的 |
[1:36:41] | I am finished man and you have a bright future. | 我已经完了 但你还有美好的将来 |
[1:36:52] | Looks like it die out a little. I think so | 看起来那玩意残废了点 我这样觉得 |
[1:36:57] | So what now stand up death-row inmates. | 现在怎么办 站起来 牢友们 |
[1:37:00] | Get to work if we want to eat today. | 今天想吃东西话就赶紧去干活 |
[1:37:07] | Mak-sim | 马克·西姆 |
[1:37:10] | So what? | 不干又怎么样? |
[1:37:12] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:37:13] | Something rings a bell | 有时候想的起来 |
[1:37:15] | Something have been overlooked | 有时候没注意到 |
[1:37:17] | Able to see in the dark. | 能夜视 |
[1:37:19] | South border. | 南部边界 |
[1:37:21] | Reaction to the Aizu. | 对Aizu有反映 |
[1:37:23] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:37:28] | Zero reaction to the A-radiation in both contexts. | 对A射线O反映 |
[1:37:33] | Mr. adviser, urgently come to my office. | 导师急匆匆的赶到我办公室 |
[1:37:36] | Before the war there lived a smart animals. Smart just like you | 战争前有一种聪明的动物 就想你们一样聪明 |
[1:37:44] | I was pleasure to tame them. | 我很乐宣去驯服它们 |
[1:37:49] | And people began to teach them a disgusting things. | 人类开始教它们一些恶心的事情 |
[1:37:58] | To bring the mines under a tanks. | 把地雷埋在坦克下面 |
[1:38:02] | To bring contagion in enemy camps. | 把传染病带到敌人的营帐里 |
[1:38:09] | And other rubbish like this. | 还有其他一些诸如此类的垃圾 |
[1:38:12] | When war was at serious point they were forgotten. | 当战争到了白热化的状态下 他们又被遗忘了 |
[1:38:16] | Many things were forgotten. | 很多东西都被遗忘了 |
[1:38:23] | And here they are. | 这就是他们 |
[1:38:31] | So are they the mutants? | 这就是变异动物? |
[1:38:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:38:36] | But there are human’s mutants, and those are animal’s. | 还有些变异人 这些只是变异动物 |
[1:38:42] | We are a snack for them. | 我们对它们来说简直就是点心 |
[1:38:46] | They are in their holes and never sticks their necks out. | 它们居住在巢穴里 从来不把头伸出来 |
[1:38:50] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[1:38:55] | That’s because we have a GUNS! | 因为我们有枪 |
[1:38:59] | Zef! Where are you? Are you alive, Zef? | Zef 你在哪 zef你还活着吗? |
[1:39:06] | I’ll come down. | 我就下来了 |
[1:39:10] | Are you gone mad? | 你疯了? |
[1:39:12] | Wait for us here. | 在这等我们 |
[1:39:18] | Must we really go there? | 我们必须去那吗? |
[1:39:21] | We need to look over. | 我们得检查一下 |
[1:39:23] | Maybe this is a fortress. | 或许这是个堡垒 |
[1:39:26] | Immediately prepare special courier with guards. | 派特殊送信员带上警卫 |
[1:39:28] | Single coach to the south. | 派个马车到南部去 |
[1:39:30] | No, my articulated lorry to the south. | 不 派我的卡车到南部去 |
[1:39:33] | And write down the two telegrams. | 记下这2个电报 |
[1:39:35] | First one: | 第一个 |
[1:39:36] | To the General-commandant of Distinct South Area. | 致南部地区总执行官 |
[1:39:40] | At once hand over the care of educate?Mak-sim to the bearer of this. | 立刻把马克·西姆交给送信人 |
[1:39:47] | From now on you must consider convicted Mak-sim to be listed as missing. | 现在开始你必须立刻宣告 马克·西姆失踪 |
[1:39:55] | For which you must have an appropriate papers. | 你必须有恰当的文件 |
[1:39:58] | State-Prosecutor | 洲行刑管 |
[1:40:00] | And the secon one: | 第二个 |
[1:40:03] | Dear Nomad | 亲爱的Nomad |
[1:40:05] | There was a stupid business | 有个不明智的交易 |
[1:40:09] | Unfortunately material that you requested was listed as missing. | 很不幸 你想要的”材料”今天被宣布失踪 |
[1:40:15] | As is the way on southern borders. | 就在去南部边境的途中 |
[1:40:19] | Yours, smart man. | 你的 聪明人 |
[1:40:21] | That’s all. | 完毕 |
[1:40:28] | There is someone out there. | 外面有人 |
[1:40:30] | Yeah. If it is the stronghold there must be a nest of Golovans. | 是 如果这是个要塞 那一定会有Golovans人的居住点 |
[1:40:37] | Golovans. I don’t care. | GoIovans人 我不在乎 |
[1:40:38] | When we have this. | 我们什么时候有这些 |
[1:40:41] | All the metal in the forest were controlled from this fortress. | 林子里所有的金属人都是 从这个堡垒控制的 |
[1:40:45] | The control panel is somewhere nearby. | 控制面板肯定是附近的某个地方 |
[1:40:58] | Did you see? Did you see? | 你看见没? 看见没? |
[1:41:00] | True, it looks like a dog. | 的确 看起来想个狗 |
[1:41:19] | I am sure this is the stronghold. | 我确信这就是要塞 |
[1:41:23] | Is this the control panel? | 这就是控制面板? |
[1:41:25] | Panel | 控制板 |
[1:41:27] | Wish we somehow manage to sort it out. | 真希望我们能破解这个 |
[1:41:32] | Then all land will be ours. | 那时候所有的地部是我们的了 |
[1:41:34] | I don’t think we can control anything from here. | 我认为在那我们什么都控制不了 |
[1:41:50] | Wow | 哇哦 |
[1:41:52] | it’s a desert | 是个沙漠 |
[1:41:55] | a wind walking on the sands. | 到处都是沙尘 |
[1:41:56] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:42:05] | Let’s get out of here while still can. | 趁着还能离开 |
[1:42:11] | Don’t soot! | 赶紧离开 |
[1:42:15] | Did you see? | 你看见没? |
[1:43:59] | Are you an idiot? Idiot? This is a can of food. And to a commandant’s office. | 你蠢啊 这是一罐肉 送往指挥官的办公室 |
[1:44:05] | You shoudn’t get it to a commandant’s office. | 你不能带着这去指挥官的办公室 |
[1:44:09] | He is not an animal. | 他不是个畜生 |
[1:44:11] | This is an animal. Masarakhsh | 这是个畜生! |
[1:44:16] | You are the animal. | 你才是畜生 |
[1:44:41] | You are immune to radiation. | 你对射线有面议 |
[1:44:44] | You don’t afraid of transmitters. | 你不怕发射机 |
[1:44:46] | So now you’ll be a liaison. And when I’ll command | 现在你就是个联络人 我指挥你 |
[1:44:48] | I won’t be a liaison. I don’t want to obey you. | 我不是个联络人 我也不想服从你 |
[1:44:53] | I was ordered to destroy tower, but no one bother to said why. | 我受命摧毁城堡 但是没有人告诉我为什么 |
[1:44:55] | I saw that it was stupid and they’ll kill all. | 我觉得这很愚蠢 它们就杀了所有人 |
[1:44:57] | But I adhere to order. And then I run straight into the trap. | 我遵从命令我径直的掉进了陷阱 |
[1:45:00] | So I am saying: enough. I don’t adhere to any more stupid orders. | 我是说:够了 我再也不遵从任何愚蠢的命令了 |
[1:45:03] | Snotnose | 猪鼻子 |
[1:45:04] | The towers is just a retranslators so there have to be a center. | 重译作用 肯定还有个中心控制区 |
[1:45:07] | And we must strike here! And don’t bother with every one of them. | 我们必须毁灭那个地方 别一个个的来 |
[1:45:11] | Stop. How did yo know that there is one? | 等等你怎么知道哪个 就是中心控制区区呢 |
[1:45:13] | It’s evident to every more or less skillful engineer. | 并每个或多或少精通的工程师来说 中心控制区是很明显的 |
[1:45:16] | So the main task is to find them. | 所以主要任务就是找到它们 |
[1:45:20] | And not to send people die from machineguns. | 别派人住机器人那送死 |
[1:45:25] | Massarakhsh | 马塞克斯 |
[1:45:26] | To every more or less skillful engineer, | 对于每一个或好或差的工程师来说 |
[1:45:30] | you snotnose, evident, that while we destroy some towers | 小子 很明显的是我们在摧毁一些城堡的时候 |
[1:45:33] | we are disturbing retranslation of a whole distinct. | 我们也在干扰整个地区的重译工作 |
[1:45:37] | And if you ever, ever again, Masarakhsh, will say that | 马赛克斯 如果你也曾经说过 |
[1:45:41] | we are ordered to adhere to stupid orders and our people died in vain | 我们被愚蠢地命令过 我们的人民白白死去 |
[1:45:47] | -Get off your hand.-Zef | -手拿开 -Zef |
[1:46:00] | I’ll tell him | 我来告诉他 |
[1:46:09] | Try to understand, Mak | 试着去理解Mak |
[1:46:12] | Those tillages | 这些耕作物 |
[1:46:14] | They are not for us | 不是给我们的 |
[1:46:17] | The radiation is act upon nervous system of every human. | 射线是根据每个人的 神经系统来运作的 |
[1:46:22] | And they are turned in not a two times per day. | 并不是一天充2次电 |
[1:46:25] | But they are always turned on. | 时时刻刻都是开着的 |
[1:46:29] | As affected with this radiation human’s brain lose ability to analyse, to think. | 影响就是这种射线能让人脑 失去分析思考的能力 |
[1:46:36] | But he began to believe, to believe everything. | 但他开始相信了 开始相信任何事情 |
[1:46:40] | to a magazines, a radio, a choolteachers, an advertisements, a preachers. | 对于杂志 广播 广告 传教士 |
[1:46:49] | Information system is in indissoluble connection with a retranslation system. | 信息系统和重译系统有密切的关系 |
[1:46:54] | They can suggest any thought and people accept it as sole truth. | 他们能提出任何想法并且人们会把这些相仿当成唯一的真理来信 |
[1:47:00] | And then they can do anything with people. | 他们能和人类一起做任何事 |
[1:47:04] | Want an admiration, they’ll give an admiration. | 想要崇拜 他们就赐予一个崇拜 |
[1:47:06] | Want a rage, they’ll give a rage. | 想要愤怒 他们就发放愤怒 |
[1:47:09] | If depression, everyone will lay down and began to die slowly. | 如果萧条了 每个人都会倒下慢慢死亡 |
[1:47:13] | They can provoke suicide. | 他们煽动自杀 |
[1:47:15] | They can provoke parents to kill their children. | 他们煽动父母杀掉自己的孩子 |
[1:47:17] | It is possible! | 简直是无稽之谈 |
[1:47:19] | Everything is possible. | 没有什么不可能 |
[1:47:23] | The ones who can understand are degenerates, | 能听懂这些的都是退化者 |
[1:47:27] | they are immune to the radiation and a strikes are just painful. | 他们对射线有免疫力 枪击只会使他们 |
[1:47:31] | All of the ruling elite are degenerates. | 所有的统治精英们都是退化者 |
[1:47:35] | And anyone who isn’t in the ruling elite -are the enemies of humankind. | 任何不属于统治精英群的 人都是人类的敌人 |
[1:47:41] | Is there any nation with at least few thousands people like me? | 有没有那个国家有至少 几千个和我类似的人呢? |
[1:47:46] | Don’t think so. | 没有 |
[1:47:49] | Maybe amongst the mutants. | 或许在变异者里有 |
[1:47:53] | Please, don’t take it personally, Max, but you are evidently a mutant. | 别对号入座 Max 很显然你是个变异者 |
[1:47:58] | The mutant from the edge of desert? | 是沙漠边界的变异者? |
[1:48:02] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:48:03] | Did you see one? | 你曾经看见过吗? |
[1:48:05] | I saw some. | 我见过一些 |
[1:48:06] | But they were already dead. They are all thugs and half-animals. | 但是都死了 他们都是凶手 都是半兽人 |
[1:48:11] | Sometimes they catch some and hang near the barracks to ginger us up. | 有时候他们逮到一些 把他们吊在 军营不远处以此来激励我们 |
[1:48:15] | How do they? They do it by the necks. | 他们怎么弄的 从脖子处吊起来? |
[1:48:23] | How far from here is the desert? | 离沙漠多远? |
[1:48:28] | It’s a tank. | 是个坦克 |
[1:48:30] | A tank. | 坦克 |
[1:48:32] | This is an upper square. | 这是高地 |
[1:48:47] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[1:49:07] | Down! | 趴下! |
[1:49:25] | From the left! | 往左边 |
[1:49:27] | Do it! | 开火 |
[1:49:48] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:50:20] | I am going south. | 往南去 |
[1:50:25] | That is | 这 |
[1:50:27] | It’s not an easy task, Mak | 这不容易做到 马克 |
[1:50:28] | Further there is 18 square | 那儿是18号地区 |
[1:50:32] | Solid minefields. There are even no more animals. | 都是雷区 连动物都没有 |
[1:50:43] | More power to your elbow! | 你的肘部需要更多力量! |
[1:50:45] | Wait Mak, are you want to die so badly?! | 等等 马克 你这么想死吗 |
[1:50:52] | Why did you hide true purpose of towers from ordinary underground workers? | 你为什么对普通地下工人 隐瞒塔的真正用途 |
[1:50:57] | Because headquarters believe that they use towers for their own reason afterwards. | 因为总部认为在之后 他们有自己的原因利用塔 |
[1:51:05] | For what own reasons? | 什么自己的原因 |
[1:51:12] | Try not to die. | 尽量活着 |
[1:52:07] | What do you mean blown up? | 炸掉了? |
[1:52:08] | Massarakhsh. | 马塞克斯 |
[1:52:11] | I’ll rot you away! | 我要让你烂掉 |
[1:52:46] | Stop | 停 |
[1:52:49] | Stop | 停 |
[1:52:54] | Go | 走 |
[1:52:56] | I said go. | 我说了走 |
[1:53:13] | Stop | 停 |
[1:53:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:53:43] | Who is there? | 谁在那里? |
[1:54:05] | Mak | 马克 |
[1:54:07] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[1:54:07] | Yes, it’s me, me! | 对 是我 |
[1:54:09] | It’s me, relax. Sit down. | 是我 别触动 坐下 |
[1:54:12] | We are going to leave, Gai. | 我们要离开了 盖 |
[1:54:14] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[1:54:15] | To the south. | 南方 |
[1:54:16] | You are crazy! | 你疯了 |
[1:54:18] | They had granted you a life. | 他们会要你的命 |
[1:54:20] | Who has? | 谁 |
[1:54:21] | My life is mine and no one else’s. | 我的命是自己的 不是任何人的 |
[1:54:25] | I must bring you back! | 我一定要让你回来 |
[1:54:27] | And I must take you away from here. | 我一定要带你离开 |
[1:54:29] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:54:30] | They’ll eat us alive at the south. | 到南方他们会生吃了我们 |
[1:54:32] | And you will be executed if you came back. | 你回去就会被处死 |
[1:54:37] | Drat! | 该死的 |
[1:54:39] | Wait a little! | 等等 |
[1:54:40] | Wait a little, you. | 你等一下 |
[1:55:22] | He was an outsider, the guard, a terrorist, a convict. | 他是个外来者 卫兵 恐怖分子 罪犯 |
[1:55:29] | The first circle closed up. | 第一圈结束了 |
[1:55:31] | There are the mutants, white submarine, nuclear war ahead. | 前面还有突变体 潜艇 核战争 |
[1:55:37] | He wants to turn the world inside out. | 他想彻底颠覆这个世界 |