英文名称:30 Days Of Night Dark Days
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | I never wanted a war. | 我并不想惹事 |
[01:00] | I just wanted people to know what happened here. | 只想让人们知道发生了什么 |
[01:04] | Ninety-eight men, women, children… | 男女老少 共计98人 |
[01:11] | …my husband. | 包括我丈夫 |
[01:14] | And yet no one believed. | 但没人相信我 |
[01:22] | They rebuilt the town. | 人们重建了小镇 |
[01:25] | Life went on. | 生活还在继续 |
[01:31] | But I was already dead inside. | 可是我心已死 |
[01:34] | 英勇的阿拉斯加人 我挚爱的丈夫 艾本・奥利森之墓 | |
[01:41] | I never wanted a war. | 我并不想惹事生非 |
[01:44] | 三十极夜2: 黑暗的日子 | |
[04:17] | 紫外线灯 | |
[04:25] | 他们在洛杉矶 戴恩留言 | |
[04:36] | Good evening. I’m Stella Oleson. I’m a survivor of Barrow. | 晚上好 我是斯特拉・奥利森 包罗镇的幸存者 |
[04:42] | I’ve been traveling for the past 10 months… | 过去十个月我一直在奔波… |
[04:44] | …trying to find ways to make people understand. | 想让人们了解真相 |
[04:48] | So I wanna thank you… | 我想谢谢你们… |
[04:51] | …all of you, for being here tonight, for having an open mind. | 真心地谢谢今晚所有到场的人 |
[04:56] | The story I’m about to tell you is an absolute truth. | 我要告诉你们的是一件绝对真实的事 |
[05:02] | It wasn’t a faulty pipeline… | 并不是损坏了的输油管… |
[05:04] | …that destroyed our peaceful town. | 摧毁了我们宁静的小镇 |
[05:08] | Ninety-eight people didn’t die in an oil fire. | 98个人并不是死于石油火灾 |
[05:12] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:14] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[05:17] | …last year when the sun set for 30 days… | 在去年长达30天的极夜里… |
[05:21] | …our town, Barrow, Alaska… | 我们的小镇 位于阿拉斯加的包罗镇… |
[05:28] | …came under siege by a clan of vampires. | 被一群吸血鬼包围了… |
[05:38] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:41] | People always laugh. | 笑是人类的本能 |
[05:44] | But tonight… | 但是今晚… |
[05:46] | …tonight will be different. | 今晚将会不同 |
[05:50] | See, they go to great lengths | 这群吸血鬼总是想方设法 |
[05:51] | to make you think that they don’t exist… | 让人们觉得他们并不存在… |
[05:55] | …which is why every time I do one of these things… | 所以每次我做演讲的时候 |
[05:58] | …a couple of them show up. | 会让大家看看他们 |
[06:01] | Well, I have a surprise for you. | 我给你们准备了点儿惊喜 |
[06:05] | I’ve rigged the ceiling with three SunMax ultraviolet lights… | 我在天花板上装了三盏紫外线灯… |
[06:09] | …each of which are the same intensity and wavelength… | 它们的强度和波长… |
[06:13] | …as the sun at high noon. | 和正午太阳是一样的 |
[06:16] | If there are any of you out there… | 如果有吸血鬼在这儿… |
[06:18] | …I suggest you stand and show yourselves. | 奉劝你还是乖乖现身吧 |
[06:21] | Otherwise… | 否则… |
[06:24] | I’m a vampire. | 我就是吸血鬼 |
[06:37] | Hit the lights. | 把灯开打 |
[07:53] | 联邦调查局 | |
[07:58] | – Clever little show. – Well, people need to know the truth. | -讲得不错 -人们应该有知情权 |
[08:03] | That’s a good one. | 很不错 |
[08:05] | My husband, my closest friends, I watched them die. | 我亲眼看着丈夫和最要好的朋友死去 |
[08:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:11] | And post-traumatic stress… | 你这是得了创伤后压力疾患… |
[08:30] | It can really mess a person up. | 真能把人逼疯了 |
[08:34] | All those people tonight, they can’t deny what they saw. | 今晚所有在场的人都看到了 没人能否认 |
[08:40] | But what they saw was a hoax, right? | 但这只是场恶作剧 不是吗 |
[08:44] | An elaborate stunt perpetrated by a very sick woman. | 一个疯女人精心设计的把戏 |
[08:48] | If it was a hoax, then why send in the FBI? | 如果只是恶作剧 何必惊动FBI呢 |
[09:07] | You’re a thorn in my side, Stella Oleson. | 斯特拉・奥利森 你简直是拔不掉的肉中刺 |
[09:10] | If it were up to me… | 如果可以的话 |
[09:11] | …I’d choke you with my bare hands… | 我要亲手掐死你 |
[09:12] | …and bury you in the fucking desert. | 埋进该死的大沙漠 |
[09:20] | Others, however, feel that would draw too much attention. | 可惜那样做太显眼了 |
[09:29] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[09:34] | The body’s already in the incinerator. | 那些尸体早化为灰烬了 |
[09:37] | No one will ever believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[09:44] | And in basketball… | 在篮球赛场上… |
[09:46] | …the Lakers took a crushing | 湖人队以 |
[09:47] | loss to the Pistons this evening, 110 to 94. | 94比110惨败给活塞队 |
[09:50] | Rain showers will be intermittent throughout the evening. | 今天夜里有时有阵雨 |
[09:53] | – We’ll have relief come morning time…. – Sorry, Eben. | -明晨雨量将有所减弱… -艾本 对不起 |
[10:06] | More wet weather for Saturday evening. | 周六晚间多雨 |
[10:08] | Let’s get more information | 接下来请关注 |
[10:09] | about that disturbance down on Figueroa. | 发生在菲格罗亚的骚乱 |
[10:27] | Come on, give me the key. | 来 给我钥匙 |
[10:32] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[11:05] | – Who the fuck are you? – I’m Paul. | -你他妈是谁 -我是保尔 |
[11:09] | That’s Todd. | 那是陶德 |
[11:10] | And that’s Amber. | 这是安柏 |
[11:12] | Great. Now why the fuck are you in my room? | 你们他妈的在我房里干什么 |
[11:14] | Dane sent us. | 戴恩送我们来的 |
[11:19] | I lost my daughter three years ago, up in Washington. | 我女儿3年前在华盛顿离开了我 |
[11:23] | My Mom and Dad, right off our farm outside of Tulsa. | 我父母在塔尔萨的农庄外离开我 |
[11:26] | My fiance, New Orleans, middle of the fucking city. | 我未婚妻也一样 在该死的新奥尔良市中心 |
[11:29] | And no one believed us. | 没一个人相信他们死在吸血鬼手中 |
[11:31] | Might as well have been talking about UFOs, Bigfoot, some shit. | 说出去就像飞碟和大脚巨人一样扯淡 |
[11:35] | Which is why, for the last two years, | 所以这两年来 |
[11:37] | we’ve been out there hunting them. | 我们一直在猎捕它们 |
[11:41] | Hunting them? | 猎捕它们? |
[11:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:45] | And we could use a fourth. | 我们4个人一起干吧 |
[11:48] | No, you don’t hunt them. They hunt you. | 不行 你们成不了 是它们猎捕你们 |
[11:51] | See? What did I tell you? | 看到吗 我怎么说来着 |
[11:56] | – Where you going? – This is a fucking waste of time. | -你去哪儿 -真他妈浪费时间 |
[11:59] | Amber. Hey. | 安柏 等等 |
[12:14] | Look, Stella, we know what it’s like… | 斯特拉 我知道那种滋味… |
[12:18] | …waking up in the night… | 夜半惊醒… |
[12:22] | …with your heart pounding. | 心脏咚咚地跳 |
[12:24] | We’re offering you a chance to end that… | 我们能给你提供机会去结束… |
[12:26] | …put those nightmares to rest. | 这恶梦般的生活 |
[12:29] | You don’t know me. | 你们并不认识我 |
[12:31] | No. No, we don’t know you. | 对 是不认识你 |
[12:35] | But we know you’re a survivor. | 但我们知道你是个幸存者 |
[12:39] | What was it, 30 days? | 三十极夜 对吗 |
[12:42] | And you held on? | 你坚持下来了 |
[12:44] | You know their strengths, their weaknesses. | 你了解它们的能力和它们的弱点 |
[12:47] | No one’s gonna believe you. | 除了我们 没人会相信你 |
[12:51] | You’re gonna have to face that. | 你得面对这现实 |
[13:20] | They found us. Found her. | 它们盯上我们了 还有她 |
[13:24] | – How many? – Just one, so far. | -有几个呢 -目前只有一个 |
[13:26] | All right. | 很好 |
[13:29] | – Get the door. – Yep. | -守住门 -好 |
[13:50] | Son of a…. | 狗娘养的… |
[13:52] | Fuck. | 畜生 |
[13:54] | Yeah, take a seat. | 好了 入伙吧 |
[13:58] | Time to check out, huh? | 是时候去查探一下了 |
[14:22] | The FBI agent… | 那个FBI探员… |
[14:25] | …he wasn’t one of them, but… | 他不是它们中的 但… |
[14:27] | Yeah, man, they call them bug eaters. Wannabes. | 那种人被称作食虫者 真混蛋 |
[14:30] | Fuckers are everywhere. | 到处都是混蛋 |
[14:32] | They do Lilith’s bidding, and in return, | 它们听从莉莉丝的命令 |
[14:34] | she promises them immortality. | 作为回报 她给予它们永生 |
[14:37] | Lilith, who’s Lilith? | 莉莉丝是谁 |
[14:41] | She’s the one we’re after. | 就是我们在追查的那个人 |
[14:44] | Queen bee. | 女王蜂 |
[14:46] | You really haven’t done your homework, have you? | 你功课做得不到位啊 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry. Do you have | 对不起 你到底是 |
[14:50] | a problem with me or are you just always… | 对我有意见还是向来如此… |
[14:53] | I do. I’m afraid you’re gonna get us all killed. | 是有意见 我觉得你会害死大伙儿 |
[14:55] | Easy, Amber. This is what Dane wanted. | 安柏 冷静点 戴恩也希望我们联手 |
[14:58] | She’s like a fucking magnet. | 她就像块该死的磁铁 |
[15:02] | Lilith orchestrates everything. | 莉莉丝悉心策划了一切 |
[15:04] | She keeps them organized. | 组织着一切 |
[15:06] | She keeps them secret. | 隐藏着一切 |
[15:08] | She also keeps way off the grid. | 她维持着整个机构 |
[15:11] | But Dane’s helped us track her here to Los Angeles. | 但是戴恩帮我们追踪她直到洛杉矶 |
[15:15] | Yo, if we could take her out… | 如果我们能把她揪出来… |
[15:19] | …the entire network falls apart. | 它们的团伙就会土崩瓦解 |
[15:27] | Forty-one, what’s your 20? | 我是41号 20号那边情况如何 |
[15:36] | Let’s check it out. Come on. | 我们去看看 跟上 |
[15:38] | Let me get my shoe on. Shit. | 让我穿上鞋嘛 真讨厌 |
[15:46] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[15:48] | What the shit is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[15:50] | Come on, look at his hands. | 来 看他的手 |
[15:53] | Well, well, enjoying the view? | 怎么样 好看吗 喜欢吗 |
[16:11] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[16:13] | You’re gonna meet your friend, Dane. | 你马上要见到老朋友戴恩了 |
[16:45] | – Trouble? – Little bit. | -有麻烦吗 -一点小麻烦罢了 |
[16:47] | – Were you followed? – I don’t think so. | -有没有被跟踪 -应该没有 |
[16:49] | No, no way they followed us. | 它们跟踪不了我们 |
[16:51] | We were traveling, like, 80 miles an hour. | 我们行驶速度是每小时80英里呢 |
[17:00] | – No. – Don’t. Stella… | -不 -斯特拉 别… |
[17:02] | …he’s not like the others. | 他和别的吸血鬼不一样 |
[17:05] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[17:09] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于能见到你 |
[17:15] | I imagine this must be very unsettling. | 我想这可能会让你不安 |
[17:24] | My wound… | 我的伤口… |
[17:28] | …was superficial… | 只在表皮的… |
[17:32] | …and so somehow I’ve managed to hold on… | 所以我一直在努力… |
[17:39] | …all these years… | 这些年来… |
[17:46] | …to some semblance of my humanity. | 努力保留我的人性 |
[17:52] | That’s not possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[17:55] | No? | 为什么不能 |
[17:57] | How do you feed? | 你靠什么维生 |
[18:42] | Does that all the time. | 他一直这样活着 |
[18:43] | Fucking disgusting. | 真他妈恶心 |
[18:54] | Why did you start writing me letters? | 为什么给我写信 |
[18:59] | Why did you start reading them? | 为什么看我的信呢 |
[19:02] | You knew things… | 你知道一些事… |
[19:04] | …things other people couldn’t possibly know. | 那些别人根本不可能知道的事 |
[19:07] | And I wanted answers. | 我想要答案 |
[19:12] | You wanted revenge. | 你要的是复仇 |
[19:16] | And the only way to get that… | 唯一的办法就是… |
[19:25] | …is with force. | 以暴制暴 |
[19:33] | They’re old service tunnels. | 这都是老的服务用隧道 |
[19:35] | An earthquake in the ’70s rendered them useless… | 70年代一场地震毁掉了它们… |
[19:38] | …but Lilith has carved them out as a nest. | 但莉莉丝把它们改建成了自己的巢穴 |
[19:40] | – This the only entrance? – The rest are sealed off. | -这是唯一入口吗 -其它的都封死了 |
[19:43] | – How many uglies are we talking? – It’s hard to say. | -那儿有多少吸血鬼呢 -很难说 |
[19:46] | I’m sure we can handle it. | 但我们能应付 |
[19:48] | Wait, you’re planning on just walking in there and killing her? | 等下 你们打算就这样进去杀掉她吗 |
[19:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | We got big guns, sweetheart. | 我们有枪 宝贝 不怕 |
[19:55] | We’ve gone into nests like this before: Seattle, New Orleans. | 我们以前在西雅图和新奥尔良也这样干过 |
[19:59] | Yeah, this ain’t our first picnic. | 是啊 这可不是第一次了 |
[20:01] | This one might be different though. | 但这次可能没那么简单 |
[20:03] | Lilith is in L.A. For a reason. | 莉莉丝来洛杉矶一定有原因 |
[20:06] | Whatever it is, I’m certain she’s brought backup. | 不管是什么理由 她肯定有后台 |
[20:12] | Well, it could be our only shot. | 好吧 但这是唯一的机会 |
[20:15] | Yeah. What if she disappears? | 是的 要是让她逃走了 |
[20:18] | Who knows how long it’ll be before we find her again. | 谁知道下次什么时候才能再找到她 |
[20:22] | Use the daylight as usual. | 像以前一样用日光吧 |
[20:25] | Give yourselves an out. | 你们去吧 |
[20:26] | If it’s daylight, what about you? | 如果有日光 那你怎么办呢 |
[20:30] | I don’t go. | 我不去 |
[20:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | – It’s the best time to do it. – Yeah. | -这是最佳时机了 -对 |
[20:35] | If the four of us can corner her… | 如果我们4个能抓住她… |
[20:37] | If three of you can corner her. | 是你们3个去抓她 |
[20:39] | I never agreed to any of this. | 我可没说我也去 |
[20:47] | Told you. | 我早说过的嘛 |
[21:28] | Lil–Lilith, I– | 莉莉丝 我… |
[21:32] | I–I’ve detained the witnesses from the motel. | 我…我已经扣留了旅馆里的目击者 |
[21:42] | I was thinking maybe it was time. | 我想也许是时候了 |
[21:48] | She wants to know about the Alaskan, Stella. | 她想了解一下那个阿拉斯加女人斯特拉 |
[21:54] | She’s– | 她… |
[21:56] | I sent her packing back to Barrow. | 我把她送回包罗镇了 |
[22:03] | She wants to know how you can be so sure. | 她想知道你凭什么确定 |
[22:06] | How can I be so–? | 我凭什么确定吗… |
[22:08] | Because I threatened her. I scared her. | 因为我威胁她 恐吓她 |
[22:11] | She was afraid of me. | 她很怕我 |
[22:46] | Well, what did she just–? | 她…她刚才说什么 |
[23:07] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[23:16] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[23:19] | Go ahead. | 自便吧 |
[23:41] | So, what’s your plan now? | 那你现在有什么计划 |
[23:45] | Going back to Barrow? | 回包罗镇吗 |
[23:49] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:53] | Can’t risk them following me back there. | 它们可能会跟踪我 不能冒这个险 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:00] | Home is an unfamiliar concept. | 家对我来说是个模糊的概念 |
[24:06] | I haven’t been home in years. | 我很多年没回家了 |
[24:11] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[24:13] | What was her name? | 叫什么名字 |
[24:16] | Addie. | 小艾 |
[24:18] | Adeline. | 艾德琳 |
[24:20] | That’s beautiful. | 很美的名字 |
[24:25] | She’d have been 6 next week. | 本来下星期她就满六岁了 |
[24:32] | I heard the window shatter upstairs. | 当时我听到楼上窗玻璃碎了 |
[24:42] | I rushed back to her room. | 冲进她房间 |
[24:47] | I saw him. | 看到了他 |
[24:50] | I saw him there in the window with her. | 他就在窗口 抓着我女儿 |
[24:55] | He looked back at me. | 他回头看我 |
[25:01] | Those black eyes… | 那双黑眼睛… |
[25:04] | …hollow. | 空洞无神 |
[25:11] | And then she was gone. | 后来她就被带走了 |
[25:16] | Nobody believed me. | 没人相信我说的话 |
[25:20] | Not the police. | 包括警察 |
[25:23] | Not my wife. | 包括我妻子 |
[25:25] | Ex-wife now. | 现在已经是前妻了 |
[25:28] | So I kept moving… | 所以我一直居无定所… |
[25:31] | …but always listening… | 但经常会听到… |
[25:37] | …for a story like mine. | 和我差不多的故事 |
[25:40] | That’s how I found Todd and Amber. | 正是这样 我认识了陶德和安柏 |
[25:44] | That’s how we found you. | 也认识了你 |
[25:49] | Lilith. | 莉莉丝 |
[25:51] | You said she orchestrates. | 你说是她主导一切 |
[25:57] | They don’t make a move without her saying so. | 吸血鬼们都听她号令 |
[26:02] | Not one move. | 不敢违背 |
[26:07] | Barrow? | 包括包罗镇的? |
[26:46] | Hey, you okay? | 还好吗 |
[26:49] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[26:53] | Shit, man. | 操 |
[26:56] | I thought we had it bad back in Bywater. | 感觉像是回到了拜沃特镇 |
[27:01] | A lot of desperate people. | 一群绝望的人们 |
[27:04] | It’s all right, though. | 但这是值得的 |
[27:07] | You know, it was home. | 这是他们的家 |
[27:13] | Live just about anywhere | 如果和爱人在一起 |
[27:14] | when you’re with somebody you care about. | 哪儿都可以当家 |
[27:19] | How about you, Stella? | 斯特拉 你还好吗 |
[27:23] | What’s it like up there in Barrow? | 包罗镇怎么样 |
[27:37] | Cold. | 冷得很 |
[28:03] | It’s a Marine Defender. | 这是马林式防守机枪 |
[28:05] | There are six in the mag. You can go ahead and check. | 还有六发子弹 你检查一下 |
[28:13] | Here. | 给 |
[28:14] | Bullets only slow them down. | 子弹只能让它们减速 |
[28:17] | – I know. – I guess you do. | -我知道 -我想你也知道 |
[28:39] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[28:42] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I just– | 没事 只不过… |
[28:45] | Fucker. | 操 |
[28:47] | I’m good. | 我好得很 |
[28:51] | Fucker. | 操你大爷的 |
[28:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:17] | Shit. | 操 |
[29:53] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[30:30] | You guys, we never go this far from the light. | 伙计们 我们从没离开光线这么远过 |
[30:38] | I’m serious. This isn’t how we did it last time. | 我是说真的 上次可不是这么干的 |
[30:41] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[31:02] | You smell that? | 你闻到没 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 闻到了 |
[31:14] | Shit. | 我操 |
[31:37] | That’s real fresh. | 还是不久前的 |
[31:39] | Let’s be careful. | 大家小心点 |
[31:41] | They could be close. | 可能很接近它们了 |
[31:43] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[31:44] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[31:46] | This is not how we do things. | 我们不该这么干的 |
[31:47] | – We’re too far from the sun. – This is not the time. | -我们离阳光太远了 -现在别说这个 |
[31:50] | – We’re too fucking– – Shut up. | -我们他妈的… -住嘴 |
[31:52] | – Do it now or we don’t do it. – We need to regroup. | -要做现在就做 -我们得重新计划 |
[31:55] | No, this isn’t how we do things. | 不该这么干的 |
[31:56] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[31:58] | You know what? Fuck this. I’m going back. | 你懂个屁 操 我要回去 |
[32:01] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[32:23] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[32:31] | Behind you, Stella! | 斯特拉 你后面 |
[32:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:49] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[32:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:55] | Hold onto me. | 抓住我 |
[33:16] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[33:22] | This way! | 走这里 |
[33:23] | Come on, over here. | 快来 到这儿来 |
[33:25] | Go, go, go. | 走啊 走 |
[33:35] | Todd, you okay? | 陶德 你没事吧 |
[33:39] | Where did they get you? | 哪儿受伤了 |
[33:40] | What happened? What have they done? | 发生什么了 它们伤到你了吗 |
[33:42] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[33:46] | Oh, crap! | 我操 |
[33:57] | – It’s okay. – Kill me. | -没事的 -快杀了我 |
[33:58] | No. | 不行 |
[34:03] | Todd, you can hold on. | 陶德 你能坚持住的 |
[34:06] | You can hold on, okay? | 能挺住 对吗 |
[34:08] | Hey, Dane held on for years. You can too. | 戴恩坚持了那么多年 你也行 |
[34:10] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[34:12] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不行 -不 你可以的 |
[34:14] | Yes, you can. You can. | 不 你可以的… |
[34:19] | Hey, hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:22] | Will you–? Todd? | 你会…? 陶德? |
[34:25] | I can feel myself… | 我能感受到自己的… |
[34:28] | …slipping away. | 人性在逐渐泯灭 |
[34:29] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | Paul. | 保尔 |
[34:37] | No! | 不 |
[34:39] | You know how this works. | 你知道被吸血鬼咬后的后果 |
[34:46] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[35:02] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行 我不行 |
[35:06] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[35:13] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[35:14] | Do something! | 快啊 |
[35:16] | Todd, I’m not gonna do it. | 陶德 我下不了手 |
[35:19] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会那么做的 |
[35:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:30] | I’m your friend, Todd. | 我是你的朋友 陶德 |
[35:32] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[35:34] | Fight it, Todd. | 干一架吧 陶德 |
[35:36] | Fight it. | 干一架 |
[36:24] | I thought you said you’ve done this before. | 你说过你之前做过的 |
[36:27] | Never one of our own. | 从未杀过自己人 |
[36:29] | Yeah, well, get used to that. | 好 那慢慢习惯吧 |
[36:32] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[36:33] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 怎么从这儿出去 |
[36:36] | Fight our way out. | 打出去 |
[36:38] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么打出去啊 |
[36:40] | We’re low on ammo. We’re down a man. | 我们的弹药不够了 还死了一个兄弟 |
[36:44] | Well, what do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[36:47] | We wait. | 等待 |
[36:50] | Until dark, until they go out and hunt. | 等到天黑 直到它们出去觅食 |
[36:54] | No, fuck that. | 不 操蛋的建议 |
[36:56] | Fuck that. I can’t stay in here. | 操蛋的 我不能待在这里 |
[36:59] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:01] | Can you try not to lose | 你他妈的能不能别发癫… |
[37:03] | your shit and get another one of us killed? | 害我们再死一个人 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | – What the fuck? – Amber. | -我操 -安柏 |
[37:16] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈刚才说什么 |
[37:21] | You think this is my fault? | 你觉得这是我的错? |
[37:23] | You think this was my fault! | 你觉得这是我的错 |
[37:25] | That what you think? | 你这么认为的吗 |
[37:27] | Well, fuck you. Everything was fine until you showed up. | 操逼 一切都很好直到你出现 |
[37:36] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 闭嘴 |
[37:54] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[38:19] | We’ll wait till dark. | 我们继续等 直到天黑 |
[38:58] | Are they still out there? | 它们还在外面吗 |
[39:00] | I don’t see them. | 没看到它们 |
[39:09] | Wait, Paul. What the fuck are you do–? | 等等 保尔 你到底在干吗 |
[39:14] | Come on. They’ve gone to feed. | 快走 它们出去觅食了 |
[39:18] | Nice of you to join us. | 很高兴你加入我们 |
[39:19] | I found a way out. | 我带你们出去 |
[40:00] | What the fuck are you doing? Just kill it. | 你他妈在干吗啊 快杀了它 |
[40:09] | Where’s Lilith? | 莉莉丝在哪儿 |
[40:20] | I don’t think he heard you. | 我想他听不到你讲话 |
[40:23] | Did you not hear me? | 你听不到我讲话吗 |
[40:34] | Where is Lilith? | 莉莉丝在哪儿 |
[41:03] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[41:05] | He’ll die before he gives her up. | 他死都不会出卖她的 |
[41:10] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[41:12] | No! | 不 |
[41:14] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[41:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:27] | We didn’t see nothing. | 我们什么也没看见 |
[41:30] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[41:36] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[41:40] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[41:41] | No! | 不 |
[41:50] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[41:53] | Please! | 求你了 |
[41:54] | No! | 不 |
[41:59] | Please! | 求你了 |
[42:11] | What the fuck, you sick bitch? | 我操 你个变态的贱人 |
[42:28] | You want to get out of here… | 你想要离开这里… |
[42:31] | …tell me something useful. | 就告诉我一些有用的东西 |
[42:38] | There’ll be another feast soon. Where the sun doesn’t rise. | 即将上演另外一场盛宴 在太阳不会升起的地方 |
[42:43] | How’s that for useful? | 算有用吗 |
[42:51] | Tell me what town. | 告诉我在哪个镇 |
[42:56] | Only the queen knows. | 只有女王知道 |
[43:13] | They’re planning another siege during the darkness. | 它们正在计划另一场攻击 在黑暗之期 |
[43:20] | Sun sets in three days. | 还有三天就日落了 |
[43:31] | Don’t. | 别 |
[43:34] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[43:38] | You can use him. | 你还可以利用他 |
[43:46] | Slow. Slow down or they’ll hear us. | 开慢点 开慢点 否则它们会发现我们的 |
[43:50] | There. There he is. | 那儿 他在那儿 |
[44:34] | How many you think are in there? | 你觉得里面有多少人 |
[44:36] | I don’t know. Could be lots. | 不知道 可能很多 |
[44:41] | Hey, what do you keep in that bag of yours? | 你的背包里放了什么 |
[44:45] | Just 12 pounds of C-4. | 就是12磅重的C-4而已 [塑胶炸药] |
[44:47] | Good, then we’ll wait till the sun’s up. | 很好 那我们就等到天亮吧 |
[44:57] | What…? | 怎么了 |
[45:09] | The weather. There’s a bit of sunshine… | 天气预报 多云… |
[45:12] | Temperatures rising into 70s for the afternoon… | 下午温度升至华氏70度… |
[45:14] | …but we can expect to see some more of those rain showers… | 但夜里受南部影响… |
[45:17] | …by evening time as another front moves in from the south. | 本市将会降雨 |
[45:21] | Outlook for the week continues to be rather gloomy. | 纵观本周天气继续阴沉 |
[45:23] | Temperatures cooling down…. | 气温下降… |
[45:25] | So, what do you do when all this is done? | 当所有事都摆平后你要做什么 |
[45:28] | So if you were planning on | 所以无论你何时… |
[45:29] | going to the beach anytime soon you might– | 计划去海滩 可能… |
[45:35] | I used to feel like finding Lilith was my endgame. | 我过去常常觉得找莉莉丝是我的终极目标 |
[45:42] | Like it was the last of my business. | 就像是我最后的任务 |
[45:47] | Once we got it done, if I survived… | 一旦事情摆平 如果我幸存下来… |
[45:51] | …I was gonna finally go home… | 我将终于可以回家… |
[45:56] | …put on my robe… | 穿上我的睡袍… |
[45:58] | …sit on my porch… | 坐在我家阳台上… |
[46:01] | …brew myself up a nice cup of coffee… | 给自己冲一杯美味的咖啡… |
[46:05] | …drink it while the sun come up… | 当太阳升起的时候 一饮而尽… |
[46:10] | …then blow my fucking brains out. | 然后放空 什么都不去想 |
[46:16] | But I don’t think like that anymore. | 但我不再那么想了 |
[46:22] | What do you think like now? | 那你现在怎么想的 |
[46:27] | Like I wanna put this all behind me. | 把一切抛之脑后 |
[46:32] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[46:50] | They won’t come out if we’re near the light. | 如果我们靠近光源处 它们不会出来的 |
[46:52] | Then we’ll go where it’s darker. | 那我们去暗一点的地方吧 |
[46:55] | Yeah, well, it won’t be dark for long. | 好 很快就天亮了 |
[47:24] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[47:32] | Shit. | 我操 |
[47:56] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[48:11] | – It’s okay. – Help me, please. Get me out of here. | -没事了 -求求你 救我 救我出去 |
[48:14] | Calm down. We’re gonna help you. | 冷静点 我们会救你的 |
[48:16] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[48:19] | – It’s okay. I know. – Please. | -没事了 我知道 -救我 |
[48:21] | You gotta be quiet now. | 你现在要冷静下来 |
[48:22] | What’s your name? Tell me your name, sweetheart. | 你叫什么 亲爱的 告诉我你的名字 |
[48:25] | – Jennifer. Oh, my God. – Jennifer. | -珍妮弗 天哪 -珍妮弗 |
[48:27] | We’re gonna get you out. It’s okay. | 我们会带你出去 没事了 |
[48:30] | Can you tell me where they are, huh? | 能告诉我 它们在哪儿吗 |
[48:33] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[49:03] | – Where’s the detonator? – I don’t know. | -引爆器呢 -不知道 |
[49:07] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[49:11] | We’re fucked! | 我们完了 |
[49:28] | Stay behind me. | 待在我后面 |
[49:33] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[49:37] | Stella! | 斯特拉 |
[50:32] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[50:39] | Fucking thumb. | 我操 拇指受伤了 |
[50:43] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[50:48] | Be careful. Here, watch your step. | 小心点 小心脚下 |
[50:55] | Was she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[50:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[51:29] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[51:45] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[51:48] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[51:51] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[51:57] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[52:03] | Okay, ready? On three. | 准备好了吗 数三声 |
[52:06] | One. | 一 |
[52:09] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[52:15] | Shit. | 妈逼 |
[52:22] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松点… |
[52:25] | Joint’s gonna be pretty weak. Could slip out. | 关节很脆弱的 可能脱落了 |
[52:35] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好了 |
[52:45] | I can do it. | 我自己来吧 |
[52:48] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来吧 |
[53:10] | Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[53:12] | Jennifer? She’s sleeping. | 珍妮弗吗 她睡着了 |
[53:15] | We need to find out what she knows. | 我们要问问她知道什么 |
[53:17] | Yeah, well, she can barely put two sentences together… | 她现在连话都说不清楚 |
[53:21] | …so let’s give her a minute. | 还是先让她休息一下吧 |
[53:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[53:29] | All set. | 都包好了 |
[53:52] | I haven’t felt anything in a long time… | 我已经好久没感受过任何东西了… |
[53:59] | …except anger. | 除了愤怒 |
[54:05] | And that’s gotten me this far. | 以致我偏离现实生活 |
[56:31] | It’s Dane. | 是戴恩 |
[56:34] | He’s helping them. | 他在帮他们 |
[56:37] | I’ve been trailing them. | 我跟踪过他们 |
[56:42] | I know where they’re hiding. | 我知道他们的藏身之处 |
[56:44] | Take care of it. | 摆平它 |
[57:04] | I’m running out of time. | 我时日不多了 |
[57:09] | I want this. | 让我加入吧 |
[57:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[57:29] | Show me. | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[58:07] | Oh, God. Leave me alone. | 天哪 放开我 |
[58:14] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[58:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[58:21] | You fucking– | 你个贱逼… |
[59:50] | They brought us on a ship…with bodies. | 它们把我们跟尸体带上船 |
[59:59] | So many. | 很多人 |
[1:00:02] | Some of us they took ashore… | 我们有些人被它们带上岸… |
[1:00:07] | …to keep bleeding us. | 继续放我们的血 |
[1:00:11] | And Lilith, was she on the ship? | 那莉莉丝呢 她在船上吗 |
[1:00:17] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[1:00:21] | I don’t know. They– | 我不知道 它们… |
[1:00:23] | Come on, Jennifer. I need you to remember. Does sh–? | 快想想 珍妮弗 我希望你能记得 她… |
[1:00:27] | Maybe don’t push too hard, huh? | 也许逼得太紧了 |
[1:00:39] | Can you try to remember? | 你能尽量想想吗 |
[1:00:43] | Does Lilith stay on the ship? | 莉莉丝在船上吗 |
[1:00:51] | I think so. | 我想在吧 |
[1:00:53] | Do you remember where it was? | 你记得船停在哪里吗 |
[1:00:56] | I saw army boats. | 我看到有军舰 |
[1:01:00] | Would you recognize it, the ship? | 你认得那艘船吗 |
[1:01:29] | Dane! | 戴恩 |
[1:01:33] | – Take her out back. – Okay. Come on. | -带她往后门走 -好 快走 |
[1:01:35] | Come on. Out the back. | 快走 从后门走 |
[1:01:43] | Come on. Come on. | 快跑… |
[1:01:46] | Go, go, go. | 快跑… |
[1:01:51] | Go, go, go! | 快跑… |
[1:01:53] | What the fuck was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[1:02:02] | – Is he following us? – I don’t think so. | -他有跟着我们吗 -我想没有 |
[1:02:54] | Do you see it? | 有看见吗 |
[1:02:57] | There. Over there. | 那里 在那里 |
[1:03:23] | When we get out of here… | 我们下车后… |
[1:03:24] | …I want you to take this car and go, okay? | 我要你开着这辆车走 明白吗 |
[1:03:33] | Stella… | 斯特拉… |
[1:03:36] | …we don’t even have a plan for this. | 我们根本没有事先计划过 |
[1:03:40] | We could call the Coast Guard. | 我们可以打给海上警卫队 |
[1:03:42] | And tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[1:03:44] | There’s a ship full of vampires? | 说有艘船上都是吸血鬼? |
[1:03:47] | We’re gonna get on that thing and stop it from leaving. | 我们要善始善终 |
[1:03:58] | And you know it’s suicide, right? | 你知道这等于自杀吧 |
[1:04:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:05:55] | What the hell are they doing? | 它们到底在干吗 |
[1:05:58] | Is that–? Is that blood? | 那是…那是血吗 |
[1:06:31] | They can come back. | 如果它们还保有全尸 |
[1:06:38] | If they still have their head. | 它们可以起死回生 |
[1:07:29] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:07:32] | – It’s moving. – It’s happening. | -船在动 -很显然 |
[1:07:35] | They’re leaving. | 它们要离开 |
[1:07:36] | Wait, wait, wait. We cannot be stuck on this ship. | 等等…我们不可以被困在这艘船上 |
[1:07:40] | We will not make it. | 我们会死的 |
[1:07:42] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:07:44] | Yes, we fucking do have a choice. | 我们他妈的当然有得选择 |
[1:07:46] | We could– We could run back now and we could swim for it. | 我们可以…可以现在跑回去 然后游回去 |
[1:07:50] | Then what? | 然后干吗 |
[1:07:52] | This ship gets to the Arctic Circle, hundreds more will die. | 这艘船要驶到北极圈 上百人会死掉 |
[1:07:59] | Paul? | 保尔? |
[1:08:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:19] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[1:08:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:08:36] | Navigation room. | 驾驶室 |
[1:08:38] | – Is that up? – It’s one level up, three sectors over. | -在上面吗 -在上去一层 第三区域那儿 |
[1:08:41] | Through the mess hall. | 穿过餐厅 |
[1:08:56] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:10:42] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:10:53] | Amber. Hey. | 安柏 |
[1:11:43] | Turn. | 转过来 |
[1:11:51] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:11:53] | – I…. – Where’s the ship headed? | -我… -船要开去哪里 |
[1:11:57] | Alaska. Town called Wainwright. | 阿拉斯加州 温莱特镇 |
[1:12:00] | Turn it around. | 调头开回去 |
[1:12:03] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:12:05] | – I can’t. I’m sorry. – Don’t say sorry. | -不行 对不起 -别说对不起 |
[1:12:08] | – Just turn it the fuck around. – I’d do like she says, pal. | -快他妈的调头 -我按照她所说的做事 伙计们 |
[1:12:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:12:13] | They have my family. They said– | 它们抓了我的家人 它们说… |
[1:12:18] | Said they’d do terrible things. They don’t tell me anything. | 说它们要做很可怕的事 它们什么都没告诉我 |
[1:12:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:35] | Amber! | 安柏 |
[1:12:57] | Do it. | 快开枪 |
[1:13:19] | Paul. | 巴尔 |
[1:13:22] | – How many bullets you got? – Not enough. | -你还有多少颗子弹 -不多了 |
[1:13:28] | – Use them on ourselves? – I was thinking the same thing. | -自杀够吗 -我也在想这个 |
[1:14:09] | Bleed them out. | 把他们的血放光 |
[1:15:35] | You get to watch first. | 先让你观赏一下 |
[1:15:38] | No. Don’t do this. | 不 不要 |
[1:15:41] | No! Fuck! | 不 我操 |
[1:16:53] | Okay. Hold still. Let me see. | 别动 让我看看 |
[1:17:01] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 |
[1:17:06] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:17:15] | I need to stop the ship. | 我要把船停下来 |
[1:17:37] | Do you have any idea how this shit works? | 你知道这个怎么运作的吗 |
[1:17:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:18:14] | I think that did something. | 我想这样就行了 |
[1:18:19] | Paul. | 保尔 |
[1:18:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:40] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[1:18:52] | Does it feel like it did in Barrow? | 跟在巴罗镇做的事感觉一样吗 |
[1:18:59] | When you held your dear Eben? | 当你抱住你亲爱的艾本的时候 |
[1:19:02] | Felt him die in your arms? | 感受他死在你的怀抱里 |
[1:20:32] | I can smell you. | 我可以闻到你 |
[1:20:35] | I can smell your blood. | 我可以闻到你的血 |
[1:23:14] | I felt nothing. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[1:23:21] | I could’ve let the ship go– | 我不可以让这艘船开走… |
[1:23:23] | Parliament 454, do you read? | 百乐门454 能听到吗 |
[1:23:26] | –and drift into endless darkness. | 卷入无尽的黑暗 |
[1:23:29] | Parliament 454, this is Z-E Steven Rome, U.S. Coast Guard. | 百乐门454 这里是Z-E史蒂文・罗马 美国海上警卫队 |
[1:23:32] | Can you verify your location? | 可以确认一下你们的方位吗 |
[1:23:34] | Myself along with it. | 不想别人步我后尘 |
[1:23:38] | Parliament 454, did you receive mass text transmission? | 百乐门454 你们有收到质量文本传递吗 |
[1:23:42] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[1:23:44] | Parliament 454, please respond. | 百乐门454 请回答 |
[1:23:46] | U.S. Coast Guard, Z-E Steven Rome. | 美国海上警卫处 Z-E史蒂文・罗马 |
[1:23:50] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗 |
[1:23:53] | Parliament 454, can you verify your location? | 百乐门454 你可以确认一下你们的方位吗 |
[1:23:55] | Z-E Steven Rome, U.S. Coast Guard. | Z-E史蒂文・罗马 美国海上警卫队 |
[1:24:02] | What they found on that ship… | 他们在船上发现的事… |
[1:24:07] | …it was never on the news. | 从未出现在新闻里 |
[1:24:10] | No one ever talked about it. | 从未有人谈论此事 |
[1:24:19] | I thought about searching for more people with stories like mine. | 我考虑搜寻更多跟我一样有类似经历的人 |
[1:24:28] | But I already knew one. | 我已经知道一个了 |
[1:26:11] | Come on. | 快活过来啊 |
[1:26:41] | Please, please, please. | 拜托… |
[1:26:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:26:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:39] | Eben. | 艾本 |
[1:28:44] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 我无法相信是你 |
[1:28:47] | I can’t leave you. | 我无法离开你 |