英文名称:7 pounds
年代:
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:05] | 911 emergency. | 911急救中心 |
[01:12] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要辆救护车 |
[01:14] | I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles. | 您的地址是洛杉矶第3西街9212号吗 |
[01:21] | Yes, room number 2. | 是的 2号房间 |
[01:24] | What’s the emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[01:29] | There’s been a suicide. | 有人自杀 |
[01:31] | Who’s the victim? | 受害人是谁 |
[01:35] | I am. | 我 |
[01:43] | In seven days, God created the world. | 7天内 上帝创造了世界 |
[01:51] | And in seven seconds… | 而在7秒内… |
[01:57] | … I shattered mine. | 我摧毁了自己的世界 |
[02:53] | -I can have four new fillets overnight. -Oh, no. No, thank you. | -我今晚可以发给您4份新肉片 -不 不 谢谢 |
[02:58] | What is your name again? Ezra? Is that right? | 你叫什么来着 以斯拉 对吗 |
[03:00] | Yes, sir. I’ll just need your first and last name… | 是的 先生 我需要您的姓名 |
[03:03] | -…So I can call up your account. -You know what? | -以便把钱转到您的帐户 -知道吗 |
[03:05] | Here’s what I’m thinking, Ezra. I think I’m gonna mail you the meat back personally. | 我在考虑把那些肉给你邮回去 以斯拉 |
[03:09] | …so you can see firsthand the type of dog food that you’re peddling. | 那你就能直接看到自己卖的垃圾了 |
[03:13] | That won’t be necessary, sir. | 您不必那么做 先生 |
[03:17] | So how about we just start with your last name? | 您能否告诉我您的姓氏 |
[03:20] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[03:21] | And don’t even get me started on the pork. | 别让我再因那些猪肉跟你吵 |
[03:23] | -Have you tried the pork? -Well, no, sir. | -你吃过那些肉吗 -没有 先生 |
[03:25] | I’m not much of a meat eater myself, but I hear really great things… | 我不怎么吃肉 但我听说那些肉 |
[03:29] | …about the pork. | 挺不错的 |
[03:30] | -Oh, so you don’t eat pork at all? -No, sir. | -你根本不吃肉 对吧 -是的 先生 |
[03:34] | Are you Jewish? Is that why you don’t eat pork, Ezra? | 你是犹太人? 所以你不吃猪肉 对吧 以斯拉 |
[03:40] | Well, can we…? What’s your first name, Mr. Thomas? | 我们能否…您的名字是什么 托马斯先生 |
[03:46] | Ben. | 本 |
[03:48] | No order for Ben Thomas. | 没有本·托马斯的购买记录 |
[03:52] | Hold on, what was that voice? | 等等 刚才是什么声音 |
[03:54] | I don’t… I don’t have an order for a Ben Thomas. | 我这里…我这里没有本·托马斯的订货信息 |
[03:57] | Ezra, what was that voice? | 以斯拉 刚才是什么声音 |
[04:00] | -What voice? -Are you blind? | -您指什么 -你是不是个瞎子? |
[04:03] | -Excuse me? -You’re kidding me. | -什么 -你在耍我吧 |
[04:06] | A blind beef salesman who doesn’t eat meat. | 一个不吃肉的瞎子牛肉推销员 |
[04:11] | Now, that… That is rich. That is rich. | 真有意思 太有意思了 |
[04:16] | Have you ever had sex, Ezra? | 你做过爱吗 以斯拉 |
[04:19] | Did Lawrence in Accounting put you up to this? | 是不是会计部的劳伦斯让您打的电话? |
[04:22] | Because somehow I can’t imagine the blind, vegan… | 因为我完全不敢想象 一个瞎子素食主义 |
[04:26] | … beef salesman having sex. | 牛肉推销员会做爱 |
[04:28] | -Listen, I’m trying to help you, sir. -You’re trying to help me? | -听着 我只是想尽力帮您 先生 -想尽力帮我? |
[04:32] | The blind beef salesman is trying to help me? | 一个瞎子牛肉推销员想尽力帮我? |
[04:35] | I’m actually starting to feel pretty bad for you, Ezra. | 说实话 你开始令我极度厌恶了 以斯拉 |
[04:38] | Because I look at my life, and it is surrounded by so much beauty… | 我的生活 被那么多美丽事物所环绕 |
[04:42] | … and you can’t see shit. | 但你他妈的却看不见 |
[04:46] | Is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[04:48] | Does that seem fair to you, Ezra? | 这对你公平吗 以斯拉 |
[04:49] | Do you even know what color the ocean is? | 你知道大海的颜色吗 |
[04:53] | Do you? | 知道吗 |
[04:55] | -It’s blue, sir. -“It’s blue, sir.” | -是蓝色 先生 -“是蓝色 先生” |
[04:57] | Say what you wanna say. | 说你真正想说的 |
[04:59] | React. Say what you wanna say to me. | 反抗啊 说你真正想说的 |
[05:01] | Thank you for calling Cheyenne Meats. | 感谢您致电夏安肉品公司 |
[05:03] | That’s not what you wanna say, you coward. You coward. | 这不是你想说的 你这个懦夫 你是懦夫 |
[05:07] | You blind, vegan, beef-salesman, virgin coward! | 你是个瞎眼的素食主义牛肉推销员 处男懦夫 |
[05:11] | -Goodbye, Mr. Thomas. -Say what you wanna say. | -再见 托马斯先生 -说你真正想说的 |
[05:35] | Ken Anderson. Nicole Anderson. Allie Anderson. Ed Rice. | 肯·安德森 尼可·安德森 艾利·安德森 艾德·赖斯 |
[05:41] | Steven Phillips. Monica Freeman. Sarah Jensen. | 斯蒂芬·菲利普 莫妮卡·弗里曼 萨拉·简森 |
[05:51] | Ken Anderson! Nicole Anderson! Allie Anderson! Ed Rice! | 肯·安德森 尼可·安德森 艾利·安德森 艾德·赖斯 |
[05:55] | Steven Phillips! Monica Freeman! And Sarah Jensen! | 斯蒂芬·菲利普 莫妮卡·弗里曼 萨拉·简森 |
[07:43] | Hi, can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[07:45] | Yes. Hello, I’m looking for Emily. | 你好 我来找艾米丽 |
[07:50] | -You’re a friend of hers? -Yes, Ma’am. | -你是她朋友吗 -是的 太太 |
[07:52] | -She’s not home. -Oh, goodness. | -她不在家 -天啊 |
[07:53] | No, she left this morning. She had to do some more tests. | 她今天走的 她得去再做些检查 |
[07:57] | She asked me to watch Duke until she got back. | 她让我在她回来之前照顾杜克 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | You ever try mixing banana peel into the soil? | 你可以试试看把香蕉皮也混在土里 |
[08:06] | -Really? -It works, I swear. | -真的吗 -绝对管用 我保证 |
[08:09] | Oh, would you by chance know where I could find her? | 能透露一下她去哪里了吗 |
[08:21] | Supervisor to 104. Supervisor to 104. | 检查员请到104室 检查员请到104室 |
[08:28] | Cardiac wing? | 心脏病科在哪儿 |
[08:29] | Take the elevator to the fifth floor then turn left. | 乘电梯到5楼 再左拐 |
[08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Well, that’s what I was just saying. It’s absolutely impossible. | 我就是这个意思 那根本不可能 |
[08:43] | Hold the elevator. | 等一下 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | Can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[09:47] | Yes. Good evening. | 是的 晚上好 |
[09:50] | I’m here to see Emily Posa. | 我是来看艾米丽·博萨的 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry, visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. | 抱歉 探访时间是上午8点到下午4点 |
[09:58] | You know, it is really important I speak to her for just a moment. | 真的有很要紧的事 我们就谈一会儿 |
[10:01] | You’ll just have to come back during visiting hours. | 您只能在探访时间进行探视 |
[10:06] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:04] | So if there is one thing that I have learned… | 根据我的经验 要赢得合约 |
[11:06] | …and you all should remember about winning these contracts: | 你们都必须记住一件事 |
[11:09] | Three steps. First, tell them what you’re gonna tell them. | 分3步 第一 告诉他们你想说的 |
[11:13] | Step two, you tell them. | 第二 去告诉他们 |
[11:15] | Step three, tell them what you told them. | 第三 告诉他们你说过的 |
[11:19] | We are gonna close by reminding them… | 最后 我们要提醒他们 |
[11:21] | …that old girl has a 3-percent better impulse from sea level to vacuum… | 从海平面到真空 “老姑娘”的推动力会增加3% |
[11:25] | …and if they pass on that, quite frankly | 说实话 如果他们成功了 |
[11:27] | hey deserve another Sputnik. | 真该再奖励他们一颗卫星 |
[11:35] | Now, if you will excuse me… | 很抱歉… |
[11:36] | …I have a very lovely, very hungry woman at home waiting for me. | 一位非常可爱 非常饥饿的女士正在家等我 |
[11:43] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[11:47] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:52] | Everyone at work kept saying it was daylight-savings time. | 每个工作的人都称其为日光节约时间 |
[11:55] | You were supposed to be here a while ago. | 你刚才就该到了 |
[11:57] | -I kept saying it wasn’t. -This happens all the time. And it’s always work. | -我说过不会那么早 -你总是这样 总是因为工作 |
[12:00] | -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -No, I’m angry with you. | -抱歉 抱歉 -不 你让我很生气 |
[12:03] | I’m gonna be angry all night long. | 我整宿都会生你的气 |
[12:05] | -I’m angry with you. -What are you doing? | -我也很生气 -你要干什么 |
[12:07] | How about that? How about I’m angry with you? | 这样如何 惹我生气不舒服吧 |
[12:21] | -Hello? -Hey, it’s me. It’s your brother. | -喂 -喂 是我 你哥 |
[12:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[12:29] | I’m at the beach house. | 在海滨别墅 |
[12:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:35] | Of course. | 很好 |
[12:37] | Listen, why’d you disconnect the landline? | 为什么把电话线切断了 |
[12:42] | The phone broke. | 电话坏了 |
[12:45] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我也用不着它 |
[12:48] | Did I…? Did I do something? | 是不是…是不是我做错什么了 |
[12:52] | No. | 没有 |
[12:55] | Not unless you’re smoking again. | 除非你又抽烟了 |
[12:57] | No, I’ve put on 20 pounds. I’m in the best shape of my life. | 没有 我体重增加了20磅 现在身材超好 |
[13:03] | Are you eating? Are you taking care of yourself? | 你在吃东西吗 好好照顾自己了吗 |
[13:05] | You sound terrible again and… | 听上去你又病怏怏了… |
[13:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. Look, I gotta go. | 我还好 我得走了 |
[13:09] | Give Melanie and the kids a hug and a kiss. | 去陪梅勒尼和孩子们吧 |
[13:12] | I’ll talk to you later. You take care of yourself. | 以后再谈 照顾好自己 |
[13:16] | Hold on. I know it’s been a while | 等等 我知道已经有段时间了 |
[13:18] | but when you were staying here… | 但你在我这儿住时 |
[13:20] | …you didn’t take something of mine by mistake, did you? | 有没有错拿了我的东西 |
[13:25] | I remember giving you something. | 我只记得给了你一些东西 |
[13:29] | You remember that? Because I remember that very clearly. | 还记得吗 我可记得清清楚楚呢 |
[13:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[13:39] | Just remember I love you. | 记住 我爱你 |
[14:18] | Hi, my name is Ben Thomas. I’m here to see Stewart Goodman. | 你好 我是本·托马斯 我要见斯图尔特·古德曼 |
[14:21] | Inez, look at me, please. | 伊内兹 看着我 |
[14:25] | Inez. I’m speaking to you. | 伊内兹 我在和你说话 |
[14:30] | I understand you refused to take your meds again. Is that true? | 我知道你又不吃药了 对吗 |
[14:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:38] | Let’s try using your words this time, okay, Inez? | 我们试着用你的方式来交流 好吗 |
[14:42] | I mean, this silent treatment isn’t doing anybody any good. | 要知道 这种无声的反抗对谁都不好 |
[14:44] | Inez, how can we help you if…? | 伊内兹 我们要怎么帮你才… |
[14:48] | Okay, how about I come back tomorrow… | 好吧 我明天再来 怎么样 |
[14:50] | …and see if you’ve changed your mind, okay? | 看看你会不会改变主意 好吗 |
[14:54] | Attagirl. | 真棒 |
[14:59] | I thought I was coming to your office today. | 我今天本来想去你办公室的 |
[15:01] | I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d stop by, | 我刚才在附近 所以就顺便来看看 |
[15:03] | Save you the drive. | 省得你开车去我那儿了 |
[15:05] | Terrific. Well, look, let’s go talk in my office, yeah? Come on. | 棒极了 到我办公室里谈 好吗 走吧 |
[15:08] | I take a no-nonsense approach. | 我在贯彻很实际的措施 |
[15:10] | I mean, I cut the operating costs of this place… | 光去年 这里的运营成本就降低了 |
[15:12] | …over 17 percent last year alone. | 超过17% |
[15:15] | -I’m sure that made them happy. -Oh, hell, yeah. | -他们一定乐坏了 -该死的 没错 |
[15:20] | Now, if I could only get my own finances… | 如果我能让财政收支 |
[15:22] | …in that kind of shape, I wouldn’t have you sitting here. | 保持这个水平 你就不会坐在这里了 |
[15:25] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:26] | That your new Beemer out front? | 外面是你的新宝马碧墨车? |
[15:33] | Ben, I mean, when I found out… | 本 要知道 当我得知… |
[15:37] | …that my bone-marrow transplant wasn’t successful… | 骨髓移植项目并不成功时 |
[15:39] | I’m well aware of your ongoing medical condition. | 我很清楚你在进行的医学项目 |
[15:44] | Things aren’t looking very promising for me. | 事情并不是很乐观 |
[15:49] | Look… | 听着… |
[15:51] | …I have a bonus coming in January. | 我一月份会得到奖金 |
[15:54] | I just really need this six-month extension. | 我非常需要这6个月的延长期 |
[15:59] | Really, I mean, I am doing the very best I can here, I promise you. | 真的 我正在竭尽全力 我向你保证 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna show myself out. | 看来我该走了 |
[16:16] | I’ll be in touch. | 以后再联系 |
[16:17] | Well, thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[16:19] | I mean, this way everybody wins, right? | 这样对谁都好 是吧 |
[16:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:43] | My name is Ben. | 我叫本 |
[16:47] | I totally understand if you don’t wanna speak to me either. | 如果您不想和我谈话 我完全理解 |
[16:51] | But I would really like to just have a moment of your time. | 但我真的希望占用您一点时间 |
[17:14] | I’m trying to figure out what kind of man Stewart Goodman is. | 我想知道斯图尔特·古德曼是个什么样的人 |
[17:22] | It is within my power to drastically change his circumstances. | 我可以彻底改变他的境况 |
[17:30] | But I don’t wanna give that man a gift that he doesn’t deserve. | 但我不想把这份”厚礼”给一个配不上它的人 |
[17:37] | I need you to tell me whether or not he is a good person. | 你得告诉我他是不是个好人 |
[18:09] | “The drug he gives me… | “他给我吃的药 |
[18:13] | …makes me dizzy. | 让我头晕 |
[18:19] | I want a new one.” | 我想换种新药” |
[18:21] | Well, that sounds very reasonable, Inez. | 很合情合理啊 伊内兹 |
[18:25] | What else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:30] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[18:35] | What else, Inez? | 还有别的吗 伊内兹 |
[18:53] | He’s punishing you? | 他在惩罚你? |
[18:56] | How is he punishing you? | 他怎么惩罚你的 |
[19:03] | How is he punishing you, Inez? | 他是怎么惩罚你的 伊内兹 |
[19:29] | Ben? | 本? |
[19:31] | -Hey, Ben, where you going? -Where’s the washroom? | -本 你这是去哪儿 -浴室在哪儿 |
[19:34] | To the right. Is there a problem? | 往右走 出什么事了 |
[19:36] | -Give her a bath, right now. -Absolutely. | -立刻给她洗澡 -没问题 |
[19:39] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[19:44] | Ben, I think you have the wrong impression here. | 本 你好像误会了 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna stop by from time to time… | 我会经常来走访的 |
[19:48] | …make sure you’re showing these people some respect. | 以确保你给予这些人足够的尊重 |
[19:50] | Look, this is a misunderstanding, okay? | 听着 这是个误会 明白吗 |
[19:53] | You don’t treat people like that. | 你不可以那样对待他们 |
[19:55] | Let me explain, okay, Ben? | 让我解释好吗 本 |
[19:57] | -And I’m not giving you an extension. -Ben! | -我不会给你延期的 -本 |
[19:59] | I’m not giving you anything. | 我什么都不会给你的 |
[20:02] | I almost believed you, you son of a bitch. | 我差点就信你了 你个狗娘养的 |
[20:05] | I almost believed. | 我差点就信了 |
[20:16] | Okay. Grip and rip. | 好的 握紧 击球 |
[20:18] | This time it’s gonna be a lot different. | 这次会大不一样的 |
[20:27] | -Hey, Michelle. -Hey. | -你好 米歇尔 -你好 |
[20:30] | -Good to see you. -You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[20:34] | -How are you? -I’m good. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[20:35] | -Hey, man. -Hey. What are you doing here? | -你好 伙计 -你好 你来这儿干什么 |
[20:38] | Just coming to make sure that she is still kicking your ass at everything. | 来看看你是不是什么都让她牵着鼻子走 |
[20:42] | And I am. | 没错 |
[20:44] | -Can we have a sec, hon? -Yeah. | -我们能单独谈一会儿吗 -好的 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I’m good. You said you were gonna call me on the 15th. | 没事 我很好 你说过15号会给我电话的 |
[20:55] | -Today is the 19th. -I know. | -今天都19号了 -我知道 |
[20:57] | Doctor didn’t have the results, so I had no information to give you. | 医生还没有诊断结果 所以我这儿也没有消息 |
[21:00] | Still, you should call me. | 那也该告诉我一声啊 |
[21:02] | -Yeah, I know. Yes, I know. -Right? We’re still friends. Right? | -是的 我知道 -我们还是朋友 是吧 |
[21:05] | Yeah. I’m just… | 是的 我只是… |
[21:09] | I’m doing some soul-searching, you know? | 我正在深刻反省 |
[21:14] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[21:16] | -We have a plan. -I know. | -我们是合伙人 -我知道 |
[21:17] | -Do what you promised me. -I will. | -你跟我保证过的 -我会的 |
[21:20] | You know, they rent clubs up at the clubhouse. | 会所那里可以租到高尔夫球杆 |
[21:22] | I’m well aware of that. | 我知道 |
[21:24] | I think I’m gonna keep my ass unkicked today. | 我想今天就不去领教了 |
[22:45] | Were you looking at him, or were you looking at me? | 你是在看他还是在看我 |
[22:50] | Actually, I was just sitting here. | 其实我只是坐在这里 |
[22:52] | Am I doing it wrong? | 哪里不对劲吗 |
[22:55] | I think I saw you in the elevator the other day. | 前几天我们在电梯里见过 |
[22:58] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | Actually, you are being audited. | 实际上你正在被查税 |
[23:07] | My name is Ben Thomas. | 我是本·托马斯 |
[23:09] | I’m with the IRS, and you owe the government… | 国税局的 你欠政府… |
[23:13] | …$56, 240.19. | 56240.19美元 |
[23:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:19] | And now you get me. | 知道我为什么在这儿了吧 |
[23:22] | Would you have a seat, please, Miss Posa? | 请坐吧 博萨小姐 |
[23:26] | So I’ve been looking over the income statements… | 我一直在调查 |
[23:30] | …from the last three years. | 你过去3年的收入报表 |
[23:33] | -2005… -Were…? | -2005年… -你….. |
[23:36] | Were you in my room the other night? | 那天夜里你来过我的病房吗 |
[23:41] | No, ma’am, I was not in your room the other night. | 没有 女士 我没有去过 |
[23:46] | That’s not exactly IRS protocol. | 那可不是国税局的作风 |
[23:50] | So I’ve been looking over ’05, ’06 and ’07. | 我一直在调查你从05年到07年的收入情况 |
[23:53] | There seems to be quite a disparity between what you claimed and… | 似乎和你上报的不相符 而且… |
[23:57] | Mr. Thomas? | 托马斯先生? |
[24:00] | I just got discharged. | 我刚刚出院 |
[24:04] | So, you know, unless you’re gonna, like… | 所以除非你要把我 |
[24:06] | …haul me off to some IRS jail or something… | 拉到国税局的监狱… |
[24:08] | …l’d really like to get home now. | 现在我只想回家 |
[24:12] | -Oh, sure. No problem. -Okay. | -好吧 没问题 -谢了 |
[24:17] | I’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[24:59] | Welcome to the Travel Inn. Can I help you? | 欢迎来到旅行旅社 要入住吗 |
[25:03] | I need a room. | 要一个间房 |
[25:04] | How many hours? | 多长时间 |
[25:08] | About two weeks. | 大约两周 |
[25:41] | Clear it! That’s it, that’s it! | 躲开 对 很好 |
[25:44] | All right, come on! Vamos, Manny! | 对了 上啊 冲啊 曼尼 |
[25:48] | All right, all right. That’s it, that’s it. | 好了 可以了 就这样吧 停下 |
[25:55] | -What you want? -Break it up! | -你想干什么 -把他们分开 |
[25:57] | -You want some of this? -Get off! Get off! | -你想尝尝什么滋味吗 -别打了 住手 |
[25:59] | Hey, Rico, knock it off! | 瑞可 住手 |
[26:02] | Somebody wanna remind Rico where we are? | 谁来提醒一下瑞可 我们这是在哪儿 |
[26:04] | The sanctuary, coach! | 在圣堂 教练 |
[26:06] | -I can’t hear you. -The sanctuary, coach! | -我听不太清 -在圣堂 教练 |
[26:09] | That’s right, Rico, in the sanctuary. | 很好 瑞可 我们这是在圣堂 |
[26:12] | Now give me 20 starts and stops. | 给我做20遍启动急停 |
[26:15] | Hello, this is Emily Posa. | 你好 我是艾米丽·博萨 |
[26:17] | I’m not home right now, but please leave a message… | 我现在不在家 请留言 |
[26:20] | … and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. Thank you. | 我会尽快回电话 谢谢 |
[26:24] | Hi, my name is Susan Nall. I’m calling because a friend… | 你好 我叫苏珊·纳尔 我有个朋友 |
[26:27] | … told me you do letterpress invitations, and I was wondering… | 告诉我你是做邀请函的 我想问一下… |
[26:31] | Hello? Hi, this is Emily. | 喂? 我是艾米丽 |
[26:36] | Yep, I do wedding invitations. | 对 我做婚礼邀请函 |
[26:40] | I’m not able to take any requests, though, right now. | 但是目前我接不了活 |
[26:43] | I know someone nearby who does it. | 我知道附近有一家做的 |
[26:46] | She’s not as good as I am, but her prices are very… | 虽然她做的不如我 但价格很… |
[26:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:00] | Duke? | 杜克? |
[27:06] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[27:07] | We’re out here. | 在这儿呢 |
[27:16] | Hello, Miss Posa. | 你好 博萨小姐 |
[27:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:20] | Oh, I came to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[27:22] | Don’t you people ever call ahead? | 你们这些人都不提前打个电话的吗 |
[27:25] | You people tend to try to hide things. | 你们这些人总爱隐瞒事实 |
[27:28] | Is that meat? | 他吃的是肉吗 |
[27:29] | No! No, no. | 不 不 不行 |
[27:32] | No. No meat. No. | 不能吃肉 不能吃 |
[27:34] | -Well, he was really enjoying it. -He eats steamed broccoli and tofu. | -他挺爱吃的 -他吃蒸西蓝花和豆腐 |
[27:39] | -Why? -He’s a vegetarian. | -为什么 -他是素食者 |
[27:42] | -He is a vegetarian? -Yes. | -他是素食者? -是啊 |
[27:45] | Well, that sucks. | 真惨 |
[27:47] | Hey, can we talk? Do you have a moment? | 有时间吗 我们能谈谈吗 |
[27:51] | No. | 没空 |
[27:53] | Actually, I have to take Duke for a walk. | 我得带着杜克去散散步 |
[27:56] | No problem. I’ll go with you, if you don’t mind. | 没问题 如果你不介意我和你一起 |
[28:02] | -So… -Hey, hey. | -那么… -喂 慢点 |
[28:06] | So I’ve been looking over 2005, 2006 and 2007. | 我已经调查了2005到2007年 |
[28:12] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:14] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[28:15] | -Can I get him for you? -Nope. I got him. | -我帮你牵着他吧 -不用 我能行 |
[28:20] | Let me get him. Let me get him. Let me get him. | 我来牵他 让我来 我来吧 |
[28:23] | -You all right? -Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[28:26] | Whoa, sorry. Whoa, not these. | 对不起 这可不行 |
[28:28] | -That’s okay. Watch… -No, no. Heel, heel, heel. | -没事 小心… -别 别 慢点 慢点 |
[28:33] | Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t feed him meat. | 也许我们不应该给他吃肉 |
[28:36] | So I’ve been looking over… | 我一直在调查… |
[28:40] | -Yeah, maybe we can do this later. -Yeah. | -或许我们应该过会儿再谈 -是啊 |
[28:47] | So you cook it all ahead of time, I see. | 看来 你提前都把这些做好了 |
[28:50] | No, actually. I can’t remember the last time I cooked. | 也不是 我都不记得上次做饭是什么时候了 |
[28:53] | This is my sister’s way of looking out for me from afar. | 是我姐姐大老远带来的 |
[28:59] | Do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[29:00] | Yes, one brother. | 有个哥哥 |
[29:03] | He’s a… He’s a good egg. | 他…他人很好 |
[29:06] | Yeah, I just have the one sister too. | 我也只有一个姐姐 |
[29:10] | Are you receiving income from any source… | 你是不是有别的收入来源 |
[29:13] | …that the government is currently unaware of? | 是政府不知道的 |
[29:15] | Well, lately I’ve been taking to diving in local wishing wells, so… | 最近我一直去附近的一个许愿井工作 |
[29:19] | I mean, but it’s just occasional dimes here and there… | 有时候会挣点小钱 |
[29:23] | …or, once in a while, a quarter. | 好的时候会得到25美分 |
[29:26] | No, actually… | 其实… |
[29:28] | …I had to refinance this place to pay my past-due medical bills. | 我在为以前的医疗费筹钱 |
[29:33] | I’ve been informed that you suffer from congenital heart failure. | 我已经得知你患有先天性心脏病 |
[29:38] | Yes. Did you gather that while stalking me at the hospital? | 是的 你是不是在医院跟踪我才知道的 |
[29:43] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[29:46] | You’re currently Status 2, which means you’re sick enough… | 你现在是二级状况 已经足够可以 |
[29:50] | …to be on the national UNOS waiting list… | 列入国家器官共享联合网络名单 |
[29:53] | …but not sick enough to be admitted into the hospital… | 但是只有一级状况 |
[29:56] | …and placed on Status 1. | 才能够住院 |
[29:58] | So basically, if your heart starts to fail quickly and no donor can be located… | 也就是说 如果你的心脏很快衰竭 |
[30:04] | …you’re screwed. | 又没找到心脏捐赠者 你就死定了 |
[30:08] | Is it true that you said… | 你是不是说过… |
[30:11] | …that you do not believe that you even deserve a heart… | 因为自己的生活各方面都很平凡 |
[30:15] | …because your life is unremarkable in every way? | 觉得自己不应该得到一颗心脏 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:33] | I don’t know why I said that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道自己为什么说那些 对不起 |
[30:37] | Do you have to take any type of sensitivity training… | 托马斯先生 你加入国税局前 |
[30:41] | …to join the IRS, Mr. Thomas? | 受过什么敏感性训练吗 |
[30:42] | -No, not really. -Yeah. | -没 没有 -是吗 |
[30:48] | So you don’t consider yourself a good person? | 你不觉得自己是个好人吗 |
[30:51] | How would you answer that question if I asked you the same? | 我要是问同样的问题 你怎么回答 |
[31:00] | “Unremarkable” would be an upgrade for me… | 确切的说 我认为”平凡”… |
[31:05] | …I assure you. | 就是不上进 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna freeze your accounts as uncollectible | 我要冻结你的账户作为坏账 |
[31:13] | until further notice. | 直到另行通知 |
[31:16] | I’m sure that’ll buy you five or six months, penalty-free. | 我敢肯定那可以让你五六个月免受处罚 |
[31:26] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[31:28] | If anyone from the IRS tries to contact you… | 如果有其他国税局的人找你 |
[31:31] | …you call me immediately. | 请立即与我联系 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:48] | -Mr. Thomas? -Yes. | -托马斯先生 -什么事 |
[32:02] | Why do I get the feeling you’re doing me a really big favor right now? | 为什么我感觉 你正在帮我很大的忙呢 |
[32:09] | Because I get the feeling that you really deserve it. | 因为我觉得这是你应得的 |
[32:17] | All right? | 好了 |
[32:25] | You off to…? | 你要去… |
[32:28] | You off to pollute someone else’s dog now? | 你要去带坏别人家的狗吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 不是 |
[32:36] | Just going home. | 直接回家 |
[32:39] | Where’s that? | 在哪儿 |
[32:50] | Take care, Emily. | 保重 艾米丽 |
[32:53] | You too. | 你也是 |
[34:29] | -What is this thing for? -I told you already. | -这是用来干吗的 -我已经告诉过你了 |
[34:33] | And why are you bringing a fish into your room? | 你为什么要把鱼养到房间里 |
[34:35] | Because it’s my room. | 因为那是我的房间 |
[34:38] | And I don’t want anyone going into my room, understood? | 而且不想任何人进我的房间 明白了吗 |
[34:41] | Well, I don’t think you can keep a fish in your room. | 但我觉得你不能在房间里养鱼 |
[34:44] | I think I can. | 我觉得可以 |
[34:46] | Well, I’ve never had anybody who kept a fish in their room. | 我从没见过在房间里养鱼的房客 |
[34:50] | Now you do. | 现在你看见了 |
[34:52] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[34:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:11] | The first time I ever saw a box jellyfish… | 我第一次见养在容器里的水母 |
[35:17] | … I was 12. | 是我12岁那年 |
[35:24] | Our father took us to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. | 爸爸带我们去蒙特利湾水族馆 |
[35:32] | I never forgot when he said… | 他说水母是世界上最致命的生物 |
[35:34] | … that it was the most deadly creature on earth. | 这句话令我难以忘怀 |
[35:43] | To me it was just… | 但对我来讲 |
[35:46] | … the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. | 它却是我见过的最美丽的东西 |
[35:58] | I spoke to the doctor again. | 我又和医生说了一下 |
[35:59] | He’s gonna send over your files in the morning. | 明早就把你的文件送过来 |
[36:04] | -Is this everything? -Yeah. | -所有的都在这儿了吗 -是的 |
[36:09] | -Any questions? -Same one. | -有什么问题吗 -老问题 |
[36:11] | Well, same answer, then. | 那答案也一样 |
[36:13] | You know, I was thinking last night about when we were 14… | 昨天晚上 回忆起14岁时 |
[36:16] | …and we made our big pact. | 我们立的那个约定 |
[36:20] | You remember on the beach in front of your grandparents’ house… | 在你奶奶家前面的沙滩 还记得吗 |
[36:23] | …we agreed that we would never, never date each other’s girls? | 绝对不能和对方的女朋友约会 |
[36:30] | I remembered that that night you told me how much you liked Stacy Miller… | 我还记得那天晚上你说你很爱史黛西·米勒 |
[36:34] | …and that you were gonna ask her out. And I said: | 你打算约她出来 |
[36:37] | “Hey, man. You can’t. Her and I already did it.” | 我说 “不行 哥们儿 我和她已经开始了” |
[36:42] | Which we didn’t, but I wanted to… | 其实我们没有 但我想… |
[36:44] | …but she liked you way more than she liked me, and… | 可是她更喜欢你 |
[36:49] | So I lied to you because I was so jealous. | 因为吃醋 所以我撒了个谎 |
[36:52] | And I realized that I’ve been carrying around this lie… | 在过去的25年里我一直把这个谎言 |
[36:56] | …in my heart for the last 25… | 憋在心里 |
[36:58] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[37:01] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[37:04] | Stay focused. | 专心点 |
[37:08] | Do what you promised me. | 你要信守诺言 |
[37:10] | -What, you think I’m…? -Do what you promised me. | -怎么 你觉得我… -信守诺言 |
[37:16] | You think I’m gonna let you down now, don’t you? | 你觉得我会让你失望 是不是 |
[37:20] | I’ve known you my whole damn life! | 我从小就了解你 |
[37:23] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[37:24] | This? This? This is not something you do every day. | 这…这…这不该是你每天做的事 |
[37:29] | Okay? This is… This is not easy for me. | 懂吗 这个…这个对我来说太难了 |
[37:33] | I’ll make sure everything goes as planned. | 我会按计划进行的 |
[37:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:19] | Hello, Holly. | 你好 霍丽 |
[38:21] | Look at you. | 是你啊 |
[38:26] | -What are you doing here? -I came to see you. | -你怎么来这了 -来看你啊 |
[38:30] | -Really? -You have a minute? | -是吗 -你有空吗 |
[38:32] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然有 快进来 |
[38:35] | Here’s my desk. Have a seat. | 这是我的办公桌 请坐 |
[38:50] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[38:51] | -I do? -Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[38:53] | I feel great. | 我很好 |
[38:55] | -How are you? -I’m really good. | -你怎么样 -我也很好啊 |
[38:59] | I need a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[39:01] | Whatever you need, just ask me. | 有什么需要你就说吧 |
[39:06] | I need a name. Someone in the system. | 我要在你这里找个人 |
[39:09] | Someone having a really hard time… | 找个生活十分痛苦 |
[39:12] | …that needs help, but may be too proud to ask for a handout. | 需要帮助但又碍于面子不求助的人 |
[39:19] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[39:23] | I’m helping. | 我想帮忙 |
[39:29] | I need a name. | 帮我找找 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Connie Tepos. | 康妮·蒂博斯 |
[39:40] | Her boyfriend almost killed her last year when she tried to leave. | 去年她要逃的时候 她男人差点杀了她 |
[39:45] | He broke three of her ribs last month. | 上个月他又打断了她3根肋骨 |
[39:49] | She’s scared to death to press charges… | 她很害怕不敢报警 |
[39:52] | … and we can’t do anything. | 我们也只能爱莫能助 |
[40:06] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:08] | -Connie Tepos? -Yes? | -是康妮·蒂博斯吗 -是啊 |
[40:10] | My name is Ben Thomas.I’m with the IRS. | 我是国税局的本·托马斯 |
[40:13] | IRS? But I always pay my taxes. | 国税局? 我有缴税呀 |
[40:16] | Yes, this is more of a general inquiry. | 这只是例行调查 |
[40:20] | I don’t understand. What…? | 我不明白 什么… |
[40:23] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[40:25] | Not now. My boyfriend is not here. | 不大方便 我男友不在家 |
[40:28] | It’s very important for your family. | 此事有关您的家人 非常重要 |
[40:32] | For my family? | 我的家人? |
[40:46] | Beautiful. | 真不错 |
[40:49] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:55] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:58] | Your case has come to my attention. | 我关注了你的个案 |
[41:01] | And I wanted to get to know you. | 就想认识你 |
[41:04] | You wanted to get to know me? Why? | 你想认识我? 为什么 |
[41:08] | Because I’d like to help you. | 因为我想帮你 |
[41:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:17] | I’m aware of your case. | 我留意了你的状况 |
[41:20] | And your boyfriend. | 还有你男友的为人 |
[41:22] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[41:26] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[41:29] | No, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:34] | Kids, go to your room. | 孩子们 快回房去 |
[41:37] | He’s coming back? | 他回来了吗 |
[41:39] | He’s not coming back. | 没有 |
[41:53] | You said you were from the IRS,but you’re lying to me. | 你说你是国税局的人 你骗我 |
[41:55] | -No. -You’re not telling me the truth. | -没有 -你没跟我说实话 |
[41:57] | Who sent you here? | 谁派你来的 |
[41:59] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[42:01] | I’m not going to sit down. | 我不坐 |
[42:02] | -Please, calm down. -I’m not going to calm down. | -请冷静 -干吗要听你的 |
[42:05] | You come into my house. | 你闯进我家 |
[42:07] | You talking to me about my boyfriend? | 对我男友品头评足 |
[42:10] | -Who sent you here? -Nobody. | -谁派你来的 -没人派我来 |
[42:14] | Nobody? Get out of my house immediately. | 没人? 那你马上滚 |
[42:18] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[42:19] | I trust no one, Mr. Thomas. | 我谁都不相信 汤马斯先生 |
[42:22] | I talked to Holly. | 我跟霍丽谈过 |
[42:24] | I can get you out of here. | 我有可以帮你脱离困境 |
[42:27] | To a safe place. A beautiful place. | 到个安全的地方 美丽的地方定居 |
[42:32] | Why did you talk to Holly? | 你跟霍丽谈什么了 |
[42:35] | Your children are in danger here. | 你的孩子在这儿不安全 |
[42:36] | Don’t talk about my kids,Mr. Thomas. | 别跟我提孩子 汤马斯先生 |
[42:38] | -You don’t know. -You don’t have to live like this. | -你根本就不懂 -你的生活可以改善的 |
[42:42] | Get out of my house now or I’m gonna call the police. | 马上离开我家 不然我报警了 |
[42:44] | -Okay, okay.-Who are you? | -好吧 好吧 -你究竟是什么人 |
[42:46] | -I want you to take my card.-I don’t need help. | -这是我的名片 -我不需要援助 |
[42:49] | I want you to take my card, and call me… | 留着我的名片 有需要可以打电话给我… |
[42:51] | -I don’t need it.-I’m gonna leave it. | -我不要 -名片留在这儿 |
[42:53] | Okay. Thank you. Get out right now. | 好的 谢谢 你可以滚了 |
[42:55] | -You’re not helpless.-Can you leave? This is my house. | -你不是孤立无援的 -你还不走? 这是我家 |
[42:58] | Please, just think about it. | 请你考虑一下 |
[43:02] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要 |
[43:23] | -I can’t talk right now.-I need to talk immediately. | -我现在不方便和你说话 -我要马上见你 |
[43:25] | -Where are you? -I’m nowhere. | -你在哪儿 -不知道 |
[43:27] | I’m gonna meet you at the house. | 我在你家等你 |
[43:28] | Look, no. I’m not at the house.I’m traveling. I’ll talk to you next week. | 别去 我不在家 正在外面旅行 下礼拜再说 |
[43:33] | No, no, no. We need to discuss this right now. | 不 不 不 你现在就给我说清楚 |
[44:31] | -I’ll sign to that. -Yeah. | -我会签字的 -对 |
[44:35] | How you doing, you two? | 你们俩好吗 |
[44:36] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[44:39] | Got a big day. | 今天可是大日子 |
[44:40] | Yep. No more dialysis, George.See you in the O.R. | 对 不用再透析了 乔治 手术室见 |
[44:43] | Yep. | 好的 |
[44:46] | -I’ll see you there as well.-Yes, sir. | -手术室见 -好的 |
[44:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:51] | So I heard you raised enough money… | 听说你发起募捐助学 |
[44:53] | To give a couple of the kids partial scholarships to college. | 帮助两个孩子上大学 |
[44:56] | It’s no big deal. | 区区小事 不足挂齿 |
[44:58] | I just convinced a couple of bigwig donors… | 只不过说服了两个大款做捐赠人 |
[45:01] | That what the world really needs to see is more Latinos on ice. | 这是大家都想看到的 |
[45:08] | You know, Ben,I keep asking you this… | 本 我一直都在问你… |
[45:12] | …but why me? | 为什么是我 |
[45:17] | Because you are a good man. | 因为你是个好人 |
[45:21] | No, really. | 不 不是 |
[45:25] | Even when you don’t know that people are watching you. | 很多事 大家都看得很清楚 |
[45:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[45:44] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[45:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[45:52] | Okay, I can’t hear you, so try back again. | 我听不到声音 请再打一次 |
[45:56] | Gonna hang up now. | 现在挂了 |
[45:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:12] | Mr. Thomas? | 托马斯先生吗 |
[46:14] | We’re ready for you. | 我们给你准备好了 |
[47:44] | These are beautiful. | 好漂亮啊 |
[47:47] | Banana peels. Who knew? | 用香蕉皮施肥 是秘方呢 |
[48:17] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[49:55] | Can I get a refill? | 能给我续杯吗 |
[50:00] | -Susan? -Yeah. | -苏珊? -怎么了 |
[50:02] | How’s Ryan? | 雷恩还好吗 |
[50:04] | He’s good. He’s at his dad’s this weekend. | 挺好的 这个周末去他爸爸家了 |
[50:07] | Will you tell him for me that I’m ready whenever he is for a free lesson? | 告诉他 随时可以来我这里免费上课 好吗 |
[50:14] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[50:15] | Things are kind of crazy right now with school… | 现在的学校功活动很多 |
[50:17] | …but maybe when school’s out. | 放假就去你那边吧 |
[50:19] | Oh, yeah. That’s perfect. | 好啊 没问题 |
[50:48] | How’s the pie? | 馅饼好吃吗 |
[50:50] | Oh, it’s… It’s good. | 味道…还不错 |
[50:53] | You gonna ask her out? | 你不约她? |
[50:56] | The waitress. | 那个服务生 |
[51:01] | No. | 不 |
[51:03] | You never know. | 说不定会成功 |
[51:07] | I don’t… I don’t think she sees me. | 她不会…她不会看上我的 |
[51:13] | Good night, Ezra. | 晚安 以斯拉 |
[51:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[51:55] | Ben? | 本? |
[51:58] | Hi, I’m sorry to call so late. | 抱歉 这么晚打扰你 |
[52:03] | Did…? Did someone from the IRS contact you? | 国税…国税局的人有没有跟你联系? |
[52:07] | No. | 没有 |
[52:09] | I just… | 我想说… |
[52:11] | I was having trouble breathing after | 我带杜克散步回来后 就觉得呼吸困难 |
[52:14] | I took Duke for a walk, and I fainted. | 然后晕倒了 |
[52:17] | An ambulance had to take me to the hospital. | 后来救护车把我送进了医院 |
[52:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:23] | I don’t know why I even called you. I’m sorry. | 我也不知道为什么打电话给你 抱歉 |
[52:25] | It’s just that I have your card with me, and… | 我拿着你的名片 就… |
[52:33] | Ben? | 本? |
[52:37] | Are you still there? | 你有听吗 |
[52:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[52:45] | Do you ever think about dying, Ben? | 你有没有想过死亡 本? |
[52:49] | Every now and again. | 有时吧 |
[52:53] | My face is bluish. | 我脸色发青 |
[52:56] | It’s not exactly a good sign. | 不是什么好迹象 |
[52:59] | You should try to rest. Just… | 你该好好休息… |
[53:02] | Why don’t you see if you can get some sleep? | 试试看能睡着吗 |
[53:06] | I like talking to you. | 我喜欢跟你聊天 |
[53:08] | I like talking to you too. | 我也是 |
[53:13] | Would you tell me a story, please? | 给我讲个故事 好吗 |
[53:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:25] | All right. Once upon a time… | 从前… |
[53:28] | There was a little boy named. | 有个小男孩 他叫… |
[53:32] | Oh, lucky me, you just got it on reserve like that. Okay. | 我真幸运 你早等着别人听你讲故事了吧 |
[53:37] | Let me guess. His name was Ben. | 我来猜一猜 小男孩叫本 |
[53:42] | No, actually,this little boy’s name is Tim. | 不对 小男孩叫蒂姆 |
[53:46] | I like the name Tim. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[53:49] | Go on. | 继续 |
[53:51] | Tim’s little brother was always pestering Tim… | 蒂姆的弟弟老缠着他要纸飞机 |
[53:53] | To make him paper airplanes,because he was really good at it. | 因为蒂姆很会折纸飞机 |
[53:59] | But Tim had much bigger dreams than that. | 不过 蒂姆有个梦想 |
[54:02] | Okay. Then what happened? | 那后来怎么样了 |
[54:06] | One day, Tim went out to the backyard… | 有一天 蒂姆跑到花园里 |
[54:08] | And he put leaves and taped branches to his arms… | 把树枝绑到手臂上 |
[54:13] | And started climbing the big oak tree. | 然后爬上一棵老橡树 |
[54:16] | His little brother said, “Tim, you can’t fly. “ | 他弟弟在下面喊 “蒂姆 你不会飞的” |
[54:19] | And he said,”Yeah? You just watch. “ | 蒂姆说 “哼 你等着瞧” |
[54:22] | He got all the way to the top and jumped. | 蒂姆爬到树顶上 纵身一跃 |
[54:28] | How tall was this tree? | 那树有多高? |
[54:32] | It was… It was pretty tall.He broke his arm. | 挺…挺高的 他摔断了手 |
[54:35] | Oh, my God…This is a horrible story. | 天哪 这故事真可怕 |
[54:37] | Oh, no, no. It gets better. | 不 不 不 后面就好了 |
[54:39] | From that experience, Tim realized that he wanted to fly. | 打这以后 蒂姆发现自己很想飞 |
[54:45] | So he dedicated his life to making spaceships. | 所以他毕生都在研发宇宙飞船 |
[54:49] | I thought you said this was a good story. | 这故事真无聊 |
[54:56] | Yeah, that is… | 这个嘛… |
[54:58] | …until the dragons showed up. | 后来 出现了龙 |
[55:02] | Okay, see, now it’s getting better. | 现在开始好玩了 |
[55:06] | I like dragons.Especially dragons in space. | 我喜欢龙 尤其是天上的龙 |
[55:10] | And these were fire-Breathing space dragons… | 这是会喷火的飞龙 |
[55:14] | …with really bad attitudes. | 脾气超坏 |
[55:18] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[55:21] | I have an idea. | 我想 |
[55:23] | Why don’t you try to fall asleep… | 你现在试试睡觉吧 |
[55:25] | And when you do,I’ll just hang up. | 我不挂电话 就这样陪着你 |
[55:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:35] | Ben? | 本? |
[55:37] | Yes. | 我在 |
[55:40] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你接我的电话 |
[55:43] | And for talking. | 陪我聊天 |
[55:47] | Try to fall asleep. | 睡吧 |
[55:55] | Good night, Ben. | 晚安 本 |
[55:57] | Good night, Emily. | 晚安 艾米丽 |
[56:06] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[56:14] | Emily? | 艾米丽? |
[57:09] | I lied to you. | 我骗你的 |
[57:13] | I think about dying every day. | 每天 我都想死 |
[57:25] | Dr. King to NICU. Dr. Wesley King,please report to NICU. | 请韦斯利·金医生到护士站报到 |
[58:22] | When did you get here? | 什么时候来的 |
[58:27] | Last night, after we talked. | 昨晚 讲完电话就来了 |
[58:31] | You slept here? | 你在这里过夜的? |
[58:35] | Good morning. How’s our patient? | 早上好 我的病人怎么样了 |
[58:37] | -Morning. Better.-Good. | -早安 我好多了 -那不错 |
[58:40] | -Hello. -Hi, Ben. Is that right? IRS? | -你好 -国税局的本对吧 你好 |
[58:42] | -Yes, how are you? -Good, thank you. | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢问候 |
[58:45] | -I’ll leave you two alone. -No, no, stay, please. Don’t go. | -你们俩聊吧 我走了 -不 别走 请你留下来 |
[58:48] | He can… He can stay. | 他…他可以留着 |
[58:49] | Whatever you want. | 听你的 |
[58:54] | You fainted because your heart was too weak… | 你昏倒是因为心脏太虚弱 |
[58:56] | …to pump enough blood to your brain. | 脑供血不足 |
[58:58] | It’s enlarged and it’s starting to shut down. | 情况恶化了 心力开始衰竭 |
[59:02] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[59:04] | It’s entirely up to your heart. | 全看你的心脏了 |
[59:06] | Could be six weeks, could be a month. | 多则一个半月 少则一个月 |
[59:11] | But we’ve upped you to Status 1 B. | 我们已经把你的顺序排到1B级了 |
[59:15] | At least I’m on the list. | 至少 我还在捐赠名单上 |
[59:17] | Not only that, but we’re giving you this pager. | 不止这样 你带着这个寻呼机 |
[59:22] | And when it goes off, it means you have a donor. | 只要它一响 就是有捐赠者了 |
[59:30] | The inotrope drug I started you on… | 我现在给你开的药 |
[59:32] | It’s gonna stabilize your blood pressure within 24 hours. | 可以24小时稳定血压 |
[59:36] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[59:38] | We wait. | 等吧 |
[59:40] | -Can I do that at home? -Once you’re stable, you can. | -我能不能回家等 -情况稳定就没问题 |
[59:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:58] | I’m gonna run to the cafeteria.I’m gonna get you something. | 我去餐厅给你买点吃的 |
[1:00:03] | If you want something else,I can get you something else. | 需要什么我也可以给你买 |
[1:00:10] | Would you stay? | 能陪我吗 |
[1:00:15] | I mean, unless you have something else to do. | 如果没什么要事的话 |
[1:00:21] | -I’d really like it if you stayed.-I don’t have anything. | -你能陪陪我吗 -我没什么要紧事 |
[1:00:27] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:00:46] | What the hell is that thing? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[1:00:48] | It’s a dog. Just for one night. | 就一条狗 就一个晚上 |
[1:00:50] | No. Hold on, hold on.I don’t give two shits, okay? | 站住 站住 我不管 |
[1:00:53] | We have a dog policy here. | 这里不许养狗 |
[1:00:55] | Little dogs only. Poodles and Shih Tzus. | 要养也只能养哈巴狗 |
[1:00:58] | It’s in the contract. It’s English and Spanish for everyone to see. | 合约上清清楚楚 英西双语 谁都能看懂 |
[1:01:01] | And besides, that, my friend, is not a dog. | 而且这还不是狗 |
[1:01:04] | It’s a goddamn horse. | 根本就是匹马 |
[1:01:06] | Well, let me know when you add a horse policy to the contract. | 等你在合约里加了马不得入内后 再和我说 |
[1:01:37] | Yes. | 喂? |
[1:01:39] | Mr. Thomas, it’s Connie Tepos. | 托马斯先生 我是康妮·蒂博斯 |
[1:01:42] | Hey, Connie. | 你好 康妮 |
[1:01:44] | I don’t know why I’m calling you… | 我不知道为什么打电话给你 |
[1:01:46] | …but I’m calling you. | 但我还是打了 |
[1:01:50] | You said you could help us and… | 你说过可以帮助我们的… |
[1:01:52] | Can you really help us? | 你真的能帮助我们吗 |
[1:01:55] | This just doesn’t make any sense. | 这行不通吧 |
[1:01:58] | -What if he finds us? -He won’t. | -如果他找到我们怎么办 -不会的 |
[1:02:00] | -What makes you so sure? -Stop it. | -你怎么这么肯定? -别说了 |
[1:02:02] | -You don’t know him. -Stop it. | -你不了解他 -别说了 |
[1:02:05] | Don’t be weak. | 坚强点 |
[1:02:07] | -Don’t be weak. -I’m not weak. | -坚强点 -我很坚强了 |
[1:02:13] | I’m strong. | 我很坚强 |
[1:02:17] | Take this. Take it. | 拿着 拿着 |
[1:02:22] | You are gonna start this car… | 现在就发动车子 |
[1:02:25] | …and you’re gonna go. | 离开这儿 |
[1:02:28] | This is real, and this is gonna be your new life. | 这一切都是真的 这是你的新生活 |
[1:02:34] | -Do you understand? -Yes. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[1:02:37] | Look at those babies. Look at those babies. | 看看你的孩子 看看他们 |
[1:02:40] | Look how beautiful those babies are. | 他们多可爱 |
[1:02:42] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:02:46] | They deserve it. | 他们应该过上新生活 |
[1:02:49] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[1:02:53] | You’re headed north up the coast. | 沿着海岸线往北走 |
[1:03:20] | Lorena. Lorena. | 洛雷娜 洛雷娜 |
[1:03:23] | I’ve always believed this place can heal the soul. | 我一直相信这地方可以医治心灵创伤 |
[1:03:32] | Mommy, the ocean. | 妈妈 是大海 |
[1:03:34] | Yes, the ocean. | 是的 是大海 |
[1:03:36] | I hope that proves true for you. | 希望对你也有效 |
[1:03:58] | When you sign your name on the dotted line of the contract… | 当你在合同里签上名字 |
[1:04:02] | … you’ll own my house outright. | 我的房子就归你了 |
[1:04:07] | I only ask that you never mention how you got the house… | 只要求你永远也别说怎么得到这房子 |
[1:04:10] | … or try to contact me for any reason. | 也不要以任何理由联系我 |
[1:04:18] | And if you’re wondering why you, please stop. | 如果你在想为什么是你 也请别想了 |
[1:04:29] | All I ask is for you to honor my wishes… | 希望你珍惜我的祝福 |
[1:04:34] | … and, of course, live life abundantly. | 并且好好活着 |
[1:04:52] | Hey. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:54] | Hi, Duke. | 你好 杜克 |
[1:04:56] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[1:04:59] | What time does the nurse come? | 护士几点来 |
[1:05:02] | She should be there by the time I get home. | 我到家她应该也到了 |
[1:05:08] | -Ben? -Yes. | -本? -怎么了 |
[1:05:12] | I know I’m the girl with the broken wing. | 我知道我是个折翅的女孩 |
[1:05:16] | But who are you? | 但你是何方神圣 |
[1:05:19] | Who am I? | 我是何方神圣? |
[1:05:20] | I am your friendly neighborhood tax collector. | 我是个友善的社区税收员 |
[1:05:23] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:05:26] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你到底从哪儿来的 |
[1:05:32] | I grew up in Oakland. | 我在奥克兰长大 |
[1:05:36] | Literally. Okay. | 还真是老实啊 好吧 |
[1:05:40] | Where did you go to college? | 在哪儿上的大学 |
[1:05:43] | As far from Oakland as possible. | 离奥克兰很远的地方 |
[1:05:46] | Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | 麻省理工大学 |
[1:05:50] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:05:52] | UCLA. | 加州大学洛杉矶分院 |
[1:05:55] | You went to MIT? | 你是麻省理工的? |
[1:05:58] | Like, the MIT? | 那个麻省理工? |
[1:06:03] | Oh, and now you’re wondering how I wound up as a lowly tax collector. | 你在想我怎么就成了个小税收员吧 |
[1:06:10] | Absolutely. | 是啊 |
[1:06:16] | -I sort of stumbled into this job. -That’s a big stumble. | -我错误地选择了这个工作 -真是大错特错啊 |
[1:06:22] | What from? | 犯了什么错呢 |
[1:06:25] | I always wanted to be an engineer. | 我一直想成为工程师 |
[1:06:29] | An engineer? | 工程师? |
[1:06:33] | What kind? | 哪种工程师 |
[1:06:35] | The kind that sent people to the moon. | 把人类送上月球的那种 |
[1:06:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:06:41] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:06:43] | I don’t wanna talk about me anymore. | 我不想再聊我的事了 |
[1:06:47] | That’s too bad, because you’re very interesting. | 糟了 你引起我的兴趣了 |
[1:07:00] | Have you…? | 你… |
[1:07:03] | Have you ever been in love? | 你谈过恋爱吗 |
[1:07:06] | Emily, please. | 艾米丽 别问了 |
[1:07:09] | Yes, you have. | 你谈过 |
[1:07:11] | Come on, you can tell me. | 和我说说吧 |
[1:07:17] | Yes. | 谈过 |
[1:07:19] | But it ended. | 但是结束了 |
[1:07:22] | -What happened? -Stop it. | -发生什么了 -别问了 |
[1:07:26] | -No, seriously, you can tell… -Stop it. | -不 说真的 和我说说… -别问了 |
[1:07:30] | You need to get some rest. | 你需要休息 |
[1:07:34] | I’ll call you tomorrow, or maybe I’ll stop by. | 明天给你电话 或者过来看看你 |
[1:07:41] | No, if I have questions tomorrow, what then? | 不用了 如果我明天还有疑问怎么办 |
[1:07:46] | That’s not a part of the deal. | 这没得商量 |
[1:07:50] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:08:13] | Emily, hold on. Hold on. | 艾米丽 等等 等等 |
[1:08:16] | -Just leave. -Emily, wait. | -你走吧 -艾米丽 等等 |
[1:08:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:08:31] | Thank you for everything you did. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[1:09:07] | Did you like the eggs? | 不喜欢吃蛋? |
[1:09:09] | They were okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[1:09:11] | I don’t like the eggs you got. | 我不喜欢你的煮法 |
[1:09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:45] | You’re wearing suit pants. | 你穿着西裤 |
[1:09:48] | To weed. | 除草 |
[1:09:50] | Yeah, I didn’t… I didn’t have any other clothes with me. | 是啊 我没有…没有别的衣服 |
[1:09:54] | -You know, I was gonna get to those. -I saw them the other day. | -我打算自己除的 -那天我见到这儿有杂草后 |
[1:09:57] | I figured I would just take the day off and get this done for you. | 就想着哪天请假帮你把草除了 |
[1:10:05] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:10:07] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:10:08] | This is a really ridiculous apology. | 你的道歉方式真奇怪 |
[1:10:17] | Come on. I wanna show you something. | 跟我来 给你看点东西 |
[1:10:21] | Oh, no, I gotta finish. | 不 我要把这做完 |
[1:10:25] | You can finish tomorrow. | 明天再做吧 |
[1:10:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:10:45] | This is where I used to work. | 这是我以前工作的地方 |
[1:10:48] | And these are the artifacts of said work. | 这些是工作用的老古董 |
[1:10:51] | Wow, those are great. How old are they? | 真不错 它们有多少年了 |
[1:10:55] | This one is just shy of 120 years. | 这台快有120年了 |
[1:11:01] | It’s how I put out my line of letterpress cards, wedding invitations, invites. | 我用它来制作明信片 结婚请柬 邀请函 |
[1:11:07] | What about this one? | 这台呢 |
[1:11:09] | That youngster… | 这台年轻多了 |
[1:11:11] | …is the Heidelberg Windmill, 1956. | 它是海德堡风车印刷机 1956年产的 |
[1:11:17] | Call it “The Beast.” | 叫”野兽” |
[1:11:19] | Well, that seems appropriate. | 这名字恰如其分 |
[1:11:22] | It pooped out on me about five years ago, though. | 可是5年前坏了 |
[1:11:25] | And I can’t find anybody to fix it. | 一直找不到人修 |
[1:11:28] | It’s kind of a dying art. | 这技术基本没人会了 |
[1:11:30] | Defibrillator here works, though. | 但这台印刷机还能工作 |
[1:11:33] | Luckily. It kept my business afloat. Wanna see how? | 我才有幸继续工作 想看看怎么制作吗 |
[1:11:36] | Please. | 好啊 |
[1:11:38] | Okay. Now, true pressmen… | 真正的印刷家 |
[1:11:41] | …hate that we modern girls… | 不喜欢像现代女孩一样 |
[1:11:45] | …want a deep impression. | 给人留下深刻的印象 |
[1:11:48] | See, for a hundred years, they tried their damnedest just to kiss it… | 一百多年来他们努力改进技术 |
[1:11:53] | …so that it didn’t leave an indentation. | 不留下压痕 |
[1:11:57] | Now it’s the only way to prove it’s not digital. | 这是唯一能与数码印刷区别开的方法 |
[1:12:05] | I think it feels richer. | 这颜色更加鲜艳 |
[1:12:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:12:15] | Look, Ben… | 本… |
[1:12:19] | I don’t really know anything about you or where you came from… | 我不知道你是谁 不知道你从哪儿来 |
[1:12:26] | …but you keep showing up. | 可是你不断出现在我身边 |
[1:12:31] | And I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[1:12:40] | So Duke needs a walk. | 我要带杜克去散步 |
[1:12:44] | Are you interested? | 你来吗 |
[1:12:46] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[1:13:00] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:13:06] | Right here. | 这儿 |
[1:13:08] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[1:13:10] | He’s like a different dog with you around. | 你在的时候它完全变了个样 |
[1:13:14] | I don’t think we ever properly bonded. | 我们从没有这么亲密过 |
[1:13:18] | Why would you get such a big dog? | 你为什么养只这么大的狗 |
[1:13:24] | Did you know that Great Danes on average only live about seven years? | 你知道大丹狗平均只能活7年吗 |
[1:13:32] | They have heart issues. | 他们心脏不好 |
[1:13:37] | I think I got him because… | 我养他是因为 |
[1:13:40] | …I thought he could help me with my illness. | 他或许对我的病情有帮助 |
[1:13:43] | It’d be something I could take care of… | 我能照顾好他 |
[1:13:45] | …as opposed to being always taken care of. | 而不是总被人照顾 |
[1:13:52] | You know, just so you know, I used to be really hot. | 知道吗 我过去很漂亮 |
[1:13:58] | Like, unauditably hot. | 公认的漂亮 |
[1:14:01] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:14:12] | I haven’t felt like this in a really long time. | 我已经很久没觉得自己漂亮了 |
[1:14:25] | There’s so many things that I wanna do. | 我想做的事还很多 |
[1:14:31] | I wanna go on a plane for 13 hours… | 我想坐上13小时的飞机 |
[1:14:33] | …and not have to stress that I can’t reach my doctor. | 而不用担心找不到医生 |
[1:14:38] | You know, like, just travel. Go backpacking, have experiences. | 我想去旅行 背上包 长长见识 |
[1:14:44] | See the world. | 去看看这个世界 |
[1:14:47] | I just wanna have the time to figure out who it is that I am. | 花时间好好想想我是什么样的 |
[1:14:52] | You know, what I like. | 我喜欢什么 |
[1:14:57] | Do things, try things, get out of my head for once. | 做一些事 尝试下 什么也不去想 |
[1:15:05] | I would really like to go running. | 我很想跑步 |
[1:15:10] | I think about that sometimes. | 有时我会想 |
[1:15:12] | What it would just feel like to go running. | 跑步是一种什么感觉 |
[1:15:51] | So… | 那么… |
[1:15:54] | …see you tomorrow? | 明天见? |
[1:15:57] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:15:59] | But if you need anything, just call and I’ll come right back. | 有需要就打电话 我会马上过来的 |
[1:16:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:16:27] | I had a really great time today. | 今天我很高兴 |
[1:16:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:16:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:20:45] | No anesthetic. You ever donated bone marrow before? | 不用麻醉 你以前捐过骨髓? |
[1:20:48] | You’re a brave guy. | 真勇敢 |
[1:20:53] | How long have you known Nicholas? | 你认识尼古拉斯多久了 |
[1:21:05] | What the hell happened to you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[1:21:09] | Hey, how much longer are you gonna stay in my hotel? | 你打算在我的旅馆再住多久 |
[1:21:12] | Motel. | 是汽车旅馆 |
[1:21:13] | How much longer? | 到底多久? |
[1:21:16] | Actually, I was planning on dying here. | 说实话 我打算死在这儿了 |
[1:21:20] | Well, then you need to pay in advance. | 那你得先付租金 |
[1:22:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:22:17] | Hey, it’s Emily. | 喂 我是艾米丽 |
[1:22:19] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗 |
[1:22:23] | Yes. No. | 是的 没有 |
[1:22:27] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 很好 我很好 |
[1:22:33] | My sister came over for a couple of days last week with the kids… | 上周我姐姐带着孩子来我这儿住了几天 |
[1:22:36] | …and it was really great. | 大家都过得很愉快 |
[1:22:40] | I tried calling you a couple times. | 我给你打了好几次电话 |
[1:22:43] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:44] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:22:46] | Everything’s fine. I’ve been… | 都很好 我… |
[1:22:51] | I’ve been traveling a lot, so… | 我最近一直在四处奔波 所以… |
[1:22:57] | Well, are you busy tonight? | 今晚有空吗 |
[1:23:01] | What do you mean? | 怎么 |
[1:23:03] | I don’t… Maybe you wanna come by and say hello? | 也许…晚上有空过来坐坐 |
[1:23:08] | Around 7? | 7点左右吧 |
[1:23:11] | You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just, you know… | 要是不想来也没事… |
[1:23:18] | Look, I totally get if you don’t wanna hang out with the dying girl, so… | 我懂了 你要是晚上跟辣妹有约没关系的… |
[1:23:24] | I can… I can come at 7. | 我…我7点到 |
[1:23:28] | Okay. | 那好 |
[1:23:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:20] | -Well, how you doing tonight? -Hey. | -今晚气色不错 -你好 |
[1:24:24] | -How you doing? -Have fun. | -你也不错 -玩好 |
[1:24:30] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:24:31] | I am so glad she’s gone. | 还好她出门了 |
[1:24:34] | Are you okay if we eat outside? | 在外面吃如何 |
[1:24:36] | Eating? | 吃饭? |
[1:24:37] | You didn’t eat already, did you? | 你没吃饭吧 |
[1:24:39] | -No. -Okay. | -没呢 -那就好 |
[1:24:43] | No. | 没吃呢 |
[1:24:45] | Well, it was a surprise… | 本想给你来个惊喜 |
[1:24:48] | …but you’re on time. | 不过你也太准时了 |
[1:24:52] | I haven’t cooked anybody food for years, so you better like it. | 我很多年没给人做过吃的了 希望你喜欢 |
[1:24:58] | Or lie to me. | 至少骗我说喜欢 |
[1:25:03] | This is for you. | 给你的 |
[1:25:06] | You don’t have to say anything. I just got it… Change in there. | 什么也别说 一点儿心意 去那边换上吧 |
[1:25:10] | Dinner is ready and you’re not. So hurry up. | 晚餐准备好了你还没准备 快点吧 |
[1:25:15] | Chop-chop. | 快快 |
[1:26:17] | You look great. | 帅呆了 |
[1:26:20] | Yeah. It’s pink. | 是吗 粉红色的 |
[1:26:23] | It’s salmon. | 是肉色 |
[1:26:37] | You are so nice. | 你真好 |
[1:26:41] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:26:51] | Everything’s vegetarian. | 素席 |
[1:26:54] | I hope you like eggplant Parmesan. | 茄子煲 喜欢吗 |
[1:27:00] | I haven’t treated myself very well… | 过去好几年 |
[1:27:04] | …in the past few years. | 我都没好好珍惜自己 |
[1:27:09] | Start now. | 现在开始 为时未晚 |
[1:27:19] | All right. | 好 |
[1:27:28] | What do you think? | 想什么呢 |
[1:27:34] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[1:27:39] | Glad you like it. | 你喜欢就好 |
[1:28:21] | Do you wanna hear my favorite song? | 想听听我最喜欢的歌吗 |
[1:28:24] | Yes. Are you gonna sing it? | 当然 唱来听听 |
[1:28:31] | No, I can’t sing anymore. | 不 我唱不下去了 |
[1:28:34] | Oh, and a performance. | 还要来演的啊 |
[1:28:36] | Oh, no | 天啊 |
[1:29:21] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[1:29:42] | You need to relax. | 你得放松 |
[1:29:45] | This is relaxed. | 这就是放松 |
[1:30:19] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[1:30:23] | Surprise? | 惊喜? |
[1:30:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:30:28] | For me? | 给我的? |
[1:30:33] | -Keep them closed. -Okay. | -别睁眼 -好的 |
[1:30:42] | And open. | 睁开吧 |
[1:30:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:30:59] | You cleaned The Beast. | 你把这大家伙打扫好了 |
[1:31:02] | Actually, I fixed it. | 准确地说 是修好了 |
[1:31:05] | No, you didn’t. | 开玩笑 不是吧 |
[1:31:07] | Oh, okay, let’s go, then. | 好吧好吧 算了 咱们走 |
[1:31:09] | Wait. Are you serious? | 等等 你说真的? |
[1:31:12] | Try it. | 试试 |
[1:31:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:32:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:50] | Wait right here, okay? | 在这儿等会儿 好吗 |
[1:32:53] | I’ll be right back. Wait right here. | 我就来 在这儿等我 |
[1:32:59] | One second. | 马上 |
[1:33:14] | Tell me what’s going on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:33:17] | -Now! -All right. | -现在就说 -好吧 |
[1:33:18] | Ben, you need to go home. | 本 你回去吧 |
[1:33:21] | Do you know they keep a full history of every inquiry a revenue officer makes? | 你知道每个税务官的档案记录有多详细吗 |
[1:33:25] | -You understand? -Keep your voice down. | -你知道吗 -小点声 |
[1:33:27] | -Just keep your voice down. -No. What you are doing is a crime! | -小点声 -不 你这是在犯罪 |
[1:33:30] | You are impersonating a federal officer. It’s a felony! | 你假冒联邦官员 这是重罪 |
[1:33:33] | All right. Listen. | 好 好 听着 |
[1:33:34] | You can’t play with people’s lives. Do you understand that? | 你不能拿人命开玩笑 懂吗 |
[1:33:38] | All right. All right, there’s a coffee shop. | 好吧 好吧 那边有个咖啡厅 |
[1:33:41] | There’s a coffee shop near where I’m staying. | 就在我住的地方旁边 |
[1:33:43] | -Tomorrow we’ll sit down… -Where are you staying, Tim? | -明天我们坐下来… -你住哪儿 蒂姆 |
[1:33:46] | Tell me, because I don’t know where my brother lives! | 告诉我 因为我压根不知道我弟弟住哪儿 |
[1:33:50] | A motel. Five blocks from here. | 汽车旅馆 离这儿5条街 |
[1:33:52] | We’ll sit down tomorrow morning, I guarantee it. | 明早我们见面 我保证 |
[1:33:54] | Where are my credentials? Give me my credentials back. | 我的证件呢 还给我 |
[1:34:04] | Here it is. Here. Here. | 在这儿 给 |
[1:34:08] | Just go home. | 回去吧 |
[1:34:10] | You have a beautiful family. Go home and enjoy them. | 你有个美满的家庭 回去享受天伦之乐吧 |
[1:34:13] | Tim, Tim, Tim, why are you even here? | 蒂姆 你跑这儿来干什么 |
[1:34:15] | Tell me, who is Emily Posa? | 告诉我 谁是艾米丽·博萨 |
[1:34:21] | I’ll explain everything tomorrow. | 明天我全都告诉你 |
[1:34:28] | Look, give me your car keys. | 给我你的车钥匙 |
[1:34:38] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:34:41] | I’m gonna be right here. | 我就等在这儿 |
[1:34:44] | So you remember I love you and… | 记住 我爱你 还有… |
[1:34:50] | Tim, don’t make me come knock on the door, okay? | 蒂姆 别逼我上门逮你 好吗 |
[1:35:19] | I didn’t realize how late it was and… | 我没发现这么晚了 所以… |
[1:35:26] | I have a really long drive, so I need to go. | 我还要开很远的车 我得走了 |
[1:35:33] | I don’t wanna keep lying to you. | 我不想一直对你撒谎 |
[1:35:36] | I don’t wanna… Wait, Emily. | 我不想…等等 艾米丽 |
[1:37:40] | Do you wanna play a game? | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[1:37:44] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[1:37:49] | The “what if” game. | “假如” |
[1:37:52] | The “what if” game. | “假如” |
[1:37:56] | What if… | 假如 |
[1:38:00] | …my pager goes off… | 我的心颤治好了 |
[1:38:05] | …and it’s a heart… | 得到了一颗新的心脏 |
[1:38:08] | …and… | 而且 |
[1:38:11] | …it works? | 一切正常 |
[1:38:14] | And my body doesn’t reject it? | 我的身体不发生排斥 |
[1:38:19] | And… | 然后 |
[1:38:26] | …what if I have time? | 假如我又有时间 |
[1:38:41] | What if…? | 假如…? |
[1:38:48] | What if we have children? | 假如我们有一堆孩子 |
[1:38:56] | What if we got married? | 假如我们结婚 长相厮守 |
[1:39:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:39:14] | -I love you too. -I love you. | -我也爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:41:15] | Is Dr. Briar on duty tonight? | 布莱尔医生今晚值班吗 |
[1:41:18] | She’s doing her rounds. | 她在巡房呢 |
[1:41:20] | Can you tell her it’s Ben Thomas? | 麻烦通报下 就说是本·托马斯 |
[1:41:23] | It’s very important. | 有急事 |
[1:41:25] | -I’ll… I’ll page her. -Thank you. | -我…我这就叫她 -谢谢 |
[1:41:30] | Dr. Briar to the nurses’ station. | 布莱尔医生请到前台 |
[1:42:01] | -Is it Emily? -No, no. | -艾米丽怎么了 -不 不 |
[1:42:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:42:09] | It’s… | 能不能… |
[1:42:11] | Is there…? | 有没有… |
[1:42:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:42:17] | Do you have any more optimism… | 那天您对艾米丽的诊断 |
[1:42:21] | …about Emily… | 会不会… |
[1:42:25] | …than you did the other day? | 太消极了? |
[1:42:28] | Ben… | 本… |
[1:42:30] | …when you’re looking for a donor with a rare blood type… | 这病尤其对于稀有血型者 |
[1:42:36] | …the odds go way down. | 存活机率渺茫 |
[1:42:39] | To what? | 什么 |
[1:42:41] | They go down. What’s the…? | 胜算渺茫 这是什么话 |
[1:42:43] | Give me a percentage. | 给我个数字 |
[1:42:47] | Give me a number. | 百分比 |
[1:42:49] | 3-5% Three, 5 percent. | |
[1:42:53] | I know. I’m sorry. I wish the numbers were higher. | 我知道了 很抱歉 我也希望成功率更高些 |
[1:42:55] | -Thank you. Thank you. -I do. | -谢谢 十分感谢 -没事 |
[1:43:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:43:46] | Dan. | 丹 |
[1:43:48] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[1:43:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:44:49] | 1:38 a.m. | 凌晨1:38 |
[1:44:55] | Hello? | 哪位? |
[1:44:56] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[1:45:00] | My name is Ben Thomas. | 我叫本·托马斯 |
[1:45:04] | I called you a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前我给你打过电话 |
[1:45:06] | You probably don’t remember. | 也许你不记得了 |
[1:45:09] | I do remember. | 我记得 |
[1:45:12] | I wanna apologize for being so cruel to you… | 我很抱歉当时对你态度粗暴 |
[1:45:16] | …but I had to be certain. | 但是我必须说 |
[1:45:19] | I had to be certain that you were a decent man. Kind. | 我必须说你是个高尚的人 一个好人 |
[1:45:22] | -Slow to anger. -What do you want from me? | -彬彬有礼的人 -你找我干吗 |
[1:45:27] | I wanna give you a gift. | 我想送你一份礼物 |
[1:45:30] | You’re gonna be contacted by a man named Dan Morris. | 有位叫丹·莫里斯的先生会和你联系 |
[1:45:35] | You can trust him. | 你可以信任他 |
[1:45:37] | Was that you at the diner? | 餐会上的那个人是你吗 |
[1:45:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:46:05] | 911 emergency. | 911急救中心 |
[1:46:11] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要辆救护车 |
[1:46:13] | I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles. | 您的地址是洛杉矶第3西街9212号吗 |
[1:46:21] | Yes, room number 2. | 是的 2号房间 |
[1:46:24] | What’s the emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[1:46:29] | There’s been a suicide. | 有人自杀 |
[1:46:31] | Who’s the victim? | 受害人是谁 |
[1:46:35] | I am. | 我 |
[1:46:38] | You are gonna need to stop looking at that thing so much. | 得了 别瞪着那个目不转睛了 |
[1:46:41] | Why? Is it gonna crack? | 干吗 又不会看坏 |
[1:46:44] | Oh, no. I paid extra for the non-cracking kind. | 当然不会 我特地买了个”情比金坚”型的 |
[1:46:47] | I bet you did. | 真的啊 |
[1:46:49] | Why don’t you just turn that off? | 你干吗不关上那玩意儿 |
[1:46:51] | I know. No more. No more work. | 下次不会了 公私要分明嘛 |
[1:46:52] | I’m done. Almost done. Almost done. | 就好 马上 马上就好 |
[1:46:54] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[1:49:51] | I have procedures. | 我曾经死里逃生 |
[1:49:52] | I understand, but she needs that heart or she will die. | 我知道生命可贵 但她需要那颗心脏 不然就会死 |
[1:50:17] | -Ben? -One, two, three. | -本? -1 2 3 |
[1:50:34] | How you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[1:52:44] | About a year after the accident, I got sick. | 事故一年之后 我病了 |
[1:52:48] | I got lung cancer, and I needed a double-lobe transplant. | 我得了肺癌 需要双肺叶移植 |
[1:52:54] | Tim could only give me one, of course. | 当然 蒂姆只能给我一叶 |
[1:52:58] | It must have planted a seed, because he… | 一定是那时他萌生了一个想法 因为他… |
[1:53:02] | About six months later… | 半年之后 |
[1:53:06] | …he donated the right part of his liver to this woman. | 他把脾捐给了这位女士 |
[1:53:13] | Her name is Holly. | 她叫霍莉 |
[1:55:57] | I’m proud of you kids. Very proud. | 我为你骄傲 孩子 非常骄傲 |
[1:56:00] | Good job. Good job. | 唱得不错 真不错 |
[1:56:03] | -Ezra. -Yeah. | -以斯拉 -在 |
[1:56:08] | Are you a parent? | 你是家长吗 |
[1:56:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:56:15] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[1:56:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:56:37] | You must be Emily. | 你一定是艾米丽 |
[1:56:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:56:50] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴能见到你 |