英文名称:Kiss of the Dragon
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | -First time to France? -Yes. | -第一次来法国? -是的 |
[01:50] | Purpose of your visit? | 来的目的呢? |
[01:52] | -Business or pleasure? -Pleasure. | -公务还是游玩? -游玩 |
[02:34] | Do you like this music? No? | 你不喜欢这个曲子吗? |
[02:36] | Yeah, yeah. | 喜欢 喜欢 |
[04:05] | You can put your things over there. | 你可以把东西放在那里 |
[04:32] | How long are you planning on staying? | 你打算在这里逗留多久? |
[04:36] | Not very long. | 不会很久的 |
[05:12] | Message for Mr. Smith. | 给我史密斯的留言 |
[05:14] | -Smith? -Yes. | -史密斯? -是的 |
[05:21] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[05:38] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[06:09] | Monsieur, good evening.Anything to drink? | 先生晚安 喝点什么? |
[06:12] | -Water. -Sparkling or flat? | -水 -苏打水还是白水? |
[06:15] | Flat. | 白水 |
[06:27] | -Last one for the road. -A beer? | -上路前的最后一杯 -啤酒吗? |
[06:29] | Oh, yes. | 喔 是的 |
[06:32] | So, how are you, pal? | 你好吗 伙计? |
[06:35] | Just a little pre-takeoff takeoff. | 只是来点起飞前的感觉 |
[06:38] | Gives new meaning to “flying the friendly skies. “ | 给”飞翔在友谊的天空”一点新含义 |
[06:41] | -Can I buy you a drink? A serious drink? -No, thank you. | -我请你喝一杯好吗 来杯酒? -不了 谢谢 |
[06:45] | -Where are you from? -Beijing. | -你从哪里来? -北京 |
[06:47] | Ah, China. | 喔 中国! |
[06:48] | My favorite. I love China. | 我最喜欢的国家 我爱中国 |
[06:51] | I love the food-Chinese food. It’s the best. | 我喜欢那里的美食 中华美食是最棒的 |
[06:53] | Yeah, the way they cut things in little pieces… | 他们把菜都切成碎块 |
[06:55] | so that you don’t have to use all that heavy silverware. | 这样就不必用笨重的刀叉吃饭了 |
[06:59] | Brilliant invention, the chopstick. Not like us barbarians. | 筷子就是辉煌的发明 不像我们粗鲁野蛮之人 |
[07:03] | I mean, there we are,sticking our forks into the food… | 我是指我们用叉子来戳取食物 |
[07:06] | and hacking it up with our knives. | 然后用刀子切开 |
[07:10] | -First time in Paris? -Yes. | -第一次来巴黎? -是的 |
[07:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:19] | Men’s toilet, now. | 现在就去男卫生间 |
[07:23] | You’re gonna have the time of your life. | 你该享受一下愉快的时光了 |
[08:08] | Hands up, please. | 举起手来 |
[09:05] | My boss is dying to meet you. | 我的老板正在等着见你 |
[09:47] | Gun, please. | 请把枪交出来 |
[09:51] | You won’t need it. You’re safe with us. | 你不会用着它的 你和我们在一起很安全 |
[09:57] | So, you came all the way from China to keep an eye on us. | 那么 你大老远从中国跑来就是为了监视我们的吧 |
[10:02] | -To help you. -Yes, of course. | -是来帮助你们 -是的 那当然 |
[10:06] | To help us, since we are so incompetent. | 是来帮助我们的 因为我们是这么的无能 |
[10:09] | ‘Cause after all, what is our miserable history compared to yours? | 毕竟 比起你们的历史我们的历史是那么的悲惨 |
[10:17] | Since we have to work together, | 因为我们不得不一起工作 |
[10:18] | I don’t want to spend half the day killing your name. | 我不想把时间浪费在你的名字上 |
[10:20] | -You got a nickname? -No. | -你有昵称吗? -没有 |
[10:23] | Why don’t we give you one. How about John? | 我们会送给你一个的 约翰怎么样? |
[10:26] | I like that. | 我很喜欢 |
[10:29] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[10:31] | Inspector Richard. | 理查德督察 |
[10:36] | Welcome to Paris, Johnny. | 欢迎到巴黎来 约翰 |
[10:57] | So, what’s on the menu tonight? | 今晚的菜谱上都有些什么? |
[11:01] | They’re talking about the stock market. | 他们正在谈论股市 |
[11:12] | What fuckin’ time do you call this? Don’t ever keep me waiting. | 都他妈的什么时候了? 以后再也别让我等你们 |
[11:14] | You got me? Come on. Let’s go. | 听明白了吗? 快点 我们走吧 |
[11:29] | Ah, there you are. | 喔 你在这儿呢 |
[11:31] | Smile, girls. Smile. | 微笑 女孩子们 微笑 |
[11:35] | Welcome to gay Paris. | 欢迎到放纵的巴黎来 |
[11:37] | This is a few friends of mine. This is Veronica, Susan. | 这是我的一些朋友 维罗妮卡和苏珊 |
[11:41] | Say hello. | 打声招呼 |
[11:46] | Yeah, sit, sit. | 坐 请坐 |
[11:51] | Hey, cool it. Hey, fuckin’ cool it, all right? | 放松点 好吗? |
[11:54] | I think we have a situation. | 好像发生了一些情况 |
[11:56] | One man, two girls. | 一个男人 两个姑娘 |
[11:58] | -You see them? -Yes, I do. | -你看见他们了吗? -是的 看见了 |
[12:06] | Want to go to Heaven? | 想到天堂去吗? |
[12:08] | Want to go to Heaven? | 想到天堂去吗? |
[12:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:21] | -I’m going up. -But, boss, the meeting. | -我上楼去了 -但是老板 那个会面… |
[12:23] | I flew 12,000 miles for a cocksucker of a contact. He can wait for me! | 我飞了一万两千英里来见面 他可以等我的 |
[12:28] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做这个 |
[12:30] | Don’t worry. Let Mama run the show. | 别担心 让”妈妈”操控吧 |
[12:34] | Okay, let’s go to Heaven. | 好了 我们去天堂吧 |
[12:38] | He’s leaving with the two hookers. What should I do? | 他和两个妓女走了 我该怎么办? |
[12:42] | Come up… and enjoy the show. | 走近一点 然后欣赏这出戏 |
[12:59] | -Boss, we didn’t check the room. -One minute. | -老板 我们还没检查房间 -给你一分钟 |
[13:06] | Let’s party, big boy. | 我们来狂欢吧 大老板 |
[13:14] | Come on, baby. Let’s have some fun. | 来吧 宝贝 我们好好玩玩 |
[13:18] | -I don’t feel so good. -Want a fix? | -我感觉不太舒服 -想来一针吗? |
[13:22] | -No! I told you, I quit. -More for me. | -不! 我告诉过你 我戒了 -我可不嫌够 |
[13:55] | Your meeting’s up, guys! Everybody, out! | 没你们的事了 所有人给我都出去 |
[13:57] | But, boss, we didn’t finish searching. | 但是老板 我们还没检查完 |
[14:00] | -Get out! -Okay, guys, let’s get out of here. | -出去! -好的 伙计们 我们离开这儿吧 |
[14:39] | I have to go to the bathroom, okay? | 我必须去趟盥洗室 好吗? |
[14:42] | -Okay. Come back soon. -Sure. | -好的 快点回来哦 -当然 |
[14:51] | Oh, hey, Johnny. Just in time. | 哦 约翰 刚好来得及 |
[14:55] | This wasn’t part of the plan. | 这并不是当初计划的一部分 |
[14:56] | -It is now. Don’t worry. | 现在是了 别担心 |
[14:58] | It’s all under control. He’ll do his thing, then we’ll do ours. | 一切都在控制之中 他做他的事 我们做我们的事 |
[15:02] | -Where’s the other girl? -Prettying up in the bathroom. | -另一个女孩呢? -在盥洗室里打扮呢 |
[15:27] | -You want to go to Heaven? -Take me to Heaven! | -你想去天堂? -快带我去天堂! |
[15:33] | I’m going! Yes! Yes! | 我要上天堂了 太棒了! |
[15:36] | I’m going! | 我要上天堂了 |
[15:42] | No! | 不要 |
[16:03] | You motherfucker! Let me up! | 你这只母狗 让我起来! |
[16:13] | She stabbed me! The dumb bitch stabbed me! | 她捅了我! 这只母狗捅了我一刀 |
[16:16] | Stay calm. | 冷静一下 |
[16:19] | Stay calm. Stay calm. | 冷静 冷静 |
[16:25] | I’m dying. | 我就要死了 |
[16:35] | Stop recording. | 停止录像 |
[16:37] | -Fuck! -We need to get him to the hospital. | -妈的 -我们必须送他去医院 |
[16:40] | He doesn’t wanna go to a hospital. | 他并不想去医院 |
[16:43] | He wants to go to Heaven. | 他只想去天堂 |
[16:52] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么要杀他? |
[16:53] | -The question is, why did you kill him? | 这个问题应该是 “你”为什么要杀他? |
[16:55] | Richard, look what he did to me! Help me! | 理查德 看看他都对我做了什么 救我! |
[17:00] | Thanks for the help, Johnny. | 多谢你的帮助 约翰 |
[17:21] | I was just in here. | 我刚进来 |
[17:23] | I felt a little sick, | 我感觉有点不舒服 |
[17:24] | and then there was all this screaming and shooting and… | 接着就听见外面不住的尖叫和枪声… |
[17:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[17:29] | There! | 在那儿 |
[17:42] | He’s on the fifth floor. Everyone, down. | 他在五楼 所有人都下去 |
[18:18] | He’s on the eighth floor. Everybody, back up! | 他在八楼 所有人都过去 |
[18:52] | I want him dead! | 我要让他死! |
[19:27] | He’s in the laundry room! Everyone, down! | 他在洗衣间 所有人都下去 |
[19:29] | -He’s down in the laundry room! Everybody, down! -You, down! | -他在下面的洗衣间 所有人都下去 -你 下去 |
[19:32] | But I think… | 可是 我想… |
[19:35] | You! And don’t think! | 你! 不用再想了! |
[19:47] | You and you, go to the next level! | 你还有你 到下一层去 |
[19:54] | You know, the Chinese have the best roasting methods in the world. | 你知道吗 中国人有着世界上最好的取暖方法 |
[19:58] | I prefer the French one. | 我还是喜欢法式的 |
[20:02] | Give me your lighter. | 把打火机给我 |
[20:05] | What do they say, Johnny? | 那句话怎么说的来着 约翰? |
[20:08] | Out of the frying pan, into the fire. | 弄巧成拙 |
[20:20] | -Get ’em out of here! -Go! | -把他们给我赶出去 -快走 |
[20:26] | Down, you piece of shit! | 下去吧 你这狗屎 |
[20:32] | -You’re still with us, Johnny? -Yes. | -你还在这儿吗 约翰? -没错 |
[20:40] | All right, Johnny. You wanna play? | 好吧 约翰 你想玩是吧? |
[20:43] | Give me a green one. | 给我个”绿色”的 |
[20:54] | No! | 不 |
[20:58] | Oh, shit! | 噢 该死 |
[21:07] | Go! | 快 |
[21:20] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[23:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:35] | -He’s gone. -I can see that. | -他不见了 -我知道 |
[23:41] | He…He got the cassette. | 他… 他把磁带拿走了 |
[23:43] | So what? | 那能怎么样? |
[23:45] | They show nothing but a fat degenerate with some hooker killing him. | 那盘带子除了几个妓女 杀了一个肥猪之外什么也没有 |
[23:49] | -Except that… -What? | -可惜… -什么? |
[23:53] | One…One machine was still running. | 还… 还有一台机器当时还在录像 |
[23:56] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[23:59] | Turn the city inside out. | 把整个城翻个底朝天 |
[24:02] | I don’t care! Find it! | 我不在乎 只要找到他 |
[24:07] | Get the cassette! | 拿回那盘磁带 |
[24:08] | And kill him? | 杀了他? |
[24:08] | No, bring him to me. I want him alive. | 不行 我要活捉他来见我 我要活的 |
[24:11] | I’ll kill him myself. Go! | 我要亲手解决他 开车 |
[24:21] | Nothing’s on one. We’re still looking. Shit. | 这里没动静 我们还在找 该死 |
[25:09] | Gare de I’Est. It’s a train station. | 东站 那是个车站 |
[25:13] | Take the direction Bibliotheque until Chatelet. You change. | 往南直走 在夏特蕾(Chatelet)站 |
[25:18] | And you take line number four and…Yes, yes. | 那里坐4号线… 是的 是的 |
[25:23] | Direction Porte de Clignancourt, and you’re right there. | 在终点站 Porte de Clignancourt 下车就是了 |
[25:26] | -Okay? -Yes. | -明白了吗? -是的 |
[26:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:23] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[27:26] | In the name of the president, I want to personally apologize for this mess. | 我代表总统亲自为这次的混乱道歉 |
[27:30] | I want to stress that we would not want anything like this… | 我想重申一下我们从来不想发生这种事 |
[27:34] | to jeopardize the warm relation and successful economic ties…shared by our two countries. | 以至影响我们两国的友好关系和经贸合作 |
[27:42] | So… | 所以 |
[27:44] | we have assigned our best man to supervise this case. | 我们将指派 我们最好的人手来负责这个案子 |
[27:48] | He handled the Tehran incident for us masterfully. | 他曾经为我们独自处理过德黑兰事件 |
[27:54] | There is no one more qualified to bring this…to a mutually beneficial conclusion. | 为了互益原则 除了他没有更合适的人了 |
[27:59] | -Inspector Richard. Bonjour. -Sir Minister. | -理查德·邦尼桑督察 -部长先生 |
[28:02] | This is Minister Tang, our liaison from the People’s Republic of China. | 这是唐大使 我国和中华人民共和国的联络官 |
[28:07] | -It’s an honor to meet you, sir. -The honor is ours. | -见到您很荣幸 阁下 -这是我们的荣幸 |
[28:11] | The minister tells us you are the best of the best. | 部长先生告诉我们你是最菁英的人选 |
[28:14] | Well, the minister is too kind. If that were true, | 喔 部长过奖了 如果真是这样的话 |
[28:16] | I might have been able to avoid this tragedy. | 我就能避免这次的惨案了 |
[28:19] | I’m hoping that you might help us understand what went wrong… | 我希望你们能帮助我们 了解这次的问题出在哪里 |
[28:22] | so that we can avoid further bloodshed. | 以避免类似的流血事件再次发生 |
[28:24] | And hopefully, bring this matter to a quick and satisfactory conclusion. | 并且希望这次的事件能快速圆满的解决 |
[28:27] | If we could be showed the facts. | 可以展示一下案情吗? |
[28:29] | Yes, of course. Please. | 是的 当然可以 |
[28:33] | Uh, as you know, as soon as you informed us… | 如你们所知 你们一通知我们罪犯孙的犯罪活动 |
[28:38] | of the criminal activities of the gangster Sung, we set our operation in motion. | 我们就立即开始了行动 |
[28:41] | We identified his heroin smuggling routes into France. | 我们查清了他将海洛因销往法国的路线 |
[28:43] | And in the spirit of cooperation, | 基于合作精神 我们欣然地接受了 |
[28:47] | we graciously accepted your offer…to have one of your people | 你们派人和我们一起行动的提议 |
[28:50] | Liu Jian, | 刘健 |
[28:51] | come over…to assist us in Sung’s arrest as hewas meeting with his French contact | 来帮助我们在孙与法国的联络人会面的时候逮捕他 |
[28:56] | who unfortunately we haven’t yet identified. | 不幸的是我们没有认清他 |
[29:00] | Here…he is surveilling Sung as we were waiting for the contact to arrive. | 这里…他在我们等着会面开始的时候监视孙 |
[29:07] | And here, he’s observing along with us. | 然后这个是他在和我们一起监控 |
[29:11] | And then, for some reason we still can’t understand, he went completely insane. | 然后 我们现在还无法理解 他突然间发疯了 |
[29:15] | Left the room to pee,and next thing we know… | 他离开了房间 然后我们知道的是… |
[29:19] | he’s knocked out the bodyguards,killed Sung and the prostitute. | 他击倒了保镖 杀了孙和妓女 |
[29:24] | This is the gun he used to murder Sung. | 这是他用来谋杀孙的手枪 |
[29:27] | Chinese police issue. Do you recognize it? | 中国警察配给 你能认得出吧? |
[29:29] | -Yes. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[29:32] | Oh, we have also verified his fingerprints on the weapon. | 喔 我们同样核查了他留在武器上的指纹 |
[29:37] | Well, please, feel free to verify our findings with your own people. | 好了 请检查一下我们找到的关于你们的人的证据 |
[29:42] | We assume that your man was part of the conspiracy, | 我们假设你的人是同谋 |
[29:45] | that he murdered Sung to keep him | 他杀死了孙来 |
[29:46] | from being captured..and testifying in your courts,as you had requested. | 避免孙被逮捕后在法庭上作证 |
[29:50] | But that is only an assumption. | 但是这只是一个假设 |
[29:53] | We are hoping you could give us some background on him… | 我们希望你们能提供给我们一些关于他的背景资料 |
[29:55] | which would help us in his capture. | 以便我们能顺利地逮捕他 |
[29:57] | Inspector Liu Jian was top in all his classes at the academy. | 刘健督察在警校中是他所处的所有班里成绩最好的 |
[30:01] | He received the highest training in martial arts, weapons and police tactics. | 他接受了武术、武器、警务策略等方面的最高级训练 |
[30:05] | He’s been decorated for bravery in the line of duty six times, | 他曾在六次任务中由于其勇敢而被授予勋章 |
[30:08] | been promoted five times, and has never lost a case. | 五次晋级 并且从未在任务中失败过 |
[30:12] | He has no wife, no children. | 他没有妻子和小孩 |
[30:14] | His only dedication is to his work. | 他把他的一切都奉献给了他的工作 |
[30:16] | He’s our best, | 他是我们最优秀的菁英 |
[30:19] | which is why this is all so confusing. | 所以这件事很荒唐混乱 |
[30:22] | Well, you know, sometimes the best are also the worst. | 你知道 有时最优秀的也是最凶狠的 |
[30:26] | It’s really sad. | 这的确很让人难过 |
[30:29] | Any surveillance cassettes? | 有监视的录像带吗? |
[30:33] | Destroyed as he made his escape. | 他在逃跑的时候全部给毁了 |
[30:35] | Do you know if he has any relatives in Paris? Any friends or- | 你知道他在巴黎有什么亲戚朋友吗? |
[30:38] | He has no one. | 一个都没有 |
[30:41] | Well, then we should be able to wrap this up very soon. | 那好 我们会很快就处理好这件事的 |
[30:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:49] | I found the emergency phone. | 我找到了那个应急电话 |
[30:52] | Oh, that’s good news. | 喔 真是个好消息 |
[30:54] | Stay by the phone. I’ll call you back later. | 把电话带在身边 我会迟些打电话给你的 |
[31:00] | Inspector Richard, we are very sorry…that the operation was sabotaged. | 理查德督察 我们对于行动遭到破坏感到很遗憾 |
[31:06] | I will report back to my superiors and get you any help I can. | 我会向我的上级汇报情况 然后尽可能的协助你们 |
[31:11] | -Thank you. -Let me show you out. | -谢谢 -我来带你们出去 |
[31:18] | I want them followed. I want their phones tapped. | 我要人跟住他们 还有要窃听他们的电话 |
[31:21] | I want to know every move they make, every word they speak. | 我要知道他们的一切行动和所说的每一句话 |
[31:25] | There must be a sleeper he’s staying with in Paris. Find him. | 他在巴黎肯定有一个落脚的地方 给我找出来 |
[31:31] | So, I guess you will be staying…longer than you expected. | 那么我估计你要比你预期的待的久一点了 |
[31:35] | A little longer. | 会久一点点 |
[31:37] | Paris is a nice city once you get used to it. | 如果习惯了 你就会发现巴黎是个很不错的城市 |
[31:44] | And the French are nice people once you get used to them. | 而且法国人也很不错的 |
[31:54] | -Are you hungry? -No. | -你饿不饿? -不饿 |
[32:01] | Family recipe. Very tasty. | 祖传秘方 很好吃的 |
[32:17] | Fifty men on the street, and you can’t find this son of a bitch? | 大街上有五十个人在找 你们还是找不到那个混蛋吗? |
[32:22] | -Did you try his hotel? -The fuck never checked in. | -你们去他住的宾馆找过了吗? -他根本就没去登记过 |
[32:25] | “The fuck never checked in. “ | “他根本就没去登记过” |
[32:27] | That means he has a friend in Paris, or family. Even better. | 那就意味着他在巴黎有朋友或者亲戚 |
[32:30] | Who tried Chinatown? | 谁去了唐人街找过? |
[32:31] | -Here. But it’s hard to be discreet. | 我去过 但是很难做到不被发现 |
[32:33] | So put on a wig and a kimono. I don’t care | 那你就带上假发穿上和服 我不在乎 |
[32:35] | how you do it. Now, get out. Get out! | 你们使用什么方法 现在都给我滚出去 |
[32:37] | Get out! I want that little prick in my office by tonight! | 滚出去! 我今晚 要在办公室玩玩那个玩意儿 |
[32:46] | Oh, Jessica, my love. | 噢 杰西卡 我的爱 |
[32:48] | Come to Papa. Come. | 到我这儿来 过来 |
[32:53] | Richard, I tried. | 理查德 我尽力了 |
[32:55] | I really tried. I was only in the bathroom for a minute. | 我真的尽力了 我只在盥洗室带了一小会儿 |
[32:58] | You know, I was getting ready to do my part… | 你知道的 我正准备要做我该做的那部分… |
[33:02] | Getting ready to do what it was that I said that I would… | 正准备要做我说过我会做的… |
[33:04] | What you wanted…I really…I really… | 也是你想要我做的那些事 真的… 我真的… |
[33:07] | I really was ready to do what it was…what you wanted… | 我真的正准备要做你要我做的那些事 |
[33:09] | Jessica. Jessica. | 杰西卡 杰西卡 |
[33:11] | -I know you were. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[33:14] | Coming from such a quiet place as North Dakota, | 从北达科他州那么平静的地方来的人 |
[33:17] | you must have been so scared. | 你一定是吓坏了 |
[33:19] | -Richard, I tried. I…I… -I know. | -理查德 我尽力了 我… -我知道 |
[33:22] | -I tried. I really did. -I know you did. | -我尽力了 真的 -我知道 |
[33:24] | All that noise. My poor little farmer’s daughter. | 你太吵了 我可怜的农夫之女 |
[33:31] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[33:33] | You’re the best girl I have. | 你是我的女人里最棒的女孩 |
[33:36] | And you know how I treat my best girl. | 你也知道我是怎么对待我最棒的女人的 |
[33:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:43] | So you’ll keep your promise? | 所以你会遵守你的诺言吧? |
[33:48] | Promise? | 诺言? |
[33:50] | Did I make a promise? | 我许过诺吗? |
[33:53] | Yes…Yes. You said that if I did it one more time, | 是的 你说过如果我再做一次 |
[33:56] | that you would let me…let me have my daughter back. | 你就会让我女儿回到我的身边 |
[33:58] | You said that you’d help me get the papers to get her out. | 你说过你会帮我弄到能让我女儿出来的文件 |
[34:01] | -Did I say that? | 我说过那些吗? |
[34:03] | -Yes. -Did I say that, Max? | -你说过 -我说过那些吗 马克斯? |
[34:07] | Oh, yes, you did. | 是的 你说过 |
[34:10] | Well, there you go. Two to one. | 那好 就这样吧 两票对一票 |
[34:15] | I guess you’re right. So I’ll have to let you go, you and your precious. | 我觉得你是对的 所以我不得不让你走 你和你的宝贝 |
[34:24] | Do you realize how much I must trust you | 你知道像现在这样放你走 |
[34:25] | to let you go just like that? | 需要让我必须信任你到什么程度吗? |
[34:27] | With everything you know? Everything you’ve seen? | 带走你知道的所有事 还有你看到的一切? |
[34:31] | One phone call from you, one word, | 你只要一个电话 一句话 |
[34:33] | and I’d be locked up for the rest of my life! | 我的下半生就会在牢房里度过 |
[34:35] | I’d never do that! I’d never give you up, ever! | 我决不会那么做的! 我决不会出卖你的 永远! |
[34:38] | I know that. If I didn’t trust you, would I let you go? | 我知道 如果我不信任你 我会让你走吗? |
[34:42] | -What is he doing? -I don’t know. What are you doing, Max? | -他在做什么? -我不知道 你在做什么 马克斯? |
[34:46] | -I’m preparing a fix. -He’s preparing a fix. Do you want a taste? | -我在准备毒品 -他在准备毒品 你想尝尝吗? |
[34:50] | Richard, I told you I quit. You know I quit. | 理查德 我告诉过你我已经戒了 你知道我已经戒了 |
[34:55] | I don’t want it anymore! I quit! | 我不想再要了 我戒了 |
[34:57] | You don’t tell me when you’re gonna quit! I tell you! | 你没告诉过我你什么时候戒的 我告诉你! |
[35:00] | You don’t tell me what you want! I tell you! | 你没告诉过我你想要什么 我告诉你! |
[35:04] | How long will it take for a fucking junkie like you to betray me for a lousy fix? | 像你这样的瘾君子为了一支毒品可以坚持多久后出卖我? |
[35:08] | I won’t betray you! Please, don’t! | 我不会出卖你的 求你了 不要 |
[35:10] | -“I won’t betray you! Please, don’t!” | “我不会出卖你的 求你了 不要” |
[35:37] | Put her back to work. | 带她回去工作 |
[35:39] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[35:49] | Get the fuck out. Come on. Move your fuckin’ ass. | 快他妈出来 快点 动动你的屁股 |
[35:59] | Get to work, you fuckin’ animals! You cocksucking pigs. | 开始工作吧 你这个畜生 你这只大乳猪 |
[36:30] | You play mah-jongg? | 你会打麻将? |
[36:33] | A little. | 会一点 |
[36:35] | I love mah-jongg. | 我喜欢麻将 |
[36:37] | Keeps the mind sharp. | 保持思维敏捷 |
[36:39] | It’s hard to find good players around here. | 在这附近很难找到好的牌友 |
[36:42] | That’s why I play by myself. | 所以我就自己和自己玩 |
[36:45] | This way, I always win. | 所以我总是赢 |
[36:50] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[36:51] | I’m gone for five minutes, | 我会离开五分钟 |
[36:54] | and you think you can park your skinny ass in my spot? | 你以为你可以占了我的地盘吗? |
[36:58] | Fuck off! You want some more? | 滚蛋 你还想多要一些吗? |
[37:06] | She… | 她… |
[37:09] | She broke my nose! | 她打断了我的鼻子 |
[37:12] | Come on! Look at you! | 过来 看看你 |
[37:17] | I haven’t been home for 15 years. | 我离开家乡十五年 |
[37:20] | That’s a long time. | 很长的时间了 |
[37:23] | -You stupid piece of shit. -I have seven grandchildren. | -你这只蠢驴 -我有七个孙子 |
[37:30] | You are a fucking dog. | 你是一只母狗 |
[37:32] | All right? | 知道吗? |
[37:34] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[37:41] | And one big girl 14 years of age. | 还有一个十四岁的女孩 |
[37:44] | Almost a woman now. | 差不多都成了女人了 |
[37:46] | She wants to come to Paris. | 她想到巴黎来 |
[37:50] | She goes to university. | 她要上大学 |
[37:53] | Hey! Go away! Go away! | 嘿 走开 走开 |
[37:55] | -Please. -You don’t know these women. | -拜托 -你不了解这种女人 |
[37:58] | They say they want to use the bathroom to pee, | 她们说要借用你的洗手间小便 |
[38:00] | and next thing they’re shooting up. | 接着就是在里面注射毒品 |
[38:01] | She only hurts herself. Please, don’t draw attention. | 她只是伤害了自己 拜托 不要引起注意 |
[38:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:56] | -Can I use your toilet? -No. | -我可以借用一下厕所吗? -不行 |
[39:00] | Oh, please. I just…I only have to pee. I won’t be long. | 噢 求求你 我只是急着要小便 不会很久的 |
[39:03] | No! | 不行 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等! 你要干什么? |
[39:16] | Well, if you’re gonna treat me like a dog, I’m gonna act like a dog. | 如果你像对待狗一样对待我 那我只好扮条狗了 |
[39:19] | -I’m gonna pee right here. -Stop! | -我要在这里小便了 -不要 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:24] | There. | 在那边 |
[39:29] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:31] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[39:36] | -But nothing else. -I’m not gonna do anything else, I promise. | -但是不能做其它的事 -我发誓我不会做其它事的 |
[39:40] | -Do you wanna check? -No. | -你想检查一下吗? -不用了 |
[39:44] | -Just hurry. -I’m sorry to have to force you to. | -快点 -我很抱歉不得不勉强你 |
[39:46] | It’s just I have got to go so bad. I really… | 我只是不得已才这样的 我真的… |
[39:49] | -I’m only…I’m only gonna be a minute. -Okay. | -我只要…我只要一小会儿就可以了 -好吧 |
[39:57] | I’m Lo, the chef. I came for my order. | 我是厨师陆 我来拿我订的东西 |
[40:00] | Oh! That feels so good. | 噢 这种感觉太爽了 |
[40:07] | -How many? -Uh, one, two, | -多少? -一、二 |
[40:10] | uh, three, four… | 三、四… |
[40:14] | -I owe… -Don’t worry about paying. Come back later, okay? | -我欠… -别担心付款的事 过一会再来 好吗? |
[40:18] | Come back later. Okay. Thank you. Thank you. | 过一会再来 好吗? 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Miss, you have to finish now. | 小姐 你必须要出来了 |
[40:30] | Minute’s up. | 没时间了 |
[40:33] | You have to leave! | 你必须离开 |
[40:35] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[40:40] | Miss? Please. | 小姐? 拜托 |
[40:55] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[41:04] | -I slept long? -Only a minute. | -我睡了很久? -才一小会而已 |
[41:07] | Oh, that’s good. | 那太好了 |
[41:09] | I’ve gotta get back to work. | 我必须回去工作了 |
[41:11] | Every 15 minutes they come by in a fuckin’ car, and if I’m not out there… | 他们每十五分钟就开车经过一次 如果我没有出去工作… |
[41:14] | It’s just that I’m so tired. They gave me this shot and… | 我真是太累了 他们给我注射… |
[41:17] | Oh, my God. Are you gonna finish this? | 噢 天哪 这些是你做的吗? |
[41:22] | -This is pretty good. Did you make this yourself? -Yes. | -这真是太棒了 是你自己做的吗? -是的 |
[41:25] | -Is that what you do, then? You cook, huh? -No. | -这就是你的工作吗 你是厨师? -不是 |
[41:28] | -But you make these chips, right? -My uncle does. | -但是你做了这些虾片 对吧? -我叔叔做的 |
[41:31] | I love those chips. Do you mind? I love the pink ones. | 我喜欢吃这些虾片 你介意吗? 我喜欢这些粉红色的 |
[41:34] | My daughter loves the blue ones. That’s her favorite color. | 我女儿喜欢这些蓝色的 那是她最喜欢的颜色 |
[41:37] | Miss, you really have to go now. | 小姐 你真的必须马上离开了 |
[41:42] | Delicious. I’m sorry. | 太好吃了 对不起 |
[41:44] | -It’s not every day I get to eat in a Chinese restaurant. -Here. | -不是每天都能在中餐厅吃饭的 -给你 |
[41:46] | One for you and one for your daughter. | 一个给你 一个给你女儿 |
[41:49] | Oh, my God. This is so nice. | 噢 天哪 真是太好了 |
[41:52] | You’re the first person that’s been kind to me since I’ve been in Paris. | 你是自打我到巴黎来之后第一个对我这么好的人 |
[41:57] | Look, I…I…I don’t like to take things from people. | 你瞧 我不喜欢随便拿别人的东西 |
[42:00] | Usually I like to pay my own way, so… | 通常我喜欢用自己的方式支付 所以… |
[42:03] | maybe later on, if you wanna, you know… | 迟些再说吧 如果你愿意… |
[42:08] | -No charge? -No. Thank you. | -不用交钱吗? -不用了 谢谢 |
[42:11] | I don’t have any other way to repay you. | 我没有其它的方法报答你了 |
[42:13] | -Don’t worry. -I’m not your type. Is that it? | -不用在意 -我不是你喜欢的类型 对吧? |
[42:17] | I don’t have type. | 我没有喜欢的人 |
[42:23] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[42:25] | I’m sorry for hitting you. | 你挨打的事我很遗憾 |
[42:29] | That’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没关系 我已经习惯了 |
[43:11] | Kittana in one hour. | 一个小时后到 Kittana 见面 |
[43:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[44:13] | He’s on board. | 他上船了 |
[44:16] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[44:35] | Tell me everything. | 把所有的事都告诉我吧 |
[44:38] | Richard, the cop in charge, set up the whole thing. | 理查德 这个警察主管策划了整个事件 |
[44:43] | -He is the connection. -Do you have proof? | -他是个毒品贩子 -你有证据了吗? |
[44:48] | They recorded everything. | 他们录下了所有的情节 |
[44:50] | They said that, uh, you destroyed all the cassettes. | 他们说是你毁掉了所有的磁带 |
[44:54] | Except one. | 除了一盘 |
[45:00] | Hand it to me, carefully. | 把它小心地交给我 |
[45:16] | The main thing now is to get you out of the country. I have a car. | 现在最主要的事是先让你离开这个国家 我有辆车 |
[45:19] | We can go to the airport, and from there we can… | 我们可以去机场 然后从那里我们可以… |
[48:04] | Shit! He’s under the bridge! | 该死 他在桥下面 |
[48:15] | Get out! | 滚出来 |
[48:41] | Block the north side! I’ll cover the south! | 封锁北面 我会堵住南面 |
[49:08] | Go! Go! | 上! 上! |
[50:53] | Will this be a problem? | 这会成为麻烦吗? |
[50:55] | With a billion of them, do you think they’ll miss one or two? | 他们有十亿人 你觉得他们会不会遗漏一两个? |
[50:58] | The embassy’s asking for the release of his personal effects. | 大使已经要求归还他的个人财物 |
[51:08] | Send them a big wreath of flowers…with my condolences. | 给他们一个带有我的吊唁的大花圈 |
[51:13] | How much should I spend? | 应该花多少钱买? |
[51:15] | This much. | 就这么多 |
[51:20] | Here are your assistant’s personal effects, and here… | 这是你助手的个人财物 还有这里… |
[51:24] | are some photos of your hero killing another Chinese citizen…on the French soil. | 是你那个英雄在法国境内杀害另一个中国公民的照片 |
[51:30] | There’s a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead. | 外交和办案冲突的时候 外交将终结 |
[51:50] | -You should go to the hospital. -Do you have a needle and thread? | -你应该去医院 -你有针线吗? |
[52:12] | You know, since I began my work… | 你知道吗 自从我开始这个工作起… |
[52:15] | I have received five of you young men. | 我一共接待了五位像你这样的年轻人 |
[52:18] | Fast, proud…like you. | 身手敏捷、自负 和你一样 |
[52:23] | Four have died… | 其中四人死了 |
[52:25] | the last one right in my arms. | 最后一人就这样倒在我怀里 |
[52:30] | Before my time is up here, I would like to send one home alive. | 在我结束这里的生活以前 我想能有人活着让我送回去 |
[52:38] | I’ll go for some bandages and disinfectant for you. | 我去给你弄些绷带和消毒剂 |
[53:08] | -Need any help? -No. | -需要帮忙吗? -不需要 |
[53:10] | I have some experience. | 我很有经验的 |
[53:13] | You know, the longer that that thing stays open, | 你知道吗 你让它暴露的时间越长 |
[53:17] | the more risk there is of infection setting in, and then you are in for it. | 你受到感染的风险就越大 到时候你就完了 |
[53:21] | I once had a scrape I ignored. | 有次我被擦伤了 但是没在乎 |
[53:23] | I let it go for a couple days. | 就放着它没理会过了两天 |
[53:25] | -It turned into staph infection. -All right! | -结果最后葡萄球菌感染 -好吧 |
[53:30] | But only to sew it. | 但是只是缝针而已 |
[53:32] | -Then you must leave. Okay? -Yeah. | -然后你就必须离开 好吗? -行 |
[53:38] | Doesn’t like me standing outside, huh? Your uncle. | 你的叔叔不喜欢我站在外面? |
[53:43] | Well, I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 如果我是他 |
[53:45] | If I were him, I wouldn’t like me standing out there either. | 我一样也不会喜欢我站在那里 |
[53:47] | Now, this is gonna sting. | 现在要开始刺进去了 |
[53:53] | Believe me, if I had any other place to stand, I would. | 相信我 如果我有其它可以站的地方 我会离开的 |
[53:56] | It’s just all the good spots get taken by the others and… | 所有有利的地点都让其他人占了 |
[53:58] | You would not believe how much business some of these girls do. | 你不会相信那些女孩的生意有多好的 |
[54:03] | -Guess how much some of them do in a day. -I don’t know. | -猜猜她们一天接多少客? -我不知道 |
[54:05] | -Well, guess. -I can’t. | -好了 猜猜 -猜不出 |
[54:08] | -Sure you can. Pick a number. -Five. | -你当然能的 举个数字吧 -五个 |
[54:11] | Five? How about 25? | 五个? 二十五个还差不多 |
[54:14] | Twenty-five? | 二十五个? |
[54:17] | That’s the record. But at least 15. | 这个是最高记录 但是至少有十五个 |
[54:20] | -Can you believe that? -No. | -你相信吗? -不信 |
[54:22] | Yeah. Me? I’m lucky if I can do five in a week. | 我呢 如果幸运点的话 一周有五个就不错了 |
[54:27] | -You ever been with a hooker? -No. | -你召过妓吗? -没有 |
[54:31] | -Not even once? -No. | -一次都没有? -没有 |
[54:34] | -Are you gay? -No. | -你是同性恋? -不是 |
[54:37] | That’d be okay if you are. I think everyone | 即使是也没关系 |
[54:39] | should be who they want to be…and do it with who they want to do it with. | 我觉得人就应该想做就做 |
[54:42] | I’m not gay! | 我不是同性恋 |
[54:43] | All I’m saying is, I don’t hold nothin’ against nobody that way. | 我想说的是 我并不歧视任何人的 |
[54:46] | -Are you finished? -Yeah, yeah… | -你缝完了吗? -好了 好了 |
[54:48] | There. | 那 |
[54:52] | Here you go. Good as new. | 还不错 像新的一样 |
[54:57] | Oh, my God. Look at that scar. Let me see. | 噢 天哪 让我看看那个伤疤 |
[54:59] | I’m fine. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 我很好 谢谢 非常感谢你 |
[55:06] | You did a very good job. | 你做的非常好 |
[55:09] | I used to sew up pigs. That was my specialty. | 我曾经给猪缝过针 那是我的特长 |
[55:11] | Used to have this big, fat mama sow, | 我曾经有只大母猪 |
[55:14] | and she tore herself along the barbwire when… | 它想到栅栏另一边去够苹果 |
[55:17] | she was trying to get to the other side of the fence to get at these apples. | 结果被倒刺划伤了 |
[55:19] | You gonna be around long? | 你会在这里待很久吗? |
[55:22] | No. I go home as soon as my business is over. | 不 我的工作一结束我就会回去 |
[55:25] | Hmm, And so…what is your business, | 那…你是做什么工作的呢? |
[55:27] | -if you don’t mind me asking? -Shrimp. | -如果你不介意我问的话 -捕虾 |
[55:30] | Oh, yeah. Pretty aggressive shrimp. | 喔 是吗 狡猾好斗的大虾 |
[55:32] | You should probably be more careful. | 你或许应该多加点小心 |
[55:36] | -No wife? -No. | -没有太太吗? -没有 |
[55:39] | Haven’t met the right girl, I bet. | 我敢打赌是没碰到合适的女孩 |
[55:41] | -Right? -My work-It’s hard to meet any girls. | -对吧? -我的工作让我很难碰到女孩子 |
[55:44] | Any interest in an ex-junkie hooker? | 对曾经是瘾君子的妓女有没有什么兴趣? |
[55:48] | who can cook, clean, sew and who likes Chinese food? | 她可以做饭、打扫、缝合伤口 而且特别喜欢中华美食 |
[55:52] | No, thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[55:54] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[55:56] | Hey, look. | 嗨 你看看 |
[56:03] | See? My daughter. | 看见了吗? 这是我的女儿 |
[56:08] | -My angel. Sweet, huh? -Yes. | -她是我的小天使 很可爱吧? -是的 |
[56:14] | Why do you do this kind of…job? | 为什么你做这种…工作? |
[56:18] | Well | 恩 |
[56:25] | There was this guy, and, uh, | 有一个男人 |
[56:27] | I met him after I had my baby. | 我生完小孩之后认识了他 |
[56:31] | And where I come from, girls without husbands just do not have babies. | 我来的那个地方女孩在结婚之前是不能生孩子的 |
[56:34] | And if they do, well, it’s kinda hard on ’em. | 如果这么做了生活就会很困苦 |
[56:36] | So, anyway, this guy I met-He’s this French guy. | 所以 总之我遇到的这个男人他是个法国人 |
[56:39] | He’s really cool with this great accent… | 他带着很重的口音 真的很酷… |
[56:42] | and always talking about art and books and movies and everything. | 他总是谈论艺术、书籍、电影和所有的东西 |
[56:45] | And, boy, when you’re, you know-When you’re young and really desperate, you know, this… | 你在那个年纪也应该知道年轻时的那种不顾一切 |
[56:55] | And this guy could really…I mean, he could talk. You know? | 而且这个男人真的很健谈…你知道吗? |
[56:59] | And so…I don’t know. | 然后就…我也不知道了 |
[57:01] | The next thing you know, you’re on the street. | 最后你也就知道了 我已经这样站在大街上 |
[57:06] | Why don’t you just… quit? | 你为什么不离开呢? |
[57:11] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 事情比想像的要复杂一点 |
[57:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[57:27] | I should probably get back. See you later. | 我或许应该回去了 再见 |
[57:36] | Nice talking to you. | 和你谈心很愉快 |
[57:40] | -Lupo! -Practicing embroidery on the clients? | -Lupo! -在为客人刺绣? |
[57:42] | No, no, he’s not- | 不 不是的 他不是… |
[57:45] | Lupo, he was just…He had a cut on his arm. | 他只是… 他的手臂受伤了 |
[57:48] | I thought he was gonna call the medics, and they’d be blocking off the street, | 我怕他叫医生挡住了这条街 |
[57:50] | and then the clients couldn’t come,and I couldn’t be standing on my spot, | 客人就不会来了 我也没法站在自己的位置 |
[57:54] | and I couldn’t make any money for you, | 我也就没法给你们挣钱了 |
[57:56] | so I thought if I just took five minutes, then… | 所以我想还是只用五分钟来… |
[57:58] | Shh. Get back to work. | 给我回去工作 |
[58:03] | Lupo, he had nothing to do with… | 他和这件事无关… |
[58:07] | I said, get back to work! | 我说了让你回去工作 |
[58:12] | Excuseme. | 打扰一下 |
[58:19] | I’m really sorry to interfere in your business. | 我真的很抱歉妨碍了你们的生意 |
[58:22] | But I would really appreciate it…if you…don’t do that again. | 但是如果你不再那么过分 我会真的很感谢你 |
[58:35] | The little statue speaks. | 这个矮雕像说话了 |
[58:37] | You know, I don’t care if you fuck her, bleed on her. | 你知道吗 我不介意你是不是真的上过她 |
[58:41] | You’re still using her time, and her time is my money. | 但是你仍在占用她的时间 她的时间就是我的金钱 |
[58:45] | You’ve kept her busy for 20 minutes. | 你占用了她二十分钟 |
[58:47] | -Do you know the going rate for 20 minutes? -No. | -你知道这二十分钟值多少钱吗? -不知道 |
[58:53] | Five hundred francs. | 五百法郎 |
[59:12] | Ah! Five for her time, now five for mine. | 一半支付她的时间 一半支付我的时间 |
[59:30] | My kind of client. | 我好心的客人 |
[59:34] | Lupo, we should get back… | 我们该回去了… |
[1:00:38] | Hello, Max? | 马克斯吗? |
[1:01:12] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:01:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:01:36] | Down! | 卧倒! |
[1:02:07] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:02:35] | Ah! Damn…F…Oh! | 该死 |
[1:02:41] | Oh, God! | 噢 天哪 |
[1:02:47] | Oh, God! Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 我的天哪 |
[1:02:52] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 噢 天哪 |
[1:02:55] | What’re we gonna do? What’re we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办? |
[1:02:58] | Respect his wishes. | 尊重他的遗愿 |
[1:04:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:04:14] | The longer you keep information from me about this | 你们越对我隐瞒这个疯子的消息 |
[1:04:17] | psychopath you sent over,the longer my city will bleed innocent blood. | 这个城市就越遭受无妄之灾 |
[1:04:20] | I assure you, Inspector, we have kept no information from you. | 我向你保证 督察 我们没有对你隐瞒任何消息 |
[1:04:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:31] | -What’re we gonna do now? -I don’t know. | -我们现在该怎么办? -我不知道 |
[1:04:35] | -I can’t walk the streets all night. -Walking helps me think. | -我可不能整晚都在大街上晃荡 -走路能帮助我思考 |
[1:04:38] | -Walking hurts my feet. -Then go home. | -走路会伤我的脚的 -那你就回家 |
[1:04:41] | Oh, just like that. First you put me in this mess, | 喔 原来如此 你先连累我摊上这些烂事 |
[1:04:43] | and then you think you can just get rid of me. | 然后你就以为可以拜托我? |
[1:04:45] | I put you in this mess? | 我连累了你? |
[1:04:47] | You were the one who came to the shop to pee. | 是你到店里说要借地方小便 |
[1:04:50] | You were the one who offered to sew me up. | 是你坚持要给我缝针 |
[1:04:52] | I didn’t ask you for anything! | 我从来没有要求你任何事情 |
[1:04:55] | I only asked to be left alone. | 我只是想一个人静静 |
[1:04:58] | Oh, yeah, that’s you… don’t need anything, don’t need anybody. | 喔 是嘛 所以你就 不要求任何事 不需要任何人 |
[1:05:01] | Just have yourself and your stupid job selling shrimp chips. | 只想一个人做你卖虾片的乏味的工作 |
[1:05:05] | I don’t sell shrimp chips. | 我并不是卖虾片的 |
[1:05:07] | Yeah, I figured that out. | 是嘛 我早就料到了 |
[1:05:08] | I mean, I’m stupid, but I’m not that stupid. | 我的意思是 我是笨 但是我还没有那么笨 |
[1:05:10] | -I’m a cop. -I’m Santa Claus. | -我是个警察 -我是圣诞老人 |
[1:05:13] | Who is Santa Claus? | 谁是圣诞老人? |
[1:05:15] | A big fat guy, red suit, flying reindeer? | 一个胖家伙 全身红色衣服 驾着飞鹿 |
[1:05:18] | Jesus, God, don’t you know anything? | 上帝啊 你什么都不知道的吗? |
[1:05:23] | Take me here. | 带我到这儿去 |
[1:05:28] | Why do you want to go there? | 你为什么要到那儿去? |
[1:05:31] | The best thing to do. When you lose your way, you go back to the beginning. | 最明智的就是 迷路的时候就回到起点 |
[1:05:35] | Beginning? Beginning of what? | 起点? 什么起点? |
[1:05:37] | My work. Last night. | 我昨晚的任务 |
[1:05:43] | You…You were there last night? | 你…你昨晚在那里? |
[1:05:46] | Working with the French cop. | 和法国警方一起执行任务 |
[1:05:49] | -Richard? -You know him? | -理查德? -你认识他? |
[1:05:52] | Yeah. I was there too. | 是啊 我昨晚也在那儿 |
[1:05:55] | The redhead. | 那个红头发的? |
[1:05:59] | Yeah. No, it was a wig. It was… | 是的 那是个假发 那是… |
[1:06:01] | -Come on. -Wait a minute! | -那我们走吧 -等一下 |
[1:06:05] | -A second ago you couldn’t wait to get rid of me. -You’re my proof. | -刚刚你还巴不得我马上离开的 -你是我的证人 |
[1:06:09] | I will take you to the embassy, | 我带你去大使馆 |
[1:06:10] | and you will tell them everything. | 然后你把事情的来龙去脉都告诉他们 |
[1:06:12] | No, no. I’m in deep enough. I’m not gonna be your witness. | 不 我不去 我已经够倒霉了 我不要做你的证人 |
[1:06:15] | You’re the only one who can save me. | 你是唯一能救我的人 |
[1:06:17] | Don’t you listen? | 你没听见吗? |
[1:06:19] | Richard has my daughter. | 我的女儿在理查德手里 |
[1:06:22] | But you don’t think about that, do you? No! | 但是你却不考虑这些 你想过这些吗? 没有! |
[1:06:24] | You don’t think about what’s gonna happen to her, what’s gonna happen to me. | 你根本不管她会怎么样 我会怎么样 |
[1:06:27] | Of course not! You only think of your job. | 当然不会了 你只在乎你的任务 |
[1:06:29] | That’s all that matters | 那才是你最重要的 |
[1:06:30] | to you, because that’s all you’ve got in your crummy cop’s life. | 因为它是 你丰富多彩的警察生活的全部 |
[1:06:32] | You take Richard down, | 你把理查德弄下台了 |
[1:06:33] | and it’s just gonna leave a space for another bastard, | 只不过是给另一个败类空出了位置 |
[1:06:36] | one who we pray will be less of a bastard than the one before him. | 我们只能祈求他能比上任的败类稍微仁慈一点 |
[1:06:38] | And that’s reality! | 这就是现实! |
[1:06:40] | Maybe it’s not your reality, but it’s my reality every day, 24-7. | 这可能不是你的现实 但这就是我每时每刻的现实 |
[1:06:46] | And there’s nothing you or anybody else can do to change that. | 而且这是你或者任何其他人都无法改变的 |
[1:06:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:06:52] | If I get your daughter back, will you help me? | 如果我把你的女儿救回来 你就肯帮我? |
[1:06:56] | I’m…I’m…I’m really screwed this time. | 那我这次就真的死定了 |
[1:07:00] | My government will protect you. They will give you safely away. | 我的政府会保护你 他们会安全将你送走的 |
[1:07:04] | Away where? To China? | 送我到哪? 中国? |
[1:07:07] | I mean, I like the chips, but no, thank you. | 我是说过喜欢吃虾片 但是我哪都不去 谢了 |
[1:07:11] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:07:14] | I know you’ve had some bad experiences trusting people. | 我知道你被相信的人伤害过很多次 |
[1:07:19] | But if I gave you my word, | 但是只要我答应了你 |
[1:07:22] | you will be safe. | 就一定会保证你安全 |
[1:07:27] | Yes, Minister. | 是 部长 |
[1:07:29] | We’re doing all we can, Minister. | 我们会尽我们所能的 部长 |
[1:07:32] | But we are not magicians | 但是我们无法像魔术师一样 |
[1:07:34] | who can pull killers out of hats like they’re rabbits, | 把凶手像兔子似的从帽子里拽出来 |
[1:07:36] | especially one who is trained like this. | 尤其他更是训练有素 |
[1:07:40] | I’m just a cop trying to do his job. Yes. | 我会尽我做为一个警察的职责的 是的 |
[1:07:45] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再打给你的 |
[1:07:47] | Richard! My God, Richard! You’re not gonna believe this. | 理查德 天哪 理查德 这简直无法让人相信 |
[1:07:53] | Try me. | 告诉我吧 |
[1:07:58] | I…This crazy little Chinese-Lupo | 我…站的那个地方在中国人店门口 |
[1:08:01] | picked the perfect spot, except it smelled like shrimps. | 那里味道很差 让我身上一股臭虾味 |
[1:08:05] | And how can I get any clients when I smell like a shrimp? | 身上有着那股味道 我还怎么接客啊? |
[1:08:07] | So anyway, I was trying to work, and Max and Lupo come along. | 总之我尽力去工作 然后马克斯他们出现了 |
[1:08:12] | They went into the shop, and the next thing I know, | 他们进了店里 |
[1:08:14] | the little fucker goes nuts, you know, and…and…I mean… | 然后我就看到那个中国人像发了疯一样 |
[1:08:19] | Max tried to protect me, and the Chinese guy killed both of them. | 马克斯尽力保护我 接着那个中国人就把他们全都杀了 |
[1:08:22] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:08:26] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[1:08:29] | And then he takes me as a hostage. | 然后他就把我当作人质 |
[1:08:31] | He made me carry this stuff, and he dragged me all the way up to that church… | 他让我拿东西 接着他一路拖着我到了教堂 |
[1:08:35] | You know, the big church on the top of the hill? | 你知道那个山顶的大教堂的 |
[1:08:37] | And then…You know…And he made me… | 然后他就逼我帮他做事 |
[1:08:40] | help him do these things-these weird things with incense and pajamas. | 做那些点香和长袍之类的怪事 |
[1:08:43] | -And every time I tried to run… -He stopped you? | -每次我想逃跑的时候… -他就拦住了你? |
[1:08:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:52] | You know…You know those movies… | 你知道的 |
[1:08:54] | with that Chinese guy who’s always kicking and screaming all the time and… | 电影里的中国人一直都是很会拳脚的 |
[1:08:58] | -He used kung fu on you? -Yeah. Yeah. | -他用功夫对付你了? -对 对 |
[1:09:01] | He did. Look. | 他那么做了 你看 |
[1:09:11] | And then he made me go to this restaurant while he ate this goop… | 然后他带我到饭店里吃饭 在他吃着那种… |
[1:09:15] | with weird things in it, you know, like snails and frogs’ legs and… | 掺着像蜗牛和青蛙腿的粘乎乎的东西的时候… |
[1:09:19] | That is when you escaped out of the bathroom window? | 就在那时你就从盥洗室窗户里逃出来了? |
[1:09:22] | -When he fell asleep. -In the restaurant? | -他睡着的时候 -在饭店里? |
[1:09:25] | He…Yeah. | 他…是的 |
[1:09:30] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[1:09:32] | Please, don’t…don’t do that. | 求求你 不要…不要 |
[1:09:43] | Do you think he is still there in the restaurant? | 在饭店里? |
[1:09:48] | Well, he drank a whole lot of beers. That’s why I came here. | 他喝了很多的啤酒 所以我才能跑出来 |
[1:09:54] | -‘Cause I thought if I helped you… -What? | -因为我觉得如果我帮了你… -怎么? |
[1:09:57] | I could show you where he is. | 我能带你们去找他 |
[1:09:59] | -You’re not too tired? -Oh, yeah, for sure. I could probably sleep for a week. | -你不累? -累 当然累 我或许应该睡个一周 |
[1:10:05] | But, I don’t know. I… | 但是 我不知道 我… |
[1:10:10] | You want me to come? | 你要我跟着吗? |
[1:10:12] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢? |
[1:10:15] | I think… I should come. | 我觉得…我应该跟着 |
[1:10:20] | I think you should stay. | 我觉得你应该留下来 |
[1:10:24] | Okay. He’s…He’s at the Mandarin in Belville. | 好吧 他…他在贝尔的中国餐馆 |
[1:10:28] | But…But I’ll do whatever you want, | 但是…但是你要我做什么我都会做的 |
[1:10:29] | though. I mean, I just… | 我的意思是 我只是想… |
[1:10:30] | I want you to trust me. | 我想让你相信我 |
[1:10:34] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:10:37] | Ow! Wait. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:10:42] | And if I discover I can’t, I know where to find you. | 如果我发现找不着他 我会找你算帐的 |
[1:10:54] | What about my daughter? | 那我女儿呢? |
[1:10:57] | She’s safe, just like her mother. | 她很安全 就像她的母亲一样 |
[1:11:00] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[1:11:33] | So, what’s a girl gotta do to get fed around here? | 一个女孩在这种地方该找点什么乐子? |
[1:11:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好啊 好啊 |
[1:11:48] | Wait a minute. What do you think I am, the village idiot? | 等一下 你以为我是谁 乡下的白痴吗? |
[1:11:51] | No. First you go get my sandwich, | 不行 你要先给我吃三明治 |
[1:11:54] | and then I give you your dessert. | 我才能让你吃餐后的甜点 |
[1:13:01] | Hello? | 你在哪? |
[1:13:03] | Hello? | 你在哪? |
[1:13:05] | -Don’t do that! -You get it? | -别吓我 -拿到了吗? |
[1:13:09] | No, I always walk around handcuffed to a steam pipe with a turtle for company. | 没有 我只是很喜欢带着铐着暖气管的手铐陪海龟散步 |
[1:13:12] | So you didn’t get it? | 那就是说你没拿到了? |
[1:13:14] | Is it just you, or do all cops lack a basic sense of humor? | 是不是你还有所有的警察都这么缺乏基本的幽默感? |
[1:13:18] | Now will you help? | 现在可以帮个忙了? |
[1:13:20] | Relax your arm. | 手臂放松 |
[1:13:22] | I can’t relax it anymore. Come on, you know about handcuffs. | 我没法再放松手臂了 快点 你那么了解手铐 |
[1:13:26] | You sure you got all of them? | 你确定拿到了所有的东西? |
[1:13:28] | The deal was I get you all the tapes in his office. | 我们的约定是我帮你拿到他办公室里的所有磁带 |
[1:13:30] | Are you gonna live up to your end of the bargain or what? | 你到底要不要遵守约定? |
[1:13:33] | Are you listening? Hello! | 你有在听吗? 喂 |
[1:13:37] | -No, no. No needles. -No needles. No. | -不 不 不要用针 -不用针 不用的 |
[1:13:44] | -How did you do that? -Chinese magic. | -你怎么做到的? -中国魔术 |
[1:13:47] | -Let’s go to the embassy. -No. | -我们去大使馆吧 -不行 |
[1:13:49] | First we get my daughter. | 我们要先去找我女儿 |
[1:13:50] | -No, first the embassy, then I get your daughter. | 不行 先去大使馆 然后找你女儿 |
[1:13:52] | Bullshit. I’m not gonna sit someplace safe while my kid’s life’s in danger, | 该死 我不能在我女儿生命受到危及的时候舒服地待着 |
[1:13:56] | so forget it! | 想都别想 |
[1:14:04] | Which way? | 在哪儿? |
[1:14:11] | She escaped? | 她逃了? |
[1:14:14] | What do you mean she escaped? | 你说她逃了是什么意思? |
[1:14:18] | How could she escape? | 她怎么逃的? |
[1:14:24] | It’s here. | 就在这儿 |
[1:14:41] | See you around. | 再见了 |
[1:14:45] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[1:14:47] | It’s an orphanage. | 孤儿院 |
[1:14:52] | Do you mind? | 介意吗? |
[1:15:12] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:15:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:15:18] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[1:15:25] | There it is. Section “B,” bed 13. | 在这儿 B区13床 |
[1:15:27] | Okay. | 好的. |
[1:15:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:48] | I don’t know. I guess I’m kinda nervous. | 我不知道 可能我有点紧张 |
[1:15:51] | I mean, I haven’t seen her in almost a year. | 我是说 我有将近一年没见到她了 |
[1:15:54] | Then don’t make her wait. | 那就别再让她等了 |
[1:15:56] | Go. | 快去 |
[1:18:09] | -Are you okay? -I don’t think so. | -你怎么样? -不太好 |
[1:18:45] | Somebody help me! | 有谁出来救救人啊! |
[1:19:31] | Here, sweetie. | 给你 甜心 |
[1:19:33] | That’s for boys. Don’t you have any Barbies? | 那是给男孩子玩的 你有芭比娃娃吗? |
[1:19:37] | All my Barbies are working. | 我所有的芭比娃娃都在工作 |
[1:19:43] | I had a turtle, but your mother took it. | 我本来有个海龟的 但是让你妈妈拿走了 |
[1:19:49] | When am I going to see my mommy? | 我什么时候能见我妈咪? |
[1:19:51] | Soon, darling. | 很快就能 亲爱的 |
[1:19:54] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[1:19:59] | My daughter? | 我女儿呢? |
[1:20:02] | Calm down. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 冷静一下 所有事都会好起来的 |
[1:20:05] | But he has my daughter. | 但是我女儿在他手里 |
[1:20:07] | And we have them. | 但是我们有这个 |
[1:20:09] | Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:20:12] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[1:20:17] | My life is not some fairy tale. | 我的生活不是那些童话 |
[1:20:20] | My life is hell. | 它是地狱 |
[1:20:22] | Richard is the devil, | 理查德就是魔鬼 |
[1:20:24] | and he has my daughter, and he’s gonna kill her, | 我女儿在他手里 他会杀了她的 |
[1:20:27] | and then he’s gonna kill me. | 接着他也会杀了我 |
[1:20:29] | And then he’s gonna find a way to get out of it clean. | 然后他就会找个方法掩盖一切 |
[1:20:33] | You’re wrong. They will arrest him, | 你错了 他们一定会逮捕他的 |
[1:20:37] | and they’ll take care of you and your daughter. | 而且他们也一定会照顾你和你女儿的 |
[1:20:40] | “They”? “They”? | “他们”? “他们”? |
[1:20:43] | I don’t give a shit about them. | 我不关心什么他们 |
[1:20:47] | I don’t trust them. | 我也不相信他们 |
[1:20:52] | I trusted you. | 我只相信你 |
[1:20:57] | For the first time in…God, I don’t know, forever… | 我第一次相信… 天哪 我不知道… |
[1:21:02] | I don’t know why I trust someone. | 我不知道为什么我会相信你 |
[1:21:06] | You promised you’d take care of her. | 你答应过我你会照顾她的 |
[1:21:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:21:15] | You’re tired. I think you should sleep. | 你累了 好好睡一觉吧 |
[1:21:57] | -Hello? -I want the child. | -喂? -我要那个孩子 |
[1:22:03] | -I want the cassette. -I gave the cassette to my government. | -我要那盘磁带 -我已经把那盘磁带交给了我的政府 |
[1:22:05] | -They will know what to do with it. -Bad move, Johnny Boy. | -他们会知道你都做了什么的 -你太鲁莽了 约翰 |
[1:22:10] | Now that the kid has no value, | 现在这个孩子没有价值了 |
[1:22:13] | what am I going to do with her? | 我该怎么处置她呢? |
[1:22:16] | She’s too young to work. | 她还太小 不能当妓女 |
[1:22:18] | Maybe not. | 也许可以呢 |
[1:22:21] | -What do you think? -I think you should come to the window. | -你在想什么? -我在想你应该到窗口看看 |
[1:22:35] | Now I know where you are. I’m coming up. | 现在我知道你在哪儿了 我要上来了 |
[1:22:46] | He’s coming up. | 他要上来了 |
[1:22:54] | Hey, monsieur. | 嘿 先生们 |
[1:23:02] | Sound the alert! | 拉响警报 |
[1:23:55] | Fight! | 上! |
[1:25:05] | Come on! Come on! Get those out! | 快 快 带上家伙 |
[1:25:08] | Move it! Move it! This is not a drill! | 行动 行动 这不是演习 |
[1:25:11] | Go now! | 快上! |
[1:28:51] | Ah, Johnny, Johnny, I’m disappointed in you. | 约翰 约翰 我对你很失望 |
[1:28:54] | Coming to Paris for the first time, and instead of enjoying yourself, | 第一次来巴黎 却不好好游玩 |
[1:28:58] | you’re doing all this useless running around. | 到处做这些没用的事情 |
[1:29:00] | -I don’t like to get bored. -Me either. | -我不喜欢闲散无聊 -我也是 |
[1:29:04] | And right now I’m finding you very boring! | 而且现在我发现你很烦人 |
[1:29:08] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:29:12] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你正在做一件很严重的错事 |
[1:29:14] | Ah, really? | 真的吗? |
[1:29:15] | In the second…it takes for you to kill her, | 你杀她的一瞬间 |
[1:29:19] | I will have all the time I need to kill you. | 我将会有足够的时间杀了你 |
[1:29:27] | I got you. | 逮到你了 |
[1:29:31] | Yes, you did, | 没错 |
[1:29:33] | but I also got you. | 但是我也一样 |
[1:29:41] | Isabel? | 伊莎贝尔? |
[1:29:44] | I’m a friend of your mom. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[1:29:46] | Can you wait outside? | 你可以在门外等一会吗? |
[1:29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:00] | Good-bye, mister. | 再见了 先生 |
[1:30:10] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[1:30:14] | I put a needle in your neck. | 我在你的脖子上插了一根针 |
[1:30:17] | -That’s it? -In a certain point, very forbidden. | -仅此而已吗? -插在一处死穴上 |
[1:30:23] | It’s called “The Kiss of the Dragon. “ | 被称作”龙之吻” |
[1:30:26] | Kiss my ass! | 吻你个头 |
[1:30:29] | The blood from your whole body goes to your head. | 你全身的血液都会涌向头顶 |
[1:30:33] | It stops there, never comes down. | 它们聚集在那里 不会再流下来 |
[1:30:37] | But soon it will come out from your nose, | 但是不久后会从你的鼻子流出来 |
[1:30:41] | your ears, even from your eyes. | 你的耳朵 甚至是你的眼睛 |
[1:30:46] | And then… you will die, painfully. | 然后 你就痛苦地死去 |
[1:30:54] | You’re really a smart guy, Johnny Boy. | 你真是一个厉害家伙 约翰 |
[1:30:57] | My name is not Johnny. | 我的名字不叫约翰 |
[1:32:02] | -I slept long? -Only a minute. | -我睡了很久? -才一小会而已 |
[1:32:13] | My daughter? | 我女儿呢? |