英文名称:Windstorm and the Wild Horses
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Windstorm and the wild horses | 骏马奥斯温 |
[02:33] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:35] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[02:38] | – She isn’t really asleep? – No! Of course not. | -她不是真的睡着了吧 -不 当然不是 |
[02:42] | She… | 她 |
[02:44] | She is just thinking. | 她只是在思考 |
[02:46] | Mika! What? Who? Where? | 米卡 什么 谁 哪 |
[02:48] | I paid for the full package, came all this way | 我付了全套的钱 大老远来到这里 |
[02:51] | to find out what is wrong with my horse, and now? | 想知道我的马怎么了 现在呢 |
[02:54] | This! Hah! | 这个 哈 |
[02:56] | Your horse is fine. The problem is you. | 你的马很好 问题在于你 |
[03:02] | Yeah, like I need to hear that sort of thing! | 是啊 好像我需要听到这个 |
[03:05] | Come on, Empedocles. We’re leaving. Right! Walk on! | 来吧 恩培多克勒 我们要走了 对 前进 |
[03:10] | We… are… walking… | 我们 在 向前 |
[03:12] | for… wards. | 行走 |
[03:15] | Forwards! | 向前 |
[03:17] | – You see how he ignores me? You see? – Yes. | -你看到他是怎么忽视我的吗 你看到了吗 -对 |
[03:20] | – Yes, because you do the same to him. – What? | -是的 因为你对他也是这样 -什么 |
[03:27] | Outrageous! | 不可理喻 |
[04:01] | At Kaltenbach we allow our horses a great deal of freedom. | 在卡特巴赫 我们让我们的马很自由 |
[04:06] | By that I mean that we adopt… | 我的意思是我们采用 |
[04:09] | What is it called? | 它叫什么 |
[04:11] | – Huh? – Natural horsemanship. | -嗯 -自然马术 |
[04:13] | Isn’t there a German word for it? Natural riding art. | 它不是有个德语词么 自然骑术 |
[04:17] | – That wiII do. – There she is! | -就是这个 -她在那儿 |
[04:19] | I’ve seen her on YouTube. | 我在油管上见过她 |
[04:21] | Mika, come over here and say hello. | 米卡 过来打个招呼 |
[04:29] | – Hello. – Sabrina here. | -你好 -这位是萨布丽娜 |
[04:31] | – She’d like… – Shaquina! | -她想 -沙奎那 |
[04:35] | This young lady would like to learn something. | 这位年轻女士想学点东西 |
[04:39] | – Horse whispering. – Yes, of course. | -马的低语 -是的 当然 |
[04:48] | Oh, sorry! | 啊 抱歉 |
[04:50] | Archie, stop! No! What are you doing? Stop! | 阿奇 住手 不 你在干什么 住手 |
[04:54] | Of course, freedom does not mean the horses run around as they | 当然 自由不意味着马像刚才一样乱跑 |
[04:59] | please. | 拜托 |
[04:59] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:21] | Of course! | 当然 |
[05:41] | Hello, Windstorm. | 你好 奥斯温 |
[06:02] | Oh, yeah? Did he get over the fence again? | 哦 是吗 他又越过栅栏了吗 |
[06:06] | Well, he is a jumper after all. | 嗯 他毕竟是个跳高运动员 |
[06:11] | He is lonely since 3 4 has been indoors. | 他从3 4岁起就很孤独的在马棚里 |
[06:14] | He didn’t want to be outside. | 他不想去外面 |
[06:16] | Horses can be like that. | 马有可能这样 |
[06:19] | You have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[06:20] | What? I deal with people all day. | 什么 我整天和人打交道 |
[06:23] | People with stupid questions and stupid… | 一堆问着蠢问题戴着蠢帽子 |
[06:25] | hats. | 的人 |
[06:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:39] | I dream about it. Almost every night. | 我梦见了它 几乎每天晚上 |
[06:42] | Its really strange… | 这真奇怪 |
[06:44] | Like its calling me. | 就像它在召唤我 |
[06:48] | How stupid does that sound? | 听起来有多蠢 |
[06:49] | That is something you are good at. | 这是你擅长的事 |
[06:52] | Trusting in your dreams. | 相信你的梦 |
[06:55] | You really don’t know what it is? | 你真的不知道是什么 |
[07:06] | Some kind of whorl. He’s always had it. | 某种螺旋图案 他一直都有 |
[07:11] | That is funny. | 真有趣 |
[07:13] | How can someone know so much about horses and yet so little? | 怎么会有人对马了解那么多却又那么少呢 |
[07:19] | Its his brand mark. | 这是他的标志 |
[07:22] | It tells you where Windstorm is from. | 它告诉你风暴来自哪里 |
[07:24] | And? | 还有呢 |
[07:25] | Where is he from? | 他从哪里来 |
[07:26] | No idea. There are thousands. | 不知道 有几千种可能 |
[07:29] | You’d have to look it up in a book. | 你得在书里查一下 |
[07:38] | – Hello? – Where are you? I need you! | -你好 -你在哪里 我需要你 |
[07:40] | – Lady is so cheeky! – Do horses go through puberty? | -女人真是厚颜无耻 -马会过青春期吗 |
[07:44] | – She antagonises me. – He won’t do as I say. | -她惹我生气 -他不会按我说的那样做 |
[07:46] | I simply lost control. | 我完全失去了控制 |
[07:49] | He just doesn’t listen. | 他就是不听 |
[07:50] | – Outrageous! – Cheeky! | -不听话 -狡猾 |
[07:52] | – Naughty! – I’ll ask my husband for a new one. | -调皮 -我会向我丈夫要一匹新的 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. I’ve had a tough day. | 我很抱歉 我今天过得很艰难 |
[08:03] | – What’s wrong? – They are so thick-headed! | -怎么了 -他们真令人头大 |
[08:06] | They say the horses are the problem, but it is them! | 他们说马有问题 但他们才是问题所在 |
[08:10] | But, Mika, that is what we | 但是 米卡 这就是我们的 |
[08:12] | are here for. – But… | 意义所在 -但是 |
[08:15] | It is not the way I imagined it. | 这不是我想象的那样 |
[08:17] | Yes, it is different. For me too. | 是的 不一样 对我来说也是如此 |
[08:20] | Sometimes you just have to change. | 有时你必须要改变 |
[08:23] | Try out new things. | 尝试新事物 |
[08:25] | Try out new things? | 尝试新事物吗 |
[08:27] | You haven’t ridden for years though you could! | 尽管你可以但是你已经好几年没骑了 |
[08:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:41] | Its just… | 我只是 |
[08:43] | Windstorm is lonely. | 奥斯温是孤独的 |
[08:46] | I don’t know if it’s the right place for him. | 我不知道这是不是适合他的地方 |
[08:52] | Is Kaltenbach the right place for you? | 卡特巴赫是适合你的地方吗 |
[08:57] | – What? – Mika, you have a very special gift. | -什么 -米卡 你有天赋 |
[09:01] | But here that’s not all you have. You have a responsibility. | 但这不是你所拥有的全部 你有责任 |
[09:05] | Your mum never felt right here | 你妈妈也从来不觉得这是适合她的地方 |
[09:07] | and I didn’t notice that. | 而我也没注意到 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to make the same mistake again. | 我不想再犯同样的错误了 |
[09:14] | Is it a mistake? | 这是个错误吗 |
[09:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:20] | Again? | 又来 |
[10:24] | Your grandmother won’t be pleased. | 你奶奶不会高兴的 |
[10:30] | – What that? – My special recipe. | -那是什么 -我的特别食谱 |
[10:33] | Good for the heart. | 对心脏有好处 |
[10:36] | Talking of hearts, by the way… | 说到心 顺便说一句 |
[10:41] | Windstorm is unhappy, and I… | 奥斯温不开心 我 |
[10:45] | – And I can’t help him. – Mika. | -我帮不了他 -米卡 |
[10:48] | You can’t be everything for Windstorm. You are not a horse. | 你不可能是奥斯温的全部 你不是一匹马 |
[10:53] | Even if you sometimes forget that. | 即使你有时忘记了 |
[10:55] | Ever wonder where you belong? | 你有没有想过你属于哪里 |
[10:58] | Of course. That was a long time ago. | 当然 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:00] | Back then I couldn’t see | 那时我看不到事物的实质 |
[11:02] | the wood for the trees. | 如同没有树干的树 |
[11:04] | So I went away, somewhere where there weren’t any trees. | 所以我离开了 去了一个没有树的地方 |
[11:07] | I took a journey. | 我开启了一趟旅程 |
[11:10] | But… I don’t know where I would go. | 但是 我不知道我要去哪里 |
[11:14] | Work that out for yourself. | 你自己好好想想吧 |
[11:17] | Do you still have that dream, Mika? | 你还有那个梦想吗 米卡 |
[11:22] | There is somebody else like you. | 还有像你这样的人 |
[12:04] | Okay. That was a ridiculous idea. | 好了 这是一个荒谬的想法 |
[12:24] | Breed and stud farm brands of spain | 西班牙种畜农场品牌 |
[12:39] | The silver thistle of Ora. | 奥拉的银蓟 |
[12:41] | Brand of the Ora stud farm in the province of cadiz in Andalusia. | 安达卢西亚的加的斯省的奥拉种马场的品牌 |
[12:45] | Ora is one of the last places where wild horses five. | 奥拉是野马生活的最后五个地方之一 |
[12:48] | Andalusia! | 安达卢西亚 |
[13:02] | Welcome to andalusia | 欢迎来到安达卢西亚 |
[13:43] | Sam, grandma, mr kaan | 山姆 奶奶 卡恩先生 |
[14:21] | Goodby is actually spelt B-Y-E. | 拜拜不是这么写的 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:27] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[14:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:32] | Its okay. I think it’s good. | 没关系 我觉得很好 |
[14:36] | I just don’t want you to ride at night. | 我只是不想让你在晚上骑马 |
[14:39] | So I thought | 所以我想 |
[14:42] | I’d accompany you. | 我会陪你 |
[14:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:47] | To Andalusia. | 去安达卢西亚 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | – Do you know how far that is? – Just as far as the sea? | -你知道那有多远吗 -就在海边 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | As far as the sea. | 一直到大海 |
[15:19] | And? Do you know the way? | 还有 你知道路吗 |
[15:22] | Its all here. Fanny would be so proud. | 都在这里 范尼会很骄傲的 |
[15:27] | I want to see where Windstorm comes from and… | 我想看看奥斯温从哪里来 |
[15:32] | Find out where you belong? | 找出你的归属 |
[15:39] | You think… | 你认为 |
[15:42] | people belong anywhere? | 人们属于任何地方吗 |
[15:46] | I think we belong where we are. | 我认为我们属于此时此刻 |
[15:51] | You can sleep. | 你可以睡一会 |
[15:53] | Nonsense. I’m wide awake. | 不 我一点也不困 |
[16:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:56] | – I have to go back to 34. – Why? What’s wrong with her? | -我得回到34那 -为什么 她怎么了 |
[17:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[17:07] | All that matters for you now is in that direction. | 对你来说现在最重要的就是这个方向 |
[17:12] | An adventure awaits you. | 冒险等待着你 |
[17:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:21] | Some things you have to do on your own. | 有些事情你必须自己做 |
[17:34] | Off you go. | 走吧 |
[17:56] | Mika! | 米卡 |
[17:59] | Adiu is spelt with an E too. | 还有你再见也拼错了 |
[19:23] | Fanny! Where are you? | 范尼 你在哪 |
[19:26] | In the wardrobe. | 在衣柜里 |
[19:27] | I had to put up with a two-hour French manicure. | 我不得不忍受两个小时的法国美甲 |
[19:31] | They are crazy, these Frenchwomen! | 她们疯了 这些法国女人 |
[19:33] | – But she won’t find me in here. – Fanny! | -但她在这里找不到我 -范尼 |
[19:37] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[19:40] | But… where are you? | 但是 你在哪儿啊 |
[19:42] | On a boat going to Cadiz. | 在去加的斯的船上 |
[19:44] | – And aIusia. – Is that Windstorm? | -还有安达卢西亚 -那是奥斯温吗 |
[19:47] | Yes. We are going to Ora. On an adventure. | 对 我们要去奥拉 去冒险 |
[20:19] | Spain. | 西班牙 |
[21:29] | He really mumbled, didn’t he? | 他真爱喃喃自语 不是吗 |
[21:38] | This isn’t working. | 这不管用 |
[23:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:17] | German? | 德国人吗 |
[23:20] | In Friedrichshafen, on Lake Constance, | 在腓特烈港 康斯坦茨湖 |
[23:23] | I ate the best sptzle noodles ever. | 我吃到了世界上最好的什锦面条 |
[23:25] | But sptzle noodles need a good sauce. | 但是什锦面需要很好的酱汁 |
[23:28] | Without the sauce, they’re nothing. | 没有酱汁 就什么都不是 |
[23:31] | They taste best with marinated roast gravy. | 腌制的烤肉汁最好吃 |
[23:34] | – And with it… – Okay then! | -用它 -好了 |
[23:36] | Its been nice chatting, but we have to move on. | 聊天很愉快 但我们必须继续前进 |
[23:39] | – And where are you going, chica? – Well… Ora. | -你要去哪里 女孩 -那个 奥拉 |
[23:45] | Ora? | 奥拉吗 |
[23:47] | I haven’t heard that name in ages. | 我很久没听说过这个名字了 |
[23:50] | You know it? | 你知道它吗 |
[23:52] | Every Andalusian horse fan, every Andalusian, | 每个安达卢西亚马迷 每个安达卢西亚人 |
[23:55] | knows the race. | 都知道这场比赛 |
[23:57] | Spain’s fastest and wildest horses ran in the Ora Race. | 西班牙最快最具有野性的马才能参加 |
[24:01] | They said that the horse | 他们说那匹 |
[24:03] | that won the Ora Race | 赢得了奥拉比赛的马 |
[24:05] | was the soul of Andalusia. | 是安达卢西亚的灵魂 |
[24:12] | But like many old traditions, | 但是像许多古老的传统一样 |
[24:17] | that, too, was abandoned. | 这也被抛弃了 |
[24:21] | You mean… Ora doesn’t exist anymore? | 你的意思是 奥拉不存在了 |
[24:24] | Chica, I’m sorry. | 女孩 很抱歉 |
[24:27] | You are about 30 years too late. | 你已经晚了30年了 |
[24:31] | The race course runs somewhere a few kilometres north of here. | 比赛场地在这里以北几公里处 |
[24:37] | Somewhere? Can you be more precise? | 在什么地方 你能更准确点吗 |
[24:41] | Good luck, chica! | 祝你好运 女孩 |
[26:35] | You are a girl! | 你是个女孩吗 |
[26:35] | Bravo, Sherlock. Yes, I’m a girl. | 太厉害了 大侦探 是的 我是个女孩 |
[26:39] | You can speak German! Double bravo! | -你会说德语 -更厉害了 |
[26:41] | So, where have you been? | 那么 你去哪儿了 |
[26:44] | – We’ve waited a week for you. – Waited? For me? | -我们等了你一个星期 -等我 |
[26:47] | You Work&Travel people always have a screw loose. | 你们这些工作旅游的人总是缺根筋 |
[26:53] | Work and what? | 工作和什么 |
[26:54] | Okay, nice and slow so you understand. | 好 为了让你听懂我慢点说 |
[26:57] | You are Sonja, right? You are from Germany, like us? | 你是索尼娅对吧 和我们一样来自德国 |
[27:00] | And you want to work here? | 你想在这儿工作 |
[27:04] | Right! I am Sonja. | 对 我是索尼娅 |
[27:07] | – And you are? – Sam. | -你是 -山姆 |
[27:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:12] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[27:15] | Of course not. Its a nice name. | 当然没有 这名字很好 |
[27:19] | – You don’t look 19. – I’m small for my age. | -你看起来不像19 -我长得显小 |
[27:23] | Shower and loo are outside. Works starts at 5:30. | 淋浴和厕所在外面 5点半开始工作 |
[27:26] | Meals at 11:30 and 8:00. Questions? | 11点半和8点吃饭 有问题吗 |
[27:28] | Can I make a phone call? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[27:30] | l don’t know, can you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[27:46] | Dreamy! | 真像在做梦 |
[29:01] | Hola, everyone! | 大家好啊 |
[29:17] | – Sonja? – What? Who? | -索尼娅 -什么 叫谁 |
[29:21] | Right! Yes? | 噢对 什么事 |
[29:22] | I’d like to welcome you here. | 我很欢迎你来这儿 |
[29:25] | I’m Pedro, the ranch owner. | 我叫佩德罗 这儿的牧场主 |
[29:27] | You already met my daughter Samantha. | 你已经见过我女儿山姆曼莎了 |
[29:30] | Yes, Sam… antha. | 是的 山姆曼莎 |
[29:34] | Is that you in this photo? | 照片里的人是你吗 |
[29:40] | We don’t talk much. We work hard. | 我们少说话 多做事 |
[29:43] | And eat well. | 好好吃饭 |
[29:48] | – Sit down, wherever you like. – Si! Gracias! | -想坐哪儿就坐吧 -好 谢谢 |
[29:59] | That was Italian? I mix them up. | 我刚说的是意大利语吗 我搞混了 |
[30:04] | We have very few rules here. | 我们这儿的规矩很少 |
[30:08] | I love rules. | 我喜欢规矩 |
[30:20] | The next one. | 下一堆 |
[30:36] | Ora. | 奥拉 |
[30:38] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[30:41] | I’ll find… | 我会找到 |
[30:43] | Ora. | 奥拉 |
[31:59] | Sorry if I’ve woken you up. | 如果把你吵醒了的话 对不起 |
[32:03] | I had another annoying dream. | 我又做了一个烦人的梦 |
[32:08] | You’re trembling. | 你在发抖 |
[32:11] | It was only a dream. | 只是个梦而已 |
[32:43] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[32:53] | Its cooling. | 要冷了 |
[33:44] | – Hey! – Get lost! | -嗨 -滚开 |
[33:50] | Are you crazy? What were you doing? | 你疯了吗 你刚刚在干什么 |
[33:53] | None of your business! | 不关你的事 |
[33:54] | It is! You probably did it to mine. | 关我的事 你可能也那样对我的马 |
[33:56] | He never forgot it. | 他永远忘不了 |
[33:58] | I brought him back here, of all places. | 我千辛万苦把它带回这儿来 |
[34:01] | Because I thought… | 因为我以为 |
[34:04] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[34:08] | Hey, Sonja! | 嘿 索尼娅 |
[34:13] | My name isn’t Sonja. | 我不叫索尼娅 |
[34:16] | You came all the way here just because of the brand mark? | 就因为那个烙印你大老远跑到这儿来吗 |
[34:21] | We had to get out of the woods. Too many trees. | 我们得走出树林 寻找真相 |
[34:27] | Well, now everything makes sense. | 好吧 假装我自己听懂了 |
[34:30] | What was going on back there? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[34:33] | – I failed again. That was going on. – Why? | -我又失败了 就这回事 -怎么了 |
[34:36] | – You couldn’t hurt him. That’s okay. -No. | -你不能伤害他又没什么 -不 |
[34:39] | Horses are our business, and it’s not going well. | 马是我们的生意 生意并不好 |
[34:43] | Things are tough for Dad, | 爸爸很苦恼 |
[34:44] | and he doesn’t like us getting close to the horses. | 他不想我们和马太亲近 |
[34:49] | Why brand one horse late at night? | 为什么在大半夜给马烙印 |
[34:53] | Horses live wild here, | 这里的马生活在野外 |
[34:54] | and we have to catch one every now and again. | 我们必须时不时抓一只回来 |
[34:57] | Especially colts. | 尤其是小马 |
[34:59] | – We must control numbers. – Wild horses? But how… | -我们要控制数量 -野马 怎么抓 |
[35:04] | – Go! – But… | -快走 -但是 |
[35:05] | Later. Say nothing! | 以后再说 别说出去 |
[35:07] | Remember. Work starts at 7:00. | 记住 7点开始工作 |
[35:10] | Mika, for the hundredth time, | 米卡 我打了几百个电话了 |
[35:12] | what’s wrong? Call me back. | 怎么回事 快回电话 |
[35:16] | Fanny? | 范尼 |
[35:19] | Fanny, shopping! | 范尼 逛街去 |
[35:21] | No more Fanny! No more shopping. | 别再喊范尼 叫逛街了 |
[36:18] | That happened to you too, right? | 你也被烙印了 对吗 |
[36:30] | Hey, little one. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[36:53] | – Hola! – Hola! | -你好 -你好 |
[36:59] | We have to repair those fences. The pastures quickly get overgrazed. | 我们得把栅栏修好 牧草被过度放牧了 |
[37:04] | Listen… Where exactly are the wild horses? | 听着 那些野马到底在哪 |
[37:07] | Forget about it! I’ve said all I want to. | 别问了 我想说的都说了 |
[37:09] | Okay? We’re here to repair the fences. | 好吗 我们是来修栅栏的 |
[37:24] | Mika, come in. This is Sam. | 米卡 请回答 我是山姆 |
[37:27] | Roger, over, Alpha. | 收到 老大 |
[37:29] | How far have you got? | 你修到哪儿了 |
[37:33] | Almost finished. | 差不多完了 |
[37:35] | Don’t move until I come get you. | 我过去之前别走动 |
[37:37] | Don’t go beyond the end of the fence. | 不要跨过栅栏的尽头 |
[37:45] | I wonder what’s beyond the end of the fence. | 好想知道栅栏尽头有什么 |
[37:59] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[39:02] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[39:37] | – What bit of “don’t move” don’t you get? – Well… | -叫你别动你哪里没听懂 -这个嘛 |
[39:42] | Both “don’t” and “move” , I’d say. | 我全都没听懂 |
[39:45] | – Out. We have to work. – Come on! | -出来 我们还有工作 -别啊 |
[39:48] | Don’t be a wet blanket. Or, be a wet blanket! | 别扫兴了 要不你也下来吧 |
[39:54] | I haven’t been here for ages. | 我好几年没来了 |
[40:01] | One! | 一 |
[40:03] | Two! | 二 |
[40:54] | Why don’t you come here? | 你为什么不来这儿 |
[40:56] | I’d come here all the time. | 要是我就会天天来 |
[40:59] | Its… | 这 |
[41:01] | Oh, I don’t know. It’s complicated. | 我不知道 很难说 |
[41:16] | Its a land my dad has to sell. | 这是我爸爸要卖掉的地 |
[41:20] | Apart from that… | 除此之外 |
[41:23] | What? | 还有什么 |
[41:32] | Tara! | 塔拉 |
[41:35] | – She’s been gone two days. – Who? | -她消失两天了 -谁 |
[41:38] | Calima, and her foal. | 卡里玛和她的小马 |
[41:39] | A dominant mare doesn’t leave the herd. | 一匹领头母马不会离开马群 |
[41:42] | And I saw your tyre tracks. | 我还看到了你的轮胎印 |
[41:44] | We don’t have her. She’s your horse. | 你的马不在我这 她属于你 |
[41:48] | No, she belongs only to herself. | 不 她只属于自己 |
[41:50] | But you probably can’t understand that. | 但你们是不会懂的 |
[42:01] | Levante! | 莱万特 |
[42:05] | How… Wait a minute! | 怎么回事 等一下 |
[42:07] | – No! – Hey! | -别去 -嘿 |
[42:16] | – Who was that? – My aunt. | -她是谁 -我姑姑 |
[42:19] | – And what does “Levante” mean? – It’s a wind. An easterly wind. | -莱万特是什么意思 -风 东风 |
[42:32] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[42:41] | Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam! | 山姆 山姆 山姆 山姆 |
[42:44] | What? | 干嘛 |
[42:47] | For me? You shouldn’t have. | 送给我吗 不必了 |
[42:49] | – What is it? – A silver thistle. | -这是什么花 -银蓟 |
[42:52] | – It grows everywhere here. – Here? | -这儿到处都有 -这儿吗 |
[42:55] | What is “here”? What’s it called? | 这是哪儿 叫什么名字 |
[42:58] | Ora. This is the Ora Spring. | 奥拉 这儿叫奥拉泉 |
[43:03] | Ora! | 奥拉 |
[43:09] | My dad and Tara used to be inseparable. | 我爸爸和塔拉曾经形影不离 |
[43:12] | But she got crazy ideas about handling horses. | 但她对骑马有很疯狂的想法 |
[43:15] | When my dad bought that mare from Germany it all kicked off. | 我爸从德国买回那匹母马时一切就开始了 |
[43:19] | – What? – The fight between them. | -什么开始了 -他们之间的战争 |
[43:22] | And that mare? Was it Calima? | 那匹马 是卡里玛吗 |
[43:25] | Halla’s daughter, a really crazy horse. Totally… wild. | 哈拉的女儿 很疯的一匹马 |
[43:30] | Hurt everyone, including Dad. | 伤害所有人 包括我爸爸 |
[43:32] | – No one could get near, except… – Tara. | -没人可以靠近她 除了 -塔拉 |
[43:37] | They wanted to give her away or put her to sleep. | 他们想把她送走或者杀死她 |
[43:40] | One night, Tara took her away, to the wild horses. | 一天晚上 塔拉把她带去野马群 |
[43:43] | She lives with horses behind the spring, | 她和马在泉水后面生活 |
[43:46] | in my great-grandparents’house. | 在我曾祖父母的家 |
[43:51] | – She’s totally crazy. – What? No! | -她简直是疯子 -哪有 不是 |
[43:53] | No? Weren’t you looking properly? | 不是吗 你刚刚没看到吗 |
[43:56] | She threatened her niece with a gun just now. | 她拿枪指着自己的侄女 |
[44:01] | Calima is Windstorm’s mother, right? | 卡里玛是奥斯温的妈妈对吗 |
[44:04] | Sam, where the hell are you? | 山姆 你跑哪儿去了 |
[44:07] | Oh, damn! | 糟了 |
[44:21] | – I have to speak to Tara again. – No! Absolutely no way! | -我得和塔拉谈谈 -不 绝对不行 |
[44:25] | – And not a word to my dad, okay? – Where were you? | -什么也别对我爸说好吗 -你去哪了 |
[44:30] | The colts need moving. | 小马需要移动 |
[44:36] | – Why is your hair wet? – Water bottle. | -你头发怎么湿了 -水壶 |
[44:40] | I was clumsy and dropped it. | 我笨手笨脚地弄掉了 |
[44:43] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[44:45] | Nothing. I’m into botany. | 没什么 我喜欢植物 |
[44:50] | You know that’s dangerous. And why. | 你知道那儿很危险为什么还去 |
[44:56] | If you’re so interested in botany, | 你对植物这么感兴趣的话 |
[44:59] | there are three fields of hay to mow. | 还有三片草等着你去割 |
[45:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:07] | I’d ilke to make a toast. | 我想干一杯 |
[45:10] | I have good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[45:13] | The mayor and I have come to an agreement. | 市长和我达成了协议 |
[45:17] | You know the decision to sell the land was a hard one for me. | 卖地这个决定对我来说很难 |
[45:22] | But I know that it will be in good hands. | 但我知道它会被好好照顾的 |
[45:25] | With friends. | 朋友们 |
[45:28] | – Salud! – Salud! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[45:59] | Tara vanished in this direction. | 塔拉在这个方向不见的 |
[46:21] | “Water Flow”? | 流水公司 |
[48:30] | Man! | 天啊 |
[49:59] | Its all right. | 没关系 |
[50:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[50:35] | The stud farm | 种马场 |
[51:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[51:29] | The sleeper, | 沉睡之人 |
[51:31] | born with the gift of understanding the language of horses. | 生来就有理解马语的天赋 |
[51:36] | But… | 但是 |
[51:47] | I thought I’d be seeing you again. | 我就知道会再见到你 |
[51:53] | Windstorm. | 奥斯温 |
[51:55] | Of all the ones who were caught, I worried about him most. | 所有被抓的马中 我最担心他 |
[52:00] | He has such a sensitive soul | 他有着如此敏感的灵魂 |
[52:03] | and a strong will. | 以及坚定的意志 |
[52:06] | Its a dangerous combination for life among humans. | 同时拥有这两个特质是很危险的 |
[52:10] | So he was born here and then caught? | 所以他在这里出生后就被抓了 |
[52:12] | Mm-hm. Then my brother sold him. | 嗯 然后我哥把他卖了 |
[52:16] | He has valuable genes. However, he was lucky. | 他有宝贵的基因 然而他很幸运 |
[52:20] | He found you. | 他找到了你 |
[52:23] | – Or I found him. – You found each other. | -或者我找到了他 -你们找到了彼此 |
[52:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[52:31] | I’ll introduce you to his family. | 我把你介绍给他的家人 |
[52:35] | That’s why you came here, right? | 这是你来这儿的原因 对吗 |
[52:39] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[52:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[53:00] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[55:00] | A herd is like a single, living organism. | 马群就像是一个活的有机体 |
[55:03] | Each horse plays its part. | 每匹马都扮演自己的角色 |
[55:08] | Each bears responsibility for the community. | 每匹马都为群体承担责任 |
[55:14] | You think they remember him? | 你觉得他们还记得他吗 |
[55:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[55:19] | Look. | 你看 |
[55:21] | They’re responding very well to Windstorm. | 他们和奥斯温的互动很好 |
[55:24] | Every movement, even just a flicker of the ear. | 每个动作 甚至只是闪了一下耳朵 |
[55:28] | He certainly remembers them. | 奥斯温肯定也记得他们 |
[55:32] | But like any horse that joins a new herd | 但是和其他新加入族群的马一样 |
[55:34] | he will learn to find his place, to negotiate, | 他将学会找到他自己的角色 学会协商 |
[55:38] | to make requests or even demands. | 学会请求 甚至学会提要求 |
[55:44] | Most people assume a stallion leads a herd, | 很多人以为 马群是由一匹公马带领的 |
[55:47] | but it’s actually a mare who is the herd leader | 但实际上母马才是族群的领袖 |
[55:50] | when they flee together or are in search of water. | 当它们集体逃亡或是寻找水源的时候 |
[55:57] | Without a herd a horse feels vulnerable | 脱离马群的马儿会感到脆弱 |
[56:00] | and lonely. | 感到孤独 |
[57:11] | – Do you feel that? – Yes. | -你感觉得到吗 -感觉得到 |
[57:45] | He looks so happy. | 他看起来很开心 |
[57:47] | It’s his family. | 这是他的家人 |
[57:50] | Mine too. | 也是我的家人 |
[57:53] | And what about Pedro and Sam? | 那佩德罗和山姆呢 |
[57:56] | I don’t need any people. | 我不需要任何人 |
[58:00] | I think that we need both. People and horses. | 我认为我们两者都需要 人类和马儿 |
[58:03] | My brother stole the foal and Calima | 我的哥哥偷走了小马驹和卡里玛 |
[58:06] | although he knows what she means to me. | 尽管他很清楚那匹马对我的意义 |
[58:09] | – People like that? – l don’t think he has her. | -我们需要这样的人吗 -我觉得他没有偷那匹马 |
[58:12] | I can sense her fear. | 我可以感觉到她的恐惧 |
[58:14] | – But Sam says… – Sam! | -但是山姆说 -山姆 |
[58:16] | Sam repeats everything her father says. | 山姆只是她爸爸的复读机 |
[58:20] | The problem is they only consider what | 问题是 他们只会考虑他们能从 |
[58:22] | they can get out of the horses | 马儿身上获得什么好处 |
[58:24] | instead of what they can give them. | 而不想想他们能为马儿做点什么 |
[58:27] | My brother thinks only of money. | 我哥哥眼里只有钱 |
[58:29] | That’s true. He’s sold the spring. | 这倒是 他已经把那汪泉水给卖了 |
[58:34] | What? | 什么 |
[58:37] | Without the spring, the horses can’t live here. | 没有泉水的话 马儿就无法在这里生存了 |
[58:42] | Ora is the beating heart. | 奥拉是最重要的核心 |
[58:45] | – Well, then we have to talk to him. – No. | -那我们必须要和他谈一谈了 -不 |
[58:55] | We do. | 还是得谈 |
[59:31] | Calima! | 卡里玛 |
[59:41] | We need help. | 我们得寻求帮助 |
[59:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:00:07] | She’s dehydrated. | 她已经脱水了 |
[1:00:11] | But her leg is’t broken. You didn’t find her a minute too soon. | 但她的腿还没断 你来得还不算晚 |
[1:00:16] | A few more hours and we’d have been too late. | 要是再迟几个小时 就来不及了 |
[1:00:19] | He found her. | 是他找到的 |
[1:00:29] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[1:00:34] | Should I let her die? You’d prefer that? | 难道我应该见死不救吗 你更希望这样吗 |
[1:00:36] | Is it more natural? | 这样更符合自然吗 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t need you. Go away. | 我不需要你 你走开 |
[1:00:41] | The wound is infected. Your herbs are no good. | 伤口已经感染了 你的草药是没用的 |
[1:00:45] | Give me her or shoot her. I don’t care | 要么交给我来 要么一枪毙了她 我无所谓 |
[1:00:48] | You never did care. | 你从来都是无所谓的 |
[1:00:49] | This happens when horses run wild. | 如果马儿野居的话 就会发生这种事 |
[1:00:52] | They get injured and die. | 他们会受伤 然后死去 |
[1:00:54] | That’s your “freedom”! | 这就是你所谓的自由 |
[1:00:56] | Your greed makes them die of thirst. | 你的贪婪将逼得马儿们渴死 |
[1:00:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:01:01] | You sold Ora, the water. | 你把奥拉给卖了 把水源给卖了 |
[1:01:03] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:01:04] | I haven’t sold the water. | 我没有卖掉水源 |
[1:01:06] | I gave the land back to the community. | 我把土地归还给社区了 |
[1:01:09] | I need the money, for my horses. | 我需要钱 来养我的马儿 |
[1:01:11] | “Your horses, your water.”None of it | 你的马儿 你的水源 这些都 |
[1:01:14] | is yours. None of it! | 不属于你 全都不 |
[1:01:17] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[1:01:22] | But be quick. | 不过动作快点 |
[1:01:25] | She’s suffering. | 她在受苦 |
[1:01:27] | No! I don’t believe this. This isn’t about you two. | 别 不能这样 这不只关你们两个 |
[1:01:31] | She’ll die if she doesn’t go. | 你要是不带马儿走 她会死的 |
[1:01:36] | And I think that you have sold the water. | 而且 我想你的确是把水源给卖掉了 |
[1:01:45] | – Water Flow? – It’s all around the spring. | -流水公司 -泉水周围已经被这些围满了 |
[1:01:49] | A helicopter was there. | 刚才还有架直升机飞来 |
[1:01:52] | That can’t be! | 不可能 |
[1:01:54] | He promised me it’d stay as it is. | 他向我保证了 会保持原样的 |
[1:01:58] | It just can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[1:02:03] | Let him take her. | 让他带走马儿吧 |
[1:02:11] | They really spoke? | 他们真的说上话了吗 |
[1:02:14] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it “speaking”. | 是的 不过那应该算不上是谈话 |
[1:02:19] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:02:21] | That. I completely forgot. Sonja’s here. | 那个啊 我差点忘了 索尼娅来了 |
[1:02:24] | I mean, the real Sonja. | 我说的是 真正的索尼娅 |
[1:02:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:02:32] | – Sonja? – l have two questions. | -索尼娅 -我有两个问题 |
[1:02:35] | Who is Sonja? | 谁是索尼娅 |
[1:02:35] | And who would call this thing a shower? | 还有这个怎么能算得上是淋浴器呢 |
[1:02:37] | Fanny! | 范尼 |
[1:02:40] | Another non-Sonja? | 又是一个假的索尼娅吗 |
[1:02:47] | Wild! That much just can’t happen in a single week. | 天哪 短短一周竟然能出了这么多事 |
[1:02:51] | – Impossible! – Sadly, not. | -难以置信 -可惜 不信不行 |
[1:02:53] | – You can’t leave her alone five minutes. – Yeah, I’ve noticed that. | -你就得时刻盯着她才行 -是啊 我也发现了 |
[1:02:58] | Is this thing finished or what? We shouldn’t be here. | 这事聊完了没有 我们不该呆在这儿的 |
[1:03:04] | Thanks for coming so late. | 谢谢你这么晚还过来 |
[1:03:07] | Want to eat something? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[1:03:09] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[1:03:11] | Pedro’s seabass paella! | 佩德罗的鲈鱼海鲜饭 |
[1:03:14] | I won’t say no to that. | 这我得尝一尝 |
[1:03:26] | Delicious! | 好吃 |
[1:03:31] | I want to withdraw from our deal. | 我想退出交易 |
[1:03:34] | You never said you’d sell the spring. | 你从没说过会把泉水给卖了 |
[1:03:36] | You promised me my sister… | 你承诺过我妹妹 |
[1:03:39] | I promised nothing. Read the contract. | 我没有做过任何承诺 去把合同读一读吧 |
[1:03:43] | We shook hands on it, as friends. | 我们以朋友的身份 握手说定过的 |
[1:03:46] | I’m the mayor. And I’m a businessman. | 我是一个市长 也是一个商人 |
[1:03:49] | That’s how business is done. You should be grateful to me. | 做生意就是这样的 你应该谢我 |
[1:03:53] | Tara will finally get out of that ruin. | 塔拉可算要从那块废墟里面走出来了 |
[1:03:58] | That “ruin” was the home of our great-grandparents. | 你口中的废墟 可是我们曾祖父母的房子 |
[1:04:03] | And you know as well as I that | 而且你也很清楚 |
[1:04:05] | her horses can’t survive without that spring. | 她的马儿们没了泉水是活不下去的 |
[1:04:12] | You’re naive, Pedro. | 你太幼稚了 佩德罗 |
[1:04:13] | You really thought the horses could stay? | 你真的以为那些马还能呆在那里吗 |
[1:04:17] | Wild horses! | 那些可是野马 |
[1:04:18] | Water Flow is going to build a bottling plant here. | 流水公司要在这里造一家装瓶厂 |
[1:04:22] | They don’t care if they have to shoot coyotes, | 要是他们得射杀几条郊狼 |
[1:04:24] | wild pigs or horses. | 野猪 或是野马 他们也不在乎的 |
[1:04:33] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[1:04:38] | My stomach, probably. | 大概是我的肚子在叫 |
[1:04:41] | This paella leaves a strange taste. | 这道海鲜饭有股怪味 |
[1:04:44] | But we’re finished anyway. | 不过我们也谈完了 |
[1:04:47] | I assume? | 对吧 |
[1:04:50] | Yes, we’re finished. | 是的 谈完了 |
[1:05:16] | Water Flow! That’s crazy! | 流水公司 简直是疯了 |
[1:05:18] | You know who that is? | 你知道这是什么公司吗 |
[1:05:20] | Of course. Don’t you read the Financial Times? | 当然知道 你都不读金融时报的吗 |
[1:05:23] | Business Weekly? National Geographic? | 商业周刊呢 国家地理杂志也不看吗 |
[1:05:26] | Fanny! | 范尼 |
[1:05:27] | Okay. Water Flow is a food and beverage firm. | 好吧 流水公司是一家食品饮料公司 |
[1:05:30] | They buy water sources from poor communities who don’t know | 他们到贫困社区收购水源 那里的人 |
[1:05:34] | how valuable water is. | 不知道水的价值 |
[1:05:36] | But they’re going to shoot the horses. | 但是他们要射杀马匹 |
[1:05:39] | And what’s going to happen to Tara? She didn’t want this… | 那塔拉怎么办 她本就不想 |
[1:05:44] | We’re going to stop this. Right? | 我们要阻止这一切 对吧 |
[1:05:48] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然要 |
[1:05:51] | Okay… | 那好 |
[1:05:52] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[1:05:57] | Right then… We could chain ourselves to trees. | 那么 我们可以把自己捆在树上 |
[1:06:01] | No. | 不行 |
[1:06:03] | An explosion might… | 如果发生爆炸就 |
[1:06:14] | Yeah! Do you have anything… old? | 有了 你们这里有没有什么很老的东西 |
[1:06:19] | A Medieval dig, a Celtic castle? | 中世纪挖掘的遗址 或是凯尔特人的城堡 |
[1:06:21] | – A pharaoh’s tomb? – A pharaoh’s tomb? No. | -法老墓有没有 -法老墓 没有 |
[1:06:26] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:06:28] | If the land had a cultural monument, it couldn’t be sold. | 如果这块土地上有文化古迹 就不能卖了 |
[1:06:32] | – It’d be protected. – Damn! | -就会被保护起来了 -该死 |
[1:06:34] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:06:47] | Does it have to be a monument? | 一定要是文化古迹吗 |
[1:06:49] | Can’t it be an old custom? | 这里有一项老习俗 行不行 |
[1:06:51] | Something linked to the land? | 是和土地有关的习俗吗 |
[1:06:53] | Like the Maritime Festival in Piraeus. | 就像比雷埃夫斯的航海节 |
[1:06:56] | Then I know how we can save Ora. | 那我知道应该怎么拯救奥拉了 |
[1:07:07] | The Ora Race. A race that hasn’t been run in ages. | 奥拉赛马节 已经很多年没有举办过了 |
[1:07:12] | But it can take place again, in Ora. | 但是可以重新操办起来 就在奥拉 |
[1:07:14] | A horse race? How surprising! | 赛马吗 可真是出乎意料啊 |
[1:07:21] | So first of all we have to talk to your dad. | 首先 我们要和你父亲谈一谈 |
[1:07:25] | – He’s with Calima in the stable. – Okay, fine. And, Mika… | -他在马厩里陪着卡里玛 -好的 那米卡 |
[1:07:30] | Remind me we have to make posters. | 提醒我一下 我们得做些海报 |
[1:07:35] | Mika? | 米卡 |
[1:07:43] | – Might that be… – Tara. | -那好像是 -塔拉 |
[1:07:47] | But she hasn’t come here as long as I can remember. | 但自我记事以来 她就没来过了 |
[1:07:51] | I wonder what she wants. | 不知道她想干什么 |
[1:07:53] | She’s come for her horse. | 她是为了她的马儿来的 |
[1:08:09] | Hello, dear sister. | 你好 亲爱的妹妹 |
[1:08:20] | She lost a lot of blood, but she… | 她失血很多 但是她 |
[1:08:26] | She has a strong heart. | 有一颗坚强的心 |
[1:08:33] | – I still see it after all these years. – What? | -这么多年来我一直无法忘记 -什么 |
[1:08:36] | How much you mean to each other. | 你们对于彼此是多么重要 |
[1:08:40] | For a long time, I didn’t understand it. | 有很长一段时间 我都不能理解 |
[1:08:43] | Or I didn’t want to understand. | 或者是我不想去理解 |
[1:08:45] | The fact you preferred horses to people | 相比于人类 你更喜欢马儿 |
[1:08:48] | made me angry. | 这曾让我很生气 |
[1:08:50] | I was really angry as well. | 我也曾非常气愤 |
[1:09:03] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:12] | I sold Ora and can’t go back on it. | 我把奥拉卖了 已经不能反悔了 |
[1:09:18] | – Tell him. – No! | -去告诉他 -不 |
[1:09:20] | – Yes! – Now! | -说 -现在就去 |
[1:09:26] | I… I mean to say, I… | 我 我想说 |
[1:09:35] | Okay, we don’t have a pharaoh’s tomb | 好吧 我们没有法老墓 |
[1:09:38] | but if we bring back the Ora Race… | 但是如果我们重新开办奥拉赛马节 |
[1:09:40] | – The Ora Race… – Yes. | -奥拉赛马节 -是的 |
[1:09:43] | Ora will be a cultural site and | 奥拉就会成为一处文化古迹 |
[1:09:45] | the government can’t sell to Water Flow. | 政府就不能卖给流水公司了 |
[1:09:48] | -Right? – Roughly. | -对吧 -差不多是这样 |
[1:09:50] | According to Section 23, Paragraph 2 of the Spanish Culture Law | 根据西班牙文化法第23章第2条 |
[1:09:54] | cultural sites cannot be sold. | 文化古迹不能出售 |
[1:09:57] | That would have been a wonderful idea. | 这原本会是个很棒的主意 |
[1:09:59] | “Would have”? What’s the problem? | 原本 有什么问题吗 |
[1:10:07] | Prehistoric washing instructions? | 史前的水管图案吗 |
[1:10:10] | This was the starting and finish line. The horses turned at Ora. | 这条是赛马的起止线 马儿们在奥拉掉头 |
[1:10:15] | That’s the spring, Ora. And next to it is… | 这就是那处泉水 奥拉 隔壁这个是 |
[1:10:18] | a sun. | 一个太阳 |
[1:10:20] | And that is… | 然后这个是 |
[1:10:23] | – A moon? – A full moon in the daytime. | -月亮吗 -白天的一轮满月 |
[1:10:26] | That’s when the race started. | 这就是赛马节开始的日子 |
[1:10:27] | Full moon and sun. | 满月和太阳同时出现的那天 |
[1:10:29] | How often does that happen? | 这种情况多久出现一次 |
[1:10:33] | – Every three to five years. – There’s the problem. | -每三到五年有一次 -这是个问题 |
[1:10:36] | -That’s too long to wait. -No. I’d say it isn’t enough time. | -时间太长了 -不 我看是时间不够了 |
[1:10:42] | – How long until its full? – Five days. | -还有几天满月 -五天 |
[1:10:47] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:10:54] | What’s up? We can work this out. I mean… | 那又怎样 我们能想到办法的 我是说 |
[1:10:57] | It’s a bit overgrown but we’ll manage. | 事情有点棘手 但是我们能行的 |
[1:11:00] | We need to do some weeding, mark the course, that’s all. | 我们要把草除了 再把赛道标出来就行了 |
[1:11:04] | – Someone will come. – It has to be at least 200. | -会有观众来的 -起码要来200个才行 |
[1:11:09] | – Two hundred? – Yeah. | -200个吗 -是的 |
[1:11:11] | That’s the criteria for a cultural site. | 这是认定文化古迹的标准 |
[1:11:16] | Didn’t I mention that? | 我没提过吗 |
[1:11:32] | Five days! | 五天 |
[1:11:33] | – Two hundred people! – Impossible! | -两百个人 -那是不可能的 |
[1:11:44] | Who’s that Sonja? | 谁是索尼娅呢 |
[1:11:46] | Tourists love hiring donkeys. | 游客喜欢租驴骑 |
[1:11:51] | No, that’s… | 不 那是 |
[1:11:55] | Sam! Yeah? | 山姆 干嘛 |
[1:11:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:59] | Different Sam. | 另一个山姆 |
[1:12:12] | Your grandma was really worried and driving us crazy, so I | 你奶奶很担心你 快要把我逼疯了 |
[1:12:16] | volunteered. | 所以我决定自告奋勇来找你 |
[1:12:18] | Everything’s been great, apart from the donkey. | 一切都很好 除了那只笨驴 |
[1:12:21] | – No more donkeys! – Sam. | -我不想再骑驴了 -山姆 |
[1:12:33] | Yeah, and how are things here? | 这里还好吗 |
[1:12:44] | – Well then, let’s do it! – Wasn’t he listening? | -那来吧 -他没有在听吧 |
[1:12:47] | – Weren’t you listening? – The horses need the water. | -你有没有在听呢 -马需要水 |
[1:12:50] | And the race can save them. | 赛马能救它们 |
[1:12:54] | – What’s up with you? – Man! | -你们想怎样 -天啊 |
[1:12:56] | – We can’t organise it in five days. – Nonsense! | -五天不够举办比赛 -胡说 |
[1:13:00] | Mika learnt dressage in four weeks. It’s true. | -米卡四周学会花式骑术 -没错 |
[1:13:04] | That was impossible. You can do dressage? | -这本来是不可能的 -你会花式骑术吗 |
[1:13:09] | Sam’s right. We have to try. | 山姆说得没错 我们要奋力一搏 |
[1:13:11] | And if anyone can organise 200 people in five days, | 要是有人能用五天动员200人 |
[1:13:14] | it’s Fanny. | 那一定是范尼 |
[1:15:33] | What if no one joins up? | 要是没人参加怎么办呢 |
[1:15:37] | Sorry. How annoying of me. | 抱歉 怪我 |
[1:15:44] | Say anything and I’ll break your teeth. | 敢说什么小心我打爆你的牙 |
[1:15:48] | – It looks… – Very… | -看起来 -非常 |
[1:15:50] | – Flouncy? – It’s our national dress, okay? | -松垮 -这是我们的传统服饰 好吗 |
[1:15:56] | Look! Ow! | 快看 |
[1:16:18] | 161. | 161号 |
[1:16:19] | 162. | 162号 |
[1:16:20] | 163. Merci! | 163号 谢谢 |
[1:16:21] | 164. Grazie! | 164号 谢谢 |
[1:16:27] | 165. | 165号 |
[1:16:36] | – Not sure we’ll make it. – Nonsense! | -不知道我们会不会成功 -乱说 |
[1:16:39] | – Tomorrow’s another day. – It doesn’t start till noon. | -还有明天一天 -中午才比赛 |
[1:16:42] | Right. | 对的 |
[1:17:07] | And? Fewer trees in the way now? | 怎么样 少点疑惑了吗 |
[1:17:12] | Different trees. | 现在是各种各样疑惑 |
[1:17:15] | I wish you were here. | 我多希望你在这儿 |
[1:17:17] | I don’t have to be there to be there. | 我不需要为了存在而存在 |
[1:17:20] | True. | 也是 |
[1:17:22] | Still miss you though. | 我还是很想你 |
[1:17:25] | Tell me something about home. | 说说家里的事 |
[1:17:32] | Same as ever. Archibald chased the postman yesterday. | 老样子 阿奇昨天跑去追邮差 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t think we’II ever get mall again. | 以后应该收不到信了 |
[1:17:40] | I miss you too. | 我也很想你 |
[1:17:43] | – See you soon. – See you then. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:18:01] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[1:18:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare them off. | 对不起 我不是故意吓跑它们 |
[1:19:28] | The Ora Race! | 奥拉赛马 |
[1:19:31] | – I never thought I’d see it again. – Hello! | -没想到还能再次见到 -你好 |
[1:19:34] | So you found what you were looking for, chica? | 小妞 你找到你所寻找的东西啦 |
[1:19:37] | Yes, I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:19:41] | – Are you participating? – No! | -你来参赛吗 -不是 |
[1:19:43] | I’m here on work for the government. | 我来帮政府办事 |
[1:19:46] | Culture Department. | 文化部的 |
[1:20:31] | – How many do we have? Count again. – We have 195. | -有多少人 再算一次 -195人 |
[1:20:35] | Its almost noon. | 快中午了 |
[1:20:37] | I don¡¯t think we¡¯ll sell any more tickets. | 应该卖不了多少票了 |
[1:20:47] | I’m so sorry, Pedro. | 很遗憾 佩德罗 |
[1:20:49] | But it has to be 200. Or I can’t sign the protection contract. | 一定要有200人 我才能签保护合约 |
[1:20:55] | Yes, I know. | 我明白 |
[1:20:59] | – But the Ora Race will still take place! – No. | -奥哈赛马还是会如期举办 -不行 |
[1:21:02] | It won’t. Pedro, I’m disappointed. | 没这回事 佩德罗 我太失望了 |
[1:21:05] | I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. | 我以为我说的够清楚了 |
[1:21:09] | This race is taking place on land that belongs to Water Flow Inc. | 赛马地点位于流水公司所有地 |
[1:21:14] | – I’m afraid we do not authorise it. – He’s right, unfortunately. | -我方并未授权举办 -很遗憾他是对的 |
[1:21:19] | If the legal conditions aren’t fulfilled | 若无法符合法律条件 |
[1:21:22] | there’s nothing I can do. | 那就恕我爱莫能助了 |
[1:21:26] | Please stop the event and leave our land. | 请立即停赛并离开我们的土地 |
[1:21:28] | Felling of the trees starts today. | 今天我方要开始砍树 |
[1:21:31] | Just one minute! This is our land. | 等一下 这是我们的土地 |
[1:21:34] | If you’re here, you need to buy a ticket. | 想进来请买票 |
[1:21:41] | – Don’t be silly, little girl, yeah? – I’m not silly. | -别犯傻 小姑娘 好吗 -我不傻 |
[1:21:47] | And I’m not little. | 我也不小了 |
[1:21:52] | All right then. Gentlemen, we don¡¯t want to be rude. | 好吧 各位 做人要有礼貌 |
[1:21:55] | – Do we? – Here. | -对吧 -给 |
[1:21:58] | Now, if you don¡¯t mind… | 好啦 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:22:00] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[1:22:03] | And? It¡¯s 199. | -多少人 -199人 |
[1:22:21] | I’ll give you a sign. | 等我指示 |
[1:22:33] | Er, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[1:22:36] | Is this Work&Travel? | 工作旅游是这里吗 |
[1:22:39] | – Sonja! – Am I too late? | -索尼娅 -我来晚了吗 |
[1:22:41] | No! | 没有 |
[1:22:44] | Adrian Munoz, | 我是亚德里安穆尼奥斯 |
[1:22:46] | Andalusian government representative. | 安达卢西亚人政府代表 |
[1:22:48] | The land you’re on | 你们所在的土地 |
[1:22:50] | is a protected site. | 属于官方保护区 |
[1:22:52] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:22:54] | The race can begin! | 比赛可以开始啦 |
[1:24:37] | You have to get on his back. | 你要赶快上马 |
[1:24:55] | The horse that wins the Ora Race… | 奥拉赛马中优胜的马 |
[1:24:59] | is said to be the ¡°soul¡± of Andalusia. | 是安达卢西亚之魂 |
[1:25:59] | – Where is she? – Can you see her? No. | -她在哪 你看到她了吗 -没有 |
[1:26:01] | – Mika, where are you? – Here I am. | -米卡 你在哪 -我在这儿 |
[1:26:07] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么会 |
[1:26:09] | Its his race. | 这是它的比赛 |
[1:26:49] | I’m with you. | 我与你同在 |
[1:26:56] | Faster! | 加速 |
[1:27:30] | Faster! | 加速 |
[1:29:30] | Windstorm. | 奥斯温 |
[1:30:01] | I just got confirmation from Madrid! | 马德里里那边刚刚确认 |
[1:30:04] | Effective immediately, the Ora Race is officially | 即刻生效 奥拉赛马正式成为 |
[1:30:08] | an Andalusian cultural treasure! | 安达卢西亚人的文化瑰宝 |
[1:31:05] | What have you got in here? | 你到底装了什么在里面 |
[1:31:08] | Only necessities. | 就是一些必需品 |
[1:31:14] | Hey, I’ve known her longer. | 嘿 我认识她比较久 |
[1:31:17] | Well, then… | 好吧 |
[1:31:18] | – Have fun in Barcelona. – Thanks. | -巴塞隆纳之旅愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:31:24] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:31:37] | – You’re really leaving already? – Yes. | -你这么快就要走啦 -对 |
[1:31:40] | I have to go home. | 我要回家 |
[1:31:44] | Thank you. You two saved much more than just Ora. | 谢谢你们 你们拯救的远不止奥拉 |
[1:31:49] | You’ll always have a home here. | 永远欢迎你们回来 |
[1:31:52] | – And so will he. – We really have to go now. | -还有它 -我们真的该走了 |
[1:32:03] | have something here for you. | 有东西给你 |
[1:32:10] | I made it for you. From Windstorm’s tail hairs. | 我亲手做的 用奥斯温的马尾毛 |
[1:32:15] | – It’s not a friendship bracelet. – Course not. | -这不是友谊手环哦 -当然不是 |
[1:32:19] | Thanks anyway. | 总之谢啦 |
[1:32:26] | I’ll miss you. Come back soon. | 我会想你的 要常回来 |
[1:32:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:32:38] | I’ll take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[1:33:14] | Windstorm. | 奥斯温 |
[1:33:18] | There you are. We just wanted to say goodbye. | -你们来啦 -我们来道别的 |
[1:33:22] | I have to go home now. | 我要回家了 |
[1:33:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:28] | They’re grazing back there. | 它们在后面吃草 |
[1:33:32] | Its getting late. We really should be going. Come on. | 很晚了 我们真的该走了 走吧 |
[1:33:42] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:33:49] | I know it isn’t always easy to have our gift. | 我知道拥有这种天赋有时不好受 |
[1:33:53] | To sense things intuitively that other people don’t even notice. | 能察觉到别人无法察觉的东西 |
[1:34:01] | Like describing colour to a blind person. | 就像给盲人形容色彩 |
[1:34:07] | But we mustn’t stop trying. | 但我们还是要继续努力 |
[1:34:11] | We’re only human. | 我们只是常人而已 |
[1:34:19] | And we do need other humans. | 我们需要人类的陪伴 |
[1:34:23] | You know what the hardest thing is? | 你知道什么是最困难的吗 |
[1:34:36] | Having to do the right thing though we don’t want to. | 虽然不愿意却还是要做出正确决定 |
[1:34:41] | Yes. And that’s the reason why you came here. | 对 这是你来这里的目的 |
[1:34:46] | Not to say goodbye to me. | 不是向我道别 |
[1:34:48] | And not so that Windstorm can say goodbye. | 也不是让奥斯温道别 |
[1:34:52] | You’re here… | 你来这儿 |
[1:34:54] | to say goodbye to Windstorm. | 是要向奥斯温道别 |
[1:35:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:35:44] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[1:36:08] | You don’t need it anymore. | 以后不需要了 |
[1:36:41] | Go on then. | 去吧 |
[1:36:45] | Go ahead! | 去呀 |
[1:36:56] | I’m fine, honestly. | 我真的没事 |
[1:37:00] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:37:09] | Be free. | 自由奔跑吧 |
[1:37:25] | Show-off! | 爱炫鬼 |
[1:39:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:39:51] | Mika! | 米卡 |
[1:39:53] | You’re back! | 你回来啦 |
[1:39:55] | Hi, Gran. | 嗨 奶奶 |
[1:39:59] | Where’s Windstorm? | 奥斯温呢 |
[1:40:03] | Home. | 回家了 |
[1:40:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:40:14] | I was thinking that maybe… its about time. | 我在想 也差不多是时候了 |
[1:40:17] | Gran! Really? | 奶奶 真的吗 |
[1:40:20] | But I can’t do it by myself. | 但我自己一个人没办法 |
[1:40:23] | – l need your help. – Of course! I’d love to. Right now? | -我需要你的帮助 -好呀 没问题 现在吗 |
[1:40:27] | No, we’ve plenty of time to get round to that. But… | 不是 我们有足够的时间 但是 |
[1:40:31] | Over there is somebody else | 那边有个人 |
[1:40:33] | who has been waiting for you. | 一直在等你回来 |
[1:41:07] | You’re just in time. | 你来的正好 |
[1:41:15] | That’s why I had to come back to 34. | 所以我才说要回来照顾34 |
[1:41:20] | Windstorm has become a father. | 奥斯温当爸爸了 |
[1:41:23] | It can’t stand up. | 它站不起来 |
[1:41:45] | If it doesn’t stand up, then it won’t survive. | 站不起来 就活不下去 |
[1:41:59] | Hi, little one. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[1:42:03] | You look a lot like your daddy. | 你长得很像你老爸哦 |
[1:42:14] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:43:27] | It hasn’t got a name yet. | 它还没取名字 |
[1:43:31] | – How about 35…? – No. | -叫35怎么样 -不要 |
[1:43:34] | No way. | 没门 |
[1:43:39] | I set Windstorm free. | 我给奥斯温自由了 |
[1:43:49] | He doesn’t have to be here to be here. | 它不需要为了存在而存在 |
[1:43:56] | Was it tough? | 很难吧 |
[1:43:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:44:02] | But he belongs there. | 但那里是它的归属 |
[1:44:07] | Ora! | 奥拉 |
[1:44:10] | We should call the foal Ora. | 我们叫它奥拉好了 |
[1:44:19] | It doesn’t seem to have a problem with that. | 看来它没什么意见 |