英文名称:Sex and Lucia
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | I’m sorry, Lorenzo. For everything I said when I left. | 洛伦佐 我走时真不该说那些话 |
[02:21] | Yeah, but you were right. | 但你说得对 |
[02:23] | You live with a sick person. | 你的确是跟一个有病的人同居 |
[02:26] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[02:29] | I was too hard on you. | 我话说得太重了 |
[02:31] | Don’t worry, Lucia. That’s it. | 别担心 露茜亚 事实是这样 |
[02:34] | I’m in a hole. I’ve tried to get out, but I can’t. | 我躲在洞里 试过出来 但失败了 |
[02:39] | I’m lost forever. | 我永远的迷失了 |
[02:42] | I’ll take a few days off and we’ll take a trip. | 我请几天假 我们去旅行吧 |
[02:46] | To your island. | 去你那个小岛 |
[02:47] | You can show me. How about it? | 你可以做我的导游 好吗? |
[02:51] | Just the two of us. It’s calm this time of year. | 只有我们两个 这季节风平浪静 |
[02:55] | We’ll swim and lay in the sun. | 我们可以游泳 晒太阳 |
[02:58] | I don’t want to go to the island. | 我不想去那个岛 |
[03:02] | I don’t understand you. You always wanted to go back. | 我真不明白你 你一直想回去呀 |
[03:17] | Relax, honey. Don’t worry. | 放松点 甜心 不要担心 |
[03:21] | Look, wait up for me and tell me tonight. | 听着 等我回来 今晚把一切告诉我 |
[03:26] | I’ll listen to anything you say. | 你说什么我都会听 |
[03:34] | Is that why you’re so screwed up? | 这就是你那么沮丧的原因吗? |
[03:37] | Something about the island? | 就是关于那个岛? |
[03:39] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you about it. | 对不起 我不能告诉你 |
[03:41] | You don’t deserve this. You shouldn’t know. | 你不应受这种罪 你不应知道 |
[03:46] | Lucia, we’re slammed. | 露茜亚 我们忙得不可开交 |
[03:49] | Sorry, I have to hang up. | 对不起 我要收线了 |
[03:51] | -We’re slammed, but later… -Yeah, slammed. Bye. | -我很忙 晚点 -知道了 再见 |
[04:24] | Sorry, but I have to go. Lorenzo needs me. | 对不起 我要回家 洛伦佐需要我 |
[04:27] | If I were you, I’d take him to a shrink. | 我要是你 就带他去看精神科医生 |
[04:48] | Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[05:33] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐? |
[05:34] | -Lorenzo Alvarez residence? -Yes. | -这是洛伦佐的家吗? -是 |
[05:38] | Are you a family member? | 你是他家人吗? |
[05:40] | I’m his girlfriend, I live with him. What is it? | 我是他的同居女友 什么事? |
[05:43] | This is the police department calling to inform you that… | 这是警察局 我们想通知你 |
[05:47] | I’ve got some bad news. | 一个坏消息 |
[05:49] | Don’t wait up. | 不要等我 |
[05:50] | I may never be back… ever. | 我也许永远不会回来了 |
[05:53] | You see, he… | 你知道吗 他 |
[05:55] | a car came along and… | 有架车驶过来 他 |
[05:58] | I don’t know where to, but far away. | 我不知会去哪里 总之很远 |
[06:01] | I leave you everything… but me. | 我把什么都留给你 除了我自己 |
[06:05] | Forgive me. That’s my last request. | 原谅我 这是我最后的请求 |
[09:41] | I’ll live alone. | 我会一个人生活下去 |
[09:43] | With no one else. | 没有别人 |
[09:45] | I don’t need people. | 我不需要别人 |
[09:57] | What’ll it be? | 想吃什么? |
[10:02] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里来的? |
[10:08] | Malta. | 马耳他 |
[10:09] | Malta? I know that country. | 马耳他? 我知道那个国家 |
[10:11] | Just in the centre of the Mediterranean. | 就在地中海的中心 |
[10:13] | That you’ve never seen so many people in such small place. | 从没见过一个小地方 有那么多人 |
[10:16] | What do you want for lunch then? | 那么 你午餐想吃什么? |
[10:18] | Paella. | 西班牙海鲜饭 |
[10:20] | I’m afraid to sorry, there is not paella for one person | 很抱歉 海鲜饭没有一人份的 |
[10:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry, excuse me. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[10:52] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[10:53] | Alone in the sun. | 一个人在阳光下 |
[10:58] | No. | 不 |
[10:59] | I’m not gonna swim. I’ll stay in the sun. | 我不会去游泳 就待在阳光下 |
[11:10] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[11:12] | Alone in the sun. | 一个人在阳光下 |
[11:15] | Alone. Alone in the sun. | 一个人 一个人在阳光下 |
[13:42] | The best fuck of my life. | 我毕生干得最痛快的一次 |
[13:46] | I don’t even know your name. | 我连你的名字也不知道 |
[13:48] | It’s better that way. Less complicated. | 这样更好 没那么复杂 |
[13:55] | Give me a hint. | 给我一点提示嘛 |
[13:57] | Anything. I’d like that. | 什么也好 我喜欢这样 |
[14:01] | Like a souvenir. Where are you from? | 就像纪念品 你是哪里来的? |
[14:05] | Madrid. | 穆德里 |
[14:07] | I’m from Valencia. | 我来自巴伦西亚 |
[14:09] | Another one. | 另一个提示 |
[14:12] | Two more hints each and we go our separate ways. | 多说两个提示 我们就各走各路 |
[14:17] | I’m a paella expert. | 我是西班牙海鲜饭专家 |
[14:20] | -That’s logical. -Not quite. Keep in mind | -很合逻辑 -不一定 你记着 |
[14:25] | that you just fucked a world-class cook. | 你刚操了个世界一流的厨师 |
[14:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:31] | Everything was delicious. | 一切都很美味 |
[14:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:36] | A little salty, though. | 可惜太咸了一点 |
[14:39] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:40] | Sure, lots. | 好呀 我有很多提示 |
[14:42] | -Let’s hear one. -I was born in Madrid | -说一个来听 -我生于穆德里 |
[14:46] | on this very day. | 就在多年前的今天 |
[14:48] | Around this time. | 差不多是这个时间 |
[14:52] | -It’s your birthday! -Yes. | -今天是你生日? -是 |
[14:56] | My birthday boy from Madrid. | 我来自穆德里的寿星仔 |
[14:59] | What a great way to celebrate! | 这样庆祝生日真棒! |
[15:01] | I’m your paella chef from Valencia. | 我是来自巴伦西亚的海鲜饭大厨 |
[15:04] | And your birthday gift. | 也是你的生日礼物 |
[15:06] | Hey, that’s three things! | 喂 应该有三个提示! |
[15:10] | You gave me only two. | 你只给了我两个 |
[15:12] | I’m going to look for the third. | 我自己去找第三个 |
[15:45] | I’ve been calling all morning. | 我已经打了一整个上午 |
[15:49] | It’s not my fault he’s so busy. | 他那么忙 可不是我的错 |
[15:51] | -Then who’s fault is it? -It’s his job’s fault. | -那么是谁的错? -是他工作的错 |
[15:55] | Tell him to work less. I’ll call back later. | 叫他少做点工作 我迟些再打来 |
[16:21] | He still can’t talk. | 他仍然没空接电话 |
[16:22] | Can I leave him a message? | 我给他留个口讯可以吗? |
[16:24] | Of course. I’ll pass it on. | 当然 我会转告他 |
[16:27] | Well, let’s see. | 好 让我想想看 |
[16:29] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[16:31] | Since I know it’s not his, | 由于我知道孩子不是他的 |
[16:34] | and I don’t need him, | 而我也不需要他 |
[16:36] | tell him I’m going to find my child’s father. | 告诉他 我会去找孩子的父亲 |
[16:38] | -You’re leaving? -That’s right. | -你要走了? -对 |
[16:41] | I’ll give you both a little hint. | 我给你俩一个提示吧 |
[16:44] | He’s not from Valencia. | 他不是巴伦西亚人 |
[16:47] | Fine, one more hint. | 好 多一个提示 |
[16:49] | I’m leaving right now for… Madrid. | 我现在就动身去 穆德里 |
[16:55] | They’ll advance you 20 percent of what they gave you last time. | 他们付你上次酬金的两成 做上期 |
[17:00] | -I couldn’t ask for more. -No, it’s fine. Thanks, Pepe. | -我没法要求更多了 -够了 谢谢 |
[17:03] | It’ll get me through winter. | 有这笔钱我可以过冬了 |
[17:05] | I’ll have it ready by summer. | 到夏天我就会写好 |
[17:07] | Really? You’ve been blocked two years. | 真的吗? 你已经两年没作品了 |
[17:13] | I’m figuring out | 我在想 |
[17:15] | if I’m really a writer. | 我是否真的是个作家 |
[17:18] | You? A writer? | 你? 作家? |
[17:20] | To the core. | 彻头彻尾 |
[17:26] | What about that other story? The one about the island. | 另外那个故事呢? 关于小岛那个 |
[17:30] | And the Valencian girl? | 还有那个巴伦西亚女郎? |
[17:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:35] | I’m going to buy smokes. | 我去买烟 |
[17:38] | Put lots of sex in it. That’s always nice. | 尽量加插性爱场面 一定吸引 |
[17:42] | Yeah, very. | 对 很吸引 |
[17:47] | Can I talk to you? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[17:52] | Now? | 现在? |
[17:52] | Later, then. | 那么迟一点吧 |
[17:56] | I’m with a friend. | 我跟朋友一起 |
[18:05] | What about? | 谈什么? |
[18:14] | Well… | 嗯 |
[18:16] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不妥吗? |
[18:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:22] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[18:27] | Now? | 现在? |
[18:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[18:51] | Lucia. | 露茜亚 |
[18:53] | I’m Lorenzo. | 我叫洛伦佐 |
[18:54] | I know. I know you. | 我知道 我认识你 |
[18:58] | I read your novel. | 我看你的小说 |
[19:00] | Many times, and… | 看过很多次 而且 |
[19:03] | I can’t read anything else. | 别的我什么也看不下 |
[19:06] | It grabbed me inside | 你的小说紧紧抓着我的心 |
[19:09] | and won’t let go. | 不肯放手 |
[19:12] | But… | 可是 |
[19:13] | I’ve also followed you. | 我也一直在跟踪你 |
[19:16] | When I see you | 我一见到你 |
[19:18] | I like to follow behind | 便想跟在后面 |
[19:20] | and see where you go, | 看看你去哪里 |
[19:22] | in secret. | 秘密地跟着你 |
[19:24] | I know where you live. | 我知道你住在哪里 |
[19:27] | It’s nearby. | 就在附近 |
[19:30] | And sometimes | 有时 |
[19:30] | I see you here. Do you recognize me? | 我在这里见过你 你认得我吗? |
[19:34] | No. | 不 |
[19:38] | I’m a waitress | 我是侍应生 |
[19:40] | in that restaurant. | 就在那间餐厅 |
[19:43] | You’ve never come in. | 你从没进去过 |
[19:48] | My boss is fine. | 我老板很好人 |
[19:51] | He’s a good cook. | 他是个好厨师 |
[19:54] | But he wants to live together, | 但他想跟我同居 |
[19:57] | and the truth is, | 事实上 |
[19:59] | I was really glad. | 我真的很高兴 |
[20:01] | Because… | 因为 |
[20:02] | I felt needed. | 我觉得有人需要我 |
[20:05] | And I even like him. | 而我甚至喜欢他 |
[20:08] | So… | 因此 |
[20:10] | I’ve decided… | 我决定了 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么? |
[20:20] | The person I really want to live with is you. | 我真正想同居的人 是你 |
[20:23] | It’s not that you’re lonely. | 不是因为你孤单 |
[20:26] | I’m completely in love with you. | 而是因为 我完全爱上了你 |
[20:29] | Madly, as you can see. | 如痴如狂 你应该看得出来 |
[20:38] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:42] | And it’s over. I tried. | 完了 我总算试过了 |
[20:47] | Did you enjoy that? | 你开心吗? |
[20:55] | Feel free to leave. | 你要走的话请随便 |
[21:42] | Is there anything else you want? | 你还有什么别的想要吗? |
[21:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[21:48] | With time, living together, | 同居之后 假以时日 |
[21:53] | you’ll end up falling in love with me, of course. | 你终会爱上我的 一定会 |
[22:22] | I think I just did. | 我想我刚刚已经爱上你了 |
[22:31] | Let’s go get drunk and celebrate. | 我们去喝个痛快 庆祝吧 |
[23:20] | What pretty lights you have | 你家的灯光 |
[23:22] | at home. | 真美 |
[23:34] | I’m so happy. You can’t imagine. | 你想像不到我有多快乐 |
[23:40] | Go ahead and undress me. | 来吧 把我的衣服脱光 |
[23:51] | Forgive me, Lorenzo. | 原谅我 洛伦佐 |
[23:52] | I’m not used to things working out. | 我不习惯顺利 |
[23:53] | Do whatever you want to me. | 你可以对我为所欲为 |
[24:10] | You start, okay? | 你开始 好吗? |
[24:37] | A ray of sunshine… | 一丝阳光 |
[24:38] | Brought your love to me… | 将你的爱带给我 |
[26:25] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[26:26] | With love. We’re just starting. | 柔情蜜意一点 我们才刚开始 |
[26:34] | Like that. So it lasts longer. | 像这样 这样可以持久一些 |
[27:22] | I’m dying, I’m dying! | 我要死了 我要死了! |
[27:27] | My love! | 我的爱人! |
[27:31] | I’m gonna die! | 我要死了! |
[27:50] | It’s delicious, Lorenzo. | 美味极了 洛伦佐 |
[27:52] | Wait until you try the fish. | 等你尝过我的鱼再说吧 |
[27:57] | I’ve always been around good cooks. | 我身边总是有出色的厨师 |
[27:59] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[28:01] | Though my boss isn’t around much anymore. | 虽然我老板也不常在我身边了 |
[28:06] | My grandmother, yes. | 我婆婆就是 |
[28:07] | With her home cooking… | 她的拿手家乡菜 |
[28:11] | just for me. | 是专为我而泡制的 |
[28:13] | I moved in with her when I was six. | 我六岁时搬去跟她一起住 |
[28:16] | She said my parents and brother had opened a newsstand in heaven | 她说我父母和哥哥 |
[28:17] | in front of the angel school. | 在天堂开了一个报纸档 |
[28:21] | And a bookshop. | 就开在天使学校门口 |
[28:24] | Their stand in the village never paid much. | 他们在村里的报纸档收入微薄 |
[28:29] | The three of them were killed in a car crash. | 他们三个在车祸中死了 |
[28:33] | And my poor grandmother two years ago… | 我那可怜的婆婆 |
[28:34] | told me the whole story. | 两年前才告诉我真相 |
[28:36] | I still believe it. | 我仍然相信那个故事 |
[28:39] | I always liked people who tell good stories. | 我一向喜欢擅长说故事的人 |
[28:45] | I trust them. | 我信任他们 |
[28:46] | Did your mother teach you to cook? | 是你妈妈教你煮菜的吗? |
[28:49] | No. She left my dad real quick, when I was young. | 不 我年幼时 她就离开我爸爸了 |
[28:52] | I had to cook for him. | 我负责煮饭给他吃 |
[28:53] | Until one day he got stabbed. | 直到他 被刺死那天为止 |
[28:55] | I may be a shitty cook, | 我也许是个蹩脚的厨师 |
[28:56] | but I’m a great waitress. | 但是个出色的侍应啊 |
[29:02] | I have a camera. | 我有相机 |
[29:04] | How about a striptease? | 来场脱衣舞 怎么样? |
[29:06] | Right now, without getting up. | 现在就来 无须起身 |
[29:09] | -If you do one later. -You wouldn’t. | 条件是 等会轮到你表演 |
[30:23] | I’ve got just what you want. | 我有你正想要的东西 |
[30:29] | Oh, how I knew… | 噢 我怎么知道 |
[30:30] | I’ve got just what you want. | 我有你正想要的东西 |
[30:32] | Oh, how I knew… I’ve got just what you want. | 我怎么知道 我有你正想要的东西 |
[30:33] | It’s all been taken care of, | 包在我身上 |
[33:27] | Lorenzo… | 洛伦佐 |
[33:30] | Lorenzo, my love. | 洛伦佐 我的爱人 |
[33:32] | I can’t take anymore. | 我受不了啦 |
[33:36] | So much love will kill me. | 这么多的爱会杀死我 |
[33:48] | I’m dying! | 我要死了! |
[33:50] | I’m dying! | 我要死了! |
[33:57] | Don’t scream, it’s no big deal! | 不要叫 这没什么大不了! |
[34:04] | Push. | 用力推 |
[34:06] | That’s it, a little more. | 对了 再用力一点 |
[34:12] | Here it comes. | 出来了 |
[34:13] | A little more. | 再用力一点 |
[34:15] | Here it comes. | 出来了 |
[34:31] | I’ll get the dad. | 我去叫爸爸 |
[34:33] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | You see? Shouting makes no difference. | 明白了吧? 叫不叫也没分别 |
[34:52] | There’s no one there. | 外面没有人 |
[34:54] | It’s all right, my little girl will help me find him. | 不要紧 我女儿会帮我找他的 |
[34:58] | Have you ever… | 你试过 |
[35:00] | with another girl… | 跟别的女孩子 |
[35:02] | had better sex? | 有更精彩的性经验吗? |
[35:04] | No. | 没有 |
[35:06] | Tell me the truth. | 从实招来啊 |
[35:10] | Maybe on an isolated occasion. | 也许 偶然试过一次吧 |
[35:13] | But it’s different. | 但那是不同的 |
[35:16] | Isolated on the island, right? | 在那个岛上吗? |
[35:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:24] | A random somebody, | 随便某个人 |
[35:26] | a total stranger, | 一个完全陌生的人 |
[35:28] | with a full moon… | 天上挂着一轮满月 |
[35:34] | We should go to your island. Separately, and meet there, | 我们应该去你那个岛 分别去 |
[35:36] | like strangers. | 然后在那里 像陌生人似地相遇 |
[35:39] | We’d have the best sex ever. | 到时我们的性爱 一定空前精彩 |
[35:53] | Which do you prefer? | 你较为喜欢哪样? |
[35:55] | Wild sex with a stranger? | 跟陌生人疯狂地做爱? |
[35:59] | Or sex with someone you know, | 还是跟一个你认识的人 |
[36:02] | someone you love, | 你爱的人 |
[36:03] | but also wild? | 疯狂地做爱? |
[36:08] | What? | 什么? |
[36:11] | You have to choose. | 你要抉择啊 |
[36:13] | Wild sex with a stranger, | 跟陌生人疯狂地做爱 |
[36:15] | or wild sex with someone | 还是跟一个与你深深相爱的人 |
[36:19] | who’s crazy about you, and who you love. | 疯狂地做爱? |
[36:23] | Go ahead, | 说呀 |
[36:24] | -Be frank. -With you. | -坦白一点 -跟你 |
[36:29] | Finally. | 终于 |
[36:35] | I’d never imagined being so lucky. | 我从没想过自己会这么幸运 |
[36:38] | Girls like you | 像你这样的女孩子 |
[36:40] | never like guys like me. | 永远不会喜欢我这种人 |
[36:47] | You’re a gift. | 你是上天赐给我的礼物 |
[37:15] | The restaurant in Madrid grew famous | 那个年轻女郎战战兢兢的 |
[37:17] | thanks to the paellas made by the silent girl. | 她一觉得不大肯定 就说自己 |
[37:19] | When asked where she was from, she was so timid that she’d say she was from Malta. | 来自马耳他 虽然她从没去过 |
[37:22] | Her destiny changed that night, when she ran into a real Maltese. | 但那天 她却遇上真正的马耳他人 |
[37:25] | A ray of sunshine… | 一丝阳光 |
[37:27] | Brought your love to me… | 将你的爱带给我 |
[37:33] | A ray of sunshine… | 一丝阳光 |
[37:35] | Straight to my heart… | 直射我的心房 |
[39:31] | -How’s it going? -Fine. | -你好吗? -好 |
[39:34] | Getting used to all this clean air. | 渐渐习惯这里的清新空气 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[39:39] | You get used to everything here. This island’s easy. | 你会习惯一切的 这个岛很舒服 |
[39:44] | And you’re a pro, of course. | 你是个潜水专家啊 |
[39:46] | You have oxygen. | 当然 你有氧气樽 |
[39:49] | I’m renting scuba equipment this summer. | 这个夏天 我打算出租潜水仪器 |
[39:55] | I’m testing it. | 所以先测试一下 |
[39:58] | You like diving? | 你喜欢潜水吗? |
[40:00] | No, not me. Just the opposite. | 不 刚刚相反 |
[40:03] | Sorry, but… | 很抱歉 可是 |
[40:05] | I prefer open air. Open air and sunshine. | 我比较喜欢在户外晒太阳 |
[40:09] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[40:11] | These waters are special. | 这一带海域很特别 |
[40:14] | To each his own. | 各有所好 |
[40:27] | This really isn’t an island. | 这其实不是一个岛 |
[40:32] | It isn’t? | 不是岛? |
[40:34] | It’s a giant lid. | 这是一个巨型的盖子 |
[40:36] | A floating piece of earth. | 是一片浮在海面上的陆地 |
[40:38] | Like a raft. | 就像一只木筏 |
[40:42] | But it isn’t moving. | 但它没有摇晃啊 |
[40:47] | People get dizzy here during high tide. | 涨潮时这里的人会感到晕眩 |
[40:50] | And no one knows why. | 没人知道为什么 |
[40:53] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[40:55] | I’ve dived underneath the whole island. | 整个岛的底部我都潜过 |
[40:59] | It’s totally hollow. | 全是空的 |
[41:01] | Thousands of caves, | 只有成千上万的洞穴 |
[41:05] | but nothing else. | 别的什么也没有 |
[41:07] | Not a single rock connects it to the seafloor. | 没有一块石头连着海底 |
[41:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:13] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[41:15] | I’m Lucia. | 我是露茜亚 |
[41:18] | Trust me, Lucia. | 相信我 露茜亚 |
[41:20] | I’ll show you someday. | 总有一天我会带你去看的 |
[41:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:25] | But I’ll stay up here. | 不过我要留在这上面啊 |
[41:27] | Right. The girl waits on the pretty side, | 好 女孩子在漂亮的一面等着 |
[41:30] | and the crab explores the ugly, | 螃蟹就跑去探索丑陋的 |
[41:33] | rocky, | 乱石嶙峋的 |
[41:35] | horrible side. | 可怕的一面 |
[41:45] | You want to see the good things on this island? | 你想看这个岛上的好东西吗? |
[41:51] | Yeah. | 想呀 |
[41:53] | I want you to meet Elena. | 我介绍你认识埃琳娜 |
[42:18] | Hi, I’m Elena. | 你好 我是埃琳娜 |
[42:21] | Lucia. | 露茜亚 |
[42:26] | Stay for dinner? | 留下来吃晚饭好吗? |
[42:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:32] | You can sleep here, too. | 你也可以在这里过夜 |
[42:33] | It’s a guest house. | 这是旅馆 |
[42:35] | Carlos is alone, | 卡洛斯一个人住 |
[42:38] | so I have 9 rooms free. Want to see them? | 我还有九个空房间 想看看吗? |
[42:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:47] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[42:55] | Next to the kitchen, so I can cook on-line. | 就在厨房旁边 方便我煮饭 |
[43:00] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[43:01] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[43:03] | I’m not ready | 我没心理准备 |
[43:04] | to see other people up close. | 这么接近别人的私生活 |
[43:10] | I know which room. | 我知道哪间房了 |
[43:15] | It’s perfect for you. | 那一定最适合你 |
[43:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[43:21] | I leave the second floor vacant until summer. | 二楼一直都会丢空 直到夏天 |
[43:45] | 3,000 a day in low season, | 淡季三千元一天 |
[43:47] | but you can have it for 2,000. | 但我二千元租给你吧 |
[43:49] | Plus 2,000 if you want board. | 你想包伙食的话 多付二千 |
[43:52] | I recommend it, I’m the best cook around. | 我建议你包伙食 我是烹饪高手 |
[43:57] | Can I skip dinner and stay tonight? | 我今晚住在这里 不吃晚饭行吗? |
[44:00] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天才谈吧 |
[44:02] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[44:08] | Something terrible happened and I had to run. | 发生了可怕的事 我要逃出来 |
[44:15] | We’ll take care of you here. | 在这里 我们会照顾你的 |
[44:23] | A ray of sunshine… | 一丝阳光 |
[44:26] | Straight to my heart… | 直射我的心房 |
[44:30] | Brought your love to me… | 将你的爱带给我 |
[44:33] | I’d searched for so long… | 我寻寻觅觅良久 |
[44:37] | And finally it’s mine… | 那终于属于我了 |
[44:39] | I have a new guest. | 我有一个新住客 |
[44:41] | She’s a fantastic singer. | 她的歌唱得好极了 |
[44:44] | So from now on, I’ll cook even better. | 从今开始 我煮的东西更好吃啦 |
[44:47] | If possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[44:50] | Can I name you? | 我可以问你的名字吗? |
[44:53] | Name? Yeah, Lucia. | 名字? 可以呀 露茜亚 |
[45:02] | Are you writing it? | 你在写我的名字吗? |
[45:05] | It’s still unsent. | 我还未发出去 |
[45:08] | You can change your name if you want. | 你想的话 可以把名字改掉 |
[45:10] | We all use nicknames. | 我们全都用花名的 |
[45:23] | Is that okay? | 这样好吗? |
[45:26] | It’s great. | 好极了 |
[45:35] | Look. | 看 |
[45:36] | This is for you. | 这是写给你的 |
[45:40] | “Sing us something, Lucia.” | 给我们唱首歌吧 露茜亚 |
[46:03] | “Welcome, Lucia. Nice song. Where are you?” | 欢迎 露茜亚 好歌 你在哪里? |
[46:16] | I like that. | 我喜欢这句 |
[46:19] | So would Carlos. | 卡洛斯也会喜欢的 |
[46:21] | For himself. | 用来形容他自己 |
[46:22] | He’s been here 6 months. | 他在这里六个月了 |
[46:24] | I sense he’s still tied to the mainland. | 我觉得他 仍然心系大陆 |
[46:28] | He’s someone who gains your trust easily. | 他是一个很易赢得别人信任的人 |
[46:32] | Is there anything between you? | 你们两个之间有没有什么? |
[46:34] | Yeah, sex. | 有呀 性 |
[46:39] | Every now and then. | 间中 |
[46:42] | Without intimacy. | 没有爱 |
[46:46] | I prefer it, this way I don’t get hooked. | 我喜欢这样 无拘无束 |
[46:50] | Just wild sex. | 只有狂野的性 |
[46:54] | It must be the island. | 一定是这个岛的关系 |
[46:57] | Yeah, but… | 对 可是 |
[47:00] | Carlos has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. | 卡洛斯那话儿 是我所见过最大的 |
[47:05] | How lucky. | 你真好命 |
[47:09] | I don’t know where he got it. It’s enormous. | 我不知道他那话儿 怎会那么大 |
[47:34] | I’ll be waiting for you in my room | 我在我房间等你 |
[48:14] | Where are you? | 你看到哪里? |
[48:15] | The abortion part. | 堕胎那段 |
[48:26] | Is that a hint? | 那是个提示吗? |
[48:28] | Why don’t you take a stroll? | 你为什么不去散个步? |
[48:30] | I am. | 我正在散步啊 |
[48:32] | In the street. | 去街上散步嘛 |
[48:34] | You’re like an expectant father. | 你像个等孩子出世的爸爸 |
[48:37] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[48:41] | And you’re the mother. | 而你就是妈妈 |
[49:25] | It’s very positive. There’s lots of happiness. | 故事很正面 充满欢乐 |
[49:30] | It’s me. I was expecting something tragic. | 是我的问题 我以为会是个悲剧 |
[49:33] | Like in your first novel. | 就像你第一本小说 |
[49:37] | I should have read it while you were writing, | 我应该在你写的时候看的 |
[49:41] | to get used to the idea. | 早点了解这个故事 |
[49:45] | I screwed up. I’m sorry. | 是我不好 对不起 |
[49:48] | I’m going for a walk. | 我出去散步 |
[49:54] | I didn’t grab your heart this time. | 这次我没法抓着你的心 |
[49:57] | I guess I already have it. | 我猜我已经拥有它了 |
[50:12] | Remember that birthday when you were on the island? | 记得你在岛上过的那个生日吗? |
[50:15] | You sure got a great gift. | 你那次得到的生日礼物真不错 |
[50:18] | Get ready, because tonight I’ve got another for you. | 准备好吧 你今晚有另一份礼物 |
[50:23] | -From me. -Are you proposing? | -是我送的 -你想向我求婚吗? |
[50:27] | Remember my sister? | 记得我妹妹吗? |
[50:29] | The one who’s a nurse? | 做护士那个? |
[50:31] | Well, she’s become close friends with a girl | 她跟一个女人做了好朋友 |
[50:35] | whose baby she helped deliver four years ago. | 她四年前帮那个女人接生 |
[50:40] | A little girl. | 是个小女孩 |
[50:48] | Speaking of girls… | 说到女孩 |
[50:50] | How’s the novel? All the stalling… | 你的小说进度如何? 拖了这么久 |
[50:54] | What do I tell my editors? | 我怎样跟编辑解释啊? |
[50:56] | You always think of something. | 你总会想到藉口的当然 |
[50:59] | Sure, that’s why you get all your stories from me. | 你的故事都是我想出来的 |
[51:02] | Write this one as is. | 写我说的这个吧 |
[51:09] | It’s unbelievable. | 怎样难以置信? |
[51:10] | Why’s that? | 顺带一提 不用担心 |
[51:13] | By the way, don’t worry about my sister. | 我妹妹不知道是你 生孩子的 |
[51:17] | She doesn’t know it’s you. Or the mother who gave birth. | 女人也不知道 我不认识她 |
[51:20] | I don’t even know her. | 我帮你保守了秘密 |
[51:22] | I kept you secret. | 什么秘密? |
[51:25] | Why secret? | 嗯 |
[51:27] | Well, the baby girl was born here in Madrid. | 那个小女孩在穆德里出生 |
[51:29] | But she was conceived on a beach, | 但她妈妈 是在一个海滩上怀孕的 |
[51:32] | on an island, | 在一个岛上 |
[51:34] | a night like tonight, | 一个像今晚的夜晚 |
[51:37] | with a stranger… | 跟一个陌生人 |
[51:39] | from Madrid. | 他来自穆德里 |
[51:42] | It was his birthday. | 那天正好是他生日 |
[51:48] | If you write this well, it’ll be the story of your life | 你若写得好 这就是你的成名作 |
[51:51] | and my birthday gift to you. | 也是我送给你的生日礼物 |
[51:56] | I know where to find the kid. Afternoons in a square. | 我知道哪里可找到那个孩子 |
[51:58] | Without the mother. | 她下午都在广场 妈妈不在身边 |
[52:04] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[52:06] | The mother? | 妈妈? |
[52:07] | No, the daughter. | 不 女儿 |
[52:10] | Your daughter’s name is Luna. | 你女儿叫小月 |
[52:14] | Of course. Luna. | 当然 小月 |
[53:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[53:32] | Luna. | 小月 |
[53:42] | What’s the sun’s name? | 太阳叫什么名字? |
[53:48] | -Lorenzo. -Lorenzo. | -洛伦佐 -洛伦佐 |
[53:51] | Just like me. | 跟我的名字一样 |
[53:53] | What’s the moon’s name? | 月亮叫什么名字? |
[53:55] | You want the job? | 你想当月亮吗? |
[53:56] | Yes. | 想 |
[53:57] | Then the moon’s name is Luna. | 那么月亮就叫小月吧 |
[54:09] | Today was an important day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[54:26] | You don’t know your father? | 你不认识你爸爸? |
[54:28] | You’ve never seen him? | 你从来没见过他? |
[54:31] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[54:34] | No. | 不 |
[54:37] | Don’t worry, names don’t matter. | 不用愁 名字并不重要 |
[54:43] | Would you like it… | 假如我做你的爸爸 |
[54:47] | if I were your dad? | 你喜欢吗? |
[54:51] | Could you be? | 你可以做吗? |
[54:53] | Yeah, if you want me to be. | 可以 如果你想我做的话 |
[54:57] | But in secret. | 但要保守秘密啊 |
[54:59] | My real father? | 我的真爸爸? |
[55:05] | He thought it was a very big secret for such a small little girl. | 他觉得对小女孩来说 这是大秘密 |
[55:10] | His smile faded. | 他的笑容渐渐消褪 |
[55:12] | Then he went over and sat alongside her. | 然后他走过去 坐在她旁边 |
[55:16] | You know what happens if someone discovers the secret | 若有人发现了 |
[55:19] | between the moon and the sun? | 月亮和太阳之间的秘密 会怎样? |
[55:25] | The tide would drop… | 潮水会退下 |
[55:28] | and drop… | 一直退 |
[55:30] | with a sound like | 发出这样的声音 |
[55:44] | Like mountains caving in. | 像山岳下陷 |
[55:54] | Maybe someday he’d find a way to tell her, | 也许有一天 他会想到怎样告诉她 |
[55:57] | so for the time being he left it at that. | 以目前来说 他就只好这样了 |
[56:02] | What was the point of being a father | 如果女儿毫不知情 |
[56:04] | if she didn’t know? | 做爸爸有什么意思呢? |
[56:09] | He knew then that if he’d told her, | 他知道 当时要是告诉了她 |
[56:12] | she’d have kept the secret. | 她是会保守秘密的 |
[56:17] | Secret. | 秘密 |
[56:27] | You have a daughter? | 你有个女儿吗? |
[56:31] | Lorenzo, honey. | 洛伦佐 甜心 |
[56:35] | Do you? | 你有吗? |
[56:37] | Why do you ask? | 你怎会这样问? |
[56:39] | I saw it on your computer. | 我在你的电脑上看到的 |
[56:42] | And I loved it. | 我很喜欢这个情节 |
[56:44] | I can’t keep writing it. | 我写不下去了 |
[56:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[56:47] | I don’t know what it is to be a father. | 我不知道做爸爸是怎样的 |
[56:50] | Then make it up. | 那么作出来吧 |
[57:07] | I’m glad you’re writing again. | 你又写作了 我真高兴 |
[57:09] | I was feeling guilty. | 我觉得很内咎 |
[57:13] | None of it is your fault. | 你没有错 |
[57:26] | Luna doesn’t know her dad. | 小月不知道谁是他爸爸 |
[57:30] | She lives alone with her mom? | 她只跟妈妈住吗? |
[57:31] | No, with a dumb soccer player. | 不 还有一个笨蛋足球员 |
[57:37] | I’ve never seen my dad. | 我从来没见过我爸爸 |
[57:42] | Me, neither. | 我也没见过我的 |
[57:46] | My mother’s an actress. | 我妈妈是个演员 |
[57:49] | A porn actress. | 色情电影演员 |
[57:54] | I like that. | 我喜欢色情电影演员 |
[57:55] | She quit last year. | 她去年开始没做了 |
[57:58] | She met this amazing guy | 她遇上一个好男人 |
[58:00] | who was a client, and fell for him. | 他本来是个顾客 她爱上了他 |
[58:03] | Now we live together. | 现在我们三个人一起住 |
[58:07] | He retired her. | 他叫她不要再做了 |
[58:09] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[58:11] | He’s the sweetest guy. | 他很好人 |
[58:14] | He has the biggest heart ever. | 心胸广阔 |
[58:16] | And he’s handsome. | 而且英俊 |
[58:18] | He’s really sexy. | 他真的很性感 |
[58:22] | You like him, too? | 你也喜欢他吧? |
[58:24] | Me? | 我? |
[58:26] | Why? Can you tell? | 为什么? 你看得出来吗? |
[58:34] | You like him a lot? | 你非常喜欢他吗? |
[58:37] | Okay, drop it. | 算了 别谈这个了 |
[58:44] | Would you do him? | 你会跟他做爱吗? |
[58:45] | No! He’s my mother’s lover. | 不! 他是我妈妈的情人啊 |
[58:50] | Poor thing, she’s in love for once. | 可怜的妈妈 就这么一次恋爱 |
[58:54] | Do you think he likes you? | 你觉得他喜欢你吗? |
[59:02] | If he offered, and your mom never found out? | 若他主动 而你妈妈又不知道呢? |
[59:06] | Just once, as a test. | 只此一次 作为一个试探 |
[59:09] | A test, right? | 试探? |
[59:11] | This is between you and me. | 这是我俩之间的秘密 |
[59:17] | Just once? | 只此一次? |
[59:19] | Yeah. Why not? | 对呀 为什么不可以? |
[59:24] | Because. | 因为 我不知道 我希望 |
[59:28] | I don’t know… I hope I never get put to the test. | 我永远不会遇上这种试探 |
[59:32] | But she put him to the test. | 然而 她令他遇上这种试探 |
[59:35] | One morning when her mother was shopping, | 一天早上 她妈妈去了购物 |
[59:38] | she took a shower and left the door open. | 她在淋浴 故意不把门关上 |
[1:00:32] | It almost happened. | 那几乎发生了 |
[1:00:34] | What did? | 什么事几乎发生? |
[1:00:37] | The test with Antonio. | 试探 跟安东尼 |
[1:00:42] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我吧 |
[1:00:46] | Last night, when they went to bed, | 昨晚 他们就寝之后 |
[1:00:49] | I put one of my mom’s movies on. | 我播了我妈妈其中的一部电影 |
[1:00:54] | It’s strange, but… | 那很奇怪 可是 |
[1:00:56] | seeing her in action gets me hot. | 见到她跟人做爱令我欲火焚身 |
[1:00:59] | You masturbated. | 于是你自渎 |
[1:01:01] | You always guess. | 你总是猜中 |
[1:01:05] | I took one of her dildos | 我趁着他们睡了 从她房间 |
[1:01:07] | from her room while they slept. | 拿了她的一个假阳具 |
[1:01:12] | I lay naked on the sofa, | 我赤裸躺在沙发上 |
[1:01:16] | in the dark, | 在黑暗中 |
[1:01:18] | in front of the TV. | 在电视机面前 |
[1:01:20] | I started copying her sexual positions. | 我开始模仿她做爱的动作 |
[1:02:23] | Their lust almost killed them. | 欲火令他俩死去活来 |
[1:02:27] | He covered her mouth | 他捂住了她的嘴 |
[1:02:29] | so her mother wouldn’t wake up. | 那样她的母亲就不会吵醒了 |
[1:03:01] | We decided not to tell my mom. | 我们决定不告诉我妈妈 |
[1:03:04] | And to never do it again. | 并且再也不做了 |
[1:03:08] | I promised, Antonio, I’d find myself a boyfriend right away | 我答应 安东尼 我会给自己找个男朋友 |
[1:03:13] | so I’d have someone to play with. | 这样就会有人陪我一起玩了 |
[1:03:19] | Here, I’ll loan you my mom for a couple days. | 这儿 我把我妈妈借给你几天 |
[1:03:30] | I masturbated because of you, | 我因为你而自慰 |
[1:03:32] | but ended up thinking of him. | 却想着他而结束 |
[1:03:36] | But we didn’t do it. | 但我们没有做爱 |
[1:03:38] | I’m not even sure I saw him. | 我甚至不确定我看到他了 |
[1:03:42] | I just felt him. | 我只是感觉到了他 |
[1:03:44] | Spying on me from behind. | 从后面窥视着我 |
[1:03:47] | At least I think so. | 至少我这样想 |
[1:04:26] | How nice! | 多好啊! |
[1:04:28] | You never greet me this way anymore. | 你还从来没用这种方式欢迎过我 |
[1:04:34] | I should get home early every night. | 我应该每晚早点儿回来 |
[1:04:39] | Your mom was great. | 你妈妈很伟大 |
[1:04:41] | Quite an actress. | 她是个彻底的演员 |
[1:04:43] | You got off? | 看完了吗? |
[1:04:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:48] | If only I’d seen you | 好像我曾在 |
[1:04:51] | through a hole in the wall. | 墙上的洞里看到的是你 |
[1:04:54] | Are you Belen’s boyfriend? | 你是贝伦的男朋友吗? |
[1:04:58] | Would you like him to be? | 你希望他是吗? |
[1:05:00] | Yeah, sure. | 是的当然啦 |
[1:05:02] | Then that’s that. | 那就这样吧 |
[1:05:22] | I have to sleep at Luna’s tonight. | 我今晚得住在 |
[1:05:24] | Her parents are going out. | 卢娜家 她父母要出去 |
[1:05:31] | I can ask if my boyfriend can come along. | 我想请问 我的男朋友能独自前来吗 |
[1:05:35] | She’s really cool. | 她真得很酷 |
[1:05:38] | What’s her name? | 那她叫什么? |
[1:05:40] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[1:05:43] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:05:46] | I’d prefer just to see you and Luna, no one else. | 我只希望见到你和卢娜 不见别人 |
[1:06:00] | Why the boyfriend? | 为什么男朋友要来? |
[1:06:01] | Can’t they wait? | 他们不能等吗? |
[1:06:03] | She asked me as a special favor. Maybe they can’t. | 她特地请我帮忙 也许他们没法再等了 |
[1:06:06] | -They’ll fuck. -Good for them. | -他们会做爱 -那对他们有好处 |
[1:06:09] | We don’t even know him. And in our bed? | 我们甚至还不知道他是谁 就让他在我们床上? |
[1:06:13] | You’re just like your dog. | 你只喜欢你的狗 |
[1:06:20] | Hi, boyfriend. The doors are open. | 男朋友 门是开着的 |
[1:06:32] | Be nice to him or I’ll have you fixed. | 对他好点儿 不然我就把你绑住了 |
[1:06:35] | You hear me? | 你听懂了吗? |
[1:06:50] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[1:06:52] | You’re a great cook. | 你是个好厨师 |
[1:06:58] | And what do you do? | 那么你是干什么的? |
[1:07:09] | You won’t tell me? | 你不想告诉我? |
[1:07:19] | I’ll find out later. | 我以后会发现的 |
[1:07:30] | I want some water. | 我想喝水 |
[1:07:36] | Before I met Luna, I thought I’d never have kids. | 在我碰到卢娜之前 我想我不会要小孩的 |
[1:07:42] | Wouldn’t you want a daughter like her? | 难到你不希望有一个 像她这样的女儿吗? |
[1:07:48] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[1:07:50] | To me… | 对我来说 |
[1:07:53] | you’ll always be my first. | 你始终会在我心中 占第一位 |
[1:07:55] | And to you? | 那对你呢? |
[1:07:58] | The first and only. | 第一 而且唯一 |
[1:08:28] | Can I watch TV? | 我能看电视吗? |
[1:08:32] | It’s late, go to bed. | 现在晚了该睡觉了 |
[1:08:36] | If Lorenzo tucks me in. | 那洛伦佐陪我进去 |
[1:08:38] | You’ll have to show me where. | 你得带我去 |
[1:08:44] | And a kiss? | 亲一下? |
[1:09:13] | -Can you tell stories? -Of course, that’s my job. | -你会讲故事吗? -当然了 那是我的工作 |
[1:09:44] | Did you know that island has the lowest moon? | 你知道那个小岛吗 离月亮最近的? |
[1:09:49] | That’s right. But only a few of us in the world know it. | 没错 因为世界上 很少有人知道它 |
[1:09:52] | It also has great weather | 这个岛有很强烈的气候 |
[1:09:55] | and it grants wishes. | 但它能帮你达成心愿 |
[1:09:59] | If you need something, the rocks below the shore | 如果你想要什么东西 那海岸下面的岩石 |
[1:10:02] | give it to you as a gift. | 会把他作为礼物送给你 |
[1:10:05] | But watch out for the holes in the ground. | 但要当心地面上的那些洞 |
[1:10:12] | Though it doesn’t matter, because | 虽然它没什么危险 因为 |
[1:10:14] | no one ever dies there. | 从没有人死在那里 |
[1:10:16] | For example, if you fall, you can choose any life you want. | 比方说 如果你掉下去了 你就可以选择任何你想要的生活 |
[1:10:20] | You can be your favorite fish. | 你可以变成你心爱的鱼 |
[1:10:49] | The island was glad when the girl arrived, | 当这个女孩到来时 小岛很高兴 |
[1:10:53] | especially the rocks below the shore, | 特别是海岸下的那些岩石 |
[1:10:55] | so they decided to give her something. | 所以他们决定 要送给她一些东西 |
[1:10:57] | But what? | 但送什么呢? |
[1:11:00] | A raft. | 一个筏子 |
[1:11:02] | Bigger. | 再大点儿 |
[1:11:05] | A dog. | 一条狗 |
[1:11:06] | No. Something she didn’t have. | 不 应该给她从未有过的东西 |
[1:11:09] | Her father. | 她的父亲 |
[1:11:13] | Bull’s-eye, butterfly. | 公牛的眼睛蝴蝶 |
[1:11:48] | Tonight you keep watch outside. | 今晚你要在外面守着 |
[1:11:55] | All she had to do was look everywhere for him | 她要做的只是 |
[1:11:57] | until she found him. | 到处去寻找他 直到她找到他 |
[1:12:02] | Her father could be whoever she wanted. | 她的父亲 可以是他希望的任何人 |
[1:12:07] | But then the girl had doubts, like everyone. | 但是 接着这女孩有些怀疑了 像每个人那样 |
[1:12:11] | Would she choose a lighthouse keeper or a fisherman? | 她想选择一个灯塔看守人 或是一个渔夫吗? |
[1:12:15] | She knew one thing, what she really wanted | 她知道一件事 她真正希望的是 |
[1:12:18] | was her mother to become a beautiful mermaid. | 她妈妈变成一条美丽的美人鱼 |
[1:12:32] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[1:12:42] | Belen, I want you to know something. | 贝伦 我想你知道一些事情 |
[1:12:48] | I changed into this, do you mind? | 我换了这衣服 你看到了吗? |
[1:16:48] | Hi, it’s Elena. | 你好 我是埃琳娜 |
[1:16:51] | Is Belen there? | 贝伦在吗? |
[1:16:53] | Yes. | 在 |
[1:16:55] | It’s Elena. | 是埃琳娜 |
[1:17:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:17:06] | -How are you? -Better. | -你好吗? -好多了 |
[1:17:09] | I’m improving. | 我已经有改善了 |
[1:17:12] | And you? | 你怎么样? |
[1:17:14] | Well, I haven’t cried. | 还好我哭不出来 |
[1:17:17] | I can’t. I haven’t seen her. | 我不能 我还没见到她 |
[1:17:20] | They told me, but I don’t understand. | 他们告诉了我 但我不明白 |
[1:17:23] | I don’t want to imagine it. That’s why I came here. | 我不想去想像它 所以我来到这儿 |
[1:17:27] | To be closer to her by swimming in the sea. | 在海里游泳 想离她近点儿 |
[1:17:35] | Cry, Belen. | 你哭了 贝伦 |
[1:17:36] | Now that you can. | 现在你能做到 |
[1:17:42] | It helps me to hear you cry. | 我从电话里 能听见你哭 |
[1:17:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:17:50] | Cry. | 哭吧 |
[1:17:51] | Cry. | 哭吧 |
[1:17:52] | You need to cry. | 你应该哭出来 |
[1:17:57] | She hears you, too. | 她也能听到 |
[1:18:00] | A big kiss from the sea… | 她从海里送你一个深深的亲吻 |
[1:18:03] | from both of us. | 我们俩的亲吻 |
[1:18:15] | Lately you’re always in bed. | 最近你总是在床上 |
[1:18:18] | You know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了? |
[1:18:22] | It’s a beautiful day. Sunny and clear. | 真是个好天气 晴空万里 |
[1:18:27] | And it’s my day off. | 那么今天该我休息了 |
[1:18:29] | Get up, lazybones! | 起床吧 懒家伙! |
[1:18:35] | You need | 你需要 |
[1:18:37] | all these pills just to sleep? | 吃这些药片才能睡觉吗? |
[1:18:40] | You never had problems sleeping before. | 你以前从来没在睡眠上有过问题 |
[1:18:46] | Lorenzo, honey. | 洛伦佐 亲爱的 |
[1:18:49] | I’m worried about you. You’ve been depressed for days. | 我很担心你 这几天你一直情绪低落 |
[1:18:53] | Trouble with the novel? | 写小说遇到问题的吗? |
[1:18:56] | Is that it? | 是不是? |
[1:18:59] | You look terrible. | 你的脸色很难看 |
[1:19:02] | Something’s happened. | 有些事发生了 |
[1:19:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:19:09] | You’re sweating. | 你在出汗 |
[1:19:11] | I’ve left, and there’s no coming back. | 我被丢下了 她们再不会回来了 |
[1:19:14] | Your life is more important | 你的真实生活 |
[1:19:16] | than your novel. | 要比你的小说重要的多 |
[1:19:18] | Than any novel. | 胜过任何小说 |
[1:19:19] | Writing is vital to you, but you need to take care of yourself. | 写作对你很重要 但你更需要照顾好你自己 |
[1:19:23] | You’re too good a person to see the shit I have inside. | 你是这么好的人 所以 你不知道我写在小说里的那些鬼话 |
[1:19:28] | Stop, that’s enough. | 行了 别说了 |
[1:19:29] | I have a confession. | 我只能向你招认 |
[1:19:30] | So you see how close I am. | 这样你就可以知道 我对你的小说有多清楚 |
[1:19:34] | I’ve been reading the novel. | 我已经看过这小说了 |
[1:19:36] | Everything you’ve written. | 看过你写的每个字 |
[1:19:38] | At night, when you’re asleep. Do you mind? | 夜里 等你睡着以后 你会介意吗? |
[1:19:42] | I understand | 我能理解 |
[1:19:43] | why you’re so affected, why you reject it, | 为什么你受它的影响如此之大 为什么你想抗拒它 |
[1:19:46] | and why it’s hard for you to go on. | 还有为什么你很难再写下去 |
[1:19:49] | It can’t be easy living there, | 那确实不容易生活在那里 |
[1:19:51] | in that house, | 在那间房子里 |
[1:19:53] | with that stormy relationship. | 有着那么麻烦的关系 |
[1:19:55] | So much repressed desire, impossible to control. | 那么多被压制的感情 无法控制 |
[1:20:00] | He’s coming between a mother and her daughter, | 这时他介入了母亲和女儿之间 |
[1:20:03] | breaking a sacred bond. | 打破了原有的平衡 |
[1:20:05] | But the passion’s there, too. The lust. | 但那里有热情更多的是情欲 |
[1:20:16] | I identify with her. | 我感同身受 |
[1:20:18] | I understand exactly how she feels. | 我清楚的知道她的感觉 |
[1:20:20] | Disgusted, guilty, selfish… | 厌恶感罪恶感自私 |
[1:20:23] | Her mom’s jealousy… | 她妈妈的嫉妒 |
[1:20:25] | But she’s forced to choose | 她被迫要作出选择 |
[1:20:27] | between passionate love for a man, | 是深爱一个男人 |
[1:20:30] | and love for a mother. | 还是去爱她的母亲 |
[1:20:32] | I’d have chosen the same. | 我也选择同样的结果 这种决定是 |
[1:20:36] | Such decisions are made by gut instinct. | 发自内心的 本能的 |
[1:20:38] | Sex… | 性 |
[1:20:39] | The thick, burning lust | 浓烈的燃烧的情欲 |
[1:20:42] | filled the mother, | 塞满了母亲 |
[1:20:43] | the man and the daughter. | 男人和女儿的身体 |
[1:20:47] | They were sex-crazed. | 他们被性欲逼疯了 |
[1:20:48] | The stench of raw sex… | 这些恶心的性交 发生在 |
[1:20:51] | The mother and the man, | 母亲和那个男人 |
[1:20:56] | the man and the daughter, | 那个男人和女儿 |
[1:20:58] | the daughter and the man. | 女儿和那个男人之间 |
[1:21:00] | All the man’s poisoned love… | 所有的男人都中了爱的毒 |
[1:21:02] | Alone with the daughter, the daughter and the man… | 女儿自己 女儿和男人 |
[1:21:05] | The smell was | 空气中弥漫着 |
[1:21:06] | heavy, hot, overwhelming… | 沉重的 热烈的 无可抑制的气味 |
[1:21:09] | Stuffy… | 乏味的 |
[1:21:10] | stale air. | 腐败的空气 |
[1:21:13] | Exhausted. | 耗尽了 |
[1:21:25] | The paint fell from the corners of the room | 油漆 开始从屋子的角落脱落 |
[1:21:28] | and the walls became rocky, | 墙壁变成了岩石 |
[1:21:32] | like those in a cave. | 像进入了一个洞穴 |
[1:21:35] | A filthy den of… | 那肮脏的洞穴的 |
[1:21:39] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:21:42] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[1:21:44] | Just wanted to let you know that I’m here. | 我只是想让你知道我在这儿 |
[1:22:05] | The man was selfish, a coward. | 这个男人自私懦弱 |
[1:22:08] | He hated himself so deeply, so utterly, | 他是这么深深地憎恨自己 这么彻底 以至于他从不 |
[1:22:13] | there wasn’t even time for forgiveness. | 给自己些时间来宽恕自己 |
[1:22:16] | Only time for death. | 只有走向死亡 |
[1:22:18] | Death, death, | 死亡 死亡 |
[1:22:21] | death, death. | 死亡 死亡 |
[1:22:24] | Belen’s fine. | 贝伦还好 |
[1:22:25] | She’s home with her family. | 她和她的家人回去了 |
[1:22:28] | Forget the whole thing. | 忘了这整件事吧 |
[1:22:30] | You’ve suffered enough. | 你已经承受的够多了 |
[1:22:33] | Will I ever read the novel? | 以后我能看这部小说吗? |
[1:22:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:22:40] | Another thing. | 另外 |
[1:22:42] | Tell me about Elena, too. | 也给我讲讲埃琳娜的事吧 |
[1:22:45] | My sister writes to her on-line. | 我姐姐在网上给她写信 |
[1:22:47] | She’s on that Mediterranean cooking chat every day. | 她每天都在地中海烹饪 网上聊天 |
[1:22:50] | -Her user name is “Alsi.” -“Alsi”? | -她的用户名是”Alsi” -“Alsi”? |
[1:22:53] | A-L-S-I A-L-S-I. | |
[1:22:56] | That’s Spanish for “island” backwards. | 那是西班牙文里倒着写的小岛 |
[1:22:59] | Hi, Alsi. How are you? | 艾思你好? |
[1:23:04] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[1:23:06] | It’s better that way. I’m here to help. | 那不是更好 我想来这儿需求帮助 |
[1:23:12] | What’s your user name? | 你的用户名是什么? |
[1:23:13] | I don’t understand the icon. | 我看不懂你的图标 |
[1:23:16] | It’s a lighthouse for your island. | 这是 你的小岛的灯塔 |
[1:23:18] | Are you the keeper? | 你是看守人吗? |
[1:23:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:23:23] | I have a story for you, it’s full of advantages. | 我想给你讲一个故事 这个故事有很多奇妙之处 |
[1:23:27] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意听听 |
[1:23:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:34] | The first advantage is at the end of the story. | 第一个奇妙之处是 在故事的结尾 |
[1:23:38] | It doesn’t finish, it falls in a hole. | 故事并未结束 它落入了一个洞里 |
[1:23:44] | And the story starts again halfway. | 于是故事又从中间重新开始了 |
[1:23:48] | The other advantage, and the biggest, | 另一个奇妙之处 也是最奇妙的 |
[1:23:51] | is that you can change course along the way… | 就是 你可以在故事发展过程中 改变它的进程 |
[1:23:55] | If you let me. If you give me time. | 如果你允许我 如果你给我时间 |
[1:24:00] | All the time you want. | 你想要多长时间都行 |
[1:24:05] | Go on, please. | 接着写求你 |
[1:24:42] | To be continued. | 以后再写 |
[1:24:53] | What happened? Why are you so late? | 发生什么事了? 为什么你这么晚回来? |
[1:24:55] | My boss invited me to dinner. | 我的老板请我吃晚饭 |
[1:24:57] | He wanted me to try a new dish. | 他想我尝一道新菜 |
[1:25:00] | Did you screw him? | 你给他机会了? |
[1:25:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:05] | Did you go to bed with him? | 你和他上床了? |
[1:25:11] | That’s right, you guessed it. | 没错 你猜对了 |
[1:25:19] | And how was it? | 那怎么样呢? |
[1:25:21] | -Tell me about it. -No. | -说给我听听 -不行 |
[1:25:24] | You first. | 你先说 |
[1:25:26] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[1:25:28] | What’s your problem? | 你出什么问题了? |
[1:25:30] | I lost track of you ages ago. | 我有好久都不知你在做什么 |
[1:25:33] | You’re not alive! | 你还是活的吗! |
[1:25:36] | Was it the first time with him? | 这是你跟他第一次吗? |
[1:25:39] | The second. | 第二次 |
[1:25:41] | The first was before we met. | 第一次是在我们遇到之前 |
[1:25:44] | Or should I say before I proposed? | 或者 在被要求之前我应该说出来吗? |
[1:25:46] | So it doesn’t count. | 所以这不算数 |
[1:25:50] | You could have told me before. | 你以前应该告诉我 |
[1:25:55] | Yeah, I could have. | 好吧我是应该 |
[1:25:58] | And today? | 那今天呢? |
[1:26:01] | Well… | 好了 |
[1:26:03] | It doesn’t count, either. | 那也不算数 |
[1:26:05] | It’s a lie. | 我在说谎 |
[1:26:07] | But we came close. | 但是我们要结束了 |
[1:26:12] | How close? | 怎样结束? |
[1:26:15] | Did you stop or did he? | 是你停止还是他? |
[1:26:16] | What about you stopping with me? | 你和我的关系停止怎么样? |
[1:26:31] | Lorenzo, do you love me? | 洛伦佐 你爱我吗? |
[1:26:35] | I need to hear you say it right now. | 我要你现在就说出来 |
[1:26:43] | Yes. Deeply. | 是的 爱的非常深 |
[1:26:47] | More than myself. But I’m lost. | 超过爱我自己 但我失去了 |
[1:26:51] | Then let me help you. | 那让我来帮帮你 |
[1:26:53] | You don’t deserve this. | 你不需要承受这些 |
[1:26:55] | Why not? I’m your girlfriend | 为什么不? 我是你的女朋友 |
[1:26:58] | and I love you more than myself. | 而且我爱你超过爱我自己 |
[1:27:00] | Come on, it’s obvious. You’re draining my life away. | 来吧 这很明显的 你使我的生命枯涸了 |
[1:27:03] | I’m doing all I can to get back, and accept myself, | 我要尽我所能来挽回 来接受我自己 |
[1:27:07] | but if I can’t, | 但是如果我做不到 |
[1:27:09] | don’t wait for me. | 那就别等我了 |
[1:27:13] | I wouldn’t, either. | 我也不会了 |
[1:27:17] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么事了? |
[1:27:24] | Belen, it’s Elena. | 贝伦 我是埃琳娜 |
[1:27:28] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:27:31] | It’s real hot here. | 这儿真得很热 |
[1:27:33] | Why don’t you come out? The sea will do you good. | 为什么不出来走走? 大海会让你觉得好些的 |
[1:27:35] | I have a guesthouse for the whole summer. | 整个夏天我都会出租宾馆 |
[1:27:39] | I’ll have a room free in August. Upstairs. | 八月份我会空出一个楼上的房间 |
[1:27:42] | My best room. You’ll watch the sunset | 我最好的房间 你在床上就能看到日落 |
[1:27:45] | from your bed. Bring someone if you want. | 还可以带什么人来 如果你想 |
[1:27:49] | Well? | 那么好? |
[1:27:50] | The truth is, I’d love to visit an island… | 事实上 我是很想去一个小岛上 |
[1:27:55] | with someone. | 和某个人一起 |
[1:27:56] | Then that’s it. | 那就这样吧 |
[1:27:59] | -It’s difficult, Elena. -Difficult? | -但是这很困难 -很困难? |
[1:28:02] | Nothing is here. All the bad’s left behind. | 这毫无牵挂 把所有的烦恼抛在脑后 |
[1:28:05] | -Just bring along the good. -Right. | -只带着好心情 -好的 |
[1:28:09] | The good up front. | 好心情优先 |
[1:28:11] | I really want to see you, | 我真得很想见到你 |
[1:28:13] | but here. | 但这儿 |
[1:28:15] | I don’t want to lose touch. | 我不想失去联系 |
[1:28:20] | Say you’ll come. | 告诉我 你会来 |
[1:28:22] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:28:26] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[1:28:28] | I’ll try. | 我会尽量 |
[1:28:30] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[1:29:04] | Forgive me, Lucia. I’ve got to end this. | 原谅我 露茜亚 我要结束这一切 |
[1:29:09] | I’m going to kill them for once and for all. | 我要一次杀死他们所有人 |
[1:29:13] | Both of them. | 他们所有人 |
[1:29:16] | Right now. | 马上 |
[1:29:37] | If you’ve stopped being a writer, | 如果你不打算当一个作家了 那你必须 |
[1:29:40] | you have to explain why. | 解释为什么 |
[1:29:44] | You’re holding back. | 你在隐瞒自己 |
[1:29:50] | If you don’t tell me, | 如果你不告诉我 |
[1:29:51] | I’ll never forgive you! | 我永远都不会原谅你! |
[1:29:53] | You hear me? Never! | 你听到了吗? 永远! |
[1:29:55] | I can’t talk like this. | 我不能谈这些 |
[1:29:56] | Talk? | 交谈? |
[1:29:59] | You’re the one who won’t talk. | 你是一个 不想和别人交谈的人 |
[1:30:02] | You keep it all inside. | 你把所有的事情都藏在心里 |
[1:30:04] | You won’t let me help you. | 你不想让我帮你 |
[1:30:07] | Everything’s you. | 所有的事都是你的 |
[1:30:08] | I’m crumpled up in the corner. | 我被丢在角落里 |
[1:30:11] | Look. | 看来 |
[1:30:13] | You were meant to live alone | 你的意思是 你要独自生活 |
[1:30:16] | and to suffer alone. | 然后独自承受 |
[1:30:18] | And to drive yourself fucking crazy, which I don’t understand. | 然后再把你自己弄得他妈的疯狂 这我真不能理解 |
[1:30:23] | You’re sick, Lorenzo. | 你有病 洛伦佐 |
[1:30:25] | Sick of yourself, of your own standards and nothing else. | 病来自你自身根深蒂固 和其它都没关系 |
[1:30:30] | Of your fucking secrets! | 那是来自你那该死的秘密! |
[1:30:32] | You keep me around, but in the dark. | 你让我在你的周围 但却隐在黑暗中 |
[1:30:36] | Because my complaints don’t count. | 因为我的抱怨对你无关紧要 |
[1:30:39] | Because you don’t give a fuck | 因为你根本不关心 |
[1:30:40] | what happens to me. | 我有什么事 |
[1:30:42] | Your troubles are so deep, | 你自己的问题这么深 |
[1:30:45] | I’m fucking stupid, | 我真他妈的愚蠢 |
[1:30:46] | and all you care about is if I screw my boss or not. | 因为 所有你关心的 只是我是否和我的老板有染 |
[1:30:55] | I’m exhausted. | 我累极了 |
[1:30:58] | You’re driving me nuts. | 是你让我胡扯这些的 |
[1:31:00] | I’ll be late to work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[1:31:04] | Enjoy your hole. | 好好享受你的洞穴吧 |
[1:31:08] | Have fun rotting by yourself. | 让你自己腐烂发霉吧 |
[1:31:19] | Look, I’ve never been this | 你看我从来也没有 |
[1:31:21] | mean to anyone. | 对任何人这样说过话 |
[1:31:24] | It’s the last time I’ll let myself talk like this. | 这是最后一次 我容忍自己这么讲话 |
[1:31:27] | It’s for me, not you. | 是要求我 不是对你 |
[1:31:32] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[1:31:35] | It’s time to think of myself, | 是时候考虑我自己了 |
[1:31:38] | of my own needs. | 考虑我自己的需要 |
[1:31:40] | Because I see no future with you. | 以为看来我们之间 没什么希望了 |
[1:32:35] | Lucia! | 露茜亚! |
[1:32:38] | Come over here and lie next to me. | 到这儿来 躺在我旁边 |
[1:33:13] | Relax, Lucia. | 放松 露茜亚 |
[1:33:16] | Let the mud absorb all the bad. | 让泥浆吸收掉所有的污物 |
[1:33:19] | Later it’ll wash away in the sea. | 一会儿它们就会在海里被洗掉 |
[1:33:57] | I don’t want sex. | 我不想做爱 |
[1:34:01] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:34:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:34:17] | We’ll just lie here, | 我们就在这儿躺着 |
[1:34:21] | drying out in the sun. | 让太阳把它晒干 |
[1:34:33] | Yeah, he looks like Carlos. | 他长得多像卡洛斯 |
[1:34:43] | “Missing for 6 months.” | “失踪6个月” |
[1:34:47] | “Manuela and Belen Lozano, mother and daughter, | “曼纽尔和贝伦·洛扎诺 是一对母女 |
[1:34:49] | and Antonio Castillo, were all living together. | 安东尼·卡斯蒂略和她们住在一起 |
[1:34:52] | If anyone knows where they are, please contact the police.” | 如果有人知道他们在哪里 请通知警察” |
[1:34:57] | The police? | 警察? |
[1:34:59] | We’ll… | 我们要 |
[1:35:00] | act like we didn’t see this, | 装着像没有看到这些 |
[1:35:03] | like nothing’s happened. | 好像什么事也没发生一样 |
[1:35:10] | We know he lived with two women. | 我们知道他和两个女人住在一起 |
[1:35:12] | Mother and daughter. | 母亲和女儿 |
[1:35:14] | Yeah, and the daughter… | 是的而且这个女儿 |
[1:35:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:21] | The daughter was taking care of… | 女儿过去在照看 |
[1:35:24] | my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:35:36] | They quietly left without him, | 她们离开了他 |
[1:35:39] | without saying good bye. | 悄悄地 没和他告别 |
[1:35:42] | As he slept, | 在他睡着的时候 |
[1:35:44] | like in a dream. | 好像在一个梦中 |
[1:35:46] | When he woke, he felt the two lifeless women | 当他醒来时 他觉得 这两个不存在的女人 |
[1:35:49] | were still with him, | 仍然和他在一起 |
[1:35:51] | like any morning | 就像每天早晨的 |
[1:35:53] | at that hour. | 那个时刻 |
[1:35:55] | And he lay still, wishing his life | 然后 他仍然躺在那里 希望他的生命也能够 |
[1:35:58] | would also leave him through his blood. | 离他远去 从他的肉体离开 |
[1:36:02] | What good was his blood now? | 他的肉体现在多好啊? |
[1:36:05] | He wished it softly, without real intent. | 他的希望不很坚定 也没有真正的目的 |
[1:36:08] | And he chose to escape, to start over, | 最后他选择了逃避 远离这里 |
[1:36:11] | to be new. | 重新做人 |
[1:36:12] | To change his blood. | 改变他的生命 |
[1:36:15] | So he said good bye | 所以 他说了再见 |
[1:36:17] | and left. | 然后离开了 |
[1:36:22] | We should give him a chance. | 我们应该给他一个机会 |
[1:36:26] | Don’t we all deserve one? | 难道我们所有的人 不应该承受一些吗? |
[1:36:31] | Just in case, if in doubt, | 就像有件事 我们有所怀疑 |
[1:36:33] | isn’t it better to trust people? | 那么相信别人 是不是更好些? |
[1:36:36] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:36:40] | So when he gets back, we’ll ask him to explain. | 当他回来以后 我们再要求他解释 |
[1:36:44] | It’s better this way. | 这样做会更好一些 |
[1:36:46] | -Especially for you. -For me? | -特别是对你 -对我? |
[1:36:49] | I just want to forget. | 我只是 想忘记这件事 |
[1:36:53] | You can’t forget some things. | 有些事 你不可能忘记 |
[1:36:55] | In this house you can. That’s why we’re here. | 在这所房子里可以 所以我们才会来这里 |
[1:36:59] | Then it’s too late. | 那有点儿太晚了 |
[1:37:02] | I should have come before. | 我应该早点儿来 |
[1:37:06] | When there was time… | 当还有时间 |
[1:37:10] | for Lorenzo. | 给洛伦佐的时候 |
[1:37:15] | I wanted him to show me the island. | 我希望他 带我看看这个岛 |
[1:37:18] | I asked him to, but he wouldn’t. | 我请求过他 但他不愿意 |
[1:37:23] | It would have been his birthday soon. | 很快就是他的生日了 |
[1:37:31] | -What day? -The 23rd. | -哪一天? -23号 |
[1:37:45] | Of May? | 五月? |
[1:37:52] | We could have celebrated here | 我们可以庆祝一下 |
[1:37:54] | on the island. | 就在这个岛上 |
[1:37:56] | Maybe even with you. | 或许 甚至可以叫上你 |
[1:37:58] | Who knows if | 谁知道是否 |
[1:38:00] | we’d have met, right? | 我们会遇上 对不对? |
[1:38:02] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:38:06] | When was Lorenzo here? | 洛伦佐什么时候来过这儿? |
[1:38:09] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[1:38:12] | Before we met. | 在我们遇上以前 |
[1:38:14] | How long ago? | 多久以前? |
[1:38:16] | About six years ago. | 大约六年前 |
[1:38:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:38:21] | I think he turned 25 here. | 我认为他在这里度过了25岁 |
[1:38:25] | Lucia… | 露茜亚 |
[1:38:27] | What is it? | 怎么? |
[1:38:31] | I’m overwhelmed… | 我崩溃了 |
[1:38:33] | But I can’t cry. | 但我哭不出来 |
[1:38:36] | Don’t worry. | 别介意 |
[1:38:37] | You don’t have to. | 你不必 |
[1:38:40] | I’m the one who should cry over him. | 应该为他哭泣的人是我 |
[1:38:50] | I’ll just faint, then. | 那我只会变虚弱 |
[1:38:54] | It’s the sea. | 是大海 |
[1:38:56] | Must be high tide. | 必须达到高潮 |
[1:39:09] | I’ll never cry again. | 我永远不会再哭泣了 |
[1:39:15] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[1:39:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:40:16] | “Luna, | “卢娜 |
[1:40:18] | spring of 1988.” | 1988年春” |
[1:40:24] | Luna. | 卢娜 |
[1:40:37] | “Why bother being a father | “为什么为当父亲而烦恼 |
[1:40:40] | if she didn’t know?” | 如果她不知道的话?” |
[1:40:44] | He knew then that if he’d told her, | 他于是明白了 如果他告诉她的话 |
[1:40:47] | she’d have kept the secret. | 她会保守秘密的 |
[1:40:55] | Lucia, never talk to me about this. | 露茜亚 永远不要给我谈这些 |
[1:40:58] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[1:41:12] | Well, I do. | 好的 我会的 |
[1:42:15] | He’s out diving. | 他出去潜水了 |
[1:42:19] | Beneath the island. | 在岛下面 |
[1:42:24] | Do you like Carlos? | 你喜欢卡洛斯? |
[1:42:27] | I don’t anymore. | 我不再喜欢他了 |
[1:42:29] | Go ahead, he’s all yours. I won’t even be jealous. | 继续 他会全部属于你 我甚至不会嫉妒 |
[1:42:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:42:42] | Asking a friend for advice. | 向一个朋友寻求建议 |
[1:42:44] | I don’t know him, | 我不认识他 |
[1:42:45] | but I’m getting to like him. | 但我开始喜欢他了 |
[1:42:53] | He’s been writing me since I got here. | 我一到这儿 他就在一直给我写信 |
[1:42:57] | He made up a sweet story to help me. | 他虚构了一个甜蜜的故事 来帮助我 |
[1:43:00] | He taught me to forget. | 他教我忘记 |
[1:43:02] | And to escape pain. | 并且避开痛苦 |
[1:43:06] | Want to read it? | 想看看吗? |
[1:43:09] | You could get into it. | 你能看进去的 |
[1:43:11] | It’s full of advantages. | 它有好多奇妙之处 |
[1:43:14] | Because in the end, | 因为在最后 |
[1:43:15] | there’s a hole | 有一个洞 |
[1:43:17] | to escape through. | 用来逃脱 |
[1:43:25] | Back to the middle. | 回到中间 |
[1:43:29] | To change course, | 来改变过程 |
[1:43:32] | if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[1:43:40] | That’s his icon. It’s a lighthouse. | 那是他的标志 那是个灯塔 |
[1:43:46] | But it has no keeper. | 但没有看守 |
[1:43:49] | It must be a computer. | 那必须是个计算机 |
[1:43:53] | Maybe his. | 也许是他的 |
[1:44:02] | You’ll meet my daughter. | 你会遇到我的女儿的 |
[1:44:09] | I can’t read this. | 我不能读这个 |
[1:44:11] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[1:44:17] | It will grab me. | 它会抓住我的 |
[1:44:20] | And won’t let go. | 而且不会放开我 |
[1:44:22] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:44:25] | Did you finally do it? | 你最终做了吗? |
[1:44:27] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[1:44:28] | Change course? | 改变过程? |
[1:44:31] | Not all the way. There wasn’t time. | 并不一直是 没有时间 |
[1:44:35] | That’s why I’m writing him. | 那就是 为什么我一直写给他 |
[1:44:43] | Don’t write him. | 别写信给他了 |
[1:44:48] | There’s nothing more he can do. | 他做不了什么了 |
[1:45:00] | Has he written you since I first got here? | 从我第一次到这里以后 他给你写过信吗? |
[1:46:11] | Hi, Lorenzo. How are you? | 洛伦佐 怎么样了? |
[1:46:15] | Your face says it all. | 你的脸色都表现出来了 |
[1:46:17] | They called to say you were more awake. | 他们打电话说 你更清醒了 |
[1:46:23] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[1:46:26] | Pepe. | 佩佩 |
[1:46:28] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:46:32] | Glad to have you back. You’ll be writing in no time. | 很高兴你恢复 你没时间写作了 |
[1:46:38] | Where’s Lucia? | 露茜亚在哪儿? |
[1:46:44] | It says here that… | 这上面说你的 |
[1:46:46] | your cranial hematoma has subsided. | 血压下降了 |
[1:46:49] | And the rest of your bruises are history. | 你伤口的恢复 也已经过去了 |
[1:46:54] | Where’s Lucia? | 露茜亚在哪儿? |
[1:47:00] | You were in bad shape. | 你的情况不好 |
[1:47:04] | We didn’t think you’d make it. | 我们不相信你那么做了 |
[1:47:08] | How long have I been here? | 我到这里多久了? |
[1:47:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:47:13] | One week in a coma, | 昏迷了一周 |
[1:47:15] | with this horrible respirator… | 在这可怕的呼吸器的帮助下 |
[1:47:18] | And two more weeks | 再两周 |
[1:47:21] | breathing on your own, but unconscious. | 自主呼吸 但没有知觉 |
[1:47:25] | And in this room since four or five days ago, | 在这屋里有四五天了 |
[1:47:29] | blabbering in your sleep. | 在睡梦中胡言乱语 |
[1:47:32] | And when you’d wake up, you were out of it. | 然后你醒来了 你挺过来了 |
[1:47:41] | We haven’t heard from Lucia in the past four weeks. | 我们没听到 露茜亚的消息 |
[1:47:44] | I looked everywhere. | 我每个地方都找了 |
[1:47:46] | She hasn’t been to your place, nor the restaurant | 她没在你的地方 也没在餐馆 从那晚 |
[1:47:50] | since the night of your accident. | 你的车祸以后 |
[1:48:00] | Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 |
[1:48:03] | I think Lucia believes you’re dead. | 我认为 露茜亚 相信你已经死了 |
[1:48:07] | That’s why she left. | 所以她离开了 |
[1:48:09] | I talked to the ambulance guy. | 我和救护人员谈了谈 |
[1:48:11] | He said a cop called your house | 他说一个警察给你家打了个电话 |
[1:48:14] | and talked to her. | 还和她通了话 |
[1:48:15] | He mentioned the car | 他提到了汽车 |
[1:48:17] | and she hung up. | 然后她就挂机了 |
[1:48:20] | He tried to call back | 他试着再打回去 |
[1:48:23] | but she wouldn’t answer. | 但她不接电话了 |
[1:48:26] | I need to pee. | 我要小便 |
[1:48:29] | Just here. | 就在这儿吧 |
[1:48:30] | -Do it there in the pan. -No way! | -在盘子里 -不行! |
[1:48:32] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:48:34] | Thanks, Pepe, but I can manage. | 谢谢 佩佩 但我能应付 |
[1:48:40] | Lose the attitude. | 没意见 |
[1:48:42] | I’ve helped you all week. | 我帮了你一个星期 |
[1:48:45] | You just don’t remember. | 你只是不记得了 |
[1:49:04] | I know where she might be. | 我知道她可能在哪儿 |
[1:49:08] | You came by car? | 你开车来的? |
[1:49:11] | As soon as they called. | 他们一打电话就来了 |
[1:49:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:49:42] | Tell me right now why you’re here and Belen isn’t. | 马上告诉我 为什么你在这儿 而贝伦不在 |
[1:49:48] | You see? | 你明白吗? |
[1:49:49] | I don’t want to forget anymore. Thanks to you, honey. | 我不想再忘记了 谢谢你亲爱的 |
[1:49:55] | Well? | 好吧? |
[1:49:57] | Won’t you answer me? | 你不回答我? |
[1:50:00] | It’s time to show you who I really am, no more stories. | 该让你知道我是谁了 别再编故事了 |
[1:50:04] | Were you there with Belen, in my room… | 你是不是和贝伦在一起 在我的房间 |
[1:50:10] | when that fucking dog killed my daughter? | 当那条狗 杀掉我的女儿时? |
[1:50:15] | -It wasn’t me. -It wasn’t? | -不是我 -不是? |
[1:50:17] | Then why are the cops looking for you? | 那为什么警察在找你? |
[1:50:23] | Belen was with some guy | 贝伦和别的家伙在一起 |
[1:50:25] | who met her in the park with your daughter. | 她和你女儿一起 在公园里遇到的家伙 |
[1:50:30] | But he disappeared after that night. | 但他在那一晚后就消失了 |
[1:50:44] | What about Belen? | 贝伦怎么样了? |
[1:50:46] | Where is she? Since you know everything. | 她在哪儿? 既然你什么都知道 |
[1:50:49] | She left with her mom, but didn’t tell me where. | 她和她妈妈一起离开了 但没告诉我去哪儿 |
[1:50:54] | She changed in the end, and chose her mom over me. | 她最终改变了主意 选择了她妈妈 而不是我 |
[1:51:02] | Can’t blame her. | 不能责怪她 |
[1:51:05] | A mother always comes first. | 母亲永远是第一位的 |
[1:51:11] | I don’t trust you anymore, Antonio… | 我再也不相信你了 安东尼 |
[1:51:16] | I won’t ask you any more questions. | 我没有问题问你了 |
[1:51:18] | I’ll leave that to the police. | 我会让警察来问 |
[1:51:21] | Lying to them won’t be so easy. | 对他们撒谎可没那么容易 |
[1:51:24] | Look how brave I got all of a sudden. | 看我突然间变得多勇敢 |
[1:51:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:51:29] | Please don’t call the police. | 请别叫警察 |
[1:51:33] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[1:51:35] | Are you holding back anything else? | 你还隐瞒了什么事吗? |
[1:51:40] | I’ve no one left | 我再没什么人 |
[1:51:43] | who I can trust. | 可以信任了 |
[1:51:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:51:47] | Making a getaway? | 逃跑吗? |
[1:51:49] | They’ll track you down! | 他们会抓住你的! |
[1:51:52] | If you call the cops, | 如果你叫了警察 |
[1:51:55] | I’ll leave, too. | 我也会离开 |
[1:51:57] | Are you stupid? | 你是傻的吗? |
[1:51:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:53:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:53:04] | I trust Carlos, and I believe him. I want to know more. | 我信任卡洛斯 而且我相信他的话 我想了解更多 |
[1:53:08] | That’s the easy part. | 那样很容易 |
[1:53:10] | Believing what you want. | 相信你想相信的 |
[1:53:12] | What pleases you. | 让你满意的 |
[1:53:13] | I did that, too. Until tonight. | 我以前也这样 直到今晚 |
[1:53:16] | I’ll chase whomever I please! | 我会追求我喜欢的任何人! |
[1:53:18] | Men matter less and less to me. | 男人对我越来越不重要了 |
[1:53:21] | That’s my lot. | 那是我的命运 |
[1:53:23] | They’ve never given me anything. | 他们从来没给过我什么 |
[1:53:25] | Except sex. | 除了性 |
[1:53:26] | No? What about the keeper? | 不? 看守怎么样了? |
[1:53:31] | What? Besides wild sex | 什么? 除了狂野的性生活 |
[1:53:32] | and a daughter? | 和一个女儿? |
[1:53:35] | Don’t forget that story full of advantages | 别忘了那个故事 |
[1:53:37] | that he wrote just for you! | 他只为你写的 充满了 奇妙之处的故事! |
[1:53:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:53:42] | Maybe your boyfriend was | 也许你的男朋友是 |
[1:53:45] | -the last good man on earth. -No, he wasn’t. | -地球上最后一个好男人 -不 他不是 |
[1:53:48] | You’re wrong, but that’s my business. | 你说错了 但那是我自己的事情 |
[1:53:52] | And I suppose Carlos is also your business. | 那我猜卡洛斯也是你的事了 |
[1:53:55] | Yours alone. | 你自己的 |
[1:53:57] | You’re the only one chasing him. | 只有你才对他感兴趣 |
[1:54:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:54:02] | Come to think of it, | 我想起来了 |
[1:54:04] | I always chase men. When I like them. | 我喜欢时 我总是追求男人 |
[1:54:07] | To each his own, right? | 每一个 对吗? |
[1:54:13] | Where could he be? | 他可能去哪儿呢? |
[1:54:16] | I don’t know. I’m going home. | 我不知道 我要回家了 |
[1:54:19] | You guys cook tonight. | 你们今晚自己煮饭 |
[1:57:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:58:59] | Carlos! It’s me, Lucia. | 卡洛斯! 是我 露茜亚 |
[1:59:00] | I want to come down, please. | 我想下来 |
[1:59:04] | Come and help me. | 过来帮我 |
[1:59:07] | I know how to dive, too. What did you think? | 我也会潜水 你认为怎么样? |
[1:59:15] | Lucia. It’s me, Elena. | 露茜亚 是我 埃琳娜 |
[1:59:29] | Where’s Carlos? | 卡洛斯在哪儿? |
[1:59:31] | Down there. | 那下面 |
[1:59:32] | Did he escape? | 他逃跑了? |
[1:59:36] | Maybe he’s dead. | 也许他死了 |
[1:59:41] | If he turns up, we have to believe him, okay? | 如果他出现了 我们必须相信他好吗? |
[1:59:46] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[1:59:48] | That’s right. | 那就对了 |
[1:59:50] | He’s a crab. | 他是个螃蟹 |
[1:59:55] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:59:57] | What for? | 去干什么? |
[1:59:58] | To eat. | 吃东西 |
[1:59:59] | So early? | 这么早? |
[2:00:02] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[2:00:03] | Tough. It’s about time you helped me cook. | 坏家伙 到帮我做饭的时间了 |
[2:00:07] | We’ll make a special meal and we’ll be together | 我们做一顿特别的饭 我们会在一起 |
[2:00:12] | and have fun. | 享受快乐 |
[2:00:30] | You’re a gift to this earth. | 你是给大地的礼物 |
[2:00:34] | Elena. You’re crying. | 埃琳娜 你哭了 |
[2:00:40] | Tears of happiness, which is what I am from now on. | 高兴的眼泪 从现在开始我会是这样的 |
[2:00:44] | Great. I hope it’s contagious. | 好极了 我希望它能传染 |
[2:00:46] | Piece of cake. Let’s go. | 小意思 走吧 |
[2:03:57] | The first advantage is at the end of the story. | 第一个奇妙之处是 在故事的最后 |
[2:04:01] | It doesn’t finish, | 它没有结束 |
[2:04:02] | it falls in a hole. | 它掉到了一个洞里 |
[2:04:08] | And the story starts again halfway. | 故事从中间又重新开始了 |
[2:04:12] | The other advantage, and the biggest, | 另一个奇妙之处 也是最奇妙的 |
[2:04:16] | is that you can change course along the way… | 是你能改变事物发展的过程 |
[2:04:19] | If you let me. If you give me time. | 如果你允许我 如果你给我时间 |
[2:05:07] | A ray of sunshine… | 一束阳光 |