英文名称:Spy Game
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Apr. 14th, 1991 | 1991年4月14日 |
[00:34] | SU CHOU PRISON FOREIGN AID WORKERS | 苏州监狱 海外医疗团队 |
[00:37] | RESPOND TO SUSPECTED CHOLERA OUTBREAK | 前往处理霍乱疫情 |
[02:07] | Inject me first. Show them it’s safe. | 我先打 让他们看我没事 |
[02:16] | You’ll feel better in an hour. | 你一个钟头后就会好一点 |
[03:21] | Faster, faster, they’re coming… | 快点 快点 他们来了 |
[03:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:40] | Everyone out. | 全部出去 |
[03:41] | Go back and finish the innoculations. | 先打针 待会再处理他 |
[03:53] | You’ve got ten minutes to fix the electrical. | 给你十分钟快把它修好 |
[03:56] | Ten minutes, do you hear me? | 十分钟 听到没? |
[04:14] | You got, maybe, seven minutes. | 你大约有七分钟 |
[04:37] | This is taking too long… | 没时间了 |
[04:43] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[05:10] | Almost got one of the fuses fixed. | 保险丝就快修好了 |
[06:08] | Thirty seconds. | 三十秒 |
[06:23] | Get out now. | 马上走 |
[07:27] | Papers… | 证件… |
[07:34] | You… | 你… |
[07:37] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[07:56] | Stop the ambulance now. | 快拦下救护车 |
[08:25] | HONG KONG, CHINA | 中国 香港 |
[08:38] | WASHINGTON, D.C. | 华府 |
[08:49] | It’s Duncan. What are you doing at home? | 我是邓肯 你还在家干嘛? |
[08:52] | Jogging. | 慢跑 |
[08:53] | How long does it take you to get to work? | 你要多久才能到办公室 |
[08:55] | – Harry, what time is it there? – How long? | -你那边几点? -多久? |
[08:57] | Thirty, forty minutes. Why? | 三 四十分钟 怎么了? |
[08:59] | I’ll give you 25 minutes before I transmit. | 我25分钟后就发电报 |
[09:02] | If you want to see the cable before they do, you’d better hustle. | 你不想被他们先看到就快去 |
[09:21] | U.S. EMBASSY HONG KONG | 美国大使馆 香港 |
[09:31] | – Duncan. – What the hell is going on, Harry? | -这是邓肯 -哈利 这是怎么回事? |
[09:33] | Read the cable. | 先看电报 |
[09:35] | If I’m walking into a shit storm, I’ve got to know which way the wind’s blowing. | 有麻烦我一定要先搞清楚状况 |
[09:39] | – Boy Scout is in trouble. – What kind of trouble? | -童子军出事了 -出什么事? |
[09:44] | Where are you calling from? | 你人在哪儿? |
[09:47] | Are you in your car? Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你在车上?你疯啦? |
[09:50] | He’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. | 他是大人 会照顾自己 |
[09:52] | You call me from secure when you get there. | 到了办公室再打给我 |
[10:09] | C.I.A. HEADQUARTERS LANGLEY, VIRGINIA | 中情局总部 维州兰里 |
[10:50] | Sorry, sir. You’ll need to come to the desk with me, please. | 抱歉 请跟我来 |
[10:54] | Mr. Muir. | 穆尔先生 |
[10:59] | Duty roster has you checking out tonight. Just a reminder: | 你今天就要离职 |
[11:01] | On your way out, | 下班时 |
[11:04] | we need you to sign out your ID, card key, parking pass. | 请把证件和停车证缴回 |
[11:06] | It’s a date. | 没问题 |
[11:20] | – You got a cable from Hong Kong? – You check the Operations Center? | -香港来的电报呢? -你问过行动组吗? |
[11:25] | I go up there, | 不行啦 |
[11:25] | Nyland will want to collect that $100 I owe him from the ‘Skins game. | 我还欠比利一百块哩 |
[11:29] | Come on, Henry. Pull it off the mainframe, will you? My last day. | 帮个忙 替我从主机抓下来 今天是我最后一天 |
[11:58] | Gladys. | 葛蒂 |
[12:05] | Cubans are in the drawer on the left. | 古巴雪茄在左边抽屉 |
[12:12] | If these walls could talk, huh? All this history, I envy you. | 你真是不得了 经验丰富 令人羡慕 |
[12:19] | Well, bag your job. You can be just like me. | 你来补我的缺算了 |
[12:22] | No, really. The debt this country owes you guys. | 说真的 国家欠你们太多了 |
[12:25] | Are we dancing with your hand on my ass, or will you make your move? | 查克 少捧我了 有话直说吧? |
[12:30] | – You ran an agent named Bishop. – Tom Bishop. Yeah. How is he? | -你以前有个姓毕希的干员 -毕汤姆 他怎样? |
[12:34] | – We’d like to take a look at his files. – You try Records? | -我们要他的档案. -去档案室找 |
[12:38] | Of course, we have his main files. It was your personals. | 我要你手上关于他的档案 |
[12:42] | – What do you want to know? – We’ll have yours downloaded in an hour. | -你想知道什么? -一小时后资料完整了再给你 |
[12:46] | That should give us all we need. For now, I’ll just take your files. | 那样很好 那些就够了 |
[12:50] | Grab yourself a seat and make yourself comfortable. | 坐下来慢慢等吧 |
[12:53] | It will take me a while to dig them up. | 我得花些时间找 |
[12:56] | Call my office as soon as you have them. ASAP. | 找到了马上打给我 |
[12:59] | Muir, good luck with the retirement. | 老穆 祝你退休愉快 |
[13:40] | The director sent this down. Actually looks like he signed it himself. | 局长送的 他亲笔签的名 |
[13:48] | Harker said I’m supposed to collect all your files on Tom Bishop. | 中情局局长威尔森 |
[14:03] | Finally get to use one of these burn bags. | 终于有机会销毁档案 |
[14:09] | Hold this till you hear otherwise. You didn’t see what I put in there. | 你先替我保管 装作不知道这是什么 |
[14:14] | Are we feeling a little paranoid on our last day? | 最后一天疑心特别重? |
[14:16] | When did Noah build the Ark, Gladys? | 诺亚几时盖方舟? |
[14:20] | Before the rain. Before the rain. | 在下大雨之前 |
[14:36] | Hey, Billy, you got my $100? | 比利 你欠我一百块 |
[14:46] | Harker said to bring this file. Can you buzz me through? | 哈克要这些 让我进去 |
[14:48] | No, I can’t, sir. I’ll make sure he gets it. | 不行 我替你交给他 |
[15:17] | As for the trade negotiations in the Far East… | 中美即将举行贸易谈判 |
[15:21] | …negotiators have been working with the Chinese in an effort… | …美方代表正在和中方协商… |
[15:23] | …to streamline proceedings, preparing for the President’s trip next week. | …为下周总统的访华之旅铺路 |
[15:25] | In other world news, now that the Cold War is finally over… | 在世界另一端冷战已结束 |
[15:28] | …Berliners are proclaiming a new era, here where Soviet and US tanks… | 柏林围墙瓦解两年后的今天 |
[15:30] | …faced each other in the darkest days of the… | …柏林人准备迎接新的纪元 |
[15:37] | – Is this it? – It’s all I could find. | -就这些? -我只找到这些 |
[15:39] | Packed, misplaced, you know how it is. Moving day and all. | 其它的不是打包就是弄丢了 |
[15:43] | It’s probably mostly up here anyway. Old school, you know? | 反正全都在我脑里 老一派的作风 |
[15:55] | Step this way. | 这里请 |
[16:03] | Sit down here, please, Mr. Muir. | 坐吧 |
[16:05] | Jesus, Aiken, how long has it been? | 天啊 艾肯 好久不见了 |
[16:14] | This task force have a name? | 这小组有名称吗? |
[16:21] | This is a tough one, Troy. | 这件事很棘手 托雷 |
[16:26] | – I’m going to see you later. – You got it, Cy. | -待会见 -没问题 |
[16:41] | Good to see you. Thanks for coming. | 你好 谢谢你过来 |
[16:45] | For the record, we’ve been joined by Nathan Muir, Near East ops. | 中东行动的穆纳森加入我们 |
[16:50] | We’re in the process of dealing with a fairly specific… | 我们正在处理一项… |
[16:51] | …international flap. | …国际事件 |
[16:57] | We brought you in here as a stopgap. | 我们请你来 |
[17:00] | Fill in a few holes for us. | 填补一些漏洞 |
[17:01] | So, I’m like the little Dutch boy? | 我就像是水电工 |
[17:05] | Yeah, we just need you to be a team player on this one, Muir. | 你要为大局着想 |
[17:10] | Why is that funny? | 有什么好笑? |
[17:11] | Every time my coach told me that, I knew I was about to get benched. | 教练这么说我就得坐冷板凳 |
[17:17] | Due to the nature of this task force, there will be certain information… | 因为情况特殊 纳森 |
[17:19] | …which you don’t need to know. | 有些事你不必知道 |
[17:23] | A week ago, Tom Bishop disappeared in Hong Kong. | 一周前毕汤姆在香港失踪 |
[17:27] | Last night he turned up outside Shanghai. | 昨晚他出现在上海附近 |
[17:29] | He’s been arrested for espionage. | 进行间谍活动被捕 |
[17:33] | We’re working up a complete profile based on relevant personal histories… | 我们正在调查他 |
[17:35] | …and op records. | 他的背景和行动记录 |
[17:38] | This has to be handled with kid gloves. | 这件事要小心处理 |
[17:41] | How long does the President have to claim him? | 总统要在多久时间内声援他? |
[17:44] | – Twenty-four hours. – Starting when? | -24小时之内. -从几时开始? |
[17:47] | As of now, Nathan. | 从现在开始 |
[17:49] | 8:02am 8:02 am | |
[17:52] | Bishop has been classified as a common criminal… | 毕希被列为一般罪犯 |
[17:55] | …and will be executed at 8:00 tomorrow morning, our time. | 将于美国时间明早八时被枪决 |
[18:01] | What about the press? | 媒体呢? |
[18:04] | Why not leak it and throw the spotlight on China, and buy us some time? | 把消息曝光 争取一些时间 |
[18:08] | We need the press on this like we need a third tit. | 媒体就像第三个奶子没什么用 |
[18:13] | You using the other two? | 其它两个你在用吗? |
[18:15] | We don’t want outside influences to limit our options. | 我们不想把事情搞得太复杂 |
[18:21] | What was Bishop doing in China? | 他为什么跑去中国? |
[18:22] | He was with an operation for Duncan. | 他本来替哈利邓肯出任务 |
[18:24] | – Was? – Yes. | -本来? -对 |
[18:26] | Until he took matters into his own hands. | 后来他擅自行动 |
[18:29] | – Where are they holding him? – I’m sorry, Nathan. | -他被关在哪儿? -我不能说 |
[18:32] | It would be nice to know what gaps are filled. | 我得搞清楚状况才能帮忙 |
[18:35] | I’ve only got 10 fingers here. | 我能做的也有限 |
[18:42] | Guess it’s kind of tough timing. A week before the President’s road trip. | 他真倒楣 一周后总统要访华 |
[18:44] | You guys afraid there will be a congressional hearing? | 大家都怕被国会质询 |
[18:52] | That’s why we’re transcribing and videotaping, right? | 所以你们才录影存证 对吧? |
[19:00] | Are you gonna want me to testify? | 你们要我作证吗? |
[19:05] | Absolutely not. | 不要 |
[19:09] | You met Bishop in Vietnam, right? | 你在越南认识他? |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:15] | Spring of ’75. | 75年春天 |
[19:17] | Hue had just fallen. Danang would go in a couple of days. | 顺化刚沦陷 大南很快也会 |
[19:21] | I had flown in country to get an ARVIN sniper… | 我去找一个南越政府军狙击手 |
[19:26] | …who’d been with us throughout the Phoenix program. | 他一直替我们进行暗杀行动 |
[19:29] | He was a heavy-hitter named Bihn. | 这高手叫阿宾 |
[19:33] | DANANG: U.S. FIREBASE APRIL ’75 | 75年4月 大南军营 |
[20:02] | I’ve got some bad news for you, sir. | 我有坏消息 长官 |
[20:04] | – He’s dead. – Dead? | -他挂了 -死了? |
[20:06] | Just before dawn. Caught a mortar round with his teeth. | 今天一早他被迫击炮轰死 |
[20:10] | Got anybody else? | 还有别人吗? |
[20:12] | There’s a staff sergeant, | 有一个中士 |
[20:14] | but he’s nowhere near Bihn’s 40 confirmed. | 但他没有阿宾那么高竿 |
[20:16] | – How many has he got? – Three kills. | -他杀过多少人? -三个 |
[20:18] | – Christ, and that’s the best you’ve got? – He’s a fine shot, sir. | -天哪 他就是你最好的人选吗? -他的枪法很准 |
[20:22] | – Where is he? – He’s right over there. | -他在哪儿? -那儿 |
[20:26] | – In the back? – Yeah. | -在后面? -对 |
[20:30] | There is another guy, 20 kills, but he’s at least two days away. | 还有另一高手 杀过20个人 但他要两天后才能到 |
[20:33] | – Confirm that. – Yes, sir. | -你去确认 -是的 |
[20:35] | – Why is he over there? – They live separate from the others. | -他在后面干嘛? -他们不跟别人住 |
[20:38] | Cook their own food. Gook food. | 自己煮饭 越南菜 |
[20:42] | The smell is awful, sir. | 臭得要命 |
[20:45] | Not to the enemy. Send him in. | 敌人也吃这玩意 叫他来 |
[20:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:00] | Yes, sir? | 长官 |
[21:02] | – Bishop? – That’s correct, sir. | -毕希? -没错 |
[21:07] | – Where are you from? – Hemet, California, sir. | -你来自哪里? -加州贺美镇 |
[21:10] | Here, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[21:17] | You didn’t get to be a marksman | 你家的食物应该不是 |
[21:18] | putting food on your mama’s table. | 你打猎来的吧 |
[21:20] | No, we have a Safeway back home. | 不是 都是超市买的 |
[21:24] | – Where did you learn to shoot? – Boy Scouts, sir. | -你的枪法在哪儿学的? -童军课 |
[21:29] | – Are you kidding me? – No, sir. | -你在唬我吗? -不是 |
[21:35] | – When did you get pulled in? – I volunteered, sir. | -你几时被征召入伍? -我是自愿从军 |
[21:40] | He came across as an idealistic type. | 他很有理想 |
[21:43] | You know, a little bit of an attitude. | 只是有点臭屁 |
[21:44] | Starts out trying to see what he’s made of. Ends up disliking the view. | 他想有一番作为 却心有余而力不足 |
[21:47] | – Who was the target, Muir? – General Hun Chea. | -目标是谁? -洪齐将军 |
[21:52] | – He’s Laotian? – Yeah. Unofficial enemy. | -他是寮国人? -对 非官方的敌人 |
[21:55] | Code name: Red Shirt. | 他的代号是红衫 |
[21:57] | He’s responsible for the western flank of the Saigon offensive. | 他要参加西贡攻击行动 |
[22:01] | – And his name is… – Don’t need a name, sir. | -名字是… -我不必知道 |
[22:03] | You don’t need it or you don’t want it? | 不必或不想知道? |
[22:07] | Yeah, I’ll do it, sir. | 我愿意干 好吧 |
[22:24] | The target will be at a location… | 明天早上9点 |
[22:27] | …21 clicks away, tomorrow morning at 0900. | 目标会出现在21公里外 |
[22:32] | It’s a high-powered meet-and-greet with the Vietcong. | 那次和越共的迎面行动真是轰烈 |
[22:40] | – Will he be alone? – He sometimes travels with an entourage. | -他只有一个人? -他有一小组护卫队 |
[22:46] | “Bit of an entourage”? | 一小组? |
[22:59] | Red Shirt located. | 红衫来了? |
[23:01] | – Do you have in sight? – Red Shirt confirmed. | -你看到他吗 -看到了 |
[23:10] | Niner-eight-zero to gate. | 距离入口980米 |
[23:17] | One-zero-zero-five to table. | 距离会议桌一千零五米 |
[23:24] | Wind: | 风速 |
[23:27] | Five miles left. | 左向五英哩 |
[23:32] | Target in sight. | 锁定目标 |
[23:48] | Bravo Six, Bravo Six. Delta Two. Over. | 呼叫基地 这是D2 |
[23:51] | – Go, Delta Two. – We have target in sight, but no shot. | -请说 -锁定目标 无法射击 |
[23:54] | – Say it again? – No shot. Helo’s obstructing target. | -再说一次 -无法射击 被直升机挡住 |
[23:57] | NVA doesn’t have air support. | 越共没有空中支援部队 |
[24:00] | Position in jeopardy. Our position is compromised. Over. | 位置曝露 我们的位置被曝露 |
[24:04] | Say it again. Over. | 再说一次 |
[24:07] | – We’re still a go. – We have no go. | -任务继续 -不能继续 |
[24:12] | – Clear. – Don’t take the shot. | -可以了. -别开枪 |
[24:15] | – See if you can get them back. – Delta Two, Delta Two. | -快跟他们联络. -呼叫D2… |
[24:22] | Move. | 走开 |
[24:34] | Come on. | 快…快… |
[24:57] | Delta Two, Bravo Six, over. | 这是基地 呼叫D2 |
[26:31] | Sorry about your men, Captain. | 我为你的手下感到遗憾 |
[26:34] | You want to make another pass, sir? | 你要再绕一圈吗? |
[26:47] | Hold it! Go back again! | 等一下绕回去 |
[27:08] | Hell of an ad for the Boy Scouts. | 好一个童子军 |
[27:16] | Did you have a presidential finding authorizing those kills? | 那次暗杀行动有总统授权吗? |
[27:26] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我没见过你 |
[27:28] | – Who are you? – Dr. William Byars. | -你是谁? -贝威廉博士 |
[27:31] | National Security Council. | 国家安全局 |
[27:35] | Was there a finding, Muir? | 有授权吗? |
[27:39] | We were in a place we weren’t supposed to be… | 我们不该在那地方 |
[27:42] | …assassinating a general from a country we weren’t at war with. | 暗杀一名非敌国将军 呼叫葛蒂 |
[27:45] | We weren’t officially at war with North Vietnam either… | 不过我们也没正式向北越宣战 |
[27:48] | Is that a no? | 就是没有了? |
[27:49] | Come on, guys. We’re on the clock. | 拜托 时间紧迫 |
[27:53] | The President admits Bishop is ours, denies he’s a spy. | 快请总统否认毕希是间谍 |
[27:55] | We put out the fires and negotiate a deal. | 然后再跟中共谈条件 |
[27:59] | Unless I’m missing something. | 除非有什么我不知道 |
[28:05] | This’ll just take a second. | 稍等一下 |
[28:07] | Stop recording. Stop tape. | 暂停录影录音 |
[28:09] | Your secretary’s got your wife on the line. She says it’s urgent. | 你的秘书说你太太有急电 |
[28:13] | Go ahead. You want to take it outside? | 去吧 要到外面接吗? |
[28:16] | No, I’ll take it in here. That’s fine. | 我在这儿接就行了 |
[28:22] | Got your message. You want me to start a fire yet? | 收到讯息 要我升火吗? |
[28:25] | Right. | 对 |
[28:27] | This’ll just take a second. | 我只耽搁一下子 |
[28:29] | Right. | 对 |
[28:31] | Tell you what. Why don’t you hold that reservation… | 这样吧 请你保留订位 |
[28:34] | …and we may still be able to use it. | 也许还用得上 |
[28:37] | You might just. As we speak, there are three guys | 你听我说 有三个家伙 |
[28:40] | rummaging through everything I spent a week packing. | 在这里翻箱倒柜 我之前才花了一星期整理 |
[28:49] | If there were any instances of personal dysfunction… | 如果他出过什么状况 |
[28:52] | …emotional or psychological, it could be helpful. | 心理或情绪不稳 这都有帮助 |
[28:56] | – It’s insubstantial. – Right. | -这不重要 -没错 |
[29:01] | – Okay. – A presidential finding of no importance. | -好吧 -总统有没有授权并不重要 |
[29:05] | – You still there? – Yeah. | -你还在吗? -对 |
[29:07] | So he was an assassin, recruited to kill. | 他是个杀手 受雇杀人 |
[29:12] | Sounds good. Bye-bye. | 这样很好 再见 |
[29:20] | Sorry. Wife’s planning a retirement dinner. | 抱歉 我老婆在安排退休晚宴 |
[29:26] | “Assassin”? | 杀手? |
[29:32] | – I think I just figured it out. – The Bishop files. | -我刚刚想到了 -毕希的档案 |
[29:37] | – Where? – My office. Closet. | -在哪里? -办公室衣橱 |
[29:40] | – lt’ll just take a second. – I’ll send a security officer down. | -我去一下子 -我派人去拿 |
[29:44] | You guys have better things to do than to rummage through my office. | 没必要到我办公室翻箱倒柜 |
[29:48] | Right, Chuck? | 对吧 查克? |
[29:59] | He’s on his way down. | 他正要回去 |
[30:37] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[30:38] | It rained. | 果然下雨了 |
[30:41] | – What about these? – Burn them. | -这些呢? -烧了吧 |
[30:46] | – What is this about? – Money. | -这是为了什么? -金钱 |
[30:50] | Free trade. Microchips. Toaster ovens. | 自由贸易 微晶片 烤箱 |
[30:54] | And what does that have to do with you? | 这跟你有什么关系? |
[30:59] | Nothing. Get me Digger Gibson’s number. | 没关系 给我吉迪格的电话 |
[31:05] | Shit! | 该死ㄐ |
[31:18] | Agency’s looking for a reason | 他们在找一个理由 |
[31:20] | to let the Chinese kill Tom Bishop. | 让中国杀死毕希 |
[31:23] | 12.40pm 12:40pm | |
[31:27] | What Operation are you working for? | 你来干什么? |
[31:33] | What’s your connection with the prisoner? | 你和囚犯有什么关系? |
[31:36] | Who hired you? | 是谁派你到这儿来? |
[31:48] | They shut down my secure line. Last day and all. | 我的安全电话被切断 好一个最后的一天 |
[31:51] | – Can I use yours? – Well… | -借我用你的 -这个… |
[31:54] | – I’m sorry, it’s classified. Do you mind? – Right. | -抱歉 这是机密 拜托 -好 |
[32:13] | So, sir, you and Muir came up together, right? | 你和穆尔同一期 对吧? |
[32:18] | – How well do you know him? – No one knows Nathan, not really. | -你有多了解他? -没有人了解纳森 |
[32:21] | – Do you trust him? – He’s a man who got the job done. | -你信任他吗? -他一定能完成任务 |
[32:25] | Is he on the job now? Office of Security, Hong Kong. | 他现在有任务吗? 香港分局的通联记录 |
[32:29] | At this morning, a call originated from station to Muir’s home. | 早上六点五十分打到穆尔家 |
[32:35] | – He knew about Bishop before he got here? – He played dumb. This is Harker. | -他早就知道毕希的事 -他一直装傻我是哈克 |
[32:38] | I need confirmation on all calls | 我需要所有纳森穆尔办公室 |
[32:41] | in and out of Nathan Muir’s office. | 的通联纪录 |
[32:47] | Gee, I’m hungry. | 我饿扁了 |
[32:50] | – Hong Kong Herald. – Digger Gibson, please. | -香港前锋报 -请找吉迪格 |
[32:52] | One moment, sir. | 请稍等 |
[32:57] | – Hello. – Gibby, old boy. | -喂 -老吉 是我 |
[32:58] | Nathan! To what do I owe this honor? | 纳森 你有什么事? |
[33:01] | You still have contacts at CNN? | 你在CNN有关系吗? |
[33:03] | – I got something for you. – Talk to me. | -我有一条新闻 -说吧 |
[33:05] | How about, “CIA operative caught in the act of espionage”? | 中情局干员因间谍罪名被捕 这条新闻如何? |
[33:09] | – Can you get that on the air? – That won’t be easy. | -你能让它上新闻吗? -很困难 |
[33:13] | Come on, Gibby. That’s never stopped you before. | 少来了 老吉 这对你是轻而易举 |
[33:18] | – Give me 30 minutes. – Yeah. | -给我半小时 -太好了 |
[33:25] | I remember seeing something about Bishop in my South American box… | 我以为南美档案中 会有他的资料 |
[33:29] | …but it wasn’t there. | 结果没找到 |
[33:31] | Those op files downloaded yet? | 下载行动记录了吗? |
[33:38] | Let’s go with this. Bishop’s recruitment. | 这样吧 谈谈你怎么召募他 |
[33:41] | Yeah. Well, back then, recruitment took time. | 在那时候 召募新人很花时间 |
[33:44] | Bishop was evacuated with the last of them on April 30. | 他4月30日从越南撤退 |
[33:50] | And that gave me a month to do my homework. | 我花一个月做功课 |
[33:53] | I talked to his neighbors, his teachers, his mom… | 访问他的邻居 老师 老妈 |
[33:56] | …scoutmaster. | 甚至童军老师 |
[33:58] | I pulled his dad’s record from the Pentagon. | 从五角大厦调他老爸的档案 |
[34:01] | And then started to move some pieces around the board. | 然后就开始布局 |
[34:05] | And my plan was to isolate and alienate. | 我打算把他孤立起来 |
[34:12] | WEST GERMANY 1976 | 西德 1976年 |
[34:15] | And I had his C.O. give him just menial duties… | 我让他和德国官兵 |
[34:18] | …with non-English speaking personnel. | 处理一些枯燥的行政工作 |
[34:20] | And I kept him in limbo about even the possibility of going home. | 至于何时退役也遥遥无期 |
[34:24] | And then I watched and waited. | 然后我就耐心观察等待 |
[34:28] | This consignment is a misdirect. | 运送有误 |
[34:30] | It needs to go to the military H.Q. in Mannheim. You understand? | 这份文件应该送到曼罕总部 你听懂吗? |
[34:33] | I don’t understand you. | 我不懂 |
[34:37] | – Fuck. – Then, in December… | -可恶 -十二月我觉得他受不了了 |
[34:39] | …when I didn’t think he could take anymore, I made the move. | 我就采取行动 |
[34:52] | There she is! | 你来了ㄐ |
[35:04] | Sorry, sir. It’s Bishop. Sergeant Bishop. | 长官 我是毕希 毕中士 |
[35:06] | – Oh, Christ. Of course! – Hi. | -天啊 没错 -嗨 |
[35:10] | Sandy, this is Tom Bishop. It’s Tom, right? | 珊蒂 这是毕汤姆 对吧? |
[35:13] | – Yes, sir. Tom, sir. – How are you? | -是的 -你好吗? |
[35:15] | – Sandy? – My second wife. | -珊蒂? -我第二任老婆 |
[35:17] | Second wife? | 第二任老婆? |
[35:19] | He asked me why I was in Berlin, | 他问我怎么会到柏林 |
[35:21] | and I said I was a military liaison of sorts. | 我说我去担任军事联络官 |
[35:24] | – It’s good to hear an American voice again. – I’ll bet. | -能听到英语真好 -我想也是 |
[35:28] | – What are you doing for Christmas? – No plans. | -耶诞节你有什么打算? -没有 |
[35:45] | – Central Intelligence? – Train you as an agent. | -中情局? -我会训练你 |
[35:47] | You’d be working for me, mostly undercover. | 替我干卧底行动 |
[35:53] | – In Europe? – Wherever the action is. | -在欧洲? -哪儿有任务就去 |
[35:55] | And if I preferred just to go home? | 如果我只想回家呢? |
[35:58] | That’s okay. It’s fine. | 那也行 |
[36:00] | I can make arrangements | 我可以做些安排 |
[36:02] | for you to end your tour in San Diego. | 让你到圣地牙哥服完役 |
[36:04] | In which case, I’ll presume you’ll forget we ever had this conversation. | 你也忘了今天说的话 |
[36:08] | Look, it’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[36:15] | The next day, we started his tradecraft. | 隔天我就开始训练他 |
[36:17] | Technology gets better every day, and that’s fine. | 科技日新月益 那很好 |
[36:20] | Most of the time, all you need is a stick of gum, | 但是你只需要口香糖 |
[36:22] | a pocketknife and a smile. | 一把小刀和微笑 |
[36:24] | That’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[36:27] | Today we’re going to be discussing a radio set. | 今天要谈的是无线电 |
[36:29] | Not just any radio set, but a Russian radio set. | 不是一般的无线电 是俄国制的 |
[36:34] | Every building, every room, every situation is a snapshot. | 仔细观察每个建筑房间和状况 |
[36:39] | I’m sitting here talking to you, I’m also checking the room, | 我在跟你讲话同时也在观察人群 |
[36:41] | memorizing it. The people, what they’re wearing. | 记住他们穿什么 |
[36:44] | Then I ask: “What’s wrong with this picture? Anything suspect?” | 然后找出破绽和嫌犯 |
[36:47] | You got to see it, assess it, and then dismiss most of it without thinking. | 你要连想都不必想就进行过滤 |
[36:52] | – Without thinking? – Like breathing. | -想都不必想? -跟呼吸一样自然 |
[36:54] | You breathe, don’t you? | 你会吧? |
[37:00] | Always carry cigarettes and a lighter. It’s a great icebreaker. | 随身带香烟和打火机 很有用 |
[37:06] | Listen, but I want your concentration to be on something different, | 我要你听 但想着别的事 |
[37:10] | so you don’t react. Understand? | 别有任何反应 明白吗? |
[37:14] | – When do I get my first assignment? – When I decide you’re ready. | -我几时出第一次任务? -等我觉得你准备好了 |
[37:18] | – What is your name? – Michael Sandville. | -你的名字? -桑麦可 |
[37:22] | The suit in the kitchen. | 在厨房的胖子 |
[37:25] | – Threat? – Wait, how’d you see that? | -有危险吗? -你怎么看到他? |
[37:32] | – See that apartment building? – Yeah. | -看到那栋公寓吗? -看到 |
[37:34] | Know anyone who lives there? | 有你认识的人吗? |
[37:37] | Within five minutes, I want to see you standing on one of those balconies. | 你要在五分钟内站在阳台上 |
[37:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:42] | – Did you serve in Vietnam? | 你在越南服过役吗? |
[37:44] | – No, I did not. – Favourite colour? | -没有 -最喜欢的颜色 |
[37:46] | – Why don’t we discuss it over coffee? – You just lost 10 seconds. | -先喝杯咖啡再说 -你浪费了十秒 |
[37:58] | Solicit information from someone. | 向一个人搜集情报 |
[38:02] | Gladly. | 我很乐意 |
[38:09] | Guy reading the menu. Don’t look at him. | 看菜单的家伙 别看他 |
[38:13] | – He wasn’t reading the menu. – He’s not reading at all. Threat? | -他没在看菜单 -没错 他危险吗? |
[38:17] | Only to the hostess. | 只对女服务生有危险 |
[38:19] | You gave her four pieces of personal information… | 你用四项个人资料 |
[38:22] | …for one dubious, impersonal fact. | 换来一项不可靠的资讯 |
[38:24] | Just finding out where she got that dress. | 我想知道她的衣服哪里买 |
[38:26] | Where you from? When’s your birthday? | 你是哪里人? 生日几时? |
[38:28] | You know everything about me. | 你很了解我 |
[38:29] | I don’t know a thing about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[38:31] | What did you tell her? You’re straight. You’re engaged. | 你打算跟她说什么? 说你是异性恋 订过婚 |
[38:35] | Tomorrow is your girl’s birthday, | 明天是未婚妻生日 |
[38:37] | and you have no taste in women’s fashion. | 最后 你对服装毫无品味 |
[38:40] | What if she were an asset? You told her four lies that now have to be true. | 如果她是线人呢? 你的谎话要一直说下去 |
[39:11] | – I thought spies drank martinis. – Scotch. Never less than 12 years old. | -我以为间谍都喝马丁尼 -威士忌 12年以下不喝 |
[39:15] | Is that right? | 真的还假的? |
[39:17] | Agency rules? | 中情局的规矩? |
[39:19] | My rules. | 我的规矩 |
[39:23] | So, what else? What else do I need to know? | 我还需要知道什么? |
[39:27] | Put away some money so you can die someplace warm. | 把钱存起来到暖和地方养老 |
[39:30] | And don’t ever touch it. Not for anyone, ever. | 千万别为任何人花掉 |
[39:37] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[39:42] | Don’t ever risk your life or your career for an asset. | 千万别为线人冒生命危险 |
[39:46] | If it comes down to you or them, send flowers. | 若发生不幸了 送送花篮就够了 |
[39:53] | He was a natural. | 他是天生好手 |
[39:54] | He could take an East German who’d just come over the wall… | 一个刚翻越柏林围墙的东德人 |
[39:57] | …look him in the eye, and ask him to go back… | 他可以看着对方双眼 |
[40:00] | …to the place he’d just fled and spy for us. | 说服他重返铁幕替我们当间谍 |
[40:09] | He got so good, he could close in an afternoon | 他越来越高竿 |
[40:12] | and send the guy out with a smile. | 一个下午就能让他笑着回去 |
[40:14] | Let me get this straight. You allowed a contract agent to develop assets? | 慢着 你让他培养线人? |
[40:19] | He was that good. I thought he’d be a fine case officer. | 他非常厉害 有一天能当主管 |
[40:22] | Let’s get on with it. I’d like to hear what you can offer about Operation Rodeo. | 继续吧 我想知道牛仔行动的细节 |
[40:27] | – “Rodeo”? – The Cathcart affair? | -牛仔行动? -甘丝卡事件? |
[40:33] | Hold transcription. Hold tape. I’ll be right back. | 暂停录影 我马上回来 |
[40:59] | This would go a lot faster if you’d tell me something about the op. | 让我知道行动内容会比较好 |
[41:02] | What’s it called? “Sideshow”? | 行动名称是 杂耍 吗? |
[41:07] | What about it? | 是又怎样? |
[41:11] | How did you get this information? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[41:12] | Just stuff we learn in the field. | 我学来的技巧 |
[41:21] | Sorry about that. Okay, where were we? | 不好意思. 我们谈到哪里? |
[41:24] | I think we were talking about Operation Rodeo. Right, Chuck? | 我们正谈到牛仔行动 对吧 查克? |
[41:30] | You’re on. | 说吧 |
[41:34] | My East German contacts… | 我的东德线人 |
[41:37] | …discovered that we had an unidentified mole in the embassy. | 发现大使馆有一个内奸 |
[41:42] | And we had the Ambassador in our cross hairs… | 我们本来怀疑内奸是大使 |
[41:45] | …until some information leaked when he was out the country. | 但是情报外泄时他人却不在 |
[41:47] | So that just left one possibility. | 于是只剩下一个嫌犯 |
[41:50] | – Ann! – Hello. | -安妮 -嗨 |
[41:53] | – Ann Cathcart. – Yeah. | -安妮甘丝卡 -没错 |
[41:56] | Bishop was involved in a small but integral part of the operation… | 毕希扮演的角色虽小却很重要 |
[41:59] | …going east to bring across an East German functionary named Schmidt. | 他要把一名东德线人史密带来 |
[42:03] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗? -好了 |
[42:18] | Fuck! | 可恶ㄐ |
[42:19] | Your passport is in the glove box. Spill some vodka on your coat. | 你的护照在手套盒内 车上有伏特加 在身上洒点酒 |
[42:23] | If they stop us, don’t say a word. Remember, you’re drunk. | 若被拦下来 别出声 就装成酒鬼 |
[42:26] | And where is Mrs. Muir? | 穆太太呢? |
[42:28] | Patricia left me, Ann. She filed for divorce. | 派翠丝跟我离婚了 |
[42:32] | I’m so sorry, Nathan. How is it I always say the wrong things? | 抱歉 纳森 我老是说错话 |
[42:37] | Patricia? | 派翠丝? |
[42:39] | Yeah, my third wife. | 我第三任老婆 |
[42:41] | My God, how many wives have you had? | 老天 你到底有几个老婆? |
[42:44] | Four. You want to hear about them or Bishop? | 四个 你想听八卦还是毕希的事? |
[42:52] | – You see that gentleman? – Yeah. | -看到他吗? -看到 |
[42:54] | He’s the Ambassador. Why don’t you go say hello to him? | 他是大使 去跟他打声招呼 |
[43:02] | Your scotch is older than she is. | 你喝的威士忌都比她老 |
[43:04] | Am I supposed to feel bad about that? | 我该感到内疚吗? |
[43:15] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[43:17] | – They have my family already. I know it. – They’d have stopped us by now if so. | -我的家人死定了 -如果是 我们早就被拦下来 |
[43:21] | Tomorrow, your wife and kids will be safe in Munich. | 你的家人会在明天 安全抵达慕尼黑 |
[43:23] | – I have to make a stop. – What? | -我要停一下 -什么? |
[43:25] | A scheduled stop. It’s okay. For a phone call. | 没关系 我要打通电话 |
[43:28] | They’ll follow you. They’ll hear you! | 他们会跟进去 |
[43:30] | Frederick, it’s all taken care of. If they ask, tell them I got sick. | 放心 他们若是问起 就说我不舒服 |
[43:43] | Why don’t we go outside? I’m sure we won’t be missed. | 我们出去吧 没人会注意的 |
[43:47] | I wish I could. | 我也很想 |
[43:49] | I have to stay near the phone. | 可是我在等电话 |
[43:51] | Working on a Saturday night? | 周六晚上都得工作? |
[44:03] | Are you bringing someone across? | 有人要投奔自由? |
[44:34] | – Yes? – Vodka did me in, I’m coming home. | -怎么了 -我喝醉了 我要回家 |
[44:37] | – Throw out the bottle. – Repeat? | -把酒瓶丢掉 -再说一次 |
[44:40] | – Throw out the bottle. – They know. | -丢掉酒瓶 -他们知道了 |
[44:43] | They don’t fucking know. They’ll be waiting. Drop close to checkpoint. | 他们才不知道 他们会在边界等你们 |
[44:46] | – Negative. We’re coming across. – No! That’s an order. | -我们要闯关 -不行 这是命令 |
[44:54] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[44:55] | You have to let him go. | 你要让他走 |
[44:56] | They will kill him! | 他们会杀了他 |
[45:07] | Good evening. | 你好 |
[45:13] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[45:39] | Let’s go… just a couple of drunks. | 走吧 只是两个醉汉 |
[46:23] | Change of plans, Frederick. | 计划改变了 |
[46:33] | You will drive me across, just as you said. | 你要按照计划送我过去 |
[46:36] | If I do that, they’ll kill us both. This way we still have a chance. | 他们会杀了我们 这样一来我们才能活命 |
[46:40] | You liar. This way you still have a chance. | 骗人 这样一来你才能活命 |
[46:46] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[46:48] | – Get out of the car. – I will not get out of this car. | -快下车 -不要 |
[47:02] | – Get out of the car! – I will not get out! | -给我下车 -不 |
[47:06] | Please. My wife. My children. | 求求你 我有老婆小孩 |
[47:09] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[48:09] | Nathan, what happened? What went wrong? | 到底出了什么事? |
[48:11] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没事 -没事? |
[48:14] | Actually, one thing. | 只有一件事 |
[48:17] | Don’t ever question me again. Ever. | 以后别再质疑我 |
[48:19] | – What? – I give an order, you take it. | -什么? -你要服从命令 不准反驳 |
[48:21] | Don’t ask why. Those 10 seconds on the phone could have blown the op. | 别问为什么 浪费时间会破坏整个行动 |
[48:25] | – The op was bringing Schmidt across. – It was to set up Cathcart. | -目的是让史密投奔自由 -目的是诱捕甘安妮 |
[48:28] | And your end had to look legit. | 你必须让她信服 |
[48:32] | – Are you telling me Schmidt was bait? – Yes. | -难道史密只是诱饵? -对 |
[48:35] | Nathan, they executed him on a shitty cellar floor! | 他被处决了 |
[48:37] | And it could have been you. About Schmidt… | 你也差点没命 让我告诉你 |
[48:39] | …he told the Russians last week he had a contact. | 史密跟俄国佬放消息 |
[48:41] | An American he could use. | 说他有美国线人 |
[48:44] | Don’t tell me that! You didn’t look in his eye! | 别说这种屁话 你没看到他 |
[48:49] | He was an asset. Don’t tell me that! | 别睁眼说瞎话 |
[48:50] | He was your asset. Somebody you used for information. | 他只是一个你利用的线人 |
[48:53] | Jesus Christ! You don’t trade these people like baseball cards! | 你不能把人像棋子一样摆布 |
[48:58] | – It’s not a fucking game! – Yes, it is. | -这不是游戏 -这是游戏 这是一场游戏 |
[49:02] | That’s exactly what it is. And it’s no kid’s game, either, but a whole other game. | 但是这不是小孩子玩的游戏 |
[49:05] | And it’s serious, and it’s dangerous, and it’s not one you want to lose. | 这是你输不起的危险游戏 |
[49:13] | Nathan, we killed this man. | 我们害死了他 |
[49:17] | We used him, and we killed him. | 我们利用了他再害死他 |
[49:20] | Okay, help me understand this one. | 拜托你告诉我 |
[49:23] | Nathan, what are we doing here? | 我们到底在干什么? |
[49:24] | Don’t bullshit me about the greater good. | 别跟我说伸张正义那套屁话 |
[49:27] | That’s exactly what it’s about. | 这就是伸张正义 |
[49:32] | Because what we do is, | 很不幸地 |
[49:33] | unfortunately, very necessary. | 我们的工作非常重要 |
[49:35] | If you can’t sacrifice scum like Schmidt for those that only want their freedom… | 如果你不能为追求自由的人民 牺牲像史密那种人渣 |
[49:39] | …then you better take a hard look at your chosen profession. | 那就要考虑你选择的工作 |
[49:43] | It doesn’t get any easier. | 因为这会越来越复杂 |
[49:45] | You want to walk? | 你想走人? |
[49:48] | Walk. | 想走就走吧 |
[49:57] | You should’ve told me about the op. You used me. | 你应该先告诉我 你利用了我 |
[50:01] | I did. Listen to this, because this is important. | 没错 听好了 这很重要 |
[50:03] | If you’d pulled a stunt there and got nabbed, | 你若抗命被捕 |
[50:06] | I wouldn’t come after you. | 我不会去救你 |
[50:08] | You go off the reservation, I will not come after you. | 你若擅自行动 我也不会救你 |
[50:19] | – Fuck your rules, Nathan. – Okay. | -去你的臭规矩. -好吧 |
[50:23] | But tonight they saved your life. | 但今晚它们救了你一命 |
[50:53] | Can we have the relevant files | 请拿来甘安妮有关的档案 |
[50:55] | on Ann Cathcart, please? | 我想看一下 |
[51:05] | Ann Cathcart’s body was found… | 甘安妮被发现… |
[51:09] | …in the lobby of a cheap hotel in East Germany… | 陈尸在东德廉价旅馆大厅 |
[51:11] | …just two months after she defected. | 在她投奔东德两个月后 |
[51:17] | Beaten to death. VoPos never solved the case. | 她被活活打死 查不出凶手 |
[51:22] | – Bishop was in Berlin when this happened. – We were both in Berlin. | -当时毕希在柏林? -我们都在那儿 |
[51:25] | Do you recall Bishop’s reaction to Ann Cathcart’s death? | 他对这消息有何反应? |
[51:34] | Motive and opportunity. | 他有动机和机会 |
[51:36] | You should leave here knowing that we’re looking into every possible scenario. | 我们这是在调查所有的可能性 |
[51:43] | What’s Sideshow? | 杂耍行动是什么? |
[51:47] | You don’t need to know. | 你不必知道 |
[51:52] | Why are you trying to burn Bishop? | 你们为什么要牺牲毕希? |
[52:01] | Troy? | 托雷? |
[52:10] | Hold transcription. Hold video. | 暂停录影 |
[52:17] | Sideshow was a bugging op. | 杂耍行动是监听行动 |
[52:22] | Listening to government offices in eastern China. | 对中共官员进行监听 |
[52:24] | The trade talks? | 有关贸易谈判? |
[52:27] | You’re afraid the cookie jar lid is gonna shut on our hand? | 你们怕事情曝光后果不堪设想 |
[52:31] | Come on, guys. The Chinese need trade status more than we need to give it. | 少来了 中共比我们更需要贸易往来 |
[52:35] | That’s not necessarily so. | 这可不见得 |
[52:37] | Twenty-four hours after capture, Bishop is allowed to start talking. | 干员被捕24小时后就能招供 |
[52:40] | That gives you 10, 12 hours to make a trade. Now, come on, you’re on the clock. | 还有12小时能救他出来 时间急迫 |
[52:45] | 2:10 pm EXECUTION 8:00 am | 2:10pm 清晨八时处决 |
[52:48] | He doesn’t know anything. Bishop wasn’t on Sideshow. | 他什么都不知道 他并没有参与杂耍行动 |
[52:54] | He wasn’t working for us. | 他不是替我们工作 |
[52:57] | He was arrested during a rescue attempt at a prison | 他是在闯入监狱救人时被捕 |
[53:00] | outside Su Chou. | 那是在苏州 |
[53:08] | Who was he after? | 他去救谁? |
[53:10] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[53:13] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[53:30] | For more on this late-breaking story, we go live to Hong Kong. | 我们有来自香港的报导 |
[53:35] | It’s just been confirmed that the Chinese claim to have arrested… | 中国政府确实并宣称 |
[53:38] | …an American operative of the CIA. | 逮捕一名美国中情局干员 |
[53:40] | While the State Department remains quiet, sources say that… | 虽然国务院保持缄默 |
[53:43] | …the individual, working out of the American consulate here… | 但消息来源指出这名干员 |
[53:46] | …was captured in an act of espionage. | 在进行间谍活动时被捕 |
[53:49] | If confirmed, this comes at a bad time for an administration… | 如果消息正确 |
[53:52] | …which is in trade negotiations with China. | 将对中美贸易谈判有负面影响 |
[53:54] | The U.S. government is in the process of negotiating for his release. | 美国政府正在努力营救他 |
[53:58] | We are so fucked. | 我们惨了 |
[54:00] | …the situation as it develops. | . 这下就别无选择了 |
[54:02] | This is Frank Nall, live in Hong Kong. | 记者法兰克来自香港的现场报导 |
[54:05] | Guess that limits our options. | 看来我们别无选择 |
[54:09] | I want to know what you have to say about this, and I want it on the record. | 我要听你的想法 而且要录音 |
[54:19] | When I was a kid, I used to spend summers on my uncle’s farm. | 小时候我到叔叔的农场过暑假 |
[54:22] | He had this plow horse that he used to work with every day. | 他有一匹马每天都工作 |
[54:27] | And he really loved that plow horse. | 他很爱那匹马 |
[54:29] | One summer, she came up lame. | 有一年它瘸了脚 |
[54:31] | Could barely stand. | 站都站不住 |
[54:33] | The vet offered to put her down. You know what my uncle said? | 兽医要替它安乐死 你知道我叔叔说什么? |
[54:40] | No, Muir, what did he say? | 不知道 什么? |
[54:42] | “Why would I ask somebody else to kill a horse that belonged to me?” | 我干嘛让别人杀死我的马? |
[54:54] | Get me Peter Brody at the FCC. | 找联邦通讯委员会的布彼得 |
[54:57] | I don’t care, just get him. | 我不管 快找他 |
[55:03] | Looks like Bishop’s gonna be okay. | 看来毕希不会有事了 |
[55:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[55:10] | What about the flag? | 国旗怎么办? |
[55:12] | Keep it. To remember me. | 留着吧 算是我的纪念 |
[55:15] | You know where to store this stuff? | 你知道该锁在哪儿吧? |
[55:17] | Yeah. What do I do with the storage key? | 知道 钥匙呢? |
[55:20] | If I need it, I’ll send for it. Send you a postcard. | 有需要我会请你寄给我 |
[55:22] | – From where? – Not a chance. | -寄到哪儿? -我才不说 |
[55:26] | You’d show up and try to clean the place, and scare the native girls away. | 我说了你就会跑来把美眉吓跑 |
[55:29] | I wish. | 才怪 |
[55:30] | I’ll be working for Andy Unger down the hall. | 我得替昂格工作 |
[55:42] | You’re gonna miss it. | 你会想念这一切 |
[55:48] | You know that, don’t you? | 你应该知道 |
[56:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你… |
[56:13] | Have a nice day. Thank you. | 祝你愉快…谢谢你… |
[56:28] | More on this late-breaking story, we go live to Hong Kong. | 来自香港的报导 |
[56:33] | In a late-breaking development of the incident reported earlier… | 这则新闻有最新的发展 |
[56:36] | …rumors that Tom Bishop, an alleged CIA operative… | 中情局干员毕汤姆被捕的消息 |
[56:40] | …had been captured in an act of espionage now appears to be a hoax. | 被证实是场恶作剧 |
[56:44] | Tom Bishop died 14 months ago. | 毕汤姆十四个月前就去世了 |
[56:46] | While the CIA has made no official comment… | 虽然中情局没有正式发言 |
[56:49] | …sources close to the Agency have confirmed Bishop’s death late last year. | 但消息指出他去年年底就去世 |
[56:52] | The story is due to an overzealous member of the Chinese government… | 这乌龙新闻来自一名中共官员 |
[56:55] | …who leaked the false information… | 他捏造这样的假消息 |
[56:59] | …in the hopes of undermining the current U.S. trade negotiations. | 是为了破坏中美贸易谈判 |
[57:02] | This is Frank Nall, live in Hong Kong. | 记者法兰克在香港的报导 |
[57:12] | 3:30pm 3:30 pm | |
[57:20] | Told you, you’d miss it. | 我就说你会想念这一切 |
[57:23] | Who do you trust in Military Intelligence? | 你在军情部有熟人吗? |
[57:25] | I co-signed Martha Rayburn’s car loan. | 我替雷玛莎当过保人 |
[57:27] | Listen, Gladys, I got to buy some time here. | 我必须争取时间 |
[57:31] | I’m gonna need the imagery analysis for a military prison near Su Chou. | 我要苏州监狱的卫星影像分析 |
[57:35] | And if you use the phones, don’t use these. | 别用办公室的电话 |
[57:38] | Any chance I could lose my job over this? | 我可能会丢掉差事吗? |
[57:43] | Good. I didn’t want to work for Andy Unger anyway. | 很好 我也不想替昂格做事 |
[57:58] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁 |
[58:02] | I know who Bishop was after. | 我知道毕希去救谁 |
[58:07] | – Well, so do we. – But do you know why? | -我们也知道. -你们知道原因吗? |
[58:11] | If anybody knew the back-story, it would… | 如果内幕消息被外界知道 |
[58:16] | It would make a congressional hearing really worth watching. | 你们在国会就会被修理得很惨 |
[58:21] | And, by the way, that’s not in the op reports. | 行动记录可没这些消息 地图分析室 |
[58:36] | Muir, you’re not cleared to be in here. | 你没得到许可进来 |
[58:38] | Relax, if I didn’t have clearance, how did I get in? | 老卡 别紧张 我没许可怎么进得来? |
[58:41] | Where’s this report? The people on the seventh floor | 报告呢? 我从七楼下来 |
[58:43] | are pretty disappointed it hasn’t arrived yet. | 大家都在等 报告却没到 |
[58:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[58:50] | What report? | 什么报告? |
[58:51] | You were at the briefing. I’m talking about Tom Bishop. | 你也听过简报 毕汤姆呀 |
[58:55] | Bishop went rogue. | 他擅自行动 |
[58:57] | They were gonna pull him out until somebody up there… | 对 他没被召回是因为上头说 |
[59:00] | …I won’t say who, said that your dept. claimed there weren’t enough resources. | 你这部门有人认为资料不够 |
[59:03] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[59:06] | I can buy some time while you pull this thing together. | 你先整理资料 我替你拖时间 |
[59:09] | Operation Sideshow, | 杂耍行动 魏中校 |
[59:11] | that’s near the prison, right? | 杂耍行动的目标是军事监狱 |
[59:13] | Near Su Chou. | 苏州监狱 |
[59:16] | China. Come on. | 在中国呀 |
[59:22] | Any air support? | 有空中支援吗? |
[59:27] | Shit, this is probably Folger. | 一定是上头ca11我 葛蒂 |
[59:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[59:37] | Penghu Islands. | 澎湖群岛 |
[59:40] | Commander Wiley’s outfit. Forty minutes from Su Chou prison. | 魏中校的部队在澎湖群岛 距离苏州监狱40分钟 |
[59:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:47] | Hey, I’m having a little retirement dinner party tonight. | 今晚我有一个小小的退休餐会 |
[59:51] | Services library. Say, 7:00? | 七点钟在图书馆 |
[59:53] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[59:56] | You know, I didn’t know you liked me. | 我不知道你喜欢我耶 |
[1:00:16] | What was that all about? What did Muir want? | 那是怎么回事? 穆尔要什么? |
[1:00:20] | We were just talking. | 我们只是在闲聊 |
[1:00:23] | – What about? – His party. | -聊什么? -他的退休餐会 |
[1:00:28] | I don’t think you’re invited. | 你没被邀请哦 |
[1:00:41] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:00:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:00:46] | First floor coffee shop. | 一楼咖啡厅 |
[1:00:48] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[1:00:50] | Imagery Analysis. | 监狱影像分析图 |
[1:00:52] | They’ve got every angle on the prison you could want, collecting dust. | 他们都摆着堆灰尘 |
[1:00:56] | Gladys, get me whatever they have. | 全都给我 |
[1:00:57] | I’ll have to go through Folger’s office. | 必须得到傅哲的批准 |
[1:00:59] | I’m aware of that. I need info on an outfit of ours in the Penghu Islands. | 我也要在澎湖的部队的资料 |
[1:01:03] | Commander Wiley’s outfit. | 魏中校的部队 |
[1:01:06] | Muir? Muir, wait up! | 穆尔 等一下 |
[1:01:12] | And call Kappler in the map room. Tell him my party’s canceled. | 打给老卡说我的餐会取消了 |
[1:01:15] | Your party? | 你的晚宴? |
[1:01:24] | We need you upstairs a bit longer. | 我们要你上去一下 |
[1:01:26] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[1:01:27] | I said we’re gonna need you upstairs a bit longer. | 我说你要再上去一下 |
[1:01:37] | You’ve got something in your teeth. | 你的牙齿黏了东西 |
[1:01:49] | Harker says you might care to enlighten us on information… | 哈克提及 |
[1:01:51] | …that’s not in your op reports? | 你有行动记录上没有的资料? |
[1:01:54] | I just want to help out. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[1:01:57] | Is it relevant to the issue at hand? | 这重要吗? |
[1:02:02] | I know who Bishop was after. | 我知道毕希去救谁 |
[1:02:07] | Elizabeth Hadley. | 伊莉莎白海莉 |
[1:02:16] | Pull up what we have on Hadley. | 把她的档案调出来 |
[1:02:44] | Yeah, it was a tip-of-the-sword deal out of Beirut. | 贝鲁特的行动非常棘手 |
[1:02:48] | Intended to be clean and efficient in a place that was anything but. | 必须在战区有效地完成任务 |
[1:02:53] | By ’85, the place was a nightmare. | 当时贝鲁特就像人间炼狱 |
[1:02:55] | BEIRUT ’85 | 贝鲁特 1985年 |
[1:03:00] | …the surrounding areas into a new round of bitter fighting. | 贝鲁特及近郊发生激烈战斗 |
[1:03:04] | Sheik Salameh was our target. | 我们的目标是萨勒梅酋长 |
[1:03:07] | He ran a large terrorist faction | 他所领导的的恐怖组织 |
[1:03:09] | that had taken out many American targets, | 曾攻击美方目标 |
[1:03:11] | at least one of the embassy bombings… | 包括美国大使馆爆炸案 |
[1:03:13] | …that left 212 people dead, | 造成212人丧命 |
[1:03:16] | mostly civilians. | 多半是平民 |
[1:03:18] | An assassination was not an option. | 我们不能进行刺杀 |
[1:03:20] | He needed to appear to die of natural causes… | 必须以自然的方式除掉他 |
[1:03:22] | …to avoid violent repercussions and even more bloodshed. | 要不然就会引起强烈报复行动 |
[1:03:25] | His base of operations was Cyprus. | 他的基地在塞普勒斯岛 |
[1:03:28] | We knew that he was extremely dangerous and paranoid. | 他极端危险 疑心也非常重 |
[1:03:31] | He was planning a trip to Beirut to see the family doctor. | 但他准备去贝鲁特看家庭医生 |
[1:03:37] | I sent Bishop in a couple of months ahead of me to make contacts… | 毕希比我早去两个月 |
[1:03:39] | …and get within striking distance of the sheik. | 设法建立关系接近酋长 |
[1:03:45] | I set him up at the Commodore. | 他住在康德饭店 |
[1:03:47] | You know, where all the flacks and the expatriates stayed. | 记者和外国人都住那儿 |
[1:04:00] | His cover was as a photojournalist. | 他假扮成摄影记者 他很高竿 |
[1:04:03] | He was talented. Had a good eye. | 他很有才华 眼光很好 |
[1:04:05] | Probably had a photography merit badge stuffed in a drawer at home. | 家里大概有摄影比赛奖状 |
[1:04:11] | It wasn’t that much different from Nam, actually. | 那儿跟越南没什么两样 |
[1:04:13] | So it wasn’t long before he was right at home. | 他很快就如鱼得水 |
[1:04:27] | It took him seven weeks… | 他花了七个礼拜 医疗用品 |
[1:04:33] | …but Bishop found a way to get to the sheik. | 才找到办法接近酋长 |
[1:04:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:04:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah, tobacco, see, cigarettes. | 对 烟草 香烟 |
[1:05:05] | Back up. Stay out of my way. | 退后 让开 |
[1:05:07] | It’s for the children, for God’s sake! | 这是给小孩的药物 |
[1:05:14] | Turn it off! | 安静下来 |
[1:05:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:05:47] | Okay, calm down. Calm down! Come on, quiet, guys. | 安静点 |
[1:05:49] | Bishop delivered a consignment of medical supplies to the refugee camp. | 他帮忙把医疗用品送到难民营 |
[1:05:53] | He’d arranged a deal with a new contact | 他安排一个新的管道 |
[1:05:57] | to get closer to the sheik’s doctor. | 藉此接近酋长的家庭医生 |
[1:05:59] | Take the antibiotics and the morphine straight into the hospital. | 抗生素和吗啡直接拿到医院 |
[1:06:04] | The rest of the stuff, the hypos, bandages, take it into storage, okay? | 其它的像针筒 绷带… 直接拿到储藏室 |
[1:06:47] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[1:06:51] | What happened to the kid over here? | 这孩子怎么了? |
[1:06:53] | He was trying to take The Hill. | 他想去高地 |
[1:06:54] | It’s in the north end of the camp. | 那是在难民营的北边 |
[1:06:57] | If they make it, they’re in a safe zone… | 那是安全区域 |
[1:06:59] | …where they can get medical supplies and food. | 能拿到药和食物 |
[1:07:03] | Of course, they’ve got to make it back. | 但是他得冒险赶回来 |
[1:07:09] | There we go, honey. | 好了 乖乖 |
[1:07:20] | I’d like to come back and do a story on the doc. | 我想再回来访问医生 |
[1:07:23] | – I could get something published for you. – For me? | -我可以帮你刊登一篇报导 -帮我? |
[1:07:26] | Let the world know what’s going on here. | 让世人知道真实状况 |
[1:07:28] | I don’t know, Terry. | 我不知道 泰瑞 |
[1:07:32] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我能替你安排 |
[1:07:47] | Bishop did a “day in the life” spread on the doctor | 毕希的报导被刊登出来了 |
[1:07:50] | that got printed in the Times. | 就在时代杂志上 |
[1:07:52] | Why don’t you take a look at it? | 请你看看 |
[1:07:53] | So with that relationship intact, things looked good. | 因此他们建立起不错的关系 |
[1:07:58] | It’s good. | 蛮好的 |
[1:08:00] | Then again, this was Beirut. | 但是贝鲁特局势不稳 |
[1:08:03] | We didn’t know when the doctor would give the sheik his physical… | 我们不知道酋长几时去看医生 |
[1:08:06] | …but it was our one and only opportunity to take him out. | 但这是除掉他的唯一机会 |
[1:08:09] | I didn’t have the usual time to butter him up… | 所以我不能跟医生耗时间 |
[1:08:12] | …which means we needed twice the sex with half the foreplay. | 意思是我们要加倍努力说服他 |
[1:08:20] | – Hello? – Muir has arrived. | -哈罗 -穆尔来了 |
[1:08:22] | Can you get over here soon? | 你能赶来吗? |
[1:08:25] | – Right. Okay. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[1:08:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:39] | 怎么了? Israeli troops moving in to the Bek谩a Valley. | |
[1:08:41] | 以色列部队进攻贝加谷 – Where in the Bek谩a? – South end. | |
[1:08:43] | – Where in the Bek?a? – South end. | -哪一边? -南边 |
[1:08:48] | My God, it’s 5:30. With the roadblocks, you won’t get there till noon. | 现在是5:30 路上一定有路障 你中午才能赶到 |
[1:08:51] | Yeah, so the shots won’t be so pretty. | 画面一定会很惨 |
[1:09:17] | All right, I’m up. What’s so important? | 我来了 有什么急事? |
[1:09:20] | It’s a new day. | 又是新的一天 |
[1:09:22] | – It’s too early, you psycho. What is it? – The Sheik Ali Salameh. | -还早啦 搞什么? -萨勒梅酋长要来了 |
[1:09:25] | He’s moving. | 他出发了 |
[1:09:27] | – How? – Speedboat from Cyprus. | -怎么来? -他从塞普勒斯坐快艇来 |
[1:09:30] | He’s booked the top floor of the Neb?a apartments for two weeks. | 他会在这儿待两礼拜 |
[1:09:49] | My God, you’re hideous. Why do you even bother? | 你活像个野人 干嘛刮呢? |
[1:09:52] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[1:09:54] | You want flowers at 5:00 a.m.? | 一大早你就要我送花吗? |
[1:09:56] | Flowers would be nice, but I’ll settle for breakfast. | 那也好 不过我想吃早饭 |
[1:09:59] | I got a good spot. | 有家好馆子 |
[1:10:01] | Taught the guy to make migas. | 我教厨子做墨西哥炒蛋 |
[1:10:02] | Migas? A Mexican restaurant in Beirut? I’m impressed. | 是吗?贝鲁特有墨西哥餐馆 棒呆了 |
[1:10:13] | Suddenly, Mexican doesn’t sound so good to me. | 我突然不太想吃墨西哥菜了 |
[1:10:20] | Better be the best damn breakfast I ever had. | 这顿饭最好是山珍海味 |
[1:10:23] | Delicious. You’ll love it. | 很美味 包你喜欢 |
[1:10:24] | We have to get to the end of the alley. | 不过我们得先闯过去 |
[1:10:26] | You’re gonna make a beautiful corpse. | 你死了一定很好看 |
[1:10:37] | Happy birthday, Nathan. | 生日快乐 |
[1:10:47] | You know, Langley has seven different birth dates for you? | 你在局里有七个不同的生日 |
[1:10:50] | They’re all wrong. | 全都不对 |
[1:10:52] | Believe me, it wasn’t easy. KGB, Mossad, also wrong. | 我知道 很难查 苏俄和以色列的情报也不对 |
[1:10:55] | Fortunately, I was well-trained. | 幸好名师出高徒 |
[1:11:01] | Tom, I’m speechless. | 我太感动了 |
[1:11:03] | Where did you find this in Beirut? | 贝鲁特怎么有这玩意? |
[1:11:06] | Beirut? Diplomatic pouch, overnight from London. | 拜托 这是伦敦寄来的 |
[1:11:08] | Got a new racket here. Operation Dinner Out. | 这算是晚宴行动的一部份 |
[1:11:11] | “Dinner Out”? | 晚宴行动? |
[1:11:15] | Dinner Out. I’ll remember that. | 晚宴行动 我会记得的 |
[1:11:38] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[1:11:56] | How we doing? | 进行得如何? |
[1:11:57] | The sheik’s scheduled for a physical. I made contact with his doctor, | 酋长要做身体检查 我和酋长的医生建立关系 |
[1:12:01] | who’s also his cousin. | 他们是表兄弟 |
[1:12:02] | Sounds right. The doctor’s name is Ahmad. | 听起来不错 |
[1:12:05] | He works in a refugee camp south of town. | 艾默医生在城外的难民营治疗 |
[1:12:10] | I got to him through an aid worker. | 我透过援助工作者接近他 |
[1:12:12] | Blonde or brunette? | 金发或褐发? |
[1:12:14] | – I didn’t say he was a she. – Is she cute? | -我没说她是女的 -她漂亮吗? |
[1:12:19] | Just someone I used to get into the camp. | 我只是利用她到难民营 |
[1:12:23] | She gonna be any further use to us? | 她对我们有别的用处吗? |
[1:12:25] | Not to “us.” | 没有 |
[1:12:36] | Another piece of nasty business. Langley wants a backup. | 另一件麻烦事 |
[1:12:45] | They want me to liaise with the Lebanese militia, just in case. | 上头要应变计划 我要找黎巴嫩民兵以防万一 |
[1:12:49] | Nathan, those guys are cowboys. No. Not an option. | 他们都是牛仔 这可不行 |
[1:12:52] | All the more reason to make sure we do it our way. | 所以我们的任务一定要成功 |
[1:13:39] | You’re 10 minutes late. | 你迟到了十分钟 |
[1:13:41] | Nathan, we’re okay. I just got hung up. | 没问题 只是耽搁一下 |
[1:13:44] | – Look, we got zero room for error here. – You’re right. | -这次行动绝不能出错 -说的没错 |
[1:13:47] | You’re right. Won’t happen again. | 你说得对 下次不会了 |
[1:13:54] | Good to see you. | 艾默 很高兴见到你 |
[1:13:57] | – How are you, sir? – Great, thanks. | -你好吗? -很好 谢了 |
[1:13:59] | I have a friend you’d be interested in speaking with. | 我有一位朋友 你应该会想要认识他 |
[1:14:01] | – You good on time? – Okay. | -你有空吗? -有 |
[1:14:04] | Doctor. | 你好 大夫 |
[1:14:05] | – How are you? – Fine, thanks. May I? | -你好吗? -很好 可以吗? |
[1:14:07] | Please. | 请说 |
[1:14:10] | It’s official business, a bit unpleasant, but something I think you ought to see. | 这是公事 或许会令你不快 有一样东西你最好看一下 |
[1:14:18] | The doctor’s father had been a politician, a diplomat of some note… | 艾默医生的父亲是一位外交官 根据一项纪录显示 |
[1:14:24] | …and he and his wife had died a couple of years back from CO2 asphyxiation. | 他多年前因二氧化碳中毒死亡 |
[1:14:29] | We have reason to believe that your parents’ death was not accidental. | 我们相信你父母的死不是意外 |
[1:14:38] | Are you saying they were murdered? | 你是说他们是被谋杀? |
[1:14:46] | We know who did it. I wanted to give you a chance to do something about this. | 我们知道凶手是谁 我可以给你机会报仇 |
[1:14:51] | Something I think would serve both of our interests. | 这对我们都有好处 |
[1:15:00] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:15:18] | It’s like he wanted me to know. | 他好像故意让我知道 |
[1:15:21] | What I did know was that if we weren’t careful… | 我只知道要是我们不小心 |
[1:15:24] | …she was gonna cause the whole thing to come crashing down around us. | 她就会让整个行动彻底失败 |
[1:15:36] | Good, yeah. | 很好 |
[1:15:38] | He’s been with her every night. | 他每晚都跟她在一起 |
[1:16:06] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[1:16:13] | – What? What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了? -没事 对不起 |
[1:16:15] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起 |
[1:16:20] | You see the gentleman at the bar? | 吧台那位先生 |
[1:16:23] | Would you get him a double of your cheapest scotch? | 请给他一杯最廉价的 双份威士忌 |
[1:16:30] | – Who is it? – He’s this guy | -他是谁? -大使馆的人 |
[1:16:33] | from the embassy. He helped me out with a passport problem. | 他帮我搞定签证 |
[1:16:37] | Excuse me. The gentleman here offered you a scotch. | 对不起 那位先生请你喝酒 |
[1:16:45] | Good guy. A really good guy. | 他的人很好 |
[1:16:47] | – Terry? It’s Terry, right? – That’s right. | -泰瑞?对吧? -对 |
[1:16:50] | Good to see you again, Nathan. | 很高兴再见面 |
[1:16:52] | I was saying how you helped me with that passport problem. | 我正在说你帮了我的忙 |
[1:16:55] | Elizabeth Hadley, Nathan Muir. | 伊莉莎白海利 穆纳森 |
[1:16:58] | – Pleased to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -幸会 |
[1:17:00] | You probably don’t know he mentioned you at the embassy. | 他在大使馆提到你 |
[1:17:02] | He said he’d met a beautiful girl and wanted to extend his stay. | 他说他为了一位美女延长签证 |
[1:17:07] | That’s got to be you, right? | 那一定是你 |
[1:17:08] | Well, you never know. | 谁晓得呢? |
[1:17:11] | – You want to join us? – Maybe just for a minute. | -一起坐吧 -只坐一下 |
[1:17:13] | I don’t want to be a third wheel. | 我不想当电灯泡 |
[1:17:17] | What brings you to this part of the world? | 你怎么会来贝鲁特? |
[1:17:20] | I’m with an international aid organisation. | 我参加一个国际援助组织 |
[1:17:22] | How do you keep track of it all? | 你怎么能搞清状况? |
[1:17:28] | “It all”? | 搞清状况? |
[1:17:29] | I haven’t been here that long, but it seems nobody trusts anybody. | 我才刚来 但谁都不相信谁 |
[1:17:32] | Seventeen sects all claiming their birthright here. | 十七个教派都自称是正统 |
[1:17:34] | – Do you have a favourite? – Our organisation is neutral. | -你支持那一个? -我们的组织是中立的 |
[1:17:39] | God, that must be nice. Being neutral. | 中立一定很棒 |
[1:17:42] | Never having to take sides. Sleeping like a baby. | 不必靠边站 睡得很安稳 |
[1:17:45] | – That’s a simplistic way to look… – Don’t defend me. | -这很不公道… -你不必替我辩解 |
[1:17:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:49] | No, she’s right. So how do you sleep, Elizabeth? | 对 没错 你怎么睡得着呢? |
[1:17:53] | Actually, I don’t. | 我都睡不着 |
[1:17:55] | It’s the shelling. I can’t quite get used to it, you know. All night. | 整晚在轰炸 我都睡不着 |
[1:17:59] | More effective that way. Families at home, greater chance of casualties. | 大家晚上不出门 死伤更惨重 |
[1:18:03] | Then quite a lot of these shells seem to come from the sea, from warships. | 很多炸弹 都来自外海的战舰 |
[1:18:08] | Funny. Now that I think about it. | 真奇怪 老实说 |
[1:18:10] | The bombs, guns, bullets, tanks, they all come from somewhere else, too. | 炸弹啦 枪啦 子弹啦 坦克啦… 全都来自别的地方 |
[1:18:14] | China, Syria, Iraq, Iran, the U.S. | 中国 叙利亚 两伊 美国 |
[1:18:21] | This place is like 31 Flavors. Something for everyone. | 这地方口味真多 大家各有所好 |
[1:18:24] | Bad day at the office, Nathan? | 你今天吃错药吗? |
[1:18:26] | You’re right. I apologize. | 没错 我道歉 |
[1:18:29] | You’re kind enough to invite me to your table… | 你们请我坐 |
[1:18:32] | …and I start talking politics off the bat. | 我却高谈政治 |
[1:18:35] | – I guess that’s the curse of the job. – Must be. | -我猜这是职业习惯 -一定是 |
[1:18:38] | So, Elizabeth, do you miss London? | 伊莉莎白 你想念伦敦吗? |
[1:18:44] | It must be tough not being able to return. | 你不能回去 一定很难过 |
[1:18:47] | – That doesn’t concern you. – What are you saying? | -关你什么事? -你在说什么? |
[1:18:50] | I don’t know if she’s mentioned that she’s not welcome at home. | 我不知道她有没有提到 她在英国不受欢迎 |
[1:18:53] | Her parents won’t talk to her, her brother and sisters think she’s crazy. | 爸妈不理她 兄弟姐妹骂她疯子 |
[1:18:57] | – She’s a fanatic. – Stop it. | -她是狂热份子 -住嘴 |
[1:19:00] | This is ridiculous. You just met this guy, right? | 太过份了 你们不熟吗? |
[1:19:03] | No, please don’t. Please stay with your friend. | 别说了 留下来陪你朋友吧 |
[1:19:07] | Shit! | 混蛋ㄐ |
[1:19:10] | – What are you doing? – What you should have done. Homework. | -你在干什么 -你早该跟我一样做好功课 |
[1:19:15] | – Nathan, she set us up with Ahmad. – Yeah? So she’s just an asset? | -她替我们介绍艾默 -你只是利用她? |
[1:19:18] | Did it ever occur to you she might see you as an asset? | 你没想过 她也在利用你吗? |
[1:19:21] | Yes, it did, and I’m telling you, you’re wrong. | 我想过 但是你错了 |
[1:19:23] | How did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的? |
[1:19:25] | Did you mark her, or was it the other way around? | 是你找上她 或她找上你? |
[1:19:28] | Did she get you to do her any favours? | 她请你帮过忙吗? |
[1:19:29] | Nathan, you’re out of line. Drop it. It’s under control. | 你错了 一切都在控制下 |
[1:19:37] | How about him? Rajiq Nabih. You got him under control? Hezbollah. | 他呢? 他也在你控制下吗? |
[1:19:41] | She uses him to finance her camp, and he uses her for God knows what. | 黎巴嫩武装份子 她利用他资助难民营 天晓得他利用她做什么 |
[1:19:48] | Now tell me I’m wrong, Tom. Tell me you knew about him. | 跟我说我错了 你知道他的事 |
[1:19:52] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. | 我不知道你在搞什么 |
[1:19:54] | My personal life is my business. You stay out of it! | 不过别管我的私事 |
[1:19:57] | Like heck. Sure, “Terry,” | 好 泰瑞 |
[1:20:00] | I’ll stay out of your personal life. | 我不管你的私事 |
[1:20:28] | Am I getting played here? | 你在骗我吗? |
[1:20:32] | – Jesus, you’re such a… – Am I getting played? | -老天爷 -是不是? |
[1:20:35] | You accuse me of lying to you? | 你在怪我骗你? |
[1:20:36] | – What is it? – Do you want the truth? | -什么意思? -你想知道事实吗? |
[1:20:40] | Well, fine. I’m a fixer. A fanatic. | 没错 我是中间人 |
[1:20:43] | How do you think I move so freely? | 这样我才能来去自如 |
[1:20:45] | I make deals, provide introductions, anything to help the people I work with. | 我替人谈条件 拉关系 这全是为了帮助难民 |
[1:20:49] | And as much as I’d like to deny it, sometimes, most times… | 虽然我很想否认 但有时候 |
[1:20:52] | …those introductions have consequences. | … 很不幸 这些行动有一些后果 |
[1:20:55] | Why can’t you go home? | 你为什么不能回英国? |
[1:20:59] | Why can’t you go home? | 你为什么不能回去? |
[1:21:00] | – Why? – I… | -为什么 -我…. |
[1:21:03] | – Why? – I was involved… | -为什么? -我在… |
[1:21:04] | …with a human rights group in London. | … 伦敦参加人权组织 |
[1:21:07] | We bombed a building owned by China. | 我们炸掉一栋中共建筑物 |
[1:21:09] | It was supposed to be empty. It wasn’t. | 当时应该没人却有人 |
[1:21:11] | And I have to live with that. | 我必须承担这后果 |
[1:21:16] | Fine. That’s me. What about you? | 这是我 那你呢? |
[1:21:20] | You can start small. Your name. | 先从名字开始吧 |
[1:21:22] | You know my name. | 你知道我名字 |
[1:21:26] | – Your name. – Terry. | -你的名字 -泰瑞 |
[1:21:28] | Tell me your real name, please. | 不 你的真名 泰瑞 |
[1:21:32] | Jesus, you’re pathetic. | 老天 你真是可悲 |
[1:21:46] | She had worked both ends against the middle for so long… | 她一直都站在 天平的两端… |
[1:21:49] | …the middle decided to give up and go home. | … 最后 终于失去平衡 |
[1:21:51] | The Chinese, of course, had serious problems with her. | 中共对她很不爽 |
[1:21:54] | A lot of little ones, one big one. | 原因很多 有一个很严重 |
[1:21:57] | The London bombings killed the premier’s nephew. | 那次他们炸死中国总理的侄子 |
[1:22:00] | They don’t forget that kind of thing. | 他们不会忘记的 |
[1:22:02] | How well did you know Hadley? | 你跟海利有多熟? |
[1:22:05] | Our paths crossed. That’s about it. | 我们只见过一次面 |
[1:22:08] | What was Bishop’s reaction to this? | 毕希有什么反应? |
[1:22:10] | Didn’t bring it up. So, neither did I. | 他没说 我也没提 |
[1:22:21] | I’m gonna try to get us some work in South America. | 下次最好到南美洲出任务 |
[1:22:23] | You ever been to Argentina? | 去过阿根廷吗? |
[1:22:49] | – You okay? – Yes, I am okay. | -你还好 -我很好 |
[1:22:51] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:22:58] | Half a drop of this on the skin, he’ll be dead in 12 hours. | 只要半滴 他12小时内就死 |
[1:23:03] | You will use this stethoscope. | 用这具听诊器 |
[1:23:06] | You will take the cap off, hold it to his chest to check his heart… | 把盖子打开 贴在他的胸口…. |
[1:23:08] | …then place the cap back on. | … 然后盖起来 |
[1:23:11] | Don’t brush against it. | 千万别碰到 |
[1:23:12] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -明白吗? -明白 |
[1:23:15] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:23:22] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:23:24] | – Is it hard? – Is what hard? | -这很难吗? -什么事? |
[1:23:29] | To take a life? | 夺走一条人命 是啊 |
[1:23:48] | The sheik wants me to come at noon… | 酋长要我… |
[1:23:51] | …on Friday. | … 礼拜五中午去 |
[1:23:55] | Which was just four, long days away. | 四天漫长的等待 |
[1:24:00] | Intelligence showed us that he was planning a major attack… | 根据情报 他准备在… |
[1:24:03] | …on the civilian sector of West Beirut. | … 西贝鲁特的平民区展开攻击 |
[1:24:06] | We were on the clock, and we knew this was our only chance. | 时间紧迫 机会稍纵即逝 |
[1:24:10] | It was imperative that everything went according to plan. | 一切都要照计划进行 |
[1:24:19] | Bishop baby-sat the doctor… | 毕希负责盯医生… |
[1:24:20] | …and the rest of us tried not to watch the water boil. | … 我们尽量确保不会出状况 |
[1:24:31] | And, to satisfy Langley, I met with the Lebanese militia… | 为了满足局里的要求 我去和黎巴嫩民兵碰面 |
[1:24:34] | …who were more than just a little excited about even the possibility… | …他们对这很有兴趣… |
[1:24:38] | …of putting their bomb squad into action against the sheik… | … 万一医生的任务失败… |
[1:24:41] | …in case the plan with the doctor failed. | … 他们很乐意派敢死队炸死酋长 |
[1:24:46] | The militia was purely a backup. Not a real option. | 这是应变计划 最好不必用 |
[1:25:00] | And then there was the waiting. | 接下来就是枯等 |
[1:25:03] | That’s the worst part. | 这是最糟糕的 |
[1:25:04] | Gives you too much time to consider, “What if? “ | 这会动摇大家的信心 |
[1:25:26] | My name is Tom. | 我的名字是汤姆 |
[1:26:07] | And then on Thursday… | 然后到了礼拜四… |
[1:26:09] | …the day before the sheik’s physical… | … 酋长看医生的前一天… |
[1:26:12] | …the Druze and the Party of God | … 德鲁兹派和真神党 |
[1:26:15] | started a street war in South Beirut. | 在南区激战 |
[1:26:18] | The sheik got antsy, and the water boiled over. | 酋长慌了手脚 于是出了状况 |
[1:26:23] | – Tom Bishop on the phone. – Yeah? | -毕汤姆来电 -然后? |
[1:26:25] | The sheik wants him there within the hour. | 酋长要他 一小时内赶去 |
[1:26:27] | – Here we go. – Nathan, the doc is not with me. | -那就去吧 -医生不在这儿 |
[1:26:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[1:26:31] | The Amal retaliated, shelling the Palestinian camp. | 难民营遭到严重轰炸 |
[1:26:33] | – You let him go? – Nathan! | -你让他走了? |
[1:26:35] | – You let her take him? – I’m on my way now. | -你让她带他走? -我正赶去 别通知黎巴嫩民兵 |
[1:26:38] | The Lebanese militia isn’t an option. | 那不是个好选择 |
[1:26:40] | If the sheik gets away, we’re dead in the water. | 让酋长逃走我们就死定了 |
[1:26:42] | No, I can get him there! Just trust me. | 相信我 我会把医生带去 |
[1:26:46] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[1:27:47] | Ahmad, it’s time. I’m sorry, we’ve got to go now. | 让开 时候到了 现在就要走 |
[1:28:12] | Fuck! Move! | 可恶 让开 |
[1:28:30] | – Hello. – It’s Muir. Where are we? | -这是穆尔 -情况如何? |
[1:28:33] | Looks like they’re packing up to go. | 看来他们准备要走了 |
[1:28:40] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:28:47] | And? | 几时? |
[1:28:48] | Could be an hour, or 10 minutes. | 也许一小时 也许十分钟后 |
[1:29:29] | Get out of the way! | 给我让开 |
[1:29:32] | Ahmad! Go! Move! | 让开 给我让开 |
[1:29:34] | Get out of the way! | 让开ㄐ |
[1:29:45] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[1:29:49] | Repeat…0420. Okay. | 四时二十分 好的 |
[1:30:28] | Okay, good luck, Ahmad. | 祝你好运 |
[1:30:33] | – Ahmad, we got to go. You okay? – Yes. | -快去吧 你行吗? -行 行 |
[1:30:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:05] | The destruction was a little more extensive than anyone anticipated. | 炸弹的威力 比我们想像的大 |
[1:34:09] | Our Lebanese friends were insecure | 这是黎巴嫩民兵的 |
[1:34:12] | about this being their first big mission. | 第一次任务 |
[1:34:14] | So they packed the car with enough Semtex to blow up half of Beirut. | 用的炸药足够 炸掉半个贝鲁特 |
[1:34:54] | It was a tough deal, but I figured Bishop could handle it. | 虽然死伤惨重 但我以为毕希能承受 |
[1:35:35] | I didn’t see him until a week later… | 我们一星期后搭机时才见到面… |
[1:35:37] | …when we were scheduled to fly out of there to Karachi. | …我们原本就约定好要在卡拉奇见面 |
[1:35:43] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[1:35:56] | Happy? | 满意吗? |
[1:35:58] | 7 4 casualties, an entire apartment block leveled… | 74人死亡 整条街夷为平地… |
[1:36:01] | …one dead terrorist. | …除掉一名恐怖份子 |
[1:36:03] | Yeah, happy. | 很满意 |
[1:36:05] | We have some fucked-up barometer for success, don’t we? | 我们对成功的定义有够扭曲 不是吗? |
[1:36:11] | Let’s take a walk. | 走走吧 |
[1:36:35] | I’m not going with you. I hooked up with another op. | 我不跟你去 我参加另一项任务 |
[1:36:43] | Probably for the best. | 这样也好 |
[1:36:51] | Is this about her? | 是因为她吗? |
[1:36:56] | Make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons, Tom. | 你最好确定 你有很好的理由 |
[1:36:59] | Yeah, I’m done with your reasons, | 我受够你的理由了 |
[1:37:02] | Nathan. I’m done with you. I’m not ending up like you. | 我也受够你了 我不想跟你一样 |
[1:37:14] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:37:17] | Good luck. | 你也是 |
[1:37:51] | Lizzy? | 莉莎 |
[1:38:27] | Yes? I’m on my way. | 是 我这就去 |
[1:38:31] | I’m going to brief the White House. | 我要到白宫简报 |
[1:38:33] | We’ll finish this up at 0700 tomorrow. | 明早七时再继续吧 影像分析 |
[1:38:41] | – The files you requested, sir. – Thank you. | -你要求的档案 -谢谢你 |
[1:38:53] | Wait! You can’t go in there! | 等等 你不能进去 |
[1:38:57] | I’ll get back to you. It’s all right. | 我再打给你 没关系 |
[1:39:03] | – You can’t do this. – I’m due at the White House. | -你不能让他送死 -我得赶去白宫 |
[1:39:07] | He’s one of ours. | 他是自己人 |
[1:39:09] | Troy? | 小崔? |
[1:39:13] | Do you remember when we could tell the good guys from the bad guys? | 我们以前还能够明辨是非 |
[1:39:19] | All this… was about something, wasn’t it? | 这一切…… 都曾经有意义 不是吗? |
[1:39:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:33] | 5:42pm 5: 42 pm | |
[1:39:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啦…好啦… |
[1:39:50] | Forgot my smokes. | 我忘了香烟 |
[1:39:52] | I’ll get them, sir. | 我去拿 |
[1:40:09] | You’re aware this is now a non-smoking facility, sir? | 你应该知道大楼内不准吸烟 |
[1:40:13] | Feels good to break a rule now and then. | 有时候违反规矩很爽 |
[1:41:49] | LONDON: STOCK EXCHANGE – Good morning. Thomas Quinn. | 伦敦证券交易所 -早安 |
[1:41:51] | – Mitch Alford, please. Nathan Muir. – One moment, please. | -穆纳森找敖米奇 -请稍等 |
[1:41:54] | Mitch, I got Nathan Muir on the line. Do you want to take it? Thanks. | 穆纳森找你 你要接吗?谢了 |
[1:41:58] | Hey, Nathan, what can I do for you? | 我能帮什么忙? |
[1:42:05] | Who’s this? | 她是谁? |
[1:42:09] | – She was his wife. – This guy and his fucking wives. | -他老婆 -他的老婆真多 |
[1:42:12] | She stayed in Korea while he did two tours in South America. | 他在南美时 她留在南韩 |
[1:42:15] | His second op with Harry Duncan was real sensitive shit. | 他跟邓肯的任务 非常敏感 |
[1:42:20] | Muir worked with Duncan? | 他和邓肯合作过? |
[1:42:23] | Bishop worked for both of them. | 毕希替他们俩工作 |
[1:42:25] | Liquidate everything, Mitch. | 卖掉一切 |
[1:42:27] | Stocks, T- bills, money markets, the works. | 股票 外汇…全都卖掉 |
[1:42:29] | – Let’s discuss this. – No. I don’t care about penalties. | -我们最好谈谈 -我不在乎 |
[1:42:32] | – I want access to it now. – Nathan, “save for a rainy day”? | -我立刻就要这笔钱 -你最好三思而后行 |
[1:42:36] | I know what I’m doing. | 别担心 |
[1:42:37] | Wire- transfer the balance to this account: | 把钱汇到这帐号 |
[1:42:40] | 1-7-1-2-4-4-8-2-9-2 1-7-1-2-4-4-8-2-9-2. | |
[1:42:44] | – First Maritime of Grand Cayman. – Grand Cayman? | -开曼岛第一银行 -开曼岛? |
[1:42:47] | That’s it. Thanks, Mitch. | 没错 谢了 |
[1:42:49] | 9:22pm 9:22 pm | |
[1:42:51] | This is Harker. | 我是哈克 |
[1:42:52] | Find out if there were any calls made to Hong Kong since this morning. | 我要今天打去香港的通联记录 |
[1:42:55] | The whole building. | 整栋大楼 |
[1:43:04] | – Hi. – Hi there. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:43:05] | I mislaid my pass. | 我忘了带通行证 |
[1:43:09] | – I’ll look upstairs. – No problem. | -我回去找 -没问题 |
[1:43:10] | Get a load of this. | 你看看 |
[1:43:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:43:15] | He consolidated his international trading account. | 他卖掉所有的股票 |
[1:43:18] | He did what? | 什么? |
[1:43:20] | Sent them to a bank in Grand Cayman. | 全都汇到开曼岛的银行 |
[1:43:24] | – Get me his account balance. – Right. | -把金额告诉我 -好 |
[1:43:31] | U.S. EMBASSY HONG KONG | 美国大使馆 香港 |
[1:43:37] | – Yeah? – Harry? It’s Muir. | -哈利 -是穆尔 |
[1:43:40] | Here’s the list of the Hong Kong calls you requested. | 这是香港的通联记录 |
[1:43:43] | Embassy. | 大使馆 |
[1:43:46] | That’s his cell phone. | 那是他的手机 |
[1:43:48] | Hong Kong Herald. | 香港前锋报 |
[1:43:53] | That’s Andrew Unger’s fucking office. | 那是昂格的办公室 |
[1:43:55] | You still have contact with that official at the power company? | 你还认识电力厂的厂长吗? |
[1:43:59] | Yeah. Yeah, Deng. Why? | 认识 邓厂长 怎样? |
[1:44:00] | Yeah, this is Harker. I’ll hold. | 这是哈克 我等 |
[1:44:06] | Where can I fax you that’s under the radar? | 我传真到哪儿才会安全? |
[1:44:09] | Kowloon Marriott. | 九龙万豪酒店 |
[1:44:11] | Look, what the hell’s going on here, Muir? | 你到底在搞什么? |
[1:44:14] | – You got to trust me on this, Harry. – And why should I trust you? | -你要相信我 -为什么? |
[1:44:17] | You recommended Boy Scout to me in the first place. | 是你把童子军 介绍给我 |
[1:44:20] | Call me on my cell. | 打到我手机 |
[1:44:34] | – What’s going on, Unger? – I’m looking for my badge. | -穆尔?怎么回事? -我在找我的通行证 |
[1:44:37] | I don’t understand. It’s always… | 我不懂… |
[1:44:38] | 11:03pm 11:03pm | |
[1:44:53] | – Where’s Muir? – Looks like he’s gone for the day, sir. | -穆尔呢? -他好像已经走了 |
[1:44:56] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:59] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[1:45:01] | Print them out and send them up. | 印出来送给我 |
[1:45:11] | – Yeah. – What now? | -好 -现在呢? |
[1:45:13] | Did you get my fax? | 收到了吗? |
[1:45:14] | Yes. I see an op requiring three months of prep. | 收到了 这要花三个月准备 |
[1:45:18] | Bishop prepped it before he piggybacked Sideshow. | 毕希早就准备好了 |
[1:45:20] | So, what, we gonna ask him for help? He’s gonna be dead in six hours. | 你要找他帮忙吗? 你要找他帮忙吗? |
[1:45:24] | He’s got a friend on the inside. Check the roster for Sideshow. | 他有内线 查杂耍行动名单 |
[1:45:27] | Well, I’ll be damned. Tran. | 真没想到 小崔 |
[1:45:31] | He’s got all the schematics for the prison. | 他有监狱平面图 |
[1:45:33] | So what do we need Deng for? | 找邓厂长干嘛? |
[1:45:34] | Thirty minutes to complete blackout at Su Chou. | 请他让苏州停电半小时 |
[1:45:37] | – And, Harry? – Yeah. | -还有… -是 |
[1:45:39] | Get me bottom dollar. | 杀到最低价 急电 |
[1:47:07] | 2:55am 2:55 am | |
[1:47:27] | Yeah. | 喂. 九龙万豪酒店 香港 |
[1:47:28] | Deng wants 500,000 yuan | 邓厂长要五十万人民币 |
[1:47:31] | – for the power-out in Su Chou. – No way. | -办不到 |
[1:47:36] | Tell him $100 K, and I’ll pay in dollars. | 跟他说我只能付十万美金 |
[1:47:40] | – $100,000 U.S. dollars? – No way. That’s not enough. | -十万美金? -太少了 不够啦 |
[1:47:45] | $300,000 U.S. | 三十万 |
[1:47:48] | Well, he won’t risk it for less than $300,000, but he will take dollars. | 他要三十万 美金就可以了 |
[1:47:53] | Five years ago, it would have cost $20,000. | 五年前只要两万就能搞定 |
[1:47:56] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[1:47:58] | Deng wouldn’t have had to bribe ten employees, two supervisors… | 他不必贿赂十名员工 两名主管 |
[1:48:02] | …a local politician, | … 和官员 |
[1:48:04] | all of whom stand to lose their lives if they get caught. | 被逮到他们全都会被枪毙 |
[1:48:10] | Come on, Muir, it’s not like it was your money. | 拜托 这又不是你的钱 28万2千元 穆纳森 |
[1:48:18] | Tell him $282,000 in a Grand Cayman account, and that’s it. | 跟他说最多只有28万2千元 |
[1:48:29] | $282,000? | 28万2千元 |
[1:48:35] | Okay, okay, it’s a deal. | 好啦…可以 算了 |
[1:48:46] | Okay, it’s a done deal. | 搞定了 |
[1:49:00] | Good morning, Gladys. | 早 葛蒂 |
[1:49:01] | If the wife calls, tell her I’ll be upstairs. | 我老婆打来就说我在楼上 |
[1:49:16] | – Good morning, gentlemen. – Director Wilson. | -早 各位 -威尔森局长 |
[1:49:18] | Good morning. Have a seat. | 早 请坐 |
[1:49:23] | I found some extra stuff on Bishop. | 我找到更多资料 |
[1:49:25] | 7:04am 7:04 am | |
[1:49:28] | I don’t think it’s relevant, but if you want to see it… | 应该没有用 不过你们要看…. |
[1:49:32] | Harker, you want to go ahead? | 哈克 你先说吧 |
[1:49:38] | There are a couple of things that need to be cleared up. | 有几件事要澄清一下 |
[1:49:42] | – About Bishop? – No, about you, Muir. | -关于毕希吗? -不 是关于你 |
[1:49:44] | About the past 24 hours. | 关于你这一天的活动 |
[1:49:47] | Mr. Muir has been working against us from the start. | 穆先生从一开始就跟我们作对 |
[1:49:51] | What are you talking about? I’ve done nothing but cooperate. | 胡说八道 我一直都很合作 |
[1:49:55] | Cooperate? | 合作? |
[1:49:57] | Have I withheld anything? | 我隐瞒了什么吗? |
[1:50:00] | The fact that Harry Duncan tipped you off to Bishop’s situation… | 你还没上班… |
[1:50:03] | …before you even arrived yesterday. | … 邓肯就告诉你毕希的事 |
[1:50:06] | Yet you chose to play dumb with us. Why? | 但是你却装蒜 为什么? |
[1:50:14] | Then maybe you’d like to tell us about the calls you placed to Duncan… | 也许你会想告诉我们… |
[1:50:16] | …from Andrew Unger’s office last night. | … 你也从昂格办公室打给邓肯 |
[1:50:19] | – Harry Duncan’s a friend. – Aren’t they all? | -邓肯是我朋友 -每个人都是朋友 |
[1:50:22] | – We were discussing a personal matter. – Harry Duncan’s gone missing. | -那是私事 -邓肯不见了 |
[1:50:25] | Well, good for Harry. He deserves some time away. | 很好呀 他早该休假了 |
[1:50:28] | With your $282,000? | 带着你的28万2千元? |
[1:50:33] | Muir transferred that amount to a Grand Cayman account yesterday. | 他昨天把这笔钱汇到开曼岛 |
[1:50:37] | As of an hour ago, it’s gone. | 一小时前钱就被领走 |
[1:50:42] | You want to accuse me of something? | 你要指控我什么就指控吧 |
[1:50:45] | Accuse me. | 告我吧 |
[1:50:48] | Maybe the payoff went to Digby Gibson | 也许这笔钱是付给 |
[1:50:52] | when you tipped off the press. | 向媒体泄漏消息的吉迪格 |
[1:50:54] | – Troy? – Leave Digger out of this. | -吉迪格? -别把他扯进来 |
[1:50:58] | His paper is a front. He’s Ml6’s man in Hong Kong. | 他是英国情报局香港主管 |
[1:51:03] | Anything else, Harker? | 还有吗? |
[1:51:06] | Yes, sir. Yesterday, lmagery Analysis | 有的 就在昨天 |
[1:51:09] | delivered a file requested by Muir’s secretary to your office. | 你要求了一份影像分析图 |
[1:51:12] | Did you receive that file, sir? | 你有没有收到? |
[1:51:16] | – I don’t remember seeing it. – It was returned at 0300 this morning. | -我没看到 -凌晨三点就被送回去 |
[1:51:23] | All right, give it to me. | 给我看 |
[1:51:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:51:39] | Is this China? | 这是中国吗? |
[1:51:45] | Muir? | 穆尔? |
[1:51:51] | I believe it is, sir, and it would behoove Mr. Muir… | 一定是 穆先生最好告诉大家 |
[1:51:54] | …to tell us exactly what $282,000 has bought him there. | 他在那儿买了什么 |
[1:51:59] | Muir? | 穆尔? |
[1:52:06] | It’s kind of difficult to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[1:52:12] | I think you’d better tell us everything. | 你最好快说出来 |
[1:52:18] | I’ve been using company resources for personal benefit. | 我为了私事利用局里资源 |
[1:52:25] | For the past year, I’ve been routing one of our satellites… | 去年我利用中情局卫星 |
[1:52:27] | …over some retirement property that I’m thinking about buying. | 拍摄我想买的一栋房子 |
[1:52:38] | What the hell is that? Harker, let me see that. | 那是什么?给我看 |
[1:52:43] | Because of the weather patterns and the erosion occurring… | 那地方的海岸线受到侵蚀 |
[1:52:49] | …along the coastline of the beaches and the fact that it’s my life savings… | 这也是我的毕生积蓄 |
[1:52:54] | …I just wanted to be sure. | 我只想确定一下 |
[1:52:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:53:01] | I believe I’ll sit in for the rest of this. | 我要坐下来继续听 |
[1:53:06] | Aiken, where did you leave off yesterday? | 艾肯 昨天说到哪儿? |
[1:53:09] | Beirut, sir. | 贝鲁特 |
[1:53:10] | We still don’t know how Hadley wound up in a Chinese prison. | 海利怎么会被关进中国监狱? |
[1:53:15] | Should we go off the record with this? | 你要暂停录影吗? |
[1:53:16] | No, let’s just get on with this. | 不用 尽快结束吧 |
[1:53:21] | After the bombing, | 爆炸事件发生后 |
[1:53:23] | Hadley was a concern, | 我们很担心海利 |
[1:53:25] | not only to Middle East ops but to Bishop’s life. | 我们怕她影响毕希的生活 |
[1:53:29] | So, I brokered a trade with the Chinese government… | 所以我和中共谈条件 |
[1:53:32] | …using Hadley in exchange for a U.S. diplomat convicted of espionage. | 拿海莉交换一名美国外交官 |
[1:53:43] | She was flown to a high-security prison near Su Chou, eastern China. | 她被送到苏州的高严防监狱 |
[1:53:54] | Her place was cleared out and a letter saying… | 她的住所被搬空 |
[1:53:57] | …they were through was forged and left for Bishop to find. | 只留下一封道别信给毕希 |
[1:54:06] | It appears you underestimated Bishop’s feelings for her. | 看来你低估了毕希对她的感情 |
[1:54:15] | Yeah, I underestimated. | 没错 我是低估了 |
[1:54:19] | And you took it upon yourself to do this deal, and you were alone in this? | 那次交换是你一个人安排的? |
[1:54:28] | Yeah. Just me. | 是的 只有我 |
[1:54:40] | Muir’s secretary is on the phone. | 穆尔的秘书来电 |
[1:54:45] | Your secretary’s on the phone. Line 1 . | 你的秘书 一线 |
[1:54:57] | – Yeah? – I’ve got Commander Wiley. | -喂? -我找到魏中校 |
[1:55:02] | Okay, connect us. | 接过来 |
[1:55:04] | U.S. MILITARY BASE 80 MILES WEST OF SU CHOU | 美军基地 苏州以西八十哩 |
[1:55:05] | Commander Wiley, sir. Package received. What’s the verdict? | 收到命令 决定是什么? |
[1:55:10] | – We’re on for tonight. – Roger, sir, I understand. | -今晚如期进行 -了解 |
[1:55:13] | Operation Dinner Out is a go. Confirm? | 晚宴行动如期进行 请确认 |
[1:55:16] | Correct. Dinner Out is a go. | 晚宴如期进行 |
[1:55:20] | Thumbs up! | 晚宴如期进行 |
[1:55:24] | “Dinner out is a go”? Hell of a way to speak to your wife. | 晚宴如期进行? 他用军事口吻跟老婆讲话 |
[1:55:30] | Why do you think they keep dumping him? | 怪不得她们都甩掉他 |
[1:55:38] | 7:17am 7:17 am | |
[1:55:52] | How did Bishop find out where she was? | 毕希怎么会找到她? |
[1:55:56] | Couldn’t have been too hard. | 不是很难吧 |
[1:55:59] | Small world, people talk. | 世界很小 谣言很多 |
[1:56:01] | A white face in a Chinese prison stands out. | 中国监狱的白脸孔很显眼 |
[1:56:05] | He’s well-trained. | 他也被训练得很好 |
[1:56:09] | I should’ve known he’d find out. | 我早该知道他会查出来 |
[1:56:15] | – Any other questions? – Yeah, one. | -还有问题吗? -有 |
[1:56:17] | If you’d known he was going after her, would you have told us? | 如果你知道他去救她会说吗? 不会 |
[1:56:33] | SU CHOU PRISON | 苏州监狱 |
[1:57:14] | 7:42am 7: 42 am | |
[1:57:19] | Do we edit the transcript or let it stand? | 我们要修改这些记录吗? |
[1:57:23] | The Agency can’t be responsible for some crazy thing Bishop did on his own. | 我们不必替毕希擅自行动负责 |
[1:57:34] | I’m sorry about Bishop. | 我为毕希感到遗憾 |
[1:57:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:57:41] | – We done here? – Non-disclosure agreement. | -结束了吗? -保密同意书 |
[1:57:47] | Aren’t you gonna read it? | 你不看吗? |
[1:57:51] | – Read it 1,000 times. – Aiken, | -我看过一千遍了 -艾肯 |
[1:57:54] | would you escort Mr. Muir from the building? | 请你送穆先生离开 |
[1:59:14] | – Dinner with his wife? – Sir. | -跟他老婆吃晚饭? -长官 |
[1:59:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:59:19] | – He said he had four wives. – I’m changing phones. | -他说他有过四个老婆 -我要换电话 |
[1:59:23] | – There was one in Germany. – His first wife was Korean. | -一个在德国 -第一任是韩国人 |
[1:59:27] | – And Peggy. That’s three. – He was only married once. | -贝姬是第三任 -他只结过一次婚 |
[1:59:51] | This is Blackhawk 1. We’re inbound. | 黑鹰一号准备返航 |
[1:59:54] | – Operation Dinner Out accomplished. – What did you say? | -晚宴行动成功 -你说什么? |
[1:59:57] | Nothing. Just that we’re on our way home, sir. | 没什么 我们要回去了 |
[2:00:00] | – No, operation what? – Dinner Out, sir. | -不 什么行动? -晚宴行动 |
[2:00:39] | Who are the others? | 那些女人是谁? |
[2:00:42] | Here it is. Patricia Lemour, | 派翠丝 哈珊蒂 戴贝姬 |
[2:00:44] | Sandra Harris and Peggy Dye. | 她们是干员或线人 |
[2:00:46] | All agents or civilian assets. | 她们不是干员就是线民 |
[2:00:48] | – They were all cover wives. – And who was he talking to? | -全都是假老婆 -他到底跟谁讲电话? |
[2:01:07] | There’s been an incident in China. | 中国出了事 |
[2:01:17] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |