英文名称:Bad Neighbors
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Okay, it’s happening. It’s spontaneous. | 好吧 我们真的在做了 好随性哦 |
[00:48] | This… who saw this coming? I did not see this coming. | 真是…谁能想到呢 我是真心没想到啊 |
[00:50] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, let’s do it. | 行行行 我们开始吧 |
[00:52] | Okay. It’s happening. It’s totally happening. | 我们做了哦 真的做了哦 |
[00:56] | What a twist. Oh, yeah. Okay. | 真是百转千回 好耶 |
[00:59] | This is so spontaneous. | 太随性了 |
[01:01] | We’re having sex one minute… | 我们现在居然在啪啪啪… |
[01:02] | Who knows what’s gonna happen next? | 谁知道接下来我们又会干点啥呢 |
[01:04] | Who knows what we’ll be doing in 10 minutes? | 谁知道十分钟后我们又会干啥呢 |
[01:05] | Okay. This is crazy! | 哈哈要疯啦 |
[01:08] | I’ve never had sex on a dining room chair in my whole life. | 我从来都没在餐厅的椅子上啪啪啪过诶 |
[01:10] | This is amazing. | 太爽了啊 |
[01:12] | I’m taking you to boner town, bitch. | 小婊砸 我带你去大鸟镇溜达一圈吧 |
[01:13] | Don’t call me”bitch!” Okay. I’m sorry. | -你别骂我呀 -哦 对不起哦 |
[01:15] | I’m taking you to boner town, love. Okay. | 我带你去大鸟镇 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | Baby? Baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[01:23] | She’s totally fucking looking at us. | 女儿正看着我们呐 |
[01:24] | Hey, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[01:25] | She knows what’s happening. | 她知道咱俩干嘛呢 |
[01:27] | She totally knows what’s happening. | 她肯定知道 |
[01:29] | She can’t see anything. She just sees shapes. | 不会的 她看不清的 她只看得到两个黑影 |
[01:31] | She sees shapes fucking each other, is what she sees. She can… | 她…看到的是两个黑影 在啪啪啪啊 |
[01:34] | She’s fine. She just sees shapes. | 没事 她只看得到黑影啦 |
[01:36] | It’s like bouncing balls. | 就好像弹力球一样 |
[01:37] | My bouncing balls. | 那是我胯下的弹力球啊 |
[01:39] | She’s fine. She’s fine. You know what? | 她不碍事的 |
[01:41] | Let me turn her around. Let me turn her around. | 这样 我们把她转过去吧 |
[01:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | Hey, sweetie. Hey, little girl. | 嗨 小宝贝 乖女儿 |
[01:46] | Gonna turn around now. Gonna look at the wall now. | 转过去吧 看看墙 |
[01:50] | Let’s go. | 继续吧 |
[01:51] | Okay. There you go. Love you, sweetie. Okay. | 好的 就这样吧 爱你哦 小宝贝 |
[01:55] | Okay! Let’s do it. | 好啦 继续吧 |
[01:57] | We’re back. We’re back in business. | 我们继续 继续干正事 |
[01:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好嘞 |
[01:59] | We are back. It’s happening. Okay. | 继续咯 我们开始做啦 |
[02:04] | Oh, God. She keeps turning… turn around. | 天啊 她还在不断扭过头来 |
[02:07] | Just look that way. Just turn around. | 看那边啦 转过去啊 |
[02:09] | Why is she… okay. | 她为什么总是…唉 |
[02:11] | I think it’s over. | 我没感觉了 |
[02:12] | We still did that. | 我们还是做过了呀 |
[02:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. Okay. We still did that. | -不好意思 -对 我们做过了 |
[02:16] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:18] | What are you doing in your jumperoo? | 在你的跳跳车里面待的怎么样啊 |
[02:19] | This never happened. | 刚才你什么都没看见哦 |
[02:20] | We’re gonna finish that. We will finish that. | -我们还没做完呢 -对 我们要做完的 |
[02:22] | Fyi, we’re gonna do it in every room. | 告你一声 我们每个房间都要做一遍 |
[02:24] | And this time, I’m going to ejaculate. | 这次我一定要射出来 |
[02:26] | Just because we have a house and a baby | 并不是说我们有了房子跟小孩 |
[02:28] | doesn’t mean that we’re old people. | 就说明我们老了 |
[02:29] | No. Fuck old people. | 当然不是 老个屁 |
[02:31] | Old people don’t fuck like we just did. | 你见过谁家老人像我们刚刚那样啪啪啪的 |
[02:32] | Baby, I nearly came. | 亲爱的 我刚刚都要高潮了 |
[02:34] | This is like the Brady bunch. | 这一切都好像脱线家族呢 |
[02:36] | I know! What’s nice about the house | 我知道 我觉得这个房子最好的地方就是 |
[02:38] | is that it looks like every penny we have is inside of it. | 让我感觉到我们花的每一分钱都值了 |
[02:41] | So, at least it looks like it. | 最起码看上去很值 |
[02:42] | It’s legitimate, right? | 看着特好 对吧 |
[02:44] | Neighbors. Hey. Hi. | 跟邻居打个招呼 |
[02:47] | Hey. Oh. Gay couple. | 哦 一对基友 |
[02:49] | There’s a gay couple. Gay couple. | -基友哦 -真的是基友哦 |
[02:51] | They seem like a nice couple. They’re so happy. | -他们看着真不错啊 -好幸福的感觉 |
[02:53] | That’s awesome! Dream! | -太棒了 -简直就是人生梦想啊 |
[02:55] | It is. Well, it’s the second dream. | 也不算…算是第二人生梦想吧 |
[02:56] | First dream, taco bell opens next door. That would be fucking dope. | 第一人生梦想是塔可钟在隔壁开分店 那才叫爽 |
[02:59] | Hi! Hi! | 你们好 |
[03:01] | Hey. It’s a fabulous neighborhood. | 嘿 这个小区超级棒的哦 |
[03:06] | Oh, she’s awake. Really? | -哦 女儿醒了 -真的吗 |
[03:08] | She’s awake. Okay. | -真的醒了 -好吧 |
[03:09] | Okay. Uh… well, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[03:11] | Okay. Bye. Love you. | 再见 爱你哦 |
[03:12] | Love you. Bye. Have a good day. | 再见 亲爱的 祝你今天开心 |
[03:13] | Can I come? | 我能跟你一块去吗 |
[03:14] | Kidding. | 哈哈哈玩笑 |
[03:16] | No, we’ll have a great day! We’ll have a great day. Okay. Bye! | 我们会开心的 一定会开心的 好啦 再见 |
[03:18] | I love you! | 爱你哦 |
[03:21] | Uh-oh. Mac attack. | 啊哦 这不是马克嘛 |
[03:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:24] | Hey, there he is. | 他就坐在这儿呐 |
[03:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:26] | I need that mendelson file by 4:00. | 四点钟之前 你得把门德尔松的文件给我交上来 |
[03:28] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[03:30] | And this is not your bro, this is your boss talking. | 我现在可是你老板 不是你哥们儿 |
[03:33] | I’ll have it to you by 3:30. How’s that? | 三点半我就把文件给你 行不 |
[03:34] | Mac! Okay. | -马克 -好吧 |
[03:36] | Mac! | 马克 |
[03:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:38] | Wait. Hold on. | 你等我一下 |
[03:41] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Oh, jeez, it’s so far. | 太远 跑的好累 |
[03:46] | Hey, we gotta go work on that thing we were discussing. | 我们得出去谈谈我们谈的那事儿 |
[03:50] | What thing? What’s going on? | -什么东西 -怎么了 |
[03:52] | We have to go work on that joint file. | 我们得谈谈我们一块起”草”的那个文件 |
[03:56] | Of course. The joint file. | 哦 我们起”草”的那个文件 |
[03:57] | You guys are doing a joint file? | 你们一起起草了什么文件 |
[03:59] | Yeah. We’re pretty deep into it. It’s tight. | 对 我们为了那个文件很拼的 |
[04:01] | It’s pretty thick. It’s a big file. | -很拼的 -很重要的文件 |
[04:03] | Pretty fat file. It’s dank. | -很重要啊 -费了很大劲 |
[04:05] | Yeah, we gotta file that for the thc corporation. | 我们给Thc公司起草的文件 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Because we are in the weeds. | 我们现在”麻”烦缠身呢 |
[04:14] | How’s Stella? She’s a cute baby. | -斯特拉最近咋样 -她真是太可爱了 |
[04:16] | It’s nice. | 挺不错的 |
[04:18] | I think I realized for the first six months, everything is fucked. | 刚开始的六个月里 我觉得一切都塌了 |
[04:20] | Everything changes completely. Yeah. | 我的世界天翻地覆 |
[04:22] | You’re like,”my life is over! | 我想 我的生活完蛋了 一切都不同了 |
[04:24] | Everything’s different! | 我什么都不能做了 |
[04:24] | But now, I realize that that’s all gonna go back to normal. | 但现在 我意识到 一切都回归了正常 |
[04:29] | You sure about that? She can start drinking soon. | -真的吗 -她马上就可以自己吸食了 |
[04:31] | They make these little strips that test your tit milk for alcohol. | 现在有种带子 能测出母乳的酒精含量 |
[04:33] | She puts them on her tits? | 你老婆就戴着那种带子 |
[04:35] | Yeah, she puts them on her tits. Her tits are huge right now. | 对啊 她的奶子现在大得惊人 |
[04:37] | Are they really? But I can’t touch them. | -真的吗 -不过我不能碰啦 |
[04:39] | She won’t even let me see them, is what’s fucked up. | 她现在甚至都不让我看她的奶子 |
[04:40] | What? When we have sex, | -啥 -我们晚上啪啪啪的时候 |
[04:41] | she leaves a wife-beater on. | 她都不肯脱掉背心 |
[04:43] | It’s like having sex with Tony soprano. | 就好像在跟托尼·斯波拉罗上床似的 |
[04:45] | You’re the goomah in this situation. | -你就好像她情妇一样 -对 不爽哦 |
[04:46] | You are the only one of our friends that has a house | 现在我们的朋友中 只有你现在买了房子 |
[04:49] | and a kid. | 有了宝宝 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:51] | It’s like you’re, like, 10 years older than everyone, you know? | 就好像你一下子比大家都老了十岁一样 |
[04:54] | You’re divorced. | 你他妈都离过婚了 |
[04:55] | The point is… | 我想的是… |
[04:57] | It’s Jimmy time. You know what I mean? | 现在是属于我一个人的时光 你懂吗 |
[04:58] | And the girls, when you’re dating… | 当你约会的时候 周围其他的那些女孩… |
[05:00] | Yeah? Holy shit! | -怎么 -该死 |
[05:02] | See, we missed out on the whole, kind of, | 你不知道我们错过了多少 |
[05:04] | sex-tech bubble, you know what I mean? | 高科技的性爱时代 你懂吗 |
[05:05] | Now they got sex book and fuck friends and… | 现在他们有那种爱爱指南之类的 |
[05:10] | There’s this thing called grindr, which is just… | 现在有个东西叫Grindr 超灵的 |
[05:14] | Your phone beeps when there’s someone horny near you. | 你周围有想约炮的人 你手机就会响起来 |
[05:15] | It’s kind of amazing. | 很神奇的哦 |
[05:17] | It’s mostly guys, but I’m gonna find a girl pretty soon. | 虽然基本都是男的 不过我会找到几个妞的 |
[05:21] | You’re up. | 给你抽 |
[05:22] | Oh, oh! Oh! | 哦哦哦哦哦 |
[05:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:24] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[05:30] | -There are the girls. -Hi. | 我家姑娘们好啊 |
[05:32] | How’s it going, sweetie? Good. | -今天过得怎么样 宝贝 -不错 |
[05:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么样 |
[05:35] | There you go. | 给你抱 |
[05:36] | She’s excited to see you. | 她看见你多开心啊 |
[05:38] | Wait, wait. Hey. | 等等 嘿 |
[05:45] | Man, parenting is easy. Look at that! | 看啊 当父母真的不难哦 |
[05:47] | Yeah, two hours a day. | 当然了 你一天只当两个小时 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:50] | This is delightful. This is awesome, this thing. | 这些东西 挺好玩的嘛 |
[05:54] | We should get one of these above our bed. | 我们应该给自己床上也挂两个 |
[05:55] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:02] | Hello? Hey! | -喂 -嘿 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God. You guys have to come out with me. | 我的天啊 你们两个一定要跟我出来玩玩 |
[06:06] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | -感觉我一辈子没见过你们啦 -怎么了 |
[06:08] | Okay. My friend is spinning at the royalton tonight. | 我朋友今晚在罗亚尔顿玩的时候 |
[06:12] | There’s a rumor that prince might perform. | 听说普林斯今晚可能会在那表演哦 |
[06:16] | I have not been out since Jimmy and I got divorced | 自从跟吉米离婚之后我就没出去玩过了 |
[06:18] | and I really need you there. Please? | 你们一定要来陪我 行吗 |
[06:21] | How do we do this? Do I call the babysitter bunch? | 那我们怎么办 给保姆机构打电话 |
[06:23] | I don’t know about that. Let’s just… | 我不知道 要不… |
[06:24] | It’s too late. We’ll… Okay. | -现在太晚了 不行吧…-那好吧 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you drop it at the fire station? | 直接把孩子送到消防站不行吗 |
[06:26] | What are you talking about? That’s not how it works. | 你扯啥呢 根本行不通的啊 |
[06:29] | The baby drop. | 难道他们不管吗 |
[06:31] | Okay. No. | 不行的 |
[06:32] | You, like, lost your sense of humor? | 我开个玩笑 生个孩子你连幽默感都没了吗 |
[06:35] | what are you doing? | 你在做毛 |
[06:37] | I am using the little box in the facetime to put makeup on. | 我对着Facetime的屏幕当镜子化妆啊 |
[06:40] | You did not even look at it as we speak right. | 你根本就没看着我们说话 对吗 |
[06:42] | No. Who looks at the other people when they facetime? | 当然没有 谁Facetime时候会看对方啊 |
[06:45] | Why are you guys not coming out? Is fucking Jimmy there? Jimmy? | 你们为什么不出来啊 是因为该死的吉米在你家吗 |
[06:48] | No, Jimmy’s not here. | 没有 吉米不在这里 |
[06:49] | We don’t have a babysitter, so… Yeah. | 我们找不到保姆看孩子 所以… |
[06:51] | Hello. Fucking bring her. | 拜托 你们带上他不就行了 |
[06:55] | No… | 哦不… |
[06:58] | Yes? | 行 |
[07:00] | No. Yes? | 不…行 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? What are you thinking? | 你看我干吗 你怎么想的 |
[07:04] | Let’s just do it! | 我们就这么做吧 |
[07:05] | This could be, like, a doorway to | 这可能会是我们幸福生活的入口 |
[07:07] | a whole new life, where we have it all. | 去到我们能拥有一切的生活 |
[07:09] | We have fun and a baby. That’s fantastic! | -我们又能玩 又能养孩子 -太神奇啦 |
[07:10] | This is the moment. Let’s do it. Okay. I need to go out! | -就是这一刻 -我必须要出门去 我们走吧 |
[07:13] | All right. I’m down. Little chicken. Come on! | 好了 我要去了 小母鸡 来吧 |
[07:16] | Baby’s first rave. Baby’s first rave. | -咱家宝贝的第一场狂欢 -第一场狂欢 |
[07:18] | Baby’s first rave. | 第一场狂欢 |
[07:19] | Baby’s first rave. | 第一场狂欢 |
[07:21] | Baby’s first rave. | 第一场狂欢 |
[07:28] | -Baby’s first rave! -Baby’s first rave! | -第一场狂欢 -第一场狂欢 |
[07:32] | Wait. Shit! Diaper bag! It needs to be restocked. | 等下 等等 尿布包 尿裤不够了 |
[07:35] | You know what? She needs an extra onesie in case she craps herself. | 记得带上一件婴儿服 以免她拉在身上 |
[07:38] | I think I better pump. | -我最好去吸点奶 -现在 |
[07:40] | She wants your necklace. Give me your necklace. Now, go pump. | 她想玩项链 给我你的项链 好啦现在去吸奶吧 |
[07:44] | We should get the cooler. | 小冰箱也带上吧 |
[07:45] | Wait. If we’re bringing the swing, let’s just bring the jumperoo. | 等下 既然我们带了小秋千 那把跳跳车也带上吧 |
[07:49] | We have room. I think we have room. | 车子应该放得下 |
[07:51] | Butt paste. I don’t know where the butt paste is. | PP霜 PP霜在哪儿 |
[07:52] | Binky, binky, binky. I don’t know where the binky is. | -奶嘴 奶嘴呢 -我怎么知道 |
[07:55] | Binky’s over here. I got binky. | 找到了 我找到奶嘴了 |
[07:58] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[08:01] | We fell asleep. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -我们居然睡着了 -我们快走吧 |
[08:02] | Okay, let’s go. We’ll go now. | 走走走 现在就走 |
[08:03] | Wait. Shit! Another video. | 等一下…该死 发视频过来了 |
[08:06] | Best night ever. | 最爽的一夜啊 |
[08:09] | Look at how much food I just ordered. | 看看我点了多少食物 |
[08:11] | I’m not even hungry. It’s so wasteful! | 我一点儿都不饿呀 哈哈哈好浪费 |
[08:13] | We missed it. | 我们错过了 |
[08:15] | Shit. Don’t hit me. | 讨厌 别打我呀 |
[08:16] | I’m so tired. | 我要累死了 |
[08:18] | I know. Let’s just go to sleep. | 我也是 我们快睡吧 |
[08:22] | Tomorrow’s a new day. | 明天又是新的一天了 |
[08:24] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[08:28] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:37] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思哦 抱歉 |
[08:43] | They’re actually really good. They taste like vanilla, kinda. | 挺好吃的 好像香草味 |
[08:45] | They’re awesome. | 真的好吃 |
[08:47] | Pudgie, what do you got there? | 小胖胖 你在干什么呀 |
[08:49] | Moving truck. Moving truck. | 搬家卡车 |
[08:50] | There’s a moving truck. Wow. | 来了一辆搬家卡车 |
[08:52] | Who do you think… come on. Oh, my God. | -你觉得…我们去看看 -天哦 |
[08:54] | Look, look, look. | 快去看看 |
[08:56] | What do we got? | 是谁搬来了呀 |
[08:58] | Gay couple? Gay couple? | 是基友吗 是基友吗 |
[09:01] | What is this? What are they doing? | 何方神圣 他们在干嘛 |
[09:04] | And what are these kids in the pink shirts? | 穿着粉红衣服的这些孩子是干嘛的 |
[09:07] | Is that a fraternity? | 难道是兄弟会 |
[09:10] | Yeah, they got big Greek letters. | 好像是 他们衣服上都有希腊字母 |
[09:13] | Looks like a fraternity. | 看上去就是兄弟会 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God. Look at that guy. | 我的天啊 看那男的 |
[09:17] | That guy’s the sexiest guy I’ve ever seen. | 真是我见过最性感的男人 |
[09:19] | He looks like something a gay guy designed in a laboratory. | 好像实验室里特别设计的 性感同志一样 |
[09:22] | Look at his arms. | 看他那两条胳膊 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God. They’re like two giant, veiny dicks. | 我的天啊 就像两条巨大的布满青筋的JJ |
[09:26] | It’s like a gun show. | 肌肉大展览啊 |
[09:27] | Look at the blonde. | 看那金发妞 |
[09:29] | I don’t see which one you’re… | 什么金发妞啊我不知道… |
[09:33] | That blonde dude with the red sleeves? | 是不是那个金发红袖子的男的 |
[09:34] | He’s a handsome guy. | 挺帅的 |
[09:35] | What do we do? Okay, okay. I know what we do. | -我们该怎么办 -好吧 我有个办法 |
[09:37] | They’re gonna be loud, obviously. | 他们肯定会又吵又闹 |
[09:39] | And they’re gonna fucking party a lot. | 天天爬梯聚会 |
[09:40] | Baby, this is a fucking nightmare! | 亲爱的 这简直是他妈的噩梦 |
[09:42] | I agree. We need to go over there. | 我知道 我们得过去跟他们说说 |
[09:43] | We need to fucking tell them not to do that. Right now. | 我们得警告他们 不能那样 现在就去 |
[09:45] | As soon as they move in, | 他们来这里住 就应该知道 |
[09:46] | they know this | 我们这个街区不能瞎搞 |
[09:47] | And we’re fucking grown-ups, we have a baby, and they need to be cool. | 我们他妈的是大人 当了父母 他们得消停点 |
[09:51] | They need to be cool to us, okay? Yeah, yeah. | -他们得对我们尊重 -没错 |
[09:53] | But… okay, wait. Maybe we don’t come on strong, though. | 但是我们不要很强硬地去说 |
[09:55] | Maybe we come on… We act cool. | 我们可以表现得非常酷 |
[09:57] | We come on like peers. Yeah. Yes. | -以一种同龄人的感觉跟他们交流 -好 |
[09:59] | Totally, we be cool. We take them a joint. | 对 我们自己要酷起来 我们给他们一根大麻烟 |
[10:00] | Yeah. We be cool. | 恩 这想法不错 很酷 |
[10:01] | Roll them a spliff. Give that to them. | -给他们卷一颗大麻烟 -让他们抽 |
[10:03] | Then we seem cool. They’re thinking… | 然后我们看起来就很酷嘛 他们就会想 |
[10:05] | We’re hip.”Oh, they’re like us. | 这对夫妇很潮的 跟我们差不多 |
[10:07] | “This could be us in a few years.” | 几年后我们长大也会这么潮 |
[10:08] | Yes, respect. | 对 要尊重 |
[10:10] | They’ll want us to like them. Yeah. | 他们就会想取悦我们 |
[10:11] | Then we say,”by the way, keep it down.” | 然后我们顺便就让他们声音小一点 |
[10:14] | Exactly. Well, we won’t say it like that. We’ll just… | 对 不过我们不要用那种语气去说 |
[10:15] | No, of course not. | 哦 当然不了 |
[10:16] | I’ll say it. Like, we’ll just… | 我来说 我们就像这样… |
[10:17] | You know,”keep it down.” | 就这样 “声音小点” |
[10:20] | You’re doing it a little weird. | 你这样太奇怪了 |
[10:22] | I’ll throw it away. Just throw it away. | -就随口一说那种感觉 -哦 我就随口一说 |
[10:24] | Just like, you know,”if you could just keep it down.” | 就这样”尽可能小点声音行吗” |
[10:26] | Just say it normal! I can get it! | -表现得正常点行吗 -我很正常啊 |
[10:28] | It’s an important, key phrase here. | 这句话非常重要的 |
[10:29] | Okay, watch. I’m just gonna do it like this. | 你看我说 我就这样 |
[10:33] | “Keep it down.” | “小点声” |
[10:34] | “Keep it down.” | “小点声” |
[10:36] | Lift it! Come on! | 抬起来呀 |
[10:38] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:57] | Wicca-wazzup? | 哥们儿咋样啊 |
[10:59] | Hey! How’s it going? Hey! | 怎么样啊大家 |
[11:01] | Are you our new neighbors? | 你们是我们的新邻居吗 |
[11:02] | We’re your new neighbors! | 对 我们是你们的新邻居 |
[11:04] | All right! | 好耶 |
[11:07] | I’m Teddy. This is Pete. | 我是泰迪 他是皮特 |
[11:13] | What’s going on? And who’s this little lady? | 你们好啊 这个小妹妹是谁呀 |
[11:16] | Oh, that’s so sweet. No one ever knows she’s a girl. | 哦 你们真好 没人看出来过 她是个女孩 |
[11:19] | What? Of course she is, because you’re a little princess. | 不能吧 她是个多么漂亮的小公主啊 |
[11:22] | So, you’re the little princess. | 小公主哦 |
[11:24] | Oh, she just scrunched her little nose! | 看啊 她冲我皱鼻子了 |
[11:26] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[11:29] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[11:30] | Stella. Stella, yeah. | -斯特拉 -对 斯特拉 |
[11:31] | That’s the best name ever. Are you kidding? | 真的吗 真是最好听的名字啦 |
[11:33] | She’s a little flirt. | 她比较外向 不认生 |
[11:35] | Oh, like her mom, I bet. | 哦 跟她妈妈在床上一样吧 |
[11:38] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know | 总之吧 就是想让大家知道 |
[11:41] | that in this neighborhood, we don’t keep off the grass. | 在我们这个小区 我们并不排斥大麻哦 |
[11:44] | What? You know what I’m saying? | 明白我意思吗 |
[11:46] | No way! | 我书读得少你不要骗我哦 |
[11:47] | Legalize it, y’all. | 这里大麻合法哦 |
[11:49] | A joint. Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们的大麻 |
[11:51] | Also, if you could maybe, just sometimes… | 对了 如果你们可以适当的… |
[11:53] | Keep it down! | 声音小点 |
[11:55] | All right. | 好吧… |
[11:57] | Well, I mean, if you guys ever need anything, | 如果你们需要我们帮忙 |
[11:58] | or we get too noisy, just talk to me, or talk to Pete. | 或者如果我们声音太大了 跟我或者皮特说一声就行 |
[12:01] | We’ll take care of it. Same with us. | -我们会注意的 -我们也是 |
[12:02] | I mean, we get pretty loud over there. Yeah, yeah. | -我是说我们平时在家也很吵 -没错哦 |
[12:04] | Game of thrones, we get loud. | 《权力的游戏》一开始 我们都疯啦 |
[12:06] | When khaleesi comes on, I’m like… | 龙母一出场我们就”啊啊啊啊啊啊啊” |
[12:08] | Yeah. It’s crazy. | 嗯 很疯狂啊 |
[12:13] | All righty. Well… | 那行 好吧 |
[12:14] | -Dope. -Cool. | -酷 -酷 |
[12:16] | We’re okay. Cool. | 大家都没事儿了吧 |
[12:18] | -Later! -See you, guys. | -再见了 -再见 |
[12:19] | All right. All right. Nice. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎你们入住这个小区 |
[12:24] | Take it sleazy. | 好好做人哦 |
[12:26] | Bye, Stella! | 再见 斯特拉 |
[12:30] | And now, as president of delta psi… | 现在 作为台达帕普西兄弟会的… |
[12:34] | And vice president, we call… | -主席 -和副主席 我们宣布 |
[12:35] | Our first official meeting in the new house to order. | 新居第一次聚会正式开始 |
[12:39] | Chivalry above self! | 骑士精神至上 |
[12:41] | Much like scoonie’s cock, | 就像司寇尼的JJ一样坚挺 |
[12:44] | this year is going to be legendary. | 这一年将是创造奇迹的一年 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if you guys are aware, | 我不知道大家意识到没有 |
[12:50] | but delta psi is simply responsible | 台达帕普西一直都有着举办历史性经典爬梯 |
[12:52] | for the most epic party moments in history. | 的光荣传统 |
[12:56] | Gentlemen, take a look at the wall. | 先生们 看一眼那面的墙壁 |
[12:59] | Travel back in time with me to 1930. | 跟我一起穿梭时光 回到1930年 |
[13:02] | Delta psi puts on a production of Julius Caesar. | 台达帕普西将凯撒大帝搬上舞台 |
[13:08] | A girl in the audience unexpectedly hands one of our brothers a beer. | 观众中的一个女孩突然递给 我们的兄弟一杯啤酒 |
[13:13] | And after that one fateful sip, | 命中注定的那一小口啤酒喝下去 |
[13:16] | the toga party is born! | 奠定了长袍聚会的诞生 |
[13:17] | Hold that gam steady, Pete. | 把你的腿放平了好吧 |
[13:22] | The year is 1971. | 接下来是1971年 |
[13:24] | The us plays red China in ping-pong. | 美国对抗红色中国乒乓球赛如火如荼 |
[13:28] | Meanwhile, back at delta psi, our brothers | 与此同时 台达帕普西的兄弟们 |
[13:30] | play a little ping-pong of their own. | 也在举办着一场自家人的球赛 |
[13:32] | An errant ball lands in a brother’s beer, | 一记回球意外地落到一个兄弟的啤酒杯里 |
[13:37] | and he just drinks it. | 他就径直喝了下去 |
[13:44] | I give you beer pong! | 这就是 乒乓啤酒 |
[13:55] | The year is 1985! | 继续来看1985年 |
[13:59] | Sebastian cremmington and his brothers | 塞巴斯蒂安·柯明顿和他的兄弟们 |
[14:01] | They’ve been drinking since the butt-crack of dawn. | 喝酒一直喝到日出时分 |
[14:05] | Sebastian knows he has to throw up, but he wants to keep partying. | 塞巴斯蒂安知道他马上就喝吐了 但他仍想继续爬梯 |
[14:08] | What does he do? Does he puke, or does he drink? | 他做出了选择吗 到底是吐 还是喝 |
[14:11] | Why not do both? | 为什么不边吐边喝呢 |
[14:13] | I give you the boot and motherfucking rally! | 这就是他妈的”吐完继续喝”的由来 |
[14:26] | So many party inventions. | 如此多的爬梯方式 |
[14:29] | So many party discoveries. | 如此多的爬梯新发明 |
[14:32] | How are we supposed to stand on the shoulders of giants? | 我们要怎么做 才能站在前辈巨人的肩膀上呢 |
[14:35] | Tell ’em, Teddy. | 快说 泰迪 |
[14:36] | I’ll tell you how. | 我告诉你们 |
[14:38] | Do you see that empty space on the wall? | 看到那墙上的空相框了吗 |
[14:41] | Let’s fill it with dreams. | 让我们用梦想填满它 |
[14:44] | We are gonna end the year | 今年毕业之前 |
[14:45] | with the most legendary rager of all time. | 我们要举办 最大最传奇的一次爬梯 |
[14:50] | I’m talking even bigger than last year’s white trash bash. | 要比去年的白色垃圾狂欢还要盛大 |
[14:53] | No, no, no! | 不行吧… |
[14:55] | Seems like an impossible feat. | 看上去像是不可能完成的任务 |
[14:58] | But when we do it, | 但是当我们做到之后 |
[15:00] | we will get our faces on that wall, | 我们的照片 将会永久挂在墙上 |
[15:02] | amidst the rest of these legends! | 跟传奇的前辈们比肩 |
[15:06] | Pete, do you want to tell us | 皮特 跟我们分享一下 |
[15:08] | about your first summer as a delta? | 你刚来兄弟会的那个暑假吧 |
[15:10] | My parents got divorced. | 我父母离婚了 |
[15:12] | And where did you go? Right here. | -你去哪儿了 -来兄弟会了 |
[15:14] | And what happened? I cried. | -然后呢 -我哭了 |
[15:15] | Why did you cry? | 为什么要哭 |
[15:17] | Because I felt safe. | 因为我觉得安全 |
[15:18] | Because I was surrounded by my brothers. | 因为我被兄弟们围绕着 |
[15:21] | Brothers have a bond that goes beyond friendship. | 我们兄弟之间的感情超越了友谊 |
[15:25] | We are the family you get to choose, and we don’t get divorced! | 我们是你可以选择的家人 而且我们不会离婚 |
[15:29] | No, we don’t. We don’t. | -不离婚 -肯定不离婚 |
[15:30] | To believe in the life of love… | 相信真爱人生 |
[15:32] | …To walk in the way of honor, | 走上荣誉之路 |
[15:35] | to serve in the light of truth. | 追求真理之光 |
[15:37] | This is the life, the way, the light of delta psi. | 兄弟就此生活行事 |
[15:40] | This is the creed of our fraternity. | 这就是台达帕普西之训 |
[15:43] | Can you take me higher? | 让我飞得更高 |
[15:47] | Delta psi. | 台达帕普西 |
[15:49] | Delta psi. | 台达帕普西 |
[15:50] | Delta psi, delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[15:53] | Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[15:54] | Delta psi! Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[15:57] | Delta psi! Delta psi! Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[16:00] | Christ! What the fuck? | -上帝啊 -这是在搞毛 |
[16:02] | They’re gonna wake Stella. What do we… | -好大声 -他们会吵醒斯特拉的 我们怎么办 |
[16:05] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:06] | We should call the police. | 我们报警吧 |
[16:07] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不好吧 |
[16:08] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能报警 |
[16:10] | We should go over there, okay? And talk to them. | 我们应该过去跟他们说说 |
[16:12] | They’ll listen to us if they think we’re cool, you know? | 如果他们觉得我们人不错 就会小声点了 知道吗 |
[16:14] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:18] | Grab the baby monitor. | 拿上婴儿监视器 |
[16:20] | Hey, Mac, Kelly. What’s up? | 嘿 马克 凯利 你们怎么样 |
[16:23] | We hate to be these guys, but do you mind just, like, kind of… | 我们也不想这样 但是你们能不能… |
[16:27] | Just keep it down. | 声音小一点 |
[16:28] | Just a little bit. A little bit. | 就小一点点 |
[16:29] | The music? | 音乐太大声了吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, just a tiny bit. | 对 就小一点 |
[16:31] | First off, my bad. | 对不起 是我的错 |
[16:33] | Yo, guys! Music check! | 兄弟们 注意音乐 |
[16:34] | We have neighbors, for Christ’s sake! | 拜托了 我们还有邻居要睡觉 |
[16:36] | Come on. Thank you. | -快点 -谢谢 |
[16:38] | That’s a big bong. | 水烟枪很大嘛 |
[16:39] | Is that a two-story bong? | 还是双层的吧 |
[16:40] | I really appreciate you guys coming by. | 感谢你们能先跟我沟通 |
[16:41] | Out of control. | 好厉害诶 |
[16:42] | Awesome, man. Well, thank you so much. | 谢谢你了 |
[16:44] | That’s all we wanted. | 小声点就够了 |
[16:46] | Cool. Great. | -酷 -好的 |
[16:48] | See you guys around. | 再见咯 |
[16:49] | Okay, thanks, man. Dope. Cool. | 好的 谢谢 酷啊 |
[16:55] | I think we should invite the old people in. | 我觉得咱们应该邀请这对老夫妻进来 |
[16:57] | They’re old and lame. | 他们又老又无聊 |
[16:59] | I mean, yeah, I like their baby, | 他们的孩子是挺可爱的 |
[17:00] | but this is no place for a baby. | 但是有了孩子的人怎么还能在这儿啊 |
[17:01] | They can make our lives a living hell. | 他们是邻居啊 总投诉我们就不好了 |
[17:04] | We need them on our side. | 我们得拉拢他们一下 |
[17:05] | If we’re cool with them now, they’ll be cool with us. | 如果我们对他们好 他们也会宽容我们 |
[17:08] | Hey, slow down! | 嘿 等一下 |
[17:09] | Hey, there they are! | 他们还没走呢 |
[17:10] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[17:11] | Do you guys want to come in? | 想进来看看吗 |
[17:13] | You don’t want us to come back in. | 我们去就没意思了 |
[17:14] | I mean, no, we can’t. We couldn’t possibly. | 我们也不能进去啊 |
[17:15] | No, no, no. | 不行的不行的 |
[17:16] | Are you serious? | 你真的邀请我们来吗 |
[17:17] | I think you should. Come on. | -快进来吧 -进来吧 |
[17:19] | No, we’ve got the baby, so… We’ve got the baby. We can’t. | -不行 我们还有孩子 -我们得照顾孩子 |
[17:21] | Come on. Just real quick. | 就进来看一下下 |
[17:22] | You have the baby monitor right there. | 你带着监视器呢吧 |
[17:24] | We do, it’s working. | 带着呢 还有信号 |
[17:25] | It works perfectly. | 信号好得很 |
[17:26] | You’re, like, 10 feet away. Come on. | 我们的房子也就隔了十英尺 没问题的 |
[17:28] | -Just the tour, maybe. -Just the tour. | -就转一转吧 -进来看看 |
[17:31] | -Just the tour. Cool. -Oh, it’s so exciting! | -好吧 就进去看看 -快进来 很刺激的 |
[17:33] | Oh, yeah! Magic mushrooms! | 对啦 迷幻蘑菇 |
[17:36] | Slow down. | 慢点吃 |
[17:37] | I’ve been doing mushrooms since before the fucking Internet existed. | 互联网还没有发明之前 我就他妈的开始吃蘑菇了 |
[17:44] | That’s a weird phone! | 你的电话很奇怪 |
[17:45] | No, it’s my baby monitor. | 这不是电话 是婴儿监视器 |
[17:47] | You should look, you can see her. | 看看屏幕 能看到我女儿 |
[17:49] | Aw! | 好可爱哦 |
[17:50] | Peekaboo! | 躲 猫 猫 |
[17:54] | He’s done. | 他睡过去了 |
[17:57] | -Peekaboo! -Oh! | -躲 猫 猫 -哦 |
[18:01] | Oh, no, no. The monitor is not working. | 不行 监视器没信号了 |
[18:03] | I gotta get back. Gotta get back, gotta get back. | 我得往后站站 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我想吐 |
[18:07] | Whoa… | 不要不要… |
[18:13] | I can’t… | 不行了… |
[18:15] | No, no, no! | 不要不要 |
[18:17] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[18:32] | Do you guys want to see something amazing? | 你们想看点奇妙的东西吗 |
[18:33] | Yes, I want to see something amazing. | 当然 我就喜欢奇妙的东西 |
[18:36] | Yeah. What is it? | 是什么啊 |
[18:40] | I know you’re all wondering | 我知道 你们一定都在奇怪 |
[18:41] | why I brought you here. | 我把你们叫到这里干嘛 |
[18:42] | Behold. | 瞧着 |
[18:57] | Wow! Good job, man. | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[18:59] | Yeah, take a bow. | 鞠个躬 |
[19:04] | Wait. Wait. | 等等我 |
[19:09] | Welcome to the lion’s den, my friend. | 朋友 欢迎来到狮子笼 |
[19:10] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[19:12] | This is my room. Off limits during parties. | 这是我的房间 爬梯时候禁止入内 |
[19:14] | This is where we keep all the important shit. | 我们在这里放着要紧的物资 |
[19:16] | Alcohol, drugs, passports, ping-pong paddles. | 烈酒 药物 假护照 乒乓球拍之类的 |
[19:20] | Those things are always fucking disappearing. | 这些东西总是无声无息的失踪 |
[19:22] | Yeah, dude. My bros is always stealing my paddies. | 没错 兄弟 我有个哥们儿总是偷我的球拍 |
[19:23] | Right? What the fuck? | 就说嘛 搞毛 |
[19:25] | Holy shit! That’s a lot of fireworks. | 草哦 这么多烟花 |
[19:27] | Can we light some of those off right now? | 我们现在能放几颗吗 |
[19:28] | Man, literally, the last time we lit those off, we burned the house down. | 上次我们放了一点 差点把房子烧了 |
[19:35] | It’s not funny. That was really bad. | 那可不好笑 后果不堪设想 |
[19:38] | Check this out. Watch the yard. | 看着院子里哦 |
[19:40] | -Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:45] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[19:46] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[19:48] | Like, when you think of Batman, who’s Batman? | 对于你来说 蝙蝠侠是谁 |
[19:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你说笑么 |
[19:53] | Christian bale? | 是克里斯蒂安·贝尔吗 |
[19:54] | Christian bale. | 当然是克里斯蒂安·贝尔 |
[19:54] | Michael keaton is Batman to me. | 迈克尔·基顿是我心中的蝙蝠侠 |
[19:57] | “Where is she?” | [模仿贝尔的蝙蝠侠]”她在哪儿” |
[19:59] | Michael keaton’s Batman was like, | 迈克尔·基顿是这样的 |
[20:01] | “Hey, I’m Batman.” | [模仿基顿的蝙蝠侠]”我是蝙蝠侠” |
[20:03] | “No! Hey, I’m Batman!” | 不对 “我是蝙蝠侠” |
[20:06] | “No, dude, no. I’m Batman. This is what Batman sounds like.” | 不对 不是这样 “我是蝙蝠侠” 这样才对 |
[20:09] | “I’m counting on it!” | “我指望着你呢” |
[20:10] | “No, I’m counting on it. I’m Batman.” | 不对”我指望着你呢 我是蝙蝠侠” |
[20:12] | We actually met in college. Yeah. | 我们在大学相遇的 |
[20:14] | Aw! | 噢… |
[20:15] | Yeah, I was here for an exchange program. | 我来美国当交换生 |
[20:18] | I was only supposed to stay a semester, | 本来应该只念一个学期的 |
[20:21] | but then he convinced me to hang around. | 但他说服我留下来了 |
[20:24] | Aw! Yeah. | -噢…-是呀 |
[20:25] | What’s cool is we’re almost roommates. | 最棒的是 我们基本上就属于室友了 |
[20:27] | Our rooms are, like, 10 feet away from each other. | 我们俩的房间相隔也就10英尺 |
[20:30] | Dude, we can have walkie-talkies, | 兄弟 我们应该买一对对讲机 这距离绝对可以用 |
[20:31] | Let’s get walkie-talkies and talk to each other all the time. | 好呀 我们可以都用对讲机交流啊 |
[20:36] | Walkie-talkies and earpieces and shit. Oh, my God. | -对讲机啊耳机啊什么的 -我的天啊 |
[20:38] | That would be so dope. | 肯定会很酷 |
[20:39] | It’d be so fun. | 肯定挺有意思的 |
[20:40] | So, how did you meet Teddy? | 你跟泰迪是怎么相遇的 |
[20:42] | I saw him. He saw me. | 我看见他了 然后他也看见我了 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[20:47] | It’s a really romantic story. | 挺浪漫的故事 |
[20:49] | Hold on to this moment, man. Seriously, enjoy this. | 把握住现在的好时光吧 孩子 好好享受 |
[20:52] | Because soon, you fucking blink, | 因为你他妈再一眨眼 |
[20:55] | and you’re the oldest guy at the party, | 你就变成了爬梯上最老的那个 |
[20:58] | and it’s terrible. | 那感觉糟透了 |
[21:00] | You don’t seem old. | 你看着不老 |
[21:02] | You seem like a senior that took a year abroad. | 你看着也就是个出国晃了一年的毕业生 |
[21:08] | Really? Yeah, man. | -真的 -真的 |
[21:11] | Bottom of my heart. | 说真心话 |
[21:13] | You want to swordfight? | 要比剑吗 |
[21:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:21] | Aw! | 噢… |
[21:25] | Epic night! | 今晚真爽 |
[21:28] | Crazy! I owe you, man. | 太疯狂了 谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[21:30] | -I really needed that. -Thank you so much. | -我正需要好好玩一下 -再次谢谢你 |
[21:32] | Yeah, again, if you can just generally | 不过 如果你平时也能 |
[21:33] | kind of, you know, keep it down. | 就是…声音小一点就好了 |
[21:35] | Just keep it down. | 小声一点 |
[21:36] | Just keep it down. Low. | -小声一点 -声音低一点 |
[21:38] | That would be… That would be fucking… That would be trill. | 那就…那就太好了 |
[21:40] | You really want us to keep it down? | 你真的想让我们声音小点吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, like, every night. | 恩 最好每天都小声点 |
[21:42] | Yeah, try to keep it down. | 嗯 声音小点 |
[21:44] | I’ll give it the old college try. | 我会尽力试试 |
[21:46] | Nice! That was good. Nice. | 那就好 |
[21:47] | Cool, cool. How is that? | -怎么样 -很好 |
[21:49] | Just make sure if we’re too noisy, you call me first. | 如果我们声音大了 你就先打电话给我 |
[21:52] | Don’t call the cops, okay? | 先不要叫警察 好吗 |
[21:53] | Okay. Yeah, for sure. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[21:54] | Do you promise? I promise. | -保证吗 -保证 |
[21:55] | Do you promise? | -保证吗 -我们保证 |
[21:57] | You promise? Okay. Because a promise is a big deal to me. | 一定要保证哦 因为承诺对我来说是很重要的 |
[22:01] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | We promise. Thank you so much, guys. | -我们保证 -谢谢你们的承诺 |
[22:05] | I hope you guys come over and try and hang with us some more. | 希望你们能多来跟我们玩玩 |
[22:08] | Yeah, dope, dope. Cool. It was a good time. | -好啊 -昨晚多有意思 |
[22:09] | I’ll go tell them to shh! | 我会让大家 “嘘” |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:11] | See you guys. | 再见 |
[22:13] | Great night! | 晚安 |
[22:21] | Hey, Teddy. It’s Mac again. Your neighbor. | 喂 泰迪 我还是你的邻居马克 |
[22:25] | You said to call if it was ever too loud. | 你说如果你们太吵 先给你打电话 |
[22:27] | So, we’re calling. It’s too loud. | 现在你们太吵了 所以我打电话来了 |
[22:29] | It’s 4:00 in the morning, our baby’s awake. | 现在是凌晨4点 你把我们的女儿吵醒了 |
[22:32] | She’s freaking out. | 她现在情绪激动 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你理解 |
[22:35] | Ten times. | 10次了 |
[22:36] | I’ve called him ten times. What do we do? | 我都给他打了10个电话了 我们怎么办 |
[22:38] | If we actually go over there and tell them to keep it down, | 如果我们再去上门请他们小声点的话 |
[22:40] | we’re gonna seem so lame. | 那就太没意思了 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna have to call the cops. | 我们必须报警了 |
[22:42] | We call the cops? Yes. | -报警 -对 |
[22:43] | He told us not to call the cops. | 他说了不让我们报警的 |
[22:45] | Do it anonymously. | 打匿名电话报警啊 |
[22:48] | We’re cool, they shut up, | 我们装无辜 他们会收声 |
[22:49] | she goes to sleep. Done. | 然后女儿睡着了 一切都好了 |
[22:51] | We have no blood on our hands. | 我们不需要做坏人了 |
[22:52] | We’re innocents. We’re innocents in all this. | 整件事我们都是无辜的了 |
[22:55] | It’s a good idea. It’s a good system. | -好主意啊 -社会体制好啊 |
[22:56] | Let’s do it. Okay, I’m doing it. Let’s do it. | 好吧 那我打电话了 |
[22:59] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来了来了 |
[23:02] | Here they are. | 警察来了 |
[23:06] | I feel so lame. | 我觉得没意思透了 |
[23:07] | I can’t believe we called the cops. | 真不敢相信 我们居然叫了警察 |
[23:11] | They can’t tell it’s us. | 反正他们又不知道是我们 |
[23:12] | They don’t know it was us. Could’ve been anyone. | 他们不会知道是我们 这小区这么多人 |
[23:14] | Could have been anyone. Any one of these people could have called. | 每个人都有可能打电话的 |
[23:15] | We’re not gonna get caught for this. | 我们不会被抓现行的 |
[23:17] | Anyone would do this. This isn’t because we’re old. | 每个人都有可能报警 并不是说我们太老不经吵闹 |
[23:22] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh! | 该死 |
[23:24] | Oh, shit! Oh, no! | 哦 该死 |
[23:25] | Oh, no! Oh, fuck! | 不要 他妈的 |
[23:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:28] | He sold us out. | 他居然出卖我们 |
[23:30] | Fuck, they’re coming up the driveway. Oh, shit, they’re coming. | 操 他们都走到车道上来了 该死 他们来了 |
[23:32] | -Oh, shit. -They’re right there. | 该死 他们就在门口 |
[23:34] | -Just go, you answer it. -You answer it. | -快开门啊 -你去开 |
[23:36] | You answer! You are gonna answer. | 你去开 |
[23:38] | You do it. You do it. You do it. | 你让报警的 你去 |
[23:40] | We’re just getting dressed! I’m naked! | 我们先穿衣服 我裸睡来着 |
[23:42] | No, I see you guys right there. One moment. | -别骗人了 我能看到你们 -再等一下 |
[23:44] | Act like you just woke up. | 假装你刚醒来 |
[23:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:50] | Hello, are you Mac? | 你好 你是马克 |
[23:52] | Yeah. What’s happening? | 对 怎么了 |
[23:54] | You called about your neighbors? | 你投诉你的邻居了 |
[23:56] | No. | 没有 |
[23:58] | No. | 没有啊 |
[24:00] | I have a call, it’s from Mac radner. | 我收到一个来自马克·拉德纳的电话 |
[24:02] | That’s you. Right? | 就是你 对吧 |
[24:03] | Yeah. How do you have that information? | 你怎么会有我的电话信息 |
[24:05] | We have caller ID. We’re cops. | 那叫来电显示 我们是警察 |
[24:08] | Everybody has caller ID. You’re Mac radner. | 随便谁家都有来电显示 你是马克·拉德纳吧 |
[24:10] | Okay, yes. | 没错 我是 |
[24:11] | You called us. Why did you call us? | 你为什么要报警 |
[24:13] | I called the cops because you were being noisy, man. | 报警的是我 因为你们太吵了 |
[24:17] | And I tried to get you to stop, and you wouldn’t stop. | 我试着给你打电话让你们消停 结果你们不消停 |
[24:18] | They won’t stop partying! | 他们根本不消停 |
[24:20] | Officer, you know how it is. | 警官 你懂我的吧 |
[24:21] | We have a little baby. We have a baby. | 我们家里有个小女儿 |
[24:23] | Mac’s working in the morning. We got jobs. | -马克早晨要工作 -我们要工作呢 |
[24:25] | They were at the party with us just last night. | 昨晚他还跟我们一起玩呢 |
[24:27] | Did you party with this kid? We don’t party with them! | -你有没有跟他一起玩 -我们才没有 |
[24:29] | We shouldn’t be in trouble. We haven’t done anything wrong. | 我们才不会惹麻烦 我们不会做傻事 |
[24:31] | We have a baby. We’re parents. | 我们有孩子有家庭的 |
[24:32] | Well then, what do you call these? | 那这个是什么 |
[24:35] | I’m too fucked up! Ahhh! Ahhh! | 我是个大烂人 啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[24:38] | Well, it looks like you guys were partying with him. | 看起来你有跟他们一起爬梯哦 |
[24:40] | You party pretty heavy. | 玩儿的还挺嗨 |
[24:41] | That’s a joke photo! | 那是开玩笑拍的 |
[24:44] | It’s a joke? That’s a joke! | -是玩笑 -对啊 闹着玩的 |
[24:45] | It’s not a good joke. | 这可不好玩 |
[24:46] | Okay, you know what? Let’s end this. | 好吧 我们结案吧 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry. I rescind the complaint. | 很抱歉 我撤销投诉 |
[24:50] | You can go. No noise complaint. | 你可以走了 没有噪音投诉了 |
[24:52] | You know the boy who cried wolf? | 你知道喊狼来了的那个熊孩子吗 |
[24:53] | You’re that boy. | 你就是那个熊孩子 |
[24:55] | Okay, I cried wolf. Never call us again. | -好吧 我是熊孩子 -再也别打电话找我 |
[24:57] | Never call you again? You’re the fucking police. | 别打电话找你 你他妈的是警察 |
[25:01] | Look, man, we’re sorry. | 听着 哥们 我很抱歉 |
[25:02] | We tried to call you. I don’t know what to say. | 你太吵了 我想提醒你来这 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[25:05] | We called you five times, you didn’t answer us. | 我打了好几次 你不接电话嘛 |
[25:07] | You made a promise to me last night. | 你昨晚许下了承诺 |
[25:08] | We were pissing. We crossed streams. | 我们尿尿时候都比剑了啊 |
[25:11] | Don’t worry about it, you know? | 别生气了好吗 |
[25:12] | “Hey, I’m Batman.” You know? Right? | 记得吗”嘿 我是蝙蝠侠” |
[25:16] | We’re still cool, man. We’re still cool. We’re sorry. | 我们还是很酷的呀 对不起嘛 |
[25:18] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[25:19] | I’m just disappointed. | 我就是太失望了 |
[25:22] | Hey, come on. Wait, let’s just… | 别这样 我们说说嘛… |
[25:27] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[25:29] | Those are for you. | 送你的 |
[25:30] | What the fuck? | 这什么 |
[25:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:36] | You shouldn’t have called the cops, bro! | 哥们儿 你不应该叫警察的 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | Okay, very good. | 好吧 干得不错 |
[25:42] | Very good. | 干得不错 |
[25:43] | Okay. Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[25:45] | You better put that in the recycling bin. | 你们最好把这些放到可回收垃圾筒里 |
[25:46] | All of it. All of it. | 全都收拾好 |
[25:50] | It’s like Edward scissorhands. Do you like it? | 喜欢这从剪刀手爱德华的神作吗 |
[25:52] | It’s a really expensive bush! | 这树丛很贵的 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry, I felt inspiration. What was I supposed to do? | 不好意思 灵感迸发了 我又能咋办 |
[25:56] | I’m about to rip this shit out of the ground. | 我要把这堆垃圾拔出来 |
[26:00] | Fuck this bush! Fuck that bush, man! | 干翻这树丛 干翻这树丛 |
[26:01] | Fuck this bush! Fuck that bush! | 干翻这树丛 |
[26:03] | Harder, man. Yeah, really get in there. | -使劲干啊 -走心啊 |
[26:05] | Oh! Oh! God damn it! Kelly! | 妈的 凯利 来帮忙 |
[26:07] | Whoa. Hey, man, buy him dinner first. | 哇 兄弟 要干先请人家吃饭啊 |
[26:08] | Fuck this bush! | 干翻这树丛 |
[26:12] | Oh! Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:13] | Okay. Ha-ha. | 一点不好笑 |
[26:15] | Sorry, man. Sorry my ball just got in your face. | 对不起哦 我的蛋不小心撞到你脸上了 |
[26:22] | I love you. Baby. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[26:25] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:27] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信我们在这里做 |
[26:29] | It’s finally happening. | 我们终于啪啪啪了 |
[26:33] | -What the fuck? -Oh, my God! | -搞毛啊 -天啊 |
[26:37] | We can’t be the only people in the neighborhood | 整个社区里不可能只有我们 |
[26:39] | who are sick of this bullshit, you know. | 受不了这群熊孩子吧 |
[26:40] | We’ve gotta get everyone on our side. | 我们要团结同志 建立统一战线 |
[26:41] | We could lead a revolution. | 我们可以领导一场革命啊 |
[26:42] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[26:45] | They’re buying off the whole neighborhood with their slave army. | 他们居然假帮别人来贿赂小区居民 |
[26:48] | Oh! Mrs. Haywood, you’re better than that. | 哦…Haywood夫人 你可别看上这样的呀 |
[26:55] | I can’t sell your house. | 你们的房子是没法卖的 |
[26:57] | Why? Well, | 为什么 |
[26:58] | because the only people who would want | 因为没人受得了 |
[27:00] | to live next to a frat house is a frat house. | 住在兄弟会旁边 |
[27:02] | Oh, the university might be interested. | 不过 大学有可能会对这房子有兴趣 |
[27:04] | I know the Spanish department is looking for a new building. | 我听说西班牙语系在找新的活动基地 |
[27:07] | Only thing, if you sell to the university, | 不过 如果你把房子卖给大学的话 |
[27:09] | I’d say, optimistically, you’re looking | 乐观地讲 你们有可能会失去 |
[27:12] | at losing about half your investment. | 一半以上的投资 |
[27:15] | We put all of our money in. | 一半 我们所有的钱都买了房子 |
[27:16] | This is all of our money. | 我们只有这么多钱了 |
[27:17] | We can’t lose half. | 我们不能接受 |
[27:18] | But you keep half. | 但是你们还能收回一半的投资啊 |
[27:21] | We don’t need that! What is that? | 我们不需要 你说啥呢 |
[27:23] | Sold! | 就这样吧 |
[27:24] | And you keep making money no matter what! | 反正怎么说都是你赚钱 |
[27:26] | Real estate is a fickle bitch. | 房地产 真是个薄情的小婊砸 |
[27:28] | Okay, maybe it’s best you just go. | 行了 你快走吧 |
[27:30] | Thank you for coming. Okay. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:31] | That was not helpful. | 不过你没啥太大用处 |
[27:32] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | What are you wearing? What is this? | -你们穿的这是啥 -在搞什么 |
[27:36] | What are you doing? Yeah. | 你们在干嘛 |
[27:38] | We’re throwing a Robert de niro party. | 我们在举办罗伯特·德尼罗主题爬梯 |
[27:40] | Should be pretty fucking loud. | 肯定会很吵 |
[27:42] | It’s probably gonna go pretty fucking late, too. | 估计也会很晚 |
[27:45] | I’m taxi driver de niro. | 我是《出租车司机》里的德尼罗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, I’m meet the fockers de niro. | 我是《拜见岳父大人》里的德尼罗 |
[27:49] | I’m watching you. I’m watching you. | 我盯着你呐 |
[27:52] | Who painted that mole on your face? Did you do that yourself? | 谁给你点的痣 你自己点的 |
[27:54] | Yes, I did. Yes, I did, focker. | 没错 我自己点的 华客 |
[27:57] | who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[27:58] | Oh, I’m Sam Jackson, you know, from Jackie brown. | 我是塞缪尔·杰克逊 《危险关系》里的 |
[28:01] | Hoo-ah! | 呜哇 |
[28:02] | Hoo-ah! | 呜哇 |
[28:04] | That’s Al Pacino. That’s not even… yeah. | -那是阿尔·帕西诺 -甚至都不是… |
[28:05] | Scent of a woman. | 《闻香识女人》 |
[28:07] | Hoo-ah! | 呜哇 |
[28:09] | There’s no consistency here. | 你们这都不搭调的 |
[28:10] | You’re all over the place with your references. | 左一部电影右一部电影 随便乱说 |
[28:14] | Just stop doing this stupid shit! We’re sorry. | 请不要继续这种垃圾游戏了 我们道歉 |
[28:16] | Hey, when you called the cops, | 嘿 你打电话报警那一刻 |
[28:17] | you violated the circle of trust, focker. | 你已经破坏了信任圈 华客 |
[28:19] | We’re sorry we called the cops, okay? | 报警我们也很抱歉 好吗 |
[28:22] | Are you talking to me? | 你跟我说话 |
[28:23] | -Yes. -Yes. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[28:24] | Are you talking to me? | 你跟我说话 |
[28:25] | Yes! Yes! | 是啊 |
[28:26] | Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? | -你跟我说话 -你跟我说话 |
[28:29] | I don’t see anyone else here. | 我没看见这儿有别人 |
[28:30] | I don’t see anyone else here, either! | -我也没看见别人啊 -我们想好好谈谈 |
[28:32] | “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides…” | “当正义之人的道路被邪恶所…” |
[28:36] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈说屁呢 |
[28:37] | That’s the wrong Sam Jackson speech! | 塞缪尔·杰克逊这台词 根本就不是在《危险关系》里的 |
[28:39] | Are you talking to me, or are you talking to him? | 你跟我说话还是跟他说话 |
[28:42] | Just get off! Are you talking to me? | -快滚啊 -你跟我说话 |
[28:44] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[28:45] | You get the fuck out of here. | 快滚出我家 |
[28:46] | Stop it! | 别喊了 |
[28:49] | Hey. What’s nice is in a few years, | 往好处想 再过几年 |
[28:51] | we’ll have a third person to help us do this. | 女儿长大了就可以帮我们收拾了 |
[28:55] | What do you got there, sweetie? | 宝贝 你拿的是什么啊 |
[28:58] | Is that a balloon? | 是气球吗 |
[29:00] | Did you find a balloon? | 你找到气球玩了吗 |
[29:02] | Oh, shit! That’s not a balloon! | 妈的 那不是气球 |
[29:04] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[29:05] | Oh, God! Oh, no! | 上帝啊 不 |
[29:07] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[29:09] | Get the fuck… Get out of my way! Move! | 滚开 不要挡路 |
[29:11] | Doctor! Doctor! Oh, God! | 医生 医生 |
[29:15] | All right. Hey. | 好了 我们来看看 |
[29:20] | Your baby | 你家孩子 |
[29:23] | has HIV. | 得了艾滋病 |
[29:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊… |
[29:26] | Is how bad this could have gone. | 是可能发生的最坏情况 |
[29:29] | The condom was unused. | 安全套是没用过的 |
[29:30] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[29:32] | Who the fuck says that to a couple of parents? | 谁他妈会对家长说这种话 |
[29:36] | Hey! Ma’am! | 女士 不要这样 |
[29:37] | Chill out, chill out! | 冷静 冷静 |
[29:39] | They are dangerous to the neighborhood! | 他们给这个小区的居民造成了危险 |
[29:40] | There’s a clear focus going on here. | 这是不容忽视的事实 |
[29:41] | I heard they burned down their last house. | 我听说他们上一个活动基地被他们烧了 |
[29:43] | And they were reprimanded for that. | 他们也因此受到了惩罚 |
[29:45] | We have a very strict three-strike policy at this school. | 我们学校里有非常严格的 三振出局规则 |
[29:48] | So, they have one strike. | 现在他们已经有了一次大错 |
[29:50] | If they get two more, then they’re out. | 再来两次 他们就被取缔了 |
[29:51] | A strike? | 大错 |
[29:52] | Well, listen, the way I do my job is, | 听着 我做工作的方法 |
[29:55] | you know, I’m always thinking about the headlines, right? | 就是把工作当成报纸头条去看 明白吗 |
[29:57] | So,”Duke lacrosse team rapes stripper.” Bad headline. | 这么说吧”大学曲棍球队强奸脱衣舞女” 坏头条 |
[30:02] | “Fraternity keeps couple awake”? | “兄弟会吵得邻居夫妇睡不着” |
[30:04] | That’s not really even a headline. | 这根本上不了头条 |
[30:06] | I don’t even think it would make the local police blotter. | 当地派出所案件记录都不会写这东西 |
[30:08] | Get ready to read the headline of the century. | 准备好听一下这个世纪最大头条 |
[30:10] | Extra, extra!”Baby swallows condom!” | 号外 号外 “婴儿吞下安全套” |
[30:13] | That’s disgusting! Exactly! | -真恶心 -说的正是 |
[30:15] | It’s the frat’s condom! That’s the frat’s condom! | 这是你们兄弟会的套套 |
[30:17] | I have a headline for this. | 我有个头条 |
[30:18] | “Fraternity practices safe sex.” | “兄弟会推广安全性爱” |
[30:21] | That’s a good headline. I could get a raise off that headline. | 这头条多棒 写出来我都能涨工资了 |
[30:23] | I got a headline for you. | 我给你一个头条 |
[30:25] | “Mean Dean doesn’t realize that frat is bad for everyone.” | “卑鄙的院长无法意识到 兄弟会百害而无一利” |
[30:30] | It’s very poorly worded. I don’t think that would ever make it to print. | 用词好白痴 还没送去印刷就会被毙掉吧 |
[30:34] | I don’t know where you went to school. | 你语文谁教的 |
[30:35] | I went here, okay? That’s why I’m dumb! | 你们学校的老师教的 所以我才这么蠢 |
[30:38] | You know what? I just thought of another headline. | 知道吗 我又想了一个新的头条 |
[30:40] | “Negligent parents allow baby to swallow condom.” | “粗心父母让婴儿吞下安全套” |
[30:44] | What’d you say? It’s not a good headline. | -你说什么 -这可不是什么好头条 |
[30:46] | Here’s a headline. How about,”go fuck yourself”? | 这个头条怎么样”麻痹你死吧” |
[30:49] | That’s what you get. | 这个适合你 |
[30:51] | This is our little cub on our lawn with a condom in her mouth. | 我们宝贝女儿在自己家草坪上嘴里塞着套 |
[30:54] | Oh, my God. I’m a mama bear. | 他妈的 我是头熊妈妈 |
[30:56] | Yes, you are. You know what? | -没错 你是 -知道吗 |
[30:58] | I’m gonna act all docile and then… | 我先假装温顺 然后突然… |
[31:01] | My claws are out! I’m gonna fucking get them! | 利爪伸出来 干死他们 |
[31:04] | Fuck these fucking guys! | 操翻他们 |
[31:05] | They don’t know who they are fucking with. | 他们不知道自己惹上什么麻烦了 |
[31:07] | They think I’m just a regular dad | 他们以为我只是居家好爸爸 |
[31:09] | and then you know what happens? | 然后接下来会发生什么 你知道吗 |
[31:12] | Teddy’s dead! Pete’s dead! Scoonie’s dead! | 泰迪死了 皮特死了 司寇尼也死了 |
[31:15] | Fuck you! No, no. | -草泥马 -不要 |
[31:16] | I’ll fucking kill them! No, no. | -我他妈杀了他们 -不要 不要… |
[31:17] | Boom! No. | 不要这样 |
[31:19] | I’m buying a fucking gun! No, you’re not! | -我要去买枪 -不行 不能买 |
[31:21] | I’m not buying a gun! You’re right, it’s a bad idea. | 不买了 你说得对 我不能杀人 |
[31:23] | Bad call. | 不能这么做 |
[31:24] | What about one of those small prostitute guns? | 那种妓女防身枪也不行吗 |
[31:25] | No. You’re not buying a gun. | 不行 不能买枪 |
[31:27] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[31:28] | What can we do? That fucking Dean. | 我们怎么办 看刚刚那女人的嘴脸 |
[31:30] | What woman is named”Dean”? | 哪个女人会起名叫迪恩 |
[31:32] | She’s not named”Dean.” That’s her job. | 她的名字不是迪恩 那是她的职位 |
[31:34] | What? That’s what”Dean” is here. | -什么 -迪恩在美国就是院长的意思啊 |
[31:36] | No. Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[31:37] | Really? What did you think? | -真的吗 -你以为呢 |
[31:39] | I thought that was her name. No. | -我以为她就叫这个呢 -不是的 |
[31:40] | Oh, no. | 原来不是哦 |
[31:41] | What do they call it in Australia?”Chancellor.” | -你们澳大利亚怎么叫的 -我们叫”校长” |
[31:43] | No, she’s the chancellor. | 哦 她就是校长 |
[31:45] | Oh, my God. I was so rude to her. | 哦 我太失礼了… |
[31:48] | I don’t know what to do. What do we know? | -我想不出办法了 -我们利用一下已知条件 |
[31:49] | What didn’t we have in college? | 我们上大学那会 最缺的是什么 |
[31:51] | I didn’t have any money. | 我缺钱 |
[31:52] | I had no money either. We had no money. | -我也缺钱 -当时我们都是穷比 穷疯了 |
[31:54] | We fuck with their house. They can’t afford to fix it. | 我们可以搞坏他们的房子 他们没有钱修 |
[31:57] | Yes. They have to move. | -对哦 -他们只能搬走 |
[31:58] | Yeah, fuck them! Fuck them! | -对 干死他们 -干死他们 |
[31:59] | We’re gonna fucking fuck them! Fuck them! | 我们要干死他们 |
[32:01] | We are going to fuck them! Fuck them! | 我们要干死他们 |
[32:23] | So the water came out of here? Yep. | -水是从这里漏下来的 -是 |
[32:25] | This is gonna ruin us. | 我们全完了 |
[32:27] | I mean, the foundation is flooded. We can’t pay for this shit. | 地基已经渗水了 我们修不起的 |
[32:30] | They’re gonna condemn the house. | 他们会收回房子的 |
[32:32] | Okay, well, on that note, | 好吧 既然你这么说了 |
[32:33] | maybe we should clean up and not | 也许我们应该赶快收拾一下 |
[32:35] | stand here with our dicks in our hands. | 而不是站在这里盯着我们的JJ无所事事 |
[32:38] | “Dicks in our hands.” | “我们的JJ” |
[32:42] | Dicks in our hands. | 我们的JJ |
[32:47] | Dicks in our hands. | 我们的JJ |
[32:50] | Dicks in our hands. | 我们的JJ |
[32:55] | Dicks in our hands. | 我们的JJ… |
[32:57] | Teddy, how much time we got? | 泰迪 还要多久才能好 |
[32:59] | Just a couple minutes, and then we pour in the latex. | 几分钟就好 然后就可以倒上胶乳了 |
[33:02] | We’ve got delta psi dildos we can merchandise. | 新鲜出炉的台达帕普西假JJ就可以卖了 |
[33:05] | Oh, God, I can’t keep my boner much longer. | 上帝 我坚持不了硬这么久 |
[33:08] | We’re supposed to have boners? | 我们要硬起来吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah. Nobody wants a limp dildo. | 当然 没人想要软绵绵的假JJ |
[33:11] | You don’t know that. People could want it for after. | 你又不知道 万一有人就喜欢事后来一个软软的 |
[33:15] | Like, for cuddling, and it’s like a love… | 蹭一蹭亲一亲 也是一种爱… |
[33:18] | Okay, you’re right. It’s just a limp dick. | 好吧 我编不下去了 软绵绵的确实没人要 |
[33:20] | Hey, you boys have to go digital. | 嘿 兄弟们高科技起来 |
[33:23] | Look at that 3-d printer go. | 这里直接就可以3D打印哦 |
[33:25] | Look at it go! | 快看啊 |
[33:26] | That’s awesome. | 好棒 |
[33:27] | Now I can go to class while my dick prints. | 让它先自己印着 我去上课了 |
[33:32] | Got it at my architecture lab. Pretty cool, right? | 我建筑实验室里拿的 很不错吧 |
[33:34] | Wow. Man, you should go to class sometime. | 哥们儿 偶尔也去上个课吧 |
[33:35] | We have excellent facilities that, like, no one uses. | 好多超棒的仪器都没人用的 |
[33:38] | All right, let’s pull these bad boys off and see what we’ve got. | 好了 拔出来看看效果如何吧 |
[33:40] | We’re good? Yeah. | 行了吗 |
[33:41] | Let’s do it. | 拔出来吧 |
[33:42] | This is like Christmas. Oh! | 感觉好像过圣诞哦 |
[33:44] | Wow. Whoa. | 哇 |
[33:46] | Hey, you know, I think the Clay is stuck to my pubes. | 我说 我感觉我的毛毛被黏住了 |
[33:49] | Why do you have pubes? | 你怎么会有毛 |
[33:52] | Wait. You guys shaved? | 等下 你们都剃过了 |
[33:54] | Dude, I texted you. I said,”shave.” | 哥们 我特地给你发短信说剃毛的啊 |
[33:55] | I thought we were taking pictures. I cleaned up a little, but… | 我以为我们要拍照片的 我剃了胡子… |
[33:57] | Not your face. | 不是剃胡子啊 |
[34:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:01] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[34:03] | Don’t worry about it. I’m gonna enjoy this. | -别担心 -我要看好戏了 |
[34:04] | It’s not gonna come off. | 拔不下来的 |
[34:05] | I’m gonna drill a hole, I’m gonna pee. | 我就留着这个就好 我在头上钻个洞尿尿 |
[34:07] | I can get bigger pants. | 我可以买号大一点的裤子… |
[34:09] | Look at me. You trust me, right? | 看着我 你相信我吗 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna pull this thing off. | 我会帮你把它拔下来 |
[34:12] | Come on, just relax. I got you. | 放轻松 我罩着你 |
[34:13] | Stay the fuck away from me! | 别他妈过来 |
[34:15] | Calm down. Count of three. | 淡定 数到三 |
[34:16] | Teddy… One. | -泰迪…-1… |
[34:18] | Look at my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[34:19] | 2… Two! | |
[34:27] | That was so much worse than I thought. | 比我想的可怕多了 |
[34:30] | Ladies, I need a single-file line. | 女士们 请排成单列队伍 |
[34:33] | And if you’re in the back, | 请不要插队 如果你的位置较靠后 |
[34:36] | it is approximately a 20-minute wait. | 可能会等20分钟 |
[34:37] | Um… I’ll take a Teddy. Cool. How about a Pete? | -我要个泰迪的 -好吧 来个皮特的怎么样 |
[34:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[34:42] | I was just kidding, anyway. | 我就是开个玩笑 |
[34:43] | So weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[34:45] | Holy shit, guys. I think we made $10,000. | 妈的 我觉得我们挣了一万块钱诶 |
[34:48] | Hey, you guys, if my calculations are correct, | 大家 如果我的计算无误的话 |
[34:49] | not only can we fix the water damage, | 我们不仅能修好漏水的损失 |
[34:52] | but we can get the biggest hot tub in the world! | 还够买一个世界上最大的热浴盆 |
[34:55] | And outdoor speakers! | 还有户外音响 |
[34:57] | Yes! Yeah! | 好耶 |
[34:59] | Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[35:01] | Delta psi. | 台达帕普西 |
[35:03] | Delta psi! Delta psi! Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[35:07] | Dildo psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[35:08] | Dildo psi! Dildo psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[35:16] | This is fucking ridiculous. | 这他妈是在逗我 |
[35:18] | Their dicks bought a hot tub? My dick couldn’t buy a hot tub. | 他们用自己的JJ买了个热浴盆 我的JJ就买不了 |
[35:22] | Hey. | 别这样说 |
[35:24] | Your dick could buy more than a hot tub. | 你的JJ能够买到比热浴盆更珍贵的东西 |
[35:26] | Your dick bought me. | 它买到了我 |
[35:27] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[35:29] | I’m not a sizeist. | 我不歧视你 |
[35:30] | That’s a little patronizing. | 你这么说有点屈尊俯就 |
[35:39] | I don’t get it. Who would even buy one of those dildos? | 我不明白了 谁会愿意买他们的假JJ |
[35:45] | Bros before hos. | 先兄弟 后马子 |
[35:47] | Why? Because your bros are always there for you. | 知道为什么吗 因为你的兄弟永远为你出头 |
[35:50] | They have got your back | 当你的马子把你心撕成碎片的时候 |
[35:51] | after your ho rips your heart out. | 你的兄弟会陪你渡过难关 |
[35:54] | And you were nothing but great to your ho. | 先兄弟 后马子… |
[36:05] | Bros before hos. | 先兄弟 后马子 |
[36:08] | Fraternities. They live and die on the concept of brotherhood. | 兄弟会存在的基石 就是 他们之间的兄弟情义 |
[36:10] | The only way to break it apart is to get in there, | 唯一能够打入兄弟会内部并瓦解他们的方法 |
[36:13] | infiltrate a party, and get them to put hos before bros. | 就是让他们兄弟之间为马子打起来 |
[36:17] | Hos don’t go before bros. | 不可能的 马子不可能重于兄弟 |
[36:18] | It just doesn’t work like that. | 男人不会这么做的 |
[36:19] | A ho has never gone before a bro. | 马子绝对不可能重于兄弟的 |
[36:20] | Maybe I have been a ho who’s taken down some bros. | 我曾经就当过拆散兄弟的马子啊 |
[36:23] | Ho, no, you haven’t. I’m just saying. | -不会吧 -我就这么一说 |
[36:24] | You have? That is messed up. | 你真的当过 太糟了… |
[36:26] | I’m saying, that’s the only way. | 我是说 这是唯一的一种方式 |
[36:28] | We’ve got to get in there, we gotta infiltrate. | 我们需要渗透到内部去 |
[36:30] | Get those little motherfuckers, turn them against each other. | 抓住那些小混蛋的把柄 让他们内部起矛盾 |
[36:32] | Okay. I’m serious. | -好的 -我说真的 |
[36:34] | Just ease up. | 你淡定一点 |
[36:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:36] | She’s on the fast road to her first word being”cunt.” | 再这么下去她学会的第一个词就会是”傻逼”了 |
[36:38] | It’s not cool here. Sorry. | -这可不好玩 -对不起 |
[36:40] | We’re gonna make them put hos before bros. | 我们要让他们先马子后兄弟 是吗 |
[36:42] | Step one, lock down a babysitter. | 第一步 去请一个保姆 |
[36:45] | Get this one taken care of. | 来照顾我们小女儿 |
[36:47] | Yeah? Right? | 对吧 |
[36:49] | Yeah. We’re gonna get these guys. | 好好对付他们 |
[36:51] | Yo. I’ve been waiting forever. | 我等了好久了 |
[36:53] | What is she doing here? Wait. What is he doing here? | -她来这儿干嘛 -他在这儿干嘛 |
[36:56] | Look, we’re friends with both of you. | 你们都是我们的朋友 |
[36:57] | Fucking just learn to deal with it, okay? | 忍一忍吧 好吗 |
[36:59] | This is an abomination. | 这行为太恶劣了 |
[37:01] | You… right now, both of you have to make a choice right now. | 你们两个 现在就做出选择 |
[37:03] | Me or her, choose. It’s up to you. You choose. | 要我还是要她 快选 你们现在就选 |
[37:06] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[37:08] | We’re on a mission. | 我们有重任在身 |
[37:10] | Yes, ma’am. I was just kidding. | 知道了 女士 我刚才说笑的 |
[37:13] | You here to ask us to turn the music down? | 你过来是想让我们小声点 |
[37:15] | Because that’s not gonna happen. | 绝对不可能啊 |
[37:16] | No, we’re here to tell you to turn it up. | 不 我们来是想让你大声点 |
[37:19] | Shit, homie, we’ve been beefing for too long. | 同学 我们彼此斗了这么久 |
[37:22] | We just want to squash this like a bug. | 咱们大事化小 小事化了吧 |
[37:24] | That’s all my weed, and it’s really hard for me to get weed. | 这是我所有的大麻了 现在搞大麻很难的 |
[37:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[37:29] | Okay, you guys can come in. | 好吧 你们进来吧 |
[37:31] | No ‘shrooms for you, mister. | 这次可不能再吃迷幻蘑菇了 先生 |
[37:33] | Don’t worry about it, man. | 别担心 我不会了 |
[37:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | Okay, Teddy’s fucking Brooke, | 好吧 泰迪和布鲁克在上床 |
[38:02] | but Brooke wants to fuck Pete. | 但是布鲁克想跟皮特上床 |
[38:03] | But she’s afraid because Pete and Teddy are best friends. | 但她又不敢 因为皮特和泰迪是死党 |
[38:06] | We’ve gotta get Brooke to hook up with Pete publicly. | 我们只要让布鲁克和皮特在公共场合调情 |
[38:08] | Then Teddy is gonna want to kill Pete | 泰迪看到了就会想宰了皮特 |
[38:10] | and the whole frat will implode. | 整个兄弟会随之崩溃瓦解 |
[38:12] | Paula, flirt with scoonie. Keep him talking and distracted. | 保拉 去缠着司寇尼 别让他分神管闲事 |
[38:15] | Okey-dokey. | 好哒 |
[38:16] | Jimmy, isolate Whitney. | 吉米 去支开惠特尼 |
[38:18] | Okey-dokey. | 好哒 |
[38:19] | What do I do? Do I get to do something? | 我要干啥 我有啥任务没 |
[38:20] | You’re on Teddy patrol. Keep him close. | 你去盯着泰迪 看紧他 |
[38:22] | He’s gotta see them hooking up. | 保证他看到布鲁克和皮特调情 |
[38:23] | Otherwise, this plan won’t work. | 不然 整个计划就失败了 |
[38:25] | We’ve only got a few minutes before they go upstairs | 在他们两个接吻 然后上楼去上床之前 |
[38:28] | and start fucking. | 我们只有几分钟实施计划 |
[38:29] | Okay, let’s do it. Okay? | 我们行动吧 |
[38:31] | -Let’s go. -Go team. | -行动 -加油啊大家 |
[38:36] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[38:39] | Cutting through. | 借过一下 |
[38:41] | What it is, y’all. | 干什么呢 |
[38:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:45] | What’s this, a dance-off? | 你在干嘛 要和我拼舞吗 |
[38:47] | I don’t know, bitch. Is it a dance-off? | 我不知道啊 婊砸 你觉得呢 |
[38:49] | You tell me. I think it’s a dance-off. | -你说呢 -我觉得是要拼舞的架势 |
[38:51] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[38:52] | Dance-off! | 这里在拼舞 |
[38:59] | Jesus Christ, not another dance-off. | 老天啊 又要拼舞了 |
[39:01] | He likes them. | 他喜欢跳舞 |
[39:03] | How about some shots, guys? | 喝两杯吧 你俩 |
[39:05] | Okay, yeah! | 好啊 |
[39:06] | Sure! | 好呀 |
[39:42] | Cheers. Here we go. | 干杯 喝吧 |
[39:44] | Cheers. Here we go. | 干杯 |
[39:48] | Another one! Another one! | 再来一杯 |
[39:52] | One more, one more, one more. | 再喝一杯 |
[39:54] | I can’t. No. | 不能再喝了 |
[39:56] | I don’t want to. | 我不想喝了 |
[39:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[39:59] | I think I’m drunk. | 我觉得我醉了哦 |
[40:00] | You guys are so cute together. | 你们两个真般配啊 |
[40:02] | No! No! | -不是的 -不是的 |
[40:04] | No. She’s my… | 不是的 她是我… |
[40:05] | I’m with Teddy. She’s with Teddy. | -我是泰迪的女朋友 -她跟泰迪在一起了 |
[40:07] | So you guys have never hooked up? | 你们两个从来没上过床吗 |
[40:08] | No! | 没有 |
[40:09] | You’re blushing. | 你脸红了哦 |
[40:11] | No, I’m not. You are. | -我才没有 -你有 |
[40:13] | You guys have gotta relax. | 你们不要太紧张嘛 |
[40:31] | You’re so cute. You’re like a little possum. | 你真是可爱 就像只小负鼠一样 |
[40:33] | Look at you. I’m a possum. | -看看你 -我是小负鼠 |
[40:35] | I’m a possum. | 我是负鼠 |
[40:47] | No… | 不要啊… |
[40:48] | No! No, no, no, okay? No! | 不行的 这样不行 |
[40:52] | Just a little taste, a little taste. | 就亲一下下 就一下下 |
[41:10] | That was sexy. Can I make out with someone now? | 你很性感嘛 我现在能跟别人亲热一下吗 |
[41:12] | What are you doing? We have 60 seconds before they go upstairs. | 你呆着干嘛 现在我们只有60秒钟的时间了 |
[41:14] | Get in the dance circle. | 快去舞池里 |
[41:16] | Okay, okay. I’m winning, by the way. | 好的 对了 拼舞我正赢着呢 |
[42:18] | -Hey, man. -Oh, shit! | -嘿 -干嘛 |
[42:19] | I think Teddy saw you. | 我觉得泰迪看到你了哦 |
[42:22] | What? No. | 什么 |
[42:23] | No, no, no. Shit. Shit. | 不行不行 我完了… |
[42:29] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[42:30] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[42:31] | What’s up? | 你…你…好啊 |
[42:32] | What’s up? You good? | 没事儿吧 |
[42:35] | Yeah, I’m good, man. How’s it going? | 嗯 我挺不错的 你呢 |
[42:36] | Everything’s good. Fucking great party. | -我也挺好 -挺来劲的爬梯啊 |
[42:38] | Great party, right? Awesome party. | -来劲吧 -是啊 不错 |
[42:46] | And we got a fight over here! | 这边打架了哦… |
[42:50] | -Fuck, are you okay, man? -Dude, I’m so… | 该死 你没事吧 兄弟 我太冲动… |
[42:57] | Oh! | 哦 |
[42:59] | Is that how people fight now? What are they doing? | 现在人们都这样打架的吗 他们在做什么 |
[43:01] | Let go, let go. | 放手啊 |
[43:03] | I’ll never let go. | 我永远不会放手 |
[43:05] | I’ll hold onto your balls forever. | 我要永远握着你的蛋 |
[43:13] | What are you thinking about? | 你想什么呢 |
[43:15] | Why are you so calm? | 为何你如此平静祥和 |
[43:18] | What the fuck? Ew! | 啊啊啊啊你搞毛 恶心死了 |
[43:20] | So gross! | 恶心死了 |
[43:22] | I never wanted to have to use that on you! | 我从来没想过对你用这招 |
[43:24] | What the fuck, man? | 你他妈搞什么 |
[43:25] | It’s a blessing and a curse! | 这既是天赋 也是我人生的诅咒 |
[43:27] | Get the fuck out of here! You’re so gross! | 快滚出去 你太恶心了 |
[43:31] | God damn it. | 真见鬼 |
[43:34] | Throw shit off the porch! | 到门廊去发泄 |
[43:35] | Throw shit off the porch. Throw shit off the porch. | 到门廊去发泄 |
[43:38] | Let’s throw shit off the porch! Whoo! | 我们到门廊去发泄 |
[43:59] | Holy fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:02] | Somebody call 911! | 谁打电话叫个警察好吧… |
[44:09] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[44:11] | He’s still alive! | 他还活着 |
[44:12] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[44:13] | Oh, shit. | 吓死了 |
[44:15] | We didn’t kill anyone. We didn’t kill anyone. | 我们没有杀人 |
[44:16] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 伙伴们 |
[44:18] | What do you think of my new necklace? | 你们觉得我的新项链好看吗 |
[44:20] | It’s a choker. | 是项圈款式哦 |
[44:25] | I fucking did it! I totally did it. | 我们做到啦 |
[44:27] | We couldn’t have planned it better. | 我们的计划真是不能更棒 |
[44:28] | That was incredible! | 太赞了 |
[44:31] | We’re celebrating. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[44:33] | Fuck it. I’ll pump and dump. | 管他的 我把奶挤出来倒掉 |
[44:52] | We fucking did it. | 我们他妈的做到了 |
[44:54] | Baby, let’s be spontaneous. Let’s go fuck on the kitchen floor. | 亲爱的 我们随性一点 在地上啪啪啪好嘛 |
[44:58] | Yes! Come on. | -好呀 -来嘛 |
[44:59] | Let’s do that shit. Whoo! Let’s do it! | 我们去啪啪啪 |
[45:02] | Let’s do something we’ve never done. Okay. | -我们来尝试一下从未练过招数吧 -好的 |
[45:04] | I don’t know. Hit me with something. | 我也不知道 你拿个什么东西打我吧 |
[45:06] | Okay. Smack me. | -好的 -抽我吧 |
[45:07] | Let’s be crazy. | 疯狂一点 |
[45:09] | Okay. Ow! Fuck! | -好 -哦草 |
[45:10] | Fuck! Hey! Shit, stop! Stop! I don’t like it, I don’t like it! | 草 不要打了 我不喜欢这样 |
[45:12] | I like it. I don’t like it, stop! | -我喜欢啊 -我不喜欢 不要打了 |
[45:14] | This is turning me on. I don’t like it. | -我现在好高潮啊 -我不喜欢 |
[45:15] | I like it. Don’t do that! | -我喜欢 -不要这样 |
[45:17] | Sorry. It hurts. | -不好意思 -很痛啊 |
[45:17] | Okay. Okay. | 行了 |
[45:19] | Let’s do something crazy. | 我们来做点疯狂的事吧 |
[45:20] | Why don’t I stick something up your ass? | 我往你菊花里插点东西怎么样 |
[45:23] | No, not tonight. Not tonight. | 算了吧 今晚就算了吧 |
[45:25] | Can I stick something up your ass? | 我可以往你菊花里插东西吗 |
[45:26] | No, I’m not that drunk. | 不行 我还没有那么醉 |
[45:27] | Oh, I’m gonna come soon. | 我马上就要高潮了 |
[45:29] | Okay, I’m not even close. | 我还早着呢 |
[45:30] | I’m gonna come. Come, baby. | -我就要射了 -射吧 亲爱的 |
[45:31] | I’m coming. Are you close? | -射了哦 -要射了吗 |
[45:33] | Come on. | 射吧 |
[45:35] | And… I’m too drunk to come. | 不行了 我太醉了射不出来 |
[45:37] | I’m not gonna come. | 射不出来了 |
[45:39] | It’s gone mushy. Thank you, sire. | -软下来噜 -谢谢你了 先生 |
[45:41] | I will take the gentleman’s route out and call it a day, | 我带着我的家伙出来了 今天就这样吧 |
[45:45] | for no ejaculation will be occurring due to over-intoxication. | 反正今天由于酗酒过度 也不会射出来了 |
[45:52] | That’s how adults do it. | 成年人啪啪啪就该这样 |
[45:55] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[45:56] | Baby, I love you. | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[45:57] | We’re a great team. | 我们组团多棒啊 |
[45:59] | Baby, we’re a hot team. | 不仅棒 还长得很好看呢 |
[46:02] | My boobs really hurt. | 我的乳房胀痛诶 |
[46:04] | I think I should probably pump. | 我去吸一下奶 |
[46:06] | My boobs are feeling really full. | 胸部好涨 |
[46:08] | I like ’em like that. | 涨的挺好 |
[46:11] | I like ’em full, baby. | 我喜欢涨涨的奶 |
[46:20] | We did it. We did it. | -成功咯 -成功咯 |
[46:22] | That’s a beautiful thing. | 计划太完美了 |
[46:23] | Bros before hos, motherfucker. | 先兄弟 后马子 去你的吧 |
[46:25] | That dude forgot the golden rule. | 他们全都忘干净啦 |
[46:27] | I feel like shit. | 感觉好糟糕 |
[46:29] | But I love it. | 但是我喜欢 |
[46:33] | Oh, my boobs. | 哦 我的胸部 |
[46:35] | I gotta feed Stella. Okay. | -我得给斯特拉喂奶 -好的 |
[46:37] | Is she awake? I’m more milk than woman. | 她醒了吗 奶都要积满了 |
[46:41] | I gotta get this out of me. | 我得放出来 |
[46:43] | Get it out of you. | 放出来就对了 |
[46:46] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[46:49] | Wait. Wait, no! Wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[46:51] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[46:54] | Whoa. Wait. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[46:56] | No, no, no! What? What? | -不行不行不行 -怎么了 |
[46:58] | Don’t slap my boob. | 别动我的胸啊 |
[46:59] | There’s booze in your boobs. There’s booze in your boobs. | 你的奶里有酒精 |
[47:02] | It’s poison. It’s alcohol. | 那是毒药 是酒精 |
[47:04] | There’s alcohol in there. | 里面有酒精 |
[47:07] | It’s like a white Russian. Lay down, sweetie. | 就像个烈酒瓶子 躺好 宝贝 |
[47:09] | Oh, it fucking hurts! I need this milk out of me. | 我的奶好痛 我得挤出来啊 |
[47:12] | Okay, we’ll get that milk out. Get the pump. Ow! | -我们把奶挤出来 -快去拿吸泵 |
[47:15] | Okay, I got it. | 好了 我拿来了 |
[47:17] | Fuck me! Fucking idiot! | 你个蠢货 |
[47:19] | What are you doing? I’m sorry. | -干什么呢你 -对不起 |
[47:20] | Fuck. Oh, no. Okay, relax. | 草啊 不好意思 你淡定一下 |
[47:23] | I’m sorry. What the fuck? | 对不起 怎么办 |
[47:24] | It broke. I totally broke it. | 我把吸泵摔坏了 |
[47:26] | I don’t even know what the fuck to do with this. | 怎么办 我不知道怎么修 |
[47:28] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[47:29] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[47:31] | Oh, they’re hulking out! They’re gonna blow. | 你的胸看起来就像绿巨人一样 要爆炸了 |
[47:34] | What is happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[47:35] | Oh, gross! They look like my grandma’s legs. | 好恶心 看着跟我奶奶的腿子似的 |
[47:40] | Okay, let me call my mom. She’ll tell us what to do right now. | 我去给我妈打个电话 她会告诉我们该怎么做的 |
[47:42] | Do not call your mother! | 不许给你妈妈打电话 |
[47:44] | Jesus! You Jews and your fucking mothers! | 天了噜 你们犹太人跟你们该死的老妈 |
[47:46] | What do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[47:48] | Milk me. What? | -帮我挤出来 -啥 |
[47:49] | I don’t want to milk you. Well, you’re gonna have to. | -你帮我挤出来 -我不想挤 -你没得选 |
[47:52] | I don’t fucking want to! What do you mean”milk you”? | 我他妈不想挤啊 什么叫”挤”啊 |
[47:54] | You don’t have a choice! | 你没得选 |
[47:55] | Be a man and milk me. | 爷们儿一点 帮我挤奶 |
[47:56] | Milk yourself! Try milking yourself! | 你自己不能挤吗 你自己先试试 |
[47:58] | I can’t… | 我不行… |
[48:01] | Oh! I’m sorry. Okay. | 对不起 我来吧 |
[48:03] | Get on your hands and knees. We need a pail or something. | 你膝盖跪在地上 手撑地 我去找个桶 |
[48:05] | What? You gotta get on your hands and knees. | -什么 -你手撑地跪着啊 |
[48:07] | I’m not a cow! Well, how else do you do it? | -我又不是奶牛 -那怎么挤 |
[48:10] | just normal | 就像平常人那样挤啊 |
[48:11] | There’s no normal way to milk a human woman. | 平常人谁会给女人挤奶的啊 |
[48:13] | Okay, okay! Come on! | -快点 -好吧 好吧 |
[48:17] | I can’t do it. Don’t yell, just try to… | 我不行 能别叫唤吗 就… |
[48:19] | Come on! Ow! I’m sorry. | -快点 -抱歉 |
[48:21] | It’s not working. | 挤不出来啊 |
[48:25] | Oh, fuck. Oh, God. | -哦草 -天了噜 |
[48:29] | Boo-ya! | 好耶 |
[48:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[48:34] | We are not high-fiving. | 才不跟你击掌 |
[48:35] | Oh, God. | 天了噜 |
[48:38] | They say it tastes good to the baby. | 听说婴儿觉得这个很美味 |
[48:39] | It tastes funny to me. | 但我觉得很诡异 |
[48:40] | Just relax. Just settle down. Okay. | -放松点 别激动了 -好的 |
[48:43] | I got, like, four pails out of you. | 从你胸里挤出来的 大概有4桶奶吧 |
[48:46] | We should go mom tipping later. | 待会得拿出去倒了 |
[48:48] | Hey, too soon. | 这么快就开玩笑吗 |
[48:49] | Okay, too soon. Way too soon. | 太快了吧 |
[48:51] | Yeah, I agree. I’m just trying to lighten the moo-ood. | 说得对 不好意思 我只是想逗母牛开心一下嘛 |
[48:55] | Moo-ood. | 母牛哦 |
[48:57] | Stop it. I know. | -别开玩笑了 -知道啦 |
[48:59] | I’m gonna move back to Australia if you don’t stop. | 如果你再嘲笑我 我就搬回澳大利亚 |
[49:02] | Now I can’t stop thinking of them. | 现在我脑子里全是笑话了 |
[49:04] | Okay. Mac… | -马克…-好吧 |
[49:05] | That was udder-ly traumatic. | 这件事在我”乳”齿纯洁的心中留下了阴影 |
[49:07] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[49:09] | How much of you is traumatized? 2%? 1%? | 你身体的多少成分被震撼到了 2% 1% |
[49:12] | 双关语 Cheesy的词源是奶酪的意思 这里还是关于奶子的笑话 | |
[49:12] | That was a cheesy one. | 这个笑话真俗气 |
[49:14] | That was good. You like that? | -不错嘛 -你喜欢哦 |
[49:15] | You did it. See? | 你也是能讲笑话的嘛 |
[49:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:18] | But you know what? You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[49:20] | It’s victory. | 这是我们的胜利 |
[49:21] | We can finally go back to our lives. | 我们终于可以好好过日子了 |
[49:23] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[49:25] | What the heck are you guys doing here? Where’s Pete? | 你们俩来这儿干嘛 皮特呢 |
[49:27] | I don’t know. At some job fair or some shit. | 我不知道 好像是去什么校园招聘会去了 |
[49:28] | What the heck’s more important than this? | 还有什么能比这个见面重要 |
[49:30] | Hey, I just wanna let you guys know | 嘿 我就是想跟你们说一声 |
[49:32] | that I ate a whole pot brownie before coming in here | 来这里之前 我吃了 整整一个大麻巧克力蛋糕 |
[49:34] | and I am really starting to feel it right now. Yeah. | 劲儿慢慢地上头了哦 |
[49:37] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛要吃 |
[49:38] | Guys, don’t talk. Please let me handle this. | 你们两个不许说话 我来处理 |
[49:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:44] | “Fraternity severely injures economics Professor.” | “兄弟会严重致伤一名经济学教授” |
[49:48] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[49:50] | It’s a headline. | 报纸头条 |
[49:51] | Is it a good one, or a bad one? | 是好头条 还是坏头条 |
[49:53] | It’s a bad one. | 坏的 |
[49:54] | Yeah, it’s a really bad one. | 非常坏的头条 |
[49:56] | It’s a bad one. | 坏头条 |
[49:58] | I promise you, as the president of delta psi, | 作为台达帕普西的主席 我保证 |
[50:00] | that we will find a way to right this wrong. | 我们会想方设法纠正我们的错误 |
[50:04] | Very sorry about this. | 非常抱歉 |
[50:07] | You know what? That’s it. | 算了吧 |
[50:10] | You’re on probation until the end of the year. | 你们到这学期结束之前都留校察看 |
[50:12] | Okay? You so much as throw a party, | 如果你们再因为办爬梯 |
[50:14] | generate a noise complaint, or end up on any sort of headline, | 导致噪音投诉 或者再给我 弄出一个这样的头条 |
[50:18] | and you are out. | 你们就要被取缔 |
[50:19] | Please don’t put us on probation. | 请不要让我们留校察看 |
[50:21] | What about the end-of-the-year bash, Teddy? | 我们学期末的狂欢怎么办 泰迪 |
[50:23] | I mean, we have to get on the wall, plus we bought the kegs. | 我们还要名垂青史 我们还买了一堆气压啤酒桶呢 |
[50:25] | What, is she gonna reimburse us for those kegs? | 她会给我们报销那些酒桶吗 |
[50:27] | Are you gonna reimburse us for those kegs? No. | -你能不能给我们把酒桶报销了 -不能 |
[50:29] | Scoonie. Not now. | 司寇尼 现在别闹 |
[50:31] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[50:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[50:37] | I just want to let you know, | 我想跟你说啊 |
[50:38] | I ate a pot brownie before coming in here. | 来见你之前 我吃了整整一个大麻蛋糕 |
[50:40] | I’m the opposite of the person you say that to. | 你最不应该透露这事的人就是我了 |
[50:43] | That could have been two strikes, right there. | 你这一项就能又算一个大错了 |
[50:49] | Oh, there he is. | 哦 你在这儿呢 |
[50:51] | Holy shit. | 吓死我啦 |
[50:53] | I’m just kidding. Sort of. | 我算是逗你玩儿呢 |
[50:55] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[50:56] | Thanks for missing our meeting, Mr. vp. | 副主席 你错过了院长会面啊 |
[50:58] | I had this job interview, so… | 我有工作面试 所以… |
[51:00] | No, no, clearly you had more important things to do. | 当然了 你自己的事更重要嘛 |
[51:03] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[51:04] | So, how’d the meeting go? | 院长会面怎么样 |
[51:05] | Oh, it went great. It went great. | 挺好 |
[51:07] | We’re on probation. We can’t party. | 我们被留校了 不能再开爬梯了 |
[51:08] | Shit. That’s a bummer. Mmm-hmm. | 该死 真扫兴哦 |
[51:14] | So, are we cool with what happened last night? | 那…昨晚的事怎么说 |
[51:19] | Bros before hos. Right? | 先兄弟 后马子 不是吗 |
[51:21] | -Yeah. -Right? | -对 -对吗 |
[51:22] | Yeah, man. | 对啊 |
[51:24] | Junk before trunk. | 先JJ 后美臀 |
[51:27] | All right, balls before dolls. | 对啊 先蛋蛋 后花姑娘 |
[51:28] | Compadres before I sleep with tu madres. | 先同僚 后 情妇 |
[51:31] | Brad pitt before grab clit. | 先布拉德皮特 后玩小木耳 |
[51:33] | Deez nuts before skinny sluts. | 先大棒 后瘦干狐狸精 |
[51:35] | Masturbate before I ask her to date. | 先撸管 后约炮 |
[51:36] | Beef stew before watching the view. | 先放屁游戏 后看大妈访谈 |
[51:39] | Male erection before one direction. | 先勃起 后1D |
[51:42] | Mario and Luigi before Thelma & Louise-ee. | 先超级玛丽 后末路狂花 |
[51:45] | Bert and Ernie before squirtin’ spermy. | 先伯特与厄尼[芝麻街里的基友]后上床欢喜 |
[51:48] | Man purses before regular purses. | 先男人钱包 后…其他钱包 |
[51:52] | Makes sense. Yeah. | -说的不错 -恩 |
[51:53] | Sports before genital warts… No, fuckin’. That’s bad. | 先运动 后生殖瘤…不要 这个不好 |
[51:58] | That was a little weird. I’m fading a little bit. | -这个很怪诶 -我有点不在状态了 |
[51:59] | John madden before… | 先约翰·麦登 后… |
[52:02] | Jasmine from Aladdin! Jasmine from Aladdin! | 阿拉丁里的茉莉 |
[52:06] | We just said it at the same time! | 我们同时说出来的 |
[52:08] | All right, man, I should probably… | 好了 我还有事… |
[52:09] | But, I’ll see you back at the house, yeah? | 待会我们回去见 好吗 |
[52:10] | See you, brother. | 再见 |
[52:11] | -All right. Good talk, man. -Later. | -聊得不错 哥们 -待会见 |
[52:14] | Hey! You delta psi? | 嘿 你是台达帕普西兄弟会的吗 |
[52:16] | Yeah. Are you a delta? | 是的 你也是兄弟会的 |
[52:18] | No, my roommate was. | 不 我过去的室友是 |
[52:19] | I used to wear his ties to get girls. | 我总是带着他的领带去勾搭女孩子 |
[52:22] | You interested in working for at&t? | 你对AT&T的工作感兴趣吗 |
[52:24] | What do you guys do? | 你们是做什么的 |
[52:27] | We’re a giant telecommunications corporation. | 我们是一家大型电讯公司 |
[52:30] | Cell phones. Oh. | -手机啊…-哦 |
[52:32] | What’s your gpa? | 你的平均绩点是多少 |
[52:34] | Like, low twos. | 大概二出头吧 |
[52:35] | I’m just kidding. High ones. | 我在说笑 一点几 将近2 |
[52:39] | We’re actually looking for candidates | 我们想找的员工 |
[52:41] | that are a little more academically inclined. | 最好在成绩上面有所建树 |
[52:43] | So, you have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[52:46] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[52:47] | It means you’re too dumb. | 就是说你太蠢了 |
[52:51] | Good luck, bro. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[52:55] | I hope we can”build” a great future together. | 我希望我们能够共同”建立”美好未来 |
[52:58] | Architecture joke. | 建筑学笑话嘛 |
[53:00] | I know! | 我懂啊 |
[53:02] | I like to have fun with it. | 我喜欢开玩笑 |
[53:04] | Lame. | 无聊 |
[53:10] | Big Mac! Yo! | 老马克 |
[53:12] | There he is. Hey! | -他坐在这儿呐 -嘿 |
[53:16] | You know, I was just thinking, | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[53:18] | it would be great to have you and Kelly | 你和凯利可以带着你家小公主 |
[53:21] | and your little princess over for a play date. | 来我家一起聚一聚 |
[53:24] | We’ll put it on the books. Okay, cool. Great. | -我们会考虑的 -好的 行 |
[53:26] | Sometime soon. I’ll just… I’ll get back to you. | 争取就最近吧 我会给你答复的 |
[53:28] | Yeah. Great. | 很好 |
[53:30] | “And the dog goes, ‘woof, woof, woof, woof! | 这时候狗就开始叫 汪汪汪 |
[53:35] | “‘Woof, woof, woof!'” | 汪汪汪 |
[53:39] | -oh, hi, baby. -How’s it going? | -你好 宝贝 -今天过得怎么样 |
[53:41] | Oh, good. Yeah, I’m good, I’m fine. | 挺好 我挺好的 |
[53:44] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[53:45] | I’m a bit bored, but I’m fine. I’m fine. | 有点点无聊 但是挺好 |
[53:47] | Yeah, I’m bored, too. | 我也很无聊呢 |
[53:48] | My boss just invited us for a play date, | 我老板请咱们去他家聚会 |
[53:50] | so we can both just kill each other. | 然后我们就可以互相残杀了 |
[53:52] | I kind of miss the rush of messing with the frat. | 我开始有点怀念跟兄弟会斗的日子了 |
[53:55] | I have to go. She’s awake. | 我得走了 女儿醒了 |
[53:57] | Okay, call me after. Call me soon. | 好吧 待会给我回电话 |
[54:06] | Hey, neighbor. | 嘿 邻居 |
[54:14] | Okay. Are you ready? | 你准备好没 |
[54:15] | Me and Kelly, we have found a way | 我跟凯利想了一个办法 |
[54:17] | to give the frat their last strike. | 让这些家伙能被三振出局 |
[54:18] | Get them out of here forever! Out! | -让他们永远离开这里 -离开 |
[54:20] | Why are we doing this? Didn’t we already win? Remember? | 我们为什么还要这么做 难道我们不是已经胜利了吗 |
[54:23] | “Bros before hos,” that whole thing? It’s over! | “先兄弟后马子”那一套 已经结束了 |
[54:25] | They’re still fucking there! There’s beer cans on the lawn. | 他们仍旧在这里胡闹 啤酒罐扔的到处都是 |
[54:27] | They’re barbecuing. | 他们还烤肉 |
[54:28] | So?”So?” | -怎么了 -“怎么了” |
[54:29] | It smells delicious in here. | 烤肉很香啊 |
[54:31] | Try living next to it. Try living next to it! | 你自己试试住他们隔壁 |
[54:33] | Hey, you guys don’t want to go back to your | 你们两个 就是因为不想回到 |
[54:34] | boring ass lives as parents. That’s what it is. | 自己无聊的婚后生活而已吧 |
[54:36] | I’m surprised and shocked, honestly, | 你真让我震惊了 |
[54:38] | that it is so hard to convince you, | 你怎么就这么听不进人话呢 |
[54:40] | of all people, that this is a good idea. | 赶走他们一劳永逸 |
[54:41] | What? | 什么 |
[54:42] | One of those Childs is having sex with your wife. | 那些孩子里 有一个 跟你老婆啪啪啪过 |
[54:46] | It’s fine. We’re divorced. | 无所谓 我们离婚了 |
[54:49] | Jimmy! Wake up! Wake up, man. | -吉米 醒醒吧 -醒醒吧 哥们 |
[54:50] | His dick is this big! | 他的JJ比我手臂还长 |
[54:52] | “Hey, homie. I’m gonna fuck your wife with my giant dick.” | “嘿 兄弟 我要用我的巨鸟插你的老婆” |
[54:54] | “Oh, my God, this is amazing.” | “天了噜 好爽” |
[54:55] | “Oh, my God, homie. It feels so good.” | “天了噜 兄弟 好爽哦” |
[55:02] | Okay, enough! Stop imitating! | 行了行了 不要再模仿了 |
[55:04] | I get it! He’s got a huge dick! | 我明白 他的JJ那么大 |
[55:06] | And her vagina,”bye!” It’s ruined! | 整个把她的阴道都毁掉了 |
[55:07] | Destroyed. Gone! | 毁掉了 没有了 |
[55:09] | It’s like when you lend a fat friend your shirt, | 就像你把衣服借给一个肥胖的友人 |
[55:11] | and it comes back, and it’s all stretchy and flappy! | 拿回来的时候都撑肥了 |
[55:13] | Sagging all over the place! It’ll be like this. | 就这样晃晃荡荡的 |
[55:17] | -I’m in! -Yes! | -我加入 -好的 |
[55:18] | Nice! Nice! Great! Awesome, awesome! | 好啊 好 |
[55:22] | What’s the plan? Okay, okay. | -什么计划 -好的 |
[55:23] | We’ve been thinking. What gets frats | 我们一直在想 |
[55:25] | kicked out of schools more than anything? | 什么事最能让兄弟会被扫地出门呢 |
[55:27] | Rape! | 强奸 |
[55:30] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[55:32] | Hazing scandals. Hazing scandals! | -虐待丑闻 -虐待丑闻啊 |
[55:35] | You should’ve said it before you let me answer. | 你让我回答之前就应该说的嘛 |
[55:38] | We need all that equipment you bought to spy on Paula. | 我们要用一下 你之前买来监视保拉的装备 |
[55:40] | I didn’t… What? | 我没有…说啥呢 |
[55:44] | Just stop. | 别不认账 |
[55:45] | Look, you just take these spy glasses. | 你带上这个监视眼镜 |
[55:47] | They look totally like normal glasses. | 看起来就是普普通通一副眼镜而已 |
[55:49] | You wear them into the frat house. | 你带着它到兄弟会去 |
[55:50] | Teddy’s gonna start pushing you around | 泰迪像往常一样对你动手动脚 |
[55:52] | and fucking with you, like he always does. | 折腾你的时候 |
[55:53] | Like I’ve seen him do a million times. | 我见过好多次了 |
[55:55] | At that moment, you just push back. | 那时候 你就把他一把推开 |
[55:57] | Okay? Just push back. | 记住吗 反击他 |
[55:59] | The rest will take care of itself. | 剩下的事情就顺其自然 |
[56:01] | He’ll haze the fucking shit out of you. | 之后他肯定会凌辱虐待你 |
[56:02] | It’ll all get caught on this camera. | 眼镜上的相机会拍下一切 |
[56:04] | Delta psi is gone, you’re a free man. | 台达帕普西就此被取缔 你重获自由了 |
[56:07] | Those guys are my brothers. | 那些人 是我的兄弟 |
[56:08] | Your brothers? | 兄弟 |
[56:10] | Do you think your brothers would really treat you like that? | 兄弟们会那样对待你吗 |
[56:12] | Think about what they’ve done to you. | 想想他们对你做过的事 |
[56:13] | They dehumanized you. | 他们不把你当人看 |
[56:14] | They treated you like shit. They degraded you. | 他们把你当屎一样对待 侮辱你的人格 |
[56:16] | You’re an animal. | 对于他们来说你是动物而已 |
[56:17] | They called you assjuice. | 他们甚至给你起了难听的外号 |
[56:18] | Assjuice Assjuice. | |
[56:19] | -Assjuice -Assjuice -Assjuice. -Assjuice. | |
[56:21] | -Subhuman. -Assjuice. | -非人待遇啊 -Assjuice |
[56:22] | Assjuice Assjuice. Assjuice. | |
[56:24] | Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice. Assjuice. | |
[56:26] | Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice! | |
[56:30] | You better eat this fucking dog food, now! | 你他妈快点吃下这块狗粮 |
[56:34] | What’s the lesson? | 你得到了什么教训 |
[56:35] | Don’t go to sleep! | 不能睡觉 |
[56:39] | This is your destiny, assjuice. | Assjuice 这是你的宿命 |
[56:42] | Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice! | |
[56:45] | Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice! | |
[56:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道诶 |
[56:48] | Everyone breaks, bro. | 每个人都会崩溃 |
[56:49] | Biology. | 这是生物学 |
[56:51] | That’s from zero dark thirty. | 语出刺杀本拉登 |
[56:54] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们根本不能理解 |
[56:56] | I’ve gone through hell. | 我已经经历了地狱 |
[56:58] | I’m not gonna throw that all away now. | 我才不会就此放弃 |
[57:00] | You know how many bjs I’ve been promised? | 你知道他们承诺给我多少次口交吗 |
[57:03] | Infinite bjs. | 无数的口交 |
[57:05] | Infinite. Infinite. | 无数次 无数次 |
[57:07] | Infinite bjs. | 无数次的口交 |
[57:09] | Delta psi forever, ya bish. | 台达帕普西万岁 婊子们 |
[57:17] | We’ll give you $1,000. | 我们给你一千块钱 |
[57:19] | Okay. I’m in. | 好的 我干 |
[57:21] | Nice! That was good! That was good. That was really good. | 好样的 |
[57:25] | That was good. That was sexy, too. | 不错 你戴上很性感 |
[57:27] | He looks like j.J. Abrams. | 他好像J·J·艾布拉姆斯 |
[57:29] | You look good. It looks okay. I think it’s okay. | 挺帅嘛 不错 不错的 |
[57:31] | Move, elephants! Move! Keep marching. | 走啊 大象 前进 |
[57:35] | March! | 前进 |
[57:39] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[57:40] | Get back in line, assjuice! | Assjuice 回到队伍中去 |
[57:42] | Get back in line! | 快回去 |
[57:43] | Fuck you. I am not an elephant! | 你去死吧 我不是什么大象 |
[57:45] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才说什么 |
[57:46] | I am not an elephant! | 我不是大象 |
[57:48] | He’s doing it. He’s doing it. | 他在反击了 |
[57:49] | I’m a human man! I have dignity! | 我也是人 也有自尊 |
[57:52] | We all have dignity! Yes, assjuice, yes! | -我们都有自尊 -Assjuice 厉害 |
[57:54] | Our names are not fuckhead, or jizzface, | 我们的名字不是脑残货 高潮脸 |
[57:57] | or lea Michele. | 也不是莉亚·米歇尔 |
[57:58] | Lea Michele from glee? That’s actually funny. | -莉亚·米歇尔 演欢乐合唱团那个 -真有意思 |
[57:59] | Yeah, that’s really funny. | 好有意思哦 |
[58:00] | It’s Evan. | 他叫埃文 |
[58:04] | And Brendan. | 这是布伦丹 |
[58:06] | And Juan. | 还有胡安 |
[58:07] | So, fuck you. | 你麻痹去死吧 |
[58:09] | Haze me. Say it. | 有种你就骂我啊 |
[58:11] | Say it! Come on! Say it, Teddy. | 快点啊泰迪 羞辱他啊 |
[58:13] | I will haze you until your fucking face falls off! | 我他妈的要骂到你没脸见人 |
[58:15] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[58:18] | You’re in so much fucking trouble. Come with me, pledge. | 你这次要死了 滚过来 |
[58:25] | Fuck him up, Teddy. | 泰迪 弄死他 |
[58:29] | I’m sorry. I’ll do anything. | 对不起哦 你让我干什么都可以 |
[58:36] | What’s going on, Gary? | 加里 你怎么了 |
[58:39] | Are you okay, man? You seem distraught. | 你没事吧 你看起来心烦意乱的 |
[58:42] | I mean, you’ve always been, in my opinion, like, our strongest pledge, | 在我心中 你一直是我们最棒的新人 |
[58:45] | and now you’re talking back. | 现在你却跟我顶嘴 |
[58:46] | I’m fucking scared, man. I’m tired all the time. | -我好怕 好累 -怕么 |
[58:51] | Fucking tired. I miss my mom. | 累成狗 我想我妈妈 |
[58:53] | Oh, no, assjuice. | 不要这样 Assjuice |
[58:54] | Breaking? The guy was right. | 那个人说人都会崩溃 说的挺对的 |
[58:55] | Everybody breaks. | 每个人都会崩溃 |
[58:56] | Okay. I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[58:57] | You go up to my room. | 你去我房间里 |
[58:59] | Lock the door, draw yourself a bath. Relax. | 锁上门 好好洗个澡放松一下 |
[59:02] | “Draw yourself a bath”? | “洗个澡” |
[59:03] | Catch up on some z’s, okay? Take a nap. | 好好休息一下 睡一会 |
[59:05] | Full season of girls up there in the dvr. | 录像机里有一整季的《都市女孩》 |
[59:07] | We never planned for nice. | 没想到他这么和蔼 |
[59:08] | Thanks for talking to me, brother. All right? | 你能跟我谈心 我很感激 |
[59:10] | You can always come to me with this kind of stuff, all right? | 以后这种事你也可以跟我求助 知道吗 |
[59:14] | You’re doing a great job. See you upstairs. | 你做的不错 待会我们楼上见 |
[59:23] | I’m sorry, guys. He’s too good of a dude. | 不好意思 他人太好了 |
[59:26] | No! Teddy! | -不要啊 -泰迪 |
[59:30] | What’s up? Yeah, one more thing. | -怎么了 -还有一件事 |
[59:31] | These glasses, there’s a camera in them. | -没有事了 -这个眼镜里有隐藏摄像头 |
[59:35] | No! | 完了 |
[59:37] | The asset’s gone rogue. | 一切都完了 |
[59:38] | So the fraternity would get dissolved. | …这样他们才能扳倒兄弟会 |
[59:44] | And this isn’t the first time. | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[59:45] | No, no, no, no. They flooded the basement. | 之前 他们还放水淹了地下室 |
[59:47] | They got brother Pete to hook up with sister Brooke. | 他们骗皮特兄弟跟布鲁克姐姐调情 |
[59:50] | It’s okay. They’ve been after us for weeks. | -真对不起 -没事 -他们已经盯上我们很久了 |
[59:53] | No! He’s telling him everything! | 拜托 他居然什么都说了 |
[59:55] | Oh, my God! Jesus Christ, guys! | 上帝啊 伙伴们 |
[1:00:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:00:02] | He’s looking at us. | 他是在看我们吗 |
[1:00:03] | What are you doing? He’s looking at us. | -干什么呢 -他在看我们 |
[1:00:06] | You guys just crossed the fucking line. You’re dead. | 你们玩过界就死定了 |
[1:00:09] | We’re dead? | 死定了 |
[1:00:12] | Oh, God! Oh, my God! That was scary. | 天噜 还挺吓人的 |
[1:00:13] | Come on, guys. Jesus. | 拜托了… |
[1:00:15] | How do you turn these off? | 这东西怎么关的 |
[1:00:17] | It’s on the side. | 在边上 |
[1:00:20] | We’re gonna go to the shops | 我们要逛街啦 |
[1:00:23] | then we’re gonna go to mommy and me | 然后我们一起去看 |
[1:00:26] | and see all those bitches that I hate | 那些我痛恨的小婊砸 |
[1:00:30] | it’s gonna be really boring | 一定会很无聊咯 |
[1:00:34] | but we’ll get out of the house! | 不过能出门还是好的 |
[1:00:45] | I think the frat has broken into the car | 我想兄弟会的人把我们车里的 |
[1:00:47] | and stolen all of the airbags. | 安全气囊都偷走了 |
[1:00:48] | Airbags? Yeah. | -安全气囊 -是的 |
[1:00:50] | That’s so weird. Is anything else missing? | 太奇怪了 别的东西丢了没有 |
[1:00:52] | No! Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[1:00:54] | Why would they just break in and steal the airbags? | 他们为什么要偷安全气囊呢 |
[1:00:55] | I don’t know. We should file a police report… | 我不知道 我们先报警… |
[1:01:03] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[1:01:05] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[1:01:08] | Found the airbags! | 找到安全气囊了 |
[1:01:12] | There’s three left! | 还剩三个 |
[1:01:14] | Fuck! | 草哦 |
[1:01:16] | Two left! | 还剩两个 |
[1:01:18] | Jimmy, are you okay? | 吉米 你还好吗 |
[1:01:20] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[1:01:21] | It wasn’t as bad as it seemed. I’m fine. | 没有看起来的那么糟糕 我没事 |
[1:01:24] | Delta psi has the upper hand! | 台达帕普西暂时领先 |
[1:01:26] | We went too far now. This is dangerous. | 我们玩的也太过分了 这样很危险的 |
[1:01:29] | We did not go too far. | 我们没有过分 |
[1:01:31] | Now is when we get them back even more. | 现在我们要更加激烈地反击 |
[1:01:33] | Do you see what they fucking did to me? | 你看到了吗 这些人把我整成什么样了 |
[1:01:35] | We don’t stop now! | 现在我们不能停手 |
[1:01:35] | So, what it’s gonna be next? They’re gonna break into the house? | 那接下来怎样 他们万一闯入我们家里怎么办 |
[1:01:37] | You need to grow up, okay? Our family is in danger. | -不会的 -你成熟点好吗 你的家人有危险了 |
[1:01:41] | I need to grow up? Yes, you need to grow up. | -我成熟 -是啊 你要成熟点 |
[1:01:43] | One of us has got to be the adult in this relationship. | 在我们的婚姻中总得有个人成熟一点 |
[1:01:46] | That’s not only offensive, but it’s fucking stupid. | -你以为你就不用负责吗 -你这样说既伤人又愚蠢 |
[1:01:49] | It’s offensive that I’m saying that you should be smart? | 你觉得我说你聪明很伤人吗 |
[1:01:51] | Yes, it’s offensive that I have to be the smart one all the time! | 当然 你总认为我理所应当地做聪明的那个 |
[1:01:54] | I’m allowed to be just as irresponsible as you. | 我也有像你一样不该负责的权利 |
[1:01:56] | Well, that’s how it works! I’m the dumb guy, | 婚姻生活不就是这样吗 我是蠢丈夫 |
[1:01:58] | and you’re the woman who’s supposed to | 而你应该是那个阻止蠢丈夫 |
[1:01:59] | stop the dumb guy from doing dumb shit! | 的聪明妻子 |
[1:02:01] | Haven’t you ever seen a fucking Kevin James movie? | 你他妈没看过凯文·詹姆斯那电影吗 |
[1:02:03] | We can’t both be Kevin James. I’m Kevin James! | 我们不能都当凯文·詹姆斯 我才是凯文·詹姆斯 |
[1:02:05] | I have a little bit of Kevin James in me. | 我内心也有一点凯文·詹姆斯呢 |
[1:02:07] | Clearly, you’re the one who knows better, | 本来你平时就总是更聪明 |
[1:02:09] | so you should know better. | 所以这种蠢事应该你来负责 |
[1:02:11] | You know that I’m not like that, and I’ve never been like that. | 你知道我没有更聪明 |
[1:02:14] | Well, maybe you should be. That’s never been me. | -那就学着聪明点啊 -我不需要 |
[1:02:15] | Just because I’m a mom doesn’t mean | 虽然我现在当妈妈了 |
[1:02:17] | that I’m gonna change who I am. | 那也不意味着我要做出多少改变 |
[1:02:20] | It doesn’t mean I can stop doing mushrooms with teenagers. | 那也不意味着 我不能再跟青少年混迷幻蘑菇吃了 |
[1:02:24] | Fine! Fine! | -很好 -很好 |
[1:02:25] | Okay, Kevin, I don’t think we’re a good team anymore. | 好吧 凯文·詹姆斯 咱们不再是合作团队了 |
[1:02:28] | The team is breaking up. Yep. | -我们可以散伙了 -好的 |
[1:02:29] | This worked before we had Stella, but… | 我们生斯特拉之前可能有效… |
[1:02:31] | Now it doesn’t. It doesn’t work anymore. | 不过现在不行了 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, because someone refuses to grow up. | 因为有人不愿成熟起来 |
[1:02:34] | Fine. Okay. Fine then. | -好吧 -好的 |
[1:02:35] | You go find your nagging wife that you | 你去找你想要的唠叨老婆吧 |
[1:02:37] | want to find, and I’ll go find a real man. | 我要去找个真爷们 |
[1:02:39] | Fine! Good to know. Fine. | -好啊 感谢通知 -好 |
[1:02:40] | I don’t feel safe here, just in case you didn’t know. | 我现在在这个家没有安全感 |
[1:02:43] | Well, that’s crazy. | 你是胡说的 |
[1:02:44] | I’m gonna take our child and go. | 我要带走女儿走了 |
[1:02:47] | Because this is perhaps the safest place on the planet, | 这座房子明明是 世界上最安全的地方 |
[1:02:50] | just so you know! | 我就这么一说 |
[1:02:51] | You’re kidnapping our baby! Asshole! | -你绑架我女儿 -混蛋 |
[1:02:53] | Don’t kidnap our baby! | 别绑架我们的孩子 |
[1:02:54] | I’m gonna put out an Amber fucking alert! | 我要发布黄色警戒 |
[1:02:56] | Enjoy the house by yourself, you child! | 你自己一个人住着吧 小屁孩 |
[1:02:58] | This is safer than the white house! | 这里明明比白宫还要安全 |
[1:03:02] | Dude, we missed the airbag! | 哥们儿 我们错过了安全气囊 |
[1:03:04] | Kelly, there’s one left! | 凯利 就剩下一个了 |
[1:03:06] | It could be anywhere! | 可能在任何地方 |
[1:03:12] | Hey, man, do you think, maybe we’re going, like, way too far with this? | 老兄 你觉不觉得我们做的有点过了 |
[1:03:17] | I mean, as a child of divorce, I just… | 作为一个家长离婚的小孩 我… |
[1:03:19] | I can’t help it, I sympathize with them. | 我忍不住同情他们诶 |
[1:03:22] | Well, my parents love each other, and I think it’s hilarious. | 我家长很相爱 所以我觉得这一切都挺搞笑的 |
[1:03:44] | Fuck! | 哦草 |
[1:03:46] | Fuckers! Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:04:18] | Shalom, Mac. | 你好 马克 |
[1:04:20] | Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:04:23] | How’s it going? I’m sorry. | -你没事吧 -真对不起 |
[1:04:24] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[1:04:26] | I love you so much. I’m so sorry. | 我好爱你 对不起哦 |
[1:04:27] | I love you, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:28] | I was so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[1:04:30] | What a stupid fucking fight to have. | 这场争吵根本就是没意义的 |
[1:04:32] | No, I was stupid. I’m really, really sorry. | -我也够蠢的 -真抱歉 |
[1:04:33] | I’m so sorry. It was so dumb. | 对不起 我太傻了 |
[1:04:34] | It was really dumb. I love you so much, okay? | -吵架太不应该了 -我太爱你了 知道吗 |
[1:04:36] | Do you still like me? Yes, I still like you. | -你还喜欢我吗 -喜欢啊 |
[1:04:39] | Okay, good. I love you. Okay. | 好了 我爱你 |
[1:04:41] | She’s so crazy. | 她太疯了 |
[1:04:42] | She’s still behind you. | 她还在你后边站着呢 |
[1:04:54] | Lame, isn’t it, Pete? | 真无聊啊 你说呢 皮特 |
[1:05:03] | You’re really villaining out in here. | 你还真是神神秘秘的 |
[1:05:06] | What’s lame? What’s going on? | 你说什么无聊 怎么了 |
[1:05:08] | Lame that we’re on probation. | 我们被留校 很无聊啊 |
[1:05:11] | We’re not gonna end up on this thing. | 我们没法上这面墙了 |
[1:05:13] | That is kind of lame, but also kind of meaningless, right? | 确实很不爽 但是上了这墙又有什么意义 |
[1:05:17] | No, man. I just mean, like, you’re the president, you know? | -你说什么 -我是说 反正你是主席嘛 |
[1:05:22] | If you want to be up there so bad, just put your picture up. | 你那么想上墙 你把自己的照片挂上去不就得了 |
[1:05:24] | No one’s gonna stop you. | 也没人会阻止你的 |
[1:05:25] | Because then I didn’t earn it. | 因为我不是凭借真正实力上的墙 |
[1:05:28] | It doesn’t mean anything if you don’t earn it. | 如果你没做什么实事 上墙也没有意义啊 |
[1:05:31] | Who cares? | 谁管你 |
[1:05:33] | “Who cares?” | “谁管你” |
[1:05:36] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑嘛 |
[1:05:40] | You’re the vp, man. | 你是我的副主席 |
[1:05:45] | Dude, that was four years ago, okay? | 现在都过去4年了好吗 |
[1:05:48] | We were fucking virgins. All right? | 当时我们都是处男 好吧 |
[1:05:50] | We’re about to be, like, adults now. | 现在 我们都要成大人了 |
[1:05:52] | In two weeks, none of this is even gonna matter. | 两周后我们毕业了 这一切都没意义了 |
[1:05:55] | I mean, you do realize that all this stuff, it’s all bullshit, right? | 我说 你知道这面墙上的故事都是假的吧 |
[1:06:00] | Like, my brother’s fraternity also thinks they invented beer pong. | 我哥的兄弟会还说他们也发明了兵乓啤酒呢 |
[1:06:03] | Well, your brother is a liar. | 你哥是胡说的 |
[1:06:05] | All right, let’s put that down. | 放下这个 好好说话 |
[1:06:07] | Dude, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 兄弟 我不想让你误解 |
[1:06:09] | but I think you’re freaking out | 但是我觉得 你对于自己 |
[1:06:11] | about what you’re gonna do next year. | 明年要做什么感到恐惧 |
[1:06:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:14] | I’m trying to be your friend, okay? | 我只是当你朋友给你说这些 |
[1:06:16] | But I don’t know why you try to hide this stuff from me. | 我不知道你干嘛不跟我谈谈这些感受 |
[1:06:18] | I’m a psychology minor, you know that. | 我副业修心理科的啊 |
[1:06:20] | “I’m a psychology minor.” | “我副业修心理科的啊” |
[1:06:21] | Dude, why do you think you’re so obsessed | 兄弟 你知道为什么你如此放不下 |
[1:06:23] | with that old couple next door, all right? | 隔壁那对夫妇吗 |
[1:06:25] | It’s because they remind you of the future. | 因为他们让你想到未来的自己 |
[1:06:27] | I’m sorry, but it’s true. | 对不起 但这是事实 |
[1:06:28] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:06:30] | You’re trying to be my friend? Yes! | -你是拿我当朋友对吗 -是啊 |
[1:06:31] | Well, why don’t you go fuck my girlfriend again? | 那你干嘛不再去跟我女朋友来一炮呢 |
[1:06:33] | What? Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[1:06:35] | I thought we were over that. What are you… | 我以为我们已经冰释前嫌了 你怎么… |
[1:06:36] | How the fuck could I be cool with that, man? | 我怎么可能原谅你 |
[1:06:38] | You had sex with my girlfriend! | 你睡了我的女朋友 |
[1:06:40] | What are you… We said all those things, all right? | 我们不是说了那些押韵的打油诗吗 |
[1:06:42] | They rhymed! What the hell was that? | 现在你又反目… |
[1:06:44] | We said some shit that rhymed? Are you crazy, man? | 押韵的打油诗 你疯了吗 |
[1:06:47] | You don’t think I was clearly trying to mask how I really felt, | 那些烂玩意怎么可能让我原谅你 你没看出来吗 |
[1:06:52] | so I tried to bro out with you? | 我只是假装大度 继续跟你做兄弟而已 |
[1:06:53] | I don’t know! You’re a good actor! | 我怎么会知道 你演得太好了 |
[1:06:55] | What the fuck am I supposed to think? | 我他妈该怎么想 |
[1:06:57] | Get the fuck out of here! | 快滚出去 |
[1:06:58] | God! Dude, take your shit out on someone else, all right? | 天噜 你有气找别人撒好吗 |
[1:07:01] | This isn’t about me. Okay. | -这事又不是我的错 -行 |
[1:07:02] | That’s right, Pete. Walk away. | 他说得对 皮特 快滚吧 |
[1:07:06] | Bitch. Oh, my God. | 婊砸 |
[1:07:09] | Scoonie put his dick in your mouth | 司寇尼有天在你睡觉的时候 |
[1:07:11] | while you were sleeping, bitch! | 把他的JJ放进你嘴里了 婊砸 |
[1:07:13] | Uh-uh. I wasn’t asleep. | 不 我才没睡觉 |
[1:07:34] | One sec! | 等一下 |
[1:07:37] | Get your knees in there. | 把腿放进去 |
[1:07:39] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[1:07:43] | Hey, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[1:07:46] | What the fuck do you want, man? | 你还想怎么样 |
[1:07:47] | Hi, how’s it going? | 你好 最近怎么样 |
[1:07:49] | What do you want? It’s over. Yeah. | 你还想怎样 都结束了 |
[1:07:50] | You won. There’s nothing else. | 你赢了 我们不想继续了 |
[1:07:52] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始呢 |
[1:07:53] | I know what you might be thinking. | 我知道你们脑子里想的什么 |
[1:07:55] | “Teddy is gonna graduate this year | 泰迪明年就要毕业了 |
[1:07:57] | “and everything’s gonna be fine.” | 然后一切就都会平息 |
[1:07:58] | But it won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:08:00] | Because in a few weeks, when school ends, so does our probation. | 几周后 学期结束 我们的留校察看也就结束了 |
[1:08:03] | There’s gonna be hundreds and thousands of teddys living | 还会有千百个泰迪前仆后继地 |
[1:08:07] | next door to you for all time. | 住在你家隔壁 |
[1:08:08] | Because”Teddy” is just an idea. | 泰迪只是一个符号 |
[1:08:12] | It’s over. It’s over, man. | 都结束了好吗 |
[1:08:13] | It’s over? Okay, it’s over, it’s over, it’s over. | 没错 结束了 |
[1:08:15] | I just have one thing I wanted to say. | 我只想说一件事 |
[1:08:17] | This entire time, your daughter is gonna be growing up | 在这段时间里 你们的女儿 |
[1:08:20] | watching all these young, shirtless men next door, | 将会看着隔壁无数个年轻赤膊的汉子长大 |
[1:08:22] | and we’re gonna be watching right back. | 而我们也会看回去 |
[1:08:25] | You’re a bad boy! Get off our porch. | 你这人咋这么坏 快滚开 |
[1:08:28] | Delta psi, bitch. Now! I’m gonna call the police! | -台达帕普西万岁 婊砸 -快滚 我要报警了 |
[1:08:29] | Get off! | 滚 |
[1:08:32] | We are not moving. | 我们绝不搬家 |
[1:08:33] | No. They are. | 不 我们逼他们搬 |
[1:08:36] | The problem is that they’re on probation. | 问题是现在 他们被留校察看了 |
[1:08:37] | I know. They’re being careful. | -我知道 -也就是说他们现在行事更小心了 |
[1:08:39] | They’re never gonna do anything ridiculous, | 以前那些荒唐事他们再也不会干了 |
[1:08:40] | What would be great is if they didn’t think they were on probation. | 所以我们就要让他们以为自己脱离留校察看了 |
[1:08:49] | Our probation’s been lifted! Our probation’s been lifted! | 我们的留校察看被撤销了 |
[1:08:53] | Our probation’s been lifted! | 我们的留校察看被撤销了 |
[1:08:56] | Yeah, this is amazing. | 真不错 |
[1:08:58] | I want a baby. I’m gonna have a baby. | 我也想要个孩子 |
[1:09:00] | You don’t want a baby. Oh, I do. | -你可不想 -我真的想要 |
[1:09:02] | Would you be my surrogate, Kelly? | 你愿意当我的代孕妈妈吗 凯利 |
[1:09:03] | No! Dude, don’t ask that. | -不 -老兄 别这么问 |
[1:09:05] | Don’t be so fucking offended. It’s not like we’re gonna have sex. | 不要用这么受伤的语气 我又没说要跟她上床 |
[1:09:09] | -I would masturbate into her. -That’s not how it works. | -我可以自己撸到她里面啊 -代孕不是这样的 |
[1:09:11] | Oh, shit. Teddy just tweeted. | 泰迪刚刚发推特了 |
[1:09:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:16] | Tomorrow night, party’s on. | 明天晚上大爬梯 |
[1:09:18] | There’ll be food, blankets. It’s gonna be great. | 今晚有免费爬梯 有吃的 有毛毯 会很不错的 |
[1:09:21] | We’re back on the air with dirty boy. | 坏小子正在直播 接下来我们来接听听众热线 |
[1:09:22] | All right, caller, what’s your name? | 来电听众 请问你叫什么名字 |
[1:09:26] | This is nutsack calling over from delta psi. | 我是台达帕普西兄弟会的毛蛋蛋 |
[1:09:30] | What’s up, nutsack? | 你好 毛蛋蛋 |
[1:09:32] | We’re having a huge rager tonight. | 我们今晚要举行狂欢 |
[1:09:33] | You know what brings people to a party more than anything? | 你知道如何给爬梯 招揽更多客人吗 |
[1:09:36] | This is mark wahlberg. | 名人效应 我是马克·沃尔伯格 |
[1:09:38] | If you don’t come to this party, | 如果你不来参加我们的爬梯 |
[1:09:40] | I’m gonna give you a world-class knuckle sandwich. | 我就要对准嘴给你来上一拳 |
[1:09:41] | Oh, my gosh. This is Anne hathaway. | 哦天了噜 我是安妮·海瑟薇 |
[1:09:44] | I want to ask you to the party this weekend | 我邀请你们这周末 |
[1:09:46] | that I’m having with friends. | 跟我的朋友一起来这个有趣的爬梯 |
[1:09:48] | Hello. This is Julia child. | 你好 我是茱莉亚·蔡尔德 |
[1:09:50] | Ho! Hey, babe, you want to party? | 嗨 亲爱的 你要爬梯嘛 |
[1:09:53] | The question is, do you want to party? | 问题是 你们想要爬梯嘛 |
[1:09:55] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[1:09:56] | You, too, deadwood. There you go. | 枯树干 也给你一张吧 |
[1:09:57] | See you guys. | 晚上见哦 |
[1:09:59] | Hey, it’s ray Romano. What are you doin’? | 大家好 我是雷·罗曼诺 |
[1:10:03] | No, this is ray Romano and… | 你说错了 应该是这样 我是雷·罗曼诺 |
[1:10:04] | No, this is ray Romano… | 我说的是对的 |
[1:10:04] | Who is ray Romano? | 雷·罗曼诺到底是谁 |
[1:10:07] | This is president Barack Obama, | 我是奥巴马总统 |
[1:10:09] | telling you to come to a great party | 我号召大家今晚都来参加 |
[1:10:12] | this evening at 2203 west olmstead. | 在奥姆斯特德西街2033号举行的爬梯 |
[1:10:15] | Peace, nigga. | 好运啊 哥们 |
[1:10:36] | Gentlemen, we are fortunate members | 先生么 我们幸运地继承了 |
[1:10:38] | of a prestigious lineage of extraordinary gentlemen. | 杰出先辈的荣耀血统 |
[1:10:43] | We are delta psi beta. | 我们是台达帕普西 Beta兄弟会 |
[1:10:46] | Delta psi! | 台达帕普西 |
[1:10:50] | Now, there is no higher honor in delta psi than making it onto the wall. | 在我们兄弟会 登上那面墙是至上荣耀 |
[1:10:56] | And this year, we will make it on that wall. | 这一年 我们终会登上这面墙 |
[1:11:00] | People have hot-boxed showers. | 人们发明过大麻熏浴室 |
[1:11:02] | They’ve hot-boxed cars. | 大麻熏车厢 |
[1:11:04] | Attics. Caves. Fire trucks. | 大麻熏阁楼 大麻熏洞 大麻熏消防车 |
[1:11:06] | Porta-potties. Private planes. | 大麻熏厕所 大麻熏飞机 |
[1:11:08] | But tonight, forget the hot-box. | 今晚 让我们忘了那些吧 |
[1:11:11] | I give you the hot house. | 隆重介绍 大麻屋 |
[1:12:30] | Holy shit. | 妈的 |
[1:12:32] | This party is getting out of control. | 爬梯已经脱离控制了 |
[1:12:34] | This is strike three. This is crazy. | -这绝对可以三振出局了 -太疯狂了 |
[1:12:35] | Strike three. Yes! | -三振出局 -好耶 |
[1:12:38] | Yes, hello. This is the president of the neighborhood watch. | 你好 我是街区委员会主席 |
[1:12:41] | There is a giant party at 2203 west olmstead right now. | 奥姆斯特德西街2203号正在举行爬梯 |
[1:12:45] | They’re yelling and fighting. The ringleader’s name is scoonie. | 又吵又闹 领头的是一个叫司寇尼的 |
[1:12:49] | He’s a little scrawny piece of shit with a giant dick. | 他是个长了个大JJ的瘦猴 |
[1:12:51] | Come on, come on. Stay on message! I’m sorry. | -拜托 不要扯远了 -对不起 |
[1:12:54] | We have a disturbance at 2203 west olmstead. | 奥姆斯特德西街2203号有噪音扰民案件 |
[1:12:57] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[1:13:01] | What is this? Is this our flyer? | 这是什么东西 我们的传单吗 |
[1:13:03] | No, we do everything online! | 不是 我们都是在网上宣传的 |
[1:13:05] | Who makes flyers anymore? | 现在谁还用传单 |
[1:13:07] | Fucking old people! | 那群老混蛋 |
[1:13:08] | Old people? | 老混蛋 |
[1:13:10] | Thumbsucker! Let me see the letter from the school, man! | 吞雷货 让我看看学校的解禁令 |
[1:13:18] | Our school’s insignia is in Latin. | 我们的校徽上面写的是拉丁语 |
[1:13:20] | This is in Jewish! | 这里写的是希伯来语 |
[1:13:22] | What? We’re not off probation! | -什么 -我们的留校察看没有被取消 |
[1:13:23] | The old people have the upper hand. | 那些老混蛋在耍我们 |
[1:13:25] | We got to get everyone out of here! | 快把人物都疏散出去 |
[1:13:26] | We got to get everybody… | 大家一起来… |
[1:13:27] | Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo! | 呼呼呼 |
[1:13:30] | Guys! | 伙伴们 |
[1:13:32] | Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo! | 呼呼呼 |
[1:13:42] | Shit, they’re hootie-hooing! | 妈的 他们开始哄人了 |
[1:13:43] | What? They’re fucking hootie-hooing. | -什么 -他们在呼呼呼 |
[1:13:44] | What does that mean? | 什么是呼呼呼 |
[1:13:47] | -I don’t get it! -It’s from an outkast song. | -我不明白 -就是流浪者组合的那首歌 |
[1:13:56] | Okay, okay, we fucking get it! I get it. I get it. | -行了别唱了 -明白了 |
[1:13:58] | That’s the song. How could they know that’s happening? | -就是这个歌曲 -他们怎么会识破我们 |
[1:13:59] | How do they know something’s wrong? | 他们怎么会知道我们在耍他们 |
[1:14:00] | It’s because of the Hebrew. | 应该是因为希伯来语 |
[1:14:03] | I put a little Hebrew in the school sign, | 我在学校校徽里加了一句希伯来语 |
[1:14:04] | you know, like a coded game. | 好像解码游戏 |
[1:14:05] | What? What? | 什么 |
[1:14:06] | Check this out. Inside the school seal, | 你看啊 在他们的校徽里面 |
[1:14:08] | I put sof hamisschak, | 我写了一句 Sof Hamisschak |
[1:14:10] | which is Hebrew for”game over.” | 希伯来语就是”玩儿完”的意思 |
[1:14:12] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Why did you do that? | 你有病吗 你干嘛要写那个 |
[1:14:15] | -Stop hitting me. -That’s so stupid! | -别打我呀 -你真蠢 |
[1:14:16] | Like at the end of a heist, you leave your calling card. | 不是 就像一个示意 在作案之后留下一张名片 |
[1:14:19] | It’s like,”they got us again.” | 他们就会很沮丧 “唉 又让他们得逞了”的感觉 |
[1:14:21] | One big difference, the heist isn’t done! | 很大的不同是 我们还没作完案呢 |
[1:14:23] | We’re mid-fucking-heist, genius! | 我们正在作呢 天才 |
[1:14:37] | Everybody out! Party’s over! | 大家都出去 爬梯结束了 |
[1:14:40] | Let’s go! This is not a fucking drill! | 这不是演习 快出去 |
[1:14:42] | Stop standing around! Let’s go! | 不要逗留了 马上离开 |
[1:14:44] | Drinks down! No alcohol outside! Get the fuck out of here! | 把酒喝干净 不要带到外面去 大家快离开 |
[1:14:48] | Party’s over! Dirty Santa, let’s go! | 爬梯结束了 圣诞老人 快走吧 |
[1:14:51] | Everyone’s clearing out. Oh, my God! | 他们在清场了 |
[1:14:52] | Everyone’s leaving! | 大家都走了 |
[1:14:54] | This isn’t a strike! It’s not a strike if everyone’s leaving! | 大家都走了就不能三振出局了 |
[1:14:57] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:14:59] | It’s Watkins. | 我是沃特金斯警官 |
[1:15:00] | Looks like the party shut down. | 看起来爬梯已经结束了 |
[1:15:05] | Cops are here. | 警察来了 |
[1:15:07] | Fuck me! Shit! They’re sending garf out to talk to him. | 妈的 他们让加菲去跟警察交涉了 |
[1:15:09] | He’s so charming, he’ll get the cop to leave. | 那孩子很有魅力 警察一定会被他说走的 |
[1:15:11] | Yo, is there a party going on around here? | 听说你们这里在开爬梯 |
[1:15:12] | No, no. There was, but I shut that down. | 没有 刚才有 我让他们都离开了 |
[1:15:15] | You got nothing to worry about, officer. | 警官 你就不用担心啦 |
[1:15:17] | That’s really responsible of you guys. | 你们真是负责的好青年 |
[1:15:18] | You must’ve heard we were coming. | 你们一定知道我要来了吧 |
[1:15:20] | Look, we’re in a nice neighborhood. We want to be good neighbors. | 我知道我们的小区很和睦 我们也想做和睦的一员 |
[1:15:23] | It’s the least we could do, you know? | 这是我们力所能及的事嘛 |
[1:15:25] | We appreciate that, man. | 嗯 我很感激啊 |
[1:15:26] | I’m gonna go now. No. | -我得走了 -别着急啊 |
[1:15:28] | You’re not trying to get rid of me, are you? | 你不是想赶我走吧 |
[1:15:29] | No. No. | 哪有啊 |
[1:15:32] | We’ve got to save… Come on, we’re so close! | 我们还能挽回吗 我们马上就成功了 |
[1:15:34] | We gotta save this. What do we do? Okay, okay, okay. | -我们要挽救一下啊 -好的 |
[1:15:36] | Teddy’s room. We got to sneak into Teddy’s room. | 我们要到泰迪的房间去 |
[1:15:37] | Fuse box. We’ll turn the party back on. | 我们要找到保险丝盒 让他们继续爬梯 |
[1:15:39] | Get the party going again. Get the party started. | -让爬梯重新开起来 -嗯 让他们重新爬梯 |
[1:15:41] | Let’s go. Get the party started! Come on! | 我们走 让他们重新爬梯 |
[1:15:42] | Grab the monitor. Grab the monitor. | 带上监视器 |
[1:15:44] | What are you doing? I’m sneaking. | -你在做毛 -悄悄潜入啊 |
[1:15:46] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[1:15:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别这样 |
[1:15:49] | Is that your real name? Garf? | 你原名就叫加菲吗 |
[1:15:51] | Well, Garfield. | 我叫加菲尔德 |
[1:15:52] | Garfield. Garfield, yeah. Yeah. | -加菲尔德 -对 加菲尔德 |
[1:15:55] | Like the cat. My father… yeah. | -就像加菲猫一样 -我爸的名字…也是 |
[1:15:56] | “I hate mondays!” | “我讨厌礼拜一” |
[1:15:58] | “I hate mondays!” | “我讨厌礼拜一” |
[1:16:00] | “I love lasagna!” | “我喜欢宽面条” |
[1:16:06] | Do some cat stuff real quick. Be sarcastic or lick yourself. | 快学学猫咪 装个逼或者舔舔手 |
[1:16:11] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:20] | I love fucking with you when you high, man. | 我最喜欢逗嗑药嗨了的人了 |
[1:16:28] | Get the hell out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[1:16:29] | Everybody out! Hootie-hoo! Let’s go! | 大家都出去 呼呼呼 该走了 |
[1:16:33] | All right, fellas, get a move on. Hootie-hoo! | 快走吧兄弟 呼呼呼 |
[1:16:36] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? What the… | 你他妈有病吗 |
[1:16:39] | That was, like, a distraction so they couldn’t see what was going on. | 我只是让他们放松警惕而已 |
[1:16:41] | Grow up! It worked. Okay. Okay. | -别计较了 挺管用的 -好吧 |
[1:16:42] | Yeah. There wasn’t anything behind it. | 你以为我真的对你有意思吗 |
[1:16:43] | You used so much tongue! | 你用太多舌头了 |
[1:16:45] | Upstairs clear! | 楼上清干净了 |
[1:16:52] | Hey. Do not let anyone upstairs, you got me? | 任何人都不许上楼去 知道吗 |
[1:16:55] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
[1:17:05] | Holy fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:17:11] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:17:13] | Shaggy, Scooby, jizzface, let’s investigate! | 茸茸毛 史酷比 高潮脸 我们来调查 |
[1:17:18] | It’s open. It’s open. | 门开着 |
[1:17:32] | He’s right there! He’s right there! | 他在里面 |
[1:17:34] | What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? | 我们怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:17:35] | We got to get him out of there! Distraction. | -我们得让他出来 -障眼法 |
[1:17:37] | Okay, distraction. What? What do we do? | 好吧 障眼法 怎么障 |
[1:17:39] | I’m gonna jump off the balcony. What? | -我从楼梯上跳下去 -什么 |
[1:17:43] | No, no, why? Why? No! What? | -不要 为什么啊 -你干嘛 |
[1:17:47] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:17:51] | Fuck! Shit, shit. Go! | 妈的 躲起来 |
[1:17:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:18:01] | Nice. He’s gone. | 好了 他走了 |
[1:18:02] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:18:04] | Come on, come on! Damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:18:06] | 123 One, two, three? | |
[1:18:08] | No! | 不对 |
[1:18:12] | My God, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:18:14] | What the hell, bro? | 你怎么搞的 老兄 |
[1:18:15] | What up, Teddy? | 泰迪 你好啊 |
[1:18:16] | What the fuck? | 搞毛 |
[1:18:17] | “Boobs” upside down! | “胸部”的拼写倒过来 |
[1:18:18] | I can’t do”boob.” I can do”Bob.” | 那是四个字母 这里只有三位 |
[1:18:20] | I can do”cock.” I can do”c-o-k.” | 我试试JJ 试试C-o-k |
[1:18:22] | Sixty-nine? | -试试69 -密码是三位数的 |
[1:18:23] | What other stupid number combinations are there? | 还有什么二逼的数字组合啊 |
[1:18:27] | I’ll never talk! I’m unbreakable! | 我不会告诉你怎么回事的 我不会崩溃 |
[1:18:32] | I’m not a distraction. | 我才不是什么障眼法 |
[1:18:35] | It’s a distraction? | 这是障眼法 |
[1:18:36] | No! No! | 不是 不是啊 |
[1:18:37] | I got it, I got it. I got it. | 我解出来了 |
[1:18:43] | 420 Four-twenty? | |
[1:18:43] | 420是4月20日 是一些爬梯文化中的全美吸食大麻日 | |
[1:18:44] | Victory. | 赢咯 |
[1:18:46] | Boom! Yes! | 好耶 |
[1:18:50] | Yes. I’m gonna kill you. | 好耶 我要宰了你 |
[1:18:53] | Go, go. Okay. | -你快走 -好的 |
[1:18:56] | Don’t open this door no matter what you hear! | 无论听到什么都不要出门 |
[1:18:58] | This is it. | 就是现在 |
[1:19:00] | Mano y mano. | 男人之间的决斗 |
[1:19:02] | You are not getting through this door. | 你今天进不了这扇门 |
[1:19:03] | Jesus. Okay. | 上帝啊 好吧 |
[1:19:07] | Fuck, these kids locked everything! | 妈的 这些孩子什么都上锁 |
[1:19:09] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:19:10] | I’ve been wanting this. I’ve got your number. | 我一直在等这一刻 我解出了你的密码锁 |
[1:19:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:19:14] | Yeah, I’m ready. Are you ready, huh? | 我准备好了 你呢 |
[1:19:19] | Old man. Oh, my nuts! | -死老头 -哦我的蛋 |
[1:19:20] | Why the fuck do you keep fighting? | 你干嘛还死不认输 |
[1:19:26] | Yes, that felt good! | 这感觉真爽 |
[1:19:28] | I hit him, Kelly! Fuck! | 我刚刚打到他了 凯利 |
[1:19:36] | Okay, let’s just relax for a second. | 我们先休息一下好吗 |
[1:19:38] | I can’t let you in yet. I haven’t figured out how to open it! | -给我开门救我啊 -不行 我还没打开保险丝盒 |
[1:19:43] | Okay, fuck me! | 草泥马呀 |
[1:19:49] | Stay! | 好好呆着 |
[1:19:54] | What the fuck? | 麻痹干嘛 |
[1:19:57] | How’d you even do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:19:58] | No idea. | 我也不知道 |
[1:20:00] | Come here! No! | -你过来吧 -不要 |
[1:20:03] | What the fuck? Damn it! | 麻痹搞毛 |
[1:20:04] | Who still has waterbeds? | 现在谁还睡水床 |
[1:20:20] | Let’s do this shit. | 我们就这样打吧 |
[1:20:28] | Suck my dick! | 吞我JJ |
[1:20:30] | Suck my dick. | 吞我JJ |
[1:20:36] | Yeah, suck it! Suck my dick. | 吞我JJ |
[1:20:37] | No, no! | 不要 |
[1:20:43] | So gross! Ew! | 恶心死了 |
[1:20:45] | That was very immature! | 这样太幼稚了 |
[1:20:52] | I’m Batman! | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:20:54] | Oh! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:20:58] | I’m Batman! | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:21:01] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[1:21:03] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:21:05] | Fuck me! | 该死 |
[1:21:19] | Good luck with all your problems, officer. | 警官 祝你万事顺利 |
[1:21:22] | Really. | 真心的 |
[1:21:33] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:21:34] | God damn it! | 妈的 |
[1:21:36] | No, no, no! Yeah! | -不要 -来吧 |
[1:21:40] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[1:21:42] | Kelly, honey. | 凯利 宝贝 |
[1:21:44] | He’s coming. Kelly, it’s over! | -他来了 -凯利 一切都结束了 |
[1:21:46] | Kelly, he’s coming! | 凯利 他上去了 |
[1:21:48] | Fuck! Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:21:51] | So long, neighbor. | 再见了 邻居 |
[1:22:04] | I need backup at 2203 west olmstead! | 我需要警力支持 |
[1:22:08] | Delta psi is attacking me! I’m under fire right now! | 台达帕普西对我进行了袭击 我现在全身起火 |
[1:22:10] | I need backup! Over! | 我需要支持 完毕 |
[1:22:12] | Well played, motherfuckers. | 挺会玩儿啊 混蛋 |
[1:22:14] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你们他妈瞎看什么 |
[1:22:15] | What the fuck are y’all looking at? | 看毛看 |
[1:22:18] | Well played. What the fuck? | -挺会玩 -怎么回事 |
[1:22:22] | You can’t tell anyone I showed you this. Okay, baby? | 你可别给别人说我给你看这个哦 |
[1:22:24] | Oh, my God. Shut up, scoonie. | 你能闭嘴吗 司寇尼 |
[1:22:25] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起哦 宝贝 |
[1:22:32] | No, guys! Hey, hey! | 别进来 |
[1:22:35] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:22:36] | Holy shit! | 这下糟了哦 |
[1:22:37] | My brothers need me. | 我的兄弟们需要我 |
[1:23:01] | Holy shit! Did you break your leg? | 该死 你把腿摔断了吗 |
[1:23:04] | Baby broke his leg! | 小孩把腿摔断了哟 |
[1:23:05] | I’m not a baby. | 我不是小孩 |
[1:23:07] | Oh, no? I’m a fucking man! | -不是吗 -我他妈是个男人 |
[1:23:09] | My God, Jimmy! | 天啊 吉米 |
[1:23:11] | He’s so light. He’s all dick. | 他真的好轻 全身只剩下JJ了 |
[1:23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[1:23:14] | Keep your dick away from my wife! | 你和你的JJ都离我老婆远点 |
[1:23:22] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[1:23:24] | Jimmy fuckin’ blevitz. | 他妈的吉米·布勒维斯 |
[1:23:27] | You want this? | 你想要我吗 |
[1:23:29] | Oh, my leg. | 啊我腿疼 |
[1:23:34] | Let’s make a baby. | 我们生小孩吧 |
[1:23:37] | That’ll solve all our problems. | 我们之间的问题就都解决了 |
[1:23:38] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:23:47] | We are fucked, man. | 我们完蛋了 兄弟 |
[1:23:48] | Yeah. We’re fucked, man. | 没错 我们完蛋了 |
[1:23:50] | I guess we’re all going down in a blaze of glory, huh? | 我想 好兄弟生死与共 对吗 |
[1:23:53] | What? No way, man. Get out of here. | 不行 你快离开这里 |
[1:23:56] | Dude, all that shit I was saying the other day | 哥们 那天我说到的 |
[1:23:58] | about you and the fraternity… | 关于你和兄弟会的 |
[1:24:00] | Fuck that, all right? I was out of line, man. | 都是胡扯 好吗 我太过分了 |
[1:24:02] | This stuff is important. | 兄弟会是很重要的 |
[1:24:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:24:04] | Regardless of anything, we’re brothers for life. | 无论如何 我们是一生的好兄弟 |
[1:24:07] | This is on me. I took it too far. | 这都是我的错 我玩过火了 |
[1:24:10] | That’s why you got to go. | 所以你得离开 |
[1:24:11] | You got a bright future, kid. | 你前程远大 孩子 |
[1:24:13] | You’re the smartest person I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[1:24:15] | I’m the president of a fraternity. | 我只是个兄弟会的主席 |
[1:24:17] | You could be president of the united nations. | 而你能做联合国的主席 |
[1:24:18] | There is no president of the united nations. | 联合国没有主席… |
[1:24:20] | Yeah, but see, that’s my fucking point! | 我知道 我就是举个栗子 |
[1:24:22] | You know shit like that, man! | 你看 你知道的事比我多 |
[1:24:23] | This is all my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[1:24:25] | You’re not taking the heat for this. | 我不能让你帮我承担 |
[1:24:26] | I fucking will, man. | 我自己一人就好 |
[1:24:27] | Brothers don’t get divorced. Yeah, I know. | -我们是不离婚的兄弟 -我知道 |
[1:24:29] | I’m a supernova. Burn bright, die young. | 我是陨落的超新星 虽然年轻但死得耀眼 |
[1:24:32] | I fucking love you, man. | 我爱死你了 兄弟 |
[1:24:33] | I love you, dawg. I love you. | -我也爱你 哥们 -我爱你 |
[1:24:36] | I fucking love you, man. Get out of here. | 我也爱你 你快走吧 |
[1:24:38] | Be in this moment! Live in this shit with me! | 快体会这一刻 跟我一起说 |
[1:24:41] | I love you! I love you, too, man. | -我爱你 -我也爱你… |
[1:24:43] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:24:44] | -I fucking love you, Pete. -I love you! | -我他妈也爱你 皮特 -我 爱 你 |
[1:24:47] | I love you, too, but… Get out of here, man! Just go! | 我也爱你…你快别废话了 走啊 |
[1:24:52] | Delta psi. | 台达帕普西万岁 |
[1:24:54] | Delta psi, man. All right? | 台达帕普西万岁 兄弟 |
[1:24:58] | Go! Get the brothers out of here now, man! | 走 带着兄弟们撤退 |
[1:25:00] | T-bone, gerbil, jizzface, let’s get the fuck out of here! Let’s go! | T牛排 老沙鼠 高潮脸 我们快撤 走吧 |
[1:25:14] | Delta psi forever! | 台达帕普西万岁 |
[1:25:18] | Delta psi this shit! | 台达帕普西是屎 |
[1:25:19] | You’ve been a bad boy. I’m gonna spank you. | 你这个坏孩子 我要好好教训你 |
[1:25:42] | That’s our baby. | 我们的小女儿 |
[1:25:44] | She’s so sweet. | 她多可爱啊 |
[1:25:46] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[1:25:50] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:25:52] | We are. | 没错 |
[1:25:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:26:08] | Holy shit. That was close. | 该死 几乎就要醒了 |
[1:26:10] | I could not deal with that right now. Fuck, no way. | -现在我可没心情哄她睡 -绝对没有 |
[1:26:12] | Jesus. I’m exhausted. | -上帝哦 -我好累 |
[1:26:13] | That would be a fucking disaster. Oh, Jesus. | -醒了可就完蛋了 -天了噜 |
[1:26:16] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:26:17] | We did it. We fucking did it. | 真的成功了 |
[1:26:18] | We did it. | 我们做到咯 |
[1:26:19] | We did it. | 做到咯 |
[1:26:20] | Come on. | 给力哦 |
[1:26:22] | We fucking did that shit. | 我们做成了 |
[1:26:23] | We totally did it. | 实现了计划 |
[1:26:25] | I think I was near one of those oil drums for too long. | 我觉得我在那个汽油桶旁边站太久 |
[1:26:30] | I think I might be really quite stoned. | 我感觉自己被熏嗨了 |
[1:26:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:26:34] | Life’s crazy. | 人生啊 真是无常 |
[1:26:36] | It is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:26:37] | I milked you. | 我还给你挤过奶 |
[1:26:39] | You’re a human being, and I fucking milked you. | 你是个人诶 但我还是给你挤奶了 |
[1:26:43] | We made a baby. Things have changed. Everything has changed. | 我们生了小孩 一切都不一样了 |
[1:26:46] | Part of our life is just totally over. | 我们生活中有个部分永远结束了 |
[1:26:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:26:49] | Just gone. Yeah. | -结束了 -对 |
[1:26:51] | It’s never coming back. No. | -再也回不去了 -是的 |
[1:26:53] | We’ll never not be responsible for someone until we’re so, so old. | 以后我们再也不能不负责任地瞎闹了 |
[1:26:58] | I think I like old people shit better than young people shit now. | 我觉得跟年轻小混蛋比起来 我更喜欢老年人了 |
[1:27:01] | I love brunch. | 我喜欢吃早午餐 |
[1:27:02] | And I get really excited when I smell freshly ground coffee. | 喝现磨的咖啡我也更高兴 |
[1:27:07] | Me, too, because it’s awesome. | 我也是 因为好喝嘛 |
[1:27:08] | Like, way too excited. | 超级高兴的 |
[1:27:11] | I want a tomato garden. How’s that? | 我想种个西红柿园子 好不 |
[1:27:13] | I love going to the container store and buying containers. | 我喜欢去容器店买一大堆盆回来 |
[1:27:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:27:18] | I love our hand soap that’s shaped like seashells. | 我喜欢我们贝壳型的洗手皂 |
[1:27:20] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[1:27:21] | It smells like lemongrass. | 有柠檬草的味道 |
[1:27:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:27:24] | Do you think we’ll be good parents? | 你觉得我们能当好父母吗 |
[1:27:27] | I think we’ll be good at it and bad at it. | 我觉得我们会当好 同时又会很糟糕 |
[1:27:34] | You know, when we had Stella, | 当我们有了斯特拉之后 |
[1:27:36] | I was afraid of missing the party, | 我很担心自己错过爬梯什么的 |
[1:27:38] | but then I realized that we are the party. | 现在我才意识到 我们两个就是爬梯 |
[1:27:41] | This is the only party I want to be at. | 你是我唯一愿意参加的爬梯 |
[1:27:45] | You’re gonna make me cry. | 好感人 我都要哭了 |
[1:27:47] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭啊 |
[1:27:52] | Oh, my God. | 天了噜 |
[1:27:55] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿的这个 |
[1:27:58] | I brought it into bed with us. | 上床的时候我就拿着了 |
[1:28:02] | I also got some ranch dipping sauce. | 我还带了农家蘸酱 |
[1:28:06] | That’s the best idea. | 这主意真棒 |
[1:28:18] | Welcome to Abercrombie. | 欢迎来阿伯克龙 |
[1:28:20] | Come inside. Check out some board shorts. | 进来看看滑板短裤吧 |
[1:28:23] | Hey, Mac! | 你好 马克 |
[1:28:25] | Hey, dude. What’s up, man? | -嘿 兄弟 -你好啊 |
[1:28:26] | What up, man? How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[1:28:28] | Good to see you. Good to see you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:28:29] | You’re one of those guys! | 你现在做这个啦 |
[1:28:30] | I am, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:28:32] | It’s a pretty good gig. Yeah. | -这工作还不错 -是吗 |
[1:28:34] | You’d be surprised, I actually meet a shit-ton of girls here. | 说出来也许你不信 但是在这里我勾搭好多女生哦 |
[1:28:36] | Not that surprised. | 我肯定信 |
[1:28:37] | Your body basically looks like a giant arrow | 你的整个身体就像一个巨大的箭头 |
[1:28:39] | pointing right towards your dick. | 直指你的JJ |
[1:28:40] | Oh, my God. Thank you. No problem, man. | -天噜谢谢夸奖 -没事啊 |
[1:28:42] | I think that’s a compliment. It is a compliment. | -我觉得你是夸我的吧 -我就是在夸你 |
[1:28:44] | We went nuts. | 我们过去干了不少疯狂的事 |
[1:28:46] | It escalated to a really crazy place. That was really nuts, man. | -是 最终一发不可收拾 -确实很疯狂啊 |
[1:28:51] | How are the guys? | 兄弟会怎么样了 |
[1:28:52] | They’re all great. They got a big house off campus. | 不错 他们在校外找了座大房子 |
[1:28:54] | Pete’s a fancy architect, designing buildings and stuff. | 皮特现在是个高端建筑师 设计楼房啊之类的 |
[1:28:57] | How’s the rest of post-college life treating you? | 你呢 毕了业之后怎么 |
[1:29:00] | It’s good, man. I’m having fun. | 还不错 我过得不错 |
[1:29:02] | I realize I probably should have studied a little bit more. | 我也意识到还是要多学习一点 |
[1:29:04] | Little bit. | 学一点 对 |
[1:29:06] | But I’m going to night school to get my degree, so… | 现在我上夜校攻学位了… |
[1:29:09] | Awesome, man. Yeah. | 不错啊 兄弟 |
[1:29:12] | Well, it’s still really good to see you, man. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[1:29:14] | Great to see you too, buddy. | 一样 兄弟 |
[1:29:15] | Bring it in for the real thing. | 好好过日子吧 |
[1:29:18] | Nice, okay. Good to see you, dude. | 好的 |
[1:29:20] | You know what? While I’m here… | 要不这样 反正我在这儿了… |
[1:29:23] | I’ve always wanted to do this. | 我一直都想这么做 |
[1:29:25] | All right. Wow, you’re really going for it. | 哇 你还来真的 |
[1:29:27] | I’m doing it. Oh, man. | -当然 -那好啊 |
[1:29:29] | So, is it our posture? Why do we look so different? | 是我们姿势不同的缘故吗 咱俩看起来太不一样了 |
[1:29:33] | I don’t know, man. Just be free. | 我也不知道 你就自由发挥吧 |
[1:29:34] | Just kind of let it out. Okay. | -自由演绎 -好的 |
[1:29:36] | I feel free. | 我确实很自由 |
[1:29:40] | Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. Can we take your order? | 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇 你想买点什么 |
[1:29:43] | Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. | 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇 |
[1:29:44] | Abercrombie, Fitch. | 他是阿伯克龙 我是菲奇 |
[1:29:46] | Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. How you doing? | 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇 |
[1:29:48] | Can we take your order? | 你想买点什么 |
[1:29:49] | We’re a great team. Thanks. | -我们合作很愉快啊 -谢谢 |
[1:29:51] | You make the store more approachable. | 你拉低了此店的门槛 |
[1:29:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:29:55] | It’s like, I make… | 你是说 |
[1:29:57] | I’m a more obtainable goal. | 我才是正常人能够达到的身材么 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah, you’re like the relaxed-fit Jean guy. | 你就是那种休闲装模特的感觉 |
[1:30:01] | Yeah. I’m the relaxed-fit jeans. | 对 我是休闲装的模特 |
[1:30:07] | I made some blue meth. It’s gatorade. | 我用佳得乐做了点蓝色冰毒 |
[1:30:09] | Oh, perfect! Great. | 太好了 |
[1:30:10] | She’s all ready to go. | 她准备好拍照了 |
[1:30:12] | This is gonna be the best calendar yet. | 这套日历肯定会很赞 |
[1:30:14] | Look at that, sweetie. | 看看呀 宝贝 |
[1:30:15] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好了 我们拍吧 |
[1:30:17] | Who’s my little Heisenberg? You are! | 我家的海森堡是谁呀 是你吗 |
[1:30:19] | She’s a little meth head. | 她就是冰毒小瘾君子 对不对呀 |
[1:30:20] | No, she just makes it. | 没有 她只是制毒而已 |
[1:30:25] | -Hey. Look who it is. -What’s up, dude? | -看看这是谁呀 -你好吗 哥们 |
[1:30:27] | We’re at burning man! | 我们在野人狂欢节上 |
[1:30:28] | Burning man! | 野人狂欢节 |
[1:30:31] | Bring Stella! You can bring kids! Bring Stella! | -你们也来 带着斯特拉 -可以带孩子 |
[1:30:35] | No. No, we’re making a Stella calendar. | -不用了 -我们给她拍日历呢 |
[1:30:37] | Yeah, we got six months left. | 我们还剩6个月的要拍 |
[1:30:39] | She’s Heisenberg. She’s Walter white. | 她现在在扮海森堡 扮老白啊 |
[1:30:40] | See? You’re such a lame-o! | -看见了吗 -你们真没意思 |
[1:30:42] | Don’t be so fucking lame! Totally lame. | -别这么无聊 -就喜欢无聊 |
[1:30:44] | It only gets better and better! | 这里太爽了 越来越爽了 |
[1:30:46] | I feel completely comfortable missing that party. Okay. | 错过你们爬梯我一点也不遗憾 |
[1:30:50] | -We gotta go, okay? -We gotta go. | -我们要挂了 -我们得挂了 好吗 |
[1:30:52] | Yeah, have a good one. Try not to die. | 祝你们开心 不要死 |
[1:30:54] | What should we do next? | 接下来我们怎么办 |
[1:30:56] | -Don draper. Yeah. -Yeah, don draper. | -唐·德里普 -对 唐·德里普 |
[1:30:58] | Let’s get the leading men out of the way. | 我们要把所有的男主角都演一遍 |
[1:31:00] | I love you. I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:31:03] | We love you. We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[1:31:05] | Little Walter white. Baby. | 可爱的小老白 |
[1:36:36] | Sof hamisschak. It means”game over.” | Sof Hamisschak 意思是”玩儿完” |