英文名称:Direct Contact
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:41] | You think you’re a big shot. | 你认为你是一个大人物? |
[02:44] | Don’t you? | 没有吗? |
[02:46] | You… | 你… |
[02:49] | Nope. | 不 |
[03:00] | You’ve been nine months here. You pay nothing. | 你在这里已经呆了九个月 什么也没给我 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:13] | Are you stupid? | 你是愚蠢吗? |
[03:17] | Well that’s all I’ve got. | 那是我所有的了 |
[03:24] | I should kill you right now. | 我应该马上宰了你 |
[03:27] | Well what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么? |
[03:45] | That’s no way to start a friendship. | 那不是结交的做法 |
[05:58] | Visitor. | 有访客 |
[06:21] | You don’t look to good,Mr. Riggins. | 你看起来不太舒服 里金斯先生 |
[06:25] | I’m Clive Connelly. | 我是克莱夫·康纳利 |
[06:26] | I’m an attach at the American Embassy in Gourna. | 我是驻高纳的美国大使馆官员 |
[06:29] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来这里帮你的 |
[06:32] | Well, I’ve been here for almost a year now. | 我来这里…快一年了 |
[06:37] | The American government’s a little reluctant to help an… | 美国政府不太愿意帮助一个… |
[06:39] | …ex-Special Forces who gets himself locked up for smuggling weapons. | 有走私武器嫌疑的前特种部队成员 |
[06:43] | – You fucked up. – No shit. | -你这个混蛋 -别废话 |
[06:47] | Mike, I hope you don’t mind me calling you Mike… | 麦克 希望你不介意我叫你麦克 |
[06:50] | Beause I understand you got a problem with authority. | 因为我明白你的裁决有问题 |
[06:52] | You think you’ve special laws don’t apply to you. | 你认为已没有特别的法律适用于你 |
[06:56] | Obviously you’ve wrong about that, pal. | 显然你错了 朋友 |
[06:58] | So get to your point. | 那就说重点 |
[07:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:02] | you’ve a permanent residentof the worst fucking prison in the world. | 你就是世界上最他妈糟糕的监狱的永久居民 |
[07:06] | You owe a lot of money to a couple of very dangerous men. | 你欠了很多钱 债主是一对危险的夫妻 |
[07:11] | You stay in here much longer you’ve gonna be a dead man. | 你要待在这里到死为止 |
[07:14] | You’ve a dead man on the outside, unless… | 你在这里就是一个死人 除非… |
[07:16] | Unless what? | 除非怎样? |
[07:19] | I got a proposition for you. | 我给你一个建议 |
[07:21] | One that could get you outta here… | 一个能把你弄出这里的建议 |
[07:23] | …with a hundred thousand dollars in your pocket. | 并且给你十万美元 |
[07:27] | We have a complex situation. | 我面临一个复杂的局势 |
[07:29] | One that’s a little too politically delicate… | 这是一个我们… |
[07:31] | …for us to be directly involved in. | …直接参与的微妙政局 |
[07:34] | An American citizen has been kidnapped. | 一个美国公民被绑架了 |
[07:38] | She’s been held for the past eighteen months… | 她已被抓了十八个月 |
[07:40] | …at a compound near the Black Sea. | 关在黑海附近的一个院落里 |
[07:42] | By this man. Vlado Karadjov. | 被这个男人…弗拉多·卡纳焦夫 |
[07:45] | Calls himself a warlord. | 自称是督军 |
[07:47] | So why didn’t you go get her yourself? | 你为什么不自己去救她? |
[07:50] | I guess diplomacy failed. | 我猜是通过外交手段不行 |
[07:52] | The fuck wanted money. | 那个混蛋要钱 |
[07:54] | The American government doesn’t pay ransoms. | 美国政府是不会支付这笔赎金的 |
[08:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | I’ll get you the girl, but, | 我帮你救那个女孩 但是… |
[08:06] | it’s gonna cost you two hundred thousand. | 你要给我二十万美元 |
[08:09] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:11] | – When do I get my money? – Ten thousand now. | -我什么时候能拿到钱? -现在先给你一万美元 |
[08:15] | The rest when you deliver the girl. | 其余的你救出女孩后再给 |
[08:17] | Twenty now. | 二十万现在就要 |
[08:20] | I just happen to have an extra ten grand. | 碰巧我有额外的十万? |
[08:23] | Now, my number is on speed dial on the cell phone. | 现在 我的号码就存在手机的快拨键上 |
[08:27] | And this is a list of people that may be helpful to you. | 这个名单上的人可能对你有帮助 |
[08:32] | There could be one problem. | 可能有一个问题 |
[08:34] | The girl might resist. We think she’s been drugged. | 这女孩可能会反抗 她被下了药 |
[08:36] | What do you mean? | 你这什么意思? |
[08:37] | One of our negotiators was allowed to talk to her. | 我们的谈判者被允许和她谈了话 |
[08:39] | He got the impression that she… | 他觉得她… |
[08:41] | …was developing sympathy for her kidnappers. | …对绑匪感到同情 |
[08:43] | Which isn’t that uncommon… | 如果你一直被关了这么长时间 |
[08:45] | …when you’ve been kept for this long a period. | 这并不罕见 |
[08:50] | We think the first guy you should visit is here. | 我们认为首先你应该找的家伙在这里 |
[08:52] | Zoran Posternoff. He runs a nightclub in the City Center… | 据我所知 他在市中心经营一家… |
[08:55] | …named Club Thirty-three. I know. | …叫”33″的夜总会 |
[09:25] | Where’s Zoran? | 卓娜在哪里? |
[09:58] | Riggins. | 里金斯 |
[10:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[10:02] | Business. | 生意 |
[10:04] | Business? Sit down. | 生意? 坐下 |
[10:10] | Business? You owe me thirty thousand. | 生意? 你还欠我三万呢 |
[10:15] | I got ten right here. | 我这里有十万美元 |
[10:17] | – And? – The rest, if you help me. | -怎样? -如果你帮我 其它的… |
[10:21] | – How? – I need to see Vlado Karadjov. | -怎么帮? -我想见弗拉多·卡纳焦夫 |
[10:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:30] | He’s holding an American girl hostage. | 他捉了一个美国女孩做人质 |
[10:35] | Take my advice. | 听我说 |
[10:37] | Karadjov has powerful allies. | 卡纳焦夫有一个强大的盟友 |
[10:39] | Nobody fucks with him and lives to tell about it. | 没人敢得罪他还敢告诉别人的 |
[10:43] | Nobody. | 从来没人 |
[10:54] | – So where can I find him? – Okay. | -那我能找到他吗? -好吧 |
[11:00] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna see what I can do for you. | 我看看能不能帮你做点什么 |
[11:04] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:15] | Hi. You want a drink? | 你好 要点什么饮料? |
[11:18] | You read my mind. I’lI have raki. | 你知道的 我要杯葡萄酒 |
[11:21] | – Make it big. – Okay. | -多倒点 -好的 |
[11:24] | You are American, you stay in Gourna? | 你是个美国人 留在高纳? |
[11:28] | Well, that depends on you two. | 那要看你俩了 |
[11:36] | Here’s to having a good time. | 来这里就是要找乐子的 |
[11:40] | You are coming with us. | 你跟我们一起来吧 |
[11:54] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[12:00] | You still owe me ten. Remember, ten. | 你还是欠我10万 记住 10万 |
[12:05] | Nice to see you haven’t changed. | 很高兴见到你没变 |
[12:08] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[12:10] | Move. | 走 |
[12:24] | What are you doing in my city? | 你在我的城市里干什么? |
[12:27] | I’m here about a woman. | 我在这里跟一个女人有关 |
[12:30] | What woman? | 什么女人? |
[12:32] | Ana Gale. | 安娜·盖勒 |
[12:35] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[12:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[12:39] | Each time someone comes with a bigger offer. | 每次有人来都会带个更高的价码 |
[12:42] | Only not big enough. | 只是还是不够 |
[12:44] | How much this time? | 这次多少? |
[12:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:50] | Nothing? | 没有? |
[12:52] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[12:54] | Her family wants her back. | 她的家人想让她回去 |
[12:56] | If you come here again,I am not going to just shoot you. | 如果你再来 我不会拿枪杀你 |
[13:02] | See, I don’t like guns. | 明白吗? 我不喜欢枪 |
[13:06] | You shoot people, and hospitals keep them alive. | 你用枪打人 医院保着他们的命 |
[13:17] | Okay. Let he through. | 好吧 让他走 |
[13:42] | – What else you got? – What else? | -你还有些什么别的? -别的? |
[13:45] | You got the Glock 22 | 有把格洛克-22 |
[13:47] | they can open a hole inside of a tank, you know? | 那能在坦克里面开个洞 知道吗? |
[13:49] | Baretta ninety-two with ultra fire. | 贝雷塔-92 加强火力型 |
[13:52] | Also, AK-forty-seven with extended rounds. | 还有AK47 额外的子弹 |
[13:55] | Uh, titanium hull points. | 嗯 钛合金弹头? |
[13:57] | What else you can possibly need? | 还有什么你可能需要的? |
[13:58] | How about some night-vision optics, | 夜视仪 |
[14:00] | some stun grenades. | 震撼手雷 |
[14:02] | C-4. | C-4炸药 |
[14:04] | Are you going to fight a fucking army? | 你要去和该死的军队开战? |
[14:06] | And some remote bomb triggers. | 还要一些遥控炸弹的触发器 |
[14:09] | Whatever. | 不管怎样… |
[14:10] | Well, I got an appointment with Vlado Karadjov. | 我和弗拉多·卡纳焦夫有个约会 |
[14:13] | – Are you crazy? – Apparently. | -你疯了吗? -显然是 |
[14:15] | Have you picked out your coffin yet? | 你选好了你的棺材没有? |
[14:17] | He lives in a military base. | 他住在一个军事基地 |
[14:19] | He’s friends with General Drago. | 他是德拉戈将军的朋友 |
[14:21] | The Butcher of Sobrewsky, he make Milosevic look like a lump. | 屠夫索伯维斯基 他让米洛舍维奇看起来像个瘤子 |
[14:25] | Oh, I know. | 哦 我知道 |
[14:27] | You don’t have chance. Oh. | 你没有任何机会的 |
[14:32] | Where is that base? | 那个基地在哪儿? |
[17:56] | Mama, Mama. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[18:22] | Vlado. | 弗拉多 |
[18:24] | General Drago | 德拉戈将军 |
[20:22] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[20:26] | Let’s try that again. | 让我们再试一次 |
[20:28] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[20:30] | You’ve going home. | 你会回家的 |
[20:32] | You won’t scream? | 你能不尖叫吗? |
[20:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[20:36] | Help. Help. | 救命! 救命! |
[21:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:39] | Get in. | 进去 |
[23:55] | Come on. | 继续 |
[23:57] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[23:59] | Hey, you gonna stop fighting, and get in the car? | 嘿 你能不能别打了 进去车里 |
[24:01] | No. | 不! |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | – Don’t you dare. – Come on, you. Get in. | -你敢! -过来 你进去! |
[24:33] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[24:36] | Let me out of here. | 让我从这里出去 |
[24:39] | Let me out of here. Let me go. | 让我从这里出去让我走 |
[24:42] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个婊子养的 |
[24:45] | Let me out of here. | 让我从这里出去 |
[24:53] | I could have been killed. | 我会被杀掉的 |
[24:55] | You gonna try to run againg | 你试试再跑一次? |
[24:58] | No. | 不 |
[25:05] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊? |
[25:07] | Well, I’m here to get you away from the kidnappers. | 我来这就是为了让你远离绑匪 |
[25:10] | What kidnappers? | 什么绑匪? |
[25:13] | Vlado Karadjov. | 弗拉多·卡纳焦夫 |
[25:15] | I wasn’t kidnapped. | 我没被绑架 |
[25:18] | – You weren’t? – No. | -你没有? -没有 |
[25:21] | You weren’t drugged or something | 你也没被下药? |
[25:22] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[25:26] | Well, why were you with Vlado then? | 那你和弗拉多他们一起干嘛? |
[25:27] | Because I wanted to be. | 因为我喜欢 |
[25:30] | I work for a health organization. | 我为世界卫生组织工作 |
[25:32] | I came here two years ago after a meningitis outbreak. | 我是两年前脑膜炎爆发后来这的 |
[25:35] | Once we got it under control… | 我们一度控制了病情 |
[25:37] | he made me an offer to take care of his hemophiliac son. | 他要我照顾他那得了血友病的儿子 |
[25:41] | Look. Something isn’t right here. | 看看 这里有什么不对劲的吗? |
[25:43] | What’s not right is that you kidnapped me. | 不对劲的只有你绑架了我 |
[25:46] | My information says you were abducted. | 我的资料显示你被绑架了 |
[25:48] | Well you had better check your sources again… | 那你最好再查查你的信息来源 |
[25:50] | because I’m going to the police,and I’m going to talk… | 因为我要去告诉警察… |
[25:51] | Look, park your tongue for a second so I could think…. | 瞧 别说话了 让我想想 |
[25:58] | All right. I’m gonna take you to the American Embassy in Luka. | 好 我带你到卢卡的美国大使馆 |
[26:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:02] | Because they’ve paying me to bring you back. | 因为我把你带回去他们会给我钱 |
[26:04] | Paying you? | 给钱你? |
[26:05] | I was at the Embassy five months ago to extend my visa. | 我在5个月前… |
[26:10] | All right, well, | 很好 |
[26:11] | I can’t go back without you, so you’ve coming with me. | 我可以自己回去 那么… |
[26:13] | Get in the car. | 你不跟我一起回去?上车 |
[26:15] | Hey. Stay quiet. | 嘿 安静 |
[27:35] | Sit. | 坐 |
[27:48] | Good morning,American Embassy. How may I direct your call? | 早上好 美国大使馆 你要找谁? |
[27:51] | Mike Riggins for Mr. Clive Connelly. | 麦可·里金斯找克莱夫·康纳利先生 |
[27:54] | Are you sure, sir? | 你确定吗 先生? |
[27:55] | Yeah, I’m sure. He’s a, um, | 是的 我确定他是… |
[27:57] | attach for you guys. | 你们的人? |
[27:58] | I’ll check for you, sir. Please hold. | 我会帮你查 先生 请等一下 |
[28:01] | – Hello, sir? – Hello? | -您好 先生? -您好? |
[28:04] | There’s no one listed by that name. | 名单上没有这个名字 |
[28:06] | What, did you check all departments? | 什么 你查了所有的部门吗? |
[28:08] | Yes sir. No listing for Clive Connelly. | 是的 先生 |
[28:12] | No Clive Connelly? | 没有克莱夫·康纳利? |
[28:13] | Nope. I’m sorry, sir. | 没有 对不起 先生 |
[28:19] | – Hello? – Mike. Clive Connelly. | -你好? -麦克 克莱夫·康纳利 |
[28:21] | Yeah, I called the Embassy. You’ve no attach? or… | 是的 我打电话给大使馆 你不在名单上 |
[28:24] | Mike, let me explain. | 麦克 听我解释 |
[28:27] | Explain what? | 解释哪个? |
[28:28] | Mike, Clive Connelly’s not my real name. | 麦克 克莱夫·康纳利不是我真名 |
[28:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[28:31] | It’s an alias I use. | 它是我用的别名 |
[28:33] | I told you this is a sensitive situation. | 我告诉过你现在情况很敏感 |
[28:34] | This is bullshit. I spoke to this girl. | 屁话 我和这女孩谈过 |
[28:36] | She’s…she was… she wasn’t kidnapped. | 她是…她没有被绑架 |
[28:39] | Mike. She’s been brainwashed. | 麦克 她被洗脑了 |
[28:41] | She lives in a Army camp for God’s sake. | 上帝 她住在军营里 |
[28:42] | She’s become sympathetic to her kidnappers. | 已经对绑匪变得有同情心了 |
[28:44] | – I told you that. – What? | -我告诉过你的 -什么? |
[28:47] | Ask her her name. | 问她叫什么名字 |
[28:48] | – Go ahead. Ask her her name. – What’s your name? | -去问 问她叫什么名字 -你叫什么名字? |
[28:50] | – My name? – Your name. What’s your name? | -我的名字? -你的名字 你叫什么名字? |
[28:52] | Ana Gale. | 安纳·盖勒 |
[28:55] | Ana Gale. | 安纳·盖勒 |
[28:56] | She’s lying. Her real name’s Ana Robbins. | 她说谎 她真名叫安娜·罗宾斯 |
[28:59] | Well what does that prove? | 那能证明什么? |
[29:00] | It proves that in her state of mind she can’t be trusted. | 它证明她的精神状态不能信任 |
[29:03] | Well, neither can you. | 好吧 你也不会 |
[29:04] | How do I know who the hell you are? | 我怎么知道你到底是谁? |
[29:06] | Come on, Mike. You think I could of got you outta prison… | 别这样 麦克 你认为没政治条件… |
[29:08] | …without pulling political strings? | …我能把你从监狱弄出来 |
[29:11] | What? What’s he saying? | 什么?他说什么? |
[29:14] | I’ll tell you what. Let’s meet somewhere… | 我会告诉你的 我们在哪见个面 |
[29:15] | …and I’ll prove to you everything I said is true. | 我会证明我所说的一切都是真的 |
[29:18] | Mike, where are you now? | 麦克 你现在在哪里? |
[29:21] | – Somewhere close. – Okay. | -很近的地方 -好吧 |
[29:23] | Now listen. There’s a reservoir just outside of town. | 现在听着 在小镇外面有个水库 |
[29:25] | No, no. A public place. | 不 不…在公共场合 |
[29:27] | The Town Center Main Plaza in thirty minutes. | 30分钟内到市中心广场 |
[29:31] | Okay. Bring the girl, all right? | 好吧 带那女孩来 怎么样? |
[29:33] | Just bring the money. | 带上钱来 |
[29:37] | – Prick. – What did he say? | -刺头 -他说什么? |
[29:41] | He said your real name is Ana Robbins. | 他说你的真名叫安娜·罗宾斯 |
[29:45] | That was my birth name. | 那还是我出生时候的名字 |
[29:47] | So why did you lie about that? | 那你为什么撒谎? |
[29:48] | I took my mother’s maiden name over a year ago, okay? | 一年前我用我妈的本名 懂吗? |
[29:51] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不再关心别的了 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna see that guy,find out what the problem is. | 我要去见那家伙 看看有什么麻烦 |
[29:55] | – And me? – You’ve gonna stay right here. | -我呢? -你就在这里呆着 |
[29:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | What the hell? Get off me. | 不 干什么? 放开我 |
[30:10] | – No. – Sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[31:20] | – Mike. – You got twenty seconds to give me my money. | -麦克 -你有20秒给我我的钱 |
[31:23] | – It’s not necessary. – And the snipers? | -没有必要 -还有狙击手? |
[31:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:27] | Call them off, you lying piece of shit. | 叫他们下去 你这说谎的混球 |
[31:29] | – They’ve there for our protection. – You got ten seconds. | -他们在那是为了保护我们 -还有10秒钟 |
[31:32] | – Seven. Six. – All units stand down. 765 | -7秒 6秒 -所有单位放下枪 |
[31:35] | – Five. – All units stand down. | -5秒 -所有单位放下枪… |
[31:39] | – Where’s my money? – Where’s my girl? | -我的钱在哪? -我要的女孩在哪? |
[31:42] | Somewhere safe. | 某个安全的地方 |
[31:44] | You should have brought her with you, Mike. | 你应该和她一起来 麦克 |
[31:46] | You must be fucking joking | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[31:48] | Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. | 瞧瞧 没准我们走错一小步 |
[31:50] | I should have been more force coming. | 我会有更多的人赶来 |
[31:52] | – But the situation… – Is changed. | -但是条件… -变了 |
[31:54] | I wanna know who the fuck you are and who sent you. | 我要知道你这混蛋是谁 谁派你来的 |
[31:56] | I work for the U.S. government. | 我为美国政府工作 |
[31:58] | It’s a special division of the C.I.A. | 中情局的特别行动组 |
[32:00] | That’s why I was able to work the prison deal for you. | 那就是为何我有能力让监狱处理你 |
[32:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:04] | – We want the girl. – But she wasn’t kidnapped. | -我们要那个女孩 -但她没有被绑架 |
[32:07] | Yes, I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:10] | Well, who is she? | 好吧 她到底是谁? |
[32:13] | That’s none of your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[32:15] | Well, I wanna see my money now. | 那我现在要看看我的钱 |
[32:17] | Mike, I’m prepared to offer you substantially more money… | 麦克 我可以给你更多的钱… |
[32:19] | …if you just give the girl to me now. | …如果你现在就把女孩交给我 |
[32:23] | Well, that sounds like a real good offer. | 好吧 这听起来真是个好提议 |
[32:24] | I think I have a better one. How about fuck you? | 我想我有更好的主意: 去你的 |
[32:27] | What the fuck is wrong with you, huh? | 你他妈到底有什么毛病? |
[32:30] | Drago wants you dead, Vlado wants you dead. | 德拉戈要你死 弗拉多要你死 |
[32:31] | You have nowhere to go. | 你无处可逃 |
[32:33] | Maybe if I bring her back,they’ll pay me. | 也许我带她回来 他们会给我钱 |
[32:36] | Sit down, Mike. | 坐下 麦克 |
[32:37] | – Sit down. – You wanna kill me, go ahead. | -坐下 -你要杀我尽管动手 |
[32:39] | You’ll never find her. | 你永远也找不到她 |
[33:01] | Move it, hurry. | 行动 快点 |
[33:08] | Now. Stay on him. | 马上留意他 |
[33:24] | He’s on a black bike. A black bike. | 他在一辆黑色摩托车上 一辆黑色摩托车 |
[33:28] | Keep an eye out for the girl. | 留意那女孩 |
[33:35] | Connelly, we’ve approaching there. | 康纳利 我们接近那里 |
[33:49] | That jackass. Where the hell does he think he’s going? ?? | 他以为他在去哪里? |
[34:02] | Drago. He’s headed right towards you. | 德拉戈 他正朝你去了 |
[34:10] | …at the Square | 小队 |
[35:01] | Do not lose that son of a bitch, do not lose him. | 别跟丢那婊子养的 别跟丢了 |
[35:19] | …innocent. | 无辜的人 |
[36:24] | Mr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯先生? |
[36:27] | Clive Connelly on the phone for you. | 克莱夫·康纳利有电话找你 |
[36:29] | About time. | 有关时间的 |
[36:31] | – What do you have for me? – I’m still working on it. | – 你给我准备了什么? -我还在为它工作 |
[36:33] | What do you mean you’ve working on it? | 你什么意思? 你在为它工作? |
[36:35] | I hear Ana’s not with Vlado anymore. | 我听安娜说不再跟弗拉多了 |
[36:38] | – Yeah, that’s right. – So, what’s the problem? | -那是正确的 -那么 问题在哪? |
[36:42] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[36:44] | Don’t worry about it. I’ve got it under control. | 别担心 都在控制中 |
[36:46] | No, Clive, you don’t. | 不 克莱夫 还没呢 |
[36:48] | Because if you did,we would have Ana right now. | 如果你愿意 我们马上就能得到安娜 |
[36:52] | What if this guy goes AWOL and decides… | 如果这个家伙决定… |
[36:53] | …to cross the border with her? | 和她一起越过边界呢? |
[36:55] | General Drago,who controls the border,is on our payroll. | 德拉戈将军 谁控制边界取决于你的账本 |
[36:58] | Riggins won’t get across it. It won’t happen. | 里金斯越不过去 这不可能发生 |
[37:00] | Well, that better be the fucking case, Clive. | 好吧 这事最好就这样 克莱夫 |
[37:03] | I’ve got a lot on the line here. | 我在这条线上得到不少了 |
[37:09] | See what you can find out about this Riggins guy. | 看看你能从这个叫里金斯的家伙身上得到什么 |
[37:12] | Right away, sir. | 马上去 先生 |
[37:16] | All right. We’ve getting out. | 好吧 我们出去了 |
[37:21] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[37:31] | Drago, we need to talk. | 德拉戈 我们需要谈一下 |
[37:33] | When I find that fucking American I’m gonna kill him. | 如果我找到那该死的美国佬 我一定宰了他 |
[37:36] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[37:40] | Riggins is very,very well trained. | 里金斯训练有素 |
[37:42] | General, the guy walked into your camp… | 将军 那家伙在你的军营… |
[37:44] | …blew the place to shit,and walked out with the girl. | …弄得一团糟 然后带着女孩跑了 |
[37:46] | Excuse me. What are you saying,I’m incompetent? | 对不起 你说什么 我无能为力? |
[37:49] | No, I’m saying you don’t understand… | 不 我是说你根本不知道… |
[37:51] | …who the fuck you’ve dealing with. | …你他妈在对付谁 |
[37:53] | The American I’ll kill for free. | 我会免费杀了那个美国佬 |
[37:55] | What do you propose for the girl? | 你计划对那女孩做什么? |
[37:58] | It’s a hundred thousand dollars in cash. | 那是十万美金…现金 |
[38:00] | You can do whatever the fuck you want with Riggins. | 你可以对里金斯做他妈任何事 |
[38:02] | But I get the girl. | 但我要那个女孩 |
[38:04] | Volker just may have a problem with that. | 她是弗拉多的心病 |
[38:06] | Fuck Vlado. Because of him all this happened. | 去他的弗拉多 就是因为他才会发生这么多事 |
[38:09] | He brought the girl to your camp… | 他没有考虑后果… |
[38:10] | …without considering the consequences. | …就把那个女孩带到你的军营了 |
[38:12] | General, you work for me. | 将军 你为我工作 |
[38:14] | You do what I need to have done… | 事成之后 |
[38:16] | …and there’s another four hundred thousand dollars for you. | 另有四十万美金给你 |
[38:21] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:27] | They’ve at a train station. Let’s go. | 他们在火车站 走吧 |
[39:00] | How do I get to Clogdale? | 我怎么去科达尔? |
[39:02] | The Ested departs in twenty minutes. | 在东部时间20分钟内离开 |
[39:04] | Where do you think you’ve going | 你觉得你要去哪里? |
[39:06] | Let go of me. I’m calling for help. | 你跟着我来吧 我找帮手 |
[39:08] | No you’ve not. I don’t care what’s going on, | 不 我不在乎这是怎么回事 |
[39:10] | but I’m notfucking around anymore. | 我都不会再跟着你了 |
[39:12] | Ok. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[39:15] | – How did you find me? – The bellboy. | -你怎么找到我的? -行李员 |
[39:25] | Just get on. | 上来 |
[40:18] | So how come everyone’s looking for you? | 怎么每个人都在找你? |
[40:20] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:23] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[40:28] | There’s something you’ve not telling me. | 你肯定隐瞒了些什么 |
[40:30] | Look, why don’t you ask your employer why he really sent you. | 你为什么不问你的雇主 为什么他非要派你去 |
[40:33] | He already told me. | 他早就告诉我了 |
[40:35] | And you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[40:47] | Great. | 好极了 |
[41:04] | Get down. | 下来 |
[41:14] | Look. | 注意 |
[41:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:25] | Do not shoot the girl. | 别打那个女孩 |
[42:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:07] | The American, where did he go? | 那个美国佬他去哪了? |
[43:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[43:27] | There they go,this way, let’s go. | 他们往那边跑了 这里 我们走 |
[43:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:39] | Get in the back. | 到后座去 |
[43:59] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[44:24] | – Hang on. – No. | -坐稳了 -不 |
[44:58] | No, please, I’m stuck. | 不要 我被骗了 |
[45:01] | – You all right? – Okay. | -你还好吗? -没事了 |
[46:02] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[46:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[46:29] | Two coffees, please. | 请来两杯咖啡 |
[46:32] | Were ex last seen in a vehicle… | 最后看到他们在一辆车里 |
[46:36] | …with license plate G one zero eight eight F H. | 车牌是G-1088FH |
[46:39] | Again, American Michael Riggins… | 重复 美国人密歇尔·里金斯… |
[46:42] | …is considered armed and extremely dangerous. | …是携有武器的危险份子 |
[46:44] | Ana Robbins is the daughter of billionaire tycoon, | 安娜·罗宾斯是亿万富翁的千金 |
[46:47] | Alister Robbins an oil and shipping magnet, | 阿里斯特·罗宾斯 是上周因心脏病并发症… |
[46:50] | who passed away last week due to heart complications. | …去世的石油和航运界的大亨 |
[46:54] | Ana has been missing for more than a year. | 安娜失踪了超过一年 |
[46:56] | Six months ago,her father offered a two million dollar… | 6个月前 她父亲悬赏两百万美元… |
[46:59] | …reward for her safe return. | …作为她平安归来的酬金 |
[47:02] | You’ve Alister Robbin’s daughter? | 你是阿里斯特·罗宾斯的女儿? |
[47:06] | Well, that explains a few things, don’t you think? | 这也说明了一些事 你觉得呢? |
[47:15] | Look, I’m sorry. | 你看 很对不起 |
[47:17] | – For what? – Well, for your father. | -为什么? -为你父亲 |
[47:20] | – Forget it. I despise him. – Why? | -算了吧 我很鄙视他 -为什么? |
[47:23] | Well, because he had an affair with my mother… | 因为他和我妈有风流事 |
[47:25] | …and got her pregnant. | …而让她怀孕了 |
[47:26] | But he never wanted to marry her. | 但他不愿意和她结婚 |
[47:29] | She loved him and she drank herself to death. | 她爱他 在酒精中结束了生命 |
[47:32] | I hated him. I disowned him for that. | 我恨他 我没有向他表示 |
[47:37] | Well it’s a lotta money to give up. | 那可是放弃了一大笔钱 |
[47:39] | I don’t care about that. | 我可不在乎这个 |
[47:41] | I never saw him again. | 我永远也不再理他 |
[47:43] | – Well, look, Ana. – Excuse me. | -好了 瞧你… -对不起 |
[48:05] | And, uh, I did like to… | 还有…我想… |
[48:10] | Um…Ohokay, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 嗯…好吧 回头我给你电话 |
[49:11] | Out. | 出去 |
[49:17] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[49:19] | Get in. | 进来 |
[49:38] | They’ve everywhere. | 他们到处都是 |
[49:39] | Yeah, it’s gonna get worse. | 是的 事情在变得更糟 |
[49:42] | – How much? – How much what? | -多少? -多少什么? |
[49:45] | To take me in. | 带我进去 |
[49:48] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[49:50] | And if you don’t? | 如果你没有? |
[49:53] | – You’ve shot. – I’m fine. | -你中弹了 -我很好 |
[49:56] | Are you sure? It looks… | 你确定吗? 它看起来… |
[49:58] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 是的 我没事 |
[50:24] | Just wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[50:47] | No, but others have tried. | 不 其他人已经在试了 |
[50:48] | We’ve in trouble. | 我们有麻烦 |
[50:49] | People are trying to kill us. | 有人试图杀死我们 |
[51:03] | Hold still, okay? | 保持镇静 行吗? |
[51:10] | Sorry. It just grazed you. | 对不起 这只是擦伤 |
[51:13] | You’ve lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[51:15] | Lucky Mike. | 幸运麦克 |
[51:22] | Good as new. | 完好如初 |
[51:24] | Who did you call? | 你打电话给谁? |
[51:26] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[51:28] | A friend. Someone I can trust who’ll help us. | 一个朋友 一个我可以信任的能帮我们的朋友 |
[51:32] | Well how do you know you can trust him? | 你怎么知道他可以相信? |
[51:34] | The same way I know I can trust you. | 就像我能相信你一样 |
[51:40] | Sir… | 先生… |
[51:43] | we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[51:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[51:46] | This guy’s a loose cannon. | 这家伙把军营炸了 |
[51:48] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[51:51] | Michael Riggins. | 密歇尔·里金斯 |
[51:54] | Ex-Marine Corps. Weapons transporter. | 前海军陆战队员 武器运输员 |
[51:59] | Honorable discharge. | 光荣退伍 |
[52:01] | Prison time. | 服刑时间 |
[52:03] | Solitary. | 独往独来 |
[52:05] | Guy is a goddamn out of control mercenary. | 这家伙是个不受控制的雇佣兵 |
[52:09] | This is worse than we thought. | 这比我们想象的更糟 |
[52:12] | Get me a flight to Gourna. | 给我订飞往高纳的航班 |
[52:38] | Hey. Come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[52:40] | lt’ll be all right. Come on. | 会好起来的 快点 |
[53:08] | Vlado. | 弗拉多 |
[53:11] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[53:13] | I knew it. He’s here to help us. | 我就知道 他是来这里帮我们的 |
[53:15] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[53:26] | Are you all right, Ana? | 你还好吗 安娜? |
[53:27] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[53:33] | You have caused me much trouble. | 你给我找了这么多麻烦 |
[53:35] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听到这个 |
[53:36] | Help us Vlado, please. | 请帮帮我们 弗拉多 |
[53:38] | – They’ve trying to kill us. – Okay. | -他们在试图杀死我们 -好吧 |
[53:40] | I will take you to the American Embassy in Luka. | 我会带你去在卢卡的美国大使馆 |
[53:45] | I’ll take care of her. I always have. | 我会照顾她的 我一直都是 |
[53:49] | Well, I’m still coming with you. | 好吧 我还是跟着你 |
[53:51] | I have some unfinished business. | 我还有些事情没干完 |
[55:51] | Vlado. | 弗拉多 |
[56:36] | Well, why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点也不感到惊讶? |
[56:40] | Time to show you the money,Mike. | 是时候给你看看钱了 麦克 |
[56:46] | I assume we still have a deal. | 我相信我们仍有一个协议 |
[56:48] | Not that you have much choice at this point. | 这一点上你没得选择 |
[56:55] | Pick it up and walk away. | 打包走人 |
[56:58] | – What about Ana? – I’ll take care of her. | -安娜呢? -我会照顾她 |
[57:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[57:04] | Take the car. | 去开车 |
[57:07] | – Vlado won’t need it. – Mike. | -弗拉多不需要它 -麦克 |
[57:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[57:15] | Everything’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[57:27] | So it really was all about the money? | 这一切都真的只是为了钱吗? |
[57:31] | Bastard. | 私生子 |
[57:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[57:49] | Well, Princess. | 好吧 公主 |
[57:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[57:55] | Your father was either a sentimental old fool… | 你爸爸不是不一个老傻瓜就是… |
[57:59] | …or he felt guilty about fucking your mother and not marrying her. | 对操了你妈而没和她结婚感到内疚 |
[58:03] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么? |
[58:05] | He left the controlling interest of Robbin industries to you. | 他把罗宾斯产业的控制权留给了你 |
[58:09] | You must be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[58:10] | I have no interest in his dirty business. | 我对他肮脏的生意没有兴趣 |
[58:13] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[58:16] | Then you won’t have any trouble signing this. | 你签了这个后就不会有任何麻烦 |
[58:19] | It’s a pre-notarized transfer deed… | 这是一个你对罗宾斯产业的… |
[58:22] | …of your controlling interest in Robbin industries. | 控制权预先公证转让契据 |
[58:24] | So all’s it needs is your signature. | 只需要你签一个名 |
[58:28] | Transfer to who? | 转给谁? |
[58:30] | Your uncle, Trent Robbins. | 你的叔叔 特伦特·罗宾斯 |
[58:32] | Uncle Trent? | 特伦特叔叔? |
[58:34] | He’s behind all this? | 都是他在幕后指使的? |
[58:35] | He’s your father’s brother. | 他是你爸爸的兄弟 |
[58:37] | Somebody has to run the business, right? | 有人要运作生意 对吗? |
[58:40] | No, this is all wrong. He can’t do this. | 不 这都是错的 他不能这么做 |
[58:43] | What do you care? | 那你在乎什么? |
[58:44] | Just sign the fucking paper. | 签了这份该死的协议 |
[58:46] | No, you’ll kill me anyway. | 不 你反正会杀了我的 |
[58:52] | You stupid bitch. Sign the document. | 你这个愚蠢的婊子 把文件签了 |
[58:55] | No. | 不 |
[59:01] | You are either going to sign this document… | 你是愿意签了这份文件… |
[59:04] | …or I’m gonna have little pieces of your brain all over it. | 还是宁愿打得你脑浆四溢 |
[59:07] | Do you understand me? | 你还不了解我吗? |
[59:27] | Where the fuck did he come from? | 这该死的家伙是从哪里来的? |
[59:46] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[59:49] | I’m sorry. He was a good man. | 对不起 他是一个好人 |
[1:00:02] | Drago, he’s heading out of town in your direction. | 德拉戈 他朝你的方向离开小镇 |
[1:00:04] | – Cut him off. – Copy that. | -截住他 -收到 |
[1:00:42] | One down. | 倒下一个 |
[1:00:49] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:01:14] | There they are. Keep on them. | 他们在那里 盯着他们 |
[1:01:25] | Hang on. | 支持住 |
[1:01:37] | Cut them off. | 截住他 |
[1:01:40] | Get on them. | 跟上他们 |
[1:02:12] | They’ve getting close. | 他们越来越近了 |
[1:02:31] | Stay with them. | 跟他们待在一起 |
[1:03:20] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:03:29] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[1:03:41] | There they are. Keep on them. | 他们在那里 盯着他们 |
[1:03:43] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[1:03:48] | Shoot, now, now. | 射击 快 快 |
[1:03:56] | How the hell are they finding us? | 他们到底怎么找到我们的? |
[1:03:59] | Connelly. | 康纳利 |
[1:04:13] | Where the hell are they? | 他们哪去了? |
[1:04:17] | Goddamn it, we lost them. | 该死的 我们追丢了 |
[1:04:19] | We gotta return to base now. | 我们现在就得返回基地 |
[1:04:52] | Oh. Shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:04:55] | Well, I guess that’s it. | 我想就是这里 |
[1:04:59] | Well, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[1:05:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:19] | Well, I guess these are the best accommodations in the area. | 嗯 我想这是最好的住宿区 |
[1:05:24] | As long as there’s no bed for you to tie me to. | 只要没有床能让你把我绑在那里 |
[1:05:43] | There you go. | 你去那边 |
[1:05:47] | That’ll have to do. | 那些必须做的事 |
[1:05:50] | Thank you for coming back for me. | 谢谢你为了我回来 |
[1:05:53] | Why did you do it? | 为什么你这么做? |
[1:05:55] | Beats the hell outta me. | 让我离开这地狱般的地方 |
[1:06:03] | How did you end up here of all places? | 你最后怎么到了这里? |
[1:06:11] | The Marine Corps. Brought me to the Balkans. | 海军陆战队 把我带到了巴尔干 |
[1:06:15] | I was in Kosovo. | 我是在科索沃 |
[1:06:17] | All the way up till it ended. | 所有的道路直至结束 |
[1:06:19] | Saw things in that war no one should have to see. | 看到在那场战争中没人应该看到的东西 |
[1:06:24] | So I came here. | 所以 我来到了这里 |
[1:06:26] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[1:06:28] | Transporter of high tech stuff. | 运输高科技的东西 |
[1:06:31] | You mean a weapons smuggler? | 你的意思是走私武器? |
[1:06:34] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[1:06:35] | I was bringing weapons out of war zones. | 我把武器带到了战区以外 |
[1:06:40] | Maybe it was my way of justifying what I was doing. | 也许这就是对我所做的一切的证明方式 |
[1:06:46] | And you got caught? | 你陷了进去? |
[1:06:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:52] | And now you’ve just a kidnapper, huh? | 而现在你只是一个绑匪? |
[1:06:59] | I was. | 是的 |
[1:07:16] | Are we gonna make it? | 我们准备这样做吗? |
[1:07:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:24] | It doesn’t look too good. | 看起来不妙啊 |
[1:07:27] | Every road from here to Luka’s has been sealed. | 每条从这到卢卡的路都被封锁了 |
[1:07:32] | Isn’t there some other place we can run to? | 没有别的地方可以过去吗? |
[1:07:36] | You don’t run from a guy like Connelly. | 从来没有一个人喜欢康纳利 |
[1:07:39] | You’ll just make it easier for him to put a bullet in your back. | 您只会让他更方便地把子弹射在你的背后 |
[1:07:44] | Let’s get some rest. You get some sleep. | 我们休息吧 你去睡一会 |
[1:07:47] | I’ll take the first watch. | 我先警戒 |
[1:07:57] | At least I’ll die rich. | 至少我会富有的死去 |
[1:08:03] | – What are you doing up? – l couldn’t sleep. | -你起来干什么? -我睡不着 |
[1:08:06] | How’s your wound? | 你的伤口怎么样了? |
[1:09:07] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了? |
[1:09:08] | He’s gone under for now, | 他现在已经下去了 |
[1:09:09] | but he can surface any minute. | 但他任何时候都可能露面 |
[1:09:11] | This is the most insane fucking thing I’ve seen. | 这是我看到的最他妈疯狂的事 |
[1:09:13] | Where’s Drago now? | 德拉戈现在在哪? |
[1:09:14] | I’ve got every one of his men on it, still nothing. | 我派了所有人去找 仍一无所获 |
[1:09:17] | This guy has more brains and guts than all of you put together. | 这家伙比你所有人更加有头脑 有胆量 |
[1:09:21] | If you had paid Drago the money he wanted for the girl… | 若你想付钱给德拉戈想要那女孩 |
[1:09:23] | …to start with none of this would have happened. | 就算不给 这种情形谁也做不到 |
[1:09:26] | From now on,do not do anything. | 从现在开始 什么也不要做 |
[1:09:28] | I mean, anything without checking with me first. Got it? | 我的意思是 任何事… |
[1:09:52] | – Hey. – Wow. | -嘿 -喔 |
[1:09:56] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生什么事了? |
[1:10:00] | The best thing to happen to me in a long time. | 久旱逢甘霖 |
[1:10:13] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是谁 |
[1:10:15] | I’m just damn glad I met you. | 我只是非常高兴见到你 |
[1:10:21] | We need to find some transportation. | 我们得找些运输工具 |
[1:11:24] | Well, let’s hit the road. | 让我们上路吧 |
[1:11:44] | Hang on. | 支持住 |
[1:11:46] | Police are telling me a truck was stolen… | 警察告诉我一辆货车在离这里… |
[1:11:47] | …from a farm twenty kilometers from here | 二十公里远的一个农场被偷了 |
[1:11:49] | By a man and a woman. | 是一男一女偷走的 |
[1:11:50] | Just got a call. | 刚接到一个电话 |
[1:11:52] | The Board’ll give me full control of the shares… | 给我边界的完全控制权 |
[1:11:54] | Within thirty days. | 剩下不到30天了 |
[1:11:55] | if Ana can’t be found. | 如果安娜还找不到… |
[1:11:58] | Kill them both. | 那就杀了他们 |
[1:12:09] | Three miles to the Embassy. | 距离大使馆3英里 |
[1:12:12] | They know we only have one place to go. | 他们知道我们只有一个地方能去 |
[1:12:14] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[1:12:17] | Yes sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:12:34] | Here we go. | 我们出发 |
[1:13:00] | Buckle up. | 扣上 |
[1:13:28] | Oh, shit. | 噢 糟了 |
[1:13:52] | Take the wheel. | 拿好方向盘 |
[1:14:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:14:32] | Sir, we got an unidentified vehicle inbound… | 长官 我们发现一辆不明身份的车 |
[1:14:35] | …at a high rate of speed. | 向我们高速驶来 |
[1:14:49] | Terrorist attack. | 恐怖分子袭击 |
[1:14:51] | Take your positions. | 进入你们的位置 |
[1:15:08] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:15:18] | What are they doing? They think we’ve terrorists. | 他们在干什么? |
[1:15:21] | Stay down. Get down. | 放低姿势 卧倒 |
[1:16:02] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:16:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:16:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:44] | Get down over there. | 在那边蹲下 |
[1:17:15] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:17:17] | Come on out, okay, kitten. | 出来吧 好吧 小猫咪 |
[1:17:20] | – Uncle Trent. – Stay down. | -特伦特叔叔 -放低姿势 |
[1:17:45] | Fire. | 开火 |
[1:17:58] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不想再问你一遍 |
[1:18:00] | Come out, Ana. | 出来吧 安娜 |
[1:18:09] | Fuck me. | 糟了 |
[1:18:49] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:19:00] | – Take the second floor. – No problem. | -占领二楼 -没问题 |
[1:19:21] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:19:24] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:19:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢? |
[1:20:08] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:20:09] | Uncle Trent. You bastard. | 特伦特叔叔 你这个混蛋 |
[1:20:13] | Come on, kitten. | 出来吧 小猫咪 |
[1:20:14] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:20:17] | You liar, you’ve been trying to kill me. | 你撒谎 你一直都要杀我 |
[1:21:23] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:21:25] | Ana. Come on, Ana. | 安娜 出来 安娜 |
[1:21:28] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 不会伤害你的 |
[1:23:30] | Shit, God. Oh, shit, Mike. | 该死 天哪 该死 麦克 |
[1:23:34] | Oh, shit. Mike. | 噢 该死 麦克 |
[1:23:37] | Listen, I got a lotta money. | 听着 我有很多钱 |
[1:23:38] | There’s a lot more money. | 那有很多 更多的钱 |
[1:23:40] | A lot. I’ll give it all to you. | 很多 我会把它全部给你 |
[1:23:47] | You’ll never live long enough. | 你死到临头了 |
[1:24:07] | Ana? | 安娜? |
[1:24:10] | Listen to me. Like you’ve never listened before. | 听我说 好像你以前从不听我说 |
[1:24:14] | I want you to call Ana now. | 我要你马上打电话给安娜 |
[1:24:18] | You gonna talk me to death? | 要我告诉她我死了? |
[1:24:20] | Have it your way. | 总有你的办法 |
[1:24:30] | I don’t believe… | 我不相信 |
[1:24:50] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -是的 |
[1:24:53] | That one didn’t graze me. | 只是擦破点皮 |
[1:24:56] | Still lucky Mike. | 还是幸运的麦克 |
[1:25:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:08] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:25:11] | U.S. Marines. Stop right there. | 美国海军陆战队 停在那里 |
[1:25:15] | Let me get those hands. | 让我能看见你们的双手 |
[1:25:23] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[1:25:25] | All right boys. Stand down. | 好吧 孩子们 把枪放下 |
[1:26:05] | So, now that you’ve a rich woman… | 看来 你现在是个有钱的女人了… |
[1:26:11] | what are your plans? | 有什么计划吗? |
[1:26:20] | I thought I’d kidnap you for a change. | 我想我绑架你的目的不同 |
[1:26:23] | But this time we’ll do it right. | 但这一次我会把它做好的 |
[1:26:27] | Oh. | 噢… |