英文名称:Unfriended Dark Web
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | 你可以通过输入名字 电子邮箱或者电话号码 进行视频通话 | |
[02:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:35] | Go away. Get out of here. | 走开 别看 |
[03:03] | 你好 诺拉 请输入密码 | |
[03:07] | 选择一个账号 诺拉的邮箱 创建新的账号 | |
[03:09] | mattyfastwheelz@gmail.com | 注册 邮箱或者电话号码 注册 |
[03:15] | 你好 马蒂亚斯 输入密码 下一步 | |
[03:19] | 我的云盘 番木瓜现存文件 阿玛娅的照片 | |
[03:32] | 谷歌云盘 下载完毕 | |
[03:41] | 番木瓜 查错工具 | |
[03:43] | 番木瓜 由马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩编写 2.321版本 | |
[03:53] | Test. | 测试 |
[03:57] | Amaya is gonna love this. | 阿玛娅肯定会很喜欢的 |
[04:01] | Nice, that was fast. | 太棒了 很快 |
[04:05] | Okay, let’s see here. | 我们来试试 |
[04:06] | This thing runs so much faster | 这玩意的运行速度 |
[04:08] | than my old piece of crap. | 比我原来的垃圾快多了 |
[04:11] | 未定义的词汇 请键入未定义的词汇 跳过 加入词汇库 | |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:16] | 美国手语”垃圾” 准备好录影了吗 取消 | |
[04:33] | Holy cow. | 上帝啊 |
[04:48] | 聊天 阿玛娅·迪索托 你去哪里了 我给赛琳娜发信息吗 我好孤单 可怜的小宝贝 随便吧 这鸡真是太棒了 你真好 | |
[05:07] | 正在呼叫 阿玛娅·迪索托 | |
[05:19] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[05:21] | It’s nice to see your face. | 见到你真好 |
[05:27] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:30] | Just remember who has two thumbs | 只要你记得谁有两只大拇指 |
[05:31] | and gives the best massages in the world. | 还是世界上最好的按摩师 |
[05:39] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:45] | So I haven’t ironed out all the bugs yet | 我还没有解决所有的错误 |
[05:47] | but, um, okay, you know what, just… | 但是 你知道吗… |
[05:50] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:54] | I got a new computer today. | 我今天买了一台新电脑 |
[05:56] | It’s much faster than my old one. | 比我原来的快多了 |
[06:03] | Can you, uh, do you understand it? | 你能理解吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, I just… I just added a new feature. | 我…我加了一个新功能 |
[06:11] | So, uh, when the app doesn’t understand a word, | 所以当这个应用不理解一个词汇时 |
[06:12] | 我加了一个新功能 所以当这个应用不理解一个词汇时 你只要打… | |
[06:14] | you just… you just type it in | 你只要打进来 |
[06:15] | and it automatically connects you to the ASL site, | 然后就会直接把你连接到教程页面 |
[06:18] | and then there is a video tutorial on how to do it. | 有视频教你该怎么添加 |
[06:22] | Oh, damn it, damn it. Hold on, hold on. | 该死 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:24] | One sec, sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[06:27] | Anyway, I got the idea from, uh, | 不管怎么样 我有这个想法 |
[06:30] | from when you told me how hard it was | 是因为你告诉我 |
[06:31] | for you to understand me | 你跟我视频时 |
[06:32] | when I’m on Skype. | 很难理解我 |
[06:38] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[06:45] | Amaya, can you… can you type? | 阿玛娅 你能打字吗 |
[06:48] | You know I can’t… | 你知道我不能… |
[07:12] | Amaya… slow down, | 阿玛娅 慢点 |
[07:14] | there’s door… | 有门 |
[07:22] | Sorry, yeah, it’s the door, door. | 抱歉 对 门 敲门 |
[07:27] | I… | 我 |
[07:31] | Okay. All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[07:32] | I’m not moving. | 我不走 |
[07:52] | Oh, no, no, no. Come on. | 不 不 拜托 |
[07:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:58] | Come on… come on. Ah, shh. | 拜托 拜托 |
[08:00] | What is wrong with you? Come on, let’s go! | 你怎么回事 拜托 加把劲 |
[08:17] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[08:18] | 正在呼叫 阿玛娅·迪索托 | |
[08:23] | 无人应答 关闭窗口 | |
[08:33] | 赛琳娜·兰吉 我就是不想重复和去年一样了 太烂了 那 惊喜派对吗 不行 她会杀了我 脱衣舞男吗 男人好蠢 纳里刚下班了 | |
[09:28] | AJ | 马蒂亚斯的网络电话 好友 纳里 赛琳娜 |
[09:35] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 玛丽安 我好饥渴 诺拉 | |
[09:41] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 玛丽安 等你好久了 | |
[09:43] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 玛丽安 我们到底约在哪里见面 | |
[10:09] | 脸书 登录 诺拉的邮箱 | |
[10:27] | 诺拉·C四世 添加描述 | |
[10:33] | 你所搜索的”诺拉·C四世是谁” 没有符合描述的搜索结果 | |
[10:39] | 玛丽安·圣乔治 拜托告诉我吧 差不多是时候了 在吗 我好饥渴 诺拉 等你好久了 我们到底约在哪里见面 | |
[10:43] | 伊娃·托马托斯 差不多是时候了 诺拉 我一直在耐心地等 | |
[11:05] | 卡琳·布莱克 你到底在不在 我在这里 亲亲 宝贝 你都去哪里了 | |
[11:20] | Okay, how about, uh… we go analog, huh? | 不如我们来玩…模拟人生 |
[11:23] | – Little doo-doo-doo. – There’s a… | -来点这个 -在… |
[11:25] | There’s a warm-up round before AJ’s? | AJ来之前先热个身吗 |
[11:27] | You guys, I got this for Nari for her birthday | 伙计们 我给纳里和她的生日准备了这个 |
[11:29] | because I guess I’m trying to compensate. | 因为我是想好好弥补 |
[11:32] | Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. | 我笑得屁股都要掉了 |
[11:34] | All right. Um, uh… | 好了 |
[11:36] | Hi, MTV. My name is Kendra. | 大家好 我的名字叫肯德拉 |
[11:38] | I live in Malibu. I’m into blank | 我住在马里布 我脑子空空 |
[11:41] | and I love to have a good time. | 我就喜欢玩 |
[11:42] | Okay, Matias, do you wanna go first and then… | 马蒂亚斯 你想第一个来吗… |
[11:45] | – Matias. – Hi, my name is Kendra. | -马蒂亚斯 -我的名字叫肯德拉 |
[11:48] | I’m from Malibu. | 我来自马里布 |
[11:50] | I’m into having sex on top of a pizza | 我喜欢在披萨上做爱 |
[11:53] | and I love having a really good time. | 我喜欢闹腾 |
[11:56] | Hi, my name is Kendra. I’m from Malibu. | 你好 我叫肯德拉 我来自马里布 |
[11:58] | I’m really into the systematic destruction | 我很喜欢破坏全人类 |
[12:00] | of an entire people and their way of life… | 和他们的生活方式 |
[12:07] | …and I’m ready to have a good time. | 我准备好找点乐子了 |
[12:12] | Uh, hi, my name is Kendra. | 你好 我的名字叫肯德拉 |
[12:14] | I’m, uh, from Malibu, | 我来自马里布 |
[12:15] | and I’m into snorting coke off a clown’s boner and… | 我喜欢从小丑的鸡鸡里吸可乐… |
[12:19] | – What? – …I love having a good time. | -什么 -我喜欢好好玩 |
[12:21] | Matias, I can see the pores on your face. | 马蒂亚斯 我都能看到你脸上的毛孔 |
[12:26] | – What is going on over there? – But like in a good way. | -怎么回事呢 -不过还挺不错的 |
[12:29] | That actually looks like you’re calling from the year 2018. | 其实看上去像是你是从2018年来电的 |
[12:32] | I mean, it’s a full 30 frames a second. | 那时候可是30帧 |
[12:34] | I don’t think you’re ready for this. | 我觉得你没准备好接受这个消息 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, and stereo even. | 天啊 还有立体声 |
[12:37] | I got a new laptop. | 我买了台新电脑 |
[12:40] | What, actually new? | 什么 真的是新的吗 |
[12:41] | Eh, it’s, like, newish, yeah. | 差不多新的吧 |
[12:43] | Yeah, Craigslist. | 分类广告网嘛 |
[12:45] | But unfortunately, like, everyone now, | 不过可惜就像在座各位一样 |
[12:47] | ’cause they can see what he really looks like, | 因为他们能看到他真正的样子 |
[12:48] | everyone on Facebook’s just like, blup, unfriending him. | 脸书上的大家就会把他解除好友 |
[12:51] | Oi, so what? Are you guys gonna come over or what? | 怎么样 你们到底来不来 |
[12:55] | Um, we were gonna come over | 我们本来想过去的 |
[12:56] | – but then, um… – No! | -但是然后 -不 |
[12:58] | …I started having some severe… | 我开始感到… |
[13:01] | – No! – …heartburn and… | -不 -严重的烧心 |
[13:02] | I told you he was gonna do this. | 我就说他会这么做 |
[13:04] | I never bail when it’s at one of yours. | 在你们家举办的时候我从来不鸽 |
[13:05] | Lexx, come on, help me out here. | 莱克斯 拜托 挺我一下 |
[13:07] | I mean, I’m cool with Skyping. | 我不介意用网络电话 |
[13:08] | It’s subway and bus from my place, so I’m… | 反正从我家过去也得先坐地铁再公交 所以我 |
[13:10] | Skype clearly works for me… | 我愿意用网络电话 |
[13:11] | You guys are so old. | 你们真是一群老年人 |
[13:14] | AJ, it’s… AJ, it’s 3:00 in the morning in London. | AJ AJ 现在伦敦是凌晨3点 |
[13:17] | Damon stayed up just for you. | 达蒙为你才醒着的 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on, guys, guys, | 拜托 伙计们 伙计们 |
[13:20] | I got chips and I’ve got dips | 我买了薯片买了酒 |
[13:22] | and I, uh, | 我 |
[13:24] | I got some killer… | 我搞了点好… |
[13:26] | I got some killer buds. | 我还搞了点好东西 |
[13:27] | Some what? Say that louder. | 什么 大声点 |
[13:29] | What? What? What? | 什么 什么 什么 |
[13:32] | I got some killer bud. | 我搞了点好东西 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I know. I heard you. I just wanted Linda to hear, too. | 我知道 我听到了 就想让琳达也听到 |
[13:38] | She’s not gonna… | 她不会… |
[13:39] | She still thinks marijuana is illegal here. | 她还以为大麻在这里是违法的 |
[13:43] | Uh, and also, Serena, hello, | 以及 赛琳娜 你好 |
[13:45] | I sliced you a rabbit bowl. | 我还给你准备了素食碗 |
[13:49] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[14:30] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你是谁 | |
[14:47] | And third, guys, how many times do I have to tell you? | 第三 伙计们 我还要和你们说几次 |
[14:49] | It is not just the government. | 不仅仅是政府 |
[14:52] | It is the circadians and the Bilderbergs | 是生物钟 还有比尔德伯格 |
[14:55] | and the Illuminati and corporations. | 以及光照派和公司 |
[14:57] | Why do you think Facebook and Twitter are free? | 不然你们觉得脸书和推特为什么是免费的 |
[15:00] | – Because you’re the product. – ‘Cause we’re the product. | -因为你就是产品 -因为我们是产品 |
[15:02] | Yes! They own every single thing you post! | 他们拥有你发的每一条内容 |
[15:06] | And everybody assumes that, | 所有人都认为 |
[15:07] | “Oh, it’s just… it’s just pictures and shit.” | “只是一些破照片” |
[15:09] | 他们希望队伍里的人都是本土的 但如果你真的想要的话我可以帮你想想办法 要不是因为阿玛娅…我能考虑一下吗 好的 别考虑太久 不会的 天啊 AJ能闭嘴吗 | |
[15:09] | All they really care about is targeted marketing. | 他们只在乎目标市场 |
[15:12] | But the Internet, as you know it, | 但是网络 你们都知道 |
[15:14] | 如果大家去他家 他就不会焦虑了 要是他敢再说”剑桥分析数据” | |
[15:14] | is just the surface. You guys are just like… | 只是一片海洋 你们就像… |
[15:17] | Oh, you just float around up there | 你们在里面漂浮 |
[15:19] | without a care in the world but it is a… | 根本就不在乎这世界 但是… |
[15:21] | It is a… it is a deep goddamn ocean | 这是一个很深的海洋 |
[15:24] | and there are sharks swimming below you. | 下面还有鲨鱼游来游去 |
[15:26] | They’re just gonna… They’re gonna come in | 它们会…它们会直接 |
[15:28] | from right up behind you when you don’t even see it coming, | 从你身后冲来 而你没有一点防备 |
[15:31] | and they’re just… Hello?! | 然后他们就…喂 |
[15:35] | No, no, I’m here. I mean, keep going. | 不 我在呢 继续说 |
[15:37] | Well, they’re gonna come, they’re gonna get you, | 他们会过来 抓住你 |
[15:39] | and then it’s just sayonara, you know. | 然后就再见了 |
[15:41] | It’s… That’s it! | 就结束了 |
[15:42] | It’s not just sharks down there, guys. | 下面不仅仅只有鲨鱼 伙计们 |
[15:44] | There are leviathans and krakens and colossuses. | 还有利维坦怪 巨海怪和大章鱼 |
[15:48] | Um, right, I believe the proper plural is “Colossi”, mate. | 我觉得你应该用复数形式 伙计 |
[15:51] | You know what, Google “Skyhook,” Okay? | 去搜索”天棚”吧 |
[15:55] | You will shit yourself. | 你自己都糟心 |
[15:56] | It is total integration of Wi-Fi and cell towers, | 里面集合了各种无线 信号塔 |
[16:00] | GPS, IP address detection, | GPS IP地址侦测 |
[16:02] | Bluetooth device tracking, | 蓝牙设备搜索 |
[16:04] | even those Fitbit things | 甚至连你跑步时 |
[16:05] | you like to run around with, | 用的健身软件数据都有 |
[16:06] | they can track you through that. | 他们就能用这个追踪你 |
[16:07] | 你的硬盘空间被什么占据了 免费试用 购买 | |
[16:08] | What are you doing, Lexx? | 你在干什么 莱克斯 |
[16:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:11] | Stop it. That’s not funny. | 别闹了 这不好笑 |
[16:13] | Well played. Well played. | 干得漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[16:14] | It’s not funny, Serena. | 这不好笑 赛琳娜 |
[16:18] | Help me! | 救命 |
[16:20] | I just want to… | 我就想… |
[16:22] | …get it through your heads! | 钻进你的脑子里 |
[16:28] | Someday. | 总有一天 |
[16:29] | Someday what? | 总有一天怎样 |
[16:30] | You hope we get eaten? | 你希望我们被吃掉吗 |
[16:33] | No, actually, I really hope you don’t. | 不 其实我真心希望你不会被吃 |
[16:35] | Aw, you’re worried! | 你担心我 |
[16:36] | Like a big, ol’ cuddly teddy bear, huh? | 像一只大毛绒泰迪熊 |
[16:39] | Yeah, a teddy bear in a survivalist bunker | 是的 一只躲在防空洞里 |
[16:41] | with a year’s supply of food, guns and ammo. | 有一年食物和弹药补给的泰迪熊 |
[16:50] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[16:52] | No… | 不 |
[16:54] | – What was that? – That was my… | -那是什么 -那是我 |
[16:57] | That’s my impression of Nari being attacked by a dick. | 我认为纳里被屌袭击时的反应 |
[16:58] | 未命名 可用997GB 未命名(隐藏文件) 960GB 应用 2.51GB | |
[17:01] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[17:03] | 未命名(隐藏文件) 960GB 警告 此文件为隐藏文件 不可删除 电影 960GB 文件 433KB | |
[17:07] | Yes. Aw! | 没错 |
[17:17] | *Nari* | *纳里* |
[17:19] | *I wanna get in your cary* | *我想进入你的细胞* |
[17:22] | *Because you make me feel naughty* | *因为你让我感觉好淘气* |
[17:25] | – Oh, my God. – *When you’re around* | -天啊 -*有你在身边* |
[17:29] | Is no one offended by… | 一点都不介意… |
[17:33] | *Nari* | *纳里* |
[17:35] | *You drive a hybrid* | *你开着混租车* |
[17:39] | *I wanna get my bit* | *我想将我的小东西* |
[17:43] | *In between you* | *放到你身体* |
[17:46] | *But then there’s* | *然而出现了* |
[17:49] | *Serena* | *赛琳娜* |
[17:51] | *Who comes in* | *她来插足* |
[17:54] | *With her devil horns* | *恶魔的双角* |
[18:01] | *Serena…* | *赛琳娜* |
[18:04] | *I wanna piece of you* | *我想尝一块你* |
[18:08] | *Piece of…* | *一块* |
[18:24] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 我知道你在 | |
[18:27] | Oh, wait, oh, wait! Oh, wait! Uh, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna play it now, okay? Check it out. | 我现在放 你们听听 |
[18:30] | I just got these new speakers. | 我买了新的音响 |
[18:34] | Turn it down! | 小声点 |
[18:36] | – AJ, turn it down! – All right. All right. | -AJ 小声点 -好吧好吧 |
[18:39] | All right. All right. Hold on, hold on. Hold on. | 好吧 好吧 等等 等等 |
[18:41] | You guys see that, though? Look at my new box. | 你们看到了吗 看看我的新音响 |
[18:45] | Bam! Yeah, right? | 不错吧 |
[18:46] | You would love the way your shit sounds up close, Lexx, | 喜欢声音这么大吗 莱克斯 |
[18:49] | or you would if you were comin’ over but you’re not. | 你要是来的话就听到了 可惜你不来 |
[18:51] | I can’t. Subway and bus from my place, remember that? | 不习惯 我家过去要地铁转公交 |
[18:53] | Before we start, there is something | 在我们开始之前 我们有话 |
[18:57] | that we wanna tell you guys. | 想对你们说 |
[18:59] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! | 等等等等 |
[19:00] | Should we wait for Amaya? | 我们要等阿玛娅吗 |
[19:01] | I don’t think Amaya’s gonna be comin’. | 我觉得阿玛娅应该不会来了 |
[19:14] | – That is amazing. – Can I… Can I see it? | -太棒了 -我…我能看看吗 |
[19:15] | – Closer. Closer. – Closer, closer, closer! | -近点 近点 -近点 近点 |
[19:18] | I wanna see it. | 我想看看 |
[19:19] | Oh, it’s great. | 太棒了 |
[19:21] | I am so happy for you guys. | 我真是为你们高兴 |
[19:22] | – She asked me. – Okay, no, no, no, no, wait, | -她向我求婚的 -不不不 等等 |
[19:24] | you gotta tell us everything. | 你们得告诉我们一切 |
[19:26] | I was having my morning cup of inspirational tea | 我当时在喝每天早晨的醒神茶 |
[19:30] | and I swig back the little last bit of it. | 然后等我喝到最后 |
[19:32] | Basically, I almost choke on this | 基本上来 我差点被这噎住 |
[19:34] | because it was in the cup. | 因为这小家伙就在杯子里 |
[19:35] | Were you just watching her drink it the whole time, | 你就这么看着她喝下去吗 |
[19:37] | just going like, “She’s gonna find it soon.” | 心里想着”她马上就会发现的” |
[19:39] | Well, yeah. But… she puts milk in her tea, you know. | 对 但是她在茶里加牛奶 |
[19:42] | – So it’s like cloudy. – Awesome, guys. | -所以我很慌 -真棒 |
[19:44] | It’s my mom’s ring. | 这是我妈妈的戒指 |
[19:46] | – It’s your mom’s ring? – Aw! That’s, aw, that’s… | -这是你妈妈的戒指 -天啊 |
[19:47] | Oh, my God! Did you… Wait, did you, uh, | 天啊 你…等等 你 |
[19:50] | did you ask Nari’s dad for permission and did you film it? | 你征求纳里爸爸的同意并拍下来了吗 |
[19:52] | Please say you did because oh, my God, I just… | 请告诉我你拍了 因为 天啊 我… |
[19:55] | I loved the look on his face when he found out | 我爱死他听说你们俩不仅仅是室友时 |
[19:57] | that you two weren’t, uh, roommates and I just… | 脸上的表情了 我… |
[20:00] | I would really love to see that. | 我真的很想看看 |
[20:01] | AJ, it’s not the time. | AJ 现在不是时候 |
[20:02] | It was cool when you stood up to him, | 我只是想说你愿意面对他 |
[20:04] | that’s all I’m sayin’. It was just sweet. | 真的很棒 太好了 |
[20:07] | Serena, is your… Is your mom excited? | 赛琳娜 你…你妈妈开心吗 |
[20:11] | – Yeah, she’s really excited. – Cool. | -嗯 她很开心 -真棒 |
[20:15] | I just, um… You know… | 我只是…你知道的 |
[20:21] | Uh, the cancer has progressed, so it’s… | 癌症扩散了 所以… |
[20:24] | It’s… um, | 已经… |
[20:27] | it’s moved into her brain and, | 已经转移到她的脑部了 |
[20:29] | uh, they have her on life support, though, | 他们已经给她靠机器来维持生命 |
[20:31] | and they’re really trying some aggressive treatment, | 他们在尝试一些更加积极的疗法 |
[20:33] | so it’s… | 所以… |
[20:37] | I wish I’d asked her sooner | 真希望我能早点问她 |
[20:38] | so we just had more time, you know. | 这样我们就能有更多时间 |
[20:43] | I remember when I had to put my dog down. | 我还记得我不得不给我的狗安乐死时 |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. You’re so bad at this. | 天啊 你真是太不会说话了 |
[20:57] | I am so… No, I am so thrilled for you guys, you have no idea. | 我太…不 我太为你们高兴了 你都不懂 |
[21:00] | I always thought Matias and Amaya would be the first to… | 我一直以为马蒂亚斯和阿玛娅会是第一对… |
[21:06] | Nice recovery, mate, but still it sucks. | 圆得好 伙计 但还是很烂 |
[21:09] | Well, oh! And hey, um, by the way, | 顺便 顺便 |
[21:11] | by the way… | 顺便 |
[21:16] | What is that sound? | 什么声音 |
[21:17] | Universal Life Church, | 国际神学院 |
[21:19] | fully certified, took five minutes online, | 资格证明 只要五分钟网上注册 |
[21:21] | I can totally marry you guys, that’s right. | 我可以给你们证婚 没问题 |
[21:22] | That says “Wedding officiant”? | 那上面说可以证婚吗 |
[21:24] | – Yep. – Yeah, there’s nothing more romantic than being married | -没错 -让上一个跟你上床的人为你证婚 |
[21:27] | by the last guy you ever slept with. | 真是最浪漫的事了 |
[21:29] | Uh, that is the only guy, Lexx. | 只有我一个男人 莱克斯 |
[21:34] | Nari? | 纳里 |
[21:37] | Nari? | 纳里 |
[21:40] | Nari… | 纳里 |
[21:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:46] | No. | 不 |
[21:56] | This is Amaya’s favorite sunset spot. | 这是阿玛娅最喜欢的看落日的地方 |
[22:09] | What? | 什么 |
[22:37] | 阿玛娅的视频邀请 阿玛娅正在呼叫你 | |
[22:46] | 阿玛娅·迪索托 呼叫中 | |
[22:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:54] | Look, I know… I know you’re mad at me, | 听着 我知道你对我很生气 |
[22:55] | and I know, we’ve both… | 我知道我们都… |
[22:56] | we’ve both been busy, but I feel like… | 我们都很忙 但是我… |
[23:02] | I know, I… I’ve been spending | 我知道 我花了 |
[23:04] | a lot of time on this app, | 很多时间研究这个应用 |
[23:05] | but I’ve been doing it | 但我一直在研究 |
[23:07] | so that we can… | 这样我们就能 |
[23:08] | So that we can communicate better. | 我们就能更好地沟通 |
[23:16] | Amaya. | 阿玛娅 |
[23:25] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你是谁 | |
[23:35] | I went… I went to the ASL class, uh… | 我…我上了手语课 |
[23:38] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 回答我 | |
[23:41] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 我知道你在 | |
[23:43] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你给我说话 | |
[23:46] | No. No, I’m just, uh… | 不 不 我只是 |
[23:47] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 别 | |
[23:48] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 他妈 | |
[23:48] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 无视 | |
[23:52] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 我 | |
[23:55] | Uh, Amaya! | 阿玛娅 |
[24:03] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你到底是谁 | |
[24:08] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你到底是谁 你他妈是谁 | |
[24:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:12] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 被你偷走笔记本电脑的人 | |
[24:33] | 艾丽卡·杜恩 我没有偷 我买的 | |
[25:56] | 历史 清空历史 | |
[25:58] | 清空历史将会清空缓存 清空时间 过去一小时 确定 | |
[26:04] | Hey, guys, I’m gonna head out real quick. | 伙计们 我要出去一趟 |
[26:05] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 查伦68 我喜欢你上周的发布 诺拉 | |
[26:06] | Uh, what’s up? Where are you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[26:07] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I’ll explain later. | 嗯 我待会再解释 |
[26:09] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 查伦68 你还做定制吗 | |
[26:10] | 你确定要关机吗 取消 关机 | |
[26:11] | All right. Bye then. | 好吧 那再见吧 |
[26:12] | Is everything okay, Matias? | 没事吧 马蒂亚斯 |
[26:14] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 查伦68 我两倍付你 预付 想要… | |
[26:15] | Uh, sometimes that guy. | 那家伙真是 |
[26:17] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 查伦68 正准备去付款 你… | |
[26:17] | I believe in the truth and Damon believes in the lies. | 我相信真相 达蒙相信谎言 |
[26:22] | Damon believes in the hard lies | 达蒙越扯越信 |
[26:23] | 查伦68 我喜欢你上周的发布 诺拉 你还做定制吗 我两倍付你 预付 想要点特别的 正准备去付款 你马上就能收到 | |
[26:25] | and I believe in the crazy truth. | 而我相信疯狂的真相 |
[27:37] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 | |
[27:39] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 | |
[27:40] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 新泽西 | |
[27:44] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 新泽西 加拿大 | |
[27:45] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 新泽西 加拿大 日本 | |
[27:46] | All right. No, no, it’s not impossible, | 好吧 不 这不重要 |
[27:48] | it’s just… it is improbable, but… | 只是…不恰当 但是 |
[27:49] | Thank you, Captain Spock. | 谢谢你 史波克队长 |
[27:51] | Uh, that is Ambassador Spock. | 是史波克大使 |
[27:54] | And we are nothing without our chain of command. | 没有命令链的我们什么都不是 |
[27:55] | Hah, you’re such a nerd, dude. | 你真是个死宅 哥们 |
[28:00] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 新泽西 加拿大 日本 中国 墨西哥 爱尔兰 俄罗斯 巴西 澳大利亚 土耳其 香港 乔丹 印度 泰国 河流 | |
[28:01] | Hey, what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:02] | Sounds like someone is meditating or something. | 看来有人在冥想呢 |
[28:05] | Matias, are you okay? | 马蒂亚斯 你没事吧 |
[28:07] | I thought you were going somewhere. | 你不是要出门吗 |
[28:09] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:23] | Mate, Matias, what’s going on? | 伙计 马蒂亚斯 怎么了 |
[28:25] | Do you wanna share… share your screen, mate? | 你要不要共享…你的屏幕 伙计 |
[28:32] | Whoa! That looks like the wallpaper’s actually moving. | 这个墙纸好像会动 |
[28:35] | Yeah, it is. It switched when I connected. | 没错 我联接后就变成这样了 |
[28:37] | Connected to what? | 联接什么 |
[28:39] | I, uh, I have no idea, this river thing. | 我不知道 什么河流 |
[28:43] | 连接至河流 建立回路 用户 法国 新泽西 加拿大 日本 中国 墨西哥 爱尔兰 俄罗斯 巴西 澳大利亚 土耳其 香港 乔丹 印度 泰国 河流 | |
[28:44] | All right. That’s an overlay network. | 好吧 那是一个覆盖网络 |
[28:46] | You’ve been bouncing it everywhere. | 你在到处晃呢 |
[28:47] | – What’s an overlay network? – Uh, hey, Damon, | -什么叫覆盖网络 -达蒙 |
[28:50] | Damon, you gotta translate that, man. | 达蒙 你得翻译一下 伙计 |
[28:52] | Oh, um, sorry, uh, | 抱歉 |
[28:54] | it’s so no one can track you. | 这样就没人能追踪到你了 |
[28:56] | Shit! This is… | 该死 这… |
[28:58] | – Dude, this is darknet. – Yeah, probably. | -哥们 这是暗网 -也许吧 |
[29:01] | – Damon, what’s darknet? – Uh, it is part of the Internet | -达蒙 暗网是什么 -是互联网上 |
[29:03] | that isn’t or can’t be indexed by a search engine. | 不可能被搜索引擎找到的地方 |
[29:06] | It’s where you find marketplaces for bad shit, basically, | 基本就是用来卖脏货的市场 |
[29:09] | like, um, Silk Road. Damon, you know about that. | 比如丝路 达蒙 你懂的 |
[29:11] | It was all about drugs, illegal IDs, | 都是一些毒品 假身份证 |
[29:13] | stolen credit cards, exploits, | 被偷的信用卡 奴隶 |
[29:14] | even assassination for hire. | 甚至还有雇用刺客 |
[29:16] | Lolita City, which is all about child porn | 洛丽塔之城 里面全是儿童黄片 |
[29:17] | – and, like, fan fiction… – Okay, AJ, we got it. | -还有同人小说… -好吧 AJ 我们知道了 |
[29:19] | – Yeah, definitely… yeah. – Yeah, maybe you should | -绝对… -也许你应该 |
[29:21] | just leave whatever that is alone, Matias. | 别继续下去了 马蒂亚斯 |
[29:23] | 河流 活跃用户 | |
[29:30] | It looks like an old-school PBS. | 看起来像是老式的聊天室 |
[29:32] | Charon is the ferryman of the dead. | 查伦是死者的渡船 |
[29:40] | 查伦(神话人物) 在希腊神话中 查伦是冥王哈迪斯的引渡人 | |
[29:41] | “The ferryman of Hades who carries souls | “哈迪斯的引渡人带着 |
[29:43] | of the newly deceased across the river Styx…” | 刚死之人的灵魂度过冥河” |
[29:46] | Styx, sorry. | 冥河 抱歉 |
[29:46] | “…and Acheron that divides | “黄泉则将地狱 |
[29:50] | the world of the living from the world of the dead.” | 与生灵的世界区分开来” |
[29:56] | Dude, whose computer did you buy? | 哥们 你到底买了谁的电脑 |
[29:58] | I didn’t… I didn’t buy it. I… | 我…我没有买 我… |
[30:02] | There’s, um, there’s a cyber cafe that I’ve been… | 我在一家网咖… |
[30:05] | that I’ve been working at and I… I don’t know, | 在网咖打工 我不知道 |
[30:07] | and I noticed this computer | 我发现这台电脑 |
[30:09] | was sitting in the lost and found for the last, | 在失物招领处至少得有 |
[30:12] | I don’t know, three or… three or four weeks. | 我不知道…三四周了吧 |
[30:14] | Wait, well, hang on, you stole someone’s computer? | 等等 你偷了别人的电脑吗 |
[30:16] | No, I didn’t… I didn’t steal it, I just… | 不 我没有 我没有偷 我只是 |
[30:18] | Hold on, mate. You told me you bought it on Craigslist. | 等等 伙计 你跟我说在分类广告网上买的 |
[30:20] | I felt like shit the moment I took it. | 我拿的时候感觉很糟糕 |
[30:22] | I don’t know what I was hoping for. | 我不知道我有什么指望 |
[30:23] | I just… I kept having to go there | 我…我经常去那里 |
[30:25] | because I wanted a better computer to work on my app with | 是因为我想找台更好的电脑开发我的程序 |
[30:28] | and then my thing was just moving so goddamn slow | 然后我自己的电脑速度实在是太慢了 |
[30:31] | that I thought whoever’s laptop this was, I mean… | 我想不管这是谁的电脑 我是说… |
[30:33] | But look here, look, when I… I went on Facebook, | 但是听着 我上了脸书后 |
[30:37] | all of this stuff auto-filled. | 这些东西都是自动填好的 |
[30:39] | Norah C. IV, oh! | 诺拉·C死时 |
[30:43] | Pretentious twat. | 装腔作势的混蛋 |
[30:45] | Only an elitist asshat would have that kind of name. | 最混蛋的混蛋才会起这种名字 |
[30:47] | Oh, yeah, okay, Alistair Jeffcock. | 好吧 阿利斯泰尔·杰夫科克 |
[30:49] | Hey, Jeffcock is a family name, Lexx. | 杰夫科克是姓 莱克斯 |
[30:53] | Oh, yeah. | 对吧 |
[30:54] | It’s a fake name. | 这是个假名 |
[30:56] | Guys, it’s “Charon” Backwards. | 伙计们 倒过来就是查伦 |
[31:01] | Charon IV, Charon IV, yeah. | 查伦四世 查伦四世 |
[31:03] | He’s one of them. He’s one of them, | 他是他们之一 他是他们之一 |
[31:05] | and whoever they are, they must… | 不管他们是谁 他们肯定 |
[31:07] | This is where they meet up to trade. | 他们就是通过这个软件交易的 |
[31:10] | Trade what? | 交易什么 |
[31:13] | Well, one of them was actually sending me private messages earlier. | 他们其中一个给我发过私聊 |
[31:16] | It was, uh, Charon68. | 是查伦68 |
[31:19] | Oh, the poor schmuck never made it to 69. | 这可怜的家伙是没尝到69的滋味了 |
[31:21] | Yeah, here. | 对 你们看 |
[31:22] | 查伦68 我喜欢你上周的花样 诺拉 你还做定制吗 我两倍付你 预付 想要点特别的 正准备去付款 你马上就能收到 | |
[31:24] | “Just processed the transfer. You’ll have it soon.” | 正在进行转账 你马上就能收到 |
[31:27] | It’s like he’s placing | 他好像在 |
[31:28] | an order for something he already paid for. | 要他付了钱买的东西 |
[31:30] | Matias, go back to the beginning. | 马蒂亚斯 回到开头 |
[31:32] | Well, the computer was acting strangely, | 这电脑就很奇怪 |
[31:34] | so I ran a Disk Utility and it said | 于是我就查看了硬盘属性 |
[31:36] | the drive was full, so… | 发现硬盘满了 所以 |
[31:38] | I was lookin’ around and I found this, uh, | 我就找到了这个… |
[31:40] | this folder, right? It was… | 这个文件夹 这是… |
[31:42] | hidden, invisible, and it’s got videos. | 隐藏得 里面都是视频 |
[31:45] | – Nine hundred and sixty gig… – Show us. | -960G -给我们看看 |
[31:51] | No, wait, wait, wait. Look at those addresses. | 不 等等 看看这些地址 |
[31:53] | That’s here, that’s… | 就在这里 那是… |
[31:54] | the ones on the east side, and… | 东边的 那… |
[32:05] | – He’s been wardriving. – Totally. | -他在进行接入点映射 -没错 |
[32:07] | – Translate, guys. – Um, okay, hackers drive | -说人话 伙计们 -好吧 黑客接入到 |
[32:09] | through neighborhoods, trying to scoop out | 附近区域中扫描 |
[32:10] | Wi-Fi addresses of any unsecured | 没有加密的无线 |
[32:12] | or vulnerable routers so they can… | 或者容易攻破的路由器以便于… |
[32:14] | Hackers can activate the camera on laptops | 黑客能够激活平板电脑和手机上的摄像头 |
[32:17] | and phones and disable the indicator lights | 并关闭指示灯 |
[32:18] | so you wouldn’t even know that they were on. | 让你根本不会发现摄像头开了 |
[32:21] | Even the director of the FBI | 联调局的局长 |
[32:22] | – says he keeps his covered. – Yeah, so think about that | -都说自己会遮住摄像头 -下次你要 |
[32:24] | next time you’re servicing your porn addiction, AJ. | 欣赏你的黄片收藏时可小心了 AJ |
[32:26] | – So this guy’s good. – Yeah, this takes mad skills. | -所以这家伙很厉害 -对 技术肯定很高超 |
[32:28] | He might be a goddamn maestro. | 他可能是个超级强的高手 |
[32:34] | Oh, more like a goddamn psycho. | 超级变态还差不多 |
[32:38] | Hey, did you open that link in the folder, | 你有没有打开文件夹里那个链接 |
[32:39] | the one called “Account?” | 那个叫”账户”的 |
[32:55] | Wait, that… that’s just from a couple of minutes ago. | 等等 那就是几分钟前汇进来的 |
[32:58] | Bitcoin, that’s not a real currency, right? | 比特币 那不是真正的货币吧 |
[33:00] | It’s cryptocurrency. No middleman, no banks. | 这是数字加密货币 没有中间人 不用银行 |
[33:04] | It’s 10 million. | 那价值一千万 |
[33:08] | That’s $10 million, guys. | 那价值一千万 伙计们 |
[33:11] | Whoa, wait, this is a joke, right? | 等等 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[33:13] | Um, dude, are you… Are you being serious right now or… | 哥们 你是认真的吗还是… |
[33:17] | All right, the exchange rate right now is 663.02 per XPT | 现在的汇率是663.02 |
[33:23] | – times 16,263.52. – Yep. | -诚意16263.52 -对 |
[33:29] | – Yep. – Ten million change. | -对 -一千万 |
[33:30] | Yep, 10 million. | 没错 一千万 |
[33:35] | – Do you see that? – It’s almost 11. | -你看到了吗 -都快一千一百万了 |
[33:37] | Free money just sitting there. | 免费的钱就在那里 |
[33:39] | No, no, there’s no such thing as free money, AJ. | 不 没有什么免费的钱 AJ |
[33:41] | I hate to burst your bubble. | 很抱歉让你的幻象破灭了 |
[33:52] | He’s talking about the money. | 他在说那笔钱 |
[33:54] | Then say something. | 那说点什么 |
[34:01] | 转过去了吗 是的 | |
[34:02] | Wait, wait, don’t… | 等等 不要 |
[34:09] | 转过去了吗 是的 够了吗 | |
[34:13] | Type, uh, “For what?” | 问他”要什么” |
[34:16] | 转过去了吗 是的 够了吗 要什么 | |
[34:27] | Hello, hair. He’s talking about hair. | 头发 他说的是头发 |
[34:30] | AJ, for once in your life, just put a cork in it. | AJ 你就不能正经一回吗 |
[34:40] | Method… what’s he… | 方式 他在说… |
[34:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:02] | “A surgical procedure in which a hole is… | “一种在头骨上钻洞的 |
[35:05] | drilled into the skull.” | 手术” |
[35:09] | Oh, my God, this is… | 天啊 这是… |
[35:17] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[35:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[35:25] | No, no, no, no, Matias! | 不不不 马蒂亚斯 |
[35:26] | – Matias! – Just shut it off! | -马蒂亚斯 -关掉 |
[35:28] | Matias, shut it off! | 马蒂亚斯 关掉 |
[35:30] | All right, all right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[35:37] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 我到了 | |
[35:40] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 网咖 | |
[35:43] | That’s him, isn’t it? | 就是他 对吗 |
[35:44] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 笔记本不在这里 | |
[35:47] | 脸书 诺拉·C四世的新消息 艾丽卡·杜恩 你他妈在哪里 | |
[35:49] | Don’t answer. | 别回复 |
[35:53] | Contributions? | 发布 |
[35:55] | Charon 68, the first thing he wrote | 查伦68发的第一句话是 |
[35:57] | was that he liked the last contribution. | 他喜欢上次的发布 |
[36:00] | Um, go back to the video folder | 回到那个视频文件夹 |
[36:01] | and scroll all the way to the bottom. | 翻到最下面 |
[36:04] | Just go all the way down. | 一路往下翻 |
[36:07] | No, Matias, don’t open it, please. | 不 马蒂亚斯 别打开 拜托 |
[36:10] | – Just… – No, just open. | -别 -不 打开 |
[36:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I don’t… | 不不不不 我不… |
[36:16] | 阿加莎 萨曼莎 阿莱克西斯 朱蒂 蕾妮 西蒙妮 纳丁 | |
[37:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:25] | Uh, no, no, no, no, okay. | 不不不 好吧 |
[37:27] | – No, I can’t… I can’t… – Oh, God. | -不 我不 -天啊 |
[37:28] | Out of this one, out of this one. | 别看这个 别看这个 |
[37:30] | I can’t watch that. | 我看不下去 |
[37:58] | Okay, these are custom videos, these are… | 这些都是定制视频 这些… |
[38:01] | Guys, that’s what they’re trading. | 伙计们 这就是他们的交易 |
[38:03] | AJ, I don’t… I don’t… I don’t… | AJ 我不 我不… |
[38:05] | No, no, this is… Okay. | 不 这…好吧 |
[38:05] | 阿玛娅的视频邀请 阿玛娅正在呼叫你 | |
[38:11] | Show me the most recent one. | 给我看看最近的一则 |
[38:13] | Nari. | 纳里 |
[38:16] | The last one, it’s a small file. | 最后一个 是个很小的文件 |
[38:18] | It’s smaller than the other ones. | 比别的都小 |
[38:19] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:22] | Just open it. | 打开 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | Wait, wait, stop. | 等等 暂停 |
[38:43] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[38:56] | Matias, go to the end. | 马蒂亚斯 拖到最后 |
[38:58] | Go all the way to the end. | 一路拖到最后 |
[39:07] | Why is he looking at the camera? | 他为什么看着摄像头 |
[39:09] | 阿玛娅的视频邀请 阿玛娅正在呼叫你 | |
[39:15] | – That was it, right? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -就这些 对吗 -对对对 |
[39:16] | Well, then he might not have her yet. | 那他可能还没有抓走她 |
[39:19] | She’s still in her bedroom, | 她还在自己的卧室里 |
[39:20] | all the other girls weren’t. | 其他女孩都不在了 |
[39:22] | Look, he chooses a girl, | 他会选择一个女孩 |
[39:24] | shows her to the rest of the group, | 把她给其他成员看 |
[39:25] | and waits for someone to pay. | 等有人愿意出价 |
[39:28] | And someone just paid, so this is… | 有人出价了 所以这是 |
[39:30] | – this is the next girl. – We have to report this, Nari. | -这就是下一个女孩 -我们必须报警 纳里 |
[39:32] | Oh, we have her address so just we can do | 我们有她的地址 所以我们只要 |
[39:33] | 阿玛娅的视频邀请 阿玛娅正在呼叫你 | |
[39:34] | – a reverse phone look-up? – Guys, I’ll be right back, | -逆向追踪手机 -伙计们 我马上回来 |
[39:35] | – I’ll be right back. – Matias! | -我马上回来 -马蒂亚斯 |
[39:38] | 脸书 马蒂的邮箱 登录 | |
[39:38] | Matias, I’m not… | 马蒂亚斯 我不 |
[39:40] | Look, please, I’m not… No, | 拜托 我不…不 |
[39:41] | please just give me one second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[39:51] | Hello, hello! | 喂 |
[39:53] | Hello! | 喂 |
[40:00] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[40:02] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[40:03] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[40:07] | Hey! Hey, hold on, one second. | 你好 等等 稍等 |
[40:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:13] | Uh, yeah, we did. | 没错 |
[40:15] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[40:17] | he must have figured it out ’cause we got him. | 他肯定是找到了 因为我们收到了 |
[40:20] | Yeah, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[40:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Sorry, that was the pizza place. | 抱歉 是卖披萨的 |
[40:27] | I guess the driver called, couldn’t figure out | 应该是司机打了电话 找不到 |
[40:29] | where we were or something, I don’t know. Hi! | 我们住在哪里了吧 我不知道 |
[40:32] | – Is, um, is Amaya with you right now? – No. | -阿玛娅和你一起吗 -没有 |
[40:35] | I mean, I just got in, | 我刚进来 |
[40:36] | and I think Amaya’s in the shower. | 我觉得阿玛娅正在洗澡 |
[40:39] | Well, can you possibly get her for me right now? | 你能不能帮我叫她一下 |
[40:40] | Oh, wow! What? | 什么 |
[40:43] | – Okay, are you there? – Hello, hello? | -你还在吗 -喂 喂 |
[40:45] | I can hear you. Are you still there? | 我能听到你说话 你还在吗 |
[40:46] | – I just can’t… – Kelly, I can’t see you. | -我没办法 -凯莉 我看不到你 |
[40:47] | – I can’t see you. – Uh, where’d you go? | -我看不到 -你去哪里了 |
[40:50] | – Hold on a second. – Yeah, is that on your end or… | -稍等 -对 是你的问题还是 |
[40:52] | No, I think it’s my end. | 我觉得是我的问题 |
[40:52] | Yeah, sorry, hold on. | 抱歉 等等 |
[40:56] | God! God! Kelly! | 天啊 天啊 凯莉 |
[40:58] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[40:59] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[41:05] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[41:23] | 阿玛娅·迪索托 我的笔记本在你手上 | |
[41:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[42:09] | Amaya, Amaya, Amaya, | 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 |
[42:10] | Amaya, Amaya, Amaya! | 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 |
[42:12] | Hey! Come here, come here! | 过来 过来 |
[42:20] | Can you see… | 你能看到… |
[42:22] | Amaya, Amaya, Amaya! | 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 |
[42:25] | Don’t go in there, don’t go in there, | 别去那里 别去那里 |
[42:26] | don’t go in there, don’t go… don’t… | 别去那里 别…别 |
[42:29] | stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 |
[42:31] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[42:33] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[42:35] | Come here, come here. Good, good. | 过来 过来 好 |
[42:37] | Shit. I… it must… it must be a bug, | 该死 肯定是…出错了 |
[42:40] | or something. Your computer called mine. | 之类的 你的电脑自动打给了我 |
[42:42] | Um, uh, Kelly, Kelly’s, um, | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[42:46] | She’s… she brought a… she brought a guy home. | 她…带了个男的回家 |
[42:50] | He’s… she’s… don’t, don’t, | 他…她…别 别 |
[42:53] | don’t disconnect. | 别挂掉 |
[42:54] | I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait… I’ll wait for you. | 我等你 我等…我等你 |
[43:27] | Can you please sit down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[43:47] | Please, please, just please don’t hurt her. | 拜托 拜托 别伤害她 |
[43:49] | I’ll do anything you want me to do, | 你叫我做什么都可以 |
[43:50] | I will do anything, I promise. | 我做什么都可以 我保证 |
[44:00] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[44:18] | How can I give… I can’t give you the laptop if I can’t… | 我怎么 我没法给你笔记本 如果我… |
[44:33] | Wait just one second, could you wait? | 稍等一下 你能等一下吗 |
[44:36] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[44:44] | Okay. Be calm. Just be… | 好吧 冷静点 冷静… |
[45:06] | 赛琳娜 紧急 马蒂亚斯快回来 | |
[45:13] | Matias, Matias, Matias, Matias, okay. | 马蒂亚斯 马蒂亚斯 马蒂亚斯 |
[45:14] | Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I’m here, I’m here, | 嗯嗯嗯 我来了 我来了 |
[45:15] | – I’m here. I’m here. I’m here. – Listen, here’s the plan, okay? | -我来了 我来了 -听着 计划是这样的 |
[45:18] | Nari is going to meet you down at the police station, | 纳里会和你在警局会合 |
[45:20] | there’s one that’s half a mile away from your place. | 距离你家半英里的地方就有一家 |
[45:22] | – You need to bring the laptop with you, – Wait, wait, wait, wait, | -你得带上电脑 -等等 等等 |
[45:23] | – because every… – where’s Damon? Where’s Damon? | -因为每个… -达蒙在哪里 达蒙在哪里 |
[45:26] | No, no, no, no, we need… we need Damon. | 不不不 我们…我们需要达蒙 |
[45:28] | – Damon! Damon! We need Damon! – What? Matias! | -达蒙 我们需要达蒙 -什么 马蒂亚斯 |
[45:30] | – We need Damon right now! Damon! – I’m sorry! | -我们需要达蒙 达蒙 -不好意思 |
[45:32] | Have we called the police or what? | 我们报警了吗还是怎么的 |
[45:34] | No, we’re not calling police. | 不 我们不报警 |
[45:34] | We’re going to the police, okay? Matias… | 我们要直接去找警察 马蒂亚斯 |
[45:35] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 有人离开 阿玛娅就得死 | |
[45:35] | We don’t have a lot of time, okay? We need to help this girl. | 我们没多少时间 我们得帮助这个女孩 |
[45:38] | – Matias! – Yeah. | -马蒂亚斯 -嗯 |
[45:40] | I know there’s a lot going on, okay? | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[45:42] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 她在换衣服 | |
[45:43] | But you need to trust us, and you need to move fast. | 但你得相信我们 你得赶紧行动 |
[45:44] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 她不会听到我靠近 | |
[45:47] | Get the laptop, go down to the police station. | 带上电脑 去警局 |
[45:48] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 我会慢慢折磨她 | |
[45:50] | – I will be there, okay? – No. | -我会在那里等你 好吗 -不 |
[45:52] | – I have a friend that will meet us. – We can’t. | -我有个朋友会在那里等我们 -不行 |
[45:53] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 这不是什么游戏 | |
[45:54] | He knows how to deal with this kind of situation! | 他知道怎么处理这种情况 |
[45:55] | – Yes! Yes, yes, yes, you can. – No, we can’t… we can’t… | -行的 你可以的 -不 我们不行 不行 |
[45:58] | It’s not… it’s not real. | 这不是…这不是真的 |
[46:01] | What? | 什么 |
[46:03] | It’s, um… | 这 |
[46:06] | It’s a… it’s a game. | 这…这只是一个游戏 |
[46:07] | I made the whole thing up. | 全都是我编的 |
[46:09] | It’s a game. | 这是个游戏 |
[46:13] | Lexx, you were… You were totally onto me from the beginning. | 莱克西 你…你一开始就信了 |
[46:19] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我晕了 |
[46:21] | What? | 什么 |
[46:23] | Yeah, it’s, um, it’s a game. | 对 只是一个游戏 |
[46:25] | It’s my game. It’s the one I’ve been working on. | 我的游戏 我最近在研究的 |
[46:27] | Damon, Damon knows. | 达蒙 达蒙知道 |
[46:30] | I’m sorry, I’m lost. I what now? | 对不起 我也晕了 怎么回事 |
[46:33] | I told you I was… I told you I was writing something. | 我告诉你我在…我在写些什么 |
[46:37] | – Matias, I’m… – Uh, yeah, man, you said | -马蒂亚斯 我… -对 你说 |
[46:39] | you’re writing something, you didn’t say playtesting | 你说你在写什么 你没说在测试 |
[46:41] | – or implementing. – Well, yeah, I wanted to be… | -或者扮演 -对 我想… |
[46:45] | I wanted to get an actual response out of you, you know. | 我想得到你们真实的反应 你们懂得 |
[46:47] | I mean, if you… If you knew what was coming, | 如果你们…如果你们之前都知道了 |
[46:48] | then it wouldn’t feel real. | 那感觉就不真实了 |
[46:50] | That way I could, you know, | 这样我就能 |
[46:51] | I could tell if it actually could work. | 我就能知道是不是真的有用 |
[46:54] | It is game night. | 这是游戏之夜 |
[46:57] | – Holy shit, man! – Asshole. | -我操 -混蛋 |
[47:00] | – Oh, my God! – I guess that means it was pretty good, huh? | -天啊 -我想这说明效果很好吧 |
[47:03] | Matias, this is not funny. | 马蒂亚斯 这不好玩 |
[47:05] | It’s… actually, it’s not, it’s not supposed to be funny. | 本来就不是 本来就不是好玩的 |
[47:07] | It’s actually, uh, it’s a horror transmedia. | 其实是恐怖的 |
[47:08] | Oh, holy shit… It’s an ARG. | 上帝啊 这是ARG |
[47:10] | – It’s an alternate reality game. – Exactly, yeah. | -这是个另类现实游戏 -没错 |
[47:13] | It’s a… it’s a test of what | 这是…这是在测试 |
[47:14] | you would do if the experience actually happened. | 你们在现实中遇到这种情况会怎么做 |
[47:17] | That was bloody… | 真是 |
[47:18] | – Wait, AJ, were you in on this? – Hell no! | -等等 AJ 你参与了吗 -当然没有 |
[47:21] | I had no… I had no idea about this. | 我…我完全不知道 |
[47:23] | Where… dude, where’d you… Where’d you get those videos? | 你…哥们 你这些视频哪里来的 |
[47:25] | – That is some dark shit. – Yeah. | -真是太黑暗了 -对 |
[47:28] | Yeah, I know, I know, it’s just horror films. | 我知道 就是一些恐怖视频 |
[47:32] | Okay, well, you must have dug into some really obscure shit, | 你肯定做了很多深入挖掘 |
[47:35] | because I have seen everything | 因为我可是阅片无数 |
[47:37] | and I haven’t seen any of those videos that you… | 我也没看过你的那些… |
[47:40] | What if we’d called the police? | 万一我们报警了呢 |
[47:44] | Well, ideally you would… you would register to play | 这个游戏是要用手机注册玩的 |
[47:47] | with your cell number, so if, you know, | 所以如果 你懂的 |
[47:50] | by the time you logged in, if you called 911, | 等你注册了 报警时 |
[47:52] | it would hack your phone and you would get a recording | 就会黑入你的手机 你会得到一段类似于 |
[47:54] | like the bad guy hacked into the phone. | 坏蛋黑入手机的音频 |
[47:55] | 阿玛娅 我不想大晚上的过去 | |
[47:58] | That, you know, it’s crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[48:01] | Wait, the… | 等等 |
[48:07] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 小心纳里 她还是很怀疑 | |
[48:09] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 但我觉得其他人都信了 | |
[48:11] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 现在说服阿玛娅来找你 | |
[48:15] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 快点 | |
[48:16] | 马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩的新信息 不然她就得死 | |
[48:23] | I went to that ASL class, | 我去了手语课 |
[48:28] | or the… or the… or the first one, | 或者说是第一堂 |
[48:30] | the first one, at least. | 至少去了第一节 |
[48:33] | And then… and the guy, | 然后那家伙 |
[48:34] | he was… he was… he was teaching the class, | 那个教课的家伙 |
[48:36] | he was talking about | 他在说 |
[48:38] | how hard it was for a hearing-impaired person | 对于一个听力障碍的人来说 |
[48:42] | to have a meaningful relationship with someone | 与一个不会手语的人交往 |
[48:45] | who couldn’t sign. | 是很困难的 |
[48:46] | And then… and how it builds this special bond, | 然后…如何建立这种特殊联接 |
[48:50] | the ability to communicate with someone | 如何用一种特殊的方式 |
[48:53] | in a… in a special way that would… | 与人沟通 |
[49:00] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[49:04] | I’m really fucking scared, Amaya. | 我真的很害怕 阿玛娅 |
[49:11] | I mean, I’ve never cared about anyone or anything | 我从来没有像在乎你一样 |
[49:16] | the way I care about you. | 在乎过任何人或事 |
[49:21] | The night we met at the bar, I… | 我们在酒吧相遇的那晚 我… |
[49:24] | the music was so loud, and… | 音乐是那么吵 |
[49:28] | I saw you and I remember thinking… | 我看到了你 我记得我在想 |
[49:33] | Why bother? | 有什么关系呢 |
[49:35] | That a beautiful person | 反正那个美人 |
[49:37] | wouldn’t be able to hear you anyway, | 也听不到你讲话 |
[49:38] | it’s so loud. | 现场太吵了 |
[49:42] | I didn’t know you were deaf. | 我当时不知道你听力有障碍 |
[49:46] | I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[49:48] | that all that noise wouldn’t matter. | 那些噪音都是无关紧要的 |
[49:53] | I mean, that’s what I want for us. | 我希望我们之间也能这样 |
[49:57] | I want nothing else to matter. | 我不在乎任何事 |
[50:00] | I want nothing to be in the way of how much I love you. | 我不想要任何事阻碍我对你的爱 |
[50:15] | I need you to come here, okay? | 我想要你过来 好吗 |
[50:18] | I need you to get here as fast as you can, okay? | 我想要你尽快过来 好吗 |
[50:20] | Take the subway, okay? | 坐地铁吧 |
[50:37] | Matias, what was with them Roman numerals? | 马蒂亚斯 为什么用罗马数字 |
[50:41] | – Like, why the Roman numerals? – Oh, yeah. | -为什么要用罗马数字 -对啊 |
[50:43] | – What do you mean? – That’s weird. | -什么意思 -感觉很怪 |
[50:44] | Well, in the game, instead of Charon’s | 在游戏里 查伦的那些 |
[50:47] | just like being like a, you know, Charon 4, | 比如查伦4 |
[50:49] | like the number four, it had an IV. | 数字4 都用IV表示 |
[50:51] | And what about the girl in the video, | 那个视频里的姑娘怎么办 |
[50:53] | the one who was next? | 下一个受害者 |
[50:55] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[50:57] | Where’d you get the video? | 你从哪里搞来的视频 |
[50:59] | Sorry, guys. I got to take this. | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[51:00] | It’s the… it’s the Puppet Masters. | 家里人又来管东管西了 |
[51:02] | – No problem. – Mute your mic, Lexx. | -好吧 -关掉麦克风 莱克斯 |
[51:05] | – Yeah. – Mama! | -对 -妈妈 |
[51:08] | Lexx, mute your mic! | 莱克斯 关掉麦克风 |
[51:10] | – Oh, my God. – She does this every time. | -天啊 -她每次都这样 |
[51:12] | Yeah, you are louder than her. | 你比她喊得还响 |
[51:13] | Oh, my God. Mama. | 天啊 妈 |
[51:16] | I love how loud she is on the phone to her mother. | 我喜欢听她跟她妈打电话大喊大叫的样子 |
[51:18] | It’s just like, straight up, like, bam. | 简直像火星撞地球 |
[51:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[51:27] | You guys, we do not have to play a game. | 各位 我们不一定非要打游戏 |
[51:29] | Let’s just chat. Let’s just hang out, | 我们就聊聊天 放松一下 |
[51:31] | and, um, you know, what if… you guys, | 我们大家不如 |
[51:35] | maybe we should do a guided meditation together. | 一起做引导冥想 |
[51:38] | No. | 不了吧 |
[51:38] | I really did think that was real for a second. | 有那么一瞬间我真的以为视频是真的 |
[51:40] | 艾瑞卡·邓恩 17岁 大约上周三午夜失踪 最后的目击人是她的父母 时间是当晚早些时候在她睡觉前 | |
[51:40] | I’m gonna be honest. I was totally there. | 我得说实话 我被骗了 |
[51:44] | That was the most fun I’ve had, in, like, two years. | 这大概是两年来 我遇到过最逗的事了 |
[51:48] | Good one. | 真逗 |
[51:50] | 警方正在搜寻一名17岁失踪少女 艾瑞卡·邓恩 17岁 大约上周三午夜失踪 最后的目击人是她的父母 时间是当晚早些时候在她睡觉前 | |
[52:04] | 我在分类广告网买的 有人便宜卖 也许是他偷的 那就把广告页发给我 我也是这么觉得的 你是个小偷 我会放回我拿的地方 我现在就去 | |
[52:06] | 我没有偷 我买的 胡扯 我没有撒谎 艾丽卡 我发誓 我不是艾丽卡 我现在和她一起 我是诺拉·C | |
[52:17] | 祈祷你平安归来 我是艾瑞卡的父亲 如果有谁有消息 请联系海耶斯警探分局 | |
[52:23] | 拜托一定要安全 请转发 周三晚9点半守夜 我们都很想你❤❤❤ | |
[52:32] | 警方正在搜寻一名17岁失踪少女 艾瑞卡·邓恩 17岁 大约上周三午夜失踪 最后的目击人是她的父母 时间是当晚早些时候在她睡觉前 | |
[52:35] | Matias, Matias. | 马蒂亚斯 马蒂亚斯 |
[52:36] | I have more questions, man. | 我还有问题 |
[52:38] | Yeah, here, I’m sorry. What’s up? | 我在 抱歉 怎么了 |
[52:39] | Is it better, like, that we did it as a team, | 这样会不会更好 我们组队 |
[52:41] | or as a solo experience? | 还是单人操作 |
[52:44] | And also… and like how the hell are you handling the decision tree? | 还有 你是怎么分层次决策的 |
[52:47] | Like, say, if we had decided | 比方说 如果我们打算 |
[52:49] | to do something with the bad guy’s money, | 用坏人的钱干点什么 |
[52:50] | if we’d taken it, | 假设我们拿了钱 |
[52:51] | then how does that ripple through the rest of the story? | 那我们要怎么影响接下来的故事 |
[52:57] | Hello? Matia… | 听到了吗 马蒂亚… |
[53:00] | Bloody hell, he’s away with the fairies. | 该死的 他怎么心不在焉的 |
[53:01] | – Matias! – Hold on, I’ll be… | -马蒂亚斯 -等下 我马上… |
[53:03] | I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 马上回来 |
[53:04] | How long are you gonna be gone this time? | 你这次要离开多久 |
[53:26] | Are you there? | 你们还在吗 |
[53:29] | Are you there? Can you hear me… | 你们还在吗 能听到吗 |
[53:31] | Hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[53:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:41] | Then watch this. | 看这个 |
[53:44] | 发送 实时发送比特币 | |
[54:01] | 不要这么做 我只想要这台电脑 | |
[54:09] | 下一步 转账成功 | |
[54:15] | You get the computer back | 你要拿回电脑 |
[54:17] | when I get Amaya back. | 就要先把阿玛娅还给我 |
[54:19] | You get the money back when I see on the news | 等我在新闻上看到艾瑞卡·邓恩 |
[54:21] | that Erica Dunne is back home safe with her parents. | 平安回家与父母团聚 你才能拿回钱 |
[54:28] | 阿玛娅·迪索托来电 接听 | |
[54:30] | You stupid motherfucker. | 你这个愚蠢的混蛋 |
[54:32] | – All I want is my laptop. – All I want is Amaya. | -我只想要回我的电脑 -我只想要阿玛娅 |
[54:35] | You don’t understand | 你不明白 |
[54:36] | what you have gotten yourself into. | 你惹了什么麻烦 |
[54:38] | – You killed Kelly! – No, I didn’t. | -你杀了凯莉 -我没有 |
[54:40] | If you lay a hand on Amaya or Erica, | 要是你胆敢动阿玛娅和艾瑞卡一根手指 |
[54:43] | you’ll never see any of that money. | 你就再也别想见到你的钱了 |
[54:44] | Shut the fuck up and listen. | 闭嘴听好 |
[54:46] | – They do not let girls go. – What are you talking about? | -他们不会放女孩离开 -你什么意思 |
[54:49] | The Circle, the people I work with, | 那个圈子 跟我合作的人 |
[54:51] | all the other Charon clients, | 所有其他查伦客户 |
[54:53] | they monitor all Bitcoin accounts. | 他们监控着所有比特币账户 |
[54:56] | They’re gonna think I’m trying to cash out. | 他们会以为我想套现 |
[55:03] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[55:05] | Hello, hello! | 还在吗 |
[55:11] | I lost your screen. What’s going on? | 我看不到你的屏幕了 怎么回事 |
[55:13] | – What’s happening? – I don’t… I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不… 我不知道 |
[55:16] | God, they pulled you across the river, didn’t they? | 天啊 他们拉你渡过了冥河 是不是 |
[55:19] | You know what? I’m just… I’m gonna close it. | 我还是 把页面关掉吧 |
[55:21] | No! Do not close it. | 不 不要关 |
[55:22] | They’re gonna know you’re not me. | 他们会知道你不是我的 |
[55:29] | Are they talking to you? | 他们在跟你说话吗 |
[55:30] | What are they saying? | 他们说了什么 |
[55:35] | They’re saying… they’re saying recite the code. | 他们说 他们让我说暗号 |
[55:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[55:39] | You just put a bullet in our head. | 你要害死我们俩了 |
[55:41] | You stupid… Okay. | 你这个蠢货… 好了 |
[55:45] | Listen to me. | 听好 |
[55:48] | If they find out that I lost that computer, | 要是他们发现我把电脑弄丢了 |
[55:50] | they’re gonna kill me, they’re gonna kill you, | 他们会杀了我 也杀了你 |
[55:52] | and they’re gonna kill anyone else that might have seen it. | 他们会杀光所有可能目睹此事的人 |
[55:53] | Just give me the code then. | 那你把暗号告诉我 |
[55:54] | <查伦1> 确认你的身份 查伦4 <查伦1> 说出暗号 <查伦5> 说出暗号 <查伦11> 说出暗号 | |
[55:55] | Give me the money back first and then… | 先把钱还给我 然后… |
[55:57] | No. Fuck you! | 不 操你的 |
[55:58] | I am 10 feet away from Amaya, | 我离阿玛娅只有三米远 |
[56:00] | and I will put a knife in her throat | 我会把她割喉 |
[56:02] | and disappear before she even hits the ground. | 在她倒地前就逃之夭夭 |
[56:03] | I think you’re a dead man who lost $10 million. | 你弄丢了1000万 你死定了 |
[56:05] | This can be so easy. | 事情很简单 |
[56:06] | I return Amaya, you return the laptop, | 我把阿玛娅还给你 你把电脑还给我 |
[56:08] | and it’ll be like nothing ever happened. | 一切就像没有发生过一样 |
[56:09] | No, you killed Kelly! | 不 你杀了凯莉 |
[56:10] | <查伦1> 确认你的身份 查伦4 <查伦1> 说出暗号 <查伦5> 说出暗号 <查伦11> 说出暗号 <查伦1> 说出暗号 <查伦3> 说出暗号 <查伦12> 说出暗号 <查伦9> 说出暗号 | |
[56:11] | No, I didn’t. I just bashed her head. | 我没有 我只是打了她的头 |
[56:13] | She’ll wake up and think it was a robbery or something. | 她醒来会以为只是有人抢劫 |
[56:15] | We have no time for this. | 我们没时间扯这些了 |
[56:17] | Return the money. | 把钱还来 |
[56:18] | No, no, no. No, no, no. No. | 不 不不不 |
[56:20] | When Erica Dunne is home safe, | 等艾瑞卡安全回家的时候 |
[56:21] | then you get the money. | 你就能拿到钱了 |
[56:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:23] | <查伦1> 确认你的身份 查伦4 <查伦1> 说出暗号 <查伦5> 说出暗号 <查伦11> 说出暗号 <查伦1> 说出暗号 <查伦3> 说出暗号 <查伦12> 说出暗号 <查伦9> 说出暗号 <查伦1> 这是你最后的机会了 查伦4 | |
[56:25] | You better hurry up. | 你最好动作快点 |
[56:27] | They said this is your last chance, Charon IV. | 他们说这是你最后的机会了 查伦4 |
[56:32] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[56:34] | Type A-B-Y-S-S-U-S. | 打ABYSSUS |
[56:37] | Second word: A-B-Y-S-S-U-M. | 第二个 ABYSSUM |
[56:41] | Third word: I-N-V-O-C-A-T. | 第三个 INVOCAT |
[56:45] | Oh, wait, they’re typing in all caps. | 等等 他们打字都是大写 |
[56:46] | – Should it be in all caps? – Just fucking send it. | -是都要大写吗 -你他妈快发吧 |
[56:52] | They’re asking why you drained the account. | 他们问你为什么要把账户转空 |
[56:53] | Tell them I switched from Bitcoin to Ethereum. | 告诉他们我从比特币换到以太坊了 |
[57:01] | They’re asking why. | 他们问为什么 |
[57:02] | It’s a better exchange rate. | 转换的汇率更高 |
[57:03] | I got a tip. | 我有诀窍 |
[57:12] | Are they buying it? | 他们信了吗 |
[57:18] | Yeah, think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[57:24] | We’ll be there soon, you’ll get Amaya. | 我们很快就到 你会见到阿玛娅 |
[57:25] | And you’ll get your laptop. | 你会拿回你的电脑 |
[57:30] | If I let Erica go, | 要是我放艾瑞卡走了 |
[57:33] | they’re gonna think that she escaped and… | 他们会以为她逃跑了 |
[57:35] | they’re gonna lose faith, they’re gonna hold me liable. | 他们会对我失去信心 会怪罪到我身上 |
[57:37] | Yeah, but you’ll have $10 million | 对 但是你有1000万 |
[57:39] | to help you figure out how to disappear. | 来帮你解决如何逃跑的问题 |
[57:42] | If anything goes wrong between here and there, | 要是出了任何岔子 |
[57:45] | you’re both dead. | 你们就都死定了 |
[57:52] | He’s lying to us. | 他骗了我们 |
[57:53] | He’s back. Matias. | 他回来了 马蒂亚斯 |
[57:59] | What? | 什么 |
[57:59] | – Okay, Nari, it is just a game. – I found her. Okay? | -好了 纳里 这只是个游戏 -我找到她了 |
[58:04] | I found the girl, Matias, | 我找到那个女孩了 马蒂亚斯 |
[58:05] | – from your video. – Found who? | -你视频里的女孩 -找到谁了 |
[58:06] | She’s real. Her name’s Erica Dunne. | 她是真实存在的 她叫艾瑞卡·邓恩 |
[58:08] | She is real, and she’s really missing. | 她是真的 而且她真的失踪了 |
[58:10] | No, Nari, I know, I know. I just… That was a… | 不 纳里 我知道 我只是… 那只是 |
[58:12] | Is it… Is it just a placeholder or like… | 那是 那只是借用了这件事 |
[58:15] | Yeah. No, it is, it is, it’s a placeholder. | 对 只是 只是借用 |
[58:16] | Dude, that’s messed up, man. | 兄弟 这可不好 |
[58:18] | Where did you even get the video? | 那你是从哪里弄到这个视频的 |
[58:22] | LiveLeak. | 在线泄露视频网 |
[58:23] | Yeah, someone on the inside just must have… | 内部肯定有人 |
[58:25] | must have leaked it or something. I don’t know. | 把视频泄露了出来 我也不知道 |
[58:26] | Why would you use that video? | 你为什么要用这个视频 |
[58:31] | Okay, you know what? Send the link. | 好了 你把链接给我吧 |
[58:33] | Nari, that’s ridiculous. What? | 纳里 这太荒唐了 什么 |
[58:36] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[58:38] | Is that… Is that Amaya? | 是阿玛娅吗 |
[58:41] | Turn on your video, love. | 打开摄像 亲爱的 |
[58:45] | – Matias? – No, no, no. Get him off. | -马蒂亚斯 -不不不 把他踢出去 |
[58:48] | Matias, is that you? | 马蒂亚斯 是你搞的吗 |
[58:50] | How do we get this person off? | 怎么把这个人踢出去 |
[58:50] | Does anyone know how we get this person off? | 谁知道怎么把这个人踢出去 |
[58:54] | – Stop it. – Wait, what’s going on? | -别闹了 -慢着 怎么回事 |
[58:56] | Come on, Matias. | 别搞了 马蒂亚斯 |
[58:58] | Are you… you sneaky little bastard. | 你在… 你这个卑鄙的小混蛋 |
[59:00] | He’s playing us. It’s still the game. | 他在耍我们 还是那个游戏 |
[59:01] | No. No, guys, do… hey, listen, do not click the link. | 不不 听着 不要点击链接 |
[59:03] | – Is this the link? – Do not click the link. | -这是链接吗 -不要点击链接 |
[59:05] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[59:08] | Guys, we didn’t click the link, | 我们没有点击链接 |
[59:09] | but the video’s playing anyway. | 但是视频自动播放了 |
[59:11] | Same here. | 我这也是 |
[59:14] | – What the… – What is it? | -怎么… -怎么回事 |
[59:16] | That was senior year. That’s December. | 那是大四的时候 12月 |
[59:18] | That’s actually McLeary’s Pub, yeah? | 是在麦里利酒吧 对吧 |
[59:26] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[59:27] | What does this have to do with the… | 这跟那个有什么关系 |
[59:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:30] | Wait, guys, where is Lexx? | 慢着 各位 莱克西人呢 |
[59:33] | She’s probably still getting a bollocking from her mom. | 她可能正在接受她妈的痛骂 |
[59:36] | Lexx! | 莱克西 |
[59:36] | 用户名 密码 | |
[59:42] | – What is that? – That’s Drill Bit. | -这是什么 -是钻头 |
[59:44] | – That’s an exploit. – What is an exploit? | -一个开发工具 -什么是开发工具 |
[59:45] | It’s a hacking tool. | 是黑客程序 |
[59:50] | Lexx! | 莱克西 |
[59:52] | Weird. | 有点怪 |
[59:53] | Are you calling Lexx right now? | 你在给莱克西打电话吗 |
[59:54] | Yes, I’m calling Lexx right now. | 对 我在给她打电话 |
[59:56] | 姓名 莱克西·普特里 专业 音乐理论 | |
[59:57] | Wait, wait, I thought she was… | 慢着 我以为她… |
[59:58] | 联系方式 加州 洛杉矶 邮编90012 西南二街3743号301室 | |
[1:00:02] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[1:00:03] | Okay, I am lo… | 我在找… |
[1:00:05] | Is she in on this, Matias? What’s going on? | 她也参与了游戏吗 马蒂亚斯 怎么回事 |
[1:00:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:29] | Did she just jump? | 她是跳下来了吗 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, my God! Help! | 天哪 来人啊 |
[1:00:41] | Matias? | 马蒂亚斯 |
[1:00:43] | Was that Lexx? | 那是莱克西吗 |
[1:00:47] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[1:00:49] | Matias, please, talk to us. | 马蒂亚斯 求你快说话 |
[1:00:51] | This is just… This is the game. | 这只是…这只是游戏 |
[1:00:53] | That wasn’t her. | 那不是她 |
[1:01:13] | How close are you? | 你离那里多远 |
[1:01:15] | How close… how close are you to the subway? | 你现在离地铁站多远 |
[1:01:19] | Okay, okay, can you… Can you do me a favor? | 好 你能 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:01:20] | Can you… Can you stay on the call? | 你能不能 不要挂断电话 |
[1:01:22] | And just keep your… keep your phone in your pocket, | 就… 就把电话放到口袋里 |
[1:01:24] | or whatever, just stay on, okay? | 不管怎么样 不要挂断 好吗 |
[1:01:29] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[1:01:31] | And when you… and I’ll explain it to you | 等你… 我到时候解释给你听 |
[1:01:32] | when you… when you get here, all right? | 等你… 等你到这儿的时候 好吗 |
[1:01:36] | Wait, no. Nari, Nari, Nari, Nari, | 等等 不 纳里 纳里 纳里 纳里 |
[1:01:37] | – who are you calling? – I’m calling Lexx. | -你在给谁打电话 -莱克西 |
[1:01:39] | Don’t. Please, do not call her right now. | 不要 求你了 先别打给她 |
[1:01:41] | Okay? Please, just trust… | 好吗 拜托你相信… |
[1:01:42] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转语音信箱了 |
[1:01:43] | Okay, guys. Hey, listen to me for a second, all right? | 各位 先听我说 好吗 |
[1:01:45] | No more calls, all right? We just… you can… | 不要再打电话了 我们… 你们… |
[1:01:47] | you can leave your phones on, | 你们可以把手机打开 |
[1:01:48] | – but just don’t… – Why? | -但是不要… -为什么 |
[1:01:50] | There are automated calls, it’s part of the game. | 会有自动呼叫进来 这是游戏的一部分 |
[1:01:52] | I just… I just wanna make sure that they’re going through. | 我只是 只是想确保电话能打进来 |
[1:01:53] | Bullshit, Matias. Bullshit, okay? | 胡说 马蒂亚斯 你在胡说 |
[1:01:56] | – Okay, Nari, Nari. – I have had enough. | -好吧 纳里 纳里 -我受够了 |
[1:01:57] | I swear, if you don’t start talking now… | 我发誓 要是你不老实交代 |
[1:01:59] | Matias is playing with you. | 马蒂亚斯在耍你们 |
[1:02:01] | No. No, no, I am calling the police. | 不 不 我要报警了 |
[1:02:02] | Nari, Nari, please. Do not do that. | 纳里 纳里 拜托别这么做 |
[1:02:04] | – Please, hang, hang up the phone, Nari. – No, I am not. | -求你了 挂掉电话 纳里 -不 不要 |
[1:02:06] | – I am gonna call the police right now. – Calm down, guys. | -我现在就报警 -冷静一点 各位 |
[1:02:08] | Just give me one more second, please, just one more second! | 再给我一点时间 拜托 就一点时间 |
[1:02:11] | Guys, it’s real. The whole thing is real. | 都是真的 这一切都是真的 |
[1:02:18] | Just, just listen to me, all right? | 拜托听我说 好吗 |
[1:02:19] | The reason I said it was a game | 我之前说这是游戏 |
[1:02:21] | is because he said if anyone knew | 是因为他说要是有人知道了 |
[1:02:23] | or if anyone disconnected, | 或者切断联系了 |
[1:02:24] | he would kill Amaya and | 他就要杀了阿玛娅 |
[1:02:25] | – then he’d come after all of you. – Who? | -再追杀你们所有人 -谁 |
[1:02:25] | Charon! Charon, Charon IV. | 查伦 查伦 查伦4 |
[1:02:27] | The guy whose laptop I took. | 我拿了他的电脑 |
[1:02:29] | Okay, Matias. We get it. | 好了 马蒂亚斯 我们明白了 |
[1:02:30] | I’m kind of done with this now. | 我受够这个游戏了 |
[1:02:31] | Just… can you shut up and listen to me, please? | 你… 你不要说话 听我说好吗 |
[1:02:33] | Please. He can hear and see everything, all right? | 求你了 他能听到看到一切 好吗 |
[1:02:36] | I mean, he, he found Amaya’s apartment. | 他 他找到了阿玛娅的公寓 |
[1:02:37] | She was the first person I called, | 我第一个打给了她 |
[1:02:38] | so he must have been able to track her somehow, | 他一定有什么办法能追踪到她 |
[1:02:40] | – or, or, or I don’t know. – You’re serious? | -或者 我也不知道 -你是认真的吗 |
[1:02:42] | You’re being serious right now? | 你现在是认真的吗 |
[1:02:43] | She’s on her way over here, and he’s following her. | 她正在到这里来的路上 他跟着她 |
[1:02:45] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait. So, so there is no game. | 等等 等等 这么说这不是游戏 |
[1:02:47] | This is all actually happening? | 这都是真实发生的事 |
[1:02:49] | Oh, my God. He-he killed Lexx. | 我的天哪 他 他杀了莱克西 |
[1:02:52] | I… No… I-I-I don’t know. | 我 不 我 我不知道 |
[1:02:53] | But he… he pushed her. He-he-he bloody killed Lexx. | 可他 他推了她 他 他杀了莱克西 |
[1:02:56] | If he was with Amaya, | 要是他和阿玛娅在一起 |
[1:02:57] | then how could he have done that to Lexx? | 那他怎么可能杀了莱克西 |
[1:02:58] | That’s exactly the thing. It wasn’t him. | 关键就是这个 那不是他 |
[1:03:01] | – It must have been one of the others. – The other what? | -肯定是另外哪个人 -另外的什么人 |
[1:03:03] | The other… the Charons. The ones who buy the videos, | 另外的 查伦 那些买视频的人 |
[1:03:05] | the ones who pick the girls. They must have figured out | 那些挑选女孩的人 他们肯定猜到了 |
[1:03:07] | – that the laptop got stolen. – Oh, my God. | -电脑被偷了 -我的天哪 |
[1:03:08] | Guys, they’re not just gonna let that evidence float around. | 他们是不会让证据外流的 |
[1:03:11] | So, all those videos, they’re all… | 那些视频都… |
[1:03:12] | This is damage control. They’re doing a clean-up. | 这是在控制损害 他们在毁尸灭迹 |
[1:03:14] | If they found Lexx, | 如果说他们找到了莱克西 |
[1:03:16] | can they find the rest of us, too? | 那他们是不是也能找到我们 |
[1:03:17] | I am ghosted online. They can’t find me. | 我开了隐身模式 他们找不到我的 |
[1:03:19] | Okay. He’s right, he’s right. You need to get to AJ’s house. | 对 他说得对 你得去AJ那里 |
[1:03:21] | No, wait. Do not… No! If these guys are that good… | 不 不可以 如果这些人这么厉害 |
[1:03:24] | they can track cell phones, they can track cars. | 他们可以追踪手机 追踪车辆 |
[1:03:26] | Do not lead them to my place. | 别把他们引到我这里来 |
[1:03:28] | Just listen to me, guys. | 听我说 各位 |
[1:03:29] | You have to stay online and act like nothing is wrong. | 你们不能下线 要表现得一如往常 |
[1:03:32] | No! No! What we can’t do is sit around, | 不 不 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[1:03:33] | wait till someone shows up at our door. | 就这么坐等别人找上门来 |
[1:03:35] | Wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 慢着 |
[1:03:37] | How do we know he’s not listening now? | 我们怎么知道他现在没有在听 |
[1:03:39] | Because of Facebook chat. | 因为脸书视频 |
[1:03:40] | The green light, it goes off when she loses connection. | 断开连接时绿光就灭了 |
[1:03:42] | That’s why I told her to take the subway. | 所以我才让她去坐地铁 |
[1:03:44] | So when she’d lose connection and went underground, | 这样到了地下她就会断开连接 |
[1:03:46] | then I could tell you guys what was fucking happening, all right? | 我就可以告诉你们发生了什么事 |
[1:03:49] | Look, there’s no service in the station, | 地铁站里没有信号 |
[1:03:51] | but there’s Wi-Fi in the subway cars. | 但是车上有无线信号 |
[1:03:52] | So, as soon as she gets on that train, | 所以一旦她上了车 |
[1:03:54] | she’s gonna have Wi-Fi again, and so will he. | 她就会连上无线 他也就能听到了 |
[1:03:56] | All right? Let’s just… | 好吗 我们就 |
[1:03:57] | Can we just… can we just… | 我们… 我们能不能 |
[1:03:58] | Can we just play a game in the meantime, | 我们能不能就当我们刚才在玩游戏 |
[1:04:00] | act like nothing is happening? | 假装什么事也没发生 |
[1:04:01] | I’ll give him the laptop when he gets here. | 他到这里以后我就把电脑给他 |
[1:04:02] | Wait a second. If he’s watching, | 慢着 要是他一直在看 |
[1:04:04] | if he saw what happened to Lexx, then doesn’t he know? | 要是他看到了莱克西的事 那他不就知道了吗 |
[1:04:06] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不… 我不知道 |
[1:04:07] | He hasn’t said anything yet. | 他还什么都没说 |
[1:04:08] | So, uh, so it might have | 也许事情是 |
[1:04:08] | happened when he didn’t have connection or… | 在他断开连接后发生的 |
[1:04:14] | Yo, AJ. AJ, AJ, dude, get the hell out of there. | AJ AJ AJ 快跑 |
[1:04:16] | – Get out. Get out of there. – AJ, get out of there now. | -快跑 快点离开那里 -AJ 快跑 |
[1:04:19] | – AJ… AJ, get out! – AJ, get out. | -AJ AJ 快跑 -AJ 快跑 |
[1:04:22] | Jesus Christ, Mom, what are you… | 老天 妈 你在干什么 |
[1:04:25] | God. | 老天 |
[1:04:28] | All right, all right, um, all right, listen. | 好了 好了 听着 |
[1:04:29] | I transferred all of the money, | 我把所有钱都转走了 |
[1:04:30] | all of the money into my account, all right? | 都转进了我的账户 |
[1:04:32] | – Just temporarily. – Why didn’t you tell us? | -只是暂时的 -你还有什么没告诉我们 |
[1:04:34] | Why, why didn’t you try and warn us? | 为什么 你为什么不警告我们 |
[1:04:36] | How could I have warned you, Damon? | 我怎么警告你们 达蒙 |
[1:04:38] | If I did, Amaya would be… | 要是我那么做了 阿玛娅就… |
[1:04:40] | And I just did it as insurance, all right? | 我转钱只是为了当做保险 |
[1:04:42] | What, what about the laptop? Isn’t that enough insurance? | 那电脑怎么说 那还不够保险吗 |
[1:04:44] | He’s, he’s not gonna hurt Amaya when you got… | 他 他不会伤害阿玛娅的 只要你… |
[1:04:46] | – Not just Amaya. – You’ve got all his evidence! | -不止是阿玛娅 -你有他所有的证据 |
[1:04:48] | Erica Dunne. | 艾瑞卡·邓恩 |
[1:04:50] | I told him he would get the money back | 我告诉他想要回钱 |
[1:04:51] | once I knew that she was free too. | 必须也放了她 |
[1:04:58] | Matty, you are so dead. | 马特 你死定了 |
[1:05:00] | What the hell else was I supposed to do? | 我他妈还能怎么做 |
[1:05:03] | You saw what he does to those people. | 你看到他都对别人做了什么 |
[1:05:04] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 你怎么会以为会他会照你说的做 |
[1:05:05] | You think he was just gonna take the laptop and walk away? | 你觉得他会拿了电脑就走吗 |
[1:05:11] | I know what I’m asking you to do is… | 我只知道我要请求你们这么做 |
[1:05:14] | Amaya’s gonna be here in five minutes, | 阿玛娅五分钟内就会上线了 |
[1:05:16] | and I can’t promise you that in those five minutes | 我不能保证在这五分钟里 |
[1:05:19] | that no one else is gonna show up at your door, but… | 会不会有人找到你们那里 但是… |
[1:05:24] | Guys, if we don’t do this, Amaya’s… | 如果我们不这么做 阿玛娅就… |
[1:05:27] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[1:05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:44] | So, uh, who wants to go first? | 谁第一个来 |
[1:05:53] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[1:05:57] | Yeah, well, that one sucks. | 这个题真烂 |
[1:06:05] | Um, my gym teacher got fired | 我的健身教练被开除了 |
[1:06:07] | for adding blank to the obstacle course. | 因为他在障碍课程[赛道]上加了什么 |
[1:06:21] | Too much cocaine. | 很多可卡因 |
[1:06:24] | Velcro. | 尼龙搭扣 |
[1:06:25] | Uh, depression. | 抑郁症 |
[1:06:31] | I like Velcro. | 我喜欢尼龙搭扣这个答案 |
[1:06:36] | Thought depression was pretty good. | 不过抑郁症那个也不错 |
[1:06:40] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧 到我了 |
[1:06:41] | Uh, or do you wanna go, Damon? | 还说你想来 达蒙 |
[1:06:43] | – Yeah. Yeah, all right. – Yeah? Um, all right. | -好吧 好吧 -好 |
[1:06:49] | In his new action, | 在他的新动作 |
[1:06:51] | in his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off | 在他的新动作喜剧里 成龙挡下了 |
[1:06:54] | – ninjas while also… – Nari. | -忍者的袭击还… -纳里 |
[1:06:56] | Nari, we’re, we’re, we’re trying to play. | 纳里 我们 我们在玩游戏 |
[1:06:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:00] | A horse with no legs. | 一匹没有腿的马 |
[1:07:02] | – What, uh, what is… – Right? | -什么 什么叫… -对吧 |
[1:07:05] | Uh, go around… going around punching people. | 到处 到处揍人 |
[1:07:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[1:07:10] | That’s… you would pick that. | 你打算选这个答案 |
[1:07:11] | That’s pretty good try. | 猜得不错 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[1:07:15] | Matias, give me access to the laptop. | 马蒂亚斯 让我连接到你的电脑 |
[1:07:16] | System Preferences, Users and Groups, | 系统偏好设置 用户和组 |
[1:07:18] | Add User, make sure you give me administrative access. | 添加用户 确保你授予我管理员权限 |
[1:07:21] | Wait, I’m just… What are you gonna be doing? | 等等 我在… 你要做什么 |
[1:07:24] | I am gonna back-up all the videos | 我要备份所有视频 |
[1:07:25] | and I’m gonna go through location services, | 通过位置服务 |
[1:07:27] | in case we can find out where the laptop’s been, | 找出电脑曾所处的地点 |
[1:07:29] | then maybe we can find the missing girl. | 也许我们就能找到失踪的女孩 |
[1:07:31] | Wait, what do you mean? | 慢着 什么意思 |
[1:07:32] | Are we… don’t worry, okay? | 我们… 别担心 |
[1:07:33] | 你没有为该用户创建密码 确定创建用户吗 确定 | |
[1:07:33] | What are you… what… no. | 你在做什么… 什么 不 |
[1:07:34] | You guys, my friend on the force, | 各位 我在警局的朋友 |
[1:07:36] | he’s coming over here, so… | 正在过来的路上 |
[1:07:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:07:41] | Um, blank. | 这是什么 |
[1:07:42] | Awesome in theory, kind of a mess in practice. | 在理论上很牛逼 但是实践起来却一团糟 |
[1:07:45] | Um, uh, the swim team, all at once. | 游泳队 |
[1:07:53] | Okay, he’s gone. AJ, AJ, AJ, | 好了 他断开连接了 AJ AJ AJ |
[1:07:55] | as soon as Amaya gets to my place, | 阿玛娅一到我这边 |
[1:07:56] | you disconnect, and you and your mom | 你就断线 然后和你妈 |
[1:07:58] | get the hell out of your house. All right? | 立刻离开你的房子 好吗 |
[1:07:59] | You’re the only one who might not be safe. | 你是唯一可能会有危险的人 |
[1:08:02] | Uh, Damon’s in London, they can’t get to him. | 达蒙在伦敦 他们找不到他 |
[1:08:04] | And Nari’s got a friend on the force, | 纳里有朋友在警局 |
[1:08:05] | so, so the cops are already on their way. | 警察已经在过去的路上了 |
[1:08:07] | Okay, listen, you guys cannot stay there. | 听着 你们不能待在家里 |
[1:08:09] | No, no, no. We’re not going to. | 不不不 我们不会走的 |
[1:08:10] | Wait, wait, wait, uh… | 等等 等等 |
[1:08:26] | Hey, um, Amaya’s… Amaya’s gonna be late. | 阿玛娅 阿玛娅要迟一点到 |
[1:08:29] | She says there’s something wrong with the subway. | 她说地铁出故障了 |
[1:08:31] | Do you, uh… do you guys… | 你们 你们 |
[1:08:32] | Can you guys play a little bit longer? | 你们能再玩儿一会儿吗 |
[1:08:35] | – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. – I, um, totally. | -可以 好啊 -我 没问题 |
[1:08:37] | – Okay. – Hey, uh, Serena? | -好 -赛琳娜 |
[1:08:39] | Serena, Nari. | 赛琳娜 纳里 |
[1:08:41] | – Serena? – Guys. | -赛琳娜 -各位 |
[1:08:43] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[1:08:46] | Uh, sorry, guys. Um, Nari’s skipping this round. | 抱歉 纳里这一局不玩了 |
[1:08:50] | Uh… Matias, can we play something else? | 马蒂亚斯 我们能玩点别的吗 |
[1:08:55] | I’m getting, getting sick of this game. | 我有点 这个游戏我有点玩厌了 |
[1:08:57] | – How much longer? – How much longer for… | -要再玩多久 -要多久… |
[1:08:59] | Where did the subway break down? | 地铁在哪一站出故障的 |
[1:09:00] | Let me… let me just… let me ask. | 我 我去问问 |
[1:09:09] | Uh, it’s, uh, Western Boulevard. | 西部大道 |
[1:09:11] | Western Boulevard. | 西部大道 |
[1:09:13] | Not far. Uh… | 不是很远 |
[1:09:16] | What’s going on with Nari? | 纳里怎么了 |
[1:09:18] | Bathroom. She’s not feeling well. | 去厕所了 她不太舒服 |
[1:09:19] | Might be a while. | 要一会儿 |
[1:09:33] | Oh, you know what, fuck around all you want, asshole! | 你知道吗 随你们怎么搞 混蛋 |
[1:09:35] | – AJ! Dude! – I got this shit all tied up! | -AJ -我门窗都关好了 |
[1:09:37] | – Do your worst! – It’s gone, it’s gone, AJ. | -看你们怎么弄 -没了 没了 AJ |
[1:09:40] | I am so sick and tired | 我累了 我受够了 |
[1:09:43] | of all you sheeple not being sick and tired enough | 你们这些跟风狗… |
[1:09:46] | to get off your… | 别再… |
[1:09:50] | …sick and tired… | 累了 受够了 |
[1:09:52] | sick and tired… sick and tired… | 累了 受够了 累了 受够了 |
[1:09:54] | That’s the way to avoid data corruption | 这是在使用并行固态硬盘时 |
[1:09:58] | when using parallel SSD. | 避免数据损坏的方法 |
[1:10:01] | …A corruption… corruption. | 这是腐败 腐败 |
[1:10:02] | The protest going on at the, uh, Great American Mall | 关于污水的抗议活动正在密歇根州 |
[1:10:05] | in downtown for Flint, Michigan, for that dirty water. | 弗林特市中心的美国购物中心举行 |
[1:10:08] | That went on, so, I’m gonna pack up all my stuff, | 正在进行 所以我要打包行李 |
[1:10:10] | go downtown to the mall, and have some fun. | 去市区的购物中心找点乐子 |
[1:10:13] | Go downtown to the mall and have some fun. | 去市区的购物中心找点乐子 |
[1:10:15] | The beautiful Second Amendment that is keeping it legal | “伟大的”第二修正案让人们可以合法持有 |
[1:10:17] | to have a storehouse of assault weapons and explosives… | 攻击性武器和爆炸物 |
[1:10:21] | assault weapons and explosives… | 攻击性武器和爆炸物 |
[1:10:23] | weapons and explosives… | 武器和爆炸物 |
[1:10:33] | 911, please state the nature of your emergency. | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[1:10:36] | I am sick and tired of all… the corruption. | 我受够了腐败 |
[1:10:39] | Sir, is this a real emergency? | 先生 确实有紧急情况吗 |
[1:10:41] | I’m gonna pack up all my… | 我要打包我所有的 |
[1:10:42] | assault weapons and explosives. | 攻击性武器和爆炸物 |
[1:10:43] | Go downtown to the mall and have some fun. | 去市区的购物中心找点乐子 |
[1:10:46] | Sir, can you tell me your name? | 先生 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[1:10:47] | Jeffcock is a family name. | 杰夫科克是姓 |
[1:10:52] | Wait… | 慢着 |
[1:10:56] | They made that call two minutes ago. | 电话是两分钟前拨出的 |
[1:10:57] | AJ, you need to get out of… | AJ 你得离开… |
[1:10:59] | Police! We have a search warrant! | 警察 我们有搜查令 |
[1:11:01] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[1:11:02] | AJ, just get on the ground right now, all right? | AJ 你马上趴在地上 |
[1:11:04] | AJ, get on the… get on the damn ground! | AJ 趴下 趴在地上 |
[1:11:07] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Get on the ground! | -好好好 -趴在地上 |
[1:11:09] | – Get on the ground now! – What’s going on? | -立刻趴下 -怎么回事 |
[1:11:11] | – Where is your son? – The basement. | -你儿子在哪里 -在地下室 |
[1:11:12] | Wait, wait, wait. What’s this on the screen right here? | 等等 等等 屏幕上是什么 |
[1:11:14] | – What’s on the screen? – It’s AJ’s desktop. | -屏幕上是什么 -是AJ的电脑 |
[1:11:16] | – What is… – They’re into his computer. | -什么… -他们黑进了他的电脑 |
[1:11:21] | They’re uploading something. | 他们在上传东西 |
[1:11:21] | – Police, open the door! – I can’t. I’m on the ground. | -警察 开门 -我做不到 我趴在地上 |
[1:11:24] | Open the door or we’ll break it down. | 开门 不然我们要撞门了 |
[1:11:27] | Okay. Okay, I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 好的 好的 我来了 我来开门了 |
[1:11:29] | – Stay down. – Oh, my God! | -退后 -我的天 |
[1:11:32] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:11:32] | I’m coming! I’m coming! | 我来了 我来了 |
[1:11:33] | – No! AJ! – No! No! No! | -不要 AJ -不要 不 |
[1:11:35] | – AJ! No! – Stay on the ground. | -AJ 不要 -趴在地上 |
[1:11:37] | – No. AJ! – Don’t! AJ! | -不要 AJ -不要 AJ |
[1:11:38] | – No! No, no, no. Stay! – No! | -不 不 不要 别走 -不 |
[1:11:40] | AJ! No! AJ! | AJ 不 AJ |
[1:11:43] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[1:11:46] | Gun, gun! | 有枪 |
[1:11:51] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[1:11:59] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯已被击毙 |
[1:12:12] | Oh, AJ. | 天啊 AJ |
[1:12:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:23] | Matias, Damon… | 马蒂亚斯 达蒙 |
[1:12:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:12:34] | He’s gonna kill Amaya | 他要杀了阿玛娅 |
[1:12:35] | as soon as that train reaches the station. | 火车一到站他就会下手 |
[1:12:36] | No, Nari is on her way there right now. | 不 纳里已经过去了 |
[1:12:39] | – What? – Yeah, she’s gonna try | -什么 -她想要在 |
[1:12:40] | and get there before they can get to her. | 他们对她动手之前先到那儿 |
[1:12:42] | I can… I can get there faster. | 我 我过去更快 |
[1:12:43] | I’m gonna go now. | 我现在就过去 |
[1:12:48] | What… | 怎么 |
[1:12:50] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:13:12] | Bye, love you. | 回见 爱你 |
[1:13:15] | So, here’s the only thing. | 只有一件事了 |
[1:13:17] | We were gonna tell them tonight, | 我们今晚告诉他们 |
[1:13:19] | and over Skype. | 在视频上说 |
[1:13:20] | Do you wanna… | 你想 |
[1:13:22] | Do you wanna not tell them tonight or, | 你今晚不想告诉他们 还是 |
[1:13:23] | – or what… – No, it’s perfect, | -还是什么 -不 这样很好 |
[1:13:25] | because this way, Damon gets to be there for the news. | 因为这样 达蒙就会过来 |
[1:13:31] | AJ will be fine. He’s a big boy. | AJ会没事的 他很坚强 |
[1:13:33] | He’s a big boy. | 他很坚强 |
[1:13:34] | Big boy that’ll probably show up a lot in symbolic protests. | 他可能会象征性地抗议一下 |
[1:13:38] | That’s probably true. | 没错 |
[1:13:40] | On a white horse. | 骑着一匹白马 |
[1:13:42] | – Like, he would love that. – Yeah. | -他会喜欢的 -没错 |
[1:13:44] | Or with a boom-box. | 或者带着音响出现 |
[1:13:45] | Just John Cusack style. | 约翰·库萨克的风格 |
[1:13:49] | And then we can put him at your parents’ table. | 然后我们就让他跳到你父母的桌子上 |
[1:13:51] | That’ll be all the energy we all need. | 我们就需要这样的加油打气 |
[1:13:58] | They’re not coming, so…. | 他们不会来的 |
[1:14:05] | You think they would magically change their minds | 你觉得他们会突然变了个人 |
[1:14:07] | and become modern? | 变得新潮起来吗 |
[1:14:09] | I mean, I’m just… their only daughter, so… | 我只是…我是他们唯一的女儿… |
[1:14:14] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[1:14:15] | No, your mom’s gonna be okay. | 不 你妈妈会没事的 |
[1:14:16] | – No. Nari. – She’s… No, she has to be. | -不 纳里 -她 她会的 |
[1:14:21] | She’s never gonna leave that hospital. | 她永远没法离开医院了 |
[1:14:26] | Well, then, then, | 那么 那么 |
[1:14:27] | let’s, let’s get married tonight in her room, | 我们 我们今晚就到她的病房结婚 |
[1:14:30] | and, and we can bring the paperwork and… | 我们可以带上文件 |
[1:14:33] | In the ICU? | 在重症监护室吗 |
[1:14:34] | And she’ll be our witness. | 她会是我们的见证人 |
[1:14:35] | Yes, yes. | 是的 就是这样 |
[1:14:38] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这个点子 |
[1:14:42] | But it’s not the point. | 但这不是关键 |
[1:14:45] | I don’t want you to have to choose between me and them. | 我不希望你在我和他们之间做选择 |
[1:14:51] | That’s… | 那 |
[1:14:53] | It’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[1:15:00] | I don’t want you to have to choose. | 我不想让你非做出选择不可 |
[1:15:03] | I don’t want you to have to choose. | 我不想让你非做出选择不可 |
[1:15:10] | Wait, it’s… That’s Nari. | 慢着 那是 那是纳里 |
[1:15:25] | Wait. Who, who, who is that? | 等等 那 那是谁 |
[1:15:28] | That’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[1:15:36] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:15:44] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不 不不不 |
[1:15:46] | I will do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[1:15:47] | Stop this right now! | 快停止 |
[1:15:48] | I will do any… | 我什么都… |
[1:15:53] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:15:54] | Please, don’t do this. | 求求你 别这么做 |
[1:15:56] | You can have me. I don’t care, | 你可以杀了我 我不在乎 |
[1:15:58] | just, please, stop! | 求求你 停手吧 |
[1:16:00] | Please, please, | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:16:01] | please, please! | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:16:04] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:16:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:12] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[1:16:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:16:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:16:21] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:16:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:27] | I won’t. | 我不会选择的 |
[1:16:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:39] | Nari. | 纳里 |
[1:16:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:57] | Dammit! | 该死的 |
[1:16:58] | No! Oh, God! | 不 天哪 |
[1:17:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:09] | Nari! | 纳里 |
[1:17:11] | Nari! | 纳里 |
[1:17:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:17:18] | I’m sorry, Serena, | 对不起 赛琳娜 |
[1:17:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:25] | Serena, Serena, get out of there right now! | 赛琳娜 赛琳娜 快离开 |
[1:17:26] | Serena, oh, get out of there. | 赛琳娜 快跑 |
[1:17:27] | Serena, get out of there right now! | 赛琳娜 快跑啊 |
[1:17:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:17:53] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:17:54] | I want you to listen to me, | 你给我听着 |
[1:17:55] | whoever I’m talking to right now. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[1:17:59] | Amaya, my… | 阿玛娅 我的… |
[1:18:01] | She has nothing to do with any of this, okay? | 她跟这件事没有任何关系 |
[1:18:03] | She hasn’t even… she doesn’t even know | 她甚至 她甚至不知道 |
[1:18:05] | I found the laptop, all right? | 我拿了电脑 |
[1:18:07] | The guy who lost it… the guy who lost it, | 丢了电脑的人 丢了电脑的人 |
[1:18:08] | he’s, he’s on the subway train with her. | 他 他跟她一起在地铁上 |
[1:18:10] | He’s wearing a gray hoodie, | 他穿着一件灰色连帽衫 |
[1:18:11] | this is all his fault, okay? | 这一切都是他的错 |
[1:18:13] | She has nothing, nothing to do with it! | 她跟这件事 一点关系也没有 |
[1:18:17] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:18:19] | I’ll delete everything, okay? | 我会删除所有东西 |
[1:18:21] | You’ll have nothing to trace back to me, I swear. | 我不会泄露一丝一毫 我发誓 |
[1:18:24] | If, if you kill him… | 如果 如果你杀了他 |
[1:18:28] | I don’t care what you do to me, | 我不在乎你对我做什么 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t care what you do to me, | 我不在乎你对我做什么 |
[1:18:31] | but just please leave Amaya out of this! | 但求你不要把阿玛娅牵扯进来 |
[1:19:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[1:19:21] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[1:19:22] | okay? | 好吗 |
[1:19:33] | What? Slow, slow, slow, slow. | 什么 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[1:19:35] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[1:19:56] | Go, go. | 走 走吧 |
[1:19:57] | Go, go. | 走 走吧 |
[1:20:00] | All right, uh, you’re going to get her, man? | 你要去接她吗 |
[1:20:02] | Yeah, I am. | 对 |
[1:20:03] | All right, just make sure you leave the computer open | 好 把电脑开着 |
[1:20:05] | because I got to keep downloading the video files. | 我要继续下载视频 |
[1:20:07] | – Okay. – Now, Matias, just be careful, yeah? | -好 -马蒂亚斯 小心一点 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:20:30] | You’re there, aren’t you? | 你在看 对吗 |
[1:20:39] | Guess what? I have been recording. | 你猜怎么着 我一直在录屏 |
[1:20:42] | I’ve got the whole thing. | 我录下了一切 |
[1:20:45] | You should have dealt with Matias. | 你应该接受马蒂亚斯的交易的 |
[1:20:48] | He was gonna give the computer back. | 他要把电脑还回去 |
[1:20:50] | He was gonna give it back and forget the whole thing, | 他要把电脑还回去然后绝口不提 |
[1:20:53] | but that is not what I’m gonna do. | 但我不会这么做 |
[1:20:59] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[1:21:01] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:21:02] | This is coordinates. | 这是坐标 |
[1:21:04] | This is everywhere that computer has been. | 是这台电脑去过的所有地方 |
[1:21:06] | This is going to lead them to Erica Dunne, | 它会让他们找到艾瑞卡·邓恩 |
[1:21:07] | and every single girl you took. | 和你们绑走的所有女孩 |
[1:21:09] | You are finished! | 你们完蛋了 |
[1:21:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:22:02] | Damon, Damon, what’s up? | 达蒙 达蒙 怎么了 |
[1:22:03] | Matias, Matias, he didn’t lose the laptop. | 达蒙 达蒙 他没有弄丢电脑 |
[1:22:06] | Charon IV, he left it there deliberately. | 卡伦4 他是故意把电脑留在那里的 |
[1:22:08] | He wanted it to be found. They all wanted it to be found. | 他想要电脑被找到 他们都是想要 |
[1:22:10] | See, it was a lure. They were phishing. | 这是个陷阱 他们在网络钓鱼 |
[1:22:13] | Uh, from the moment you entered your Wi-Fi password, | 你输入你家无线密码的那一刻 |
[1:22:15] | they were in, they’ve had control this whole time. | 他们就黑进来了 他们掌控了全程 |
[1:22:17] | Damon, I’m sorry, but what are you… | 达蒙 对不起 但是你在说什么 |
[1:22:19] | It was a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[1:22:21] | They’re setting us up. | 他们在给我们设陷阱 |
[1:22:24] | We did everything they wanted us to do. | 我们做了他们想要我们做的事 |
[1:22:26] | We moved the money. We copied the videos. | 我们转移了钱 拷贝了视频 |
[1:22:30] | They’re gonna make it look like it was us the whole time. | 他们想要造成我们是罪犯的假象 |
[1:22:33] | What? I… I’m sorry, | 什么 我 对不起 |
[1:22:34] | 添加阿玛娅 踢出达蒙·霍顿 | |
[1:22:34] | but how did you… hello? | 可你是怎么… 在吗 |
[1:22:36] | Hello, hello? | 在吗 你还在吗 |
[1:22:38] | Okay, I’ll be right there. I’m almost there. | 好 我马上就到 就快到了 |
[1:22:40] | I’m a second away. I’m a second away. | 我就快到了 就快到了 |
[1:22:44] | Inside, where? Inside where? | 进去 哪里 进去哪里 |
[1:22:48] | What building? Amaya, what building? | 什么大楼 阿玛娅 什么大楼 |
[1:22:50] | What building are you in? | 你进了什么大楼 |
[1:22:51] | I told you to go to the park, | 我叫你去公园 |
[1:22:53] | where we had our first kiss, Amaya. | 我们初吻的地方 阿玛娅 |
[1:22:59] | What pin… what pin are you taking you about? | 什么定位 你跟着什么定位走了 |
[1:23:01] | Amaya, I didn’t… I didn’t send you anything. | 阿玛娅 我没有 我没有发你东西 |
[1:23:16] | 番木瓜 由马蒂亚斯·奥布莱恩编写 2.321版本 | |
[1:23:20] | 我要进去吗 你到了吗 查伦1 | |
[1:23:29] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[1:23:29] | Amaya, Amaya, no! | 阿玛娅 阿玛娅 不 |
[1:23:31] | Listen, listen. Amaya, that’s not me. | 听着 听我说 阿玛娅 那不是我 |
[1:23:34] | No, Amaya, that’s not me! | 不 阿玛娅 那不是我 |
[1:23:37] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 别进去 |
[1:23:38] | Don’t listen to any of it. | 别听上面说的 |
[1:23:40] | Amaya, please. | 阿玛娅 拜托 |
[1:23:41] | Amaya! | 阿玛娅 |
[1:23:45] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[1:23:46] | Hello, hello. | 在吗 听得到吗 |
[1:23:47] | Hello! | 听得到吗 |
[1:25:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:25:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:26:00] | It is game night. It is game night. | 这是游戏之夜 这是游戏之夜 |
[1:26:03] | It is game night. It is game night. | 这是游戏之夜 这是游戏之夜 |
[1:26:04] | It is game night. It is game night. | 这是游戏之夜 这是游戏之夜 |
[1:26:05] | It is game night. It is game night. | 游戏之夜开始了 游戏之夜开始了 |
[1:26:11] | 快速投票 马蒂亚斯应该活着吗 是/否 | |
[1:26:17] | 投票开始 计票 剩余时间 | |
[1:27:04] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:27:06] | I’m Erica Dunne. | 我是艾瑞卡·邓恩 |
[1:27:10] | Can you hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[1:27:51] | 快速投票 马蒂亚斯应该活着吗 否 是 |