英文名称:Blue Eyelids
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Senora Lulita? | 卢莉塔女士 |
[01:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:11] | One fine Thursday afternoon, 47 years ago, | 47年前 在一个天气晴朗星期三下午 |
[02:15] | my last chance for happiness presented itself to me. | 我追求幸福的最后一次机会悄然出现 |
[02:19] | I was young and married to a tyrant. | 年轻时我被迫嫁给了一个专制的人 |
[02:22] | I thought my life was over, | 我心如死灰 |
[02:24] | I’d given up any hope for escape. | 早已放弃了逃跑的想法 |
[02:27] | But that afternoon, I received a strange visitor. | 可在那个下午 来了一位陌生的访客 |
[02:30] | Feeling watched, | 顺着落在我身上的目光望去 |
[02:32] | I saw an adorable bird gazing at me with a profound | 我看见一只可爱的小鸟带着难以捉摸 |
[02:36] | and serene expression. He said to me: | 而又安详的表情注视着我 它说道 |
[02:39] | “Lulita, | 卢莉塔 |
[02:41] | “You are the most beautiful creature my eyes have ever seen.” | 你是我见过的最美丽的人 |
[02:45] | And that is why | 所以 |
[02:47] | I’ve come to offer you a chance for happiness. | 我捎给你一个幸福的机会 |
[02:51] | Happiness? | 幸福 |
[02:52] | Yes, Lulita. | 没错 卢莉塔 |
[02:54] | All you have to do is make a dress | 你需要做的就是 |
[02:57] | with some blue fabric you will buy. | 买些蓝色的布并把它们织成衣裳 |
[03:00] | But I don’t know how to sew. | 可我不会缝纫 |
[03:02] | By my will and by the grace of all the heavens, | 你接受了我的意愿和诸神的祝福 |
[03:06] | the gift of sewing has been granted to you. | 已经被赐予缝纫的才能 |
[03:10] | Your mission | 你的任务 |
[03:11] | is to dress the cook, the butler, the fireman, | 就是让厨师 管家 消防队员 |
[03:15] | the nurse and the chauffeur. | 护士和司机都穿上你做的衣裳 |
[03:18] | Do it, my child, | 行动吧 我的孩子 |
[03:20] | and you will have the clouds at your feet. | 你会到达幸福的天堂的 |
[03:29] | Thank you, my children. | 谢谢 孩子们 |
[03:33] | Today, we are celebrating our 47th year, | 今天 我们一起庆祝公司成立47周年纪念日 |
[03:38] | and this warm applause, | 这些热烈的掌声 |
[03:40] | all of this applause, is for you. | 所有的掌声 都是献给你们的 |
[03:42] | You deserve it. | 是属于你们的 |
[03:47] | For it is you who have made this company great. | 是你们的付出才使公司蒸蒸日上 |
[03:53] | And that is why today, like every year, | 所以今天跟往年一样 |
[03:56] | “Lulita’s Uniforms” wants to give you a gift. | “卢莉塔制服公司”将奖励你们一件礼物 |
[04:02] | By the grace of the heavens, | 拜诸神的祝福 |
[04:04] | a bird has come to single one of you out. | 一只小鸟将选出一位幸运儿 |
[04:08] | Rita, please. | 丽塔 谢谢 |
[04:10] | This bird | 这只小鸟 |
[04:12] | will draw the name of the person who will win a trip for two | 会抽出一个人的名字 他将赢得一份 |
[04:18] | to Playa Salamandra. | 萨拉曼德拉沙滩双人游 |
[04:22] | My children, I wish you all good luck. | 孩子们 祝你们好运 |
[04:59] | Marina Farfar. | 玛丽娜・法尔法 |
[05:11] | Congratulations, my dear. | 祝贺你 亲爱的 |
[05:14] | Here is your chance for happiness. | 你的幸福已经来临 |
[05:17] | Don’t let it pass you by. | 别让它溜走 |
[05:29] | Blue Eyelids | 片名:蓝色眼影 |
[07:28] | Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel, | 酒店里有早中晚餐供应 |
[07:31] | a fruit basket, access to the minibar, | 还有自助水果篮 酒吧 |
[07:34] | spa, fitness centre and pool throughout your stay. | 水疗 健身房 游泳池供您使用 |
[07:38] | Entertainment… | 娱乐设施等… |
[07:40] | Here’s the events schedule for the next two months. | 这是未来两个月的活动日程表 |
[07:44] | A ticket to the dolphin show, | 海豚表演的门票 |
[07:47] | and an elegant dinner at Finisterra, | 和一顿芬尼司特拉餐厅的豪华晚餐 |
[07:49] | with a violin serenade. | 席间有小提琴演奏 |
[07:52] | – All that? – It’s a lovely package. | -就这些吗 -这是趟美好的旅程 |
[07:54] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[07:58] | – I was wondering… – Yes? | -我在想… -什么 |
[08:01] | – What happens if I go alone? – What happens? Nothing. | -我要是一个人去会怎么样 -怎么样 没事 |
[08:05] | You’ll receive the same pampering, but solo. | 一样的待遇 只不过一个人享用 |
[08:09] | – So, it is possible? – What? Travelling alone? | -那就是可以了吗 -什么 一个人去吗 |
[08:12] | Yes, of course! But the trip is designed for two. | 当然可以 不过这个旅程是为双人设计的 |
[08:17] | Sign here, it’s your agreement. | 在这签字 这是你的协议书 |
[08:25] | How long do I have to find… | 我要在多久之内… |
[08:27] | to tell you who’s coming with me? | 告诉你我的同伴是谁 |
[08:29] | From June to September. | 六月至九月之间都行 |
[08:31] | The trip is not transferable and is only valid | 这次旅行不能转让 有效期从 |
[08:35] | from June to September. | 六月至九月 |
[08:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:49] | Good evening. Is Laura there? | 晚上好 请问劳拉在吗 |
[08:52] | No, Laura doesn’t live here anymore. | 不 她不住这了 |
[08:57] | Do you know where I can reach her? | 那我怎样才能联系到她呢 |
[08:59] | She’s married and lives abroad. | 她结婚了 搬去国外住了 |
[09:02] | – Who’s asking? – Marina Farfar | -你是哪位 -玛丽娜・法尔法 |
[09:06] | – Are you her mother? – No, Dona Raquel passed away. | -你是她的母亲吗 -不 拉克尔女士去世了 |
[09:10] | – I’m her aunt. – Her aunt… | -我是她姑姑 -姑姑… |
[09:14] | – Thank you. – Goodbye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[10:20] | – It’s the nicest one, you see? – The nicest. | -这是最好的房间了 -最好的 |
[10:25] | Was this your bedroom? | 本来是您的卧室吗 |
[10:27] | No, my son’s, until he died. | 不 是我儿子的 在他活着的时候 |
[10:29] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:30] | The idiot was drunk and someone shot him. | 他个白痴喝醉了 被人射了一枪 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[10:36] | Spare me that nonsense. I’m still mad at him. | 不用安慰我 我还生着他的气呢 |
[10:40] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[10:42] | Still single? | 还单身 |
[10:44] | That’s good. Enjoy it while you can. | 挺好的 及时行乐 |
[10:47] | – But you do have a girlfriend? – I’m afraid not. | -你有女朋友吧 -还没有 |
[10:50] | That’s fucked up. | 真糟糕 |
[10:52] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:55] | Bedrooms are important. | 卧室固然重要 |
[10:57] | But quality plumbing is essential. | 可质量过硬的管道也必不可少 |
[11:02] | Take a look at this! | 看看 |
[11:03] | – Water problems? – In this apartment, never. | -供水有毛病吗 -这里 绝对没有 |
[11:07] | Downstairs, it’s a different story. | 楼下就不一样了 |
[11:09] | They wash with their saliva, like cats. | 只能像猫一样用口水清洗身子 |
[11:15] | Come see. | 过来瞧瞧 |
[11:17] | These are my plants. | 这些是我种的 |
[11:20] | I have to cross town to water them. | 我不得不穿过全城来给它们浇水 |
[11:24] | I really like the apartment, Mercedes. | 我很喜欢这房子 默西迪丝 |
[11:26] | But I don’t have enough. | 可我没那么多钱 |
[11:29] | Don’t say that. I’m letting it go for a song! | 别这么说 这已经是贱价抛售了 |
[11:33] | I have enough, but if I buy it I’ll be broke. | 够是够 可买了这房我就破产了 |
[11:36] | You want to have your cake and eat it too? | 你难道想鱼与熊掌兼得吗 |
[11:41] | I can’t lower it anymore. | 这价格不能再低了 |
[11:44] | I don’t know… | 我不确定… |
[11:46] | – I’ll think about it. – Think about it? | -我再想想 -再想想 |
[11:49] | Listen, Victor, you won’t find anything better. | 维克托 你找不到更好的了 |
[11:53] | Don’t let it pass you by. | 不要错过了 |
[11:55] | I’ve had plenty of better offers. | 有一大批人等着买呢 |
[11:59] | My brother-in-law won’t get it because he beats my sister. | 我姐夫总是打我姐姐 所以没卖给他 |
[12:03] | I don’t know… | 我不清楚… |
[12:06] | You don’t know what you want. | 你不清楚你想要的是什么 |
[12:07] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[12:09] | If you find something better, I’ll buy it. | 只要你能找到更好的 我就买下来 |
[13:44] | – Hello? – Lucia? | -喂 -露西娅吗 |
[13:47] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[13:50] | – Hi. – Hi, how are you? | -你好 -你还好吗 |
[13:54] | Fine. And you? | 不错 你呢 |
[13:56] | Fine. How’s Lazlo? | 很好 拉兹罗呢 |
[13:59] | Lazlo’s fabulous. | 他很好 |
[14:01] | Good. | 真好 |
[14:05] | Who’s there with you? | 你旁边有人吗 |
[14:06] | Nobody. It’s the radio, I’ll turn it down. | 没有 是广播 我去把声音关小 |
[14:16] | There. | 好了 |
[14:18] | I’ve got something to tell you, actually a favour to ask. | 我要跟你说个事 其实是想请你帮个忙 |
[14:23] | A few days ago, I won a trip at work. | 几天前 我在公司赢得了一次旅行 |
[14:27] | – Where? – Playa Salamandra. | -去哪的 -萨拉曼德拉沙滩 |
[14:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[14:33] | What did you want to ask me? | 你找我干什么呢 |
[14:38] | The trip is for two people, | 这是次双人游 |
[14:40] | and I’d like you to come with me. | 我想你跟我一起去 |
[14:44] | On the trip? Are you sure? | 去旅游吗 你确定 |
[14:47] | It won’t cost you anything. Ten days. Want to come? | 不用你花钱 十天 愿意来吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, sure. When is it? | 好的 没问题 什么时候 |
[15:11] | 20, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30… | 20, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30… |
[15:16] | – It’s all there. – No, it’s 50 pesos short. | -就这些 -不 少了50比索 |
[15:19] | What? 20 for the bread and you get 30 back. | 什么 面包20比索 找给你30 |
[15:23] | But I gave you 100 pesos. | 可我给了你100比索 |
[15:25] | No, Ma’am. You gave me 50. | 不 女士 你给的是50 |
[15:28] | I only had one bill. I’m sure I’m right. | 我就一张纸币 肯定没错 |
[15:32] | This is your bill. | 这是你的钱 |
[15:34] | No. Let me talk to the manager. | 不对 我要跟经理讲话 |
[15:36] | That’s me. You gave me 50 and I gave you your change. | 我就是经理 你给了我50 我找了你钱 |
[15:40] | Please look again. | 再检查一遍 |
[15:42] | – Keep the bread. – I can’t. | -面包退给你 -不行 |
[15:44] | – I sold it to you. – Wait… | -你已经买了 -等等… |
[15:50] | Shoot… | 靠… |
[15:52] | Excuse me, Marina Farfar? | 不好意思 玛丽娜・法尔法 |
[15:55] | You are Marina Farfar? | 你是玛丽娜・法尔法吗 |
[15:57] | You don’t remember me? | 不记得我了吗 |
[15:59] | No. You know me? Who are you? | 不 你认识我吗 你是谁 |
[16:01] | Victor Mina. We went to school together. | 维克托・米拿 我们一起读过书 |
[16:03] | – You were in Group F. – No. | -你在F组 -不 |
[16:06] | You don’t remember me? | 不记得我了吗 |
[16:08] | You were friends with Carolina Espinosa. | 你是卡罗琳娜・埃斯皮诺萨的朋友 |
[16:11] | My memory’s a bit fuzzy | 我记忆有点模糊 |
[16:13] | but it’s nice to see you. How are you? | 不过很高兴见到你 你还好吗 |
[16:16] | I’m… fine. | 我…很好 |
[16:18] | Still see anyone? What’re you up to? | 还在跟别人交往吗 在忙些什么 |
[16:20] | What am I up to? Nothing. | 忙什么 没什么 |
[16:22] | Working. And you? | 工作 你呢 |
[16:25] | I’ve been working in an insurance company for 5 years. | 我在一家保险公司干了5年了 |
[16:31] | That’s nice. But I don’t remember you. | 挺不错的 可我不记得你了 |
[16:34] | I’d love to have coffee and talk about the good old days. | 我想一起喝杯咖啡 聊聊过去美好的时光 |
[16:38] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[16:40] | Let me borrow your pen. | 借一下笔好吗 |
[16:44] | Here’s my number. Give me yours. I’ll call you. | 这是我的号码 把你的告诉我 我打给你 |
[16:48] | My number? I don’t have one. It was cut off. | 我的号码 没有 电话切断了 |
[16:51] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[16:53] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[16:57] | Really, Marina, call me. | 玛丽娜 打给我 |
[16:59] | We’ll talk. I’ve got so much to tell you. | 我们再聊 我有很多事想跟你说 |
[17:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:05] | Ok, I’ll give you a call. | 好吧 我会打给你的 |
[17:09] | – Your name is…? – Victor Mina. | -你叫… -维克托・米拿 |
[17:12] | Nice to meet you. Goodbye. | 很高兴见到你 再见 |
[17:16] | See you soon. I’ll wait for your call. | 再会 等你的电话 |
[17:21] | Were you in electricity class? | 你是电气班的吗 |
[17:23] | No, accounting. | 不 是会计班 |
[17:29] | – Ok. Goodbye. – See you soon. | -好吧 再见 -再见 |
[17:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:49] | I thought you were out. | 我以为你出去了 |
[17:51] | – Lucia? – Of course. Who else? | -露西娅 -当然 还能是谁 |
[17:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:55] | Nothing. I wanted to ask you… | 没什么 想问一下… |
[17:59] | What are you doing Friday night? | 周五晚上有空吗 |
[18:01] | – Why? – Come over for dinner. | -怎么 -来吃晚餐吧 |
[18:05] | We’ll talk about our trip, about us, about Lazlo. | 聊聊旅游 聊聊我们 聊聊拉兹罗 |
[18:08] | He can’t be with us. I’ll explain later. | 他不能陪我们 我之后再解释 |
[18:13] | It’s just you and me. | 就咱们俩 |
[18:14] | When did we last see each other? | 我们上次见面是什么时候了 |
[18:43] | Hi. Look what I made. | 瞧瞧我做了什么 |
[18:46] | Smells great. | 真香 |
[18:49] | My husband loves this ham. | 我丈夫很喜欢这种火腿 |
[18:52] | The last time I made it, | 上次我做的时候 |
[18:54] | was when… | 还是… |
[19:10] | Things are awful, Marina. | 生活糟糕透了 玛丽娜 |
[19:18] | We’re going through a rough time. | 我们现在日子很难过 |
[19:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:25] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[19:28] | He’s… | 他… |
[19:30] | so distant. | 对我很冷淡 |
[19:32] | He’s always losing his temper. | 还经常大发雷霆 |
[19:36] | He works so hard, for peanuts. | 他努力工作 可赚得很少 |
[19:41] | He’s always in a bad mood. | 他心情总是很不好 |
[19:44] | – I think I’m losing him. – Don’t say that. | -我怕是要失去他了 -别那样说 |
[19:51] | I love him so much, Marina. | 我很爱很爱他 玛丽娜 |
[19:54] | – So much. – Have you talked to him? | -非常爱他 -你跟他谈过吗 |
[19:59] | Yes, but… | 谈过 可… |
[20:03] | He doesn’t listen to me. | 他根本不听我说 |
[20:10] | I’m so afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[20:16] | But I think I’ve come up with a solution. | 但我已经想到一个解决方法了 |
[20:21] | And you’re going to help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[20:23] | Me? | 我 |
[20:32] | I think Lazlo wants to have a son. | 我觉得拉兹罗想要个儿子 |
[20:36] | A son? | 儿子 |
[20:38] | Did he tell you that? | 他这么跟你说的吗 |
[20:40] | No, but I know him. | 没 但我了解他 |
[20:44] | Listen, Marina, | 听着 玛丽娜 |
[20:48] | Lazlo would love to go on the trip. | 拉兹罗想去旅行 |
[20:51] | – He’s coming with us? – No, no. | -他跟我们一起去吗 -不 |
[20:55] | Listen, Marina. | 听着 玛丽娜 |
[20:57] | I’ve got a favour to ask you. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[21:00] | It’s very important. | 很重要的 |
[21:02] | Lazlo wants a son. | 拉兹罗想要个儿子 |
[21:04] | And you know… a trip is the perfect opportunity. | 你知道旅行是个绝好的机会 |
[21:10] | You must be hungry. | 你饿了吧 |
[21:12] | – No. So? – I’d like… | -不 然后呢 -我想 |
[21:19] | I’d like you to let me go with Lazlo. Please. | 拜托让我跟拉兹罗一起去吧 |
[21:23] | Sure, the more the… | 当然 人越多… |
[21:28] | Just Lazlo and I. | 就拉兹罗和我俩人 |
[21:32] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[21:34] | I’ll help you save up for next year. | 我帮你存钱明年去 |
[21:37] | You want me to give you my trip? | 你想让我把我的旅行让给你吗 |
[21:40] | We’re sisters. You’re the only person I can ask. | 我们是姐妹嘛 你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[21:45] | The only one. | 唯一的 |
[21:46] | – My marriage is failing. – But I want to go too! | -我的婚姻要完蛋了 -但是我也想去啊 |
[21:49] | You will. I promise. Just not right away. | 你会去的 我保证 只是晚点儿去 |
[21:53] | I’ll save up and pay for you. | 我存钱负担你的旅行 |
[21:56] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[21:58] | It’s hard, but I know you understand. | 这很难 但我知道你能理解 |
[22:00] | I can’t. I already signed the papers and… | 不行 我已经签下了文件… |
[22:03] | What? | 什么 |
[22:07] | The trip’s not transferable. I can’t give it to anyone. | 这个旅行协议不能转让 没法给任何人 |
[22:11] | Don’t do this. My marriage depends on you. | 别这样 我的婚姻就靠你了 |
[22:14] | If I could, I would. But I can’t. | 如果可以我一定帮忙 可惜我不能 |
[22:17] | You’d have a nephew. | 这样你就有个侄子了 |
[22:19] | And I would be happy. | 而且我会很幸福 |
[22:22] | You’ve got to help me, please. | 拜托你得帮帮我 |
[22:24] | Really, I can’t. The travel agency told me. | 真的不行 旅行社跟我说了 |
[22:28] | You can’t, or you won’t? | 是不能还是不想 |
[22:31] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[22:33] | Seriously. I’d really love to, believe me. | 说真的我很想帮你 相信我 |
[22:38] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气了 |
[22:46] | You’re just jealous. | 你只不过是妒忌我 |
[22:48] | At least I have a husband to fight for. | 至少我还有个能为之奋斗的老公 |
[22:51] | But you’re an old maid. | 而你却是个老处女 |
[22:55] | And you always will be. | 永远也嫁不出去 |
[22:58] | Lazlo and I will never separate. | 拉兹罗和我不会分开的 |
[23:01] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[23:04] | You can’t make us. | 别想拆散我们 |
[23:09] | Get out. | 滚 |
[25:06] | That’s all. | 就这么多 |
[25:08] | – Coming right up. – Thank you. | -稍后就来 -谢谢 |
[25:16] | I’ve always wanted to come here. | 我一直想来这儿的 |
[25:18] | Me too. It’s so fancy. | 我也是 这里很高档 |
[25:28] | I didn’t think you’d call me so soon. Thank you. | 没想到你这么快就给我打电话 谢谢 |
[25:32] | Why not? I was happy to see you. | 为什么不呢 见到你很高兴 |
[25:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:37] | I was happy too. | 我也是 |
[25:40] | I thought you didn’t recognize me. | 原以为你认不出我了 |
[25:42] | Of course I did. I was just in a hurry that day. | 当然认出来了 只是那天太匆忙了 |
[25:48] | Do you remember Pedro Osorio? | 还记得佩德罗・奥索里奥吗 |
[25:50] | – Who? – Pedro, | -谁 -佩德罗 |
[25:52] | who got in a fight with Enrique. | 和恩里克打架的那个 |
[25:55] | No, why? | 不记得 怎么了 |
[25:56] | No reason. I wonder if he married Maria Andrea. | 没事 只是好奇他娶没娶玛丽亚・安德里亚 |
[26:00] | A gorgeous girl, tall… | 那个高挑美女 |
[26:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:04] | He was nice. He made us all laugh. | 他人不错 是个开心果 |
[26:07] | I don’t remember. Victor, do you like beaches? | 不记得了 维克托 你喜欢海滩吗 |
[26:12] | Of course! Who doesn’t like beaches? | 当然了 有谁不喜欢呢 |
[26:14] | And swimming? Do you like to swim? | 游泳呢 喜欢吗 |
[26:17] | More or less. It depends. | 还行吧 得看情况 |
[26:20] | Why? Are you a travel agent? | 怎么 你是旅行社职员吗 |
[26:23] | Not at all. The thing is, | 当然不是 事情是这样的 |
[26:25] | I work in a uniform store, remember? | 我在一家制服公司工作 记得吗 |
[26:28] | Are you married? | 你结婚了没 |
[26:32] | I don’t have a girlfriend either. | 没结婚也没女朋友 |
[26:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:37] | Just the other day, last week… | 前几天 就是上周 |
[26:41] | Do you like margaritas? | 你喜欢喝玛格利特酒吗 |
[26:46] | Yes, I like them. | 还行 |
[26:48] | But I don’t drink much. | 但不经常喝 |
[26:50] | Neither do I, I don’t get drunk. | 我也是 不喝醉 |
[26:52] | Here’s what I want to ask you… | 我想问你的是… |
[26:55] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | I told you that last week, at work, | 上周工作的时候 |
[27:02] | I won a trip to Playa Salamandra. Have you been? | 我赢得去萨拉曼德拉沙滩旅游的机会 那里你去过吗 |
[27:05] | No | 没 |
[27:06] | Great! I want, I mean I’d like… | 太好了 我想… |
[27:10] | We go back a long way, | 咱俩认识这么久 |
[27:14] | and I’ve always liked you. | 我一直对你有好感 |
[27:17] | Would you like to come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[27:20] | To Playa Salamandra? When? | 去萨拉曼德拉沙滩吗 什么时候 |
[27:22] | It’s up to me… It’s up to us to decide. | 这由我… 由咱俩决定 |
[27:26] | It’s a 10-day trip, everything’s free. | 十日游 全部免费 |
[27:29] | Even the breakfasts are included. | 连早餐都包括 |
[27:32] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[27:34] | It’s a perfect chance to get to know each other, | 这是个了解彼此的绝佳机会 |
[27:40] | become friends, and have fun. | 做朋友 寻开心 |
[27:43] | I’m very flattered, but… | 我有些受宠若惊 但是 |
[27:46] | I don’t know, I feel uncomfortable. | 不知道 我觉得有些不妥 |
[27:49] | – Separate beds, of course. – Yes, but… | -当然是分床睡 -是的 不过… |
[27:53] | I’m not sure. | 我不敢确定 |
[27:55] | Why are you inviting me? | 你为什么邀请我呢 |
[27:57] | Listen, | 听着 |
[27:59] | I was supposed to go with my sister, but she got pregnant. | 我本该跟我姐姐去的 但是她怀孕了 |
[28:02] | So I thought of you. | 所以我就想到了你 |
[28:05] | Come on. We’ll have fun. | 去吧 我们会很开心的 |
[28:08] | Everything’s free! | 全部免费的 |
[28:14] | Ok. I’m game. | 行啊 我去 |
[28:18] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[28:19] | I really like the idea of travelling together. | 一起旅行这个主意不错 |
[28:46] | Enjoy your meal. I’m at your service. | 请享用 随时为您服务 |
[28:58] | It’s delicious. | 味道不错 |
[29:09] | I’d really like… | 我想… |
[29:11] | since we’ll be travelling together… | 既然我们要一起旅行 |
[29:16] | to get to know you better. | 想多了解你一些 |
[29:19] | I’d like that, too. | 我也想多了解一下你 |
[29:23] | Would you like to go on a picnic this weekend? | 这周末去野餐好吗 |
[29:27] | Sure. I’d really like that. | 好啊 主意不错 |
[29:45] | Olaya Tours, hello. | 你好 欧拉亚旅行社 |
[29:47] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[29:50] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[29:58] | Let’s see… | 我看看… |
[30:03] | Victor Mina. | 维克托・米拿 |
[30:05] | Perfect. Did you decide on a date? | 很好 日期定下来了吗 |
[30:30] | I can’t wait to be at the beach. | 我等不及想去海滩了 |
[30:33] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[30:34] | I’ve never been. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. | 我从来没去过那儿 听说很漂亮 |
[30:37] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[30:38] | My uncle sent me a card once and it looked nice. | 我叔叔给我寄过一张明信片 看起来很美 |
[30:43] | The best thing is everything’s free. | 最棒的是全都是免费的 |
[30:45] | Yes, that’s great. | 是的 棒极了 |
[30:49] | Do you remember Tania Moreno? | 还记得塔尼亚・莫瑞诺吗 |
[30:53] | She was Soraya Garcia’s friend. | 她是索拉亚・加西亚的朋友 |
[30:56] | I’ve got a terrible memory. What’s she up to? | 我记性太差了 她怎么样 |
[31:00] | I don’t know, I haven’t seen her in years. | 不了解 好几年没见了 |
[31:44] | I think middle school was the best time of my life. | 中学是我人生中最好的时光 |
[31:48] | I had a girlfriend. Mariel Ponce. | 我交了个女朋友 玛丽埃尔・庞斯 |
[31:53] | She had curly hair. She was a pretty brunette. | 有着黑色卷发的漂亮女孩 |
[31:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | She was my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[32:02] | We got along really well. | 我们相处得不错 |
[32:05] | What happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[32:12] | Her mother didn’t want her to have a boyfriend. | 她母亲不想让她交男朋友 |
[32:15] | – Did you have a boyfriend? – Yes, but not until high school. | -你交男朋友没 -交了 但那是高中的事了 |
[32:19] | – And? – It ended too. | -然后呢 -也结束了 |
[32:22] | Why did you break up? | 你们为什么分手 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:45] | – You’re awfully quiet. – No. | -你太安静了 -不是啊 |
[32:49] | I’m going to buy an apartment. Did I tell you? | 我要买个公寓 跟你说了吗 |
[32:51] | – With your uncle’s inheritance. – My godfather. | -用你叔叔留给你的遗产 -我的教父 |
[32:54] | He died two years ago, but I just got the money. | 他两年前去世的 但我刚拿到钱 |
[32:59] | You found one you liked? | 找到中意的没 |
[33:01] | Yes, just one. But it’s more than I can afford. | 有一个不错 但是太贵了 |
[33:06] | – If I buy it, I’ll be broke. – You have to save. | -要是买下来我就破产了 -你得攒钱 |
[33:10] | – I’ve got nothing saved for the trip. – Neither do I. | -我没为这次旅行省钱 -我也没 |
[33:14] | I’ll bring the minimum. | 我会带点去的 |
[33:17] | But we will go out dining and dancing? | 总还得出去吃饭跳舞呢 |
[33:20] | Yes, but not all the time. | 是 但也不能总这样 |
[33:24] | – I mainly just want to relax. – Me too, but… | -我只是想放松一下 -我也是 但是… |
[33:29] | what I really want is to get a tan. Look. | 我实际上是想晒黑点 瞧 |
[33:35] | I’m so pale. | 我看起来太苍白了 |
[33:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:10] | Why did we come here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[34:13] | When I was little, I lived nearby. | 我小时候住在这附近 |
[34:16] | – Do you like it? – Yes… | -你喜欢这吗 -喜欢… |
[34:20] | I lived three blocks away. | 我住在三个街区以外 |
[34:23] | I used to play here after school. | 以前放学后经常来这儿玩 |
[34:26] | Every day, we’d change and come out to play. | 每天换了衣服跑出来玩 |
[34:31] | It bothered my mother. She said we weren’t studying. | 这让我妈很不高兴 她说我们没在学习 |
[34:35] | This park was built when I started school… | 这个公园建的时候我刚开始上学 |
[35:32] | I can’t wait to be at the beach. | 我等不及想去海滩 |
[35:35] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[35:37] | I’ve never been. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. | 我从来没去过 听说很漂亮 |
[35:40] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[35:42] | My uncle sent me a card once and it looked nice. | 我叔叔给我寄过一张明信片 看起来很美 |
[35:47] | I already told you that, didn’t I? | 这我已经跟你讲过了是吗 |
[35:50] | The best thing is everything’s free. | 最棒的是全都是免费的 |
[35:52] | Yes, that’s great. | 是 棒极了 |
[36:02] | Thank you. I had a nice time. | 谢谢 我玩得很开心 |
[36:04] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[36:06] | – We’ll be in touch. – Yes. | -保持联络 -好 |
[36:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:24] | Apartment for sale | 公寓出售 |
[41:36] | Colinda Insurance, hello. | 你好 科林达保险公司 |
[41:39] | Victor Mina, please. | 我找维克托・米拿 |
[41:41] | – What department? – I don’t know. | -哪个部门 -我不清楚 |
[41:43] | I need his department, to transfer the call. | 我得知道他的部门才能转接电话 |
[41:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:51] | I’m calling for the first time. | 我第一次打过来 |
[41:53] | Please hold for a moment. | 请稍等 |
[42:18] | We have no Victor Mina. | 我们这儿没有叫维克托・米拿的 |
[42:20] | I’m sure you do. | 一定有的 |
[42:23] | – What department? – I have no idea. | -哪个部门的 -我不知道 |
[42:26] | I’m asking you: What department? | 我在问你他是哪个部门的 |
[42:29] | I don’t know. I must speak to him. I’m sure he’s there. | 不知道 我得跟他说话 我确定他在那儿 |
[42:32] | One moment. | 等会儿 |
[42:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:43] | Hold on. Does anyone know a Victor Mina? | 别挂 有人认识一个叫维克托・米拿的吗 |
[42:47] | Not here. What department? | 没 哪个部门的 |
[42:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:53] | Don’t know him. | 没人认识 |
[43:04] | Try the mail room. | 问问邮件室 |
[43:12] | No Victor here. | 没有叫维克托的 |
[43:40] | Assistant. | 助理 |
[43:43] | Yes, that’s me. | 是我 |
[43:50] | – Hello? – Hello. Victor? | -喂 -喂 维克托吗 |
[43:56] | Yes. Hi. How are you? | 是 你好吗 |
[44:01] | Good, and you? | 很好 你呢 |
[44:02] | Good. What are you doing? | 不错 你在做什么呢 |
[44:05] | Nothing, just working. And you? | 没什么 上班 你呢 |
[44:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[44:11] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴接到你电话 |
[44:13] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[44:20] | – Hello? – I’m here. | -还在吗 -我在听 |
[44:23] | I thought we got cut off. | 我以为断线了 |
[44:27] | Would you like to go to the movies? | 你想去看电影吗 |
[44:33] | Two tickets for the 8 pm screening. | 我要两张下午8点的票 |
[44:36] | It starts at 8:40. | 要8点40开始 |
[44:39] | That’s fine. I’ll take them. | 没关系 我要了 |
[44:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:54] | – I bought the tickets. – Thank you. | -我买了票了 -谢谢 |
[44:58] | But the film doesn’t start until 8:40. | 但是电影要8点40才开始 |
[45:01] | – What time is it? – 7:30. | -现在几点了 -7点半 |
[45:05] | It’s ok. We can talk. | 没关系 我们可以聊聊天 |
[45:07] | And we’ll have great seats. | 而且等会还可以坐个好位子 |
[45:11] | Thanks for the ticket. | 谢谢你的票 |
[45:13] | You treat me to a trip, I treat you to a film. | 你请我旅游 我请你看电影 |
[45:18] | Thanks again. | 真的谢了 |
[45:46] | It’s a perfect day. | 今天天气真好 |
[45:48] | Not sunny, not cold, not cloudy. | 不太晒 不太冷 也不阴沉 |
[45:51] | They’re still sleeping. | 他们还在睡觉 |
[45:53] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[45:56] | I don’t know. I can’t find them. | 我不知道 找不到他们 |
[45:59] | You should kiss me, without asking. | 你应该直接吻我 |
[46:04] | I’m an expert at stealing kisses. | 我可是偷吻的专家 |
[46:06] | Then do it. | 那偷一个看看 |
[46:09] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[46:11] | I don’t want to. | 我不想闭 |
[46:13] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[46:16] | The kiss… | 这个吻… |
[46:19] | Finally, the kiss. | 终于 吻了 |
[47:01] | Everyone is looking at us. | 所有人都看着我们呢 |
[47:10] | Who are you? Tell me, who are you? | 你是谁 告诉我 你是谁 |
[47:15] | – What’s next? – What time is it? | -接着干什么 -几点了 |
[47:18] | – 10 o’clock. – Take me dancing. | -10点 -带我去跳舞 |
[47:21] | Then make love to me. | 然后跟我上床 |
[47:53] | You want to go dancing? | 你想去跳舞吗 |
[47:58] | Is Friday ok? | 星期五去行吗 |
[48:01] | – I’ll pick you up. – At 10. | -我到时候来接你 -10点来 |
[52:03] | Everyone is looking at us. | 所有人都看着我们呢 |
[52:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:13] | Tell me, who are you? | 告诉我 你是谁 |
[52:32] | How’s this? | 怎么样 |
[52:40] | Someone will be right with you. | 你会找到对的人的 |
[52:45] | What’ll you have? | 你要什么 |
[52:47] | A Margarita. We have to get used to it. | 一杯玛格丽塔 我们得习惯起来 |
[52:50] | – Me too. – Coming right up. | -我也一样 -马上就来 |
[52:59] | – Great atmosphere! – Yes. | -多好的氛围 -是啊 |
[53:01] | – Shall we dance? – After they bring the drinks. | -我们跳支舞吧 -等酒来了再说 |
[53:48] | Only two days until we leave. | 还有两天就要出发了 |
[53:51] | – I’m so excited. And you? – Me too. | -我太兴奋了 你呢 -我也是 |
[53:54] | I bet the bars are even better there. | 我敢打赌那里的酒吧更棒 |
[53:57] | Yes, but I won’t have much money. | 没错 但是我没多少钱 |
[54:00] | We won’t go out every night. | 我们不能每晚都出去 |
[54:01] | No, but often, right? I like these… | 不每晚 但要经常 对吧 我喜欢 |
[54:04] | – What? – I like these places. | -什么 -我喜欢这种地方 |
[54:08] | So do I. | 我也喜欢 |
[54:11] | – Our Margaritas? – They’re coming. | -我们的玛格丽塔酒呢 -马上来了 |
[54:16] | We ordered two Margaritas. | 我们叫了两杯玛格丽塔 |
[54:18] | – They’re coming. – What did he say? | -就来了 -他说什么 |
[54:20] | – He’s bringing them. – Good, I want to get in the mood. | -他马上拿来 -太好了我想去跳了 |
[54:24] | – What’d you say? – I feel like dancing. | -你说什么 -我想去跳舞 |
[54:28] | Me too, let’s go. | 我也是 咱们走吧 |
[54:29] | – But I’m so thirsty. – He’s bringing them. | -但我很口渴 -酒马上就到 |
[54:32] | – What? – Nothing. Let’s dance. | -什么 -没什么 咱们去跳舞 |
[54:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[55:02] | There’s a mistake. This table was reserved. | 弄错了吧 这张桌子有人预订了 |
[55:05] | We were here first. | 我们先来的 |
[55:06] | We’ll sort it out. Nacho! There are other tables. | 我们会解决的 纳乔 还有其他桌子呢 |
[55:10] | You gave it to us. We were here first. | 是你把桌子给我们的 我们先来的 |
[55:13] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[56:46] | – Why did you come outside? – The music was too loud. | -你干嘛出来了 -音乐太吵了 |
[57:03] | We’ll go dancing, right? | 我们会去跳舞的 对吧 |
[57:08] | Is that what you want? | 你想去吗 |
[57:13] | Then yes. | 那么好的 |
[57:15] | We’ll go dancing often. | 我们会经常去跳舞的 |
[57:19] | We’ll have to make reservations before going anywhere. | 我们去哪儿之前都必须预订 |
[57:42] | Do you remember Lil? | 你还记得莉儿吗 |
[57:45] | A girl from Group D. | D组的那个女孩儿 |
[57:47] | She went out with Gustavo, alias “The Eraser”. | 以前跟古斯塔沃约会 别名”橡皮擦”的那个 |
[57:53] | I don’t remember either of them. | 他们俩我一个都不记得 |
[58:03] | Why did you invite me on the trip? | 你为什么邀我一起旅游 |
[58:07] | What? | 什么 |
[58:08] | Why did you invite me on the trip? | 你为什么邀我来旅游 |
[58:12] | You don’t remember anyone, not even me. | 你谁都不记得 连我都不记得 |
[58:22] | My sister and I had an argument. | 我和我姐姐吵架了 |
[58:26] | I had no one else. And I didn’t want… | 我没人可叫了 而且我又不想… |
[58:31] | to go alone. | 一个人旅游 |
[58:36] | You told me you liked me. | 你说过你喜欢我 |
[58:41] | I didn’t want to seem desperate. | 我不想让自己看起来很绝望 |
[58:43] | But I don’t remember you at all. | 但我对你一点印象也没有 |
[58:50] | And you? | 你呢 |
[58:52] | What do you remember about me? | 你记得我哪些方面 |
[58:57] | That you were happier then. | 你那时比较快乐 |
[59:15] | I’d have done the same. | 我也会这么做的 |
[59:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[59:20] | If I’d won a trip and then ran into you. | 如果我赢得了一个旅游的机会又遇见你 |
[59:25] | I would have invited you, too. | 我也会叫你一起的 |
[59:28] | I don’t have anyone to invite either. | 我也没其他人可叫 |
[59:31] | Why don’t you have anyone to invite? | 你为什么没人可叫 |
[59:33] | – I didn’t ask you that. – But I want to know. | -我可没这么问你 -但我想知道 |
[59:37] | Why don’t you? | 为什么 |
[59:42] | I haven’t been with anyone in a long time. | 我很久没跟人交往了 |
[59:46] | What about your friends? What became of them? | 那你的朋友呢 他们怎么样了 |
[59:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:52] | I haven’t seen them in ages. | 我好些年没见他们了 |
[59:55] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[1:00:01] | That’s how I am. | 我就是这样 |
[1:00:12] | It’s the song… | 是这首歌… |
[1:03:26] | I’ll just use the bathroom. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[1:04:24] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 我不知道你抽烟 |
[1:04:28] | Occasionally, only at night. | 偶尔为之 只在晚上抽 |
[1:04:31] | – Want one? – No thanks. | -来一支吗 -不了谢谢 |
[1:04:39] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这儿住多久了 |
[1:04:42] | Eight years. | 八年 |
[1:04:45] | Have you always lived alone? | 你一直一个人住吗 |
[1:04:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:04:56] | – Want something to drink? – No thanks. | -喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[1:05:01] | Shall I put on some music? | 我是不是该放点音乐 |
[1:05:02] | I don’t know, and you? | 不知道 你觉得呢 |
[1:05:06] | What would you like to do? | 你想做什么 |
[1:10:28] | Senora Lulita? | 卢莉塔女士 |
[1:10:39] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[1:10:43] | Come in, dear. | 进来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:10:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:10:51] | Are you feeling alright? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[1:11:09] | I need to give you a bath. | 我得给你洗个澡 |
[1:11:11] | I know when I need a bath, Cupcake. | 我知道自己什么时候该洗澡 小蛋糕 |
[1:11:37] | – I must be going. – Ok. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[1:11:44] | I’ll just use the bathroom. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[1:12:21] | – Want some coffee? – No thanks. | -要咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[1:12:26] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[1:12:28] | See you tomorrow. The bus leaves at 5. | 明天见 巴士5点开 |
[1:12:32] | – Pick you up at 3? – Ok. | -3点接你 -好的 |
[1:12:37] | Want me to take you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[1:12:39] | No thanks. Is it easy to find a taxi? | 不用 谢了 这里方便打的吗 |
[1:12:42] | Yes, on the avenue. | 方便 在大街上 |
[1:12:47] | Ok, well… | 好吧 这样的话… |
[1:12:49] | See you tomorrow, at 3. | 明天3点见 |
[1:14:58] | You know what, Cupcake? | 知道吗 小蛋糕 |
[1:15:01] | – I’m bored. – With what? | -我厌烦了 -厌烦什么 |
[1:15:06] | When you’re my age, you’ll understand. | 等你到了我这个年纪你就懂了 |
[1:15:11] | You do the math. | 你算算还有多久 |
[1:15:14] | You know how many times I’ve risen, showered, | 你知道我重复了多少次这种起床 洗澡 |
[1:15:18] | and gone to work? | 然后去上班的行为吗 |
[1:15:23] | Many times. | 很多次了 |
[1:15:24] | And you know how many times I’ve wet my bed? | 那你知道我尿过几次床吗 |
[1:15:32] | Never, that I know of. | 从来没有 |
[1:15:34] | Exactly, Cupcake. Not once. | 没错 小蛋糕 从来没有 |
[1:15:39] | I haven’t done anything so innovative in years. | 我很多年没干过这么有创意的事了 |
[1:15:44] | Won’t you have some juice? | 你要不要喝点果汁 |
[1:15:47] | At least eat a little, so you can take your pills. | 无论如何吃点东西 这样你才可以吃药 |
[1:15:52] | Rita, you’re adorable, | 丽塔 你很可爱 |
[1:15:55] | but you have no idea what I’m talking about. | 但是你不知道我在说什么 |
[1:16:01] | Today, I’m not taking anything. | 今天我什么也不吃 |
[1:16:04] | You can’t stop the treatment. | 你不能停止治疗 |
[1:16:07] | How many years do you think I have left? | 你觉得我还能活多少年 |
[1:16:09] | The pills improve your quality of life. | 吃药能让你好受些 |
[1:16:12] | Listen! | 听我说 |
[1:16:17] | You know why we’re in the garden? | 你知道我们为什么来花园吗 |
[1:16:21] | To hear the birds sing? | 听鸟语吗 |
[1:16:24] | I need you to do me a favour. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[1:16:27] | These lovely birds, who sing | 看见那些鸟了吗 |
[1:16:30] | so beautifully, you see them? | 那些歌声动人的鸟儿 |
[1:16:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:16:35] | You see, dear, | 知道吗亲爱的 |
[1:16:38] | I’m sick of them too. | 我对他们也厌烦了 |
[1:17:18] | Set them free. | 放了它们吧 |
[1:17:20] | But Lulita, | 但是卢莉塔 |
[1:17:21] | they’re your friends, the symbol of your company. | 他们是你的朋友 是你公司的象征啊 |
[1:17:25] | – The story about how… – I made it up. | -关于那个故事… -是我编的 |
[1:17:28] | So I don’t care, sweetie. | 所以我不在乎 亲爱的 |
[1:17:31] | Go on, sweetie, open the cages. | 继续吧亲爱的 打开鸟笼 |
[1:17:34] | You’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[1:17:35] | Open the cages, damn it! | 打开笼子 该死的 |
[1:18:11] | He won’t go. | 他不肯走 |
[1:18:15] | Find a way… | 想个办法… |
[1:18:17] | to make him go, Cupcake. | 让他走 小蛋糕 |
[1:22:44] | I’m a fool. I wish you were here. | 我是个傻瓜 真希望你能在我身边 |
[1:22:46] | If you forgive me, meet me at the station. | 如果你肯原谅我 就到车站来见我 |
[1:25:36] | The hotel was beautiful, very fancy. | 饭店很漂亮 很高档 |
[1:25:40] | But half empty. Last year, they had more tourists. | 但是空了一半 去年游客更多 |
[1:25:45] | I saw a dolphin. | 我看见一只海豚 |
[1:25:48] | There were many, but I only saw one. | 以前可多了 但我只看到一只 |
[1:25:51] | One night, I tried a Vampire Margarita. | 有天晚上 我喝了一杯吸血鬼玛格丽塔 |
[1:25:55] | It’s good, but spicy. | 很好喝 但是挺辣 |
[1:25:58] | I tanned a little, not too much. | 我晒黑了点 但不严重 |
[1:26:01] | I didn’t want to get burned. | 我可不想晒伤 |
[1:26:02] | It’s barely noticeable. | 几乎看不出黑了 |
[1:26:05] | It sounds like you had fun. | 看来你玩得挺高兴啊 |
[1:26:08] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[1:26:11] | Here… | 给… |
[1:26:15] | I brought you a little something. | 我给你买了个小礼物 |
[1:26:21] | Thanks, it’s pretty. | 谢谢 真漂亮 |
[1:26:24] | I was in a souvenir shop, | 我在一个纪念品商店买的 |
[1:26:28] | and this is what I liked most for you. | 我觉得这个最适合你 |
[1:26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:39] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:26:41] | Did you decide about the apartment? | 公寓的事决定了吗 |
[1:26:45] | Well I did, but I was too late. | 决是决定了 但是晚了一步 |
[1:26:47] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:26:49] | You’ll find another one. | 你会找到另一家的 |
[1:26:52] | I can help you, if you want. | 如果需要的话 我可以帮你 |
[1:26:55] | Yes, that would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[1:27:09] | Look what I bought. | 看我买了什么 |
[1:28:14] | The engine’s flooded. | 引擎进水了 |
[1:28:17] | It’s raining hard. | 雨下得太大了 |
[1:28:59] | Marina,will you marry me? | 玛丽娜 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:29:12] | Si. | 我愿意 |
[1:29:56] | Do you think it’ll start now? | 你觉得车子现在能发动吗 |
[1:30:00] | We should’ve… | 我们本应该… |
[1:30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |