英文名称:Blue Crush 2
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Hey, Dad, did you get stuck in traffic? | 嘿 老爸 又堵车了么? |
[01:31] | How many times have I told you? No biking on Sunset. | 跟你讲多少次了?别在黄昏时候骑车 |
[01:35] | You wanna be some movie producer’s roadkill? | 你想被那些开车的撞死么? |
[01:37] | I bought you the Beemer for a reason. | 我给你买宝马是有理由的 |
[01:40] | Okay, okay. I’ll drive it. | 好吧 下次我会开车的 |
[01:42] | Up the 101 Freeway to UC Santa Barbara. | 从101国道到加州圣芭芭拉 |
[01:44] | Dana… | 戴娜… |
[01:46] | Have you even looked at the catalog I gave you? | 你看了我给你的报考志愿表没? |
[01:48] | You’re gonna study fish and surf all day? | 你打算整天研究钓鱼和冲浪么? |
[01:50] | I can’t even talk to you. | 没法跟你沟通 |
[01:52] | Hey, you’ve got a free ride to a top school. | 嘿 你被一所顶尖大学录取了 |
[01:54] | – You’re going, case closed. – Why? | – 你必须去那 就这么定了 – 为什么? |
[01:56] | So I can score some high-paying job | 这样我就可以找一份高薪的工作 |
[01:58] | rotting behind some desk all day to pay for all this? | 整天在桌子后面坐的发霉 就为了买的起这些么? |
[02:03] | Okay, maybe “rotting” was a poor choice. | 好吧 可能”发霉”这个词用的不是很好 |
[02:05] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听这个 |
[02:06] | You never have time. | 你从来就没有时间 |
[02:08] | Dad, I appreciate you work hard, I really do. | 老爸 我很感激你为我这么操劳 真的 |
[02:11] | But I would suffocate in that world. | 但是在那样的环境里我会闷死的 |
[02:13] | I’m like Mom, I’m too much of a free spirit. | 我跟妈妈一样 更喜欢无拘无束 |
[02:18] | Where did you get that, “free spirit”? | 你从哪学到的”无拘无束”? |
[02:19] | It’s from her journal, Dad. | 妈妈的日记里写着的 老爸 |
[02:23] | You should never have brought her to LA. | 你根本就不应该带她到洛杉矶来 |
[02:25] | This is what really killed her, not the cancer. | 这才要了她的命 并不是癌症 |
[02:28] | Dana, give me a break. You were five years old, you barely knew her. | 戴娜 省省吧 那时候你才5岁 根本不了解她 |
[03:00] | High five. | 击掌 |
[03:03] | It’s funny. | 太好玩了 |
[03:05] | Get that camera out of my face. | 别拍我的脸 |
[03:08] | Look at that, it’s right over there. | 看 就在那 |
[03:17] | Come on, guys. Come on, lunch is ready. | 过来 午餐准备好了 |
[03:21] | YOUNG Daddy, can I try the camera? | 老爸 我可以试试这个照相机么? |
[03:22] | Dana, go get your bucket, the waves are gonna get it. | 戴娜 把你的小木桶拿回来 快被浪冲跑了 |
[03:26] | Go get your bucket out of the sea. | 把小木桶拿过来 别放海水里 |
[03:32] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[03:42] | Look out, that’s a big wave. | 小心 有个大浪过来了 |
[03:50] | Come, let’s build a sand castle. | 过来 咱们堆个沙堡 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你咯 我要抓住你咯 |
[04:01] | Last night I had a dream | 昨天晚上我做了个梦 |
[04:04] | where I took my little Dana back home to South Africa with me | 在梦中我带着我的小戴娜回了南非 |
[04:07] | and showed her the Bay of Plenty and Cave Rock, | 带她去看了普伦蒂湾 岩洞 |
[04:11] | Vulamanzi Point and Banana Reef. | 瓦伦曼兹和香蕉礁 |
[04:14] | All the way down the Wild Coast to Coffee Bay and Bruce’s. | 沿着狂野海岸一路经过咖啡湾和布鲁斯湾 |
[04:19] | Finally we reached Jeffrey’s Bay, | 最后到达杰佛瑞湾 |
[04:22] | the one place I’ve always dreamed of surfing. | 我一直梦想着来这里冲浪 |
[04:27] | If only I could take her there. | 如果我可以带她来这 |
[04:31] | If only she could see these places, maybe she could see me, too. | 如果她能够欣赏这些美景 也许她就能理解我了 |
[04:38] | But that can never happen now. | 但是这些不可能发生了 |
[04:40] | I’m out of time. | 我的时间不多了 |
[04:42] | And I’m afraid I’ll never get back home. | 恐怕再也没机会带她回家了 |
[04:51] | Dad, by the time you get back from your business trip, | 老爸 当你出差回来的时候 |
[04:54] | I’ll be in South Africa. | 我已经在南非了 |
[04:56] | I think you and I could use some time apart. | 我觉得我们最好分开一段时间 |
[04:59] | And I think it’s time I learned more about Mom. | 而且也是时候让我多了解一下妈妈了 |
[05:02] | It’s just something I have to do. | 这是我必须要做的事 |
[05:05] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine, as always. Love, Dana. | 别担心 我总能照顾好自己的 爱你的 戴娜 |
[05:21] | First trip to South Africa? | 第一次去南非么? |
[05:23] | Yeah, it is. | 是呀 |
[05:24] | Visiting family? | 走亲访友? |
[05:28] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[05:29] | Well, enjoy. | 玩的开心 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜看 |
[05:39] | California girl going south to find winter swell. | 加利福尼亚女孩南下去寻求冬天的海浪 |
[05:43] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显么? |
[05:45] | Well, flight to Durban, surf city. | 飞去冲浪之都德班 |
[05:48] | Roxy sunglasses, ocean hair. | 加上洛克希太阳镜 充满海洋气息的头发 |
[05:50] | How very CSI of you. | 你可以去CSI了 |
[05:52] | Well, that and The Bomb. | 还有那本杂志BOMB |
[05:57] | – Well, every surfer gets it. – Yeah. | – 每个冲浪的人有会有一本 – 没错 |
[06:00] | – I’m Grant. – Dana. | – 我是格兰特 – 戴娜 |
[06:02] | Nice to meet you, California girl. | 很高兴认识你 加利福尼亚女孩 |
[06:05] | Where you headed? | 准备去哪? |
[06:07] | I don’t have a plan. | 没什么计划 |
[06:09] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:11] | A real beach bum. | 真正的海滩族 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:13] | Well, if you make it down south, look me up. | 那么 如果你南下的话 来找我 |
[06:16] | I’ll buy you a smoothie at my bar. | 在我的酒吧里喝杯冰沙 我请客 |
[06:18] | It’s called Sally Can’t Surf. | 叫”莎莉不会冲浪”的酒吧 |
[06:21] | Cool, thanks. | 酷 谢了 |
[06:23] | Pleasure. | 不客气 |
[06:47] | Taxi? Taxi? | 叫车么? |
[06:52] | Miss, where are you going? | 小姐 你要去哪? |
[06:53] | Where can I catch a bus to the beach? | 在哪可以乘到去海边的巴士? |
[06:55] | There are no buses today, miss. | 今天可没有巴士了 小姐 |
[06:56] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿!你干嘛呢? |
[06:57] | Special holiday. Have a good price. | 特殊的节日 我会给你个好价钱的 |
[07:00] | No problem, I’ll give good price. | 没问题 我给你便宜 |
[07:07] | Attention, passengers. | 乘客们请注意 |
[07:08] | This bus is leaving for Durban City Beach in two minutes. | 2分钟以后巴士将开往德班城市海滩 |
[07:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:19] | Move the bag. | 东西挪一挪 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry, this seat’s taken. | 不好意思 这个位置有人了 |
[07:22] | Yeah? Who takes it? | 是么?谁坐这? |
[07:24] | Her. | 她 |
[07:26] | Hey, you’re late. I saved you a seat. | 嘿 你来晚了 我给你留了座位 |
[07:47] | Pushy. | 普仕 |
[07:48] | I’ll say. What a creep. | 我也这么觉得 太粗鲁了 |
[07:50] | I mean, my name is Pushy. | 我是说 我叫普仕 |
[07:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:55] | That’s unusual. What does it mean in your language? | 挺特别的 在你们的语言里是什么意思? |
[07:58] | – Pushy. – Like “pushy”? | – 就是普仕 – 就像”野蛮”那种意思? |
[08:00] | Actually, my Zulu name is Nokuthula. | 实际上 我的祖鲁名字叫诺克图拉 |
[08:02] | Which means… | 意思是… |
[08:04] | “Be quiet.” | “安静” |
[08:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:26] | Never seen a white girl riding the bus before. | 我以前从来没见过白人女孩坐巴士的 |
[08:30] | Well, I’ve never seen a black girl who surfs. | 我也没见过会冲浪的黑人女孩 |
[08:33] | Well, if you’re lucky, | 如果你够幸运的话 |
[08:34] | maybe you’ll get a chance to observe it for the first time. | 也许会成为见证这一切的第一人 |
[08:37] | Maybe you’ll learn something. | 也许你能学两招 |
[08:39] | Well, if that particular scenario presents itself, | 如果咱们能在冲浪时候碰上的话 |
[08:43] | don’t be surprised if I’m not the one who gets schooled. | 谁跟谁学还不一定呢 |
[09:24] | That’s New Pier. | 这是新码头 |
[09:26] | She throws killer sets almost every day. | 这里几乎每天都有最棒的浪 |
[09:31] | Best spot in the city. | 市里最好的冲浪点 |
[09:34] | Let’s do it. | 去冲浪吧 |
[09:42] | – You cool? – Yeah, I’ll see you there. | – 你自己可以吧? – 没问题 我一会去找你 |
[10:03] | Looks decent. | 这里还不错 |
[10:04] | Decent? | 还不错? |
[10:06] | Better than Malibu, I bet. | 我敢打赌比马利布好多了 |
[10:09] | My advice to you is to sit wide, | 我给你的建议是你只要坐在那 |
[10:12] | smile, wait for a wrap-around set | 微笑 然后等待一个回卷的浪 |
[10:14] | and maybe you’ll catch a little ride. | 也许你还能冲上一小下 |
[10:21] | Shit. | 我勒个去 |
[10:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:24] | Don’t tell me you’re afraid of 4-foot waves. | 别告诉我4英尺的浪就吓到你了 |
[10:26] | No, it’s not the waves, it’s her. Tara. | 不 和那没关系 是她 塔拉 |
[10:38] | Wow, Tara can surf. | 哇哦 塔拉很会冲浪哦 |
[10:42] | So, what do we do, just jump in? | 所以 我们该怎么做 直接跳下去? |
[10:46] | Sometimes it’s the only way. | 有时候这是唯一的选择 |
[11:20] | It’s mobbed enough out here, go surf South Beach. | 这里人已经够多了 去南海岸那边冲吧 |
[11:24] | There’s plenty of waves out here, Tara. | 这里的浪很多 塔拉 |
[11:27] | Yeah, for me. Not you, or Barbie there. | 没错 对于我来说是的 不是你 或者芭比娃娃 |
[11:31] | Hey, you stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours. | 嘿 井水不犯河水 |
[11:33] | Yeah? You better explain the pecking order to her, Push. | 是么?普仕 你最好跟她解释清楚这里的等级秩序 |
[11:37] | Hate to have to educate her the hard way. | 我可不想教训得她太难堪 |
[11:45] | Let’s go. I hate this aggro vibe. | 我们走吧 我讨厌她这挑衅的态度 |
[11:48] | Hell, no. | 该死的 我才不走 |
[11:50] | I just flew 23 hours in coach. I’m surfing. | 我坐经济舱飞了23小时才到这 我要去冲浪 |
[12:03] | Gidget alert. Coming through. | 乖宝宝要注意了 浪来了哦 |
[12:05] | You here for your surf lesson? | 你来这学冲浪的? |
[12:08] | Hey, Baywatch, how you doing? | 嘿 救生队员 你们可要准备好哦? |
[12:10] | MAN 3: Did your daddy buy you an antique surf board? | 你老爸给你买了个古董冲浪板? |
[12:40] | I got it. | 我的了 |
[12:42] | No, you don’t. | 想的美 |
[13:32] | – Wow. – Yeah, it was a nice wave. | – 哇哦 – 没错 这个浪真不错 |
[13:34] | No, I mean, whoa, you stole one from the queen bee. | 不 我是说 哇塞 你从女王蜂那偷了一个浪 |
[13:38] | Talk about getting schooled. | 她还跟你叫嚣呢 |
[13:40] | Yeah, Tara needs to loosen her sphincter up. | 没错 塔拉这次下不了台了 |
[13:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:54] | Great. Now every knob thinks they can surf. | 切 现在真是什么人都认为自己会冲浪 |
[14:02] | Outside! | 出发! |
[14:06] | Out of the way, Barbie. | 别挡路 芭比娃娃 |
[14:11] | Move! | 走开! |
[14:12] | Hey, I said I had it. Hey! | 嘿 我说了这个浪是我的 嘿! |
[14:15] | Shit! | 靠! |
[14:36] | – What do you think you were doing? – Shit! | – 你知道自己在干嘛么? – 见鬼! |
[14:38] | You could have killed me! Get out of the water, you idiot! | 你差点害死我!滚回去 蠢货! |
[14:41] | You dropped in on her, Tara! | 你只是落水了又没有受伤 塔拉! |
[14:46] | Damn it! | 去死吧! |
[14:47] | Why do you have to be such a… | 你为什么非要这么的… |
[14:48] | – Such a what? – God! | – 这么什么? – 天哪! |
[14:50] | That’s right. Run away. | 这就对了 快点滚蛋 |
[14:54] | And don’t come back! | 别回来了! |
[15:04] | Is that how it is in South Africa? | 在南非就是这样的么? |
[15:06] | Screw her. | 让她去死吧 |
[15:07] | You snagged the barrel of the day out there. Right in their faces. | 你抢了他们的风头 就在他们眼皮子底下 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but I busted my board! | 没错 但是我的冲浪板坏了! |
[15:12] | Better the board than your head. | 总比爆头强多了 |
[15:14] | It was my mom’s. I can’t replace it. | 这是我妈妈的 无可替代 |
[15:23] | I can’t believe it! | 真难以置信! |
[15:29] | No. No, no. | 哦 不会吧 |
[15:42] | This can’t be happening. | 不会这样的 |
[15:48] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[15:49] | Your money? | 钱丢了? |
[15:51] | I don’t care about that. | 钱根本无所谓 |
[15:53] | My mother’s carving’s gone. | 我妈妈的木雕不见了 |
[15:56] | Yeah. These lockers are pretty flimsy. | 这些锁头都很容易撬开 |
[15:59] | Really? | 原来如此 |
[16:05] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我想 |
[16:06] | Can you just leave me alone? Please? | 能不能让我一个人静一静?拜托? |
[16:32] | Dana, give me a break. You barely knew her. | 戴娜 省省吧 你根本就不了解她 |
[16:40] | Hi, I’d like to make a collect call to the United States. | 你好 我想通美国的对方付费电话 |
[16:45] | Area code 31 0-467… | 区号是31 0-467… |
[16:50] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[16:53] | We’re grilling a fish tonight. | 我们今晚烤鱼吃哦 |
[17:00] | Hang up. | 挂了吧 |
[17:03] | Come on, give it one more chance. | 来吧 再给自己一次机会 |
[17:12] | What kind of fish? | 什么鱼? |
[17:19] | My dad would freak if he saw me doing this. | 我老爸要是知道我在干嘛肯定疯掉了 |
[17:23] | He would drag me home for sure. | 他肯定会把我拖回家的 |
[17:26] | Well, if he knew where I was. | 当然啦 首先他得知道我在哪 |
[17:29] | Your dad doesn’t know you’re in Africa? | 你老爸不知道你在非洲么? |
[17:32] | Oh, man. You are in trouble, girl. | 哦 你有麻烦了 姐们儿 |
[17:37] | No, I doubt that. | 不 我很怀疑哦 |
[17:39] | I’m actually not sure he even knows I’m gone. | 我甚至都不确定他是不是知道我走了 |
[17:42] | What? | 什么? |
[17:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[17:50] | – Thank you. – Cheers. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[18:04] | This is where you live? | 这就是你住的地方么? |
[18:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:08] | And these people are my family. | 这些都是我的家人 |
[18:10] | Hey, guys. WOHi. | – 嘿 伙计 – 嗨 |
[18:12] | This might be paradise. | 这里就是天堂吧 |
[18:15] | Wait a minute. What the hell is she doing here? | 等下 这货在这干嘛? |
[18:19] | She lives here. | 她住这里 |
[18:20] | What? | 有没有搞错啊? |
[18:22] | She lives with you? All right, strike “paradise,” insert “hell.” | 她跟你一起住?好吧 看来”天堂”要变成”地狱”咯 |
[18:27] | What is her deal anyway? | 她到底是干嘛的? |
[18:29] | For starters, she’s a professional athlete. | 首先呢 她是一名职业运动员 |
[18:32] | She’s the number one on the Roxy team, | 她是洛克希队的种子选手 |
[18:34] | and she doesn’t let anyone forget it. | 她会让每个人都记住这一点 |
[18:36] | I thought I said something about “don’t come back.” | 我记得我已经说过”别回来了” |
[18:39] | Yet here you are again, like a bad memory. | 然而你又来了 阴魂不散 |
[18:41] | It’s not just your house, Tara. | 这里不只是你的家 塔拉 |
[18:43] | No, but there’s a pecking order, just like the line-up. | 没错 但是这里是按资排辈 就跟主力阵容一样 |
[18:46] | Yeah, well, your pecking order doesn’t work for me. | 是呀 那你的那些规矩跟我一毛钱关系都没有 |
[18:51] | Cops are back. You know what to do. | 警察来了 你们知道该怎么做 |
[18:53] | – Not again. – We’ll take this up later. | – 又来 – 我一会再跟你算账 |
[18:57] | Come on. Let’s go! | 过来 我们走! |
[19:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:16] | By order of the eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality, | 根据特科维尼大都市下达的指令 |
[19:20] | this property is condemned | 这片土地已被征用 |
[19:22] | and must be vacated immediately. | 必须马上清空 |
[19:25] | Care to fill me in? | 介意给我解释一下吗? |
[19:26] | They want us out of here. | 他们想让我们搬走 |
[19:28] | We’re a nuisance. | 给我们扣上扰乱治安的大帽子 |
[19:31] | They really want to tear the place down. | 他们想把这里拆掉 |
[19:36] | This is your final warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[19:38] | This structure will be demolished in one week. | 这里的建筑将在一周之内被拆除 |
[19:42] | By order of the court, this is your final warning. | 根据法院的条例 这是最终警告 |
[19:51] | – Piss balloons. – Oh! | – 小便气球 – 哦! |
[19:54] | Disgusting! | 真恶心! |
[19:59] | This is your last warning. You have one week to get out. | 这是给你们最后的警告 限你们一周之内离开 |
[20:05] | Come on, I’ll introduce you to the family. | 走吧 带你认识认识我的家人 |
[20:09] | We laid claim to this beach years ago. | 很多年前我们就在这片沙滩上安家了 |
[20:12] | At first it was just a couple of tents and some surf boards. | 最初只有几顶帐篷 几个冲浪板 |
[20:15] | Now it’s a self-sustaining community. | 现在已经发展成一个独立的小社会了 |
[20:18] | Really, it’s just a bunch of friends | 其实说白了就是一群 |
[20:20] | who are serious about goofing off and riding waves. | 整天游手好闲痴迷冲浪的朋友们罢了 |
[20:23] | – Welcome. – I like your family. | – 欢迎 – 我喜欢你的大家庭 |
[20:25] | Best people in the world. I met them all through Tim. | 他们都超棒的 都是通过蒂姆认识的 |
[20:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:31] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[20:33] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[20:35] | Timothy, say hi to Dana. | 蒂姆 跟戴娜问个好 |
[20:37] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[20:40] | You from LA? | 从洛杉矶来的? |
[20:41] | Yeah. I got in today. | 是呀 今天刚到 |
[20:44] | You staying? | 要住下来么? |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[20:46] | That means you’re staying. | 那就是要住下来了 |
[20:48] | Okay, Pushy, let’s show her the best part. | 普仕 我们给她秀一下最棒的地方吧 |
[20:57] | You all right? | 还行么? |
[20:58] | My humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[21:01] | Cool. Does it run? | 酷 这车能开么? |
[21:04] | If I have my way, it will. Someday. | 如果我哪天想开的话 它就能开 |
[21:09] | That’s lots of elephants. | 好多的大象 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I volunteer at the nature reserve. | 没错 我志愿在自然保护区工作 |
[21:14] | In between being one of the best board shapers around. | 还是我们最好的冲浪板制作者之一 |
[21:17] | And our go-to fix-it man. Hence the mess. | 而且我们要修理也都找他 所以这里乱七八糟的 |
[21:22] | But I can move some of this stuff if you need a place to stay. | 如果你需要地方住的话 我也可以把东西挪一挪 |
[21:24] | Nice try! She’s staying with me. | 想得倒美!她要跟我住一起 |
[21:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:44] | Careful, Dana, you’ve seen how we deal with blow-ins around here. | 小心点 戴娜 你看到我们怎么对付入侵者了 |
[21:48] | She’s staying with me, Tara. | 她要跟我住一起 塔拉 |
[21:51] | Just stay out of my way. | 别妨碍我就行 |
[21:54] | My pleasure. | 巴不得呢 |
[22:00] | So, it’s not the Hilton, but it’s not so bad. | 这里比不上希尔顿酒店 但也不太差 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I could hang with this for a while. | 是呀 我可以在这逍遥一阵子了 |
[22:14] | Ha! | 哈! |
[22:15] | I see Laura and Sally, all the top Roxy riders, | 看到了劳拉和莎莉 都是洛克希队的主力选手 |
[22:21] | but I don’t see Tara. | 但是我可没看见塔拉 |
[22:23] | I must have missed her somehow. | 我大概不知怎么的就无视她了吧 |
[22:26] | Girl has it made, hey? | 女孩子们都想这样 不是么? |
[22:29] | Travel the world, surf killer waves all day, | 环游世界 征服那些要命的浪头 |
[22:32] | pose for the cameras and get paid for it. | 在镁光灯下搔首弄姿 还能靠这个赚钱 |
[22:35] | – Why don’t you try out for the team? – I did. | – 你为什么不去试着加入队伍呢? – 我试过了 |
[22:39] | Didn’t make the cut. | 根本不够格 |
[22:40] | Why? You can rip, I saw you. | 为啥?你会冲浪呀 我看见了 |
[22:43] | – Or… – Or? | – 又或者… – 或者什么? |
[22:47] | Or Tara screwed me over. | 或许塔拉一直拆我的台 |
[22:51] | Wow. Well, I wouldn’t put it past her. | 也是 我早该想到是她的原因 |
[22:54] | Yeah, one big, happy family. | 是呀 一个快乐的大家庭嘛 |
[22:58] | That’s what we are. | 河蟹啊 |
[23:02] | You jet-lagged? | 有时差反应么? |
[23:04] | Maybe a little. | 可能有一点 |
[23:19] | Dana? | 戴娜? |
[23:42] | Dana! | 戴娜! |
[24:10] | Hey, sister! | 嘿 姐们! |
[24:14] | Okay, be cool. | 好吧 酷一点 |
[24:16] | I am cool. | 我够酷了 |
[24:17] | No, be cool. | 正经的 酷一点 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | Look, it’s a zombie. | 快看 僵尸来咯 |
[24:23] | Night of the living Dana. | 这是戴娜的复活之夜 |
[24:25] | Food. Give me food. | 吃的 给我点吃的 |
[24:28] | – Voila. – Whoo! | – 给你 – 哇哦! |
[24:32] | Oh, my God. That’s, like, the best fish I’ve ever had. | 哦 天哪 这是我吃过的最好吃的鱼了 |
[24:35] | Well, that’s good, ’cause it’s the main course tomorrow. | 那太好了 这就是明天的主菜 |
[24:38] | – And the next night. – And breakfast. | – 下一顿晚餐 – 还有早餐 |
[24:41] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[24:47] | -Hey. Grant. – Hey. | – 嘿 格兰特 – 嘿 |
[24:51] | Hey, Sugaree. | 嘿 小甜心 |
[24:55] | I don’t believe it. | 不是个这吧 |
[24:56] | You know Grant? | 你认识格兰特? |
[24:58] | I met him on the plane, briefly. | 简单点说 我在飞机上见过他 |
[25:01] | Fifty bucks says he was flying first class. | 赌50块钱他坐头等舱回来的 |
[25:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[25:05] | Grant’s the only one that can afford a truck like that. | 格兰特是唯一能买得起那样车的人 |
[25:08] | I wish I had one. | 我希望我也能有一辆 |
[25:10] | Trust me, you don’t want to get mixed up in that. | 相信我 你可驾驭不了 |
[25:13] | Come on, I’ll show you the giant sea turtles. | 走吧 带你去看看巨型海龟 |
[25:15] | They lay their eggs just up the beach. | 他们在海滩上下蛋了 |
[25:17] | California girl! | 加利福尼亚姑娘! |
[25:20] | I had a feeling you’d show up before long. | 我一直有预感你会出现的 |
[25:22] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小呀 是吧? |
[25:24] | – Yeah. – Pushy brought me here. | – 是呀 – 普仕带我来这的 |
[25:27] | Oh, Pushy. | 哦 普仕 |
[25:30] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[25:32] | – I owe you one. – I do, I do. | – 我欠你个人情 – 没错 |
[25:35] | So, California girl, are you gonna show us what you got? | 加利福尼亚姑娘 让我们看看你都会什么? |
[25:38] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | – 我不知道 – 来吧 |
[25:41] | You feel the groove. | 你会玩的很开心的 |
[25:44] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:47] | Can you hold this? | 能帮我拿一下么? |
[25:56] | “Let me show you the giant sea turtles”? Seriously? | “我带你去看看巨型海龟” 不是吧你? |
[26:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:20] | California girl can dance. | 加州的女孩很会跳舞哦 |
[27:34] | Pushy? | 普仕? |
[28:11] | See ya. | 一会见 |
[28:26] | Morning, California girl! | 早上好 加州姑娘! |
[28:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:30] | Jet-lagged? | 倒过时差了? |
[28:31] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是在这了么? |
[28:37] | Can’t believe those two are friends. They seem so different. | 真不敢相信他们是朋友 截然不同的两个人呀 |
[28:41] | The love of the ocean brings different spirits together. | 对海洋的热爱将性格迥然的人聚到了一起 |
[28:45] | I think they might both love something else, too. | 我觉得他们还共同爱着别的什么哦 |
[28:49] | I’m not going there. | 我可没兴趣 |
[28:51] | Oh, yeah? | 是么? |
[28:52] | Think I might have seen your lips go there last night. | 昨天晚上我好像看见你们的嘴唇有所行动呢 |
[28:56] | – Maybe a little tongue, too. – Right. | – 也许还有一点法式激情啊 – 是吗 |
[29:01] | Go ahead, girl. You got this. Show ’em what you got. | 去吧 小妞 这个浪是你的 给我们露一手 |
[29:04] | I’m all over it. | 看我的吧 |
[29:09] | Go for it, California girl! | 冲啊 加州女孩! |
[29:17] | Go, girl! | 去吧 小妞! |
[29:29] | – Keep up, old man. – I’m trying! | – 坚持住啊兄弟 – 我在努力! |
[29:42] | Go get ’em, Tim. | 蒂姆 干掉他 |
[30:16] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 冲啊! |
[31:31] | You don’t remember her at all? | 你一点都不记得她了么? |
[31:36] | Just a few blurry images. You know, like in a dream. | 只有一些模糊的画面 你知道的 就像在做梦一样 |
[31:40] | Her name was Catherine. | 她叫凯瑟琳 |
[31:42] | I was five years old. | 那时候我才5岁 |
[31:44] | Those are all you have left? | 你记得的就只有这些了? |
[31:46] | And there was another keepsake of hers, | 本来还有一些别的纪念品的 |
[31:48] | but it got stolen with my stuff. | 但是跟我行李一起被偷走了 |
[31:51] | She always wanted to show me her homeland. | 她总想带我看看她的家乡 |
[31:55] | Your mom was a hottie! | 你妈妈是个辣妹哦! |
[32:00] | Well, like mother like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[32:06] | Yes. Check it, bro. | 兄弟 看看这张 |
[32:10] | Classic Supertubes. And not a soul out. | 经典的拱形空心浪 完美无瑕 |
[32:14] | When was the last time you saw J-bay like that? | 你最后一次见到J湾这样子是什么时候? |
[32:16] | – Never. – Never. | – 从来没有过 – 从来没有过 |
[32:18] | She wrote about Jeffrey’s Bay a lot in her journal. | 她在日记里写了很多有关杰佛瑞湾的事 |
[32:20] | Like it was someplace sacred. | 感觉那是一个神圣的地方 |
[32:21] | Sacred’s the word. Finest point break in the world. | “神圣”一词不足以描述 是绝世无双的美景 |
[32:25] | My old stomping grounds. | 想故地重游啊 |
[32:28] | Oh! When J-bay fires on all cylinders… | 当J湾的大浪接连不断地汹涌而来… |
[32:30] | And the tubes are grinding from the Boneyards, | 打磨着废旧的轮船 |
[32:32] | through Impossibles right down to The Point… | 以一种不可思议的姿态拍向海边… |
[32:35] | The holy grail of right-handers. | 这里是冲浪者的圣地 |
[32:37] | The holy grail. | 圣地 |
[32:38] | She said it was the one place that she had to surf before she died. | 她说这是她死之前唯一想要冲浪的地方 |
[32:41] | But she never did. | 但是她从来没去过 |
[32:43] | – No. – Probably couldn’t. | – 没有 – 也许是不能去了 |
[32:46] | But I will. | 但是我会去的 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna surf it for her. | 为了她去那里冲浪 |
[32:49] | You know what else? | 而且我告诉你们 |
[32:51] | I’m going to go to every one of those places in those photos. | 我要踏遍照片中的每一个地方 |
[32:55] | Do you know what, Dana? You’re on Uhambo. | 知道么 戴娜?你是在”追寻之旅”中 |
[32:59] | That’s what we call it in South Africa. | 在南非我们是这么说的 |
[33:01] | It’s like when someone’s looking for… | 意思是某人是在寻找某些… |
[33:05] | What? | 什么呢? |
[33:07] | I don’t know. My mom, I guess. | 不知道 也许是我妈妈吧 |
[33:10] | Or maybe yourself. | 也或许是在找寻自我 |
[33:11] | In Australia they call it a walkabout. | 在澳大利亚我们叫丛林漫游 |
[33:14] | In the Holy Land, a pilgrimage. | 在巴勒斯坦 叫做朝圣之行 |
[33:16] | What do you call it in America? | 在美国你们怎么说? |
[33:20] | – A journey? – Boring. | – 旅行? – 无聊 |
[33:22] | Don’t like it. Don’t like it. | 不喜欢这个 |
[33:27] | An odyssey? | 冒险旅行? |
[33:29] | – Yes. – I like that. | – 没错 – 我喜欢这个 |
[33:31] | An odyssey. | 冒险旅行 |
[33:32] | I call it a pipe dream. | 我称它为白日梦 |
[33:37] | You think it’s still Endless Summer out there? | 你以为外面是没完没了的夏季么? |
[33:40] | It’s a long, hard trip down the Wild Coast before you get to J-bay. | 从狂野海岸到J湾是一段漫长又艰难的旅程 |
[33:44] | Not to mention winter’s coming. Do you even have a wetsuit? | 更别说冬季要来了 你有防寒泳衣么? |
[33:47] | Then it’s sharks in the ocean, | 还有海里面的鲨鱼 |
[33:49] | locals who demand total respect, and a heavy, heavy wave. | 很难对付的当地人和骇人的巨浪 |
[33:54] | Beverly Hills girl here wouldn’t last a day on her own. | 娇生惯养的女孩子在这里一个人是撑不过一天的 |
[33:56] | Who says she’s on her own, Tara? | 谁说她是一个人了 塔拉? |
[34:00] | Dana, you and I are going on this odyssey together. | 戴娜 我会和你一起进行这次冒险旅行的 |
[34:04] | That’s good, the blind leading the blind. | 太好了 不过是多了一个不顶用的货哈 |
[34:09] | I say they pull it off. | 我觉得他们会成功的 |
[34:11] | Hundred bucks says they don’t. And I want evidence. | 100块赌他们失败 我要证据的 |
[34:14] | Pictures of you at all those places. And surfing them. | 要你们在这些地方的照片 还要在那冲浪 |
[34:17] | – Of course. – You’re on. | – 当然了 – 跟你赌 |
[34:19] | She’ll never surf J-bay. | 她不可能在J湾冲浪成功的 |
[34:21] | I could lend you my truck. | 我可以把车子借给你们 |
[34:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:24] | At a price. You ever waited tables? | 作为回报 你当过服务生么? |
[34:29] | One of my waiters just quit. | 我手下的一个服务生刚辞职了 |
[34:31] | Maybe Pushy can show you the ropes here. | 普仕会告诉你怎么做的 |
[34:36] | – Sound good? – Sounds good. | – 成交不? – 成交 |
[34:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:45] | Spare set. | 备用钥匙 |
[34:49] | Always be prepared. | 时刻准备着 |
[34:51] | It’s a Land Rover. | 这是辆路虎 |
[34:53] | You drive it hard, you put it away wet. | 开的越猛 就越不容易受潮 |
[34:55] | We can do that. | 我们搞的定 |
[35:04] | Thanks, Grant. You sure you don’t want to come with us? | 谢了 格兰特 你确定不跟我们一起去么? |
[35:08] | Nah. We can go for a spin later, perhaps, when you get back. | 不了 等你回来以后 我们可以去兜兜风 |
[35:13] | Midnight, maybe. Just you and me. | 午夜 只有我们两个人 |
[35:16] | You’re not that lucky. | 你可没那么走运 |
[35:20] | Here you go. Document your odyssey properly. | 拿着 记录你们的旅程 |
[35:23] | Tim, where did you find a Polaroid camera? | 蒂姆 你从哪搞到的拍立得相机? |
[35:25] | Junk shop in Durban. Dug up some film as well. | 德班的旧货商店 还淘到了点胶卷 |
[35:30] | That is so sweet of you. | 太贴心了 |
[35:32] | I got one more thing. | 还有一样东西 |
[35:44] | Tim, this is amazing. | 蒂姆 太不可思议了 |
[35:46] | Do you know how few people can fix a board like this? | 你知不知道很少有人能修好这样的冲浪板啊? |
[35:54] | You fixed her board, dude, and you just got cheek. | 你修好了她的冲浪板 但是她只亲了你的脸 |
[36:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:02] | Tara may be half-joking, | 塔拉可能多半在开玩笑 |
[36:03] | but there’s a lot of bad things that can happen out there. | 但是外面确实会有很多不好的事情发生 |
[36:06] | You have a long highway ahead of you. | 你面前有很长的一段路要走 |
[36:08] | Life is a highway | 生活就像公路旅行 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:14] | I wanna ride it All night long | 我想整夜前行 |
[36:27] | Life is a highway | 生活就像公路旅行 |
[36:29] | I wanna ride it all night long | 我想整夜前行 |
[36:34] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[36:36] | If you’re goin’ my way | 如果你要与我同行 |
[36:39] | I wanna drive it all night long | 我想整夜前行 |
[36:50] | “And I reached it just as dawn broke, my favorite time of the day. | “我在破晓时分到达 我一天中最爱的时刻” |
[36:56] | “Difficult to find, almost impossible to leave.” | “难以找寻 也流连忘返” |
[37:02] | That is some poetic shit. | 就像诗歌一样 |
[37:04] | I mean, that’s deep. | 我是说 太有深度了 |
[37:06] | Think so? | 这么觉得么? |
[37:10] | Sounds like she was a first-rate mom. | 听起来她是一位优秀的母亲 |
[37:13] | She was. | 确实是 |
[37:16] | At least I think she was. | 至少我这么认为 |
[37:19] | I mean, I know she was a free spirit. | 我知道她是一个无拘无束的人 |
[37:24] | Shit, all I know is what’s in that book. | 他妈的 我所知道的就只有那日记里的东西 |
[37:29] | In the memorable words of my dad, “I barely even knew her.” | 用我老爸那难忘的话来说 “你根本就不了解她” |
[37:34] | You know, I bet you are a lot like her. | 我敢打赌你一定很像她 |
[37:37] | I hope so. | 希望是这样吧 |
[37:40] | I live every day with the fear that I’ll never know. | 我每天都活在未知的恐惧中 |
[37:47] | Yes. I can see it. | 是的 我看见了 |
[37:51] | See what? | 看见什么了? |
[37:55] | There it is! | 就在那! |
[38:02] | It’s a Land Rover. | 这可是路虎 |
[38:04] | Like Grant said, you drive it hard and put it away wet. | 就像格兰特说的 开的越猛 就越不容易受潮 |
[38:23] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[38:25] | Well, that was rude. | 开过火了 |
[39:57] | Looks pretty free-spirited to me. | 在我看来你很无拘无束呀 |
[40:23] | Dana and Pushy’s odyssey, step one, complete. | 戴娜和普仕冒险旅行 第一步 成功 |
[40:30] | Put it away wet. | 不容易受潮哦 |
[40:39] | Hey, man, put it away wet. | 嘿 伙计 没有受潮 |
[40:46] | Hole in the Wall. | 墙中的拱洞 |
[40:47] | Done. | 完成 |
[40:49] | Cha-ching, baby. | 分红啦 宝贝们 |
[40:51] | Don’t count your pennies just yet. | 数钞票还太早了点 别高兴太早 |
[41:01] | The rule around here is the new girl cleans the toilet. | 这里的规矩是新来的妞要去扫厕所 |
[41:05] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[41:06] | Relax, it’s not so bad. | 放心啦 没那么糟糕 |
[41:08] | Except when some oke barks the dog after too many klippies and coke. | 除非有些小混混喝大了像疯狗一样乱喷 |
[41:12] | – A what? – You know, parks a tiger. | – 什么? – 你知道的 到处乱喷 |
[41:15] | Blows chunks. | 吐的一塌糊涂 |
[41:16] | Oh! Gross. | 哦!真恶心 |
[41:19] | And by the way, | 顺便提下 |
[41:20] | just in case you were wondering what’s in this odyssey for me… | 免得你纳闷这次冒险我想要什么回报… |
[41:24] | I was waiting for this. | 我听着呢 |
[41:25] | In exchange for being your trusty guide, | 作为当你可信向导的代价… |
[41:29] | you will teach me how to pull off your 360 floater. | 你要教我你的360度旋转 |
[41:33] | You’re gonna try out for the Roxy team again? | 你又要参加洛克希队伍的选拔么? |
[41:35] | You are not the only girl on a mission. | 你不是唯一有目标的女孩哦 |
[41:40] | – Hell, yeah. – Here. | – 好样的 – 给你 |
[41:43] | This is Spike from Wakescape with your swell update. | 这是斯派克从Wakescape为您带来的最新消息 |
[41:46] | That frothy low that’s been spinning off Antarctica | 在过去24小时内 |
[41:49] | has intensified over the last 24 hours. | 南极洲的轻浪在不断增强 |
[41:52] | If it keeps spinning like that, | 如果未来仍以此增长速度发展下去的话 |
[41:54] | we’re due for a macking southerly groundswell | 南方的风潮会到达东海岸 |
[41:56] | to hit the East Coast, so you guys in J-bay better start waxing up. | 因此在这里建议J湾的居民们尽早做好准备 |
[42:00] | And now back to music… | 现在我们仍旧来聊聊音乐… |
[42:01] | You hear that, Flash? | 你听到了么 弗莱仕? |
[42:02] | J-bay is gonna be all time, bro. | J湾要热闹咯 兄弟 |
[42:05] | Screwdriver. | 螺丝刀 |
[42:07] | Thank you. Fix the radio, man? | 谢谢 你也想修修? |
[42:27] | Walk this way. Straight. On foot only. | 从这边直走 只能步行 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:52] | Long way in, hey? | 好长一段路哦 是吧? |
[42:57] | Uh… Pushy? | 额…普仕? |
[43:06] | I guess we should step aside. | 我觉得我们应该让让路 |
[43:09] | Yeah, seems wise. | 太明智了 |
[43:30] | Your mom went to some pretty far-out places. | 你妈妈去了好多不同寻常的美丽的地方 |
[43:33] | Yeah, like Beverly Hills. | 是呀 比如比弗利山庄 |
[43:40] | You know, maybe that old guy was yanking our chain. | 可能那个老头给我们指了弯路 |
[43:47] | Or maybe he wasn’t. | 或者他没有呢 |
[43:53] | This is why surfers invent words. | 这就是冲浪者们创造新词的原因 |
[43:56] | Invent words? | 创造新词? |
[43:57] | You know, like “gnarly” or “stoked.” | 你知道的 像是”牛掰”或者”小宇宙燃烧了” |
[44:00] | Huh! | 哈! |
[44:01] | So, what do we do, just jump in? | 那么 我们该做点什么呢 直接跳下去? |
[44:05] | Sure, you go first. | 没问题啊 你先 |
[44:19] | Okay, the aerial 360. Watch and learn. | 好了 空中360转体 看着好好学 |
[44:40] | Go for it, Push! Come on! | 大胆尝试 普仕!加油! |
[44:48] | You’re good. Try again! | 你很棒 再来一次! |
[45:04] | Look, because you ride goofy you have to nail this on your backhand. | 听着 你现在动作很僵硬 你要反手固定住 |
[45:07] | It’s a lot harder, Push. | 你还需要很大的努力 普仕 |
[45:09] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[45:11] | You’re gonna go down, round and up. | 你要先下去 转圈再起来 |
[46:14] | From the flight deck this is Captain Glen Ross. | 我是本机的机长格伦·罗斯 |
[46:16] | We’re beginning our final descent into Durban. | 飞机马上就要降落在我们的目的地德班了 |
[46:19] | Please fasten your seat belts, | 请系好安全带 |
[46:20] | we’ll be landing in 10 minutes. | 我们将在10分钟之内降落 |
[46:27] | Mango smoothie, easy on the ice, Push. | 芒果冰沙 冰不要太多了 普仕 |
[46:34] | Look. Dana, I think we just got off on the wrong foot. | 听着 戴娜 我们之间可能有点误会 |
[46:38] | ‘Cause believe it or not, I’m kind of rooting for you. | 不管你信不信 我多少还是支持你的 |
[46:40] | What, like you were rooting for Pushy to join the Roxy team? | 就像你支持普仕进洛克希队一样么? |
[46:43] | She told you I sabotaged her? | 她跟你讲我故意妨碍她入选的么? |
[46:46] | Yeah, that’s bullshit. The truth is, she surfed like crap. | 胡说八道 事实上 她冲浪糟透了 |
[46:50] | I was there. She was out of shape and unprepared. | 我当时在场 她动作走样而且并没有准备好 |
[46:54] | Come on, you know it takes hard work | 拜托 你应该知道想加入队伍本来就不容易 |
[46:56] | and commitment to be on a team. | 有许多的条条框框 |
[46:57] | Some people have it, some people don’t. | 有人成功 就有人失败 |
[46:59] | I think you might have it, Dana. Might. | 我觉得你应该去试试 戴娜 |
[47:03] | There’s an open tryout in Jeffrey’s Bay next Saturday. | 下周六在杰佛瑞湾有一次公开选拔 |
[47:06] | And since you’re headed that way anyway… | 反正你也要去那的… |
[47:07] | Yeah, it’s not my scene, Tara. | 没错 但是那不是我的目的 塔拉 |
[47:09] | But Pushy will be there. | 但是普仕会参加的 |
[47:13] | – Sweet. So will I. – Good. | – 很好 我也会在的 – 太好了 |
[47:18] | That’s for you, Push. Don’t work too hard. | 这是赏你的 普仕 工作别太辛苦了哦 |
[47:25] | Even if I do make it to J-bay, | 就算我在J湾成功了 |
[47:27] | she’ll never let me make the team. | 她也不会让我进队的 |
[47:29] | Well, maybe that decision’s up to you and not her. | 也许这个决定权在你而不是她 |
[47:51] | What? | 什么? |
[48:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:08] | – Who was that? – Who? | – 那是谁啊? – 哪个? |
[48:10] | The guy in the truck. | 开卡车的那个 |
[48:13] | Just some oke asking about the surf here. | 只不过是个打听冲浪事情的人罢了 |
[48:15] | He didn’t even have a stick. | 他甚至连个冲浪板都没有 |
[48:17] | So, you don’t know him? | 所以 你不认识他咯? |
[48:19] | Nah. Never seen him before. | 不 从来没见过他 |
[48:27] | Pushy, | 普仕 |
[48:30] | I think I just saw the guy who stole my stuff. | 我觉得我刚才看见偷我东西的那个人了 |
[48:33] | What? You sure? You only saw him once. | 啥?确定么?你只见过他一次 |
[48:37] | Pushy, I need to get my mom’s stuff back. | 普仕 我必须把我妈妈的东西拿回来 |
[48:41] | What’s so important about this stuff anyway? | 这东西到底有什么重要的? |
[48:44] | I mean, I know it was your mom’s, but… | 我意思是 我知道那是你妈妈的 但是… |
[48:46] | It just… It just is. | 就是…就是那么重要 |
[48:51] | Tell you what. Shift’s almost over. | 这样吧 轮班已经结束了 |
[48:54] | Go home. I’ll cover for you. | 回家吧 我会替你掩护的 |
[48:57] | Thanks, Push. | 谢谢 普仕 |
[49:01] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[49:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:04] | – How’s the odyssey coming? – It’s coming. | – 你的冒险旅行怎么样了? – 快完成了 |
[49:06] | – Yeah? – Yeah. I’m just waiting on the water now. | – 是么? – 恩 在等着大浪呢 |
[49:08] | Yeah, I’m tracking that for you. | 我一直帮你留意着天气 |
[49:11] | You still got a couple of days before the big swell comes. | 还有好几天大浪才会过来呢 |
[49:14] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[49:16] | What? | 咋了? |
[49:21] | Is it me, or do you smell like an elephant? | 你咋闻起来跟大象一个味道? |
[49:23] | Hey! Elephants don’t smell. | 嘿!大象可没有臭味 |
[49:26] | That’s pure man-sweat you’re taking in. | 这是纯爷们的汗味 |
[49:31] | So, you had a long day at the reserve, I smell. | 你在保护区忙了一天吧 |
[49:33] | Long but good. | 累并快乐着 |
[49:35] | You wanna see some pictures while I get cleaned up? | 我洗澡的时候你想看看照片么? |
[49:37] | Sure. Yeah? | 好呀 |
[49:46] | See the way they take care of one another? | 看见他们怎么互相照顾了么? |
[49:48] | Looking after the old ones, sick ones, young ones. | 照顾着老弱病残 |
[49:51] | I heard they even mourn when one of them dies. | 我听说有大象死掉别的象还会哀悼 |
[49:54] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen that. Unfortunately. | 没错 我见过的 那真是让人遗憾 |
[49:57] | You lost one? | 你在的保护区里死了一头大象? |
[49:59] | Rare, but we do have some poachers around here. | 很少见 但这地方还是有偷猎者的 |
[50:04] | Shit. | 没良心 |
[50:05] | Gotta hand it to ’em, though. | 但是很佩服他们 |
[50:06] | After they mourn they just close ranks, | 在哀悼之后他们就聚在一起 |
[50:10] | the family reorders itself and they just move on. | 重新商量长幼秩序 然后继续生活 |
[50:14] | Is that why you’re drawn to them? | 这就是你喜欢他们的原因么? |
[50:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[50:17] | You know, the family thing. | 他们的家庭观念 |
[50:20] | Kind of like what you’ve created here. | 就好像你建立了这个大家庭一样 |
[50:29] | Well, aren’t you a smart girl. | 真是个聪明的姑娘 |
[50:32] | Not so smart. | 也没那么聪明 |
[50:35] | I’m probably the last person you should be listening to. | 我的建议你应该是最不需要的吧 |
[50:40] | Hey, where are you going? | 去哪? |
[50:43] | You’re not the only one that has to shower. | 我也要洗澡好不好 |
[50:45] | Got a hot date tonight. | 今晚还要约会呢 |
[50:46] | I’m going dancing with Pushy. | 我要去跳舞 跟普仕一起 |
[50:52] | Hey, let me know about that swell. | 以后再唠唠你身上的味道 |
[51:05] | First time in Durban, sir? | 第一次来德班吧? |
[51:07] | Well, first time in about 20 years. | 近20年来的第一次 |
[51:32] | Hey, sister. | 嘿 姐们 |
[51:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:35] | This is it. This is where I grew up. | 就是这了 我就是在这长大的 |
[51:38] | And it’s the best spot for kwaito music and dancing. | 这里是听音乐跳舞的最佳场所 |
[52:08] | Careful, sister. | 小心点哦 姐们 |
[52:10] | Come on. You never seen a white girl dance before? | 得了吧 你没见过白人妞火爆舞台? |
[52:13] | I’m teaching you my moves, show me some of yours. | 我都教你了 你也教我几招吧 |
[52:19] | Okay, then. Watch how it’s done. | 好吧 学着点 |
[52:26] | Go, sister! | 来吧 姐们! |
[52:50] | Hello, everyone. Let’s kick it in here all night. You’re ready? | 大家好 我们来嗨一整夜 准备好了么? |
[53:37] | Why are you here? What the hell do you want in my business? | 你怎么在这?你到底想干嘛? |
[53:44] | You keep looking for trouble, I will show it to you. Do you hear me? | 再纠缠不清的话 别怪我对你不客气 懂么? |
[53:51] | Dana! Shit, that was him! | 戴娜!就是那个人! |
[53:54] | We have to call the cops. | 我们得报警 |
[53:56] | Cops don’t come to the kasie! Dana. Dana! | 警察不会来这的!戴娜! |
[54:00] | This is insane. | 疯了 |
[54:05] | Dana. This is not worth it, whatever it is. | 戴娜 不管因为什么都是不值得冒这个险的 |
[54:09] | I just wanna see where he goes, | 我就是想看看他去哪 |
[54:11] | and we can come back later for help. | 以后再找人来 |
[54:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[54:25] | – Dana. – What? | – 戴娜 – 怎么了? |
[54:26] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你要对付的是什么样的人 |
[54:28] | – We have to get out of here. – Shh! | – 还是走吧 – 嘘 |
[54:39] | Pushy. That’s Grant’s truck. | 普仕 那是格兰特的车 |
[54:41] | Grant’s never been anywhere near this part of town. | 格兰特根本不会来这一带的 |
[54:44] | Now, let’s go. Please. | 走吧 拜托 |
[54:46] | Pushy, look. | 普仕 你看 |
[54:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:13] | Always be prepared, right? | 时刻准备着 是吧? |
[55:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[55:33] | Oh, my God! Pushy. | 天啊! |
[55:35] | Look. He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[55:37] | Let’s go. Run! | 快跑! |
[55:39] | Hey! Get them! | 嘿!抓住她们! |
[55:41] | Get them! | 抓住她们! |
[55:42] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[55:45] | Go, go. Go! | 快跑! |
[55:51] | If we make it through this, I’m gonna kill you. | 这次如果能逃掉的话 我要杀了你 |
[55:53] | Leave us alone! | 别追我们! |
[56:02] | Look out! | 小心! |
[56:07] | Come on, go! | 快走! |
[56:13] | Jump! Jump! | 跳上去! |
[56:22] | Well, you happy now? | 现在满意了吧? |
[56:24] | “Happy”? What do you mean? | 你啥意思? |
[56:26] | You know, I have to live around here! | 我以后还要住在这里呢! |
[56:28] | You might wanna think about that once in a while! | 你应该想到这点的! |
[56:31] | This is getting out of control, Dana. | 这下完了 戴娜 |
[56:51] | Hey, come and get it. It’s firing. | 嘿 过来玩吧 浪好着呢 |
[56:54] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你去哪了? |
[56:55] | What? | 啥? |
[56:58] | Out with a couple of mates having a few. | 跟几个哥们出去喝了几杯 |
[57:01] | What are you, my wife? | 你又不是我老婆 |
[57:03] | Funny, ’cause I saw your truck in the Umlazi township. | 真可笑 我昨天晚上在乌姆拉希看见你的车了 |
[57:07] | Umlazi? Why would I go there? | 乌姆拉希?我去那干嘛? |
[57:10] | We saw your license plate, Grant. | 我们看见你的牌照了 格兰特 |
[57:12] | We also saw what was inside of your truck. | 还看见你车子里的东西了 |
[57:15] | I reported it to the police. | 我已经报警了 |
[57:26] | Used to have a term for kooks | 有个词叫”唯恐天下不乱” |
[57:30] | who got in way over their heads on a big day at Supers, | 总是不知死活的多管闲事 |
[57:35] | shark bait. | 自寻死路 |
[57:42] | I think I’ll take this one in. | 这浪是我的了 |
[57:45] | Yeah, you do that. | 去吧 |
[57:55] | You didn’t call the cops. | 你根本没有报警 |
[57:58] | – I bluffed. – And he didn’t fold. | – 我诈他 – 他没有服软 |
[58:01] | I’m not done with this. | 这事儿我们没完呢 |
[58:16] | She’s 18. She’s my daughter. I need to find her. | 她18岁 是我的女儿 我必须找到她 |
[58:19] | Sir, she’s an adult. | 她已经成年了 |
[58:21] | We can put her photo in our database and put out a missing persons alert, | 我们可以把她的照片登在数据库中 发布失踪警告 |
[58:24] | but I’m afraid there’s not much else we can do. | 恐怕别的就无能为力了 |
[58:27] | Next. | 下一位 |
[58:28] | Look, how do I access the database? | 怎么加入数据库? |
[58:32] | Next. | 下一位 |
[58:37] | I can’t believe I let that creep con me into actually liking him. | 真不敢相信我那么喜欢他 这个骗子 |
[58:42] | A guy so opposite to everything I believe in! | 我相信的一切都是假的! |
[58:47] | What’s so funny? | 这么好笑? |
[58:49] | You’re not that different from Grant. | 你跟格兰特没什么不一样 |
[58:52] | What? What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么?你什么意思? |
[58:57] | He’s got a rich daddy. You’ve got a rich daddy. | 你们都有一个有钱的老爸 |
[59:01] | Face it, | 承认吧 |
[59:01] | you’re both just spoiled kids playing at being surf bums for a while. | 你们只不过是偶尔来玩一下的闲的肝疼的富二代 |
[59:05] | And making trouble for the rest of us. | 给我们制造麻烦 |
[59:07] | Where the hell is this coming from? | 这是哪儿来的歪理? |
[59:10] | You think because my father’s rich that I don’t care about things? | 老爸有钱我就可以什么都不在乎么? |
[59:13] | That I don’t feel pain? | 我感受不到痛苦么? |
[59:15] | You care about what’s important to you. | 你只关心你觉得重要的事 |
[59:18] | – What? – You’re dangerous. | – 啥? – 你自身难保 |
[59:19] | And everyone else gets dragged along for the ride. | 还把别人拖下水 |
[59:21] | Hey, you volunteered for this ride, remember? | 你是自愿的 记得么? |
[59:24] | Yeah, well, maybe I’m getting off your bus. | 是呀 我现在不愿意了 |
[59:27] | I’m sick and tired of living someone else’s dream. | 我已经厌倦为别人的梦想而活了 |
[59:30] | This is your dream, too! | 这也是你的梦想! |
[59:32] | Right. And we both know Tara is not gonna let that happen. | 没错 但是你知道塔拉是不会让我入选的 |
[59:39] | You’re giving up? | 你要放弃了?你要放弃了吗? |
[59:44] | Just leave me alone, Dana. | 别烦我了 戴娜 |
[59:52] | You know what? Maybe Tara was right about you! | 知道么?也许塔拉对你的看法是对的! |
[59:56] | No commitment and no guts! | 不守信用 没胆! |
[59:58] | Yeah? Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:00:00] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[1:00:53] | Grant! | 格兰特! |
[1:01:27] | – Hey, Dana. – Hey. | – 嘿 戴娜 – 嘿 |
[1:01:31] | Well, I guess I need a place to stay. Just for one night. | 我需要个睡觉的地方 就一个晚上 |
[1:01:34] | I’m headed to J-bay tomorrow. | 明天我就要去J湾了 |
[1:01:42] | WHARF RAT: You can stay in our room. | 你可以睡我们这 |
[1:01:43] | Yeah, the more the merrier. | 人多才热闹嘛 |
[1:01:46] | Look, I think it’s your lucky day. | 我想今天是你的幸运日 |
[1:01:48] | This cowpoke was gonna bunk with Flash and Pete over in Tim’s bus. | 我今天要去蒂姆的巴士睡 |
[1:01:51] | Seems like a good opportunity for you to, you know, do some thinkin’ up in my room. | 正好你可以呆在我的房间里好好想想 |
[1:01:55] | Thanks, Cowboy. | 谢了 牛仔 |
[1:01:57] | Come on. I’ll help you get set up. | 来吧 我给你收拾收拾 |
[1:01:59] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[1:02:01] | Have a good night. Nice dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[1:02:02] | Sorry, boys. | 不好意思了 小伙子们 |
[1:02:03] | Hey, if you change your mind, I’ve got condoms. | 如果你改变主意的话 我有套套哦 |
[1:02:06] | You know, Tim says swell’s comin’. | 蒂姆说大浪要来了 |
[1:02:07] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[1:02:09] | Shit, right in time for the Roxy tryouts. | 正好赶上洛克希队的选拔 |
[1:02:12] | I wonder if Tara’s really gonna be there. | 不知道塔拉会不会去 |
[1:02:14] | Yeah, I heard she left earlier today with Grant, | 我听说早些时候她跟格兰特一起走了 |
[1:02:18] | so I reckon you ought to plan on her being there. | 我猜你应该有所准备了吧 |
[1:02:20] | She left with Grant? After all that? | 她跟格兰特一起走了?在这些事情之后? |
[1:02:23] | I don’t think she knows. | 她可能并不知道 |
[1:02:26] | I mean, does any of us really know what happened? | 我们谁也不知道到底怎么了 |
[1:02:32] | Thanks for letting me use your place. | 谢谢你借我地方休息 |
[1:02:35] | You got it. | 不用谢 |
[1:02:43] | Dana! Dana! | 戴娜!戴娜! |
[1:02:51] | I’m out of time and I’m afraid I’ll never get back home. | 我时日不多了 恐怕再也不能回到家乡了 |
[1:02:55] | Dana. Dana? Dana, where are you? Dana! | 戴娜 你在哪? |
[1:03:23] | Pushy. Everybody, get up! | 普仕 大家快起来! |
[1:03:32] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:03:35] | Everybody, get up! | 大家快醒醒! |
[1:03:40] | Pushy! | 普仕! |
[1:03:45] | Everybody away from the house now! | 大家快离房子远点 |
[1:03:52] | – Attention. – Pushy! | – 注意了 – 普仕! |
[1:03:54] | The eThekwini Municipality, by the order of the court, | 根据市政厅和法院的命令 |
[1:03:58] | is hereby demolishing this condemned building. | 现在要拆除这些危险建筑 |
[1:04:02] | Any occupants are hereby advised to vacate immediately. | 在此勒令所有居民马上撤离 |
[1:04:11] | Pushy! | 普仕! |
[1:04:19] | Pushy! Shit. | 普仕! |
[1:04:28] | Pushy! | 普仕! |
[1:04:33] | Damn it. Pushy! | 该死 普仕! |
[1:04:35] | Everybody move to open sand for a head count. Go! | 大家都去空地清点人头 快点! |
[1:04:40] | Go. Come on, let’s go. | 快点 |
[1:04:43] | – Pushy! – Dana, I’m here. | – 普仕! – 戴娜 我在这 |
[1:04:46] | I was looking for you. | 我找你呢 |
[1:04:55] | Go! Run! Come on! | 快跑!快点! |
[1:04:56] | Pushy! Dana! Come on! Come on! | 普仕!戴娜!快跑! |
[1:05:08] | Holy shit! There goes our home. | 天哪!我们的家毁了 |
[1:05:16] | Wait a minute. Tim. Where’s Tim? | 等下 蒂姆呢? |
[1:05:19] | Tim! Tim! | 蒂姆! |
[1:05:27] | No way, that thing runs! | 不会吧 那家伙动了! |
[1:05:37] | Attention. Unofficial vehicles are not allowed on the beach. | 注意了 非官方车辆禁止驶入海滩 |
[1:06:10] | All aboard. Who’s coming aboard? | 上来 谁想上车? |
[1:06:15] | – Bus leaves in five minutes! – Where to? | – 车子5分钟之内就要开了! – 去哪? |
[1:06:18] | Jeffrey’s Bay. It’s confirmed, swell of the decade is on its way. | 杰佛瑞湾 确定消息 十年一遇的大浪就要来了 |
[1:06:28] | Let’s go to J-bay. | 去J湾咯 |
[1:06:36] | Thanks for coming after me. | 谢谢你来找我 |
[1:06:39] | So, you going? | 要去么? |
[1:06:41] | – You? – Only if you go. | – 你呢? – 你去的话我奉陪 |
[1:06:45] | You never give up, do you? | 你真是永不放弃啊 是吧? |
[1:06:47] | Nope. | 显然 |
[1:06:50] | Then hell, yeah, I’m going. | 那就去吧 |
[1:06:52] | It’s time you finished your damn odyssey. | 你该完成你那该死的冒险旅行了 |
[1:06:54] | You and me, we’ve got an appointment with destiny in J-bay. | 你和我 我们在J湾和命运有个约会 |
[1:06:59] | Hell, yeah, we do! | 可不是吗 |
[1:07:15] | Look after yourselves, okay? | 照顾好自己 知道么? |
[1:07:23] | Get on the bus, man! | 快上车! |
[1:07:41] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[1:07:43] | You saved it all? | 你都捡回来了? |
[1:07:45] | Hell, yeah. | 就是啊 |
[1:07:48] | Tim! Hey, hey. | 蒂姆! |
[1:07:53] | I’m driving. Come on. | 开车呢 别这样 |
[1:08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:55] | Come on! Dana, Pushy, run! Get on the bus! | 戴娜 普仕 快跑!快上车! |
[1:08:57] | – Come on! – Move it! | – 快点! – 开车! |
[1:10:21] | Hello. I’m looking for my daughter. | 你好 我在找我的女儿 |
[1:10:24] | – Her name’s… – You’re Dana’s dad. | – 她叫… – 你是戴娜的父亲 |
[1:10:27] | Yeah. Is she… Is she here? | 是的 她在这么? |
[1:10:29] | Nope. The whole family’s on the odyssey. Chasing the swell, you know. | 不在 整个大家庭都去冒险旅行了 追逐梦想 |
[1:10:33] | Well, except us folks. | 除了我们几个 |
[1:10:35] | Family? Odyssey? | 大家庭?冒险旅行? |
[1:10:37] | Mmm. They’re headed down to Jeffrey’s Bay. | 他们前往杰佛瑞湾了 |
[1:10:40] | But they got three days on you. | 已经走了三天了 |
[1:10:42] | And Lord knows where they’ll take off after that. | 天知道他们会在哪停留 |
[1:10:45] | What’s the fastest way there? | 怎么才能最快到那? |
[1:10:47] | Airplane. | 飞机啊 |
[1:11:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:30] | You okay? | 还好么? |
[1:11:35] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:11:38] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[1:11:42] | You know, we’re technically homeless now. | 我们基本上已经算是无家可归了 |
[1:11:45] | Well, we still have the bus. | 但是我们还有巴士哦 |
[1:11:46] | Yup, and a big, weird, stinky family to fill it. | 是呀 一群又奇怪又臭的大家庭挤在里面 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:11:55] | – I’m just glad Pushy and I are good again. – Yeah. | – 我就是很高兴普仕和我又和好了 – 没错 |
[1:12:01] | Man, I hope she makes that team. | 真希望她能入选 |
[1:12:04] | Tryouts are this Saturday, that’s two days away. | 这周六就开始选拔了 只剩两天 |
[1:12:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:11] | It’s really great how you supported her. | 你能这么支持她真是太好了 |
[1:12:16] | You’re a really special person, Dana. | 你很与众不同 戴娜 |
[1:12:21] | Yeah? Do you wanna write me a song about it? | 是么?想为我写首歌? |
[1:12:26] | I already did. | 已经写好了 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, my God! You did? | 天哪!你真写了? |
[1:12:28] | – Yeah. – How’s it go? | – 是啊 – 怎么唱的? |
[1:12:32] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[1:12:33] | No kidding. | 得了吧 |
[1:12:36] | Come on, let’s hear it. | 来嘛 唱来听听 |
[1:13:47] | It is. | 确实挺复杂 |
[1:13:50] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:14:09] | Go for it, Tim! | 上啊 蒂姆! |
[1:14:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:35] | Okay, fasten your seatbelts, hold on to your chickens, | 系好安全带 抱紧你们的鸡 |
[1:14:39] | we flyin’. | 我们要起飞了 |
[1:16:07] | J-bay! | 杰佛瑞湾! |
[1:16:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:17:09] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[1:17:10] | We did. | 没错 |
[1:17:31] | Whoa. I can see why your mom wanted to surf it. | 我知道你妈妈为什么想在这冲浪了 |
[1:17:36] | – Why everyone wants to surf it. – Yeah. | – 怪不得人人都想来 – 是啊 |
[1:17:39] | But maybe it’s a boy’s club for a reason. | 这里确实是男人的天堂 |
[1:17:42] | That wave is a bone crusher. | 被这浪打一下会骨折的 |
[1:17:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:17:51] | I’m not afraid. I’m gonna surf it for my mom, | 我并不害怕 我会为了妈妈去冲浪的 |
[1:17:54] | but I just can’t help feeling that I’m missing something. | 但是总觉得少了点什么 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[1:18:01] | What do you think it is that I’m searching for? | 你觉得我到底在寻求什么? |
[1:18:03] | Like, what do you think this is about? | 我这么做到底是为了什么? |
[1:18:09] | I think you should turn around. | 我觉得你应该回头 |
[1:18:12] | What? You mean go back? | 什么?你说让我回去么? |
[1:18:15] | No, I mean turn around. | 不 我是说让你转过头去 |
[1:18:22] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[1:18:24] | Hey, Dana. | 嘿 戴娜 |
[1:18:31] | Right. Well, I’m gonna go. | 我先走了 |
[1:18:34] | Give you guys some space. | 你们好好聊聊 |
[1:18:46] | Tim. Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:18:49] | Dana’s dad is here. | 戴娜她老爸来了 |
[1:18:51] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[1:18:54] | The hell I am! | 不可能! |
[1:18:56] | I am not going home. | 我决不回家! |
[1:18:58] | Dana, I came halfmay around the world… | 戴娜 我大老远跑过来… |
[1:19:00] | I didn’t ask you to! | 我又没让你来! |
[1:19:02] | – I’m your father! – Yeah? Since when? | – 我是你父亲! – 是么?啥时候的事? |
[1:19:08] | Look, I know you’re going through something, | 听着 我知道你要想明白一些事 |
[1:19:12] | but you have your future to consider. | 但是你有你的未来 |
[1:19:14] | You have school starting in the fall… | 你有秋季开学要参加… |
[1:19:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:17] | That is your future, that is your school. It’s not mine. | 那是你的未来 你的学校 不是我的 |
[1:19:21] | So… So what? | 所以呢? |
[1:19:23] | You’re just going to hang out here, surfing and… | 你就想成天在这冲浪… |
[1:19:27] | I mean, Jesus, Dana, what are you doing here? | 天哪 戴娜 你到底在这干什么? |
[1:19:30] | I mean, help me out here, ’cause I’m trying to understand. | 来给我解释解释 我实在不懂你 |
[1:19:33] | I mean, you wanna be like your mother, is that it? | 你想像你妈妈一样 是么? |
[1:19:35] | Follow in her footsteps? | 追寻她的足迹? |
[1:19:36] | I mean, let it go, Dana. She’s dead! | 过去的就过去吧 戴娜 她已经死了! |
[1:19:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:19:49] | You really have a way with words, Dad. | 你可真是会说啊 老爸 |
[1:19:52] | Dana, I… | 戴娜 我… |
[1:19:59] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:20:01] | Just go home and leave me the hell alone! | 回家去 别他妈再管我了! |
[1:20:09] | Dana… | 戴娜… |
[1:20:16] | He thinks that just by coming here, it shows that he cares. | 他觉得他大老远跑来一趟 就能说明他关心我 |
[1:20:22] | Well, it does. | 确实是 |
[1:20:25] | Just saying. | 本来就是啊 |
[1:20:30] | What, you too? | 你也这么想? |
[1:20:33] | You know, what you’re going through is a really big deal. | 你现在要做的事确实很重要 |
[1:20:39] | Whether you realize it or not. | 不管你有没有意识到 |
[1:20:42] | You lost your mom. | 你已经失去了你妈妈 |
[1:20:45] | We’re sorry about that. | 我们很遗憾 |
[1:20:48] | But are you ready to lose your dad, too? | 但是你也准备失去你老爸了么? |
[1:20:51] | What? No. That’s not what… | 什么?当然不是 我不是那个意思… |
[1:20:52] | Maybe it is. | 也许这就是答案 |
[1:20:56] | Maybe that’s the missing piece of the puzzle. | 这就是你觉得缺失的那一部分 |
[1:21:00] | Maybe that’s why you’re really here, | 也许这才是你站在这里的原因 |
[1:21:03] | to figure out the rest of the puzzle, | 搞清楚你到底会失去什么 |
[1:21:08] | before you lose that, too. | 在你还没有失去以前 |
[1:21:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:21:14] | Aren’t you a smart boy. | 你可真聪明啊 |
[1:21:18] | Not so smart. | 也没那么聪明 |
[1:21:25] | Hey, listen. | 你们听 |
[1:21:28] | Unmistakable party sounds. | 派对开始咯 |
[1:21:31] | Hell, let’s crash it. I could use a distraction. | 我们去玩玩吧 正好能分分心 |
[1:21:36] | It looks like there’s a lot of Roxy people. | 好像有很多洛克希的队员 |
[1:21:38] | May be a chance to make a good impression. | 你可以趁机去拉拉关系 |
[1:21:40] | I don’t know about this. | 这样不好吧 |
[1:21:48] | Congratulations, you made it. | 恭喜 你们做到了 |
[1:21:50] | Yep. I’ll take that 100 now. | 是啊 我要赢得100块了 |
[1:21:52] | Not just yet. She still has to surf Supertubes. | 现在还不行 她还得冲个大浪呢 |
[1:21:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:21:56] | Change your mind about trying out for the team? | 改变主意来参加选拔了? |
[1:21:58] | Nope. And neither did Push. | 没 普仕也没有改变想法哦 |
[1:22:03] | – She’ll be there. – Really? | – 她会参加的 – 是么? |
[1:22:07] | That I can’t wait to see. | 我等不及想看看了 |
[1:22:12] | Really? What… | 这是什么意思… |
[1:22:15] | – How you doing? – How you doing? | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:22:22] | Crap. Come on. | 哦不是吧 快来 |
[1:22:27] | Hey, Grant. | 嘿 格兰特 |
[1:22:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[1:22:32] | Man, you don’t wanna do this. | 伙计 你不会像谈这些 |
[1:22:33] | People have told me things. | 我听说了这些事 |
[1:22:35] | I don’t wanna believe them. | 但我不愿相信他们 |
[1:22:37] | I wanna hear the truth from my friend. | 我想让我的朋友亲口告诉我真相 |
[1:22:40] | What things? What are you talking about? | 什么事?你们在说什么? |
[1:22:42] | Please, tell me it isn’t true, man. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[1:22:44] | Tell me it isn’t true about the tusks. | 告诉我象牙的事情不是真的 |
[1:22:48] | – I’m outta here. – Answer the question! | – 我要走了 – 回答我的问题! |
[1:22:49] | Is it true? | 这是真的么? |
[1:22:54] | Hey, hey, stop it! | 别插手! |
[1:22:56] | Back off. This is between the two of them. | 别插手 这是他们两个人之间的事 |
[1:23:18] | Come on, guys, that’s enough. | 别打了 够了 |
[1:23:21] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[1:23:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:49] | I needed the money, bro. | 我需要钱 哥们 |
[1:23:53] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[1:23:57] | I was just the middleman. | 我只不过是个中间人 |
[1:23:59] | I made a stupid mistake! | 我犯了个愚蠢的错误! |
[1:24:14] | What, so you… | 你也要… |
[1:24:16] | You bailing on me, too? | 你也不要我了? |
[1:24:20] | Give me one good reason I shouldn’t. | 给我一个不离开的理由 |
[1:24:31] | We know what it means and we know what it takes, | 我们都知道到这里来意味着什么 |
[1:24:34] | so to us you’re all winners. | 对我们来说你们都是胜利者 |
[1:24:49] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说过了 |
[1:24:51] | they’re gonna recognize me from last night. | 他们会认出我就是 |
[1:24:53] | “There’s that troublemaker.” | 昨晚的那个”惹事精” |
[1:24:56] | Pushy, be serious. | 普仕 别犯傻 |
[1:24:58] | They probably didn’t even notice us. | 他们可能根本没注意到我们 |
[1:25:13] | Nice seeing you again. | 又见面了 |
[1:25:14] | Thanks for ruining the party last night. | 谢谢你们毁了昨天的派对 |
[1:25:17] | She’s okay. I know her. | 她可以的 我认识她 |
[1:25:22] | Seriously. She’s cool. | 真的 她蛮不错 |
[1:25:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:25:30] | Put this on over your wetsuit and wait to be called. | 把这个贴上 等着我们点名吧 |
[1:25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:42] | So sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[1:25:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:52] | Welcome, ladies, to the Roxy team tryouts, | 女士们 欢迎参加洛克希队的选拔 |
[1:25:54] | here at Phantom Reef in the surf town of Jeffrey’s Bay. | 比赛将在J湾的幻影礁举行 |
[1:25:57] | It’s one heat per girl, two girls per heat. | 每人一次机会 每组两个人 |
[1:26:00] | You go head-to-head, and you only have 10 minutes. | 一对一 每组只有10分钟 |
[1:26:03] | So, give it your best. | 展现你们最好的一面吧 |
[1:26:04] | And if that isn’t enough pressure, | 如果这样压力还是不够大的话 |
[1:26:07] | here to comment for us today, straight from the world tour, | 还有两个世界级选手为我们解说 |
[1:26:10] | Roxy’s own Sally Fitzgibbons, and Laura Enever. | 洛克希队的莎莉和劳拉 |
[1:26:16] | Hey, girls, I just wanna say I know what it took for you to be here today, | 姑娘们 我只想说我知道你们站在这里有多么的不容易 |
[1:26:20] | because four years ago, this was us. | 四年前 我们也是一样 |
[1:26:22] | And make no mistake, the competition’s tough. | 当然了 比赛会很艰难 |
[1:26:25] | Especially since we’re only looking for one more Roxy team rider. | 特别是我们只招收一名新队员 |
[1:26:28] | By the end of today, one of you is going to be one of us. | 今天结束的时候 你们当中的一员将会加入我们的队伍 |
[1:26:36] | Let the games begin! | 比赛开始! |
[1:26:38] | Heat number one, Savage and Nahoma. | 第一组 萨维奇和纳哈玛 |
[1:26:42] | Heat number two, Jackson and Dottie. | 第二组 杰克逊和多蒂 |
[1:26:46] | Heat number three, Hoffmeyer and Saville. | 第三组 奥夫梅耶和萨维尔 |
[1:26:52] | Okay, next heat. | 下一组 |
[1:26:55] | Heat number four, Cochran and Knotts. | 第四组 科克伦和诺茨 |
[1:27:00] | Weak backside. You’d kick her ass. | 不咋地 你肯定能赢她 |
[1:27:10] | Okay, let’s have our final heat. | 现在是最后一组 |
[1:27:13] | – Kamalo and Bahn, you’re up. – Okay. | – 卡玛洛和班 该你们上场了 – 好了 |
[1:27:17] | All you need is one good ride. | 你只要一次最精彩的表现 |
[1:27:19] | One, and you get to keep that vest. | 只要一击 你就能赢得比赛 |
[1:27:22] | – Okay? – Let’s do it. | – 准备好了么? – 我上了 |
[1:27:23] | Okay. Okay. | 很好 |
[1:27:25] | Kamalo and Bahn, let’s go! | 卡玛洛和班 开始吧! |
[1:27:32] | Do me proud. | 给我好好表现啊 |
[1:27:37] | Right, Pushy! WOGo, Pushy! | 加油 普仕! |
[1:27:41] | Come on, Pushy! Come on! | 加油! |
[1:27:45] | Yeah, Pushy! | 普仕! |
[1:28:10] | You know, these girls worked so hard and sacrificed so much. | 姑娘们都训练的非常辛苦 也付出了很多 |
[1:28:14] | It takes real guts just to be out there. | 能站在浪里就已经要很大的勇气了 |
[1:28:25] | That’s gotta hurt! | 够她受的了! |
[1:28:36] | Looks like purple needs to shake it off and get back out there. | 紫队需要振作起来再来一次 |
[1:28:45] | Nice riding for yellow, though. Should be a good score. | 黄队很不错 应该是个高分 |
[1:28:49] | Okay, watch the outside. | 看看另一队呢 |
[1:28:50] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:28:58] | What’s that? | 这是啥? |
[1:29:02] | I remember this girl from last year. | 我记得去年这个女孩也参加过 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也记得 |
[1:29:06] | Only a handful of black female surfers have ever competed, | 参加选拔的黑人女孩用一个手就能数过来 |
[1:29:09] | so we’re witnessing a little piece of history right now. | 好像历史重现 |
[1:29:15] | How did you find this? | 你怎么找到的? |
[1:29:18] | Well, it turns out when Grant found out it was your thing that that guy stole, he… | 格兰特发现是那个黑人偷了你的东西 |
[1:29:22] | He knew? | 他早就知道? |
[1:29:24] | Only after you found his truck and yelled at him. | 就在你发现他的车 骂了他以后 |
[1:29:27] | But he took his sweet time getting it back to you. | 但是他没着急还给你 |
[1:29:30] | Probably because of you and Tim. | 可能是因为你和蒂姆好上了 |
[1:29:33] | You know, male rivalry and all that. | 男人之间的战争嘛 你懂的 |
[1:29:40] | You’ve got one minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[1:29:41] | One minute to go in this heat. | 这组只剩一分钟了 |
[1:29:43] | This is it. | 就是这个浪了 |
[1:29:45] | One minute to go in this year’s Roxy team tryouts. | 还有一分钟这届选拔就结束了 |
[1:29:47] | Come on, Pushy! | 加油 普仕! |
[1:29:50] | This is your time, Pushy. Represent. | 这是你的机会 普仕 好好表现 |
[1:29:55] | She better get her ass going. | 她最好抓紧时间 |
[1:29:56] | She’s really going to have to get moving to get around this section. | 她必须得赶上这个浪 |
[1:30:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:30:13] | Come on, Pushy! | 加油 普仕! |
[1:30:14] | Okay, surfer’s in position. She’s paddling hard. | 冲浪者就位了 她划的很用力 |
[1:30:31] | Okay she’s up and riding. | 她冲起来了 |
[1:30:32] | What’s she gonna do? | 她会做什么动作呢? |
[1:30:34] | Come on, Pushy. | 加油 普仕 |
[1:30:53] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[1:30:54] | Nice one. | 漂亮 |
[1:31:16] | Oh, my God! She did it! | 天哪!她做到了! |
[1:31:26] | She pulled it off. She did it! Yeah! | 她成功了!耶! |
[1:31:30] | Wow. That was the best surfing we’ve seen all day. | 哇 这是我们今天看到的最精彩的表演了 |
[1:31:34] | Well, it took a long time coming. | 可让我们好等啊 |
[1:31:35] | Yeah, it was a slow start by purple, but that aerial really made up for it. | 紫队出师不利 不过那个空中转体弥补了这一点 |
[1:31:39] | We’ll have to see what the judges have to say. | 看看裁判们怎么说了 |
[1:31:41] | Wouldn’t wanna be in their seats. | 都坐不住了 |
[1:31:42] | Everyone, gather around. | 集合 |
[1:31:44] | We’re gonna have an announcement in about two minutes’ time. | 两分钟以后我们会宣布结果 |
[1:31:49] | You got it, okay? | 你赢定了 |
[1:31:52] | That was a lekker ride. | 冲的很精彩 |
[1:31:54] | You need to work on your consistency, though. | 但是要保持稳定的状态 |
[1:31:56] | And you need to read the waves. | 你要学会判断浪的势头 |
[1:32:01] | So, we’ve got a big decision to make here. | 我们要做一个重要的决定 |
[1:32:05] | It’s okay, you’ve got this. | 别紧张 你很棒 |
[1:32:07] | You killed it. You killed it. | 你做到了 你做到了 |
[1:32:10] | What do you think? So, we’re thinking there’s only… | 你觉得呢?只有一个… |
[1:32:14] | Okay, ladies, I know it’s been a tough competition. | 我知道这是一场很激烈的比赛 |
[1:32:18] | You should all feel like winners. | 你们都是赢家 |
[1:32:20] | Unfortunately, there’s only one space left on the Roxy team. | 但是很可惜我们只有一个名额 |
[1:32:23] | And our overall winner today | 今天的获胜者是… |
[1:32:27] | is Pushy Kamalo. | 普仕·卡玛洛 |
[1:32:40] | Pushy! Pushy! Pushy! Pushy! | 普仕!普仕!普仕!普仕! |
[1:33:05] | So, welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[1:33:13] | What took you so long? | 用了这么久终于做到了 |
[1:33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:27] | And I want to thank all of my friends for feeding the fire. | 我要谢谢今天在这里的所有的朋友们 |
[1:33:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:33:33] | And I want to thank you for keeping me going. | 我要谢谢你一直支持我 |
[1:33:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:56] | Will you guys give me a few minutes? | 我能失陪一下么? |
[1:34:00] | Take all the time you need. | 多长时间都行 |
[1:34:10] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:34:15] | So, do you come here often? | 你经常来这么? |
[1:34:19] | Once every 20 years or so. | 大概20年一次 |
[1:34:25] | Can I show you something? | 给你看点东西怎样? |
[1:34:46] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. | 对不起 我不想让你伤心的 |
[1:34:50] | No, it’s just | 不 只是… |
[1:34:53] | seeing these, | 看见这些 |
[1:34:57] | it brings back memories. | 勾起了我的回忆 |
[1:35:00] | Your mother and I, we… | 你妈妈和我 我们… |
[1:35:03] | We took the same trip that summer we met. | 我们相识的那个夏天也体验了相同的旅程 |
[1:35:07] | I know. That’s why I wanted to show you. | 我知道 这就是我想给你看的原因 |
[1:35:18] | I also wanted to apologize. | 我也想向你道歉 |
[1:35:22] | I didn’t mean what I said last night. | 昨晚的话都是无心的 |
[1:35:27] | It’s weird, | 奇怪的是 |
[1:35:29] | but these past couple of weeks | 过去的这几周里 |
[1:35:32] | I’ve learned what it means to be part of a family. | 我明白了家庭的意义 |
[1:35:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:35:40] | After your mom died, | 在你妈妈去世以后 |
[1:35:44] | the truth is, I couldn’t handle it. | 我不知所措了 |
[1:35:48] | I just… I shut down. | 我崩溃了 |
[1:35:52] | I shut down when you needed me the most. | 在你最需要我的时候我却崩溃了 |
[1:35:56] | You did all right, Dad. | 你做的很好了 老爸 |
[1:36:00] | You always found a way to take care of me. | 你总能找到方法照顾我 |
[1:36:04] | Too much sometimes. | 有的时候简直太过了 |
[1:36:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:09] | And I was wrong about that, too. | 我做的不对 |
[1:36:12] | I tried to control you. | 我试图想控制你 |
[1:36:15] | I was just so afraid of losing you. | 我只是很害怕失去你 |
[1:36:19] | Just like I lost her. | 就像我失去你妈妈一样 |
[1:36:24] | And now I’ve lost you both. | 现在你们俩我都失去了 |
[1:36:28] | You haven’t lost me, Dad. | 你并没有失去我啊 老爸 |
[1:36:59] | I think it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:37:27] | You’re home now, Mom. | 你回家了 妈妈 |
[1:37:45] | One more thing left to do. | 还有一件事要做 |
[1:39:28] | Hey, what’s it like out there? | 今天浪怎么样? |
[1:39:30] | It’s firing. | 太猛了 |
[1:39:32] | Do you reckon they’ll let me in? | 我能冲么? |
[1:39:33] | Um… | 额… |
[1:39:34] | Yeah, I’m sure if you show a little respect you’ll be fine. | 小心一点应该没问题的 |
[1:39:39] | It’s actually pretty heavy out there. | 不过今天浪挺大的 |
[1:39:40] | You sure you’re in the right place? | 你确定你要在这里冲么? |
[1:39:44] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:39:46] | Okay, good luck. | 那 祝你好运 |
[1:39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:42] | Hey, locals only. | 嘿 只允许当地人来 |
[1:40:45] | No lifeguards here, sweetheart. | 宝贝 这里可没有救生员 |
[1:40:47] | It’s too hot for girls. Seriously, get out of here. | 这里对女孩子来说太危险了 认真的 快回去吧 |
[1:40:50] | Just leave before you kill yourself. | 别送死了 |
[1:40:53] | All right, guys, guys. Just chill, all right? | 好了 伙计们 别紧张 行么? |
[1:40:56] | Just let her through. She’s cool. | 让她去吧 她挺厉害的 |
[1:41:02] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:41:04] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[1:41:07] | Think you’re tough? | 自以为很牛么? |
[1:41:14] | Hey, kiddie beach is down the way. | 嘿 儿童海滩在那边呢 |
[1:41:16] | Go on, you don’t belong here. Get out of here. | 你不适合这里 快走吧 |
[1:41:18] | Just go home. | 回家去 |
[1:41:25] | Looks huge out there. | 浪很大啊 |
[1:41:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:41:30] | This is it. | J湾的特色 |
[1:41:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:41:40] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[1:41:45] | I mean, she’ll be fine. | 我是说 她会没事的 |
[1:41:50] | I think. | 但愿没事 |
[1:41:57] | Let’s go up top. Better view. | 我们去车顶上吧 看的更清楚一点 |
[1:43:25] | Hey, you okay? | 还好么? |
[1:43:26] | Watch the waves. | 小心点啊 |
[1:43:27] | You’re tougher than you look. | 真是人不可貌相啊 |
[1:43:32] | When you go, go. Don’t hesitate. Go for it. | 你想冲的时候 就冲 不要犹豫 冲上去就是了 |
[1:43:54] | Come on, you can do this. | 加油 你可以的 |
[1:43:58] | Go for it, you can do it. | 去吧 你能做到 |
[1:44:17] | Man, she’s got it. | 她做到了 |
[1:46:34] | Looked pretty free-spirited to me. | 我看你真是”无拘无束”呢 |
[1:46:39] | Did you get what you wanted? | 得到你想要的了么? |
[1:46:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:46:55] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:46:57] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:46:58] | Your mom would have been, too. | 你妈妈也会感到骄傲的 |
[1:50:40] | Hit us with it, Cowboy. | 给我们伴个奏 牛仔 |
[1:52:18] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! |