英文名称:Blue Story
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Twenty-one teenagers have been murdered. | 已有二十一名青少年遇害身亡 |
[00:07] | Yet another community coming to terms | 而又一处社区不得不 |
[00:09] | with an act of senseless violence. | 诉诸无端的暴力行为 |
[00:11] | Got a call telling me my son had been shot in a park. | 接到电话说 我的儿子在公园被射杀了 |
[00:14] | That’s not normal. | 这根本就不正常 |
[00:16] | …22-year-old was stabbed yards from his home. | 二十二岁青年在家不远处被刺死 |
[00:18] | That’s not how society… | 社会不应该 |
[00:19] | That’s not how we should be living | 这不应该是我们现在生活的 |
[00:21] | in society today. | 社会该有的样子 |
[00:23] | Every 14 minutes there’s a knife crime… | 在英格兰和威尔士 平均每14分钟 |
[00:24] | across England and Wales. | 就有一起持刀犯罪发生 |
[00:26] | Tonight, | 今夜 |
[00:27] | we speak to the innocents caught in the crossfire. | 我们将对话那些在交战中幸存的无辜平民 |
[00:30] | …to the victims who were aged 17 and under. | 以及不满十七岁的受害者们 |
[00:32] | Why are you carrying a 15-inch knife? | 你为什么随身携带一把十五英尺的小刀 |
[00:34] | Cos it’s big. | 因为它很大 |
[00:34] | I know it, that when I wake up every morning, | 我知道 我每天早上起来就想到 |
[00:37] | it’s one more day without him. | 又是没有他的一天 |
[00:39] | Knife crime is up 34% in a year. | 本年度持刀犯罪率已经到达34% |
[00:42] | About the postcode wars going on between gangs. | 关于帮派间进行的邮编战争 |
[00:45] | It’s a 17-year-old. | 这次是一名十七岁的少年 |
[00:49] | ♪ Welcome to London AKA the dungeon ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到伦敦这座地下城 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ Shoot-outs and stabbings On, like, every other junction ♪ | ♪ 枪战与刺杀 每个路口都在发生 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ Boredom plus poverty That causes dysfunction there ♪ | ♪ 贫穷与乏味导致失序 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ Police in the ends But they ain’t | ♪ 最终还得警察出手 |
[00:58] | rolling With a truncheon there ♪ | 但他们从不拿警棍 ♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ Battling for their borough But they don’t even own that ♪ | ♪ 为了不属于他们的地盘打打杀杀 ♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ You touch one of theirs Guarantee they’re gon’ Roll back ♪ | ♪ 侵犯他们的领地 你会自食其果 ♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ An eye for an eye Sometimes innocents dead ♪ | ♪ 以眼还眼 伤及无辜 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ Mothers burying their sons Man, that shit ain’t right ♪ | ♪ 白发人送黑发人 惊心触目 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ Rip, rip To all the innocent lives ♪ | ♪ 只祝所有白白受难之人得以安息 ♪ |
[01:13] | ♪ I hope these youngers wake up And they start seeing The light ♪ | ♪ 而那些行凶的青年看清前路 睁大眼睛 ♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ What they riding for? ♪ | ♪ 出生入死为哪般 ♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ Tell me why These mothers praying for? ♪ | ♪ 哭天抢地为哪般 ♪ |
[01:19] | ♪ You read the headlines In the news ♪ | ♪ 你只看到报纸上的头版头条 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ But they don’t tell you Why they go to war ♪ | ♪ 却看不到他们为何赴汤蹈火 ♪ |
[01:23] | ♪ So Imma break it down For sure ♪ | ♪ 在此我要为此解释 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ And I ain’t trying To justify ♪ | ♪ 我并非为他们开脱 ♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ But Imma show you What these young men Are fighting for ♪ | ♪ 但我会让你知道这些青年是为何而战 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ And I ain’t trying To justify ♪ | ♪ 我并非为他们开脱 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ But Imma show you What these young men Are fighting for ♪ | ♪ 但我会让你知道这些青年是为何而战 ♪ |
[01:39] | All my friends are going to Roughton. Why can’t I just go there? | 我的朋友们都去了鲁弗顿 我为什么不能去 |
[01:42] | Timmy… | 蒂米 |
[01:46] | We already spoke about this. | 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[01:47] | Borough High is a really good school. | 市高中是一所很好的学校 |
[01:50] | They have an outstanding Ofsted report. | 教育标准办公室对他们的评价很高 |
[01:52] | But what about all my friends? | 那我的朋友们怎么办 |
[01:54] | You will make new friends. Better ones. Safe. | 你会交到新朋友 更好更优秀的朋友 |
[01:57] | Better than that Kieron, Kiron, friend of yours. | 比你那些基伦 凯伦什么的朋友要好 |
[02:00] | Only God knows where that boy will end up. | 天知道那个小东西会混成什么样 |
[02:02] | Always getting into trouble! | 老是惹麻烦 |
[02:04] | That’s my best friend. I’m never going to see him again. | 他是我最好的朋友 我再也见不到他了 |
[02:06] | Good. Will you hurry up? | 真好 快点吧 |
[02:07] | Get your coat and blazer. | 拿上你的外套和夹克 |
[02:09] | You’re already running late. | 你已经要迟到了 |
[02:11] | ♪ Hey, ho Lemme introduce you to Timmy ♪ | ♪ 朋友们 让我给你们介绍蒂米 ♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ Innocent, kind heart ♪ | ♪ 天真善良的十一岁小男孩 ♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ Just 11 years old Lives with his mum ♪ | ♪ 和他妈妈住在一起 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ Dad died when he was young ♪ | ♪ 小的时候爸爸去世 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ His mother’s working Two jobs ♪ | ♪ 妈妈为了维持生计 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ Just to keep them From the cold ♪ | ♪ 只能在外打两份工 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ Yeah, Timmy He’s about to start High school ♪ | ♪ 而蒂米即将去高中上学 ♪ |
[02:24] | ♪ But he’s upset Because he doesn’t wanna go ♪ | ♪ 不过他不想去 所以不太高兴 ♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ It’s far from his home He’ll be going there alone ♪ | ♪ 学校离家远 他要独自去 ♪ |
[02:29] | ♪ All his friends from primary Went | ♪ 他初中的朋友们 ♪ |
[02:31] | ♪ to the school That’s up the road ♪ | ♪ 都已和他分道扬镳 ♪ |
[02:33] | – My name’s Marco. – I’m Timmy. | -我叫马可 -我叫蒂米 |
[02:38] | Uh, Timmy! | 上 蒂米 |
[02:40] | Timmy! Yes! | 蒂米 干得漂亮 |
[02:44] | ♪ Little did he know That before the day ends ♪ | ♪ 他从未想到有一天 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ He would meet Marco And they became friends ♪ | ♪ 他能和马可成为好朋友 ♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ You try and fight one I bet the other jumps in ♪ | ♪ 我赌他们会为对方出生入死 ♪ |
[02:51] | ♪ Four years down the line You still can’t separate them ♪ | ♪ 没有什么能把他们分开 ♪ |
[02:54] | ♪ Welcome to the Blue Story… ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到蓝色故事 ♪ |
[02:56] | Bang it! Bang it, Timmy! | 冲 冲啊蒂米 |
[03:00] | ♪ Welcome to the Blue Story ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到蓝色故事 ♪ |
[03:19] | That goal, yeah? You mirked it, blood. No word of a lie, fam. | 那个进球 踢得太漂亮了 真的 |
[03:22] | You already know me and Tim come like Neymar and Mbappé. | 你知道我和蒂米就像内马尔和姆巴佩 |
[03:25] | What, who’s Mbappé, though? | 啥 姆巴佩是谁来着 |
[03:27] | What? Come on, bro, don’t ask silly questions. | 啥 得了吧 什么傻逼问题 |
[03:30] | Wait. If you’re gonna do that, | 等下 你要是想做那个的话 |
[03:31] | – at least do it properly. – Come on, show him, please. | -怎么也得标准一点 -你做给他看呗 |
[03:33] | Come on! What moves like this, man? | 什么啊 你做的是个啥啊 |
[03:35] | Oh, whatever man! Get out of here, man! | 随便了 别搞了兄弟 |
[03:38] | How much pages did you do for history homework? | 你们历史作业做了几页了 |
[03:40] | Like, I spazzed on mine. I done, like, five. | 我快做疯了 做了 五页的样子吧 |
[03:42] | Well, I be real, man. I forgot, fam. | 实不相瞒 我忘了 |
[03:45] | My mum said if I got another homework detention as well, | 我老妈说我要是再因为作业被留堂 |
[03:47] | I ain’t getting no pocket money for a month. | 我一个月都别想要零花钱了 |
[03:50] | See? I knew you’d forget. I done a few extra pages for you, man. | 我就知道你忘了 我帮你多做了几页 |
[03:54] | – Stop chatting shit. – Take, man. | -你就放屁吧 -拿着 老哥 |
[03:58] | You actually done it, bro? Nice one! | 你真的做了啊 太棒了兄弟 |
[04:03] | – Get off of me, man. – I love this guy! | -放开我 -我爱死这个家伙了 |
[04:05] | – I love this guy, you know! – Gay! | -我爱死他了 -基基歪歪的 |
[04:08] | – Shut up, man! – Invites to my party on Saturday, guys. | -闭嘴吧你 -我周六派对的邀请函噢 |
[04:10] | Not everyone got an invite, though, | 但不是所有人都被邀请了噢 |
[04:12] | so congrats on making the list. | 恭喜你们喜提邀请函 |
[04:14] | Whoa, congrats. Congrats, you know. | 哇哦 恭喜 恭喜啊 |
[04:17] | These times you know we’re the star boys of year 11, man. | 这次你想起来我们是高二的明星男孩儿啦 |
[04:20] | Should be lucky if we even turn up. | 我们能大驾光临是你的荣幸 |
[04:22] | If you don’t turn up, you’re gonna miss out. | 过了这村就没这店了 |
[04:24] | It’s gonna be the best party of the year. | 这会是今年最棒的派对 |
[04:26] | – Here you go, Timmy. – Thank you. | -给 蒂米 -谢谢 |
[04:28] | Dwayne. Dress code: grown and sexy, yeah? | 德维恩 着装要求是成熟且性感 好吗 |
[04:31] | – See you on Saturday. – So, where’s mine? | -周六见哦 -我的呢 |
[04:34] | You know you don’t need an invite. Just make sure you come. | 你知道你不用邀请函 来就行 |
[04:39] | Say nothing. I’ll think about it. | 别说了 我考虑考虑 |
[04:45] | – She’s on you, cuz! – You are in there, bruv. No word of a lie. | -她看上你啦 -你在邀请名单里 真的 |
[04:51] | I’m not sure yet, man. | 我还没想好呢 老兄 |
[04:54] | Hey… Hey, Leah. | 嘿 你好啊莉娅 |
[04:56] | Hey, Timmy. Uh, are you going to Karina’s party? | 你好啊蒂米 你是要去卡莉娜的派对吗 |
[04:59] | I’m not sure yet. What about you? | 我还没想好呢 你们呢 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Course. She said it’s gonna be sick. | 当然去啊 她说这派对史无前例 |
[05:03] | – You should come. – Okay. | -你不能错过 -好吧 |
[05:05] | Well, then, it’s more than likely I’m gonna be there. | 那我 可能会去吧 |
[05:07] | Sorry I missed your calls yesterday. | 昨天没接你电话 不好意思 |
[05:08] | I was out with my dad. | 我跟我爸出去了 |
[05:09] | Oh, no, that’s fine, I was just calling | 没事 没啥事 我就是问问 |
[05:11] | to see if you needed help with revision. | 你复习要不要帮忙 |
[05:13] | Oh. Thanks. Uh… I’m actually struggling with trigonometry. | 谢了 我对三角函数还蛮头疼的 |
[05:18] | Oh, no, that’s easy. | 是吗 那简单啊 |
[05:19] | I can help you with that if you want. | 你需要的话我可以帮你 |
[05:20] | Yeah, that would be great. | 好啊 那样更好了 |
[05:22] | – Shout me later. Yeah? – Okay. | -待会儿找我 好吗 -好的 |
[05:25] | Should I call you or text you or WhatsApp you? | 我是打电话给你还是发短信给你 |
[05:27] | – What’s best for you? – Low it. Trust me, man. | -你喜欢什么样 -放轻松 信我 |
[05:30] | – Should I call you? – Should I text you? | -我打电话给你吗 -我发短信给你吗 |
[05:32] | – Should I FaceTime you? – Should I tweet you? | -我跟你视频吗 -我给你发推特吧 |
[05:36] | Everything is a joke to you, guys. | 你们见啥都好笑 |
[05:37] | You’re supposed to be helping me, bruv. | 你们应该帮我的 伙计们 |
[05:39] | No, for real, you my light, man. | 不是 真的 你帮了我大忙 |
[05:41] | Fam, I’m gonna shout you later and chat to you properly | 我待会人找你好好谈谈 |
[05:44] | cos talking in front of these man is pointless bro. | 跟这些人聊天没有意义的 老弟 |
[05:48] | Thank you. Tell me where I went wrong like a proper friend. | 谢了 好好跟我说说我哪做错了 |
[05:50] | Come on, man. You know I got you. | 没事的兄弟 有我在呢 |
[05:53] | All right, cool. | 好的 |
[05:54] | But, you see, when I shout you later, should I call you | 但话说回来 我待会儿是该 |
[05:58] | or message you or text you or FaceTime you or DM you or what? | 打电话呢还是发短信呢还是打视频呢 |
[06:01] | Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. You men are comedians. | 呵呵 真有趣儿 你们都是小品演员吧 |
[06:04] | – I’m going to class, man. – Oh, my days, man. | -我去上课了 -笑死我了 |
[06:07] | Should I call, should I text, should I tweet? | 我是打电话还是发短信还是推特 |
[06:17] | – How you going, bro? – Good, yeah. | -怎么样啊伙计 -还不错 |
[06:19] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[06:20] | This thing ain’t rating my gangster, you know. | 畏畏缩缩可配不上咱的身份啊 |
[06:22] | – I’m sliding in now. – What? No. | -我要划进去了 -啥 别 |
[06:24] | Yo, babes. | 嘿 宝贝们 |
[06:26] | Send me a little picture of you in your birthday suit. | 给我发张裸照 |
[06:30] | I wanna see you looking all sexy. | 我想看看性感的你 |
[06:33] | That’s it, it’s over. You flopped it, you flopped it, it’s over. | 够了 结束了 你翻了 翻了就没了 |
[06:36] | No, she’s replying. She’s replying. | 没有 她在回复 在回复 |
[06:40] | Oh, my God! Aye, brother! Look at that! | 我的天 伙计 看看 |
[06:43] | Man, look at this ting. Look at the cheeks on that. | 看看这个宝器 看看那个脸蛋儿 |
[06:45] | Mads, look at this. | 天了 看这个 |
[06:47] | Fuck all that shit, man! | 瞎几把搞 |
[06:49] | My line ain’t rang in like three hours, fam. | 我的电话三个小时没响过了 妈的 |
[06:51] | I need peace, you know. | 我想静静 |
[06:53] | What’s that ting with Shanice sayin’? | 那个叫夏妮丝的咋说 |
[06:54] | Shanice! Oh, she’s on. | 夏妮丝 啊 太正了 |
[06:58] | My man like bare of her pictures. | 我的伙计点赞了她几乎所有的照片 |
[06:59] | She liked a few of his. | 她就回赞了几张 |
[07:00] | I’m just waiting on him to slide in the DMs now. | 我现在就等他滑进主页了 |
[07:03] | I bet eye emojis. Eye emojis. | 我打赌会发小眼睛的表情 小眼睛哦 |
[07:05] | Love-struck eyes and devils and that. Joke, man. | 爱心眼 还有恶魔 还有小丑 |
[07:12] | Hear me. That’s ours, man. Yeah? | 听到了吗 这是我们的了 |
[07:15] | Let me see that buff ting you are talking about. | 让我看看你们说的那个尤物 |
[07:22] | – Oi, oi, oi! Fuck! – Strikes, easy now, man. | -喂喂喂 操 -罢课而已 怕啥 |
[07:24] | No, fam! Peckham youth! | 不是 是佩卡姆那帮人 |
[07:26] | Where? Where? | 在哪 哪呢 |
[07:28] | Oi, nobody run! | 别跑 |
[07:33] | Oi, dickheads, come! What you man doing? | 蠢货们过来啊 来干啥来了 |
[07:36] | What? Come! | 咋了 来啊 |
[07:37] | Pussies, come! Come! | 没种的 来啊 来 |
[07:43] | Come, pussies! | 来啊 死娘炮 |
[07:46] | You man ain’t nothing. Man’s never lacking over here. | 你们屁都不是 我们不缺人手 |
[07:52] | All right. Fuck these games, man. Pussios. | 行了 真他妈当游戏了 小混球 |
[07:56] | – Come, let’s cut. – Pussies! | -行了 溜了 -胆小鬼 |
[07:58] | – Oi, man dem! – Come, come, come, come. | -杂种们 -走走走 |
[08:06] | Hey, bro, these are the ones I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那双 |
[08:09] | – They’re sexy, innit? – They’re sick, man. How much are they? | -棒呆了是吧 -不错啊 多少钱 |
[08:12] | – One fiddy still. – 150? | -还是一百五 -一百五啊 |
[08:14] | 150’s too much, man. You can buy two Air Forces with that. | 一百五太贵了 都能买两双空军了 |
[08:17] | I got bare Air Forces, man. Tim, I swear that’s your girl. | 空军我买够了 蒂米 那是你的小姑娘吧 |
[08:23] | Yeah, that’s her still. And she’s with Shayanne, my future wife. | 是她没错 还有我未来的老婆夏扬 |
[08:27] | Blood, you wish, fam. | 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[08:29] | – Mm! I do still. – I’m gonna go over there, man. | -我就想了怎么着 -我上了伙计们 |
[08:32] | I swear you said that you was gonna | 你肯定会说 |
[08:34] | call her or text her or something. | 要打电话还是发短信什么的了 |
[08:37] | Hey, hey, wait for me, man. | 等等 等等我 |
[08:38] | I wanna say hi to future Mrs Adekalu. | 我想跟未来的阿德卡鲁夫人问个好 |
[08:41] | And I’m not a dickhead. I’m not gonna come | 我又不傻 我不会上去就说 |
[08:43] | and say to man, “Oh, cool, lemme just share you.” | “好啊 那我分给你吧” |
[08:46] | Look at these two tings. Come and go. | 看看这俩小美人 可得上呢 |
[08:49] | I’m taking the one with the hair up. | 头发扎起来那个归我了 |
[08:53] | – You girls all right, yeah? – Oh, hey, Timmy, Hakeem. | -姑娘们好啊 -你们好啊 蒂米 哈基姆 |
[08:56] | Are you shopping for Karina’s party? | 你们是买东西准备去卡莉娜的派对吗 |
[08:58] | What the fuck is this? | 什么鬼 |
[08:58] | Marco is. | 马可在买 |
[08:59] | We’re just following. Just buying trainers. | 我们就是跟着转转 看看运动鞋 |
[09:01] | So, what? You little youngers didn’t see me and my boy coming | 什么情况 小东西们没看见我和我兄弟 |
[09:04] | to talk to these two tings? | 准备过来跟这俩美女聊天吗 |
[09:06] | No, no, we never saw you, I swear. | 不 我们没看见你 真的 |
[09:07] | All right. Bounce. | 好 那滚吧 |
[09:09] | Timmy, let’s go, man. | 蒂米 我们走吧 |
[09:10] | No, I’m not going nowhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[09:12] | Unless you want me to go, Leah. | 除非你想让我走 莉娅 |
[09:14] | No, Timmy. You don’t have to go. | 不 蒂米 不用 |
[09:16] | Excuse me, but these are our friends. | 不好意思 我们是朋友 |
[09:18] | And I’m not trying to be rude, but… | 我不想冒犯 但是 |
[09:20] | We’re not interested, so if anyone’s got to go, | 我们对你们不感兴趣 要是有人走 |
[09:21] | it’s you guys. | 那也是你们走 |
[09:23] | Why is it always the dead ting to start talking? | 为什么这个死白痴一直说话 |
[09:24] | – She’s not dead. – Don’t talk to my friend like that. | -她才不是 -别这么跟我朋友说话 |
[09:27] | – Or what? – Or you’ll move from her, man. | -那又怎么样 -不然你就离她远点 |
[09:30] | What? Do you want me to wet you up? | 什么 你想挨揍吗 |
[09:33] | I ain’t scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[09:35] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, you’re Peckham man, Skitz, innit? | 我知道 佩卡姆的人 斯基茨 对吧 |
[09:39] | He’s not from around here so he don’t know you. | 他不是这的 所以不认识你 |
[09:41] | – Where you from? – I’m from Deptford. | -你哪的 -德普福德 |
[09:44] | Ghetto boy, yeah? | 贫民窟出身啊 |
[09:45] | No, I’m not a ghetto boy, I just live in Deptford. | 不是 我只是住在那片 |
[09:47] | Wet my man up. | 揍他 |
[09:48] | Leave him alone. | 别动他 |
[09:49] | – Sayin’… – Timmy, run! | -让你叭叭 -蒂米 快跑 |
[09:50] | Move from my boy! What are you doing? | 离我朋友远点 你干啥呢 |
[09:52] | Hey, are you man mad? Don’t let me wet you up as well. | 你疯了吧 别让我对你动手 |
[09:55] | – Go on, do it! – Chill, chill. | -来啊 -冷静 冷静 |
[09:57] | Nah, nah, nah. I’ll wet this little prick up first. | 那好吧 我先打你这个小东西 |
[10:00] | Then I’ll wet this little pussio up. | 接着是这个小猫咪 |
[10:01] | Then I’ll wet this Mickey-Mouse-looking bitch up! | 最后是这个米老鼠脸的婊子 |
[10:03] | Are you dumb? Do you not know that’s Switcher’s little brother? | 你傻吗 那是斯威彻的弟弟 |
[10:08] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:09] | -Yeah. – All right. Sorry, fam, man. | -你牛逼啊 -对不起啊 兄弟 |
[10:12] | I didn’t know, fam. | 我不知道 |
[10:14] | Yo, Skitz, why are you man troubling my boy for? | 斯基茨 你的人为什么找我朋友麻烦 |
[10:16] | How are you friends with a ghetto yout? Does your brother know? | 你和贫民区的人交朋友 你哥知道吗 |
[10:20] | We just ducked them fools out their own ends. | 我们刚把这些人赶出他们的领地 |
[10:22] | Bruv, he’s not ghetto, he just lives in the area. | 他不是贫民窟的人 他只是住在那 |
[10:24] | He don’t know any of them. | 他谁都不认识 |
[10:25] | Obviously he’s gonna tell you that | 当然他会这么告诉你 |
[10:27] | when he goes to school here! | 他在这里上学 |
[10:28] | If you live in them ends, you’re one of them. | 如果你住在那 你就是一员 |
[10:30] | Ask your brother. | 问问你哥吧 |
[10:31] | Skitz, I be real, man. Hear all of | 斯基茨 说真的 我知道 |
[10:33] | that, but that’s my boy, innit? | 但他们是我朋友 好吗 |
[10:45] | Hey, yo, chill, man. It’s not worth it, bro. | 冷静 老兄 别冲动 不值得 |
[10:47] | Fuckin’ pussy. | 他妈的娘们 |
[10:50] | Fuck’s sake. | 我操 |
[10:54] | You know, I actually asked my brother | 我问过我哥 |
[10:56] | why do Peckham beef ghetto? | 为什么佩卡姆讨厌贫民窟的人 |
[10:58] | And what did he say? | 他咋说 |
[10:59] | He said, “Cos them man there, they’re pagans.” | 他说”因为那的人都是异教徒” |
[11:03] | Well, why are they pagans, though? | 但为什么他们是异教徒 |
[11:04] | What does “pagans” even mean, fam? | “异教徒”又是什么意思 |
[11:06] | Bruv, I dunno, man. | 我不知道 |
[11:08] | All I know is, if you’re from ghetto, | 我只知道 你要是来自贫民区 |
[11:10] | you don’t wanna bump up into my | 你就离我哥 |
[11:12] | brother and that guy, he hates them. | 和那人远点 他们讨厌那里的人 |
[11:14] | Is that why your brother don’t like me, then? | 这就是你哥哥不喜欢我的原因吗 |
[11:16] | Cos I live in this area? | 因为我住那片 |
[11:18] | Bruv, what do you mean my brother don’t like you? | 为啥说我哥哥不喜欢你啊 |
[11:19] | Of course he likes you. | 他当然喜欢你 |
[11:21] | No. He doesn’t chat to me the same way he chats | 不 他和我聊天的方式 |
[11:22] | to Dwayne and Hakeem and that. | 不像他和德维恩和哈基姆聊天那样 |
[11:24] | It’s only cos he’s known them longer, bro. | 那是因为他们认识时间更长 兄弟 |
[11:26] | My brother knows you’re my guy. Trust me. | 我哥知道你是我朋友 相信我 |
[11:28] | You want something from the shop? | 你想要点啥吗 |
[11:30] | Nah, I’m cool, man. | 不 不用了兄弟 |
[11:32] | Shut up, man. I’m gonna get you a Supermalt and some chocolate. | 闭嘴 麦芽饮料和巧克力来点不 |
[11:38] | – Ah, cool, cool, cool. – Yes, yes! My bro. | -好 好 -真棒 兄弟 |
[11:44] | Oh, my days! Man like Timmy, you know. | 天哪 蒂米 |
[11:47] | – What? – Oh, my days, blood. | -什么 -好久不见啊 老兄 |
[11:50] | This guy! | 这家伙 |
[11:51] | Blood, man, I hasn’t seen you for 175 years, cuz! | 兄弟 我几百年没见你了 |
[11:53] | I know. Long time, though. How you been, Kiron? | 我知道 很久了 还好吗 凯伦 |
[11:55] | Man said Kiron! | 你叫我凯伦 |
[11:57] | All right, listen, listen, listen. | 好吧 听着听着听着 |
[11:59] | Yo, forget that. Call me Killy. | 忘了那名儿 叫我基利 |
[12:00] | That’s what everyone calls a man now. | 现在大家都这么叫 |
[12:02] | – What you sayin’, though, cuz? – I’m good, man. | -你最近怎么样啊 -我很好 兄弟 |
[12:04] | Blood, come like you disappeared and | 天哪 小学毕业后 |
[12:06] | left, man, after primary school? | 你就像消失了一样 |
[12:07] | You know how my mum is. She had different plans. | 你知道我妈的 她另有打算 |
[12:10] | Run the shit anyway. Roughton kicked man out. | 管他呢 鲁弗顿也把我开了 |
[12:12] | This guy. | 好家伙 |
[12:13] | You still punch a man up, yeah? | 你还在道上混吗 |
[12:15] | Aye, listen, listen, listen. | 好了 听着听着听着 |
[12:16] | You, man, you see this brother here? He can rock, you know? | 看见他了吗 这哥们会摇滚 |
[12:19] | Blood, he smacked out Shyro’s lights in primary school. | 他小学的时候就砸了希罗的灯 |
[12:23] | And you know how Shyro gets. | 希罗可是个牛逼人物嘞 |
[12:25] | – Blood, listen. I didn’t. – Listen. I swear I know you. | -靠 我没有啊 -我认识你 |
[12:29] | No, I don’t recognise you from nowhere. | 不 我不认识你 |
[12:31] | Should have recognised him. | 你该认识他的 |
[12:35] | -Bruv, who you talking to like that? – What? | -你怎么说话呢 -什么 |
[12:42] | Yeah, blood! Man like Timmy, you know? | 是啊 蒂米依旧两肋插刀啊 |
[12:45] | T, T, light up, man. Listen. | 小蒂 蒂 放松 听着 |
[12:46] | It’s my fault. It’s my fault. It’s my fault, bruv. | 我的错 我的错 我的错 |
[12:48] | Sorry. Sometimes I get faces mixed up, innit? | 对不起 我认错人了 |
[12:52] | Don’t watch nothing. | 别看了 |
[12:53] | Man will see you about anyway, yeah? Take care, cuz. Yeah? | 还会再见的 多保重 |
[12:57] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 老兄 |
[13:00] | Come, man. It’s nothing, bro. Come, man. | 走吧 没什么的 走吧 兄弟 |
[13:03] | – Pussios, bruv. – It’s cool, man. | -娘炮 -没事的 老兄 |
[13:14] | Oh, whatever, man. That was a fluke, man. | 不是吧 老兄 那是侥幸 |
[13:16] | What d’you mean fluke, boy? You’re dead. | 侥幸 什么意思 你死了 |
[13:19] | Dinner is ready, all right? | 吃饭啦 |
[13:22] | We’re coming, Auntie! | 来了 阿姨 |
[13:24] | Ooh! Here we go, boys. | 上菜啦 孩子们 |
[13:26] | Yes, Auntie. Thank you so much. | 好的 谢谢阿姨 |
[13:28] | – Thank you, Mum. – Enjoy. | -谢谢妈 -慢慢吃吧 |
[13:34] | I told you, man. | 我说了吧 |
[13:36] | – Ah, this is peng. – I told you. | -太好吃了 -我说的吧 |
[13:38] | – Hot, though. – Oh, is it? Too spicy for you? | -辣 -对你来说 太辣了吗 |
[13:48] | It’s a joke, T-bone. | 太丢人了 兄弟 |
[13:49] | We’re just out here like some doughnuts, bruv. | 我们就像甜甜圈一样 兄弟 |
[13:52] | Got man doing ten toes in man’s own ends. | 在自己的地盘挨欺负 |
[13:56] | Why the fuck did you duck out for, you little prick? | 你他妈为什么躲起来 你这个狗东西 |
[13:58] | Madders, Madders, allow him, man. | 马德斯 放过他吧 |
[14:00] | Shut the fuck up, you nerd! | 闭嘴 呆子 |
[14:01] | You think I forgot about you? | 你就没事了吗 |
[14:03] | What was we supposed to do against all them man there? | 那我们怎么对付那帮人 |
[14:05] | You left me and Galis there to die! | 你让我和加利斯在那等死 |
[14:05] | I told you to come with me. | 我让你和我一起跑的 |
[14:06] | No fuckin’ way, blood. Are these youts dumb? | 服了 这帮人是傻子吧 |
[14:09] | -What? – The P youts, fam. | -啥 -佩卡姆那帮狗东西 |
[14:11] | They filmed us getting ducked out. It’s all on the Internet now. | 他们把我们躲起来的视频传网上了 |
[14:14] | Lemme see. | 我看看 |
[14:15] | Things got bare views as well, bro. | 还有这些评论 兄弟 |
[14:18] | “GB man are moist.” | “贫民区的人是懦夫” |
[14:20] | “Ghetto boy bitches.” | “贫民区的小贱人” |
[14:21] | Joking? Are you joking? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:22] | “These man should retire.” | “这些人该退隐了” |
[14:24] | “They’re not built for it.” | “他们不是那块料” |
[14:25] | Retire what? Are you mad? | 退休 什么 疯了吧 |
[14:27] | Gimme that. We need to pattern up, bro. | 给我 我们得重振士气 兄弟 |
[14:29] | They’re making man look like some clowns. | 他们弄得我们好像小丑 |
[14:30] | Oi, where’s the rest of the man dem, fam? | 剩下的人呢 |
[14:32] | As soon as them man get here, | 兄弟们一到 |
[14:33] | we’re making a move, yeah? | 我们就给他们点颜色看看 明白吗 |
[14:35] | Nah, man, that’s bait. | 别啊 兄弟 这是陷阱 |
[14:36] | It’s broad daylight. Feds will wrap us up straight away. | 光天化日 警察会马上把我们端了的 |
[14:38] | Besides that, them in our unit over there. | 还有 他们是在我们的地盘 |
[14:40] | You sound like you’re shook. Stay on the ends, man. | 你是害怕了吧 那你就呆着吧 兄弟 |
[14:42] | If you don’t wanna come, don’t come, innit? | 你要不想来就别来 知道吧 |
[14:45] | Just know whoever ain’t riding with man is riding against man! | 但是 不一起上 就是跟我作对 |
[14:49] | Remember that, yeah? | 记住了吗 |
[14:52] | – You, man. Come, man. – Who’s rolling? | -你 兄弟 来吧 -都有谁 |
[14:54] | – Everyone rolling, yeah? – Let’s roll, man. | -每个人都去吗 -走吧 兄弟 |
[14:56] | All right, Dips, you got your tranq on you? | 好了 迪普斯 麻醉枪带着了吗 |
[15:09] | What you sayin’, J? What you doing there, man? | 你好啊 兄弟 在干嘛呢 |
[15:14] | Dickhead. | 蠢货 |
[15:15] | Yo, school’s a long time ago, fam. Where you been? | 早就下课了吧 你去哪了 |
[15:17] | -I was at Timmy’s, you know. – What, Lewisham? | -我去蒂米家了 -路易沙姆那边吗 |
[15:20] | Deptford. | 德普福德 |
[15:22] | Same ends, fam. I told you. | 一样的 我告诉过你 |
[15:24] | You shouldn’t be round there anyway, cuz. | 你不该去那 |
[15:28] | Gonna order some Chinese. What you sayin’? | 订点中餐吧 怎么样 |
[15:30] | I’m good, you know. I ate at Timmy’s. | 不用了 我在蒂米家吃饱了 |
[15:32] | -Yeah? What you eat? – Uh, some jollof rice and chicken. | -是吗 吃的啥 -辣椒炖鱼肉饭 鸡肉 |
[15:34] | What, you’re aff now, yeah? Eating that bubu food now, yeah? | 你是非洲人了吗 吃这些东西 |
[15:38] | No, I’m not even. | 不是 怎么可能 |
[15:40] | It’s just that Timmy’s mum’s food was peng. | 但是蒂米他妈做的饭简直了 |
[15:42] | I’m telling you. You should try it, bro. | 我跟你说 你真应该尝尝 |
[15:44] | You’re mad, fam. | 你疯了吧 |
[15:45] | You saying it’s on levels of Mum’s cooking, fam? | 你是说这跟妈妈的烹饪水平有关吗 |
[15:47] | Bro, when was the last time Mum even cooked? | 哥 妈妈上次做饭是什么时候 |
[15:49] | Cos I don’t remember. | 我是不记得了 |
[15:50] | It’s like nowadays all we ever eat is takeaway. | 我们一直都在吃外卖 |
[15:54] | Mum’s working, bro. | 妈妈在工作 弟弟 |
[15:56] | You hear me? | 明白了吗 |
[15:58] | Why you think we live in a nice house and have nice things? | 不然我们怎么住大房子用好东西 |
[16:02] | Hold on a second. Hello? | 等会 你好 |
[16:04] | Yo, Mandy, what’s going on? | 曼迪 怎么了 |
[16:06] | You know what? I’ll knock off a tenner for you, | 你知道的 我能为你以一挡百啊 |
[16:08] | cos I’m just being a bit long, innit? | 但是我要一会才能过去 |
[16:11] | Just sorting out some family stuff. | 家里有些事情要处理 |
[16:14] | All right. All right. Cool. | 好 好 明白 |
[16:19] | Go bust your shots, man. | 去干活吧 哥 |
[16:21] | I know money haffi mek. | 我知道钱是怎么来的 |
[16:22] | Don’t watch that, man. | 别管这些 兄弟 |
[16:24] | Hey, this Intent film, what’s it say? | 这部电影 讲的什么 |
[16:27] | I ain’t watched it, but Dwayne said it’s wavey. | 我还没看 但是德维恩说还不错 |
[16:30] | Go and stick it on, then. | 那我们也整一个吧 |
[16:31] | -Are you being for real? – Come on, man. | -认真的吗 -当然啊 兄弟 |
[16:35] | -Brother, come on, man. – Come out my seat, man. | -过来 哥 -从我的位置上下来 |
[16:37] | -Why do you always do stuff like that? – Bruv, just move, bro. | -你为啥总是这样 -移开 老弟 |
[16:40] | -So annoying. – All the time, bruv. | -烦死了 -一直都是这样啊 弟弟 |
[16:42] | And you know I had tings set already. | 我都摆好最舒服的姿势了 |
[16:45] | -Slapped it on, though. – All right. Cool. | -开始吧 -好的 |
[16:49] | You airing one of your tings, yeah? | 跟你的妞闹分手啊 |
[16:51] | Nah, man, it’s just Skitz. I’ll shout him later. | 不是 是斯基茨 我一会再打给他 |
[16:54] | Hey, fam, Dwayne was showing me that | 德维恩跟我说 |
[16:56] | there’s bare slappings going on in this. | 这里面有床震的情节哦 |
[16:59] | Bruv, stop gassin’. You ain’t even seen the flippin’ film, bro. | 别扯淡了 你都没看过小电影 |
[17:01] | -Like, relax. – No, no, I’m excited! | -放松 -不不不 我太兴奋了 |
[17:08] | Fuckin’ hell. | 烦死了 |
[17:09] | – Yo, bro. What, what? – Yo, fam. | -兄弟 怎么了 -哥们 |
[17:11] | Check what you were saying the ends. | 想想你刚刚跟我说的啥 |
[17:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah.Come on, now. | -什么 -是啊 快过来吧 现在 |
[17:17] | – Call my other phone. – All right. | -打我另一个号 -好 |
[17:20] | Yeah, phone it now. | 现在就打 |
[17:26] | How many? | 多少 |
[17:28] | All right, listen. Come link me in the dinger. | 好了 听着 过来找我 |
[17:29] | Tell the rest of the man dem to link us on Southampton Way. | 告诉其他人去南安普敦大道跟我们汇合 |
[17:32] | ♪ They went ghetto first So the ghetto came back ♪ | ♪ 贫民区的混混开始以牙还牙 ♪ |
[17:35] | ♪ So now time to put in work Black gloves with black straps ♪ | ♪ 是时候带上武器和黑手套行动 ♪ |
[17:38] | ♪ Tit for the tat That’s the gang war way ♪ | ♪ 以眼还眼 这才是帮派的做法 ♪ |
[17:40] | ♪ Black bandana gang Need them now We don’t play… ♪ | ♪ 戴上黑头巾 这次不闹着玩 ♪ |
[17:43] | Yo, J, come watch this film. It’s wavey. | 老哥 快来看电影 真不错 |
[17:45] | – You’re missing out – No, that’s gotta wait. | -你都错过了 -看电影得等等了 |
[17:47] | I gotta rush out quickly | 我得马上走 |
[17:48] | You said the money ting can wait. | 你不是说挣钱的事可以等等 |
[17:50] | Brother, it’s not even a money ting. | 兄弟 不是钱的事儿 |
[17:51] | Them pagans are running up in the ends, innit? | 那群异帮份子找上门来了 知道吗 |
[17:53] | Why can’t the rest handle it? Why do you have to go? | 其他人不能处理吗 为什么非要你去 |
[17:56] | Because I run Peckham, innit? I protect it, innit? | 我是佩卡姆的老大 我保护这 知道吗 |
[18:00] | You should come with, man | 你应该一起来 兄弟 |
[18:02] | Yeah, I’ll come if you want me to. | 是的 如果你想我去我就去 |
[18:03] | That’s the problem with you. | 这就是你的问题 |
[18:05] | You should wanna come with man | 你应该是自己想跟我一起去 |
[18:06] | regardless, not because I want you to. | 而不是因为我想让你去才去 |
[18:22] | – Yo, ghetto boys! – Pussio Peckham! | -呦 贫民帮的混混 -佩卡姆的贱货 |
[18:42] | Let him be, man! Let him be! Come, man! | 别追了 兄弟 让他跑 |
[18:44] | – I wanna make sure he’s dead! Man, – people are watching! Galis! | -我一定要弄死他 -别人在看着 加利斯 |
[18:47] | GB pussy! Ghetto boys, wicked and… | 这帮胆小鬼 穷小子 狠毒又 |
[19:00] | Fuck. Fuckin’ hell. | 卧槽 卧槽 |
[19:04] | All right, Galis, | 没事的 加利斯 |
[19:05] | they’re gonna take you to hospital, bro. | 他们会带你去医院的 兄弟 |
[19:08] | You’re gonna be all right, fam. I swear, fam. | 你会没事的 哥们儿 我发誓 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna link you at the hospital. | 我会去医院找你的 |
[19:13] | I gotta go, fam. Feds are coming. | 我得走了 哥们儿 条子来了 |
[19:17] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[19:55] | ♪ Ah, that’s peak, man Galis had died ♪ | ♪ 高潮迎来 加利斯身亡了 ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ Was shot dead from the back | ♪ 被一把手枪 |
[19:58] | Through his chest With that big .45 ♪ | 打穿了他的胸膛 ♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ Madder can’t forget That look in his eyes ♪ | ♪ 他死去的眼神 马德斯再也无法忘记 ♪ |
[20:03] | ♪ Maybe if he took him hospital He could have survived ♪ | ♪ 如果当时带他去医院 他就不会死 ♪ |
[20:05] | ♪ Madder’s gotta live with that For, like The rest of his life ♪ | ♪ 直到死去那天 马德斯也会带着愧疚 ♪ |
[20:08] | ♪ Man, he wished He woulda stayed And never left him behind ♪ | ♪ 他多希望能重来 绝不会再离开 ♪ |
[20:10] | ♪ Now every time that he’s alive It’s gonna play on his mind ♪ | ♪ 而现在没有一天 回忆没有重演着 ♪ |
[20:13] | ♪ And any time that he’s alone He wipes the tears From his eyes ♪ | ♪ 每次他一个人默默擦着眼角的泪水 ♪ |
[20:16] | ♪ He’s gonna miss His best friend ♪ | ♪ 他会一直想念着他最好的朋友 ♪ |
[20:18] | ♪ But he promised That he’s getting revenge ♪ | ♪ 他保证他一定会复仇 ♪ |
[20:20] | ♪ And fuck Switcher Fuck Skitzer Fuck the whole of them ends ♪ | ♪ 去他妈的斯威彻 去他妈的斯基茨 都去他妈的 ♪ |
[20:22] | ♪ But these times Switcher’s glad He finally got one of them ♪ | ♪ 斯威彻很欣慰杀了他们中一个 ♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ And when Madder comes back He’ll be waiting on him ♪ | ♪ 马德斯要是敢重来 他一定会等着的 ♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ It’s one-nil now | ♪ 虽然现在势单力薄 |
[20:29] | But Madder’s trying To even the ting ♪ | 但马德斯一定会努力打平的 ♪ |
[20:30] | ♪ A straight six-foot deep He’s trying to bury him in ♪ | ♪ 他要亲自送他躺进六尺地下 ♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ And Madder just can’t forget Switcher’s fucked-up grin ♪ | ♪ 马德斯忘不了斯威彻得意的笑 ♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ Madder can’t believe He’ll never see His brethren again ♪ | ♪ 他不敢相信再也见不到自己的兄弟了 ♪ |
[20:38] | ♪ It’s fucked ♪ | ♪ 真的他妈的操蛋 ♪ |
[20:40] | Bro, you missed it. That movie was sick. | 兄弟 你错过了 这部电影太棒了 |
[20:42] | Did you change your clothes? | 你换衣服了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Where’s Mum? | 是的 你妈呢 |
[20:45] | She said don’t put the door on the latch | 她说别锁门 |
[20:46] | cos she’s gonna be coming in late. | 因为她要晚点回家 |
[20:48] | Let me chat to you for a second. | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[20:50] | Bro, you all right? You moving bookey, man. | 兄弟 你还好吗 你看起来怪怪的 |
[20:52] | Listen, yeah. | 听着 |
[20:54] | If anyone asks, yeah, I’ve been here the whole time. | 如果任何人问起来 就说我一直在家 |
[20:58] | Yeah? | 知道了吗 |
[20:59] | – Yeah? – All right. | -知道了吗 -好的 |
[21:01] | You went to school, yeah? | 你不是去学校了吗 |
[21:03] | And then you went to go check your bridging. | 然后你去你朋友那儿了 |
[21:06] | Yeah? You came back home, I was here. | 知道了吗 你回到家时 我在家里 |
[21:09] | And then we watched a movie together. Yeah? | 然后我们一起看了电影 知道吗 |
[21:13] | – You understand? – Yeah, but what if Mum asks? | -你明白了吗 -但是如果妈问呢 |
[21:15] | Anyone! Yeah? | 无论谁问都这样说 |
[21:18] | If anyone asks. I don’t care. Mum, police, I been here. | 我不管谁问 妈妈或警察 我都一直在家 |
[21:22] | Cool, so I went to school, I went to Timmy’s, I came home, | 好 我去学校 然后去蒂米家 再回家 |
[21:27] | we watched a movie, spoke about girls and we chilled. | 我们看了电影 聊了些妹子 |
[21:29] | – And I never left. – And you never left. | -我从没离开过 -你从没离开过 |
[21:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:35] | Yeah. That’s what I’m talking about, man. | 对 就是这个意思 |
[21:39] | That’s what I’m talking about. Remember, you know. | 就是这个意思 记住了 |
[21:41] | Yeah? We got each other’s backs. | 好吗 我们互相照应吧 |
[21:43] | – Come on. – Yeah? | -当然 -对吧 |
[21:45] | – I got yours, you got mine. – Hundred. | -你帮我 我帮你 -当然 |
[21:50] | They shot man three times in | 他们在那个人胸口打了三枪 |
[21:52] | the chest and twice in the head, bruv. | 头上打了两枪 兄弟 |
[21:54] | They weren’t trying to leave no chance of man surviving that. | 他们甚至没想跑 在那情况下没人活下来 |
[21:56] | You’re chatting shit, man. It was three times in the head | 你胡说 明明是脑袋打了三枪 |
[21:59] | and twice in the chest. | 胸口中了两枪 |
[22:00] | He shot him bare times cos he hated him so much. | 连续打了好几枪 因为他太恨他了 |
[22:02] | Nah, see, your story’s boogs. | 不 你胡说都不打草稿 |
[22:04] | You’re chatting shit. | 是你胡说八道 |
[22:05] | – You’re the one chatting boogs! – What you even talking about? | -你才胡说八道 -你们在说什么 |
[22:08] | Some guy got shot dead in Peckham yesterday. | 昨天有人在佩卡姆被枪杀了 |
[22:10] | Mm, a peng guy. | 还是个帅小伙儿 |
[22:12] | It was one of them bruddas from your ends. Ghetto boy Galis. | 他是你们那边的 贫民帮区叫加利斯的 |
[22:14] | You didn’t hear about it? | 你没有听说吗 |
[22:16] | Nah. Wait, if he was ghetto, | 等等 如果他是贫民帮的 |
[22:17] | what was he doing in Peckham? | 那他在佩卡姆做什么 |
[22:18] | Them man come to the Narm to ride out, bro. | 他们自己来佩卡姆帮找麻烦 兄弟 |
[22:21] | Tried to get someone done and they took an L, innit? | 想干掉某人 结果被反杀了 |
[22:24] | – It’s mad. – It’s crazy, man. | -太疯狂了 -疯了 |
[22:26] | I just hope I’m not in ends when them man come for revenge. | 我就希望他们复仇时我不在那里 |
[22:28] | Nah, they ain’t coming back here, man. They know now. | 不 他们不会回来的 他们现在明白了 |
[22:30] | Stepping foot inside the Narm, suicide mission. | 走进那里就是自找麻烦 |
[22:33] | You’re talking like a Peckham boy. | 这话说的好像你是佩卡姆帮的一样 |
[22:35] | Not even, bro. | 别扯了 兄弟 |
[22:36] | All I’m saying is when it comes to this beef ting, | 我要说的是真有其事 |
[22:38] | Narm’s not the gang to be fuckin’ with. | 那帮人可不是省油的灯 |
[22:40] | Do you get? | 明白吗 |
[22:41] | Anyway, what are you lot wearing to Karina’s party? | 话说回来 你们穿什么去卡莉娜的派对 |
[22:44] | Cos me and Leah are gonna be on slay mode. | 我和莉娅准备走性感路线 |
[22:47] | Grown and sexy. | 性感又成熟 |
[22:48] | Okay. Tell them again, please? | 好吧 再跟他们说一次 好吗 |
[23:01] | For Galis, man. | 敬加利斯 兄弟们 |
[23:04] | This shit ain’t right, man. | 这他妈算什么事儿 |
[23:06] | Galis should be here with us now. | 加利斯现在应该跟我们在一起的 |
[23:09] | Swear Galis was scared of no one, like. | 加利斯谁都不怕 |
[23:11] | He actually liked beef. It was like a sayin’ or something. | 他就喜欢打架斗殴 好像有句谚语什么的 |
[23:14] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[23:17] | His mum’s saying the funeral’s in two weeks. | 他妈妈说葬礼在两个星期以后 |
[23:19] | Used to say he don’t want his body | 他以前说过不想让他的身体 |
[23:21] | to get eaten by worms and shit. | 被虫子腐食 |
[23:22] | Yeah, that sounds like Galis. | 对 那听起来才像加利斯 |
[23:24] | – You should tell his mum. – Yeah. | -你应该告诉他妈妈 -是啊 |
[23:26] | You gonna tell her it was your fault he’s dead? | 顺便再说他的死都是因为你吗 |
[23:29] | – What d’you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你知道我说什么 |
[23:32] | It’s your fault he’s dead. | 他的死都是因为你 |
[23:35] | If you didn’t make everyone go | 要不是你硬要让所有人都去 |
[23:36] | Peckham, then he’d still be here now. | 佩卡姆 他就不会出事 |
[23:38] | Are you fuckin’ mad? | 你疯了吧 |
[23:40] | He was on going Peckham way more than I was! | 他比我还想去佩卡姆 |
[23:42] | If you would have said no, he would have said no. | 如果你不去 他也不会去的 |
[23:44] | You’re the only person that could control him. | 他是最听你话的 |
[23:47] | And for some reason, I dunno why, but he respected you. | 我不知道为什么他这么敬重你 |
[23:50] | – Do you wanna die, cuz? – No, leave him, leave him, leave him! | -你想死吗 -别理他 别理他 |
[23:53] | Cos I don’t give a shit anymore! | 我也管不了那么多了 |
[23:55] | That was my best friend. My best fuckin’ friend. | 那他妈是我最好的朋友 我最好的朋友 |
[23:58] | Then he started rolling with you and then you fucked up his head. | 他跟你上刀山下火海 你却捅他刀子 |
[24:01] | He dropped you out to roll with me. | 他为什么离开你 选择跟着我 |
[24:03] | Cos I ain’t no pussy like you, you know? | 因为我不像你一样怂 懂吗 |
[24:05] | Real recognise real. | 人往高处走 |
[24:06] | Where the fuck has being real got you, huh? | 你他妈很牛逼是吧 |
[24:09] | Where’s it got you? | 你现在倒还活着啊 |
[24:11] | See where it got him. | 他是什么下场 |
[24:13] | And what, what are you gonna do now that he’s dead, huh? | 他现在死了 你能做什么啊 |
[24:16] | You gonna scream “RIP” | 边喊”逝者安息” |
[24:17] | and wear his fuckin’ face on your T-shirt? | 边把他的脸印在你蒂恤上吗 |
[24:19] | I’m gonna catch Switcher and shoot him dead. | 我要找到斯威彻 一枪打死他 |
[24:22] | This gang beef is all bullshit! | 帮派战争全他妈是扯淡 |
[24:24] | Man are out there fighting for what? | 我们在外面拼死拼活为了什么 |
[24:27] | A postcode you don’t even fuckin’ own? | 一块地盘都抢不到 |
[24:29] | If you ain’t with the gang, you’re a victim. You know that. | 如果你不跟着帮派混 你就只能受欺负 |
[24:31] | Make me a victim, then. Go on, make me a victim. | 动我试试啊 来啊 动手啊 |
[24:36] | Make me a… Make me a victim! | 动手啊 来啊 |
[24:38] | Make me a fucking victim, go on! | 去你妈的受欺负 |
[24:40] | Shoot me, go on! | 开枪啊 来啊 |
[24:41] | Yeah, Madder, yeah? Madder, yeah? | 哦 来抢啊 马德斯 开枪啊 马德斯 |
[24:44] | – Hey, Mads, lower, man. – Fucking shoot me! | -马德斯放下枪 -开枪打我啊 |
[24:46] | You a pussy! | 你个怂货 |
[24:49] | Fucking shoot me, then! | 他妈的开枪打我啊 |
[24:51] | Hey, Mads, lower it, man. Put it down, bruv. | 马德斯放下 把枪放下 兄弟 |
[24:52] | Fuck you! Fuck all of you lot, man. | 操你妈 去你妈的 |
[24:55] | Fuck you, you prick! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[24:57] | – Fuck this shit! – Go on, run off! | -干的什么逼事 -跑啊 懦夫 |
[24:59] | – Fucking what, man? – You’re lucky Galis liked you! | -操你妈的 -算你走运加利斯向着你 |
[25:01] | Let’s go and get revenge for Galis without this dickhead, man. | 走 不带这傻逼我们也能给加利斯报仇 |
[25:05] | Come with me. | 一起去 |
[25:09] | – Listen. – Go on, go on. | -听 -继续 继续 |
[25:14] | ♪ On our way to a motive ♪ | ♪ 行动的路上 ♪ |
[25:15] | ♪ Gonna bend Shayanne over And tell her all this ♪ | ♪ 让夏扬为我痴狂 向她表白心意 ♪ |
[25:18] | ♪ She says Haks, you like me? ♪ | ♪ 她说哈基姆 你喜欢我吗 ♪ |
[25:20] | ♪ I said Babes, you already know this ♪ | ♪ 我说 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[25:22] | ♪ Hey ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[25:23] | ♪ You already know this ♪ | ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[25:25] | ♪ Hey, you already know this ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[25:28] | This party is gonna be sick, man! | 这派对会酷毙了的 |
[25:29] | I’m moving to every peng ting once | 一入场我就要 |
[25:31] | we get inside there. | 撩遍所有的辣妹 |
[25:32] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:33] | Fuck them colleges. This is our party. Are you mad? | 去他妈的考大学 这是我们的派对 |
[25:36] | I just want Shayanne, blood. | 我只想要夏扬 |
[25:37] | I’m gonna try hold a nice slow one with her. | 我要试着好好跟她缠绵一番 |
[25:39] | Trust me, fam, I’m gonna try the same with Leah. | 我懂你 我也想和莉娅这样 |
[25:42] | Ain’t that Timmy’s ting? | 那不是蒂米的心上人吗 |
[25:44] | Cos he helps her out with her homework? | 他只是帮她辅导了功课而已 |
[25:46] | We talk about other things as well. | 我们还聊了别的好吧 |
[25:47] | “We talk about other things as well”, bruv! | “我们还聊了别的” 兄弟 |
[25:50] | So, I take it you’re both in the friend zone, then? | 所以 你们”只是朋友”喽 |
[25:52] | Cool. You see, tonight one of you are coming out of it. | 牛逼 今晚没准你们中一个能更进一步呢 |
[25:55] | The first one that winds with her, | 谁第一个和她跳舞 |
[25:57] | the other one has to back off, yeah? | 另一个就自认倒霉 好吧 |
[25:59] | Shit, that’s cool with me cos the way man’s looking tonight, | 我觉得没问题 就哥这帅气装扮 |
[26:02] | man’s gonna be scrubbing as soon as I get through the door. | 我一入场 你们就等着喝西北风吧 |
[26:07] | Her feelings ain’t something we should all be betting over. | 拿人家的感情当赌注不太好吧 |
[26:15] | Gay! | 同志一个 |
[26:18] | Fine. Whatever, innit? | 好吧 反正也不会掉块肉 |
[26:19] | If she dances with you first, I’ll back off. | 如果她先跟你跳舞 我就放弃 |
[26:22] | All right, it’s on. My money’s on Dwayne. | 一言为定 我押德维恩 |
[26:24] | That’s exactly where it should be! | 明智之选 |
[26:27] | ♪ You already know this ♪ | ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[26:28] | ♪ Hey, you already know this ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[26:30] | ♪ You already know this ♪ | ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪ |
[26:33] | ♪ Yo, grew up on a dumb estate ♪ | ♪ 在一个被人遗忘之地长大 ♪ |
[26:35] | ♪ Buzzword That’s a jumpy place ♪ | ♪ 好听点说就是胆战心惊之地 ♪ |
[26:37] | ♪ Everybody getting White boy wasted ♪ | ♪ 那里的人都嫌弃白人 ♪ |
[26:39] | ♪ Right now I can’t feel my face ♪ | ♪ 现在的我全身麻痹 ♪ |
[26:41] | ♪ Two chicks in the back Just waiting ♪ | ♪ 两个小妞在等着我 ♪ |
[26:43] | ♪ Tryna act like They don’t wanna wait ♪ | ♪ 表现得急不可耐 ♪ |
[26:46] | Oh, my days. | 我的天哪 |
[26:49] | Look at Shayanne, she looks mad peng. | 看看夏扬 太辣了 |
[26:53] | So does Leah, fam. I’m looking to win this bet right now. | 莉娅也是啊 这赌局我赢定了 |
[26:56] | Tell me who wins this bet. | 我可没同意呢 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna find a sexy ting and lips her face off. | 我要找个性感的妞 整点花里胡哨的了 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna do my ting with Shayanne. | 我去和夏扬再续前缘了 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna keep watching. | 我等着你的战绩啊 |
[27:04] | ♪ Mistake ♪ | ♪ 错误 ♪ |
[27:06] | ♪ C-Town, that’s a funky place ♪ | ♪ 芝加哥 这个恶臭之地 ♪ |
[27:07] | ♪ QC, that’s a junkie place ♪ | ♪ 这个瘾君子的天堂 ♪ |
[27:09] | ♪ Talk tough Get a punch in face ♪ | ♪ 嘴炮牛逼 然后一拳打脸 ♪ |
[27:11] | ♪ Was a waste man And you’re still waste ♪ | ♪ 废物出生 延续堕落传统 ♪ |
[27:13] | ♪ Can you please get The fuck out my face ♪ | ♪ 请你他妈的麻利滚远 ♪ |
[27:15] | ♪ Please ♪ | ♪ 请你 ♪ |
[27:17] | ♪ I said, please get the fuck out my face ♪ | ♪ 从我眼前消失 ♪ |
[27:19] | ♪ Got the B from base… ♪ | ♪ 拿出最好状态 ♪ |
[27:21] | Uh, Leah, let’s dance. | 莉娅 来跳舞吧 |
[27:23] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | This brudda don’t look like he’s gonna leave her alone. | 他看起来可是全力进攻啊 |
[27:30] | He’s trying to wrap her up. | 想得到她的芳心呢 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey, there’s two tings coming. Go chat to them. | 来了两个女孩 去和她们聊天啊 |
[27:36] | Nah, I’m all right, man. | 不 还是算了吧 兄弟 |
[27:40] | You looking to spend your whole party waiting for her? | 你打算整场派对当姜太公等她愿者上钩啊 |
[27:44] | You’re mad. | 想啥呢 |
[27:47] | ♪ Juggu boys, yuh ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[27:51] | ♪ When she stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ | ♪ 她走进来 美若天仙 ♪ |
[27:54] | ♪ Man dem ready to attack ♪ | ♪ 男人们 虎视眈眈 ♪ |
[27:56] | ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ | ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪ |
[27:58] | ♪ And you know Givers never lack ♪ | ♪ 你心知肚明 仰慕者数不胜数 ♪ |
[28:00] | ♪ When I stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ | ♪ 我走进来 英姿飒爽 ♪ |
[28:03] | ♪ The gyal dem ready to attack ♪ | ♪ 女孩们 虎视眈眈 ♪ |
[28:05] | ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ | ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ Yeah, we know Givers never lack ♪ | ♪ 我们都知道 仰慕者会蜂拥而至 ♪ |
[28:09] | ♪ Stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ | ♪ 走进来 万众瞩目 ♪ |
[28:12] | ♪ Big boy Can you handle that? ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 能否招架得住 ♪ |
[28:14] | ♪ Take it down, down, down Ride you like a Cadillac ♪ | ♪ 气势汹汹拿下你 就像开着凯迪拉克 ♪ |
[28:16] | ♪ Said he heard I’m the best Yeah, baby, that’s a fact ♪ | ♪ 听说我姿色一流 这无可置否 ♪ |
[28:18] | ♪ After two Tell me what you wanna do ♪ | ♪ 午夜之后 吐露心声 ♪ |
[28:20] | ♪ Me and you No one else to come through ♪ | ♪ 只有你我 别无他人 ♪ |
[28:23] | ♪ Say your grace Eat it with some gratitude ♪ | ♪ 满怀感恩 品尝禁忌之果 ♪ |
[28:25] | ♪ Yeah, I’m full of attitude Said I’m looking like a snack ♪ | ♪ 骄傲地说 姐美味动人 ♪ |
[28:28] | ♪ What’s your fave position? Wanna hit it from the back? ♪ | ♪ 你最喜欢什么姿势 想从后面来吗 ♪ |
[28:30] | ♪ Pretty long legs And you know that arse fat ♪ | ♪ 美腿诱人 臀部丰满 ♪ |
[28:32] | ♪ Package too big Had to put some in the back ♪ | ♪ 技巧颇多 好戏留后 ♪ |
[28:35] | ♪ It’s in the back And we never lack ♪ | ♪ 技艺娴熟 让妞喊够 ♪ |
[28:36] | ♪ Niggas wanna stick To the kid like tack ♪ | ♪ 黑鬼梦想 单刀直入 ♪ |
[28:39] | ♪ Flow like water And you know I spit crack ♪ | ♪ 飞流直下 鱼水之欢 ♪ |
[28:41] | ♪ You like the way I back it up… ♪ | ♪ 后劲勇猛 谁会不爱 ♪ |
[28:43] | Brother, did you see me with Shayanne, bruv? | 哥们儿 你看到我和夏扬在一起了吗 |
[28:45] | Hey, her bum is soft! Oh, my days! | 她屁股真软啊 我感觉要上天了操 |
[28:48] | Hey, yo, bruv, Leah’s over there dancing on her own, fam. | 哥们儿 莉娅自己一个人跳舞呢 |
[28:53] | I dunno, man. | 我有点怂了 兄弟 |
[28:53] | I just saw her reject someone. | 我刚看见她拒绝了别人 |
[28:55] | Bruv, that wasn’t you. | 哥们儿 那人也不是你啊 |
[28:56] | What, big bad Timmy scared of a little rejection? | 咋了 牛逼的蒂米还怕被拒绝吗 |
[28:58] | Go to her, man. | 上啊 兄弟 |
[29:01] | Go on! | 去呀 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[29:06] | ♪ I got this Marbek For my nigga Ladi ♪ | ♪ 把这件新款送给我的黑妞 ♪ |
[29:08] | ♪ In the Addison Lee But my name ain’t Maddie ♪ | ♪ 网购的东西 但我的名字不是麦迪 ♪ |
[29:10] | ♪ Shut down anywhere… ♪ | ♪ 姐美到爆炸 ♪ |
[29:11] | You look nice. | 你今天很好看 |
[29:13] | Timmy! Thanks. | 蒂米 谢谢 |
[29:14] | So do you. When did you get here? | 你也是 你什么时候来的 |
[29:17] | Uh, like an hour ago. | 大概一个小时以前吧 |
[29:19] | Came with Marco. | 和马可一起来的 |
[29:22] | I was actually wondering if you would… | 你愿不愿意 |
[29:24] | Yo, Leah, let’s dance. Okay. | 莉娅 一起跳舞吧 |
[29:26] | ♪ Package too big Had to put some in the back ♪ | ♪ 技巧颇多 好戏留后 ♪ |
[29:29] | ♪ Back, back, back It’s in the back And we never lack ♪ | ♪ 技艺娴熟 让妞喊够 ♪ |
[29:31] | ♪ Niggas wanna stick To the kid like tack ♪ | ♪ 黑鬼梦想 单刀直入 ♪ |
[29:33] | ♪ Flow like water And you know I spit crack ♪ | ♪ 飞流直下 鱼水之欢 ♪ |
[29:35] | ♪ And you like the way I back it up like that… ♪ | ♪ 后劲勇猛 谁又不爱 ♪ |
[29:38] | ‘Sup, bro. You’ve gotta leave her now, brudda. | 咋了 兄弟 你得放弃她了 |
[29:41] | Leave her to Dwayne. A bet’s a bet, fam. | 把她留给德维恩 愿赌服输啊 |
[29:44] | I’m just gonna leave her alone now, man. | 我放弃了 兄弟 |
[29:46] | What, you want some? | 来点啤酒吗 |
[29:48] | Nah, man. | 不用了 |
[29:50] | ♪ When I stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ | ♪ 我走进来 万众瞩目 ♪ |
[29:51] | ♪ The gyal dem ready to attack ♪ | ♪ 女孩们 虎视眈眈 ♪ |
[29:54] | ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ | ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪ |
[30:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m just a little bit tired. | 我没事啊 就是有点累了 |
[30:38] | I was gonna see if you wanted to dance, but if you’re tired… | 我就问问你要不要跳舞 要是你累了那 |
[30:41] | Oh, no, no, I do, but I just thought | 不 不 我想跳舞 你刚刚不是 |
[30:43] | you were dancing with Dwayne. | 和德维恩一起跳舞吗 |
[30:44] | Uh, yeah, I was. It’s a party. | 是啊 但这是个派对嘛 |
[30:47] | You can dance with more than one person. | 只和一个人跳舞哪来的乐趣呢 |
[30:51] | Come on, this is my song. | 来吧 我的主打歌啊 |
[31:38] | – What the fuck you doing? – It was just a little dance. | -你他妈在干什么 -就是跳个舞啊 |
[31:41] | – Punch you up. – Go on, do it, then. | -你欠打吧 -来啊 打我啊 |
[31:43] | You’re a fucking thug! You know that? | 你就是个死混混 明白吗 |
[31:51] | What gowan in me house? | 这都在我家干啥呢 |
[31:54] | Get out me house. Everybody out. | 都出去 所有人都出去 |
[31:55] | Five bomberclart seconds to come out of me house! | 给你们五秒钟滚出我家 |
[31:58] | One! | 一 |
[31:59] | Five! | 五 |
[32:04] | Hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! | 嘿 等等等等等等等等 |
[32:05] | Boss, boss, boss! One second, one second! | 大哥 大哥 等一会 等等等等 |
[32:08] | All right, come, you man! | 好了 快来 兄弟们 |
[32:12] | We fucked up them colleges, blood! Are you mad? | 那些大学生算个蛋 操 我们太牛了 |
[32:15] | I told you, I told you, I told you I was gonna run this party! | 我跟你说了 我说了这派对是我的主场 |
[32:19] | Bro, bro, I can’t lie. | 哥们儿 哥们儿 我不夸张的说 |
[32:21] | That was the best party I’ve ever been to, bruv. | 这绝对是我参加过的牛逼的派对 |
[32:50] | Police! Let me see your fuckin’ hands! | 警察 都把手举起来 |
[32:53] | Do not fucking move! | 别他妈乱动 |
[32:54] | Do it! Put your hands where I can see them! | 快点 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[32:57] | Don’t fucking move! | 别他妈动弹 |
[32:58] | Do not move! Get down! | 别动 趴下 |
[33:00] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[33:02] | Relax, man! I’m on my knees! | 别冲动 兄弟 我跪着呢 |
[33:04] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在能看到的地方 |
[33:06] | – Don’t move! Stay there! – I’m not moving! | -别动 呆在那 -我没动 |
[33:09] | Down on your knees, you black cunt! | 跪下 黑鬼 |
[33:12] | Don’t you worry! I’m coming for you! | 别担心 我会来找你的 |
[33:14] | – Don’t touch me! – You need to get back! | -别碰我 -后退 |
[33:17] | He ain’t done nothing! | 他什么都没干 |
[33:18] | He ain’t done nothing but you lick off my door! | 他什么都没干 你居然踹我家门 |
[33:21] | You lick off my door! You fixing my door? | 你把我门拆了 你给我修好了 |
[33:24] | Pussios! | 贱人 |
[33:33] | I know you only offered to walk me | 我知道你要跟我一起回去 |
[33:35] | cos Marco didn’t come to school today. | 是因为今天马可没来上学 |
[33:36] | That’s like saying you only accepted | 你答应让我送你 |
[33:38] | because Shayanne wasn’t in today. | 不也是因为夏扬今天没来嘛 |
[33:40] | Could be. | 没准是吧 |
[33:43] | So, did you enjoy Karina’s party, then? | 所以 你在卡莉娜的派对上玩得开心吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. | 很开心 |
[33:46] | Would have liked to dance with you for longer, though. | 不过还挺想和你多跳一会儿舞的 |
[33:48] | Oh, yeah. Ah, I’m sorry about that. | 也是 我很抱歉 |
[33:52] | I saw that guy punch Marco, and obviously I had to back him. | 那个人打马可 我得帮他啊 |
[33:54] | I get you wanted to help your friend, | 我知道你想帮你的朋友 |
[33:57] | but what are you trying to prove? | 但是你到底想证明什么 |
[33:59] | It’s like the other day with those Peckham guys. | 前几天 那些佩卡姆的人 |
[34:01] | You just stood there when he had a knife. | 他有把刀 你也不怂 |
[34:06] | Have you watched the new season of Game of Thrones? | 你看了新一季的《权力的游戏》吗 |
[34:13] | No. I was waiting to watch them all at once. | 还没 我想等着更新完再看 |
[34:18] | They’re… They’re all out now, you know? | 现在都 都更新完了 你知道吧 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I know. Gonna watch them this weekend. | 我知道 我打算这周末看 |
[34:26] | Well, my mum’s working away this weekend, so… | 我妈这周末外出工作 所以 |
[34:30] | you can come watch it at mine if you like. | 你愿意的话 可以来我家看 |
[34:35] | Are you really trying to get me | 你真的是想用网飞 |
[34:36] | over on a Netflix and chill thing, Timmy? | 把我拐到你家吗 蒂米 |
[34:37] | No, no, of course not. I’m just… | 不 不 不是 我就是 |
[34:40] | It’s not even on Netflix. | 那个剧也不是在网飞上的 |
[34:42] | I just found a good site to watch it on and, um… | 我找到了一个很好的观剧网站 |
[34:45] | I thought it would be nice to watch it with someone | 我想着和一个像我一样 |
[34:48] | who enjoys the show as much as I do. | 喜欢这部剧的人一起欣赏 |
[34:50] | More, actually. Team Lannister. | 我比你更喜欢 我觉得兰尼斯特家族会胜利 |
[34:52] | What? No, no, no, no. No way. Team Stark. | 什么 不 不 斯塔克绝对会赢 |
[34:57] | Guess we’ll see on the weekend, then. Okay. | 那我们就周末见分晓 好吧 |
[34:59] | That’s my bus. WhatsApp me later. | 我的公交来了 之后在瓦次普上发消息吧 |
[35:02] | – All right, cool. – Thanks for walking me. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢你送我 |
[35:09] | Bruv, I heard your brother got bagged. | 哥们儿 我听说你哥被抓了 |
[35:11] | Yeah, fam, probably cos of stupid | 是啊 兄弟 可能是因为 |
[35:13] | people like you starting rumours, fam. | 有些像你一样的蠢人散布谣言吧 |
[35:15] | But it’s minor anyway. | 不过是小打小闹罢了 |
[35:17] | They let him go on bail cos they didn’t find no evidence, innit? | 他保释出狱了 因为找不到证据 不是吗 |
[35:24] | Oh, God. Fam, you man… | 哦 天啊 哥们儿 你啊 |
[35:26] | ♪ Yeah, it’s so mad Timmy finally asked Leah out ♪ | ♪ 蒂米终于鼓起勇气约莉娅了 ♪ |
[35:29] | ♪ Leah said yes Now Timmy’s all glad ♪ | ♪ 莉娅答应了他 蒂米喜出望外 ♪ |
[35:30] | ♪ Dwayne’s trying to tease about sex ♪ | ♪ 德维恩想取笑他不懂成人之乐 ♪ |
[35:32] | ♪ But Timmy loves her He don’t care about that ♪ | ♪ 但是蒂米爱她 柏拉图的恋爱又如何 ♪ |
[35:34] | ♪ Same day, same ends, man Marco got a link with a girl ♪ | ♪ 同一日 同一事 马可交了个姑娘 ♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ That he met on the Gram ♪ | ♪ 他是在照片墙上认识她的 ♪ |
[35:38] | ♪ She’s older But when he told her ♪ | ♪ 她比他大 于是他撒谎了 ♪ |
[35:40] | ♪ He lied about his age Saying he’s a big man ♪ | ♪ 他在年龄上撒谎 大男人听起来更酷 ♪ |
[35:42] | ♪ You know them ways Marco don’t care He just tryna be ♪ | ♪ 马可不在乎何种方式 他只想一件事 ♪ |
[35:44] | ♪ Man, he’s thinking If he sleeps with An older girl ♪ | ♪ 他想如果能和年长的女孩做爱 ♪ |
[35:46] | ♪ He’ll be the man When he tells his peeps ♪ | ♪ 可以像个大男人一样和朋友们炫耀 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ Tells his peeps… ♪ | ♪ 和朋友们炫耀 ♪ |
[35:49] | Oh, my days. Oh, she is peng. | 天啊 她真的性感 |
[35:54] | ♪ It’s like love versus sex ♪ | ♪ 爱情与性的较量 ♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ True, one of them’s heading For the long term ♪ | ♪ 确实 一夜情不是目标 ♪ |
[35:58] | ♪ The other one hits and he’s on to the next ♪ | ♪ 提裤子走人 下一个继续 ♪ |
[36:00] | ♪ Yeah, it’s like Love versus sex… ♪ | ♪ 就像爱情和性的较量 ♪ |
[36:04] | – My guy! I see you! – Listen, listen. | -我兄弟 我就知道 -听着听着 |
[36:06] | I don’t want sex. I just want her, innit? | 我还不想睡她 我就想跟她在一起 |
[36:12] | You’re so gay! | 你好基啊 |
[36:17] | Oh, my days! | 我的上帝老天爷 |
[36:19] | But, Tim, | 但是 蒂米 |
[36:19] | my dumplin’ is clotting up my ting. | 我可是得跟我女人酸奶配鲍鱼呢 |
[36:21] | Imma check you after, though, innit. | 我们一会儿见 |
[36:26] | You all right? | 你来了啊 |
[36:29] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[36:31] | Shut the door behind you, though. | 把门带上 |
[36:34] | You’re peng, you know. | 性感的小妞 |
[36:37] | Some cheese Doritos as well. | 芝士味多力多滋配剧更美味哦 |
[36:39] | I know that they’re your favourite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[36:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | Team Lannister. Let’s go. | 兰尼斯特必胜 冲啊 |
[36:53] | – You like that, yeah? – Harder! | -这姿势你最爱吧 是不是 -用力点 |
[37:01] | Harder! Harder! | 用力 用力 |
[37:07] | – Wait. – Oh, shit. | -等等 -坏了 |
[37:08] | Did you just come? | 你这就高潮了吗 |
[37:10] | A little bit. What about you? | 是啊 你呢 |
[37:13] | No. | 没有啊 |
[37:15] | 20 minutes, man, it’s your time. Don’t watch that. | 二十分钟 是你太持久了 别看了 |
[37:37] | Yep, I got it. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[37:39] | What’s your Bluetooth name? | 蓝牙名称是什么 |
[37:40] | Um, Ultra125. | 超级125 |
[37:46] | This is my tune. | 我的主打歌 |
[37:51] | ♪ I only got one rule ♪ | ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪ |
[37:53] | ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ | ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪ |
[37:59] | ♪ I only got one rule ♪ | ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪ |
[38:02] | ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ | ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪ |
[38:06] | Wow. Your voice is dope. | 你声音像毒品一样上头 |
[38:08] | You should be a singer. | 你应该当个歌手 |
[38:09] | How many singers you know that come out of Peckham? | 你知道几个来自佩卡姆的歌手 |
[38:13] | Well, none, but it’s not like you can’t be the first. | 好吧 没有 但不代表你不能当第一个 |
[38:16] | I wish. | 但愿如此吧 |
[38:17] | I’m serious. Look at John Boyega. | 我是说真的 看看约翰·博耶加 |
[38:20] | He’s from Peckham and look, | 他也来自佩卡姆 |
[38:20] | he’s in Star Wars now. | 现在都演了《星球大战》 |
[38:23] | True. | 这倒不假 |
[38:24] | And your voice is amazing. I can’t lie. | 你的声音真的棒呆了 不骗你 |
[38:26] | It’s as good as all the people I hear on the radio and stuff. | 和电台里那些人唱的一样好听 |
[38:30] | And you’re prettier than all the girls I see on TV. | 而且你比 电视上的女孩都好看 |
[38:37] | You’re sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[38:40] | ♪ It’s only you ♪ | ♪ 只有你 ♪ |
[38:44] | ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ | ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪ |
[38:46] | ♪ It’s only you ♪ | ♪ 只有你 ♪ |
[38:48] | ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ | ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪ |
[38:52] | ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ | ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪ |
[38:58] | ♪ I only got one rule ♪ | ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪ |
[39:00] | ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ | ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ I only got one rule ♪ | ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪ |
[39:09] | ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ | ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪ |
[39:20] | Can we go to your room? | 我们能去你房间吗 |
[39:23] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好啊 |
[39:30] | ♪ Lay in my bed ♪ | ♪ 躺在我的床上 ♪ |
[39:33] | ♪ Tell me your secret ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你的秘密 ♪ |
[39:35] | ♪ Let me explore ♪ | ♪ 让我来看看 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ What’s inside your head ♪ | ♪ 你都在思考些什么 ♪ |
[39:40] | ♪ You rest your head ♪ | ♪ 放松你的大脑 ♪ |
[39:42] | ♪ And I’ll be your pillow ♪ | ♪ 让我来做你的枕头 ♪ |
[39:45] | ♪ You can de-stress ♪ | ♪ 你可以放轻松 ♪ |
[39:47] | ♪ This whole world ♪ | ♪ 这个世界 ♪ |
[39:50] | ♪ I’ve been here before ♪ | ♪ 我曾到过 ♪ |
[39:52] | ♪ But I like Where this is going ♪ | ♪ 但我喜欢现在这一切 ♪ |
[39:59] | ♪ Let’s go with the flow… ♪ | ♪ 让我们顺其自然 ♪ |
[40:04] | Have you got a condom? | 你这有避孕套吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 有的 有的 |
[40:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:34] | I’ve never done this before. | 我之前还没有做过 |
[40:37] | No, neither have I. Um, do you wanna stop? | 我也没有 你想停下来吗 |
[40:42] | No. | 不想 |
[40:53] | Fam, man’s been belling you for time. | 老哥 我一直在给你打电话 |
[40:55] | Has that got salt and vinegar, yeah, boss? | 盐和醋放进来了吗 老板 |
[40:57] | Love. | 谢啦 |
[40:58] | Yo. Man’s been belling you for time. | 我他妈一直打电话给你 |
[41:00] | The back was mad, bro, gelling it for time. | 干什么呢 一直不接电话 |
[41:02] | Got man buying this shit chicken and chips as well, man. | 我他妈还买了炸鸡和薯条 |
[41:04] | I beg you pick up. | 求你他妈快接电话 |
[41:06] | Aye! Hey, come here. | 你 滚过来 |
[41:07] | I swear that’s my man from the other day. | 我发誓那天他说他是我这边的 |
[41:09] | Oh, yeah. | 那真是棒呢 |
[41:09] | What gowan, my bro? You good, yeah? | 怎么样 老兄 过得不错吧 |
[41:12] | Your man allowed you the other day | 那天我之所以放过你 |
[41:14] | cos you said you was with my man. Hold this. | 因为你说你是我这边的 拿着 |
[41:16] | What you sayin’ now, though? Where you from? | 但你现在又改口了吗 你从哪来的 |
[41:18] | Man’s from Pecknarm, fam! | 老子佩卡姆帮来的 |
[41:20] | What? | 你他妈有意见 |
[41:20] | Is this man from… | 这人是不是来自 |
[41:22] | Are you mad, blood? | 你他妈有病吧 兄弟 |
[41:24] | Are you fuckin’ stupid, bruv? | 你他妈脑子有病吧 |
[41:27] | Fuckin’ pussy. Are you crazy, banging me in my face? | 死杂种 你疯啦 敢往我脸上打 |
[41:29] | My man bang me in my face. Fuck that. | 我的小弟打我的脸 操 |
[41:31] | Hold out his arm. Hold out his arm! | 按住他的手臂 按住 |
[41:33] | Hold out his fucking arm, bruv! | 他妈的按好了 |
[41:34] | Fuckin’ pussio, bruv! Hold it straight. | 你这个死杂种 把他手臂拉直 |
[41:36] | Yeah, you f… | 你他妈的 |
[41:40] | Hey, feds! | 条子来了 |
[41:54] | Hey, you didn’t have to wait for me. | 其实你不用等我的 |
[41:57] | Yeah, I know. But I wanted to. | 我知道 但是我想等你 |
[42:01] | Have you told Marco about us? | 你和马可说了我们的事了吗 |
[42:04] | I hope you didn’t tell him everything. | 不会什么都说了吧 |
[42:05] | I’ve actually been trying to call him all weekend | 这整个周末我都在给他打电话 |
[42:07] | but I can’t get through to him. | 但 就是打不通 |
[42:10] | Shayanne was happy for us. | 夏扬觉得我们很适合 |
[42:12] | Said we’re like Stormzy and Maya Jama. | 她说我们就像斯托姆齐和玛雅·贾玛 |
[42:15] | It don’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[42:17] | You think it’s coincidence that man went to a shop near… | 你觉得那些人刚好在那个商店是巧合吗 |
[42:19] | What happened? Who done this to you? | 发生了什么 谁把你打成这样的 |
[42:22] | Your boys done it. | 你的狗腿子干的啊 |
[42:24] | My boys? Who’s my boys? | 我的狗腿 谁啊 |
[42:27] | You best friend Killy, innit? | 你最好的朋友 叫基利的那个 |
[42:28] | Wait, Kiron done this? | 等等 凯伦干的 |
[42:30] | Him and his boys rushed me at that shop near your yard. | 他和他小弟在你家旁边那家店蹲我 |
[42:32] | But it’s cool. | 但没关系 |
[42:33] | Watch when we catch him. | 等我抓住他就有得好看了 |
[42:35] | I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna fuck him up. | 我现在就去找他 让他好看 |
[42:37] | Nah, I’m talking about me and my brother | 不麻烦你了 我和我哥去 |
[42:38] | and the man dem from my ends. | 还有我这边弟兄们 |
[42:41] | I’m coming with you lot, innit? | 然后会带上我的 对吗 |
[42:43] | We don’t want no one stopping us | 我们可不想让任何人阻止我们 |
[42:44] | from fucking up your GB friends. | 干掉你那些贫民窟的基佬朋友 |
[42:45] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[42:47] | You know I’m not part of them. | 你知道我和他们不是一伙的 |
[42:48] | We were cool in primary and that’s it. | 我们小学时关系很铁 仅此而已了 |
[42:50] | You’re my brother. I’m fully with you. | 你是我兄弟 我永远是你这边的 |
[42:52] | I only have one brother and that ain’t you. | 我只有一个兄弟 那不是你 |
[42:54] | I was calling you bare times. | 那天我他妈一直在给你打电话 |
[42:56] | I was busy when you called. | 你打来的时候我在忙 |
[42:57] | I tried calling you back but I couldn’t get through to you. | 然后我给你打回去但没打通 |
[43:01] | Listen, when have I ever, ever left you during a madness? | 我从来没有在危机的时候抛下过你 |
[43:03] | We always have each other’s back, you know this. | 我们为对方两肋插刀 你知道的 |
[43:06] | Cool, if you’re with man, | 行 你要和我是一边的 |
[43:07] | show me where Killy lives. | 告诉我基利住哪 |
[43:09] | I don’t know where he lives. I’ve never been to his house. | 我不知道啊 我从来没去过他家 |
[43:11] | I just know he lives round Lewisham side. | 我只知道他住在路易沙姆附近 |
[43:12] | My brother told me you wouldn’t wanna tell me. | 我哥早就说你不会告诉我 |
[43:15] | Just move, man. You’re a snake. | 老兄 滚远点 你就是个懦夫 |
[43:18] | Marco, why are you letting your brother brainwash you? | 马可 你为什么这么听你哥的话呢 |
[43:20] | You know Timmy isn’t part of a gang, | 你知道蒂米没有跟着帮派混 |
[43:22] | and he’d never want to see you get hurt. | 他也不想看到你受伤 |
[43:24] | Just stop being stupid. | 别傻逼了 |
[43:26] | Why the fuck are you talking? | 什么时候轮到你他妈说话了 |
[43:27] | What’s this got to do with you? | 跟你有半毛钱关系吗 |
[43:29] | Hey, come on, man. You ain’t got to talk to her like that bro. | 兄弟 别这样 别这么跟她说话 |
[43:32] | Bro… okay, so you two finally fucked now, yeah? | 这样啊 你们俩终于上床了是吧 |
[43:37] | No wonder she’s fighting your battles. | 怪不得她帮你说话呢 |
[43:38] | I see you’re still upset, | 我理解你现在还是很生气 |
[43:40] | so just shout me when you’ve calmed down. | 所以等你冷静下来 记得给我打电话 |
[43:42] | Let’s go, Leah. | 莉娅 我们走吧 |
[43:42] | Take your hoe and go. | 带着你的臭婊子滚吧 |
[43:45] | Wait, who you calling a hoe? | 你叫谁臭婊子 |
[43:47] | What, you fuckin’ dumb? | 操你妈你个臭傻逼 |
[43:49] | Bruv, don’t… | 老兄 别 |
[43:52] | If you ever touch her again… | 你再敢碰她一下 |
[43:54] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 那你能把我怎样 |
[43:56] | What are you gonna do? Tell me, fam! | 你他妈想怎样 说啊 |
[44:02] | Chill, chill. You crazy! | 冷静点 冷静点 你疯了吧 |
[44:17] | You get Killy’s address? | 你拿到基利的地址了吗 |
[44:27] | So, hold on, you’re telling me | 等等 你先说说什么情况 |
[44:29] | you go to school with a broken arm | 你去学校前手被打断了 |
[44:31] | and you come back with a fuckin’ black eye, bro? | 回来的时候眼睛被打肿了 |
[44:34] | Are you a human punch bag, fam? | 你是人肉沙袋吗 |
[44:37] | Is that what man is now? A human punch bag, fam? | 你就是这种货色吗 一个人肉沙袋 |
[44:45] | Right, don’t… don’t… | 听着 千万 千万 |
[44:46] | don’t let man get away with that. | 不要让这事就这么过去了 |
[44:57] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[45:11] | ♪ And just like that Everything will change ♪ | ♪ 世间万事变化莫测 ♪ |
[45:14] | ♪ They used to be best friends Now they’re fully estranged ♪ | ♪ 曾是亲密伙伴 现在反目成仇 ♪ |
[45:16] | ♪ Yeah, Marco got jumped But Timmy wasn’t to blame ♪ | ♪ 马可被人暴揍 蒂米不是元凶 ♪ |
[45:19] | ♪ But it’s true his big brother Fully got in his brain ♪ | ♪ 但他最终还是被大哥蛊惑 ♪ |
[45:22] | ♪ Plus, he banged him In the face In front of everybody ♪ | ♪ 蒂米当众打了他一拳 ♪ |
[45:24] | ♪ That’s a major disgrace ♪ | ♪ 这简直是奇耻大辱 ♪ |
[45:26] | ♪ Older brother’s saying ♪ | ♪ 大哥说 ♪ |
[45:27] | ♪ You’d better put him In his place ♪ | ♪ 你最好让他血债血偿 ♪ |
[45:29] | ♪ But Marco still loves him Doesn’t wanna set pace ♪ | ♪ 但马可仍爱着他 不愿如此 ♪ |
[45:31] | ♪ But if he touches him again ♪ | ♪ 但如果他再动手的话 ♪ |
[45:32] | ♪ Then murder’s gonna be The case ♪ | ♪ 后果将是鱼死网破 ♪ |
[45:34] | ♪ Months went past And they still ain’t friends ♪ | ♪ 数月之后他们仍未和解 ♪ |
[45:36] | ♪ Timmy’s there with Leah While Marco rolls in his ends ♪ | ♪ 眷侣如胶似漆 马可混得风生水起♪ |
[45:38] | ♪ I’m talking black bandanas Black hoodies and skengs ♪ | ♪ 黑色头巾 黑色连帽衫和骷髅 ♪ |
[45:41] | ♪ He made his big brother proud Then became one of them ♪ | ♪ 终于正式入伙 大哥以他为豪 ♪ |
[45:44] | ♪ Meantime Timmy’s fallen Deeper in love ♪ | ♪ 此时蒂米正在热恋 ♪ |
[45:46] | ♪ His lover and his best friend It’s like she came from above ♪ | ♪ 女人比好友更重要 ♪ |
[45:49] | ♪ He’s with her every single day But it’s still not enough ♪ | ♪ 时刻形影相随 仍然爱不够 ♪ |
[45:52] | ♪ She feels exactly the same Man, they fit like a glove ♪ | ♪ 两情相悦 像是找到灵魂伴侣 ♪ |
[46:15] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[46:16] | I’ll give you a hint. She is the girl of your dreams. | 提示 你的梦中情人 |
[46:20] | Um, Rihanna? | 蕾哈娜吗 |
[46:21] | Oi! | 你说什么 |
[46:22] | I’m playing. You know you’re the girl of my dreams. | 开玩笑的 你就是我的梦中情人 |
[46:25] | Well, I’d better be. | 最好是 |
[46:28] | You were just gonna try and talk to him again, weren’t you? | 你会再找他谈谈的 对吧 |
[46:31] | I just don’t get how he can turn on me like that. | 我想不明白他怎么能这样对我 |
[46:33] | And it’s not even just him. | 而且不止是他 |
[46:37] | Dwayne don’t even look at me, | 德维恩甚至都不正眼看我 |
[46:38] | and Hakeem barely says two words. | 哈基姆和我说话不超过两个词 |
[46:41] | I swear you’re the only person that still likes me. | 你大概是唯一一个还喜欢我的人了 |
[46:43] | I don’t like you. I love you. | 我不喜欢你 我爱你 |
[46:46] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:49] | Do you know what day it is today? | 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[46:52] | Uh, Wednesday? | 星期三 |
[46:54] | It’s our three-month anniversary. | 今天是我们三个月纪念日 |
[46:58] | I can’t believe you forgot. | 不敢相信你居然忘了 |
[47:00] | It’s the first time we… | 这也是我们第一次做 |
[47:01] | And since then it’s been 100 times. | 从那以后我们又做了100次了 |
[47:02] | Oh, so you remember that? | 你这个倒是记得很清楚 |
[47:04] | Of course. | 那是 |
[47:05] | And I remembered that it’s our three-month anniversary. | 而且我也记得我们的三个月纪念日 |
[47:09] | Look, I got you this. | 我买了这个给你 |
[47:10] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 天啊 |
[47:14] | You like it, yeah? | 喜欢吗 |
[47:15] | Yeah! I love it! | 当然 太爱了 |
[47:18] | I actually thought you’d forgot, you know. | 我以为你忘记了 |
[47:20] | No way. | 不可能 |
[47:29] | Yeah, this is so getting 100 likes. | 真好看 这绝对能有100个赞 |
[47:32] | Because of me. | 当然是因为姐美丽如花 |
[47:33] | Ah, whatever, man. | 都无所谓啦 |
[47:59] | What, where you going? | 怎么 你要去哪 |
[48:01] | Where you going, man? | 老兄 你还想到哪去 |
[48:11] | Fuckin’ shit, mate! | 操你妈的 |
[48:17] | Timmy! | 蒂米 |
[48:19] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[48:20] | Get off of him! | 别打他了 |
[48:23] | Timmy! | 蒂米 |
[48:34] | Hey, yo, man dem, move! | 都让开 让开 |
[49:24] | ♪ Man, it’s crazy How it got to this ♪ | ♪ 事情居然会变成这样 ♪ |
[49:26] | ♪ They were just a small group Of happy innocent kids ♪ | ♪ 他们原来是一群天真快乐的少年 ♪ |
[49:29] | ♪ Yeah, Timmy met Leah In that time When he left year six ♪ | ♪ 蒂米小学毕业时认识了莉娅 ♪ |
[49:32] | ♪ And from that moment on He loved her since ♪ | ♪ 从那以后他便深爱着她 ♪ |
[49:35] | ♪ She was finally his ♪ | ♪ 她终于成了他的女友 ♪ |
[49:36] | ♪ And as for his best friend ♪ | ♪ 至于他最好的朋友 ♪ |
[49:38] | ♪ He always kind of thought That | ♪ 他一直觉得 |
[49:39] | they’d be brothers Till the end ♪ | 他们会是永远的兄弟 ♪ |
[49:40] | ♪ Swear, he can’t believe How he done him in the end ♪ | ♪ 不敢相信他居然会如此对自己 ♪ |
[49:43] | ♪ And it’s all because The council | ♪ 这一切都是因为政府 |
[49:44] | housed them On different ends ♪ | 将他们分隔两地 ♪ |
[49:45] | ♪ This is real, not pretend ♪ | ♪ 这一切都是真的 ♪ |
[49:47] | ♪ I swear man is sick ♪ | ♪ 他一定疯了 ♪ |
[49:49] | ♪ Marco really smashed Timmy’s face with a brick ♪ | ♪ 马可用砖头砸了蒂米 ♪ |
[49:51] | ♪ And on top of all of that If that weren’t enough ♪ | ♪ 最重要的是这还不够 ♪ |
[49:54] | ♪ He slapped Leah to the ground | ♪ 他将莉娅一掌扇倒在地上 |
[49:56] | She died in her own blood ♪ | 莉娅死在自己的血泊之中 ♪ |
[49:56] | ♪ The whole thing’s messed up ♪ | ♪ 一切都乱套了 ♪ |
[49:58] | ♪ She didn’t deserve the luck ♪ | ♪ 她的结局不应如此 ♪ |
[50:00] | ♪ Marco got found guilty And the judge locked him up ♪ | ♪ 马可被判有罪 进了监狱 ♪ |
[50:02] | ♪ The whole thing’s fucked up ♪ | ♪ 一切都乱套了 ♪ |
[50:04] | ♪ He didn’t mean to do it But she still got touched ♪ | ♪ 他不是故意的 但她依旧受到牵连 ♪ |
[50:06] | ♪ And we don’t even know If Timmy ever wakes up ♪ | ♪ 只有上帝知道蒂米还会不会醒来 ♪ |
[50:25] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[50:26] | – Skengdo x AM. – Let me see. | -Skengdo x AM -我看看 |
[50:30] | AM’s going in. | AM入场了 |
[50:37] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[50:41] | Party time. Shopping on this bus, blood. | 狂欢时刻 中大奖了啊 |
[50:44] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等等等等 |
[50:45] | Yo, pussy, listen. Run your fucking shit. | 两个小娘炮 趁现在快跑吧 |
[50:47] | If I turn this into a fucking crime scene. | 要么这里下一秒就要变成犯罪现场了 |
[50:48] | Are you stupid, blood? Pass that. | 你是傻吗 把手机给我 |
[50:50] | Are you fuckin’ mad? Do you pussios know who man is? | 听见了吗 你知道我是谁吗 |
[50:53] | You fuckin’ Peckham youts. | 你这个佩卡姆帮的小子 |
[50:54] | I swear to you, we’re not Peckham. | 我发誓 我们不是佩卡姆的 |
[50:56] | He lives in Dulwich, I live in Elephant… | 他住在杜尔维治区 我住在象堡区 |
[50:58] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[50:58] | before I smack your teeth down your throat, you dickhead. | 要不我就要把你打的喊娘了 傻逼 |
[51:00] | – Oi, give them back their phones. – Oh, what? | -把手机还给他们 -什么 |
[51:06] | You heard me, fam. | 你听到了 |
[51:08] | – Why? – Cos they look like youngers. | -为什么 -因为他们还小 |
[51:10] | You think I give a fuck about a Peckham younger? | 你觉得我会关心佩卡姆的小屁孩吗 |
[51:12] | They look like they ain’t part of it. | 他们看起来不是混帮派的 |
[51:14] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[51:14] | Bruv, run them back, man. | 把东西还给他们 兄弟 |
[51:18] | Fuck’s sake, man! I hate… | 我操 服了你了 我讨厌 |
[51:19] | Oh, my god, bruv. | 去你妈的兄弟 |
[51:20] | You always come like some fuckin’ Mother Teresa | 你一面对这些傻逼佩卡姆的小子 |
[51:22] | with these dickhead Peckham youts blood. | 就好像特蕾莎修女普度众生一样 |
[51:23] | Fuck’s sake, man. Move, man. Shit. | 我日了 让开 兄弟 操 |
[51:29] | Spread the word that Younger Madder is on the ends. | 把话放出去 马德斯在附近活动 |
[51:42] | Hold on, I swear that’s Hakeem. | 等等 那是哈基姆 |
[51:43] | What? Who’s Hakeem? | 什么 哈基姆是谁 |
[51:46] | Hakeem! | 哈基姆 |
[51:49] | Timmy! Bruv, how you… | 蒂米 你怎么 |
[51:51] | Was you one of them that rushed me? | 当初你是不是和他们一起蹲我 |
[51:52] | What? Bruv, of course not! You were my friend, man! | 什么 当然没有 你是我朋友啊 |
[51:54] | This is one of them pussio Peckhams that killed your girl. | 他是杀死你女朋友的佩卡姆帮的吧 |
[51:57] | Say the word, I soak him up. | 你开口 我就干掉他 |
[51:59] | – I am not a Peckham yout. – Shut the fuck up, blood! | -我不是佩卡姆帮的 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[52:01] | Talk without me asking you to and | 我没问你话 |
[52:02] | watch what I do to you, you fat fuck. | 你再开口试试 死胖子 |
[52:04] | Unless you think man’s playing, innit? | 我没在跟你开玩笑 |
[52:06] | Where’s Marco? | 马可在哪 |
[52:07] | – Where can I find him? – I don’t… | -哪里可以找到他 -我不知道 |
[52:09] | Don’t lie to me. Look, I’m not lying, man! | -别撒谎 -我没撒谎 |
[52:11] | I ain’t seen him since he come out of prison! | 自从他出狱以后我就没见过他了 |
[52:13] | Bruv, look, killing Marco won’t bring Leah back. | 就算你杀了马可也救不回莉娅 |
[52:15] | Think three and a half years is worth her life? | 你觉得她的命就值这三年半吗 |
[52:17] | It wasn’t his intention to kill her, blood. | 他不是故意要杀她的 |
[52:20] | Look, man, | 兄弟 |
[52:20] | if you could just forgive him like our God forgives… | 你能不能就像上帝一样原谅他 |
[52:24] | God forgives, you know. I don’t, bruv. | 上帝原谅他 我负责送他去见上帝 |
[52:25] | She tried to stop them from killing me, | 她只是想阻止他们杀我 |
[52:28] | and he hit her so hard, so fuckin’ hard, Hakeem, | 他就打她 他妈的下死手 哈基姆 |
[52:31] | that she smashed her skull on the ground and died. | 然后她摔倒砸到了头死了 |
[52:35] | I ain’t forgiving no one till he’s dead. | 没杀了他 我誓不罢休 |
[52:40] | Fuckin’ dickhead! | 去你妈的傻逼 |
[52:47] | ♪ Yeah, Timmy He’s a ghetto boy now It’s official ♪ | ♪ 蒂米正式成为贫民窟的一员 ♪ |
[52:50] | ♪ Try and know If you buck him on the road ♪ | ♪ 他已不是从前的自己 ♪ |
[52:52] | ♪ He’s got his shank Or his pistol ♪ | ♪ 刀枪信手拈来 ♪ |
[52:54] | ♪ When Leah died For months he cried ♪ | ♪ 莉娅死的时候他伤心欲绝 ♪ |
[52:55] | ♪ And the day that he stopped ♪ | ♪ 一天他终于醒悟 ♪ |
[52:57] | ♪ He decided It’s an eye for an eye ♪ | ♪ 他决定以牙还牙 ♪ |
[52:59] | ♪ He went Peckham By himself to ride ♪ | ♪ 他独自来到佩卡姆 ♪ |
[53:01] | ♪ Was one man against the gang But every night he tried ♪ | ♪ 以一当百 困难重重 ♪ |
[53:04] | ♪ But every time he fell It just made him sicker ♪ | ♪ 每次失败都让他更加坚定 ♪ |
[53:07] | ♪ And after what Marco done | ♪ 在那件事以后 |
[53:08] | He got the nickname “Bricker” ♪ | 大家都管马可叫”砖头” ♪ |
[53:09] | ♪ One day on the street He bumped into Killy ♪ | ♪ 有一天他在街上碰到了基利 ♪ |
[53:12] | ♪ And he let it all out About his pain and hunger ♪ | ♪ 他终于一吐苦水 ♪ |
[53:15] | ♪ Yeah, Killy understand Introduced him to the fam ♪ | ♪ 基利理解他 带他入伙 ♪ |
[53:17] | ♪ Eventually down the line Madder made him his younger ♪ | ♪ 最后马德斯让他做了小弟 ♪ |
[53:20] | ♪ He made the team smarter He made them think quicker ♪ | ♪ 他一人充当了团队的智囊团 ♪ |
[53:22] | ♪ And Killy made a promise He’s gon’ help him Kill Bricker ♪ | ♪ 基利答应会帮他杀了砖头 ♪ |
[53:26] | ♪ It’s about to go down… ♪ | ♪ 好戏即将上演 ♪ |
[53:28] | You ain’t gotta be so upset, you know, cuz. | 你不要伤心了 |
[53:30] | Man’s gonna kill Bricker, you know. | 我肯定会帮你干了砖头 |
[53:54] | Good. | 回来了就好 |
[54:00] | It’s 5:00 a.M. in the morning. Why you still up? | 现在是早上5点 你怎么还没睡 |
[54:07] | Hardly sleep anymore, bro. | 睡不着 哥 |
[54:08] | Bruv, you’ve just come home. | 兄弟 你才刚刚回来 |
[54:11] | It’s been a few months. Takes a bit of time adjusting. | 才回来几个月 你需要点时间 |
[54:15] | It’s got nothing to do with jail. | 不关监狱的事 |
[54:19] | It’s the fact that man actually killed her. | 我居然 杀了莉娅 |
[54:24] | It was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[54:26] | Yeah? You went inside for manslaughter. | 你因为过失杀人罪进了监狱 |
[54:28] | You served your time. | 你也付出代价了 |
[54:30] | Yeah, and men are out there trying to kill you, bro. | 蒂米在外面准备杀你 |
[54:33] | You need to get your head back in the fucking game. | 你要赶紧调整回来啊 |
[54:39] | I heard them man been circling the ends still. | 我听说他们在外面到处找我 |
[54:44] | It’s cool, though. I never leave here, like… | 也挺好的 我就在这等着吧 |
[54:47] | Fuck waiting for him to come for you, boy! | 你他妈这是在待着等死吗 老弟 |
[54:49] | You need to be going out for them! | 你应该主动出击干他们啊 |
[55:10] | Hey, put mine down there as well. | 把我的也放在那 |
[55:20] | She was gonna be a star, man. | 她本来会成为大明星的 |
[55:24] | Swear I can still hear her voice sometimes, man. | 我有的时候还能听见她的声音 兄弟 |
[55:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:31] | I hear Galis’ voice sometimes still. | 我有时也能听见加利斯的声音 |
[55:37] | And, what, do you talk to him? | 然后呢 你会跟他交流吗 |
[55:41] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[55:43] | When I go to his grave and that. | 当我去他的墓前看望他时 |
[55:49] | I talk to Leah sometimes as well, man. | 我有时候也和莉娅说话 |
[55:53] | Tell her that I miss her and that I still love her. | 跟她说 我很想她 我还爱着她 |
[55:58] | Are you okay, fam? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[56:01] | Might need to go and see a doctor or something, | 你要不要去看看医生 |
[56:03] | clear your head, bro. | 整理一下思绪什么的 |
[56:05] | Mum made me go doctor’s when it happened, bruv. | 出事之后我妈也让我去看医生 |
[56:09] | But he just gave me some tablets and shit, bruv. | 但他只是开了一些莫名其妙的药 |
[56:12] | They just make me wanna go to sleep. | 那药除了让我想睡觉没别的作用 |
[56:15] | But I ain’t going to sleep until I get Marco. | 但在找到马可之前 我不会睡觉 |
[56:18] | And then I’m gonna go to her. | 干掉他 然后我就去找莉娅 |
[56:23] | You sound a bit mad, you know. How you gonna go to her, bro? | 你疯了吧兄弟 你怎么去找她 |
[56:35] | Yo, Killy, let me shout you back, bro. | 基利 我一会回你电话 |
[56:37] | I’ve got the drop on Switcher. He’s right in front of man. | 我找到斯威彻了 他就在我面前 |
[56:40] | You sure? Okay, man’s coming right now. | 你确定 我们马上过去 |
[56:45] | What’s good? | 怎么了 |
[56:46] | – Killy got the drop on Switcher. – Let’s go. | -基利找到斯威彻了 -走吧 |
[57:01] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊美女 |
[57:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:11] | -Sure it was him? -That’s what I thought! | -你确定是他吗 -我觉得是 |
[57:13] | I weren’t a hundred at first. | 我开始也不确定 |
[57:15] | But then I heard some girl call his name, fam. It’s defo him. | 我听到有女孩叫他的名字 肯定是他 |
[57:17] | I’m not sure if he’s still there. | 我不确定现在还在不在 |
[57:19] | Why’d you take so long? | 为什么你们那么久才来 |
[57:20] | I had to go get the van. What’s wrong with you, fam? | 我得去开货车啊 猴急什么呢 |
[57:23] | Hey, younger, drive a bit further down. | 再往前开一点 |
[57:29] | Blood, this van’s a piece of shit as well, cuz. | 这货车真是一坨破铜烂铁 |
[57:31] | I can’t even open the ting from the inside. | 门都不能从里面打开 |
[57:33] | Hold on, why can’t our next man sit out front? | 等等 为什么我不能坐前面 |
[57:35] | – There’s a space right there. – What’s wrong with you? | -那明明还有位置 -你到底想怎样 |
[57:38] | Come on. I’m claustrophobic back here. | 我坐后面都快得幽闭恐惧症了 |
[57:40] | I told you before, fam. | 我之前跟你说了 |
[57:42] | Three black men rolling in a van at night. | 三个黑人大晚上开着货车 |
[57:43] | You don’t think it’s bait? | 你不觉得目标太大吗 |
[57:44] | Trying to get us nicked or something? Get comfortable, man. | 想让我们被条子抓吗 忍着点 |
[57:48] | There’s fuckin’ duvets back there anyway, man. | 后面不是他妈有羽绒被吗 |
[57:51] | Yo, baby! Sorry, I’ve got to go. | 宝贝 抱歉 我先走了 |
[57:53] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[57:55] | I was just trying to chat to your friend. What’s wrong with you? | 我就想和你朋友说说话 这都不行吗 |
[57:57] | I swear that’s my man over there. | 那就是他 |
[58:00] | You will regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[58:03] | – It’s him. – No, man, I told you… | -就是他 -等等 我跟你说过了 |
[58:06] | Hey, Mad, bust the door. | 马德斯 开门 |
[58:07] | Let me fuck him up as well. Hey, Mad! | 我他妈也要去干他 听见了吗兄弟 |
[58:13] | Oh, shit! Hey! | 操 等等 |
[58:28] | Fuck him up, younger! Smack him up, man! | 揍他 使劲揍他 兄弟 |
[58:32] | Fuck him up, man! Don’t stop! | 干死他 干 |
[58:42] | Tell Galis I said wagwan. | 去下面记得代我向加利斯问好啊 |
[59:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[59:03] | Hey, wait, wait! There’s feds there! | 等等 条子来了 |
[59:05] | Wait, bruv! Hey, fam, what… | 等等 兄弟 什么情况 |
[59:06] | Oh, my God! What the fuck happened to Madder? | 我日了 马德斯怎么了 |
[59:09] | – Fuck! Is he okay? – Fam, this is fucked! | -操 他还好吗 -这下坏起来了 |
[59:11] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[59:13] | Open it. Open the fucking van, fam! | 开门啊 他妈的把车门打开 |
[59:15] | Get him in. Now close the fuckin’ door! | -抬进来 -他妈的赶紧关门啊 |
[59:23] | Hello? Southwark Hospital. | 你好 这里是南华克医院 |
[59:26] | What is he telling me? | 这不是真的吧 |
[59:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:00] | What you sayin’, bro? | 你还好吗 哥 |
[1:00:04] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:00:05] | How the fuck do you think I’m feeling? | 你他妈觉得我感觉怎么样 |
[1:00:11] | They said… that I’m gonna be in a fucking wheelchair… | 他们说 我他妈下半辈子都要 |
[1:00:18] | for the rest of my fuckin’ life, man. | 在他妈的轮椅上度过了 |
[1:00:25] | It’s cos of you, you know. | 这一切都是因为你 知道吗 |
[1:00:29] | How you let that pussio stab man up, fam? | 你怎么能让那婊子捅我一刀 老弟 |
[1:00:34] | We’re meant to have each other’s backs. | 我以为我们会互相照应的 |
[1:00:36] | What could I have done? | 我能怎么办啊 |
[1:00:39] | What could I have done, bro? | 我还能怎么办啊 |
[1:00:41] | I couldn’t do nothing. | 我什么都做不了 |
[1:00:43] | Bro, you know I wouldn’t even be here if the gun did not jam. | 如果那枪没卡壳我已经在地底下了 哥 |
[1:00:48] | But you’re here, though. | 但是你站还在这里 |
[1:00:53] | You’re fine. | 像个没事人 |
[1:00:59] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[1:01:04] | Why the fuck are you crying? | 你他妈的哭什么 |
[1:01:08] | Why the fuck are you… | 你他妈的为什么 |
[1:01:12] | I’m the one that ain’t never gonna walk again, man. | 我才是那个永远都不能再走路的人 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah? I’m a cripple. | 明白吗 我现在是个瘸子 |
[1:01:19] | Yeah? | 明白吗 |
[1:01:21] | I’d rather be dead, man. | 我宁愿我死了 |
[1:01:24] | I’d rather be dead, cuz. | 还不如死了算了 |
[1:01:30] | Yo, furthermore, get the fuck out, man. | 还有 给我滚出去 |
[1:01:33] | Bro, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 哥 |
[1:01:34] | No, get the fuck out, man. | 别说了 滚吧 |
[1:01:37] | – I swear I’m gonna… – Marco, leave me alone, man! | -我保证我会 -马可 滚出去听不懂吗 |
[1:01:50] | Marco! | 马可 |
[1:01:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:01:54] | We’re in this thing together now! | 我们现在要一起面对这件事啊 |
[1:02:01] | All of this time it’s been you coming for me, yeah? | 这么久以来都是你全世界找我 对吧 |
[1:02:03] | Well, now I’m coming for you, and I swear on my life, | 现在 该轮到我了 我发誓 |
[1:02:08] | I ain’t gonna stop until you’re fuckin’ dead. | 不杀了你 我他妈绝不罢休 |
[1:02:26] | ♪ Can we pull cool in clips. ♪ | ♪ 我们能停下厮杀吗 ♪ |
[1:02:27] | Yo, blood! | 我操 |
[1:02:27] | ♪ How many times we take and trick ♪ | ♪ 多少次我们欺骗与抢夺 ♪ |
[1:02:28] | ♪ I walk around with a 3 inch, ♪ | ♪ 我带着一把3英寸的枪 ♪ |
[1:02:30] | ♪ thinking how many times I take that risks. ♪ | ♪ 想着担着风险是为何 ♪ |
[1:02:32] | Come on, then! Come quick! | 快 快点 |
[1:02:32] | ♪ How many times they shoot and miss ♪ | ♪ 多少次他们开枪却未射中 ♪ |
[1:02:34] | ♪ How many times they toss some vengeance, ♪ | ♪ 多少次他们复仇过后 ♪ |
[1:02:35] | ♪ then try wrap and end that shit ♪ | ♪ 挣扎想要结束忘却这破事 ♪ |
[1:02:37] | ♪ How many life you take and shit. ♪ | ♪ 多少生命你曾夺去 ♪ |
[1:02:37] | – Who is that blasting at us? – Bricker and Skitz! | -谁蹲我们 -砖头和斯基茨 |
[1:02:39] | ♪ How many time did you take more shit ♪ | ♪ 多少次你又因此自食其果 ♪ |
[1:02:40] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[1:02:40] | ♪ How many goals that half in a chamber ♪ | ♪ 多少梦想断送在牢房中 ♪ |
[1:02:42] | ♪ end up pulls your stool got get ♪ | ♪ 最终只得两手空空 ♪ |
[1:02:44] | ♪ How many mess did you don’t go through ♪ | ♪ 多少破事你又深陷其中 ♪ |
[1:02:45] | Fuckin’ dickhead! Fuck you! | 去你妈的臭傻逼 去死吧 |
[1:02:45] | ♪ How many time do you love with things ♪ | ♪ 多少次世界以痛吻你 你却报之以歌 ♪ |
[1:02:48] | ♪ How many times I beg my friends ♪ | ♪ 多少次我乞求我的朋友 ♪ |
[1:02:48] | ♪ again and again to dorp me that stick ♪ | ♪ 放下仇恨继续前行 ♪ |
[1:02:50] | – Hey, yo, who’s that? – That’s Timmy, fam! | -那是谁 -是蒂米 |
[1:02:51] | ♪ I caught you saw I did Type 77 left my hit ♪ | ♪ 你看到我的枪蓄势待发 ♪ |
[1:02:54] | ♪ I call rumble bleed in chest I pull phinex stright in necks ♪ | ♪ 我自当自损一千 也要换你八百 ♪ |
[1:02:57] | ♪ with a rock hard every end ♪ | ♪ 硬核的终局 ♪ |
[1:02:59] | ♪ Do you see me, then you looking at death ♪ | ♪ 我是死神 你的毁灭者 ♪ |
[1:03:00] | ♪ Don’t you scare | ♪ 年少轻狂 |
[1:03:02] | then look at the maze youth can take the neck ♪ | 挥手便可夺你性命 ♪ |
[1:03:02] | Yo, you fuckin’ pussy! | 死娘炮 |
[1:03:04] | ♪ You kitty would meet your end ♪ | ♪ 你的命数将尽 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ even though swifter than you meet your friends ♪ | ♪ 不留时间体验友谊 ♪ |
[1:03:07] | – Come on, man! Younger, man! – Bricker, this is bait! | -回来啊 兄弟 -砖头 这是陷阱 |
[1:03:09] | ♪ and then put two co meet with a ten ♪ | ♪ 然后准备以一敌百 ♪ |
[1:03:10] | There’s two of them, bruv! What the fuck, blood? | 他们有两个人 兄弟 快走啊 |
[1:03:11] | ♪ I don’t play fams I play with gangs ♪ | ♪ 我不闹着玩 我在混黑帮 ♪ |
[1:03:12] | ♪ and I been cause woo and then pagens’ death ♪ | ♪ 你悲痛欲绝 我因此彻夜狂欢 ♪ |
[1:03:13] | Yo, man! Fuckin’ pussios, blood! | 一群死胆小鬼 |
[1:03:14] | ♪ You kids would tease with prince ♪ | ♪ 你活该被他人嘲笑 ♪ |
[1:03:16] | ♪ You will never take that risks ♪ | ♪ 因为你不知混黑帮是何滋味 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | A 23-year-old man was shot in Peckham last night, | 一23岁男子昨晚在佩卡姆遭遇枪击 |
[1:03:23] | making him the fifth victim of gun crime in the last 11 days. | 这已是11日内第5位枪支案件受害者 |
[1:03:26] | The police say it’s due to an escalated rivalry | 警方表明这是由于伦敦东南部的 |
[1:03:28] | between two south-east London gangs. | 两个帮派之间的加剧斗争造成的 |
[1:03:30] | It’s not clear, howerver……the……other British citys…… | 但现在我们仍未弄清 有其他英国城市 |
[1:03:33] | You hear that, though? | 你听到了吧 |
[1:03:35] | Aren’t they the same group that stabbed you? | 他们不就是那个捅伤你的帮派吗 |
[1:03:36] | 不要把生活过的太严肃 毕竟人只有一次能活 | |
[1:03:37] | I don’t know, Mum. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[1:03:39] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:03:42] | They need to up their game, them parents. And the police. | 这些帮派战争应该上报给家长或者警察 |
[1:03:44] | Otherwise, people like you and your | 要不然 像你和你弟这样的人 |
[1:03:45] | brother are gonna keep getting hurt! | 会继续受伤 |
[1:03:47] | – Where you going? – I’m just going, innit? | -你去哪里 -换个地方待着 不行吗 |
[1:03:49] | – Yeah. All right, let me come and help you. – I’m good. | -行吧 我推你 -不用了 |
[1:03:55] | – I’ll bring your tea? – Mum, I’m good! I’m good. | -那我给你送点茶 -妈 真不用 |
[1:03:59] | Socially is a still term, which means | 社会化仍是一个术语 它意味着 |
[1:04:02] | The underlying issues go social. | 底层问题已愈加社会化 |
[1:04:04] | They’re educational, even economic. | 那些人受过教育 有些甚至是学经济学的 |
[1:04:07] | These young… | 这些年轻人 |
[1:04:19] | Yo, family. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[1:04:26] | What you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[1:04:28] | My little cuz been put in a wheelchair. | 我兄弟被人送上了轮椅 |
[1:04:29] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你觉得我是来做什么的 |
[1:04:33] | My mum said it was mistaken identity. | 我妈说他们认错人了 |
[1:04:36] | Come on. | 鬼信 |
[1:04:38] | Who done it? | 谁干的 |
[1:04:41] | – Madder’s younger. – A yout? | -马德斯的人 -一个小屁孩啊 |
[1:04:43] | You let a yout do this to you? And where was Marco? | 一个小屁孩能把你整上轮椅啊 马可人呢 |
[1:04:46] | There’s nothing Marco could have done, man. | 马可那时候也帮不上忙 兄弟 |
[1:04:51] | It’s not even his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[1:04:55] | Don’t even matter anymore, man. They’ve won. | 已经无所谓了 他们赢了 |
[1:04:58] | What are you talking about, they’ve won, huh? | 你说什么鬼话 他们赢了吗 |
[1:05:01] | They ain’t won shit. Listen to me. | 他们赢了个鬼 听我说 |
[1:05:03] | It’s his little younger, yeah? | 他是马德斯的小弟 是吧 |
[1:05:05] | I swear to you I’ll put him in the fucking ground. Trust me. | 我保证 我会弄死他 相信我 |
[1:05:10] | I’m part to blame for this shit, man. | 这事也怪我 兄弟 |
[1:05:14] | I should never have got you in this | 我一开始就不应该把你搅入 |
[1:05:16] | gang bang ting in the first place. | 帮派这些破事里 |
[1:05:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:26] | Sorry that this has had to happen to you, cuz. | 这事儿发生在了你身上 |
[1:05:35] | Yeah, well… | 好了 |
[1:05:37] | This Madder’s younger yout, yeah? | 是马德斯的小弟 是吧 |
[1:05:42] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[1:05:56] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 开始 开始 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah, more of that, more of that. | 来 动作大一点 有点激情 |
[1:06:29] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这他妈是在做啥呢 |
[1:06:32] | What the fuck are these youts doing, bruv? | 他们都他妈的在做什么 |
[1:06:33] | You’ll pull to recorder, innit? | 这些会录下来的吧 |
[1:06:38] | Yo, film my olders real quick. Let the fans see the real goods. | 快给老大一些镜头 让粉丝看点真料 |
[1:06:40] | You get me | 可以吧 |
[1:06:41] | – Are you filming? – Get away, man | -你这是在录像吗 -别拍 兄弟 |
[1:06:43] | Don’t film me, bruv. Don’t film me, bruv. Gimme that. | 别拍我们 别拍 把相机给我 |
[1:06:46] | Are you mad? Oi, Tiny, what’s this film for? | 你想什么呢 小马 你拍来做什么 |
[1:06:48] | It’s for Link Up TV. It’s due to get bare views. | 放到线上网站涨浏览量啊 |
[1:06:50] | Do you think I care about views? | 你觉得我在乎浏览量吗 |
[1:06:52] | Huh? You think I want my face all over YouTube, blood? | 你觉得我希望我脸出现在油管上吗 |
[1:06:54] | You know the feds are watching these tings, bro? | 你知道条子也看这些东西吗 兄弟 |
[1:06:56] | Sorry, Mads, I didn’t clock. | 对不起 马德斯 我没想那么多 |
[1:06:58] | I was just gassed to get your man in the video, | 我一下子太激动了 |
[1:07:00] | but can you give us…can please give him back? | 但你能把 能把相机还给他吗 |
[1:07:02] | Oh, shut up, man. | 闭嘴 小子 |
[1:07:04] | Are you lot fuckin’ stupid, blood? | 你们他妈是傻逼吗 |
[1:07:06] | What’s wrong with you, fam? | 你们想什么呢 |
[1:07:07] | You know the feds are on us, bruv. | 条子在盯着我们 |
[1:07:09] | Plus, we’re in the middle of a war right now. | 我们还有战要打 |
[1:07:10] | You lot shouldn’t even be on a block like this. | 你们都不应该跑到这种街区来 |
[1:07:13] | This ain’t a joke, you know. | 我没在开玩笑 懂吗 |
[1:07:14] | Plus, you man are all chatting bare shit, blood. | 另外 你们这些家伙尽胡吹 |
[1:07:16] | I ain’t never seen one of you little dickheads | 你们中没有一个人 |
[1:07:18] | on the block with man once, you know. You lot don’t ride. | 和我们一起搞事 你们不玩真的 |
[1:07:20] | You ain’t coming up with man, blood. You lot pussios, bruv. | 从不跟我们去 一群娘炮 |
[1:07:23] | You know. Get the fuck outta my face furthermore, blood. | 好了 快滚远点 小屁孩一群 |
[1:07:25] | I’m sorry, man. I weren’t thinking. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 我没有想那么多 |
[1:07:27] | I was just gassed to get your man in the video. | 我就是一时间太激动了 |
[1:07:28] | But if Madder don’t bring back that camera, | 但如果马德斯不把摄影机还回来 |
[1:07:30] | Rashid’s never gonna let me back on his channel again. | 拉希德就不会再让我上他的频道了 |
[1:07:32] | I’m trying to do this rap thing | 我在试着像你告诉我的那样 |
[1:07:34] | seriously, like you told me to, bro. | 做一些饶舌作品 兄弟 |
[1:07:40] | Yo, Mads, let me chat to you quickly, bruv. | 马德斯 能不能听我说一下 |
[1:07:43] | I know, I know, I know, I know. It’s stupid, bruv. | 我懂 我懂 我懂 这太傻逼了 |
[1:07:46] | Just give it back to my man. He’s gonna edit us out of it. | 就把摄像机还他吧 他会把我们剪掉 |
[1:07:50] | Trust me, man. I got this, man. | 相信我 我会处理好 兄弟 |
[1:07:53] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[1:07:55] | Cut us out, innit? Make sure the rest of it’s good. | 删掉我们的镜头 |
[1:07:57] | Make sure the rest of it’s good. | 要确认剩下的镜头没问题 |
[1:07:58] | Understand. | 明白 |
[1:08:01] | How’d you get him to give it back? | 你怎么从他那拿回来的 |
[1:08:01] | You got him on lock, innit? | 他很听你的 是吧 |
[1:08:04] | Everyone says you come like the older and he’s washed. | 大家都说你更像老大 他该退休了 |
[1:08:07] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:08:08] | Cos you’re always saving him, like against Switcher. | 因为总是你在救他 像碰到斯威彻那次 |
[1:08:11] | Lemme tell you something here. | 听我说 |
[1:08:13] | Don’t listen to what people say cos people chat shit. | 不要人云亦云 大家什么逼话都说 |
[1:08:15] | Yeah? | 明白吗 |
[1:08:16] | I don’t mind you calling yourself Tiny Madder, | 我不在乎你是不是叫自己小马德斯 |
[1:08:18] | but be your own man, innit? | 但你得心里有数 |
[1:08:20] | Focus on the music ting, | 专注在你的音乐上 |
[1:08:21] | you could be the next Dave or something. | 你可能成为啥明日之星之类的 |
[1:08:23] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:08:24] | – Yeah? – See you later, bro. Love, love, love, love. | -好吗 -回头见 兄弟 爱你爱你 |
[1:08:41] | Oh, my days. | 我天 |
[1:08:47] | What gowan den? | 最近如何 |
[1:08:50] | I swear to God Imma ride out on dem man tonight. | 我今晚就去弄死他们 |
[1:08:52] | There ain’t no point in you lot going out there tonight. | 你今晚出去没有用的 |
[1:08:54] | – Who the fuck is this? – Yo. | -你他妈是谁 -冷静点 |
[1:08:57] | My big cousin, man. He’s from Tottenham. | 这是我大表哥 从托特纳姆来的 |
[1:08:59] | Hey, yo, Switch. What you bring him here for, fam? | 斯威彻 你带他来这干什么 |
[1:09:01] | We don’t need help. We got these men on the ropes right now. | 我们不用帮手 他们已经是任我们宰割了 |
[1:09:04] | Yet the younger who put my cousin in a wheelchair | 但害我表弟坐上轮椅的小屁孩 |
[1:09:06] | is still breathing. | 还活着 |
[1:09:07] | Come on, bro. | 好了 兄弟 |
[1:09:10] | Look, I know you man have been putting in the work. | 我知道你们一直在努力报仇雪恨 |
[1:09:12] | Yeah? It’s obvious. It’s all over the news and that. | 显而易见 在新闻上都能看到 |
[1:09:17] | But all it’s doing is getting your man dem nicked | 但你们目前为止都只是在送人头 |
[1:09:19] | and making feds more on it. | 还一直在吸引条子的注意力 |
[1:09:21] | You men have to start moving smarter, you know. | 你们最好从现在开始要放聪明点 |
[1:09:23] | Look. We deal with things how we wanna deal with it round here. | 朋友 我们想怎么做事就怎么做事 |
[1:09:26] | I don’t know how you man handle things in Tottenham. | 我不知道你们在托特纳姆是怎么样 |
[1:09:28] | But, how about you deal with them Hackney youts | 你还不如在过来讲大道理前 |
[1:09:29] | before you come here chatting shit. | 先用你那套去对付哈克尼帮 |
[1:09:32] | Alie, Bricker? Them man, they know nothing. | 你说呢 砖头 这些人啥都不懂 |
[1:09:34] | Let’s just do what we’ve been doing. | 让我们像之前那样做事 |
[1:09:36] | It’s true, though, Skitz, man. | 但他说的是事实 斯基茨 |
[1:09:38] | Yeah, we’ve been applying pressure every day, | 我们每天都在对他们施压 |
[1:09:39] | but Timmy’s still out there breathing, fam. | 但蒂米还是活着 兄弟 |
[1:09:42] | That’s why you should have let me wet him up back in the day. | 所以说当初你就该让我干掉他 |
[1:09:46] | All right, then, big cousin. What do you suggest we do? | 好吧 大表哥 你说我们怎么要做 |
[1:09:49] | – Wait. – Man said “wait.” | -等 -就这啊 |
[1:09:51] | Now, hear me out. Hear me out, yeah? | 听我说完 听我说完 好吧 |
[1:09:53] | Every squad has got one weak link. | 每个团队都有脆弱的一环 |
[1:09:56] | All you got to do is wait for him to slip up. | 你们要做的就是等他出错 |
[1:10:02] | I say we go down there now, you know. Huh? | 我们现在杀过去怎么样 |
[1:10:04] | I’m on it, blood. | 我加入 |
[1:10:05] | Them man try and burn my skin the other day. | 那些人上次想要烧死我 |
[1:10:07] | What you mean? | 我觉得没问题 |
[1:10:08] | Oi, you man. | 好了 兄弟 |
[1:10:09] | Go round up all the tings, yeah? | 去把人召集起来 好吧 |
[1:10:11] | Dig up everyting. | 所有人 |
[1:10:12] | Link man back here in, like, an hour or so. | 过1小时左右 把人带过来 |
[1:10:14] | Nah, this is all wrong, man. | 不行 这不可行 兄弟 |
[1:10:16] | What’s wrong about it? | 有什么不行的 |
[1:10:18] | Look, it’s all over the news, bro. | 现在新闻上都是这事 兄弟 |
[1:10:21] | The only people that are gonna be out | 现在那一片 |
[1:10:23] | there on their block are the feds. | 全部都是警察 |
[1:10:25] | Don’t make no sense us going right now. | 现在过去就是自寻死路 |
[1:10:27] | Hey, you don’t talk for the gang, you know? | 你知道你不能替大家做决定吧 |
[1:10:30] | – Neither do you. – What? | -你也不能 -什么鬼 |
[1:10:34] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[1:10:36] | Whoever’s in a shook man ting, yeah, with younger, | 谁赞成蒂米这个怂逼的 |
[1:10:39] | go stand with him, innit? Yeah? | 去和他站在一起 好吧 |
[1:10:41] | Whoever’s on this ting, | 谁赞成 |
[1:10:43] | ready to ride on these pagans, | 去搞那些人的 |
[1:10:45] | come and stand by me, innit? Yeah? | 来和我站在一起 可以吧 |
[1:10:47] | Oh Yeah, men. Already know what I’m on. | 没问题 这还要选吗 |
[1:10:50] | – I know. – I’m on. | -我知道 -我加入 |
[1:10:52] | Oi, no one ain’t gonna get touched, you know? | 所有人都要站队 明白吗 |
[1:10:54] | Just stand where you wanna stand! | 支持谁就跟谁 |
[1:11:13] | Is that what you’re going on, yeah, younger? | 你早就知道会这样 是吧 |
[1:11:17] | You’re the man in charge now. Yeah? Hmm? | 你现在是老大了 对吧 |
[1:11:19] | You run tings now, yeah? Huh? | 你来管事了啊 |
[1:11:22] | All I’m saying is, | 我只是说 |
[1:11:24] | it’s not a good idea to go out there today, innit? | 今天不应该过去 |
[1:11:26] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:11:27] | Man dem, you seeing this? | 兄弟 你们明白了吧 |
[1:11:30] | He’s either shook of Bricker | 他要么是怕砖头 |
[1:11:32] | or he’s playin’ both sides. | 要么就是个叛徒 |
[1:11:35] | You don’t wanna kill Bricker, do you? | 你根本不想杀了砖头 对吧 |
[1:11:36] | You know what Bricker done. | 你知道砖头对我做了什么 |
[1:11:40] | What did Bricker do? | 砖头做了什么啊 |
[1:11:44] | Huh? What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[1:11:48] | – Killed your little slag girlfriend. – Fuck you! | -杀了你的小荡妇吗 -你他妈 |
[1:11:50] | – What? What? -I’m gonna fucking kill you. | -怎么样 怎么样啊 -我他妈杀了你 |
[1:11:55] | Don’t hold him! Huh? You wanna test me, yeah? | 别拦着他 挑战我的耐心 是吧 |
[1:12:00] | You’re getting way too big for your boots! | 你他妈玩的太过火了 |
[1:12:01] | Watch how I put you down! Watch! | 看我怎么弄死你 给老子等着 |
[1:12:04] | Are you mad, bruv? What are you doing? | 兄弟 你疯了吗 干嘛这样啊 |
[1:12:06] | Fuckin’ stupid! | 真他妈傻逼 |
[1:12:06] | Ain’t you crazy, fam We got man trying to kill us and | 你疯了吗 现在不仅有人要杀我们 |
[1:12:08] | you’re trying to kill each other, bro? | 我们还要自相残杀吗 兄弟 |
[1:12:09] | Fuck that, bruv! You brought him to me! Yeah? | 去他妈的 伙计 你带他入伙的对吧 |
[1:12:12] | I should have duppied him down then! | 我他妈当初就不该管他 |
[1:12:13] | Alright, alright. | 好了 好了 |
[1:12:14] | – Come on. – What are you doing, fam? | -来啊 -你别冲动 伙计 |
[1:12:16] | Oi, Madder, what you doing? | 马德斯 你怎么回事啊 |
[1:12:17] | – You’re wrong for that, bruv, you know that? – What? | -你错了兄弟 你知道吧 -什么 |
[1:12:19] | You can’t talk about a man’s girl like that. fam. | 你不能这样说别人的女人 兄弟 |
[1:12:21] | What’s wrong with you, bruv? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:12:22] | What, you, you’re picking him over me? | 啥 我和他你选择他啊 |
[1:12:24] | I’m not picking no one. Fam. It’s not a side ting. | 我没在选 兄弟 这不是选谁的问题 |
[1:12:27] | You was wrong for that, fam. This is a team, fam. | 你这样不对 我们都是一边的 兄弟 |
[1:12:28] | Fuck all of you, man! Fuck off! | 去你们妈 都滚开 |
[1:12:31] | Bro, where you going, bruv? | 兄弟 你要去哪 |
[1:12:33] | Hey, Mads, come here, man! | 马德斯 回来啊 兄弟 |
[1:12:37] | Oi, Younger | 别走啊 |
[1:12:42] | Oi, come back man, what’s wrong with you guys, man? | 回来啊 你们俩什么毛病 |
[1:13:09] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:13:11] | I’m outside yours, but come downstairs, man. | 我在你家外面 下楼 |
[1:13:20] | You’d better shoot me now. | 你最好现在就杀了我 |
[1:13:21] | Calm down, bro. Calm down, man. | 冷静 兄弟 冷静 |
[1:13:23] | I ain’t got nothing on me. | 我什么都没带 |
[1:13:25] | I ain’t got my shank, my strap, nothing. | 没带刀 绳子 啥都没有 |
[1:13:27] | Come here to chat. | 我就是过来谈谈的 |
[1:13:29] | Them tings I said earlier about your girl… | 之前我说你女朋友 |
[1:13:33] | you being a snake and that. | 还有你是叛徒的那些话 |
[1:13:37] | I know it was out of order, man. | 我说的太过了 兄弟 |
[1:13:39] | Come to apologise. | 我是来道歉的 |
[1:13:43] | You called her a slag. | 你说她是婊子 |
[1:13:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:13:51] | It’s just, I was meant to be the one to put Switcher down, man. | 只是 本来扳倒斯威彻的应该是我 |
[1:13:56] | It’s just, I put my whole life into this shit. | 我为帮派 倾注了全部心血 |
[1:14:00] | I been putting in work out here, | 为了这目标为之奋斗 |
[1:14:02] | doing tings I didn’t even wanna do on these streets. | 做一些我根本不愿意做的事 |
[1:14:06] | I ain’t been getting the love that you’ve been getting. | 但这样我也没能得到你所得到的爱戴 |
[1:14:10] | So you just came here to apologise, yeah? | 所以你只是过来道歉的 对吗 |
[1:14:14] | – Yeah. – So, why you come in a van? | -是的 -那你为什么开着货车过来 |
[1:14:18] | Killy’s got the drop on Bricker. | 基利找到砖头了 |
[1:14:20] | Said he’s at some girl’s yard in Old Kent Road. | 说他在旧肯特路上的一个女孩家里 |
[1:14:24] | Going to pick him up now, grabbing the tings. | 现在准备去找他 先把家伙抄上 |
[1:14:26] | Going right down there. | 然后直接过去 |
[1:14:28] | So, why didn’t Killy tell me? | 那 基利怎么没告诉我 |
[1:14:30] | I told him not to tell you. | 我跟他说先不要告诉你 |
[1:14:32] | I wanted to see exactly what you was on. | 我想看看你到底在搞什么 |
[1:14:36] | Who do you really wanna kill, bro? | 你到底想杀谁 兄弟 |
[1:14:39] | Me or Bricker? | 我 还是砖头 |
[1:14:46] | Don’t ever talk about her like that again. | 永远别再那样 说我女朋友 |
[1:14:53] | Let’s go before he gets away. | 现在出发 赶在他走前到 |
[1:15:00] | How did Killy get the info? | 基利是怎么得到消息的 |
[1:15:07] | Yo! | 问你呢 |
[1:15:14] | What you sayin’? You pussios kissed and made up yet? | 怎么 你们俩和好了啊 |
[1:15:18] | This dickhead. Hurry up and jump in, man. | 你个傻逼 快点上车 |
[1:15:20] | – Hey, YM, wind down the window, fam. – What? | -蒂米 车窗摇下来 -干嘛 |
[1:15:22] | Wind down the window, man. | 摇下来先 |
[1:15:28] | Hey, listen, I can’t sit in the back no more. | 我不要再坐后面了 |
[1:15:30] | My back’s fucked from the other day, blood. | 上次坐后面整得我腰酸背痛 |
[1:15:32] | You know the rules when it comes to the front seat. | 三个黑人坐前排要被逮的 |
[1:15:34] | Come on, blood. | 行了 兄弟 |
[1:15:36] | What, man can’t allow me the front seat | 干嘛 就不能让我坐前面吗 |
[1:15:37] | after I got Bricker on a plate for you? | 我把砖头两手献上了都 |
[1:15:39] | Come on by you, man, let me sit in the front. | 快点 兄弟 让我坐前面 |
[1:15:43] | My brudda. | 这才是兄弟嘛 |
[1:15:46] | All right, listen, let’s go and do this, bruv. | 好了 冲啊 就是干他 |
[1:15:52] | Who’s smoking, man? | 谁让你抽烟了 兄弟 |
[1:15:55] | – Oh, Mads. Allow it, man. – Joker, man. | -就这一次嘛 马德斯 -逗你的 |
[1:15:59] | Shit, blood. | 操 |
[1:16:29] | If man don’t hurry up, he’s not gonna be there. | 如果我们不搞快点 他就走了啊 |
[1:16:32] | You want me to go down there naked or something? | 你是准备让我空手套白狼吗 |
[1:16:39] | Chill, man. | 别着急 兄弟 |
[1:16:48] | – Yo! I wanted to stretch my legs, man! – Keep an eye out! | -我想活动下筋骨 -你看着车 |
[1:16:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 啥啊 怎么了 |
[1:16:53] | Killy, bust the door. I wanna stretch my legs. | 基利 把门打开 我也要腰酸背痛了 |
[1:16:55] | Gimme two minutes. I’m just pissing, bro. | 两分钟 我在撒尿 兄弟 |
[1:17:40] | Hey, somebody already dug up the tings, you know? | 已经有人把枪挖出来了 你知道这事吗 |
[1:17:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:52] | I swear that’s my ting. | 那是我的枪 |
[1:17:54] | Where’s the other one? | 另一把在哪 |
[1:17:56] | This ting here, yeah? | 另一把在这 |
[1:17:57] | Think I’m gonna hold on to this one, you know, my brudda. | 这把枪倒是适合送你上西天 兄弟 |
[1:18:01] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[1:18:03] | Your younger put my little cousin in a fucking wheelchair. | 你的小弟把我表弟送上了轮椅 |
[1:18:09] | You fuckin’ snake. | 你他妈个死叛徒 |
[1:18:12] | – Where’s younger? – Fuck younger! | -蒂米在哪 -去他妈的蒂米 |
[1:18:14] | Yo Killy, what’s taking so long, man? | 基利 你到底干啥呢啊 |
[1:18:19] | Yo! | 有人吗 |
[1:18:25] | Yo, Killy! | 你在不在啊 基利 |
[1:18:29] | Yo! | 有没人啊 |
[1:18:38] | Your boy Killy sold you out. | 你兄弟基利把你卖了 |
[1:18:44] | Who’s that? | 你是谁 |
[1:18:46] | You know, I told you, innit? | 我告诉过你了 记得吗 |
[1:18:49] | I told you I wasn’t gonna stop until you was dead. | 我告诉过你 你死了这事才算完 |
[1:18:56] | Marco? | 马可 |
[1:18:59] | Bust the door and let’s settle this. | 把门打开 我们把账一次算清 |
[1:19:01] | What do I need to bust the door for? | 我干嘛要把门打开 |
[1:19:04] | You’re gonna die where you are. | 你反正都要死在里面 |
[1:19:16] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:19:19] | Hey, what’s that smell? | 这什么味道 |
[1:19:22] | Is that petrol? | 是汽油吗 |
[1:19:26] | Oi, help! Oi, Madder, help! | 救命 马德斯 救命啊 |
[1:19:28] | You really lined us up, fam? | 你真的就这样卖了我们吗 兄弟 |
[1:19:30] | It’s not an us ting, Mads. | 我不想搞你 马德斯 |
[1:19:31] | We’re cool, blood. We’ve always been cool. | 我们是兄弟 一直都是 |
[1:19:33] | But you said it yourself, cuz. | 但你自己也说 |
[1:19:35] | My man’s getting too big for his boots. | 蒂米越来越目中无人了 |
[1:19:37] | I just introduce you and you turn | 我只是介绍你们认识 |
[1:19:38] | him into your younger straight away? | 结果你直接把他变成你的接班人了吗 |
[1:19:41] | I was supposed to be younger Madder! | 我他妈才应该是接班人 |
[1:19:45] | Fuckin’ dick. | 混蛋 |
[1:19:48] | Oi, fuck you, Marco! Lemme out | 妈的 马可 让我出来 |
[1:19:49] | and face me like a man, fam! | 像个男人一样解决这事 |
[1:19:51] | Did you face my brother like a man? | 你有像个男人一样对我哥吗 |
[1:19:54] | No! You stabbed him in the fuckin’ back! | 你他妈没有 你从背后捅了他一刀 |
[1:19:57] | Fam, it’s that weed, fam. What’s wrong with you? | 你大麻抽上头了吧 兄弟 你有毛病啊 |
[1:20:00] | I’ve seen it, fam. | 我看到了的 |
[1:20:01] | Younger’s always shown you love! | 蒂米一直都很喜欢你 |
[1:20:03] | I’ve always shown you love! | 我也是 |
[1:20:04] | My man’s offering me four boxes of ami to line YM up, cuz. | 把蒂米卖了就能拿到四盒子弹 兄弟 |
[1:20:07] | I already got two. | 我已经拿到两盒了 |
[1:20:08] | I get the other two when he’s dead. | 等他死了就能拿剩下的两盒 |
[1:20:10] | I’ll even give you one. | 我还准备给你一盒 |
[1:20:11] | Hey, don’t play games or nothing. I told you three boxes. | 老兄 别耍花招啊 我说的是三盒 |
[1:20:13] | I only owe you one. | 我只欠你一盒了 |
[1:20:24] | Oi! Oi, fuckin’ Marco, man! | 老子操你妈 马可 |
[1:20:27] | You’re the one who’s fucked now, you fuckin’ bitch. | 你才是现在要操蛋的人 死婊子 |
[1:20:30] | Oi! | 开门啊 |
[1:20:43] | Move out the fuckin’ way before I strangle you. | 在老子掐死你之前麻利的滚开 |
[1:20:45] | Fuck that! | 操你妈的 |
[1:20:47] | Blood, you might be all right with | 兄弟 你可能无所谓 |
[1:20:49] | living in my man’s shadow, cuz, | 就算比蒂米底一等也无所谓 |
[1:20:50] | but I’ve done that shit my whole life. | 但我这辈子都他妈是老二 |
[1:20:53] | Ever since I was in primary school, cuz. | 从我上小学开始就是 |
[1:20:56] | I ain’t doing it no more, cuz. | 但我不准备继续这样下去了 兄弟 |
[1:21:00] | I ain’t doing it no more. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[1:21:04] | Fuck my man. | 蒂米去死吧 |
[1:21:06] | And furthermore… fuck you. | 还有 你也去死吧 |
[1:21:15] | You forgot I used the last shell in | 你忘了前几天在公园 |
[1:21:17] | the park the other day, you prick. | 我用最后一发子弹了吗 傻逼 |
[1:21:23] | Oi, help! Madder, help! | 有人吗 救命 马德斯 救命啊 |
[1:21:32] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[1:21:47] | Marco. Pleased to meet you. | 马可 很高兴认识你 |
[1:21:49] | I love this guy! | 我爱死他了 |
[1:22:24] | Burn, you fuckin’ bitch. | 去死吧 臭婊子 |
[1:22:28] | Bruv, are you fuckin’ mad? Pussio. | 你他妈的疯了吗 死怂逼 |
[1:22:33] | Fuck this. | 我操 |
[1:22:37] | Yo! | 有人吗 |
[1:22:38] | Oi, younger, you all right. | 蒂米 你还好吗 |
[1:22:40] | I’m gonna get you out, fam! | 我马上救你出来 |
[1:22:44] | – It’s too hot, man! – Oi, fam! | -好热啊 -我来了 |
[1:22:47] | Oi, Madder! | 马德斯 |
[1:22:52] | Oi, Madder! I can’t breathe! | 马德斯 我要不能呼吸了 |
[1:23:00] | Oi, younger! Yo! | 蒂米 我来了 |
[1:23:02] | You hear me? I’m gonna get you out, fam! | 听得到吗 我会救你出来的 |
[1:23:06] | Kick the door! | 踢门 |
[1:23:08] | Kick the door! | 踢门啊 |
[1:23:10] | I don’t wanna die, man! | 我不想死 兄弟 |
[1:23:12] | Kick the lock, fam! Kick the lock! | 踢锁 兄弟 踢锁啊 |
[1:23:14] | I’m trying! I’m trying, man! I don’t wanna die, man! | 我在踢 我在试 我不想死 兄弟 |
[1:23:16] | Hey, open the door! | 开门啊 |
[1:23:19] | – No! – Kick the lock! | -打不开啊 -踢锁啊 |
[1:23:29] | Oi, stay awake, younger! Stay awake! | 保持清醒 蒂米 保持清醒 |
[1:23:32] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe, bruv. | 我不能呼吸 我要不行了啊 兄弟 |
[1:23:38] | Stay awake, fam! Stay awake! | 保持清醒 蒂 保持清醒啊 |
[1:23:45] | Stay awake! Stay awake! | 保持清醒 别昏过去啊 |
[1:23:53] | It’s okay, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[1:24:01] | I’m gonna go to her, man. | 我要去找她了 |
[1:24:04] | Younger! | 蒂米 |
[1:25:47] | ♪ So, that’s it right there, man Timmy died ♪ | ♪ 所以 结局如此 蒂米死了 ♪ |
[1:25:50] | ♪ Marco set the van alight And tried to burn him alive ♪ | ♪ 马可放火烧了货车 活活烧死了他 ♪ |
[1:25:53] | ♪ Killy set it all up Cos he was jealous inside ♪ | ♪ 基利出卖兄弟 只嫉妒作祟 ♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ He even tried to burn Madder But Madder survived ♪ | ♪ 他甚至想杀了马德斯 但马德斯活了下来 ♪ |
[1:25:58] | ♪ And he shot Killy dead When they fought for the gun ♪ | ♪ 在他们争枪时 他杀死了基利 ♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪ He shot Killy in the head ♪ | ♪ 开枪爆了基利的头 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪ Madder turned snitch And struck a deal With the feds ♪ | ♪ 马德斯告了秘 并和警察达成了协议 ♪ |
[1:26:05] | ♪ Tyrone got bagged first And Marco got next Marco ♪ | ♪ 蒂龙首先被捕 下一个就是马可 ♪ |
[1:26:08] | ♪ Tyrone got 35 And Marco got five less ♪ | ♪ 蒂龙被判35年 马可比他少五年 ♪ |
[1:26:11] | ♪ Tyrone got more As a co-conspirator ♪ | ♪ 蒂龙因为是同谋 所以进局更久 ♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ Either way They’re both doing life ♪ | ♪ 但不管如何 他们的下半辈子 |
[1:26:14] | ♪ Bird behind the door ♪ | 都是在监狱度过 ♪ |
[1:26:16] | ♪ Switcher got the news And that was Switcher’s last straw ♪ | ♪ 斯威彻收到消息 这是压死他最后一根稻草 ♪ |
[1:26:18] | ♪ He decided he don’t Wanna be alive anymore ♪ | ♪ 他不想活着了 ♪ |
[1:26:21] | ♪ His mum found him dead Inside his chair ♪ | ♪ 他的妈妈发现他死在轮椅上 ♪ |
[1:26:23] | ♪ He overdosed on all his pills | ♪ 他服药过量 |
[1:26:24] | And left the world Without a care ♪ | 毫无留念的离开了这个世界 ♪ |
[1:26:26] | ♪ His mother’s heart’s broken She lost both her sons ♪ | ♪ 母亲伤心欲绝 一下失去了两个儿子 ♪ |
[1:26:28] | ♪ There really ain’t no winners | ♪ 这场战争 |
[1:26:30] | When you’re playing With them guns ♪ | 实在没有赢家 ♪ |
[1:26:31] | ♪ Madder came home He went jail for Killy ♪ | ♪ 马德斯出狱了 当初因杀了基利进牢♪ |
[1:26:34] | ♪ But because he testified, man His bird was silly ♪ | ♪ 但是因为他选择作证 被释放出狱♪ |
[1:26:37] | ♪ But he changed He wasn’t the same ♪ | ♪ 他焕然一新 成了一个全新的人 ♪ |
[1:26:39] | ♪ He left the road life Behind him ♪ | ♪ 他把过去生活抛在身后 ♪ |
[1:26:40] | ♪ Never went back To the borough again ♪ | ♪ 再也没有留恋过 ♪ |
[1:26:42] | ♪ He’s working now He’s a brand-new man ♪ | ♪ 他现在有工作 他的生活焕然一新 ♪ |
[1:26:44] | ♪ Qualified youth worker Stopping young kids From joining gangs ♪ | ♪ 当了一个社会工作者 阻止儿童加入帮派♪ |
[1:26:48] | ♪ It’s crazy How it all worked out ♪ | ♪ 所有一切都是过眼云烟 ♪ |
[1:26:50] | ♪ Before you bang For your ends ♪ | ♪ 当你决定入帮入伙时 ♪ |
[1:26:51] | ♪ Just remember How these man turned out ♪ | ♪ 请记住这些人的结局 ♪ |
[1:26:53] | ♪ That’s Blue Story ♪ | ♪ 这就是 蓝色故事 ♪ |
[1:26:55] | I can’t explain how I feel. I’m still in shock. | 我没办法表达我的感受 我还是很震惊 |
[1:26:58] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[1:27:01] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[1:27:06] | ♪ Yeah, that’s the Blue Story ♪ | ♪ 是的 这就是蓝色故事 ♪ |
[1:27:08] | ♪ Blue Story, Blue Story Blue Story… ♪ | ♪ 蓝色故事 蓝色故事 蓝色故事 ♪ |
[1:27:16] | Your essential guide to the hottest new music. | 最不可或缺的最热门新音乐指南 |
[1:27:20] | Brand-new entry at number ten in the official UK charts. | 英国官方排行榜上排名第十的全新歌曲 |
[1:27:24] | It’s Tiny Madder with “Rolling.” | 小马德斯的”卷入” 为您献上 |
[1:27:39] | Hey, YM would have been happy | 看到你音乐做的这么好 |
[1:27:41] | to see your music doing well, though. | 蒂米一定很高兴 |
[1:27:44] | I did this music ting for him. | 这首曲子是献给他的 |
[1:27:46] | That was my big bro, my guy. | 那是我的大哥 我的兄弟 |
[1:27:48] | And I’m gonna get revenge for him. | 我要为他报仇 |
[1:27:50] | – Don’t watch that. – Bricker’s in pen though. | -等着瞧吧 -砖头在牢里啊 |
[1:27:52] | It’s not just Bricker. | 不仅仅是砖头 |
[1:27:53] | It’s all them fuckin’ Peckham youts. | 还有他妈的所有佩卡姆帮的人 |
[1:27:59] | I’m gonna kill them all. | 我要把他们都送下地狱 |