英文名称:Black and Blue
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[00:12] | from the flight deck. We’re cruising at 37,000 feet, | 我是机长 我们正在11公里高空滑行 |
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[00:15] | and we just passed over the coast. | 我们刚刚进入了海岸线 |
[00:17] | We’ll be beginning our descent in about 30 minutes. | 大约30分钟后我们将开始下降 |
[00:19] | I’d like to take this opportunity | 借此机会我想说 |
[00:21] | to welcome you to America. | 欢迎你们来到美国 |
[01:33] | Copy, 45. | 收到 45号 |
[01:36] | What’s up? Huh? | 怎么了 |
[01:39] | – Up against the wall. – What’s the problem? | -靠墙站好 -有什么问题 |
[01:40] | Up… against… the wall! | 靠着墙站好 |
[01:42] | Hey, take it easy, all right? | 悠着点 好吗 |
[01:44] | Against the wall! | 靠墙 |
[01:47] | Spread your legs. Spread ’em! | 叉开腿 叉开 |
[01:50] | What are you doing in my neighborhood? | 你在我的小区做什么 |
[01:52] | – I live here, all right? – Yo. | -我住在这 怎么了 -唷 |
[01:54] | Yo. She’s blue. | -唷 她是个蓝衫 |
[01:58] | Sorry about that. We’re looking for someone | 对不起 我们在找一个 |
[02:01] | that matches your description. You know how it is. | 跟你外貌相近的人 你懂的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, I know how it is. | 是 我懂 |
[02:12] | You must be new. | 你是新来的吧 |
[02:15] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:57] | 1944-2019 | 西尔玛·韦斯特 挚爱母亲 |
[03:21] | Rough morning there, slugger? | 早晨一团糟啊 猛妞 |
[03:24] | Yeah, you don’t know the half. | 是啊 你都想象不到 |
[03:26] | This hasn’t been the friendliest of homecomings. | 这还不算最友好的归职礼呢 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:31] | Come on, cheer up. | 振作一点 |
[03:34] | Every day on God’s green earth is a great day. | 在上帝的绿地上每一天都是新的一天 |
[03:37] | Especially when you carry a gun and you got a bulletproof vest. | 特别是你带着枪穿着防弹衣的时候 |
[03:54] | You done primping? | 你打扮完了吗 |
[03:56] | Can we go? | 我们能出发了吗 |
[03:58] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[04:00] | See? | 瞧 |
[04:01] | Now I’m ready. | 现在我准备好了 |
[04:22] | Still so hard to see it like this. | 看到它成这样子还是很难受 |
[04:26] | These all used to be homes. | 这些以前都还住人呢 |
[04:28] | Yeah, nature can be a real bitch. | 是啊 无情的自然 |
[04:32] | Mm. Kingston Manor. | 金士顿区 |
[04:34] | Just wondering who still lives there. | 很好奇谁还住在那 |
[04:37] | Bad people. | 坏人 |
[04:38] | No, not all of them. | 不 不是所有都坏 |
[04:40] | I remember a lot of good families | 我记得有很多友好的家庭 |
[04:42] | just, you know, stuck in an unfortunate situation. | 只是被困在这个不幸的境遇当中 |
[04:48] | Five-0. | 警察 |
[04:54] | Five-0! | 警察 |
[04:56] | If they were unfortunate before, | 如果他们之前是不幸 |
[04:57] | they’re straight-up screwed now. | 现在简直就是操了蛋了 |
[04:59] | You don’t ever want to get caught in there. | 你绝对不想掺和进去 |
[05:02] | Girl, you’ve been gone a long time. | 妞 你离开了好久 |
[05:05] | We don’t even respond to calls from in there anymore. | 我们现在都不出这边的警了 |
[05:08] | Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. | 除非是有蓝衫惹了麻烦 |
[05:23] | All right, I need a coffee. | 好了 我得搞一杯咖啡 |
[05:42] | You’re black and sweet, right? | 加糖不加奶 对吧 |
[05:44] | – That’s gonna get old, Kev. – No. | -都要喝腻了 凯文 -不 |
[05:46] | No, you’re gonna learn to love it. You’ll see. | 你会慢慢爱上它的 等着瞧 |
[05:56] | Finally. You here about the break-in? | 终于 你们听说这里小偷了吗 |
[05:57] | Uh, actually, no. | 说实话 没有 |
[05:59] | Don’t even worry about it. | 别放在心上了 |
[06:01] | Called you guys over 24 hours ago. | 一天之前我已经打过电话了 |
[06:03] | Officers have been charged with stealing evidence, | 警官被指控偷窃证据 |
[06:06] | filing false police reports and extortion. | 填写假报告以及敲诈勒索 |
[06:09] | The New Orleans DA worked with Internal Affairs | 新奥尔良地方检察官与内务组合作 |
[06:11] | to build their case. | 揭露了他们的罪行 |
[06:13] | Details are still under wraps | 具体细节还没有公开 |
[06:14] | while the investigation is ongoing. | 调查仍然在进行之中 |
[06:17] | The DA assures us | 地方检察官保证 |
[06:18] | that there are more arrests to come. | 会逮捕更多的嫌疑人 |
[06:31] | Can you do any tricks on that thing? | 你会拿那个变什么戏法吗 |
[06:35] | I didn’t steal it or nothing. | 这不是我偷的 |
[06:36] | I never said you did. | 我没说是你偷的啊 |
[06:39] | How long you had it? | 你得到它多长时间了 |
[06:41] | Having this for a couple years. | 有几年了吧 |
[06:42] | – Couple years? – Jamal, get your ass over here. | -几年了吗 -贾马尔 快给我过来 |
[06:47] | Talking to the goddamn police. Jamal! | 还跟他妈的警察讲话 贾马尔 |
[06:49] | Did you not hear me say get your ass over there? | 你没听到我说快给我过去吗 |
[06:51] | – He didn’t do anything… – I wasn’t talking to you. | -他没做什么 -我没在跟你说话 |
[06:54] | I was talking to my son. Jamal, get your ass in the car. | 我跟我儿子说话 贾马尔 快给我上车 |
[06:57] | Can you get your ass over there? Go! Now! | 快给我过去 快 就现在 |
[06:59] | He wasn’t doing anything. | 他没在做什么 |
[07:01] | I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to my son. | 我没在跟你说话 我在跟我儿子说话 |
[07:02] | Now, is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:04] | When are you gonna start listening to your mama man? | 你什么时候能听你妈讲话啊 |
[07:05] | No, we don’t have a problem, ma’am. | 没有 没有问题 女士 |
[07:07] | You want to make a problem? | 你想制造点问题吗 |
[07:08] | You tell me. You’re talking to my son. | 你说呢 你刚刚跟我儿子讲话 |
[07:10] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[07:12] | Everything’s good, besides these dudes not doing they jobs. | 都好 除了这些家伙不务正业 |
[07:15] | If you need anything, just holler. | 你需要什么就喊一声 |
[07:17] | – All right? – I know. Appreciate you. | -行吗 -知道了 谢谢你 |
[07:19] | Punk-ass cop. | 混蛋警察 |
[07:27] | – I’m asking you. – I’ll tell you the problem. | -我问你呢 -我告诉你问题所在 |
[07:29] | Why your little man ain’t in school? | 你的小男娃为什么不去上学 |
[07:30] | Eat me, Mouse, okay? | 你管我呢 茅丝 |
[07:32] | And take your ass back to work. | 快给我回去工作 |
[07:33] | Ghetto ass. | 疯女人 |
[07:35] | Go lift them boxes. | 去搬你的箱子去 |
[07:37] | What’s good, bro? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[07:41] | – Yo, what’s up? – This cop here | -怎么了 -这个警察 |
[07:43] | is harassing Jamal. | 刚刚在骚扰贾马尔 |
[07:45] | I wasn’t harassing anybody. | 我没有骚扰任何人 |
[07:47] | You got a problem, Officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[07:48] | Everything’s just fine. | 没什么问题 |
[07:49] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m totally sure. | -你确定 -是 千真万确 |
[08:00] | Missy? | 密西 |
[08:02] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[08:03] | Licia. | 利西亚 |
[08:05] | – You know her? – No, no. | -你认识她吗· -不 不 |
[08:06] | You got me confused. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[08:07] | Alicia West. | 艾丽西亚·韦斯特 |
[08:08] | Look I said you’re mistaken. | 我说你认错了 |
[08:09] | Now, we good? Can we go? | 没事了吧 我们能走了吧 |
[08:11] | Officer? | 警官 |
[08:14] | Yeah, you good. | 没事了 |
[08:18] | Uncle Tom-ass bitch. | 跪舔白人的婊子 |
[08:19] | What you say? | 你说什么 |
[08:23] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | Keep an eye on that bitch. | 小心点那婊子 |
[08:31] | A’ight. | 好 |
[08:58] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:03] | Listen. | 听着 |
[09:04] | They were Kingston Crew. | 他们是金士顿帮的人 |
[09:07] | Watch it with those guys. | 要小心点他们 |
[09:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:18] | Mouse? | 是茅丝吗 |
[09:20] | To some. | 是称号 |
[09:21] | It’s Alicia. | 我是艾丽西亚 |
[09:23] | I was a friend of your cousin Missy. | 我是你堂妹密西的朋友 |
[09:24] | I know who you is. | 我知道你是谁 |
[09:28] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没见了 |
[09:31] | What’s up with Missy? That was cold. | 密西怎么了 刚刚好冷漠 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:35] | You gotta talk to her about that. | 你得去问她了 |
[09:36] | She-she got her own shit going on. | 她自己忙自己的东西 |
[09:40] | She got a son now? | 她有儿子了吗 |
[09:44] | For 10 years. | 十岁了 |
[09:46] | Yeah. Jamal. | 是贾马尔 |
[09:48] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好小子 |
[09:50] | – He didn’t mean no disrespect. – I was just talking to him. | -他没有对你不敬的意思 -我只是他聊天 |
[09:53] | – That’s all. – Let’s roll, partner. | -没有其他意思 -走吧 搭档 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:59] | How much do we owe? | 我们欠了多少 |
[10:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管了 |
[10:02] | Oh, no, that’s all right. | 不 没事的 |
[10:03] | Cops don’t pay. | 警察不付钱的 |
[10:05] | You’re good. | 没事的 |
[10:24] | What, did he say something to you? | 他说了什么吗 |
[10:25] | Can we just go? | 我们走吧 |
[10:28] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[10:30] | Guess not. Not anymore. | 不 不再认识了 |
[10:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:40] | Oh, Jesus. You’re still here? | 天哪 你还在这 |
[10:42] | Give her the chair, man. | 把座位让给她 兄弟 |
[10:43] | Let a real cop do work for a change. | 让真正的警察做做工作 |
[10:45] | It’s your mom’s site, Jennings. | 是你妈的网站 詹宁斯 |
[10:48] | You want to kill her traffic? | 想让她被封杀吗 |
[10:49] | I’m just happy that the old broad back in business. | 我只是高兴那老女人重操旧业了 |
[11:02] | Where’s the fire? | 哪着火了这么急 |
[11:03] | Oh. It is date night. | 今天是约会之夜 |
[11:07] | Tina’s mom’s gonna watch the kids. | 蒂娜的妈妈会看着娃们 |
[11:09] | Got us a room at the Brixton. | 我在布里克斯顿定了个房间 |
[11:11] | I don’t want to miss one second. | 我一秒钟都不想迟到 |
[11:12] | Yo, Jennings. | 詹宁斯 |
[11:14] | – Yeah? – Need someone to pull a double. | -嗯 -需要一个人加班 |
[11:16] | Your name came up. | 轮到你了 |
[11:17] | Come on, Sarge. | 拜托 中士 |
[11:19] | It’s date night. | 他的约会之夜 |
[11:20] | Do me a solid. | 帮我个忙 |
[11:21] | Can you find somebody else? | 你能找到其他人吗 |
[11:23] | I got four guys out tonight. | 我这还有四个人要加班呢 |
[11:24] | You’re not the only badge | 又不是只有你一个警察 |
[11:25] | with a family, Jennings. Come on. | 有家庭 詹宁斯 拜托 |
[11:28] | I’ll take his spot. | 我来替他吧 |
[11:30] | You’re riding with Deacon Brown. Meet him in the lobby. | 你跟迪肯·布朗搭档 去大堂见他 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:34] | Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:36] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[11:37] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[11:39] | I ain’t got no plans. | 我也没其他计划 |
[11:40] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[11:42] | They know nothing. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[11:44] | You ask me questions, | 你们问我问题 |
[11:45] | I answer them, | 我来回答 |
[11:46] | and you still don’t know. | 你们还是不懂 |
[11:48] | It doesn’t make sense. I’m the oldest. | 没道理啊 我是资历最老的一个 |
[11:50] | Deacon Brown? | 是迪肯·布朗吗 |
[11:52] | Deacon. | 我是迪肯 |
[11:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:55] | I’m riding with you. | 我跟你一趟车 |
[11:59] | Where’s Jennings? | 詹宁斯在哪 |
[12:00] | He got family commitments. | 他家里有事 |
[12:03] | I’m Alicia West. Nice to meet you. | 我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特 很高兴见到你 |
[12:10] | Those guys narcs? | 他们是缉毒警吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:15] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[12:18] | Bye, Deacon. | 拜拜 迪肯 |
[12:22] | Actually, this is my third week. | 实际上这已经是我第三周当警察了 |
[12:24] | Oh, a whole three weeks. | 三周了啊 |
[12:26] | You pull a night shift yet? | 你上过夜班吗 |
[12:28] | – No, sir, not here. – Not here? | -没有 长官 在这儿没有 -在这儿没有 |
[12:30] | – Where were you before? – Kandahar. | -你之前在哪儿 -坎大哈 |
[12:32] | Oh, a vet. | 老兵啊 |
[12:33] | How long you been out? | 你在那儿待了多久 |
[12:35] | Little over a year. | 一年多一点 |
[12:38] | My brother was killed in the first Iraq. | 我兄弟在第一次伊拉克战争牺牲了 |
[12:40] | What a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[12:43] | You really got to wear that thing? | 你真要穿着那个警察背心吗 |
[12:45] | Why? You got something to hide? | 怎么 你有什么要隐藏的吗 |
[12:47] | You better get used to ’em. | 你最好开始习惯 |
[12:49] | We’re all gonna be wearing ’em soon. | 我们马上就都得穿着它们 |
[12:52] | Just don’t point it at me. | 你别教育我 |
[12:58] | Any available unit, there’s a 10-40 at Bar 1631. | 所有空闲小组 编号1631发起无声追捕 |
[13:02] | Suspect possibly armed. | 嫌犯可能持枪 |
[13:04] | Dispatch, this is car 421. | 调度中心 这是421号车 |
[13:05] | We’re on it. | 我们来了 |
[13:07] | One twenty-nine. Go ahead. | 129号 去吧 |
[13:11] | – Put your hands down! – What you say? | -把手放下 -你说什么 |
[13:13] | Why you put your hands in my face? | 你干嘛把手放我脸边 |
[13:15] | – Boy… – Don’t put your hands in my face! | -哥们 -别把手放我脸边 |
[13:16] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[13:27] | Hey, yo! Yo! Back up! Back up! | 喂 喂 退后 退后 |
[13:29] | I told you to move. | 我让你躲开 |
[13:31] | I need you to back up! | 我要你退后 |
[13:32] | Back up! Hey! Hey, back up! Hey! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[13:35] | Sir! Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[13:36] | I need you to calm down, all right? | 我要你冷静下来 好吗 |
[13:38] | Tell me what’s going on here. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[13:39] | – I’m calm. – What’s going on? | -我很冷静 -怎么回事 |
[13:42] | Take it easy, okay? | 放松一点 好吗 |
[13:43] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[13:44] | I’m calm. All right? | 我很冷静 好了吗 |
[13:45] | I’m calm, Miss Officer. | 我很冷静 警官小姐 |
[13:47] | Tell me what’s going on, sir. | 告诉我怎么回事 先生 |
[13:48] | Wait, look. | 等一下 |
[13:51] | Why are you throwing punches, sir? | 你为什么打人 先生 |
[13:53] | I ain’t throwing no punches. | 我没打人 |
[13:54] | I swear, no punches. | 我发誓 没打 |
[13:56] | I’m trying to have a good time with my girl. | 我只是想跟我女友找点乐子 |
[13:58] | You’re out with your girl, | 你已经跟你女友出来玩了 |
[14:00] | you don’t need to be throwing punches. | 你不需要打人 |
[14:01] | I ain’t throwing punches. I swear. | 我没打人 我发誓 |
[14:03] | I ain’t throwing punches. | 我没打人 |
[14:04] | I swear. Look, Miss Officer… | 我发誓 听着 警官小姐 |
[14:07] | What you doing? Huh? | 你要干什么 |
[14:09] | You out trying to get some tonight? | 你刚刚是不是想要偷点什么 |
[14:10] | What you doing? You want to be like that? | 你要干什么 你就想被这样对待是吧 |
[14:14] | You want to be like that? Get it down! | 你就想被这样对待是吧 放下去 |
[14:15] | Get that head down! | 把头放下 |
[14:17] | What you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[14:18] | Stay on the hood! You ain’t shit! | 待在引擎罩上 你屁也不是 |
[14:20] | Hands on the car! You know who I am? | 把头放在车上 你知道我是谁吗 |
[14:22] | Put your head down! | 把头放下 |
[14:23] | – What you got? – Brown. | -你偷什么了 -布朗 |
[14:25] | – Huh? What you got? – That is not necessary. | -你偷什么了 -这没必要 |
[14:27] | Where your homeys at? | 你同伴在哪儿 |
[14:28] | – What’d I tell you? – Pussy cop! | -我说什么来着 -混蛋警察 |
[14:30] | I said stay down! | 我说了待着别动 |
[14:31] | Hey, man, I’m gonna pop you right here. | 我要在这儿给你一下 |
[14:33] | That’s enough! Brown! That is enough! | 够了 布朗 够了 |
[14:35] | Stop it, man! Stop it! | 住手 老兄 住手 |
[14:37] | Let me tell you to stay still again. | 我再告诉你待着别动 |
[14:38] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[14:39] | Stop! That is not necessary! | 住手 这没必要 |
[14:43] | That is enough! Stop it! | 够了 住手 |
[14:47] | That had your name on it. | 这上面有你的名字 |
[14:52] | Get your hands down. | 把手放下 |
[14:54] | Huh? You’re out here trying to catch a bullet tonight, huh? | 你今晚就是找崩来的 是不是 |
[14:57] | – You’re trying to get some. – What you doing? Let me go! | -你就是找崩 -你干什么 放开我 |
[15:00] | Kingston Crew! | 金士顿帮的人 |
[15:31] | Look, about what happened out there… | 听着 关于刚刚在外面发生的事 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry I… | 我很抱歉我 |
[15:37] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[15:42] | Sorry will get your ass killed out here. | 抱歉会让你在外面被杀的 |
[15:45] | Let me ask you a question. You think you’re black? | 我问你个问题 你认为你是黑人 |
[15:48] | You think they’re your people? | 你认为他们是你的家人 |
[15:50] | Well, they’re not. | 他们不是 |
[15:51] | We are. | 我们才是 |
[15:54] | You’re blue now. | 你现在是警察了 |
[15:57] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 永远不要忘记这些 |
[16:00] | You understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[16:06] | You better. | 最好是 |
[16:18] | This is Brown. | 我是布朗 |
[16:23] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:30] | We got to roll. | 我们得走了 |
[16:31] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[16:32] | We got a call. Let’s go. | 我们接到报警了 走吧 |
[16:34] | What, on your phone? | 什么 从你手机上吗 |
[17:35] | I still don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 我还是不懂我们来这儿干什么 |
[17:38] | I got to meet a C.I. | 我要见个线人 |
[17:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:44] | Stay in the car and close the door. | 待在车里 把门关上 |
[17:46] | – Why? – Because I said so. | -为什么 -因为我说了 |
[17:57] | Just stay in the car. I’ll be right back. | 就待在车里 我马上回来 |
[19:12] | Are you kidding? With me right here? | 开玩笑吧 我在这儿也敢这样 |
[20:37] | You ain’t got to worry about nothing. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[20:40] | Just let me do this. | 就让我来吧 |
[20:51] | Look, let me handle this. | 听着 让我来处理 |
[20:53] | Let me run point on this. | 让我来处理这件事 |
[20:55] | We can’t make any sudden moves right now. | 我们现在不能做出任何突然的举动 |
[20:57] | It’s hot out there. | 现在风头很紧 |
[21:03] | The DA’s not gonna find out anything. | 地方检察官什么都不会找到 |
[21:05] | We managed to make all the deliveries. | 我们设法送出了所有的货 |
[21:07] | and keep the payment schedule. | 还保住了付款计划表 |
[21:09] | Right. According to you. | 对 这是你的说法 |
[21:10] | I’ve been loyal to you. | 我是一直忠于你的 |
[21:12] | It’s been coming down for months. | 这事已经好几个月了 |
[21:13] | I have not said one thing. | 我可什么都没说过 |
[21:16] | M… Malone, listen to me. | 马龙 听我说 |
[21:17] | – I’m listening. – This train’s moving too fast | -我听着呢 -这辆火车已经快到 |
[21:19] | for you to put the brakes on it. | 你也没法让它停下来了 |
[21:22] | Nobody needs to know what you’ve done here. | 你在这里干的事情没人会知道 |
[21:24] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[21:26] | There’s no way I would tell Darius. | 我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯的 |
[21:27] | You got rid of everybody that can talk. | 你除掉了所有能开口的人 |
[21:40] | That’s right, Zero. | 没错 没有人 |
[21:41] | I got rid of everybody that can talk. | 我除掉了所有能开口的人 |
[21:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[21:45] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我跟你说了待在车里 |
[21:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[21:47] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 这不是看上去那样 |
[21:48] | Just relax. Where you going? | 放松点 你要去哪儿 |
[21:50] | Put the gun down. These are bad guys. | 把枪放下 这些是坏人 |
[21:52] | This is not what it seems. | 这不是看上去那样 |
[21:53] | Just relax. | 放松一点 |
[22:03] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈干什么 |
[22:04] | She had a body cam on! | 她身上有执法记录仪 |
[22:11] | So you shoot her? | 所以你打了她 |
[22:13] | – You shoot her? – She was gonna run! | -你打了她 -她刚刚要跑 |
[22:15] | – What did you want me to do? – What’d I want… | -你让我怎么办 -我要你 |
[22:16] | – I didn’t use my service weapon! – Go, go! | -我没用我的配枪 -快去 |
[22:18] | Go get it. Go get the body cam. Idiot! | 去找啊 找到那个执法记录仪 笨蛋 |
[22:35] | – Who is she? – West. | -她是谁 -韦斯特 |
[22:36] | – Who’s West? – She’s a rookie. | -韦斯特是谁 -她是个新人 |
[22:38] | You bring a rookie here? | 你把新人带这儿来 |
[22:39] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:41] | – What are we gonna do now? – Nothing changes. | -现在我们怎么办 -什么都没变 |
[22:43] | Nothing. You understand me? | 什么都没变 你明白吗 |
[22:44] | We shot a cop! | 我们打了一个警察 |
[22:45] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[22:46] | Nothing changes. We plant the guns. | 什么都没变 我们埋下枪 |
[22:48] | You and the rookie rolled up on the Triple-Nines. | 你和那个新警察因为代码999来救援 |
[22:50] | They capped her. You got away. Simple. | 他们把她抓住了 你逃了出来 很简单 |
[22:52] | – What about her body cam? – What about the body cam? | -那她的执法记录仪怎么办 -还能怎么办 |
[22:54] | Triple-Nines took the body cam for evidence. It’s simple. | 很简单 他们为了证据把记录仪拿走了 |
[22:56] | Stay with me. You understand? | 听我的 明白了吗 |
[22:59] | I don’t know about this. | 我不想这样 |
[23:00] | You don’t know? Look at me, son. | 你不想这样 看着我 孩子 |
[23:02] | You keep it simple. It tracks. | 你别把事情搞复杂 它录了下来 |
[23:04] | We’re good. Go help him find your partner. | 我们没事 帮他找到你的搭档 |
[23:06] | Go. Go. | 快去 |
[23:08] | Go! | 快去 |
[23:09] | We got a problem, Malone! | 我们有麻烦了 马龙 |
[23:11] | You see her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[23:22] | Smitty! | 斯密提 |
[23:24] | Yo, we’ve got a ghost! | 我们见鬼了 |
[23:25] | – What? – She’s gone! | -什么 -她不见了 |
[23:27] | She’s unarmed! Her gun is here! | 她没有枪 她的枪在这里 |
[23:30] | Find her! | 找到他 |
[23:43] | Come on. Damn it. | 拜托 该死的 |
[23:50] | West! | 韦斯特 |
[23:55] | Just come on out! Just make it easy for us, all right? | 你就出来吧 别给我们添麻烦了 好吗 |
[23:58] | We just want the body cam, all right? That’s it. | 我们只想要那个执法记录仪 仅此而已 |
[24:00] | I mean, what are you? | 我是说 你以为你是谁 |
[24:02] | You some kind of stuntwoman or something? | 特技演员还是什么 |
[24:04] | Why don’t you come out now? | 你怎么还不出来 |
[24:09] | They weren’t supposed to shoot you. | 他们本不应该开枪打你的 |
[24:11] | All we want is the body cam. | 我们只是想要那个执法记录仪 |
[24:29] | Now come on out, rookie. | 现在快出来 新人 |
[24:35] | Why don’t you come on out | 你怎么还不出来 |
[24:37] | and let us get you taken care of. | 让我们看一下你的伤口 |
[24:39] | Okay? I’m sure that hurt. | 好吗 那肯定很疼 |
[24:44] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[24:46] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[24:47] | Shots fired. Officer needs backup. | 有人开火 警官需要后援 |
[24:50] | This is a code 108. | 警官有生命危险 |
[24:52] | Where is you location? | 你的位置是什么 |
[24:54] | Dispatch, this is Detective Terry Malone. | 调度中心 这是警官泰瑞· 马龙 |
[24:57] | – Is that you, Charlene? – Sure is. | -是不是你 莎琳 -没错是我 |
[25:00] | Oh, we got a rookie who just witnessed a gang-related 187, | 我们有个新人刚目击了帮派杀人 |
[25:03] | and she freaked out a little bit. | 她有点吓坏了 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我会处理好的 |
[25:06] | Let me take this one. | 让我来就行 |
[25:08] | Sounds good, Terry. | 听起来很好 泰瑞 |
[25:10] | I got plenty other calls to take. | 我还有很多电话要接 |
[25:13] | Okay, darling. Thank you. | 好的 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[25:15] | Dispatch? | 调度中心 |
[25:18] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[25:21] | Damn it, Charlene. This is… This is a 108. | 该死 莎琳 警官有生命危险 |
[25:24] | Hey, West. She’s gone, you hear me? | 韦斯特 她挂了 你听见我说话了吗 |
[25:27] | Huh? West? | 韦斯特 |
[25:29] | Seems to me you got a hard choice to make right now. | 看起来你现在要做个艰难的决定了 |
[25:33] | Are you one of us, | 你是要当我们的人 |
[25:34] | or are you one of them? | 还是他们的人呢 |
[25:35] | Bring me that body cam. | 把执法记录仪给我 |
[26:08] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[26:13] | Malone, alley! | 马龙 她在巷子里 |
[26:18] | Stop! | 站住 |
[27:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:33] | Help! Hello! | 救命 有人吗 |
[27:35] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[27:36] | – I need help. – Bitch, get off my porch. | -我需要帮助 -婊子 别在我门口待着 |
[27:44] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[27:45] | Ma’am? Ma’am. | 夫人 夫人 |
[27:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:50] | – Oh, hell no. What…? – Ma’am, please. | -不是吧 搞什么 -求你了 女士 |
[27:52] | Ma’am, can I use your phone? Please. | 我能用一下你的电话吗女士 求你了 |
[27:53] | – Can I use your phone? – What’s the problem? | -我能借用你们的电话吗 -怎么回事 |
[27:55] | – I’ve been shot. – Got a warrant? | -我中枪了 -你有搜查令吗 |
[27:56] | – Sir, can I use…? – What’s the problem? | -先生 我能借用 -怎么回事 |
[27:58] | Please. There are people chasing me! | 求你了 有人在追踪我 |
[28:00] | Please! | 求你了 |
[28:01] | Gonna bring that to my door? | 那会把他们带到我家这来吗 |
[28:02] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白情况 |
[28:04] | – I’m being chased! Please! – I don’t care! | -我被追踪了 求你了 -不关我的事 |
[28:06] | You take that somewhere else. | 别把他们带到我家这来 |
[28:08] | – Go. Can’t help you. – Please! There are… | -快走 我帮不了你 -求你了 |
[28:09] | Please! I need… | 求你了 我需要 |
[28:17] | Get your ass over here! | 给我滚回来 |
[28:20] | She went there! | 她在那里 |
[28:21] | Come on, she’s down there! | 快点 就在那 |
[28:41] | – You see her? No, – I mean, she was… | -找到她没 -没有 我是说 她刚才 |
[28:43] | – She was here. – I know she… | -她刚才在这里 -我知道 |
[28:45] | – Where is she now? – I don’t know! | -她现在人呢 -我不知道 |
[28:47] | – You see her? – I lost her. | -你看到她了吗 -我跟丢了 |
[28:48] | – What do you mean? – I lost her! | -什么意思 -就是跟丢了 |
[28:49] | You kidding me? Are you guys kidding me? | 你逗我呢 你们在搞笑吗 |
[28:51] | I chased her for blocks. I don’t know where she went! | 我刚才还在街区里追她 不知道她去哪了 |
[28:54] | I don’t believe… You guys are amazing. | 难以置信 你们可真行 |
[28:56] | – He had eyes on her! – Shut up! | -他一直盯住她的 -闭嘴 |
[28:58] | – You brought her. – You shot her. | -你带她来的 -你开的枪 |
[28:59] | I got to clean this shit up! | 然后让我来收拾烂摊子 |
[29:00] | This is great. | 你们干的好事 |
[29:02] | Go to a private channel. Go to 19. | 调到私人频道19 |
[29:04] | Dispatch has heard enough of this shit already. | 调度中心已经听到够多东西了 |
[29:06] | Spread the word. She cannot get to the precinct | 传令下去 别让她带着相机跑出这片警区 |
[29:09] | with that camera. Do you hear me? | 听明白没有 |
[29:11] | – I understand. Yes. – Shake your head! Okay. | -明白了 -明白了就赶紧点头 |
[29:13] | Tell everybody. Widen the search. | 告诉所有人 扩大搜索范围 |
[29:15] | Go. Go. | 去 快去 |
[29:16] | Go. Shut up. Do your goddamn job, man. | -快去 别废话了 -好好完成你的自己任务 |
[29:18] | What are you staring? You brought the rook. What are you doing? | 你在看什么 你把她带来了 你在做什么 |
[29:20] | Get in the car. You’re like a kid. | 赶紧上车 别像个小孩一样闹脾气 |
[29:51] | I know she’s here. | 我知道她就在这里 |
[29:53] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[29:55] | Just circle the block one more time. | 只需要再搜寻这个街区一遍 |
[30:06] | Any sign of her? | 有她的踪迹吗 |
[30:08] | No, nothing here. | 没有 这里没有 |
[30:09] | She couldn’t have gotten far. | 她跑不远的 |
[30:11] | Let’s circle back. | 再往转回来看看 |
[30:25] | Hey! | 停车 |
[30:26] | Wait, wait, wait! Stop! | 等等 别走 |
[30:28] | Stop! | 停车 |
[30:31] | Easy. Easy. | 站在那 别动 |
[30:33] | What’s your name? Identify yourself, please. | 你叫什么 请说明你的情况 |
[30:35] | I’m Officer West. I need a ride. | 我是韦斯特警官 我需要你搭我一程 |
[30:37] | Let me get you some help. This is Sergeant… | 那我找人来帮忙 这里是警佐 |
[30:39] | No, don’t! Stay off the radio, please. | 不 别用无线电 求你了 |
[30:41] | Relax. It’s fine. It’s fine, all right? | 别紧张 好的 我不用 |
[30:45] | Are you okay? You look like hell. | 你还好吗 你看起来很糟糕 |
[30:47] | Where’s your ride at? | 你要去哪 |
[30:49] | It’s… It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[30:51] | All right, come on. | 好吧 上车吧 |
[30:52] | Let’s go. Let’s get you out of here. | 走吧 先离开这里 |
[30:55] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[30:58] | Come on, we got you. | 来吧 有我们在 |
[31:00] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[31:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:04] | This is Brody. We found West. | 这里是布洛迪 我们找到韦斯特了 |
[31:06] | We got her. | 我们找到她了 |
[31:07] | She’s at Second and Danneel. | 她在第二大道和丹尼尔路之间 |
[31:09] | It’s all right. We got you. | 没事的 有我们在 |
[31:11] | Everything’s gonna be fine, all right? | 你会没事的 明白吗 |
[31:16] | West. | 韦斯特 |
[31:17] | Hey. Don’t be stupid, West. | 别犯傻 韦斯特 |
[31:19] | All he wants is the body cam. | 他要的只是执法记录仪 |
[31:39] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[32:02] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[32:03] | We open at 8. | 8点才开 |
[32:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:38] | Hello. | 谁在那 |
[32:45] | I’m telling you right now, | 我现在跟你说明白 |
[32:48] | if I got to come back there… | 如果我走到那 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna beat your ass. | 你就要被我揍了 |
[33:03] | I keep telling them about this door, man. | 我说了好多次 这个破门 |
[33:08] | Mouse, it’s me. | 茅丝 是我 |
[33:10] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[33:12] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[33:15] | – Is that blood? – I need sugar. | -那是血吗 -我需要糖 |
[33:17] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, | 听着 我不知道发生了什么 |
[33:20] | but you can’t be in here. | 但你不能待在这 |
[33:21] | You need to get out of my store. | 你得离开我的商店 |
[33:26] | – I’ve been shot. – What? | -我被枪击了 -什么 |
[33:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:28] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用一下你的电话吗 |
[33:29] | Who shot you? | 谁开枪打的你 |
[33:30] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用你的电话吗 |
[33:33] | You got to go. | 你得离开这里 |
[33:37] | I don’t want no part to this. | 我不想跟这件事沾边 |
[33:38] | You need to go back outside with all this bullshit, okay? | 你不要把这些破事跟我牵上关系 行吗 |
[33:42] | Police is riding around here all the time. | 警察一直在这边巡逻 |
[33:44] | They’ll help you. | 他们会帮你 |
[33:45] | It was the cops that shot me. | 就是警察开的枪 |
[33:47] | The cops? | 警察吗 |
[33:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:50] | I just need to call my partner and stop the bleeding, | 我只想打给我的搭档 把血止住 |
[33:53] | and I will go. | 然后我会离开的 |
[33:55] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[33:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:06] | – What happened? – She got away. | -发生了什么 -她跑掉了 |
[34:08] | We hit the block a couple of times. | 我们找了那个街区两次 |
[34:09] | – She’s gone. – Available units, | -她不见了 -各单位注意 |
[34:11] | we have a possible 211 in progress at a market. | 一家超市可能有211警讯 |
[34:14] | Corner of St. Claude and Andry. | 位置为圣. 克劳德和安德里的拐角处 |
[34:16] | That’s not far. And we can’t have anyone else | 离这里不远 而且我们也不能 |
[34:18] | sniffing around down here. | 让其他警察到这片区域巡逻 |
[34:20] | Now, you guys go now. You understand? | 所以你们赶紧去 明白了吗 |
[34:22] | 1692 en route to possible 211. | 警员1692在赶往211警讯的路上 |
[34:25] | Copy, 1692. | 收到 1692 |
[34:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:41] | Kev, it’s me. | 凯文 是我 |
[34:43] | Jesus, West. | 天呐 韦斯特 |
[34:44] | – I need you, man. – Date night, remember? | -我需要你帮忙 -昨晚的约会 记得吗 |
[34:46] | Tina’s in the shower now. She’s soaping up. | 蒂娜在卫生间洗澡呢 |
[34:48] | I’m being serious, Kev. | 我没跟你开玩笑 凯文 |
[34:50] | Yeah, no shit. So am I. | 我知道 我也没开玩笑 |
[34:51] | Told you she’s been doing yoga, right? | 我跟你说过她有在做瑜伽 对吧 |
[34:53] | I saw narc officers | 我今早看到一些缉毒警察 |
[34:55] | murder some kids this morning. | 谋杀了一群孩子 |
[34:57] | I got the whole thing on body cam. | 全程都被我的执法记录仪记下来了 |
[34:59] | Hold on a second. You’re saying you… | 等一下 你是说 |
[35:02] | You filmed a police shooting? | 你拍下了警察开枪吗 |
[35:03] | No, Kev, I filmed an execution. | 不是 凯文 我拍下了一场屠杀 |
[35:06] | Jesus. | 我靠 |
[35:07] | – Where’s Brown? – He’s with them. | -布朗在哪 -他跟他们是一伙的 |
[35:09] | Man, a load of others too. They… | 还有其他人 他们 |
[35:13] | They’re trying to kill me, man. | 他们想杀了我 |
[35:15] | Please. I need you. I got to get out of here. | 真的 我需要你帮我 我得从这里逃出去 |
[35:17] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 我知道了 |
[35:18] | All right, um… | 所以 |
[35:20] | Where’s here? | 你在哪 |
[35:24] | West? | 韦斯特 |
[35:25] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[35:28] | I’ll meet you at 12th and Felicity Street. | 我在费莉西蒂街12号等你 |
[35:31] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. All right. | 好 可以 |
[35:33] | Just hang tight. All right? I’m there in 30. | 在那等我 我30分钟内到 |
[35:39] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[35:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:53] | How’d they find me? | 他们怎么找到我的 |
[35:54] | They didn’t. It was me. | 不是他们 是我 |
[35:56] | Please. Please. You got to hide me. | 求你了 帮我藏起来 |
[35:58] | – You got to hide me. Please. – Look, I don’t… | -把我藏起来 求你了 -听着 我没有 |
[36:02] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:08] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[36:13] | One second. | 马上来 |
[36:14] | It’s me. I-I called y’all. | 是我 是我报的警 |
[36:16] | It’s me. One second. | 是我 等一下 |
[36:18] | – Open the door. – Yeah. | -快开门 -好的 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I’m the one who called y’all. | 好的 我就是报警人 |
[36:23] | – Appreciate y’all coming. – Back up. | -感谢你们过来了 -退后 |
[36:25] | – What? – What took you so long? | -怎么了 -干嘛那么久才过来开门 |
[36:27] | – You alone? – I’m the one who called y’all. | -就你一个人吗 -我就是报警人 |
[36:29] | Police! If there’s anybody in the store, identify yourself now. | 我是警察 谁在商店里 快出来 |
[36:44] | Sir, it was me that called y’all, all right? | 警官 是我报的警 |
[36:48] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[36:49] | Hands on the counter. | 手放柜台上 |
[36:52] | – Come on. – Spread your legs. | -别这样 -张开腿 |
[36:57] | I’m the one who called y’all, sir. | 是我报的警 警官 |
[37:02] | Any sharp objects, needles, | 有携带任何锋利尖锐物品 |
[37:03] | – knives I need to know about? – No, sir. | -以及刀具吗 -没有长官 |
[37:07] | What’s up with all the aggression, man? | 干嘛那么激动 |
[37:10] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才跟我说什么 |
[37:12] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[37:15] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[37:17] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[37:19] | Running your mouth. | 管好你的嘴 |
[37:22] | I could blow your head off right now. | 我现在就可以一枪爆了你的头 |
[37:25] | No one would even care. | 完全没有人会理会 |
[37:32] | Anything going on back there? | 有什么情况吗 |
[37:33] | Nah. We’re clear. | 没有 这里没问题 |
[37:37] | Check his ID. | 检查他的身份证 |
[37:43] | I am so tired of coming into this neighborhood. | 我真是烦透了这个街区 |
[37:50] | You need to learn to keep your mouth shut | 当一个警官在说话的时候 |
[37:52] | and listen when an officer’s talking. | 你要学会闭上嘴然后听话 |
[37:54] | You understand me, boy? | 你明白了吗 小子 |
[38:07] | What do you got? Anything? | 查到什么了吗 有吗 |
[38:09] | – Nothing. Nothing. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[38:10] | – He’s clean. – All right. | -他没问题 -好吧 |
[38:12] | I guess that makes you free. | 看来得放了你 |
[38:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:22] | What was it you wanted to tell me so badly? | 你报警是因为什么事情 |
[38:27] | That no one’s here. | 这里没别人 |
[38:30] | I thought I heard a noise in the back. | 我以为在后面听到了动静 |
[38:33] | I got spooked. | 我被吓到了 |
[38:36] | Just wanted a little backup. | 只是需要一个小小的支援 |
[38:47] | You know, wasting police time is a criminal offense, | 你明白吗 浪费警察的时间可是犯法的 |
[38:49] | but I’m gonna let you slide. | 但我放过你 |
[38:53] | This time. | 仅此一次 |
[38:55] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[39:02] | You think she was here? | 你觉得她在这吗 |
[39:04] | Call Malone. Let’s clear the store. | 呼叫马龙 再来搜一遍这个超市 |
[39:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:22] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我这样做不是为你 |
[39:26] | I won’t stay long, all right? | 我不会在这待很久的 |
[39:28] | I just need to close this wound, okay? | 我只是想处理这个伤口 行吗 |
[39:31] | You need to go to the hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[39:33] | You got a needle and thread? | 你有针线吗 |
[39:37] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:39] | How about glue? | 胶水呢 |
[39:41] | You got some glue? | 你有胶水吗 |
[39:42] | You’re gonna glue it? | 你要用胶水来粘合伤口吗 |
[39:46] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[39:48] | She gonna glue it. | 她要用胶水粘伤口 |
[40:07] | It’s all I have. | 这是我全部的胶水了 |
[40:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | Where’d you learn how to do that? | 你从哪里学的 |
[40:17] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[40:18] | – The Army? – Mm-hm. | -军队吗 -没错 |
[40:24] | So that’s where you went. | 那就是你去过的地方 |
[40:26] | Did you really get footage on your body cam | 你真的拍到 |
[40:29] | of them cops killing them boys? | 警察杀那些男孩的镜头了吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:35] | So, what you gonna do? | 你现在怎么做 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna get it into evidence and expose them. | 我要把它当成证据然后曝光他们 |
[40:59] | God. | 天哪 |
[41:16] | Damn. | 该死 |
[41:18] | That worked. | 起作用了 |
[41:23] | How are you gonna get to your partner? | 你怎么找到你的同伴 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna walk. | 走着去 |
[41:28] | Unless you got a ride I can use. | 除非你有车给我开 |
[41:31] | I don’t have a ride. | 我没有 |
[41:36] | I walk here, a couple blocks. | 这里附近几条街我都是走路过去 |
[41:39] | Dauphine Arms. | 王妃军队 |
[41:41] | Then I’m stuck with plan A. | 我被A计划困住了 |
[41:48] | I got something for you. | 我有些东西要给你 |
[42:00] | You need to stay on the low. | 你需要保持低调 |
[42:02] | Put this on. Less conspicuous. | 穿上这个 不那么显眼 |
[42:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:15] | Why don’t you just give it to them? | 为什么不直接把记录仪给他们 |
[42:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:19] | You’re police. They’re police. | 你是警察 他们也是警察 |
[42:22] | Murder’s murder. | 不管你是什么身份 |
[42:24] | Don’t matter who you are. | 杀人犯就是杀人犯 |
[43:04] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[43:14] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[43:15] | Just drive. | 只管开车 |
[43:27] | Jesus, we got to get you to a hospital. | 天哪 我们得送你去医院 |
[43:28] | No, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[43:31] | I need to upload this footage first. | 我需要先上传这段录像 |
[43:33] | The Fifth? | 在第五大道吗 |
[43:34] | No. Somewhere else. | 不 在别处 |
[43:36] | Talk to me. What the hell happened? | 告诉我 到底怎么了 |
[43:39] | I was rolling with Brown. | 我跟布朗在一起 |
[43:41] | He got a call on his cell, | 他接到电话 |
[43:43] | and next thing I know, | 接下来我只知道 |
[43:44] | we’re at some abandoned power plant, | 我们在一个废弃发电厂 |
[43:46] | and there are narcs killing what I can only assume | 还有一些缉毒警察被杀了 |
[43:48] | were drug dealers. | 我猜是毒贩干的 |
[43:53] | They tried to kill me, Kevin. | 他们想杀我 凯文 |
[43:56] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[44:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:04] | So, what are you gonna do? | 所以 你要怎么做 |
[44:08] | I’m gonna upload the footage, | 我要上传这段录像 |
[44:10] | and once it’s in the system, I’ll call I.A. | 一旦上传到系统 我就给情报局打电话 |
[44:13] | I.A.? No, no, no. | 情报局 不行 不行 |
[44:15] | Or the Feds. Whoever deals with this. | 或者联邦调查局 能解决这件事的人 |
[44:16] | Slow down. Think about that. | 慢慢来 想一想 |
[44:17] | That’s gonna make you a rat. | 那样你就是叛徒了 |
[44:19] | So? | 所以呢 |
[44:21] | Just think about it for a second. | 稍微想一想这个 |
[44:22] | You want to can Malone’s ass? | 你想揍马龙一顿吗 |
[44:24] | Fine. I mean, get him and Smitty off the street. | 好啊 把他和斯密提弄到街上去 |
[44:26] | Yes, but have the captain do it. | 对吧 但是找个带头的去做 |
[44:28] | All right? Nice and quiet. You bring in I.A., | 对吧 不漏痕迹 你让情报局参和进来 |
[44:30] | and, I mean, your career’s over. | 还有 你的事业就完了 |
[44:32] | There’s not a blue in the city | 这个城市里可没有一个警察 |
[44:34] | that’s gonna have your back. | 可以帮你 |
[44:48] | How do you know it was Malone and Smitty? | 你怎么知道是马龙和斯密提 |
[44:50] | What? | 什么 |
[44:51] | You just named them. How do you know? | 你刚刚提到了他们 你怎么知道 |
[44:53] | I don’t know. I mean, you must have said. | 我不知道 你一定说过 |
[44:55] | No. No, Kev. | 不 不 凯文 |
[44:57] | I said “narcs.” Jesus. Come on. | 我说了缉毒警察 拜托 |
[45:00] | Partner, look at me, all right? It’s me. | 搭档 看着我 好吗 是我啊 |
[45:10] | All right, take it easy. All right? | 好吗 放松点 好吗 |
[45:12] | Look at me. Take a breath. | 看着我 深呼吸 |
[45:13] | It’s me. All right? | 是我 好吗 |
[45:15] | – Pull over. – W-we’re almost there. | -靠边停车 -我们已经快到了 |
[45:17] | – Pull over! – Jesus Christ. | -停车 -天哪 |
[45:22] | Are you armed? | 你带武器了吗 |
[45:25] | I was. | 是的 |
[45:26] | Put it in park. | 放在公园了 |
[45:27] | – Empty your pockets. – Come on… | -清空你的口袋 -拜托 |
[45:30] | Empty your pockets. Come on. | 清空你的口袋 快点 |
[45:31] | You are making a monumental mistake. | 你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[45:33] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么想 |
[45:37] | Where were you taking me, huh? To Malone? | 你要带我去哪 马龙那吗 |
[45:39] | – I’m taking you to the Fourth. – Oh, bullshit! | -我带你去第四大道 -别扯淡了 |
[45:41] | Why did Malone murder those kids? | 马龙为什么要杀死那些孩子 |
[45:43] | I’m not saying shit. | 我没有跟你扯淡 |
[45:45] | – Yes, you are. – No. | -你就是在扯淡 -没有 |
[45:46] | I’m asking you why. | 我在问你为什么 |
[45:47] | I’m telling you I am not saying shit. | 我跟你说我没有胡说 |
[45:49] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[45:51] | I am not playing with you. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[45:52] | All right? I will shoot you! All right! | 好吗 我会开枪的 懂了吗 |
[45:58] | He didn’t murder them. | 他没有谋杀他们 |
[46:00] | Okay? He silenced them. | 懂了吗 他让他们沉默 |
[46:01] | – What are you talking about? – They’re his sellers. | -你在说什么 -他们是毒贩 |
[46:06] | Look, every drug bust, | 听着 每次突击搜捕 |
[46:07] | Malone splits the take. | 马龙都会把收获分成两批 |
[46:09] | Half goes into evidence, half back on the street. | 一批留做证据 另一批放回街上 |
[46:12] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样运作的 |
[46:13] | – Why kill them? – Have you seen the news? | -为什么杀了他们 -你看新闻了吗 |
[46:15] | The chief, the mayor, | 局长 市长 |
[46:17] | they’re cracking down right now. | 他们正在制裁镇压 |
[46:19] | Six cops just got busted last month. | 六个警察上个月刚被抓获 |
[46:21] | Malone’s cleaning up the shit | 马龙需要在被发现之前 |
[46:23] | before the spyglass turns on him. | 处理完这些事 |
[46:26] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[46:28] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 拜托 |
[46:29] | Those guys… | 那些人 |
[46:31] | they’re no great loss. | 他们不是什么大的损失 |
[46:32] | You don’t get to make that call. | 你不能打那个电话 |
[46:37] | Why is he stopped? | 他为什么停下了 |
[46:39] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[46:44] | Holy… | 该死 |
[47:06] | You lying piece of shit. | 你个撒谎的混蛋 |
[47:09] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[47:11] | No, West. | 不 韦斯特 |
[47:12] | West, run, and I can’t help you! | 韦斯特 你跑的话我就帮不了你了 |
[48:08] | Mouse. | 茅丝 |
[48:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[48:13] | How the hell do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住这的 |
[48:15] | Dauphine Arms. | 王妃军队 |
[48:17] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[48:19] | I have got nowhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[48:22] | They gonna kill me if I stay out there. | 如果我待在外面他们会杀死我的 |
[48:25] | Uncle Milo. | 麦洛叔叔 |
[48:27] | – You all right? – Jamal. Go back inside. | -你还好吧 -贾马尔 回去 |
[48:30] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[48:31] | Why would you bring this here? | 你把它带来干什么 |
[48:33] | Why don’t you take this shit to your door? | 你为什么不把它带回去 |
[48:36] | Hey. I know you. | 嘿 我知道你 |
[48:38] | You’re that cop from the store. | 你是那个在商店门口的警察 |
[48:40] | Jamal, | 贾马尔 |
[48:41] | – where is your mom? – She’s working. | -你妈妈呢 -她在工作 |
[48:43] | She’s working. | 她在工作 |
[48:48] | Go back in, man. | 回屋里去 |
[49:04] | What happened to your partner? | 你伙伴怎么了 |
[49:06] | He’s not gonna help. | 他不会来帮忙了 |
[49:08] | Didn’t want to cross his boys in blue? | 他不想越过那些警察朋友是吗 |
[49:10] | – He’s a coward. – You just gullible and blind. | -他是个怂包 -你太盲目轻信别人了 |
[49:12] | You know what? I am sick of this | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[49:14] | “them versus us” bullshit! I don’t have to choose. | 他们还是我们 都是放屁 我没必要去选择 |
[49:17] | All right? I’m a person. You’re a person. | 好吗 我是人 你也是人 |
[49:20] | Those kids I saw murdered this morning were people. | 我看见那些被杀死的孩子们也是人 |
[49:24] | Nice speech. | 不错的演讲 |
[49:26] | I’ll make sure I put it on your headstone. | 我会写在你的墓碑上的 |
[49:28] | So, what exactly are you saying? | 所以你到底要说什么 |
[49:31] | Because Zero and his guys weren’t cops, I shouldn’t care? | 因为零和他的人不是警察 我不该关心 |
[49:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say Zero? | 你刚刚说了零吗 |
[49:37] | Yeah. Y’all shot Zero? | 是啊 你们朝他开枪了 |
[49:38] | You know him? | 你知道他吗 |
[49:39] | This shit just went up a level. | 这个混蛋刚升了一级 |
[49:41] | Mouse, | 茅丝 |
[49:42] | I just need to stay here till dark, | 我只需要在这待到晚上 |
[49:44] | and then I’ll go, I promise you. | 然后我就会走 我保证 |
[49:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[49:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[49:54] | – Cap. – Malone. | -队长 -马龙 |
[49:57] | What the hell happened here? We got a big problem. | 这儿到底发生了什么 我们有大麻烦了 |
[50:00] | Turf war, | 争夺战 |
[50:01] | Triple-Nines and the Kingston Crew. | 三九会和金士顿帮的人 |
[50:04] | Brown rolled up with the rookie. | 布朗和那个新人在一起 |
[50:06] | She got trigger-happy. She shot a kid. | 她开枪成瘾了 射杀了一个孩子 |
[50:08] | Now she is in the wind. | 现在她人间蒸发了 |
[50:13] | You’re telling me West killed a kid and now she’s a ghost? | 你是说韦斯特杀了一个孩子 然后消失不见了吗 |
[50:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:19] | Problem is, it wasn’t just a kid. | 问题是 不光是个孩子 |
[50:21] | It’s Darius Tureau’s nephew. | 是达里乌斯· 图罗的侄子 |
[50:23] | That’s a problem. Why didn’t you call it in? | 确实是个问题 你为什么不打电话来 |
[50:25] | – It wasn’t that… – I told him not to. | -不是这样的 -我让他不要打 |
[50:27] | My guys got to find her, captain. | 我的人会找到她的 |
[50:28] | I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, | 我不知道你看没看新闻 |
[50:30] | but our department is under the microscope. | 可我们的部门正被监视着 |
[50:32] | I.A. is looking for any excuse. | 情报局正在找任何可行的理由 |
[50:35] | Cap, I’m all over it, okay? | 队长 我已经在解决了 好吗 |
[50:37] | We’re looking for her on the QT. | 我们已经在QT上找她了 |
[50:38] | They find out she’s out there alone, | 他们发现她一个人在外面 |
[50:40] | she’s dead. She won’t live the night. | 她死定了 活不过今晚 |
[50:45] | You got to let me handle this. | 你要让我来处理 |
[50:48] | You bring the jacket? | 你带夹克了吗 |
[50:58] | – How’d you let this happen? – She panicked, captain. | -你怎么让它发生的 -她很惊慌 队长 |
[51:01] | I want you back at the station as soon as possible. | 我要你尽快回到岗位上去 |
[51:03] | I want details on everything that happened here. | 我要这里发生的所有细节 |
[51:05] | Real details from you. | 你告诉我的细节 |
[51:07] | Not from him. | 不是他的 |
[51:12] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[51:53] | Sir. Sir. | 长官 |
[51:55] | Let him through. | 让他过去 |
[51:56] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[52:06] | Darius. | 达里乌斯 |
[52:08] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[52:12] | Where he at? | 他在哪 |
[52:15] | Let me see him. | 让我看看 |
[52:27] | He wanted to go ahead and get it done as quickly as we can. | 他要继续努力尽快完成这件事 |
[52:30] | I hear you. | 我在听 |
[52:40] | Now what are you doing? | 你现在怎么办 |
[52:43] | We need her dead. | 我们要她死 |
[52:46] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[52:56] | Don’t touch the body. | 别碰尸体 |
[53:04] | I raised this boy like he was my own. | 我把这孩子当亲儿子养大 |
[53:07] | He’s like a son to me. | 我把他视如己出 |
[53:08] | A hell of a job you did. | 那你真是好棒棒呢 |
[53:10] | Put a muzzle on your dog, Malone. | 给你的狗嘴上带套 马龙 |
[53:11] | – All right. – Before I put him down. | -没问题 -在我放倒他之前 |
[53:13] | All right. | 知道了 |
[53:15] | Can I at least close his eyes? | 能至少让我合上他的眼睛吗 |
[53:17] | No, you can’t touch him. | 不 你不能碰他 |
[53:19] | The guys at the lab got to do their job. | 搜证人员的工作需要 |
[53:30] | Tell them not to waste their time. | 告诉他们别浪费时间了 |
[53:33] | We all know who did this. | 我们都知道是谁干的 |
[53:36] | Don’t we, Malone? | 不是吗 马龙 |
[53:38] | Who? | 是谁 |
[53:41] | Triple-Nines. | 三九会 |
[53:45] | Officially. | 那是明面上 |
[53:51] | Unofficially, it was a cop. | 其实吧 是一个警察干的 |
[53:55] | A cop? | 警察吗 |
[54:01] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[54:04] | Because this rookie is a liability… | 因为这菜鸟是个累赘 |
[54:06] | and we don’t need to go to war over her. | 我们也不需要因为她而争锋相对 |
[54:09] | It’s a bitch? | 也就是个婊子咯 |
[54:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:15] | I want all of her info, Malone. | 我需要她的全部信息 马龙 |
[54:18] | You hear me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[54:30] | Hey, yo, D. | 嘿 老大 |
[54:33] | You gonna believe what Malone said? | 你会相信马龙的话吗 |
[54:39] | White boy never lied to us yet. | 小白脸还没骗过我们 |
[54:44] | I want that bitch dead. | 我要那个贱货死 |
[54:46] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[54:48] | – It’s done. – Put everybody on it. | -她算是死定了 -让所有人都动起来 |
[56:01] | Yo, let me ask you a question. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[56:02] | Now, how could you not get the camera? | 现在 你怎么还没拿到摄像头 |
[56:05] | – I tried. – Shut up. | -我尽力了 -闭嘴吧 |
[56:08] | Who is she? Let me see. | 我来看看她是何方神圣 |
[56:10] | Alicia West | 艾丽西亚·韦斯特 |
[56:11] | from the Ninth Ward. | 来自第九行政区 |
[56:13] | In and out of juvie. | 频繁进出少管所 |
[56:15] | Joined the Army when she was 17. | 17岁时参军 |
[56:17] | Two tours in Afghanistan. | 去过两回阿富汗 |
[56:19] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[56:20] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[56:22] | – You know that? – She said she was in the Army. | -你知道这些吗 -她说过她参过军 |
[56:24] | Graduated the academy with honors. | 在学校以优异的成绩毕业 |
[56:26] | No family, no kin, no emergency contact. | 没家人 没朋友 没紧急联系人 |
[56:31] | Woman is a ghost. | 这女的跟幽灵一样 |
[56:33] | She gets that camera back to the police station, | 她一旦把那摄像头带回警局 |
[56:35] | and each and every one of us is going to prison. You understand me? | 我们在场的每个人都会蹲号子 懂吗 |
[56:39] | This is your fault. | 这都是你都锅 |
[56:40] | Why’d you bring her here? | 你把她带来干嘛 |
[56:41] | I should drop you right now, | 我现在真该就地了结了你 |
[56:42] | you stupid son of a bitch. | 你个智商为负的渣子 |
[56:44] | You kidding me? | 你搞笑呢吧 |
[56:47] | You. | 你 |
[56:50] | Did you let her go? | 你放走她的吗 |
[56:51] | – Did you let her go? – No. | -是不是你放走的 -我没有 |
[56:52] | – You didn’t let her go? – No. | -不是你放走她的吗 -不是 |
[56:53] | What else you know about her that’s not in those papers? | 你还知道些她什么信息是我们不知道的吗 |
[56:55] | – I-I don’t know. – What else? | -我 我不知道啊 -还有什么 |
[56:57] | Friends. She got a guy she’s banging? | 朋友啊 炮友啊 |
[56:58] | She got somebody? | 她耍朋友了吗 |
[57:00] | – Say something! – All right. | -给我说啊 -我明白 |
[57:02] | I don’t know, man! Look, | 可我真不知道啊 兄弟 你看啊 |
[57:03] | I would tell you, all right? | 我肯定会告诉你的 好吗 |
[57:05] | Come on, You know I would tell you. | 拜托 你知道我一定会告诉你的 |
[57:06] | The only person that I’ve ever seen | 我唯一见过的 |
[57:08] | that she even maybe knows is this-this guy at this market. | 她可能认识的人就是在市场上那个 |
[57:14] | That market, is it… | 那个市场 是不是叫 |
[57:16] | St. Claude and Andry? | 圣克劳德和安德里 |
[57:19] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 对啊 你怎么知道 |
[57:21] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么也没有 |
[57:23] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[57:27] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[57:29] | You should probably get some rest. | 你该休息休息了 |
[57:31] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 天快黑了 |
[57:33] | You got to leave out. | 你需要放松 |
[57:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我有事情想问你 |
[57:42] | Why did I become a cop? | 我成为警察是为了什么 |
[57:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[57:49] | I was gone a long time. | 我迷失过很长的时间 |
[57:52] | Lived in a lot of different places, and… | 在很多不同的地方生活过 然后 |
[57:54] | after a while, I stopped seeing enemies or allies. | 过了段时间 我不再把人看成敌人或朋友 |
[57:57] | I just saw people. | 我把他们都看成是个体 |
[57:59] | Not good, not bad. Just… | 没有什么好或者坏 就是 |
[58:02] | folks trying to figure life out like I was. | 在生活中挣扎的芸芸众生 就像我一样 |
[58:07] | And then, after my mom passed, | 再然后 在我妈过世后 |
[58:10] | and I was here, home… | 我就在这儿 家里 |
[58:18] | I just wanted to help. | 我想要去帮助别人 |
[58:19] | Food banks and inner-city programs help. | 食物赈济和城市社区那种帮助 |
[58:23] | These cops out here… | 这里的警察啊 |
[58:26] | not so much. | 并不是这样的 |
[58:30] | We’re just animals to them. | 我们于他们而言就如同牲口一样 |
[58:37] | Shit’s got to change. | 这现状必须改变 |
[58:42] | Get some sleep. | 快睡会儿吧 |
[58:53] | Got the video footage set up right here. | 这边有监控录像 |
[58:55] | Everything’s queued up. | 一切准备就绪 |
[59:00] | All right, play it. | 行了 放吧 |
[59:05] | – Who is that? – It’s Milo Jackson. | -那是谁啊 -那是米洛·杰克逊 |
[59:08] | Mouse. He works here in the mornings. | 外号茅丝 他在这儿上早班 |
[59:11] | Go ahead, fast-forward. | 继续 快进 |
[59:14] | Stop. | 停 |
[59:21] | Mouse? | 茅丝是吧 |
[59:23] | I want his address. | 我要他的地址 |
[59:26] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[59:33] | We good? | 还好吗 |
[59:35] | Triple-Nines say the streets are ours till dawn. | 三九会说明天之前这条街我们说了算 |
[59:42] | A cop. | 一个警察 |
[59:43] | Yeah, well, it was still Zero. | 是啊 不过 那可是零啊 |
[59:45] | You dig? | 你明白吗 |
[59:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:00:01] | D. | 达里乌斯 |
[1:00:03] | I want to help. | 我想帮你们 |
[1:00:05] | Zero was family to me too. | 零也是我的家人 |
[1:00:18] | The way you can help me is by staying alive. | 你活着就算是在帮我了 |
[1:00:22] | Look here. | 看着我 |
[1:00:23] | I can’t lose you both. | 我不能同时失去你俩 |
[1:00:24] | You hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[1:01:05] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[1:01:08] | – Drop it! – Jamal! | -放下枪 -贾马尔 |
[1:01:11] | – What the hell are you doing? – She killed Zero. | -你特么想干什么 -她杀了零 |
[1:01:14] | – What?! – I didn’t kill anyone. | -你说什么 -我没杀人 |
[1:01:16] | She’s lying. Everybody knows. | 她在撒谎 大家都知道的 |
[1:01:18] | Give me that, man. What are you doing, brah? | 把枪给我 小子 你在干嘛 大兄弟 |
[1:01:21] | She killed Zero. Look. | 她杀了零 你看嘛 |
[1:01:27] | Where’d you get that from? | 谁发给你的 |
[1:01:29] | Darius. | 达里乌斯 |
[1:01:31] | Darius Tureau. | 达里乌斯· 图罗 |
[1:01:33] | You got a price on your head. | 你的项上人头难保了 |
[1:01:36] | This photo’s probably all over the city. | 这照片怕是已经传遍全城了 |
[1:01:40] | – Malone. – Who did you call? | -马龙干的 -你跟谁说了这个 |
[1:01:44] | I’m asking, did you tell anybody she was here? | 我在问你 你都跟谁说了她在这儿 |
[1:01:58] | What address? What’s the address? | 什么地址 地址是什么 |
[1:02:00] | It’s Dauphine Arms. | 在多平阿姆斯 |
[1:02:01] | Should be two streets up. | 应该还有两条街就到了 |
[1:02:06] | Let’s find this bitch. | 把那贱货找出来 |
[1:02:07] | Hey, remember what I told you, okay? | 嘿 记得我跟你说的话 好吗 |
[1:02:09] | – Uh-huh. Strap up. – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -知道了 抄家伙 -出发 |
[1:02:10] | Let’s do this. Come on. | 干起来 走着 |
[1:02:12] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:02:26] | This gun ain’t even loaded. | 这枪根本没子弹 |
[1:02:28] | We got to move. He’s here. | 我们得走了 他来了 |
[1:02:29] | Go to the apartment now and lock the door. | 回你自己家然后锁门 |
[1:02:31] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:02:33] | What do you mean, we got to go? | 我们必须走是什么意思 |
[1:02:37] | Malone is here, all right? | 马龙来了 好吗 |
[1:02:38] | He hasn’t traced me. He’s connected you. | 他追踪不到我 他是摸着你这条线索来的 |
[1:02:41] | So you’re either with me, or you can stay | 所以你要么跟我走 要么留下 |
[1:02:43] | and get a bullet in your head. You choose. | 给自己脑门上留个弹孔 你自己选 |
[1:04:05] | It’s empty. | 这儿没人 |
[1:04:06] | You know, maybe she didn’t come here. | 也许她并没有来这儿呢 |
[1:04:09] | We need to get out the hood. | 我们得离开这附近 |
[1:04:11] | Is there anyone you trust with a car? | 你有可信任的人能提供一辆车吗 |
[1:04:16] | That’s that bitch there. | 那只贱货就在那儿 |
[1:04:17] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[1:04:35] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[1:04:36] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下枪 放下 |
[1:04:42] | Alicia! | 艾丽西亚 |
[1:04:48] | Mouse? | 茅丝 |
[1:04:52] | Mouse! | 茅丝 |
[1:04:55] | Mouse! | 茅丝 |
[1:05:04] | Mouse? | 茅丝 |
[1:05:09] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[1:05:15] | There’s a church back there. | 这后面有个教堂 |
[1:05:18] | There’s a pastor in there that I know. | 我认识里面的一位牧师 |
[1:05:20] | He’s good people. He’s got a ride. | 他是个好人 他有车 |
[1:05:24] | Just go, and I’mma meet you there. | 去吧 我会去教堂找你的 |
[1:05:26] | You’re hurt. I ain’t leaving. | 你受伤了 我不会丢下你的 |
[1:05:28] | Alicia, listen to me | 艾丽西亚 听我说 |
[1:05:28] | We got to get out of the Ninth. | 我们必须得逃出九区 |
[1:05:30] | That car won’t run, and my leg is messed up, okay? | 这车报废了 我的腿也报废了 好吗 |
[1:05:35] | I’m not gonna make it over this gate. | 我连这门都出不了 |
[1:05:36] | I don’t want to slow you down. | 我并不想拖累你 |
[1:05:40] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[1:05:43] | It’s my hood. | 这是我的地盘 |
[1:05:45] | Just go over the gate, and I’mma meet you there. | 快穿过那扇门 我会去教堂找你的 |
[1:05:48] | I know what’s moving out here. | 我对这儿环境熟 |
[1:05:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:05:59] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:06:00] | Go now! | 现在就走 |
[1:06:21] | Get in! | 上车 |
[1:06:22] | Get in the truck. | 给我上车 |
[1:06:23] | Get in the truck! | 给我上车 |
[1:07:59] | I’m telling you, she didn’t do nothing. | 我告诉你了 不是她干的 |
[1:08:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:08:10] | I told you. | 我都告诉你了 |
[1:08:12] | Where’s the cop? | 那警察在哪儿 |
[1:08:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:16] | Nigga, if you don’t start talking soon, | 黑鬼 你要是不快点招了的话 |
[1:08:19] | Ox here is gonna start taking pieces off your ass. | 这位欧克斯就要把你菊花都贯穿 |
[1:08:22] | You like your ear, Picasso? | 你喜欢你的耳朵吗 毕加索 |
[1:08:26] | Van Gogh. | 梵高 |
[1:08:27] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:08:28] | Van Gogh chopped off his ear. | 梵高才是切掉耳朵的那个 |
[1:08:32] | You dumb-ass. | 你智障啊 |
[1:08:36] | I like this nigga. | 我喜欢这只黑鬼 |
[1:08:38] | He’s smart. | 还挺机灵 |
[1:08:41] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second, D. | 等等等等一下 达里乌斯 |
[1:08:43] | Let me have a word with this fool. | 让我跟这傻逼说几句 |
[1:08:53] | Come on, Mouse. | 说嘛 茅丝 |
[1:08:55] | Why are you protecting her? | 你为什么要护着她啊 |
[1:08:57] | She don’t care about your black ass. | 她才不关心你这屁眼儿黑的 |
[1:09:00] | Looks like you got her all wrong. | 看来你对她误会很深啊 |
[1:09:01] | Oh, so she got your head all turned around? | 哦 所以她给你洗脑成功了吗 |
[1:09:05] | She ain’t one of us. | 她和我们不一样 |
[1:09:07] | She picked her side. | 她已经选边站了 |
[1:09:08] | Mouse, you don’t owe her nothing. | 茅丝 你并不欠她什么 |
[1:09:10] | You’re wrong about her. | 你误会她了 |
[1:09:14] | – But she killed Zero. – No, she didn’t. | -但是她杀了零啊 -不 她没有 |
[1:09:16] | Missy, enough. | 够了 密西 |
[1:09:34] | That’s all you got, pussy? | 混蛋 你就这点手段吗 |
[1:09:38] | Round two, bitch. | 还有下一轮儿 贱人 |
[1:09:58] | This is Alicia West. | 我是艾丽西亚·韦斯特 |
[1:09:59] | I’m a police officer, and… | 我是个警察 |
[1:10:01] | this body cam contains footage | 这部记录仪拍下了 |
[1:10:03] | of narc officers murdering civilians. | 缉毒警察杀害平民的全过程 |
[1:10:07] | If you find it, please turn it in to the FBI. | 拿到它的人 拜托将它交给联邦调查局 |
[1:10:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:31] | Girl, you’ve been gone a long time. | 姑娘 你去了很久啊 |
[1:10:33] | We don’t even respond to calls from in there anymore. | 我们现在基本都不理睬那里的报警电话了 |
[1:10:36] | Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. | 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦 |
[1:10:38] | Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. | 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦 |
[1:10:40] | Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. | 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦 |
[1:10:41] | Not unless there’s a blue in trouble. | 除非有警察在那里遇到了麻烦 |
[1:10:50] | Yo, who that? | 谁在那儿 |
[1:11:06] | We’re gonna be there anyway. | 反正我们都要过去 |
[1:11:07] | I don’t know. So, you know… | 我不太确定 所以说 你知道 |
[1:11:09] | Yo, that’s that bitch that killed Zero, man. | 是那个杀害零的贱人 |
[1:11:13] | Yo, it’s her. Yeah, that’s her! | 是她 就是她 |
[1:11:18] | Somebody get that bitch! | 快来人 抓住那个贱人 |
[1:11:29] | Somebody make the call. | 谁去打电话报警 |
[1:11:31] | Oh, hell no. | 老天 不是吧 |
[1:11:37] | Somebody bury that bitch! | 谁去把那个贱人干掉 |
[1:11:53] | Get your ass out of here! | 滚开 |
[1:11:55] | Somebody’s gonna die today! | 准备受死吧 |
[1:12:06] | Somebody take down that bitch right there! | 谁来干掉那个贱人 |
[1:12:10] | I got your ass. | 拍到你了 |
[1:12:17] | Kingston Crew all day, bitch! | 金士顿帮在此 你个贱人 |
[1:12:29] | Hey, yo, D. | 达里乌斯 快来看 |
[1:12:32] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对想不到 |
[1:12:36] | This dumb bitch is here. | 那贱人送上门来了 |
[1:12:46] | – Dead girl walking. – Bitch, what you doing? | -你找死啊 -贱人 你干嘛来了 |
[1:13:11] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[1:13:14] | I didn’t… | 不是我 |
[1:13:19] | I didn’t kill your nephew! | 你侄子不是我杀的 |
[1:13:21] | It was Malone! It was Malone! | 是马龙干的 是马龙 |
[1:13:22] | – It was Malone! – Shut your lying mouth. | -是马龙杀的他 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:13:25] | My body cam. | 我的记录仪 |
[1:13:26] | I filmed the whole thing on my body cam. | 我的记录仪拍摄下了这一切 |
[1:13:28] | Okay, that’s why Malone wants me dead. | 所以马龙才想要我的命 |
[1:13:30] | He’s using you, all right? | 他是在利用你 知道吗 |
[1:13:38] | – Body cam? – Oh, this is bullshit. | -记录仪吗 -扯淡呢 |
[1:13:39] | She doesn’t have a camera. | 她身上压根没带记录仪 |
[1:13:42] | But you tell me Malone killed my nephew? | 你是说 我侄子是马龙杀的吗 |
[1:13:45] | Yes, yes, he did! | 是的 是的 真的是他 |
[1:13:46] | Yo, this…this bitch is lying, homey. | 这贱人胡说八道的 老大 |
[1:13:48] | Why am I here if I’m lying? | 如果我撒谎 我干嘛还来这里 |
[1:13:52] | Where’s the body cam? | 你的记录仪在哪儿 |
[1:13:53] | – I stashed it. – Where? | -我把它藏起来了 -藏哪儿了 |
[1:13:57] | Show me Mouse, | 让我先看看茅丝 |
[1:13:59] | and I promise you I’ll give you the body cam. | 我保证把记录仪给你 |
[1:14:02] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[1:14:22] | I showed you mine. | 你看到了 |
[1:14:24] | Now show me yours. | 我要的东西呢 |
[1:14:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:14:35] | Something big’s going down at Kingston Manor. | 金士顿社区出大事了 |
[1:14:43] | – Yeah. – Hey, Malone, it’s Brown. | -哪位 -马龙吗 我是布朗 |
[1:14:45] | Listen, man, King’s got West. | 听着 伙计 金士顿帮的人抓住了韦斯特 |
[1:14:48] | All right. That’s good news, isn’t it? | 好啊 这不是好事儿吗 |
[1:14:50] | I don’t think you understand. | 你没明白我意思 |
[1:14:53] | The captain’s sending in the cavalry to get her. | 队长派了骑警去接她 |
[1:14:56] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:14:59] | Dead or alive, | 生还是死 |
[1:15:00] | if they get their hands on that body cam, | 就看他们能不能拿到记录仪了 |
[1:15:02] | Malone, we gonna have problems. | 马龙 我们摊上大麻烦了 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hear you. I hear you. | 是的 是的 我听懂了 |
[1:15:09] | Look, she’s got to get back to the precinct | 听着 她得回警局 |
[1:15:11] | to download the information from that camera, Okay? | 把记录仪里的视频下载下来 对吧 |
[1:15:13] | We just got to get the camera. | 我们只需要拿到她的记录仪 |
[1:15:15] | And you know what this means, Malone? | 你知道这意味着什么 马龙 |
[1:15:17] | We cannot let Darius get this information. | 达里乌斯绝不能看到这段视频 |
[1:15:19] | – Do you understand me? – I understand. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[1:15:21] | We’ll be fucking dead. | 我们都会完蛋的 |
[1:15:22] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[1:15:27] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:15:29] | Now! What you waiting for? | 马上 你磨蹭什么呐 |
[1:15:31] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[1:16:04] | I wondered if I’d see your face. | 我想好好看看你 |
[1:16:09] | Look what they did to me, Missy. | 看看他们都对我做了什么 密西 |
[1:16:12] | You saw what they did to Mouse. | 你看到他们是怎么对待茅丝的 |
[1:16:14] | And you’re still here? | 你就这么看着吗 |
[1:16:16] | That’s your fault, not mine. | 这都怨你 与我无关 |
[1:16:18] | Right. ‘Cause this is where I wanted to be right now. | 对 这就是我为什么要来这儿 |
[1:16:21] | What, you think you better than me? | 怎么 你觉得你比我强吗 |
[1:16:22] | No, I don’t think I’m better than you, | 不 我不认为我比你强 |
[1:16:24] | but you have a son, Missy. | 但你有个儿子 密西 |
[1:16:26] | What you even doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[1:16:29] | Don’t act like you know me. | 别假装你了解我 |
[1:16:31] | You haven’t lived my life. | 你没有体验过我的生活 |
[1:16:33] | You don’t know the shit I’ve been through since you left. | 你不知道你走后我都经历了什么 |
[1:16:36] | Then tell me. | 那就和我说说 |
[1:16:37] | Why? Why, Alicia? Because you care? | 为什么 艾丽西亚 因为你在乎吗 |
[1:16:40] | – Of course I do. – You bailed! | -我当然在乎 -你胡说 |
[1:16:42] | I begged you to come with me. | 我曾经求你和我一起走 |
[1:16:45] | We were 17, and I was terrified out there without you. | 那时我们才17岁 没有你我害怕极了 |
[1:16:48] | Yeah? Well, you should’ve stayed gone. | 是吗 你就不应该回来 |
[1:16:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:16:53] | ‘Cause seeing me reminds you you had a choice? | 因为看到我让你想起 你曾经有过选择吗 |
[1:16:55] | Bitch, I’ll whup your… | 贱人 去你妈的 |
[1:17:00] | Seeing you reminds me that you killed Zero. | 看到你让我想起你杀害了零 |
[1:17:02] | I didn’t kill Zero, and you know it. | 零不是我杀的 你知道的 |
[1:17:06] | We gonna find out, bitch. | 我们会搞清真相的 贱人 |
[1:17:10] | Hey, D. | 达里乌斯 我回来了 |
[1:17:12] | Right where she said it was. | 就在她说的地方 |
[1:17:15] | How this shit even work? | 这东西怎么操作 |
[1:17:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:17:18] | Yo, Tez. | 接着 特兹 |
[1:17:19] | Quit the game and figure this shit out. | 别玩游戏了 看看这东西怎么弄 |
[1:17:22] | I don’t know. I-I may have to hack into it. | 我不知道啊 可能得黑进去吧 |
[1:17:24] | Did I ask for a damn TED Talk? | 别光耍嘴皮子 |
[1:17:26] | Just figure the shit out. | 干点实际的 |
[1:17:28] | Make it play. | 把视频弄出来 |
[1:17:37] | Darius’s lair is here. | 达里乌斯的老巢在这儿 |
[1:17:39] | We got to bring West out alive. | 我们要把韦斯特活着带回去 |
[1:17:40] | It’s on the east side! | 在东侧 |
[1:17:47] | Watch it! Watch it! | 小心 小心 |
[1:17:59] | So, what we doing, Malone? | 马龙 咱们怎么行动 |
[1:18:00] | Get the body camera. | 找到记录仪 |
[1:18:02] | She does not get out of here alive. | 她不能活着离开这里 |
[1:18:04] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[1:18:10] | Let’s move out! | 我们上 |
[1:18:14] | Listen, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[1:18:15] | I will help you get the camera, | 我帮你们找记录仪 |
[1:18:17] | but I am not gonna kill her. | 但我不会杀害她 |
[1:18:18] | Well, then look the other way, Jennings. | 那就换个角度想想 詹宁斯 |
[1:18:21] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你就是干这个的 不是吗 |
[1:18:38] | You got something? | 有进展吗 |
[1:18:40] | You know these are police files, right? | 这都是警方资料 你知道吧 |
[1:18:41] | Come on. This is easy. You play video games all day. | 得了 这难不倒你的 你天天玩电脑 |
[1:18:44] | You can crack that. | 你能搞定的 |
[1:18:55] | This way. Move, move, move. | 这边 跟上 跟上 跟上 |
[1:19:34] | You know whatever’s on that camera, | 你知道无论记录仪里有什么 |
[1:19:37] | it’s not going to get us out of here, right? | 我们都没法好好离开这里了 对吧 |
[1:19:47] | – Anything? – Not yet. | -有进展吗 -还没 |
[1:20:04] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[1:20:05] | Take Brown with you. | 带着布朗 |
[1:20:14] | All these files are encrypted. | 所有这些文件都加密了 |
[1:20:15] | There’s nothin’ on there? | 什么都看不到吗 |
[1:20:18] | Okay, wait, I think I see something. | 等等 我好像进去了 |
[1:20:22] | Got anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[1:20:24] | No. It’s nothing. | 没 啥也没有 |
[1:20:25] | – I can’t open this. – Time’s up. | -我破解不了 -没时间了 |
[1:20:27] | I told you this bitch was lying. | 我说了 这贱人满口谎话 |
[1:20:28] | No, wait, it’s there. | 不 等等 就要有了 |
[1:20:30] | Wait. D. | 等下 达里乌斯 |
[1:20:31] | Wait, this is it. | 等下 有了 |
[1:20:33] | – D, I-I got it. – …the payment schedule. | -达里乌斯 我黑进去了 -付款时间 |
[1:20:36] | Right. According to you. | 对 那据你所说 |
[1:20:37] | Look, I’ve been loyal to you. | 听着 我一直对你们忠心耿耿 |
[1:20:39] | It’s been coming down for months. | 这几个月情况一直不好 |
[1:20:40] | I have not said one thing. | 我什么也没说 |
[1:20:43] | – M-Malone, listen to me. I’m listening. | -听我说 马龙 -我听着呢 |
[1:20:45] | This train’s moving too fast for you to put the brakes on. | 事情发生得太快了 我们猝不及防 |
[1:20:48] | Nobody needs to know what you’ve done here. | 不会有人知道你里做了什么 |
[1:20:51] | Look, you have nothing to worry about. | 听着 你没什么好担心的 |
[1:20:53] | There’s no way I would ever tell Darius. | 我绝对不会告诉达里乌斯 |
[1:20:54] | You’ve already got rid of everybody that can talk… | 你已经杀了所有知道内幕的人 |
[1:21:03] | That’s right, Zero. | 没错 零 |
[1:21:05] | I got rid of everybody that could talk. | 我清理了所有会走漏消息的人 |
[1:21:08] | Hey, yo, D, just because she filmed it don’t mean | 达里乌斯 就算视频是她拍的 也不能证明 |
[1:21:10] | – she wasn’t part of it. – Yeah. | -她没有参与 -是啊 |
[1:21:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:21:13] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我和你说了 待在车里 |
[1:21:16] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[1:21:17] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[1:21:20] | We got to post this shit. | 我们得把这视频曝光出去 |
[1:21:32] | Take him down. | 放他下来 |
[1:21:39] | We’re good. | 这事和你无关 |
[1:21:55] | Hey, yo, it’s a hit! Yo, what the fuck? | 有枪声 出什么事儿了 |
[1:22:04] | Shoot ’em, man! | 朝他们开枪 |
[1:22:09] | That’s him! Shoot that motherfucker! | 是他 开枪打死那个混蛋 |
[1:22:11] | What the fuck? | 靠 |
[1:22:11] | Missy, take Tez with you. | 密西 带上特兹 |
[1:22:16] | – Tez, jump! – I’m shot! | -特兹 跳下去 -我中枪了 |
[1:22:17] | Go, Missy. | 密西 快走 |
[1:22:19] | – Where you at? Shit! – Move. D, D, move! | -你在哪儿 靠 -快 达里乌斯 达里乌斯 跟上 |
[1:22:21] | – Shit, I’m shot! – That bitch in the back room! | -靠 我中枪了 -那混蛋在后面 |
[1:22:24] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:22:28] | Suppress! Suppress and shoot! | 卧倒 卧倒 射击 |
[1:22:29] | – Move it forward! – Get them! | -上啊 -抓住他们 |
[1:22:34] | Move it forward! | 上啊 |
[1:22:35] | Go, go, go! Open! | 上 上 上 把它打开 |
[1:22:37] | – These cops. – Watch that door. | -那边有警察 -小心门那边 |
[1:22:38] | This is fucked up! | 我们要完了 |
[1:22:39] | Open it! | 打开 |
[1:22:41] | Go! | 上 |
[1:22:42] | Eyes on that hallway! | 留神走廊 |
[1:22:52] | Where’d Missy go? | 密西去哪儿了 |
[1:22:53] | She went that way! | 她往那边走了 |
[1:23:04] | Come on, you motherfuckers! Come on! | 来啊 你们这群混蛋 来啊 |
[1:23:08] | Come on! Pussy-ass cops. | 来啊 混蛋警察 |
[1:23:11] | I’ll cover you. Go! | 我掩护你 快走 |
[1:23:13] | Come on, Malone! | 来啊 马龙 |
[1:23:22] | Ox! Go! Go! | 欧克斯 快走 快走 |
[1:23:28] | Ox! | 欧克斯 |
[1:23:30] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:23:37] | I saw the body cam, asshole. | 混蛋 我看过视频了 |
[1:23:39] | I saw what you did to my nephew. | 我看到你对我侄子做了什么 |
[1:23:47] | You killed my nephew. You killed Zero. | 你杀害了他 你杀死了零 |
[1:23:49] | You played me. | 你还耍了我 |
[1:23:57] | Where is it? Where’s the body cam? | 在哪儿 记录仪在哪儿 |
[1:23:59] | Where’s the body cam? | 记录仪在哪儿 |
[1:24:01] | Kiss… | 给我 |
[1:24:04] | my ass. | 去死吧 |
[1:24:42] | Where’s West? | 韦斯特去哪了 |
[1:24:47] | Somebody must have taken her. | 肯定是有人把她带走了 |
[1:24:49] | Yo, Brown, w-wait a second. | 布朗 你等一下 |
[1:24:53] | Okay, go. Go. | 好了 冲冲冲 |
[1:25:05] | I did my job. | 我完成我的活儿了 |
[1:25:12] | Everybody, calm down! | 大伙 冷静 |
[1:25:17] | West! Freeze! | 韦斯特 不许动 |
[1:25:19] | Put your hands on your head. | 把你的双手举过头顶 |
[1:25:20] | Listen, I don’t know | 听着 我都不知道 |
[1:25:22] | what they told you, all right? | 他们都告诉你什么了 好吗 |
[1:25:23] | Get your hands up. But, uh, | 举起手来 但是 |
[1:25:25] | it’s not true. Stay where you are! | 这不是真的 站在原地 |
[1:25:26] | Um, my body cam… I filmed the whole thing on my body cam. | 我的执法记录仪 把整个过程都录进去了 |
[1:25:30] | That’s the guy! | 就是那个人 |
[1:25:45] | You’re a fool, West. | 你太傻了 韦斯特 |
[1:25:47] | You should’ve just given… Unh! | 你应该交给 |
[1:26:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:09] | Shots came from next level! | 枪声是从下一层楼传来的 |
[1:27:06] | I’m never gonna get this cam out of here dressed like this. | 我穿成这样绝对不可能把记录仪带出去 |
[1:27:09] | You ain’t getting out of here. | 你出不去的 |
[1:27:11] | The entire police force is out there. | 整个警局的人都在外面 |
[1:27:13] | We’re not gonna make it out of here alive. | 我们没法活着离开 |
[1:27:17] | They’re looking for a female cop, right? | 他们在找一个女警察 对吧 |
[1:27:21] | If you give me your vest and your body cam, | 如果把你的背心和摄像机给我 |
[1:27:23] | I can’t promise, but I’ll get this shit into the station. | 没法保证 但是我会把它带到局里 |
[1:27:28] | That ain’t gonna work. Look at us. | 那样是没用的 看看我们 |
[1:27:30] | Alicia, you got to expose these bastards. | 艾丽西亚 你应该曝光这些混蛋 |
[1:27:34] | We ain’t go through all this shit for nothing. | 我们不能白白经历这些 |
[1:27:37] | This morning, you wouldn’t even talk to me. | 今天早上 你都还不愿意理我 |
[1:27:39] | Now you’ll do this? You got any better ideas? | 现在你愿意这么做 你有更好的办法吗 |
[1:27:45] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[1:27:48] | Give it to me. | 把它给我吧 |
[1:27:50] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[1:28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:10] | One thing… | 还有个事 |
[1:28:12] | I don’t know nothing about no computers. | 我对电脑一窍不通 |
[1:28:14] | You got to tell me what to do. | 你得告诉我怎么做 |
[1:28:44] | You need to calm down! | 你们得冷静下来 |
[1:28:48] | Let us go! | 让我们走 |
[1:28:49] | Let us go! Let us go! | 让我们走 让我们走 |
[1:28:51] | Can you hear me? Just listen to me! | 能听到我说话吗 听我说 |
[1:28:54] | You’re okay. | 你可以走了 |
[1:29:03] | Jennings, over here! | 詹宁斯 这边 |
[1:29:05] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 我过来了 |
[1:29:08] | I need you to get out of my way. | 你能不能别拦着我 |
[1:29:58] | Check every apartment on this floor. | 检查这层楼的每个房间 |
[1:30:13] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 跟上 |
[1:30:16] | – Too tight. – Come on. | -太紧了 -跟上 |
[1:30:18] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:30:27] | West! | 韦斯特 |
[1:31:01] | Give it up, West! | 放弃吧 韦斯特 |
[1:31:04] | If you want to get out of here alive, I’m your only hope. | 如果你想活着出去 我是你唯一的希望 |
[1:31:56] | This district died after Katrina. | 这个街区在卡特那飓风之后已经沉寂了 |
[1:31:58] | FEMA screwed us. | 联邦应急管理局耍了我们 |
[1:32:00] | Politicians screwed us. | 政客们耍了我们 |
[1:32:03] | It was on life support. | 这是靠生活维持的 |
[1:32:05] | Over half the businesses, the people, | 超过一半的店铺 居民 |
[1:32:07] | the families, they all left! | 家庭 他们都离开了 |
[1:32:10] | West… | 韦斯特 |
[1:32:12] | they all left, just like you. | 他们都走了 跟你一样 |
[1:32:14] | Rats… on a sinking ship. | 像老鼠们 在一艘正在沉没的轮船上 |
[1:32:21] | Not me. | 不像我 |
[1:32:22] | Uh-uh, not mine. We stayed. | 不是我们 我们留下来了 |
[1:32:26] | We fought for this city. | 我们为这个城市奋斗过 |
[1:32:36] | Even when there was no money for schools or… | 甚至是在没有经费给学校或者 |
[1:32:39] | streetlights… | 路灯 |
[1:32:42] | people still want the law. | 人们仍然想要法律 |
[1:32:45] | Well, that costs. | 但是这是有代价的 |
[1:32:48] | It costs. | 这需要代价 |
[1:33:11] | Everyone’s over at Kingston Manor. | 大家都受够了在金士顿区的日子 |
[1:33:13] | I just saw Malone’s ride outside. | 我刚看到马龙的车在外面 |
[1:33:16] | You seen him or Smitty anywhere? | 你看到他或是斯密提了吗 |
[1:33:18] | No, man, I haven’t. | 没有 兄弟 没看到 |
[1:33:20] | Have a good shift, all right? | 享受你的轮班时间吧 |
[1:33:21] | Hey, you, too, buddy. | 好的 你也是 伙计 |
[1:33:32] | Do you expect all these men, | 你期待的就是这些吗 |
[1:33:34] | good men, | 很好 |
[1:33:36] | to put their lives on the line day in and day out for nothing? | 就这样白白地每日把他们的生命悬在线上 |
[1:33:40] | While those scumbag drug dealers | 而这些恶棍毒贩们 |
[1:33:42] | make all that money… Is that what you expect? | 赚走所有的钱 这就是你想看到的吗 |
[1:33:44] | West! | 韦斯特 |
[1:33:54] | You son of a… | 你这个狗 |
[1:34:50] | Get him! | 干他 |
[1:34:55] | Go ahead, girl! She’s fucking him up! | 使劲 姐们儿 她干翻他了 |
[1:34:57] | She’s kicking his ass! | 她把他揍开花了 |
[1:35:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:35:16] | Get your bitch ass back! | 你给老娘起开 |
[1:35:19] | Son of a… | 臭婆娘 |
[1:35:23] | Go ahead. Put a hot one in him. | 上啊 给他来个狠的 |
[1:35:24] | All right there, shorty. | 棒啊 小矮个儿 |
[1:35:26] | Your bitch ass. | 你太赞了 |
[1:35:28] | Y’all get back. | 大家往后退 |
[1:35:29] | Back up, back up. Get out the way! | 退后 退后 往边上躲躲 |
[1:35:35] | You’re under arrest, Malone. | 你被捕了 马龙 |
[1:35:42] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:35:44] | I know my rights! Oh, it’s just other people’s | 我知道我的权利 不 这是那些 |
[1:35:46] | you have a problem with? | 你看不惯的人的权利 |
[1:35:59] | Shoot that motherfucker. | 射死他个傻逼 |
[1:36:01] | Take out your cuffs. | 把手铐交出来 |
[1:36:04] | Come on, y’all, back up. | 快点 大家 往后退 |
[1:36:06] | Drop your gun! | 放下你手中的枪 |
[1:36:08] | Do it now! | 现在马上 |
[1:36:10] | We will shoot you! | 我们会朝你开枪的 |
[1:36:12] | I’m a cop! | 我是警察 |
[1:36:14] | You’re a cop killer. | 你是个警察杀手 |
[1:36:16] | Put the gun down and back away! | 把枪放下并退后 |
[1:36:20] | You better put the gun down. | 你最好把枪放下 |
[1:36:24] | He’s tripping. | 他好像受伤了 |
[1:36:28] | Licia, put it down. | 利西亚 把它放下吧 |
[1:36:30] | Do it. Put your weapon down! | 快点 放下武器 |
[1:36:40] | I got this! Nobody move! | 我能行 都别动 |
[1:36:42] | Nobody move! | 大家都别动 |
[1:36:44] | Stay back, everyone. I got this. | 原地待命 各位 我能行 |
[1:36:57] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[1:36:59] | Don’t move. What are you doing in here? | 别动 你在这里干什么 |
[1:37:01] | I do know you. You’re the guy from the market. | 我认得你 你是那个超市里的家伙 |
[1:37:04] | Don’t move. I swear to God. | 别动 我对天发誓 |
[1:37:07] | Up against the wall. Turn around. Go. | 靠到墙上 转过身去 快 |
[1:37:10] | Spread ’em. | 把手伸开 |
[1:37:31] | I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[1:37:35] | Where’s the camera? Where is it? | 记录仪在哪 它在哪 |
[1:37:37] | I could blow your freaking brains out, | 我能把你脑袋打开花 |
[1:37:39] | and they’d give me a medal, you know? | 然后他们会给我一个荣誉勋章 你知道吗 |
[1:37:41] | Breaking into a police station. | 闯进警察局 |
[1:37:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:49] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[1:37:56] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:38:00] | Where is it? Where’s the body cam? | 它在哪 记录仪在哪 |
[1:38:03] | Where’d you put it? Last chance. | 你把它放哪了 最后一次机会 |
[1:38:05] | I’ll make this all go away. Huh? | 我可以让这一切都结束 |
[1:38:23] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[1:38:26] | You picked the wrong side. | 你站错边了 |
[1:38:29] | Nobody cares about you. | 没人在乎你 |
[1:38:32] | Look at ’em… You think they’d give a shit about if you live? | 你看他们 你觉得他们会管你的死活吗 |
[1:38:36] | Think they’re gonna give up their lives for you? | 他们会牺牲自己来救你吗 |
[1:38:37] | – Where’s the camera? – That’s not the point. | -记录仪在哪 -这不是重点 |
[1:38:45] | – What is the point? – The point is: | -那重点是啥 -关键是 |
[1:38:47] | “Be the change,” you asshole. | 做个好人吧 你个人渣 |
[1:38:52] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[1:38:54] | There’s no way I would tell Darius. | 我不会告诉达里乌斯 |
[1:38:56] | You got rid of everybody that can talk. | 你已经除掉了所有知情人 |
[1:39:01] | Patch me through To srt. | 帮我接通特别反应小组 |
[1:39:05] | You ain’t changed shit. | 你改变不了什么 |
[1:39:07] | This is Captain Hackett. | 我是队长哈克特 |
[1:39:09] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[1:39:10] | That’s a direct order. | 这是直接命令 |
[1:39:12] | Do you hear me? Alicia West is innocent. | 收到了吗 艾丽西亚是无辜的 |
[1:39:14] | Stand down now. | 立即后退 |
[1:39:18] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:39:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:39:30] | Son of a… | 妈的 |
[1:39:36] | Crazy! | 吓死了 |
[1:39:41] | Stay down, Malone. Don’t move. | 退后 马龙 别动 |
[1:39:44] | Hell, man… | 见鬼 |
[1:39:46] | Drop your gun! Get your hands on your head! | 放下枪 双手举过头顶 |
[1:39:49] | It’s over, man. | 结束了 伙计 |
[1:39:54] | You have any idea… | 你知不知道 |
[1:39:58] | …how many nightmares y’all gave me? | 你会给我造成多少个噩梦吗 |
[1:40:04] | But you know what? | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[1:40:06] | I’m gonna let you slide. | 我会放你走 |
[1:40:08] | This time. | 这一次 |
[1:40:25] | I’m hit. I’m hit. Easy. Okay. | 我中弹了 轻点 好吗 |
[1:40:28] | I need everybody to back up! | 每个人都退后 |
[1:40:29] | Get your goddamn hands off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[1:40:31] | – What are you doing? – You’re under arrest, | -你在干什么 -你被捕了 |
[1:40:33] | you piece of shit. Under arrest for what? | 你个狗屎 为什么抓我 |
[1:40:35] | What are the charges? | 什么罪名 |
[1:40:36] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:40:37] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都会成为 |
[1:40:39] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[1:40:41] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权会见律师 |
[1:40:42] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[1:40:43] | one will be provided for you. | 政府会免费为你提供一名律师 |
[1:40:45] | Do you understand the rights | 你明白我刚刚告诉你的 |
[1:40:46] | I have just read to you? | 你所拥有的权利了嘛 |
[1:40:50] | Think you made a difference here tonight, West? | 你以为你做出什么改变了吗 韦斯特 |
[1:40:53] | You changed nothing. | 你没有改变任何事情 |
[1:40:54] | Maybe not, but it’s a start. | 也许的确没有 起码这是个开始 |
[1:41:00] | Take his ass to jail. | 把他关进监狱去 |
[1:41:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:41:05] | Good job, West. | 好样的 韦斯特 |
[1:41:06] | Way to go, West. | 真不错 韦斯特 |
[1:41:09] | Step back! | 退后 |
[1:41:10] | Sir, I said move! | 先生 让一下 |
[1:41:12] | Ma’am, to your left. | 女士 去您的左边 |
[1:41:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:42:15] | Good morning, New Orleans. | 早上好 新奥尔良 |
[1:42:17] | In the news, after a police investigation, | 新闻报道 在警方调查后 |
[1:42:20] | Detective Terry Malone was charged with three counts | 警探特里马龙被指控三项罪名 |
[1:42:22] | of first-degree murder | 一级谋杀罪 |
[1:42:24] | for the execution of three unarmed black men. | 因为私刑处决三个非武装黑人 |
[1:42:27] | Today’s guests will discuss the tragedy | 今天的嘉宾将对这场悲剧进行探讨 |
[1:42:29] | and the surprise injustices. | 以及令人意外的不公正现象 |
[1:43:02] | I’m happy you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[1:43:05] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[1:43:08] | you saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[1:43:10] | No, no. | 不不 |
[1:43:12] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[1:43:17] | I appreciate you. | 我很感激你 |