英文名称:Reservoir Dogs
年代:1992
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about. | 让我告诉你”宛若处女”说的是什么 |
[00:09] | It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. | 是说一个姑娘找到一个大老二的男人 |
[00:13] | The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks. | 整首歌就是暗指大老二 |
[00:15] | No it ain’t. | 不 不是的 |
[00:17] | It’s about a girl who’s very vulnerable. | 是说一个非常敏感的妞 |
[00:20] | She’s been fucked over a few times | 她有过几次性经验 |
[00:22] | and she meets a guy who’s sensitive. | 然后遇上一个敏感的男人 |
[00:23] | Whoa. Timeout. Tell that bullshit to the tourists. | 歇歇吧 这些废话拿去唬弄游客好了 |
[00:27] | Toby? Who the fuck is Toby? | 塔比?谁是他妈的塔比? |
[00:29] | “Like A Virgin” is not about some | “宛若处女”不是说什么 |
[00:31] | sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. | 一个敏感的姑娘遇见一个好小伙子 |
[00:34] | That’s what “True Blue” is about. No argument about that. | 那是”绝对忧郁”说的故事 |
[00:36] | – Which one is “True Blue”? – It was a big-ass hit for Madonna. | -哪首歌是”绝对忧郁”? -是麦当娜的一首热门上榜歌曲 |
[00:40] | I don’t even follow that top-of-the-pops shit | 我从不关心什么狗屁排行榜 |
[00:42] | and I’ve heard of “True Blue.” | 但我听过这首歌 |
[00:44] | I didn’t say I ain’t heard of it. | 我不会说我没听过 |
[00:45] | All I asked is how’s it go? | 我只想知道它讲了什么 |
[00:46] | Excuse me for not being the world’s biggest Madonna fan. | 很抱歉我不是世上最爱麦当娜的歌迷 |
[00:49] | Personally I can do without her. | 没有她我也能活下去 |
[00:51] | I used to like her early stuff “Borderline”… | 我曾经喜欢她早期的歌 “边缘”… |
[00:54] | but once she got off with that “Papa Don’t Preach” phase | 但从她唱了那首”爸爸 不要说教”之后 |
[00:55] | I tuned out. | 我就不喜欢了 |
[00:57] | Hey you guys are making me lose my train of thought here. | 嘿 你们这些家伙打断了我的思路 |
[01:00] | I was sayin’ something. What was it? | 我刚才讲到哪了? |
[01:02] | Oh Toby’s that little Chinese girl. | 哦 那个中国小姑娘塔比 |
[01:05] | – What was her last name? – What’s that? | -她姓什么来着? -那是什么? |
[01:08] | It’s an old address book I found in a coat | 是我在一件旧外套里 |
[01:10] | I haven’t worn in a coon’s age. | 找到的一本旧地址簿 |
[01:13] | – What was that name? – What the fuck was I talkin’ about? | -那名字是什么? -我他妈的在讲什么来着? |
[01:16] | You said “True Blue” was about a guy… | 你说”绝对忧郁”讲一个… |
[01:18] | a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy… | 一个敏感的妞遇上一个棒小伙… |
[01:20] | but “Like A Virgin” was a metaphor for big dicks. | 但”宛若处女”是个暗指大老二的故事 |
[01:23] | Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about. | 让我告诉你”宛若处女”是讲什么 |
[01:25] | It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine. | 它讲的是一个职业性交机器的经历 |
[01:28] | I’m talkin’ morning day night afternoon… | 我是指早上 白天 晚上 下午… |
[01:31] | dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick! | 老二 老二… |
[01:34] | – How many “dicks” is that? – A lot. | -有多少个”老二”? -很多 |
[01:36] | Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker. | 然后有一天 她遇见约翰·荷莫斯那个混蛋 |
[01:39] | It’s like “Whoa baby.” | 一个大惊喜 |
[01:41] | He’s like Charles Bronson in “The Great Escape.” | 那混蛋就象”大逃亡”里的主角 |
[01:43] | He’s diggin’ tunnels. Now she’s gettin’ serious dick action. | 他插进”隧道” 现在她见识了真正的老二 |
[01:47] | She’s feelin’ somethin’ she ain’t felt since forever: pain pain. | 她体会到久违的感觉 痛 痛 |
[01:51] | Chew? Toby Chew? | 朱 塔比·朱? |
[01:53] | It hurts. It hurts her. | 她被弄伤了 |
[01:55] | It shouldn’t hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. | 她不应该痛 她的私处本该是充满快感的 |
[01:58] | But when this cat fucks her it hurts. | 但那家伙干她时 就是痛 |
[02:00] | It hurts just like it did the first time. | 痛得就象是第一次一样 |
[02:04] | You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine… | 疼痛让这个性交机器记起了… |
[02:06] | what it was once like to be a virgin. | 还是处女时的那次感觉 |
[02:08] | Hence “Like A Virgin.” | 因此 叫”宛若处女” |
[02:12] | Wang. | 王 |
[02:14] | -Give me that fuckin’ thing. -What in hell do you think you’re doin’? | -把那该死的东西给我 -你以为你是谁? |
[02:18] | I’m sick of hearin’ it Joe. I’ll give it back to you when we leave. | 我讨厌听你说这个 乔 我会在走的时候还给你 |
[02:21] | What do you mean when we leave? Give me it back now! | 什么意思 走的时候?马上还给我 |
[02:24] | For the past 15 minutes now you’ve been droning on about names. | 过去十五分钟你都在念叨这些名字 |
[02:28] | “Toby. Toby? | 塔比 塔比? |
[02:31] | Toby? Toby Wong. | 塔比?塔比·王 |
[02:33] | Toby Wong? Toby Wong. | 塔比·王?塔比·王 |
[02:36] | Toby Chung fuckin’ Charlie Chan.” | 塔比·张 去他妈的查理·陈 |
[02:39] | I’ve got Madonna’s big dick comin’ out of my left ear… | 我左耳朵听到的是麦当娜的大老二 |
[02:41] | and Toby the Jap…I don’t know what…comin’ out of my right. | 而塔比那个日本…不管是什么人 却出现在我的右耳朵 |
[02:45] | Give me that book. | 把本子给我 |
[02:48] | Are you gonna put it away? | 你会把它放在一边吗? |
[02:50] | I’m gonna do whatever the fuck I want with it. | 我想他妈的干什么就干什么 |
[02:53] | Well then I’m afraid I’m gonna have to keep it. | 那我恐怕只好继续保管它 |
[02:56] | Hey Joe want me to shoot this guy? | 嘿 乔 要我开枪崩了这家伙吗? |
[02:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:00] | You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize. | 你做梦对我开过枪 醒来后最好向我道歉 |
[03:08] | You guys been listenin’ | 你们听过 |
[03:09] | to K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend? | K·比利做的”70年代超级声”吗? |
[03:11] | Yeah. That’s fuckin’ great. | 听过 节目非常棒 |
[03:13] | You believe the songs they’re playin’? | 你相信他们在歌里唱的吗? |
[03:14] | Know what I heard the other day? | 知道我那时候听什么? |
[03:16] | “Heartbeat It’s a Lovebeat” | 东尼·迪弗朗科和家人唱的 |
[03:17] | by little Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco family. | “心跳 是爱的悸动” |
[03:19] | I haven’t heard that song since I was in the fifth fuckin’ grade. | 我到十五年级之后就再没听过 |
[03:22] | When I was comin’down here | 我到这时 |
[03:23] | “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia” came on. | “乔治亚黑夜”刚问世 |
[03:25] | I ain’t heard that song since it was big. | 这首歌流行起来后我就没听过了 |
[03:28] | But when it was big | 但它流行的时候 |
[03:30] | I must’ve heard it a million-trillion fuckin’ times. | 我肯定听过无数次 |
[03:32] | But this is the first time I ever realized… | 那是我第一次了解到… |
[03:34] | that the girl singin’ the song is the one who shot Andy. | 那姑娘唱的那首歌 就是枪杀安迪的那首 |
[03:36] | You didn’t know that Vickie Lawrence was the one who shot Andy? | 你不知道 是维奇·罗伦斯枪杀了安迪? |
[03:39] | I thought the cheatin’ wife shot Andy. | 我以为是个不忠的妻子枪杀了安迪 |
[03:41] | They say that at the end of the song. | 他们说那是那首歌的结尾 |
[03:43] | I know motherfucker.I just heard it.That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 我知道 混蛋 我听说是这样 所以才这么说 |
[03:49] | I must’ve zoned out during that part before. | 我以前肯定是漏听了那部分 |
[03:51] | All right I’ll take care of the check. | 好了 我来付帐 |
[03:55] | You guys can get the tip. | 你们自己付小费 |
[03:57] | Should be about a buck apiece. | 每人一块钱 |
[04:00] | And you when I come back I want my book. | 你 我回来时把本子还给我 |
[04:03] | Sorry. It’s my book now. | 对不起 现在它是我的 |
[04:06] | Hey I changed my mind. Shoot this piece of shit will ya? | 嘿 我改主意了 毙了这混蛋好吗? |
[04:14] | All right everybody cough up some green for the little lady. | 好了 每人掏一块钱给那位年轻女士 |
[04:22] | Come on throw in a buck. | 快 就一块钱 |
[04:25] | I don’t tip. | 我不付小费 |
[04:27] | – You don’t tip? – I don’t believe in it. | -你不付小费? -我不赞成这个 |
[04:29] | You don’t believe in tipping? | 你不赞成付小费? |
[04:32] | Do you know what these chicks make? They make shit. | 你知道这些姑娘能挣多少吗? 少得可怜 |
[04:35] | If she don’t make enough money she can quit. | 她挣不到足够的钱就会辞职不干 |
[04:39] | I don’t even know a fuckin’ Jew who’d have the balls to say that. | 我从不知道 一个该死的犹太人会这么说 |
[04:41] | Let me get this straight. You don’t ever tip huh? | 别怪我这么直接 你从不付小费吗? |
[04:45] | I don’t tip because society says I have to. | 我不给小费是因为社会说我必须给 |
[04:47] | If they really put forth the effort I’ll give ’em somethin’ extra. | 如果她们真的尽力工作了 我会给她们额外的报酬 |
[04:52] | But this tipping automatically it’s for the birds. | 而现在是主动给她们小费 |
[04:56] | As far as I’m concerned they’re just doin’ their job. | 我觉得她们只是尽了自己的本份 |
[04:58] | – This girl was nice. – She was okay. | -这姑娘不错 -她没问题 |
[05:00] | – She wasn’t anything special. – What’s special? | -但也没什么特别 -怎样算特别? |
[05:02] | Take you in the back and suck your dick? | 带你回家然后舔你的老二? |
[05:08] | I’d go over 12% for that. | 那我愿意为此多给12% |
[05:11] | I ordered coffee all right? She’s only filled my cup three times. | 我叫了咖啡对吗?她只给我添了三次 |
[05:15] | I want it filled six times. | 我想要六次 |
[05:17] | Six times? Well what if she’s too fuckin’ busy? | 六次?如果她太忙呢? |
[05:20] | The words”too fuckin’ busy” | 侍应生的字典里 |
[05:21] | shouldn’t be in a waitress’s vocabulary. | 不该有”太忙”这个词 |
[05:23] | Excuse me Mr. Pink but the last fuckin’ thing you need’s… | 抱歉 粉先生 你无非就是想要… |
[05:26] | another cup of coffee. | 另一杯咖啡 |
[05:27] | These ladies aren’t starvin’ to death. They make minimum wage. | 这些侍应不会饿死 她们有最低收入保障 |
[05:32] | I used to work minimum wage and when I did… | 我也拿过低保 可那时… |
[05:34] | I wasn’t lucky enough to have a job | 我并没幸运到有人认为 |
[05:35] | that society deemed tip-worthy. | 值得付小费 |
[05:37] | You don’t care they’re countin’ on your tips to live? | 你不在乎她们是靠你的小费维生? |
[05:41] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么意思吗? |
[05:43] | The world’s smallest violin playin’ just for the waitresses. | 这是世上最小的小提琴 只为侍应生演奏 |
[05:46] | You don’t have any idea what you’re talkin’ about. | 你一点也不知道你在说的是什么 |
[05:50] | These people bust their ass. This is a hard job. | 这些人忙得不可开交 这是份辛苦的工作 |
[05:53] | So’s working at McDonald’s but you don’t feel the need to tip them. | 在麦当劳工作也一样 但你不会觉得该付她们小费 |
[05:57] | They’re servin’ you food but society says… | 她们为你服务 但是社会说.. |
[05:59] | “Don’t tip these guys over here but tip these guys.” That’s bullshit. | “别给那些人小费 但要给这些人” 全是胡说 |
[06:03] | Waitressing is the number-one occupation… | 侍应生是这个国家… |
[06:05] | for female non-college graduates in this country. | 没受过大学教育的女性的首选职业 |
[06:08] | It’s the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on. | 这份工作关键在于 任何女人都能胜任并赖以谋生 |
[06:12] | The reason is because of their tips. | 原因就在于她们的小费 |
[06:15] | Fuck all that. | 去他妈的 |
[06:20] | I’m very sorry the government taxes their tips. | 很遗憾政府要对她们的小费征税 |
[06:22] | That’s fucked up. That ain’t my fault. | 真是糟透了 但那不是我的错 |
[06:25] | It would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups… | 这说明侍应生是众多… |
[06:27] | the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. | 不时受到政府欺压的群体之一 |
[06:29] | Show me a paper that says the government shouldn’t do | 给我一份说政府不该这样干的报纸 |
[06:31] | that I’ll sign it. | 我会签名 |
[06:33] | I’ll vote for it. But what I won’t do is play ball. | 我会表示支持 但我不会做发起人 |
[06:36] | This non-college bullshit | 至于未受过大学教育 |
[06:38] | I got two words for that: Learn to fuckin’ type. | 我称之为:不学好样 |
[06:40] | If you’re expectin’ me to help out with the rent | 如果你指望我为此掏钱 |
[06:41] | you’re in for a big surprise. | 那你会大失所望 |
[06:43] | He’s convinced me. Give me my dollar back. | 有道理 把我的钱还我 |
[06:45] | Hey. Leave the dollars there. | 嘿 别碰那些钱 |
[06:50] | All right ramblers let’s get ramblin’. | 好了 各位 我们走吧 |
[06:53] | Wait a minute. Who didn’t throw in? | 等等 谁没掏钱? |
[06:56] | – Mr. Pink. – Mr. Pink? | -粉先生 -粉先生? |
[06:59] | – Why not? – He don’t tip. | -为什么? -他不付小费 |
[07:01] | He don’t tip? | 他不付小费? |
[07:03] | – You don’t tip? – He don’t believe in it. | -你不付小费? -他不赞成 |
[07:05] | Shut up. What do you mean you don’t believe in it? | 闭嘴 什么意思 你不赞成这样做? |
[07:09] | Cough up a buck you cheap bastard. | 快掏钱 你这下流坯 |
[07:11] | I paid for your goddamn breakfast. | 我已经请你们吃了他妈的早餐 |
[07:14] | Since you bought breakfast I’ll put in. | 既然你请了早餐 我掏钱好了 |
[07:16] | But normally I would never do this. | 但平时我可不干 |
[07:19] | Never mind what you normally would do. | 不管你平时怎么做 |
[07:22] | Just cough in your goddamn buck like everybody else. Thank you. | 只管象其他人一样 掏出你那该死的一块钱 谢谢 |
[07:28] | That was the Partridge Family’s | 这是帕特里奇家族 |
[07:30] | “Doesn’t Somebody Want To Be Wanted?”… | 上演的”谁想逃帐?” |
[07:33] | followed by Edison Lighthouse’s… | 接下来是爱迪生·莱特豪斯的.. |
[07:35] | “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”… | “爱随我的迷迭香成长” |
[07:38] | as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend… | 就象K·比利的 “70年代超级声”一样 |
[07:42] | just keeps on truckin’. | 请继续收听 |
[07:44] | just keeps on truckin’. | 请继续收听 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna die! | 我要死了 |
[09:33] | Just hold on buddy boy! | 坚持住 伙计 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna die! | 我要死了 |
[09:40] | – I’m sorry! – Give me your hand. | -对不起 -把你的手给我 |
[09:43] | I can’t believe she killed me man! Who’d have fuckin’ thought that? | 真不敢相信她想杀了我 老兄 有谁能料到? |
[09:47] | Hey just cancel that shit right now! | 嘿 现在别说那些废话了 |
[09:52] | You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad but you ain’t dying! | 你受了伤 确实伤得很重 但你不会死 |
[10:02] | All this blood’s scarin’ the shit out of me Larry! | 这些血吓死我了 拉里 |
[10:05] | I’m gonna die! I know it! | 我要死了 我知道 |
[10:08] | Excuse me I didn’t realize you had a degree in medicine. | 抱歉 我不知道你有医学学位 |
[10:13] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生? |
[10:15] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[10:17] | Answer me please! Are you a doctor? | 请回答我 你是医生吗? |
[10:21] | No I’m not. I’m not. | 不 我不是 我不是 |
[10:24] | So you admit you don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 那么你承认不知道自己在说什么了 |
[10:28] | If you’re through givin’ me your amateur opinion | 如果你说完了你的业余看法 |
[10:30] | lie back and listen. | 躺回去听我说 |
[10:32] | I’m takin’ you back to the rendezvous | 我带你到会合地点 |
[10:34] | Joe’s gonna get you a doctor… | 乔会替你找个医生 |
[10:36] | the doctor’s gonna fix you up and… | 医生会给你治伤… |
[10:39] | you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[10:42] | Now say it! You’re gonna be okay! | 现在说:”你会没事的” |
[10:45] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[10:47] | You’re gonna be okay! | 你会没事的 |
[10:50] | Say the goddamn words! You’re gonna be okay! | 把这该死的话说出来 你会没事的 |
[10:53] | Oh God! | 上帝啊 |
[10:54] | Say the goddamn fuckin’ words! | 他妈的说啊 |
[10:56] | Say it! | 说 |
[10:58] | Okay Larry. | 好的 拉里 |
[11:00] | Correct! Correct! | 好好说 好好说 |
[11:06] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[11:16] | Look where we are. | 看看我们到哪了 |
[11:18] | Look where we are. | 看看我们到哪了 |
[11:21] | She had a baby man. She had a baby! | 她怀了孩子 老兄 她怀了孩子 |
[11:25] | We’re in a warehouse. | 我们在仓库里 |
[11:28] | Who’s a tough guy? Who’s a tough guy? | 谁是硬汉?谁是硬汉? |
[11:32] | Come on who’s a tough guy?-I am a tough guy | -回答我 谁是硬汉? -我是硬汉 |
[11:35] | Who’s a tough guy? You’re a tough guy. | 谁是硬汉?你是硬汉 |
[11:38] | You’re a fuckin’ tough guy. | 你是个他妈的硬汉 |
[11:45] | We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are. | 我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪 |
[11:48] | We made it. We made it. | 我们到了 我们到了 |
[11:51] | We fuckin’ made it. We have fuckin’ made it. | 我们他妈的到了 我们现在他妈的到了 |
[11:56] | We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are. | 我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪 |
[12:00] | Look where we are. | 看看我们在哪 |
[12:04] | Hold on. Hold on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[12:08] | – Shit! – Stop bangin’ your head. | -妈的 -别再撞你的头 |
[12:10] | You’re gonna bang a fuckin’ hole in the floor. | 你要在地板上撞出一个洞来了 |
[12:14] | You don’t wanna hurt the fuckin’ floor do you? | 你不想弄坏他妈的地板对吗? |
[12:18] | I can’t do anything for you. | 我没法为你做任何事 |
[12:20] | But when Joe gets here… | 但只要乔一到这… |
[12:22] | which should be any time now… | 他随时都会赶来… |
[12:24] | he’s gonna help you out he’s gonna take care of you. | 他会帮助你 会照顾你 |
[12:28] | We’re gonna sit and wait for Joe. | 我们得坐下等着乔 |
[12:32] | – Who are we waitin’ for? – Joe. | -我们在等谁? -乔 |
[12:40] | Larry I’m fucking scared man. | 拉里 我他妈的害怕 老兄 |
[12:47] | Would you please hold me? | 你能抱着我吗? |
[12:50] | Yeah sure. | 是的 当然 |
[13:17] | You go ahead and be scared. | 你有理由害怕 |
[13:20] | You’ve been brave enough for one day. | 你今天已经够勇敢的了 |
[13:27] | I just want you to relax now okay? | 现在我要你放松 明白吗? |
[13:30] | You’re not gonna fuckin’ die. You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会死 你会好起来的 |
[13:33] | When Joe gets here he’ll make you 100% again. | 乔一到这 就会让你完好如初的 |
[13:38] | Am I hurt? I’m hurt bad Larry. | 我受伤了是吗?我伤得很重 拉里 |
[13:41] | It’s not good no. | 情况是不太妙 |
[13:45] | Hey Larry… | 嘿 拉里 |
[13:47] | bless your heart for what you’re tryin’ to do. | 感谢你为我做的努力 |
[13:51] | I was panicking for a minute back there. | 我刚才在那惊慌失措 |
[13:55] | But I got my senses back now. | 但是我现在清醒过来了 |
[13:58] | The situation is I’m shot in the belly. | 现在的情况是我腹部中枪 |
[14:02] | Without medical attention I’m gonna die. | 没有医生救治我会死的 |
[14:08] | – I can’t take you to a hospital. – Fuck jail man! | -我不能带你去医院 -去他妈的监狱 老兄 |
[14:12] | You don’t have to take me in. Just drive me up to the front man. | 你不用带我进去 只要把我送到门口就行 |
[14:17] | Just drop me on the sidewalk. I’ll take care of myself. | 把我扔在人行便道上 我会照顾自己 |
[14:23] | I won’t tell ’em anything man. I won’t tell ’em anything. | 我不会告诉他们任何事 老兄 我什么都不会说 |
[14:27] | I swear to fucking God man. | 我向他妈的上帝发誓 老兄 |
[14:31] | Just look in my eyes Larry. Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 拉里 看着我的眼睛 |
[14:36] | I won’t tell them anything. | 我什么都不会告诉他们 |
[14:41] | You’ll be safe man. | 你会很安全 老兄 |
[14:44] | You’re not gonna fuckin’ die kid. All right? | 你不会他妈的死掉 小伙子 对吗? |
[14:48] | Listen to me. You’re gonna be fine. | 听我说 你会好起来的 |
[14:53] | Along with the kneecap… | 和膝盖一样… |
[14:55] | the gut is the most painful area a guy can get shot in. | 内脏被打中是最痛的部位 |
[14:58] | No shit! | 别说笑了 |
[14:59] | But it takes a long time to die from it. | 但是要过很长时间才会致命 |
[15:02] | I’m talkin’ days. | 得好几天 |
[15:04] | You’re gonna wish you were dead | 你会宁可死掉 |
[15:06] | but it takes days to die from your wound. | 但是得好几天你才会死 |
[15:09] | Time is on your side. | 你有的是时间 |
[15:10] | Was that a fucking setup or what? | 那是不是个他妈的圈套? |
[15:14] | Shit. Orange got tagged? | 该死 橙挂彩了? |
[15:17] | Gut shot. | 腹部中枪 |
[15:19] | Fuck. Where’s Brown? | 妈的 褐在哪? |
[15:21] | Dead. | 死了 |
[15:24] | How did he die? | 怎么死的? |
[15:26] | How the fuck do you think? The cops shot him. | 他妈的你以为呢?警察击毙了他 |
[15:30] | This is bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[15:32] | This is so fucking bad. Is it bad? | 是他妈的非常糟 不是吗? |
[15:36] | As opposed to good? | 相对”好”而言吗? |
[15:38] | Man this is fucked up. | 老兄 真是糟糕 |
[15:41] | This is so fucked up. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[15:43] | Somebody fucked us up big time man. | 有人出卖了我们 老兄 |
[15:49] | – You really think we were set up? – Do you even doubt it man? | -你真的觉得我们是中了埋伏? -你一点不怀疑吗? |
[15:53] | I don’t think we got set up I know it. | 我们肯定是中了埋伏 我知道 |
[15:55] | Where did all those cops come from huh? | 所有那些警察是从哪来的 嗯? |
[15:57] | One minute they’re not there and the next minute they’re there. | 前一分钟还不在 下一分钟就来了 |
[16:00] | I didn’t hear any sirens. The alarm went off okay? | 我根本没听到警报声 警报器响了是吗? |
[16:03] | When an alarm goes you got a four-minute response time. | 当警报响了之后 你得要四分钟来作出反应 |
[16:06] | Unless a patrol car is cruising that street at that moment… | 如果不是有辆巡逻车 正好在那条街上的话 |
[16:08] | you got four minutes before they can realistically respond. | 在他们能作出反应之前你有四分钟 |
[16:11] | In one minute there were 17 blue boys out there… | 一分钟内 有十七个警察出现.. |
[16:14] | all knowing exactly what the fuck they were doing | 全都清楚他们在嘛 |
[16:16] | and they were all there! | 他们早就埋伏在那了 |
[16:18] | Remember that second wave that showed up in the cars? | 记得第二批出现的警车吗? |
[16:21] | Those were the ones responding to the alarm | 那才是听到警报后赶来的 |
[16:24] | but those first motherfuckers… | 但第一批混蛋 |
[16:25] | they were there and they were waitin’ for us. | 是早就埋伏在那的 |
[16:27] | Haven’t you fuckin’ thought about this? | 你他妈的就没想过这些吗? |
[16:29] | I haven’t had a chance to think. | 我根本没机会去想 |
[16:32] | First I was just tryin’ to get the fuck outta there. | 我首先想到的就是他妈的逃跑 |
[16:35] | And after we got away I’ve just been dealin’ with him. | 而我们逃脱之后 我一直和他在一起 |
[16:39] | Better start thinkin’ about it ’cause that’s all I’m thinkin’ about. | 最好快想 因为这很重要 |
[16:41] | I wasn’t even gonna come here. I was just gonna drive off man… | 我甚至不想来这 我想开车逃走 老兄… |
[16:44] | because whoever set us up knows about this place. | 因为不管内奸是谁 他都知道这地方 |
[16:47] | There could’ve been cops here waitin’! | 这里可能有警察在等着 |
[16:48] | There could be cops comin’ right now! | 也许现在警察正在赶来 |
[16:54] | Let’s go in the other room. Hey. In there. | 我们去另一个房间 嘿 在那边 |
[16:57] | Larry don’t leave me. | 拉里 别离开我 |
[17:04] | I’ll be right in the other room okay? I’ll be right there lookin’ at ya. | 我就在另一个房间好吗? 我会在那看着你 |
[17:08] | I’m right here lookin’ at you okay? | 我会在这看着你 好吗? |
[17:13] | I’m right over there. | 我就在那边 |
[17:17] | Larry… | 拉里 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna fucking die. | 我他妈的要死了 |
[17:22] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[17:25] | What the fuck am I doin’ here man? | 我他妈的在这干什么?老兄 |
[17:28] | I felt funny about this job right off. | 我觉得这活太有趣了 |
[17:30] | As soon as I felt it I should have said”No thank you” | 我一有这种感觉就该放弃 |
[17:32] | but I never fuckin’ listen. | 但我没有 |
[17:34] | Every time I ever got fucked buying weed the same thing. | 我每次买大麻都会这样 |
[17:36] | I didn’t trust the guy but I wanted to believe him. | 我不相信那家伙 但我想相信他 |
[17:39] | If he’s not lying and it really is Thai stick then it’s great. | 如果他没说谎而且真是泰国大麻 那倒也不错 |
[17:42] | But it never is | 但从来都不是 |
[17:44] | and I always said that if I felt that about a job I’d fuckin’ walk. | 我总说行动时有那种感觉我就离开 |
[17:46] | And I didn’t. I didn’t because of the fuckin’ money! | 但我没有 我没离开是因为该死的钱 |
[17:49] | What’s done is done. I need you cool. | 过去的就过去了 你冷静点 |
[17:53] | Are you cool? | 你冷静了吗? |
[17:56] | I’m cool. | 我很冷静 |
[17:59] | Splash some water on your face. | 往脸上泼点水 |
[18:05] | Take a breather. | 做个深呼吸 |
[18:21] | Relax. Have a cigarette. | 放松下来 抽支烟 |
[18:25] | I quit. | 我戒了 |
[18:27] | – All right. – Why you got one? | -好吧 -来支也好 你有吗? |
[19:02] | Okay let’s go through what happened. | 好了 我们来想想发生了什么事 |
[19:06] | We’re in the place everything’s going fine. | 我们到了那 一切都很顺利 |
[19:09] | Then the alarm gets tripped. | 然后警铃响了 |
[19:12] | I turn around and all these cops are outside. | 我一转身看到那些警察在外面 |
[19:17] | You’re right. It was like bam I blinked my eyes and they’re there. | 你说的没错 就象变魔术一样 我眨眨眼他们就在那了 |
[19:21] | Everybody starts going ape-shit.Then Mr. Blonde starts to shoot all | 大家都开始惊慌 然后金先生开了枪 |
[19:25] | – That’s not correct. – What’s wrong with it? | -不是这样 -有什么不对? |
[19:28] | Okay. The cops did not show up after the alarm went off. | 警铃响了后警察并没出现 |
[19:32] | The cops didn’t show up until after | 金先生向所有人开枪之前 |
[19:34] | Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody. | 警察并没出现 |
[19:36] | – Soon as I heard the alarm I saw cops. – It wasn’t that soon. | -接着我听到警铃声 看到了警察 -并没那么快 |
[19:39] | They didn’t let their presence be known | 在金先生发疯之前 |
[19:41] | until after Mr. Blonde became a madman. | 他们并没出现 |
[19:43] | I’m not sayin’ they weren’t there. I’m sayin’ they were there. | 我不是说他们不在那 他们早就在 |
[19:46] | But they didn’t make a move | 但是他们 |
[19:48] | until after Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody. | 在金先生开枪之前没有行动 |
[19:50] | I mean that’s how I know we were set up. | 所以我才知道是中了埋伏 |
[19:53] | – Mr. White you can see that… – Enough of this “Mr. White” shit. | -白先生 你能看到的 -别再叫什么鬼”白先生”了 |
[19:56] | Wait! Don’t tell me you’re fuckin’ name! I don’t wanna know it! | 等等 别告诉我你叫什么鬼名字 我不想知道 |
[20:00] | Jesus Christ I ain’t gonna tell you mine. | 老天 我可不想告诉你我叫什么 |
[20:08] | You’re right. This is bad. | 你是对的 那没好处 |
[20:15] | – How did you get out? – I shot my way out. | -你是怎么逃脱的? -我杀出了一条血路 |
[20:19] | Everybody started shootin’ so I blasted my way out of there. | 所有人都在开枪 所以我趁乱逃了出来 |
[20:26] | Move it! Get outta the way! Get the fuck outta the way! | 躲开 让开路 他妈的让开路 |
[20:31] | Get the fuck outta the way! | 他妈的快躲开 |
[20:35] | Move it! Get outta the way! | 让开 把路让开 |
[20:42] | Jesus Christ! What the fuck is your problem man? | 老天 你他妈的有问题吗 老兄? |
[20:45] | – You fuckin’ asshole! – Fuck you! | -你这该死的混蛋 -去你妈的 |
[20:49] | Move! | 让开 |
[20:57] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[20:58] | Get outta the car! Get the fuck outta the car! | 从车里出来 他妈的从车上下来 |
[21:01] | Move it! Move outta the way! | 闪开 从路上闪开 |
[21:32] | I tagged a couple of cops. | 我打伤了几个警察 |
[21:35] | Did you kill anybody? | 你杀了什么人吗? |
[21:37] | – A few cops. – No real people? | -几个警察 -没有行人? |
[21:40] | Just cops. | 只杀了警察 |
[21:53] | Could you believe Mr. Blonde? | 你信任金先生吗? |
[21:57] | That was the most insane fuckin’ thing I have ever seen. | 那是我曾见过的最疯狂的事 |
[22:00] | Why the fuck would Joe hire a guy like that? | 乔为什么找个这样的家伙? |
[22:03] | I don’t want to kill anybody. | 我不想杀人 |
[22:04] | If I gotta get out that door and you’re standin’ in my way… | 但如果你想挡我的路… |
[22:07] | one way or the other you’re gettin’ outta my way. | 要么我杀了你 要么你就让开 |
[22:10] | That’s the way I look at it. | 这是我看待事情的方式 |
[22:12] | The choice between doin’ ten years… | 是坐十年牢… |
[22:15] | and takin’ out some stupid motherfucker… | 还是干掉一个愚蠢的混蛋… |
[22:18] | ain’t no choice at all. | 只能选择其一 |
[22:21] | But I ain’t no madman either. | 但我并不是疯子 |
[22:23] | What the fuck was Joe thinkin’? | 乔他妈怎么想的? |
[22:25] | You can’t work with a guy like that. | 你没法和那种家伙共事 |
[22:30] | We’re awful goddamn lucky | 万幸的是 |
[22:31] | he didn’t tag us when he shot the place up. | 他在那乱射一气时没伤到我们 |
[22:33] | I came this close to takin’ his ass out myself. | 他的屁股离我的只有这么远 |
[22:37] | I mean everybody panics. Everybody. | 我是说 所有人都很惊慌 所有人 |
[22:40] | Things get tense. It’s human nature. | 形势紧急 那是人的自然反应 |
[22:43] | You panic. I don’t care what your name is you can’t help it. | 人的惊慌是无法控制的 |
[22:47] | Fuck man you panic on the inside in your head you know? | 妈的 老兄 惊慌是发自内心的 知道吗? |
[22:51] | You give yourself a couple of seconds | 你给自己几秒钟 |
[22:53] | get ahold of it and deal with it. | 看清楚形势 |
[22:55] | What you don’t do is start shootin’ up the place | 你就不会在那 |
[22:57] | and start killin’ people. | 开枪杀人 |
[22:58] | What you’re supposed to do is act like a fuckin’ professional. | 你的举动应该显得专业一点 |
[23:02] | A psychopath ain’t a professional. | 一个精神病患不会是专业人士 |
[23:05] | You can’t work with a psychopath. | 你无法和一个疯子共事 |
[23:07] | You don’t know what those sick assholes are gonna do next. | 你不知道那些混蛋下一步会干嘛 |
[23:12] | I mean Jesus Christ | 我是说 老天 |
[23:14] | how old do you think that black girl was? Twenty? | 你觉得那个黑人女孩有多大?二十? |
[23:16] | – Maybe 21? – If that. | -也许二十一? -大概吧 |
[23:20] | Did you see what happened to anybody else? | 你知道其他人的情况吗? |
[23:24] | Me and Orange jumped in the car Brown floored it. | 我和橙跳上了车 褐被打死了 |
[23:28] | After that I don’t know what went down. | 之后的事我就不知道了 |
[23:30] | It was every man for himself. | 大家只能各顾各 |
[23:32] | As far as Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue are concerned | 至于金先生和蓝先生 |
[23:34] | I ain’t got the foggiest… | 我不清楚 |
[23:35] | cause once I got out I never looked back. | 我一逃出去就没回头看过 |
[23:37] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[23:39] | What do I think? The cops either caught ’em or killed ’em. | 我怎么想? 他们不是被抓了就是被杀了 |
[23:44] | No chance they punched through? You found a hole. | 没机会逃脱吗?你就逃脱了 |
[23:47] | Yeah and that was a fuckin’ miracle. | 对 但这是个他妈的奇迹 |
[23:50] | But even if they did get away then where the fuck are they? | 就算他们逃脱了 那他们他妈的在哪? |
[23:54] | You don’t think | 你没想过 |
[23:55] | it’s possible one of ’em got ahold of the diamonds and… | 他们可能拿了钻石然后… |
[23:57] | – No no way. – How can you be so sure? | -不 决不会 -你怎么这样肯定? |
[24:02] | I got the diamonds. | 我拿了钻石 |
[24:12] | That’s my boy. | 好伙计 |
[24:14] | – Where? – I stashed ’em. | -在哪? -我藏起来了 |
[24:17] | If you wanna come with me let’s go get ’em right now this second. | 如果你想和我一起走 我们马上就去拿 |
[24:22] | ‘Cause I think stayin’ here man | 因为我觉得留在这 老兄 |
[24:23] | we should have our fuckin’ heads examined. | 我们就该检查一下脑袋了 |
[24:25] | That was the plan. We meet here. | 原计划是在这会面 |
[24:27] | Then where the fuck is everybody? | 那其他人在哪? |
[24:29] | I say the plan becomes null | 只要发现有内奸 |
[24:31] | and void once we found out we got a rat here. | 计划就可以取消 |
[24:32] | We ain’t got the slightest idea | 金先生和蓝先生 |
[24:34] | what happened to Mr. Blonde or Mr. Blue. | 下落不明 |
[24:36] | They could both be dead or maybe they’re arrested. | 可能完了 也可能被抓住了 |
[24:38] | The cops could have ’em right now | 警察也许正在 |
[24:40] | at the station sweatin’ ’em down. | 警局盘问他们 |
[24:41] | They don’t know our names | 他们不知道我们叫什么 |
[24:43] | but they could be singin’ about this place. | 但也许会供出这地方 |
[24:52] | I swear to God I think I’m fuckin’ jinxed. | 我向上帝发誓 我觉得我是个扫把星 |
[24:57] | What? | 什么? |
[25:00] | Two jobs back it was a four-man job. | 有次买卖是四个人一起干的 |
[25:03] | We discovered one of the team was an undercover cop. | 我们发现其中一个是警方的卧底 |
[25:08] | No shit? | 不是吧? |
[25:10] | Thank God we discovered in time. | 感谢上帝我们及时发现了 |
[25:13] | We had to forget the whole thing just walk the fuck away from it. | 我们只好放弃整个计划 一走了之 |
[25:17] | So who’s the rat this time? | 那这次谁是内奸? |
[25:19] | Mr. Blue? | 蓝先生? |
[25:21] | Mr. Brown? | 褐先生? |
[25:23] | Joe? Joe set this whole thing up. Maybe he set it up to set it up. | 乔?乔策划的整个计划 也许全都是他在捣鬼 |
[25:28] | I don’t buy it. Me and Joe go back a long time. | 我不这么想 我和乔认识很久了 |
[25:31] | I can tell you definitely | 我可以断然告诉你 |
[25:33] | Joe didn’t know a thing about this bullshit. | 乔对这个圈套一无所知 |
[25:35] | I know Joe and me sayin’ he definitely | 我了解乔 如果我说他肯定 |
[25:37] | had nothin’ to do with it is ridiculous. | 和这无关就太可笑了 |
[25:39] | I can say I definitely didn’t do it | 我可以断定不是我 |
[25:41] | cause I know what I did or didn’t do. | 我知道自己做没做 |
[25:42] | But I cannot definitely say that about | 但我无法断定其他人有没有做 |
[25:44] | anybody cause I don’t definitely know. | 因为确实不知道 |
[25:46] | For all I know you’re the rat. | 在我看来 你就是内奸 |
[25:48] | For all I know you’re the fuckin’ rat! | 在我看来 你才是他妈的内奸 |
[25:51] | All right now you’re usin’ your fuckin’ head. | 很好 现在你他妈的在用脑子了 |
[25:53] | For all we know he’s the rat. | 现在看来 他是内奸 |
[25:55] | That kid in there is dying from a fuckin’ bullet I saw him take… | 这孩子快死了 我亲眼看到他中枪… |
[25:59] | so don’t you be calling him a rat! | 所以你不能说他是内奸 |
[26:01] | Look I’m right okay? | 听着 我是对的 明白吗? |
[26:03] | Somebody’s a fuckin’ rat. | 有人是他妈的内奸 |
[26:11] | Where’s the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt. | 这地牢的厕所在哪?我要撒尿 |
[26:16] | Go down the hall make a left go up the stairs… | 沿走廊一直走 左转 上楼梯… |
[26:19] | and make a right. | 然后右转 |
[26:29] | – By the way how’s Alabama? – Alabama? | -顺便问一下 阿拉巴马怎么样? -阿拉巴马? |
[26:33] | I haven’t seen Bama in over a year and a half. | 我有一年半没见过她了 |
[26:36] | But I thought you two were a team. | 但我想你们俩是一组的 |
[26:40] | We were for a little while. | 有段时间是 |
[26:42] | Did about four jobs together then decided to call it quits. | 一起干了四次买卖 然后决定拆伙 |
[26:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:50] | You push that woman-man thing too long | 你做那种男男女女的事太久 |
[26:52] | and it gets to you after a while. | 一段时间后就会对你有影响 |
[26:54] | What’s she doin’ now? | 她现在在干嘛? |
[26:56] | She hooked up with Frank McGar. | 她搭上了弗兰克-麦加 |
[26:58] | They’ve done a couple jobs together. | 他们一起干了几票 |
[27:00] | Hell of a woman. Good little thief. | 该死的女人 精明的小贼 |
[27:06] | – So explain the telegram. – Five-man job. | -电报里说了什么 -五个人的工作 |
[27:10] | Bustin’ in and bustin’ out of a diamond wholesaler’s. | 一个钻石批发商的场子 |
[27:12] | Can you move the ice afterwards? | 事后你能脱手吗? |
[27:13] | I don’t know nobody that can move ice. | 我可没这种熟人 |
[27:15] | No problem. We got guys waitin’ for it. | 没问题 有人正在等这批货 |
[27:17] | What happened to Marcellus Spivey? | 马赛罗-斯派维怎么了? |
[27:19] | Didn’t he always move your ice? | 他不是一直处理你的钻石吗? |
[27:21] | He’s doin’ 20 years in Susanville. | 他要在苏珊维尔蹲二十年大狱 |
[27:23] | Twenty years? Holy God. What for? | 二十年 上帝 怎么回事? |
[27:26] | Bad luck. | 运气不好 |
[27:28] | I guess you can say that again. | 我猜你会这么说 |
[27:31] | What’s the exposure like? | 行动要多长时间? |
[27:33] | Two minutes tops. But it’s a tough two minutes. | 最多两分钟 但很棘手 |
[27:36] | Daylight during business hours dealing with a crowd. | 白天 交易时间 大群的人 |
[27:39] | But you’ll have the guys to deal with the crowd. | 但会有人帮你应付人群 |
[27:42] | – How many employees? – I’d say around 20. | -有多少店员? -二十个左右 |
[27:45] | Security pretty lax. | 保安相当松懈 |
[27:46] | They most usually just deal in boxes. | 他们平时的主要业务是打包 |
[27:49] | You know uncut stones from the diamond syndicate. | 来自钻石财团的未经切割的钻石 |
[27:52] | But on this day they’re getting a shipment | 但那天他们有批货 |
[27:54] | of polished stones from lsrael. | 是从以色列来的打磨好的钻石 |
[27:57] | They’re like a way station you know? | 他们就象中转站 懂吗? |
[27:59] | -They get picked up and sent to Vermont. -No they’re not. | -他们接手后会送往佛蒙特 -不 不会 |
[28:06] | What’s the cut poppa? | 油水怎样 老爹? |
[28:08] | Juicy junior. Real juicy. | 很大 年轻人 非常大 |
[28:14] | Look man you do what you want. | 听着 伙计 你做你想做的 |
[28:17] | I’m outta here man. I’m gonna check into a motel for a few days. | 我要离开这 老兄 我要找个旅馆呆几天 |
[28:20] | You know I’ll lay low and I’ll call Joe– | 我得躲躲 过后再打电话给乔 |
[28:23] | Shit. Did he fuckin’ die on us? | 该死 他妈的他死在我们手上了吗? |
[28:27] | Huh? ls he dead or what? | 他是死了还是怎么? |
[28:31] | – He ain’t dead. – What is it? | -他没死 -那是怎么了? |
[28:37] | He scared the fuckin’ shit outta me. | 他妈的吓死我了 |
[28:39] | I thought he was dead for sure. | 我还以为他真的死了 |
[28:41] | Without medical attention he will die for sure. | 没有医生救治 他真的会死 |
[28:45] | What are we gonna do man? We can’t take him to the hospital. | 我们该怎么办 老兄? 我们不能送他去医院 |
[28:50] | Without medical attention he might not live through the night. | 没有医生救治 他也许活不过今晚 |
[28:54] | The bullet in his belly is my fault. | 他中枪是我的错 |
[28:56] | While that might not mean jack shit to you | 对你来说也许不算什么 |
[28:58] | it means a hell of a lot to me. | 对我来说却很重要 |
[29:00] | First things first okay? Stayin’ here’s goofy. We gotta book up. | 事有轻重缓急 懂吗? 傻瓜才会留在这 我们得有准备 |
[29:04] | So what do you suggest we do? Go to a hotel? | 那你说该怎么办?去旅馆? |
[29:07] | We got a guy who’s shot in the belly | 我们有个腹部中枪没法走路的人 |
[29:09] | who can’t walk bleeds like a stuck pig. | 血流得象头中了梭镖的猪 |
[29:11] | And when he’s awake he screams in pain. | 醒来时会痛得大喊大叫 |
[29:15] | You got an idea spit it out. | 你有办法就说 |
[29:17] | Joe could help. | 乔可以帮忙 |
[29:19] | If we could get in touch with Joe Joe could get him to a doctor. | 如果我们能联系上乔 乔能给他找个医生 |
[29:24] | Joe could get a doctor to come to see him. | 乔能找个医生来看看他 |
[29:27] | Assuming we can trust Joe how we gonna get in touch with him? | 就算我们可以相信乔 可怎么和他取得联系? |
[29:31] | He’s supposed to be here but he ain’t | 他应该来的 但他没来 |
[29:33] | which makes me nervous about bein’ here. | 这让我对留在这感到不安 |
[29:35] | Even if he is on the up and up | 就算他是可靠的 |
[29:37] | I don’t think he’s gonna be too happy with us. | 我认为他也不会高兴和我们在一起 |
[29:39] | He planned a robbery and he’s got a bloodbath on his hands now. | 他策划抢劫 结果成了一场屠杀 |
[29:41] | He’s got dead cops dead robbers dead civilians. | 他得到了死警察 死劫匪 死平民 |
[29:45] | I tend to doubt he’s gonna have a lot of sympathy for our plight. | 我很怀疑 他能对我们表示太多同情 |
[29:48] | If I was him I’d put as much distance | 如果我是他 我会尽可能 |
[29:50] | between me and this mess as possible. | 让自己离这趟混水远点 |
[29:56] | Before you got here Mr. Orange… | 你到这之前 橙先生… |
[29:59] | was askin’ me to take him to a doctor to a hospital. | 要我送他去医院看医生 |
[30:04] | I don’t like the idea of turnin’ him over to the cops… | 我不喜欢 这个会把他送到警察手上的主意 |
[30:08] | but if we don’t he’s gonna die. | 可我不这样做他就会死 |
[30:11] | He begged me to do it. | 他求我那样做 |
[30:13] | Well all right. Then I guess we take him to a hospital. | 好吧 我想我们可以送他去医院 |
[30:17] | If that’s what he said let’s do it. | 他那样说的话 照做好了 |
[30:20] | Since he don’t know nothin’ about us I say it’s his decision. | 既然他不知道我们的底细 就照他说的办 |
[30:22] | He knows a little about me. | 他知道一些我的事 |
[30:27] | What? Wait wait. You didn’t tell him your name did you? | 什么?等等 你跟他说了你的名字吗? |
[30:31] | I told him my first name and where I was from. | 我告诉过他我的名和我从哪来 |
[30:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:37] | I told him where I was from a few days ago. | 几天前我告诉他我是哪里人 |
[30:39] | It was just a natural conversation. | 那只是普通的闲聊 |
[30:42] | What was tellin’ him your name when you weren’t supposed to? | 你告诉他名字又是为什么? |
[30:45] | He asked. | 他问的我 |
[30:48] | We had just gotten away from the cops. He just got shot. | 我们刚摆脱警察时 他中了枪 |
[30:52] | It was my fault he got shot. | 他中枪是我的错 |
[30:56] | He’s a fuckin’ bloody mess. | 他浑身都是血 |
[30:58] | He’s screamin’. | 大声尖叫着 |
[31:00] | I swear to God I thought he was gonna die right then and there. | 我发誓我以为他会死在那 |
[31:04] | I’m tryin’ to comfort him telling him not to worry… | 我想安慰他 告诉他别担心… |
[31:08] | everything’s going to be okay I’m gonna take care of him. | 一切都会好起来 我会照顾他 |
[31:11] | And he asked me what my name was. | 然后他问我叫什么 |
[31:16] | I mean the man was dyin’ in my arms. | 我是说 他要死在我怀里了 |
[31:18] | What the fuck was I supposed to do? | 我他妈的能怎么做? |
[31:22] | Tell him I’m sorry? I can’t give out that fuckin’ information? | 告诉他我很抱歉? 我不能透露这个该死的信息? |
[31:27] | It’s against the rules? | 这坏了规矩? |
[31:30] | I don’t trust you enough? | 我不够信任你? |
[31:33] | Maybe I should’ve but I couldn’t. | 也许我该那样做 但我做不到 |
[31:36] | Fuck you! Fuck Joe! | 去你的 去他妈的乔 |
[31:38] | – I’m sure it was a beautiful scene. – Don’t fuckin’ patronize me! | -我确信那是个动人的场景 -别他妈的装腔作势 |
[31:42] | I have one question. | 我有个问题 |
[31:43] | Do they have a sheet on you where you’re from? | 警察有你的资料吗? |
[31:44] | – Yeah! – That’s that then. | -有 -那就是了 |
[31:47] | I mean I was worried about mug shot possibility as it was. | 我是说 我担心警察会让他辨认你的照片 |
[31:50] | He knows A your name B your face C | 他知道A 你的名字 B 你的相貌 C |
[31:52] | your hometown and D your specialty. | 你的家乡 D 你的专长 |
[31:54] | They’re not gonna have to show him a lot of pictures | 他们用不着给他看太多照片 |
[31:56] | for him to pick you out! | 就能把你认出来 |
[31:57] | You didn’t tell him anything else | 你没说别的什么 |
[31:59] | so they could narrow down the selection? | 能让警察更容易找出你的资料吧? |
[32:01] | If I have to tell you again to back off | 如果我不得不再次要你作出让步 |
[32:03] | we’re gonna go round and round. | 我们就会没完没了了 |
[32:05] | We ain’t takin’ him to a hospital. | 我们不能送他去医院 |
[32:08] | If we don’t he’s gonna die. | 如果不送他去 他会死掉 |
[32:09] | And I’m very sad about that | 对此我很难过 |
[32:11] | but some fellas are lucky and some ain’t. | 但有人运气好有人运气差 |
[32:13] | What the fuck are you touchin’ me for man? | 你他妈的干嘛抓住我? |
[32:20] | I’ll show you who you’re fuckin’ with! | 让你明白在和谁打交道 |
[32:23] | You wanna shoot me you piece of shit? | 你想向我开枪吗?来啊 开枪啊 |
[32:25] | I didn’t create this situation I’m dealin’ with it! | 不是我造成的这个局面 我是在想办法 |
[32:28] | You’re actin’ like a first-year thief! I’m actin’ like a professional! | 你的做法象个刚出道的小毛贼 我的做法才象个行家 |
[32:32] | If they get him they could get you they could get closer to me… | 如果警察抓住他 就可能抓到你我… |
[32:35] | and that can’t happen! | 不能让这事发生 |
[32:37] | You’re lookin’ at me like it’s my fault? I didn’t tell him my name! | 这难道怪我吗? 我可没告诉他我叫什么 |
[32:40] | I didn’t tell him where I was from! | 也没告诉他我是哪里人 |
[32:42] | Shit! Fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! | 妈的 十五分钟前你几乎告诉我你叫什么 |
[32:45] | You’re gonna get stuck in a situation you created! | 你自己惹的乱子得自己应付 |
[32:47] | So if you wanna throw bad looks around throw ’em at a mirror! | 如果你想找人发泄 对着镜子发泄好了 |
[32:51] | You kids shouldn’t play so rough. | 你们不该表现得这样粗鲁 |
[32:54] | Somebody’s gonna start cryin’. | 有人要开始哭了 |
[32:57] | Mr. Blonde. | 金先生 |
[33:00] | Shit. You’re fuckin’ kickin’ me. | 你他妈的踢了我 |
[33:07] | What happened to you? Figured you were dead. | 你出了什么状况?还以为你死了呢 |
[33:15] | Hey you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[33:19] | Did you see what happened to Blue? | 你知道蓝的下落吗? |
[33:21] | We didn’t know what happened to you. | 我们不知道你们出了什么问题 |
[33:23] | That’s what we were wonderin’ about. | 这是我们想知道的 |
[33:27] | Look Brown is dead Orange got it in the belly. | 听着 褐已经死了 橙腹部中了枪 |
[33:30] | Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[33:32] | You better start talkin’ asshole. | 你最好快说 混蛋 |
[33:35] | ‘Cause we got shit we need to talk about. | 因为我们还有要紧的事要说 |
[33:38] | We’re already freaked out. | 我们已经绞尽脑汁 |
[33:40] | We need you actin’ freaky like we need a fuckin’ bag on our hip. | 我们需要你加入来帮我们弄清楚 |
[33:44] | Okay let’s talk. | 好吧 让我们谈谈 |
[33:46] | We think we got a rat in the house. | 我们认为在这房子里有个内奸 |
[33:49] | I guarantee we got a rat in the house. | 我肯定我们当中有个内奸 |
[33:51] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这样说? |
[33:53] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 那样想很有趣吗? |
[33:55] | Look we think this place ain’t safe. | 听着 我们觉得这地方不安全 |
[33:58] | This place ain’t secure anymore. | 这儿不再安全 |
[33:59] | We’re leavin’ and you should go with us. | 你该和我们一起离开 |
[34:01] | Nobody’s goin’ anywhere. | 谁都别想离开 |
[34:04] | Piss on this fuckin’ turd. | 去他的臭狗屎 |
[34:06] | – We’re outta here. – Don’t take another step Mr. White. | -我们离开这 -别再走一步 白先生 |
[34:10] | Fuck you maniac! | 去你妈的 疯子 |
[34:15] | It’s your fuckin’ fault we’re in this trouble! | 我们身处困境都他妈怪你 |
[34:17] | What’s this guy’s problem? | 这家伙有什么问题? |
[34:20] | What’s my problem? Yeah I got a fuckin’ problem! | 我有什么问题? 对 我有个见鬼的问题 |
[34:23] | I got a big fuckin’ problem… | 我有个该死的大问题… |
[34:26] | with any trigger-happy madman who almost gets me shot! | 就是和一个胡乱开枪 几乎将我干掉的疯子在一起 |
[34:31] | – What the fuck you talkin’ about? – That fucking shooting spree! | -你他妈的在说什么? -说你那该死的疯狂射击 |
[34:36] | In the store! Remember? | 在那个店里 记得吗? |
[34:38] | Oh fuck ’em. They set off the alarm. They deserve what they got. | 哦 去他妈的 他们启动了报警装置 他们活该 |
[34:43] | You almost killed me! | 你几乎杀了我 |
[34:46] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[34:49] | If I knew what kind of guy you were | 如果我早知道你这么疯 |
[34:51] | I never would’ve agreed to work with you. | 我绝不会同意和你共事 |
[34:55] | Are you gonna bark all day little doggie… | 小狗 你要吠上一整天… |
[34:59] | or are you gonna bite? | 还是要咬人? |
[35:01] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[35:05] | I’m sorry I didn’t catch it. Would you repeat it? | 对不起 我没听清 你能再说一次吗? |
[35:09] | Are you gonna bark all day little doggie… | 你想叫上一整天 小狗… |
[35:14] | or are you gonna bite? | 还是想咬人? |
[35:16] | You two assholes calm the fuck down! Hey come on! | 你们两个混蛋 他妈的冷静点 别这样 |
[35:19] | What are we on a playground here? Am I the only professional? | 我们难道是在角斗场吗? 我是唯一的专业人士吗? |
[35:23] | You’re actin’ like a bunch of fuckin’ niggers! | 你们的举止就象两个他妈的黑鬼 |
[35:26] | Ever work with niggers? Always sayin | 跟黑鬼合作过吗? |
[35:27] | they’re gonna kill each other. | 他们总说要干掉对方 |
[35:29] | You said yourself you thought about taking him out. | 你说过想把他干掉 |
[35:31] | – You fuckin’ said that? – Yeah I did okay? | -你他妈的那样说过? -对 那又怎么样? |
[35:34] | But that was then. Right now | 但那是之前 现在 |
[35:35] | this guy is the only one I completely trust. | 这家伙是我唯一信得过的人 |
[35:37] | -He’s too homicidal to be with the cops. -You takin’ his side? | -对付警察时他最狠 -你站在他那边? |
[35:40] | Fuck sides man! What we need here is solidarity! | 去他妈的立场 老兄 我们现在需要团结 |
[35:43] | Somebody’s stickin’ a red-hot poker up our ass | 有人用烧红的火钳捅我们的屁股 |
[35:45] | and I want to know who. | 我要把他找出来 |
[35:49] | Fuck. Look I know I’m no piece of shit. | 妈的 听着 我知道我不是内奸 |
[35:52] | I’m pretty sure you’re okay | 我十分肯定你没问题 |
[35:54] | and I’m fuckin’ positive you’re on the level. | 我他妈的也相信你没问题 |
[35:56] | So let’s try and figure out who the bad guy is all right? | 所以让我们仔细想想谁是内奸 行吗? |
[36:02] | Wow. That was really exciting. | 这真是令人兴奋 |
[36:08] | I bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan aren’t ya? | 我打赌你是李·马文的拥趸 对吗? |
[36:13] | Yeah me too. I love that guy. | 我也是 我喜欢那家伙 |
[36:18] | My heart’s beatin’ so fast I’m about to have a heart attack here. | 我的心跳很快 几乎心脏病发 |
[36:23] | I got somethin’ outside that | 我有些东西在外面 |
[36:25] | I’d like to show you guys so follow me. | 我想让你们看看 跟我来 |
[36:28] | Follow you? Where? | 跟你去?去哪? |
[36:31] | To my car. | 去我的车 |
[36:33] | Did you forget your French fries to go with the soda? | 你忘了你的薯条和汽水吗? |
[36:36] | No I had them already. | 不 我已经吃过了 |
[36:38] | I got somethin’ I think you might wanna see though. | 有些东西我觉得你们没准想看看 |
[36:40] | – What? – It’s a big surprise. | -是什么? -一个大惊喜 |
[36:42] | I’m sure you’ll like it. Come on. | 我肯定你会喜欢它 来吧 |
[36:55] | We still gotta get outta here you know. | 我们还是离开这吧 |
[36:57] | No. We’re gonna stick around and we’re gonna wait. | 不 我们得留下继续等 |
[37:00] | – What for? The cops? – No. Nice Guy Eddie. | -等什么?警察吗? -不 是等”好家伙”艾迪 |
[37:03] | Nice Guy Eddie? What makes you think | “好家伙”艾迪?你怎么认为 |
[37:05] | he isn’t on a plane halfway to Costa Rica? | 他不是在去哥斯达黎加的飞机上呢? |
[37:08] | Because I spoke to him on the phone | 因为我和他通过电话 |
[37:09] | and he said he’s on the way down here. | 他说他在来这的路上 |
[37:11] | You talked to Nice Guy Eddie? | 你和”好家伙”艾迪谈过? |
[37:13] | Why didn’t you say that in the first place? | 为什么你不早说? |
[37:14] | – ‘Cause you never asked me. – Hardy-fuckin’-har. | -你没问过我 -非常幽默 |
[37:17] | – What’d he say? – He said stay put. | -他怎么说? -他说留在原地 |
[37:21] | So in the meantime… | 这段时间里… |
[37:23] | I’ll show you guys somethin’. | 我会给你们看点东西 |
[37:30] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[37:32] | Maybe our boy in blue here can answer some of these questions… | 也许我们穿制服的朋友 可以回答一些… |
[37:35] | about this rat business you’ve been talkin’ about. | 你们讨论过的有关内奸的问题 |
[37:39] | You’re a piece of work my friend. | 真有你的 伙计 |
[37:42] | Let’s get him the fuck outta here. | 让我们把他妈的弄出来 |
[37:46] | Hey Sid will you relax? | 嘿 你能放松点吗? |
[37:48] | I’ve known you a long time. I’m not worried. | 我认识你很长时间了 我不会担心 |
[37:51] | I know you’ll pay me back. | 我知道你会报答我 |
[37:53] | Don’t tell me what I already know. Don’t embarrass me. | 别跟我说我早就知道的东西 别让我尴尬 |
[37:57] | So you had a few bad months. You do what everybody else does. | 你有几个月过得很糟 过得和别人没什么两样 |
[38:01] | I don’t care if it’s J.P. Morgan or lrving the tailor. You ride it out. | 我不在乎什么J.P.摩根或者欧文裁缝 你已经渡过难关了 |
[38:06] | – Vic Vega’s outside. – Hold on. | -维克·维加在外面 -等等 |
[38:09] | – Who? – Vic Vega. | -谁? -维克·维加 |
[38:11] | Tell him to come in. I gotta go. | 叫他进来.我得挂了 |
[38:14] | – Come on in. – A friend of mine’s outside. | -进来吧 -有个朋友在等我 |
[38:16] | I’ll be talkin’ to you. Don’t worry. | 我会和你谈的 别担心 |
[38:24] | Hey welcome home Vic. | 嘿 欢迎回来 维克 |
[38:27] | How does freedom feel huh? | 自由的感觉怎么样 嗯? |
[38:29] | – It’s a change. – Ain’t that the sad truth. | -全都不同了 -没那么悲观 |
[38:33] | Sit down take your coat off make yourself at home. | 坐下 脱掉你的外套 别客气 |
[38:36] | – Have a little drink? – Yeah. | -要喝一杯吗? -好的 |
[38:38] | How about a little Remy Martin? | 小雷蒙·马丁怎么样? |
[38:41] | Sure. | 行 |
[38:43] | Who’s your parole officer? | 你的假释官是谁? |
[38:46] | Seymour Scagnetti. | 西摩斯·斯盖里提 |
[38:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[38:51] | He’s a fuckin’ asshole. Won’t even let me leave the halfway house. | 是个该死的混蛋 竟然不许我离开房子半步 |
[38:55] | It never ceases to amaze me. | 真让我惊诧不已 |
[38:58] | A fuckin’ jungle bunny goes out | 一个为了二十五美分 |
[39:00] | there slits a woman’s throat for 25 cents… | 割破女人喉咙的小乖乖给放了出来 |
[39:02] | he gets Doris Day for a parole officer. | 却得整天和假释官呆在一起 |
[39:05] | A good fella like you winds up with a ball-bustin’ prick. | 一个象你这样的好小伙子 却和一个混蛋纠缠不清 |
[39:11] | I want you to know I appreciate all | 我想让你知道我很感激 |
[39:12] | the packages you sent me on the inside. | 坐牢时你给我送的东西 |
[39:14] | What the hell was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么样呢? |
[39:16] | Forget about you? | 把你忘了? |
[39:18] | I just want you to know that it meant a lot to me. | 我只想让你知道 那对我来说意味着很多 |
[39:21] | It was the least I could do. I wish to hell I could’ve done a lot more. | 那是我起码能做到的 我希望能做得更多 |
[39:25] | Thanks a lot Joe. | 非常感谢 乔 |
[39:28] | Ah Vic. | 啊 维克 |
[39:33] | Toothpick Vic. | 牙签维克 |
[39:36] | So tell me your story kid. What are your plans? | 跟我说说你的故事 孩子 你有什么打算? |
[39:40] | You son of a bitch. I see you sittin’ there but I don’t believe it. | 你这狗娘养的 真不敢相信是你坐在那 |
[39:44] | – How you doin’ Toothpick? – Hey Eddie. | -你怎么样 牙签? -嘿 艾迪 |
[39:51] | Listen I’m sorry. I should’ve picked you up myself. | 听着 我很抱歉 我该亲自去接你的 |
[39:54] | I was… My fuckin’…This week’s been crazy. | 我…我他妈的–这礼拜太疯狂了 |
[39:57] | I’ve had my head up my ass the whole time. | 我忙得头都挨着屁股了 |
[39:59] | Funny you say that cause that’s | 你的话很有趣 |
[40:01] | what me and your daddy were talkin’ about. | 我和你爸爸正在说这事 |
[40:03] | That I should’ve picked you up? | 是说我该亲自去接你吗? |
[40:05] | No that you had your head up your ass. | 是说你头挨着屁股 |
[40:09] | I walk in the door he’s like “Vic Vic… | 我一来 他象在说:”维克… |
[40:12] | I’m so glad somebody’s finally here who knows what’s goin’ on. | “真高兴 总算有个知道该怎么做的人来了 |
[40:16] | My son Eddie’s a fuck-up. | “我儿子艾迪是个糊涂蛋 |
[40:18] | He’s ruining the business. | “他只会毁了这些生意 |
[40:21] | I mean I love the guy | “我是说 我爱这家伙 |
[40:23] | but he’s flushin’ everything down the toilet.” | 但他做的每件事都一塌糊涂” |
[40:25] | That’s what you said right Joe? Tell him yourself. | 那是你说的对吗?乔 你自己告诉他 |
[40:28] | Eddie I hate for you to hear it like this… | 艾迪 我讨厌你听到这些 |
[40:31] | but Vic came in and asked me how business was. | 但维克进来问我生意怎么样 |
[40:35] | You don’t lie to a guy who’s just done four years in the slammer. | 你不能对一个 在监狱里呆了四年的家伙说谎 |
[40:38] | That’s very true. | 就是这样 |
[40:45] | All right enough of this shit! Break it up! | 好了 闹够了 歇歇吧 |
[40:47] | Come on this ain’t a playground! | 好了 这不是角斗场 |
[40:53] | You guys wanna roll around on the floor | 想在地上打滚就去艾迪的办公室 |
[40:56] | you do it in Eddie’s office not mine. | 别在我这胡闹 |
[40:59] | – Daddy did you see that? – What? | -老爹 看到没有? -什么? |
[41:02] | The guy got me on the ground he tried to fuck me. | 他把我按在地上想操我 |
[41:04] | – You wish. – You sick bastard Vic. | -你求之不得 -你这变态混蛋 维克 |
[41:06] | You tried to fuck me in my father’s office. | 你想在我老爹的办公室操我 |
[41:09] | Look Vic | 听着 维克 |
[41:11] | whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home… | 不管你想在自己家干什么私事… |
[41:12] | go to it but don’t try to fuck me. | 尽管做 但别想操我 |
[41:15] | I don’t think of you that way. | 我可不会考虑你的好意 |
[41:17] | I like you a lot buddy but I don’t think of you that way. | 我很喜欢你 伙计 但我不会让你那样做 |
[41:23] | Listen if I was a butt cowboy | 听着 如果我是个操屁眼的牛仔 |
[41:25] | I wouldn’t even throw you to the posse. | 我不会把你扔给那些暴徒 |
[41:28] | No you wouldn’t. You’d keep me for yourself. | 不 你不会 你会把我留给你自己 |
[41:31] | Four years fuckin’ punks up the ass | 操了四年的屁股 |
[41:33] | you’d appreciate a piece of prime rib. | 你肯定会对一个漂亮的身体感兴趣 |
[41:36] | I might break you in Nice Guy | 我可以撕碎你 “好家伙” |
[41:37] | but I’d make you my dog’s bitch. | 但我会让你和狗做性伴侣 |
[41:39] | Ain’t that a sad sight Daddy? | 真可悲是吧?老爹 |
[41:41] | A man walks into prison a white man | 进监狱时是白人 |
[41:42] | walks out talkin’ like a fuckin’ nigger. | 出来后说话却象个黑鬼 |
[41:44] | You know what? I think it’s all that black semen… | 知道是为什么? 大概是那些黑人的精液… |
[41:47] | pumped up your asshole now it’s backed into your fuckin’ brain… | 从你屁眼灌进你脑子里了 |
[41:50] | and it’s comin’ out your mouth! | 而且还会从你嘴里流出来 |
[41:53] | Eddie you keep talkin’ like a bitch | 艾迪 你再象母狗一样说话 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna slap you like a bitch. | 我就会象对付母狗那样抽你 |
[41:57] | Enough of that shit! I’m sick of it! | 够了 真让我恶心 |
[41:59] | Now both of you sit down. | 现在你俩都坐下 |
[42:07] | Now Eddie… | 艾迪.. |
[42:09] | when you came in here we were talkin’ some serious business. | 你进来的时候我们在谈正事 |
[42:13] | Vic here’s got a parole problem. | 维克的假释官有点麻烦 |
[42:15] | – Who’s your P.O.? – Seymour Scagnetti. | -谁是你的假释官? -西摩斯·斯盖里提 |
[42:18] | Scagnetti. Fuck. | 斯盖里提 妈的 |
[42:21] | – I hear he’s a motherfucker. – Oh he’s a fucker. | -我听说他是个混蛋 -他就是个混蛋 |
[42:25] | Won’t even let me leave the halfway house | 在我找到什么狗屁工作前 |
[42:27] | unless I get some shitty job. | 甚至不许离开住所半步 |
[42:28] | You’re comin’ back to work for us right? | 你会回来替我们工作 对吗? |
[42:34] | Well I wanna. | 我想回来 |
[42:36] | But first I gotta prove to uh ass-head… | 但我首先要向那猪脑子证明… |
[42:39] | that I can get a regular you know job-type job… | 我能找到一份象模象样的正式工作 |
[42:43] | before I can move out on my own. | 在我能自由行动之前 |
[42:46] | I can’t come back to work for you guys if I gotta worry about uh… | 如果我得为此操心 我就不能回来替你们做事 |
[42:49] | makin’ some silly-ass 10:00 curfew… | 还有每天晚上十点… |
[42:52] | every fuckin’ night. | 愚蠢的熄灯禁制 |
[42:54] | We can work this out can’t we Eddie? | 我们能解决这些问题 是吧 艾迪? |
[42:57] | This ain’t all that bad. | 并不太难办 |
[42:59] | We can get you a lot of legitimate jobs. | 我们可以给你找很多合法工作 |
[43:02] | I’ll get you down in Long Beach as a dockworker. | 我会让你去长滩做码头工人 |
[43:05] | I don’t wanna lift no fuckin’ crates Eddie. | 我可不想做他妈的搬运工 艾迪 |
[43:09] | You ain’t gonna lift shit. You don’t even work there. | 你不用搬什么东西 你甚至不用干活 |
[43:12] | But as far as the records are concerned you do. | 至于档案所记录的 是你在工作 |
[43:15] | I call Matthews and tell him he’s got a new guy boom | 我会给马修电话告诉他有个新人 |
[43:17] | you’re on the rotation. | 你会在安排表上 |
[43:19] | You get a time card. It’s clocked in and out for you every day. | 你会有一张卡记录你每天的出入时间 |
[43:23] | At the end of the week you get a nice paycheck. | 到了周末你会拿到一份不错的薪水 |
[43:25] | Dockworkers do very well. | 码头工人很不赖 |
[43:28] | You can move into a halfway decent place | 你能搬进一个象样的地方 |
[43:29] | without Scagnetti goin’… | 不会有斯盖里提问… |
[43:31] | “Where the fuck’s the money comin’ from?” | “这些钱是他妈从哪来的?” |
[43:33] | And if he decides to make a surprise visit… | 另外 如果他决定做一次突然来访… |
[43:37] | that’s the day we sent you to Tustin to pick up a load of shit. | 我们就说派你去塔斯廷搬东西了 |
[43:41] | If he comes back again hey “Sorry Seymour. | 如果他再来 嘿 抱歉 西摩斯 |
[43:44] | You just missed him. | “你错过他了 |
[43:46] | We had to send him to the Taft airstrip five fuckin’ hours away. | 我们派他去塔夫托机场 要工作五小时 |
[43:49] | We had a load of shit he had to pick up there and bring back here.” | “我们要他去提货然后带回这” |
[43:52] | Part of your job is goin’ different places. That’s the beauty of it. | 你的工作决定你得到处跑 这是个漂亮的安排 |
[43:56] | We got places all over the place. | 我们到处都有生意 |
[43:59] | See Vic? Did I tell you not to worry? | 懂了吗?我说过不用担心 |
[44:01] | – Vic was worried. – I’ll take you to Long Beach tomorrow. | -维克曾担心过 -我明天带你去长滩 |
[44:05] | We’ll get you fixed up with Matthews I’ll tell him what’s what. | 我们会向马修介绍你 告诉他如此这般 |
[44:10] | You know I really appreciate what you guys are doin’… | 要知道 我真的很感激你们的安排 |
[44:13] | but I’d like to know when I can come back… | 但我想知道我什么时候能回来 |
[44:16] | you know do some real work. | 做些真正的工作 |
[44:19] | Well it’s hard to say. | 这可很难说 |
[44:21] | It’s kind of a strange time now. | 这是个特殊时刻 |
[44:25] | Things are kind of… | 事情有点… |
[44:26] | They’re a little fucked up is what they are. | 有点混乱 就是这样 |
[44:30] | We’re just gettin’ ready for a big meetin’ right now in Vegas. | 我们要筹备在维加斯的一个大聚会 |
[44:33] | Look just let Eddie for now set you up at Long Beach. | 听着 现在先让艾迪安排你去长滩 |
[44:37] | Get you a job give you some cash… | 给你找个工作 一些现金 |
[44:40] | and get this Scagnetti fuck off your back… | 让那个斯盖里提从你背后滚开 |
[44:44] | and then we’ll talk to you all right? | 然后我们再跟你谈 行吗? |
[44:47] | Huh? Dad I got an idea. | 老爹 我有个主意 |
[44:52] | Just hear me out. | 听我说 |
[44:55] | I know you don’t like usin’ the boys on these jobs… | 我知道你 不喜欢用自己的手下做那些事 |
[44:59] | but Vic here…I mean he’s only been nothin’ but good luck for us. | 但维克在这 我是说 他什么都没做过却能给我们带来好运 |
[45:03] | The guy’s a fuckin’ rabbit’s foot for cryin’ out loud. | 这家伙绝不会抱怨叫苦 |
[45:07] | I’d like to have him in. | 我希望他能加入 |
[45:10] | You know he can handle himself | 你知道他能控制自己 |
[45:11] | and you damn sure know you can trust him. | 而且你肯定可以信任他 |
[45:15] | All right Vic… | 好吧 维克 |
[45:17] | how would you feel about pullin’ a job with about five other guys? | 你觉得和另外五个人 合作干一票买卖怎么样? |
[45:24] | I’d feel great about it. | 我感觉非常棒 |
[45:31] | K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues. | K·比利的”70年代超级声”继续播出 |
[45:34] | If you’re the 12th caller… | 如果你是第十二个来电者… |
[45:37] | you’ll win two tickets to the monster truck extravaganza… | 你将赢得两张今晚卡逊游乐场… |
[45:40] | being held tonight at the Carson Fairgrounds… | 怪兽卡车滑稽剧的入场劵 |
[45:43] | featuring Big Daddy Don Bodine’s truck “The Behemoth.” | 出演者是大爹东-邦迪的卡车”巨兽” |
[45:49] | The 12th caller wins on the station where the ’70s survived. | 请获奖者到电台领奖 |
[45:59] | Hey Dov we got a major situation here. | 嘿 达夫 我们的情况不妙 |
[46:02] | I know you know that. | 相信你也知道 |
[46:04] | I gotta talk to Daddy and find out what he wants done. | 我得问问老爹看他想怎么做 |
[46:13] | All I know is what Vic told me. | 我知道的消息全来自维克 |
[46:16] | The place turned into a bullet-fest. | 那地方变成了战场 |
[46:18] | He took a cop hostage just to get the fuck outta there. | 他胁持了一个警察逃了出来 |
[46:21] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[46:26] | Do I sound like I’m fuckin’ jokin’? | 我象他妈的在开玩笑吗? |
[46:28] | He’s fuckin’ drivin’ around with a cop in his trunk! | 他把一个警察 锁在行李箱里驾车逃跑了 |
[46:35] | I don’t know who did what! | 我不知道谁做了什么 |
[46:37] | I don’t know who’s got the loot. | 不知道谁拿了货 |
[46:39] | I don’t know if anybody’s got the loot. | 不知道是否有人拿到了货 |
[46:40] | I don’t know who’s dead who’s alive who’s caught who’s not. | 不知道谁死谁活 谁被抓了谁没被抓 |
[47:00] | I will know. I’m practically there now. | 我会知道的 我现在快到那了 |
[47:04] | But what do I tell these guys about Daddy? | 可我怎么告诉他们老爹是什么想法? |
[47:09] | All right. You sure that’s what he said? | 好吧 你肯定他是那样说的? |
[47:14] | Okay that’s what I’ll tell ’em. | 好吧 我会那样对他们说 |
[47:17] | Huh? Fuck you! | 嗯?去你妈的 |
[47:18] | You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? | 你喜欢做他妈的英雄? 你想做他妈的英雄? |
[47:21] | You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? | 你高兴做英雄? |
[47:26] | You’re gonna suffer for nothin’ pal. | 你会白白受苦 伙计 |
[47:28] | You hear me? ‘Cause you’re gonna fuckin’ talk. | 你听到了吗?你得他妈的说出来 |
[47:31] | – I don’t fucking know anything! – You fuckin’ know. | -我什么都不知道 -你他妈的知道 |
[47:34] | You know. Look at me. You fuckin’ know. | 你知道的 看着我 你他妈的知道 |
[47:37] | What in the Sam Hill’s goin’ on here? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[47:39] | – Nice Guy we got a cop. – Where the fuck is Joe? | -“好家伙” 我们抓到了一个警察 -他妈的乔在哪? |
[47:43] | Holy shit. Orange is dead. | 我的天 橙死了 |
[47:45] | No he’s not dead but he will be if we don’t get him taken care of. | 不 他没死 只是得不到照顾就会死 |
[47:50] | We were set up. The cops were there waitin’ for us. | 我们中了埋伏 警察早就在那 |
[47:52] | What? Nobody fuckin’ set anybody up. | 什么?没有谁出卖任何人 |
[47:55] | The cops were there waitin’ for us. | 警察在那等着我们 |
[47:56] | – Bullshit. – Fuck you man! | -胡说 -去你的 |
[47:58] | You weren’t there we were and the cops had that store staked out. | 你没在那 我们在 警察早就监视了店子 |
[48:02] | Okay Mr. Fuckin’ Detective you’re so fuckin’ smart. | 好了 该死的侦探先生 你真他妈的聪明 |
[48:05] | – Who did it? – We’ve been askin’ each other! | -是谁干的? -我们早就互相问过 |
[48:08] | What’d you come up with? You think I fuckin’ set you up? | 那你什么意思? 你以为是我他妈的出卖了你们? |
[48:11] | I don’t know but somebody did. | 不知道 但总有这么个人 |
[48:15] | Nobody did. You fuckin’ assholes turned the jewelry store… | 没人干过 你们这些混蛋把珠宝店变成了… |
[48:19] | – Don’t you call me an asshole! – You fuckin’ idiot! | -不许你叫我混蛋 -你他妈的白痴 |
[48:22] | Turned the jewelry store into a wild west show… | 在那上演西部片 |
[48:24] | and you wonder why the fuckin’ cops show up? | 还问为什么警察会出现? |
[48:28] | Where’s Joseph? | 约瑟夫在哪? |
[48:30] | I don’t know. I ain’t talked to him. | 不知道 我没和他通过话 |
[48:32] | I talked to Dov. | 我和达夫谈过 |
[48:33] | He says Daddy’s comin’down here and he’s fuckin’ pissed. | 他说老爹火冒三丈正在赶来 |
[48:36] | He’s pissed? I told you he’d be pissed. | 他很恼火?我说过他会 |
[48:39] | What’d Joe say? | 乔怎么说? |
[48:40] | I told you I ain’t talked to him! | 我说了我没跟他通过话 |
[48:43] | – All I know is he’s pissed. – What are you gonna do about him? | -只知道他很恼火 -你想拿他怎么办? |
[48:46] | Give me a fuckin’chance to breathe. | 让我他妈的喘口气 |
[48:48] | I got a few questions of my own here. | 我自己也有几个问题 |
[48:50] | You ain’t dying. He is. | 你不会死 他会 |
[48:51] | All right Mr. Fuckin’ Compassion I will call somebody! | 好吧 他妈的慈悲先生 我会打电话找人 |
[48:55] | Who? | 找谁? |
[48:57] | A fuckin’ snake charmer! Who do you think? I’ll call a doctor. | 你以为是找杂技演员吗? 当然是找医生 |
[49:00] | They’ll fix him right up. What happened to Brown and Blue? | 他们会治好他 褐和蓝怎么样? |
[49:04] | Brown’s dead. We don’t know what happened to Blue. | 褐死了 蓝不知下落 |
[49:07] | Brown’s dead? Are you sure? | 褐死了?你肯定? |
[49:09] | I’m sure. I was there. He took one in the head. | 我肯定 我当时在那 他头上中了一枪 |
[49:13] | Nobody’s got a clue what happened to Mr. Blue? | 没人知道蓝先生怎么样吗? |
[49:15] | Either he’s alive or he’s dead… | 也不知道他是死是活 |
[49:17] | or the cops got him or they don’t. | 是被警察抓了还是没被抓 |
[49:23] | I take it this is the bastard you told me about. | 我得从这杂种嘴里问出来 |
[49:26] | Why are you beatin’ on him? | 你们干嘛揍他? |
[49:28] | Maybe he could tell us who set us up. | 也许他能说出谁是内奸 |
[49:30] | If you fuckin’beat this prick long enough | 你继续揍这杂种 |
[49:32] | he’ll tell you he started the Chicago Fire. | 他会告诉你芝加哥大火是他干的 |
[49:35] | Now that don’t necessarily make it fuckin’ so! | 这不会有多大用处 |
[49:37] | Come on man think! | 拜托 伙计 用用脑子 |
[49:40] | All right first things fuckin’ last. | 好了 最后一件要紧事 |
[49:43] | Who’s got the stones? | 谁拿了钻石? |
[49:44] | Please somebody tell me one little fuckin’ favor. | 拜托 有谁能告诉我一点线索? |
[49:48] | I got a bag. | 在我手里 |
[49:49] | Okay? I stashed it ’til | 满意了吗?我藏起来了 |
[49:51] | we could be sure this place wasn’t a police station. | 我得先确定这地方还没变成警局 |
[49:54] | Good for you. Now let’s go get it. | 很好 我们现在去拿吧 |
[49:56] | First we gotta get rid of those cars. | 首先我们得处理那些车 |
[49:58] | It looks like Sam’s Hot Car Lot outside. | 外面看起来就象停车场 |
[50:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:01] | Blondie stay here and baby-sit them two. | 金留在这照看他们两个 |
[50:05] | White and Pink take a car each. | 白和粉各开一辆车 |
[50:08] | I’ll follow you. You ditch ’em. Pick up the stones. | 我跟在你们后面 扔掉车之后去取钻石 |
[50:12] | While I’m followin’ you | 我会在路上 |
[50:13] | I’ll arrange some sort of a doctor for our friend. | 替我们的朋友安排一个医生 |
[50:15] | You can’t leave these guys here with him. | 不能让他和这家伙在一起 |
[50:17] | – Why not? – Because he’s a fuckin’ psycho. | -为什么? -因为他是个该死的疯子 |
[50:21] | And if you think Joe’s pissed off… | 如果你觉得乔很恼火… |
[50:24] | that ain’t nothin’ compared to how pissed off I am at him… | 那绝对比不上我对于让我… |
[50:27] | for puttin’ me in the same room as that bastard. | 和这杂种呆在一块火大 |
[50:31] | You see what I’ve been puttin’ up with Eddie? | 看到我都忍受了些什么吗?艾迪 |
[50:34] | I fuckin’ walked in here I told these guys about stayin’ put. | 我他妈的走进来让这些家伙留下来 |
[50:39] | Mr. White whips out his gun he’s stickin’ it in my face… | 白先生掏出枪来指着我的脸 |
[50:42] | callin’ me a motherfucker sayin’ he’s gonna blow me away… | 叫我混蛋 说他要干掉我 |
[50:46] | and blah blah blah blah blah. | 然后不停地说废话 |
[50:48] | He’s the reason the joint turned into a shootin’ spree. | 是他让行动变成了射击派对 |
[50:52] | What are you a fuckin’ silent partner? | 你他妈的哑巴了? |
[50:54] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[50:56] | He went crazy in the store but he seems all right now. | 他在店子里发疯 但现在看来很正常 |
[51:00] | This is what he was doin’: bam bam… | 他当时做的就是… |
[51:06] | Yeah bam bam bam bam bam. | 没错 |
[51:09] | I told ’em not to touch the fuckin’ alarm they did. | 我叫他们别碰该死的报警器 可他们不听 |
[51:12] | If they hadn’t have done what I told ’em not to do | 如果他们照我说的做 |
[51:15] | they’d still be alive. | 他们就不会死 |
[51:18] | My fuckin’ hero. | 他妈的英雄 |
[51:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:24] | That’s your excuse for going on a kill-crazy rampage? | 那就是你疯狂大屠杀的借口? |
[51:27] | I don’t like alarms Mr. White. | 我不喜欢报警器 白先生 |
[51:33] | What does it matter who stays with the cop? | 谁留下来看着这个警察有什么关系? |
[51:35] | We ain’t lettin’ him go. He’s seen everybody. | 不能放他走 他能认出我们 |
[51:37] | I haven’t been looking at you guys. | 我谁也没看见 |
[51:39] | Shut the fuck up man! | 他妈的闭嘴 伙计 |
[51:42] | You guys should never have taken him | 关键在于 不该把他 |
[51:43] | outta the trunk in the first place. | 从行李箱弄出来 |
[51:45] | -We tried to find out about the setup. -There is no fuckin’ setup! | -我们想找出谁是内奸 -没有什么他妈的内奸 |
[51:49] | Now here’s the news! | 现在听我说 |
[51:51] | Blondie you stay here take care of these two! | 金 你留下来照看他们两个 |
[51:54] | White and Pink you come with me ’cause if Joe gets here… | 白和粉 和我一起走 如果乔… |
[51:56] | and he sees all these cars parked outside… | 看到外面停着那么多车 |
[51:59] | I swear to you he’s gonna be just as mad at me as he is at you. | 我发誓他对谁都不会有什么好脸色 |
[52:02] | Fine. Let’s go. | 没问题 我们走吧 |
[52:24] | Alone at last. | 总算清静了 |
[52:48] | Guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[52:50] | I think I’m parked in the red zone. | 我想我把车停在禁区了 |
[52:58] | Now where were we? | 我们说到哪了? |
[53:02] | I told you I don’t know anything about any fuckin’ setup. | 我告诉你 我对他妈的内奸一无所知 |
[53:07] | I’ve been on the force for only eight months. | 我加入警队只有八个月 |
[53:09] | They don’t tell me anything. | 他们不会告诉我任何事 |
[53:13] | Nobody tells me shit. You can torture me all you want. | 没人跟我说过 你用尽方法折磨我也没用 |
[53:16] | Torture you? That’s a good… | 折磨你?好主意 |
[53:18] | That’s a good idea. I like that one yeah. | 这是个好主意 我喜欢它 |
[53:23] | Even your boss said there wasn’t a setup. | 你的老板都说了没什么内奸 |
[53:28] | – My what? – Your boss. | -我的什么? -你的老板 |
[53:32] | Excuse me pal. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[53:34] | One thing I wanna make clear to you: I don’t have a boss. | 有件事你得弄明白 我没什么老板 |
[53:38] | Nobody tells me what to do. You understand? | 没人能对我指手划脚 懂吗? |
[53:41] | You hear what I said you son of a bitch? | 听到我的话了吗?狗娘养的 |
[53:44] | All right all right all right you don’t have a boss. | 好的 好的 好的 你没有老板 |
[53:50] | Get that fuckin’ shit off. | 他妈的真够脏 |
[54:00] | Look I’m not gonna bullshit you okay? | 听着 我不会再跟你废话 明白吗? |
[54:05] | I don’t really give a good fuck what you know or don’t know… | 我不会真的在乎你知道还是不知道 |
[54:10] | but I’m gonna torture you anyway… | 但我会折磨你 |
[54:14] | regardless. | 不管怎样 |
[54:16] | Not to get information. | 不是为了要知道什么 |
[54:20] | It’s amusing to me… | 只是为了寻开心… |
[54:22] | to torture a cop. | 而折磨一个警察 |
[54:24] | You can say anything you want because I’ve heard it all before. | 你想说什么都行 因为我早都听过了 |
[54:29] | All you can do is… | 你能做的只有… |
[54:31] | pray for a quick death… | 祈求快点死去… |
[54:36] | which… | 总之… |
[54:39] | you ain’t gonna get. | 你将求死不能 |
[54:56] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[55:06] | You ever listen to K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s”? | 你听过K·比利的”70年代超级声”吗? |
[55:14] | It’s my personal favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的节目 |
[55:22] | Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were | 艾根和莱佛蒂象”偷来的车轮”一样 |
[55:24] | a duo known as Stealer’s Wheel… | 是知名的歌唱组合 |
[55:27] | when they recorded this Dylanesque pop bubble-gum favorite… | 他们录制 “最爱泡泡糖”这张专辑时… |
[55:31] | from April of 1974. | 是1974年四月 |
[55:34] | That reached up to number five… | 曾升到排行榜第五位… |
[55:36] | as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues. | 就象七零年代 在”70年代超级声”的延续 |
[56:28] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[56:31] | Hold still you fuck. | 别动 该死的 |
[56:53] | Was that good for you too? | 这也没什么不好是吗? |
[56:56] | Hey what’s goin’ on? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[56:58] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[57:10] | Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back. | 哪也别去 我就会回来 |
[58:57] | Don’t! Stop! Stop! | 别 停下 停下 |
[59:01] | – What? What’s the matter? – Don’t do this. | -什么?怎么了? -别这么做 |
[59:05] | That burn a little bit? | 那么就烧一点点? |
[59:08] | Don’t! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[59:12] | Please stop. | 求求你停下 |
[59:14] | Just stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[59:16] | Just talk to me. Don’t. Please. | 我跟你说 别 求你了 |
[59:18] | Don’t burn me please. | 别烧我 求你了 |
[59:23] | I don’t know anything about any of you fucking guys. | 我对你们一无所知 |
[59:27] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[59:31] | No! Please no. | 不 求你了 不 |
[59:32] | – You all through? – Stop! | -你说完了吗? -停下 |
[59:34] | You all through? | 说完了吗? |
[59:35] | Please. I got a little kid at home. | 求你了 我家里还有个孩子 |
[59:39] | You all done? | 完了吗? |
[59:40] | – Don’t! – Have some fire. | -不要 -点火了 |
[1:00:47] | Oh shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:00:51] | Hey you. | 嘿 你 |
[1:00:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:01:00] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[1:01:04] | Marvin what? | 马文什么? |
[1:01:09] | Marvin Nash. | 马文·纳什 |
[1:01:17] | Listen to me Marvin. I’m a– | 听着 马文 我是… |
[1:01:22] | Listen to me Marvin Nash. I’m a cop. | 听我说 马文·纳什 我是警察 |
[1:01:27] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:01:31] | You do? | 你知道? |
[1:01:34] | Yeah. Your name’s Freddy somethin’. | 是的 你叫弗雷蒂什么的 |
[1:01:38] | Newendyke. | 纽文狄克 |
[1:01:41] | Freddy Newendyke. | 弗雷蒂·纽文狄克 |
[1:01:47] | Frankie Ferchetti… | 弗兰克·费切蒂… |
[1:01:49] | introduced us about five months ago. | 大概五个月前向我们介绍过 |
[1:01:56] | I don’t remember that at all. | 我记不太清了 |
[1:02:01] | I do. | 我记得 |
[1:02:06] | Freddy. | 弗雷蒂 |
[1:02:17] | How do I look? | 我成什么样了? |
[1:02:22] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:02:31] | I don’t know what to tell you Marvin. | 我不知该怎么对你说 马文 |
[1:02:37] | That fuck. | 那个该死的 |
[1:02:41] | That sick fuck! | 那该死的变态 |
[1:02:44] | That fuckin’ bastard! | 那该死的杂种 |
[1:02:49] | Marvin I need you to hold on. | 马文 你得撑住 |
[1:02:52] | There’s cops waiting to move a block away. | 警察一直在另一个街区等候行动 |
[1:02:56] | What the fuck are they waiting for? | 他们在他妈的等什么? |
[1:03:00] | This fuckin’ guy he slashes my face… | 这个该死的家伙 他弄伤了我的脸 |
[1:03:03] | and cuts my fuckin’ ear off! | 还他妈的割掉了我的耳朵 |
[1:03:05] | I’m fuckin’ deformed! | 我他妈的被毁了容 |
[1:03:08] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:03:10] | I’m fuckin’ dyin’ here! | 我他妈的都快死了 |
[1:03:13] | I’m fuckin’ dyin’! | 我他妈的要死了 |
[1:03:23] | They’re not to make a move ’til Joe Cabot shows up. | 在乔·卡伯特出现之前他们不会行动 |
[1:03:27] | I was sent in to get him. | 我是被派来抓他的 |
[1:03:30] | All right? | 懂吗? |
[1:03:32] | You heard ’em. They said he’s on his way. | 你也听到了 他正在赶来 |
[1:03:35] | Don’t pussy out on me now Marvin. | 别对我发火 马文 |
[1:03:39] | We’re just gonna sit here and bleed… | 我们只要呆在这继续流血… |
[1:03:42] | ’til Joe Cabot sticks his fuckin’ head through that door. | 等乔·卡伯特 把他那该死的脑袋伸进来 |
[1:04:06] | Say hello to a motherfucker who’s inside. | 向这个”自己人”问好吧 |
[1:04:08] | Cabot’s doing a job. He wants me on the team. | 卡伯特接了个买卖 他想要我加入 |
[1:04:11] | This better not be a joke. | 这最好不是个玩笑 |
[1:04:14] | This ain’t a joke. I’m in. I’m up his ass. | 不是玩笑 我混进去了 取得了他的信任 |
[1:04:25] | Nice Guy Eddie tells me Joe wants to meet me. | “好家伙”艾迪告诉我乔想见我 |
[1:04:28] | He says I should just wait for a phone call. | 他让我等一个电话 |
[1:04:32] | After waiting three days | 等了三天后 |
[1:04:34] | he calls me last night and says Joe’s ready. | 昨晚他打电话给我说乔准备好了 |
[1:04:36] | – He’ll pick me up in 15 minutes. – Who picked you up? | -他十五分钟后来接我 -谁接的你? |
[1:04:39] | – Nice Guy. We get to a bar. – What bar? | -“好家伙” 我们去了一家酒吧 -哪家? |
[1:04:42] | Smokey Pete’s in Gardena. | 皮特开的那家 |
[1:04:44] | We get there… | 我们到了那… |
[1:04:45] | and I meet Joe and a guy named Mr. White. | 见到乔和一个叫白先生的人 |
[1:04:48] | Phony name. My name’s Mr. Orange. | 是假名 我叫橙先生 |
[1:04:50] | – Mr. Orange? – Mr. Orange. | -橙先生? -橙先生 |
[1:04:54] | Okay Mr. Orange. | 那么 橙先生 |
[1:04:56] | – You ever see this motherfucker before? – Who? Mr. White? | -你以前从没见过那混蛋? -谁?白先生吗? |
[1:05:00] | Yes. Mr. White. | 对 白先生 |
[1:05:02] | No. He ain’t one of Cabot’s men either. | 不 他不是卡伯特的手下 |
[1:05:05] | He’s gotta be from out of town. | 他是从外地来的 |
[1:05:08] | – Joe knows him good. – How can you tell? | -乔和他很熟 -你怎么能断定? |
[1:05:10] | The way they talk. You can tell they’re buddies. | 从他们说话的样子能断定他们是朋友 |
[1:05:13] | – You two talk? – Me and Joe? | -你们聊过吗? -我和乔吗? |
[1:05:16] | Mr. White. | 白先生 |
[1:05:17] | – A little. – About what? | -一点点 -说些什么? |
[1:05:19] | The Brewers. Milwaukee Brewers? | -“酿酒者” -“密尔沃基酿酒者”队? |
[1:05:21] | They won the night before. He made some money off them. | 他们头天晚上赢了比赛 他赢了些钱 |
[1:05:24] | Good. If this crook’s a Brewers fan he’s gotta be from Wisconsin. | 很好 如果他是”酿酒者”队的球迷 他就是从威斯康辛来的 |
[1:05:29] | And I’ll bet you everything… | 我敢和你打赌… |
[1:05:32] | they got a sheet in Milwaukee on this Mr. White’s ass. | 密尔沃基肯定有这个白先生的资料 |
[1:05:35] | So I want you to go through everybody in Milwaukee… | 所以我想要你去看看密尔沃基的档案 |
[1:05:40] | with a history of armed robbery and put a name to the face. | 看看所有有关武装抢劫的资料 找出他的名字 |
[1:05:43] | – Nice work Freddy. – Thank you my man. | -干得不错 弗雷蒂 -谢谢 伙计 |
[1:05:46] | – How was Long Beach Mike’s referral? – Perfect. | -麦克那个人怎么样? -不错 |
[1:05:50] | His backing me up went a long way. | 他一直都在帮我 |
[1:05:51] | I told them I played poker with him. | 我跟他们说我俩是牌友 |
[1:05:54] | Nice Guy checked it out and said it was A-okay. | “好家伙”调查过之后说没问题 |
[1:05:57] | Said I was a good thief I didn’t rattle… | 说我是个在行的盗贼 我没多说什么 |
[1:06:00] | and that I was ready to move. | 然后我开始准备行动 |
[1:06:02] | He’s a good guy. I wouldn’t be inside without him. | 他是个好人 没他我混不进去 |
[1:06:05] | No no no | 不 不 不… |
[1:06:07] | Long Beach Mike is not your friend. | 长滩麦克不是你的朋友 |
[1:06:09] | Long Beach Mike is a fucking scumbag. | 长滩麦克是个他妈的人渣 |
[1:06:12] | He’s selling out his friends. | 他出卖了他的朋友 |
[1:06:14] | That’s how nice he fuckin’ is. | 他就是那种好法 |
[1:06:17] | I’ll take care of his ass… | 我会小心他的 |
[1:06:19] | but you get that scumbag out of mind and take care of business. | 你做事的时候要注意撇开那个下流坯 |
[1:06:23] | Gone. | 我是这样做的 |
[1:06:30] | Use the commode story? | 用那个”马桶故事”吗? |
[1:06:32] | – What’s the commode story? – It’s a scene. Memorize it. | -什么”马桶故事”? -是个电影情节 记住它 |
[1:06:37] | – A what? – Undercover cops gotta be Brando. | -是什么? -做卧底就要象白兰度 |
[1:06:41] | To do this job you gotta be a great actor naturalistic. | 得做个好演员 表现得自然逼真 |
[1:06:44] | You gotta be naturalistic as hell. | 要表现得无懈可击 |
[1:06:47] | If you’re a bad actor that’s bullshit in this job. | 如果你是个糟糕的演员 事情就会干砸了 |
[1:06:52] | What is this? | 什么乱七八糟的? |
[1:06:53] | That’s an amusing anecdote about a drug deal. | 是关于毒品交易的趣事 |
[1:06:58] | Something funny that | 当你工作时 |
[1:06:59] | happened to you while you were doing a job. | 发生的一些趣事 |
[1:07:03] | I gotta memorize all this? There’s four pages of this shit. | 我要全记住吗?这些狗屁足有四页 |
[1:07:06] | Think about it like it’s a joke.all right? | 就当它是个笑话 |
[1:07:09] | Memorize what’s important. The rest you make your own.all right? | 记住最重要的 其余的你看着办 |
[1:07:12] | You can tell a joke can’t you? | 你会讲笑话对吧? |
[1:07:14] | No | 不会 |
[1:07:15] | Well pretend you’re Don Rickles… and tell a joke all right? | 就当你是东·瑞科斯在说笑话 行吗? |
[1:07:19] | The things you gotta remember are the details. | 关键是你要记住细节 |
[1:07:22] | The details sell your story. | 这对你的故事有帮助 |
[1:07:24] | This particular story takes place in a men’s room. | 故事场景是在一间男厕所 |
[1:07:27] | You gotta know all the details… | 你得知道所有的细节 |
[1:07:30] | whether they got paper towels or a blower to dry your hands. | 不管他们用纸巾还是暖风机把手弄干 |
[1:07:34] | You gotta know if the stalls ain’t got no doors or not. | 你得知道隔间是否有门 |
[1:07:38] | You gotta know if they got liquid soap | 得知道是否有透明皂 |
[1:07:39] | or that pink granulated shit… | 或者粉红色的狗屁颗粒… |
[1:07:41] | they used in high school. | 那种中学里用的东西 |
[1:07:43] | You gotta know if they got hot water or not if it stinks… | 你得知道是否有热水 臭不臭… |
[1:07:46] | if some nasty lowlife scum-ridden motherfucker… | 脏不脏 是否有缺德的杂种… |
[1:07:49] | sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls. | 拉肚子弄得马桶上到处都是 |
[1:07:52] | You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode. | 你得知道有关马桶的每个细节 |
[1:07:55] | What you gotta do is take all them details and make ’em your own. | 你得告诉他们这些全是你的经历 |
[1:08:00] | While you’re doing that remember that this story is about you… | 你这样做的时候 想要记住这是你的故事… |
[1:08:04] | and how you perceived the events that went down. | 和你是怎么接受这些事情的 |
[1:08:08] | The only way to do that… | 唯一的办法就是… |
[1:08:10] | is keep sayin’ it… | 不停地说它 |
[1:08:12] | and sayin’ it and sayin’ it. | 一遍又一遍地说 |
[1:08:18] | This is during the L.A. marijuana drought 1986. | 1986洛杉矶大麻缺货时 |
[1:08:23] | I still had a connection which was insane ’cause… | 我一直和那些人有联系 有点疯狂… |
[1:08:27] | you couldn’t get any weed anywhere then. | 因为你根本弄不到货 |
[1:08:30] | Anyway I had a connection with this hippie chick in Santa Cruz… | 总之 我和圣克鲁斯的一个家伙有联系 |
[1:08:35] | and all my friends knew it. | 我的朋友都知道这事 |
[1:08:36] | They call me and say “Hey Freddy…” | 他们打电话给我说 “嘿 弗雷蒂…” |
[1:08:41] | I say “Hey dude. | 我说 “嘿 伙计” |
[1:08:44] | You gettin’ some? Can you get some for me too?” | 你弄到了吗?能不能给我也来点? |
[1:08:47] | They knew I still smoked so they asked me to buy some for them. | 他们知道我有货 所以要我替他们买点 |
[1:08:52] | It got to be… | 所以… |
[1:08:59] | Every time I bought some weed | 每次我买大麻时 |
[1:09:01] | I was buyin’ for four or five people. | 都要替四五个人带点 |
[1:09:04] | Finally I said fuck this shit. I’m makin’ this bitch rich. | 最后我说 去他妈的 我能靠这婊子发财了 |
[1:09:08] | She didn’t even have to meet these people. | 她甚至不用见那些人 |
[1:09:12] | I was doing all the work. | 所有的事都由我来办 |
[1:09:14] | That got to be a pain in the ass people calling all the time. | 我就象得了痔疮一样坐不稳当 电话不停地打来 |
[1:09:18] | I couldn’t even rent a tape without six fuckin’ interruptions. | 甚至我租盒带子来看都会被打断六次 |
[1:09:22] | “When’s the next time you’re gettin’ some?” | “你下次去弄货是什么时候?” |
[1:09:24] | “Motherfucker I’m tryin’ to watch The Lost Boys. | 混蛋 让我看完这片子 |
[1:09:27] | When I get some I’ll call you.” | “有货我会通知你” |
[1:09:30] | Then these rink-a-dink potheads come by. | 那些瘾君子都闻讯而来 |
[1:09:32] | They’re my friends and everything but still… | 都是我的朋友熟人 但… |
[1:09:35] | I got it laid out in 60-dollar bags they don’t want 60 dollars worth. | 我花六十美元一袋买来 他们却不想整袋买下 |
[1:09:38] | They want ten dollars’ worth and breaking it up wasn’t easy. | 他们只要十美元的货 拆开卖可不容易 |
[1:09:42] | I don’t even know what ten dollars’ worth looks like. | 我根本不知道十美元能买多少 |
[1:09:45] | This was a very weird situation. | 那情形真是头疼 |
[1:09:49] | Remember back in ’86… | 回想起86年… |
[1:09:51] | there was a major fuckin’ drought. | 货真叫他妈紧缺 |
[1:09:53] | Nobody had anything. | 谁都没货 |
[1:09:55] | People were livin’ on resin smokin’ the wood in their pipes. | 大家只好抽树叶过瘾 |
[1:09:58] | This chick had a bunch and she’s beggin’ me to sell it. | 有个小妞弄到了一些货 求我替她卖掉 |
[1:10:02] | So I told her I wasn’t gonna be Joe the pot man anymore… | 我说我不会象乔那样抽太多成 |
[1:10:05] | but I would take a little bit and sell it to my close friends. | 但我得拿点卖给我的朋友 |
[1:10:09] | She agreed and we kept the same arrangement as before… | 她同意了 我们象谈好的那样… |
[1:10:12] | ten percent and free pot for me… | 我免费得一成… |
[1:10:14] | if I helped her that weekend. | 如果我能帮她的话 |
[1:10:16] | She was sellin’ a brick of weed | 她要卖掉大麻 |
[1:10:17] | and didn’t wanna go to the buy alone. | 却又不想一个人去 |
[1:10:19] | Her brother usually goes with her but he’s in County unexpectedly. | 通常是她兄弟和她一起 但他出了麻烦 |
[1:10:23] | What for? His traffic tickets gone to warrant. | -什么麻烦? -他的驾照在审核期 |
[1:10:26] | They stopped him found warrants on him took him to County. | 他们拦住他发现了这个问题 把他拘留了 |
[1:10:30] | She doesn’t wanna walk around alone with all that weed. | 她不想一个人带着大麻到处走 |
[1:10:33] | I don’t wanna do this.I have a very bad feeling about it. | 我不想干 我对此有很坏的预感 |
[1:10:37] | She keeps asking me asking me. | 她一直求我 求我 |
[1:10:39] | Finally I said okay ’cause I’m sick of hearing it. | 最后我答应了 因为实在受不了 |
[1:10:42] | – So we go to the train station… – Wait. | -于是我们去车站 -等等 |
[1:10:44] | You’re goin’ to the train station with the weed on ya? | 你把大麻带在身上去车站? |
[1:10:47] | The guy needed it right away. | 买家想在那交易 |
[1:10:49] | Anyway we get to the train station… | 总之 我们去了车站 |
[1:10:52] | and we’re waitin’ for the guy. | 然后等着那家伙 |
[1:10:54] | I’m carryin’ the weed in a carry-on bag. | 我把大麻放在一个手提袋里 |
[1:10:56] | I gotta take a piss so I tell her I’m goin’ to the boy’s room. | 我要去撒尿 所以我跟她说我要去厕所 |
[1:11:05] | So I walk into the men’s room and who’s standing there? | 我走进厕所时猜猜谁在那? |
[1:11:10] | Four Los Angeles County sheriffs and a German shepherd. | 四个洛杉矶警察和一条德国牧羊犬 |
[1:11:16] | – They’re waitin’ for you? – No they’re just talkin’. | -他们在等着你? -不 他们只是在聊天 |
[1:11:19] | When I walked in they all stopped talkin’… | 我走进去时 他们停了下来 |
[1:11:22] | and they looked at me. | 然后看着我 |
[1:11:25] | That’s hard. That’s a fuckin’ hard situation. | 真紧张 真他妈的紧张 |
[1:11:28] | German shepherd starts barking. | 德国牧羊犬开始叫 |
[1:11:32] | He’s barkin’ at me. | 它向着我叫 |
[1:11:34] | I mean it’s obvious he’s barkin’ at me. | 我是说 它显然是在冲着我叫 |
[1:11:38] | Every nerve ending all of my senses | 我所有的感觉神经都僵硬了 |
[1:11:40] | the blood in the veins was screamin | 血在血管里尖叫 |
[1:11:42] | “Take off man. Just bail. Get the fuck outta there.” | “离开这 伙计 放弃 从这离开” |
[1:11:46] | Panic hits me like a bucket of water. Bam! Right in the face. | 我吓出一身冷汗 象当头淋下来一桶水 |
[1:11:50] | I’m drenched in panic | 我浑身都湿透了 |
[1:11:52] | and these cops are lookin’ at me and they know it. | 那些警察看着我意识到有问题 |
[1:11:55] | They can smell it sure as that fuckin’ dog can. | 他们能闻得到 就象该死的狗能闻到一样 |
[1:11:59] | They can smell it on me. | 能闻出我身上的味 |
[1:12:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:12:04] | So anyway I got my gun drawn. | 总之 我拔出枪来 |
[1:12:08] | I point it at this guy and I tell him… | 我指着那家伙告诉他 |
[1:12:11] | “Freeze. Don’t fuckin’ move.” | “别动 他妈的别动” |
[1:12:13] | This little idiot’s looking right at me and saying… | 这个小白痴看着我说… |
[1:12:16] | “I know I know.” | “我知道 我知道” |
[1:12:18] | But meanwhile his right hand is creepin’ toward the glove box. | 但他的右手却偷偷伸向手套箱 |
[1:12:22] | I scream at him “Asshole! I’m gonna blow you away right now! | 我对他大吼 混蛋 我会一枪崩了你 |
[1:12:27] | Put your hands on the dash.” | “把手放到仪表板上” |
[1:12:29] | He’s still looking at me nodding his head. | 他还是看着我 点着头 |
[1:12:32] | “I know buddy I know.” | “我知道 伙计 我知道” |
[1:12:34] | Meanwhile his hand is still going for the glove box. | 同时他的手却仍在伸向手套箱 |
[1:12:38] | And I said… | 然后我说 |
[1:12:40] | “Buddy I’m gonna shoot you in the face… | “伙计 我会从你的脸上射进去… |
[1:12:44] | if you don’t put your hands up.” | “如果你不把手放上来的话” |
[1:12:48] | Then this guy’s girlfriend this real sexy Oriental bitch… | 接着那家伙的女朋友 一个非常性感的亚洲婊子 |
[1:12:52] | she starts screaming at him: “Chuck what are you doin’? | 她开始向他尖叫 你在干什么? |
[1:12:55] | Listen to the officer! Put your hands on the dash!” | “听警察的话 把手放到仪表板上” |
[1:12:59] | So then the guy snaps out of it and puts his hands on the dash. | 然后那家伙 猛然抽出手来放到了仪表板上 |
[1:13:03] | What was he goin’ for? | 他拿了什么? |
[1:13:04] | His fucking registration. | 他该死的驾照 |
[1:13:08] | – You’re kidding. – No man! | -你在开玩笑 -不 伙计 |
[1:13:10] | Stupid citizen doesn’t know | 那个白痴不知道 |
[1:13:11] | how close he came to gettin blown away. | 他差点就把命送掉了 |
[1:13:13] | That close man. | 只差这么一点 |
[1:13:48] | You knew how to handle that situation. | 你知道应付那种局面 |
[1:13:50] | You shit your pants dive in and swim. | 尿湿了裤子时 跳到水里游泳就是 |
[1:13:56] | Tell me more about Cabot. | 再说点卡伯特的事 |
[1:13:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:00] | He’s a cool guy. | 他是个很有趣的人 |
[1:14:04] | He’s funny. He’s a funny guy. | 很有趣 是个有趣的家伙 |
[1:14:07] | You remember the Fantastic Four? | 你记得那奇特的四人组吗? |
[1:14:10] | Yeah with that invisible bitch… | 当然 还有那个不露声色的骚货… |
[1:14:12] | and “Flame on” and shit right? | 又风骚又下贱 对吗? |
[1:14:15] | Thing. | 没错 |
[1:14:17] | Motherfucker… | 是个混蛋… |
[1:14:19] | Iooks just like the Thing. | 看起来就象那种人 |
[1:14:25] | Hey! Showtime! | 嘿 表演时间 |
[1:14:28] | Grab your jacket. I’m parked outside. | 拿好你的夹克 我在车上等你 |
[1:14:31] | I’ll be right down. | 我就下来 |
[1:14:34] | He’ll be right down. | 他就下来 |
[1:15:55] | Don’t pussy out on me now. | 现在别惹我 |
[1:15:57] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[1:15:59] | They don’t know shit. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[1:16:02] | You’re not gonna get hurt. You’re fuckin’ Baretta. | 你不会受伤 你是他妈的传奇人物 |
[1:16:05] | They believe every fuckin’ word ’cause you’re super cool. | 他们相信了所有的假话 因为你非常棒 |
[1:16:16] | There goes our boy. | 我们的朋友来了 |
[1:16:17] | The guy has to have rocks in his head the size of Gibraltar… | 这家伙脑子里 得有块城砖一样大的石头 |
[1:16:20] | to work undercover. | 才会做卧底 |
[1:16:22] | – You want one of these? – Yeah give me the bear claw. | -你想来点吗? -是的 给我那只熊爪 |
[1:16:41] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[1:16:43] | Black women ain’t the same as white women. | 黑种女人和白种女人不尽相同 |
[1:16:46] | There’s a slight difference. | 有些微的区别 |
[1:16:47] | Very funny. You know what I mean. | 非常有趣 你知道我的意思 |
[1:16:50] | What a white bitch will put up with | 白种女人能忍受的 |
[1:16:52] | a black bitch wouldn’t for a minute. | 黑种女人一分钟也受不了 |
[1:16:54] | If you cross their line they fuck you up. | 如果你越过她们的底线 她们会让你很狼狈 |
[1:16:56] | I gotta go along with Pink on that. | 我同意粉的说法 |
[1:16:59] | Okay Mr. Expert if this is such a truism… | 那么 专家先生 如果真是这样… |
[1:17:02] | why is it that every nigger I know | 为什么我认识的每个黑鬼 |
[1:17:04] | treats his woman like a piece of shit? | 都把他们的女人象垃圾一样看待? |
[1:17:06] | I’ll bet those same niggers who show their ass in public… | 我敢说同样是那些 在外面趾高气扬的黑鬼… |
[1:17:10] | when their bitches get ’em home they chill the fuck out. | 他们的母狗回到家时 他们就会战战兢兢 |
[1:17:13] | – Not these guys. – Oh yeah. Those guys too. | -那些家伙不会 -哦 会的 他们也会 |
[1:17:16] | Tell you guys a story. | 跟你们说个故事 |
[1:17:18] | In one of Daddy’s clubs | 老爹的夜总会里 |
[1:17:20] | there’s a black cocktail waitress named Elois. | 有个叫伊露斯的黑人女侍 |
[1:17:23] | – Elois? – Yeah Elois. | -伊露斯? -对 伊露斯 |
[1:17:25] | E and Lois. We called her Lady E. | E和Lois 我们叫她E小姐 |
[1:17:29] | Where was she from? Compton? | 她是康普顿人吗? |
[1:17:33] | She’s from Ladora Heights. | 从拉达那来的 |
[1:17:34] | Ladora Heights. The black Beverly Hills. | 拉达那高地是黑人的比华利山 |
[1:17:38] | It’s not the black Beverly Hills. | 那不是黑人的比华利山 |
[1:17:40] | It’s the black Palos Verdes. | 那是黑人的佛得角 |
[1:17:43] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[1:17:45] | Lady E she was a man-eater-upper. Un-fuckin’-believable. | E小姐 她是个迷死人的女人 |
[1:17:49] | Every guy who ever saw her had to jack off to her at least once. | 每个曾见过她的男人 至少要向她”起立致敬”一次 |
[1:17:54] | You know who she looked like? Christie Love. | 知道她看起来象谁吗? 克里斯蒂·萝芙 |
[1:17:57] | Remember that TV show Get Christie Love… | 记得那部电视剧吗? |
[1:17:59] | about the black female cop? | 关于一个黑人女警的? |
[1:18:02] | She always used to say “You’re under arrest sugar! “ | 她总是说 “你被逮捕了 宝贝” |
[1:18:06] | – Who played Christie Love? – Pam Grier. | 克里斯蒂·萝芙是谁演的?-佩恩·格莉尔 |
[1:18:10] | No it wasn’t Pam Grier. Pam Grier was the other one. | 不是佩恩·格莉尔 她演的是另一部片子 |
[1:18:13] | Pam Grier did the film. | 格莉尔是演电影的… |
[1:18:15] | Christie Love was like a Pam Grier TV show without Pam Grier. | 不会演电视 萝芙只是象她而已 |
[1:18:19] | – So who was Christie Love? – How should I know? | -那是谁演的萝芙? -我怎么知道? |
[1:18:23] | Great. Now I’m totally fuckin’ tortured. | 好极了 我该头疼了 |
[1:18:25] | Whoever it was she looked exactly like Elois. | 不管是谁 总之很象伊露斯 |
[1:18:28] | Anne Francis. | 安妮·弗朗西斯 |
[1:18:29] | No. That was Honey West. | 不 那片子叫”甜蜜西部” |
[1:18:32] | Anne Francis is white. | 安妮·弗朗西斯是白人 |
[1:18:34] | I’m tryin’ to tell a story here. She looked exactly like Elois. | 我在试着讲故事 她看起来的确象伊露斯 |
[1:18:38] | We come into the club one night… | 有天晚上我们去夜总会 |
[1:18:41] | and there’s Carlos the bartender. | 那有个男侍叫卡洛斯 |
[1:18:43] | He’s a wetback. He’s a friend of mine. | 墨西哥人 是我的一个朋友 |
[1:18:46] | I says to him “Carlos where’s Lady E tonight?” | 我对他说 “卡洛斯 今晚E小姐上哪了?” |
[1:18:50] | Apparently Lady E… | 显然E小姐… |
[1:18:52] | was married to real piece of dog shit a real animal. | 嫁给了一个窝囊废 一个真正的畜牲 |
[1:18:55] | He used to do things to her. | 他对她很糟糕 |
[1:18:58] | Like what? What would he do? | 例如呢?他都干了什么? |
[1:19:00] | Beat her up? | 狠狠揍她? |
[1:19:02] | I don’t know. He just did things. | 我不知道 反正他对她不好 |
[1:19:04] | So anyway one night she plays it real cool. | 总之 有天晚上她干了件有趣的事 |
[1:19:08] | She waits for him to get drunk. | 她等到那家伙喝醉 |
[1:19:11] | He falls asleep on the fuckin’ couch. | 在睡椅上睡着了之后 |
[1:19:14] | She sneaks up on him puts some glue on his dick… | 她偷偷摸过去在他的老二上涂上胶水 |
[1:19:18] | and glues his dick to his belly. | 然后粘在他肚子上 |
[1:19:21] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[1:19:23] | I’m serious man. I’m dead serious. | 我是说真的 伙计 非常认真 |
[1:19:26] | They had to call the paramedics to cut the prick loose. | 他们不得不叫医生来替他慢慢割开 |
[1:19:31] | Was he all pissed off? | 他是不是非常恼火? |
[1:19:35] | How would you feel if you had to | 如果你非得他妈的倒立着撒尿 |
[1:19:37] | do a fuckin’ handstand to take a piss? | 你会有什么感觉? |
[1:19:43] | You guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around huh? | 你们喜欢说笑话然后傻笑取乐是吗? |
[1:19:47] | Giggling like a bunch of girls in the schoolyard. | 笑得象一群学校里的傻妞 |
[1:19:50] | Well let me tell a joke. | 让我说个笑话吧 |
[1:19:53] | Five guys sittin’ in a bullpen… | 五个人坐在候审室里 |
[1:19:56] | San Quentin… | 在圣昆廷 |
[1:19:58] | wonderin’ how the fuck they got there. | 想知道是怎么到这来的 |
[1:20:01] | “What did we do wrong? What shouldn’t we have done? | 我们做错了什么?我们忘做了什么? |
[1:20:04] | It’s your fault his fault–“ | “这是你的错 他的错–“ |
[1:20:06] | All that bullshit. | 全是些废话 |
[1:20:08] | Finally somebody says… | 终于有个人说 |
[1:20:10] | “Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:20:12] | While we were planning this caper… | 我们在计划行动时 |
[1:20:14] | we just sat around tellin’ fuckin’ jokes.” | “只是在无所事事地说笑话” |
[1:20:17] | Got the message? | 明白了吗? |
[1:20:21] | I don’t mean to holler at ya. | 我不是要教训你们 |
[1:20:24] | When this caper’s over and I’m sure it’ll be successful… | 等行动结束… 我相信行动一定会成功 |
[1:20:28] | we’ll go down to Hawaiian lslands I’ll laugh with all of youse. | 我们可以去夏威夷 我会和你们一起大笑 |
[1:20:31] | Find me a different character down there. | 让你们看看我另外的一面 |
[1:20:33] | Right now it’s a matter of business. | 现在是办正事的时候 |
[1:20:36] | With the exception of Eddie and myself… | 除了艾迪和我 |
[1:20:39] | who you already know… | 你们已经知道… |
[1:20:41] | we’re gonna be using aliases on this job. | 我们在这次行动中要使用化名 |
[1:20:44] | Under no circumstances… | 我们希望… |
[1:20:46] | do we want any one of you to relate to each other… | 你们任何人彼此交谈时 都不要… |
[1:20:50] | by your Christian names. | 使用你们的真名 |
[1:20:52] | And I don’t want any talk about yourself personally. | 而且我也不希望 有任何人谈论自己的私事 |
[1:20:57] | That includes where you been your wife’s name… | 包括你去过哪 你妻子的名字… |
[1:21:00] | where you might’ve done time… | 平时你干些什么… |
[1:21:02] | or a bank maybe you robbed in St. Petersburg. | 或是你在圣彼得堡抢过哪家银行 |
[1:21:06] | All I want you guys to talk about if you have to… | 如果忍不住 我希望你们只谈论… |
[1:21:10] | is what you’re gonna do. | 你们想要做的事 |
[1:21:13] | That should do it. | 将要做的事 |
[1:21:15] | These are your names… | 这是你们的名字 |
[1:21:18] | Mr. Brown Mr. White… | 褐先生 白先生… |
[1:21:21] | Mr. Blonde Mr. Blue… | 金先生 蓝先生… |
[1:21:23] | Mr. Orange and Mr. Pink. | 橙先生和粉先生 |
[1:21:25] | – Why am I Mr. Pink? – Because you’re a faggot! All right? | -为什么我是粉先生? -因为你是个同性恋 行吗? |
[1:21:31] | – Why can’t we pick our own colors? – No way. | -自己选颜色不行吗? -不行 |
[1:21:33] | No way. Tried it once. It doesn’t work. | 不行 试过一次 行不通 |
[1:21:36] | You get four guys all fightin’ over who gets to be Mr. Black. | 有四个人为了做黑先生动手打架 |
[1:21:40] | They don’t know each other so nobody wants to back down. | 他们互不相识 所以没人想退让 |
[1:21:43] | No way. I pick. You’re Mr. Pink. | 不行 我来定 你是粉先生 |
[1:21:46] | Be thankful you’re not Mr. Yellow. | 该庆幸你不是黄先生 |
[1:21:49] | But Mr. Brown that’s too close to Mr. Shit. | 但是褐先生 和屎先生很接近 |
[1:21:51] | Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. | 粉先生听来象”女阴”先生 |
[1:21:53] | How about Mr. Purple? | 紫先生怎么样? |
[1:21:55] | That’s sounds good. I’ll be Mr. Purple. | 听起来不错 我要做紫先生 |
[1:21:57] | You’re not Mr. Purple. | 你不是紫先生 |
[1:22:00] | Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You’re Mr. Pink! | 另一个买卖有人叫紫先生了 你就叫粉先生 |
[1:22:04] | Who cares what your name is? | 谁会在乎你叫什么? |
[1:22:06] | Easy for you to say. You’re Mr. White. | 你说得容易 你是白先生 |
[1:22:08] | You have a cool-sounding name. | 你有个听来很酷的名字 |
[1:22:10] | If it’s no big deal to be Mr. Pink you wanna trade? | 如果你不介意叫粉先生 你愿意交换吗? |
[1:22:13] | Nobody’s tradin’ with anybody. | 不准私自交换 |
[1:22:16] | This ain’t a goddamn fuckin’ city council meeting you know. | 这不是他妈的市政讨论会 你知道的 |
[1:22:21] | Now listen up Mr. Pink. | 听着 粉先生 |
[1:22:23] | There’s two ways you can go on this job… | 这件事上你有两条路可走 |
[1:22:26] | my way or the highway. | 我的路或者那条公路 |
[1:22:28] | What’s it gonna be Mr. Pink? | 你选哪条?粉先生 |
[1:22:31] | Jesus Christ Joe. Fuckin’ forget about it. | 老天 他妈的忘了这些好了 |
[1:22:34] | It’s beneath me. I’m Mr. Pink. Let’s move on. | 这名字很衬我 我是粉先生 继续吧 |
[1:22:37] | I’ll move on when I feel like it. | 我觉得高兴时自然会继续 |
[1:22:40] | Do all you guys got the goddamn message? | 你们都明白了吗? |
[1:22:44] | I’m so goddamn mad hollerin’ at you guys I can hardly talk. | 我扯着嗓子向你们喊叫 几乎都说不出话来了 |
[1:22:50] | Let’s go to work. | 我们开始行动吧 |
[1:22:52] | Let’s go over it. Where are you? | 我们重复一次 你在哪? |
[1:22:55] | I stand outside and guard the door.I don’t let anybody go in or out. | 我站在外边守住门 不让任何人进出 |
[1:22:59] | – Mr. Brown. – He waits in the car. | -褐先生 -他等在车里 |
[1:23:01] | I give him the signal he pulls up in front. | 我给他信号 他就把车开到门口 |
[1:23:05] | Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue. | 金先生和蓝先生 |
[1:23:07] | Crowd control. They handle the customers and the employees. | 控制人群 他们控制顾客和店员 |
[1:23:11] | – That girl’s ass. – Sittin’ right here on my dick. | -那个妞的屁股 -正好坐在我的老二上 |
[1:23:17] | Myself and Mr. Pink? | 我和粉先生呢? |
[1:23:19] | You two take the manager and make him give you the diamonds. | 你们俩抓住经理让他给你们钻石 |
[1:23:23] | We’re there for those stones period. | 我们的目标是钻石 |
[1:23:25] | Since no display cases are being | 因为没有监视器添乱 |
[1:23:27] | fucked with no alarms should go off. | 不会有警报声 |
[1:23:30] | We’re out in two minutes not one second longer. | 我们要在两分钟内出来 不能拖延一秒 |
[1:23:34] | What if the manager won’t give you the diamonds? | 如果经理不给你钻石怎么办? |
[1:23:38] | A store like this is insured up the ass. | 象这样的店铺都有保险 |
[1:23:42] | They’re not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. | 无论你要什么他们都不会反抗 |
[1:23:45] | If you get a customer or an employee | 如果有顾客或店员 |
[1:23:46] | who thinks he’s Charles Bronson… | 自以为是查尔斯·布朗森… |
[1:23:49] | smash their nose with your gun. | 把枪塞进他的鼻孔 |
[1:23:51] | Drops him right to the floor. Everyone jumps. | 把他放倒在地上 任何人都会害怕 |
[1:23:53] | He falls down screaming blood squirts out of his nose. | 他会跪在地上尖叫 鼻孔里鲜血直冒 |
[1:23:56] | Freaks everybody out. Nobody says fuckin’ shit after that. | 搞定一个之后就没人敢再说废话 |
[1:24:00] | Some bitch might talk shit to you. | 也许有哪个母狗会跟你废话 |
[1:24:03] | Give her a look like she’s next. Watch her shut the fuck up. | 看她一眼 似乎接下来就轮到她 她就会闭上臭嘴 |
[1:24:08] | If it’s the manager that’s different. | 如果是经理 那就不同 |
[1:24:11] | The managers know not to fuck around… | 经理懂得不要乱来 |
[1:24:13] | so if he’s giving you static… | 如果他不合作 |
[1:24:16] | he probably thinks he’s a real cowboy | 自以为是个真正的牛仔 |
[1:24:18] | so you gotta that bastard in two. | 那只好让这杂种吃点苦头 |
[1:24:20] | If he won’t tell ya something cut off one of his fingers. | 他不开口就切掉他一根手指 |
[1:24:24] | The little one. Then tell him his thumb’s next. | 小指 然后告诉他下一根是拇指 |
[1:24:27] | After that he’ll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. | 之后他会告诉你 他是否穿了女式内衣 |
[1:24:34] | I’m hungry. Let’s get a taco. | 我饿了 去买个玉米卷 |
[1:24:52] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:25:11] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:25:13] | I’m blind man. I’m fuckin’ blind. | 我瞎了 伙计 我瞎了 |
[1:25:15] | No you just got blood in your eyes. | 不 只不过是血流进了你的眼睛 |
[1:25:31] | Is he dead? | 他死了? |
[1:25:34] | Did he die or not? | 他是不是死了? |
[1:25:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:26:13] | Hold it! Get out! | 停下 出来 |
[1:26:17] | Get out of the fuckin’ car! | 从他妈的车里出来 |
[1:26:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry Larry. | 对不起 对不起 拉里 |
[1:26:37] | I can’t believe she killed me. Who’d have fucking thought that? | 真不敢相信她想杀了我 谁他妈会料到呢? |
[1:26:41] | Hey just cancel that shit right now. | 嘿 现在别说废话了 |
[1:26:44] | You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad. | 你受了伤 伤得确实很重 |
[1:26:47] | But you ain’t dying. | 但你不会死 |
[1:26:50] | All this blood’s scaring the shit out of me Larry. | 我流出的这些血让我害怕 拉里 |
[1:26:54] | I’m gonna die. I know it. | 我快死了 我知道 |
[1:27:31] | What the fuck happened? | 他妈的怎么了? |
[1:27:33] | He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear | 他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵 |
[1:27:35] | and was gonna burn him alive. | 还想活活烧他 |
[1:27:38] | What? I didn’t hear you. | 什么?我没听到 |
[1:27:40] | I said… | 我是说… |
[1:27:43] | Blonde went crazy. | 金发疯了 |
[1:27:45] | He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear | 他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵 |
[1:27:48] | and was gonna burn him alive. | 还想烧死他 |
[1:27:51] | This cop? | 这个警察? |
[1:27:57] | He went crazy? Something like that? | 他发疯了?就象这样子? |
[1:27:59] | Worse or better? | 更坏还是更好? |
[1:28:01] | Eddie he was pulling a burn man. | 艾迪 他想点火 伙计 |
[1:28:06] | He was gonna kill the cop and me. | 他想杀了那警察和我 |
[1:28:08] | When you guys walked in | 你们进来的时候 |
[1:28:10] | he was gonna kill you and run with the diamonds. | 他想杀了你们带着钻石逃跑 |
[1:28:12] | What’d I tell ya? | 我跟你说过什么? |
[1:28:13] | That sick piece of shit was a stone-cold psycho. | 那个变态的杂种是个冷血疯子 |
[1:28:17] | You should’ve asked the cop not just killed him. | 你该问问那警察 而不是杀了他 |
[1:28:20] | He talked about what he was gonna do when | 他用刀割他的时候说了 |
[1:28:22] | he was slicing him up. | 他想干什么 |
[1:28:25] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[1:28:27] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[1:28:33] | Makes perfect fuckin’ sense to me. | 我他妈的全都相信 |
[1:28:36] | You didn’t see how he acted during the job. We did. | 你没看到行动的时候他是怎么干的 我们看到过 |
[1:28:39] | He’s right. The ear’s hacked off. | 他没说错 耳朵是割下来的 |
[1:28:41] | Let me just say this out loud ’cause I wanna get this straight. | 让我再大声说一遍 因为我想弄清楚 |
[1:28:47] | You’re saying that Mr. Blonde… | 你说金先生… |
[1:28:49] | was gonna kill you… | 想杀了你… |
[1:28:50] | and then when we got back he was gonna kill us… | 然后在我们回来时干掉我们… |
[1:28:53] | take the diamonds and scram. | 带着钻石逃走 |
[1:28:55] | I’m right about that right? That’s your story? | 我说得对不对?这是你的故事? |
[1:28:59] | I swear on my mother’s soul… | 我以我母亲的灵魂发誓… |
[1:29:01] | that’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[1:29:03] | The man you killed just got released from prison. | 你杀死的这个人刚从监狱放出来 |
[1:29:07] | He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items. | 他在一个 满是违禁品的公司仓库里被抓 |
[1:29:10] | He could’ve fuckin’ walked. | 他可以他妈的脱罪 |
[1:29:13] | All he had to do was say my dad’s name | 只要他说出我老爹的名字 |
[1:29:14] | but he didn’t; he kept his mouth shut. | 但他没有 他守口如瓶 |
[1:29:17] | He did his fuckin’ time like a man. | 他象个男人那样什么都没说 |
[1:29:20] | He did four years for us. | 他为我们坐了四年牢 |
[1:29:22] | So Mr. Orange… | 所以 橙先生… |
[1:29:25] | you’re telling me that this good friend of mine… | 你说我的这个好朋友… |
[1:29:28] | who did four years for my father… | 替我父亲坐了四年牢的人… |
[1:29:31] | who in four years never made a deal | 四年里从没妥协 |
[1:29:33] | no matter what they offered him… | 没向他们说出半个字的人 |
[1:29:36] | you’re telling me that now that he’s free… | 你告诉我现在他自由了… |
[1:29:39] | and we’re making good on our commitment to him… | 并且我们向他作出了很好的承诺… |
[1:29:42] | he’s just gonna decide out of the fucking blue… | 他却决定 不算这个该死的警察… |
[1:29:47] | to rip us off? | 把我们全干掉? |
[1:29:50] | Why don’t you tell me what really happened. | 为什么你不告诉我真相? |
[1:29:54] | What the hell for? | 到底怎么回事? |
[1:29:56] | It’d just be more bullshit. | 用不着再废话 |
[1:30:00] | This man set us up. | 这个人出卖了我们 |
[1:30:04] | Dad I’m sorry but I don’t know what’s happening. | 爸 我很抱歉 但我不知道发生了什么事 |
[1:30:07] | – It’s all right. I do. – What are you talking about? | -没关系 我知道 -你在说什么? |
[1:30:11] | That lump of shit’s workin’ with the L.A.P.D. | 这个愚蠢的废物是洛杉矶警方的人 |
[1:30:16] | I don’t have the slightest fucking idea… | 我他妈的一点都不明白… |
[1:30:19] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[1:30:21] | Joe I don’t know what you think you know but you’re wrong. | 乔 我不知道你以为自己知道什么 但你错了 |
[1:30:24] | Like hell I am. | 的确如此 |
[1:30:26] | Trust me on this. You’ve made a mistake. | 你要相信我 你弄错了 |
[1:30:29] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好伙计 |
[1:30:31] | I understand you’re super-fuckin’-pissed. | 我明白你非常恼火 |
[1:30:34] | We’re all real emotional. | 我们都很激动 |
[1:30:35] | But you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 但是你弄错了对象 |
[1:30:37] | I know this man. He wouldn’t do that. | 我了解他 他没有那样做 |
[1:30:40] | You don’t know jack shit! | 你不知道警察的把戏 |
[1:30:41] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:30:43] | The cocksucker tipped off the cops… | 这个杂种向警方告密… |
[1:30:45] | and got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed. | 害死了褐先生和蓝先生 |
[1:30:47] | – Mr. Blue is dead? – Dead as Dillinger. | -蓝先生死了? -是的 |
[1:30:50] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些? |
[1:30:52] | He was the only one I wasn’t 100 percent on. | 他是我唯一不能完全信任的人 |
[1:30:56] | I should have my head examined going ahead | 我该检讨自己 |
[1:30:57] | when I wasn’t 100 percent. | 在没有十足把握时就开始行动 |
[1:30:59] | – That’s your proof? – With instinct you don’t need proof. | -那就是你的证据? -有直觉你就用不着证据 |
[1:31:03] | I ignored it before but no more. | 我以前忽视了 但再也不会 |
[1:31:07] | Have you lost your fuckin’ mind? | 你是不是他妈的疯了? |
[1:31:10] | I’m not gonna let you make a terrible mistake. | 我不会让你犯一个大错误 |
[1:31:13] | Come on guys. Nobody wants this. | 拜托 伙计们 没人想这样 |
[1:31:16] | We’re supposed to be fuckin’ professionals. | 我们该他妈的表现得专业点 |
[1:31:18] | Larry look… | 拉里 听着… |
[1:31:20] | it’s been quite a long time. | 我们合作过很久 |
[1:31:22] | A lot of jobs. | 很多生意 |
[1:31:24] | There’s no need for this man. | 不需要这样 伙计 |
[1:31:27] | Let’s just put our guns down… | 我们都把枪放下 |
[1:31:31] | and let’s settle this… | 把事情弄清楚 |
[1:31:32] | with a fucking conversation. | 他妈的好好谈谈 |
[1:31:34] | Joe if you kill that man you die next. | 乔 如果你杀了他 你会是下一个 |
[1:31:38] | Repeat: you kill him you die next. | 再说一次 你杀他 我就杀你 |
[1:31:40] | Larry we have been friends. | 拉里 我们是朋友 |
[1:31:43] | You respect my dad and I respect you… | 你尊敬我父亲我也尊敬你 |
[1:31:46] | but I’ll put bullets in you. | 但是我会向你开枪 |
[1:31:48] | You put that fuckin’ gun down now. | 现在你把那该死的枪放下 |
[1:31:51] | Goddamn you Joe… | 该死的 乔… |
[1:31:53] | don’t make me do this. | 别让我这么做 |
[1:31:54] | Larry you stop pointin’ that gun at my dad! | 拉里 别拿枪指着我老爹 |
[1:33:44] | I’m sorry kid. | 对不起 伙计 |
[1:33:48] | Looks like we’re gonna… | 看来我们还要… |
[1:33:51] | do a little time. | 再支持一会 |
[1:34:00] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[1:34:04] | Larry… | 拉里… |
[1:34:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:10] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:34:12] | so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:34:17] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[1:34:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:53] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:34:54] | sorry… | 对不起… |
[1:34:58] | Freeze! | 弗雷泽 |
[1:34:59] | Drop the fucking gun buddy! | 放下枪 伙计 |
[1:35:02] | – Now! – Put the gun down! | -马上 -把枪放下 |
[1:35:04] | – Don’t do it! – Drop the gun man! | -别那么做 -放下枪 伙计 |
[1:35:07] | – Drop the fucking gun! – We’re gonna blow you away! | -把他妈的枪放下 -我们会打爆你的头 |