英文名称:The Rhythm Section
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Annabelle1997\h\h\hStellar. | 翻\h譯 |
[01:04] | Think of your heart as the drums. | 把你的心跳想象成鼓聲 |
[01:09] | Your breathing as the bass. | 把你的呼吸想象成貝斯聲 |
[02:31] | 八個月前 倫敦 | |
[05:12] | Lisa! Front bedroom. | 麗莎 去前面的臥室 |
[05:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:22] | I’m Keith. | 我是基斯 |
[05:23] | Half an hour, 100. An hour, 150. | 半個小時 100塊 一個小時 150塊 |
[05:26] | I just want to talk. | 我只想聊會兒天 |
[05:27] | Let’s get the money out of the way. | 先把錢結了再說 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼 |
[05:56] | Lisa. | 麗莎 |
[05:58] | Is that your real name? | 是你的真名嗎 |
[06:00] | My name’s Lisa. | 我叫麗莎 |
[06:03] | Unless you want it to be something else. | 除非你想叫我別的什麼 |
[06:08] | How about Stephanie? | 叫斯蒂芬妮怎麼樣 |
[06:09] | Sure. | 隨意 |
[06:20] | Stephanie Patrick? | 斯蒂芬妮·帕特里克 |
[06:25] | Your parents, they were on the Northeastern Airlines flight | 你父母跟你兄弟姐妹三年前 |
[06:28] | that crashed, into the Atlantic three years ago | 乘坐美國東北航空的飛機 |
[06:31] | with your sister and your brother. | 墜亡在大西洋 |
[06:34] | I’m a journalist. | 我是一名記者 |
[06:39] | I’m writing an article. | 最近在寫這篇報道 |
[06:43] | Look, it wasn’t an accident. There was a bomb onboard. | 那次墜亡不是意外 飛機上有炸彈 |
[06:47] | Have you got a cigarette? | 你有煙嗎 |
[06:50] | No. | 沒有 |
[06:51] | The bombmaker is here. He’s in London. | 那個做炸彈的就在這兒 就在倫敦 |
[06:53] | He’s free. He’s walking the fucking streets. | 逍遙法外 他還在大搖大擺地逛街呢 |
[07:01] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我馬上回來 |
[07:15] | Up. Come on. | 起來 快點 |
[07:18] | Get off me. Get off me! | 放開我 放手 |
[07:21] | I just want to talk, Stephanie. | 我只是想談談 斯蒂芬妮 |
[07:26] | – Go on. Get out, guv. – All right, I’m going! | -你走 滾出去 -好 我走 |
[07:28] | 基斯·普羅克特 自由記者 | |
[08:22] | You have one saved message. | 您有一條保存的留言 |
[08:27] | Hello, sweetheart. | 寶貝 |
[08:29] | Uh, Dad left his wedding ring on the counter. | 爸爸把他的婚戒忘在水池上了 |
[08:32] | Can you grab it? | 你能去取一下嗎 |
[08:35] | See you at the airport. | 我們在機場等你 |
[08:37] | We love you. | 愛你 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[10:54] | Can you prove it? | 你有證據嗎 |
[10:56] | Just get in. | 先上車 |
[11:06] | So where are we going? | 我們去哪兒 |
[11:09] | You can’t have sex with me. | 別想着和我上牀 |
[11:13] | That’s a relief. | 這話我就放心了 |
[11:16] | Fuck you. | 滾吧你 |
[11:24] | Can you move? | 能讓讓嗎 |
[11:42] | You want a drink? | 你想喝點什麼嗎 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna get a beer. | 我去拿啤酒 |
[14:48] | Is that the man who killed my family? | 就是他害死我全家嗎 |
[14:50] | That’s Mohammed Reza. | 這是默罕默德·雷扎 |
[14:52] | He made the device. | 他做的炸彈 |
[14:53] | So he’s a bombmaker. | 所以他是炸彈製造者 |
[14:54] | And the security services, they’ve got him under surveillance, | 安全機構已經在監控他的行蹤了 |
[14:56] | but they won’t bring him in. | 但沒有抓他 |
[14:58] | They know who made the bomb | 明知道是他做的炸彈 |
[14:58] | and they won’t fucking bring him in? | 還他媽不把他關起來嗎 |
[15:02] | No. | 對 |
[15:05] | Well, why not? | 爲什麼 |
[15:06] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不太清楚 |
[15:07] | Maybe they’re worried that if they do, | 可能是擔心把他抓起來的話 |
[15:10] | they might lose his network. | 會丟失整個情報網 |
[15:12] | Maybe they’re also more scared of who he might lead them to, | 也可能是害怕查到不該查的人 |
[15:14] | maybe one of our friends in the Middle East. | 說不定中東有我們的間諜 |
[15:16] | Ramifications of that could be huge. | 查下去會牽連甚多 |
[15:19] | Can you imagine if this stuff gets out? | 你能想象嗎 要是這些泄露出去了 |
[15:23] | That they’ve let a known bomber walk the streets of London? | 那所有人都會知道倫敦街頭有一個炸彈客 |
[15:26] | That all of this, all this… | 所有的這些 這一切 |
[15:28] | The plane crash was a cover- up? | 飛機墜亡是在掩飾什麼嗎 |
[15:36] | The fallout would be catastrophic. | 後果將不堪設想 |
[15:37] | How do you know all this? | 你怎麼知道這麼多的 |
[15:40] | Research. And my source. | 調查 還有線人的情報 |
[15:42] | – And I’d prefer it… – And you know your source… | -能不能 -你的線人 |
[15:44] | – …if you don’t smoke, please. – …is telling the truth? | -能不能把煙熄了 -靠譜嗎 |
[15:46] | – How do you know? – I’d prefer if you didn’t smoke. | -你怎麼能確定 -麻煩先把煙滅了吧 |
[15:59] | How do you know your source is telling the truth? | 你怎麼確定你的線人說的是真話 |
[16:04] | He hasn’t steered me wrong yet. | 到目前爲止他還沒錯過 |
[16:08] | So this source, what does he need you for? | 那你回報他些什麼 |
[16:11] | He can’t do it himself. | 他自己做不來 |
[16:12] | He’s part of the intelligence community. | 他在情報組織工作 |
[16:15] | Ex- MI6, but he’s still an insider. | 前軍情六處成員 但現在還是內部人士 |
[16:21] | And he needs you to help him. | 他需要你的幫助 |
[16:25] | Is that right? | 對嗎 |
[16:26] | I can help you. | 我可以幫你 |
[16:33] | You should have left me alone. | 你不該來找我的 |
[16:36] | But I didn’t, did I? | 但我還是找了 不是嗎 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause I make such a good headline. | 因爲我是個好話題 |
[16:40] | Some tragic, middle- class student. | 悲慘的中產階級學生 |
[16:43] | I’m not that kind of journalist. | 我不是那種記者 |
[16:44] | And I’m not here to sell papers. | 我也不是來這兒賣報紙的 |
[16:47] | You could have had any life you wanted. | 你本可以過自己想要的生活 |
[16:49] | This is the life I want. | 這就是我想要的生活 |
[16:50] | Instead of being the top student at Oxford that you were? | 好過像以前一樣在牛津大學當優等生嗎 |
[16:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[16:54] | Why did you come for me? | 爲什麼來找我 |
[16:56] | You’re another victim. | 你也是受害者 |
[16:59] | You’re just not dead yet. | 只是僥倖活下來罷了 |
[17:09] | Who was Martin Douglas? | 馬丁·道格拉斯是誰 |
[17:11] | The man in the seat meant for me. | 他的座位上坐的原本該是我 |
[17:14] | He was an architect. | 他是一名建築師 |
[17:15] | From Uniondale, New York. | 從紐約尤寧代爾來的 |
[17:19] | – Was he married? – Yeah. Yeah, he was. | -他結婚了嗎 -結了 |
[17:23] | Did he have children? | 有孩子嗎 |
[17:26] | Two. | 兩個 |
[19:23] | – Who else knows about all this? – No one. | -還有誰知道這一切 -沒了 |
[19:28] | Well, what about your source? | 你的線人呢 |
[19:34] | Is that your source? | 是線人的名字嗎 |
[19:38] | What’s B stand for? | B是什麼意思 |
[19:40] | – Is B in Scotland? – Leave it. | -他在蘇格蘭嗎 -別管了 |
[19:42] | What’s his name? | 他叫什麼 |
[19:44] | What’s B stand for? | B代表什麼 |
[19:46] | It doesn’t matter. You’ll never find him. | 這不重要 你永遠都找不到他的 |
[19:49] | I’ve got to go out. I’ve got a meeting. So… | 我要先走了 還有個會要開 所以 |
[20:12] | That’s if you need anything, and there’s some keys. | 給你買東西的錢 還有我的鑰匙 |
[20:20] | I could disappear and take your keys. | 我可能會拿着你的鑰匙直接走人的 |
[20:25] | And I could change the locks. | 我可以換鎖 |
[21:11] | – That a new coat? – No. | -新大衣嗎 -不是 |
[21:19] | What do you think, I’m a fucking Travelex, Lis? | 你怎麼想的 我是通濟隆嗎 小麗 |
[21:24] | What do you need, one or two? | 要多少 一顆還是兩顆 |
[21:26] | And a gun. | 還要一把槍 |
[21:31] | You? | 你嗎 |
[21:32] | A shooter? | 要殺人嗎 |
[21:34] | Do me a fucking favor, Lis. | 可算了吧 小麗 |
[21:37] | I’ll just find someone else. | 我去找別人好了 |
[23:04] | Can I help you? | 有什麼能幫你的嗎 |
[23:33] | The bag. | 我的包 |
[23:39] | Where’s my bag? | 我的包呢 |
[26:38] | Stop! | 停車 |
[26:42] | Hey. I need to go that way. | 我要往那邊走 |
[26:44] | Sorry, we’re going into the town. | 不好意思 我們要去鎮裏 |
[26:46] | You’ll just have to make your own way. | 你只能自己走過去了 |
[28:33] | Get the fuck off me! | 放開我 |
[28:39] | Get the… | 你放 |
[28:46] | Let go of me! | 你給我放開 |
[28:50] | Stop! | 放手 |
[29:00] | Take off your coat. | 脫掉外套 |
[29:03] | Take off your coat! | 脫掉外套 |
[29:12] | Empty the pockets. | 口袋裏的東西都掏出來 |
[29:21] | – How long since your last hit? – I’m not an addict. | -上次注射是什麼時候 -我不是癮君子 |
[29:23] | – You’re not an addict? – I’m a user. | -你不是嗎 -偶爾而已 |
[29:25] | – This for me? – No. | -這是用來殺我的嗎 -不是 |
[29:27] | Huh? Is this for me? | 你要殺我嗎 |
[29:29] | You’d have to get very close. | 你得再離近一點 |
[29:30] | Close enough to hit me with it. | 才能打中我 |
[29:35] | It’s not loaded. | 沒上膛 |
[29:42] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[30:05] | Stephanie. That’s your name, isn’t it? | 你叫斯蒂芬妮 對吧 |
[30:08] | – Hmm. – That’s right. | -嗯 -這就對了 |
[30:10] | Your parents would be proud. | 你父母會爲你感到自豪的 |
[30:13] | Who else knows you’re here? | 還有誰知道你在這兒 |
[30:14] | – My parents are dead. – I know. | -我父母死了 -我知道 |
[30:18] | Who else knows you’re here? | 還有誰知道你在這兒 |
[30:21] | – No one. – I can’t hear you. | -沒別人了 -我聽不清 |
[30:25] | No one. | 沒別人了 |
[30:26] | No one knows. No one knows. No one knows I’m here. | 沒有 沒人知道了 沒人知道我在這兒 |
[30:31] | No one knows. | 沒有人知道 |
[30:36] | Why did you come here, then? | 你爲什麼來這兒 |
[30:40] | – I’m gonna kill Reza. – Oh, God. | -我要殺了雷扎 -天哪 |
[30:43] | He must be terrified. | 他一定害怕死了 |
[30:46] | Help me find him. | 幫我找他 |
[30:47] | You want to kill Mohammed Reza, you need to hire a professional. | 要想殺了默罕默德·雷扎 你得僱個專業殺手 |
[30:51] | I don’t have any money. | 我沒錢 |
[30:53] | Oh. Well, you have a job. | 但你有工作 |
[30:54] | You’re a prostitute, aren’t you? | 你是個妓女 對吧 |
[31:01] | You’re… | 你 |
[31:02] | You’re B. You’re Proctor’s source. | 你是B 你是普羅克特的線人 |
[31:06] | Sorry? | 什麼 |
[31:10] | I could go to a newspaper | 我可以去報社爆料 |
[31:13] | and they would… | 他們 |
[31:15] | They would want to hear about you and Proctor, I’m sure. | 他們一定會很樂意知道你和普羅克特的故事 |
[31:19] | They’d want to hear about you for… | 他們一定想知道你 |
[31:22] | Was that the same Proctor you managed to get killed? | 就是那個被你害死了的普羅克特嗎 |
[31:33] | You might as well have shot him yourself. | 你還不如親自殺了他呢 |
[31:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:42] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[31:48] | You don’t have a clue | 你根本想象不到 |
[31:51] | about the scale of the mess you’ve caused. | 自己惹了多大的麻煩 |
[32:12] | No! | 不 |
[32:45] | Where is Reza? | 雷紮在哪兒 |
[32:47] | Help me find him. | 幫我找到他 |
[32:50] | Why would I do that? | 我爲什麼要幫你 |
[32:53] | You spooked Reza with your cafeteria stunt. | 你在餐廳打草驚蛇了 |
[32:56] | Thanks to you, he’s vanished. | 拜你所賜 現在他消失了 |
[32:57] | – I need to kill him. – You can’t even walk. | -我要殺了他 -你連路都走不穩 |
[32:59] | Then help me walk. | 那就幫我 |
[33:31] | Laces. | 繫鞋帶 |
[33:39] | Fuck you. | 操你媽 |
[33:57] | One second. One second. | 等等 等一下 |
[34:00] | Just one second, please. | 等一下 求你了 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna say this now, so you never turn around to me | 我就說一次 省的你以後回來找我 |
[34:17] | and say I didn’t warn you. | 說我沒警告過你 |
[34:19] | You’re not made for this. | 你不是這塊料 |
[34:21] | Can we talk about Reza? | 能說說雷扎嗎 |
[34:23] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪費時間 |
[34:27] | Hey. | 叫你呢 |
[34:28] | I can get you fit. I can teach you survival. | 我可以訓練你 教你怎麼生存 |
[34:31] | But in the end, you’ll still be you. | 但你終究還是你自己 |
[34:36] | It’ll take longer than you want. | 這個過程要花很長時間 |
[34:37] | It’ll hurt more than you think. | 也遠比你想象的痛苦 |
[34:39] | Can we talk about Reza? | 我們能聊聊雷扎嗎 |
[34:43] | Almost certainly, you won’t succeed. | 基本上可以確定的是 你不會成功的 |
[34:45] | But if by some miracle you do succeed, | 但如果奇蹟發生 你真的成功了 |
[34:46] | this is what you’ll discover: | 你就會發現 |
[34:49] | It’s not worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[34:52] | Come on. | 起來 |
[34:54] | Just stop it. | 等會 |
[34:55] | Give me a minute! | 給我一分鐘 |
[34:57] | Don’t treat me like I’m fucking worthless. | 別把我當成廢物對待 |
[35:01] | All right, take off your clothes. | 好 那把你衣服脫了 |
[35:03] | – Fuck off. – Take off your clothes. | -滾 -脫衣服 |
[35:10] | You won’t run? You can swim. Swim home. | 你跑不動 那就游泳 游回家吧 |
[35:13] | I can’t… I can’t swim. It’s fucking freezing. | 我不會 我不會游泳 太他媽冷了 |
[35:18] | I mean it, I can’t swim. I’ll fucking drown. | 我是認真的 我不會游泳 我會淹死的 |
[35:20] | Is there anything you can do? | 那你會什麼 |
[35:22] | You don’t even know what I’ve been through. | 你根本不知道我經歷了什麼 |
[35:26] | Drugs. Prostitution. That’s not a tragedy. | 吸毒 賣淫 不算是悲劇 |
[35:30] | It’s a cliche. | 爛俗的人生罷了 |
[35:32] | You’re a cliche. You don’t have what it takes. | 你的人生俗透了 你根本不夠格 |
[35:36] | So drown. | 所以淹死吧 |
[35:38] | Or quit. | 要麼就放棄 |
[35:41] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:45] | I’ve got nothing to lose, so fucking try me. | 我沒什麼能失去的了 他媽的試試吧 |
[38:52] | – What about your life? – What about it? | -你經歷了什麼 -怎麼了 |
[39:45] | My family weren’t supposed to be on that flight. | 我的家人本來坐的不是那班飛機 |
[39:53] | They changed their plans so I could join them. | 他們爲了讓我一起去 改變了計劃 |
[39:57] | But I didn’t. | 但我還是沒有和他們一起走 |
[40:02] | Not because I couldn’t. Because I… | 不是因爲我不能 而是因爲我 |
[40:05] | Because I didn’t want to. | 而是因爲我不想 |
[40:11] | So they flew without me. | 所以他們就乘那班飛機走了 |
[40:26] | All right. | 瞭解 |
[40:29] | Reza is an errand boy. | 雷扎就是跑腿的 |
[40:34] | The man who greenlit the attack on that plane | 批准飛機上襲擊行動的那個人 |
[40:37] | was a radical Islamist cleric | 是一個激進的伊斯蘭教士 |
[40:39] | representing a hardline government. | 代表強硬的政府 |
[40:42] | And he paid U17 to get the job done. | 他聘用U17完成這項任務 |
[40:48] | – What’s U17? – “Who,” not “what.” | -U17是什麼 -是”誰” 不是”什麼” |
[40:50] | U17 is code for an unidentified person. | U17是身份不明的人的代碼 |
[40:53] | CIA classification for a terrorist suspect | 是中情局對未確定名稱的 |
[40:56] | with no confirmed root name. | 恐怖分子嫌疑人的分類 |
[40:59] | U17 could be anybody. | U17可以是任何人 |
[41:01] | And what about the cleric? Where’s he? | 那個教士呢 他在哪 |
[41:03] | Cleric was killed in a drone strike two years ago. | 教士兩年前在一次無人機襲擊中喪生 |
[41:06] | Reza is our direct link to U17. | 雷扎是我們和U17的直接聯繫 |
[41:13] | You want Reza, you’re gonna want U17, too. | 你要想找到雷扎 就得找到U17 |
[41:19] | I want ’em all. | 他們我都要 |
[41:23] | So this is Abdul Kaif. | 這是阿卜杜勒·凱福 |
[41:25] | He was an activist. A visionary. | 他是個積極分子 有遠見的人 |
[41:28] | I read about him at Proctor’s. | 我在普羅克特家看到過他 |
[41:29] | Considered a massive threat | 他是個改革者 |
[41:30] | because he was a reformer, from a region terrified of reform. | 因此他被害怕改革的地區視爲巨大的威脅 |
[41:34] | They killed 239 people just to get to a man | 他們本來只用在百貨公司門口乾掉這個人 |
[41:37] | they could have shot coming out of Harrods? | 卻殺了239個人陪葬 |
[41:39] | It was a message specifically addressed to reformers: | 這是特別給改革者的一個信息 |
[41:42] | We can get you anywhere | 無論你在哪 我們都能找到你 |
[41:44] | and there is nothing we are not prepared to do. | 無論做什麼 我們都準備好了 |
[41:50] | Abdul died fighting intolerance and extremism. | 阿卜杜勒因反抗偏執和極端主義而死 |
[41:52] | 展望雜誌 阿卜杜勒·凱福 面對即將到來的伊斯蘭改革 | |
[41:54] | Everyone else was collateral damage. | 其他人都屬於間接傷害 |
[42:00] | Abdul’s father, Suleman Kaif, suspected as much. | 阿卜杜勒的父親蘇萊曼·凱福 也持懷疑態度 |
[42:04] | He wasn’t afraid to find out who was behind this. | 他不害怕查出幕後黑手 |
[42:07] | He financed Proctor. | 他資助了普羅克特 |
[42:20] | Stop. | 停 |
[42:23] | You got to get your breathing sorted. | 你需要調整呼吸 |
[42:25] | Don’t panic. Be calm. Be still. | 別緊張 平靜下來 心如止水 |
[42:28] | You got to get your rhythm section under control, | 你得控制好節奏 |
[42:30] | like in music, remember? | 就像音樂 記住了嗎 |
[42:33] | – Think of your heart as the drums. – Yeah. | -把你的心跳想象成鼓聲 -好 |
[42:36] | Your breathing as the bass. | 把你的呼吸想象成貝斯聲 |
[42:37] | You get those sorted and you’re sorted. | 調整好呼吸你就成功了 |
[42:47] | Your heart as the drums. | 把心跳想象成鼓聲 |
[42:49] | Your breathing as the bass. | 把呼吸聲想象成貝斯聲 |
[42:56] | Put another one in. Never less than two. | 再來一槍 開槍絕對不要少於兩次 |
[43:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:07] | – That’s the easy part. – What’s the hard part? | -這還只是簡單的 -難的是什麼 |
[43:11] | Living with it. | 揹負着心理重擔 |
[43:27] | You’re gonna have to be someone else. | 你必須假扮成另一個人 |
[43:30] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[43:31] | – Petra Reuter. – Who’s that? | -佩特拉·羅伊特 -她是誰 |
[43:33] | – She was an assassin. – Was? | -她以前是個殺手 -以前 |
[43:36] | – She’s dead. – Well, how’s that gonna work? | -她死了 -那我怎麼假扮成她 |
[43:39] | Her body was never recovered, so it’s gonna work great. | 她的屍體一直沒找到 所以她是最佳選擇 |
[43:57] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[43:59] | What the… | 什麼情況 |
[44:04] | Fuck off. | 滾蛋 |
[44:22] | You’ve fucked the car and now you’re dead. | 你把車撞壞了 命也沒了 |
[44:25] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他媽的瘋了 |
[44:30] | Nice job. | 幹得漂亮 |
[44:32] | Enjoy the walk home! | 享受步行回家的旅途哦 |
[44:44] | Enjoy the walk home! | 你也是哦 |
[45:03] | Is this your wife? | 這是你妻子嗎 |
[45:04] | Uh- huh. | 嗯 |
[45:06] | – She’s beautiful. – Yeah, she was. | -她很漂亮 -生前是很漂亮 |
[45:16] | When are you gonna teach me to fight? | 你什麼時候教我打架 |
[45:22] | We should probably go over that, no? | 我們應該開始了吧 |
[45:29] | Find something sharp. Go for ears, eyes. | 找尖銳的東西 戳耳朵 眼睛 |
[45:31] | If they’ve got balls, go for those. | 如果對方有蛋蛋 就戳蛋蛋 |
[45:39] | That’s it? | 就這樣 |
[45:42] | We need to concentrate on the abilities that you have. | 我們需要專注於你擁有的能力 |
[45:47] | Like languages. | 比如語言 |
[45:55] | This because I’m a woman? | 就因爲我是女人 |
[45:58] | There are plenty of women out there just as good as men. | 外面有很多和男人一樣強的女人 |
[46:00] | So, make me one of them. | 那就幫我成爲那樣的人 |
[46:03] | – It would take too long. – How long? | -需要太長的時間了 -多長 |
[46:07] | How long? | 多長時間 |
[46:09] | It’s been months. | 已經過了幾個月了 |
[46:13] | I said, how long? | 我問你多長時間 |
[46:14] | Your menopause would be a distant memory. | 直到你更年期都過幾十年了 |
[46:51] | Fuck. | 日 |
[46:58] | Stop it. | 別打了 |
[47:02] | No. | 不 |
[47:14] | Go ahead. | 來啊 |
[48:24] | Calm yourself. | 冷靜下來 |
[48:26] | Calm yourself. | 冷靜 |
[48:28] | Stop moving. | 別動 |
[48:35] | That’s a good start. | 是個好的開始 |
[48:50] | Want some tea? | 喝茶嗎 |
[48:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:55] | Are you MI6? | 你是軍情六處嗎 |
[48:58] | Proctor said you were. | 普羅克特說你是 |
[49:00] | Not at the moment. | 現在不是了 |
[49:02] | What does that mean? | 什麼意思 |
[49:03] | That means I messed up. | 意思是我搞砸了 |
[49:06] | How? | 怎麼回事 |
[49:07] | I killed Petra Reuter. | 我殺了佩特拉·羅伊特 |
[49:10] | Deliberately? | 故意的嗎 |
[49:14] | Yeah. | 對 |
[49:16] | I didn’t kill her by accident. | 我不是失手殺了她 |
[49:24] | That’s Petra. | 那是佩特拉 |
[49:26] | How old would she be now? | 要是還活着她多大了 |
[49:27] | Older than you, but manageable. | 比你大 但沒大多少 |
[49:30] | Those three men she’s with there… | 和她在一起的三個男人 |
[49:34] | She killed all of them. | 她殺了其中一個 |
[49:40] | This is the nine- millimeter hollow- point. | 這是九毫米的空心彈 |
[49:44] | When that impacts soft tissue, | 當它擊中軟組織時 |
[49:45] | it flowers up to about three times the size. | 會造成三倍大的傷口 |
[49:48] | Creates a larger wound channel, | 形成一個更大的傷口通道 |
[49:51] | severing arteries, cutting nerves. | 切斷動脈 切斷神經 |
[49:53] | Massive blood loss, hypovolemic shock. | 大量失血 低血容量性休克 |
[49:57] | You hit someone in the sternum with that, | 用它射中人的胸骨 |
[49:58] | the bone shatters, bullet enters the heart… | 胸骨會破碎 子彈直擊心臟 |
[50:01] | The heart blows out. | 心臟爆破 |
[50:02] | – Shoot me. – What? | -朝我開槍 -什麼 |
[50:05] | – Right here. – Are you out of your mind? | -瞄準這裏 -你瘋了嗎 |
[50:07] | Shut up. Just do it. | 閉嘴 開槍 |
[50:29] | Think of your heart as the drums. | 把心跳想象成鼓聲 |
[50:32] | Your breathing as the bass. | 把呼吸聲想象成貝斯聲 |
[50:39] | Massive blood loss… Clean through the body… | 大量失血 穿透身體 |
[50:40] | Hypovolemic shock… When that impacts soft tissue, | 低血容量性休克 當它擊中軟組織時 |
[50:43] | it flowers up to about three times the size. | 會造成三倍大的傷口 |
[50:45] | You hit someone in the sternum with that… | 用它射中人的胸骨 |
[50:48] | …the bone shatters, bullet enters the heart… | 胸骨會破碎 子彈直擊心臟 |
[50:52] | …the heart blows out. | 心臟爆破 |
[50:58] | I’m putting you out in the field. | 我要讓你去實戰了 |
[51:08] | I received counterintelligence information | 我收到了反間諜情報 |
[51:10] | that Reza’s making a new device for U17. | 雷扎正在爲U17研製一個新炸彈 |
[51:13] | Word is it’ll be a major event. | 就是說這是件大事 |
[51:16] | So you’re going to Madrid. | 所以你得去馬德里 |
[51:18] | It’s where Marc Serra lives. | 那是馬克·塞拉住的地方 |
[51:24] | That’s Serra. He’s an information broker. | 這是塞拉 他是一名情報中介 |
[51:28] | Used to work for the CIA, | 曾爲中情局工作 |
[51:29] | now he trades on the open market. | 現在他在公開市場進行交易 |
[51:30] | We use Serra to get to U17. | 我們需要通過塞拉找到U17 |
[51:34] | You’re gonna have to get close to Serra | 你得接近塞拉 |
[51:35] | to convince him you’re Petra. | 讓他相信你就是佩特拉 |
[51:41] | – Who’s gonna pay for all this? – Fucked if I know. | -誰來資助這次行動 -我他媽知道就好了 |
[51:47] | You serious? | 你認真的嗎 |
[51:51] | What about Abdul’s father? | 阿卜杜勒的父親呢 |
[51:53] | Suleman Kaif. He financed Proctor. | 蘇萊曼·凱福 他資助了普羅克特 |
[51:55] | – Good idea. – Yeah, it is. | -好主意 -當然 |
[51:57] | Go get us some money. | 去搞些錢 |
[52:35] | How did you get in here? | 你怎麼進來的 |
[52:40] | Far too easily. | 太容易了 |
[52:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什麼 |
[52:44] | – What do you want? – Your son was on flight 147. | -你想要什麼 -你兒子曾在147航班上 |
[52:47] | Get out of my house. | 出去 |
[52:48] | You tried to prove that the crash was terrorism, | 你曾試圖證明墜機是因爲恐怖分子 |
[52:50] | not mechanical failure, | 不是機械故障 |
[52:51] | but no one believed you except . | 但是除了普羅克特 沒人相信你 |
[52:54] | – You know Proctor? – Yes. | -你認識普羅克特 -對 |
[52:57] | If you want to talk to me, get that gun out of my face. | 你要想和我好好談 就把槍放下 |
[53:11] | Proctor promised to find out the truth for me. | 普羅克特答應幫我查明真相 |
[53:14] | Instead, he stole my money and disappeared. | 但是他偷走我的錢就消失了 |
[53:18] | – He’s a fraud. – No. | -他是個騙子 -他不是 |
[53:20] | He’s a thief through. | 他就是個小偷 |
[53:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[53:24] | He was murdered. | 他被殺了 |
[53:26] | So why are you here? | 那你爲什麼出現在這 |
[53:29] | To offer you closure. | 給你一個了結 |
[53:31] | And how would you do that? | 你打算怎麼做 |
[53:34] | Violently. | 用暴力 |
[53:38] | And, uh, what do you want me to do exactly? | 你到底想讓我做什麼 |
[53:42] | Just… Just expenses, that’s all. | 提供一些費用就行 |
[53:45] | Just expenses. | 只有費用 |
[53:49] | – That’s all. – That’s all. | -只有這個要求 -只有這個要求 |
[53:53] | How did I guess? | 你猜我怎麼想 |
[53:57] | Please, leave my house. | 請離開我家 |
[54:00] | No. | 不 |
[54:09] | On the inside. | 戒指內圈 |
[54:13] | My family’s seat numbers. | 是我家人的座位號 |
[54:28] | People have gone to far greater lengths than this to cheat me. | 爲了騙我 有人的手段更甚 |
[54:32] | – I’m not cheating you. – I don’t know who you are, | -我沒有騙你 -我不知道你是誰 |
[54:35] | but I’ll find out. | 但是我會搞清楚的 |
[54:37] | Now, please leave my house. | 現在請你從我家出去 |
[54:41] | How do you know Proctor was murdered? | 你是怎麼知道普羅克特是被謀殺的 |
[54:42] | – Ah, she is leaving. – Because I found him. | -她現在要走了 -因爲我找上他了 |
[54:46] | It was my fault. | 是我的錯 |
[54:47] | He was the first person in three years | 他是這三年來第一個人 |
[54:49] | to treat me like a human being. | 把我當成一個人來對待 |
[54:50] | – Come on, get out. – He wasn’t a fraud. | -快點出去 -他不是一個騙子 |
[55:00] | You’ve made a mistake. | 你看錯她了 |
[55:02] | Alia, leave it. This doesn’t concern you. | 艾莉雅 別管了 這與你無關 |
[55:05] | My son is dead. And it doesn’t concern me? | 我兒子死了 這與我無關 |
[55:10] | You know as well as I do | 你和我一樣清楚 |
[55:11] | that it is far more complicated than that. | 這件事遠比那複雜 |
[55:13] | She has no idea what’s she’s talking about. | 她根本不知道她在說什麼 |
[55:15] | – But I do. – Alia, be quiet. | -但是我知道 -艾莉雅 別說了 |
[55:18] | I will not be silenced. | 我不會保持沉默的 |
[55:20] | You stay silent if you want to. | 你大可以坐視不理 |
[55:23] | You were right about the flight and you know it. | 關於航班的猜想你是對的 你心知肚明 |
[55:26] | Proctor showed me everything. | 普羅克特把一切都給我看了 |
[55:29] | Whoever did it, I’ll find them | 不管是誰幹的 我都會找到他們 |
[55:31] | and I’ll kill every last one of them. | 我會一個不剩地殺了他們 |
[55:32] | I can do it. I will. | 我可以做到 而且我也會做到 |
[55:34] | But there will be no public vindication for you. | 但是你等不到一個公開審判 |
[55:39] | Killing the guilty will not heal us. | 殺死有罪的人並不會治癒我們 |
[55:41] | I’m not looking to get healed. | 我並不指望被治癒 |
[55:45] | I will help you. I will give you the money. | 我會幫你的 我會給你錢 |
[55:50] | Here. | 給 |
[55:52] | Your ring. | 你的戒指 |
[55:56] | No, no. Keep it. | 不不 你留着吧 |
[55:59] | Keep it for me. | 爲我留着 |
[57:05] | Got your first contract for you. | 給你找到了第一份活 |
[57:06] | Name of Lehmans. He’s a piece of shit, this guy. | 名叫勒曼 這個人就是個垃圾 |
[57:10] | Deals in arms, guns, drugs, blood diamonds. | 涉及武器 槍支 毒品 血鑽交易 |
[57:13] | If anyone can find him, | 如果世界上有一個人能找到他 |
[57:15] | it’s Serra. | 那這個人就是塞拉 |
[57:21] | Why do I have to kill him? | 爲什麼我必須殺掉他 |
[57:23] | Lehmans is the one who led me to Petra. | 正是勒曼把我引向了佩特拉 |
[57:26] | And she wasn’t the forgiving type. | 她不是那種會原諒別人的人 |
[57:29] | There’s something else you should know. | 還有件事你有必要知道 |
[57:31] | He arranged for the bomb to be on that plane. | 是他把炸彈安在飛機上的 |
[57:46] | – Yeah. – Hello, Marc? | -請講 -你好 馬克 |
[57:48] | Who is this? | 你是誰 |
[57:49] | I need you to find Eric Lehmans for me. | 我需要你幫我找到埃裏克·勒曼 |
[57:52] | Eric Lehmans, huh? | 埃裏克·勒曼嗎 |
[57:54] | Never heard of him. | 從來沒有聽說過他 |
[57:56] | What about Petra Reuter? You heard of her? | 那佩特拉·羅伊特呢 你聽說過她嗎 |
[57:59] | Uh, now I’m definitely not interested. | 我對此毫無興趣 |
[58:02] | But I’ll tell you something. | 但是我告訴你 |
[58:03] | You can have this one for free. | 這個免費告訴你 |
[58:05] | Petra Reuter is dead. | 佩特拉·羅伊特死了 |
[58:08] | I get that a lot. | 我聽到好多次了 |
[58:10] | Whoever you are, you’re not her. | 不管你是誰 你反正不是她 |
[58:13] | Can you find him or not? | 你能不能找到他 |
[58:15] | Let me… | 讓我 |
[58:17] | Let me think about it. | 讓我想想 |
[58:19] | Sure. Why don’t you call me when you finish your espresso. | 當然 等你喝完加濃咖啡再打給我吧 |
[58:25] | Why are you looking for Lehmans? | 你爲什麼要找勒曼 |
[58:28] | What? | 什麼 |
[58:29] | Why are you looking for Lehmans? | 你爲什麼要找勒曼 |
[58:31] | Never mind. | 無所謂了 |
[58:32] | If you don’t know why, I’m wasting my time. | 如果你不知道爲什麼 我就是在浪費時間 |
[58:35] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[58:37] | – How much? – How much what? | -多少 -什麼多少 |
[58:41] | – How much will it cost? – I’ll let you know. | -多少錢 -我會告訴你的 |
[58:44] | – Call me on this number. – No. | -打給這個號碼 -不 |
[58:46] | We’ll meet tomorrow. Face to face. | 我們明天見 面對面 |
[58:48] | – Okay, where? – I’ll text you. | -好 在哪裏 -我發短信給你 |
[59:26] | Always figured you for a blonde. | 我一直以爲你是金髮 |
[59:30] | Did you find him or not? | 你找到他了嗎 |
[59:31] | The fee is 200,000 euros. | 費用是二十萬歐元 |
[59:35] | It includes a risk premium. | 這裏麪包含了風險報酬 |
[59:36] | You must have a low opinion of me. | 你對我印象肯定不太好 |
[59:38] | I don’t have any opinion of you yet. | 你目前還沒給我留下什麼印象 |
[59:40] | Payable by wire, no cash. | 匯款給我 不接受現金 |
[59:45] | That works for me. | 可以 |
[59:53] | Lehmans has an air-transport company based in Belgrade, | 勒曼在貝爾格萊德有一個空運公司 |
[59:56] | but he keeps his distance. | 但他很謹慎 |
[59:58] | He’s changed his name | 他改了名 |
[59:59] | and lives alone in Tangier, in his apartment | 獨自居住在丹吉爾的公寓裏 |
[1:00:02] | and rarely goes out. | 很少出門 |
[1:00:04] | Have fun. | 玩得開心 |
[1:01:18] | Who sent you? | 誰派你來的 |
[1:01:25] | Your outline’s unclear to me. | 我不太看得清你長什麼樣 |
[1:01:32] | But you smell like a woman. | 但是你聞起來像個女人 |
[1:01:37] | It’s Petra Reuter. | 我是佩特拉·羅伊特 |
[1:01:53] | If it was, I’d be dead already. | 如果你真是她的話 我現在已經死了 |
[1:01:55] | You are. | 沒錯 |
[1:01:56] | Petra had a reason to kill me. What’s yours? | 佩特拉有理由殺掉我 你呢 |
[1:02:01] | Stay. | 別動 |
[1:02:03] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[1:02:09] | Flight 147. | 147號航班 |
[1:03:03] | No, get off me! | 不 滾開 |
[1:05:49] | Hey! Hey, you! | 嘿 嘿 說你呢 |
[1:05:57] | Back up! | 退後 |
[1:05:59] | Get the fuck back. | 快他媽退後 |
[1:06:02] | Fairuz! | 法魯茲 |
[1:06:03] | Get on your knees. Get on your knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[1:06:06] | A genoux! A genoux! | 跪下 跪下 |
[1:06:38] | Go! | 走開 |
[1:06:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:06:42] | Go! | 走開 |
[1:06:47] | Move! Fucking get out! | 走開啊 快他媽別擋路 |
[1:07:51] | No. Fuck! | 不 操 |
[1:08:00] | Shit. Shit. Shit! | 操 操 操 |
[1:08:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:21] | You really left your mark on Tangier. | 你真是在丹吉爾留下了濃墨重彩的一筆 |
[1:09:24] | You never told me about his protection. | 你沒告訴我他的安保措施 |
[1:09:26] | Lehmans made too many enemies not to have ’em. | 勒曼有太多敵人 沒法不僱保鏢 |
[1:09:29] | I’m surprised you didn’t know that… Petra. | 我很驚訝你不知道 佩特拉 |
[1:09:33] | – I got a proposition for you. – What? | -我有個活給你 -什麼 |
[1:09:36] | An American financier named Leon Giler. | 一個叫利昂·吉爾的美國投資家 |
[1:09:38] | He’s being investigated by the authorities in the US. | 他正在被美國有關部門調查 |
[1:09:41] | My client’s concerned he may be tempted to cut a deal, | 我的客戶擔心他可能被引誘和警方定協議 |
[1:09:44] | save his own skin. | 來保全自己 |
[1:09:47] | Why is he being investigated? | 爲什麼他會被調查 |
[1:09:49] | He got greedy with other people’s money. | 他貪了其他人的錢 |
[1:09:51] | And it’s time-sensitive, I’m afraid. | 恐怕給你的考慮時間不多 |
[1:09:56] | If you need more time to think about it, | 如果你還需要時間來想想 |
[1:09:57] | we can meet up again later. | 我們可以之後再見一次面 |
[1:09:59] | If you’re around. | 如果你在附近的話 |
[1:10:01] | Strictly business, of course. | 當然 下次見面只談生意 |
[1:10:11] | What else would it be? | 不然還能談什麼 |
[1:10:21] | What’s up? | 怎麼了 |
[1:10:22] | It’s Serra, he wants me to take a contract. | 塞拉想讓我接一個單子 |
[1:10:24] | Some businessman in New York named Leon Giler? | 是一個叫利昂·吉爾的紐約商人 |
[1:10:27] | Take the contract. | 接這個單子 |
[1:10:28] | Giler is suspected of having financial dealings with U17. | 吉爾有和U17做經濟交易的嫌疑 |
[1:10:32] | It’s believed he funded the cell that brought down the plane. | 據說是他資助了墜毀飛機的小組 |
[1:10:36] | One more thing. Serra. | 還有一件事 注意塞拉 |
[1:10:38] | When it comes to the money, make it hurt. | 談到錢的時候 要讓他肉疼 |
[1:10:40] | Petra always did. | 佩特拉一向如此 |
[1:10:45] | I’ll do it for two million cash. | 給我200萬現金我就幹 |
[1:10:47] | – You’re shitting me. – No. | -你他媽開什麼玩笑 -不是玩笑 |
[1:10:51] | I imagine for whatever problem your client has with Giler, | 我猜和你的客戶與吉爾之間的問題比起來 |
[1:10:53] | that’s gonna feel cheap. | 這個價錢都算便宜的 |
[1:10:54] | And then I still owe you 200,000 for finding me Lehmans, so… | 我還欠你找到勒曼的20萬 所以 |
[1:10:59] | It’s really only 1.8 plus expenses. | 其實只有180萬 開銷另算 |
[1:11:01] | That’s not reasonable at all. | 這一點也不合理 |
[1:11:03] | Well, this isn’t a reasonable business, is it? | 這本來就不是一場合理的交易 對吧 |
[1:11:10] | So where exactly have you been for the past few years? | 所以你過去幾年到底去哪了 |
[1:11:14] | You’re the information broker, Marc. | 馬克 你可是情報中介 |
[1:11:24] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎麼了 -我不知道 |
[1:11:26] | You’re much more human than I thought you’d be, Petra. | 佩特拉 你比我想象的有人性多了 |
[1:11:29] | Then it’s a good disguise. | 那麼這個僞裝還不錯 |
[1:11:31] | Yes, it is. | 的確 |
[1:11:33] | So, what’s your story? You’re from Munich, right? | 說出你的故事 你來自慕尼黑對吧 |
[1:11:38] | I think you know I’m from Berlin. | 我覺得你知道我來自柏林 |
[1:11:40] | Ah, Berlin, that’s right. My bad. | 對 柏林 我的錯 |
[1:11:42] | It’s just you don’t speak with a trace of a German accent. | 只是你說話一點德國口音都沒有 |
[1:11:48] | – How long have you lived here? – About six years now. | -你在這住了多久 -差不多六年了 |
[1:11:51] | Since you left the CIA? | 自從你離開中情局以後 |
[1:11:57] | You know, there’s a lot of people that think that you’re dead, | 你知道嗎 很多人以爲你死了 |
[1:12:01] | who would love to know that you’re not. | 他們知道你沒死的話會很高興的 |
[1:12:03] | Why not just disappear? | 爲什麼不直接消失呢 |
[1:12:07] | We are what we are. | 我們天性就是這樣 |
[1:12:11] | Right? | 對吧 |
[1:12:18] | Giler. One million dollars. | 吉爾 一百萬美元 |
[1:12:21] | The price is two million. | 價格是兩百萬 |
[1:12:57] | Why did you kill Petra? | 你爲什麼要殺佩特拉 |
[1:13:04] | She murdered an MI6 colleague of mine. | 她殺了一個我在軍情六處的同事 |
[1:13:10] | I found myself in a position to return the favor. | 我覺得我應該回敬她 |
[1:13:15] | So what was the problem? | 出什麼問題了 |
[1:13:17] | I was ordered to stand down. | 我被命令退下 |
[1:13:20] | I did it anyway. | 但我還是殺了她 |
[1:13:21] | MI6 ordered you to stand down? | 軍情六處要求你退下 |
[1:13:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:29] | CIA. | 是中情局 |
[1:13:32] | CIA hired Petra to track and kill U17. | 中情局僱了佩特拉來跟蹤並殺死U17 |
[1:13:37] | Anyway, I shot her. | 不過我還是朝她開槍了 |
[1:13:40] | CIA got very upset, MI6 had to do something. | 中情局非常不爽 軍情六處要有所表示 |
[1:13:48] | Petra was meant to kill U17 | 在我家人乘的那架飛機墜毀前 |
[1:13:52] | before my family’s plane went down. | 佩特拉本來應該殺了U17的 |
[1:13:56] | So that’s why I’m here. | 這就是爲什麼我現在在這裏 |
[1:13:57] | To finish the mission you fucked up. | 來完成你搞砸了的任務 |
[1:14:01] | Was your wife the MI6 colleague? | 你在軍情六處的那個同事是你妻子嗎 |
[1:14:12] | Any regrets then? | 後悔嗎 |
[1:14:14] | You told me revenge is never worth it. | 你告訴我報仇永遠都是不值得的 |
[1:14:16] | So I’m asking you, any regrets? | 所以我問你 後悔嗎 |
[1:14:47] | Giler’s security is tight. | 吉爾的安保措施做得很好 |
[1:14:49] | No gun will get through, not the way you’re going in. | 槍帶不進去 正常的方式不行 |
[1:14:51] | Which is how? | 那我該怎麼辦 |
[1:14:52] | He owns a penthouse on Central Park West. | 他在中央公園西大道有一間頂層公寓 |
[1:14:54] | Not his family home. | 不是他家裏的房子 |
[1:14:56] | – A mistress? – Call girls. | -情婦 -小姐 |
[1:14:59] | Gas him first. Square in the face, okay? | 先用這個噴他 對着臉噴 好嗎 |
[1:15:02] | – Are you listening? – Ammm. | -你在聽嗎 -嗯 |
[1:15:03] | When he goes down, | 他中招之後 |
[1:15:06] | cut his throat. | 割他的喉 |
[1:15:07] | You go in deep, you go in hard. | 捅得深一點 用力一點 |
[1:15:09] | Ear to ear. | 從耳朵的一端到另一端 |
[1:15:11] | Gas him first, or you won’t manage. | 先噴他 不然你搞不定他 |
[1:15:13] | And wait until you’re undressed. | 等你脫了衣服再動手 |
[1:15:16] | – You got a better idea? – I don’t have a worse one. | -你有更好的主意嗎 -沒有更爛的了 |
[1:15:19] | You have to walk out, not run out, | 你要走出來 不要跑出來 |
[1:15:20] | and you can’t do that covered in blood. | 也不能把血濺到身上 |
[1:15:25] | – You okay? – Why wouldn’t I be? | -你還好嗎 -我爲什麼會不好 |
[1:15:33] | I never thought you’d get this far. | 我從未想過你會走到這一步 |
[1:15:53] | Penthouse. | 頂層公寓 |
[1:15:58] | One moment. Guys? | 稍等一下 兄弟們 |
[1:16:03] | I’ll take that. | 我要檢查一下 |
[1:16:10] | Hands out. | 手擡起來 |
[1:16:16] | “Salbadal…” | “沙巴多” |
[1:16:17] | Salbutamol. I’m asthmatic. | 沙丁胺醇 我有哮喘 |
[1:16:20] | All that heavy breathing, huh? | 重重的喘息聲 是吧 |
[1:16:24] | Showtime. | 好戲開始 |
[1:16:38] | He’s just such a petty motherfucker. | 他就是個小肚雞腸的傻逼 |
[1:16:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:16:41] | No, Terry. No, no. | 不 泰瑞 不 不行 |
[1:16:43] | You tell him I don’t give a flying fuck. | 你告訴他 我一點都不在乎 |
[1:16:46] | I’ll just pull the fucking plug. | 我他媽現在就要把電話掛了 |
[1:16:48] | I’ll pull the plug right now. | 我現在就掛 |
[1:16:50] | No, no, you tell him what I said the first time. | 不不 你就把我第一次說的話告訴他 |
[1:16:52] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等會 等會 |
[1:16:53] | – Who the hell are you? – Lisa. | -你是哪位啊 -麗莎 |
[1:16:56] | – Who? – Lisa | -誰 -麗莎 |
[1:16:57] | – Where the fuck is Madeleine? – She’s off sick. | -瑪德琳他媽的去哪了 -她病了 |
[1:17:00] | She’s off sick? | 她病了是嗎 |
[1:17:03] | – Nobody told me that. – I’m sorry, is there a problem? | -沒人告訴我啊 -抱歉 有什麼問題嗎 |
[1:17:05] | Yeah, a big fucking problem. | 他媽的問題大了 |
[1:17:06] | Not less than forty fucking inches. | 胸圍不能小於100釐米 |
[1:17:08] | They should know that by now. | 他們現在應該知道我的癖好了 |
[1:17:09] | What are you, 36, max? | 你纔多大 最多90釐米 |
[1:17:12] | I can’t work with this shit, come on! | 媽的 這可沒法激起我的慾望 |
[1:17:14] | – It’s never been done. – Oh, it’s been done plenty. | -都沒被開發過 -已經被開發過很多次了 |
[1:17:18] | You do all the shit Maddie does? | 小瑪做的那些你都會做嗎 |
[1:17:20] | – With her tits and all? – Oh, I can do a lot more. | -用她奶子做的那些 -我的花樣更多哦 |
[1:17:22] | – Yeah? – I think you’ll be surprised | -是嗎 -我做的花樣 |
[1:17:24] | by what I do for you. | 會讓你大吃一驚 |
[1:17:30] | All right, I guess it’s my lucky day. | 好吧 看來今天撞大運了 |
[1:17:32] | Where’s the bathroom? | 衛生間在哪裏 |
[1:17:34] | – You got to use the bathroom? – Yes. | -你要用衛生間 -對 |
[1:17:36] | Come on. | 搞快點 |
[1:17:36] | It’s right behind you, it’s on the left. | 就在你後面 左手邊 |
[1:17:38] | Make it quick. I got to call Tokyo in an hour. | 快點 我一個小時後要給東京那邊打電話 |
[1:18:17] | The fuck you doing in there? Let’s go! | 你他媽在裏面磨蹭什麼呢 搞快點 |
[1:18:23] | What are you doing in there, Cinderella? | 你在裏面幹什麼呢 灰姑娘 |
[1:18:34] | Put your head down on my cock. | 把你頭低下去給我口 |
[1:18:36] | Head down. | 低頭 |
[1:18:42] | Close your eyes. | 閉上你的眼睛 |
[1:18:50] | Please don’t. Please don’t. | 不要 不要這樣 |
[1:18:54] | Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. | 別殺我 別殺我 |
[1:18:56] | Don’t kill me, please. I have children. | 別殺我 求你了 我還有孩子呢 |
[1:18:57] | A little girl. She’s only nine years old. | 是個小女孩 她才九歲 |
[1:19:31] | I couldn’t. | 我辦不到 |
[1:19:33] | I just couldn’t. | 我真的辦不到 |
[1:19:59] | NYPD sources have now confirmed | 紐約警局方面現已確認 |
[1:20:02] | the identities of the four fatalities | 於今日下午發生的汽車爆炸事件中 |
[1:20:04] | in the car explosion earlier this afternoon. | 四名遇難者的身份 |
[1:20:06] | Leon Giler, his chauffeur Adam Ross, | 利昂·吉爾 他的司機亞當·羅斯 |
[1:20:09] | and Giler’s two children: | 還有吉爾的兩個孩子 |
[1:20:10] | Michael, aged eleven, and Melissa, aged nine. | 麥克 十一歲 梅麗莎 九歲 |
[1:21:16] | That wasn’t Plan A. You were. | 爆炸不是A計劃 你纔是 |
[1:21:21] | I saw the target get into the vehicle. | 我看到目標上了車 |
[1:21:24] | I didn’t know the children were in there. | 但不知道兩個孩子也在車裏 |
[1:21:26] | I have to live with that for the rest of my life. | 我餘生都要揹負這罪孽 |
[1:21:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:21:42] | Away from you. | 離你遠點 |
[1:22:05] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[1:22:08] | Stephanie, are you there? | 斯蒂芬妮 你在聽嗎 |
[1:22:10] | Look, that bomb that Reza’s making for U17, | 聽着 雷扎給U17做的那個炸彈 |
[1:22:15] | there’s still no intelligence on the target or the place… | 我們現在還不清楚要襲擊的目標或地點 |
[1:22:17] | I’ve got my own plan, Boyd. | 我有自己的計劃 博伊徳 |
[1:22:20] | I’m gonna do this my way. | 我要按照自己的方式來 |
[1:23:30] | What happened? | 怎麼了 |
[1:23:33] | I don’t know if I can be who I was before. | 我不知道是否找回從前的我 |
[1:23:59] | You need some sleep. | 你需要睡一覺 |
[1:24:46] | Why did you leave the CIA, Marc? | 你爲什麼離開了中情局 馬克 |
[1:24:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:51] | The things they asked me to do | 他們讓我做的事情 |
[1:24:53] | went way beyond the call of duty. | 遠超我的職責範圍 |
[1:24:55] | You do that once, | 你做了一次 |
[1:24:56] | you know it’s wrong, but you get over it. | 你知道那是錯的 但只要你克服了 |
[1:24:59] | And so you do it again. | 之後你還會再做 |
[1:25:01] | And again. And again. | 一次又一次 |
[1:25:04] | Until eventually, you feel nothing at all. | 直到最後 你的心早已麻木 |
[1:25:10] | So that’s why you’re doing this now? | 所以你纔開始做現在的這些事嗎 |
[1:25:12] | I was out on my own | 我單打獨鬥 |
[1:25:13] | and I had only one skillset that had any value, | 還只有一套拿得出手的技能 |
[1:25:15] | so I exploited it. | 所以我運用到了極致 |
[1:25:17] | Then it was because I needed to. Now it’s… | 當時我不得不做 但現在 |
[1:25:21] | It’s just the thing I do. | 只不過成了我的習慣 |
[1:25:25] | Are you happy? | 你開心嗎 |
[1:25:28] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[1:25:33] | If you would’ve told me when I was fifteen | 如果你在我十五歲的時候告訴我 |
[1:25:34] | this is where I’d be now… | 我會淪落到這種境地 |
[1:25:39] | I can’t even imagine how I would’ve reacted, | 我都沒法想象自己除了生氣之外 |
[1:25:41] | apart from being angry. | 會作何迴應 |
[1:25:42] | Angry teenager, huh? | 憤怒的青少年 |
[1:25:45] | With the whole world. All the time. | 無時無刻在憤世嫉俗 |
[1:25:59] | I’m sure. | 那是當然 |
[1:26:21] | 博伊徳(5封未讀) 給我打電話 | |
[1:26:23] | 給我打電話 你在哪呢 給我打電話 這事很重要 回電話 | |
[1:26:39] | What is it? | 怎麼了 |
[1:26:41] | U17 is the one who hired Serra to take care of Giler. | 是U17僱塞拉去殺吉爾的 |
[1:26:46] | – Stephanie? – How did you find out? | -斯蒂芬妮 -你怎麼知道的 |
[1:26:49] | Yeah, don’t worry about that right now. | 現在先別管那個 |
[1:26:51] | Just listen. | 你先聽着 |
[1:26:53] | Who told you this? | 誰告訴你的 |
[1:26:54] | What you need to know is | 你需要知道的就是 |
[1:26:56] | U17 is now eliminating all connections to him. | U17正在全面消滅和他有聯繫的人 |
[1:26:59] | So Serra is clearly next. | 所以塞拉就是下一個 |
[1:27:02] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[1:27:07] | I have another contract. | 我還有個單子 |
[1:27:11] | – Who? – U17. | -誰給的 -U17 |
[1:27:14] | – Who is the client? – You are. | -誰是目標 -你 |
[1:27:17] | I just found out U17 used you to take out Giler. | 我剛剛知道U17利用你除掉了吉爾 |
[1:27:21] | That means you’re next. | 也就是說你是下一個 |
[1:27:25] | So what do you know? | 你都知道些什麼 |
[1:27:29] | Right. Talk to you later. | 好的 過會再聊 |
[1:27:41] | U17’s gonna be in Marseille. | U17要去馬賽 |
[1:27:45] | When? | 什麼時候 |
[1:27:50] | At a peace march. He’s making a device. | 在和平示威的時候 他正在做炸彈 |
[1:27:52] | – Who is? – U17. | -誰在做 -U17 |
[1:27:57] | He’s not even a believer. | 他甚至都不是信徒 |
[1:27:59] | He’s got no faith at all. | 他毫無信仰可言 |
[1:28:01] | Everything he does, he does for profit. | 他所做的一切不過是爲了利益 |
[1:28:05] | Not for the Prophet. | 而不是爲了先知[和”利益”諧音] |
[1:28:07] | You know his name? | 你知道他叫什麼嗎 |
[1:28:09] | Mohammed Reza. | 默罕默德·雷扎 |
[1:28:10] | – He’s a bombmaker. – I know who Reza is. | -他是做炸彈的 -我知道雷扎是誰 |
[1:28:13] | I used to think that’s all he was. | 我曾以爲他就是個做炸彈的 |
[1:28:15] | We didn’t realize that he could’ve been both. | 但沒想到他有兩個身份 |
[1:28:28] | You sure it’s him? | 你確定是他嗎 |
[1:28:31] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你確定你要這麼做嗎 |
[1:28:32] | I’m sure. | 我確定 |
[1:28:33] | – Because if something goes… – I’m sure. | -如果出了岔子 -我確定 |
[1:31:19] | Why don’t use the phone? | 爲什麼不用手機呢 |
[1:31:20] | You just don’t need the phone. | 你不需要用手機 |
[1:31:22] | You just don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[1:31:27] | 抗議進展 警方正在繼續對薩米拉·哈桑的調查 | |
[1:31:28] | 停止 仇恨 | |
[1:31:29] | I’m with you. | 我陪着你 |
[1:31:32] | Samira, we’re in this together. | 薩米拉 咱們共渡難關 |
[1:31:33] | But he said to use the phone. That was the plan. | 但他說要用手機的 原本的計劃是那樣的 |
[1:33:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:33:30] | Shit. | 該死 |
[1:34:04] | Open the doors. | 把門打開 |
[1:34:05] | I can’t let you off here, sir. | 我不能讓你下車 先生 |
[1:34:07] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[1:34:08] | The demonstration is right outside. | 外面正在示威 |
[1:34:10] | Where’s the detonator? | 雷管在哪 |
[1:34:13] | Reza… | 雷扎 |
[1:34:15] | I’m gonna shoot you through the fucking spine. | 我會直接射穿你的脊椎 |
[1:34:17] | Where’s the detonator? | 雷管在哪 |
[1:34:18] | If you shoot me, everyone dies. | 你敢向我開槍 大家都得死 |
[1:34:25] | Open the doors… Now! | 快把門打開 |
[1:34:27] | Everyone get out!! | 所有人下車 |
[1:34:30] | It’s not working. | 沒反應 |
[1:34:31] | There’s a bomb! | 車裏有炸彈 |
[1:34:33] | The detonator’s not working! | 起爆器沒反應 |
[1:35:51] | Who are you? | 你是誰 |
[1:35:57] | You killed my family. | 你殺了我家人 |
[1:36:02] | Serra sent you. He’ll kill you, too. | 塞拉派你來的 他也會殺了你的 |
[1:36:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:07] | It’s a timer. It’s a timer!! It’s a timer!! | 定時炸彈 定時炸彈 這是個定時炸彈 |
[1:36:12] | You coward! | 你這個懦夫 |
[1:36:14] | Go. | 走 |
[1:36:19] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:38:16] | Well, just let me know when you know for sure… | 那你確定的時候再告訴我 |
[1:38:19] | Yeah. Call you back. | 好的 下次聊 |
[1:38:26] | I have something to tell you. | 我有些事要告訴你 |
[1:38:28] | I lost my family three years ago. | 三年前我失去了我的家人 |
[1:38:42] | They were killed… | 他們被殺了 |
[1:38:46] | …on the flight that exploded over the Atlantic. | 死在了大西洋上空一架爆炸的飛機裏 |
[1:38:52] | Flight 147. | 147號航班 |
[1:39:04] | What was that? | 那是什麼 |
[1:39:07] | You know what it was. | 你知道是什麼 |
[1:39:10] | I’ve been dying for three years. | 我都行屍走肉三年了 |
[1:39:13] | For you, it’ll be a few minutes. | 而你呢 只需要幾分鐘就可以死掉 |
[1:39:20] | What’s it feel like? | 什麼感覺 |
[1:39:23] | How does it feel? | 感覺怎樣啊 |
[1:39:28] | You shouldn’t have told me Reza was U17. | 你不該告訴我雷扎就是U17的 |
[1:39:30] | He’s a fucking nobody. | 他就是個無名小卒 |
[1:39:33] | Sending me to kill U17’s connections. | 派我去殺U17的聯繫人 |
[1:39:38] | That’s when I knew it was you. So… | 那時我就知道U17就是你了 所以 |
[1:39:42] | Probably shouldn’t have done that. | 也許你不該告訴我 |
[1:39:47] | You thought I wouldn’t want to believe it, hmm? | 你覺得我不願意相信 是不是 |
[1:39:53] | We were both pretending to be someone else. | 我們都僞裝成了其他人 |
[1:40:05] | I just fucking did it better. | 但我裝得更像 |
[1:41:20] | There’s no one left. | 一個不留 |
[1:41:32] | 馬賽市發生恐怖襲擊 默罕默德·雷扎死亡 | |
[1:41:44] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[1:41:49] | Are you Stephanie? | 你是斯蒂芬妮嗎 |
[1:42:27] | Whoever you are… | 不管你是誰 |
[1:42:31] | …thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[1:42:35] | Don’t mention it. | 不用說謝 |
[1:42:37] | Ever. | 永遠都不用 |
[1:42:51] | 兩週後 倫敦 | |
[1:43:10] | Back in MI6? | 又回軍情六處了 |
[1:43:12] | I could be. | 有可能回 |
[1:43:13] | One sharp twist. | 只要我手腕扭一下 |
[1:43:19] | Petra needs to disappear. | 佩特拉必須消失 |
[1:43:22] | My name’s Stephanie. | 我叫斯蒂芬妮 |
[1:43:42] | I hope I never see you again. | 希望我不會再見到你 |
[1:43:47] | Do you? | 是嗎 |