英文名称:The Tiger Who Came To Tea
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Good morning, Miss Harding. | 早上好 哈丁小姐 |
[00:21] | Good morning, Mr Pether. | 早上好 佩瑟先生 |
[00:23] | – Lovely day. -Oh, isn’t it just? | -今天天气可真好 -谁说不是呢 |
[00:29] | Come back later, OK? Come back later. | 晚点再来好吗 晚点再来 |
[00:32] | Oi, you! Stop, thief! | 你给我站住 小贼 |
[00:49] | Oh, no, no! What a mess! | 不 不要啊 搞得一团乱 |
[00:52] | I’m never going to clear all this up… | 我永远都理不清了 |
[01:06] | Once there was a little girl called Sophie, | 从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩 |
[01:10] | who was sitting in the kitchen with her mummy. | 她跟她的妈妈一起坐在厨房里 |
[01:13] | Come on, Mummy, let’s go! | 快点 妈妈 我们走 |
[01:14] | OK, Sophie, I’m coming. | 好的 苏菲 我来了 |
[01:23] | Now, have I got everything? | 我的东西都带齐了吗 |
[01:25] | – Bag? – Bag. | -包 -包带了 |
[01:27] | – Purse? – Purse. | -钱包 -钱包带了 |
[01:29] | – Keys? – Keys! | -钥匙 -钥匙带了 |
[01:32] | Oh, who can that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[01:37] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[01:38] | Forgot my keys. | 忘带钥匙了 |
[01:41] | Where are they? | 钥匙放哪儿去了 |
[01:45] | I found them! | 我找到了 |
[01:47] | Silly daddy! | 爸爸可真糊涂 |
[01:48] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[01:50] | Ok, have fun. | 好了 玩得开心点 |
[01:54] | Yes, that’s… | 没错 差点又… |
[02:00] | Bus! Bus! Bus! | 公车 公车 等等我 |
[02:03] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 我们走 |
[02:04] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[02:07] | What’s Daddy forgotten now? | 爸爸这回又忘了什么 |
[02:10] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[02:11] | Oh, morning! | 早上好 |
[02:12] | We’re going to the park. | 我们要去公园啦 |
[02:14] | There are swings, and a seesaw, and a roundabout. | 那里有秋千 跷跷板 还有旋转木马 |
[02:18] | Cor, that sounds like fun! | 那听上去好有趣 |
[02:20] | Can I come too? | 我能一起去吗 |
[02:21] | How much is it this week? | 这周多少钱 |
[02:22] | Yeah, same as usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[02:30] | Ooh, I don’t like the sound of that! | 我不喜欢这雷声 肯定要下雨了 |
[02:37] | Oh, well. I better dash. | 我得赶快走了 |
[02:41] | Oh, this job… | 这该死的工作… |
[02:45] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[02:53] | Come on. Let’s make some cakes instead. | 来吧 我们在家做蛋糕 |
[03:45] | Now, what are we going to do with all these cakes? | 我们要怎么处理这么多蛋糕呢 |
[03:49] | I know – why don’t we have a tea party? | 我想到了 不如我们办个茶话会吧 |
[03:52] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[03:54] | Really? A tea party? | 真的吗 茶话会 |
[03:57] | We’ll have all the biscuits and buns we made earlier, | 我们有之前做的各种饼干和小面包 |
[04:01] | and the best china. | 以及最上等的瓷器 |
[04:02] | Ooh, and some sandwiches! | 还有三明治 |
[04:04] | Oh, yes, and of course the cake you decorated so beautifully. | 没错 还有你装点得如此漂亮的蛋糕 |
[04:09] | But that’s for Daddy. | 但那是留给爸爸吃的 |
[04:10] | He won’t mind if we have just a bit. | 我们吃一点 他不会介意的 |
[04:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Just a little bit, though. | 但只能吃一点点 |
[04:18] | Some milk with your tea, madam? | 你的茶里要加点牛奶吗 小姐 |
[04:20] | Thank you. Just a splash. | 谢谢 只需要一点点 |
[04:28] | I wonder who that can be. | 不知道这次又是谁呢 |
[04:34] | – It can’t be the milkman… – Good morning! | -不可能是送奶工 -早上好 |
[04:36] | because he came this morning. | 因为他早上来过了 |
[04:39] | And it can’t be the boy from the grocer… | 也不是杂货店的那个小伙子 |
[04:41] | because this isn’t the day he comes. | 因为今天不是他来送货的日子 |
[04:43] | I’ll come Tuesday. | 我周二再来 |
[04:45] | And it can’t be Daddy, because he’s got his key. | 也不可能是爸爸 因为他已经拿了钥匙了 |
[04:53] | We’d better open the door and see. | 我们打开门看看吧 |
[05:10] | Excuse me, but I’m very hungry. | 不好意思 我真的很饿 |
[05:14] | Do you think I could have tea with you? | 我能跟你们一起喝点茶吗 |
[05:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:21] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:17] | I’ll just get another plate. | 我再去拿个盘子 |
[06:29] | I do hope there’s enough to eat. | 希望食物够吃的 |
[06:45] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[06:47] | I hope you haven’t caught a cold from all the rain. | 希望你没有因为淋雨而患上感冒 |
[07:08] | Would you like a sandwich? | 你想吃一个三明治吗 |
[07:15] | Or t-two? | 或者两个 |
[07:31] | Have one of these! | 吃一个这个吧 |
[07:33] | Mummy made them. | 是妈妈做的 |
[07:55] | I made these all by myself. | 这些是我亲手做的 |
[08:35] | Would you like a little piece of cake? | 你想吃一小块蛋糕吗 |
[08:53] | You were supposed to eat that bit. | 你应该吃这一小块才对 |
[09:12] | I think he’s thirsty, Mummy. | 我觉得它渴了 妈妈 |
[09:14] | Would you like a drink? | 你想喝点东西吗 |
[09:15] | What about a cup of tea? | 来一杯茶怎么样 |
[09:17] | And do you take… | 你喝… |
[09:20] | …milk? | 牛奶吗 |
[09:23] | Sugar? | 糖呢 |
[09:28] | Tea? | 茶 |
[09:33] | Oh, careful, it’s a bit… | 当心点 有点… |
[09:35] | …hot. | 烫 |
[10:38] | Ooh, you’re all soft. | 你身上好软啊 |
[10:48] | Can you growl? | 你会咆哮吗 |
[10:51] | I can growl. | 我会咆哮哦 |
[10:53] | Do you want to hear me? | 你想听听吗 |
[11:17] | I really like your teeth. | 我真的很喜欢你的牙齿 |
[11:21] | They’re so long and pointy. | 又长又尖 |
[11:24] | Can I touch them? | 我能摸摸看吗 |
[11:52] | I knew I should’ve made more sandwiches. | 我就知道应该多做些三明治的 |
[12:36] | ♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪ | ♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联系我 快进屋吧♪ |
[12:39] | ♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪ | ♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪ |
[12:43] | ♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪ | ♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪ |
[12:45] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[12:49] | ♪We’ve got no rushing. We’ve got nothing planned♪ | ♪不必匆忙 我们本就没有任何安排♪ |
[12:53] | ♪We could listen to a big brass band♪ | ♪我们可以欣赏铜管乐队的演奏♪ |
[12:56] | ♪Or pick a flavour from the ice-cream van♪ | ♪或是从冰淇淋车里选一种口味♪ |
[12:59] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[13:02] | ♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪ | ♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪ |
[13:04] | ♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪ | ♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪ |
[13:07] | ♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪ | ♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪ |
[13:10] | ♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪ | ♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪ |
[13:14] | ♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪ | ♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪ |
[13:16] | ♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪ | ♪-老虎 -老虎♪ |
[13:17] | ♪Do the things you love while you are able♪ | ♪花开堪折直须折♪ |
[13:21] | ♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪ | ♪赶快从厨房餐桌边离开♪ |
[13:24] | ♪Go and open up the door♪ | ♪去打开门吧♪ |
[13:30] | ♪We could row a boat across the lake♪ | ♪我们可以划船到湖对岸♪ |
[13:33] | ♪Find a place that sells chocolate cake♪ | ♪找一个卖巧克力蛋糕的地方♪ |
[13:36] | ♪And all we have to do is stay awake♪ | ♪我们只需要保持清醒就行♪ |
[13:39] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[13:42] | ♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪ | ♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪ |
[13:44] | ♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪ | ♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪ |
[13:47] | ♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪ | ♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪ |
[13:51] | ♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪ | ♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪ |
[13:54] | ♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪ | ♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪ |
[13:56] | ♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪ | ♪-老虎 -老虎♪ |
[13:57] | ♪Do the things you love while you are able♪ | ♪花开堪折直须折♪ |
[14:01] | ♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪ | ♪赶快从厨房餐桌边离开♪ |
[14:04] | ♪Go and open up the door♪ | ♪去打开门吧♪ |
[14:09] | ♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪ | ♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联系我 快进屋吧♪ |
[14:13] | ♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪ | ♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪ |
[14:16] | ♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪ | ♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪ |
[14:19] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[14:22] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[14:25] | ♪Today won’t come around again♪ | ♪今日一去不复返♪ |
[14:46] | He drank all the milk. | 它把牛奶都喝光了 |
[14:49] | And all the orange juice. | 把橙汁也喝光了 |
[14:55] | And all Daddy’s beer! | 还有爸爸的啤酒 |
[15:09] | He can’t still be thirsty. | 它不可能还是渴啊 |
[15:26] | You’re all sticky! | 你身上黏糊糊的 |
[15:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:30] | Follow me. | 跟着我走 |
[16:08] | Would you like me to brush your teeth for you? | 你想让我帮你刷牙吗 |
[16:11] | Mummy won’t mind if we use hers. | 妈妈不会介意我们用她的牙刷 |
[16:14] | Now, open wide. | 来 嘴张大 |
[16:37] | I think you’re beautiful. | 我觉得你好漂亮 |
[16:40] | You can stay here forever if you like. | 如果你愿意 你可以永远住在这里 |
[16:47] | You can come to my school! | 你可以跟我一起去学校 |
[16:59] | We can go to the seaside. | 我们可以去海边 |
[17:16] | And you can sleep on my bed. | 你可以睡在我的床上 |
[17:26] | Once there was a little girl called Sophie… | 从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩 |
[17:30] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[17:32] | Sophie? | 苏菲 |
[17:34] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[17:55] | Thank you for my nice tea. | 谢谢你们美味的茶 |
[17:59] | I think I better go now. | 我想我该走了 |
[18:05] | – Goodbye. – Bye-bye’-! | -再见 -拜拜 |
[18:25] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[18:28] | I’ve got nothing for Daddy’s supper. | 爸爸回来没有任何食物可吃了 |
[18:30] | The tiger has eaten it all. | 全都被老虎吃了 |
[18:35] | Time for your bath, Sophie. | 你该洗澡了 苏菲 |
[18:41] | That’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[18:43] | The tiger drank all the water in the tap! | 老虎把水龙头里的水都喝光了 |
[18:47] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[18:50] | I wish he could’ve stayed, Mummy. | 它要是留下来就好了 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Let’s get you ready for bed. | 准备上床睡觉吧 |
[19:02] | I’m home! | 我回来啦 |
[19:04] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[19:07] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[19:10] | What are you up to? | 你在干什么 |
[19:11] | Daddy, did you see him? | 爸爸 你看到它了吗 |
[19:13] | See who? | 看到谁 |
[19:14] | The tiger! | 那只老虎啊 |
[19:16] | The tiger? | 老虎 |
[19:17] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[19:19] | The tiger who came to tea. | 来喝下午茶的老虎 |
[19:21] | The tiger who came to tea? | 来喝下午茶的老虎 |
[19:23] | And ate all the food. | 还把所有食物都吃光了 |
[19:27] | Not our supper. | 可别把我们的晚餐吃了 |
[19:28] | And he drank all the drink. | 它还把饮料都喝光了 |
[19:30] | Not my beer as well. | 别把我的啤酒也喝了啊 |
[19:33] | Well, he was really thirsty. | 它真的很渴 |
[19:35] | Really thirsty. | 真的很渴 |
[19:38] | I see, tiger. | 好吧 老虎来了 |
[19:43] | No tea. | 没有茶 |
[19:45] | No supper. | 没有晚餐 |
[19:47] | No drink. | 没有饮料 |
[19:49] | No beer. | 没有啤酒 |
[19:57] | I know what we’ll do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[19:58] | I’ve got a very good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[20:01] | We’ll put on our coat and go to a cafe. | 我们穿上大衣 去餐厅吃饭 |
[20:08] | Here we go, darling. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[20:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[20:10] | One arm in, and the other arm in. | 一只胳膊套进去 还有另一只 |
[20:13] | Good girl! | 真乖 |
[20:14] | Can I have sausage and chips? | 我能吃香肠和薯片吗 |
[20:16] | Yes, and ice cream, with chocolate sauce. | 当然了 还有冰淇淋 外加巧克力酱 |
[20:19] | Can I have a pint of beer. | 我能喝杯啤酒吗 |
[20:22] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[20:28] | Nearly. | 差点又忘了 |
[20:35] | Look both ways, and… | 注意两边的车辆 然后… |
[20:49] | Goodnight, Mr Pether. | 晚安 佩瑟先生 |
[20:50] | Goodnight, Miss Harding. | 晚安 哈丁小姐 |
[21:14] | “All that cake, then he poked his head round the door, | 那么多蛋糕 然后它把头从门边伸出来 |
[21:18] | and then… | 然后… |
[21:19] | …he did a…roar! | 它咆哮了一声 |
[21:21] | You mean like this? | 你是说像这样吗 |
[21:25] | And then he sat down and ate all the food on the table. | 然后它坐下来 把桌上的食物都吃光了 |
[21:30] | He didn’t! | 不是吧 |
[21:31] | After that, he was very sticky… | 然后 它身上黏糊糊的 |
[21:42] | In the morning, Sophie and her mummy went shopping. | 第二天早上 苏菲和妈妈一起去购物 |
[21:45] | And they bought lots more things to eat. | 她们又买回来很多食物 |
[21:50] | And they also bought a very big tin of tiger food, | 她们还买回一大罐虎粮 |
[21:55] | in case the tiger should come to tea again. | 以防那只老虎又来喝下午茶 |
[22:00] | But he never did. | 但它再也没回来过 |