英文名称:Unhinged
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:29] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈要干嘛 |
[03:32] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:42] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停下 |
[05:17] | Good morning to you all. | 各位早上好 |
[05:18] | Good morning out there. | 早上好各位 |
[05:20] | Good morning to all of you. | 大家早上好 |
[05:21] | On this Monday… Yeah, it’s Monday. | 这周一 对今天是周一 |
[05:23] | A case of the Mondays. | 周一的情况是 |
[05:29] | I am on my third cup of coffee. | 我已经喝到第三杯咖啡了 |
[05:32] | Anybody else having a hard time this morning? | 还有谁今早特别困的吗 |
[05:33] | Oh yeah. | 还有我 |
[05:37] | Drivers are expected to experience record congestion today. | 司机们今天有望经历堵车新纪录 |
[05:41] | Around 100 workers are losing their jobs. | 约一百名工人面临失业 |
[05:45] | Are you feeling stressed out these days? | 你最近觉不觉得压力很大 |
[05:47] | Hey, guess what? Join the club. | 你猜怎么着 我也一样 |
[05:48] | Violent altercations can happen | 仅仅轻微的交通剐蹭 |
[05:50] | from even the most minor lapses by drivers. | 就有可能产生暴力冲突 |
[05:55] | I’ve posted every day, ten times a day, for three years now. | 我每天要发十条动态 连续三年了 |
[05:59] | Too many people out there think they can multitask | 现在有太多人认为他们可以 |
[06:02] | while operating a vehicle. | 开车时一心多用 |
[06:06] | Incivility is a major issue in America. | 逆文明化在美国是个大问题了 |
[06:08] | Rudeness can breed more rudeness. | 野蛮将会催生更多野蛮 |
[06:10] | We were born angry. | 我们生来愤怒 |
[06:12] | And with anger comes a lack of self-control. | 而愤怒瓦解自控 |
[06:15] | When you’re very angry, you lose a lot of self-control. | 当你非常愤怒的时候 你会失去自我控制 |
[06:19] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 老天啊 |
[06:24] | Oh, my… Oh, my God. | 我的 我的天 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷哦 |
[06:29] | Aggressive driving’s been on the rise for several years, | 由于全社会生活节奏越来越快 |
[06:32] | and that’s due to societies moving faster… | 危险驾驶的情况已经连续多年上升 |
[06:34] | Road-rage fatalities have skyrocketed 500%. | 路怒症的致死数量飙升了五倍 |
[06:39] | A simple ride-share trip yesterday took a horrific turn. | 昨天一次简单的拼车发生了可怕的变故 |
[06:43] | Local law enforcement is understaffed | 由于缺少新人的加入 |
[06:45] | with no new applicants in sight. | 本地执法部门出现人手短缺 |
[06:47] | It’s getting real bad out there. | 外面的情况很恶劣 |
[06:48] | People are taking matters into their own hands. | 人们开始靠自己解决问题了 |
[06:50] | Seeing this live right now. | 这里是现场直播 |
[06:52] | The police have him cornered. | 警察已经控围住了他 |
[06:53] | We’re in the middle of a standoff here. | 目前正处于僵持中 |
[06:54] | I knew it wasn’t going to end well. | 我早知道不会有好结果 |
[06:57] | You gotta protect yourself these days. | 这个时代你必须捍卫你自己 |
[06:59] | No one else is gonna help you. | 别人不会帮你的 |
[07:01] | We’ve been married 15 years, we have three kids, | 我们结婚十五年 有三个孩子 |
[07:03] | and my husband’s been cheating on me for years. | 而我的丈夫多年间一直在背着我偷情 |
[07:06] | A man who is thought to be the main suspect… | 一名被认为有主要嫌疑的男性 |
[07:08] | Issues surrounding mental health are increasing by the day. | 围绕精神健康产生的问题日渐突出 |
[07:11] | Inequality is pushing us farther and farther apart. | 系统的不公使我们之间的差异越来越大 |
[07:13] | We are going backwards. | 我们在开历史的倒车 |
[07:16] | Thousands of police officers have been laid off since… | 事件后几千名警务人员被解雇 |
[07:18] | It’s a nationwide epidemic right now. | 这已经在全国范围蔓延开了 |
[07:20] | It could be years before | 可能需要几年的时间 |
[07:21] | they can afford to hire more officers. | 才能有财力增加警力 |
[07:23] | …searching for a suspect… | 寻找嫌疑人 |
[07:25] | Gas prices were up 82 cents today. | 今日油价上涨了八毛二 |
[07:27] | Ambulance response rates are slowing down. | 救护车的响应速度正在下降 |
[07:30] | Stress levels are at an all-time high. | 压力等级有史以来最高 |
[07:32] | …all the warning signs of impending collapse. | 所有迹象显示崩溃即将发生 |
[07:35] | When we reach our boiling point and we explode… | 当我们触及自己的沸点然后爆发 |
[07:38] | In the streets with counter-protestors. | 街头的反对派示威者 |
[07:40] | We blame the media, Twitter, Facebook. | 我们甩锅媒体 推特 脸书 |
[07:42] | We feel all that strain… | 我们感受到这种一触即发 |
[07:42] | It’s definitely a problem that we’re facing… | 我们现在绝对面临着的问题 |
[07:44] | Takes a toll on your relationships. | 给你们的关系埋下隐患 |
[07:46] | …your health and well-being. | 你的健康和幸福 |
[07:47] | Why is everything filled with such garbage? | 为什么所有事都这么烂 |
[07:50] | People have so much coming at them, | 人们遭受了太多 |
[07:52] | their brains just can’t handle it. | 他们的头脑已经无法承受了 |
[08:06] | 帮助你的孩子 适应离异 如何 | |
[08:24] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[08:25] | Hello. You up? | 早啊 你醒了吗 |
[08:28] | I am now. | 现在醒了 |
[08:30] | Well, that’s good, | 很好 |
[08:30] | ’cause your soon-to-be ex filed another motion. | 因为你未来的前夫又有新要求了 |
[08:36] | What’s he want now? | 他这次想要什么 |
[08:40] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[08:41] | He wants the house. | 他要房子 |
[08:44] | Of course he does. | 他当然想了 |
[08:48] | Listen, I’m already drawing up our objection. | 听着 我已经在拟异议书了 |
[08:52] | Shit. I didn’t set my alarm. | 糟了 我没有设闹钟 |
[08:56] | Hey, I just need you to tell me to file it, okay? | 只要你一句话我就提交上去 好吗 |
[09:00] | – Rach? – I need to think about it. | -瑞 -我得考虑一下 |
[09:03] | What? | 啥 |
[09:04] | Come on. | 别闹 |
[09:06] | I just want this to be over. | 我只想这事儿赶紧结束 |
[09:08] | Rachel, you need to fight this, and you know that. | 瑞秋 你必须反抗你知道的 |
[09:11] | Come on. Richard didn’t work for the house. You did. | 拜托 房子是你挣来的不是理查德 |
[09:15] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[09:17] | Okay, but we’re continuing this conversation at lunch. | 行吧 但是我们午饭的时候继续 |
[09:20] | Yeah. You’re the best. | 嗯 你最好了 |
[09:21] | – I know it. – Bye. | -我知道 -拜拜 |
[09:23] | Shouldn’t you be dressed? | 你不是应该换好衣服了吗 |
[09:26] | What, this is not appropriate attire for your personal chauffeur? | 怎么 这打扮当你的司机不够体面吗 |
[09:29] | You have a client. | 你有客户要见 |
[09:31] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[09:35] | I mean, yes, I do. But, you know, we’re still good. | 我是说 我有客户 但是也还好 |
[09:38] | It just means we’ve got… | 只不过我们要 |
[09:39] | Another tardy. | 再次推迟 |
[09:41] | No, we’re good. | 不 不需要 |
[09:43] | Okay? | 走吧 |
[09:45] | Yeah. No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:48] | I… I get it. I know you don’t like living there, | 我懂的 我知道你不喜欢住在那儿 |
[09:50] | but it’s an assisted-living community, | 但那是陪助型社区 |
[09:52] | Mom, it’s not an old folks’ home. | 妈妈 不是老人院 |
[09:56] | Can you hear me? Can you… | 你听得见吗 你听 |
[10:00] | Okay, Mom, you need… I can’t hear you. | 好吧 妈妈你得 我听不见 |
[10:02] | You need to press the little microphone button. It’s… | 你得点一下麦克风按钮 就在 |
[10:04] | Firefighters battle a raging house fire… | 消防员在一个林荫社区的住宅 |
[10:06] | Mom, you need to… | 妈 你得 |
[10:09] | You need to press the little microphone button with the… | 你得用手指点一下那个麦克风 |
[10:11] | I don’t think if you can hear me. | 我想你听不见我 |
[10:13] | I’m gonna come see you later, okay? | 我一会儿会去看你 好吗 |
[10:15] | Um… Bye. | 拜 |
[10:17] | Police are actively searching now for the homeowner’s ex-husband, | 警方正在全力搜寻房子主人的前夫 |
[10:20] | who was last seen fleeing the scene in | 他最后被看到是在今天早上 |
[10:21] | a gray pickup truck early this morning. | 开着一辆灰色皮卡逃离现场 |
[10:23] | Our own Pat Davereaux spoke with a neighbor | 我们的记者采访了一位邻居 |
[10:26] | about the suspect’s history of substance abuse and violence | 关于嫌疑人在经历一次工伤后的 |
[10:29] | after a workplace injury. | 虐待和家暴历史 |
[10:30] | She had a restraining order on him. | 他限制她的自由 |
[10:32] | And now she’s gone. | 而现在她死了 |
[10:34] | He just couldn’t face it. | 他就是没办法面对 |
[10:36] | I was watching that. | 我还在看呢 |
[10:37] | It’s way too early for real life, dude. | 现实生活对你来说还太早了 小子 |
[10:38] | Anybody seen my candy-cane scissors? | 有谁看到我的拐杖糖剪子了吗 |
[10:41] | Now, why would you want to cut candy canes? | 所以 你为什么要剪拐杖糖 |
[10:44] | You know. My scissors with the… | 不是 是我的剪子上有 |
[10:49] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[10:52] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[10:54] | I think so. | 我想没有吧 |
[10:56] | Gonna be late again. | 又要迟到了 |
[10:58] | Found ’em. | 找到了 |
[10:59] | Under one of your piles of trash. | 在你的一堆垃圾底下 |
[11:02] | Hey, science has proven | 科学表明 |
[11:05] | that piles are the most efficient filing system. | 堆成一堆才是最有效的资料归纳系统 |
[11:08] | I read that somewhere. | 我在哪读到过 |
[11:09] | Those are actually my coupons. | 那些其实是我的优惠卷 |
[11:12] | – Were you cutting us coupons? – Mm-hmm. | -你在给我们剪优惠券 -没错 |
[11:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:16] | Rachel, maybe you could learn a thing or | 瑞秋 你可能得从玛丽身上 |
[11:18] | two from Mary about fiscal responsibility. | 学个一两招勤俭持家 |
[11:23] | Rachel, I… I’m sorry. | 瑞秋 我 不好意思 |
[11:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:26] | I really love having you and my brother here. | 虽然我很乐意你和我弟弟住在这儿 |
[11:30] | But if you’re so fiscally responsible, | 但既然你这么勤俭持家 |
[11:33] | maybe it’s time to kick in some rent here. | 也是时候分摊点房租了 |
[11:35] | Rachel, you’re the one that said that we couldn’t stay at Mom’s. | 瑞秋 是你说不让我们住在妈妈家的 |
[11:38] | We need to sell it. And you know that. Okay? | 我们得卖了那个房子 你是知道的 |
[11:41] | I can’t afford to pay for her care, and you really can’t either. | 我负担不起她的护理费用 而你更不行 |
[11:45] | No, no, I told you, I’m working on the business | 不 我说过了 我在创业 |
[11:48] | and it’s gonna start soon. | 而且马上起步了 |
[11:50] | Come on, Freddy, we gotta be real. | 拜托了弗雷迪 我们得现实点 |
[11:52] | Real about what? | 什么要现实点 |
[11:54] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:56] | She was getting lost in her own neighborhood. | 她在自己家小区里都能迷路 |
[11:59] | But to be fair, I still get lost in our old neighborhood. | 老实讲 我也会在咱们的老社区迷路 |
[12:02] | Even with a phone? | 带着手机也会吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. Yeah, the streets in Linwood Springs | 会 当然 林伍德泉的街道 |
[12:06] | are like a freakin’ maze of spaghetti. | 跟他妈的意大利面迷宫一样 |
[12:07] | Kyle, grab a granola bar. We gotta go. | 凯尔 拿根燕麦棒 我们要出发了 |
[12:11] | I already ate. | 我吃过了 |
[12:12] | Bye, guys. See you after school. | 拜拜各位 放学后见 |
[12:14] | See you, dude. Blow it up in there. | 回见了哥们 去炸裂全场 |
[12:18] | Bye, buddy. | 拜拜 小伙子 |
[12:21] | Morning, Rachel. Hey, Kyle. | 早上好 瑞秋 嘿 凯尔 |
[12:23] | Morning, Rosie. New ride? | 早上好 罗希 新车吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. We’ve gone minivan. | 对 我们搞了辆小货车 |
[12:27] | It suits you. | 跟你挺配啊 |
[12:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:43] | Are we ever gonna get a new ride? | 我们这辈子能开上新车吗 |
[12:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:48] | You wanna buy me one? | 你想给我买一辆吗 |
[12:56] | “Prospective.” | “预期” |
[12:57] | Mom, I’m good. | 妈 我没事 |
[12:59] | Remember, it’s not “per-spective.” | 记住了 不是”逾期” |
[13:03] | “Prospective.” | “预期” |
[13:03] | P-r-o-s-p-e-c-t-i-v-e. | yu 预 q i 期 |
[13:09] | – “Prospective.” – Nice job. | -“预期” -很好 |
[13:18] | Hey, so what do you say? Should we risk the freeway today? | 你怎么说 今天冒险走一下高速公路吗 |
[13:21] | No. No freeway. | 不 不走高速 |
[13:24] | Okay, well, just check the traffic for me, please. | 好吧 帮我查查交通情况 好吗 |
[13:31] | You don’t have a pass code anymore? | 你不设密码了 |
[13:33] | Not since I almost crashed trying to unlock it. | 自从我为了解锁差点崩溃就不设了 |
[13:35] | Wow. That’s not safe. | 哇哦 这可不安全 |
[13:40] | “Precarious.” What? | -“危险” -什么 |
[13:42] | Next word. “Precarious.” | 下一个词 “危险” |
[13:46] | “Precarious.” P-r-e-c-a-r-i-o-u-s. | “危险” w ei 危 x ian 险 |
[13:51] | Use it in a sentence. | 造个句 |
[13:53] | The way the glass is placed on the | 玻璃杯在桌子边缘 |
[13:56] | edge of the table is precarious. | 这种地方是危险的 |
[13:59] | Nice. Good job. | 不错啊 很好 |
[14:02] | Says it’s clear. | 这上面说是通畅的 |
[14:04] | And that’s a problem why? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[14:06] | Because we still can’t trust it. | 因为我们还是不能相信它 |
[14:11] | Sorry, kiddo, but today we must. | 抱歉孩子 但我们今天必须信一回 |
[14:13] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[14:14] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选了 |
[14:15] | No! Please? | 不要 求你了 |
[14:16] | – We’re gonna be late. – Trust me, Kyle. | -我们要迟到了 -相信我凯尔 |
[14:18] | This is gonna be quicker, okay? | 这条路更快 好吗 |
[14:20] | That’s what you said the last two times. | 前两次你也是这么说的 |
[14:27] | Hey, see? All clear. | 你看 畅通无阻 |
[14:34] | It’s Dad. Can I please talk to him? | 是爸爸 我能跟他说话吗 |
[14:40] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, man. | -爸爸 -小子 |
[14:42] | Uncle Freddy and I invented a new Fortnite strategy. | 弗雷迪舅舅和我开发了种堡垒之夜新玩法 |
[14:45] | You wanna hear it? | 你想听听吗 |
[14:45] | Not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[14:47] | – Maybe later, okay? – Okay. | -回头再说吧好吗 -好的 |
[14:49] | You got the tickets for the game tomorrow? | 你买到明天比赛的门票了吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, look, about the game… | 对了 关于比赛 |
[14:52] | My schedule kind of got messed up, | 我的日程安排的有点冲突了 |
[14:54] | and my boss needs me to go out of town tomorrow. | 而且我的老板安排我明天出差 |
[14:57] | – Next time, okay? – Yeah, okay. | -下次吧 好吗 -嗯 好吧 |
[15:03] | That’s really understanding of you, Kyle. | 你太善解人意了 凯尔 |
[15:05] | You know, new jobs, like your Dad’s, can be… | 你爸爸的新工作 可能 |
[15:08] | really unpredictable at first. | 刚开始非常难以预料 |
[15:11] | See. That’s right. Okey? | 你听 说得对 好吧 |
[15:12] | But I promise we’ll make a plan to go to a game soon. As soon… | 但我保证尽快计划去看比赛 只要一有 |
[15:15] | Well, it probably shouldn’t be planned. It should be more a… | 不过这不应该是计划的 应该更像是 |
[15:18] | a spur-of-the-moment thing, right? | 临时起意的事 对吗 |
[15:20] | I mean, ’cause plans… can be hard to stick to. | 毕竟 计划这事儿 很难被执行 |
[15:25] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对 对你说的对 |
[15:27] | I just need to keep my new boss happy | 我只是想让我的新老板高兴 |
[15:28] | so I can get my own place… | 这样我才能有自己的一席之地 |
[15:31] | Yeah, and maybe stop relying on other sources of income. | 没错 这样也许才能不再依赖别的收入了 |
[15:33] | Look, I just want everything to be fair and square, okay? | 我只是想一切都公平公正 好吗 |
[15:36] | That’s why I called, actually. | 其实我打电话来 |
[15:37] | I needed to talk to you about moving… | 是想和你谈谈搬家的事 |
[15:39] | Richard, we gotta go, okay? | 理查德 我们要挂了 好吗 |
[15:42] | We’re just getting to school. | 我们正赶着去学校呢 |
[15:44] | Okay, fine. But, you know, this isn’t gonna solve itself. | 好吧 但你得知道 问题它不会自己解决 |
[15:47] | Look, I’m sorry again, bud. | 我再次向你道歉 孩子 |
[15:48] | I’ll talk to you soon, okay? | 我很快会再联系你的 好吗 |
[15:49] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. Bye. | -好的 -好了 拜拜 |
[15:53] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:55] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[16:01] | I am… I’m sorry, Kyle. | 对不起 凯尔 |
[16:14] | Three tardies is an automatic detention. | 迟到三次自动记作留堂 |
[16:18] | I’m doing the best I can here. Okay? | 我已经尽力在赶了 好吗 |
[16:24] | Seriously? | 来真的吗 |
[16:34] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[16:42] | Deborah’s calling you. | 是黛博拉打给你的 |
[16:53] | Deborah. I was just gonna call you. | 黛博拉 我正想打电话给你呢 |
[16:56] | I just wanted to make sure I was gonna see you at 9:00. | 我只是想确保九点能见到你 |
[16:59] | – Absolutely. – Great. I have a big day today. | -当然可以 -太好了 今天是个大日子 |
[17:02] | But I’ve just hit hellish traffic, | 但我现在堵在路上了 |
[17:05] | so I’m gonna be 15, maybe 20 minutes late, tops. | 所以可能晚十五分钟到 最多晚二十分钟 |
[17:09] | Are you serious? | 你讲真的吗 |
[17:12] | Actually, you know what? | 其实 你猜怎么着 |
[17:14] | It looks like it might be clearing, so… | 看起来路就要通了 所以 |
[17:17] | We’re good. | 我们没问题的 |
[17:19] | I can’t do this again, Rachel. | 我不能再忍你了 瑞秋 |
[17:21] | You know what? I’m gonna call Linda’s guy and get in there. | 这样吧 我打电话叫琳达的人过去好了 |
[17:24] | I love you, Rachel, but ever since you lost your salon… | 我爱你 瑞秋 但自从你的沙龙搞砸了 |
[17:27] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 我不敢相信我会说出这句话 |
[17:29] | but you’re fired. Get your shit together. | 你被解雇了 收拾东西滚蛋吧 |
[17:31] | Deborah, no, wait. I’m sorry, okay? | 黛博拉 别啊 等等 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[17:37] | My God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[17:40] | Are you okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 还好吧 |
[17:45] | Just… | 只是 |
[17:47] | My God. Just my… | 天哪 只是我的 |
[17:50] | My best client, that’s all. | 我最棒的顾客没了 仅此而已 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:59] | Eight miles, you know. That’s it. | 十二公里 区区十二公里 |
[18:03] | What takes ten minutes on a Sunday, | 周日只需要开十分钟 |
[18:06] | takes an hour every other day… | 其他日子都得开上一小时 |
[18:09] | and wrecks your career. | 然后毁了你的事业 |
[18:11] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[18:16] | Too many cars. | 太多车了 |
[18:17] | Too many cars and too many people. | 太多车了 太多人了 |
[18:22] | Didn’t you also oversleep? | 你不也睡过头了吗 |
[18:28] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[18:31] | And I overslept. You’re absolutely right. | 我睡过头了 你说的太对了 |
[18:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[18:43] | So… | 所以 |
[18:46] | any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[18:47] | You could take the next exit and do surface streets. | 你可以从下一个出口出去到地面街道 |
[18:54] | You got it. | 有道理 |
[18:55] | Hold on. I’m gonna get us out of this. | 等等 我有办法出去了 |
[19:02] | From now on, no more freeways, okay? | 现在开始 不会再上高速了 好吗 |
[19:04] | I only trust you, okay? Deal? | 我只信任你 好吗 成交 |
[19:09] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:03] | It’s not getting any greener. | 灯不会更绿了 |
[20:06] | Come on, man. | 给点儿油啊 哥们儿 |
[20:07] | Come on! | 搞快点 |
[20:12] | Go! | 走啊 |
[20:33] | No, no. Go. | 别啊 动起来 |
[20:37] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[20:40] | Of course. Yeah. | 就是这样了 天啊 |
[21:03] | – Kyle, don’t. – Morning. | -凯尔 别开窗 -早上好 |
[21:06] | I don’t even get a courtesy tap first? | 我连个礼貌鸣笛都得不到吗 |
[21:09] | Roll up your window. | 把窗户摇起来 |
[21:15] | It’s not working. | 这卡住了 |
[21:17] | You know what a courtesy tap is, young man? | 你知道什么叫礼貌鸣笛吗 年轻人 |
[21:20] | Just ignore him. | 别理他 |
[21:24] | Sounds like this. | 听起来是这样的 |
[21:26] | It’s light. It’s friendly. | 轻轻的 友好的 |
[21:28] | Just like you’re trying to get somebody’s attention. | 就像你想吸引某个人的注意力 |
[21:31] | I’m sure that’s what your mom meant. | 我很确定你妈妈是这个意思 |
[21:33] | Is that right, ma’am? | 我说的对吗 女士 |
[21:35] | – Is a courtesy tap what you meant? – No, it’s not. | -你是礼貌鸣笛的意思吗 -不是 |
[21:40] | Why is that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[21:42] | The light was green, and you weren’t moving. | 绿灯已经亮了 你动都不动一下 |
[21:44] | Mom. Stop it, please. | 妈 别说了 求你了 |
[21:47] | Some of us have places to be. | 我们还有路要赶呢 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I admit to being a little zoned out back there. | 是 我承认刚刚有点走神了 |
[21:57] | I’ve been kind of having a hard time lately. | 我最近挺难的 |
[21:59] | Yeah, well, join the club. | 是啊 谁不是呢 |
[22:02] | Stop it. | 别说啦 |
[22:03] | Well, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry that you are, and I’m sorry that… | 我很抱歉你的日子也很难过 我还抱歉 |
[22:09] | I might’ve made it worse. | 我让你的日子更糟了 |
[22:13] | You accept my apology? | 你接受我的道歉吗 |
[22:16] | Sure, whatever. | 当然 随便吧 |
[22:19] | Perfect. | 那就好 |
[22:21] | If you could just do the same, | 如果你也这样道歉 |
[22:22] | we could press reset. | 我们就当什么也没发生过 |
[22:24] | Ma’am, I was saying, if you could just apologize… | 女士 我说如果你也道歉的话 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I heard you. | 好了 我听见了 |
[22:29] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:31] | I don’t have anything to apologize for, sir. | 我没什么好道歉的 先生 |
[22:33] | Mom. It’s okay. Just apologize. | 妈 没什么的 道歉就好了 |
[22:37] | Well, I don’t think that’s really true of any of us now, is it? | 我不觉得是这样的 不是吗 |
[22:42] | But that’s where we are in this world today. | 但这就是我们今天所处的世界 |
[22:45] | We seem to have developed a fundamental inability to apologize | 我们好像已经失去了道歉的基本能力 |
[22:49] | to anyone, for anything. | 不管对谁 因为什么事情 |
[22:57] | I don’t even think you really know what a bad day is. | 我觉得你根本不懂今天有多糟糕 |
[23:04] | But you’re gonna find out. | 但是你会懂的 |
[23:07] | You hear me, miss? | 听到我说的了吗 小姐 |
[23:10] | You’re gonna fucking learn. | 你他妈会知道的 |
[23:17] | Can you go, please? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[23:20] | Just go. | 走啊 |
[23:45] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[23:51] | Mom. | 妈 |
[23:56] | My gosh! Stop! | 老天啊 快停车 |
[24:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[24:08] | What’s this guy’s problem? | 这人有毛病吧 |
[24:32] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛啊 |
[24:33] | Just gonna let this person go on his way | 我们让这个人先走 |
[24:35] | – and take the back way, okay? – Okay. | -然后掉头走 可以吗 -可以 |
[24:41] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Is he stopping? | -拜托了 求求了 -他是不是停下不动了 |
[24:43] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[25:04] | So that was terrifying. | 刚刚好恐怖啊 |
[25:08] | You know, some people are just jerks, | 有些人就是混蛋 |
[25:10] | and that’s all there is to it. | 没什么可说的 |
[25:14] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[25:18] | I got the window up. | 我把窗户弄起来了 |
[25:28] | So, what was that Fortnite strategy | 那么 你那个堡垒之夜的攻略是怎样的 |
[25:32] | you and Uncle Freddy came up with? | 你和弗雷迪叔叔想出来的那个 |
[25:35] | You don’t care about that. | 你才不关心这个 |
[25:37] | Of course I do. I wanna learn. | 我当然关心啦 我想知道 |
[25:40] | I wanna learn. | 我想学 |
[25:44] | You play duos and glide down to a | 玩双人模式 然后跳到一个 |
[25:45] | place you’re really familiar with, | 你很熟悉的地方 |
[25:47] | like Retail Row. | 比如说零售商场 |
[25:48] | And then, one of you distracts an enemy | 然后 其中一个人吸引一个敌人 |
[25:50] | while the other speeds a golf cart out from a hiding place | 同时搭档从藏身的地方加速开高尔夫球车 |
[25:53] | and crashes into them. | 把他们都撞翻 |
[25:58] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你根本不知道我在说什么 |
[26:01] | You’re right, I don’t, but it sounds awesome. | 你说的对 我不知道 但听起来很厉害 |
[26:06] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[26:34] | So… | 那么 |
[26:37] | how long’s detention? | 留堂要留多久呢 |
[26:39] | Thirty minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[26:40] | Okay, so, I’ll bail you out 3:30 on the nose, | 行 那我三点半准时准点保你出来 |
[26:44] | and I’ll even have a big “make it | 到时我会准备好 |
[26:47] | up to you “Butterfinger Blizzard” | 补偿版的香草暴风雪糕 |
[26:49] | ready and waiting. | 恭候着你 |
[26:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:54] | You don’t have to promise. | 你不用向我保证的 |
[26:56] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[26:59] | Can you please try to be on time? | 请你尽量准时 好吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 我会的 |
[27:31] | – Rach? – My nine o’clock fired… | -瑞 -我九点的客户把我炒了 |
[27:38] | …fired me. You… | 把我炒了 你 |
[27:42] | you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. What happened? | 在啊 怎么了 |
[27:45] | God. | 天哪 |
[27:47] | Freeway was a parking lot, | 高速路跟停车场一样 |
[27:49] | and my biggest client couldn’t wait, | 我最大的客户等不了我 |
[27:51] | so she told me to go to hell. | 然后她叫我下地狱去吧 |
[27:53] | – That sucks. – Yeah. | -太惨了 -是啊 |
[27:55] | And then some psycho flipped out | 还有个疯子对着我和凯尔撒疯 |
[27:57] | on me and Kyle driving to school. | 就在刚刚我送凯尔去学校的时候 |
[28:00] | – And all this before noon. Shit. – Yeah. | -这还不到中午呢 妈的 -是啊 |
[28:02] | At least the day can’t get any worse. | 至少今天不会更糟了 |
[28:04] | I could really use some therapy on top of the legal advice. | 除了法律意见 我真的还需要些心理疗愈 |
[28:08] | Can you do breakfast instead? | 你能不能换到早餐时间 |
[28:10] | At Darrow’s? | 在丹诺吗 |
[28:13] | Yes. Pancake therapy, even better. | 是的 薄饼疗法 这样更好 |
[28:15] | Twenty minutes? | 二十分钟后见吗 |
[28:17] | “Human” 20 minutes, or “Rachel” 20 minutes? | 人类的二十分钟还是瑞秋的二十分钟 |
[28:21] | See you in 20. | 二十分钟后见 |
[28:24] | 会议请求:在丹诺治疗 安迪 | |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:38] | Cash or credit? | 现金还是信用卡 |
[29:40] | That’ll be, $5.33. | 总共是5.33美元 |
[29:42] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[29:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:44] | Can I have five Powerball Quick Picks? Thanks. | 能给我五张强力球快攻彩票吗 谢谢 |
[29:47] | And those. | 还有这些 |
[29:50] | That’ll be $13.31. | 总共是13.11美元 |
[29:56] | A 20… | 收您20 |
[29:58] | your tickets… | 你的彩票 |
[30:00] | – Here’s your change. – Thanks. | -你的找零 -谢谢 |
[30:06] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[30:10] | What can I get you, sir? | 需要点什么吗 先生 |
[30:11] | – Just a pack of Ventti gold. – That’ll be all? | -一包梵迪金滤嘴 -就这些吗 |
[30:16] | – That’s it. – All right. Cash or credit? | -就这些 -好的 现金还是信用卡 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:32] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[30:38] | Actually, no. I… | 其实我有事 我 |
[30:40] | I’m pretty sure the guy in that truck’s following me. | 我很确定那辆卡车里的人在跟着我 |
[30:43] | He somebody you know? | 你认识他吗 |
[30:45] | No, we… we kind of exchanged words at an intersection. | 不认识 我们就在一个十字路口聊过几句 |
[30:49] | I honked my horn at him, and now he’s… | 我对着他按喇叭了 现在他就 |
[30:51] | He’s road-raging you. | 他对着你路怒了 |
[30:53] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[30:55] | You want me to call the cops? | 需要我报警吗 |
[30:56] | Nah, that’ll take all day. | 不用啦 那得等到什么时候 |
[30:57] | Besides, that’ll just piss him off even more. | 再说这样可能更惹毛他 |
[30:59] | Might. Might not. | 可能会 可能不会 |
[31:00] | Look, I can call ’em. | 我可以报警的 |
[31:02] | I don’t know. I’m probably just being paranoid. | 我不知道 可能只是我多心了 |
[31:04] | How ’bout I walk out with you? | 要不我陪你出去 |
[31:06] | – You don’t have to do that. – I’m heading out there anyway. | -你没必要这样做 -反正我也要出去的 |
[31:10] | – So, you think he’s… – He’s just trying to scare you. | -所以你觉得他 -他就是想吓唬吓唬你 |
[31:13] | If he sees both of us together, and he doesn’t drive off, | 要是他看见我俩在一块儿还不开走的话 |
[31:15] | you still get in your car. | 你照旧上车 |
[31:17] | I make sure I get his plates. | 我保证把他的车牌记住 |
[31:18] | If he follows you out, we’ll all call the cops. | 如果他跟着你走 我们就都报警 |
[31:22] | Okay. Thanks. I appreciate it. | 好吧 谢谢 我很感激 |
[31:46] | Why don’t you just get in the car? I’m gonna grab his plates. | 你上车吧 我去记一下他的车牌 |
[32:03] | 711 Tpx. | 车牌是711TPX |
[32:06] | 711TPX 711 Tpx. | |
[32:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:15] | Why don’t you just chill, man? Go your own way. | 冷静点哥们儿 赶你的路去吧 |
[32:33] | It’s a smart move staying put, bro. | 待着不动是明智之举 兄弟 |
[32:37] | I got your plate right here. | 我已经记住你的车牌号了 |
[33:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:10] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机哪儿去了 |
[34:05] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[34:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[34:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:05] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:21] | Shit, shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[35:34] | What? That’s my fucking phone. | 什么 那他妈是我的手机 |
[35:39] | Oh, God. What’s wrong with you? | 天啊 你这人什么毛病 |
[35:55] | What are you doing, bitch? | 你在做什么 婊子 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[35:57] | What’s wrong with you? “Sorry, sorry.” | 你这人有毛病吗 “抱歉 抱歉” |
[35:59] | – I’m sorry, okay? – It’s a fucking one-way street. | -我真的很抱歉 好吗 -这他妈是单行道 |
[36:01] | Move! | 快让开 |
[36:02] | – Fuck you, bitch! – Move! | -操你妈的贱人 -让开 |
[36:04] | – “Sorry.” You coming in here… – Sorry, okay? | -“抱歉” 你还开进来 -抱歉 好吗 |
[36:06] | Learn how to drive! | 学着点儿怎么开车 |
[36:08] | – This is not how you drive. – Sorry. | -你不能这样开车 -对不起 |
[36:10] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[36:12] | Dumb bitch! | 蠢透了的贱人 |
[36:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:58] | Hi, it’s Rachel. Just leave a message. | 嗨 我是瑞秋 直接留言就行 |
[37:02] | Hey, Rach. Just calling to see what’s up. | 嘿 瑞 我就是打过来问问 |
[37:04] | Please call or text with an ETA. Thanks. | 请回电或短信发个时间 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Are you Andy? | 你是安迪吗 |
[37:28] | Uh, yeah. | 我是 |
[37:30] | I’m Tom Cooper. | 我是汤姆·库珀 |
[37:33] | – I’m an old friend of Rachel’s. – Oh, hey. | -我是瑞秋的一个老朋友 -你好 |
[37:35] | Huh. That makes two of us. have we met? | 咱俩都是 我们之前见过吗 |
[37:39] | No, I, uh… I just moved to town a couple weeks ago. | 不 没有 我只是几周前刚搬到镇上来 |
[37:43] | Rachel told me she was meeting you here. | 瑞秋告诉我她在这里见你 |
[37:45] | Yeah. Well, you know what? She’s very, very late. | 对 知道吗 她迟到好久了 |
[37:49] | Well, she asked me to apologize. | 她让我替她道歉 |
[37:52] | But it’s hard to tell the level of sincerity in that, isn’t it? | 但很难知道这道歉有多真心 不是吗 |
[37:56] | – Uh, when did you talk to her? – Ten minutes ago. | -你什么时候跟她讲过话的 -十分钟前 |
[37:58] | Okay. So, she’s okay? Everything’s okay? | 好吧 所以她还好吗 一切顺利吗 |
[38:01] | Well, Andy, to tell you the truth… | 安迪 说实话 |
[38:05] | she sounded a little stressed. | 她听起来有些压力 |
[38:07] | She’s got plenty of reasons to be. | 她确实被很多事压着 |
[38:09] | Yeah, yeah. The divorce… | 是啊 离婚的事 |
[38:12] | the salon, her mother. | 沙龙的事 她母亲的事 |
[38:14] | Plus, she said some guy road-raged | 还有 她说有个路怒症的男人 |
[38:16] | on her pretty hard this morning. | 今早刁难她了 |
[38:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:24] | About a year ago, a guy followed me | 大约一年之前 有个人紧紧跟踪我 |
[38:26] | for about ten miles on my bumper. | 一路跟了十多公里 |
[38:29] | Scary. | 恐怖 |
[38:32] | They follow me all the time. | 他们一直追着我不放 |
[38:37] | Yeah? | 竟然这样 |
[38:40] | You should be careful. | 你该多加小心 |
[38:41] | You never know who you could be driving next to, right? | 你不知道周围开车的人怎么样 对吧 |
[38:44] | Or who you might end up married to. | 你也不会知道最终会和谁结婚 |
[38:47] | How do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[38:51] | You said she was stressed because of her divorce. | 你说她因为离婚压力很大 |
[38:55] | No, actually you said that. | 不 实际上这话是你说的 |
[38:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:01] | She let me listen to his voice mails. | 她给我听了她的语音信箱 |
[39:04] | You know? I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:08] | That guy sounds like he’s doing his best. | 那个男人听起来已经竭尽全力了 |
[39:12] | Well, the man’s quit every job he’s ever had. | 那个男人辞了每一份工作 |
[39:15] | – Is that his biggest crime? – No. | -这是他犯下的最大的错吗 -不是 |
[39:16] | Did he fuck around on her? Anything like that? | 他有找小三吗 或者类似的事情 |
[39:20] | He’s just miserable. | 他就是很可悲 |
[39:24] | Kind of like my 11:00 appointment’s gonna be if I show up late. | 就像如果我迟到了十一点的约会一样 |
[39:27] | Listen, since you’re having better luck with Rachel, | 听着 鉴于你和瑞秋关系比较好 |
[39:29] | can you just tell her to call me, please? | 你能告诉她给我回电话吗 拜托了 |
[39:33] | Now, Counselor… | 现在 律师先生 |
[39:36] | if I could get Rachel on the phone… | 如果我能打通瑞秋的电话 |
[39:39] | would you buy me a cup of coffee? | 你能请我喝杯咖啡吗 |
[39:44] | And if she doesn’t pick up? | 如果她不接呢 |
[39:45] | Well, then I guess I owe you a cup of coffee. | 那样的话 我就欠你一杯咖啡了 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:16] | What? | 搞什么 |
[40:20] | Where is… | 手机 我的手机 |
[40:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:34] | What? | 什么 |
[40:43] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[40:46] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[40:48] | Rach? | 瑞 |
[40:50] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[40:52] | I’m sitting here, and I’m waiting for you. What’s… | 我正坐在这儿 我在等你 这是 |
[40:55] | I-I don’t… Whose phone is this? I don’t understand. | 我 我不 这是谁的手机 我不明白 |
[40:58] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[41:00] | Rach, are you there? | 瑞 你还好吗 |
[41:03] | Are you at Darrow’s right now? | 你现在在丹诺店里吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah, yeah. I’m sitting here right across from your friend Tom. | 在 我在 我正和你的朋友汤姆坐在一起 |
[41:09] | Cooper. Tom Cooper… | 库珀 汤姆·库珀 |
[41:11] | who apparently has an easier time getting hold of you | 显然他比你最好的朋友 |
[41:13] | than your best friend/free lawyer. | 兼免费的律师更容易联系上你 |
[41:16] | I don’t know a Tom Cooper. | 我不认识什么汤姆·库珀 |
[41:20] | Tom Cooper, who just moved to town, | 汤姆·库珀 刚搬来小镇的那位先生 |
[41:21] | who you told to apologize to me for being late. | 你刚让他替你向我为你的迟到道歉 |
[41:24] | Nice guy. Sweet beard. | 挺好的人 胡子挺好看 |
[41:28] | Hey, listen to me. | 现在 听我说 |
[41:31] | He’s not a friend, okay. | 他不是我的朋友 好吗 |
[41:33] | He’s the psycho who came after me today. Oh, God. | 他就是今天跟踪我的神经病 天啊 |
[41:38] | I just watched him run over someone at a gas station. | 我刚看见他在加油站那里撞到一个人 |
[41:43] | Andy, do you hear me? Are you there? | 安迪 你听得到我讲话吗 你在吗 |
[41:47] | No, you’re gonna have to say that again, Rachel. | 不 你还要再说一次了 瑞秋 |
[41:49] | You’re breaking up. | 你被我打断了 |
[41:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈是在干嘛 |
[41:55] | I’m just here with Andy. | 我只是和安迪在一起 |
[41:57] | Hey, if she’s almost here, I can wait. | 嘿 如果她就要到了 我可以再等她会儿 |
[41:59] | Who says if you’re almost here, he can wait. | 他说如果你就要到了 他不介意等你会儿 |
[42:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[42:05] | No, it’s not what I want. It’s what I need. | 不 不是我想要什么 是我需要什么 |
[42:09] | And I need you to learn what a bad day really is, | 我需要你明白什么叫糟糕的一天 |
[42:12] | and I need you to learn how to say you’re sorry. | 我需要你明白怎么说对不起 |
[42:14] | Okay, fine. | 好的 行 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry. Okay? There, I said it. | 对不起 好吗 看 我说对不起了 |
[42:18] | No, how to say you’re sorry and actually fucking mean it. | 不 不是说说而已 你他妈得是认真的 |
[42:20] | – Whoa, Tom. – And this is the beginning of that first lesson. | -汤姆 -这就是你第一堂课的开始 |
[42:23] | – Can I have my phone back? – No. | -我能拿回我的手机吗 -不行 |
[42:25] | – Leave him alone. – Just give me my phone. | -不要碰他 -把我的手机给我 |
[42:27] | Andy? What’s happening? | 安迪 发生了什么 |
[42:31] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[42:36] | – You’re on speaker now, Rachel. – Call the police! | -我给你开了免提了 瑞秋 -报警 |
[42:39] | – Andy. – Someone stop him! | -安迪 -快来人阻止他 |
[42:41] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[42:45] | – Are you okay? – He is not okay. You hear me? | -你还好吗 -他不太好 你听到了吗 |
[42:48] | – You hear me? – Yes. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[42:51] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[42:52] | Who is Andy? | 谁是安迪 |
[42:55] | Is he really your best friend/scumbag divorce lawyer? | 他真是你最好的朋友兼卑鄙的离婚律师吗 |
[42:58] | – What? – Yeah? | -什么 -是吗 |
[43:00] | The kind of person who fucks over | 是那种羞辱像我和瑞秋这种人 |
[43:02] | men like me and Richard for a living? | 并以此过活的人吗 |
[43:04] | Come on. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[43:05] | He doesn’t do that, okay? He’s a decent guy. | 他没有做那种事 好吗 他是个好人 |
[43:08] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[43:10] | There’s a divorce lawyer… | 竟然有离婚律师 |
[43:12] | who doesn’t fuck over decent men for a living? | 不是以搞砸其他体面男人为活的吗 |
[43:14] | I find that very hard to believe, Rachel! | 非常难以说服我呢 瑞秋 |
[43:17] | Very hard! | 非常难 |
[43:19] | What is this? Is this some kind of sick joke? | 这是什么 是某种令人作呕的笑话吗 |
[43:23] | – Are you having sex with him? – What are you talking about? | -你和他上过床吗 -你在说什么 |
[43:26] | ‘Cause these guys, they don’t get in trouble for that. | 这些人 从来不会因为上床而陷入麻烦 |
[43:29] | They’ll fuck you all kinds of ways. | 他们会用各种方式来操你 |
[43:31] | Fuck you physically, fuck you emotionally, fuck you financially. | 操你的身体 操你的情绪 操你的财产 |
[43:34] | And they don’t get in trouble for it. | 他们也不会因此惹上麻烦 |
[43:36] | Has he been fucking you, Rachel? Has he been fucking you? | 他操过你吗 瑞秋 他操过你吗 |
[43:39] | He’s married, okay? | 他结婚了 好吗 |
[43:40] | That don’t mean shit these days. | 这年头结婚不代表什么 |
[43:42] | Just leave him alone. | 拜托你放过他 |
[43:44] | Hey, Rachel, if you knew this was gonna be | 瑞秋 如果你知道这将是 |
[43:46] | the very last time you could ever | 最后一次你可以和你 |
[43:48] | talk to your lifelong friend Andy, | 一辈子的好朋友安迪讲点话 |
[43:50] | what would you say? | 你会说点什么 |
[43:51] | Wait. No, wait. What? | 等等 不 等等 什么 |
[43:53] | What would you say, Rachel? | 你会说什么 瑞秋 |
[43:56] | Andy? Hey, what’s happening? | 安迪 发生了什么 |
[44:00] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[44:01] | – That was a wasted opportunity. – Wait! | -你浪费了你的机会 -住手 |
[44:09] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[44:13] | – Andy, are you there? – He can’t hear you no more. | -安迪 你还在吗 -他再也听不到你了 |
[44:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[44:23] | Well, I think you know. | 我想你知道我是什么意思 |
[44:25] | No, I don’t. I don’t, I don’t. What did you do? | 不 我不知道 我不知道 你做了什么 |
[44:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[44:31] | Well, why don’t you get yourself to a TV. | 你自己找台电视看吧 |
[44:34] | Gonna be a lot of video soon. | 很快就会有很多视频流出来了 |
[44:36] | You put him on the phone. | 你让他接电话 |
[44:39] | You put him back on this goddamn phone. | 你让他接这该死的电话 |
[44:40] | You put him back on this goddamn phone! | 你让他接这该死的电话 |
[44:43] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 恐怕我做不到 |
[44:47] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[44:49] | Well, number one… | 首先 |
[44:54] | he’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[44:58] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[45:00] | No, he’s… | 他没有 |
[45:02] | Hey, listen, listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[45:05] | I’m really sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[45:08] | – I’m really sorry. – You know… | -我真很抱歉 -你知道吗 |
[45:10] | I can still hear that faint tinge of “fuck you” in your voice. | 我还能听出你声音里有隐隐的”操你妈” |
[45:14] | Never know it, but nothing’s ever your good goddamn fault, right? | 我不知道 但没有什么是你的错 对不对 |
[45:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:27] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[45:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[45:53] | 养老院102房 妈妈:荫山瀑布 | |
[45:58] | 北杰克逊街 1204号 家 甜蜜的家 | |
[46:00] | 快点去吗 你不应该 | |
[46:08] | Your life is over when they find you. | 等他们抓到你 你就完了 |
[46:11] | Suicide by cop’s okay with me. | 我不介意把自己送到警察手里去死 |
[46:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[46:16] | You got some messages. Got one from Dr. Miller. | 你收到过一些消息 来自米勒医生的 |
[46:19] | She wants to change your Friday therapy appointment. | 她想要更改周五治疗的时间 |
[46:22] | She better bring her A-game, ’cause you’re gonna fucking need it. | 她最好在状态 因为你会他妈的需要它 |
[46:31] | Got one here from the principal of | 这里有条消息来自 |
[46:33] | the Wesley Oaks Elementary School. | 韦斯利奥克斯小学的校长 |
[46:35] | “Rachel, thank you for your hair and | “瑞秋 谢谢你替我们” |
[46:37] | makeup for The Music Man production. | “音乐制作人活动准备妆发造型” |
[46:39] | Kyle was great in the quartet.” | “凯尔在四重奏部分看起来很棒” |
[46:42] | Is that your son’s name? | 是你儿子的名字吗 |
[46:44] | Is that where he goes to school? | 这是他去上学的地方吗 |
[46:47] | No way. | 不是的 |
[46:52] | Kyle’s my friend’s son. My son doesn’t go to Wesley… | 凯尔是我朋友的儿子 我的儿子不在那里 |
[46:55] | Rachel, I’m scrolling through the pictures on your phone. | 瑞秋 我正在翻看你手机上的照片哦 |
[46:59] | Don’t be a fucking idiot. | 别他妈犯傻 |
[47:01] | Don’t you touch my son! | 你不许碰我儿子 |
[47:03] | Then tell me, who’s gonna die next, Rachel? | 那么告诉我 下一个死的会是谁 瑞秋 |
[47:06] | Who’s gonna die? | 下一个死的会是谁 |
[47:07] | Give me a name, | 告诉我一个名字 |
[47:09] | or I’ll just play Russian roulette with your contact list. | 否则我就拿你的通讯录玩俄罗斯轮盘赌 |
[47:13] | No. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[47:17] | What about Richard? | 理查德怎么样 |
[47:18] | No! No. | 不要 不要 |
[47:20] | You telling me there’s still some feelings there? | 你不要告诉我 你对他还有感觉 |
[47:22] | He’s my son’s father. Okay? | 他是我儿子的父亲 明白吗 |
[47:25] | – You can’t ask me to do that. – You know what I can do? | -你不能要求我这么做 -你猜我会做什么 |
[47:28] | I can send the $2300 and change | 我会把你支票账户里的 |
[47:30] | you’ve got in your checking account | 2300美元和零头 |
[47:32] | straight to Richard. | 直接转给理查德 |
[47:35] | And… | 还有 |
[47:37] | every goddamn cent you’ve got in your savings account. | 你储蓄账户里的每一分钱都会被我转走 |
[47:40] | You got me a name yet? | 想好选谁了吗 |
[47:45] | Look, here’s an idea. | 听着 我有一个主意 |
[47:46] | How about I swing by your mom’s room | 要不我去荫山瀑布养老院 |
[47:48] | at the Shady Falls nursing home? | 在你妈妈的房间晃悠晃悠如何 |
[47:50] | Right after I burn your house to the fucking ground. | 在我把你的房子烧为平地之后 |
[47:54] | Me. Me, okay? I choose me. | 我 我 行吗 我选择我自己 |
[47:57] | I choose me. | 我选择我自己 |
[48:00] | Well, that’s very noble, but you can’t choose yourself. | 这很高尚 但你不能选择自己 |
[48:05] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[48:06] | Because that would defeat the fucking purpose, Rachel. | 因为那就达不到我他妈的目的 瑞秋 |
[48:09] | Give me a name. Make a choice. | 给我个名字 做出选择 |
[48:11] | Who are you gonna kill next? | 下一个你想要谁的命 |
[48:14] | Your mom? Richard? | 你的母亲 理查德 |
[48:17] | Kyle? | 还是凯尔 |
[48:18] | Deb… Deborah. | 黛 黛博拉 |
[48:21] | Last name? | 姓 |
[48:23] | Haskell. | 哈斯克尔 |
[48:26] | 8277 Walnut Avenue? | 在胡桃树大道8277号吗 |
[48:29] | Now, what was her sin, Rachel? | 她的罪过是什么 雷切尔 |
[48:33] | She fired me. | 她炒了我 |
[48:35] | Through no fault of yours, I’m sure. | 我相信这不是你的错 |
[48:37] | I gave you a name. | 我给你名字了 |
[48:39] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[48:41] | So, you won’t hurt my son… | 所以你不会伤害我儿子 |
[48:44] | or my mom, or go to my house? | 我妈妈 也还不会去我家 是吗 |
[48:47] | Not right now. | 目前不会 |
[48:48] | I’m gonna be sick. I’m gonna be sick. | 我好难受 我真的好难受 |
[48:52] | Don’t lose that phone, Rachel. | 别把电话弄丢了 瑞秋 |
[48:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[49:14] | Fuck. Fuck. | 他妈的 他妈的 |
[49:24] | Okay. | 没事 |
[49:33] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况吗 |
[49:35] | My name is Rachel Flynn. I have multiple emergencies. | 我叫瑞秋·弗林 我有很多紧急事件 |
[49:38] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 我需要你仔细听我说 |
[49:43] | Police say the suspect didn’t even bat an eye | 警方表示 在监控摄像头拍摄的画面里 |
[49:46] | as security cameras and graphic video | 和惊恐顾客拍摄的视频中 |
[49:48] | from terrified customers’ cell phones | 嫌疑人在座位上 |
[49:50] | captured him brutally assaulting and | 残忍殴打并杀害死者时 |
[49:53] | then killing the victim in a booth. | 眼睛都没有眨一下 |
[49:56] | He can then be seen calmly walking out of Darrow’s Diner | 然后可以看到他平静地走出丹诺餐厅 |
[49:59] | while talking on a cell phone. | 一边走一边打电话 |
[50:01] | Witnesses say he sped away in a gray pickup… | 目击者称他开着一辆灰色皮卡疾驶而去 |
[50:04] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[50:05] | Isn’t Darrow’s that place with the killer brisket? | 丹诺是不是那家有超好吃牛腩的店 |
[50:08] | …wanted in connection not only with | 被通缉的理由不仅包括 |
[50:09] | that fatal house fire in Arbor Hills, | 涉嫌发生在阿伯山住宅火灾的案件 |
[50:11] | but a hit-and-run just a short while ago. | 还有刚刚发生的一起肇事逃逸案件 |
[50:12] | Babe, you gotta see this. | 宝贝 你快来看看这个 |
[50:15] | Neighbors say he was badly injured | 他的邻居说 他在一家汽车工厂 |
[50:17] | at the auto plant where he worked in middle management | 担任中层管理人员 受了重伤后 |
[50:19] | – and was fired just shy of his pension. – You okay? | -还没拿到养老金就被解雇了 -你没事吧 |
[50:22] | He was unable to find steady work over the last year. | 过去一年里 他没能找到稳定的工作 |
[50:24] | Please tell me we own whatever that was. | 请告诉我你在那里做什么 |
[50:26] | He was let go just yesterday from a maintenance company | 他昨天被解雇了 在一家维修公司 |
[50:29] | – after being employed there less than a month. – Babe! | -工作不到一个月 -宝贝 |
[50:31] | Once again, the suspect is driving | 重复一遍 嫌疑人驾驶的是 |
[50:33] | a dark-gray, late-model 4×4 pickup. | 一辆深灰色的新型四驱皮卡 |
[50:36] | If you have information, please call the police tip line. | 如果你有消息 请拨打情报热线 |
[50:39] | That number is 1-800-555… | 号码是1 800 555 |
[50:51] | Deborah Haskell? | 黛博拉·哈斯凯尔 |
[50:54] | Yes. Is there a problem? | 是的 有什么问题吗 |
[50:56] | Once again, authorities stress | 当局再次强调 |
[50:58] | that the suspect should be considered dangerous. | 嫌疑人应该被视为危险人物 |
[51:00] | If you have any information about his whereabouts… | 如果你知道他的行踪 |
[51:02] | …please call the police tip line. | 请拨打情报热线 |
[51:13] | Baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[51:34] | You must be Rachel’s brother. | 你一定是瑞秋的弟弟 |
[51:39] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[51:44] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[51:45] | Mary. Wife? | 玛丽 你的妻子吗 |
[51:48] | Girl… Girlfriend. Uh, fiancée, fiancée. | 女 女朋友 未婚妻 未婚妻 |
[51:52] | Feisty. | 烦躁了 |
[51:55] | Please don’t hurt her anymore, man. | 拜托别再伤害她了 兄弟 |
[51:56] | Now, that’s gonna be up to you, Fred. | 这就看你了 弗雷德 |
[51:59] | That’s gonna be up to you and your sister. | 这取决于你和你的姐姐 |
[52:03] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我 我 我不明白 |
[52:05] | Rachel has dismissed me | 瑞秋轻视地对说 |
[52:07] | as the unworthiest fuck to ever walk this planet. | 我是这世界上最没有价值的人 |
[52:09] | And you know what, Fred? | 你知道吗 弗雷德 |
[52:13] | I don’t disagree. | 我不认同 |
[52:17] | Every effort, every sacrifice I’ve ever made in my invisible life | 在我没有存在感的生活中 |
[52:20] | has been dismissed and judged… | 我所做的每一次努力 每一次牺牲 |
[52:24] | ignored. | 都被忽视了 |
[52:26] | I’ve been chewed up, used up and spat out. | 我的价值被榨干后就没人要我了 |
[52:32] | So I think “fuck it,” Fred. | 所以我想 “去他妈的” 弗雷德 |
[52:34] | I’ll make my contribution this way, | 我将通过暴力和报复的方式 |
[52:36] | through violence and retribution. | 来为社会做出贡献 |
[52:38] | ‘Cause that’s all I got left. | 因为我只剩下这些了 |
[52:39] | Look, I have some weed out in the kitchen and ten bucks. | 听着 我厨房里有大麻 还有十块钱 |
[52:43] | I’m not here for your money, Fred. | 我来这里不是为了你的钱 弗雷德 |
[52:47] | I’m here to make your sister realize | 我是来让你姐姐意识到 |
[52:50] | that her words and actions have consequences. | 她的言行会带来怎么样的后果 |
[52:53] | – Please let my girlfriend go. – Okay, I will. | -求你了 放了我女朋友 -好的 我会的 |
[52:55] | – Please. – I will. | -求你了 -我会的 |
[53:02] | See what she did, that sister of yours? | 看你姐姐做了些什么 |
[53:04] | Look what she’s done now, Fred! | 看看她现在做了什么 弗雷德 |
[53:11] | All right, guys. Can you get these gates locked up? | 好了 伙计们 你能把这些门锁起来吗 |
[53:18] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[53:29] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[53:33] | It’s a parent. It’s all right. Ms. Flynn? | 这是家长 没关系 弗林女士 |
[53:42] | This wasn’t what we talked about. | 这跟我们说好的不一样 |
[53:45] | Yeah, well, fucking surprise. | 是的 这是他妈的惊喜 |
[53:47] | I called the police. | 我报警了 |
[53:49] | Of course you did. | 你当然报了 |
[53:52] | Please, just… | 求你了 就 |
[53:55] | Just let them go, okay? | 就放过他们吧 好吗 |
[53:57] | Are you inside or outside? | 你在学校里面还是外面 |
[53:59] | – Please, just let them go. – Rachel. | -求你了 放他们走吧 -瑞秋 |
[54:01] | Stop talking. Are you inside or outside of that school? | 别说了 你在学校里面还是外面 |
[54:04] | I’m outside. | 学校外面 |
[54:06] | Go in, get your boy, call me back when you get to the car. | 进去 带上你的孩子 上车后给我回电话 |
[54:11] | And you better be driving as fast and | 你最好开得越快越好 |
[54:12] | as far away from that school as you can. | 离学校越远越好 |
[54:14] | Don’t stop for anybody. | 不要为任何人停下来 |
[54:16] | You got three minutes, or Fred’s dead. | 给你三分钟 不然弗雷德就死定了 |
[54:20] | Now, Freddy… | 现在 弗雷迪 |
[54:22] | Freddy, wake up. Come on. | 弗雷迪 醒醒 来吧 |
[54:24] | You gonna write your sister a letter, okay? | 你要给你姐姐写封信 明白吗 |
[54:27] | Psychologists and other experts say | 心理学家和其他专家说 |
[54:29] | that incidents of road rage are | 路怒症事件 |
[54:31] | becoming increasingly more deadly. | 正变得越来越致命 |
[54:33] | We must be rich, powerful, pretty | 在我们的文化当中为了生存 |
[54:35] | and celebrated to exist in our culture. | 对外必须表现得尽善尽美 |
[54:37] | Those left behind are doomed to rage like a volcano. | 而压抑着的愤怒迟早会像火山一样爆发 |
[54:41] | Please, just wait right here! | 请在这里等着 |
[54:45] | Could you stay calm for me, please? | 你能保持冷静吗 |
[54:46] | Get on the intercom and call him now! | 马上用内线给他打电话 |
[54:48] | – The dispatchers have already been called. – I know. | -我们已经打给调度员了 -我知道 |
[54:51] | We have procedures, all right? | 我们要走程序 好吗 |
[54:53] | We’re on something we call the soft lockdown right now. | 我们正在进行所谓的软封锁 |
[54:55] | I’m the reason for that. Okay? | 是因为我 明白吗 |
[54:57] | Look. Look. | 你看 你看 |
[55:00] | That’s my little brother, okay? | 这是我弟弟 明白吗 |
[55:02] | And this maniac’s gonna hurt him | 这个疯子会伤害他的 |
[55:04] | even worse if you don’t go get my son | 如果你两分钟内不去接我儿子 |
[55:06] | in the next… two minutes. | 会变得更糟 |
[55:08] | Look, that’s him texting me right now. | 看 这是他给我发的短信 |
[55:12] | See, look. | 你看见了吗 |
[55:15] | Look. Same guy. | 你看 同一个人 |
[55:18] | Mrs. Ayers… | 艾尔斯女士 |
[55:21] | I need you to go get my son. | 我需要你去接我的儿子 |
[55:25] | Goddamn it, I need you to go get my son! | 妈的 我要你去接我儿子 |
[55:27] | Dear Rachel, | 亲爱的瑞秋 |
[55:28] | you are now responsible for Mary’s death. | 你对玛丽的死负有责任 |
[55:33] | Okay? | 听到了吗 |
[55:34] | Come on. Write the fucking letter. | 快点 写这该死的信 |
[55:39] | Did you remember my Butterfinger Blizzard? | 你还记得我的香草暴风雪糕吗 |
[55:41] | Get in! | 进去 |
[55:45] | Seat belt. | 安全带 |
[55:56] | You’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 |
[55:57] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Tell me what’s happening. | -不会有事的 -告诉我发生了什么 |
[55:59] | – I’m not letting you out of my sight. – What’s going on? | -我不能让你离开我的视线 -怎么了 |
[56:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[56:12] | Mom, why aren’t you talking to me? | 妈妈 你为什么不跟我说话 |
[56:18] | Have you got Kyle? | 你接到凯尔了吗 |
[56:21] | Yes. | 接到了 |
[56:24] | Have him say hello. | 让他打个招呼 |
[56:27] | Kyle, say hello. | 凯尔 说你好 |
[56:30] | – Is it Dad? – No. | -是爸爸吗 -不是 |
[56:33] | Just say hello. | 只是说声你好 |
[56:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:38] | Now put my brother on the phone. | 让我弟弟接电话 |
[56:46] | Talk. | 说话 |
[56:51] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[56:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[56:55] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[56:58] | Mary’s gone. | 玛丽走了 |
[57:00] | Mary’s dead. Mary… | 玛丽死了 玛丽 |
[57:02] | – He made me… – No, no. You didn’t. You didn’t. | -他让我 -不 不 不是你 不是你 |
[57:05] | – You didn’t. – You’re right, I didn’t. | -不是你 -你是对的 不是我做的 |
[57:07] | You did. | 是你做的 |
[57:08] | – What? – Mom? | -什么 -妈妈 |
[57:11] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁通话 |
[57:18] | Please, just… just let him go. | 求你了 放了他吧 |
[57:21] | Put me on speaker. | 开免提 |
[57:25] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[57:27] | Family? | 家人呢 |
[57:31] | Rachel, your little brother is | 瑞秋 你的弟弟 |
[57:32] | sitting in a puddle of lighter fluid | 正坐在一滩燃油 |
[57:34] | and his own piss. | 和他的小便上 |
[57:36] | Put me on fucking speaker. | 给我开他妈的免提 |
[57:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:43] | – Kyle, can you hear me? – Yes. | -凯尔 你能听见我说话吗 -能 |
[57:47] | I’m the man your mom honked her | 我就是今早你妈妈按喇叭的 |
[57:49] | horn at this morning. You remember? | 那个男人 你还记得吗 |
[57:52] | Yes. | 记得 |
[57:54] | Your uncle Freddy, | 你叔叔弗雷迪 |
[57:55] | he’s written your mom a letter, and he wants to read it out loud. | 他给你妈妈写了封信 他想大声地念出来 |
[57:58] | It’s very important that she remains quiet and respectful | 让她保持安静和尊重 认真听每一个字 |
[58:01] | and she listens to every word, okay? | 这很重要 明白吗 |
[58:04] | Okay. | 明白 |
[58:10] | Come on, Fred. | 开始吧 弗雷德 |
[58:12] | Read. | 念出来 |
[58:14] | Come on. Read. | 快 念出来 |
[58:28] | “Dear Rachel, | “亲爱的瑞秋” |
[58:32] | you are now… res… | “你现在对” |
[58:36] | responsible… | “玛丽的死” |
[58:38] | – for Mary’s death.” – Responsible for Mary’s death! | -“负有责任” -对玛丽的死负有责任 |
[58:40] | Read the fucking letter, Fred! | 读这该死的信 弗雷德 |
[58:43] | “I now realize our loving… | “我现在意识到我们相亲相爱的” |
[58:47] | relationship has been a lie. | “关系一直是个谎言” |
[58:51] | You… you are the most entitled | “你 你是我所知道的最适合被称为” |
[58:54] | self-centered person that I have ever known. | “自我中心的人” |
[58:59] | Everything has… | “所有事” |
[59:02] | has always been about you. | “都是关于你” |
[59:05] | I am deeply ashamed of you. | “我为你深感羞耻” |
[59:08] | You are the reason… | “你就是” |
[59:10] | this is happening to me | “这一切发生在我身上的原因” |
[59:13] | and why I will never see another sunrise in my life.” | “也是我这辈子再也看不见日出的原因” |
[59:17] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[59:18] | Stop it! Just stop it! | 停下 快停下 |
[59:19] | Are you talking to me or to Freddy? | 你在和我说 还是弗雷迪 |
[59:21] | – You made your point. – Police! | -你说得对 -警察 |
[59:23] | Show me your hands and step back. | 举起双手 退后 |
[59:25] | I said put your hands in the fucking air and step back now! | 我说现在举起双手 退后 马上 |
[59:28] | – Six-Adam-Three, 10-33… – Don’t let him kill me. | -六队亚当三号 紧急 -不要让他杀了我 |
[59:31] | – …at 1204 North Jackson. – He has a… He has a… | -在北杰克逊街1204号 -他有一个 |
[59:33] | – Get on your knees! – Fuck you. | -跪下 -去你妈的 |
[59:35] | No! | 不 |
[59:40] | Do something! Help him! | 做点什么 救救他 |
[59:44] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[1:00:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:00:33] | Kyle… | 凯尔 |
[1:00:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:43] | No, don’t answer it. Don’t answer it. | 不 不要接 不要接 |
[1:00:46] | It might be the cop. | 可能是警察 |
[1:00:53] | Hello? Officer? | 你好 是警察吗 |
[1:00:55] | It’s still me. | 还是我 |
[1:00:57] | Where is my brother? | 我弟弟在哪儿 |
[1:00:59] | Sorry, Rachel. | 对不起 瑞秋 |
[1:01:02] | Freddy’s gone. | 弗雷迪死了 |
[1:01:04] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果有点安慰作用 |
[1:01:05] | a fucking cop shot my shoulder up. | 一个该死的警察射了我肩膀 |
[1:01:08] | I hope you bleed to death. | 我希望你流血而亡 |
[1:01:10] | Well, that was sincere. | 好吧 真是率真 |
[1:01:12] | It’s just not an apology. | 这不是道歉 |
[1:01:14] | There are a lot of people in my life who deserve apologies. | 我生命中有很多人值得道歉 |
[1:01:17] | You are not one of them. | 你不是其中之一 |
[1:01:21] | Let’s talk about Kyle | 让我们聊聊凯尔 |
[1:01:23] | and how he’s gonna die. | 和他的死法 |
[1:01:27] | You so much as breathe in his direction | 你只要出现在他周围 |
[1:01:29] | no force on this earth will stop me from killing you. | 世上没有任何力量能阻止我杀了你 |
[1:01:32] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[1:01:33] | Sounds like you’re waking up. | 听起来你好像醒了 |
[1:01:35] | I am wide awake. | 我彻底清醒了 |
[1:01:39] | Wide awake. | 彻底清醒 |
[1:01:40] | That’s good, ’cause we ain’t near done yet. | 很好 因为我还没说完 |
[1:01:45] | Yes, this is over. | 是的 我说完了 |
[1:01:46] | This is so fucking over, you sick fuck! | 这他妈的结束了 你个变态 |
[1:01:54] | Where should we go? | 我们该去哪 |
[1:01:57] | Police station. We should go to the police station. | 警察局 我们应该去警察局 |
[1:02:11] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:02:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:15] | Can I call Dad? | 我能给爸爸打电话吗 |
[1:02:18] | Sweetie. I don’t have my phone, remember? | 亲爱的 我没有手机 记得吗 |
[1:02:21] | That man took it. | 那个男的拿走了 |
[1:02:23] | You have your tablet? | 你有平板吗 |
[1:02:27] | I think he stole it too. | 我想他也偷走了 |
[1:02:30] | Well, that’s probably a good thing. | 好吧 这可能也是件好事 |
[1:02:33] | Well, he has your phone. | 他有你的手机 |
[1:02:34] | So if we had your tablet | 如果我们有你的平板 |
[1:02:36] | he could know where we are. | 他可能知道我们在哪儿 |
[1:02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:41] | He did know where we were, but… | 他知道我们在哪儿 但是 |
[1:02:43] | he was using that flip phone. | 他用的是那个翻盖电话 |
[1:02:46] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 可能吧 |
[1:02:54] | I looked for my tablet before, but… | 我之前过找我的平板 但是 |
[1:02:56] | do you just wanna take another look around? | 你想要再找找其他地方吗 |
[1:02:58] | – just in case? – Yeah. | -以防万一 -好的 |
[1:03:01] | Check the seat pockets. | 检查下座位口袋 |
[1:03:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:04] | Have a really good look, okay? | 好好找找 可以吗 |
[1:03:09] | Look under the seats. | 看看座位下面 |
[1:03:13] | You see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:03:14] | I don’t think it’s in here. | 我不认为在这儿 |
[1:03:18] | Wait, I think I feel something. | 等等 我想我摸到了什么东西 |
[1:03:23] | I think I see it. | 我认为我看见了 |
[1:03:24] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:03:25] | Under your seat, it’s… | 在你座位底下 它 |
[1:03:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:27] | It’s stuck. It… | 卡住了 它 |
[1:03:28] | It’s what? | 是什么 |
[1:03:30] | It was taped. | 它被粘住了 |
[1:03:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:03:34] | Should I throw it out the window? | 我是不是该把它丢到窗外 |
[1:03:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:36] | – No. – What? | -不要 -什么 |
[1:03:38] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:03:39] | – “Find Your Phone” app. – Yeah? | -“查找手机”应用 -什么 |
[1:03:41] | You put it on the tablet too? | 你在平板上安装了吗 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:44] | So, if he still has my phone | 那么 如果他还拿着我的手机 |
[1:03:48] | we should be able to track him, right? | 我们应该能追踪他 对吗 |
[1:03:49] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:03:51] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[1:03:55] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[1:03:57] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[1:03:59] | Right next to us. | 就在我们附近 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:04:05] | Do you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[1:04:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:04:17] | He’s in front of us. | 他在我们前面 |
[1:04:20] | – He is? – He has Rosie’s van. | -他在吗 -他开的罗希的货车 |
[1:04:23] | Mom, look! There’s a cop. | 妈妈 你看 有警察 |
[1:04:27] | Do you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[1:04:28] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[1:04:29] | He can help us. | 他可以帮我们 |
[1:04:31] | Put your seat belt back on. | 系好安全带 |
[1:04:36] | Do not look at him, okay? | 不要看他 可以吗 |
[1:04:39] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:05:04] | 出口 州立大街 | |
[1:05:04] | Mom, that… that was… | 妈妈 那是 |
[1:05:06] | The exit. I know. I know. | 出口 我知道 我知道 |
[1:05:08] | Kyle, just trust me and get his attention. | 凯尔 相信我 你引起他的注意 |
[1:05:12] | Officer! | 警察 |
[1:05:15] | – Officer! Help! – Hello! | -警察 救命 -喂 |
[1:05:17] | – Officer! Hey! – Hey! – Help! | -警察 -救命 |
[1:05:22] | Roll your window down! | 摇下车窗 |
[1:05:24] | Please help us! | 请救救我们 |
[1:05:25] | – Hello! Hey! – We need help! | -你好 -我们需要帮助 |
[1:05:27] | The guy you’re looking for, he’s behind you! | 你要找的那个人 就在你的车后面 |
[1:05:29] | Right behind you! | 在你车后面 |
[1:05:33] | Please help us! | 请救救我们 |
[1:05:34] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[1:05:43] | Dispatch, request assist… | 呼叫 请求协助 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:06:01] | Can you see him? | 你能看见他吗 |
[1:06:02] | He… He’s catching up. | 他正在赶上来 |
[1:06:06] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[1:06:08] | Kyle, call 911 on the tablet. | 凯尔 在平板上拨911 |
[1:06:12] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[1:06:14] | The man on the news, | 新闻里的那个人 |
[1:06:16] | he’s chasing me in a silver minivan. | 他驾驶一辆银色小货车追我 |
[1:06:18] | Your current location? | 你当前的位置 |
[1:06:18] | Driving on 95 south. | 正在沿95号公路向南 |
[1:06:19] | Just after the State exit. | 就在州立大街出口过后 |
[1:06:21] | Ma’am, all units in that vicinity | 女士 附近的所有单位 |
[1:06:23] | are currently responding to a multi-vehicle crash. | 目前都在应对一起多车相撞事故 |
[1:06:25] | He caused that accident! | 他造成了那起事故 |
[1:06:27] | My son and I are in danger! | 我和我儿子很危险 |
[1:06:29] | Ma’am we cannot get to you at the moment. | 女士 我们现在找不到你 |
[1:06:30] | Stay on the line | 别挂电话 |
[1:06:32] | get someplace safe… | 找个安全的地方 |
[1:06:33] | Mom, it died! | 妈妈 没电了 |
[1:06:35] | Shit, shit, shit. | 倒霉 倒霉 倒霉 |
[1:06:38] | Tell me you have the charger. | 告诉我你有充电器 |
[1:06:40] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[1:06:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:06:43] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[1:06:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:06:46] | We should just go to the station. | 我们应该去警察局 |
[1:06:48] | There’s no way we can outrun him. | 我们不可能超过他 |
[1:06:50] | We have to lose him. | 我们必须甩掉他 |
[1:06:51] | We need to go to Grandma’s. | 我们需要去奶奶家 |
[1:06:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:53] | It’s your strategy, remember? | 你的策略 记得吗 |
[1:06:55] | From the video game? | 就你那个电子游戏里 |
[1:06:56] | – What? – It’s somewhere we’re familiar with, okay? | -什么 -去我们熟悉的地方 懂吗 |
[1:06:59] | It’s the safest place to hide you. | 这是把你藏起来最安全的地方 |
[1:07:02] | And we can call for help with the silent alarm. | 我们可以触发无声警报来求救 |
[1:07:05] | And… It’ll confuse the heck out of someone | 并且这可以迷惑一个 |
[1:07:06] | who’s never been there before. | 从未去过那里的人 |
[1:07:07] | Right, like Uncle Freddy was saying. | 明白了 像弗雷迪叔叔说的那样 |
[1:07:10] | He still gets lost there | 他在那儿都迷路了 |
[1:07:11] | like a maze of spaghetti. | 像意大利面迷宫一样 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[1:07:14] | So you think he’ll get lost? | 那么你觉得他会迷路吗 |
[1:07:15] | For long enough. | 时间够长的话 |
[1:07:32] | Drive! | 加速 |
[1:07:33] | Go faster! Speed up! | 快点 加速 |
[1:08:35] | He’s right behind us. | 他就在我们后面 |
[1:08:37] | He’s catching up. | 他跟上来了 |
[1:08:49] | Can you go any faster? | 你能再快点吗 |
[1:09:26] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[1:09:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:38] | 驶入 禁止 | |
[1:09:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:09:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:08] | – Can you see him? – No. | -你能看见他吗 -不能 |
[1:10:10] | I think he’s still back towards the entrance. | 我想他又回到了入口 |
[1:11:08] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:11:11] | Starting now | 现在开始 |
[1:11:12] | We stick to our plan. | 我们执行我们的计划 |
[1:11:13] | Our backup plan. | 我们的后备计划 |
[1:11:15] | Yeah, if we do that | 嗯 如果我们那样做 |
[1:11:16] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[1:11:18] | we’re gonna get through this together | 我们会一起渡过难关的 |
[1:11:20] | okay? You and me. | 好吗 我和你 |
[1:11:21] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -嗯 -可以吗 |
[1:11:27] | Go. Go. | 走 快走 |
[1:14:29] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:14:30] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:14:31] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:14:32] | You see me? | 你看见我了吗 |
[1:14:34] | You’re always gonna see me. | 你一直会看着我 |
[1:14:35] | I’m always gonna be inside your head. | 我会永远在你脑海里 |
[1:14:38] | Every time you think of your little boy… | 当你每次想起你的小孩 |
[1:14:41] | and what you could’ve done to save him. | 想起你能做些什么来救他的时候 |
[1:15:24] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[1:15:26] | Kyle Flynn? | 凯尔·弗林 |
[1:15:30] | It’s the police. | 我是警察 |
[1:15:33] | You’re safe, son. | 你安全了 孩子 |
[1:15:34] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[1:15:38] | Come on, son. | 快出来 孩子 |
[1:15:49] | Your mom’s hurt | 你妈妈受伤了 |
[1:15:51] | but she’s okay. | 但是没有生命危险 |
[1:15:55] | She asked us to come and get you. | 她叫我们来这儿找你 |
[1:16:17] | Come on, son. | 快出来 孩子 |
[1:16:20] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:16:26] | Come on out, boy. | 快出来 孩子 |
[1:16:58] | I made a lot of noise. | 我弄出了很多噪音 |
[1:17:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:17:02] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:17:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:17:25] | Get off me! Let go! | 放开我 放手 |
[1:17:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:17:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:02] | No! No! Mom! | 不 不 妈妈 |
[1:18:36] | Here’s your fucking courtesy tap! | 这就是你他妈的礼貌鸣笛 |
[1:18:47] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[1:18:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:19:07] | We understand that it may have | 我们知道它可能 |
[1:19:09] | started as a result of a two-car crash… | 是从两车相撞开始的 |
[1:19:34] | Ms. Flynn? | 弗林女士 |
[1:19:36] | May I have a moment? | 我能打扰一下吗 |
[1:19:40] | It’s okay. I’ll be right back. | 没事的 我马上回来 |
[1:19:42] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:19:45] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:20:03] | Uncle Fred’s alive. | 弗雷德叔叔还活着 |
[1:20:06] | He is? | 他没事吗 |
[1:20:08] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[1:20:10] | Can we go see him? | 我们可以去看他吗 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:20:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:20:13] | We got your statement | 我们已经录完你们的口供 |
[1:20:15] | so you are free to go. | 所以你们可以走了 |
[1:21:02] | What’s your problem? | 你有病啊 |
[1:21:12] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |