英文名称:japhson-lethal4 &英文 ass
年代:
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Riggs, you sure we’re on the right street? | 瑞格 没走错吧? |
[00:36] | – You see anything? – Where? I don’t see anything. | 什么玩意? |
[00:38] | This must be the place. | 就快到了 |
[00:39] | Holy shit! | 该死 |
[00:41] | What the hell is that? | -快了 快了 -看到吗? |
[00:42] | Who’s this joker? | 这小丑是谁? |
[00:51] | I don’t know. A spokesman for the NRA? | 全国枪械协会发言人吧 |
[00:56] | Regular asshole. | 大浑蛋 |
[00:57] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[00:59] | Run him over. | 撞倒他 |
[01:01] | What if he shoots us with that assault rifle? | 如果他向我们扫射呢? |
[01:03] | He hasn’t yet. Maybe he won’t. | 他没看到我们 不会啦 |
[01:05] | What if he does? | 要是会呢? |
[01:06] | Don’t be a Don’t-Bee. Be a Do-Bee. Be positive. | 别想那么多 要有信心 |
[01:10] | Positive? | 有信心? |
[01:11] | Let’s run him over. | 把他撞倒 |
[01:13] | Glad you see things my way. | 很好 我俩总算有共识 |
[01:14] | I hope he doesn’t turn. | 如果他转过来 |
[01:15] | He won’t. We’ll creep up on him so he won’t notice. | 不会啦 我们偷溜过去 |
[01:18] | We’ll creep? | 偷溜? |
[01:20] | Will him not to turn. Power of positive thinking. | 用意志力叫他别转过来 |
[01:22] | Don’t turn. Will him with me. | 别转过来 快跟我念 |
[01:25] | Will him?! | 用意志力? |
[01:27] | Don’t turn around. I need you, man. | 别转过来 快说呀 |
[01:29] | Don’t turn around! | 别转过来 |
[01:31] | That’s it. Believe! | 就是这样 要有信心 |
[01:33] | Don’t turn around! | 别转过来 |
[01:34] | We’re better than him. We’re better! | 我们比他强…强多了 |
[01:36] | We’re better! | 我们比他强 |
[01:37] | Don’t turn! | 别转过来 |
[01:39] | He’s turning. | 他转过来了 |
[01:53] | – They just bounce off him! – I saw! | 子弹打不进去 |
[01:54] | We’re in trouble, man. | 是啊 我们这下子糗了 |
[01:57] | Shit! I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover! | 可恶 我引开他 你躲起来 |
[02:00] | No, I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover! | 不 我引开他 你躲起来 |
[02:03] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了不成? |
[02:05] | You got a wife, kids. I got less to lose! | 你有老婆小孩 我没有家累 |
[02:10] | Go! Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[02:16] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you, but Lorna’s pregnant. You’ll be a father! | 萝娜怀孕罗 你要当爸爸了 |
[02:21] | -Get going. Get– | 快走啊 |
[02:23] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[02:24] | You’ll be a father! | 你要当爸爸了 |
[02:32] | She was afraid to tell you. She was afraid you’d get angry. | 她怕你生气 所以不敢跟你说 |
[02:35] | You never talked about children? | 你们没想过要生小孩吗? |
[02:37] | – Shit! – A baby. | 小孩 |
[02:48] | There’s something I’m not supposed to tell you too. | 有件事我不该说 |
[02:50] | What? | 什么事? |
[02:51] | Rianne’s pregnant. You’re going to be a grandfather. | 莉安怀孕罗 你要当外公了 |
[02:55] | Rianne’s what?! | 莉安怎么呢? |
[03:01] | Rianne can’t be pregnant. | 她不可能怀孕 |
[03:05] | She’s not married. | 她还没结婚咧 |
[03:06] | I don’t think she intended to get that way. | 她应该不是故意地 |
[03:21] | They asking me to be a granddaddy? | 我要当外公了吗? |
[03:24] | Mm-hm. Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:52] | Here’s what we’ll do. Take your clothes off! | 这样吧 脱光衣服 |
[03:54] | What the hell for? | 做什么? |
[03:55] | What for? | 做什么? |
[03:57] | -Yeah. -Okay, you run. Flame-O turns, sees you in your undies. | 就是要你穿着内裤跑过去 |
[04:00] | It distracts him. That’s when I shoot. | 引开他的注意 我好向他开枪 |
[04:02] | – Shoot what? – The valve on that napalm tank! | -射哪? -燃料筒的活门 |
[04:04] | Before he shoots me? | 你能在我中弹前干掉他? |
[04:06] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | -也许吧 -也许? |
[04:19] | Is he black? | 他是黑人吗? |
[04:20] | Too much armor on. I can’t tell! | 他这身打扮 我看不出来 |
[04:22] | No! Not him! The father of the baby! | 不是问他啦 是问孩子的爹 |
[04:26] | Please let him be black! | 他最好是黑人 |
[04:35] | Get going! Here he comes! | 快去 他来了 |
[04:38] | Are those little hearts? | 那是小红心? |
[04:39] | Not now, Riggs. Just hit the damn valve! | 别闹了 给我射准点 |
[04:42] | Also, flap and make noises like a bird! | 还要学母鸡拍翅膀咕噜叫 |
[04:45] | Flap my arms? Why? | 干嘛要拍翅膀? |
[04:46] | It’ll distract him more! I need him to turn! | 那会让他分心 转头注意你 |
[04:49] | On 2! Ready? | -好啦 -数到2 |
[04:51] | On 2? We always go on 3! | 2?不是数到3吗? |
[04:52] | No time for 3! Go! 2! | 来不及了 就数到2 |
[04:55] | – What about 1? – All right. 1, 2, go! | -怎么数? -随便啦 1、2 去吧 |
[04:57] | I don’t want to die in my underwear! | 我不想穿着内裤殉职 |
[05:00] | Why are you waiting? Shoot the bastard! | 你还等什么?快开枪 |
[05:39] | Riggs, you think that bird thing helped? | 瑞格 学母鸡那招还蛮有用 |
[05:43] | You think it helped? I just wanted to see if you’d do it. | 有用个头 我只想看你出糗 |
[05:48] | Cute shorts. | 好可爱的内裤 |
[05:53] | Go spit, Riggs! | 去你的 瑞格 |
[05:56] | I’ll buy you a doughnut. | 我请你吃甜甜圈 |
[05:57] | Don’t put your arms around me when I’m naked. | 我光溜溜地 别搂着我 |
[06:00] | You’re ashamed of your butt? | 难到你会害臊吗? |
[06:11] | He’s a lively one. | 它活蹦乱跳 |
[06:16] | That shark damages my boat, I take it out on you, Leo. | 鲨鱼弄坏我的船就要你赔 |
[06:19] | I didn’t mean to catch it. | 我又不想抓它 |
[06:20] | Why do you want to keep it? | 那干嘛留着? |
[06:22] | Yeah, why you want to keep a shark? | 你要鲨鱼干嘛? |
[06:23] | The teeth’ll look great on a wall. | 把那副利齿挂墙上 |
[06:26] | They got to stop snapping first. | 那你也得先弄死它 |
[06:27] | Maybe he’ll fall asleep. | 也许它会睡着 |
[06:28] | Engage him in conversation. He’ll nod off. | 它被你一哄就会睡着 |
[06:31] | He don’t look tired. | 它又不累 |
[06:32] | Maybe chewing on Leo will wear him out. | 咬完里欧那身肉干就会累 |
[06:35] | You think sharks eat their own kind? | 那有鲨鱼吃自己的同类? |
[06:39] | Stop! You guys got me in stitches! | 别说了 我快笑破肚皮 |
[06:43] | Okay, where’s my bag? | 好啦 我的袋子在哪? |
[06:45] | Starboard side aft. | 在船尾 |
[06:46] | Starboard, that’s left, right? | 在左舷 对吗? |
[06:48] | No, port’s left. Starboard’s right. | 不是左舷 是右舷啦 |
[06:50] | Yeah, right. | 没错啊 |
[06:52] | Right, yeah. Right side aft. | 好吧 船尾右舷 |
[06:54] | Got it. Okay. Whatever. | 我知道了 烦咧 |
[06:57] | Check both sides, you’ll find it. | 仔细找就会找到 |
[06:58] | Careful! Behind you, shark! | 小心 鲨鱼在后面 |
[07:03] | Maybe we should throw him overboard. | 不如把他丢下船 |
[07:05] | Throw them both overboard. | 把鲨鱼也一起丢下去 |
[07:07] | No witnesses. We could probably get away with it. | 在这漆黑的海上不会目击者 |
[07:14] | – You too? – Yeah. | -你背痛? -是啊 |
[07:19] | I kept my nose out of it, but… | 我一直不过问 但是… |
[07:23] | You and Lorna. | 你和萝娜 |
[07:24] | You’re having a baby, you’re living together. | 住在一起 就快有小孩 |
[07:31] | You’re not getting married. | 却不结婚 |
[07:34] | Why, does that violate your family values system? | 这不符合你的家庭观念? |
[07:37] | I’m just trying to understand. | 不 我只想搞懂 |
[07:42] | Rianne’s not married either. | 莉安也没结婚 |
[07:44] | Okay, that’s hitting below the belt. | 瑞格 你这么说太卑鄙了 |
[07:51] | You know, when I was married… | 我上次婚姻… |
[07:53] | …it was good. You know. | 很幸福 |
[07:55] | You put the ring on. You make the commitment. | 套上戒指、许下诺言 |
[07:59] | You do all the… | 过着幸福的日子 |
[08:03] | She’s dead because I’m a cop. | 我却把她害死 |
[08:07] | She’s dead because I’m a cop and I… | 因为我是警察 |
[08:09] | I don’t wear the ring anymore but | 虽然我没戴戒指 但是… |
[08:12] | I look down, it’s still there. | 无形中 我觉得戒指还戴着 |
[08:14] | I still feel it… | 我可以感觉到 |
[08:16] | …and I don’t know, it’s like I’m not… | 说不上来 就好像… |
[08:19] | …finished with that yet. | 她还没离开我 |
[08:22] | I don’t know how to explain that. Is that bullshit? | 说的再多 你也不会懂的啦 |
[08:24] | No. It’s not finished. | 不 我懂 你忘不了她 |
[08:27] | It’s not finished. | 你忘不了她 |
[08:33] | Okay, you did say “aft.” | 好 你说AFT是船尾 |
[08:35] | A-F-T. Aft! | AFT 船尾 |
[08:38] | That’s a fucking word? | 有这个字吗? |
[08:39] | In the back of the cabin on the right side! | 袋子在右后船舱 里欧 |
[08:42] | Why didn’t you just say that to begin with, Roger?! | 你干嘛不旱说 罗杰? |
[08:46] | I love these people. Get around boats and water, | 你开艘船就满嘴术语 |
[08:48] | everything becomes nautical! | 一大堆航海经 |
[08:50] | “Astern! Avast, you landlubbers! | 船尾、停航 旱鸭子 |
[08:53] | Man the bilge pump!” | 扬帆! |
[08:54] | Pump your fucking ass! | 扬你的大头 |
[08:56] | All right, all right! | 够了啦 |
[08:58] | – Get a grip. – Okay, okay, okay. | 冷静点 |
[09:00] | No problem. No problem. Okay, okay. | 没问题 可以了吧 |
[09:06] | What does Lorna say about this? | 萝娜想结婚吗? |
[09:09] | She doesn’t like nautical terms either. | 她没主动提过 |
[09:12] | We haven’t discussed it. That’s pretty messed up. | 我们没谈过 挺糟糕的 |
[09:15] | The baby’s due in a few days | 她都快生了 |
[09:17] | and you haven’t talked about getting married? | 你们从没提过结婚的事? |
[09:18] | No. | 对 |
[09:19] | I haven’t done it at all. | 我不敢提 |
[09:23] | Do we want Leo to shoot the shark? | 要不要让里欧射鲨鱼? |
[09:27] | I do want Leo to shoot the… | 我是要让他… |
[09:28] | – No, Leo! – What?! | -住手 里欧 -干嘛? |
[09:31] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[09:33] | What’s the deal?! | 干嘛呀? |
[09:34] | You’re shooting a gun on my boat! | 别射我的船 |
[09:36] | I’m not shooting your boat, I’m shooting Jaws. | 射不到啦 我是在射大黑鲨 |
[09:38] | Nobody’s killing it. | 别杀死它 |
[09:40] | I won’t let it die so you can have its teeth! | 你不能为了一副牙齿滥杀动物 |
[09:42] | So grumpy since you learned you’ll be a grandpa. | 当外公的人就是心软 |
[09:45] | Get off of me, will you? | 滚开 可以吗? |
[09:47] | Don’t fool around! | 瑞格 别闹了 |
[09:50] | Some piece of hardware. Got a permit for this? | 好炫的枪 有许可吗? |
[09:53] | Of course. I’m a PI now. | 我是私家侦探耶 |
[09:54] | A “P” what? | 什么? |
[09:55] | PI! A gumshoe! You get in ugly situations. I got guns, everything. | 私家侦探啦 有枪好办事 |
[09:59] | You are an ugly situation. | 办你的头 |
[10:00] | Permit or not, you don’t deserve this. You’re not safe. | 你太秀逗了 不能拿枪 |
[10:05] | Smart move, Riggs. | 干得好 |
[10:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:11] | Hard right, Rog! | 快转右 罗杰 |
[10:14] | Did you hear shots? | 那是枪声吗? |
[10:15] | Coast Guard, this is Code 7. | 快餐号呼叫海岸警备队 |
[10:18] | We’re in L.A. Harbor. | 我在洛杉矶港外 |
[10:26] | We gotta go. Come on, Rog. | 快点跟上去 |
[10:27] | Code 7. | 海岸警备队 这是洛城警探莫道 |
[10:30] | They’re getting away! | 他们逃走了 |
[10:32] | Who was it? Do we know? | 那是何方神圣? |
[10:37] | No, no, I’ll drive! | 不 我来开 |
[10:41] | Want me to help? | 我来帮忙 |
[10:44] | Get out of here! | 滚远一点 |
[10:46] | This your gun? | 这是新枪? |
[10:47] | Yeah, want some laser surgery? | 对 红外线瞄准器 |
[10:49] | Watch it! You could blind somebody! | 小心 别弄瞎人 |
[10:54] | Coast Guard, this is Code 7 in pursuit of freighter. | 海岸警备队 我们正在追货船 |
[10:58] | Heading north. | 往北的方向 |
[10:59] | Awaiting instructions. Over. | 等候指示 |
[11:01] | Code 7, maintain your present course. | 快餐号 这是海岸警备队 |
[11:04] | We have a cutter en route. | 维持航向 我们正前往拦截 |
[11:06] | Why you slowing down for? | 怎么慢下来? |
[11:08] | We’ll hang right here. Coast Guard’ll be here any minute. | 海岸警备队马上就到 |
[11:11] | – What do we do now? – Show them our badges. | -怎么办? -出示警徽 |
[11:14] | LAPD! | 洛城警探! |
[11:15] | LAPD! | 洛城警探! |
[11:18] | Los Angeles Police Department! We heard gunfire! | 洛杉机警局我听到枪声 |
[11:20] | The Coast Guard’s on the… | 有人开枪. |
[11:48] | Coast Guard! | 快走啊 小心 |
[11:50] | Boat’s on fire! Freighter’s on fire! | 货船起火了! |
[11:51] | Let’s board them. | 上船去 |
[11:52] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么? |
[11:54] | There’s a fire on the freighter! | 船上在起火 |
[12:02] | Okay, I’m upside. Now what do we do? | 靠近了 再来怎么做? |
[12:05] | They’re trying to get away. Get up there! | 他们想逃 开过去 |
[12:12] | One hell of a fishing trip. | 这趟海钓真是刺激 |
[12:14] | Shut up and keep your head down! | 闭嘴 头低下去 |
[12:16] | LAPD! | 洛城警探 给我站住 |
[12:17] | LAPD! | 洛城警探 给我站住 |
[12:18] | Stop where you are! | 给我站住 |
[12:19] | You! Hold it there! | 你 给我站住 |
[12:24] | He’s got it! | 可以跳了 |
[12:30] | -What’d he say? – He said, watch his back! | -他说什么? -他叫我掩护他 |
[12:35] | Why didn’t you warn me? | 开枪前说一声 |
[12:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:37] | Tie it up! | 少啰嗦 |
[12:42] | Pull it out! | 把他拉上去 |
[12:50] | That was great. | 我们好棒 |
[12:51] | I told you to keep the boat closer! | 我叫你靠近点 |
[12:55] | Why are you listening to Leo? | 你干嘛听里欧? |
[13:07] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[13:17] | You all right, Riggs?! | 你没事吧? |
[13:22] | Look at that! | 你瞧 |
[13:25] | Oh, shit! | 完了 |
[13:27] | Jump! Jump! | 快跳 快跳 |
[13:35] | Roger, where are you?! | 罗杰 你在哪儿? |
[13:37] | My boat! | 我的船 |
[13:38] | My new boat! | 我的新船 |
[13:57] | – What? – The shark. | -什么? -鲨鱼 |
[13:59] | What about the shark? | 鲨鱼怎么样? |
[14:00] | A shark! | 大黑鲨来了 |
[14:04] | Don’t leave me! Rog! | 别撇下我 罗杰 |
[14:20] | Come on, Leo! | 快游呀 里欧 |
[14:24] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[14:32] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[14:54] | You can make it! | 加油! 里欧 |
[15:03] | This is all I got left. | 只剩这个救生圈了 |
[15:32] | Four sets of papers, totally genuine. | 四组证件 全是真的 |
[15:35] | They’ll get in the country and be able to stay forever. | 他们能永远留下来 |
[15:38] | U.S. Citizens. | 成为美国公民 |
[15:41] | Ask them to vote the incumbent party, help me… | 叫他们投票给执政党 让我… |
[15:45] | …keep my job with the State Department. | 继续留在国务院工作 |
[15:47] | Bloody marvelous. | 太完美了 |
[15:48] | They’ve red-flagged Asian visas lately. Those weren’t easy to slip through. | 最近查得严 很难偷渡进来 |
[16:07] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗? |
[16:10] | A small delivery problem, Mr. Proody. | 送货的出了点问题 |
[16:18] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:20] | Leave! | 快走吧 |
[17:36] | Coast Guard interdicts about one a month. | 每个月都会抓到一批偷渡客 |
[17:39] | Pretty raggedy-Iooking. | 全都衣衫褴褛 |
[17:40] | Six weeks locked in a hold with one toilet. | 六个礼拜共用一个马桶 |
[17:43] | Rice and a little fish to eat. | 只能吃点饭和鱼 |
[17:45] | Lousy deal for 35 grand a head. | 每人收三万五 |
[17:47] | 35 grand? Where’d they get that money? | 三万五?他们有这么多钱呀? |
[17:49] | Didn’t. Got to work it off from the snakeheads, the smugglers. | 没有 他们得替蛇头工作还钱 |
[17:52] | They sell them as cheap labor. | 当作廉价劳工被卖掉 |
[17:56] | Sell them? | 卖掉? |
[17:57] | Like slaves. | 跟黑奴一样 |
[18:00] | I guess these must be the lucky ones. | 这些算幸运的 |
[18:03] | They’ll claim asylum. Say they were persecuted, | 他们会说受到迫害 |
[18:05] | like everybody else. | 请求政治庇护 |
[18:07] | We’ll send them packing. | 然后被遣返 |
[18:08] | Cost you and me a goddamn fortune. | 花纳税人一大笔钱 |
[18:11] | What happened to, “Bring me your tired, your poor, your wretched masses… | 我们不是都在接纳穷困潦倒 |
[18:15] | …yearning to be free”? | 渴望自由的人吗? |
[18:17] | Now it reads, “No vacancies.” | 已经人满为患了 |
[18:19] | I guess your parents were Native Americans. | 你祖先一定是原住民 |
[18:27] | They pop one every boatload. | 他们会杀一儆百 |
[18:29] | Shows the rest what’ll happen if they run or don’t pay. | 逃跑或不还钱就会死 |
[18:34] | At least he’s nobody’s slave. | 至少他不是奴隶了 |
[18:38] | Don’t coddle them, move them! | 叫他们动作快点 |
[18:40] | We’re on the boat, I see this barrel coming down. | 我看到汽油桶掉下来 |
[18:43] | Sergeant Murtaugh didn’t see it, so I push him. | 警探没看到 我把他推开 |
[18:45] | He’s big, I knock him over. We’re in the water. | 我得救他 就把他推下水 |
[18:49] | I’m pulling, he doesn’t swim. I saved this big guy. | 他不会游泳 我得救这家伙 |
[18:51] | There’s that kid. What’s his name? Bissell? | 那小子 他叫什么名字? |
[18:55] | It’s a food. | 他名字像某种食物 |
[18:56] | Burger. | 汉堡 |
[18:57] | No, Biscuits or something. | 不 是饼干之类的吧 |
[19:00] | He’s always kissing my ass, giving me coffee and shit. | 他老拍我马屁 帮我拿咖啡 |
[19:03] | Sergeant Riggs, Sergeant Murtaugh. What are you doing here? | 两位警探 你们怎么在这儿? |
[19:06] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:07] | You’re all wet! | 你湿透了 |
[19:09] | – You need a blanket? – I’m fine. | -要毛毯吗? -不用 |
[19:11] | Somebody get this man a blanket now! | 替他拿张毛毯 |
[19:13] | Blankets, yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[19:16] | Get this body out of here! | 把尸体抬走 |
[19:17] | Hold up! What do we got here? | 慢着 这是什么? |
[19:19] | Stay back, stay back. | 退后 退后 |
[19:23] | Shit! He’s dead. He’s fucking dead, man! | 该死 他挂了 他翘辫子 |
[19:27] | – Shit! – What? | 什么? |
[19:28] | This is how he wanted to come to America, right? | 他到美国是来找死吗? |
[19:31] | Was he in the killing section? | 他坐屠宰舱吗? |
[19:33] | This guy’s been shot four times! | 这家伙中了四枪 |
[19:36] | At close range, like he was executed! | 近距离中弹 像是被处决的 |
[19:39] | He was executed. | 他是被处决 |
[19:40] | By the crew. | 船员干的 |
[19:42] | What the fuck! | 搞什么? |
[19:45] | People get killed left, right and center in this town! | 难道美国死的人不够 |
[19:48] | Now we’re importing victims? | 还要进口吗? |
[19:50] | Gangbangers want to kill each other, no problem. | 帮派自相残杀很正常 |
[19:53] | One of us gets shot, occupational hazard. | 我们警察殉职是职业风险 |
[19:56] | But just a normal guy? What the fuck did he ever do to anybody?! | 他只是老百姓 又没做坏事 |
[20:00] | – That ain’t right. – Easy, Biscuits. | -毫无天理 -别激动 比士吉 |
[20:02] | You’ll get an ulcer. You got to settle down. | 你会得胃病 放轻松 |
[20:05] | Blanket! | 毛毯 |
[20:08] | I thought it was… Sorry, Blankets. | 名字叫错了 抱歉 布莱恩 |
[20:09] | – Here’s blankets. – Sorry, I’m losing my head. | -毛毯来了 -我太激动了 |
[20:13] | I just hate to see bad things happen to good folk. | 我只是不想看到好人被杀 |
[20:14] | We’d shoot the breeze with you, Butler, | 我们很想留下来帮你 |
[20:16] | but you’re in charge here so… | 不过你都搞定了 |
[20:19] | You should take this, it’s free. You’re all wet. | 拿去吧 不用钱 你湿透了 |
[20:23] | Get some vapor rub on your chest. | 在胸口搽点万金油 |
[20:25] | All right, Boogers. | 好 伯格 |
[20:27] | Sir, over here! | 能透露一点消息吗? |
[20:29] | Hey, get them out of here! Get them out of here! | 把他们赶走 |
[20:34] | He takes the job kind of personally. | 他好像有点愤世及嫉俗 |
[20:36] | Personally? Yeah, he’s pretty serious, | 简直是嫉恶如仇 |
[20:38] | I’d say. Overzealous. | 可是也太激动了 |
[20:40] | – He’s jealous of who? – I don’t know. Who? | -嫉妒谁? -不知道 |
[20:42] | You said he was jealous. | 你说他嫉妒 |
[20:43] | – I didn’t. – I was standing here! | -没有啊 -有 我听到的 |
[20:45] | I said he was zealous. Full of zeal. | 我说他激动 太”激动”了 |
[20:48] | – He’s loud too. Shit. – What? | -他也是大嘴巴 -什么? |
[20:50] | – He’s loud! – What? | -大嘴巴 -什么? |
[20:51] | We better get up before the sun comes up. | 回家睡觉吧 |
[20:54] | Something’s in the lifeboat. | 我去拿样东西 |
[20:55] | – I’ll catch a squad ride. – See you. | 明天见 我搭别人便车 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry about your boat. | 很遗憾 你的船 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:08] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[21:09] | All of a sudden, this big fucking shark comes… | 一条他妈的大鲨鱼游来 |
[21:12] | Can I say that? | 说脏话不要紧吧? |
[21:13] | You can say it, but we can’t air it. | 可以 我们不会播 |
[21:16] | So this big darn shark comes along… | 这条臭鲨鱼游过来 |
[21:30] | Shit. My Code 7. | 可恶 我的船没了 |
[21:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:19] | You were coming home last night. | 你昨晚没回来 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:22] | I had some bad Chinese. | 中国坏人害的 |
[22:25] | You look a little banged up. | 你好像刚被人扁了一顿 |
[22:27] | You look a little knocked up. | 你看来被人搞大肚子 |
[22:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:33] | You sure? | 真的? |
[22:35] | Easy, tiger! There he goes again. | 儿子又在踢了 |
[22:37] | She. There she goes again. | 是女儿又在踢 |
[22:41] | You okay, though? | 你还好吧? |
[22:42] | I’m good. Better than Roger. His boat sank. | 我很好 可是罗杰的船沉了 |
[22:44] | – No. – Boat sank? | -不会吧? -船沉了 |
[22:46] | I had something to do with it. | 跟我有点关系 |
[22:48] | – Here, boy. – No! No grease! | 别喂它 别喂它 |
[22:51] | – Have some cookies. – What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[22:54] | Gunfights, explosions, sharks. The usual. | 枪战、爆炸、鲨鱼 小意思 |
[22:58] | Here, boy. | 接住 |
[23:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:02] | You were out fishing. | 你只是去钓鱼 |
[23:04] | Does trouble just go looking for you? | 这样也会惹上麻烦? |
[23:06] | It seems to know pretty much where I am most of the time. | 不 是麻烦老爱找上我 |
[23:08] | Oh, God. | 真受不了 |
[23:11] | You finished the nursery. | 育婴室弄好了 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I did. | 什么?是啊 我弄好了 |
[23:16] | I figured it was good for a girl or a boy. Cute, huh? | 男生女生都适合 可爱吧? |
[23:17] | It’s a dogfest. What’d you get, the whole 101? | 全是狗?101忠狗吗? |
[23:20] | I know. I got a little carried away with puppies. | 我是买了太多狗娃娃了 |
[23:24] | Kid’ll probably hate dogs. | 小孩会怕狗 |
[23:29] | You know, Lorna, we never ever | 萝娜 我们从没… |
[23:32] | talked about marriage. | 提过结婚的事 |
[23:45] | I sort of figured you didn’t want that. | 我猜你不想结婚 |
[23:51] | You want to get married? | 你想吗? |
[23:56] | Well, no. | 不想 |
[24:00] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[24:03] | You want breakfast? | 吃早点吧 |
[24:20] | Serve and Protect | “爱之物语” |
[24:23] | Since when have you been reading this smut? | 你几时看起黄色小说? |
[24:27] | It’s not smut. It’s Ebony Clark. | 这才不是黄色小说咧 |
[24:30] | Trish gave it to me. | 翠西给我的 |
[24:31] | “Every fiber in his being desired her. | 他每个细胞都渴望她 |
[24:34] | He devoured her with his eyes.” | 炙热的双眼凝视她 |
[24:37] | Can we try this thing on page 196 sometime? | 试试196页这招好吗? |
[24:44] | There’s a good one on 168. | 168页的更棒 |
[24:45] | Maybe later. | 待会可以试试 |
[24:46] | Nothing comes between a pregnant lady and a meal. | 我现在只想大吃一顿 |
[24:51] | Have I ever “made your… | 我有没有… |
[24:52] | …womanhood reach peaks that would rival the highest Himalayas”? | 让你的高潮到达圣母峰? |
[24:57] | Foothills of Malibu, maybe. | 大概只到马里布山丘 |
[24:59] | But not even a Teton or…? | 连提顿山脉都不到? |
[25:01] | I don’t think so. | 没有错 |
[25:02] | Thanks. I thought I’d at least rate the Rockies. | 谢了 我以为至少到洛矶山脉 |
[25:06] | You know I’m kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[25:08] | You’re saying that to make me feel better. | 别安慰我了 |
[25:09] | No, I’m not. | 我不是安慰你 |
[25:12] | You know I’m playing. | 我只是逗你 |
[25:14] | I’ve been to plenty of mountaintops with you. | 我跟你到达很多山峰 |
[25:17] | It’s just that I’m hungry. | 只是我饿坏了 |
[25:21] | When you have that kid, we’ll blow up Mount Saint Helens. | 等生完孩子 我让你火山爆发 |
[25:24] | I brought you a doughnut. | 我买了甜甜圈 |
[25:25] | Police food. How did you know? | 警察的最爱 你怎么会知道? |
[25:30] | I dropped by Internal Affairs yesterday. | 昨天我到风纪组 |
[25:32] | How’s the rat squad? | 那群小人好吗? |
[25:34] | I picked up something good. | 我听到一个大消息 |
[25:35] | Some cheese? | 坏消息? |
[25:36] | IA got an anonymous tip. | 他们收到匿名线报 |
[25:40] | The person said Roger’s on the take. | 说罗杰收黑钱 |
[25:43] | No, he’s not. | 不可能 |
[25:45] | I know he’s not. It’s probably some jerk he put away. | 我知道 大概有人乱造谣 |
[25:48] | But with the new boats… and putting 2 kids through college, | 不过他又买船又供小孩上大学 |
[25:52] | I just thought you ought to know. | 你知道的 |
[25:54] | I actually tried to persuade him to take money. | 很好 我也劝他要收黑钱 |
[25:56] | Stop it, Riggs! I can’t hear that. | 闭嘴 瑞格 我不想听了 |
[26:00] | Nothing. | 别说了 |
[26:01] | I won’t say anything anymore. I’m kidding. | 不说了 我只是闹着玩 |
[26:03] | – That’s awful. – I’m kidding. | 你太坏了 |
[26:05] | Don’t tell him I said that. With all his problems… | 别去问 他问题够多了 |
[26:08] | …he’ll blow his top. It’ll be awful. Just don’t say anything. | 他会抓狂的 别跟他说 |
[26:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:17] | Like what? | 什么问题? |
[26:18] | In general, problems. | 琐碎的问题 |
[26:20] | You mean something specific. | 应该蛮特别的 |
[26:22] | I got a nose for these things. What? | 你瞒不了我 快说 |
[26:24] | You’re pushing me. I really don’t want you to go there. | 别逼我 不要逼我说 |
[26:29] | Get it off your chest. You’ll feel better. Tell me. | 说出来会比较好受 |
[26:30] | I’m not going to leave you alone. Tell me. | 你不说我就不放过你 |
[26:33] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[26:35] | I’ll tell you what it is! This pregnancy destroyed my brain cells! | 我就说吧 我怀孕后就变笨了 |
[26:40] | What? What? | 什么事?什么事? |
[26:42] | I’m drooling. What? | 我很好奇什么事? |
[26:45] | Promise me. Swear to me you’ll never say a word about this, ever. | 答应我 对天发誓你绝对不说 |
[26:50] | – I swear, I swear. – Right hand! | -我发誓 -举右手 |
[26:52] | I swear I won’t, ever. I promise. What? | 我发誓不说 我保证 |
[26:56] | You know how Roger is about his daughter dating cops? | 要是罗杰的女儿爱上警察? |
[26:59] | He’d kill them. So? | 他会把他宰了 |
[27:01] | Rianne’s married to one, the father of her baby. | 莉安嫁给一个警察 并怀了孕 |
[27:04] | She’s afraid to tell Roger. | 她不敢告诉罗杰 |
[27:05] | They met last year. | 他们去年认识交往 |
[27:07] | They fell in love. She got pregnant. They got hitched. | 结果奉子结婚 |
[27:09] | Nobody’s telling Roger about this? | 没人告诉罗杰? |
[27:11] | After the baby’s born. | 宝宝出生再说 |
[27:13] | You mean it’s a package deal? Take it or leave it? | 这算买一送一 恕不退货? |
[27:17] | – Does Trish know? – She knows. | -翠西知道吗? -知道 |
[27:19] | She doesn’t know you know. But Trish knows. | 她不知道我告诉你 |
[27:21] | Who’s the lucky soon-to-be-dead son-in-law? | 他幸运的夭寿女婿是谁? |
[27:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:26] | Sergeant Lee Butters. | 李白特警探 |
[27:28] | This gets better and better! | 有好戏可看 比士吉? |
[27:30] | No wonder he sucks up to Rog. Brings him apples, blankets, coffee… | 难怪他要讨好罗杰 替他跑腿 |
[27:33] | Not a word. I’m telling you, nothing. | 我警告你 别跟他说 |
[27:37] | I won’t tell him anything. He’d shoot me just for being the messenger. | 我不会说的 他会宰了我 |
[27:41] | He’s my best friend. It’d be wrong to mess with him. I won’t mess with him. | 他是我好友 我不会害他 |
[27:44] | I promise. I won’t. | 我绝对不说 |
[27:48] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[27:52] | I don’t think we have to discuss boys’ names because we’re having a girl. | 不用想男的 我想女的名字就好 |
[27:56] | Okay. Piadora. | 好 琵朵拉 |
[27:58] | I like Piadora. That’s sweet. | 琵朵拉挺可爱的 |
[28:03] | I can’t live with that. | 我受不了 |
[28:05] | I love that name. Wilford. | 我喜欢 桂格也不错 |
[28:07] | It’s the oatmeal guy. | 那是麦片的牌子 |
[28:08] | We’re talking kids’ names. | 我们在谈宝宝的名字 |
[28:09] | Has Rianne picked any names out yet? | 莉安取了吗? |
[28:11] | We don’t want to double up or anything. | 别跟她的小孩同名 |
[28:14] | Oscar for the boy, Loreen if it’s a girl. | 男的奥斯卡 女的是萝琳 |
[28:17] | I like Lee Butter. | 白特也不错 |
[28:18] | Better! I like it better. | 这名字比较好 |
[28:20] | Don’t get me started. | 别提起那小子 |
[28:21] | I like those names. | 名字不错 |
[28:22] | Captain wants to see us downtown. | 队长找我们 走吧 |
[28:24] | Trish’ll be right down. Have fun shopping for the baby. | 翠西马上出来 好好大采购 |
[28:27] | Bye-bye, honey. | 再见 |
[28:29] | Who had the sleepover? | 谁来过夜? |
[28:31] | Just airing out camping gear. | 我在晾睡袋 |
[28:33] | – We’re out of here. – Something smells good. | -走啦 -好香 |
[28:35] | Really good. | 真的好香 |
[28:36] | Trish has food on the stove. | 翠西在煮菜 |
[28:37] | We out of here. | 走了 走了 |
[28:39] | That smells like Chinese food. | 像是中国菜 对吧? |
[28:41] | Chinese food? | 煮菜? |
[28:42] | She’s into Chinese cooking. | 对 中国菜 她在学中国菜 |
[28:44] | I got to see this. Can I taste? | 我一定得看一下 顺便尝尝 |
[28:49] | – I love Chinese food. – Hold it! Please! Please! | 等一下 别去 拜托 |
[28:53] | There’s a Chinese person in the kitchen. | 厨房有个中国人 |
[28:55] | I saw him. | 我看到了 |
[28:56] | A couple of Chinese people. | 有一、两个中国人 |
[28:59] | Actually a whole family. | 是一家中国人 |
[29:03] | A large family. | 一大家子人 |
[29:09] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[29:14] | It does smell good, huh? | 是很香 |
[29:15] | Smells great. | 味道好棒 |
[29:17] | – They were hiding in the lifeboat. -They were? | -他们躲在救生艇上 -是吗? |
[29:19] | After that INS guy, I had to do something. | 他们会被移民局带走 |
[29:22] | I know. So you brought them home. | 你就把他们载回来 |
[29:24] | It took two trips. | 两趟才载完 |
[29:25] | Really? | 是吗? |
[29:26] | They fit in the station wagon? | 旅行车载得下吗? |
[29:28] | That’s Ping with his grandfather, Hong. | 那是小平和他爷爷阿洪 |
[29:30] | He’s head of the family. Speaks English. | 他是这一家之主 会说英文 |
[29:32] | Hey, Hong. This is my partner, Martin Riggs, and this is Lorna. | 我搭档马丁瑞格 这是萝娜 |
[29:37] | Wife? | 太太? |
[29:38] | No. | 不是 |
[29:41] | Rog, Can I speak to you? | 可以谈一下吗? |
[29:43] | Lorna, this is the best breakfast. | 快来 这早餐很棒 |
[29:45] | I’m hungry. I’d love some. | 我饿了 我很想吃 |
[29:48] | Are you out of your mind? This is illegal. | 你疯啦?这是非法的 |
[29:52] | As in, “against the law.” | 违反法律 |
[29:53] | You’ll bring on a shitstorm. | 你这下麻烦大了 |
[29:54] | Just hold on! Just wait a frigging minute! | 慢着 先安静地听我说 |
[29:57] | The way I see it, those are slave ships out there…and I’m freeing slaves. | 我的想法是 那是艘奴隶船 … |
[30:01] | I’m freeing slaves | 我在解放奴隶 |
[30:05] | like no one did for my ancestors. | 就像当年解放我祖先一样 |
[30:09] | This is my chance to do something and do it right. | 这是我救人的机会 |
[30:16] | Why didn’t you say so? This is not going to be boring. | 你早说嘛 这么有意义的事 |
[30:19] | Need any help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[30:22] | Where is he? | 爸呢? |
[30:27] | What is it, food or money? | 要钱还是要吃的? |
[30:28] | – Food and money. – More money than food. | -都要 -钱比较好 |
[30:30] | I see you more now than when you lived here. | 你们比以前还烦人 |
[30:32] | We’re independent now. | 我们独立了 |
[30:33] | What’ll you spend the money for? | 向我要钱 拿去做什么? |
[30:36] | Hookers, drugs… | 召妓、吸毒 |
[30:37] | Contraceptives. | -买避孕药 -打官司 |
[30:39] | Can you believe how they talk to their father? | 哪有儿女这样跟老爸讲话的? |
[30:40] | It costs more to go to school now than it did when you went. | 现在学费比以前贵多了 |
[30:44] | Go to school now! I get the tuition bills. | 快去上学 是我在付学费耶 |
[30:48] | And the grades too. Consider this a down payment on a future ass-chewing. | 不好好念书 我就会碎碎念 |
[30:52] | Now get out of here and go to school. | 快离开 上课去 |
[30:54] | I want to see grades! I see the tuition. I want to see some grades, okay? | 拿我的钱就要有好成绩 |
[30:59] | I want more cluck for my buck. | 钱要省点花 |
[31:01] | Thank you for the money. | 多谢了 |
[31:05] | -Oh, boy. -I’m tired. | 真累人 |
[31:07] | Me, I can’t win. Boy! | 搞不定他们 |
[31:11] | Say, we get a raise and nobody told me about it? | 咱们加薪了吗?没人告诉我 |
[31:15] | Heh, heh. I got to get to the bank. | 我得去银行存起来 |
[31:19] | How can you when you’re | 你哪有时间去? |
[31:20] | taken to the cleaners all the time? | 分钱就够你忙的 |
[31:24] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 帅哥 |
[31:25] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[31:28] | Both the kids leaving? | 孩子走了? |
[31:29] | Yes. And we’re broke. | 对 我们也破产了 |
[31:31] | Is Lorna here? | 萝娜呢? |
[31:32] | She’s in the kitchen. On her third breakfast by now. | 在厨房吃第三顿早餐吧 |
[31:35] | I remember those days. | 我怀孕时也是这样 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[31:40] | You know I love it when you do that. | 我最爱你这样 |
[31:42] | -You look terrific. -Thank you. | -你气色很好 -谢谢 |
[31:45] | Wait till she tries raising that baby by herself. | 宝宝生下来就苦了 |
[31:47] | Daddy, I’ll be fine. | 老爸 放心啦 |
[31:49] | Move back in and old Grandpa Rog’ll be up all night taking care of the baby. | 搬回来让外公半夜带小孩 |
[31:53] | Better than her marrying the wrong guy. | 总比她嫁错人好多了 |
[31:57] | You know, a cop or something. | 比方说 警察之类的 |
[31:59] | True. | 那也是 |
[32:01] | Come on, guys. See you. | 走了啦 回头见 |
[32:03] | I should say goodbye. | 我去打一声招呼 |
[32:05] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[32:07] | Yeah, stuffing your face. | 别吃撑了 |
[32:09] | Stop kissing me. Try that. Try that. | 别亲了 来尝尝看 |
[32:11] | You, stay away from my girl. | 别打我女儿的主意 |
[32:13] | I’m not joking. You stay away from my girl. | 我是说真的 别碰她 |
[32:16] | Joking! | 爱说笑 |
[32:17] | Got the baby beeper? | 呼叫器带了没? |
[32:26] | All right, I know. | 好了啦 我知道 |
[32:28] | It’s your fault. It’s your fault. All the chicken shit. | 都是你害的 叫我扮母鸡 |
[32:30] | Flapping all over the place. | 拍什么鬼翅膀 |
[32:34] | All right, everybody. It’s been a year almost already. | 大家注意 都过了一年 |
[32:38] | This shit ain’t funny no more. | 已经不好笑了 |
[32:41] | – Enough is enough! – Please! | 别再闹了 |
[32:43] | Okay? Enough! | 拜托 闹够了 好吗? |
[32:45] | I’m the one that gets it in the neck. Can we exercise a little maturity? | 他生气我倒楣 拜托成熟点 |
[32:49] | If I find who’s doing this, I’ll kick his ass. | 被我逮到 我要揍扁他 |
[32:53] | Who’s doing this? | 是谁干的? |
[32:54] | I catch that asshole who put my picture up there, that’s it. | 让我知道是谁干的好事 |
[32:55] | That’s it. | 要他好看 |
[32:56] | Cut their balls off. | 阉了他 |
[32:59] | Captain. | 队长 |
[33:02] | I still look out there expecting to see all the old faces. | 我现在都看不到老面孔 |
[33:05] | Instead, I see a bunch of kids whose names I barely remember. | 只看到我记不住名字的新人 |
[33:09] | – Will you sit down? – Sorry. | -坐下来 -抱歉 |
[33:12] | We’re dinosaurs headed for extinction. | 我们算是稀有动物 |
[33:13] | Speak for yourself. | 你才是 |
[33:14] | We’re making way for the new police force: | 这是一个全新的警队 |
[33:17] | Guys with guns and psychology degrees, like Butters out there. | 刑警都有心理学位 像是白特 |
[33:26] | Biter has a psychology degree? | 小白有心理学位? |
[33:28] | More like a psycho degree. | 他倒比较像心理变态 |
[33:29] | Times have got to change. | 时代改变了 |
[33:32] | I once got shot by a hot rodder with a zip gun. | 我以前被空气枪打伤过 |
[33:35] | That’s how far back I go. | 好久以前的事 |
[33:38] | You wanted to see us? | 找我们有事吗? |
[33:40] | – Some things don’t change. – Here we go. | -有些事不会变 -又来了 |
[33:43] | The department lost its insurance. | 我们都被保险公司拒保了 |
[33:45] | All the damage you’ve done, | 你们到处闯祸 |
[33:47] | they can’t get a new one… | 保险公司不敢担保 |
[33:49] | …while you two still run around on the streets. | 就因你们还在街上值勤 |
[33:52] | They can’t fire you either. | 又不能开除你们 |
[33:54] | So… | 只好… |
[33:56] | …they’re promoting you. | 让你们升职了 |
[33:59] | Lieutenant. | 分队长 |
[34:01] | There’s no open lieutenant spots. | 不是 分队长没空缺 |
[34:03] | So the chief’s using a special privilege and making you captains. | 局长用特权把你们升为队长 |
[34:07] | Better. | 更棒 |
[34:09] | Captain! | 队长 |
[34:10] | Time was when this would send me over the falls. | 以前我会气得跳楼 |
[34:12] | I swear, I’m getting old. | 现在我年纪大了 |
[34:16] | So what do we do now? | 我们该做什么? |
[34:18] | Captain shit. Hang out. | 不晓得 队长都在闲晃 |
[34:20] | Take long lunches. | 午饭可以吃半天 |
[34:22] | Yell things like, “Riggs, Murtaugh, I’m the captain.” | 老把”我是队长”挂在嘴边 |
[34:24] | “Chief’s shitting bricks, man.” | “局长在发飙” |
[34:26] | You finished? | 说完没? |
[34:28] | Think you can stay out of trouble? Something simple? | 这下你们能少惹点麻烦吗? |
[34:31] | Absolutely. | 保证没问题 |
[34:32] | Captain Riggs. | 瑞格队长 |
[34:34] | Captain Murtaugh. | 莫道队长 |
[34:44] | You want your badges? Let me see those sergeant badges. | 旧警徽拿来换新的 |
[34:46] | Never liked it. | 那当然 |
[34:47] | Throw them over here. Let me have yours. | 丢过来 |
[34:52] | This is the most painful experience of my life. | 这是我一生最痛苦的时刻 |
[34:55] | Now get out of here. | 快滚吧 |
[34:56] | – Thank you, Captain.- Thank you, Captain. | -谢谢你 队长 -谢谢你 队长 |
[34:59] | No, Captain, after you. | 队长 你先请 |
[35:01] | Enough with the “Captain” shit! Get out of here! | 两位队长闹够了吧 快滚出去 |
[35:03] | I insist. After you, Captain, | 我坚持你先请 队长 |
[35:05] | I insist! “O Captain! My Captain!” | 我坚持我的好队长先请 |
[35:07] | Captains outrageous! | 队长好 |
[35:08] | News travels. | 消息传得真快 |
[35:10] | You get a break from real police work. Play golf, tennis… | 你们以后可以享清福了 |
[35:14] | They got brown rings Around their noses | 他们靠拍马屁升官了 |
[35:19] | Now that you’re captains, come up in the chopper. | 两位队长坐直升机兜风吧 |
[35:21] | Not for me. | 我不要 |
[35:22] | I’ll take a raincheck. | 改天吧 |
[35:23] | – Lf you change your mind, call us. – He’s a down-to-earth guy. | -改变主意就找我 -他有惧高症 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:31] | Can we knock this shit off, please? This is your captain speaking. | 别再闹了 这是本队长的命令 |
[35:35] | Jesus. | 别闹了 |
[35:39] | The man’s got feelings, you know? | 有人会伤心的 |
[35:48] | Congratulations. Look at you. | 恭喜了 看看你 |
[35:51] | Captain Murtaugh. | 莫道队长 |
[35:52] | I don’t really know how to say this, but you really inspire me. | 我只想说 你是我的偶像 |
[35:58] | Keep it up. | 继续努力 |
[36:00] | How’s it going, Burton? | 你好 白顿 |
[36:01] | It’s Butters, Captain. | 是白特 队长 |
[36:03] | I’ll remember that. | 我下次会记住 |
[36:04] | Kid really likes you. | 那小子喜欢你 |
[36:06] | I wish he’d cut that shit out. | 他最好别再对我狗腿 |
[36:08] | He likes me? | 他喜欢我? |
[36:10] | Likes me. | 喜欢我 |
[36:15] | You don’t think he… | 他不是… |
[36:19] | …likes me-likes me…? | 真的喜欢我吧? |
[36:21] | Likes me like that? | 喜欢上我 |
[36:27] | It’s the police force not the military. | 这里又不是军队 |
[36:29] | The millennium’s creeping up on us. | 时代改变了 |
[36:31] | You know what the captain said: “New people, new department.” | 队长也说:新警队 新气象 |
[36:43] | Dr. Woods? | 伍德医生 |
[36:45] | Captain Riggs. | 瑞格队长 |
[36:47] | Don’t run. | 别走 |
[36:48] | I’m in a rush. | 我有事 |
[36:50] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈一件事 |
[36:51] | Wait! What is it this time? Recurring dreams about flying dwarfs? | 这次是什么?梦到飞行侏儒? |
[36:56] | Or have you cooked up something new? | 还是你想到什么怪招 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry about all that. I want your advice. | 很抱歉 我只想要你的建议 |
[37:01] | I was thinking of… | 我在想… |
[37:02] | Thinking? | 想什么? |
[37:03] | Marriage. | 结婚 |
[37:05] | Marriage?! | 结婚? |
[37:07] | The “M” word? | 讨老婆? |
[37:08] | Does “confidentiality” mean anything? | 你能不能保密? |
[37:11] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[37:12] | – Keep it down. – You know what would happen? | -小声点 -你知道吗? |
[37:13] | We’d go into my office… | 等进到我的办公室 |
[37:15] | …and you know what you’d end up telling me? | 你绝对会改变说法 |
[37:18] | You’d tell me something like, “Doc… | 你一定会说:医生… |
[37:21] | …I want to marry Murtaugh.” | 我想和莫道结婚 |
[37:23] | Or your mother, maybe. Or how about Nelson Mandela? | 或是你老妈 或是曼德拉 |
[37:26] | Nelson Mandela?! | 曼德拉? |
[37:27] | Something to ridicule me, Riggs. | 你会作弄我 让我出糗 |
[37:32] | Something to get a rise out of me. | 你故意把我惹毛 |
[37:34] | Listen carefully! | 给我听好 |
[37:35] | I’m… not… stupid! | 我…不是…傻瓜 |
[37:38] | And my time is reserved… | 我的时间是留给那些… |
[37:42] | …for police officers with real needs and real problems. | 真正有心理问题的警员 |
[37:45] | Have you got that?! | 你懂吗? |
[37:47] | – Have you?! – Ask me again? | -懂吗? -请说明白 |
[37:49] | No. And you know what? | 不 你知道吗? |
[37:52] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[37:57] | Stephanie? | 史黛芬妮 |
[37:59] | I can’t go out with you. | 我不能跟你约会 |
[38:00] | I’m in a relationship. | 我有女友 我很幸福 |
[38:03] | All right? I think you need to see someone. | 你得看心理医生 |
[38:05] | You’ll find someone someday who’ll love you. | 总会有男人爱你关心你 |
[38:08] | Not in this department but…You have to stop bothering me! | 但不是我 别再骚扰我 |
[38:11] | You’re disgusting! | 你太低级了 |
[38:13] | What’s the matter with you people?! | 你们通通都有病 |
[38:20] | What’s shaking? | 近来可好? |
[38:21] | – Captain Riggs. – Captain Murtaugh. | 瑞格队长、莫道队长 |
[38:24] | You’re supposed to turn around. We’re captains. | 你应该敬礼 我们是队长 |
[38:27] | Heard you’re up to your ass in Chinese. | 听说你们昨晚碰到中国人 |
[38:28] | The taller ones come up to the navel. | 最高的才到我肚脐 |
[38:31] | Big enough to kick your ass. | 矮归矮 他们功夫很厉害 |
[38:33] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮什么忙? |
[38:35] | One of the ship’s crew shot an illegal, apparently under orders… | 船员奉命杀死一名偷渡客 |
[38:38] | …and we’d dearly like to know… | 你告诉我们就请你吃一顿 |
[38:41] | …who’s smuggling Chinese these days. | 谁在走私人口? |
[38:43] | We got no hard evidence but we’re pretty sure the big boss is Benny Chan. | 幕后主使应该是班尼陈 |
[38:47] | Uncle Benny? | 班尼叔叔 |
[38:48] | You know him? | 你们认识他? |
[38:49] | When he was running smack. | 他那时在贩毒 |
[38:51] | We never nailed him. | 也没逮到他 |
[38:53] | Benny’s slippery. | 班尼是个老滑头 |
[38:54] | Where’s he hang out? | 哪里可以找到他? |
[38:56] | He’s got a nightclub, couple restaurants. | 他有一间夜总会、几家餐馆 |
[38:59] | He operates mainly out on North Broadway. Here’s the address. | 多半都在北百老汇 这是地址 |
[39:04] | Hi, fellas. | 大家好 |
[39:06] | There he is. Hey, Burger. Summers. | 他来了 嗨 伯格 |
[39:08] | Butters! | 白特啦 |
[39:10] | What you got on the freighter homicide? | 命案查得怎么样? |
[39:12] | I talked to some illegals. | 我正在查 |
[39:13] | Turns out they only knew the shooter by sight. | 偷渡客都说他们只见过凶手 |
[39:16] | Checked out the boat. | 我查过那艘货船 |
[39:19] | The boat is registered under a dummy corporation out of Indonesia. | 用印尼的空壳公司注册 |
[39:22] | It’ll be a rough one to crack, but we’ll nail them. | 很难查 不过放心 |
[39:25] | You ever hear of Benny Chan? | 听过班尼陈吗? |
[39:27] | Benny Chan. No. What kind of bad man is he? | 班尼陈 没有 他是坏蛋吗? |
[39:29] | Real bad. Big crime boss in Chinatown. | 大坏蛋 唐人街黑道老大 |
[39:32] | If it’s dirty and it’s Chinese, Benny’s doing it. | 什么坏事都干尽 |
[39:35] | So where do I find him? | 他在哪里? |
[39:36] | At his restaurant. | 他的餐馆 |
[39:38] | I’m kind of hungry for Chinese. How about you? | 我想吃中国菜 你呢? |
[39:41] | We’re going there anyway. We’ll drive you. | 我们顺路载你去 |
[39:42] | Chinese? Just let me get my jacket. | 中国菜?我去拿外套 |
[39:46] | Not with him. | 别找他去 |
[39:47] | – He’s doing good. – I know. | 他很努力 我们需要支援 |
[39:50] | We might need backup. Spend some time with him. You might learn to love him. | 相处久了也许你会喜欢上他 |
[39:54] | Like a son. | 像儿子一样 |
[39:56] | In-law-enforcement. It pays to know your fellow officer. | 多和同事们建立革命情感 |
[39:59] | He might have to back you up one day. | 可能哪天他会救你一命 |
[40:06] | Sir, let me just say, it’ll be an honor to share some egg rolls with you. | 我很荣幸和你分享春卷 |
[40:10] | Yeah, all right. Let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[40:13] | Share? | 分享? |
[40:16] | So, Butters, | 白特 |
[40:18] | it seems like you hate crime in a sort of personal way if you don’t mind me saying. | 你好像嫉恶如仇 |
[40:21] | Why so you say that, sir? | 怎么说? |
[40:23] | Last night I noticed you were, let’s say, more than slightly miffed. | 昨晚你差点抓狂 |
[40:27] | – Wasn’t he, Roger? – Hell, yeah. | 对吧 罗杰? |
[40:29] | Any particular reason? | 有原因吗? |
[40:31] | About 150,000 of them. | 原因多到数不清 |
[40:34] | That’s how many bullets were zinging around my neighborhood growing up. | 小时候我家附近子弹乱飞 |
[40:37] | Couldn’t go outside. Couldn’t go near a window. | 不能出门或靠近窗口 |
[40:40] | Lived on the floor, ate on the floor, | 成天趴着 在地板上吃 |
[40:42] | slept and watched TV on the floor. | 在地板上睡 在地板上看电视 |
[40:45] | I didn’t learn to walk till I was 10. | 害我十岁才学会走路 |
[40:48] | Spent most of my formative years nose-to-nose with the family beagle. | 跟家里的小狗一起长大 |
[40:52] | When I’m working on a crime… I ain’t thinking about the crime. | 我在办案时不是想着案子 |
[40:56] | I’m thinking about that goddamn floor and it pisses me off. | 而是想到让我抓狂的臭地板 |
[41:00] | We supposed to be meeting Leo somewhere? | 我们和里欧有约吗? |
[41:05] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[41:07] | Because he’s following us. Don’t look. | 他跟在后面 别看他 |
[41:10] | Who’s Leo? | 里欧是谁? |
[41:11] | Maybe it’s a coincidence. | 也许是凑巧 |
[41:12] | What does he want? | 他要干嘛? |
[41:13] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 不晓得 等着瞧 |
[41:25] | Fucking asshole! | 浑蛋 |
[41:26] | Bite me! Bite me, okay? | 要打架 老子奉陪 |
[41:30] | Whatever! Whatever! Jerk! | 谁怕谁 笨蛋 |
[41:32] | You looking for us, Leo? | 你找我们? |
[41:34] | You saw me, huh? | 你看到我? |
[41:35] | Yeah, we saw you. | 看到了 |
[41:36] | What you doing, Leo? | 你在干嘛? |
[41:38] | I’m perfecting my tailing technique now that I’m a PI. | 练习侦探的跟踪技巧 |
[41:42] | He’s a private eyesore. | 他是跟屁虫 |
[41:43] | Nice inconspicuous vehicle. I like it. | 好炫的车 我喜欢 |
[41:46] | Riggs, who’s the perp? What’d you bust him for? | 那嫌犯干什么坏事? |
[41:50] | I’m a perp? | 我是嫌犯? |
[41:51] | A young brother in a police car is automatically a perp? | 黑人坐在警车后座就是嫌犯? |
[41:55] | Look at my suit! My tie! | 你看我这身行头 |
[41:57] | Do I look like the Crips’ accountant? | 难道我是黑道的会计师? |
[41:59] | Look at this badge, bitch! | 这是我的警徽 |
[42:01] | Check out the gun. | 还有枪 |
[42:02] | – License! Registration! – Put the gun down! | -我要检查你的… -把枪放下 |
[42:05] | License! Registration! | 驾照、行车执照 |
[42:06] | Urine sample! | 尿液样本 |
[42:08] | I got a badge too, okay? | 我也有警徽 |
[42:10] | German Jews didn’t have it any easier as kids! | 犹太人也受过同样的歧视 |
[42:12] | So don’t think you’re the only one. | 别以为只有你 好吗? |
[42:14] | Besides, I knew you were a cop! I was kidding! | 我知道你是警察 我是闹着玩 |
[42:17] | I can smell a cop a mile away! | 我老远就闻得到 |
[42:19] | You saying I smell bad? | 我有那么臭吗? |
[42:21] | Don’t turn everything around! You’re so touchy. | 别扣我帽子 你太敏感了 |
[42:24] | These guys’ll tell you. We got a history. | 我和他们有革命情感 |
[42:27] | Maybe we’ll work together someday! I’m the bomb! They’ll tell you! | 我很厉害 改天可以联手合作 |
[42:31] | We’ll work together soon as I open up a cereal shop, you fucking leprechaun! | 等我开马戏团再说 臭矮子 |
[42:35] | I didn’t call you names, fuckface! Don’t start! | 我又没骂你 臭小子 |
[42:37] | Okay?! Don’t fool around! | 你最好别惹我 |
[42:40] | These guys’ll tell you. | 他们能证明 |
[42:41] | Sir, you’re double-parked. | 先生 你并排停车 |
[42:44] | Officer, I’m just talking with the detectives. | 警员 我正和警探们聊天 |
[42:46] | We don’t know this guy. | 我们不认识他 |
[42:48] | Think he was drinking. | 他大概喝醉酒 |
[42:50] | They’re kidding. Come back! | 他们在说笑 回来 |
[42:53] | I wasn’t drinking! They just said that. | 我没喝酒 他们胡说 |
[42:55] | Blow your breath in my hand. | -请你吐气 -干嘛? |
[42:57] | Now hold on, I can smell it already. | 不用了 我闻到酒味 |
[42:58] | Blow in my fucking ear! | 闻你的头 我没喝酒 |
[43:01] | No, you’re all mine. You’re mine. | 你别想赖 你惨了 |
[43:02] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[43:30] | Where’s Uncle Benny? | 班尼叔叔呢? |
[43:32] | – He’s not here. – Is he in there? | -他不在 -里面呢? |
[43:34] | I’m sure he is. | 他一定在 |
[43:35] | This way. | 这边请 |
[43:37] | Yes, it’s a two-way. | 这是双面镜 |
[43:38] | Look, please. We have 3 people. | 三位吗?请跟我来 |
[43:39] | The restaurant’s over there. | 这边请 |
[43:41] | Let’s go this way, please. | 不必了 |
[43:43] | They can see us, but we can’t see them. | 他们能看到我们 我们却看不到他们 |
[43:46] | Where’s your green card? | 你的绿卡呢? |
[43:47] | That’s a racist remark. | 这是种族歧视 |
[43:48] | I’m a policeman who asked you about your green card. | 查看绿卡是我的职责 |
[43:51] | This is not the way. | 不是这里 |
[43:53] | You’re the boss till we get up in his ass. | 没关系 |
[43:58] | It’ll be fine. They’ve refurbished. | 他们重新装潢过 |
[44:00] | I couldn’t stop them. | 他们硬闯进来 |
[44:02] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好 |
[44:03] | Out, out! | 出去 |
[44:04] | Can I get some drink or food? | 要点什么? |
[44:06] | Uncle Benny, I hope this is a bad time. | 你好 又来烦你了 |
[44:09] | He still hasn’t clipped his eyebrows. | 他还是没剪眉毛 |
[44:10] | What’d we tell you about that? | 我们劝过你 |
[44:12] | We hate not disturbing you. | 我们最爱找你麻烦 |
[44:14] | This is Detective Buckles. | 这是白狗警探 |
[44:15] | Whatever. | 又叫错了 |
[44:17] | Sell any heroin? Buy any cops? Kill anyone lately? | 最近有犯毒、行贿、杀人吗? |
[44:19] | How’s the front–? Restaurant? | 赚了多少黑心钱? |
[44:20] | Have something to eat. | 吃饭去 |
[44:22] | Give you the police discount. | 给你们特别优待 |
[44:24] | – Flied lice? – Flied lice? | -潮帆? -潮帆? |
[44:26] | It is fried rice, you plick! | 是炒饭 浑蛋 |
[44:31] | I’m very busy. What is it this time? | 我很忙 有什么事? |
[44:34] | Tell him, Buttkiss. | 告诉他 白鸡 |
[44:36] | Know anything about a boatload of illegals that went aground last night? | 你知道昨完偷渡客的事吗? |
[44:40] | Just what I saw on the news. | 新闻上看过 |
[44:42] | Some snakehead lost big money. | 人蛇损失惨重 |
[44:44] | 400 people at 35 grand. Fourteen million. | 一人三万五 一千四百万损失 |
[44:48] | And missed out on making them slaves. | 四百人当不成奴隶 |
[44:51] | You are cops. | 你们是警察 |
[44:52] | I thought smuggling Chinese was an INS problem. | 偷渡客应该归移民局管 |
[44:55] | We found 3 bodies full of holes, so now it’s a cop problem. | 船上有三个死人 归我们管 |
[44:59] | Three dead Chinese? | 三个死人? |
[45:01] | Billion more where they came from. | 中国人多得不能再多 |
[45:03] | That’s right. Life’s cheap. | 人命是不值钱 |
[45:05] | The problem is, he shot at me and Rog too, and that pisses us off. | 问题是 凶手向我们开枪 |
[45:08] | Too bad they missed. | 可惜没打中 |
[45:10] | But still I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[45:14] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[45:18] | Doesn’t look too happy. | 他看起来很不爽 |
[45:20] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[45:21] | Who’s this guy? Is he appraising your furniture, or what? | 他在替你家具估价吗? |
[45:24] | He doesn’t speak English. | 他不会说英文 |
[45:26] | Then he doesn’t understand words like “scumbag”… | 他一定听不懂”人渣” |
[45:30] | …”eat shit”? | “吃屎”吧? |
[45:33] | I think he understands good. | 我看他听得懂 |
[45:39] | Enter the drag queen. | 学李小龙啊 |
[45:41] | The insurance, remember? | 警局没保险 记得吗? |
[45:43] | I’m busy. If you have nothing on me, get out. | 我很忙 请你们出去 |
[45:46] | Just know we’re still around. | 你要小心点 |
[45:48] | I’m on your ass too. | 我会盯着你 |
[45:50] | But the door is this way! | 大门在那儿 |
[45:52] | This is quicker. This is quicker, really. | 走这儿比较快 真的 |
[45:58] | See? It’s quicker! | 瞧 很快吧 |
[46:02] | Don’t forget my 10% policeman’s discount. | 别忘了警员吃饭要打九折 |
[46:07] | You in Hong Kong… you’d be dead. | 在香港 你早就死定了 |
[46:13] | No, not that! No, Riggs! Don’t! | 别这么做 瑞格 住手 |
[46:17] | The insurance… What the hell? | 保险…管它的 |
[46:21] | Hurry up! Hurry up! | 来人呀 来人呀 |
[46:28] | You got to try it sometime. | 你得试试看 |
[46:29] | Not only is it satisfying, it’s therapeutic. | 不但很过瘾 也能作心理治疗 |
[46:32] | It saves the cost of a shrink… | 不必花钱看心理医生 |
[46:34] | – And bad guys can’t call the cops. – Why not? | -他们不必报警 -为什么? |
[46:36] | We’re already here! – El Nino. | 我们就是警察 |
[46:39] | I know this guy. | 我认得他 |
[46:40] | That’s the captain. Hold it! | 他是船长 站住 |
[46:47] | Remember, no damage! | 别乱砸东西 |
[47:07] | I’m LAPD. I’m commandeering your bike. | 洛城警探 征收你的单车 |
[47:09] | Here, here. $ 200. | 来 两百块 |
[47:11] | Riggs, I’m coming! | 瑞格 我来了 |
[47:14] | Somebody stole your bike! | 查理 你的单车被偷走了 |
[47:20] | Police! | 警察 |
[47:23] | Move out of the way! Police! | 让开 警察 |
[47:24] | Butler! Chase the fast one! | 贝特 跑得快的让你追 |
[47:26] | What do you have, Alzheimer’s?! | 你是老年痴呆吗? |
[47:42] | Stop! Freeze! | 给我站住 |
[47:56] | Stop, you Chinese motherfucker! Halt! | 站住 你这个杂碎 |
[48:14] | Clear out the way! Police! | 快让开 |
[48:15] | Riggs! He’s getting away! | 瑞格 他逃走了 |
[48:24] | Excuse me! Out of the way! | 抱歉 让开 |
[48:35] | Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[48:36] | LAPD! Stop, you little shit! | 洛城警探 杂碎站住 |
[48:52] | Get down! Get down! Get the fuck down! | 趴下 给我他妈的趴下 |
[49:00] | My arm! | 我的手 |
[49:01] | I didn’t do anything! | 我没做坏事 |
[49:11] | I got you covered down here! | 我来掩护你 |
[49:15] | You got the right to remain silent! So shut the fuck up, okay?! | 你有权保持缄默 给我闭嘴 |
[49:18] | You got the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[49:20] | If you can’t afford an attorney… | 请不起的话 |
[49:22] | …we’ll provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on Earth! | 我们会找个最蠢的给你 |
[49:26] | If you get Johnnie Cochran, I’ll kill you! | 找辛普森的律师我就毙了你 |
[49:40] | Riggs, don’t jump! | 瑞格 别跳 |
[49:41] | You’re going to be a father! Don’t jump, damn it! | 你快当爸爸了 别跳 |
[49:48] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[49:51] | Hold on! I got you! | 抓紧 我来了 |
[49:53] | Don’t move! | 嘿 瑞格 别乱动 |
[49:56] | Okay, I won’t move! | 我不动 |
[49:57] | Hold on! I got you! | 抓紧 我来救你 |
[49:59] | You’ll catch me? | 你要接住我吗? |
[50:00] | No, I’m not going to catch you! | 我才不要接住你 |
[50:02] | I got a dumpster here! | 这理有垃圾箱 |
[50:03] | You didn’t do nothing, why you running? | 你没干坏事干嘛跑? |
[50:06] | Get over here! | 白特 过来 |
[50:08] | – Shit! – Hurry up! | -糟糕 -快点 |
[50:10] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[50:12] | Hold on, Riggs! | 撑着点 |
[50:15] | A bit more to the left, will you? | 再往左一点 |
[50:17] | Stop right there! Now! Now! | 停在那里!停! |
[50:19] | No, the other left! | 不 另一边啦 |
[50:21] | Make up your mind! | 赶快决定 |
[50:23] | You couldn’t find something smaller?! | 不能找大点的吗? |
[50:25] | This is all I could find! | 我只找到这个 |
[50:26] | Hey, I got it here! Now, you jump! On 3! | 好了 数到三就跳 |
[50:29] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[50:30] | Ass first! It breaks the fall! | 屁股朝下比较安全 |
[50:32] | One! | 好了吗?一… |
[50:34] | Two! Three! Son of a bitch! | 二…三… |
[50:39] | You all right? | 瑞格 你没事吧? |
[50:40] | I should have had him. | 我逮得到他的 |
[50:42] | Damn right, you should have! | 是呀 你逮得到他 |
[50:44] | Who’s your partner? Son of a bitch! | 你的同伙是谁?快说是谁? |
[50:47] | – I don’t have a partner! – The guy you were running with. | -我没有同伙 -你跟着他跑 |
[50:50] | I’m a waiter. | 我是餐馆跑堂 |
[50:51] | And then you guys pull a gun, trying to kill me! | 你们掏枪想杀人 |
[50:54] | And you physically abuse me! I want my lawyer! | 你还打人 我要找律师 |
[50:58] | You ain’t no waiter! If you’re a waiter, | 你才不是跑堂 我问你… |
[51:01] | what’s today’s special? | 今天特餐是什么? |
[51:03] | What’s today? | 今天礼拜几? |
[51:05] | Wednesday! | 礼拜三 |
[51:07] | Chicken and sweet and sour pork, barbecue spareribs… | 糖醋鸡丁、椒盐排骨 |
[51:10] | Shut up! | 好了 |
[51:11] | Next time, don’t run! Stay still! | 下次没事别拔腿就跑 |
[51:14] | I should’ve got him! | 我应该逮到他 |
[51:17] | Johnnie Cochran! He fight for me! | 辛普森的律师会帮我 |
[52:15] | Mao began helping in the fields when he was 6 years old. | 毛泽东六岁就到田里插秧 |
[52:19] | He led a rebellion early against his domineering father. | 年少时反抗专制的父亲 |
[52:22] | Finally, Mao left home to continue his schooling. | 后来离家出走继续求学 |
[52:26] | Those were troubled times. Old China dissolved in a welter of unrest… | 当时局势混乱 中国动荡不安 |
[52:32] | Sorry, Sergeant Murtaugh. | 抱歉 莫道警探 |
[52:33] | No, no, no, sit, please. | 不 不 请坐 |
[52:35] | And it’s Roger. | 叫我罗杰 |
[52:37] | It’s your chair. | 这是你的椅子 |
[52:38] | No, sit down, really. It’s fine. Sit. | 尽管坐 没关系 坐啊 |
[52:41] | Want something to drink? | 喝点酒吗? |
[52:42] | Tequila? | 龙舌兰? |
[52:44] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[52:46] | From Mexico. | 墨西哥酒 |
[52:49] | This can’t be the first time you had tequila, Hong. | 你不是第一次喝吧? |
[52:58] | Bread. | 举杯 |
[52:59] | Bread. | 举杯 |
[53:02] | Toast, toast! | 干杯 |
[53:03] | Yeah, yeah, toast. | 对 干杯 |
[53:04] | Bread! | 举杯 |
[53:11] | You know anybody here? | 在美国有熟人吗? |
[53:13] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[53:15] | He pay so we can come to America. | 他付钱让我们来美国 |
[53:18] | You been in contact with him? | 联络上他吗? |
[53:21] | I leave message. | 我留了话 |
[53:24] | What’s your uncle do? | 他做什么? |
[53:26] | In China… he’s artist. | 他在大陆是画家 |
[53:29] | An artist? | 画家? |
[53:34] | It ought to be tough leaving home, huh? | 离乡背井一定很不好过 |
[53:39] | In America… | 在美国… |
[53:41] | …my children have chance to make good life. | 我的孩子都有机会过好日子 |
[53:44] | We want the best for our children. | 我们都为孩子着想 |
[53:48] | And our grandchildren! | 对 还有孙子 |
[53:50] | You believe I’m a grandfather? | 你相信我已经当爷爷了吗? |
[53:53] | That’s right! Little Ping! | 你是小平的爷爷 |
[53:55] | You’re a grandpa! | 你是位爷爷 |
[53:59] | Where does the time go? | 时间过得真快 |
[54:01] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 我没表 |
[54:03] | Have no watch. | 我没戴表 |
[54:05] | You have no watch? | 你没表? |
[54:07] | Here. This is my pop’s. Here, take it. | 这是我爸的表 收下 |
[54:11] | He got it when he retired from the force. Here. | 他从警局退休那时领到的 |
[54:13] | No, no. No, I cannot. | 不 我不能收 |
[54:15] | I want you to have it. It belonged to a good man. | 收下吧 他是个好人 |
[54:19] | It ought to belong to another good man. | 你也是好人 |
[54:24] | Thank you so much… | 多谢你 |
[54:25] | …Roger. | 罗杰 |
[55:55] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[56:01] | Hold him, hold him. | 抱住他 |
[56:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good, good. | 很好 很好 瑞格 |
[56:11] | Get him! | 上呀 |
[56:15] | What’s wrong? Are you okay? | 怎么了?没事吧? |
[56:18] | It’s the shoulder. | 我的肩膀 |
[56:19] | It’s an old shoulder injury. I’m going to have to toss in the towel. | 旧的肩伤 我得弃权 |
[56:23] | – No problem. Sorry, man. – It happens periodically. | 抱歉 没事吧? |
[56:27] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[56:28] | I was just getting going too. | 我打得正顺 |
[56:29] | You’re lucky, kid. | 算你走运 |
[56:31] | You’re lucky he didn’t kill you. | 你没被揍扁算幸运 |
[56:32] | You owe me a rematch! | 下次再找你单挑 |
[56:34] | Anytime you want. | 随时奉培 |
[56:36] | I might even train for it. | 我会加强训练 |
[56:37] | Better bring your own paramedic too. | 下次带医护人员来 |
[56:41] | I’ll get some ice for that shoulder. | 我找冰块帮你敷肩 |
[56:42] | The shoulder’s okay. | 不 我没事 |
[56:44] | There’s nothing wrong with my shoulder. | 不 我的肩膀没事 |
[56:49] | I was faking it. | 假装的 |
[56:52] | Faking it? | 假装的? |
[56:54] | Gomez was killing me out there. | 他把我打得好惨 |
[56:57] | I didn’t have anything left. | 我撑不下去 |
[56:58] | I told you that kid was good. | 我就说他很厉害 |
[57:00] | He’s good but it’s not all him. | 不只是他厉害 |
[57:02] | I mean, I’ve been feeling it lately. You know the other… | 我最近都很惨 那晚… |
[57:15] | Like the other night on the ship when that guy nailed me. | 在船上被那家伙打昏 |
[57:18] | And yesterday I couldn’t catch him. | 昨天又逮不到他 |
[57:21] | I just thought, you know, I’m out of shape or something. | 我以为只是缺乏运动 |
[57:24] | You know. But it’s more than that. | 不过没这么简单 |
[57:26] | It’s like… | 我好像… |
[57:28] | I hate to say this but… | 我不想承认 但是… |
[57:31] | You’re getting too old for this shit. | 你老得打不动 |
[57:38] | How about that? | 真没想到 |
[57:40] | Finally. | 终于轮到你 |
[57:42] | No, but I can’t be. I mean, I’m only… | 不可能 我年纪才… |
[57:46] | – Jesus. – Yeah, you’re only. | 年纪不小了 |
[57:50] | Can’t beat the clock, Riggs. | 岁月不饶人 瑞格 |
[57:55] | Murphy’s right. We’re dinosaurs. What am I going to do? | 我们快作古了 该怎么办? |
[57:59] | Accept it. | 接受事实 |
[58:03] | Like I do. | 像我一样 |
[58:07] | No. Bullshit. | 才不咧 胡扯 |
[58:09] | Bullshit. I won’t accept it. | 胡扯 我不接受 |
[58:10] | I’ll will it not to happen. | 我要用意志力去克服 |
[58:12] | Will it? You’re going to will it? | 你要用意志力? |
[58:14] | I’m not too old for this shit. | 我不老 还打得动 |
[58:16] | I’m not too old for this shit. | 我不老 还打得动 |
[58:18] | We’re not too old for this shit. | 我们不老 还打得动 |
[58:20] | We’re not too old for this shit. We’re not too old for… | 我们不老 还打得动 |
[58:24] | Say it like you believe it. | 要有信心 |
[58:25] | We’re not too old for this shit. | 我们不老 还打得动 |
[58:27] | We’re not too old for this shit. | 我们不老 还打得动 |
[58:29] | I’m not going to buy a hemorrhoid cushion. I’m not going to get corns! | 我不会长鸡眼 |
[58:31] | – I got corns! | 我有鸡眼 |
[58:34] | I’m not wearing a suit! | 我不穿西装 |
[58:35] | What’s wrong with a suit? | 穿西装有什么不对? |
[58:37] | How’s it going, Captain? | 你好 队长 |
[58:50] | Thanks a lot, you guys. Very funny. | 多亏你们 我被拘留半天 |
[58:53] | That cop tried to strip-search me! | 他想脱我衣服搜身 |
[58:54] | – You get his phone number? – Funny. | -你约了他吗? -不好笑 |
[58:56] | Sugar-glazed with jelly. | 果酱甜甜圈 |
[58:58] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢了 |
[58:59] | – What happened? The scratches. – A dog. | 你的脸怎么了? |
[59:01] | – A dog? – Dog cut you like that? | -小狗 -你被狗抓伤脸? |
[59:03] | Catch you drinking out of his bowl? | 你偷吃狗食被狗逮到? |
[59:04] | I’m working on an important PI case. | 不好笑 这是大案子 |
[59:07] | Did the dog hire you? | 狗出的钱? |
[59:08] | No, the dog didn’t hire me. The people that lost the dog hired me. | 才不是 是狗的主人 |
[59:12] | Sounds like a big case. | 说得跟真的一样 |
[59:13] | It is a big case, Mr. Big Shot, for all you know. | 大案子 我没骗你 |
[59:16] | It’s an expensive dog. A Bolshoi. | 那只狗很值钱 俄国土狗 |
[59:19] | Borzoi. | 俄国狼犬 |
[59:20] | Whatever, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[59:22] | And you found it, huh? | 找到了吗? |
[59:24] | Sort of. Okay, listen to what happens. | 算是吧 告诉你们真相 |
[59:27] | Instead of going around town looking for a dog, | 我没有到处找 |
[59:29] | spending money, I went to the pound. | 我去流浪动物之家 |
[59:32] | I take the dog home. I dye the dog, it looks exactly like their dog. | 找只狗染得跟那只一模一样 |
[59:36] | Dog was a real rat, though. He scratched me. | 小狗很坏 抓得我满脸伤 |
[59:38] | But I got the job done. | 不过终于搞定 |
[59:39] | Some kind of PI business you got there. | 这是哪门生意? |
[59:41] | Douche Ventura, pet infective. | 白痴威龙、宠物笨侦探 |
[59:44] | – It’s grand theft. – What is? | -这是诈欺罪 -什么? |
[59:46] | With trickery and device, felony. | 蓄意欺骗是重刑罪 |
[59:48] | It is? | 是吗? |
[59:49] | You guys are always kidding. Whatever. I get it. | 别闹了 你们就爱胡扯 |
[59:52] | Here comes that touchy kid. | 臭小子来了 |
[59:53] | I’m not here. | 说我不在 我不在 |
[59:55] | Captain Riggs, Captain Murtaugh. | 瑞格队长、莫道队长 |
[59:56] | What you got, Putter? | 什么事?白特 |
[59:57] | The guy you chased in Chinatown? | 你追丢的家伙 |
[59:59] | The gun he dropped matched slugs on the bodies on the boat. | 他的枪是船上杀人的凶枪 |
[1:00:02] | He’s your shooter. | 他就是凶手 |
[1:00:05] | Son of a bitch got away from me. | 我竟让他逃走 |
[1:00:07] | He didn’t get far. | 他没逃太远 |
[1:00:09] | They found him on a rooftop nearby. | 在屋顶找到他的尸体 |
[1:00:10] | Strangled. And get this: Pigeons ate his eyeballs. | 被勒死 眼珠还被鸽子吃掉 |
[1:00:15] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[1:00:17] | Excuse me. Hello? Hello? | 对不起 |
[1:00:21] | Shit! I hate these fucking phones! You get a call, | 狗屎 烂电话 |
[1:00:23] | they cut you off. You make a call, they cut you off. | 通话品质实在太差了 |
[1:00:26] | What’s the point? | 搞什么? |
[1:00:27] | Don’t you know what they’re doing? | 你不知道? |
[1:00:29] | They fuck you with cell phones. They’re fucking you with the cell phone. | 行动电话公司在整人 |
[1:00:31] | They love when you get cut off. | 故意地 最好你讲一半被切掉 |
[1:00:34] | You know why? Because | 你知道为什么吗? |
[1:00:35] | when you call back, they charge you…for that first minute again at that high rate. | 要你再回电 第一分钟很贵 |
[1:00:40] | If you’re able to call back… | 打得通就很偷笑 |
[1:00:43] | …because the 3-hour battery you got only lasts 20 fucking minutes. | 三小时的电池只能用二十分钟 |
[1:00:46] | If you’re behind a hill, it goes… | 在山后面就这样 |
[1:00:49] | Or you’re going through a damn tunnel. | 过隧道也一样 |
[1:00:51] | And they keep making it smaller! | 而且越做越小 |
[1:00:53] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[1:00:54] | So you can lose it. | 好让你弄丢 |
[1:00:56] | Why? So you buy more phones. | 这样你才会买新的 |
[1:00:58] | I never lost my mother’s phone! | 我老妈的电话就不会掉 |
[1:01:00] | Take you two hours to make a long-distance call. | 拨个号就要两小时 |
[1:01:02] | Duh-duh-duh-duh-4. Duh-duh-duh-duh-5. | 嘟嘟嘟四…嘟嘟嘟五 |
[1:01:05] | I messed up! Hang up. Got to do it again. | 搞错了 挂断重拨 |
[1:01:07] | Duh-duh-duh-duh-4… | 嘟嘟嘟四… |
[1:01:10] | Never lost my Sports Illustrated swimsuit phone. | 像杂志女郎的电话我就不会忘 |
[1:01:13] | How about scanners? They get your phone number and call all over the world! | 还有人会盗用你电话号码 |
[1:01:15] | Somebody took my number and called Afghanistan! Afghanistan! | 有人用我的号码打去阿富汗 |
[1:01:17] | I don’t know what fucking Afghanistan look like. | 阿富汗人长什么样我都不知道 |
[1:01:23] | Even if I did, I would not talk to their Afghan ass for 3 hours! | 就算 知道也不会讲三小时电话 |
[1:01:28] | I won’t talk to my daddy for 3 hours! | 跟我老爸都没讲这么久 |
[1:01:32] | They fuck you, they fuck you with the cell phones! | 他们就是要整你 恶整你 |
[1:01:35] | You know when you go to a drive-through? | 你知道到”得来速”怎样吗? |
[1:01:37] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:01:38] | Why am I talking…? | 我干嘛跟你讲这么多? |
[1:01:40] | Leo Getz, private investigator. | 私家侦探里欧盖兹 |
[1:01:42] | Private investigator? | 私家侦探? |
[1:01:44] | I wondered if you’d be willing to investigate my privates. | 请你调查我的私处 |
[1:01:48] | Investigate what? | 调查什么? |
[1:01:49] | My privates, you stupid shit. | 我的私处 白痴 |
[1:01:51] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:01:54] | Very funny. You’re costing me money here. | 不好笑 这得花不少钱 |
[1:01:56] | $3 to answer a call. They’re fucking me, now you are. | 电话公司恶整我 连你也要整我 |
[1:02:00] | You’re pretty tough on the phone. | 你讲起电话来挺狠的嘛 |
[1:02:02] | That’s right. Telephone tough guy. | 对 我是电话狠角色 |
[1:02:04] | Why am I talking to you on the phone? | 干嘛和你在电话上讲? |
[1:02:05] | Get the fuck out of here. Go home. | 快滚回家吧 |
[1:02:07] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[1:02:10] | “No” means no! | 女人说不就是不 |
[1:02:13] | The kid’s going to like me, I can tell. | 这小子会喜欢我 我肯定 |
[1:02:16] | He’d be the first one. | 他倒是头一个 |
[1:02:19] | Whatever. Whatever. | 好啦 随便啦 |
[1:02:26] | You know, we should hire Leo. | 你知道吗?我们应该雇用里欧 |
[1:02:31] | Hire Leo? | 干嘛? |
[1:02:33] | He could follow Uncle Benny around. | 跟踪班尼叔叔 |
[1:02:34] | Benny’ll see him. | 班尼会看到他 |
[1:02:35] | That’s the idea. He’ll drive him nuts. | 最好 他会把他搞疯 |
[1:02:37] | Benny’ll shoot him. | 班尼会宰了他 |
[1:02:40] | Let’s hire him! | 那就雇用他吧 |
[1:02:43] | I smell like stale coffee. | 我全身咖啡味 |
[1:02:48] | What do you care if I go home and change my shirt? | 我回家换衬衫 介意吗? |
[1:02:51] | A coffee stain’s not something that would bother me. | 沾点咖啡算什么 |
[1:02:55] | Look at the way you dress. | 谁像你这么邋遢 |
[1:02:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:03:00] | Just because I don’t get around in nifty suits like you. Not many cops do. | 我不像你穿那种高级西装 |
[1:03:04] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:03:08] | I’ve been wondering, where’s the money coming from? | 你的钱都从哪来的? |
[1:03:12] | Where do you think it’s coming from? Where do you think? | 你说呢?你以为从哪来? |
[1:03:15] | I don’t know. It’s none of my damn business. | 不知道 不关我事 |
[1:03:17] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[1:03:21] | Trish gave me some money. | 翠西给我的 |
[1:03:22] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我事 |
[1:03:23] | Trish gave me some money, and from my Aunt Anne who died. | 姑妈死后也留下一笔钱 |
[1:03:26] | All right. Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:03:31] | Whose car is that? | 谁的车? |
[1:03:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:03:35] | It looks like a full house for Lamaze class. | 孕妇教室的课好热闹 |
[1:03:38] | You know that car? | 那是谁的车? |
[1:03:40] | Here you go, Captains. | 到了 队长 |
[1:03:43] | No charge for the ride. | 不用付钱 |
[1:03:45] | Rianne’s here and Lorna’s here. | 莉安和萝娜也来了 |
[1:03:48] | I’ll put it on your account, Captain. | 记在你的帐上 |
[1:03:55] | Hey, honey. What’s going on? | 亲爱的 家里怎么了? |
[1:03:57] | I came home to change my shirt… | 我只是回来换件衬衫 |
[1:04:04] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛? |
[1:04:06] | They took the Hongs. | 阿洪一家被抓走 |
[1:04:15] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:04:17] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[1:04:33] | Girls, get out! | 快走 |
[1:04:40] | Look who we got here. Uncle Benny’s friend. | 你瞧 班尼叔的朋友 |
[1:04:43] | Hey, Bruce. | 嘿 李小龙 |
[1:04:44] | Nice pajamas. | 睡衣挺不赖的 |
[1:04:48] | Where are the Hongs? | 阿洪一家在哪里? |
[1:04:58] | Drop your guns. Drop them! | 把枪放下 放下 |
[1:05:00] | Okay, take it easy! | 好 轻松点 |
[1:05:02] | Don’t stand for that, honey. | 你咽得下这口气吗? |
[1:05:12] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[1:06:47] | Let the women go. | 让女人离开 |
[1:07:08] | I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了 |
[1:07:41] | Son of a bitch! | 可恶 |
[1:08:05] | I’ll be damned! Thanks, kid! | 是你 谢了 |
[1:08:07] | Ping, cut us loose, cut us loose. | 平 过来剪 |
[1:08:15] | Cut me loose, Ping! | 过来 平 |
[1:08:20] | Go ahead, cut me. Cut me. | 继续 帮我剪断 |
[1:08:24] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:09:07] | You okay, honey? | 你没事吧? |
[1:09:11] | I owe you one, kid. | 我欠你一次 |
[1:09:14] | The keys to your car. | 车钥匙在哪儿? |
[1:09:16] | – They’re in the car. – I got car. | 在车上 |
[1:09:18] | We need a radio. | 需要无线电 |
[1:09:24] | We have to go, baby. | 我们得走了 |
[1:09:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:09:27] | How are we going to find them? We got to catch them assholes! | 我们怎么逮到那些浑蛋? |
[1:09:37] | 3-William-56, this is Air 12, go ahead. | 12号直升机 请讲 |
[1:09:40] | We need your eyes, guys. | 帮个忙 |
[1:09:41] | We’re looking for a black Mercedes and a black Lincoln Continental. | 我们在找黑色宾士和林肯房车 |
[1:09:45] | Vicinity of Ladera at the 210 freeway. | 在210公路附近 |
[1:09:48] | Black Mercedes and black Continental, huh? | 黑色宾士和林肯? |
[1:09:51] | Shouldn’t be too hard to find in this town. | 应该不难找 |
[1:09:53] | Look, just give it a shot, will you, guys? | 试试看 拜托 |
[1:09:55] | Be cooperative. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:09:57] | That’s a roger. | 收到 |
[1:10:09] | Will wonders never cease? | 真没想到 |
[1:10:11] | We’ve got 2 black Mercedes, | 两辆黑色宾士 |
[1:10:12] | one heading east, one heading west. | 一辆往西、一辆往东 |
[1:10:15] | Eastbound one got on the Valley View ramp. | 往东那辆开上交流道 |
[1:10:18] | East, okay. | 往东好了 |
[1:10:19] | We’ll take it. Locate the Continental. | 我们追这辆 你们追林肯 |
[1:10:21] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:10:23] | Is that the right one? | 你怎么知道是这辆? |
[1:10:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:25] | But we’re going east and China’s east. | 不过中国在东方 所以就往东追 |
[1:10:27] | China’s west too. We can’t divide. | 另一辆呢?总不能分头追吧 |
[1:10:28] | I’ll think positive. | 我想我们是对的 |
[1:10:35] | You crossed two lanes! | 小心一点 |
[1:10:37] | Do you see him? | 看到他吗? |
[1:10:44] | Watch the road! | 小心开 |
[1:10:48] | I’d give my right arm for a siren! | 有警笛就好了 |
[1:10:54] | Why’d they take the Hongs anyway? | 他们干嘛抓走阿洪一家? |
[1:10:56] | Maybe they’re shaking them down for more money. | 也许要逼他们给钱 |
[1:11:02] | Hong’s uncle paid already. | 阿洪说他叔叔给了钱 |
[1:11:03] | He got in touch with his uncle. | 他跟他叔叔联络过 |
[1:11:06] | He left a message for him. | 他留了话 |
[1:11:07] | That’s how they know where I live. | 怪不得他们知道我家 |
[1:11:08] | Out of the way! Go, go, go! | 快让开 |
[1:11:18] | There it is! There’s the son of a bitch right there! | 那里 就是那王八蛋 |
[1:11:21] | Bastards left us to burn! | 就是他们放的火 |
[1:11:23] | I want to have a chat with them! | 我得找他们算帐 |
[1:11:25] | You don’t have any guns! | 你又没有枪 |
[1:11:26] | Get me right up behind this trailer. | 尽量跟紧大拖车 |
[1:11:29] | – But you’re driving! – You’re driving! | -车子是你在开 -不 你来开 |
[1:11:31] | There’s cruise control! Just steer! | 有自动驾驶 你握方向盘 |
[1:11:34] | Why you always make shit complicated?! | 你老是把事情搞得很复杂 |
[1:11:44] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[1:11:45] | Don’t be shy. Get up there. | 别害羞 要靠得很近 |
[1:11:47] | You crazy son of a bitch! | 好啦!你这疯子 |
[1:11:49] | Closer! Closer! That’s it! | 近一点 再近一点 很好 |
[1:12:26] | Hey, asshole! Come on in! | 浑球 上来 |
[1:12:31] | I need to ask you. Where’s the Hongs? | 阿洪一家人在哪里? |
[1:13:08] | Where’s the Hongs? Where are they? | 阿洪一家人 他们人在那里? |
[1:13:13] | Fuck! | 混帐东西 |
[1:13:17] | Come on, get him! | 快点揍扁他 |
[1:13:25] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:13:48] | Highway Patrol, this is William-356… | 高速公路警察 我正在 |
[1:13:50] | …heading southbound on highway! | 高速公路往南的方向 |
[1:13:52] | Officer in trouble! Oversized trailer. | 大拖车上的警探有麻烦 |
[1:13:56] | LAPD! Pull over! LAPD! | 警察!靠边停车! |
[1:13:58] | LAPD! Pull over! | 警察!靠边停车! |
[1:14:05] | Pull over! See that?! | 可恶 停车 |
[1:14:07] | Right! Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:14:10] | Breaker, breaker. I got a crazy ass with a phony badge trying to pull me over! | 有个疯子拿假警徽叫我停车 |
[1:14:37] | Get away from my boy! | 王八蛋 别碰我的人 |
[1:14:57] | Son of a bitch! | 可恶 |
[1:15:00] | I got you! | 快进来 |
[1:15:07] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[1:15:11] | Get in! Come on, get in here! | 进来 快进来 |
[1:15:21] | Get in here! | 给我进来 |
[1:15:24] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:15:30] | Welcome back. Shit. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:15:32] | What a drag. Thanks, Rog. | 累死我了 谢了 罗杰 |
[1:15:34] | What about the Hongs? | 阿洪一家人呢? |
[1:15:35] | We’ll ask the other guy. Go! | 得问另一个家伙 |
[1:15:47] | Pull over! Pull over! Son of a bitch! | 快停车! |
[1:15:55] | Keep your hands inside then! | 手别伸出去 |
[1:16:21] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:16:24] | Wait! There he is! There he is! Keep going! | 等等 他在那儿 冲过去 |
[1:16:27] | I’m going. | 我冲了 |
[1:16:47] | We’re gaining on him. | 追上他了 |
[1:16:49] | Don’t worry, I got him. | 别担心 追上了 |
[1:16:54] | Son of a bitch! | 可恶 |
[1:17:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:17:16] | Yeah, I think my heart’s still beating. | 我的心脏还在跳 |
[1:17:25] | Maybe a little too close. | 也许我们太靠近了 |
[1:17:28] | You are now entering an | “警告:这是外国贸易区” |
[1:17:32] | international holding area. | 这是边境检查站 |
[1:17:35] | Please have proper documentation ready. | 请将证明文件准备好 |
[1:20:22] | Sorry, Rog, about your loss. | 真的很遗憾 |
[1:20:24] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:26] | How’s my hero? | 我的小英雄呢? |
[1:20:28] | He’s a little bit sad. He’s talking about his mom and dad. | 他有点难过 他想找爸妈 |
[1:20:36] | Here’s Butters. | 白特来了 |
[1:20:41] | How’s it going, Riggs? | 还好吗?瑞格 |
[1:20:42] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛? |
[1:20:44] | I heard it on the radio. | 我从无线电得知 |
[1:20:46] | I’m really sorry about your house. | 为你的房子感到难过 |
[1:20:50] | This is Detective… | 这是警探… |
[1:20:52] | Butters. | 白特 |
[1:20:54] | Trish, my wife. | 我太太翠西 |
[1:20:55] | – How you doing, Trish? – Nick. | -你好 -尼克 |
[1:20:57] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[1:20:59] | Rianne. | 莉安 |
[1:21:00] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[1:21:03] | You get a make on who did this? | 有记下对方特征吗? |
[1:21:05] | It was Uncle Benny. | 是班尼的手下 |
[1:21:07] | Leo. | 里欧 |
[1:21:09] | Who’s Leo? The little Fonzie guy? | 里欧?那个小矮子? |
[1:21:11] | You got a phone? | 有电话吗? |
[1:21:12] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:21:14] | You be okay? | 没事吧? |
[1:21:15] | Yeah, we’ll be all right. | 我们都没事 |
[1:21:17] | Call me. | 照顾你妈 |
[1:21:19] | Leo? Yeah. He’s there? | 里欧 他在? |
[1:21:23] | Stay there, that’s beautiful. We’ll be right there. We’ll be right there. | 你待着别走 我们马上来 |
[1:21:27] | Butters, can you drive us? | 白特 你开车 |
[1:21:28] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 走 |
[1:21:30] | Leo’s got him at the dentist. Let’s go. | 里欧跟踪到牙医诊所 走吧 |
[1:21:36] | There. Sit down. | 你坐前面 |
[1:21:44] | Captain Murtaugh… | 莫道队长 |
[1:21:45] | …I know this is a bad time… | 我知道现在时机不对 |
[1:21:48] | …but… I think there’s something you need to know about me. | 不过有件事关于你我 |
[1:21:51] | This is hard for me to… | 我很难启齿 |
[1:21:53] | I think maybe I know what it is. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[1:21:55] | You do? | 你知道? |
[1:21:57] | It’s okay. | 没有关系 |
[1:22:00] | It is? | 真的? |
[1:22:02] | People have the right to do what makes them happy. | 你有你自己追求快乐的方式 |
[1:22:05] | Don’t expect me to like it. | 别期望我会喜欢 |
[1:22:07] | I know this must be real hard for you. | 我知道你很为难 |
[1:22:10] | It’s impossible for me! | 这是不可能的 |
[1:22:12] | I was hoping we could get together around the holidays, say Christmas. | 我希望大家一起过耶诞节 |
[1:22:16] | Why the hell should we get together and see each other on Christmas? | 我干嘛跟你一起过耶诞节? |
[1:22:21] | I’m trying to reach out. | 跟你联络感情啊 |
[1:22:23] | Reach somewhere else. | 去跟别人联络吧 |
[1:22:24] | Do what you want, but leave me out of it. | 你怎么做都别扯上我 |
[1:22:26] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[1:22:27] | I don’t want to hear no more about it. | 别再跟我提这个 |
[1:22:29] | Not a word. | 我不说 |
[1:22:31] | What you grinning about? | 你笑什么? |
[1:22:33] | Think about how we can talk to Benny. | 快想想该怎么混进诊所 |
[1:22:36] | I got it all worked out. | 我都想好了 |
[1:22:38] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:22:39] | My ass hurts. My tooth! | 当然是牙痛 |
[1:22:42] | Is this a dentist’s office or a proctologist’s? | 难道这是直肠科吗? |
[1:22:44] | Just please be quiet. | 请你安静 |
[1:22:46] | I’m trying! I’m in pain! | 我的牙齿好痛 |
[1:22:47] | Why don’t you go see your own dentist and be quiet?! | 你为什么不找自己的牙医 |
[1:22:49] | My dentist is in Detroit or I would go! | 我的牙医在底特律! |
[1:22:53] | Oh, brother. | 弟兄 请稍等 |
[1:22:55] | Oh brother, your ass! Get the dentist! | 快去找医生! |
[1:22:56] | Doctor, I’m sorry to bother you. We have an emergency. | 大夫 抱歉 有个紧急状况 |
[1:23:00] | A man walked in off the street. He’s in a lot of pain. | 有人跑进来说他的牙齿很痛 |
[1:23:02] | You better come. | 你最好先看一下 |
[1:23:10] | Okay, you can come in now! | 你可以进来了 |
[1:23:19] | You sure Leo can pull this off? | 里欧能搞定吗? |
[1:23:21] | Leo’s got a B.S. In B.S. | 这方面 他是专家 |
[1:23:28] | Coast is clear. Talk to the hand, okay? One second. | 看清楚 等一下 |
[1:23:31] | Okay, okay. Wait a minute. | 好 等一下 |
[1:23:34] | Let me. Let me do my job! | 让我帮你看看 |
[1:23:35] | You hurt me, I’ll stick an egg roll right up your ass. | 把我弄痛 就在你屁眼塞春卷 |
[1:23:45] | What’s this? | 干什么? |
[1:23:46] | Don’t be alarmed. It’s only a drill. | 别紧张 这只是电钻 |
[1:23:48] | Don’t say a word. Shut up. | 别说话 闭嘴 |
[1:23:52] | Now… Where are the Hongs? | 阿洪一家人在哪里? |
[1:23:54] | Open wide and tell me. | 张开嘴巴告诉我 |
[1:23:55] | I don’t know any Hongs. | 我不认识 |
[1:23:57] | You do. Their uncle paid you to get them out of China. | 他叔叔付钱要你把他们带来 |
[1:24:00] | More smuggling? We went through that. | 偷渡?不是问过了? |
[1:24:03] | Let’s go through it again. | 他们要再问一遍 |
[1:24:04] | – Come on. – I have nothing to say. | 没什么好问的 |
[1:24:06] | These look very interesting. | 这些看起来很有意思 |
[1:24:08] | You’re not going to use it. | 你别乱来 |
[1:24:10] | You won’t shoot me. | 也别向我开枪 |
[1:24:12] | You’re lousy cops. | 你们是坏警察 |
[1:24:13] | We’re good cops. Here. | 我们是好警察 |
[1:24:17] | This’ll settle him down. | 这能让他安静 |
[1:24:18] | Breathe, Uncle Benny. Breathe. | 呼吸 班尼叔叔 |
[1:24:19] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:24:22] | Crank up the nitrous. | 增加一氧化氮 |
[1:24:24] | Crank that baby up. | 再加多一点 |
[1:24:26] | You said it wasn’t going to hurt! | 你说不会痛 |
[1:24:27] | I’m holding this. Go ahead. | 给我小心点 来吧 |
[1:24:29] | Deep. Right down to your toes. Thataboy. | 深呼吸 用力吸 很好 |
[1:24:38] | He’s wasted! | 他爽呆了 |
[1:24:39] | – Great, great. – Have some more. | -太好了 -再来一点 |
[1:24:41] | He’ll talk. Yeah, he’ll talk. | 他会说的 |
[1:24:43] | Thataboy. Breathe. | 乖 呼吸 |
[1:24:45] | Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny. | 班尼叔叔 |
[1:24:47] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[1:24:49] | That’s you. | 就是你啊! |
[1:24:53] | Now, where are the Hongs? | 阿洪一家人呢? |
[1:24:59] | What’s renminbi mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:25:01] | Renminbi means… | 意思就是… |
[1:25:02] | …renminbi. | 人民币 |
[1:25:03] | You’re a funny guy. | 你真会搞笑 |
[1:25:04] | This guy’s wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[1:25:06] | Time! | 时间 |
[1:25:08] | Time for Four Fathers! | 四大天王抵达时间 |
[1:25:09] | Forefathers! | 开国元老? |
[1:25:10] | – Washington, Jefferson, those guys? – Roosevelt? | -华盛顿、杰佛逊? -罗斯福? |
[1:25:14] | I’m sleeping with my wife’s 2 sisters. | 我和老婆的两个姐妹上床 |
[1:25:17] | You lucky son of a bitch. | 你这个色鬼 |
[1:25:18] | That’s a good one. | 真好笑 |
[1:25:21] | Not so good… when my wife finds out. | 被我老婆发现就不好笑了 |
[1:25:26] | I don’t need needles! | 别打针! |
[1:25:27] | I don’t need needles! | 我不要打针 |
[1:25:31] | Let’s shoot his legs with Novocain and watch him try to get out of here. | 在他腿上打麻针 他就跑不了 |
[1:25:39] | What you got there? | 那是什么? |
[1:25:42] | A nut cup. | 鸟蛋杯 |
[1:25:44] | I got some big nuts! | 我的鸟蛋很大! |
[1:25:47] | That’s nitro… | 那是一氧… |
[1:25:51] | Oxide! | …化氮 |
[1:25:53] | Laughing gas! | 笑气! |
[1:25:55] | We’re stoned! | 我们好暴笑 |
[1:26:01] | Murtaugh! Hurry up! | 莫道 快点 |
[1:26:03] | That’s one funny son-in-law you got there, Rog. | 你的女婿真好笑 |
[1:26:07] | After tonight, it be too late. | 过了今晚就太迟了 |
[1:26:08] | Too late? Too late for what? | 太迟了?什么太迟了? |
[1:26:11] | Why did you call him my son-in-law? | 你干嘛说他是我女婿? |
[1:26:14] | Who? Uncle Benny? He’s far too old. | 谁?班尼叔叔?他太老了 |
[1:26:19] | Buy Four Fathers back at Four Fathers’ store. | 今晚要买回四大天王 |
[1:26:22] | Why’s he talking about his ancestors? | 他干嘛讲他祖先? |
[1:26:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:27] | Why you call him my son-in-law? | 你干嘛说他是我女婿? |
[1:26:30] | Because I am! | 因为我是呀! |
[1:26:36] | I thought he was… | 我以为他是同志… |
[1:26:41] | No, I’m… | 不 我是… |
[1:26:45] | Bloody marvelous! | 太妙了! |
[1:26:46] | Your baby is having my baby. | 你女儿怀了我的孩子 |
[1:26:50] | My baby is having his baby. | 我的女儿怀了他的孩子 |
[1:26:54] | And your baby? Whoa, baby! | 你的女儿 很棒! |
[1:26:57] | Whoa, baby! My baby! | 我的女儿 很棒! |
[1:26:59] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[1:27:02] | I couldn’t stall anymore. | 我拦不住他 |
[1:27:07] | Rog, look at this. | 罗杰 你看看他 |
[1:27:08] | Does that hurt? | 痛不痛? |
[1:27:11] | Riggs, get out! Fine! | 瑞格走开 你行 |
[1:27:13] | Whatever! | 随便啦! |
[1:27:17] | Anything happens to the Hongs | 如果阿洪一家出事 |
[1:27:21] | we’ll come back and rip you a new one. | 我们会再来折磨你 |
[1:27:23] | A new one. That’s two for Benny. | 你要倒大楣了 班尼叔叔 |
[1:27:25] | Bloody marvelous. | 太妙了 |
[1:27:31] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯啦? |
[1:27:32] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是干嘛? |
[1:27:33] | For keeping it from me and letting me think… | 谁叫你让我以为他… |
[1:27:36] | Hit him, not me. | 打他 别打我 |
[1:27:37] | As soon as we find the Hongs, me, you and Rianne is getting into this. | 找到阿洪后我们和莉安得谈谈 |
[1:29:33] | I can’t remember. | 完全记不起来 |
[1:29:37] | No, Riggs. Renminbi. | 瑞格 是人民币 |
[1:29:39] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:29:40] | That’s it! You got it. | 没错 你说对了! |
[1:29:43] | Means, “people’s money.” | 人民币是大陆的货币 |
[1:29:46] | People’s money? | 人民币? |
[1:29:47] | What else did Benny say? | 班尼还说什么? |
[1:29:48] | He was talking about his ancestor. | 他提到他的祖先 |
[1:29:51] | About buying him back. | 还说要把他买回来 |
[1:29:53] | And something about how tonight’s…too late. | 他说过了今晚就太迟 |
[1:29:56] | – Mean anything to you? – No, nothing at all. | -听得懂吗? -一点也不懂 |
[1:29:58] | What about the guy who torched my house? | 烧掉我家的那家伙 |
[1:30:00] | It was like Benny was afraid of him. | 班尼怕他怕得要命 |
[1:30:03] | If Benny’s scared of him, he’s got to be a Chinese Triad. | 他一定是三合会的人 |
[1:30:06] | Those guys’ll kill anyone who gets in their way. | 他们杀人不眨眼 |
[1:30:09] | Including cops… and their families. | 包括警察和他们的家人 |
[1:30:11] | So watch your asses, all right? | 所以你们要当心 |
[1:30:13] | Thanks, Ng. | 谢了 |
[1:30:14] | Keep me posted. | 保持联络 |
[1:30:15] | Pick up your wife, my daughter. Make sure she’s safe. | 把你老婆我女儿安顿好 |
[1:30:18] | I’ll get Trish, you get Lorna. | 我接翠西 你接萝娜 |
[1:30:20] | Her and Ping. | 还有小平 |
[1:31:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:31:27] | You want to get married, don’t you? | 你想结婚 是吧? |
[1:31:30] | No. | 没有 |
[1:31:36] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 对 我想结婚 |
[1:31:39] | But if you don’t want to, it’s okay. | 你不想结也没关系 |
[1:31:42] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不说? |
[1:31:44] | Because I didn’t want to put any pressure on you. | 我不想给你压力 |
[1:31:46] | If you want to someday, that’d be great. | 要是你想那就太好了 |
[1:31:51] | If you don’t… I love you. | 就算你不想结 我还是爱你 |
[1:31:59] | I’ll take you any way I can get you. | 不管怎样我都要跟你在一起 |
[1:32:07] | Feel that! | 摸摸看 |
[1:32:09] | Feel the baby! | 小平 你摸 |
[1:32:11] | He’s really dancing. | 宝宝在里头跳舞 |
[1:32:12] | He’s kicking. You feel him? | 他在踢我 摸到了吗? |
[1:32:31] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:33:04] | Riggs. Pick up, Riggs. | 快接 瑞格 |
[1:33:07] | Riggs, it’s Murtaugh. | 是莫道 |
[1:33:09] | I’m sick of these fuckers. | 我受够这些混蛋了 |
[1:33:11] | I say we just find them and shoot them. What do you think? | 咱们去大干一场 如何? |
[1:33:13] | Meet me and Butters on South Spring. | 到春日街碰头 |
[1:33:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:33:19] | They found my watch. | 他们找到我的表 |
[1:33:25] | They killed Hong, his uncle, Uncle Benny too. | 阿洪、他叔叔和班尼都死了 |
[1:33:28] | Bodies are in there. | 尸体在里面 |
[1:33:29] | Where’s the rest of the family? | 他家人呢? |
[1:33:30] | They’re okay. | 他们都没事 |
[1:33:32] | INS raided a Chinese sweatshop. | 移民局突袭一家制衣厂 |
[1:33:36] | Hong’s family was being held there | 发现他们 |
[1:33:39] | and they led them back here. | 他们才带移民局的人来这里 |
[1:33:42] | They were making funny money. Ink’s still wet. | 他们在做怪钞 油墨都没干 |
[1:33:47] | Where are the faces? | 上面的脸呢? |
[1:33:48] | That’s why I called it funny. | 所以我才说怪钞 |
[1:33:50] | Why are they making Chinese money? | 干嘛伪造中国钞票? |
[1:33:52] | Can they even exchange the stuff here? | 这儿能兑换吗? |
[1:33:54] | Only in China. | 只能在大陆用 |
[1:33:55] | – Renminbi. – I remember. | 人民币 我记得 |
[1:33:57] | Hong’s uncle was an artist. Maybe an engraver. | 阿洪的叔叔也许是个版画家 |
[1:34:02] | Bringing over his family could’ve been how he was paid to do the job. | 他是为了接家人来才这么做 |
[1:34:07] | That sounded thin. | 不太合理 |
[1:34:08] | It’s not. Keep talking. What? | 不会 继续说 还有什么 |
[1:34:11] | Benny said something about paying… buying back his forefathers. | 班尼说要买回列祖列宗 |
[1:34:15] | Murtaugh, What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:34:18] | Benny said something about buying back his forefathers. | 班尼说要买回列祖列宗 |
[1:34:21] | You said ancestors. | 你说祖先 |
[1:34:24] | What’s the difference? | 祖先 列祖列宗 |
[1:34:26] | The number four. Four Fathers. | 是四 四大天王 |
[1:34:29] | They were the top guys of the Hong Kong Triad. | 香港三合会的龙头老大 |
[1:34:31] | These guys disappeared from prison. | 他们在牢里消失 |
[1:34:34] | Reds jailed them when they took over. | 香港回归后他们被关起来 |
[1:34:36] | I bet you they’re here. | 他们一定在这儿 |
[1:34:37] | Damn, we’re good. | 我们真有一套 |
[1:34:39] | Grab Ping. I don’t want him to see the bodies. | 把小平带走 别让他看到尸体 |
[1:34:43] | 10 to 1, I know where the money is. | 我知道钱在哪里 |
[1:34:47] | 20 to 1, I know where the Four Fathers are. | 我也知道四大天王在哪里 |
[1:34:49] | Let me make a call. | 我去打电话 |
[1:34:51] | Don’t leave without us. | 记得走时叫我们 |
[1:34:52] | That was good work. You must be a detective. | 干得好 超级警探 |
[1:34:55] | I have my moments. | 我是有一套 |
[1:35:03] | Uncle Benny. | 班尼叔叔 |
[1:35:04] | I was actually starting to like the old goat. | 我开始喜欢这糟老头 |
[1:35:07] | “Bloody marvelous.” | 太妙了 |
[1:35:09] | And it’s fried rice, “you plick.” | 是炒饭 浑球 |
[1:35:13] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:35:19] | Which one is Hong? | 哪个是阿洪? |
[1:35:21] | Hong’s right in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[1:35:23] | I want a complete set of forensics on all three. | 我要这三个完整验尸报告 |
[1:35:30] | Dads and their kids. | 敬为人父 为人子 |
[1:35:35] | I’ll take care of yours, buddy. | 我会照顾你的孩子 |
[1:35:37] | We got to go! | 该走了 罗杰 |
[1:35:39] | Take care of yourself. | 小心点 |
[1:35:40] | – Where’re we going? – L.A. Harbor. | -去哪里? -洛杉矶港 |
[1:35:42] | What’s there? | 干嘛? |
[1:35:43] | It’s a foreign trade zone. | 那是所谓的外国贸易区 |
[1:35:45] | A lot of deals go down with the Chinese military. | 中共军方有很多暗盘交易 |
[1:35:48] | It’s run by a corrupt Chinese general. | 由一名贪污将军负责 |
[1:35:51] | I got it, | 我懂了 |
[1:35:52] | some corrupt Chinese general brought the Four Fathers here… | 贪污的将军把四大天王弄来 |
[1:35:56] | …and the Triad’s buying their release. | 三合会要把他们赎出来 |
[1:35:58] | That’s what Uncle Benny meant by buying them back. | 难怪班尼叔叔说要买回来 |
[1:36:01] | That general’ll be shitting kittens when he sees the money’s counterfeit. | 将军发现是伪钞一定会抓狂 |
[1:36:05] | Let’s tell him. | 咱们去告诉他吧 |
[1:36:48] | Hi, gang. | 大家好 |
[1:36:51] | LAPD. | 洛城警察 |
[1:36:56] | I saw Hong. | 我看到阿洪的尸体 |
[1:36:57] | This is what Benny meant by buying the Four Fathers. | 这就是四大天王呀 |
[1:37:01] | Harpo, Groucho, Chico… and Fucko. | 阿友、阿华、阿城和阿明 |
[1:37:03] | How are you, boys? | 你们好 |
[1:37:05] | Who’s the naughty general? | 谁是坏将军? |
[1:37:07] | Who’s been lining his pockets? | 谁在污黑钱? |
[1:37:09] | Naughty. | 真坏 |
[1:37:11] | Speaky English? | 会讲英文吗? |
[1:37:14] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:37:16] | See this? | 看到了吗? |
[1:37:17] | I hope you need a lot of toilet paper because that’s all it’s good for. | 希望你需要很多卫生纸 |
[1:37:20] | Wiping your ass. | 这些钱只能用来擦屁股 |
[1:37:23] | Take the Four Pops back to China. | 把四大天王送回中国 |
[1:37:25] | We don’t give a shit. | 就放你一马 |
[1:37:26] | The Four Pops. | 四大天王 |
[1:37:28] | Don’t want them no more. | 他们不受欢迎 |
[1:37:29] | It’s counterfeit. | 这全是伪钞 |
[1:37:31] | Triads never prosper when they cheat a general. | 三合会想占将军的便宜 |
[1:37:35] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[1:37:48] | There you go. Money losing face. General losing face. | 钞票没脸 将军没面子 |
[1:37:52] | Very hard when Triad tried to sit on it. | 三合会存心耍你 |
[1:37:57] | I fucked you. I fucked you. | 我把你整惨了 |
[1:37:59] | We fucked you. | 我们把你整惨了 真是… |
[1:38:01] | – We fucked you. It’s beautiful. – Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[1:38:06] | Don’t we get a hand? | 给点掌声吧 |
[1:38:18] | Keep your head down! Let them shoot each other! | 趴下 让他们自相残杀 |
[1:38:20] | Watch out! | 瑞格 小心! |
[1:38:24] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[1:38:37] | Was this a good idea? | 这方法好吗? |
[1:38:38] | It was an idea! | 总是个方法 |
[1:38:46] | 11 in the mag, 1 in the pipe. You? | 我有十二发 你呢? |
[1:38:48] | Wheel gun. 6 shots. | 左轮枪 六发 |
[1:38:52] | Four! | 剩四发 |
[1:38:58] | What’s going on? Why are you lying to me? | 你干嘛要骗我? |
[1:39:04] | IA says you’re on the take. | 风纪组说你收黑钱 |
[1:39:06] | I’m on the take?! | 我收黑钱? |
[1:39:08] | I think it’s crazy too! But you’re spending a lot of money! | 我也不信 可是你开销那么大 |
[1:39:11] | You ever hear of Ebony Clark? | 听过爱邦妮吗? |
[1:39:14] | Yeah! She writes those cheesy sex novels! | 她专写恶心的黄色小说 |
[1:39:18] | Are you boinking her? | 你跟她上床? |
[1:39:20] | No, I’m not boinking Ebony Clark, Riggs. Shit! | 没有 我没跟爱邦妮上床 |
[1:39:23] | Trish is Ebony Clark. | 翠西就是爱邦妮 |
[1:39:27] | You’re boinking her! | 你有跟她上床 |
[1:39:30] | Yeah, I’m boinking her. | 我是跟她上床 |
[1:39:47] | I’m too embarrassed to tell anybody. | 我不想说 太丢脸了 |
[1:39:49] | Yeah, I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[1:39:51] | How many you got? | 你剩几发? |
[1:39:52] | Two. | 两发 |
[1:39:54] | I’ll look for some more ammo. | 我去找子弹 |
[1:40:27] | Who’s that in white pajamas? | 穿白睡衣的是谁? |
[1:40:29] | Wah Sing Ku. The Four Father with him is his older brother. | 古华辛 那是他哥哥 |
[1:40:32] | No kidding. | 真的? |
[1:40:37] | Captain! | 队长 |
[1:40:43] | Hey, Butters. | 嘿 白特 |
[1:40:44] | Shit! Shit! | 该死! |
[1:40:46] | Now you got my name right. | 你终于说对了 |
[1:40:47] | I’m out. I got to find some rounds. | 没子弹了 |
[1:40:53] | Never been shot before. | 我没中过弹 |
[1:40:55] | Take care of my son-in-law. | 照顾我女婿 |
[1:41:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:41:48] | No. I got my ass kicked again. | 没事 我又被揍惨 |
[1:41:50] | Shit, I’m out. I’m out. | 可恶 我没子弹了 |
[1:41:52] | I hit the son of a bitch. I thought I missed him. | 我打中那浑球了 |
[1:41:53] | Where’d they go? | 他们往哪逃? |
[1:42:08] | Come on, come on. Go. | 快点 快点走 |
[1:42:11] | We got Door Number 1, Number 2, or Number 3. | 有一、二、三号门 |
[1:42:16] | Looks like Number 2, Monty. | 看来是二号门 |
[1:42:18] | Let’s go. | 咱们去看看 |
[1:42:24] | Bingo. | 中奖了 |
[1:42:35] | Now you’ve done it. Now he’s really pissed. | 你完了 他真的生气了 |
[1:42:43] | Son of a bitch is going to be a handful. | 这小子不好搞定 |
[1:42:50] | Since I met you, I’ve done some hairy shit. | 我跟你一起干过不少傻事 |
[1:42:53] | But this won’t happen. | 不过这次不行 |
[1:42:56] | I’m going to be a grandfather… | 我要当外公了 |
[1:42:58] | …and you and Lorna will have a baby. | 你和萝娜也快有小孩了 |
[1:43:04] | He ain’t worth dying for, Riggs. He ain’t worth it. | 不值得为他死 瑞格 不值得 |
[1:43:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:43:13] | And if he gets away we can track him down later with a howitzer or something. | 就算他跑了 还是抓得回来 |
[1:43:18] | Your son-in-law’s bleeding. | 你的女婿受伤了 |
[1:43:20] | We should get him and go. | 我们得救他离开 |
[1:43:22] | It’s raining and… | 现又下雨 而且… |
[1:43:24] | I’m too old for this shit too. | 我老到打不动了 |
[1:43:26] | Guy’s too damn good. | 这小子太能打了 |
[1:43:29] | Yeah, he’s good. How’d he do that thing with the gun? | 他上次是怎么拆我的枪? |
[1:43:32] | He took my gun apart with one deft move. How did he do that? | 他怎么一下就把枪给拆了? |
[1:43:38] | How? | 怎么办到的? |
[1:43:48] | Yeah, okay. Let’s go ask him. | 好吧 咱们去问他 |
[1:47:41] | Are you up there? | 你在上面吗? |
[1:47:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:48:17] | Where are you, Riggs? | 瑞格 你在哪里? |
[1:48:25] | Will it to me, Riggs! | 用意志力告诉我 |
[1:48:28] | Where are you? Will it to me! | 你在哪里?快用意志力告诉我 |
[1:48:34] | Will me, Riggs, will me. | 快告诉我 |
[1:48:36] | You going to have a baby. Will me, you son of a bitch. | 你要有小孩了 快用意志力 |
[1:48:39] | God! Will me! | 上帝啊 快告诉我 |
[1:48:46] | I hear you, Riggs. I hear you. | 我听到了 我听到了 |
[1:48:49] | I got you. I’m coming! | 我知道了 我来了 |
[1:49:42] | I heard you, Riggs! I heard you! | 我听到了 我听到了 |
[1:49:46] | You willed me to it! You willed me, baby! | 你办到了 你办到了 |
[1:49:48] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来? |
[1:49:50] | What took me so long?! What the hell do you think?! | 这么久?你在讲什么? |
[1:49:54] | I was knocked down over here! I couldn’t even get up! | 我被打得差点爬不起来 |
[1:49:59] | Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:50:05] | Let’s go home, man. Let’s get out of here. | 回家吧 |
[1:50:14] | I haven’t been here enough lately, Vicki. I’m sorry. | 我最近不常来 维琪对不起 |
[1:50:19] | I need to talk to you about Lorna. Me and Lorna. | 我得谈谈萝娜 我和萝娜 |
[1:50:25] | It’s like this. She wants to get married… | 是这样子的 她想结婚 |
[1:50:30] | …and I love her. I won’t lie to you. I do. | 我爱她 我不想骗你 真的 |
[1:50:34] | And I want to make her happy. | 我想让她快乐 |
[1:50:39] | I’m looking for help here, honey. | 请你帮帮忙 亲爱的 |
[1:50:42] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做? |
[1:50:46] | Funny talking to you about this stuff… | 跟你讲这些很奇怪… |
[1:50:53] | You want to get yourself shot? | 你想挨子弹吗? |
[1:50:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:51:01] | I was tailing you. | 我在跟踪你 |
[1:51:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:51:07] | I’ll leave you alone, okay? I guess you want to be alone. | 你想一个人 我不打扰你 |
[1:51:11] | I appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[1:51:17] | When I was a kid… I had a pet frog. | 我小时候有只青蛙宠物 |
[1:51:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:51:22] | Just give me a second. Let me tell you this, okay? | 让我说给你听 好吗? |
[1:51:26] | I had this pet frog. His name was Froggy. | 我有只青蛙 它叫蛙仔 |
[1:51:28] | He was my best friend in the world. | 它曾是我最好的朋友 |
[1:51:31] | I didn’t have lots of friends. | 我没什么朋友 |
[1:51:33] | Matter of fact… | 实际上 |
[1:51:35] | …I had no friends… and… | 一个也没有 |
[1:51:37] | …I used to kiss the frog too. | 我常亲这只青蛙 |
[1:51:42] | I thought maybe… | 我在想或许… |
[1:51:45] | …it would turn into a princess since I was a boy… | 我是男孩 希望它变成公主 |
[1:51:48] | …and it could be… my mother. | 她就能当我母亲 |
[1:51:52] | They told me that she… left or something. | 别人说我母亲抛下我们 |
[1:51:56] | And my father was no bargain. | 我老爸也不疼我 |
[1:51:59] | And so, just the frog. Froggy was my friend. | 只有那只青蛙是我的朋友 |
[1:52:03] | I really loved him and I took him everywhere with me. | 我很爱它 随身带着它 |
[1:52:06] | And I was riding on my bike one day… | 有一天我在骑单车 |
[1:52:08] | …and he jumped out of the box…and I ran him over with the back tire. | 它突然跳出来 被我辗过去 |
[1:52:13] | I killed him. | 是我杀死它 |
[1:52:15] | I was really heartbroken. Really. | 我真的好伤心 真的 |
[1:52:19] | He was my best friend, the only thing I ever loved. | 它是我这世上的最爱 |
[1:52:23] | And then I met you… | 后来我遇见你 |
[1:52:26] | …and Roger. | 和罗杰 |
[1:52:27] | And you guys really looked after me a lot more than you really had to. | 你们很照顾我 对我很好 |
[1:52:32] | I’m terrible to you, Leo. | 我们对你很恶劣 |
[1:52:33] | No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[1:52:37] | You’re my family… | 你们是我的家人 |
[1:52:39] | …and my friends. | 和我的朋友 |
[1:52:43] | You’re not better friends than Froggy. You’re just different. | 不是比蛙仔好 只是不同 |
[1:52:50] | And… I just thought that maybe that might be relevant. | 我只是觉得你或许会了解 |
[1:53:00] | Okay, I’ll leave you alone now. | 好了 我这就走了 |
[1:53:04] | I got a funny f… | 我突然有个奇怪预感 |
[1:53:08] | What’s wrong?! | 怎么了? |
[1:53:10] | I’m having a baby. | 我孩子要生了 |
[1:53:11] | Lorna beeped me. | 萝娜呼叫我 |
[1:53:13] | Yep, it’s Lorna. She’s having the baby. | 是萝娜 她要生了 |
[1:53:15] | I’ll get the car. | 天啊 我去开车 |
[1:53:17] | I’ll be behind you. | 我马上来 |
[1:53:26] | You sure picked a strange angel, honey. | 你挑了个怪天使传话给我 |
[1:53:30] | But I got the message. | 不过我懂你的意思 |
[1:53:33] | I got the message. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:53:40] | I’ll always have this. | 我会永远保存 |
[1:53:44] | Always have you. | 我永远拥有你 |
[1:53:46] | In here and here. | 在我心中和脑海里 |
[1:53:49] | Thanks, honey. I got to go. Bye. | 谢了 我得走了 再见 |
[1:53:53] | I am not ready to have this baby! | 我还没准备好 |
[1:53:55] | You’re as ready as you’re going to be. | 你准备好了而且快生了 |
[1:53:58] | Fine! Just wheel me in. | 随便你 推我进去吧 |
[1:54:00] | My legs are staying closed! | 反正它还没打开 |
[1:54:03] | Give me this! | 给我 |
[1:54:05] | Now, now, ma’am, let go! | 放手 我们走吧 |
[1:54:08] | I am a police officer! And I am not ready! | 我是警察 我还没准备好 |
[1:54:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:54:17] | – Are you the husband? – Yes. | -你是她先生? -是的 |
[1:54:18] | Honey, are you all right? | 宝贝 你还好吧? |
[1:54:20] | No, I’m not. I said | 我不好 我说… |
[1:54:22] | I didn’t want to get married but I do. | 我不想结婚 其实我很想 |
[1:54:24] | I want to be a wife before I’m a mother. | 我想先当妻子再当母亲 |
[1:54:25] | I just lied. I know you don’t want to. | 我说谎 我知道你不想 |
[1:54:30] | You said “okay”? | 你说好 |
[1:54:31] | Yes, I did. Okay. Let’s do it. Okay. | 我说好 我们结婚吧! |
[1:54:35] | He said okay. | 他说好 |
[1:54:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[1:54:38] | He said okay, Leo. | 他说好耶!里欧 |
[1:54:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊! |
[1:54:41] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道? |
[1:54:43] | I was on my way to the toilet and she grabbed me. | 我要上厕所却被她抓住 |
[1:54:46] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:54:47] | Have a nice baby! | 祝你生产顺利! |
[1:54:55] | Will you marry me? | 你愿嫁给我吗? |
[1:54:59] | You bet I will. | 当然愿意 |
[1:55:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:55:06] | I’m not going! Wait! No, no, wait! | 我不去 等等 |
[1:55:09] | Please, Riggs. Get a minister. | 拜托 去找个牧师来 |
[1:55:11] | Now? | 现在? |
[1:55:12] | Right now. We’re getting married. Here comes another one. | 我们现在要结婚 阵痛又来了 |
[1:55:15] | But we need a license, a blood test… | 得先登记、验血 |
[1:55:16] | Before the baby comes! | 孩子出来前我要牧师证婚 |
[1:55:19] | It’s coming now. | 他要出来了 |
[1:55:20] | Listen, I am getting married or there is no baby. | 听着!不结婚我就不生 |
[1:55:23] | This could be an aspect of a transition phase. | 你可能太歇斯的里 |
[1:55:25] | This is no goddamn aspect of a transition phase! | 才不是过渡期的歇斯的里 |
[1:55:28] | Honey, everybody, calm down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[1:55:30] | Calm down. Calm down. Okay? | 冷静点 好吗? |
[1:55:33] | – Get a priest, minister, anything. – Where? | -神父、牧师 都行 -去哪儿找? |
[1:55:36] | Leo, go get a priest! Goddamn it, Leo! | 快去找个神父来 里欧! |
[1:55:37] | I got it, I got it. Okay, okay. | 好啦 我去找 |
[1:55:41] | Pant, pant, blow. Remember Lamaze class? | 喘气、吐气 记得吗? |
[1:55:43] | Pant, blow. Come on, pant, blow. | 喘气、吐气、呼吸 |
[1:55:47] | But I want to say “I do.” | 我要说”我愿意” |
[1:55:49] | Here he is. Here he is. | 来了 来了 |
[1:55:50] | This is Rabbi Gelb. | 这是犹太牧师基伯 |
[1:55:52] | A rabbi? | 犹太牧师? |
[1:55:53] | You said anything, duh. | 你说什么都行 |
[1:55:55] | He’ll do. | 可以啦 |
[1:55:56] | For what, I’ll do? What? | 可以什么啊? |
[1:55:58] | – Marry us. – Marry you? | -为我们证婚 -证婚? |
[1:56:01] | – You’re Jewish? – Not necessarily. | -是犹太人吗? -大概不是吧 |
[1:56:03] | – You got a license? – No. Rabbi, please don’t go. | -有结婚登记吗? -不 我们没有 拜托别走 |
[1:56:04] | She needs to hear the words before the baby comes. | 她生孩子前想听到证言 |
[1:56:10] | Are you both serious about this? | -你们都很认真吗? -绝对认真 |
[1:56:11] | I don’t have time for hijinks. | 别闹着玩 |
[1:56:12] | We’re really very serious. | 我们都是认真的 |
[1:56:14] | I could do it. It wouldn’t be official. | 这不算是正式的 |
[1:56:17] | I just want to hear the words. | 我只想了结一桩心愿 |
[1:56:19] | What the hell. What are your names? | 好吧 你们叫什么名字? |
[1:56:22] | I’m Martin and this is Lorna. | 我叫马丁 她叫萝娜 |
[1:56:23] | Martin and Lorna. | 马丁和萝娜 |
[1:56:26] | What am I doing? How do the goyim do this? | 我在干嘛?别人是怎么说? |
[1:56:30] | Dearly beloved. | 挚爱的伴侣 |
[1:56:31] | Dearly beloved. | 挚爱的伴侣 |
[1:56:34] | Dearly beloved, marriage is a spiritual unity… | 婚姻是两人神圣的结合 |
[1:56:37] | Faster, faster! She’s heading for the home stretch. | 快点 她得进产房了 |
[1:56:42] | Martin, will you take Lorna to be your wife? | 马丁 你愿娶罗娜为妻 |
[1:56:44] | Will you honor, love, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera… | 你会尊重她、爱她…等等 |
[1:56:48] | …until death do you part? | 至死不渝? |
[1:56:49] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[1:56:51] | Lorna, will you take Martin to be your husband? | 萝娜 你愿嫁给马丁… |
[1:56:53] | Etcetera, etcetera. The same thing. | …等等 至死不渝? |
[1:56:54] | – I do. – I pronounce you man and wife. | -我愿意 -你们已是夫妻了 |
[1:56:57] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲新娘了 |
[1:56:59] | You already did. | 已经亲了 |
[1:57:00] | – All right, let’s go. – No, wait, wait! | -走吧 -等一下 |
[1:57:02] | Hold it! Hold it! | 等一下! |
[1:57:05] | I need this! I need this glass! | 玻璃杯给我! |
[1:57:07] | – No, goddamn it! – I need it! | 不行 冒失鬼 |
[1:57:08] | What are you doing?! | 你要干嘛? |
[1:57:09] | Talk to the hand, okay? I’ll be right back. | 别吵 我马上回来 |
[1:57:14] | You know how long it took me to fill that thing? All day! | 我尿了一整天才凑满的 |
[1:57:18] | This is unsanitary. What is this? | 太不卫生了 这要干什么? |
[1:57:21] | – Break it. – And get piss on my shoes? | -踩碎玻璃 -我鞋子会沾到尿 |
[1:57:23] | You got to do this! | 快点啦! |
[1:57:24] | – Mazel tov! – Okay, let’s go. | 可以了 走吧 |
[1:57:28] | Come back here, you little son of a bitch! | 你给我回来 混蛋 |
[1:57:32] | Leo, please. | 里欧 拜托 |
[1:57:36] | Your work is over here now. | 你的忙帮完了 |
[1:57:38] | I think someone else needs you. | 还有别人要你帮忙 |
[1:57:45] | Good luck, Lorna, | 祝你们好运 |
[1:57:47] | Riggs. Thanks a lot. | 里欧 多谢了 |
[1:57:57] | Stick around. Meet the kid. | 留下来看宝宝 |
[1:57:58] | Good luck, Lorna! Okay, okay. | 祝你好运 萝娜 |
[1:58:06] | Here it comes, here it comes. | 来了 来了 |
[1:58:11] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[1:58:13] | He’s looking right at you. He knows it’s you. | 他在看你 他知道是你 |
[1:58:20] | Rog, look what I found. | 你看看 |
[1:58:22] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[1:58:24] | Boy, what a beauty. | 这男孩真漂亮 |
[1:58:26] | Look at those eyes! | 眼睛好大 |
[1:58:28] | He looks like his mother. | 很像他妈妈 |
[1:58:29] | Yes, he does. | 没错 |
[1:58:31] | Murtaugh! Murtaugh! | 莫道…莫道… |
[1:58:35] | – No, Butters! – That’s right. | -白特宝宝! -没错 |
[1:58:37] | Butters’ baby. Better not be Murtaugh. | 她姓白特 希望不是姓莫道 |
[1:58:39] | It’s Butters, Butters, Butters. | 是白特 白特 |
[1:58:41] | Look at that baby. | 你们看看 |
[1:58:44] | Look at the hair. | 她的头发 |
[1:58:47] | That’s my baby! | 她是我的宝宝 |
[1:58:50] | Look at her. You’re so cute. Look at you. | 她好可爱 看看她 |
[1:58:53] | 27 people. Nobody thought of bringing a camera? | 二十七个人都没想到要带相机 |
[1:58:56] | Leo, your plastic’s flaccid. | 卡刷爆了吗? |
[1:58:58] | These machines take your plastic, they wreck it, then give you the camera. | 这机器把信用卡弄坏了 |
[1:59:00] | The camera doesn’t work. They’re trying to… | 相机不能用 真是他… |
[1:59:03] | No, no, please. | 不能骂脏话 |
[1:59:09] | What you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[1:59:10] | Look at these two babies. | 我来看宝宝 |
[1:59:12] | Just a little something from the squad. | 局里同仁送的 |
[1:59:16] | Give me back those captain badges. | 队长的警徽拿回来 |
[1:59:18] | What for? | 干嘛? |
[1:59:19] | Congratulations. You’re sergeants again. | 恭喜 你们又是警探了 |
[1:59:21] | The city’s self-insured. | 有保险了 |
[1:59:23] | I thought they’d make us president. | 我还以为这次要当总统 |
[1:59:26] | By the way, Grandpa, you owe the Chief one. | 祖父级的 你欠局长人情 |
[1:59:29] | He went to bat for you with the INS | 他向移民局求情 |
[1:59:30] | and they’re giving asylum to the Hongs. | 替洪家请求政治庇护 |
[1:59:33] | All right! | 太好了! |
[1:59:36] | We’re taking a picture. | 我们要照相 |
[1:59:37] | We’re going to take a picture. | 一起来照个相 快点 |
[1:59:39] | Get in the picture. | 过来啊 |
[1:59:42] | Squeeze together. Candy-stripers out. | 大家靠紧一点 护士拍不到 |
[1:59:45] | Out, out, okay, okay. Out. | 拍不到 拍不到 |
[1:59:47] | I can’t. There’s not enough room. Sorry. | 我拍不到 太挤了 抱歉 |
[1:59:51] | You got to back up. | 你得退后 |
[1:59:53] | I’m taking big steps! | 我在退了 |
[1:59:55] | Get this guy to take it. | 请他帮忙拍 你过来 |
[1:59:57] | Doc, do me a favor? Take a picture of all of us? | 医生 帮忙拍张相 |
[2:00:02] | It’s my best man, after all. | 他是我的伴郎 |
[2:00:04] | Closer. | 靠紧一点 |
[2:00:05] | Get my grandbaby in it too. | 要拍到我孙女喔 |
[2:00:07] | Are you all friends? | 你们是朋友吗? |
[2:00:08] | No. We’re family! | 不 我们是一家人! |
[2:00:11] | Okay, on 3. | 数到三 |
[2:00:12] | One… two… three | 一…二…三… |