英文名称:The Doorman
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[01:17] | Candy! | 糖果 |
[01:19] | Gunnery sergeant Gorski. | 戈尔斯基炮兵中士 |
[01:22] | Yes, ma’am? | 是的 夫人 |
[01:25] | I’m confident my daughter will appreciate some female company. | 我相信我女儿会很高兴有女伴的 |
[01:28] | Yes, ma’am. Shall we proceed, Mr. Laughlin? | 是的夫人 我们开始吧 劳克林先生 |
[01:32] | Come on, nira. Let’s get comfy. | 过来 尼拉 放松些 |
[01:35] | Secure vip’s daughter in eagle three. | 保护老鹰三号内贵宾女儿安全 |
[01:37] | Copy that, chief. | 收到 长官 |
[01:39] | Mr. Collins, let’s go over the presentation. | 科林斯先生 来一起看发布稿件 |
[01:42] | This is so pretty. | 这太棒了 |
[01:43] | All teams, this is six. Radio check over. | 所有小队 我是6号 无线电检测完毕 |
[01:47] | Eagle one, Roger. Out. | 老鹰一号 收到 |
[01:48] | Eagle two, Roger. Out. | 老鹰二号 收到 |
[01:50] | Eagle three, Roger. Out. | 老鹰三号 收到 |
[01:53] | Eagle four, Roger. Out. | 老鹰四号 收到 |
[01:55] | Eagle nine, this is eagle six. Radio check, over. | 老鹰9号 我是6号 检查无线电 完毕 |
[02:54] | How come there’s so many cars with us today? | 今天怎么有这么多车和我们一起 |
[02:58] | To make sure you and your mommy are super safe. | 为了确保你和你妈妈的绝对安全 |
[03:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | Can I have another piece of candy? | 我能再要一块糖果吗 |
[03:07] | – You’re gonna get me in trouble. – Yes. | -你真懂得让我难做 -没错 |
[03:11] | All right, just one. | 好吧 就一个 |
[03:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | We may have a situation. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[03:23] | Grouping in the woods at three o’clock. | 森林三点钟方向有一队人 |
[03:28] | Yeah, that’s an all clear. | 收到 没有问题 |
[03:42] | Holy… no! | 天呐 不 |
[03:56] | Johnson, take the lead! Go, go, go! | 约翰松 你领头 快走 快 快 |
[04:21] | – Ali? – Nothing is gonna happen to you, okay? | -艾莉 -你会没事的 好吗 |
[04:23] | Nothing is gonna happen to you. | 你会没事的 |
[04:26] | Is nira all right? | 尼拉还好吗 |
[04:33] | Back it up! Back it up! Back it up! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[05:00] | All right, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[05:01] | Sweetie, I need you to sit here and stay low, okay? | 亲爱的 我需要你坐在这而且别抬头 好吗 |
[05:28] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快来 我们走 |
[05:32] | Mommy! It’s okay. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[06:39] | – So when’d you get back? – To New York? | -所以你什么时候回来的 -到纽约 |
[06:43] | About a week. | 大概一周 |
[06:46] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有落脚的地方吗 |
[06:49] | What about a job? | 工作怎么样 |
[06:53] | It wasn’t exactly a parade welcoming me home. | 这可不是欢迎我回家的样子 |
[06:57] | Well, I missed you at the funeral. | 好吧 我在葬礼上很想你 |
[07:02] | They wouldn’t let me go. | 他们不会让我走的 |
[07:05] | What, for your sister? | 什么 因为你姐姐吗 |
[07:06] | Non sibi sed patriae. | 不为己身 全然为国 |
[07:09] | Not self, but country and all that. | 不是自己 而是国家 |
[07:12] | That’s Navy, not us. | 那是海军 不是我们 |
[07:14] | It seemed to make sense at the time. | 当时看来是有道理的 |
[07:19] | You know, the kids would benefit from having their aunt around. | 你知道的 有小姨在身边对孩子们有好处 |
[07:24] | Any interest in seeing them? | 有兴趣看他们吗 |
[07:27] | Jon? | 乔恩 |
[07:35] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[07:38] | There’s an opening at the apartment building where I’m working. | 我上班的公寓楼那里有个空缺 |
[07:42] | It’s not much, but it’s something. | 薪水不高 但也是有意义的 |
[07:45] | They’re doing major renovations. | 他们正在大装修 |
[07:46] | You get the job, hardly anybody will be there. | 这份工作归你了 几乎不会有人去那 |
[07:51] | Not quite as exciting as where you’ve been. | 不像你去过的地方那么刺激 |
[08:01] | You know, when we fought in Vietnam. | 你知道的 在越南打仗的时候 |
[08:04] | We saw a lot of things. | 我们见了很多事情 |
[08:07] | After the war, the only people who really | 战后 唯一真正了解我们 |
[08:09] | understood what we went through… | 经历了什么的人 |
[08:12] | Were the other soldiers. | 是别的战士 |
[08:15] | There’s groups you can talk to. | 你可以和这里的他们聊聊 |
[08:21] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心 我很好 |
[08:25] | I’ll check out this job. | 我会考虑这份工作 |
[08:31] | I missed you, uncle pat. | 我很想你 帕特叔叔 |
[10:04] | I owe you a couple of mets tickets. | 我欠你几张大都会球赛的门票 |
[10:06] | Not until they got a team worth watching. | 直到他们有一支值得观看的队伍 |
[10:09] | Hey, so where do I find borz blasevic? | 所以我该去哪找博尔兹·布拉塞维奇 |
[10:12] | In the locker room. Take the elevator down to the basement, | 在更衣室 乘电梯到地下室 |
[10:15] | go left through the fire doors. You’ll see it. | 左转通过防火门 你会看到的 |
[10:17] | And don’t tell him we’re related. | 还有别告诉他咱们是亲戚 |
[10:18] | – He’ll go easier on you. – All right. | -他会对你更友好点 -好吧 |
[10:25] | Hey, uncle pat. | 嘿 帕特叔叔 |
[10:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | 危险 锅炉房 仅限个人授权 | |
[10:39] | – You’re gorski? – Yes, sir. | -你是戈尔斯基 -是的 先生 |
[10:40] | Pat told me you were coming. | 帕特告诉过我你要来 |
[10:43] | He’s a nice guy. | 他人很好错 |
[10:46] | – Don’t you think? – Yes, sir. | -你不觉得吗 -当然了 先生 |
[10:48] | You can put your stuff… | 你可以把你的东西放在 |
[10:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:53] | Sorry about this. We’re all unisex here. | 抱歉 我们这里不分男女 |
[11:00] | This is what I love about rachmaninoff. | 这就是我喜欢拉赫曼尼诺夫的原因 |
[11:04] | He’s so unexpected. | 他太出人意料了 |
[11:06] | I feel the same way about Dylan. | 我觉得迪兰也是这样 |
[11:06] | Bob Dylan:美国现代民谣歌手,词曲作者 Dylan Thomas:美国现代诗人 | |
[11:08] | Thomas? Bob. | -托马斯 -鲍勃 |
[11:12] | You’re not a fan of classical work, are you? | 你不喜欢古典作品 对吗 |
[11:14] | Not exactly, sir. | 不完全是 先生 |
[11:17] | You can cut the “sir” crap. | 你可以少说”先生”这句了 |
[11:20] | We have enough kissing up to do here already. | 我们在这拍了够多马屁了 |
[11:22] | We don’t have to do it to each other. | 我们之间不需要这样做 |
[11:25] | We’ll use the next two days to get you acclimated. | 我们会让你在接下来两天里熟悉环境 |
[11:27] | You get the easter weekend off. | 没什么事儿所以你有一整个周末过复活节 |
[11:29] | Everyone will be out of the building, so you won’t miss much. | 每个人都会离开大楼 所以你不用想太多 |
[11:32] | You come back to work on Monday. | 你周一回来上班 |
[11:34] | There will be more babysitting | 在卡林顿翻新期间需要 |
[11:36] | the carrington while it gets a facelift. | 更多的安保人员 |
[11:38] | Think you can handle that? | 觉得自己能做到吗 |
[11:40] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我会尽最大努力的 先生 |
[11:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:48] | Let’s go, let’s go! Holiday! | 我们走 我们走 放假啦 |
[11:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:55] | I may be old-fashioned, but a woman doorman? | 可能我比较古板 但怎么是女门卫 |
[11:58] | We’re trying to modernize our image | 我们正在尝试让自身在卡林顿 |
[11:59] | at the carrington, sir. I’m sorry. | 的形象更现代化 先生 抱歉 |
[12:06] | Here, let me help you with those. | 让我来帮你拿这些 |
[12:08] | – Oh, no. I got them. – I insist, I insist. | -没关系 我可以的 -让我来 应该的 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | You’re not moving during the remodeling? | 在翻新期间您不搬出去吗 |
[12:14] | Borz was kind enough to arrange an exception for us. | 博尔兹好心地对我们例外安排 |
[12:18] | Poor Bernard had a stroke seven years ago. | 可怜的伯纳德得了中风七年了 |
[12:22] | You know how old fogies feel about change. | 你知道老古董们对于改变的看法吗 |
[12:26] | Old fogies. Come on, you’re not that old. | 老古董 拜托 你还没有那么老 |
[12:28] | You’re kind. | 你真好 |
[12:31] | A liar, but kind nevertheless. | 小骗子 不过还是很好 |
[12:38] | Oh, that was very helpful, dear. | 真是帮大忙了 亲爱的 |
[12:43] | You know, your sister never stopped talking about you. | 你知道的 你姐姐时刻不停地说起你 |
[12:48] | – Now I know why. – Wait. | -现在我知道原因了 -等等 |
[12:50] | How do you know my sister? | 你怎么知道我姐姐的 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re Ali, right? | 好吧 你是艾莉 对吗 |
[12:54] | Your sister and family lived in the building. | 你姐姐一家住在这座楼里 |
[12:57] | Her husband and kids still do. | 她丈夫和孩子还在现在也还在 |
[13:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:02] | 10c. | 10楼c户 |
[13:04] | Oh, lovely family, but tragic what they’ve lived through. | 有爱的一家 但是他们的经历真是悲惨 |
[13:10] | Have a happy easter. | 复活节快乐 |
[13:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[13:24] | Well, I was gonna… | 好吧 我是准备 |
[13:26] | You know, I thought being close to family might… | 你知道的 我觉得接近家人可能 |
[13:31] | Might be, you know… | 可能会 你懂的 |
[13:35] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:39] | – Max, get the door. – I’m busy. | -麦克斯 去开门 -我在忙 |
[13:41] | Max, I swear to god, I’m gonna throw | 麦克斯 我向上帝发誓 我要把你的 |
[13:44] | that game out the window. | 游戏机从窗子扔出去 |
[13:48] | – What? – Is your father home by any chance? | -有事吗 -你父亲在家吗 |
[13:51] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[13:53] | Well, who is it? I’m working. | 好吧 是谁 我在工作 |
[14:01] | – Ali. – What the hell is going on? | -艾莉 -到底是怎么回事 |
[14:05] | – You tell me. Are you working here? – Yeah. | -你说呢 你在这上班 -对 |
[14:07] | And that has nothing to do with you? | 这是跟你无关的 |
[14:10] | No. | 是的 |
[14:12] | Damn it, uncle pat. | 可恶 帕特叔叔 |
[14:16] | – You want to come in? – No. | -你要进来吗 -不 |
[14:19] | I did not ask for this. | 我没请求过这个 |
[14:21] | Believe me, I had no idea you were gonna end up here. | 相信我 我不知道你最后会到这来 |
[14:25] | – Jasper! – No. | -贾斯珀 -不 |
[14:26] | Jasper! Damn it. | 贾斯珀 可恶 |
[14:28] | Lily, how many times? Words. | 莉莉 多少次了 注意用词 |
[14:32] | We have to find him. | 我们必须找到它 |
[14:35] | Uh, look, I’ve got to get this. | 你看 我要做这个了 |
[14:37] | It’s my publisher in London. | 是我在伦敦的出版商 |
[14:39] | We’ve been missing each other all morning. | 我们整个早上都失联了 |
[14:41] | Can you just… I won’t be long. | 你能不能 我不会太久的 |
[14:46] | Do you need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[14:48] | Jasper could be anywhere by now. | 贾斯珀现在可能在任何地方 |
[14:50] | We need Max. | 我们需要麦克斯 |
[14:52] | Come on! Oh! Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[14:56] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[14:59] | Go away. | 一边去 |
[15:02] | Lily, what the hell? | 莉莉 到底怎么了 |
[15:04] | Jasper escaped again. We need your help. | 贾斯珀又跑出去了 我们需要你的帮助 |
[15:06] | Get out! | 出去 |
[15:09] | I don’t have time to look for your stupid cat. | 我没有时间去找你那只蠢猫 |
[15:13] | If you don’t help us, I’ll tell dad | 如果你不帮我们 我会告诉爸爸 |
[15:14] | that you’re smoking marijuana again. | 你又在抽大麻了 |
[15:19] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[15:21] | Jasper, come here. | 贾斯珀 来这里 |
[15:23] | There’s 63 apartments on ten floors, | 10楼有63套房 |
[15:25] | all of them open for the contractor. | 全都开着门等承包商 |
[15:28] | This is gonna take forever. | 这事要没完了 |
[15:31] | Max collected all of the blueprints for the carrington | 在麦克斯还是童子军的时候他收集了 |
[15:33] | – when he was a boy scout. – Max, a boy scout? | -整个卡林顿的蓝图 -麦克斯 童子军 |
[15:37] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[15:39] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀 |
[15:45] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[15:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:52] | Where’d your brother go? | 你哥去哪了 |
[15:54] | – Max? – Max, this isn’t funny. | -麦克斯 -麦克斯 这不好玩 |
[15:57] | Max, where’d you go? | 麦克斯 你去哪了 |
[16:00] | Max… Ahh! | 麦克斯 |
[16:04] | Butt brain! | 大笨蛋 |
[16:05] | Where did you even come from anyway? | 你从哪条路过来的 |
[16:07] | A secret door. Building’s full of them. | 一道暗门 大楼里到处都是 |
[16:10] | Servants used them to get from room to room. | 佣人们走这个到各个房间 |
[16:15] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[16:18] | – What’s your name anyhow? – Ali. | -你叫什么 -艾莉 |
[16:21] | Aunt Ali? | 艾莉 阿姨 |
[16:23] | Mommy told us all about you. | 妈妈跟我们说过你 |
[16:26] | – She did? – Yeah, you were her hero. | -是吗 -是的 你是她的英雄 |
[16:30] | So how do we find Jasper anyway? | 我们应该怎么找贾斯珀呢 |
[16:31] | Jasper… | 贾斯珀… |
[16:33] | Iet’s check the basement. | 去看下地下室吧 |
[16:40] | That’s Jasper. | 那是贾斯珀 |
[16:44] | What’s through this wall? | 这墙通向哪里 |
[16:46] | They were building a subway tunnel under the Carrington. | 他们之前在卡林顿下面建一条地铁隧道 |
[16:50] | Ran out of money in the ’40s, sealed it up. | 在40年代花光了钱 就把它封起来了 |
[16:54] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[16:57] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[17:01] | Please be okay. | 一定要没事啊 |
[17:03] | Max, give me your phone. | 麦克斯 把你的手机给我 |
[17:10] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[17:11] | – What do we do? – Now, let’s see. | -我们该怎么办 -先看看 |
[17:24] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[17:26] | Do not try this at home. | 可不能在家里尝试这个 |
[17:36] | I didn’t think we’d ever see Jasper again, | 我以为我再也见不到贾斯珀了 |
[17:39] | but then aunt Ali dropped into the hole | 但后来艾莉阿姨下到那洞里 |
[17:41] | like spider-man and saved him. | 像蜘蛛侠一样救了他 |
[17:44] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[17:46] | Your aunt was always full of surprises. | 你的阿姨总是带来很多惊喜 |
[17:48] | Right. You, go in and get started on mommy’s mint sauce, | 好了 你现在去做妈妈薄荷酱吧 |
[17:51] | and I’ll join you in a minute. | 我等会儿过帮你一起做 |
[17:53] | Will you come to easter dinner tomorrow? I’m cooking it. | 明天要过来吃复活节晚餐吗 我负责做 |
[17:57] | Lily, I would love that but… | 莉莉 我很想来 但是 |
[17:58] | You got to eat. | 再忙也要吃饭啊 |
[18:03] | It’ll give us a chance to reconnect. | 这样我们有机会可以重新联络下 |
[18:06] | I don’t want to reconnect. | 我并不想再联络 |
[18:10] | I’m taking the kids back to the uk on Monday. | 我打算周末带孩子回英国 |
[18:13] | During the construction, you’ll have | 在这装修期间 你可以找任何 |
[18:15] | the place to yourself without us. | 没有我们地方自己一个人呆着 |
[18:16] | The only reason we stayed so long was | 我们现在还在这里原因是因为 |
[18:18] | Lily wanted to make an easter dinner here. | 莉莉想要在这里做一顿复活节晚餐 |
[18:21] | Like her mother did. | 就像他妈妈那样 |
[18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:27] | We weren’t really in touch, and I… | 我们很久没联系过了 我 |
[18:30] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[18:32] | Please, Ali? | 拜托了 艾莉 |
[19:06] | You’re still here, buddy? | 你还在这里吗 兄弟 |
[19:09] | Your shift ended over an hour ago. | 你一小时前就应该下班了 |
[19:12] | Don’t you have an easter feast waiting for you somewhere? | 这时候不是应该有复活节大餐在等你吃吗 |
[19:14] | I promised Mrs. Hersch I’d fix her microwave | 我答应赫尔施夫人在我回家之前 |
[19:17] | before I went home. | 帮她修好微波炉 |
[19:19] | That’s thoughtful of you. | 你想的真周到 |
[19:20] | Yeah, well, I don’t want to disappoint her. | 是的 没错 我不想要她失望 |
[19:23] | Do you wanna share a beer? | 要来点啤酒吗 |
[19:26] | – Start the celebration. – Yeah, sure. | -算是开始庆祝了 – 好吧 |
[19:33] | Hey, hey, tilt the glass. | 嘿 玻璃杯斜一点 |
[19:34] | You never poured a beer before? | 你之前没倒过啤酒么 |
[19:37] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[19:38] | – Is that better? – Yeah. | -这样对吗 -是的 |
[19:40] | A better tilt? | 还要再倾斜 |
[19:41] | So what’s your plans tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排吗 |
[19:43] | At home. TV, bed. | 在家看电视 睡觉 |
[19:45] | – No party? – No party. | -没有聚会吗 -没有 |
[19:47] | Okay. Here’s some beer, at least. | 好吧 至少这里还有点儿啤酒 |
[20:28] | – You’re back already. – I am. | -你都回来了 -没错 |
[20:30] | I told you to take the holiday off. | 我不是告诉过你可以休节日假吗 |
[20:31] | The Stantons invited me for dinner. | 斯坦顿斯邀请我吃晚餐 |
[20:34] | You work fast. | 你适应得很快啊 |
[20:35] | Sheer force of my personality maybe. | 可能这就是我个人的魅力了 |
[20:36] | You’re staying in? | 你要待在哪里 |
[20:38] | Yeah. Home-cooked meal. | 是的 家庭餐 |
[20:40] | Trust me, I would welcome any chance | 相信我 我一点都不想去 |
[20:41] | to duck out, but I promised, so… | 但我答应了 所以 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | You want me to save you some pie? It’s fresh from the deli. | 你想要我给你留些派吗 从熟食店刚买的 |
[20:49] | No, it’s okay. I’m on a diet. | 不用了 我在减肥 |
[20:52] | Your loss. | 这就是你损失了 |
[20:55] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[21:52] | Shall we begin? | 开始行动 |
[22:06] | Jammer’s set. Good to go. | 干扰器准备就绪 可以开始了 |
[22:12] | Cut it. Cut it. Cut the blue one. | 剪掉它 剪那根蓝色的 |
[22:16] | Let me handle it. I got it, I got it. | 让我来处理 我来 |
[22:19] | Please. Thank you. | 帮我拿一下 谢谢 |
[22:24] | Woah! | 哇噢 |
[22:27] | Whoo! Rock and roll. | 哇哦 乱起来吧 |
[22:36] | – What’s this? – Something I made for you. | -这是什么 -我专门做给你的 |
[22:39] | Wait, Lily, this is amazing. | 等等 莉莉 这真是太棒了 |
[22:40] | How did you draw this? It looks exactly like me. | 你是怎么画出来的 画的非常像我 |
[22:43] | I used a picture of you and daddy. | 我通过一个你和爸爸的照片 |
[22:49] | Where’d you find this? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[22:50] | In daddy’s memory book. Don’t you like it? | 在爸爸的相簿 你不喜欢吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. No, I love it. It’s amazing. Thank you so much. | 当然不 我很喜欢 它非常棒 谢谢你 |
[22:57] | I am gonna put it right up here so that everyone can enjoy it. | 我要把它放上面让所有人都能欣赏它 |
[23:01] | Do you think they’ll like it? | 你认为他们会喜欢吗 |
[23:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:09] | Speaking of everyone, where is your father? | 你们俩儿知道你爸爸在哪里 |
[23:12] | – He’s busy. – He’s always busy. | -他在忙 -他总是很忙 |
[23:18] | Your mommy told me a story. | 你妈妈给我讲了个故事 |
[23:20] | Do you know what water wings are? | 你知道充气浮袋是什么吗 |
[23:23] | Daddy made me wear them when I learned to swim. | 爸爸让我在学游泳的时候戴的 |
[23:26] | It’s so frustrating. | 这真令人沮丧 |
[23:29] | Can you imagine wearing them every single day? | 那你能想象每天都戴着它吗 |
[23:31] | I wouldn’t cope. I’d die. | 我不愿意 我宁愿去死 |
[23:34] | What if I told you that your daddy used to wear them | 那我告诉你你爸爸之前经常戴着它 |
[23:37] | every single time he left the house? | 每一次他离家的时候 |
[23:40] | – You’re kidding. – It’s true. | -你在开玩笑吧 -那是真的 |
[23:42] | Your grandma lived in a house with a really big lake, | 你奶奶住的地方有个很大的湖 |
[23:45] | so every time your daddy wanted to go out | 所以每次你爸爸想要出去或者玩耍 |
[23:47] | and play, she made him wear them. | 你奶奶都让他戴着它们 |
[23:50] | You’re kidding! | 你一定是开玩笑 |
[23:52] | So, every time you get a little mad at your dad, just remember… | 所以每次你想气你爸的时候 只需要说 |
[23:56] | Water wings. Water wings. | 充气浮袋 充气浮袋 |
[23:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[24:00] | Sorry, I had a deadline. | 抱歉 我有个赶稿 |
[24:02] | Finally got the publisher off my back. | 终于摆脱了出版商的纠缠 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:11] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[24:12] | Help your sister. | 去帮你妹妹 |
[24:19] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[24:20] | What? No. Miss something? Here? | 什么 没错过什么 |
[24:22] | – Nothing at all. – Nothing. there’s nothing to miss. | -什么都没有 -这里没有什么可以错过的 |
[24:24] | – Just talking about vegetables. -Just that we love vegetables. | -只是在讨论蔬菜 -我们只是喜欢蔬菜 |
[24:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[24:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | That must be pat to fix the microwave. | 肯定是帕特来修微波炉了 |
[24:41] | Oh, Borz! | 嘿 博尔兹 |
[24:42] | – Happy easter. – Happy easter. | -复活节快乐 -复活节快乐 |
[24:44] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[24:46] | – You have a visitor. – I wasn’t expecting one. | -你有一个访客 -我没有约任何人啊 |
[24:48] | It’s an old friend of your husband. | 是你丈夫的老朋友 |
[24:50] | A friend of Bernard’s? | 伯纳德的朋友 |
[24:52] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[24:53] | Oh! My name is Victor Dubois. | 我叫维克多•杜布瓦 |
[24:55] | I happen to be in town briefly | 我刚好在这里度假 |
[24:57] | for the holiday and wanted to stop by. | 顺便拜访一下老朋友 |
[25:00] | I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience. | 我希望这没有给你带来不便 |
[25:02] | Oh, of course not! | 当然没有 |
[25:05] | Oh, come in, come in. | 快进来 进来 |
[25:06] | Can I get you anything? Some tea? | 你想要来些茶吗 |
[25:09] | – We have plenty of food. – Some tea would be delightful. | -我们准备了很多食物 -来点茶就好了 |
[25:15] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[25:17] | Bernard hardly says a word since the stroke. | 伯纳德自从中风后就很难说话了 |
[25:20] | The doctors say it triggered akinetic mutism. | 医生说它引发了不动性缄默症 |
[25:24] | Now Mr. Dubois, | 杜布瓦先生 |
[25:26] | how do you know my husband? | 你怎么认识我丈夫的 |
[25:29] | We worked together in Berlin over 30 years ago. | 30多年前我们曾在柏林共事过 |
[25:34] | My Bernard? | 和伯纳德吗 |
[25:36] | Oh, no, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[25:38] | He went by the name of Erich·Dreischler then. | 他当时叫埃里克·德雷斯勒 |
[25:42] | – I’m afraid you have the wrong person. – I’m afraid not. | -我想你应该找错人了 -我恐怕没有 |
[25:46] | Erich. | 埃里克 |
[25:54] | Mr. Dubois, my husband doesn’t speak French. | 杜布瓦先生 我丈夫不会说法语 |
[25:57] | – He’s never even been to Europe. – Erich? | -他从来没去过欧洲 -埃里克 |
[26:04] | Borz? What is this about? | 博尔兹 这是干什么 |
[26:06] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 我说坐下 |
[26:11] | It seems there’s a lot you don’t know about your husband, Mrs. Hersch. | 赫尔施夫人看起来对你丈夫的了解不多啊 |
[26:16] | I can’t wait until dinner. I’m starving. | 我不能等吃晚饭了 我太饿了 |
[26:22] | So, what was it like over there? | 那边怎么样 |
[26:26] | It was… it was great. | 那个地方 很不错 |
[26:28] | Did you kill anyone? | 你有杀过人吗 |
[26:30] | Max, don’t be an imbecile. That’s totally out of line. | 麦克斯 别这么不礼貌 这太过分了 |
[26:35] | No, it’s… it’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[26:38] | Yeah. Yes, I did. | 是的 我杀过 |
[26:42] | Cool. | 很帅 |
[26:44] | More wine? | 再多来点酒 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:48] | Just open another bottle. | 需要再开一瓶 |
[26:52] | I just wish everything could go back to the way it was before mommy died. | 我只希望一切都能回到妈妈死之前的样子 |
[26:57] | So, uh, how long do these go in for? | 这些要放多久时间 |
[27:01] | About 50 minutes. | 大约50分钟 |
[27:03] | They’ll be… fine when you take them out. | 等你拿出来的时候就可以了 |
[27:08] | Dreischler, I know everything. | 德雷斯勒 我知道所有的事 |
[27:20] | I told you, we don’t know anything. | 我告诉过你 我们什么都不知道 |
[27:24] | Would you like some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:27] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[27:29] | Erich. | 埃里克 |
[27:40] | What about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[27:43] | Refresh his memory. | 那就帮他一下唤醒他的记忆 |
[27:55] | He’s a tough old guy. | 他这是个顽强的老人 |
[27:56] | He’s had a stroke. | 他中风了 |
[27:58] | – Sit down. Sit down! – He can’t feel a thing | -坐下 坐下 -他身体的那一边 |
[28:00] | on that side of his body. | 没有任何感觉 |
[28:04] | Try the other side. | 试试另一边 |
[28:10] | That’s better. | 现在好了 |
[28:15] | Dubois. | 杜布瓦 |
[28:17] | Welcome back, Erich·Dreischler. | 欢迎回来 埃里克·德雷斯勒 |
[28:26] | In the wall. | 在墙里面 |
[28:27] | Which wall? Point to it. | 那个墙 指出来 |
[28:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:39] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[28:42] | Here. | 这边 |
[28:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:51] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[28:52] | Gentlemen, you can enter. | 先生们 你们可以进来了 |
[28:54] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[28:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:05] | So it’s in the walls. | 在墙里面 |
[29:07] | Let’s get started. | 开干吧 |
[29:12] | What does this bring to mind? | 这是什么曲子 |
[29:13] | Wagner. | 瓦格纳 |
[29:15] | Duvall. Apocalypse now. | 杜瓦尔 《现代启示录》 |
[29:19] | I love the smell of napalm in the morning. | “我喜欢在清晨闻到凝固汽油弹的味道” |
[29:37] | Nice view. | 夜景不错 |
[29:38] | Yeah, it was a big selling point. | 这是一个很大的卖点 |
[29:40] | The sauce tastes really… | 这酱汁尝起来真 |
[29:43] | The mint sauce. | 这薄荷酱 |
[29:44] | It’s all right, it’s all right. We’ll make do without. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 我们会弄干净的 没事的 |
[29:47] | That was mommy’s favorite. | 那是妈妈生前最爱的 |
[29:48] | We can’t have easter dinner without the mint sauce. | 我们的复活节晚餐不能没有薄荷酱 |
[29:51] | That was mommy’s favorite. | 那是妈妈生前最爱的 |
[29:52] | – We can’t, we just can’t. – It’s okay. | -我们不能 我们真的不能 -没事的 |
[29:59] | Max, are you stoned? | 麦克斯 你吸傻了吗 |
[30:02] | You get sloshed. I get stoned. | 你喝醉了 我吸傻了 |
[30:04] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么区别吗 |
[30:07] | One’s legal, one isn’t. Go to your room. | 一个合法 一个违法 回你房间去 |
[30:11] | Wait, so… | 等等 |
[30:13] | She spills mint sauce on me, | 她把薄荷酱洒我身上 |
[30:16] | and I’m the one who’s sent to my room? | 我却要回自己的房间 |
[30:18] | When mom was here, she never would’ve dealt with this shit. | 要是妈妈在这儿 她绝不会这么干 |
[30:21] | Mom isn’t here. I’m here, | 她不在这儿 我在 |
[30:22] | and you’re just gonna have to get used to that. | 你最好习惯这一切 |
[30:24] | Yeah. Of course mom’s not here. | 我当然知道妈妈不在这儿 |
[30:26] | – Thanks to you. – Max, go to your room now. | -多亏了你 -麦克斯 回你房间 马上 |
[30:32] | Why couldn’t you have been the one who died? | 为什么死的不是你 |
[30:39] | Fuck this shit. | 去他妈的 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry you had to witness that. | 我很抱歉让你目睹这一切 |
[30:47] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[30:52] | Lily, the hersches are still here, | 莉莉 赫尔施夫妇还在这儿 |
[30:55] | and I bet they have loads of spare mint sauce. | 我打赌他们有多余的薄荷酱 |
[30:58] | What do you say, huh? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:01] | But it won’t have pine nuts. | 但他们的没有松子 |
[31:03] | I bet you I can find those too. | 我打赌我也能找到 |
[31:09] | Hey, Ali, can you just wait a moment? | 艾莉 先等等 |
[31:11] | – Sure. – Sweetheart, | -可以 -宝贝 |
[31:13] | why don’t you get a sponge and a towel from the kitchen? | 要不你去厨房拿海绵和毛巾 |
[31:16] | I’ll help you clean up. | 我会帮你弄干净的 |
[31:23] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[31:25] | It’s empty. | 空的 |
[31:29] | No! | 不要 |
[31:31] | where are they? | 在哪儿 |
[31:32] | We don’t know what you’re looking for. | 我们不知道你们在找什么 |
[31:35] | Please, we’ve lived in this apartment for seven years, | 求求你们 我们已经在这幢公寓住7年了 |
[31:39] | and if there was something here, I would know about it. | 如果这儿有什么东西 我也会知道的 |
[31:42] | You’ve been living here for seven years? | 你们在这只住了7年吗 |
[31:45] | My records indicate that you lived | 我的记录显示 |
[31:47] | at the carrington for close to 30. | 你们在卡林顿住了将近30年 |
[31:50] | We used to live upstairs. | 我们以前住在楼上 |
[31:52] | When Bernard had his stroke, | 当伯纳德得了中风后 |
[31:54] | we wanted something on the ground floor, | 我们觉得一楼方便 |
[31:56] | so we moved down here. | 就搬到了这儿 |
[31:59] | There you have it. | 原来如此 |
[32:01] | And which apartment did you used to live in? | 那么你们之前住在几号房 |
[32:06] | – 10c. – 10c. | -10楼c户 -10楼c户 |
[32:09] | Thank you, Mrs. Hersch, for your cooperation. | 谢谢你 赫尔施夫人 感谢你的配合 |
[32:12] | 10c is occupied. | 10楼c户房有人住着 |
[32:14] | – Occupied? – They delayed their move until Monday. | -有人住 -他们要拖到下周一才搬走 |
[32:17] | He’s a professor with two kids. | 住着一位带着两个孩子的教授 |
[32:19] | You informed me the building would be | 你之前告诉我这幢楼 |
[32:21] | empty except for the hersches. | 除了赫尔施夫妇都是空的 |
[32:23] | It’s ten floors up. | 在十楼 |
[32:24] | – I didn’t think that… – That’s right. | -我之前没考虑到 -没事 |
[32:26] | You didn’t think. Well, do so now. | 你之前没考虑 现在开始考虑 |
[32:31] | Figure out what to do with them. | 想办法搞定他们 |
[32:37] | Let’s go. Pack it up. | 走 带上家伙 |
[32:40] | I got these. | 我带这个 |
[32:46] | Even that hoodlum | 即使是那种小流氓 |
[32:49] | sees you for the vain brute you are. | 也知道你是没脑子的野蛮人 |
[32:56] | So now you talk? | 现在你知道开口了 |
[33:02] | I can’t tell you what it means to the kids for you to be here. | 我无法表达你在这儿对于孩子们有多重要 |
[33:06] | They have a unique way of showing it, don’t they? | 他们有自己独特的方式表达 不是吗 |
[33:10] | Well, you should see them on a bad day. | 你应该看看他们平时更糟的样子 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, Ali. | 我很抱歉 艾莉 |
[33:21] | I mean, I feel blessed with my kids and the time I had with Kate. | 我是说能和凯特和孩子在一起就很幸运了 |
[33:27] | But your sister wasn’t the easiest person. | 但你的姐姐并不容易相处 |
[33:29] | Yeah, you married her. | 不过你还是娶了她 |
[33:32] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:35] | We went through a rough patch. | 我们经历了一段很困难的时期 |
[33:36] | I turned to you. I was wrong to do so. | 我又遇见了你 那是个错误 |
[33:37] | – Please, can we not… – No, I thought about this for years. | -拜托能不能 -不 我已经想了很久了 |
[33:39] | Just hear me out. | 先听我说 |
[33:44] | You saw me as the man I wanted to be. | 你见证我一步步成为理想中的那个我 |
[33:46] | You made me feel… You made me feel. | 你先动的情 明明是你先动的情 |
[33:49] | And then I wake up one morning, and you’ve gone. | 然后一早醒来你就走了 |
[33:51] | What am I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想 |
[33:52] | I went off to serve my country. | 我去效忠国家了 |
[33:54] | Oh, come on. That’s an absurd | 少来 别扯了 |
[33:55] | rationalization if ever I’ve heard one. | 这是我听过最一本正经的谎话 |
[33:59] | I understand. You’re in pain. | 我懂了 你很痛苦 |
[34:02] | But I was never gonna be the person to ruin my sister’s marriage. | 但我绝对不会成为毁掉姐姐婚姻的那个人 |
[34:05] | How do you think I felt? | 你觉得当时我好受吗 |
[34:07] | What, so you sign up as a lifer in the marines? | 所以你就用海军陆战队来囚禁自己一生吗 |
[34:11] | It’s almost a cliché. | 听起来真老套 |
[34:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[34:17] | Ali, I never meant to hurt you. | 艾莉 我没想过伤害你 |
[34:20] | To be honest, I don’t really care anymore. | 说实话 我一点儿都不在乎了 |
[34:26] | But I do. | 但我在乎 |
[34:30] | I am going to get Lily some mint sauce now. | 我要去给莉莉拿些薄荷酱了 |
[34:53] | Mrs. Hersch? Mrs. Hersch? | 赫尔施夫人 赫尔施夫人 |
[35:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[35:14] | Borz. | 博尔兹 |
[35:16] | Borz, are you there? | 博尔兹 你在那儿吗 |
[35:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:20] | Borz, call the police. The hersches are dead. | 博尔兹 叫警察 赫尔施夫妇死了 |
[35:22] | I cannot hear you. | 我听不见 |
[35:23] | Can you please come to the lobby? | 你能来大堂吗 |
[35:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:32] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[35:34] | Ali, did you get it? | 艾莉你拿到了吗 |
[35:36] | Hello, young lady. | 你好 小美女 |
[35:40] | – Daddy. – Hey, what’s going on? | -爸爸 -发生了什么 |
[35:43] | Hey, who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[35:44] | Good evening. My name is Victor Dubois. | 晚上好 我的名字是维克多•杜布瓦 |
[35:47] | Sorry for the unannounced arrival. | 请原谅我们的不请自来 |
[35:51] | I promise our visit will be as brief as humanly possible. | 我保证我们的拜访尽可能人道 |
[35:58] | We do what they say and everything will be fine. | 我们照着他们说的做 一切都会没事的 |
[36:01] | – What if it isn’t fine? – Shh… | -如果有事呢 -嘘 |
[36:05] | Borz, what’s going on? I just tried to call you. | 博尔兹发生什么了 我刚才尝试叫你 |
[36:07] | The intercom is not working. The phones are down. I don’t know. | 对讲机没法用 电话打不通 我也不清楚 |
[36:10] | The hersches are dead. | 赫尔施夫妇死了 |
[36:12] | – What? – Call the police. | -什么 -叫警察 |
[36:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:44] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 动起来 动起来 |
[36:55] | No need to hide your phone. | 没必要藏着手机 |
[36:57] | You’ll find there is no service. | 这里没信号 |
[37:01] | Quite the collection you have here. | 你这儿藏品不错啊 |
[37:04] | A fan of European history, are you? | 欧洲史的爱好者 是吗 |
[37:08] | I teach it at Columbia. | 我在哥伦比亚教这个 |
[37:09] | Oh. A professor. | 教授啊 |
[37:13] | Goya. | 戈雅 |
[37:14] | One of los caprichos. | 《奇想集》的一幅 |
[37:17] | Very good taste, Mr. Stanton. | 品位很高啊 斯坦顿先生 |
[37:19] | You know your art. | 你很懂艺术啊 |
[37:21] | I admire how an artist can dip his brush into his soul | 我钦佩一位艺术家能用画笔 |
[37:24] | and capture his times in paintings. | 画出他的时代和灵魂 |
[37:27] | It appears goya captured our times as well. | 显然戈雅也捕捉到了我们的时代 |
[37:31] | The picture’s called the sleep of reason produces monsters. | 这幅画叫《理性沉睡 心魔生焉》 |
[37:36] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[37:39] | – Hi, Jon. – Borz. | -嗨 乔恩 -博尔兹 |
[37:40] | – What is this about? – It’ll be fine. | -这是要干什么 -没事的 |
[37:43] | Pee-wee, there’s a girl trapped | 毛头小子 有个女孩 |
[37:44] | in the elevator on the eighth floor. | 困在8楼的电梯里 |
[37:46] | He’s talking about Ali. | 他在说艾莉 |
[37:48] | Can you go take care of it? | 你能处理一下吗 |
[37:52] | Everything okay? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[37:54] | Everything’s super. Ah. | 一切顺利 |
[37:56] | Hi, Lily. Happy easter. | 你好 莉莉 复活节快乐 |
[37:59] | Hi, borz. | 你好 博尔兹 |
[38:11] | Where’s Max? | 麦克斯在哪儿 |
[38:12] | He’s with his aunt for easter in the Hamptons. | 他和他的阿姨在汉普顿过复活节 |
[38:18] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[38:20] | I find it interesting that you set up | 我发现一件有趣的事 |
[38:23] | a place for him here at your table. | 你在这儿给他留了个位置 |
[38:26] | Go find him. | 去找他 |
[38:54] | Hey, buddy. | 小乖乖 |
[39:21] | – We can start the work, Martinez. – Copy. | -我们可以开干了 马丁内斯 -收到 |
[39:24] | Okay, let’s start here, here and here. | 从这儿 这儿 这儿开始 |
[39:27] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Shut up! Sit down. | -你们在干嘛 -闭嘴 坐下 |
[40:15] | Hey, sweet thing. | 小甜心 |
[40:44] | I smell you. | 我能闻到你的味道 |
[41:07] | Who are you and what do you want? | 你是谁以及你想干什么 |
[41:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[41:51] | You’re a twisted bitch, ain’t you? | 你是个难缠的婊子 不是吗 |
[41:55] | You’re not a Virgo, are you? | 你不是处女座的 对吧 |
[41:57] | I dated one of those. Always had to choose the movies. | 我约会过一个 总要我选电影 |
[42:01] | It was a disaster. | 简直就是灾难 |
[42:03] | I’m a gemini. | 我是双子座的 |
[42:06] | What are you? | 你是什么座的 |
[42:24] | I’m a scorpio. It would never work. | 我是天蝎座 而且我吃星座这一套 |
[42:31] | Max | 麦克斯 |
[42:32] | Pee-wee? | 毛头小子 |
[42:34] | Pee-wee? | 毛头小子 |
[42:36] | Please, just stop. | 拜托 停下吧 |
[42:38] | Nothing in this wall. | 这墙里什么也没有 |
[42:39] | Tell me what you want. I’ll give you | 告诉我你想要什么 我会给你 |
[42:41] | anything, just leave us alone. | 想要的东西 只要能放过我们 |
[42:42] | I appreciate your kind offer, but in this instance, | 我欣赏你的慷慨 但现在这种情况下 |
[42:45] | I don’t believe you can be of assistance. | 我不认为你能帮到什么 |
[42:47] | Pee-wee, come in. | 毛头小子 回答 |
[42:49] | – What’s going on? – Pee-wee’s not answering. | -怎么回事 -毛头小子没有回答我 |
[42:51] | Take Leo and check it out. | 带上利奥去看看 |
[42:53] | Perhaps it is just a problem with Pee-wee’s radio. | 也许只是毛头小子的无线电出了问题 |
[42:57] | As you taught me, it’s better to cover every scenario. | 就像你教我的 最好掌握所有情况 |
[43:00] | And when you’re down in the lobby, | 当你下到大厅后 |
[43:01] | turn the elevators on so we can use them. | 把电梯打开 我们会用到它的 |
[43:03] | And what scenario am I missing? | 那有什么状况是我们没预测到的 |
[43:08] | There’s a doorman in the building. | 那栋建筑里有个看门人 |
[43:12] | It’s just a girl. | 只是个小丫头 |
[43:14] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 根本不需要去担心她 |
[43:16] | Max, what happened? | 发生了什么 麦克斯 |
[43:19] | Sweetie, I am sorry that you had | 甜心 我很抱歉让你看见了这些 |
[43:21] | to see that, but I need you to focus. | 但我需要你集中注意力 |
[43:22] | Tell me everything that you know. | 告诉我任何你知道的事 |
[43:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[43:29] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[43:32] | Listen, the only thing that matters right now | 听着 现在唯一重要的事就是 |
[43:34] | is where he came from and how we can stop them. | 他是哪里来的以及我们该怎样阻止他们 |
[43:37] | A bunch of guys with guns broke into our apartment. | 这群拿着枪的人闯进了我们的公寓 |
[43:39] | They’ve got my dad and sister. | 他们绑架了我的爸爸和姐姐 |
[43:43] | Okay. How many guys? | 好 他们有多少人 |
[43:45] | I don’t know. Four, maybe five. | 我不知道 四 或许五个 |
[43:48] | Borz is with them. | 博尔兹 跟他们在一起 |
[43:49] | – I figured. – And some French dude. | -我知道了 -还有一些法国佬 |
[43:51] | I think he might be their leader. | 我认为他可能是他们的头头 |
[43:56] | This is so twisted. | 这真是太奇怪了 |
[43:59] | Focus, Max. | 集中注意力 麦克斯 |
[44:01] | You know your way around this building. I don’t. I need you. | 你熟悉这栋楼 但我不熟悉 我需要你 |
[44:04] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[44:08] | What would they want in your apartment anyway? | 他们到底想从你们的公寓里得到什么 |
[44:10] | I’m telling you, man, this shit is messed up. | 兄弟 我告诉过你 这简直糟透了 |
[44:14] | Did you see borz cutting that old man’s leg? | 你看见博尔兹把那个老头的腿给切了吗 |
[44:17] | He was enjoying that shit. You saw it. | 他甚至还他妈的很享受 你看见了吧 |
[44:22] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[44:24] | I don’t know if this job is worth it. | 我不知道这单活到底值不值得 |
[44:27] | Hey, how much you getting paid anyway? Twenty-five? | 他给你多少报酬 百分之二十五 |
[44:32] | What, thirty? | 怎么了 三十 |
[44:46] | Borz, come in. | 博尔兹 收到了吗 |
[44:48] | Yeah, copy. | 是 收到 |
[44:50] | We found pee-wee. He’s dead. | 我们找到了毛头小子 他已经死了 |
[44:56] | This is how you have things under control? | 在你的掌控之下是怎么发生这种事的 |
[45:02] | – Find her and kill her. – Copy. | -找到她杀了她 -收到 |
[45:08] | Go, go, go. What was that? | -走走走 -那是什么 |
[45:10] | Go, go. | 走走 |
[45:15] | I see ’em! Get ’em! | 我看到他们了 抓住他们 |
[45:27] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[45:30] | There’s a room behind one of these walls. | 有一面墙后面有一个房间 |
[45:33] | Pat told me. He called it a hidden sanctuary. | 帕特 告诉的我 他称它为一个隐藏的避难所 |
[45:49] | I got it. I got it. | 我找到机关了 我找到机关了 |
[46:08] | Not exactly the sanctuary I was expecting. | 完全不是我想的那种避难所 |
[46:13] | Borz? Borz, come in. | 博尔兹 博尔兹 请回答 |
[46:16] | – Copy. – I got ’em. | -收到 -我找到他们 |
[46:20] | We lost them. | 我们跟丢了他们 |
[46:21] | You lost them? Who’s “them”? | 你跟丢了他们 “他们”是谁 |
[46:24] | – She’s got a kid with her. – It’s Max. | -有一个孩子跟着他 -那是麦克斯 |
[46:27] | She’s armed. | 她有武器 |
[46:32] | Keep looking. | 接着找 |
[46:38] | – You know morse? – I was a scout once. | -你懂摩斯电码 -我以前当过童子军 |
[46:45] | So what is this place? It’s a speakeasy. | -所以这是个什么地方 -是个地下酒吧 |
[46:48] | During prohibition, residents | 在禁酒时期 |
[46:49] | would meet here in secret to get wasted. | 房客会秘密聚在这里喝个烂醉 |
[46:53] | Not on my watch. Come on. What are you doing? | 跟我没关系 来吧 你在干什么 |
[46:55] | – You’re not my mom. – Exactly. Sit down. | -你又不是我老妈 -当然不是 坐下 |
[46:58] | How’d she get into the building? | 她是怎么进来的 |
[47:01] | – I let her in. – Really? | -我让她进来的 -真的吗 |
[47:03] | Yeah, she was having dinner here with the Stantons, and I… | 对 她与斯坦顿一家在这吃饭 我就 |
[47:06] | Thought she was on the tenth floor? | 认为她住在在第十层 |
[47:07] | Yeah. You idiot. | -是 -你个蠢货 |
[47:13] | So, she was having dinner here? | 所以 她在这里吃晚餐 |
[47:16] | What light can you shed on our mysterious lady? | 关于这位神秘的女士有什么想说的吗 |
[47:22] | Nothing. I just met her. | 没有 我只是见过一面 |
[47:25] | You invited a stranger to share easter dinner? | 你邀请了一个陌生人来分享复活节晚餐 |
[47:29] | She must be very beautiful. | 她一定非常漂亮 |
[47:32] | She helped my children save Jasper, our cat. | 她帮我的孩子们救了贾斯珀 我们的猫 |
[47:35] | She’s new here. It was the least we could do. | 她刚来这里 我们只能做到这些 |
[47:38] | Who is this doorwoman? | 这个看门女人是谁 |
[47:42] | You have a name? | 你调查到她的名字了吗 |
[47:44] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[47:45] | Ali what? | 艾莉 什么 |
[47:47] | Her full name… something Polish. | 她的全名 应该是波兰语 |
[47:50] | Gorski. | 戈尔斯基 |
[47:57] | – Oh incroyable. – What? | -难以置信 -什么 |
[47:59] | “Gunnery sergeant Alexandra gorski | 炮兵中士阿历克斯安德戈尔斯基 |
[48:02] | of the marine security guard brigade | 隶属于海军使馆警卫队 |
[48:05] | received a silver star for her actions on October 15, 2019 | 在2019年10月15日被授予银星勋章 |
[48:11] | during a terrorist ambush on the ambassador’s convoy | 表彰其人在罗马尼亚首都布加勒斯特 |
[48:14] | in Bucharest, Romania. | 恐怖份子袭击大使车队时的英勇表现 |
[48:17] | Gorski is only the third female soldier | 戈尔斯基是二战以来第三个因非凡的勇气 |
[48:19] | to receive the award for exceptional valor since world war ii.” | 被授予这个勋章的女性士兵 |
[48:24] | What’s a decorated soldier doing here as a doorman? | 一个授勋士兵为什么在这里当个守门人 |
[48:29] | Why didn’t you talk to my mom? | 为什么你不告诉我妈妈 |
[48:32] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[48:36] | What about my dad? You guys clearly knew each other. | 那我爸呢 你们不是很了解对方吗 |
[48:40] | He was kind of an ass. | 他是个笨蛋 |
[48:42] | Yeah, still is. | 对 现在依然是 |
[48:44] | I didn’t mean that. He is a good man. | 我不是那个意思 你爸是个好人 |
[48:47] | My dad’s a pussy. | 我爸是个软蛋 |
[48:48] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[48:51] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你完全不了解他 |
[48:53] | A dad raising two kids on his own is not a coward. | 独自养育两个孩子的父亲绝不懦弱 |
[48:59] | My mom and dad were driving back from the theater. | 我爸妈从剧院开车回来 |
[49:03] | I was on the phone with my mom | 当车从路上滑到湖里时 |
[49:04] | when the car slid off the road into the lake. | 我和我妈妈在通电话 |
[49:08] | My mom was trapped inside. | 我妈妈被困在了车里 |
[49:13] | Dad made it out. | 我爸逃了出来 |
[49:16] | She didn’t. | 她却没有 |
[49:19] | I’m sure that he tried everything that he could. | 我相信他已经尽力了 |
[49:21] | I was on the phone with her for a full | 当车灌满水的前一分钟 |
[49:23] | minute as the car filled with water. | 我还在跟她通电话 |
[49:25] | What was he doing all that time? | 那时候他在干嘛 |
[49:29] | He should’ve done more. | 他应该做更多的 |
[49:32] | – Don’t you think he… – He didn’t fucking try hard enough! | -难道你认为他 -他没有尽全力去救她 |
[49:38] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[49:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:47] | Don’t be ashamed. | 不用害羞 |
[49:49] | I’ve seen plenty of tough guys cry. | 我见过很多硬汉的眼泪 |
[49:54] | I’m not my father. | 我可不是我爸爸 |
[49:58] | Max, what the hell? | 麦克斯 你做什么 |
[50:05] | Christ. Give me that! | 我的天 给我 |
[50:07] | Are you out of your goddamn mind? | 你的脑子他妈的是有问题吗 |
[50:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[50:13] | Please tell me there’s another way out of this room. | 请告诉我还有另一条路能从房间里出去 |
[50:17] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[50:21] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[50:22] | This is how they got the liquor up here . | 这就是为什么他们能拿到烈酒 |
[50:24] | without anybody noticing | 而不引起任何人的注意 |
[50:25] | Come on. It’s our way out of here. | 来吧 从这能出去 |
[50:28] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[50:30] | Well, there are six more rooms. | 好吧 那边还有六个房间 |
[50:33] | If we have to tear down every wall, | 如果我们要拆掉所有墙 |
[50:34] | we’re gonna be here until Christmas. | 那我们可能要在这里呆到圣诞节 |
[50:40] | So what now, Mr. Dubois? | 所以现在怎么办 杜布瓦先生 |
[50:46] | They’re here. | 它们在这 |
[50:51] | They have to be. | 它们一定要在这 |
[50:59] | Okay, slowly. Slowly. | 好的 慢慢的 慢慢的 |
[51:26] | Watch out, man, I got this. | 小心 兄弟 我来搞定他们 |
[51:27] | Go! | 走 |
[51:32] | You have amassed quite a library over the years, Mr. Stanton. | 你积累的书比得上图书馆了斯坦顿先生 |
[51:38] | The books I’ve collected have been an important part of my work. | 我收集的书是我的工作中重要的一环 |
[51:44] | With a distinct bent towards British history. | 看来你对英国历史很有兴趣 |
[51:51] | Well, you can take the boy out of england, | 你可以将一个孩子带出英国 |
[51:53] | but you can’t take england out of the boy. | 但你不能将英国从孩子的心里拿走 |
[51:59] | You must have spent a small fortune | 你一定花了一大笔钱 |
[52:01] | to build shelves capable of storing your collection. | 来建这样一个书架来存放你的收藏 |
[52:06] | The former tenant built the library. | 以前的住客修了这个 |
[52:08] | It was one of the main reasons why we bought this place. | 这也是我们买这个地方的原因之一 |
[52:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[52:16] | I never knew dreischler to be a big reader. | 我可不知道德雷斯勒成了个大读者 |
[52:19] | – Dreischler? – Your Mr. Hersch. | -德雷斯勒 -就是你的赫尔施先生 |
[52:38] | Borz, get the tools! | 博尔兹 把工具拿来 |
[52:46] | A customized mosler from the early “80s, | 80年代早期mosler公司的定制保险柜 |
[52:48] | four-wheel combination lock. | 四轮组合锁 |
[52:51] | This isn’t gonna be easy. | 看来不会很容易啊 |
[52:53] | How long? | 要多久 |
[52:54] | Good safecracker would get you inside within five hours. | 好的保险柜窃贼能让你在五小时内进去 |
[52:59] | – I’ll do it in two. – Do it in one. | -我只用两个小时 -一个小时内搞定 |
[53:12] | No, no, no. We need the water to cool the drill bit, man. | 不不不 我们需要水来冷却钻头 |
[53:15] | Yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[53:16] | Grab the hose and hook it up in the kitchen. | 拿着输水管把它接到厨房里 |
[53:18] | You’re telling me what to do now? Who put you in charge? | 你在教我做事 谁让你管事的 |
[53:22] | Get him what he needs. | 去拿他需要的东西 |
[53:28] | I opened a vintage bottle of wine for the holidays. | 为了这个节日我开了一瓶陈年葡萄酒 |
[53:33] | Would you care to join me for a glass? | 不介意跟我喝一杯吧 |
[53:34] | That would be splendid. | 乐意至极 |
[53:45] | Would you like some? | 你想要一些吗 |
[53:49] | Huh. I’ll take that as a no. | 我就当你说不了 |
[54:12] | Here we are, Mr. Dubois. Enjoy. | 好好享用 杜布瓦先生 |
[54:18] | Mm. That’s an old Italian. | 那是旧意大利的味道 |
[54:21] | I prefer Bordeaux. | 我更喜欢波尔多葡萄酒 |
[54:24] | Hmm. It was a gift. | 那是别人送的礼物 |
[54:27] | I’m not much of a connoisseur myself. | 我自己也不是什么鉴赏家 |
[54:33] | Sweetheart, can you hold this for a second? | 甜心 你能帮我拿一会吗 |
[55:12] | Not like your video games, is it? | 一点不像你的电子游戏 对吗 |
[55:27] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[55:39] | I’ve been wondering how long ago you met Mr. Hersch. | 我在想你多久遇到的赫尔施先生 |
[55:43] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[55:45] | Oh, just habit. Too many years in research libraries. | 只是习惯 做了太多年的图书馆研究了 |
[55:48] | My wife used to say I asked too many questions. | 我老婆以前总是说我喜欢问太多问题 |
[55:52] | Over 30 years. | 三十多年了 |
[55:54] | Oh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[55:55] | A frenchman and a German. | 一个法国人和一个德国人 |
[55:57] | Is the water running? | 有水了吗 |
[55:59] | What’s it look like? | 你看呢 |
[56:05] | Historically speaking,you haven’t always gotten along. | 从以往来看 你们并不总是合得来 |
[56:07] | We had common business interests. | 我们有共同的商业利益 |
[56:10] | Oh, Borz. | 博尔兹 |
[56:13] | Uh, where did you meet him? | 你在哪里认识他的 |
[56:17] | He doesn’t strike me as intelligent | 他的才智不足以像我一样 |
[56:19] | enough to move in your circles. | 能够得着你的艺术境界 |
[56:21] | Let me guess. Uh, prison? | 让我猜猜看 是在监狱吗 |
[56:24] | You’ve done a splendid job of deduction, Mr. Stanton. | 你观人入微啊 斯坦顿先生 |
[56:28] | Borz and I did meet in prison. | 我和博尔兹是在监狱认识的 |
[56:30] | I don’t think you should give him this kind of information. | 我认为你不应该告诉他这些事 |
[56:34] | Down, Borz. It is okay. | 冷静 博尔兹 没关系 |
[56:38] | Borz, I need a hand. | 博尔兹 我需要帮助 |
[56:41] | Coming. | 来了 |
[56:46] | – Damn it. – They locked us in. | -糟糕 -我们被锁住了 |
[56:54] | Phones are dead. | 电话没信号 |
[56:56] | Hey, do you know where the main panel is? | 嘿 你知道主机箱在哪吗 |
[56:58] | Yeah, control room. This way. | 知道 在控制室 这么走 |
[57:06] | Okay, well, you can forget about | 好 你知道接哪根线 |
[57:08] | getting the phone lines to work again. | 能让电话重新正常工作吗 |
[57:10] | What about the fire alarm? | 弄个火灾警报怎么样 |
[57:12] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[57:14] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[57:20] | Okay. | 可以 |
[57:31] | Boom. One down! | 哈哈 打开一个了 |
[57:33] | May I ask… | 我能问下吗 |
[57:34] | What you’re looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[57:37] | Perhaps I can help. | 或许我能帮你 |
[57:39] | What have you learned is my passion? | 你从我对这个东西的热情中察觉到了什么 |
[57:41] | Well, your love for art. | 你对艺术充满激情 |
[57:43] | And how long ago did I meet Mr. Hersch? | 我是多少年前遇到赫尔施先生的 |
[57:47] | Over 30 years. | 三十多年前 |
[57:49] | In East Germany, to be precise. | 确切地说 在东德 |
[57:51] | And you, the learned scholar | 你博学多才 |
[57:53] | Can you tell me what were the most prominent events there at that time? | 你能告诉我 那时最有名的事件是什么 |
[57:58] | The last days of the German Democratic Republic | 德意志民主共和国结束 |
[58:01] | the fall of East Berlin,the wall coming down. | 东柏林消失 柏林墙倒塌 |
[58:04] | Bravo. | 说对了 |
[58:05] | Dreischler… | 德雷斯勒 |
[58:06] | I mean, your Mr. Hersch was in charge of the Koko program | 就是赫尔施先生 负责的Koko项目 |
[58:10] | requisitioning the most valuable assets of East German citizens. | 征用了东德人公民最宝贵的资产 |
[58:16] | I see. | 我知道 |
[58:18] | And you were brought in to fence them off | 并且你把这些资产圈养起来 |
[58:21] | to finance a bankrupt government. | 只为了资助一个破产的政府 |
[58:23] | I was trying to save those works | 我只是想保存那些作品 |
[58:25] | so the rest of the world could enjoy them. | 让世界上其他人都能欣赏到 |
[58:28] | If it weren’t for my efforts | 如果不是我的努力 |
[58:30] | they could have been lost forever behind an iron curtain. | 它们可能永远消失在铁幕后面 |
[58:36] | Gosh, you delude yourself. | 我的天 你连自己都骗 |
[58:37] | I came to take what is mine, professor! | 教授 我只是来拿回本就属于我的东西 |
[58:39] | I paid for it with the best years of my life. | 我为此付出了生命最美好的时光 |
[58:45] | Hey! What are you doing? | 喂 你在做什么 |
[58:47] | Give me that. | 把这给我 |
[58:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[58:52] | So what do we do now? | 那么我们现在怎么办 |
[58:55] | Delete it. | 删了它 |
[58:56] | You come here. | 你过来 |
[58:56] | No, don’t touch my daughter! | 不 不要碰我女儿 |
[58:58] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[59:01] | Yeah, come on. Come on. | 哦 来呀 快来啊 |
[59:02] | – Stop! – Come on. Come on. | -停下 -来啊 动手啊 |
[59:06] | Remember, we are civilized. | 记住 我们是文明人 |
[59:10] | You talk too much. | 你说太多了 |
[59:12] | Delete it! | 快删了 |
[59:17] | Okay. All right, pull that. | 可以了 拉闸 |
[59:26] | Got it. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[59:33] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[59:34] | It’s the fire alarm. | 火灾警报 |
[59:35] | I know it’s the fire alarm, you idiot. | 蠢货 我当然知道是火灾警报 |
[59:38] | I specifically instructed you to disable it. | 我明确告诉过你毁掉它 |
[59:43] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理好的 |
[59:57] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[1:00:04] | Can you come in here for a second? | 你能进来吗 |
[1:00:12] | Drop the guns. Slowly. | 慢慢放下你的枪 |
[1:00:19] | Step away from the door. | 离门远点 |
[1:00:22] | Behind the wall. | 去墙后面 |
[1:00:24] | One word from you, and I’ll shoot the kid.Understood? | 你敢出声 我就打死这孩子 明白吗 |
[1:00:30] | – Come on! – I’m coming. | -有人吗 -我来了 |
[1:00:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:36] | – What’s going on here? – Hey. | -发生什么了 -嘿 |
[1:00:38] | Um… just a false alarm. | 只是个误报 |
[1:00:40] | What do you mean it’s a false alarm? | 你说误报是什么意思 |
[1:00:51] | Some of the contractors might have crossed the wires. | 可能一些工人动错线路了 |
[1:00:55] | Something. I don’t know. | 可能 我不太清楚 |
[1:00:57] | Why is the door locked? | 为什么锁门 |
[1:00:58] | There’s no one else here because of the remodel | 因为是在翻新期间 除了些建筑工人 |
[1:01:01] | except for some construction guys. | 没有别人 |
[1:01:04] | You can’t lock the door. It’s illegal and it’s dangerous. | 你不能锁门 锁门非法而且危险 |
[1:01:07] | Yeah, but the entire building is locked down. | 没错 但是整栋楼都锁了 |
[1:01:09] | It’s closed up, so we’re using the service doors. | 门关了 所以我们走的是专用通道 |
[1:01:12] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[1:01:13] | – Hi. – Well… | -嗨 -好吧 |
[1:01:15] | It’s a false alarm. | 就是个误报而已 |
[1:01:16] | City regulations say we gotta check it. | 市政府规定 我们得检查一下 |
[1:01:18] | Floor by floor. | 逐层检查 |
[1:01:19] | Ten floors? Go ahead. | 十层吗 请便 |
[1:01:21] | Come on, captain. | 走吧 上校 |
[1:01:22] | Easter dinner’s getting cold at the station. | 车站的复活节晚餐要冷了 |
[1:01:24] | Hey, regulations is regulations. | 嘿 规定就是规定 |
[1:01:26] | Come on, chief. Give your guys a break. | 走吧 大厨 让你同事休息下 |
[1:01:29] | We can bend the rules a little. | 我们可以稍微放松点规矩 |
[1:01:30] | Clearly there’s nothing wrong here. | 显然这儿没问题 |
[1:01:31] | Absolutely not. False alarm, a hundred percent. | 绝对没问题 肯定是误报 |
[1:01:35] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:01:36] | You just keep your carpenters away from my fire alarm system. | 让工人离火灾警报系统远点 |
[1:01:40] | Absolutely. | 一定会 |
[1:01:40] | Won’t happen again, sir. | 决不再犯 警官 |
[1:01:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:01:43] | Hey, another false alarm and you’ll get fined. | 听着 再发生意外警报 你会被罚款 |
[1:01:46] | Thank you very much, sir. I highly appreciate it. | 警官 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[1:01:49] | Okay, party’s over. | 好了 结束了 |
[1:01:51] | Thank you. Happy Easter! | 谢谢你们 复活节快乐 |
[1:01:59] | Nice try, Gorski. | 干得好 戈尔斯基 |
[1:02:06] | You aroused my curiosity, though. | 不过 你激起了我的好奇心 |
[1:02:08] | Why would a decorated officer hole up here as a doorman? | 为什么受过勋章的军官会在这当门卫 |
[1:02:11] | To meet interesting people like you. | 为了遇见你这样有趣的人 |
[1:02:15] | I had a friend… | 我有个朋友 |
[1:02:17] | That came back after war, and he was damaged. | 他战后回来 受了伤 |
[1:02:21] | Are you damaged, soldier? | 你受过伤吗 士兵 |
[1:02:26] | Not as damaged as you. | 没你伤得重 |
[1:02:33] | What about this… | 这个吗 |
[1:02:41] | Get their guns! | 抢他们的枪 |
[1:02:46] | Take the gun. Max, give me the rifle. | 拿着枪 麦克斯 把步枪给我 |
[1:02:48] | Find a way out. You go that way. | 找条路出去 你走那条路 |
[1:02:50] | Come on. Get her! | 快来 抓住她 |
[1:02:57] | There she is! Hey! | 她在这儿 喂 |
[1:05:34] | Find the kid. | 找到那个孩子 |
[1:05:37] | I’m gonna kill that bitch. | 我要杀了那个贱人 |
[1:06:49] | Yeah, the car runs on an app. | 是的 汽车靠一个程序运行 |
[1:06:51] | And the app needs a signal. | 而程序需要信号 |
[1:06:54] | – Oh, my god. – Right. | -天哪 -没错 |
[1:06:55] | So halfway up a mountain, no one for miles. | 我们在半山腰上 几里内都没有人 |
[1:06:57] | Officer. | 长官 |
[1:06:59] | What is it? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[1:07:02] | There are terrorists in the carrington. | 卡林顿里有恐怖分子 |
[1:07:03] | You’ve got to call police, Swat, everyone… | 你得报警 特警 所有人都 |
[1:07:05] | Hold on, hold on. Terrorists in the Carrington? | 等等 恐怖分子在卡林顿吗 |
[1:07:07] | My dad and sister, they’ve been kidnapped. | 我父亲和妹妹被绑架了 |
[1:07:09] | Kidnapped? | 你说绑架 |
[1:07:11] | This is 105 Charlie. | 我是105号查理 |
[1:07:12] | I got a 10-10 here | 我在85号街和中央公园的西边 |
[1:07:13] | at 85th and central park west. | 遇到10-10情况 |
[1:07:15] | Yeah, there’s a kid that claims the Carrington’s been taken over by terrorists. | 是 有孩子说卡林顿被恐怖分子占领 |
[1:07:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:07:20] | M… Max Stanton. | 麦 麦克斯·斯坦顿 |
[1:07:21] | His name is Max Stanton. | 他叫麦克斯·斯坦顿 |
[1:07:24] | They want to speak to you. | 他们想和你说话 |
[1:07:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:28] | Hello, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[1:07:30] | We miss you at here. | 我们在这很想你 |
[1:07:33] | Let’s go, kid. | 走吧 孩子 |
[1:07:34] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[1:07:35] | Whoa! Hold on, easy. | 等等 冷静点 |
[1:07:38] | How about you give me that gun, kid? | 孩子 把枪给我怎么样 |
[1:07:39] | I’ll shoot you, you cocksucker. | 我要杀了你 混蛋 |
[1:07:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:07:41] | You gonna spray my brains all over the car? | 你要我的脑浆溅得满车都是吗 |
[1:07:53] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:08:03] | How’s it going? Huh? | 怎么样 |
[1:08:19] | Ms. Gorski. | 戈尔斯基女士 |
[1:08:27] | Ms. Gorski? | 戈尔斯基女士 |
[1:08:34] | Ms. Gorski, can you hear me? | Ms. 戈尔斯基 能听到吗 |
[1:08:37] | Whoever you are and whatever you’re up to. | 不管你是谁 想干什么 |
[1:08:39] | You should walk away now. | 你现在该逃跑 |
[1:08:41] | Someone’s bringing in the police to bring you down. | 有人带警察来抓你 |
[1:08:44] | And if they don’t stop you, I will. | 如果他们阻止不了你 我会 |
[1:08:46] | Things don’t always work out as we might wish. | 事情并非总是如我们所愿 |
[1:08:50] | You, of all people, should understand that, sergeant Gorski. | 所有人都应该明白 戈尔斯基中士 |
[1:08:55] | By the way, I have someone here who wants to say hello. | 顺便说下 这有人想和你打声招呼 |
[1:09:02] | I’m sorry, all. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[1:09:08] | The Internet is a marvelous invention. | 互联网真是个了不起的发明 |
[1:09:11] | I was fascinated to read about what happened | 我想知道你在大使馆服役期间 |
[1:09:14] | while you were in the service at the embassy. | 发生了什么 |
[1:09:17] | Unless you want more innocent blood on your hands | 除非你想双手沾满无辜者的鲜血 |
[1:09:21] | be here in 15 minutes, unarmed, and surrender. | 否则15分钟后来这儿 不带武器 投降 |
[1:09:25] | It’s over. | 结束 |
[1:09:50] | Two! Whoo! | 搞定两个了 哈哈 |
[1:09:58] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[1:10:04] | Nothing’s going to happen to you, okay? | 你不会有事的 知道吗 |
[1:10:06] | Nothing’s going to happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:12:07] | Why did you stop? | 你为什么停下 |
[1:12:09] | There’s no water and we need water. | 没有水 我们需要水 |
[1:12:12] | Check the faucet. | 检查下水龙头 |
[1:12:19] | Nothing. | 没水 |
[1:12:22] | Leo! | 利奥 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:23] | Can you check the bathroom? | 去看下厕所有没有水 |
[1:12:40] | No water in the bathroom. | 厕所没水 |
[1:12:41] | Is that bitch in the basement? | 应该是那贱人在地下室搞的 |
[1:12:44] | We have no time for this. Keep drilling. | 我们没时间了 继续钻 |
[1:12:47] | Uh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[1:12:49] | You see. | 你看 |
[1:12:49] | The… the drill bit, it’ll break. | 钻头会坏掉的 |
[1:12:51] | We need the water to keep it cool. | 我们要水给钻头降温 |
[1:12:53] | Keep drilling! That’s an order. | 继续转孔 这是命令 |
[1:12:56] | Okay. Okay. | 我会的 |
[1:13:14] | I’ve got… we need water. | 我已经尽力了 我们需要水 |
[1:13:17] | Merde. | 该死 |
[1:13:19] | He created this mess, you fix it. | 他把这儿弄得一团糟 你得收拾好这一切 |
[1:13:21] | Go! Turn on the water. | 快去 把水管阀门打开 |
[1:13:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[1:15:12] | Leo, what’s going on? | 利奥 怎么回事 |
[1:15:15] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[1:15:19] | You know, we are so, so close. | 你们都明白 我们还差一点点就 |
[1:15:21] | I mean, I’m on the last lock. | 我的意思是 我们都开最后一把锁了 |
[1:15:23] | Come on. | 加把儿劲吧 |
[1:15:25] | Leo? | 利奥 |
[1:15:32] | He’s dead and you’re next. | 他死了 下一个就是你 |
[1:15:39] | It seems your doorwoman friend is more | 看上去你的看门人朋友 |
[1:15:42] | effective than you gave her credit. | 比你说的效率要高得多 |
[1:15:45] | I hear your put-downs. | 我听见了你的羞辱 |
[1:15:46] | I don’t hear any solutions. | 我却没有听到任何解决方法 |
[1:15:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:55] | Try this one. | 试一下这个 |
[1:16:02] | For someone like me who appreciates fine art, | 对于像我这样欣赏艺术的人来说 |
[1:16:05] | I can say your daughter has real talent. | 我得说您的女儿拥有很高的天分 |
[1:16:09] | There is a certain likeness in her drawing to this photo. | 她的画和这张照片有一些相似的地方 |
[1:16:17] | If you just met sergeant gorski, | 如果您只是与戈尔斯基中士有过一面之缘 |
[1:16:19] | why there is a photo of you together when you were younger? | 为什么这里有张你们年轻时在一起的照片 |
[1:16:26] | I noticed your daughter’s signature | 我注意到您女儿的签名 |
[1:16:29] | and her reference to “aunt Ali.” | 还有她提到了”艾莉阿姨” |
[1:16:31] | I assume you are related to the war hero | 我假设您与这位 |
[1:16:35] | killing all my men. | 杀死了我所有手下的战争英雄是亲戚 |
[1:16:40] | Aunt Ali is smarter and stronger than all of you. | 艾莉阿姨比你们所有人都聪明强壮 |
[1:16:44] | Honey. Honey, come here. | 甜心 甜心 快过来 |
[1:16:46] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[1:16:48] | No | 当然没有 |
[1:16:50] | Quite to the contrary. You said something right. | 恰恰相反 你说得很对 |
[1:16:53] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:16:56] | It appears you have been withholding | 看来你一直对我们隐瞒 |
[1:16:59] | important information from us. | 某些重要信息 |
[1:17:01] | I understand this kind of publicity | 我理解这种事情公开 |
[1:17:04] | can get you discharged from the military. | 会让你从军队退伍 |
[1:17:07] | Isn’t that true, aunt Ali? | 我说得对吗 艾莉阿姨 |
[1:17:14] | – Let them go, or I will… – Listen to me. | -让他们走 否则我会 -听我说 |
[1:17:17] | For every ten minutes that pass without water, | 每十分钟过去还没水的话 |
[1:17:20] | a member of your family will lose a limb. | 你的一位家人就会失去一部分肢体 |
[1:17:23] | Now, turn on the water! | 现在 把水管阀门打开 |
[1:17:28] | Wait! The main water valve has been destroyed. | 等一下 主水管阀门已经被毁了 |
[1:17:34] | But I have a plan. | 但是我有一个计划 |
[1:17:47] | Aunt Ali! | 艾莉阿姨 |
[1:17:48] | Welcome, sergeant gorski. | 欢迎 戈尔斯基中士 |
[1:17:51] | I am Victor Dubois. | 我是维克多•杜布瓦 |
[1:17:54] | I accept your total surrender. | 我接受你的投降 |
[1:18:01] | Now listen to me, Victor. | 现在听我说 维克托 |
[1:18:03] | Once I get the water, you release my family, | 一旦我取到水 你得放了我的家人 |
[1:18:05] | and if you don’t… | 如果你不这样做 |
[1:18:08] | I will take you to hell. | 我会送你下地狱 |
[1:18:11] | I’m impressed someone in your position | 真令人印象深刻 |
[1:18:14] | negotiates from an illusion of strength. | 某人谈判的语气让我有种力量上的错觉 |
[1:18:18] | We have already established our terms. | 我们已经谈好条件了 |
[1:18:21] | Now, the water. | 现在 就缺水了 |
[1:18:41] | Officer Olsen, get up here. | 奥尔森警察 过来吧 |
[1:19:02] | Now we wait. | 现在我们待在这儿 |
[1:19:07] | – We’re back! – Good. | -我们回来了 -很好 |
[1:19:08] | We got water! | 我们有水了 |
[1:19:15] | I kept up my end of the bargain. | 我会等到交易结束为止 |
[1:19:18] | Now it’s yours. | 现在该你履行诺言了 |
[1:19:36] | We’re in! | 我们钻进去了 |
[1:19:38] | We are in. | 我们可以进去了 |
[1:19:40] | We. | 我们 |
[1:19:42] | Are… in. Okay. | 总算能进去了 好了 |
[1:19:52] | Careful. | 当心一点 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:20:11] | Very good. Remove the box. | 非常好 拿掉盒子 |
[1:20:12] | Yes, sir. | 收到 先生 |
[1:20:23] | Is that what you were after? | 那就是你的目的吗 |
[1:20:25] | Nothing is… | 不是 |
[1:20:28] | As it appears, Mr.Stanton. | 就如它所表现的那样 斯坦顿先生 |
[1:20:33] | It’s a caravaggio. | 卡拉瓦乔的作品 |
[1:20:37] | The nativity with St. Francis. | 《圣弗朗西斯的诞生》 |
[1:20:37] | 1609年所作 1969年被盗 现仍下落不明 卡拉瓦乔的作品 | |
[1:20:54] | Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗 |
[1:20:56] | It’s a bloody Rembrandt. | 竟然是伦勃朗的真迹 |
[1:21:20] | Bring the tubes. | 带几根保护管 |
[1:21:24] | Be careful. Roll them gently. | 细心一点 轻轻地卷好它们 |
[1:21:30] | Do you know how much these paintings are worth? | 你知道这些作品的价值吗 |
[1:21:32] | How much? Borz, time is of the essence. | 多少钱 博尔兹 时间就是关键 |
[1:21:35] | I don’t know, $60 to $80 million. | 我不知道 6000万到8000万吧 |
[1:21:40] | These paintings are worth $80 million? | 这些画值他妈8000万美金 |
[1:21:43] | No, no, no. Each one. | 不不不 每一幅都值这个价儿 |
[1:21:49] | You told me these paintings were worth $5 million Max… | 你告诉我这些画最多值500万 |
[1:21:52] | We have an agreement. | 我们事先约定好了 |
[1:21:54] | Said fee for services rendered. End of discussion. | 已经谈妥提供服务的费用 讨论结束了 |
[1:22:03] | Lily! Lily, get down. | 莉莉 莉莉 快趴下 |
[1:22:10] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间为了这事 |
[1:22:12] | I absolutely agree. | 我非常同意你说的 |
[1:22:12] | Pull the trigger and see what happens. | 扣动扳机试试 看看会发生什么 |
[1:22:18] | Do either of you know how to move fine art? | 你们中还有谁知道怎么转移名画吗 |
[1:22:27] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:22:31] | Twenty-five percent for the both of us, 50% for you. | 我们俩每个都25% 剩下一半归你 |
[1:22:38] | Or we can all go down here. | 否则我们在这里一起下地狱 |
[1:22:44] | You’re really coming into your own, | 你们真的很擅长给自己制造筹码 |
[1:22:45] | you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:22:58] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们撤 -收到 |
[1:23:06] | Nobody moves! | 所有人不许动 |
[1:23:08] | – No, no, no. Max! – Sit down! | -不不不 麦克斯 -坐下 |
[1:23:10] | Sit the fuck down! | 你他妈给我坐下 |
[1:23:11] | Or I shoot the kid. | 要不然我一枪崩了这个孩子 |
[1:23:16] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[1:23:18] | So, this is what we are diffreent. | 这就是我们之间的不同 |
[1:23:21] | Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[1:23:22] | Yeah? | 有什么事 |
[1:23:23] | Guess it’s a fifty-fifty. | 现在我可以和他对半分了 |
[1:23:25] | What? | 你他妈说啥 |
[1:23:33] | Dad! No! | 爸爸 不要 |
[1:23:34] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:23:47] | You should’ve taken a day off. | 你今天不该来的 |
[1:23:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:53] | quick, quick! | 快 快 |
[1:23:59] | Dad! Dad, are you all right? | 爸爸 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[1:24:01] | It’s okay. | 还不算太糟 |
[1:24:04] | I underestimated you. | 我以前低估了你 |
[1:24:05] | Yeah, and I, you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[1:24:07] | Your dad’s gonna be fine, | 你爸爸很快就会好起来的 |
[1:24:09] | but right now, I need you to be his water wings, okay? | 但是现在 我需要你保护他了 可以吗 |
[1:24:11] | So grab this. Right here, hold it down. | 抓住这个 就是这里 按住它 |
[1:24:15] | – Daddy? Daddy. – I’m okay. | -爸爸 爸爸 -我还好 |
[1:24:17] | – Daddy, I… – I’m all right. I’m okay. | -爸爸 我 -我一切都好 |
[1:24:19] | Max, are you okay? | 麦克斯 你还好吗 |
[1:24:21] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:24:24] | Go get ’em. | 去 抓住他们 |
[1:24:30] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我很快就会重新恢复过来的 |
[1:24:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:24:46] | Hold it. | 举起手来 |
[1:24:46] | Oh, my god! Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 我的老天爷啊 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:24:48] | Hold it right there. | 停在那儿别动 |
[1:24:49] | I’m a doorman. I’m just a doorman. | 我是个看门人 我只是个看门的 |
[1:24:50] | A woman went crazy. | 一个女人发了疯 |
[1:24:51] | She took her family hostage upstairs. | 她把她家人作为人质给劫持了 |
[1:24:53] | She’s coming down the stairs right now. | 她马上就要从楼梯上下来 |
[1:24:54] | She’s got a gun! | 手里还握着把枪 |
[1:24:55] | Alpha team, spread out. | 阿尔法小队 分散开 |
[1:24:57] | Move to the exit, sir. Move. Move, move, move. | 快去出口 先生 行动 |
[1:25:01] | Seal the street. | 封锁街道 |
[1:25:05] | The building’s surrounded. | 整栋建筑已经被包围了 |
[1:25:07] | Plan b. | 启用b计划 |
[1:25:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:25:20] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:25:21] | My brother-in-law is wounded on the tenth floor. | 我的姐夫正躺在十楼 |
[1:25:23] | – He needs a medic. – Drop it now! | -他需要治疗 -马上放下 |
[1:25:25] | Please, it’s not me. | 求求你 枪不是我的 |
[1:25:27] | It’s borz, the doorman. | 是看门人博尔兹的 |
[1:25:28] | Step away from the weapon and stand up slowly. | 离武器远一点 然后慢慢站起来 |
[1:25:56] | I’m happy, borz. | 我很高兴 博尔兹 |
[1:25:57] | You’ve changed. | 你终于改变想法了 |
[1:25:58] | Merde. | 该死 |
[1:26:03] | Yes, I have. | 你说对了 我改变想法了 |
[1:26:06] | One hundred percent. | 我不想和别人分了 全部都归我 |
[1:26:10] | Borz. | 博尔兹 |
[1:26:30] | Borz! | 博尔兹 |
[1:26:35] | You’re persistent, sergeant. I’ll give you that. | 你太固执了 中士 我会给你想要的 |
[1:26:39] | We have enough kissing ass to do around here. | 我们彼此都知根知底的 |
[1:26:41] | We don’t have to do it to each other. | 就没必要这样做了吧 |
[1:26:43] | Let’s finish this. | 让我们结束这一切吧 |
[1:27:50] | What are you doing? No, no, no! | 你在做什么 不 不要 别这么做 |
[1:27:52] | No! No! | 不要 |
[1:28:00] | Are you crazy?! | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[1:28:34] | I knew you were sick. | 我知道你已经病了 |
[1:28:37] | I just didn’t realize how sick you were. | 我只是没有意识到你病得是如此严重 |
[1:28:42] | Well, now you know. | 好吧 现在你知道了 |
[1:28:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:29:48] | Right. Do we have everything? | 终于弄完了 一切都准备好了吗 |
[1:29:52] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:29:54] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[1:29:57] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我之前从没考虑过还能再见你一面 |
[1:29:59] | Thought you’d get rid of me that easily, huh? | 想要摆脱我就那么容易吗 |
[1:30:02] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:30:06] | He’s all right. | 一切皆安 |
[1:30:10] | I’m sorry, Ali. This is all my fault. | 我很抱歉 艾莉 这都是我的错 |
[1:30:14] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:30:16] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[1:30:18] | Use the gun. | 开枪 |
[1:30:20] | I wasn’t the man you wanted me to be. | 我无法成为你想象中的男子汉 |
[1:30:23] | I really like the man you are. | 我很喜欢现在的你 |
[1:30:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:30:27] | – Aunt Ali! – Hi. | -艾莉阿姨 -你好呀 |
[1:30:32] | I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[1:30:36] | The mint sauce. | 薄荷酱 |
[1:30:38] | With pine nuts, of course. | 当然 还有松子 |
[1:30:40] | Where’s the lamb? | 小羊在哪里 |
[1:30:42] | The lamb. I knew I forgot something. | 小羊 我终于知道自己忘了什么了 |
[1:30:47] | How are you? | 过得怎么样 |
[1:30:48] | Oh, I’ll manage. | 还凑合吧 |
[1:30:50] | In a couple of weeks, | 再过几周 |
[1:30:51] | I’ll be back to my usual boring self. | 我就能重新变成那个无趣的自己了 |
[1:30:55] | – Sir, we should go. – All right. Jump in. | -先生 我们该走了 -行 进去吧 |
[1:30:58] | Bye, aunt Ali. | 再见 艾莉阿姨 |
[1:31:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[1:31:04] | Well, I won’t be working as a doorman. | 哈哈 我肯定不会再去当看门人了 |
[1:31:11] | We’ll be back after they finish the renovations. | 他们完成修缮后 我们很快就会回来 |
[1:31:15] | Maybe you can join us in London | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[1:31:17] | if you’re interested. | 或许你可以和我们在伦敦一起生活 |
[1:31:19] | I know the kids would love to see you. | 我知道孩子们会很乐意见到你 |
[1:31:22] | The kids? What about you? | 孩子们 那你呢 |
[1:31:48] | See? | 猜猜看 |
[1:31:50] | I’m one of those tough guys who can cry. | 我也是会哭的硬汉中一员 |
[1:31:53] | Yes, you are. | 你说得没错 |
[1:31:56] | Yes, you are. | 你说得没错 |
[1:32:09] | Bye, aunt Ali! We’ll miss you. | 再见 艾莉阿姨 我们会很想念你的 |