英文名称:La Proie
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | I was a bit tense. | 我的身体刚才有点紧张 |
[01:09] | Will they let us do it again? | 他们会让我们再来一次吗 |
[01:11] | We’ll do it as often as we like. | 我们想做多少次都行 |
[01:15] | Adrien, finish in the visitor’s room in 5 minutes. | 阿德里安 限你5分钟内完事 |
[01:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:22] | In spite of the aggro that’s brought you? | 痛恨你所遭受的暴力吗 |
[01:27] | That’ll all soon be over. | 那些很快就会过去 |
[01:31] | Amlie drew this for you. | 这是艾米丽为你画的 |
[01:35] | This how she see’s us. | 这是她对我们的印象 |
[01:38] | When you get out… | 等你出去后… |
[01:44] | So, was it good? | 爽吗 |
[01:46] | The next time we’ll make it a 3… | 下次不如3个人一起 |
[01:49] | or a 4. | 或者4个人 |
[02:32] | What’s the big idea? | 有什么想法 |
[02:34] | You wanna leave here in a coffin? | 你想被棺材抬出去? |
[02:37] | So what? Makes more for you. | 那又怎样 你会更惨 |
[02:41] | You know where the goddamn cash is. | 你知道钱在哪里 |
[02:44] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[02:46] | I can put some buddies on the job. | 我能找些人做 |
[02:49] | They’ll guard it ’til we get out. | 他们会看好钱 直到我们出去 |
[02:51] | I wouldn’t trust any buddies of yours. | 我也许并不相信你的人 |
[02:53] | Yeah! | 是么 |
[02:57] | And any reason why I should trust YOU? | 那凭什么我应该相信你 |
[03:13] | That’s a nice drawing. | 画的真不错 |
[03:15] | Is it your daughter’s? | 你女儿画的? |
[03:16] | I didn’t think we were on speaking terms. | 咱俩只是泛泛之交 |
[03:19] | It was good like that. | 维持现状就好 |
[03:21] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[03:23] | there’s not much nice in the world. | 这个世界并不那么的美好 |
[03:27] | You gotta hang on to it. | 你得去适应 |
[03:32] | Come on you two, out! | 你们两个 出来 |
[03:34] | Time for a walk. | 放风时间 |
[03:37] | Why I would go out today? | 我今天为什么要出去? |
[03:40] | Nice weather. | 因为天气不错 |
[03:41] | You know the risk I’d be taking. | 你晓得我将面临的危险 |
[03:43] | You didn’t have to assault that girl. | 那你当时就不该强奸那个女孩 |
[03:47] | I did NOT do it. | 不是我做的 |
[03:49] | Yeah… I was forgetting. | 是呵 这我倒忘了 |
[03:51] | And I suppose your stickups were done by your twin brother. | 我猜也许是你孪生兄弟干的 |
[03:54] | Or you wanted to pay for your sick mother’s operation. | 或者你想支付生病母亲的手术费 |
[03:58] | Can I go now? | 我能出去了吗 |
[04:04] | OK you scum… move it! | 好了 你们这群人渣 站好 |
[04:08] | Everyone here? | 都到了? |
[04:11] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[04:22] | [Speaking Russian] | 俄语 |
[04:29] | Isn’t your rock-spider pal coming? | 你那岩蛛(丑陋的)伙计没来? |
[04:32] | Scared, is he? | 他怕了 是不是 |
[04:39] | He’s saying… | 他说 |
[04:39] | I don’t give a fuck what apes say. | 我才不管猿人说什么 |
[04:43] | Translate that! | 翻译给我听 |
[05:24] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[05:26] | I know I’ll be cleared eventually. | 我知道一定会还我清白 |
[05:30] | I’ve got to survive in this rat-hole. | 所以我要在这个鼠穴里生存下去 |
[05:34] | I’m called a rock-spider. They want me dead. | 我被称为岩蛛 他们想我死 |
[05:38] | I continue praying my ordeal will come to an end. | 我一直祈祷这种苦难的考验终将结束 |
[05:46] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[06:11] | You get out. Without making trouble. | 不想吃屎的话就出去 |
[06:16] | If you don’t wanna cop shit, then scram. | 别惹麻烦 赶快滚 |
[06:31] | Don’t you move. | 动一下试试 |
[06:41] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[06:46] | As you don’t go out, we’ve come to pay you a visit. | 既然你不想出去 那我们来拜访 |
[06:55] | [Speaking Russian] | 俄语 |
[06:57] | You hear… repeat it. | 你听到了 重复一遍 |
[06:59] | “Spasiba.” | 没用的傻瓜 |
[07:01] | Go on…repeat it. | 快点 重复一遍 |
[07:03] | Spasiba. | 没用的傻瓜 |
[07:04] | That means thank you. You’ll repeat it. | 意思是谢谢你 你就这么说 |
[07:07] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[07:16] | We’ll see if the little girls get you excited now. | 给我们看看小女孩会不会让你兴奋 |
[07:35] | That’s enough. | 够了吧 |
[07:38] | Qu’est-ce tu veux?. | 你想干什么 |
[07:45] | We better go down before there’s serious shit. | 我们最好赶在问题严重前下去 |
[08:02] | That’s enough…stop! | 够了 住手 |
[08:05] | Shut up…get out! | 闭嘴 滚出去 |
[08:14] | You shouldn’t’ve got involved. | 你不应该牵扯进来 |
[08:41] | 6 months more. | 因为你保护室友 |
[08:43] | Because you defended him. | 所以要多坐6个月牢 |
[08:45] | That’s not what the report says. | 报告可不是这么写的 |
[08:49] | The employment agency’s got nothing for me. | 职业介绍所帮不了我 |
[08:52] | I can’t afford the nanny. | 我们有那笔钱 |
[08:54] | I can’t afford the speech therapist. | 但我却养不起奶奶 |
[08:59] | And we’ve got all that money. | 也付不起言语治疗师的费用 |
[09:04] | Do you realise that this guy Franck Adrien, | 你知道弗兰克·阿德里安作案后 |
[09:07] | went into hiding near our place after his stick-up. | 就躲在我们家附近吗 |
[09:11] | In Nivre. | 在尼维日 |
[09:14] | He’s been put with me to protect me. | 为了保护我 他已经跟我在一起 |
[09:17] | I’m there to protect you. | 而我在那里是为了保护你 |
[09:20] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[09:28] | Why don’t you tell me where you’ve hidden it? | 为什么不告诉我你把它藏在哪里 |
[09:31] | I’d just take what we need. | 我不会乱花的 |
[09:37] | Trust me for once. | 相信我一次 |
[09:41] | The reason I’m here’s because I was trusting. | 就是因为信任别人 我才会在这里 |
[09:45] | I don’t get to sleep. Every other day, | 我没法入睡 每天都这样 |
[09:48] | they forget my medication. | 他们忘了给我药 |
[09:50] | The lawyer’s going to see what he can do. | 律师会尽力的 |
[09:54] | You believe I’m going to get out of this? | 你相信我能脱身? |
[09:56] | Of course. | 当然能 |
[09:58] | Her mother said to the judge that she’d invented everything. | 他母亲告诉法官 一切都是编造的 |
[10:02] | He’s going to question her and she’s going to crack. | 他会去质问他母亲 而她会崩溃的 |
[10:05] | You’re getting out… it’s going to happen. | 你很快就能出来 一定会的 |
[10:08] | You’ll give me a child. | 我们生个孩子 |
[10:15] | You didn’t need to bring her in here. | 你并不需要把她带到这里来 |
[10:16] | This is no place for her. | 这不是她该来的地方 |
[10:18] | She wanted to come. | 她想来 |
[10:20] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[10:21] | She wanted to see her father. | 说她想来看看爸爸 |
[10:23] | While I’m in here I’m not her father. | 只要我在这里 就不是她爸爸 |
[10:27] | I don’t want her to see me as a convict. | 我不想做为一名囚犯跟她见面 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, Franck. | 抱歉 弗兰克 |
[10:34] | We miss you so. | 我们太想你了 |
[10:37] | I miss both of you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[11:06] | Amlie, you’ll fall over. | 艾米丽 你会摔倒的 |
[11:10] | Careful! | 当心 |
[11:12] | What a cutie! | 多可爱呀 |
[11:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:18] | She can’t reply. | 她没法回答 |
[11:20] | She has speaking problems. | 艾米丽有语言障碍 |
[11:23] | She’s going to learn to speak. | 不过她正在学习说话 |
[11:25] | It’ll take time. | 需要些时间 |
[11:29] | She may be right to take her time. | 顺其自然也许是对的 |
[11:34] | Say goodbye. | 说再见 |
[11:40] | ‘Bye, Amlie. | 再见 艾米丽 |
[12:12] | You make a move and you’re a vegetable. | 挣扎的话就把你变成植物人 |
[12:17] | You wanna kill me, Novick? | 诺维克 你想杀了我吗 |
[12:19] | Don’t you wanna get your dough? | 不要你的面包了? |
[12:21] | Exactly… the Russki won’t miss you. | 正是 卢斯基不会想念你 |
[12:25] | I wanna know where the cash’s stashed. | 我要知道钱藏在哪里 |
[12:31] | So my buddies can take care of it. | 那样我的人就能代为保管了 |
[12:33] | Look, they’re not far away. | 瞧 他们离的并不远 |
[12:41] | You’ve got nothing to say? | 没什么要说的? |
[12:44] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你的 |
[12:45] | Cough up! | 交出来 |
[12:50] | You know Marco’s hideout. | 你知道马寇的藏身处 |
[12:52] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 |
[12:54] | It is under the false floor. | 钱在假地板底下 |
[13:53] | G’day, Franck. | 还好吗 弗兰克 |
[13:57] | How long’ve I been here? | 我在这多久了 |
[13:59] | 4 days. | 4天了 |
[14:01] | And Novick? | 诺维克呢 |
[14:03] | In solitary. | 在禁闭室里 |
[14:05] | He only got a week. | 他只被关一个星期 |
[14:08] | So he get’s out in 3 days… | 那他3天后就出来了 |
[14:10] | gotta get outta here quick. | 得赶快离开这里 |
[14:14] | You’re worried about your cash? | 你在担心你的钱? |
[14:20] | Whadda you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:21] | The reason you’re in here. | 你不正是因此才躺在这里吗 |
[14:23] | Novick want’s to pinch it. | 诺维克想据为己有 |
[14:26] | Do you want any help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[14:34] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[14:35] | I’m getting out! | 我要出去了 |
[14:38] | The girl’s retracted her story. | 那个女孩撤回了她的谎言 |
[14:39] | She made it all up from A to Z. | 整个故事都是她编造的 |
[14:42] | There won’t even be a new trial. | 不会再有新的庭审 |
[14:45] | I want to give you my phone number. | 我告诉你我的电话号码 |
[14:50] | Call when you get out. | 等你出去了打给我 |
[14:51] | This is not a good idea. | 这样不好 |
[14:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:55] | I won’t forget what you did. | 我不会忘记你为我所做的 |
[14:58] | – Let me help you. – I don’t owe you anything. | -让我帮助你 -我不欠你任何东西 |
[15:01] | Yes, that’s quite right. | 说得太对了 |
[15:04] | You’re right. | 你是不欠 |
[15:07] | OK. | 那就这样吧 |
[15:09] | Cheers. | 保重 |
[15:12] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[15:16] | There’s something you could do. | 有件事你能帮我 |
[15:21] | it’s… call my wife. | 就是… 给我妻子打电话 |
[15:24] | Tell her I’m well and that Novick’s watching her. | 告诉她我挺好 还有诺维克正在监视她 |
[15:31] | And then also, | 还有 |
[15:33] | she should see my father, he’ll help her. | 她应该去找我父亲 他会帮她 |
[15:45] | Could you do that for me? | 能帮我这个忙吗 |
[15:47] | Sure, you can trust me. | 当然可以 相信我 |
[16:33] | Nothing’s changed. We even tidied your cell. | 一切都是老样子 我们帮你清理了牢房 |
[16:36] | Novick’s out? | 诺维克出来了? |
[16:37] | He said you wanted to take his share. | 他说你想吞了他那份 |
[16:42] | He wanted to kill you. | 因此要杀了你 |
[16:43] | He’s been transferred to Fresnes. Happy? | 他已经被转去弗雷斯诺监狱 满意了? |
[16:56] | Cigarettes? I been waiting 3 days. | 香烟呢 我等了3天了 |
[17:08] | Adrien. | 阿德里安 |
[17:10] | Visitors room. | 有人探访 |
[17:38] | You can feel the evil in here. | 在这里能感受到邪恶 |
[17:41] | The colour-scheme doesn’t help. | 色彩图案并不能削弱这种感觉 |
[17:43] | Nobody made you come. | 没人让你来 |
[17:47] | Manuel Carrega, constabulary captain. | 我是警察队长 曼努埃尔·卡瑞噶 |
[17:51] | Has something happened to Anna? | 安娜是不是出事了 |
[17:53] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[17:57] | I’ve got questions regarding Jean-Louis Maurel. | 关于让·路易斯·马里奥 我有几个问题 |
[18:02] | Maurel? | 马里奥? |
[18:03] | He shared your cell. | 之前和你一个囚室的 |
[18:05] | You know he was accused of raping a little girl? | 你知道他因涉嫌强奸幼女而被起诉 |
[18:09] | Everyone knew about it. He’s been found innocent. | 人们都知道那件事 但他是无辜的 |
[18:13] | What did he tell you about his life? | 他有没有对你说过他的生活 |
[18:17] | I wasn’t interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[18:19] | He told me he was from Nevers, | 他告诉我他是从讷韦尔来的 |
[18:21] | I’ve lived there and we talked a bit about it. | 我曾在那生活过 于是聊了聊 |
[18:22] | He mention any places, people? | 他有提过什么地点 或者人吗 |
[18:26] | What are you on about? | 你在调查什么 |
[18:29] | I’m not on about him… but I am about his next victims. | 我调查的不是他 而是他的下一个受害人 |
[18:33] | Wasn’t he the victim? | 他不是受害者? |
[18:36] | Legally, yes. | 从法律上来说他不是 |
[18:40] | Do I trust what he’s capable of? | 我能相信他的能力吗 |
[18:43] | Didn’t the girl retract her story? | 那个女孩没有撤回她的谎言? |
[18:50] | Maurel’s wife managed to get to her. | 马里奥的妻子正在接触那个女孩 |
[18:54] | You haven’t charged her? | 你没有起诉那女孩? |
[18:56] | I’m looking for proof. | 我在找证据 |
[18:58] | I need your testimony. | 我需要你的证词 |
[19:02] | What have you seen or heard while you were with him? | 跟他在一起的时候 你看到或听到过什么 |
[19:05] | He seemed quite normal. | 他的行为很正常 |
[19:07] | He’s a manipulator. | 他操纵着整个事件 |
[19:08] | He’s cunning. | 相当狡猾 |
[19:10] | He’s fooled more than one person. | 他欺骗了不止一个人 |
[19:12] | He hasn’t fooled me. | 目前为止 他还没骗到我 |
[19:14] | 20 years ago I came to France for a woman. | 20年前我为了一个女人来法国 |
[19:19] | She’d left a guy who beat her up. | 她离开了那个打她的男人 |
[19:21] | I warned that her ex was dangerous. | 我收到警告说她的前夫很危险 |
[19:25] | For nothing. | 他什么也不为 |
[19:27] | He set fire to where we lived. | 就放火烧了我们的房子 |
[19:30] | She’s dead. | 她被烧死 |
[19:33] | I’ve survived. | 我活了下来 |
[19:36] | I’ve escaped death to help save others. | 我死里逃生 是为了可以帮助别人 |
[19:52] | If anything else comes back to you. | 不管发生任何事 |
[19:54] | And if you’d just come from the asylum? | 你是不是刚从精神病院出来 |
[19:56] | Believe me… I’m not the mad one. | 相信我 我没疯 |
[20:09] | The answering machine contains too many messages. | 留言机无法储存更多信息 |
[20:13] | Please try again later. Goodbye. | 请稍后打来 再见 |
[20:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:49] | I’m taking you to the meeting. | 我带你去会面 |
[20:51] | – He had to come. – Where are you going? | -他不得不来 -你去哪里 |
[20:54] | Not far. He’ll pay double. | 不会走远 他会付双倍 |
[21:05] | Cinderella following Big Sister, out. | 灰姑娘跟着大姐 完毕 |
[21:16] | Waiting for Prince Charming. | 等着可爱的公主 |
[21:18] | We’ll follow and join up. | 我们会跟随并加入 |
[21:20] | OK | 明白 |
[21:34] | – Is it far? – It’s here. | -还有多远 -就是这里 |
[21:51] | You want to stay? | 你想留下来? |
[21:53] | It’s him who says what he wants. | 这得他说了算 |
[21:57] | She’s perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[21:58] | You can leave us. | 你可以走了 |
[22:12] | Will I move? | 我要跟上吗 |
[22:13] | We don’t know if it’s him. | 我们还不知道是不是他 |
[22:18] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[22:19] | She’s confirming. | 在确认中 |
[22:21] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[22:23] | You start undressing first. | 你先脱 |
[22:34] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[22:42] | I’m thirsty. | 我欲火中烧 |
[22:43] | Could I get a glass of water? | 能来杯水吗 |
[22:45] | It’s Costa, go! Go! Go! | 是暗号 行动 |
[22:48] | We’ve got him, boys! | 伙计们 我们逮到他了 |
[24:02] | Don’t move! Go, go! | 不准动 上 上 |
[24:05] | Turn over, you fuck! | 转过去 你TMD |
[24:09] | I wanna see your hands! | 露出你的双手 |
[24:13] | Move it! | 快走 |
[24:17] | Move it! | 快走 |
[24:21] | – All OK? – He’s in the bag. | -大家都好吗 -他跑不了了 |
[24:28] | The Corsican was right. | 科西嘉是对的 |
[24:30] | You were perfect. | 你太棒了 |
[25:21] | Come on, get a move on. | 你们 都跟上 |
[25:24] | You stay there. | 你留在这里 |
[25:27] | Nico, | 尼寇 |
[25:28] | a bit of privacy. | 给点私人空间 |
[26:09] | [Speaking Russian] | 俄语 |
[26:12] | I’m not translating. | 我不翻译 |
[26:55] | You three can’t beat one! | 你们仨打不过一个 |
[27:43] | Franck. | 弗兰克 |
[27:45] | I can fix everything. | 我能搞定这一切 |
[28:00] | Nico! | 尼寇 |
[28:01] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[28:03] | They’re going to kill me! | 他们要弄死我 |
[28:06] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[28:09] | Nico, open the door! | 尼寇 开门 |
[28:12] | I’ll kill you, you fucker! | 你TMD 我杀了你 |
[28:14] | – Nico! – Shit. | -尼寇! -糟了 |
[29:44] | 2 more. | 还有2个 |
[29:45] | The Costas’ll spend Christmas in the clink. | 科斯塔斯将在碰杯声中度过圣诞节 |
[29:48] | Hang on… | 盯紧 |
[29:49] | Fresnes’s more cunning. | 弗雷斯诺很狡猾 |
[29:52] | We’ll need to be more cunning to catch him. Needn’t we? | 我们要更狡猾才能抓住他 不是吗 |
[29:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:59] | Has The Holy Ghost finished with your cover? | 圣灵杂志完成你的封面了吗 |
[30:02] | He wants Claire downstairs. | 他让克莱尔去楼下 |
[30:04] | And whadda YOU want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:07] | Couldn’t ask for more. | 什么也不要 |
[30:08] | The prisoner who got out dressed as a guard. | 穿着狱警服从监狱逃跑的那个人 |
[30:13] | Franck Adrien, in for the bank stickup. | 弗兰克·阿德里安 进入银行抢劫 |
[30:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:19] | So? | 那? |
[30:20] | He had 2 months to go. He’s not ready. | 他还有2个月刑期 但他没准备好 |
[30:23] | He’s going to make the usual mistakes… | 他会犯低级错误 比如 |
[30:27] | getting back the hidden loot. | 回到秘密落脚点 |
[30:29] | Anyone can catch him. I’m staying on the Costas. | 认谁都能逮到他 我留在科斯塔斯 |
[30:32] | The boss wants the best. | 头儿要最好的 |
[30:34] | The troop that’s just had 3 major convictions… | 办过3件大案的队伍 |
[30:37] | you and your team. | 就是你和你的组队 |
[30:39] | If it’s so simple, | 如果顺利 |
[30:40] | you’ll be back with the Costas in no time. | 你很快就能回到科斯塔斯 |
[30:59] | Thank you, monsieur. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[31:01] | That’s OK. | 不用谢 |
[31:05] | Would you know where to find the eggs? | 你知道鸡蛋放在哪里吗 |
[31:08] | Yes. They’re at the end, through there. | 知道 一直走到尽头就是 |
[31:12] | Would it be too much to ask to come with me? | 如果请你和我一起过去 会不会太过分 |
[31:15] | I always get lost with all these aisles. | 我总是在这一排排的过道间迷路 |
[31:19] | – Yes, follow me. – Melissa! | -行 跟着我 -梅利莎 |
[31:22] | I’m waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[31:24] | – Sorry, gotta go. – Doesn’t matter. | -抱歉 我得走了 -没关系 |
[31:27] | I’ll find them myself. | 我会找到的 |
[31:41] | The man thwarted the security checks. | 突破安检并越狱的男子 |
[31:45] | Franck Adrien, | 弗兰克·阿德里安 |
[31:46] | convicted for the holdup of the Savings Bank… | 在其剩余刑期不足8个月的时候 |
[31:49] | didn’t have more than 8 months of prison left. | 又因打劫银行而再次获罪 |
[31:51] | He may be armed and is considered dangerous. | 他可能持有枪械 被认为是危险的 |
[31:59] | Got it… au revoir, monsieur. | 知道了 先生 再见 |
[32:15] | D’you think he’ll understand? | 你觉得他会理解吗 |
[32:18] | Nothing to worry about. The police have good info, now. | 没什么可担心的 警察现在消息灵通 |
[32:23] | Christine, | 克里斯汀 |
[32:24] | we knew he’d get out one day. | 我们知道他终究会出来的 |
[32:28] | I’ve got everything worked out. | 我已经把一切都办妥了 |
[32:30] | He doesn’t know what’s waiting for him. Trust me. | 相信我 他不知道等待他的是什么 |
[32:34] | Nobody’s going to take our happiness away. | 没人能夺走我们的幸福 |
[32:40] | She’s sleeping? | 她睡着了? |
[32:41] | She looks so adorable like that. | 她睡着的样子真讨人喜欢 |
[32:44] | Thanks for giving her to me. | 谢谢你把她交给我 |
[32:47] | He’s got very few connections. | 他的联系人很少 |
[32:49] | He avoids his relations. | 总是避免和人接触 |
[32:52] | – His wife? – Yeah. | -这是他妻子? -是的 |
[32:53] | Anna Martens. She used to visit him. | 安娜·马滕斯 她过去常探访他 |
[32:56] | She’s unemployed, takes care of the kid. | 失业在家 照顾孩子 |
[33:00] | The address she gave is phony. | 她给的地址是假的 |
[33:02] | And his accomplices? | 他的帮凶呢 |
[33:04] | Guests of the state. | 是名来访人士 |
[33:06] | Jerome Novick was at Murancourt. | 杰罗姆·诺维克当时在穆朗克鲁西 |
[33:09] | It wasn’t a great love affair. | 不是什么伟大的恋爱事件 |
[33:11] | He attacked Adrien with a screwdriver. | 他用一把螺丝刀刺伤了阿德里安 |
[33:13] | Nice boy. | 好小子 |
[33:15] | I’m going to question him. | 我去问他些问题 |
[33:17] | How much did they get? | 他们抢了多少 |
[33:19] | 2 million. | 2百万 |
[33:20] | 2 million! | 2百万! |
[33:21] | We’ve only got back pocket money. | 我们只追回来零头 |
[33:24] | He’s going to want to get the money back. | 他想把钱弄回来 |
[33:28] | Watch the places he knows. | 盯着他熟悉的地方 |
[33:29] | Houses, bars. | 住所 酒吧 |
[33:31] | His picture’s everywhere. | 他的照片到处都是 |
[33:33] | I’ve asked for his visiting room videos. | 我索取过他在监狱客房的录像 |
[33:37] | Right. What’s this?. | 嗯 这是什么 |
[33:39] | Those who could’ve seen him in their area. | 那些可能是在自己的地盘见过他的人 |
[33:42] | 100 calls. | 100个电话 |
[33:43] | Dobbing-in’s a national sport. | 在一所国家体育馆混的音 |
[33:47] | Has the media spoken to Anna? | 媒体采访过安娜吗 |
[33:50] | No. | 没有 |
[33:52] | We got an address for Anna in the suburbs. | 我们有一个安娜在郊区的地址 |
[34:14] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[34:41] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[35:11] | Hey, watch where you’re going! | 喂 看着点 |
[35:13] | What’s going on? | 什么状况 |
[35:17] | Turn them out! | 赶他们出去 |
[35:32] | Nobody leaves. | 谁也不准离开 |
[35:34] | Are you staying here? | 你呆在这里? |
[35:35] | No, I’m covering you. | 不 我掩护你 |
[35:59] | Police, step aside. | 警察 边上走 |
[36:03] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[36:05] | That’s it. | 就是这间 |
[36:09] | Police, open up! | 警察 开门 |
[36:15] | Knock in. | 撞开 |
[36:36] | No one! | 没人在 |
[36:39] | Come here. | 来这边 |
[36:44] | Look. | 看 |
[36:49] | We just missed him. | 我们来晚了 |
[37:03] | Marco! Coming! | 马寇 进来 |
[37:13] | He’s not far away. | 他走不远 |
[37:14] | We need reinforcements, He’s in the area. | 我们需要增援警力 嫌犯在附近区域 |
[37:17] | With luck, we’ll be back in an hour. | 运气好的话 我们一个钟头就赶回来 |
[37:20] | Avec de la chance, dans une heure, on est rentrns. | 如果运气好 一个小时内返回 |
[37:53] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[37:55] | Don’t you move. | 动下试试 |
[37:58] | Let me past. | 让我离开 |
[37:59] | Of course! Anything else? | 没问题 还有什么要求 |
[38:02] | I can’t go back to prison now. | 我还不能回监狱 |
[38:05] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[38:07] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[38:11] | I’ve learnt something very important. | 我得知了非常重要的事 |
[38:14] | You can’t shoot, I’m not threatening you. | 我没有威胁到你 你不能开枪 |
[38:16] | You can see I’m unarmed. | 你看 我没有武器 |
[38:33] | Adrien is on the street. Warn everyone! | 警告所有人 阿德里安在街道上 |
[38:41] | – There he is! – Stop him! | -他在那里 -截住他 |
[41:32] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[41:33] | Close the next station! | 去下一站 |
[41:34] | If the train stops he’ll get off. | 如果火车到站 他会下车 |
[42:16] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[42:50] | Divide up the zone and set up road blocks. | 划分区域 设置路障 |
[42:55] | I know, good… thanks. | 我知道 好的 谢谢 |
[42:58] | He’s probably already far away. Here… | 他可能已经跑远了 这个… |
[43:01] | yours? | 是你的? |
[43:06] | He’s crazy. | 他疯掉了 |
[43:07] | Something’s driving him. Something really strong. | 有种强烈的感觉在驱使着他 |
[43:14] | “Anna, wherever you are, I’ll find you.” | 安娜 不管你在哪里 我会找到你的 |
[43:17] | She’s cleared off with the cash. | 她和那笔钱没关系了 |
[43:20] | Two for the price of one? | 2个人只收1人的钱? |
[43:21] | Yeah, that’ll make The Holy Ghost happy. | 对 那会让《圣灵》高兴的 |
[46:02] | Yes? | 真的吗 |
[46:05] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[46:08] | Franck, I knew you’d call. | 弗兰克 我知道你会打来电话 |
[46:11] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[46:12] | Tell me, why did you do it? | 告诉我 你为什么那么做 |
[46:18] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么杀了她 |
[46:21] | It was all her fault. | 都是她的错 |
[46:23] | Thank God… I know how to read people. | 感谢上帝 我知道如何解读人 |
[46:28] | Your wife was unreliable. | 你妻子不可靠 |
[46:30] | She would have given you problems. | 她会给你找麻烦 |
[46:36] | I chose to save you from all that. | 我选择从中解救你 |
[46:39] | What’ve you done with Amlie? | 你对艾米丽做了什么 |
[46:42] | What’ve you done with my little daughter? | 你对我的小女儿做过什么 |
[46:46] | Where is she, Maurel? | 马里奥 她在哪里 |
[46:48] | Have you killed her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[46:50] | She’s a lovely little thing. I love her very much. | 她是个可爱的小东西 我非常爱她 |
[46:54] | I shan’t do her any harm at all. | 除非你试图找到我 |
[46:56] | Unless you try to find me. | 否则我根本不可能伤害她 |
[47:38] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[47:39] | He wants us to grab Adrien on his return. | 他想让我们在阿德里安回来的时候抓住他 |
[47:42] | He’s in Corsica. | 他在科西嘉 |
[47:43] | I’d love to go down to Corsica. | 我倒想去科西嘉 |
[47:45] | Anna’s scrap of paper? | 安娜的报纸碎片 |
[47:47] | Amlie’s drawings. | 艾米丽的画 |
[47:48] | Nanve style endowed with a certain potential. | 具有一定的朴素风格绘画潜力 |
[47:53] | Letters for her guy that she hadn’t sent. | 给她爸爸的信 没有寄出去 |
[47:55] | Love letters. | 喜欢信 |
[47:58] | “I understand your gesture. It’s a proof of love.” | 我理解你的手势 那是爱的证明 |
[48:03] | The stickup. | 抢劫犯 |
[48:03] | Why hadn’t she posted this deathless prose? | 为什么她不将这不朽的散文寄出去 |
[48:07] | To be read in prison? | 在监狱里看? |
[48:10] | Not on. | 不会的 |
[48:11] | They aren’t the words of a woman stabbing someone in the back. | 这个女人出卖人的关键不是他们 |
[48:15] | And Novick? | 诺维克呢 |
[48:17] | A heap of new insults. | 一堆新的侮辱 |
[48:19] | It’s a put-up job between Adrien and his chick. | 那是阿德里安和他跟班间的骗局 |
[48:23] | We know the addresses he’s given, | 我们知道他给出的所有地址 |
[48:26] | except for this one. | 除了这一个 |
[48:29] | Le Prn-sur-Lamure? | 拉米尔教授 |
[48:30] | – What’s that? – Their hide-out after the bank job. | -那是什么 -抢劫银行后他们的藏身处 |
[48:49] | Martin, go round! | 马汀 四处转转 |
[49:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[49:12] | What’s this bullshit? | 这都胡扯的什么 |
[49:30] | [Speaking Russian] | 俄语 |
[49:32] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[50:03] | – Are your reinforcements coming? – They’re coming. | -你的增援警力来了吗 -正在赶来 |
[50:05] | The policeman’s refrain. | 警察的增援 |
[50:07] | Are we gonna find the loot? | 我们会发现赃物吗 |
[50:09] | If it’s not already gone. | 只要没被转移 |
[50:13] | What’s that? | 那是谁 |
[50:19] | Why’ve you come? | 你为什么来 |
[50:20] | It’s nothing to do with your daughter. | 跟你女儿无关 |
[50:22] | What would you know? | 你能知道什么 |
[50:24] | Best you go home. | 你最好回家去 |
[50:27] | We should be Corsican. | 我们应该在科西嘉 |
[50:29] | There’s something here! | 这儿有东西 |
[50:32] | – Capitain, come here. – Stay there. | -队长 来这边 -呆在那 |
[50:42] | Look. | 瞧 |
[50:50] | – Robert, no! – Pull him back! | -罗伯特 你不能进去 -把他拖走 |
[50:55] | Nobody touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[51:12] | – It was his daughter? – Yeah. Julie. | -是他女儿? -是的 他女儿朱莉 |
[51:15] | Disappeared. He’d been hoping she was just a runaway. | 失踪了 他当时希望女儿只是离家出走 |
[51:22] | The guy who did that is a monster. | 做这事的人简直就是禽兽 |
[51:28] | Is it one of Adrien’s victims? | 是阿德里安的受害者之一? |
[51:30] | No way that it fits Adrien’s profile. | 这决不是阿德里安会做出的 |
[51:33] | He has a wife and a disabled child. | 他有妻子和一个残疾孩子 |
[51:37] | That doesn’t fit with a killer. | 那都不符合杀手的条件 |
[51:38] | There are always exceptions. | 凡事都有例外 |
[51:42] | There are some connections. | 而且他们间有些关联 |
[51:44] | He was living in the area when Julie disappeared. | 阿德里安当时住在朱莉失踪的地方 |
[51:47] | We found his DNA on the map and the jacket. | 我们在地图和外套上发现了他的DNA |
[51:51] | – That’s not all. – What else? | -但那不全面 -还有别的吗 |
[51:53] | There are 2 other maps of areas way up in the mountains. | 还有2张通往该地区山上的地图 |
[51:57] | Maybe we’ll find other bodies. | 也许我们会找到别的尸体 |
[51:59] | We’re not going to get carried away. | 我们不要得意忘形 |
[52:01] | If it’s a serial killer, they’ll want to bring in the Feds. | 如果是连环杀手 他们会让调查局介入 |
[52:05] | They’d want the file. | 他们可能需要资料 |
[52:06] | We have to get him now. | 我们得马上拿给他 |
[52:09] | Listen, Claire. | 克莱尔 听着 |
[52:10] | They don’t teach this at police school, | 警察学校是不会教这个的 |
[52:13] | but next time, this guy doesn’t get to get away. | 但是下一次 不能让这个家伙跑掉 |
[52:17] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[52:19] | Quite understood. | 相当明白 |
[52:21] | Have a good day. | 希望你一切顺利 |
[52:47] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[52:49] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你TMD在这里干什么 |
[52:51] | You’re going to help me find Maurel. | 你会帮我找到马里奥 |
[52:55] | Where are your guns? | 你的枪放哪了? |
[52:57] | I don’t have any. | 我没枪 |
[52:58] | Don’t take me for an idiot, where are they? | 别把我当笨蛋 放哪了? |
[53:02] | – They’re there. – Where? | -在那里 -哪儿 |
[53:04] | In the cupboard. | 在橱柜里 |
[53:14] | Go. | 过去 |
[53:16] | He always lived in the area. | 他一直住在那里 |
[53:19] | I met him 5 years ago. | 5年前我遇到他 |
[53:22] | I questioned him about a girl from Dijon. | 我问他一位来自第戎的女孩情况 |
[53:35] | Sylvie Desmne. | 西尔维·黛西米 |
[53:37] | He’d been seen talking to her. | 有人看见他跟那女孩说话 |
[53:40] | I smelled a rat. | 我觉得蹊跷 |
[53:41] | Maurel raised too many questions. | 马里奥的疑点太多了 |
[53:45] | He lied about details. | 他在细节上撒了谎 |
[53:47] | I sensed that he was playing with me. | 我感觉他在耍我们 |
[53:51] | He was a bad one. | 他就是个坏种 |
[53:55] | The girl was never found… no body, no proof. | 没有发现那个女孩 没有尸体 没有证据 |
[53:59] | There were the other disappearances. | 还有别的失踪案 |
[54:09] | The resemblance is striking. | 相似点也是显著的 |
[54:11] | It’s been admitted that it was a serial killer. | 可以承认他是个连环杀手 |
[54:13] | But a cop investigates facts, not potential suspects. | 但一名警察调查后 并没有发现可能的嫌疑人 |
[54:18] | You’ve gone ahead anyway? | 反正你已经走到了前头 |
[54:21] | Quietly. Got nowhere for a long time. | 真安静 很长一段时间无的放矢了 |
[54:24] | He was invisible. | 他成了隐形人 |
[54:26] | No record, town hall official, liked by all. | 和其它部门一样 市政厅也没有记录 |
[54:30] | He was never far away when the disappearances occurred. | 他从没远离过失踪案发地 |
[54:34] | Finally, | 终于 |
[54:35] | 2 bodies were found a month apart. | 在一个月里相继发现两个尸体 |
[54:38] | I brought Maurel in, | 我怀疑马里奥 |
[54:41] | but his DNA didn’t match. | 但他的DNA并不吻合 |
[54:44] | For the second time, | 这是他第二次 |
[54:46] | he trapped us. | 使我们陷入绝境 |
[54:47] | His sperm sample was at the station, | 局里本来有他的精子样本 |
[54:51] | Next day it’d disappeared. | 但第二天就不见了 |
[54:53] | I was suspected. | 我很怀疑 |
[54:56] | At the same time, | 同时 |
[54:57] | he brought a complaint against me for harassment. | 他以投诉来干扰我 |
[55:01] | I was dismissed. | 导致我被撤职 |
[55:03] | I’m not allowed to live near him. | 而且不能接近他 |
[55:06] | You’re no longer in the constabulary? | 你已经不在警察部门了? |
[55:08] | No, I lied to you. | 不 我骗了你 |
[55:11] | I investigate privately. | 我这是私人调查 |
[55:13] | Bugger! I was hoping you’d be able to help me. | 混蛋 我还以为你能帮我 |
[55:17] | The little girl’s 5. | 第5个小女孩 |
[55:19] | She doesn’t look like these girls… | 她看起来和其他女孩们不同 |
[55:22] | Could he harm her? | 嫌犯会伤害她吗 |
[55:24] | She’s not his normal victim type. | 她并不是嫌犯喜欢的类型 |
[55:26] | If he wanted to have a good time, he wouldn’t hesitate. | 如果他想找乐子 是不会犹豫的 |
[55:30] | I’ve got the phone number. | 我得到个电话号码 |
[55:32] | An old constabulary captain’s maybe got some contacts? | 老局长也许有些关系可以用 |
[55:43] | Want a snor? | 想打瞌睡? |
[55:45] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[55:49] | It’s good stuff. | 好东西 |
[55:50] | – Like it? – Nice. | -喜欢? -不错 |
[55:55] | – The paper? – Want to see? | -报纸 -要看吗 |
[55:57] | Yeah. Closer, closer. | 嗯 近点儿 拿近点儿 |
[55:59] | I saw him before. | 我见过他 |
[56:00] | – You know him? – Yes. | -你认得他? -认得 |
[56:02] | The constabulary have found 2 more bodies. | 警察又发现了2俱尸体 |
[56:06] | Sylvie Desmne and Karine Garcia, reported missing. | 西尔维·黛西米和凯琳·加西亚 被报告失踪 |
[56:11] | This is a serial killer for sure! | 这肯定是个杀人狂 |
[56:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:20] | Thanks , I’m on it. | 谢谢 我来处理 |
[56:22] | A truck driver dropped Adrien at Luzon, in Ninvre. | 一名卡车司机把阿德里安捎到了尼维日吕宋岛 |
[56:27] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[56:28] | Yeah, coming. | 来了 |
[56:35] | I’ve come to see Bourgoin. | 我来见布古安 |
[56:37] | You got a serial killer for ‘im? | 你们抓住变态杀人狂没有 |
[57:08] | Bourgoin, Luzon Constabulary office. | 布古安 吕宋岛警察分部 |
[57:11] | I need information on a suspect’s number. | 我需要知道有多少嫌疑人 |
[57:45] | – It’s me. – You got something? | -是我 -有什么发现 |
[57:47] | The line’s been dead for 48 hours. | 电话48小时未用了 |
[57:49] | He used it 12 times. | 之前他打过12次 |
[57:51] | The last time was to Prn-sur-Lamure. | 最后一次是打给教授 |
[57:55] | One of my hideouts. What else? | 那是我的藏身处之一 还有什么 |
[57:57] | Several calls to the Alpes-Maritimes region. | 几通打去阿尔卑斯滨海省的电话 |
[58:01] | Where in Alpes-Maritimes? | 阿尔卑斯滨海省什么地方 |
[58:02] | There’s an area of 40 k’s around a village. | 距离一个村庄40公里范围内 |
[58:06] | Chasseignes. | 查斯恩格斯地区 |
[58:07] | That’s maybe where he’s living. | 也许那就是他现在住的地方 |
[58:10] | He takes a medication, Xyrex. | 他吃一种叫”Xyrex”的药 |
[58:14] | He was jumpy when he didn’t get it. | 如果不服用 他会容易激动和受惊 |
[58:17] | Is there a pharmacy in Chasseignes? | 查斯恩格斯地区有药房吗 |
[58:32] | There are the cops everywhere. You reported me? | 到处都是警察 你出卖了我? |
[58:36] | – No I didn’t. – Where’s your gun? | -我没有 -你的枪在哪 |
[58:38] | Where’s your gun? | 枪放哪了 |
[58:40] | – A gun’s against regu… – Stuff your regulations. | -持有枪械违反… -违反你的法律 |
[58:43] | I wouldn’t need to depend on you. | 我不需要依靠你 |
[1:00:07] | Carrega? | 卡雷尔 |
[1:00:10] | – How come you’re here? – I was looking for Bourgoin. | -你怎么会来这里 -我在找布古安 |
[1:00:13] | He’s directing the search. | 他正在执行搜索 |
[1:00:15] | – The search? – The fugitive’s been reported in the area. | -搜索? -有人报告了逃犯的出现区域 |
[1:00:19] | He may have killed 3 young girls. | 他可能杀害了3名年轻的女孩 |
[1:00:21] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:00:22] | Including Sylvie Desmne. | 包括西尔维·黛西米 |
[1:00:25] | You remember her. | 你记得她吗 |
[1:00:27] | I’m going to give you a hand. | 我打算帮你 |
[1:00:29] | Carrega… you forgotten you don’t work here any more? | 卡雷尔 你是不是忘了自己不在这里工作了 |
[1:00:53] | Take the lane. | 搜查车道 |
[1:00:58] | We’re taking the lane with the tall hedges. | 我们正在有高大树篱的车道上 |
[1:01:24] | Threw your gun over the hedge. | 把你的枪扔到树篱后 |
[1:01:26] | Hurry up! Over the hedge. | 快点 扔到树篱后 |
[1:01:27] | Over the hedge. | 扔到树篱后 |
[1:01:29] | Go on! | 快扔 |
[1:01:31] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[1:01:32] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:01:34] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[1:01:36] | Stay down or… | 趴着 否则… |
[1:01:38] | Or you’ll strangle me like the others? | 否则你就象掐死其他人那样 把我掐死? |
[1:01:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:01:43] | Sylvie Desmne, Karine Garcia, they ring a bell? | 西尔维·黛西米 凯琳·加西亚 想起来了? |
[1:01:49] | What are you talking about? | 不知道你在说什么 |
[1:01:50] | Your DNA on the maps in your old hideout. | 在你以前藏身的地方 地图上有你的DNA |
[1:01:54] | – HQ to Bravo 2. – Put me on to Capitain Line. | -总部呼叫喝彩2号 -送我到上尉路 |
[1:02:00] | Bugger! | 禽兽 |
[1:02:03] | He’s fucked you like he’s fucked me. | 他玩弄你们就象他曾经玩弄我一样 |
[1:02:10] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[1:02:11] | All units! | 所有单位 |
[1:02:13] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:02:22] | Stop him! | 截住他 |
[1:02:38] | Get in! | 上车 |
[1:02:42] | Bugger, there he is! | 禽兽 他在那 |
[1:02:44] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[1:02:56] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:02] | They believe it’s you… | 他们相信是你… |
[1:03:03] | I know. Who do YOU think it is? | 我明白 你认为是谁 |
[1:03:07] | Maurel, as I’ve always known. | 是马里奥 我一直知道是他 |
[1:03:10] | Chasseignes’s 600 km. | 距离查斯恩格斯600公里 |
[1:03:13] | There’s one pharmacy. | 那儿有家药店 |
[1:03:15] | There’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[1:03:22] | Bugger! They’ve been warned. | 禽兽 警告过他们了 |
[1:03:25] | Hang on! | 坐好 |
[1:03:54] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:03:56] | Jump out! | 跳出去 |
[1:03:58] | Don’t worry, he’s gotta be stopped! | 别担心我 一定要阻止他 |
[1:04:01] | Think about your daughter, jump! | 想想你的女儿 跳车! |
[1:04:36] | The injured man is in intensive care at Auxerre hospital. | 受伤的人在欧塞尔医院重症监护室 |
[1:04:40] | Condition serious. | 情况很严重 |
[1:04:44] | They used to think he was crazy. Now they’re upset. | 他们以前以为他是疯子 现在他们很不安 |
[1:04:48] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[1:04:49] | Got Adrien? No. On and on it goes. | 抓住阿德里安了? 没抓住 跑了 |
[1:04:53] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[1:04:55] | how did he make Carrega smash through a road-block? | 他是如何让卡雷加冲过路障的 |
[1:04:58] | Believe me, he’s very persuasive. | 相信我 他是个能说会道的人 |
[1:05:08] | For you, eh? | 找你来的? |
[1:05:16] | All looks very nice and expensive. | 看起来一切都那么华美而昂贵 |
[1:05:19] | This isn’t a parade! | 这不是在阅兵 |
[1:05:20] | You had him! | 你当时抓住他了 |
[1:05:21] | – It’s just a matter of time. – There’s no time left! | -这只是时间问题 -问题是没时间了 |
[1:05:24] | The constabulary’s furious. | 警察部队对此感到愤怒 |
[1:05:26] | We’ve allowed a killer to escape. | 因为我们放走了一名杀人狂 |
[1:05:29] | I’m responsible. | 我负责 |
[1:05:30] | I’m in charge. | 我管事 |
[1:05:32] | A bit of criminal analysis ‘d do you good. | 学点儿犯罪分析对你有好处 |
[1:05:36] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[1:05:37] | Why did you spare him? | 你为什么放了他 |
[1:05:39] | I’m not sure he’s the one who killed them. | 我不确定他就是杀人狂 |
[1:05:42] | – I beg your pardon? – He could have shot me. | -再说一遍! -他没有冲我开枪 |
[1:05:45] | It doesn’t add up. | 那不合情理 |
[1:05:47] | You put in a report based on woman’s intuition. | 你凭女人的直觉办案 |
[1:05:51] | I’m going to try and get Adrien… and not miss him. | 我会抓住阿德里安 不会让他跑掉 |
[1:06:52] | Cut off between D981 and D18 in the Beach forest. | 隔离海滩森林D981和D18区域 |
[1:06:57] | Received, Delta 3. | 三角洲3号收到 |
[1:06:59] | Block off the intersection of Rue de l’ n tang and D981… | 封锁唐人街至D981的交通 |
[1:07:04] | On D18… | 至D18… |
[1:07:06] | No sign of suspect. | 没有嫌犯的迹象 |
[1:07:08] | Suspect has escaped area. | 嫌犯已从该地区逃跑 |
[1:11:25] | Christine, | 克里斯汀 |
[1:11:27] | I’ve never been so happy. | 我从来没这么开心过 |
[1:11:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:11:30] | It’s hard for me to stop thinking about that guy. | 对我来说 很难停下不去想那个家伙 |
[1:11:34] | His face is plastered everywhere. | 他的脸无处不在 |
[1:11:36] | The police’ll get him. | 警察会抓住他的 |
[1:11:39] | Look. | 看 |
[1:11:41] | France’s Most Wanted. | 法国最高通缉犯 |
[1:11:55] | Come on. I’m going to buy you a dress. | 来 我给你买件衣服 |
[1:12:05] | Here’s a beautiful dress! | 这是最漂亮的衣服 |
[1:12:07] | You like it? You’ll try it on? | 喜欢吗 要不要穿上试试 |
[1:12:10] | You’ll be a real princess. | 你将成为真正的公主 |
[1:12:14] | My goodmess, you’re so beautiful! | 我的老天 你真是太美了 |
[1:12:17] | Jean Louis! Isn’t she beautiful with this? | 路易斯 她穿上这个是不是很美 |
[1:12:26] | Jean Louis?. | 让·路易斯 |
[1:12:34] | No, Jean Louis. | 让·路易斯 别 |
[1:12:38] | I told you, Christine. | 我告诉过你 克里斯汀 |
[1:12:40] | I gave you the little girl. | 也把小女孩给你了 |
[1:12:42] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[1:12:43] | The little girl is too… | 那个小女孩太… |
[1:12:45] | You saw how she was looking at the newspapers? | 你看她是如何翻看报纸的 |
[1:12:51] | You got nothing new, whatta you stuffing ’round with? | 既然没有新发现 你在这忙活什么 |
[1:12:54] | I’m matching Adrien’s movements | 我在对阿德里安的活动轨迹 |
[1:12:56] | with his supposed crimes. | 和假定是他的犯罪进行对比 |
[1:12:58] | Supposed? | 假定? |
[1:13:00] | You think that we’re pinning these murders on him? | 你认为我们在往他身上贴凶手标签? |
[1:13:04] | He thinks so. He said: “He’s fucked me.” | 他也这么认为 他当时说”他玩弄我” |
[1:13:07] | Who was he talking about? | 他说的是谁 |
[1:13:09] | I know it’s someone we should be looking for. | 我知道那个人才是我们应该找的 |
[1:13:16] | Can you help me? | 能帮我吗 |
[1:13:21] | I should be out on the job. | 我不应该再工作了 |
[1:13:24] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:13:26] | Alright.. No! Don’t wanna know about it! | 听着 不! 我压根不想知道 |
[1:13:29] | You’re a pain in the neck. Go back to Paris. Shit! | 你真让人头疼 回巴黎去 喵了个咪的 |
[1:13:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:13:49] | Can you help me? | 能帮我吗 |
[1:13:51] | We’re looking for a doctor…. | 我们正在找医生 |
[1:13:53] | Doctor. | 找医生 |
[1:13:54] | Our daughter’s sick. | 女儿生病了 |
[1:13:55] | She has a stomachache. | 她胃痛 |
[1:13:58] | There’s Dr Berlot. | 有位梅洛医生 |
[1:14:00] | He’s further on, in Verneuil. | 往前走 在韦尔讷伊 |
[1:14:02] | You need to keep to the right and… | 走右边这条线 然后… |
[1:14:04] | Could you show us perhaps? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[1:14:08] | I have to get back. | 我得回家 |
[1:14:10] | We’ll take you home afterwards. | 等下我们送你回家 |
[1:14:13] | You’d be a great help. | 你一定能帮大忙 |
[1:14:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:14:17] | My wife’s worried it could be serious. | 我妻子担心女儿的病很严重 |
[1:14:23] | Alright then. | 那好吧 |
[1:14:25] | Get in the front. It’s easier. | 你坐前面 方便带路 |
[1:14:27] | Let me take that. | 包包给我 |
[1:14:29] | – I’ll mind it. – Thanks. | -我帮你拿 -谢谢 |
[1:14:33] | We all belt up in my car. | 坐车要系安全带 |
[1:14:58] | This is very nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[1:15:01] | How old are you? | 多大了 |
[1:15:03] | 16. | 16岁 |
[1:15:05] | So yong. | 真年轻 |
[1:15:07] | At 16, girls are still very nice. | 16岁的女孩仍然花一样 |
[1:15:15] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 有男朋友吗 |
[1:15:19] | No. It’s there on the right. | 没有 往右边开 |
[1:15:25] | No, we’d rather keep going to the right. | 没有吗 我们最好一路向右开 |
[1:15:29] | That doesn’t bother you? | 我正在说的 |
[1:15:35] | I was talking about, whether you had a boyfriend? | 关于你有没有男朋友的事 会让你不安吗 |
[1:15:38] | Yes. | 会 |
[1:15:39] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 那跟你有什么关系 |
[1:15:42] | It doesn’t concern you. | 不关你的事 |
[1:15:47] | I want to get out. | 我要下车 |
[1:15:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:15:57] | Leave me alone! | 让我离开 |
[1:16:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:16:59] | Hey! What are you up to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:18:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:18:07] | Will they let us do it again? | 他们会让我们再来一次吗 |
[1:18:25] | An envelope for you. From Paris. | 巴黎寄给你的信 |
[1:18:28] | Thanks. I was waiting for it. | 谢谢 我正在等这封信 |
[1:18:59] | It’s him. What about it? | 是他 什么问题 |
[1:19:02] | He’s been to see Adrien in prison. | 他在监狱里见过阿德里安 |
[1:19:04] | Are you saying that… | 你是说… |
[1:19:06] | They’d already met. | 他们已经见过面 |
[1:19:08] | Hadn’t you realised that? | 你当时没有意识到? |
[1:19:10] | They’ve taken ages to send this stuff. | 他们用很长的时间运东西 |
[1:19:12] | Carrega used an alias to see Adrien. | 卡雷加让同伙去见阿德里安 |
[1:19:15] | Olivier Desmne. | 奥利维尔·黛西米 |
[1:19:16] | One of Adrien’s victims was Sylvie Desmne. | 其中一名受害人是西尔维·黛西米 |
[1:19:21] | Carrega was obsessed with the case. | 卡雷加被案子困扰 |
[1:19:23] | He claimed to know the identity of the killer. | 他声称认出了凶手的身份 |
[1:19:27] | – Adrien? – So, some miserable wretch… | -阿德里安 -倒霉的可怜虫 |
[1:19:31] | Named what? | 叫什么名字 |
[1:19:33] | He was quetioned. What was his name again…? | 他被询问过 叫什么名字 |
[1:19:38] | Yeah… Maurel! | 是… 马里奥 |
[1:19:39] | That’s it, Jean-Louis Maurel. | 正是 让·路易斯·马里奥 |
[1:20:20] | Here we are! | 到了 |
[1:20:22] | Had some work done here… | 这里已经完成了 |
[1:20:26] | And there | 还有那边 |
[1:20:28] | Careful. | 当心 |
[1:20:29] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:20:30] | Ideal for a family. | 非常适合居家 |
[1:20:32] | Rent’s not high. | 房租也不高 |
[1:20:35] | The owner’s keen. | 房东是个热心肠 |
[1:20:37] | All this’ll be removed. | 这些都会被清理 |
[1:21:16] | – An address? – You aren’t on the job. | -地址呢? -你没在工作 |
[1:21:19] | If Lucciani finds out… | 如果路西阿尼发现… |
[1:21:20] | Give me the address. | 告诉我地址 |
[1:21:23] | Maurel rented a house in the Alpes-Maritimes | 出狱后2周 马里奥在阿尔卑斯滨海省 |
[1:21:27] | 2 weeks after he got out. | 租了个房子 |
[1:21:28] | He pays through a Swiss bank in Lausanne. | 通过瑞士银行洛桑分行付款 |
[1:21:32] | Are you going to give me the address? | 你到底给不给我地址 |
[1:21:35] | You’re not planning on going there? | 你不会打算去那里吧 |
[1:23:33] | I’m very late. | 我已经很迟了 |
[1:23:35] | Jean-Jacques, I know. | 我知道 让·雅克 |
[1:23:47] | I’ll get the ball rolling. Let’s go! | 我会尽最大努力 开始吧 |
[1:23:51] | – Everybody hungry? – Yeah. – Of cause. | -大家都饿吗 -当然 -饿 |
[1:24:25] | I told him. That’s him for sure. | 我告诉过他 那肯定是他 |
[1:24:28] | He strangled those girls? | 他掐死了那些女孩? |
[1:24:31] | A woman has a daughter… | 有位女士 |
[1:24:33] | who disappeared yesterday. Girl aged 16. | 她16岁的女儿昨晚失踪 |
[1:24:39] | That’s her. | 这就是她 |
[1:24:41] | – See you soon. – Next time at our place. | -回见 -下次去我们家 |
[1:24:52] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:26:32] | Jean-Louis Maurel? | 让·路易斯·马里奥 |
[1:26:33] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[1:26:34] | Claire Linn, I’m looking for Franck Adrien. | 克莱尔·里恩 我在找弗兰克·阿德里安 |
[1:26:39] | That’s someone I’d rather forget. | 那是个我宁愿忘记的人 |
[1:26:42] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[1:26:45] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[1:26:48] | This is my wife, Christine. | 这是我妻子 克里斯汀 |
[1:27:07] | My little sweetie-pie. | 我的小宝贝 |
[1:27:10] | It’s Daddy. | 是爸爸 |
[1:27:29] | I think I’ve told you everything. | 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[1:27:32] | He hasn’t been in touch with you? | 他一直没有跟你联系? |
[1:27:34] | No. No, no. | 没 没联系过 |
[1:27:38] | If he had, I would’ve called the police. | 如果联系过 我一定会报警 |
[1:27:41] | I was the victim of a judicial mistake. | 我曾是司法错误的受害者 |
[1:27:45] | I wouldn’t want to help a criminal. | 因此我不会帮助犯罪的 |
[1:27:53] | Is it true what was reported? | 报导属实吗 |
[1:27:55] | The enquiry’s underway, madame. | 女士 调查还在进行 |
[1:28:00] | Look carefully. | 仔细看 |
[1:28:01] | Is this the man that was at the supermarket. | 当时在超市里的是这个人吗 |
[1:28:05] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[1:28:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:08] | I’m fed up, Alex. Claire… | 我受够了 亚历克斯 克莱尔 |
[1:28:10] | Claire inquired about Jean-Louis Maurel. | 克莱尔问询过让·路易斯·马里奥 |
[1:28:14] | Woman’s intuition? | 女性的直觉? |
[1:28:16] | – Maurel lives 20km from here. – What? | -马里奥住在离这20公里远的地方 -什么 |
[1:28:19] | She’s gone there. | 她去那儿了 |
[1:28:21] | Call her. | 打她电话 |
[1:28:22] | She’s not contactable. Should we go there? | 联系不上她 我们应该去那儿吗 |
[1:28:44] | I wish I could’ve been more help. | 我希望能帮到你 |
[1:28:47] | Don’t hesitate to call. | 有什么问题尽管打电话 |
[1:28:49] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[1:29:36] | So happy to see you here. | 很高兴在这儿见到你 |
[1:29:42] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[1:29:47] | How did you find our little nest? | 你如何找到我们这小窝的 |
[1:29:51] | It’s cosy. | 温暖舒适的窝 |
[1:29:54] | Thanks to you, Franck. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[1:29:57] | I’ll never be able to thank you enough. | 我永远感谢你 |
[1:29:59] | You’re my guardian angel. | 你是我的守护天使 |
[1:30:03] | He’s got Amlie. | 当心艾米丽 |
[1:30:05] | Trust me… he’ll give her back to us. | 相信我 他会把艾米丽还给我们 |
[1:30:22] | You know, Franck, | 你知道吗 弗兰克 |
[1:30:26] | nobody understands what I’m looking for. | 没人理解我的追求 |
[1:30:30] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[1:30:32] | Nobody. | 没人知道 |
[1:30:35] | Filthy scum! | 肮脏的败类 |
[1:30:38] | It’s all over, now. | 都结束了 现在 |
[1:30:42] | We’re all back together. | 我们都回来团聚了 |
[1:30:43] | The whole family. | 全家人 |
[1:30:45] | – Not in front of her. – Drop your gun! | -别在她面前开枪 -放下枪 |
[1:30:48] | I said drop your gun! | 我说 放下枪 |
[1:30:52] | He’s here… I’ve got him. | 他在这里 我抓到他了 |
[1:30:56] | He wanted to kill us! | 他想杀了我们 |
[1:30:58] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[1:31:02] | Jean-Louis! | 让·路易斯 |
[1:31:06] | Jean-Louis! | 让·路易斯 |
[1:31:27] | Get him! he’s got Amlie! | 去追他 他抢走了艾米丽 |
[1:31:32] | The cop? | 警察? |
[1:31:33] | I’ll fix that. | 我会处理的 |
[1:33:02] | Stop here. | 在这儿停车 |
[1:33:05] | You go on, I’ll take a look. | 你继续走 我去看看 |
[1:33:28] | Would you like to walk on ahead, Amlie? | 艾米丽 你在前面走好吗 |
[1:33:58] | Don’t go near the edge. Stay close to Daddy. | 不要靠近悬崖 呆在爸爸身边 |
[1:34:28] | You OK, Franck? | 弗兰克 你怎么样 |
[1:34:41] | Maurel. | 马里奥 |
[1:34:45] | Maurel! | 马里奥 |
[1:34:50] | Don’t move. Drop your gun! | 不许动 扔掉枪 |
[1:34:54] | I’ve got the fugitive. | 我抓到逃犯了 |
[1:34:55] | He’s down there. | 就在下面 |
[1:35:09] | Maurel! | 马里奥 |
[1:35:30] | Help’s coming. | 救援马上就到 |
[1:35:32] | Franck. | 弗兰克 |
[1:35:33] | it’s all over, Amlie’s safe. | 都结束了 艾米丽安全了 |
[1:35:41] | There’s extenuating circumstances. | 会对你从轻处罚的 |
[1:35:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:35:46] | I can’t trust anyone. | 我不信任何人 |
[1:35:48] | It’ll be the last time. | 以后可以信了 |
[1:35:59] | Who fired? | 谁开的枪 |
[1:36:00] | Who fired? You bastard! | 谁开的枪 混蛋 |
[1:36:05] | It came from over there! Drop it, you bastard! | 子弹是从那边过来的 你个混蛋把枪放下 |
[1:36:08] | Drop your gun! Don’t move! | 扔了枪 不准动 |
[1:36:11] | Raise your hands. In the air! Don’t move! | 把手举起来 举高 不准动 |
[1:36:18] | Take it easy. | 别乱来 |
[1:37:02] | Look along here. | 往这边找 |
[1:37:04] | That’s it. | 就是这边 |
[1:37:05] | Thanks. I’m here. | 谢谢 我在这儿 |
[1:37:08] | – You OK? – Yes, thanks. | -你怎么样 -我没事 谢谢 |
[1:37:10] | We’ve got Maurel. | 我们抓到马里奥了 |
[1:37:12] | Adrien’s body must have gone further. We’ll find it. | 阿德里安的尸体肯定冲得很远 我们会找到的 |
[1:37:20] | You know, Claire… | 克莱尔 你也知道 |
[1:37:24] | No better. | 不可能更好了 |
[1:37:30] | Maurel’s wife’s spilled the beans. | 马里奥的妻子走漏的消息 |
[1:37:32] | He was doing all the killing and raping. Not Adrien. | 是马里奥杀害并强奸了那些女孩 不是阿德里安 |
[1:37:37] | She’s admitted 8 murders, but there’s others. | 她供认了8宗谋杀 但还有其它的 |
[1:37:40] | Without Adrien, there would have been more. | 如果不是阿德里安 可能还会有更多受害者 |
[1:37:43] | Go and tell him. | 去告诉他吧 |
[1:37:46] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[1:37:48] | I lack your woman’s intuition. | 说我缺乏女性的直觉 |
[1:37:53] | Thank you, Claire. | 谢谢你 克莱尔 |
[1:37:56] | I tried to aim for once. | 我尝试过一枪命中了 |
[1:38:15] | Three months later | 三个月后 |
[1:38:37] | She’s solitary, but she’s hanging in there. | 她没有伙伴 但她并不泄气 |
[1:38:41] | She’s working better with the speech therapist. | 跟言语治疗师相处得更好了 |
[1:38:44] | She’s happy when you come to see her. | 你去看她时 她很高兴 |
[1:38:48] | You told me to tell you about any mail. | 你说过有来信要告诉你 |
[1:38:52] | She got a letter. | 有寄给她的信 |
[1:38:53] | I have a photocopy. | 我复印了一份 |
[1:38:57] | From Morocco? | 摩洛哥寄来的? |
[1:39:04] | Just this, no words? | 只有这个 没文字? |
[1:39:07] | No. | 没有 |
[1:39:08] | Since she got the letter, she’s seemed happier. | 自从她收到信后 好像更开心了 |
[1:39:14] | Do you know who it’s from? | 你知道是谁寄来的? |
[1:39:30] | Papa. | 爸爸 |