英文名称:Anaconda
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | Please, help. Somebody, help. | 求救救我 |
[02:52] | This is an emergency Somebody, please. | 紧急呼叫 |
[05:16] | Miss Flores. | 芙勒薇小姐 |
[05:17] | Professor Cale. | 凯尔博士 |
[05:19] | Come on in. When did you get in? | 请进 何时到的? |
[05:21] | A couple days ago. I’ve been talking to some guides… | 几天前 我问过向导 |
[05:24] | hoping they might know the whereabouts of our tribe. | 这部族的下落 |
[05:28] | Any luck? | 怎么样? |
[05:29] | There’s evidence to suspect that these people are out there… | 确实有这个部落存在 |
[05:33] | and can be found and studied. | 能找到并研究 |
[05:35] | At least that’s what I told the grant people. | 我这么告诉赞助者 |
[05:38] | My man thinks the tribe was here, between these two tributaries. | 向导说大概在这附近 |
[05:41] | – He found one of their markers. | 他曾见过标记 |
[05:44] | – That’s good. | 很好 |
[05:47] | We may have a chance. | 也许真能找到 |
[05:48] | – Get me there and I’ll shoot it. – I’m counting on that. | -带我去 我拍下来 -我相信 |
[05:51] | – That’s why I hired you. – I’m glad you did. | -所以雇用你 -很好 |
[05:53] | I appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[05:55] | I wanted the best director I could get. | 你是很好的导演 |
[05:58] | I think we’ll make a good team. | 我们会是好伙伴 |
[06:02] | You’re a mess. What happened to you? | 你好狼狈 怎么了? |
[06:05] | Just a small attack of piranha. Barely escaped with my life. | 被食人鱼攻击 差点没命 |
[06:23] | Bring the other fuel drums. | 带另一桶油来 |
[06:27] | Somebody’s up awfully early. | 你起得真早啊 |
[06:30] | Well, today is a good day. | 今天是好日子 |
[06:32] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[06:34] | Not every day my homegirl from ‘SC gets to direct her own documentary. | 对 我的老乡今天要当导演了 |
[06:40] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[06:43] | I think so. | 是吧 |
[06:44] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[06:46] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[06:52] | I see you made this a pleasure cruise. | 何况还有他作伴 |
[06:54] | Come on. You know me. | 你应该了解我 |
[06:57] | I don’t mix business with pleasure. | 工作时不谈感情 |
[07:00] | What about if we go up through here? | 若是经由这里呢? |
[07:03] | This way… | 往这里走 |
[07:05] | better. | 比较好 |
[07:07] | If not, I cannot be responsible. | 否则后果自行负责 |
[07:10] | Well, it’s only 55 kilometers out of the way. | 好吧 只多走55公里 |
[07:13] | Shouldn’t be a problem. Better safe than sorry. | 没问题 安全第一 |
[07:18] | Mateo, you understand me? | 马泰 你懂我说的话 |
[07:19] | Sure, I understand. | 我听得懂 |
[07:21] | Great. I need you to drift through that channel. | 好 把船开过去 我要拍摄 |
[07:24] | I want some shots. As you say… cheffe. | 全听你的 大姐 |
[07:28] | – For your approval. – Thanks. | -请过目 -谢了 |
[07:30] | Where’s Westridge? I know he checked in. | 卫斯屈呢?他应该到了 |
[07:32] | Probably catching up on his beauty sleep. | 也许在睡美容觉 |
[07:35] | Careful! | 当心点 |
[07:37] | Careful! | 当心点 |
[07:38] | Bordeaux! | 是葡萄酒 |
[07:39] | Fragile! | 易碎品 |
[07:41] | Expensive wine! | 很贵的酒 |
[07:42] | Christ! | 真是的 |
[07:45] | Morning. | 早安 |
[07:46] | Morning. How was your flight? | 早安 旅途如何? |
[07:48] | A bloody nightmare. | 其实糟透了 |
[07:50] | Ongoing, I think. One zoom lens. | 还没结束 |
[07:56] | You. Stow these in my room. | 你拿到我房里去 |
[07:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:00] | I’m not the bellhop. I’m the production manager. | 我不是小妹 我是制片 |
[08:02] | Then manage my things into my room. | 搬行李就更没问题 |
[08:06] | One pompous ass. | 自大的混球 |
[08:08] | In some cultures it’s a sign of friendship and respect… | 有些文化 瞧得起你 |
[08:11] | if someone asks you to carry their bags. | 才叫你提 |
[08:13] | Respect this, sound man. | 音效师 瞧这个吧 |
[08:15] | Mr. Westridge… Terri Flores. | 卫斯屈 我是戴芮 |
[08:18] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[08:20] | Professor Cale lent me some of your short films. | 凯尔给我看过你作品 很 |
[08:23] | I thought they were… very promising. | 不错 |
[08:25] | God, it’s hot. Are we exactly on the equator? | -这么热我们在赤道上? -谢谢 |
[08:27] | Welcome aboard, I guess. | 欢迎登船 |
[08:30] | – I think he likes you. – Oh, you felt that too? | -他喜欢你 -你感觉到了? |
[08:34] | Damn, Cale, you look like a low budget-ass Jacques Cousteau. | 你像法国制片家贾古斯 |
[08:41] | Whatever the hell that means. | 谁知道你说什么 |
[08:44] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:46] | Cheffe! Ready for Rio Negro. | 往内格罗河出发 |
[08:48] | Everybody, double check your gear. | 大家再次检查装备 |
[08:50] | Make sure it’s on board. And pray you didn’t forget your bug spray. | 别忘了带防虫液 |
[09:13] | Our adventure begins 1,000 miles from the mouth of the mighty A mazon… | 探险由亚马逊河口出发 |
[09:17] | deep in the heart of the rain forest. | 深入雨林区 |
[09:19] | From here, we will travel up shallow tributaries and unexplored backwaters… | 进入未开发的蛮荒雨林 |
[09:24] | in search of the elusive People of the Mist… | 探索传说中的谜 |
[09:27] | the Shirishama Tribe… | 亚夏麻族 |
[09:29] | one of the last great mysteries of the rain forest. | 揭开雨林的神秘面纱 |
[09:50] | Is it just me or does the jungle make you really… | 是我还是丛林 |
[09:52] | really horny? | 令你如此性感? |
[09:56] | No, I think it’s the jungle. | 是丛林的气氛 |
[09:59] | I’m serious. I’ve got one thing on my mind. | 真的 我只想做一件事 |
[10:04] | Can I work, please? | 让我工作 行吗? |
[10:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:25] | Help me! | 救命 |
[10:27] | I’m stranded! | 我被困住了 |
[10:29] | My boat is stranded in the roots! | 我的船搁浅了 |
[10:33] | Help me! | 救我 |
[10:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:39] | There’s a dude on the boat over there! | 那船上有个人 |
[10:42] | Pull over to his boat! | 开向那艘船 |
[10:49] | We’ll bring you on board! | 我们接你过来 |
[11:00] | Thank the Lord for you! | 谢天谢地 |
[11:01] | Thank the Lord! | 感谢主 |
[11:04] | You hurt? | 你受伤了? |
[11:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:08] | My propeller tore off in the roots! | 船的推进器被撞坏了 |
[11:11] | We can’t take you back to Manaus. We’re headed upriver. | 不能载你回去 我们往上游 |
[11:16] | At the next village, I know the people. They help me fix my boat. | 下个村落的人会帮我修船 |
[11:22] | I sorry if I be trouble for you! | 抱歉给你们添麻烦 |
[11:24] | There’s no need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[11:26] | We’re all at the mercy of our machines. | 只是我们的船没坏 |
[11:29] | Yours broke. | 你的坏了 |
[11:58] | Fish, river-style. | 原始捕鱼方式 |
[12:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[12:03] | We’re going to have to get that on film next time. | 下次要拍下来 |
[12:11] | Ever work in a sushi bar, Mr? | 会做生鱼片 你叫 |
[12:13] | Sarone. Paul Sarone. | 萨朗 保罗萨朗 |
[12:16] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来的? |
[12:19] | Paraguay. | 巴拉圭 |
[12:21] | I started out studying for the priesthood… | 我本来想当祭司 |
[12:24] | but then… | 后来 |
[12:26] | I needed to see the real world. | 想见识真实世界 |
[12:28] | So I ended up in the jungle. | 就待在丛林里了 |
[12:32] | I seem to fit. | 我适合这里 |
[12:33] | What does a failed priest do in the jungle? | 做不成祭司能做什么? |
[12:38] | Fail? | 做不成? |
[12:39] | Who says I fail? | 谁说我做不成? |
[12:41] | I didn’t fail. | 我不做而已 |
[12:43] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 才怪 |
[12:44] | Well, what is your… calling now? | 现时靠何维生? |
[12:48] | Snakes. | 蛇 |
[12:49] | Snakes? | 蛇? |
[12:51] | I catch them… | 我抓蛇 |
[12:52] | for zoos and collectors. | 为动物园或收藏家 |
[12:55] | Anything. | 什么都抓 |
[12:56] | Poaching? | 盗猎? |
[12:59] | Poaching is illegal. May I ask, what you are hunting? | 盗猎是非法的 请问你们猎些什么? |
[13:04] | We’re not hunting or trapping anything. | 我们什么都不捕猎 |
[13:07] | We’re making a documentary on the… | 我们拍制纪录片 |
[13:09] | Shirishama Indians. | 关于西夏麻族 |
[13:12] | The People of the Mist? | 传说中的谜 |
[13:14] | That’s right. You’ve heard of them? | 没错 你听过? |
[13:16] | Seen them. | 我看过 |
[13:19] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:20] | Could you show me where that was? | 能告诉我们在哪里吗? |
[13:22] | You people saved my life. | 你们救了我的命 |
[13:25] | Least I can do. | 当然愿意 |
[13:26] | I can show you exactly where I saw the Shirishama. | 我可以带你们去 |
[13:30] | So slurs every other river rat after five whiskeys in any bar in Manaus. | 别听喝了五杯酒的醉鬼胡说 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:36] | Five whiskeys? | 五杯酒? |
[13:38] | That’s breakfast on the river. | 那只是早餐 |
[13:44] | Well, would a salad go well with “fish, river-style,” Mr. Sarone? | 沙拉配着鱼吃对味吗? |
[13:48] | A salad would be perfect… | 沙拉很好 |
[13:51] | little baby bird. | 小鬼头 |
[14:16] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[14:22] | What are those? Fireflies? | 那是荧火虫? |
[14:26] | Pretty, huh? | 很漂亮吧? |
[14:30] | Family Lampyridae. | 鞘翅目类 |
[14:32] | On certain nights they all gather in the same tree and… | 聚集在一棵树上 |
[14:34] | use their white flashes to announce their readiness to mate. | 用亮光向异性示爱 |
[14:40] | Who flashes? The males or the females? | 公的还是母的发亮? |
[14:44] | Both, actually. | 都会发亮 |
[14:46] | The females with a series of short, dainty… | 母的发光较短促 |
[14:49] | feminine little flashes, about eight per second. | 每次持续约八秒 |
[14:52] | The males respond with a series of long, drawn out, manly flashes. | 公的以持续的发光热烈反应 |
[14:59] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[15:01] | No pick up lines, no misunderstandings. | 不用说废话 不会有误解 |
[15:05] | Just instinct and nature. | 自然的本性 |
[15:15] | I missed you. | 我想念你 |
[16:14] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[16:24] | Bloody racket! | 吵死人了 |
[16:30] | Don’t touch my radio! | 别碰我音响 |
[16:41] | I could cheerfully hire someone to kill you. | 当心我雇人宰了你 |
[16:44] | A local tribesman, perhaps. Fifty dollars should cover it. | 找个土人 五十元就够了 |
[16:48] | Or I could kill you for free right now. | 我能免费杀了你 |
[16:50] | Oh, yeah. | 就凭你? |
[16:53] | You and whose army? | 你和谁呢? |
[16:55] | Your mama’s. | 你妈啦 |
[17:00] | Are we getting close? | 接近了吗? |
[17:03] | Just around this bend. | 就在这附近 |
[17:07] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[17:29] | A snake totem. | 蛇的图腾 |
[17:33] | This totem… | 这图腾 |
[17:35] | is Shirishama. | 是西夏麻族的 |
[17:37] | Shirishama worship giant snakes… | 他们祭拜巨蟒 |
[17:40] | anacondas, as gods and protectors. | 视为守护神 |
[17:43] | There’s a legend they pass down of a journey to a sacred lake. | 据说有个神秘之湖 |
[17:47] | You pass a waterfall protected by warrior snakes. | 经过有巨蟒看守的瀑布 |
[17:51] | Once you pass those guardians… | 通过那些守护神 |
[17:55] | you travel through the land of the Shirishama… | 就达西夏麻族 |
[17:56] | until you come to a wall so high it blots out the sun. | 将看到一座墙 墙很高 |
[18:00] | Follow that wall for five days… | 再往前走五日 |
[18:02] | finally reaching its end; the head of a giant anaconda. | 可达尽头 巨蟒的头 |
[18:08] | You know the story. | 你听说过? |
[18:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:11] | Beautiful legend. | 很美的传说 |
[18:13] | I believe, however, it’s a legend of the Maku. | 但那是麻库族的传说 |
[18:17] | Also the Shirishama. | 也是西夏麻族的 |
[18:19] | Not to my knowledge. | 据我所知不是 |
[18:21] | The water’s high now, but the village was here. | 涨潮了 村子就在附近 |
[18:24] | Down this fork. | 进入支流就看得到 |
[18:26] | I know. | 我确定 |
[18:27] | I trap snakes for a living. | 我以捕蛇为生 |
[18:30] | And I’m sure you’re very good at it. | 我相信你很在行 |
[18:33] | I locate tribes for a living, and I’m very good at that. | 但我对找部落很在行 |
[18:37] | The water level is high, which by my calculations means… | 河水暴涨表示 |
[18:39] | the areas to this side will be flooded… | 这附近常淹水 |
[18:43] | forcing our tribe, if they wanted to eat… | 迫使土族 |
[18:45] | to seek higher ground over here. | 往高处迁移 |
[18:49] | Which way? | 要往哪走? |
[18:51] | This way! | 往这儿走 |
[18:53] | Westridge, I want a shot of you with the totem. | 卫斯屈 来跟图腾一起拍 |
[18:56] | Gary, you roll sound. Danny, you ready? | 你录音 准备好了? |
[19:00] | Camera rolling! | 开机了 |
[19:01] | Action! | 拍摄 |
[19:03] | Our first piece of luck. A Shirishama idol. | 很幸运的 看到西夏麻神像 |
[19:06] | although the subject of some dispute… | 虽令人争议 |
[19:08] | I know! | 我确定 |
[19:09] | Accept it or not. Leave me at the next village. | 不信算了下个村就让我下船 |
[19:11] | Cut! | 停 |
[19:13] | With pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[19:17] | What the hell was that all about? | 怎么回事? |
[19:43] | We’re going to go get some wild sound. | 我们去录虫鸣声 |
[19:46] | Just be careful. | 当心点 |
[19:47] | We will. | 会的 |
[19:49] | See you guys. | 待会见 |
[19:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:09] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[20:35] | It’s unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[20:40] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[20:42] | What? | 什么事? |
[20:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:13] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:16] | Do you hear that? | 你发觉了吗? |
[21:20] | The silence? | 好安静 |
[21:26] | Run, Gary! | 葛瑞 快跑 |
[21:47] | – What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[21:48] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:54] | Mateo, shine the light over there. | 马泰 用光照那里 |
[22:08] | These two are fortunate to be alive. | 他们能活着真命大 |
[22:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[22:13] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗? |
[22:14] | You should’ve seen it. What a shot. | 不是盖的 好厉害 |
[22:17] | This guy blasted this thing coming right at us. | 他一枪就把它击毙了 |
[22:24] | Wild boar. | 野猪 |
[22:26] | Gores with its tusks. | 利用獠牙 |
[22:29] | Goes for the eyes. | 又狠又准 |
[22:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:32] | Yeah… | 还好 |
[22:34] | thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:35] | From now on, everybody stays on board at night. No exceptions. | 以后晚上不准出去 没有例外 |
[22:39] | That’s a smart idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[22:45] | Let’s cut him up. | 马泰 把它宰杀了 |
[22:47] | Food for a week. | 够吃一星期 |
[22:51] | Food? | 吃? |
[23:17] | – My turn? – It’s my turn. | -该我? -不 该我 |
[23:19] | – No, it isn’t. – Yeah, it is. | -不是 -是 |
[23:34] | Mateo, do you have control of this vessel! | 马泰 你会驾船? |
[23:37] | Lie if you must! | 不会别逞强 |
[23:40] | Mateo, | 马泰 |
[23:42] | Goddamn rope’s caught in the propeller! | 绳子缠住推进器了 |
[23:54] | Well, looks like I’ll have to cut us loose. | 我去割断绳子 |
[23:56] | It’s maybe better I do it. This river can kill you in a thousand ways. | 我去好了 河里非常危险 |
[24:01] | I can handle it. | 我没问题 |
[24:03] | I’m only really afraid of the candiru acu. | 我只怕线鱼 |
[24:06] | What? | 什么? |
[24:08] | Candiru acu. It’s a tiny little catfish. | 线鱼 很小的鲶鱼 |
[24:11] | It swims up into your urethra… | 它会游入尿道中 |
[24:14] | finds a nice warm spot, spreads its thorny little spines… | 找个温暖之处 展开尖鳍 |
[24:18] | and refuses to budge. | 赖着不走 |
[24:20] | Ouch. | 好痛 |
[24:21] | You have to cut it out. | 必须动手术 |
[24:23] | That’s it, man. I’m getting the hell back to L.A. | 够了我要回洛杉矶 |
[25:39] | Terri, something’s wrong! | 戴芮 不对劲 |
[25:41] | My God. | 天啊 |
[25:43] | Cale? | 凯尔? |
[25:47] | – He’s hurt. I’m going. – Hold up. | 他受伤了我去 |
[25:48] | I got him. | 别急我去 |
[25:50] | Gary! | 葛瑞 |
[25:53] | Hurry up! | 快啊 |
[25:55] | – Come on, guys! | 游快一点 |
[25:57] | – Steven! | 史堤夫 |
[25:59] | Is he breathing? | 还有呼吸吗? |
[26:01] | Faster! | 快一点 |
[26:03] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗? |
[26:06] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[26:10] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[26:11] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[26:13] | Get his mask off. | 氧气罩 |
[26:15] | Careful. Careful. | 当心 |
[26:17] | Get something for his head. | 把他的头垫高 |
[26:19] | He’s not breathing! | 他没呼吸了 |
[26:21] | He’s not breathing! | 没呼吸了 |
[26:23] | – Something for his head. – Here. | -把头垫高 -来了 |
[26:24] | There’s something in the mouth. | 他嘴里有东西 |
[26:27] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[26:30] | Damn, what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[26:34] | Wasp. | 黄蜂 |
[26:35] | Deadly. | 致命的 |
[26:38] | Poisonous. | 有毒 |
[26:40] | He’s still not breathing. What can we do? | 没呼吸了 怎么办? |
[26:45] | God, how did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[26:47] | Alcohol. | 酒精 |
[26:50] | I got whiskey in my flask. | 我有威士忌 |
[26:57] | Quickly. | 快 |
[26:58] | What’s that for? | 要干什么? |
[27:00] | You | 你 |
[27:11] | He’s breathing. | 他呼吸了 |
[27:12] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[27:14] | He’ll be all right. | 他死不了 |
[27:37] | He seems okay. We should go now. | 他还好 我们出发 |
[27:39] | That radio don’t work. | 无线电失灵 |
[27:41] | We have no communication. | 通讯中断 |
[27:43] | Hey, I can’t fix, okay? | 我会修 行吗? |
[27:46] | We can start now. | 出发吧 |
[27:47] | Fog. | 不有雾 |
[27:50] | If we don’t get this man to a hospital soon… | 赶快送他去医院 |
[27:53] | we might as well throw him in the river. | 死了只有扔入河里了 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么? |
[27:57] | Terri, we got lights. | 戴芮 我们有照明设备 |
[28:00] | Good. | 好 |
[28:02] | Mateo | 马泰 |
[28:03] | We’ll just double back. | 我们尽快回去 |
[28:06] | Fighting the current… | 逆流而上 |
[28:08] | Iose two days. | 多两天行程 |
[28:11] | Cut back to this tributary… | 由支流回去 |
[28:13] | save us 50 miles. | 省五十英里 |
[28:19] | This is the route you suggested we take yesterday. | 这是你昨天建议的路线 |
[28:22] | Yesterday, for a different reason. | 昨天有不同的理由 |
[28:24] | Now, our concern is getting Professor Cale to a hospital as fast as possible. | 现在为了送他去医院 越快越好 |
[28:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 想清楚再决定 |
[28:35] | I don’t know about this dude. | 我不相信他 |
[28:39] | What choice do I have? | 我别无选择 |
[29:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[29:31] | Terri, come here. | 戴芮 过来 |
[29:40] | This is the river you know? | 这是你说的河道? |
[29:43] | No… | 不 |
[29:45] | this is new. | 栅栏是新建的 |
[29:48] | But no cause for panic. | 但是别惊慌 |
[29:54] | I’m not panicking. I just see this wall… | 我没有惊慌 只是 |
[29:57] | blocking our way down this river that you know. | 你说的河道被堵住了 |
[30:00] | Well, let’s just see what we can do. | 我们想办法 |
[30:04] | Real dynamite? | 那是炸药? |
[30:06] | It’s always good to be prepared. | 以防万一 |
[30:07] | Prepared for what? | 什么万一? |
[30:09] | You must be kidding. That thing must be there for a reason! | 别开玩笑 栅栏一定有目的 |
[30:13] | Yeah, to keep us out. | 不让我们进入 |
[30:16] | We can’t upset the ecological balance of this river. | 可能影响河川生态平衡 |
[30:19] | Look. | 听好 |
[30:21] | I can blow it in ten minutes, or if… | 十分钟就可炸掉 |
[30:23] | you’re feeling sensitive, we can turn around and lose two days. | 否则就多两天行程 |
[30:26] | It’s up to you. | 随便 |
[30:33] | Terri | 戴芮 |
[30:36] | For God’s sake, blow the bloody thing. | 老天炸了吧 |
[30:42] | Give me ten minutes, people. | 给我十分钟 |
[30:44] | Ten minutes. | 只需十分钟 |
[30:46] | I’ll need some help. Gary? | 我需要帮助 |
[30:47] | Get that little boat. | 葛瑞 把船拉来 |
[31:37] | Something’s there. | 有东西在下面 |
[31:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:41] | – No, I really mean it. | 我说真的 |
[31:42] | – I really mean it too. | 我也是 |
[31:49] | Hurry! | 快一点 |
[32:25] | Shit! Goddamn! Snakes! | 妈的 到处都是蛇 |
[32:30] | – Oh, God! – Gross! | -天啊 -真恶心 |
[32:32] | Babies. | 小蛇 |
[32:34] | All babies. | 只是小蛇 |
[32:35] | How do we get them off the boat? | 怎么把它们弄走? |
[32:37] | Come on, babies. | 宝贝们 来 |
[32:39] | Back to your mama. | 回去找妈妈 |
[32:45] | Some aren’t babies. | 有些不是小蛇 |
[32:50] | Calm. | 别激动 |
[32:53] | Little shit! | 可恶 |
[32:55] | Sarone, help him get it off! | 萨朗 帮他弄掉 |
[32:59] | Someone get this bloody thing off my frigging hand! | 把这个东西弄走 |
[33:02] | Get it off! | 弄走 |
[33:05] | So young and yet so lethal. | 这么小就这么凶 |
[33:08] | Get it off me. | 快弄走 |
[33:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:17] | Later, sweetie. | 宝贝 再见 |
[33:19] | You knew there were snakes here, didn’t you, Sarone? | 你知道有蛇 对不对? |
[33:23] | Was a pleasant surprise. | 意外的惊喜 |
[33:25] | What about the fuel? | 燃油怎么办? |
[33:26] | There’s only one drum left. Enough for 100 kilometers. | 只剩一桶 只够走一百公里 |
[33:31] | About a day’s ride. | 约一天行程 |
[33:32] | That will have to do. | 该足够了 |
[33:34] | Go back to your mother. | 去去找妈妈 |
[33:54] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗? |
[33:57] | He’s breathing normally now. | 呼吸正常了 |
[33:59] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[34:01] | We’ll get him home. | 会平安回去的 |
[34:05] | I just don’t know what’s going on. | 我不懂是怎么回事 |
[34:10] | Sarone’s supposed to get us back to the hospital, right? | 萨朗应该带我们去医院 |
[34:14] | And he acts like he owns this river… | 他好像很了解这河道 |
[34:18] | and we run into a barrier… | 却闯进栅栏里 |
[34:20] | full of snakes. | 都是蛇 |
[34:22] | I mean, where is he taking us? | 他想带我们去哪里? |
[34:53] | Mateo | 马泰 |
[34:56] | Stop the boat! | 停船 |
[35:02] | Stop it! | 停 |
[35:03] | Why are we stopping now? | 为什么停船? |
[35:07] | There’ll be fuel. | 那里会有燃油 |
[35:12] | You know that boat? | 你见过那艘船? |
[35:16] | There’s lots of boats like that. | 很多船都长那样子 |
[35:21] | Hello! | 哈啰 |
[35:29] | I get the distinct impression there’s nobody home. | 我肯定没人在船上 |
[35:32] | Come with me. | 马泰 跟我来 |
[35:38] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[35:41] | I’ll get this on film. | 我去拍下来 |
[35:43] | – You don’t need sound, do you? | 要配音? |
[35:45] | – I’m not going. | 不 我不去 |
[37:00] | Go aft. | 你去船尾 |
[37:35] | Sarone. | 萨朗? |
[37:45] | Kind of spooky in here. | 这里阴森森的 |
[37:47] | Think so? | 是吗? |
[38:02] | What the… | 这是什么? |
[38:43] | – Help me with this. – What’s that? | -帮我搬 -这是什么? |
[38:47] | Treasures. | 宝藏 |
[39:04] | Be careful. I put my camera in here. | 当心我的摄影机 |
[39:18] | Mateo, that’s it! Let’s go! | 马泰 好 走了 |
[39:21] | Hey, I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[39:23] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[39:59] | – What’s all this? – What about the fuel? | 这是什么? |
[40:00] | – There was no fuel. – Great. | -燃油呢? -没有燃油 |
[40:03] | – Where’s Mateo? | 马泰呢? |
[40:06] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:07] | He was right behind us. | 就在后面 |
[40:10] | Mateo | 马泰? |
[40:19] | I’m going back. | 我回去找 |
[40:21] | Sarone, go with him. | 萨朗 陪他去 |
[40:24] | Maybe some other time. | 改天吧 |
[40:27] | Asshole. | 浑球 |
[40:36] | Stuck in the middle of nowhere and we’ve lost the driver. | 在这个鬼地方驾驶不见了 |
[40:40] | Mateo | 马泰 |
[40:47] | Come on, man. Stop playing! | 马泰 出来 别闹了 |
[41:17] | Denny | 丹尼? |
[41:22] | Denny | 丹尼? |
[41:29] | Denny | 丹尼? |
[41:32] | Yeah! | 在这里 |
[41:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[41:34] | I’m all right! | 没事 |
[41:36] | Didn’t see him! | 没找到他 |
[41:39] | How reassuring. | 多令人放心 |
[41:40] | – You okay? – Yeah. | 你还好吗? |
[41:41] | – This is it. | 没事 |
[41:42] | – This is all you found? | -只找到这个 -只有这个? |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:51] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[41:52] | Anaconda skin. | 巨蟒脱的皮 |
[41:55] | There’s snakes out there this big? | 蛇有这么大? |
[41:57] | This skin is three or four years old. | 这是三 四岁的蛇 |
[41:59] | Whatever shed it has grown since then. | 现在一定更大了 |
[42:02] | Something like this has made a meal of our dear captain. | 这只巨蟒吃了我们的驾驶 |
[42:06] | What? | 什么? |
[42:08] | Snakes don’t eat people. | 蛇不吃人 |
[42:10] | They don’t? | 是吗? |
[42:15] | Anacondas are a perfect killing machine. | 巨蟒是完美的杀人机器 |
[42:18] | They have heat sensors. | 它们有热感应器 |
[42:20] | A warm body like Mateo’s in the water wasn’t hard to find. | 马泰的体温在水中很容易侦测 |
[42:25] | They strike, wrap around you… | 它们攻击你 缠住你 |
[42:28] | hold you tighter than your true love… | 比爱人抱得还紧 |
[42:30] | and you get the privilege of hearing your bones break… | 在死前将听到自己骨头碎裂声 |
[42:34] | before the power of the embrace causes your veins to explode. | 血管被压挤爆裂 |
[42:39] | No, Mateo’s probably just lost. | 马泰可能迷路了 |
[42:42] | Wake up! | 别做梦了 |
[42:44] | Imagine something this big captured alive. | 若能抓到这只巨蟒 |
[42:48] | Worth a lot of money, Gary. | 将非常值钱 |
[42:50] | Jesus. | 真是的 |
[42:52] | Please, people… | 各位 拜托 |
[42:54] | don’t make me out a monster. | 别把我当怪物看 |
[42:57] | I didn’t eat the captain Mateo. | 不是我吃了马泰的 |
[43:01] | Come on, everybody. | 打起精神 |
[43:04] | We are not sure Mateo is dead. | 我们不确定马泰已死 |
[43:07] | We’re going to wait here till morning. | 我们等到明天早上 |
[43:08] | Are you insane? | 你疯了? |
[43:10] | Where do you think he went? A walk in the woods! | 难道他去丛林散步了? |
[43:13] | Listen. We’ve got to get the hell out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[43:15] | – Get a grip! | 你冷静点 |
[43:17] | – I’ve got a grip! | 我很冷静 |
[43:18] | If it was you out there, you’d want us to stay! | 我们不走 换做你 也会希望我们等 |
[43:21] | If it was me out there, I’d be dead! Don’t you see? | 换做是我早就死了 你不明白吗? |
[43:26] | Go into your cabin and lock the door. | 回房里 锁上门 |
[43:30] | Like a bad boy. | 像被禁足 |
[43:32] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[43:34] | Where are my shoes? | 我的鞋呢? |
[43:38] | We’re gonna aim some lights at the boat. | 将灯打在那船上 |
[43:40] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[43:42] | Lights are a good idea. | 灯光是好主意 |
[44:07] | I’m not so sure he didn’t eat the captain. | 说不定是他吃了马泰 |
[44:11] | He sure looks satiated. | 很满意的样子 |
[44:18] | Think he’s still alive? | 你猜他还活着吗? |
[44:23] | No. Let’s go to bed. | 算了 去睡吧 |
[44:29] | Danger. | 危险 |
[44:32] | Danger is exciting. Huh, Gary? | 很刺激 对吗? |
[44:37] | Go on to bed. I’ll catch up to you. | 你先去睡 我就来 |
[44:39] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[44:39] | I’m just going to talk for a second and then catch up to you. | 我跟他说句话就来 |
[44:42] | – Hurry up. I’m scared. | 快点 我好怕 |
[44:44] | – I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[44:56] | So, it’s out there, isn’t it? | 巨蟒在附近? |
[44:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[45:00] | And you know how to catch these things? | 你知道如何捕捉? |
[45:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[45:04] | But you can’t catch an anaconda by yourself. You need a partner. | 但一个人无法捉巨蟒 需要伙伴帮忙 |
[45:10] | Capture alive… | 活捉 |
[45:12] | maybe a million dollars, Gary. | 或许值上百万 |
[45:52] | Still no Mateo. | 没马泰的影子 |
[46:39] | Keep it steady, Westridge! | 卫斯屈 保持平稳 |
[46:42] | Steady it! | 稳着点 |
[46:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[46:55] | Can’t catch anacondas without bait. | 抓巨蟒不能没有饵 |
[46:58] | My God. | 天啊 |
[47:06] | Westridge, let’s go. | 卫斯屈 走吧 |
[47:08] | No, stop! | 不停船 |
[47:10] | Not on my boat. | 不能用我的船 |
[47:11] | Your boat? You speak for everybody? | 你的船?你代表大家? |
[47:14] | Gary. | 葛瑞? |
[47:15] | She speak for everybody? | 她代表大家吗? |
[47:20] | Gary. | 葛瑞? |
[47:23] | The way I figure it, with Cale messed up the movie’s off. | 因凯尔受伤 |
[47:26] | Why not salvage something? | 片拍不成了 得另谋他途 |
[47:31] | Let’s film Sarone capturing a big snake. | 我们拍萨朗抓蛇的镜头 |
[47:35] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了? |
[47:37] | No, I haven’t! If anything, I’m completely lucid now. | 我疯了?不 我清醒得很 |
[47:41] | I think it’s you guys who need to open your eyes. | 你们才该想清楚 |
[47:43] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[47:44] | How we go from taking Cale to the hospital to catching a goddamn snake? | 要送凯尔去医院 怎能抓蛇? |
[47:49] | Do you know where you are? You’re in the middle of the jungle! | 知道你身在何处? 在丛林中 |
[47:52] | All you guys do is question and criticize. | 你们不断怀疑 抱怨 |
[47:55] | But remember, you don’t know shit about the shit we’re in out here… | 你们对这地方屁都不懂 |
[47:59] | and neither do I, okay? | 我也不懂 |
[48:01] | But I guarantee you I know who does. This guy. | 但我知道谁懂 就是他 |
[48:05] | Paul has been here, and if we help him catch the snake… | 他来过这里 帮他捕蛇 |
[48:09] | he’ll help us get out of here alive. | 他会带我们回去 |
[48:11] | That, amigos, is not insanity. That is common freaking sense! | 这不是疯 是合理的判断 |
[48:16] | Come on, Gary… | 葛瑞 别这样 |
[48:17] | this isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[48:20] | – What did he do to you? – Stop, okay? | -他把你怎么了? -够了别说了 |
[48:22] | Think about how much money this would be worth. | 想想看值多少钱 |
[48:25] | Imagine capturing something like this on film… | 将前所未见的巨蟒 |
[48:29] | for the first time ever. | 拍入镜? |
[48:32] | Honestly, what else are we supposed to do? | 何况 别无选择 |
[48:34] | I know what I’m gonna do. | 还有选择 |
[48:36] | I’ll throw both y’all son of a bitches in the river myself. | 把你们丢进河里 |
[48:44] | I don’t think so. | 不好吧 |
[48:45] | I didn’t want this to happen, people! | 我不希望发生这种事 |
[48:49] | – Let’s go, Westridge! – Okay. | 出发吧 |
[48:53] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[48:56] | Occupy yourselves. | 你们找点事做 |
[48:58] | Play some cards. | 玩玩牌 |
[50:23] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[51:02] | Get the lights! | 葛瑞 开灯 |
[51:07] | Westridge, stop the boat! | 卫斯屈 停船 |
[51:09] | Stop it! | 停 |
[51:14] | Buenas noches, beautiful. | 晚安 美人 |
[51:17] | Get down here, Westridge! | 卫斯屈 下来 |
[51:20] | – You’ll get us all killed! | 你会害我们送命 |
[51:21] | – That’s it! | 对照着它 |
[51:23] | Go for the eyes! | 照眼睛 |
[51:25] | Blind it! | 让它看不见 |
[51:27] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[51:28] | You’re fishing for a snake! | 你在钓蛇 |
[51:30] | That man gotta be crazy. | 他疯了 |
[51:31] | Just let it go! | 放了它 |
[51:33] | Westridge, come down here! | 卫斯屈 下来 |
[52:04] | Where is it? | 巨蟒呢? |
[52:06] | Where is it? | 巨蟒呢? |
[52:28] | Don’t move! I’ll get it with a tranquilizer! | 别动我用麻醉枪 |
[52:52] | Denise, get up here! | 荻妮 上来 快 |
[53:00] | Gary, help! | 葛瑞 救我 |
[53:03] | Help me! | 救我 |
[53:04] | – Get out of there! | 快上来 |
[53:05] | – Grab her! | 抓住她 |
[53:06] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[53:10] | Grab her! | 抓住她 |
[53:11] | The snake! It’s in the water! | 巨蟒在水里 |
[53:13] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[53:17] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[53:29] | Gary, give me your hand! | 葛瑞 抓住我手 |
[53:35] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[53:38] | Gary. | 葛瑞 |
[53:39] | It’s no good to me dead! | 不我要活捉它 |
[53:50] | Oh, no! God! | 不 |
[54:31] | May the souls of the faithful depart through mercy of God… | 愿死者的灵魂 |
[54:34] | rest in peace. Amen. | 蒙主恩获得安息 阿门 |
[54:42] | How dare you! | 你真大胆 |
[54:46] | It was you who brought that snake. | 是你把蛇引来的 |
[54:50] | You brought the devil. | 你带来魔鬼 |
[54:53] | There’s a devil inside everyone. | 每人内心都有魔鬼 |
[54:56] | – Get your hands off her. – Horrible. | -你别碰她 -真可怕 |
[55:00] | Westridge | 卫斯屈 |
[55:08] | Take my gear up to the pilothouse. | 把我的装备拿到驾驶室 |
[55:12] | I’m not your bloody poodle. | 我不是你的佣人 |
[55:15] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[55:16] | How dare you presume to order me about? | 你命令我吗? |
[55:19] | That so? | 是这样吗? |
[55:22] | How you like I “presume” to throw you in the river? | 我把你扔进河里 怎么样? |
[55:28] | Take it upstairs. | 拿到上面去 |
[55:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:34] | Everyone else… don’t move. | 其余的人别动 |
[55:38] | Get back. | 退后 |
[55:41] | Get back. | 退后 |
[55:57] | Terri, let’s talk. | 戴芮 我们要谈谈 |
[57:26] | You want something? | 你要什么? |
[57:32] | I just want to talk to you. | 只想跟你谈 |
[57:42] | I was thinking about the myth. | 我在想那神话 |
[57:47] | I don’t know if you know… | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[57:50] | but this film was supposed to be my big break. | 这影片是我的机会 |
[57:56] | But it’s turned out to be a big disaster. | 却变成了大灾难 |
[58:04] | I was just thinking… | 我在想也许 |
[58:09] | maybe I could film you… | 我可以拍摄你 |
[58:13] | capturing the snake, and then… | 捕捉蛇 然后 |
[58:19] | it wouldn’t all be for nothing. | 这次行程就不算白费 |
[58:24] | I don’t know. It could be dangerous. | 我不晓得 也许有危险 |
[58:29] | I know… | 我知道 |
[58:36] | but at least you’d be there to protect us. | 但你会保护我们 |
[58:39] | You need protection? | 你需要保护? |
[58:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:48] | It’s been a long time… | 我已有很久 |
[58:51] | since I had a woman. | 没和女人做爱 |
[59:05] | Think I’m stupid! | 你以为我那么傻? |
[59:09] | I’m not stupid! | 我不傻 |
[59:15] | – It worked! | 成功了 |
[59:16] | – Asshole in one. – Shall I hit him again? | 一击即中 要再打他吗? |
[59:19] | – Throw him in the river! | 扔他下河 |
[59:20] | Haven’t we had enough? | 够了 |
[59:21] | I’m ashamed to say I rather enjoyed it. | 我倒想丢他下去 |
[59:24] | Let’s just tie him up. | 把他捆起来 |
[1:00:02] | This was all one big setup? | 这是个陷阱 |
[1:00:06] | Mateo. | 马泰 |
[1:00:07] | You stranded. | 你被困 |
[1:00:09] | The shipwrecked boat. | 那失事的船 |
[1:00:11] | Your route to the hospital. | 你往医院的途径 |
[1:00:14] | How could you forget about the wasp? | 别忘记那黄蜂 |
[1:00:26] | What you do is not so hard. | 你所做的并不难 |
[1:00:30] | I can trap a snake too. | 我也会捉蛇 |
[1:00:33] | As smart as you are… | 你虽聪明 |
[1:00:35] | you can’t survive without me. | 但没有我你活不成 |
[1:00:48] | We’re going to be home soon. | 我们很快就到家了 |
[1:01:13] | I can’t believe how good you’re doing. | 你康复得很快 |
[1:01:15] | Hang in there, baby. | 支持下去 |
[1:01:23] | Is it hard to drive? | 驶船很难吗? |
[1:01:25] | It’s like driving a Cadillac Fleetwood. | 就像开车一样 |
[1:01:28] | Tell you what. I’ll give you a driving lesson. | 告诉你 我教你开船 |
[1:01:31] | Black knobs: | 黑色拉杆 |
[1:01:33] | Up to go forward, down to go back. | 向上推向前走 向下是倒向 |
[1:01:35] | Red knobs: | 红色拉杆 |
[1:01:36] | Up to go fast, down to go slow. | 向上快行 向下慢行 |
[1:01:39] | Wheel: Four turns hard over, left and right. | 驾驶盘 四次用力扭向左及右 |
[1:01:41] | If you get into trouble, turn off the ignition. | 遇上麻烦 关掉发火装置 |
[1:01:44] | Take it for a spin. | 你试试看 |
[1:01:46] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:01:48] | Take us back to civilization. | 送我们回文明吧 |
[1:01:50] | Shit, no problem. | 没问题 |
[1:01:52] | Take us back to… | 送我们回去享受 |
[1:01:56] | crisp sheets and hot showers. | 洁净的床单及热水浴 |
[1:01:59] | The play-offs and a six-pack. | 看球赛决赛及喝啤酒 |
[1:02:01] | Eighteen holes of golf and… | 打十八洞高球 |
[1:02:03] | a quadruple gin and tonic. | 喝琴酒 |
[1:02:05] | L.A. Traffic and my cellular phone. | 洛市的塞车和我的行动电话 |
[1:02:07] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[1:02:34] | The waterfall. | 瀑布 |
[1:02:36] | It’s a beautiful sight, baby bird. | 真壮观 小鬼头 |
[1:02:39] | The legend was right. | 传说没有错 |
[1:02:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[1:02:47] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:02:48] | It’s absolutely beautiful. | 真是美极了 |
[1:02:57] | – What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[1:02:58] | – I think we hit the bottom. | 撞上河底 |
[1:03:00] | We did. | 没错 |
[1:03:02] | Turn the wheel hard to the left. | 用力向左转 |
[1:03:07] | Right. Put it in reverse. | 用后档 |
[1:03:12] | Shut it down! | 关引擎 |
[1:03:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:03:29] | We got to winch ourself loose. | 我们得想办法 |
[1:03:32] | Wait. What are you doing? | 且慢你想干嘛? |
[1:03:34] | That means getting in the water. | 要进到水中? |
[1:03:36] | We ain’t got much choice. | 没别的办法 |
[1:03:37] | Lfigure me and you can go and wrap a rope around that tree. | 我们将绳索绑在那棵树上 |
[1:03:42] | You, wrap a rope around that tree. Pull it tight. | 你去绑在那棵树上 |
[1:03:45] | If not, we stuck here forever. | 绑紧否则回不去了 |
[1:03:47] | We got to make it quick. In and out. | 动作快 绑完就回来 |
[1:03:51] | I rather hoped I’d done my bit. | 我做的事够多了 |
[1:03:58] | That’s our rope. | 我们的绳子 |
[1:03:59] | Just enough to go around the tree. Right? | 只够绕到树那里 |
[1:04:01] | Take this. Get it around the trunk right there. Make sure it’s secure. | 拿去绑在树干上 绑紧 |
[1:04:06] | Right you are. | 好 |
[1:04:09] | – I hate this. – Last time I was in water like this… | -真讨厌 -上次我下水 |
[1:04:11] | I was up all night picking leeches off my scrotum. | 水蛭爬到我阴囊上了 |
[1:04:52] | Aren’t you going to pray? | 要死前祈祷? |
[1:04:56] | Never look in the eyes of those you kill. | 别注视你要杀的猎物 |
[1:05:01] | They will haunt you forever. I know. | 将成永生梦魇 我知道 |
[1:05:16] | Lfirmly resolve… | 我立志宣誓 |
[1:05:18] | with help and grace… | 求神恩典 |
[1:05:20] | to confess my sins, do penance… | 洗清我罪行 |
[1:05:22] | and to amend my life! Amen. | 给我自新机会 |
[1:05:25] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:05:28] | Sanctus… | 圣哉圣哉 |
[1:05:33] | …baby bird. | 小鬼头 |
[1:05:57] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[1:06:17] | Back on the boat! Now! | 回船上 |
[1:06:19] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:06:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:06:22] | Go! | 快啊 |
[1:06:24] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:06:27] | On the boat! Go on! Hurry! | 回船上 |
[1:06:28] | Quick! | 快 |
[1:06:30] | Go! | 快 |
[1:06:35] | Hurry, it’s there! | 快啊 它就在你身后 |
[1:06:38] | Over here, you fat-ass bastard. | 大肥蛇看这里 |
[1:06:42] | Shit! | 惨了 |
[1:06:55] | – The rocks! | 爬上岩石 |
[1:06:57] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:06:58] | Get up the rocks! | 爬上去 |
[1:07:02] | It’s coming! | 它来了 |
[1:07:04] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:07:06] | Get the gun! | 去拿枪 |
[1:07:07] | – What are we gonna do? | 怎么办? |
[1:07:09] | – Get it! | 拿枪来 |
[1:07:15] | Hurry up! | 快去 |
[1:07:19] | Keep going, man! | 继续爬 |
[1:07:20] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[1:07:54] | Move your arm! | 让开 |
[1:08:19] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:08:34] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[1:08:36] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[1:08:38] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[1:08:41] | Westridge | 卫斯屈 |
[1:08:45] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:09:01] | Hurry up! | 快上来 |
[1:09:05] | I’m caught. | 卡住了 |
[1:09:10] | Come on. Hurry up. | 快来 |
[1:09:13] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:09:27] | Danny, no! Give me your arm! | 丹尼伸出手臂 |
[1:09:35] | Hold on! | 撑着 |
[1:09:40] | I got it. | 我拿到枪了 |
[1:09:41] | Hold on! | 撑着 |
[1:10:03] | Come on. | 上来 |
[1:10:17] | You killed my warrior snake! | 你杀了我的巨蟒 |
[1:10:25] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:10:27] | The dart. | 麻醉枪 |
[1:10:36] | The tranquilizer’s working. Get him. | 麻醉剂生效了 上 |
[1:10:50] | Damn, the dart came out his back. | 可恶麻醉剂掉了 |
[1:10:55] | Come on. Almost there. | 走 回床上去 |
[1:11:06] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:11:08] | He lost consciousness again. | 他又昏迷了 |
[1:11:12] | I’ll try to get us out of here. The tree knocked us loose. | 我去开船 船脱离河床了 |
[1:11:31] | Terri, look. | 戴芮 你看 |
[1:11:54] | It might have some fuel for us. | 那里可能有燃油 |
[1:11:57] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[1:12:03] | – Need some help? | 要我扶吗? |
[1:12:04] | – No. | 不用了 |
[1:12:06] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[1:12:26] | I don’t even want to know what happened here. | 我不想知道曾发生什么事 |
[1:12:29] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[1:12:32] | Hope they got some fuel though. | 希望有燃油 |
[1:13:27] | Those drums could be fuel. | 那些桶子可能是燃油 |
[1:14:02] | A snake skin. | 蛇蜕的皮 |
[1:14:15] | There’s plenty of fuel here. | 有很多燃油 |
[1:14:17] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[1:15:07] | Time to wake up. | 该起床了 |
[1:15:20] | Monkey blood. | 猴血 |
[1:15:21] | I’ll kill you, Sarone! I swear to God! | 我要宰了你我发誓 |
[1:15:25] | Don’t get me upset. | 别惹我发火 |
[1:15:33] | See this? | 看这个? |
[1:15:36] | Human bones. | 人骨 |
[1:15:39] | That’s how it comes out. | 生命的尽头 |
[1:15:41] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[1:16:00] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[1:16:02] | Shit, look! | 你看 |
[1:16:04] | Up, on your feet. | 站起来 |
[1:16:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:16:35] | Go! | 走 |
[1:17:41] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[1:18:04] | Get loose. | 松开 |
[1:18:32] | Let’s get the fuel and get out. | 拿了燃油就走 |
[1:18:39] | Don’t worry. Just go! | 别管了 走 |
[1:18:41] | Run! It’s coming for you! | 快跑 它追来了 |
[1:19:36] | Danny, where are you? | 丹尼 你在哪里? |
[1:19:40] | There’s a nest. | 是蛇窝 |
[1:19:42] | I’ll have him chase me up the smokestack! | 让它追我上烟囱 |
[1:19:44] | No! I’ve got the legs. | 不我脚没受伤 |
[1:19:46] | We can trap it there. | 好 把它引进去 |
[1:19:50] | Go! | 跑 |
[1:19:51] | Go! | 跑 |
[1:20:18] | Can you climb out the top? | 你能爬出去吗? |
[1:20:20] | – I can use the rope! | 用绳子可以 |
[1:20:21] | – Hurry! I can blow him up! | 快我要炸了它 |
[1:20:38] | – I’m gonna light it! | 我点火了 |
[1:20:39] | – Go ahead! I’m at the top! | 好 我上来了 |
[1:20:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:20:50] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[1:20:57] | The fuse is lit! | 点燃了 |
[1:20:59] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:21:03] | Hit the hinges! | 推边缘 用力 |
[1:21:23] | Hurry! You got to jump! | 快跳下来 |
[1:21:25] | I can’t! It’s too high! | 不 太高了 |
[1:21:27] | Just jump! | 快跳 |
[1:22:14] | I got you. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[1:22:21] | Did we get him? Did we! | 我们杀了它?是吗? |
[1:22:28] | We got him. | 是的 |
[1:22:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:22:36] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:22:39] | We should get the fuel, so we can get the hell out of here. | 去拿燃油 就离开这里 |
[1:22:43] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:22:45] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:23:15] | Bitch. | 贱货 |
[1:23:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:23:43] | Miss Flores… | 芙勒薇小姐 |
[1:23:48] | you’re a mess. | 你真狼狈 |
[1:24:16] | Found another one. | 找到绷带了 |
[1:24:19] | Let me see that. | 我看伤口 |
[1:24:22] | Shirishama. | 西夏麻族 |
[1:24:26] | Sarone was right. | 萨朗说得对 |
[1:24:30] | Danny | 丹尼 |
[1:24:40] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:24:42] | – I’ll get the camera. – I think so. | 我去拿摄影机 |
[1:24:44] | Good idea | 好主意 |
[1:24:47] | – Roll film. – Camera rolling. | -拍摄 -开机了 |